时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | How do you know this guy again? | 你又是怎么认识这个人的 |
[00:14] | First time we’ve met, actually. | 事实上 我们第一次见 |
[00:16] | Bit odd, I know. | 我知道 有点奇怪 |
[00:18] | Postmortem bruising experiments | 但死后第三天 |
[00:19] | are more of a third date activity. | 正是做挫伤实验的时间 |
[00:22] | No, I meant the attendant. | 不 我说那个护工 |
[00:23] | You said he’s a friend of yours. | 你刚说他是你的朋友 |
[00:25] | We frequent the same beekeeping chat room. | 我们常在一个养蜂聊天室里聊天 |
[00:27] | He has an impressive collection of Caucasians. | 他有超多的高加索蜂 |
[00:31] | Species of bee. | 蜜蜂的一种 |
[00:32] | Course it is. | 我知道 |
[00:35] | This is important work, Watson. | 华生 这实验很重要 |
[00:37] | It’s crucial to my work | 对于一个侦探 |
[00:39] | as an investigator. | 尤为重要 |
[00:41] | These nameless individuals agree, | 这些无名的死者同意 |
[00:43] | which is why they have donated their bodies to science. | 把他们的尸体贡献给科学研究了 |
[00:46] | Now help me roll this one over, so I can try a chokehold. | 现在帮我把他转过去 我要做锁喉实验 |
[00:52] | I did say you were free not to join me for these experiments. | 我说过你可以不和我一起做实验的 |
[00:54] | I know. | 我知道 |
[00:55] | It’s hardly surprising that being in a hospital | 作为一个有过耻辱史的外科医生 |
[00:58] | makes you uncomfortable, | 你在医院里会感到不适 |
[00:58] | you being a disgraced surgeon at all. | 一点都不奇怪 |
[01:01] | I’m fine, okay? | 我很好 |
[01:02] | You’ve had your arms crossed | 到这里后 |
[01:03] | for 13 of the 15 minutes that we’ve been here. | 有13到15分钟你一直双臂交叉 |
[01:05] | It’s a classic self-comforting posture, | 这是典型的自我安慰的姿势 |
[01:06] | an attempt to neutralize the distress signals | 是为了抵消你大脑边缘系统 |
[01:08] | being sent by your limbic system. | 发出的焦虑信号 |
[01:09] | Of course, it is possible that your stress is subconscious | 当然 也可能你的压力来自于潜意识 |
[01:12] | and you really do believe that you’re fine. | 而你自己相信你很好 |
[01:13] | But given that your eyes are | 而且考虑到你在说谎时 |
[01:14] | doing that thing they do when you lie, | 你的眼睛会有某种小动作 |
[01:15] | I sincerely doubt that’s the case. | 我真的怀疑你的话 |
[01:16] | – I’m not lying. – Doing it again. | -我没说谎 -又来了 |
[01:19] | Okay, I go where you go, remember? | 你到哪我到哪 记得不 |
[01:21] | My comfort doesn’t factor in here. | 我并没有考虑我舒心与否 |
[01:22] | If it did, I would not have bought tickets | 如果是的话 我就不会买今天 |
[01:23] | to the Arms and Armor Exhibit at the Met today. | 在大都会举办的武器盔甲展的票了 |
[01:26] | Yes, they’re displaying new examples of lorica squamata. | 是啊 他们今天会展出新的穿鳞甲 |
[01:28] | Should be quite fascinating. | 应该很有吸引力 |
[01:29] | Just keep an eye on the clock. | 注意点时间 |
[01:30] | If we don’t leave in 20, we’re gonna be late. | 再过20分钟 我们就要迟到了 |
[01:36] | It’s relly good. | 感觉真好 |
[01:38] | Thank you, Bruce. | 布鲁斯 多谢 |
[01:40] | Good luck with the new hive. | 好好使用新蜂房哦 |
[01:46] | This body– when’s it being autopsied? | 这个尸体 什么时候尸检 |
[01:49] | Never. Funeral home’s picking him up soon. | 不尸检 殡仪馆马上就来接走他 |
[01:51] | Died about an hour ago. | 一小时之前死的 |
[01:52] | From a heart attack. | 死于心力衰竭 |
[01:54] | Yeah. How’d you know that? | 对 你怎么知道的 |
[01:55] | There’s a tiny blue dot on the patient’s head, | 死者头上有一个小蓝点 |
[01:57] | just below the hairline. | 就在发际线下方 |
[01:58] | That’s a tattoo used to target radiation treatment, | 这是一个用于定位化疗的标记 |
[02:01] | which means the patient had brain cancer; | 说明死者生前有脑癌 |
[02:03] | blood clots are a common complication. | 而血凝块是常见的并发症 |
[02:05] | He threw a clot, which led to a pulmonary embolism, | 他产生了血液凝块 从而导致肺栓塞 |
[02:07] | which led to a heart attack. | 最后死于心力衰竭 |
[02:09] | Huh. We’re in agreement on the heart attack. | 我们在死因是心力衰竭 |
[02:11] | As to how it happened, you’re completely off base. | 如此细致地描述死因 够牛的 |
[02:13] | What room was he in when he died? | 他死于哪间病房 |
[02:14] | 704 704. | |
[02:18] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[02:19] | The heart attack was intended to look natural, | 心力衰竭看似是正常的死因 |
[02:21] | but it was induced with epinephrine. | 但其实是肾上腺素导致的 |
[02:22] | You’ve got it backwards. | 你一定是弄错了 |
[02:23] | Epinephrine is adrenaline; it’s given in all cardiac codes. | 肾上腺素是激素 是心脏病的常规用药 |
[02:26] | That’s why it’s perfect. | 这就是高明之处 |
[02:28] | Excuse me. The man who died in this room– | 打扰一下 刚才死在这个房间里的人 |
[02:30] | was there anybody with him when the code thingy went off? | 在他的心脏停跳时 有没有人和他一起 |
[02:32] | No. | 没有 |
[02:33] | Sir, that room is being… | 先生 这个房间在… |
[02:35] | Stop cleaning immediately. | 立刻停止清扫 |
[02:35] | Don’t touch anything else. | 别碰任何东西 |
[02:37] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[02:42] | You should probably take care of that | 你应该在别人摔个屁墩之前 |
[02:43] | before somebody slips and falls. | 把那清扫干净 |
[02:45] | What is wrong with you? | 你脑子没问题吧 |
[02:49] | How about you explain what’s going on | 在清洁工回来之前 |
[02:50] | before he lets himself back in? | 你是不是要把事情解释清楚 |
[02:55] | Note the mark on the dead man’s finger. | 注意死者手指上的标记 |
[02:56] | Care to identify it? | 看清楚了吗 |
[02:58] | It’s ischemia. | 这是局部缺血 |
[02:59] | Tissue death due to constriction | 肘关节的血管收缩 |
[03:00] | in the blood vessels in the elbow. | 导致的组织死亡 |
[03:01] | Probably caused by the epinephrine going into his arm. | 可能是注射到他手臂的激素引起的 |
[03:04] | And if he only received the epinephrine during the code, | 如果只在心脏停跳过程中注射了激素 |
[03:07] | after his heart had stopped… | 在他心脏停跳后 |
[03:09] | It wouldn’t have had time to cause the ischemia. | 就不会引起局部缺血 |
[03:11] | So, as far as what’s going on, Watson, | 华生 根据现在所调查的情况 |
[03:13] | we’re investigating a murder. | 我们在调查一起谋杀案 |
[03:39] | Sir, please open the door! | 先生 请开门 |
[03:40] | We should let them in. | 我们应该让他们进来 |
[03:41] | – We can explain. – While we explain, | -我们可以解释 -在我们解释的时候 |
[03:42] | they will ruin our crime scene. | 他们会毁掉犯罪现场 |
[03:44] | Lend me your former expertise, come on. | 我需要你以前的专业知识 快来 |
[03:46] | The nurse said the victim was alone when he coded, | 护士说受害者死亡的时候只有一个人 |
[03:49] | but epinephrine is fast-acting. | 但是肾上腺素是快速起效的 |
[03:50] | So, how did our killer buy himself time to escape | 所以 凶手是怎么在受害者 |
[03:53] | before the onset of the heart attack? | 心力衰竭以前逃离这里的 |
[03:56] | Well, if he injected the EPI into the I.V. | 如果他把肾上腺素放在静脉注射里 |
[04:00] | and then lowered the rate on the infusion pump, | 然后降低输液泵的速率 |
[04:02] | he would have at least ten minutes | 那他在患者心脏停跳之前 |
[04:03] | before the patient coded. | 至少有十分钟可以逃跑 |
[04:06] | It appears to be set at 40cc’s an hour. | 它被调至四十毫升一小时 |
[04:08] | That’s just basic maintenance fluid– water, dextrose. | 只是基本的营养液 葡糖糖和水 |
[04:11] | There’s no reason it should be slower than 100cc’s. | 没有理由要调至100毫升以下 |
[04:13] | Someone did turn the pump down. | 有人调整过输液泵 |
[04:15] | Then we have our method. | 我们知道杀人手法了 |
[04:17] | All right, we’re coming in! | 好了 我们要进去了 |
[04:18] | Sherlock, they’re gonna break down the door. | 夏洛克 他们要闯进来了 |
[04:19] | Yeah, well, saves us the bother of opening it. | 刚好给我们节省了开门的麻烦 |
[04:22] | I can live with missing the squamata at the Met, | 我可以忍受错过大都会的盔甲展览 |
[04:24] | but I’d rather not get arrested. | 但是我可不想被逮捕 |
[04:34] | Gentlemen, could one of you point me in the direction | 先生们 你们谁愿意给我指一下 |
[04:36] | of the administrator’s office? | 哪里是医院主任的办公室 |
[04:41] | This is ridiculous. | 真荒谬 |
[04:41] | We’re wasting valuable time. | 我们在浪费宝贵的时间 |
[04:44] | Just be glad the captain got here when he did. | 你应该庆幸警监还是来了 |
[04:45] | You could’ve ended up in the psych ward. | 不然你就被送去精神病房了 |
[04:47] | Sure you’d have been devastated. | 那你一定会伤心死的 |
[04:51] | Joanie? | 乔尼 |
[04:52] | Carrie, hi. | 凯莉 |
[04:53] | I didn’t know you were working here. | 我不知道你在这里工作啊 |
[04:54] | It’s been, what, about a year and a half? | 大概有一年半了吧 |
[04:57] | Isn’t this a small world? | 世界真小啊 |
[04:59] | Carrie, this is my friend Sherlock Holmes. | 凯莉 这是我的朋友夏洛克·福尔摩斯 |
[05:01] | Sherlock, this is Dr. Carrie Dwyer. | 夏洛克 这是凯莉·德耶尔医生 |
[05:02] | – Hey. – We used to work together. | -你好 -我曾经的同事 |
[05:04] | Interesting that she didn’t refer to you as her friend. | 有趣的是 她没有说你是她的朋友 |
[05:06] | Probably because of your falling out. | 可能是因为你的离去 |
[05:08] | You call her by a familiar nickname and | 你叫她亲切的昵称 |
[05:10] | you haven’t spoken in a year and a half. | 但是你们一年半没有往来 |
[05:12] | What was it that drove you two apart? | 是什么使你们分开了 |
[05:13] | A man, job? | 男人 工作 |
[05:15] | Failed sapphic dalliance? | 同性恋求爱失败 |
[05:16] | Fingers crossed for the last one. | 最后一次十指交缠 |
[05:18] | He’s got a form of Tourette’s. | 他有抽动症 |
[05:21] | Are you interviewing for the spot in Cardiothoracic? | 你是来心胸科现场面试的吗 |
[05:23] | No, actually, I’m done with medicine. | 不 事实上 我已经不从医了 |
[05:26] | I thought your suspension was only for a couple months? | 我认为 你只会停职几个月 |
[05:28] | It was. | 是这样 |
[05:29] | I decided to move on. | 我决定向前看 |
[05:32] | Holmes. | 福尔摩斯 |
[05:33] | It was good seeing you again. | 很高兴能再见到你 |
[05:34] | Yeah, you, too. | 我也是 |
[05:38] | Holmes, Ms. Watson, this is Mr. Sanchez. | 福尔摩斯 华生女士 这是桑切斯先生 |
[05:42] | Administrator, correct? | 院主任 是吗 |
[05:43] | Aka the guy who’s still not convinced he shouldn’t | 也就是那个现在还没有说服自己 |
[05:46] | press charges against you for | 不会因为你把自己 |
[05:47] | barricading yourself in one of our rooms. | 关在我们的病房里起诉你的人 |
[05:50] | And what’s your role here? | 你的角色是什么 |
[05:51] | Do you reach things off high shelves for this one? | 帮这个人从高架子上拿东西吗 |
[05:54] | I’m Dr. Baldwin, I’m the Head of Surgery. | 我是鲍德温医生 外科主任 |
[05:57] | And you were treating the dead man? | 是你在治疗那个死者吗 |
[05:59] | No, but seeing as he was pre-surgical, | 不 但鉴于他当时即将接受手术 |
[06:00] | it does fall under my departmental purview. | 那是在我们部门的管辖范围之内 |
[06:03] | All right, here’s how things are gonna shake out here. | 好吧 事情是这样的 |
[06:05] | Once you apologize to Mr. Sanchez… | 一旦你向桑切斯先生道歉 |
[06:07] | Apologize? I alerted him to a murder at his hospital. | 道歉 我让他留意医院里的谋杀案 |
[06:10] | Once you’ve apologized to Mr. Sanchez, | 一旦你向桑切斯先生道歉 |
[06:13] | he’ll release the body to our M.E. | 他就会把尸体移交给法医 |
[06:15] | and allow CSU full access to the room. | 并允许犯罪现场小组进入病房 |
[06:17] | That’s it? | 就这样 |
[06:18] | You should count yourself lucky | 能得到这么大的权限 |
[06:19] | you’re getting that much. | 你应该知足了 |
[06:21] | We need the dead man’s name, | 我们要知道死者的名字 |
[06:22] | access to his medical records. | 查看他的病历 |
[06:23] | It would be a flagrant violation of HIPAA guidelines. | 这是对健康保险便利责任法案的公然侵犯 |
[06:26] | Not to mention the patient’s privacy. | 更别说病患的隐私了 |
[06:27] | He’s dead; do you think he’s worried about his privacy? | 他都死了 你觉得他会担心自己的隐私吗 |
[06:31] | Holmes. | 福尔摩斯 |
[06:36] | Can’t believe I had to apologize to that pencil-pusher. | 真不敢相信我要对那个小职员道歉 |
[06:39] | Would you have preferred he press charges? | 那你宁愿被他起诉吗 |
[06:41] | Why are you in such a hurry? | 你干嘛这么着急 |
[06:42] | We need to find the woman. | 我们得找到那个女人 |
[06:44] | The one who brought the victim coffee before he was murdered. | 就是在死者遇害之前给他买咖啡的女人 |
[06:46] | There were two coffee cups in his trash. | 他的垃圾桶里有两个咖啡杯 |
[06:49] | One of them had lipstick on the lid. | 其中一个的杯盖上还有口红印 |
[06:50] | Obviously a woman brought him coffee shortly before he died. | 显然在他死前 有个女人给他买了咖啡 |
[06:54] | – You think she killed him? – It’s ssible. | -你认为是她杀了他 -有可能 |
[06:56] | At the very least, she might be able to tell us his name! | 至少她或许能告诉我们他的名字 |
[06:59] | But we don’t know anything about her. | 但是我们对她一无所知 |
[07:00] | No, but Dave might. | 是的 不过或许戴夫知道 |
[07:02] | Who’s Dave? | 戴夫是谁 |
[07:03] | It’s from a place called Think Coffee. | 这纸条来自一家叫青咖啡的咖啡馆 |
[07:05] | The barista, Dave, put his name | 咖啡师戴夫把他的名字 |
[07:06] | and number on the back. Number’s smudged, | 和号码写在了背面 号码上有污渍 |
[07:08] | so we can’t call him, unfortunately. | 所以我们没法给他打电话 |
[07:10] | We’ll just have to find him at work. | 我们得去他上班的地方找他 |
[07:12] | Well, how do you know Dave was a barista and not a customer? | 你是怎么知道戴夫是咖啡师而不是顾客 |
[07:14] | Well, the receipt says she was charged for two small coffees, | 收据上写着她买了两小杯咖啡 |
[07:17] | she received two large. | 她却拿到两个大杯的 |
[07:19] | Dave was flirting. | 戴夫对她有意思 |
[07:22] | Tall half-skinny, half-two-percent, extra hot, | 大杯 半份百分之二脱脂牛奶 加温 |
[07:25] | split quad shot latte with whip. | 分开的四倍剂量的拿铁 加奶油 |
[07:28] | These coffee orders– the Magna Carta was less complicated. | 自由大宪法比这些咖啡订单简单多了 |
[07:32] | Quite informative running into your former friend, Carrie. | 你那个叫凯莉的朋友给我提供了不少信息 |
[07:35] | You’d allowed me to assume you were no longer | 你让我以为你已经 |
[07:38] | permitted to practice medicine. | 被禁止从医了 |
[07:39] | I’m not. I let my license expire. | 没错啊 我的执照过期了 |
[07:41] | But that was your choice. | 不过那是你的选择 |
[07:44] | I hadn’t realized | 我无法想象 |
[07:44] | quite how traumatic it must have been, losing your patient. | 失手害死病人会是多么得令人痛苦 |
[07:48] | It’s no small thing, walking away from a career | 放弃一份需要12年训练的职业 |
[07:50] | requiring 12 years of training. | 可不是小事 |
[07:53] | It’s pretty hard to be a surgeon when you freeze up | 每次别人给你递来解剖刀时 你就呆住 |
[07:54] | every time someone hands you a scalpel. | 那当个外科医生也挺难的 |
[07:56] | I just didn’t trust myself anymore. | 我只是无法再信任自己 |
[07:58] | What can I do for you folks? | 需要点什么 |
[08:01] | Help us return this to its rightful owner. | 帮我们找到失主 |
[08:04] | I give out my number a lot. | 我经常把我的号码给别人 |
[08:05] | Got to be in it to win it, you know? | 不入虎穴 焉得虎子 明白吗 |
[08:07] | Speaking of which, can I interest you | 话说回来 有兴趣喝一杯 |
[08:09] | in a complimentary chai? | 迎客茶吗 |
[08:10] | No, thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[08:11] | The receipt indicates she was here 8:35 am, | 收据上写着她早上8点35分来过这里 |
[08:13] | wearing deep red lipstick. | 涂着深红色的口红 |
[08:16] | Oh, yeah, the blonde. | 对了 是那个金发女郎 |
[08:18] | Cleavage, tight white skirt, heels. | 露着乳沟 穿着紧身白色短裙和高跟鞋 |
[08:20] | And her perfume. | 还有她的香水 |
[08:21] | I mean, how often do you meet a sexy doctor? | 你多久才能碰到一个性感医生 |
[08:24] | How do you know she was a doctor? | 你怎么知道她是个医生 |
[08:26] | She was wearing a white lab coat under her jacket. | 她在夹克里面穿了一件白色的工作服 |
[08:30] | Ms. Cleavage is not a doctor. | 乳沟女士不是医生 |
[08:33] | Of course she wasn’t. | 她当然不是了 |
[08:34] | No doctor would wear her lab coat out of the hospital. | 没有医生会在医院以外的地方穿工作服 |
[08:36] | Nor would she wear revealing attire or heavy perfume, | 她也不会穿暴露的衣服 喷浓烈的香水 |
[08:40] | which could trigger a patient’s asthma attack | 那可能会导致病人哮喘 |
[08:41] | or chemical sensitivity. | 或者化学过敏 |
[08:43] | The lab coat is a bit confounding, though. | 不过工作服还是挺让人困惑的 |
[08:47] | Actually, I don’t think it is. | 其实我不这么认为 |
[08:52] | This chain only has two stores in New York City, | 这个连锁品牌在纽约只有两家门店 |
[08:53] | so we have a 50/50 shot | 所以我们有一半的机会 |
[08:55] | of finding our blonde here. | 在这里找到那个金发女郎 |
[09:01] | Try one in one. | 看来我们一击即中了 |
[09:04] | I can’t believe Trent’s dead. | 我不敢相信特伦特死了 |
[09:06] | How exactly did you know Mister…? | 你是怎么认识… |
[09:08] | Kelty, Trent Kelty. We were neighbors. | 凯尔蒂 特伦特·凯尔蒂 我们是邻居 |
[09:11] | A few months ago, he told me he was having trouble seeing. | 几个月前他告诉我他视力下降 |
[09:14] | He just thought he needed new glasses. | 他以为只需要换副新眼镜就好了 |
[09:16] | Then they found the tumor. | 结果他被诊断出了肿瘤 |
[09:18] | After he lost his eyesight completely, | 他完全失明之后 |
[09:19] | I started visiting more. | 我就经常去看他 |
[09:20] | I used to read him the sports section from the Post. | 我常常为他阅读邮报上的体育专栏 |
[09:23] | You two were close. | 你们两个挺亲密的 |
[09:25] | Honestly, | 说实话 |
[09:25] | I just felt bad for him. | 我为他感到可惜 |
[09:27] | Seemed like the right thing to do, you know? | 这应该是正确的行为 |
[09:29] | What time did you leave the hospital this morning? | 你今早什么时候离开的医院 |
[09:31] | Oh, a little after 9:30. Why? | 九点半过一点 为什么问这个 |
[09:35] | Because we have reason to believe Mr. Kelty succumbed | 因为我们有理由相信凯尔蒂先生 |
[09:37] | to something other than natural causes. | 是死于非命 |
[09:40] | You think he was murdered? | 你们认为他是被谋杀的 |
[09:41] | Oh, quite certain, I’m afraid. | 恐怕是相当肯定 |
[09:43] | Did anyone see you leave the hospital? | 有人看见你离开医院吗 |
[09:45] | Someone from the nurses’ station? | 比如护士站的人 |
[09:47] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:47] | Um, I can give you my Metro card. | 我可以给你我的地铁乘车卡 |
[09:50] | That’ll tell you what time I caught my train | 那个可以告诉你我离开后 |
[09:52] | after I left. | 何时上的车 |
[09:55] | I place Trent Kelty’s death around 10:30. | 我推测凯尔蒂的死亡时间在十点半左右 |
[09:57] | If she left at 9:30… | 如果她是九点半离开的 |
[09:59] | Too early for the EPI to have been administered. | 服用肾上腺素还太早 |
[10:01] | She couldn’t be the killer. | 她不可能是凶手 |
[10:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[10:05] | Can you think of anyone who would’ve | 你能想起任何想要伤害 |
[10:07] | wished to harm Mr. Kelty? | 凯尔蒂先生的人吗 |
[10:08] | Family member, romantic partner, business partner. | 家庭成员 伴侣 生意伙伴 |
[10:11] | One of the reasons I made a point | 我去看望特伦特的原因之一 |
[10:12] | to visit Trent was he was so alone. | 就是他很孤单 |
[10:14] | No family, hardly any friends. | 没有家人 也没什么朋友 |
[10:17] | The only other person he used to talk to was this doctor | 除我以外他唯一的聊天对象就是 |
[10:20] | that used to come by at night. | 晚上来看望他的医生 |
[10:22] | His doctor visited him at night? | 他的医生晚上去看望他 |
[10:24] | Not his oncologist. | 不是他的肿瘤医生 |
[10:25] | Just a doctor at the hospital. | 就是医院的一个医生 |
[10:28] | They used to talk about his cancer, how to manage the pain. | 他们谈论他的癌症 以及如何应对疼痛 |
[10:31] | It seemed like he was helping Trent | 似乎他是在帮助特伦特 |
[10:33] | cope with what was coming. | 应对随之而来的情况 |
[10:35] | His cancer was terminal? | 他的癌症是晚期的吗 |
[10:37] | He only had a few months to live. | 他只有几个月可活 |
[10:39] | You didn’t know? | 你们不知道吗 |
[10:41] | You didn’t happen to cut up | 他今早的食物 |
[10:42] | his food for him this morning, did you? | 不是你帮他切的吧 |
[10:45] | Oh, the pancake? | 那个饼吗 |
[10:46] | No, it was like that when I got there. | 不是 我到那的时候它就那样了 |
[10:49] | Why? | 问这个干嘛 |
[10:54] | Whoever cut up Trent Kelty’s breakfast | 为特伦特·凯尔蒂切饼的人 |
[10:56] | came back after Jacqueline left, killed him. | 在杰奎琳离开后返回 杀害了他 |
[11:00] | We may have a much bigger problem on our hands | 我们现在可能有比今早的谋杀案 |
[11:01] | than this morning’s homicide. | 更棘手的问题 |
[11:03] | Because of the pancakes? | 因为那个饼吗 |
[11:06] | You know I dislike proposing a theory in its formative stages | 你知道我不喜欢在我对结论有信心之前 |
[11:08] | before I feel confident of its conclusions. | 就提出一个还在形成阶段的理论 |
[11:12] | Tell me. | 说说怕什么 |
[11:15] | We know that Trent Kelty’s killer | 我们知道杀害凯尔蒂的凶手 |
[11:17] | had some degree of medical expertise. | 精通一定程度的医术 |
[11:19] | We also know that Trent was visited almost exclusively | 我们还知道特伦特几乎只有一个看望者 |
[11:21] | by a man claiming to be a doctor, | 那人自称为医生 |
[11:25] | a man who I believe cut an adult’s food | 一个把成人分量的食物 |
[11:27] | into child-size bites. | 切成适合儿童大小的人 |
[11:29] | Now, why would a killer do that? | 为什么凶手要这么做 |
[11:31] | It reflects a particular… mindset. | 它反映出一种特殊的习惯 |
[11:34] | That of an individual who tended to Trent’s needs | 那个人满足特伦特的需求 |
[11:36] | not out of empathy but out of a craving for his dependence. | 不是出于怜悯 而是由于渴望他的依赖 |
[11:39] | And that mindset, in turn, reflects | 那种习惯 反过来 反映出 |
[11:41] | a particular kind of killer: | 一个特殊的杀手 |
[11:43] | one who chooses victims who are sick and weak, | 他专门挑选病弱的受害者下手 |
[11:45] | one whose victims, he believes, are doomed to die. | 他认为自己的受害者注定会死 |
[11:48] | A man who would be drawn to someone with a few months to live. | 他会被只剩几个月生命的人所吸引 |
[11:51] | Someone whose preferred hunting ground is a hospital. Why? | 他的狩猎场是医院 为什么 |
[11:54] | Because it provides an endless supply of victims. | 因为那里能无限量供应受害者 |
[11:58] | You’re talking about an Angel of Death. | 你说的是死亡天使 |
[12:00] | If I’m right, Angels are prolific, relentless. | 如果我是对的 天使数量繁多且冷酷无情 |
[12:04] | Even if Trent Kelty was our Angel’s first kill, | 即使特伦特·凯尔蒂是天使的首个目标 |
[12:06] | it won’t be his last. | 也不会是最后一个 |
[12:13] | Angel of Death here? I don’t know, | 这里有死亡天使 我不清楚 |
[12:17] | we’ve got some pretty top-notch people on board. | 我们这有很多顶尖的人才 |
[12:19] | I think they would have sniffed it out. | 他们应该会察觉到 |
[12:20] | It is just a theory, for the moment, | 这暂时只是个猜测 |
[12:22] | but I’ve been right about everything so far. | 不过目前为止我都是对的 |
[12:24] | The autopsy showed that Trent Kelty’s epinephrine level | 尸检显示特伦特·凯尔蒂的肾上腺素水平 |
[12:27] | was well in excess of what he received during the code. | 远超他心脏停跳时需注射的量 |
[12:29] | He was murdered. | 他是被谋杀的 |
[12:33] | I’m very sorry to hear that. | 听到这个消息我很难过 |
[12:34] | If I’m going to prove | 如果我要证明 |
[12:35] | that someone is killing patients here, I need information, | 有人在这里杀害患者 我需要信息 |
[12:38] | access to all medical records of in-hospital deaths | 访问所有院内死亡者的医疗记录 |
[12:40] | and all logs relating to the supply and usage of epinephrine. | 还有提供和使用肾上腺素的全部记录 |
[12:43] | Why are you talking to me? | 为什么跟我说 |
[12:44] | Sanchez handles all the records. | 桑切斯管理所有的记录 |
[12:46] | I’m not talking to him, because I know that he’ll say no. | 我不会去跟他谈 我知道他会拒绝我 |
[12:48] | I came to see you, because you smiled | 我来找你是因为今天早上 |
[12:50] | when I made fun of his height this morning. | 我开他身高玩笑的时候你笑了 |
[12:52] | You don’t like him. | 你不喜欢他 |
[12:53] | I don’t blame you. | 我不怪你 |
[12:55] | You’re also the head of a very important department, | 你还是一个重要部门的主任 |
[12:56] | so your opinion carries a lot of weight around here. | 你的意见在这里分量很重 |
[13:00] | Okay, I’ll talk to him. | 好的 我会跟他说的 |
[13:02] | And by “talk,” I mean I will threaten | 我这个”说”的意思是会威胁 |
[13:04] | to hold a press conference to express my grave concerns | 要召开新闻发布会 表达我对 |
[13:07] | regarding this hospital’s apparent indifference | 可能有杀人犯在大厅里闲逛 |
[13:09] | to the possibility that a murderer may be stalking its halls. | 却遭到医院忽视这件事的高度关注 |
[13:13] | You should have everything you need in a couple of hours. | 你会在几小时内得到你想要的一切 |
[13:20] | All this ’cause you made a couple of short jokes. | 这都是因为你那些小玩笑 |
[13:23] | Any luck? | 运气吧 |
[13:25] | Luck is an offensive, abhorrent concept. | 运气是个无礼的 可恨的概念 |
[13:27] | The idea that there is a force in the universe | 认为宇宙中有一股力量 |
[13:29] | tilting events in your favor | 帮助你改变事物 |
[13:30] | or against it is ridiculous. | 或对抗事物 太可笑了 |
[13:32] | Idiots rely on luck. | 白痴才靠运气 |
[13:34] | So that’d be a “No.” | 靠实力 行了吧 |
[13:36] | Fill me in. | 给我解释一下 |
[13:37] | Maybe I can help. | 或许我能帮上忙 |
[13:38] | 12 years of training, remember? | 12年的训练 记得吗 |
[13:40] | We’re in my wheelhouse. | 这是我擅长的领域 |
[13:43] | Over the past two years at Chandler Memorial, | 钱德勒在过去两年里 |
[13:45] | 73 seriously ill patients have died of cardiac events. | 有73名重症患者因心脏问题死亡 |
[13:50] | Well, chances are some of those are natural. | 问题是其中有一些是正常死亡 |
[13:52] | I mean, sick people do have heart attacks and die. | 病弱的人的确容易死于心力衰竭 |
[13:54] | Which means that one, none, or some of them | 也就是说这其中有一个或者一些人 |
[13:56] | may have fallen victim to the same person who killed Kelty. | 是像凯尔蒂那样被同一个人杀害的 |
[13:59] | But without the Angel’s victims, I can’t see his pattern, | 但没有受害者名单 我无法推断他的模式 |
[14:02] | and without his pattern, I can’t develop a list of suspects. | 没有模式 我就没法列出嫌疑人名单 |
[14:04] | Okay, so forget potential victims. | 好了 先别管潜在的受害者 |
[14:05] | Let’s focus on the murder weapon. | 我们来关注一下作案凶器 |
[14:07] | Epinephrine is hard to get ahold of. | 肾上腺素很难搞到 |
[14:08] | Even if our killer had a prescription | 就算我们的凶手因为过敏 |
[14:10] | because of an allergy, | 搞到了处方 |
[14:11] | he would have a very limited amount. It’s more likely… | 他也只能拿到很少的剂量 更有可能 |
[14:13] | That he nicked it from the hospital pharmacy. | 他是从医院药房里偷的 |
[14:14] | I already checked the records. The pharmacy reported | 我已经查过记录了 药房的报告说 |
[14:16] | epinephrine missing on only two occasions, | 肾上腺素只丢了两次 |
[14:18] | neither of which corresponds to any of the 73 cardiac events. | 两次都不在这73人遇害期间 |
[14:23] | Okay, then, the crash carts. | 好的 那救护车呢 |
[14:24] | It’s stocked with EPI, | 那里有备用的肾上腺素 |
[14:26] | and they’re usually unlocked. | 通常都是不上锁的 |
[14:26] | I think the logs are over here. | 工作记录在那里 |
[14:30] | Okay, during 2011, | 好的 2011年间 |
[14:32] | EPI went missing from various crash carts | 救护车丢失肾上腺素 |
[14:33] | on January 6… | 1月6日 |
[14:35] | March 19… | 3月19日 |
[14:36] | March 27… | 3月27日 |
[14:38] | June 20… October 28. | 6月20日 10月28日 |
[14:40] | That’s a fair amount of a drug to go missing | 没人注意到这么大量的 |
[14:42] | without anyone raising an alarm, no? | 药物丢失 是吧 |
[14:44] | You know, hospitals are more worried about oxy | 医院更担心氧气机以及 |
[14:45] | and other opiates being sold on the street. | 在街边贩卖的其他类型的麻醉剂 |
[14:48] | EPI doesn’t qualify. | 肾上腺素没那么重要 |
[14:49] | You ready for 2012? | 准备好2012年的了吗 |
[14:51] | ‘Kay, February 17… | 好的 2月17日 |
[14:52] | April 4… | 4月4日 |
[14:54] | May 25… | 5月15日 |
[14:56] | September 19. | 9月19日 |
[14:58] | Each of the dates you mentioned | 你报出的每一个日期 |
[14:59] | corresponds with one of the 73 cardiac deaths. | 都能对应上这73人中的一个 |
[15:03] | If you’re right, he’s killed nine people. | 如果你是对的 他已经杀了九个人 |
[15:05] | We have our pattern; now we’ll find our suspects. | 找到了模式 现在要开始找嫌疑人 |
[15:11] | 23 suspects is a lot– | 23名嫌犯可不是个小数目 |
[15:13] | How long do you think it’s gonna take you | 你认为你和贝尔警探 |
[15:15] | and Detective Bell to interview them? | 会花上多少时间走访他们 |
[15:16] | Far less time than it would have taken to interview | 肯定比开始时调查 |
[15:18] | the roughly 2,000 male doctors and nurses I started with. | 约2000名男性医生和护士的时间要短 |
[15:22] | I cross-referenced time cards to identify | 我参照了工作卡 |
[15:24] | men who were working on the days of the murders, | 确认有谁在谋杀发生的那天上班 |
[15:25] | then eliminated those who did not have ready access | 然后去掉没有进入案发楼层 |
[15:27] | to floors where the deaths occurred. | 的权限的人 |
[15:29] | You said nurses– Kelty told his neighbor | 说到护士 凯尔蒂告诉他的邻居 |
[15:31] | that the man who visited him was a doctor. | 来看他的人是个医生 |
[15:33] | Kelty was blind from his tumor, remember? | 凯尔蒂因为肿瘤瞎了 还记得吗 |
[15:35] | For all he knew, his visitor could’ve been a circus clown. | 他的探访者可能是个马戏团小丑 |
[15:37] | You go get started– I’m gonna meet Carrie | 你去调查 我去见一下凯莉 |
[15:39] | for a coffee, see if she can point us | 喝杯咖啡 看看她能不能 |
[15:40] | in the direction of any hospital oddballs. | 告诉我们有关医院里怪人的信息 |
[15:55] | About yesterday, I got a bit carried away. | 昨天我有点激动了 |
[15:59] | Apologies. | 抱歉 |
[16:02] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[16:22] | Shouldn’t you be in the conference room | 你难道不该在会议室 |
[16:23] | starting your interrogations? | 进行你的询问吗 |
[16:25] | Well, I thought I’d start here. | 我觉得应该从这里开始 |
[16:27] | With me? You serious? | 询问我 你认真的 |
[16:29] | I got you access to those files. | 我让你查看那些文件了 |
[16:31] | Calculated risk. Perfect way to deflect suspicion | 预期风险 让我查看文件 |
[16:34] | in the event I eventually got access. | 来完美地转移了怀疑 |
[16:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:38] | – If you say so. – By now, | -如果你非要这么说 -现在 |
[16:40] | I’m sure you’ve realized three of the nine patients | 我相信你已经意识到 我认定的九个 |
[16:42] | I believe fell victim to the Angel were yours. | 天使的受害者中 有三个是你的患者 |
[16:45] | Coincidence? | 巧合吗 |
[16:47] | Uh, actually… no. | 实际上 不是 |
[16:49] | Not at all. | 完全不是 |
[16:50] | According to you, the Angel kills severely ill patients. | 据你所说 天使谋杀的是病危的患者 |
[16:53] | I operate on the sickest people we got. | 我给院里最病重的人动手术 |
[16:55] | Still, your practice shares a certain casual attitude | 不过 你的工作表现出你对于生死 |
[16:59] | towards life and death. | 漫不经心的态度 |
[16:59] | Your mortality rates go up each year. | 你的死亡率年年上升 |
[17:02] | That’s because I take on patients that | 因为我接受的病人都是 |
[17:03] | – no one else will treat. – Last year the hospital | -没人愿意治疗的 -去年医院 |
[17:05] | forced you to stop performing an experimental procedure | 强迫你停止执行一项失败率 |
[17:08] | when you racked up a 75% failure rate. | 累计有75%的实验程序 |
[17:10] | There are risks associated with innovation. | 创新总是有风险的 |
[17:12] | Lawsuits among them. | 期间还有控诉 |
[17:14] | Among your failures | 在你失败的病例中 |
[17:15] | were two fatalities, each of which | 有两起意外死亡 当他们的家人 |
[17:17] | cost the hospital several million dollars | 控告时 医院赔给了每个人 |
[17:19] | when the families sued. | 几百万美元 |
[17:20] | It’s my understanding | 我的理解是 |
[17:21] | you’ve been on unofficial probation | 你还处在非正式禁止行医中 |
[17:23] | since then– one more mistake, | 鉴于如此 再犯一个错误 |
[17:25] | you’re gone from Chandler Memorial, | 你就得离开钱德勒了 |
[17:27] | complete with a recommendation to the State Board | 还会附赠一封推荐信给护理局 |
[17:28] | to suspend your license. | 让他们撤掉你的行医执照 |
[17:29] | Now, maybe you started killing patients | 也许 你是通过杀害病人 |
[17:31] | to punish the hospital for losing faith in you. | 来惩罚医院不该不信任你 |
[17:33] | Or perhaps you just wanted to feel like God again. | 也许你只是很享受成为上帝的感觉 |
[17:35] | Okay, do you really want to know why I’m not | 你真得很想知道我为什么不是 |
[17:37] | the killer that you’re looking for? | 你想找的凶手吗 |
[17:40] | This Angel, if he exists, | 如果”天使”存在的话 |
[17:42] | kills people who are pain. | 他替那些痛苦的人结束苦难 |
[17:44] | It’s a mission of mercy. | 这算是一种善行 |
[17:46] | Me, I’m a surgeon. | 我呢 我只是个医生 |
[17:48] | My favorite kind of patient is unconscious on a table | 我最喜欢是躺在手术台上毫无意识 |
[17:50] | with a tube down his throat. | 嘴里还插着管子的病人 |
[17:52] | These people, to be honest, | 说实话 对于这些死者 |
[17:54] | I’m not really interested | 我一点都不关心 |
[17:55] | in whether they’re suffering or not. | 他们现在痛不痛苦 |
[17:57] | It doesn’t… really affect me, | 这种事情根本不会影响到我 |
[17:59] | and that’s what makes me exceptional at what I do. | 这也就是我现在这么成功的原因 |
[18:01] | So you’re too indifferent to your patients | 所以 你对病人毫无怜悯之心 |
[18:03] | to be the Angel of Death. | 你不可能是死亡天使 |
[18:06] | Novel alibi. | 好新奇的托辞 |
[18:07] | Well, there’s also the fact | 同时 昨天 |
[18:08] | that, uh, at the time Mr. Kelty was killed… | 在凯尔蒂先生 |
[18:11] | yesterday… | 被杀的时候 |
[18:13] | I was on a train from my home in White Plains. | 我正从白原市来这里的火车上 |
[18:17] | But I got to get back to work, and, uh… | 我现在要开始工作了 |
[18:20] | it seems like you do, too. | 你也应该继续你的了 |
[18:25] | Your friend who works with the police, | 你那个给警察工作的朋友 |
[18:26] | he’s sure there’s an Angel here? | 他确定医院里有位”天使”吗 |
[18:28] | Well, “Sure” Is a strong word, | 他也不是百分百确定 |
[18:30] | but the pattern is pretty hard to deny. | 但这些人的死亡确实是有模式的 |
[18:32] | Oh, crap, I got to run. | 哦 不巧 我得走了 |
[18:34] | – I have this pre-op consult. – Okay. | -我有个术前谈话 -好的 |
[18:36] | You know, why don’t you come with me? | 你和我一起来吧 |
[18:38] | I’ll keep trying to think of weirdos. | 我可以帮你分析找到那个凶手 |
[18:39] | – No, thanks, that’s fine. – Yeah, come on. | -不用了 谢谢 -一起来吧 |
[18:41] | It’ll only take a few minutes. | 就几分钟而已 |
[18:46] | Hi, Morgan. | 你好 摩根 |
[18:48] | This is my old friend, Joan Watson. | 这是我的老朋友了 乔恩·华生 |
[18:51] | Morgan’s here ’cause she tore her ACL. | 摩根伤了前交叉韧带 |
[18:54] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[18:55] | Soccer player, right wing? | 足球运动员 右翼前锋吗 |
[18:57] | Center, actually. | 我是中场 |
[18:58] | Heart of the offense– nice. | 进攻的中心力量啊 真棒 |
[19:01] | Okay, can you flex your knee for me? | 好的 你能弯一下腿吗 |
[19:07] | Are you a doctor, too? | 你也是医生吗 |
[19:10] | No. Not anymore. | 不 已经不是了 |
[19:12] | How come? | 为什么 |
[19:14] | I’m just gonna take a listen to your heart. | 我要听一下你的心跳 |
[19:19] | I’m afraid I’m a little confused, Detective. | 警探 我有些疑惑 |
[19:22] | ‘Cause most of the people you’re asking me about | 因为你问到的大部分人 |
[19:24] | weren’t even my patients. | 都不是我的病人 |
[19:25] | Well, all nine of them died of cardiac events | 是这样 这九位都死于心脏疾病 |
[19:28] | – while you were on shift. – Oh, wow. | -在你值班的时候 -我的天啊 |
[19:30] | Nine sick people died in a hospital. | 九个人死在医院 |
[19:31] | You assisted in several of their operations. | 其中几个手术时 都是你做助手 |
[19:34] | Yes, I’m a surgical resident– | 是的 我是个外科住院医生 |
[19:36] | I am involved in lots of surgeries. | 我做很多手术 |
[19:39] | Look, I have been on call for the last 29 hours, | 听着 我已经连续工作29个小时了 |
[19:43] | haven’t slept, barely eaten, | 没有睡觉 没吃东西 |
[19:45] | and still have an hour drive home, so… | 还需要开一个小时的车回家 所以 |
[19:48] | is there anything else I can help you with? | 我还有什么能帮到你们的吗 |
[19:50] | Yeah, this guy here, James Romano, | 有 这个人 名叫詹姆士·罗马诺 |
[19:53] | had pancreatic cancer. | 患有胰腺癌 |
[19:55] | One of the worst forms there is. | 胰腺癌晚期 |
[19:57] | I know, ’cause… | 我知道是因为 |
[19:59] | that’s what killed my grandmother. | 我祖母就死于胰腺癌 |
[20:03] | Sometimes I wish… | 有时我特别想 |
[20:05] | I wish there had been someone there | 特别希望能有人 |
[20:07] | with the strength to, uh… | 有这种能力 |
[20:10] | end her pain. | 去结束她的痛苦 |
[20:14] | You think someone killed this man? | 你认为有人杀了他 |
[20:18] | Th-The other patients, too? | 其他病人也是被谋杀吗 |
[20:20] | He does. That’s why he’s trying to gain your confidence, | 正是 所以他试着取得你的信任 |
[20:23] | suggest to you that he’s on your side, | 暗示他是支持你的 |
[20:25] | that he actually empathizes with someone | 对那些以正当理由 |
[20:27] | who would take a life for the right reasons. | 结束他人生命的人 他心存同情 |
[20:31] | Only he’s wasting his time. You’re free to go. | 他只是在浪费我时间 你可以走了 |
[20:38] | You want to tell me why you did that? | 你能告诉我你为什么那么做吗 |
[20:40] | Because it’s highly unlikely that he’s our Angel. | 因为他不是”天使” |
[20:42] | That guy was so nervous, he was about to come out of his skin. | 那个人很紧张 他就要顶不住了 |
[20:45] | You saw how he was tapping his keychain. | 你看到他一直在敲钥匙 |
[20:47] | I also saw how he stopped tapping when he realized | 我也看到当他意识到 |
[20:49] | the only reason he was called in here | 是因为谋杀的事情 |
[20:50] | was because of the patient deaths. | 被叫来问话时 就不敲了 |
[20:52] | Suddenly he relaxed and the tapping stopped. | 突然就放松了 不再敲钥匙了 |
[20:54] | Which means… | 也就是说 |
[20:56] | even if he is a creep, | 即使他不太正常 |
[20:58] | he’s probably not our killer. | 他也不是我们要找的凶手 |
[21:00] | And given the number of suspects we have left to question… | 鉴于我们还有很多审讯要做 |
[21:02] | I’ll bring in the next interview. | 我叫下一个进来 |
[21:05] | Thanks for your help in there. | 谢谢你刚才的帮助 |
[21:07] | She’s been pretty scared. | 她很害怕 |
[21:09] | Sure. | 不客气 |
[21:11] | Hey, sorry if this is weird, but I noticed something in there. | 我知道说这些不合适 但我发现了问题 |
[21:14] | Splinter hemorrhage under her toenail. | 她的脚趾甲部位裂片形出血 |
[21:16] | Yeah, she’s a soccer player. | 对 她是足球运动员啊 |
[21:17] | She probably just jammed her toe– | 她可能是压到脚了 |
[21:19] | – happens all the time. – Or it could be endocarditis. | -这经常发生 -或者她有心内膜炎 |
[21:23] | Joanie, come on. | 乔恩 别这样 |
[21:24] | She’s a healthy 12-year-old girl | 她是个12岁的健康女孩 |
[21:25] | with a bum knee, not an I.V. drug user | 腿部有伤 不是通过注射吸毒的人 |
[21:28] | or someone with a congenital heart defect. | 也不是有先天心脏缺陷的人 |
[21:33] | I just checked her heart. | 我刚才查了她的心脏 |
[21:35] | I heard no murmur and no rub. | 没有听到任何杂音 |
[21:38] | If she has endocarditis, | 如果她有心内膜炎 |
[21:39] | she could crash during her surgery. | 她在手术过程中会死掉 |
[21:41] | Please, just to be safe, run an echocardiogram. | 为安全考虑 拜托你做一个超声波心动图 |
[21:44] | And she says she’s done with medicine. | 还有人说和医学绝交了呢 |
[21:47] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[21:49] | I’ll order an echo, just to be safe. | 我会给她做个超声波的 为了安全起见 |
[21:54] | You and Bell really moved through those interviews. | 你和贝尔真审问了这么多人啊 |
[21:57] | That’s what happens when you fail to turn up a single solid lead. | 当你没有什么有用线索时 只能这样了 |
[22:00] | No one jumped out at you? | 没发现任何可疑的人吗 |
[22:01] | Uh-uh. What about your friend? | 没有 你朋友那边有线索吗 |
[22:03] | Any oddballs come to mind? | 没有想到什么古怪的人 |
[22:07] | I was right earlier, wasn’t I? | 我之前说对了 是不是 |
[22:09] | You two were close, but not anymore. | 你们俩曾很亲密 但后来疏远了 |
[22:13] | After my patient died, | 我的病人死后 |
[22:15] | I lost touch with a lot of my hospital friends. | 我就不和医院的朋友联系了 |
[22:17] | Being around them was difficult. | 和他们在一起很不舒服 |
[22:19] | Carrie just didn’t get it. Speak of the devil. | 凯莉就是不理解 正说到她呢 |
[22:23] | Bad news? | 坏消息吗 |
[22:24] | Uh, good, actually. | 事实上是好消息 |
[22:26] | I met one of Carrie’s patients today. | 我今天见了凯莉的一个病人 |
[22:28] | I thought she might have endocarditis. | 我怀疑她有心内膜炎 |
[22:30] | I asked her to run a test. | 让她做个测试 |
[22:31] | Turns out I was wrong. | 结果是我判断错了 |
[22:33] | – You’re disappointed. – Of course I’m not. | -你很失望 -我当然没有 |
[22:35] | No, you didn’t want the patient to be sick, | 我的意思是 你当然不希望病人生病 |
[22:36] | but you wanted to be right. | 但你也希望自己的判断是对的 |
[22:38] | Are you sure you weren’t? | 你确定你不是吗 |
[22:39] | – Am I sure I wasn’t what? – Right. | -我确定什么 -自己是否正确 |
[22:41] | This test she performed– | 她做的测试 |
[22:42] | is it the gold standard for endocarditis? | 是标准的检查心内膜炎的测试吗 |
[22:44] | – Is it completely conclusive? – No, but most cases… | -能够确诊吗 -没有 但大部分情况 |
[22:46] | Forget most cases. | 别想着大部分情况 |
[22:47] | What was your first instinct when you saw the patient? | 你第一次看到病人的第一直觉是什么 |
[22:50] | – That she had endocarditis. – Then hold the course. | -她有心内膜炎 -那就这么想 |
[22:52] | Myriad studies have shown | 很多研究显示 |
[22:53] | that first instincts are typically the right ones. | 第一感觉通常都是对的 |
[22:57] | What? | 什么 |
[22:59] | – What is it? – That car. | -什么情况 -那辆车 |
[23:02] | I think it belongs to one of my suspects, Dr. Cahill. | 是卡希尔医生的 我的嫌疑人之一 |
[23:05] | The bobcat sticker on the bumper– | 保险杠上的这只山猫 |
[23:06] | it matches the one on his car key, | 和他车钥匙上的一样 |
[23:08] | and his car key said his car was a Nissan. | 而车钥匙表明他的车是一辆尼桑 |
[23:11] | Okay, so that’s his car. What about it? | 那这就是他的车 又怎么样呢 |
[23:13] | Well, Bell thought that he was a solid suspect for the Angel. | 贝尔觉得他是”天使”的不二嫌疑人 |
[23:15] | I disagreed. | 我不赞同 |
[23:16] | Thing is, as of five hours ago, | 只不过 五个小时前 |
[23:17] | Dr. Cahill wrapped up a 30-hour shift. | 卡希尔医生刚结束三十小时的轮班 |
[23:19] | Said he was going to go home and sleep. | 说他马上要回家睡觉 |
[23:20] | Legally, he’s not allowed to set foot | 法律上讲 接下来六个小时 |
[23:21] | in the hospital for another six hours. | 他都不该再踏进医院一步的 |
[23:23] | When I got off call, | 当我结束轮班时 |
[23:24] | I couldn’t get out of the hospital fast enough. | 绝对迫不及待要离开医院 |
[23:27] | So what’s his car still doing in the parking lot? | 那他的车为什么还停在这里呢 |
[23:50] | Dr. Cahill, we meet again. | 卡希尔医生 我们又见面了 |
[23:52] | What-what the hell is this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[23:53] | Hey, what-what do you think you’re doing? | 住手 你们这是要做什么 |
[23:55] | Hey, get off of me! I work here! | 放开我 我是这里的医生 |
[23:57] | You’re making a mistake. I was examing… | 你们搞错了 我是在检查… |
[24:00] | Sherlock, I don’t think he’s the Angel. | 夏洛克 我觉得他不是我们要找的人 |
[24:03] | There’s no epinephrine in that syringe. | 那支注射器里没有肾上腺素 |
[24:05] | It’s empty. | 是空的 |
[24:06] | That’s a PCA machine. | 这是台止痛泵 |
[24:08] | It dispenses morphine. | 它提供吗啡 |
[24:09] | That’s what he was in here for. | 那才是他来这里的原因 |
[24:11] | He was trying to steal it. | 他想要偷吗啡 |
[24:14] | So, we didn’t catch the Angel. | 所以我们没抓到”天使” |
[24:16] | We caught an addict. | 抓的是瘾君子 |
[24:22] | Stupid. | 我真蠢 |
[24:24] | Registered his bloodshot eyes and general twitchiness. | 看到他充血的眼睛和全身不断抖动 |
[24:28] | Chalked them up to sleep deprivation. | 就以为是睡眠不足 |
[24:29] | I should probably have known what he really was. | 我早该知道他到底是怎么回事 |
[24:32] | He was a doctor using morphine on the job | 他是名工作时服用吗啡的医生 |
[24:34] | and endangering patients. | 威胁到病人的安危 |
[24:35] | You caught him. That’s important. | 你抓住了他 这很重要 |
[24:36] | W-Why are you taking all those down? | 你为什么把这些全取下来 |
[24:38] | ‘Cause they’re no longer suspects. | 因为他们不再是嫌疑人了 |
[24:40] | Your point regarding Dr. Cahill would be quite heartening | 你关于卡希尔医生的说法很鼓舞人心 |
[24:43] | if his drug habit had anything to do | 但前提是 他的毒瘾跟现在 |
[24:45] | with the murderer currently stalking the hospital. | 横行医院的杀人犯有关系 哪怕就一点 |
[24:47] | A murderer who is most likely | 这个杀人犯极有可能 |
[24:48] | targeting his next victim as we speak. | 在我们说话时 就瞄上了下一个目标 |
[24:51] | A murderer I am no closer | 而我到现在没有任何头绪 |
[24:52] | to identifying than I was this morning. | 他到底是谁 |
[24:54] | You met 23 people in one day. | 你一天之内见了23个人 |
[24:55] | Maybe you missed something. | 也许你漏掉了什么 |
[24:57] | I spent today soaking in every word, every gesture, | 我一整天都沉浸在这23个前嫌疑人的 |
[25:00] | every involuntary reaction of these 23 former suspects. | 每句话 每个动作 每个不自主反应里 |
[25:04] | Dr. Cahill was the only blip on the radar. | 却只发现了卡希尔医生这一个可疑的 |
[25:09] | Maybe not the only blip. | 也许不是唯一一个 |
[25:12] | All of the Angel’s victims were terminal… | “天使”杀害的所有人都是晚期 |
[25:15] | except one– her. | 除了这个女人 |
[25:17] | Samantha Cropsey. She was the second to last victim. | 萨曼莎·克罗波西 倒数第二个受害人 |
[25:20] | She was quite sick she’d been in the ICU for two weeks. | 她病情很严重 还在加护病房待了两周 |
[25:23] | Yes, but look here in her chart: CABG. | 对 但看她病例这里 CABG |
[25:26] | That’s Coronary Artery Bypass Graft. | 意思是冠状动脉搭桥术 |
[25:28] | She’d had major surgery, she was recovering slowly, | 她接受过大型手术 恢复得有些缓慢 |
[25:30] | but she was recovering. She wasn’t going to die. | 但确实在好转 并非濒死之人 |
[25:33] | So, why did the Angel make an exception for her? | 那为什么”天使”会为她破例呢 |
[25:39] | Captain? | 警监 |
[25:40] | That druggie doctor we scooped up at the hospital tonight? | 我们今晚在医院抓到的那个药瘾医生 |
[25:43] | He’s talking. A lot. | 他说出了很多事情 |
[25:45] | Turns out he might be able | 看来他还是能够 |
[25:46] | to help us find the Angel after all. | 帮我们找到”天使”的 |
[25:49] | By the time I get out of surgery, I’m wiped out | 当我做完手术以后 我累极了 |
[25:51] | and keyed up, all at the same time. | 但同时又异常兴奋 |
[25:53] | I can’t sleep without the morphine. | 没有吗啡我根本睡不着 |
[25:56] | No, it’s not like the patients that you’re stealing it from | 对呀 被你偷药的那些病人 |
[25:58] | need it to deal with their excruciating pain. | 就不需要吗啡来缓解疼痛了 |
[26:00] | I’m telling you this because I want to help. | 我说这些是想帮点忙 |
[26:02] | So help. | 那就帮忙 |
[26:04] | Tell him what you told me. | 把你告诉我的话跟他说说 |
[26:06] | A couple months ago, I snuck into a patient’s room. | 几个月前 我溜进了一个病人的房间 |
[26:10] | Older guy, end stage liver cancer. | 老家伙 肝癌末期 |
[26:12] | I knew he’d have morphine. | 我猜他那儿肯定有吗啡 |
[26:14] | Raymond Sutter, Angel victim number seven. | 雷蒙德·萨特 “天使”的第七个杀害对象 |
[26:17] | Once I got the morphine out of the PCA, | 我从止痛泵里拿到吗啡后 |
[26:19] | I ducked into the bathroom to… | 我就躲进洗手间去… |
[26:22] | I believe the words you’re looking for | 我猜你是想说 |
[26:23] | are “Shoot” and “Up.” | 注射 嗨起来 |
[26:26] | And, uh, when I got myself together to leave, | 当我准备好离开的时候 |
[26:28] | I realized someone was coming into the room. | 我发现有人进了房间 |
[26:31] | Did you see his face? | 你看到他的脸了吗 |
[26:33] | I hid out in the bathroom the whole time. | 我一直躲在洗手间里 |
[26:35] | They talked for, like, an hour. | 他们聊了差不多一个小时 |
[26:38] | Uh, I didn’t recognize the guy’s voice, | 我没认出这个人的声音 |
[26:40] | but he was definitely a doctor, talked a lot about medicine. | 但他肯定是个医生 说了一堆医学的事 |
[26:45] | Were they discussing Sutter’s condition? | 他们是在说萨特的病情吗 |
[26:46] | Yeah, yeah. The doctor explained | 对 对 医生解释了 |
[26:48] | how the cancer was shutting down his liver, | 癌症是怎么使他的肝脏衰竭 |
[26:50] | how the, uh… the toxins would slowly build up in his body. | 毒素如何缓慢地在他的身体中积累 |
[26:54] | Really, you know, laid it all out for the guy. | 就是跟那病人实话实说 |
[26:57] | I could tell it wasn’t the first time talking about it. | 我听得出来这不是他们的第一次谈话 |
[27:00] | The doctor knew that the patient didn’t have much | 医生知道这个病人 |
[27:02] | in the way of family. | 没什么家人 |
[27:04] | And the next day… died of a heart attack. | 第二天 他就死于心脏病 |
[27:07] | I didn’t think anything of it. | 我也没觉得奇怪 |
[27:08] | Except that you’d need to find a new source for your morphine. | 只是你需要另找一个吗啡来源了 |
[27:12] | And when you and the detective asked about an Angel of Death, | 当你跟探长问起死亡天使的时候 |
[27:16] | it got me wondering. | 让我起了疑心 |
[27:18] | Didn’t know how to tell you what I’d heard | 但告诉你们我听到的一切 |
[27:20] | without explaining why I was in that patient’s bathroom. | 我就得解释为何躲在病人洗手间里 |
[27:25] | Nothing like getting caught to help one grow a conscience. | 被抓个正着总是能让人找回良心 |
[27:35] | We’re back on track, Watson. | 我们又回到正轨了 华生 |
[27:36] | Dr. Cahill described a doctor with an approach identical | 卡希尔医生描述的那个医生的手法 |
[27:38] | to the one described by the neighbor | 与探望特伦特·凯尔蒂的邻居 |
[27:40] | who’d been visiting Trent Kelty. | 所描述的一样 |
[27:41] | He talks to his victims, gets to know them before he kills them. | 他与受害人谈话 熟悉了他们后再下手 |
[27:43] | Finally, our theoretical Angel is proved real. | 这个”天使”终于被证实确实存在了 |
[27:47] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[27:47] | To take another look at the hospital records. | 再去看看医院的记录 |
[27:49] | Dr. Cahill’s insights may cast them in a new light. | 卡希尔医生的说法也许能让我有新发现 |
[27:51] | You have copies of the records at home. | 你家里不是有记录的复印件吗 |
[27:52] | I prefer to work on the originals. | 我更喜欢研究原稿 |
[27:54] | There’s more detail, more texture. | 能有更多细节 质感也更好 |
[27:55] | I was right about the Angel, Watson. | 关于”天使”我说对了 华生 |
[27:57] | As a wise man once said, | 一位智者曾说过 |
[27:59] | “First instinct, usually the right one.” | 直觉 通常都是对的 |
[28:05] | Joanie, hey. | 乔尼 |
[28:06] | I think you should run a T.E.E. on Morgan before her surgery. | 你该先给摩根做个经食管超声波心动图 |
[28:08] | Her echo was clean, as I expected. | 她的超声波结果挺好的 如我所料 |
[28:10] | She doesn’t have endocarditis. | 她没患心内腹炎 |
[28:12] | 25% of cases don’t show up on the standard echo. | 普通超声波检查会漏掉四分之一的病例 |
[28:15] | In addition to her splinter hemorrhage, she’s pale. | 她不仅有裂片形出血 还很苍白 |
[28:16] | I’m not subjecting a 12-year-old | 我不会因为你的无端猜想 |
[28:18] | to a scary and invasive test because you have a hunch. | 就让一个12岁女孩做可怕而有损害的测试 |
[28:21] | – Okay, I know I’m overstepping… – Yes, you are. | -我知道我是在多事 -没错 |
[28:22] | Morgan is my patient, not yours. | 摩根是我的病人 不是你的 |
[28:24] | Okay, I understand. | 我明白 |
[28:26] | I just… My gut is telling me | 只是 我的直觉告诉我 |
[28:27] | that if you operate on her, she could die. | 如果你给她动手术 她就会死 |
[28:31] | She’ll be fine, Joan. | 她不会有事的 乔恩 |
[28:32] | I’m operating on her, not you. | 是我给她动手术 不是你 |
[28:43] | Expected you an hour ago. | 以为你一小时前就该来了 |
[28:45] | I went to the hospital to talk to Carrie about her patient. | 我去了趟医院跟凯莉聊她的病人 |
[28:50] | Victory? | 你赢了吗 |
[28:52] | I did what I could. | 我尽力了 |
[28:55] | Well, on the bright side, | 可喜的是 |
[28:56] | I’ve made a rather important discovery. | 我有了一个相当重要的发现 |
[29:01] | Dariya Ruseckas’ consent form. | 达莉亚·瑞泽科斯的同意书 |
[29:03] | – Uh, she’s the fifth victim. – Look closely. | -她是五号受害人 -再看仔细点 |
[29:07] | It’s a standard consent form for an angiogram with contrast. | 这是为拍血管造影片签的标准同意书 |
[29:09] | This is the appropriate procedure. | 这个程序没有问题 |
[29:11] | Note the handwriting, | 注意一下笔迹 |
[29:12] | or rather, the handwritings. | 或者说 那些笔迹 |
[29:16] | Oh, they’re two different kinds. | 这有两种不同的笔迹 |
[29:18] | Dariya printed her name and signed it, | 达莉亚写下自己的名字然后签了字 |
[29:19] | – but someone else filled out the body of the form. – Exactly. | -但表格其余部分是另一个人填的 -正是 |
[29:21] | The nurse who initialed the form here. | 一名护士在这里签了姓名首字母 |
[29:24] | A.J. It stands for Anichka Jones. | AJ 代表阿尼奇卡·琼斯 |
[29:26] | Jones, I’m assuming, is a married name, | 琼斯据我猜测是夫姓 |
[29:28] | because “Anichka” is as Ukrainian as it gets. | 因为阿尼奇卡是乌克兰的名字 |
[29:31] | Explains why she filled out the form for Ms. Ruseckas. | 这解释了她为什么给瑞泽科斯女士填表 |
[29:33] | Because Ms. Ruseckas, born in Ukraine, | 因为瑞泽科斯女士出生在乌克兰 |
[29:35] | obviously did not speak enough English to fill it out herself. | 显然英语不够好 需要有人帮忙 |
[29:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:39] | The killer liked to converse with his victims, | 凶手喜欢反复且深入地 |
[29:41] | repeatedly and at great length. | 和受害者交谈 |
[29:43] | Getting to know them was clearly part of the process. | 显然 了解他们是犯罪过程的一部分 |
[29:46] | And he could have only gotten to know her if he spoke Ukrainian. | 他只有说乌克兰语 才能够了解她 |
[29:50] | We just need to check the personnel records | 我们只要查人事记录 |
[29:51] | for a doctor who knows it. | 看哪个医生懂乌克兰语 |
[29:53] | I already did. There are none. | 我早查了 没有一个 |
[29:57] | Then why are you so happy? | 那你高兴什么 |
[29:58] | Because, Ms. Watson, as you very well know, | 因为 华生女士 正如你所知 |
[30:01] | not all doctors stay doctors. | 不是所有医生都是医生的身份 |
[30:04] | Your lack of accent is quite impressive, Mr. Gura. | 古拉先生 你说话不带乡音真令人折服 |
[30:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:09] | I learned English as a boy. | 我从小就学英语 |
[30:11] | Hmm. If I met you on the street, | 如果我平时碰到你 |
[30:12] | I would never guess you were a native Ukrainian. | 绝对不会猜到你是纯正的乌克兰人 |
[30:15] | But at work, well, the tools of your trade gave you away. | 但工作时 你的工作工具出卖了你 |
[30:18] | Your janitor’s cart– you decorated the handle | 你的清洁推车 你用蓝色和黄色布条 |
[30:20] | with, uh, blue and yellow rags. | 装饰了把手 |
[30:23] | Since all of your cleaning rags were white, | 因为你所有的清洁布都是白色 |
[30:25] | I knew that the fabric was deliberately chosen, | 我就知道那是你精心挑选的 |
[30:27] | and as I later realized, | 后来我才意识到 |
[30:28] | representative of the colors of the Ukrainian flag. | 那代表着乌克兰国旗的颜色 |
[30:32] | Then I pulled your personnel file, and lo and behold, | 我调出了你的个人档案 然后一瞧 |
[30:34] | under education, you listed Olesky University. | 受过教育 就读于奥尔斯基大学 |
[30:38] | Congratulations. Arguably, | 祝贺你 你可以不承认 |
[30:40] | best medical school in all of Ukraine. | 那可是乌克兰最好的医科大学 |
[30:42] | Not arguably. | 我承认 |
[30:46] | Yes, I was a doctor in Ukraine. | 是的 我在乌克兰是名医生 |
[30:49] | Now I’m a janitor. | 现在我是清洁工 |
[30:52] | Is that why I’m here? | 叫我来这儿就因为这个吗 |
[30:53] | A problem with how I clean the floors? | 我清理地板清得不干净吗 |
[30:55] | Actually, we thought maybe you could help us. | 事实上 我们认为你能帮我们 |
[30:58] | Do you recognize any of these people? | 你能认识这些人吗 |
[31:00] | They were all patients at the hospital. | 他们都曾是医院里的病人 |
[31:03] | “Were” Being the operative word. | “曾是”是关键词 |
[31:06] | They’re all dead now. | 他们现在都不在人世了 |
[31:09] | We believe they were all… | 我们确信他们都是 |
[31:12] | murdered. | 被谋杀 |
[31:17] | Yes, I remember them. | 是的 我记得他们 |
[31:18] | Many of these patients were very sick. | 这些病人大都病重 |
[31:21] | Even dying. | 甚至奄奄一息 |
[31:22] | That makes it okay to kill them? | 这就有杀人的理由了吗 |
[31:25] | When a patient is in pain, dying is not a tragedy. | 当病人经受病痛折磨 死亡已不是悲剧 |
[31:28] | It is a release. | 而是种解脱 |
[31:30] | You make it sound so noble. | 你把这说得真高尚 |
[31:33] | The murder of defenseless, sick people. | 杀害手无寸铁 病重的人 |
[31:37] | I’m sorry. I still don’t understand | 抱歉 我还是不懂 |
[31:39] | why you want to speak with me. | 你们找我谈话的目的 |
[31:40] | We got a warrant, Mr. Gura. | 我们有搜查令 古拉先生 |
[31:42] | We searched your apartment this morning | 今早你在医院时 |
[31:44] | while you were at the hospital, | 我们搜查了你的公寓 |
[31:46] | and we found… this. | 我们找到了 这个 |
[31:49] | It’s a log, | 是个日志 |
[31:50] | filled with medical notes, written by you. | 你在里面写满了医疗记录 |
[31:53] | Exclusively about these nine patients. | 且仅有这九名病人的记录 |
[31:58] | And we know that you’re the man who killed them. | 我们知道是你杀了他们 |
[32:06] | I freed them. | 我让他们解脱了 |
[32:10] | I freed them from the pain-wracked prison | 我把他们从肉体的桎梏中 |
[32:12] | their bodies had become. | 解救了出来 |
[32:15] | I saw them. | 我发现了他们 |
[32:17] | I studied them, | 研究他们 |
[32:20] | confirmed for myself there was no chance at recovering, | 我确信他们无法被治愈 |
[32:24] | that all they had to live for | 他们不得不活在 |
[32:27] | was the horror of dying. | 对死亡的畏惧中 |
[32:30] | And I did what needed to be done. | 我只是做了我该做的 |
[32:33] | I showed them mercy. | 我解脱了他们 |
[32:36] | What about Samantha Cropsey? | 那萨曼莎·克罗波西呢 |
[32:39] | – What about her? – She was getting better. | -她怎么样了 -她的病情在好转 |
[32:42] | How can you call what you did to her mercy? | 你怎么能把对她的所作所为称为善行 |
[32:44] | Better? | 病情好转 |
[32:46] | People do not get better from metastasized cardiac cancer. | 得转移性心脏癌的人无法治愈 |
[32:51] | She didn’t have cancer. | 她没得癌症 |
[32:51] | She was recovering from bypass surgery. | 她做了心脏搭桥手术 本在痊愈中 |
[32:53] | Her-her blood pressure was improving, | 她的血压上升 |
[32:55] | her oxygen saturation… | 血氧饱和度… |
[32:56] | No. You’re wrong. | 不 你搞错了 |
[32:59] | – They’d found a mass in her heart. – What happened? | -他们在她心脏里发现了肿块 -怎么了 |
[33:00] | Did you get bored of waiting for somebody sick enough? | 你厌倦了等待别人病入膏肓吗 |
[33:02] | The pain was so bad, she could hardly form sentences. | 疼痛让她连句完整的话都说不了 |
[33:05] | – She was begging me to make it stop. – She had her entire life | -她求我结束她的生命 -她本有 |
[33:07] | – ahead of her! – No! | -大好前程 -不是 |
[33:09] | She was dying. | 她是垂死之人 |
[33:12] | You’re no better than the police | 你比乌克兰的警察 |
[33:13] | in Soviet Ukraine, | 好不了多少 |
[33:16] | making up lies to suit your truths. | 为你所谓的真相编造谎言 |
[33:22] | I am done talking. | 我不说了 |
[33:24] | You’ve said quite enough. | 你说得够多了 |
[33:31] | Holmes. | 福尔摩斯 |
[33:38] | Great work. | 干得好 |
[33:40] | We’ll take it from here. | 我们从这儿接手吧 |
[33:42] | What, what is it? | 什么 怎么了 |
[33:44] | He’s telling the truth o-or at least he thinks he is. | 他在讲实话 至少他觉得是这样 |
[33:47] | About being the Angel? | 关于他是”天使” |
[33:48] | About Samantha Cropsey’s condition. | 关于萨曼莎·克罗波西的身体状况 |
[33:50] | He’s convinced she was suffering | 他确信她得了 |
[33:51] | from terminal cardiac cancer. | 晚期心脏癌 |
[33:53] | Well, he’s also convinced | 他还坚信 |
[33:54] | that he helped those people that he killed. | 他帮了那些被杀死的人 |
[33:56] | He’s a lunatic. | 他就是个疯子 |
[33:57] | What’d you expect? | 你还想怎么样 |
[34:00] | I don’t know, just not this. | 我不知道 反正不是这些 |
[34:16] | I was thinking sushi tonight. | 我今晚想吃寿司 |
[34:18] | Salmonella, Vibrio parahaemolyticus, | 沙门氏菌 肠炎弧菌 |
[34:21] | mercury poisoning, Anisakis simplex… | 汞中毒 简单异尖线虫 |
[34:23] | all illnesses contractible from eating raw fish. | 所有这些流行疾病都因为吃生鱼片 |
[34:25] | Anisakis, of particular note, | 特别注意异尖线虫 |
[34:26] | is a worm that can burrow into the wall of the intestine, | 一种能穿过肠壁的蠕虫 |
[34:28] | often requiring surgery to remove it. | 需要动手术取除 |
[34:29] | But, yeah, sushi’s good. | 但是 寿司挺好吃 |
[34:33] | Why are you still looking through those files? | 你怎么还在看这些文件 |
[34:34] | You caught the Angel. | 你抓到”天使”了 |
[34:35] | I caught someone who is smart, medically knowledgeable, | 我抓到了一个聪明 医学知识渊博 |
[34:38] | and fiercely attentive to detail. | 极度注重细节的人 |
[34:40] | His notes on Samantha Cropsey’s condition | 他在萨曼莎·克罗波西 |
[34:42] | say that cardiac cancer | 身体状况的记录中写道 |
[34:43] | was discovered during her bypass surgery. | 心脏搭桥手术时发现她有心脏癌 |
[34:46] | Why did he get it so wrong, | 他为什么会犯这种错误 |
[34:48] | and why is he so convinced he was right? | 为什么如此坚信自己是对的 |
[34:53] | You expecting someone? | 你在等人吗 |
[34:54] | Am I ever? | 我等过吗 |
[35:01] | Mr. Holmes, right? | 福尔摩斯先生 对吗 |
[35:03] | We met the other day. | 我们几天前见过 |
[35:05] | Joanie’s friend. | 乔尼的朋友 |
[35:11] | I got your information from Bruce in the morgue. | 我从太平间的布鲁斯那得到了你的住处 |
[35:12] | He seemed to think I might be able to find her here. | 他觉得我能在这找到她 |
[35:15] | Watson, it’s for you! | 华生 找你的 |
[35:21] | Carrie. | 凯莉 |
[35:27] | I wanted you to know you were right. | 我想告诉你 你是对的 |
[35:29] | Morgan had endocarditis. | 摩根有心内膜炎 |
[35:32] | The lab found it when they ran a T.E.E., | 做经食管超声波心动图时发现的 |
[35:33] | which, coincidentally, | 很巧 |
[35:35] | is the test you wanted me to run on her. | 就是你之前让我给她做的那个测试 |
[35:37] | The funny thing is, I didn’t order it. | 更好笑的是 我没要求做 |
[35:39] | Some anonymous person | 一个匿名者 |
[35:41] | put the request in her chart and the lab followed through. | 在她病历上填了这项请求 实验室就做了 |
[35:47] | Remember, on our vascular rotation, | 还记得 我们在心血管科时 |
[35:48] | how the chief resident always used to say, | 住院总医生常说什么吗 |
[35:51] | “Better lucky than good”? | “幸运比实力重要” |
[35:53] | Sounds to me like you were lucky. | 在我看来你很幸运 |
[35:56] | Yeah, I guess I was. | 是啊 我想是的 |
[36:01] | I know what it’s like not to be lucky. | 我知道什么是不幸 |
[36:05] | It turned my life upside-down. | 它曾把我的生活搞的一团糟 |
[36:08] | You were always a good friend, Joanie, | 你是个良友 乔尼 |
[36:11] | but you were a better doctor. | 你更是位好医生 |
[36:24] | Aren’t you full of surprises? | 你难道不意外吗 |
[36:26] | Of course you were listening. | 就知道你会偷听 |
[36:28] | Altering the girl’s chart, saving her life. | 修改那女孩的表格 救她一命 |
[36:31] | Apparently your instincts were spot on. | 显然你的直觉是对的 |
[36:34] | Well done. | 做得好 |
[36:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:37] | Actually it’s me who should be thanking you. | 事实上要说谢谢的人是我 |
[36:39] | You’ve given me an idea as to why Danilo Gura | 你启发了我 我知道达尼洛·古拉 |
[36:41] | would have killed Samantha Cropsey. | 为什么会杀萨曼莎·克罗波西了 |
[36:43] | Get your coat. | 去穿衣服 |
[36:44] | I need to speak with Danilo right away. | 我要马上去见达尼洛 |
[36:47] | I think he may have been holding out on us. | 我觉得他对我们有所隐瞒 |
[36:53] | Dr. Baldwin, | 鲍德温医生 |
[36:54] | you are a brilliant man, are you not? | 你是个才华横溢的人 对吗 |
[36:59] | You didn’t tell me he was going to be here. | 你没告诉我他也会在 |
[37:01] | I asked you a question. | 回答我的问题 |
[37:02] | Are you a, a brilliant man? | 你是个才华横溢的人吗 |
[37:06] | You’re a step ahead of everybody for long enough, | 当你遥遥领先众人时 |
[37:08] | people start calling you brilliant. | 就会被认为才华横溢 |
[37:10] | I get a feeling that you know something about that. | 我觉得你应该对此深有感悟 |
[37:12] | Ah, indeed I do. | 对啊 的确 |
[37:14] | One of the dangers of brilliance, however, | 但成为这样的人也有坏处 |
[37:16] | is that you sometimes fail to recognize | 其中之一就是有时我们会注意不到 |
[37:17] | the possibility that others are– | 其他人也有可能 |
[37:19] | at least in some respect– | 至少在某些方面 |
[37:21] | just as brilliant. | 和我们一样才华横溢 |
[37:23] | Last night, for example, it occurred to me, | 比方说 我昨晚突然想到 |
[37:26] | I may not have been the first person | 我可能不是第一个 |
[37:28] | to discover the Angel of Death at Chandler Memorial. | 发现钱德勒医院有死亡天使的人 |
[37:31] | I’m sorry, you’re saying that someone else knew | 你的意思是说 有人知道这件事 |
[37:33] | that he was there but kept it to themself? | 但没说出来 |
[37:36] | A brilliant someone, | 这个人才华横溢 |
[37:38] | in this case a brilliant someone with extensive medical knowledge | 医学知识丰富 |
[37:42] | and real reason to pay close attention | 并且有理由去密切关注 |
[37:44] | to the sudden death of two of his surgical patients. | 自己的外科病人突然死亡 |
[37:46] | Okay, if you’re referring to me, | 好吧 如果你说的是我 |
[37:48] | I can assure you | 我可以向你保证 |
[37:49] | I had no idea what Danilo Gura was up to. | 我根本不知道达尼洛·古拉要做什么 |
[37:52] | We checked the morgue security logs. | 我们查过太平间的安全日志 |
[37:54] | Apparently you went there to examine the two bodies | 显然你曾去检查被死亡天使 |
[37:56] | of the first two patients you lost to the Angel. | 杀害的前两个病人的尸体 |
[37:59] | They were my patients. | 他们是我的病人 |
[38:01] | I wanted to know what happened. | 我想知道他们是怎么死的 |
[38:04] | I didn’t find out anything unusual. | 但我没找到任何异常现象 |
[38:06] | I believe that you did realize | 我相信你肯定意识到了 |
[38:07] | they had been murdered. | 他们是被谋杀的 |
[38:09] | Perhaps you noticed a bit of ischemia, | 像你这样才华横溢的人 |
[38:11] | as brilliant men are wont to do, | 也许注意到了有局部缺血 |
[38:13] | but around the same time | 但同时 |
[38:15] | you committed yet another surgical error. | 你还造成了一起手术事故 |
[38:18] | You left a clamp in Samantha Cropsey’s chest | 在一次常规搭桥手术中 |
[38:21] | during a routine bypass surgery. | 你把手术钳留在了萨曼莎·克罗波西的胸部 |
[38:23] | Okay, I’ve had just about enough of this. | 行 我受够了 |
[38:25] | It was inevitable | 萨曼莎会有并发症 |
[38:26] | Samantha would develop complications. | 这不可避免 |
[38:28] | The mistake could have been easily rectified, | 本来只要把手术钳拿出来 |
[38:31] | the clamp removed, | 就可以弥补过失 |
[38:32] | but not without earning you your third strike | 但同样也会带来第三次打击 |
[38:34] | and ending your formerly great career… | 毁掉你之前辉煌的事业… |
[38:37] | unless the Angel could make it all go away. | 但死亡天使可以让这些不用发生 |
[38:41] | You realized that he targeted patients | 你注意到他锁定的都是 |
[38:43] | who were not only terminal but also in tremendous pain, | 极度痛苦的晚期病人 |
[38:47] | so you set about making Samantha an attractive target. | 所以你开始把萨曼莎塑造成这样一个目标 |
[38:50] | First you found the biopsy of a patient | 第一步你找到某个贲门癌病人的 |
[38:53] | dying of cardiac cancer. | 活体检视 |
[38:54] | You put Samantha’s name on the biopsy results, | 把检查结果的名字改成萨曼莎 |
[38:57] | you noted that the tumor was found during her surgery, | 记录下肿瘤是在手术中发现的 |
[38:59] | and then you placed them into her chart. | 然后把这些放进了她的病历中 |
[39:01] | Secondly you made sure that she was in pain | 第二步你要让她处于病痛之中 |
[39:03] | so the Angel would feel compelled to end her suffering. | 好让死亡天使觉得有必要结束她的痛苦 |
[39:07] | That was simple enough. | 这个就简单了 |
[39:08] | Just reduce her pain meds. | 只要减少止痛药用量就行了 |
[39:10] | Now, this had the added benefit | 这样做还有个好处 |
[39:12] | of making her too delirious | 她神志不清 |
[39:13] | to effectively communicate with a killer | 就无法和喜欢跟受害人 |
[39:14] | who liked to chat up his victims. | 聊天的凶手交流 |
[39:16] | The Angel took the bait. | 死亡天使上钩了 |
[39:19] | Samantha succumbed to a cardiac event. | 萨曼莎就这么死于贲门癌 |
[39:21] | Now, all you had to do | 接下来你要做的就只剩下 |
[39:22] | was remove those cancer results from her chart | 将癌症诊断从她的病历中去掉 |
[39:25] | and your mistake was erased | 你的错误就被抹去了 |
[39:27] | until today. | 直到今天 |
[39:29] | We received permission to exhume | 我们得到许可挖出了 |
[39:30] | Ms. Cropsey’s body. | 克罗波西女士的尸体 |
[39:33] | The M.E. found this lodged in her ribcage. | 验尸官发现这个嵌在她的胸腔里 |
[39:38] | It’s a surgical clamp. | 是一把手术钳 |
[39:39] | Look familiar? | 眼熟吗 |
[39:43] | Let’s say that I believe you. | 就算我信你 |
[39:45] | Let’s say that you actually found that | 就算你真的在萨曼莎的遗体里 |
[39:49] | in Samantha’s remains. | 找到了这个 |
[39:51] | All you’ve proven is that I made a mistake– | 你所证明的也不过是我犯了个错误 |
[39:53] | a mistake that’ll probably end my career | 这个错误是有可能结束我的职业生涯 |
[39:55] | and keep me from helping thousands of people– | 让我以后帮不了数千患者恢复健康 |
[39:57] | but I see no evidence at all that I faked records | 但你证明不了我伪造记录 |
[40:00] | or that I killed people. | 或是谋杀 |
[40:02] | Excellent points, | 说得不错 |
[40:03] | which is why I visited Danilo Gura late last night. | 所以我昨晚才去见了达尼洛·古拉 |
[40:07] | His patient logs were so detailed, | 他做的病患日志太详细 |
[40:10] | so comprehensive. | 太全面了 |
[40:11] | First I suspected he must have copied the data | 我一开始怀疑那些数据一定是 |
[40:13] | directly from the charts. | 他直接从病历里拷下来的 |
[40:15] | But why would he risk doing that in a hospital | 可他怎么会冒着 |
[40:18] | where someone could walk in at any moment? | 随时被人发现的危险做这些呢 |
[40:21] | Then it hit me: | 然后我突然想通了 |
[40:23] | he’d taken pictures. | 他拍了照 |
[40:27] | Like this one for example. | 比如这张 |
[40:32] | At first | 起初 |
[40:33] | he refused to acknowledge the photos’ existence, | 他否认这些照片的存在 |
[40:36] | but after I explained how you had manipulated him | 但后来我跟他说是你操控他 |
[40:38] | into violating his code, | 让他违背了原则 |
[40:41] | he told us we could find them on a flash drive | 他就说出 他公寓附近的通风口藏着 |
[40:42] | he had hidden in a vent near his apartment. | 一个闪存盘 照片就存在里头 |
[40:46] | God forbid either of you should ever need surgery | 老天最好不让你们中任何一人 |
[40:47] | to save your life. | 需要手术救命 |
[40:48] | I am the guy you want standing over you in the O.R. | 否则你们一定想让我来保命 |
[40:51] | I imagine it was that kind of thinking | 正是这样的想法才会让你觉得 |
[40:52] | that helped you justify Samantha’s murder. | 萨曼莎的死没有你的责任吧 |
[40:55] | Her life versus the thousands | 她的生命比不上 |
[40:57] | you believed you’d save. | 你要救的上千条生命 |
[40:59] | I was talking to the D.A. this morning. | 今早地方检察官告诉我 |
[41:01] | He figures murder two is a lock. | 二级谋杀会进监狱 |
[41:04] | You’re looking at 20 to life. | 你将面临20年的服刑期 |
[41:07] | Chandler Memorial Hospital | 钱德勒医院 |
[41:09] | was rocked by scandal for the second time in two days | 两天内再爆丑闻 |
[41:12] | when Dr. Mason Baldwin was arrested for his role | 梅森 鲍德温医生因故意促使 |
[41:15] | in the death of one of confessed Angel | 已认罪死亡天使达尼洛·古拉 |
[41:17] | of Death Danilo Gura’s victims. | 杀害一名受害人而被捕 |
[41:19] | Recent… | 最近… |
[41:22] | My favorite bit– this moment. | 这种时刻是我的最爱 |
[41:27] | The slumped shoulders, the pallor, | 垂头丧气 脸色发白 |
[41:30] | like a turtle trying to retreat back into its shell. | 就像乌龟想缩回自己的壳里 |
[41:35] | I’m happy for you. | 祝贺你 |
[41:38] | I’m also exhausted, I’m turning in. | 我很累 先回房了 |
[41:42] | I must say, Watson, | 我必须要说 华生 |
[41:43] | I enjoyed catching a glimpse of you in your former element. | 我很高兴能瞥见你过去的样子 |
[41:47] | Seems to me your friend was right. | 你朋友说得对 |
[41:50] | You were quite a doctor. | 你是个了不起的医生 |
[41:53] | I had my moments. | 我有过春风得意的时候 |
[41:54] | *You could never be a face in the crowd… * | *你不能藏匿于人群之中* |
[41:56] | Maybe you’ll give it another go one of these days. | 或许你可以试试梅开二度 |
[41:59] | *So you’re travelin’ on* | *所以你不停流浪* |
[42:01] | *Travelin’ on out* | *不停流浪* |
[42:07] | *Well, you know* | *但你知道* |
[42:08] | *I’ll never say it out loud* | *我从来不戳破你的谎言* |
[42:12] | *I’ll be travelin’ on, travelin’ with you* | *我只是陪着你 陪着你不停流浪* |
[42:19] | *Hey, I’m too weak* | *我脆弱至此* |
[42:23] | *It’s too much to fight off* | *无法战胜太多* |
[42:27] | *The past so strong* | *回忆太过强烈* |
[42:28] | 选择删除 全部删除 | |
[42:31] | 全部删除 是 否 | |
[42:31] | *But now* | *但如今* |
[42:36] | 全部删除 是 否 | |
[42:40] | *I can’t believe what’s happening now* | *发生这一切我无法相信* |
[42:41] | 全部删除 是 否 |