Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

基本演绎法(Elementary)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 基本演绎法(Elementary)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[01:17] Hello? 你好
[01:18] Yes, I’m coming to get him in… 对 我正要去找他
[01:21] I’m sorry. Did you say “He escaped.”? 等一下 你刚才是不是说 他逃跑了
[01:24] Hi, it’s Joan Watson. 你好 我是乔恩·华生
[01:25] On the off chance you haven’t already been contacted by Hemdale. 你很可能已经从汉德尔那听说了
[01:28] Your son left rehab a little early this morning. 今天上午早些时候 令郎逃离了康戒中心
[01:31] I’m already at his house, to see if he is here. 我现在在他家门口 看他在不
[01:34] I’ll call you if there is a problem. 如果有状况的话 我再打给你
[01:43] Excuse me, I’m looking for Mr… 打扰一下 我在找
[01:55] Hello? 有人吗
[02:11] Excuse me, Mr… 打扰一下
[02:21] My name is Joan Watson. 我叫乔恩·华生
[02:24] I’ve been hired by your father, to be your sober companion. 你父亲雇我来当你的康戒陪护
[02:26] He told me he was going to e-mail you about me. 他说他会发邮件向你介绍我
[02:30] I’m here to make the transition from your rehab… 我来这儿 是为了让你顺利地
[02:32] experience to the routine of your everyday life, 从在康戒中心被迫戒瘾 转变为
[02:35] as smooth as possible. 养成健康的生活习惯
[02:36] So I will be living with you for the next six weeks. Which means… 所以之后的六周 我都会跟你住在一起
[02:38] I’ll be available to you 24/7. 也就是说 我要时刻陪在你身边
[02:42] Do you believe in love at first sight? 你相信一见钟情吗
[02:45] I know what you’re thinking. 我知道你在想什么
[02:47] The world is a cynical place and I must be a cynical man… 这世界俗不可耐 我一定是个犬儒之辈
[02:49] thinking a woman like you 认为你这样的女子
[02:50] would fall for a line like that. 也会落入这样的俗套
[02:51] The thing is… it isn’t a line. 可关键在于 我并不是那样
[02:56] So please hear me when I say this… 所以请你仔细听好了
[03:00] I have never loved anyone as I do you right now… 我从未如此地深爱一个人
[03:05] in this moment. 直到遇到了你
[03:08] Do you believe in love at first sight? 你相信一见钟情吗
[03:10] I know what you’re thinking. 我知道你在想什么
[03:12] The world is a cynical place, 这世界俗不可耐
[03:13] and I must be a cynical man thinking a woman like you 我一定是个犬儒之人 认为你这样的女子
[03:16] would fall for a line like that. 也一定会落入这样的俗套
[03:18] The thing is… it isn’t a line. 可关键在于 我并不是这样
[03:21] So please… 所以
[03:22] hear me when I say this… 请你仔细听好了
[03:24] I have never loved anyone… 我从未如此地
[03:26] as I do you right now… 深爱一个人
[03:28] in this moment. 直到遇到了你
[03:31] Spot on! 分毫不差
[03:32] Sherlock Holmes. 夏洛克·福尔摩斯
[03:35] Please don’t get comfortable, we won’t be here long. 请不要太随意 咱们很快就得走
[03:39] Mr. Holmes, did your father tell you about me or not? 福尔摩斯先生 令尊到底有没有提过我
[03:42] Uh… he emailed, 他发了邮件
[03:45] said to expect some sort of addict-sitter. 提到有个什么康戒保姆
[03:47] Then he explained his conditions with respect to your sobriety? 他说过如果你戒毒失败会怎样么
[03:49] If you mean his threats to evict me from this, 如果你指的是他逼我
[03:52] the shoddiest and the least renovated from the 5… 从他在纽约的5所房产中最烂最破的这所
[03:55] count them, 5 properties he owns in New York, then, yeah. 搬出去的话 他的确提过
[03:58] And yeah he made his conditions quite clear. 而且他讲得清清楚楚
[04:00] I used, I wind up on the street. 我破过戒 因此流落街头
[04:02] I refuse your, quote-unquote, “Help,” i wind up on the street. 不需要你来转述 我已经吃过苦头了
[04:06] It’s my understanding that most sober companions 据我所知 大部分康戒陪护
[04:08] are recovering addicts themselves, but… 连自己的瘾都戒不掉 不过
[04:11] you’ve never had a problem with drugs or alcohol. 你倒是从来没有对酒精或毒品上瘾过
[04:14] – Your father told you. – Of course he didn’t. -是你父亲说的吗 -当然不是
[04:16] Uh, would you care to explain why you broke out of your rehab facility 介不介意说说为何要在康戒的最后一天
[04:19] the same day you’re being released? 从那里逃出来呢
[04:20] Bored. 无聊
[04:22] You were bored? 你在那里感到无聊吗
[04:23] No, I am bored right now. Happens often. You’ll get used to it. 是现在无聊 我经常这样 你得习惯
[04:27] Regarding our mutual friends at Hemdale, 鉴于咱俩都认识汉德尔那群人
[04:29] I’d say they should be thanking me for exposing the flaws 我觉得他们应该感谢我为他们
[04:31] in their rubbish security system, wouldn’t you? 展示了那破安保系统的漏洞 你说呢
[04:33] Excellent! 味道好极了
[04:35] There was a women leaving, just as I got here… 我来的时候有个女人从这出去
[04:37] Did she get you high? 她让你爽够了么 [意同高]
[04:40] About six feet. 大概有六英尺高呢
[04:42] I actually find sex repellent. 我其实觉得性爱挺烦人的
[04:44] All those fluids and all the sounds, 到处都弄得湿乎乎的 又嚎又叫
[04:45] but my brain and my body 但是我的大脑和身体
[04:47] require it to function at optimum levels, 需要它的滋润才能完美运转
[04:49] so… I feed them as needed. 所以 我就满足它们了
[04:51] You’re a doctor, you understand. 你是个医生 应该清楚的
[04:54] I’m not a doctor. 我不是医生
[04:55] You were a doctor, surgeon, judging by your hands. 你以前是外科医生 从你的手能看出来
[04:58] Is your car parked nearby? 你的车停在附近吗
[05:00] Yes, it’s just out there. 对 就停在外面
[05:02] How did you know I had a car? 你怎么知道我有车
[05:04] Parking ticket, fell out of your purse when you dropped it. 你手袋掉地上的时候 停车票露出来了
[05:07] Can’t have one without the other, can you? 有票必有车嘛 对不对
[05:09] We’re late, we need to get going. 要迟到了 我们得马上走
[05:11] Err… late for what? 迟到什么
[05:14] Actually, scratch the car. 算了 别开车了
[05:15] Manhattan Bridge is down to a single lane. 曼哈顿桥现在堵成单行线了
[05:17] We’ll take the tube instead. 我们得改搭地铁
[05:18] Look at this place… yuck. 瞧瞧这地方 脏乱差
[05:20] I can’t wait for you to tidy it. 就等你把它收拾干净了
[05:25] Prior to my stint in junkie jail, 我被关进戒毒所之前
[05:27] I worked as a consultant at Scotland Yard. 曾是苏格兰场的顾问
[05:30] Your father told me. He said you were a detective? 你父亲告诉我说 你是个侦探
[05:32] I was a consultant. I wasn’t paid for my services, 我是顾问 只工作 不收钱
[05:35] and therefore I answered to no one but myself. 所以我都是独自解决问题
[05:47] What about London? 伦敦发生什么了
[05:48] What about it? 你指什么
[05:50] He told me that’s where you bottomed out. 他说你在那一蹶不振
[05:51] He thinks something happened to you there, 他觉得是你出了什么事
[05:52] he just doesn’t know what. 但他不清楚到底是什么
[05:53] Handsome woman, your mother. 你母亲是个很大度的女人
[05:56] It’s very big of her to take your dad back after the affair. 在那件事后给了你父亲很大支持
[05:58] How could you possibly…? 你怎么知道的
[06:02] You still haven’t told me where we’re going yet. 你还是没告诉我咱们要去哪
[06:05] About that, 说到这个
[06:06] I think you and father will be pleased to hear 我觉得你和我爸都会很高兴
[06:08] I have devised a post-rehab regimen for myself 我想出了一个康戒治疗后的康复方案
[06:11] that’ll keep me quite busy. 会让我忙起来
[06:13] I’ve decided to resume my work as a consultant here 我决定继续进行我的顾问工作
[06:16] in New York. 就在纽约
[06:32] Tell me… 告诉我
[06:33] – How do clients typically introduce. – What do you mean? -客户一般怎么介绍你 -什么意思
[06:36] I mean, I find it hard to believe they’d actually tell someone 我是说 自己被人指派了一只助手猴
[06:38] they’ve been assigned a glorified helper monkey. 这种事情有点难以启齿
[06:41] Helper-monkey? 你居然管我叫助手猴
[06:42] Well you and I have what’s known as companion-client confidentiality, 咱俩之间有着陪护客户保密协定
[06:45] which means that you can introduce me however you like: 也就是说你可以随意介绍我
[06:47] friend, coworker, relative and I’ll play along. 朋友 同事 亲戚都行 我都配合
[06:49] But, to be honest, most clients just call me 但是说实话 大部分客户都称我为
[06:52] their companion. 他们的同伴
[06:55] Captain Gregson… 格雷森警监
[06:57] Holmes! 福尔摩斯
[07:00] – How are you doing? – Miss Watson, -你好吗 -华生小姐
[07:00] This is Captain Gregson, Captain Gregson 这位是格雷森警监 格雷森警监
[07:02] this is Miss Watson my personal valet. 这是华生小姐 我的贴身佣人
[07:04] How do you do? 你好吗
[07:06] She waits out here. 让她在外面等
[07:07] I’m afraid she’s quite crucial to my process, captain. 她在我办案过程中很重要 警监
[07:09] It’s okay, really. 没关系 真的
[07:10] Actually it isn’t. 事实并非如此
[07:11] At least not according to my father’s email. 至少没遵循我父亲邮件里的意愿
[07:14] Where he explained it’s the job of a proper… valet 他解释说一个贴身佣人的职责
[07:17] to accompany his or her charge to their place of business. 是陪伴他的雇主去他工作的地方
[07:20] Well, consider this my place of business. 而这里正是我要工作的地方
[07:22] Consider every wretched hive of depravity and murder in this city 这座城市中每个罪犯的巢穴和谋杀案现场
[07:25] my place of business. 都是我工作的地方
[07:27] Unless, of course, 当然了 除非
[07:28] you don’t think you have the stomach for the work I do. 我的工作不对你的胃口
[07:31] I’m good. 我没问题
[07:33] Could you put these gloves on, please? 请带上手套
[07:38] Dr. Richard Mantlo came home a few hours ago 理查德·曼特罗医生几个小时前回家
[07:40] to find his door kicked in and his wife… 发现家门被踢开 而他的妻子
[07:44] Amy Dampier, missing. 艾米·丹普 失踪了
[07:47] That’s, uh… that’s Mantlo over there. 曼特罗在那边
[07:51] He’s a headshrinker out at Sanbridge Hospital. 他在圣桥医院加班
[07:53] Says he caught an emergency last night, 他说昨晚碰到了急诊
[07:55] didn’t get home till 5:00 A.M. 直到早上五点才回来
[07:57] Saw the front door, 看到前门被破坏了
[07:58] called 911. 就报了警
[08:01] First officers on the scene found signs of-of a struggle 首先赶到现场的警官发现
[08:05] in the kitchen 厨房和主卧
[08:06] and in the master bedroom. 有挣扎痕迹
[08:08] But no Ms. Dampier. 但是没发现丹普夫人
[08:10] Ransom demand? 要求赎金了吗
[08:21] What is it? 怎么了
[08:23] I’m not sure. 不确定
[08:30] Ms. Dampier’s cell phone, have you recovered it? 你们找到丹普夫人的手机了吗
[08:32] We have her cell phone? 把她的手机拿来
[08:34] Thank you, Detective. 谢谢你 探长
[08:49] She either lost a tremendous amount of weight or underwent 她要么减了很多肥 要么
[08:52] significant plastic surgery sometime in the last two years. 在过去的两年内接受过大型整容手术
[08:55] She looks the same in all the photos. 她在所有照片里看起来都一个样
[08:57] That’s my point. 正是如此
[08:59] Ovular frames… 看椭圆相框
[09:01] are older, have been here longer 很旧 用了很长时间了
[09:02] You can tell by the way 从墙被遮掩的地方
[09:03] the wall has faded– square frames newer. 可以看出 这些方形相框比较新
[09:05] They’re the only ones that feature Ms. Dampier. 而且都是丹普夫人的独照
[09:07] Coincidence? No. 是巧合吗 不
[09:09] Check her cell phone. 看她的手机
[09:11] No photos of her older than two years. 没有一张照片的时间大于两年
[09:13] Yet there are countless pictures of other people 但是有很多别人的照片
[09:14] in her life, as many as five years ago. 至少都是五年以前的
[09:22] I take it you two have worked together before? 我听说你们之前一起工作过
[09:24] Yeah, ten years ago. 是十年前
[09:26] A few months after 9/11 I was assigned to Scotland Yard 9.11过后的几个月 我被派到苏格兰场
[09:29] to observe their counterterrorism bureau. 去调查他们的反恐局
[09:31] Holmes mostly worked homicides, but, uh… 而福尔摩斯主要侦破杀人案
[09:36] …our paths still crossed a few times. 但有时我们的案子会有交集
[09:48] Captain, if you please? 警监 麻烦过来下
[09:51] Yeah? 来了
[09:52] Ms. Dampier knew her attacker. 丹普小姐认识袭击者
[09:53] She let him into the house herself. 是她让他进屋的
[09:56] Captain, who-who is this guy? 警监 这家伙是谁
[09:57] There are two broken glasses here. 这里有两个摔碎的杯子
[09:59] You can tell from the volume of shards. 从碎片的体积可以看出
[10:01] Obviously, she was pouring a glass of water for her guest 显然 她正在给客人倒水时
[10:03] when he assailed her. 被人袭击了
[10:05] Right. Is that something you would do if some nut job 没错 如果有疯子踢开你的家门
[10:08] comes in and kicks your door in, 正常人的做法都是
[10:09] you ask him if he’s thirsty. 问他渴不渴
[10:13] Could I…? 借用一下
[10:14] Thank you. 谢谢
[10:23] Base of glass number… 第二个
[10:25] two. 杯底
[10:29] If you take another glance 如果你再看一眼
[10:31] at the boot print on the front door, 前门上的靴子印
[10:33] you will see an almost imperceptible spot of blood 你会发现几乎无法察觉的血迹
[10:35] where the heel made contact. 和高跟鞋上的一样
[10:36] Lab tests, I’m certain, 去化验一下 我敢肯定
[10:38] will conclude it’s the victim’s blood, 那是受害者的血
[10:39] and could only have been left there 而且只有在袭击发生后
[10:41] after the assault had already taken place. 才可能在那里留下血迹
[10:44] Ms. Dampier 丹普夫人
[10:45] let the man in because he was 让歹徒进来
[10:47] familiar to her. 因为他是熟人
[10:48] He kicked the door in as he exited 他出去时踢门
[10:50] to try to obscure this fact. 是在试图掩盖事实
[10:52] Also, he took something from the living room. 另外 他从客厅带走了些东西
[11:01] Note the symmetry of the space, hm? 注意 这里很有对称性
[11:04] This wall is very nearly a reflection of that one. 这面墙就像那面墙的映射
[11:07] Pictures, pictures, knickknacks, knickknacks. 同样的照片和装饰品
[11:09] I see balance everywhere, except… 到处都是对称的 除了
[11:13] this one space. 这里
[11:14] Hey, something was here– what was it? 这里以前有什么东西
[11:18] – I’m sorry? – Maybe this isn’t the best time. -记不清了 -也许不是问这个时候
[11:20] No, no, please concentrate. 不 请仔细想想
[11:22] Something used to occupy that space. 以前有东西放在那里
[11:23] I need you to tell me what it was. 我要你告诉我那是什么
[11:25] Uh, it was an old… 是一个旧的
[11:27] ring box– Amy’s grandmother gave it to her. 戒指盒 艾米的祖母留给她的
[11:30] Why? 怎么了
[11:32] You said there were also signs of struggle in the master bedroom? 你说主卧也有挣扎的痕迹
[11:44] What is it? 怎么了
[11:45] Why is it so important that the kidnapper took a ring box? 绑匪拿走一个戒指盒能说明什么
[11:48] Kidnappers don’t take trophies. Killers do. 绑匪从不拿战利品 但杀人犯会
[11:50] There’s no body, genius. 没发现尸体 天才
[11:52] There’s no blood on the front stoop or walk, either. 在前门廊和走廊都没有血迹
[11:54] It’s rather difficult not to leave any 当你在掳走一个
[11:55] when you’re abducting someone 动脉受伤的人时
[11:56] with an arterial wound, wouldn’t you agree? 很难做到不留痕迹 不是吗
[11:59] You’re certain your men have been 你确定你们的人
[12:00] over every inch of this house? 搜过房间的每个角落
[12:01] Of course. 当然
[12:05] But as you can see, there was a struggle here. 正如你看到的 这里发生过争斗
[12:25] She’s in the safe room. 她在密室里
[12:27] What safe room? 哪来的密室
[12:28] The one behind that wall. 墙后面的密室
[12:30] Husband didn’t say anything about any safe room. 她丈夫没说这里有密室
[12:32] There’s a slight angle to the floor in here. You can’t f… 那面墙和地面有些许角度
[12:36] It’s… 那是
[12:38] The extra weight of the safe room steel reinforcements 密室用钢铁加固会产生超负荷的重量
[12:41] can cause the floor around it to decline slightly, 从而导致周围的地板轻微下陷
[12:43] creating a slope between one and five degrees. 造成一到五度的倾斜
[13:03] Sometimes I hate it when I’m right. 有时候我恨自己总能言中
[13:12] For the last time, I loved my wife. 最后说一次 我爱我的妻子
[13:16] I didn’t hurt her, and before this moment, 我从未伤害过她 而且
[13:18] I had no idea there was any safe room in my house. 在此之前我对密室的事一无所知
[13:21] You get why that’s hard for us to believe, don’t you? 你知道我们为何难以相信你 对吗
[13:23] The place was gutted 我和艾米是两年前搬去的
[13:25] before Amy and I moved in two years ago. 之前那里被损毁了
[13:27] She oversaw all the construction. 她负责修葺工作的监督
[13:29] I’m sorry, but, uh, are you saying 不好意思 你是说
[13:31] she had it installed, but never told you? 她是背着你修建的密室
[13:36] How do you do it? 你怎么做到的
[13:37] Do what? 什么
[13:39] Guess things. 猜到那些事
[13:41] I don’t guess. I observe. 我不是猜 是观察
[13:44] And once I’ve observed, I deduce. 一旦我观察到 就进行演绎
[13:47] You said you could tell from my hands 你说从我的双手可以知道
[13:48] that I used to be a surgeon. 我曾是外科医生
[13:49] “Hand”– singular, actually. 其实 是一只手
[13:52] It was soft, no calluses. 柔软 没有硬茧
[13:55] Also, it smelled faintly of beeswax. 而且有点蜂蜡的味道
[14:00] Oh, many surgeons, as you know, 你该知道 很多外科医生
[14:03] use a beeswax cream to protect their hands 用蜂蜡霜来防止他们的双手
[14:05] from the dehydrating effects of repeated washings. Well… 因反复清洗而失去水分
[14:08] You’re no longer practicing, but old habits die hard. 你现在不当医生了 但积习难改
[14:10] As far as why you gave up your medical career 至于你放弃行医
[14:12] to become a companion– 改做陪护
[14:14] I’d wager that addiction claimed the life 我敢肯定是因为你的亲友
[14:16] of someone close to you, and his or her death moved you 因毒瘾而死 而此人的过世使得你
[14:19] to make drastic changes in your life. 做出了人生的巨大改变
[14:22] Am I close? 我说得对吗
[14:23] What about my father? 那我父亲呢
[14:26] What about him? 他怎么了
[14:27] How did you know he had an affair? 你怎么知道他有外遇
[14:30] Google. 谷歌的
[14:32] Well, not everything is deducible. 又不是所有事情都能演绎出来
[14:39] I, uh, just want to say thanks for helping out today. 我就想说 谢谢你们今天的帮助
[14:42] You-you got us our guy in, and, uh… and we’re grateful. 你帮我们抓到了嫌犯 很感谢
[14:46] We can take it from here. 接下来交给我们就行了
[14:48] Respectfully, detective, I doubt that very much, 恕我冒昧 警探 我对此表示怀疑
[14:50] ’cause I have reason to believe 因为我有理由相信
[14:51] that Richard Mantlo didn’t kill his wife. 理查德·曼特罗没有杀他的妻子
[14:55] Wait, wait, wait. Wait, wait. 等等 等等
[14:56] Come again? 再说一遍
[14:58] Dr. Mantlo has girls’ feet, or hadn’t you noticed? 没发现吗 曼特罗医生的脚跟女人一样
[15:00] He’s a size eight if he’s an inch. 他的脚大概是八码的
[15:02] The boot pri on his front door was an 11. 而前门上的鞋印却是11码的
[15:04] So? So he was smart. 那他挺聪明的
[15:05] He wore bigger shoes to throw us off. 穿了大码的鞋来误导我们
[15:07] Did he also wear bigger hands when he strangled his wife? 那他掐死妻子的时候也戴了大号的手吗
[15:09] Holmes… 福尔摩斯
[15:10] Well, these strangulation marks are indicative 这些勒痕表明凶手
[15:11] of a man much larger than Mantlo. 是比曼特罗更高大的人
[15:14] No just heavier, but-but taller. 不仅更壮 也更高
[15:16] I’d estimate his height 我估计他的身高
[15:16] to be somewhere between six foot-one, six foot-three. 在185到190之间
[15:19] Your M.E. Will come to the same conclusion in a couple of hours. 验尸官数小时后也会得出相同的结论
[15:21] I’m delivering it now. You’re a doctor. 我只是提前告诉你 你是医生
[15:24] – Tell ’em I’m right. – I’m not a doctor. -告诉他们我是对的 -我不是医生
[15:25] Were a doctor. 曾经是
[15:27] Surely you haven’t forgotten how bruising works. 你肯定还记得瘀伤是怎么造成的
[15:31] Okay, yeah, sure, these hands do seem a little small for the bruise pattern, 没错 这双手相对瘀痕的确小了点
[15:34] – but I… – With your permission, -但 – 警监 希望你允许
[15:35] Captain, I’d like a moment alone with Dr. Mantlo. 我想单独和曼特罗医生谈谈
[15:38] – Captain, this… – You got two minutes. -警监 这 -给你两分钟
[15:45] Tall men in your life.I’d like a list. 你认识的高个男人 给我列张单子
[15:51] Amy was a good person, but if you’re here 艾米是个好人 但如果你们来这
[15:53] because you think I had something to do with it… 是因为觉得我跟她的死有关
[15:55] Dr. Mantlo said that 曼特罗医生说
[15:57] you’d made a pass at her at a holiday party last year. 去年你在一个假期聚会上曾向她示好
[16:00] Actually, no, I didn’t. 不 我没有
[16:02] I asked her about all the plastic surgery she’d had. 我只是打听她做的整容手术
[16:05] Plastic surgery? 整容手术
[16:07] Okay, look, I helped plan a fund-raiser for the hospital, 两年前我帮医院策划了一次慈善募捐
[16:09] two years ago, that was before the surgeries. 那是在她整容之前的事
[16:12] I know I still have the pictures. 我肯定我还有当时的照片
[16:24] There. 找到了
[16:28] That’s a picture of Amy and Dr. Mantlo that I took that night, okay? 这是我当晚拍的艾米和曼特罗医生的合照
[16:32] Tell me you wouldn’t want to ask her why she did it. 换做你不会想问她为什么要整容吗
[16:35] Tell me about the stalking charge brought against you two years ago. 说说两年前你被指控跟踪的事
[16:39] I asked my neighbor out. 我只是约我的邻居出去
[16:41] She overreacted. 她太大惊小怪了
[16:43] Mr. Polk, can you tell us where you were last night? 波克先生 能告诉我们昨晚你在哪里吗
[16:47] Home… alone. 在家 一个人
[16:49] I know. Not much of an alibi, but I don’t care, 我知道 没有不在场证明 可我不在乎
[16:52] because I didn’t do it. 因为我没杀人
[17:22] Um, did you know that honey was dripping through the ceiling? 你知道天花板上有蜂蜜滴下来吗
[17:25] Yes. Happens sometimes. 是 有时会这样
[17:28] I take it beekeeping is a hobby. 看来你把养蜂当作兴趣
[17:32] I’m writing a book. 我在著书
[17:34] “Practical Handbook of Bee Culture 《蜂文化实用手册–
[17:35] with Some Observations Upon the Segregation of the Queen.” 蜂后隔离观察纪实》
[17:40] Up here. I’ve just started Chapter 19. 写在脑袋里 我刚开始写第十九章
[17:42] Would you like to hear the last few paragraphs? 你想听听最新的几段吗
[17:44] Did you talk to the police about that scary administrator guy? 你跟警察提过那个吓人的行政人员吗
[17:48] – I have not. – But I thought that… -还没有 -但我以为
[17:49] Mr. Polk is a prat, no doubt, 毫无疑问 波克先生是个混蛋
[17:51] but his body language 但他的肢体语言显示
[17:52] said “Sub,” Not “Dom.” 他是服从者 而非主控者
[17:55] I don’t see him having the berries to take another life. 我不觉得他有种取人性命
[18:01] Why do you suppose you hate your job so much? 为什么你如此讨厌这工作
[18:03] I don’t hate my job. 我没有讨厌我的工作
[18:05] You have two alarm clocks. 你设了两个闹钟
[18:06] No one with two alarm clocks loves their job. 没人喜欢他们的工作还要两个闹钟
[18:08] Two alarm clocks means it’s a chore 两个闹钟意味着
[18:09] for you to get up in the morning. 起床是件辛苦的事
[18:13] You don’t hate what I do, though. 但你不讨厌我做的事
[18:15] That much was obvious when we talked to Mr. Polk. 在我们跟波克先生谈话时 能明显看出
[18:20] There was a look on your face… 你当时的表情
[18:23] I imagine it was the same look you wore to the O.R. 我想那跟你当医生时走进手术室的表情
[18:25] when you were still a surgeon. 如出一辙
[18:27] You’re wrong. 你说错了
[18:30] I know my father secured your services 我知道我父亲雇你工作
[18:32] for the next six weeks? 六个星期
[18:36] The simple truth is, I don’t need you. 可我并不需要你
[18:40] I’m finished with drugs. 我跟毒品玩完了
[18:41] I won’t be using them again. 我不会再碰它们了
[18:44] My advice? 我的建议是
[18:46] Take a six-week holiday. 给自己放六周的假
[18:50] I promise I won’t tell Papa. 我发誓不会跟老爸告状
[19:30] I’m gonna need your saliva now. 我需要采集你的唾液
[19:35] Ten thirty-seven. 十点三十七
[19:36] I take back everything I said last night. 我收回昨晚说的话
[19:38] You obviously love your job. 很明显 你热爱你的工作
[19:39] Couldn’t wait to get started this morning. 今天早上就迫不及待地想要开始了
[19:48] Open you mouth so I can swab it. 把嘴张开
[19:49] If you’re on anything, 你要是服用了那些东西
[19:51] the strip on the cup will turn blue. 杯子上的长条会变蓝
[19:53] I have a new… 我有个新的
[19:56] I have a new theory about our killer. 关于那个凶手我有个新的推测
[19:57] I think he may have struck at least once before. 他之前至少还干过一次
[19:59] I…who love what I do…woke up early 我 爱我的工作 我起得很早
[20:02] and couldn’t stop thinking about 我没法不去想 凶手为什么
[20:04] the ring box he stole from Amy Dampier’s living room. 要拿走艾米·丹普的戒指盒
[20:06] You said it was some sort of trophy. 你说过那是某种形式的战利品
[20:08] And you know what flavor 你知道什么样的杀手
[20:09] of killers takes trophies, don’t you? 会拿走战利品吗
[20:12] Serial. Souvenirs help them differentiate between victims. 连环杀手 战利品能帮他们区分受害者
[20:15] It occurred to me that if Amy wasn’t our killer’s first, 如果艾米不是凶手的第一个目标
[20:17] though, there might be other cases in common. 那么肯定会有类似的案子
[20:20] Eileen Renfro. 艾琳·兰弗
[20:22] Savagely beaten and strangled by an intruder 两年前在布朗克斯的家中
[20:24] in her Bronx home two years ago. 遭入室者毒打并扼喉
[20:27] He took a jewelry box on his way out, 他离开时拿走了一个首饰盒
[20:28] but left behind a size 11 footprint. 留下了一个11码的鞋印
[20:31] Drug free. Congratulations. 阴性 恭喜
[20:34] Especially striking are 值得注意的是
[20:35] the physical similarities between her and Amy. 她和艾米有着相似的外形
[20:37] Both were curvaceous with long red hair. 她们都有性感的曲线 红色长发
[20:41] You think the killer has a type? 凶手挑选特定的类型下手
[20:43] The one significant difference in the cases is… 这两起案子的一个显著差异是
[20:46] Eileen Renfro survived her attack. 艾琳·兰弗活下来了
[20:51] I’m sorry. 对不起
[20:53] I can see why you think it might be the same guy. 我能理解为什么你们会认为是同一个人
[20:56] I just don’t think I can help you. 只是我觉得我帮不上忙
[20:58] We know from the police report 根据警方的报告
[20:59] that the man who assaulted you wore a mask. 攻击你的人当时带着面罩
[21:02] That doesn’t mean you can’t help us identify him. 不过你还是可以帮助我们指认凶手
[21:04] Did he say anything to you? 他和你说话了吗
[21:06] No. 没有
[21:08] I came in through my front door, and he was just… there. 我从前门进来就看到他站在那里
[21:11] Did he have a particular scent? 他身上有没有特殊气味
[21:13] I…I don’t think so. 我没闻到
[21:15] Was he tall, short, somewhere in between? 他是高是矮 还是中等个
[21:17] I don’t know. I mean, 我不清楚
[21:18] he was on top of me so quickly, 他突然就冲了过来
[21:21] his hands were around my throat. 他的手掐着我的脖子
[21:22] And what about the mask? 面罩是什么样的
[21:24] What about it? 你指的是什么
[21:25] Was it ski, Mexican wrestling, paper plate? 滑雪的 墨西哥摔跤的 还是纸板的
[21:29] Ski. 滑雪的
[21:30] Good. Excellent. 很好 太棒了
[21:31] So, you got a good look at his eyes? 那么说 你有仔细看他的眼睛吗
[21:35] Oh, correct me if I’m wrong, but a-a strangler can, literally, 听我说的对不对 行凶者和目标之间
[21:38] not be more than an arm’s length from his stranglee, can he? 不会超过一臂的距离
[21:40] – Mr.Holmes – That’s what? Two? -福尔摩斯先生 -有多长 两英尺
[21:41] Two and a half feet? 二点五英尺
[21:42] I’m twice that distance from you now. 我现在离你差不多有两倍那么远
[21:44] I can see that your eyes are a lovely brown. 我能看清你褐色的双眸
[21:47] I think I’d like you to leave now. 我想你们可以走了
[21:48] Why? ‘Cause I know that you’re lying? 为什么 因为我知道你在撒谎
[21:50] – Mr. Holmes! – No. She is. -福尔摩斯先生 -的确如此
[21:51] You can tell by the crucifix. 从十字架可以看出来
[21:53] You fiddle with it every time I ask you a question. 我每问你一个问题你都要摆弄它
[21:54] It’s-it’s pacifying behavior. 这是安抚行为
[21:56] It’s just elementary haptic communication. 这是基本的触觉交流
[21:58] Just read a book, would you? 拜托你读读书 行吗
[22:00] – She did see her attacker’s face. – Sherlock! -她看见了攻击者的相貌 -夏洛克
[22:02] I think she might even know who he is! 她甚至可能知道他的身份
[22:03] Get out. 滚出去
[22:05] You realize that because you protected him two years ago, 你知道自己两年前袒护了他
[22:06] you have the blood of an innocent woman on your hands, don’t you? 所以现在你害死了一个无辜的女人
[22:10] Perhaps you’d like to go for two or three or four. 或许你希望看到第二第三第四个
[22:12] That’s enough! 够了
[22:15] You’re done here. Go wait in the car. 这里没你事了 去车上等着
[22:23] What a jerk! 真是个混球
[22:27] I’m… I’m really sorry about that. 我 我很抱歉
[22:39] The name of the man who attacked her is Peter Saldua. 袭击她的人名叫彼得·塞尔杜
[22:42] He was her brother’s best friend growing up. 是她哥哥的好朋友 两人是发小
[22:43] His father was abusive, 他父亲经常虐待他
[22:45] so her parents took him in his senior year of high school. 所以她父母在他高中最后一年领养了他
[22:47] Eileen heard from her brother 艾琳听她哥哥说
[22:48] that he works for a florist in Chelsea. 他在切尔西的一家花店打工
[22:53] I knew it. 我就知道
[22:57] I knew that if I started a row in there, 我知道如果我闹得很厉害
[22:58] you’d come to her defense, 你就会站出来为她讲话
[22:59] and if you came to her defense, 而一旦你这么做了
[23:00] she might very well tell you the truth. 她就会很乐意告诉你实情
[23:06] You are so full of it. 你还真能扯
[23:10] This is Gregson. 我是格雷森
[23:11] Captain Gregson, Sherlock Holmes. 格雷森警监 夏洛克·福尔摩斯
[23:13] I’m calling because I believe I’ve uncovered 我打电话是因为我知道了
[23:15] the name of a strong suspect 艾米·丹普凶杀案中
[23:17] in the murder of Amy Dampier. 一名重要嫌疑犯的名字
[23:19] Name wouldn’t be Peter Saldua by any chance, would it? 不会碰巧就是彼得·塞尔杜吧
[23:23] How did you know? 你怎么知道
[23:25] ‘Cause I’m at his house 因为我正在他家里
[23:27] and I’m looking at him right now. 盯着他
[23:29] Are you saying he’s in police custody? 你是说他被警方逮捕了
[23:31] Technically, yeah. 可以这么说
[23:33] He’s all ours. 他想跑也跑不了了
[23:41] Mailman saw the body through the window. 邮差从窗外看到了尸体
[23:44] Calls 911, 报了警
[23:46] said he thought someone on his route had killed himself. 说在他送信的路上有人自杀了
[23:50] Turns out he was right. 结果证明他是对的
[23:51] The gun was still in Saldua’s hand when we got here. 我们到的时候塞尔杜的手里还握着枪
[23:54] Watch the blood spatter. 注意血迹
[23:57] We found the ring box from Amy Dampier’s home, right here. 我们找到了艾米·丹普的戒指盒 在这
[24:04] Turns out Mantlo and his wife used the florist Saldua worked for. 曼特罗和妻子经常光顾塞尔杜工作的花店
[24:07] They order fresh flowers to the house once a week. 他们每周都订鲜花送到家里
[24:09] Saldua was the guy who delivered them. 送花的就是塞尔杜
[24:11] Explains why she would have let him the other night. 这也就解释了 为什么那晚她会让他进门
[24:15] What happened over there? 那边是怎么回事
[24:17] Mixed his colors with his whites? 把彩色和白色衣服混着洗吗
[24:19] Who knows. 天知道
[24:19] Guy was a nut bar. 这家伙是个疯子
[24:24] Did you already take his phone? 找到他的手机了吗
[24:25] It hasn’t turned up yet, 还没找到
[24:28] but it will. 但会找到的
[24:52] You wanted to be the one who found him, didn’t you? 你本想自己找到他 对吧
[24:57] I don’t do what I do for the credit. 我可不是为了居功才做这些事的
[25:02] Then why do you do it? 那你是为了什么
[25:11] I would like to thank the police, again, 我要再次感谢警方
[25:14] for finding the man who killed my wife. 全靠他们才能找到杀害我妻子的凶手
[25:15] I would’ve liked to seen him stand trial for what he did… 我希望看到他被绳之以法
[25:20] She had her mole removed when she changed her look. 她整容的时候把痣去掉了
[25:25] It doesn’t make any sense. 这说不通
[25:28] She loved that mole. 她爱死那颗痣了
[25:30] Before her surgery she turned her head to feature it 做手术前 每次拍照她都会侧过头
[25:32] whenever her picture was taken. 给痣一个特写
[25:34] Where’d you get those photographs? 你从哪弄来的那些照片
[25:35] I reached out to Amy’s friends via her Facebook page. 我从艾米的脸谱网上找到了她的朋友
[25:38] Harrison Polk was right. 哈里森·波克说得对
[25:40] She was as beautiful before her surgery as she was after, so… 手术前后她都很漂亮 所以
[25:44] why bother? What was the point? 干嘛搞这么麻烦 有什么意义
[25:47] Another thing. Saldua’s phone records 还有一件事 塞尔杜的通话记录
[25:49] indicate he used his cell phone constantly. 显示他经常用手机
[25:52] And yet, three days ago, he just stopped. 可是呢 三天前他突然不用了
[25:55] Didn’t make a single call. 没打一通电话
[25:56] Didn’t send a single text. Why? 没发一条短信 为什么
[25:57] His bank statements meanwhile, 他的银行对账单显示
[25:59] there’s several checks made out to 他给一个叫罗兰德·杰瑟普的心理医生
[26:00] Dr. Roland Jessup, Psychologist. 开了几张支票
[26:03] He seems worth a talking to, no? No? 我们似乎可以找他谈谈 可以吗
[26:04] No, ’cause he dropped dead of a coronary, 2010. 不行 因为他2010年就死于冠心病了
[26:08] The Amy Dampier case is over. You helped solve it. 艾米·丹普的案子已经结了 你功不可没
[26:11] No. Something’s off. I can feel it. 不 哪里不对劲 我能感觉得到
[26:15] What’s that? 那是什么
[26:16] I got us tickets to the opera tonight. 我弄了两张今晚歌剧的票
[26:18] Celebrate. 作为庆祝
[26:21] When your father hired me, he mentioned something about you liking it, 你爸爸雇我的时候 提到过你喜欢歌剧
[26:24] so I thought– 所以我想
[26:25] I went to Le Grande Macabre once, when I was nine, 我只在九岁时看过一次《大死亡》
[26:27] now I’m a buff. 现在我却成歌剧迷了
[26:30] I’m worried about you. 我有点担心你
[26:32] I think you’re making things more complicated 我觉得你把事情搞得
[26:34] than they really are, 比实际更复杂了
[26:35] and it tells me that you’re struggling. 这说明你内心在纠结
[26:36] No struggle with anything. 没什么好纠结的
[26:38] Or haven’t you been paying attention the last few days? 难道你这几天都没注意到吗
[26:40] I’ve been right about everything. 我对一切事的判断都是正确的
[26:41] Actually, you haven’t. 实际上不是
[26:44] The day we met you deduced that I gave up being a surgeon 见面那天 你推断我放弃当外科医生
[26:46] to become a companion because I had lost someone close to me. 去做陪护是因为我失去了亲近的人
[26:50] The truth is… 事实是
[26:51] The truth is that you made a mistake during a surgery 事实是你做手术的时候出了差错
[26:53] that cost a patient his life. 导致病人死亡
[26:58] It takes years of study to become a surgeon, 成为外科医生需要多年的学习
[27:00] not to mention tremendous ego. 而且你有强烈的自尊心
[27:02] Surgeons don’t just leave to become addict-sitters. 外科医生不会就这样辞职去做康戒陪护
[27:04] They’re forced out. And they’re only forced out 除非是被迫 而原因只可能是
[27:06] if they commit the sin of malpractice. 他们在手术过程中操作失误
[27:09] I knew it would be a sore subject so I made up the bit about your friend 我知道你对这事敏感才故意编了个故事
[27:11] to spare your feelings. 照顾你的感受
[27:15] That was very big of you. 你还真伟大
[27:19] How do you know the patient died? 你怎么知道那个病人死了
[27:22] How do you know i didn’t just leave him paralyzed or in a coma? 你怎么知道他最后不是瘫痪或者昏迷了
[27:25] The parking ticket! The one you had in your purse. 你钱包里的停车罚单
[27:27] It was… 那是
[27:34] You incurred it two weeks ago 两个星期前
[27:35] near the corner of 86th and Third. 你在第三大道86号拐角拿到的
[27:36] The only thing there is Carver Cemetery. 那里只有”受难地”公墓
[27:38] Obviously you were visiting a grave. 显然你是去扫墓了
[27:40] Not a parent’s grave, of course, 当然不是父母的墓
[27:42] Google indicates that they’re both alive and well. 谷歌显示他们都健在
[27:44] Siblings? 兄弟姐妹吗
[27:45] No. Carver is a pauper’s field. 不 “受难地”是普通百姓的墓地
[27:47] The picture that you keep on your phone of Mum and Dad 手机里你父母的照片
[27:49] says that they’re well-to-do. 显示出他们很有钱
[27:50] No sibling of yours would be interred in a place like that. 兄弟姐妹哪可能沦落到那种地方
[27:52] The place doesn’t even have a proper parking area, 那地方连像样的停车场都没有
[27:54] hence the ticket. 这才有了那张罚单
[27:54] So… a surgeon who’s no longer a surgeon, 所以说 一个远离手术台的外科医生
[27:57] a parking violation incurred outside poor man’s cemetery, 一个穷人墓地附近开出的停车罚单
[28:00] and two parents who are as moneyed as they are alive. 还有腰缠万贯且健在的父母
[28:01] You add it all up. What does it say? 所有这些加在一起 说明了什么
[28:06] You were visiting the grave of the man 你是去祭奠那个
[28:07] that you let die on your operating table. 死在你手术台上的人
[28:15] It’s so incredible, 太难以置信了
[28:16] the way that you can… 你竟然可以
[28:19] solve people just by looking at them. 光看看别人就能读懂他们
[28:23] I noticed you don’t have any mirrors around here. 我注意到你这没有镜子
[28:26] And what’s that supposed to mean? 那又怎样
[28:28] It means I think you know a lost cause when you see one. 这说明你看到自己就知道你注定要失败
[28:36] Tomorrow I’ll arrange for a new companion, 明天我给你换一个新陪护
[28:39] but tonight I’ve got plans. 今晚我另有安排
[28:59] Here you go. 给你
[29:00] Everything your dead shrink had on my dead friend. 凶犯的心理医生所掌握的资料都在这
[29:05] You can thank me. 你可以谢谢我
[29:07] It’s dusty. 灰尘真多
[29:09] The guy’s been dead almost two years. 这人死了快两年了
[29:12] His widow had all his stuff in storage. 他妻子把他所有的东西都保存了下来
[29:14] You’re lucky she even let me take a look. 她能让我看一眼就算你走运了
[29:17] According to this, Saldua never told him 根据这份资料 塞尔杜从没和他提过
[29:19] about the attack on Eileen Renfro. 袭击艾琳·兰弗的事情
[29:21] Just that he had an obsession with redhead women, 只说了他沉迷于红头发的女人
[29:23] and a tendency towards violence. 而且有暴力倾向
[29:25] Want some? 想来点吗
[29:26] “Mr. Saldua, now obsessed with his own recovery, “塞尔杜先生沉浸在自己的康复进度中”
[29:29] “has taken to recording our sessions with his phone, “已经开始用手机记录我们的谈话”
[29:31] so he can listen to them again and again.” “这样他就可以一遍遍地听”
[29:37] Has the phone turned up yet? 找到那部手机没
[29:39] No. 没有
[29:41] I’m starting to think he lost it. 我觉得他把手机弄丢了
[29:43] Listen, I got to take a leak. 我去方便一下
[29:44] Keep an eye on this coat, will ya? 帮我看一下外套 好吗
[29:51] “God, it feels good! Winner is me!” “天啊 感觉太好了 我赢了”
[29:56] “Your ass is mine!” “你的小命是我的”
[30:01] “You’re both dead!” “你们两个都死定了”
[30:05] Rage. 愤怒
[30:08] He felt rage. 他觉得愤怒
[30:23] Watson! 华生
[30:30] Watson! 华生
[30:39] – Excuse me. – Oh, my foot! -不好意思 -我的脚
[30:41] Excuse me. 不好意思
[30:47] Peter Saldua felt rage 在杀艾米·丹普的那个晚上
[30:50] the night he killed Amy Dampier. 彼得·塞尔杜感到很愤怒
[30:51] Now he had some measure of control… 现在他却在控制
[30:53] You’re not here right now. I don’t see you. 你不存在 我看不到你
[30:54] – I don’t hear you… – Shall I speak up?! -听不到你说话 -要我声音大点吗
[30:59] He had some measure of control 他能忍受艾琳·兰弗
[31:01] with Eileen Renfro, but not with her. Why? 但是忍不了她 为什么
[31:06] Tell me, what exactly, 告诉我
[31:08] does a Xanax tablet look like? 阿普唑仑药片长什么样
[31:10] Small, white, ovular– why? 白色椭圆型的小片 怎么了
[31:18] Detective Abreu, please. 请接阿布警探
[31:21] “Shh” Yourself. 你自己小声点吧
[31:23] Not even on key. 都唱跑调了
[31:29] Abreu. 我是阿布
[31:30] It’s Sherlock Holmes. 我是夏洛克·福尔摩斯
[31:31] Make it quick, Prince Charles. 有话快说 查尔斯王子
[31:32] I was just on my way out. 我正要出门
[31:34] The pills vial from Saldua’s desk, I know it was taken into evidence. 塞尔杜桌子上的药瓶被作为证据拿走了
[31:36] I need you to find it for me. 我要你找到它
[31:39] Hold on. 别挂
[31:44] Now what? 然后呢
[31:45] The pills inside should be white and ovular, 那药应该是白色椭圆形的
[31:47] but they’re not, are they? They’re round and pink. 但瓶子里的药却是粉色圆形的
[31:52] How did you know? 你怎么知道的
[31:56] I need a ride, right now. 我需要你载我一程 马上
[31:58] I’m in the middle of something. 我正忙着呢
[32:04] You were right the other day… 那天关于艾琳·兰弗的事
[32:06] about Eileen Renfro. 你是对的
[32:08] I had no idea she would respond to you the way that she did. 我没想过她会告诉你事实
[32:11] I just told you I did because 我谎称这是我故意安排的是因为
[32:14] I was embarrassed I’d lost my temper. 我对自己乱发脾气感到难堪
[32:17] Would I have gotten to the truth some other way? 我能否通过别的方式知道真相呢
[32:20] Of course, but… 当然能 不过
[32:21] you got me there faster. 你比我先知道了
[32:26] Now, please, 现在 拜托你
[32:29] how fast can you get me to Sanbridge Hospital? 我们多久能到圣桥医院
[32:48] You were Peter Saldua’s last therapist, weren’t you? 你是彼得·塞尔杜的最后一位心理医生吧
[32:51] You started treating him, what, 18 months ago? 你何时开始对他的治疗 十八个月前
[32:53] Probably just a few weeks before 可能就在你带夫人
[32:55] you talked your wife into all that plastic surgery. 去做最后一次整形的几周前
[32:57] Excuse me? 你说什么呢
[32:57] Saldua wanted to fix himself. 塞尔杜想要治好自己
[32:59] Dr. Jessup was his first attempt. 他先找到了杰瑟普医生
[33:01] You were his second. 之后又找到了你
[33:03] It’s quite a bit of luck, that. 你很幸运
[33:05] You, a man with a wife he wanted dead, 一个想要害死自己妻子的男人
[33:08] stumbling across him, 遇到了一个
[33:10] a man with an obsessive personality and a history of violence. 强迫型人格并且有暴力史的人
[33:13] Only problem was, of course, 当然 唯一的问题是
[33:15] Amy didn’t fit his victim profile, did she? 艾米不符合受害人的条件 对不对
[33:18] But you accounted for that by pressuring her 但是你想办法
[33:19] to alter her appearance until she did. 强迫她整形 直到她同意
[33:22] Mr. Holmes, right? We met the other day? 福尔摩斯先生吧 我们前几天见过
[33:24] The pills vial from Saldua’s home came from you. 在塞尔杜家中发现的药是你给他的
[33:28] Sample from the hospital, no doubt. 医院定制的样本 毫无疑问
[33:30] Almost impossible to trace. 几乎没办法查到
[33:33] He thought he was taking tranquilizers, 他以为自己在吃镇静剂
[33:34] but he wasn’t, was he? He was taking a steroid. 不过他不是 他实际在吃激素
[33:36] You were whipping him into a killing frenzy. 这会让他有疯狂杀人的冲动
[33:39] A frenzy that only made him more and more confused, 这种疯狂让他越来越迷茫
[33:41] more violent, 更加暴力
[33:42] more likely to give in to his terrible compulsions. 更容易感到压力
[33:45] I never even heard the name Peter Saldua 我从未听说过彼得·塞尔杜这个人
[33:48] until the police told me he was the man who killed Amy. 直到警察告诉我他就是谋杀艾米的凶手
[33:50] Bollocks. 扯淡
[33:52] I imagine that you took to meeting at odd places at odd times, 你们都选在奇怪的时间和地点见面
[33:54] so you’d never be seen together, 所以从未被人看到过
[33:56] and then when the time was right… 这样 当时机到来时
[33:58] you took advantage of his job 你利用他是送货员的身份
[34:00] as a delivery man to place him in Amy’s orbit. 把他安插在艾米身边
[34:02] You arranged for flowers to be sent to the house once a week, 你安排每周送一次花到家里去
[34:04] ’cause you needed him to see her. 因为你要让他见到艾米
[34:06] You needed him to become obsessed with her. 你要让他迷恋上艾米
[34:10] You loaded him like a weapon. 你把他变成一把上了膛的枪
[34:12] Then you pointed him squarely at your own wife. 而你正好将他瞄准自己的妻子
[34:17] – You’re insane. – No, he was insane, doctor. -你疯了 -不 他才疯了 医生
[34:22] And you took advantage. 而你利用了这一点
[34:26] And then after you’d murdered him, 然后你杀了他
[34:28] you made it look like a suicide. 把现场伪造成自杀
[34:30] You took his phone. 你拿走了他的手机
[34:31] Why? Well, because 为什么呢
[34:33] he’d taken to recording your sessions, as well. 因为里面有你们见面的录音
[34:35] Problem? Of course not. 这是个麻烦吗 当然不是
[34:37] Killing him was always part of the plan. 杀死他早就是计划的一部分
[34:39] You’d just take the phone after you’d done the deed. 你只是在杀死他后 拿走了他的电话
[34:44] Hypothetically, Mr. Holmes, 福尔摩斯先生 假设
[34:46] a man wants out of his marriage to a very wealthy wife. 一个男人娶了一位有钱的太太
[34:50] He knows that during the course of their relationship, 而且他知道在这场婚姻中
[34:52] he signed a prenuptial agreement that gives him nothing 他们的婚前协议规定 如果他离开她
[34:54] if he leaves her, 就什么都得不到
[34:55] and a living trust that gives him everything if she dies. 但如果她死了 他就会得到一大笔遗产
[34:59] Hypothetically, wouldn’t that man be smarter 假设 那个人通过别的方式
[35:02] to look for a way to trigger the clauses 让她妻子死去
[35:04] in the second document as opposed to the first? 不是比第一个选择更加明智吗
[35:16] What did he say? 他说什么了
[35:19] He said that he did it. 他承认是他干的
[35:20] Well, we have to tell the police. 我们要告诉警察
[35:21] No point. 没用的
[35:24] We don’t have any proof. He knows it. 他知道我们没有任何证据
[35:28] Need your car keys. 把车钥匙给我
[35:29] – What? Why? – Car keys! -为什么 -车钥匙
[35:31] What…? 什么…
[35:54] Yes. 太好了
[35:56] Better. 很棒
[36:18] I’m sorry. 对不起
[36:21] Not just for your car, 不仅仅是因为我撞了你的车
[36:24] but for the way I spoke to you earlier. 还因为我之前的说话方式
[36:27] I knew that the death of your patient 我明知那个死去的病人
[36:29] would be a sore subject. I just… 是你的痛处 还揭你的伤疤 我只是
[36:31] Couldn’t help yourself. 控制不住自己 是吧
[36:33] Yeah, I’m starting to see 我开始明白
[36:34] how that’s kind of a thing with you. 你为什么会落到这步田地
[36:38] I assume you’ve told my father 我猜你已经把今晚发生的事
[36:40] about what happened tonight. 告诉我父亲了
[36:46] I’m going to miss that brownstone. 我会怀念那褐色的砖墙
[36:48] Actually, you’re not. 事实上 你不用
[36:50] I spoke with him, and since what you did at the hospital 我和他谈过了 鉴于你在医院的所作所为
[36:53] had nothing to do with drugs, 和毒品无关
[36:55] he’s agreed to give you another chance. 他同意给你一次机会
[36:59] You’ve decided to stay on as my companion, haven’t you? 你也决定继续做我的陪护了 是吗
[37:03] He never would have agreed if you hadn’t… 如果不是你 他不会给我机会的
[37:08] I’m very pleased… Watson. 我很感激 华生
[37:12] Oh, for myself, of course, but for you. 为我自己 当然 也为你
[37:16] I happen to think there’s some hope for you as an investigator. 我觉得你还是很有做侦探的潜质的
[37:20] I want you to let me in on the rest of the plan. 我希望你能让我参与接下来的计划
[37:24] To get Mantlo. 抓住曼特罗
[37:25] I know you wouldn’t have wrecked my car 我知道你不会无故
[37:27] unless it was part of some elaborate… 撞坏我的车的
[37:32] …temper tantrum. Correct. 只是为了发泄 好吧
[37:35] In that case, I want you to tell me about London. 这样的话 我想知道你在伦敦的事情
[37:39] Big place. Lots of rain. 大城市 经常下雨
[37:41] I want you to tell me 我想要知道
[37:42] about what happened to you in London. 你在伦敦发生了什么事
[37:44] Why is it so important to you? 这对你很重要吗
[37:46] Because if I’m gonna stay with you, 因为如果我决定和你并肩作战
[37:48] I need to know everything. 我需要知道一切
[37:49] Actually, you don’t need to know anything 其实 你不必知道事情的来龙去脉
[37:51] other than that I’m a recovering addict. 你只需要知道我是一个正在戒毒的瘾君子
[37:52] You want to know about London because you think 你想知道在伦敦发生的一切
[37:54] it’ll connect us in a more meaningful way. 是因为你觉得那样能与我建立感情的纽带
[37:56] But in case you hadn’t noticed, 看来你还没有发现
[37:57] I don’t have meaningful connections. 我不会建立感情的纽带
[38:02] Why are you smiling? 你笑什么
[38:04] Because now I know it was a woman. 因为我终于知道那和一个女人有关
[38:09] What makes you say that? 为什么这么说
[38:11] You’re trying too hard. 你欲盖弥彰了
[38:14] Just like you were the other day with that tattooed lady. 就和你对那位纹身女士的描述一样
[38:18] All that sex is repellent crap. 说什么性爱让人厌恶的鬼话
[38:22] You can connect to people. 你可以与人深入交流
[38:24] It just frightens you. 你只是害怕
[38:30] My bail hearing is at 9:00 tomorrow. 我的保释听证会明天9点开始
[38:34] I trust I’ll see you there. 我相信你会来的
[39:47] You’re late, Miss Watson. 你迟到了 华生小姐
[39:49] That barrister was rubbish. 我的辩护律师太烂了
[39:51] I need to show you something. 我有东西给你看
[39:53] This is Peter Saldua’s medical file. 这是彼得·塞杜尔的医疗档案
[39:55] Look under the “Known allergies” Heading. 看看已知过敏源的内容
[40:01] This was taken the morning his body was found. 这张照片是在案发现场拍摄的
[40:07] Weird, right? 很奇怪吧
[40:09] No, actually. 不 实际
[40:11] Not even a little. 一点都不奇怪
[40:16] Dr. Mantlo? 曼特罗医生
[40:19] Sorry for the wait. 抱歉让您久等了
[40:20] I appreciate you giving me an opportunity 我很感谢你能给我这个机会
[40:23] to apologize face-to-face for what happened last night. 让我当面为昨晚发生的事情道歉
[40:26] I can’t promise it’ll change my mind 我不敢保证我会因此不去
[40:28] about suing the department 当局控诉你们的顾问
[40:29] over what your consultant did to my car, but it’s a start. 撞坏我的车 但这是个好开头
[40:33] There is, uh, just one thing I wanted to ask you. 我只有一件事想问你
[40:36] Did you ever treat Peter Saldua as a patient? 你做过彼得·塞杜尔的心理医生吗
[40:41] You have a funny way of saying you’re sorry, Captain. 你道歉的方式真的很特别 警监
[40:44] It’s a simple question, Doctor. 这只是个简单的问题 医生
[40:47] No. I never treated Peter Saldua. 没有 我从没有治疗过彼得·塞杜尔
[40:49] I never even met the man. 我从未见过那个人
[40:51] Now, if that’s it, 如果没别的事
[40:53] I am late for an appointment with my attorney. 我得去见我的律师了
[40:56] Detective! 警探
[41:01] You know you’re just digging yourself deeper, 你知道你们是在自掘坟墓吗
[41:03] putting this man in the same room with me? 竟敢让我和他共处一室
[41:04] Dr. Mantlo, this is a medical form 曼特罗医生 这是彼得·塞杜尔
[41:08] completed by Peter Saldua for another of his doctors. 在另一位医生那里填写的病例
[41:11] As I’ve told you before, Mr. Holmes– I was never… 正如我之前所说的 我从来
[41:12] My assistant, Miss Watson, was perusing it last night 我的助手华生小姐 昨晚认真查看了
[41:15] when she very astutely noticed that Saldua had a rather strong 她敏锐地发现塞杜尔对大米
[41:18] allergy to rice. 有严重过敏症状
[41:20] This is ridiculous. 这太扯了
[41:21] Hmm. As I was saying, 正如我所说的
[41:23] Miss Watson noticed Saldua’s allergy to rice, 华生小姐发现塞杜尔对大米过敏
[41:25] so you can imagine her confusion 所以你能想象当她看见
[41:27] when she remembered seeing a sack of the stuff 他的柜子里有一袋大米时
[41:29] sitting on one of his shelves. 她内心有多么的困惑
[41:30] We also found a credit card receipt 我们还有信用卡账单
[41:32] that told us he had bought it 显示他是在
[41:33] exactly three days before his death. 死前三天买的大米
[41:35] Odd that, right? 很奇怪吧
[41:37] Him going to the store 一个人去商店
[41:38] and buying the one thing he’s allergic to. 买了自己过敏的东西
[41:41] Odder still, it was the same day he stopped using his cell phone. 更奇怪的是 从那天开始他停用了电话
[41:43] First, I thought that was by choice. 一开始 我以为是个人原因导致的
[41:46] Then I remembered the overturned washing machine. 后来我想起了那台翻倒的洗衣机
[41:49] What does a bag of rice 一袋大米
[41:51] and an overturned washing machine 和一台翻倒的洗衣机
[41:53] have to do with anything? 能说明什么
[41:54] I was wrong the other day 前几天是我错了
[41:56] when I accused you of taking Saldua’s phone 我指控你在杀死塞杜尔后
[41:58] after you murdered him. 拿走了他的手机
[41:59] You wanted to take it, but you couldn’t, could you? 你想要拿走的 可是没得逞 对吧
[42:01] ‘Cause you couldn’t find it. 因为你没找到
[42:04] He laundered it, you see? 他把手机扔进洗衣机里了
[42:06] Left it in his pocket when he put his trousers in the wash. 忘记拿出来 就和裤子一起洗了
[42:09] But the time he realized, it was too late. 当他发现的时候 已经来不及了
[42:11] The phone that he’d turned into a virtual library 一座储存心理治疗过程的
[42:15] of his therapy sessions was no longer functional. 虚拟图书馆就这么没了
[42:17] Furious with himself and suffering the effects 他对自己感到愤怒
[42:20] of what he couldn’t possibly have known 实际上 连他自己都不知道
[42:21] was steroid intoxication, 这是类固醇中毒的症状
[42:24] he destroyed the washer in a fit of rage. 他在暴怒之下 砸毁了洗衣机
[42:27] And then he went to the nearest grocer’s 然后去最近的一家商店
[42:29] and purchased a bag of rice. 买了一袋大米
[42:32] Rice, as you’re apparently not aware, is a natural desiccant. 大米是一种天然的干燥剂
[42:37] It can be used to absorb moisture 可以用来吸收
[42:38] from electronic devices that have been immersed in water. 进到电子产品中的水份
[42:42] We went to Saldua’s home this morning 我们今早又去了塞杜尔家
[42:45] and examined… his bag of rice. 检查了那袋大米
[42:50] You’ll never guess what we found inside. 你怎么也猜不到我们找到了什么
[42:56] Her name is Amy. 她叫艾米
[42:57] And, um, when I see her, 每当我见到她时
[43:00] I get these feelings, and I… 我都有这种感觉
[43:04] Please, Dr. Mantlo, 拜托 曼特罗医生
[43:06] you need to help me. 你得帮我
[43:08] You need to tell me how to stop myself from hurting her. 告诉我怎么样才能不去伤害她
[43:11] I don’t want to hurt her. Please! 我不想伤害她 拜托
[43:14] It’s okay, Peter. It’s… 没关系 彼得
[43:15] It’s okay. I’m here for you. 没关系的 我会帮你的
[43:17] Let’s try upping your meds, see where that leads us. 我们试着加大药量 看看有什么效果
[43:25] Now the two-one count. 现在比分是二比一
[43:27] There’s a drive deep into center field! 一个平直球 飞入中场深处
[43:29] That has got to be… 得分的是
[43:31] Yes! 好极了
[43:32] A home run for Ryerson… 瑞尔森的全垒打
[43:33] Can we please go to dinner now? 我们现在能去吃饭了吗
[43:36] It’s the bottom of the ninth, 这可是比赛的关键时刻
[43:37] the Mets are within one, and no one is out. 分差只有一分 而且还没人出局呢
[43:40] Okay, don’t look at me like that. 别用那种眼神看我
[43:41] You said you were gonna watch with me 是你自己说要陪我看球
[43:42] to make up for last night. 来当做赔礼道歉的
[43:43] That’s before I got hungry. 前提是我不饿
[43:44] Yeah, well, just because you don’t understand something 好吧 只是因为你看不懂
[43:46] doesn’t mean it isn’t awesome, okay? 不代表这比赛不精彩 好吗
[43:47] Actually, Miss Watson, 事实上 华生小姐
[43:49] quite familiar with the American pastime. 我对这项美国全民消遣活动很了解
[43:51] The other addicts at Hemdale would often gather 在汉德尔时 其他瘾君子
[43:52] in the common room to watch the matches on the telly. 总会聚在客厅看电视转播的比赛
[43:54] They’re not “Matches,” They’re “Games.” 那不叫比赛 叫球赛
[43:57] Truth be told, 说实话
[43:57] I find the science of the sport quite fascinating. 这项运动背后的科学很让人着迷
[44:00] All of the statistical analysis, all of the strategy. 所有的数据分析 战略分析
[44:02] So if you’ll allow me to save us both a little time… 如果你允许我为大家节省一点时间
[44:07] Here he comes again. 又到他出场了
[44:09] Pop up to center. 突然出现在中场
[44:10] Intentional walk, game-ending double play. 故意保送上垒 比赛以双杀结束
[44:13] Final score– Reds of Cincinnati– three, 最终比分 辛辛那提红人队三分
[44:16] Metropolitans of New York– two. 纽约大都会两分
[44:19] Yeah, right. Nice try. 你想得美
[44:23] A high fly ball again… 又是一个高飞球
[44:24] I’ll meet you at the door. 我在门口等你
[44:27] …caught… 接住
[44:43] Bottom of the ninth… 比赛到了尾声
[44:45] There’s a ground ball, right behind second… 这是一个地滚球
[44:49] No! Oh! Damn! 不 该死的
基本演绎法

Post navigation

Previous Post: 美女上错身(Drop Dead Diva)第6季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 基本演绎法(Elementary)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme