英文名称:Eight Below
年代:2006
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:31] | All right, Coop. A hundred and five degrees. | 好 古伯 摄氏41度 |
[00:35] | -What do you say? -105? I can go more. | -如何? -41? 还可以再高点 |
[00:40] | 107. | 摄氏41.5度 |
[00:45] | -108. -I’m feeling it. | -42度 -有点热了 |
[00:48] | 109. | 43度 |
[00:50] | OK, the suspense is killing me. | 我好紧张 |
[00:53] | -All right, 110. -110? | -好 摄氏43.5度 -43.5? |
[00:54] | -110. -A hundred and ten toasty ones. | -43.5 -43.5的温度 |
[00:57] | Right. Ready to go out and greet the heat? | 对 准备到外面迎接热浪啦? |
[00:59] | The warm wind in my hair? | 微风轻拂我的发梢? |
[01:01] | -Are you ready? -I’m ready. | -准备好没? -好了 |
[01:02] | -Let’s do it. -Let’s do it. | -上吧 -冲吧 |
[01:17] | Thirty-one. Thirty-one degrees. | 摄氏零下35度 |
[01:19] | -Thirty-one below. -Thirty-one below! New record! | -摄氏零下35 -零下35度 破新记录了 |
[01:22] | -Thirty-one below! -New record! | -零下35度 -刷新记录 |
[01:24] | New record! Oh, it’s cold! | 新记录!哇 冷死了 |
[02:44] | I hate to do this, but… | 我很不想这么做 但是… |
[02:46] | Rise and shine, kids. No more sleeping in. | 起床了 别再睡了 |
[02:53] | All right. If “rise and shine” won’t work… | 好吧 如果起床号不管用 |
[02:56] | Is anybody hungry this morning? | 今早有谁肚子饿啊? |
[02:58] | Attaboy, Max. | 好小子 麦斯 |
[03:02] | Hey, what do you say? Ready for exercise before breakfast? | 早餐前先运动怎么样? |
[03:07] | How you doing? | 你好吗? |
[03:09] | How does right field look? | 右外野看来如何? |
[03:11] | I think it looks pretty good. What do you say, Max? Here we go. | 我觉得很棒 你说呢? 麦斯 来喽 |
[03:15] | Go get it! | 去捡吧 |
[03:21] | Hey, Maya. | 玛雅 |
[03:23] | How’s my best girl doing, huh? | 我的乖女孩怎么样啊? |
[03:26] | How you doing? | 你好吗? |
[03:28] | You keeping everybody in line? | 有没有管好大家? |
[03:31] | Left field. Go get it. | 左外野 来吧 |
[03:34] | Left field, Maya. Here we go. | 左外野 玛雅 去吧 |
[03:38] | Go get it! | 去捡吧 |
[03:42] | Attaboy, Max. Come here, buddy. | 好小子 麦斯 过来 |
[03:51] | Settle down. There’s plenty to go around, guys. | 别急 吃的多的是 |
[03:54] | Here you go, Shorty. | 来吧 矮子 |
[03:57] | Good boy, Shadow. | 乖小子 影子 |
[03:58] | Dewey. Truman. | 杜威 杜鲁门 |
[04:02] | There you go, Old Jack. | 吃吧 老杰克 |
[04:19] | That’s my best girl. Here, I’ll trade you. | 这才是我的乖女孩 给你奖赏 |
[04:22] | There you go, Maya. | 吃吧 玛雅 |
[04:38] | -Hi. -Hey. | -嗨 -嘿 |
[04:40] | -Didn’t think I’d see you this year. -Guess you got lucky. | -没想到今年会见到你 -算你运气好 |
[04:43] | -I guess so. -Crazy Katie! | -我想也是 -疯狂凯蒂 |
[04:45] | -Did you get your pilot’s license yet? -Oh, Coop, I missed you. | -拿到你的飞行执照没? -古伯 我好想你 |
[04:49] | OK. | 好吧 |
[04:54] | -Got that? -Yeah. | -拿好没? -好了 |
[04:57] | Hey, hey, careful with that. | 嘿 小心点 |
[04:59] | That equipment’s made it 1 0,000 miles. I’d hate that to change in six feet. | 那设备飞了一万英哩到这里 我可不希望功亏一篑 |
[05:02] | Sorry about that. | 抱歉 |
[05:04] | Hi. I’m Dr. Davis McClaren. | 嗨 我是戴维斯·麦克伦博士 |
[05:07] | Earth and Space Sciences UCLA. | UCLA地球太空研究所 |
[05:09] | Jerry Shepard, expedition guide. Welcome to the bottom of the world. | 杰瑞·薛普 探险向导 欢迎来到世界的尽头 |
[05:13] | -Nice to meet you. -Same here. | -幸会 -彼此彼此 |
[05:15] | Go any further south, you’ll fall off the planet. | 再往南一点 就会跌出地球 |
[05:18] | Well, that’d be unfortunate. | 那就太不幸了 |
[05:20] | Charlie Cooper, cartographer, mechanical engineer, runway paver. | 查理·古伯 制图员 机械工程师 跑道修理员 |
[05:24] | -Nice to meet you. -Dr. McClaren! Welcome to the ice. | -幸会 -麦克伦博士 欢迎来到冰世界 |
[05:27] | Andy Harrison, NSF science director. An honor to meet you. | 安迪·哈里逊 基金会理事 幸会 |
[05:31] | -Dr. Rosemary Paris, field coordinator. -Nice to meet you. | -萝丝·玛莉帕里博士 协调员 -幸会 |
[05:34] | You’ve met our team? | 见过我们组员了吧? |
[05:35] | Yeah, Mr. Cooper was just taking good care of all my things. | 是的 古伯先生正在整理我的行李 |
[05:38] | Cooper, really? First time for everything, I suppose. | 古伯? 真的吗? 我猜凡事都有第一次 |
[05:41] | -Let’s get you inside. -Thanks. | -进来吧 -谢了 |
[05:43] | -Sure. -Yeah. | -应该的 -好 |
[05:50] | OK. Lady luck, in my corner. | 好 幸运女神站在我这边 |
[05:52] | -What are we playing? -She is pretty. | (1993年1月) |
[05:55] | -Quarter in. -Quarter. | -先下注二毛五 -二毛五 |
[05:58] | -You’re going down. -You’re going down. | -你要完了 -你要完了 |
[06:00] | Crazy Katie, you’re going down. | 疯狂凯蒂 你输定了 |
[06:02] | -Hey, doc, you want in? -No, thanks. | -博士 要玩吗? -不 谢了 |
[06:05] | I gave up gambling a long time ago. | 我很久以前就戒赌了 |
[06:07] | Hey, you flew in with Katie, didn’t you? | 搭凯蒂的飞机来就是赌命了 |
[06:09] | Remind me how you’re getting home. | 我看你要怎么回家 |
[06:14] | Say, Old Jack, you in or out, buddy? | 老杰克 玩不玩? |
[06:19] | -Translation? -That’d be out. | -翻译一下? -不玩 |
[06:23] | -So, Coop, how’s the new girlfriend? -Mmm. | 古伯 新女友怎么样? |
[06:27] | How’s my new girl? | 新女友? |
[06:29] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:31] | -How about hot? -Wow. | -算是辣吧 -哇 |
[06:34] | -Huh? -Wow. | 哇 |
[06:36] | She’s a scientist too. At the italian base. | 她也是科学家 在义大利基地 |
[06:39] | -Pretty and smart. -Smarts. | -又漂亮又聪明 -是很聪明 |
[06:40] | Yeah. Notice something missing in that picture? | 发现照片上少了什么吗? |
[06:43] | OK, OK. I think… I know you mean me. | 好…我想…我知道你是指我 |
[06:47] | You’re talk… The picture’s coming. She’s sending one of the two of us, OK? | 照片就快来了 她要寄我们的合照来 |
[06:50] | Patience, Jer. | 要有耐心 |
[06:52] | -Uh-huh. How many? -Two. | -多少张? -两张 |
[06:54] | Doc, you looking forward to your first trip to Dry Valleys? | 博士 你很期待第一次到干谷吧? |
[06:57] | It’s a pretty cool spot this time of year. | 这个季节到那里最棒了 |
[07:00] | Actually, Dr. McClaren needs to get to Mt. Melbourne | 其实麦克伦博士是要到梅尔本山 |
[07:02] | to search for his meteorite. | 寻找他的陨石 |
[07:07] | Melbourne, huh? | 梅尔本? |
[07:09] | Nobody said anything about Melbourne. | 没人跟我讲过这件事 |
[07:11] | Yeah. Meteorite hunting is a pretty small world | 对 找陨石的圈子很小 |
[07:14] | and, uh, I didn’t want anybody to know where I was really going, | 我不希望别人知道我去哪里 |
[07:17] | ’cause I’m looking for something special at Melbourne | 因为我要到梅尔本找个很特别的东西 |
[07:20] | and the NSF let us keep it off the paperwork. | 基金会要我们保密 |
[07:25] | ls there a problem? | 有问题吗? |
[07:27] | Look, doc, let me show you something. | 博士 请看个东西 |
[07:33] | I’ll show you on the map. | 看一下地图 |
[07:36] | -This is where we are, right? OK. -Yeah. | -我们现在在这里 -对 |
[07:38] | Here’s Dry Valleys. | 干谷在这里 |
[07:40] | All the way over here, Mt. Melbourne. Twice as far and the opposite direction. | 梅尔本在老远的这边 在相反方向两倍远的地方 |
[07:44] | I’ve been over our route twice in the last week, | 上周我检视过我们的路线 |
[07:47] | but I haven’t been to Mt. Melbourne since the beginning of the season. | 从本季开始 我就没去过梅尔本 |
[07:50] | Well, that may be so. But Dr. McClaren has traveled a long way. | 也许吧 但麦克伦博士千里迢迢过来 |
[07:54] | -If we can accommodate him, we should. -Andy, it’s the end of January. | -如果能帮他的忙 就该帮 -安迪 已经一月底了 |
[07:57] | The ice is too thin and snowmobiles would be too dangerous. | 冰层太薄 骑雪上摩托车太危险 |
[08:00] | There’s only one way to make that trip, with the dogs. | 唯一的方法就只能靠狗 |
[08:03] | The dogs? | 狗? |
[08:06] | OK. Will they be able to carry all my gear? | 好 他们载得动我所有的装备吗? |
[08:10] | The dogs’ll be fine. | 没问题 |
[08:12] | -It’s really late in the season. -Last year we had the dogs out | -现在这季节真的太晚了 -去年我们还让狗… |
[08:15] | right up until the day we left. | 忙到我们离开的最后一天 |
[08:21] | All right, Andy. You’re the boss. I’ll get things ready. | 好吧 安迪 你是老大 我去准备 |
[08:26] | -Hey, you need some help? -No, I’m fine. | -需要帮忙吗? -不用了 |
[08:30] | Coop, say good night to Buck. | 古伯 跟巴克道晚安 |
[08:34] | Uh, I’m gonna take a rain check, Jer. | 下回吧 杰瑞 |
[08:41] | Kids, come on! Let’s go! | 孩子们 走了 |
[08:43] | Everyone outside. Let’s get you tucked into bed. Come on. | 大家都出去 上床睡觉 |
[08:54] | Good, Jack. | 杰克 |
[08:56] | Good boy. I’ll see you in the morning. | 乖 明早再见 |
[09:01] | Hey, Maya. | 玛雅 |
[09:05] | What do you say? One more trip, huh? | 再跑一趟如何? |
[09:07] | Then we’ll get you to McMurdo for the winter. That sound good? | 然后就让你到迈姆朵避寒 听来不错吧? |
[09:10] | Huh? That sound good? That’s my girl. | 不错吧? 乖女孩 |
[09:16] | Hey, Max. I need a good trip out of you. | 麦斯 我需要你再好好跑一趟 |
[09:24] | Lucky star, huh? Let’s hope so. | 幸运星吗? 希望如此 |
[09:27] | See you in the morning, Max. | 明早见 麦斯 |
[09:36] | Knock, knock. | 叩叩叩 |
[09:37] | -Hey. -Hey. | -嘿 -嘿 |
[09:39] | I warmed up some of your favorite ice cream. | 我拿了你最爱的冰淇淋来 |
[09:41] | Strawberry. That’s your favorite ice cream. | 草莓口味 那是你的最爱 |
[09:44] | Yeah, well, you got here early. I didn’t have time to go shopping. | 是啊 你来的太早 我来不及去购物 |
[09:49] | Uh, yeah, well, they changed things up. | 是啊 班表有点变动 |
[09:52] | How you been? | 你还好吗? |
[09:54] | Been a good season. Kids are doing well. | 不错 狗儿也很好 |
[09:56] | Maya’s been awesome. Old Jack’s getting a bit older, so… | 玛雅很棒 老杰克更老了 |
[10:00] | Jerry, I was asking you how you’ve been. | 杰瑞 我是在问你好不好? |
[10:08] | I’m not interrupting or anything, am I? | 我没打扰到你们吧? |
[10:10] | No, Rosie. We were just catching up. | 没 我们只是在叙旧 |
[10:13] | OK. | 好的 |
[10:18] | All right, well, uh… | 好吧 |
[10:20] | I guess I’ll see you guys in the morning, then. | 那就明天早上见了 |
[10:23] | Thank you. That was sweet. | 谢谢 你真好 |
[10:26] | No problem. Good night. | 小意思 晚安 |
[10:28] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[10:40] | -Pardon me. -Oh, sorry. | -对不起 -抱歉 |
[10:46] | Oh! Head’s up. | 小心头 |
[10:49] | Sad fact of life in this place, doc. Floor is more comfy than the bunks. | 博士 这就是这里的悲哀 地板比床舒服 |
[10:53] | So, what is it exactly that you do here? | 你到底在这里负责什么? |
[10:56] | Cartography. I spent the last two years mapping every inch of this territory. | 制图 我花了两年画这地区的每一寸 |
[11:02] | Hey, dude. What happened? You strike out? | 老兄 怎么? 被三振了? |
[11:08] | No. I didn’t even swing. | 没 我连棒子都没挥 |
[11:10] | Ah, went down looking. That’s still a strike-out, Jer. | 没挥棒 那还是算三振 |
[11:17] | -Ow! Ow! -Sorry about that, buddy. | 抱歉 |
[11:19] | I didn’t see you there. | 我没看到你 |
[11:26] | We turn the heat off at night, so if there’s anything you need to keep warm, | 我们晚上会关暖气 如果你需要任何东西保温 |
[11:30] | I suggest you sleep with it. | 我建议你抱着它睡 |
[11:34] | Incoming. | 敌机来袭 |
[11:36] | Ow! Jerry! | 杰瑞 |
[11:39] | Man! | 老天 |
[11:47] | OK, this is the last of it. | 这是最后一个了 |
[11:54] | Wow, doc. Won’t be losing you, now, will we? | 博士 你穿的可真显眼 绝对不会搞丢你 |
[11:59] | All right, rule number one. | 好 第一条规矩 |
[12:01] | If you want to approach the dogs, approach them from the front. OK? | 想接近狗一定从前方接近 |
[12:05] | -See how the lines are taut? -Yeah. | -看到绳子拉多紧吗? -是的 |
[12:07] | I want them like that at all times. If the line’s tangled, they’ll fight. | 要永远保持这样 如果绳子缠住 他们会打架 |
[12:10] | -We don’t want that. -Got it. | -我们可不希望这样 -了解 |
[12:12] | -Anything else I should know? -The rest is pretty much up to me. | -我还需要知道什么? -其他的就看我的了 |
[12:15] | I gotta watch them. They’re working dogs. | 我会照顾他们 他们是工作犬 |
[12:17] | They’ll run themselves to death. They love work. | 会拼命跑 他们热爱工作 |
[12:20] | All right, official introductions. | 好了 正式介绍 |
[12:22] | Up here in front, on lead, we got my best girl, Maya. | 前方带头的是我的得力助手玛雅 |
[12:26] | Next to her we got Old Jack. | 她旁边是老杰克 |
[12:28] | Just turned ten, and, uh, he’s actually getting ready for retirement. | 刚满十岁 准备要退休了 |
[12:32] | Back here, the white one, this is Shorty. | 后面白色的这只是矮子 |
[12:35] | And next to him is the pup of the bunch. That’s Max. | 他旁边的是最年轻的麦斯 |
[12:37] | He’s still in training. | 他还在受训 |
[12:39] | He’s got the right stuff. I expect big things out of him. | 他很有天份 我对他有很大的期望 |
[12:42] | Right here, we got the twins. This is Truman. | 在这里的是双胞胎 这是杜鲁门 |
[12:45] | Truman took a bite out of Dewey a couple years ago. | 杜鲁门几年前咬了杜威一口 |
[12:47] | -Notice the scar above Dewey’s eye? -Oh, yeah. | -看到杜威眼睛上的疤没? -有 |
[12:50] | Yeah. Well, they’ve been buddies ever since, so… | 从那时起就成了好兄弟 |
[12:54] | Back here, last but not least, we got the two malamutes. | 最后面这两只是爱斯基摩犬 |
[12:57] | The gray one’s Shadow and the red one’s his buddy, Buck. | 灰色的是影子 红色的是巴克 |
[13:00] | All brawn and absolutely no brain. But we love ’em. | 四肢发达 头脑简单 但我们爱他们 |
[13:05] | -Everyone good to go this morning? -Yeah, I think so. | -大家今早准备好出发了吗? -我想是吧 |
[13:08] | I was just being introduced to Maya, Old Jack, | 我刚刚认识了玛雅 老杰克 |
[13:11] | Shorty, Max, Truman, Dewey, Shadow and Buck. | 矮子 麦斯 杜鲁门 杜威 影子和巴克 |
[13:13] | -Excellent. -Jer? | -好极了 -杰瑞? |
[13:17] | -Be careful out there, OK? -Always. | -出门在外要小心 -一向如此 |
[13:20] | Take care of Cooper for me. | 替我照顾好古伯 |
[13:22] | Don’t worry. I’ll give him plenty of food and water. | 放心 我会给他充足的食物和水 |
[13:24] | OK, enough. Are we done? | 够了 可以了吗? |
[13:26] | I’d like a picture of our intrepid explorers, please. Thank you. | 我要拍英勇探险家的照片 谢谢 |
[13:30] | All right. Hang on! | 好 等一下 |
[13:32] | OK. | 好了 |
[13:34] | OK, you ready? | 准备好没? |
[13:37] | Uno, dos, tres. | 一 二 三 |
[13:40] | Handsome. So handsome. | 帅啊 帅毙了 |
[13:43] | Hey, Coop. You’d better get up here and say goodbye to Buck. | 古伯 你最好跟巴克道别 |
[13:49] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗? |
[13:52] | All right, uh, see you, Buck! | 好吧 巴克 再见 |
[13:54] | Safe… Safe trip, Buck. | 一路平安 巴克 |
[13:57] | No. Come over and say goodbye. You’re gonna give him a complex. | 过来这里道别 你会害他有心理障碍 |
[14:03] | And what about my complex? | 那我的心理障碍怎么办? |
[14:05] | Come around… Come say goodbye to him. | 过来 跟他说再见 |
[14:10] | l’m… I’m pretty sure he heard me say goodbye, Jer. I don’t… | 我确信他听到我的道别了 我不… |
[14:14] | OK. I don’t know why you do this. | 我不知道你为何要逼我 |
[14:18] | OK. | 好吧 |
[14:22] | See ya, Buck. | 再见 巴克 |
[14:24] | All right. You, uh… | 好吧 |
[14:26] | You take care of the doctor and, uh, Jerry, OK? | 好好照顾博士和杰瑞 |
[14:30] | Oh! Oh! Nasty! | 脏死了 |
[14:34] | Oh! That was disgusting! | 真恶心 |
[14:36] | I got dog spit all in my mouth and my nose! | 我的嘴巴鼻子都是狗的口水 |
[14:40] | It’s not funny. | 这不好笑 |
[14:44] | I don’t see what’s so funny. | 我看不出有什么好笑的 |
[14:48] | All right. Take care, guys. We’ll see you. | 好 保重 再见 |
[14:51] | -Bye. -See ya. | -再见 -再见 |
[14:52] | All right, team! Last hike of the season! | 各位 本季最后一次出征 |
[14:55] | Let’s go! Hike! Hike! | 出发了 跑啊… |
[15:27] | Come on, Jack! Come on, Old Jack! | 杰克 加油… |
[15:30] | Let’s go, Maya! Come on, girl! | 玛雅 乖女孩 跑啊 |
[16:04] | Whoa! Whoa! | 停… |
[16:10] | Whoa! Whoa! | 停! |
[16:19] | What’s the problem? | 有问题吗? |
[16:20] | We got ice fields up ahead. I don’t know how thick the ice is. | 前面有冰原 我不知道冰层多厚 |
[16:24] | That’s why we couldn’t take the snowmobiles. Look. | 因此我们才不能骑雪上摩托车 你看 |
[16:27] | So, what do we do? | 现在怎么办? |
[16:30] | I’m gonna change things up. | 我要改变队形 |
[16:32] | Put the dogs in a fan formation for safety. | 以扇型前进以策安全 |
[16:35] | It’s a little slower, but it spreads the weight out. | 速度会减慢 但可以分散重量 |
[16:38] | That way if one of the dogs falls through the ice, | 如此一来 若有狗跌入冰缝 |
[16:40] | the lead’s long enough so the rest don’t follow. | 引导绳够长 其他的狗不会掉下去 |
[16:45] | Hike! | 前进 |
[17:17] | Hey, doc. | 博士 |
[17:19] | -You see that over there? -What is that? | -看见那个没有? -那是什么? |
[17:23] | Here. | 拿去 |
[17:28] | You see ’em? | 看到没有? |
[17:30] | -I see ’em. What are they? -Leopard seals. | -看到了 那是什么? -豹纹海豹 |
[17:33] | More leopard than seal, if you ask me. | 我觉得更像是豹 |
[17:35] | -Give ’em a wide birth? -Yeah, we’ll give ’em some space. | -要离他们远一点? -对 我们不会靠近他们 |
[17:58] | Whoa, whoa, whoa! | 停… |
[18:01] | Whoa, kids! Whoa! | 停 孩子们 |
[18:04] | -What was that? -We’re on a glacier now. | -什么声音啊? -现在到冰河了 |
[18:07] | We’re gonna have to take her slow, doc. Get off. | 现在必须慢慢来 博士 下车 |
[18:09] | I want you to take the brake. You’re gonna run the sled. All right? | 请你控制煞车 你负责操纵雪橇 |
[18:13] | Heavy brake. | 重煞车 |
[18:15] | Follow my footprints. Keep the sled on my footprints. | 跟着我的脚步 让雪橇跟着我 |
[18:18] | -I’ll probe ahead. -Got it. | -我在前面探测… -我懂 |
[18:19] | This glacier’s always moving, so we have to be careful. | 这片冰河一直在移动 所以要小心 |
[18:28] | All right, doc. Keep two feet on the brake if you need to. | 若有必要 就用两脚煞车 |
[18:31] | -Just keep a steady go, all right? -All right. | -保持稳定地前进 好吗? -好的 |
[18:34] | All right, kids, come on! Easy, now! | 孩子们 出发了 |
[18:37] | Nice and easy. Let’s go. | 小心地慢慢走 |
[19:00] | All right, stop! Stop! | 好 停 停 |
[19:03] | All right, hard brake, right there! | 立刻重煞车 |
[19:07] | We got a crevasse right here. | 这里有个裂缝 |
[19:09] | I’m not sure how big it is, so we’re gonna go around. OK. | 我不确定有多大 所以必须绕过去 |
[19:13] | We’re gonna bring it over this way. Slow and easy. | 我们往这边绕 小心地慢慢走 |
[19:17] | I’m gonna call Maya over, | 我会叫玛雅过去 |
[19:19] | and then I just want you to let up ever so lightly, all right? | 然后你要轻轻放开煞车 |
[19:22] | -All right, got it. -All right, Maya, haw! Haw! | -好 了解 -好 玛雅 来 |
[19:28] | Haw! Haw! | 来 来 |
[19:31] | Max, what are you doing? | 麦斯 你在做什么? |
[19:34] | Max, no. Haw! | 麦斯 不要 |
[19:36] | Max! Stop! Stop, Max! Doc, stop! | 麦斯 停停…博士 停 |
[19:41] | No! | 不 |
[19:48] | Hold on, doc! | 博士 撑住 |
[19:52] | Doc! Put both hands on the sled! Both hands on the sled, doc! | 博士 两手都放到雪橇上 两手放雪橇上 |
[19:58] | Hike! Come on, Jack, take it home! | 前进 杰克 拉起雪橇 |
[20:02] | Come on, Maya, take her home! | 玛雅 加油 拉雪橇 |
[20:06] | Come on! Hike! | 加油 前进 |
[20:25] | Oh, man! | 老天 |
[20:27] | You OK? | 你还好吗? |
[20:29] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[20:42] | Do me a favor. | 帮个忙 |
[20:44] | Next time you decide to go to Melbourne, don’t pack so much stuff. | 下回你要去梅尔本 别带那么多东西 |
[20:48] | And try coming a bit earlier. | 而且请早一点来 |
[20:51] | Andy said the trip was fine. You agreed to go. | 安迪说没问题 你也同意的 |
[20:57] | Andy’s my boss. I do what he says. | 安迪是老板 我听命行事 |
[21:00] | If you didn’t think it was safe, you shouldn’t have backed down. | 你是向导 你若觉得不安全就应该拒绝 |
[21:20] | Easy. | 放轻松… |
[21:29] | Jerry, thanks for today. | 杰瑞 今天真谢谢你 |
[21:32] | Yeah. No problem. | 不客气 |
[21:41] | Who’s the artist? | 这位艺术家是谁? |
[21:43] | My son, Eric. | 我儿子艾力克 |
[21:48] | He does one every trip. | 每次旅行他都画一张 |
[21:53] | He looks like your wife. | 他长的很像你太太 |
[21:55] | Lucky kid. | 幸运的孩子 |
[22:01] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:03] | What about you? You got somebody? | 你呢? 有女友吗? |
[22:05] | Are you kidding me? | 爱说笑 |
[22:06] | I’m here six months a year dragging scientists around. | 我每年花六个月在这带着科学家乱跑 |
[22:10] | What kind of woman would put up with that? | 有哪个女人受得了? |
[22:12] | How about Katie? Looked like you might’ve had something. | 凯蒂呢? 你们看来像是一对 |
[22:15] | Yeah. A couple years ago we did. | 几年前是的 |
[22:19] | You know how it goes. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t. | 事情就是这样 有时行得通 有时行不通 |
[22:23] | I guess relationships don’t fit my lifestyle. | 我的生活容下不感情的事 |
[22:28] | Anyhow, come on. Let’s go outside, guys. | 好了 孩子们 出去了 |
[22:30] | We’re gonna get an early start tomorrow. Come on. Come on, Max. | 我们明天一早出发 走了 麦斯 |
[22:34] | Come on, Max. | 快点 麦斯 |
[23:00] | All right, whoa! | 好 停 |
[23:02] | Doc, hold it. Put on the brake, I’m gonna take it from here. | 停 煞车 由我开始接手 |
[23:04] | Yeah, got it. Whoa! | 知道了 停 |
[23:10] | What do you say? | 觉得如何? |
[23:12] | -That’s something else. -That’s Melbourne. | 真壮观 那就是梅尔本 |
[23:16] | -That’s your home for the next week. -Beautiful. | 你下星期的家 好美 |
[23:20] | Ready, now! Hike! | 准备 前进 |
[23:35] | Victoria, this is McMurdo Weather. Come in. | 维多利亚 这是迈姆朵气象站 请回答 |
[23:40] | Victoria? This is McMurdo Weather. | 维多利亚? 这是迈姆朵气象站 |
[23:43] | This is Victoria. We copy you, Mactown. | 这里是维多利亚 听到了 |
[23:46] | Hi, Andy. It’s Steve. Just checking status on your team. | 安迪 我是史提夫 请回报你队上的状况 |
[23:50] | We’ve got four at the base and two in the field. Over. | 基地里有四人 两人外出 |
[23:52] | Suggest you bring them in. | 建议你叫他们回来 |
[23:54] | We have two massive low pressure systems moving south. | 有两个大型低气压正往南移 |
[23:57] | Control wants you in early just to be safe. Over. | 控制台要你们提早回来 以策安全 完毕 |
[24:01] | Copy that, Mactown. Over and out. | 知道了 通话完毕 |
[24:03] | Get Jerry on the radio. | 用无线电联络杰瑞 |
[24:17] | Wanna sling me a cup of that when you get a chance? | 有机会时给我一杯那个好吗? |
[24:19] | Yeah, sure thing. | 当然 |
[24:28] | -You got her? -Yeah, thanks. | -拿好了? -是的 谢了 |
[24:33] | How’s that looking there? | 你那边情况如何? |
[24:35] | Well, everything points to the spot that we’re on. | 一切都指向我们所在的地点 |
[24:38] | The next couple days are gonna tell us a lot. | 接下来几天会有更多资料 |
[24:42] | Field base to Melbourne. Come in. | 基地呼叫梅尔本 请回答 |
[24:45] | Base to Melbourne. Come in. | 基地呼叫梅尔本 请回答 |
[24:49] | Jerry? | 杰瑞? |
[24:51] | Jerry, do you read me? Over. | 杰瑞 你听得到吗? |
[24:53] | Yeah, go for Melbourne. That you, Katie? | 梅尔本收到 凯蒂 是你吗? |
[24:55] | Jerry, we got a call from Mactown. | 杰瑞 我们收到气象站通知 |
[24:58] | …major storm coming in. Over. | …大型风暴要来袭 |
[25:01] | You’ll have to go again. We’re in a bad spot here. | 你得再说一次 这里收讯不好 |
[25:04] | Jerry… back to field base. Do you copy? | 杰瑞…回基地来 听到没有? |
[25:08] | We got a major storm coming in. Mactown wants you in right away. Over. | 大型风暴来袭 你们必须立刻回来 |
[25:13] | All right. Copy that. We’ll be back. | 知道了 我们会回去的 |
[25:15] | When do we expect this storm? | 风暴何时会到? |
[25:19] | Katie? | 凯蒂? |
[25:25] | Sorry, doc. Looks like we’re gonna have to pack up. | 抱歉 必须打道回府了 |
[25:28] | -Well, when do we have to leave? -We leave first thing, tomorrow. | -我们何时要离开? -明天一早就走 |
[25:58] | -Listen, Jerry… -You heard what she said. | -听我说 杰瑞… -你也听到她的话 |
[26:00] | Now, Jerry, look. I cannot go back without at least trying. | 杰瑞 我不能连试都不试就回去 |
[26:05] | Yeah, well, that’s not your call. | 决定权不在你 |
[26:08] | No. It’s not. | 没错 |
[26:10] | There’s a major storm coming in, all right? | 大型风暴马上要来 |
[26:12] | Not a minor one, but a major. | 不是小型的 而是大的 |
[26:14] | Down here there’s a big difference between the two. | 在这里 这两种风暴差别很大 |
[26:17] | My job as your guide is to get you back home in one piece, | 身为你的向导 就是要把你完整无缺地带回去 |
[26:20] | and that’s exactly what I’m gonna do. | 我也打算这么做 |
[26:22] | But Jerry, we’re talking about a rock from another world. | 杰瑞 这可是另一个世界来的石头 |
[26:25] | This ice floe might give us the first meteorite from the planet Mercury. | 这冰河里可能有来自水星的第一个陨石 |
[26:30] | That could lead us to discoveries we can’t imagine. | 可能会有我们无法想像的发现 |
[26:33] | When you climb a mountain, go up a river, | 当你爬山或涉水时 |
[26:35] | the exciting part isn’t what you know is there. It’s what you don’t know. | 刺激的不是你已知的事 而是未知之事 |
[26:39] | It’s what you might find, and it’s the same here. | 刺激的是你可能的新发现 这也一样 |
[26:43] | I came halfway around the world to look for something that’s important to me. | 我跑了大半个地球来找对我极其重要的东西 |
[26:47] | Jerry, please, you… | 杰瑞 拜托 |
[26:52] | You gotta take chances for the things you care about. | 你必须为你在乎的事而冒险 |
[26:59] | Half the day on the east slope. | 在东边山坡待半天 |
[27:01] | But I want to be back on that sled tomorrow by noon. | 但中午以前就坐雪橇回去 |
[27:04] | I’ll take that. I’ll take that. | 我接受 我接受 |
[28:00] | No. | 不是 |
[28:31] | Hey, we’re running out of time here, doc. | 我们没时间了 博士 |
[28:33] | Believe me, I know. | 相信我 我知道 |
[29:04] | Hey, Jerry. | 杰瑞 |
[29:07] | -I think we got something here. -Hey, wait, doc! | -杰瑞 这里有发现了 -等等 博士 |
[29:10] | Doc, wait a minute. Doc, don’t move. | 博士 等一下 别动 |
[29:13] | You’re outside the safety zone. | 你离开安全区了 |
[29:14] | This is a big one. Eleven centimeters across, fully intact. | 这个很大 直径11公分 毫发无损 |
[29:18] | It looks like a basalt, but it’s like nothing I’ve ever seen. | 看来像玄武岩 我从没看过这样的东西 |
[29:21] | -Jerry! -Doc! Doc, don’t move. | -杰瑞… -博士 别动 |
[29:23] | That area’s unchecked. I told you to stay inside the flags. | 那地区还没检查 我叫你待在插旗区里面的 |
[29:26] | Oh, my God. This is it! | 老天 就是这个 |
[29:29] | Great, doc. Stay still. | 很好 博士 不要动 |
[29:30] | I’m glad you found your rock, but let’s get you out of there. | 你找到石头我很高兴 但你要离开那里 |
[29:34] | Just follow your footsteps out. Step right in your footprints. | 跟着你的脚印出来 踩在你的脚印上 |
[29:39] | Man, I knew I could find it! Huh? What’d I tell you? This is it. | 我就知道会找到 我早跟你说过 就是这个 |
[29:42] | Half a day! Thank you. | 才花半天 谢谢 |
[29:45] | Now that you scared the hell out of me, can we go home now? | 你把我吓得半死 可以回去了吗? |
[29:48] | -Yeah. -All right. Let’s go. | -可以 -好 走吧 |
[29:53] | Victoria, this is Mactown. Come in. | 维多利亚 这里是气象站 请回答 |
[29:56] | Victoria here. We copy you, Mactown. | 这里是维多利亚 听到了 |
[29:59] | The approaching storm has picked up speed and intensity. | 风暴的速度和强度都增加 |
[30:02] | We are sending you the coordinates. Mactown out. | 请接收座标 通话完毕 |
[30:06] | Copy that, Mactown. Over and out. | 知道了 通话完毕 |
[30:09] | Field base to Melbourne. Come in. | 基地呼叫梅尔本 请回答 |
[30:27] | Whoa. Whoa! Whoa, whoa, whoa! | 停…停… |
[30:30] | Whoa! Easy there, team! Easy. | 停 放轻松 |
[30:33] | What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[30:34] | I got to do a patch job on one of the kids. | 我得替一只狗儿包扎 |
[30:37] | Radio Katie. See what’s going on with that storm. | 呼叫凯蒂 问一下风暴的情况 |
[30:39] | All right. | 好 |
[30:43] | Ah, shoot. Looks like it’s Old Jack. | 真是的 看来是老杰克 |
[30:46] | Come here, Jack. | 杰克 过来 |
[30:49] | Field base, come in. | 基地 请回答 |
[30:53] | -Field base, come in. -All right. | -基地 请回答 -没事的 |
[30:54] | -We’ll get you fixed up. -Field base? | -我们会帮你弄好 -基地? |
[30:56] | Got something in your paw? | 爪子刺到东西了? |
[30:59] | This is Melbourne team calling. | 梅尔本队呼叫 |
[31:01] | Field base, can we get a…? | 基地 我们… |
[31:04] | Doc! | 博士 |
[31:13] | Are you OK? | 你还好吗? |
[31:19] | I think I’ve broken my leg. | 我的腿可能摔断了 |
[31:21] | All right. All right, stay right there. I’ll be right back! | 好 待在那边 我马上来 |
[31:27] | Whoa! | 哇 |
[31:31] | Whoa! Wait, doc! Don’t move! | 等等 博士 别动 |
[31:34] | Doc! Doc! | 博士 博士 |
[31:39] | Doc! Hey! Don’t tread water! | 博士 别沉下去 |
[31:42] | Don’t tread water! | 别踩水 |
[31:45] | Look at me! You see the ice? Davis. | 看着我 看到冰块没? |
[31:48] | Grab the ice! It’ll freeze you to it! | 抓住冰块 它会黏住你 |
[31:50] | It takes you a lot longer to freeze than it does to drown! | 冻死比淹死要慢得多 |
[31:58] | Good, good! Davis, hang on! I’m coming down! | 很好 戴维斯 撑住 我马上下来 |
[32:06] | All right, kids, come on! | 孩子们 来吧 |
[32:14] | Hang on, doc! | 博士 撑着点 |
[32:23] | Maya, come here. | 玛雅 过来 |
[32:26] | I can’t… I can’t breathe. I can’t breathe. | 我无法…呼吸 我不能呼吸 |
[32:28] | Take deep breaths, doc. | 做个深呼吸 |
[32:34] | Maya, take the rope. | 玛雅 咬住绳子 |
[32:36] | Go to doc. | 去博士那边 |
[32:38] | She’s coming to you, doc. She’s coming to you. | 博士 她要过去你那边 她要去你身边 |
[32:43] | OK, Maya, down. | 好 玛雅 趴下 |
[32:46] | Good girl. Crawl to the doc. | 乖 爬向博士 |
[32:58] | Come on, Maya, I got you. It’s OK. | 玛雅 我会罩你 没事的 |
[33:00] | Come on, doc, stay in there with me. | 博士 听我的话照做 |
[33:05] | Come on, Maya. | 加油 玛雅 |
[33:08] | Easy, Maya. Easy. | 小心 玛雅 |
[33:14] | Good girl. | 乖女孩 |
[33:26] | Good job, Maya. Put the line over him. | 干得好 玛雅 把绳子套住他 |
[33:29] | Good girl. Doc. | 好女孩 博士 |
[33:32] | Keep your left arm on the ice, like it is, | 我要你左手臂还是放在冰上 |
[33:34] | but I want you to reach up with your right arm. | 右手伸出来 |
[33:36] | You gotta get your elbow and your arm up through the loop. | 手肘和手臂穿过绳圈 |
[33:39] | You can do it. There you go. | 你办得到的 |
[33:43] | Good job, doc. Yeah, just like that. | 很好 博士 就是那样 |
[33:47] | All right. Maya, come on. | 很好 玛雅 回来 |
[33:53] | Good girl, Maya. Good girl. | 好女孩 玛雅 乖 |
[33:56] | I got you, doc. I got you. | 我抓住你了 博士 抓住你了 |
[34:00] | Keep it tight. | 拉紧 |
[34:02] | Line ’em up, Maya! | 玛雅 带大家拉 |
[34:06] | Right now! Right now! Come on! Take it home! | 快 快 加油 拉啊 |
[34:13] | Line up! Hike! | 加油 前进 |
[34:15] | Come on, Maya! Come on, Old Jack! | 玛雅 加油 老杰克 加油 |
[34:19] | Come on, kids! | 孩子们 加油 |
[34:24] | Hike! | 前进 |
[34:30] | All right, doc, you hang in there, OK? | 博士 你好好撑着 |
[34:34] | We’re gonna get you home. All right? | 我们会带你回家 |
[34:36] | Don’t you worry. | 不要担心 |
[34:38] | -I’m gonna get you back. -I’m sorry. | -我会带你回去的 -对不起 |
[34:41] | You’re gonna get home and see your family, doc. | 你会回家和家人团聚 博士 |
[34:44] | You’re gonna see your son, all right? | 你会见到你儿子的 |
[35:04] | Come here, Maya. | 玛雅 过来 |
[35:06] | Maya, you got to get us home! Get us home! | 玛雅 你必须带我们回家 带我们回家 |
[35:15] | Go get up there, Max! Maya needs you! | 麦斯 过去 玛雅需要你 |
[35:21] | Right now! Right now! Hike! Hike! | 准备好 出发前进 |
[35:45] | I can fly in this, Andy. You know I can. | 安迪 你知道我可以起飞的 |
[35:48] | Sorry, Katie. It’s not a question of whether you could fly in it, | 抱歉 凯蒂 这跟你的飞行技术无关 |
[35:52] | but whether you could see anything. | 而是能见度的问题 |
[35:54] | Don’t worry, hon. He’s been in worse before. | 别担心 他碰过更糟的状况 |
[35:57] | Worse than this? | 比这还糟吗? |
[36:04] | What? | 怎样? |
[36:46] | Base to Melbourne team. Come in? | 基地呼叫梅尔本队 请回答 |
[36:49] | Base to Melbourne. Come in. | 基地呼叫梅尔本队 请回答 |
[36:51] | This is Katie. Please, come in. | 我是凯蒂 拜托请回答 |
[36:56] | Jerry, do you copy? Over. | 杰瑞 你听得到吗? |
[37:01] | Base out. | 呼叫结束 |
[37:22] | Good, kids. | 孩子们 很好 |
[38:01] | About three here, right? | 这里大约三个 对吧? |
[38:22] | Andy! Coop! Come on, they’re here! | 安迪 古伯 他们回来了 |
[38:31] | Jerry! Jer, are you all right? | 杰瑞 你还好吗? |
[38:34] | He’s got a broken leg! And he’s been in the water! | 他的腿摔断 还跌进水里 |
[38:37] | -Get the stretcher now! -Got it! | -拿担架来 -知道了 |
[38:41] | -I don’t like that cough. -Get the dogs. | 我不喜欢这咳嗽声 古伯 照顾狗儿 |
[38:43] | Look at those hands! Get him in! | 看看他的手 把他弄进去 |
[38:46] | -Come on, Jerry. -Let’s go! | -杰瑞 来吧 -来吧 |
[38:48] | Good team. Good team. | 好狗儿 好狗儿 |
[38:53] | Good girl, Maya! | 玛雅 你真棒 |
[38:55] | You got us home. | 你带我们回家了 |
[39:01] | All right, let’s have a look at this leg. | 现在来看这条腿 |
[39:03] | Rosemary. Hypothermia kit. | 萝丝玛莉 体温过低治疗箱 |
[39:06] | Put your hands in there. We’ll bring ’em back nice and slow. | 把手放进去 慢慢把它们暖回来 |
[39:10] | Hey. Buddy, how you feeling? | 老哥 感觉如何? |
[39:12] | -How are the dogs? -Uh, good. I just fed them. | -狗儿怎么样? -很好 我刚刚喂过他们 |
[39:15] | -Get the rock off the sled too. -The rock? | -把陨石拿下雪橇 -陨石? |
[39:18] | -He found what he was looking for? -Of course. He had a good guide. | -他找到他要找的东西了? -当然 他有个好向导 |
[39:21] | Soon as you can, get that plane ready. | 尽快准备好飞机 |
[39:23] | Dr. McClaren could lose this leg without proper medical attention. | 没有适当医疗 博士可能会失去他的腿 |
[39:27] | -What are we gonna do about the dogs? -There’s only so much we can carry. | -狗儿怎么办? -我们能载的东西有限 |
[39:31] | I did speak to Mactown. The winter team is ready to go. | 我跟总部联络过 冬天队准备离开了 |
[39:34] | Katie can fly right back, bring the dogs out. | 凯蒂可以再飞回来载狗 |
[39:36] | I’ll wait here and, uh, I’ll fly out with the dogs later. | 我在这里等 晚一点再和狗一起离开 |
[39:39] | No, that’s out of the question. That could be stage three frostbite | 不行 你可能是三级冻伤 |
[39:43] | and heaven knows what nerve damage has already been done. | 谁知道有没有神经受到伤害 |
[39:46] | Jerry, he’s right. I’ll come right back. I promise. | 杰瑞 他说的对 我保证立刻回来 |
[39:49] | Let’s get ready to pull out of here. | 准备拔营离开 |
[39:55] | Take them out. | 带他们出去 |
[39:56] | Watch his head. Jer. I need some help. | -小心他的头 -杰瑞 我需要帮忙 |
[39:59] | Be careful with that leg. | 小心那条腿 |
[40:05] | Knock down the stretcher, Rosemary. | 萝丝·玛莉 绑好担架 |
[40:09] | Coop. Coop, come help me tighten the dogs’ collars | 古伯 帮我绑紧狗儿 |
[40:12] | so they don’t get loose. Come on. Max! Come on! | 以免松脱 麦斯 过来 |
[40:14] | Good boy, Max. | 麦斯 乖 |
[40:21] | Come on, buddy. Come here. | 来吧 伙伴 过来 |
[40:26] | Come here, Max. Come here, Max. | 麦斯 过来 |
[40:29] | -Come here. -Good boy. Good boy, Max. | 过来 乖孩子 麦斯 |
[40:32] | -All right. Here we go. -Won’t be long. | 好了 我们不会去太久 |
[40:35] | Easy, Max. Easy. | 放轻松 麦斯 |
[40:37] | -Let’s get the other ones. -All right. | -绑好其他的狗 -好的 |
[40:41] | Hang in there, big guy. | 撑着点 大块头 |
[40:50] | That’s the last of ’em. | 这是最后一只了 |
[40:53] | All right, Maya. | 好了 玛雅 |
[40:55] | You keep ’em in line, all right, and I’ll be back. I promise. | 你要管好他们 我保证很快就回来 |
[40:58] | Be good. That’s my girl! | 要乖 这才是我的好女孩 |
[41:31] | All right, buckle tight. This one’s gonna be rough. | 各位系好安全带 这趟会有一点颠簸 |
[41:37] | -Coop, I know you got that fear… -Major… major fear of flying? Yeah. | -古伯 我知道你有恐惧感 -极度害怕飞行? 对 |
[44:14] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[44:15] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[44:17] | Finally. | 终于啊 |
[44:20] | Oh, man. | 老天 |
[44:22] | Oh, you… you are so lucky you passed out. | 你…昏过去算你运气好 |
[44:25] | We… | 我们… |
[44:26] | We were bouncing around up there, man, | 我们在上上下下跳个不停 |
[44:28] | like one of those beach balls at Dodger Stadium. | 像是球场里的海滩球 |
[44:30] | And Katie was yelling at me the whole time to stop screaming, | 凯蒂一直吼我不准我尖叫 |
[44:34] | but, uh, I couldn’t do it. It was way too intense, man. | 但我没办法 那实在太可怕了 |
[44:37] | It was crazy. | 真是疯狂 |
[44:39] | Where is everybody? | 大家呢? |
[44:41] | Right here. Everyone’s here at Mactown. | 大家都在这里 |
[44:43] | Davis is good. Uh, you’re good. | 戴维斯很好 你很好 |
[44:46] | Your hands… You still have your hands, which is good. | 你的手还在 所以很好 |
[44:49] | Everything’s… everything’s all good, man. | 一切…一切都很好 |
[44:52] | Did Katie get the dogs OK? | 凯蒂把狗接过来了吗? |
[44:55] | Yeah, well, um… | 这个嘛… |
[45:00] | Uh… No. | 没 |
[45:03] | They were telling her that-that she should wait, maybe, | 他们叫她等一下 也许… |
[45:06] | you know, until things got better. | 等天气好一点 |
[45:09] | Jer? It’s been snowing since we got here, man. | 杰瑞 从我们到这就一直下雪 |
[45:16] | Dude… | 老兄 |
[45:24] | Hey. You’re finally up. | 你终于醒了 |
[45:28] | -How are your hands feeling? -They’re fine. | -你的手怎么样? -很好 |
[45:31] | -How soon can we go back? -I think you should get some rest, OK? | -我们多快可以回去? -你需要多休息 |
[45:34] | No, Katie. How soon? | 凯蒂 多快? |
[45:35] | The weather’s gotten worse. No one’s flying in. | 天气更糟了 没有人能飞 |
[45:38] | When is it gonna get better? | 哪什么时候才会好转? |
[45:40] | They’ve canceled the winter teams. No one’s going in till spring. | 他们取消冬季任务 春天之前都不会过去 |
[45:55] | I need it now! | 我现在就要 |
[45:57] | Excuse me, commander? | 对不起 指挥官 |
[45:58] | -Who are you? -Jerry Shepard. I’m with NSF. | -你是谁? -杰瑞·薛普 科学基金会的 |
[46:01] | -Andy Harrison’s crew? -Yeah. | -安迪哈里逊的队员? -对 |
[46:03] | We need a plane to the field base. We weren’t entirely evacuated. | 我们需要飞机到营地 我们还没全部撤离 |
[46:06] | What? I ordered everybody out of there yesterday. | 什么? 我昨天就下令全部撤离 |
[46:09] | No, not everybody. We left eight dogs there, sir. | 没有全部撤走 那里还有八只狗 |
[46:12] | Dogs? | 狗? |
[46:13] | I’ve got over 200 people, ten winter teams to evacuate to New Zealand. | 这里有两百人 十支气象队 要撤到纽西兰 |
[46:17] | Right. These dogs are a part of our team, NSF. | 对 那些狗也是我们基金会的队员 |
[46:20] | Captain, we’ve got a big problem with some of the engines icing up. | 指挥官 麻烦大了 引擎开始结冰了 |
[46:23] | -We have to start moving some planes. -Son, look. This is today. | -我们必须开始移动一些飞机 -孩子 听好 这是今天的状况 |
[46:28] | We’ve got a two-day window, then another storm hits. | 我们还有两天时间 然后又有一个风暴 |
[46:31] | If it lasts till here, which they say it will, | 如果这风暴滞留不走 |
[46:33] | then we’re into winter and nobody flies. | 这里就进入冬季了 谁都动弹不得 |
[46:36] | We don’t have enough supplies to keep everybody here. | 这里的补给 不足让大家在这过冬 |
[46:39] | -So I’m a little busy right now. -All we need is a plane, sir… | -所以我现在有点忙 -我们只需要一架飞机 |
[46:42] | -Do you want us to do that, sir? -Do what? | -长官 要我们那么做吗? -做什么? |
[46:45] | -Start moving some planes. -Will you give me one minute? | -开始移动飞机? -拜托给我一分钟好吗? |
[46:50] | Listen. If we could just get a plane like the one that we flew in on, | 如果能给我们飞来的那种飞机 |
[46:53] | it would only take three hours. | 只要三小时 |
[46:55] | Son, the only thing we’ve got left are C-1 30s | 孩子 现在只剩C-130大型机 |
[46:58] | and they sure as hell can’t land at a field base. | 它们绝对无法在基地降落 |
[47:02] | We can’t just leave ’em out there. | 我们不能把狗丢在那边 |
[47:06] | There’s nothing I can do. I’m sorry. | 我无能为力 很抱歉 |
[47:11] | -Let’s start moving those planes. -Yes, sir, right away, captain. | -开始移动飞机 -遵命 马上办 |
[47:23] | Yeah, come in. | 请进 |
[47:27] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[47:29] | How we doing? | 你还好吗? |
[47:32] | When’s your flight leave? You and Rosie? | 你和萝丝的班机何时离开? |
[47:35] | A couple hours ahead of you, Coop and the doc. | 比你 古伯和博士早几小时 |
[47:40] | Jerry, I’m so sorry. | 杰瑞 我很抱歉 |
[47:43] | I’m really sorry, Jerry. | 我真的非常抱歉 |
[47:45] | I don’t want to talk about it. You want a drink? | 我不想谈这个 要饮料吗? |
[47:49] | Sure. | 好 |
[47:53] | -Fresca. -Yeah, sorry. That’s all I got. | -弗瑞斯卡汽水 -抱歉 我只有这个 |
[47:58] | You know this wasn’t your fault. This wasn’t anybody’s fault. | 你知道这不是你的错 也不是任何人的错 |
[48:02] | -We just left ’em there. -Come on. We didn’t just leave them. | -我们就这么丢下他们 -拜托 我们不是丢下他们 |
[48:05] | Don’t do this to yourself. The dogs are strong. | 别这样自责 那些狗很强壮 |
[48:08] | Maybe there’s a chance. | 也许还有机会 |
[48:10] | We tightened their collars so they wouldn’t get loose. | 我们还特别绑紧他们以免松脱 |
[48:16] | Listen, I… | 听着 |
[48:18] | I know… | 我知道… |
[48:20] | I know you want me to find a way to get us back there somehow. | 我知道你希望我想办法飞回去 |
[48:24] | I know you’re disappointed in me. | 我知道你对我很失望 |
[48:28] | No. | 不 |
[48:34] | You know, sometimes you just have to lower your expectations. | 有时候你就是得降低你的期望 |
[48:48] | You know what, Jerry? I’m sorry. I really am. | 杰瑞 我很抱歉 真的 |
[48:53] | I’ve got to go pack. | 我得去打包了 |
[50:03] | Fill this out. Take it down to admin. Just follow the red line on the floor. | 填好表格 拿到行政处 跟着地上的红线走 |
[50:08] | With any luck, you could have some funding by August. | 幸运的话 八月前就能拿到经费 |
[50:10] | August? | 八月? |
[50:12] | No, wait. I don’t think you understand. In a few days those dogs… | 我想你们不了解 再过几天那些狗… |
[50:16] | I have to go now. | 我必须现在就去 |
[50:17] | I’m sorry, Mr. Shepard. Once winter sets in, | 抱歉 薛普先生 冬天一开始 |
[50:20] | as you know, there’s no coming or goings down there. | 就不能进出那边 |
[50:24] | We had to cancel the winter teams this year. | 我们被迫取消今年的冬季任务 |
[50:26] | -Couldn’t get ’em in before the storm. -There must be somebody going south. | -因为他们无法在风暴前进去 -一定有人往南去吧 |
[50:31] | Mr. Shepard, be reasonable. This is the biggest Antarctic storm in 25 years. | 薛普先生 请讲道理 这是25年来南极最大的风暴 |
[50:36] | If you don’t believe me, take a look at this weather report. | 如果你不相信我 就看这份气象报告 |
[52:21] | Yeah, good, good. | 很好 很好 |
[52:25] | -Where’s the rocket going? -What a surprise! | -火箭去哪了? -真是个惊喜 |
[52:27] | -To Mars, Dad. -Come on in. | -去火星了 爸 -请进 |
[52:29] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[52:31] | Well, look who I found. | 看看是谁来了? |
[52:33] | Hey. Hey, world traveler. | 嘿 世界旅行家 |
[52:36] | -How you been? -I’m good, I’m good. | -你好吗? -我很好 很好 |
[52:38] | -How’s your fingers? -Oh, I get to keep ’em. | -你的手指呢? -保住它们了 |
[52:40] | -Great. -How’s the leg? | -很好 -你的腿呢? |
[52:41] | Hard to tell. The cast is coming along great, thanks to Eric. | 很难说 石膏很漂亮 这要感谢艾力克 |
[52:44] | There’s a pot of coffee in the kitchen, so… | 我在厨房煮了壶咖啡 |
[52:47] | Eric, let’s go find a real coloring book. | 艾力克 我们去找真的着色簿 |
[52:49] | -What a great surprise. -Give you a hand? | -真是一大惊喜 -要帮你吗? |
[52:51] | -No, I’m all right. -You got it? | -我可以的 -可以吗? |
[52:53] | So, what brings you to LA? | 什么风把你吹到洛杉矶? |
[52:57] | I brought you something. | 我带了东西给你 |
[53:07] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[53:09] | I gotta get back there. Right now. | 我必须回去那里 立刻回去 |
[53:13] | I can’t sleep at night. I’ve been to NSF, agencies, foundations. | 我睡不着 我找过科学基金会 各种相关组织部会 |
[53:17] | I’ve been to TV networks to convince them to follow me with a camera. | 我甚至找电视台跟拍我回去的画面 |
[53:21] | Anything to raise money. It just… It all takes too long. | 任何筹钱的办法都试了 只是…耗时太久 |
[53:24] | Now I’ve only got one week to get back down there before winter hits. | 在冬天开始以前我只剩一周的时间 |
[53:28] | Then no one gets in for six months. You’ve got those guys in your pocket. | 接下来六个月都没人进去 但是你那边有些人 |
[53:33] | The, uh, the science fund guys. | 那些科学的赞助者 |
[53:35] | -The university endowment? -They’d do anything for you right now. | -大学的捐款人? -现在他们都会听你的 |
[53:40] | -Jerry, listen to what you’re saying. -No, it would just be me, | -杰瑞 听听你自己的话 -不 只有我而已 |
[53:43] | just a three-day trip in. You could tell ’em. | 只要三天 你可以告诉他们 |
[53:45] | -Tell ’em I’m scouting your next trip. -They’d be throwing their money away. | -说我是先去为你探路 -他们等于是在浪费钱 |
[53:49] | -No, they wouldn’t. -Even if you could get down there, | -不会的 -就算你可以到那里 |
[53:52] | -by now it’s 50 below. -No. | -现在是摄氏零下45度了 -不 |
[53:54] | Jerry, be realistic. It’s already been… | 杰瑞 实际点 已经过了… |
[53:57] | I know how long it’s been. | 我知道过多久了 |
[54:00] | But I need to know for sure. I have to go. | 但我必须确定 我必须去 |
[54:04] | It’s not possible, Jerry. | 这是不可能的 杰瑞 |
[54:08] | It’s just not possible. | 真的不可能 |
[54:12] | And you gotta find a way to forget about all this. | 你得想办法忘掉这一切 |
[54:17] | Forget? | 忘掉? |
[54:20] | And you can do that? | 你办得到吗? |
[1:00:51] | Hey, Jer. It’s Kate. | 杰瑞 我是凯蒂 |
[1:00:53] | It’s been a week. Just checking if you’re home yet. | 已经一星期了 只是想知道你到家没 |
[1:00:56] | Bye. | 再见 |
[1:01:01] | Jer, it’s Kate again. Call me back. Bye. | 杰瑞 又是我凯蒂 请回电 |
[1:07:03] | Over here. | 过来 |
[1:07:05] | All right, the ocean has a mind of its own. | 请记得大海变化莫测 |
[1:07:09] | So respect the ocean. Stay alert. | 所以要尊重海洋 保持警戒 |
[1:07:12] | Now, go on ahead and take the paddle like this, in both hands. | 现在像这样拿桨 双手握住 |
[1:07:18] | There you go. | 很好 |
[1:07:19] | We’re gonna do an even paddle, alternating blades. | 桨要平衡 交替划桨 |
[1:07:26] | Like that. | 像那样 |
[1:07:29] | Hey, Al, will you take over for me? | 艾尔 请你接手一下 |
[1:07:36] | Hey, what are you doing here? | 你到这来做什么? |
[1:07:38] | Somebody told me Jerry Shepard was working at the kiddie pool. | 我听说杰瑞·薛普在儿童泳池工作 |
[1:07:42] | I said, “No way. I have to see that for myself.” | 我说不可能 我一定要来亲眼瞧瞧 |
[1:07:46] | ls that why you’re here? You’re here to mock me? | 你就是专程来笑我的? |
[1:07:48] | I’m the chauffeur. Somebody else wanted to see you. | 我其实只是司机 有人想见你 |
[1:07:51] | Brandy! Come here. Go see Jerry! | 布兰蒂 来看杰瑞 |
[1:07:57] | Wow. | 哇 |
[1:07:58] | -Look who’s all grown up and beautiful. -She’s smart too. Just like you said. | -看谁长大又变漂亮了 -她也很聪明 就像你说的 |
[1:08:02] | ls she? Let’s see how well she’s got you trained, then. | 是吗? 我看你训练的好不好? |
[1:08:08] | Go get it! | 去捡回来 |
[1:08:14] | She’s looking good. | 她看来很棒 |
[1:08:17] | But I’m still not sure what you’re doing here. | 我还是不知道你到这做什么 |
[1:08:20] | Come on. You didn’t return my calls. I got worried. | 你没回我电话 我有点担心 |
[1:08:23] | -I’ve been busy. -Oh, yeah, I can see that. | -我一直很忙 -看得出来 |
[1:08:27] | What about you? What have you been up to? | 你呢? 最近在做什么? |
[1:08:30] | Nothing much. I’m seeing somebody. | 没什么 目前有个对象 |
[1:08:35] | -Really. -Yeah, I mean, | -真的? -对 |
[1:08:37] | I’m not seeing him for long, but I kind of like him. | 我和他交往没多久 但我蛮喜欢他的 |
[1:08:41] | He’s such the opposite of us. A complete head guy. | 他跟我们完全不同 喜欢动脑 |
[1:08:45] | He’s an engineer. | 他是个工程师 |
[1:08:48] | Like on a train? | 修火车的吗? |
[1:08:50] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[1:08:56] | -Yeah. -Good girl. | -好 -乖女孩 |
[1:09:00] | Go, Brandy! | 布兰蒂 去 |
[1:09:09] | So I heard you pulled yourself off the McKinley expedition. | 听说你退出麦金利山探险队 |
[1:09:14] | Listen, I know leaving the dogs was hard for you. | 我知道丢下那些狗让你很难过 |
[1:09:17] | Well, it is what it is. There’s really nothing to talk about. | 事情就是那样 没什么好讲的 |
[1:09:20] | Nothing to talk about? Jerry, come on. | 没什么好讲? 杰瑞 拜托 |
[1:09:22] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想谈这件事 |
[1:09:25] | You can’t just keep hiding out here, Jerry. | 杰瑞 你不能一直躲在这儿 |
[1:09:27] | I mean, come on. Renting kayaks to nine-year-olds? | 拜托 租独木舟给小孩? |
[1:09:32] | Well, what am I supposed to do then, huh? | 不然我该做什么? |
[1:09:34] | Maybe you can help me out or something ’cause I’m not sure anymore. | 也许你能帮帮我 因为我再也不确定了 |
[1:09:38] | You know what you’re supposed to do? Let yourself off the hook. | 你知道你该做什么吗? 不要自责 放过自己 |
[1:09:43] | It doesn’t mean that you have to forget. | 那并不表示你必须忘记 |
[1:10:39] | He knows a dog person when he smells one. | 懂狗的人他一闻就知道 |
[1:10:42] | Hey, Mindo. | 敏多 |
[1:10:43] | -How you doing? Easy trip? -Yeah, it wasn’t bad. | -你好吗? 旅途顺利吧? -对 还不错 |
[1:10:46] | -Appreciate you seeing me. -My pleasure. | -很感谢你肯见我 -我的荣幸 |
[1:10:49] | You’re part of the family. | 你是家族的一份子 |
[1:10:51] | Here. I thought you’d like to have this. | 我猜你会想要这个 |
[1:10:55] | Thanks. Come on in. | 谢了 进来吧 |
[1:11:10] | So, you came to apologize, hmm? | 你是来道歉的吗? |
[1:11:14] | I just knew… | 我知道… |
[1:11:16] | I just knew that you raised ’em. | 我知道他们是你养大的 |
[1:11:19] | You don’t have to apologize to me. It’s not about being sorry for anything. | 你不必跟我道歉 重点不是道歉 |
[1:11:26] | What is it then? | 不然是什么? |
[1:11:32] | Back when I was a young man, | 我年轻时 |
[1:11:35] | my father ran a team of sled dogs up in the Yukon. | 我老爸带着雪橇狗队到育空 |
[1:11:40] | One summer he was out in the bush walking with six of them. | 有一年夏天他带六只狗进森林 |
[1:11:45] | They came across a grizzly bear. Young, but big. | 他们遇到一只年轻的大灰熊 |
[1:11:50] | The first thing he did was maul my father within an inch of his life. | 他痛击我爸 差点要了他的命 |
[1:11:54] | When he came to, he saw that two of his dogs | 等他醒来 看到其中两只狗 |
[1:11:57] | had been killed trying to save him. The rest were gone. | 为了救他而送命 其他的都跑掉了 |
[1:12:02] | When he regained his strength, he went out looking for his dogs. | 等他恢复体力 就去找他的狗 |
[1:12:06] | He said he had to. | 他说这是应该的 |
[1:12:11] | You know why I told you this story? | 知道我为何讲这故事吗? |
[1:12:17] | Because I won’t find my dogs. | 因为我没去找我的狗 |
[1:12:20] | The story’s not about the dogs. It’s about my father | 这个故事跟狗无关 而是我父亲 |
[1:12:23] | honoring what the dogs had done for him. | 尊敬那些狗为他所做的 |
[1:12:27] | Jerry, what’s important | 杰瑞 重要的是 |
[1:12:29] | is finding that one thing that will truly put your heart at rest. | 去找到真正能让你心安的办法 |
[1:15:23] | And now… | 现在 |
[1:15:24] | And now, ladies and gentlemen, please join with me | 各位先生女士 请跟我一起 |
[1:15:27] | in welcoming and honoring the man who five months ago | 欢迎这位在五个月前 |
[1:15:31] | brought back from Antarctica the first documented Mercury meteorite, | 从南极带回第一个水星陨石的 |
[1:15:36] | Dr. Davis McClaren. | 戴维斯·麦克伦博士 |
[1:15:45] | -Congratulations. -Thank you. | -恭喜你 -谢谢 |
[1:15:49] | Thank you very much. There are several people I wish to thank, | 谢谢各位 我要感谢一些人 |
[1:15:53] | but first and most important, my family, | 首先 最重要的是我的家人 |
[1:15:55] | my son, Eric, and my wife, Dr. Eve McClaren, | 我儿子艾力克和内人伊芙·麦克伦博士 |
[1:15:58] | for her patience as I travel around the world on these expeditions, | 感谢她耐心的等待 我从世界各地探险回来 |
[1:16:03] | many of which could be better described as wild-goose chases. | 有很多次探险 还可以说是漫无目的 |
[1:16:07] | Um, I’d like to thank the university for its continued support. | 我也要感谢学校持续的支持 |
[1:16:11] | I’d also like to take a moment | 我也要花点时间 |
[1:16:13] | to thank the entire team at the NSF base, | 感谢科学基金会基地的整个团队 |
[1:16:18] | without whom this discovery | 没有他们 这个发现… |
[1:16:22] | and this scientist would not have made it home. | 和我这位科学家就无法回家 |
[1:16:36] | Thanks. Thanks. Excuse me one second. | 谢了 恕我失陪 |
[1:16:41] | -Thanks. -Yeah, thanks. Hey. | -谢了 -谢谢 嘿 |
[1:16:43] | -There he is. -Yeah. Scotch, rocks, please. | -他来了 -麻烦你 威士忌加冰 |
[1:16:46] | The man of the hour. Congratulations. | 大人物 恭喜你 |
[1:16:48] | Well, I’m glad you could make it. I wasn’t sure you were gonna come down. | 我很高兴你能到场 我不太确定你会不会来 |
[1:16:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:16:54] | You know, about that… | 你知道 关于… |
[1:16:55] | Last time I saw you, | 上回我去看你时 |
[1:16:58] | I tried to make my problems yours. I shouldn’t have done that. | 我试着把我的问题加在你身上 我不该那么做的 |
[1:17:01] | But it was hard to accept that I couldn’t get back to the dogs. | 但我很难接受 我无法回去接那些狗 |
[1:17:06] | So, where are you with all of that? | 现在你有何打算? |
[1:17:10] | Actually, I’m heading to New Zealand later on tonight. | 我今晚要去纽西兰 |
[1:17:14] | So, you found a way back down? | 你找到办法回去了? |
[1:17:17] | Part of the way. I’ll make it to Christchurch | 算是吧 我会先到基督城 |
[1:17:19] | and if you hang out there long enough, usually you can find a ride south. | 在那边待久了通常会遇到要往南的船 |
[1:17:24] | And if you don’t? | 如果遇不到呢? |
[1:17:28] | Well, it’s, uh, like you said to me the day that storm came in. | 就像你在风暴来袭的那天说的 |
[1:17:32] | You gotta take chances for things you care about. | 对你所在乎的事总得冒个险 |
[1:17:35] | Davis? | 戴维斯? |
[1:17:38] | Yeah, yeah. Just… I’ll be right with you. | 好好 我马上过去 |
[1:17:41] | Go ahead, get back to the party. | 去忙吧 回到宴会上 |
[1:17:43] | I wanna come in and say congratulations once again. | 我只是想过来再次恭喜你 |
[1:17:46] | -Sure. Thanks for coming. -You’re welcome. | -谢谢你的光临 -不客气 |
[1:17:49] | -Give my best to your family. -I will. And good luck, really. | -跟你的家人问好 -我会的 祝你幸运 真的 |
[1:17:52] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[1:17:54] | Enjoy the evening. | 好好享受今晚 |
[1:18:10] | -Sitter says he’s been down since 8:00. -Oh, great. | -褓姆说他八点就睡了 -真好 |
[1:18:13] | Which means he’ll be up at 5:00. | 这表示他五点就会醒来 |
[1:18:21] | Hey, little man. | 小家伙 |
[1:25:02] | -Hello. -Hi. | -你好 -嗨 |
[1:25:05] | ls your boat for hire? | 你的船出租吗? |
[1:25:07] | -For what? -I gotta get to McMurdo. | -做什么用? -我得去迈姆朵 |
[1:25:10] | Not a chance, mate. It’s a fishing boat. | 休想 这是艘渔船 |
[1:25:13] | Looking for someone, you know Bailies? | 要就找别人 你知道贝利吧? |
[1:25:15] | -Yeah. -It’s just up there. It’s a bar. | -知道 -就在上面 那是个酒吧 |
[1:25:18] | -All right, thanks. No chance, huh? -Not in hell. | -谢了 休想吗? -门儿都没有 |
[1:25:23] | You want me to take you to Antarctica in the dead of winter | 你要我在这种寒冬带你去南极 |
[1:25:26] | on a 70-foot fishing trawler? | 只用21公尺的拖网渔船? |
[1:25:28] | Mm-hm. And I can pay you. Not a lot, but everything I have. | 我会付钱 不是很多 但是我的所有 |
[1:25:31] | I’m sorry, mate. Everybody is looking for a cheap ride out to McMurdo. | 抱歉 大家都想找廉价船去迈姆朵 |
[1:25:35] | Basically, my boat’s a margarita blender. | 基本上我的船像玩具 |
[1:25:38] | First chunk of ice we hit, we’ll break in half. | 一撞到冰就会裂成两半 |
[1:25:40] | I’ve seen your boat. We can make it. | 我看过你的船 撑得住的 |
[1:25:42] | -I’m desperate. You’re my last option. -No one in their right mind | -我无计可施 你是最后的希望 -没有一个正常人 |
[1:25:45] | will take you in anything but an icebreaker. | 会带你进去那边 破冰船除外 |
[1:25:48] | Excuse me, sir. The lady at the bar bought you a drink. | 对不起 先生 吧台那边的小姐请您的 |
[1:26:01] | No way. Excuse me. | 不可能 失陪了 |
[1:26:07] | What are you doing here? | 你到这儿做什么? |
[1:26:09] | Ah, some guy needed a cheap pilot for an expedition | 有人要找个廉价的飞行员去探险 |
[1:26:12] | and I’m always cheap in the off season. | 淡季时我一向收费低廉 |
[1:26:14] | -Yeah? -Yeah. | -是吗? -是啊 |
[1:26:16] | -Good to see you. -It’s good to see you too. | -真高兴看到你 -我也一样 |
[1:26:19] | -So, where are you going? -Same place I’m going. | -你要去哪里? -跟我要去的地方一样 |
[1:26:26] | What the hell? | 搞什么? |
[1:26:28] | -What’s up, Jer? -What’s going on, buddy? | -杰瑞 你好吗? -怎么回事? |
[1:26:31] | -Hey, buddy. Aw! -How you been? | -伙伴 -你好吗? |
[1:26:33] | -Nice to see you. -I missed you. | -见到你真好 -我想念你 |
[1:26:34] | Same here. | 我也是 |
[1:26:37] | What’s really going on? What kind of expedition is this? | 到底怎么回事? 这是哪一种探险? |
[1:26:39] | Uh, that’d be an NSF expedition. | 是科学基金会的探险 |
[1:26:43] | Yeah, I had a trip that was cut short. | 我上回行程缩短了 |
[1:26:45] | It turns out I got a couple of weeks of grant money left and, uh… | 刚好剩了一大笔钱 |
[1:26:48] | -Uh-huh. -So here we are. | 所以我们就来了 |
[1:26:50] | You’re the man. You are the man. | 好家伙 真有你的 |
[1:26:52] | How long you think it’ll take you to pack? | 你整理行李要多久? |
[1:26:54] | -You know me, I’m always packed. -Well, this way. | -我总是整装待发的 -请往这走 |
[1:26:59] | Yeah! Yeah. | 好耶 好耶 |
[1:27:01] | Let’s go! Let’s go! | 走了… |
[1:27:09] | Come on in, boys. | 上来吧 各位 |
[1:27:13] | -Whoo! -This is crazy. I never expected this. | 太疯狂了 我从没想到能搭机 |
[1:27:15] | Sometimes you gotta raise your expectations. | 有时候你要提高你的期望 |
[1:27:24] | -Cooper, how you doing? -I’d rather not talk. | -古伯 你还好吗? -降落前我情愿不说话 |
[1:27:26] | -OK. -Thanks. | -好 -谢了 |
[1:28:48] | Polarsyssel, this is helicopter Lima-November-Oscar-Mike-Bravo | 北极星 这是LNOMB直升机 |
[1:28:53] | requesting to land on your vessel. | 要求降落贵船 |
[1:28:54] | Roger, Lima-November-Oscar-Mike-Bravo. | 听到了 LNOMB |
[1:28:57] | -You’re clear to land. -Here we go, boys. | -准许降落 -要降落了 各位 |
[1:29:51] | -Hey. -Hey. | -嘿 -嘿 |
[1:29:57] | I thought you might like some company. | 我想你可能希望有个伴 |
[1:29:59] | Sure. | 是啊 |
[1:30:04] | It’s a good night for stargazing. | 这种夜晚很适合观星 |
[1:30:13] | Shooting stars mean good luck, right? | 流星代表好运 对吧? |
[1:30:17] | Jerry, you know, | 杰瑞 |
[1:30:19] | this may not be easy, what we find. | 那边情况可能不太好 |
[1:30:22] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[1:30:24] | But whatever we find, the dogs deserve this trip. | 但无论如何 他们值得我们跑这一趟 |
[1:30:31] | I’m glad you’re here, Katie. And I owe you one. | 我很高兴你在这 凯蒂 我欠你这份情 |
[1:30:36] | You owe me for a lot of things. This is not one of them. | 你欠我很多 但不包括这个 |
[1:30:40] | No, I’m serious. | 我是说真的 |
[1:30:42] | You always understood why I had to do this. | 你一直了解我为什么要这么做 |
[1:30:48] | Careful, Jerry. | 小心点 杰瑞 |
[1:30:50] | You’re starting to sound like a grownup. | 你讲话开始像个大人了 |
[1:30:54] | What about that conductor friend of yours? | 你的列车长朋友呢? |
[1:30:57] | -He’s an engineer. -Oh, yeah. | -他是工程师 -对 |
[1:31:00] | We’re not seeing each other anymore. | 我们分手了 |
[1:31:06] | That’s too bad. | 真可惜 |
[1:33:20] | Shut her down, Mr. Hansen. Let’s go take a look. | 关闭引擎 我们下去看看 |
[1:33:30] | What do you make of that? | 你想是怎么回事? |
[1:33:32] | It’s not good. | 情况不妙 |
[1:33:44] | The ice is six feet about here. | 这里冰层有六英尺 |
[1:33:52] | The ice is deeper than we thought. | 冰层比我们想像的还厚 |
[1:33:54] | I guess we shouldn’t be surprised, given the winter we just had. | 想到这个冬天 应该不会让人意外 |
[1:33:58] | Come halfway around the world and we can’t make it the last 1 00 miles. | 跑了大半个地球 却被挡在最后的160公里处 |
[1:34:03] | Sorry, mates. | 抱歉 伙伴 |
[1:34:04] | I guess now is last call for a great idea. | 我猜现在必须有好点子了 |
[1:34:09] | Simonetta. | 席蒙·娜塔 |
[1:34:12] | Simonetta who? | 谁啊? |
[1:34:14] | His imaginary Italian girlfriend. Come on, not now. | 他想像中的义大利女友 拜托 现在别闹了 |
[1:34:17] | An iceberg, all right, broke off from an ice shelf. | 有座冰山飘离冰岩棚 |
[1:34:20] | It blocked the route that the Adelie penguins take for their fishing waters. | 阻挡了企鹅去抓鱼的路线 |
[1:34:24] | -I’m not seeing the relevance. -Horses, doc. Rein ’em in. | -我看不出这有何关连 -博士 不要急 等等 |
[1:34:27] | Now, I needed to map the new route so researchers could find ’em. | 我需要画新路线给研究人员 |
[1:34:31] | While I was following them, they led me right past the Italian base… | 我跟着他们时 他们带我经过义大利营区 |
[1:34:36] | …where one Simonetta Pirelli | 就在那时 席蒙·娜塔 |
[1:34:38] | whipped me up a mean cup of hot chocolate. | 倒杯热巧可力给我 |
[1:34:41] | -Come on, what are you talking about? -Step into my office. | -拜托 你在说什么? -请到我办公室来 |
[1:34:47] | Our base is too far for the helicopter to make it there, right? | 我们的基地太远 直升机飞不到 |
[1:34:51] | But the Italian base is, like, half the distance. | 但义大利基地才一半的距离 |
[1:34:54] | -The young man’s right about that. -Still leaves us short. | -这年轻人说的对 -但是还有一段路 |
[1:34:57] | Right, right. Hold on. See, | 对 等一下 |
[1:34:58] | all field bases have the same basic stuff, right? | 大多基地的基本装备都差不多 |
[1:35:00] | But the Italian base is equipped with the Lamborghini of snowcats. | 但义大利基地有履带雪车 |
[1:35:04] | I’m telling you, this thing is like a rocket. | 这玩意就像火箭 |
[1:35:07] | So we take one of these snowcats to our base, do what we came to do, | 我们开雪车到我们基地 做好该做的事 |
[1:35:10] | blow out of Dodge. | 火速赶回 |
[1:35:11] | And this way, I get to spend a little less time flying. | 这样我也可以少飞一点 |
[1:35:14] | No offense, Katie. | 我没恶意 凯蒂 |
[1:35:24] | All right, let’s go. | 好 出发了 |
[1:38:22] | Ah, there it is! | 就在那边了 |
[1:38:40] | The keys are in number two. The shovels are around the side. | 钥匙在2号 雪铲在旁边 |
[1:38:43] | We gotta dig this place out. | 我们得挖出这个地方 |
[1:38:56] | It’s hard. | 好硬 |
[1:39:21] | Sweet. | 好耶 |
[1:39:56] | All aboard! | 大家上车吧 |
[1:39:58] | Nice snowcat, Coop. | 这雪车真不赖 古伯 |
[1:40:13] | What? | 怎样? |
[1:40:20] | Not bad, huh, Jer? | 不赖吧? 杰瑞 |
[1:40:22] | Well, what do you want me to say? You’re the man? | 你要我说什么? 真有你的? |
[1:40:25] | That’d be nice. | 听来不错 |
[1:40:28] | OK, you’re the man. | 好 真有你的 |
[1:40:30] | You are indeed the man, Cooper! You are the man! | 你的确很行 真有你的 |
[1:40:34] | Grazie, Geraldo. Grazie. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[1:40:37] | And as for you, Crazy Katie, | 至于你 疯狂凯蒂 |
[1:40:40] | you know all those ridiculous flights you put me through? | 你知道你让我忍受的那些飞行吗? |
[1:40:43] | Yeah. | 怎样? |
[1:40:44] | Payback is a dish best served cold. | 我要投桃报李一下 |
[1:40:48] | -Cooper, I think that’s “revenge.” | 古伯 我想那叫报仇 |
[1:44:12] | It’s Old Jack. | 这是老杰克 |
[1:44:18] | We came all this way and they didn’t even make it off the chain. | 我们大老远跑来 他们却在这坐以待毙 |
[1:45:06] | They got off. | 他们跑了 |
[1:45:12] | They got loose! | 他们挣脱链子了 |
[1:46:10] | Come on, kids! | 孩子们 过来 |
[1:46:12] | Come on! | 过来 |
[1:46:21] | Come on, Max! | 麦斯 过来 |
[1:46:34] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[1:46:35] | Hey, Buck! | 嘿 巴克 |
[1:46:39] | Hey, Buck. | 巴克 |
[1:46:40] | Max, what you been doing? | 麦斯 你都做了些什么? |
[1:46:42] | -OK, not the face! Not the face! -No! You look so beautiful. | 别舔脸 别舔脸 你看来真美 |
[1:46:46] | OK, chill, boy! Chill, boy, not the… | 别激动 乖乖 |
[1:46:49] | Good boy, Max. Good boy, Max. | 乖孩子 麦斯… |
[1:46:56] | -Yeah… -Told you we’d come back. | 好耶 我说过我会回来的 |
[1:46:59] | Look at you guys. Huh? | 看看你们 |
[1:47:02] | Shorty, come here. | 矮子 过来 |
[1:47:04] | Not the… Hey, Jer! A little help over here. | 别舔脸…杰瑞 帮帮忙 |
[1:47:07] | A little help. | 帮帮我 |
[1:47:11] | Hey, Buck! Leave him alone! Get over here! | 巴克 别闹他了 过来 |
[1:47:15] | Whew! Thank you, Jer! | 谢了 杰瑞 |
[1:47:21] | Good boy, Buck. | 乖孩子 巴克 |
[1:47:23] | Shadow, Truman, Max and Shorty. | 影子 杜鲁门 麦斯和矮子 |
[1:47:27] | Man, I don’t believe it. | 我真不敢相信 |
[1:47:29] | Good boys. | 好孩子 |
[1:47:31] | My five lucky stars. | 我的五个幸运星 |
[1:47:37] | Almost perfect. | 就差一点 |
[1:47:52] | Let’s go home, kids. Come on. | 回家了 孩子们 |
[1:47:58] | This should be enough to get us home. | 这些油应该够我们回到家 |
[1:48:00] | -Give me a hand with this. -OK. | -古伯 帮我个忙 -好 |
[1:48:06] | All right, Shorty, up! | 矮子 上车了 |
[1:48:09] | Good boy! Come on, Shadow, let’s go. | 好孩子 影子 走了 |
[1:48:11] | Come on, buddy. Come on, let’s go. Get in the back. | 伙伴 来吧 上车到后面 |
[1:48:14] | Come on! We’re losing light here. Party’s over, come on. | 快点 天快黑了 派对结束了 |
[1:48:18] | All right, Max, come on, buddy. | 麦斯 来吧 |
[1:48:21] | -Wanna ride up front? -Have it your way. | 想坐前座吗? 随便你 |
[1:48:24] | Let’s go. Up front. Ride with me. | 上车了 跟我一起坐 |
[1:48:26] | Come on, buddy. Jump up. | 快点上车 |
[1:48:29] | Max! Max! | 麦斯 麦斯 |
[1:48:31] | Max! | 麦斯 |
[1:48:48] | Maya. | 玛雅 |
[1:49:16] | Aw, Maya. | 玛雅 |
[1:49:19] | Come on now. | 好了 |
[1:49:22] | Come on now. | 好了 |
[1:49:27] | You did good. | 你做的很好 |
[1:49:29] | You did good, Max. Good boy. | 干的好 麦斯 好孩子 |
[1:49:32] | You brought her home. | 你带她回家了 |
[1:49:36] | I’m sorry, girl. | 对不起 |
[1:49:58] | Maya? | 玛雅? |
[1:50:02] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:50:05] | There’s my girl. | 这才是我的好女孩 |
[1:50:09] | You’re OK. | 你没事了 |
[1:50:16] | How’s my best girl doing, huh? | 我最棒的女孩还好吗? |
[1:50:19] | Good girl, Maya. All right, let’s get you home, OK? | 好女孩 我们来带你回家 |
[1:50:23] | Let’s get you home. | 我们要带你回家 |
[1:50:31] | Coop. Coop. | 古伯 古伯 |
[1:50:55] | -She gonna be OK? -Yeah, she’s gonna be fine. | -她会没事吧? -对 她会好起来 |
[1:51:00] | What do you say, Coop? Let’s fire her up and get out of here. | 怎么样 古伯? 准备发动离开吧 |
[1:51:03] | Yes, sir. I’ll just make room for one more. | 遵命 我会再挪点空间给她 |
[1:51:05] | All right. | 好 |
[1:51:07] | Give me a hand here, Katie. Let’s get her in. | 凯蒂 帮我接她进去 |
[1:51:14] | Come here, Maya. | 玛雅 来 |
[1:51:16] | -Got her? There you go. -I think so. | -接好了? -我想是的 |
[1:51:19] | All right, Max. Let’s go, buddy. | 麦斯 走了 伙伴 |
[1:51:22] | Come on. Good boy. | 好孩子 |
[1:51:34] | How’s your girl? | 你的女孩还好吗? |
[1:51:40] | She’s good. | 她很好 |
[1:52:04] | All right. Here we go. | 好耶 上路了 |