Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Edge of Tomorrow(明日边缘)[2014]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Edge of Tomorrow(明日边缘)[2014]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:明日边缘
英文名称:Edge of Tomorrow
年代:2014

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:14] Take it. 拿着
[00:15] I’ll tell you what, we’re having an earth… 我们遇到了地…
[00:36] Start talking. 开始说吧
[00:37] Uh, I’m not sure if we’re even on the air. 我不确定信号能否传出去
[00:39] Uh, this is a…a series of explosions… 发生了一系列爆炸
[00:43] this is a major incident. The emergency is a major incident. 这是重大事件 这是一起重大突发事件
[00:46] Reported bright lights and an orange glow… 有人看到了炫目的橙色光芒
[00:48] That was the moment the meteor hit. 这是流星落地的瞬间
[00:50] It does now appear to be a major attack. 情况不像大规模袭击
[00:53] Since they landed outside Hamburg five years ago, 自五年前降落在汉堡市郊起
[00:55] they have steadily advanced across Europe. 它们就不断地侵占欧洲
[00:58] We’ve suffered millions of casualties, and yet… 我们已付出数以百万计的伤亡 然而
[01:00] The evacuation of key government officials continuing. 主要政府官员仍在继续疏散
[01:04] Has been able to stop their advance. 已经成功阻止了它们的攻势
[01:05] In human costs, the Europeans have paid the highest price. 欧洲付出了最为惨重的生命代价
[01:07] the ability to mimic and even anticipate our actions. 能够模仿甚至预测我们的行动
[01:11] If we do not defeat them in France, 如果我们不能在法国打败它们
[01:13] we’ll be fighting them in the streets of London, 我们就得在伦敦 纽约然后东京的街头
[01:15] then New York, then Tokyo. 与之作战
[01:18] All of humanity’s at stake. 全人类都面临威胁
[01:19] After five years, we finally have a victory. 五年之后我们终于赢得了一场胜利
[01:22] These pictures are just in from Verdun. 这些是刚从凡尔登发回的图片
[01:24] Striking things about the quick coalition victory 值得注意的是 联军的胜利
[01:25] was how low casualties were and how little damage… 付出了极小的伤亡和代价
[01:28] We have seen a stunning victory here today. 我们今天收获了一场出色的胜利
[01:30] The united defense force has retaken Verdun. 联军重新夺回了凡尔登
[01:32] How do you convince people that this is a fight that can be won? 你如何让人们相信我们能赢得胜利
[01:36] This is an alien invasion in a global war. 这是一场全球范围内的外星入侵
[01:38] With the new jacket technology and limited amount of training, 借助新的护甲技术和有限训练
[01:41] we’ve been able to create super-soldiers. 我们发明了超级士兵
[01:44] Look at Rita Vrataski, the angel of Verdun. 请看丽塔·薇拉塔斯基 凡尔登天使
[01:45] They’re calling her the angel of Verdun. 他们称她为凡尔登天使
[01:49] She is seen as the new hope for this war. 她被看做这场战争新的希望
[01:51] It’s extraordinary. 真是非同凡响
[01:52] With the new jacket technology and limited training, 借助新的护甲技术和有限训练
[01:55] Rita Vrataski was able to kill 丽塔·薇拉塔斯基第一天开始战斗
[01:57] hundreds of mimics on only her first day in combat. 就成功杀死了几百个变种
[02:03] A revolutionary new technology… 一种革命式的新技术
[02:05] The only thing missing is you. 还需要你的加入
[02:07] She’s killed hundreds of mimics. 她杀掉了几百个变种
[02:09] She was able to kill hundreds of mimics 她在开始战斗的第一天
[02:11] on only her first day in combat. 就能够杀掉几百个变种
[02:13] Imagine an army of Rita Vrataskis. 想象一支由很多丽塔·薇拉塔斯基组成的军队
[02:15] We’re managing to hold them back at the English channel, 我们成功将它们逼回英吉利海峡
[02:18] – but for how long? – This is dangerous talk -但是能坚持多久呢 -现在下结论还为时尚早
[02:20] and it’s easy to understand why people are suspicious… 民众的怀疑很容易理解
[02:22] about 70 nations have joined the united defense force, 有大约70个国家加入了联军
[02:25] which hopes to push them back once and for all. 希望能够永远击退它们
[02:26] We’ve got ’em contained. 我们已经掌控了局面
[02:28] And with this new technology, we’re gonna defeat ’em. 有了这项新技术 我们肯定能打败它们
[02:31] Operation downfall is going to be the largest 没落行动将成为人类历史上
[02:33] mechanized invasion in the history of mankind. 最大型的机械化侵袭
[02:35] We will be victorious. 我们会胜利的
[02:37] We fight. That’s what we do. 我们要做的就是战斗
[03:35] Major William Cage, United States military media. 威廉姆·凯奇少校 美国军方媒体公关
[03:38] Welcome to London, Major. 欢迎来到伦敦 少校
[03:47] The General will see you now. 将军现在要见你
[03:50] Thank you. 谢谢
[03:53] Operation downfall. 没落行动
[03:54] The entire might of the UDF, invading from France, 联军的全部力量将从法国
[03:57] the Mediterranean, Scandinavia, 地中海以及斯堪的纳维亚进入
[03:59] relieving pressure on the eastern front, 以缓解东部前线的压力
[04:01] allowing the Russians and Chinese to push the enemy back. 为俄罗斯和中国提供机会击退敌人
[04:04] We all meet in the middle, 我们将在中部会和
[04:05] exterminating this mimic scourge along the way. 沿途消灭变种这一祸害
[04:09] A lot of good soldiers are gonna die tomorrow, Major. 明天会有很多优秀的士兵牺牲 少校
[04:12] You know, when the smoke clears 当硝烟散尽
[04:13] and the body bags start coming home, 遗体被送回家乡
[04:15] people tend to look for someone to blame, 人们将寻找替罪羊
[04:16] someone like me. 像我这样的人
[04:18] Ideally, I’d prefer a different scenario. 我理想的是另外一种情景
[04:22] Please. 请
[04:23] A best-selling memoir, perhaps. 比如一本畅销的回忆录什么的
[04:27] Maybe a career in politics? 或者进入政界
[04:31] Off the top of my head, 我第一个想到的是
[04:32] I would go with the-the sense of manifest destiny. 把一切说成是天赋使命
[04:36] Rags to riches. Rapid rise through the ranks. 白手起家 青云直上
[04:38] Uh, born to deliver us. 注定来拯救我们
[04:39] And the people…well, they love that sort of thing. 人们喜欢这种东西
[04:42] You misunderstand, Major. 你想错了 少校
[04:43] I didn’t ask you here to sell me. 我不是让你来宣传我的
[04:45] I want you to sell the invasion. 我想让你宣传这次侵袭
[04:46] Okay. 好吧
[04:47] You ship out for the coast in one hour. 你一小时后坐船出发
[04:49] Your camera crew is standing by. 摄影师随时待命
[04:51] You’ll be on the beach with the first wave. 你会跟首轮进攻一起登陆海滩
[04:56] Uh, I’m sorry, the f-first wave? 我没听错吧 首轮进攻
[04:58] The beach? You mean…the front? 海滩 你是说 前线吗
[04:59] France. 法国
[05:01] Satellites show minimal enemy movement on the coast. 卫星显示海岸线敌人没什么动静
[05:04] Little resistance. 几乎没有抵抗
[05:06] A little excitement, something to tell your grandchildren. 很激动吧 以后讲给你孙子听
[05:08] While I appreciate… 我很欣赏
[05:09] the confidence, General, 您的信心 将军
[05:11] that’s… I’m do… I do this to avoid doing that. 可我来就是为了避免这种情况的
[05:14] It’s… 这个
[05:16] I… I… I was in ROTC in college. 我大学进的是后备军官训练营
[05:19] Uh, the war broke out, 战争爆发了
[05:20] I lost my advertising firm and here I am. 我的广告公司倒闭了 我才来的
[05:25] You know, I do what I do, and you-you do what you do. 我们各司其职
[05:29] But… 但是
[05:30] I’m not a…soldier, really. 我其实不是一个士兵
[05:35] No, of course you’re not. 不 你当然不是
[05:36] That’s why I’m embedding you 这就是为什么我把你
[05:37] with several hundred thousand men and women who are. 跟几十万士兵放在一起
[05:40] While it is an honor, general, 这是一种荣幸 将军
[05:41] I’m afraid I’m gonna have to decline. 可我恐怕必须谢绝了
[05:43] Can’t stand the sight of blood. 我受不了血腥场面
[05:45] Not so much as a paper cut. 这又不是剪纸游戏
[05:52] Uh, but, uh, si-sitting here thinking about this, 坐在这儿想一下
[05:56] uh-uh-uh, a couple of names come to mind 我脑子里已经有好几个名字
[05:59] that I feel I could recommend to you. It’s… 我觉得可以推荐给您
[06:02] It’s not an offer, Major. It’s an order. 这不是提议 少校 这是命令
[06:06] General, I am an officer in the United States’ military. 将军 我是美国军方的军官
[06:11] You don’t even have the authority. 你甚至没有权力命令我
[06:12] I have spoken to your C.O. 我跟你的指挥官说过了
[06:14] You are now under my command. 你现在归我管
[06:16] You will retain your present rank, of course. 当然 你能保持现在的军衔
[06:19] My secretary has all the details. 我秘书那里有详细资料
[06:24] Do a good job, Major. 好好干 少校
[06:26] Good luck. You are dismissed. 祝你好运 你可以走了
[06:43] General? 将军
[06:46] I just inspired millions of people… 我刚刚鼓舞了上百万人
[06:49] to join your army. 来加入你的军队
[06:53] And when the body bags come home, 可是当尸体被运回家乡时
[06:55] and they’re looking for someone to blame… 人们将寻找替罪羊
[06:58] How hard do you think it would be 你觉得对我来说
[07:00] for me to convince people to blame you? 说服人们归罪于你会有多难
[07:05] I’d imagine that the general would prefer to avoid that. 我想将军您应该不希望这样
[07:11] Are you blackmailing me, Major? 你在威胁我吗 少校
[07:15] I would prefer… 我更希望
[07:17] not to be filming acts of heroism and valor 明天可以不用去前线
[07:20] on that beach tomorrow. 拍摄那些英勇的事迹
[07:35] You won’t be. 你不用去
[07:39] I’m glad we could, uh, work this out. 很高兴我们能解决这个问题
[07:41] Now if you’ll excuse me, General, I… 如果可以的话 将军 我…
[07:48] Thank you. 谢谢
[07:51] Arrest this man. 抓住这个人
[07:53] What? 什么
[07:58] Stop right there! 停下
[08:00] Hey! Stop! 喂 停下
[08:03] Hold it! 抓住他
[08:16] Left flank, march! 左翼 前进
[08:20] About-turn! 向后 转
[08:29] Supplies closing in ten minutes. 供应于十分钟后结束
[08:30] Get yourselves in line! 排好队
[08:47] On your feet, maggot! 站起来 你这废物
[08:53] That is no way to address an officer, Sergeant. 不该对长官这样说话 军士
[08:55] It’s how I address a slack-jawed recruit 我就是这么跟一个呆瓜新兵说话的
[08:57] right before I bust his hole with my boot heel, maggot. 然后我会拿鞋跟捅烂他的屁眼 废物
[09:00] Hold up there, Sergeant. 等一下 军士
[09:03] Can I help you, sir? 有什么能帮你的吗 先生
[09:06] Where the hell am I, Sergeant? 我到底在哪里 军士
[09:08] Forward operating base Heathrow. 前沿作战基地西斯罗机场
[09:10] You just came in with the fresh recruits. 你刚和一群新兵一起来的
[09:12] Do I strike you as a fresh recruit? 我看起来像新兵吗
[09:15] No, sir, you do not. 不 先生 你不像
[09:17] My name is Major William Cage. 我是威廉姆·凯奇少校
[09:18] – I’m an American officer. – Officer? -我是一名美国军官 -军官
[09:20] This is processing. 这是新兵训练营
[09:22] There’s no officers down here. 这里没有军官
[09:23] I got this, Sergeant. 我来处理 军士
[09:25] How the hell did you end up in processing? 你到底是怎么到新兵营来的
[09:29] What was it? 是因为什么
[09:30] Poker night? Bachelor party? 扑克之夜还是单身派对
[09:32] If it’s all the same to you, Sergeant, 如果对你来说没有区别 军士
[09:33] I’d like to explain that to my commanding officer in Washington, 我希望能跟我在华盛顿的长官解释
[09:37] so if you’ll just take me to a phone, I can… 所以如果你能带我去打电话 我可以…
[09:39] Haven’t you heard? 你听到了吗
[09:40] We’re t-minus-haul-ass-h-hour. 我们正在紧急备战阶段
[09:43] We’re fixing to invade France. 我们正在整军准备入侵法国
[09:45] This whole F.O.B.’s on lockdown. 整个前沿作战基地都被封锁了
[09:47] No calls. In or out. 没有任何电话往来
[09:52] – Your name is Farell. – That’s right. -你叫法雷利 -没错
[09:54] Master sergeant Farell. 法雷利军士长
[09:55] Master sergeant Farell, you’re an American. 法雷利军士长 你是一位美国人
[09:57] No, sir. I’m from Kentucky. 不 长官 我来自肯塔基
[10:00] Okay. Well, look at me. 好吧 看着我
[10:04] And look at where I am. 看看我在什么地方
[10:07] I’ve been railroaded. 我是被强迫送来的
[10:09] It’s obvious I don’t belong here. 很明显我不属于这里
[10:13] So please, Sergeant, 拜托了 中士
[10:15] there has to be a way I can make a phone call. 肯定有方法能打电话的
[10:23] I’ll get you sorted out, sir. 我会解决你的问题的 长官
[10:24] Thank you. 谢谢
[10:25] Right this way. 走这边
[10:33] Where you from in Kentucky, Sergeant? 你从肯塔基哪里来的 军士长
[10:34] Little town called Science Hill. 一个叫科学山的小镇
[10:36] Heard of it? 听说过吗
[10:36] I have now. 现在听说了
[10:37] How ’bout you? Where you from? 你呢 你从哪里来的
[10:38] Cranbury, New Jersey. 克兰伯里[也译作蔓越莓] 新泽西
[10:40] They grow a lot of cranberries there, do they? 他们种了不少蔓越莓 对吧
[10:41] Tomatoes. Best you ever had. 番茄 最最好吃的番茄
[10:43] Why they call it Cranberry, then? 那为什么要叫克兰伯里[蔓越莓]呢
[10:45] Why they call it Science Hill? 那他们为什么把它叫做科学山呢
[10:47] Never asked. Don’t care. 从来没问过 我不关心
[10:53] After you. 您先走
[10:59] You’re not taking me to a phone, are you, sergeant? 你不是带我去打电话的对吧 军士长
[11:01] No, I am not. 不 我不是
[11:03] Seems about the only honest thing you said to me 似乎目前为止你唯一说的实话
[11:05] so far is your name. 是你的名字
[11:09] It says here you’re a deserter. 这里写着你是个逃兵
[11:11] It says here you were caught impersonating an officer. 写着你在伪装军官时被抓获
[11:14] It says here you’d likely try to make an outside call, 还写着你可能会尝试打出电话
[11:16] even compromise security of this operation. 甚至不惜牺牲基地的安全
[11:18] Anything to get out of combat duty tomorrow. 绞尽脑汁逃避明天的作战任务
[11:21] But that’s not gonna happen. 不过这些都不会发生
[11:24] Ever…private Cage. 绝无可能 二等兵凯奇
[11:38] Rumor is a terrible thing. 流言很可怕
[11:40] Come nightfall, these men will all reach the same conclusion. 今晚之前 这些人都会知道
[11:44] That you’re a coward and a liar, 你是个懦夫 还是个骗子
[11:45] putting your life above theirs. 认为自己的命比他们的重要
[11:47] The good news is there’s hope for you, private. 好消息是你还有希望 二等兵
[11:49] Hope in the form of glorious combat. 参与光荣的战斗
[11:52] Battle is the great redeemer. 战斗是最伟大的救赎
[11:54] The fiery crucible in which the only true heroes are forged. 是锤炼真英雄的浴火熔炉
[11:58] The one place where all men truly share the same rank, 唯一一个众生平等的地方
[12:01] regardless of what kind of parasitic scum they were going in. 不管他们本来是什么样的废物
[12:05] Hey, yo! 注意了
[12:06] Squad! 队员们
[12:07] This here is private Cage. 这位是二等兵凯奇
[12:09] Private Cage, J Squad. 二等兵凯奇 这里是J小队
[12:12] Isn’t that an officer’s uniform? 那不是军官的制服吗
[12:14] Those sure ain’t officer cufflinks. 军官可不会用这样的袖扣
[12:19] I see everyone is havin’ a productive mornin’. 大家的早上都很充实嘛
[12:22] You know, it gives me a swell of pride 这让我十分骄傲
[12:24] knowin’ soldiers of your… 有你们这样的精兵
[12:26] caliber will be leadin’ the charge tomorrow. 去主导明天的战役
[12:29] Tip of the spear. 锐如尖矛
[12:31] Edge of the knife. 利如刀锋
[12:33] Crack of my…ass. 捅进了我的…屁眼
[12:35] Oh, shit. 该死
[12:37] Private Kimmel, 二等兵基梅尔
[12:38] what is my view of gamblin’ in the barracks? 我是怎么看待在营房里赌博的
[12:40] You dislike it, Sergeant Farell. 你不喜欢 法雷利军士长
[12:42] Nance, why do I dislike it? 南希 我为什么不喜欢
[12:43] ‘Cause it entertains the notion 因为这会让我们觉得
[12:44] that our fate is in hands other than our own. 我们的命运掌握在别人手里
[12:46] And what is my definitive position 我对于命运这个词
[12:48] on the concept of fate, chorus? 是怎么定义的 一起说
[12:50] Through readiness and discipline, 时刻准备 严守纪律
[12:52] we are masters of our fate. 命运由我们自己掌控
[12:56] You might call that notion ironic. 你可能会觉得这种观点十分讽刺
[12:59] But, trust me, you’ll come around. 不过相信我 你会接受的
[13:04] Private Cage is a deserter. 二等兵凯奇是一名逃兵
[13:07] I’m making you all personally responsible for his deliverance. 拯救他是你们所有人的责任
[13:11] He will be combat ready at oh-six-hundred tomorrow. 明早六点他要做好战斗准备
[13:14] Combat ready? 战斗准备
[13:14] Private Cage is under the delusion 二等兵凯奇身陷幻想中
[13:16] he does not belong here. 觉得自己不属于这里
[13:17] We must dissuade him of this delusion. 我们必须打破他的幻想
[13:19] If he tries to run, 如果他尝试逃跑
[13:21] feel free to dissuade him until he can’t piss standing up. 你们完全可以把他打到生活不能自理
[13:23] No, no. Sergeant, you have to listen to me. 不 不 军士长 你必须听我说
[13:25] I will never be combat ready. 我永远无法做好战斗准备
[13:26] I envy you, Cage. 我嫉妒你 凯奇
[13:28] Tomorrow morning, you will be baptized. 明早你就会受到洗礼的
[13:31] Born again. 重获新生
[13:33] P.T.! Ten minutes! 十分钟体能训练
[13:45] you’re not in uniform, private. 穿错制服了 二等兵
[13:56] Could all combat-ready squadrons… 所有备战妥当的中队
[13:58] It’s a new day, people. 又是新的一天 同志们
[14:00] Destiny calls. 命运在召唤我们
[14:02] The world expects only one thing from us that we will win. 全世界都期盼着我们能赢
[14:34] Where’s the claymores, please? 地雷呢
[14:36] Where’s my babies? 我的宝贝们呢
[14:47] Come on, Kimmel, let’s have it! 基梅尔 让我们一举拿下它
[14:54] Oh, for Chris sake, Kimmel. 我的天啊 基梅尔
[14:55] I gotta be free, man! 这样自在啊
[15:00] All right, man, let’s get this show on the road. 好了 准备上战场
[15:01] I gotta suit up. 我也得重装上阵了
[15:04] What’s that noise? That… 那是什么声音
[15:05] Let’s go. 走吧
[15:07] Listen, man, 听我说 兄弟
[15:07] I’ve never been in one of these. 我从未穿过战甲
[15:09] Yeah, well, I’ve never been with 我也没试过
[15:09] two girls at the same time before. 同时跟两个女孩上床
[15:11] But you can bet when that day comes, 但如果有机会
[15:13] I’ll make it work. 我一定能搞定
[15:13] Hey, hey, hey. Yeah, Kimmel… 等等 基梅尔
[15:16] It’s Griff. 我是格里夫
[15:17] Griff. Griff. You bet. 格里夫 格里夫 我求你了
[15:19] Just think about this, man. 你想想看
[15:21] I could hurt somebody with… 我可能会用它伤害到别人
[15:23] Not with the safety on, you won’t. 开启安全模式就好了
[15:24] Get a shift on, mate. Come on! 赶紧就位 兄弟
[15:26] You ready? 准备好了吗
[15:27] Aw, Where is the safety? 安全模式在哪里开
[15:28] Exactly. 非常正确
[15:40] It’s time. 时间到
[16:08] Bloody hell, it’s the full metal b… 我的天 这不是全金属…
[16:12] Move! 动起来
[16:14] – Griff. – Sarge? -格里夫 -军士长
[16:16] Take care of private Cage. 照顾好二等兵凯奇
[16:18] What, all day? 一整天吗
[16:19] Somethin’ tells me it won’t be nearly that long. 我的直觉告诉我 不用那么久
[16:46] Let’s go! 出发吧
[17:02] Griff! Cage! 格里夫 凯奇
[17:05] – Cage! – Cage! -凯奇 -凯奇
[17:30] We lost Germany. 我们失去了德国
[17:31] We lost France. 失去了法国
[17:33] If we lose today, 如果今天再输
[17:34] we won’t get to fight another. 就不用再打了
[17:36] I know the pressure on you is enormous. 我知道你们的压力很大
[17:40] Two minutes to drop. 两分钟后空降
[17:42] It’s all right to be scared. 害怕是正常的
[17:43] Remember there’s no courage without fear. 记住 没有恐惧就没有勇气
[17:50] Oi, mate! 伙计
[17:51] I think there’s something wrong with your suit. 你的战甲好像有点问题
[17:54] Yeah. There’s a dead guy in it. 对 有个死人在里面
[17:59] Hey, watch your back out there. Sir. 下去后管好自己 先生
[18:02] No one else will. 没人会管你
[18:05] One minute! 一分钟
[18:06] One minute to drop! 一分钟后空降
[18:16] What? 干嘛
[18:18] How do I turn the safety off of my weapon? 我怎么把武器的安全模式打开
[18:21] What?! 什么
[18:22] How do I turn the safety off… 我要怎么把武器的安全模式…
[18:25] Oh, my god! 天啊
[18:32] Get ready! 准备
[18:33] Thirty seconds to drop! 30秒后空降
[18:36] On my mark! 听我的指令
[18:38] Stand by to deploy! 做好空降准备
[18:39] Activate drop lines. 拉好空降索
[18:41] Remember… 记住
[18:45] Drop! 跳
[18:49] Drop! 跳
[18:50] Drop! Drop! 赶紧跳
[18:53] Drop! 快跳
[18:54] Go! 快
[18:55] Go, let’s go! 赶紧跳
[18:57] Come on! 抓紧时间
[18:59] Drop! Drop! 跳 快跳
[19:04] Cage! Drop or die! 凯奇 要么跳要么死
[19:52] We made it! 我们成功了
[19:53] Thank God, we made it! 感谢上帝 我们成功了
[20:18] Select language. 选择语言
[20:24] Let’s move it! 快走
[21:06] We need help! 我们需要支援
[21:08] Someone help us out! We need it now! 请求立即支援
[22:04] What the… 我的
[22:18] Private Cage! 二等兵凯奇
[22:19] You goin’ the wrong way. 你走错方向了
[22:21] You’re gonna miss your moment. 你会想念这一刻的
[22:24] What the hell? 什么情况啊
[22:26] They’re not supposed to know we’re even coming. 它们不应该知道我们会来的
[22:28] We walked into a slaughterhouse, man. 我们这是进了屠宰场啊
[22:30] It’s a slaughterhouse! 简直就是屠宰场
[22:32] Pull yourself together, Ford! 振作起来 福特
[22:33] On your feet, people! 动起来 兄弟们
[22:36] Get in line! 调整好队形
[22:37] Nance, get me a sit-rep. 南希 报告下战况
[22:39] – Safety! – Griff, Ford, cover the flank! -安全模式 -格里夫 福特守住侧面
[22:42] My safety! My safety. 安全模式 安全模式
[22:44] How do I get my safety? 我要怎么调到安全模式
[22:47] – I’m waitin’, Nance! – I got traces! -南希 快点 -追踪到了
[22:49] Five hundred meters and they’re coming in fast! 在五百米以外 它们的速度很快
[22:52] Sumbitch. 狗日的
[22:53] Get outta the way! 别挡路
[22:55] Look alive if you wanna stay that way! 想活下来就给我列好队
[22:58] Firing positions! 射击就位
[23:02] Here they come. 它们来了
[23:03] Mean as hell and thick as grass. 来势汹汹 数量惊人
[23:05] Wait till they’re right on us. 等它们再靠近点
[23:07] A few more seconds. 再过几秒
[23:19] Griff, fall back! 格里夫 后退
[24:24] Reload. 重载
[24:24] Reload. 重载
[24:25] Reload. 重载
[24:56] Left, right, left! 左右左
[24:58] On your feet, maggot! 站起来 你这废物
[25:05] Get in line before I bust your hole 在我拿鞋跟捅烂你的
[25:06] with my boot heel, maggot! 屁眼前站好队 废物
[25:08] Hold up there, sergeant. 让我来 军士长
[25:13] Can I help you, sir? 有什么能帮到你的吗 先生
[25:16] Sergeant Farell. 法雷利军士长
[25:17] Is it…? 这是
[25:19] That is my name. 那是我的名字
[25:22] I think I get it. 我想我知道了
[25:24] What was it? 怎么回事
[25:25] Poker night? 扑克之夜
[25:26] Bachelor party? 还是单身派对
[25:29] You know, I’m not sure. 我也不知道
[25:31] It happens. 常有的事
[25:34] I’ll get you sorted out, sir. 我会帮你安排好的 先生
[25:37] Let me take those for you. 让我帮你拿吧
[25:40] What… What day is it? 今天是几号
[25:42] For you? 对于你来说吗
[25:46] Judgment day. 审判日
[25:48] The good news is there’s hope for you, private. 你还是有希望的 二等兵
[25:51] Hope in the form of glorious combat. 参与光荣的战斗
[25:53] Battle is the great redeemer, 战斗是最伟大的救赎
[25:56] the fiery crucible 是锤炼
[25:57] – in which the only true heroes – in which the only true heroes -真英雄的浴火 -真英雄的浴火
[25:59] are forged. 熔炉
[26:01] Did you just interrupt me, private? 你刚刚是在打断我吗 二等兵
[26:08] Sarge, you’re… 军士长 你
[26:11] You’re… you’re not gonna believe 你绝对不会相信
[26:13] what I’m about to tell you. 我接下来要说的话
[26:14] No, I’m not. 当然不信
[26:16] Now, where was I? 我讲到哪里了
[26:20] The fiery crucible… 是锤炼
[26:22] The fiery crucible 是锤炼
[26:23] in which the only true heroes are forged. 真英雄的浴火熔炉
[26:26] The one place where all men truly share the same rank, 唯一一个众生平等的地方
[26:29] regardless of what kind of parasitic scum they were goin’ in. 不管他们本来是什么样的废物
[26:34] Welcome to hell, honey. 欢迎来到地狱 亲爱的
[26:35] Squad! This here is private Cage. 队员们 这个是二等兵凯奇
[26:40] Private Cage. 二等兵凯奇
[26:42] J squad. 这里是J小队
[26:43] Isn’t that an officer’s uniform? 那不是军官的制服吗
[26:45] They sure ain’t officer cufflinks. 军官可不会用这样的袖扣
[26:47] You know, it gives me a swell of pride 我十分骄傲
[26:49] knowing soldiers of your… 知道有你们这样的精兵
[26:51] Caliber will be leadin’ the charge tomorrow. 去主导明天的战役
[26:53] Tip of the spear, edge of the knife, 锐如尖矛 锋如刀刃
[26:56] crack of my ass. 捅进了我的屁眼
[26:59] Private Kimmel, what is my view of gamblin’ in the barracks? 二等兵基梅尔 我怎么看待在营房里赌博的
[27:02] Dislike it, sergeant Farell. 很反感 法雷利中士
[27:04] Nance, why do I dislike it? 南希 我为什么反感
[27:05] Because it entertains the notion 因为这会让我们觉得
[27:06] that our fate is in hands other than our own. 我们的命运受他人掌控
[27:09] And what is my definitive position 我对命运这个词
[27:10] on the concept of fate, Chorus? 是怎么定义的 一起说
[27:13] Through readiness and discipline, 时刻准备 严守纪律
[27:15] we are masters of our fate. 命运由我们自己掌控
[27:18] You might call that notion ironic. 你可能会觉得这种观点十分讽刺
[27:21] Trust me, you’ll come around. 相信我 你会接受的
[27:24] Oh, for Chris sake, Kimmel. 我的天啊 基梅尔
[27:26] I gotta be free, man! 这样自在啊
[27:28] All right, man, let’s get this show on the road. 好了 准备上战场
[27:29] I gotta suit up. 我也得重装上阵了
[27:31] Let’s go. 走吧
[27:35] Disengaged. 分离
[27:37] Hey, what the hell’s wrong with you, man? 你有毛病啊
[27:39] Haven’t you ever been in one of these before? 你没穿过战甲吗
[27:43] Maybe. 也许吧
[27:45] Do you know where the safety is? 你知道安全模式在哪里开吗
[27:48] I’m not sure. 不确定
[27:50] Good. 很好
[27:52] I know the pressure on you is enormous. 我知道你们的压力很大
[27:56] Two minutes to drop. 两分钟后空降
[27:58] It’s all right to be scared. 害怕是正常的
[27:59] Remember there’s no courage without fear. 记住 没有恐惧就没有勇气
[28:02] Ey! Oi, mate! 伙计
[28:05] I think there’s something wrong with your suit. 你的战甲好像有点问题
[28:08] Yeah. There’s a dead guy in it. 对 有个死人在里面
[28:13] Hey, watch your back out there, sir. 下去后记得小心 先生
[28:16] No one else will. 没人会管你
[28:19] Jinx, bitch! 我去 你个狗娘养的
[28:27] On my mark! 听我的指令
[28:28] Stand by to deploy! 做好空降准备
[28:30] Activate drop lines, thirty seconds. 拉好空降索 30秒后空降
[28:33] Hit the street… 降到地上
[28:47] Go! Go! 快跳 快跳
[29:07] Woo-hoo! We made it! 天啊 我们成功了
[29:09] – Thank God, we made it! – Behind you! -感谢天 我们成功了 -小心后面
[29:11] Look out! 小心
[29:51] Incoming! 来了
[29:56] I’m hit. I’m hit. 我受伤了 我受伤了
[30:00] How bad is it? 有多严重
[30:02] Is there… is there a… a lot of blood? 流了很多血吗
[30:06] You have a hole in your chest. 你胸口上有个洞
[30:09] Really? 真的吗
[30:16] Did you just take my…my battery…battery? 你刚是拆了我的电池吗
[30:24] No, no, no, no. 不 不 不
[30:25] Holy fuck! 我的天
[30:30] Left, right, left. 左 右 左
[30:32] On your feet, maggot! 站起来 你这废物
[30:34] Sergeant Farell! 法雷利军士长
[30:35] – Sergeant Farell. – Can I help you, sir? -法雷利军士长 -能帮你什么吗
[30:38] My name is major Bill Cage. 我是比尔·凯奇少校
[30:40] I’m U.S. Army media relations. 美国军事演说家
[30:42] I was not at a bachelor party or a poker game. 我没有参加单身派对或者赌博
[30:43] You have an order in your left pocket 你左边口袋有封指令
[30:44] that says I’m a deserter caught impersonating an officer. 说我冒充军官 作为一个逃犯被抓了
[30:47] But what it doesn’t say is that your… 但里面没说你是
[30:49] your name is master sergeant Farell 你是法雷利军士长
[30:50] from Science Hill, Kentucky. 来自肯塔基州的科学山镇
[30:52] And if you’ll give me thirty seconds 如果你能给我30秒
[30:53] to explain how I know that, 解释我为什么知道这些
[30:54] you may just save the lives of every soldier on this base. 你也许就能拯救基地里的所有人
[31:00] You have to listen to me! 你得听我说
[31:01] They know we’re coming! 它们知道我们要偷袭
[31:02] They’re waiting for us! 它们正等着我们
[31:03] I have been there! 我亲身经历过
[31:05] I’ve seen it! 亲眼看到过
[31:06] You’re all doomed! 你们都得完蛋了
[31:07] You’re doomed! 你们都得完蛋了
[31:08] Okay, okay, okay. Okay, I’m fine. 好了好了 我没事了
[31:11] I’m fine. 我没事
[31:12] This is j squad. Yes? 这是J小队吧
[31:14] This is j squad, yes. 这是J小队
[31:15] Not that I should know that, but okay. 我本不应该知道的 不过没事
[31:18] Have any of you met me before? 你们之前有见过我吗
[31:20] Bitch, I don’t know you. 混蛋 我不认识你
[31:21] Exactly! Yes! Thank you. 很好 谢谢你
[31:24] Your name is Nance. You’re Bibble. 你叫南希 你叫比布尔
[31:25] Kibble… Kimmel! 基布尔 不 是基梅尔
[31:27] You fight balls out. Literally. 你经常裸身上阵
[31:30] Ford. Skinner. Griff. 福特 斯金纳 格里夫
[31:32] You’re… 你叫
[31:35] He doesn’t talk much. 他话很少
[31:37] But there’s a card game under the bed. 他们在床上玩牌
[31:38] Thanks a lot, asshole. 真是多谢你了 混蛋
[31:39] Uh, Kimmel’s working on a flush. 基梅尔有一手同花顺
[31:41] Uh, spades… no, clubs. 黑桃 不 是梅花
[31:45] And you’re gonna make them eat those cards. 你将要逼他们吃掉这些纸牌
[31:47] Am I right? 我说得没错吧
[31:51] Now… 听我说
[31:55] What I’m about to tell you sounds crazy. 接下来我要说的可能会很疯狂
[31:58] It’s true. 但都是真的
[32:00] And you have to listen to me. 你们得听我的
[32:05] Your very lives depend on it. 这是决定你们性命的时刻
[32:11] One minute! 一分钟后空降
[32:12] The ship is gonna explode! 飞船快要爆炸了
[32:19] The ship is about to explode! 飞船快要爆炸了
[32:21] What? What is he saying? 他在说什么
[32:23] Nance! What is he saying? 南希 他在说什么
[32:25] The ship is about to explode! 飞船快要爆炸了
[32:31] Hey! Anyone! 有人听到我说话吗
[32:36] On my mark! Stand by to deploy! 听我的指令 准备空降
[32:39] – Activate drop lines. – The ship is about to explode! -拉好空降索 -飞船要爆炸了
[32:52] Yeah! Whoo! We made it! 天啊 我们成功了
[32:55] Thank god, we made it! 感谢上帝 我们成功了
[32:59] …before I bust your hole with my boot heel! 我会拿鞋跟捅烂你的屁眼
[33:02] Yeah! Whoo! We made it! 太好了 我们成功了
[33:05] Thank god, we made it! 感谢上帝 我们成功了
[33:36] I’m sorry! I’m trying to save you. 抱歉 我这是在救你
[33:39] We’re getting slaughtered. 我们将遭遇大屠杀
[33:40] You need to get us off this beach. 你得带我们从海滩突围
[33:47] We have to go. 我们得快走
[33:48] This drop ship is about to explode. 这艘沉船马上就要爆炸了
[33:50] We have to go now. 我们得马上离开
[33:52] Wait. 等等
[33:59] Come on! 快走
[34:11] Come on! 快点啊
[34:16] Come on! This ship is going to explode! 快走 这艘船马上就要爆炸了
[34:21] What are you doing?! 你要干什么
[34:22] Find me when you wake up. 苏醒后 记得来找我
[34:25] – What?! – Come find me when you wake… -什么 -醒了来找我
[34:31] On your feet, maggot! 站起来 你这废物
[34:36] Get in line before I bust your hole 在我拿鞋跟捅烂你的屁眼前
[34:38] with my boot heel, maggot! 站好队 废物
[34:39] Good news is there’s hope for you, private. 你还是有希望的 二等兵
[34:42] Battle is the great redeemer. 战斗是最伟大的救赎
[34:43] The fiery crucible in which the only true heroes are forged. 是锤炼真英雄的浴火熔炉
[34:46] The one place where all men truly sh… share the… 唯一一个众生平等…
[34:55] Squad, this here is private Cage. 队员们 这位是二等兵凯奇
[34:56] Private Cage. And you must be J squad. 我是士兵凯奇 你们一定是J小队吧
[34:59] It’s good to meet you. 很高兴见到你们
[35:01] Isn’t that an officer’s uniform? 你穿的是军官服吗
[35:02] – Those sure ain’t officer’s… – These sure ain’t officer’s cuff links. -军官可不会… -军官可不会用这样的袖扣
[35:08] Keys in the… 钥匙应该在
[35:09] left pocket probably. 左侧口袋
[35:16] Private Cage is a deserter. 士兵凯奇是个逃兵
[35:18] I’m making you all personally responsible 拯救他是你们
[35:20] for his deliverance. 所有人的责任
[35:22] He will be combat-ready by oh-six-hundred tomorrow. 明早六点他要做好战斗准备
[35:26] Private Cage is under the delusion 二等兵凯奇身陷幻想中
[35:27] he does not belong here. 觉得自己不属于这里
[35:29] We must dissuade him of this delusion. 我们必须打破他的幻想
[35:31] If he tries to run, 如果他尝试逃跑
[35:32] – feel free to dissuade him until… – oh, no, no, no. -你们完全可以把他… -不 不可能
[35:32] I’m… I’m not going to run from you guys. 我不会背弃大家的
[35:34] It’s… not a chance. 这绝对不可能
[35:36] Till he can’t piss standin’ up. 打到生活不能自理
[35:37] Thank you, sergeant Farell. 谢谢你 法雷利军士长
[35:51] What next? A little, P.T.? 然后做什么 体能训练吗
[35:54] P.T.! Ten minutes! 体能训练 十分钟
[35:56] Left! 左
[35:58] Left! 左
[35:59] Left! 左
[36:00] What are you?! Sound off! 你们是谁 大声说
[36:02] I’m a warrior! 是战士
[36:04] What do warriors do?! 战士的天职是
[36:05] Kill! 杀敌
[36:05] – What are you gonna do?! – Kill! -战士的天职是 -杀敌
[36:07] – What are you gonna do?! – Kill! -战士的天职是 -杀敌
[36:09] It’s gonna be my twentieth battle tomorrow, man. 明天是我参加的第二十场战役了
[36:12] You haven’t been in twenty battles, mate. 你才没打那么多仗 老兄
[36:13] – I have too. – You’re gonna dump your load -我也参战无数 -明天一登滩
[36:15] the second we hit the beach tomorrow. 你就得缴械投降
[36:16] Why don’t you two get yourselves a nice hot cup 你们俩快他妈闭嘴吧
[36:18] of shut-the-hell-up! 不吹牛能死啊
[36:20] You funny, girl. 姑娘 你真有意思
[36:21] But I bet you I set some kind of record tomorrow. 你看着吧 我明天一定会创下纪录
[36:23] Fastest time runnin’ backwards, Ford… 逃跑第一名 福特
[36:25] Slippin’ in your own shit. 被自己绊倒 摔个狗吃屎
[36:27] Kill! 杀敌
[36:27] Knock off the grab-ass! 停下站好
[36:30] Grab this, Sarge! 站好 军士
[36:32] Hold up! 停下
[36:35] Private, drop and give me… 二等兵 趴下做俯卧撑
[36:39] Fifty, Sarge?! 做50个 对吧 军士
[36:42] That’s right. 没错
[36:43] Fifty. 50个俯卧撑
[36:46] Platoon! 全排听命
[36:47] Drop and give me fifty! 趴下做50个俯卧撑
[36:49] Compliments of private Cage. 点名表扬士兵凯奇
[36:51] Thank you, Sarge! 谢谢 军士
[36:53] – And one! – One! -一 -一
[36:54] – And two! – Two! -二 -二
[36:56] – And three! – Three! -三 -三
[36:58] Four! 四
[36:59] Five! Six! 五 六
[37:02] Seven! 七
[37:08] What the hell were you thinkin’? 你他妈抽什么风
[37:10] There’s hope for you, private. 你还有希望 二等兵
[37:11] Hope in the form of glorious combat. 参与光荣的战斗
[37:14] Battle is the great redeemer… 战斗是最伟大的救…
[37:16] Two! 二
[37:16] – Three! – Three! -三 -三
[37:18] – Four! – Four! -四 -四
[37:20] – Five! – Five! -五 -五
[37:22] Six! 六
[37:23] Seven! 七
[37:24] Eight! 八
[37:26] Nine! Ten! 九 十
[37:28] Eleven! Twelve! 十一 十二
[37:31] Thirteen! Fourteen! 十三 十四
[38:04] Excuse me. Sergeant Vrataski. 薇拉塔斯基中士
[38:10] Excuse me! 打扰一下
[38:12] Sergeant Vrataski!? 薇拉塔斯基中士
[38:34] Excuse me! 打扰一下
[38:35] Yes? Who said you could talk to me? 什么事 谁允许你进来的
[38:39] Have I got something on my face, soldier? 我脸上有什么东西吗 大兵
[38:41] You did. You did. 你 你说过
[38:42] Tomorrow. At the beach. 明天 在海滩
[38:44] Tomorrow. At the beach. 明天的海滩上
[38:48] We meet. 我们见面
[38:49] You said to find you when I wake up. 你让我醒来后找你
[38:55] You do know what’s happening to me. 你知道我在说什么
[38:58] Come with me. 跟我来
[39:00] Now. 立刻
[39:01] You don’t talk to anyone about this but me. 除了我 不要跟任何人提起这件事
[39:04] ‘Cause the best case scenario 因为最好的情况是
[39:05] is you’re gonna end up in a psych ward. 你被送进精神病院
[39:08] And the worst case, you’ll get dissected for study. 最糟的是 被当成解剖研究对象
[39:10] – Are we clear? Yes? – Yes. -听懂了吗 明白吗 -明白
[39:12] First time you died, what happened? 你第一次死的时候 有什么事发生
[39:14] – You killed a mimic? – Yes. -你杀死了一个变种 -是的
[39:16] Describe it. 说具体点
[39:18] It was different. 它长得很不一样
[39:18] It was, uh, bigger. Bluish. 个头比较大 是蓝色的
[39:21] And you got covered in its blood. 它的血都浇在你身上了
[39:24] As a matter of fact, I did. 确实如此
[39:26] They know we’re coming on the beach tomorrow. 他们知道我们明天会登滩
[39:29] It’s a slaughter, isn’t it? 那是一场大屠杀 对吗
[39:32] How do you know this? 你怎么会知道
[39:35] Could you just… wait! 你能不能 等等
[39:36] Wait. Wait. 等等 等一下
[39:39] Look, would you please just explain to me 你能不能解释一下
[39:40] what the hell is happening? 到底是怎么回事
[39:42] What happened to you happened to me. 我也曾和你一样
[39:44] I had it. I lost it. Okay? 我也会死而复生 但现在不能了
[39:47] I mean, that’s great. There’s a cure. 那太好了 这可以被治愈
[39:48] How do I get rid of this? 我如何才能摆脱这种境况
[39:49] First, I need your help. 首先 你得帮助我
[39:51] Help with… with what exactly? 怎么帮助你
[39:54] Winning the war. 赢取战争胜利
[39:56] Let’s go! Come on! 走吧 快点
[40:36] Rita, what is this? Rita? What are you doing here? 丽塔 他是谁 丽塔 你怎么来了
[40:38] You gotta give me some warning. 你得告诉我出了什么大事
[40:39] Who’s this? 他是谁
[40:40] He’s me. Before Verdun. 他就是参加凡尔登战役之前的我
[40:43] He’s gonna help us. 他能帮助我们
[40:48] What? You-you mean he’s… 什么 你说他也
[40:51] Yes. 没错
[40:54] When did he die? Where? 他什么时候死的 死在哪儿
[40:55] On the beach. Tomorrow. 死在明天的登滩行动
[40:59] How many fingers am I holding up behind my back? 我背后伸出几根手指
[41:01] How should I know that? 我怎么知道
[41:04] Okay. 好吧
[41:05] So… 那么
[41:07] This is the first time we’ve had this conversation. 这是我们第一次对话
[41:09] You should try this on him. 你用这个扎他试试
[41:11] What the hell is that? 这到底是什么玩意儿
[41:12] It doesn’t work. 那没用的
[41:15] Has he had any visions yet? 他现在见过幻像了吗
[41:16] Visions of what? 什么幻象
[41:17] Okay, so there’s still time. 好吧 看来还有时间
[41:18] – Yes. – Time? Look. -是的 -时间
[41:19] I… I’m sorry. Which is…? 抱歉 这到底
[41:20] Who is this? 这是谁
[41:21] Who are you? 你是谁
[41:23] I’m Dr. Carter. 我是卡特尔博士
[41:24] Particle physics. Advanced microbiology. 研究粒子物理 先进的微生物学
[41:27] He’s also the only other person 他也是唯一相信
[41:28] who’ll believe what’s happening to you. 你离奇经历的人
[41:30] No one understands mimic biology better than him. 没有人比他更了解变种
[41:32] He’s a top analyst at Whitehall. 他是怀特霍尔首屈一指的分析师
[41:35] Well, I mean, I was until I met Rita 在遇到丽塔之前 我确实如她所说
[41:36] and now I’m just a… 但现在我只不过是个
[41:37] a “Mechanic with psychiatric delusions.” 异想天开的神经病修理工
[41:40] Carter. Show him. 卡特尔 给他看看
[41:43] Yeah, right. 是啊 好的
[41:51] Right. Well, first of all… 好了 首先
[41:53] You’re not fighting an army. 你不是和一支军队在作战
[41:54] You have to think of this as a single organism. 你要把它想成单一生物
[41:58] Now…These common drones, 这些游勇伞兵
[42:00] they act like its claws. 就像是它的爪牙
[42:01] And alphas, like the one that you killed, 而你杀死的那只阿尔法
[42:04] are much more rare. 则比较罕见
[42:05] Yeah. They’re like one in six point one eight million, 没错 据我推算 他们存在的概率为
[42:08] – by my guess. – Yes. -618万分之一 -对
[42:09] They act as the enemy’s… 他们相当于敌人的
[42:10] they’re-they’re like its central nervous system. 他们就像是敌人的中枢神经系统
[42:12] But this is the brain. 但这才是大脑
[42:16] It controls them all. 控制所有生物
[42:18] And this is the omega. 这就是欧米加
[42:20] And the omega has the ability to control time. 欧米加有控制时间的能力
[42:24] Whenever an Alpha is killed… 一旦阿尔法被杀
[42:27] An automatic response is triggered. 就会触发自动反应机制
[42:30] The omega starts the day over again. 欧米加就会重置时间
[42:33] But you see, this time it can remember 但是你看 这次它能够记住
[42:35] what’s going to happen… 将会发生什么
[42:36] Just like you do. 就和你一样
[42:38] I-I-it knows exactly 它在我们行动前
[42:39] what we’re gonna do before we’re gonna do it. 就对我们的动作了如指掌
[42:40] – And an enemy that knows the future can’t lose. – It can’t lose. -敌人能预知未来 -所以他们赢定了 它们赢定了
[42:47] But if that’s true, 若果真如此
[42:47] how did you win at Verdun? 你是怎么赢了凡尔登战役的
[42:49] We were allowed to win. 是它故意让我们赢的
[42:51] This thing wants us to believe we can win. 它想让我们相信 我们能赢
[42:54] It wants us to throw everything we have into the invasion. 它想让我们在这次侵袭中投入全力
[42:57] Operation Downfall isn’t our endgame, 没落行动不是我们的收官之战
[43:00] it’s the enemy’s. 是敌人的
[43:03] The thing you’ve got to understand is 你要明白 这是一种极端先进
[43:04] this is a perfectly evolved, world-conquering organism. 能够征服世界的有机体
[43:10] For all we know, there are thousands, 据我们所知 有成千上百万
[43:12] millions of those asteroids 类似的生物
[43:13] floating around in the cosmos like a virus. 像病毒一样游荡在宇宙中
[43:16] And they’re just waiting to crash-land into a world 一旦条件成熟 他们就会登陆地球
[43:18] with just the right conditions. 大肆席卷而来
[43:20] All they need is for the dominant life form 他们只需要高级生命的躯体
[43:23] to attack and… 用以袭击
[43:24] And there’ll be nothing to stop the mimics 到时候就再也没有任何力量能阻止
[43:26] from conquering the rest of the world. 变种征服世界
[43:29] Unless you change the outcome. 除非你能改变结局
[43:32] Me? 我
[43:33] When you killed that Alpha, 你杀死那个阿尔法的时候
[43:34] you inadvertently entered the enemy’s nervous system. 你不经意地进入了敌人的神经系统
[43:36] Cage. 凯奇
[43:37] You’ve seized control 欧米加重置时间的
[43:39] of the omega’s ability to reset the day. 能力转移到了你身上
[43:43] How’s that even possible? 这怎么可能
[43:44] Perhaps this organism’s only vulnerability, 也许这就是他唯一的弱点
[43:46] i-its only vulnerability is humanity. 他唯一的弱点就是人性
[43:50] Regardless of that, you control the power now. 抛开那些不论 你现在已经掌握这种能力了
[43:53] Just as I did in Verdun. 就像我在凡尔登战役中一样
[43:56] So I’m resetting the day? 我能重置时间
[44:00] Okay. 好吧
[44:02] How do I control it? 我要如何控制
[44:07] You have to die. 用死亡控制
[44:09] Every day. 每天都要死
[44:11] Until the omega’s destroyed. 直到欧米加被摧毁为止
[44:25] First of all… 首先
[44:27] This is a terrific presentation. 这介绍非常了不起
[44:29] Terrific. 棒极了
[44:32] I know the general. 我认识将军
[44:33] We should take this to him. 我们可以把这个给他看
[44:35] You just tell him everything you told me. 把你知道的都告诉他
[44:38] – He will know what… – I went to see the general, Cage. -他知道如何 -我见过将军了 凯奇
[44:40] Any number of times. 每次都去
[44:43] Psych ward. Dissection. 精神病院 解剖研究
[44:45] Remember? 记得我说过的吗
[44:49] What are you expecting from me? 你们希望我怎么办
[44:54] Have you seen anything strange? 你有没有见过奇怪的东西
[44:58] Is he shitting me? 他是不是在耍我
[44:59] – Visions. – Visions. -幻象 -是幻象
[45:01] Have you seen any visions like that? 你是否见过这样的幻象
[45:04] The omega senses when it’s losing control of its power. 当欧米加对它的能力失控时 它能感觉到
[45:06] E-even now it’s mentally searching to find you. 甚至它正在通过精神搜索追踪你
[45:09] When it’s close to finding you, 当它快找到你的时候
[45:10] you will start having visions. 你会开始看见幻象
[45:12] You’ll start to see that. 你就能看到它
[45:14] You’ll even see where it is. 甚至能看到它身处何方
[45:18] And you had these visions? 你见过这些幻象吗
[45:20] Yes. 见过
[45:24] But eventually you saw it. 但你最终还是看到了
[45:25] I mean, you actually saw it. 亲眼见到它的真面目了
[45:27] Right? 对吗
[45:31] Never in the flesh. 我没亲眼见过
[45:37] So this is all just some…theory. 所以这些都只不过是理论罢了
[45:42] You don’t know if this thing even exists. 你也不知道这东西是否存在
[45:44] The visions showed me it was at Verdun. 我在幻象中看见它在凡尔登
[45:46] I could see it. I… 我能看到它 只是
[45:49] I just…lost the power before I could get to it. 我在找到它之前失去了那种能力
[45:55] And by the time we took Verdun… 而当我们到凡尔登的时候
[45:58] The omega was gone. 欧米加也消失了
[46:03] Okay. So all I have to do is wait to have these…visions, 好吧 我要做的就是等着这些幻象出现
[46:07] and then tell you where this…Omega thing is. 然后告诉你 这个叫做欧米加的东西在哪里
[46:11] No. Cage. 不 凯奇
[46:13] You’re gonna get me there. 你要带我去找它
[46:15] And I’m gonna kill it. 让我杀了它
[46:18] Get you there? 带你去
[46:20] I’m not… 我没有…
[46:21] I’m not even trained for combat. 我都没受过专门的训练
[47:02] Are you all right, Cage? 凯奇 你还好吗
[47:04] I think I broke something. 我感觉好像哪里摔断了
[47:05] What? 哪里
[47:07] My back. 我的背
[47:10] The only thing I can feel are my-my lips. 我现在只有嘴皮子有知觉
[47:13] Now listen carefully. This is a very important rule. 给我听好了 有条规则很重要
[47:17] This is the only rule. 这也是唯一的规则
[47:19] You get injured on the field, you better make sure you die. 一旦在战斗中受伤 务必让自己死掉
[47:23] Why? 为什么
[47:24] Last time I was in combat, I was hit. 上一次 我在战斗中受伤
[47:27] I was bleeding out. Just not fast enough. 当时我失血过多 没死成
[47:31] I woke up in a field hospital 我醒来的时候在战地医院
[47:32] with three pints of someone else’s blood and I was out. 输了三品托血 然后我就不行了
[47:37] I lost the power. Do you understand? 我失去了那种能力 你明白吗
[47:41] – Think we better start over. Don’t you? – What? -我们还是再来一遍吧 -什么
[47:48] No one knows what happened to private Cage! 没人知道二等兵凯奇去哪了吗
[47:50] Skinner, you dumb-ass. He was right next to you. 斯金纳 你这个白痴 他就在你旁边的
[47:52] You’re tellin’ me you don’t know 你却说你不知道
[47:53] where that slippery son of a bitch went? 那个小滑头去了哪吗
[47:55] No, Sarge! 是的 中士
[47:57] All right. 那行
[47:58] Let’s do another fifty, shall we? 不如我们再加五十个吧
[48:01] And one! 开始
[48:02] No, wait! Wait. My name is bill Cage. 等下 我叫比尔·凯奇
[48:04] I… we met on the beach. We meet on the beach. 我们在沙滩见过 不 是明天
[48:07] Tomorrow. I have what you had. 会见面 我拥有你以前的能力
[48:15] All right, let’s go again. 好了 再来一遍
[48:20] You don’t have time to think. Remember. 记住 你没有时间多想
[48:23] It’s not enough knowing where they’re going to be. 光知道它们的位置是不够的
[48:25] You have to know how to kill them. 你得知道怎样干掉它们
[48:32] I just, oh… hold on. Hold on. 我只是 等下
[48:34] Listen. Listen. 听我说
[48:37] Okay. 好吧
[48:38] Do it. 动手吧
[48:41] On your feet, maggot! 站起来 你这只废物
[48:46] Stop! Wait! Wait, wait, wait! 停下 等等 等会
[48:49] Stop! Wait! Wait a second! 停一下 等一会
[48:51] Wait a second. Wait a second. 等一下
[48:54] You know, I’ve been thinking. 我在想
[48:56] I mean, this thing’s in my blood. 这东西能在我的血液里
[49:00] So maybe there’s some way… 也许我可以通过某些途径
[49:01] I can transfer it to you. 传给你
[49:04] I’ve tried everything. It doesn’t work. 我都试过了 没用的
[49:06] I mean, have you…You know… 我是说 那个…你
[49:10] Tried all- all the options. 所有方法都试了吗
[49:14] Oh, you mean sex. Yep. Tried it. 你是说性传播吧 试过了
[49:17] How many times? 试了多少次
[49:18] All right. 行了
[49:22] Left, left! Left, left, le… 左侧 左侧
[49:27] Keep your eyes open. 眼睛得睁大了
[49:31] Again. 重来
[49:33] Again. 重来
[49:34] Again. 重来
[49:38] Again. 重来
[49:46] Just wait! Wait. I think I’m okay. 等一下 我觉得我没受伤
[49:50] On your feet, maggot! 站起来 你这只废物
[49:52] Maggot! 废物
[49:52] Maggot! 废物
[49:53] Now, I’m tryin’ to be nice to you, maggot! Now, move! 我已经够客气的了 废物 站起来
[49:58] Are you okay, Cage? 凯奇 你还好吗
[49:59] Oh yeah, yeah! I’m good! I’m good! 当然 我很好 我没事
[50:01] Your leg’s broken. 你的腿断了
[50:02] No. I… I can still feel my toes. 不不 我的脚趾还有知觉
[50:06] Oh, come on. 不是吧
[50:28] Rita. R-Rita. What is this? What are you doing here? 丽塔 丽塔 怎么回事 你在这做什么
[50:31] Who-who’s this guy? 这是谁
[50:32] He’s me…Before Verdun. 他和凡尔登之战前的我一样
[50:35] What-what do you mean? He’s…? 什么意思 他是
[50:36] – Yes. Yes. – When did he die? -对 没错 -他什么时候死的
[50:38] – Where? – On the beach. -在哪死的 -沙滩上
[50:39] – Tomorrow. – I’m Bill Cage. You’re Dr. Carter. -明天 -我是比尔·凯奇 你是卡特尔博士
[50:41] We’ve had this conversation before. 我们之前就有过这次谈话了
[50:42] You have two fingers behind your back. 你在背后竖了两根手指
[50:44] I’ve had the visions. 我看到幻象了
[50:45] I’ve seen the omega. 我看到了欧米加
[50:52] It’s…Pretty much game over tomorrow. 明天的战斗我们会败得很惨
[50:55] So, can we move this along? 所以我们能直奔主题了吧
[50:58] Okay. Okay… where? 好吧 在哪看见的欧米加
[51:01] There’s a dam. 那有个水坝
[51:02] It’s in the mountains. I saw German writing. 在山里 我还看到了德语标志
[51:05] Do you think you can work out where that is? 你能找到具体位置吗
[51:07] W-well… I mean, there can’t be too many places 我想符合描述的地点
[51:09] that fit that description. 就那么几个
[51:10] I’ll see what I can do. 我尽量找到
[51:12] Training’s over. 训练结束了
[51:13] I’ll see you tomorrow. 我们明天见
[51:15] We don’t even know where we’re going. 我们连该去哪都还不知道
[51:16] We will soon enough. 很快就会知道了
[51:18] In the meantime, you need to figure out 你现在需要想的是
[51:19] a way to get us off that beach. 我们如何在沙滩活下来
[51:44] What next? Where we going? 接下来做什么 我们往哪
[51:46] Which way? Focus. Which way? 往哪边 快想 往哪边
[51:48] I’m thinking. I’m thinking. 我在想
[51:49] – Okay. – Oh, man! -好的 -我擦
[51:51] How far did we make it? 我们上次走了多远
[51:53] You know, it’s hard to say, really. 这挺难说的 真的
[51:56] It’s… 情况…
[51:58] Hold! 等下
[51:59] Hold! 别走
[52:01] Okay, go! 好 前进
[52:03] Son of a bitch! 王八羔子
[52:05] I thought stepping left, ducking… 我想是左侧前进 躲避
[52:07] – Just for the record, stepping left, ducking… – Fine. -听好了 往左前进 躲避 -好
[52:08] Stepping left, ducking right… stepping right. 往左前进 往右躲避
[52:10] – And it was pretty specific. – Stepping left, -已经说得很明确了 -往左前进
[52:11] ducking right. Move on. 往右躲避 继续
[52:17] Hold on! 停下
[52:18] Now remember, across the trench, twelve o’clock! 记住 穿过战壕 正前方
[52:21] Then look to your right! 然后注意右侧
[52:30] You’re not being specific. Do you understand? 你说得不够明确 明白吗
[52:32] I said… you need to be specific. 我说过 你得讲清楚
[52:32] – Uh, okay. But… look… – Otherwise, I’m dead. -好吧 但 -不然我必死无疑
[52:35] Just… Rita. 听好 丽塔
[52:38] Cage! 凯奇
[52:41] …paces up to the top of the trench. 冲到战壕顶端
[52:43] I’m gonna step left. 然后我往左走
[52:43] There’s gonna be a mimic there, which I’ll kill… 那里有个变种 我把它干掉
[52:55] …ship explosion. 装载机爆炸
[52:56] I’m gonna run thirty paces northwest. 我往西北方向前进30步
[52:58] I’m gonna duck at the top of that trench 然后在战壕顶部躲避
[53:00] and then I’m gonna turn left. 之后往左
[53:10] Have I got something on my face? 我脸上有东西吗
[53:14] No. 没有
[53:23] Cage! 凯奇
[53:24] We’ve been lookin’ everywhere for you. 我们到处在找你
[53:27] Cage! 凯奇
[53:29] Cage, we’ve been lookin’… 凯奇 我们到处在…
[53:30] guys. 兄弟们
[53:32] Guys. Can we…just… 兄弟们 我们今天能不能…
[53:35] not do this today? 缓一缓
[53:36] What are you talkin’ about? 你说什么
[53:38] Farell almost strung us up by our bollocks 找不到你法雷利快把我们
[53:40] for losing track of you! 折磨死了
[53:43] Okay…Skinner. Watch this. 好吧斯金纳 看着
[53:47] Now I’m gonna close my eyes. 现在我闭上眼睛
[53:49] – Ready? – Yeah. -好了吗 -好了
[53:55] Stinking bastard. 混蛋
[53:58] I-I didn’t mind the extra push-ups. 我不介意多做几个俯卧撑
[54:10] It’s a new day, people. 兄弟们 又是新的一天
[54:12] Destiny calls. 命运在召唤
[54:14] The world expects only one thing from us: 我们只要为世界做一件事
[54:16] That we will win. 那就是赢得战斗
[54:38] It’s about time 是时候
[54:39] we showed those things what we’re made of. 给它们点颜色看看了
[54:41] My father flew in the battle of Britain. 我父亲是不列颠战争中的飞行员
[54:43] Three years before the yanks came into the war. 美国佬是三年后才参战的
[54:47] Couldn’t be broken. Backbone. 我们势不可挡 非常有种
[54:50] My uncle George landed on the beach at Normandy. 我的叔叔乔治参加过诺曼底登陆战役
[54:52] Yeah? 是吗
[54:53] In their day, this war would have been over by now. 以他们的战斗力 这场战斗早就打完了
[54:56] What do they want with us, anyway? 它们到底想从我们这得到什么
[54:58] It’s obvious, isn’t it? Minerals. 那还用说 矿产
[55:00] – Minerals? – Yeah, minerals. Metals. -矿产 -没错 矿产
[55:01] – Oxygen, they want. – Oxygen? Think about it. -它们想要氧气 -氧气 你再想想
[55:04] What difference does it make? 争论这个有什么意义
[55:06] They’re here. They’re winning. 它们来了 也快赢了
[55:08] And whatever it is, they’re gonna get it. 不管它们想要什么 都会得到
[55:11] Shouldn’t you be over there? 你不是该去战场吗
[55:14] I’ve been over there. 我上过战场
[55:16] More times than anybody. 比你们次数都多
[55:18] As a matter of fact, I’m… 事实上 我…
[55:20] usually long dead by now. 我死过好多次了
[55:25] Coward! 懦夫
[55:29] What’s going on? 怎么了
[55:31] The power’s gone. 停电了
[56:41] I found the omega. I found it. 我找到欧米加了
[56:42] It has to be here. Curnera dam, Germany. 肯定在这 德国的卡内拉坝
[56:45] This has got to be it. 一定是这个没错
[56:46] It fits the description perfectly. 完全符合你的描述
[56:47] Yes, you found it. 没错 你找到了
[56:48] Again. 又找到了
[56:50] What difference does it make? 不过有什么意义呢
[56:52] ‘Cause we’re never gonna get there. 我们永远无法到那
[56:55] No matter what we do… 不管我们怎么做
[56:57] No matter how carefully we plan, 不管我们如何精密策划
[57:00] we can’t get off that beach. 我们都无法活着离开沙滩
[57:13] You can do this. You can. 你能做到的 一定能
[57:16] You keep coming here every day and I’ll train you. 你还是每天到这来 我来训练你
[57:22] You already have. 训练已经结束了
[57:43] I’m waitin’, Nance! 我等着呢 南希
[57:44] Five hundred meters and closing fast! 目标在五百米外 正在快速接近
[57:47] What the…?! 怎么回事
[57:57] Reload. 重新装弹
[58:10] What’s next? 下面怎么做
[58:13] Straight shot… up the hill. 一直向前 到山顶那
[58:16] Okay. 好的
[58:18] Hey, Sarge, the new guy, what’s his name again? 中士 那个新来的家伙 叫什么来着
[58:26] We’ll need a vehicle to get further inland. 我们需要一辆车深入腹地
[58:29] And what’s the problem? 有什么问题吗
[58:30] The problem is the ambush waiting for us down there. 问题在于下面会有伏击
[58:32] They kill us before we find a working car. 我们还没找到车就会被杀掉
[58:34] Okay. So, what’s the current plan? 好吧 那现在该怎么办
[58:37] The two cars we haven’t tried yet. 那边还有两辆车没试过
[58:38] – The minivan… – Yep. -那小货车 -好
[58:39] – …and the green S.U.V. – Okay. -和那辆绿色越野 -好
[58:41] So I’ll head for the S.U.V., draw the mimics to me. 我去试那辆越野 把变种引过去
[58:43] You go for the minivan. 你去试小货车
[58:44] You get it started, just go, take off. 车子发动了你就走
[58:46] – Do not wait for me. – Okay. -不要等我 -好
[58:48] Whoa… just… 等一下
[58:50] Don’t forget to disconnect the caravan before you take off. 发动前别忘了把拖车解开
[58:53] You are going to be in a hurry 速度要快
[58:54] and you don’t want any dead weight. 拖车是个累赘
[59:22] Come on. 拜托
[59:36] Come on, Cage! 凯奇 上车
[59:38] On the front line. 前线传回战况
[59:40] Our troops have suffered heavy casualties. 我军伤亡惨重
[59:42] The enemy has breached security at Dover. 敌方已突破多佛的安防
[59:45] I can’t see. 我没看到有
[59:46] …seek shelter as a matter of urgency. …寻找紧急避难场地
[59:49] Can you? 你呢
[59:50] mimics have now been sighted at Portsmouth, Brighton 变种已在朴茨茅斯 布莱顿
[59:53] and as far inland as Horsham. 及内陆的霍舍姆出现
[59:56] The government advice at this point 政府提醒市民不要外出
[59:58] is to stay where you are and remain calm. 保持镇定
[1:00:01] If you are in a vehicle, 如果您在车上
[1:00:02] please lock doors and stay inside. 请锁好门窗待在车内
[1:00:05] We are… are now hearing accounts 我们…收到消息
[1:00:07] of mimic attacks at Canterbury, Farnham, 坎特伯雷及法汉姆遭到变种袭击
[1:00:11] and… we… we… I’m sorry. 我们…我们 我很抱歉
[1:00:14] The enemy has reached London. 敌方已在伦敦登陆
[1:00:15] Repeat… 重复一遍
[1:00:16] London is under attack. 伦敦也受到了袭击
[1:00:23] It’s good driving. 开得不错
[1:00:25] I forgot to unhook the trailer. 我忘记把拖车解开了
[1:01:12] You don’t talk much. 你不爱说话
[1:01:15] I’m not a fan. 就这性格
[1:01:17] Of talking? 不喜欢说话
[1:01:18] Not a fan of talking. No. 对 不太喜欢说话
[1:01:22] You know you eventually do talk to me. 不过你还是和我说了
[1:01:26] It’s usually around Lyons. 你告诉我
[1:01:27] You tell me about the time you went there with your family. 你和你家人去过里昂
[1:01:30] Your brother got lost. 你弟弟走丢了
[1:01:34] I’ve never been to Lyons. 我没去过里昂
[1:01:36] You tell me your middle name. 你还告诉我你的中间名
[1:01:39] Peyton. 佩顿
[1:01:43] That’s not my middle name. 那也不是我的中间名
[1:01:49] You found your brother in the arcade, by the way. 对了 你在游乐场找到了你弟弟
[1:01:54] Well, maybe I made it all up just to keep you quiet. 估计是我编出来的 想让你安静些
[1:01:57] But you do talk to me. 反正你的确和我聊天了
[1:01:58] Cage, I do not need to get to know you. 凯奇 我不需要了解你
[1:02:00] And if you knew what was good for you, 如果你知道什么对你有利
[1:02:01] you wouldn’t want to get to know me either. 你就不会想了解我了
[1:02:03] It’s the only way you make it through this thing. 只有这样才能保命
[1:02:07] What about Hendricks? You get to know him? 那亨德里克斯呢 你了解他吗
[1:02:09] How do you know that name? 你怎么知道他的
[1:02:11] You mentioned him. 你提到过
[1:02:13] That’s not possible. 不可能
[1:02:14] Then how do I know his name? 不然我怎么会知道他
[1:02:15] When did I mention him? Under what circumstance? 我什么时候说的 当时什么情况
[1:02:19] Is he why you won’t talk to me? 你不和我讲话是因为他吗
[1:02:25] Don’t ever mention his name again. 别再提起他了
[1:02:28] – Why? Are you… in love with him? – He’s dead. -怎么了 你还爱着他 -他死了
[1:02:35] And I watched him die three hundred times, 我亲眼看着他死了300次
[1:02:37] and I remember… every detail. 每个细节都历历在目
[1:02:40] I remember everything. 每个细节都是
[1:02:41] So I don’t need to talk about it. 所以我不想谈这个
[1:02:48] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[1:02:50] It’s just war. 战争就是这样
[1:03:54] There’s nothing here. Let’s keep going. 什么都没有 我们走吧
[1:04:20] We have to find the keys. 我们得找到钥匙
[1:04:23] Let’s just siphon the gas. 弄点油就行了
[1:04:24] Oh, why drive when we can fly? 有飞机为什么还要开车
[1:04:27] In that thing? 开这玩意吗
[1:04:28] Let me guess. You’re afraid of heights. 让我猜猜 你恐高
[1:04:30] I’m afraid of crashing. 我害怕会坠毁
[1:04:32] And not at all ashamed to admit it. 这没什么可丢人的
[1:04:33] You’ll be fine, cage. You’ll learn. 没事的 凯奇 到时候就会了
[1:04:37] What is it? 怎么了
[1:04:39] It’s nothing. I’m fine. 没什么 我没事
[1:04:41] – What is it? – It’s nothing. -到底怎么了 -没什么
[1:04:43] Rita. 丽塔
[1:04:47] Let me see. 给我看看
[1:05:09] We have to find the keys to the helicopter. 我们必须找到直升机的钥匙
[1:05:11] I’m sure they’re around here somewhere. 钥匙肯定就在这附近
[1:05:14] You know the heli’s full of fuel, though. 直升机的油箱是满的
[1:05:16] I found a hose. 我找到了一根软管
[1:05:18] We’re flying, cage. 我们坐飞机 凯奇
[1:05:23] Let’s just say we find the keys. 就算我们找到了钥匙
[1:05:26] You know? Get that helicopter started. 就算启动直升机
[1:05:29] We don’t have our jackets or ammunition. 可我们没有既铠甲也没有弹药
[1:05:32] It’s gonna be dark in a few hours. 再过几小时天就黑了
[1:05:36] Might be better off just going back to the farmhouse. 那还不如回农舍
[1:05:39] Seeing what we could salvage. 看看有什么可拿的
[1:05:41] You know? Spend the night there. 在那里待一个晚上
[1:05:43] Come back here in the morning. 早上再回来
[1:05:45] And curl up by the fire and open a bottle of wine. 蜷缩在火堆旁 开一瓶酒
[1:05:52] I think we should just reset. 我觉得我们该重来了
[1:05:53] Whoa! It’s a dead end. 无路可走了
[1:05:54] Hey, just… 嗨 等等
[1:05:55] if it’s all the same to you, I’m tired. 你到没什么 可我累了
[1:05:57] I’m in pain. I’d rather just start fresh. 我很痛 我宁愿重来一次
[1:05:59] I’ll tell you what. Take a few minutes. 听我说 给我点时间
[1:06:01] Coffee’s ready. I’ll look around for the keys. 咖啡已经准备好了 我会去找钥匙
[1:06:03] That’s productive. 应该找得到
[1:06:04] Ten minutes. Okay. 十分钟 好的
[1:06:06] And then I’m killing you. 之后我就会杀了你
[1:06:08] Fine. 行
[1:06:13] I can’t believe you found coffee. 你竟然还能找到咖啡
[1:06:17] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:06:21] Sugar, right? 加糖 对吗
[1:06:23] Yeah. 是的
[1:06:30] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:06:30] Ah, hold on. Three. You like three. 等等 三包 你喜欢加三包
[1:06:46] There’s a shirt over there. It should be your size. 那儿有一件衬衣 应该符合你的尺寸
[1:06:57] How many times have we been here? 我们已经来这里几次了
[1:07:06] How many times? 几次了
[1:07:08] Where are the keys? 钥匙在哪里
[1:07:11] – Where are the goddamn keys? – Yeah, okay. -那该死的钥匙在哪 -好吧
[1:07:16] You can fly it, can’t you? 你会开飞机 是吗
[1:07:17] No. Well, yes. 不会 好吧
[1:07:19] I mean, I can take off. 是 我是说 我能起飞
[1:07:20] I’m still working on my landing, so… 还不会降落 所以
[1:07:22] What are we still doing here? 那我们还在这里干什么
[1:07:23] You’re wasting time! 你在浪费时间
[1:07:24] Rita, if you start that engine you die. 丽塔 如果启动飞机你就会死
[1:07:30] This is far as you go. 你只能活这么久
[1:07:32] No matter what I do… 无论我做什么
[1:07:34] This is as far as you ever make it. 你都会死在这里
[1:07:45] There’s a mimic buried twenty yards away. 有一个变种在距离20码的地方埋伏着
[1:07:48] It attacks when you start the engine. 你一启动引擎它就开始攻击
[1:07:51] Get your weapon and get in the helicopter, Cage. 带上弹药上飞机 凯奇
[1:07:54] There’s more in the field back there. 田地里还有更多
[1:07:59] Only one of us ever makes it. 我们俩只能活一个
[1:08:00] Get in. 上飞机
[1:08:01] The only thing we haven’t tried is the version 我们唯一没有试过的方法就是
[1:08:02] where you walk away. Just go back to the farmhouse. 你离开这里 回到农舍
[1:08:04] There’s a cellar. There’s food. 那里有一个地窖 那儿有食物
[1:08:05] You wait there till I get back. 你在那等我回来
[1:08:07] You’ll be safe. 你会很安全
[1:08:08] I’m a soldier. I volunteered. 我是一个战士 我心甘情愿
[1:08:11] I’m not walking away. 我不会逃避
[1:08:11] You die here. 你会死在这
[1:08:13] Right here. 就在这
[1:08:15] I…can’t save you. 我救不了你
[1:08:18] And if I go on and kill the omega, you’re dead. 如果我去杀欧米加 你会死
[1:08:22] Forever. 永远
[1:08:23] Why does it matter what happens to me? 我出事了又有什么关系
[1:08:29] I wish… 我希望
[1:08:31] I didn’t know you… 我不认识你
[1:08:35] But I do. 但事实不是这样
[1:10:07] My middle name… 我的中间名
[1:10:10] is rose. 是萝丝
[1:10:31] On your feet, maggot! 站起来 你这废物
[1:10:44] The good news is there’s hope for you, private. 你还是有希望的 二等兵
[1:10:47] Hope in the form of glorious combat. 参与光荣的战斗
[1:10:50] Battle is the great redeemer, 战斗是最伟大的救赎
[1:10:51] the fiery crucible in which the only true heroes are forged. 是锤炼真英雄的浴火熔炉
[1:10:55] The one place where all men… 唯一一个众生…
[1:11:07] Yes? 有事吗
[1:11:09] Who said you could talk to me? 谁允许你进来的
[1:11:14] Have I got something on my face, soldier? 我脸上有东西吗 大兵
[1:11:20] I’m sorry to disturb you, sergeant. 不好意思打扰了 中士
[1:11:44] All right, man, let’s get this show on the road. 好了 伙计 准备上战场
[1:11:45] I gotta suit up. 我也得重装上阵了
[1:11:47] Come on, Kimmel, let’s have it! 快点 基梅尔 开始了
[1:11:49] Where’s your helmet? 你的头盔呢
[1:11:52] Never wear one. 我从来不戴
[1:11:54] It’s a distraction. 是个累赘
[1:11:58] Have you been drinking? 你喝醉了吗
[1:11:59] I need three more clips of five-five-six, 再给我三个五五六的弹簧夹
[1:12:01] eight grenades and an extra battery. 八个手雷 和一个备用电池
[1:12:08] Get it. 快去拿
[1:12:17] Ey! Oi, mate! 伙计
[1:12:19] I think there’s something wrong with your suit. 你的战甲好像有点问题
[1:12:22] There’s a dead guy in it. 有个死人在里面
[1:12:25] Woo-hoo! We made it! 天啊 我们成功了
[1:12:27] Thank god, we made it! 感谢老天 我们成功了
[1:14:32] Finish it! 干掉他
[1:15:28] It isn’t there. 它不在那
[1:15:29] What do you mean the omega isn’t there? 什么意思 欧米加不在那
[1:15:30] My guess is it never was. They knew we were coming. 我猜它们不在那 它们知道我们会去
[1:15:33] They ambushed us. 它们在那里埋伏我们
[1:15:34] The visions were a trap. 幻想是一个陷阱
[1:15:38] Just like Rita’s visions were a trap at Verdun. 就像丽塔在凡尔登的幻想一样
[1:15:41] It could have killed me but it didn’t. 它本可以杀了我它但没有
[1:15:43] It’s after my blood. 它们只是要我的血
[1:15:44] So they know who you are. 所以他们知道你是谁
[1:15:45] They… they want their power back. 他们想恢复自己的能量
[1:15:49] And they’re gonna get it one way or another. 他们迟早会得逞的
[1:15:50] Unless we find the omega. 除非我们找到欧米加
[1:15:52] The… there isn’t any other way. We’re finished. 没别的办法了 我们完了
[1:15:55] No. We’re not finished. 不 还没完
[1:15:57] That doesn’t work. I-I can’t get it to work. 那个没有用 我无法让它工作
[1:15:58] You built a prototype at Whitehall… 你在怀特霍尔造了一个原型
[1:16:00] yes, and I got fired for it, thank you very much. 是的 还害我丢了工作 托你的福
[1:16:03] Wh-what is this thing, anyway? 话说回来 那到底是什么
[1:16:04] It’s a transponder. 是一个转发器
[1:16:04] You stick it into the Alpha, 把它插入阿尔法体内
[1:16:06] and it taps into the wavelength connecting it to the omega. 它会用波长信息连接欧米加
[1:16:08] That’s the idea, anyway. 这就是原理
[1:16:10] But I can’t get it to work. 但是我无法让它工作
[1:16:11] Not with the equipment I have on hand. 现在手头的设备根本不行
[1:16:16] How do we get you what you need? 怎样才能弄到你想要的东西
[1:16:17] Well, that’s the thing. 好吧 这就是问题所在
[1:16:18] I mean, when I was at Whitehall I built one. 我在怀特霍尔造了一个
[1:16:20] I was even ready to test it. 都已经到测试阶段了
[1:16:21] When I told my superiors about it… 当我跟上级反应的时候
[1:16:23] Well, I lost my job. 我就丢了工作
[1:16:24] They thought he was crazy. 他们都觉得他疯了
[1:16:26] So all we need to do is go to Whitehall. 所以我们只要去怀特霍尔
[1:16:28] You’d be arrested ten feet from the front door. 还没接近大门你就会被逮捕
[1:16:31] Psych ward. Dissection. Remember? 精神病院 解剖 记得吗
[1:16:32] Hey, hey, hey! Aren’t you forgetting something? 嘿 难道你忘了吗
[1:16:35] The transponder requires a live Alpha to make it work. 转换器需要一个活体阿尔法才能工作
[1:16:38] We don’t need one. We got the next best thing. 我们不需要 我们有更好的
[1:16:45] When the Chinese delegation comes out… 中国代表团出来的时候
[1:16:46] We pick up the pace. 我们加快脚步
[1:16:50] This guy with the yellow armband always recognizes you… 带黄袖章的人总能把你认出来
[1:16:52] So just keep your head down and stay to my right. 把头低下 站在我的右边
[1:17:02] Nicely done. 干得好
[1:17:07] Three, two, one. 三 二 一
[1:17:09] Go. 走
[1:17:09] One… 一
[1:17:13] Six, seven… 六 七
[1:17:15] Eight… 八
[1:17:22] And, turn. 转身
[1:17:25] Okay. Keep walking. Just stare straight ahead. 好 继续走 盯着前面
[1:17:29] Robinson. 罗宾逊
[1:17:31] I’ve asked not to be disturbed. 我说了别打扰我
[1:17:33] This had better be critical. 最好是特别紧急的事情
[1:17:34] The fate of mankind. 人类的命运
[1:17:35] Critical enough? 够紧急吗
[1:17:37] I don’t believe what I’m seeing. 真不敢我的眼睛
[1:17:39] I’ve had more than my share of that. 我也见多不怪了
[1:17:41] Sit down, general. Stay away from the desk. 坐下 将军 离那张桌子远一点
[1:17:44] I’d take her very seriously if I were you. 如果我是你 就会听她的话
[1:17:48] Have to hand it to you, major. 不得不佩服你 少将
[1:17:51] When you left this office today, 今天你离开办公室的时候
[1:17:52] I never imagined you’d be back, 我从未想过你会再回来
[1:17:53] let alone with my most decorated soldier. 更别说还跟我授奖最多的战士一起
[1:17:56] I’m gonna tell you a story, general. 我要给你讲个故事 将军
[1:17:57] And, at first, it’s gonna sound ridiculous, 一开始听起来有些荒谬
[1:17:58] but the longer I talk, the more rational it’s going to appear. 但越到后面 越会显得合理
[1:18:02] Tell him you’ll call back. 跟他说过会儿打给他
[1:18:03] Tell who? 告诉谁
[1:18:04] Major general Beaumont, calling from Halifax. 博蒙特少将 从哈利法克斯打来的
[1:18:06] His plane has just been delayed. Bad weather. 他的航班因为天气原因延误了
[1:18:09] Yes. 是
[1:18:13] Thank you, Beaumont. I’ll call you back. 谢谢 博蒙特 待会儿打给你
[1:18:18] Tomorrow’s invasion is a slaughter. 明天的侵袭将会是一场大屠杀
[1:18:19] I’m dead within five minutes of landing on that beach, 登滩不过五分钟我就会死
[1:18:21] along with every other soldier you are sending. 和那些你派出去的所有士兵一起
[1:18:23] And that’s because the enemy knows we’re coming. 因为敌人早知道我们的计划
[1:18:26] How do I know this? Before I died, 我怎么会知道 我临死前
[1:18:28] i killed a mimic, only this one was different. 杀死了一只变种 不过这只有些不寻常
[1:18:30] It passed something on to me. In my blood. 它往我的血液里输送了一些东西
[1:18:32] Now I live the same day over and over again. 现在我不停地重复同一天的生活
[1:18:35] Just like they do. 就和他们一样
[1:18:36] Just like sergeant Vrataski… 就像薇拉塔斯基军士
[1:18:38] At Verdun. 在凡尔登的时候一样
[1:18:39] Tell your secretary everything’s fine. 告诉你的秘书一切正常
[1:18:42] Beg your pardon? 你说什么
[1:18:46] Um, I’m…sorry, general. I thought you were alone. 对不起 上校 我以为只有你一个人
[1:18:49] It’s fine. 没关系
[1:18:50] She typed up those orders for you to authorize. 她打印了一些命令 等你签字
[1:18:52] But she left out the ones referring to the fuel dump 但是她忘了关于格林威治
[1:18:54] at Greenwich. 燃油卸除的部分
[1:18:57] Your name is Iris. 你叫爱丽斯
[1:18:58] Your birthday is September seventeenth. 九月十七日出生
[1:19:01] The general quietly pulled some strings, 上校私下动用了点关系
[1:19:03] stationed your only son in Australia, 把你唯一的儿子安排在澳大利亚
[1:19:04] as far from the war as possible. 尽可能的远离这场战争
[1:19:06] Tell the general his dinner’s just been canceled. 告诉上校他的晚餐取消了
[1:19:08] The call came in just now. 是刚刚接到命令
[1:19:11] Your dinner was canceled. 你的晚餐已经被取消了
[1:19:13] You forgot the fuel dump. 你忘记了燃料卸除的部分
[1:19:16] Thank you, Iris. That’ll be all. 谢谢 爱丽斯 你可以出去了
[1:19:26] Cage, let’s go. 凯奇 行动吧
[1:19:27] Rita. 丽塔
[1:19:28] – Let me just… – What are we doing? -让我… -我们在做什么
[1:19:29] Please, don’t shoot him again. Okay? 不要再朝他开枪了 好吗
[1:19:32] Just … just… 等等 等等
[1:19:37] General, thi… 上校
[1:19:39] this isn’t the first time we’ve had this conversation, okay? 这不是我们第一次谈话了
[1:19:41] That’s-that’s- because you’re-you’re stubborn. 正是因为你太固执了
[1:19:45] You won’t believe me when I tell ya 你不会相信我所说的
[1:19:46] that Dr. Carter was right. 卡特尔博士是对的
[1:19:48] That the enemy can manipulate time. 敌人可以操控时间
[1:19:51] The invasion will fail. 侵袭必然会失败
[1:19:52] No matter how many bodies you throw at it. 不管你派遣的多少士兵
[1:19:55] The only way to win this war 唯一能赢这场战争的方法
[1:19:57] is by finding this power source of the mimic horde 是找到变种的能量来源
[1:20:00] and killing it. 然后破坏它
[1:20:01] And the only means of finding it 找到它的唯一途径
[1:20:03] is in that safe right there. 就在这个保险柜里
[1:20:06] No matter how many times we have this conversation… 不管我们谈论多少次
[1:20:09] You refuse to accept 你都不会接受
[1:20:10] that the enemy breaks through to London tomorrow 敌人明天会毁灭伦敦的事实
[1:20:12] and we lose. 所以我们会输
[1:20:14] We lose everything. 输的一干二净
[1:20:23] Let’s say for one moment… 我不得不说
[1:20:26] That I can’t rationally explain… 我不能合理地解释
[1:20:29] Your impressive parlor tricks. 你那令人印象深刻的小把戏
[1:20:33] Dr. Carter told me… 卡特尔博士告诉我
[1:20:36] This device requires a live mimic to work. 这个设备需要一个活的变种去启动
[1:20:38] What use is it to you? 你要它做什么
[1:20:40] That’s my concern. 这是我的事情
[1:20:41] On the contrary. 正相反
[1:20:43] According to you, this concerns the whole world. 你说的这关系到全世界
[1:20:45] Well, what would you do 那么 如果你相信我所说的
[1:20:46] if you believed everything I just told you? 你会怎么做
[1:20:50] I would locate this… 我会找到
[1:20:51] – omega. – And bomb it out of existence. -欧米加 -然后炸了它
[1:20:53] You’re not mentally equipped to fight this thing. 你在精神上无法与之匹敌
[1:20:55] And you never will be. 你永远赢不了
[1:21:14] What do we do now? 接下来怎么办
[1:21:17] I don’t know. We’ve never gotten this far. 不知道 我们还从未到过这一步
[1:21:26] That was easy. 放轻松
[1:21:26] Now! Stop! 不要动
[1:21:28] Stop right there! Don’t move! 不要轻举妄动
[1:21:29] Nobody move! 不要动
[1:21:32] Weapon! 放下武器
[1:21:35] Stop! 不要动
[1:21:40] They’re off and away! 他们逃跑了
[1:21:42] What am I supposed to do with this? 我要怎么用这个东西
[1:21:43] Stick it in your leg. Do it! 插到你大腿上 马上
[1:22:04] Cage, what’s happening? 凯奇 怎么了
[1:22:06] Talk to me. 告诉我
[1:22:08] I feel it. It’s tak-it’s taking me there. 我感觉到了 它正把我带向那里
[1:22:11] What do you see? 你看到了什么
[1:22:14] It’s-it’s the louvre. 卢浮宫
[1:22:16] Where? Where are you? 哪里 你现在在哪里
[1:22:18] I’m inside now. It’s flooded. 我在卢浮宫里 它被水淹了
[1:22:21] Now I’m going down. I’m in a-I’m in a garage. 现在我正在往下 在一个停车场里
[1:22:22] A garage underneath the museum. 卢浮宫下面的停车场
[1:22:25] The omega. Can you see it? 你能看到欧米加吗
[1:22:33] It’s in Paris. 它在巴黎
[1:22:52] Rita! 丽塔
[1:23:00] Turn your head! 转头
[1:23:02] Stay in the car! 呆在车里不要动
[1:23:04] Move away from the car! Move away! 把这辆车挪开
[1:23:35] What have you done? 你做了什么
[1:23:37] What have you done? 你对我做了什么
[1:23:40] You’ll be fine. You just needed blood. 你没事 你只是需要输血
[1:23:43] You don’t know what you’ve just done. 你根本不知道你做了什么
[1:23:46] I’m not allowed to talk to you. 我不能和你讲话
[1:23:47] I was with someone. 还有一个人跟我一起
[1:23:50] Rita Vrataski. Is she alive? 丽塔·薇拉塔斯基还活着吗
[1:23:53] Rita Vrataski. 丽塔·薇拉塔斯基
[1:23:55] Please. 求你了
[1:23:57] Just tell me that. 告诉我吧
[1:24:00] Please tell me. 求你告诉我
[1:24:03] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[1:24:41] I was out of those things in three minutes flat, Cage. 我只花三分钟就摆脱了这玩意儿 凯奇
[1:24:43] What’s wrong with you? 你怎么回事
[1:24:46] I thought you were dead. 我以为你死了
[1:24:48] Not yet. 还没
[1:24:54] – Sorry, Cage. – No! Whoa-whoa. -抱歉 凯奇 -别别别
[1:24:55] Wait! Wait! I’m out. I’m out. 等等 等等 我不行了 我不行了
[1:24:58] They gave me blood. 他们给我输了血
[1:25:04] I lost the power. 我失去那种能力了
[1:25:07] I feel it. 我感觉到了
[1:25:09] I can’t reset the day anymore. 我再也不能重置时间了
[1:25:26] We have to kill the omega… 我们必须在侵袭开始前
[1:25:28] before the invasion starts. 杀死欧米加
[1:25:31] That gives us less than three hours. 我们只有不到3小时
[1:25:34] We need a drop ship to get to Paris in time. 我们得有一艘直达船才能赶到巴黎
[1:25:37] Need more soldiers too. 还需要一些士兵
[1:25:39] Now who’s crazy enough to follow us to Paris? 现在谁能疯狂到跟我们一起去Paris
[1:25:48] -Cage! Cage! – Guys! -凯奇 凯奇 -二位
[1:25:51] We’ve been lookin’ everywhere for you. 我们到处找你
[1:25:53] Just…Listen. 听我说
[1:25:54] Farell almost strung us up by our bollocks 找不到你法雷利快把我们
[1:25:55] for losing track of you! 折磨死了
[1:25:56] I know. I know. Just listen. 我知道 我知道 听我说
[1:25:58] You’re gonna wanna hear this story. 你们会对这个故事感兴趣的
[1:26:00] Now, it’s gonna sound ridiculous at first, 开头听起来可能会有些荒唐
[1:26:01] but the longer I talk, 但越到后面
[1:26:02] the more rational it’s going to appear. 会显得越合理
[1:26:04] Yeah? 是吗
[1:26:05] He named the school I went to. 他知道我学校的名字
[1:26:08] And then he tells me my second grade teacher… 他还说我二年级的老师
[1:26:10] was called Miss Polio. 外号叫麻痹症小姐
[1:26:12] She wouldn’t let him go to the bathroom, 她不让他去洗手间
[1:26:13] made him wet his pants. 所以他尿裤子了
[1:26:15] Shut up. 闭嘴
[1:26:16] Look, I am telling you, man. 我是说
[1:26:18] He knows everything. 他知道一切
[1:26:21] About all of us. 关于我们大家的一切
[1:26:22] Bullshit. 扯淡
[1:26:24] He says your name ain’t really Ford. 他说你的名字其实不叫福特
[1:26:27] Says Ford was your friend. 福特是你的朋友
[1:26:29] Died in combat on his first day. 第一天上战场时就死了
[1:26:31] You took his place. Send your checks to his family. 你顶了他的缺 把你的薪水寄到他家
[1:26:34] You slippery bitch. 你这个小滑头
[1:26:37] Cage says the enemy knows us too. 凯奇说敌人也了解我们
[1:26:39] They’re waitin’ for us on the beach. 它们在海滩上等我们
[1:26:40] And we all die. 我们都会战死
[1:26:41] The whole invasion is a slaughter. 整个侵袭就是场屠杀
[1:26:44] Well, this is great. 说得好
[1:26:46] Really good confidence booster for tomorrow. 还真是为明天的战斗鼓舞士气啊
[1:26:47] Thanks, Cage. 谢谢你 凯奇
[1:26:48] But we can change it, right? 我们能改变这一切 对吗
[1:26:50] I mean, there has to be somethin’ that we can do. 我是说 我们肯定能做些什么
[1:26:52] There has to be… a way that we can win. 我们肯定 有办法能获胜
[1:26:56] There is a chance. 确实有机会
[1:26:58] It’s a slim one. 机会非常渺茫
[1:27:00] But it means coming with me…right now. 但是得跟我走 马上
[1:27:03] Listen, pal. 听着 哥们
[1:27:04] I don’t really care what you think you know about us. 我才不在乎你知道我们些什么
[1:27:08] We just met you. 我们才刚认识而已
[1:27:10] Come on why would we follow him into combat? 少来 我们为什么要跟他去战斗啊
[1:27:18] I don’t expect you to follow me. 我没指望你们跟着我
[1:27:20] I expect you to follow her. 我希望你们跟着她
[1:27:26] -That’s the full metal… – J squad. -那是全金属… -J小队
[1:27:29] This is Rita Vrataski. 这是丽塔·薇拉塔斯基
[1:27:32] – Otherwise known as… – Yeah, yeah. -著名的… -知道
[1:27:34] The angel of Verdun. 凡尔登天使
[1:27:47] Okay. 好吧
[1:27:57] It’s a new day, people. 又是新的一天 同志们
[1:27:59] Destiny calls. 命运在召唤我们
[1:28:01] The world expects only one thing that we will win. 全世界都期盼着我们能赢
[1:28:04] Rest assured the enemy will thank you 今天必须全力以赴
[1:28:06] for not giving a hundred percent today. 否则 敌人定会感谢你
[1:28:08] Squad. 队员们
[1:28:13] Where’s J Squad? J小队去哪里了
[1:28:32] Right, okay. So this omega, it controls time. 这个欧米加能控制时间
[1:28:35] Just blow the new age piece of bollocks 把那该死的鸟玩意儿
[1:28:37] back where it came from. And then we go home. 炸回老家 然后我们回家
[1:28:40] Right, it-it’s guarded by an Alpha. 有个阿尔法守护着它
[1:28:42] Just kill it. Okay? 直接杀死它 行吗
[1:28:44] No! 不行
[1:28:45] You heard what Cage said. 凯奇刚才说了
[1:28:46] Do not kill an Alpha. 不要杀死阿尔法
[1:28:48] If we kill an Alpha, 要是杀死阿尔法
[1:28:49] the Omega will reset this whole day. 欧米加就会重置时间
[1:28:52] We’ll never even remember we had this conversation. 我们就会忘记这场谈话
[1:28:53] And they’re gonna know we’re coming. 它们就会知道我们要去
[1:28:54] So what am I supposed to do 那如果有个阿尔法要杀我
[1:28:56] if one of those Alphas is about to kill me? 我该怎么办
[1:28:58] You take a hit for the team. 你说到重点了
[1:29:03] When we’re on the ground… 我们落地后
[1:29:05] There’s not gonna be a lot of time 它们很快就会
[1:29:06] before they know we’re there. 知道我们来了
[1:29:09] We’re gonna need eyes up here. 我们需要留个人在这儿盯着
[1:29:12] I’m going in, Cage. 我要进去 凯奇
[1:29:25] Thirty seconds till contact. 30秒之后开战
[1:29:42] Cage! 凯奇
[1:29:42] Oh, no! Oh! 不
[1:29:44] Kimmel! No! 基梅尔 不
[1:29:54] Ford! Let’s go! 福特 出发
[1:29:56] Cage! Drop, Nance! 凯奇 跳 南希
[1:29:57] Talk to him, Rita! We gotta go. Drop. 跟他说 丽塔 我们必须走了 跳
[1:29:59] Cage, they know we’re coming, man! 凯奇 它们知道我们来了
[1:30:02] Drop! 跳
[1:30:03] Drop! Drop! 跳 跳
[1:30:07] Drop. 跳
[1:30:07] You’re not hooked in. 你没连上吊索
[1:32:27] What took you so long? 你怎么这么久才来
[1:32:31] Any others? 还有其他人吗
[1:32:38] We’re low on ammo. 弹药不多了
[1:32:39] I’ve got one claymore. 我带了把大砍刀
[1:32:40] Ford, you’re out. 福特 你完蛋了
[1:32:42] Griff has only got half a magazine left 格里夫只剩半个弹匣了
[1:32:44] and he can hardly move. 而且他走不了
[1:32:45] I thought you could see the future. 我以为你能看到未来
[1:32:47] I haven’t lived this day. 我从没活到过这一天
[1:32:49] I don’t know what’s gonna happen. 我不知道接下来会发生什么
[1:32:51] It doesn’t matter. 这不要紧
[1:32:53] What matters is we finish this. 要紧的是我们要结束这一切
[1:32:55] With what? 怎么结束
[1:32:57] I mean, Griff can’t even walk. 格里夫连路都走不了
[1:32:59] We’re three men down. Come on. 我们有三个人已经挂了 得了吧
[1:33:01] Look. We’re running out of time. 我们要没时间了
[1:33:02] Collect your ammo. 收集弹药
[1:33:04] There must be a thousand mimics 我们和那个金字塔之间
[1:33:05] between us and that pyramid. 肯定有成千上万个变种
[1:33:07] So, what we gonna do? 那我们怎么办
[1:33:08] Just walk up to the front door? Is that it? 直接走到大门口吗
[1:33:09] If we stay here, we die. 我们要是原地不动 只有死路一条
[1:33:11] Yeah? We’ll never get through. 我们肯定过不去
[1:33:14] We could. 我们能
[1:33:17] In that. 用它就行
[1:33:20] That ship will never fly. 那艘船不会飞
[1:33:22] Doesn’t need to fly. 不需要飞
[1:33:25] It just needs to get us across there with speed. 只需要迅速把我们运过去
[1:33:28] If the engines are still running, 要是引擎没坏
[1:33:31] we could steer it with the power levers. 我们可以用动力杆导航
[1:33:34] Skinner…Clear a path. 斯金纳 开路
[1:33:42] Try it again, now. 再试一次
[1:33:43] No, it’s not reading. 没有读数
[1:33:44] Condition lever, low. 状态控制杆 降低
[1:33:52] Master power, on. 主电源 开启
[1:33:57] Griff! 格里夫
[1:33:59] We’ve gotta go! Come on! 我们得走了 快
[1:34:04] I’m not gonna be any good in there, mate. 我进去了也没什么用 伙计
[1:34:07] Let me buy you some time. 我给你们争取点时间
[1:34:13] Power’s on. This is gonna work. 电源开启 肯定能行
[1:34:17] Hey, come on, man! We gotta go! 快点 弟兄们 我们得走了
[1:34:21] Don’t wait for us! 别等我们了
[1:34:23] Skinner! 斯金纳
[1:34:24] Griff, come on! 格里夫 快点
[1:34:26] We’re good to go. Where are they? 我们得走了 他们在哪里
[1:34:27] Where’s Skinner and Griff? 斯金纳和格里夫呢
[1:34:29] They’re not comin’. 他们不来了
[1:34:44] Go, brother. You gotta go, man. 走吧 兄弟 你得走了
[1:34:47] I’ll see you in the next life. 下辈子再见
[1:34:57] Move over! Move over! 躲开 躲开
[1:35:01] We gotta go! 我们得走了
[1:35:03] Yo, we gotta go. Now! 我们得走了 快
[1:35:08] They’re coming, Cage. 他们来了 凯奇
[1:35:17] Come on, you bastards! 来吧 狗日的
[1:35:19] Come on! 来吧
[1:35:20] Reload. 重新装弹
[1:35:21] Reload. 重新装弹
[1:35:23] Reload. 重新装弹
[1:35:36] We got incoming! 它们来了
[1:35:47] Come on! 来吧
[1:35:56] Cage! 凯奇
[1:36:08] You have to take over! 你先顶着
[1:36:51] No! 不
[1:37:03] Rita! 丽塔
[1:37:06] Punch it! Punch it! 砸开它 砸开它
[1:37:46] We’ve been through worse. 这算不了什么
[1:38:26] Okay. 没事
[1:38:29] It’s there. 它在那儿
[1:38:32] In the water. There. 在水里 那边
[1:39:01] That’s an Alpha. 是个阿尔法
[1:39:02] I’m gonna draw that thing away. 我去把它引开
[1:39:06] You kill the Omega. 你去杀死欧米加
[1:39:07] No. 不
[1:39:09] You won’t make it ten feet 你走不了多远
[1:39:10] before that thing kills you, Cage. 它就会把你杀死 凯奇
[1:39:12] I can do it. 我能做到
[1:39:13] – Take the grenades. – I can do it. -拿着手榴弹 -我能做到
[1:39:15] Listen to me. 听我说
[1:39:17] Listen to me. 听我说
[1:39:19] Neither one of us is getting out of here. 我们俩谁也逃不出这地方
[1:39:44] Thank you…for getting me this far. 谢谢你 带我走这么远
[1:39:53] You’re a good man, Cage. 你是个好人 凯奇
[1:39:57] I wish I had the chance to know you better. 我希望以前有机会多了解你一些
[1:43:30] Welcome to London, Major. 欢迎来London 少校
[1:43:31] I’m corporal Montgomery, 我是蒙哥马利下士
[1:43:33] your liaison to general Brigham’s press office. 我将带您去布里格姆将军的新闻发布会
[1:43:36] Very good to have you. 感谢您的到来
[1:43:39] Have you heard the news? Isn’t it brilliant. 您听到新闻了吗 好消息啊
[1:43:49] Just before sunrise this morning… 今天日出前
[1:43:52] A large surge of energy was detected in Paris. 我们在巴黎探测到了一大股能量
[1:43:55] We do not know exactly what this signifies. 我们还不知道这究竟意味着什么
[1:43:59] But the result appears to be a total collapse 但结果似乎是
[1:44:02] of the enemy’s capacity to fight. 敌人战斗力的全面崩溃
[1:44:05] Russian and Chinese troops are now moving across Europe 俄罗斯和中国军队正毫无阻碍地
[1:44:08] without resistance. 行经欧洲
[1:44:11] Tomorrow, we advance on the western front. 明天 我们会向西部战线推进
[1:44:14] We believe we are marching to claim a victory 相信我们即将
[1:44:16] for ourselves… 为自己
[1:44:18] for our loved ones, 为我们所爱的人
[1:44:20] for our countrymen, 为我们的同胞
[1:44:21] for the entire human race. 为全人类宣告胜利
[1:44:23] What are you?! Sound off! 你们是谁 大声说
[1:44:25] I’m a warrior! 是战士
[1:44:26] – What do warriors do?! – Kill! -战士的天职是 -杀敌
[1:44:28] – What are you gonna do?! – Kill! -战士的天职是 -杀敌
[1:44:29] You have not been in twenty battles, Ford. 你才没打那么多仗 福特
[1:44:31] I have too. 我也参战无数
[1:44:32] You’re gonna dump your load 明天一登滩
[1:44:33] the second you hit the beach tomorrow, Ford. 你就得缴械投降 福特
[1:44:34] How about you two go get yourselves 你们俩快他妈闭嘴吧
[1:44:36] a nice hot cup of shut-the-hell-up! 不吹牛能死啊
[1:44:38] Ha ha! You funny, girl. 姑娘 你真有意思
[1:44:39] But I bet you I set some kind of record tomorrow. 你看着吧 我明天一定会创下纪录
[1:44:42] Yeah. Fastest time runnin’ backwards, Ford, 逃跑第一名 福特
[1:44:44] slippin’ in your own shit. 被自己绊倒 摔个狗吃屎
[1:44:46] Knock off the grab-ass! 停下站好
[1:44:49] What are you?! Sound off! 你们是谁 大声说
[1:44:50] I’m a warrior! 是战士
[1:44:52] – What do warriors do?! – Kill! -战士的天职 -杀敌
[1:44:56] Attention! 立正
[1:45:37] Yes? 什么事
[1:45:39] What do you want? 你想怎样
[1:45:45] I need to know now, know now 我只想明白 明白
[1:45:50] can you love me again? 你能再爱我一次吗
[1:45:52] I need to know now, know now 我只想明白 明白
[1:45:57] can you love me again? 你能再爱我一次吗
[1:46:00] I need to know now, know now 我只想明白 明白
[1:46:05] can you love me again? 你能再爱我一次吗
[1:46:07] I need to know now, know now 我只想明白 明白
[1:46:13] can you love me again? 你能再爱我一次吗
[1:46:21] can you love me again? 你能再爱我一次吗
[1:46:23] It’s unforgivable 我的行为无可原谅
[1:46:25] I stole and burnt your soul 让你的身心深受打击
[1:46:27] Is that what demons do? 这种行为和魔鬼无异吧
[1:46:30] They rule the worst of me 我的心智被魔鬼所占据
[1:46:32] destroy everything 让一切化为乌有
[1:46:34] They bring down angels like you 让天使如你也受尽磨难
[1:46:38] Now I’m rising from the ground 我鼓起勇气勇敢站起
[1:46:42] Rising up to you 向你发出疾呼
[1:46:46] Filled with all the strength I’ve found 血脉中鼓起了全部勇气
[1:46:50] There’s nothing I can’t do 如今的我无可阻挡
[1:46:55] All right 好吧
[1:46:55] I need to know now, know now 我只想明白 明白
[1:47:00] Can you love me again? 你能再爱我一次吗
[1:47:03] I need to know now, know now 我只想明白 明白
[1:47:08] Can you love me again? 你能再爱我一次吗
[1:47:12] All right 好吧
[1:47:15] Oh, come on 加油
[1:47:17] All right 好吧
[1:47:24] Can you love me again? 你能再爱我一次吗
[1:47:27] know, know, know, know 明 明 明 白
[1:47:29] All right 好吧
[1:47:33] I told you once I can’t do this again 我曾告诉过你我不能
[1:47:37] Do this again, oh, no 我不能 不能
2014年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Voyager To the Final Frontier(旅行者号冲出太阳系)[2012]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Mandela Long Walk to Freedom(曼德拉)[2013]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme