Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Echelon Conspiracy(夺命手机)[2009]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Echelon Conspiracy(夺命手机)[2009]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:夺命手机
英文名称:Echelon Conspiracy
年代:2009

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:25] Washington D.C. 华盛顿特区
[01:29] Answers lie under crossing 1114 Miss Dalane 达蕾恩女士 答案就在1114路段处
[04:06] Bangkok, Thailand, National archives data center 泰国 曼谷 国家档案资料中心
[04:26] Everything okay down there? 都弄好了吗
[04:29] Piece of cake. 小意思
[04:35] – That locks it? – Yep. -这样就锁好了? -是的
[04:37] Centuries of thai history… 泰国几个世纪的历史
[04:39] …safe as fort knox. 就像诺克斯堡一样安全
[04:41] Watch. 看好了
[04:45] Now, relax, I’m a professional. 别紧张 我是专业的
[04:57] Okay, now your servers are down because of a power surge… 好了 现在你的服务器因为电力剧增
[05:01] …or a grid malfunction, or maybe even a bomb. 或高压线故障 甚至炸弹袭击而无法工作
[05:05] Now, if an intrudertries to reboot your servers or access the data… 现在 如果有人要重启服务器获取数据
[05:10] …he’ll always get this screen. 他只能看见这个画面
[05:13] Now, this is your bios level password. 这个是你的系统密码
[05:17] Without it, nothing works in this room. 没有它 一切都是徒劳
[05:20] Okay. 好的
[05:23] Oh, you memorized. 你记下密码了
[05:24] Always. just in case. 那是 以防万一
[05:33] – See? – Good. -看到了吧 -很好
[05:35] All right. 好了
[05:37] Oh, when do lights come back on? 电力什么时候恢复
[05:40] Oh, right. 这个…
[05:43] You’re gonna have to call an electrician. 你得叫电工来了
[06:14] Yes, mr. peterson. 你好 彼得森先生
[06:15] Hi. yes, my flight’s tomorrow. 你好 我明天有个航班
[06:18] Global skies flight 4400, departing at four. 环球航空 航班号4400 明天四点起飞
[06:22] Would you like me to arrange a taxi? 需要安排一辆出租车给您吗
[06:24] Yes, please. 好的 谢谢
[06:25] And you have a package, sir. 对了先生有你的一个包裹
[07:27] And welcome back to the broadcast. 欢迎回到节目中来
[07:29] Today in the US congress, debate continues to rage… 在今天的国会上 关于保障性资金问题的辩论
[07:33] …over a controversial security funding bill. 仍然在火热进行当中
[07:36] If passed, the measure, known as senate bill 2330… 如果议案通过 这项参议院2330号决议
[07:40] …will authorize the NSA to upgrade 将授权国家安全局
[07:42] Its current surveillance technology worldwide. 升级当前全球范围内的监控技术
[07:49] Why rush home?Half price rates at hotel 这么着急回家干吗 酒店房间半价
[07:55] This weekend only Mr. peterson 仅此周末 彼得森先生
[07:57] What kind of special rates do you have this weekend? 这周你们房价有什么优惠吗
[07:59] We’re offering a half-price rate, sir. 我们半价优惠
[08:01] Really? 真的吗
[08:02] Okay, book me for one more night. and could you please… 好吧 那帮我再订一晚上 你能帮我
[08:06] Shall I re-book yourflight with global skies? 需要我帮你重新订环球航空的机票吗
[08:07] That’s right. global skies flight 4400. 是的 环球航空4400航班
[08:09] But leaving on saturday instead. 不过请订周六的
[08:11] No problem, mr. peterson. enjoy your stay. 没问题 彼得森先生 祝您愉快
[08:13] Thanks a lot. 多谢
[08:19] Moscow, Russia 俄罗斯 莫斯科
[08:35] New phone detected 监测到新用户
[08:50] And in the us congress today 今天在美国国会
[08:52] Controversial senate bill 2330 failed by a single vote. 参议院2330号议案以一票之差被否决
[08:56] NSA director Raymond Burke, 国家安全局局长雷蒙德·伯克
[08:58] An outspoken advocate for the upgrade was not available for comment. 未对此发表评论
[09:03] And we’re getting breaking news now out of Bangkok, Thailand. 来自泰国曼谷的最新消息
[09:06] It seems global skies flight 4400 has 环球航空4400航班
[09:08] Crashed in a small town outside bangkok shortly after take off. 起飞后不久在曼谷周边的小镇坠毁
[09:12] All 126 passengers were killed instantly. 126名乘客全部当即死亡
[09:16] No word yet as to what might have caused 引起环球航空4400航班
[09:17] The crash of global skies flight 4400. 的坠机原因还未得知
[09:24] Make Money!Buy shares of Syzor. 想赚钱! 就去买赛瑟的股票!
[09:34] Thank your manager for his innovative advertising. 谢谢你们经理有创意的广告方式
[09:37] It was a lifesaver. 它都救了我的命
[09:38] – Literally. – Advertising, sir? -毫不夸张 -广告?
[09:41] The text message? 给我发的短信
[09:44] I’m not familiar with our promotional techniques, sir… 我对我们的促销手段不清楚
[09:47] …but I’ll pass your compliments along. 不过我会传达你的赞美的
[10:08] This weekend only, Mr. Peterson. 仅此周末 彼得森先生
[10:11] No, the sender field was blank. look, I’m looking right at it. 发信人的位置是空白的 我正看着
[10:17] Unknown sender. 未知发信人
[10:19] What do you mean, “unknown sender?” 什么叫未知发信人
[10:23] Okay, can you put a trace on it or something? 你能帮忙追踪或怎么查一下吗
[10:27] Why not? 为什么不行
[10:33] The biggest news on wall street today was the skyrocketing syzor… 华尔街今日最轰动新闻就是赛瑟股的暴涨
[10:37] Which, by market close, had more than tripled its value at opening bell. 收盘时的价格比开盘时翻了三倍多
[10:40] If you own syzor shares, you’re a happy investor tonight. 若你持有赛瑟股 今晚你就是大赢家了
[10:47] Checking out. 退房
[10:50] Did you have a nice stay with us, sir? 在这里住得舒适吗
[10:52] Yes, thanks. 是的 谢谢
[10:59] You’re all set, sir. have a nice flight. 先生都办好了 祝您旅途愉快
[11:04] Is something wrong, sir? 怎么了 先生
[11:08] I think I need you to change my flight again. 我想你又需要帮我改次航班了
[11:11] Prague, Czech Republic 捷克 布拉格
[11:31] Sir, do you need a ride? 先生你需要搭车吗
[11:33] Taxis sit in traffic to pad meter. 出租车堵车的时间都要算钱呢
[11:35] My town car is flat 20 euros. 坐我这城镇车只要20欧元
[11:37] Yeah, I don’t know… 我不确定
[11:38] Sir, how can you not trust this face? 先生 相信我吧 我可是个实在人
[11:42] All right. where to? 好吧 你车在哪里
[11:49] Riches await in Prague… 财富在布拉格等着你
[11:51] My name is Yuri. 我叫尤里
[11:53] I am from Moscow. where are you from? 我从莫斯科来的 你呢
[11:56] United states. 美国
[11:58] Ah, American. 是美国人啊
[12:00] Mm-hm. 是啊
[12:01] What hotel are you staying in? 你要住哪个酒店呢
[12:03] The empire. 帝国酒店
[12:05] (Go to Hotel Empire) Good hotel. (去帝国酒店) 真不错
[12:08] Is that a GZT 650? 那是GZT 650吗
[12:11] I’m sorry, what? 不好意思你说什么
[12:13] Your mobile. your phone. 你的手机 你的电话
[12:15] gps capability, UMTS. 有GPS定位系统 通用移动电话服务
[12:17] Hasn’t hit the streets yet. where did you get it? 还没有上市呢 你哪来的
[12:21] It was a gift. 人家送的
[12:23] Good gift. 很好的礼物
[12:26] If you need accessories, earpiece, charger, let me know. 如果你需要配件像耳机 充电器什么的 找我就行
[12:30] Driving job just part time. 开车只是副业
[12:32] I can unlock phone, anything you need. 我能解手机锁 所有你要的东西
[12:35] Small fee. 价格便宜
[13:15] All set, sir? 先生都好了?
[13:16] Yes. 好的
[13:18] And how will you be paying? 你怎么付款
[13:25] You know what? make that a suite. 改成套间吧
[13:29] I’ve already spoken with DHL. 我问过DHL了
[13:30] They said that the package came from your mail order house. 他们说这包裹是厂家直销送到你那的
[13:33] That’s correct. I’m not denying that, sir. 那没错 先生我没有拒绝回答
[13:35] I know you’re not denying that. 我知道你没有
[13:36] I’m just trying to figure out who paid forthe item that you sent me. 我只想知道你谁付钱买那东西的
[13:39] – I’m not allowed to disclose that. – why can’t you disclose it? -这我不能透露 -这有什么不能说的
[13:42] It’s strict company policy to protect our clients’ privacy rights, sir. 这是我们公司保护客人隐私的重要规定
[13:46] Slot Machine 13 13号老虎机
[14:43] 3 more spins. 4th is JACKPOT 三轮之后 第四轮是头奖
[14:46] I’ll call you back. 慢点我再打回给你
[14:48] Hey. how you doing? 你好吗
[14:50] I was wondering if I could play this slot. 我在想我能否玩这个机器
[14:52] I’m superstitious about this number. 我对13这个数字有点迷信
[14:55] Sorry, I’m keeping this one warm for my wife overthere. 对不起 我要帮老婆留着这个 她在那儿
[15:02] I’ll give you 20 euros. 我给你20欧元
[15:07] Okay, 40. you can pocket 20 and you can give the rest to yourwife. 40 你可以自己拿20再给老婆20
[15:14] A hundred euros. 100欧元
[15:17] Okay. 好吧
[16:02] Sir. bettertake a look at this. 长官 你最好来看一下这个
[16:08] What do you got? 什么状况
[16:09] This guy paid for that guy’s seat at the slot, 这人付钱给原先坐在那台机器的人
[16:11] Then hit us for 100,000 euros… 然后自己赢得了十万欧元
[16:14] …like he knew the machine would pay off. 好像他知道这机器会吐出钱来似的
[16:16] Send up his stats. 查一下他的资料
[16:18] Profiling. 查找中
[16:21] Hotel guest max peterson. arrived today from bangkok. 宾馆住客麦克斯·彼得森 今天从曼谷来的
[16:25] American citizen, born in omaha. 美国人 出生在奥哈马
[16:28] Is he in our books? 我们档案里有他记录吗
[16:32] He’s a ghost. 从未出现过
[16:33] nothing in our database or interpol’s. 我们数据库和国际警察组织都没有他案底
[16:37] Well, let’s keep an eye on him. 盯着他吧
[16:41] – for you, sir. well done. – thank you. -给你的先生 不错啊 -谢谢
[16:50] Blackjack table 6.Now. 21点 六号桌 现在
[16:59] Cash or chips, sir? 先生 兑换现金还是筹码
[17:00] Chips. 筹码
[17:13] Zoom in on him there. 在那里把他放大
[17:23] Get you anything? 需要什么吗
[17:24] Ginger ale. 姜味汽水
[17:26] You know, make that scotch, neat. 要苏格兰式的 不要掺水
[17:36] Bet all 全押
[17:37] Your bets, please. 请下注
[17:39] Sir. 先生
[18:09] That’s 100,000. 这里是十万欧元
[18:12] Good luck. 祝你好运
[18:23] Blackjack. 21点
[18:30] Play that again. 再放一遍
[18:35] All right, stop it there. 好了 停在这
[18:36] Zoom in. 放大
[18:39] Son-of-a-bitch. it’s his phone. 该死 是他的手机
[18:44] Send in martin. 去叫马丁
[18:48] Could you hold onto these for me? 能帮我保管一下吗
[18:56] Mobiles are forbidden in casino. 赌场里面手机是不允许的
[19:03] There. happy? 关机了 满意了吗
[19:37] Yuri. 尤里
[19:41] This is max peterson. you picked me up earlier. 我是麦克斯·彼得森 早上你载的那个
[19:44] Max with the gzt-650. 有GZT650手机的那个麦克斯对吧
[19:46] Right. I need your help. 是的 我要你帮忙
[19:48] I need to be able to read text messages without looking at my phone. 我希望不看手机也能读短信
[19:52] Why? 干嘛要这样做
[19:53] Cell phones aren’t allowed in the casino. 赌场里面不允许带手机
[19:56] You want to cheat. 你想出老千啊
[19:57] No! no, no, no. it’s my mother. 不是不是不是 是我妈妈
[20:00] She needs to contact me. 她要随时随地能联系我
[20:03] Your mother. 你妈妈?
[20:04] Okay, I hook you up. 500 euros. 好的 我帮你连接装置 500欧元
[20:07] 500?! I’ll call radio shack. 500欧元? 那我还不如找Radio Shack
[20:11] No radio shack in prague. only yuri. 布拉格可没有Radio Shack 这只有尤里
[20:14] I hook you up. bye-bye. 我帮你连接 再见
[20:26] Kamila, where are you going? 卡米拉 你到哪去
[20:28] Home. where do you think I’m going? 回家 你觉得我要到哪里去呢
[20:36] Kamila, come back. come. just… 卡米拉 回来 回来 就…
[20:38] Let go! 让我走
[20:39] Please, just one more drink. 求你了 就再喝一杯
[20:41] – I said I am leaving. – just stay! -我说了我要走了 -留下来吧
[20:42] I said I’m going home! 我说了我要回家
[20:43] Kamila! 卡米拉
[20:48] She said leave her alone, okay? 她让你离她远点 好吗
[20:49] – piss off. – just let her go. -走开 -就让她走
[21:44] Are you okay? 你还好吗
[21:47] Are you okay? 你还好吗
[21:51] Yeah. 还好
[21:53] Here, let me help you up. 来 我扶你起来吧
[21:55] Okay. 好的
[22:01] I am so sorry. 实在不好意思
[22:03] I didn’t know he was like that. 我不知道他会这样
[22:05] No, it’s okay. 没事没事
[22:08] He’s gone, right? 他已经走了吧
[22:10] Yeah, security. 恩 保安带走他的
[22:12] I’m kamila, by the way. 对了 我是卡米拉
[22:16] Max. 我是麦克斯
[22:18] Hey, max. you’re american. 你好麦克斯 你是美国人吧
[22:20] – you’re a long way from home. – yeah. -你千里迢迢来这啊 -是的
[22:22] I’m just here doing a little gambling. 来这玩赌两把
[22:25] Yeah? how’s that treating you? 是吗 玩儿的怎样?
[22:28] Better now. 还不错
[22:38] Okay, can you excuse me just one…? 能等我一会儿吗
[22:42] Hello? 喂
[22:43] It’s yuri. meet me in the parking lot. 是尤里 在停车场和我碰头
[22:45] Yeah, see, now’s a bad time… 这个 现在不方便
[22:51] I’ve gotta go downstairs for a minute, 我要下楼一会儿
[22:53] But, maybe I can buy you a drink later? 没准晚点咱们能一起喝一杯?
[22:56] I really should be going, so… 我得走了 所以…
[22:58] Okay. 好吧
[23:02] Thank you again for helping me. 再次谢谢你帮了我
[23:05] Oh, it was… 这个…
[23:11] Can I see you again? 我还能再见你吗
[23:16] I’ll call you here. 我会来打电话给你的
[23:22] Good night. 晚安
[23:25] All right, where are they coming from? 好了 信息从哪里来的
[23:28] According to his service provider… 根据他的服务供应商来看
[23:33] There’s no record of his text messages. 没有任何他短信的记录
[23:35] How is that possible? 这怎么可能
[23:38] Technically, it isn’t. 从技术上来讲 这的确不可能
[23:50] Give me your phone. 把你手机给我
[23:52] All right. 好的
[24:01] What are you doing? 你在做什么
[24:02] Bluetooth text to speech transmitter. 用蓝牙把短信转为语音发送
[24:11] That’s kickass. 真厉害
[24:14] Mother, huh? 你妈妈是吧
[24:18] Bet all. 全押
[24:22] No sender on sms. 短信没有发信人
[24:24] Very sophisticated. 很高级啊
[24:26] Who gives gift like this? 谁给你这样的礼物
[24:28] I’m not really sure. 我不确定
[24:31] You think you could maybe figure out who sent those? 你觉得你能找出谁送我这个的吗
[24:34] Not here. only back in moscow. 这里不行 只有回莫斯科才行
[24:36] Really? why not here? 真的吗 为什么这里不行
[24:38] In moscow, I have equipment, connections, 在莫斯科我有能查任何东西的
[24:41] can find out anything. 仪器和连接设备
[24:43] Yeah, but I can’t go to moscow. 是吗 但我不能去莫斯科
[24:47] You change mind, you have card. 改变心意了再找我 你有我名片的
[24:54] Thanks, yuri. 谢谢 尤里
[24:55] You forget something? 你忘记什么了
[25:05] Pleasure doing business. 合作愉快
[25:06] Say hi to mother. 向你妈妈问好
[25:10] Castle slot. east wing. 东翼处的巨型老虎机
[25:18] He’s back. 他回来了
[25:21] All right, where’s he headed? 好的 他走向哪里
[25:22] East wing. 东翼处
[25:24] East wing? 东翼处吗
[25:29] Maximum bet on next pull. 下一轮的时候下最大注
[25:39] Oh, shit. 该死
[26:06] Yes! 太好了
[26:16] Hold it right there! 在那里别动
[26:18] Don’t let that guy leave! 别让那人跑了
[26:22] Shit. 该死
[27:02] Max peterson? 麦克斯·彼得森?
[27:03] I’m special agent grant of the fbi. 我是美国联邦调查局派来的特警格兰特
[27:06] Put your hands behind your back. 把手放到后面去
[27:08] Now! 立刻
[27:19] Grant? 格兰特?
[27:23] What the fuck are you doing here? 你他妈在这里做什么呢
[27:25] I don’t care what this guy did, all right? 我不管这家伙犯了什么事
[27:28] He ripped us off, he stays here. 他打劫了我们 他要留下来
[27:29] He comes with us. 他得跟我们走
[27:30] I’m not in the bureau anymore. you don’t give me orders. 我已经不在局里了 我不用听你的命令
[27:33] I don’t have to. we’re taking sunshine here. 我没要给你命令 我们是来找阳光小子的
[27:39] It’s good to see you’re still a prick. 你还是那么惹人厌
[27:44] Nice tie. 领带不错
[28:27] – tell me about the phone. – look, I didn’t know. -告诉我这手机的事情 -我不知道
[28:29] Whatever it is, I’m really sorry. 不管这是什么 我真的很抱歉
[28:32] Okay, I’ll get you started. 好吧 让我帮你开始
[28:33] You bought it online with a credit card of one stuart wallace. 你用斯图亚特·华莱士的信用卡在网上买了这个手机
[28:40] Then you came here and you used it to rob a casino. 然后你用它到这儿洗劫赌场
[28:44] How am I doing so far? 我说的对吗
[28:46] I swear to god, I don’t know what you’re talking about. 我发誓我不知道你在说些什么
[28:48] This phone came to me in the mail. 这个手机是邮寄给我的
[28:53] Who are you working with, mr. peterson? 彼得森先生 谁是你的同谋
[28:55] Oh, my god, nobody! 天啊 没有人
[28:56] I don’t know what you’re talking about. 我不知道你在说些什么
[29:01] I’ll make it easy. 让我帮你说吧
[29:04] Yuri malinin. 尤里·马林尼
[29:07] A known hacker from Moscow. 从莫斯科来的有名黑客
[29:12] We have a tape of you and him exchanging equipment. 我们有你们交换设备的录像
[29:16] No, look, I just met him today. 不不 我们今天才认识
[29:19] he picked me up from the airport, okay? 他从机场送我去旅馆 好吗
[29:20] Who’s sending the messages? 谁发的短信
[29:21] I told you, I don’t know, okay? I got a package and… 我说过我不知道好吗 我收到个包裹
[29:29] You know, no one knows you’re here. 没有人知道你在这儿
[29:32] Who’s sending the messages? 谁发了那些短信
[29:37] Look, I swear, you gotta believe me, I don’t know. 我发誓 你一定要相信我 我不知道
[29:40] Who’s sending the messages? 谁发了那些短信
[29:42] Please, I don’t know! 求你了 我真的不知道
[29:58] Oh, god, just, no, don’t! 老天啊 不 不要
[30:00] Bye, sunshine. 永别了 阳光小子
[30:01] No! 不要
[30:11] I don’t know who sent the messages, okay? 我真的不知道谁发了短信
[30:16] You know what? 你知道吗
[30:20] I believe you. 我相信你
[30:44] Still resourceful, I see. 你消息还是很灵通嘛
[30:46] This is my town, remember? 这是我的地盘 记得吗
[30:48] Have a seat. can we get you something? cappuccino? 坐下吧 你要喝什么吗 卡布基诺?
[30:51] What are you doing here, dave? we clean our own house. 戴夫你在这里做什么 我们自扫门前雪
[30:54] This is bigger than your house, john. 这比你们的事严重多了
[30:57] You think I’d fly here and pull the 你觉得如果这事情不重要
[30:59] Strings to conduct this operation if it wasn’t? 我会千里迢迢跑来处理这事情吗
[31:04] All right. how about you clue me in? 好吧 你何不解释给我听下
[31:07] I’d say you owe me at least that much. 我想说你的确欠我很多
[31:10] And I’ll take coffee, black, thank you. 我要咖啡 黑咖啡 谢谢
[31:21] Okay, john. 好吧 约翰
[31:23] We’ve been investigating people 我们一直在调查这些通过短信
[31:25] Receiving financial tips via text and sms. 接收到赚钱消息的人
[31:29] The recipients have all been american. 接到信息的都是美国人
[31:32] Other than that, they seem random. 除了这点 没有别的共通点
[31:34] The first was an executive at Axapris, 第一位是规模很大的信用资料社
[31:36] a major credit bureau. 阿科斯普鲁斯公司的总裁
[31:38] The next, a realtor. 接下来是个房产商
[31:40] They both received tips to buy stocks. 他们都接到了要买某个股票的讯息
[31:44] The stocks went up. 某个股票就涨上去了
[31:45] Now, once the person is hooked on making easy money… 现在 一旦有人轻而易举得赚钱
[31:48] …we think they start receiving instructions. 我们就觉得他开始收到些指示
[31:51] Last week we found another 上周我们找到了另一个
[31:53] An IT administrator at the department of defense. 一个国防部的信息主管
[31:57] She made a million dollars buying stocks… 在一个同事注意到她接收奇怪的短信前
[32:00] …before a co-worker noticed her receiving unusual text messages. 她靠买股票挣了一大笔钱
[32:03] Then one night she receives a message… 然后某个晚上她收到一条消息
[32:06] …and shuts down the firewalls to the pentagon’s servers. 并关闭了五角大楼安全系统的防火墙
[32:10] Who sent the messages? 谁发的信息
[32:12] The senderfields on the texts are always blank and untraceable. 短信发件人总是空白的 追踪不到
[32:15] Can’t you interrogate the recipients? 你不能审问这些收件人吗
[32:17] I would. 我也想
[32:21] But they’re all dead. 但他们都死了
[32:31] Now you see why your guy is so important. 现在你知道为什么你的人这么重要了吧
[32:33] You got tipped to the woman. How did you find Peterson? 你是靠举报找到那个女人 那彼得森呢
[32:36] We intercepted a similar text in Bangkok… 我们在曼谷拦截了相似的短信
[32:38] …ld-ed him, showed a sudden ticket to Prague. 确定了他的身份 后来他突然决定要来布拉格
[32:41] I hopped on the next flight. 我就坐下一班飞机赶过来了
[32:43] Doesn’t sound like FBI technology. 听上去怎么不象是FBI的技术
[32:45] I’m coordinating with Burke at NSA on this. 我和国安局的伯克合作这个案子
[32:48] Oh, Mr. total information awareness, huh? 那个全能信息通?
[32:51] Yeah. He’s shitting bricks after the DOD incident. 是的 国防部事件后他也很震惊
[32:54] They can trace the texts if Peterson plays ball. 如果彼得森开始活动 他们可以追踪短信
[32:57] Can I count on your help? 你会帮忙吗
[33:05] You have a good nap, sunshine? 你睡的不错嘛 阳光小子
[33:07] You all right? 你没事吧
[33:11] Option one, you can help us nail these bastards. 第一选择 帮我们找到那个混蛋
[33:15] Option two, you can go to prison for fraud. 第二选择 以欺诈罪进监狱
[33:19] So, what will it be, one or two? 那么 你选择一还是二
[33:22] Oh, gee, let me think. 让我考虑一下
[33:26] Good. 好吧
[33:27] Come on. I’ll give you a ride back to the hotel. 走吧 我带你回酒店
[33:34] I’ll hold onto this till tonight. 我会等到今天晚上
[33:37] You stay confined to the hotel and act normal. 你只能待在酒店 表现正常点
[33:42] Normal? 正常?
[33:54] 北纬38 57.122 西经77 26.887 米德堡 马里兰 国安局指挥部
[33:57] It’s grant for you, sir. 格兰特找您 先生
[33:58] Coffee’s cold. 咖啡凉了
[34:01] Morning, grant. 早 格兰特
[34:02] Afternoon, sir. 下午好 先生
[34:04] Right. 是的
[34:04] Now that we’ve got the small talk out of the way, what’s our status? 不说废话了 现在什么情况?
[34:08] We got peterson. 我们找到彼得森了
[34:09] And? 然后呢
[34:11] He doesn’t know anything. 他什么都不知道
[34:12] Whoever’s playing him is doing it anonymously. 玩弄他的人匿名干的
[34:14] Why him? Any idea? 为什么是他 知道了吗
[34:16] Not yet, sir. 还不知道 先生
[34:19] When can we go live? 我们什么时候可以实时通讯?
[34:21] We can be ready in three hours, sir. 我们可以在三个小时之内准备好 先生
[34:25] Done. 好的
[34:27] Tracking protocol in three hours, folks. 伙计们 追踪规程在三小时内准备好
[34:31] Zone 180, trunk-line three negative lock. 区域180 干线3 未锁定
[34:36] Someday all this will be yours. 有一天所有的一切都是你的
[34:39] Really? 真的?
[34:41] No. 不
[34:45] 北纬50 05.983 东经14 17.222 布拉格 捷克共和国
[35:12] Sir? 先生
[35:18] John. 约翰
[35:20] I need some answers. 我需要一些答案
[35:24] I’m sorry, Mr. Mueller. 我很抱歉 穆勒先生
[35:26] I haven’t got anything for you yet. 现在还没任何发现
[35:31] A man walks into my casino with nothing more than a phone… 一个人就带个手机走进我的赌场
[35:34] …and walks out with three million euros. 然后带着三百万欧元走了出去
[35:37] If my casinos are vulnerable, what about my banks? 如果我的赌场这么脆弱 那我的银行呢
[35:39] What about my commodities operations? 我的生意还做不做了?
[35:42] I need to know that some fool with a phone… 我得确定这个亿万帝国
[35:44] Can’t bring down a multi-billion dollar empire. 不会被一些拿着手机的混蛋们搞垮
[35:48] I will find whoever’s behind this. 我会找出背后黑手
[35:50] Not just who, John. how. 不仅仅是黑手 约翰 还有他的手段
[35:54] Of course. 当然
[35:58] Do you like archery, John? 你喜欢箭术吗 约翰
[36:00] I’m sorry? 对不起 什么
[36:01] Archery. 箭术
[36:04] I was quite an archer when I was young. 我年轻的时候是个射手
[36:06] I was passionate about it. 我曾很着迷箭术
[36:07] Used to make my own arrows. 常常自己做箭
[36:09] Do you know the secret of making an arrow that will fly to the target? 你知道做一支会飞向目标的箭的秘诀吗
[36:14] You need strong feathers. so, I bought myself a falcon. 你需要坚固的羽毛 所以我买了只猎鹰
[36:19] Called him Apollo, after the god of archery. 以箭神阿波罗的名字给它命名
[36:23] Marvelous creature. Beautiful, proud. 不可思仪的生物 漂亮 骄傲
[36:26] Magnificent feathers. 华丽的羽毛
[36:30] So, one day, apollo was flying the grounds here. 然后 某天 阿波罗在地面上飞翔
[36:33] Flying freely. 自由地飞翔
[36:35] I was watching him, admiring him. 我凝视他 赞赏他
[36:38] I picked up my bow and shot him. 我拿起我的弓 射他
[36:42] Straight through the heart. Died instantly. 直中心脏 速死
[36:48] Do you know why I did that, John? 你知道我为什么这么做吗 约翰
[36:52] To remind myself. 为了提醒我自己
[36:54] It’s the seemingly harmless traces we leave behind… 我们曾经留下的痕迹 看似是无害的
[36:58] …that later can be used to destroy us. 可它们迟早有一天会来毁灭我们
[37:03] Feathers, John. feathers. 羽毛 约翰 羽毛
[37:07] I think I understand. 我想我明白了
[37:16] Follow the messages, John. 追踪短信 约翰
[37:18] Bring me the sender. 带发件人回来
[37:21] Yes, sir. 是的 先生
[37:42] Yeah? 喂
[37:43] Hi, it’s Kamila. 我是卡米拉
[37:45] Wow! Hi. where are you? 你在哪儿
[37:49] So, you basically protect data from hackers? 那么 你的工作就是保护数据防止黑客?
[37:52] Yeah. Believe me, it’s not as exciting as it sounds. 是啊 相信我 虽然这听上去也不怎样
[37:57] Well, don’t get me wrong, it’s not a bad job. 也别误会 反正这工作也没什么不好
[37:59] I get to travel sometimes. 有时我会到处旅行
[38:02] But why computers? 但为什么选择电脑这行呢
[38:04] Well, I don’t know. they’re reliable. 我不知道 它们比较可靠
[38:08] They always follow their programming. 它们总是按程序来
[38:10] What, as opposed to people? 什么 跟人相反吗
[38:12] Well, yeah. 是的
[38:14] When computers tell you something, it doesn’t really hide what it means. 当电脑告诉你一些事 它不会隐藏真实意思
[38:21] What? 怎么了
[38:24] Someone’s still hurting from a bad break-up. 有人依旧因为分手受着伤
[38:30] Beautiful and wise. 漂亮而且聪明
[38:38] So, where are you from? 那么你从哪儿来
[38:39] The States. I bounced around a lot. 美国 我以前走了不少地儿
[38:42] And you live in Prague? 那你是住在布拉格吗
[38:44] Yeah. I study photography at the university. 是的 我在大学学摄影
[38:48] So, now you’re a photographer? 那 你现在是个摄影师吗
[38:50] Not exactly. 不全是
[38:53] Well… 好吧
[38:55] …we all have our secrets, I guess. 我想 我们都有自己的秘密
[39:03] Oh, great. 太好了
[39:06] I gotta go. 我得走了
[39:07] Again? 又一次
[39:08] Yeah. I’m sorry. 是的 对不起
[39:09] I’m really sorry. Can I buy you dinner later? please? 真对不起 晚点我可以请你吃晚餐吗
[39:13] I don’t know. 我不知道
[39:17] I’ll cook. 那我来做饭
[39:19] You cook? 你做饭?
[39:21] Let’s do that. 就这么定了
[39:23] Okay. 好的
[39:25] I’ll see you later. okay. 晚点见 好的
[39:38] We’ve isolated to trace. 我们单独追踪
[39:39] We need three messages for a lock. 我们需要三条消息来锁定
[39:41] What if I don’t get three? 那要是我没收到三条呢
[39:43] Well, then we wait until we do. 那么等着直到收到
[39:45] And just keep following their instructions. 而且就按他们的指示做
[39:47] Whatever they say? 不管他们说什么?
[39:49] Why do you even care? it’s not your money. 你在意什么 反正这都不是你的钱
[39:54] – What about my three million? – Your three million? -那我的三百万呢 -你的三百万?
[39:57] I’ll look right into that. 我会公平对待这事的
[40:05] Grant? 格兰特
[40:05] Yes, sir. We’re ready on our end. 是的 先生 我们这头准备好了
[40:08] Good. 很好
[40:09] We’re live, people. 连上线 伙计
[40:29] What a douche. 真是个弱智
[40:36] Vip blackjack. Seat five. 贵宾 21点 5号座位
[40:43] Here we go. 我们开始
[40:45] Target sim just went active. 目标识别模块开始活动
[40:46] Trunk line three, negative lock. 中继线3 未锁定
[40:48] Transit trunk node bravo four is active. 运输线节点B4区活动中
[40:51] Active source trace and lock. 活动资源追踪锁定
[40:52] Localization on, partial lockout. 定位中 部分锁定
[41:04] Change, please. 帮我换一下 谢谢
[41:24] Bet all. 全押
[41:28] Second text. 第二条消息
[41:30] Second sms detected. 监测到第二条短信
[41:31] Locked. Tracking second sms. 锁定 追踪第二条短信
[41:33] The system’s refining source coordinates. 系统缩小匹配来源
[41:35] Messages are coming from inside US territory, sir. 消息查明来源于美国 先生
[41:37] One more. 再来一条
[41:40] Bets, please. 请下注
[41:47] Everything? 所有吗
[42:03] 19. 19. 13. 19. 19. 13.
[42:10] Card? 发牌?
[42:46] That was your only warning. no more interference. 警告只有一次 不准再捣鬼
[42:50] Turn the phone off again, I’ll kill you. 再关掉手机 我就杀了你
[42:54] We got them. 我们找到他们了
[42:55] Full lockout. 完全锁定
[42:57] – Triangulation complete. – Call them as they come in. -三角测量完成 -用他们进来的方式打过去
[42:59] Refining coordinates. 缩小匹配
[43:00] Latitude north, between 42 and 29. 北纬 42到29
[43:03] The messages are coming from… 信息是从…
[43:06] …Maryland. 马里兰
[43:07] Transit trunk node bravo four is active. refining final coordinates. 运输线节点B4活动中 缩小最终匹配点
[43:10] North, 38 hours 57 minutes. 北边 38小时57分钟
[43:13] Shut it down! 关闭
[43:16] All tracking systems off! now! 关闭所有追踪系统 快
[43:24] Abort. I say again, abort. 中止计划 再说一次 中止
[43:27] Yes, sir. 是的 先生
[43:28] Source is Echelon. 来源是艾史兰
[43:33] We have an abort. Pull him off now! 我们中止计划 拉他过来 快
[43:35] Whoa, what do you mean abort? 中止是什么意思
[43:42] Let’s go, Peterson. 我们走 彼得森
[43:44] Hey, don’t turn off the phone! 别关手机
[43:45] Come on. 快来
[43:48] This is bullshit. What am I supposed to tell my boss? 这是废话 我要怎么跟我老板交代
[43:50] What do I care? tell him it’s classified. 关我什么事 告诉他这是机密
[43:52] Classified. That’s not gonna satisfy him. 机密 他不会满意这个回答
[43:55] Well, there goes your job. Again. 那就是还是你的问题了
[44:01] What’s going on? 怎么了
[44:03] The investigation has been terminated. 调查结束了
[44:07] This is about Echelon, isn’t it? 这是艾史兰 是吗
[44:11] You always had a big mouth. You should keep it shut. 你总是太多嘴 你真该闭嘴了
[44:17] Both of you. 你们两个都该
[44:26] What’s Echelon? 艾史兰是什么
[44:27] It’s NSA’s central computer. 那是国安局的中心电脑
[44:29] It filters all global communication. 它过滤全球的通讯
[44:33] Wait a minute. So, whoever’s sending the messages 等一下 就是说不管是谁发的信息
[44:36] Is using the NSA? 他是在利用国安局的系统?
[44:38] Exactly. 没错
[44:41] Echelon’s been compromised. Find out what the hell’s going on. 艾史兰被入侵了 找出怎么回事
[44:46] I don’t show any unauthorized access, sir. 我没找到任何未授权的访问 先生
[44:48] Somebody got in. I want to know how they did it and who it was. 有人进来了 我想知道谁干的 怎么干的
[44:51] Well, I can monitor the inputs. 我可以监控输入
[44:52] If someone’s remotely manipulating, we’ll see it in real-time. 如果有人远程操纵 我们可以实时看到
[44:55] Do it. 就这么干
[44:56] It’s gonna take me some time to reconfigure the… 这需要我一些时间改装…
[44:58] Just do it! now! 就这么干 快点
[45:02] 北纬60 06.983 东经14 17.222 布拉格 捷克共和国
[45:12] Well? 好了?
[45:14] Echelon’s a juggernaut. 艾史兰是个神话
[45:16] It can access any security system on the planet. 它可以访问地球上的任何一个安全系统
[45:18] I know what echelon’s capable of. 我知道艾史兰的能力
[45:20] I need to know who can hack into it. 我想知道的是谁能入侵它
[45:22] Well, someone with some serious know how. 有些特殊背景的人
[45:24] My guess is a foreign power, maybe even an insider. 我猜是外国势力 也可能是个内奸
[45:30] What are the NSA’s plans? 国安局的计划是什么
[45:32] Well, they’ve gotta keep a lid on this thing now. 他们现在在掩盖这事
[45:34] They’ve got the phone, 他们拿走了手机
[45:35] So they’ll try and trace the messages without Peterson. 他们会撇开彼得森 并继续追踪信息
[45:40] You said there were others who’d received messages. 你说过还有别人收到过信息
[45:44] Yes, but the selection seems random. 是的 但是选择似乎是随机的
[45:47] Nothing’s random. 没什么是随机的
[45:52] Track Peterson. 追踪彼得森
[45:54] He’ll lead us to who’s doing this. 他会带我们找到幕后黑手
[45:56] What makes you think he hasn’t served his purpose already? 你怎么知道他还有用
[45:59] Because he isn’t dead yet. 因为他还没死
[46:05] Sir, the NSA is not gonna tolerate an outside investigation. 先生 国安局不会容忍这样的外部调查
[46:07] John, just keep him alive. 约翰 必须保证他活着
[46:10] Otherwise, you’ll have worse than the NSA to deal with. 否则 你的也不会好过的
[46:15] Who is he? 他是谁
[46:17] Navy seal, sir. 海军海豹突击队队员 先生
[46:18] He can handle himself. 他可以处理好
[46:20] Not exactly his twin. 可他俩不太像
[46:22] He’ll do. 他会做好的
[46:23] If there’s a line of sight, which I doubt, it’ll be from a distance. 应该没事 即使他们有追踪 也是只能是远距离的
[46:26] What about Reed and Peterson? 雷德和彼得森呢
[46:28] Do they know? 他们知道吗
[46:30] They’ll stay quiet, sir. 他们不会乱说的 先生
[46:32] Reed I trust. peterson I don’t. 我相信雷德 可我不相信彼得森
[46:34] He’s too scared to be a threat, I guarantee it. 他胆小 吓唬一下就行了 我保证
[46:43] We’re ready here, sir. 我们这里准备好了 先生
[46:47] Forgive me for asking, 原谅我再问一句
[46:48] But are you sure you don’t want to use peterson on this? 你确定不让彼得森来做吗
[46:53] Grant, you have your orders, now follow them. 格兰特 你有令在身 令行禁止即可
[47:05] Waiting for the order on Peterson, sir. 等候您对彼得森的命令 先生
[47:08] Proceed. 继续执行
[47:13] Well, this was excellent. you’re an amazing cook. 这真不错 你原来是个手艺一流的厨师
[47:15] Thank you. 谢谢
[47:17] – Let me help you with this. – No. Stay here. Be right back. -让我来帮你吧 -不 坐着 很快回来
[47:21] Okay. 好吧
[47:26] You take these photographs yourself? 你拍的这些照片?
[47:28] Yeah. you like them? 是的 你喜欢吗
[47:31] Yeah. yeah, they’re beautiful. 是啊 很漂亮
[47:33] Yeah, it’s always been my dream to live in Paris. 住在巴黎一直是我的梦想
[47:37] What’s stopping you? 你为什么没去呢
[47:40] Reality. 现实情况
[47:41] Isn’t that what usually gets in the way of dreams? 这不是经常阻止梦想的因素吗
[47:44] I can’t say. 我说不上来
[47:45] Come on, max. You must want something. 来吧 你肯定有什么想要的
[47:49] I guess… 我想
[47:51] Thanks. 谢谢
[47:54] All I really want is to be useful. 我想要的是让自己变得更有价值
[48:05] And just once, you know… 曾经有一次
[48:09] …make a real difference. 我觉得自己与众不同
[48:12] You’ll get your chance. 你会的
[48:28] I’ve never been. 我从来没去过
[48:32] You’re missing out. 你错过了好东西
[48:34] Everyone has to see Paris at least once. 每个人都应该至少去看一次巴黎
[48:37] What’s so special about it? 它有什么特别
[48:39] It’s hard to describe, really. 很难描述 真的
[48:43] Tell me. 告诉我
[48:46] It’s… 就是
[48:48] …the way the streets look… 街道的外观
[48:51] …and the light from people’s windows… 人们窗户里漏出来的灯光
[48:55] …and the rain. 和雨
[48:59] The way it sticks in your eyelashes. 雨粘在你睫毛上的感觉
[49:02] Makes everything a painting. 让所有的东西看上去像是油画
[49:05] You know, it’s just paris. 你知道 这就是巴黎
[49:57] Yeah? 喂
[49:59] Is he still there? 他还在那儿吗
[50:03] Yeah. 是的
[50:05] Good. keep him there. I’m on my way. 很好 别让他走了 我正在路上
[50:08] And, Kamila… 而且 卡米拉
[50:11] …be prepared for anything. 请准备好 以防万一
[50:14] So, there’s a one there, then the four could be… 那 这里是一 那这个四应该…
[50:18] Fun my ass. 真他妈无聊
[50:25] Anything? 有消息吗
[50:26] Nothing. 没有
[50:32] 10 am. Kaprova and Kriz… 早上十点 卡波瓦和
[50:35] Krizovnicka. 克鲁尼滋卡
[50:37] Come on, let’s move it! 快 我们走
[50:38] Target sim just went active. 目标任务开始活动
[50:39] System’s refining source coordinates. 系统缩小来源匹配地
[50:42] Transit trunk node bravo four’s active. 运输干线节点B4活动中
[51:07] Receiving initial GPS data. 接收初始全球定位系统数据
[51:09] Channel delta 7 is active. negative lockout. D7频道活动中 未锁定
[51:12] Intel set tracer active. negative lockout. 主线设置追踪器启动 未锁定
[51:27] Cross now. 过马路 现在
[51:30] Target sim just went active. 目标人物开始活动
[51:32] Output data stream detected. 输出数据流探测
[52:27] Morning. 早安
[52:32] Wow, you look beautiful. 你看上去真美
[52:34] Thank you. 谢谢
[52:36] I hope you don’t mind. 希望你别介意
[52:38] No, not at all. What are you reading? 不 没有啊 你在读什么
[52:41] Little background on Echelon. 艾史兰的一点背景
[52:44] NSA’s filtering computer. 国安局的滤除电脑
[52:47] Did you know that the NSA intercepts every phone call we make? 你知道国安局截取我们打的每个电话吗
[52:50] Every email, every text? 每个邮件 每个短信
[52:52] – I guess I just assumed that. – Yeah, well… -我想我想象过 -是啊
[52:54] …that’s just what exists now. 现在情况就是这样
[52:56] The upgrade that failed would’ve put a camera in every person’s home. 如果它升级了 那么每家每户都会被装上摄像头
[53:00] Okay, now you just sound paranoid. 好吧 听起来你就想个妄想症患者
[53:01] No, NSA actually admits it. Look. 不 国安局承认了 看
[53:05] Come on. 过来
[53:07] See, the upgrade would’ve decentralized 看 升级会使艾史兰扩散到
[53:08] Echelon to operate in every computer on the net. 互联网上每一台电脑以便其操控
[53:12] This would be Echelon. 这台笔记本也会成为艾史兰
[53:14] Knowing what you download, reading what you type, 它能知道你下载了什么 录入了什么
[53:16] watching you on your webcam. 还能通过摄像头看到你
[53:18] Jesus. 天啊
[53:19] Worst of all, there’d be no stopping it. 最糟糕的是 没办法阻止它
[53:21] Not unless you turn off every computer in the world. 除非你关掉世界上的所有电脑
[53:25] A global police state. 全球管制
[53:26] Exactly. 没错
[53:27] And this only failed by one vote. 而这因一票之差给输掉了
[53:32] I bet the folks back in Omaha are glad that didn’t pass. 我猜奥马哈的人会很高兴这没被通过
[53:40] What? 怎么了
[53:43] I never said I was from Omaha. 我从来没说过我是奥马哈的
[53:51] So, how do you know that? 你怎么知道的
[53:58] Kamila? Look at me. 卡米拉 看着我
[54:09] Who the hell do you work for? 你究竟为谁工作
[54:19] Get down! 趴下
[54:21] Fuck! 靠
[54:22] Bedroom! Now! 去卧室 快
[54:43] Shit. 糟糕
[54:44] Bathroom. 去洗手间
[54:48] Stay down. 呆在这
[54:49] Okay. 好
[54:57] He’s with the girl. 他和那女的在一起
[55:00] They’re in the back. 他们在房间后门处
[58:43] Are you all right? 你还好吗
[58:46] Get him out of here. 带他离开这儿
[58:48] I’ll be fine. 我会没事的
[58:53] Come on. 走吧
[59:02] Just go. 走啊
[59:14] Sir? 长官?
[59:16] Give me some good news. 给我说点好消息
[59:18] I’m sorry, sir. We monitored everything… 抱歉 长官 我们监控了一切
[59:21] …but if someone’s getting in, I honestly don’t know how. 但如果有人能进入 我真不知道他是怎么做到的
[59:34] Yeah? 什么事
[59:35] I’m afraid I have some ba d news, sir. 恐怕有个坏消息要告诉你 先生
[59:37] Peterson got away. 彼得森跑了
[59:39] What? 什么
[59:39] It was the girl. She killed two of my men. 是那女的干的 她杀了我手下两个兄弟
[59:42] Stupid sons-of-bitches! 这个臭婊子
[59:57] I see you. I want Max 我看到你了 我要麦克斯
[59:59] or you die, Agent Grant. 否则你就死定了 格兰特特工
[1:00:24] You all right? 你还好吗
[1:00:25] I told them not to turn off the phone, okay? It said it was gonna kill me. 我告诉过不要关电话的 它说它要杀了我的
[1:00:29] Look, it wasn’t them, all right? It’s NSA. 听着 不是”它” 是国安局
[1:00:33] All right, so what do we do? Do we hide? 好吧 那我们怎么办 躲起来吗
[1:00:36] Hide? Look, you don’t hide from these guys. 躲? 听着 你躲不掉这帮家伙的
[1:00:39] What we’ve gotta do is figure out who’s behind this, 我们要做的就是查出谁是幕后主使者
[1:00:41] and let’s see if NSA’ll cut a deal. 然后看看是否国安局会帮我们一把
[1:00:44] How are we supposed to do that? 要怎么做
[1:00:46] That I don’t know. 我不知道
[1:00:53] Yuri. 尤里
[1:00:55] What, the cabbie with the earpiece? 什么 那戴耳机的出租车司机吗
[1:00:57] Yeah. He said, with my SIM, 是的 他说 通过我的手机用户识别卡
[1:00:59] he could find out who’s sending the messages. 他能找出谁发的信息
[1:01:01] Look, I think this is a little bit out of his league. 听着 我觉得这不是他能够搞定的
[1:01:03] Besides, he’s already skipped town. Hopped a plane back to Moscow. 再说 他已经不干了 搭飞机回莫斯科了
[1:01:07] I’m gonna call him. 我给他打个电话
[1:01:09] You’re not calling anybody. 你不能给任何人打电话
[1:01:10] One call and we’re gonna pop up on the grid. 一个电话就能暴露我们
[1:01:13] Fine. So, we go to Moscow. 好吧 那我们去莫斯科
[1:01:15] Just like that. Me and you, go to Moscow, right now. 像你说的 我和你 去莫斯科 现在
[1:01:16] If you got a better idea, spit it out! 你要有更好主意 就赶紧说
[1:01:21] You know what, I’ll go myself. Let me out. 我自己去 让我下车
[1:01:24] Look, buddy, you would not be alive right now if it wasn’t for me. 听着 老兄 要不是我你早就死了
[1:01:26] I am not gonna be alive if I don’t get some answers soon. 要是我找不到答案我还是会死
[1:01:28] So, stop the car. 所以 停车
[1:01:33] Stop the goddamn car! 把车停下
[1:01:36] Fine. 好吧
[1:01:55] Where the hell do you think you’re gonna go? 你以为你能想去哪儿
[1:01:58] They’ve got your phone, remember? 他们有你的手机 还记得吗
[1:02:03] And I’ve got your SIM card information. 我已经得到了你的用户识别卡信息
[1:02:07] Kamila cloned it. 卡米拉复制的
[1:02:10] That’s great. 好极了
[1:02:12] She really went to bother me on, didn’t she! 她很会给我找麻烦 不是吗
[1:02:15] Yeah, I’d say she did. She risked her life protecting you. 是的 那我们说说看 是她拼了命去保护你的啊
[1:02:19] You know a lot of women that would do that for you? 你以为随便哪个女人都会为你这么做吗
[1:02:23] Forget about Kamila. 不说卡米拉了
[1:02:25] Can you get me to Moscow or not? 你带不带我去莫斯科
[1:02:27] Mueller can, but I don’t know how we’re gonna convince him to do that. 即使穆勒能行 可我们怎么说服他去帮我们呢
[1:02:31] Russian cabbie can do what the NSA can’t? 俄罗斯的出租车司机能为国安局所不能的事?
[1:02:34] Yuri says he has equipment. He’s got connections. 尤里说他有个设备 可以获取连接
[1:02:37] That’s not good enough. 这还不够
[1:02:37] Listen, back at Corgem, 听着 柯根那时
[1:02:39] we bought cryptography modeller from the Russians. 我们从俄罗斯买密码模块的
[1:02:42] And they had the things that we don’t have, 他们有的东西我们没有
[1:02:43] shit the Chinese and Israelis don’t have. 我们连中国和以色列的劣质货也没有
[1:02:46] I don’t know how they got it, but they’re jacked in. 我不知道他们怎么做的 但他们搞定了
[1:02:51] All right, maybe so. 好吧 也许是这样
[1:02:53] But what makes you think we can trust this guy? 但你凭什么认为我们能相信他
[1:02:57] We can trust him a hell of a lot more than your buddies from NSA. 他比你那帮国安局的弟兄可信多了
[1:03:06] Okay. 好
[1:03:08] I’ll get us to Moscow, but you better be right about this. 我们去莫斯科 但愿你这次是对的
[1:03:15] Moscow, Russia 俄罗斯 莫斯科
[1:03:51] Sir? 长官
[1:03:53] Facial recognition got a ping. 面部识别系统捕获到了一个图像
[1:03:56] Moscow. 他们在莫斯科
[1:04:05] This is where we’re going. 我们要去这个地方
[1:04:08] Your seatbelt’s broken. It won’t fasten. 你车上的安全带坏了 系不上
[1:04:12] Why you need fasten? 你干吗要系上
[1:04:14] ‘Cause it’s the law. 法律规定啊
[1:04:16] You do that, police stop us. They think something wrong. 你这么做 警察会拦下我们 以为出了什么事
[1:04:20] Welcome to Moscow. 欢迎来到莫斯科
[1:04:31] Yes, sir. 长官
[1:04:32] They’re in Moscow. 他们在莫斯科
[1:04:56] Is that a B or a 6? 这是B还是6啊
[1:04:59] Oh. Max with GZT 650. 麦克斯和GZT 650
[1:05:04] You come to Moscow after all. 你们最终还是来莫斯科了
[1:05:08] Who this man? 这人是谁
[1:05:10] He’s cool. 他叫酷
[1:05:11] Don’t look cool. 看起来并不酷
[1:05:12] What do you want? 你们来干吗
[1:05:14] Answers. 寻找答案
[1:05:17] It’s my SIM info. 这是我的用户识别卡信息
[1:05:21] It’s been you all along, hasn’t it?! 一直以来都是你在捣鬼 对不对
[1:05:22] – Reed! – Shut up! -雷德 -闭嘴
[1:05:24] You just happen to pick Max up at the airport… 你在机场碰巧接到麦克斯
[1:05:25] …know all about his phone, and then offerto help him? 然后就知道他电话的事了 并给他帮忙?
[1:05:28] I don’t send messages, sir, I swear. 不是我发的信息 先生 我发誓
[1:05:31] Prove it! 证明给我看
[1:05:32] You bring SIM all this way. Let me find out who’s sending messages. 你带用户识别卡来了 我可以看看是谁发的信息
[1:05:36] Reed, listen to me. We’ve got to trust somebody. 雷德 听我说 我们得相信别人
[1:05:42] Just give me three hours. 给我3个小时
[1:05:45] You try to run and I will hunt you down. 你要是敢跑 我就整死你
[1:05:53] Come on. 好了
[1:06:03] You’re awful quiet. 你怎么一言不发啊
[1:06:06] It’s just strange being here. 觉得来这里挺怪异
[1:06:09] This was Cold War Central when I started at the Bureau. 我刚来局里的时候这个地方是冷战的中心
[1:06:13] You were in the FBI with Grant? Did you like it? 你和格兰特当时都在联邦调查局? 你喜欢那个工作吗
[1:06:16] Yeah, I did. 是的 我喜欢
[1:06:19] So why’d you leave? 那你为什么离开
[1:06:21] I had a big mouth. 我太多嘴了
[1:06:23] Patriot Act was up for renewal. 爱国法案当时要有所革新
[1:06:26] I was pushing for stricter safeguards. 我希望能加强安全保障力量
[1:06:28] Burke at NSA wanted to fast-track approval. 国安局的伯克想要快速立法
[1:06:31] He didn’t appreciate having somebody on the inside speaking out. 他不喜欢内部人多言多语
[1:06:36] So you were forced out. 所以你被封杀了
[1:06:38] No. He had Grant take care of that. 没有 他派格兰特顶了我的位置
[1:06:42] Wait a minute. That’s it? You just left? 等等 就因为这个? 你就离开了?
[1:06:45] What good is freedom of speech if you can’t use it? 在一个地方没有言论自由还有什么意思
[1:06:48] You can’t just leave. 你不可能就这样离开
[1:06:50] Why not? 为什么不
[1:06:51] Reed, you don’t strike me as the kind of guy… 雷德 我印象中的你不是这样的
[1:06:54] …who’s gonna be happy guarding people’s money in a Prague casino. 你不会只满足于在布拉格赌场里当个保安
[1:06:57] Look, I’m taking care of myself. 听着 我现在过得怡然自得
[1:07:01] Then what are you doing here? 那你干吗来这儿
[1:07:02] Getting paid to find out who’s doing this. 用人雇我查明是谁干的这件事
[1:07:05] And you don’t care who it is or why? 你不关心雇你的人是谁和为什么雇你吗
[1:07:08] Not even a little. 一点也不
[1:07:12] I just think you’ll feel sorry for yourself. 我只是觉得你会后悔的
[1:07:20] Let’s just get back, okay? 我们这就回去吧 好吗
[1:07:37] Did you figure it out? 你查清楚了吗
[1:07:39] Yeah. 是的
[1:07:40] So, who’s sending the messages? 那么 是谁发的信息
[1:07:42] You won’t like answer. 你不会喜欢这个答案
[1:07:52] This is entire input/output stream 这是这张用户识别卡接收的所有短信
[1:07:54] for all messages sent to SIM. 对应的网间输入输出数据流
[1:07:56] Box is empty. 输入栏是空的
[1:07:59] Nobody used Echelon to send messages. 没人用艾史兰发信息
[1:08:02] Echelon sent them itself. 艾史兰自己发的
[1:08:04] You gotta be kidding me. That’s your explanation? 你忽悠我吧 这就是你的解释吗
[1:08:07] Wait, what are you saying, that it’s alive? 等等 你说什么 它是有生命的吗
[1:08:09] No. Just following its programming. 不是 它依照程序做事
[1:08:11] That’s your explanation? 这就是你的解释吗
[1:08:15] I knew you wouldn’t believe me. 我就知道你不会相信我
[1:08:16] You’re damn right I don’t believe you. 我信你这鬼话才怪
[1:08:18] You tell me if I could do this. 那你来解释这是什么回事
[1:08:23] This list is all Echelon intercept calls 这份清单是艾史兰截获的电话记录
[1:08:25] containing SIM information 每条都有麦克斯·彼得森这个名字
[1:08:28] and name Max Peterson. 和相应的用户识别卡信息
[1:08:29] First, I sub-sort for information relating to flight 4400. 首先 我把和4400航班有关的信息做了排序
[1:08:33] Night before you receive phone… 你接到电话的前一晚
[1:08:35] …Echelon intercepted fuel analysis at Suvarnabhumi Airport, Bangkok. 艾史兰截取到曼谷素旺纳普机场的燃油分析报告
[1:08:39] Test results indicate fuel viscosity exceeds maximum… 测试显示燃油粘度超过可允许的最大值
[1:08:43] …but fuel provider reports normal viscosity. 但在燃油供应商的报告中其粘度正常
[1:08:46] Echelon knew flight 4400 would crash. 艾史兰由此知道4400航班会坠机
[1:08:49] Yes, with probability of 94.67%. 是的 有94.67%的可能性
[1:08:52] I’m not buying it. 我不信
[1:08:55] – No? – No. -真的不信吗 -不信
[1:08:57] Okay, it gets better. Day of crash, Echelon intercepts SMS. 更强的是 坠机当天 艾史兰截取到了这条短信
[1:09:01] Senderwas Chairman of Board of Tercom Corporation. 发信人是特尔公司董事长
[1:09:05] Recipient was Li Lin Chao, Director of Syzor. 收信人是李林朝 赛瑟的总经理
[1:09:08] Message body reads, 内容是
[1:09:09] “Congratulations. Our board has ratified your bid.” 祝贺你 我们的董事会接受了你的出价
[1:09:12] So Echelon intercepts an SMS for a little insider trading. 这么说它截获了这次小小的内幕交易的短信
[1:09:15] Precisely. 正是如此
[1:09:16] Big deal. Anyone with access to Echelon could’ve done that. 这不算什么 任何人访问艾史兰都能做到这个
[1:09:19] Maybe so, but only computer could have known that… 也许 但只有当计算机能知道
[1:09:22] …two of Empire Casino’s high-paying slots would pay off in one night. 两台皇家赌场的老虎机会在同一天晚上开大奖
[1:09:27] And the blackjack tables? 那21点怎么说
[1:09:28] Simple card counting. 就是些简单的牌面计算
[1:09:30] It just watched table and calculated probability of 它只需观察牌桌并计算
[1:09:33] blackjack or dealer going bust. 21点和玩家破产的可能性
[1:09:36] No human can count that fast. 人无法计算这么快
[1:09:38] Echelon can access any security camera in world. 艾史兰系统可以访问世界上任何监控摄像头
[1:09:42] Nobody used Echelon to send messages. 没人通过艾史兰发信息
[1:09:45] Echelon sent them itself. 艾史兰自己发的
[1:09:47] So, if Max has phone, it has Max. 所以 如果M麦克斯ax拿着手机 它就能找到麦克斯
[1:09:52] But why me? 但为什么是我
[1:09:53] What’s so special about me? 我有什么特别之处吗
[1:09:56] Shit! 糟糕
[1:09:58] All right, how do we get out of here? 我们怎样离开此地
[1:10:00] This stairwell. Hurry! 走这个楼梯 快
[1:10:01] All right, come on. 好吧 过来
[1:10:10] Stairwell. 注意楼梯
[1:12:29] FBI crash course? 是联邦调查局的速成班教的吗
[1:12:30] Brooklyn childhood. 小时候在布鲁克林街上混出来的
[1:12:57] Fuck this. 他妈的
[1:13:27] Look for a map. 找下地图
[1:13:42] It’s in Cyrillic. 都是斯拉夫语的
[1:13:45] – Left or right? – I don’t… -左拐还是右拐? -我不知道
[1:13:46] – Left or right?! – Left! -左拐还是右拐? -左
[1:13:55] I meant right. 我本想说右
[1:13:56] Great. 这下好了
[1:14:04] Shit. 糟糕
[1:14:06] All right, hold on. 好吧 抓紧
[1:14:27] Reed, let’s talk! 雷德 我们谈谈
[1:14:28] All right, Grant. I’ll start. 好吧 格兰特 我先来
[1:14:52] Jackasses, I wasn’t trying to kill you. 混蛋 我没想杀你
[1:14:55] Grab his other gun. It’s on his ankle. 把他的另一支枪拿来 在他脚踝那儿
[1:15:00] – I can prove it. – Whoa, easy. -我能证明 -放松点
[1:15:07] I see you I want Max or you die Agent Grant. 我看见你了 我要麦克斯 不然你死定了 格兰特特工
[1:15:10] Oh, shit. 糟糕
[1:15:11] All right, on your feet, Grant! 好吧 站起来 格兰特
[1:15:13] Let’s go, move it! 我们走 快
[1:15:15] Come on! 快
[1:15:25] “I see you. I want Max.” “我看见你了 我要麦克斯”
[1:15:27] We need you. It will only deal with you. 我们需要你 它只理会你一个人
[1:15:30] Not even Burke can touch you now. 现在连伯克现在都动不了你
[1:15:32] Yeah? You got a funny way of showing it. 是吗 你的表达方式很有意思
[1:15:35] Until it resumes contact, we’re stuck on… 和它重新联络之前 我们会…
[1:15:37] What do you mean “it?” 你说的”它”是指什么
[1:15:40] We believe that Echelon may be sending the messages itself. 我们相信艾史兰可能自行发送信息
[1:15:44] Will you help us, Peterson? 你能帮助我们吗 彼得森
[1:15:48] Will you help us? 你能帮我们吗
[1:15:51] Can I trust you? 我可以相信你吗
[1:15:53] Of course you can trust me. 你当然可以相信我
[1:15:54] I said, can I trust you? 我说了 我可以信任你吗
[1:15:56] Max, what are you doing? Max 你在干什么
[1:15:58] Can I trust you? 我可以信任你吗
[1:16:00] You quit fucking around, man. 别闹了 兄弟
[1:16:03] You can trust me! 你可以相信我
[1:16:06] You know what? 你知道吗
[1:16:09] I believe you, Sunshine. 我相信你了 阳光小子
[1:16:12] Give me that goddamn thing. 把那枪给我
[1:16:13] That was loud. 枪声好大啊
[1:16:26] What does it say? 它说什么
[1:16:28] What the hell does that mean? 究竟是什么意思
[1:16:30] It’s a zip code. 是个邮编
[1:16:30] Welcome back, Mr. Peterson. Go to 68113. Acct 2T9 欢迎回来 彼得森先生 前往68113 Acct 2T9
[1:16:31] This was the first installation I did. 我第一个就职的地方
[1:16:34] In Omaha. 在奥马哈
[1:16:37] North Atlantic 北大西洋
[1:16:50] Sir, the NSA has uploaded the information on the Omaha facility. 长官, 国安局传来了奥马哈设施的相关信息
[1:16:53] Are we set up? 都安排好了吗
[1:16:54] Yes. We’re coordinating with local SWAT. 是的 我们有当地特警协助
[1:16:56] Good. 很好
[1:16:59] The facility is a converted hangar bought by 这是个改造了的飞机库
[1:17:02] a start-up planning to lease bandwidth. 被一个创业之初的公司买下想租赁贷款
[1:17:05] That ring a bell? 有印象了吗
[1:17:08] I remember it was a strange building to house servers in. 我记得那是栋用来租赁的一个奇怪的建筑
[1:17:11] Yeah, apparently so did the potential clients. 潜在的客户也会这样觉得
[1:17:13] The company was sold at auction before it even opened. 公司还没成立就被拍卖了
[1:17:15] The place hasn’t been entered since time of sale. 这地方很久没人来过了
[1:17:18] We’re still trying to locate the current owner. 我们还在设法找到现在的房主
[1:17:20] What’d you do there? 你在那做什么的
[1:17:22] Same thing I always do. 还是老本行
[1:17:24] Installed BIOS level failsafe circuitry. 安装系统级的安防电路板
[1:17:27] Bios what? 系统? 什么?
[1:17:29] Password protection. 密码保护
[1:17:31] I’m impressed. 真令人刮目相看
[1:17:33] I always thought you were a little stupid. 我一直当你是个傻小子呢
[1:17:38] You mean stupid like build a computer that 你说的傻小子是一个可以
[1:17:41] Knows absolutely everything then lose control of it? 建立并操控计算机系统的人吗
[1:17:46] Omaha Nebraska 内布拉斯卡州 奥马哈
[1:18:14] Special agent Grant, FBI. Are we ready? 联邦特派员格兰特 准备好了吗
[1:18:17] Just about, sir. 差不多了
[1:19:15] All clear! 安全
[1:19:17] We’ll take over from here. 开始搜查
[1:19:34] Activate the grid. 接通电源
[1:19:35] Yes, sir. 是
[1:19:46] Okay, now what? 现在怎么办
[1:19:55] “Authorize bios.” You know how to do that? 系统授权 你会弄吗
[1:19:59] Yeah. 会
[1:20:07] Sir, we got the next text message. 头儿 我们收到下一条短信
[1:20:09] “Authorize bios.” 系统授权
[1:20:10] Hang on. 等等
[1:20:13] What the hell is “authorize bios”? “系统授权”是什么鬼东西
[1:20:15] It opens the servers for access so outside data can get in. 那可以打开服务器 接收外来信息
[1:20:19] Why would it want that? 那有什么用
[1:20:20] I don’t know. 不清楚
[1:20:21] But it will allow us to see what’s on the servers. 但那可以让我们看到服务器上的东西
[1:20:23] You sure we’re not opening up a pandora’s box of viruses? 你确定我们打开的不是一堆病毒
[1:20:26] No, sir. 不会
[1:20:26] They can prevent any existing files on the drives from getting out. 他们可以保证硬盘上的一切资料不外泄
[1:20:34] Grant… do it. 格兰特 开始吧
[1:20:37] Yes, sir. 遵命
[1:20:44] Turn it on. 打开它
[1:20:48] Yeah. 好的
[1:20:52] Yeah. Try not to fuck it up, Max. 别搞砸了 麦克斯
[1:21:16] So far so good. 一切正常
[1:21:27] All right. I’ll use my admin password. 我用管理密码登录
[1:21:34] Are you ready? 开始吗
[1:21:36] Do it. 开始吧
[1:21:44] Step back, Peterson. 让开 彼得森
[1:21:56] What do we have? 有什么信息
[1:22:01] Nothing, sir. 什么都没有
[1:22:02] – no, check again. – I’m positive. -不可能 再查 -我肯定
[1:22:05] Command structure for boot-up is in firmware and the drives are formatted, 结构指令在固件中启动 磁盘被格式化
[1:22:08] But they haven’t seen any data. 但是没有任何资料
[1:22:11] Dry hole, people. 空城计
[1:22:13] Everybody out! 我们走吧
[1:22:36] Sir, I’m seeing an outbreak of copy routines… 头儿 我发现一连串拷贝布线
[1:22:39] …and massive data outflow. 大量资料外流
[1:22:47] Yeah. I got it. 我查到了
[1:22:49] We finally tracked down the guy that owns this place. 我们总算查出仓库主人是谁了
[1:22:51] Great. Get him on the line. 太好了 上网联系他
[1:22:53] That’s gonna be difficult. he’s dead. 恐怕不行 他死了
[1:22:55] What? 什么
[1:22:55] Yeah, Stuart Wallace. 死者名叫斯图亚特·华莱士
[1:23:05] Get the men out of here. We’ll catch up. 让大家撤离 我们会跟进
[1:23:07] All right, you got it. 好的
[1:23:09] Let’s go! 我们走
[1:23:12] Who’s Stuart Wallace? 斯图亚特·华莱士是谁
[1:23:14] He’s a realtor. 一个房产经纪
[1:23:16] His credit card bought your phone. 你的手机就是他买的
[1:23:19] One of the other recipients. 另一个接收者
[1:23:23] I got a bad feeling about this. 我有不详的预感
[1:23:32] Hey, Max! 麦克斯
[1:23:42] Echelon’s moving in. 艾史兰系统正在启动
[1:23:45] What’s going on? 怎么回事儿
[1:23:51] Where’s it going? 这是在向哪里传输
[1:23:53] Looks like… 好像是
[1:23:55] Nebraska. 到内布拉斯卡
[1:24:03] Do a goddamn reboot. 快重新启动啊
[1:24:04] We can’t. 不行
[1:24:05] What? 为什么
[1:24:07] It’s no longer here, sir. 不受控制了
[1:24:09] Echelon is gone. 艾史兰系统崩溃了
[1:24:12] Are you trying to tell me our 你的意思是
[1:24:13] Multibillion dollar program just got up and left?! 我们投入几十亿的项目就这么完了
[1:24:16] On its own?! 自我毁灭?
[1:24:20] What the hell are you looking at?! 你他妈看什么呢
[1:24:28] All right, so that’s why it picked you. 难怪说你才是救星
[1:24:30] It wanted to move and you were the only one with the key. 它要启动 只有你知道能阻止
[1:24:32] Yeah, but to get out past the nsa firewalls, it would’ve needed… 但要通过国家安全局设置的防火墙
[1:24:35] Someone at the pentagon. 就必须进入五角大楼
[1:24:38] Right. 没错
[1:24:40] Okay. Why does it even need to leave NSA at all? 为什么非在大楼里不可
[1:24:44] What could it possibly do here that it couldn’t do there? 也许在这里操作也是一样
[1:24:54] Well, there’s your answer. 说的没错
[1:24:55] What is it? 那是什么
[1:24:58] Sir, come take a look at this. 头儿 来看看这个
[1:25:04] Now what? 又怎么了
[1:25:05] It’s upgrading itself. 它在自动升级
[1:25:09] The upgrade. 升级?
[1:25:11] Congress wouldn’t allow it, so it’s giving it to itself. 国会不批准 只好自己干
[1:25:15] And it couldn’t do that at nsa, could it? 却不能在安全局里做
[1:25:17] No. This is a temporary house. 不一定 这只是个临时据点
[1:25:20] Long enough to take residence in every computer on the net. 有足够时间切入联网的任何一台计算机
[1:25:25] I mean, it’ll be unstoppable. 并且不受拦截
[1:25:27] Shut it down. 关掉它
[1:25:36] “Don’t try it.” 想都别想
[1:25:38] What’s that? 那是什么
[1:25:41] It looks like financial records. 好像是财务记录
[1:25:45] Oh, my god. 我的天哪
[1:25:47] It’s taken the entire country’s money hostage. 它掌握了国家财政命脉
[1:25:52] Of course. 当然
[1:25:53] The fourth recipient worked at Axiprus. 第四个接收者在阿科斯普鲁斯工作
[1:25:56] They have the largest credit data storage facility in the country. 他们有全国最大的信用卡数据储存设备
[1:25:59] Makes sense. 这就讲的通了
[1:26:00] So if we turn it off or blow this place, 如果我们关机或把这捣毁
[1:26:04] We’ll lose everything. 就会功亏一篑
[1:26:05] No, hold on. If I can get around our security failsafes somehow… 慢着 如果我修复好安全故障
[1:26:08] …I might be able to stop the upgrade without losing the money. 也许可以阻止升级 避免损失
[1:26:12] Get to it. 开始干吧
[1:26:13] All right. 好的
[1:26:19] All right, Max, come on. 麦克斯 加油干吧
[1:26:21] Think 好好想想
[1:26:22] Exactly. 没错
[1:26:24] You know it. 你了解了
[1:26:26] Okay, I’ll see you Thursday. You, too, sir. 我们周四见 您也是
[1:26:29] And thank you, Mr. president. 感谢您 总统先生
[1:26:33] It’s Grant for you, sir. 格兰特的电话
[1:26:35] Coffee’s cold. 换杯热咖啡
[1:26:38] Grant. 格兰特
[1:26:39] Sir, it’s got us by the balls. 头儿 事情有点棘手
[1:26:40] We’re trying to find a safe way to shut it down. 我们试图进行安全关闭
[1:26:43] Shut it down? Why the hell would I do that? 关闭? 何必自找麻烦
[1:26:49] Shit! 该死
[1:26:50] Listen to me, last week… 听着 上周
[1:26:53] …one liberal senator switches her vote at the last minute… 一名自由党参议员在最后一刻改投选票
[1:26:56] …and mothballs the greatest surveillance tool ever created. 令史上最完美的监督系统得以产生
[1:26:59] Now we are just 10 minutes away from 只差十分钟 我将见证
[1:27:01] Realizing the greatest security advance 此生最强大的安全系统诞生
[1:27:03] In my lifetime and you want to shut it down? 而你却要让我关闭它
[1:27:06] Sir, if we do this, we won’t have security. It will. 如果不这么做 就毫无安全可言
[1:27:23] Look, I’d be lying if I said I thought this was how it was gonna go down. 如果它有问题我不会支持
[1:27:26] …but the bottom line is the president wants this… 关键是总统同意
[1:27:28] …i want this and the country will be safer with this. 我乐见其成 国家安全更会因此而加强
[1:27:31] So, end of story. 照我说的做
[1:27:36] Let me try talking to him. 让我和他谈谈
[1:27:41] Burke, this is Reed 伯克 我是雷德
[1:27:43] Reed. I’m sorry you got caught in the crossfire on this one. 雷德 抱歉让你夹在中间为难
[1:27:47] Yeah, I’m sure you are. 我明白
[1:27:59] Have you thought of the consequences? 你考虑过后果吗
[1:28:01] This thing has killed four people already. 已经有四个人因此丧命了
[1:28:03] Which was unfortunate. 我深表遗憾
[1:28:05] But Spencer assures me it’s malfunctioning… 但是斯宾塞向我保证那只是意外
[1:28:07] …because it hasn’t been permitted to follow its original programming. 那时它还未被允许追踪原始程序
[1:28:11] Giving it the upgrade will cure that. 升级能解决那些问题
[1:28:14] Once it’s installed, you’ll have no control over it. 一旦升级 你将无法控制
[1:28:17] We’re at war, Reed. 我们别争了 雷德
[1:28:18] If the computer acts unilaterally on occasion, 电脑偶尔不受控制
[1:28:21] That’s a small price to pay. 也没什么大不了的
[1:28:22] Anyway, we programmed it. It’s on our side. 这是我们设计的 一切尽在掌握
[1:28:25] No, don’t bet on that. 不 谁都不能打包票
[1:28:34] Damn it! 该死的
[1:28:35] Peterson thinks he can shut it down without losing any of the money, 彼得森有办法关闭系统并避免损失
[1:28:38] And I’m gonna let him. 我同意他这么做
[1:28:41] You’re forgetting yourself, Mister. 请认清自己的身份
[1:28:42] You do not have the authority. 你无权这么做
[1:28:47] But I do. 但我有权
[1:28:50] I’m sorry, sir, I have to go against you on this. 抱歉 头儿 这次不能听你的了
[1:28:54] Say that again, Grant. And this time, choose your words very carefully. 你说什么 格兰特 注意态度
[1:28:59] Yes, sir. 好的 长官
[1:29:01] I’m authorizing Peterson to shut it down. 我授权彼得森关闭系统
[1:29:05] If you so much as touch one key on that computer, so help me god 如果你敢动那台电脑一下 我发誓
[1:29:09] I’ll have you hauled up fort reason 我要把你发配边疆
[1:29:10] And watch your ass hang in the public square. 游街示众
[1:29:13] You understand me?! 你听到没
[1:29:14] Do you?! 明白吗
[1:29:16] We’ll see who hangs who. 看谁笑到最后
[1:29:25] So, how long you figure we have till they come back? 在他们来前我们有多少时间
[1:29:28] Swat’s local. Burke won’t want any witnesses. 不会很久 伯克害怕事情败露
[1:29:31] But my men, my former men a few minutes. 几分钟前我们还是同一阵线
[1:29:38] What kind of artillery you got in this rig, then? 你的武器装备如何
[1:29:42] Welcome back, baby. 欢迎加入 老兄
[1:29:49] Fletcher. 我是弗莱彻
[1:29:52] Are you sure, sir? 您确定吗
[1:29:54] All right. 好的
[1:30:08] How you doing, Max? Any progress? 怎么样 有进展吗
[1:30:11] Not yet. 还没
[1:30:13] Yeah, well, take your sweet time, huh? 没时间让你磨蹭了
[1:30:59] Can you hear me? 能听到我说话吗
[1:31:01] Yes. 是的
[1:31:03] I have orders to take this building by force, if necessary. 如有必要 我奉命攻占此处
[1:31:07] I need you to stand down. 放下武器
[1:31:09] I can’t do that. 不可能
[1:31:13] So, what is your basic mandate? 基本指令是什么
[1:31:15] To protect the national security of the united states. 保卫美国国家安全
[1:31:18] National security? 国家安全?
[1:31:22] Sir, I need you to throw down your weapons. 请放下武器
[1:31:25] Sorry, I can’t do that. 恕难从命
[1:31:35] Define the United States. 定义美利坚共和国
[1:31:37] A nation of citizens with freedoms protected by the constitution. 一个公民自由受宪法保护的国家
[1:31:42] Per your mandate, you must defend the freedom of united states citizens? 根据指令 你必须保护美国公民自由
[1:31:47] Yes. 是的
[1:31:49] Damn it, Grant, don’t make me do this. 该死的 格兰特 别逼我
[1:31:53] And any threat to that freedom must be eliminated? 所有威胁自由因素将被消除
[1:31:56] Yes. 是的
[1:32:02] Search all articles for “senate bill 2330.” 搜索所有包含”参议院议案2330″的文章
[1:32:13] This is your last chance! 这是最后警告
[1:32:50] Come on, come on. 快点 快点
[1:32:52] Hurry up. 再快一点
[1:32:53] Hurry. 快
[1:33:02] Come on. What the hell’s taking so long? 怎么会那么慢
[1:33:14] Let’s go, Max! 麦克斯 我们走
[1:33:15] We can’t hold them all day! Come on, hurry! 我们支持不了多久 快点
[1:33:18] Hold on. 再等一下
[1:33:19] Come on. Get it already. 快点出来
[1:33:26] Come on. 快
[1:33:43] Learn. learn! 速度 速度
[1:34:07] TRANSFER COMPLETE. DO YOU WISH TO INSTALL ECHELON UPGRADE? 传输成功 是否安装艾史兰升级程序
[1:34:20] Echelon is a threat to freedom. 艾史兰对自由存在威胁
[1:34:24] NO 否
[1:34:33] I did it. 我成功了
[1:34:34] Shutting down. 系统关闭
[1:34:44] Oh, shit! 该死
[1:34:45] I did it! 我成功了
[1:35:02] Don’t move! 都别动
[1:35:09] Get them out of here. 把他们带走
[1:35:14] Fort Meade, Maryland. NSA headquarters 马里兰州 米德堡 国安局总部
[1:35:18] No, Mr. president 不 总统先生
[1:35:19] Echelon is completely offline… 艾史兰系统已经完全取消
[1:35:22] …until we can figure out a way to solve the malfunction. 在未解决故障之前不会启用
[1:35:25] Of course not. 当然不会
[1:35:27] Yes, sir, I understand you can’t. 是的 我明白您不能这么做
[1:35:30] Yes, sir. It is entirely my responsibility. 是的 这完全是我的责任
[1:35:36] Goodbye, Mr. president. 再见 总统先生
[1:35:51] Your car’s waiting, sir. 您的车在外面
[1:35:53] Who’s first? 谁先来的
[1:35:54] The senate intelligence oversight committee. 参议院情报监督委员会
[1:36:04] You know the three most important words in politics? 你知道政坛的三字箴言吗
[1:36:10] No, sir. 不知道
[1:36:13] Don’t get caught. 无 把 柄
[1:36:30] Problem solved. 问题解决
[1:36:38] All right, let’s go, Peterson! 走吧 彼得森
[1:36:49] There he is. 他出来了
[1:36:51] So they’re not pressing charges? 他们不会起诉吧
[1:36:53] I really don’t think they want the public to hear about this one. 我看他们不想此事曝光
[1:36:57] Do me a favor. 帮我个忙
[1:36:58] Keep your mouth shut this time. please. 对这次的事保密
[1:37:02] And who paid our bail? 谁保释了我们
[1:37:05] Nobody special. 不是别人
[1:37:06] Just someone who took a bullet for you. 就是是替你挡下一枪的那位
[1:37:20] So, what do you think? Gonna come back? 你想回来吗
[1:37:25] I don’t know. Maybe. If I can get my old office back. 也许吧 要是我还能呆在老地方
[1:37:29] What old office? 什么老地方
[1:37:31] That old office I had, in the corner, with the view? 我原来的办公室 绝佳的赏景角落
[1:37:33] You mean my office. 那是我的办公室
[1:37:37] Well, thanks for getting us out. 谢谢你保释我们
[1:37:39] Not me. Mueller. 不是我 是穆勒
[1:37:41] He’s a hard man to say no to, 他是个守口如瓶的人
[1:37:43] Especially when he wants to keep a story off the front page. 特别是他想对一件事保密的时候
[1:37:46] He sent you all this way just to tell me that? 他大老远送你来就是为了告诉我这些
[1:37:48] And to give you this. 还要给你这个
[1:37:53] He said you deserved it. 他说这是你应得的
[1:37:58] I don’t know what to say. 我不知说什么好
[1:38:01] Just say you’ll stay out of his casinos. 只要答应在他的赌场玩通宵就好
[1:38:05] Fair enough. 说得对
[1:38:07] So when are you headed back? 你什么时候回去
[1:38:09] Tonight. 今晚
[1:38:12] How about a little detour? 来次旅行怎么样
[1:38:15] Where? 去哪里
[1:38:18] Paris. 巴黎
[1:38:21] Well, the check’s in euros. 用欧元支付支票
[1:38:23] I figure it’s as good a place as any to cash it. 没有比这更好的消费之地了
[1:38:31] That a yes? 你答应了
[1:38:39] Wait a minute. 等等
[1:38:43] Is it…? 是谁
[1:38:44] No. it’s Yuri.(Congrats Max! Say hi to mother) 是尤里(恭喜你 麦克斯 代我向你妈妈问好)
[1:38:49] Who’s Yuri? 谁是尤里
[1:39:36] Moscow, Russia, The Kremlin 俄罗斯 莫斯科 克里姆林宫
[1:40:18] 543 这个自然
2009年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Awake(夺命手术)[2007]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: a good woman is hard to find(好人难寻)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme