英文名称:Dust In The Wind
年代:1986
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:13] | What’s wrong? | ��怎么了? |
[02:18] | I couldn’t do the math | 今天考数学,我都不会写 |
[02:23] | Why don’t you ask me before? | 不会,��平时为什么不问我? |
[03:23] | Huen | 阿云 |
[03:25] | Your Mom wants you to bringthe rice home | ��妈叫��拿米回去 |
[04:02] | They’re going to show a movie | 那里要放电影 |
[04:44] | How come you’re so late? | 怎么这么晚? |
[04:45] | I missed the train | 我没赶上车 |
[04:50] | When will your father be out of the hospital? | 你爸爸什么时候出院? |
[04:52] | I don’t know | 我不知道 |
[05:08] | Dinner time | 吃饭了 |
[05:10] | Why don’t you eat? | 你怎么都不吃饭? |
[05:13] | Grandpa says if you don’t eat | 不吃的话,阿公告诉你 |
[05:15] | You’ll be hungry,and then you’ll die | 不吃饭肚子会饿,会饿死 |
[05:18] | and if you die,you can’t live with Mom | 如果饿死,你就看不到妈妈 |
[05:23] | or Dad | 也看不到爸爸 |
[05:25] | Be a good boy | 不要这样,乖乖的吃 |
[05:27] | Let Grandpa feed you | 阿公喂你好不好? |
[05:30] | You’re not being good | 你这孩子都不乖 |
[05:32] | You have to listen to Grandpa | 要听阿公的话这样才乖 |
[05:34] | When you grow up,you can go to school | 以后才会长大,长大才能读书 |
[05:39] | Be good | 这样才乖 |
[05:42] | Let Grandpa feed you | 阿公喂你 |
[05:43] | You won’t? Let’s put some soup in | 不要,阿公帮你泡汤 |
[05:47] | It’s good with soup | 泡汤好好吃呢! |
[05:49] | There’s oil in the soup | 汤里有油,很好吃的 |
[05:52] | Let’s try some soup | 阿公帮你泡汤 |
[06:00] | What a naughty boy | 你这孩子真不成蒜 |
[06:04] | Taking all the oil in the soup | 你把汤里的油都捞走 |
[06:09] | and adding it to your own rice | 自己泡饭吃 |
[06:11] | leaving nothing for your brothersand sisters | 那你妹妹、弟弟 只能吃汤里剩下的渣 |
[06:17] | You must pour soup evenly | 我们要吃就要匀匀的捞起来吃 |
[06:22] | Everyone must do it this way | 大家都要这样才对 |
[06:27] | I told you | 跟你讲都不听 |
[06:29] | Grandpa feels sorry wheneveryour Mom beats you | 你被妈妈打,阿公替你心疼 |
[06:34] | When your Mom’s not home | 有时你妈妈不在 |
[06:36] | you teal MSG in the kitchen | 你跑进厨房偷味精吃 |
[06:38] | Eating too much of that stuff | 味精吃多了 |
[06:40] | your hair will start falling | 头发会一根一根掉光\n你会变成秃头 |
[06:43] | And that’s not the worst | 这还没关系 |
[06:45] | Tooth paste is for brushing teeth | 你连牙膏,牙膏是用来刷牙的 |
[06:47] | You even stole toothpaste to eat | 你连牙膏都拿去吃 |
[06:50] | You shouldn’t do things like that | 小孩子以后不要这样 |
[06:52] | You must be good | 要乖点 |
[06:58] | Listen to Grandpa | 阿公跟你说 |
[06:59] | Listen closely to Grandpa | 阿公仔细跟你说,你看看 |
[07:02] | Look, this isn’t the ordinary rice | 这跟你吃的饭不一样 |
[07:04] | Grandpa bought this in Taipei | 这是以前阿公去台北 |
[07:07] | in a fancy restaurant | 在一家料理店吃的 |
[07:10] | Only foreigners were eating there | 一进去,里面都是外国人在吃 |
[07:13] | This is Western food | 这就是外国人的西餐 |
[07:15] | There’s an egg in there | 这里面还有鸡蛋很好吃 |
[07:20] | You have to eat it | 这你一定要吃 |
[07:22] | to grow up | 才会长大 |
[07:24] | Look at these sticks | 你看一枝一枝的 |
[07:25] | This is not the ordinary rice | 跟我们的饭都不一样 |
[07:27] | Be a good boy | 要乖乖的吃 |
[07:31] | Eat it | 拿起来吃,拿起来吃 |
[07:47] | Grandpa, is Wan home? | 阿公,阿远在不在? |
[07:49] | What do you want him for? | 你要找他做什么? |
[07:50] | I need him to write a letter for me | 我要叫他帮我写封信 |
[07:51] | Wan | 阿远 |
[07:54] | The auntie next door needs your help | 我们隔壁的阿姨要拜托你 |
[07:59] | to write a letter | 拜托你帮她写封信 |
[08:01] | Please help me write a letter | 拜托你帮我写封信 |
[08:02] | OK. Let’s go upstairs | 好,到楼上去写 |
[08:43] | He hasn’t sent money home.for 3 months | 两三个月没寄钱回来 |
[08:47] | His father is angry | 他爸爸在生气 |
[08:50] | Auntie, please slow down | 伯母,��说慢点 |
[08:50] | I can’t write that fast | 我跟不上 |
[08:51] | OK | 好 |
[09:06] | Little brother and sister | 家里小弟、小妹 |
[09:08] | need money for food and clothes | 吃的、穿的,都要用钱 |
[09:16] | Tell him to send money | 叫他领钱 |
[09:17] | when he gets paid | 寄一些钱回来 |
[10:27] | Grandpa | 阿公 |
[10:43] | Is your foot better? | 出院了,脚有没有好点? |
[10:47] | Much better | 好多了 |
[10:49] | Slowly | 慢慢走!慢慢走! |
[11:33] | Hello, Grandpa | 阿公,你好 |
[11:34] | Hello | 你好!你好! |
[11:35] | Medicine change | 换药包啦! |
[11:36] | Medicine change? | 要换药包? |
[11:37] | Wait a moment | 你稍等一下 |
[11:39] | Ching | 阿琴 |
[11:40] | Ching | 阿琴 |
[11:42] | Someone’s here to change.the medicine | 人家要来换药包 |
[12:12] | Dad, your watch | 爸,手表 |
[12:17] | School report card | 成绩单 |
[12:32] | Dad, I don’t feel like going.to senior high | 爸,我高中不想读了 |
[12:37] | Then what do you want to do? | 你不读要做什么? |
[12:39] | I want to go to Taipei and work | 我想到台北找工作 |
[12:41] | I can go to night school if I want | 如果要读,读补校就好了 |
[12:53] | It’s up to you | 随便你 |
[12:55] | If you want to be a cow,there wil always a plow for you | 你要做牛不怕没犁可拖 |
[13:07] | How much? | 多少? |
[13:08] | 27 dollars in all | 总共二十七元 |
[13:10] | How come it costs so much? | 怎么这么贵? |
[13:12] | 3 packs of pills cost 15 | 利痛丹三包十五元 |
[13:16] | One bottle of stomach medicine is 12 | 胃散一瓶十二元 |
[13:19] | That makes 27 | 总共二十七元 |
[13:21] | Stomach medicine? | 胃散? |
[13:23] | Those pills are the ones my husband.took the day his foot was injured | 利痛丹是我先生,脚被压伤那天吃的 |
[13:26] | What’s the stomach medicine for? | 胃散没人吃啊,怎么会? |
[13:33] | You devil! | 这个死囝仔! |
[13:35] | Ding | 阿丁 |
[13:38] | Ding | 阿丁 |
[13:40] | Come over here | 你给我过来 |
[13:47] | You devil! | 你这个死囝仔,你! |
[13:50] | You won’t get away | 你要跑哪里去? |
[13:52] | You really know how to eat! | 你实在很爱吃 |
[13:53] | If it’s not toothpaste, it’s MSG | 不是偷吃牙膏,就是吃味素 |
[13:56] | You even ate stomach medicine! | 连胃散你也要吃 |
[13:57] | Your mouth is so itchy | 你嘴那么痒 |
[13:59] | You should try biting rocks | 不会去嚼石头 |
[16:14] | Who’s he?? | 他是什么人? |
[16:15] | He said you wouldn’t be able.to pick me up | 他说你不能来接我 |
[16:17] | I told you to wait.at the Rear Station | 我不是叫��在后火车站等 |
[16:19] | My Mom said the Rear Station.isn’t safe | 我妈说,后火车站很乱 |
[16:21] | She told me to wait on the platform | 叫我在月台等你 |
[16:24] | My rice sack! | 我的米袋 |
[16:26] | What’s in it? | 装什么东西? |
[16:27] | Potatoes | 蕃薯 |
[16:33] | Give it back! | 东西还我! |
[16:34] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你想干什么? |
[16:35] | You beat me! | 你要打人!你要打我! |
[16:38] | Help! You beat me! | 救人啊!你要打我! |
[16:40] | Beating up on an old man! | 欺负个老人算什么! |
[17:10] | I told you to mix the colors | 叫你调色,你在乱画 |
[17:22] | This is Huen | 这是阿云 |
[17:23] | This is Hen-chun | 恒春仔 |
[17:26] | How do you do? | ��好 |
[17:27] | I’m Huang Chien-ho | 我叫黄健和 |
[17:29] | But they all call me Hen-chun | 他们都叫我恒春仔 |
[17:31] | Wait here | ��在这儿等一下 |
[17:32] | I have to rush to work.I’ll be back after work | 我要赶去上班,下班我就过来 |
[17:37] | Have you had your meal? | ��吃过了没有? |
[17:38] | Not yet | 还没 |
[17:39] | No problem | 没关系 |
[17:40] | I’ll take her to the back to eat | 我待会带她去后面吃 |
[17:42] | and then to the front to see free movies | 吃完再带她去前面看免费的电影 |
[17:46] | Potatoes | 蕃薯 |
[17:51] | Grandpa said to bringthis Quemoy crop | 阿公叫我带来,金门种的 |
[17:53] | to give to your boss | 说要送给你老板 |
[18:21] | Ma’am | 老板娘 |
[18:22] | My Grandpa said these potatoes are for you | 我阿公说,这些蕃薯要给你们吃 |
[18:26] | Weren’t you supposed to deliverthe lunchbox? | 你不是去送便当吗? |
[18:29] | So slow? | 每天做事都是拖拖拉拉的 |
[18:31] | Do you know what you’re doing? | 你知道自己在干嘛? |
[18:37] | Have you had your meal? | 你吃饭没? |
[18:38] | Not yet | 还没 |
[18:39] | Go to eat | 去吃 |
[19:42] | Mrs. Lin, your son fainted | 林太太,你们林伟智昏倒了 |
[19:45] | What happened? | 怎么会这样? |
[19:46] | He fainted from hunger during,the Physical class | 上体育课的时候饿昏了 |
[19:48] | From hunger? | 饿昏了? |
[19:50] | He didn’t bring lunch today | 中午没有带便当 |
[19:52] | What happened to your lunchbox? | 你便当呢?便当怎么会这样 |
[19:55] | Thank you teacher,Would you like some water? | 谢谢老师,要不要喝杯水 |
[19:58] | No, thanks. I’ve got to go back to school | 不用了,我要回学校去 |
[20:00] | Bye | 再见 |
[20:10] | Where’s the lunchbox? | 便当呢?你便当是送到那去了? |
[20:13] | The lunchbox! | 便当啦! |
[20:20] | How could you miss the lunch box? | 送个便当也会送不见 |
[20:22] | Are you sure you know what you’re doing? | 你知不知道自己在做什么? |
[20:25] | Your brain is like a rock | 一个脑袋像石头 |
[20:27] | Drifting all day | 整天不知道在想什么 |
[20:29] | We’re already worriedthat he’s too thin | 我家阿智已经担心他瘦\n怕他不吃 |
[20:31] | and you forgot to deliverhis lunchbox! | 你送便当还送不见了 |
[20:34] | You forgot to turn off the machine | 人走开机器也不会关 |
[20:37] | Electricity isn’t free | 电是不要钱的啊! |
[20:40] | So slow | 做事情拖拖拉拉的 |
[20:43] | Where’s the lunchbox? | 便当呢? |
[20:45] | Give it to me | 拿出来 |
[20:50] | How did it turn to this? | 便当怎么会变成这个样子 |
[20:52] | What’s wrong with you? | 你是雷公点心 |
[20:54] | You’re not afraid thatmy son wil die? | 你是别人的孩子死不完? |
[21:57] | Sir | 师傅 |
[21:58] | Sir, would you like to eat with us? | 师傅,要不要一起吃? |
[22:05] | Hen-chun, there’s someone to see you | 恒春仔,外面有人找你 |
[22:07] | It might be King | 可能是钦仔来了 |
[22:10] | Get the meat for me | �跞饽惆镂夷贸隼� |
[22:25] | King | 钦仔啦! |
[22:28] | King | 钦仔 |
[22:29] | Have you eaten? | 你吃过了? |
[22:30] | Not yet | 还没 |
[22:31] | Let me get your bowl | 我去拿碗 |
[22:33] | Huen, you’re getting prettier | 阿云,好久不见��越来越漂亮了 |
[22:40] | Ying, let me introduce you | 阿英,来我替��介绍 |
[22:47] | This is Huen | 她就是阿云 |
[22:48] | This is Ying | 她是阿英 |
[22:50] | You got your job through her | ��的工作就是她介绍的 |
[22:56] | You full name is? | ��叫什么云? |
[22:58] | Kang So-huen | 江素云 |
[23:01] | Come on and eat some rice and eggs | 来,吃饭配卤蛋吃 |
[23:07] | I made it myself | 这是我自己煮的 |
[23:18] | Wan, do you know Hsiung is goinginto the army? | 阿远,阿雄要去当兵了,你知道吗? |
[23:22] | His boss needs a replacement | 他老板要他找一个人来代替 |
[23:27] | Do you want to go? | 问你要不要去? |
[23:29] | 1800 per month.Eat and sleep in the boss’ place | 一个月一千八吃老板睡老板娘 |
[23:34] | It’s more money than now | 钱是比较多 |
[23:36] | But to deliver things all day, | 可是去那里整天送货 |
[23:38] | I can’t learn anything | 学不到什么! |
[23:41] | I heard Hsiung sayyou’ll have more time there | 我是听阿雄说那边时间比较多 |
[23:44] | You can study more | 你可以在那里看书 |
[23:49] | What’s the boss like? | 那老板的人怎么样? |
[23:51] | A bandit like Hsiung stayed thereso long, | 阿雄那个土匪都可以待那么久 |
[23:54] | can’t be too bad | 应该是不错 |
[23:57] | You believe Hsiung? | 阿雄的话你也相信 |
[24:00] | Liar! | 盖仙! |
[24:02] | Keep it down! | 小声一点! |
[24:04] | They’re showing a movie out there | 人家外面在放电影 |
[24:14] | Can they here us out there? | 我们这里讲话外面听得到? |
[24:17] | It might be loud | 可能会很大声 |
[24:32] | King will take you to Ying’s shop | 等一下钦仔会带��去阿英的店 |
[24:34] | I’ll pick you up after school | ��先跟他去,我下课再去找�� |
[24:38] | I’ll introduce you to your boss.She’s a good person | 我带��去见��老板娘\n��老板娘人很好 |
[24:53] | What’s wrong with her? | 她是怎么了? |
[25:06] | I almost forgot- your fatherbrought you a watch | 你爸爸叫我带一个表给你 我差点忘了 |
[25:13] | It’s brand new | 新的呢! |
[25:17] | It says “World famous watch” | 还写着世界名表 |
[25:18] | Let me see | 借我看看 |
[25:21] | It’s Timex | 这表我知道,天美时的 |
[25:24] | I heard it’s very famous and tough | 听说这种表很有名很耐摔 |
[25:28] | Let me see | 我看看 |
[25:32] | I can hear it | 有声音 |
[25:35] | It’s automatic | 自动的 |
[25:37] | That’s right. Automatic | 自动的没错 |
[25:40] | 100% waterproof | 还防水的「100%」 |
[25:44] | “100%”…You read English? | 跟真的一样「100%」英语��看得懂? |
[25:48] | Come on. Who can’t read “A, B, C”? | 少来,英语谁看不懂 ABC谁看不懂? |
[25:55] | It must be very expensive | 我看这种表一定很贵 |
[25:57] | Do you know how much it cost? | 多少钱买的��知道吗? |
[25:59] | I don’t know.His father bought it on installment | 我不知道 他爸爸分期付款买的 |
[26:03] | Expensive. Over a thousand | 很贵啦,一千多元 |
[26:06] | Not cheap | 不便宜 |
[26:09] | What’s wrong with him? | 他是怎么了? |
[26:11] | What’s wrong with him? | 他是怎么了? |
[26:16] | You talk too much! | 你话太多了啦! |
[27:13] | Dear sister, | 阿妹 |
[27:15] | Huen already has a job | 阿云的工作已经安排好了 |
[27:17] | She got it through a seamstressin King’s friend’s taylor shop | 是钦仔他朋友\n那间裁缝店的师傅介绍的 |
[27:21] | It’s stable.Tell her parents not to worry | 很稳,请她爸妈放心 |
[27:27] | I’ve received the watch Dadasked Huen to bring me | 爸爸托阿云拿来的手表收到了 |
[27:30] | I wonder how expensive it was | 不知道贵不贵? |
[27:31] | How much does it cost per month? | 一个月要付多少钱? |
[27:34] | Find out discreetly from Mom | ��偷偷问妈妈看看 |
[27:36] | Then write me | 然后写信跟我说 |
[27:40] | How are you doing at school? | ��最近功课怎样? |
[27:42] | If you have questions,wait until I come home | 有问题��留着\n等我回去才问我 |
[27:47] | I remember when I wasin junior high, | 我记得以前初中的时候 |
[27:50] | Every important exam | 碰到重要的考试 |
[27:52] | I would borrow Dad’s watch | 都会跟爸爸借手表 |
[27:55] | It was too big and would fall from my wrist | 爸爸的手表太大,戴了会掉 |
[28:00] | So I tied it with a string | 我都用线把它绑住一截 |
[29:04] | Sir, I’m leaving | 师傅,我走了 |
[29:06] | Come and see us | 再来玩 |
[29:32] | I’ve deduct two days leave.from last month’s salary | 你上个月请假两天我扣下来 |
[29:36] | Here is 1220 dollars | 这里是一千二百二十元 |
[29:38] | Count it | 你算算看 |
[29:42] | I’m leaving, sir | 老板,我走了 |
[29:47] | If you can’t find a job, come back | 你要是找不到工作再回来 |
[30:33] | Huen | 阿云 |
[30:40] | Why haven’t you come for so long? | 你怎么这么久没来 |
[30:43] | I’ve been busy | 最近比较忙 |
[30:44] | I just finished exams at school | 学校刚考完试 |
[30:50] | Have you got used to it? | 习惯了没有? |
[30:55] | She cried all night last night | 她,昨天哭了一夜 |
[30:57] | Because you didn’t come to see her | 哭你怎么都不来看她 |
[31:00] | And her family hasn’t been writing | 说她写信回去\n她家人怎么都没回信 |
[31:08] | I quit the job | 印刷厂那边的工作 |
[31:10] | at the printing factory | 我已经辞掉了 |
[31:11] | Hsiung is taking me.to see his boss today | 下午阿雄会带我去看他老板 |
[31:14] | I don’t know if I can get the job | 不知道会不会成 |
[31:19] | You quit your job | 你把工作辞了 |
[31:20] | What if Hiung’s boss won’t hire you? | 万一阿雄他老板不用你\n怎么办? |
[31:23] | That’s ok | 没关系 |
[31:25] | I wanted to quit long ago | 我早就想辞职了 |
[31:27] | So now I quit | 现在乾脆辞掉 |
[31:29] | I would determine to find a new job | 找工作也比较死心 |
[31:37] | The reason I didn’t quit | 在印刷厂两年多 |
[31:38] | after being at the printer’s\nfor two years | 一直都舍不得辞 |
[31:41] | is that they often print books | 就是因为印刷厂时常印书 |
[31:44] | so I could read while setting type | 我一边捡字,还可以一边看 |
[31:54] | I feel I owe to the boss, though | 辞职对老板比较不好意思 |
[31:57] | He’s a good man | 他人不错 |
[32:20] | Excuse me | 对不起 |
[32:23] | Yang Li-ying, a letter for you | 杨丽英,��的信 |
[32:27] | And one for Kang So-huen. Who’s she? | 还有一封江素云,是谁啊? |
[32:29] | The new girl | 新来的啦! |
[32:32] | See you later | 那我走了,再见 |
[32:34] | Stop crying. You’ve got a letter | 信来了,别哭啦! |
[32:39] | From whom? | 谁写的? |
[32:40] | My sister | 我妹妹 |
[33:30] | Did you tell him, Hsiung? | 阿雄,你都跟他讲了吗? |
[33:31] | Yes, I did | 有,讲了 |
[33:34] | Do you know how to ride.a motorcycle? | 你会骑摩托车吗? |
[33:35] | I can learn | 我可以学 |
[33:37] | It’s an easy job | 这里没什么啦! |
[33:39] | The main thing is making deliveries | 最主要的是送货、进货 |
[33:41] | and taking care of the shop.when you have time | 有空的时候帮忙看店 |
[33:44] | Ask Hsiung if you need.to know anything else | 还有什么不清楚的就问阿雄 |
[33:46] | I will | 会的 |
[33:49] | Oh, do you want to live in the shop or…? | 对了,你是要住在店里还是…? |
[33:53] | I’ll stay with my friends | 我和我朋友一起住 |
[34:09] | That’s the third glass | 第三杯了 |
[34:21] | Do you get homesick? | ��会想家吗? |
[34:26] | Come on. That’s a lie | 那才奇怪,��骗我 |
[34:29] | The first month I came,I would lie in bed thinking | 我刚来的那个月,晚上休息时 |
[34:32] | I wonder what my Mom’s doing | 就在想\n我妈妈不知道在做什么 |
[34:35] | Me Dad must be playing cards | 我爸爸一定在打四色牌 |
[34:39] | The tears would be flowing out of my pants | 一面想着 眼泪就流到裤脚出来 |
[34:42] | How could it come out out of your pants? | 你骗人,哪会流到裤脚出来 |
[34:48] | Huen, cheers | 阿云,我敬�� |
[34:53] | Have some. I’m going to the army | 喝一点,我就要当兵了 |
[34:55] | Have some | 喝多少算多少 |
[34:58] | Drink | 喝啦! |
[35:03] | Let me drink for her | 不然我替她喝 |
[35:06] | You’ve had enough.Who wants to drink with you? | 谁要跟��喝,喝那么多了 |
[35:08] | Forget about him | 这个人不用看,不用看他 |
[35:10] | He who is drafted is the boss | 要当兵的人最大 |
[35:31] | Since you drank with him,you must drink with me | ��既然跟他喝了,也跟我喝一杯 |
[35:35] | Let’s drink | 喝吧! |
[35:35] | Let’s drink | 喝吧! |
[35:37] | It’s a rare occasion | 难得嘛! |
[35:45] | I’ll drink to you | 来!土豆我敬你 |
[35:58] | Hsiung, what are your thoughts.on being drafted? | 阿雄,你要当兵了,有什么感想? |
[36:00] | What thoughts could I have? | 哪有什么感想 |
[36:02] | Two years go by quickly, and then… | 两年很快就回来了,然后… |
[36:04] | Get married. Have children | 娶妻生子 |
[36:07] | You’ll have to introduce someone,to me then | 回来,��要替我介绍 |
[36:09] | Aren’t you going for three years? | 你不是三年兵吗? |
[36:13] | I was so unlucky that I drew the three-year draw | 不小心抽到三年 |
[36:15] | You’ll get used to it | 习惯就好 |
[36:18] | No harm in extra training | 多训练一下没关系 |
[36:22] | Let’s sing | 唱歌 |
[36:28] | As the wind breezes tonight | 今夜风微微 |
[36:33] | I dream of a full moon | 梦见月正圆 |
[36:41] | I can’t sing no more | 不会唱 |
[36:44] | Let’s try another | 好,那换一首 |
[36:48] | Tonight is windy and rainy again in a strange city | 今夜又是风雨微微异乡的城市 |
[36:53] | Street light reflects the raindrops.It makes me sad | 路灯青青照着水滴 引我的悲意… |
[37:00] | Young men don’t know | 青春男儿,不知自己 |
[37:07] | Where to go | 要往何处去 |
[37:17] | Drifting ten thousand miles | 漂泊万里 |
[37:19] | Lonely in the rainy harbor night | 港都夜雨寂寞时 |
[37:26] | Drink | 喝吧! |
[38:03] | What good food are you bringing back? | 是带什么好吃的回来? |
[38:07] | What happened to your hand? | ��手怎么了? |
[38:10] | Nothing. I got careless with an iron | 没什么\n是我自己不小心被熨斗烫到 |
[38:12] | An iron? | 被熨斗烫到 |
[38:14] | People iron clothes.You iron your hand | ��怎么这么厉害 别人熨衣服,��熨手 |
[38:17] | Did your hand get flattened? | 手有没有烫平? |
[38:19] | No. I was careless | 没有啦!是我没注意 |
[38:22] | Oh, you were careless | 啊!没注意 |
[38:26] | How can you go home like this? | ��这样怎么回去 |
[38:29] | Your Mom will worry to death,if she sees this | ��妈看了不担心死了 |
[38:38] | Does it still hurt? | 还痛吗? |
[38:49] | I’m not going home.Take the money back for me | 我不回去了 这钱你帮我带回去 |
[38:52] | How much? | 多少? |
[38:53] | 750 | 七百五十 |
[39:00] | 500 will be enough | 拿五百就好了 |
[39:02] | Save 250 for medicine | 二百五留着换药 |
[39:04] | 500 isn’t enough | 五百太少了 |
[39:07] | That’s ok. I have 1200 to bring home | 没关系\n我本来要拿一千二回去 |
[39:09] | I can give 300 to you | 现在拨三百给�� |
[39:14] | To see a doctor costs a lot in Taipei | 台北看医生这么贵 |
[39:16] | I can change medicine myself | 我自己擦药就好了 |
[39:18] | Yourself? | 自己擦 |
[39:20] | You want your hand to rot? | ��要让手烂掉! |
[39:24] | A girl, drinking with men! | 女孩子也跟人喝酒 |
[39:44] | What do you think of this? | ��看我这件画得怎样? |
[39:46] | I painted it myself | 我自己画的呢! |
[39:48] | Not bad, eh? | 不错吧! |
[39:50] | I painted it myself | 我自己画的呢! |
[39:54] | This shirt is really too plain | 我看��这件实在太素了 |
[39:56] | Take it off and I’ll make it real pretty | ��脱下来 我涂涂抹抹一定会比较漂亮 |
[40:00] | I’ll paint… | 我帮��画… |
[40:03] | I’ll paint a peacock for you | 对了!我帮��画一只孔雀 |
[40:08] | OK. Paint it | 好,给你画! |
[40:10] | OK | 好 |
[40:12] | But you have to take it off | ��要脱下来,我才能画 |
[40:28] | Paint it | 给你画! |
[40:31] | OK | 好啊… |
[41:35] | Huen | 阿云 |
[41:37] | Hurry | ��不快一点 |
[41:38] | You want to buy gifts, don’t you? | ��不是要买东西 |
[41:40] | Hurry. I have deliveries to make | 快,我等一下还要送货 |
[41:42] | OK. I’ll be right there | 好,我马上来 |
[41:58] | This one’s not bad | 这双不错 |
[42:04] | This one? | 这双啊! |
[42:06] | Too gaudy | 太花了 |
[42:09] | The ring is no good | 有镶圈的不好 |
[42:18] | Take a look at this pair | 这双你看看 |
[42:21] | Not bad | 不错 |
[42:40] | Father’s, mother’s | 爸爸、妈妈 |
[42:43] | Is this yours? | 这是��吗? |
[42:44] | My sister’s | 我妹妹 |
[42:46] | Why buy so many? | 买这么多双干什么? |
[42:47] | I don’t know what to buy | 没有啦!我不知道要买什么 |
[43:04] | My motorcycle! | 我的摩托车不见了! |
[43:18] | Did you leave it here? | 是停在这儿吗? |
[44:10] | This one? | 是这台吗? |
[44:14] | Look out over there.Tell me if anyone’s coming | ��去那边看着,有人来告诉我 |
[44:18] | Don’t | 不要啦! |
[44:20] | Hurry | 快啊! |
[44:23] | Hurry! …Don’t… | 快去啊!不要啦! |
[44:25] | They don’t care if we die,why do we care for them? | 别人都不怕我们死 我们还怕他没命 |
[44:27] | Hurry | 快 |
[44:43] | Wan, don’t do this | 阿远,我们不要这样啦! |
[44:47] | Don’t | 不要这样 |
[44:52] | Please don’t | 不要这样啦! |
[46:12] | You go home first | ��先回去 |
[46:13] | I’m not going home | 我不回去了 |
[46:14] | Where are you going? | 你要去那里? |
[46:18] | How can I go home? | 你叫我怎么回去 |
[46:24] | Don’t be this way | 不要这样 |
[46:34] | You must be thinking that.I caused you the trouble, right? | 你一定想是我害你的,是不是? |
[46:43] | Didn’t I give you all my money,to pay it back? | 我的钱不是都拿给你,去还了吗? |
[46:47] | I’ll pay you back | 我会还�� |
[46:51] | I don’t want you to pay me back | 我才不要你还! |
[49:16] | Let’s go, little brother… | 小弟,我们走吧! |
[49:20] | Have a seat | 坐!坐! |
[49:22] | There are no more trains | 这么晚了,又没车了 |
[49:24] | and your clothes are wet | 你身上衣服也湿了 |
[49:26] | Why not spend the night here | 今天晚上就睡在这里吧! |
[49:28] | Thank you | 谢谢! |
[49:31] | Take care of him | 你照顾他一下 |
[49:33] | Let him sleep in Liu’s bed | 今天晚上叫他睡刘自强的床 |
[49:36] | Yes, sir | 是 |
[49:39] | Let’s go | 走吧! |
[51:13] | Wu-hsiung | 武雄 |
[51:16] | Wu-hsiung | 武雄 |
[52:29] | When he was born | 这个孩子… |
[52:34] | he was plump and white | 出生时又胖又白 |
[52:38] | After he’s 1 year old | 满了周岁以后 |
[52:40] | the neighbors all said he’s cute | 邻居们都称赞我们,这孩子很可爱 |
[52:44] | But after he turned to 3 | 可是到了三岁多 |
[52:47] | he started feeling sick a lot | 这孩子就常常身体不舒服 |
[52:52] | and had to see,the western doctors a lot | 不时去看西医 |
[52:54] | That didn’t help | 西医看了也不见好转 |
[52:59] | so we changed | 就换中医 |
[53:01] | to a Chinese doctor | 中医也看了 |
[53:03] | His stomach kept growing | 你看这孩子的肚子,还是一天比一天大 |
[53:07] | while his hands,and legs kept shrinking | 脚和手却越来越瘦小了 |
[53:14] | Remembered that we agreed | 我想起来了,你记得我们当初说好的 |
[53:20] | After I adopted you | 你来做我的养子 |
[53:22] | you were so obedient | 之后,你也很乖 |
[53:25] | and followed our family creed | 也有遵守我们的家规 |
[53:28] | You swore in front,of our ancestors that | 后来,你在祖先面前说过 |
[53:33] | if your first child is a boy | 结婚后,头一个生的若是男孩 |
[53:38] | you will let him take my name | 一定要让他继我的姓 |
[53:42] | to succeed our ancestors | 来接我祖先的后嗣 |
[53:47] | and continue the tradition | 继续这个传统 |
[53:49] | You swore in front of our ancestors | 这句话也是你在\n祖先面前说过的 |
[53:54] | Wan is already 4 years old now | 阿远出生到现在已经四岁了 |
[54:02] | You didn’t keep your promise | 整件事情都不是这样 |
[54:04] | Our ancestors in heaven will say | 我们祖先在天之灵也会说 |
[54:08] | Why aren’t you going,by the agreement? | 怎么都没按照,以前的约定进行」 |
[54:16] | So the boy has gotten this way | 所以今天这孩子\n会变成这个样子 |
[54:20] | Maybe that’s why | 说不定也是因此而造成的 |
[54:23] | There’s a saying goes: Depend,on people, and also on God | 人常说:「要靠人,也要靠神」 |
[54:27] | You often carry him to see\nthe doctors | 像你这样抱去看医生 |
[54:29] | and carry him back in the midnight | 三更半夜再抱回来 |
[54:32] | He’s not an adult | 小孩子可不比大人 |
[54:36] | He must have been traumatized | 要不是受到惊吓 |
[54:37] | There’s no other explanation | 不然怎么会变成这个样子 |
[54:40] | The best way to do | 最好的办法是 |
[54:43] | is to get a shaman | 去请师公庆仔来 |
[54:45] | for an exorcism | 替孩子收惊 |
[54:48] | to protect our boy | 保佑我们这孩子 |
[54:51] | so he’ll get well soon | 能够早日平安无事 |
[54:55] | We’ll select a day | 以后选个日子,在祖先的面前 |
[54:58] | to change the boy’s surname,before our ancestors | 让这孩子来继我的姓 |
[55:02] | This will please our ancestors | 若是这样,祖先才会高兴 |
[55:06] | They will bless you to make,more money and protect the boy | 会保佑你赚大钱,孩子抚养的好 |
[55:10] | That’s the right think to do | 应该是要这样做才对 |
[55:40] | It’s Huen. Come in | 原来是阿云,进来进来 |
[55:44] | Where’s Wan? | 阿远呢? |
[55:46] | Bronchitis.He’s been in bed for 3 days | 阿远气管炎,躺三天了 |
[55:51] | I told him to see a doctor.He said it’s too expensive | 我叫他去看医生,他嫌贵 |
[55:54] | and just took some medicine | 说要自己买药吃 |
[55:56] | What calculation | 会吃不会算 |
[55:58] | The medicine money costs,more than seeing a doctor | 买药的钱算一算比看医生还贵 |
[56:02] | I took him to take,a penicillin shot | 那天我背他去打针,盘尼西林 |
[56:05] | He vomited all over my back | 他还吐了我整个背都是 |
[56:11] | Wan, Huen is here | 阿远,阿云来了 |
[56:18] | Don’t get up | 你别起来,你快躺着 |
[56:27] | What happened? | 你怎么了? |
[58:45] | Wan, you’re up | 阿远,你起来了啊 |
[58:50] | Are you hungry? | 会饿吗? |
[59:26] | Don’t come out. Lie down | 你别出来,再回去睡一下 |
[59:33] | Hurry back to bed | 快回去睡! |
[1:00:58] | Mom, I’m home | 妈,我回来了 |
[1:01:04] | Wan is home | 阿远回来了 |
[1:01:10] | They let you out on Ghost day? | 你是七月半放出来的 |
[1:01:12] | We haven’t prayed yet | 还没拜就一直拿 |
[1:01:16] | Chin | 阿琴 |
[1:01:17] | Wan is home.We can begin to pray now | 阿远回来了,可以准备拜了 |
[1:01:20] | OK | 我知道 |
[1:01:27] | Grandpa | 阿公 |
[1:01:29] | What else is there? | 还有什么要拿的? |
[1:01:39] | Everyone is so busy,and you’re reading books? | 大家都在忙,你却在看书 |
[1:01:42] | As if you’re really so diligent | 你要是这么认真就好了 |
[1:01:56] | Ghost money | 来,烧冥纸 |
[1:02:08] | 9000 dollars isn’t bad | 九千块说起来真是不少 |
[1:02:11] | But you have to work 30 days a month | 不过一个月三十天 |
[1:02:13] | to earn that much | 每天都得出门,才赚得到 |
[1:02:17] | man is not made of steel | 人又不是铁打的 |
[1:02:19] | We’re not like them,sitting in the air-conditioned room | 又不是像他们,坐在冷气间里 |
[1:02:22] | reading newspapers,and answering phone calls | 看报纸接电话就好了 |
[1:02:25] | Shit | 他妈的 |
[1:02:27] | The mine owner said,that’s what the TV said | 矿主说那是电视报导的 |
[1:02:30] | But if they didn’t say it, | 要不是他们那些干部这么说 |
[1:02:33] | how could the TV report said so? | 电视怎么会这么说 |
[1:02:35] | No use in fighting with them | 我看,跟他们闹也没什么用 |
[1:02:38] | What do you mean? | 怎么会没用 |
[1:02:41] | Then let them do as they said on TV | 要不然他们就照电视所说的 |
[1:02:43] | Raise our salary | 把我们的工资提高 |
[1:02:45] | Otherwise,let’s agree not to enter the pits | 否则,我们这些工人,都说好不要入坑 |
[1:02:52] | Didn’t our representative discuss,with them yesterday? | 昨天不是有我们的代表,和矿主谈判 |
[1:02:56] | What use is the representative? | 代表那有什么用? |
[1:02:58] | All the managers are his relatives | 那些干部不全都是他们的亲戚 |
[1:03:03] | His Grandpa, uncle, brothers-in-law | 阿公、阿伯、姐夫、妹婿 |
[1:03:06] | And these bastards talking | 还有一些孬种在那里嘀嘀咕咕 |
[1:03:12] | The boss is tough | 矿主的嘴还真硬 |
[1:03:14] | He said,”If you don’t want to enter,the pits, don’t enter then” | 他说你们「不入坑,就不要入坑」 |
[1:03:17] | “Let everyone at home wait,for your payment…” | 每个人家里老小一大群,会钱一大堆 |
[1:03:21] | How com you’re so skinny? | 你现在怎么这么瘦 |
[1:03:23] | We just had the final exams,at school | 最近学校期考 |
[1:03:29] | If only your father is,as diligent as you | 你爸有你这么努力就好了 |
[1:03:33] | Don’t know what was said on TV,a few months ago | 两三个月前,电视上不知说了些什么 |
[1:03:38] | Everybody’s been restless since | 大家就一直闹 |
[1:03:40] | They’re all crazy | 一个个跟疯子一样 |
[1:03:42] | A whole group doesn’t work | 一大群人也不上工 |
[1:03:45] | Just fooling around outside,the pit all day | 都跑到坑口闲聊 |
[1:03:48] | You still have to eat everyday | 便当不是一样每天吃 |
[1:05:31] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里? |
[1:05:32] | Nowhere. To see the movie | 没有啊!看电影 |
[1:05:33] | You act up when I scold you | 说你几句你就使性子 |
[1:05:36] | You’re not going to Taipei tomorrow | 明天,台北你也不必去了 |
[1:05:38] | Stay at home and be a coal miner,like your father | 跟你爸爸一样,在家里做矿工挖煤 |
[1:05:41] | Forgot about the night school.It’s a waste of money | 夜间部也不用念了,糟蹋了那些钱 |
[1:05:46] | Riding a motorcycle without,a license So many injuries | 没执照也骑摩托车,摔的全身都是伤 |
[1:05:50] | Other folks’ kids are making money,in Taipei | 别人的孩子在台北赚钱学乖 |
[1:05:53] | Unlike you! | 谁像你! |
[1:05:57] | What happened?You had a motorcycle accident? | 怎么?你骑摩托车摔的? |
[1:05:59] | What else could I say? | 不然怎么说? |
[1:06:00] | I couldn’t say I was beaten,by my boss | 说是被师傅打的 |
[1:06:01] | with a steel bar | 他用铁条抽的 |
[1:06:05] | It hurts | 好痛! |
[1:06:12] | I told you long ago | 我早就跟你说过 |
[1:06:13] | to quit | 不要做了 |
[1:06:15] | The pay is lousy | 钱也不多 |
[1:06:17] | Your boss went too far | 你师傅实在很过分 |
[1:06:22] | Let’s help him | 大家帮忙找个工作 |
[1:06:23] | find a new job | 看谁那里还有工作,介绍一下 |
[1:06:25] | I’ll ask my boss | 我问问看我老板 |
[1:06:27] | I have been beaten all the time | 做这个常常被打 |
[1:06:29] | He treats me like an animal | 把我当畜牲 |
[1:06:44] | What happened? | 怎么停电了? |
[1:06:47] | You didn’t pay the electric bills | 你该不是没缴电费\n电被切断了 |
[1:06:51] | 27 dollars this month | 这个月二十七元 |
[1:06:53] | There’s no power | 统统都没电 |
[1:06:57] | What was that? | 这是什么声音? |
[1:07:00] | What happened? | 发生什么事? |
[1:07:06] | Dad,why are you setting firecrackers? | 爸爸,你怎么在放鞭炮? |
[1:07:11] | I didn’t mean to | 真没办法 |
[1:07:14] | It was pitch black | 黑漆漆的 |
[1:07:18] | I tried to find a half-used candle | 本来想摸个半截蜡烛来点 |
[1:07:24] | I lit it but it exploded | 要点的时候,碰的一声 |
[1:07:25] | Scared me to death | 我自己也吓一跳 |
[1:07:26] | Fuck! I didn’t know what happened | 干伊三妹!不知道点到… |
[1:07:28] | That was a firecracker | 你该不会是点到鞭炮\n那是炮声 |
[1:07:31] | I guess so | 对了,一定是这样 |
[1:07:34] | It’s short, like a half-used candle | 那半截蜡烛短短的,鞭炮也短短的 |
[1:07:39] | Scared me to death | 我自己也吓一跳 |
[1:07:41] | Good thing you’re OK | 好在你没受伤 |
[1:07:44] | Took a firecracker for a candle | 把鞭炮当成半截蜡烛 |
[1:08:06] | Come on | 来啦! |
[1:08:07] | It’s too big | 不用看,太大了 |
[1:08:09] | Let’s look at it over here | 来这里看看啦! |
[1:08:19] | It’s a little big | 是大了一点 |
[1:08:35] | It’s too big | 确实是大了一点 |
[1:08:44] | Take it off. I’ll alter it | 你脱下来我帮你改 |
[1:08:57] | It’s not that easy | 没这么容易的 |
[1:09:29] | Oh | 对了 |
[1:09:31] | Yesterday when they changed,my medicine, | 昨天换药的时候我看到 |
[1:09:36] | I saw this part,of my finger was gone | 这节指头不见了 |
[1:09:39] | The end of the finger | 手指尾端 |
[1:09:42] | It was reddish | 红红的 |
[1:09:46] | like a sausage | 像根香肠 |
[1:09:48] | that had been bitten by a cat | 被猫偷咬一半的香肠 |
[1:09:51] | Reddish | 红红的 |
[1:10:02] | Yesterday I had a dream | 我昨天做了一个梦 |
[1:10:04] | It was terrifying | 好恐怖 |
[1:10:06] | Billboards were falling from,the sky | 我梦见看板,一块块的从天上掉下来 |
[1:10:12] | I couldn’t escape | 我跑都跑不掉 |
[1:10:14] | Got hit all over. Terrifying | 被打的鼻青脸肿,好恐怖 |
[1:10:20] | When I woke up, | 到后来 |
[1:10:22] | I was sweating all over | 醒来,发现全身都是汗 |
[1:10:26] | My whole body was wet | 全身都是湿的 |
[1:10:33] | Huen | 阿云啊! |
[1:10:35] | How come you put so much salt | ��是怕稀饭不够咸是不是 |
[1:10:37] | in the porridge? | 盐怎么放这么多? |
[1:10:42] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了? |
[1:10:45] | I received my draft notice | 我接到兵单 |
[1:10:47] | Your draft notice! | 你接到兵单! |
[1:10:54] | How can I go to the army,with a finger like this | 我手这样子,怎么当兵 |
[1:11:02] | In those days,,when the draft notice came, | 那时候一接到当兵的红单 |
[1:11:05] | the whole family would cry together | 全家大小哭成一团 |
[1:11:08] | It was natural | 这也难怪! |
[1:11:10] | In those day,being drafted is like being executed | 那时候当兵,就好像赴死一样 |
[1:11:13] | Take this street for instance | 就拿这条街来说 |
[1:11:15] | More than 30 people went to,the army, only 4 came back | 三十多个人去,死得只剩四个回来 |
[1:11:18] | One of the 4 came crazy | 四个人其中还有一个被吓疯的 |
[1:11:21] | He lives in the end of the street | 就是街尾那个人 |
[1:11:27] | Maybe my ancestors protected me | 可能是祖先庇佑我 |
[1:11:30] | Boat capsized, didn’t die | 沉船也没死 |
[1:11:32] | Surrounded for 6 months,in the jungle, didn’t die | 在森林里,被围剿了五六个月也没死 |
[1:11:36] | Didn’t starve to death | 也没饿死 |
[1:11:38] | There was nothing to eat | 没东西吃啊! |
[1:11:41] | “The lucky ones ate raincoats,the unlucky ones ate stones” | 可以说,有毛的吃到棕蓑,没毛的吃到石头 |
[1:11:48] | There was a terrible disease,in the jungle | 在森林里有一种最可怕的病 |
[1:11:51] | An intestinal disease | 一种肠炎叫做「赤痢」 |
[1:11:53] | You die in a few days if you get it | 如果被感染,没几天就死了 |
[1:11:56] | There wasn’t any special medicine,in those days | 那时候没什么特效药 |
[1:11:58] | There wasn’t any magic pills | 也没什么仙丹 |
[1:12:00] | All you could do was watch them die | 只能眼睁睁的看着他们死 |
[1:12:04] | We were all from Taiwan | 大家都是台湾去的,总有感情 |
[1:12:07] | We couldn’t bring their bodies home | 不能将他的尸体带回来,给家属见最后一面 |
[1:12:13] | So we figured out a way | 所以才想了个办法 |
[1:12:15] | We cut off their hands | 将手砍下来 |
[1:12:17] | and burned the meat off | 用火烧一烧,把肉削掉 |
[1:12:19] | and stuck the bones behind our backs | 再插在背上 |
[1:12:22] | I stuck a lot of bones behind my back | 光是我就插了好几支 |
[1:12:24] | I wasn’t scared,didn’t know I was supposed to | 那时也不怕,也不知道要怕 |
[1:12:29] | Those days… | 说到当年的事,实在是… |
[1:12:32] | Now you have it easy in the army | 现在你们当兵就很轻松 |
[1:12:35] | Eat well, wear good clothes,,like going to school | 吃好穿好,就好像去读书 |
[1:12:49] | This is just something | 这一点意思 |
[1:12:51] | to wish you a good voyage.Strive for your country | 祝你顺风,要好好为国争光 |
[1:12:56] | This is this month’s salary | 这是这个月的薪水 |
[1:12:59] | I only worked 12 days | 我只做十二天 |
[1:13:00] | That’s alright.\nIf we’re good enough for you, | 没关系 |
[1:13:03] | come and look me up after you’re discharged | 退伍后若不嫌弃,再来找我 |
[1:14:03] | Your clothes will be ready soon.Wait a moment | 衣服马上改好,你稍等一下 |
[1:14:13] | There’s a fire across the street | 对面失火了 |
[1:17:02] | You didn’t try the college exams? | 你大学有没有去考考看? |
[1:17:10] | I ran into your elementary school,teacher Mr. Lin the other day | 几天前碰到你国小的林老师 |
[1:17:16] | Remember?He used to come over a lot | 记得吗?就是那个常来我们家 |
[1:17:19] | He told me that you must try,to go to middle school | 叫我一定要让你补习 考初中的那个 |
[1:17:24] | He appreciates you a lot | 他很赞赏你 |
[1:17:28] | He told me that,if circumstances permitted, | 他跟我说 |
[1:17:30] | we have to keep you in school | 家里要是还过得去\n要尽量让你念书 |
[1:17:36] | It seems that for three generations | 不过 |
[1:17:38] | there’s been no fortune for study in this family | 我们家三代人 好像都没有读书命 |
[1:17:43] | Not to mention your Grandpa | 你阿公更不用提 |
[1:17:47] | When I graduated from public school | 我公校一毕业 |
[1:17:52] | Taiwan was just returned,to the mainland China | 刚好台湾光复 |
[1:17:55] | Japanese syllables changed to Chinese | ㄚ一ㄨㄟㄛ碰到ㄅㄆㄇㄈ |
[1:17:59] | Everything went to waste | 读了跟没读一样 |
[1:18:07] | Drink! | 喝啦! |
[1:18:17] | Wu-hsiung | 武雄 |
[1:18:20] | Wu-hsiung | 武雄 |
[1:18:21] | Hurry up! Everyone’s waiting | 快点,大家都在等你 |
[1:18:26] | You’re the last | 少你一个 |
[1:18:28] | I’ll be right there | 好,马上过去 |
[1:18:35] | Uncle, have you eaten yet? | 阿伯,你吃过饭了没有? |
[1:18:37] | Yes, have you? | 吃了,你吃了没? |
[1:18:38] | Yes | 我吃了 |
[1:18:39] | Come in | 上来坐吧! |
[1:18:48] | Hurry | 快点 |
[1:18:50] | Are they all there? | 都来了吗? |
[1:19:19] | So I can’t outdrink you,I’m still stronger than you | 就算我酒量输你 力气也要比你大 |
[1:19:23] | I’m going to move this rock.What about you? | 不然我搬这块,你呢? |
[1:19:26] | I’ll move this one | 我搬这块 |
[1:19:40] | Too old! | 老了啦! |
[1:19:42] | You must concede | 要认输 |
[1:19:45] | I’m old? | 我老了? |
[1:19:47] | I don’t believe this rock has roots | 我就不相信这块石头会生根 |
[1:19:52] | I’m going to move it | 老子一定要搬起来 |
[1:19:57] | Enough! Move the rocks away! | 好了!石头可以搬开了 |
[1:20:01] | You’re blocking the road | 孩子要上学了\n路挡着人怎么走? |
[1:20:05] | Every time they’re drunk,they fight with the rocks | 每次喝醉,就跟这些石头拼得你死我活 |
[1:20:12] | Concede! Face it, you’re too old! | 认老吧!人老了就该认老 |
[1:20:17] | Mom, Dad’s moving rocks again | 妈,爸爸又在搬石头了! |
[1:20:34] | What can you do? | 实在真没办法 |
[1:20:36] | Your son’s going into,the army tomorrow | 也不想想,儿子明天就去当兵了 |
[1:20:39] | You have no sense of responsibility | 你却毫无责任感 |
[1:20:41] | I can’t figure it out | 搞什么,真叫人想不通! |
[1:20:45] | What can you do? | 真没办法 |
[1:21:25] | Kids today are such trouble | 现在的小孩真麻烦 |
[1:21:29] | They say they want black shoes | 说要穿黑鞋 |
[1:21:31] | Buy them black shoes,and they won’t wear them | 买了黑鞋又不穿 |
[1:21:35] | Ask them why | 问他为什么不穿? |
[1:21:38] | Say they don’t fit school,regulations | 又说不符合学校的标准,这种不行 |
[1:21:43] | So what, I’ll wear them myself | 不行就算了.不行,阿公自己穿 |
[1:22:16] | This is for you | 这给你 |
[1:22:19] | Your father bought it last night | 昨晚你爸去买的 |
[1:22:23] | Take care of yourself | 自己身体要照顾好! |
[1:23:43] | Grandpa,why are you setting firecrackers? | 阿公,你怎么在放鞭炮? |
[1:23:46] | My grandson Wan is going into,the army | 我孙子阿远要去当兵了 |
[1:23:51] | Congratulations! | 恭喜! |
[1:24:00] | Grandpa, your grandson is going,into the army? | 阿公,你孙子要当兵了? |
[1:24:03] | Yes, Wan is going into the army | 对!阿远要去当兵了! |
[1:25:27] | Lei Kuo-wei | 雷国威 |
[1:25:29] | Wang Ti-wen | 王迪文 |
[1:25:32] | Wu Tsai-wei | 吴再卫 |
[1:25:36] | Kao Ming-shan | 高铭山 |
[1:25:37] | Not present. I’ll collect for him | 他没有来我替他拿 |
[1:25:40] | Sun Kuo-liang | 孙国梁 |
[1:25:43] | Tseng Hsien | 曾宪 |
[1:25:50] | Hsieh Wen-yuan | 谢文远 |
[1:25:52] | Form Huen? | 阿云哟! |
[1:25:55] | Ming Chin-chen | 明金城 |
[1:25:56] | Yes | 来了 |
[1:25:59] | Tseng Hsien(sounds like “Needle s and thread”) | 曾宪 |
[1:26:01] | “Needle s and thread” | 「针线」 |
[1:26:05] | Ling Hung-ping | 林鸿彬 |
[1:26:08] | Yang Wen-hua | 杨文华 |
[1:26:12] | Hsieh Wen-yuan | 谢文远 |
[1:26:13] | Wan | 阿远 |
[1:26:17] | Wu Tsai-wei | 吴再卫 |
[1:26:22] | Hsieh Wen-yuan | 谢文远 |
[1:26:23] | You take up all the airplane space | 飞机的位置都被你占去了 |
[1:26:27] | Parents disown me,brothers are heartless | 父母不要,兄弟无情 |
[1:26:29] | Wife and concubine have all run away | 大妻小妾跟人跑 |
[1:26:31] | Hsieh Wen-yuan | 谢文远 |
[1:26:33] | So many? | 这么多啊? |
[1:26:36] | Ming Chin-chen | 明金城 |
[1:26:37] | A package | 大包的噢! |
[1:26:55] | Wan | 阿远 |
[1:26:57] | Hen-chun went back to the south | 恒春仔回南部去了 |
[1:26:59] | Someone introduced him a girl | 有人帮他介绍女朋友 |
[1:27:02] | She’s nice to him | 对他很好 |
[1:27:04] | Hen-chun says he must marry her | 恒春说,一定要娶她 |
[1:27:07] | His girlfriend doesn’t mind,he’s not drafted | 他女朋友也不嫌弃他没当兵 |
[1:27:14] | He’s got construction vehicle,license | 他已经考取挖土机的执照 |
[1:27:16] | He says there’re construction works,everywhere down south | 说南部到处都在盖房子 |
[1:27:19] | He can earn more money by driving,the construction vehicle | 开挖土机比较赚钱 |
[1:27:23] | He says he’ll sell,his family’s brush | 他说总有一天 |
[1:27:24] | to build houses | 他要把种琼麻的山卖掉盖房子 |
[1:27:28] | The biggest one’s for us | 又说 要盖一栋最大的房子送给我们 |
[1:27:33] | The day before he left | 他回去的前一天 |
[1:27:35] | We went to a movie with the postman | 我和他和时常送信来的邮差 |
[1:27:38] | who often delivers letters to us | 我们一起去看电影 |
[1:27:43] | Enclosed are the ticket stubs | 就是信里的那三张票 |
[1:27:48] | The postman had his service,in Quemoy, too | 邮差以前也在金门当兵 |
[1:27:52] | He told me lots of stories,about Quemoy | 他告诉我好多金门的事 |
[1:27:55] | When there’s no letter from you, | 没有信的时候 |
[1:27:57] | he tells me probably the fog keeps,the planes from flying | 他也会跟我说可能是起雾,飞机没来 |
[1:28:05] | Do you see the label enclosed? | 你有没有看到信里的商标 |
[1:28:08] | It’s from,an underwear brand called “Apple” | 是一种叫苹果牌的内衣 |
[1:28:11] | I thought a long time,before buying it | 我想了很久才买的 |
[1:28:14] | So expensive, what a waste! | 好贵,我觉得很浪费 |
[1:28:18] | Ding came to Taipei to work,after middle school | 此外,阿丁国中毕业也到台北来工作 |
[1:28:23] | He works withHsiung’s little brother | 跟阿雄的小弟一起做黑手 |
[1:28:27] | I saw him once | 我和他见面一次面 |
[1:28:32] | 387 more days before,you’re discharged | 还有三百八十七天你才退伍 |
[1:28:36] | 387 | 三百八十七 |
[1:28:39] | It takes a long time | 从头算 |
[1:28:40] | to count | 也要算好久 |
[1:30:10] | Hurry up with the table | 桌子,快点! |
[1:30:37] | Sargeant Li, hurry with the buns | 李班长,馒头快点啊! |
[1:30:44] | Please sit | 坐坐… |
[1:30:53] | Do you speak Mandarn? | 国语,会不会说国语? |
[1:30:58] | Cantonese? Are you Cantonese? | 广东话?你是广东人? |
[1:31:05] | Is this your child? | 这个是你的小孩? |
[1:31:08] | The child | 小孩 |
[1:31:10] | He’s my child | 是我的小孩 |
[1:31:15] | Cigarette | 香烟 |
[1:31:20] | Thank you | 多谢!多谢! |
[1:31:25] | Good cigarettes | 好烟! |
[1:31:33] | How old is he? | 弟弟几岁了? |
[1:31:41] | How old is your child? | 你小孩几岁了? |
[1:31:43] | Five | 五岁 |
[1:31:48] | Treat here as your home | 你们就把这里当作自己的家 |
[1:31:51] | No problem | 没问题的 |
[1:31:54] | Once your boat is fixed, | 船修好了 |
[1:31:57] | you can go home | 就可以回去了 |
[1:32:00] | Hot buns | 馒头来了,热的馒头来了 |
[1:32:02] | Come on, fresh from the steamer | 来,刚出笼的 |
[1:32:04] | Hot buns | 热馒头,热馒头 |
[1:32:06] | Come on, eat | 来,来,吃啊! |
[1:32:13] | Come on | 来,弟弟 |
[1:32:15] | here’s poison in these buns | 馒头里有毒 |
[1:32:18] | What did you say? | 你说什么? |
[1:32:20] | Is there poison? | 会不会有毒? |
[1:32:21] | Come on, how could there be poison? | 不会啦,怎么会有毒? |
[1:32:24] | Poison? I’ve made buns for 20 years | 有毒!\n我做馒头做了二十几年了 |
[1:32:27] | If there’s poison,they’d be dead long ago | 有毒他们早就被毒死了 |
[1:32:30] | You must be joking | 开什么玩笑 |
[1:32:33] | Come on, have one | 来,你吃一个 |
[1:32:35] | I’ll eat one first | 有毒,有毒我先吃给你看 |
[1:32:37] | I’ll eat one first | 来,有毒我先吃给你看 |
[1:32:39] | What a joke. Poison! | 开什么玩笑,有毒 |
[1:32:41] | Don’t worry | 放心的吃吧! |
[1:32:42] | Have some | 吃点啦!吃点啦! |
[1:32:55] | Have some | 吃啦 |
[1:33:00] | Is this your father? | 这个是你爸爸? |
[1:33:13] | Huen | 阿云 |
[1:33:15] | A few days ago, in the early morning | 前几天清晨 |
[1:33:17] | We found a mainland fishing boat,off the coast | 我们在海边 发现一艘大陆的渔船 |
[1:33:22] | On board were a couple and their father | 船上有一对夫妻和他的爸爸 |
[1:33:26] | Our officer treated them,in our company | 我们辅导长在连上招待他们 |
[1:33:29] | They ate more than 10 buns | 馒头就吃了十几个 |
[1:33:33] | We sent them to the refugee camp in Liao-luo Bay | 后来,把他们送到料罗湾的难民收容所 |
[1:33:37] | Our officer gave them a tape recorder | 辅导长还送他一台录音机 |
[1:33:41] | It was as if we were celebrating a wedding | 连上所有的人都像在办喜事 |
[1:33:46] | We gave them anything we could give | 能拿的都拿出来给他们 |
[1:33:48] | Soaps, toothpaste, cassette tapes | 肥皂、牙膏、录音带 |
[1:33:53] | I gave them the lighter Dad gave me | 我也把爸爸送我的打火机送给他 |
[1:33:56] | He kept saying thank you | 他一直说谢谢 |
[1:34:00] | The day their boat was fixed, | 后来,船修理好的那一天 |
[1:34:05] | we all went to send them off | 大家都去送他们 |
[1:34:08] | Everyone was quiet | 所有的人都静静的没说话 |
[1:34:11] | as the boat sailed away | 船一直驶远 |
[1:34:15] | and far away we heard the music that Tseng Hsien gave them | 远远还听到曾宪送他们那卷录音带的声音 |
[1:34:21] | A cassette of Liu Wen-cheng’s “Promise” | 是刘文正唱的诺言 |
[1:34:26] | We stood there until the boat was out of sight | 一直到船看不见了大家还是站在那里 |
[1:34:33] | Later, I felt like smoking | 后来,我想抽烟 |
[1:34:35] | and I couldn’t find my lighter | 却摸不到打火机 |
[1:34:38] | I thought of how Dad must have felt,when he gave it to me | 我想起爸爸送我打火机的心情 |
[1:34:58] | Have you been home lately? | ��最近有回去吗? |
[1:35:01] | Please bring some money to Grandpa for me | 帮我带些钱给阿公 |
[1:35:04] | Tell him it’s from me | 就说我和��给他的 |
[1:35:08] | I sent money to my brothers and sisters last month | 因为上个月我寄钱回去 有给弟弟妹妹 |
[1:35:11] | and I forgot about Grandpa | 却忘了阿公 |
[1:35:15] | I think he must be angry | 我想阿公一定在生气 |
[1:35:33] | Call for everyone! | 集合 |
[1:37:02] | How was it? | 怎么样? |
[1:37:03] | Same as usual | 还不是一样 |
[1:37:04] | When you go, you curse the place | 没去一直想,去了一直骂 |
[1:37:08] | Which number did you have? | 你买几号? |
[1:37:09] | 34 | 三十四号 |
[1:37:12] | I told you to try no. 7 | 不是叫你去找七号 |
[1:37:14] | 7? No chance | 七号!哪买得到票 |
[1:37:16] | The line’s so long that you have to wait until tomorrow | 排的那么长,排到明天早上 |
[1:37:20] | You keep talking about no.7.Who is she? | 你一直讲七号,七号是谁? |
[1:37:24] | Actually, I know her | 不是啦,我认识她 |
[1:37:26] | She used to be a friend’s girlfriend | 她是以前我一个朋友的女朋友 |
[1:37:29] | Don’t know what happened, they split | 不知道怎么搞的,闹翻了 |
[1:37:31] | So she came to Quemoy to do this kind of work | 跑来金门做这个 |
[1:37:38] | Did Wan go, too? | 阿远跟你们去了? |
[1:37:39] | No, he doesn’t dare to | 没有,他那敢去 |
[1:37:42] | He’s saving it all for his Huen | 存起来,为了他那个阿云 |
[1:37:47] | She hasn’t written for two months | 两个多月没有来信 |
[1:37:49] | Ran away with someone else long ago | 早就跟人家跑了 |
[1:37:50] | What a fool | 呆子 |
[1:37:52] | Ran away with someone else long ago | 早就跟人家跑了 |
[1:37:53] | I know. It’s called | 我知道,我知道 |
[1:37:54] | “The gentleman with faith holds on to his youth” | 这叫坚心为君,独守我青春 |
[1:38:51] | “No such person at this address” | 「查无此人」 |
[1:39:03] | Dear brother, | 哥 |
[1:39:04] | Dad and Mom told me not to write this letter | 这封信爸妈叫我暂时不要写 |
[1:39:08] | But Huen’s mother told me to write it | 不过阿云她妈妈叫我一定要写 |
[1:39:11] | So I’m writing it | 我没办法 |
[1:39:14] | Huen got married to someone else | 阿云跟别人结婚了 |
[1:39:16] | Her husband is a postman | 她丈夫是个邮差 |
[1:39:18] | I heard it was done at the public notary | 听说是去公证结婚的 |
[1:39:21] | She wrote home long after it happened | 过了很久,才写信回来说 |
[1:39:24] | She wanted to come home to visit | 要回来作客 |
[1:39:26] | Her mother wouldn’t let them in | 她妈妈不理他们\n也不让他们进门 |
[1:39:30] | Her father said | 爸爸回来说 |
[1:39:32] | The boy’s got more “stature”than Wan | 那个男孩看起来比阿远「将才」 |
[1:39:37] | Her father kept crying | 她妈妈就哭 |
[1:39:38] | She kept saying that she had to talk to you | 一直说,叫阿远回来问她看看 |
[1:39:43] | Afterwards | 后来 |
[1:39:44] | Mom gave Huen a ring | 妈妈送她一个戒指 |
[1:39:47] | Said she had prepared it long ago | 说准备好久了 |
[1:39:51] | When Mom gave it to her, | 妈妈送她的时候 |
[1:39:52] | Huen kept crying | 阿云就一直哭,一直哭 |
[1:39:57] | Brother, Grandpa said it’s fate.You can’t force it | 哥,阿公说这是缘分不能勉强的啦 |
[1:43:48] | Mom | 妈! |
[1:43:53] | Mom | 妈! |
[1:44:28] | Grandpa | 阿公! |
[1:44:31] | Wan, when did you get home? | 阿远,你什么时候回来的? |
[1:44:33] | Today | 今天 |
[1:44:34] | Just got back today | 今天才回来 |
[1:44:36] | Grandpa’s eyelid’s been jumping since morning | 阿公从早上到现在眼皮一直跳 |
[1:44:41] | I thought,maybe Wan’s coming home today | 我就想,可能是阿远要回来了 真巧 |
[1:44:45] | Take a rest | 休息一下吧! |
[1:44:45] | OK | 好,好! |
[1:44:58] | How much did we plant this year? | 我们今年种多少? |
[1:45:01] | Grandpa’s getting old | 阿公老了 |
[1:45:02] | Before it was no problem planting 5000 | 往年种个三、五千藤没问题 |
[1:45:05] | This year I’m having trouble with only 1000 | 今年一千多藤就忙了好几天累得喘吁吁 |
[1:45:10] | They look fine | 不会啊!长得很好! |
[1:45:12] | What do you mean fine? | 什么好! |
[1:45:14] | It didn’t rain before we planted | 没种以前都不下雨 |
[1:45:17] | After we transplanted | 等到种了,牵藤了 |
[1:45:20] | The typhoon came.These vines have all been damaged | 台风却来了这些藤你看都被吹断了 |
[1:45:25] | The potatoes are more difficult to look after than ginseng | 照顾这些蕃薯比照顾巴参还累 |
[1:45:33] | Now we have to cut the vines again | 现在又得除藤了 |
[1:45:39] | Otherwise the potatoes will be this small | 若不除藤这蕃薯种出来就只有这么小 |
[1:45:43] | Potatoes can only absorb the nutriment after the vines’ been cut | 除了藤蕃薯才能吸收养分 |
[1:45:48] | Then they’ll grow well | 那才会长大 |
[1:45:55] | Fuck | 干伊三妹 |
[1:45:56] | The potatoes are more difficult to look after than ginseng | 照顾这些蕃薯 比照顾高丽参还累 |
[1:46:28] | Typhoons came early this year | 今年台风来得特别早 |
[1:46:33] | Came quite a few times | 光台风就来了好几次 |
[1:46:36] | I doubt if they’ll yield well | 阿公种这些蕃薯 收成一定不好 |
[1:46:43] | Bumped into quite a few typhoons | 碰到台风好几次 |
[1:46:45] | Fuck | 干伊三妹 |
[1:46:47] | The potatoes are more difficult to look after than ginseng | 照顾这些蕃薯 比照顾巴参还辛苦 |