| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [02:38] | English! I’m English! | 英国人 我是英国人 | 
| [02:54] | Allez, Anglais. Bon voyage. | 走吧 英国佬 快溜吧 | 
| [05:40] | It’s grenadiers, mate. | 这里是掷弹兵团 伙计 | 
| [05:55] | Make way! | 让开 | 
| [06:00] | Out of the way! | 让开 | 
| [06:02] | Go, go, go! | 走 走 走 | 
| [06:04] | Along the mole. All the way. | 沿着防波堤 一路走过去 | 
| [06:06] | The ship’s about to leave. | 船就要开了 | 
| [06:09] | Along the mole. All the way. The ship’s about to leave. | 沿着防波堤 一路走过去 船就要开了 | 
| [07:45] | Where’s the bloody air force? | 我们的空军都死哪去了 | 
| [08:34] | The navy’s requisitioned her. | 海军要征用这船 | 
| [08:37] | They’ll be back in an hour. My dad wants to be ready before then. | 他们一小时内回来 父亲想在那之前准备妥当 | 
| [08:42] | They’ve told us to strip her and load those life jackets. | 海军要我们清理船舱 给救生衣腾地方 | 
| [08:45] | Some men across the Channel, at Dunkirk, need taking off. | 有些人在对岸的敦刻尔克 他们需要这船 | 
| [08:48] | Some men? | 有些人 | 
| [09:09] | Check fuel, Fortis 1 and 2. | 检查燃油 福蒂斯小队1号 2号 | 
| [09:16] | 70 gallons. | 318升 | 
| [09:19] | 68 gallons, Fortis Leader. | 309升 福蒂斯长机 | 
| [09:22] | Stay down at 500 feet to leave fuel | 高度降至152米 节省燃料 | 
| [09:25] | for 40-minute fighting time over Dunkirk. | 准备在敦刻尔克上空战斗40分钟 | 
| [09:28] | Understood. Vector 128, angels point five. | 明白 航向128 高度152米 | 
| [09:32] | And keep an eye on that gauge, even when it gets lively. | 随时注意 仪表读数 | 
| [09:34] | Save enough to get back. | 预留充足返航燃料 | 
| [10:45] | No French soldiers. No French soldiers. No. | 不收法军 不收法军 | 
| [10:49] | No, no French. English only. English only past this point. | 不 不收法国人 只向英国人开放 只收英军 | 
| [10:52] | No. It’s a British ship. No, you have your own ships. | 不 这艘是英国船 你们会有自己的 | 
| [10:55] | Get back. Get back. | 退后 退后 | 
| [10:57] | No, you’ve got your own ships. This is a British ship. | 不 你们的船会到的 这是英国船 | 
| [10:59] | No, get back. | 不 退后 | 
| [11:01] | Look, get the stretchers through. There are stretchers coming. | 把担架抬过来 有担架来了 | 
| [11:03] | Get out of the way! Out of the way! | 让开来 别挡道 | 
| [11:05] | Go, go, go. Along the mole. All the way. | 沿着防波堤 一路走过去 | 
| [11:08] | The ship’s about to leave. About to leave. | 船快要开了 快开了 | 
| [11:10] | Along the mole. All the way. | 沿着防波堤 一路走过去 | 
| [11:12] | Along the mole. Along the mole. All the way. All the way. | 沿着防波堤 一路过去 一路走过去 | 
| [11:14] | No. | 不行 | 
| [11:16] | No, English only. English only! | 不 只收英国人 只收英国人 | 
| [11:21] | No! | 不行 | 
| [11:37] | Ready on the stern! | 船艉已就绪 | 
| [11:39] | Yes, sir! | 是 长官 | 
| [11:51] | Man the bowline! | 升起船帆 | 
| [11:53] | Any more room? | 还有位置吗? | 
| [12:02] | You have to get back! | 你退回去 | 
| [12:11] | That’s two minutes. | 只剩两分钟 | 
| [12:13] | You’ve missed it. You’ve missed it. | 你们已经错过了 错过了 | 
| [12:43] | Is that the last one? | 这是最后一个了吗? | 
| [12:45] | Aye, sir. | 是 长官 | 
| [12:49] | Break the line. | 解掉船缆 | 
| [12:54] | Come on! Come on! | 出发 出发 | 
| [13:51] | Dunkirk’s so far. Why can’t they just load at Calais? | 敦刻尔克太远了 怎么不到加莱上船? | 
| [13:54] | The enemy had something to say about it. | 敌人可不答应 | 
| [13:58] | Ah, down here we’re sitting ducks. | 从这出发 他们可就成活靶子了 | 
| [14:01] | Keep’em peeled. They’ll come out of the sun. | 保持警惕 敌机会在太阳方位出现 | 
| [14:17] | Up the line. | 排队 | 
| [14:20] | Oi. We’ll take it. | 嘿 交给我们 | 
| [14:24] | Drop the gangplank! | 收起跳板 | 
| [14:26] | Yes, sir! | 是 长官 | 
| [14:44] | Take a run at it. | 试着走过来 | 
| [15:15] | Ready on the stern line, George. | 把艉缆收好 乔治 | 
| [15:20] | Aren’t you waiting on the navy? | 不等海军的人了吗? | 
| [15:21] | They’ve asked for the Moonstone, they’ll have her. | 他们要征用”月光宝石”号 那就给他们吧 | 
| [15:24] | And her captain. | 船长跟着船走 | 
| [15:26] | And his son. | 他儿子也去 | 
| [15:30] | Thanks for the help, George. | 谢谢你来帮忙 乔治 | 
| [15:35] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? | 
| [15:37] | You do know where we’re going? | 你知道我们去哪吗? | 
| [15:40] | France. | 去法国 | 
| [15:42] | Into war, George. | 是去参战 乔治 | 
| [15:45] | I’ll be useful, sir. | 我会帮上忙的 先生 | 
| [15:54] | Bandit, 11 o’clock. | 敌机 11点钟方向 | 
| [15:57] | Break. | 散开 | 
| [16:12] | He’s on me. | 他咬住我了 | 
| [16:15] | I’m on him. | 我对付他 | 
| [16:52] | One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight… 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 | |
| [16:55] | Oi, you two. | 你俩 赶紧回去 | 
| [16:56] | Get a shift on. | 上岸归队 | 
| [16:59] | Yeah, pull him tight. Tie a knot in it. | 把这拉紧了 打个结 | 
| [17:02] | Back up the line. Both of you. | 你们两个 退后 | 
| [17:04] | Off you go. | 可以走了 | 
| [17:06] | Off you go! | 可以走了 | 
| [17:07] | That last barrage has damaged the rudder. | 上次轰炸把船舵给弄坏了 | 
| [17:10] | Uh, okay… | 呃 好的 | 
| [17:49] | Mr. Dawson! | 道森先生 | 
| [17:51] | One of ours, George. | 咱们的飞机 乔治 | 
| [19:02] | On my mark, Fortis 2. Draw him left. | 福蒂斯2号 听我口令 诱他到左舷 | 
| [19:06] | Three, two, one. 3 2 1 | |
| [19:09] | Mark. | 机动 | 
| [19:24] | Clear. | 搞定 | 
| [19:29] | Is he down? | 他坠机了吗? | 
| [19:39] | Yeah, he’s down for the count. | 对 他完蛋了 | 
| [19:47] | Fortis Leader, one bandit down. | 福蒂斯长机 击落敌机一架 | 
| [19:53] | Fortis Leader, do you read? | 福蒂斯长机 收到了吗? | 
| [20:00] | Fortis 2, I have you to my port. | 福蒂斯2号 你在我左舷 | 
| [20:02] | I have no eyes on Fortis Leader. Over. | 但我看不到长机 完毕 | 
| [20:04] | Understood, Fortis 1. | 明白 福蒂斯1号 | 
| [20:06] | Orbit for a look. | 绕圈搜寻 | 
| [20:20] | How long, Lieutenant? | 还要多久 上尉? | 
| [20:22] | We need to run a new cable, sir. They’re scrambling. | 得换新缆绳 长官 旧的缠得厉害 | 
| [20:25] | Very well. | 去吧 | 
| [20:31] | Colonel, you’re gonna have to decide how many more wounded to evacuate. | 上校 你得下决定了 还要撤离多少伤员 | 
| [20:34] | One stretcher takes the space of seven standing men. | 一副担架就得挤掉7个人的位置 | 
| [20:37] | Excuse me. | 对不起 | 
| [20:52] | – Rear Admiral. – Commander. | – 少将 – 中校 | 
| [20:57] | How’s the perimeter? | 防线如何? | 
| [20:58] | Shrinking every day. | 每天都在收缩 | 
| [21:00] | But between our rear guard and the French, we’re holding the line. | 不过后卫部队和法军 都还在坚守阵地 | 
| [21:04] | And the enemy tanks have stopped. | 还有 敌人的坦克停下来了 | 
| [21:06] | Why have they stopped? | 为什么? | 
| [21:07] | Waste precious tanks | 光靠空袭就够了 | 
| [21:09] | when they can pick us off from the air, like fish in a barrel? | 咱们已经是瓮中之鳖 何必再耗费宝贵的坦克? | 
| [21:11] | How long does London expect the army to hold out before we make terms? | 在达成协议前 伦敦方面还要我们守多久? | 
| [21:14] | Make terms? | 达成协议? | 
| [21:16] | They’re not stopping here. We need to get our army back. | 德国人不会善罢甘休的 我们得把军队撤回去 | 
| [21:20] | Britain’s next and then the rest of the world. | 敌人下一步就是英国 然后就是称霸世界 | 
| [21:22] | Christ. | 老天 | 
| [21:24] | I mean, you can practically see it from here. | 在这几乎都能望见了 | 
| [21:27] | What? | 什么? | 
| [21:29] | Home. | 家 | 
| [21:31] | What about the French? | 法国人怎么办? | 
| [21:33] | Publicly, Churchill’s told them, “Bras dessous.” | 台面上 丘吉尔说要”手挽着手” | 
| [21:36] | Arm in arm, leaving together. | 携手并肩 不离不弃 | 
| [21:38] | And privately? | 私下呢? | 
| [21:39] | We need our army back. | 让咱们的人撤回来 | 
| [21:41] | How many men are they talking about, sir? | 要撤多少人 长官? | 
| [21:44] | Churchill wants 30,000. | 丘吉尔的计划是3万人 | 
| [21:46] | Ramsay’s hoping we can give him 45. | 拉姆齐中将希望撤4万5千人 | 
| [21:49] | There are 400,000 men on this beach, sir. | 这海滩上可挤了40万人 长官 | 
| [21:53] | We’ll just have to do our best. | 大家都尽力吧 | 
| [21:56] | Right, well, this mole stays open at all costs. | 没错 要不惜一切代价让防波堤保持畅通 | 
| [22:00] | We’re in artillery range from the west. | 我们在西侧敌人炮火范围内 | 
| [22:02] | If anything else sinks here, | 要是这儿有东西沉了 | 
| [22:04] | the mole’s blocked and we’re stuffed. | 就会堵瘫整个防波堤 | 
| [22:06] | Can’t we load from the beaches? | 不能到海滩上装船吗? | 
| [22:08] | Better than standing out here when the dive bombs come. | 总比呆这儿挨炸要强 | 
| [22:10] | – It’s impossible. – Too shallow? | – 不可能的 – 水太浅吗? | 
| [22:11] | ‘Cause anything that drafts over three feet can’t get near. | 吃水超过0.9米 船就进不来 | 
| [22:13] | We don’t have enough small boats to ferry men to the destroyers. | 我们划桨船也不够 没法把人分批送上驱逐舰 | 
| [22:17] | The mole it is, then, gentlemen. | 那么先生们 全靠防波堤了 | 
| [23:09] | Hey! | 嘿 | 
| [23:11] | Hey! Can you swim it? | 嘿 你能游过来吗? | 
| [23:15] | Dad, can you get closer? | 爸 能不能再近点? | 
| [23:17] | Can’t risk it! | 别冒险 | 
| [23:20] | Hang on. | 坚持住 | 
| [24:11] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字? | 
| [24:31] | Wreckage below. | 下面有残骸 | 
| [24:34] | Is it more of the 109? | 109战机吗? | 
| [24:36] | No. | 不 | 
| [24:37] | It’s Fortis Leader. Over. | 是福蒂斯长机 完毕 | 
| [24:40] | You think he got out? | 他逃出来没? | 
| [24:42] | I didn’t see a ‘chute. | 我没见到降落伞 | 
| [24:44] | Record his position. | 记录长机坐标 | 
| [24:46] | Then set heading 128, | 转至128航向 | 
| [24:49] | height 1,000. Over. | 高度305米 完毕 | 
| [24:51] | Vector 128, angels one. Understood. | 航向128 高度305米 明白 | 
| [24:59] | Fortis 2, what’s your fuel? | 福蒂斯2号 燃油状况? | 
| [25:01] | 50 gallons. Over. | 189升 完毕 | 
| [25:03] | 50 gallons. | 189升 | 
| [25:09] | All right, keep letting me know. | 好的 保持提醒 | 
| [25:11] | My gauge took a bit of a knock back there. | 我的仪表刚才被打坏了 | 
| [25:15] | Shouldn’t you turn back? | 你要不要返航? | 
| [25:16] | No, no. | 不用 | 
| [25:19] | I’m fairly confident it’s just the gauge. | 相信只是仪表出了问题 | 
| [26:50] | – She’s going down! – Cut her loose! | – 船要沉了 – 砍掉缆绳 | 
| [26:52] | What about the wounded? | 伤员们怎么办? | 
| [26:55] | Abandon ship! Abandon ship! | 全体弃船 弃船 | 
| [27:00] | Cut her loose, and push her off! | 砍掉缆绳 把船挪走 | 
| [27:01] | We can’t let her sink at the mole! | 别让船沉在这儿 | 
| [27:03] | Push the bloody boat off! | 把该死的船推开去 | 
| [27:13] | Help us! | 救命 | 
| [28:27] | Do you want to come below? | 你要不要下来? | 
| [28:29] | It’s much warmer. | 里头更暖和 | 
| [28:32] | It’s out of the wind. | 甲板上风大 | 
| [28:33] | Here you go. | 喝点吧 | 
| [28:38] | Leave him be, George. | 别管他 乔治 | 
| [28:39] | He feels safer on deck. | 在甲板上他觉得更安全 | 
| [28:42] | You would too if you’d been bombed. | 你被炸了也会有同感 | 
| [28:44] | U-boat. | U型潜艇 | 
| [28:48] | It was a U-boat. | 是U型潜艇 | 
| [28:53] | Get him some more tea, George. | 再给他倒杯茶 乔治 | 
| [29:10] | Right, we’re about five minutes out, | 好了 我们还有5分钟航程 | 
| [29:12] | so climb to 2,000. Over. | 爬升至610米 完毕 | 
| [29:14] | That’s more fuel. | 那样更费油吧 | 
| [29:15] | I know, but I don’t want to get jumped again. | 现在我可不想遭遇敌机 | 
| [29:17] | Let’s get a decent altitude. | 先爬升上去 | 
| [29:18] | We can dive down on the bastards from above. Over. | 然后我们再俯冲作战 完毕 | 
| [29:20] | Understood. Angels two. | 明白 2号 | 
| [29:22] | Over. | 完毕 | 
| [29:26] | Right, Highlanders. | 好了 高地兵 | 
| [29:27] | Let’s find you another ship. | 再给你们找艘船吧 | 
| [30:41] | Come on. | 快点 | 
| [30:45] | Everyone else, keep climbing. Climb on the deck. | 所有人 继续爬 爬到甲板上 | 
| [30:48] | Climb on the deck. | 爬到甲板上 | 
| [30:51] | Watch your heads on the rail. Watch it. | 小心 小心别碰到头了 | 
| [30:55] | That’s right, keep going down. Take a blanket. | 好了 往下走 拿上毯子 | 
| [30:57] | Down you go. Put this on, my love. | 从这儿往下走 披上这个 亲爱的 | 
| [30:59] | Down you go. Keep going down. | 往下走 一直往下走 | 
| [31:02] | There’s a nice cup of tea for you down there. | 底下给你们准备了热茶 | 
| [31:04] | Keep moving down. | 一直往下走 | 
| [31:05] | Take a blanket. | 裹上毯子 | 
| [31:07] | Try and make some room. | 好了 挪一挪 | 
| [31:09] | Keep moving down, boys. | 往下走 小伙子们 | 
| [31:12] | This way. | 走这边 | 
| [31:14] | A cup of tea down there. | 这里有茶可供饮用 | 
| [31:41] | There you go. Down there. Move down there. | 这边 下去 请往下走 | 
| [32:03] | What’s wrong with your friend? | 你朋友怎么了? | 
| [32:23] | He’s looking for a quick way out. | 他在找逃生捷径 | 
| [32:27] | In case we go down. | 船沉了就派上用场了 | 
| [33:07] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪儿? | 
| [33:09] | Dunkirk. | 敦刻尔克 | 
| [33:12] | No, uh, no, no, we’re going to England. | 不 不 不 我知道是回英格兰 | 
| [33:16] | We have to go to Dunkirk first. | 我们得先去敦刻尔克 | 
| [33:20] | Look, I’m not going back. | 我不要回去 | 
| [33:23] | I’m not going back. | 我不要回去 | 
| [33:25] | Look at it. | 你瞧瞧 | 
| [33:28] | If we go there, we’ll die. | 如果我们去就死定了 | 
| [33:37] | I see your point, son. | 我明白你的意思了 年轻人 | 
| [33:39] | Well, let’s plot a course. | 咱们绘个航线吧 | 
| [33:44] | You can take your tea below and warm up. | 你先下去杯茶暖暖身子 | 
| [33:49] | Peter, have we got space for a man to lie down? | 彼得 给他找个地方休息下 | 
| [33:52] | Uh, yeah. | 好的 | 
| [33:59] | Here, come on. | 这里 来吧 | 
| [34:06] | Careful. | 小心 | 
| [34:09] | Careful. | 小心 | 
| [34:16] | Just in there. | 就这里 | 
| [34:19] | I’ll get you some more tea. | 我去给你加点茶 | 
| [34:37] | Is he a coward, Mr. Dawson? | 他是懦夫吗 道森先生? | 
| [34:38] | He’s shell-shocked, George. | 乔治 他患了炮弹休克症 | 
| [34:40] | He’s not himself. | 现在神志不清 | 
| [34:45] | He may never be himself again. | 搞不好一辈子都这样了 | 
| [34:56] | Here you are. | 喝吧 | 
| [35:14] | 40 gallons, Fortis 1. | 151升 福蒂斯1号 | 
| [35:18] | 40 gallons, understood. | 151升 明白 | 
| [35:23] | Heinkel, 11 o’clock. | 海因克尔轰炸机 11点钟方向 | 
| [35:25] | She’s lining up to drop her load on that minesweeper. | 它在轰炸队形里 目标是扫雷舰 | 
| [35:28] | Fighters? | 战斗机呢? | 
| [35:29] | Yeah, 109s off her starboard. | 恩 都是109 在它右舷 | 
| [35:33] | I’m on the bomber. | 我负责轰炸机 | 
| [36:26] | Got him! Got him! | 打中了 打中了 | 
| [36:59] | Oh, she’s turning. You must’ve damaged her. | 它转向了 肯定被你击中了 | 
| [37:01] | Where’s the escort? | 护卫机呢? | 
| [37:03] | Well, I got one of… | 我击落一架 | 
| [37:05] | Jesus! | 噢 上帝 | 
| [37:25] | I’m going down. | 我正在下坠 | 
| [37:26] | I’m on him. Bail out. | 我缠住他 你跳伞 | 
| [37:47] | No, the swell looks good. I’m ditching. | 海况良好 准备水上迫降 | 
| [38:10] | Don’t leave us! | 别抛下我们 | 
| [38:12] | Come back! | 回来 | 
| [38:14] | – Wait for us! – Help! Help us! | – 等等我们 – 救命 救救我们 | 
| [38:20] | Pick us up! Pick us up! | 带我们走 带我们走 | 
| [38:26] | Come back! | 回来 | 
| [38:30] | Torpedo! | 鱼雷 | 
| [39:03] | Abandon ship! Abandon ship! | 弃船 全体弃船 | 
| [40:53] | Help! | 救命 | 
| [40:54] | Get us out of here! | 把我们救出去 | 
| [41:11] | Spitfires, George. | 喷火战斗机 乔治 | 
| [41:12] | Greatest plane ever built. | 史上最棒的飞机 | 
| [41:19] | You didn’t even look. | 你没看就知道啦 | 
| [41:21] | Rolls-Royce Merlin engines. | 劳斯莱斯”梅林”发动机 | 
| [41:24] | Sweetest sound you could hear out here. | 这是战场上最悦耳的声音了 | 
| [41:27] | Hello? | 有人吗? | 
| [41:30] | Could you open the door? | 把门打开 | 
| [41:32] | Hello? Can you hear me? | 喂 能听到我吗? | 
| [41:36] | Open the door! | 快开门哪 | 
| [41:38] | Do you hear me? | 能听见我吗? | 
| [41:42] | He wants to come out. | 他想出来 | 
| [41:43] | What have you done? Locked him in? | 你干了什么?把他锁里头? | 
| [41:46] | Let him out, for God’s sake. | 让他出来 天呐 | 
| [41:47] | Hello? | 有人吗? | 
| [41:50] | Let me out! | 让我出去 | 
| [42:07] | You haven’t turned around. | 你们没有掉头 | 
| [42:11] | No. We have a job to do. | 没有 我们有任务在身 | 
| [42:15] | Job? This is a pleasure yacht. | 任务?这可是艘游艇 | 
| [42:18] | You’re weekend sailors, not the bloody navy. | 你们只是业余水手 又不是海军 | 
| [42:21] | A man your age? | 像你这把年纪的人 | 
| [42:23] | Men my age dictate this war. | 像我这把年纪的人 有些正在主导这场战争 | 
| [42:26] | Why should we be allowed to send our children to fight it? | 我们又凭什么 只让年轻人去战斗? | 
| [42:29] | You should be at home! | 你就该待家里 | 
| [42:31] | Well, there won’t be any home if we allow a slaughter across the Channel. | 如果这场战争蔓延到英国 我也就无家可归了 | 
| [42:42] | He’s turning tail. I’m gonna get after him. | 他掉头逃了 我去追他 | 
| [42:45] | Good luck. | 祝好运 | 
| [42:46] | Watch your fuel. You’re at 15 gallons. | 留意燃油 你还有57升 | 
| [42:52] | 15 gallons, understood. | 57升 明白 | 
| [42:56] | Best of luck, Collins. | 祝你好运 柯林斯 | 
| [43:00] | Collins, do you read? | 柯林斯 你没事吧? | 
| [44:04] | Oi! No! No! | 哦 不 不 | 
| [44:06] | Get off! Get off! | 滚开 一边去 | 
| [44:09] | Piss off, the both of you. It’s too crowded. | 滚开 船上太挤了 | 
| [44:11] | You can’t leave us! | 你们不能撇下我们 | 
| [44:13] | Make some room! | 腾腾位子 | 
| [44:14] | No! | 不 | 
| [44:16] | No! Get off! | 不 一边去 | 
| [44:18] | You men, leave off. You’ll capsize the boat. | 你们快住手 船会翻掉的 | 
| [44:20] | She’s gone over twice on the way out here. | 来这的路上已经翻过两次了 | 
| [44:22] | You have to stay calm. There are plenty of boats. | 冷静下来 船是够用的 | 
| [44:24] | Calm? | 冷静? | 
| [44:25] | Wait till you get torpedoed, then tell us to be calm! | 等你也被鱼雷炸了 再来扯这个吧 | 
| [44:27] | You have life jackets? | 你们有救生衣吗? | 
| [44:29] | Yes, they do. | 有 他们有的 | 
| [44:30] | Don’t panic, boys. The water’s not too rough | 不要慌 伙计 海水还算平静 | 
| [44:32] | or too cold. | 也不太冷 | 
| [44:34] | We’re heading back to the beach. | 我们先回海滩上 | 
| [44:35] | – Let’s go to Dover! – Yeah! | – 咱们去多佛吧 – 对 | 
| [44:38] | We can’t make it across the Channel in this, lads. | 这船没法渡过海峡 伙计们 | 
| [44:40] | We need to get back to the beach and wait for another ride. | 我们得回到海滩上 等下一班船 | 
| [44:44] | You men in the water, float here, save your strength. | 水里的弟兄们 保持体力 | 
| [44:47] | We’ll come back for you. | 我们会回来接你们的 | 
| [44:49] | Oars in! | 提桨 | 
| [44:51] | Together, pull! | 提桨 划 | 
| [44:55] | Together, pull! | 提 划 | 
| [44:59] | Pull! | 划 | 
| [45:01] | Together, pull! | 提桨 划 | 
| [45:06] | Pull! | 划 | 
| [45:08] | Together, pull! | 提 划 | 
| [45:14] | There’s no hiding from this, son. | 这是躲不掉的 孩子 | 
| [45:19] | What is it you think you can do out there, on this thing? | 你以为你们能帮到什么?就凭这玩意? | 
| [45:21] | There’s not just us. A call went out. | 我们不是孤军作战 号令下来了 | 
| [45:25] | We aren’t the only ones to answer, you know. | 大家都挺身而出 | 
| [45:27] | You don’t even have guns. | 你们连枪都没有 | 
| [45:29] | Do you have a gun? | 你有枪吗? | 
| [45:30] | Yes, of course. A rifle, a 303. | 有 当然了 来复步枪 303口径 | 
| [45:33] | Did it help you against the dive bombers and the U-boats? | 它能帮你回击俯冲轰炸机吗?U型潜艇呢? | 
| [45:37] | You’re an old fool. | 你真是个老糊涂 | 
| [45:40] | I’m not going back. | 我不会回去的 | 
| [45:43] | I’m not going back. | 不会回去的 | 
| [45:45] | Turn it around. | 掉头返航 | 
| [45:47] | I’m not turning round. | 我们不会掉头的 | 
| [45:49] | Turn it around! | 掉回去 | 
| [45:52] | Turn it… | 让它掉 | 
| [45:55] | – Calm it down, mate. – Turn it around! | – 冷静 老兄 – 掉头回去 | 
| [45:57] | Wait, wait! | 冷静 冷静 | 
| [45:58] | Calm it down, mate. | 冷静点 老兄 | 
| [46:01] | George? | 乔治? | 
| [46:02] | George! | 乔治 | 
| [46:06] | What have you done? | 你都做了什么? | 
| [46:09] | Okay, you’re all right, George. | 好的 你没事了 乔治 | 
| [46:11] | You’re all right. | 你没事的 | 
| [46:13] | Hang on. Okay. Okay, just… | 坚持住 好了 | 
| [46:16] | That’s it. That’s good enough. | 好的 现在 | 
| [46:18] | It’s gonna keep some pressure on. There we go. | 要给你压一下 好了 | 
| [46:21] | There we go. | 好了 | 
| [46:23] | Can you hear me, George? | 能听到我吗 乔治? | 
| [48:58] | Come on, lads! | 加把劲 伙计们 | 
| [49:01] | Come on! Come on, boys! | 加把劲 伙计们 | 
| [51:10] | It’s a pier. | 等到海水涨起来 | 
| [51:12] | For when the water comes in. | 就把它当码头用 | 
| [51:18] | The tide’s turning now. | 现在在涨潮了 | 
| [51:21] | How can you tell? | 你怎么知道? | 
| [51:25] | The bodies come back. | 尸体都漂回来了 | 
| [51:57] | Hey. | 嘿 | 
| [52:11] | Hey, Highlanders! | 嘿 高地兵们 | 
| [52:22] | Hey, Highlanders! | 嘿 高地兵们 | 
| [52:24] | What’s that way? | 那边是什么? | 
| [52:26] | A boat. | 有艘船 | 
| [52:27] | She’s grounded. | 搁浅了 | 
| [52:29] | Not when the tide comes in, she’s not. | 等到涨潮后 就不是了 | 
| [52:49] | Be a brave lad. | 挺住 兄弟 | 
| [52:53] | You and Mr. Dawson? | 遇见你和道森先生 | 
| [52:57] | It’s the best thing I’ve ever done. | 是我做过最棒的事情 | 
| [52:59] | You’re all right. You’re okay. | 你没事的 你很好 | 
| [53:12] | Sea Cadet. It’s the only thing I’ve ever done. | 参加海事青年团 那是我做过的唯一一件事了 | 
| [53:15] | It’s all right. It’s okay. Just have some water. | 没事的 好了 喝口水吧 | 
| [53:20] | I told my dad… | 我跟父亲说过 | 
| [53:22] | I’ve done nothing at school | 我在学校里虽然一事无成 | 
| [53:26] | and that I would do something one day. | 可总有一天会混出点名堂 | 
| [53:31] | Maybe get in the local paper. | 也许会登上本地报纸 | 
| [53:34] | Maybe my teachers would see it. | 也许老师们会读到我的报道 | 
| [53:36] | Okay, get some rest. | 好了 休息一下 | 
| [53:38] | I need you back up on deck as soon as you’re able. | 等你恢复了 甲板上我还需要你 | 
| [53:42] | I can’t. | 做不到 | 
| [53:44] | What? | 什么? | 
| [53:49] | I can’t see. | 我看不见了 | 
| [54:51] | Sir. | 长官 | 
| [54:53] | The French have been forced back on the western side. | 西侧的法军已经被迫后撤了 | 
| [54:56] | They’re still holding a perimeter? | 但原来的防线还在吧? | 
| [54:58] | For now. | 目前是的 | 
| [55:00] | Officer coming through. Move yourselves. Move yourselves! | 给长官让路 都让让 让让 | 
| [55:13] | Where are the destroyers? | 驱逐舰在哪里? | 
| [55:15] | There’ll be one soon. | 很快会再来一艘 | 
| [55:20] | One? | 一艘? | 
| [55:21] | After yesterday’s losses, it’s one ship on the mole at a time. | 经过昨天的损失 现在一次就来一艘了 | 
| [55:23] | The battle is here. | 这就是战场 | 
| [55:25] | What the hell are they saving them for? | 他们藏着船究竟想做什么? | 
| [55:26] | The next battle. | 为了以后的战斗 | 
| [55:28] | The one for Britain. | 为了保卫不列颠 | 
| [55:29] | It’s the same with the planes. | 飞机也一样 | 
| [55:34] | But it’s right there. | 可英国近在眼前 | 
| [55:36] | You can practically… | 你几乎可以看 | 
| [55:37] | Seeing home doesn’t help us get there, Colonel. | 就算看到 也不意味着你能平安返家 上尉 | 
| [55:39] | They need to send more ships. | 那边得增派更多船只 | 
| [55:42] | Every hour the enemy pushes closer. | 敌人时刻都在逼近 | 
| [55:45] | They’ve activated the small vessels pool. | 当局已经启用”小型运力池”来增援了 | 
| [55:47] | Small vessels? | “小型运力” | 
| [55:49] | It’s the list of civilian boats for requisition. | 也就是征召民船 | 
| [55:52] | Civilian? | 民船? | 
| [55:54] | We need destroyers. | 我们要的是驱逐舰 | 
| [55:56] | Small boats can load from the beach. | 小船可以到海滩上载人 | 
| [55:58] | Not in these conditions. | 但现在不合适 | 
| [56:00] | Well, I’d rather face waves than dive bombers. | 比起俯冲轰炸 我宁愿它波浪滔天 | 
| [56:05] | No, you’re right. They won’t get up in this. | 说的没错 这海况没法出航 | 
| [56:09] | The Royal Engineers are building piers from lorries. | 皇家工兵团在用卡车搭建临时码头 | 
| [56:12] | At least that should help us when the tide comes back. | 起码在涨潮后能派上用场 | 
| [56:15] | Well, we’ll know in six hours’ time. | 我们只有6个小时 | 
| [56:18] | I thought the tides were every three? | 不是3小时一次涨潮吗? | 
| [56:21] | Then it’s good that you’re army and I’m navy, isn’t it? | 所以才说 你是陆军我是海军 对吧? | 
| [56:26] | There. Vanquisher. | 那儿 “征服者”号驱逐舰 | 
| [56:43] | Where’s the crew? | 船员去哪儿了? | 
| [56:44] | Probably got spooked after they ran aground. | 可能是搁浅后害怕了 | 
| [56:47] | Scarpered up the beach. | 逃到了海滩上 | 
| [56:49] | Why? | 为什么? | 
| [56:50] | ‘Cause we’re outside the perimeter. | 因为我们在防线外头 | 
| [56:52] | Enemy could be right there. | 敌人可能就在附近 | 
| [56:54] | All right, best shut ourselves inside, boys. | 好的 咱们最好藏到里头 弟兄们 | 
| [56:57] | Wait for the high tide. | 然后待到涨潮 | 
| [56:58] | How long’s that? | 那要多久? | 
| [57:00] | Every three hours. | 3小时一次 | 
| [57:25] | I’ve put a bit of pressure on it. | 我用力压住了伤口 | 
| [57:27] | Strapped him up, made him comfortable. | 给他缠上了绷带 希望他舒服些 | 
| [57:31] | What? | 什么? | 
| [57:34] | It’s bad, Dad. | 他情况很糟 爸爸 | 
| [57:38] | Well, should we turn back? | 我们要不要掉头? | 
| [57:46] | We’ve come so far. | 船都到这了 | 
| [57:48] | Dad, is that one of ours? | 爸 那边是咱们的飞机吗? | 
| [57:51] | That’s a Heinkel. | 那架是海因克尔轰炸机 | 
| [57:52] | They’ll go for that minesweeper there. | 他们要攻击那艘扫雷舰 | 
| [57:55] | Hang on. Shouldn’t we stand by to pick up survivors? | 我们是不是要准备援救幸存者了? | 
| [57:57] | To do that we have to survive ourselves. | 先活下来再说吧 | 
| [58:04] | Poke your head out. See if the water’s come in. | 把头伸出去 看看涨潮了没 | 
| [58:11] | Talkative sod, aren’t you? | 你不是很健谈么? | 
| [58:39] | It’s barely come in at all. | 几乎没有 | 
| [58:41] | – Fuck’s sake. – Calm down. | – 他妈的 – 冷静点 | 
| [58:43] | What goes out comes back in again, right? | 有退潮自然会有涨潮 不是么? | 
| [58:45] | Yeah, but how long? | 对啊 但要等多久? | 
| [59:03] | Spitfires! | 喷火战斗机 | 
| [59:05] | Come on. | 加油 | 
| [59:13] | Come on, come on. | 加油 加油 | 
| [59:23] | Dad, he got him! | 爸爸 他打中了 | 
| [59:24] | Yeah! Yeah! | 好 很好 | 
| [59:33] | The Heinkel’s moving off. | 轰炸机飞走了 | 
| [59:40] | Yeah. | 对 | 
| [59:43] | Oh, no. | 噢 不 | 
| [59:46] | Smoke from the Spitfire! | 喷火战斗机着火了 | 
| [59:49] | Watch for a parachute! | 注意降落伞的位置 | 
| [1:00:51] | Are you German? | 你是德国人? | 
| [1:00:52] | No, Dutch. Dutch! | 不 荷兰人 我是荷兰人 | 
| [1:00:55] | Merchant navy. | 我是商船队的 | 
| [1:00:57] | Here to pick you up. To help you. | 来接你们 来帮忙的 | 
| [1:00:59] | Why’d you leave your boat? | 干嘛要离开船? | 
| [1:01:01] | In case the Germans come. | 我们担心德国人会过来 | 
| [1:01:03] | We wait up the beach. | 我们在海滩上 | 
| [1:01:05] | With the soldiers. Wait for the tide. | 跟大家一起 等涨潮呢 | 
| [1:01:07] | You came back. The tide must be in. | 你回来了 那肯定是涨潮了 | 
| [1:01:10] | Coming. Coming, yes. | 涨了 没错儿 | 
| [1:01:12] | But more hours till we float. | 但还得再等几个小时 船才能浮起来 | 
| [1:01:14] | Hours? | 几个小时 | 
| [1:01:15] | Why’d you come back? | 那怎么现在就回来了? | 
| [1:01:19] | Not so heavy when I left. | 我走的时候船里可没这么多人啊 | 
| [1:01:33] | No ‘chute! | 没有降落伞 | 
| [1:01:40] | Best of luck, Collins. | 祝你好运 柯林斯 | 
| [1:01:46] | Collins, do you read? | 柯林斯 你还好吗? | 
| [1:02:15] | He’s down. | 飞机坠毁了 | 
| [1:02:59] | Dad. | 爸 | 
| [1:03:00] | Dad, watch the engine. | 爸 看那引擎 | 
| [1:03:02] | Dad, he’s down. There was no ‘chute. | 他完蛋了 他没有降落伞 | 
| [1:03:09] | Dad, come on. There was no ‘chute. | 爸 别去了 他没降落伞 | 
| [1:03:11] | He’s probably dead. | 估计人已经死了 | 
| [1:03:12] | Damn it, I hear you, Peter! I hear you! | 彼得 别说了 我听到了 | 
| [1:03:18] | He may be alive. Maybe. | 说不定还活着呢 谁说得准 | 
| [1:03:21] | We may be able to help him. | 也许还能救他一命 | 
| [1:04:17] | No! Then they’ll know we’re in here. | 别乱来 我们会暴露的 | 
| [1:04:19] | Why else are they shooting at us? | 除了咱们 他们还能射谁? | 
| [1:04:21] | Look at the grouping. | 你们看那队形 | 
| [1:04:27] | Target practice. | 在练靶子而已 | 
| [1:05:30] | Go. Plug it. Go, go. | 去 堵上它 去 快去 | 
| [1:05:53] | We have to plug it. | 咱们得把洞堵上 | 
| [1:05:54] | After you, mate. | 那你先请吧 | 
| [1:06:18] | You ready? Go! | 准备好了?快去 | 
| [1:06:24] | How do we get off? | 怎么离开这儿? | 
| [1:06:26] | Do we need to ditch some ballast? | 我们得扔掉些压舱物 | 
| [1:06:27] | Weight! Do we need to lose weight? | 太重了 我们要减轻重量 | 
| [1:06:29] | Weight. Weight, yes. | 减重 对 | 
| [1:06:31] | Yes. | 没错 | 
| [1:06:33] | Somebody needs to get off. | 我们要送个人出去 | 
| [1:06:35] | Well volunteered. | 有人自愿么? | 
| [1:06:37] | We don’t need a volunteer. | 不必这样 | 
| [1:06:39] | I know someone who ought to get off. | 我知道谁该出去 | 
| [1:06:43] | This one. | 就是他 | 
| [1:06:45] | He’s a German spy. | 他是德国间谍 | 
| [1:06:47] | Don’t be daft. | 别瞎说 | 
| [1:06:48] | He’s a fucking Jerry. | 他是德国鬼子 | 
| [1:06:50] | Have you noticed he hasn’t said a word? | 你们有没有注意到他一直一言不发 | 
| [1:06:54] | ‘Cause I have. | 我是注意到了 | 
| [1:06:56] | He don’t speak English. | 他根本就不会英语 | 
| [1:06:58] | If he does, | 他就算会说 | 
| [1:06:59] | it’s with an accent that’s thicker than sauerkraut sauce. | 也带着一股浓浓的德国泡菜味 | 
| [1:07:01] | You’re daft. Tell him. | 胡说八道 快回击他 | 
| [1:07:03] | Yeah. | 没错 | 
| [1:07:08] | Tell me. | 尽管说吧 | 
| [1:07:35] | Tell me, Gibson. | 说啊 吉布森 | 
| [1:07:45] | Tell me! | 说话 | 
| [1:07:47] | Tell him, for God’s sake! | 我的天 说句话啊 | 
| [1:07:57] | A frog. | 青蛙佬 | 
| [1:07:59] | A bloody frog. | 你个臭青蛙佬 | 
| [1:08:01] | A cowardly little queue-jumping frog. | 一个插队的懦夫 | 
| [1:08:05] | Who’s Gibson, eh? | 吉布森又是谁 嗯? | 
| [1:08:07] | Some naked, dead Englishman lying out on that sand? | 肯定是沙滩上某个裸死的英国人 | 
| [1:08:09] | Did you at least have the decency to bury him? | 你扒完他的衣服把人安葬好了? | 
| [1:08:11] | He did. I helped him. I thought it was his mate. | 葬了 我俩一起 我以为那是他的战友 | 
| [1:08:13] | – Maybe he killed him. – He didn’t kill him. | – 可能是他杀的吉布森 – 他没杀那人 | 
| [1:08:15] | How do we know? | 你又怎么知道? | 
| [1:08:16] | How hard is it to find a dead Englishman on Dunkirk beach? | 在这里找一具英国人尸体能有多难? | 
| [1:08:19] | He didn’t kill anyone. | 他没杀人 | 
| [1:08:20] | He was just looking for a way off the sand, like the rest of us. | 他跟咱们一样 只想赶紧离开这鬼地方 | 
| [1:08:28] | Haven’t they had enough practice by now? | 那边枪还没练够吗? | 
| [1:08:29] | They’re trying to make sure she won’t float. | 他们在确保船没法浮起来 | 
| [1:08:32] | Will she still float? | 这船还能浮起来? | 
| [1:08:33] | Float, yes. Yes, with less weight. | 浮起来 可以的 减轻重量就行了 | 
| [1:08:37] | And we know who’s getting off. | 谁该出去大家都清楚 | 
| [1:08:38] | No, you can’t do that. He’s French. He’s on our side. | 不 不能那样 他是法国人 自己人 | 
| [1:08:40] | Go on. Up you go. | 好啊 那你走吧 | 
| [1:08:42] | As soon as he pokes his head out, they’ll slaughter him. | 你把他赶出去 他就死定了 | 
| [1:08:44] | Better him than me. | 反正死的不是我 | 
| [1:08:46] | It’s not fair. | 这不公平 | 
| [1:08:47] | Survival’s not fair. | 保命要紧 扯啥公平 | 
| [1:08:49] | No, it’s shit. | 说得对 | 
| [1:08:51] | It’s fear, and it’s greed. | 都怕死 都贪生 | 
| [1:08:53] | Fate pushed through the bowels of men. | 那就以多服少 | 
| [1:08:55] | Shit. | 妈的 | 
| [1:08:58] | He saved our lives. | 他救过大家的命 | 
| [1:08:59] | And he’s about to do it again. | 那他马上可以再救一次了 | 
| [1:09:00] | No, don’t! Stop! | 不 等一等 | 
| [1:09:03] | Somebody’s gotta get off, | 必须得让个人下船 | 
| [1:09:05] | so the rest of us can live. | 不然全都活不成 | 
| [1:09:07] | If you wanna volunteer… | 你愿不愿意出去? | 
| [1:09:09] | Fuck no. | 没门儿 | 
| [1:09:10] | I’m going home. | 我要回家 | 
| [1:09:11] | And if this is the price? | 如果这就是条件呢? | 
| [1:09:18] | I’ll live with it. | 我可以接受 | 
| [1:09:20] | But it’s wrong. | 但这错得离谱 | 
| [1:09:22] | Go on! | 出去 | 
| [1:09:25] | One man’s not going to make enough difference. | 就赶一个人出去 也没多大用 | 
| [1:09:27] | You’d best hope it does, because you’d be volunteering next. | 你最好希望这有用 不然下一个就轮到你了 | 
| [1:09:30] | What? | 什么? | 
| [1:09:32] | We’re regimental brothers, mate. | 伙计 大家都是战友 | 
| [1:09:34] | It’s just the way it is. | 就该有牺牲自己的觉悟 | 
| [1:09:46] | We float! | 浮起来了 | 
| [1:09:48] | We float! | 浮起来了 | 
| [1:09:50] | Start the bloody engine! | 快启动发动机 | 
| [1:10:30] | Afternoon. | 下午好 | 
| [1:11:27] | I’m sorry, son. I really don’t know. | 抱歉 朋友 我真的不知道 | 
| [1:11:31] | You’re right not moving him. | 你做的对 不该挪动他 | 
| [1:11:37] | You’ve done the best for him you can. | 你已经尽全力了 | 
| [1:11:50] | We’ve wasted the day. | 我们白忙了一天 | 
| [1:11:52] | I share your frustration, Colonel. | 我也很沮丧 上校 | 
| [1:11:55] | Johnny! | 约翰尼 | 
| [1:12:03] | Grounded trawler, taking fire. | 那艘搁浅的拖网渔船着火了 | 
| [1:12:05] | They’re breaking through the dunes to the east. | 敌人从东侧沙丘带攻了过来 | 
| [1:12:11] | This is it. | 守不住了 | 
| [1:12:21] | Plug the holes! | 堵住弹孔 | 
| [1:12:22] | With what? | 用什么堵 | 
| [1:12:34] | Plug the holes! | 堵住弹孔 | 
| [1:12:38] | Other side! Other side! | 那边 去那边堵住 | 
| [1:13:30] | What do you see? | 看到什么了? | 
| [1:13:39] | Home. | 家 | 
| [1:15:35] | Is he all right? The boy? | 他还好吧?小伙? | 
| [1:15:39] | No. | 不 | 
| [1:15:40] | No, he’s not. | 不 他不好 | 
| [1:15:53] | Dad! | 爸 | 
| [1:16:02] | Come on. Come on, Farrier. Come on. | 加油 加油 法里尔 加油 | 
| [1:16:23] | There’s men in the water! | 那边有人在漂着 | 
| [1:17:10] | Oil. | 油 | 
| [1:17:13] | It’s oil. Oil. You’re getting into oil! | 油 浮油 你要开进浮油里了 | 
| [1:17:51] | Keep coming. | 继续往下走 | 
| [1:17:53] | Plenty of room. | 下面空间足够 | 
| [1:18:00] | All right, below deck. | 好了 到下面去 | 
| [1:18:37] | Abandon ship! | 弃船 | 
| [1:19:02] | Gibson! Leave it! | 吉布森 快走 | 
| [1:19:47] | Below decks. | 到舱里吧 | 
| [1:20:37] | Listen, we have to get as many of you on board as we can | 我们得让尽量多的人上船 | 
| [1:20:39] | before that oil catches fire. | 不然浮油着火就全完了 | 
| [1:20:41] | You go below decks or you get off my boat. That’s your choice. | 你要么进舱去 要么就别待船上 自己选吧 | 
| [1:20:46] | Keep coming. | 后面的跟上 | 
| [1:20:49] | Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Careful! Careful down there! | 喔 喔 喔 小心 小心别碰着他 | 
| [1:20:52] | Careful! Careful down there! | 小心 小心别碰着他 | 
| [1:20:55] | He’s dead, mate. | 他死了 伙计 | 
| [1:21:02] | So be bloody careful with him. | 那更不要动他 | 
| [1:21:26] | Um, will he be okay? | 他能挺过去么? | 
| [1:21:29] | The boy? | 那个年轻人? | 
| [1:21:36] | Yeah. | 能的 | 
| [1:23:00] | He’s coming back round. | 飞机飞回来了 | 
| [1:23:03] | He’s coming back round! | 飞机飞回来了 | 
| [1:23:10] | Come on, Farrier. Come on. | 加油 法里尔 加油啊 | 
| [1:23:27] | Get off the ship! | 快跳船 | 
| [1:23:44] | Come on, Farrier. Get around them. | 加油 法里尔 再打下一架 | 
| [1:23:46] | Come on, come on. | 加油 加油 | 
| [1:24:44] | Go. | 快开船 | 
| [1:24:50] | Go! Go! Go! | 快 快 快 | 
| [1:25:05] | Go! | 快点 | 
| [1:25:40] | Easy. | 慢点 | 
| [1:25:46] | Take me home. | 带我回家吧 | 
| [1:26:45] | Where are you from? | 你们是哪儿的? | 
| [1:26:47] | Out of Dartmouth! | 达特茅斯附近 | 
| [1:26:49] | Christ. | 我的天 | 
| [1:26:52] | You from Deal? | 从迪尔来的吗? | 
| [1:26:53] | I am! | 是的 | 
| [1:26:55] | You watch the current at the mouth! | 小心出口的水流 | 
| [1:26:57] | Aye. | 好的 | 
| [1:26:58] | And thank you! | 谢谢你们 | 
| [1:27:49] | That’s a fighter. | 有架敌机 | 
| [1:27:51] | Yes, an Me 109. From the south. | 嗯 一架ME-109 从南边过来了 | 
| [1:27:53] | Peter, you take the tiller. | 彼得 你来掌舵 | 
| [1:27:54] | Listen for my instructions. | 听我指令 | 
| [1:27:57] | Point her south! | 往南开 | 
| [1:28:11] | Full speed, Peter. | 全速前进 彼得 | 
| [1:28:14] | Keep coming round. | 它一直在盘旋 | 
| [1:28:16] | Keep coming. | 要飞过来了 | 
| [1:28:18] | Before he fires, he’s gotta drop his nose. | 开火前它肯定会降低高度 | 
| [1:28:20] | I’ll give you the signal. | 等我给你信号 | 
| [1:28:23] | – Now? – No, no. Wait. | – 现在吗?- 不 不 再等等 | 
| [1:28:26] | Wait for him to commit to his line. | 等它开始瞄准了 | 
| [1:28:45] | Now! | 就现在 | 
| [1:29:24] | He’s gone. | 飞机坠毁了 | 
| [1:29:25] | Yeah, bigger fish to fry. | 是啊 掉海里喂鱼了 | 
| [1:29:27] | How’d you know that stuff, anyway? | 你又怎么知道这些的? | 
| [1:29:29] | My son’s one of you lot. | 我儿子也是空军 | 
| [1:29:31] | I knew he’d see us through. | 我知道他会保佑咱们的 | 
| [1:29:39] | You’re RAF? | 你是皇家空军的? | 
| [1:29:42] | No. Not me. | 不 不是我 | 
| [1:29:44] | My brother. He flew Hurricanes. | 是我兄弟 还开过飓风战机呢 | 
| [1:29:47] | Died third week into the war. | 开战第三周就牺牲了 | 
| [1:30:29] | No, stay downstairs, please. | 麻烦待着 不要走动 | 
| [1:30:32] | We just wanna see the cliffs. | 我们只是想看看海崖 | 
| [1:30:41] | – Is it Dover? – No. | – 那是多佛港么?- 不 | 
| [1:30:43] | That’s Dorset. | 那是多塞特港 | 
| [1:30:45] | But it’s home. | 终究是回家了 | 
| [1:30:49] | We let you all down, didn’t we? | 我们是不是让你们失望了? | 
| [1:31:31] | Christ, how many you got in there? | 我的天 你这船上装了多少人? | 
| [1:31:52] | Make your way to the trains. | 走到火车上去 | 
| [1:31:55] | Where the hell were you? | 大家参战 你又在哪 | 
| [1:32:04] | They know where you were. | 他们知道你的壮举 | 
| [1:32:11] | Bye. | 再见 | 
| [1:32:32] | Cup of tea? | 喝茶吗? | 
| [1:32:35] | Cup of tea? | 喝杯茶吗? | 
| [1:32:38] | Well done. Well done. | 干得漂亮 干得好 | 
| [1:32:40] | Well done, lads. | 干得漂亮 | 
| [1:32:42] | Well done. Well done, lads. | 干得漂亮 小伙子们 | 
| [1:32:45] | Well done. | 干得漂亮 | 
| [1:32:48] | All we did is survive. | 我们只是勉强活下来了而已 | 
| [1:32:50] | That’s enough. | 这就够了 | 
| [1:32:59] | Well done. | 干得漂亮 | 
| [1:33:01] | Well done. | 干得漂亮 | 
| [1:33:14] | That old bloke wouldn’t even look us in the eye. | 那老家伙都不愿正眼瞧咱们 | 
| [1:33:37] | Come on, private! | 快过来吧 列兵 | 
| [1:33:39] | I know we’re officers, but it’s us or the enemy. | 我知道军官优先 但不是敌死就是我亡 | 
| [1:33:45] | So now is not the time to be particular. | 不是讲究这些时候 | 
| [1:33:51] | Well, Churchill got his 30,000. | 已经撤回3万人了 | 
| [1:33:54] | And then some. | 那可不止 | 
| [1:33:56] | Almost 300,000. | 快有30万人了 | 
| [1:34:02] | So far. | 到目前为止 | 
| [1:34:04] | So far? | 目前为止? | 
| [1:34:06] | I’m staying. | 我要留下来 | 
| [1:34:08] | For the French. | 等法军 | 
| [1:35:03] | Hey! | 嘿 | 
| [1:35:05] | Where are we? | 我们到哪儿了? | 
| [1:35:06] | Siding. You’ll be pulling in in a minute. | 临时停靠 马上就开车了 | 
| [1:35:09] | What station? | 到哪一站? | 
| [1:35:11] | Woking. | 沃金站 | 
| [1:35:13] | Grab me one of them papers. | 帮我拿份报纸吧 | 
| [1:35:15] | Go on! | 快去啊 | 
| [1:35:26] | 丘吉尔在众议院发表 关于敦刻尔克撤退的演讲 | |
| [1:35:30] | Can’t bear it. | 我不忍心读下去 | 
| [1:35:33] | You read it. | 你念出来吧 | 
| [1:35:35] | Can’t bear it? | 不忍心? | 
| [1:35:36] | They’ll be spitting at us in the streets. | 要是他们没有锁起门来等着沦陷 | 
| [1:35:40] | If they’re not locked up waiting for the invasion. | 那就肯定是到街上朝咱啐唾沫了 | 
| [1:36:29] | “Wars are not won by evacuations.” | 战争从不是靠撤退取胜的 | 
| [1:36:35] | I can’t look. | 我看不下去了 | 
| [1:36:37] | “But there was a victory inside this deliverance,” | 但应当注意到 | 
| [1:36:39] | “which should be noted.” | 这次救援却孕育了胜利 | 
| [1:36:48] | “Our thankfulness at the escape of our army” | 众多盟军士兵成功撤回 我们对此满怀喜悦 | 
| [1:36:50] | “must not blind us to the fact that what has happened” | 但不能因此 对目前在法国和比利时的 | 
| [1:36:53] | “in France and Belgium is a colossal military disaster.” | 盟军溃败 视而不见 | 
| [1:37:14] | “We must expect another blow to be struck almost immediately.” | 我们还须准备好 承受接踵而至的打击 | 
| [1:37:36] | “We shall go on to the end.” | 我们将战斗到底 | 
| [1:37:42] | “We shall fight in France.” | 我们将在法国领土上作战 | 
| [1:37:45] | “We shall fight on the seas and oceans.” | 我们将在海洋中作战 | 
| [1:37:53] | 本地男孩乔治·米尔斯 年仅 17岁 敦刻尔克的救人英雄 | |
| [1:38:03] | “We shall fight with growing confidence, | 我们将以越来越大的信心 | 
| [1:38:04] | and growing strength in the air.” | 和越来越强的力量在空中作战 | 
| [1:38:14] | “We shall defend our island whatever the cost…” | 我们将不惜一切代价 保卫本土 | 
| [1:38:16] | What? | 什么? | 
| [1:38:17] | “We shall defend our island whatever the cost may be.” | 我们将不惜一切代价 保卫本土 | 
| [1:38:20] | “We shall fight on the beaches.” | 我们将在滩头作战 | 
| [1:38:23] | “We shall fight on the landing grounds.” | 我们将在敌人的登陆地作战 | 
| [1:38:24] | “We shall fight in the fields and in the streets.” | 我们将在田间作战 在街头作战 | 
| [1:38:26] | “We shall fight in the hills.” | 我们将在山区作战 | 
| [1:38:29] | “We shall never surrender.” | 决不投降 | 
| [1:38:43] | “And even if this island or a large part of it” | 即便全岛或本土的大部沦为敌占 | 
| [1:38:45] | “were subjugated and staring,” | 全体民众饥寒交迫 | 
| [1:38:47] | “then our Empire beyond the seas, armed and guarded by the British Fleet,” | 我们海外的帝国子民们 | 
| [1:38:51] | “would carry on the struggle” | 将在大英舰队的武装和保护下 继续战斗 | 
| [1:38:54] | “until, in God’s good time,” | 一直到天意注定之时 | 
| [1:38:57] | “the New World, with all its power and might,” | 新的世界 将挺身而出 | 
| [1:38:59] | “steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the old.” | 倾其全力 拯救旧世界 解放旧世界 |