英文名称:Dune
年代:2021
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:55] | My planet Arrakis is so beautiful when the sun is low. | 太阳下山的时候,我的阿拉基斯星球是如此美丽。 |
[01:02] | Rolling over the sands… you can see spice in the air. | 在沙滩上翻滚,你可以看到空气中的香料。 |
[01:20] | At nightfall, the spice harvesters land. | 傍晚时分,香料收割者们着陆了。 |
[01:26] | The outsiders race against time to avoid the heat of the day. | 外面的人争分夺秒地躲避白天的炎热。 |
[01:39] | They ravage our lands in front of our eyes. | 他们当着我们的面蹂躏我们的土地。 |
[01:43] | Their cruelty to my people is all I’ve known. | 我只知道他们虐待我的人民。 |
[01:52] | These outsiders, the Harkonnens, came long before I was born. | 这些外来者,哈科宁家族,早在我出生之前就来了。 |
[01:56] | By controlling spice production, they became obscenely rich. | 通过控制香料生产,他们变得非常富有。 |
[02:00] | Richer than the Emperor himself. | 比皇帝本人还富有。 |
[02:45] | Our warriors couldn’t free Arrakis from the Harkonnens, but one day, by Imperial decree, they were gone. | 我们的战士没能把阿拉基斯从哈科宁人手中解救出来,但有一天,根据帝国的命令,他们消失了。 |
[02:59] | Why did the Emperor choose this path? | 为什么皇帝选择了这条路? |
[03:03] | And who will our next oppressors be? | 下一个压迫者会是谁? |
[03:57] | It’s good you’re up early. | 你起得早很好。 |
[04:00] | Your father wants you in full dress before the Emperor’s Herald arrives. | 你父亲要你在皇帝的传令官来之前穿好衣服。 |
[04:04] | Full dress? | 礼服吗? |
[04:07] | Military? | 军队呢? |
[04:08] | Ceremonial. | 仪式。 |
[04:11] | Why do we have to go through all this when it’s already been decided? | 既然已经决定了,我们为什么还要经历这些? |
[04:15] | Ceremony. | 仪式。 |
[04:17] | 。 Mm. | |
[04:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢你! |
[04:21] | If you want it, make me give it to you. | 如果你想要,让我给你。 |
[04:25] | Use the Voice. | 使用的声音。 |
[04:26] | Mom, I just woke up. | 妈妈,我刚醒。 |
[04:36] | Give me the water. | 把水给我。 |
[04:38] | The glass can’t hear you. Command me. | 玻璃听不到你的声音。命令我。 |
[05:08] | Give me the water. | 把水给我。 |
[05:22] | Almost. | 几乎。 |
[05:23] | Almost? | 近吗? |
[05:25] | Bene Gesserit skills take years to learn, Paul. | 贝尼·盖瑟瑞特的技能需要多年才能学会,保罗。 |
[05:27] | – Mm-hmm. – You look tired. | ——嗯。-你看起来很累。 |
[05:31] | More dreams? | 更多的梦想吗? |
[05:38] | No. | 不。 |
[05:42] | Extreme temperatures and treacherous weather events make life outside the cities of Arrakis truly hostile, with sandstorms powerful enough to cut through metal. | 极端的气温和变幻莫测的天气让阿拉基斯城外的生活变得异常艰难,沙尘暴的威力足以穿透金属。 |
[05:53] | Only the native tribes known as the Fremen have adapted well enough to survive. | 只有被称为Fremen的土著部落能够很好地适应并生存下来。 |
[06:00] | Preferring to inhabit the remotest regions of Arrakis, the Fremen share the deep desert with the giant sandworms known to the Fremen as Shai-Hulud. | 弗雷曼人更喜欢居住在阿拉基斯最偏远的地区,他们与弗雷曼人称为Shai-Hulud的巨型沙虫共同分享深沙漠。 |
[06:11] | Long exposure to spice has given the tribe their characteristic blue eyes, the Eyes of Ibad. | 长期接触香料赋予了这个部落特有的蓝眼睛,伊巴德之眼。 |
[06:19] | Little else is known of the Fremen, except that they are dangerous and unreliable. | 除了知道他们是危险和不可靠的以外,人们对弗雷门家族知之甚少。 |
[06:26] | Fremen attacks make spice harvesting extremely hazardous. | 弗莱明的攻击使香料收获变得极其危险。 |
[06:31] | For the Fremen, spice is the sacred hallucinogen which preserves life and brings enormous health benefits. | 对弗莱明人来说,香料是神圣的迷幻剂,它可以保存生命,带来巨大的健康益处。 |
[06:39] | For the Imperium, spice is used by the navigators of the Spacing Guild to find safe paths between the stars. | 对于帝国来说,香料被间隔行会的航海家用来寻找星际间的安全路径。 |
[06:47] | Without spice, interstellar travel is impossible, making it by far the most valuable substance in the universe. | 没有香料,星际旅行是不可能的,这使得香料成为宇宙中最有价值的物质。 |
[07:46] | Smile, Gurney. | 笑一个,格尼。 |
[07:48] | I am smiling. | 我笑了。 |
[07:51] | How much will it cost them, traveling all this way for this formality? | 他们大老远走这个手续要花多少钱? |
[07:56] | Three Guild Navigators. | 三个行会航海家。 |
[07:57] | A total of 1.46 million, 62 solaris, round trip. | 共146万套,62套solaris,往返。 |
[08:16] | By the grace of Shaddam IV of House Corrino, ascendant to the Golden Lion Throne of Padishah Emperor of the Known Universe, I stand before you as Herald of the Change. | 在科里诺家族的沙达姆四世的恩惠下,上升到帕迪夏已知宇宙的皇帝的金狮宝座上,我站在你们面前,作为变革的先驱。 |
[08:29] | We are witnessed by members of the Imperial Court, representatives of the Spacing Guild and a sister of the Bene Gesserit. | 皇室成员,间隔行会的代表和Bene Gesserit的妹妹见证了我们。 |
[08:39] | The Emperor has spoken. | 皇帝已经说话了。 |
[08:43] | “House Atreides shall immediately take control of Arrakis and serve as its steward.” | 阿特里兹家族将立即接管阿拉基斯并成为阿拉基斯的管家 |
[08:53] | Do you accept? | 你接受吗? |
[09:04] | We are House Atreides. | 我们是Atreides家族。 |
[09:07] | There is no call we do not answer, there is no faith that we betray. | 没有我们不回应的召唤,没有我们背叛的信仰。 |
[09:11] | The Emperor asks us to bring peace to Arrakis. | 皇帝要我们给阿拉基斯带来和平。 |
[09:16] | House Atreides accepts. | Atreides家族接受。 |
[09:19] | Atreides | Atreides! Atreides! Atreides! |
[09:23] | Atreides | Atreides! Atreides! Atreides! |
[09:35] | Your seal. | 你的印章。 |
[10:12] | So, it’s done? | 那么,就这么定了? |
[10:15] | It’s done. | 定了。 |
[10:43] | How was it? | 怎么样? |
[10:45] | Stabilizers are too loose. | 稳定器太松了。 |
[10:46] | – We’ll dial it in. – Thank you, my friend. | -我们会拨进去的。-谢谢,我的朋友。 |
[10:48] | Got it. | 明白了。 |
[10:50] | Duncan. | 邓肯。 |
[10:51] | My boy. | 我的孩子。 |
[10:52] | Hey. Hey. | 嘿。嘿。 |
[10:54] | Paul, my boy. | 保罗,我的孩子。 |
[10:57] | So, you’re going to Arrakis tomorrow. | 你明天要去阿拉基斯。 |
[11:00] | With the advance team. | 和先遣队一起。 |
[11:01] | Yes, I’m going to Arrakis tomorrow with the advance team. | 是的,我明天要和先遣队去阿拉基斯。 |
[11:05] | I’d like you to take me with you. | 我想让你带我一起去。 |
[11:08] | You would? | 你会吗? |
[11:10] | Well, that’s too bad. ‘Cause no. | 哦,那太糟糕了。因为没有。 |
[11:13] | Duncan. | 邓肯。 |
[11:14] | Are you trying to get me court-martialed? | 你是想把我送上军事法庭吗? |
[11:17] | What’s going on? | 这是怎么呢 |
[11:19] | Can I trust you with something? | 我能信任你吗? |
[11:20] | Always. You know that. | 总是这样。你知道的。 |
[11:28] | I’ve been having dreams. | 我一直在做梦。 |
[11:32] | About Arrakis and the Fremen. | 关于阿拉基斯和弗雷门。 |
[11:43] | Okay. | 好吧。 |
[11:45] | So? | 所以呢? |
[11:48] | I saw you. | 我看到你。 |
[11:52] | Fremen。 With the Fremen. | |
[11:54] | Ah. | 啊。 |
[11:56] | So, I do find them. | 所以,我确实找到了他们。 |
[11:58] | There you go. That’s a good omen right there, right? | 那就这样吧。这是个好兆头,对吧? |
[12:02] | Lanville ! Lanville! | |
[12:10] | I saw you lying dead. | 我看见你躺着死了。 |
[12:13] | Fallen in battle. | 在战斗中倒下。 |
[12:16] | It felt like if I had been there, you’d be alive. | 感觉如果我在那里,你就不会死。 |
[12:25] | First off, I’m not gonna die. | 首先,我不会死。 |
[12:27] | You’re not taking me seriously. | 你没把我的话当真。 |
[12:28] | That’s why you want to come with me. | 所以你才想跟我一起去。 |
[12:30] | Listen. | 听。 |
[12:31] | Dreams make good stories, but everything important happens when we’re awake. | 梦是好的故事,但重要的事情都发生在我们醒着的时候。 |
[12:36] | ‘Cause that’s when we make things happen. | 因为那是我们让事情发生的时候。 |
[12:38] | Look at you. Put on some muscle? | 看看你。锻炼肌肉? |
[12:40] | I did? | 我做了吗? |
[12:41] | No. | 不。 |
[12:45] | Hey. | 嘿。 |
[12:47] | See you on Arrakis, my boy. | 阿拉基斯见,我的孩子。 |
[13:24] | Father, I’d like to ask to join Duncan Idaho on his scout mission to Arrakis tomorrow. | 父亲,我想和邓肯·爱达华一起明天去阿拉基斯侦察。 |
[13:29] | I’ve studied the Fremen language, I’d be an asset. | 我学过福莱门语言,肯定有用。 |
[13:31] | Out of the question. | 不可能。 |
[13:33] | You’ll travel in a few weeks to Arrakis, like the rest of us. | 几周后你会像我们一样去阿拉基斯。 |
[13:35] | I’ve been training my whole life. | 我一生都在训练。 |
[13:37] | What is the point if I’m not allowed to face some actual risk? | 如果我不被允许面对一些实际的风险,那还有什么意义? |
[13:39] | You know why, Paul. | 你知道为什么,保罗。 |
[13:41] | You’re the future of House Atreides. | 你是阿特里兹家族的未来。 |
[13:43] | And Grandfather fought bulls for sport! | 祖父为了运动和公牛搏斗! |
[13:45] | Yes. | 是的。 |
[13:47] | And look where that got him. | 看看他落得什么下场 |
[13:53] | I need you by my side. | 我需要你在我身边。 |
[13:56] | When we get to Arrakis, we’ll face enormous danger. | 等我们到了阿拉基斯,我们会面临巨大的危险。 |
[13:59] | What danger? | 什么危险? |
[14:00] | The Fremen? The desert? | Fremen吗?沙漠吗? |
[14:02] | Political danger. | 政治上的危险。 |
[14:06] | The Great Houses look to us for leadership, and this threatens the Emperor. | 王室指望我们领导,这威胁到了皇帝。 |
[14:12] | By taking Arrakis from the Harkonnens and making it ours, he sets the stage for a war which would weaken both houses. | 他从Harkonnens手中夺走了Arrakis,把它变成了我们的地盘,为一场削弱两院的战争做好了准备。 |
[14:21] | But if we hold firm, and tap the true power of Arrakis, we could be stronger than ever. | 但如果我们坚定立场,利用阿拉基斯的真正力量,我们会变得更强大。 |
[14:27] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思? |
[14:29] | Mining spice, keeping the Fremen in their place? | 采矿香料,让弗雷曼家族安分守舍? |
[14:32] | We’d be no better than Harkonnens. | 我们不会比Harkonnens强多少。 |
[14:33] | No. | 不。 |
[14:35] | By making an alliance with the Fremen. | 通过与弗雷门结盟。 |
[14:38] | That’s what I’ve sent Duncan Idaho to arrange. | 这就是我让邓肯·爱达荷去安排的。 |
[14:42] | Here on Caladan, we’ve ruled by air power and sea power. | 在卡拉丹,我们依靠空中和海上力量统治。 |
[14:46] | On Arrakis, we need to cultivate desert power. | 在阿拉基斯,我们需要培育沙漠力量。 |
[14:53] | I want you sitting in on my Council. | 我想让你参加我的议会。 |
[14:55] | Learn what I do. | 学习我的工作。 |
[14:56] | What if I’m not, Dad? | 如果我不是呢,爸爸? |
[14:59] | Not what? | 不是什么? |
[15:02] | The future of House Atreides. | 阿特里兹家族的未来。 |
[15:17] | I told my father I didn’t want this either. | 我告诉我父亲我也不想这样。 |
[15:24] | I wanted to be a pilot. | 我想成为一名飞行员。 |
[15:27] | You never told me that. | 你从没跟我说过。 |
[15:31] | Your grandfather said, “A great man doesn’t seek to lead. | 你祖父说过,伟大的人不寻求领导。 |
[15:36] | He’s called to it, and he answers.” | 他被召唤了,他回应了。” |
[15:42] | And if your answer is no… | 如果你的回答是不…… |
[15:47] | you’ll still be the only thing I ever needed you to be… my son. | 你仍然是我唯一需要你做我儿子的人。 |
[16:03] | I found my own way to it. Maybe you’ll find yours. | 我找到了自己的方法。也许你会找到你的。 |
[16:10] | In their memory… | 在他们的记忆里…… |
[16:15] | give it a try. | 试试吧。 |
[16:25] | Don’t stand with your back to the door. | 不要背对着门站着。 |
[16:29] | How many times do we have to tell you? | 我们要跟你说多少次? |
[16:30] | I could tell it was you by your footsteps, Gurney Halleck. | 我看你的脚步声就知道是你,格尼·哈勒克。 |
[16:34] | Someone might imitate my stride. | 有人可能会模仿我的步幅。 |
[16:37] | I know the difference. | 我知道其中的区别。 |
[16:38] | Are you the new Weapons Master? | 你是新的武器大师吗? |
[16:40] | With Duncan Idaho gone, I must make do as best I can. | 邓肯·爱达荷走了,我必须尽力而为。 |
[16:45] | Choose your blade. | 选择你的刀片。 |
[16:46] | I’ve had quite a day, Gurney. | 我今天过得很不顺,格尼。 |
[16:48] | Give us a song instead. | 给我们唱首歌吧。 |
[16:54] | That’s rude. | 这是不礼貌的。 |
[17:13] | Come on. | 来吧。 |
[17:15] | Come on. | 来吧。 |
[17:16] | Old man. | 老人。 |
[17:29] | Ah, the slow blade penetrates the shield. | 慢剑能穿透盾。 |
[17:38] | I guess I’m not in the mood today. | 我想我今天没心情。 |
[17:40] | – Mood? – Yeah. | ——情绪?-是的。 |
[17:41] | What’s mood to do with it? | 这和心情有什么关系? |
[17:43] | You fight when the necessity arises, no matter the mood. | 必要的时候就战斗,不管心情如何。 |
[17:46] | Now fight! | 现在战斗! |
[17:52] | Come on! | 来吧! |
[18:05] | I have you. | 我有你。 |
[18:07] | 。 Aye. | |
[18:09] | But look down, my lord. | 但请低头,大人。 |
[18:11] | You’d have joined me in death. | 你会和我一起死的 |
[18:14] | I see you found the mood. | 看来你找到心情了。 |
[18:28] | Will it be that bad? | 会有那么糟糕吗? |
[18:29] | You don’t get it, do you? | 你不明白,是吗? |
[18:32] | You don’t really understand the grave nature of what’s happening to us. | 你根本不明白我们身上发生的事有多严重。 |
[18:38] | For 80 years, Arrakis belonged to House Harkonnen. | 80年来,阿拉基斯一直属于哈科宁家族。 |
[18:42] | 80 years of owning the spice fields. | 拥有香料田80年了。 |
[18:45] | Can you imagine the wealth? | 你能想象有多富有吗? |
[18:47] | Your eyes. I need to see it in your eyes. | 你的眼睛。我要从你眼中看出来。 |
[18:49] | You never met Harkonnens before, I have. | 你从没见过哈科宁斯,我见过。 |
[18:52] | They’re not human, they’re brutal! | 他们不是人类,他们很残忍! |
[18:55] | You have to be ready. | 你必须做好准备。 |
[19:38] | Lord Baron. | 主男爵。 |
[19:42] | Rabban. | 列。 |
[19:44] | The last of our ships have left Arrakis. | 我们最后一艘船已经离开阿拉基斯了。 |
[19:48] | It’s done. | 这是完成了。 |
[19:49] | Very good. | 很好。 |
[19:54] | Uncle, how can we let this happen? | 叔叔,我们怎么能让这种事发生? |
[19:56] | How can the Emperor take everything we’ve built and give it to that Duke? | 皇帝怎么能把我们建造的一切都送给公爵呢? |
[20:03] | How? | 如何? |
[20:04] | Don’t be too sure it’s an act of love. | 别太肯定这是爱的表现。 |
[20:09] | What does he mean? | 他是什么意思? |
[20:17] | When is a gift not a gift? | 什么时候礼物不是礼物? |
[20:21] | The Atreides’ voice is rising, and the Emperor is a jealous man. | 阿特里德家族的声音越来越高,皇帝是个嫉妒心很强的人。 |
[20:30] | A dangerous, jealous man. | 一个危险、嫉妒的人。 |
[21:45] | Paul. | 保罗。 |
[21:48] | Paul, wake up. | 保罗,醒来。 |
[21:55] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[21:56] | Get dressed and come with me. | 穿好衣服跟我走。 |
[22:19] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[22:20] | The Reverend Mother Gaius Helen Mohiam is here. | 盖乌斯·海伦·莫希姆嬷嬷来了。 |
[22:23] | She was my teacher at the Bene Gesserit school. | 她是我在Bene Gesserit学校的老师。 |
[22:26] | She’s now Truthsayer to the Emperor himself. | 她现在是皇帝的真言者。 |
[22:29] | She would like to meet you. | 她想见见你。 |
[22:32] | Why? | 为什么? |
[22:33] | She wants to know about your dreams. | 她想知道你的梦想。 |
[22:37] | How does she know about my dreams? | 她怎么知道我的梦的? |
[22:42] | And why is Dr. Yueh here? | 为什么岳医生会在这里? |
[22:43] | He only needs a moment. | 他只需要一会儿。 |
[22:46] | Hello, young master. | 你好,年轻的主人。 |
[22:48] | Your mother asked me to check your vitals. | 你妈妈让我检查你的生命体征。 |
[22:57] | What’s happening? | 发生什么事情了? |
[23:19] | His heart is strong as ever, my lady. | 他的心脏一如既往的强壮,夫人。 |
[23:36] | Paul… | 保罗…… |
[24:06] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[24:15] | Defiance in the eyes. | 眼中充满挑衅。 |
[24:18] | Like his father. | 像他的父亲。 |
[24:20] | Leave us. | 让我们单独谈谈 |
[24:21] | You must do everything the Reverend Mother tells you. | 你必须按照院长嬷嬷说的去做。 |
[24:27] | You dismiss my mother in her own house. | 你把我母亲打发到她自己家里去。 |
[24:29] | Come here. | 过来。 |
[24:31] | Kneel. | 跪。 |
[24:36] | How dare you use the Voice on me? | 你怎么敢对我用”声音” |
[24:45] | Put your right hand in the box. | 把你的右手放在盒子里。 |
[24:48] | Your mother bade you obey me. | 你母亲叫你听我的话。 |
[24:59] | I hold at your neck the Gom Jabbar. | 我握着你的脖子。 |
[25:02] | A poison needle. | 毒针。 |
[25:04] | Instant death. | 瞬间死亡。 |
[25:07] | The test is simple. | 测试很简单。 |
[25:08] | Remove your hand from the box and you die. | 把手从盒子上拿开,你就死定了。 |
[25:13] | What’s in the box? | 盒子里有什么? |
[25:16] | Pain. | 疼痛。 |
[25:19] | No need to call the guards. | 没必要叫警卫。 |
[25:22] | Your mother stands behind that door. | 你妈妈站在门后。 |
[25:24] | No one would get past her. | 没人能越过她。 |
[25:33] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做? |
[25:36] | An animal caught in a trap will gnaw off its own leg to escape. | 被夹子夹住的动物会咬断自己的腿逃跑。 |
[25:41] | What will you do? | 你要做什么? |
[26:14] | Silence. | 沉默。 |
[26:25] | I must not fear. | 我不能害怕。 |
[26:29] | I must not fear. | 我不能害怕。 |
[26:37] | Fear is the mind-killer. | 恐惧是心灵杀手。 |
[26:41] | Fear is the little death that brings obliteration. | 恐惧是带来毁灭的小小的死亡。 |
[26:47] | And I’ll face my fear and I’ll permit it to pass over me and through me. | 我要直面我的恐惧,让它越过我,穿过我的身体。 |
[27:05] | And when it has gone past… | 当一切都过去了…… |
[27:15] | I will turn the inner eye and see its path. | 我要转动内在之眼,看清它的路径。 |
[27:21] | And where the fear has gone, there will be nothing. | 恐惧消失的地方,将一无所有。 |
[27:31] | Only I will remain. | 只有我将留下来。 |
[27:37] | Enough. | 足够了。 |
[27:55] | Like sifting sand through a screen, we sift people. | 我们筛选人,就像用筛子筛沙。 |
[28:00] | If you had been unable to control your impulses, like an animal, we could not let you live. | 如果你不能像动物一样控制自己的冲动,我们就不能让你活着。 |
[28:07] | You inherit too much power. | 你继承了太多权力。 |
[28:10] | What, because I’m a duke’s son? | 什么,因为我是公爵的儿子吗? |
[28:11] | Because you are Jessica’s son. | 因为你是杰西卡的儿子 |
[28:14] | You have more than one birthright, boy. | 你有不止一项与生俱来的权利,孩子。 |
[28:18] | Jessica? | 杰西卡? |
[28:26] | You’ve been training him in the Way. | 你一直在用这种方式训练他。 |
[28:33] | Tell me about these dreams. | 跟我说说这些梦。 |
[28:36] | – I had one tonight. – What did you see? | -我今晚喝了一杯-你看到了什么? |
[28:41] | A girl. | 一个女孩。 |
[28:42] | On Arrakis. | 在Arrakis。 |
[28:44] | Have you dreamt of her before? | 你以前梦到过她吗? |
[28:49] | Many times. | 很多次了。 |
[28:53] | Do you often dream things that happen just as you dreamed them? | 你是否经常梦见事情就像你梦见的那样发生? |
[29:00] | Not exactly. | 不完全是。 |
[29:05] | Goodbye, young human. | 再见,年轻的人类。 |
[29:07] | I hope you live. | 我希望你能活下去。 |
[29:17] | Did you have to go that far? | 你非得走那么远吗? |
[29:19] | You chose to train him in the Way, in defiance of our rule. | 你选择用这种方式训练他,无视我们的规定。 |
[29:23] | He wields our power. | 他利用我们的力量。 |
[29:25] | He had to be tested to the limits. | 他必须接受极限测试。 |
[29:27] | So much potential, wasted in a male. | 男性的潜力太大了。 |
[29:31] | You were told to bear only daughters. | 你被告知只生女儿。 |
[29:33] | But you, in your pride, thought you could produce the Kwisatz Haderach. | 但你,因为你的骄傲,以为你能找到奎维茨·哈达拉赫。 |
[29:36] | Was I wrong? | 是我错了吗? |
[29:38] | You’re lucky he didn’t die in that room. | 他没死在那间屋子里算你走运。 |
[29:41] | If he is The One, he has a long way to go. | 如果他是真命天子,他还有很长的路要走。 |
[29:43] | His Sight is barely awakened, and now he goes into the fire. | 他的视力刚刚苏醒,现在他被扔进了火里。 |
[29:47] | But our plans are measured in centuries. | 但我们的计划是以世纪为单位的。 |
[29:50] | We have other prospects if he fails his promise. | 如果他不履行诺言,我们还有其他希望。 |
[29:57] | Do you see so little hope? | 你看到的希望如此渺茫吗? |
[29:59] | On Arrakis, we have done all we can for you. | 在阿拉基斯,我们已经尽力了。 |
[30:02] | A path has been laid. | 道路已经铺设好。 |
[30:04] | Let’s hope he doesn’t squander it. | 希望他不会把钱挥霍掉。 |
[30:54] | Paul. | 保罗。 |
[30:56] | What does it mean? | 这是什么意思? |
[30:59] | That I could be The One? | 我可以成为那个人? |
[31:01] | You heard. | 你听说过。 |
[31:05] | The Bene Gesserit serve as powerful partners to the Great Houses, but there’s more to it. | Bene Gesserit是伟大家族强大的合作伙伴,但它还有更多的东西。 |
[31:12] | You steer the politics of the Imperium from the shadows. | 你从暗处操纵帝国的政治。 |
[31:16] | I know. | 我知道。 |
[31:17] | You don’t know everything. | 你不是什么都知道。 |
[31:20] | For thousands of years, we’ve been carefully crossings bloodlines – to bring forth… – The One? | 几千年来,我们一直在小心翼翼地跨越血统的界限来创造……… 那个? |
[31:28] | A mind… powerful enough to bridge space and time. | 一个强大到可以跨越时空的心灵。 |
[31:37] | Past and future. | 过去和未来。 |
[31:41] | Who can help us into a better future. | 能帮助我们走向更美好未来的人。 |
[31:44] | We think he’s very close now. | 我们认为他已经很接近了。 |
[31:49] | Some believe he’s here. | 有人相信他就在这里。 |
[31:55] | All part of a plan. | 都是计划的一部分。 |
[34:15] | Shield. | 盾牌。 |
[34:58] | “My lungs taste the air of Time, Blown past falling sand…” | “我的肺呼吸着时间的空气,吹过流沙……” |
[35:47] | Thufir Hawat。 Thufir Hawat. | |
[35:53] | Young master! | 年轻的主人! |
[35:54] | How does it feel to walk on a new world? | 行走在一个新世界是什么感觉? |
[35:57] | Exciting, to say the least. | 至少可以说,这是令人兴奋的。 |
[35:59] | My lord. | 我的主。 |
[36:01] | How are you, old friend? | 你好吗,老朋友? |
[36:03] | My advance team has secured the city. | 我的先遣队已经把守了这座城市。 |
[36:05] | We’re still smoothing out a few rough spots. | 我们还在解决一些棘手的问题。 |
[36:10] | My lady. | 我的夫人。 |
[36:16] | Lisan al-Gaib ! Lisan al-Gaib! | |
[36:33] | Lisan al-Gaib !Lisan al-Gaib ! Lisan al-Gaib! Lisan al-Gaib! | |
[36:38] | Lisan al-Gaib ! Lisan al-Gaib! | |
[36:40] | Lisan al-Gaib !Lisan al-Gaib ! Lisan al-Gaib! Lisan al-Gaib! | |
[36:42] | Lisan al-Gaib !Lisan al-Gaib ! Lisan al-Gaib! Lisan al-Gaib! | |
[36:45] | Lisan al-Gaib !Lisan al-Gaib ! Lisan al-Gaib! Lisan al-Gaib! | |
[36:48] | Lisan al-Gaib !Lisan al-Gaib ! Lisan al-Gaib! Lisan al-Gaib! | |
[36:53] | Don’t be fooled by the welcome. | 不要被这种欢迎所愚弄。 |
[36:55] | They follow their old masters’ rules. | 他们遵循他们的老主人的规则。 |
[36:57] | Mandatory attendance. | 强制出席。 |
[36:58] | That’s Harkonnen love out there. | 这就是Harkonnen的爱。 |
[37:07] | Atreides! | Atreides! |
[37:08] | Atreides | Atreides! Atreides! Atreides! |
[37:12] | Atreides | Atreides! Atreides! Atreides! |
[37:16] | Atreides | Atreides! Atreides! |
[37:20] | Let’s get you out of the sun. | 让我把你从太阳底下弄出来。 |
[37:23] | The heat can kill in this place. | 这个地方热得要命。 |
[37:42] | They were pointing at us. | 他们指着我们。 |
[37:45] | What are they shouting? | 他们在喊什么? |
[37:46] | Lisan al-Gaib. “Voice from the Outer World.” | Lisan al-Gaib。“来自外部世界的声音。” |
[37:50] | It’s their name for “messiah.” | 这是他们对”弥赛亚”的称呼 |
[37:53] | It means the Bene Gesserit have been at work here. | 这说明贝尼·格塞里特在这里起了作用。 |
[37:56] | Planting superstitions. | 种植的迷信。 |
[37:59] | Preparing the way, Paul. | 准备上路,保罗。 |
[38:02] | These people have waited for centuries for the Lisan al-Gaib. | 这些人等利桑·盖布已经等了几个世纪了。 |
[38:07] | They see you, they see the signs. | 他们看到了你,看到了征兆。 |
[38:13] | They see what they’ve been told to see. | 他们看到的是他们被告知要看到的。 |
[38:20] | We’re good to go. | 我们可以出发了。 |
[39:05] | Shield Wall. | 盾墙。 |
[39:06] | Protects the city from the weather and the worms. | 保护城市免受气候和蠕虫的侵袭。 |
[39:57] | The locals call the big one the Hand of God. | 当地人称这个大家伙为上帝之手。 |
[40:01] | Well, the Hand of God is wreaking havoc on our comms system. | 上帝之手正在破坏我们的通讯系统。 |
[40:09] | It’s so quiet. | 它是如此安静。 |
[40:11] | Yeah. | 是的。 |
[40:13] | That’s what worries me, too. | 这也让我担心。 |
[40:22] | There’s the spaceport and that plume of dust there is the spice refinery. | 那是航天发射场,那片烟尘是香料精炼厂。 |
[40:27] | Our two most vulnerable points. | 我们最薄弱的两个环节。 |
[40:29] | I want you guarding them. | 我要你看守他们。 |
[40:30] | If we can’t refine spice and ship it off-world, – we’re dead here. – My lord. | 如果我们不能提炼香料并把它运到外星球,我们就死定了。——我的主。 |
[40:35] | The sun’s getting too high. We need to seal the doors. | 太阳升得太高了。我们得把门锁上。 |
[40:42] | What do they say about this hellhole again? | 他们怎么说这个鬼地方来着? |
[40:45] | “To shower, you scrub your ass with sand,” my lord. | “要洗澡,就得用沙子擦屁股”大人。 |
[40:47] | That’s what they say. | 他们是这么说的。 |
[40:49] | That’s what they say. | 他们是这么说的。 |
[40:55] | Candidates for a housekeeper, my lady. | 女管家的候选人,夫人。 |
[41:13] | What is your name? | 你叫什么名字? |
[41:15] | Shadout Mapes, my lady. | 影子梅普斯,夫人。 |
[41:19] | The rest of you may go. | 剩下的人可以走了。 |
[41:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢你! |
[41:24] | Shadout。 Shadout. | |
[41:27] | It’s an old Chakobsa word. | 这是一个古老的Chakobsa单词。 |
[41:29] | “Well-dipper。” “Well-dipper.” | |
[41:33] | You know the ancient tongues? | 你知道古代语言吗? |
[41:35] | I know many things. | 我知道很多事情。 |
[41:36] | I know that you have a weapon concealed in your bodice. | 我知道你的胸衣里藏着武器。 |
[41:42] | If you mean to harm me, I must warn you, whatever you’re hiding, it won’t be enough. | 如果你想伤害我,我必须警告你,不管你在隐瞒什么,都是不够的。 |
[41:50] | The weapon is meant as a gift if you are truly The One. | 如果你是真命天子,这武器就是礼物。 |
[42:12] | Do you know this? | 你知道这个吗? |
[42:15] | It’s a crysknife. | 这是一个crysknife。 |
[42:20] | Do you know its meaning? | 你知道它的意思吗? |
[42:26] | It’s a maker… | 它是一个创造者.. |
[42:32] | A maker of the deep desert. | 他是沙漠深处的创造者。 |
[42:37] | When you have lived with prophecy for so long, the moment of revelation is a shock. | 当你在预言中生活了这么长时间,启示的时刻是令人震惊的。 |
[42:43] | Lisan al-Gaib。 Lisan al-Gaib. | |
[42:44] | The mother and the son. | 母亲和儿子。 |
[42:52] | It is yours. | 它是你的。 |
[42:56] | Tooth of Shai-Hulud. | 夏胡露齿。 |
[43:29] | Lisan !Lisan al-Gaib ! Lisan! Lisan al-Gaib! | |
[43:32] | Lisan al-Gaib !Lisan al-Gaib ! Lisan al-Gaib! Lisan al-Gaib! | |
[43:47] | Hello. | 你好。 |
[43:50] | You shouldn’t be out here at this hour of the day. | 你不该在这个时候出来。 |
[43:55] | They’re out here. | 他们在这里。 |
[43:58] | Hmm. Fremen pilgrims. | 嗯。Fremen朝圣者。 |
[44:00] | They don’t care about heatstroke. | 他们不在乎中暑。 |
[44:04] | I didn’t know date palms could even be found out here. | 我都不知道这里还能找到椰枣。 |
[44:07] | Oh, these aren’t indigenous. | 哦,这些不是本地的。 |
[44:10] | They can’t survive without me. | 没有我,他们无法生存。 |
[44:13] | Each one of these drinks every day the equivalent of five men. | 每天喝一杯相当于五个男人的量。 |
[44:19] | Twenty palm trees. | 二十的棕榈树。 |
[44:22] | A hundred lives. | 一百人的生命。 |
[44:25] | Should we remove them? Save the water? | 我们应该移除它们吗?拯救水吗? |
[44:27] | No, no, no. | 不,不,不。 |
[44:28] | These are sacred. | 这些都是神圣的。 |
[44:34] | Old dream. | 旧的梦想。 |
[44:44] | The largest and most dangerous organism on Arrakis is the sandworm, capable of reaching 400 meters in length. | 阿拉基斯岛上最大、最危险的生物是沙虫,其身长可达400米。 |
[44:53] | To avoid making rhythmic noises, which attract the sandworms, the Fremen cross desert spaces using the sandwalk, a dance-like motion with irregular rhythm which emulates the natural sounds of the desert. | 为了避免产生有节奏的噪音,从而吸引沙虫,Fremen夫妇使用沙道穿越沙漠空间,这是一种模仿沙漠自然声音的不规则节奏的舞蹈动作。 |
[45:08] | What scant plant life exists on Arrakis is thanks to the Fremen, who have cultivated deep-rooted terranic plants such as saguaro, burrobush, sand-verbena and incense bush. | 阿拉基斯岛上植物稀少的原因要归功于Fremen人,他们种植了扎根很深的土生植物,如仙人掌、地瓜灌木、沙马鞭草和香灌木。 |
[45:23] | The shepherd’s tree has the deepest documented roots, stretching more than 450 feet deep. | 牧羊人树的根是有记录以来最深的,超过450英尺深。 |
[45:31] | These plants cling to life in a parched, nutrient-poor landscape. | 这些植物在干旱贫瘠的土地上依靠生命生存。 |
[46:46] | It’s a hunter-seeker. | 它是一个猎手。 |
[46:48] | The operator must be nearby. | 操作者必须在附近。 |
[46:55] | The Harkonnen agent was cemented into that hole six weeks ago. | 哈科宁特工六周前就被固定在那个洞里了。 |
[46:59] | Ran the hunter-seeker through a water pipe inside the walls. | 让猎人穿过墙内的水管。 |
[47:03] | Sire, I failed you today. There’s no excuse. | 陛下,我今天让您失望了。没有借口。 |
[47:06] | You have my resignation. | 我已经向你递交了辞呈。 |
[47:08] | You would deprive us of your talents at this time? | 你要在这个时候剥夺我们的才能吗? |
[47:09] | Sire, my honor demands… They tried to take the life of my son! | 陛下,我的荣誉要求…他们想要我儿子的命! |
[47:13] | I don’t give a damn about your honor. | 我才不管你的荣誉呢。 |
[47:15] | You want absolution? Go catch some spies. | 你要宽恕吗?去抓间谍。 |
[47:17] | Your Grace. | 陛下。 |
[47:26] | The thing must leave. | 那东西必须离开。 |
[47:28] | You can speak without fear. | 你可以毫无畏惧地说话。 |
[47:31] | Our pet doesn’t understand your language. | 我们的宠物听不懂你的语言。 |
[47:33] | Get out. | 出去。 |
[47:39] | It understands. | 它能理解。 |
[47:41] | Activate silence. | 启动静默。 |
[47:58] | It must never be known. | 绝不能让人知道。 |
[48:00] | There’s no satellites over Arrakis. | 阿拉基斯上空没有卫星。 |
[48:03] | The Atreides will die in the dark. | 阿特里德一家会死在黑暗中。 |
[48:07] | On that matter, Duke Leto Atreides means nothing to our order. | 在这件事上,莱托·阿特里兹公爵对我们毫无意义。 |
[48:12] | But his wife is under our protection and by extension, her son. | 但他的妻子在我们的保护之下也包括她的儿子。 |
[48:17] | Allow them the dignity of exile. | 给他们放逐的尊严吧。 |
[48:24] | House Harkonnen would never dream of violating the sanctity of your order. | 哈科嫩家族绝不会想要破坏你们神圣的秩序。 |
[48:30] | I give you my word. | 我向你保证。 |
[48:31] | We will not harm them. | 我们不会伤害他们。 |
[48:53] | If the Duke’s son lives… No Atreides will live. | 如果公爵的儿子还活着……阿特雷德将不复存在。 |
[48:57] | My lord, you gave your word to the witch. | 大人,你向女巫保证过。 |
[49:00] | She sees too much. | 她看得太多了。 |
[49:01] | I said I would not harm them. | 我说过我不会伤害他们。 |
[49:03] | And I shall not. | 我不会的。 |
[49:04] | But Arrakis is Arrakis. | 但阿拉基斯就是阿拉基斯。 |
[49:08] | And the desert takes the weak. | 沙漠带走了弱者。 |
[49:12] | My desert. | 我的沙漠。 |
[49:17] | My Arrakis. | 我的Arrakis。 |
[49:20] | My Dune. | 我的沙丘。 |
[49:25] | Your first strategy meeting. | 你的第一次战略会议。 |
[49:28] | Paul Atreides, who catches hunter-seekers in his bare hands like a hero of old. | 保罗·阿特里德斯,他像古代英雄一样徒手抓住了猎人。 |
[49:35] | Thanks for the humiliation, old man. | 谢谢你羞辱我,老家伙。 |
[49:37] | Gotta keep an eye on you. | 我得看着你。 |
[49:39] | Attention! | 注意! |
[49:48] | Let’s get started. | 让我们开始吧。 |
[49:52] | Thufir. Operations. | Thufir。操作。 |
[49:54] | I secured a copy of the Harkonnens’ account books. | 我弄到了一份哈科南夫妇的账簿。 |
[49:59] | The Harkonnens were taking 10 billion solaris out of here every year. | harkonnen公司每年从这里拿走100亿台solaris。 |
[50:04] | “They shall suck of the abundance of the seas, and the treasure hid in the sand.” | “他们要吸取海里的丰富,和藏在沙里的财宝” |
[50:08] | We won’t see profits like that for a while. | 短期内我们不会看到那样的利润。 |
[50:11] | Not with the equipment they left us. | 用他们留给我们的设备就不行。 |
[50:14] | How bad is it? | 情况有多糟? |
[50:21] | These are spice silos. | 这些是香料筒仓。 |
[50:25] | We’re meant to fill every crate. | 我们要填满每一个板条箱。 |
[50:28] | All of them? | 全部吗? |
[50:30] | Every 25 standard days. | 每25个标准天。 |
[50:33] | Harkonnen sabotage slows us down. | Harkonnen的破坏行动拖了我们的后腿。 |
[50:35] | But who’s meant to arbitrate? | 但是谁来仲裁呢? |
[50:37] | Isn’t there a Judge of the Change to oversee the transition? | 难道就没有一个变革的法官来监督这个转变吗? |
[50:40] | Who did the Emperor appoint? | 皇帝任命了谁? |
[50:41] | Dr. Liet Kynes. Imperial Ecologist. | 博士Liet Kynes。帝国的生态学家。 |
[50:44] | Been here 20 years. | 我在这里已经20年了。 |
[50:46] | Eccentric, from what I’m told. | 我听说这很古怪。 |
[50:48] | I want to see these harvesting fields myself. | 我想亲眼看看这些收获地。 |
[50:51] | I wouldn’t recommend it, my lord. | 我不建议你这么做,大人。 |
[50:52] | Have this Judge of the Change accompany us. | 让这位变化的法官陪着我们。 |
[50:55] | A meeting’s long overdue. | 早就该开会了。 |
[50:56] | And we’ll get a bit of Imperial protection. | 我们会得到一点帝国的保护。 |
[50:58] | A hostage. | 一个人质。 |
[51:00] | I love it. | 我爱它。 |
[51:01] | Hmm. | 嗯。 |
[51:03] | He’s here, my lord. | 他来了,大人。 |
[51:29] | Take care of them. They are friends. | 照顾好他们。他们是朋友。 |
[51:31] | Duncan! | 邓肯! |
[51:32] | Ah! My boy! | 啊!我的男孩! |
[51:39] | I swear you’re getting taller. | 我发誓你长高了。 |
[51:40] | Well, you smell much worse. | 你闻起来更臭了。 |
[51:46] | For four weeks, I lived with the Fremen. | 我和弗雷门一家住了四个星期。 |
[51:48] | Hidden in the desert, in a community called a sietch. | 藏在沙漠里,在一个叫塞奇的地方。 |
[51:51] | Stilgar, the leader of that sietch, has come with me to meet you, sire. | 斯蒂加尔,那个强盗的首领,跟我来见您了,陛下。 |
[51:54] | This sietch, how is it hidden? | 这个陷阱是怎么藏起来的? |
[51:56] | It’s underground. | 它的地下。 |
[51:58] | Arrakis is filled with caverns. | 阿拉基斯到处都是洞穴。 |
[52:00] | How big was the place? | 那地方有多大? |
[52:01] | I’d say 10,000 people. | 我想有一万人。 |
[52:04] | And there are hundreds of sietches. | 这里有数百个陷阱。 |
[52:07] | Millions of Fremen. | 数以百万计的Fremen。 |
[52:09] | You were right. | 你是对的。 |
[52:10] | The Harkonnen estimate was 50,000 on the whole planet. | Harkonnen估计整个星球上有5万人。 |
[52:14] | The Fremen watched me search for them for days. | 弗雷门一家看着我找了好几天。 |
[52:16] | I never saw them. | 我从没见过他们。 |
[52:18] | Finally, they sent a warrior out to kill me. | 最后,他们派了一个战士来杀我。 |
[52:20] | And I gotta tell you, I have never come so close to dying. | 我得告诉你,我从未如此接近死亡。 |
[52:25] | There’s no finer fighter in the Imperium. | 帝国里没有比他更好的战士了。 |
[52:27] | They fight like demons. | 他们像恶魔一样战斗。 |
[52:29] | Desert power. | 沙漠的力量。 |
[52:33] | Duncan. | 邓肯。 |
[52:35] | – Well done. – Thank you, my lord. | ——做得好。-谢谢,大人。 |
[52:37] | Sire. | 陛下。 |
[52:38] | Their leader has a knife he won’t surrender, sire. | 他们的首领有把刀他不会投降的,陛下。 |
[52:41] | It’s a crysknife. It’s sacred to his people. | 这是一把水晶刀。这对他的人民来说是神圣的。 |
[52:44] | Let him pass. | 让他过去。 |
[53:02] | Stop there. | 就此止步。 |
[53:03] | Hey! Hey! | 嘿!嘿! |
[53:09] | 。 Mm. | |
[53:10] | Stilgar。 Stilgar. | |
[53:13] | Welcome. | 受欢迎的。 |
[53:15] | Sir, I respect the personal dignity of any man that respects mine. | 先生,我尊重尊重我的人的人格尊严。 |
[53:23] | Hmm. | 嗯。 |
[53:27] | Hold. | 等一下。 |
[53:30] | Thank you, Stilgar, for the gift of your body’s moisture. | 谢谢你,斯蒂格,给了你身体水分。 |
[53:35] | We accept it in the spirit in which it was given. | 我们以给予它的精神接受它。 |
[53:45] | I’m glad you’ve come. | 我很高兴你来了。 |
[53:48] | I believe your people and mine have much to offer one another. | 我相信你们的人和我的人有很多可以互相提供的东西。 |
[53:51] | No, no, you are Outworlders. | 不,不,你们是外地人。 |
[53:52] | You come here for the spice, you take it, giving nothing in return. | 你来这里是为了香料,你拿了它,没有任何回报。 |
[53:58] | That’s true. | 这是真的。 |
[54:01] | I know you’ve suffered at the hands of the Harkonnen. | 我知道你被哈科宁折磨过。 |
[54:05] | Name what you want. | 说出你想要的名字。 |
[54:07] | If it’s in my power to grant, I’ll give it and ask for nothing. | 如果在我的权力范围内,我会给予,不求任何回报。 |
[54:10] | Mm. I ask for this. Do not seek our sietches. | 是我自找的。不要找我们的套子。 |
[54:13] | Do not trespass in our lands. | 不要侵入我们的土地。 |
[54:16] | The desert was ours long before you came. | 早在你来之前,沙漠就属于我们了。 |
[54:19] | So, come and dig your spice, but when you have it, go back to this side of the Shield Wall and leave the desert to the Fremen. | 所以,来挖你的香料,但当你有了它,回到盾墙的这一边,把沙漠留给弗雷门。 |
[54:26] | You will address the Duke as “my lord” or “sire.” | 你要称呼公爵为”my lord”或”sire “。 |
[54:29] | Gurney, just… Just a moment. | 格尼,……请稍等。 |
[54:32] | The Emperor has given me Arrakis as my fief to rule and protect. | 皇帝把阿拉基斯作为我的封地交给我管理和保护。 |
[54:38] | I cannot promise not to travel into the desert if duty compels me. | 如果责任迫使我,我不能答应不去沙漠旅行。 |
[54:44] | But your sietches will be yours forever. | 但你的小窝将永远属于你。 |
[54:47] | And you will never be hunted while I govern here. | 在我统治这里的时候,你永远不会被追捕。 |
[54:54] | That’s very honorable. | 这很光荣。 |
[54:56] | I must go. That’s all I have to say to you. | 我必须走了。这就是我要对你说的。 |
[54:58] | Won’t you stay? | 你不留下吗? |
[55:01] | We would honor you. | 我们将向您致敬。 |
[55:02] | Honor requires that I be elsewhere. | 荣誉要求我去别处。 |
[55:17] | I don’t like him. | 我不喜欢他。 |
[55:18] | Our plan bears fruit. | 我们的计划卓有成效。 |
[55:20] | But it will take time? | 但这需要时间? |
[55:22] | Yes. | 是的。 |
[55:24] | It will take time. | 这需要时间。 |
[55:29] | Here, this is for you. | 给,这是给你的。 |
[55:35] | It’s a paracompass. | 这是一个辅助罗盘。 |
[55:37] | The moons here have a magnetic field, so… a simple compass needle won’t point north. | 这里的卫星有磁场,所以简单的指南针指针不会指向北方。 |
[55:42] | Takes a clever piece of clockwork to sort it out. | 需要一个巧妙的发条装置来解决这个问题。 |
[55:44] | The Fremen make these? | 这是弗雷曼家做的吗? |
[55:46] | And stillsuits, and sand compactors, and all kinds of ingenious things. | 仍然适合,沙子压实机,和各种巧妙的东西。 |
[55:49] | What the hell is a sand compactor? | 什么是压砂机? |
[55:54] | That’s a sand compactor. | 那是一个压砂机。 |
[55:56] | My God, man, you’ve gone native. | 天啊,你已经变成乡巴佬了。 |
[55:59] | You admire them. | 你欣赏他们。 |
[56:01] | I do. | 我知道。 |
[56:03] | They’re fierce but loyal. | 他们凶猛但忠诚。 |
[56:06] | They’re attuned to the desert. | 他们适应了沙漠。 |
[56:08] | Part of it. | 它的一部分。 |
[56:09] | It’s part of them. | 这是他们的一部分。 |
[56:11] | You wait till you see it. | 你等着瞧吧。 |
[56:13] | It’s beautiful out there. | 外面很美。 |
[56:18] | Sunrise warning, all workers. | 全体工人,日出警报。 |
[56:20] | Temperature today will reach 140 degrees. | 今天的气温将达到140华氏度。 |
[56:23] | We are currently 90 degrees, and in 10 minutes, we will hit 120 degrees. | 我们现在是90度,再过10分钟,就会达到120度。 |
[56:29] | Last warning call. | 最后一次警告。 |
[57:04] | The Judge of the Change, sire. | 陛下,我是变化的法官。 |
[57:06] | Dr. Liet Kynes. | 博士Liet Kynes。 |
[57:08] | My lord Duke. | 公爵大人。 |
[57:10] | Welcome to Arrakis. | 欢迎来到Arrakis。 |
[57:12] | You’re the Imperial Ecologist. | 你是帝国生态学家。 |
[57:14] | Thank you for the stillsuits. | 谢谢你的蒸馏服。 |
[57:16] | They are of Fremen make. | 他们是弗雷门制造的。 |
[57:18] | The best. | 最好的。 |
[57:20] | With your permission, sire, I must check the integrity of your suit… Whoa. | 如果您允许的话,陛下,我必须检查您的衣服是否纯正……哇。 |
[57:24] | It’s all right. | 没关系。 |
[57:27] | It’s all right. | 没关系。 |
[57:29] | Dr. Kynes, we’re in your hands. | 基恩斯医生,我们听你的了。 |
[57:38] | A stillsuit is a high-efficiency filtration system. | 蒸馏器是一种高效的过滤系统。 |
[57:43] | Even this early in the morning, you wouldn’t survive two hours without one of these. | 即使是这么早,没有这个你也撑不了两个小时。 |
[57:48] | It cools the body and recycles the water lost to sweat. | 它能使身体降温,并将流失的水分循环用于出汗。 |
[57:54] | Your body’s movements provide the power. | 你身体的动作提供了能量。 |
[57:58] | Inside the mask, you’ll find a tube to allow you to drink the recycled water. | 在面具里面,你会发现一根管子可以让你喝到循环水。 |
[58:02] | 。 Mm. | |
[58:03] | In good working order, your suit won’t lose more than a thimbleful of water a day. | 在良好的工作状态下,你的宇航服每天损失的水不会超过一丁点儿。 |
[58:07] | Most impressive. | 最令人印象深刻的。 |
[58:10] | Let’s have a look at you, lad. | 让我看看你,小伙子。 |
[58:14] | You’ve… worn a stillsuit before? | 你以前穿过静态套装吗? |
[58:16] | No, this is my first time. | 没有,这是我第一次。 |
[58:20] | Your desert boots are fitted slip-fashion at the ankles. | 你的沙漠靴脚踝处很合身。 |
[58:23] | Who taught you to do that? | 谁教你这么做的? |
[58:25] | It seemed the right way. | 这似乎是正确的方式。 |
[58:35] | Are you Fremen? | 你是Fremen吗? |
[58:37] | I am accepted in both sietch and village. | 我在西奇和村里都被接纳了。 |
[58:41] | Now, come and see the spice sands on which your livelihood depends. | 现在,来看看你赖以为生的香料沙吧。 |
[59:25] | What would you do if your ornithopter went down out here? | 如果你的扑翼机掉到这里,你会怎么做? |
[59:28] | You wouldn’t want to go down out there. | 你不会想去那里的。 |
[59:30] | It’s worm territory. | 这是蠕虫的领土。 |
[59:35] | Dust cloud. | 尘云。 |
[59:37] | I see it. | 我看到它。 |
[59:39] | That’s one of your harvesters. | 那是你的一辆矿车。 |
[1:00:07] | You can see the spice scattered over the surface. | 你可以看到香料散布在表面。 |
[1:00:12] | A rich spice bed by the color. | 从颜色上看,这是一个丰富的香料床。 |
[1:00:15] | If you get a little higher, you’ll have a better view. | 如果你再高一点,你会看得更清楚。 |
[1:00:33] | You see these spotter aircraft looking for wormsign. | 你看到这些侦察机在寻找虫痕。 |
[1:00:37] | Wormsign? | 虫痕? |
[1:00:39] | A sand wave moving toward the crawler. | 一股沙波向履带移动。 |
[1:00:41] | Worms travel deep but get closer to the surface when they attack. | 蠕虫在深水中移动,但当它们攻击时,会更接近水面。 |
[1:00:45] | If you are patient, we should see one. | 如果你有耐心,我们应该去看看。 |
[1:00:50] | A worm always comes? | 总是有虫子来? |
[1:00:51] | Always. They’re drawn by rhythmic noises. | 总是这样。他们被有节奏的声音所吸引。 |
[1:00:54] | Why don’t we just shield the crawlers? | 我们为什么不直接保护那些爬虫呢? |
[1:00:57] | A shield’s a death sentence in the desert. | 在沙漠里,盾牌就是死刑。 |
[1:00:59] | It attracts the worms and drives them into a killing frenzy. | 它吸引蠕虫,驱使它们疯狂地杀戮。 |
[1:01:06] | Is that a worm? | 那是虫子吗? |
[1:01:19] | Big one. | 大的。 |
[1:01:21] | You have good eyes. | 你的眼力真好。 |
[1:01:23] | Calling crawler Delta Ajax niner. | 呼叫爬虫Delta Ajax 9号。 |
[1:01:26] | Wormsign warning. Acknowledge. | 虫痕警告。确认。 |
[1:01:28] | Who calls Delta Ajax niner? | 谁管Delta Ajax叫九号? |
[1:01:31] | Over. | 完毕。 |
[1:01:32] | They seem pretty calm about it. | 他们似乎对此很冷静。 |
[1:01:34] | Unlisted flight. Imperium business. | 未登记的飞行。帝国商业。 |
[1:01:36] | Wormsign north and east of you. | 虫痕在你的北面和东面。 |
[1:01:39] | 3.7 kilometers. | 3.7公里。 |
[1:01:41] | Delta Ajax niner, this is Spotter One. Wormsign confirmed. | 阿贾克斯9号,我是一号侦察机。虫痕确认。 |
[1:01:46] | Stand by for contact fix. | 等待接点修复。 |
[1:01:51] | Worm is on intercept course to your position. | 蠕虫正在拦截你的位置。 |
[1:01:54] | Contact in five minutes. | 五分钟后联系。 |
[1:01:56] | So, what happens now? | 那么,现在发生了什么? |
[1:01:58] | They’ll call a carryall to lift the crawler. | 他们会叫一个搬运工来抬履带。 |
[1:02:00] | They’ll harvest right up to the last minute. | 他们会在最后一刻收获。 |
[1:02:02] | Calling carryall Alpha Zero. | 呼叫载波阿尔法零。 |
[1:02:04] | Ready for docking sequence. | 准备停靠。 |
[1:02:06] | Contact five minutes. Over. | 联系5分钟。结束了。 |
[1:02:13] | Anybody got a visual on the carryall? | 有人看到提包了吗? |
[1:02:19] | There it is. | 在这里。 |
[1:02:21] | This is carryall Alpha Zero to Delta Ajax niner. | 这里是阿尔法零号呼叫Delta Ajax 9号。 |
[1:02:25] | Approaching from your east. | 从你的东面靠近。 |
[1:02:27] | Correcting altitude and preparing docking equipment. | 校正高度,准备对接设备。 |
[1:02:30] | Copy, Alpha Zero. Initiating docking sequence. | 收到,阿尔法零号,开始对接程序。 |
[1:02:35] | T-5。 T-5. | |
[1:02:37] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[1:02:38] | Prepare to be airborne in 30 seconds. | 30秒后准备起飞。 |
[1:02:40] | Docking sequence initiated. Brace yourselves. | 对接启动序列。坚持住。 |
[1:02:46] | Alpha Zero, we’re short one point of contact. | 阿尔法零,我们只剩一个接触点了。 |
[1:02:48] | What is going on? | 这是怎么回事? |
[1:02:50] | It’s one of the anchors. It’s dead. | 它是一个锚。它死了。 |
[1:02:53] | Shit. | 大便。 |
[1:02:54] | Carryall unable to receive. | Carryall无法接收。 |
[1:02:56] | Unable to lift without that anchor. | 没有锚就起不来。 |
[1:02:58] | All call! All call! | 都叫!都叫! |
[1:03:00] | Any carryall in the sector, please respond! | 任何携带武器进入隔离区,请回复! |
[1:03:03] | Spotter One, give us an update. Over. | 一号侦察机,汇报最新情况。结束了。 |
[1:03:05] | Hydraulics are dead. | 液压系统坏了。 |
[1:03:07] | We won’t make it. You have to evacuate. | 我们赶不上了。你们必须撤离。 |
[1:03:08] | Contact in four minutes. | 四分钟后联系。 |
[1:03:09] | Try it again! | 再试一次! |
[1:03:10] | How many men on that crawler? | 那辆履带上有多少人? |
[1:03:11] | Crew of 21. | 船员21。 |
[1:03:12] | Our ships can take six each. | 我们的船各能载六个人。 |
[1:03:13] | That’s still three short. | 还差三个。 |
[1:03:15] | We’ll find a way. | 我们会有办法的。 |
[1:03:29] | This is Duke Leto Atreides. | 这位是Leto Atreides公爵。 |
[1:03:31] | We’re coming down to extract the crew of Delta Ajax niner. | 我们要下去营救Delta Ajax 9号的船员。 |
[1:03:35] | We’ll set down on the west. | 我们将在西边降落。 |
[1:03:47] | Shield generators weigh 100 kilos each. | 防护罩发电机每台重100公斤。 |
[1:03:50] | Yes, Gurney, have our escorts throw out the shield generators. | 是的,格尼,让我们的护卫队把防护罩发电机扔了。 |
[1:03:53] | Yes, sire. | 是的,陛下。 |
[1:03:54] | And, Paul, I want you at the back of the thopter. | 还有,保罗,我要你坐在直升机后面。 |
[1:03:56] | Guide them in. | 引导他们。 |
[1:03:57] | Delta Ajax niner, put seven men each in my ships now. | 三角洲阿贾克斯9号,现在各派了7个人上我的船。 |
[1:04:59] | Contact in two minutes. | 两分钟后联系。 |
[1:05:03] | Getting close, guys. We better abandon ship now. | 快,伙计们。我们最好现在弃船。 |
[1:05:09] | Where are they? | 他们在哪儿? |
[1:05:10] | Sir, there’s protocol for a reason. | 长官,这是有原因的。 |
[1:05:12] | If we take one step out there, we’re as good as dead. | 如果我们再出去一步,我们就死定了。 |
[1:05:15] | Besides, we’ve got a full load of spice. | 而且,我们有很多香料。 |
[1:05:17] | – We can’t just leave it. – Damn the spice! | -我们不能就这么丢下它。-该死的香料! |
[1:05:19] | I want every man off that crawler now! | 我要所有人马上离开那艘船! |
[1:05:35] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[1:05:36] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[1:05:38] | Seven over here, seven over there. | 7个在这里,7个在那里。 |
[1:05:42] | Go! Go! Go! | 走吧!走吧!走吧! |
[1:05:59] | Kwisatz Haderach。 Kwisatz Haderach. | |
[1:06:16] | Kwisatz Haderach awakes. | Kwisatz Haderach苏醒。 |
[1:06:28] | Hurry! Get on! | 快点!上来! |
[1:06:39] | It’s here! | 它在这里! |
[1:06:43] | Paul! | 保罗! |
[1:06:46] | Paul! | 保罗! |
[1:06:51] | I recognize your footsteps, old man. | 我认得你的脚步声,老头。 |
[1:06:55] | Get up! | 起来! |
[1:06:57] | Let’s go! | 我们走吧! |
[1:07:00] | What’s the matter with you? Come on! Let’s go! | 你怎么了?来吧!我们走吧! |
[1:07:02] | Run! | 快跑! |
[1:07:29] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[1:07:49] | Bless the Maker and His Water. | 祝福造物主和他的水。 |
[1:07:51] | Bless the coming and going of Him. | 祝福他的来去。 |
[1:07:54] | May His passage cleanse the world and keep the world for His people. | 愿祂的道路洁净世界,为祂的子民守住世界。 |
[1:08:23] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[1:08:24] | – You cannot take such risks. – Yes, sir. | -你不能冒这个险。——是的,先生。 |
[1:08:27] | You have responsibilities. | 你有责任。 |
[1:08:28] | I… I’m sorry, sir. It won’t happen again. | …对不起,先生,不会再发生了。 |
[1:08:29] | Go. | 走了。 |
[1:08:31] | Dr. Kynes. | Kynes博士。 |
[1:08:34] | You saw it. | 你看到它。 |
[1:08:36] | With your own eyes. It’s plain to see. | 用你自己的眼睛。这是显而易见的。 |
[1:08:38] | Everything they’ve left us is in shambles. | 他们留给我们的一切都是一团糟。 |
[1:08:40] | We’ve been set up to fail. | 我们注定要失败。 |
[1:08:42] | That carryall was just old. | 那个提包太旧了。 |
[1:08:45] | The desert isn’t kind to equipment. | 沙漠对设备不友好。 |
[1:08:49] | You know what will happen if I don’t get spice production back on track. | 你知道如果我不让香料生产重回正轨会发生什么。 |
[1:08:55] | I’m not here to take your part. | 我不是来帮你的。 |
[1:08:59] | Arrakis has seen men like you come and go. | 阿拉基斯见过像你这样的人来来去去。 |
[1:09:06] | Take good care of your family. | 照顾好你的家人。 |
[1:09:13] | The desert’s not kind to humans either. | 沙漠对人类也不好。 |
[1:09:32] | Spice is a psychoactive chemical. | 香料是一种精神活性化学物质。 |
[1:09:37] | You seem to be sensitive. | 你似乎很敏感。 |
[1:09:43] | You’ll be fine. | 你会没事的。 |
[1:09:46] | Thank you, Dr. Yueh. | 谢谢你,岳医生。 |
[1:09:57] | That wasn’t an allergic reaction. | 那不是过敏反应。 |
[1:10:01] | I had a vision. | 我有一个幻觉。 |
[1:10:06] | My eyes were wide open. | 我的眼睛睁得大大的。 |
[1:10:09] | What did you see? | 你看到了什么? |
[1:10:48] | Kwisatz Haderach。 Kwisatz Haderach. | |
[1:10:52] | You can see. | 你可以看到。 |
[1:11:36] | It’s confusing. | 这是令人困惑的。 |
[1:11:38] | I thought I saw my death, only it wasn’t. | 我以为我看到了死亡,但其实不是。 |
[1:11:42] | I know a knife is important, somehow. | 我知道刀很重要。 |
[1:11:48] | Someone will hand me a blade, but I don’t know who, or when, or where. | 有人会递给我一把刀,但我不知道是谁,什么时候,在哪里。 |
[1:11:56] | Some things, though, are crystal clear. | 不过,有些事情是非常清楚的。 |
[1:11:59] | I can feel it. | 我能感觉到。 |
[1:12:05] | I know you’re pregnant. | 我知道你怀孕了。 |
[1:12:13] | You can’t know that. | 你不可能知道。 |
[1:12:16] | I barely know that. | 我几乎不知道。 |
[1:12:17] | It’s only been a few weeks. | 才过了几个星期。 |
[1:13:10] | Atreides legions are the finest in the Imperium. | 阿特里兹军团是帝国中最好的。 |
[1:13:14] | Trained by Gurney Halleck and Duncan Idaho. | 由格尼·哈勒克和邓肯·爱达荷培训。 |
[1:13:25] | Just so. | 只是如此。 |
[1:13:27] | Three battalions. | 三个营。 |
[1:13:29] | As agreed. | 同意。 |
[1:14:11] | There is something you need to know about Paul. | 有些关于保罗的事你得知道。 |
[1:14:13] | No. | 不。 |
[1:14:15] | Don’t think I want to know. | 我可不想知道。 |
[1:14:17] | Ever since you brought him before your Reverend Mother, he hasn’t been the same. | 自从你把他带到你的嬷嬷面前,他就变了。 |
[1:14:23] | He’s distracted. | 他心烦意乱。 |
[1:14:26] | Jessica, you gave me a son. | 杰西卡,你给我生了个儿子 |
[1:14:29] | And from the moment he was born, I never questioned you. | 从他出生的那一刻起,我就从未质疑过你。 |
[1:14:33] | I trusted you completely. | 我完全信任你。 |
[1:14:35] | Even when you walked in shadows. | 即使你走在阴影里。 |
[1:14:39] | Now I’m asking you this one thing. | 现在我只问你一件事。 |
[1:14:43] | If anything happens… will you protect our son? | 如果发生什么事…你会保护我们的儿子吗? |
[1:14:50] | With my life. | 用我的生命。 |
[1:14:51] | I’m not asking his mother. I’m asking the Bene Gesserit. | 我不是在问他妈妈。我在问Bene Gesserit。 |
[1:14:58] | Will you protect Paul? | 你会保护保罗吗? |
[1:15:06] | Why are you having these thoughts? | 你为什么会有这些想法? |
[1:15:14] | Leto, this is not you. | 莱托,这不是你。 |
[1:15:22] | I thought we’d have more time. | 我以为我们会有更多的时间。 |
[1:15:44] | Have a good night, Master Paul. | 晚安,保罗少爷。 |
[1:15:46] | Good night, Dr. Yueh. | 晚安,岳医生。 |
[1:15:57] | You need to sleep. | 你需要睡觉。 |
[1:16:01] | No. | 不。 |
[1:16:02] | Not like that. | 不是这样的。 |
[1:16:19] | I should have married you. | 我应该嫁给你的。 |
[1:17:39] | Hawat. Security. | Hawat。安全。 |
[1:17:43] | Security. | 安全。 |
[1:18:48] | Sir. Sir. | 先生,先生。 |
[1:18:50] | The shield’s come down. | 防护罩坏了。 |
[1:19:01] | God in heaven. | 上帝在天堂。 |
[1:19:03] | Get everything with guns off the ground! Go! | 所有带枪的东西都离开地面!走吧! |
[1:19:50] | Go! Go! Go! | 走吧!走吧!走吧! |
[1:20:54] | With me! With me! | 和我在一起!和我在一起! |
[1:21:25] | Atreides! | Atreides! |
[1:21:26] | Atreides! | Atreides! |
[1:21:56] | ——Sardaukar !——Sardaukar ! – Sardaukar! – Sardaukar! | |
[1:22:22] | I’m sorry, my lord. | 对不起,大人。 |
[1:22:26] | But I’ve made a bargain with the Baron. | 但我和男爵做了个交易。 |
[1:22:32] | Why? | 为什么? |
[1:22:33] | I had no choice. | 我别无选择。 |
[1:22:36] | The Harkonnens have my wife, Wanna. | harkonnen抓走了我妻子Wanna。 |
[1:22:40] | They take her apart like a doll. | 他们把她像洋娃娃一样拆开。 |
[1:22:43] | I will buy her freedom. | 我要为她赎身。 |
[1:22:45] | And you are the price. | 而你就是代价。 |
[1:22:50] | For Paul. I will do what I can. | 保罗。我会尽我所能。 |
[1:22:54] | And you will kill a man for me. | 你会为我杀人。 |
[1:23:02] | I’m going to replace your peg tooth. | 我要给你换一颗假牙。 |
[1:23:06] | If you bite down hard, this tooth will crush. | 如果你用力咬下去,这颗牙就会咬碎。 |
[1:23:11] | Breathe out, and you will fill the air with poison. | 呼出空气,你就会让空气充满毒素。 |
[1:23:15] | It will be your last breath. | 这将是你的最后一口气。 |
[1:23:18] | But if you choose your moment well, it will also be the Baron’s. | 但如果你选对时机,也会是男爵的时机。 |
[1:24:57] | Paul. | 保罗。 |
[1:26:21] | To hell, dogs! | 去死吧,狗! |
[1:27:59] | I’ve never had a highborn. | 我从来没有出身高贵的人。 |
[1:28:04] | You? | 你? |
[1:28:05] | Bene Gesserit ain’t all highborn. | Bene Gesserit并非都出身高贵。 |
[1:28:07] | She’s highborn enough for me. | 对我来说,她出身高贵。 |
[1:28:11] | Let’s feed the kid to the worms. | 让我们把孩子喂虫子吧。 |
[1:28:14] | And give her a long goodbye. | 给她一个长长的告别。 |
[1:28:16] | Don’t you dare touch my mother. | 你敢碰我妈妈。 |
[1:28:19] | Don’t talk. | 不要说话。 |
[1:28:31] | Remove her gag. | 去掉她的堵嘴。 |
[1:28:42] | Shut up. | 闭嘴。 |
[1:29:13] | Remove her gag. | 去掉她的堵嘴。 |
[1:29:20] | Kill him. | 杀了他。 |
[1:29:30] | Set us free. | 让我们获得自由。 |
[1:29:45] | Stop! | 停! |
[1:29:46] | Cut the rope. | 割绳子。 |
[1:29:51] | Give me the knife. | 把刀给我。 |
[1:30:01] | Your pitch was too forced. | 你的推销太勉强了。 |
[1:30:12] | It’s a fremkit. | 这是一个fremkit。 |
[1:30:26] | They’ve crippled the ship. | 他们把船弄坏了。 |
[1:31:40] | Mmm. | 嗯。 |
[1:32:00] | Ah. | 啊。 |
[1:32:03] | You have a wonderful kitchen, cousin. | 你的厨房真棒,表姐。 |
[1:32:24] | This is Dr. Yueh’s handwriting. | 这是岳医生的笔迹。 |
[1:32:27] | “If anyone makes it out of Arrakeen alive, there’s an Atreides beacon in the fremkit. | “如果有人能活着逃出阿拉金,那就有阿特里兹灯塔。 |
[1:32:32] | God willing, they’ll be able to find you.” | 上帝保佑,他们会找到你的。” |
[1:32:42] | My lord Baron. | 男爵阁下。 |
[1:32:44] | Dr. Yueh. | 岳医生。 |
[1:32:46] | The traitor. | 叛徒。 |
[1:32:49] | What do you want? | 你想要什么? |
[1:32:51] | I jammed their comms and lowered their shields. | 我干扰了他们的通讯,降低了他们的盾牌。 |
[1:32:55] | Hmm. | 嗯。 |
[1:32:57] | I delivered the Duke and his family. | 我接生了公爵和他的家人。 |
[1:32:59] | The bargain to the letter. | 这笔交易是严格履行的。 |
[1:33:02] | And what was I to do for you? | 我能为你做什么呢? |
[1:33:04] | Deliver my wife from her agony. | 把我妻子从痛苦中解救出来。 |
[1:33:08] | Yes. | 是的。 |
[1:33:43] | I said I’d set her free. | 我说我会放了她。 |
[1:33:45] | That you could join her. | 你可以加入她 |
[1:33:51] | So, join her. | 所以,加入她。 |
[1:34:02] | What do you think is next? | 你认为接下来会发生什么? |
[1:34:08] | It’s a thumper. | 这是一个巨人。 |
[1:34:11] | No stillsuits. | 没有stillsuits。 |
[1:34:12] | The one thing we actually need. | 我们真正需要的东西。 |
[1:34:19] | For hundreds of years, we’ve traded blood for blood. | 几百年来,我们一直在用血换血。 |
[1:34:24] | But no more. | 但仅此而已。 |
[1:34:27] | Your son is dead. Your concubine is dead. | 你儿子死了。你的情妇死了。 |
[1:34:31] | Tonight the House of Atreides falls. | 今晚阿特里兹家族就要倒塌了。 |
[1:34:37] | And your bloodline ends forever. | 你的血统将永远消失。 |
[1:34:53] | What did you say? | 你说什么? |
[1:35:04] | Here I am… here I remain. | 我在这里,我在这里。 |
[1:36:52] | Kynes ! Kynes! | |
[1:36:55] | It’s not safe for you here. | 你在这里不安全。 |
[1:36:57] | Will you tell the Great Houses of the Landsraad how we were betrayed? | 你能告诉大地之王我们是如何被背叛的吗? |
[1:36:59] | How the best of them were murdered? | 他们中最好的人是怎么被谋杀的? |
[1:37:02] | I am commanded to say nothing. | 命令我什么也别说。 |
[1:37:06] | To see nothing. | 什么也没看见。 |
[1:37:09] | The Emperor sent us here to die. | 皇帝派我们来这里送死。 |
[1:38:00] | There’s spice in the tent. | 帐篷里有香料。 |
[1:39:28] | That’s the future. It’s coming. | 这就是未来。它的到来。 |
[1:39:45] | Holy war spreading across the universe like unquenchable fire. | 圣战像不灭的火焰一样在宇宙中蔓延。 |
[1:40:02] | Paul, you’re scared. I can see it. | 保罗,你害怕。我能看到。 |
[1:40:05] | Tell me, please, what do you fear? | 请告诉我,你害怕什么? |
[1:40:17] | Somebody help me, please. | 谁来帮帮我。 |
[1:40:20] | Paul. | 保罗。 |
[1:40:24] | It’s coming. | 它的到来。 |
[1:40:25] | I see a holy war spreading across the universe like unquenchable fire. | 我看到一场圣战像不灭的火焰一样在宇宙中蔓延。 |
[1:40:29] | A warrior religion that waves the Atreides banner in my father’s name. | 一个以我父亲之名挥舞着阿特里兹旗帜的战士宗教。 |
[1:40:33] | Paul. | 保罗。 |
[1:40:34] | Fanatical legions worshipping at the shrine of my father’s skull. | 狂热的军团在祭拜我父亲的头骨。 |
[1:40:39] | A war in my name! | 以我的名义发动一场战争! |
[1:40:42] | Everyone’s shouting my name! | 每个人都在喊我的名字! |
[1:40:44] | Paul. | 保罗。 |
[1:40:48] | Paul Atreides | Paul Atreides. |
[1:40:50] | You are your father’s son. You are my son. | 你真是你父亲的儿子。你是我的儿子。 |
[1:40:53] | You are the Duke Paul Atreides. | 你是保罗·阿特里兹公爵。 |
[1:40:57] | You know who you are. You know who you are. | 你知道你是谁。你知道你是谁。 |
[1:41:00] | Get off me! | 放开我! |
[1:41:03] | You did this to me! | 是你害我这样的! |
[1:41:05] | You Bene Gesserit made me a freak! | 是你把我变成了怪物! |
[1:41:33] | My father is dead. | 我父亲去世了。 |
[1:42:11] | Someone’s near. | 某人的附近。 |
[1:42:14] | You need to drink. | 你需要喝酒。 |
[1:42:17] | It’s recycled water from the tent. | 这是从帐篷里回收的水。 |
[1:42:27] | Sweat and tears. | 汗水和泪水。 |
[1:42:32] | All right, let’s get out of here. | 好了,我们走吧。 |
[1:43:47] | That’s Duncan. | 这是邓肯。 |
[1:43:56] | Duncan. | 邓肯。 |
[1:43:59] | My lady. | 我的夫人。 |
[1:44:00] | Paul. | 保罗。 |
[1:44:02] | I’m so sorry. Your father… We know. | 我很抱歉。你的父亲……我们知道。 |
[1:44:07] | My lord Duke. | 公爵大人。 |
[1:44:23] | Here. | 给 |
[1:44:26] | Drink this. | 喝这个。 |
[1:44:34] | Harkonnens hit every population center on the planet at once. | Harkonnens同时袭击了地球上所有的人口中心。 |
[1:44:38] | There must have been 10 legions, hundreds of ships. | 大概有10个军团,数百艘船。 |
[1:44:41] | There were Sardaukar with them. | 萨道卡尔和他们在一起。 |
[1:44:43] | – At least two battalions. – What? Are you sure? | -至少两个营。——什么?你确定吗? |
[1:44:45] | You cross swords with a Sardaukar, you know it. | 你和萨道卡人交手,你知道的。 |
[1:44:50] | So, the Emperor’s taken a side. | 所以,皇帝站在了一边。 |
[1:44:54] | What says the Judge of the Change? | 法官怎么说? |
[1:44:58] | The Emperor forbids me from saying anything at all. | 皇帝禁止我说任何话。 |
[1:45:00] | And yet you risk your life to help us. | 而你却冒着生命危险来帮助我们。 |
[1:45:22] | Storm’s coming. | 暴风雨要来了。 |
[1:45:38] | The storm will be here in a few hours. | 几小时后暴风雨就要来了。 |
[1:45:40] | We’ll be safe here. | 我们在这里很安全。 |
[1:45:43] | Do you know what this place is? | 你知道这是什么地方吗? |
[1:45:45] | It’s an old ecological testing station. | 这是一个古老的生态试验站。 |
[1:45:51] | They were meant to tame the planet. | 他们注定要征服这个星球。 |
[1:45:53] | Free the water locked beneath the sands. | 释放沙子下面的水。 |
[1:45:58] | Arrakis could have been a paradise. | 阿拉基斯本可以是一个天堂。 |
[1:46:01] | The work had begun, but then the spice was discovered. | 工作已经开始了,但是香料被发现了。 |
[1:46:04] | And suddenly no one wanted the desert to go away. | 突然间,没有人希望沙漠消失。 |
[1:46:07] | Tanat, will you find stillsuits to fit our visitors? | 塔娜特,你能给我们的客人找件合身的衣服吗? |
[1:46:10] | Yes, Liet. | 是的,Liet。 |
[1:46:11] | Shamir, a coffee service, please. | 沙米尔,请给我一杯咖啡。 |
[1:46:13] | Of course, Liet. | 当然,Liet。 |
[1:46:17] | Who are you to the Fremen? | 你是弗雷门的什么人? |
[1:47:09] | You know what the Great Houses fear most, Dr. Kynes? | 你知道巨院最害怕什么吗,凯恩斯博士? |
[1:47:13] | Exactly what has happened to us here. | 我们这里发生的一切。 |
[1:47:16] | The Sardaukar coming and picking them off one by one. | 萨道卡尔人来了,一个接一个地干掉他们。 |
[1:47:22] | Only together can they stand a chance against the Imperium. | 只有联合起来,他们才有机会对抗帝国。 |
[1:47:28] | Would you bear witness? | 你能作证吗? |
[1:47:30] | Testify that the Emperor has moved against us here? | 证明皇帝在这里对我们采取了行动吗? |
[1:47:33] | If they believe me, there would be general warfare between the Great Houses and the Emperor. | 如果他们相信我的话,皇上和王室之间就会爆发一场全面战争。 |
[1:47:40] | Chaos across the Imperium. | 整个帝国一片混乱。 |
[1:47:43] | Suppose I presented the Emperor with an alternative to chaos. | 假设我向皇帝提出了一种替代混乱的方法。 |
[1:47:47] | The Emperor has no sons. | 皇帝没有儿子。 |
[1:47:49] | And his daughters have yet to marry. | 他的女儿们还没有结婚。 |
[1:47:52] | You’d make a play for the throne? | 你想篡夺王位? |
[1:47:54] | The Emperor feared the Atreides. | 皇帝害怕阿特里德家族。 |
[1:47:56] | He brought you here to kill you. | 他带你来是要杀你。 |
[1:47:58] | What don’t you understand? | 你有什么不明白的? |
[1:48:01] | You’re a lost boy hiding in a hole in the ground. | 你是一个躲在地洞里的迷失男孩。 |
[1:48:08] | The Fremen speak of the Lisan al-Gaib. | 弗雷曼家族提到了利桑·盖布。 |
[1:48:12] | Careful. | 小心。 |
[1:48:14] | The Voice from the Outer World who will lead them to paradise. | 来自外部世界的声音,将带领他们进入天堂。 |
[1:48:18] | Superstition. | 迷信。 |
[1:48:24] | I know you loved a Fremen warrior and lost him in battle. | 我知道你爱一个弗莱门战士,在战斗中失去了他。 |
[1:48:31] | I know you walk in two worlds and are known by many names. | 我知道你生活在两个世界,有很多名字。 |
[1:48:40] | I’ve seen your dream. | 我看到了你的梦想。 |
[1:48:46] | As emperor, Dr. Kynes, I could make a paradise of Arrakis with a wave of my hand. | 作为皇帝,凯恩斯博士,我挥挥手就能把阿拉基斯变成天堂。 |
[1:50:46] | Sardaukar ! Sardaukar! | |
[1:50:51] | No! Duncan! | 不!邓肯! |
[1:50:52] | Paul, no! | 保罗,不! |
[1:50:53] | – Duncan, no! – No! | -邓肯,不!——不! |
[1:50:56] | – No! – Paul, no! | ——不!——保罗,不! |
[1:50:58] | Duncan, no! | 邓肯,不! |
[1:50:59] | – He’s locked the door. – Duncan! No! | -他锁门了。-邓肯!不! |
[1:51:51] | He’s gone. | 他走了。 |
[1:51:53] | Duncan! | 邓肯! |
[1:51:54] | We have to go. We have no choice. | 我们得走了。我们别无选择。 |
[1:52:03] | Paul, go! Paul! | 保罗,走吧!保罗! |
[1:52:25] | Come on. Come on, come on! | 来吧。加油,加油! |
[1:52:58] | Follow the light. | 按照光。 |
[1:52:59] | You’ll find a thopter ready to fly. | 你会发现一架扑翼机准备起飞。 |
[1:53:02] | That storm out there is your best shot. | 外面的风暴是你最好的机会。 |
[1:53:04] | Above 5,000 meters, it’s mostly dust. | 在5000米以上,大部分都是灰尘。 |
[1:53:06] | Climb into it. Stay on top. Head south. Find the Fremen. | 爬进去。留在上面。往南走。找到Fremen。 |
[1:53:11] | Are you not coming with us? | 你不和我们一起去吗? |
[1:53:12] | It only seats two. | 只有两个座位。 |
[1:53:13] | I’ll go to the next station and report this attack to the Landsraad. | 我去下一站把这次袭击报告给兰德斯拉德。 |
[1:53:17] | How? | 如何? |
[1:53:19] | I’m Fremen. | 我Fremen。 |
[1:53:21] | The desert’s my home. | 沙漠是我的家。 |
[1:53:23] | Good luck. | 祝你好运。 |
[1:53:24] | Good luck. | 祝你好运。 |
[1:56:07] | I serve only one master. | 我只侍奉一个主人。 |
[1:56:09] | His name is Shai-Hulud. | 他叫Shai-Hulud。 |
[1:56:57] | There are jet flares behind us. | 我们后面有喷射信号弹。 |
[1:57:33] | Paul. We’re not high enough! | 保罗。我们还不够高! |
[1:58:08] | I must not fear. | 我不能害怕。 |
[1:58:09] | Fear is the mind-killer. | 恐惧是心灵杀手。 |
[1:58:11] | Fear is the little death that brings obliteration. | 恐惧是带来毁灭的小小的死亡。 |
[1:58:20] | See the friend. | 看看你的朋友。 |
[1:58:27] | See the friend. | 看看你的朋友。 |
[1:58:32] | The mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve… | 生命的奥秘不是一个需要解决的问题…… |
[1:58:38] | but a reality to experience. | 而是一个需要体验的现实。 |
[1:58:44] | A process that cannot be understood by stopping it. | 一个无法通过停止它来理解的进程。 |
[1:58:49] | We must move with the flow of the process. | 我们必须随着进程的进展而前进。 |
[1:58:52] | We must join it. | 我们必须加入它。 |
[1:58:55] | We must flow with it. | 我们必须随波逐流。 |
[1:58:57] | Let go. | 放手。 |
[1:58:58] | Let go. | 放手。 |
[1:59:47] | We chased them into a Coriolis storm. | 我们把他们追进了科里奥利风暴。 |
[1:59:53] | Winds at 800 kilometers an hour. | 风速为每小时800公里。 |
[2:00:00] | Nothing survives such a storm. | 没有东西能在这样的风暴中幸存。 |
[2:00:02] | They’re dead. | 他们死了。 |
[2:00:05] | It’s a certainty. | 这是一个必然。 |
[2:00:14] | So, it’s done. Finally. | 所以,这是完成了。最后。 |
[2:00:19] | Send word to Giedi Prime to begin selling our spice reserves. | 传话给吉迪擎天王让他开始出售我们的香料储备。 |
[2:00:24] | But slowly. | 但进展缓慢。 |
[2:00:26] | We don’t want the price to fall. | 我们不希望价格下降。 |
[2:00:29] | You have no idea how much it cost me to bring such a force to bear here. | 你不知道我花了多少钱才把这么大的力量带到这里。 |
[2:00:33] | Now I only have one requirement. | 现在我只有一个要求。 |
[2:00:36] | Income. | 收入。 |
[2:00:38] | So, squeeze, Rabban. | 所以,挤吧,Rabban |
[2:00:41] | Squeeze hard. | 用力挤 |
[2:00:42] | Yes, Uncle. | 是的,叔叔。 |
[2:00:45] | And the Fremen? | Fremen呢? |
[2:00:47] | Kill them all. | 杀光他们。 |
[2:01:12] | We’re above 5,000 meters. | 我们在5000米以上。 |
[2:02:52] | As soon as we land, run for the rocks. | 我们一着陆,就跑向岩石。 |
[2:04:47] | And breathe through this. | 用这个呼吸。 |
[2:05:19] | Now we have to find the Fremen. | 现在我们得找到弗雷门一家。 |
[2:05:23] | Are you good? | 你还好吗? |
[2:05:24] | Yeah. | 是的。 |
[2:06:32] | Paul… | 保罗…… |
[2:06:41] | Don’t be frightened. | 不要害怕。 |
[2:06:44] | Even a little desert mouse can survive. | 即使是一只小沙漠鼠也能存活。 |
[2:06:49] | Don’t be frightened. | 不要害怕。 |
[2:06:52] | You’ll need to face your fears. | 你需要面对你的恐惧。 |
[2:06:54] | A friend… A friend will help you. | …朋友会帮助你。 |
[2:07:00] | Follow the friend. | 跟着朋友走。 |
[2:07:05] | You have much to learn. | 你还有很多要学。 |
[2:07:08] | And I will show you the ways of the desert. | 我也必指示你们旷野的路。 |
[2:07:14] | Come with me. | 跟我来。 |
[2:07:44] | The sietch where Duncan lived is somewhere off that way. | 邓肯住过的地方就在那边。 |
[2:07:52] | I can see greenery over there. | 我能看到那边的绿叶。 |
[2:07:55] | There. | 在那里。 |
[2:07:56] | That means Fremen live there. | 这意味着福莱门住在那里。 |
[2:08:02] | We’ll cross after dark. | 我们天黑后过河。 |
[2:08:05] | That’s how the Fremen do it. | 弗雷门家族就是这么做的。 |
[2:08:10] | We’re about to enter worm territory. | 我们就要进入蠕虫的领地了。 |
[2:08:12] | We can’t walk like regular humans. | 我们不能像普通人一样走路。 |
[2:08:14] | If we do, we’re dead. | 如果我们这么做,我们就死定了。 |
[2:08:16] | We’ll have to walk like the Fremen do. | 我们得像弗莱曼家的人一样走路。 |
[2:08:18] | It’s called a sandwalk. | 这叫沙路。 |
[2:08:19] | At least according to the filmbooks back home. | 至少根据我家乡的电影书来看是这样的。 |
[2:08:22] | Yeah. Yeah, okay. | 是的。是的,好的。 |
[2:08:24] | Okay. Follow me. | 好吧。跟我来。 |
[2:08:25] | Do the same moves. | 做同样的动作。 |
[2:08:40] | I think this is the right direction. | 我认为这是正确的方向。 |
[2:10:04] | It’s close by. | 就在附近。 |
[2:10:06] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们走吧。 |
[2:10:09] | Wait. | 等。 |
[2:10:12] | It’s drum sand. | 是鼓沙。 |
[2:10:19] | run. | 跑 |
[2:10:26] | Go! Go! | 走吧!走吧! |
[2:11:40] | It’s a thumper. | 炸弹。 |
[2:11:47] | Someone set off a thumper. | 有人引爆了炸弹。 |
[2:12:03] | Paul! Run! | 保罗!快跑! |
[2:12:20] | How big are they? | 它们有多大? |
[2:12:22] | That was insane. | 太疯狂了。 |
[2:12:28] | Someone called it. | 有人称之为 |
[2:13:01] | Do not run. | 别跑。 |
[2:13:04] | You will only waste your body’s water. | 你只会浪费你身体里的水分。 |
[2:13:07] | Hold. | 等一下 |
[2:13:16] | Stilgar。 Stilgar. | |
[2:13:17] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[2:13:19] | You know me. I was there when you came to my father’s Council. | 你知道我。你去我父亲的议会时我也在场。 |
[2:13:22] | Oh. | 哦。 |
[2:13:23] | This is the Duke’s son. | 这是公爵的儿子。 |
[2:13:25] | Why are you waiting? | 你还等什么? |
[2:13:27] | We need their water. | 我们需要他们的水。 |
[2:13:29] | This is the boy I told you about. | 这就是我跟你说过的那个男孩。 |
[2:13:31] | We can’t touch him. | 我们不能碰他。 |
[2:13:37] | They are weaklings. | 他们是懦夫。 |
[2:13:38] | Jamis。 Jamis. | |
[2:13:40] | That was a brave crossing they made in the path of Shai-Hulud. | 他们在沙胡鲁大道上做了一次勇敢的穿越。 |
[2:13:45] | He does not speak or act like a weakling. | 他说话和行动都不像个懦夫。 |
[2:13:49] | Nor did his father. | 他的父亲也没有。 |
[2:13:51] | My thumper saved his life. | 我的重击器救了他的命。 |
[2:13:53] | Go back to reason, Stilgar. | 冷静点,斯蒂加。 |
[2:13:56] | He’s not The One. | 他不是命中注定的那个人。 |
[2:14:00] | We have powerful friends. | 我们有强大的朋友。 |
[2:14:02] | You help us off-world, to Caladan, you will be well rewarded. | 你帮我们离开地球,到卡拉丹,你会得到丰厚的回报。 |
[2:14:07] | What wealth can you offer beyond the water in your flesh? | 在你肉体之外,你能提供什么财富呢? |
[2:14:14] | Hmm… The boy is young. | 嗯…这个男孩很年轻。 |
[2:14:18] | He can learn our ways. | 他可以学习我们的方法。 |
[2:14:20] | He may have sanctuary. | 他可能有避难所。 |
[2:14:23] | But the woman is untrained… | 但这个女人没有受过训练… |
[2:14:28] | and too old to learn. | 年纪太大,学不会。 |
[2:15:01] | back, you dogs. | 退后,你们这些狗。 |
[2:15:05] | She’ll cut my throat. | 她会割断我的喉咙。 |
[2:15:12] | Why didn’t you say you were a weirding woman? | 你为什么不说你是个奇怪的女人? |
[2:15:14] | And a fighter? | 一个战士? |
[2:15:16] | Conversation ran short. | 谈话结束了。 |
[2:15:18] | Peace, woman. | 和平、女人。 |
[2:15:21] | Peace. | 和平。 |
[2:15:23] | I judged hastily. | 我仓促地做出判断。 |
[2:16:03] | I would not have let you hurt my friends. | 我不会让你伤害我的朋友。 |
[2:16:31] | They say you’re the Mahdi. | 他们说你是救世主。 |
[2:16:34] | But you look like a little boy. | 但你看起来像个小男孩。 |
[2:16:37] | You chose the hardest way up. | 你选了一条最艰难的路。 |
[2:16:39] | Follow me. | 跟我来。 |
[2:16:47] | Give it to me. | 把它给我。 |
[2:16:56] | You will have your own maula pistol when you’ve earned it. | 你会有自己的毛拉手枪,当你赢得它。 |
[2:17:00] | Give it to me. | 把它给我。 |
[2:17:07] | Chani, take charge of the newcomers. | 查妮,负责新来的人。 |
[2:17:09] | See that they are safe on the journey. Let’s go. | 确保他们在旅途中安全。我们走吧。 |
[2:17:12] | I will not have them. | 我不要他们。 |
[2:17:20] | Jamis, I have spoken. Be still. | 杰米斯,我说过了。别动。 |
[2:17:24] | You talk like a leader. | 你说话像个领袖。 |
[2:17:26] | But the strongest leads. | 但是最强的领先者。 |
[2:17:30] | She bested you. | 她打败了你。 |
[2:17:33] | I invoke the amtal. | 我调用amtal |
[2:17:35] | You may not challenge a Sayyadina. | 你不能挑战赛亚迪娜。 |
[2:17:38] | Then who will fight in her name? | 那谁会以她的名义战斗? |
[2:17:39] | Jamis, don’t do this. | 杰米斯,别这样。 |
[2:17:42] | Don’t. The night is fading. | 别。夜色渐深。 |
[2:17:44] | Then the sun will witness this death. | 太阳将见证这死亡 |
[2:17:47] | Where is her champion? | 她的冠军在哪里? |
[2:18:00] | I accept her champion. | 我接受她的冠军。 |
[2:18:34] | Paul Atreides must die… for Kwisatz Haderach to rise. | 保罗·阿特里德斯必须死才能让奎萨兹·哈达拉赫崛起。 |
[2:18:47] | Don’t be frightened. | 不要害怕。 |
[2:18:51] | Don’t resist. | 不要抗拒。 |
[2:18:59] | When you take a life, you take your own. | 当你夺走别人的生命时,你也夺走了自己的生命。 |
[2:19:36] | I don’t believe you’re the Lisan al-Gaib. | 我不相信你是利桑·盖布。 |
[2:19:40] | But I want you to die with honor. | 但我希望你死得光荣。 |
[2:19:53] | This crysknife was given to me by my great aunt. | 这把水晶刀是我姑母送给我的。 |
[2:19:59] | It’s made from a tooth of Shai-Hulud. | 这是用沙胡鲁的牙齿做的。 |
[2:20:02] | The great sandworm. | 大沙虫。 |
[2:20:05] | This will be a great honor, for you to die holding it. | 这将是你莫大的荣耀,你能抱着它死去。 |
[2:20:12] | Where is the Outworlder? | 外部世界在哪里? |
[2:20:19] | Jamis is a good fighter. | 杰米斯是个好战士。 |
[2:20:22] | He won’t let you suffer. | 他不会让你受苦的。 |
[2:20:25] | Chani…… Chani… | |
[2:20:29] | Um… | 嗯… |
[2:20:39] | Never mind. | 不要紧。 |
[2:21:35] | May thy knife chip and shatter. | 愿你的刀削得粉碎。 |
[2:21:45] | You should welcome my blade. | 你应该欢迎我的剑。 |
[2:21:51] | This world will kill you. | 这个世界会杀了你。 |
[2:21:56] | Quicker this way. | 这样更快。 |
[2:22:37] | Do you yield? | 你认输吗? |
[2:22:41] | The boy doesn’t know our rule. | 那孩子不知道我们的规矩。 |
[2:22:44] | There’s no yielding under the amtal rule. | 在amtal规则下是不能让步的。 |
[2:22:46] | Only death is the test of it. | 只有死亡能检验它。 |
[2:22:56] | – Is he toying with him? – No. | -他在耍他吗?——没有。 |
[2:22:59] | Paul has never killed a man. | 保罗从未杀过人。 |
[2:23:11] | Kwisatz Haderach。 Kwisatz Haderach. | |
[2:23:19] | Kwisatz Haderach。 Kwisatz Haderach. | |
[2:23:22] | Climb up. Rise. | 爬上去。起来。 |
[2:25:18] | You’re one of us now. | 你现在是我们的一员了。 |
[2:25:20] | A life for a life. | 一命换一命。 |
[2:25:22] | Come with us to Sietch Tabr. | 跟我们去西奇·塔布吧。 |
[2:25:24] | No. | 不。 |
[2:25:26] | Paul needs to get off-world. | 保罗需要离开这个世界。 |
[2:25:27] | You must have ways. You have smugglers, you have ships. | 你一定有办法。你有走私者,你有船只。 |
[2:25:31] | – No. – You have… The Emperor sent us to this place. | ——没有。——你有…是皇帝派我们来的。 |
[2:25:36] | And my father came, not for spice, not for the riches, but for the strength of your people. | 我父亲来,不是为香料,不是为财富,而是为你的人民的力量。 |
[2:25:49] | My road leads into the desert. | 我的路通向沙漠。 |
[2:25:54] | I can see it. | 我能看到。 |
[2:25:58] | If you’ll have us, we will come. | 如果你愿意,我们就来。 |
[2:26:50] | Desert power. | 沙漠的力量。 |
[2:26:53] | This is only the beginning. | 这只是开始。 |