Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Dumbo(小飞象)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Dumbo(小飞象)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:小飞象
英文名称:Dumbo
年代:2019

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:36] 梅第奇兄弟马戏团 冬季营地
[00:47] Come on, time to go. We haven’t got all day. 快点 该出发了 时间不多了
[00:49] 佛罗里达州 萨拉索塔 1919年
[00:51] Get that monkey on the train. 快让猴子上火车
[00:55] The Medici Brothers’ circus is taking off! 梅第奇兄弟马戏团就要启程了
[00:59] 梅第奇兄弟马戏团 来到你身边的小镇啦
[01:06] 骏马之星 霍尔特和安妮
[01:12] 亚特兰蒂斯小姐
[01:20] 小凯西
[01:24] 壮汉荣格 世界冠军
[01:28] 帕麦什 魅力四射 神秘迷人
[01:33] 神奇动物
[01:41] 萨拉索塔
[01:41] 佛罗里达州
[01:44] 乔治亚州
[01:46] 6月21日 6月22日 河边演出场 每天下午和晚上演出
[01:46] 莫尔特里
[01:51] 阿拉巴马州
[01:52] 韦塔姆卡
[01:52] 老冰屋 6月28日 6月29日 每天下午和晚上演出
[01:59] 斯塔克维尔
[01:59] 密西西比州
[02:05] 韦塔姆卡
[02:05] 斯塔克维尔
[02:08] 巴斯特罗普
[02:14] 瑟西机场 7月24日至7月27日 每天下午和晚上演出
[02:14] 瑟西
[02:14] 阿肯色州
[02:14] 密苏里州
[02:17] 梅第奇兄弟马戏团来到乔普林 8月11日至8月24日 每天两场 周六三场演出
[02:18] 乔普林
[02:28] 乔普林
[02:44] 小 飞 象
[02:53] 梅第奇兄弟马戏团
[02:59] Breathing normal… 呼吸正常
[03:01] heart rate normal. 心率正常
[03:03] You’re cleared to perform. 你可以参加演出
[03:06] Milly! Another train! 米莉 又来了一辆火车
[03:13] 魔力塞尔维特罗斯
[03:15] Niños, wait! We are coming, too! 孩子们 等等 我们也去
[03:29] Joplin! 乔普林到了
[03:31] Joplin, Missouri! 密苏里州乔普林到了
[03:33] – Hey, sweetheart! – Daddy! -亲爱的 -爸爸
[04:08] I meant to tell ya. 我本想告诉你们的
[04:09] You know, in the letter I sent? 在我给你们的信中
[04:12] I’m so sorry that I wasn’t here. 很抱歉我没能陪在你们身边
[04:16] Well, come here now. 快过来吧
[04:19] Still me. 还是我
[04:27] And you… 你…
[04:31] you’re just as pretty as your momma. 你和你妈妈一样漂亮
[04:41] We missed you, Dad. 我们很想你 爸爸
[04:44] I missed you, too. 我也想你们
[04:49] Ivan and Catherine, thank you both… for looking out for them. 伊凡和凯瑟琳 谢谢你们照顾孩子们
[04:53] Captain Farrier, of course. 法里尔上尉 这是应该的
[04:54] Oh, it’s Holt, come on now. 还是叫我霍尔特就行
[04:56] It’s just Holt. 霍尔特就行
[04:58] Don’t you worry. 别担心
[05:01] Everything’s gonna be just like it was before. 一切都会和以前一样
[05:08] – Come on! Come on! – Home sweet home. -快来 快来 -亲爱的家
[05:10] – Hey! Holt! – Hey, Puck. -霍尔特 -普克
[05:13] – Hey, Thomas. – Milly, come on! -托马斯 -米莉 快来
[05:15] Hi, Holt. 霍尔特
[05:17] Hey, Miss Atlantis. 亚特兰蒂斯小姐
[05:21] Pramesh! 帕麦什
[05:22] The very best journey, dear friend. 最美好的旅程 亲爱的朋友
[05:24] The road that leads home. 就是回家的路
[05:26] Welcome home. 欢迎回家
[05:31] No hugs! 别抱了
[05:34] Pramesh, I missed you, too. 帕麦什 我也想你
[05:36] What’s going on? The camp’s half the size it used to be. 怎么回事 营地只剩原来一半规模了
[05:39] Hard times, my friend. For everyone. 世道不景气 朋友 大家都是
[05:48] Attention, everybody! 大家注意了
[05:51] Why is Rule Number One called Rule Number One? 为什么首要规矩要叫首要规矩呢
[05:55] Because “keep the cages locked” 因为”笼子时刻上锁”
[05:57] is the most important rule of all! 是最重要的规矩
[05:59] When I catch that fugitive scalawag who interrupted my dream… 等我逮着那个搅我好梦四处乱窜的无赖…
[06:03] Rongo! 荣格
[06:04] Where is Rongo? 荣格人呢
[06:08] Who’s heading camp management? 谁负责管理营地
[06:10] I’m the strongman. 我是大力士
[06:11] Yes, but we’re all wearing multiple hats! 对 但大家都身兼数职
[06:14] You’re in charge of budgets, and accounting, and inventory. 你负责预算 会计和库存
[06:17] Which means animal whereabouts! 也就是动物们的行踪
[06:20] Now, go find that monkey! 赶快去找那只猴子
[06:22] I’ll have a look around. 我去找找
[06:31] All right, everybody. Back to work. 好了 所有人 继续工作
[06:37] Holt! 霍尔特
[06:48] This winter, the influenza hit us like a hurricane. 今年冬天 流感像飓风一样席卷了我们
[06:48] 骏马之星
[06:52] Natalya, Vincenzo… 娜塔莉亚 文森索
[06:55] the Vanderjees, and then… 温德吉一家 还有
[06:59] your wife. 你妻子
[07:01] Poor Annie. 可怜的安妮
[07:05] How she fought. 她与病魔苦苦搏斗
[07:10] She was the best of us. 她是我们中最优秀的
[07:13] I know it. 我知道
[07:15] So, uh, you know, for her, 所以为了她
[07:18] let’s have our best season yet! 我们共创最佳季度吧
[07:20] Now where’s my horses? 我的马在哪儿
[07:24] Funny story about that. 说来话长 有意思得很
[07:26] Funny how? 怎么个有意思
[07:27] – He sold them. – He sold them. -他把马都卖了 -他把马都卖了
[07:29] But our act is the soul of this show! 可我们的表演是演出的灵魂
[07:31] And first, we lost you, 一开始我们失去了你
[07:33] and then Annie, to ride ’em! 然后是安妮 没人骑马了
[07:35] If only Milly would have learned the trade. 要是米莉肯学骑马就好了
[07:38] I don’t wanna be a show-off in your circus. 我不想在你的马戏团抛头露面
[07:40] – “Show-off”? – You see? -“抛头露面” -看见没
[07:42] I wanna make scientific discoveries. 我想在科学领域有所成就
[07:45] I wanna be noticed for my mind. 我希望人们关注我的思想
[07:47] Okay. 好吧
[07:47] Then learn clairvoyance. Telepathy! Something! 那就去学透视眼 心灵感应之类的
[07:51] I can do a handstand for almost ten seconds. 我能倒立将近十秒钟
[07:57] “Child does handstand.” We’ll be broke by July. “小孩倒立” 不到七月我们就会破产
[08:01] Hang on now. Without horses, what the hell’s my act? 稍等 没了马 我怎么演出
[08:04] The crowds come to see me! 观众是冲我来的
[08:07] Max, please. 麦克斯 拜托
[08:10] I need to work. 我需要工作
[08:13] Good news. 好消息
[08:15] One job, I have. 我有个工作给你
[08:16] Okay, then. Give me a showstopper. 好吧 给我精彩绝伦的演出
[08:18] You know that old rascal Itchy McPhee? 你知道那个老流氓痒痒麦克菲吗
[08:20] He finally ran off with the bearded lady. 他终于跟那个长胡子的女人私奔了
[08:22] I’ve been filling in with roustabouts ever since. 之后我一直让马戏团杂工当替补
[08:25] I need somebody good to tend the elephants. 我需要一位高手去照顾大象
[08:28] No, you’re not serious. 不 你不是说真的吧
[08:30] I am on occasion. 我偶尔会认真一下
[08:31] This is a big job and you know it. 这工作很重要 你知道的
[08:33] – No, it’s a big shovel for a big pile of… – Dad. -不 这工作是用大铲子铲大… -爸爸
[08:38] So you sold my horses and kept your elephants. 所以你卖了我的马 留下了你的大象
[08:41] Your scrawny, mangy, cut-rate elephants. 你那些骨瘦如柴 满身疥癣的二流大象
[08:45] They’re important. Especially this season. 他们很重要 尤其对这一季度来说
[08:48] Why’s that? 为什么
[08:49] I know it goes against my nature… 我知道这不是我的作风
[08:51] but for once, I made an investment. 但这次我做了一笔投资
[08:57] Bellissima! There she is! 小美人 她在那
[09:00] Our brand-new Asian female. 新来的亚洲母象
[09:03] I bought her off a Brugelbecker in Biloxi. 我在比洛克西跟一个叫布鲁格贝克的人买的
[09:05] I had to get him way down on the price. 我跟他讨价还价了一番
[09:08] But I swear to you, Holt, 但我对你发誓 霍尔特
[09:09] I saw something special in her eyes. 我在她眼中看到了特别的东西
[09:12] This is your investment? An old, sick elephant. 这就是你的投资 一头又老又病的大象
[09:16] Oh, no. She’s not sick. 不 她没病
[09:19] Any day now… she’s having a baby. 她马上就要生孩子了
[09:27] Dad, watch! Dad! I’m getting better! 爸爸 快看 爸爸 我变厉害了
[09:30] Hang on now, this is our tent? 等下 这就是我们的帐篷吗
[09:32] 骏马之星 非凡的夫妻骑手组合
[09:33] What happened to our things? 我们的东西呢
[09:34] We had nice furniture, we had rooms. 我们之前有上等家具 有好几间房间
[09:39] Max, what didn’t you sell? 麦克斯 有什么是你没卖的
[09:41] You son of a gun. 你这个混蛋
[09:43] Dad, look! 爸爸 看
[09:45] Toys? 玩具
[09:45] 化学设备
[09:46] They’re not toys. 这些不是玩具
[09:48] They’re for my science experiments. 这些是我做科学实验用的
[09:50] Well, we’re a circus, darlin’, a circus. 我们是在马戏团里 亲爱的 马戏团
[09:52] We need to be practical if we want to survive. 想生存下去 就不要异想天开
[09:54] You couldn’t just take up one act? 你就不能学一项表演吗
[09:57] Tumblin’ or tightrope? 翻筋斗或者走钢丝
[09:59] Maybe I don’t need the world staring at me. 或许我不需要整个世界的注视
[10:03] Maybe I’m just not you and Mom. 或许我只是不像你和妈妈
[10:04] Well, who makes the rules in this family? 这个家里谁说了算
[10:06] Mom did. 妈妈
[10:08] Yeah, well, I make them now. So just, uh… 好吧 现在我说了算 所以…
[10:10] Go to your room! 回你的房间去
[10:11] This is my room. 这就是我的房间
[10:14] This is all our rooms. 我们只有这一个房间
[10:16] See this? 看见没
[10:18] You know what this is? 知道这是什么吗
[10:20] It’s your inheritance. 这是我们家的传承
[10:24] Dad! 爸爸
[10:25] Don’t worry, he’s not going anywhere. 别担心 他走不了的
[10:29] He’s stuck here. 他被困在这了
[10:30] Like you and me. 和你我一样
[10:46] Come on, come on, you’re missing it! 快来 你要错过了
[10:50] Look, I can do it! I’m doing it, Milly! 看 我可以的 我成功了 米莉
[10:53] A new season! 新的季度
[11:08] Let me in, you little hairball! 让我进去 你这个小毛球
[11:20] Would somebody please let me in my own train? 谁能来帮我打开我自己的车厢
[12:06] Dad, wake up! Let’s go! 爸爸 醒醒 走了
[12:08] The elephants need us! 大象需要我们
[12:09] Good God, son, 老天啊 儿子
[12:11] you’re gonna make me miss the war. 你要让我怀念战场了
[12:13] Gimme that. 帽子给我
[12:14] Go on, lead the way. 去吧 带路
[12:16] Move it! 快走
[12:20] Let’s skedaddle, Mrs. Jumbo! 麻溜地 珍宝夫人
[12:22] Don’t make me have to incentivize. 别逼我对你用粗
[12:24] Get her out of there, boys. 把她弄出去 小子们
[12:27] Easy, Rufus. 悠着点 鲁弗斯
[12:29] That’s a lady in there. 别对女士这么粗鲁
[12:30] Well, well, our own Tom Mix ridin’ in to the rescue. 瞧瞧 我们的汤姆·密克斯前来英雄救美了
[12:30] 美国演员 西部电影元老级人物
[12:33] But he just ain’t on the marquee no more. 不过他已经辉煌不再了
[12:35] Time to see what he’s been missing. 是时候看看他错过什么了
[12:37] Do you ever get that feeling? 你有过这种感觉吗
[12:39] Like there’s something you’re missing? 就好象你错过了什么
[12:40] Imagine my surprise, you didn’t enlist. 我很惊讶 你居然没有参军
[12:42] Weak ticker. Doc’s advice. 心脏不好 医生建议我别去
[12:45] Dad? Something’s wrong. 爸爸 有些不对劲
[12:48] She doesn’t wanna leave. 她不想离开
[12:54] Come on! 快点
[12:55] Let’s get her outta there! 把她赶出去
[13:00] – What are you doing? – Come on! -你在干什么 -快点
[13:03] Leave her alone! 别碰她
[13:04] – Stop hurting her, please! – Leave her alone! -请别伤害她 -别碰她
[13:17] Dad, look. 爸爸 你看
[13:19] What now? 又怎么了
[13:22] Move her! 把她推走
[13:26] We got a baby in here. 这里有个象宝宝
[13:35] – She had a baby! – Baby! -她生了宝宝 -宝宝
[13:37] Notify the press! 通知报社
[13:38] “The Medici Brothers… “梅第奇兄弟”
[13:39] proudly present America’s newest, precious bundle of joy!” “骄傲地呈现美国最新的珍贵惊喜”
[13:45] Look at that. 看啊
[13:48] It’s okay now. 没事了
[13:50] Don’t be scared. 别害怕
[13:55] Don’t be scared now, your momma’s right outside. 别害怕 你妈妈就在外面
[14:29] Baby! We got a baby! 宝宝 有宝宝了
[14:31] We got a baby! 有宝宝了
[14:38] What is that? 这是什么
[14:40] Baby Jumbo. 小珍宝
[14:42] I already got fake freaks in the freak show! 我的畸形演出里已经有假的怪物了
[14:45] I don’t need a real one in the center ring! 马戏演出里不需要真的怪物
[14:47] Rongo! We’ve been swindled! 荣格 我们被骗了
[14:51] Gone and bought yourself a baby monster. 居然去买了一头小怪物
[14:53] Think he can hear me? 你觉得他能听到我说话吗
[15:15] Rongo! Telegram to Brugelbecker. 荣格 给布鲁格贝克发电报
[15:18] “We have been bilked with damaged goods. “我们被次品骗了”
[15:20] This is an aberration, travestation… “这是个反常的怪物”
[15:22] and I demand my money back.” “我要求退钱”
[15:25] But whatever you do, do not call the papers. 无论如何 别通知报社
[15:28] We are not advertising this baby. 我们不能宣传这个宝宝
[15:32] Tell me you didn’t do it. 别告诉我你已经通知了
[15:34] You did it? 你真的通知了
[15:36] Never do anything I tell ya 永远不要在和我确认之前
[15:38] without checking with me first! 就去做我说的事
[15:45] Why me? Why me? 为什么是我 为什么是我
[15:48] A face only a mother could love. 这张脸丑到只有妈妈会爱
[15:50] Sir? 先生
[15:51] Many of us find you handsome. 我们很多人都觉得你很帅
[15:53] I was talking about the elephant! 我说的是这头小象
[16:00] Look, she’s drawing him a bath. 看 她要给他洗澡
[16:08] Need a vet to come to look at him, Max. 得请兽医给他检查一下 麦克斯
[16:10] No, no witnesses! 不行 不能有目击证人
[16:12] We are going to be in Joplin for two weeks. 我们会在乔普林待上两周
[16:14] We promised them a beautiful baby! 我们承诺了会有一头可爱的象宝宝
[16:16] You have until tomorrow night to fix that! 明晚之前把问题解决
[16:18] – Me? – Yes, you! -我 -没错 你
[16:19] This is my problem? 这问题归我管
[16:20] Yes. You tend the elephants. 对 你是养象人
[16:22] Make those ears disappear! 让那对耳朵消失
[16:32] Don’t look at me. 别看我
[16:42] 欢迎来看我们亲爱的小珍宝
[16:42] Look at him, those giant ears weigh him down. 看看他 那对大耳朵让他站不起来
[16:48] Hi, Baby Jumbo. 你好 小珍宝
[16:50] Welcome to the circus. 欢迎来到马戏团
[16:51] We’re all family here. No matter how small. 在这里大家都是家人 无论身材大小
[16:55] Aren’t elephants afraid of mice? 大象不是怕老鼠的吗
[16:58] Says who? That’s why we experiment. 谁说的 所以我们才要实验
[17:01] Someone needs to keep him company. 妈妈不在身边时
[17:02] when he’s not with his momma. 他需要有些陪伴
[17:15] Look. Give him one. 看 给他一个
[17:17] If he can lift his ears out of the way. 要是他能把碍事的耳朵抬起来
[17:21] No. You have to blow your ears out of the way. 不 你得把耳朵吹开
[17:24] Like this. 像这样
[17:29] Good luck with that. 祝你好运
[17:30] Maybe you can teach him to juggle, too. 也许你还能教他杂耍
[17:33] Baby Jumbo, look at me. 小珍宝 看着我
[17:35] Do what I do. 跟我学
[17:36] Blow. 吹
[17:45] No, not the feather. Your ears. Blow! 不是吹羽毛 吹你的耳朵
[17:48] He thinks it’s a game. 他觉得这是个游戏
[17:52] – Max, come here. – What? -麦克斯 过来 -怎么了
[17:53] Watch this. 看好了
[17:55] I ride out, I do some jumps, then all of a sudden… 我骑马出场 跳跃几次 然后突然间
[17:59] stampede! 蜂拥而至
[18:01] Send ’em! 放它们出来
[18:03] Get out of the way, Max! 让开 麦克斯
[18:07] I’m, uh, still working out the timing. 我还在练习掌握时机
[18:16] Let me have a turn. 轮到我了
[18:32] Meanwhile, for when you lead out the elephants, 为了让你和大象一起登场
[18:34] I had the costume departments make you up a little something. 我让服装组给你做了个东西
[18:37] Okay. 好的
[18:39] What in gosh… 这是什么
[18:41] You really broke the bank with this, Max. 还真是下了血本啊 麦克斯
[18:43] A lot of kids come to the show. 会有很多孩子来看演出
[18:44] You don’t want me to scare anyone, I get it. 你不希望我吓着别人 我理解
[18:46] Dad, Dad! 爸爸 爸爸
[18:47] It’s Baby Jumbo. Come see. 是小珍宝 快来看
[18:49] He jumped in the air. With his ears. 他用耳朵跳了起来
[18:51] Guys, I said leave him be. 孩子们 我说了别管他
[18:52] But he was this far off the ground! 但他跳了这么高
[18:53] Yeah, I bet he was. 是啊 我猜也是
[18:55] He’ll be tripping all over with ears like that. 耳朵那么长 当然会被绊倒
[18:56] Dad, really. We tried an experiment. 爸爸 真的 我们做了个实验
[18:58] Just leave the poor guy alone. 别管那头可怜的小象了
[19:04] First rule of science, you have to have interest. 科学的第一准则 你必须要有兴趣
[19:07] Otherwise, you don’t deserve to know. 否则 你不配知道真相
[19:12] It’s been a rough year for both of them. 这一年对他们来说很不好过
[19:15] Annie knew how to talk to ’em. 安妮就会知道怎么和他们聊
[19:22] Ladies and gentlemen, 女士们先生们
[19:24] boys and girls, step right up. 男孩们女孩们 请到这来
[19:26] Hurry, hurry. 快 快
[19:27] Come see the circus today. 来看今天的马戏
[19:28] 亲眼见证人体奇观
[19:33] “To be or not to be… 生存还是死亡
[19:37] that is the question.” 这是一个问题
[19:40] “Whether ’tis nobler in the mind 是默然忍受
[19:42] “to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous…” 命运暴虐的毒箭
[20:01] 亲眼见证
[20:02] That ain’t no snake. 这蛇是假的
[20:03] Heck, I could do it. 靠 这我也行
[20:04] As you wish. 你行你上
[20:07] Get out of here! 快跑啊
[20:09] Rongo, let’s go! 荣格 走了
[20:09] 亲眼见证大力士
[20:14] 小珍宝
[20:14] Hey, get away from the baby elephant! 离象宝宝远点
[20:18] 入口
[20:24] 梅第奇兄弟
[20:39] Welcome, Joplin, Missouri! 密苏里州乔普林的观众 欢迎你们
[20:43] Ladies and gentlemen… 女士们先生们
[20:45] I am your Master of Ceremonies, 我是你们的主持人
[20:47] Maximilian Medici. 麦克斯米安·梅第奇
[20:51] And now, I give to you… 现在 我向你们呈现
[20:54] the Medici Brothers’ circus. 梅第奇兄弟马戏团
[21:05] Okay. 好了
[21:06] Okay, okay, no one’s gonna hurt him. 好了 好了 没人会伤害他的
[21:08] Okay, little guy, let’s put on a show. 好了 小家伙 去演出吧
[21:19] 亲爱的小珍宝
[21:29] 亲爱的小珍宝
[21:38] Ain’t that Holt Farrier, the Stallion Star? 那不是骏马之星霍尔特·法里尔吗
[21:42] Ain’t you Holt Farrier? 你不是霍尔特·法里尔吗
[21:45] Nah, he died in the war. So sad. 不 他战死了 太难过了
[22:02] What’s he doing? 他要干什么
[22:10] He’s reaching for the feathers. 他要拿羽毛
[22:21] Coat, coat, coat, coat! 我的外套 我的外套
[22:32] 亲爱的小珍宝
[22:33] 大耳呆宝
[22:41] What’d you do to that thing? That ain’t a real elephant. 你们对它做了什么 这不是真的大象
[22:43] Those ears are fake! 那对耳朵是假的
[22:44] Look! Look at the sign! 看那个标志
[22:47] “Dumbo!” “呆宝”
[22:50] 大耳呆宝
[22:58] Calm down, now. 放松点
[23:03] He’s a fake! 他是冒牌货
[23:05] Yeah, he’s a fake! 没错 他是冒牌货
[23:06] Shut up! 闭嘴
[23:08] You’re scaring the elephants! 你们吓着大象了
[23:11] Take it easy now. Calm down. 放松点 冷静下来
[23:13] Dumbo, Dumbo, fake, fake, fake! 呆宝 呆宝 冒牌货 冒牌货
[23:16] All right, sit down. 好了 坐下
[23:17] Dumbo, Dumbo, fake, fake, fake! 呆宝 呆宝 冒牌货 冒牌货
[23:18] I said sit down! 我说了坐下
[23:21] It’s okay, little fella. 没事的 小家伙
[23:24] Fake! 冒牌货
[23:26] Rongo! Music! 荣格 音乐
[23:28] Happiness, joy! 欢乐 喜悦
[23:38] Hear ’em making fun of your ugly baby? 听到他们嘲笑你的丑宝宝了吗
[23:42] Who’s gonna help him now? 现在谁能帮他
[23:46] Holt, get those ears off the stage! 霍尔特 把大耳朵带下台
[23:58] Okay, all right. 好了 好了
[23:59] Okay, nobody’s gonna hurt your baby. 好了 没人会伤害你的宝宝
[24:01] Just calm down. 冷静下来
[24:04] Okay. Attagirl. 好了 乖女孩
[24:06] We’re here to protect him. Same as you. 我们是来保护他的 和你一样
[24:10] Attagirl. 乖女孩
[24:12] Nice and easy. 慢慢来
[24:17] Okay, nobody’s gonna hurt your baby. 好了 没人会伤害你的宝宝
[24:21] Rufus, no! 鲁弗斯 不
[24:24] – Rufus, stop! – Mad elephant! -鲁弗斯 停下 -这头疯象
[24:26] Get back! 退后
[24:33] Max, get the kids out of here! 麦克斯 带孩子离开这里
[24:35] Everybody, out! Get to safety. 大家都出去 快逃出去
[24:37] Careful, careful. 小心 小心
[24:46] Kids? 孩子们
[24:47] Go, go, go! 快 快 快
[24:48] Quick, quick, quick. Go, go, go. 快跑 快跑 快 快
[24:49] Come on. This way, come on. 快点 这边 快
[24:52] How do you like your job now, cowboy? 你现在还喜欢你的工作吗 牛仔
[25:02] Milly, Joe! Come on! 米莉 乔 快走
[25:06] Let’s go! Come on! Let’s go! 我们走 快跑
[25:39] 乔普林警局
[25:41] And I wanna just emphasize, 我只想强调
[25:43] we did everything right. 我们一切操作正确
[25:44] What it is, the tent just absolutely fell down. 情况是 帐篷就那么倒了
[25:46] It just collapsed. 就那么塌了
[25:48] And we had no way of knowing what was gonna happen. 我们无法预料会发生这种事
[25:52] 嘉士伯公司 验尸官
[26:08] 疯象
[26:17] ♪ Baby mine, don’t you cry ♪ ♪ 我的宝贝 不要哭 ♪
[26:24] ♪ Baby mine, dry your eyes ♪ ♪ 我的宝贝 擦干泪 ♪
[26:32] ♪ Rest your head close to my heart ♪ ♪ 依偎在我怀里 ♪
[26:37] ♪ Never to part, baby of mine ♪ ♪ 永不分离 我的宝贝 ♪
[26:56] ♪ Little one, when you play ♪ ♪ 小家伙 你玩耍时 ♪
[27:04] 疯象
[27:04] ♪ Don’t you mind what they say ♪ ♪ 别在意他们说什么 ♪
[27:13] ♪ Let your eyes sparkle and shine ♪ ♪ 让你的眼睛绽放光彩 ♪
[27:17] ♪ Never a tear, baby of mine ♪ ♪ 永不流泪 我的宝贝 ♪
[27:57] Brugelbecker, I have a man dead, 布鲁格贝克 我有个团员死了
[27:59] do you understand? 你明白吗
[28:01] This is what they’re reading 从五大湖区到墨西哥湾
[28:02] from the Great Lakes to the Gulf! 人人都在读这则新闻
[28:02] 杀人凶兽发狂横冲直撞
[28:04] You have a moral responsibility 你有道德责任
[28:06] to buy your killer elephant back. 把你的杀人大象买回去
[28:08] What about the baby? 象宝宝呢
[28:11] Well, at least he got a few laughs. 至少他让观众笑了
[28:13] I’ll put him in the clown act, 我会让他加入小丑演出
[28:15] see if I can salvage something. 看能不能挽回损失
[28:19] I’ll buy her back half price. 我出半价把她买回来
[28:22] You will buy her back full price. 你要全价买回去
[28:25] Quarter price. 四分之一
[28:27] Half price it is! 那就半价了
[28:34] Up! 上去
[28:39] What’s happening? Where are they taking her? 怎么回事 他们要带她去哪儿
[28:41] Away. Back to your tent now. 带她离开 回你们的帐篷去
[28:42] But she’s his mom! 但她是他妈妈
[28:43] Dad, please. Stop them. 爸爸 拜托 阻止他们
[28:46] Please! 拜托
[28:47] Do something. 做点什么
[28:49] Mom would have done something. 妈妈就会做些什么
[28:51] Momma’s not here. 妈妈不在这里
[28:57] Okay, little fella. Okay. Come on. 好了 小家伙 好了 来
[29:03] I know, I do. 我懂 真的
[29:06] Beautiful creature, we’ll take care of your son. 美丽的生物 我们会照顾好你的儿子
[30:31] Darlin’, it’s late. 亲爱的 很晚了
[30:34] Go on now. 快去睡吧
[31:29] I know. I can’t sleep, either. 我懂 我也睡不着
[31:33] My momma told me 我妈妈告诉过我
[31:34] there’d be times when my life seemed locked behind a door. 人生会有像被锁在门里的时候
[31:39] So, she gave me this key, 所以她给了我这把钥匙
[31:43] that her momma gave her. 这是她妈妈给她的
[31:46] And said whenever I have that feeling, 她说当我有那种感觉时
[31:49] imagine that door… 就想象那扇门
[31:51] and just turn the key. 然后转动钥匙
[31:56] So, I keep trying. 所以我不断努力
[32:06] Not supposed to be in here alone. 你不该一个人在这里
[32:08] I’m not. You’re here. 我不是 你也来了
[32:10] What’s that? 那是什么
[32:11] I just thought he might be hungry. 我只是想着它可能饿了
[32:14] He’s sad. 它很伤心
[32:16] You don’t eat when you’re sad. 伤心时吃不下东西
[32:18] The mermaid does. 美人鱼就能吃
[32:21] Come on. 吃吧
[32:23] Have one, Dumbo. 吃一个吧 呆宝
[32:25] We’re calling him Dumbo now? 现在要叫他呆宝了吗
[32:27] If we call him Jumbo Junior… 如果我们叫他小珍宝
[32:30] it might make him miss his mom. 可能会让他想妈妈
[32:38] Here you go… Dumbo. 给你 呆宝
[32:42] Come on, and flap those ears again. 吃吧 然后再扇扇你的耳朵
[32:44] To show us we didn’t imagine it. 证明那不是我们的幻想
[32:51] Your momma, she didn’t mean to hurt anyone. 你妈妈无意伤害任何人
[32:55] She was just protecting you. 她只是在保护你
[32:57] And we think your ears are great. 而且我们觉得你的耳朵特别棒
[33:04] Maybe he wants to be alone. Like Dad. 或许他想独自待着 像爸爸那样
[33:07] Nobody wants to be alone. 没人想独自待着
[33:10] Well… 好吧
[33:13] if you change your mind… 如果你改变主意就吃吧
[33:18] Night-night, Dumbo. 晚安 呆宝
[33:55] It’s not the peanuts that made him do it. 不是花生让它飞起来的
[33:57] It’s the feathers! 是羽毛
[34:05] Dumbo! 呆宝
[34:36] Dumbo, you gotta do this in the show. 呆宝 你一定要在演出中这样飞
[34:39] What do you mean? 什么意思
[34:40] ‘Cause if the circus sells more tickets 如果马戏团能卖更多票
[34:42] and Medici makes more money… 梅第奇能赚更多钱
[34:43] then we can get him to use some 那我们就能让他用钱
[34:44] to buy Mrs. Jumbo back. 把珍宝夫人买回来
[34:46] Yeah! 没错
[34:47] We can get her back, Dumbo. You can. 我们可以把她带回来 呆宝 你可以
[34:49] Just show them all what you can do. 只需让他们看到你的能力
[34:51] Come on. We gotta tell Dad. 快走 我们必须告诉爸爸
[34:52] No. He’ll just tell us to be practical. 不 他只会告诉我们不要异想天开
[34:55] Shows got canceled for a week, right? 这周的演出都取消了 对吗
[34:57] We can research and study and test. 我们可以调查 研究并实验
[35:01] You’re a miracle elephant, Dumbo. 你是奇迹小象 呆宝
[35:03] And we’re gonna bring your momma home. 我们会带你妈妈回家的
[35:09] Fire! 着火了
[35:32] So low. 太低级了
[35:34] An all-time low. 有生以来最低级
[35:35] Who said he didn’t want to be recognized? 是谁说不想被认出来的
[35:39] Okay, Big D, this is it. 好了 大呆 这一刻到了
[35:41] Just like in rehearsal. 和排练时一样
[35:42] Except for lights, music, fire and crowds. 除了有灯光 音乐 火和观众
[35:44] – You can do it. – Come on, Dumbo. -你能行的 -来吧 呆宝
[35:48] You can do it, Dumbo! 你能行的 呆宝
[35:49] Show ’em all like you showed us! 也让他们见识一下
[35:55] – Come! Come! Come! – Attaboy, come on. -来 来啊 -好样的 加油
[35:58] Keep comin’. Come on. 继续走 加油
[36:06] Go on now, Dumbo! Come on. 继续走 呆宝 加油
[36:39] They love it! They love it! 观众喜欢 观众喜欢
[36:45] All right, Dumbo. 好了 呆宝
[36:46] You put out the fire. 去把火灭了
[37:06] He won’t fly. He’s scared. 它不会飞的 它害怕了
[37:07] I know. Now, he’s up too high. 我知道 它现在升得太高了
[37:16] Go on, Dumbo! 灭火 呆宝
[37:33] Attaboy. 好样的
[37:36] Yeah! Rule Number One. 太棒了 首要规矩
[37:39] “Always have a big finish!” “结尾总是要大场面”
[37:49] Okay, guys. Bring him down. 好了 伙计们 把他降下来
[37:52] Yeah! 太棒了
[37:52] 危险 燃气
[38:05] Holt! 霍尔特
[38:06] – Look, Max! – What? What? -看 麦克斯 -什么 什么
[38:08] – He’s trapped up there. – Put the fire out! -他被困在上面了 -把火熄了
[38:13] Dumbo! Fly! 呆宝 飞起来
[38:14] He won’t fly without a feather! 没有羽毛它不会飞的
[38:20] Put the fire out! 把火熄了
[38:23] Put it out! 快熄灭
[38:25] – Joe! – Stop! -乔 -别去
[38:28] Holt, I thought she didn’t want to be in an act. 霍尔特 她不是说不想演出吗
[38:34] Milly! 米莉
[38:52] Here, Dumbo! 给你 呆宝
[38:54] Come on. 来吧
[38:56] Show ’em. 让他们看看
[38:58] Come on, Dumbo. 加油 呆宝
[39:27] Fly, Dumbo. 飞啊 呆宝
[39:28] Fly! 飞起来
[39:46] Yeah! 太棒了
[40:22] You knew he could do this? 你早知道他能飞吗
[40:24] You should talk to your kids more. 你应该多跟孩子交流
[40:31] 神奇小象一飞成名 奇迹猛犸震惊世界 我们的记者证实 “呆宝的传闻是真的”
[40:37] Sotheby… 苏富比
[40:38] cancel my dinner with the President. 取消我和总统的晚餐
[40:40] We’ve got business with an elephant. 我们要去找一头小象
[40:45] 售罄
[40:46] Friends, 朋友们
[40:47] the next available shows are in Arkansas! 下一场有票的演出在阿肯色州
[40:52] Happy clowns! 快乐的小丑
[40:57] – Rongo the Strong! – Boss. -壮汉荣格 -老板
[41:01] Hello, Jo! 你好 乔
[41:02] The Medici Brothers’ circus. 梅第奇兄弟马戏团
[41:05] Where true love and mystery abound! 充满真爱和奥秘的地方
[41:07] 与神奇的小飞象呆宝合影留念
[41:10] Now where’s my star? 我的明星在哪呢
[41:13] Dumbo! 呆宝
[41:15] How’s your bath? 洗得满意吗
[41:16] Too warm? Too cold? 水太热吗 太冷吗
[41:18] Ladies, make sure his wrinkles don’t get wrinkles. 姑娘们 确保他的皱褶不会起皱
[41:22] In our country, legend tells us 在我的国家 传说告诉我们
[41:24] the gods can take animal forms. 神会化身为动物
[41:27] Champagne for Dumbo! 开香槟庆贺呆宝
[41:28] No booze near the baby! 酒不准靠近宝宝
[41:53] Sorry, Dumbo. 抱歉 呆宝
[41:55] It’s not your momma. 不是你妈妈
[41:56] Take Dumbo back inside. 把呆宝带进去
[42:08] Ladies and gentlemen, please make way 女士们先生们 请让路
[42:10] for the emperor of enchantment. 欢迎魔法皇帝
[42:11] For the architect of dreams. 织梦大师
[42:13] For the Columbus of Coney Island. 科尼岛的哥伦布
[42:15] Mr. V.A. Vandevere! V·A·范德尔先生
[42:21] And traveling with him, his bright shining star. 还有与他同行的 他的闪耀明星
[42:25] Colette Marchant, the Queen of the Heavens! 柯莱特·马尚特 天空女王
[42:27] Miss Marchant! Miss Marchant! 马尚特小姐 马尚特小姐
[42:35] Signore Medici! 梅第奇先生
[42:37] He knows who I am. 他知道我是谁
[42:39] We were just passing through Missouri… 我们正好经过密苏里州
[42:40] and we heard you were putting on a little show. 听说了你这里的小演出
[42:43] Mr. Vandevere. It’s an honor. 范德尔先生 这是我的荣幸
[42:46] No, sir. The honor is mine. 不 先生 这是我的荣幸
[42:52] I would like to offer you a drink. 我也想请你们喝杯酒
[42:53] But I’m all out of bourbon. 但我这里的波本威士忌
[42:58] And cognac and scotch. 干邑和苏格兰威士忌都喝光了
[43:06] Not now! 现在不行
[43:10] Is that a monkey in your desk? 你书桌里是只猴子吗
[43:13] Just for emergencies. 只是用来应急的
[43:14] Look, Mr. Vandevere… 听着 范德尔先生
[43:17] I probably should tell you… 我可能应该告诉你
[43:18] the elephant is not for sale. 这头小象不卖
[43:20] Dumbo will only fly for the Medici circus. 呆宝只会为梅第奇马戏团而飞
[43:23] That’s assuming he is real. 前提是他货真价实
[43:33] See for yourself. 亲眼看看吧
[43:34] And all due respect, I don’t got all day. 恕我直言 我可不会陪你们一整天
[43:37] – Pleasure to meet you… – Excuse me. -很高兴见到你… -不好意思
[43:39] Hello there. 你好啊
[43:49] So this, uh, creature of yours… 你是说你们这个生物
[43:51] is supposed to fly? 能够飞翔
[43:54] Trade secrets. 这是商业机密
[44:05] Max, if you don’t mind my asking… 麦克斯 你不介意的话我想问问
[44:08] where did you come upon the animal? 你在哪儿找到这头动物的
[44:13] He hails from the far east. 他来自遥远的东方
[44:15] How far? 有多遥远
[44:16] Far. 非常遥远
[44:18] He doesn’t look like “magic” to me. 在我眼里他没什么”魔力”
[44:21] Well, what the heck can you tell by appearances, right? 光看外表能看出什么呢 对吧
[44:23] And you train flying elephants, too? 而你训练大象飞翔 是吗
[44:26] Yeah, it’s a little hobby on the side. 是的 只是业余爱好而已
[44:31] It’s the kids taught Dumbo. 教会呆宝的是这两个孩子
[44:36] Yes. 是他们
[44:41] Yeah? 真的吗
[44:42] And how on earth did you do that? 你们到底是怎么做到的
[44:46] With the scientific method. 用科学的方法
[44:49] One picture, one picture! 一张照片 只能拍一张照片
[44:51] Max. 麦克斯
[44:53] You possess something that’s very rare in life. 你拥有人生中非常难得的东西
[44:56] And the tragedy of it is, 但不幸的是
[44:58] is you don’t even know that you have it. 你根本不自知
[45:01] Do you know what it is that you have, Max? 你知道自己拥有什么吗 麦克斯
[45:04] No. 不知道
[45:05] It’s mystique. 你拥有奥秘
[45:08] Max, I know your type. 麦克斯 我知道你是什么人
[45:10] Charlatan, con man, opportunist… 江湖术士 骗子 投机分子
[45:13] New York is that way, in case you need directions. 纽约在那边 如果你分不清方向的话
[45:16] And I know it comes from a deep desire 而且我知道要有深切的渴望
[45:18] to build something authentic and true. 才能建立起一些真实可靠的东西
[45:20] I know your game. 我知道你的套路
[45:22] It’s not a game. 这不是套路
[45:24] Some men cheat the rules, 有些人躲避规则
[45:26] others change them. 有些人则改变规则
[45:28] It’s up your sleeve. 在你袖子里
[45:31] It’s in your pocket. 在你口袋里
[45:40] The secret to show business 娱乐行业的秘诀在于
[45:41] is always keep a rabbit in your hat. 总在帽子里放只兔子
[45:43] Or a monkey in your desk, I guess. 或者在书桌里放只猴子也行
[45:47] Ownership shares? 公司股份
[45:47] 范德尔企业股份及十万美元
[45:48] Max, look around you. 麦克斯 看看你周围
[45:50] Your entire way of life is dying. 你的整个生活方式正在逐渐消亡
[45:52] The future of the entertainment business 娱乐业的未来在于
[45:54] is to bring the audience to you. 吸引观众来找你
[45:56] And I’ve built that destination. 我已经建好了目的地
[45:58] What I’m lacking… 而我需要的是
[46:00] is a protégé. 一个亲信
[46:05] I know there’s no Medici Brothers. 我知道梅第奇兄弟是假的
[46:10] You probably always wanted one. 你可能一直想要一个兄弟
[46:14] You’re offering me a partnership? 你想让我做合伙人
[46:16] Yes. 是的
[46:17] And a home. 还要给你一个家
[46:19] For you and the entire troupe. 为你和你的整个马戏团提供一个家
[46:21] A home? For all of us? 一个家 我们所有人的家
[46:24] Yes. Join me. 是的 加入我吧
[46:26] Join me and my family. 加入我和我的大家庭
[46:28] Let me take us all into the future. 我会带我们所有人迈向未来
[46:31] Let me take us all… 我会带我们所有人去
[46:34] to Dreamland! 梦幻世界
[46:43] 梦幻世界
[47:16] 登月火箭
[47:19] I wish Momma could’ve seen this. 真希望妈妈能看到这个
[47:22] Well, somehow, I think she knows we’re here. 不知怎的 我觉得她知道我们在这里
[47:29] Way to work your magic, Max. 你还真施展了魔法 麦克斯
[47:33] 小飞象呆宝
[47:42] We hear you, Dumbo! 我们听到了 呆宝
[47:45] Why won’t you let him see outside? 你为什么不让他看外面
[47:46] Remember, young lady… 记住 小姑娘
[47:49] mystique. 这是奥秘
[47:54] Now this is why I joined the circus. 这才是我加入马戏团的原因
[47:57] 科学奇观
[48:00] Dad. Wonders of Science! 爸爸 科学奇观
[48:03] All right, sugar plum. 好了 亲爱的
[48:04] Remember, we got a job to do here. 别忘了 我们是来这里工作的
[48:06] My daughter, she fancies herself the next Marie Curie. 我女儿总幻想自己能成为下一位居里夫人
[48:09] Don’t ever let anybody tell you what you can’t do. 不要让任何人告诉你不能做的事
[48:13] Hang on, I wasn’t saying she can’t. 打住 我可没说她成不了居里夫人
[48:15] What is it exactly that we do here, ma chérie? 我们在这里到底是做什么的 亲爱的
[48:19] We make the impossible possible. 我们让不可能变成可能
[48:28] 圆形大剧场
[48:28] And that’s where you’ll perform. 那就是你们演出的地方
[48:30] The Colosseum! 圆形大剧场
[48:31] Dumbo will stay in the training tent behind. 呆宝要待在后面的训练帐篷里
[48:34] Dumbo! 呆宝
[48:41] Why aren’t we going with him? 我们为什不不跟他一起走
[48:42] Because that is your new home. 因为那才是你们的新家
[48:54] Look at this place! 瞧瞧这里
[48:56] A library… 有藏书室
[48:57] “And the children shall lead them.” “孩子要牵引它们”
[48:57] 出自《以赛亚书》第十一章第六节
[48:59] We’re grateful for the opportunity, Mr. Vandevere. 非常感谢你给我们这个机会 范德尔先生
[49:01] Your family’s mine. 你的家人就是我的家人
[49:07] You know, I’ve been brushing up on your story, Mr. Farrier. 我去打听了你的故事 法里尔先生
[49:10] Kentucky’s top trick rider. 肯塔基州顶尖的马术演员
[49:13] Well, there’s no reason you can’t be again… 你完全可以重拾辉煌
[49:14] only here, you’d be Captain Farrier… 不过在这里 你将成为法里尔上尉
[49:17] war hero. 战斗英雄
[49:19] 霍尔特·法里尔上尉 梦幻世界
[49:21] One-armed wonder. 独臂奇人
[49:22] National treasure. 国宝人物
[49:25] Well, I still can ride. 我还是会骑马的
[49:27] I know you can. 我知道你会
[49:29] And you’re going to. 而且我也会让你骑马
[49:30] Right after you get that little elephant 只要你让那头小象
[49:32] off the ground for me. 飞起来就行
[49:33] You mean once his act’s working? 你是说只要他演出成功
[49:35] You’re back in the saddle. 你就能回到马鞍上
[49:37] We’re still working on the schedule 我们还在为你们马戏团的团员
[49:39] for the rest of your troupe… 安排演出时间
[49:40] but on Friday… 但是周五那天
[49:42] we premiere our little Dumbo. 我们的小飞象将首次公演
[49:46] I get goose bumps. 我都起鸡皮疙瘩了
[49:51] Why are you looking at me? 你看着我干什么
[49:53] Well, because the only thing more amazing than a flying elephant… 因为唯一比会飞的象更精彩的
[49:58] is the goddess who can fly it. 就是骑象的女神
[50:01] Have you lost your mind? 你疯了吗
[50:06] Let’s not forget from whence we came, darling. 别忘了我们的出身 亲爱的
[50:11] So, we fly Friday! 那我们就周五飞
[50:14] Dumbo’s never flown with anyone. 呆宝从没载人飞过
[50:17] That’s why it’s become abundantly clear 所以很显然
[50:21] why we need you. 我们需要你
[50:24] Dumbo! 呆宝
[50:27] 小飞象呆宝
[50:29] Hey, buddy. We missed you. You all right? 伙计 我们好想你 你还好吗
[50:32] Captain Farrier is in charge. 这里由法里尔上尉负责
[50:34] No one sees the animal without his approval. 只有经过他的允许才能看这头动物
[50:36] Holt. 霍尔特
[50:37] Just call me Holt. 叫我霍尔特就行
[50:40] I thought you were a military man. 我以为你当过兵
[50:42] Nice boots you bagged there. What are they, shark skin? 你的靴子挺漂亮 什么材料 鲨鱼皮吗
[50:46] No. 不是
[50:47] So you better keep your elephant friend 你最好别让你的小象朋友
[50:49] on my good side. 惹我生气
[50:56] Hiya, Dumbo. 你好 呆宝
[51:04] Dumbo, you mind? 呆宝 别闹好吗
[51:05] Can I get my arm? 把手臂还给我好吗
[51:08] And these are the hands I’ll be putting my life in? 这就是我将托付生命的双手吗
[51:11] Welcome. 欢迎
[51:13] For the record, this was not my idea. 声明一下 这不是我的主意
[51:16] Dumbo works alone. 呆宝一直都单独飞翔
[51:18] So do I. 我也是
[51:21] Bonjour, Milly, Joe… 你们好 米莉 乔
[51:24] And you… 还有你
[51:29] Charming. 真可爱
[51:30] Well, maybe he doesn’t recognize you 好吧 可能你没化妆
[51:31] without your makeup. 他就不认识你了
[51:34] So I gotta teach you to fly? 我要教你怎么飞吗
[51:36] I know how to fly, ever since I was a child. 我知道怎么飞 从小就知道
[51:40] They taught Dumbo to fly, no? 是他们教会呆宝的 不是吗
[51:42] So I don’t need your expertise. 所以我并不需要你的专业意见
[51:46] All right. 好吧
[51:48] Well, just so you know, I’ve been to France. 不过跟你说一声 我去过法国
[51:51] It wasn’t a good experience. 虽然那段经历并不愉快
[51:53] Show me your secret! 把你的秘诀告诉我
[51:54] How on earth does your elephant fly? 你的小象到底是怎么飞起来的
[51:56] Well, first, he needs a feather. 首先 他需要一根羽毛
[52:00] He won’t fly without a feather. 没有羽毛他就不会飞
[52:03] Well then, neither will I. 那好 没有羽毛我也不会飞
[52:10] Go on, Dumbo. 去吧 呆宝
[52:13] Go on. 去吧
[52:34] Slow down, princess. Safety first. 慢点 公主 安全第一
[52:36] Guys, nets. 伙计们 拉保护网
[52:37] Come on, hurry. 快点 快
[52:41] All right, guys, good. 好了 伙计们 很好
[52:52] See, Dumbo? 看到了吗 呆宝
[52:55] I fly! 我会飞
[53:05] See if you can catch me! 看你能不能抓住我
[53:10] Here, Dumbo! 给你 呆宝
[54:12] We got some work to do. 这下有得可练了
[54:21] 范德尔企业
[54:23] Friends and colleagues… 朋友们同事们
[54:24] let’s give a warm Dreamland welcome 让我们向新任执行副总裁
[54:25] to our new executive vice president… 致以来自梦幻世界热烈的欢迎
[54:28] Mr. Max Medici. 欢迎麦克斯·梅第奇先生
[54:31] Anything he needs, anything at all… 他的任何需要 事无巨细
[54:34] make it happen as you always do. 你们要像平时一样竭力满足他
[54:38] 麦克斯米安·梅第奇
[54:40] This is Miss Verna. 这位是弗娜小姐
[54:42] She will handle your schedule, 她负责你的日程安排
[54:43] correspondence, and all your calls. 通信往来以及所有的来电
[54:46] When you’re needed in meetings, 当需要你出席会议的时候
[54:47] she’ll let you know. 她会通知你
[54:49] Are there meetings today? 今天有会议吗
[54:50] I’ll let you know! 说了我会通知你
[54:55] Mr. Vandevere, one question. 范德尔先生 有个小问题
[54:57] Exactly what do I do? 我到底是做什么的
[55:03] So where’d Vandevere find you? 范德尔先生在哪发掘你的
[55:07] I was a street performer in Paris. 我曾经在巴黎的街头表演
[55:10] He discovered me. 他发现了我
[55:12] And here I am. 我就来了这里
[55:16] A millionaire’s girlfriend. 百万富翁的女友
[55:17] That’s a tough break. 真够倒霉的
[55:20] It’s all for show. 这都是在演戏
[55:22] So you and he, you’re not, uh… 所以你和他 你们不是…
[55:25] I’m one of many gems he wears 我不过是他佩戴的众多珠宝之一
[55:27] to reflect the light back onto him. 用来衬托他的光芒
[55:32] Good boy, Dumbo. 好孩子 呆宝
[55:33] Good job. Yeah! They’re gonna love him. 好样的 他们会爱上他的
[55:35] I think you are the lucky one. 我觉得你才是幸运的人
[55:40] Well done, Dumbo. Good boy. 好样的 呆宝 乖孩子
[55:42] Who’s been dreaming 谁一直怀揣梦想
[55:43] like I’ve been dreaming? 就像我一样
[55:47] So, how’s everything? 那么 进展如何
[55:49] – Good? – Oh, we’re making progress. -顺利吗 -训练有些成果了
[55:51] But he ain’t quite ready yet. 但他还没完全准备好
[55:52] What’s the problem? Doesn’t the animal trust you? 有什么问题 它不信任你吗
[55:55] – It’s not that simple. – Ma chérie… -没那么简单的 -亲爱的
[55:58] we’ve already sold all the tickets. 票都售罄了
[56:01] Maybe our little scientist here 或许我们的小科学家
[56:03] can show us that it’s going to work. 可以向我们证明能训练好他
[56:18] Prepare for takeoff. 准备起飞
[56:19] Right wing? 右翼
[56:20] Check! 检查完毕
[56:22] Left wing? 左翼
[56:23] Check! 检查完毕
[56:26] Take her up, Dumbo. 带她飞吧 呆宝
[56:32] Let’s go. 来吧
[56:33] Come on, buddy. Come on. Come on, Dumbo. 来吧 小家伙 来吧 呆宝
[56:37] That’s it. Come on. 这就对了 来吧
[56:45] Let’s try it again. 我们再试试
[56:48] You got this. Here you go. 你可以的 去吧
[57:05] You beautiful one-armed cowboy. 单臂牛仔 真有你的
[57:08] You’ve made me a child again. 你让我重拾童心
[57:17] 圆形大剧场
[57:22] Welcome to the Colosseum… 欢迎来到圆形大剧场
[57:25] where the impossible is possible. 在这里一切不可能都会成为可能
[57:25] 呆宝
[58:11] Buonasera. Max Medici. 晚上好 我是麦克斯·梅第奇
[58:14] I discovered the elephant, my elephant. 那头小象是我发现的 我的小象
[58:17] And basically I said no. 然后我拒绝了
[58:18] I walked out and that was the end of that. 我转身离去 这事就完了
[58:20] The flying elephant’s mine. 小飞象是我的
[58:24] You’re the guy! 你就是那个人
[58:25] You’re the guy that’s made out of magic dust! 你就是那个虚构出来的人
[58:28] Max. 麦克斯
[58:29] J.Griffin Remington. Atlas Forge Bank. 这位是J·格里芬·雷明顿 阿特拉斯锻造银行
[58:32] He’s the money man. 他是管钱的
[58:34] The J? 大名鼎鼎的J吗
[58:37] It’s a pleasure to meet you. 很荣幸见到你
[58:39] How are you? 你好吗
[58:40] You know, they say the moon is made out of magic dust. 人们说月亮就是虚构出来的
[58:42] That’s why they’re going to send 所以总有一天他们
[58:43] a man up there one of these days. 要送一个人去月亮上
[58:45] And my bank is going to be the bank 而我的银行会为
[58:47] that finances the expedition. 那次远征出资
[58:50] What do you think of that? 你怎么看
[58:52] Needless to say, Max… 无须多言 麦克斯
[58:53] we all have high hopes for tonight. 我们今晚都满怀期待
[58:56] Oh, yeah. High hopes. High hopes. 当然了 很是期待 很是期待
[58:58] Well, you know, hopes, and dreams, 你也知道 希望和梦想
[59:00] that’s one thing. That’s words. 是一回事 都是嘴上说说
[59:01] But what we’re talking about here is facts! 但我们现在讨论的是事实
[59:04] Plans! 计划
[59:05] Plans! That takes a lot of money. 计划 是要花真金白银的
[59:07] Which he hasn’t got! 而他的口袋空空如也
[59:09] So, we are hoping that your pachyderm 所以我们希望你的大象
[59:11] comes through with the goods. 能带来财富
[59:13] Now let’s get this show on the road! 现在快点开始演出吧
[59:22] We are looking good! 一切顺利
[59:25] Don’t worry, Big D. 别担心 大呆
[59:26] There’s just more room to fly out there, that’s all. 只不过飞的范围更大一些 没什么大不了
[59:29] Round and round, just like we practiced. 一圈又一圈 就跟我们排练的一样
[59:31] And then Dad can talk to Vandevere about the deal! 然后爸爸可以去和范德尔谈那个交易
[59:33] About the what? 什么交易
[59:35] We made a deal with Dumbo. 我们和呆宝说好了的
[59:36] We promised we’d buy his mom back 我们答应他 用他为马戏团赚的钱
[59:38] with all the money he makes for the circus. 把他妈妈买回来
[59:39] That’s why he flies. 所以他才愿意飞
[59:41] – Joe, not now! – Are we ready? -乔 现在别说这个 -都准备好了吗
[59:45] Yeah. 嗯
[59:48] Good luck. 祝好运
[59:52] Okay, let’s go. 好了 我们走
[59:53] Okay, Dumbo, let’s do this. 呆宝 我们上吧
[1:00:55] Pink elephants? 粉色的大象
[1:00:57] So? 然后呢
[1:01:58] Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls of all ages! 女士们先生们 大大小小的男孩们女孩们
[1:02:02] This is the moment we’ve all been waiting for! 我们期待已久的时刻到来了
[1:02:07] V.A. Vandevere, V·A·范德尔
[1:02:09] in association with Max Medici, 携手麦克斯·梅第奇
[1:02:11] proudly presents, making his Dreamland debut… 为大家呈现他在梦幻世界的首次公演
[1:02:16] 你们或许见过牛虻[飞马]You’ve seen a horse-fly.
[1:02:18] 或许见过蜻蜓[飞龙]You’ve seen a dragonfly.
[1:02:20] 或许见过家蝇[飞房]You’ve even seen a housefly.
[1:02:23] But you haven’t seen anything… 但在见过飞象之前
[1:02:26] until you see an elephant fly. 你们所见过的都不足为奇
[1:02:30] Let’s get ready for Dumbo! 让我们热烈欢迎呆宝
[1:02:50] Coming through. 借过
[1:02:53] Come on. 过来
[1:03:13] He can do it. 他能行的
[1:03:17] I know he can. 我知道他能行的
[1:03:23] And here to welcome him… 而迎接他的是
[1:03:25] our own Queen of the Heavens! 我们的天空女王
[1:04:21] Dumbo. 呆宝
[1:04:24] Five times around the ring. 绕场飞五圈
[1:04:25] That’s all we have to do. 那就足够了
[1:04:28] Nice and easy, like we practiced. 放轻松 和排练时一样
[1:04:36] Dad? 爸爸
[1:04:38] Why aren’t they putting up the nets? 他们为什么不拉安全网
[1:04:42] Hey, guys? 伙计们
[1:04:44] Guys, what’s going on? 伙计们 怎么回事
[1:04:45] Your men are supposed to be out there! 你们应该在场上
[1:04:46] Change of plan. From the top. 计划有变 上头的指令
[1:04:58] I can’t see the nets. 我没看到安全网啊
[1:05:01] They’re invisible. 网是隐形的
[1:05:05] What’s wrong with you? They need nets! 你怎么回事 他们需要安全网
[1:05:09] Colette! 柯莱特
[1:05:10] Wait, don’t take off! 等等 先别起飞
[1:05:13] Dumbo… 呆宝
[1:05:14] Oh, boy! 天啊
[1:05:15] Prince of the Elephants. 大象王子
[1:05:18] I command you to fly with me. 我命令你载着我飞翔
[1:05:53] Colette! 柯莱特
[1:06:10] Lower the platform! 降下平台
[1:06:14] 噩梦岛
[1:06:17] 中央公园的狼人
[1:06:20] 爬行怪
[1:06:31] Fly, little one! 飞吧 小家伙
[1:06:51] Magic dust! 虚构出来的
[1:07:12] 圆形大剧场
[1:07:21] Where’s my show? 我的演出去哪了
[1:07:38] 眼见为实
[1:07:45] The elephant’s headed to Nightmare Island. 小象要去噩梦岛
[1:08:07] 爬行怪
[1:08:08] Come on, sweetie. Let’s go. 亲爱的 我们走
[1:08:12] 中央公园的狼人
[1:08:22] 毁灭者卡莉
[1:08:46] Dumbo, it’s okay. 呆宝 没事了
[1:08:47] We’re here. 我们来了
[1:08:51] Good evening. 晚上好
[1:08:51] It’s Mr. Vandevere. 是范德尔先生
[1:08:53] Hey, that’s V.A. Vandevere! 那是V·A·范德尔
[1:08:55] Everyone having fun? 大家玩得开心吗
[1:08:56] Good. 很好
[1:08:57] – Having a good time? – Yes, sir. -玩得开心吗 -是的 先生
[1:09:00] Fantastic. 太棒了
[1:09:01] Get him outta here. 把他弄出去
[1:09:04] – Yes. – Over here! -好的 -这边
[1:09:05] – Folks, please. – Hello. -大家别挤 -你好啊
[1:09:06] Folks, I need you to leave the exhibit. 请大家离开展区
[1:09:09] Come on. 快走
[1:09:12] Guys, guys, go easy, he’s just a baby. 伙计们 轻点 他只是个孩子
[1:09:14] Soldier, I give the orders here. 士兵 这里听我指挥
[1:09:24] It’s his bedtime. 他该睡觉了
[1:09:28] This attraction is now closed. 本设施已关闭
[1:09:37] Dad? 爸爸
[1:09:40] It’s Mrs. Jumbo. 这是珍宝夫人
[1:09:49] Come on, I want to see Dumbo! 拜托 我想见呆宝
[1:09:51] I want my money back! 我想要退款
[1:09:53] I don’t understand. 我不明白
[1:09:54] The elephant flies. You saw it. 小象飞起来了 你也看到了
[1:09:56] I saw a vanishing act. 我看到的是消失的把戏
[1:09:58] I’m not investing one cent until I can see this works. 除非看到成果 否则我一毛钱也不会投
[1:10:01] You can’t control your animal. 你无法控制你的动物
[1:10:04] You give me a little time, I can fix this. 给我一点时间 我能解决好
[1:10:06] Whatever! Till then, the bank is closed. 不管怎样 在那之前银行都关门
[1:10:14] What happened up there? 到底怎么回事
[1:10:15] You lost control of the animal. 你无法控制那头动物
[1:10:16] You’re the animal. 你才是禽兽
[1:10:18] Where was my net? 我的保护网呢
[1:10:19] Nets are for rehearsal. This is the show. 保护网是排练用的 现在是正式表演
[1:10:24] Training? You call that training? 训练 你管那个叫训练吗
[1:10:26] Now, hold on, Mr. Vandevere, we know why he flew away. 等等 范德尔先生 我们知道他飞走的原因
[1:10:29] He recognized that other elephant’s call. 他认出了另一头大象的呼唤
[1:10:31] The one on Nightmare Island. It’s his momma! 是噩梦岛上的那头大象 那是他妈妈
[1:10:33] It’s true. It’s her. 是真的 是她
[1:10:34] She was sold from our circus two months ago. 两个月前我们马戏团把他卖了
[1:10:36] Every child knows its mother. 每个孩子都认得出自己妈妈
[1:10:37] And they say elephants never forget. 听说大象永远不会忘记事情
[1:10:40] They can be together now. 他们现在可以在一起了
[1:10:42] Why are there children in my office? 为什么有小孩在我办公室里
[1:10:44] Mr. Vandevere, please, all Dumbo wants is his momma. 范德尔先生 拜托 呆宝只想要自己的妈妈
[1:10:48] Just reunite them, 让他们团聚吧
[1:10:49] and he’ll do whatever you want. 他会完全按照你的要求做
[1:10:51] No, he’ll do whatever she wants. 不 他会按他妈妈的要求做
[1:10:54] You think I’d have bought her 你觉得我要是知道
[1:10:55] if I thought she was related to him? 她是他妈妈的话 还会买她回来吗
[1:10:59] Doesn’t help me at all. 对我一点用处都没有
[1:11:05] You wanna know the most important thing about growing up? 你想知道关于成长最重要的一件事吗
[1:11:09] You’ve got to learn to go it alone. 那就是你要独自面对生活
[1:11:17] Get rid of the mother. You know where to take her. 把他妈妈处理掉 你知道该带她去哪里
[1:11:19] And treat yourself to some new boots. 然后给自己买双新靴子
[1:11:21] But, sir, you can’t just kill her. 但是先生 您不能杀了她
[1:11:23] Why not? 有何不可
[1:11:25] Mr. Vandevere. 范德尔先生
[1:11:26] Wait! Don’t separate ’em, please. 等等 求你了 别分开他们
[1:11:28] Don’t do that to my kids. 别这样对我的孩子们
[1:11:30] You know, Holt, when my father left us, 霍尔特 你知道 我父亲离开我们时
[1:11:33] it was a blessing really. 真的算是一种福气
[1:11:34] Because I had to learn how to fend for myself. 因为我必须学会怎么给自己谋生路
[1:11:38] Maybe that’s what your children need. 或许那就是你的孩子们所需要的
[1:11:40] Don’t tell me what my children need. 我的孩子需要什么轮不到你来说
[1:11:41] Best take a step back, Elephant Man. 你最好退后 养象人
[1:11:45] Darling… 亲爱的
[1:11:47] Dumbo and his mom need a little alone time. 呆宝和他妈妈都需要独处
[1:11:50] So, Mommy’s going to take a little trip… 所以妈妈要出去旅行
[1:11:53] so that Dumbo won’t be distracted. 这样呆宝就不会分心
[1:11:58] Milly! Milly! 米莉 米莉
[1:12:14] Colette? 柯莱特
[1:12:17] I have rehearsal. 我要排练
[1:12:20] Max. 麦克斯
[1:12:26] Nightmare Island. 噩梦岛
[1:12:27] Milly? 米莉
[1:12:28] 噩梦岛
[1:12:28] Home of the most dangerous beasts in the world. 世界上最危险的野兽之家
[1:12:31] Sir, park’s closing. 先生 游乐园要关门了
[1:12:40] Milly! 米莉
[1:12:45] Milly? 米莉
[1:12:51] Did you find her? 找到她了吗
[1:12:53] No. 没有
[1:12:57] Well, her momma always knew what to say. 她妈妈总是知道该说什么
[1:13:00] No matter what. 不论什么情况
[1:13:02] She always knew. 她总是知道
[1:13:04] Your children don’t need you to be perfect. 你的孩子不需要你变得完美
[1:13:07] They just need you to believe in them. 他们只需要你相信他们
[1:13:11] That simple, huh? 就这么简单 是吗
[1:13:19] All right, well, I’m gonna keep looking. 好吧 我继续去找
[1:13:26] 科学奇观
[1:13:34] 玛丽·居里夫人
[1:13:43] That’s my daughter all right. 是我的女儿没错
[1:13:46] The only girl I know who runs away to go to school. 我认识的唯一一个会偷溜去上学的女孩
[1:13:50] It’s our fault. 是我们的错
[1:13:52] Bet Dumbo wishes he never met us. 呆宝肯定希望从没遇见过我们
[1:13:55] You showed him he could fly. 你们让他知道了自己可以飞翔
[1:13:57] You think he’d ever trade that? 你觉得他会把它用来交换吗
[1:14:00] He would to have his mom back. 如果能把他妈妈换回来的话
[1:14:07] I miss Momma. 我想妈妈
[1:14:11] Yeah, so do I. 是啊 我也是
[1:14:16] There’s something I want to show you. 我有点东西想给你看
[1:14:20] With advances in both engineering and medicine… 借着工程和医学方面的进步
[1:14:22] the human and the mechanical will soon be combined… 人类与机械很快就会被结合起来
[1:14:25] to assist ordinary families, workers and veterans. 帮助普通家庭 工人和老兵
[1:14:29] All kinds of technological marvels await us in the 20th century. 20世纪各种各样的技术奇迹在等着我们
[1:14:34] You’re gonna do great things. 你会做出伟大的成就的
[1:14:37] 光明未来
[1:14:38] I know it. 我很确信
[1:14:50] What’s this? 这是什么
[1:14:51] Give me a break. 让我松口气行吗
[1:14:52] I gotta teach you how to read English, too? 我还得教你怎么认英文吗
[1:14:58] 梦幻世界的小象失控了吗
[1:15:00] Max, hello! 麦克斯 你好
[1:15:03] Good, you brought the paperwork. 很好 你把文件带来了
[1:15:06] Max… 麦克斯
[1:15:08] I was reviewing your troupe… 我在评估你的团员
[1:15:09] and to be honest with you… 说实话
[1:15:12] they’re really pale imitations from the acts we already have. 他们只是对我们已有演出的拙劣模仿
[1:15:15] So I was thinking, I don’t know, 所以我在想 我也说不好
[1:15:17] a month’s severance? Seems fair. 给一个月的遣散费怎么样 挺公道的
[1:15:18] Capisce? 明白了吗
[1:15:21] I thought you promised to… 我以为你答应要…
[1:15:23] Max, the contract says that I’d hire them. 麦克斯 合同写着我会雇佣他们
[1:15:26] It never stipulated for how long. 但又没规定要雇佣多久
[1:15:28] So, get your little band of low-rent freaks out of here. 所以带着你的这班山寨怪物们赶紧滚吧
[1:15:31] But they’re my troupe. They’re countin’ on me. 但他们是我的团员 他们都指着我吃饭
[1:15:34] Okay, let’s have a heart. 好吧 我们良心发现一下
[1:15:37] Why don’t you tell them? 你去告诉他们吧
[1:15:51] ‘Bout time, boss. So, when do we start? 是时候了 老板 我们什么时候开始
[1:16:05] What’s going on, guys? 怎么回事 伙计们
[1:16:07] Vandevere’s fired them all. 范德尔把他们都解雇了
[1:16:09] They’re to leave by tomorrow. 他们明天就得离开
[1:16:23] Goodbye, little friend. 再见 小朋友
[1:16:26] Goodbye. 再见
[1:16:30] We wanted to see him one last time. 我们想再看他最后一眼
[1:16:33] One last time to see him fly. 最后看他飞一次
[1:16:37] I don’t think he wants to anymore. 我觉得他再也不想飞了
[1:16:39] Oh, no. But he must. 不行啊 他必须飞
[1:16:41] He cannot lose Mrs. Jumbo again! 他不能再失去珍宝夫人了
[1:16:44] I’m afraid it’s rather worse than that. 恐怕事情比那更糟
[1:16:47] Mr. Sotheby? 苏富比先生
[1:16:49] I’ve come to clear my conscience. 我是来让自己良心好受些的
[1:16:52] I resigned my position as soon as I heard him give the order. 他一下命令我就辞职了
[1:16:55] What order? 什么命令
[1:16:57] Mrs. Jumbo will be gone by tomorrow night. 珍宝夫人明晚就要离开
[1:17:00] And she’s not meant to survive. 离开这个世界
[1:17:18] This “Dreamland” doesn’t deserve him. 这个所谓的”梦幻世界”配不上他
[1:17:20] No circus does. 没有马戏团配得上他
[1:17:34] Well, who’s gonna be willing to help me? 那么 谁愿意帮我
[1:17:41] Set Dumbo and his momma free. 放生呆宝和他妈妈
[1:18:11] Welcome to the Colosseum, 欢迎来到圆形大剧场
[1:18:14] where the impossible is possible. 在这里一切不可能都会成为可能
[1:18:18] Okay. Second time’s the charm. 好了 第二次好运
[1:18:21] Let’s see if Dream Daddy’s worked out the kinks. 让我们看看梦幻奶爸如何破解难题
[1:18:25] Here to pick up the elephant from Nightmare Island? 我们是来接噩梦岛的大象的
[1:18:27] Confirmed. 确认
[1:18:28] Unlock the back gates. 打开后门
[1:18:30] 后门控制
[1:18:49] 噩梦岛 后门
[1:18:53] Dumbo in position! 呆宝就位
[1:18:55] Soon as he flies, you run back to his tent 他一起飞 你们就跑回他的帐篷
[1:18:57] and I’ll find you there. 我在那里与你们汇合
[1:18:59] All right, Big D. 好的 大呆
[1:19:01] It’s all up to you now. 都靠你了
[1:19:05] Come on, Holt! 加油 霍尔特
[1:19:17] To hell with it. 去它的
[1:19:23] Ready for positions. 就位
[1:19:25] We could have used a little rehearsal. 要是能排练一下就好了
[1:19:27] Rehearsal? 排练
[1:19:28] Think we got a rehearsal at the Battle of the Argonne? 你觉得阿尔贡战役前我们有机会排练吗
[1:19:32] You sure you can do this? 你确定你能行吗
[1:19:34] I fly elephants all the time. 我一直都骑象飞翔
[1:19:37] Are you sure you can do this? 你确定你能行吗
[1:19:39] With one hand tied behind my back. 轻而易举 小菜一碟
[1:19:54] Wait. What’s that? 等等 那是什么
[1:19:57] 设施关闭
[1:19:58] Ma’am? 夫人
[1:20:01] Ma’am? 夫人
[1:20:03] Sorry, ma’am, attraction’s closed. 抱歉 夫人 这里关闭了
[1:20:05] My dream… to be a mermaid… 我想成为美人鱼的梦想
[1:20:08] and now they’ve taken it away. 被他们夺走了
[1:20:11] And yet I hear the water singing. 而我却听到水流潺潺细语
[1:20:13] I hear them beckoning me home. 它们在召唤我回家
[1:20:14] Lady, just be careful, okay? 女士 小心点 好吗
[1:20:16] – Return me to the vast abyss! – Let’s go. -送我回到无尽的深渊吧 -我们走
[1:20:19] – My destiny, the sea! – Okay. -海洋 我的归宿 -好了
[1:20:59] 烟雾 开始
[1:21:08] 主灯
[1:21:11] We’ve lost power! 断电了
[1:21:12] Even the cages? 笼子也断电了吗
[1:21:14] But the animals… 但是动物们…
[1:21:17] Find the breakers. Get the lights back on! 去找电闸 赶紧恢复照明
[1:21:19] And make sure those cages are locked. 确保笼子都是锁好的
[1:21:40] Ladies and gentlemen, 女士们先生们
[1:21:41] boys and girls. 男孩们女孩们
[1:21:43] Making his second Dreamland debut. 这是他在梦幻世界的第二次首演
[1:21:47] Let’s get ready for Dumbo! 让我们欢迎呆宝
[1:22:59] It’s a trick! Get back to the… 这是陷阱 快回…
[1:23:16] And once again, our very own Queen of the Heavens! 再一次热烈欢迎 我们的天空女王
[1:23:43] You. 是你
[1:23:44] Where is your circus of freaks? 你的那班马戏团怪胎呢
[1:23:48] What’s going on? 怎么回事
[1:23:50] The elephant’s mother is gone! 小象的妈妈不见了
[1:23:52] His troupe’s behind it! 是他的马戏团干的
[1:23:55] Alert the tower and secure the gates. 警示控制塔 关上大门
[1:23:58] Don’t let them get out. 别让他们跑了
[1:24:01] But why would they only take the one? 但他们为什么只带走一头大象
[1:24:04] Keep your eye on Farrier and those kids. 盯住法里尔和那两个孩子
[1:24:07] You! Come with us. 你 跟我们来
[1:24:23] There they are! 他们在那边
[1:24:37] Hey, you! 那边的
[1:24:39] What are you doing up there? 你在上面干什么
[1:24:41] That’s private property. 这是私有财产
[1:24:42] Come on! Get down here! 快点 给我下来
[1:24:44] Now! 快点
[1:24:46] I’m Max Medici, Vandevere’s partner. 我是麦克斯·梅第奇 范德尔的合伙人
[1:24:49] He’s just a maintenance man fixing a light! 他只是个修灯的维修工
[1:24:51] Get back to your posts! 回你们的岗位上去
[1:24:52] Yes, sir, Mr. Medici. 是 梅第奇先生
[1:25:09] Let’s try this again. 我们再试一次
[1:25:11] You and me. 你我一起
[1:25:29] The kids? 孩子们呢
[1:25:29] Where are the kids? 孩子们在哪儿
[1:25:31] Dumbo, Prince of the Elephants! 呆宝 大象王子
[1:25:36] I command you to fly with me. 我命令你载着我飞翔
[1:25:54] Dumbo, please fly. 呆宝 飞起来
[1:25:58] Do it for your momma. 为了你妈妈
[1:26:55] Where’s your father? 你们的父亲在哪儿
[1:27:10] Dumbo! 呆宝
[1:27:24] Get those kids! 抓住那两个孩子
[1:27:28] Dumbo! 呆宝
[1:28:02] Come on. 来吧
[1:28:04] There! 那边
[1:28:23] Bonsoir. 晚上好
[1:28:27] Just passing through! 只是路过
[1:28:30] You can’t do that! 你不能动那个
[1:28:34] Get the elephant! 去抓小象
[1:28:35] You get the elephant! 你去抓小象
[1:28:58] Don’t worry. Dad’ll be here soon. 别担心 爸爸马上就会来
[1:29:02] Where’s the elephant? 小象在哪儿
[1:29:10] Why are you just standing there? 你站在那儿干什么
[1:29:11] Get to the tower! 快去控制塔
[1:29:13] Electricity’s failing! There’s no elevators! 电力中断了 没有电梯
[1:29:15] When I last checked, they invented stairs. 据我所知 他们发明了楼梯
[1:29:19] We seem to be experiencing some technical difficulties. 我们似乎遇到了一些技术问题
[1:29:37] What happened to my power? 我的电力怎么了
[1:29:40] What power, mon chéri? 什么电力[权势] 亲爱的
[1:29:42] You ungrateful… 你个忘恩负义的…
[1:29:44] You were nothing before I made you my… 要不是我把你变成我的…
[1:29:48] I believe the word is “Queen.” 那个词应该是”女王”
[1:29:52] I need lights! 我需要灯光
[1:29:56] Mr. Vandevere, wait! 范德尔先生 等等
[1:29:58] We have to reset the mains, or you could cause a surge! 我们必须重置电源 否则会引起电涌
[1:30:00] Right now it’s impossible! 现在不可能重置
[1:30:01] Nothing’s impossible! 没有不可能
[1:30:06] Mr. Vandevere! 范德尔先生
[1:30:13] Mr. Vandevere, stop! 范德尔先生 住手
[1:30:40] Milly! Joe! 米莉 乔
[1:30:51] Come on. Go! Come on! 快跑 快跑
[1:31:20] Get everyone out! 让所有人都离开
[1:31:21] Evacuate the park! 疏散游乐园
[1:31:27] Milly! Joe! 米莉 乔
[1:31:49] Where is the elephant? 小象在哪儿
[1:31:51] Let her go! 放开她
[1:32:10] Come on! 走吧
[1:32:11] Milly! Joe! 米莉 乔
[1:32:12] Dad! 爸爸
[1:32:13] – You all right? All right? – We’re fine. -你们没事吧 没事吧 -我们没事
[1:32:15] Okay, come on. All right, cover your faces. 好 走吧 把脸遮起来
[1:32:17] Give me your hand! Come on! 把手给我 快点
[1:32:19] Back! 退后
[1:32:22] Stay close. 跟紧了
[1:32:32] Come on, everybody. 来吧 各位
[1:32:33] Let’s get to the seaport! Now! 我们赶紧去海港
[1:32:36] – Where are the Farriers? – They must still be inside. -法里尔一家呢 -他们一定还在里面
[1:33:11] Dad! 爸爸
[1:33:13] It’s okay, Joe. 没事的 乔
[1:33:16] Come here. Come here. 过来 过来
[1:33:20] Dumbo! 呆宝
[1:33:29] Dumbo! 呆宝
[1:33:30] Come on! 快走
[1:33:32] – Go! Go! Go! Go! – Jump! -快 快 快 -跳
[1:33:35] Come on. Come on. 快 快
[1:33:44] – All right, let’s go. – Stay close, come on. -好了 我们走 -跟紧了 快点
[1:33:49] Okay. Go! Go! Go! 好了 快 快
[1:33:50] Come on! 快点
[1:33:53] – Dumbo! – Come on! -呆宝 -快走
[1:33:55] Dumbo! What’s wrong? 呆宝 怎么了
[1:33:56] Guys! Milly! Joe! Come on! 伙计们 米莉 乔 快走
[1:33:58] Dumbo, let’s go! 呆宝 我们走
[1:34:04] Go! 快
[1:34:10] Dumbo! 呆宝
[1:34:11] Get him! 抓住他
[1:34:13] He’s seen us. Dumbo, you gotta go. 他看见我们了 呆宝 你快走
[1:34:16] They’re comin’ for you. You gotta go, Dumbo. 他们来抓你了 你快走 呆宝
[1:34:17] He lost the feather. 他没有羽毛了
[1:34:18] Feather doesn’t do nothin’. 羽毛什么用都没有
[1:34:19] Dumbo, you don’t need the feather to fly. 呆宝 你不用羽毛就能飞
[1:34:22] Dad, they’re coming! 爸爸 他们来了
[1:34:24] Stand back! Stand back! 退后 退后
[1:34:25] Out of my way! 给我让开
[1:34:29] Dumbo, remember this? 呆宝 记得这个吗
[1:34:31] From my momma? 我妈妈给我的
[1:34:33] I can unlock any door. And you can, too. 我可以打开任何门 你也可以
[1:34:38] But I don’t need this key to do it. 但我不需要这把钥匙就能开门
[1:34:39] And you don’t need the feather. 而你不需要羽毛就能飞
[1:34:42] Come on. 来吧
[1:34:59] Dad! 爸爸
[1:34:59] Gotta go. Come on! 该走了 来吧
[1:35:02] What are you doing? 你干什么
[1:35:03] There ain’t room for the three of us. 马上坐不下三个人
[1:35:05] You get him to the seaport and I’ll see you there. 你带他去海港 我们在那儿见
[1:35:07] Go on, Big D. 去吧 大呆
[1:35:15] Grab ’em! 抓住他
[1:35:27] That’s my elephant! 那是我的小象
[1:35:42] They’re safe. 他们安全了
[1:35:44] Come on, let’s go! 快点 我们走
[1:35:49] Get back here! 给我回来
[1:35:53] You freak! What have you done? 你个怪胎 你干了什么
[1:35:55] What they pay me for, mister. 他们付钱让我干的事 先生
[1:35:57] Put on a hell of a show. 献上一场精彩的演出
[1:36:03] Him! Right there, arrest that man. He stole my elephant. 这个人 快逮捕他 他偷了我的大象
[1:36:06] We had a contract, Medici! 我们签了合同 梅第奇
[1:36:08] I’m no expert, but I think you got bigger problems here. 我不是专家 不过我认为眼前有更严重的问题
[1:36:24] This is a disaster. 好一场灾难
[1:36:26] Come on, I’ll buy you a hot dog. 来吧 我请你吃热狗
[1:36:28] Sounds good, J.G. 好主意 J·G
[1:36:35] 梦幻世界
[1:37:09] Last call for cargo! 装货的最后机会
[1:37:12] All aboard! 全员上船
[1:37:35] Colette! 柯莱特
[1:37:45] Where’s your father? 你们的父亲呢
[1:37:46] Don’t worry. He’ll be here. 别担心 他会来的
[1:37:55] Dad! 爸爸
[1:37:56] I knew you could ride. 我就知道你骑得了
[1:38:04] – Pramesh, we have to go. – Please, hurry. -帕麦什 我们得出发了 -请快点
[1:38:08] Hurry! Come on! Hurry! 快点 快点
[1:38:12] Come. 来
[1:38:14] Let’s go home. 我们回家
[1:38:55] Well, get out of here, you little troublemaker. 快走吧 小捣蛋鬼
[1:39:00] Go on. 去吧
[1:39:41] Ladies and gentlemen… 女士们先生们
[1:39:43] introducing our world-famous flying elephant. 请看我们举世闻名的飞象
[1:39:55] Welcome to the Medici Family circus! 欢迎来到梅第奇家族马戏团
[1:39:58] Where we believe no wild animals shall be held in captivity. 在这里 我们认为野生动物不应被圈养
[1:40:11] See Rongo… 看看荣格
[1:40:12] the world’s strongest and most versatile man. 世界上最强壮最多才多艺的人
[1:40:18] Meet the bewitching Miss Atlantis… 见见迷人的亚特兰蒂斯小姐
[1:40:21] now performing underwater Shakespeare, 现在正在水下表演莎士比亚剧作
[1:40:24] with the world’s only living merman, Puck! 与世界上唯一现存的人鱼普克同台
[1:40:27] 呼吸还是窒息 十分钟一场
[1:40:34] And visit our newest attraction, 参观我们最新的设施
[1:40:34] 米莉·法里尔的奇妙世界
[1:40:36] Milly Farrier’s World of Wonders… 米莉·法里尔的奇妙世界
[1:40:38] to discover all the real-life amazements 探索当今现实生活中
[1:40:42] that are shaping tomorrow today! 正在塑造未来的惊奇
[1:41:03] Marvel at the skills of the legendary Holt… 传说中的霍尔特 马术令人惊叹
[1:41:07] our cowboy of the future! 他是我们的未来牛仔
[1:41:25] And the Pearl of Paris, Colette. 还有巴黎的明珠 柯莱特
[1:41:28] Queen of the Heavens! 天空女王
[1:41:55] Friends, young and old, you have a home at our circus. 朋友们 不论老少 我们的马戏团都是你的家
[1:41:58] Where anything is possible and miracles happen. 这里一切皆有可能 还会发生奇迹
[1:42:02] Believe me, they do. 相信我 真的有奇迹
[1:42:05] 梅第奇家族马戏团
[1:44:25] Baby Mine – Arcade Fire 《我的宝贝》 拱廊之火
[1:44:25] ♪ Baby mine, don’t you cry ♪ ♪ 我的宝贝 不要哭 ♪
[1:44:32] ♪ Baby mine, dry your eyes ♪ ♪ 我的宝贝 擦干泪 ♪
[1:44:40] ♪ Rest your head close to my heart ♪ ♪ 依偎在我怀里 ♪
[1:44:44] ♪ Never to part, baby of mine ♪ ♪ 永不分离 我的宝贝 ♪
[1:44:54] ♪ Little one, when you play ♪ ♪ 小家伙 你玩耍时 ♪
[1:45:01] ♪ Don’t you mind what they say ♪ ♪ 别在意他们说什么 ♪
[1:45:08] ♪ Let your eyes sparkle and shine ♪ ♪ 让你的眼睛绽放光彩 ♪
[1:45:09] 小飞象
[1:45:13] ♪ Never a tear, baby of mine ♪ ♪ 永不流泪 我的宝贝 ♪
[1:45:22] ♪ If they knew all about you ♪ ♪ 如果他们了解你 ♪
[1:45:29] ♪ They’d end up loving you, too ♪ ♪ 他们一定也会爱上你 ♪
[1:45:36] ♪ All those same people who scold you ♪ ♪ 所有那些责骂你的人 ♪
[1:45:43] ♪ What they’d give just for the right to hold you ♪ ♪ 他们不惜一切只想拥抱你 ♪
[1:45:53] ♪ From your hair down to your toes ♪ ♪ 从头顶到脚趾 ♪
[1:46:01] ♪ You’re not much, heaven knows ♪ ♪ 天知道 你身材娇小 ♪
[1:46:08] ♪ But, you’re so precious to me ♪ ♪ 但对我来说你如此珍贵 ♪
[1:46:12] ♪ Sweet as can be, baby of mine. ♪ ♪ 无比可爱 我的宝贝 ♪
[1:46:23] ♪ Oh, baby of mine ♪ ♪ 我的宝贝 ♪
[1:46:30] ♪ Oh, baby of mine ♪ ♪ 我的宝贝 ♪
[1:46:37] ♪ Oh, baby of mine ♪ ♪ 我的宝贝 ♪
2019年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Little Boy(小男孩)[2015]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: The Canyons(峡谷)[2013]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme