时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | See that aspiring model there? | 看见那个满怀抱负的模特没 |
[00:04] | That’s me — Deb — until the day I died. | 那就是我 黛比 直到我死的那天 |
[00:08] | I thought I’d go straight to heaven, | 我以为我会直接上天堂 |
[00:10] | but there was a bit of a mix-up, | 但是出了点小乱子 |
[00:11] | and I woke up in someone else’s body. | 结果我在别人的躯体中醒来 |
[00:14] | So now I’m Jane, | 所以现在 我成了简 |
[00:15] | a super-busy lawyer with my very own assistant. | 一名拥有个人助理的超忙律师 |
[00:19] | I got a new life, a new wardrobe, | 我有了新的生活 新的衣着 |
[00:21] | and the only people who really know what’s going on with me | 而唯一知道真相的人 |
[00:23] | are my girlfriend Stacy and my guardian angel, Paul. | 是我的闺蜜史黛西 还有我的守护天使保罗 |
[00:26] | I used to think everything happened for a reason. | 我一直觉得世间万事必有其因 |
[00:29] | Now, I sure hope I was right. | 好吧 我真希望我没想错 |
[00:40] | So the prosecution has no case. You win. | 那检方的案子不成立 你赢了 |
[00:43] | A cold-blooded murderer will walk. | 一个冷血杀手会逃脱 |
[00:45] | Nice work, counselor. | 干得漂亮 律师 |
[00:46] | Oh, look, Owen and Grayson are here. | 瞧 欧文和格雷森在这呢 |
[00:47] | Grayson! Grayson! | 格雷森 格雷森 |
[00:53] | Oh, my god. Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[00:54] | Stay with me. Stay with me. | 看着我 看着我 |
[00:57] | Please, Grayson. | 拜托了 格雷森 |
[00:59] | Oh, my god. Grayson. | 天 格雷森 |
[01:11] | Grayson’s young and healthy. He’ll pull through. | 格雷森年轻力壮 他会挺过来的 |
[01:16] | He’s the strongest guy I know. | 他是我见过的最坚强的人 |
[01:19] | The surgeons at this hospital are the best. | 这家医院的医生是业内首屈一指的 |
[01:23] | Jane. | 简 |
[01:25] | Can you hear us? | 听见我们说话了吗 |
[01:26] | Yeah. | 听见了 |
[01:28] | Uh, Grayson’s young and healthy. | 格雷森年轻力壮 |
[01:30] | He’s the strongest guy you know, | 他是你见过的最坚强的人 |
[01:32] | and the surgeons here are the best. | 这家医院的医生是业内首屈一指的 |
[01:34] | Hey, Jane. | 简 你好吗 |
[01:36] | I just heard. How is he doing? | 我刚刚听说 他还好吗 |
[01:39] | I don’t know. The surgeon said he’d come see us | 我不知道 医生说手术一结束 |
[01:41] | as soon grayson’s out of surgery. | 就给我们消息 |
[01:44] | Why is it taking so long? | 怎么要这么久啊 |
[01:50] | I’m sorry. It’s me. | 对不起 找我的 |
[01:51] | Uh, it could be the nanny. | 可能是保姆 |
[01:53] | Hello? | 你好 |
[01:55] | What? | 什么 |
[01:57] | God. | 天 |
[02:00] | It’s my dad. | 是我爸 |
[02:02] | He’s been arrested. | 他被捕了 |
[02:06] | Kim, go be with your dad. | 金 快去找你爸吧 |
[02:08] | Okay. Um… | 好 |
[02:11] | I’ll check in later. | 我一会再来 |
[02:14] | S-sweetie, do you need anything? | 甜心 你有什么需要吗 |
[02:18] | How about some water? I — you need water. | 要喝水吗 你需要水 |
[02:21] | I’m gonna go get you some water. | 我去给你倒点水 |
[02:25] | I’ll, uh… | 我 |
[02:27] | I’ll g– I’ll go help her. | 我去帮她 |
[02:34] | Stacy, are you okay? | 史黛西 你还好吗 |
[02:40] | I can’t cry in front of Jane. | 我不能当着简的面哭 |
[02:42] | I have to be her rock. | 我要做她坚实的依靠 |
[02:43] | Grayson’s gonna pull through. | 格雷森会挺过来的 |
[02:47] | Obviously, I think we should | 显然 现在不是宣布 |
[02:49] | put our engagement announcement on hold. | 我们订婚喜讯的好时机 |
[02:51] | Of course. | 当然 |
[02:54] | Owen, I love you. | 欧文 我爱你 |
[02:59] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[03:04] | Hey! Kimmy! Kimmy! | 喂 小金 |
[03:06] | That’s my daughter. | 那是我女儿 |
[03:07] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[03:08] | Yeah, sweetheart, I’m fine. I’m just fine. | 甜心 我还好 |
[03:10] | This — this is officer Jenkins. He’s single and has had | 这位是简金斯警官 他目前单身 |
[03:13] | a disastrous dating history as well, | 而且也有着不堪回首的约会史 |
[03:15] | so, you guys got so much in common, | 你们共同点这么多 |
[03:17] | I, uh, well, I gave him your number, okay? | 我就把你手机号给他了 好吗 |
[03:19] | Fantastic. I’ll take it from here. Thanks. | 太好了 接下来的事交给我吧 谢谢 |
[03:23] | Dad, this says you’re being charged with public indecency. | 爸 上面写你犯了公然猥亵罪 |
[03:26] | But it’s not my fault. | 但又不是我的错 |
[03:27] | Yeah? Well, whose fault is it? | 是吗 那是谁的错 |
[03:29] | Howard Johnson’s on main street, that’s whose. | 住在主街上的霍华德·约翰逊 都是他的错 |
[03:31] | You know, they — they made the setting | 他们把游泳池旁边的布景 |
[03:33] | by the pool way too romantic. | 造得太浪漫了 |
[03:35] | Low lights, sexy music — | 昏黄的灯光 性感的音乐 |
[03:37] | All very conducive to, uh, intimate activities, | 我们就自然而然地进行了很亲密的行为 |
[03:41] | if you know what I mean. | 你懂的 |
[03:42] | And before I know it, police swarm in, | 我还没反应过来 警察就一拥而入 |
[03:44] | arrest me and Courtney. | 逮捕了我和考特妮 |
[03:46] | Who’s Courtney? | 考特妮是谁 |
[03:47] | Oh, there you are! | 你在这呢 |
[03:49] | There she is. | 就是她了 |
[03:51] | Oh. Sweetheart. | 甜心 |
[03:54] | I want to introduce you to my daughter — Kim. | 我给你介绍一下我女儿 金 |
[03:56] | Oh, it is so nice to meet you. | 见到你很高兴 |
[03:58] | You must be Courtney! | 你一定就是考特妮了 |
[03:59] | A.K.A. Your new stepmom. | 也就是你的新继母 |
[04:03] | Come again? | 再说一遍 |
[04:04] | We tied the knot last night. | 我们昨晚喜结连理 |
[04:05] | Went back to our hotel to celebrate, | 然后回到酒店庆祝 |
[04:07] | and one thing led to another, | 之后事情一件接一件 |
[04:09] | and we were publicly indecent! | 我们就犯了公然猥亵罪 |
[04:11] | It was so embarrassing. | 这太让人难为情了 |
[04:14] | Yes. It is. | 对 没错 |
[04:17] | I’m sorry, I…I need some air. | 抱歉 我需要出去透透气 |
[04:24] | Kimmy! | 小金 |
[04:25] | Kimmy, come on. Sweetheart, let’s talk. | 小金 得了 宝贝 我们谈谈吧 |
[04:29] | Fine, dad. Let’s talk. | 行 爸 我们来谈谈 |
[04:32] | I know how this looks. | 我知道这事给人什么感觉 |
[04:34] | Older man, younger woman, but…we’re in love. | 老夫少妻 但是我们是相爱的 |
[04:38] | I see you at least once a week. | 我每周至少见你一次 |
[04:40] | I didn’t even know you were dating anyone. | 但是我都不知道你在谈恋爱 |
[04:42] | Well, actually, we’ve got you to thank for this relationship. | 实际上 我们能在一起还得感谢你 |
[04:44] | You kept harping on me about keeping my ticker strong, | 你一直念叨 让我勤锻炼 |
[04:47] | so I signed up for a spinning class. | 所以我就报名参加了动感单车课程 |
[04:49] | She’s the instructor. | 她是课程老师 |
[04:51] | We hit it off, and the rest is history. | 我们干柴烈火 剩下的就水到渠成了 |
[04:53] | She does know you’re broke, right? | 她知道你破产了对吧 |
[04:55] | Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. She knows everything. | 对对对 她什么都知道 |
[04:56] | She’s even seen me in bike shorts. | 她还见过我穿紧身短裤的样子 |
[04:58] | Okay. | 得了 |
[04:59] | I-I’m sorry to spring it on you like this, | 很抱歉让你用这么唐突的方式得知这件事 |
[05:02] | Especially since you and I have been getting along pretty well lately. | 特别是我们最近相处一直非常融洽 |
[05:06] | Well, you’re a big boy. | 你也是男人了 |
[05:08] | You can do whatever you want. | 你可以做自己想做的事情 |
[05:10] | You angry? | 你生气了吗 |
[05:12] | Because you seem angry. | 你看上去挺生气的 |
[05:15] | -Well, that’s kind of your natural state anyway. | 你平时也倒一直是这个状态 |
[05:17] | Can we just deal with your latest criminal charges, please? | 我们能先解决手头上的刑事控告吗 |
[05:20] | Y-you can represent Courtney, too? | 你能也做考特妮的代表律师吗 |
[05:24] | Anything for family. | 为了家人 赴汤蹈火在所不辞 |
[05:28] | A fragment of the bullet lodged in Grayson’s chest, | 一块碎弹片卡在了格雷森的胸腔中 |
[05:31] | close to an artery. | 离主动脉非常近 |
[05:33] | We’ve decided it’s too risky to remove. | 我们一致认为取出弹片太过冒险 |
[05:36] | But he’s gonna be okay, right? | 但他会没事的 对吧 |
[05:38] | Well, the next few hours are still critical. | 接下来的几个小时非常关键 |
[05:40] | And you should know — there could be some memory loss. | 你要知道 他也许会失去部分记忆 |
[05:43] | Uh, how much memory loss? | 会失去多少记忆 |
[05:46] | Every patient’s different. | 每位病人都存在个体差异 |
[05:47] | He’s gonna be out for a while, | 他会再睡一阵子 |
[05:49] | but you’re welcome to sit with him. | 但是你可以进去陪他 |
[05:51] | Thank you, doctor. | 谢谢你 医生 |
[06:43] | Where am I? | 我在哪 |
[06:45] | Grayson, you’re in the hospital. | 格雷森 你在医院 |
[06:50] | Do you remember what happened? | 你还记得发生了什么事吗 |
[06:56] | I was shot. | 我中枪了 |
[06:57] | Yes. Yes, you were. | 对 你中枪了 |
[06:59] | But you’re okay now. | 但你现在没事了 |
[07:03] | Do you remember who I am? | 你记得我是谁吗 |
[07:06] | Yeah, of course. You’re Jane Bingum. | 当然了 你是简·宾格温 |
[07:09] | That’s right. | 对 |
[07:11] | Do you remember anything else about me? | 你还记得有关我的其他事情吗 |
[07:14] | That we work together. | 我们一起工作 |
[07:15] | You’re a…You’re a really good lawyer. | 你是名出色的律师 |
[07:20] | Well, yes. Yes, I am. | 对 没错 我是 |
[07:24] | So, you don’t recall… | 所以 你不记得 |
[07:27] | Anything else about me, do you? | 有关我的其他任何事了 对吧 |
[07:31] | Uh, nothing comes to mind. | 现在是记不起来 |
[07:36] | You know what? That’s — that’s fine. | 没关系 |
[07:39] | y-you know, don’t — don’t worry about anything, | 什么都别担心 |
[07:42] | because you’re okay, and that is all that matters. | 因为你平安无事是唯一重要的事 |
[07:45] | Jane. | 简 |
[07:46] | Yeah, Grayson? | 怎么了 格雷森 |
[07:48] | I know you’re really Deb. | 我知道你其实是黛比 |
[07:52] | What, can’t a guy almost die and have a little fun? | 从鬼门关走了一遭的人不能来点小乐子吗 |
[07:57] | I’m gonna kill you. | 我要杀了你 |
[08:06] | Your honor, the defendants were discovered fully exposed | 法官大人 被告于酒店泳池被发现全身赤裸 |
[08:08] | and engaged in lewd activities in a hotel swimming pool, | 并进行猥亵活动 |
[08:10] | in clear violation of California Penal Code 314. | 触犯了《加州刑事法典》第314条 |
[08:13] | The people are requesting the maximum sentence — | 检方请求最高量刑 |
[08:16] | Six months in jail. | 六个月有期徒刑 |
[08:17] | Your honor, the alleged incident | 法官大人 检方所指的该起意外 |
[08:18] | happened under special circumstances. | 发生于特定情况之下 |
[08:20] | It was my clients’ wedding night. | 那是我委托人的新婚之夜 |
[08:22] | Which is what their room is for. | 他们的酒店房间正是为此目的而设 |
[08:24] | – Oh, we did it there, too. – Dad. | -我们在房间里也做了 -爸 |
[08:26] | Despite numerous requests from hotel management, | 尽管酒店经理多次劝阻 |
[08:28] | the defendants refused to leave the pool. | 被告仍然拒绝离开泳池 |
[08:30] | Eventually, the police had to be called. | 最终 警方不得不介入 |
[08:31] | They’re a passionate couple. | 他们是一对激情似火的夫妇 |
[08:33] | They were merely expressing their love. | 他们只是想表达爱意 |
[08:35] | While I do not condone mr. and mrs. Kaswell’s behavior, | 虽然我无法宽恕卡斯维夫妇的行为 |
[08:38] | I am sympathetic and, off the record, impressed. | 私底下说 我很能感同身受并佩服你们 |
[08:42] | I’m therefore granting a six-month adjournment | 所以 我判处被告六个月有期徒刑 |
[08:44] | in contemplation of dismissal. | 缓刑半年执行 |
[08:47] | W-what does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[08:48] | It means if you stay out of legal trouble for six months, | 意味着你六个月内不惹麻烦 |
[08:50] | this all goes away. | 这一切就都没事了 |
[08:52] | Oh, thank you, kimmy. | 谢谢你 小金 |
[08:53] | We’ll be on our best behavior. | 我们一定好好表现 |
[08:55] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:03] | “Get better real soon. | “早日康复 |
[09:04] | We need you in court, and on the court.” | 庭上场上 我们都需要你” |
[09:08] | The legal beagles? | 法律术语双关 |
[09:09] | Well, it was my all-lawyer basketball team. | 是我们律师篮球队送来的 |
[09:13] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[09:14] | Yeah. It’s just a little sore. | 挺好 就是有点酸痛 |
[09:16] | You know, with that bullet fragment inside you, | 你身体里仍有弹片残余 |
[09:18] | it’s gonna be hell getting through airport security. | 你过机场安检的时候肯定要大费周章 |
[09:22] | Oh, babe, will you turn that up? | 宝贝 能把声音调高一点吗 |
[09:24] | Yeah. | 好 |
[09:25] | I’ve been following this story — | 我一直在关注这个事件 |
[09:26] | Toxic fumes from a hot-sauce factory. Pretty interesting. | 辣椒酱工厂产毒气 挺有意思的 |
[09:29] | It is pepper-grinding season | 对于全球知名的卡利科辣酱来说 |
[09:30] | for the world-famous Calico Hot Sauce. | 又到了辣椒研磨季节 |
[09:33] | But this year, fumes from the factory | 但是今年 工厂排放的烟尘 |
[09:35] | have caused many to itch, tear and feel downright miserable. | 造成了多人产生发痒 流泪等痛楚感受 |
[09:39] | 60 people have gotten so sick | 六十人因此出现严重的病症 |
[09:42] | they’ve been taken to the hospital | 不得不因为呼吸问题 |
[09:43] | with breathing problems. | 被送去医院就医 |
[09:45] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[09:47] | Yeah, Paul? | 怎么了 保罗 |
[09:50] | Okay. Put her through. | 好 接通吧 |
[09:52] | Jane Bingum. | 简·宾格温 |
[09:54] | Oh, you’re at the protest? | 你在抗议游行 |
[09:56] | We’re watching that on TV. | 我们正在看电视新闻呢 |
[09:58] | Teal shirt and an orange anorak. | 蓝绿色T恤 橙色冲锋衣 |
[10:01] | Oh! There you are! | 我看见你了 |
[10:03] | She can’t see you. | 她看不见你 |
[10:06] | Oh, my god. That’s — that’s terrible. | 天啊 太糟糕了 |
[10:09] | I’m so sorry. Her daughter is really sick from the fumes. | 我很抱歉 她女儿吸入烟尘生病了 |
[10:12] | She’s in the hospital. | 她住院了 |
[10:14] | At any other time, I would be happy to help, but — | 其他任何时候 我都会很乐意帮忙 但… |
[10:16] | Jane, take the case. | 简 接下这个案子 |
[10:17] | U-uh, could you hold on just one moment? | 能稍等一下吗 |
[10:20] | I am not leaving your side. | 我不会离开你的 |
[10:21] | Big business versus a sick little girl? | 生病的小女孩对抗大企业 |
[10:24] | This is what you do best. | 这是你最擅长的案子了 |
[10:25] | Take the case. | 接下吧 |
[10:31] | Can you be at my office in an hour? | 你能在一小时后来我办公室吗 |
[10:34] | Great. | 好的 |
[10:37] | Excuse me. Can I help you? | 抱歉 有事吗 |
[10:40] | Hello, dear. | 你好 亲爱的 |
[10:42] | I see you’ve lost the baby weight — | 看来你已经减掉怀孕期间长的肉了呢 |
[10:44] | Well, most of it. | 至少是大部分 |
[10:45] | It’s nice to see you too, mom. | 我也很高兴见到你 妈 |
[10:47] | How is my grandson? | 我的外孙怎么样了 |
[10:48] | He must be what, six, seven weeks old by now? | 他有六七周大了吧 |
[10:52] | He’s five months, and he’s just adorable. | 他五个月了 很可爱 |
[10:55] | I can only imagine. | 我只能靠想象 |
[10:57] | Because I’ve only seen him once since you brought him home. | 你把他带回家后我只见过他一次 |
[11:01] | Yes, I know. | 我知道 |
[11:02] | You must be too busy with your new husband — | 你忙着陪你的新丈夫呢 |
[11:04] | Mario’s what, number five? | 马里奥是你的第五任吗 |
[11:07] | Four. | 第四任 |
[11:08] | And speaking of husbands, isn’t it time you found one? | 说到丈夫 你是不是该找一个了 |
[11:13] | Why are you here? | 你来这儿干什么 |
[11:15] | Look…at what I found on your father’s facebook page. | 看我在你爸的脸书上发现了什么 |
[11:19] | What are you gonna do about that? | 你打算怎么处理这件事 |
[11:20] | Mom, dad is an adult. | 妈 爸是成年人了 |
[11:22] | He can do whatever or whomever he wants. | 他想做什么 想和谁结婚是他的自由 |
[11:26] | I could care less about his love life. | 我才不关心他的感情生活 |
[11:29] | I’m talking about the ring. | 我说的是那个戒指 |
[11:31] | That ring is mine. | 那个戒指是我的 |
[11:33] | Larry bought it for me on our honeymoon, | 那是我们蜜月时拉瑞买给我的 |
[11:36] | And I was awarded it | 二十三年前签离婚协议时 |
[11:37] | in the divorce settlement 23 years ago. | 我分得了那枚戒指 |
[11:39] | But when it came time to divide up the assets, | 可分配财产的时候 |
[11:42] | he claimed it was lost. | 他说戒指丢了 |
[11:45] | Well, apparently, he found it, | 显然他又找到了 |
[11:47] | and he gave it to his teenage bride. | 然后把它送给了他的年轻新娘 |
[11:50] | Mom, just leave it alone. | 妈 随它去吧 |
[11:52] | You can get another ring. | 你可以换别的戒指 |
[11:53] | It is rightfully mine. | 在法律上它属于我 |
[11:56] | Fine. I will call dad, | 好吧 我会给爸打电话 |
[11:57] | and the three of us can sit down together and sort it out. | 我们三个坐下来解决这个问题 |
[12:00] | Thank you, dear. | 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[12:02] | No way. We’re not closing our factory. | 不可能 我们不会关闭工厂 |
[12:05] | Ms. Rivera, it’s just until the exhaust issues can be corrected. | 里维拉小姐 只要解决排气问题就可以重新开工 |
[12:08] | It’s pepper-grinding season. | 现在是研磨辣椒的季节 |
[12:10] | If we don’t process our chiles this week, | 如果这周不能加工辣椒 |
[12:12] | we can’t make hot sauce for the whole year. | 接下来一整年就没法生产辣椒酱 |
[12:14] | We’ll go broke. Is that what you want? | 我们会破产 这就是你们的目的吗 |
[12:16] | Well, of course not. No. | 当然不是 |
[12:18] | But your fumes are making people sick. | 但你们排出的烟尘让人们生病了 |
[12:20] | My daughter is in the hospital from breathing the toxic air. | 我女儿因为吸入有毒气体住院了 |
[12:23] | I have a list of 59 other people with similar symptoms. | 另有五十九人有相同症状 |
[12:28] | We’ve been grinding peppers the same way for the past 12 years. | 过去十二年我们一直用相同的方法研磨辣椒 |
[12:31] | No one has ever gotten sick. | 没一个人生病 |
[12:33] | Until now. | 直到现在 |
[12:35] | Ms. Bingum, before my factory was built, | 宾格温女士 我们工厂建成以前 |
[12:37] | this city was a ghost town. | 这是座被废弃的城市 |
[12:39] | Every major company either moved to Mexico or shut down. | 大公司要么迁去墨西哥 要么关闭了 |
[12:43] | Now we are the city’s largest employer | 现在我们是市里最大的雇主 |
[12:45] | with over 500 employees. | 手下有五百多名员工 |
[12:47] | That’s wonderful. Really. | 很棒 真的 |
[12:49] | But it doesn’t negate the fact that your pepper fumes are making people sick! | 但这不能掩盖你的辣椒烟尘使人生病的事实 |
[12:56] | My factory is up to code, | 我的工厂符合规范 |
[12:57] | and we’re in full compliance with state law. | 也完全遵守州法 |
[12:59] | I came here as a courtesy, but I will not shut down. | 我来这里是出于礼貌 但我不会关闭工厂 |
[13:02] | Ms. Rivera, as a courtesy, I invited you here, | 里维拉小姐 我出于礼貌邀请你来 |
[13:07] | so you either shut down on your own accord | 你要么自愿关闭工厂 |
[13:09] | or I will find a way to force you to. | 否则我会找办法强迫你关闭 |
[13:17] | Knock, knock! | 有人吗 |
[13:19] | So, Jane’s off to court, so you got me and my muffins. | 简去出庭了 我带了松糕来看你 |
[13:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:26] | Do you want me to read to you? I brought some magazines. | 要我帮你读杂志吗 我带了几本过来 |
[13:29] | Actually, I wanted to talk with you about something. | 事实上 我想跟你谈谈 |
[13:31] | Oh! I am all ears. | 我洗耳恭听 |
[13:34] | Stacy, can you keep a secret? | 史黛西 你能保密吗 |
[13:36] | You know I can. | 你知道我可以 |
[13:37] | I never told you that Jane was actually Deb. | 我从没告诉过你简其实是黛比 |
[13:39] | Yeah, I have no idea how you kept that to yourself. | 是啊 真不知道你是怎么忍住不说的 |
[13:41] | It was not easy. | 那可不容易 |
[13:43] | – So tell me your secret. -Okay. | -告诉我你的秘密吧 -好 |
[13:45] | A few days ago, I bought Jane an engagement ring. | 几天前 我给简买了一枚订婚戒指 |
[13:49] | You’re going to propose? | 你要求婚吗 |
[13:51] | Yeah. I originally planned a trip to laguna beach. | 是啊 我本来策划去拉古纳海滩旅行 |
[13:53] | I was gonna propose, you know, by the water at sunset, | 打算在海边 趁日落时分向她求婚 |
[13:57] | and, given what just happened, | 如今发生了这样的事 |
[13:59] | I…I don’t want to wait any longer. | 我不想再等了 |
[14:02] | I am so happy for you two. | 我真为你们两个感到高兴 |
[14:04] | And it’s serendipitous, because I am also — | 真是太巧了 因为我也… |
[14:09] | Never mind. This is about you and Jane. | 没什么 这是你和简的喜事 |
[14:12] | Will you hand me my dopp kit? | 能帮我把我的包拿来吗 |
[14:16] | All right. | 好了 |
[14:17] | Now…Will you go to my house and bring back the ring? | 你能去我家 帮我把戒指拿来吗 |
[14:21] | It’s in a red box in my desk. | 在我桌子上的红盒子里 |
[14:23] | Of course. | 当然 |
[14:24] | You and Jane are getting married! | 你和简要结婚了 |
[14:27] | I think I’m gonna cry! | 我都要哭了 |
[14:28] | But first I’m gonna get your ring. | 不过我先帮你把戒指拿来 |
[14:30] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:39] | Airborne toxics are a great concern | 空气传播毒物是有毒物质控制局 |
[14:41] | to the Department of Toxic-Substance Control, | 最为关心的问题 |
[14:44] | So, little lady, | 那么 小姐 |
[14:46] | what is your offending substance? | 你想举报的是什么物质呢 |
[14:48] | Hot sauce. | 辣椒酱 |
[14:49] | – Hot sauce? – That’s right. | -辣椒酱 -没错 |
[14:51] | See, the fumes from the Calico Hot Sauce pepper grind are toxic. | 卡利科辣椒酱工厂研磨辣椒排出的废气有毒 |
[14:55] | Ms. Bingum, Toxic Control deals with problems like — | 宾格温女士 有毒物质控制局处理 |
[14:59] | like chemical spills and poisonous gas. | 化学泄露和有毒气体这类的问题 |
[15:01] | Mr. Blund, | 布朗德先生 |
[15:02] | 60 people have been sent to the hospital | 已经有六十个人因发生过敏反应 |
[15:05] | for allergic reactions. | 被送进了医院 |
[15:06] | Yes, well, I’m — I’m really sorry to hear that, | 我对此感到很遗憾 |
[15:08] | but my department does not consider | 但敝局不认为 |
[15:10] | pepper fumes to be dangerous. | 辣椒烟尘有危险 |
[15:13] | What it is is a nuisance. | 它只是令人讨厌 |
[15:15] | Well, thank you very much, | 非常感谢 |
[15:16] | because you have been absolutely no help whatsoever. | 因为你一点忙都没帮上 |
[15:21] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[15:21] | Uh, you said that the pepper fumes are a nuisance? | 你说辣椒烟尘令人讨厌 |
[15:25] | Yes, they are. Nothing more. | 没错 别无其他 |
[15:26] | Yeah. Yeah, I can work with that. | 是啊 这还有点用 |
[15:32] | Giving my ring to that floozy. | 把我的戒指送给了那个荡妇 |
[15:35] | Nobody under 60 uses the word “Floozy,” lady. | 只有老古董才用”荡妇”这个词 女士 |
[15:38] | Okay. | 好了 |
[15:38] | Dad, mom thinks you lied about losing the ring. Did you? | 爸 妈认为你骗她说戒指丢了 是吗 |
[15:41] | Kimmy, I swear to god, no, I did not lie. | 小金 我发誓我没撒谎 |
[15:43] | I was cleaning up the apartment a couple years ago — | 几年前我收拾屋子时… |
[15:45] | He’s lying. He hasn’t cleaned anything in his life. | 他在撒谎 他一生从不收拾东西 |
[15:49] | I sent your mother an e-mail saying, | 我给你妈发了封邮件说 |
[15:50] | “You want the ring, come get it.” | “想要戒指就来拿” |
[15:51] | She sends me an e-mail back saying, | 她回复我说 |
[15:52] | “I don’t want it, and you can burn in hell.” | “我不想要 你去死吧” |
[15:54] | Well, that’s a beautiful story, | 编得真好听 |
[15:56] | except not one word of it is true. | 可惜没一句真话 |
[15:58] | Look, if you don’t hand over the ring, | 如果你不把戒指交出来 |
[16:00] | I am going to sue you, | 我就起诉你 |
[16:02] | and Kim is going to be my lawyer. | 让小金当我的律师 |
[16:04] | Okay, whoa, whoa, whoa. Nobody needs a lawyer here. | 好了 这儿没人需要律师 |
[16:07] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[16:08] | If she’s representing anybody, it’s gonna be me, sweetheart! | 就算她要为人辩护 那也是为我 亲爱的 |
[16:11] | Oh, that’s a nice try, darling, | 想得美 亲爱的 |
[16:13] | Except that I’m the one who encouraged her to go to law school | 是我鼓励她进法学院 |
[16:16] | while you blew her inheritance | 而你却把本该由她继承的财产 |
[16:19] | on a goat farm. | 挥霍在山羊农场上 |
[16:21] | Alpacas. | 是羊驼 |
[16:22] | And she’s going to be representing me, | 她会代理我 |
[16:23] | because she’s already defending me | 因为她已经在为我辩护 |
[16:27] | on a public-indecency charge. | 公然猥亵罪的指控 |
[16:29] | Public indecency? | 公然猥亵罪 |
[16:30] | Let me guess. You ate tuna salad in public. | 我猜猜 你是在公共场合给人口交了吧 |
[16:34] | Okay, you guys just stay here and stay quiet. | 好了 你们老实待在这儿 |
[16:37] | Owen. Hi. I need your help. | 欧文 我需要你帮忙 |
[16:39] | Dad, you remember Owen, right? | 爸 你还记得欧文吧 |
[16:41] | – Hey, Owen! – Hey, Larry. How you doing? | -你好 欧文 -你好 拉瑞 最近怎么样 |
[16:43] | Hey! Pretty good. | 挺好的 |
[16:44] | Married a 35-year-old spinning instructor. | 娶了个三十五岁做动感单车教练的老婆 |
[16:46] | Oh, good for you. | 挺好的嘛 |
[16:47] | Yeah, we’re having a little family dispute, | 我们有一些家庭纠纷 |
[16:49] | so I could use your help. You represent dad. | 所以想请你帮个忙 你代理爸爸 |
[16:51] | I’ll represent mom. | 我代理妈妈 |
[16:52] | – I’m all yours. – Great. | -没问题 -好极了 |
[16:54] | Can we resolve this as soon as possible | 我们能尽快把问题解决吗 |
[16:55] | so we can all get on with our lives? | 还有各自的日子要过呢 |
[16:57] | Especially me. | 特别是我 |
[16:59] | – Okay. – Yeah. | -好的 -很好 |
[17:03] | The calico hot sauce factory is a textbook public nuisance. | 卡利科辣椒酱工厂是公共妨害的典型案例 |
[17:08] | Therefore, we are asking that the factory be shut down | 因此 我方要求关闭工厂 |
[17:11] | until the Riveras remedy their toxic-emissions problem. | 直到里维拉解决他们工厂的毒气排放问题 |
[17:14] | According to the California Civil Code, | 《加州民事法典》规定 |
[17:15] | public nuisance suits are barred | 如果设施运营超过三年 |
[17:18] | if the facility has been in operation for more than three years, | 就不能以公共妨害罪起诉 |
[17:21] | which is the case. | 本案正是如此 |
[17:22] | The plaintiffs have no legal right to complain now. | 事到如今 原告无权控告 |
[17:25] | Well, that would be true, | 确实如此 |
[17:26] | except the Riveras expanded their factory 10 months ago, | 但十个月前里维拉扩张了工厂 |
[17:29] | nearly doubling its capacity. | 产能增加了一倍 |
[17:31] | Therefore, the clock resets. | 因此 运营年限重置 |
[17:33] | Capacity expanded, | 产能扩大了 |
[17:35] | but so did the exhaust system, | 可排气系统也跟着扩大 |
[17:36] | to accommodate the increased load. | 用于处理增加的产能 |
[17:38] | As a fan of Calico hot sauce, it pains me to say this, | 作为卡利科辣椒酱的忠实消费者 宣判让我痛心 |
[17:41] | but I’ve reviewed the medical complaints, | 但我审阅过医疗投诉 |
[17:43] | and I agree with Ms. Bingum. | 我同意宾格温女士的意见 |
[17:45] | I’m ordering the factory closed | 我判决关闭工厂 |
[17:46] | until sufficient corrective measures are implemented | 直到工厂采取足够的补救措施 |
[17:48] | to contain the fumes. | 处理烟尘 |
[17:59] | Hello. | 你好 |
[18:03] | Not that I’m complaining, but, uh, why are we dancing? | 倒我不是抱怨 不过我们为什么要跳舞 |
[18:06] | Can’t a guy practice for his own wedding? | 我就不能为了自己的婚礼练习一下吗 |
[18:08] | You’re getting married? | 你要结婚了 |
[18:09] | No. | 不 |
[18:11] | Yes. Stacy and I are engaged. | 是的 我和史黛西订婚了 |
[18:13] | Don’t tell anyone. | 别外传 |
[18:14] | Wow! That’s amazing! | 太棒了 |
[18:16] | When’s the wedding? | 什么时候举办婚礼 |
[18:17] | ‘Cause, you know, you could use the practice. | 你真需要好好练习一下 |
[18:19] | Really? | 是吗 |
[18:22] | I take it back. | 我收回先前的话 |
[18:25] | Oh, and, uh, Kim called. You’re late for court. | 金打电话找你 你出庭迟到了 |
[18:28] | Oh, crap! Crap! Crap! | 天啊 该死 该死 |
[18:31] | Hey, uh, next time, can I lead? | 下次能让我来领舞吗 |
[18:34] | Your Honor, my client contends | 法官大人 我方委托人认为 |
[18:35] | that Mr. Kaswell’s new bride | 卡斯维先生的新婚妻子 |
[18:37] | is wearing a ring that belongs to her. | 戴的是属于她的戒指 |
[18:39] | Show the ring, honey. | 给他们看看戒指 亲爱的 |
[18:41] | It was awarded to my client | 这枚戒指在他们的离婚协议中 |
[18:43] | during their divorce settlement — Item 17. | 被分配给了我的委托人 第17号证物 |
[18:45] | While that’s true, the plaintiff subsequently abandoned said ring, | 虽然如此 但之后原告放弃了这枚戒指 |
[18:48] | which we contend is now my client’s personal property. | 所以我们认为它现在归我方委托人所有 |
[18:50] | As such, he has the right to give it to anyone he chooses. | 因此他有权将戒指送给任何人 |
[18:54] | You’re arguing over property from a 23-year-old divorce? | 你想在他们离婚二十三年后争取物品所有权 |
[18:57] | Yes. I’m sorry. | 是的 很抱歉 |
[18:58] | Your honor, excuse me, | 法官大人 抱歉 |
[19:00] | but I can’t seem to find a record | 系统中似乎找不到 |
[19:01] | of the Kaswells’ divorce in the system. | 卡斯维夫妇离婚的记录 |
[19:03] | When was the final settlement agreement filed? | 最终的离婚协议是什么时候提交的 |
[19:04] | – Never. – What? | -没提交 -什么 |
[19:05] | Yeah, your mother wouldn’t drive it to court. | 是啊 你母亲不愿开车去法院 |
[19:07] | Why should I drive? | 凭什么要我开车 |
[19:08] | His car had air conditioning. | 他的车有空调 |
[19:10] | Anyway, the big spender didn’t want to pay the filing fee. | 反正他就是挥金如土但又不想付诉讼费 |
[19:14] | What am I, a Rockefeller? | 你当我是洛克菲勒家族的吗 |
[19:15] | Can you imagine having to live with that? | 你能想象我是怎么忍受他的吗 |
[19:17] | Your honor, the divorce settlement | 法官大人 这份离婚协议书 |
[19:18] | was signed by both parties, which constitutes acceptance, | 双方都已签字 这就等同于接受 |
[19:21] | so if we can turn this matter over to the court — | 所以如果我们能将此案移交法院… |
[19:22] | No. We cannot. | 不 我们不能 |
[19:24] | If the final agreement was never filed, | 如果最终的协议并没有提交 |
[19:26] | their divorce was never official. | 那他们的离婚就是无效的 |
[19:27] | You know that, Ms. Kaswell. | 你很清楚这点 卡斯维女士 |
[19:29] | Y-you’re saying my parents are still legally married? | 你是说我父母依旧存在法律上的婚姻关系 |
[19:32] | – Quite right. – Oh, I’m gonna be sick. | -没错 -我要吐了 |
[19:34] | And since you are both subsequently remarried — | 由于之后你们都再婚了… |
[19:37] | Yeah, some of us age appropriately! | 对 但我的结婚对象跟我年龄相仿 |
[19:39] | Okay. | 好了 |
[19:39] | Since you both have subsequently remarried, | 由于之后你们都再婚了 |
[19:43] | you both have committed bigamy, | 所以你们都犯下了重婚罪 |
[19:45] | which is punishable by up to a year in prison. | 最高可被判一年监禁 |
[19:47] | They’re not bigamists. | 他们没有重婚 |
[19:48] | I mean, they clearly don’t want to be married to each other. | 很显然 他们根本不想和对方有婚姻关系 |
[19:50] | Take these two into custody. | 拘留他们两人 |
[19:52] | Are you kidding? | 你开玩笑的吧 |
[19:52] | They have no respect for the law | 他们对法律不敬 |
[19:54] | and no respect for my courtroom. | 也对我的法庭不敬 |
[19:57] | We’re done here. | 休庭 |
[20:01] | You should have seen Lily Rivera’s face | 你真该看看法官宣判关闭工厂时 |
[20:02] | when the judge shut down her factory. | 莉莉·里维拉脸上的表情 |
[20:04] | And Dana says her daughter is already feeling better, | 而且戴娜说她女儿已经好多了 |
[20:08] | and so are the others. | 其他人也是 |
[20:10] | And so am I. | 我也好多了 |
[20:13] | So…why don’t you close that curtain? | 不如你去拉上窗帘吧 |
[20:16] | In the hospital? | 在医院吗 |
[20:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:33] | Paul! | 保罗 |
[20:34] | Sorry. This just arrived for you at the office. | 抱歉 你的办公室刚收到了这封信 |
[20:37] | Oh, my god. I’m being sued. | 天哪 我被起诉了 |
[20:39] | I’m just a messenger. Carry on. | 我只是来传个信 你们继续 |
[20:41] | The employees of Calico Hot Sauce | 卡利科辣酱的雇员们 |
[20:44] | are suing me and the firm | 要起诉我和律所 |
[20:46] | for tortious interference with contract. | 诉由是侵权干预合同 |
[20:49] | Some of the workers must have been laid off | 一定是有些工人因为工厂关闭 |
[20:51] | due to the factory closure. | 而被解雇了 |
[20:52] | Are they claiming it’s your fault? | 他们说这是你的错吗 |
[20:54] | Yeah, and it gets worse. | 没错 还有更糟的 |
[20:55] | They say Harrison & Parker | 他们说哈里森与帕克律师事务所 |
[20:56] | represents Calico’s number-one competitor, Ryder Foods, | 代理了卡利科最大的竞争对手莱德尔食品 |
[20:59] | and that our public-nuisance suit | 我们提出妨害公众利益的诉讼 |
[21:01] | was only filed to benefit our pre-existing client. | 只是为了让我们原本的客户从中得利 |
[21:04] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[21:06] | I forgot to run a conflict check. | 我忘了查是否有利益冲突 |
[21:08] | With everything moving so fast, don’t blame yourself. | 是事情发展得太快 别怪自己 |
[21:11] | Grayson, this could bankrupt our firm. | 格雷森 这可能会让律所破产的 |
[21:18] | You didn’t run a conflict check? | 你没查是否有利益冲突 |
[21:19] | What are you, a first-year associate? | 你是第一年当律师吗 |
[21:21] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[21:22] | Teri usually takes care of that, | 这通常都是泰丽做的 |
[21:24] | and she’s out on leave, and, you know, | 现在她在休假 |
[21:26] | I have been the teensiest bit preoccupied | 而且我最近有点心不在焉 |
[21:29] | ever since — o-oh, yeah, grayson was shot! | 自从那什么 哦对 格雷森被枪击之后 |
[21:32] | So, please, forgive me, Owen, | 所以请你原谅我 欧文 |
[21:33] | if a client-conflict check happened to slip my mind. | 我一不小心忘了查利益冲突 |
[21:37] | I’m sorry, okay? | 我很抱歉 好吗 |
[21:39] | – I’m very sorry. – Okay. | -我非常抱歉 -好吧 |
[21:41] | Jane, how are you gonna fix this? | 简 这个你打算怎么办 |
[21:43] | By demonstrating to the court | 我会向法庭证明 |
[21:44] | that our underlying case against Calico Hot Sauce | 我们起诉卡利科辣酱 |
[21:47] | was not merely a hatchet job on behalf of Ryder foods. | 并不只是代表莱德尔攻击竞争对手 |
[21:50] | That sounds good, | 听上去倒是不错 |
[21:51] | but you’re already on shaky ground to begin with. | 可你一开始就已经落于下风了 |
[21:53] | You described Calico’s chile-pepper fumes | 你把卡利科的红辣椒烟尘 |
[21:54] | as toxic time bombs. | 称为有毒的定时炸弹 |
[21:56] | Those factory workers should be thanking us, not suing us. | 那些工厂的工人该感谢我们 而不是起诉我们 |
[21:59] | They’re at ground zero for chile exposure. | 他们是辣椒首当其冲的接触者 |
[22:01] | How many factory workers got sick? | 有多少工人病了 |
[22:03] | Were any of them hospitalized? | 有人住院吗 |
[22:04] | Um, I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[22:05] | But here’s a list of everyone who went to the hospital. | 不过我有住院人员的清单 |
[22:10] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[22:12] | This is a list of all the employees who are suing us. | 这是起诉我们的雇员名单 |
[22:16] | Zero overlap. | 毫无重合 |
[22:17] | What? | 什么 |
[22:20] | Okay, every affected person was treated | 所有被感染的人都是在 |
[22:22] | at Saint Catherine’s Hospital, | 圣凯瑟琳医院接受治疗的 |
[22:24] | which is in the northwestern part of town. | 这所医院在市区西北部 |
[22:26] | Memorial Hospital’s closer to the factory. | 可纪念医院离工厂更近 |
[22:28] | Okay, uh, maybe — maybe — | 好吧 或许 |
[22:29] | maybe the winds blew the fumes in a northwestern direction? | 或许是风把烟尘吹向了西北方 |
[22:33] | No, that pepper cloud blanketed the entire city, | 不 那样的话辣椒烟尘会覆盖整座城市 |
[22:36] | which means the physical reactions | 对烟尘出现生理反应的人 |
[22:38] | to the fumes should be evenly dispersed. | 应该更加分散 |
[22:41] | Unless… | 除非… |
[22:43] | Unless? | 除非什么 |
[22:45] | Unless something else is making those people sick. | 除非致病的是别的东西 |
[22:53] | I always said orange is your color. | 我一直觉得橙色很适合你 |
[22:56] | And that lipstick certainly isn’t yours. | 你唇膏的颜色可不衬你 |
[22:59] | You know, an attitude like that | 知道吗 你这种态度 |
[23:00] | could get you shivved in a place like this. | 会让你在这吃尽苦头 |
[23:02] | Have you come here to criticize me? | 你就是来批评我的吗 |
[23:05] | Because if so, Arts and Crafts starts in 10 minutes, | 如果是的话 《工艺品》十分钟后就开始了 |
[23:08] | and I’d rather not be late. | 我可不想迟到 |
[23:09] | Actually, I have good news. | 其实我有个好消息 |
[23:11] | The judge has agreed to drop the bigamy charges | 法官已经同意不起诉你们重婚罪 |
[23:13] | and let you and dad out of here. | 让你和爸离开这里 |
[23:15] | We just need to execute a new copy of the divorce settlement. | 只要让新的离婚协议生效就行了 |
[23:18] | Dad has even agreed to let you keep your ring, | 爸甚至同意让你保留戒指 |
[23:20] | so just sign next to his signature | 所以只要在他旁边签个名 |
[23:22] | and your marriage will be over…again. | 你的婚姻就再次…结束了 |
[23:28] | I don’t think so. | 我不想签 |
[23:30] | I never liked that settlement in the first place. | 我一开始就对那次和解不满意 |
[23:32] | No, mom. You don’t understand. | 不 妈 你没搞明白 |
[23:33] | You and dad don’t get out of jail until you sign. | 你签名之后 你和爸才能出去 |
[23:36] | No, look, I have a second chance to divorce your father, | 不 现在我有了第二次和你父亲离婚的机会 |
[23:40] | and I want to make sure I do it right. | 我要确保把它做好 |
[23:42] | Of course, I’m gonna continue to need you to represent me. | 当然 我要你继续代理我 |
[23:46] | Seriously? | 你说真的 |
[23:51] | You’ve already shut down my family business. | 你已经让我家的生意关门大吉了 |
[23:53] | What else could you possibly want from me? | 你还想从我这得到什么 |
[23:55] | Miss Rivera, I want to apologize. | 里维拉小姐 我想向你道歉 |
[23:59] | Calico hot sauce didn’t directly | 卡利科辣酱并没有直接 |
[24:01] | cause the people of Irwindale to get sick. | 导致欧文代尔的人们生病 |
[24:03] | – But in court you said — -I know. | -可你在法庭上说… -我知道 |
[24:04] | A private lab tested my client’s daughter’s blood, | 一家私人实验室检测了我客户女儿的血液后 |
[24:07] | and she’s positive for MBTE. | 发现其中含有甲基叔丁基醚 |
[24:09] | It’s a gasoline additive | 这是一种汽油添加剂 |
[24:11] | that California banned 10 years ago. | 但十年前就在加利福尼亚被禁止了 |
[24:13] | And you think it’s this MBTE that’s causing the itchy eyes | 你认为甲基叔丁基醚才是让人眼睛发痒 |
[24:16] | – and the breathing problems? – Not exactly. | -呼吸困难的罪魁祸首吗 -不完全是 |
[24:18] | Please — please take a seat. | 请坐下吧 |
[24:24] | Unfortunately, that is still your pepper fumes. | 很不幸 问题还是出在你们的辣椒烟尘上 |
[24:27] | See, MBTE weakens the immune system | 甲基叔丁基醚会让人的免疫系统衰弱 |
[24:30] | so people are more sensitive to the pepper fumes. | 使他们对辣椒烟尘更加敏感 |
[24:34] | You mentioned earlier a number of local factories | 你之前提过 有很多当地工厂 |
[24:36] | that closed during the recession. | 在经济衰退时倒闭了 |
[24:38] | Were any of them gas or oil companies? | 其中有燃气或燃油公司吗 |
[24:41] | There was a company called Exvium Chemical | 有家叫爱思维姆化工的公司 |
[24:43] | a couple miles northwest of my factory. | 就在我们工厂西北部几英里处 |
[24:46] | That’s exactly where people are getting sick. | 那正是患者分布的位置 |
[24:48] | Well, can you explain all this to the judge? | 你能向法官解释一下吗 |
[24:49] | No. | 不能 |
[24:51] | See, even though this is not your fault, | 虽然这不是你们的错 |
[24:53] | the court won’t let you operate | 但法庭还是不会让你们营业的 |
[24:54] | because the pepper fumes would still negatively affect | 因为辣椒粉尘还是会 |
[24:57] | the residents that have been exposed to MBTE. | 对接触甲基叔丁基醚的居民有负面影响 |
[24:59] | If I don’t get my factory back online by the end of the week, | 如果我不能在这周内重新开厂营业的话 |
[25:02] | I’ll be declaring bankruptcy. | 我只能宣布破产了 |
[25:05] | That will devastate this community. | 那会毁掉这个社区的 |
[25:06] | I will do everything I can | 我会尽力而为 |
[25:08] | to make sure that that doesn’t happen. | 确保不让这种事发生 |
[25:12] | Rita, you’re just being spiteful! | 丽塔 你是对我怀恨在心 |
[25:14] | I just want what is mine — 23 years of back alimony! | 我只想要回属于我的东西 二十三年的赡养费 |
[25:19] | Alimony? | 赡养费 |
[25:20] | You’ve been married three times since me! | 在我之后你都结过三次婚了 |
[25:22] | I think what my client is trying to say | 我想我委托人的意思是 |
[25:24] | is that under California law, | 加利福尼亚法律规定 |
[25:25] | alimony obligations expire upon remarriage. | 赡养费义务在再婚后就失效了 |
[25:27] | Yes, except, according to the judge, | 没错 只不过法官说 |
[25:28] | none of my client’s subsequent marriages are valid, | 我的委托人之后的婚姻全部无效 |
[25:31] | since she was never legally divorced from your client. | 因为在法律上她从未和你的委托人离婚 |
[25:33] | Ha. Fork it over, Larry. | 听到没 快给钱吧 拉瑞 |
[25:36] | Even if I was loaded, you wouldn’t get a dime. | 就算我有钱 我也一个子都不会给你 |
[25:40] | In that case, i think we’re gonna be here a little bit longer. | 这样的话 看来我们得在这多住上一阵了 |
[25:42] | I sure hope your floozy doesn’t get lonely without you. | 希望你那个荡妇不会因为你不在就寂寞难耐 |
[26:01] | Grayson. | 格雷森 |
[26:04] | Are you sleeping? | 你在睡吗 |
[26:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:33] | oh, my — oh, my… | 我的天哪 |
[26:47] | I’m getting married! | 我要结婚了 |
[26:50] | Grayson proposed? | 格雷森求婚了吗 |
[26:52] | Well, not exactly, but in his hospital room, | 还没 不过在他病房里 |
[26:55] | while he was asleep, I found an engagement ring. | 他睡着的时候 我找到一枚订婚戒指 |
[27:00] | Yay! So exciting! | 太让人兴奋了 |
[27:02] | I know, right? | 就是啊 |
[27:04] | Hey, Stace, how come you don’t sound more surprised? | 史黛西 你好像不是那么惊讶 |
[27:08] | Oh, my god, you totally knew! | 天哪 你早就知道了 |
[27:11] | Grayson kind of asked me to get the ring for him from his house. | 格雷森让我去他家帮他拿的戒指 |
[27:14] | Sorry I didn’t say anything. | 抱歉我没告诉你 |
[27:15] | No, of course you couldn’t say anything. | 不 你当然什么都不能说 |
[27:17] | Even though you really should have. | 虽然你确实应该说 |
[27:19] | I mean, we don’t keep secrets like that from each other. | 这种秘密我们不该对彼此保留 |
[27:21] | But you wouldn’t have wanted to ruin the surprise, | 但你是不想破坏这种惊喜 |
[27:23] | so I totally forgive you! | 所以我完全原谅你 |
[27:25] | But don’t hide anything from me again, okay? | 不过别再有事瞒着我了 好吗 |
[27:27] | Jane, funny thing. | 简 有趣的是 |
[27:30] | Um, there’s something else I haven’t told you. | 还有件事我没告诉你 |
[27:33] | Spill. | 快说 |
[27:34] | Owen and I are engaged, too. | 欧文和我也订婚了 |
[27:37] | I’m so happy for you, Stace. | 我真为你高兴 史黛西 |
[27:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:40] | I didn’t want to say anything until Grayson was feeling better. | 我想等格雷森身体好一些再告诉你 |
[27:43] | Yeah. Can you believe this? | 嗯 你敢相信这事吗 |
[27:46] | I mean, we’re both getting married. | 我们俩都快要结婚了 |
[27:48] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[27:50] | It is exactly what we thought it would be in high school, | 这就跟我们高中时的设想一样 |
[27:53] | except, you know, y-you switching bodies | 只是你换了身体 |
[27:56] | And — and me being pregnant. | 而我怀了孕 |
[27:58] | That’s true. Wait. | 没错 等等 |
[28:01] | Grayson asked you to bring the ring to the hospital? | 格雷森让你把戒指带到医院 |
[28:03] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[28:03] | He was being all “Carpet diem,” | 他希望”抓住现在” |
[28:06] | not wanting to wait another moment. | 不想再多等一刻 |
[28:08] | Stace, Grayson gets released from the hospital tomorrow afternoon, | 史黛西 格雷森明天下午出院 |
[28:12] | so he must be planning to propose to me when I pick him up. | 他肯定是想在我接他的时候向我求婚 |
[28:17] | He is! He told me so! | 没错 他是这么跟我说的 |
[28:19] | Oh my god! | 天呐 |
[28:23] | Kim, we need to talk. | 金 我们得谈谈 |
[28:25] | Okay. What’s up? | 好 怎么了 |
[28:28] | Well, before your parents got hit with the bigamy charge, | 在你父母受到重婚罪指控之前 |
[28:31] | I, uh, had a computer-forensics expert | 我找一位计算机取证专家 |
[28:33] | go through your dad’s e-mail | 查阅了你爸的邮件 |
[28:34] | to verify that he had offered the ring to your mom. | 来核实他提出把戒指给你妈 |
[28:36] | Well…The expert came up | 专家找到了 |
[28:39] | with this e-mail exchange from three years ago. | 这封三年前的邮件 |
[28:44] | Larry Kaswell. | 拉瑞·卡斯维 |
[28:46] | “I found your damn ring. Come and get it.” | 我找到了你该死的戒指 过来拿吧 |
[28:48] | Rita. | 丽塔 |
[28:50] | “Why would I want anything from you? | 我凭什么要你的东西 |
[28:52] | And by the way, you can burn in hell.” | 对了 你去死吧 |
[28:55] | Your dad was telling the truth the whole time. | 你爸说的都是实话 |
[28:58] | I’m a grown woman, | 我是个成年人了 |
[28:59] | and my parents still drive me insane. | 我父母还是令我抓狂 |
[29:01] | Join the club, Kim. | 咱们都一样 金 |
[29:04] | But for what it’s worth… | 但不管怎样 |
[29:06] | Uh, my mom passed away suddenly six years ago. | 我妈六年前突然去世了 |
[29:09] | I’m so sorry. I-I didn’t — | 真遗憾 我不… |
[29:10] | We hadn’t talked in months. | 我们几个月都没说话 |
[29:16] | She, uh… | 她… |
[29:19] | She annoyed… | 她让我讨厌 |
[29:21] | and embarrassed me… | 给我丢脸 |
[29:25] | And I always thought that… | 我总以为 |
[29:29] | we would make up at some point. | 我们有一天会和好 |
[29:34] | It never happened. | 但却没有 |
[29:38] | Just… | 就… |
[29:40] | Uh, I guess what I’m — what I’m trying to say is, uh — | 我想说的是 |
[29:43] | You want me to cut my mom some slack. | 你想让我放我妈一马 |
[29:45] | I want you to do whatever you want. | 我想让你按照自己的意愿去做 |
[29:48] | If you’ll excuse me, I have to go have a word with my client. | 失陪一下 我得跟我的客户谈谈 |
[29:50] | Of course. Good luck. | 没问题 祝你好运 |
[29:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:02] | How’s it going, boss? | 你好吗 老板 |
[30:02] | Uh, not now, Paul. I’m busy. | 现在不是时候 保罗 我很忙 |
[30:04] | Hey, when Teri asked me to fill in for her, | 泰丽找我顶替她的时候 |
[30:06] | she told me to check in on you periodically, | 她让我定期过来看看你 |
[30:08] | so, whatcha doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[30:09] | Seriously, really busy. | 我真的很忙 |
[30:11] | I can help. | 我可以帮你 |
[30:12] | How? You said so yourself — you can’t even make toast. | 怎么帮 你自己说的 你连烤面包都不会做 |
[30:14] | Well, that’s true. | 这倒是 |
[30:15] | But before Teri left, | 但泰丽走之前 |
[30:16] | she taught me how to do legal research. | 她教会了我做法律研究 |
[30:18] | Come on. Give me a shot. | 给我个机会嘛 |
[30:20] | Just think of me as your new sassy assistant. | 就把我当做你的时髦新助理 |
[30:22] | If it helps, I can wear a vest and manly trousers. | 需要的话 我可以穿背心和男裤 |
[30:24] | All right. | 好吧 |
[30:25] | Pull all permits, inspection reports, | 把爱思维姆化工的所有许可证 |
[30:26] | and complaints for Exvium Chemical, and be thorough. | 检验报告和控诉都找出来 彻底一点 |
[30:28] | I need absolutely everything. | 一切资料我都需要 |
[30:30] | – I’m on it. – Thank you. | -这就去办 -谢谢 |
[30:31] | And please make an appointment for my manicure. | 再帮我预约一次美甲 |
[30:33] | – French tips? – Yeah, that’ll be perfect. | -法式甲片 -对 那样就很好 |
[30:36] | You have time to get your nails done? | 你还有空做指甲吗 |
[30:37] | There’s always time to get your nails done. | 做指甲总能抽出时间 |
[30:39] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[30:40] | I have good news and bad news. | 我有好消息和坏消息 |
[30:42] | Exvium Chemical declared Chapter 11 bankruptcy a few years ago. | 爱思维姆化工几年前据破产法第11章申请了破产 |
[30:45] | That better be the bad news. | 这最好是那个坏消息 |
[30:46] | How can I make them clean up a toxic spill | 如果他们根本都不存在 |
[30:48] | if they don’t exist anymore? | 我还怎么让他们清理有毒物质泄露 |
[30:50] | The good news is you might have some luck with the folks | 好消息是你在接管工厂的人那边 |
[30:53] | who took control of the property. | 可能会有所收获 |
[30:58] | Uh, yes, Toxic Control took possession | 对 有毒物质控制局 |
[31:01] | of the Exvium Chemical plant after the company went belly-up. | 在公司破产后接管了爱思维姆化工厂 |
[31:05] | I’m glad to hear it, | 很高兴听到这点 |
[31:06] | because I’ve discovered that Calico Hot Sauce | 因为我刚发现卡利科辣酱厂 |
[31:09] | is not the real culprit in Irwindale. | 不是欧文代尔人民发病的真正元凶 |
[31:11] | Rather, it’s MBTE, found at the Exvium plant. | 而是在爱思维姆工厂发现的甲基叔丁基醚 |
[31:14] | Here are my findings. | 这是我的发现 |
[31:16] | Oh, well, thank you for bringing this to my attention. | 谢谢你告诉我这件事 |
[31:19] | You are more than welcome. | 不客气 |
[31:22] | So, let’s — let’s call the crew and start the cleanup. | 我们打电话给他们 开始治理污染吧 |
[31:26] | Yeah, well, I-it could take a year, or possibly more. | 这可能需要一年或更长时间 |
[31:30] | Contaminated groundwater | 受污染的地下水 |
[31:32] | is causing life-threatening illnesses now, | 现在正在引起威胁生命的疾病 |
[31:35] | and until it is cleaned up, | 在水源得到净化之前 |
[31:36] | people will continue to get sick. | 就会不断有人生病 |
[31:38] | Ms. Bingum, I totally understand. | 宾格温女士 我完全理解 |
[31:39] | Really, I do. | 真的 |
[31:41] | But we have other priorities here. | 但我们还有其他要紧事 |
[31:43] | You know what? In that case, we’re suing you, | 既然如此 我们要起诉你们 |
[31:46] | under the Comprehensive Environmental Response, | 根据《综合环境反应 |
[31:48] | Compensation and Liability Act. | 补偿和责任法案》 |
[31:50] | As a state agency, | 作为州政府机构 |
[31:52] | Toxic Control enjoys immunity from such suits | 依照第十一巡回上诉法院 |
[31:55] | pursuant to the eleventh circuit’s ruling | 在公诉舰队因素公司一案中的判决 |
[31:57] | in U.S. vs. Fleet Factors. | 有毒物质控制局可免于此类诉讼 |
[32:00] | Now, please, show yourself out. | 请你走吧 |
[32:14] | Do you mind explaining to me | 你能跟我解释一下 |
[32:16] | why you’ve put us all through hell | 你为何为了一枚根本不属于你的戒指 |
[32:17] | over a ring that you knew wasn’t even yours? | 把咱们全家都拖进泥坑吗 |
[32:19] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我都不知道你在说些什么 |
[32:27] | Now…These e-mails prove nothing. | 这些邮件说明不了什么 |
[32:32] | Actually, they prove everything. | 事实上这证明了一切 |
[32:34] | Mom, are you just trying to punish dad | 妈 你只是因为爸吃了嫩草 |
[32:36] | for marrying a younger woman? | 而借此惩罚他吗 |
[32:38] | I have no interest in punishing your father, | 我无意惩罚你父亲 |
[32:40] | though lord knows he deserves it. | 不过上帝知道他该受惩罚 |
[32:42] | But, you know, frankly, | 说实话 |
[32:44] | I’m not surprised that you take his side in this. | 你在这件事上站在他那边 我并不惊讶 |
[32:47] | What are you talking about? | 你这是什么意思 |
[32:48] | You asked him | 诺亚出生后 |
[32:51] | to move in with you for three months after Noah was born. | 你让他在你家住了三个月 |
[32:54] | You’re mad at me for inviting dad to move in with me? | 你因为我让爸搬来跟我住而生我的气吗 |
[32:57] | When you were a kid, I was there, he was gone. | 你小时候 我陪在你身边 他不知影踪 |
[33:00] | Yet today, he gets to enjoy a relationship with your son, | 而今天 你能跟你儿子享受爷孙之乐 |
[33:05] | and I’m stuck out in Siberia. | 而我却远在天边 |
[33:09] | Mom, if you want to be involved in Noah’s life, | 妈 如果你想融入诺亚的生活 |
[33:13] | all you have to do is ask. | 只要向我开口就行 |
[33:15] | A mother shouldn’t have to ask. | 我这个当妈的用不着开口才对 |
[33:18] | A mother shouldn’t be so obstinate. | 当妈的不该像你这么倔强 |
[33:20] | Well, now you know where you get it from. | 现在你知道你的倔强是遗传谁了吧 |
[33:27] | Mom, I was angry at dad for a long time, | 妈 我有很长一段时间都在生爸的气 |
[33:30] | but he’s changed. | 但他改头换面了 |
[33:32] | He’s trying to be a good father and grandfather, | 他在努力做个好父亲 好外公 |
[33:35] | so I’m — I’m trying to be a good daughter, | 所以我也在努力做个好女儿 |
[33:37] | for my sake and for Noah’s. | 为了我和诺亚 |
[33:40] | I know what a good job you did raising me. | 我知道你把我养大有多不容易 |
[33:42] | Now that I’m a mom myself, I appreciate you more than ever. | 我现在当妈之后 对你前所未有地感激 |
[33:47] | You do? | 是吗 |
[33:48] | Of course I do. | 当然了 |
[33:51] | You may be nuts, but I still love you. | 虽说你是个疯婆子 但我依然爱你 |
[33:56] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[34:08] | You have a mani-pedi at 3:00 with Olivia. | 你三点跟奥利维亚约了做手脚美甲 |
[34:11] | How was your meeting with Toxic Control? | 你跟有毒物质控制局的会面怎么样 |
[34:13] | Not good. | 不太好 |
[34:14] | I did my research on Exvium Chemical. | 我对爱思维姆化工做了调查 |
[34:16] | Well, it doesn’t matter anymore. | 现在已经无所谓了 |
[34:17] | I can’t hold them accountable. | 我没法对他们问责 |
[34:19] | Oh, good, because I combed through every database. | 很好 我梳理了所有数据库 |
[34:21] | I went through boxes, I googled, | 我翻阅了资料箱 搜了谷歌 |
[34:22] | I did everything Teri taught me to do, | 做了泰丽教给我的所有步骤 |
[34:24] | Except order a steak dinner and charge it to the firm. | 除了点一顿牛排 算在律所账上 |
[34:26] | I couldn’t find any complaints against the company. | 我没找到任何针对这家公司的控诉 |
[34:29] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[34:29] | Just a temporary permit issued by Toxic Control | 是由有毒物质控制局在1984年 |
[34:32] | to Exvium Chemical in 1984. | 向爱思维姆化工颁发的临时许可证 |
[34:34] | Like I said, I went through everything, | 就像我说的 我查了所有资料 |
[34:35] | but it’s not relevant. | 但这跟案子不相关 |
[34:36] | Where are the subsequent permits? | 随后的正式许可证呢 |
[34:38] | This is only active for six months. | 这份只有六个月的有效期 |
[34:40] | I’m sorry, I couldn’t find anything else. | 抱歉 我找不到任何其它内容了 |
[34:42] | Well, someone hasn’t been doing their job. | 某些人没做好本职工作 |
[34:45] | Jane, if there was anything else out there, | 简 如果还有其它内容 |
[34:46] | I would have found it. | 我肯定已经找到了 |
[34:47] | Teri was a very thorough and slightly abusive teacher. | 泰丽是个非常周密 有点爱骂人的老师 |
[34:49] | I’m not talking about you. | 我指的不是你 |
[34:50] | I am talking about Toxic Control. | 我说的是爱思维姆化工 |
[34:55] | They’ve been very, very bad. | 他们一直在为非作歹 |
[34:57] | And that’s very, very good? | 这是件天大的好事吗 |
[34:58] | Paul… | 保罗 |
[35:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[35:10] | Your honor, we ask that you compel Toxic Control | 法官大人 我方请求您强迫有毒物质控制局 |
[35:13] | to clean up the former Exvium Chemical site | 清理爱思维姆化工的原厂址 |
[35:16] | and order the agency to provide fresh water to the people of Irwindale | 并命令该机构向欧文代尔人民提供淡水 |
[35:20] | until the MBTE contamination is eliminated. | 直至甲基叔丁基醚污染得到清除 |
[35:22] | As Mr. Blund has already told Ms. Bingum, | 正如布朗德先生对宾格温女士所说 |
[35:26] | government has immunity. | 政府拥有豁免权 |
[35:27] | Oh, there’s an exception to that immunity. | 该豁免权有一种特例 |
[35:29] | Yeah. Oh, here it is. | 在这呢 |
[35:31] | “The immunity shall not apply to the state | “该豁免权不适用于 |
[35:33] | where it has contributed to the release of hazardous substances.” | 促成有害物质释放的州” |
[35:38] | The Department of Toxic Control | 有毒物质控制局 |
[35:40] | has certainly contributed to this problem. Isn’t that right? | 无疑对该问题起到了负面推动 对吗 |
[35:43] | No, we merely took control after Exvium Chemical | 不 爱思维姆化工遗弃厂房之后 |
[35:46] | abandoned the property. | 我们仅仅是接管而已 |
[35:47] | Come on. Your department didn’t inherit this problem. | 得了吧 贵局并非承袭了这一问题 |
[35:51] | In a very real sense, you caused it. | 在真正意义上 你们是罪魁祸首 |
[35:53] | Please explain, Ms. Bingum. | 请解释 宾格温女士 |
[35:54] | In 1984, | 在1984年 |
[35:56] | Toxic Control inspected | 有毒物质控制局视察了 |
[35:57] | the recently built Exvium Chemical facility | 刚成立不久的爱思维姆化工厂房 |
[36:00] | and granted a temporary permit. | 并授予了临时许可证 |
[36:02] | Now, the original inspector | 最初的视察者 |
[36:04] | was supposed to return six months later to reinspect. | 应于六个月后返回进行重新视察 |
[36:07] | Well, guess what. | 你猜怎么着 |
[36:08] | He didn’t return. | 他没有回访 |
[36:10] | In fact, he never returned. | 事实上他从未回访过 |
[36:13] | So, for almost 20 years, the chemical plant | 所以在将近二十年里 该化工厂 |
[36:16] | operated under that expired temporary permit. | 一直在依照那份过期的临时许可证运营 |
[36:20] | Nevertheless, the chemical spill was not our fault. | 但是这次化工泄露并不是我们的错 |
[36:23] | That’s where you’re wrong. | 这你就错了 |
[36:24] | If Toxic Control had fulfilled its regulatory duties, | 如果有毒物质控制局履行了其监管职责 |
[36:27] | the MBTE spill would have been caught | 甲基叔丁基醚泄露会被发觉 |
[36:29] | and the chemical never would have leaked into the water table. | 该化学物质也绝不会渗漏到地下水位 |
[36:33] | Mr. Blund, anything you want to add before I make my ruling? | 布朗德先生 在我裁决前 你还有要补充的吗 |
[36:36] | I’m gonna need to study the situation | 我得先调查该情况 |
[36:39] | – and get back to the court. – You honor, I have a copy | -再回庭参与审理 -法官大人 我手上有 |
[36:41] | of the temporary permit from 1984. | 1984年的临时许可证副本 |
[36:45] | And guess whose signature is on it. | 猜猜上面有谁的签名 |
[36:47] | Now, I’ll give you a hint. | 我给你个提示 |
[36:48] | He’s in the courtroom, | 他就在法庭上 |
[36:50] | and his initials are “George Blund.” | 他的姓名缩写是”乔治·布朗德” |
[36:53] | Care to explain why you never returned? | 能解释一下你为何没有回访吗 |
[36:55] | At this time, I wish to plead the Fifth. | 现在我想拒不解释 |
[36:57] | Based on Mr. Blund’s deliberate failure to inspect the facility, | 由于布朗德先生故意未对该化工厂进行视察 |
[37:00] | I can only assume that he was subject to some sort of bribe. | 我只能猜想他参与了某种受贿 |
[37:04] | So I shared my theory with the D.A.’s office, | 于是我把自己的想法告诉了地检办 |
[37:07] | and they agreed. | 他们也同意 |
[37:09] | Turns out, they’re looking into criminal charges as we speak. | 他们正打算提起刑事诉讼 |
[37:12] | Okay, here’s what’s gonna happen. | 我们这样处理吧 |
[37:14] | I’m ordering Toxic Control to clean up the Exvium site | 我判有毒物质控制局清理爱思维姆厂址 |
[37:16] | and provide fresh water for all affected residents | 并为所有受影响居民提供淡水 |
[37:19] | until the site meets E.P.A. Standards. | 直至厂址符合环境保护局标准 |
[37:21] | Your honor, with fresh water, | 法官大人 有了淡水 |
[37:23] | the residents are no longer exposed to MBTE. | 居民们将不再受甲基叔丁基醚污染 |
[37:26] | Thus, I’m asking you to lift the injunction against Calico Hot Sauce | 因此我申请您解除对卡利科辣酱厂的禁令 |
[37:30] | and reopen the factory. | 并恢复工厂运营 |
[37:31] | So ordered. | 批准 |
[37:33] | And I call dibs on the first bottle. | 生产的第一瓶辣酱归我了 |
[37:42] | Look who’s back from the park! | 瞧谁从公园回来啦 |
[37:43] | Hi, guys! | 你们回来了 |
[37:45] | We played in the sand, went down the slide. | 我们玩了沙子 坐了滑梯 |
[37:49] | Yeah, little Noah even made himself a new friend. | 小诺亚甚至还交了个新朋友 |
[37:51] | – Really? – A cute little 3-month-old. | -是吗 -三个月大的小萌娃 |
[37:54] | Yeah, he likes younger women, too. | 他也喜欢吃嫩草 |
[37:57] | Uh, look, dad, Courtney. | 爸 考特妮 |
[37:59] | I owe you an apology for the way I reacted to your big news. | 我为自己对你们婚讯的反应道歉 |
[38:04] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:05] | Oh, honey, I’m sorry I didn’t tell you sooner. | 宝贝 抱歉我没早点告诉你 |
[38:07] | And truth be known, I…I was just nervous on how you’d react. | 说实话 我是害怕看到你的反应 |
[38:12] | Well, I thought we had plans | 我们不是说好 |
[38:14] | for just a quiet family dinner — | 一家人吃顿安静的晚餐吗 |
[38:16] | The three of us. | 就咱们三个人 |
[38:18] | What the hell are they doing here? | 他们过来干什么 |
[38:20] | They are just bringing Noah back from the park. | 他们只是把诺亚从公园送回来而已 |
[38:23] | Oh! I see. Well, you can go now. | 这样啊 那你们现在可以走了 |
[38:27] | Mom, if you want to be a part of Noah’s life, | 妈 如果你想融入诺亚的生活 |
[38:29] | then you and dad are gonna have to learn how to get along. | 那你和爸就要学着和平相处 |
[38:32] | Yeah, look, Rita, for the baby. Come on. | 是啊 丽塔 为了孩子 来吧 |
[38:35] | That’s a boy. | 乖宝宝 |
[38:37] | Come on, go to grandma here. | 来吧 让外婆抱抱 |
[38:39] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[38:40] | Let’s put the past behind us, where it belongs. | 我们就既往不咎了吧 |
[38:42] | What do you say? | 你怎么说 |
[38:44] | Okay, look, | 听我说 |
[38:45] | I’m sorry that I made you spend extra time in jail. | 抱歉我害你在监狱多待了一阵 |
[38:49] | Well, it’s all right. I probably deserved it. | 没关系 我大概是活该 |
[38:53] | Yeah. Oh, by the way, uh, | 对了 |
[38:55] | Noah’s got a little gift for you there, grandma. | 诺亚送了你一份小”礼物” 外婆 |
[38:59] | Well, we got to be going. Bye. | 我们得走了 再见 |
[39:11] | I was thinking. | 我在想 |
[39:12] | Since Jane is bringing home Grayson tonight, | 既然简今晚就要接格雷森回家了 |
[39:16] | we don’t need to keep our engagement a secret anymore. | 我们就不必再保守我们订婚的秘密了 |
[39:20] | Well, yeah. Yeah. That’s true. | 对 没错 |
[39:23] | I mean, no reason to hold back. | 没理由再隐瞒了 |
[39:25] | Okay, I have one thing to confess. | 我要坦白一件事 |
[39:27] | I kind of told Jane. | 我已经告诉简了 |
[39:29] | I thought we agreed to keep it quiet. | 我们不是说好保密的吗 |
[39:31] | Well, she’s my best friend. I’m sorry. | 她是我的好朋友 抱歉 |
[39:34] | Are you mad? | 你生气了吗 |
[39:37] | I told Paul. | 我告诉了保罗 |
[39:38] | You did? | 是吗 |
[39:39] | And Kim. And Grayson. | 还有金 还有格雷森 |
[39:41] | And the U.P.S. guy. | 还有快递小哥 |
[39:42] | And some people I met on the elevator. | 还有我在电梯里遇到的一些人 |
[39:44] | – I don’t even know who they were. – Owen! | -我根本都不认识他们 -欧文 |
[39:46] | Marrying you is gonna be the greatest thing that ever happened to me. | 跟你结婚会是我此生最美丽的遭遇 |
[39:49] | I was crazy to think I could keep it to myself. | 我根本保守不住这个秘密 |
[40:00] | Okay. Are we all set? | 好了 手续都办好了吗 |
[40:02] | Yes, we are. | 是的 |
[40:03] | Okay. Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:04] | Oh, would you mind doing me a favor? | 你能帮我个忙吗 |
[40:06] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[40:06] | My boyfriend is gonna propose, | 我男朋友要向我求婚 |
[40:08] | and I’m not supposed to know about it… | 我不应该知道这件事 |
[40:10] | But I would love a photo | 但我想把此生 |
[40:11] | to capture the happiest moment of my life. | 最幸福的时刻用照片保留下来 |
[40:14] | Okay. Of course. Congratulations. | 没问题 恭喜你们 |
[40:16] | Thank you. Thanks. Follow me. | 谢谢 跟我来 |
[40:18] | Code blue, Room 305. | 紧急抢救 305病房 |
[40:28] | Prepare to intubate. I need 12 French tubes and… | 准备插入喉管 我需要内径4毫米的管子 |
[40:30] | Grayson. | 格雷森 |
[40:31] | Ma’am, please wait outside. | 女士 请到外面等 |
[40:33] | Give him an amp of epi and continue fluids wide open. | 给他注射1毫克肾上腺素 继续全速输液 |
[40:35] | What’s happening? | 出什么事了 |
[40:36] | The bullet fragment embolized | 子弹碎片栓塞 |
[40:37] | and blocked the pulmonary artery. | 堵住了肺动脉 |
[40:38] | – Any rhythm? – He’s in v-fib. | -有节律吗 -他出现了室颤 |
[40:40] | All right. Put the pads on now. | 好 现在贴上电击片 |
[40:43] | Roll him towards me once the pads are on. | 贴上之后 帮他翻身朝向我 |
[40:44] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[40:47] | No sinus rhythm. | 无窦性节律 |
[40:49] | All right. Charging the 360. | 好 准备360伏电击 |
[40:51] | – All clear? – Clear. | -离手了吗 -离手 |
[40:52] | Shock. | 电击 |
[40:55] | – V-fib. – Use them again. | -室颤 -再次电击 |
[40:56] | Charging to 360. All clear? | 准备360伏电击 离手了吗 |
[40:59] | – Clear. – Shock. | -离手 -电击 |
[41:01] | -Still in v-fib. -Again. Charging the 360. | -仍在室颤 -再来 准备360伏电击 |
[41:05] | – All clear? – Clear. | -离手了吗 -离手 |
[41:07] | Shock. | 电击 |
[41:08] | Asystole. | 心搏停止 |
[41:09] | Check for pulse. | 检查脉搏 |
[41:11] | Negative. | 无迹象 |
[41:13] | No pulse. | 没有脉搏 |
[41:19] | I’m calling it. | 我宣布病人死亡 |
[41:20] | Time of death — 5:17 p.m. | 死亡时间 下午5点17分 |
[41:30] | Uh, let’s give her a moment. | 我们给她点时间吧 |