Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

美女上错身(Drop Dead Diva)第6季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 美女上错身(Drop Dead Diva)第6季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] See that aspiring model there? 看见那个满怀抱负的模特没
[00:03] That’s me — Deb — until the day I died. 那就是我 黛比 直到我死的那天
[00:07] I thought I’d go straight to heaven, 我以为我会直接上天堂
[00:09] but there was a bit of a mix-up, 但是出了点小乱子
[00:10] and I woke up in someone else’s body. 结果我在别人的躯体中醒来
[00:13] So now I’m Jane, 所以现在 我成了简
[00:14] A super-busy lawyer with my very own assistant. 一名拥有个人助理的超忙律师
[00:18] I got a new life, a new wardrobe, 我有了新的生活 新的衣着
[00:20] and the only people who really know what’s going on with me 而唯一知道真相的人
[00:22] are my girlfriend Stacy and my guardian angel, Paul. 是我的闺蜜史黛西 还有我的守护天使保罗
[00:25] I used to think everything happened for a reason. 我一直觉得世间万事必有其因
[00:28] Now, I sure hope I was right. 好吧 我真希望我没想错
[00:39] Who are you? 你是谁
[00:41] Grayson, it’s me. 格雷森 是我
[00:44] I’m Deb. 我是黛比
[00:48] Mint antioxidant edible face mask. 薄荷防老化可食用面膜
[00:52] Oh, my god. 天呐
[00:53] You’re nervous about having sex with Grayson tomorrow night. 你在为明晚和格雷森上床的事紧张呢
[00:56] Owen, I’m pregnant. 欧文 我怀孕了
[00:59] That’s fantastic, Stacy. 太棒了 史黛西
[01:07] Suppose this gets serious and then we break up. 假如我们正式恋爱 最后以分手告终
[01:10] I don’t want my child 我不希望自己的孩子
[01:12] to be around parents who don’t get along. 在父母不和的环境中长大
[01:14] So for the sake of the baby, 所以为了孩子着想
[01:17] we need to break up. 我们必须分手
[01:18] I understand. 我能理解
[01:21] Oh, my god. Teri’s been arrested. 天啊 泰丽被捕了
[01:24] I caught Teri impersonating an attorney, 我抓到泰丽假冒律师
[01:26] and I warned her to stop, but she ignored me. 我警告她住手 但她无视了我
[01:29] I told Kim. 我告诉了金
[01:30] Kim must have called the cops. 金一定是报了警
[01:32] You went behind my back to Kim? 你背着我去找了金
[01:35] I don’t — I don’t even know what to say. 我都不知道说什么好了
[01:41] How about, when I get back from helping my friend, 这样如何 等我帮完我朋友回来
[01:43] you’re not here. 你就从我家消失
[01:59] Morning, sweetie. 早啊 甜心
[02:02] What was that? 你那是什么什么反应
[02:02] Sorry. I’ve been burping non-stop. 抱歉 我一直不停打嗝
[02:04] I think it’s one of those pregnancy things 这就是没人会告诉你的
[02:06] that no one tells you about, 妊娠反应之一吧
[02:08] like facial hair and enlarged feet. 就像脸上多毛和足部肿胀
[02:12] Anyway, are you feeling any better today? 无所谓了 你今天感觉好点了吗
[02:15] Last night, I kicked Grayson, 昨晚 我把格雷森
[02:16] the man that I love, out of the house. 那个我深爱的男人 赶出了房门
[02:18] I know. Even for you, that was a bit extreme. 我知道 就算对于你而言 那都有点极端了
[02:21] – What? – Hmm? -什么 -怎么了
[02:23] Stacy, are you taking his side? 史黛西 你是选择和他站一队吗
[02:25] Listen, Grayson discovered that Teri was, 听着 格雷森发现泰丽
[02:27] yes, impersonating a lawyer. 没错 假冒律师
[02:29] But rather than coming to me, 但他没来找我
[02:31] He went to Kim, 反倒跑去找了金
[02:32] who had her arrested. 金又报警抓了她
[02:34] – Oh, dear. – Excuse me. -天啊 -抱歉
[02:36] Frankly, I’m a little surprised 说实话 得知这是泰丽第一次被捕
[02:37] that was Teri’s first time in the pokey. 我还有点小惊讶
[02:39] Okay. Grayson said that he couldn’t come to me 格雷森说他没来找我
[02:41] because he didn’t think that I could be objective. 是因为他觉得我无法保持客观
[02:44] How would that make you feel? 你对此是什么感觉呢
[02:46] Permission to speak freely without you getting mad at me? 我能申请畅所欲言又不引火烧身吗
[02:50] Permission granted. 准了
[02:52] You’re doing that thing again. 你这是老毛病又犯了
[02:53] I am not. 我才没有
[02:55] What thing? 什么毛病
[02:56] Whenever you’re about to have sex with a guy 每次当你第一次要和一个男人
[02:58] for the first time, 嘿咻的时候
[02:59] you turn a little disagreement into a big fight. 你总会将意见不合闹大
[03:01] – That’s not even true. – John Perlmutter. -才不是呢 -约翰·玻尔马特
[03:04] The night before he took you on a romantic weekend, 就在他要带你共度浪漫周末之前的晚上
[03:06] you got mad at him for not covering his mouth when he sneezed. 你因为他打喷嚏没掩口 对他大发雷霆
[03:09] Sorry. It’s unhygienic. 抱歉 那太不卫生了
[03:10] He was driving on the freeway with both hands on the wheel. 他当时可是在高速公路上双手紧握方向盘
[03:13] All I’m saying is that you and Grayson were in a good place, 我就只想说 你和格雷森没那么不可救药
[03:17] and, perhaps, you could take the higher ground 也许你能先退一步
[03:22] and apologize to him for — 向他道歉
[03:23] – Don’t say it. – Overreacting. -别说出来 -说你自己反应过激了
[03:25] Stacy. 史黛西
[03:29] Fine. Fine. Maybe you’re right. 好好好 也许你是对的
[03:32] Maybe I can forgive Grayson so — 也许我能原谅格雷森 那么
[03:36] So you two can finally have sex. 那么你们俩就终于可以上床了
[03:38] No, so he can see that our relationship is strong enough 不 那么他就能明白我们之间的关系
[03:40] to work through our differences. 足够消弭我们之间的分歧
[03:42] – And then to have sex. – Mm-hmm. -之后再上床 -对
[03:44] – Listen, I got to go. – Oh, hey. -我要走了 -对了
[03:46] The baby cake is gonna be ready tomorrow at 3:00. 宝宝蛋糕明天三点就准备好了
[03:49] Are you sure this baby-cake thing is really a thing? 你确定这个宝宝蛋糕确有其事吗
[03:51] Yes. The ob-gyn sends an envelope with the baby’s gender 对 妇产医生会把一个封有宝宝性别的信封
[03:55] to the trendiest cake shop in Beverly Hills. 寄送给比佛利山庄的一家蛋糕店
[03:58] They bake a cake that’s either blue or pink on the inside, 他们会据此烤出内馅为蓝色或粉色的蛋糕
[04:01] depending, and then I cut it open in front of my friends, 而我会当着我朋友的面切开蛋糕
[04:04] and together, we find out my baby’s gender. 我们就能一起知道宝宝的性别了
[04:06] You know what? I’ll tell you one thing. 我告诉你一件事
[04:08] This little baby is gonna be loved 无论蛋糕是什么颜色
[04:09] regardless of the color of the cake. 宝宝都会受到无限宠爱
[04:12] Of course, but it’s a great excuse to eat cake. 当然 但这是吃蛋糕的好借口
[04:15] Damn right. Bye. 太对了 再见
[04:23] Great book. Real page turner. 好书 引人入胜
[04:29] Can you tell me what happens? Is the red widow the killer? 你能跟我说说剧情吗 红寡妇是凶手吗
[04:31] I mean, what’s in the briefcase? 手提箱里到底是什么
[04:33] And spoil the ending? Mnh-mnh. I can’t. 剧透 我做不来
[04:35] Please. I’m a single mom with a 4-month-old baby 拜托 我是单亲妈妈 宝宝才四个月
[04:38] and a 60-hour-a-week job. 每周工作六十个小时
[04:40] The three minutes a day I wait in line for my latte 我每天排队等拿铁的三分钟
[04:42] is the only time I get to read, 是唯一我能看书的时间
[04:43] which means I’m gonna finish this book 也就意味着我要到孩子二十岁的时候
[04:45] when my baby’s like 20. 才能看完这本书
[04:48] I need to know what happens. 我得要知道剧情
[04:49] Well, how about this? 那这样如何
[04:51] Uh, the chapter you’re on has a major twist. 你现在在读的这一章是大反转
[04:53] It’ll take you two lattes to read it. 你等两杯拿铁的时间就能读完
[04:55] Then I can meet you here Friday night, 之后我可以在周五晚上和你见面
[04:57] tell you the ending, and who knows? 也许我会告诉你结局
[04:59] We might have more in common than obscure detective novels. 除了小众的侦探小说 也许我们会有更多共同之处
[05:03] Are you asking me out? 你这是在约我出去吗
[05:04] ’cause you heard the whole “single mom/baby” thing? 你听到我说”单身母亲带孩子”的情况了吧
[05:08] I heard you. 我听到了
[05:09] Okay, uh…Dave. 好 戴夫
[05:12] Friday night. 7:00? 周五晚 七点
[05:13] Great. Uh…? 没问题
[05:15] Sorry. Kim. 抱歉 金
[05:16] I got to get to work, Kim. You keep reading. 我得回去工作了 金 你接着看书
[05:38] I really hope that smile is for me. 我希望你的笑容是因为我
[05:40] Of course. It’s for you. 当然是因为你
[05:42] – I couldn’t sleep last night. – Same here. -我昨晚一夜没睡 -我也是
[05:45] I…guess we had our…first fight. 我们 这是 吵了第一架
[05:49] But, you know, it’s over now, 但是 现在也结束了
[05:51] and I realize that I…overreacted. 我知道自己反应过激了
[05:56] Ah, that’s a relief. 我真是松了口气
[05:57] I — I’m glad you understand where I’m coming from. 我很高兴 你能理解我的初衷
[06:00] Well, I didn’t say that I understood, 我没说我能理解
[06:03] I said that I overreacted, 我说我反应过激了
[06:05] because I turned a disagreement into a fight. 因为我把一次分歧闹大了
[06:07] But you admit that I didn’t do anything wrong. 但是你承认了我没做错事
[06:09] I cannot believe that you think not telling me about Teri 我简直无法相信 你觉得你背着我
[06:12] and going behind my back to Kim wasn’t wrong. 把泰丽的事情告诉金不算做错事
[06:15] Well, you would’ve protected Teri, 你肯定会保护泰丽
[06:16] and given what’s at stake, that would’ve been irrational. 将自己置于不顾 那就太不理智了
[06:19] You did not just call me irrational. 你刚刚不是说我不理智吧
[06:21] – Excuse me. – What? -抱歉 -怎么了
[06:23] – Are you Jane Bingum? – Yes. How can I help you? -你是简·宾格温吗 -是 有事吗
[06:26] I’m with the department of justice. 我是司法部的
[06:27] You’ve been assigned a new client. 你被分配了一名新客户
[06:28] Our firm doesn’t take federal assignments. 我们律师行不接受联邦委任
[06:30] Per the foreign intelligence surveillance act, you do now. 据外国情报监视法案 你现在要接受了
[06:33] I’ll be escorting you to the detention center. 我会护送你到羁留中心
[06:35] Okay? 好吧
[06:36] The judge also requested a Grayson Kent. 法官同时传召格雷森·肯特
[06:39] That would be me. 是我
[06:40] I have a car waiting. Let’s go. 楼下有车等 走吧
[06:41] Hold on. Excuse me. Who exactly are we representing? 抱歉 等一下 我们到底是要代表谁
[06:45] oh, my god! 天啊
[06:45] Is this about the Justin Bieber deportation? 这是为了贾斯汀·比伯被遣返的案子吗
[06:48] I’m not at liberty to say. 我无权透露相关信息
[06:49] Okay, so you’re expecting us to meet a new client 所以你希望我们在对案件一无所知的情况下
[06:52] with absolutely no context. 会见新客户
[06:54] Yes, ma’am. 是的 女士
[06:57] Well, if you ask me, that seems a bit…irrational. 如果你问我 我会说 这有点不理智
[07:08] Good morning — again. 早啊 再一次
[07:11] Dave? 戴夫
[07:12] W-what are you doing here? 你在这里做什么
[07:14] One of your assistants is in jail, 你们的助理之一被捕入狱
[07:15] so I’m filling in till she gets out. 所以我来替班 直到她出狱
[07:17] – You’re the temp? – I am. -你是临时工 -对
[07:20] And, ms. Kaswell, your 9:30 is waiting for you 卡斯维尔小姐 你九点半约的客户
[07:22] in the conference room. 已经在会议室等了
[07:24] O-kay… 好吧
[07:31] When our pastor announced 当我们的牧师宣布
[07:32] that two church members had been killed in a car accident 我们教区的两名成员因车祸去世
[07:35] and that their four children were gonna be separated 而他们的四个孩子将被分别送往
[07:37] and sent to different homes, 不同的寄养家庭
[07:38] Well, we just couldn’t let that happen. 我们不能让这样的事情发生
[07:41] We said, “We’ll take them all,” 我们说”我们会接纳所有孩子”
[07:42] and applied to be the Bowens’ foster parents. 然后申请成为鲍温家孩子们的养父母
[07:44] Our house was small, 我们家很小
[07:46] but at least the kids could stay together. 但至少他们能一家团圆
[07:47] Well, now you have 5,000 square feet 现在 你们有了四百多平米的
[07:49] of state-of-the-art improvements. 漂亮大房子
[07:51] Thank you, “Ultimate Home Do-over.” 谢谢《终极家庭改造》
[07:55] Well, your foster family seem like lovely people. 你的养父母看起来不错
[07:57] I assume you’re here to start the adoption process. 所以你们来这是准备办领养手续吗
[08:00] Three days after the show aired, 这点事节目播出后三天
[08:01] – The Biltmans kicked us out. – What? -比尔特曼夫妇把我们赶了出来 -什么
[08:03] They say we’re too much trouble. 他们说我们是大麻烦
[08:05] And now, me, Julia, and Nate 而现在 我 茱莉亚和内特
[08:07] are back in group homes. 回到了福利院
[08:08] And I’m living with our nana. 而我则和奶奶住
[08:10] Our grandma would take us all, 我们的祖母倒是能收留我们
[08:11] but she lives a teeny onebedroom in public housing. 但是她住在一居室的公租房里
[08:15] They’re strict about how many people can live in one unit. 他们对一间房可以住多少人管得很严
[08:17] We want to sue the Biltmans to take us back 我们想让比尔特曼夫妇接我们回去
[08:19] so we can all be together. 这样我们就可以在一起了
[08:20] Okay, look. 好的
[08:21] Before we go around suing people, 在咱们起诉他们之前
[08:24] why don’t you let me have a conversation with your foster family? 为什么不让我和你们的领养家庭谈一谈呢
[08:26] We’ll see if there’s something we can work out. 我们看看有没有其他办法
[08:29] Sound good? 听起来不错吧
[08:31] Okay. 好的
[08:35] We’ve been walking for 15 minutes. 咱们都走了十五分钟了
[08:38] Sir, how much further? 先生 还有多远
[08:40] Your client’s been isolated from the rest of the detainees. 你的客户和其他囚犯隔离开了
[08:43] The cell’s just up ahead. 牢房就在前边
[08:45] Who is it? Chapo Guzman? 他是谁啊 “矮子”古斯曼吗
[08:47] Edward Snowden? Abu Nazir? 爱德华·斯诺登 阿布·纳齐尔
[08:49] Sir, with this client, can you even ensure our safety? 先生 有这样一位客户 您能保证我们的安全吗
[08:54] In here, you’re safe. 在这里 你们很安全
[08:56] But your client’s considered 但是你的客户被认为是
[08:57] one of the most dangerous people in america. 美国最危险的人物之一
[09:18] Hi. I’m Susan Peterson. I want to go home. 你好 我是苏珊·彼得森 我想回家
[09:30] I have no idea why I’m here. I didn’t commit a crime. 我不知道我为什么会在这 我没犯罪
[09:33] I swear, whatever they think I did, I- I’m innocent. 我发誓 不管他们怎么想 我是无辜的
[09:37] Well, tell us about the arrest. 跟我们说说你被捕的过程
[09:39] Uh, this morning, I was at home, 今天早上 我在家里
[09:42] taking a cake out of the oven, 正从烤炉里取出蛋糕
[09:45] when men in S.W.A.T. Gear busted down my front door. 这时佩戴特警装备的人踢开了前门
[09:48] They put a cloth bag over my head and dragged me away. 他们给我套了头罩就把我拖走了
[09:53] Do you know what they’ve told my family? 你知道他们是怎么和我家人说的吗
[09:54] Um, they haven’t shared anything with us. 他们还没有和我们分享任何信息
[09:56] Mrs. Peterson, obviously, the government feels 彼得森夫人 美国政府显然认为
[09:58] that you’re a threat to national security. 您威胁到了国家安全
[10:01] Can you tell us anything 您能告诉我们任何
[10:03] that can help us prepare your defense? 能够帮助我们为您辩护的事吗
[10:05] I can tell you this is all a mistake. 我跟你们说这一切都是误会
[10:07] Maybe there’s another Susan Peterson 也许有另一个苏珊·彼得森
[10:08] who did whatever they think I did, but I’m a lawabiding citizen. 做了他们认为我做的事 但我是守法公民
[10:13] I’m a mom. I– I take care of the house. 我是个母亲 我料理家务
[10:17] I– I run school committees. 我是家长委员会成员
[10:20] And my husband’s a good man. 我的丈夫是个好人
[10:23] He’s a landscaper. 他是个园艺师
[10:24] He owns his own business. 他有自己的生意
[10:27] Okay. Mrs. Peterson, here’s what we’re gonna do 好的 彼得森夫人 我们这么办
[10:30] Please, call me Susan. 叫我苏珊就可以了
[10:32] Susan, we’re gonna speak to the judge, 苏珊 我们会去和法官谈谈
[10:34] and we’re gonna find out what’s going on. 找出事发原因
[10:41] Mr. and Mrs. Biltman, 比尔特曼先生和夫人
[10:42] I know how difficult it is to be a parent. 我知道为人父母有多难
[10:45] Those foster kids were impossible. 那些领养孩子简直难以忍受
[10:46] They were slobs- – left their rooms a mess, 他们懒得要死 屋子一团乱
[10:49] they’d talk over the tv, 看电视的时候大声讲话
[10:50] and they were always demanding 而且总是要求我们像司机一样
[10:52] that we drive them around like chauffeurs. 载他们到处转
[10:55] The little one would come into our room at night 最小的那个孩子晚上总是跑到我们房间
[10:57] and crawl into bed with us, even though we asked her not to. 爬上床跟我们一起睡 劝她也没用
[11:00] So you kicked the kids out 所以你把他们赶走
[11:02] because they were behaving like kids? 是因为他们表现得像孩子一样
[11:05] Don’t you dare judge us. 不需要你来批判我们
[11:06] Did you encourage good behavior with a reward system? 你用奖励机制来激励良好行为了吗
[11:09] You know, Modern Parent magazine 《现代父母》杂志
[11:10] has an excellent article this month on disciplinary methods. 这个月有篇关于规范训练的好文章
[11:13] I can have my assistant make you a copy. 我可以让我的助理给您复印一份
[11:14] That’s not necessary. 这个不需要
[11:17] Look, we…gave it a shot. It just didn’t work out. 我们尝试过跟他们相处 但效果不理想
[11:21] You made a commitment to the Bowen children. 你向鲍温家孩子们做出了承诺
[11:23] I’m gonna stop you there. 我要打住你了
[11:24] Foster parenting, by definition, is temporary. “养父母”从字面来看是临时性的
[11:28] Let me cut to the chase. 让我直说吧
[11:29] If you think you can kick those kids out 如果你们认为可以把孩子赶出去
[11:31] and keep that big, old house, you can forget it. 还保留那间大房子 那就少做梦了
[11:33] That house belongs to my clients. 那间房子属于我的客户
[11:36] The children don’t have a claim. 那群孩子没有起诉权
[11:37] Without those children, 没有那些孩子
[11:38] your clients would still be slumming it 你的客户还苟活在
[11:40] in a two-bedroom teardown. 一间两居室拆迁房里呢
[11:41] So you can either move out 所以你们要么搬出去
[11:43] and let the Bowen children move back in 让鲍温家孩子们搬回去
[11:45] or buy them an equivalent house. 要么就给他们买间价值相等的房子
[11:48] We’re done here. 谈话结束了
[11:49] Thank you for your time. I’ll see you in court. 谢谢你们抽时间过来 我们法庭见
[11:57] What can I get you? 您需要什么
[11:58] I’ll have a green- 我要杯绿…
[12:00] Excuse me. 抱歉
[12:01] I’m pregnant, and it’s making me burp. 我怀孕了 弄得我老打嗝
[12:03] I’ll have a caffeinefree green tea. 我要杯脱咖啡因绿茶
[12:06] How often are you burping? 你打嗝多久了
[12:07] The past 24 hours. 有二十四小时了
[12:09] It pretty much hasn’t stopped. 根本就没停过
[12:11] It’s probably because- you know what? 你这可能是…
[12:13] – Never mind. – What? -算我没说 -什么
[12:15] It’s nothing. Nothing. 没什么 没事
[12:17] Please tell me what you were gonna say. 求你告诉我你要说什么
[12:19] Well, my mother was a midwife, 我母亲是个接生婆
[12:20] and she said when a pregnant woman is burping like you, 她说如果孕妇像你这样打嗝
[12:23] it means she’s having an evil baby. 就意味着她怀了个邪恶的婴儿
[12:25] What? 什么
[12:25] I’m sorry, honey, but your baby is cursed. 抱歉 亲爱的 但是你的孩子被诅咒了
[12:27] Now, what can I get you to eat? 你想吃点什么
[12:29] I recommend the turkey burger. It’s free-range. 我推荐火鸡汉堡 用的是天然放养火鸡肉
[12:35] In light of the serious nature of the charges, 基于起诉的严重性
[12:38] we’re asking that the defendant be held without bail. 我们请求禁止被告保释
[12:40] Your honor, despite repeated requests, 法官大人 尽管已请求多次
[12:42] we still haven’t been told what our client’s been charged with. 但我们还是不知道客户被起诉的罪名
[12:44] As a matter of national security, 基于对国家安全的考虑
[12:46] we cannot disclose that. 我们不能透露罪名
[12:47] Okay, in this country, 是吗 在这个国家
[12:48] you can’t hold someone without probable cause. 你不可以毫无理由地扣押某人
[12:51] I agree. But for the record, 我同意 但是说实话
[12:52] the government hasn’t shared the charges with me, either. 检方也没有通知我起诉内容
[12:56] Should you wish to proceed, 假如你要继续起诉
[12:58] I demand to hear the evidence against the defendant. 我想听取对被告的不利证据
[13:00] Yes, your honor, 是的 法官大人
[13:01] the government will establish our grounds for probable cause ex parte 检方将会在配有敏感隔间的禁止旁听法庭上
[13:05] in a closed session in the SCIF. 单方面提出合理根据
[13:07] Uh, excuse me. What’s a “SCIF”? 抱歉 “敏感隔间”是什么
[13:09] It is a “Sensitive compartmentalized information facility.” 全称是 敏感信息隔间设备
[13:13] Behind that door is a little room 在那扇门之后有个小屋
[13:15] swept for bugs prior to every meeting. 在听证前会进行窃听扫描
[13:17] Very well then. We will continue in the SCIF. 很好 我们在敏感隔间里继续审理
[13:20] Let’s go. 我们走
[13:22] I’m sorry, but you two are not allowed in the SCIF. 抱歉 但是你俩不许进入敏感隔间
[13:25] What? 什么
[13:26] You don’t have security clearance. 你们的安全许可等级不够
[13:39] I need you to get this brief to the clerk. 我需要你把这份辩护状送给书记员
[13:41] No problem, Ms. Kaswell. 没问题 卡斯维女士
[13:42] Thanks. 谢谢
[13:44] Dave, by any chance, are you an artist? 戴夫 你不会凑巧是个艺术家把
[13:47] No. Why? 不是 怎么了
[13:49] Let me guess. You’re writing a novel. 让我猜猜 你在写一部小说
[13:52] Nope. Just love to read. 没有 我只喜欢读而已
[13:53] Okay, I give up. What are your aspirations? 好吧 我放弃 你的追求是什么
[13:56] My aspirations? 我的追求
[13:58] Yeah, professionally. What do you want to be doing? 是啊 个人来说 你最想做什么
[14:00] Well, I’m a temp, Kim. I love my life. 我是临时工 金 我爱这样的生活
[14:03] No stress, in at 9:00, out at 6:00, make enough money to live, 没有压力 朝九晚六 赚钱够活
[14:07] have enough time to do the things that I love 有充足的时间做爱做的事
[14:09] Hiking, snowboarding, reading a complete novel. 徒步旅行 滑雪 读完一本完整的小说
[14:15] But you’re wearing an expensive suit. 但是你穿了一套很昂贵的西装
[14:17] I mean, how does a temp afford something like that? 我是说 一位临时工怎么买得起呢
[14:20] Trust fund. 信托基金
[14:21] It was my brother’s. 是我哥哥的
[14:22] He’s a lawyer and spends all his days stress eating. 他是位律师 整天就在暴食减压
[14:25] And thanks to his expanding waistline, 感谢他日益增大的腰围
[14:27] I got his old wardrobe. 我可以捡他的旧衣服穿
[14:30] Okay. Uh, well… 好吧 那么
[14:34] …make sure the clerk gets that brief. 一定要把那份辩护状送给书记员
[14:39] Are they ever going to come out of that room? 他们什么时候能从那屋子里出来
[14:41] They’ve been in there almost an hour. 他们在里面快一个小时了
[14:44] You know, Susan, the judge seemed pretty reasonable. 知道吗 苏珊 法官看起来挺讲理的
[14:47] So unless the government has real cause, 所以除非检方有正当诉由
[14:49] I– I bet she’ll let you go. 我打赌她会放了你的
[14:59] I have reviewed the evidence, 我已经审核了证据
[15:01] and I am ordering that Susan Peterson 因此我判定苏珊·彼得森
[15:03] be held without bail until trial. 无保释监禁 直至庭审
[15:06] – No. – On what grounds? -不 -根据是什么
[15:07] I am not at liberty to say. 我无权公开
[15:09] Your honor, we’re at least entitled to see 法官大人 我们最起码有权查看
[15:10] – the charging document. – Yes. -起诉文件 -是的
[15:12] And I have instructed the AUSA to hand them over. 我已经命令助理检察官交给你们了
[15:16] Thank you. 谢谢
[15:19] It’s all blacked out. 内容都被涂掉了
[15:20] Uh, except for “National security risk,” 除了”国家安全风险”
[15:22] “Informant 6869,” and “Treason.” “告密者6869″和”叛国罪”
[15:27] It’s redacted as a matter of national security. 这意味着事关国家安全
[15:29] At this point, I am ordering the guards 因此 我命令警卫
[15:31] to return the defendant to solitary. 将被告带回隔离牢房
[15:34] No. 不
[15:36] No. 不
[15:37] Jane, help me. 简 帮帮我
[15:39] No, help me! Jane, please! 不 帮帮我 简 求你了
[15:42] Help me, Jane. I’m innocent. 帮帮我 简 我是无辜的
[15:53] Stacy, did that come out of you? 史黛西 那是你发出的声音吗
[15:56] Unfortunately, yes, Owen. 可惜是的 欧文
[15:58] Does evil run in your family? 你们家族有邪恶血统吗
[16:00] Uh, mostly neurosis and sluggish thyroids. 多数是精神衰弱和甲状腺问题
[16:03] Evil, I don’t recall. What’s going on? 邪恶我就不记得了 怎么回事
[16:04] I can’t stop burping, 我不停地打嗝
[16:06] and my waitress told me that it means the baby is evil. 而服务员说这代表我怀了邪恶的孩子
[16:09] Now, I know that every child has its issues 虽然我知道每个孩子都有自己的问题
[16:12] I’ve even set aside money for therapy- but an evil baby? 我甚至拨出资金准备理疗 但是邪恶的孩子
[16:15] Huh? How do we prepare for that? 我们该怎么准备啊
[16:17] I promise you, there is no such thing as an evil baby. 我向你保证 没有什么邪恶的孩子
[16:19] – Really? – Of course. -真的吗 -当然
[16:21] Now, I remember, my mother, 我记得 我母亲
[16:22] she burped nonstop when she was pregnant with my brother. 在怀我弟弟的时候也不断打嗝
[16:24] Charlie? He was arrested for fraud. 查理 他因诈骗被逮捕了
[16:27] Bad example. 这个例子不好
[16:28] Stacy, your baby is gonna be sweet and kind, 史黛西 你的宝宝一定甜美善良
[16:30] just like you. I promise. 就像你一样 我保证
[16:35] Okay. 好啦
[16:37] Impressive. 真要命
[16:42] Mary and John Biltman leveraged the Bowen-family tragedy 玛丽和约翰·比尔特曼利用鲍温家的悲剧
[16:45] into a free home makeover. 接受了免费房屋改造
[16:47] The children have been exploited, 孩子们都被利用了
[16:48] and the Biltmans have been unjustly enriched. 而比尔特曼一家非法获得了利益
[16:51] Ms. Kaswell, what remedy are you seeking? 卡斯维女士 你要寻求什么维权方式呢
[16:53] Disgorgement. 罚没非法所得
[16:54] The Biltmans must turn over the house to the Bowen children. 比尔特曼家必须把房子移交给鲍温家孩子们
[16:56] Our hearts go out to the Bowen children, 我们很同情鲍温家孩子们
[16:58] but the Biltmans don’t owe them anything. 但是比尔特曼一家不欠他们什么
[17:00] We would also accept 我们也可以接受
[17:01] monetary value of the home improvements — $500,000. 房屋改善的货币价值 共计五十万美元
[17:05] The Bowen children do not have standing to sue. 鲍温家孩子们无权起诉
[17:08] The only contract here 唯一的合同关系
[17:09] is between the producers of “Ultimate Home Do-over” 存在于《终极家庭改造》的制片方
[17:11] and my clients, Mr. and Mrs. Biltman. 与我方委托人比尔特曼夫妇之间
[17:14] Her clients are simply not a party to this dispute. 她的委托人不属于此次纠纷的合同方
[17:17] – Is that true? – Well, the thing is — -真的吗 -问题在于
[17:19] Ms. Kaswell, 卡斯维女士
[17:19] are your clients a party to the contract or not? 你的委托人属于合同方吗
[17:22] No, your honor, b– 不属于 法官大人
[17:23] I’m sorry, but the kids have no claims 抱歉 孩子们无权
[17:25] against their former foster parents. 对其养父母提起诉讼
[17:27] Case dismissed. 案件驳回
[17:33] – Excuse me, Ms. Kaswell. – Yes? -卡斯维女士 你好 -什么事
[17:36] I’m Lily Bowen, the kids’ grandmother. 我是莉莉·鲍温 孩子们的祖母
[17:38] Oh, it’s nice to meet you. 很高兴见到你
[17:39] I appreciate everything that you’re doing. 我感谢你的一切努力和付出
[17:42] It just breaks my heart that I can’t take in all my grandkids. 不能抚养我所有的孙子孙女实在让我伤心
[17:45] – But the city won’t allow it. – I understand. -可惜市政府就是不允许 -我懂你
[17:48] And, Mrs. Bowen, I want you to know that I’m not giving up. 鲍温太太 要知道我不会就此罢休的
[17:54] Thank you. 谢谢
[18:01] My wife is not a terrorist. Susan loves America. 我的妻子又不是恐怖分子 苏珊爱美国
[18:05] On the fourth of July, she runs the block party. 国庆日她还举办街区庆祝派对呢
[18:07] Her favorite holiday is thanksgiving. 她最喜欢的节日是感恩节
[18:09] What exactly is the government saying? 检方到底什么意思啊
[18:10] The charging document suggests an informant turned her in. 从起诉书看 一位告密者出卖了她
[18:13] We were hoping you would tell us who that might be. 我们希望你能告诉我们那个人可能是谁
[18:16] I have no idea. 我可不知道
[18:17] Is your wife involved in politics? 你妻子参与过政治吗
[18:19] She won a highly contested election 她赢过一次竞争激烈的选举
[18:21] for treasurer of the PTA. 当选了家长教师协会的会计
[18:23] And what about you? 那你呢
[18:23] Anything that could’ve attracted the government’s interest? 你有没有干过可能引起政府注意的事情
[18:26] No. Just a regular guy. 没有 我就是一个普通人
[18:28] Have you and your wife traveled out of the country recently? 你和妻子最近有没有出国旅游
[18:31] Never. We were planning a trip to Saudi Arabia. 从来没有 我们本打算去沙特阿拉伯
[18:34] Susan’s friend got a job over there. 苏珊有个朋友在那工作
[18:37] Jake, why aren’t you at school? 杰克 你怎么没在学校
[18:40] I was worried about mom. 我太担心妈妈了
[18:41] P-people are saying she was arrested. 有人说她被逮捕了
[18:43] Mom was taken into custody this morning. 妈妈今天早上被带去拘留了
[18:45] What? Dad, th-th-that — that’s crazy. 什么 爸爸 这简直疯了
[18:47] Yeah. These lawyers are here to help her. 是啊 这些律师正在帮她呢
[18:49] We’re doing everything that we can. 我们会尽力的
[18:52] Dad, where’s the computer? 爸爸 电脑呢
[18:53] The police took it. 被警察拿走了
[18:55] Jake’s been working on a mobile app for almost a year. 杰克将近一年来一直在开发一款手机应用
[18:58] All his coding is on the computer. 他所有的程序编码都在电脑上
[18:59] Is the computer Susan’s? 电脑是苏珊的吗
[19:01] Well, she bought it, but we all use it. 是她买的 不过我们都用
[19:03] Me for work, Jake for his homework and coding, 我用来工作 杰克用来做作业和开发程序
[19:06] Susan for committees and recipes. 苏珊用来完成委员会的工作还有查食谱
[19:08] Uh, Jake, can you give us a few minutes? 杰克 你能不能让我们单独聊会
[19:10] Your mom made you a cake. It’s in the fridge. 妈妈给你做了蛋糕 在冰箱里
[19:12] Whatever they think she did, my mom didn’t do it. 任他们说妈妈干了什么 她都没干
[19:18] Now, this may sound like a strange question, 我想问个奇怪的问题
[19:21] but what kind of cake was your wife baking 你们家被查抄的时候
[19:23] when the house was raided? 你妻子做的是什么蛋糕
[19:24] Yellow cake. I don’t know. 黄色的蛋糕
[19:26] She found the recipe online. Why? 她在网上找的食谱 为什么这么问
[19:28] It’s probably nothing, 有可能没什么
[19:29] but “yellow cake” is a term used to describe uranium. 但是”黄色蛋糕”是”铀”的代名词
[19:32] Um…now, you said you work in landscaping. 而且你说你从事园林设计工作
[19:34] Do you ever order fertilizer online? 你在网上买过化肥吗
[19:36] All the time. 经常的事
[19:37] Fertilizer can be used to make explosives. 化肥可以用来制作爆炸物
[19:39] Was Susan e-mailing with her friend in Saudi Arabia? 苏珊有没有和沙特阿拉伯的朋友邮件联系
[19:43] Pretty much every day. 每天都发呢
[19:45] Okay. 好了
[19:46] Um, Alan, the government monitors internet searches. 艾伦 政府是会监测互联网搜索内容
[19:50] That’s legal? 这样合法吗
[19:51] The NSA can collect data 国家安全局可以搜集网络数据
[19:52] to counter the threat of terrorism. 防止恐怖主义威胁
[19:53] So Susan was probably flagged as a terrorist 所以 基于你们家的互联网搜索记录
[19:56] just based on the family’s internet search history. 苏珊可能被认为是恐怖分子了
[19:58] See, the NSA might have assumed she was coding, 国家安全局可能怀疑她在编写程序
[20:02] buying fertilizer, using yellow cake, 买化肥 使用”黄色蛋糕”
[20:05] and to top it all off, she was sending e-mails to Saudi Arabia. 加之 她还往沙特阿拉伯发了邮件
[20:08] You know what? We need to get ahold of that computer. 我们要拿到那台电脑
[20:10] Ah, the government would never release a — 可是政府不会交出来的
[20:13] Hello? Yes? 你好 什么事
[20:16] Oh, God. Okay. 天啊 好吧
[20:18] Y-yeah, thanks for the call. 嗯 谢谢通知我
[20:21] One of my vendors tried to cash a check. 我的一位供应商想要兑换支票
[20:23] The bank closed our account. 发现银行冻结了我们的账户
[20:24] The government must have put the bank on alert. 政府肯定让银行提高警惕了
[20:27] So, what? Level with me. What happens next? 老实说 接下来会怎么样
[20:29] We try to prove that your wife is innocent. 我们会尽力证明你的妻子是无辜的
[20:32] What if you can’t? 你们要是不能怎么办
[20:34] Well, the penalty for treason is death. 叛国罪会判死刑的
[20:43] – Grayson. – Good morning. -格雷森 -早上好
[20:44] Could you come here? 你能过来一下吗
[20:47] Question. What do you think of Dave? 问个问题 你觉得戴夫怎么样
[20:50] – Who? – Dave. The temp. -谁 -戴夫 那个临时工
[20:53] He gave me my messages 他告诉我别人给我的留言
[20:54] and has a pleasant phone voice. 而且在电话里声音很好听
[20:56] – I don’t know. – Yeah, that’s not what I meant. -我不清楚啊 -我不是那个意思
[20:59] No way. You have the hots for the temp? 不会吧 你对他有感觉
[21:03] Motherhood must’ve altered your brain chemistry. 当妈之后 你的脑部化学反应一定是变了
[21:05] What’s that supposed to mean? 你这是什么意思呢
[21:06] You date up. 你会攀高枝
[21:07] You want to be with a man who elevates your stature. 你希望跟一个能提高你身份的人在一起
[21:10] You’re one to talk. You’re dating a partner. 你还好意思说我 你可是跟一位合伙人好了
[21:12] Hey, how’s that going, by the way? 对了 你们怎么样了
[21:14] Jane’s not happy with the way I handled the Teri situation. 简不满意我处理泰丽那件事的方式
[21:17] Come on. You were just protecting the firm. 拜托 你只不过在保护律所而已
[21:19] We fought, we almost made up, 我们吵了一架 在快和好的时候
[21:21] I called her irrational, she went ballistic. 我说她不理智 她就又火了
[21:23] Ooh. You called her irrational? 你说她不理智
[21:25] Well, at the time, she was. 对啊 当时她就是
[21:27] Regardless, it’s super demeaning. 不管怎样 这也太有辱人格了
[21:28] – I’d be pissed, too. – Excuse me. -是我的话 我也会火大 -打扰了
[21:30] Grayson, we have a meeting in the conference room. 格雷森 我们在会议室有会
[21:32] Have fun. 玩得开心
[21:34] Wait. With who? I, uh, don’t have it on my calendar. 等等 和谁啊 我日历上没有呀
[21:37] Grabzilla. They are the search engine on Susan’s computer. 格拉贝兹拉 他们是苏珊电脑上的搜索引擎公司
[21:40] Ah, so they would have a history of all the searches. 所以他们掌握有所有搜索记录
[21:41] Yep. See, Owen has a friend on the board, 没错 欧文在公司董事会有个朋友
[21:43] and when he explained the situation, 他解释了情况之后
[21:45] the C.E.O. said he would come right over. 那位首席执行官说他会马上赶过来
[21:52] Uh, I’m so sorry about your client. 很抱歉你们的委托人发生了这样的不幸
[21:54] The NSA can be overzealous in their surveillance activities. 国家安全局可能会在监视工作上过分投入
[21:58] We believe that Susan’s arrest 我们认为苏珊是由于
[21:59] was based on search terms used by multiple family members, 多位家庭成员的搜索词条 才被逮捕的
[22:02] and the combination of these search terms seemed suspicious. 这些词条合起来似乎很可疑
[22:06] But the only way we can prove that is 但我们证明她无辜的前提是
[22:08] to access the data. 拿到电脑上的数据
[22:09] Well, given the circumstances, I wish I could help you, 鉴于这些情况 我希望自己能帮助你们
[22:13] but I can’t. 可惜我不能
[22:14] Uh, Grabzilla’s policy is 格拉贝兹拉的原则是
[22:15] never to release a user’s history. 绝不泄露用户的历史记录
[22:16] But these circumstances are unusual. 但是现在的情况不一般啊
[22:19] I’m sure you can see that. 我相信你也能看出来
[22:20] Look, Mr. Redmund, 雷德蒙德先生
[22:21] our firm is a loyal Grabzilla customer. 我们律所是格拉贝兹拉的忠实客户
[22:23] I mean, you run our mail client and our server farm, so — 你们管理我们邮件的客户端和服务器场
[22:26] Then you should understand why I can’t honor your request. 那你应该理解我为什么不能满足你的要求
[22:29] As a customer, you trust us when we say 作为一位客户 当我们说
[22:30] “Nondisclosure is the bedrock 保密是我们隐私政策的基石时
[22:32] of our privacy policy.” 你相信了我们
[22:33] But these are our client’s own searches. 但这些是我们客户自己的搜索记录
[22:35] We can only release personal data 我们只能依据有效的法院命令
[22:36] pursuant to a valid court order. 公开私人网络数据
[22:38] It’s all spelled out in the user agreement. 这些都是白纸黑字在用户协议上写着的
[22:41] Okay. 好吧
[22:42] Well, if you need a court order, we will get a court order. 既然你需要法院命令 我们就申请给你
[22:47] Just because we lost today, 虽然我们今天败诉
[22:49] it does’t mean that I’m done fighting for you guys. 并不意味着我放弃为你们努力了
[22:52] But for now, 但是现在
[22:53] the three of you will go back to your group homes, 你们三个得回你们的福利院了
[22:55] and Daisy will go back to live with grandma. 而黛西要去和奶奶住
[22:57] No, I don’t want to go myself. 不 我不想自己回去
[23:00] Daisy doesn’t like to be away from us. 黛西不愿意和我们分开
[23:05] You know what? 知道吗
[23:06] I refuse to let you be separated. 我不会让你们分开的
[23:08] Thanks, but no one will take all of us. 谢谢 但是没人愿意收留我们所有人
[23:10] So you’ll stay here. At least for tonight, anyway. 那你们就待在这里 至少今天晚上吧
[23:13] We’ll get some sleeping bags and ice cream, movies. 我们去找一些睡袋 冰淇淋 电影
[23:16] It’ll be like a big slumber party. 就像在这里办一场大型睡衣派对
[23:18] Would you like that, Daisy? 你愿意这样吗 黛西
[23:21] Okay. 好的
[23:25] This hearing should be short. 这场听证会很快就会结束
[23:26] We just need to get the judge to order Grabzilla 我们只需要让法官命令格拉贝兹拉
[23:28] to release your search history. 给我们你的搜索记录
[23:30] Mom? Mom?! 妈妈 妈妈
[23:32] No contact. Sit. 不许交流 坐下
[23:35] Ms. Bingum, let’s get this started. 宾格温女士 我们开始吧
[23:37] Yes. Your honor, we are seeking to compel Grabzilla 好 法官 我们希望迫使格拉贝兹拉
[23:40] to release Mrs. Peterson’s internet search history. 公开彼得森太太的互联网搜索记录
[23:43] Objection. This is nothing but a fishing expedition. 反对 这纯属是摸索证明
[23:46] You know, Mrs. Peterson 彼得森太太拥有
[23:47] has the constitutional right to counsel, right? 宪法赋予的寻求法律帮助的权利
[23:49] But, apparently, not the right to the information 但却显然无权获取
[23:51] that landed her here in the first place. 最初导致她被捕的信息
[23:53] So we’re hoping to glean that information 所以我们希望通过分析那台家庭电脑的搜索记录
[23:55] by analyzing the search history in the family computer. 来获取有利于她的信息
[23:58] The government opposes the request. 检方反对这个情求
[24:00] You know, it appears that the D.O.J. would be content 如果我站在这里什么都不做
[24:02] if I just stood here and did nothing, 就像一具法律模特
[24:04] like a legal mannequin, if you will. 司法部貌似会很满意呢
[24:09] You see? I can stand like this all day. 看到了吗 我能这么站一天
[24:11] Mr. Sebell, what is Grabzilla’s position on this matter? 斯贝尔先生 格拉贝兹拉在此持何态度
[24:15] Your honor, while we will not categorically oppose an order, 法官大人 我们并不完全反对法庭决议
[24:19] we would like a little extra time 只是需要一些额外时间
[24:20] to study the merits of releasing the data. 来研究公开数据的影响
[24:22] 2 weeks — just to be brief. 只需要两周
[24:24] Your honor, my client needs to be with her family. 法官大人 我方委托人需要跟她的家人在一起
[24:26] Can you please expedite this process? 您能加急一下吗
[24:28] All right. Does tomorrow sound better? 好吧 明天怎么样
[24:30] Yes. 很好
[24:31] N-no. No. We’ll need more time. 不行 我们需要更多时间
[24:33] You’re Grabzilla. 你们可是格拉贝兹拉
[24:34] You have hundreds of in-house lawyers. 有数百位内部律师
[24:37] Use a few dozen if you need to. 需要的话就多用几位
[24:39] Thank you. 谢谢
[24:47] I’m happy to babysit. 我很乐意照顾小孩
[24:49] Watching four kids will be good practice 照看四个小孩会是很好的练习
[24:51] – for the evil one I’m carrying. -What? -为了我怀的这个邪恶小孩 -什么
[24:52] Nothing. I’m glad you called. 没什么 很高兴你打给我
[24:55] Okay, um, hey, kids? 好了 孩子们
[24:57] I’m gonna go now, but Stacy is gonna be here all night 我要走了 史黛西整晚都会在
[25:00] in case there’s anything you need. 以防你们需要什么
[25:01] Just don’t ask me to help you with your math homework. 只要不让我帮忙做数学作业就行
[25:08] Stacy? 史黛西
[25:09] Oh, what is it, sweetie? 亲爱的 怎么了
[25:11] Do you need a drink of water? Bedtime story? Dating advice? 你想喝水吗 听故事还是需要约会建议
[25:15] Am I ever gonna get my own room again? 我会再次得到我自己的房间吗
[25:18] Um, you know, Kim is working on that. 金在处理这件事
[25:21] But they promised me my own room. They promised. 但他们答应给我自己的房间 他们答应过的
[25:25] Who promised you your own room? 是谁答应给你自己房间的
[25:26] The TV people. 电视台的人
[25:28] The TV host told all of us that if we went on his show, 主持人说如果我们上他的节目
[25:31] – We’d get our own rooms. – He promised. -我们就会得到自己的房间 -他答应过的
[25:33] And what happens to people who break their promises? 违背诺言的人会怎么样
[25:36] They get in trouble. 惹上麻烦
[25:37] That’s right, Daisy. They do. Nighty night. 说得对 黛西 他们会惹上麻烦 晚安
[25:45] Can you teach us how to do that? 能教教我们怎么打嗝吗
[25:48] You don’t want to know how. 你们不会想知道的
[25:55] Okay, 4:00 a.m. 好了 现在是凌晨四点
[25:56] We’ve got five hours to finish the brief. 我们还有五个小时来完成辩护状
[25:58] Okay, well, I just finished Section Six — 好的 我刚写完了第六章
[26:01] Legislative History of the Patriot Act. 《爱国法案的立法历史》
[26:03] Where are you on congressional intent? 国会意图你写到哪儿了
[26:05] Oh, it was a bear, but I’m done. 虽然很棘手 但我写完了
[26:07] Great. Would you mind writing out the table of authorities? 太好了 你介意写出引用文献吗
[26:10] – Sure. – Okay. -没问题 -好的
[26:11] But first, I want to apologize for calling you irrational. 首先 我想为称你不理智而道歉
[26:16] Thank you. I really appreciate that. 谢谢 我很感激你这么做
[26:19] It’s just… that word “irrational”… 只是 不理智这个词
[26:21] it’s just really demeaning. 真的有辱人格
[26:24] That’s exactly what Kim said. 金也是这么说的
[26:26] You spoke to Kim about us? 你跟金说了我们的事吗
[26:28] Yeah, we’re friends. 是啊 我们是朋友
[26:30] Grayson, I don’t want her in my personal business. 格雷森 我不想让她插手我的私事
[26:33] I’m surprised you wouldn’t know that. 我很惊讶你竟然不知道这一点
[26:35] Well, for what it’s worth, she agreed with you. 好吧 无论如何 她同意你的观点
[26:37] That’s not the point. 这不是重点
[26:41] You know what? Why don’t we just work in silence? 算了 我们还是安静工作吧
[26:44] Jane. 简
[26:45] I’m working. 我在工作
[26:48] What the hell? 怎么回事
[26:49] Yeah, my screen, uh, just went blank. 我的电脑白屏了
[26:51] Yeah, mine, too. 我的也是
[26:53] Oh, god. No. No. No, no. 天呐 不不不
[26:58] Okay, the brief is gone. 好了 辩护状没有了
[27:15] Hey, I spoke with I.T. 我跟技术部门谈过了
[27:16] They don’t think it was a tech failure. 他们不觉得是技术故障
[27:18] We were the victim of a malicious hack. 我们被恶意攻击了
[27:20] What? 什么
[27:20] Someone remotely accessed the firm’s servers. 有人远程登录了律所的服务器
[27:22] Who would hack us? 谁会这么做
[27:24] Someone who wants Susan to stay in jail. 想让苏珊待在监狱的人
[27:27] The government. 政府
[27:29] Well, what about our briefs? 那我们的辩护状呢
[27:30] Did I.T. retrieve the backups? 技术部门找回备份了吗
[27:31] Drives are scrambled. 驱动器被破坏了
[27:32] They’ll need at least 48 hours to get anything usable. 他们至少需要48小时来找回可用数据
[27:34] Well, then, we’ll file this partial-handwritten brief. 那么我们就先提交这份部分手写的辩护状
[27:36] I’ll tell I.T. not to worry about recovery 我会告诉技术部门不用担心恢复数据的事
[27:38] and let them focus on figuring out who hacked us. 先专注于查出是谁攻击了我们
[27:40] Okay. 好的
[27:46] All I want is my own room 我只想要我自己的房间
[27:47] where me and my babies can sleep. 我和我的小娃娃们可以睡觉的地方
[27:49] And we promise that you and each of your siblings 我们保证你和你的兄弟姐妹
[27:51] will get your very own special room 都会得到根据你们个性定制的
[27:53] that’s unique to your personality. 属于自己的特别房间
[27:56] Your honor, as evidenced by the video, 法官大人 正如视频所呈现
[27:57] there was an oral contract 在《终极家庭改造》制片方
[27:59] between the producers of “Ultimate Home Do-over” 和鲍温家的孩子们之间
[28:01] and the Bowen children. 存在口头契约
[28:02] On behalf of the producers of the show, 作为节目制片方的代表
[28:04] I agree with Ms. Kaswell’s statement. 我同意卡斯维女士的陈述
[28:06] – You do? – Yes. -你同意吗 -是的
[28:07] We promised each of those kids their own bedroom 我们答应给每个孩子他们自己的卧室
[28:09] and each one of them got it, 他们也确实得到了
[28:10] but then the Biltmans kicked them out. 但之后比尔特曼一家把他们赶了出来
[28:11] It’s reprehensible, but it’s not our problem. 那确实该受到谴责 但不是我们的问题
[28:13] We delivered. 我们已经履行了承诺
[28:15] I’m sorry, Ms. Kaswell, but Mr. Hanson is right. 很抱歉卡斯维女士 但汉森先生是对的
[28:17] I don’t deny there is a harm here, 我不否认造成了伤害
[28:19] but the defendants have not breached their duty to the children. 但被告并没有违背对孩子们的承诺
[28:22] If anything, Mr and Mrs. Biltman 如果有 也是比尔特曼夫妇
[28:23] fraudulently represented themselves to the production company. 欺骗了制片公司
[28:27] And the production company would have a claim against them. 而制片公司有权起诉他们
[28:30] But, unfortunately, you do not. 但可惜的是 你们无权
[28:39] – Mr. Hanson. – Yes? -汉森先生 -什么事
[28:42] Just a heads up. I think the public 只是提醒一下 我觉得
[28:44] will be interested in what happened to the Bowen children 在鲍温家孩子们上过你的节目之后
[28:46] after they appeared on your show, 公众会对他们的遭遇感兴趣
[28:47] so I’m gonna hold a press conference 所以我会举行一场记者招待会
[28:48] to share what you just told the judge. 告诉媒体你刚跟法官说的那些话
[28:51] You know, that the orphans aren’t your problem. 你知道的 孤儿不是你们的问题
[28:53] Is that a threat? 这是威胁吗
[28:54] No. I think it’s gonna be a great story. 不 我只是觉得这会是一篇不错的报道
[28:56] “Children evicted from their dream home. 孩子们遭到梦想之家的驱逐
[28:58] Producers stand by as they’re sent back to foster care.” 制片方对他们被送回福利院袖手旁观
[29:01] There won’t be a dry eye in the house. 大家都会落泪的
[29:04] What do you want, Ms. Kaswell? 你想怎么样 卡斯维女士
[29:05] There was a contract between the Biltmans and your clients, 在比尔特曼一家和你的委托人
[29:08] the producers of the show. 也就是制片方之间有一份合同
[29:09] You heard the judge. 你也听到法官的话了
[29:10] Your clients have a claim against them. 你的委托人有权起诉他们
[29:12] But we have no intention of suing the Biltmans. 但我们无意控告比尔特曼一家
[29:14] You don’t have to. 你不需要去控告
[29:15] All you have to do is allow my clients 你只需要允许我的委托人
[29:17] to assert your clients’ claim and collect your damages. 行使你方委托人的起诉权 并获得赔偿金
[29:21] It’s permissible under the law. 这是法律允许的
[29:22] – Subrogation and assignment. – That’s right. -起诉权转让 -没错
[29:24] Allow my clients to stand in your clients’ shoes. 让我的委托人来代替你的委托人
[29:38] How was court? 庭审怎么样
[29:39] Oh, uh, I lost, but I’m still in the game. 我输了 不过还有机会
[29:42] Good to hear. I’m heading out to pick up something for Jane. 太好了 我正要出去替简取东西
[29:44] Do you need anything while I’m out? 你需要什么东西吗
[29:46] Nope. Uh, I’m all good. 不了 我不需要什么
[29:48] Dave. 戴夫
[29:50] Uh, I’m sorry, 很抱歉
[29:51] But I’m gonna have to cancel our date for tonight. 我得取消今晚的约会
[29:53] I figured. You’re buried in your case. 我想到了 你在处理手头的案子
[29:55] Uh, tomorrow or the next day is fine. 明天后天都可以
[29:58] I’m free any night but Tuesday — book club. 除了周二要去读书俱乐部 哪天都可以
[30:00] Right. Um, yeah, I just, uh… 好吧 只是…
[30:04] I don’t think going out is a very good idea. 我觉得咱俩约会不是个好主意
[30:06] I mean, when I said yes, 我是说 我答应你的时候
[30:08] I — I didn’t know you were a temp and — 不知道你是临时工
[30:11] And you don’t date the help. 你不跟打杂的约会
[30:13] Well, Kim, I wouldn’t date someone 好吧 金 我也不跟那些
[30:15] who wouldn’t date the help. 不和临时工约会的人约会
[30:17] So I guess we’re on the same page. 所以我们的想法是一致的
[30:19] Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have to go…help. 抱歉 我得走了 去打杂
[30:30] Grayson, so, I found this blogger. 格雷森 我找到了一位博主
[30:32] He’s a professor at M.I.T. 他是麻省理工学院的教授
[30:34] He said the government spends 他说政府每年
[30:35] hundreds of millions of dollars a year on cyber-warfare. 会在网络战争中投入上亿美元
[30:39] So if that’s who hacked us — 所以如果是他们黑了我们…
[30:40] Jane, the government isn’t behind the hack or Susan’s arrest. 简 攻击我们和逮捕苏珊的不是政府
[30:43] – I think it was Grabzilla. – What? -我觉得是格拉贝兹拉干的 -什么
[30:45] Yeah, I went through their annual report 我翻阅了他们的年报
[30:46] and their 2014 forecast. 和2014年预测
[30:51] at the end of the second quarter. 十亿美元的政府合同
[30:53] Now, there are no more specifics, 报告中没提到详情
[30:55] because the program pertains to — get this — 因为该程序涉及 请注意
[30:58] national security. 国家安全问题
[30:59] So they were probably beta-testing the software 所以苏珊被盯上时 他们大概在为国家安全局
[31:02] for the NSA when Susan got flagged. 对该软件进行β因素测试
[31:04] Grabzilla wanted two weeks 格拉贝兹拉想要两周
[31:06] to review our request for her search history. 来审阅我们对她搜索记录的申请
[31:10] My guess — they want to make sure that contract gets signed 我猜他们想确保在发现程序中存在缺陷之前
[31:13] before disclosing any flaws in the program. 就把合同签掉
[31:15] And if we prove that Susan is innocent, 如果我们证明苏珊是清白的
[31:17] it would expose the software flaws. 有可能会暴露软件的缺陷
[31:20] They’d be out a billion dollars. 他们会由此损失十亿美元
[31:21] Which is why they will do everything in their power 所以他们才会动用职权内的一切力量
[31:23] to keep her behind bars. 把她关在监狱里
[31:30] Mr. Redmund, isn’t Grabzilla days away 雷德蒙德先生 格拉贝兹拉难道不是
[31:32] from signing a massive contract with the U.S. government 在几天内就要跟美国政府就一款新软件系统
[31:35] for a new software system? 签署一份巨额合同了吗
[31:37] That’s not news. 这已不是新闻了
[31:38] Government R&D is a growth area for my company, 政府研发部是本公司的发展领域
[31:41] and we’re happy to do our part to keep the country secure. 我们希望能尽自己的职责来保证国家安全
[31:43] Okay, so, hypothetically speaking, 好吧 所以假设而言
[31:46] if there were flaws in the software, 即便软件存在任何缺陷
[31:48] you wouldn’t want your buyer to know, right? 你也不希望买家知道 对吗
[31:51] And, certainly, after the “Affordable Care Act” website fiasco, 当然 在”平价医疗法案”网站瘫痪之后
[31:54] you could not risk a whiff of program error. 你不敢冒任何程序出错的风险
[31:58] Objection. Inflammatory. 反对 提问引发偏见
[31:59] Overruled. Mr. Redmund, please answer. 反对无效 雷德蒙德先生 请回答
[32:02] I wouldn’t hide anything from the government. 我不会向政府隐瞒任何事情
[32:04] One final question. 最后一个问题
[32:06] Does the software system that you’re selling to the government 你向政府出售的软件系统
[32:08] employ the same algorithm as the software 是否采用了与将苏珊·彼得森
[32:11] that erroneously flagged Susan Peterson as a terrorist? 错误标记为恐怖分子的软件相同的算法呢
[32:14] I will not answer that question. 我不会回答这个问题
[32:15] Oh, ok– you won’t answer the question? 你不会回答这个问题吗
[32:18] Well, I think you just did. 我觉得你已经回答了
[32:19] Assuming that was an admission, is that the real reason 假设你刚才承认了那个问题 这是否是你不肯
[32:22] you won’t turn over my client’s search history? 移交我方委托人搜索记录的真正原因呢
[32:24] I cannot answer on grounds of national security. 以国家安全为由 我不能回答这个问题
[32:28] Oop, nope. Sorry. 不行 抱歉
[32:29] But as a private citizen, you can’t invoke that protection. 但作为普通公民 你不能请求此类保护
[32:32] In fact, only the AUSA can make that assertion, 事实上 仅有助理检察官可以提出这一要求
[32:35] And I’m guessing… 而我猜…
[32:36] yeah. Yeah, by the look on his face, 从他的表情来看
[32:38] He’s very interested in your answer. 他很想知道你的答案
[32:41] I am. 没错
[32:42] But I don’t think that this is the right venue. 但我觉得他应该换个地方回答
[32:46] Well, you know, you could take Mr. Redmund into the SCIF 你可以带雷德蒙德先生进入敏感信息隔间设备
[32:49] and force him to tell you the whole truth and nothing but. 逼他毫无保留地说出全部真相
[32:51] There’s no reason for me to testify in the SCIF, Ms. Bingum. 我没理由在敏感信息隔间设备中作证 宾格温女士
[32:54] Actually, I think that’s a great idea. 事实上 我觉得这个主意不错
[32:56] As does the government. Let’s go. 检方也这么认为 走吧
[32:58] Oh, your honor, uh, before you drag Mr. Redmund into the SCIF, 法官大人 在将雷德蒙德先生带入隔间设备之前
[33:02] I think there’s one other thing you have to do. 您还有件事情需要做
[33:05] Of course. 当然
[33:06] I dismiss the complaint against Ms. Peterson. 本庭撤销对彼得森女士的控诉
[33:08] You’re free to go. 你可以走了
[33:11] Thank you. Thank you. 谢谢 谢谢
[33:25] So, the Bowen children 鲍温家孩子
[33:26] don’t have a case against the Biltmans. 无权起诉比尔特曼夫妇
[33:28] Yes, I know. I’m the one who explained that to you twice. 我知道 这还是我告诉你的 说了两次
[33:31] Your honor, she’s wasting the court’s time. 法官大人 她在浪费法庭时间
[33:33] I’m beginning to agree. 我同意
[33:34] Five minutes and you’ll never hear from me again. 给我五分钟时间就好
[33:36] I’m timing you. 我开始计时
[33:38] The Bowens don’t have a claim against the Biltmans, 鲍温一家无权起诉比尔特曼夫妇
[33:40] but, as you said earlier, the producers do. 但如你之前所说 制片方有权
[33:44] The producers have signed their claim over to us, 制片方把他们的起诉权签字移交给了我们
[33:47] which means my clients now have standing. 这意味着我方委托人现在有起诉权了
[33:54] Found your “in,” Ms. Kaswell. 你找到切入点了 卡斯维女士
[33:55] The reason the Biltmans were chosen by the producers 比尔特曼夫妇被制片方选中
[33:58] to appear on “Ultimate Home Do-over” 参与《终极家庭改造》的原因
[34:00] was to give the Bowen children their dream home. 是为鲍温家孩子提供梦想中的家庭
[34:02] Well, the children no longer have that home, 因为比尔特曼夫妇把他们赶出家门
[34:04] because the Biltmans kicked them out, 孩子们现在已无家可归
[34:06] which violates their contract. 这违反了合同规定
[34:08] Since the kids now stand in place of the producers, 由于孩子们现在代表制片方
[34:11] they absolutely have the right to sue. 他们绝对有权提起诉讼
[34:13] She’s bending the law, your honor. 她在扭曲法律 法官大人
[34:15] Maybe so, but until now, 或许如此 但到现在为止
[34:17] your clients have been hiding behind it. 你方委托人一直在拿法律当挡箭牌
[34:19] I suggest the Biltmans agree to pay the Bowen children 我建议比尔特曼夫妇同意向鲍温家孩子支付
[34:22] the full improved value of the home. 家庭的全额改善价值
[34:25] Otherwise, if this case proceeds, 否则 如果本案继续审理
[34:27] I imagine that with damages, 我认为加上赔偿金
[34:29] that number will continue to grow. 该金额会持续增加
[34:31] We don’t have $500,000. 我们没有五十万
[34:33] That’s why we agreed to do the show in the first place. 所以我们刚开始才会答应做节目
[34:36] Really? I thought it was for the children. 真的吗 我还以为是为了孩子
[34:38] You know, if you can’t pay, 如果你们支付不起
[34:40] then why not sign the house over to the Bowen children? 那为何不把房子签字移交给鲍温家孩子
[34:42] You can keep your remaining assets and avoid bankruptcy. 你们可以保留其余财产 避免破产
[34:45] Ms. Kaswell, the children are minors 卡斯维女士 孩子们尚未成年
[34:47] and need a legal guardian. 需要法定监护人
[34:48] Of course. I’m sorry, your honor. 当然 抱歉 法官大人
[34:50] Um, the kids’ loving grandmother 孩子们慈爱的祖母
[34:52] is more than happy to step in and live with them. 很乐意介入 跟他们住在一起
[34:57] What’s it going to be, counselor? 你们决定怎么办 律师
[35:03] We accept those terms. 我们接受那些条件
[35:04] Good. We’re done. 很好 结案了
[35:17] Stacy. 史黛西
[35:18] I need your opinion. 我需要你的建议
[35:20] I saw an ad on Craigslist for a prenatal exorcist. 我在克雷格列表网上看到一条产前驱魔师的广告
[35:23] What do you think? 你觉得如何
[35:24] Well, I don’t know. Are they licensed? 我不清楚 他们有执照吗
[35:26] Good question. 好问题
[35:30] If my kid is gonna be a serial killer, 如果我的孩子会成为连环杀手
[35:32] I need to know what I’m in for. 我要知道他会是什么样子
[35:33] Stace, it — 史黛西 这…
[35:37] Oh, sweetie. How are things going between you two? 亲爱的 你们俩之间的关系怎么样了
[35:39] Not great. 不太好
[35:40] You know, I mean, we can work together, no problem, 我们可以在一起工作
[35:43] but when it comes to basic human interaction, we seem to be off. 但一碰到基本的人际互动 我们就歇菜了
[35:47] Even the first time around, you guys had bumps. 即便是第一次谈恋爱时 你们也有过摩擦
[35:50] Do I dare mention the TiVo calamity of 2006? 能容我提一下2006年的数字录像机不幸事件吗
[35:52] Do you know I still haven’t seen 你知道我到现在都没看过
[35:53] the finale of “Malcolm in the Middle”? 《马尔柯姆的一家》的剧终集吗
[35:54] Uh, excuse me, Jane? I picked up your baby cake. 打扰一下 简 我取来了你的宝宝蛋糕
[35:57] Do you want me to put it in your car? 需要我放在你车里吗
[35:59] No. Let’s get a knife. I want to cut it now. 不用 找一把刀 我想现在就切蛋糕
[36:01] Oh, but I thought we were gonna have a party at home. 我们不是要在家里办派对吗
[36:03] Did you invite anyone? 你邀请别人了吗
[36:04] Sorry. It’s been a long day. 抱歉 我今天太忙了
[36:06] Eh, that’s okay. Let’s just do it now. 没关系 我们现在就切吧
[36:07] I need to know if I’m having a Damian or a Cruella. 我要知道自己怀的是达米安还是库伊拉
[36:10] Okay. Dave, you heard the pregnant lady. 好的 戴夫 你听到这位孕妇小姐的话了
[36:13] Put the baby cake in the conference room, please. 请把宝宝蛋糕放到会议室
[36:16] Pink cake means that Stacy’s having a girl, 粉色蛋糕说明史黛西怀的是女孩
[36:19] and blue is a boy. 蓝色代表是男孩
[36:21] Okay, here we go. I’m cutting the baby cake. 好 来吧 我要切蛋糕了
[36:28] Oh, it’s pink! 是粉色
[36:29] A little girl. 是个女孩
[36:32] And blue. 还有蓝色
[36:34] Oh, my god. 天呐
[36:35] I’m having an evil half-boy/half-girl. 我怀的是邪恶的半男半女
[36:37] Stacy, pink and blue means you’re having twins. 史黛西 粉色加蓝色说明你怀的是龙凤胎
[36:40] You’re having a little girl and a little boy. 你要生一个女孩加一个男孩
[36:42] Evil twins? 邪恶龙凤胎
[36:43] Oh, my god. Enough. There is no evil baby, okay? 天呐 够了 你怀的不是邪恶婴儿
[36:47] The twins are the reason you’ve been burping. 正因为怀了龙凤胎 你才会打嗝
[36:49] There’s just not a lot of room in there, you know, 你肚子里的空间不够大
[36:51] and the air’s got to come out somehow. 空气总要想办法排出来
[36:53] Oh, my god. I’m having twins. 天呐 我怀的是龙凤胎
[36:55] Normal, wonderful, not-evil twins. 正常健康不邪恶的龙凤胎
[36:57] – Yeah. – Congratulations. -是啊 -恭喜
[37:00] Who wants baby cake? 谁想吃宝宝蛋糕啊
[37:10] You left the party without a piece of cake. 你没吃蛋糕就从派对离开了
[37:14] – Thanks. – Yeah. -谢谢 -不客气
[37:16] So, you’re one virile guy, huh? Twins? 你挺有男子气概啊 让她怀了龙凤胎
[37:20] Yeah. Yeah, I got super sperm, huh? 是啊 我有超级精子
[37:24] You okay? 你还好吗
[37:27] I-I, uh…I don’t know if I should be talking to you about this, 我不知该不该跟你聊这些
[37:31] but, uh, I mean, w-we’re friends, right? 不过我们是朋友 对吧
[37:33] Yeah. 是啊
[37:34] Yeah. 没错
[37:36] I’m, uh… 我…
[37:38] I’m respecting Stacy’s wishes 我尊重史黛西的愿望
[37:40] and — and trying not to get close, but… 努力不接近她 可是…
[37:42] When she cut that cake… 她切蛋糕的时候
[37:46] It was, uh… It was difficult. 我心里很难受
[37:50] Yeah. 嗯
[37:51] Yeah, well, I — I can imagine. 我能想象到
[37:53] I mean, they’re your children, too. 毕竟他们也是你的孩子
[37:57] No, it’s — it’s not just about the kids. 不光是因为孩子
[37:59] It’s…It’s her. 还有她
[38:04] I, uh… 我…
[38:07] I can’t — I can’t — I can’t help myself. 我情不自禁
[38:08] I-I…It’s killing me that she just wants to be friends. 她只想跟我做朋友 这让我痛不欲生
[38:19] You know, you’ve respected Stacy’s wishes, 你尊重了史黛西的愿望
[38:21] and that’s really nice and it’s dignified, but I say… 这样既体贴又高尚 但要我说…
[38:27] Throw caution to the wind and make a move, you know? 不如豁出去 赶紧行动吧
[38:30] I-I mean, I know you didn’t really ask me, 虽然你没问我
[38:33] but I say go for it. 但我觉得你该努力争取
[38:51] This cake is amazing. Brought you a piece. 这蛋糕很好吃 给你带了一块
[38:53] Oh, no, I really shouldn’t. 我真的不能吃
[38:55] – Why not? – It’s empty calories. -为什么 -这是零卡路里的
[38:57] Well, it tastes good. 味道很不错啊
[38:58] It’ll go right to my hips. 它会长成臀部上的肥肉
[39:00] I like your hips. 我喜欢你的臀部
[39:02] I also like this cake. 我也喜欢这块蛋糕
[39:05] Have one bite. 尝一口吧
[39:06] I promise that it won’t kill you. 我发誓吃一口死不了
[39:16] Oh, my god. That is so good. 天呐 太好吃了
[39:18] I haven’t had white carbs since the baby was born. 自从生完孩子 我就没吃过白色碳水化合物了
[39:21] You haven’t done a lot of things since the baby was born. 自从生完孩子 你有许多事都没做过
[39:25] You know, the thing about cake… 关于蛋糕这件事
[39:28] I really like to eat dinner first. 我想先吃晚餐
[39:32] Are you asking me out? 你在约我出去吗
[39:34] I am. 对
[39:36] But you don’t date the help. 但你不跟打杂的约会
[39:37] You really shouldn’t correct your boss. 你不该纠正你的老板
[39:40] I’ll make reservations. 我来订位子
[39:41] Why don’t I do that? You’re off the clock. 我来吧 你已经下班了
[39:55] Coming. 来了
[40:11] I think we need to talk about what’s going on between us. 我觉得我们该谈谈我们之间的问题
[40:15] I mean, Grayson, we’re just so different now, 格雷森 我们现在如此不同
[40:20] you know, and it’s a lot more complicated. 事情也复杂得多
[40:24] And it just seems that our relationship 我们的关系似乎
[40:26] is off to a rocky start. 出师不利
[40:30] At least we can agree on something, right? 我们起码在这点上意见一致 对吧
[40:33] Okay, you’re not talking. 你不说话
[40:38] Are you doing that thing that I used to do? 你在学我之前的那种做法吗
[40:41] Remember? We took that long weekend 记得吗 我们共度了一个长周末
[40:43] and I kept putting my foot in my mouth, 我一直不停地说蠢话
[40:44] so, finally, I was like, 最终我决定
[40:45] “I’m just not gonna speak for the rest of the evening,” “今晚我不再说话了”
[40:47] and at least we’ll stop arguing, you know? 这样至少我们不会再吵了
[40:50] Remember? 记得吗
[40:52] Okay, you’re still not talking. 好吧 你还是不说话
[40:54] What do you want to do tonight? 你今晚想做什么
美女上错身

Post navigation

Previous Post: 美女上错身(Drop Dead Diva)第6季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 美女上错身(Drop Dead Diva)第6季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme