时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | See that aspiring model there? | 看见那个满怀抱负的模特没 |
[00:04] | That’s me — Deb — | 那就是我 黛比 |
[00:06] | until the day I died. | 直到我死的那天 |
[00:08] | I thought I’d go straight to heaven, | 我以为我会直接上天堂 |
[00:09] | but there was a bit of a mix-up, | 但是出了点小乱子 |
[00:11] | and I woke up in someone else’s body. | 结果我在别人的躯体中醒来 |
[00:13] | So now, I’m Jane, | 所以现在 我成了简 |
[00:15] | A super-busy lawyer with my very own assistant. | 一名拥有个人助理的超忙律师 |
[00:19] | I got a new life, a new wardrobe, | 我有了新的生活 新的衣着 |
[00:21] | and the only people who really know what’s going on with me | 而唯一知道真相的人 |
[00:23] | are my girlfriend Stacy and my guardian angel, Paul. | 是我的闺蜜史黛西 还有我的守护天使保罗 |
[00:26] | I used to think everything happened for a reason. | 我一直觉得世间万事必有其因 |
[00:29] | Well, I sure hope I was right. | 好吧 我真希望我没想错 |
[00:54] | Hey. It’s late. Why are you still here? | 很晚了 你怎么还没走 |
[00:57] | Finishing my client’s love contract. | 我要弄完客户的爱情合约 |
[00:59] | Love contract? Sounds kind of juicy. | 爱情合约吗 听起来很有料啊 |
[01:02] | Not really. | 其实不是 |
[01:04] | My client wants a guarantee that his fiance | 我客户想让他的未婚妻保证 |
[01:05] | will cook him beef stroganoff once a month | 每个月会给他做一次俄罗斯酸奶牛肉 |
[01:07] | and allow him to wear a jogging suit to the theater, | 并允许他穿运动服去剧院 |
[01:10] | among other things. | 还有其它一些事 |
[01:14] | Um, I’m sorry. I’ve gotta go. | 不好意思 我得走了 |
[01:19] | Ms. Bingum, I got your voicemail. | 宾格温女士 我收到了你的留言 |
[01:20] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么事 |
[01:22] | Turn around. | 回头看看 |
[01:25] | I can’t believe you’re here. | 真不敢相信你来了 |
[01:28] | I was so worried. | 我真的很担心你 |
[01:32] | Why don’t we give them a little privacy? | 不妨给他们一点私人空间 |
[01:34] | I’ll show you to my office. | 我带你们去我办公室 |
[01:35] | You have 10 minutes. | 你们有十分钟时间 |
[01:41] | Take as much time as you need. | 你们尽情团聚 |
[01:43] | I’ll be outside, and everything — | 我就在外面 一切… |
[01:48] | Somebody help! | 救命啊 |
[01:50] | Jane? Jane! | 简 简 |
[01:55] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[02:04] | Morning. Someone slept like a baby. | 早啊 有人睡得像个孩子 |
[02:07] | What? What are you talking about? | 什么 你说什么呢 |
[02:09] | You cried most of the night — like a baby. | 你昨晚老哭 像个孩子一样 |
[02:12] | Want to talk about it? | 想诉诉苦吗 |
[02:13] | My former best friend is dating my former fiance | 我前闺蜜在和我的前任未婚夫交往 |
[02:15] | I don’t think there’s a lot to talk about. | 我觉得没什么好说的 |
[02:17] | O-kay. | 好吧 |
[02:19] | Well, hey, I made you your favorite — | 我给你做了你最爱吃的… |
[02:20] | Stacy is so selfish. | 史黛西太自私了 |
[02:23] | You know? And inconsiderate. | 还很不顾别人感受 |
[02:26] | She’s also pregnant with Owen’s child, so maybe we — | 她还怀了欧文的孩子 所以或许我们… |
[02:28] | No, no. Do not take her side. | 不不 别替她说话 |
[02:30] | No, no. I was not doing that. | 不不 我没替她说话 |
[02:36] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[02:36] | Carrot, orange, and beet smoothie. Your favorite. | 胡萝卜橙子甜菜奶昔 你的最爱 |
[02:40] | Actually, that is Stacy’s favorite. | 实际上 这是史黛西的最爱 |
[02:44] | I’m allergic to beets. | 我对甜菜过敏 |
[02:52] | Good morning. | 早安 |
[02:54] | Thanks again for letting me | 再次感谢你 |
[02:55] | crash on your couch last night. | 昨晚睡你的沙发 |
[02:57] | Oh, no, that’s the least I can do. | 太不足挂齿了 |
[02:59] | Although you didn’t say much between all the tears. | 你痛哭流涕的时候也没说太多 |
[03:03] | Do you want to talk about it? | 想聊聊吗 |
[03:04] | Well, my best friend doesn’t want me to be happy. | 我的闺蜜不希望我幸福 |
[03:06] | What’s there to talk about? | 还有什么好聊的 |
[03:08] | There’s more to it than that. | 可不止这些 |
[03:09] | No, no. Do not take her side. | 不不 别替她说话 |
[03:11] | No! No. I’m not doing that. | 不不 我没替她说话 |
[03:13] | I’m just — I’m saying that obviously I understand… | 我只是说显然我理解 |
[03:16] | why Jane is hurt. | 简受伤的原因 |
[03:17] | So, when I asked you to be my sperm donor, | 我请你捐精的时候 |
[03:19] | I had no idea it could lead to something more. | 不知道会有进一步发展 |
[03:22] | I hate that I’m hurting Jane. | 我恨我自己伤害了简 |
[03:24] | Maybe I’m just a terrible person. | 或许我真的做人很失败 |
[03:27] | No! No, look. | 不 听着 |
[03:29] | Jane and I were over the moment she kissed Grayson. | 我和简在她亲格雷森的时候就已经结束了 |
[03:32] | And with or without you, | 不管有没有你 |
[03:33] | we were never getting back together again. | 我们都不会复合了 |
[03:35] | Ever. Oh, thank you. | 永远不会 谢谢 |
[03:37] | I ordered us drinks. | 我给你也点了饮料 |
[03:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:39] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[03:44] | Uh, what is this? | 这是什么 |
[03:45] | Cilantro and kale smoothie — your favorite. | 香菜甘蓝奶昔 你的最爱 |
[03:46] | No, actually it’s Jane’s favorite. | 不 其实这是简的最爱 |
[03:48] | Cilantro makes me gag. | 香菜会让我作呕 |
[03:57] | Teri, hold all my calls. | 泰丽 别接电话进来 |
[03:58] | I need at least an hour of online shopping therapy. | 我要做至少一小时的网购治疗 |
[04:00] | Sorry, boss. There’s someone in your office. | 抱歉 头儿 有人在你办公室等你 |
[04:02] | Is it Stacy? | 是史黛西吗 |
[04:03] | No. An old client — Becca Holt. | 不 是个老客户 贝卡·霍尔特 |
[04:05] | You helped her with a real-estate matter a few years ago. | 你几年前帮她解决了房产纠纷 |
[04:07] | She was here when I arrived. | 我来的时候她已经在里面了 |
[04:14] | Becca! | 贝卡 |
[04:17] | Uh, did we have an appointment? | 我们约了吗 |
[04:19] | I’m sorry, I just — I didn’t know where else to go. | 抱歉 我无处可去了 |
[04:22] | Oh. That’s okay. What’s going on? | 没关系 出什么事了 |
[04:26] | Someone’s trying to kill me. | 有人想杀我 |
[04:28] | What? | 什么 |
[04:29] | Oh, my god. Um… | 天呐 |
[04:32] | Okay, take a deep breath. | 好吧 深呼吸 |
[04:34] | Tell me what’s going on. | 告诉我来龙去脉 |
[04:36] | I work at the flower mart. | 我在花市工作 |
[04:38] | Early this morning, | 今天一早 |
[04:38] | I was cleaning out an old storage bin. | 我在打扫一个旧储物箱 |
[04:40] | I pulled on a drawer, and it fell apart, | 我拉开一个抽屉 它就散架了 |
[04:42] | And that’s when I — | 于是我… |
[04:43] | I found this. | 发现了这个 |
[04:46] | Oh. Whoa. Is that cocaine? | 那是可卡因吗 |
[04:49] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[04:50] | I freaked, and I called my boss, Edgar Tamlin. | 我吓坏了 就打电话给我老板埃德加·塔林 |
[04:52] | He told me he was coming right over. | 他说马上就过来 |
[04:54] | When I heard his car pull up, I looked through a window, | 我听到他停车的声音 就朝窗外看去 |
[04:57] | and I saw him with a gun. | 我看到他拿着枪 |
[04:59] | I took off through the back. | 我从后门跑了 |
[05:01] | A-and you came here? | 然后你就来这里了 |
[05:02] | I was too afraid to go home. Tamlin knows where I live! | 我不敢回家 塔林知道我住哪里 |
[05:06] | Jane, what do I do now? | 简 我该怎么办 |
[05:09] | We’re gonna go to the U.S. Attorney’s Office. | 我们去联邦检察官办公室 |
[05:11] | And you’re gonna tell him exactly what you told me. | 你把事情原委重新告诉他一遍 |
[05:16] | Don’t bug me! | 别烦我 |
[05:19] | Catchphrase. | 口头禅 |
[05:20] | From your TV show “Already Home.” | 从你的电视节目《已经到家》学来的 |
[05:22] | My, uh, my 10-year-old niece, she says it all the time. | 我十岁大的侄女 整天挂在嘴边 |
[05:25] | Well, her parents must love that. | 她父母一定很爱看 |
[05:27] | She wants her entire family to live in a retirement home, | 她想让她全家住在养老院 |
[05:29] | Like — like your character. | 就像你的角色 |
[05:31] | It’s her favorite show. | 这是她最喜欢的节目 |
[05:32] | Take that, Hannah Montana. | 接招吧 汉娜·蒙塔纳 |
[05:34] | Well, my daughter’s thrilled | 我女儿受宠若惊 |
[05:35] | that she’s an inspiration to young girls. | 因为她鼓舞着年轻姑娘们 |
[05:37] | And that is sort of why we’re here. | 我们也是为了这个才来找你的 |
[05:41] | We’re being blackmailed for $100,000. | 我们被勒索十万块 |
[05:46] | I-I blackened out the private parts. | 我在私处打了码 |
[05:48] | It’s only side boob and side butt. | 只有侧乳和侧臀 |
[05:49] | I mean, Rihanna shows more skin in church. | 蕾哈娜做礼拜的时候露得都比这多 |
[05:51] | But, seeing as I’m a teen role model, | 不过 鉴于我是个青少年榜样 |
[05:53] | if this photo gets out, my network is going to dump me | 如果这张照片流传出去 我的电视台就会把我开除 |
[05:55] | faster than Selena Gomez dumped Justin Bieber. | 比赛琳娜·戈麦斯蹬了贾斯丁·比伯还快 |
[05:57] | Do you know the blackmailer? | 你们认识敲诈者吗 |
[05:58] | He’s an “Artist.” Theo Lamont. | 他是个”艺术家” 西奥·拉蒙特 |
[06:01] | His art involves taking candid photos through hotel windows. | 他的艺术包括透过宾馆窗户偷拍照片 |
[06:04] | You know, hotel guests tying their shoes, | 宾馆客人系鞋带 |
[06:06] | brushing their teeth, reading — stuff like that. | 刷牙 阅读 诸如此类的照片 |
[06:08] | Fascinating. | 有意思 |
[06:09] | Apparently, he’s a big deal. | 显然 他是个有头有脸的人物 |
[06:11] | You know, he’s had gallery shows in New York and Miami, | 他在纽约和迈阿密都有美术展 |
[06:13] | and Hollywood’s next. | 下一场要在好莱坞开 |
[06:14] | So this photo was taken at a hotel in Hollywood? | 那这张照片是在好莱坞的一家宾馆拍的 |
[06:16] | Yeah, I had had an early-morning press junket, | 对 我清早有个媒体招待会 |
[06:18] | so I just stayed overnight. | 所以我就在那里过夜了 |
[06:19] | Lamont took the photo through Ashley’s window. | 拉蒙特透过艾希莉的窗户拍了这张照 |
[06:21] | When he realized he had caught a celebrity in a compromising position, | 他发现自己拍到不能曝光照片的名人后 |
[06:24] | he e-mailed me the copy, | 就把副本电邮给我 |
[06:26] | said that he would sell the negatives or… | 说我们可以买下照片不让它展出 不然… |
[06:28] | He’d put it in the exhibit — what a creep. | 他就会展出 真下贱 |
[06:30] | Yeah, I mean, Ashley’s whole career is at stake. | 是的 艾希莉的事业岌岌可危 |
[06:33] | And he knows it. | 他知道这点 |
[06:35] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[06:37] | The public is never going to see this photo. | 公众永远不会见到这张照片 |
[06:41] | Finally, we have sufficient evidence to arrest Edgar Tamlin. | 我们终于有充分证据逮捕埃德加·塔林了 |
[06:45] | So you knew about him. | 原来你认识他 |
[06:46] | Tamlin connects suppliers in South America | 塔林给南美供货商 |
[06:48] | with distributors throughout the U.S. | 和全美经销商牵线搭桥 |
[06:50] | And we’ve had him under surveillance for almost a year. | 我们已经监视了他近一年 |
[06:53] | But we couldn’t nail him without indisputable proof. | 可我们没有确凿证据来给他定罪 |
[06:56] | And with your client’s testimony, | 有了你委托人的证词 |
[06:57] | he’ll be going away for life. | 他就要做一辈子牢了 |
[06:59] | I’m so glad we could help. | 很高兴我们能帮忙 |
[07:02] | About Becca’s safety — | 关于贝卡的安全 |
[07:04] | Tamlin knows she found the cocaine. | 塔林知道她发现了可卡因 |
[07:05] | Can you keep her safe until he’s arrested? | 你能在他被捕前保证她的安全吗 |
[07:07] | Tamlin’s arrest won’t change anything. | 塔林被捕不会改变任何事 |
[07:09] | By now, he’ll have tipped off his distributors. | 现在他应该已经他的经销商们送信了 |
[07:12] | And they’ll all come after you. | 他们会来追杀你 |
[07:15] | Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[07:15] | We’d like to enter you into our witness protection program. | 我们希望你参加证人保护项目 |
[07:19] | No. No. Jane. | 不 简 |
[07:21] | There’s got to be another way. | 肯定还有其他办法 |
[07:22] | That’s the only way to ensure your client’s safety. | 这是唯一保证你委托人安全的方法 |
[07:25] | Ms. Bingum, as Becca’s attorney, | 宾格温女士 作为贝卡的律师 |
[07:27] | you’ll be kept in the loop, | 你会了解内情 |
[07:28] | but no one else can know about her situation. | 可不得告诉其他任何人她的处境 |
[07:31] | Parents, friends, loved ones — no one. | 父母 朋友 爱人 谁都不许说 |
[07:35] | No, this can’t be happening. | 不能这样 |
[07:37] | I’ll have the marshals take you to a safe house. | 我会让法警带你去安全屋 |
[07:39] | Wait, I have to go right now? | 等等 我现在就得去吗 |
[07:41] | Ma’am, I’m sorry, but… | 女士 抱歉 可是 |
[07:44] | Life as you know it — | 你过去的生活 |
[07:46] | It’s over. | 已经结束了 |
[07:59] | Excuse me. | 抱歉打扰 |
[08:01] | – Sorry. – That’s okay. | -抱歉 -没事 |
[08:02] | – Ms. Bingum? – Yes. | -宾格温女士吗 -是的 |
[08:04] | Hi, I’m Neal Sherwin — Becca Holt’s boyfriend. | 我是尼尔·舍温 贝卡·霍尔特的男友 |
[08:08] | Oh. Yeah — oh. | 记起来了 |
[08:10] | Yeah. How can I help you? | 嗯 需要帮忙吗 |
[08:12] | Well, she texted me early this morning | 她今早给我发短信 |
[08:13] | and said she was going to see a lawyer. | 说要见一名律师 |
[08:14] | I remembered your name. | 我记得你名字 |
[08:16] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:17] | She’s not answering her phone. | 她不接电话 |
[08:18] | She’s not at work. | 也没在公司 |
[08:19] | The police said I can’t file a missing-persons report for 48 hours. | 警方说不足四十八小时不能立失踪人口案 |
[08:23] | I was hoping you might know something. | 我想你可能知道她的下落 |
[08:25] | I-I’m so sorry. I…I don’t. | 抱歉 我不知道 |
[08:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:30] | Sorry I disturbed you. | 抱歉打扰了 |
[08:31] | No problem. | 没事 |
[08:39] | That’s Becca’s sweater. | 那是贝卡的毛衣 |
[08:39] | No. No. It’s mine. Yeah. | 不不 是我的 |
[08:41] | That style is so on-trend right now. | 那种款式现在很流行 |
[08:47] | Ms. Bingum, what’s going on? | 宾格温女士 怎么回事 |
[08:51] | Neal… | 尼尔 |
[08:52] | Neal, all I can tell you is that Becca is fine. | 尼尔 我能说的只有贝卡现在没事 |
[08:54] | You saw her? Where is she? | 你见到她了 她在哪里 |
[08:56] | Listen, I can’t say. | 听着 我不能说 |
[08:58] | What do you mean you can’t say?! | 你不能说是什么意思 |
[08:59] | As her lawyer, | 作为她的律师 |
[09:00] | I am not at liberty to say. | 我无权说出来 |
[09:04] | Please. | 拜托 |
[09:06] | Put yourself in my shoes. | 你能理解我的感受吗 |
[09:10] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[09:14] | Can you at least give her a message for me? | 你能至少替我传个信给她吗 |
[09:16] | If I write it on a note? | 我写下来 |
[09:19] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:20] | I cannot promise anything, but I’ll try. | 我无法承诺任何事 可我会试试 |
[09:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:31] | Oh. Grayson. | 格雷森 |
[09:33] | We’re at work. | 我们在工作呢 |
[09:35] | And we’re no longer a secret. | 我们早就开诚布公了 |
[09:36] | You know what? You are right. | 那好吧 你说得对 |
[09:44] | And I totally forgot why I was coming to see you. | 我完全忘了为什么来找你了 |
[09:46] | Oh! Yeah. | 想起来了 |
[09:48] | The new Matt Damon “Not a bourne movie but kinda like one” | 马特·达蒙新片《不是谍战片的谍战片》 |
[09:50] | opens tomorrow. | 明天公映 |
[09:51] | You in? | 你去看吗 |
[09:52] | That sounds fun. | 听着还挺有趣 |
[09:54] | Uh, hey, you’ve got a guy in your office, so… | 有人在你办公室 |
[09:56] | Go, go, go. | 快去吧 |
[09:58] | That must be my new client… | 那一定是我的新客户 |
[10:00] | Who is half an hour early. | 早到了半小时 |
[10:02] | – I’ll see you later. – Okay. | -回见 -好 |
[10:08] | Marty Frumm? | 马蒂·弗洛姆吗 |
[10:09] | Yes, sir. That would be me. | 是 先生 就是我 |
[10:10] | You’re early. | 你早到了 |
[10:11] | I’m always early. | 我总是早到 |
[10:12] | Listen. I hope I didn’t interrupt your little make-out session. | 听着 希望我没有打扰到你们亲热 |
[10:16] | She’s quite something. | 她真是个尤物 |
[10:18] | On the phone you mentioned you were getting married. | 电话上说你正准备结婚 |
[10:21] | That’s right. Wife number three. | 没错 三婚 |
[10:22] | But this time I want to protect myself. | 但这次我想保护自己 |
[10:25] | You want a prenup. | 你想签个婚前协议 |
[10:27] | No, she can have all the money she wants. | 不 钱她想要都可以拿去 |
[10:29] | Yeah, I got plenty. I’m in the diamond business. | 我有的是钱 我做钻石生意的 |
[10:31] | Listen, Mr. Kent, what I want is a love contract. | 听着 肯特先生 我想要的是份爱情合约 |
[10:36] | A love contract? | 爱情合约 |
[10:37] | I want Christy to be contractually bound | 我想要克里斯蒂按照合约 |
[10:40] | to certain marital stipulations. | 履行婚姻条款 |
[10:43] | For instance, I want it in writing | 比如 我想以书面方式规定 |
[10:44] | that she has to make love to me at least once a week. | 她每周必须至少和我做一次爱 |
[10:46] | That she can’t put on any more than two pounds a year. | 她每年不能增重超过两磅 |
[10:49] | And when we go on vacation, her mother can’t come with us. | 我们度假的时候 她妈妈不能跟着来 |
[10:53] | Christy’s mother? | 克里斯蒂的妈妈 |
[10:54] | Shereen, who’s actually younger than me, | 谢琳 比我还年轻 |
[10:57] | but I’ll tell you something. | 可我告诉你 |
[10:58] | If she grows up to look like her mother, | 如果她长大以后像她妈妈 |
[11:00] | I’m gonna have a pretty terrific life ahead of me. | 我往后的日子可难熬了 |
[11:03] | Marty, I’m not sure a contract like you’re proposing is enforceable. | 马蒂 我不确定你提出的合约是否可行 |
[11:07] | I have a friend who has one. | 我有个朋友就有一份 |
[11:09] | Yeah, he gets to make nookie in the back of his Cadillac | 每次他打保龄超过230分 |
[11:11] | every time he bowls over 230. | 就在卡迪拉克后座玩车震 |
[11:15] | Tell you what — I’ll look into it, get back to you. | 这样吧 我会仔细研究 然后回复你 |
[11:18] | Fantastic. | 太好了 |
[11:19] | And you won’t have to look hard. It’s there. | 你也不必使劲研究 有先例的 |
[11:24] | Mr. Lamont, Ashley is a well-known public figure. | 拉蒙特先生 艾希莉是位知名公众人物 |
[11:27] | According to California Civil Code section 33-44, | 根据《加州民事法典》第33-44条 |
[11:31] | You cannot exploit her image for commercial gain. | 你不能擅用她的影像谋取商业利益 |
[11:35] | I’m an artist. | 我是个艺术家 |
[11:36] | I’m not putting her picture on mugs or T-shirts. | 我不会把她的照片放到马克杯或汗衫上 |
[11:39] | The photo is going in my exhibit. | 这张照片会收进我的展品 |
[11:40] | Her celebrity is incidental and therefore non-actionable. | 她的名气是附带条件 因此不可提起诉讼 |
[11:43] | Didn’t even know Ashley was famous | 在我女友告诉我之前 |
[11:45] | until my girlfriend told me. | 我都不知道艾希莉是名人 |
[11:46] | At which point you realized the value of the image | 于是你意识到该图像的价值 |
[11:48] | and demanded $100,000 to keep it private. | 要求十万块保密费 |
[11:50] | Mr. Lamont was merely offering the Bradfords the opportunity | 拉蒙特先生仅仅是给布雷德福德家提供机会 |
[11:53] | to purchase Ashley’s portrait before it goes into his exhibition. | 在艾希莉的肖像参展之前先行购买 |
[11:56] | Think of my offer as a…presale. | 可以视作预售 |
[11:58] | It’s extortion — plain and simple. | 这是摆明的敲诈 |
[12:00] | Mr. Bradford, as your lawyer will tell you, | 布雷德福德先生 你的律师会告诉你 |
[12:02] | it’s not technically extortion. | 这不算是敲诈 |
[12:05] | Not as the law defines it. | 没有法律对此进行定义 |
[12:08] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[12:09] | They have chosen their words… very carefully. | 他们的用词是精心挑选过的 |
[12:13] | As your lawyer will tell you, we have other ways to stop you. | 你的律师会告诉你 我们有其他方法阻止你 |
[12:16] | I’m seeking an emergency injunction. | 我要申请一份紧急禁令 |
[12:18] | We’re done here. | 先这样吧 |
[12:21] | Ddgar Tamlin was arrested an hour ago. | 埃德加·塔林一小时前被捕了 |
[12:24] | Now, until this trial, | 到审讯前 |
[12:24] | you’ll be staying at this safe house, | 你都会待在这个安全屋里 |
[12:26] | and then you’ll be transferred into witness protection. | 然后会被转到证人保护项目 |
[12:29] | We need your signature to move forward. | 我们需要你的签名才能进行下一步 |
[12:30] | Once you join witness protection, | 一旦你加入证人保护项目 |
[12:33] | you’ll get a new name and a new social security number. | 就会得到一个新名字和新社保号 |
[12:36] | The government will find you housing and a job, but… | 政府会帮你找住房和工作 可是 |
[12:39] | But, Becca, you can’t — | 贝卡 你不能… |
[12:42] | You can’t bring videos or photos. | 你不能带视频和照片 |
[12:46] | And you can never return to L.A. | 也绝不能回到洛杉矶 |
[12:50] | I’m giving up my entire life. | 我要放弃我全部的生活 |
[12:52] | We’re trying to save your life. | 我们在救你的命 |
[12:53] | Since 1971, | 自1971年起 |
[12:55] | we’ve relocated over 18,000 witnesses | 我们迁移了超过1万8千名证人 |
[12:57] | and family members. | 和家庭成员 |
[12:58] | No one who followed the rules has been killed. | 凡是遵守规则的人均未被杀 |
[13:03] | Could you give us a minute? | 能让我们谈谈吗 |
[13:04] | Please? | 可以吗 |
[13:05] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[13:12] | Jane, how? | 简 怎么办 |
[13:14] | How can I give up everything I’ve ever known? | 我怎么能放弃我所认知的一切 |
[13:16] | I know. It sounds overwhelming. | 我知道 这让人难以承受 |
[13:18] | And it won’t be easy. | 非常不容易 |
[13:21] | Unfortunately… | 可是很遗憾 |
[13:23] | I don’t think you have much of a choice. | 你没有别的选择 |
[13:27] | Jane, I’m in love. | 简 我在恋爱 |
[13:30] | And my boyfriend will never know what happened to me. | 我男朋友可能永远不会知道发生了什么 |
[13:33] | I mean, do you have any idea what that must feel like? | 你明白那是什么感觉吗 |
[13:39] | More than you can possibly know. | 可能比你更明白 |
[13:44] | You know, Neal came to my office looking for you. | 尼尔来我办公室找你 |
[13:47] | He was so worried. | 他很担心 |
[13:48] | And I told him that you were okay. | 我告诉他你一切都好 |
[13:52] | But I couldn’t tell him anything else. | 但也只能说这么多 |
[13:54] | And I probably shouldn’t do this, | 我可能不应该这么做 |
[13:56] | but he wrote you this note. | 不过他写了这张字条给你 |
[14:06] | I’ll give you just a minute. | 我让你一个人待会 |
[14:24] | Your honor, this photograph | 法官大人 这张照片 |
[14:25] | is a violation of Civil Code 1708.8, | 违反了民法第1708.8条 |
[14:28] | the anti-paparazzi statute. | 反狗仔队法 |
[14:29] | Paparazzi? | 什么狗仔队 |
[14:30] | My client’s a world-renowned artist. | 我的委托人是世界知名的艺术家 |
[14:32] | The statute prohibits trespass onto private property | 法令禁止侵入他人私有财产 |
[14:35] | with the intent to capture an image | 为蓄意获得他人 |
[14:36] | of someone engaged in personal activity. | 从事个人活动时的照片 |
[14:38] | We’re requesting an injunction | 我们提出禁令申请 |
[14:40] | preventing Mr. Lamont from displaying the photo, | 阻止拉蒙特先生发布照片 |
[14:42] | also a gag order preventing him from publicly acknowledging | 同时申请封口令使其不得在公开场合 |
[14:45] | that the photo even exists. | 确认照片的存在 |
[14:46] | On what grounds? | 依据是什么 |
[14:47] | The mere rumor of this photo | 仅这张照片带来的流言 |
[14:48] | could destroy Ashley’s career. | 就会毁了艾希莉的事业 |
[14:50] | There’s something more important here | 与一个二流明星的事业相比 |
[14:51] | than a tween star’s career, | 还有更重要的东西 |
[14:53] | and that is the First Amendment — | 那就是第一修正案 |
[14:54] | Freedom of artistic expression. | 艺术表达自由 |
[14:56] | The First Amendment doesn’t give you a right | 第一修正案没有赋予你 |
[14:57] | to photograph a young woman | 去拍摄一个年轻女孩 |
[14:58] | in the privacy of her hotel room. | 在她酒店房间隐私的权利 |
[15:00] | There was no expectation of privacy. | 这不存在隐私问题 |
[15:01] | Ashley Bradford was standing at her window. | 艾希莉·布雷德福德就站在窗户边 |
[15:04] | She knew that there were people below | 她知道下面有人 |
[15:05] | who could look up and see her. | 并且抬头就能看到她 |
[15:06] | I’m afraid I have to agree. | 很抱歉我同意这个观点 |
[15:08] | Your honor, my client is at risk | 法官大人 我方委托人有可能 |
[15:10] | of suffering irreparable harm. | 遭受不可挽回的伤害 |
[15:13] | You have 24 hours, Mr. French. | 你有二十四小时 法兰奇先生 |
[15:15] | Unless you can find a compelling legal argument, | 除非你找到一个有力的法律依据 |
[15:17] | Mr. Lamont will be allowed to do as he likes with his photo. | 否则拉蒙特先生可以自由处置他的照片 |
[15:29] | Hey. Can we talk? | 嘿 我们能谈谈吗 |
[15:32] | As long as it’s about business and not Stacy, yeah, of course. | 只要不是关于史黛西 公事当然可以 |
[15:35] | You got to work things out with her. | 你得解决你们俩之间的问题 |
[15:37] | What did I just say? | 我刚才怎么说的 |
[15:38] | You are a brilliant lawyer. Negotiate a settlement. | 你是个了不起的律师 协商和解吧 |
[15:41] | Oh, ho-ho, no. No, I couldn’t bill enough. | 不行 这场官司收多少律师费都不够 |
[15:45] | You two are best friends. | 你们两个可是最好的朋友 |
[15:46] | No. We were. | 不 过去是 |
[15:48] | You need each other. | 你们需要彼此 |
[15:49] | You do. | 真的 |
[15:50] | Stacy is not herself without you. | 没有你 史黛西都不是自己了 |
[15:52] | Oh, so now you’re an expert on Stacy? | 现在你是关于史黛西的专家了吗 |
[15:54] | Did you figure her all out last night | 她昨晚在你那儿过夜的时候 |
[15:56] | while she was sleeping over? | 你就完全了解她了吗 |
[15:58] | She needed a place to stay. | 她需要个住的地方 |
[15:59] | And not that it’s any of your business, | 虽然跟你无关 |
[16:01] | she slept on the couch. | 不过她是在沙发上过的夜 |
[16:02] | You know what, Owen? I-I do agree with you on one thing. | 知道吗 有一件事我确实跟你意见一样 |
[16:05] | Stacy isn’t herself. | 史黛西不是她自己了 |
[16:06] | Because the Stacy I know wouldn’t throw away a friendship | 因为我认识的史黛西不会因为冲动 |
[16:09] | on…an impulse. | 而重色轻友 |
[16:11] | You want to chalk this all up to an impulse, | 你要把这一切都归为冲动 |
[16:13] | You’re underselling all of us. | 你低估了我们 |
[16:14] | I’m just calling it like I see it. | 我只是看到什么说什么 |
[16:16] | Look, maybe you’re still wounded. | 也许你还很受伤 |
[16:18] | Maybe you’re in a rebound mode. | 也许你处在恢复期 |
[16:19] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:20] | And I know I have no right to voice an opinion about you, | 我知道我没有权利对你发表意见 |
[16:23] | but regarding Stacy… | 但至于史黛西 |
[16:26] | she should know better. | 她应该知道孰是孰非 |
[16:30] | I tried. | 我尽力了 |
[16:33] | Jane, I need you to come with me. | 简 跟我来 |
[16:35] | Okay. What’s up? | 好的 什么事 |
[16:36] | See those serious-looking dudes by the elevator? | 看到电梯那边神情严肃的人了吗 |
[16:39] | Yeah? | 怎么 |
[16:41] | They’re here for you. | 他们是来找你的 |
[16:47] | Hello. I’m Jane Bingum. | 你好 我是简·宾格温 |
[16:49] | Ma’am, we need you to come with us. | 女士 请跟我们走一趟 |
[16:51] | Why? | 为什么 |
[16:56] | Jane, what’s going on? | 简 出了什么事 |
[17:00] | – I… – She’s not at liberty to say. | -我 -她不能说 |
[17:18] | Ms. Bingum, I had you brought here | 宾格温女士 我把你找到这儿来 |
[17:19] | because you need to convince your client | 因为你得说服你的委托人 |
[17:21] | to sign the agreement. | 签署这份协议 |
[17:23] | I won’t do it unless I can say goodbye to my boyfriend. | 除非我能跟我男友告别 否则不签 |
[17:26] | That’s not how this works. | 这行不通 |
[17:27] | Mr. Blaine, surely there’s something we can work out. | 布莱恩先生 我们一定可以想想办法 |
[17:29] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[17:31] | You can imagine what it would be like to leave someone you love. | 你能理解离开心爱之人是什么感受 |
[17:34] | Yes, and — and I’m sympathetic, but I can’t — | 是的 我很同情她 但是没办法 |
[17:37] | Ooh, actually, you can. | 事实上 你可以的 |
[17:39] | While these kinds of meetings are unusual, there is precedent, | 虽然这类会面不太寻常 但仍有先例 |
[17:42] | as long as the meetings happen prior to the relocation. | 只要会面安排在转移之前 |
[17:50] | What do you suggest? | 你的意思是 |
[17:50] | Um…my office. Tonight. | 今晚在我办公室 |
[17:53] | Around ten o’clock? Most people are gone by then. | 晚上十点左右 那时大部分人都走了 |
[18:01] | We’ll be there. | 我们会按时去 |
[18:12] | That’s Jane’s office, Marty. | 那是简的办公室 马蒂 |
[18:13] | – I’m over here. – I know. | -我的在那边 -我知道 |
[18:15] | I just love the women’s fashion magazines in this office. | 我只是爱看这间办公室的女性时尚杂志 |
[18:19] | Hem lines are getting shorter and shorter. | 裙子变得原来越短了 |
[18:22] | I can’t wait till next summer. | 我都对下个夏天迫不及待了 |
[18:25] | Good to know. Let’s go to my office. | 好吧 去我的办公室吧 |
[18:27] | You bet. | 好 |
[18:30] | Good news. | 好消息 |
[18:31] | Love contracts are actually legal. | 爱情合约真的合法 |
[18:32] | I told you. | 我就说嘛 |
[18:33] | You got to love this country. | 你不得不爱这个国家 |
[18:35] | Everything is negotiable. | 所有事都可以协商 |
[18:37] | Made a copy for you to review. | 这一份给你审查 |
[18:39] | Terrific. | 太棒了 |
[18:40] | Oh, and I have a couple more stipulations. | 我还要加上几项条款 |
[18:42] | Okay. Shoot. | 没问题 说吧 |
[18:43] | First — Christy can’t erase | 首先克里斯蒂不能删除 |
[18:45] | any of the golf shows from my DVR. | 硬盘录像机上的任何高尔夫节目 |
[18:47] | And, at least once a week, | 并且 每个星期 |
[18:49] | I get to go to the Chinese buffet downtown. | 我至少要去市中心吃一次中式自助餐 |
[18:52] | Why? | 为什么 |
[18:53] | They got this entree there called ducks in bondage. | 他们有一道主菜叫荷叶鸭 |
[18:55] | It’s a terrific aphrodisiac. | 是种强力春药 |
[18:58] | You should take your special friend there. | 你应该带你那个朋友去 |
[19:00] | I highly recommend it. | 我非常推荐 |
[19:03] | Thanks for the tip. I’ll think about it. | 非常感谢 我会考虑的 |
[19:05] | What do you mean you’ll think about it? | 你会考虑是什么意思 |
[19:06] | What’s the matter with you kids today? | 现在的年轻人都怎么了 |
[19:09] | If she’s special, you take her for the duck. | 如果她很特别 就带她去吃荷叶鸭 |
[19:13] | You won’t regret it. | 你不会后悔的 |
[19:18] | Hey, what a nice surprise. | 嘿 见到你真是惊喜 |
[19:20] | I’m just gonna drop this off | 我把这个放下就走 |
[19:21] | ’cause I don’t want to bump into Jane. | 因为我不想碰到简 |
[19:23] | No, no, she’s gone all afternoon. | 不会的 她整个下午都不在 |
[19:25] | In that case | 这样的话 |
[19:27] | Owen… | 欧文 |
[19:28] | why do you have a naked picture of Ashley Bradford? | 为什么你有一张艾希莉·布雷德福德的裸照 |
[19:31] | I’m trying to block the photographer | 我正努力阻止这位摄影师 |
[19:33] | from releasing the photo. | 发布这张照片 |
[19:34] | It could get her fired from her job. | 这会让她丢掉饭碗了 |
[19:35] | Why would she pose for a photo | 那她到底为什么要 |
[19:36] | like this in the first place? | 为这样的照片摆造型呢 |
[19:38] | – She didn’t pose for it. – Ha! Okay. | -她没有为拍照摆姿势 -好吧 |
[19:40] | If I have learned anything in my five years of modeling, | 要说我五年的模特生涯里学到了什么 |
[19:43] | it is, never eat tuna salad from a catering truck, | 那就是永远不要吃餐饮车上的金枪鱼沙拉 |
[19:46] | and always find your light. | 还有拍照的时候要找准光线 |
[19:48] | That’s why Ashley’s head is tilted like that. | 所以艾希莉的头会稍稍倾斜 |
[19:51] | It’s her signature look. | 这是她标志性形象 |
[19:53] | Like — like from “Zoolander.” | 就像电影《超级名模》 |
[19:55] | “Blue steel” — his classic move. | “蓝剑” 他的经典表情 |
[19:58] | More or less. | 差不多吧 |
[20:00] | Less. | 差点儿 |
[20:01] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[20:05] | If Ashley was posing, | 如果艾希莉是在摆造型 |
[20:06] | that means she knew someone was taking her photo. | 那就是说她知道有人在拍照 |
[20:08] | Why would she do that? | 她为什么要这么做 |
[20:09] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[20:10] | But teen stars live their lives online. | 但青少年明星过着网络生活 |
[20:12] | They tweet and blog about everything they do. | 所有事都会发微博和博客 |
[20:14] | I can tell you what the entire cast of “Pretty Little Liars” | 我可以告诉你整个《美少女的谎言》剧组 |
[20:17] | had for breakfast. | 早饭吃的什么 |
[20:18] | Stacy, you are a wealth of information. | 史黛西 你真是个百事通 |
[20:21] | So let’s eat. | 我们开动吧 |
[20:22] | Would you like the seaweed salad | 你喜欢海草沙拉 |
[20:24] | or the veggie burger? | 还是素食汉堡 |
[20:31] | I’m having second thoughts about the movie. | 关于看电影的事我有别的想法了 |
[20:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:34] | Uh, we could go to dinner instead. | 我们改去吃饭怎么样 |
[20:36] | I read about this new Peruvian place. | 我听说有一家新秘鲁餐厅 |
[20:39] | I was thinking maybe we kick it up a notch. | 我在想也许我们可以更进一步 |
[20:41] | Go away for the weekend — Santa Barbara. | 去圣巴巴拉过周末怎么样 |
[20:42] | I know a nice B&B right on the water. | 我知道海边一家非常棒的家庭旅馆 |
[20:44] | Uh going away together. | 一起去度周末吗 |
[20:48] | Well, if I’m moving too fast… | 如果我进展得太快 |
[20:49] | No. I’m…game if you are. | 不 如果你愿意我就陪你 |
[20:53] | Great. I’ll make reservations. | 太好了 我去预约 |
[20:55] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:04] | You stole Mr. Middlen’s wheelchair | 你偷了米德兰先生的轮椅 |
[21:06] | – to enter a soapbox derby?! – Yeah, sis. | -为了进入肥皂箱赛车比赛 -是的 姐 |
[21:09] | And I won first place! | 我还得了第一名 |
[21:10] | But he missed his dinner apointment. | 但他错过了晚餐的约会 |
[21:12] | I had the wheelchair back by 5:00. | 我五点就把轮椅还回去了 |
[21:14] | His appointment was at 4:00! | 他是四点的约会 |
[21:15] | By 5, Mr. Middlen has his dentures in a glass, | 五点的时候 米德兰先生把假牙放进杯子 |
[21:18] | and he’s falling asleep to “Law & Order.” | 然后看着《法律与秩序》睡着了 |
[21:20] | Ugh, whatever. I’m gonna go write my journal, | 随便吧 我要去写日记了 |
[21:22] | and you know what that means. | 你知道那意味着什么 |
[21:23] | Don’t bug me! | 别来烦我 |
[21:26] | All right, cut there. Nice work. | 好的 就到这儿 演得不错 |
[21:27] | Moving on. | 继续 |
[21:32] | Mr. French. | 法兰奇先生 |
[21:34] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么在这儿 |
[21:35] | Can we talk? | 我们能谈谈吗 |
[21:37] | Sure. | 当然 |
[21:44] | Why did you pose for Theo Lamont? | 你为什么摆姿势让西奥·拉蒙特拍照 |
[21:46] | I didn’t pose. | 我没有 |
[21:48] | He took that photo of me through my hotel window. | 他通过酒店窗户照的那张照片 |
[21:49] | Come on. This — this is not candid. | 得了 这不是偷拍 |
[21:53] | I checked your twitter account. | 我查过你的微博账户 |
[21:54] | You’ve been following Theo and his girlfriend. | 你一直在关注西奥和他女朋友 |
[21:56] | Yeah, I was interested in his art | 是 我对他的艺术很感兴趣 |
[21:57] | until I found out he was a perv. | 后来却发现他是个变态 |
[21:58] | Cut the act. | 别装了 |
[21:59] | You knew what you were doing. | 你知道你在做什么 |
[22:01] | The day before you checked into the hotel, | 你入住酒店的前一天 |
[22:02] | Theo’s girlfriend tweeted they’d be shooting there. | 西奥的女朋友发微博说他们会在那儿拍摄 |
[22:04] | You specifically asked for a room | 你故意要了一间 |
[22:06] | facing the corner where he was set up. | 正对他拍摄角落的房间 |
[22:09] | Why? | 为什么 |
[22:11] | Why did you do it? | 你为什么这样做 |
[22:14] | I want off the show. | 我不想演这部剧了 |
[22:16] | And I knew that if a photo like that got out, | 我知道如果那样的不雅照流传出来 |
[22:18] | the network would dump me. | 电视台就会炒了我 |
[22:20] | Let me guess. You want to do edgier material? | 我猜你是想演更前卫的角色 |
[22:22] | No. I want to go to college. | 不 我想去上大学 |
[22:24] | I’ve been accepted to Princeton. | 我被普林斯顿录取了 |
[22:27] | That’s — that’s impressive. | 那太棒了 |
[22:29] | But I’ve looked at your contract. | 但我看了你的合约 |
[22:31] | Why don’t you just have your dad | 你为什么不让你父亲 |
[22:32] | exercised the suspend and extend clause? | 行使延缓及扩展条款 |
[22:34] | It lets you leave the show for school | 那可以让你离开这部剧去上学 |
[22:36] | without being penalized. | 而又免于处罚 |
[22:37] | I asked my dad, and he said no. | 我问过我父亲了 他说不可以 |
[22:38] | He said I need to fulfill my obligations. | 他说我必需履行我的责任 |
[22:40] | But it’s not like I want to quit acting forever. | 但我又不是想一辈子都不演戏了 |
[22:42] | I just want to be like Natalie Portman. | 我只是想像娜塔莉·波特曼一样 |
[22:45] | She got to go Harvard, and it didn’t hurt her career. | 她去上了哈佛 但又没妨碍她的事业 |
[22:49] | Well, maybe your dad just doesn’t understand | 也许你父亲只是没有理解 |
[22:50] | how important college is to you. | 大学对你的重要性 |
[22:53] | The minute I got famous, | 我刚一成名 |
[22:54] | my dad dropped his job and became my manager. | 我父亲就辞掉工作做了我的经纪人 |
[22:57] | And the only thing he has managed to do thus far is spend my money. | 到目前为止他所做的就只是花我挣的钱 |
[23:00] | He just bought a brand-new house in Beverly Hills. | 他刚在贝弗利山庄买了一套新房子 |
[23:02] | That must be a lot of pressure on you. | 那对你来说一定很有压力 |
[23:04] | Yeah. I want out. | 是的 我想抽身 |
[23:05] | But I can’t just go crazy and wild like Amanda or Lindsay, | 但我不能像阿曼达或是琳赛那样变得放荡不羁 |
[23:09] | because I have a morals clause | 因为我有道德条款 |
[23:10] | and the network could sue me for damages. | 电视台会因为损害形象而告我 |
[23:12] | So you created a scandal racy enough to get you fired | 所以你制造了足以让你被炒鱿鱼的丑闻 |
[23:14] | but didn’t appear to be an intentional violation of the clause — | 但又不构成对条款的蓄意违反 |
[23:16] | that’s really smart. | 这招太聪明了 |
[23:17] | It’s not smart enough. | 还不够聪明 |
[23:19] | I never thought that Theo Lamont would turn around and extort us. | 我从没想过西奥·拉蒙特会反过来敲诈我们 |
[23:22] | It’s not like I can just pay him off | 我又不能直接用钱打发他 |
[23:23] | because my dad controls all of my money since I’m under 18. | 因为我未满十八岁 我父亲控制着所有的钱 |
[23:26] | Mr. French, are you gonna tell my dad? | 法兰奇先生 你会告诉我父亲吗 |
[23:31] | Owen. | 欧文 |
[23:33] | I have an idea. | 我有办法了 |
[23:35] | But you got to trust me. Okay? | 但你得相信我 好吗 |
[23:39] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:43] | Hey. It’s late. Why are you still here? | 很晚了 你怎么还没走 |
[23:45] | Finishing my client’s love contract. | 我要弄完客户的爱情合约 |
[23:48] | Love contract? Sounds kind of juicy. | 爱情合约吗 听起来很有料啊 |
[23:51] | Mm, not really. | 其实不是 |
[23:52] | My client wants a guarantee that his fiance | 我客户想让他的未婚妻保证 |
[23:54] | will cook him beef stroganoff once a month | 每个月会给他做一次俄罗斯酸奶牛肉 |
[23:56] | and allow him to wear a jogging suit to the theater, | 并允许他穿运动服去剧院 |
[23:59] | among other things. | 还有其它一些事 |
[24:02] | Um, I’m sorry. I’ve gotta go. | 不好意思 我得走了 |
[24:07] | Ms. Bingum, I got your voicemail. | 宾格温女士 我收到了你的留言 |
[24:09] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么事 |
[24:10] | Turn around. | 回头看看 |
[24:14] | I can’t believe you’re here. | 真不敢相信你来了 |
[24:16] | I was so worried. | 我真的很担心你 |
[24:20] | Why don’t we give them a little privacy? | 不妨给他们一点私人空间 |
[24:22] | I’ll show you to my office. | 我带你们去我办公室 |
[24:24] | You have 10 minutes. | 你们有十分钟时间 |
[24:30] | Take as much time as you need. | 你们尽情团聚 |
[24:32] | I’ll be outside, and everything — | 我就在外面 一切… |
[24:37] | Somebody help! | 救命啊 |
[24:38] | Jane? Jane! | 简 简 |
[24:44] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[24:56] | How’s becca? | 贝卡怎么样了 |
[24:57] | Well, the bullet nicked a blood vessel, | 子弹射穿了血管 |
[24:59] | but she’s doing fine. | 但是她现在没问题了 |
[25:00] | She’ll be released by the end of the day. | 今天晚上就可以出院 |
[25:01] | Thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[25:02] | Ms. Bingum, we’ve arrested Becca’s boyfriend. | 宾格温女士 我们已经逮捕了贝卡的男朋友 |
[25:06] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[25:07] | Well, he was the only outsider | 他是在贝卡中枪时 |
[25:08] | with knowledge that Becca was at your firm when she got shot. | 唯一知道她在你们律所的外人 |
[25:13] | These are the initial findings from my department. | 这是我们部门的初步报告 |
[25:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:28] | Morning, boss. | 老板 早上好 |
[25:29] | You got a second? | 有时间吗 |
[25:30] | Did you hear what happened last night? | 你听说昨晚发生的事了吗 |
[25:31] | Of course. Gunshot, woman down. Yada yada. | 当然 枪击 伤到一个女人 之类的 |
[25:34] | Hey, can we talk about the Jane-Stacy breakup? | 我们能谈谈简和史黛西决裂的事吗 |
[25:38] | I guess. | 可以吧 |
[25:39] | I don’t know what it’s like being around Stacy, | 我不知道跟史黛西一起是什么样 |
[25:41] | but living with Jane is a total buzz kill. | 但跟简住在一起非常扫兴 |
[25:43] | Well, get used to it. | 那就习惯一下 |
[25:44] | Neither one is gonna be the first to apologize. | 她们俩没人会先道歉的 |
[25:46] | That is why it is up to us to broker a rapprochement, | 这就需要我们来帮助她们重归于好 |
[25:49] | as they say in certain parts of Canada. | 在加拿大某些地区就是这么说的 |
[25:51] | – I don’t see how. – But I do. | -我不知道怎么办 -我知道 |
[25:53] | Owen, what excites these smart, lovely ladies? | 欧文 什么能让这些聪明可爱的姑娘们高兴 |
[25:57] | New shoes? | 新鞋子 |
[25:58] | Cleanses? | 净化断食法 |
[25:59] | Gluten-free muffins? That’s a big one. | 无麸麦芬吗 这个很管用 |
[26:01] | And… Romantic comedies. | 还有 浪漫喜剧 |
[26:03] | They watch the same ones over and over. | 她们一直反复地看同一部电影 |
[26:05] | My plan is a little “Sleepless in Seattle,” | 我的计划是来一点《西雅图夜未眠》 |
[26:07] | a touch of “Sex And The City” — the first movie — | 来一点《欲望都市》电影第一部 |
[26:09] | with a little “You’ve Got Mail” thrown in for good measure. | 再来点《电子情书》增加效果 |
[26:12] | I don’t understand the words you’re saying, | 我听不懂你在说什么 |
[26:13] | but, please, continue. | 但是请接着说 |
[26:14] | I tell Jane | 我告诉简 |
[26:15] | that Stacy wants to meet her tonight at Fabulous Nails at 7:00 | 史黛西想今天晚上七点在亮甲沙龙见她 |
[26:18] | for a mani-pedi and an apology. | 做个手脚美甲 外加道歉 |
[26:20] | I tell Stacy that Jane wants to apologize — | 我告诉史黛西 简想道歉 |
[26:23] | same time, same place. | 同样的时间地点 |
[26:24] | And once they’re soaking their little piggies together, | 只要她们在一起做个美甲 |
[26:26] | all will be forgiven. | 就能尽释前嫌了 |
[26:27] | I don’t think they’re gonna fall | 我不觉得她们不会 |
[26:28] | for such a simple manipulation. | 这么容易被摆布 |
[26:30] | You got a better plan, I’m all ears. | 你要是有更好的办法 我洗耳恭听 |
[26:35] | – Okay. – Yeah? | -好吧 -行吗 |
[26:36] | – Yeah. – Beautiful. | -行 -太棒了 |
[26:48] | Jane? | 简 |
[26:50] | Morning. | 早啊 |
[26:52] | How’s Neal? Is he okay? | 尼尔怎么样了 他还好吗 |
[26:55] | Becca, there’s something that you need to know. | 贝卡 我有件事要告诉你 |
[27:00] | Neal is in custody. | 尼尔被拘留了 |
[27:01] | He’s being charged with attempted murder of a federal witness. | 他被指控蓄意谋杀联邦证人 |
[27:06] | – You. – What? | -也就是你 -什么 |
[27:08] | The feds believe that he’s been working with Tamlin all along. | 联邦警官认为他一直在与塔林合作 |
[27:12] | They think that he arranged to have someone | 他们认为他安排某人 |
[27:14] | waiting across the street from my office with a rifle. | 在我办公室对面拿着步枪守着 |
[27:18] | No, this doesn’t make any sense. | 不 这根本说不通啊 |
[27:20] | Neal and Tamlin only met once at a company party. | 尼尔和塔林只在公司聚会上见过一面 |
[27:23] | They hardly spoke. | 他们几乎没说过话 |
[27:25] | The feds believe that Neal had me deliver that letter to you | 联邦警官认为尼尔让我给你送了那封信 |
[27:28] | in hopes of drawing you out of hiding. | 希望把你引出来 |
[27:32] | Neal loves me. | 尼尔爱我 |
[27:35] | I’m so sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[27:37] | And if — if I put you in danger in any way… | 如果我将你置身于危险之中 |
[27:42] | If there’s anything I can do — | 如果我能为你做点什么 |
[27:43] | I am telling you, | 我告诉你 |
[27:45] | Neal didn’t do this. | 这不是尼尔干的 |
[27:47] | And there is something you can do for me. | 你确实可以为我做点什么 |
[27:50] | Prove he’s innocent. | 证明他的清白 |
[27:55] | I appreciate you coming back to my office. | 感谢你们再次与我约见 |
[27:58] | Well, we assume you’re purchasing the photograph. | 我们认为你想购买那张照片 |
[28:00] | Actually, no, but the A.D.A. is interested in it. | 其实不是 但助理检察官对此感兴趣 |
[28:03] | Something about child pornography? | 好像跟儿童色情照片有关 |
[28:06] | I’m told that the subject is under 18. | 据称照片中的人物不满十八岁 |
[28:08] | The photo may be suggestive, but it’s not pornographic. | 虽说那张照片有暗示性 但绝不是色情照片 |
[28:11] | Maybe you’re right, | 你可能说得没错 |
[28:12] | but the D.A.’s office has decided to prosecute | 但地检办决定就其是否适宜在公共场合展出 |
[28:14] | if it’s displayed in public. | 提起诉讼 |
[28:16] | Who knows what a jury will consider | 谁知道这年头陪审团 |
[28:17] | to be child porn these days? | 会把什么当做儿童色情照片呢 |
[28:19] | In Arizona, parents lost custody of their daughters | 在亚利桑那州 有对父母因为让当地超市 |
[28:21] | after asking a local Walmart to develop photos | 冲洗了女儿们洗澡的照片 |
[28:23] | of their girls in the bath. | 结果失去了监护权 |
[28:25] | Heck, even if you beat the charges, | 就算你打赢了官司 |
[28:27] | you’ll still be known for the rest of your life | 你后半辈子也会背上 |
[28:28] | as the alleged child pornographer. | 儿童色情摄影师的恶名 |
[28:31] | This is an abuse of prosecutorial discretion. | 这属于滥用起诉裁量权 |
[28:33] | Actually, it’s not. | 其实不是 |
[28:34] | He’s chosen his words very carefully. | 他很注意自己的用词 |
[28:45] | I’ll get you the negatives by the end of the day. | 我今天晚上把否定陈述给你 |
[28:49] | That’ll work. | 这样可以 |
[28:53] | I had nothing to do with Becca getting shot. | 我跟贝卡中枪没有半点关系 |
[28:56] | Then how did Edgar Tamlin know she’d be at my office last night? | 那埃德加·塔林怎么知道她昨晚在我办公室 |
[28:59] | I don’t know. | 我不清楚 |
[29:00] | You are looking at life in prison, Neal. | 你有可能被判终身徒刑 尼尔 |
[29:04] | Ms. Bingum, I would never hurt her. | 宾格温女士 我绝不会伤害她 |
[29:10] | The A.U.S.A. executed a search warrant. | 助理检察官执行了搜查令 |
[29:12] | Forensics went through Tamlin’s computer. | 他们对塔林的电脑进行了取证 |
[29:15] | Turns out you owe Tamlin over $10,000. | 发现你欠塔林一万多块 |
[29:19] | They believe you paid him back by passing along information | 他们认为他通过透露贝卡的下落 |
[29:22] | about Becca’s whereabouts. | 来还他的债 |
[29:23] | What?! | 什么 |
[29:24] | God, no! | 天啊 不是 |
[29:25] | Look, I can explain the money. | 我可以解释那笔钱的来由 |
[29:28] | Okay. | 好 |
[29:29] | I’m listening. | 我在听 |
[29:30] | Two weeks ago, becca took me to a company party. | 两周前 贝卡带我去了公司聚会 |
[29:33] | Tamlin strikes up a conversation. | 塔林跟我搭话 |
[29:35] | He asks me when I’m gonna make an honest woman out of Becca. | 他问我什么时候才会娶贝卡 |
[29:38] | I tell him not until I can afford to buy | 我说要等到有钱 |
[29:39] | the kind of ring she deserves. | 买配得上她的钻戒才行 |
[29:41] | Then he says he’s got this jeweler that can get me a deal. | 他说他认识个珠宝商可以给我公道价 |
[29:44] | And he offers to loan me the money for the ring. | 他提出要借给我钱买钻戒 |
[29:48] | Becca’s not wearing a ring. | 贝卡手上没戴戒指 |
[29:49] | It’s at home in my nightstand. | 戒指在我家的床头柜里 |
[29:51] | I was gonna propose next week. | 我准备下周求婚 |
[29:54] | Please. | 拜托 |
[29:57] | You have to believe me. | 你一定要相信我 |
[30:10] | That was quite a night last night, right? | 昨晚真是惊心动魄啊 |
[30:12] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[30:13] | I’m just glad you’re okay. | 你没事就好 |
[30:15] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[30:16] | I know the feds were involved. | 我知道联邦警局介入了此案 |
[30:18] | Can — can you tell me what’s going on? | 你能告诉我是怎么回事吗 |
[30:20] | Yeah. | 好 |
[30:22] | So… | 是这样的 |
[30:24] | My client’s boyfriend, Neal, is being charged with… | 我客户的男友尼尔遭到指控 |
[30:28] | Trying to kill her. | 企图蓄意谋杀她 |
[30:30] | And now she wants me to represent him. | 她现在想让我做他的代理律师 |
[30:33] | Did he do it? | 是他干的吗 |
[30:34] | Honestly, I don’t know. | 说实话我也不知道 |
[30:36] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:37] | I cannot figure out if… | 我捉摸不透 |
[30:39] | If Neal is a hopeless romantic or a coldblooded killer. | 尼尔是浪漫至极还是冷血杀手 |
[30:43] | And normally, I get a gut feeling about clients. | 一般来说我都会对客户有种直觉 |
[30:46] | But…not with this one. | 但这次却拿不准 |
[30:49] | Maybe that’s a good thing. | 这也许是件好事 |
[30:51] | You need to ignore your emotions and look at the facts. | 你要抛开个人感情 专注于事实 |
[30:54] | That’s what the A.U.S.A. is doing right now. | 助理检察官就正在查清事实 |
[30:57] | You know what? You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[31:00] | Thank you, Grayson. | 谢谢你 格雷森 |
[31:04] | The A.U.S.A. just delivered a ton of discovery. | 助理检察官刚刚送来一大堆调查证据 |
[31:06] | I put it in the conference room. | 我放在会议室了 |
[31:07] | Thanks, Teri. | 谢谢你 泰丽 |
[31:08] | You’re looking for a connection between Neal and the shooter. | 你在寻找尼尔与凶手之间的联系 |
[31:10] | Actually, between Neal and a guy named Edgar Tamlin, | 其实是尼尔与埃德加·塔林之间的联系 |
[31:13] | who was my client’s boss. | 他是我客户的老板 |
[31:15] | The A.U.S.A. can prove that they met once, | 助理检察官可以证明他们见过一面 |
[31:17] | but they’re gonna need to prove a stronger connection | 但他们要证明他俩之间有更深的联系 |
[31:19] | to prevail in court. | 才能在法庭上占上风 |
[31:20] | Need some help? | 你需要我帮忙吗 |
[31:22] | Yes. That would be great. | 好啊 你能帮我最好了 |
[31:27] | Gone through all the boxes. | 我翻过了所有的证据 |
[31:28] | There’s nothing connecting Neal to Tamlin. | 没有能证明尼尔和塔林之间联系的证据 |
[31:30] | Keep looking. | 继续找 |
[31:31] | Please? | 拜托了 |
[31:32] | I think your client’s clean. | 我觉得你的客户是清白的 |
[31:35] | And sappy. | 还很多愁善感 |
[31:38] | He even puts little hearts next to Becca’s name in his calendar. | 他还在日程表上贝卡的名字旁边花了小红心 |
[31:41] | That is sweet. | 真贴心 |
[31:50] | Oh, look at this. | 快看啊 |
[31:51] | I’ve reviewed all those receipts. | 我已经审阅了所有的收据 |
[31:53] | It’s the receipt for the engagement ring. | 这是订婚戒指的收据 |
[31:55] | Neal borrowed the money from Tamlin, | 尼尔问塔林借了钱 |
[31:57] | and then he bought the ring from Tamlin’s friend. | 然后从塔林的朋友那里买了戒指 |
[31:59] | It’s the government’s main evidence against him. | 这是公诉方状告他的主要证据 |
[32:01] | Tamlin’s jeweler friend… is my client — | 塔林的珠宝商 是我的客户 |
[32:04] | The guy who came in for the love contract. | 为了爱情合约而来的那个家伙 |
[32:07] | What? | 什么 |
[32:08] | Jane, I don’t think your client tipped off Tamlin. | 简 我觉得不是你的客户向塔林泄了密 |
[32:10] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[32:11] | ‘Cause mine did. | 因为是我客户干的 |
[32:18] | My client didn’t come to Harrison & Parker for legal advice. | 我的客户来不是来律所寻求法律建议 |
[32:21] | He came to gather intel on Becca Holt. | 而是来搜集贝卡·霍尔特的情报 |
[32:23] | When did your client come in for his first meeting? | 你的客户第一次跟你会面是什么时候 |
[32:25] | Yesterday, around noon. | 昨天 中午左右 |
[32:26] | That was two hours after Becca and I went to the authorities. | 那是在我和贝卡去当局的两小时之后 |
[32:30] | I just talked to I.T. | 我刚找信息技术部谈过 |
[32:32] | They isolated spyware giving an outside party access | 他们隔离了一款间谍软件 它可以让外方 |
[32:35] | to every call and email in and out of the firm. | 获取律所所有的电话和电邮信息 |
[32:37] | God! See? I emailed Neal about the meeting with Becca. | 天啊 瞧 我发邮件告诉了尼尔跟贝卡见面的事 |
[32:39] | That is how Tamlin found out. | 塔林就是这么知道的 |
[32:41] | When was the software installed? | 这款软件是什么时候安装的 |
[32:42] | 11:55, yesterday morning. | 昨天上午11点55分 |
[32:44] | Do we know how Marty and Tamlin know each other? | 你知道马蒂和塔林是什么认识的吗 |
[32:46] | Yeah, actually, they both did a stint 15 years ago at Lompoc. | 知道 他们十五年前都在隆波克待过一段时间 |
[32:50] | Ever since, they’ve been thick as thieves. | 从那之后他们就亲密无间 |
[32:52] | You need to notify the A.U.S.A. immediately. | 你必须马上通知助理检察官 |
[32:55] | And…use your cellphone. | 用你自己的手机 |
[32:57] | Yeah. | 好 |
[33:00] | Jane? | 简 |
[33:02] | I’m glad you’re okay. | 你没事就好 |
[33:08] | We got your call. | 我们接到你的电话了 |
[33:09] | Tell us you got good news. | 希望你有好消息要说 |
[33:12] | Ashley, I need to speak with your father alone. | 艾希莉 我要跟你父亲单独谈谈 |
[33:15] | Okay. Um, I’ll wait outside. | 好 我出去等 |
[33:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:25] | I’m afraid that I can’t find a legal way | 我恐怕找不到阻止西奥 |
[33:26] | to stop Theo from exhibiting the photo. | 公开展出照片的法律途径 |
[33:28] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[33:29] | Then I’ll pay the bastard his 100 grand and be done with it. | 那我就付那个混蛋十万块做个了结 |
[33:31] | Too late. That offer’s off the table. | 来不及了 这笔交易不予讨论了 |
[33:33] | Come on! | 别这样 |
[33:36] | There’s got to be something you can do. | 你肯定还有其他办法 |
[33:37] | Actually, there’s something that you can do. | 其实你自己有办法解决这件事 |
[33:40] | Exercise Ashley’s suspend and extend clause. | 行使艾希莉的延缓及扩展条款 |
[33:43] | Send her to college. | 让她去上大学 |
[33:44] | No way. | 没门 |
[33:46] | I mean, she — you know, she — she wouldn’t want that. | 我是说 她肯定不希望这样 |
[33:50] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[33:52] | Look, if Ashley is not technically employed | 如果没有在法律意义上被雇用 |
[33:54] | when that photo goes out, the network can’t fire her. | 等到照片流传出来 那家电视台不能开除她 |
[33:56] | In fact, with the suspend and extend clause, | 事实上 根据延缓及扩展条款 |
[33:59] | she’ll go right back to working after she gets her degree. | 等她拿到学位就可以直接回去工作 |
[34:04] | I got to think about it. | 我得想想 |
[34:05] | No time. | 没时间想了 |
[34:06] | And once that photo goes out, this option goes away. | 等到照片流传出去 连这个选择机会也没有了 |
[34:15] | Okay. Fine. | 好吧 就这么办 |
[34:18] | If that’s the only option. | 如果只有这个办法的话 |
[34:23] | Nicole, could you send Ashley back in, please? Thank you. | 妮可 麻烦你把艾希莉叫进来吧 谢谢 |
[34:30] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[34:32] | Ashley, your father needs to tell you something. | 艾希莉 你父亲有事跟你说 |
[34:36] | Ash, I think the best thing for you right now | 艾希 我觉得你现在最应该做的 |
[34:38] | is to go to college. | 就是去上大学 |
[34:40] | You start Princeton this fall. | 你今年秋天去普林斯顿读书 |
[34:42] | What about the show? | 那部剧怎么办 |
[34:43] | Four years, we’ll relaunch your career. | 四年之后我们再重新开始你的演艺道路 |
[34:47] | Just like Natalie Portman. | 就像娜塔莉·波特曼一样 |
[34:51] | Okay. | 好 |
[34:52] | Yeah, dad, if that’s what you want. | 好 爸爸 就照你说的办吧 |
[34:55] | It’s the only way. | 这是唯一的办法 |
[34:59] | Mr. French. | 法兰奇先生 |
[35:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[35:11] | As I understand it, the charges against Neal Sherwin | 据我理解 针对尼尔·舍温的指控 |
[35:13] | have been dropped, | 都已被撤销 |
[35:14] | and Marty Frumm has been charged in connection | 马蒂·弗洛姆被指控 |
[35:16] | with the attempted murder of Becca Holt. | 与蓄意谋杀贝卡·霍尔特有关 |
[35:19] | That’s correct, your honor. | 没错 法官大人 |
[35:20] | In which case, I’d like to turn our attention | 在这种情况下 我想将重点转向 |
[35:22] | to Becca’s witness protection agreement. | 贝卡的证人保护协议 |
[35:24] | Our plan is to keep Miss Holt in a safe house until the trial | 我们计划在庭审之前将霍尔特小姐安排在安全屋里 |
[35:26] | and then arrange a permanent relocation. | 接着再安排永久搬迁 |
[35:28] | Is everyone prepared to sign the agreement? | 各位都准备好签署协议了吗 |
[35:30] | Excuse me, your honor. | 抱歉 法官大人 |
[35:34] | Becca’s participation as a witness | 贝卡以证人身份参与本案 |
[35:36] | is predicated on a meeting with Neal. | 是建立在与尼尔见面的基础上 |
[35:38] | And the last one was interrupted. | 而上次见面被打断了 |
[35:41] | Your honor, I have reviewed the witness protection regulations, | 法官大人 我已经审阅了证人保护条例 |
[35:43] | and it turns out that spouses are protected as well. | 发现配偶也同样受到保护 |
[35:46] | Yeah, but Miss Holt isn’t married. | 对 但霍尔特小姐没有结婚 |
[35:48] | Not yet. | 暂时还没有 |
[35:51] | Neal. | 尼尔 |
[35:52] | Would you give up everything in your life to be with Becca? | 你愿意放弃一切跟贝卡在一起吗 |
[35:56] | You know I would. | 你知道我愿意 |
[36:01] | Found this in your desk drawer, where you said. | 我在你的抽屉里找到了这个 就在你说的地方 |
[36:13] | Becca… | 贝卡 |
[36:16] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[36:25] | Of course I will! | 我当然愿意 |
[36:30] | Your honor, would you please officiate? | 法官大人 您愿意赏光主持仪式吗 |
[36:32] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[36:55] | How did you know he would propose? | 你怎么知道他要求婚 |
[36:57] | When it’s true love, you just… | 当你遇到真爱 你就… |
[37:02] | …you just know. | 你心里就会知道 |
[37:04] | Yeah. I think you’re right. | 是啊 你说得没错 |
[37:10] | Grayson! | 格雷森 |
[37:16] | So, we should hit the road if we’re gonna make it | 我们要是想在日落前赶到圣巴巴拉 |
[37:17] | to Santa Barbara by sundown. | 现在就该上路了 |
[37:19] | Santa Barbara? | 圣巴巴拉 |
[37:20] | A romantic weekend getaway. | 我们要去度个浪漫的周末小假 |
[37:24] | Well, that sounds great. Yeah, enjoy. | 听着真不错 好好玩吧 |
[37:28] | Have a nice weekend, Jane. | 周末愉快 简 |
[37:29] | You too. | 你们也是 |
[37:40] | Bad news. | 坏消息 |
[37:41] | I’m at Fabulous Nails, | 我在亮甲沙龙 |
[37:42] | and no sign of Jane or Stacy. | 没看到简和史黛西 |
[37:44] | Well, I know Stacy got my text. | 我确定史黛西收到我的短信了 |
[37:45] | Yeah, and Jane got mine. | 简也收到我的短信了 |
[37:47] | – Well, thanks for trying, Paul. – Hey, just for the record, | -谢谢你的尝试 保罗 -我有句话要说清楚 |
[37:49] | The romantic comedy is dead to me. | 我对浪漫喜剧无感 |
[37:53] | Weird kid. | 怪胎 |
[37:59] | Well, look who’s getting a mani-pedi. | 瞧谁来做美甲了 |
[38:02] | My nails are a wreck. | 我的指甲没法看了 |
[38:06] | Uh, you’re going with that color? | 你要涂那个颜色吗 |
[38:09] | Yes. Because I don’t have a best friend | 是啊 因为没有闺蜜提醒我 |
[38:11] | to tell me that neons are for little girls. | 荧光色是小姑娘才涂的颜色 |
[38:14] | Well, you’ll look like a 6-year-old at a princess party. | 你涂完肯定像是参加公主派对的六岁小丫头 |
[38:18] | Don’t. Don’t laugh. I’m mad. | 别笑 我在生气呢 |
[38:22] | By the way, can you believe the guys tried to get us to make up | 对了 你能想到那两个家伙想撮合我们 |
[38:24] | at Fabulous Nails? | 在亮甲沙龙和好吗 |
[38:25] | I know! | 就是啊 |
[38:26] | That was, like, two mani-pedi places ago. | 在那之后 我们都换过两家美甲店了 |
[38:33] | Jane, I never meant for anything to happen with Owen. | 简 我从没故意要跟欧文发生感情 |
[38:37] | Yeah. Listen, Stace… | 听我说 史黛西 |
[38:40] | You were right about one thing. | 有件事你说对了 |
[38:42] | I never would have kissed Grayson at my wedding | 如果我不是想跟格雷森在一起 |
[38:43] | if I didn’t want to be with him. | 我是不会在婚礼上亲他的 |
[38:46] | I love him. | 我爱他 |
[38:47] | And I will always love him. | 我会永远爱他 |
[38:49] | Oh, sweetie. | 亲爱的 |
[38:51] | I just saw him leave for a romantic weekend with Nicole. | 我刚刚看到他跟妮可携手去过浪漫周末去了 |
[38:55] | And I swear I wouldn’t wish this feeling on my worst enemy, | 我连最仇恨的敌人都不忍心让他这么难受 |
[38:59] | let alone my best friend. | 更别说是我最好的朋友了 |
[39:01] | So… | 所以 |
[39:04] | If you and Owen have something real, | 如果你跟欧文之间有真感情 |
[39:08] | Then — then I need to try… and be open to it. | 我愿意让你们尝试 而且不会计较 |
[39:16] | That means everything. | 这对我来说太重要了 |
[39:20] | Well, when we’re done, | 等我们做完指甲 |
[39:21] | you want to go home and watch trashy TV? | 回家一起看垃圾电视节目好吗 |
[39:23] | Mm, that would be great. | 能那样就太好了 |
[39:26] | But… | 但是 |
[39:28] | Owen’s taking me to that new restaurant on Third. | 欧文要带我去第三大道的新餐厅吃饭 |
[39:35] | Well, have fun. | 吃得开心点 |
[39:38] | We can watch trash another time. | 我们可以另找时间看垃圾节目 |
[39:44] | I’m just glad you two made up. | 你们俩和好了 我真高兴 |
[39:46] | Though I am still waiting for my… | 虽然我在等你说 |
[39:48] | “Thank you, Paul, for your awesome plan.” | “保罗 谢谢你的完美计划” |
[39:50] | You sent us to the wrong place. | 你让我们去错地方了 |
[39:52] | That was part of my plan. | 这是我计划的一部分 |
[39:54] | Okay, it wasn’t. | 好吧 其实不是 |
[39:56] | But it worked. | 但最终奏效了 |
[39:57] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:59] | How come you, uh, still seem so down? | 你怎么看着还这么闷闷不乐 |
[40:03] | I’d rather not talk about it. | 我不想说 |
[40:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:07] | I mean, Owen’s dating Stacy, | 欧文在跟史黛西约会 |
[40:08] | And Grayson’s dating Nicole. | 格雷森在跟妮可约会 |
[40:10] | I mean, even my client, who is in federal custody, got married. | 哪怕是我那个在联邦监狱拘留的客户都结婚了 |
[40:15] | You know? And I’m…alone. | 而我却孤身一人 |
[40:21] | Yes, technically, you are here with me. | 好吧 严格来说 有你陪着我 |
[40:25] | Actually, I gotta go. | 其实我也得走了 |
[40:26] | I joined a hockey league. | 我加入了冰球队 |
[40:27] | Great workout. | 很锻炼身体 |
[40:29] | Wait. You skate? | 等等 你会滑冰 |
[40:30] | It’s air hockey. | 是桌上冰球 |
[40:31] | I can cancel if you want. | 你要是想让我陪 我可以不去 |
[40:33] | Though it’s my turn to bring the quarters. | 虽然这次轮到我带硬币了 |
[40:35] | No. Go. Believe me, you’ve far exceeded | 不 你去吧 作为我的守护天使 |
[40:37] | my guardian angel expectations for the day. | 你今天已经超额完成任务了 |
[40:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:45] | Stacy. | 史黛西 |
[40:49] | I thought you… were on a date with Owen, | 我还以为你跟欧文去约会了 |
[40:52] | You know, at that new restaurant. | 就是那家新餐厅 |
[40:53] | Well, we can go there anytime we want | 我随时都可以去吃 |
[40:55] | as long as we make a reservation a month in advance. | 大不了就是提前一个月预定嘛 |
[40:59] | And tonight I’d rather watch TV and…eat popcorn, | 今晚我更想看电视 吃爆米花 |
[41:03] | if that’s okay with you. | 如果你愿意的话 |
[41:07] | Yeah, that’s — that’s okay with me. | 好啊 我没问题 |