时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | See that aspiring model there? | 看见那个满怀抱负的模特没 |
[00:04] | That’s me — Deb — | 那就是我 黛比 |
[00:06] | until the day I died. | 直到我死的那天 |
[00:08] | I thought I’d go straight to heaven, | 我以为我会直接上天堂 |
[00:10] | but there was a bit of a mix-up, | 但是出了点小乱子 |
[00:11] | and I woke up in someone else’s body. | 结果我在别人的躯体中醒来 |
[00:14] | So now, I’m Jane, | 所以现在 我成了简 |
[00:15] | A super-busy lawyer with my very own assistant. | 一名拥有个人助理的超忙律师 |
[00:19] | I got a new life, a new wardrobe, | 我有了新的生活 新的衣着 |
[00:21] | and the only people who really know what’s going on with me | 而唯一知道真相的人 |
[00:23] | are my girlfriend Stacy and my guardian angel, Paul. | 是我的闺蜜史黛西 还有我的守护天使保罗 |
[00:26] | I used to think everything happened for a reason. | 我一直觉得世间万事必有其因 |
[00:29] | Well, I sure hope I was right. | 好吧 我真希望我没想错 |
[00:41] | A toast to my boss, Jane Bingum, our newest partner. | 我的老板简·宾格温 我们的新合伙人 |
[00:44] | Hear, hear! | 干杯 |
[00:45] | My best friend is being inseminated by my ex-fiance | 我的闺蜜正接受我前任未婚夫的人工授精 |
[00:48] | who is also my boss. | 他还是我的老板 |
[00:50] | And while I am totally supportive, | 虽说我完全支持她 |
[00:52] | I guess it does affect me in ways that I couldn’t…foresee. | 但它确实以我无法预见的方式影响了我 |
[00:56] | Owen, I’m pregnant. | 欧文 我怀孕了 |
[00:57] | That’s fantastic, Stacy. | 太棒了 史黛西 |
[01:16] | Owen. | 欧文 |
[01:18] | Stacy, hey. What a nice surprise. | 史黛西 真没想到你会来 |
[01:21] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[01:22] | Is everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[01:23] | – Not here — your office. – Okay. | -别在这里说 去你办公室 -好 |
[01:27] | What happened last night can never happen again. | 昨晚的事不能再发生了 |
[01:30] | Agreed. The King is lost. I hate that. | 我同意 国王队输了 真讨厌 |
[01:32] | No! | 不 |
[01:33] | The kiss between you and me — that can never happen again. | 我说的是我们接吻这事 不能再这样了 |
[01:36] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[01:37] | Because we feel shame and guilt, | 因为我们觉得羞耻内疚 |
[01:40] | and that kiss was a total betrayal | 况且那个吻完全背叛了 |
[01:42] | of my best friend and your ex-fiance. | 我的闺蜜 你的前任未婚妻 |
[01:44] | Yeah, I’m not sure I see it that way. | 好吧 我可不这么看 |
[01:46] | No, no. | 不 |
[01:47] | We — we were caught up in the excitement of the baby. | 我们是因为有了宝宝而激动得忘了情 |
[01:50] | – We just weren’t thinking. – Maybe not. | -根本没经大脑思考 -可能是吧 |
[01:52] | – But I haven’t stopped thinking about it since. – Owen. | -可我事后一直在想这件事 -欧文 |
[01:56] | Stacy, look. I don’t want to hurt Jane. | 史黛西 我不想伤害简 |
[01:58] | Well, good. We are on the same page. | 很好 我也这么想 |
[01:59] | She’s the one who got me out of my head. | 是她让我忘了她 |
[02:01] | She’s the one who taught me that — | 也是她教我 |
[02:02] | that it’s okay to just — just feel sometimes. | 有时候要跟着感觉走 |
[02:05] | And the way that I felt when we kissed… | 我们接吻的时候我有那种感觉 |
[02:08] | Honestly, I thought you felt the same way. | 坦白说 我觉得你也来电了 |
[02:10] | Nope. Not at all. | 不 才没有 |
[02:13] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[02:14] | Yes. | 是的 |
[02:19] | I-I must have misread that. | 那我一定是会错意了 |
[02:21] | I mean, if you feel nothing… | 如果你没来电 |
[02:25] | Okay. Mm. | 好吧 |
[02:30] | Hello. | 你好 |
[02:31] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[02:32] | Yeah. I stopped at the salon. | 是的 我顺道去了趟美发店 |
[02:33] | I thought, as a new partner, I deserved a morning blow-out. | 我觉得作为新合伙人 早上该吹做个造型 |
[02:36] | Well, that’s very irresponsible. | 你可真不负责任 |
[02:38] | We have a lot of work to do. | 我们有很多活儿要干 |
[02:39] | What? | 什么 |
[02:40] | Well, as a new partner, you get to pick out new fabric | 作为新合伙人 你得为你的新办公室 |
[02:42] | and new furniture for your office. | 挑选新建材和新家具 |
[02:43] | Shoot. I have to prep for a new-client meeting. | 该死 我得为新客户见面会做准备 |
[02:45] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[02:46] | This burnt sienna would look gorgeous on a new chaise lounge. | 这个深褐色用在躺椅上肯定很漂亮 |
[02:49] | And it’s eco-friendly. | 而且是环保的 |
[02:51] | It’s composed of recycled doggie-poop bags. | 这是由回收的狗便袋制成的 |
[02:54] | Who recycles doggie-poop bags? | 哪会有人回收狗便袋啊 |
[02:56] | Okay, five minutes of redecorating, | 好吧 花五分钟讨论装修的事 |
[02:57] | and then I have to prep, for real. | 然后我真得去准备会面事宜了 |
[03:07] | Can I help you? | 要帮忙吗 |
[03:08] | Yeah, I’m looking for Owen French. | 嗯 我在找欧文·法兰奇 |
[03:10] | I’m Frank Neubauer, a new client. | 我是弗兰克·纽鲍尔 你们的新客户 |
[03:12] | Let me guess — a constitutional matter? | 我猜猜 讨论宪法的事吗 |
[03:14] | Corporate, actually. | 实际上是公司事宜 |
[03:16] | Okay. Follow me. | 好吧 跟我来 |
[03:19] | Stacy? | 史黛西 |
[03:19] | Maybe. Got to go. | 是吧 我得走了 |
[03:25] | Frank, why are you dressed like Thomas Jefferson? | 弗兰克 你怎么扮成了托马斯·杰斐逊 |
[03:27] | I’m not. I’m Alexander Hamilton. | 不 我扮的是亚历山大·汉密尔顿 |
[03:29] | And my shareholders request the costume. | 我的股东们要求我这么穿 |
[03:32] | Shareholders? | 股东们 |
[03:32] | Grayson, meet Frank Incorporated. | 格雷森 这是弗兰克股份有限公司 |
[03:35] | I read about him in the “L.A. Times.” | 我在《洛杉矶时报》上看到过他 |
[03:36] | And his shareholders vote on every aspect of his life, right? | 股东们对他生活的方方面面都投票表决 对吧 |
[03:40] | Wait. You’re literally your own company? | 等等 你本人就是你们公司吗 |
[03:42] | When I was in business school, one of my buddies joked that | 我在商学院读书时 我有个哥们开玩笑说 |
[03:43] | corporations are just like people, and, bam, it hit me. | 公司就好比是人 我就灵光一现 |
[03:46] | I filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission, held an I.P.O. — | 我向证监会提交申请 公开募股 |
[03:49] | 50,000 shares of me at 10 bucks a pop. | 我本人要价十块一股 共五万股 |
[03:53] | You cleared half a million dollars by selling yourself? | 你把自己卖了五十万 |
[03:57] | Paid off my student loans and bought a condo. | 付清了学生贷款 还买了所公寓 |
[03:59] | In exchange, my shareholders, by majority vote, | 作为交换条件 我的股东们通过多数票决的方式 |
[04:01] | are entitled to decide everything I do, | 有权决定我做的每件事 |
[04:03] | from where I work to what I wear. | 从我的工作场所到我的穿衣打扮 |
[04:06] | Hence the outfit. | 所以你穿了这身衣服 |
[04:07] | Yeah, well, thankfully, this beat out Henry VIII. | 对 幸好这身打扮的票数超过了亨利八氏 |
[04:09] | I did not want to wear a codpiece again. | 我不想再穿遮羞布了 |
[04:12] | – They dictate everything you do? – Yeah. | -你做什么都得听他们的命令吗 -对 |
[04:14] | Any shareholder can submit a request to the group, | 任何股东都能向集团提交要求 |
[04:16] | just nothing illegal or life-threatening, | 只要不是非法或有生命威胁的就行 |
[04:18] | since that would hurt the value of the company. | 因为那样会损害公司价值 |
[04:20] | – Which trades online now, right? – Yeah. | -都是网上交易的对吗 -对 |
[04:22] | In fact, the share price has doubled since the I.P.O. | 事实上 首次公开募股以来 股价已经翻番了 |
[04:25] | Wait. Sorry. Excuse me. | 等等 抱歉 |
[04:32] | It’s flu season. | 现在是流感季节 |
[04:34] | My shareholders don’t want me to get sick. | 我的股东们不希望我得病 |
[04:36] | Frank, why do you need a lawyer? | 弗兰克 你为什么要请律师 |
[04:37] | I’m in love. | 我恋爱了 |
[04:39] | Her name is Hanna Walton, and I want to propose, | 她叫汉娜·沃尔顿 我想向她求婚 |
[04:41] | but my shareholders voted against it. | 可我的股东们投票给否了 |
[04:43] | Maybe they think she’s wrong for you. | 或许他们觉得她不适合你 |
[04:45] | No. Hanna’s successful, supportive, loving. | 不 汉娜事业成功 支持我 很忠诚 |
[04:47] | She’s my soul mate. | 她是我的灵魂伴侣 |
[04:49] | Look, up till now, Frank Inc. has been terrific. | 到目前为止 弗兰克公司运作良好 |
[04:52] | All right? The shareholders got me to lose 20 pounds, | 股东们让我减了18斤 |
[04:54] | Learn Spanish. | 学西班牙语 |
[04:56] | They even voted for me to write that op-ed piece that you read. | 他们还投票让我写了你看到的那篇专栏文章 |
[04:58] | But for some reason, they won’t approve Hanna. | 可不知什么原因 他们就是不认可汉娜 |
[05:00] | Okay. We need to call a shareholders’ meeting. | 好吧 我们得开个股东会议 |
[05:03] | We will try to amend the articles of incorporation | 我们会设法修改公司条款 |
[05:05] | to allow you to woo and wed as you see fit. | 允许你跟自己看中的对象求爱结婚 |
[05:11] | Well, that must have been quite a fall, Mrs. Globerman. | 你一定摔得不轻 格罗伯曼太太 |
[05:14] | My wife is in debilitating pain. | 我妻子还有衰弱性疼痛 |
[05:15] | Bob, you know I can be a klutz. | 鲍勃 你也知道我笨手笨脚的 |
[05:18] | A lawsuit is taking this too far. | 诉讼就太小题大做了 |
[05:20] | That’s good, Bev. Express your feelings. | 很好 贝弗 表达你的感觉 |
[05:23] | I’m sorry. And you are… | 抱歉 请问你是… |
[05:26] | Dr. Reza. | 雷扎医生 |
[05:27] | – Our therapist. – And you’re here… | -我们的心理治疗师 -你来是为了… |
[05:30] | Well, I’m here to give context to Beverly’s injury. | 我来是交代贝弗莉受伤的前因后果 |
[05:33] | My wife sprained her neck | 我妻子扭伤脖子的地点是 |
[05:35] | at Rachel and Richard McMann’s fancy-ass home in the Hills. | 瑞秋和理查德·麦克曼国会山上的豪宅里 |
[05:38] | And you were there for… | 你们去那里是为了… |
[05:42] | Wife swap. | 换妻 |
[05:45] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[05:46] | The clinical term is “Couples displacement therapy.” | 临床术语是”夫妇置换疗法” |
[05:50] | When a couple is in extreme distress, | 当一对夫妇陷入极度苦恼时 |
[05:52] | I find it helpful to place them in an alternative environment — | 我发现将他们置于交替环境中会有所帮助 |
[05:56] | Literal swapping of the spouses. | 有名无实的夫妻交换 |
[05:58] | The new couples aren’t sexually intimate. | 新组成的夫妇不发生性关系 |
[06:00] | But in every other way, | 可其它所有方面 |
[06:02] | they interact like a married couple. | 他们都像已婚夫妇一样进行互动 |
[06:04] | And then, when the spouses are reunited, | 然后当原配夫妇重聚时 |
[06:06] | they are better able to communicate | 就能更好地交流 |
[06:09] | and, also, to compromise. | 也能学会妥协 |
[06:11] | I see. | 懂了 |
[06:13] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:14] | Bev, why don’t you tell me about your accident? | 贝弗 不如给我说说你的事故吧 |
[06:17] | Oh, I slipped in the McManns’shower. | 我在麦克曼家的浴室滑倒了 |
[06:20] | No — scalding water from powerful jets | 不 是强力喷头喷出的热水 |
[06:22] | knocked her off of balance. | 让她失衡跌倒了 |
[06:23] | My wife is in constant pain. | 我妻子的脖子一直在疼 |
[06:25] | I’m getting better. I really don’t want to sue. | 我好多了 我真的不想起诉 |
[06:29] | Well, you must have hit your head when you fell, sweetie, | 你一定是把脑袋也给摔坏了 亲爱的 |
[06:31] | ’cause you’re acting like an idiot. | 因为你现在就像个傻瓜 |
[06:33] | Whoa. Bob, that was demeaning. | 鲍勃 这就是算人格侮辱了 |
[06:36] | Beverly, would you like to respond to bob? | 贝弗莉 你想回应鲍勃吗 |
[06:38] | Yes. | 当然 |
[06:42] | Bob, when you speak to me like that, | 鲍勃 你这样跟我说话 |
[06:45] | I feel like you’re belittling my intelligence. | 我觉得你瞧不起我的智商 |
[06:48] | That’s because I am. | 因为我就是瞧不起 |
[06:50] | Do you see what I’m working with here? | 你瞧他这是什么态度啊 |
[06:51] | – I can’t do it. – You know what? | -我做不来 -这样吧 |
[06:53] | Before I file a suit, | 在我起诉前 |
[06:54] | why don’t we meet with the McManns | 不如先见见麦克曼夫妇 |
[06:56] | and see if we can reach a settlement? | 看看是否可以和解 |
[06:58] | Bev, would that be okay? | 贝弗 这样可以吗 |
[06:59] | – Oh, yes. Thank you. – Okay. Great. | -可以 谢谢 -那就好 |
[07:02] | I will see you guys at our next session. | 我们下次治疗再见 |
[07:04] | And if you don’t mind, | 不介意的话 |
[07:05] | I’m just gonna have a word with Ms. Bingum alone, okay? | 我要和宾格温女士单独谈谈 好吗 |
[07:11] | – My word, Jane, you are quite the professional. – Thank you. | -哎呀 简 你可真够专业 -谢谢 |
[07:14] | I mean, you didn’t let on for a minute | 你脸上的表情完全没暴露出 |
[07:16] | that you used to be my patient. | 你曾是我的病人 |
[07:18] | What has it been — about five years now? | 到现在该有五年了吧 |
[07:21] | I like what you’re doing with your hair and your makeup. | 我喜欢你的发型和妆容 |
[07:24] | Oh, well, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:25] | It tells me you’re no longer afraid to be noticed. | 这说明你不再害怕被关注了 |
[07:29] | I think I can take a little credit for that. | 我觉得这也有我的一份功劳 |
[07:32] | – Okay. – I remember our last session. | -好的 -我记得我们上次治疗 |
[07:34] | we were talking about | 我们当时聊到 |
[07:35] | how you were afraid to take risks in your personal life. | 你害怕在个人生活中冒险 |
[07:40] | Oh, right. | 没错 |
[07:41] | Well, I have worked through that, | 我已经尽力克服了 |
[07:43] | and now risk is my middle name, so all better. | 现在我可愿意冒险了 没事啦 |
[07:45] | Oh, good. Good to hear it. | 很好 太好了 |
[07:46] | – Good to hear it. – Yeah. | -很好 -是啊 |
[07:47] | So the big question, then, is, uh, how is your love life? | 那现在的问题在于 你的感情生活怎么样 |
[07:51] | My love life is…fine. | 我的感情生活很好啊 |
[07:54] | It was so nice to meet you — see you again. | 见到你真是太好了 再见到你 |
[07:57] | Jane, you don’t have to cover with me, okay? | 简 你不必对我也保密 好吗 |
[08:00] | I know all about your five-year plan. | 我对你的五年计划可是了解得一清二楚 |
[08:03] | My five-year plan? | 我的五年计划 |
[08:04] | Your five-year plan — to get married in five years. | 你的五年计划 在五年内结婚 |
[08:07] | Oh, right. Oh, that plan. | 对 那个计划啊 |
[08:10] | I thought you were talking about a different plan. | 我以为你说的是另一个计划呢 |
[08:11] | No, no. | 不是 |
[08:13] | And I’m confused ’cause I don’t see a ring on your finger. | 我现在迷糊了 因为我没看见你戴戒指 |
[08:16] | Oh, yes, well, I, uh — I’ve actually been, uh, very busy. | 是的 我实际上非常忙 |
[08:22] | That sounds like you’re covering up your feelings again. | 看来你又在隐藏自己的感情了 |
[08:25] | Don’t do that. That’s denial. | 别这样 那属于否认 |
[08:27] | Yeah. It — it’s not that. | 不是那样的 |
[08:28] | So, thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[08:30] | – So you are married? – No. | -那你结婚了咯 -没 |
[08:32] | – You’re engaged? – No. | -你订婚了吗 -没 |
[08:34] | – Are you going on dates? – No. | -有对象了吗 -没 |
[08:36] | No dates? | 没对象 |
[08:37] | No. | 对 |
[08:40] | I see. | 知道了 |
[08:41] | Well, I’m here if you want to talk. | 你想聊就找我 |
[08:45] | Okay. All right. | 好的 |
[08:46] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好的 -好的 |
[08:55] | Mr. and Mrs. McMann, we’ve asked you here today | 麦克曼夫妇 我今天找你们过来 |
[08:57] | in hopes of reaching a fair settlement. | 是希望能公平和解 |
[08:59] | Bev, I’m — I’m so sorry you’re in pain. | 贝弗 我为你的摔伤感到难过 |
[09:01] | Thank you, Richard. | 谢谢 理查德 |
[09:02] | What my husband meant to say | 我丈夫想表达的意思 |
[09:04] | is we’re not paying you one cent. | 是我们不会付你们一分钱 |
[09:06] | It’s bad enough I had to live with Bob for two weeks, | 我要跟鲍勃一起住两周已经够闹心的了 |
[09:08] | but we’re not responsible for your injury. | 我们不会对你的伤负责 |
[09:10] | Then we’ll be going to court. | 那我们就上法庭 |
[09:12] | Great. We’ll be ready with a counterclaim. | 很好 我们会准备反诉 |
[09:14] | Oh, whoa. A counterclaim? | 什么 反诉 |
[09:16] | When Bev fell, she cracked our custom-made glass shower door | 贝弗摔倒时 碰坏了我们定制的玻璃浴室门 |
[09:18] | and the Italian jet-spray system. | 还有意大利喷淋系统 |
[09:23] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:24] | Uh, you know what? Let’s just take a short break. | 这样吧 我们稍事休息 |
[09:27] | And we’ll all come back to the table with an open mind. | 回来再心平气和地聊聊 |
[09:29] | Ms. Bingum, we’re not interested in a settlement. | 宾格温女士 我们没有兴趣和解 |
[09:32] | Then I suggest you find counsel, | 那我建议你找个律师 |
[09:35] | and we will see you in court. | 我们法庭上见 |
[09:37] | Will you excuse me just one moment? | 我先失陪一会儿 |
[09:42] | Hey. What do you need? I’m working. | 找我有什么事 我在工作呢 |
[09:44] | – I’ve got big news. – Okay. | -我有重大消息 -好的 |
[09:47] | I met a man. | 我遇到了一个男人 |
[09:48] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[09:50] | Yeah, I can see that. | 嗯 我看得出来 |
[09:51] | Oh. For you. | 为你找的 |
[09:53] | Totally your type — handsome, smart, and single. | 完全是你喜欢的类型 英俊 聪明 还单身 |
[09:56] | Oh, my god. Seriously? | 天呐 没开玩笑吧 |
[09:57] | Did you just interrupt a settlement conference | 你刚打断我的调解会议 |
[09:59] | to try and — what — set me up? | 就为了给我相亲吗 |
[10:01] | – Yes. – Not interested. | -是的 -没兴趣 |
[10:03] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[10:04] | Owen’s not coming back, | 欧文不会回头了 |
[10:05] | and Grayson’s with someone else, and you’re all alone. | 格雷森和别人交往了 而你却孤身一人 |
[10:07] | – Oh, thank you, Paul. – What I mean is, | -谢谢你的好意 保罗 -我的意思是 |
[10:09] | you’re unattached and you should be dating. | 你现在单身 而你该约会 |
[10:11] | – The answer is no. – All right. | -我不需要 -好吧 |
[10:12] | I get it — afraid to take a risk. | 我懂了 你害怕冒险 |
[10:16] | What? | 什么 |
[10:18] | Afraid to take a risk? Me? | 害怕冒险 我吗 |
[10:22] | Oh, Paul. Risk is my middle name. | 保罗 我这人最爱冒险了 |
[10:25] | Good. Then you’ll go out with Ken. | 很好 那你跟肯约会吧 |
[10:27] | – It’s just drinks. – Fine. | -只是喝两杯 -好 |
[10:28] | – Awesome! – Let’s be clear — | -太棒了 -我先说清楚 |
[10:29] | A Marc Jacobs sample sale is awesome. | 马克·雅各布的样品特卖才叫棒 |
[10:32] | Drinks with a stranger is fine, and barely that. | 跟陌生人喝酒只能说是好 其实连好也算不上 |
[10:36] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[10:40] | All right, we’re live in 3…2…1. | 好 直播倒计时 三 二 一 |
[10:45] | Welcome to the Frank Inc. Shareholders’ meeting, live-streamed | 欢迎参加弗兰克公司面向全球投资者 |
[10:48] | to our investors around the world. | 召开的直播股东大会 |
[10:50] | We’re here to amend the charter | 我们在此修改章程 |
[10:51] | to allow Frank to woo and wed whomever he chooses. | 允许弗兰克自由选择求爱结婚对象 |
[10:54] | In this case, he’d like to marry Hanna Walton. | 在本案例中 他想娶汉娜·沃尔顿 |
[10:57] | The voting is now open. | 现在开放投票 |
[10:58] | You may text your comments directly to us. | 你们可以直接发评论给我们 |
[11:00] | – Frank? – My loyal shareholders, | -弗兰克 -我忠实的股东们 |
[11:02] | I want nothing more than to honor my corporate obligations. | 除了履行法人义务 我别无他求 |
[11:05] | But I believe I’ve earned the privilege | 但我相信我已经争取到特权 |
[11:06] | to marry who I want. | 娶我想娶的人 |
[11:10] | And I want to marry Hanna. | 我想娶汉娜 |
[11:11] | Okay, our first comment is coming in, from belzy321. | 好 第一条评论发来了 来自belzy321 |
[11:16] | “No one has more control over an individual than a wife. | “妻子对一个人的控制是最强的” |
[11:19] | Vote no.” | “投反对票” |
[11:20] | From bigbird29 — | 发自bigbird29的评论 |
[11:22] | “Hanna’s hot. I’d tap that. | “汉娜很性感 我也想搞她” |
[11:24] | Vote yes.” | “投赞成票” |
[11:26] | Let’s keep it clean. | 大家不要说粗话 |
[11:27] | From wehoguy — “What about Hanna’s first marriage? | 发自wehoguy “那汉娜的第一段婚姻呢” |
[11:31] | That went down in flames. I say vote no.” | “不欢而散了吧 我投反对票” |
[11:35] | How does he know about my first marriage? | 他怎么知道我的第一段婚姻 |
[11:36] | Okay, guys, listen up. | 各位 听好了 |
[11:37] | This vote isn’t about Hanna’s past. | 这次投票不是为了讨论汉娜的过去 |
[11:39] | It’s about my future. Please vote yes. | 这事关我的未来 请投赞成票 |
[11:43] | From Ivan32 — “If Hanna left her first husband, | 发自Ivan32 “如果汉娜离开了第一任丈夫” |
[11:46] | “who’s to say she won’t leave Frank? | “谁敢说她不会离开弗兰克” |
[11:49] | We have to protect Frank. I’m voting no.” | “我们得保护弗兰克 我投反对票” |
[11:51] | No, I’m committed to Frank, and that commitment is forever. | 不 我会全心爱弗兰克 承诺是一辈子的 |
[11:55] | Voting ends in 3…2…1. | 投票结束倒计时 三 二 一 |
[11:59] | 21,236 — yes. | 21236票 赞成 |
[12:01] | 24,982 votes — no. | 24982票 反对 |
[12:09] | I’m sorry, Frank. | 很遗憾 弗兰克 |
[12:12] | How could this happen? | 怎么会这样 |
[12:14] | They hate me. | 他们讨厌我 |
[12:15] | No, hey. | 不 |
[12:16] | Listen, I love you. | 听着 我爱你 |
[12:20] | That’s all that matters. | 这才是最重要的 |
[12:23] | What do we do now? | 我们怎么办 |
[12:25] | If you defy the majority, you violate your fiduciary duty. | 如果你否认多数票的话 就违反了诚信义务 |
[12:28] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[12:30] | There is another option, but it’s extreme. | 还有个选择 不过很极端 |
[12:32] | Pursuant to the by-laws, you could dissolve the company. | 按照公司章程 你可以解散公司 |
[12:35] | No. There’s got to be another way. | 不行 一定还有其他方法 |
[12:38] | Sweetheart, listen, if it’s between you and Frank Inc., | 亲爱的 听着 如果非要在你和公司之间选 |
[12:40] | I choose you. | 我选你 |
[12:41] | I want to marry you. | 我想娶你 |
[12:44] | Please, start the paperwork. | 请你开始准备文书吧 |
[12:46] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:49] | The McManns have a deluxe thermostatic shower system. | 麦克曼家有个高级温控淋浴系统 |
[12:53] | I pushed a button, and hot water just came at me. | 我按了个按钮 热水就喷到了我身上 |
[12:57] | I lost my balance, and I fell against the glass door. | 我没站稳 摔到玻璃门上 |
[13:00] | I reached out to grab a nozzle, | 我伸手去抓喷嘴 |
[13:02] | but it bent, and I fell, and I twisted my neck. | 可它变弯了 我就摔倒扭到了脖子 |
[13:06] | Were there any safety precautions in the shower — | 淋浴间有什么安全措施吗 |
[13:09] | Guard rails, non-slip mats, | 护栏 防滑垫 |
[13:11] | those little daisy decals from the ’70s? | 那种70年代的小雏菊贴纸之类的 |
[13:14] | No. None of those things. | 没 这些都没有 |
[13:16] | So the debilitating injuries that you suffered | 那你现在所承受的衰弱性疼痛 |
[13:19] | are entirely the result of the McManns’ negligence? | 完全是因为麦克曼家的疏忽所导致的 |
[13:24] | I guess. | 是吧 |
[13:26] | Nothing further. | 讯问完毕 |
[13:28] | Your honor, I have no questions for the witness, | 法官大人 我没有问题要问证人 |
[13:31] | but I call my client, Rachel McMann, to the stand. | 但我要传唤我方委托人瑞秋·麦克曼出庭作证 |
[13:35] | Mrs. McMann, your bathroom shower was just remodeled last year? | 麦克曼夫人 你家的浴室淋浴去年才改造过吗 |
[13:39] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[13:40] | Your honor, I’d like to show you a photo of the shower | 法官大人 我要给你看看被格罗伯曼夫人 |
[13:42] | before Mrs. Globerman destroyed it. | 损毁之前的淋浴间照片 |
[13:44] | Objecting to the word “Destroyed.” | 反对使用”损毁”一词 |
[13:47] | Let’s just see the photo. | 让我们看照片吧 |
[13:49] | Can you describe what we’re looking at? | 能描述一下这张照片吗 |
[13:51] | Sure, imported tiles, Italian jet-spray system, | 好 进口瓷砖 意大利喷淋系统 |
[13:55] | Custom-designed glass door. | 定制玻璃门 |
[13:57] | Now I’d like to show you | 我要向你们展示 |
[13:58] | the shower door after the incident. | 事故发生后的浴室门 |
[14:02] | It’s cracked. It needs to be replaced. | 玻璃门破裂了 需要换掉 |
[14:04] | What about the jet? | 喷嘴呢 |
[14:06] | The flange is bent. | 边缘变弯了 |
[14:06] | To fix it, we need to get into the pipes, | 要修好的话 就得触及水管 |
[14:08] | which means demolishing the tile. | 这要拆掉瓷砖 |
[14:10] | My contractor estimates $20,000. | 我的承包商估价两万块 |
[14:15] | Wait. Hold on. | 等等 |
[14:17] | There’s a bottle of chocolate sauce on the shampoo shelf, | 洗发水架上有一瓶巧克力酱 |
[14:19] | right next to my conditioner. | 就在我的护发素旁边 |
[14:24] | You bastard! | 你这个混蛋 |
[14:26] | Uh, your honor, can we have a recess? | 法官大人 能休庭吗 |
[14:28] | What’s going on, Mrs. McMann? | 怎么了 麦克曼夫人 |
[14:29] | What’s going on is that my husband has a fetish — | 我丈夫有恋物癖 |
[14:32] | Chocolate sauce and shower sex. | 巧克力酱和淋浴性爱 |
[14:34] | Bev wasn’t knocked over by the water jets. | 贝弗不是因为喷头而摔倒的 |
[14:37] | She was injured in our shower, | 她是在我们的浴室 |
[14:38] | having wild, crazy, chocolate sex with my husband! | 跟我丈夫做着疯狂巧克力性爱时受的伤 |
[14:41] | Your honor, recess, please? | 法官大人 能休庭吗 |
[14:43] | Mr. McMann, please respond to your wife’s allegation. | 麦克曼先生 请回应你妻子的指控 |
[14:51] | We fell for each other. | 我们相爱了 |
[14:52] | We didn’t mean for it to happen, but it’s true. | 我们也没想到 不过这是真的 |
[14:56] | You self-important ass! | 你这个自大狂 |
[14:57] | – How dare you?! – But I love her. | -好大的胆 -可是我爱她 |
[14:59] | Oh, my god! Richard! | 天呐 理查德 |
[15:01] | Crazy freaking chocolate sex?! | 疯狂变态的巧克力性爱 |
[15:04] | Order! | 肃静 |
[15:13] | Can I help you? | 要帮忙吗 |
[15:14] | It’s me — Bart the Bull. | 是我 公牛队巴特 |
[15:17] | Apparently, it’s the mascot for a local high school. | 显然 这是一所本地高中的吉祥物 |
[15:19] | A bunch of alumni bought a chunk of stock. | 一群毕业生买了大量股票 |
[15:21] | Anyway, I got your message. What’s up? | 我收到了你的消息 找我来有什么事 |
[15:23] | Yeah, uh… | 是这样 |
[15:25] | If we dissolve the company, the shareholders are gonna sue. | 如果我们解散公司 股东们就会起诉 |
[15:27] | I just received this complaint. | 我刚收到这份控诉书 |
[15:30] | This is a shareholder derivative suit | 这是一份股东衍生诉讼 |
[15:32] | for misappropriation of corporate assets? | 告我侵吞公司资产 |
[15:34] | They’re accusing you of stealing corporate property. | 他们指控你盗窃公司财产 |
[15:36] | They won’t let you walk away. | 他们不会让你就这样抽身 |
[15:37] | So if we dissolve Frank Inc. | 如果解散弗兰克股份有限公司 |
[15:39] | and they sue and win, | 他们会赢得官司 |
[15:40] | I’d lose everything I own? | 我就会失去一切吗 |
[15:41] | Anything you purchased with funds from the IPO, yes. | 对 自首次公开募股后你用基金购买的一切 |
[15:43] | You’d even have to pay back the student loan. | 你甚至还要偿还学生贷款 |
[15:45] | I love Hanna. | 我爱汉娜 |
[15:47] | I will not be held hostage by my own shareholders. | 我不要被自己的股东挟制 |
[15:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:51] | Then, in the name of love, we fight, | 那么 我们以爱之名来应诉 |
[15:54] | and we hope for the best. | 希望会有好的结果 |
[16:02] | Bev and Richard are here to see you. | 贝弗和理查德来了 |
[16:04] | Ohh. You mean Bev and Bob. | 你是说贝弗和鲍勃 |
[16:07] | No, Bev Globerman and Richard McMann. | 不 是贝弗·格罗伯曼和理查德·麦克曼 |
[16:15] | Please. | 请坐 |
[16:18] | How are you doing, Richard? | 你还好吗 理查德 |
[16:20] | Not so great. | 不怎么样 |
[16:21] | I landed on my tailbone and slipped a disk. | 我伤到了尾骨 导致椎间盘突出 |
[16:24] | Yeah, that was quite a punch. | 是啊 那一拳可不轻 |
[16:27] | I’m sure you’re not surprised, | 你肯定能想到 |
[16:28] | But we’re both being sued for divorce. | 我们俩都被起诉离婚了 |
[16:31] | Well, you admitted infidelity in open court, so… | 毕竟你们在法庭上承认了私通 |
[16:34] | I-it wasn’t about sex. | 不光是因为性生活 |
[16:37] | Bev and I fell deeply for each other. | 我和贝弗深深相爱 |
[16:39] | We were hoping you’d represent us. | 我们希望你能为我们辩护 |
[16:41] | You want me to represent both of you | 你们想让我为你们俩 |
[16:43] | in each of your divorce cases? | 在各自的离婚案中辩护吗 |
[16:45] | Is that possible? | 可能吗 |
[16:46] | California is a community property state, | 加州法律很看重夫妻共同财产 |
[16:48] | and you don’t have kids, so — so, yeah, | 你们都没有孩子 所以是可以的 |
[16:51] | Your divorce cases should be pretty routine. | 你们的离婚案应该很常规 |
[16:53] | There may be a small complication. | 可能会有一点小麻烦 |
[16:56] | We both signed prenups that contain infidelity clauses. | 我们都签了含有出轨条款的婚前协议 |
[16:59] | So, in both of our cases, | 所以在我们俩的婚姻里 |
[17:01] | the party that cheats gets nothing. | 出轨的那一方什么都得不到 |
[17:05] | Yeah, that’s a pretty big complication. | 是啊 这是个很大的问题 |
[17:08] | We just thought that maybe there was something you could do. | 我们觉得也许你能想出办法 |
[17:14] | Bev and I never intended to break our vows. | 我和贝弗从未有意要打破我们的誓言 |
[17:16] | In both our cases, | 在我们俩的婚姻里 |
[17:17] | we were the ones pushing for therapy. | 我们都是主动要求进行心理治疗的一方 |
[17:19] | Ms. Bingum, during the swap, | 宾格温女士 在交换过程中 |
[17:21] | we realized what a healthy relationship could be, | 我们都意识到健康的感情关系该是什么样 |
[17:25] | if you’re with the right person. | 只要跟对的人在一起 |
[17:30] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:31] | I am not promising anything… | 我不敢保证 |
[17:34] | but I’ll see what I can do. | 但我会想想办法 |
[17:36] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[17:40] | Your honor, we ask that the shareholder lawsuit be dismissed. | 法官大人 我们提请驳回股东诉讼 |
[17:43] | Frank Neubauer should be free to dissolve Frank Inc. | 弗兰克·纽鲍尔应有权解散弗兰克股份有限公司 |
[17:45] | The corporate by-law states that | 公司法明确阐明 |
[17:46] | the shareholders are in complete control, not Frank. | 股东有完全控制权 而不是弗兰克 |
[17:49] | What started as an amazing opportunity | 这家公司起初是指引人生的绝佳机会 |
[17:51] | to guide a man’s life has turned into mob rule. | 现在却变为了暴民统治 |
[17:54] | The shareholders have pushed Frank to be his best self, | 股东们激发弗兰克的最大潜力 |
[17:56] | maximizing his value and theirs. | 实现了他和股东们的价值最大化 |
[17:57] | If he walks away, he’ll need to reimburse the shareholders | 如果想离开 他需要偿还股东 |
[18:00] | for the current value of their shares. | 他们当前的股票价值 |
[18:02] | I agree with Mr. Beaty. | 我同意比蒂先生的说法 |
[18:03] | Frank has a duty to maximize shareholder value. | 弗兰克有责任使股东价值最大化 |
[18:06] | Motion to dismiss is denied. We’ll proceed to trial. | 驳回不受理动议 我们将进行庭审 |
[18:12] | – I’m screwed! – Agreed. | -我完蛋了 -同意 |
[18:14] | With this judge, we don’t stand a chance. | 碰上这位法官 我们根本不可能胜诉 |
[18:17] | Frank, I need you to think like a corporate raider. | 弗兰克 你站在收购者的角度思考一下 |
[18:20] | What? | 什么 |
[18:21] | He wants you to mount a takeover. | 他想让你发起收购 |
[18:23] | You bet. I don’t see another way. | 对 没有别的方法 |
[18:24] | I don’t have the money to buy myself back. | 我没钱把自己买下来 |
[18:26] | You could always leverage your house as collateral, | 你可以拿你的房子做抵押 |
[18:28] | – take out a line of credit. – Oh, I-I don’t know. | -进行贷款 -我没想好 |
[18:30] | Look, if we dissolve the company, | 听着 如果我们解散这家公司 |
[18:32] | you can marry Hanna and be in debt the rest of your life. | 你虽然可以跟汉娜结婚 但下半生会负债累累 |
[18:34] | But if we mount a hostile takeover, | 但如果我们发起敌意收购 |
[18:36] | you’ve got a real chance to marry Hanna and keep your company. | 你才有机会跟汉娜结婚生活并保住公司 |
[18:45] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[18:46] | I just came from the courthouse. | 我刚从法院回来 |
[18:47] | I ran into Judge Flint. | 我遇到了弗林特法官 |
[18:48] | I convinced her to try the Globerman divorce | 我说服她同时审理格罗伯曼离婚案 |
[18:50] | and the McMann divorce together. | 和麦克曼离婚案 |
[18:53] | Why would you do that? | 为什么你要那样做 |
[18:54] | Well, you’re gonna argue in two different cases at the same time. | 这样就你可以同时在两个不同案件中辩护 |
[18:56] | We’ll bill ’em both. Win-win. | 我们可以收双份律师费 双赢 |
[18:58] | Jane, here’s the address of the restaurant for your date tonight. | 简 这是你今晚约会的餐厅地址 |
[19:04] | Do you not see Owen? | 你没看到欧文吗 |
[19:06] | Oh, hi, Owen. How’s it hanging? | 哎哟 欧文 还好吗 |
[19:09] | It’s hanging just fine. Thank you for asking. | 还不错 谢谢关心 |
[19:12] | – Good. – Anything else, Paul? | -好的 -还有事吗 保罗 |
[19:14] | Ken’s expecting you at 8:00. | 肯约你八点见面 |
[19:15] | – Please leave my office. – Okay. | -你可以走了 -好吧 |
[19:17] | Oh, wear something with a low neckline | 穿件低领的衣服 |
[19:19] | to draw his attention to your — | 可以把目光吸引到你的… |
[19:20] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[19:22] | Bye, Owen. | 再见 欧文 |
[19:30] | – That was really awkward. – oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | -刚才太尴尬了 -不不不 |
[19:32] | – It was – a date, good for you. | -是很尴尬 -有约会 好样的 |
[19:34] | No. No. See, it’s nothing — | 不 其实什么都不是 |
[19:36] | just Paul met this guy, and I got roped into it. | 只是保罗遇到了某个人 我就被套了进去 |
[19:38] | No, no, no, no. You don’t have to explain yourself to me. | 不 你不必向我解释 |
[19:40] | I certainly don’t feel like I need to tell you | 反正我觉得我就没必要向你汇报 |
[19:41] | about anyone I’m dating. | 我的每个约会对象 |
[19:43] | I-if I was dating someone, that is. | 如果我真有约会对象的话 |
[19:46] | – What? – what? | -什么 -什么 |
[19:49] | Anyways, yeah, see, the problem is, | 不管怎样 问题在于 |
[19:52] | my divorce cases are unwinnable. | 我的离婚案不可能赢 |
[19:55] | Both of my clients violated | 我的两个客户都违反了 |
[19:56] | their prenup infidelity clauses with each other. | 他们婚前协议中的出轨条款 |
[19:59] | Well, like they say, | 常言道 |
[20:00] | if your client screwed around, they’re gonna get screwed. | 如果客户在外面乱搞 早晚会出乱子 |
[20:03] | Who says that? | 这是谁说的 |
[20:04] | They also say, | 他们还说 |
[20:05] | if you can’t prove they didn’t cheat, | 如果你不能证明他们没出轨 |
[20:06] | you better prove they weren’t married. | 就最好证明他们没结婚 |
[20:07] | Okay. Enough. Wait a minute. | 好了 够了 等等 |
[20:11] | That’s actually helpful. | 你说的确实很有帮助 |
[20:13] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[20:14] | I was going for more of a sarcastic… | 我只是想讽刺一下… |
[20:16] | Either way, uh, good luck. | 不管怎样 祝你好运 |
[20:18] | F.Y.I., Ken’s tall, so you can wear heels if you — | 另外 肯很高 你可以穿上高跟鞋 |
[20:21] | – Paul! – Yes, Jane? | -保罗 -怎么了 简 |
[20:24] | Do you see? We’re here again. | 你看 又是这样的情况 |
[20:25] | Out of my way. I’m gonna go see a shrink. | 让开 我要去见心理医生 |
[20:32] | So, Jane, where should we pick up — | 好吧 简 我们应该从哪儿开始呢 |
[20:34] | your low self-esteem, your issues with your mom, | 从你的自卑心理 你跟你母亲的关系 |
[20:38] | or those sex dreams you used to have | 还是你做的那些 |
[20:39] | about with Charlie Rose and the vanilla frosting? | 有关查理·罗斯和香草糖霜的春梦 |
[20:45] | No. | 都不是 |
[20:46] | I-I’m not here for me, Dr. Reza. | 我过来不是为了自己 雷扎医生 |
[20:49] | I’m representing Bev Globerman and Richard McMann | 我为贝弗·格罗伯曼和理查德·麦克曼 |
[20:51] | in their divorces. | 在他们的离婚案中辩护 |
[20:53] | Yes, interesting turn of events there. | 这事简直是神转折啊 |
[20:55] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:56] | I wanted to know about your couples displacement therapy. | 我想要了解一下你的夫妻置换疗法 |
[20:59] | Are the couples supposed to suspend their relationships — | 治疗中的夫妻应当中止他们的关系吗 |
[21:03] | I mean, literally put their marriage on hold to engage in the swap? | 为了参与交换 真的要把他们的婚姻暂停吗 |
[21:07] | Well, I encourage my patients to be of the mind-set | 我鼓励我的病人进入一种心态 |
[21:10] | that they are married to the new person. | 就好像他们跟新伴侣结了婚 |
[21:12] | So, if a client truly embraces your therapy, | 那么如果客户完全按照你的建议进行治疗 |
[21:17] | I mean, it’s plausible that they could really believe that | 他们可能会真的认为 |
[21:20] | they are married to the new spouse. | 自己跟新伴侣结了婚 |
[21:22] | That is my objective, yes. | 是的 这就是我的目标 |
[21:23] | Would you testify to that in court? | 你愿意就此在法庭上作证吗 |
[21:25] | As long as it doesn’t violate | 只要不违反 |
[21:27] | any doctor-patient confidentiality, sure. | 任何医患保密协定 当然可以 |
[21:30] | Understood. Thank you so much. | 明白了 非常感谢 |
[21:33] | – Jane. – oh. Yes? | -简 -什么事 |
[21:34] | You know, intimacy issues | 如果不采取切实措施 |
[21:36] | don’t go away without some real work. | 亲密关系问题是无法解决的 |
[21:38] | Well, I’m sure you’re right about that. | 我觉得你说得对 |
[21:40] | Thank you again, so… | 再次感谢 |
[21:44] | Five years ago, we set some goals for you, | 五年前 我们给你设定了一些目标 |
[21:47] | and when we don’t meet those goals, | 当达不到目标的时候 |
[21:49] | it’s important to explore the psychological ramifications of that. | 我们一定要研究它所带来的心理后果 |
[21:52] | Yeah. You know what? | 是啊 你知道吗 |
[21:53] | I completely agree with you, but I am fine. | 我非常赞同你的观点 但我很好 |
[21:56] | Honestly, I don’t even remember my intimacy issues | 说实话 我都不记得五年前 |
[21:59] | from five years ago — I am that cured. | 我的亲密关系问题 我完全好了 |
[22:02] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[22:03] | Well, in fact, the reason I have to leave | 其实我之所以急着走 |
[22:05] | is because I have a date tonight. | 是因为我晚上有个约会 |
[22:07] | Right. I mean, really? | 好吧 真的吗 |
[22:08] | Really. His name is Ken. | 真的 他叫肯 |
[22:11] | And he is tall. | 他个子很高 |
[22:13] | And I am going to wear a low neckline. | 我会穿件低领衣服 |
[22:16] | So, I have got to go get ready. | 所以 我得回去准备准备了 |
[22:19] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[22:20] | I’m here if you ever need to talk. | 如果你需要心理咨询 尽管来找我 |
[22:22] | Yes, you have made that clear. Thank you. | 好的 我知道了 谢谢你 |
[22:30] | Okay, so, first, we got pregnant, then we kissed, | 先是你怀了我的孩子 然后我们接了吻 |
[22:34] | and now we’re on our first date — | 现在我们第一次约会 |
[22:36] | Little backwards, don’t you think? | 有点儿倒带的意思 你说呢 |
[22:38] | Maybe we should have ordered dessert first. | 也许我们应该先吃甜点 |
[22:41] | Well, they do have molten chocolate cake, | 这家餐厅没有熔岩巧克力蛋糕 |
[22:43] | and that’s your favorite. | 那可是你的最爱 |
[22:45] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[22:47] | Jane. | 简说的 |
[22:49] | Look, Owen, I really like you, but I don’t want to hurt Jane. | 欧文 我确实很喜欢你 但我不想伤害简 |
[22:53] | I can’t imagine you hurting anyone. | 你本身就是个无公害的姑娘 |
[22:55] | You’re one of the sweetest people I’ve ever known. | 你是我认识的最贴心的人之一 |
[22:58] | I mean, you ordered scallops because, | 你点了扇贝 |
[23:00] | of all the entrees on the menu, | 因为菜单上所有主菜里 |
[23:01] | they feel the least pain. | 它们遭受的痛苦最小 |
[23:02] | Well, if I was really nice, I would have ordered the tofu. | 如果我真心善良 就应该点豆腐 |
[23:07] | Stacy, when I first met you… | 史黛西 我第一次见到你 |
[23:10] | I thought you were a little superficial, | 我觉得你有点儿浅薄 |
[23:12] | but I was the superficial one — me. | 但其实是我自己太浅薄 |
[23:16] | I mean, when you want something, you go and get it, | 无论你想要什么 就会去争取得到 |
[23:18] | like the pakery or… my genetic material. | 比如派糕房 或者是我的遗传物质 |
[23:23] | You’re the perfect combination of depth and effervescence. | 你是深沉与活跃[起泡]的完美结合 |
[23:29] | You make me sound like a shampoo, but in a good way. | 你把我说得跟洗发水一样 不过听着很顺耳 |
[23:34] | But, Owen, I need to be clear — this isn’t a date. | 可是欧文 我要把话说清楚 这不算是约会 |
[23:39] | I mean it can’t be a date until I talk to Jane about us. | 要等我跟简说过咱俩的事之后才行 |
[23:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:48] | No. | 不 |
[23:50] | You’re right, Ken. | 你说得对 肯 |
[23:51] | Cold gazpacho soup is redundant. | 凉西班牙凉菜汤这名字太啰嗦了 |
[23:54] | Oh, you know what bugs me… | 你知道哪件事让我心烦吗 |
[23:56] | is when cafe call espresso “Expresso,” | 有的咖啡店把浓咖啡叫做”浓缩咖啡” |
[23:59] | – you know, with an “X.” – It makes me crazy. | -多了个”缩” -我也觉得很烦 |
[24:02] | We may be the only people in the world that care about these things. | 世界上可能只有我们在纠结这种问题了 |
[24:04] | Yeah, probably. | 是啊 可能吧 |
[24:06] | Maybe Paul had a sixth sense about us. | 大概保罗对我们俩有第六感 |
[24:12] | So, how did you meet Paul, anyway? | 你是什么认识保罗的 |
[24:15] | I-in your building. | 在你们公寓楼里 |
[24:17] | I was delivering some office equipment. | 我在送办公设备 |
[24:18] | He told me to bend with my knees to protect my back, so… | 他告诉我应该弯下膝盖 这样能保护我的背 |
[24:20] | Well, it’s good advice. | 这个建议很不错 |
[24:24] | Look. I bet it’s someone’s anniversary. | 瞧 我猜是有人过纪念日 |
[24:28] | It must be amazing to be with the same person for so long. | 跟同一个人在一起这么久肯定很幸福 |
[24:30] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[24:32] | Very good. | 真好 |
[24:38] | Excuse me for a minute. | 失陪一下 |
[24:43] | It does not! | 才没有呢 |
[24:44] | It does. Do it again. | 就有 再做一次 |
[24:46] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[24:50] | Jane. | 简 |
[24:51] | Um, hey, listen, you know, I-I was just telling Owen | 听我说 我刚才跟欧文说 |
[24:55] | that this is not what it looks like. | 我们之间不是看上去的那种关系 |
[25:05] | You? | 你 |
[25:11] | You? | 还有你 |
[25:17] | No. | 不 |
[25:23] | Excuse me, ma’am. Are you all right? | 打扰一下 女士 你还好吗 |
[25:26] | Um, do you know where my date went? | 你知道我的男伴哪去了吗 |
[25:29] | Uh, he just left. | 他刚才走了 |
[25:30] | What — what do you mean he left? | 走了是什么意思 |
[25:34] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[25:35] | My valet ticket — it — it was right here on the table. | 我的停车票 刚才还在桌子上 |
[25:38] | Your date just took it to the valet. | 您的男伴刚才拿给服务员了 |
[25:40] | No. No, he came in a cab. | 不 他是打车过来的 |
[25:45] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[25:46] | Great. Great. Call the police. | 这下可好了 打电话报警吧 |
[25:48] | My date stole my car. | 我的约会对象偷了我的车 |
[26:22] | You’re awake. | 你没睡 |
[26:24] | You said you just wanted Owen’s sperm. | 你说过你只想要欧文的精子 |
[26:29] | And that — that was strange | 这事很奇怪 |
[26:31] | and insensitive to me, | 而且没考虑到我的感受 |
[26:34] | but…I said okay | 但我同意了 |
[26:39] | because I wanted what was best for you and your baby. | 因为希望你和你的宝宝好 |
[26:44] | And more to the point, I trusted you. | 更重要的是 我相信你 |
[26:47] | I swear, I never thought I had feelings for him. | 我发誓我没想到自己会对他有感觉 |
[26:51] | You have feelings for him now… | 这么说你现在对他有感觉了 |
[26:56] | The man I was engaged to. | 那个跟我订过婚的男人 |
[26:58] | I don’t know what I feel. | 我也不知道自己是什么感觉 |
[26:59] | I’m confused. I was planning to talk with you. | 我搞不清楚 我之前打算告诉你的 |
[27:03] | Jane, I never meant for this to happen. | 简 我绝不是有意做这种事的 |
[27:12] | What exactly has happened? | 到底发生了什么事 |
[27:18] | We kissed. | 我们接吻了 |
[27:22] | Is that it? | 还有吗 |
[27:26] | Twice. | 吻了两次 |
[27:30] | It caught both of us by surprise. | 我们两个都没想到 |
[27:36] | And how exactly would talking with me | 就算你把这件事告诉了我 |
[27:40] | make any of this okay? | 又能挽回什么呢 |
[27:43] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:46] | Come on, Stacy. | 别这样 史黛西 |
[27:48] | You’re gonna be a mother. | 你就要当妈了 |
[27:50] | I shouldn’t have to tell you what’s right and what’s wrong. | 用不着我告诉你孰对孰错 |
[27:53] | I never meant to hurt you. | 我绝非有意要伤害你 |
[27:55] | You were thinking about yourself. | 你只想到了自己 |
[27:59] | You couldn’t be more selfish if you tried. | 你真是自私到了极点 |
[28:01] | Okay, that’s enough! | 别说了 |
[28:03] | I am far from perfect, but I am not selfish. | 我远不够完美 但我不自私 |
[28:06] | Owen called me | 欧文说我是 |
[28:07] | one of the sweetest people he’s ever known. | 他认识的最贴心的人之一 |
[28:08] | – Really? – Really. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[28:10] | And if you want to talk about selfish — | 说起自私这件事 |
[28:12] | you kissed Grayson at your wedding to Owen, | 你在跟欧文的婚礼上亲了格雷森 |
[28:15] | and now you’re holding onto him like you still own him. | 而你现在又把他当成自己男人一样紧抓着不放 |
[28:18] | But you don’t! He has moved on! | 但他已经不属于你了 他放下了 |
[28:20] | And men like Owen don’t just walk into our lives every day! | 像欧文这样的好男人可不是天天都能遇到 |
[28:24] | Hey, besties. | 姑娘们 |
[28:27] | So, how was your date with Ken? | 你跟肯的约会进行得怎样 |
[28:30] | Well, Stacy was there with Owen. | 史黛西和欧文也在那家餐厅吃饭 |
[28:34] | That’s all I’m gonna get — Just “Oh”? | 你就这反应吗 说声”哦”就完了 |
[28:37] | Owen asked me to recommend a romantic restaurant, | 欧文让我推荐家浪漫的餐厅 |
[28:39] | but I didn’t realize he was with Stacy. | 我没想到是跟史黛西一起去 |
[28:41] | I did not see that coming. Interesting. | 我没想到会发生这种事 真有意思 |
[28:44] | Yeah. Well, yeah. | 是啊 好吧 |
[28:46] | I mean, that’s not the word I’d use. | 我倒没觉得这件事有意思 |
[28:47] | But I’ll tell you what is interesting — Ken stole my car! | 我来告诉你什么叫有意思 肯偷了我的车 |
[28:51] | Well, that’s awful. But how was the date until then? | 太糟糕了 偷车之前你们相处得怎么样 |
[28:54] | No, no, no. You better get my car back. | 别废话 你最好给我把车找回来 |
[28:56] | I will, Jane, asap. Okay? | 我会尽快的 简 好吗 |
[28:59] | Whoa, whoa. What are you doing? | 你这是要干什么 |
[29:01] | Going to sleep. It’s late. | 睡觉啊 天不早了 |
[29:02] | No, no. My car. | 别睡 我的车怎么办 |
[29:04] | Jane, you just need to relax, okay? | 简 你放松点好吗 |
[29:07] | You might not know this, but stress is not healthy. | 你可能不知道 压力太大对身体不好 |
[29:09] | You’ve had a rough day, | 你今天过得不好 |
[29:10] | and you just need to get some sleep. | 你需要睡个好觉 |
[29:12] | Now, could you be a sweetheart and shut off the light? | 你能帮个忙把灯关上吗 |
[29:20] | Hello. I’m Owen French. | 你好 我是欧文·法兰奇 |
[29:21] | I’m calling to ask if you’d be interested in | 我想请问你是否有兴趣出售 |
[29:23] | selling your shares in Frank Inc. | 你在弗兰克股份有限公司的股份 |
[29:24] | I’ve been authorized to make you a very generous offer. | 我已获得授权 可以给你开个好价 |
[29:26] | Now, I’m calling you personally because… | 我给您打电话是因为 |
[29:28] | We believe Frank Inc. needs to move in a new direction. | 我们认为弗兰克股份有限公司需要调整方向 |
[29:30] | What? You already sold your shares? | 什么 你已经把股份卖了 |
[29:32] | Who the hell bought them?! Tell me, or I’ll cut you. | 你到底卖给谁了 告诉我 不然我剁了你 |
[29:34] | You can’t say that. | 你不能这么说 |
[29:35] | I thought you said it was a hostile takeover. | 你不是说这属于”敌意”收购吗 |
[29:37] | – I keep getting outbid. – Same here. | -总是有人出价比我高 -我也是 |
[29:38] | Someone’s figured out what we’re up to. | 有人看出我们的意图了 |
[29:40] | And someone who has a lot of money to throw around. | 而且这人有钱可以随意挥霍 |
[29:42] | Check out the stock price in the last hour. | 快看过去一小时的股价 |
[29:43] | It’s up 25%. | 涨了25% |
[29:43] | 弗兰克股份有限公司股票 价格:上涨25.67% 弗兰克所有权:10% | |
[29:44] | – Excuse me. – Where are you going? | -失陪 -你要去哪儿 |
[29:47] | To figure out who’s got the deep pockets | 去搞清楚是谁这么土豪 |
[29:49] | and why Frank Inc. is so valuable to them. | 还有为何弗兰克公司对他这么有价值 |
[29:51] | Hey, buddy, I know where you live. | 哥们 我可知道你家地址 |
[29:56] | Dr. Reza, in couples displacement therapy, | 雷扎医生 在夫妻置换疗法中 |
[29:58] | participants are asked to believe | 你要求参与者相信 |
[30:00] | that they are married to one another. | 他们是已婚夫妇 |
[30:02] | Yes, that’s right. | 是的 |
[30:03] | So it’s foreseeable that two people | 作为已婚夫妇生活在一起的两个人 |
[30:04] | living as a married couple might engage in marital relations? | 可能会发生婚姻关系 这是可预知的 |
[30:08] | Given the mind-set of the participants, | 鉴于参与者的心态 |
[30:11] | it’s a possibility. | 这有可能 |
[30:12] | Your honor, given that the intimacy between my clients | 法官大人 鉴于我方委托人之间的亲密举动 |
[30:15] | occurred while they were essentially married to each other, | 发生在他们具有婚姻事实期间 |
[30:18] | we contend that it should not be considered infidelity | 我方认为针对他们的婚前协议 |
[30:21] | for the purposes of their prenups. | 这不应被视为出轨 |
[30:23] | Mr. Cummings. | 卡明斯先生 |
[30:25] | Dr. Reza, | 雷扎医生 |
[30:26] | did you suggest to Bev Globerman or Richard McMann | 你是否建议贝弗·格罗伯曼或理查德·麦克曼 |
[30:29] | that they should sleep with each other during this wife swap? | 在换妻期间应发生性关系 |
[30:32] | Absolutely not. | 绝对没有 |
[30:33] | During the wife swap, were they aware | 在换妻期间 他们是否知道 |
[30:35] | that they remained married to their real spouses? | 他们仍与自己真正的配偶存在婚姻关系 |
[30:37] | Of course. | 当然知道 |
[30:38] | Your honor, only a legal divorce | 法官大人 只有合法离婚 |
[30:40] | can change the status of a legal marriage — | 才能改变合法婚姻的状况 |
[30:42] | – End of story. – Wait, wait, wait. | -就是这样 -等等 |
[30:44] | The story hasn’t ended. | 不是这样的 |
[30:45] | Your honor, the law is not black-and-white here, | 法官大人 法律并没有那么绝对 |
[30:47] | and we contend that not all extramarital sex constitutes infidelity. | 我方认为并非所有私通性行为都构成不忠 |
[30:52] | Nice try, Ms. Bingum, | 说得不错 宾格温女士 |
[30:53] | but I’m not buying the wife-swap defense. | 但你关于换妻的辩护我不买账 |
[30:56] | Judgment is entered in favor of Rachel McMann and Bob Globerman. | 我判瑞秋·麦克曼和鲍勃·格罗伯曼胜诉 |
[31:02] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[31:05] | 弗兰克股份有限公司股票 价格:上涨27.82% 弗兰克所有权:31% | |
[31:09] | Frank Inc. shareholder relations. | 弗兰克股份有限公司股东关系部 |
[31:11] | Oh, that’s great news. Thank you. | 真是个好消息 谢谢 |
[31:16] | The pizza’s in the lobby. I’ll go get it. | 匹萨送到大厅了 我去拿 |
[31:18] | Well, I think it’s time to face reality. | 我觉得该面对现实了 |
[31:20] | We’re never gonna control 51%. | 我们不可能拿到51%的控制权 |
[31:23] | Well, I looked at the named plaintiff in the class-action suit — | 我查了集体诉讼中的指定原告 |
[31:26] | nothing relevant. | 没有相关线索 |
[31:27] | But then I looked at opposing counsel. | 但我又查了对方律师 |
[31:29] | Get this — he used to work as in-house counsel | 听好了 他曾担任惠特默国际公司的 |
[31:31] | for Whitmer International. | 内部法律顾问 |
[31:33] | That’s my ex-husband’s company. Shawn’s the C.E.O. | 那是我前夫的公司 肖恩是首席执行官 |
[31:36] | He’s also the one outbidding us for the shares. | 就是他在出高价买走我们的股份 |
[31:39] | I can’t believe he’s still trying to control my life. | 真不敢相信他竟然还想控制我的生活 |
[31:42] | Okay, change of plan — | 好了 改变计划 |
[31:43] | We’re gonna sell every share, all 31%. | 我们把全部31%的股份都卖掉 |
[31:45] | But wait. I thought you said we have to buy. | 等等 你不是说我们必须买进吗 |
[31:46] | Ah, that was then. This is now. | 那是之前 现在情况变了 |
[31:49] | Flood the market. Do it fast. | 把股份抛售出去 动作要快 |
[31:55] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[32:09] | We need to talk. | 我有话跟你说 |
[32:11] | Actually, we don’t. | 不必了 |
[32:13] | Look, I am incredibly disappointed in you, | 我对你非常失望 |
[32:16] | but the girl code is a sacred bond between best friends, | 但闺蜜准则是好朋友之间神圣的纽带 |
[32:19] | and it has been broken by Stacy. | 而史黛西破坏了准则 |
[32:22] | No, this isn’t about girls or codes, Jane. | 不 这跟闺蜜或准则都没关系 简 |
[32:25] | Yeah, I really don’t want to discuss this with you. | 好吧 我实在不想跟你谈论这件事 |
[32:29] | Fine. You want to play the victim? | 行 你想扮演受害者是吧 |
[32:32] | Let’s get something clear — you have zero hold on me. | 让我把话说清楚 你对我没有半点控制权 |
[32:37] | I can date whomever I want. | 我愿意跟谁约会都行 |
[32:41] | I realize that. | 不用你说我也知道 |
[32:43] | And of all the women in the world, | 世界上有那么多女人 |
[32:45] | you just happened to pick my best friend? | 你就恰好挑了我的闺蜜 |
[32:49] | I can’t help but wonder if this has something to do with me. | 我不禁要想这事是不是跟我有关系 |
[32:54] | You’re unbelievable. | 你真是不可理喻 |
[32:57] | Do you really think that I want to hurt you? | 你真觉得我想伤害你吗 |
[33:00] | The thought has crossed my mind. | 我的确这么想过 |
[33:02] | Come on. You were in love with me. | 你之前爱的是我 |
[33:06] | And Stacy and I — we’re — we’re completely different. | 而史黛西和我 我们完全就是两类人 |
[33:12] | What do you see in her? | 你看上她什么了 |
[33:16] | For one thing…kindness. | 起码有一样 她很善良 |
[33:34] | Thanks for seeing me again, Dr. Reza. | 谢谢你再次抽时间见我 雷扎医生 |
[33:37] | I’m so sorry I couldn’t be more helpful with your divorce cases. | 很抱歉没帮上离婚案的忙 |
[33:40] | You were just being honest. I’m not giving up. | 你只是说了实话而已 我不会放弃的 |
[33:43] | I just got to figure out how to get back into court. | 我只是要想办法再争取到庭审机会 |
[33:46] | Dr. Reza, may I sit down? | 雷扎医生 我能坐下吗 |
[33:48] | I don’t think I have anything else to offer. | 我觉得自己没什么能帮到你的了 |
[33:51] | Oh, no. I want to talk about me. | 不 我想聊聊自己的事 |
[33:54] | What? Sure. Please. | 什么 当然可以 请进 |
[33:56] | – H-have a seat. – Okay. | -请坐吧 -好 |
[34:03] | I wasn’t being totally honest | 我之前说自己过得不错 |
[34:05] | when I said that things were great. | 其实没有完全说实话 |
[34:08] | Really? | 是吗 |
[34:09] | Yeah. | 是 |
[34:13] | I was gonna marry this wonderful man, Owen, | 我之前就要跟一个优秀男人结婚了 他叫欧文 |
[34:16] | whom I loved. | 我很爱他 |
[34:17] | And on my wedding day, | 在婚礼那天 |
[34:19] | I kissed Grayson, whom I also love. | 我吻了格雷森 我也爱他 |
[34:23] | And so Owen dumped me, which I completely understand. | 所以欧文甩了我 这我完全理解 |
[34:27] | But now he’s dating my best friend, Stacy, | 但现在他在跟我的闺蜜史黛西约会 |
[34:33] | and I’m upset. | 我很心烦 |
[34:35] | So you have feelings of guilt over the way you treated Owen. | 你为自己背叛欧文的事感到内疚 |
[34:39] | Oh, well, yes. | 对 |
[34:41] | But that’s not why I’m upset right now. | 但我现在不是为了这事心烦 |
[34:44] | My best friend is dating him. | 我的闺蜜在跟他约会 |
[34:47] | I’m sure you can understand that | 你肯定能理解 |
[34:48] | that is the ultimate betrayal of friendship. | 这是对友谊最彻底的背叛 |
[34:51] | Well, Stacy didn’t do anything wrong. | 史黛西没做错什么 |
[34:55] | She violated the girl code. | 她违反了闺蜜准则 |
[34:57] | We studied that for a semester back in graduate school. | 我读研的时候花了一个学期研究这个课题 |
[35:00] | You did? | 是吗 |
[35:01] | No. | 没有 |
[35:03] | I mean, I’m a big believer in adult friendships, | 我非常相信成年人之间的友谊 |
[35:06] | but there’s no such thing as the girl code. | 但根本就没有闺蜜准则这回事 |
[35:10] | Okay, so you’re taking Stacy’s side. | 好吧 你站在史黛西那边 |
[35:14] | There are no sides. | 这不涉及到立场问题 |
[35:15] | But if a code of honor was violated, | 但就算是有人违反了准则 |
[35:18] | you violated it the moment you kissed Grayson. | 那也是你 就在你吻格雷森的时候 |
[35:22] | Oh, my god. I — uh, this is unbelievable. | 天啊 这简直不可理喻 |
[35:29] | Dr. Reza, you are brilliant. | 雷扎医生 你太厉害了 |
[35:31] | You know, some of this is common sense. | 其实有些事情只是常识而已 |
[35:33] | No. I’m back on the divorces. | 不 我说的是离婚案 |
[35:35] | Bev and Richard — | 贝弗和理查德 |
[35:37] | Their marriages were over the moment they cheated. | 他们的婚姻在他们出轨的时候就结束了 |
[35:42] | I just figured out how to get back into court. | 我刚刚想出重新开庭的办法了 |
[35:46] | You know, Jane… | 简 |
[35:48] | I find it interesting that you can see what’s right for your clients, | 有意思的是 你能为客户看明白是非 |
[35:52] | but not for yourself. | 但对自己的事却当局者迷 |
[35:54] | Yeah, well, I’m a hot mess. Thanks so much. | 是啊 我无可救药了 多谢 |
[35:59] | Your honor, I believe we have a resolution in this case. | 法官大人 我们对本案有决议了 |
[36:02] | That’s odd, since we have no intention on settling. | 真奇怪 我们根本就没想要和解 |
[36:04] | This isn’t a settlement. | 这不是和解 |
[36:05] | It’s more like a total surrender. | 其实就是彻底投降 |
[36:07] | What are you proposing, counselor? | 你有何提议 律师 |
[36:09] | In order to allow Frank to walk away, | 为了让弗兰克从公司抽身 |
[36:11] | we’re giving Mr. Beaty’s clients everything they want. | 我们将满足比蒂先生的所有要求 |
[36:14] | That better include Frank’s car, condo, and bank accounts. | 那可要包括弗兰克的车房和银行账户 |
[36:17] | Car keys, a deed to the condo, bank statements with pin codes, | 这是车钥匙 公寓契约 附有密码的银行对账单 |
[36:21] | a check to cover recent withdrawals, | 支付最近取款的支票 |
[36:23] | and, oh, his toothbrush. | 还有他的牙刷 |
[36:28] | Now that we’ve handed everything over, | 现在完成交付之后 |
[36:29] | we ask that you discharge my client from Frank Inc. | 我们请求将我方委托人从弗兰克公司除名 |
[36:32] | Wait. I object. Frank can’t just walk away. | 等等 我反对 弗兰克不能就这么离开 |
[36:35] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[36:36] | You’ve gotten everything you wanted. | 你想要的都拿到了 |
[36:37] | You’ve won. Be happy. | 你胜诉了 高兴去吧 |
[36:46] | I’m a free man. | 我自由了 |
[36:48] | You gave up everything for me. | 你为我放弃了一切 |
[36:50] | Well, I didn’t exactly give up everything. | 其实我并没有放弃一切 |
[36:53] | Hanna, your ex-husband bid up the share prices | 汉娜 你前夫在恶意收购期间 |
[36:55] | during the hostile takeover. | 抬高股价 |
[36:56] | Once we realized he’d pay anything for the shares, | 当我们意识到他愿意出任何价格买下股票时 |
[36:59] | we sold them… at three times what we paid. | 我们以三倍的买入价都卖给了他 |
[37:02] | You sold Frank Inc. to my ex? | 你把弗兰克公司卖给我前夫了 |
[37:04] | Yeah, but without me, the company’s worthless. | 对 但没了我 那公司一文不值 |
[37:06] | I made enough money to pay back the legitimate shareholders, | 我赚到的钱足够支付合法股东 |
[37:09] | with plenty left over for us to start a life together. | 而且还剩下不少 我们可以开始新生活了 |
[37:11] | And now Shawn owns a worthless company. | 现在肖恩手上握着个不值钱的公司 |
[37:13] | And Frank is free to woo and wed. | 弗兰克可以自由求爱结婚了 |
[37:15] | Let the wooing begin. | 求爱戏码开始上演喽 |
[37:20] | Ms. Bingum, as I recall, | 宾格温女士 我记得 |
[37:22] | I’ve already ruled against both your clients. | 我已经判你两位委托人双双败诉了 |
[37:24] | Yes, in both divorce cases, my clients lost everything, | 是啊 在两宗离婚案中 我的委托人们惨败 |
[37:27] | but we’re here on another matter. | 但这不是一码事 |
[37:29] | And what might that be? | 那是什么事呢 |
[37:30] | Richard is filing a lawsuit against Bob for $100,000 | 理查德申请对鲍勃提起诉讼 索赔十万美元 |
[37:34] | for injuries sustained when Bob assaulted him in open court. | 诉由是鲍勃在公开法庭对他人身攻击致其受伤 |
[37:37] | We are also re-filing Bev’s suit | 我们还要重新提交贝弗的诉讼 |
[37:39] | for injuries she sustained in the shower. | 诉由是她在淋浴间受伤 |
[37:42] | This is ridiculous. | 这太荒唐了 |
[37:43] | Personalinjury damages are community property, | 人身伤害赔偿属于夫妻共有财产 |
[37:45] | and your honor already ruled her clients | 法官大人已经裁定她的委托人 |
[37:47] | were not entitled to any community property | 由于违反婚前协议 |
[37:49] | because they violated their prenups. | 而不享有任何共有财产 |
[37:51] | This is about principle. | 这是原则性问题 |
[37:52] | And we intend to vigorously litigate both cases, | 我们打算对这两件案子提出诉讼 |
[37:56] | no matter how much time it takes. | 无论要花多长时间 |
[37:58] | Or you’re welcome to admit fault | 或者你们也可以承认错误 |
[38:00] | and sign a confession of judgment for the full amount of damages. | 签署全额赔偿金的承认裁决 |
[38:03] | We’ll sign whatever you want if it makes you go away. | 只要你别再纠缠 我们什么都愿意签 |
[38:05] | You still won’t see a penny. | 你还是休想拿到一分钱 |
[38:07] | Well, then, as soon as the confessions of judgment are signed, | 只要你们签了承认裁决 |
[38:11] | we’ll be out of your hair. | 我们就不纠缠了 |
[38:20] | Excellent. | 很好 |
[38:21] | Now, please get out of my courtroom, all of you. | 你们现在都赶紧离开我的法庭 |
[38:25] | Oh, just one other thing, your honor. | 还有一件事 法官大人 |
[38:27] | I need you to order the defendants | 我请求您判被告 |
[38:28] | to make good on their monetary obligations | 兑现他们刚才签署的 |
[38:30] | they’ve just confessed judgment on. | 承认裁决上的金钱债务 |
[38:32] | We’ve already been through this. | 这点我们已经提到过了 |
[38:33] | The, uh, cheaters get nothing. | 出轨者一无所有 |
[38:34] | Well, that would be true if the settlements were community property, | 当和解赔偿是夫妻共有财产时 这点才成立 |
[38:38] | but they’re not. | 但事实上不是 |
[38:39] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[38:41] | Well, I mean, according to the infidelity clauses, | 根据出轨条款 |
[38:43] | these marriages were over | 他们两对的婚姻 |
[38:45] | the moment Bev and Richard had sex. | 在贝弗和理查德发生关系时就结束了 |
[38:48] | And both the slip and fall in the shower | 而在淋浴间滑倒摔伤 |
[38:50] | and the assault in the courtroom happened after the sex. | 及在法庭受到人身攻击都发生在性行为之后 |
[38:54] | This is absurd. | 这太荒谬了 |
[38:54] | Actually, Ms. Bingum is right. | 事实上宾格温女士说得对 |
[38:56] | The prenups mandate that the awards be considered separate property. | 婚前协议规定将裁定额视为私有财产 |
[39:01] | We’ll take certified checks. | 我们可以收保付支票 |
[39:15] | Hey, Jane. | 简 |
[39:16] | Hi, Paul. What you doing? | 保罗 你干什么呢 |
[39:18] | Oh, seeing the world from another perspective. | 从另一个角度看待世界 |
[39:20] | Hey, I got your car back! | 我把你的车找回来了 |
[39:22] | Really? In how many pieces? | 真的吗 碎成几块了 |
[39:23] | Oh, it’s perfect condition. | 完好无损 |
[39:24] | I even had it washed… because I spilled my soda. | 我还帮你洗了 因为我弄洒了汽水 |
[39:28] | How did you find it? | 你是怎么找到的 |
[39:30] | I realized, when I met Ken, | 我记得我遇到肯的时候 |
[39:31] | he was headed to the sixth floor, | 他在往六楼走 |
[39:32] | So I went to find him. | 于是我就去找他 |
[39:33] | Do you know what’s on the sixth floor? | 你知道六楼住着谁吗 |
[39:34] | Nope. | 不知道 |
[39:35] | Ken’s parole officer. | 肯的保释官 |
[39:37] | Turns out he just got out of prison. | 原来他刚刚出狱 |
[39:38] | So, when you met him, he was stealing office equipment. | 这么说你遇到他的时候 他在偷办公设备 |
[39:42] | Yeah. He stole our fax machine, | 对 他还偷了我们的传真机 |
[39:44] | but I got that back, too. | 不过也被我找回来了 |
[39:45] | Ken’s been arrested. | 肯被逮捕了 |
[39:46] | You said he was a great guy. | 你说过他是个好人 |
[39:48] | No, I said he was handsome, smart, and single. | 没 我是说他英俊 聪明 还单身 |
[39:50] | You’re very picky. | 你太挑剔了 |
[39:51] | I’m going home. | 我要回家了 |
[39:53] | See ya. | 再见 |
[40:07] | I didn’t realize you were home. | 我不知道你也在家 |
[40:09] | Uh, there’s something I need to say to you. | 我有件事要跟你说 |
[40:13] | Okay. | 好 |
[40:17] | I’m listening. | 我在听 |
[40:19] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:21] | Yeah, thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[40:24] | Um, why don’t we just forget the whole thing, you know? | 我们何不把这件事抛到脑后呢 |
[40:28] | You’re pregnant. You’re hormonal. | 你怀孕了 荷尔蒙分泌旺盛 |
[40:32] | I-I forgive you. | 我原谅你了 |
[40:35] | I’m sorry that my dating Owen hurts you. | 很抱歉我跟欧文约会的事伤到了你 |
[40:39] | But I need to see where this is going. | 但我想看看我们之间能不能发展下去 |
[40:41] | I owe it to myself and the baby. | 这是我欠我自己和孩子的 |
[40:44] | Stacy… I almost married the guy. | 史黛西 我差点就跟他结婚了 |
[40:49] | You’re my best friend. | 你是我最好的朋友 |
[40:51] | Don’t you see what this is doing to me? | 你不知道这种事对我伤害有多大吗 |
[40:53] | I do. | 我知道 |
[40:55] | And I never, ever considered Owen in a romantic way, | 我之前从来没有对欧文动心 |
[40:58] | but now I can’t help the way I feel. | 但现在我控制不了自己的感情 |
[41:02] | Please, this doesn’t have to change us. | 求你了 别让这件事影响我们的关系 |
[41:08] | Sweetie… | 亲爱的 |
[41:15] | …if you date my ex-fiance? It changes everything. | 如果你要跟我前未婚夫谈恋爱 一切都变了 |
[41:21] | I can’t accept it. I won’t accept it. | 我接受不了 我也不会接受 |
[41:27] | I know. | 我懂 |
[41:30] | I should go. | 我该走了 |