时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | See that aspiring model there? | 看见那个满怀抱负的模特没 |
[00:04] | That’s me — Deb — | 那就是我 黛比 |
[00:06] | until the day I died. | 直到我死的那天 |
[00:08] | I thought I’d go straight to heaven, | 我以为我会直接上天堂 |
[00:10] | but there was a bit of a mix-up, | 但是出了点小乱子 |
[00:11] | and I woke up in someone else’s body. | 结果我在别人的躯体中醒来 |
[00:14] | So now, I’m Jane, | 所以现在 我成了简 |
[00:15] | A super-busy lawyer with my very own assistant. | 一名拥有个人助理的超忙律师 |
[00:19] | I got a new life, | 我有了新的生活 |
[00:20] | a new wardrobe, | 新的衣着 |
[00:21] | and the only people who really know what’s going on with me | 而唯一知道真相的人 |
[00:23] | are my girlfriend Stacy and my guardian angel, Paul. | 是我的闺蜜史黛西 还有我的守护天使保罗 |
[00:26] | I used to think everything happened for a reason. | 我一直觉得世间万事必有其因 |
[00:29] | Well, I sure hope I was right. | 好吧 我真希望我没想错 |
[00:48] | Oh, no, no, seriously, I’m good. | 不 我真的不需要 |
[00:50] | I’m good. | 我不需要 |
[00:52] | Whoo! Take it off! | 都脱掉 |
[00:54] | Stacy! | 史黛西 |
[01:00] | Wow, that is spectacular. | 太惊人了 |
[01:01] | You must do like a thousand push-ups every day. | 你每天得做上千个俯卧撑吧 |
[01:05] | Oh, god, that’s too close! | 天呐 太近了 |
[01:06] | It’s too close. It’s too close! | 太近了 太近了 |
[01:11] | – Oh, god! Oh, god! – Emma! | -天呐 -埃玛 |
[01:14] | You should totally do a shot on that blond’s six pack. | 你真该在那个金发舞男的六块腹肌上喝一杯 |
[01:16] | – I will call him over. – Oh, I’m fine. I’m fine. | -我把他叫过来 -不用不用 |
[01:19] | But thanks, Stacy. | 还是谢了 史黛西 |
[01:21] | Can you believe I’m getting married in two days? | 你们能相信我还有两天就要结婚了吗 |
[01:23] | No. | 难以置信 |
[01:24] | I shouldn’t even be looking at them. | 我都不该看他们 |
[01:26] | I know, but let’s kind of look again. | 我知道 但咱们还是再看看吧 |
[01:29] | Oh, this is Robert’s best man calling from the bachelor party. | 是罗伯特的伴郎从单身派对打来的 |
[01:32] | Okay. | 好的 |
[01:34] | No, stacy! Stace! | 不要 史黛西 |
[01:36] | That’s like your third shooter in 10 minutes. | 这是你十分钟里喝的第三杯了 |
[01:38] | I’m about to be artificially inseminated. | 我就要去做人工授精了 |
[01:41] | And this bachelorette party is — it’s like my last hurrah. | 这场单身女郎派对就是我的最后狂欢了 |
[01:45] | – Okay. – Emma! | -好吧 -埃玛 |
[01:48] | Who wants to strip naked | 谁想看脱衣舞男裸体 |
[01:50] | and jump into the neighbor’s hot tub?! | 跳进邻居的热水浴缸里 |
[01:54] | Wow, are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[01:56] | Robert was arrested in San Diego. | 罗伯特在圣地亚哥被捕了 |
[01:58] | Oh, god | 上帝啊 |
[01:59] | I need to get down there, Jane. He needs a lawyer. | 我得过去 简 他需要律师 |
[02:06] | I am furious. I’m devastated. I am pissed to high hell! | 我很愤怒 很绝望 完全被惹毛了 |
[02:10] | Just slow down. Start from the beginning. | 慢点慢点 从头开始说 |
[02:13] | When my husband lost his job, we were in bad shape. | 我丈夫丢掉工作时 我们境况很糟 |
[02:17] | So I decided to publish a book online. | 所以我决定在网上发表一部小说 |
[02:19] | And at first, I was earning almost $2,000 a month, | 一开始 我每月能赚将近2000美金 |
[02:22] | but now almost nothing. | 现在却基本分文没有 |
[02:24] | And it’s all because a best seller | 这全都是因为一本畅销书 |
[02:26] | ripped off my story line, my characters — everything! | 剽窃了我的故事线 人物 整本小说 |
[02:30] | Look. Here’s my book. | 看 这就是我的书 |
[02:34] | “The Randy Baron: An Erotic Thriller.” | 《风流男爵: 一部情色历险记》 |
[02:38] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你们在想什么 |
[02:40] | But it paid the bills. | 但它能帮我付账单 |
[02:41] | Last we spoke, I thought you were writing a serious novel. | 我们上次见面时 我以为你写的是正经小说 |
[02:44] | Yeah, I couldn’t find a publisher. | 是 但我找不到出版商 |
[02:46] | But they all complimented on the one sex scene — | 但他们都对其中的一幕性爱场景赞赏有加 |
[02:48] | missionary in a yoga studio. | 瑜伽馆里的传教士体位 |
[02:52] | And that’s when you decided to write e-rom? | 所以你决定写一部情浪小说 |
[02:55] | Erotic romance. | 就是情色浪漫小说 |
[02:57] | There’s a huge market for female-focused historical erotica. | 女性关注的历史情色小说有很大的市场 |
[03:01] | “The Randy Baron” saved my family. | 《风流男爵》拯救了我的家庭 |
[03:03] | But then it got ripped off by “The Naughty Earl.” | 但后来它被《顽皮伯爵》抄袭了 |
[03:08] | Look. | 看 |
[03:12] | With the marketing behind that book, | 由于那本书背后强大的市场营销 |
[03:13] | my book has become invisible. | 我的书都淡出公众视线了 |
[03:14] | They’re really that similar? | 真的那么像吗 |
[03:17] | Down to the mead-driven orgy in the hedge maze. | 连树篱迷宫里的草地野战桥段都一样 |
[03:20] | Mmm! I’ve always wanted to do it in a maze. | 我一直都想在迷宫里试一次 |
[03:22] | You’re not alone. Women really responded to my book. | 不只你想 女性对我的书反响很强烈 |
[03:25] | Well, that’s probably why Elyse Hoffman copied you. | 那也许就是伊丽丝·霍夫曼抄袭你的原因 |
[03:29] | Cindy, we’ll start working on your case immediately. | 辛迪 我们马上着手处理你的案子 |
[03:39] | Robert was having a blast. | 罗伯特玩得很开心 |
[03:41] | We got drunk at the hotel | 我们在酒店喝醉了 |
[03:43] | and decided to cross the border into Tijuana. | 决定越过边境去提华纳[墨西哥] |
[03:45] | – Always a smart decision. – We were marinated in Tequila. | -真是”聪明”的决定 -我们龙舌兰喝多了 |
[03:48] | We weren’t thinking straight. | 头脑不清醒 |
[03:49] | What exactly happened to my fiance? | 我未婚夫到底怎么了 |
[03:51] | When we were coming back to the U.S., | 我们准备回国时 |
[03:53] | we got separated at the border-crossing station. | 在边境站走散了 |
[03:56] | As his best man, I went to look for him | 作为伴郎 我回去找他 |
[03:59] | and found out he was arrested for disorderly conduct. | 发现他因为扰乱治安被捕了 |
[04:01] | Okay, I need to speak with Robert. | 好吧 我得跟罗伯特谈谈 |
[04:03] | The marshal said he’ll come get us | 法警说等到了看守所 |
[04:04] | when he’s in his holding cell. | 他会联系我们的 |
[04:05] | – Holding cell?! – No, no, no. | -看守所 -不不不 |
[04:07] | It’s all fine. | 一切都没问题 |
[04:08] | Listen, you and Robert are going to be married tomorrow night. | 你和罗伯特的婚礼会在明晚如期举行 |
[04:11] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[04:13] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[04:15] | Anyone need caffeine? | 有人需要咖啡吗 |
[04:17] | – No, thank you. – Okay, I’ll be right back. | -不用 谢谢 -好 我马上回来 |
[04:25] | Ah, this court never has cream. | 这家法院从来没有奶油 |
[04:27] | Which is why I keep a stash in the fridge. | 所以我一直都会在冰箱里藏一瓶 |
[04:30] | You never know when they’ll arrest a client at the border. | 永远预料不到他们何时会在边境逮捕客户 |
[04:32] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[04:34] | – I’m Luis. – Jane. | -我叫路易斯 -我叫简 |
[04:36] | You an immigration attorney? | 你是移民律师吗 |
[04:37] | Well, my office is in Long Beach, | 我的办公室在长滩 |
[04:38] | but I practically live in this courthouse. | 但我基本住在这间法院 |
[04:41] | I am digging that outfit. | 我喜欢你这身扮相 |
[04:44] | Especially the, uh, glitter in the hair. | 特别是头发里的亮粉 |
[04:46] | Yeah. I left a bachelorette party | 我是从单身女郎派对上赶来的 |
[04:47] | to rescue a drunk bachelor who got arrested at the border. | 营救一位在边境被捕的准新郎 |
[04:51] | Happens every night. | 这事夜夜都有 |
[04:52] | You’ll argue before Judge Coleman, | 你们要对科尔曼法官进行陈述 |
[04:53] | and if your client doesn’t have a record, | 如果你的委托人没有案底 |
[04:54] | he’ll just be released with a fine. | 交点罚款就可以被释放了 |
[04:57] | Great. Thank you. | 太好了 谢谢 |
[04:59] | Excuse me. Jane? Robert’s ready for us. | 抱歉 简 罗伯特准备好见我们了 |
[05:01] | Okay. Thanks, again. Luis? | 好 再次感谢 路易斯 |
[05:03] | Yeah. No problem. I’ll see you later. | 没什么 一会儿见 |
[05:04] | I have an appearance before the same judge, so… | 我在同一位法官那里有案子 |
[05:06] | Great. | 好的 |
[05:08] | Emma, I am so sorry. | 埃玛 对不起 |
[05:10] | You swore that the party wouldn’t get out of control. | 你发过誓说派对不会失控 |
[05:14] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[05:15] | Honestly, I don’t know. | 说实话 我不知道 |
[05:17] | Okay, Robert, what do you remember? | 好吧 罗伯特 你都记得什么 |
[05:19] | I was at the Hard Rock pounding shots, | 我在硬石酒店狂饮 |
[05:22] | and then I woke up in jail with vomit on my shoes. | 之后就在监狱醒来 鞋上还有呕吐物 |
[05:24] | Everything in between is a blank. | 中间发生的事都一片空白 |
[05:27] | Emma, please forgive me. | 埃玛 请原谅我 |
[05:31] | I can’t wait to get married. | 我迫不及待想要结婚 |
[05:34] | But right now I want to kill you. | 但现在我想杀了你 |
[05:46] | things are certainly up since you’ve arrived. | 你加入之后情况大为好转 |
[05:47] | I’m just part of a team, Mr. Tuttle. | 我只是团队一员 塔特尔先生 |
[05:49] | – Ah. Meet my colleague. – Ah, Ms. Kaswell. | -这是我的同事 -卡斯维女士 |
[05:53] | – It’s a pleasure to meet you. – I’m sorry I’m late. | -幸会 -抱歉我迟到了 |
[05:54] | I was just with a client. | 我刚才在见客户 |
[05:55] | Not a problem. Clients should always come first. | 没关系 客户第一 |
[05:58] | Spoken like a true malpractice insurance adjustor. | 这口气确实像职业过失保险调解员 |
[06:02] | Yes, and, uh, I’m sure you’re both busy, | 是的 我相信你们都很忙 |
[06:04] | so I’ll get down to it. | 所以我就直奔主题了 |
[06:05] | Mr. Parker has hired me | 帕克先生请我来 |
[06:07] | to make sure that the firm is adequately protected. | 确保公司得到了充分保护 |
[06:09] | I’ll need access to all of your employees and your records. | 我需要你们所有员工的资料和记录 |
[06:13] | I’m sorry. W-will you excuse me for a second? | 不好意思 能失陪一下吗 |
[06:15] | Certainly. | 没问题 |
[06:16] | I’ll use the time to speak with ms. Kaswell. | 我可以利用这段时间跟卡斯维女士谈 |
[06:18] | Great. | 好的 |
[06:23] | So, Ms. Kaswell, | 卡斯维女士 |
[06:25] | How long do you plan on being out of commission? | 你打算休假多久 |
[06:28] | Excuse me? | 什么意思 |
[06:29] | Maternity leave. It’s relevant to my assessment. | 产假 这与我的评估有关 |
[06:35] | Um, yeah, I plan to keep my leave as short as possible. | 我打算尽可能缩短产假 |
[06:42] | I mean, I’m — I’m working on my childcare plans right now. | 我是说 我已经在安排我的育儿计划 |
[06:46] | I-I believe it, uh, takes a village. | 我估计会很费心 |
[06:49] | A village? | 费心 |
[06:51] | Hmm. Got it. | 明白 |
[06:59] | Stacy, what’s wrong? | 史黛西 有什么事吗 |
[07:00] | Oh, nothing’s wrong. | 没什么事 |
[07:02] | I brought gifts in honor of your sperm donation. | 为了感谢你为我捐精 我给你带了礼物 |
[07:05] | Boxers? | 平角裤 |
[07:06] | Well, Jane happened to mention that you wear tighty whities, | 简跟我说过你平时都穿三角裤 |
[07:09] | but to maximize sperm motility, | 但是为了让精子活动度达到最大值 |
[07:11] | You got to keep those fellas free and cool. | 你得给小蝌蚪们充分的自由并保持凉爽 |
[07:15] | Fertil-aid — | 药物帮助 |
[07:16] | the selenium and zinc increase sperm count. | 锌和硒能增加精子数量 |
[07:21] | Let me guess — super sperm water. | 让我猜猜 超级精子水 |
[07:23] | No, just regular water. | 不是 只是普通的水 |
[07:24] | Don’t take the pills without drinking. | 别干吞那些药片 |
[07:26] | I don’t want you to choke. | 我可不希望你噎着 |
[07:27] | Okay. Stacy, when exactly will you be ovulating? | 行了 史黛西 你到底什么时候排卵 |
[07:30] | Any day now. | 随时有可能 |
[07:31] | As soon as my ovulation stick turns pink, | 等我的排卵棒变成了粉色 |
[07:33] | I will pick you up, | 我就马上开车来接你 |
[07:34] | drive you to the clinic at Roosevelt Hospital, | 去罗斯福医院的诊所 |
[07:36] | And you can make a fresh deposit. | 你可以当场捐精 |
[07:38] | Okay. I’ll be ready. | 好 我等着 |
[07:39] | -Okay! -All right. | -好 -好 |
[07:43] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[07:45] | I did some digging on the “Randy Baron” case. | 我对《风流男爵》一案做了些调查 |
[07:47] | Now, according to Cindy’s sales records, | 根据辛迪的销售记录 |
[07:49] | her e-book was downloaded | 她的电子书曾经 |
[07:50] | by an executive at the publishing house. | 被出版社的一位经理下载过 |
[07:52] | Well, that’s great. It proves the publishing house had access. | 好消息 说明出版社可以利用这本书 |
[07:55] | -Nice work. -Thanks. | -干得漂亮 -谢谢 |
[08:01] | Nicole’s stepping up. | 妮可对你的感情升温了 |
[08:03] | I’m glad you’ve noticed. | 很高兴你注意到了 |
[08:05] | You know, we only date where we work | 我们这种人 忙得不可开交的时候 |
[08:06] | when we’re too busy to seek it out elsewhere. | 哪有时间另找地方 就只能在办公室约会了 |
[08:08] | Says the woman who’s expecting | 这种话居然出自怀着上司孩子 |
[08:10] | the senior partner’s baby any minute. | 随时临产的孕妇之口 |
[08:11] | Says the woman who was dumped by the senior partner | 是被资深合伙人抛弃的 |
[08:14] | and speaks from experience. | 女人的经验之谈 |
[08:16] | Hey, Grayson, other than me, | 格雷森 除了我 |
[08:17] | does anyone else know about the two of you? | 还有人知道你俩的事吗 |
[08:19] | No, we’re being discreet. | 没有 我们很低调 |
[08:21] | Well, for what it’s worth, be careful. | 无论如何 注意点 |
[08:23] | Don’t hurt her. | 别伤害她 |
[08:26] | What about me? I could get hurt. | 那我呢 我也有可能受伤 |
[08:29] | Yeah, that’s not gonna happen. | 可能性不大 |
[08:34] | Was my client sloppy-drunk? Yes. | 我方委托人确实喝得烂醉如泥 |
[08:37] | I mean, we all know how guys can be at bachelor parties. | 大家都清楚单身派对是个什么情形 |
[08:40] | But the disorderly-conduct charge should be dropped. | 但扰乱社会治安这项指控应该撤销 |
[08:42] | My client has no prior record. | 我方委托人并没有前科 |
[08:45] | What does the United States have to say on this? | 公诉方对此怎么看 |
[08:47] | Your honor, the United States is amending its complaint. | 法官大人 公诉方欲对诉由做出修改 |
[08:50] | We are now charging Robert Medina | 我们现在要指控罗伯特·梅迪纳 |
[08:52] | with false representation of citizenship | 违反《美国法典》第8篇第12条第27款 |
[08:54] | in violation of 8 U.S. Code Section 12-27. | 犯有假冒公民身份罪 |
[08:58] | Excuse me. What? | 不好意思 你说什么 |
[08:59] | Your client is not a U.S. citizen. | 你的委托人不是美国公民 |
[09:03] | It’s true. I-I moved to the U.S. when I was an infant, | 是的 我很小就搬到美国来了 |
[09:05] | and I have a green card. | 我有绿卡 |
[09:06] | I don’t even speak Spanish. | 西班牙语我一句都不会 |
[09:07] | Okay, my client is a legal resident. He has a green card. | 我方委托人是合法居民 他有绿卡 |
[09:10] | The defendant was born in Mexico. | 被告出生在墨西哥 |
[09:12] | Your honor, last night, | 法官大人 昨天晚上 |
[09:13] | while trying to cross back into the United States, | 在试图重回美国境内时 |
[09:15] | he went into the American-citizen line. | 他前往了美国公民那个窗口 |
[09:17] | I call the court’s attention to the surveillance footage. | 我将出示监控录像 让在场各位鉴别 |
[09:24] | Okay, what is the problem? | 有什么问题呢 |
[09:26] | His California driver’s license is valid. | 他的加州驾照是合法有效的 |
[09:28] | So, your honor, as I mentioned earlier, | 法官大人 正如我之前所说 |
[09:30] | my client was really drunk. | 我方委托人喝得烂醉 |
[09:32] | Getting in the wrong line — it was just — | 排错了队伍 这只是 |
[09:34] | it was just an innocent mistake. | 只是一个无心之过 |
[09:36] | The law prohibits the impersonation | 法律严禁任何人在过境处 |
[09:38] | of an American citizen at a border crossing. | 假冒美国公民 |
[09:40] | It — | 这… |
[09:41] | I agree. I’m gonna set this down for trial. | 我同意 我会安排庭审 |
[09:45] | Your honor, my client is due to be married in 36 hours. | 法官大人 我方委托人36小时后就要结婚了 |
[09:49] | I request an expedited hearing. | 我要求一场加急听证会 |
[09:51] | Fine, we’ll reconvene after lunch. | 好 午饭之后再议 |
[10:01] | -Ms. Bingum? -Yeah? | -宾格温女士 -怎么了 |
[10:02] | I know you’re in a rush, | 我知道你们很着急 |
[10:02] | but, uh… If your client is found guilty, | 但是如果你的委托人被判有罪的话 |
[10:06] | the penalty is exclusion from the U.S. for a minimum of five years. | 会被处以至少五年不得进入美国境内 |
[10:10] | Robert will be stuck in Mexico? | 罗伯特到时就只能待在墨西哥 |
[10:12] | Yeah, that’s right, and, uh, I’m sorry to say, | 没错 另外我不得不说 |
[10:14] | but the odds are against you. | 形势对你们不利 |
[10:28] | Oh man, I love bachelor parties. | 我喜欢单身派对 |
[10:31] | Getting so drunk you can’t remember anything? | 喝得烂醉 什么事都不记得 |
[10:33] | What’s the point? | 有什么意义 |
[10:34] | If you have to ask, you can’t understand it. | 你问出这句话 就说明你不懂 |
[10:36] | Whose phone is this, anyway? | 这是谁的手机 |
[10:38] | The best man’s, | 伴郎的 |
[10:38] | whom I blame for taking my client out of the country in the first place. | 也是此次带我的委托人出境的罪魁祸首 |
[10:42] | Thank you for driving down, by the way. | 话说回来 谢谢你赶过来 |
[10:43] | I needed this change of clothes in the worst way. | 我现在实在太需要换掉这身衣服了 |
[10:46] | I listened to Beyonce. I flashed a few truckers. | 我一面听着碧昂斯 一面还超过了几辆卡车 |
[10:49] | Two hours flew by. | 两个小时分分钟就过去了 |
[10:51] | Now that I’m here, I thought I might go to the beach. | 既然都来了 我觉得可以顺便去海滩玩玩 |
[10:52] | Uh, no. Not so fast. | 先别急 |
[10:54] | I need you to go through the discovery | 你得先帮我看看助理检察官 |
[10:55] | the A.U.S.A. just dumped on me. | 扔给我的这份证据开示文件 |
[10:58] | Hey, I thought you Angelinos might be hungry. | 我觉得你们两个洛杉矶人会有点饿 |
[11:01] | – Gracias, senor. – Thank you! | -谢谢你 先生 -谢谢 |
[11:04] | So the false-representation charge… | 这项假冒公民身份的指控 |
[11:06] | …It’s based on this federal statute rarely enforced before 9/11, | 是基于联邦法令 在911之前几乎从未执行过 |
[11:10] | but now the U.S. attorney’s office | 但现在美国检察官办公室 |
[11:11] | is using it as this anti-immigration weapon. | 把它当做反移民的武器 |
[11:14] | Robert is a legal immigrant with no record! | 罗伯特是身家清白的合法移民 |
[11:16] | Yes, and having a clean record is key. | 没错 没有任何前科是关键 |
[11:18] | Be sure to tell the court | 一定要告诉法官 |
[11:19] | that Robert never meant to misrepresent himself. | 罗伯特并非有意谎报自己的身份 |
[11:21] | -Okay. -Oh, and it wouldn’t hurt | -好 -另外还有 |
[11:23] | to compliment Judge Coleman’s watch. | 可以夸奖一下科尔曼法官的手表 |
[11:26] | Why his watch? | 为什么是手表 |
[11:27] | His brother makes these handcrafted watch bands. | 因为表带是他弟弟亲手制作的 |
[11:30] | He could talk about it for hours. | 对此他可以聊上好几个小时 |
[11:35] | Thank you for helping my wife. | 谢谢你们帮我老婆打这场官司 |
[11:37] | Her book — it — it really saved us. | 她的书挽救了我们这个家 |
[11:39] | Don’t worry, Howard. We’re gonna make this right. | 别担心 霍华德 我们会扭转局势的 |
[11:41] | All rise. | 全体起立 |
[11:46] | Be seated. | 请坐 |
[11:47] | -Ms. Kaswell. -Yes. | -卡斯维女士 -是 |
[11:49] | Your honor, we’d like to introduce as plaintiff’s Exhibit “A,” | 法官大人 首先我们想呈上控方证据甲 |
[11:52] | a sales report from my client’s company. | 一份来自我方委托人公司的销售报告 |
[11:55] | On May 5th, a credit card owned by Jamie Levit | 在五月五日 杰米·列维特名下的信用卡 |
[11:58] | was used to purchase my client’s book. | 被用来购买我方委托人的书 |
[12:00] | Ms. Levit is an editor with the Hudson Lake Press, | 列维特女士是哈德逊湖出版社的一名编辑 |
[12:03] | which proves they had access to her book. | 这证明他们可以利用她的书 |
[12:05] | Just because an employee purchased the book | 仅仅因为一位雇员购买了这本书 |
[12:07] | doesn’t prove Elyse Hoffman copied it. | 并不代表伊丽丝·霍夫曼抄袭了它 |
[12:09] | Correct, which is why we need to hear from Ms. Hoffman. | 没错 所以我们想听听霍夫曼女士的说法 |
[12:13] | Elyse Hoffman is actually here. | 伊丽丝·霍夫曼其实就在庭内 |
[12:16] | I’m — I’m sorry. What? | 抱歉 什么 |
[12:17] | Hudson Lake Press is Elyse Hoffman. | 哈德逊湖出版社就是伊丽丝·霍夫曼本人 |
[12:20] | You want to explain that? | 请你解释一下 |
[12:22] | My client uses a team of writers | 我方委托人聘请了一支写作团队 |
[12:23] | to compose their erotic fiction, | 来完成这本色情小说 |
[12:26] | but even if we admit to access, | 但即使我们承认看过此书 |
[12:27] | the standard for a plagiarism claim is substantial similarity. | 剽窃索赔的标准是内容存在大量相似之处 |
[12:31] | We are not stipulating to that. | 我们并不同意这点 |
[12:33] | She’s right, Ms. Kaswell. | 她说得没错 卡斯维女士 |
[12:35] | And the burden of proof is on you. | 又该你提供证据了 |
[12:43] | Well, thank you for noticing, Ms. Bingum. | 谢谢你注意到了 宾格温女士 |
[12:45] | These bands also come in women’s styles, | 这种表带也有女款 |
[12:47] | And they’re available in a shop across the street. | 在马路对面的商店就能买到 |
[12:49] | Well, I will have to buy me a few before heading back to L.A., | 回洛杉矶之前我也想买几条 |
[12:53] | which I’m hoping will be today, | 我希望今天就能回去 |
[12:54] | as there’s no reason to further detain my client, | 鉴于没有原因再拘留我方委托人 |
[12:57] | a respected businessman | 他是位受人尊敬的商人 |
[12:58] | who never intended to misrepresent himself. | 绝非有意假冒身份 |
[13:02] | Very well. Does the government wish to add anything? | 好吧 公诉方还想说些什么吗 |
[13:04] | Yes, your honor. | 是的 法官大人 |
[13:05] | Based on recent information, | 根据最新的消息 |
[13:07] | we are proceeding with additional criminal charges against the defendant. | 我们将对被告提出额外的刑事指控 |
[13:11] | – What?! – Solicitation of a prostitute | -什么 -招妓 |
[13:14] | at the San Diego Hard Rock Hotel | 在圣地亚哥硬石酒店 |
[13:16] | yesterday, prior to visiting Mexico. | 就在昨天去墨西哥之前 |
[13:19] | The San Diego P.D. just sent my office | 圣地亚哥警方刚给我们检察院 |
[13:21] | a credit-card receipt for a “happy massage.” | 送来用于支付”舒爽按摩”的信用卡收据 |
[13:29] | – Even if that’s true — – it’s not true. | -即使那是真的 -那不是真的 |
[13:31] | Even if the allegations are true, | 即使指控是真实的 |
[13:33] | it’s only a misdemeanor. | 那也只是一项轻罪 |
[13:34] | It’s also a crime of moral turpitude, | 同样是一项违反公德的罪行 |
[13:37] | and any person convicted of such a crime, | 任何被定有此罪的人 |
[13:39] | if found guilty of false representation, | 如果被发现假冒身份 |
[13:41] | faces a 10-year exclusion from the United States. | 会面临十年不得进入美国境内的判决 |
[13:46] | I’m sorry, Ms. Bingum, | 对不起 宾格温女士 |
[13:47] | but these proceedings are stayed | 在对招妓指控做出裁决之前 |
[13:49] | pending the outcome of this solicitation charge, | 这几项诉讼保持不变 |
[13:52] | which I will hear this afternoon. | 我今天下午将对此进行听证 |
[13:59] | So you have no memory of using your credit card at 11:03 P.M. | 你记不起来23点03分使用信用卡 |
[14:03] | to pay for a Tina Lassider’s massage service? | 支付了蒂娜·拉西特的按摩服务吗 |
[14:07] | I-I don’t remember anything. | 我什么都不记得了 |
[14:09] | But I would never cheat on Emma. | 但我绝不会对埃玛不忠 |
[14:11] | How can you not remember? | 你怎么会不记得 |
[14:13] | No matter how much I drank, I would never cheat on you. | 无论我喝多少酒 我绝不会对你不忠 |
[14:18] | Can I come in? | 我能进去吗 |
[14:19] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[14:21] | Robert’s innocent. | 罗伯特是无辜的 |
[14:22] | He didn’t hire the prostitute. | 他没有招妓 |
[14:25] | I did. | 是我招的 |
[14:27] | I-I used your credit card while you were passed out. | 你醉死过去之后我用了你的信用卡 |
[14:30] | Son of a bitch! | 你这个混蛋 |
[14:31] | I was really wasted, which is no excuse. | 我当时烂醉如泥 当然这不是借口 |
[14:35] | I’m so sorry, dude. | 对不起 伙计 |
[14:46] | Let’s talk about Jane Bingum. | 我们来谈谈简·宾格温 |
[14:49] | What about Jane? | 谈什么 |
[14:50] | From what I’ve heard, she’s a trial phenom. | 据我说知 她是个庭审高手 |
[14:52] | She is an asset to the firm. | 她是律所的优秀人才 |
[14:54] | Mr. French, why did you join Harrison & Parker? | 法兰奇先生 你为何要加入哈里森·帕克律所 |
[14:57] | I mean, you could have made more at a larger place. | 你在大型律所可能会拿到更丰厚的薪酬 |
[15:00] | Cut to the chase, Tuttle. | 直说吧 塔特尔 |
[15:02] | I think you came here for Jane. | 我觉得你是为了简而来 |
[15:04] | How is that relevant? | 这有什么关系 |
[15:05] | Now that you’re no longer together, | 现在你们已经不在一起了 |
[15:06] | I’d like to know if you plan on sticking around. | 我想知道你是否打算继续在这里任职 |
[15:09] | We were over before I joined the firm. | 我来这家律所之前我们就结束了 |
[15:11] | Perhaps you’re hoping to win her back. | 也许你想再追她回来 |
[15:12] | No. No, that’s not the case. | 不是这样的 |
[15:13] | You’re a tremendous litigator. | 你是位了不起的诉讼律师 |
[15:15] | Why don’t you try to convince me that you don’t want Jane back. | 为什么不试着说服我 你不想追简回来 |
[15:18] | Mr. Tuttle. | 塔特尔先生 |
[15:20] | You need to know if I’m staying with the firm | 你想知道我是否会继续留任律所 |
[15:22] | because if I left, it would affect our insurance. | 因为如果我走了 会影响到我们的保险费 |
[15:24] | I’m telling you without hesitation | 我可以毫不犹豫地告诉你 |
[15:26] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我不会离开 |
[15:29] | My client’s best man hired the prostitute, | 我委托人的伴郎雇了妓女 |
[15:32] | and he is willing to plead guilty. | 而且他打算认罪 |
[15:33] | I’ll even go to jail. | 我甚至可以去坐牢 |
[15:35] | – Robert is innocent. I swear. – And I don’t believe you. | -我发誓罗伯特是无辜的 -我不相信你 |
[15:38] | This isn’t the first time a well-intentioned friend | 这并非第一次有出于善意的朋友 |
[15:40] | offered to take the heat for someone facing a harsh penalty, | 主动为面临重罚的人承担罪责 |
[15:43] | such as deportation. | 比如说驱逐出境 |
[15:44] | The immigration charge | 移民指控 |
[15:45] | should have no bearing on how you handle this case. | 应该与你如何处理此案无关 |
[15:47] | I won’t drop the charges against your client, | 我不会撤销针对你委托人的指控 |
[15:50] | But I will offer him a deal — | 但我会向他提供一次协议 |
[15:51] | no jail time in exchange for a guilty plea. | 如果认罪的话就不用坐牢 |
[15:55] | Well, unfortunately, we can’t take that deal. | 不好意思 我们不会接受这个条件 |
[15:59] | Solicitation gets my client deported. | 招妓会使我方委托人被驱逐出镜 |
[16:01] | Then I have no choice. I’ll see you in court. | 那么我就别无选择 法庭上见 |
[16:16] | We went into the suite’s bedroom, | 我们进入了套房的卧室 |
[16:18] | and I ran his card on my phone’s payment app. | 我在手机支付软件上了刷他的信用卡 |
[16:21] | $250 is my rate for bobbing for apples, | 250美元是”咬苹果”的价格 |
[16:24] | if you know what I mean. | 如果你知道我说的是什么 |
[16:25] | I believe I do. | 我知道 |
[16:27] | No further questions. | 讯问完毕 |
[16:29] | Ms. Lassider, after you left the hotel, | 拉西特女士 离开酒店之后 |
[16:31] | weren’t you arrested for… | 你是不是因为 |
[16:33] | “bobbing for apples” with a different man | 为另一位男士”咬苹果”而被捕 |
[16:35] | three hours after you claimed you “bobbed” with my client? | 就在你跟我方委托人”咬”完三小时之后 |
[16:39] | Yeah. They busted us in his Prius. | 是的 我们在他的车里被捕 |
[16:41] | And yet you aren’t being charged for any crimes that night, | 然而那晚你并没有被指控任何罪行 |
[16:44] | as part of your immunity deal. | 因为你拥有豁免权 |
[16:46] | Yeah, but I’m telling the truth. | 是的 但我说的是实话 |
[16:48] | Credit cards don’t lie. | 信用卡可不会撒谎 |
[16:55] | You know what, you’re right. Credit cards don’t lie. | 没错 信用卡不会撒谎 |
[16:57] | People’s Exhibit 3 — | 公诉方证据丙 |
[16:59] | your credit-card receipt complete with time — 11:03 p.m. | 你的信用卡收据完成于23点03分 |
[17:04] | That’s relevant why? | 这有何关系 |
[17:05] | I would like to introduce into evidence | 我想呈上 |
[17:09] | defendant’s Exhibit 7 and 8 — | 辩方七号及八号证据 |
[17:13] | time-stamped photographs of my client | 在被指控犯罪的当晚 |
[17:15] | taken the night of the alleged crime. | 我方委托人带有时间标记的照片 |
[17:16] | Tina, those photographs show | 蒂娜 这些照片说明 |
[17:17] | that my client was passed out at 10:48 p.m. | 我方委托人在22点48分时就已不省人事 |
[17:21] | And still passed out at 11:22 p.m. | 在23点22分仍然没有醒来 |
[17:26] | I imagine the hotel room was dark. | 我想 酒店房间里一定很昏暗 |
[17:29] | Could you have “bobbed” for someone else’s apple | 有没有可能你”咬”了别人的苹果 |
[17:32] | and confused him for my client? | 而错认为是我方委托人 |
[17:35] | That’s the guy. | 就是那个人 |
[17:36] | If it helps, | 如果有帮助的话 |
[17:37] | I remember he was wearing blue boxer briefs. | 我记得他穿的是蓝色四角紧身内裤 |
[17:42] | Blue boxer briefs? | 蓝色四角紧身内裤吗 |
[17:45] | I-I find it interesting because when my client was arrested, | 有趣的是 我方委托人被捕的时候 |
[17:49] | he was wearing plaid boxers, | 他穿的是格子四角裤 |
[17:51] | As noted in defendant’s Exhibit 4 — | 正如辩方四号证据中 |
[17:53] | the federal intake report. | 联邦政府的关押报告所示 |
[17:56] | At this time, I would like to ask Keith, | 此时 我想向基思提问 |
[17:57] | Robert’s best man, to please stand up. | 罗伯特的伴郎 请起立 |
[18:03] | What color and style of underwear do you wear? | 你穿的是什么颜色和款式的内裤 |
[18:09] | See for yourself. | 自己看吧 |
[18:16] | Blue boxer briefs. | 蓝色四角紧身内裤 |
[18:19] | I move to dismiss all charges against my client. | 我动议撤销对我方委托人的所有指控 |
[18:21] | Motion granted. This case is dismissed. | 动议批准 案件撤销 |
[18:23] | We are done for the day. | 今天就到这里 |
[18:25] | Your honor, what about the false-representation charge? | 法官大人 关于假冒身份的指控呢 |
[18:27] | My docket’s full. | 我的日程表很满 |
[18:28] | Soonest I’d be able to hear this is two weeks. | 最快也要两周后才能听证 |
[18:30] | No. No, no, no. | 不行 |
[18:32] | See, my client’s getting married tomorrow. | 我方委托人明天就要结婚了 |
[18:34] | There’s nothing I can do. | 我也没有办法 |
[18:36] | Uh, excuse me, your honor? | 不好意思 法官大人 |
[18:38] | I believe I have an at-liberty defendant | 我有一位刑满释放的被告 |
[18:40] | scheduled to appear before you tomorrow morning. | 原本计划明早向您做陈述 |
[18:41] | I’d be delighted to adjourn that matter | 为了给宾格温女士的案子留时间 |
[18:43] | in order to clear time for Ms. Bingum’s case. | 我愿意推迟这一安排 |
[18:47] | Works for me. We’re adjourned till tomorrow. | 我没问题 我们明天再开庭 |
[18:53] | Thank you so much. How can I ever repay you? | 非常感谢 我该怎么报答你 |
[18:56] | Um, have dinner with me tonight? | 今晚一起吃饭怎么样 |
[19:01] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好吧 -好的 |
[19:08] | Professor Sharf, you have a PhD in literature | 沙尔夫教授 你在斯坦福大学 |
[19:10] | from Stanford University? | 取得了文学博士学位吗 |
[19:11] | That’s correct. | 是的 |
[19:12] | And you’ve read both the novel and the online book. | 你读过这本小说和在线书籍 |
[19:15] | Every page. | 每一页都读过 |
[19:16] | Did you find them to be substantially similar? | 你觉得这两本书具有大量相似之处吗 |
[19:19] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:20] | Uh, characters, tone, scene structure, | 人物 语气 场景结构 |
[19:23] | even the basic plot. | 甚至是基本剧情都很相似 |
[19:24] | And how do you explain that? | 你怎么解释这个现象 |
[19:26] | Whoever wrote “The Naughty Earl” | 写《顽皮伯爵》的人 |
[19:28] | first read “The Randy Baron” and copied it. | 先看了《风流男爵》并抄袭了它 |
[19:32] | Nothing further. | 讯问完毕 |
[19:33] | Professor Sharf, | 沙尔夫教授 |
[19:34] | are you familiar with the software program called Plagiarismnet? | 你熟悉一款叫作”网罗剽窃”的软件吗 |
[19:39] | Yes. It’s the gold standard to prove plagiarism. | 是的 这是证明剽窃的黄金标准 |
[19:42] | I’d like to introduce into evidence a plagiarismnet report | 请允许我呈上该软件对以下两部作品的对比结果 |
[19:45] | comparing “The Naughty Earl” To “The Randy Baron.” | 作品名分别为《顽皮伯爵》和《风流男爵》 |
[19:48] | – Objection. – Your honor, Ms. Kaswell | -反对 -法官大人 卡斯维女士 |
[19:50] | can produce 100 experts who will say that | 可以找到一百位专家来证明 |
[19:52] | these two books are substantially similar. | 这两本书内容雷同 |
[19:54] | I can produce 100 more that say they’re not. | 我可以找一百位专家来证明不雷同 |
[19:57] | We contend that this software | 我方坚持这款软件 |
[19:58] | is an objective way to provide the truth. | 是一种证明事实的客观方式 |
[20:02] | The objection is overruled. | 反对无效 |
[20:04] | Professor, | 教授 |
[20:05] | I have the results of a Plagiarismnet comparison of these two novels. | 这是该软件对于两部作品的对比结果 |
[20:11] | Could you please read the results? | 你能宣读一下吗 |
[20:15] | The report shows a score of 41%. | 报告显示得分为41% |
[20:18] | Can you explain what that means? | 你能解释一下这个结果吗 |
[20:20] | It means there’s a 41% chance that the work was plagiarized. | 意味着这部作品剽窃的可能性达到41% |
[20:24] | The burden of proof for the plaintiff is a preponderance of the evidence. | 原告的举证责任属于优势证据 |
[20:28] | If there’s only a 41% chance that the work was plagiarized, | 如果作品的剽窃可能性仅为41% |
[20:31] | you need to side with my client. | 你应该支持我方委托人 |
[20:33] | Well, hold on. | 请稍等 |
[20:34] | We request time to review the report. | 我们申请时间审核该报告 |
[20:36] | You have one night. | 给你们一晚上的时间 |
[20:43] | – Dinner was delicious. – Yeah. | -晚餐很好吃 -是啊 |
[20:45] | Oh, and I loved that story about your roommate. | 我很喜欢关于你室友的故事 |
[20:47] | Oh, well, it’s totally true. | 绝对是真事 |
[20:48] | I mean, she created a business out of half a pie and half a cake. | 她确实用半块派半块蛋糕开创了一项业务 |
[20:51] | Amazing. | 真了不起 |
[20:59] | All right, Luis, so tell me all your secrets. | 路易斯 把秘诀都传授给我吧 |
[21:01] | – How do I win my case? – You stay on point. | -这案子我该怎么赢下来 -坚持观点 |
[21:03] | The law wasn’t meant to keep good people like Robert out of the country. | 法律不是为了赶罗伯特这样的好人出境 |
[21:06] | You know, I’m free tomorrow morning | 其实 我明天上午没事 |
[21:07] | if you’d like for me to sit in as your unofficial second chair? | 可以到庭做你非正式的协理律师 |
[21:10] | Yeah! Your stature could really help out with the judge. | 好啊 你的名望可以在法官那边加到分 |
[21:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[21:17] | Okay. | 好呀 |
[21:19] | Enough shop talk. Tell me about you. | 不说案子了 聊聊你吧 |
[21:23] | Uh, well, there’s — there’s not much to tell. | 我啊 其实没什么好说的 |
[21:26] | Oh, I find that hard to believe. | 这让人很难相信啊 |
[21:32] | Jane, you realize that Long Beach isn’t that far from L.A. | 简 长滩离洛杉矶其实不远 |
[21:40] | I’m not really in a — in a place for — for dating. | 我现在的状态不适合约会 |
[21:44] | Oh. You’re seeing someone. | 是吗 你有男朋友了 |
[21:46] | – Well, not exactly. It’s — – No? | -那倒不是 -是吗 |
[21:57] | You know what? I think I’m gonna go. | 那个 其实我得走了 |
[21:59] | Is that okay? I’m fine. It’s gonna be fine. | 可以吗 我没事 会没事的 |
[22:00] | – Yeah? I’ll see you. – Okay. | -行吗 再见 -好 |
[22:02] | – Thank you so much. – Yeah. | -真的非常感谢 -没事 |
[22:03] | – Thank you. – Yeah, no problem. | -谢谢 -别客气 |
[22:17] | Can I go to the beach? | 我能去海滩吗 |
[22:18] | I thought you said that Asians don’t like the beach. | 你不是说亚洲人不喜欢海滩吗 |
[22:19] | They don’t like the sun, but I like the surfers. | 他们不喜欢日照 但我喜欢看帅哥冲浪 |
[22:22] | – What are you looking at? – The video of Robert’s arrest. | -你在看什么 -罗伯特被捕的视频 |
[22:25] | It’s 15 seconds long. Can you go to immigration? | 只有15秒 你能去趟移民局吗 |
[22:27] | Ask if they have anything that came before or after it? | 看看还有没有在这之前或之后的视频 |
[22:30] | – Sure. – Thanks. | -好的 -谢谢 |
[22:31] | But first, is there anything you want to tell me? | 但是首先 你确定不想”坦白”点什么 |
[22:36] | Rumor has it you were chowing on Pasta Primavera | 听说你跟一位性感的拉丁律师 |
[22:39] | with a charming Latin lawyer. | 在意大利餐厅共进了晚餐 |
[22:41] | Well, that’s true. | 是的 |
[22:43] | – And he kissed me. – Jane Bingum, I’m impressed. | -而且他还亲了我 -简·宾格温 不错啊 |
[22:46] | Luis is smart, and passionate, and single, | 路易斯很聪明 也很热情 还是单身 |
[22:50] | and I felt absolutely nothing. | 但我就是没感觉 |
[22:52] | I’m serious, not even a flutter. | 说真的 完全无感 |
[22:54] | When we get back to L.A., | 等回到洛杉矶 |
[22:55] | I’m gonna set you up with my sex therapist. | 我得让我的性爱医师给你看看 |
[22:57] | Maybe you need to open up your sex chakra. | 也许你的性爱穴位没有打开 |
[22:59] | No. I think my sex chakra’s fine. | 不用了 我的性爱穴位没问题 |
[23:01] | Look, we both know what’s going on here. | 目前的情况我们俩都清楚 |
[23:03] | The question is what are you gonna do about it? | 问题在于你想要怎么解决 |
[23:06] | This is about Grayson. | 这肯定跟格雷森有关 |
[23:08] | It’s always been about Grayson. | 事情永远跟他脱不了干系 |
[23:09] | It’s always gonna be about grayson. | 过去是 将来也是 |
[23:15] | I love him, Teri. | 我爱他 泰丽 |
[23:19] | Finally. You said it out loud. | 你终于说出来了 |
[23:22] | Now, why are you telling me and not him? | 下一步 别跟我说 跟他说 |
[23:25] | Well… | 这个 |
[23:28] | Emma, you okay? | 埃玛 你还好吗 |
[23:31] | – I’ll follow up on that video. – Thanks. | -我去查视频的事 -谢谢 |
[23:36] | If Robert can’t go back to the United States, I’ll die. | 如果罗伯特回不了美国 我会死的 |
[23:38] | – Emma. – I love him so much. | -埃玛 -我好爱他 |
[23:42] | I know it sounds sappy, | 我知道这话很矫情 |
[23:43] | but the minute I met him, I knew we’d be married. | 但我第一眼看到他 就知道会做他的新娘 |
[23:46] | I knew we’d be together forever. | 而且会永远在一起 |
[23:48] | And now I just — I can’t bear the thought that… | 可现在 我不敢想象 万一… |
[23:53] | My mother is sick. | 我妈妈身体不好 |
[23:55] | She lives with us, and I take care of her. | 她跟我们住在一起 我得照顾她 |
[23:58] | If Robert gets stuck in Mexico, I can’t just go with him. | 要是罗伯特被困在墨西哥 我不能跟他走 |
[24:03] | Please tell me that we’re gonna win. | 拜托 这场官司你一定要赢 |
[24:12] | Well, can’t you challenge the plagiarismnet report? | 就不能怀疑那份对比报告结果不准确吗 |
[24:15] | We won’t prevail. It’s been independently verified. | 可行度不高 结果已得到独立查证了 |
[24:18] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[24:20] | Look, Cindy — this might not bring much solace, | 辛迪 这话或许无法安慰到你 |
[24:22] | but I’ve read your e-rom, and you have talent. | 但是我读过你的作品 你很有才华 |
[24:25] | Don’t let those thieves dissuade you from writing another book. | 别让那些小偷阻止你继续创作的脚步 |
[24:29] | You don’t understand. My book is personal. | 你不懂 那本书蕴含着我的个人情感 |
[24:34] | You lost me. | 我没太懂 |
[24:35] | It sounds crazy, I know. | 听着很疯狂 我知道 |
[24:37] | But my book is based on my life with Howard. | 这本书是以我跟霍华德的故事为原型的 |
[24:40] | I changed the names. | 换了人名 |
[24:41] | I changed the settings | 换了背景 |
[24:42] | and obviously put it in a different time period, | 换了故事发生的时间 |
[24:44] | but all of those scenes — | 但里面的每一个场景 |
[24:48] | Howard and I lived them. | 我跟霍华德都经历过 |
[24:52] | Look, Kim, the only way that I was able to write that book so quickly | 金 我之所以写得这么快 |
[24:55] | is because it is inspired by my life. | 是因为我有切实经历作为灵感 |
[24:58] | Can you prove it? | 你能证明吗 |
[25:01] | Yeah, I-I kept a journal. | 可以 我有日记 |
[25:05] | Cindy, we’re going back to court. | 辛迪 咱们回法庭再战 |
[25:10] | Stacy. | 史黛西 |
[25:12] | Hey. Uh, what are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[25:14] | I’m pink. | 我粉了 |
[25:15] | I-I mean, my ovulation stick is pink. | 我是说 排卵检验棒显示粉色了 |
[25:17] | – I’m ovulating! – Oh! Okay. Uh, great. | -我开始排卵了 -是吗 好啊 不错 |
[25:19] | I’ll — I’ll go to the clinic right after work. | 我一下班就去诊所 |
[25:20] | No, no, we need to go now. | 不 现在就去 |
[25:22] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. I can’t. | 不不不 我走不开 |
[25:24] | I-I have a new-client meeting at 2:00, | 两点要跟新客户见面 |
[25:25] | and I-I also– what is that? | 而且 这是啥 |
[25:27] | Well, if you can’t go to the clinic, | 既然你去不了诊所 |
[25:29] | I’ll bring the clinic to you. | 我就把诊所带来给你 |
[25:32] | Uh, where exactly am I supposed to go to fill this? | 我要去哪里把这个装满啊 |
[25:35] | There’s a bathroom down the hall. | 走廊尽头有洗手间 |
[25:37] | Seriously? | 你说真的 |
[25:38] | Oh, I also — I bought you a magazine for inspiration. | 我还给你拿了一本杂志 给你动力 |
[25:43] | The girl on the cover has lovely skin. | 封面上的妹子皮肤很棒哦 |
[25:47] | So, I’ll be downstairs getting frozen yogurt, | 我去楼下喝杯冰酸奶 |
[25:49] | and you just give me a call when the deed is done. | 你”忙”完之后 就给我打个电话 |
[25:59] | I hope I didn’t offend you. | 你没生气吧 |
[26:00] | Clearly, I misread the situation. | 我当时判断错误了 |
[26:02] | Oh, no offense taken. | 我没生气 |
[26:05] | United States v. Robert Medina. | 公诉罗伯特·梅迪纳一案 |
[26:07] | And we are back in session. | 重新开庭 |
[26:10] | As you are aware, | 大家都知道 |
[26:10] | my client has been cleared of the state’s solicitation charge, | 公诉人对我方委托人提出的指控无效 |
[26:13] | and given that he has no record — | 而且他并没有前科 |
[26:14] | This statute is being used as a weapon | 这条法令正在被用于 |
[26:16] | to victimize innocent, law-abiding legal residents. | 惩戒完全无辜的守法公民 |
[26:18] | – Uh, Luis, please let me finish. – The U.S.A.’s targeting | -路易斯 让我说完 -公诉人不过在遵从 |
[26:20] | certain groups under orders from their Washington superiors | 美国政府反移民高层的指令 |
[26:23] | who have an anti-immigration agenda, and I — | 来针对某些无辜群众 而我 |
[26:25] | Whoa! I am not alleging anything like that. | 等一下 我并没有申诉这些内容 |
[26:27] | Can we get back to discussing my client’s lack of intent? | 能不能继续讨论我方委托人并无犯罪意向这一点 |
[26:30] | Sit down! | 坐下 |
[26:30] | Mr. Vega, are you suggesting that | 维加先生 你是在暗示 |
[26:32] | I’m part of some anti-immigration witch hunt? | 我参与了某种反移民政治迫害行为吗 |
[26:35] | – No! – Yes! | -不 -是 |
[26:36] | I object! | 我反对 |
[26:37] | You can’t object to your co-counsel. | 你不能对你方协理律师提出反对 |
[26:39] | You’re on the same side. | 你们是同一战线的 |
[26:40] | Well, I’m not so sure about that. | 这点我不太确定 |
[26:42] | Counsel is seeking to use this case | 对方律师正企图利用本案 |
[26:44] | to grandstand for political purposes. | 达到政治目的 |
[26:47] | And now we are asking for | 我们希望能够 |
[26:47] | a lifetime of exclusion from the United States. | 判处被告终身逐出美国 |
[26:51] | Your honor, a recess, please. | 法官大人 我请求休庭 |
[26:54] | 30 minutes. | 三十分钟 |
[26:58] | How dare you! | 你怎么敢这么做 |
[26:59] | Hijacking my case to set up a federal appeal?! | 利用我的案子提起联邦上诉 |
[27:02] | We need to get this statute overturned. | 我们得推翻这条法令 |
[27:04] | It is not being used to keep out illegal aliens, | 它没有被用来控制非法移民入境 |
[27:06] | but rather to deport legal residents like Robert, | 反而驱逐罗伯特这样的合法居民出境 |
[27:08] | who simply walked on to the wrong line! | 他只不过是站错了队伍而已 |
[27:10] | I am sympathetic, but my objective | 我深表同情 但我的目标是 |
[27:13] | is to free my client in time for his wedding! | 帮助我的客户顺利赶上他的婚礼 |
[27:15] | I’m not here to change federal law! | 我过来不是为了改变联邦法律 |
[27:18] | Robert’s a perfect case for appeal. | 罗伯特一案是完美的诉求理由 |
[27:20] | I mean, under this law, he could end up in some foreign country | 依照法律 他可能会被驱逐到 |
[27:22] | where he doesn’t even speak the language! | 他连当地语言都不会说的国家 |
[27:24] | Yeah. That’s why I’m trying to keep him from getting deported. | 对 所以我正设法避免他被驱逐出境 |
[27:27] | Good luck with your crusade. | 祝愿你能改革成功 |
[27:29] | But please, stay away from my client… | 但请你 离我的客户远点 |
[27:34] | and me. | 还有我 |
[27:38] | Uh, your honor, before you rule, | 法官大人 在您宣读裁定之前 |
[27:39] | we are amending our complaint to add a conversion claim, | 我方要在指控中添加一条变更索赔 |
[27:42] | as we can prove that Hudson Lake Press | 因为我们能够证明哈德逊湖出版社 |
[27:44] | interfered with our client’s ownership of her life rights. | 侵犯了我方委托人的生命权 |
[27:47] | There are no life rights in this case. | 这起案子中不含有生命权的因素 |
[27:50] | My client’s e-book is based on her… | 我方委托人的电子书建立在她 |
[27:54] | rather adventurous sex life. | 充满冒险精神的性生活上 |
[28:00] | Howard, please stand. | 霍华德 请起立 |
[28:04] | Your honor, Howard Kasper is the Lord of Sussex, | 法官大人 霍华德·卡斯帕就是苏塞克斯之王 |
[28:09] | the randy baron, and Cindy is his mistress, | 故事里的风流男爵 辛迪是他的情妇 |
[28:12] | the Countess of Chestny, Lady Climoria. | 就是切斯特尼伯爵夫人 克里莫利亚夫人 |
[28:16] | You’ve got to be kidding. | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[28:17] | Oh, I would never kid about sex. | 我从来不拿性开玩笑 |
[28:19] | We’d like to introduce into evidence | 我们请求呈上 |
[28:20] | plaintiff’s Exhibit 11 — Cindy Kasper’s journal. | 控方第11号证据 辛迪·卡斯帕的日记 |
[28:24] | We need time to read the journal. | 我们需要时间阅读日记 |
[28:26] | We’ll resume in one hour. | 一小时后重新开庭 |
[28:34] | Owen? Owen, listen to me! | 欧文 欧文 听我说 |
[28:36] | I was wrong. The egg is not in the basket. | 我搞错了 鸡蛋没在篮子里 |
[28:40] | Keep the fish in the pond. Fish in the pond! | 把鱼留在池塘里 别放出来啊 |
[28:45] | Why are you screaming about fish? | 你大嚷鱼的事情干吗 |
[28:47] | I was…buying an aquarium. | 我是想买个水族箱 |
[28:53] | Is Owen in there? | 欧文在吗 |
[28:59] | He’s behind you. | 他在你后面 |
[29:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:08] | Owen. | 欧文 |
[29:09] | Please tell me you haven’t. | 求你告诉我你还没动手 |
[29:11] | I haven’t. | 我没有 |
[29:13] | Are we talking about the same thing? | 我们说的是同一件事吗 |
[29:16] | I tried. Twice. | 我试过了 两次 |
[29:17] | I can’t do it at work. | 我不能在工作时做 |
[29:19] | Thank god. I’m not ovulating. | 谢天谢地 我没在排卵期 |
[29:21] | You said the stick was pink. | 你说测试棒显示粉色了 |
[29:23] | Actually, I was wearing my new rose-tinted sunglasses, | 其实 我当时戴着新的玫瑰色太阳镜 |
[29:25] | and I misread the stick. | 然后看错了 |
[29:27] | Sorry about the false alarm. | 抱歉 这是次假警报 |
[29:28] | You know what? You can have this back. | 你可以把这个收回去了 |
[29:31] | If we’re gonna do this, | 如果我们真要这么做 |
[29:32] | we’re gonna do this the old-fashioned way. | 就得按传统的方式来 |
[29:35] | In a small, windowless room in a hospital’s fertility clinic. | 最好是在一家生育诊所没有窗户的小房间里 |
[29:41] | Hey, Teri. I got your text. | 泰丽 我收到你的短信了 |
[29:43] | Talk fast. I’m due back in court in five. | 有话快说 我五分钟内就要上庭了 |
[29:44] | I thought you’d want to see this. | 我觉得你会想看看这个 |
[29:45] | Good! Yes! The additional footage from immigration. | 太好了 是移民局的其他录像吗 |
[29:47] | -No, not from immigration. -Okay. | -不是移民局的 -好吧 |
[29:50] | U.S. Immigration only had the 15 seconds | 美国移民局只有 |
[29:52] | the A.U.S.A. supplied at discovery. | 助理检察官提供的那15秒 |
[29:54] | But borders have two sides. | 但边境有两边嘛 |
[29:57] | You got footage from Mexico? | 你拿到了墨西哥的录像 |
[29:59] | My ex-boy toy Manuel has a cousin at the consulate. | 我前男友曼纽尔有个在领事馆工作的表亲 |
[30:02] | – Check this out. – Okay. | -过来看 -好 |
[30:06] | And now we know when he puked. Okay. | 现在我们知道他是什么时候吐的了 |
[30:09] | I’m failing to see the relevance. | 我看不出这有什么相关性 |
[30:11] | Stay focused, Jane. Watch this. | 专心看 简 看这个 |
[30:17] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[30:18] | He did not intentionally walk into that U.S. Citizen’s line. | 他不是故意走到美国居民那条队伍里的 |
[30:21] | He was guided there. | 是别人引导他过去的 |
[30:24] | I thought you’d be happy. | 我就知道你会开心 |
[30:26] | Can I go flirt with surfers now? | 我能去勾搭冲浪运动员了吗 |
[30:27] | I bought a big straw hat and margarita shaker. | 我买了顶大草帽 还有玛格丽特调酒器 |
[30:29] | Yes, Teri. Go. | 去吧 泰丽 |
[30:31] | I am gonna get my client to his wedding. | 我能帮我的客户赶上婚礼了 |
[30:44] | Mrs. Kasper, as I understand it, | 卡斯帕夫人 据我所知 |
[30:46] | Chapter 7 of your online book is based on a swinger party | 电子书的第七章描写的是您和您丈夫 |
[30:49] | you and your husband attended in Van Nuys? | 在范纽斯参加一次群交派对的经历 |
[30:52] | That’s true. | 此话属实 |
[30:54] | Can you please read the highlighted journal entry? | 能请您朗读一下日记中重点划出的部分吗 |
[30:58] | “I brought a casserole to the Bosnak housewarming, | 我带着一道砂锅菜来到波斯纳克家的乔迁庆宴 |
[31:01] | and the next thing I knew, the caterers were naked, | 接下来 我发现酒席承办人都没穿衣服 |
[31:04] | and we were in the middle of an orgy | 我们身处在他们改造过的车库中 |
[31:06] | in their converted garage.” | 举行的群交派对 |
[31:09] | Grayson, will you please read the first few lines of chapter 7 | 格雷森 能请你朗读辛迪的网络电子书 |
[31:12] | Of Cindy’s online book, “The Randy Baron”? | 《风流男爵》第七章的前几行吗 |
[31:15] | “I brought a Welsh pudding to the Vickford’s new manor. | 我带着一块威尔士布丁来到维克福特家的新庄园 |
[31:17] | Our garments were torn from us by their scantily clad servants | 我们的衣服被他们赤裸的仆人扒光 |
[31:21] | as we were thrown into the most splendid of orgies | 然后我们被丢入吸烟室中 |
[31:24] | in the smoking room.” | 参与精彩的群交 |
[31:27] | Cindy, regarding the Bosnak casserole party, | 辛迪 你的日记是如何描写 |
[31:30] | how does your journal entry conclude? | 波斯纳克家的砂锅菜派对的 |
[31:32] | “I was incredibly turned on, | 难以置信地 我被挑起了性欲 |
[31:35] | especially when Stanley Bosnak picked me up | 尤其是当斯坦利·波斯纳克举起我 |
[31:37] | and lifted me onto his body. | 把我抱到他身上时 |
[31:40] | To think, I was worried my casserole wouldn’t go over.” | 我之前竟然还担心我的砂锅菜得不到认可 |
[31:45] | Grayson, the, uh — | 格雷森 |
[31:46] | the last few lines of the Welsh pudding party, please. | 请你读一下威尔士布丁派对的最后几行 |
[31:50] | “My lady pot was dripping with desire | 当那位乡绅把我举到他悸动的长枪上时 |
[31:52] | as the squire lifted me upon his throbbing kingdom. | 我的私处欲火中烧 爱液横流 |
[31:57] | To think, only that morn | 那个早晨我竟然还担心 |
[31:59] | I worried my Welsh pudding had chiggers.” | 我的威尔士布丁里生出了螨虫 |
[32:02] | Your honor, obviously, the correlation is, uh… | 法官大人 很显然 其中的关联 |
[32:07] | the correlation is…um… | 其中的关联 |
[32:13] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[32:14] | – Ms. Kaswell? – I’m so sorry. | -卡斯维女士 -抱歉 |
[32:16] | It appears, um — my water just broke. | 似乎是我的羊水破了 |
[32:19] | But let’s move on. | 我们继续 |
[32:20] | Um, Cindy, please read your next journal entry | 辛迪 请读出你日记中 |
[32:23] | regarding the Jacobsen key party. | 描写雅各布森换妻派对的那段 |
[32:25] | – Kim, you’re in labor. – No, no, no. I’m fine. | -金 你都要生了 -不 我没事 |
[32:27] | I’m fine. Just — just read it. | 我没事 快读吧 |
[32:28] | Ms. Kaswell, I think we’d better adjourn. | 卡斯维女士 我觉得现在最好休庭 |
[32:30] | Do you need medical assistance? | 你需要医疗援助吗 |
[32:32] | I don’t — I don’t think so. No, not yet. | 我觉得还没到那个地步 |
[32:34] | I just will request a 30-minute recess, | 我只需要30分钟的休庭时间 |
[32:36] | and then I’d like to jump right to my closing. | 然后我就可以进行结案陈词 |
[32:37] | You’re having a baby. | 你就要分娩了 |
[32:39] | I’m fine, really. | 我没事 真的 |
[32:40] | 30 minutes… If you’re available. | 如果你可以的话 我给你30分钟 |
[32:43] | – But right now you need to go. – Okay. Thank you. | -但你得赶紧离开 -好 谢谢 |
[32:59] | My client did not intend to get into the wrong line. | 我方委托人并非故意站错队 |
[33:03] | He was placed there by a well-meaning Mexican official. | 他是被一位好心的墨西哥公务员带到那里的 |
[33:06] | We never received this footage. | 我们没有收到过这段录像 |
[33:08] | Oh, well, that’s ’cause you never asked for it. | 那是因为你们没有要求 |
[33:11] | It’s from the Mexican consulate. | 这段录像来自墨西哥领事馆 |
[33:13] | Judge, I am so sorry. | 法官 我很抱歉 |
[33:16] | The footage is indisputable. The defendant shall be released. | 录像无可争辩 被告应当庭释放 |
[33:32] | Now, one final point, your honor. | 最后一点 法官大人 |
[33:35] | Go ahead, Ms. Kaswell. | 请讲 卡斯维女士 |
[33:36] | And for the record, I only agreed to this | 郑重声明 我是为了不跟你争执 |
[33:38] | so I wouldn’t have to argue with you. | 才答应跟你连线的 |
[33:41] | Sorry. Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[33:43] | One — one second! | 等一下 |
[33:52] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[33:54] | The standard of proof for conversion | 变更索赔的举证标准 |
[33:56] | is also a preponderance of the evidence. | 同样属于优势证据 |
[33:59] | Based on my client’s testimony, as well as her journal, | 根据我方委托人的证词以及日记 |
[34:01] | it’s clear that we’ve met that burden! | 我方显然已履行了该举证责任 |
[34:04] | I agree. I find for the plaintiff. | 我同意 我判原告胜诉 |
[34:08] | Now go, please. Have that baby. | 现在赶紧去生孩子吧 |
[34:10] | Thanks, Kim! | 谢谢你 金 |
[34:12] | Ohh. You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[34:16] | Now get me the damn epidural! | 赶紧给老娘打无痛分娩针 |
[34:24] | Oh, you look beautiful! | 你看着真美啊 |
[34:26] | Well, so do you! | 你也是 |
[34:27] | I love getting ready for weddings. | 我最喜欢为婚礼做准备了 |
[34:29] | Although I will say this one took a little too much effort. | 但我觉得这场婚礼有点太费周章 |
[34:32] | So I want to know more about the hot lawyer. | 多跟我聊聊那位性感律师 |
[34:35] | He kissed you, and you felt nothing? | 他亲了你 但你却没感觉吗 |
[34:37] | Zero. | 完全无感 |
[34:38] | But nobody could make me feel anything except — | 可是没有人能触发我的感觉 除了 |
[34:41] | Grayson. | 格雷森 |
[34:43] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[34:45] | You know, the whole time I was in San Diego, | 我在圣地亚哥的这段时间 |
[34:46] | I thought about him. | 我一直在想他 |
[34:47] | Because you love him and you should be with him. | 因为你爱他 你应该跟他在一起 |
[34:50] | – What is that? – Uh, it’s my timer. | -什么声音 -我设的定时器 |
[34:52] | I set my phone to ring every three hours | 我设置了手机闹钟 每三小时响一次 |
[34:54] | to remind me to pee on a stick. | 提醒我做排卵检验 |
[34:56] | Excuse me. | 失陪啦 |
[34:58] | That’s me. | 这次是我的电话 |
[35:04] | Okay. | 好的 |
[35:06] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[35:09] | That’s great news. | 真是个好消息 |
[35:11] | Okay. Bye. | 好的 再见 |
[35:12] | Stace. | 史黛西 |
[35:13] | Kim is at Roosevelt Hospital. | 金在罗斯福医院 |
[35:15] | She just had her baby. | 她刚刚生下了孩子 |
[35:17] | She had a boy. | 她生了个男孩 |
[35:19] | That’s awesome! Let’s go. | 太棒了 咱们走吧 |
[35:22] | You want to visit Kim? | 你想去探望金吗 |
[35:23] | I need to meet Owen there. | 我要去医院找欧文 |
[35:24] | The fertility clinic is on the third floor, | 生育诊所在医院三楼 |
[35:26] | and I’m officially ovulating. | 我正式开始排卵了 |
[35:29] | Okay. | 好 |
[35:31] | All right, here we go. | 好了 我们走吧 |
[35:40] | Congratulations! | 恭喜啦 |
[35:42] | Hey. I thought you were in San Diego. | 我还以为你在圣地亚哥呢 |
[35:45] | I just got back. | 我刚回来 |
[35:47] | For the baby. | 这是送给孩子的 |
[35:50] | Let me guess. There must be a sale at the gift shop. | 我猜医院的礼品店在搞促销 |
[35:55] | Grayson got me that one. | 那个是格雷森给我买的 |
[35:57] | Well, it was between that or SpongeBob. | 除了这个小熊 就只有海绵宝宝 |
[36:01] | Is Grayson still here? | 格雷森还在医院吗 |
[36:02] | Yeah, he, um — he went to see the baby in the nursery. | 在 他去育儿室看宝宝了 |
[36:05] | They took him away so I could sleep, | 他们把孩子抱走 让我好好休息 |
[36:07] | but, uh…I miss him already. | 但我已经开始想他了 |
[36:11] | You look pretty. | 你看着真漂亮 |
[36:12] | Uh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:14] | I’m going to a wedding. | 我要去参加婚礼 |
[36:16] | And you came by to see me? Thank you. | 你还顺路过来看我 谢谢 |
[36:20] | Oh, sure. | 没事 |
[36:22] | Well, I’m also here because Stacy is getting inseminated. | 我过来还是为了陪史黛西 她要人工受精了 |
[36:28] | Oh, well, uh, two birds, one stone. | 一举两得 |
[36:30] | How efficient. | 真有效率 |
[36:33] | Oh. That’s actually Stacy. She wants to see me. | 是史黛西的消息 她找我 |
[36:36] | But congratulations again, Kim. | 再次恭喜你 金 |
[36:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:42] | I’m really gonna miss you! | 我会想你的 |
[36:45] | What? | 什么 |
[36:46] | I don’t know why I said that. I’m obviously still hormonal. | 我不知为何要这么说 显然是荷尔蒙作祟 |
[36:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:51] | It’s okay, Kim. | 没关系 金 |
[36:53] | Just — just go home and — and enjoy that baby. | 你就安心回家 好好照顾孩子吧 |
[36:57] | You’ll hold down the fort? | 你来坐镇律所吗 |
[36:59] | Oh, believe me, all the chaos | 相信我 等你休假回来 |
[37:00] | will still be here when you get back. | 律所的烂摊子一定还在 |
[37:03] | Thanks, Jane. | 谢谢你 简 |
[37:07] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[37:19] | Um, I just heard from Stacy. | 我刚刚收到史黛西的消息 |
[37:22] | I assume you did your part? | 看来你完成自己的任务了 |
[37:25] | – You assume correctly. – Okay. | -没错 -好的 |
[37:27] | Uh, she’s got to stay in there for like another half-hour or so. | 她需要在医院再待半小时左右 |
[37:29] | How did San Diego go? Did you save the groom? | 圣地亚哥的案子如何 你拯救了新郎吗 |
[37:32] | I did, yes. | 是的 |
[37:34] | Actually, Emma should be walking down the aisle right about now. | 埃玛现在就该走上红毯了 |
[37:36] | – Good work. – Thanks. | -干得漂亮 -谢谢 |
[37:42] | Well, I’ll see you later. | 回见 |
[37:43] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好的 -好的 |
[37:45] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[37:48] | Uh, Mr. French. | 法兰奇先生 |
[37:50] | If you don’t mind, i’d like a word with you and Ms. Kaswell. | 如果不介意的话 我跟你和卡斯维女士有话要谈 |
[37:55] | Uh, of course. | 当然 |
[38:00] | Thank you, Mr. Tuttle, but why are you here? | 谢谢你 塔特尔先生 可你怎么来了 |
[38:03] | Well, I hadn’t planned to tell you this in the hospital, | 我本没打算在医院告诉你这件事 |
[38:05] | but it can’t wait. | 但我等不得了 |
[38:06] | What can’t wait? | 什么等不得了 |
[38:07] | My purpose in evaluating the firm | 我对律所进行评估的目的 |
[38:09] | wasn’t for malpractice insurance. | 不是为了职业过失保险 |
[38:11] | It was to appraise it… for a sale. | 而是为了出售律所 |
[38:14] | What? | 什么 |
[38:15] | Wait, hold on. Parker wants a buyout? | 等等 帕克想要把律所卖掉 |
[38:18] | He’s making a new life for himself, | 他自己开始了新的生活 |
[38:19] | and he wants an accurate evaluation of the firm. | 他想对律所进行精确评估 |
[38:22] | It’s all here in the notice of dissolution. | 在解散通知中都有提到 |
[38:25] | Harrison & Parker will be sold to the highest bidder. | 哈里森·帕克律所将出售给出价最高者 |
[38:30] | Congratulations on the baby. | 恭喜你喜得贵子 |
[38:44] | I hate that you look good from every angle. | 你从每个角度看都美 真气人 |
[38:46] | I need to keep my legs up for another 20 minutes. | 我还要双腿大张二十分钟 |
[38:48] | I can’t believe I could actually be getting pregnant right now. | 真不敢相信我现在就要怀孕了 |
[38:52] | I’m thinking positive thoughts for you. | 我在为你往好处想 |
[38:53] | Thank you. And I’m doing the same for you. | 谢谢 我也在为你往好处想 |
[38:56] | Why me? | 为何是我 |
[38:58] | Well, for you and Grayson. | 为你和格雷森 |
[39:00] | I mean, Jane, he’s crazy about you. | 简 他爱死你了 |
[39:04] | And as far as I’m concerned, | 依我看来 |
[39:05] | any day you’re not with him is a wasted day. | 你不跟他在一起就是浪费生命 |
[39:08] | I mean, take it from someone who loves and respects you. | 请相信我这个爱你 尊重你的人所说的话 |
[39:12] | You need to go to him and tell him how you feel. | 你要去找他 告诉他你的感受 |
[39:16] | But… | 可是 |
[39:17] | Stop with the excuses. | 不要再找借口了 |
[39:21] | The man told you he loves you, | 那个男人说他爱你 |
[39:23] | and the only reason you didn’t say it back | 而你之所以没有做出回应 |
[39:24] | is because you were consumed with guilt. | 是因为你受到内疚的折磨 |
[39:28] | Jane, do you know where he is right now? | 简 你知道他现在人在哪儿吗 |
[39:31] | Yes, he went to the nursery to see Kim’s baby. | 知道 他在育儿室探望金的孩子 |
[39:34] | So you need to go to him. | 你得去找他 |
[39:37] | Life is too short. Don’t waste another minute. | 人生苦短 不要再浪费哪怕一分钟 |
[39:40] | You of all people should know this. | 你应该比别人更懂这个道理 |
[39:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:51] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[39:53] | Okay. | 好哎 |
[39:56] | I’m really gonna do this, you know. | 我这就去告诉他 |
[40:15] | Hello, there. | 你好啊 |
[40:19] | Oh, he is so cute. | 他好可爱啊 |
[40:22] | Yeah. Look at those tiny hands. | 是啊 看他那双小手 |
[40:28] | “Every child begins the world again.” | 每个婴孩都再次重复了这部世界史 |
[40:32] | Henry David Thoreau. | 亨利·大卫·梭罗 |
[40:36] | “Burp ’em once, then burp ’em again.” | 轻拍让他们打嗝 然后再拍一次 |
[40:39] | My grandma Ruth. | 这是我奶奶露丝说的 |
[40:46] | What about you, Grayson? | 你是什么想法 格雷森 |
[40:49] | Do you want kids? | 你想要孩子吗 |
[40:50] | Enough for a basketball team. | 生个篮球队都没问题 |
[40:53] | How about you? | 你呢 |
[40:56] | Absolutely… | 绝对想要 |
[40:58] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[40:59] | As soon as I find the right guy. | 只要等我找到对的人 |