时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | See that aspiring model there? | 看见那个满怀抱负的模特没 |
[00:04] | That’s me — Deb — | 就是我 黛比 |
[00:06] | until the day I died. | 直到我死的那天 |
[00:08] | I thought I’d go straight to heaven, | 我以为我会直接上天堂 |
[00:10] | but there was a bit of a mix-up, | 但是出了点小乱子 |
[00:11] | and I woke up in someone else’s body. | 结果我在别人的躯体中醒来 |
[00:14] | So now I’m Jane, | 所以现在我成了简 |
[00:15] | a super-busy lawyer with my very own assistant. | 一名拥有个人助理的超忙律师 |
[00:19] | I got a new life, a new wardrobe, | 我有了新的生活 新的衣着 |
[00:21] | and the only people who really know what’s going on with me | 而唯一知道真相的人 |
[00:23] | are my girlfriend Stacy and my guardian angel, Paul. | 是我的闺蜜史黛西 还有我的守护天使保罗 |
[00:26] | I used to think everything happened for a reason. | 我一直觉得世间万事必有其因 |
[00:30] | Now, I sure hope I was right. | 好吧 我真希望我没想错 |
[00:39] | Stacy in the house. | 史黛西居然在家呢 |
[00:41] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[00:42] | I just mean that you’re in the house. | 我就是说你居然在家呢 |
[00:44] | Since you sold the pakery, | 自从你卖掉了派糕房 |
[00:45] | I thought you’d be home more. | 我以为你会经常待在家里 |
[00:47] | Oh. I’ve been busy. | 我一直挺忙的 |
[00:49] | Busy with what? | 忙啥呢 |
[00:51] | Things… | 各种事情 |
[00:53] | …that people do. | 人们都做的事 |
[00:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[00:56] | Where are you when you do these things? | 你做事的时候在哪 |
[00:58] | Places… | 各种地方 |
[01:00] | where people go. | 人们都去的地方 |
[01:02] | Stace, what’s going on? | 史黛西 怎么回事 |
[01:03] | Ladies, can you keep it down, please? | 女士们 拜托小点声好吗 |
[01:06] | Sorry, Paul. | 抱歉 保罗 |
[01:07] | No, no. Do not whisper for him. | 不行 别为了他小声说话 |
[01:09] | – Paul, you are a guest! – Yeah, I know. | -保罗 你是客人 -我知道 |
[01:11] | That’s why I stopped using your toothbrush. | 所以我没用你的牙刷了 |
[01:13] | And… | 还有 |
[01:14] | I started wearing underwear. | 我开始穿内裤了 |
[01:16] | What else do you want from me? | 你还想让我怎样 |
[01:18] | Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[01:20] | It’s 8:30. I should’ve been out of here at 8:24. | 八点半了 我本该在8点24分出门的 |
[01:23] | Now that Owen’s your boss, you can’t be late? | 欧文成了你上司 你就不能迟到了吗 |
[01:25] | No, no. | 不是 |
[01:27] | I have figured out a way to work with my ex-fiance? | 我想出了一个和前未婚夫共事的办法 |
[01:30] | Avoidance? | 躲避吗 |
[01:31] | You bet. | 没错 |
[01:32] | See, he gets to the firm at 9:15, | 他9点15分到公司 |
[01:34] | so I arrive at 9:10. | 所以我要比他早五分钟到 |
[01:36] | And then I hide out in my office till 9:20, | 然后我在办公室里躲到9点20分 |
[01:38] | when he goes into his office. | 等到他进了办公室 |
[01:40] | And I can pretty much roam freely | 我差不多就可以自由驰骋了 |
[01:41] | till 11:00, when he comes out for a snack. | 直到11点 他会出来吃零食 |
[01:44] | I wonder if Courteney Cox has to do this | 我好奇柯特妮·考克斯和大卫·阿奎特共事时 |
[01:45] | when she works with David Arquette. | 是不是也这样做的 |
[01:47] | Now it’s 8:31. | 现在已经8点31分了 |
[01:49] | Stacy, have a good day, whatever it is you’re doing. | 史黛西 不管你最近忙什么 祝你一切顺利 |
[01:51] | Oh, hang on. Jane, I’m coming with. | 稍等 简 我跟你一起去 |
[01:52] | – No, you’re not. – Yes, I am. | -不要 -我就要 |
[01:54] | Don’t worry. I got clothes in the car. | 别担心 车里有我的衣服 |
[01:59] | Okay. All right. | 好吧 他不在 |
[02:03] | Now, listen. You can’t just hang out at my office. | 听着 你不能在我办公室里闲逛 |
[02:06] | This is a place of business. | 这是办公的地方 |
[02:07] | You let your other guardian angels up here. | 可你允许你的其他守护天使进来 |
[02:09] | But they were working here. | 他们在这儿工作啊 |
[02:12] | You don’t see Owen, do you? | 你没看见欧文吧 |
[02:14] | – No. – Okay. | -没有 -那好 |
[02:15] | Look, Jane, just give me a job. | 简 给我份工作吧 |
[02:17] | I’ll do anything. | 我做牛做马都愿意 |
[02:18] | I have tremendous upper-body strength. | 我的上身力量很不错 |
[02:19] | No. Stop. | 别说了 |
[02:21] | It’s Owen. | 是欧文 |
[02:22] | Um, um, move. Move! | 让开 让开 |
[02:26] | Kim! | 金 |
[02:30] | My dry cleaning. I need a 24-hour turnaround. | 我要干洗的衣服 24小时之内完成 |
[02:34] | Tell Nicole. She’s your new assistant. | 跟妮可说吧 她是你的新助理 |
[02:39] | Welcome. | 欢迎加入 |
[02:40] | I like the place on the corner. There’s a coupon in my desk. | 我喜欢街角的干洗店 我桌上有优惠券 |
[02:43] | And, uh, my car needs a wash. | 还有 我的车也要洗了 |
[02:46] | Sorry, but I don’t do personal errands. | 抱歉 我不做私人差事 |
[02:48] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[02:50] | Well, Owen brought me from the courthouse | 欧文把我从法院带过来 |
[02:51] | to deal with client-related business — | 帮忙处理客户业务 |
[02:53] | Motions, pleadings, research. | 动议 诉状 调查 |
[02:59] | You’re serious. | 你没开玩笑 |
[03:01] | Then you’re fired. | 那你被炒了 |
[03:07] | Go steal some office supplies. I won’t tell. | 去偷点办公用品吧 我不会告密的 |
[03:16] | Owen never gets coffee this early. | 欧文从来不会这么早喝咖啡 |
[03:17] | He must’ve had a late night. | 他肯定熬夜熬得很晚 |
[03:19] | Jane, about that job — | 简 工作的事 |
[03:21] | I got skills. I can juggle. | 我技能可多了 我会玩杂耍 |
[03:23] | I can speak Latin — well, pig Latin. | 我会说拉丁语 其实是假拉丁语 |
[03:25] | I can do impressions. I mean, I can learn. | 我会模仿 我可以学啦 |
[03:27] | You want a job? | 你想要份工作 |
[03:28] | Follow Stacy and find out what she’s been doing all day. | 跟踪史黛西 看她整天在干些什么 |
[03:31] | You want me to spy on your best friend? | 你想让我监视你的闺蜜 |
[03:33] | Oh, my god, you’re right. That’s a terrible idea. | 天啊 你说得对 这主意真糟糕 |
[03:35] | It’s an awesome idea. I can be a spy. | 是个超棒的主意 我可以当间谍啦 |
[03:37] | Okay. I got to make a run for it. | 好了 我要开跑了 |
[03:45] | – Jane. – Oh! Geez. Owen! | -简 -天呐 欧文 |
[03:49] | What — what a surprise. | 你怎么在这儿啊 |
[03:50] | You’ve been avoiding me. | 你一直在躲我 |
[03:51] | What? No. No. Come on. | 什么 没呢 怎么会 |
[03:55] | Stop. Please. | 打住吧 拜托 |
[03:58] | Kim is concerned that we can’t work together. | 金担心我们无法一起工作 |
[04:00] | Well, did you tell her that we are professionals? | 你告诉了她我们都是专业人士吗 |
[04:03] | I did, | 我说过了 |
[04:04] | which is why I’m your new co-counsel on your Jenson pro bono. | 所以我成了你的詹森无偿服务案的协理律师 |
[04:08] | Great. | 好极了 |
[04:12] | That’s great. | 真是好极了 |
[04:20] | My S.A.T. scores got red-flagged by the Testing Service. | 我的高考分数受到了考试服务处的警告 |
[04:23] | They said his scores went up too much after his first try. | 他们说他这次分数比第一次高太多 |
[04:25] | If scores increase more than 350 points, | 如果分数进步了超过350分 |
[04:27] | it triggers an automatic investigation for cheating. | 就会引发针对作弊行为的自动调查 |
[04:30] | I studied every waking minute, | 我每时每刻都在学习 |
[04:32] | except when I was in school or running track. | 除了在学校里或者参加田径训练 |
[04:33] | He runs track for the Santa Monica Track Club. | 他加入了圣莫尼卡田径俱乐部 |
[04:35] | It’s a world-class team. | 是世界级的队伍 |
[04:36] | She’s a very proud mom. | 她很为自己的儿子感到骄傲 |
[04:38] | Four years ago, the principal at Elmcrest Prep | 四年前 榆冠预科学校的校长 |
[04:40] | handpicked my son for their outreach program. | 亲自选中我儿子加入他们的外展项目 |
[04:43] | And now he’s the first one in our family to go to college, | 现在他是我们家第一位准大学生 |
[04:45] | and with a full scholarship. | 他还拿到了全额奖学金 |
[04:46] | If you get my scores reinstated. | 如果你们能恢复我的分数的话 |
[04:48] | It says here you got a 1650 the first time | 这里显示你第一次考了1650分 |
[04:51] | – and then a 2050? – Yeah. | -第二次考了2050分 -对 |
[04:53] | I need an 1800 for the scholarship. | 我要考1800分才能得到奖学金 |
[04:55] | Nick, a formal investigation takes three months. | 尼克 正式调查会耗时三个月 |
[04:58] | And I know it’s a pain, but why not just take the test again? | 我知道这种事很烦 但为何不再考一次呢 |
[05:01] | The next test date isn’t for another month. | 下一次考试还要等一个月 |
[05:03] | I need to send my scores in to Tufts by next week. | 下周前我就要把分数寄给塔夫茨大学 |
[05:05] | These cases can be very difficult to expedite. | 此类案子很难申请到加急审讯 |
[05:08] | There are strict protocols. You should know that — | 有严格的规程 你应该知道… |
[05:09] | We will get right on it. | 我们马上就会着手办理 |
[05:15] | We’ll start by invoking the arbitration clause, | 我们首先会援用仲裁条款 |
[05:17] | and I’ll see if your principal will testify on your behalf. | 我会问问你们校长是否愿意代表你作证 |
[05:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:20] | No problem. | 应该的 |
[05:23] | Never cut me off again. | 不准再打断我了 |
[05:25] | Sorry. It’s just — | 对不起 只是 |
[05:27] | You were being a bit negative, | 你表现得有点消极 |
[05:28] | and I like to give my clients more hope. | 我喜欢给我的委托人多点希望 |
[05:32] | I was trying to give the kid a way out. | 我是想给那孩子一条出路 |
[05:34] | A way out of what? | 什么出路 |
[05:35] | He’s under a lot of pressure. | 他现在压力很大 |
[05:36] | Just because he says he didn’t cheat | 只因为他自己说没作弊 |
[05:37] | doesn’t mean he didn’t cheat. | 不代表他真的没作弊 |
[05:38] | Sorry. He just doesn’t look like a cheater to me. | 不好意思 他看起来不像个作弊的人 |
[05:41] | In my experience, | 以我的经验 |
[05:42] | the people who appear least likely to cheat | 看起来最不可能作弊[出轨]的人 |
[05:44] | are the ones you got to watch out for. | 恰恰是最需要小心提防的 |
[05:46] | Are we done? | 说完了吗 |
[05:47] | Yeah, we’re done. | 是的 说完了 |
[05:51] | Our boy Billy has been accused | 我们家孩子比利被指控 |
[05:52] | of forcing himself on the neighbors’ girl. | 强奸邻居家的姑娘 |
[05:54] | Oh, my god. Billy’s been accused of rape? | 天呐 比利被指控强奸吗 |
[05:56] | And they’re claiming that he got her pregnant. | 邻居还声称他让那姑娘怀了孕 |
[05:59] | Is he in custody? | 他被拘留了吗 |
[06:01] | No, Belinda took him out to pee. | 没有 碧琳达带他出去小便了 |
[06:10] | So the neighbors’ girl is — | 所以邻居家的姑娘是… |
[06:12] | Stella, a maltese. | 斯黛拉 一条马耳他犬 |
[06:14] | Charles and Pesha Van Horn claim | 查尔斯和佩莎·范·霍恩说 |
[06:16] | that Billy trespassed in their lawn and defiled her. | 比利闯入了他们家草坪 然后玷污了她 |
[06:21] | Even if your neighbors’ allegations are true, | 即使你们邻居的指控是实情 |
[06:22] | they can’t be asking for that much. | 他们也索要不了多少赔偿 |
[06:25] | $250,000. | 他们要25万 |
[06:27] | That’s insane. | 太荒唐了 |
[06:28] | No one in the neighborhood can stand them. | 其他邻居没人能忍受他们 |
[06:29] | They can’t even stand each other. | 他们甚至忍受不了彼此 |
[06:31] | Charles is a lawyer that loves to sue. | 查尔斯是个爱打官司的律师 |
[06:32] | He sued the neighbors across the street, | 他起诉过街对面的邻居 |
[06:34] | claiming that their two-story birdhouse was an eyesore. | 声称他们的两层楼鸟舍太碍眼 |
[06:37] | It is, but who sues over that? | 确实是 但谁为了这事去起诉呢 |
[06:40] | And now he’s turning on us. | 现在他把矛头转向了我们 |
[06:47] | Today’s arbitration is to determine | 今天的仲裁是为了决定 |
[06:49] | whether the Testing Service | 考试服务处是否能 |
[06:50] | may withhold Nick Jenson’s test scores, | 保留尼克·詹森的成绩 |
[06:52] | subject to a cheating investigation. | 交予作弊调查 |
[06:54] | We understand their protocols, | 我们理解他们的规程 |
[06:56] | but Nick’s scores improved because he studied. | 但尼克的分数进步是因为他努力学习 |
[06:59] | And Principal Daly will attest to that. | 戴利校长将证明此事属实 |
[07:01] | 90% of my students who retake the test | 在我的学生中 参与第二次考试的九成考生 |
[07:03] | show significant increases. | 都有了相当大的进步 |
[07:05] | 400 points without cheating? Almost impossible. | 不作弊还能进步400分 几乎不可能 |
[07:08] | “Almost impossible” by definition means still possible. | 按照定义 “几乎不可能”意味着仍有可能 |
[07:11] | Since Principal Daly took over at Elmcrest, | 自从戴利校长接手榆冠开始 |
[07:13] | they have become one of the largest feeders in the state | 他们成为了本州向常春藤盟校输送学生 |
[07:16] | to Ivy League schools, | 最多的学校之一 |
[07:17] | And they offer their students a comprehensive S.A.T. Prep class. | 学校为学生提供了高考综合预备课 |
[07:22] | And, Principal Daly, do you believe that prep class | 戴利校长 你是否认为预备课 |
[07:24] | could explain a 400-point jump? | 是成绩进步400分的原因 |
[07:26] | Absolutely. | 当然是 |
[07:27] | Nick’s first score was a 1650. | 尼克的第一次分数为1650分 |
[07:29] | That’s correct. | 没错 |
[07:30] | Did you not prepare him the first time around? | 第一次考试前 学校没帮助他复习吗 |
[07:33] | At that time, | 那次考试 |
[07:34] | Nick was intensely training with his track team. | 尼克正在田径队接受高强度训练 |
[07:36] | He lacked focus. | 他注意力不集中 |
[07:38] | This is the answer sheet from Nick’s first attempt. | 这是尼克第一次考试的答题纸 |
[07:41] | In our experience, if he had “lacked focus,” | 根据我们的经验 如果他”注意力不集中” |
[07:43] | He would’ve answered randomly. | 他会乱写答案 |
[07:45] | But our analysis shows his answers weren’t arbitrary. | 但分析表明他的答案并非任意填写的 |
[07:48] | So maybe the 1650 is a genuine reflection of his abilities? | 也许1650分确实是他的真实能力 |
[07:53] | Our outreach students | 我们的外展项目学生 |
[07:54] | have less experience with standardized tests. | 在标准化测试方面经验不足 |
[07:56] | After Nick’s first attempt, | 尼克第一次考试后 |
[07:57] | he dedicated himself to the S.A.T. prep work, | 全心投入准备高考 |
[08:00] | which explains his dramatic improvement. | 所以成绩才有大幅提升 |
[08:04] | Okay, then. | 好 那么 |
[08:05] | Unless either party | 如果双方 |
[08:06] | has additional evidence to introduce — | 都没有新的证据要提出… |
[08:08] | Oh. We just ask that you render your decision quickly. | 我们只希望您能快点做决定 |
[08:11] | You’ll have it by the end of the day. | 你们今晚会收到结果 |
[08:13] | Great. Thank you. | 太好了 谢谢您 |
[08:17] | There’s no way Billy could’ve gotten into the Van Horns’ yard. | 比利不可能跑进范·霍恩家的院子里去 |
[08:20] | There’s a six-foot-high fence and a locked gate | 院子有1米8高的栅栏 而且门锁着 |
[08:22] | that separates our properties. | 把我们两家完全分隔开 |
[08:24] | Billy’s a large dog. Could he have jumped? | 比利是条大狗 他是否可能跳了进去 |
[08:26] | No. Billy has hip dysplasia. He’s physically disabled. | 不会 比利髋关节发育不良 肢体残疾 |
[08:30] | No further questions. | 讯问完毕 |
[08:31] | Mr. Van Horn. | 范·霍恩先生 |
[08:33] | I’d like to enter into evidence this home-surveillance video. | 我想请大家看这段家庭监控视频 |
[08:39] | Can you identify the dog defiling Stella? | 你能认出那条侵犯斯黛拉的狗吗 |
[08:42] | Uh, Your Honor, this is a bit of an unfair surprise. | 法官大人 这令我们有点措手不及 |
[08:45] | May I have a moment to consult with my client? | 我能与我方委托人商量一下吗 |
[08:47] | You may not. | 不能 |
[08:48] | The witness will answer the question. | 证人必须回答问题 |
[08:53] | Yes, that’s our Billy. | 认识 是我家比利 |
[09:00] | I’m afraid to tell Jane. | 我不敢告诉简 |
[09:03] | I’m not sure how she’ll react. | 我不知道她会有什么反应 |
[09:05] | You can’t be afraid of your friend. | 你不能害怕你的朋友 |
[09:07] | I know, but she might not understand. | 我知道 但她可能会不理解 |
[09:10] | Her opinion shouldn’t affect your life choices. | 她的意见不该影响你的人生选择 |
[09:13] | You know what? You’re right. You’re the best. | 没错 你说得对 你最好了 |
[09:17] | Leslie! | 莱斯利 |
[09:19] | I feel like I’ve known you my entire life. | 我感觉跟你一见如故 |
[09:21] | I’m here for you no matter what. | 无论如何我都支持你 |
[09:26] | To the future. | 敬未来 |
[09:27] | To the future. | 敬未来 |
[09:37] | – Kim. – Shh! | -金 -小声点 |
[09:40] | Why are you spying on your assistant? | 你为什么要偷窥你的助理 |
[09:41] | Well, I fired her. | 我炒了她 |
[09:42] | But Owen rehired her. | 但欧文把她雇回来了 |
[09:44] | See, you can’t use her for personal errands. | 你不能为私人事务支使她 |
[09:47] | The firm’s H.R. Manual prohibits it. | 律所的人事规定禁止这种行为 |
[09:49] | You’ve read the firm’s H.R. Manual? | 你竟然读了公司的人事规定 |
[09:51] | Of course. Haven’t you? | 当然 你没看吗 |
[09:53] | Yes. | 看了 |
[09:55] | Now, please tell me | 拜托告诉我 |
[09:56] | you found a way to get our dog out of the doghouse. | 你找到解决狗狗案件的办法了 |
[09:59] | Not after that x-rated video. | 那段十八禁影片出现后 就没办法了 |
[10:01] | I think we need to focus on damages. | 我们得专注在损害赔偿问题上 |
[10:02] | No. The Morts have been loyal to this firm. | 不行 莫茨公司一直对律所很忠诚 |
[10:05] | We’ll never keep their business if we lose. | 如果输了 就保不住他们这块业务了 |
[10:14] | Hello? Grayson? | 喂 格雷森 |
[10:16] | Yeah. | 在呢 |
[10:17] | Okay. I’m gonna need you to focus. | 我需要你专心点 |
[10:19] | Attractive nuisance. | 有害诱惑 |
[10:24] | You’re calling Jane an attractive nuisance? | 你说简是有害诱惑 |
[10:26] | Yes. | 对 |
[10:29] | No. | 不是 |
[10:30] | The tort of attractive nuisance — | 有害诱惑导致的侵权行为 |
[10:32] | when you’re drawn to something that’s dangerous, | 生物可能被危险事物吸引 |
[10:33] | like a kid to a swimming pool. | 比如孩子被游泳池吸引 |
[10:35] | We can argue that Billy isn’t responsible for his actions | 我们可以辩称比利对自身行为不负责任 |
[10:38] | because Stella, a dog in heat, constitutes — | 因为斯黛拉这只发情的狗 |
[10:40] | An attractive nuisance. | 可以说是有害诱惑 |
[10:43] | Why not? | 何乐不为呢 |
[10:45] | Get right on that. | 立刻着手去办 |
[10:50] | Jane! I know what she’s doing behind your back. | 简 我知道她在背着你做什么了 |
[10:54] | Check these out. | 看这个 |
[10:56] | Her name’s Leslie. | 她叫莱斯利 |
[10:57] | She’s prompt, a good listener, | 她很敏捷 善于倾听 |
[10:58] | And she drinks chai lattes with agave. | 她喝加龙舌兰的印度茶拿铁 |
[11:01] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[11:02] | I know. What’s wrong with a little white sugar? | 我知道 加点白糖就怎么了 |
[11:05] | No, Paul. | 不是 保罗 |
[11:06] | Stacy and I drink chai lattes with agave at that caffe. | 史黛西和我总喝那家加龙舌兰的印度茶拿铁 |
[11:11] | I mean — I mean, we used to. | 我是说 我们以前总去 |
[11:13] | God. Do you get what this means? | 天呐 你知道这代表什么吗 |
[11:16] | Uh, they’re thirsty? | 代表她们渴了 |
[11:17] | It means that I have not been there for her, | 代表我没能在身边陪她 |
[11:18] | and she found a new best friend. | 而她找到了新闺蜜 |
[11:20] | That’s crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
[11:22] | You think? | 你也觉得吗 |
[11:23] | No, it makes sense. They’ve been inseparable. | 这说得通 她们完全黏在一起 |
[11:25] | After the caffe, they went to the park, | 喝过咖啡 她们去了公园 |
[11:27] | and then Leslie came back to your place, | 之后莱斯利去了你们家 |
[11:28] | and they talked for hours. | 她们又聊了好几个小时 |
[11:30] | No. You know what? | 不 你知道吗 |
[11:31] | I have been so obsessed with my wedding and my breakup | 我一直都在为婚礼和分手而忙乱 |
[11:35] | that I have not been there for her. | 根本没有去关心她 |
[11:36] | And she stood by me | 她一直支持我 |
[11:37] | through everything that I have been through, | 经历了所有事情 |
[11:39] | including my home waxing disaster. | 包括痛苦的自助脱毛 |
[11:42] | God, I’m a terrible friend. I have to fix this. | 我是个糟糕的朋友 我得弥补 |
[11:44] | Oh, wait. Should I keep spying on Stacy? | 稍等 我要继续跟踪史黛西吗 |
[11:48] | I’ll take that as a yes! | 我就当要继续了 |
[11:49] | Teri, send Stacy flowers — | 泰丽 给史黛西送束花 |
[11:51] | tulips, her favorite — | 送郁金香 那是她的最爱 |
[11:53] | and write on the card “To a wonderful friend.” | 在卡片上写”送给一位靠谱的朋友” |
[11:56] | You never send me flowers, | 你从没给我送过花 |
[11:57] | And I am a wonderful friend and an assistant. | 我也是个靠谱的朋友 还是你助理 |
[12:00] | You know what? You’re right. Send yourself flowers. | 你说得对 给你自己也送一束 |
[12:03] | How thoughtful. Where are you going? | 真是贴心 你要去哪 |
[12:06] | My office. | 去我办公室 |
[12:07] | The Jensons are in the conference room. | 詹森一家在会议室 |
[12:09] | Owen is on the phone with the arbitrator, | 欧文在跟仲裁员打电话 |
[12:10] | and the verdict is in. | 结果出来了 |
[12:11] | – Ooh, that was fast. – Um, you know what? | -还真快 -说起来 |
[12:13] | I don’t really want flowers. I-I want chocolate. | 我不想要花 我想要巧克力 |
[12:16] | Great. Okay. Yeah. Send yourself some chocolate. | 没问题 送你自己点巧克力 |
[12:18] | Oh, wait. Um, but what should I write on the card? | 等等 我要在卡片上写什么 |
[12:23] | I’m very sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[12:24] | I spoke with the arbitrator, who sided with the Testing Service. | 我跟仲裁员聊过 他支持考试服务处 |
[12:27] | They’ll have three months for their investigation. | 他们会花三个月进行调查 |
[12:29] | – No. – We can appeal. | -不 -我们可以上诉 |
[12:31] | We will not give up. | 决不放弃 |
[12:33] | There’s something else. | 还有件事 |
[12:35] | I called principal Daly to tell her about the decision. | 我打给戴利校长告诉了她结果 |
[12:37] | She says you took a drug test through the track team? | 她说你在田径队做过药检 |
[12:39] | Yeah, at the meet last week. I peed in a cup. | 对 上周做的尿检 |
[12:42] | – You failed the test. – Nick? | -检测呈阳性 -尼克 |
[12:44] | It’s impossible. I don’t do drugs. | 不可能 我不嗑药 |
[12:46] | They found amphetamines. | 他们检出了安非他命 |
[12:47] | And since Elmcrest has a zero-tolerance policy, | 鉴于榆冠的零容忍政策 |
[12:51] | You’ve been expelled. | 你已经被开除了 |
[12:53] | Boss, police. | 老板 有警察 |
[12:55] | I’m going to jail? | 我要进监狱了 |
[12:56] | – Marlena Jenson? – Yes? | -马乐娜·詹森 -怎么 |
[12:58] | You are under arrest for criminal sale of a controlled-substance. | 你因非法出售管制药品而被捕 |
[13:01] | – What?! – What?! | -什么 -什么 |
[13:02] | Mom?! | 妈妈 |
[13:04] | Okay, okay. Do not say a word. | 好了 什么都别说 |
[13:06] | We will meet you at the station. | 我们会去监狱见你 |
[13:17] | The D.A. believes that you gave your son drugs, | 检方认为你给了你儿子毒品 |
[13:20] | which, under the law, constitutes a sale. | 根据法律 构成出售 |
[13:22] | That’s ridiculous. | 太荒谬了 |
[13:23] | His urine test revealed | 他的尿检发现了 |
[13:24] | a banned schedule II substance — adderall. | 第二种违禁药物 安得拉 |
[13:26] | Adderall? I take adderall. | 安得拉 我吃安得拉 |
[13:29] | My doctor prescribed it for my A.D.H.D. | 那是医生为我的多动症开的药 |
[13:31] | We know. The D.A. Spoke to your insurance carrier. | 我们知道 检方找你的保险公司了解过情况 |
[13:34] | Adderall is a known academic steroid, | 安得拉是已知的人工合成物 |
[13:36] | since it helps with focus. | 能帮助集中注意力 |
[13:37] | Now, the D.A.’s theory is that you gave the pills to Nick | 检方的理论是你把药给了尼克 |
[13:40] | to help him focus on the S.A.T. | 帮他在高考中集中注意力 |
[13:42] | I would never do that. | 我绝不会那么做 |
[13:43] | Marlena, where do you keep your adderall? | 马乐娜 你的安得拉放在哪 |
[13:46] | In my medicine cabinet. | 我的药箱里 |
[13:47] | Is it possible that Nick could have taken them himself? | 可能是尼克自己拿的吗 |
[13:59] | Attractive nuisance? That’s an insult to Stella. | 什么有害诱惑 那是对斯黛拉的侵犯 |
[14:03] | Your Honor, California Code 30954 states | 法官大人 根据《加州法典》第30954条 |
[14:06] | that it is unlawful to permit any female dog | 在任何雌狗发情时 |
[14:09] | to run at large when the dog is in heat. | 允许它自由跑动 都是违法的 |
[14:10] | De facto attractive nuisance, Your Honor. | 这是事实上的有害诱惑 法官大人 |
[14:12] | That’s preposterous. | 太荒谬了 |
[14:13] | The Code violation doesn’t sound in tort law. | 违反行为准则在侵权行为中没有效力 |
[14:16] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[14:17] | Clever argument, but the plaintiff is right. | 这个论点很机智 但原告观点正确 |
[14:19] | Unless you have something else to argue, | 如果你们没有其他论据 |
[14:21] | We’re moving on to damages tomorrow. | 我们明天开始讨论损害赔偿 |
[14:27] | Yes, I took adderall. | 对 我拿了安得拉 |
[14:29] | I’m sorry I didn’t tell you. | 抱歉我没告诉你 |
[14:30] | Because you knew it was cheating. | 因为你知道那是作弊 |
[14:31] | No. | 不是 |
[14:32] | A buddy in my S.A.T. prep group told me about the “Smarties.” | 高考备考小组的同学跟我提起过”聪明胶囊” |
[14:35] | It wasn’t like I took them to get high or anything. | 我没有拿它来制造亢奋 |
[14:37] | Okay, Nick. Did you take the pills from your mom? | 好的 尼克 你是从你妈妈那里拿的药吗 |
[14:40] | No. I swear. | 不是 我发誓 |
[14:41] | – Then where did you get them? – I don’t know. | -那从哪弄的 -我不知道 |
[14:44] | What do you mean, you don’t know? | 你不知道是什么意思 |
[14:47] | I can show you how I got them. | 我可以演示给你们看 |
[14:50] | You go to this t-shirt website. | 访问这家T恤网站 |
[14:53] | Then you go to the order page. | 进入订购页面 |
[14:55] | Under “Quantity,” You type in your locker number. | 在”购买数量”栏填入储物柜号码 |
[14:57] | I’ll type in my friend’s, since I’m expelled. | 因为我被开除了 所以输了我朋友的号码 |
[15:02] | Then you put in your Paypal account, | 然后输入支付宝账号 |
[15:04] | and your credit card gets charged in 10 bucks to Awesome T’s. | 信用卡就会收到”帅气T恤”的10美元账单 |
[15:06] | The next day, you open your locker, | 第二天 打开储物柜 |
[15:07] | and you find an envelope with two beans. | 就会发现一个装着两粒胶囊的信封 |
[15:09] | I am…amazed. | 真是…不可思议 |
[15:13] | So you’ll show this to the cops, | 你们会把这个情况上报给警方 |
[15:14] | and they’ll release my mom, right? | 他们就会放了我妈 对吗 |
[15:16] | Well, we can’t go to the police till we can verify what you told us. | 我们要先证实你的话 才能报警 |
[15:19] | And I know how to do just that. | 我有办法 |
[15:24] | You want me to pretend to be his mother? | 你要我扮他的母亲 |
[15:27] | Stepmother. | 是继母 |
[15:28] | Dad is 80, you’re his hot trophy wife, | 老爹八十高龄 你就是他的热辣娇妻 |
[15:31] | and Paul is your stepson who wants to go to Elmcrest Prep. | 保罗是你想上榆冠预科学校的继子 |
[15:34] | We are setting up a sting to find out who’s selling drugs. | 我们设个局 查出贩毒人员 |
[15:38] | Like “21 jump street.” | 就像《龙虎少年队》 |
[15:39] | I’m Channing Tatum, | 我是钱宁·塔图姆 |
[15:40] | though there is something special about Jonah Hill. | 尽管乔纳·希尔比较特别 |
[15:44] | Great. You’re going on a tour later this afternoon. | 好 你们今天下午晚些时候去参观学校 |
[15:47] | When you pass locker 781, hide this camera across from it. | 路过781号柜子的时候 把这个摄像头藏在对面 |
[15:51] | I will stream it to my laptop. | 我会把它传输到我的笔记本 |
[15:52] | Okay, Paul, if you don’t mind, can I speak to Stacy? | 好了 保罗 你不介意我和史黛西聊聊吧 |
[15:56] | Sure. | 可以 |
[15:59] | Alone. | 请你回避一下 |
[16:02] | Sweetie… | 亲爱的 |
[16:06] | I just want to say thank you for doing this for me. | 我只想谢谢你愿意帮我这个忙 |
[16:09] | Of course. No problem. | 当然 没问题 |
[16:11] | And I know that lately I have been all about me, me, me, | 我也知道我最近都只顾着自己在忙 |
[16:15] | and I haven’t been there for you, you, you, | 没时间照顾你的感受 |
[16:18] | but I’m here now. | 但我现在就在你身边 |
[16:20] | And you are my best friend. | 你是我的死党 |
[16:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:24] | Okay, look. I just — | 好了 听着 我… |
[16:26] | I get a sense that there’s something you’re not telling me. | 我感觉你有事瞒着我 |
[16:29] | Are you upset? | 你有烦心事吗 |
[16:31] | We’ve never had secrets. | 我们之前从没有秘密 |
[16:34] | Jane, I’m not ready to have this conversation. | 简 我还没准备好和你说这些 |
[16:37] | So there is a conversation. See? I knew it. | 所以你的确要找我谈 是吧 我就知道 |
[16:39] | Look, we will talk about this later, okay? | 我们回头再聊 好吗 |
[16:43] | Right now I need to get into character. | 现在我得进入角色 |
[16:52] | Elmcrest Prep’s computer facilities are state-of-the-art. | 榆冠预科学校的计算机房技术领先 |
[16:55] | Yes? How’s your cheerleading squad? | 是吗 那你们的啦啦队怎么样 |
[16:57] | Your son’s interested in cheerleading? | 你儿子对啦啦队感兴趣吗 |
[16:59] | Uh, I’m a tumbler with a booming voice. | 我很会翻跟头 嗓门也够大 |
[17:01] | I’d be crazy not to use my talents. | 这么好的天赋 不用太可惜了 |
[17:03] | Our squad is top-notch, | 我们的啦啦队首屈一指 |
[17:04] | And we’d be crazy not to sign you up. | 我们不签你才可惜了 |
[17:07] | Do you have students from same-sex parents? | 你们有来自同性恋家庭的学生吗 |
[17:09] | We welcome students from all types of families. | 我们欢迎各种家庭的学生 |
[17:11] | Diversity’s important at Elmcrest. | 榆冠很注重多样性 |
[17:13] | Oh, good. Paul comes from a diverse family. | 很好 保罗就来自特殊的家庭 |
[17:16] | I’m young, and my husband is very, very old. | 我很年轻 而我丈夫年事已高 |
[17:23] | Let me show you the science lab. | 我带你去看看科学实验室 |
[17:25] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:50] | How goes your sting operation? | 你的卧底行动怎么样了 |
[17:54] | About an hour ago, two kids were making out. | 约一小时前 两个孩子在亲热 |
[17:56] | It got so steamy, | 摄像头上满是雾气 |
[17:58] | I swear to god, I had to turn away. | 我对天发誓 我只好非礼勿视 |
[18:05] | Are you keeping me company? | 你是在陪我吗 |
[18:08] | My case, too. | 这也是我的案子 |
[18:13] | So, how do you like being a lawyer again? | 重新做回律师的感觉怎么样 |
[18:16] | I’m sure you don’t miss those judges’ robes. | 我肯定你不怀念法官服 |
[18:18] | You always said that they were itchy. | 你总说穿着身上发痒 |
[18:20] | I’m really trying to get up to speed | 我在加紧熟悉 |
[18:22] | on the firm’s operating procedures, | 律所的操作规程 |
[18:23] | – so, if you don’t mind… – Sorry. | -所以麻烦你… -抱歉 |
[18:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:28] | I will be quiet. | 我不出声 |
[18:31] | Promise. | 我保证 |
[18:38] | – Hey, Owen. – Jane! | -欧文 -简 |
[18:39] | No, something is actually happening. | 别怪我 真有动静 |
[18:43] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:46] | Sorry. It’s just the janitor. | 抱歉 只是清洁工 |
[18:48] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:53] | Oh, my god, Owen. It’s the janitor. | 天呐 欧文 就是清洁工干的 |
[19:14] | Proof positive that Nick Jenson | 证据表明 尼克·詹森 |
[19:16] | didn’t get the adderall from his mother. | 没从他母亲那里获得毒品 |
[19:18] | And this envelope was recovered from the locker. | 这个信封是从储物柜里获得的 |
[19:20] | We demand that the D.A. release Miss Jenson from custody. | 我们要求检察官释放詹森女士 |
[19:25] | Who’s selling the drugs? Who’s the blurred-out guy? | 谁在贩毒 这个被打码的人是谁 |
[19:28] | We’re not revealing that information at this time. | 我们这次不会透露这一信息 |
[19:33] | Then I’ll charge the two of you with obstruction of justice. | 那我会告你们俩妨碍司法公正 |
[19:36] | Owen. | 欧文 |
[19:37] | Before you charge an ex-judge with obstruction, | 在你控告前任法官妨碍司法公正前 |
[19:39] | you might want to run it by your boss first. | 或许要先向你的上司征求意见 |
[19:42] | I expect to see Marlena Jenson freed, | 我希望看到马乐娜·詹森被释放 |
[19:44] | the charges dismissed immediately. | 起诉立即撤销 |
[19:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:52] | While I admit your scare tactics were masterful, | 尽管我承认你的恐吓战术老道专横 |
[19:54] | why are you protecting the janitor? | 但你为什么要保护那个清洁工 |
[19:56] | Our first responsibility is to our client. | 我们的首要职责是为客户争取利益 |
[19:58] | I’m well aware. | 我清楚得很 |
[20:00] | Well, it would be a shame if we gave up that footage | 如果我们交出那盘带子而没用作我们的砝码 |
[20:01] | and didn’t use it to our advantage. | 那该多可惜 |
[20:03] | What advantage? | 什么砝码 |
[20:04] | The principal expelled Nick. We need to get him readmitted. | 校长开除了尼克 我们得让他重新入校 |
[20:08] | That footage is our ace in the hole. | 那盘带子就是我们的杀手锏 |
[20:20] | Hey. Jane’s not home. | 简不在家 |
[20:22] | I know. I came to see you. | 我知道 我是来找你的 |
[20:23] | Me? | 找我 |
[20:25] | If you need undercover work on a legal case, | 如果你需要为法律案件找个卧底 |
[20:28] | I’m gonna have to start charging. | 我可得开始收费了 |
[20:29] | I need your advice. | 我要听你的建议 |
[20:32] | Stacy, I’m… | 史黛西 我… |
[20:35] | I’m in love with Jane. | 我爱上简了 |
[20:36] | Hold up. | 别说了 |
[20:38] | I can’t talk with you about her. It’s not right. | 我不能和你谈论她 这样不对 |
[20:41] | You have to tell me if I have a chance. | 你得告诉我是否有机会 |
[20:44] | If it’s all in my head, I need to know, | 如果我整天魂不守舍 我得知道答案 |
[20:46] | and I’ll try to move on. | 然后努力向前看 |
[20:50] | Go talk to her. Tell her how you feel. | 去和她谈 告诉她你的感受 |
[20:54] | I’ve tried. She pushes me away. | 我试过了 她对我拒之千里 |
[21:00] | She barely even talks to me at work. I… | 连上班时也几乎不和我说话 我… |
[21:07] | Here’s all I can say to you. | 我只能告诉你 |
[21:09] | Jane pictured a life with Owen. | 简曾想与欧文共度一生 |
[21:11] | And if you want to win her over, | 如果你想夺回她的芳心 |
[21:13] | maybe she needs to see a life with you. | 或许就得让她看到和你的未来 |
[21:22] | That’s what I needed to hear. | 这就是我想听的 |
[21:24] | Wait. I didn’t really say anything. | 等等 我可什么都没说 |
[21:26] | Thank you, Stacy. Thank you. | 谢谢 史黛西 谢谢 |
[21:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:37] | You’re absolutely right. | 你们完全正确 |
[21:40] | This is an outrage. | 这让人忍无可忍 |
[21:40] | I will terminate the janitor immediately. | 我会立即解雇这个清洁工 |
[21:43] | We’re here because we want you to readmit Nick, | 我们来是想让你重新录取尼克 |
[21:45] | Wipe his record clean. | 清除他的不良记录 |
[21:46] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不行 |
[21:47] | I have a zero-tolerance drug policy. | 我对毒品实施零容忍政策 |
[21:49] | Really? I mean, drugs seem pretty tolerated to me. | 是吗 我看你们对毒品还是很包容的 |
[21:52] | Nick did get the adderall on your campus, from your janitor. | 尼克确实是从你们校园清洁工那里获得的毒品 |
[21:57] | And we have evidence | 我们有证据表明 |
[21:58] | that the janitor’s operation is widespread. | 这名清洁工的贩毒行为已遍布校园 |
[22:01] | Nick is a terrific kid, but none of that matters. | 尼克是个优秀的孩子 可这都不重要 |
[22:03] | In my school, you get caught with drugs, you’re out. | 在我的学校 你被抓到持有毒品 就会被开除 |
[22:07] | – Well, thank you for your time. – Yeah. | -谢谢你抽空见我们 -嗯 |
[22:10] | We’re gonna just run this over to the Evening News. | 我们准备把这条新闻提供给《新闻晚报》 |
[22:13] | I can see you like the press. | 看得出 你爱上报 |
[22:16] | Mm. Good idea. | 好主意 |
[22:17] | Prep school, rich kids, janitor dealing adderall — | 预科学校 富二代 清洁工贩毒 |
[22:20] | They’ll eat that scandal right up. | 他们一定会立马曝光这一丑闻 |
[22:22] | My students really don’t need that distraction. Please. | 别让我的学生们为这种事分心 拜托 |
[22:25] | Readmit Nick. | 重新录取尼克 |
[22:27] | No expulsion, no scandal. | 不开除他 我们就不爆丑闻 |
[22:33] | You have a deal. | 好吧 |
[22:38] | Stella’s $250,000 valuation is not unreasonable. | 斯黛拉的25万估价并非不合理 |
[22:43] | She comes from a long line of A.K.C. champions. | 她是美国犬业协会冠军的后裔 |
[22:45] | She’s a champion herself — best of breed, best of show. | 她本身就是个冠军 最佳品种 最佳表演 |
[22:49] | She was a shoo-in for Westminster. | 她是西敏寺犬展的常胜将军 |
[22:51] | So much so, we were contacted by a dog-food company | 数不胜数 之前还有狗粮公司联系我们 |
[22:54] | for an endorsement. | 想要签约 |
[22:56] | $250,000? | 25万美元 |
[22:58] | No maltese has ever sold for that amount of money, correct? | 还没马耳他犬卖到过这个价吧 |
[23:02] | Well, not yet. | 是还没有 |
[23:03] | But prior to her pregnancy, | 但在她怀孕前 |
[23:04] | I placed an ad in “The Pedigree Report” | 我在《血统报告》登了一则广告 |
[23:06] | putting Stella up for sale at that price. | 开价25万出售斯黛拉 |
[23:09] | You were going to sell Stella? | 你之前准备出售斯黛拉 |
[23:11] | Before the incident, yes. She was at her prime. | 在意外发生前是的 她正值最佳年龄 |
[23:14] | Did you get any interest? | 有人感兴趣吗 |
[23:16] | No. The ad was only up for a week. | 没有 广告才登了一周 |
[23:20] | No one’s gonna want to buy her in this condition. | 她有孕在身 没人会买她了 |
[23:30] | Oh, good. Teri, I need your help. | 很好 泰丽 我要你帮忙 |
[23:32] | What can I do for you? | 要我帮什么忙 |
[23:34] | But first, how’s it going with Owen? | 你先回答我 欧文怎么样 |
[23:36] | He hates me. | 他恨我 |
[23:37] | He doesn’t hate you. | 他不恨你 |
[23:38] | Why would he come to work here? | 他为什么来这里工作 |
[23:40] | To make my life hell. | 为了毁掉我的生活 |
[23:42] | Look, Teri, I just haven’t told you something. | 听着 泰丽 我有事没告诉你 |
[23:46] | Oh. Is it that when you work really late, | 是不是你们工作到很晚 |
[23:48] | you lock your office door and take off your bra? | 你锁掉办公室的门 脱掉了胸罩 |
[23:50] | No! Oh, my god! | 才没有 天呐 |
[23:56] | I kissed Grayson right before I was supposed to marry Owen. | 我要嫁给欧文前 吻了格雷森 |
[23:59] | I know. I figured it out. | 我知道 我猜到了 |
[24:01] | Grayson comes in to check on you, | 格雷森去找你 |
[24:03] | and then Owen passes out — bam — wedding called off. | 然后欧文就昏过去了 婚礼突然就取消了 |
[24:06] | Let’s be honest. | 实话实说 |
[24:07] | You’ve been mooning over Grayson ever since he came to work here. | 格雷森一来 你就早已垂涎三尺了 |
[24:10] | I’m horrible. | 我真不厚道 |
[24:11] | Who isn’t? | 谁不是呢 |
[24:14] | Now, what can I do for you? | 我能怎么帮你呢 |
[24:16] | AwesomeT’s website — I’m confused. | “帅气T恤”的网站 我不明白 |
[24:18] | How did the janitor set up this website? | 清洁工怎么创立的这个网站 |
[24:21] | You think he had help? | 你觉得有人帮他 |
[24:23] | There are a bunch of genius kids at this school. | 这所学校有一大群天才孩子 |
[24:26] | So I wonder, | 所以我在想 |
[24:27] | Was the janitor the brains or was he just the mule? | 清洁工到底是主谋还是只是帮凶 |
[24:30] | I’m on it. | 交给我了 |
[24:31] | Thanks for letting me tell you about Grayson. | 谢谢你听我说了格雷森的事 |
[24:33] | And thank you for the amazing box of imported chocolates | 也多谢你那盒比史黛西的花 |
[24:36] | that cost twice as much as Stacy’s flowers. | 贵了一倍的美味进口巧克力 |
[24:43] | Mr. Dumont, as an A.K.C. registered judge, | 杜蒙先生 作为美国犬业协会的注册裁判 |
[24:45] | in your opinion, is Stella worth $250,000? | 你认为斯黛拉值25万美元吗 |
[24:49] | I’d like to see her walk, please. | 我得看她走几步 |
[24:56] | Come closer. | 走近一点 |
[25:09] | That dog was never worth $250,000. | 这条狗远值不了25万美元 |
[25:15] | And why is that? | 请问为何 |
[25:16] | The maltese is known for its long and silky hair. | 马耳他犬以其长滑的毛发闻名 |
[25:19] | Stella has a slight frizz. | 斯黛拉的毛发有点卷曲 |
[25:22] | She has a bit of tear-staining, perhaps from distichiasis. | 她有泪痕症状 可能是因为双行睫 |
[25:26] | I also detect a very slight harelip. | 我还发现了轻微的唇裂 |
[25:31] | So you’re saying Stella wouldn’t win Westminster? | 所以斯黛拉不可能赢得西敏寺犬展冠军 |
[25:34] | That’s correct. | 没错 |
[25:35] | Don’t get me wrong. | 别误解我 |
[25:37] | The dog is high-caliber, but she’s not a champion. | 这条狗质量很高 但不是顶级的 |
[25:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:41] | When was the last time you judged a national competition? | 你上一次在全国比赛做裁判是什么时候 |
[25:45] | About three years ago. | 大约三年前 |
[25:47] | Did you have an affair with Maria Frankel, | 你和三年前赢得冠军的 |
[25:49] | the owner of the bichon frise | 卷毛比熊犬的主人 |
[25:50] | who won that competition three years ago? | 玛丽亚·弗兰克尔有不正当关系吗 |
[25:53] | Objection. That has nothing to do | 反对 这与证人 |
[25:54] | with the witness’s ability to evaluate a dog’s worth. | 甄别犬种优劣的能力无关 |
[25:57] | Your honor, I’d like to rephrase the question. | 法官大人 我请求对提问重新措辞 |
[25:59] | Go ahead. | 继续 |
[26:01] | You believed miss Frankel’s bichon was a national champion? | 你认为弗兰克尔小姐的比熊犬是冠军级别的吗 |
[26:04] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[26:05] | And since the dog won that competition three years ago, | 那条狗三年前赢了比赛之后 |
[26:08] | has it even placed in another competition? | 是否再参加过其他任何比赛 |
[26:13] | No. | 没有 |
[26:16] | No further questions. | 讯问完毕 |
[26:21] | Sleeping with a contestant’s owner? | 和参赛狗的主人有染 |
[26:23] | How could you not tell us that? | 你怎么能不向我们坦白 |
[26:24] | I didn’t think it was relevant. | 我以为这是两码事 |
[26:26] | You lost all credibility on the stand. | 你的可信度在听证席上荡然无存 |
[26:28] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[26:30] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[26:33] | She’s fat. | 她很胖 |
[26:37] | -I’m pregnant! -So not cool, buddy. | -我怀孕了 -你太不厚道了 |
[26:39] | Not you. | 不是说你 |
[26:41] | Stella. | 是斯黛拉 |
[26:44] | She’s too big for a maltese that’s three weeks’ pregnant. | 怀孕三个月的马耳他犬没她这么大 |
[26:48] | Well, the father was a large dog. | 她怀的是大狗的种 |
[26:50] | That doesn’t explain her oddly proportioned weight gain. | 但这解释不了她不成比例的发胖 |
[26:53] | I didn’t notice it from the other angle, | 我从其他角度没注意到 |
[26:55] | But I’d take a look at her medical records. | 但我觉得有必要看看她的病历 |
[26:58] | Maybe she’s being treated | 也许她在接受 |
[26:59] | for a thyroid condition or something glandular. | 甲状腺或者其他腺体疾病的治疗 |
[27:02] | which would decrease her value on the open market | 比起怀孕来更加会降低 |
[27:05] | prior to getting pregnant. | 她在市场上的要价 |
[27:06] | I’ll subpoena her vet records and meet you back at the office. | 我去申请查看她的兽医记录 办公室见 |
[27:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:13] | Jane. | 简 |
[27:14] | Oh, what now? Did Stacy un-friend me on facebook? | 又怎么了 史黛西在脸书上删了我好友吗 |
[27:17] | No. I think I’ve reached | 不是 我觉得我发现了 |
[27:19] | a very interesting conclusion about Stacy. | 一个关于史黛西的有趣结论 |
[27:21] | Take a look at these pictures. | 看看这些照片 |
[27:22] | Yeah, I’ve seen them already. | 我已经看过了 |
[27:24] | Well, this time, look closely. | 这次仔细看看 |
[27:25] | Stacy and Leslie are always touching. | 史黛西和莱斯利总是有肢体接触 |
[27:29] | Women are not uptight like men. We touch. | 女人不像男人一样保守 我们会有肢体接触 |
[27:32] | If you’re implying that Stacy and Leslie are romantically involved, | 要是你在暗示她们两个在搅基 |
[27:35] | you’re way off. | 那你就错得离谱了 |
[27:36] | Yesterday at school, Stacy asked the principal | 昨天在学校里 史黛西问校长 |
[27:38] | if they accept students from same-sex families, | 是否接受来自同性恋家庭的孩子 |
[27:40] | which is totally out of character | 这实在与她的身份不符 |
[27:41] | because she was married to my dad. | 因为她和我爸是夫妻呢 |
[27:43] | And not to play into stereotypes, | 不是我有成见 |
[27:44] | but Leslie drives a Subaru and she’s a vegan. | 但莱斯利开斯巴鲁车 还是素食主义者 |
[27:47] | And when was the last time Stacy was on a date with a dude? | 史黛西上一次和男生约会是什么时候 |
[27:50] | Look, I would know if my best friend was a lesbian. | 如果我的闺蜜是拉拉 我肯定知道 |
[27:55] | Oh, my god! My best friend is a lesbian! | 天啊 我闺蜜是个拉拉 |
[27:58] | This is wonderful news! | 真是惊天好消息 |
[28:00] | See? She doesn’t hate me. | 看吧 她才不讨厌我 |
[28:02] | She just needed time to come out to me. | 她只是要花点时间向我出柜 |
[28:04] | I’m gonna be the most supportive friend ever. | 我一定要全力支持她 |
[28:08] | Jane, in your office, now. | 简 来你办公室 现在 |
[28:12] | Thank you, paul. | 谢谢你 保罗 |
[28:13] | Paul? | 保罗 |
[28:14] | I’ve been watching you, and I have a proposition. | 我注意你很久了 我有个提议 |
[28:17] | Well, I’m on a roll, so bring it on, sista. | 我状态正好 来吧 宝贝 |
[28:21] | I don’t play like that. | 你想多了 |
[28:22] | Sorry. What can I do for you? | 抱歉 有何贵干 |
[28:27] | I just saw your memo. | 我看到你的备忘录了 |
[28:28] | You’re arguing that taking adderall is not cheating? | 你想辩称服用安非他明不算作弊吗 |
[28:30] | According to their guidelines, | 根据他们的规定 |
[28:32] | Adderall is not a banned substance. | 安非他明不是违禁药物 |
[28:33] | Nick took it illegally. That’s cheating. | 尼克非法服用 这就是作弊 |
[28:35] | It’s kind of a gray area. | 这可是灰色地带 |
[28:36] | Maybe it’s not copying off a friend, | 也许这不是纯粹的抄袭 |
[28:38] | But it did give a Nick an unfair advantage. | 但尼克确实因此获得了不公平的优势 |
[28:40] | He still used his own brainpower. | 他还是靠自己脑子答题的好吧 |
[28:42] | He’s a kid, you know? | 他只是个孩子 |
[28:44] | Maybe he just got caught up in the moment. | 也许他只是一时糊涂 |
[28:47] | If someone has a moral center, Jane, | 要是一个人有点道德准则 简 |
[28:49] | they don’t just get caught up in the moment. | 他就不会一时糊涂 |
[28:53] | Is this a bad time, | 现在方便吗 |
[28:54] | ’cause I have some info on the janitor. | 我获知了清洁工的一些信息 |
[28:56] | He’s left the country. | 他出境了 |
[28:57] | He just got fired, and he’s already gone? | 他刚被解雇就已经出境了吗 |
[28:59] | He doesn’t seem like a bad guy. | 他看起来不是个坏人 |
[29:01] | He’s a churchgoer, no record. | 他经常去做礼拜 没有不良记录 |
[29:03] | He volunteers for meals on wheels. | 他做过上门送餐的志愿者 |
[29:05] | He’s the last guy you’d expect to sell drugs. | 你怎么也想不到他会去贩毒 |
[29:07] | Maybe he needed the money. | 也许他急需用钱 |
[29:08] | Well, the website only sells adderall, | 这家网站只卖安非他明 |
[29:10] | and the buyers are only students at Elmcrest. | 买家全是来自榆冠的学生 |
[29:13] | Check this out. | 看这个 |
[29:14] | This is AwesomeT’s web traffic over the past 12 months. | 这是帅气T恤过去12个月的网站流量 |
[29:16] | Here, lots of adderall sales. | 看这段时间 安非他明销量很大 |
[29:18] | And here, the site’s not even active. | 再看这段时间 网站根本不活跃 |
[29:20] | Turns out the site’s only operational | 看起来网站只在标准化考试的 |
[29:22] | the week before standardized tests — | 前一周运作 |
[29:24] | The SATs, the ACTS, and the APs. | 比如高考 大学入学考试 大学预修课程 |
[29:27] | and who at this school would have the most to gain | 如果学生考了高分 学校里哪位 |
[29:29] | from high test scores? | 会得到最大收益 |
[29:31] | The same person who would want the janitor to disappear | 跟想让清洁工消失的是同一个人 |
[29:32] | so he couldn’t point a finger. | 这样就没人能指证他了 |
[29:35] | Principal Daly is the drug dealer. | 戴利校长就是毒贩 |
[29:46] | No thyroid problems, no grave disease. | 没有甲状腺问题 也没有严重疾病 |
[29:49] | Despite the dog expert, Stella’s poundage is pure pregnancy. | 无视那个狗专家 斯黛拉的增重只是因为怀孕 |
[29:53] | And for the record, so is mine. | 郑重声明 我也是 |
[29:55] | Can I see that? | 能给我看看吗 |
[29:56] | Sure. | 当然 |
[30:01] | Yep. Nothing unusual about her medical history. | 没错 病史没什么问题 |
[30:04] | The vet bills are paid for by CVH Trust. | 兽医账单是由CVH信托支付的 |
[30:09] | And here again, CVH trust. | 又来了 CVH信托 |
[30:11] | Why would a trust be paying for a doggy check-up? | 怎么会是一家信托机构在支付狗狗的体检费 |
[30:14] | Maybe the trust owns the dog? | 也许这条狗归信托机构所有 |
[30:16] | CVH CVH. | |
[30:18] | Charles van Horn. | 查尔斯·范·霍恩 |
[30:20] | He owned the dog outside of his marriage. | 这只狗是他的婚外财产 |
[30:22] | Where are Stella’s pedigree papers? | 斯黛拉的家谱呢 |
[30:30] | We got to get back to court. | 我们得重回法庭 |
[30:38] | Is this an okay time? | 你现在方便吗 |
[30:40] | Yeah, of course. | 当然了 |
[30:41] | I’m just prepping for a hearing to reinstate my client’s scores. | 我在准备关于恢复我委托人分数的听证会 |
[30:43] | But none of that even matters! | 但这些都算不上什么 |
[30:45] | Just — okay, come here. | 快 过来 |
[30:46] | – Sit down. – Okay. | -坐 -好 |
[30:50] | So… | 所以 |
[30:52] | I know what’s going on, | 我知道是什么事 |
[30:53] | and I support you, and I love you. | 我支持你 我也爱你 |
[30:57] | You do? | 真的吗 |
[30:58] | Yes. And I’m super-excited. | 当然 我超级兴奋 |
[31:01] | I’m just glad you figured it out now | 还好你现在就搞清楚了 |
[31:03] | and didn’t wait until you were like 50. | 没等到你七老八十的时候 |
[31:06] | I couldn’t do it then. | 那时候就没办法了 |
[31:08] | I mean, unless I froze my eggs. | 除非我把卵子冻起来 |
[31:11] | Why would you have to freeze your eggs just ’cause you’re a lesbian? | 就算你是拉拉 你为什么要把卵子冻起来 |
[31:14] | A lesbian? | 拉拉 |
[31:17] | Isn’t that what we’re talking about? | 我们说的不是这个吗 |
[31:20] | No. Jane, I’m not gay. | 简 我不是同性恋 |
[31:23] | I mean, we once kissed in high school, | 我们虽然在高中亲过一次 |
[31:25] | But that was just for practice. | 但那只是练习而已 |
[31:28] | Okay, so, look. | 好吧 听我说 |
[31:31] | I have some big news. | 我有个大消息要告诉你 |
[31:36] | Huge, actually. | 爆炸性消息 |
[31:40] | I want to be a mom. | 我想做妈妈 |
[31:43] | I want to get pregnant and have a baby. | 我想怀孕生小孩 |
[31:47] | A baby? | 小孩 |
[31:49] | Stacy! | 史黛西 |
[31:51] | A baby? | 小孩 |
[31:52] | Yes. I have given it so much thought. | 没错 我经过了深思熟虑 |
[31:55] | I can give you all the reasons it makes sense | 我可以给你列举 |
[31:57] | and all the reasons it doesn’t, but we can do that later. | 所有支持和反对的理由 但先等等吧 |
[32:00] | Right now, I just want your support. | 现在 我只希望你能支持我 |
[32:04] | Yes. Of course. Yes. | 当然 我支持你 |
[32:06] | You always have my support. | 我一直都会支持你 |
[32:09] | But wait a minute. | 但是等等 |
[32:10] | If you’re not a lesbian, then who’s Leslie? | 你既然不是拉拉 那莱斯利是谁 |
[32:12] | Leslie? | 莱斯利 |
[32:13] | She’s my friend from yoga. | 她是我瑜伽课上的朋友 |
[32:15] | She is a lesbian. | 她确实是拉拉 |
[32:18] | She has two kids through artificial insemination, | 她通过人工授精生了两个孩子 |
[32:20] | and she’s been my sounding board. | 她是我的顾问 |
[32:22] | Got it. | 懂了 |
[32:24] | Wow. | 太不可思议了 |
[32:25] | I know. | 我知道 |
[32:27] | Come here. | 过来抱抱 |
[32:31] | You’re gonna be an awesome mom. | 你会是个好妈妈 |
[32:34] | I hope so. | 但愿如此 |
[32:36] | Mrs. van Horn, since Billy can’t jump, | 范·霍恩女士 既然比利无法跳跃 |
[32:39] | we asked ourselves, how the heck did he get into your backyard? | 我们不禁想问它是如何进入你家后院的 |
[32:43] | Any thoughts? | 您知道吗 |
[32:44] | I have no idea. | 不知道 |
[32:46] | We wondered, who would benefit from Stella’s pregnancy? | 我们想知道谁会从斯黛拉怀孕一事中获益 |
[32:50] | And then we learned that a trust places Stella | 然后我们获知一家信托机构将斯黛拉 |
[32:53] | outside of community property, | 排除于夫妻共有财产之外 |
[32:56] | which means that if Charles wanted to sell Stella, | 这意味如果查尔斯想要出售斯黛拉 |
[32:58] | you couldn’t stop him. | 你无法阻止他 |
[32:59] | – Isn’t that right? – Objection. | -是这样吗 -反对 |
[33:01] | Overruled. | 反对无效 |
[33:05] | No, I-I can’t stop Charles from selling Stella. | 对 我无法阻止查尔斯出售斯黛拉 |
[33:08] | You love her. | 你爱它 |
[33:10] | Yes. | 是的 |
[33:12] | Did you want Charles to sell Stella? | 你希望查尔斯出售斯黛拉吗 |
[33:18] | Please answer the question. | 请回答问题 |
[33:22] | No. I didn’t want him to sell Stella. | 不 我不希望他出售斯黛拉 |
[33:25] | But Charles placed the ad anyway. | 但查尔斯还是刊登了广告 |
[33:27] | And so when Stella went into heat, | 所以当斯黛拉进入发情期之后 |
[33:29] | you opened the gate to the backyard and let Billy in. | 你打开后院大门让比利进去 |
[33:32] | – Isn’t that right? – Objection! Conjecture. | -是这样的吗 -反对 辩方推测事实 |
[33:35] | It’s true. I did. I opened the gate. | 是的 我打开了门 |
[33:39] | Because I knew if she got pregnant | 因为我知道如果它怀了孕 |
[33:41] | that he couldn’t sell my baby. | 他就不能卖我的小宝贝了 |
[33:45] | I’m so sorry. I never thought he would sue you. | 对不起 我从没想过他会起诉你们 |
[33:50] | And it looks like we’re done here. | 看来可以结案了 |
[33:53] | Not yet. | 为时尚早 |
[33:54] | Please inform my wife that the dog is my property, | 请告知我妻子那条狗是我的财产 |
[33:57] | And she’ll have to turn it over to me — now. | 她需要将其归还于我 就现在 |
[33:59] | No. Please, Charles. | 不 别这样 查尔斯 |
[34:01] | I’m afraid he’s correct. | 他说得没错 |
[34:02] | Your honor, if I may? | 法官大人 请允许我再问一个问题 |
[34:04] | Mrs. van Horn, have you ever bought Stella anything | 凡·霍恩女士 你是否使用个人账户 |
[34:07] | using money from a personal account? | 为斯黛拉购买过任何物品 |
[34:09] | Yes, of course. | 当然有 |
[34:11] | Grooming and toys… uh, a poncho. | 美容 玩具 披风 |
[34:16] | Well, Charles, as a lawyer, | 查尔斯 作为一名律师 |
[34:18] | you know that those purchases constitute commingling, | 你知道此类购买行为构成了财产混淆 |
[34:20] | and a commingled asset is a marital asset, | 而混淆财产属于婚姻财产 |
[34:24] | which means that Stella is now owned by both of you. | 这意味着斯黛拉归你们共同所有 |
[34:27] | – Hold on. – No. | -等等 -不 |
[34:28] | No reason to hold on to anything. | 没必要再解释了 |
[34:30] | Ms. Kaswell is correct. | 卡斯维女士说得对 |
[34:32] | Nice job. | 辩得漂亮 |
[34:33] | Fine! | 好吧 |
[34:35] | Keep the damn dog. She’s damaged goods. | 留着那条该死的狗吧 反正它已经被糟践了 |
[34:41] | Thank you so much. | 太感谢你了 |
[34:45] | Would you be interested in representing me in my divorce? | 你有兴趣做我的离婚律师吗 |
[34:49] | Oh, I’d be delighted. | 十分乐意 |
[34:56] | Miss Bingum, I’m unclear why I’m reading the results | 宾格温女士 我不清楚为何要让我阅读 |
[34:58] | of your client’s drug test. | 你委托人的药检结果 |
[35:00] | The Testing Service claimed increased studying | 考试服务处表示加强学习 |
[35:02] | was not enough to boost Nick’s scores, | 不足以提高尼克的成绩 |
[35:04] | and they were right. | 他们说得没错 |
[35:07] | Nick did have help — adderall. | 尼克确实借助了外力 安非他命 |
[35:11] | So he used drugs to get a higher score? | 这么说他曾为了提高成绩而嗑药 |
[35:14] | That’s not helping your argument. | 这对于你的论证毫无帮助 |
[35:16] | Adderall is not a listed banned substance, | 安非他命并非违禁药品 |
[35:19] | so technically it’s not cheating. | 所以严格来说这并非作弊 |
[35:20] | Well, we disagree. | 我们不同意 |
[35:23] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我迟到了 |
[35:25] | I was at the D.A.’s office. | 我刚才去了地检办 |
[35:27] | Principal Daly has just been arrested | 戴利校长因非法出售安非他命 |
[35:29] | for the illegal sale of adderall. | 已被逮捕 |
[35:32] | I have here a list of 49 Elmcrest Prep students | 我手上有一份榆冠预科学校49人的名单 |
[35:35] | who purchased the drug through a website that she ran. | 他们均通过她经营的网站购买过毒品 |
[35:39] | Wait. She was selling the drugs? | 等等 她之前在贩毒吗 |
[35:41] | To boost her students’ test scores | 为了提高学生成绩 |
[35:43] | to elevate her stature in the scholastic community. | 以提升她在学术界的地位 |
[35:45] | I applaud you for exposing this, | 我赞同你们曝光这件事情 |
[35:47] | but what is the testing service supposed to do? | 但考试服务处应该怎么做 |
[35:49] | We would like you to release Nick’s scores immediately. | 我们希望你们马上发布尼克的成绩 |
[35:52] | We won’t condone academic juicing. | 我们无法容忍学术性欺骗 |
[35:55] | Fine. If you disqualify Nick’s scores, | 好吧 如果你们取消尼克的成绩 |
[35:57] | then you have to disqualify the 48 other students. | 那也要取消另外48名学生的成绩 |
[36:03] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[36:04] | W-wait. Excuse me. | 等等 不好意思 |
[36:05] | But did all the students on that list increase their S.A.T. scores? | 名单上所有学生的高考成绩都有所提高吗 |
[36:09] | Yes, by an average of 21%. | 是的 平均提高21% |
[36:12] | and with normal prep, no drugs, | 在普通预科学校不借助毒品的情况下 |
[36:14] | how much does the average student’s score increase? | 学生成绩平均可提高多少 |
[36:16] | We estimate 10%. Why? | 我们估计为10% 怎么了 |
[36:23] | 10% of 1650, my first test score, | 我的第一次成绩是1650分 |
[36:26] | is 165. | 乘以10%是165分 |
[36:28] | Adding that amount to my first score, | 将其与我的第一次成绩相加 |
[36:30] | I’d have an 1815. | 我就能得到1815分 |
[36:34] | Which gets you the scholarship. | 足够你拿到奖学金 |
[36:35] | We will drop the appeal | 我们可以撤销上诉 |
[36:36] | if you apply the 10% cap, which discounts — | 只要你们将成绩添加10% 其中不考虑 |
[36:39] | Which discounts the effects of the drug use. | 不考虑嗑药的影响 |
[36:42] | I think that’s a reasonable resolution given the situation. | 鉴于目前情况 我认为这是个合理的解决方案 |
[36:48] | Okay. Fine. | 行 好吧 |
[36:51] | Nick clearly knows his math. We can’t argue with that. | 尼克很明显懂得数学问题 这点我们无法辩驳 |
[36:57] | I think we’re done here. | 案子结了 |
[37:01] | Is this my dry cleaning? | 这是我干洗的衣服吗 |
[37:03] | Yes, it is. | 对 |
[37:05] | I appreciate you coming around. | 很高兴看到你回心转意 |
[37:06] | Yeah, I told you I don’t do personal errands. | 我说过我不做私人差事 |
[37:09] | Paul? | 保罗 |
[37:13] | From now on, whenever you need a new shade of lipstick | 从现在起 无论你何时需要新口红 |
[37:15] | or your shoes repaired, Paul is your man. | 或是鞋子需要修理 尽管吩咐保罗 |
[37:19] | Your car is washed. Here’s your keys. | 你的车已经洗过了 这是钥匙 |
[37:21] | And nice ride, may I add. | 顺便说一句 真是辆好车 |
[37:23] | Yeah. Those aren’t my keys. | 是啊 这不是我的钥匙 |
[37:26] | I’ll be right back. | 我去去就回 |
[37:33] | Aww. Bingum and French. | 宾格温和法兰奇 |
[37:35] | Looks like you two can work together. | 看来你们还是可以共事的嘛 |
[37:36] | Oh, we got the job done. | 我们把案子搞定了 |
[37:38] | Good. Let’s keep it going, | 很好 继续保持合作 |
[37:39] | next time for a paying client, hmm? | 下次一起接个赚钱的案子吧 |
[37:44] | We did do good work. | 我们确实表现得很棒 |
[37:47] | I guess that’s something. | 这也算是种默契吧 |
[37:49] | I guess it is. | 可能是吧 |
[37:53] | Are you looking for something else? | 你还有什么其他想法吗 |
[37:57] | I… | 我 |
[37:58] | What is it, Jane? | 是什么 简 |
[38:02] | I just wish that you would forgive me. | 我只是希望你能原谅我 |
[38:05] | Of course you do. | 当然了 |
[38:06] | Then you’d be free — no guilt. | 到时你就自由了 没有负罪感 |
[38:08] | You could go on with your life. | 继续自己的生活 |
[38:10] | But I would still feel like crap. | 但我心里还是会很难受 |
[38:12] | What can I do? | 我能做些什么 |
[38:14] | What can I do to make this better? | 我做什么能让你好受点 |
[38:17] | Tell me this — | 告诉我 |
[38:19] | When you kissed Grayson, was it “in the moment,” | 你亲格雷森的时候只是一时冲动 |
[38:24] | or did you have feelings for him the whole time we were together? | 还是我们在一起的时候你一直对他都有感觉 |
[38:33] | Forget it. | 算了 |
[38:37] | I don’t want to know. | 我不想知道 |
[38:45] | Paul. I appreciate your help. | 保罗 多谢你的帮助 |
[38:47] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[38:48] | But you cannot keep hanging out here. | 但你不能一直在这儿待着 |
[38:50] | Au contraire. | 刚好相反 |
[38:51] | I am the new H&P intern. Nicole arranged it. | 我现在是律所实习生 是妮可安排的 |
[38:57] | The firm’s budget’s been cut to the bone, | 律所的预算已得到大力削减 |
[38:58] | and by law, interns must be paid. | 而根据法律 实习生必须领薪水 |
[39:00] | Or get college credit. | 或是取得大学学分 |
[39:02] | I just signed up for an online degree. | 我刚刚注册了在线学位 |
[39:04] | I’m gonna be a professional spy. | 我要当一名专业间谍 |
[39:06] | I’m hoping to uncover more lesbians once I get my degree. | 我希望拿到学历之后能发现更多拉拉 |
[39:09] | But first, I have to find Kim’s keys. | 但首先我要找到金的钥匙 |
[39:10] | Good luck with that. | 祝你好运 |
[39:20] | Grayson. | 格雷森 |
[39:24] | Stacy let me in. I hope you don’t mind. | 史黛西让我进来的 希望你别介意 |
[39:27] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[39:29] | This is amazing. | 这简直太棒了 |
[39:33] | It’s for you. | 是为你准备的 |
[39:37] | Jane… | 简 |
[39:37] | No, wait. Stop. | 等等 你别说了 |
[39:41] | I need you to stop. | 你不要说了 |
[39:43] | I love the way you laugh. | 我爱你大笑的样子 |
[39:44] | No, Grayson, please don’t. | 不 格雷森 别说了 |
[39:45] | I love how you always surprise me. | 我爱你总是给我惊喜 |
[39:47] | I love the way you roll your eyes at Kim. | 我爱你对金翻白眼的样子 |
[39:51] | I love how you know obscure laws | 我爱你懂得晦涩的法律 |
[39:53] | and Justin Timberlake’s middle name. | 还知道贾斯汀·汀布莱克的中间名 |
[39:56] | But I love the way your mind works. | 但我爱你思维的运作方式 |
[39:58] | I see my life with you. | 我能看到与你共度余生的场景 |
[40:01] | A family… | 组建家庭 |
[40:03] | kids, Christmas. | 生养孩子 共度圣诞 |
[40:07] | You know how I’m so certain? | 知道我为何如此确定吗 |
[40:11] | Because I can’t see my life without you. | 因为我无法想象没有你的生活 |
[40:16] | Less than a month ago, I was engaged to Owen. | 不到一个月前 我还跟欧文订了婚 |
[40:24] | I can’t do this. I just can’t do this. | 我不能这么做 我做不到 |
[40:27] | You know what? You just… you deserve someone better than me. | 你应该找个比我更优秀的姑娘 |
[40:32] | No. When we kissed, | 不 我们接吻的时候 |
[40:34] | I knew we were meant to be together. | 我就知道我们是命中注定 |
[40:38] | Tell me you don’t feel the same way. | 别说你没有这种感觉 |
[40:42] | That kiss… | 那个吻 |
[40:46] | I was just in the moment. | 我只是一时冲动 |
[40:49] | You know, we were both just in the moment. | 我们都是一时冲动 |
[40:53] | And this is… this… God. | 这… 天啊 |
[40:55] | This is beautiful. | 这一切很美 |
[41:00] | But I can’t. | 但是我做不到 |
[41:03] | And you should… you should go. | 你该走了 |
[41:29] | Look me in the eye and tell me this isn’t real. | 告诉我这一切不是真的 |
[41:37] | I need you to go. | 你该走了 |