Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

美女上错身(Drop Dead Diva)第5季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 美女上错身(Drop Dead Diva)第5季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E1213
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S04E13
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S05E13
S06E0102
S06E03
S06E04
S06E05
S06E06
S06E07
S06E08
S06E09
S06E10
S06E11
S06E12
S06E13
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] See that inspiring model there? 看见那个满怀抱负的模特没
[00:04] That was me — Deb — until the day I died. 那就是我 黛比 直到我死的那天
[00:08] I thought I’d go straight to heaven, 我以为我会直接上天堂
[00:10] but there was a bit of a mix-up 但是出了点小乱子
[00:11] and I woke up in someone else’s body. 结果我在别人的躯体中醒来
[00:14] So now I’m Jane, 所以现在 我成了简
[00:15] a super-busy lawyer with my very own assistant. 一名拥有个人助理的超忙律师
[00:19] I got a new life, a new wardrobe, 我有了新的生活 新的衣着
[00:21] and the only people who really know what’s going on with me 而唯一知道真相的人
[00:23] are my girlfriend Stacy and my guardian angel, Luke. 是我的闺蜜史黛西 还有我的守护天使卢克
[00:26] I used to think everything happened for a reason… 我一直觉得世间万事必有其因
[00:30] …and I sure hope I was right. 好吧 我真希望我没想错
[00:43] Excuse me! Excuse me! 抱歉 抱歉
[00:45] I’m trying to find my fiance, Owen French. 我想找我未婚夫 欧文·法兰奇
[00:48] French, as in the language or the toast. 法兰奇 就跟法语和吐司的名字一样
[00:50] The paramedics said they brought him here. 急救员说他们把他送到这里来了
[00:51] I’m sorry, but… 很抱歉 但是
[00:52] He’s dead?! 他死了
[00:53] No, ma’am. 没有 女士
[00:54] But I can’t tell you where he is. 但是我不能透露他所处的位置
[00:56] You know what? You listen here, little miss…Nurse Garcia, 你听好 加西亚护士小姐
[01:00] I realize that I’m just his fiance 我知道我只是他的未婚妻
[01:02] And not technically his wife 严格来说并不是他妻子
[01:04] and, therefore, not his legal healthcare proxy. 所以也就不是他的合法医疗代理人
[01:06] But I am a very smart lawyer. 但我是名非常聪明的律师
[01:08] Some would say brilliant. 甚至会有人说我聪明绝顶
[01:09] And if you do not tell me where he is, I swear to god, 如果你不告诉我他的下落 那么我对天发誓
[01:13] I will find a way to sue you and this hospital. 我会想办法起诉你和这家医院
[01:18] Are you done? 说完了吗
[01:21] Yeah. 完了
[01:22] I can’t tell you where he is because Mr. French 我不能告诉你法拉奇先生的下落是因为他
[01:25] as in the fries 就是法式炸薯条的那个法兰奇
[01:27] checked himself out. 已经自行出院了
[01:28] What? 什么
[01:29] Against doctor’s orders, he took off. 他不顾医嘱 就那么走了
[01:31] Now, if you ever come in here threatening me again or this hospital 听好 如果你再来威胁我或者这家医院
[01:35] Okay. I apologize. I’m sorry. 我道歉 我错了
[01:36] See, my corset’s really, really tight, and I can barely breathe. 实在是因为我的束腹太紧 我都快喘不上气了
[01:39] We’ve got to find him. 我们必须找到他
[01:45] – He’s not here. – Damn it. -他不在这里 -见鬼
[01:47] Owen always goes to his chambers when he’s stressed. 适逢压力大时 欧文就会去他的办公室
[01:49] Maybe he went to his apartment. 也许他回公寓了
[01:51] No, he gave it up. 不 他退租了
[01:52] He was putting his stuff in storage 他把东西全部放在储藏室
[01:53] until we got back from the honeymoon. 就等我们度完蜜月回来取了
[01:55] Try calling him again. 再给他打个电话
[01:57] Sweetie, he doesn’t want to talk to me. 甜心 他不想和我讲话
[01:59] He’s not taking my calls. 他不接电话
[02:01] Jane, what the hell is going on? 简 到底怎么回事
[02:05] Okay. 好
[02:06] You know how Owen… passed out? 你知道欧文 晕过去了吧
[02:09] Yeah. 知道
[02:11] Well, that was after he walked in on me and Grayson kissing. 那是因为他撞见我和格雷森接吻
[02:17] Oh, my…Grayson. 我的天 格雷森
[02:19] See, Grayson came in to see what was taking me so long. 格雷森进来看我在磨蹭什么
[02:22] And, you know, we just started talking, and 然后我们就开始说话
[02:26] and he told me that he loved me. 再然后他就告诉我他爱我
[02:28] And then and then we… we kissed. 再然后我们就接吻了
[02:31] And I didn’t mean for it to happen, you know? 这一切都不在我的计划之中
[02:35] But it’s Grayson. 但那可是格雷森啊
[02:38] I opened my eyes, and and and Owen is there, and… 我睁开双眼 欧文就站在那里
[02:43] and I swear I felt his heart break. 我发誓我听见了他心碎的声音
[02:49] I’ve got to find him, 我必须找到他
[02:50] and I have got to beg him to take me back. 我必须乞求他重新接纳我
[02:54] Uh, what about Grayson? 那格雷森呢
[02:55] I made a commitment to Owen. 我已经对欧文许下了承诺
[02:57] I love Owen. 我爱欧文
[02:58] Right. I know. 对 我知道
[02:59] And Matthew loved Lavinia, 马修大表哥也爱拉维尼娅
[03:01] but he still ended up with Lady Mary. 但到最后他还不是和玛丽大小姐结了婚
[03:03] What? 什么
[03:04] “Downton abbey.” 《唐顿庄园》
[03:07] Lavinia died of the Spanish flu, 拉维尼娅死于西班牙流感
[03:10] Owen is very much alive, 欧文还活得好好的
[03:12] And I need to make things right with him. 我必须跟他重修旧好
[03:15] Ladies. 姑娘们
[03:16] Teri, how did you find us? 泰丽 你怎么找到我们的
[03:18] We’ve been texting. 我们一直在发短信
[03:19] What’s going on? 事态如何
[03:21] Well, let’s see. 是这样的
[03:21] I dismissed all your wedding guests. 我遣散了所有婚礼来宾
[03:23] I put your mother in a cab. I paid the band. 我把你母亲送上了计程车 我给乐队结了账
[03:25] I got the drummer’s phone number. 我问鼓手要了电话
[03:27] I boxed up all the catered food 我把所有食物都打包装好
[03:28] and had it sent to a homeless shelter, 叫人送去了流浪者之家
[03:30] except for the wedding cake. 除了结婚蛋糕
[03:31] That’s now at my apartment. 蛋糕在我公寓
[03:33] Raspberry glazed amaretto. 覆盆子意大利苦杏仁蛋糕
[03:34] I couldn’t just let it go, so don’t judge. 我就是无法抗拒诱惑 所以不许看低我
[03:36] Thank you. 谢谢
[03:37] But now I need you to come back to the office with me. 但现在你得跟我回办公室
[03:39] Teri, it is my wedding day, 泰丽 我今天结婚
[03:41] so why in the world would I go to the office? 我为什么要回办公室
[03:43] Because my mother’s best friend’s cousin 因为我妈最好朋友的表亲
[03:45] really needs your help. 非常需要你的帮助
[03:46] Okay, well, I’m really sorry to hear about 好吧 我对你妈最好朋友的
[03:47] your mother’s best friend’s cousin, 表亲的遭遇感到抱歉
[03:50] but I’m kind of going through something right now. 但是我现在自己处境也不妙
[03:52] Jane, sometimes, it’s not all about you. 简 有时候也不用事事都围着你转
[03:55] This is a matter of life and death. 这是生死攸关的事
[03:57] Just take the meeting, 你就去见一下他
[03:58] and if you don’t want to help him, I will leave you alone. 如果你还是不愿意帮他 我就不烦你了
[04:00] But first, go home and change. 但首先 回家换衣服
[04:06] Kim. 金
[04:10] Did I take you from something? 我是不是打扰你了
[04:11] Oh, nothing important. 没什么大不了的
[04:12] Listen, I got your voicemail and email and text. 我收到了你的语音留言 邮件和短信
[04:16] You want to tell me what’s going on? 想和我说说事情经过吗
[04:18] What I’m gonna say… 我要说的这件事
[04:21] God, it’s so embarrassing. 天啊 太让人难为情了
[04:24] Wendy, you can tell me anything. 温迪 你可以放心大胆地告诉我
[04:27] Hey, you’ve been my friend since high school. 我们俩从高中起就是朋友了
[04:29] You’re the only one who knows 你是唯一知道
[04:30] that my prom date was my first cousin. 我的舞伴实际上是我堂哥的人
[04:33] Right. 对
[04:33] He was kind of hot. 他挺帅的
[04:34] Yeah, I know. I tried to make out with him. 我知道 我还想和他亲热来着
[04:38] Honestly, whatever it is, I’m here for you. 说真的 无论发生什么事情 我都会支持你
[04:41] Okay. 好
[04:42] So…Have you ever heard of that website revengephoto.com? 你听说过一个叫做复仇照片的网站吗
[04:48] Mnh-mnh. 没有
[04:48] It’s this site that displays naked photos of women, 就是一个展示裸女照片的网站
[04:52] emailed to the website by angry exboyfriends. 这些照片都是由愤怒的前男友所提供
[04:55] So, posting the photos are their form of revenge for being dumped? 所以他们通过发布裸照来报复自己被甩吗
[04:59] That’s the idea. 是这样的
[05:00] – Ew. – I know. -真恶 -我知道
[05:01] So, last year, I started dating this guy, Alex Gray, 去年我开始和一个名叫艾利克斯·格雷的男人约会
[05:06] And a few months in, he goes out of town, 几个月后 他出差去了
[05:09] asks me to take a few photos of myself and text them to him 就让我拍几张自己的裸照发给他
[05:13] because he missed me. 因为他想我了
[05:14] Why do we do these things? 这不是自掘坟墓吗
[05:16] So, last month, we broke up, 然后 我们上个月分手了
[05:19] and this morning, I get a call from a coworker, 今天早上 一个同事打电话找我
[05:23] telling me to check out the website. 让我上这个网站看看
[05:25] And that’s when I saw my fullfrontal photos. 然后就看到了我的正面全裸照
[05:28] Well, have you asked Alex to take them down? 你找艾利克斯把照片撤掉了吗
[05:30] He’s ignoring my calls. 他不接我电话
[05:32] Yeah? 是吗
[05:33] Well, he won’t be able to ignore me. 我看他敢不敢不理我
[05:40] Your son is adorable. 你儿子真可爱
[05:43] Is this a custody dispute? 是监护权纠纷吗
[05:45] No, Ms. Bingum. 不是 宾格温小姐
[05:46] My wife passed away a few years ago. 我妻子几年前去世了
[05:48] Michael is sick. 迈克尔有病在身
[05:49] He was diagnosed with cutaneous T-cell lymphoma last December. 他去年十二月被诊断出患了皮肤T淋巴细胞瘤
[05:53] I’m sorry. 真抱歉
[05:53] Usually, it’s treated with chemotherapy drugs, 这种病通常用化疗药物进行治疗
[05:56] and they work in about 50% of the patients, 对大约一半的病人有效
[05:58] but they didn’t help Michael. 但在迈克尔身上没有起色
[05:59] Now, fortunately, Whiting Pharmaceuticals 庆幸的是 怀廷制药
[06:01] developed a process called photopheresis, 研发了一种叫光化学疗法的治疗手段
[06:03] which radiates the white blood cells with U.V. light. 向白细胞放射紫外线
[06:05] And does that work? 这方法有效吗
[06:07] Oh, it’s like a miracle. 奇迹般有效
[06:09] Michael was part of their trial program, 迈克尔参与了他们的试验项目
[06:11] and as long as he received treatment once a week, 只要他每周治疗一次
[06:14] he was symptom-free. 就不会出现病症
[06:15] But last month, Whiting abruptly ended the trial 但上个月 怀廷制药突然终止了试验
[06:18] No explanation. 没有给出解释
[06:19] And now my son is in the hospital, 现在我儿子躺在医院里
[06:21] and if he does not resume treatment, he will die. 要是不恢复治疗 他就会死
[06:23] Mr. Jacobs, you probably don’t want to hear this, but… 雅各布斯先生 我很抱歉地告诉你…
[06:25] Yeah, the pharmaceutical company 我知道 制药公司
[06:26] can terminate the trial at any time for any reason. 有权以任何理由在任何时间终止试验
[06:28] Yes. 没错
[06:29] I’ve been to other lawyers. 我找过其他律师
[06:32] No one will take my case. 没人肯接我的案子
[06:34] Please…please help my son. 请你帮帮我儿子吧
[06:47] Teri, call judge Sanders, 泰丽 找桑德斯法官
[06:49] ask her to meet me for martinis at 42 Degrees in an hour. 约她一小时后在42度酒吧和我喝马丁尼
[06:51] Jane bingum, a boy’s life is in your hands, 简·宾格温 一个男孩的生命握在你手里
[06:54] and you’re going for cocktails? 你却要跑去喝鸡尾酒
[06:55] Teri, I need a judge 泰丽 我得找个法官
[06:57] to sign an ex parte application for a temporary restraining order 签署一份临时限制令的单方面申请
[07:00] to block Whiting Pharmaceuticals from terminating the trial program, 阻止怀廷制药终止试验项目
[07:03] and judge Sanders never turns down a happy hour. 而桑德斯法官对喝酒一向来者不拒
[07:05] – I’m on it. – Thank you. -交给我 -谢了
[07:09] – Jane. – Luke. -简 -卢克
[07:13] Well, I have some bad news for you. 有坏消息要告诉你
[07:14] Yeah, I destroyed my wedding, and my fiance is missing. 我已经毁了我的婚礼 我未婚夫也失踪了
[07:17] I’m up to speed. 我还怕什么
[07:18] Jane pressed the return button. 简按下了返回键
[07:21] What? What are you talking about? 什么 你在说什么
[07:23] Old Jane has been watching you from up there, 原来的简一直在上面看着你
[07:26] And she hasn’t been happy. 她很不满意
[07:28] So, wait. Old Jane the real Jane is is down here? 等等 原来真正的简已经下凡了吗
[07:32] That’s not all. 还不止这些
[07:34] What else could there possibly be? 还能有什么更糟的事
[07:37] There’s a chance…Her soul went into Owen’s body, 有一定可能 她的灵魂附在了欧文身上
[07:41] and that’s why he disappeared. 所以他才失踪了
[07:51] So old Jane’s soul went into Owen’s body. 所以原来的简的灵魂跑进了欧文身体里
[07:54] Are you kidding me? 你开什么玩笑
[07:55] Nothing’s confirmed. 一切尚未证实
[07:57] But Owen passed out maybe flatlined 但也许欧文昏过去的时间
[07:59] around the same time Jane pressed the return button. 和简按下返回键的时间正好重合
[08:01] And now we can’t seem to locate her soul or his body. 现在我们无法定位简的灵魂和欧文的身体
[08:04] Luke, how could this have happened? 卢克 这一切怎么可能发生
[08:07] She figured out what you did and did the same thing. 她也发现了返回键 像你一样按了下去
[08:09] It’s like lightning hitting the same place twice. 就像闪电两次击中相同的地方
[08:11] Oh, and just a headsup. 然后提醒你一下
[08:12] She is pretty pissed off at you for screwing up her life. 你把她的人生搞得一团糟 她相当火大
[08:16] Wh… Ha ha! 什… 啊哈
[08:17] Okay. All right. Slow down. 好极了 慢点
[08:20] See, because when I was put into this body, 我刚住进这个身体的时候
[08:23] she was still wearing granny panties and collecting cat art. 她还在穿老掉牙的内裤 收集猫咪艺术品
[08:26] She bought drugstore makeup, 她还去药房买化妆品
[08:27] and a wild night out was online scrabble. 最嗨的夜生活是玩在线拼字
[08:30] Hey, I’m just the messenger, okay? 我只是负责传话的
[08:32] Now, my guess is 我的猜测是
[08:33] she’ll probably go to places most comfortable to her. 她多半会去些感觉最自在的地方
[08:35] Okay, okay. All right. 行 好吧
[08:37] Did you check her old condo? 你去过她原来的公寓了吗
[08:39] It’s now a Jiffy Lube. 现在已经改成捷飞络润滑油店了
[08:41] Wait a minute. 等等
[08:43] If old Jane’s soul is in Owen’s body, 要是原来的简的灵魂在欧文身体里
[08:46] Then that means that Owen… 那就意味着欧文已经…
[08:50] Is dead? 死了吗
[08:53] If her soul is in his body, then… 要是她的灵魂已经住进里面 那么…
[08:58] He’s gone. 他已经去了
[09:01] Oh, my god. 我的天
[09:02] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[09:07] How can this be happening? 怎么可以这样
[09:09] I’m still trying to get confirmation. 我还在努力证实中
[09:15] Okay, okay. 好的
[09:19] Okay. 好
[09:24] Okay, I have to, um, pull myself together 我得赶快振作起来
[09:26] and go have drinks with judge Sanders. 去和桑德斯法官喝一杯
[09:35] Oh, but if you hear anything from Owen… 要是你听说任何关于欧文的消息
[09:37] I’ll let you know. 我会告诉你的
[09:40] Thanks. 谢谢
[09:44] I’m sympathetic, Jane. I really am. 我很理解你 简 真的
[09:46] But the supreme court has declared 但最高法院已经宣布
[09:48] there’s no fundamental right to healthcare. 基本权利不再包括医疗护理
[09:50] Your client is out of luck. 你的委托人很不幸运
[09:52] No, no. I’m not gonna argue fundamental rights. 不 我不会以基本权利为论点
[09:54] No, I’m gonna argue something else. 我会找其他论点
[09:58] Okay. What? 好吧 是什么
[10:01] Well, judge, I mean, I don’t want to… 法官大人 我不想
[10:04] I don’t want to ruin the surprise. 我不想破坏了惊喜
[10:07] I heard you stood up Owen at the altar. 我听说你在婚礼现场放了欧文鸽子
[10:11] I’m — I’m sorry. 恕我冒昧
[10:11] Have you talked to him? Have you seen him? 你和他聊过吗 你见过他吗
[10:14] No. 没有
[10:15] Is it true he came looking for you and passed out? 他去找你 然后昏倒了 这是真的吗
[10:18] I don’t really want to talk about that. 我不想谈这事
[10:20] Um, I do, however, want to save this boy’s life, 但我真的想救救这孩子
[10:24] so can you please help me? 所以您能帮帮我吗
[10:25] I can’t issue the order. 我没法签发限制令
[10:27] I don’t think you’ll prevail on the merits. 这件事你没法说服我
[10:29] Judge, please 法官 拜托了
[10:29] But I will grant an emergency hearing for a preliminary injunction. 但我可以批准一场针对预先禁令的听证会
[10:33] Thank you. 谢谢
[10:34] My courtroom, tomorrow, 10:00 A.M. 明早十点 在我的法庭里
[10:36] Come prepared with a real argument. 准备好强有力的辩词
[10:38] Yes, I will. Thank you so much. 一定 太谢谢您了
[10:45] Are you sure I can’t interest you 你真的不要来一杯
[10:47] in an antibloating kale smoothie? 防肿胀的甘蓝冰沙吗
[10:49] I drank them to fit into my bridesmaid’s dress, 我靠这个把自己塞进了伴娘的礼服
[10:51] and now my stomach is flatter than Gwyneth Paltrow’s. 现在我的小腹比格温妮丝·帕特洛的还平坦
[10:54] I’m fine. 不用了
[10:56] When do you think Jane will get home? 简什么时候能回来
[10:57] I tried calling her, but she’s not picking up. 我给她打过电话了 但她不接
[11:00] Did Jane mention to you what happened… 简有和你说过我们俩…
[11:04] With us? 发生了什么吗
[11:06] What exactly are you referring to? 你指的具体是什么
[11:08] You know. 你知道的
[11:12] Or maybe you don’t. 或许你不知道
[11:14] Why don’t you tell me what you think I know, 不如你说说你觉得我知道什么
[11:16] and I’ll tell you if I know what you think I do. 然后我告诉你我到底知不知道
[11:19] I shouldn’t have said anything. 我就不该提这茬
[11:25] Grayson. 格雷森
[11:27] I’ll be in my bedroom… with my smoothie. 我去我房里 喝冰沙
[11:31] Hey, I’m sorry for my timing, 抱歉我出现的不是时候
[11:33] but everything I said at the wedding is true. 但我在婚礼上说的都是真心的
[11:41] We both need to pretend that what happened never happened. 我们都必须假装一切都没发生过
[11:46] I can’t do that. 我做不到
[11:48] Grayson, if you really do care about me, 格雷森 要是你真的在乎我
[11:50] you’ll just never mention it again. 你就永远别再提了
[11:55] I kissed you. 我吻了你
[11:57] You kissed me back. 你也回吻了我
[11:58] I know. 我知道
[11:59] But when I look at you now, 但我现在看着你
[12:00] all it does is make me feel horrible for hurting Owen, 只会让我为伤害了欧文而感到自责
[12:03] the man I was about to marry. 那个我要嫁的男人
[12:07] So you don’t have feelings for me? 这么说你对我没感觉吗
[12:10] Whether or not I do, it just it just doesn’t matter. 有没有感觉不重要
[12:13] That’s not an answer. 不要逃避我的问题
[12:15] It’s it’s all I can give you. 我能告诉你的就这么多
[12:17] Jane, when I kissed you, 简 当我吻你的时候
[12:20] honestly, I haven’t felt that way since — 说实话 我很久没有那种感觉了
[12:21] – Don’t don’t say it. – Jane, listen — -别说了 -简 你听我说
[12:24] Please stop. 求你别说了
[12:26] Do you know that Owen could be dead because of me? 你知道欧文可能会因为我而死掉了吗
[12:29] What? 什么
[12:30] Stacy said he checked himself out of the hospital. 史黛西说他自己出院了
[12:33] Oh, right. 对
[12:34] Yes. 没错
[12:35] No, I didn’t mean literally dead. 不 我不是说生理上的死亡
[12:36] I meant — I meant he could be dead on the inside. 我是说他的心可能死了
[12:41] Look, I’m clearly just not even thinking straight. 我现在思维比较混乱
[12:45] Can you leave…Please? 你先走吧 好吗
[13:12] Stacy? 史黛西
[13:14] Stace, have you seen my black skirt with the blue stitching? 史黛西 你见我那件绣蓝边的黑裙子没
[13:18] Is this what you’re looking for? 你是说这件吗
[13:20] – Oh, god. – Good morning. -天呐 -早上好
[13:24] I didn’t mean to startle you. 我不是故意要吓你的
[13:25] No, I’m so glad that you’re here. 没事 你来了我很高兴
[13:28] First, let me start with the most heartfelt apology, Owen. 首先 我要向你表达最诚挚的歉意 欧文
[13:32] I’m not Owen. 我不是欧文
[13:34] Oh, no. 天 不要
[13:35] That’s right. 没错
[13:37] It’s me Jane the real Jane. 是我 简 真正的简
[13:41] And we have a lot to talk about, Deb. 我们得好好聊聊了 黛比
[13:43] Okay, look, I know that you’re angry with me 好的 我知道你生我的气
[13:46] for what I did with your life, but I did not choose this. 嫌我把你的生活搞成这样 可我也没得选啊
[13:50] I am doing the best I can. 我尽力做到最好了
[13:52] – Really? – Really. -真的吗 -真的
[13:53] So, kissing Grayson at your wedding to Owen 在你和欧文的婚礼上与格雷森拥吻
[13:55] that’s the best you could do? 就是你所谓的尽力吗
[13:57] Well, that was a huge mistake. 那是个天大的错误
[13:59] You know what? 这样吧
[14:00] Let me just make you a cup of coffee or maybe some tea. 咱们边喝咖啡边谈 还是你想喝茶
[14:03] And, um, I have bagels and two kinds of cream cheese. 我这有百吉饼 还有两种口味的奶油芝士
[14:06] And you and I will just get to know each other. 我们正好趁此机会了解一下对方
[14:08] You’re wearing my Aunt Faye’s tennis bracelet. 你戴着我法娅姑姑的手镯
[14:10] Oh, yes. 是的
[14:12] No. Um, yes. 不是 是这样的
[14:13] I…I’m sorry. 对不起
[14:15] She passed away last year, 她去年去世了
[14:17] and — and she left it to me — you. 然后就把它留给了我 是留给了你
[14:19] She left it to you, so I’m just gonna give that to you. 留给了你 我这就摘下来还你
[14:23] I don’t want the bracelet. 我不要手镯
[14:25] I want to destroy your life 你毁了我的生活
[14:26] the way that you destroyed mine. 我也要以牙还牙 毁了你的生活
[14:36] Yeah, sure. 对 确实
[14:37] I admit I posted wendy’s photos to the website. 我承认我把温迪的照片传到网站上了
[14:40] So what? 那又怎么样
[14:41] Do you have the ability to delete them? 你能把照片删掉吗
[14:43] I do. 能啊
[14:45] But I won’t. 可我不想删
[14:46] Alex, I’m up for a promotion in a few months. 艾利克斯 近期内我有机会升职
[14:49] These pictures could seriously… 这些照片会严重影响
[14:50] Ms. Burke, you sent the photos to my client. 伯克小姐 你把照片发给了我的委托人
[14:52] He can do whatever he wants with them. 他想拿它们怎么办都行
[14:54] Delete the photos, or we’ll be filing a suit 删除照片 否则我们将以
[14:56] for intentional infliction of emotional distress. 故意精神伤害罪提起诉讼
[14:59] You know what? I should sue her for emotional distress. 我还要起诉她对我造成精神伤害呢
[15:01] After all, she dumped me, 毕竟是她甩了我
[15:03] and I was emotionally distressed for days. 我精神抑郁好几天了
[15:05] I broke up with you because I wanted to be monogamous, 我和你分手是因为我想要一夫一妻的生活
[15:08] and you said you didn’t believe in monogamy 你却说你根本不信这一套
[15:10] unless it was with multiple people. 除非有个三妻四妾
[15:13] Tell you what I’ll delete them…for $5,000. 好吧 给我五千美元 我就删
[15:16] I’m not giving you a penny. 一分钱我也不会给你
[15:17] Ms. Kaswell, we know you won’t prevail on intentional infliction, 卡斯维小姐 你要起诉故意伤害毫无胜算
[15:22] so we’re calling your bluff. 不要虚张声势了
[15:23] Come on, Alex. We’re done here. 走吧 艾利克斯 到此为止
[15:27] All rise for the honorable Judge Sanders. 全体起立 向桑德斯法官致敬
[15:30] Jane. 简
[15:33] Any Owen updates? 有欧文的消息没
[15:34] I’ve looked everywhere. 我都找遍了
[15:35] I even called his sister. No one’s seen him. 甚至还问了他姐姐 没人见过他
[15:38] Thank you. 谢谢你
[15:38] Everyone be seated, except Ms. Bingum. 请就座 宾格温小姐除外
[15:42] You’re up. 请陈述
[15:44] Your honor, Whiting Pharmaceuticals 法官大人 怀廷制药
[15:46] breached a contract with my client’s son 违反了与我委托人之子的合同
[15:48] by discontinuing their photopheresis trial program. 中止了其光化学疗法的试验性治疗
[15:51] The only just remedy is to force them to resume treatment. 而其康复的唯一办法就是强迫他们继续治疗
[15:55] Objection. 反对
[15:56] Counselor misstates the facts. 控方律师陈述错误
[15:58] There was no contract. 根本没有合同
[15:59] The treatment was free. 治疗是免费的
[16:00] Whiting Pharmaceuticals was obviously enriched 很明显 怀廷制药因为迈克尔·雅各布斯
[16:02] by Michael Jacobs’ participation in the trial program 参与试验性治疗而从他身上获得了利益
[16:05] or they wouldn’t have offered it for free. 否则不会提供免费治疗
[16:07] And we terminated the trial when it was no longer 当继续试验达不到企业利益最大化
[16:09] in our best business interest to continue it. 我们当然要中止
[16:12] I have courtesy copies of a motion 我有一份动议副本
[16:14] to dismiss their action in its entirety. 可以完全驳回控方诉讼
[16:17] Hey, excuse me. 不好意思
[16:18] There is no legal basis for this action. 本案毫无法律依据
[16:20] I agree. 我同意
[16:21] Unless you have something else. 除非你有其他证据
[16:23] Yes. 是的
[16:26] Yes, I — I do, your honor. 我有 法官大人
[16:28] Um, I would like to call Mr. Jacobs to the stand. 我想请雅各布斯先生上庭作证
[16:32] She’s wasting the court’s time, your honor. 法官大人 她在浪费时间
[16:34] This man could lose his son. 这位先生可能会失去他的儿子
[16:35] The least we could do is hear him out. 我们至少也要听听他的说法
[16:37] Mr. Jacobs, come on up. 雅各布斯先生 上证人席吧
[16:41] Please tell the court 请告知法庭
[16:42] where did your son, Michael, receive his weekly treatments? 你的儿子迈克尔是在哪家医院接受每周治疗的
[16:46] Uh, St. Katherine’s hospital, 圣凯瑟琳医院
[16:47] once a week, in their cancer unit. 癌症中心 每周一次
[16:49] And I realize the treatments were free, 我知道治疗是免费的
[16:51] but did you ever spend money at the hospital? 但你在医院有没有花过钱呢
[16:53] For example, I know when I go to the hospital 比如说 我知道去医院探病
[16:56] to visit a friend or a client, I always go to the gift shop. 朋友也好委托人也好 都要去礼品店买礼物
[17:00] And I know, I know. 我还知道
[17:00] They charge a lot, but we’re paying for convenience, 店里东西都挺贵 但我们图方便还是会买
[17:03] and they have the cutest stuffed animals. 而且他们还卖超可爱的毛绒玩具
[17:05] Objection. Relevance. 反对 与本案无关
[17:07] Oh, it’s relevant. 与本案有关
[17:08] Overruled. 反对无效
[17:09] I’m curious where this is going. 我很好奇接下来如何发展
[17:14] Sure, I’ve spent money at the gift shop. 当然 我在礼品店买了礼物
[17:17] Uh, I also paid for parking. 我付了停车费
[17:19] I, uh, bought lunch in their cafeteria. 还在他们的餐厅买了午餐
[17:23] My client’s expenditures for parking, gifts, and food 如果不是因为光化学疗法试验
[17:27] would not have been made but for the pharmaceutical trials. 我的委托人就不会产生停车 礼物和就餐费用
[17:30] Regardless, none of these expenses enriched my client. 不管怎样 这些费用也没有进我委托人的腰包
[17:33] In this case, 在本案中
[17:34] the hospital serves as a proxy for your client. 医院充当了你委托人的代理人
[17:37] That’s ridiculous. 太荒谬了
[17:38] I agree. 我同意
[17:39] Your honor, 法官大人
[17:40] an 8 yearold boy will die if you don’t step in. 如果您不干预 一个八岁男孩的生命将危在旦夕
[17:43] Ms. Bingum, please approach the bench now! 宾格温小姐 马上到席前来
[17:49] Are you okay? 你还好吧
[17:50] I’m totally fine. 我相当好
[17:52] No, I’m just worried about my client. 我只是担心我的委托人
[17:53] You should be, too. 您也该担心的
[17:55] There’s a rumor going around 有传言说
[17:55] that you’ve been searching for Owen. 你一直在找欧文
[17:57] Your assistant even called my clerk, 你的助手甚至给我的书记员打电话
[17:59] asking if we’ve seen him. 问是否见过他
[18:02] Um…Have you? 那 您见过吗
[18:05] No. 没有
[18:06] I’m sorry, Jane. 很抱歉 简
[18:07] I know you’re going through something, but your — 我知道你最近不顺
[18:09] your halfbaked legal arguments won’t work. 但你半吊子的法律依据站不住脚
[18:12] Your honor, please. 法官大人 求你了
[18:13] Stop whining and take a deep breath. 别再抱怨了 深呼吸
[18:18] I’m waiting. 我等着呢
[18:24] Now exhale. 现在呼气
[18:27] Now go back to your seat. 回到你的席位去
[18:29] Go. 去吧
[18:35] Ms. Bingum, you have 24 hours 宾格温小姐 你有24小时
[18:37] to respond to the defendant’s motion. 回应被告的动议
[18:39] Should you fail to do so, I will rule summarily on the pleadings. 若未给出回应 我将立刻对原告起诉进行裁决
[18:45] Jane. 简
[18:46] That was a disaster. I’m so sorry. 真是场大悲剧 抱歉了
[18:48] No time for a pity party. 没时间自怨自艾了
[18:50] Do you recognize that man over there? 你注意到那边那个男人没
[18:53] Good hair, custom suit, nice package 发型赞 定做西装 那话儿饱满
[18:55] and by package, I mean briefcase. 我是指公文包不错
[18:58] Should I? 注意他干什么
[18:59] Walter Clark. 他是沃尔特·克拉克
[19:01] One of the richest men in America, 美国最富有的人之一
[19:02] entrepreneur of the Year, “Forbes Magazine,” 2008. 2008年被《福布斯杂志》评为年度企业家
[19:05] He lives in New York with his third wife, Bethany. 他和第三任妻子贝瑟妮住在纽约
[19:08] Exactly. 正是
[19:09] What’s he doing at this trial? 他来参加庭审做什么
[19:11] Do me a favor and find out. 帮我个忙 查清楚
[19:22] Oh, sorry. 对不起
[19:23] I see you’re, uh, buried in your work there. 看出来你在专心致志地埋头工作
[19:26] What is this? 这是什么
[19:28] Oh, a swan, a frog, 天鹅 青蛙
[19:31] and a, uh, crane with a glandular condition? 还有只前列腺有毛病的鹤
[19:36] It’s a turkey. 这是火鸡
[19:39] Origami usually calms me down. 折纸通常能帮我静心
[19:41] It’s not working. 但现在没用
[19:42] You want to talk about it? 想找人倾诉一下吗
[19:44] – Not really. – Okay. -不想 -好吧
[19:45] You want to listen to me talk? 那你想听我说话吗
[19:47] Do I have a choice? 我有得选吗
[19:53] I’m pregnant. 我怀孕了
[19:56] Congratulations. 恭喜啊
[19:59] This is a good thing, right? 这是件好事 对吧
[20:01] At first, I wasn’t sure, but, um… 刚开始我还不确定
[20:04] Yeah, it’s a good thing. 不过确实是件好事
[20:07] Well, who else knows? 这事还有谁知道
[20:08] Well, I told Parker about it. 我告诉了帕克
[20:10] Let me guess — he’s not happy one of his partners 让我猜猜 他的一位合伙人要休产假
[20:12] is going to be taking maternity leave. 他心里不太高兴
[20:14] Yeah. 是啊
[20:15] But, um, I think he is excited he’s going to be a father again. 不过他又要当爸爸了 这应该让他很兴奋
[20:22] Well, I didn’t know. 我不知道孩子是他的
[20:23] So, where is the father-to-be? 准爸爸人呢
[20:25] I haven’t seen him all day. 我一整天都没看到他
[20:26] Oh, well, his son is the lead in his school play, 他儿子是学校话剧的主演
[20:29] so he took off this morning 所以他上午请假
[20:30] to spend a few days with him in Toronto. 陪儿子在多伦多待几天
[20:32] Jay Parker stepping up. 杰·帕克再得贵子
[20:34] Yes, he is. 是啊
[20:36] So, what about you two? 那你们俩之间如何
[20:38] Back together. 我们复合了
[20:39] It feels right this time. 这次感觉对了
[20:42] You’re almost out of origami paper, 你的折纸快用完了
[20:44] so you want to tell me what’s going on with you? 想告诉我你为何这么焦虑吗
[20:47] I read your new client memo — 我读了你新客户的备忘录
[20:49] your revengephoto.com case. 就是复仇照片网一案
[20:50] You’re changing the subject. 你在转移话题
[20:51] And you’re going after the wrong defendant. 你找错被告了
[20:53] What are you talking about? 你这是什么意思
[20:54] I had a client once, 我以前有个客户
[20:55] a shy, conservative type, worked at an accounting firm. 是个害羞保守的人 在会计事务所工作
[20:58] One day, she gets an e-mail from her boss saying 有一天 她收到老板的一封邮件
[21:00] Friday is pajama day at the office — mandatory. 说周五是公司的睡衣日 强制执行
[21:03] So on Friday, she wears her pjs, 所以周五她就穿了睡衣上班
[21:05] only it was a practical joke. 结果那是个恶作剧
[21:07] The entire office had a huge laugh at her expense. 全公司的人狠狠嘲笑了她一番 她很受伤
[21:09] Well, pjs are a little bit different 睡衣跟裸体
[21:11] than your birthday suit. 可不太一样
[21:13] Well, maybe so, but her boss knew she’d be humiliated. 虽说如此 但她老板知道她会受到嘲笑
[21:15] – So, what? You sued the boss? – No. -所以你起诉了老板吗 -没有
[21:17] We sued the accounting firm and won. 我们起诉了那家会计事务所 最后胜诉了
[21:21] The firm knowingly provided the forum 该事务所故意提供平台
[21:23] which caused your client’s humiliation. 使你的客户受到侮辱
[21:26] Very nice. Thank you, Grayson. 非常好 谢谢你 格雷森
[21:28] Anytime. 随时效劳
[21:30] Oh, congrats again…Mom. 再次恭喜你 妈妈
[21:43] Jane. 简
[21:45] Any news on Owen? 欧文有消息了吗
[21:46] Sorry. Still nothing. 抱歉 还是没有
[21:47] But I did find out 但我知道
[21:48] why Walter Clark is so interested in your case. 为何沃尔特·克拉克对你的案子感兴趣
[21:51] Talk to me. 跟我说说
[21:53] Whiting is being purchased by Hambridge Drugs, 怀廷制药正遭到汉伯治制药的收购
[21:55] the company that owns the chemotherapy protocol 也就是拥有对迈克尔不起效的化学疗法的
[21:57] that didn’t work on Michael, 那家公司
[21:59] and Walter Clark is the single largest shareholder 而沃尔特·克拉克是汉伯治股份
[22:01] of Hambridge stock. 唯一的大股东
[22:03] Go on. 继续说
[22:04] That chemotherapy protocol 那种化学疗法
[22:06] is a big business with huge profit margins. 是一项利润巨大的大业务
[22:08] And if the photopheresis trials are successful, 如果光化学疗法试验成功了
[22:10] then that could become the standard of care, 它就有可能成为治疗标准
[22:12] and the chemo protocol would be worthless. 到时化学疗法将一文不值
[22:15] You bet. 没错
[22:16] So Hambridge is only buying this company to halt the trials. 所以汉伯治收购这家公司只是为了终止试验
[22:19] That’s disgusting. 太恶劣了
[22:21] So what now? 现在怎么办
[22:22] Get me everything you can find on Hambridge — 搜集汉伯治的一切资料
[22:24] Annual reports, 年度报告
[22:25] board-of-director minutes, articles, 董事会会议记录 文章
[22:27] whatever you can find. 所有你能找到的资料
[22:40] Jane. 简
[22:43] Oh, god. 天啊
[22:45] I hear you’ve been looking for me. 我听说你一直在找我
[22:54] Owen, before you say anything. 欧文 你先听我说
[22:59] What’s your favorite food? 你最喜欢吃什么
[23:02] What? Why? 什么 怎么这么问
[23:03] Just answer, please. 你回答就好 拜托
[23:04] Okay, okay. 好 好
[23:06] Uh, pizza. 比萨
[23:08] Wait. That doesn’t prove anything. 慢着 这证明不了什么啊
[23:09] Everybody loves pizza. 地球人都爱比萨
[23:12] Do you recognize this tennis bracelet? 你认得这条手链吗
[23:15] What? 什么
[23:15] What’s your mother’s maiden name? 你妈妈的婚前性是什么
[23:16] – Fife. – I thought it was Addison. -费福 -我一直以为是艾迪生
[23:18] No, that’s her middle name. 不 那是她的中间名
[23:19] Oh, right. 没错
[23:20] Oh, right! 对了
[23:23] Owen… 欧文
[23:28] Please please just let me start with the most heartfelt apology. 请接受我最衷心的道歉
[23:35] Um, I… 我
[23:37] You are the most amazing… 你是我见过
[23:40] wonderful man that I have ever met. 最出色 最优秀的男人
[23:43] and I… I… 而我
[23:44] You should get that. 你先处理他的事吧
[23:45] – I, uh stay, please? – Okay. -我 你等我好吗 -好
[23:50] What could you possibly want from me right now? 你挑这时候找我有什么要紧事
[23:52] Okay, Owen never died. 听好 欧文从来没有死
[23:55] Jane’s soul was never inside of him. 简的灵魂从来没附到他身上
[23:56] Yeah, I just figured that out. So, where is old Jane? 我也刚察觉到 那原本的简去哪儿了
[23:59] That’s the thing. 问题就在这儿
[24:00] We don’t really know. 我们也不知道
[24:02] You, uh, may want to carry pepper spray. 你可能得随身携带防狼喷雾
[24:04] Oh, my god. I got to go. 天啊 我要走了
[24:05] – Jane. – What?! -简 -又怎么了
[24:08] Actually, I’m not here about you. 事实上 我不是为了你的事而来
[24:10] I’m here about me. 是来谈我的事
[24:12] Yeah, of course. 当然
[24:14] I’m being called back. 我要被召回了
[24:16] Called back? 召回
[24:17] I was supposed to keep you and Grayson apart. 我来的目的是要把你和格雷森分开
[24:20] Epic failure. 华丽丽地失败了
[24:21] So, uh, you know let’s not get all sentimental about it. 所以 还是别弄这么伤感了
[24:26] I just I wanted to say…goodbye. 我就是想来说再见的
[24:31] And, uh… 还有
[24:37] …I’m sorry I wasn’t a better angel. 很抱歉我这个守护天使不够称职
[24:40] Are you crying? 你是在哭吗
[24:42] I got something in my eye. 眼睛进东西了
[24:47] For the record, you were a fine angel. 我明确告诉你 你是个不错的天使
[24:51] You know, I can I can be a handful. 我这人经常弄出一堆麻烦事
[24:54] Mm-hmm. Big time. 确实如此
[24:57] I might even miss you a little bit. 我甚至可能会想念你呢
[25:03] Jane, is everything okay? 简 一切都还好吧
[25:04] Yes. I’m so sorry. Just one more second? 很好 对不起 你能再等一下吗
[25:06] – Okay. – Okay. -行 -好
[25:23] Owen… 欧文
[25:26] …I don’t know where to begin. 我不知要从何说起
[25:28] When someone commits themselves 100% 当某个人百分百同意了
[25:29] to a particular arrangement, 某个特定的约定
[25:31] and then they’re devastated by the behavior of the other party, 然后他们因另一方的行为而受到伤害
[25:34] there has to be consequences. 那肯定要承担相应后果
[25:36] What consequences? 什么后果
[25:37] I’m just saying that when a party gives up opportunities 我只是在说当一方基于约定内容
[25:41] based on that agreement, 而放弃了他的机会
[25:41] the other party can’t just walk away scotfree. 另一方不能不受惩罚就离开
[25:44] No, no, no. I don’t want to walk away. 不是不是 我不想离开
[25:46] I want to marry you, and and I will earn your forgiveness. 我想嫁给你 我会努力赢得你的原谅
[25:50] No, I’m not talking about us. 我不是在说我俩的事
[25:52] Uh, okay, what? 那是在说什么
[25:54] I looked at your case. 我看了你的案件
[25:56] When Kevin Jacobs agreed to 当凯文·雅各布斯同意
[25:57] put his son in the photopheresis trials, 让他儿子接受光化学疗法试验的时候
[25:59] he gave up other treatment options. 他就放弃了其他的治疗选择
[26:01] Oh, my god, you’re right. 我的天 你说得对
[26:02] You’re right. 没错啊
[26:03] You think I should argue detrimental reliance. 我应该从信赖损害上来辩论
[26:06] Oh, you are brilliant. 你真聪明
[26:08] That’s why I made judge at 29. 所以我29岁就当上了法官啊
[26:13] Now, in regards to us… 现在 说到我们了
[26:15] Owen, I will do anything. 欧文 我愿意做任何事
[26:17] Jane, I loved you so damn much, Jane, so much. 简 我太爱你 爱到肝脑涂地
[26:21] But now… 但现在
[26:22] No. “But now” What? “但现在”怎么了
[26:24] I’m angry. 我在生气
[26:26] I’m… I’ve never been this angry in my entire life. 我这辈子没试过这么生气
[26:29] And and and and you know what? 还有 你知道吗
[26:39] No, I can’t I can’t have this conversation right now. 不行 我现在不能谈这件事
[26:41] No, no, no, no. Owen, please talk to me. 别走 欧文 求你跟我说话
[26:47] I don’t want to say anything that I’m gonna regret. 我不想说一些我会后悔的话
[26:57] My name is Levi Marx. 我叫利瓦伊·马科斯
[26:58] I’m the owner of revengephoto.com. 我是复仇照片网的所有者
[27:01] Would you agree that your website provides a forum 如果我说你的网站提供了一个平台
[27:03] through which your users invade women’s privacy 给人们侵犯女性隐私 并造成极大羞辱
[27:06] and cause severe humiliation? 你是否同意
[27:08] Objection. 反对
[27:09] Counselor is testifying. 控方律师自证
[27:11] Sustained. 反对有效
[27:12] Get off your soapbox, Ms. Kaswell. 可以不用再演了 卡斯维小姐
[27:15] Yes or no? Are women humiliated on your website? 女性是否在你的网站上遭到羞辱 请回答
[27:17] My site provides an outlet for anger 我的网站给人们发泄愤怒的机会
[27:20] that may prevent physical violence. 可以避免产生实际的身体暴力
[27:23] Now, instead of abusing 现在 我的会员
[27:24] or potentially beating up an exgirlfriend, 不去辱骂或者伤害前女友
[27:26] my members send in their photos, and they call it a day. 他们只是把相片传到网上 然后就结了
[27:29] – Are you kidding me? – Your honor? -你是在搞笑吧 -法官大人
[27:31] His defense is that he’s doing a public service 他们居然用把女性裸照放上网
[27:33] by posting photos of naked women? 是在做公益服务当做辩护理由
[27:35] I don’t need a defense. 我不需要辩护
[27:36] I haven’t done anything wrong. 我没做错事
[27:38] Okay. 那好
[27:40] Why not just take down my client’s photos 何不把我委托人的相片撤掉
[27:41] and “Call it a day”? 那这事”就结了”
[27:43] It would set a bad precedent to delete usergenerated content. 撤掉用户上传的内容 会形成不好的先例
[27:47] One last question — 最后一个问题
[27:48] Did my client consent to having her photos posted? 我的委托人有没有同意将相片传到网上
[27:52] All the photos on my site are of adult women 我网站上的相片都是在获得成年女性
[27:55] who have consented in having their photos taken. 同意的情况下拍摄的
[27:58] Now, beyond that, I wouldn’t know. 除此之外 我不知内情
[28:03] Does your website produce pornography? 你的网站制作色情片吗
[28:06] Nope. 不制作
[28:07] We simply provide a forum where users can upload their photos. 我们只是提供一个让大家上传照片的平台
[28:12] The first amendment protects my client’s right 第一修正案保护我方委托人
[28:14] to post these photos, as long as the women are of age. 上传成年女性照片的权利
[28:18] Given that the plaintiff has not put forth any legal issues, 鉴于原告并没有提出任何法律争议点
[28:22] we move to dismiss. 我方动议法庭驳回起诉
[28:23] Your honor… 法官大人
[28:24] Yes, Ms. Kaswell? I’m listening. 是的 卡斯维小姐 我在听
[28:26] May I… request more time? 我可以 申请多些时间吗
[28:30] As much as I detest this website, 虽然我也很厌恶这个网站
[28:33] more time won’t change the facts here. 但再多时间也不会改变事实
[28:36] I’m dismissing your case. 驳回起诉
[28:41] I’m so sorry, Wendy. 很抱歉 温迪
[28:42] I’ll try and get a loan from my mom. 我会试着问妈妈借钱
[28:44] If I have to pay him $5,000, I will. 如果一定要给他五千块 我会给
[28:46] Ugh. But that’s just so wrong. I mean — 但不应该是这样的
[28:49] Hi. Maggie Quinn with “The Valley Post.” 你好 我是《溪谷邮报》的记者玛吉·奎恩
[28:51] I’m doing a story on the revenge photo case. 我在跟进复仇相片的案件
[28:52] I’d like to ask you both a few questions. 我有些问题想问你们两位
[28:54] You just took my picture. 你刚拍了我的照片
[28:55] That’s right. This is news. 没错 我在报导新闻
[28:57] Yes. Yes, it is. 没错 没错
[28:59] And and it’s your right to either publish or not publish our photo. 是否刊登我们的照片则是你的权利
[29:03] What’s going on, Kim? 怎么了 金
[29:04] Go ahead and call my office to set up an interview. 请跟我办公室联系 约个见面时间吧
[29:06] Thank you. I will. 谢谢 我会的
[29:07] Wendy, don’t call your mom for that $5,000 just yet. 温迪 先别打电话给你妈妈要那五千块了
[29:11] I just got your brief, Ms. Bingum. 我刚收到你的陈述意见 宾格温女士
[29:13] You’ll be arguing detrimental reliance? 你要将信赖损害作为辩护理由吗
[29:15] That’s correct. 是的
[29:17] Jane. 简
[29:19] Michael just took a turn for the worse. 麦克的情况恶化了
[29:20] Kevin’s with him in the I.C.U. 凯文在重症室陪他
[29:22] – The brief has merit. – Yes, it does. -起诉书具有价值 -没错
[29:25] My client gave up other opportunities to get well. 我的委托人放弃了其他康复机会
[29:29] In April, Michael could have received 四月时 麦克本可以
[29:31] a bonemarrow transplant, 接受一次骨髓移植
[29:32] but because of the photopheresis trial, he missed that chance. 但因为光化学疗法试验 他错过了机会
[29:36] Bonemarrow transplants are risky, 骨髓移植有风险
[29:38] and their success is iffy, at best. 是否成功是不可预知的
[29:39] Regardless, my client had no way of foreseeing 无论如何 我方委托人无法预见到
[29:43] that Mr. Clark uh, yeah, that man right there 克拉克先生 就是那边那位
[29:46] would acquire a stake in Whiting 会在怀廷制药入股
[29:49] and then discontinue the photopheresis trial 而后为保护汉伯治获利更高的化学治疗方案
[29:51] in order to protect Hambridge’s lucrative chemotherapy protocol. 而叫停了光化学疗法试验
[29:55] Now, even if that were true, it’s irrelevant. 就算事实如此 也与案件无关
[29:58] May we remind the court 我们提醒法庭
[30:00] Mr. Jacobs asked us to include his son in the trials? 是雅各布斯先生要求让他儿子参加试验的
[30:03] He relied on your promise 他相信了你们的承诺
[30:05] that you would try and make his son well. 相信你们会尽力治好他儿子
[30:08] I agree with Ms. Bingum. 我同意宾格温女士的意见
[30:09] There is detrimental reliance here. 你们造成了信赖损害
[30:11] Thank you. 谢谢
[30:12] But under the doctrine of detrimental reliance, 但在信赖损害理论之下
[30:14] plaintiff can only recover financial damages. 原告只能提出经济损害赔偿
[30:17] That’s true. 没错
[30:18] Oh, come on. Your Honor… 拜托 法官大人
[30:19] He’s right. 他说的没错
[30:20] Even if I theoretically rule in the plaintiff’s favor, 即使我判原告胜诉
[30:23] I still can’t compel the defendant to treat your client. 也不能强迫被告治疗你的委托人
[30:26] No. Please… 不 求您…
[30:28] The court grants the defendant’s motion. 法庭批准被告的动议
[30:31] We’re done here. 结案
[30:41] Jane. Jane! 简 简
[30:44] I’m really, really sorry, Teri. 我真的很抱歉 泰丽
[30:45] There’s got to be something else we can do. 我们肯定还有别的办法
[30:47] No, that little boy is gonna die because of one man’s greed. 不 那小男孩因为某人的贪婪就要死了
[30:50] Uh, excuse me. 不好意思
[30:51] – You’re Jane Bingum? – Yeah. -你是简·宾格温吗 -对
[30:53] May I have a moment of your time? 我能跟你说句话吗
[30:55] I…guess. 可…以吧
[30:59] I’ll see you back at the office. 我们回办公室见
[31:01] Okay. 可以
[31:04] How can I help you? 有什么需要我帮助吗
[31:05] Uh, actually, I’m here to help you. 其实 我是来帮你的
[31:07] I’m Paul, your new guardian angel. 我是保罗 你的新守护天使
[31:16] So Jane, you and me we are gonna be a team. 所以 简 我们是一个团队了
[31:18] [伯特和厄尼是动画《芝麻街》的主角 小姐和流氓是1995年同名动画的主角]
[31:18] Like Bert and Ernie or Lady and the Tramp 就像伯特和厄尼 小姐和流氓
[31:20] or peanut butter and jelly. 还有花生酱和果冻
[31:21] Oh, that’s sweet. Paul? 真好 你叫保罗
[31:23] Yeah, um, listen, I don’t need another guardian angel, 对 听着 我不需要守护天使
[31:26] ’cause I’m kind of over the whole thing. 我已经受够这种安排了
[31:28] Right. I hear you. 对 我明白了
[31:29] And trust me you know, 但请相信
[31:30] I only got this job ’cause no one else wanted it. 我做这份工作只是因为没人愿意来
[31:32] Apparently, you’re a tricky bit of business to manage. 很明显 你有点难对付
[31:34] That’s because I don’t like to be managed. 因为我不喜欢被人管
[31:35] Right. You’re headstrong, and you tend not to listen. 没错 你顽固 不愿接受意见
[31:37] But the truth is I don’t really care. 但其实 我不在乎
[31:40] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[31:41] Did you just say that you don’t really care? 你刚才是说你不在乎吗
[31:44] Yeah. Well, my trip here on earth — 对啊 我来地球的旅程
[31:45] You know, I mean, it’s a vacation. 算是一次度假
[31:47] And look at me. You know? 看看我
[31:48] I mean, humans are gonna be putty in my fingers. 人类都将是我的指中之臣
[31:50] Okay, the expression is putty in your hands. 那句话叫掌中之臣
[31:52] Yeah, they will be. Check this out. 没错 看看这个
[31:54] You want to touch it? 想摸摸吗
[31:55] Mnh-mnh. 不想
[31:56] Yeah, humans you know, they’re so superficial. 你知道 人类很肤浅的
[31:58] Up there, we just see muscles 在天上 我们认为肌肉
[32:00] as tissue composed of fibers capable of contracting, 只是可以收缩的纤维组织而已
[32:02] But down here? Pure sex appeal. 但在这里呢 纯粹的性感利器
[32:04] And look at these lumps. 看看我的腹肌
[32:05] – Oh, my god. – Nice, huh? -上帝啊 -很不错 对吧
[32:07] They’re really nice. Bring it down. 确实很棒 把衣服放下来吧
[32:08] Bring it down. What’s wrong with you? 放下来 你是怎么了
[32:10] Oh, come on. 拜托
[32:11] When you were in Deb’s body, 你在黛比的身体里时
[32:12] all you cared about was your appearance. 只关心自己的外貌
[32:14] You know, you spent hours in front of the mirror 你曾在镜子前花几个小时
[32:15] just curling and uncurling your eyelashes. 把睫毛弄卷又弄直
[32:17] Uncurling. 是在弄直
[32:18] Now that you’re in Jane’s body, 现在你在简的身体里
[32:19] maybe your priorities have changed, but you’re no better or worse. 也许心中的重点变了 但跟以前不分高下
[32:21] Oh, wow. You’re really annoying me. 你把我搞得超心烦
[32:23] Hey, right now, my priority is… 好吧 目前我的首要任务是…
[32:29] Damn it. What’s my priority again? 该死 我的首要任务是什么来着
[32:31] I’m guessing your priority is to find old Jane. 我猜你的首要任务是找到原来的简吧
[32:34] Yes. That’s right. Thank you. Thank you. 没错 谢谢你 谢谢
[32:36] We know her soul is in a body somewhere here in Los Angeles. 我们知道她的灵魂在洛杉矶的某具身体里
[32:38] We just can’t find her. 但找不到她
[32:39] And I need your help. 我需要你的帮助
[32:40] Paul, dear… 保罗 亲
[32:41] Hey, I like when you call me dear. 我喜欢你叫我亲
[32:43] You know, it makes me, uh, 让我觉得…
[32:45] feel like you care about my wellbeing. Do you? 你很在乎我的幸福 你在乎吗
[32:47] Not at all. 完全不在乎
[32:48] Dear, I am going to visit my sick client in the hospital, 亲 我要去医院探望生病的委托人
[32:52] and you’re in my way. 你挡我路了
[32:53] Oh, well… 好吧
[32:55] Yeah, just remember that. 记得就好
[33:03] Your honor, as you know, Ms. Kaswell 法官大人 如你所知 卡斯维女士
[33:05] failed to get revenge photo to take down the photos. 未能让复仇照片网撤掉照片
[33:08] And this Hail Mary against my client 而这场针对我方委托人的最后一搏
[33:10] is an abuse of the legal system. 是对法律资源的滥用
[33:12] Intentional infliction of emotional distress, 故意精神伤害罪
[33:15] really, is a loser. 是个站不住脚的论点
[33:17] I agree, which is why I’ve amended our complaint 同意 所以我修改了诉讼请求
[33:20] to include copyright infringement. 加入了版权侵犯
[33:23] We’d like to call Alex ray to the stand. 我们想请艾利克斯·格雷上庭作证
[33:25] And if your Honor doesn’t think we have a case 如果法官大人在作证完毕后
[33:27] once I’ve finished with the witness, we’ll drop it. 仍然认为案件不成立 我们就撤销诉讼
[33:30] All right, Mr. Gray, you’re up. 好的 格雷先生 请上证人席
[33:36] Did my client give you permission to publish her photos? 我方委托人允许你发表照片了吗
[33:40] What do you mean, “Publish”? 你说的”发表”是什么意思
[33:41] To distribute to the public, 向公众展示
[33:43] which is what happened when they were displayed on the website. 当照片被发布在网站上时就会造成这种结果
[33:47] I didn’t need permission. 我不需要许可
[33:48] She gave me the photos. 是她自己把照片发给我的
[33:49] I could do whatever I wanted with them 我拿它们做什么都行
[33:51] because they were mine. 因为它们属于我
[33:53] Not according to the law, they aren’t. 根据法律 它们不属于你
[33:55] See, if you took the photos, that would be true, 如果照片是你拍的 那确实属于你
[33:57] like when a reporter takes my photo. 就像记者拍了我的照片
[34:00] She owns it. She can publish it. 照片属于她 她可以发表
[34:02] But Wendy took the photos of herself, 但温迪自己拍的照片
[34:04] and then you published them without her permission, 而后你未经允许发表了它们
[34:06] which constitutes copyright infringement. 构成了版权侵犯
[34:08] Objection. Your Honor, counselor is testifying. 反对 法官大人 控方律师自证
[34:10] Maybe so, but I hope you’re paying attention. 也许是 但我希望你能注意
[34:13] She makes a valid point. 她的观点有道理
[34:17] I’m sorry if I was too preachy. 抱歉 我话太多
[34:19] I’ll, uh, go sit down. 我…回去坐下
[34:24] Mr. Cummings. 卡明斯先生
[34:27] I’d like to request a short recess. 我想申请短暂休庭
[34:29] Five minutes. 给你五分钟
[34:30] And if your first sentence back 如果你们回来后第一句话不是
[34:32] isn’t “We’ve taken down the offending photos,” “我们撤掉了不雅照”
[34:34] I’ll assume you don’t understand copyright law, 那我会认为你不懂版权法
[34:37] And I’ll order you to attend 进而要求你
[34:38] 40 hours of continuing legal education. 参加40小时的律师继续教育
[34:43] Got it? 明白了吗
[34:45] Got it. 明白
[34:57] Mr. Jacobs? 雅各布斯先生
[35:03] How is he? 他怎么样了
[35:06] Uh, doctors say he’s got 48 hours 医生说如果不进行治疗
[35:08] if we don’t get him the treatment. 他就只剩48小时可活了
[35:11] We lost in court. 我们败诉了
[35:15] No. 不
[35:16] I am so sorry. 我很抱歉
[35:18] I don’t understand how this can happen. 怎么会是这个样子
[35:20] A man named Walter Clark 有个叫沃尔特·克拉克的人
[35:22] doesn’t want photopheresis to become the standard of care 不希望光化学疗法成为治疗标准
[35:25] because then he could lose money. 因为那样他会亏钱
[35:29] Where is Walter now? 沃尔特在哪儿
[35:30] I want to talk to him. 我想跟他谈谈
[35:31] It won’t make a difference. 那也解决不了问题
[35:33] The man is a killer. 这家伙是个杀人犯
[35:35] My son is gonna die. 我儿子会送命的
[35:40] Hold on, hold on. 等等
[35:43] You just gave me an idea. 你刚刚给了我灵感
[35:45] I did? 是吗
[35:46] Now, it’s a long shot, but… 虽说机会不大 但是
[35:49] Um, um, I’m sorry. Will you excuse me? 抱歉 失陪一下
[35:51] Well, yeah. Okay. 好的 嗯
[35:57] Teri, I need you to connect me to the D.A.’s office. 泰丽 帮我接到地检办
[36:00] Tell them it’s an emergency. 就说有急事
[36:02] Oh, I also need the hotel where Walter Clark is staying. 再帮我接到沃尔特·克拉克住的酒店
[36:06] Your honor, my client has taken down the offending photos. 法官大人 我方委托人已将不雅照撤掉了
[36:10] Good. So I assume we’re done here. 很好 看来可以结案了
[36:13] Not quite. We’re seeking damages. 还没有 我们要寻求损伤赔偿
[36:16] What? 什么
[36:18] My client was not enriched by the photos. 我方委托人并未通过照片获益
[36:19] There are no damages. 因此并未造成伤害
[36:21] With all due respect, that’s bullcrap. 恕我冒昧 这纯属胡扯
[36:23] Your client demanded $5,000 to take down the photos. 你方委托人索要了五千美元才肯将照片撤掉
[36:27] Whether he meant to do it or not, 无论有意与否
[36:29] he placed an implied value on the photos. 他给照片标出了隐含价值
[36:31] That $5,000 was at a settlement conference 那五千美元是在和解会议上提出的要求
[36:35] and, under the evidentiary code, cannot be admitted into court. 并且受到证据法保护 不能作为法庭证据
[36:38] That conference was concerning the claim 那次和解会议是针对于
[36:40] of intentional infliction of emotional distress, 故意精神伤害这一诉求
[36:43] not copyright infringement, so it is admissible. 而非版权侵犯 所以可被采纳
[36:47] Mr. Cummings, 卡明斯先生
[36:49] did your client offer to take down the photos for $5,000? 你方委托人是否索要五千美元才肯将照片撤掉
[36:56] Yes, he did, your honor. 是的 法官大人
[36:57] Well, then…I’m awarding the plaintiff $5,000. 既然如此 我判给原告五千美元赔偿金
[37:02] And now we’re done. 现在可以结案了
[37:05] – Thank you. – Congratulations. -谢谢 -恭喜
[37:07] Thank you so much. 太感谢你了
[37:11] Oh, Mr. Clark, may I have a moment of your time? 克拉克先生 能耽误你几分钟时间吗
[37:14] I’m sure you recognize me from court. 你在法庭上见过我
[37:16] Of course, Ms. Bingum. 当然 宾格温小姐
[37:17] But I’m, uh I’m late for the airport. 可是我要赶飞机
[37:19] Oh, no, this won’t take long. 我不会耽误你太久
[37:22] – This is an arrest warrant. – That’s right. -这是张逮捕证 -没错
[37:25] It’s dated three days from now. 上面的日期是三天后
[37:26] I had a friend at the D.A.’s office prepare it. 这是我让地检办的一位朋友准备的
[37:29] Second degree murder charges against you 以谋杀迈克尔·雅各布斯的
[37:31] for the murder of Michael Jacobs. 二级谋杀罪逮捕你
[37:34] According to his doctors, he’ll be dead by then. 他的医生说 三天后他就会死掉
[37:37] This a joke? 这是开玩笑吗
[37:39] Penal Code 210.2. 《刑法典》第210.2条
[37:42] Depraved heart murder, callous disregard for human life. 极端轻率谋杀罪 对人类生命无情漠视
[37:46] When you acquired Hambridge stock, 当你收购汉伯治的股份之后
[37:47] your first order of business 你的第一项工作
[37:49] was to convince that board to make a bid for Whiting 就是说服董事会收购怀廷制药
[37:51] so that you could terminate the photopheresis trials. 这样你就可以叫停光化学疗法试验
[37:54] It was a smart business decision. 这是个明智的业务决策
[37:56] Look, you come after me, 你想追究我的责任
[37:58] you’re gonna have to get the D.A. to file charges 你就要让地检办针对整个董事会
[38:00] against the entire board. 提出控告
[38:01] Oh, see, the D.A. doesn’t see it that way, 地检办并不这么认为
[38:04] as it was your recommendation 因为是你的建议
[38:05] that callously disregarded the life of my client’s son. 对我方委托人之子的生命造成了无情漠视
[38:09] You see, Mr. Clark, the standard here is gross recklessness, 克拉克先生 这个治疗标准十分轻率
[38:13] and the D.A. believes that 而地检办认为
[38:14] the jury will find your behavior to be really, really gross. 陪审团将为你的行为感到作呕
[38:22] Anyway, have a good ride to the airport. 总之 祝你顺利抵达机场
[38:24] I’m sure we’ll see you back here in L.A. real soon. 用不了多久我们还会在洛杉矶见面的
[38:32] 20 minutes after I left Walter Clark, 我跟克拉克见面二十分钟后
[38:34] the hospital received a call from Hambridge’s attorney 医院就收到了汉伯治的律师打来的电话
[38:36] to restart Michael’s treatment. 通知他们重新对迈克尔开始治疗
[38:38] You saved the boy’s life. 你救了那个小男孩的命
[38:40] I guess I did. 是啊
[38:43] I mean, you’d think I would feel on top of the world, but… 你可能以为我会欣喜若狂 但是
[38:46] But you feel like crap for breaking Owen’s heart, 但是你为伤了欧文的心而沮丧不已
[38:49] and you’re not sure how you’re gonna move on? 而且不知道接下来该怎么做
[38:51] Yeah, because I love him, and he hates me. 对 因为我爱他 但他却恨我
[38:54] You have to give him time. 你要给他时间消化
[38:56] Imagine if the roles were reversed, 设想一下如果你们角色互换
[38:58] and you walked in on him kissing someone. 你撞到他亲了其他姑娘呢
[39:02] My god. I’m a horrible person. 天啊 我真是个大烂人
[39:04] Jane, there’s no excuse for what you did. 简 你没有任何借口做出那种事
[39:07] Thank you. 谢谢
[39:08] But you’re not a horrible person. 但你不是个烂人
[39:11] If Owen understood the circumstances, 如果欧文了解当时的情况
[39:13] I’m sure he would be a lot more sympathetic, 他肯定会更同情你
[39:15] or at least understanding. 起码会理解你
[39:17] It’s just gonna take time, and he will forgive you one day. 这需要时间 他总有一天会原谅你的
[39:22] I hope you’re right. 希望是这样
[39:25] Now, tell me about Grayson. 现在跟我聊聊格雷森
[39:29] Yeah, that was amazing. 那种感觉妙不可言
[39:31] And it was also a huge mistake. 但同样是个天大的错误
[39:34] You know, I had a life ahead of me with Owen, 我和欧文即将共度余生
[39:36] and it was a life I was excited about. 而且那是我心驰神往的生活
[39:39] When Owen and I got engaged, 欧文跟我订婚的时候
[39:40] I really thought I put away my feelings for Grayson. 我以为自己真的能放下格雷森
[39:44] You can’t just put feelings away. 放下一个人谈何容易
[39:46] It doesn’t work like that. 这可由不得你
[39:47] Yeah, ’cause when he kissed me, everything came rushing back. 是啊 他吻我的一瞬间 回忆又汹涌而至
[39:54] – Are you expecting somebody? – No. -你约人了吗 -没有
[39:56] I’m actually heading out. 我正准备出门
[40:03] Stacy, this is Paul, and he’s from up…north. 史黛西 这是保罗 他从北方来
[40:07] Ooh! Up north. I’ve always wanted to go there. 北方啊 我一直都想去呢
[40:10] Trust me one day, you will. 你总有一天会去的
[40:12] Got to go. 我得走了
[40:13] – Bye. – Byebye. -再见 -拜拜
[40:14] – Good to meet you. – You, too. -很高兴见到你 -我也是
[40:17] May I come in? 我能进来吗
[40:17] – Do I have a choice? – Thanks. -我还有别的选择吗 -谢谢
[40:21] So, any luck finding old Jane? 你找到原来的简了吗
[40:24] Uh, not yet. 还没呢
[40:26] Then why are you here? 那你过来干什么
[40:27] Well, I’m supposed to be keeping an eye on you, so… 我的任务是看着你
[40:29] Okay. You’ve eyed me. 好吧 你已经看到我了
[40:32] I’m tired. I’ve had a long day. 我累了 今天忙到死
[40:33] You can go. 你可以走了
[40:34] Well, great. Thanks. 太好了 谢谢
[40:35] Yeah, I got a fashion shoot I have to get ready for, so… 我要为一次时装摄影做准备
[40:38] Wait, wait, wait. You have a fashion shoot? 等等 你要拍时装照
[40:40] Yeah. Crazy, right? 是啊 很疯狂吧
[40:41] See, I was at the mall, looking for old Jane, 我当时在商场找原来的简
[40:43] and, uh, I got approached by this photographer. 这位摄影师跟我搭讪
[40:46] Oh, my god. 天啊
[40:48] Oh, my god. 天啊
[40:49] David Mcallister wants to take your picture? 戴维·麦卡里斯特想为你拍照
[40:51] Yeah, for “L.A. Magazine.” You know, I’m totally psyched. 对 要刊登在《洛城杂志》 我激动死了
[40:53] Okay, it was my dream to be photographed 让戴维·麦卡里斯特为我拍照
[40:56] by David Mcallister. 曾是我的梦想
[40:57] Oh, well, cool. Well, he must be great, then. 太好了 那说明他很厉害嘛
[40:59] – Yeah. – Look, I got to go pump up before the shoot. -当然 -我要在拍摄之前做好心理准备
[41:01] It’s at the beach. 拍摄地是在沙滩
[41:02] But afterward, we’re having drinks with the fashion editor. 但拍完之后 我们要跟时尚编辑一起喝酒
[41:04] I have a question. 我有个问题
[41:05] I really like apple martinis. 我很喜欢喝苹果马丁尼
[41:08] Do you think I should order something more manly? 你觉得我该点杯更爷们的酒吗
[41:10] Don’t you think that you should be looking for old Jane? 你不是应该找原来的简吗
[41:13] Oh, she’ll turn up. 她总会出现的
[41:14] You worry a lot, don’t you? 你总是瞎操心
[41:16] Well, wish me luck. 祝我好运吧
[41:17] Uh, one more question. 最后一个问题
[41:18] Which look do you like better? One or two? 你觉得我哪个表情更帅 第一种还是第二种
[41:21] This is one. 这是第一种
[41:24] Two. 第二种
[41:28] Oh, my god. Will you please go? 天啊 你赶紧走好吗
[41:29] You’re the boss. 你说了算
[41:39] What now, Paul? 又要干什么 保罗
[41:45] I thought you were someone else. 我还以为是别人
[41:47] Can I help you? 有什么可以帮你吗
[41:47] Yes, you can. 是的
[41:49] It’s me the real jane. 我是真正的简
[41:53] And I want my life back. 我要你把我的生活还给我
美女上错身

Post navigation

Previous Post: 美女上错身(Drop Dead Diva)第4季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 美女上错身(Drop Dead Diva)第5季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

美女上错身(Drop Dead Diva)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E1213

在线阅读
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13

在线阅读
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S04E13

在线阅读
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S05E13

在线阅读
S06E0102
S06E03
S06E04
S06E05
S06E06
S06E07
S06E08
S06E09
S06E10
S06E11
S06E12
S06E13

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme