时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Let me get this straight. | 让我整理下思路 |
[00:02] | You died, went to heaven, pressed a button, | 你死了 上了天堂 按了个按钮 |
[00:04] | and they turned you into a size 16? | 他们就把你的身材变成了16码吗 |
[00:08] | Pretty much. | 是这样的 |
[00:09] | That is so unfair. | 太不公平了 |
[00:14] | I’m Jane now. | 我现在是简了 |
[00:15] | He loved Deb. | 他爱的是黛比 |
[00:17] | Do you believe that love conquers all? | 你相信爱情能战胜一切吗 |
[00:19] | I want to. | 我想相信 |
[00:20] | Let him fall in love with you. | 让他主动爱上你吧 |
[00:22] | You know, you’re pretty amazing, Jane. | 简 你真的不同寻常 |
[00:24] | Any chance I had with Grayson is gone. | 我和格雷森算是彻底没戏了 |
[00:27] | But you know those office romances never work out, right? | 但你们知道办公室恋情向来无疾而终吧 |
[00:29] | No, no, no, no. | 不是吧 |
[00:31] | Yes, yes, yes. | 确实是 |
[00:32] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[00:34] | Tell me everything. | 统统告诉我 |
[00:35] | I’ve got a lunch with a judge in his chamber. | 我要和一个法官在他办公室里共进午餐 |
[00:46] | Grayson. | 格雷森 |
[00:47] | You’re so much like Deb. | 你真的很像黛比 |
[00:49] | I’m not Deb. | 我不是黛比 |
[00:51] | Jane is. | 简才是 |
[00:53] | I’m gonna miss you, Jane. | 我会想你的 简 |
[00:59] | Wait, wait. That’s my flight. | 等一下 我还没登机 |
[01:00] | Sorry, sir. The doors have closed. | 抱歉先生 机舱门已关闭 |
[01:01] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[01:02] | You need to get me on that plane. | 一定要让我登机 |
[01:07] | Is this seat taken? | 这座位有人吗 |
[01:23] | “Dear friends, | “亲爱的朋友们 |
[01:25] | It’s been three weeks since I left L.A., | 我离开洛城已经三周了 |
[01:28] | and I hope you can forgive my disappearing act. | 希望你们能原谅我的不辞而别 |
[01:31] | My journey has been impulsive, irrational, | 这趟旅行任性冲动 缺乏理智 |
[01:34] | and utterly fantastic. | 但却美妙非凡 |
[01:38] | With distance, I’ve gained clarity. | 远离熟悉的环境 我豁然开朗 |
[01:40] | I’ve learned new things about myself and those closest to me. | 对于自己和身边人有了新的认识 |
[01:45] | I’ve come to realized that all the professional success in the world | 我意识到 即使功成名就 事业有成 |
[01:49] | just won’t keep me warm at night. | 也抵不住夜里的清冷孤寂 |
[01:52] | That forces beyond our control can change our priorities | 上天会改变我们生活的航向 |
[01:57] | and that it’s okay to rewrite our dreams. | 重新书写梦想也并非不可 |
[02:00] | To be honest, I’ve never been happier. | 说实话 这是我生命中最快乐的时光 |
[02:02] | I wish you all the same. Until we meet again. | 希望你们也能幸福快乐 期待再会 |
[02:05] | Arrivederci, Jane.” | 至此落笔 简” |
[02:08] | – I sent it. – Good. | -我发出去了 -很好 |
[02:11] | – Then let’s talk about the day. – Okay. | -谈谈今天的安排吧 -好 |
[02:13] | We could go to the Palazzo Borromeo, | 我们可以去博洛梅欧宫 |
[02:16] | Palazzo Reale… | 那不勒斯皇宫 |
[02:19] | …Palazzo Mario. | 马里诺宫 |
[02:20] | I’m kind of palazzo’d out. | 宫殿我有点逛够了 |
[02:23] | You know, Owen… | 欧文 |
[02:25] | This has been the best three weeks of my entire life. | 这三周是我生命中最幸福的时光 |
[02:29] | It’s just possible that maybe I’m a teeny, tiny bit homesick. | 只是 我可能有点想家了 |
[02:34] | Thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[02:35] | – What? – Oh, no, I’m — | -怎么了 -抱歉 |
[02:37] | Please, don’t get me wrong. | 拜托 别误会 |
[02:39] | I’m having a wonderful time. | 我玩得很愉快 |
[02:40] | It’s been incredible. But it’s because I’m with you. | 开心的不得了 但那是因为和你在一起 |
[02:42] | If you want to go home, just say the word. | 如果你想回家 直说就行 |
[02:44] | Jane! | 简 |
[02:46] | Oh, my god! | 天啊 |
[02:47] | Teri, what are you doing here? | 泰丽 你怎么来了 |
[02:49] | I installed a tracer app on your cellphone | 我在你手机里安装了一个追踪应用 |
[02:51] | after that time that you told me you were in court, | 就因为那次 你说你在法庭上 |
[02:53] | but actually you were at the Barneys warehouse sale. | 但其实是去巴尼百货的特卖场了 |
[02:55] | Oh, that was fun. | 那次超过瘾 |
[02:56] | I’m gonna let you two catch up. Excuse me. | 你们俩聊 我先失陪了 |
[03:02] | – What’s going on? – You need to come home. | -到底怎么回事 -你得赶紧回家 |
[03:09] | Grayson. | 格雷森 |
[03:11] | With Parker gone, | 帕克离开之后 |
[03:12] | you know I’m acting managing partner, right? | 你知道 是由我来担任代理执行合伙人 |
[03:14] | You remind me every day. | 你每天都会提醒我 |
[03:16] | And as acting managing partner, | 作为代理执行合伙人 |
[03:18] | it’s my responsibility to tell you | 我有责任提醒你 |
[03:21] | you’re sliding. | 你最近有些魂不守舍 |
[03:23] | What? | 什么 |
[03:24] | You missed a pretrial settlement conference, | 你错过了一场审前和解会 |
[03:26] | failed to file a motion in limine, | 没能提交审前保护令动议 |
[03:28] | forgot your client’s name in a closing argument. | 在进行总结陈词时 忘记了客户的名字 |
[03:31] | That pretrial conference was rescheduled, | 那场审前和解会改期了 |
[03:33] | The motion was moot, and I won that case. | 那个动议没有实际意义 而且我拿下了那个案子 |
[03:36] | Are you drinking? Are you getting enough sleep? | 你在酗酒吗 还是睡眠不足 |
[03:38] | I have a question. | 我有个问题 |
[03:40] | As acting managing partner, | 作为代理执行合伙人 |
[03:43] | can you tell me why my paycheck bounced? | 你能告诉我为何我的薪水支票被退票了吗 |
[03:45] | It was a computer glitch. | 是电脑出了故障 |
[03:47] | Hmm. I guess even computers screw up once in a while. | 看来就算是电脑也有偶尔卡壳的时候 |
[03:52] | I should get back to work. | 我该继续工作了 |
[03:59] | So… | 这么说 |
[04:01] | You flew halfway across the world to bring me back? | 你漂洋过海飞过来 就是为了带我回去 |
[04:04] | Well, I tried calling you, but you weren’t picking up. | 我有打电话给你 但你一直不接 |
[04:07] | Teri… | 泰丽 |
[04:08] | All right. Kim sent me. | 好吧 是金派我来的 |
[04:10] | Parker is off looking for his ex-girlfriend and their son. | 帕克去找他的前女友和儿子去了 |
[04:13] | Right. | 是啊 |
[04:14] | Now Kim is in charge of the firm. | 现在律所由金来掌权 |
[04:15] | And apparently, we are broke. | 很显然 我们破产了 |
[04:17] | – What? – You heard me. | -什么 -你没听错 |
[04:18] | O-okay. And Kim wants my help? | 好吧 金想找我帮忙吗 |
[04:20] | Yes. Do you remember Emily Horn? | 没错 你记得艾米丽·豪恩吗 |
[04:23] | No. Can’t say that I do. | 不太记得了 |
[04:24] | She was about a year behind you in law school. | 在法学院 她比你晚一届 |
[04:27] | She married that super-rich dude. | 嫁了个超级大富豪 |
[04:28] | She was, like, your first really big client at the firm. | 她算是你在律所第一个真正的大客户 |
[04:30] | Not ringing a bell. | 还是没想起来 |
[04:31] | Well, ding-ding. | 那我来提醒你 |
[04:32] | Emily has been charged with murder. | 艾米丽被控有谋杀罪 |
[04:34] | She’s agreed to hire the firm on one condition — | 只要满足她一个要求 她就会聘用我们律所 |
[04:37] | That you are first chair. | 你来做首席律师 |
[04:39] | Well, you can tell Kim | 你可以告诉金 |
[04:41] | that Owen and I are having the time of our lives | 我和欧文正在享受生活 |
[04:45] | and we have no intention of coming back for her. | 我们不打算回去帮她 |
[04:48] | Right? | 对吧 |
[04:50] | What she said. | 她说了算 |
[04:52] | – Yep. – Kim is offering first-class airfare back to Los angeles | -对 -金会为你提供回洛城的头等舱机票 |
[04:55] | and her parking space | 她的停车位 |
[04:57] | and keys to the executive washroom. | 还有主管洗手间的钥匙 |
[04:59] | Wait. We have an executive washroom? | 等等 咱们律所还有主管洗手间 |
[05:01] | Have you seen my Dr. Martens underneath a stall? | 你见过我的马丁靴踏进过公共洗手间吗 |
[05:03] | And you have a key? | 你手上竟然有钥匙 |
[05:04] | This is not about me. Also on the table — | 别把我扯进来 她提供的福利还有 |
[05:07] | Free gym membership, car allowance, | 健身房免费会员 车辆补贴 |
[05:10] | priority vacation days. | 优先休假权 |
[05:12] | Mm. Anything else? | 还有别的好处吗 |
[05:15] | I’ve held nothing back. | 我知无不言 |
[05:24] | – Who is it? – Grayson. | -谁啊 -格雷森 |
[05:28] | I’ve been calling you for days. | 我给你打了好几天电话 |
[05:30] | Yeah. Super busy. | 是啊 最近超忙 |
[05:32] | Actually, I’m late for an audition, so… | 我有个试镜要迟到了 所以… |
[05:34] | I thought you gave up acting. | 你不是放弃演艺事业了吗 |
[05:36] | Right. I have a doctor’s appointment. | 对 我和医生有约 |
[05:39] | It’s a female thing, so I really have to go. | 是妇科方面的问题 我必须得去 |
[05:41] | You can’t keep avoiding me. | 你不能一直躲着我 |
[05:42] | Me avoiding you? | 我躲你 |
[05:45] | Don’t be ridiculous. | 别闹了 |
[05:46] | What did you mean when you said “Jane is Deb”? | 你说”简才是黛比”是什么意思 |
[05:48] | Did I say that? I don– I don’t think so. | 我说过吗 我不记得了 |
[05:50] | In my office, after I kissed you. | 在我办公室 我吻过你之后 |
[05:52] | And I’m sorry about that. | 我为那一吻向你道歉 |
[05:55] | You said, “Jane is Deb.” | 你说”简才是黛比” |
[05:57] | I did. | 我是说了 |
[05:58] | But, Grayson, you can’t be somebody else. | 不过格雷森 你就是你 怎么会是别人 |
[06:01] | I just meant that… | 我的意思是… |
[06:03] | Deb was my best friend, and now Jane is my best friend. | 我的闺蜜以前是黛比 现在是简 |
[06:06] | And if I close my eyes, | 如果我闭上眼睛 |
[06:07] | they could practically be the same person. | 她们基本上可以合二为一 |
[06:09] | I know that sounds crazy, but — | 我知道这话听起来不靠谱 |
[06:11] | No, it doesn’t. Wait! | 我没觉得 等等 |
[06:13] | – I need to tell you something. – Are you sure you do? | -我有事要告诉你 -你确定吗 |
[06:15] | Because once you say something, | 因为说出去的话 |
[06:16] | it’s really hard to take it back. | 就像泼出去的水 |
[06:18] | I haven’t stopped thinking about Jane | 自从简去了意大利之后 |
[06:20] | since she left for Italy. | 我就一直在想她 |
[06:25] | Hey, kim. | 你好 金 |
[06:27] | Oh, that’s good news. | 真是个好消息 |
[06:29] | See you. | 回见 |
[06:30] | Guess who’s back from Milan. | 猜猜谁从米兰回来了 |
[06:49] | We are all set. Your chariot awaits. | 一切就绪 随时可以出发 |
[06:58] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[06:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:06] | You okay? | 怎么了 |
[07:08] | Oh, yeah. Yeah, I thought I saw, um… | 我刚才好像看到… |
[07:13] | Never mind. | 没什么 |
[07:15] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[07:26] | Jane! Welcome back. | 简 欢迎回来 |
[07:28] | Well, grazie. | 谢谢[意大利语] |
[07:30] | An Italian pastry? | 来块意大利甜点 |
[07:31] | The struffoli is to die for. | 大爱五香蜂蜜小丸子 |
[07:33] | Let’s get started. | 我们开工吧 |
[07:36] | Pardon me. | 失陪一下 |
[07:42] | Our client — Emily Horn. | 我们的客户 艾米丽·豪恩 |
[07:44] | Arrested three months ago, on the night of the murder. | 三个月前 在一起谋杀案的当天被逮捕 |
[07:47] | And this is Troy Minder, | 这是特洛伊·曼德 |
[07:49] | 34, an out-of-work auto mechanic with a rap sheet, | 34岁 一个失业汽车修理工 有前科 |
[07:53] | the victim. | 本案的被害人 |
[07:55] | Congratulations. I heard you made partner. | 恭喜呀 我听说你已经成为合伙人了 |
[07:57] | I hope it won’t create an uncomfortable dynamic | 我希望这一点不要影响到 |
[08:00] | between the two of us. | 我们俩正常的工作关系 |
[08:01] | I also heard that the firm is having financial problems | 我还听说律所面临财政危机 |
[08:03] | and that it’s up to you to save us all. | 你会力挽狂澜 当一把救世主 |
[08:05] | You must feel like the captain of the Titanic, right? | 你一定自视为泰坦尼克船长吧 |
[08:07] | I need you to focus. | 你得专心点 |
[08:09] | You have my full attention. | 我全神贯注 |
[08:12] | Emily and Troy were having an affair. | 艾米丽和特洛伊有过一段婚外情 |
[08:14] | It lasted a few weeks but ended six months ago. | 持续了几周 半年前分手 |
[08:17] | However, one hour before Troy was killed, | 但是 就在特洛伊被害前一小时 |
[08:20] | he placed a phone call from his downtown loft | 他在自己市区的公寓 用手机打给艾米丽 |
[08:22] | to her home phone in Santa Monica. | 在圣塔莫妮卡家中的电话 |
[08:24] | The call lasted three minutes. | 通话时长三分钟 |
[08:27] | Phone records. | 这是通话记录 |
[08:28] | Based on that call, the police got a warrant. | 根据这通电话 警方拿到了搜查令 |
[08:31] | They found a bloody wrench in the backseat of Emily’s car. | 他们在艾米丽的车后座上发现了带血的扳手 |
[08:34] | Cause of death — blunt-force trauma. | 死因 钝器所致外伤 |
[08:37] | Well, things aren’t looking good for Emily. | 艾米丽的处境不妙啊 |
[08:39] | Yeah. It gets worse. | 是啊 还有更糟的 |
[08:40] | Emily’s earring was found at Troy’s home, | 警方在特洛伊家发现了艾米丽的耳钉 |
[08:43] | with her DNA, six feet from his body. | 上面有她的DNA 就在尸体旁六英尺处 |
[08:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:48] | When’s the trial? | 什么时候开庭 |
[08:50] | Two days. | 两天后 |
[08:52] | Well, would have been nice to know that part. | 为什么不早告诉我呢 |
[08:55] | Well, you’d still be in Milan. | 告诉你 你还会回来吗 |
[08:58] | Got to save the Titanic, right? | 我得力挽狂澜嘛 |
[09:03] | So, she was in Italy with Owen. | 所以 她那时和欧文在意大利 |
[09:07] | I saw them kissing at the airport. | 我看见他们在机场接吻了 |
[09:09] | What are you gonna do? | 你打算怎么办 |
[09:11] | Nothing. | 什么也不做 |
[09:13] | And you have to promise me you won’t tell Jane | 你得答应我 不会把我跟你说的话 |
[09:15] | about what I told you. | 向她吐露半句 |
[09:16] | But if you have feelings for her… | 但要是你对她有感觉… |
[09:17] | – No, promise me. – Fine. | -别 答应我 -行 |
[09:22] | Stacy, uh, can I ask you something? | 史黛西 我能问你件事吗 |
[09:24] | Sure. | 当然 |
[09:30] | Does, uh… | 那个… |
[09:32] | Did Jane ever talk about me? | 简有没有提到过我 |
[09:36] | You know, like, in that way? | 你懂的 就是感情方面 |
[09:39] | Are you asking if she, uh — | 你是不是想问她是否… |
[09:41] | Actually, never mind. I-I — it doesn’t matter now. | 真的不要紧 没关系了 |
[09:45] | I don’t want to know. | 我不想知道答案 |
[09:54] | – Your killer is here. – Teri! | -你的杀人犯到了 -泰丽 |
[09:56] | Sorry. Your “Alleged, even though | 抱歉 这是我的个人想法 |
[09:58] | I think she did it” killer is here. | 你的犯罪嫌疑人到了 |
[10:00] | Jane. Oh! So good to see you. | 简 见到你真开心 |
[10:04] | Oh. Oh, I knew you’d come back for me. | 我就知道你会为我回来的 |
[10:06] | Well, you were my first big client, | 你曾是我的第一位大客户 |
[10:09] | So I owe you. | 我欠你个人情 |
[10:10] | Oh, you and I both know that’s not why you’re here. | 我们都心知肚明 你肯定不是为此而来 |
[10:13] | We do? | 是吗 |
[10:13] | You believe I’m innocent. | 你回来是因为你相信我是无辜的 |
[10:16] | Every lawyer on my previous team thought I was guilty. | 我之前委托的每一位律师都认为我有罪 |
[10:19] | Instead of prepping my defense, | 他们不帮我准备辩护 |
[10:20] | they wasted three months trying to convince me to take a plea. | 反而浪费整整三个月劝我写认罪求情书 |
[10:23] | I should have come to you in the first place. | 我应该第一时间来找你 |
[10:24] | I’m really sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[10:25] | Oh, yeah, that’s okay. You know what? | 没关系 你知道的 |
[10:27] | We actually don’t have that much time, | 开庭迫在眉睫 |
[10:28] | So we should just get started. | 我们得马上开工 |
[10:31] | Okay… | 好了 |
[10:34] | The day of the murder, Troy called you? | 案发当天 特洛伊给你打过电话 |
[10:36] | Yes. He said he missed me, | 是的 他说他很想我 |
[10:38] | wanted to know if I’d be open to coffee. | 他问我愿不愿意一起喝杯咖啡 |
[10:40] | When I said no, that was the end of it. | 我说不愿意 就挂了 |
[10:43] | Okay. What about the earring? | 好吧 耳钉的事怎么解释 |
[10:45] | Well, I must have left it at his place | 我肯定哪次忘在他那儿了 |
[10:47] | when we were seeing each other, | 在我们俩还在交往的时候 |
[10:48] | which is what I told the detectives. | 我跟警探也是这么说的 |
[10:50] | I didn’t even know I’d lost it. | 我甚至都没发现它不见了 |
[10:51] | And… | 那… |
[10:53] | what about the murder weapon? | 凶器怎么解释 |
[10:55] | They found it in your car. | 他们可是在你车里发现的 |
[10:56] | Parked on my driveway. | 我的车就停在车库外面 |
[10:59] | Well, I think the killer must have put the wrench in my car. | 肯定是凶手故意把扳手放在我车里的 |
[11:02] | Okay. You think you’re being framed? | 你觉得有人嫁祸你 |
[11:04] | It’s the only explanation. | 这是惟一的解释 |
[11:06] | You know, Troy had an ex-girlfriend, | 特洛伊有个前女友 |
[11:08] | Amber Raines. | 安伯·蕾恩斯 |
[11:09] | She despised me. | 她视我为眼中钉 |
[11:11] | Once, she caught us together. | 有一次我俩被她撞见 |
[11:12] | Troy had to pull her off of me. | 特洛伊费好大劲才没让她把我掐死 |
[11:17] | You believe me, don’t you? | 你相信我说的话 对吗 |
[11:22] | Look, Jane, I know how you work. | 简 我知道你的能力 |
[11:25] | In law school, | 在法学院的时候 |
[11:26] | I saw you advocate for your clients in that clinic. | 我记得你为那个小诊所的委托人伸张正义 |
[11:29] | If you believe in someone, if you feel it in your gut, | 当你选择相信一个人 深信不移 |
[11:32] | you are amazing. | 你就能创造奇迹 |
[11:35] | I want to believe you, Emily. | 我很愿意相信你 艾米丽 |
[11:38] | So I will do my best to be amazing. | 所以我会尽全力创造奇迹 |
[11:50] | You’re moving into Parker’s office? | 你搬到帕克的办公室来了 |
[11:53] | Just till he gets back. | 他回来我就搬走 |
[11:56] | How’s Emily? | 艾米丽怎么样 |
[11:57] | I’m going to go talk to her husband. | 我要和她的丈夫谈谈 |
[11:58] | If we’re gonna use him as an alibi witness, | 如果我们要让他做不在场证明 |
[12:00] | he needs to be rock solid. | 他就得坚定可靠 |
[12:01] | Agreed. | 没错 |
[12:02] | And I need you to track down an Amber Raines. | 我需要你去帮我调查一下安伯·蕾恩斯 |
[12:05] | She used to date the victim. | 她是被害人的前女友 |
[12:06] | Emily believes she’s being framed, | 艾米丽觉得有人嫁祸她 |
[12:08] | possibly by Amber. | 那人很可能就是安伯 |
[12:11] | What? What’s so funny? | 怎么了 你笑什么 |
[12:13] | Come on. You read the file. | 得了吧 你看过卷宗了 |
[12:14] | Our client’s guilty, | 我们的客户有罪 |
[12:15] | and last minute finger-pointing is a desperate move. | 不要再做殊死挣扎了 |
[12:17] | Okay, if she’s guilty, | 好吧 如果是她干的 |
[12:19] | then why would she leave the wrench in her own car? | 她为什么要把凶器扔在自己的车上 |
[12:20] | She’s not an idiot. | 她又不是个傻蛋 |
[12:22] | It’s called panic. | 这就是所谓的恐慌 |
[12:23] | Killers plan up to the murder. | 凶手只是策划了如何行凶 |
[12:24] | They don’t think about what happens next. | 却没有考虑之后的事情 |
[12:26] | Do you have something better? | 你还有别的理由吗 |
[12:29] | No. | 没了 |
[12:31] | Let me know how it goes with Amber Raines. | 那我们就看看安伯·蕾恩斯会怎么说吧 |
[12:43] | Jane! | 简 |
[12:44] | Stacy! Hi. What are you doing here? | 史黛西 你在这儿干嘛 |
[12:47] | Well, I was hoping to give my bestie a “Welcome home” hug. | 我要给我的好姐妹一个”欢迎回家”拥抱 |
[12:50] | I missed you, sweetie. | 亲爱的 我想死你了 |
[12:52] | Thanks. Yeah, you know what? Um, I’m just really busy. | 多谢 可是 我现在没空 |
[12:55] | Well, I-I just want to make sure that everything is okay. | 我只是想来确认你没啥事 |
[13:00] | Oh, you’re trying to figure out if I saw you, my best friend, | 你是想弄清我到底有没有看到你 我的闺蜜 |
[13:04] | Kiss Grayson, the man I once loved, | 和格雷森 那个我曾经爱过的人接吻吧 |
[13:06] | and if that could possibly be the reason why | 还想知道我是不是因为这个事 |
[13:08] | I haven’t been in touch. | 不和你联系 |
[13:11] | The answer’s “Yes.” | 我的答案是肯定的 |
[13:12] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[13:26] | I believe my wife is innocent. | 我相信我妻子是无辜的 |
[13:28] | That’s good news. | 很好 |
[13:28] | But I also believed she was incapable of infidelity. | 我以前还认为她不会背叛我们的婚姻 |
[13:31] | After she was arrested, I found out I was wrong. | 但看见她被捕 我发现自己想错了 |
[13:34] | Look, I love my wife, and I’ve forgiven her. | 我爱我的妻子 我已经原谅了她 |
[13:38] | But I don’t think you should call me as a witness. | 但你们要是想找我作证 恕我不能配合 |
[13:40] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[13:42] | On the night of the murder, I went to the gym. | 案发那天 我去了健身房 |
[13:44] | I was gone two hours. | 我去了两个小时 |
[13:45] | She was at home when I left | 我走的时候她在家里 |
[13:46] | and she was at home when I returned, | 我回来的时候 她也在家 |
[13:49] | but I can’t vouch for the time in between. | 但我不敢保证这之间她是否在家 |
[13:51] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[13:56] | Excuse me. I’m looking for Amber Raines. | 劳驾 我找安伯·蕾恩斯 |
[13:59] | – She’s right over there. – Thank you. | -她在那边 -谢谢 |
[14:03] | Amber. | 安伯 |
[14:04] | Yeah. Can I help you? | 是我 有何需要 |
[14:05] | I’m here about Troy Minder. | 我是为特洛伊·曼德的事来的 |
[14:06] | Oh! You’re a detective, right? | 你是警探 对吧 |
[14:09] | It’s the suit — dead giveaway. | 你这身套装 暴露了你的身份 |
[14:11] | And I told you guys everything I know already. | 我已经把我所知道的都告诉你们了 |
[14:13] | You spoke to other detectives. | 你跟其他警探谈过了 |
[14:15] | Yeah. Same night Troy turned up dead. | 是 就是特洛伊死的那晚 |
[14:17] | They asked if I was at his place. | 他们问我是不是在他那里 |
[14:19] | I told them I was in Vegas | 我告诉他们我当时在拉斯维加斯 |
[14:20] | and I could prove it. | 我有证据证明 |
[14:21] | And then I told them I was glad the a-hole was dead. | 而且我跟他们说我很高兴那混蛋死了 |
[14:24] | Don’t you guys talk to each other? | 你们都不会信息共享的吗 |
[14:33] | I’m glad you’re home. I made you cookies. | 欢迎回家 我给你做了曲奇饼 |
[14:36] | You think cookies can make up for what you did? | 你觉得饼干可以弥补你的错误吗 |
[14:39] | You didn’t spill nail polish on my new bedspread, Stacy. | 你这不是把指甲油溅到我的新床单上那么简单 |
[14:42] | You kissed Grayson. | 你吻了格雷森 |
[14:43] | It wasn’t like that. | 不是这样的 |
[14:45] | Grayson kissed me. | 是格雷森吻了我 |
[14:46] | He– he said I reminded him so much of Deb, | 他说我让他想起了黛比 |
[14:48] | And then he leaned in and he kissed me. | 然后他靠过来 吻了我 |
[14:51] | But you didn’t stop it! | 但你并没有阻止他 |
[14:52] | Of course I did. | 我当然阻止了 |
[14:54] | I-I pushed him away and I told him… | 我推开他 然后我告诉他 |
[14:59] | You told him what? | 你告诉他什么 |
[15:01] | I told him that I’m not Deb, | 我跟他说我不是黛比 |
[15:04] | that I could never be Deb, | 我也绝不可能成为黛比 |
[15:07] | and that I wasn’t interested in him, | 而且我也对他不感冒 |
[15:09] | which is the truth. | 这可是实话 |
[15:15] | Peanut butter M&M? | 花生巧克力曲奇吗 |
[15:25] | I was really angry with you. | 你当时真的气死我了 |
[15:27] | ’cause I just couldn’t understand | 因为我不明白 |
[15:29] | how you could do that with him. | 你怎么会吻他呢 |
[15:32] | So I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[15:36] | I forgive you. | 我原谅你了 |
[15:38] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:39] | On one condition. | 但有一个条件 |
[15:41] | Tell me — where’s Fred? | 告诉我弗雷德在哪里 |
[15:44] | I mean, I thought he left town with you, | 我以为他和你一起去意大利了 |
[15:46] | but he’s not back. | 但他还没回来 |
[15:47] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[15:50] | Oh, see, when I saw you kiss Grayson — | 我看到你吻格雷森的时候 |
[15:53] | Uh, when you saw him kiss me. | 是他吻我的时候 |
[15:56] | Right. | 对 |
[15:57] | I-I kind of told him about it. | 我好像把这事儿告诉他了 |
[16:00] | No! | 不是吧 |
[16:01] | When I left for Italy, he was at the airport, | 我去意大利的时候 他在机场 |
[16:03] | which means he could be anywhere in the world, Stacy. | 这就是说他现在有可能在世界任何地方 史黛西 |
[16:10] | Guess who. | 猜猜谁来了 |
[16:11] | How’d you do that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[16:14] | – Fred! – Fred! | -弗雷德 -弗雷德 |
[16:15] | I’m so glad you’re here. | 我很高兴你来了 |
[16:17] | I’m here to see Jane. I just heard you were back. | 我来找简 我刚听说你回来了 |
[16:19] | I am, yes. Please come in | 我是回来了 请进吧 |
[16:20] | Because there’s something I want to talk to you about. | 因为我有些事情想要告诉你 |
[16:23] | Sure. But, uh, can you give me a second? | 好的 但可以等一下吗 |
[16:24] | Ally’s paying the cab. | 阿莉在付车费 |
[16:25] | Ally? | 阿莉 |
[16:26] | That’s me. | 就是我啦 |
[16:28] | Jane, Stacy, this is Ally. | 简 史黛西 这位是阿莉 |
[16:33] | My girlfriend. | 我女朋友 |
[16:40] | So, there I was at the airport staring at the departure board | 我当时在机场 看着信息牌 |
[16:42] | trying to decide where to go, | 考虑想要去哪里 |
[16:44] | when all of a sudden, it hit me — | 突然之间 我就想到了 |
[16:45] | Iowa. | 去爱荷华 |
[16:47] | Iowa? | 爱荷华 |
[16:48] | Totally underrated state! | 大家都小瞧爱荷华了 |
[16:50] | It was once a part of the French colony — | 那里曾经是法国殖民地的一部分 |
[16:51] | And after the Louisiana Purchase, | 在路易斯安纳购买案后 |
[16:53] | it became an agriculture-based economy | 那里发展了以农业为主的经济 |
[16:54] | in the heart of the corn belt! | 成为了美国玉米种植带的中心 |
[16:56] | And you know how much I love corn. | 你知道我有多爱吃玉米 |
[16:57] | We both do. | 我们都爱吃 |
[17:00] | So, you two met in Iowa. | 所以你俩是在爱荷华认识的 |
[17:02] | Oh, no, no, I never made it. | 不是 我没去成爱荷华 |
[17:04] | Uh, see, I was passing through security | 我正在过安检 |
[17:05] | when my green lantern key chain set off the metal detector. | 这时我的绿灯侠钥匙链触发了金属探测器 |
[17:08] | The key chain I gave you for your birthday? | 是我送你的那个生日礼物吗 |
[17:10] | And Ally volunteered to pat me down. | 阿莉主动要求对我进行搜身检查 |
[17:13] | Wow. So you’re a TSA worker? | 那你是在美国运输安全管理局工作的吗 |
[17:17] | Yeah. That’s the navy. | 是 那是海军口号 |
[17:18] | So, I thought guys only patted down guys. | 我还以为只有男人能搜男人的身呢 |
[17:22] | That rule was just begging to be broken. | 这条规矩早就该打破了 |
[17:23] | She has this incredible technique. | 她有着非凡的技术 |
[17:25] | Oh. Let’s show ’em. | 咱们表演给他们看看 |
[17:26] | – Oh, no. – Come on. | -不要吧 -来嘛 |
[17:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:30] | Okay, the first thing you do is | 你要做的第一件事是 |
[17:31] | you got to to distract ’em with your hands, | 用你的双手让他们分心 |
[17:33] | And then you feel the rest of them with your body. | 然后用你的身体感受他们的身体 |
[17:37] | No one’s concealing a gun when I’m around. | 我一出现 大家的枪就都掏出来了 |
[17:40] | That’s awfully thorough. | 检查得太彻底了 |
[17:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢夸奖 |
[17:43] | So, after the pat down, I bought her some coffee. | 搜身检查之后 我就请她喝了咖啡 |
[17:46] | Oh, and we talked for hours. | 我们聊了几个钟头 |
[17:48] | And I missed my flight. | 而我错过了飞机 |
[17:49] | And I never went back to work! | 而我就没再回去工作啦 |
[17:55] | Can I help you, Jane’s boyfriend? | 有什么需要帮助吗 简的男朋友 |
[17:57] | You know my name’s Owen, right? | 你知道我叫欧文 对吧 |
[17:58] | Sure thing, Jane’s boyfriend. | 废话 简的男朋友 |
[18:00] | Well, Jane’s assistant, I’ve been trying to reach her. | 简的助理 我正找她呢 |
[18:02] | She went home. | 她回家了 |
[18:04] | But then Kim called, and now they’re headed to court. | 但之后金打电话来 现在他们去了法院 |
[18:05] | I’ll let her know you stopped by. | 我会告诉她你来过了 |
[18:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:09] | Hey, Owen. How was Italy? | 欧文 意大利之行如何 |
[18:12] | Uh, fantastic. | 棒极了 |
[18:15] | Thanks for asking. | 多谢关心 |
[18:17] | So, uh, the trip, it was kind of impulsive. | 这次旅行 好像挺冲动的吧 |
[18:20] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[18:21] | Sure. Yeah, I guess. | 当然 我觉得是吧 |
[18:23] | But, hey, that’s how I roll. | 但 那就是我的作风 |
[18:25] | When I saw the movie “Julie & Julia,” | 看过《美味关系》之后 |
[18:26] | I took a whole day off and made a beef bourguignon. | 我请了一天假 做了一道法式红酒炖牛肉 |
[18:28] | I don’t even eat red meat. | 我甚至都不吃牛羊肉 |
[18:30] | Owen, uh, not to step over a line, | 欧文 我并不想多管闲事 |
[18:32] | but you and Jane… | 但你和简 |
[18:34] | Yes, counselor? | 怎么了 律师先生 |
[18:35] | Is it serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[18:38] | I got to wonder why you’re asking. | 我想知道你干嘛这么问 |
[18:41] | She’s a co-worker, you know, a good friend. | 她是我的同事 是我好朋友 |
[18:43] | I’m…watching out for her. | 我这是为她着想 |
[18:46] | And you think I could be a bad influence? | 你觉得我会待她不好吗 |
[18:48] | No, of course not. | 不 当然不会 |
[18:49] | – It’s just… – Counselor… | -只是 -律师先生 |
[18:51] | She’s lucky she has people who care. | 有关心她的人 她很幸运 |
[19:00] | Ugh. Another shot and make it a double. | 再来一杯 两倍的量 |
[19:02] | That’s your third wheatgrass in less than an hour. | 不到一个钟头 这已经是你第三杯冰草酒了 |
[19:05] | Any more and I’m gonna have to call you a cab. | 再多喝的话 我就要帮你叫出租车了 |
[19:07] | I’m here to see Nikki Lepree. | 我是来找尼基·利普瑞的 |
[19:09] | Is she around? | 她在吗 |
[19:09] | You’re looking at her. | 远在天边 近在眼前 |
[19:10] | You’re the Nikki Lepree? | 你就是尼基·利普瑞吗 |
[19:13] | You know you have quite the reputation. | 你可是声名在外啊 |
[19:15] | I hate when people talk about me. | 我讨厌别人老讨论我 |
[19:17] | Well, everyone at yoga says you’re a relationship guru. | 练瑜伽的人都说你是个情感专家 |
[19:19] | You’re like Dr. Phil, | 你就像是菲尔医生一样 |
[19:21] | but without the mustache. | 不过没有胡子罢了 |
[19:22] | All right. So, what’s your problem? | 好吧 那你是有什么问题 |
[19:26] | I’m in love with my ex, | 我爱着我的前男友 |
[19:27] | but he’s with someone else now, | 但他现在跟别人在一起了 |
[19:29] | and I think I blew it. | 而且我觉得是我自己搞砸的 |
[19:30] | So why are you telling me? | 那你跟我说什么劲呢 |
[19:31] | But you just told me to. | 不是你让我说的吗 |
[19:34] | Tell him, not me. | 去跟他讲 而不是跟我讲 |
[19:35] | That’s what I meant. | 这才是我的意思 |
[19:36] | Now is the time to make bold moves. | 是时候该迈出大胆的一步了 |
[19:38] | – Really? – Yes. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[19:39] | You have to give it everything you’ve got. | 你得把你所有的真实想法都告诉他 |
[19:42] | Okay, Nikki Lepree, I’ll do it. | 好吧 尼基·利普瑞 我会的 |
[19:44] | Good. And don’t leave anything on the table. | 很好 不要有所保留 一切都要说清楚 |
[19:47] | Undergarments optional. | 可以不穿内衣 |
[19:49] | Counsel, it is 7:45, and I’m tired. | 律师们 已经七点三刻了 而且我很累 |
[19:53] | What is the emergency, Ms. Kaswell? | 有什么紧急情况吗 卡斯维小姐 |
[19:55] | It’s come to our attention | 我们注意到 |
[19:56] | that the D.A. has withheld discovery. | 地方检察官并未上报他们发现的某些证据 |
[19:58] | What? | 什么 |
[19:59] | I spoke with Amber Raines, | 我跟被害人的前女友 |
[20:01] | the victim’s ex-girlfriend. | 安伯·蕾恩斯谈过了 |
[20:02] | She was interviewed by the L.A.P.D. | 洛杉矶警局曾访过她 |
[20:03] | We never received a statement. | 而我们没有收到声明 |
[20:05] | – Is that true? – We didn’t conceal anything. | -是真的吗 -我们毫无隐瞒 |
[20:06] | Ms. Raines had a sound alibi, | 蕾恩斯女士有充分的不在场证明 |
[20:08] | and that interview was irrelevant. | 这次调查和也她无关 |
[20:09] | The woman hated the victim. You don’t think that’s relevant? | 那女人恨被害人 你觉得这也叫无关吗 |
[20:11] | In light of this discovery, | 鉴于这个情况 |
[20:12] | we need time to see where it might lead. | 我们需要时间进行深入调查 |
[20:14] | So we request a continuance. | 因此 我们申请诉讼延期 |
[20:16] | There’s no unfair surprise here. That’s the standard. | 这算不上不公平突袭 完全符合标准 |
[20:18] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[20:19] | Nice try, but trial starts tomorrow at noon. | 想法不错 但开庭时间依然定在明天中午 |
[20:23] | Good night. | 各位晚安 |
[21:00] | Oh. Morning. Teri, thank you. | 早上好 泰丽 谢谢 |
[21:02] | I was up all last night reviewing the transcripts. | 我昨晚通宵看了审讯记录 |
[21:04] | Total waste of time. | 毫无用处 |
[21:05] | We have four hours till the trial, | 还有四个小时就开庭了 |
[21:07] | So can you get me the forensic reports again? | 你把法院报告再给我说一遍好吗 |
[21:09] | Whoa. Slow down. | 别急 |
[21:10] | The D.A. Just faxed over a revised witness list. | 检察官刚传真来一份新的证人名单 |
[21:12] | First up — Anton Horn, Emily’s husband. | 第一位 安东·豪恩 艾米丽的老公 |
[21:15] | Mm, no, they can’t call him. Spousal immunity precludes it. | 他们不能传唤他 他有配偶拒证权 |
[21:18] | Well, the D.A. Isn’t stupid. Something’s going on. | 检察官又不傻 肯定出事了 |
[21:20] | All right, I’ll get this before the judge immediately. | 好吧 我立刻去见法官 |
[21:22] | How can I help? | 要我做什么 |
[21:23] | Get me everything on Mr. Horn. | 把豪恩先生所有的资料找来 |
[21:25] | Start with the hall of records. | 从市政档案厅开始 |
[21:27] | I want a copy of that marriage license. | 我要他们结婚证的复印件 |
[21:29] | And then — I don’t know — just dig deep. | 还有 我也不知道了 使劲查吧 |
[21:32] | – I’m on it. – Thank you. | -马上去办 -谢谢 |
[21:35] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你来见我 |
[21:37] | Well…Ally insisted. | 阿莉非要我来的 |
[21:40] | She read the 18 texts you sent me in the last hour. | 她看到了你上个小时发给我的18条信息 |
[21:43] | Said I owed it to our past to show up and communicate. | 说为了我们的曾经 我应该来跟你聊聊 |
[21:50] | I want you to know I didn’t kiss Grayson. | 我想告诉你我没有吻格雷森 |
[21:54] | Did your lips touch? | 你们嘴唇碰到了吗 |
[21:55] | ‘Cause I’m pretty sure if they did, it’s a kiss. | 如果碰到了 那就是吻 |
[21:58] | It’s not that simple. | 没那么简单 |
[22:02] | Fred… | 弗雷德 |
[22:05] | I want you back. We belong together. | 我希望你回到我身边 我们才是一对 |
[22:08] | I-I’m sorry. I’m — I’m with Ally now. | 抱歉 我已经跟阿莉在一起了 |
[22:11] | Fred… | 弗雷德 |
[22:13] | Yeah. | 怎么 |
[22:15] | Well, is there anything I can say, | 要我说什么 做什么 |
[22:17] | anything I can do? | 你才肯原谅我呢 |
[22:19] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[22:23] | And I just don’t want to leave anything on the table. | 我不希望我们之间留下任何遗憾 |
[22:32] | I’m sorry. I-I-I really have to…go. | 对不起 我 我得走了 |
[22:38] | I’ll see you around, okay? | 再见吧 |
[22:53] | Mr. Horn cannot be compelled to testify against his wife. | 豪恩先生不能被迫做不利于他妻子的证言 |
[22:56] | He has invoked spousal immunity, | 根据加州证据法第9条70款 |
[22:58] | California evidence code section 9-70. | 他有要求配偶拒证的权利 |
[23:01] | You know better, counselor. | 你应该了解情况 控方律师 |
[23:02] | Two years ago, they filed for legal separation, | 两年前 他们申请合法分居 |
[23:04] | voiding the immunity. | 拒证权已经无效了 |
[23:06] | No, we never got divorced. We reconciled. | 我们没有离婚 我们和解了 |
[23:08] | Doesn’t matter. | 这不影响结果 |
[23:09] | This is their petition of dissolution. | 这是他们的分居申请书 |
[23:10] | Since neither party filed to rescind, | 由于双方都未曾申请撤销 |
[23:12] | they’re still legally separated, | 所以他们仍是合法分居状态 |
[23:13] | And Mr. Horn cannot assert immunity. | 豪恩先生的拒证权无效 |
[23:15] | That’s correct. | 确实没错 |
[23:16] | Wait. Your honor, public policy supports immunity | 等等 法官大人 国家政策支持拒证权 |
[23:19] | regardless of — | 无论 |
[23:20] | Nice try, but the law is clear. | 理由不错 但法律有明确规定 |
[23:23] | I’d like to see if the D.A. is open to a plea. | 我想看看检察官还接不接受认罪 |
[23:26] | No way. | 不可能的 |
[23:27] | Emily… | 艾米丽 |
[23:28] | With your husband poking holes in your alibi, | 若你丈夫颠覆了你的不在场证明 |
[23:30] | we have nothing. | 我们就一点胜算都没有了 |
[23:32] | Please, Jane, don’t make me confess to something I didn’t do. | 拜托 简 别让我承认我没犯过的罪 |
[23:36] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:37] | You went to law school. How do I defend you? | 你也学过法律 你说我该怎么为你辩护 |
[23:41] | Since my husband’s testifying, I should tell you — | 既然我丈夫要作证 我就告诉你吧 |
[23:44] | he knew about my affair. | 他知道我有婚外情 |
[23:46] | I mean… before Troy turned up dead. | 我是说 在特洛伊死前就知道 |
[23:48] | Wait. He told me he didn’t know until after your arrest. | 等等 他说在你被捕前都不知道 |
[23:51] | I know what he told you, | 我知道他跟你说了什么 |
[23:52] | But the next time you ask, he’ll be under oath. | 但下次你问他时 他可是宣了誓的 |
[23:59] | Jane! | 简 |
[24:03] | Hey. Fred. What are you doing here? | 弗雷德 你在这里做什么 |
[24:06] | Oh, my god. Are you okay? | 天呐 你还好吗 |
[24:08] | I, uh — I met Stacy for coffee. | 我 我刚跟史黛西喝了个咖啡 |
[24:11] | She said she still loved me. | 她说她还爱着我 |
[24:13] | I told her I’m with Ally now. | 我说我现在跟阿莉在一起 |
[24:16] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:17] | I, uh — I told Ally about the coffee, | 我告诉阿莉我们见面的事了 |
[24:20] | and she asked if I still had feelings for Stacy. | 她问我是不是对史黛西还有感觉 |
[24:23] | What’d you say? | 那你说了什么 |
[24:25] | I hesitated. | 我犹豫了 |
[24:26] | Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[24:27] | It was — it was like a long breath. | 就是中间停顿了一会 |
[24:29] | Fred, you can’t hesitate | 弗雷德 女人问你这种问题时 |
[24:30] | when a woman asks a question like that. | 你不能犹豫 |
[24:31] | Jane, Ally left me, and I’m — I’m — | 简 阿莉离开我了 而我 |
[24:34] | I’m devastated. I’m bereft. I’m — | 我很崩溃 我很伤心 我 |
[24:37] | A drama queen. | 很小题大做 |
[24:39] | Listen, I know what’s going on here. | 听着 我知道发生了什么 |
[24:41] | Yeah, I just told you. | 对 我刚告诉你了 |
[24:42] | When I was 10 years old, | 我十岁时 |
[24:44] | Cyndi Lauper got hit by a car and died. | 辛迪·劳博尔出车祸去世了 |
[24:46] | Cyndi Lauper? | 辛迪·劳博尔 |
[24:47] | Oh, yeah. Cyndi Lauper was my cat. | 辛迪·劳博尔是我养的猫 |
[24:49] | She was this gorgeous tabby, and I-I loved her. | 她是只漂亮的斑纹猫 我爱她 |
[24:53] | But you know what? I didn’t cry or anything. | 但你知道吗 我没哭 也没怎么样 |
[24:56] | And then the next day, | 而第二天 |
[24:57] | my mom told me we were out of juice, | 妈妈跟我说我们没果汁了 |
[24:58] | and I burst into tears. | 我立刻哭了 |
[25:00] | Sobbed uncontrollably because we were out of juice. | 就因为没果汁而控制不住哭了 |
[25:02] | I’m — I’m so sorry. | 我很难过 |
[25:05] | Ally is the juice. | 阿莉就是果汁 |
[25:07] | You’re not crying over someone you’ve only known for three weeks. | 你才不是为了一个刚认识三周的人哭泣 |
[25:11] | You’re crying over Cyndi Lauper, | 你在为辛迪·劳博尔哭 |
[25:12] | someone you love. | 她才是你爱的人 |
[25:15] | So go make it right with Stacy or buy yourself a cat. | 所以 和史黛西重归于好 或买只猫吧 |
[25:22] | Hey, Nikki! Your advice sucked. | 尼基 你的建议烂透了 |
[25:26] | Well, you didn’t leave me a tip, so we’re even. | 你都没给我小费 所以我们扯平了 |
[25:30] | I’m sorry. It’s just — | 抱歉 只是 |
[25:33] | I followed your guru wisdom. | 我听了你的专家意见 |
[25:35] | I told him that I loved him, and now it’s over. | 告诉他我爱他 然后就都完了 |
[25:38] | So I gave you fantastic advice. | 所以我给了你一个很好的建议啊 |
[25:40] | Say what? | 什么 |
[25:41] | Look, you left nothing on the table, | 你看 现在事情都理清了 |
[25:42] | And now it’s time to move on. | 你也该往前看了 |
[25:43] | Stacy, you’re bold, beautiful, | 史黛西 你勇敢 漂亮 |
[25:46] | young, and restless. | 年轻 不安于现状 |
[25:47] | If he can’t see you’re a catch, it wasn’t meant to be. | 若他不能看到你的好 那你们就不合适 |
[25:50] | Give me your phone. | 给我你的手机 |
[25:51] | My phone? | 做什么 |
[25:52] | You’re also weak. | 你也很软弱 |
[25:53] | You’re gonna walk out of here, text him. | 出门就会给他发信息 |
[25:56] | It’s not gonna be pretty. Hand it over. | 那可不会有好下场 所以把电话给我 |
[26:01] | Check this out. | 快看啊 |
[26:03] | We have the same phone. | 咱俩手机一样 |
[26:05] | All right. What is this jerk’s name? | 好吧 那混蛋叫什么 |
[26:07] | Fred. With an “F.” | 弗雷德 首字母是F |
[26:10] | Fred with an “F.” Delete. | 首字母F的弗雷德 删掉了 |
[26:14] | Now, if he comes back to you because he’s single again | 若他因为分了手才又想到你 |
[26:17] | or wants to borrow your black amex | 或是来借你的交通卡 |
[26:18] | for a quick trip to atlantic city, | 去大西洋城做短途旅行 |
[26:20] | you stay strong and just say no. | 坚强点 跟他说不 |
[26:22] | No! | 不要 |
[26:23] | Yes to you. No to Fred. | 听你的 跟他说不要 |
[26:27] | Oh, thank you. Thank you so much, Nikki Lepree. | 谢谢 非常感谢 尼基·利普瑞 |
[26:30] | Oh. Oh, I got to go. That’s my 11:00. | 我得闪了 那位预约了我十一点见 |
[26:32] | She left her husband after 72 days. | 新婚72天她就离开了老公 |
[26:34] | Everyone on twitter is freaking out. | 微博上所有人都疯了 |
[26:36] | Whoa. Good luck. | 天呐 祝你好运 |
[26:38] | I left for axel fitness at 8:00 p.m. | 我八点出门去了健身房 |
[26:40] | I returned home at 10:00 p.m. | 十点回的家 |
[26:41] | Can you account for your wife’s whereabouts | 你能确定离家期间 |
[26:43] | while you were gone? | 你妻子的行踪吗 |
[26:45] | No. | 不能 |
[26:47] | When did you find out | 你什么时候发现 |
[26:49] | about your wife’s affair with the deceased? | 你妻子和死者有婚外情 |
[26:51] | I don’t recall. | 想不起来了 |
[26:54] | I’m going to remind you that you are under oath. | 我得提醒你 你宣过誓了 |
[26:58] | Did you find out about the affair prior to the murder? | 你是在案发前知道的吗 |
[27:04] | Yes. | 是的 |
[27:05] | I found an old E-mail from Troy. | 我发现了一封特洛伊以前发来的电子邮件 |
[27:07] | I confronted Emily with it. | 我找艾米丽来对质 |
[27:09] | She told me everything, and I forgave her. | 她向我坦白了一切 我就原谅了她 |
[27:12] | You said you left the house at approximately 8:00 p.m., | 你说你大约在晚上八点出了家门 |
[27:14] | which means you were home | 也就是说受害者在七点半打来电话时 |
[27:16] | when the victim called the house at 7:30? | 你还待在家里对吧 |
[27:18] | I guess. | 是的 |
[27:19] | So it’s conceivable that | 所以理论上 |
[27:20] | you could have answered the phone, isn’t it? | 有可能是你接的电话 对吧 |
[27:22] | But I didn’t. | 但我没接 |
[27:23] | But if you had answered the phone | 但假设你接了电话 |
[27:25] | and you had heard his voice, | 听出是他的声音之后 |
[27:26] | you’d be upset, right? | 你会很生气对吧 |
[27:29] | I mean, the man did have an affair with your wife. | 毕竟这男人和你老婆有过一腿 |
[27:31] | Objection. Asked and answered. | 反对 不能自问自答 |
[27:33] | Sustained. Move on, Ms. Bingum. | 反对有效 另提问题 宾格温小姐 |
[27:35] | Yes, your honor. | 是 法官大人 |
[27:39] | Oh. One moment, please. | 稍等片刻 |
[27:42] | – What’s going on? – I need to take over. | -怎么了 -我来接替你 |
[27:43] | Okay. | 行 |
[27:45] | We spoke with management at Axel Fitness. | 我们找阿克赛尔健身房的管理方谈过了 |
[27:46] | Are you aware they have no record | 你知道他们那里 |
[27:47] | of you checking in on the night in question? | 没有你当晚的登记记录吗 |
[27:50] | Sometimes I forget to swipe my card. | 有时候我会忘记刷卡 |
[27:52] | When you work out, do you sweat? | 你运动时出汗吗 |
[27:55] | Of course. | 当然 |
[27:56] | The police seized every item of soiled laundry | 警方从豪恩家搜集了 |
[27:58] | from the Horn residence. | 所有的脏衣服 |
[27:59] | Let the record reflect | 但记录表明 |
[28:00] | the absence of sweat-stained gym clothes. | 其中并没有沾有汗渍的运动服 |
[28:02] | Objection. Mr. Horn is not on trial. | 反对 豪恩先生不是在受审 |
[28:05] | Maybe he should be. | 也许他该受审 |
[28:06] | Both parties, approach now. | 双方律师都上前来 |
[28:11] | What the hell is going on? | 你们在搞什么 |
[28:12] | Reasonable doubt, your honor. | 这是合理的质疑 法官大人 |
[28:13] | Mr. Horn had motive, means, and opportunity. | 豪恩先生同时有动机 手段和机会 |
[28:16] | And we believe he framed Emily. | 我们认为他栽赃给了艾米丽 |
[28:17] | Why would she leave the murder weapon in her car? | 她怎么会把凶器忘在她车上 |
[28:19] | She’s not an idiot. | 她又不是傻蛋 |
[28:21] | Mr. Horn lied about his whereabouts — | 豪恩先生编造了他的行踪 |
[28:23] | not to protect his wife but to set her up. | 这不是为了保护她妻子 而是设套害她 |
[28:24] | Payback for her affair. | 是对她外遇的报复 |
[28:27] | If you proceed, I’m gonna allow this line of questioning. | 如果问讯继续 我将准许此项问话 |
[28:30] | Which way is this gonna go? | 你准备怎么做 |
[28:36] | If Ms. Horn agrees to testify against her husband, | 如果豪恩女士准备作对其丈夫的不利证明 |
[28:39] | we’ll drop all charges against her. | 我方放弃对她的所有指控 |
[28:44] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[28:56] | We agree to the terms. | 我方接受条件 |
[28:57] | Ms. Horn will testify against Mr. Horn. | 豪恩女士将对豪恩先生作不利证明 |
[29:00] | What?! | 什么 |
[29:01] | – Bailiff… – Emily? | -法警 -艾米丽 |
[29:03] | …take this man into custody. | 将此人收监关押 |
[29:05] | Stop! Wait! Emily. | 停下 等等 艾米丽 |
[29:07] | No, no, no, no, no, no. Wait, wait! | 不不不 等等 |
[29:09] | Emily, you don’t understand. | 艾米丽 你不明白 |
[29:11] | You have to believe me. Em… | 你得相信我 艾… |
[29:13] | Stop! Your honor, please. | 请等一下 法官大人 |
[29:18] | So, as acting managing partner, I propose a toast — | 作为代理执行合伙人 我提议 |
[29:22] | to the firm. | 为律所干杯 |
[29:23] | May this win bring us press, new clients, | 希望这场胜利给我们提高曝光率 带来新客户 |
[29:26] | and a steady revenue stream. | 还有稳定的收益 |
[29:27] | Cheers, everybody. | 各位干杯 |
[29:28] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[29:33] | Jane… | 简 |
[29:35] | Oh. Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[29:40] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[29:42] | There’s something I need to tell you. | 我有事要告诉你 |
[29:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:45] | Anton didn’t kill Troy. | 安东没有杀害特洛伊 |
[29:47] | I know that you feel guilty about turning on him, | 我知道你因为指证他而感到内疚 |
[29:50] | but you have to stay strong. | 但你一定要挺住 |
[29:51] | No. No. You don’t understand. | 不 你不明白 |
[29:55] | Anton didn’t kill Troy. | 安东没有杀害特洛伊 |
[29:59] | I did. | 是我杀的 |
[30:07] | We had an affair when he didn’t know who I really was. | 我们有一腿时他还不知道我的真实身份 |
[30:09] | And then a photo of me, appeared in the newspaper. | 后来报纸上登了张我的照片 |
[30:11] | I was hosting a charity event with Anton. | 我在和安东一起举办慈善活动 |
[30:13] | When Troy realized I was wealthy… | 当特洛伊发现我很有钱后 |
[30:15] | – He tried to blackmail you. – Yeah. | -他来敲诈勒索你 -对 |
[30:17] | But it was too late. | 但这太晚了 |
[30:19] | Anton already knew about the affair. | 安东已经知道外遇的事了 |
[30:21] | Troy freaked. | 特洛伊反应激烈 |
[30:23] | He said if I didn’t give him a hundred grand, he — | 他向我索要索要十万 他 |
[30:25] | Jane, he — he threatened my husband’s life. | 简 他威胁要取我丈夫性命 |
[30:27] | I-I snapped. I-I grabbed the wrench, | 我一时冲动 抄起扳手 |
[30:29] | and I just hit him as hard as I could. | 发疯似的打他 |
[30:32] | I don’t believe you. | 我才不信你 |
[30:34] | See, our agreement with the D.A. | 我们和地方检察官达成的协议 |
[30:36] | gives you immunity from prosecution, | 保障了你的诉讼豁免权 |
[30:37] | So now you are making up a story, | 所以你瞎编一个故事 |
[30:39] | claiming guilt in order to clear your husband. | 说你是有罪的 来帮你丈夫脱罪 |
[30:42] | It’s arguably brilliant, but I’m not falling for it. | 这真是相当有才 但我没那么好糊弄 |
[30:48] | All right, look. | 好吧 听我说 |
[30:50] | We’ve known each other a very long time. | 我们相识很久了 |
[30:52] | Whatever you think of me, | 不管你是怎么看我的 |
[30:53] | I know you won’t let an innocent man go to jail. | 我很清楚你不会坐视一个清白的人去坐牢的 |
[30:56] | And I have proof. | 而且我有证据 |
[30:58] | That he’s innocent? | 证明他是清白的吗 |
[30:59] | That I’m guilty. | 证明我有罪 |
[31:12] | What are you asking me to do? | 你到底要我做什么 |
[31:15] | Save Anton. | 救救安东 |
[31:17] | No judge would allow me to represent him. | 没有法官会同意让我为他辩护的 |
[31:19] | Then find someone who will. | 那就找别人 |
[31:26] | Fred, I’m glad you’re here. | 弗雷德 我很高兴你来了 |
[31:29] | I’m glad I’m here, too. | 我也很高兴 |
[31:30] | Cookie? | 要吃曲奇吗 |
[31:31] | Oh, no, thanks. | 不用了 多谢 |
[31:32] | Uh, Stacy, about our talk before — | 史黛西 关于我们之前所说的 |
[31:34] | I appreciate your honesty. I needed the closure. | 我很感激你的坦诚 我需要做个了断 |
[31:38] | No. No, no. No. No. | 不不不 |
[31:39] | Is that what you thought I was giving you? | 你是这么理解的吗 |
[31:40] | Because that’s — that’s not what I meant. | 其实我不是那个意思 |
[31:43] | Hey, new development — ally and I broke up. | 大新闻 我和阿莉分手了 |
[31:47] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[31:48] | She seemed nice. | 她人很好 |
[31:49] | Stacy, what I’m trying to say is, uh… | 史黛西 我真正想说的是 |
[31:52] | You are my Cyndi Lauper, | 你是我的辛迪·劳博尔 |
[31:55] | And — and Ally is just juice. | 阿莉只是果汁而已 |
[31:57] | Are you okay? Maybe you’ve got low blood sugar. | 你没事吧 你也许是低血糖了 |
[32:00] | It happened to yoga teacher, | 我瑜伽老师也遇到过 |
[32:01] | and she fainted during downward dog. | 她在倒立时晕倒了 |
[32:03] | Have a cookie. | 吃块曲奇吧 |
[32:04] | No, I’m fine. Stacy… | 不 我很好 史黛西 |
[32:07] | The only thing I want is you. | 你是我唯一所求 |
[32:11] | No! | 不行 |
[32:13] | No? | 不行吗 |
[32:14] | I can’t. | 我真的不行 |
[32:15] | I know that I love you, but… | 我确实爱你 |
[32:17] | I left nothing on the table. | 但我们之间已经没有可能了 |
[32:20] | What table? | 什么桌子 |
[32:21] | I’m not really sure. | 我也不知道 |
[32:24] | But I won’t change my mind. | 但我心意已决 |
[32:26] | We are over, and I’m moving on. | 我们结束了 我也看开了 |
[32:29] | My answer is no. | 我的回答是不行 |
[32:41] | In that case, | 既然这样的话 |
[32:43] | there’s something that I never told you. | 我有件事要告诉你 |
[32:48] | I’m not human. | 我不是人类 |
[32:50] | I’m Jane’s guardian angel. | 我是简的守护天使 |
[32:53] | When Deb died, | 黛比死后 |
[32:54] | I came back down to earth with her. | 我和她一起回到地球上 |
[32:57] | You know that Jane is Deb? | 你知道简就是黛比吗 |
[33:00] | Yes. | 是的 |
[33:03] | Stacy, I came to earth for her, but I fell in love with you. | 史黛西 我为了她来到地球 但却爱上了你 |
[33:05] | I broke every rule when I kissed you | 我吻了你之后 打破了种种戒律 |
[33:07] | and — and even more when — when we… | 我们那啥之后 打破了更多戒律 |
[33:11] | and the only reason I’m telling you this now is because — | 我告诉你这些只是因为 |
[33:13] | Wait. No, no, no. No. Hold on. | 停 等等 |
[33:16] | This changes everything. | 一切都天翻地覆了 |
[33:20] | What changes everything? | 怎么了 |
[33:21] | I take everything back. | 我收回所有的话 |
[33:22] | This is the most romantic love story ever. | 这是史上最浪漫的爱情童话了 |
[33:25] | I love you too, Fred. | 我也爱你 弗雷德 |
[33:27] | And the only reason I said “No” | 我说”不”的唯一理由是 |
[33:28] | was because I didn’t want to get hurt again, but now — | 因为我怕再受伤害 但如今 |
[33:30] | Stacy, stop. It’s — it’s too late. | 史黛西 停下 现在太晚了 |
[33:32] | No, no. Listen to what I’m saying. | 不不 听我说 |
[33:34] | We can be together. I want to be with you. | 我们可以相爱 我想和你在一起 |
[33:37] | Now that I’ve told you the truth, I have to go back. | 我告诉你真相之后 我就必须返回天堂 |
[33:41] | When I close that door, | 当我关上那扇门时 |
[33:42] | you’re not gonna have any memory of me. | 你会彻底忘记我 |
[33:45] | I just wanted you to know that… | 我只想让你知道 |
[33:48] | …I love you. | 我爱你 |
[33:50] | And I always will. | 直到永远 |
[34:20] | Ms. Horn, | 豪恩女士 |
[34:21] | do you recognize this earring found at the crime scene? | 你认得出这只在犯罪现场找到的耳钉吗 |
[34:24] | Yes, it’s mine. | 认得 这是我的 |
[34:25] | I have a receipt for that earring. Well, for the pair. | 我这有张收据 是这对耳钉的 |
[34:27] | In fact, you gave this receipt to | 事实上 今天早些时候 |
[34:29] | Ms. Bingum earlier today. | 你把收据交给宾格温小姐了 |
[34:30] | They’re a one-of-a-kind design | 这是加州威尼斯海滩 |
[34:31] | from an artist in Venice Beach, California. | 一位艺术家独一无二的设计作品 |
[34:33] | Ms. Horn, is that your receipt? | 豪恩女士 这是你的收据吗 |
[34:36] | Yes. | 是的 |
[34:36] | State the date and time, please. | 请读出上面的时间和日期 |
[34:38] | March 13th, 11:21 A.M. | 3月13日 上午11点21分 |
[34:42] | The day that Troy was murdered. | 特洛伊被杀的那天 |
[34:44] | Yes. | 对 |
[34:44] | Ms. Horn told the detectives that the earring was left | 豪恩女士告诉警探 耳钉是在六个月前 |
[34:46] | at the victim’s residence six months ago. | 落在死者家的 |
[34:49] | I was confused. | 我当时记错了 |
[34:50] | Can you explain how the earring ended up | 你能解释为什么耳钉 |
[34:51] | in the victim’s apartment? | 会跑到死者家里去吗 |
[34:53] | It must have fallen off. | 肯定是掉了 |
[34:56] | When I hit him over the head with a wrench and killed him. | 就在我用扳手敲打他头部 将他杀死时 |
[34:59] | Your honor, Ms. Bingum and Mr. French | 法官大人 宾格温小姐和法兰奇先生 |
[35:00] | are making a mockery of your courtroom! | 纯属嘲弄法庭 |
[35:02] | You made my client a deal, | 你和我的委托人达成了协议 |
[35:04] | and she is meeting her obligation. | 她确实在履行自己的义务 |
[35:06] | I don’t like it, but she’s right. | 虽然我也觉得不妥 但她说得没错 |
[35:08] | Mr. French, your client claimed that he was at the gym. | 法兰奇先生 你的委托人声称他不在健身房 |
[35:11] | Was he committing perjury? | 他是在作伪证吗 |
[35:12] | On the night in question, he was playing racquetball. | 您说的那晚 他在打壁球 |
[35:14] | His local branch doesn’t have courts, | 他们当地的健身房没有场子 |
[35:15] | so he drove to the gym in studio city. | 所以他开车去了影视城的分店 |
[35:18] | As for his sweaty clothes, | 关于出汗时穿的衣服 |
[35:19] | he showered at the gym and put his gear in a locker. | 他在健身房淋浴时 把衣服放在储物柜了 |
[35:22] | Card swipe data from the studio city branch of Axel Fitness. | 这是阿克赛尔健身房影视城分店的磁卡记录 |
[35:26] | March 13th, 8:47 p.m. | 3月13日 晚上8点47分 |
[35:35] | Well, in light of these facts, | 鉴于以上事实 |
[35:37] | I have no choice but to dismiss the charges against Mr. Horn. | 我不得不认定 对豪恩先生的指控无效 |
[35:48] | Thank you, Owen. I owe you. | 谢谢你 欧文 我欠你的 |
[35:50] | – Did you catch Anton smiling at Emily? – Yeah, I did. | -你看见安东对艾米丽微笑吗 -我看见了 |
[35:53] | Jane, I can’t thank you enough. Both of you. | 简 真不知道怎么感谢你 你们俩都是 |
[35:55] | Owen, would you give us just a moment? | 欧文 能让我们单独谈谈吗 |
[36:02] | I never want to hear from you again. | 我再不想见到你了 |
[36:05] | What? | 怎么了 |
[36:06] | You played me. | 你耍了我 |
[36:08] | You killed a man and then used me to get away with it. | 你杀了人 然后利用我逃脱法律的制裁 |
[36:12] | And what I didn’t realize until about two minutes ago | 直到两分钟前我才恍然大悟 |
[36:14] | is that your husband was in on it the entire time. | 你丈夫一直参与其中 |
[36:20] | You are so not the same person you were in law school. | 你和当年读法学院的时候简直判若两人了 |
[36:23] | Excuse me? | 你什么意思 |
[36:24] | You never believed in my innocence, | 你从来不相信我是无辜的 |
[36:26] | not completely, but you gave it your all. | 不完全相信 但你却尽了全力 |
[36:28] | You were amazing, Jane. Just like you said you’d be. | 简 你很出色 这正是你当初的理想 |
[36:38] | Jane… I need to talk to you. | 简 我得跟你谈谈 |
[36:41] | Can it wait till tomorrow, Fred? | 弗雷德 明天再谈行吗 |
[36:43] | I told Stacy the truth. | 我把真相告诉史黛西了 |
[36:45] | Everything. And I have to go now. | 所有的真相 现在我得离开了 |
[36:49] | Wait. Okay, hold on. What? | 等等 你说什么 |
[36:51] | My replacement’s already here. | 我的接任者已经来了 |
[36:53] | Your replacement is — is here? | 你的接任者来了 这里吗 |
[36:56] | Who is it? | 是谁 |
[36:59] | It’s not him, is it? | 不是他吧 |
[37:01] | I mean, nothing against Mohawks, | 我对莫霍克发型并不排斥 |
[37:02] | but, okay, we see you. | 但也没必要这么招摇吧 |
[37:06] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道是谁 |
[37:09] | Are you really leaving? | 你真的要走了吗 |
[37:11] | Yeah. | 对 |
[37:13] | And I wanted to say thank you. | 我想跟你说声谢谢 |
[37:16] | Thank me for what? | 谢我什么 |
[37:20] | For pushing the return button. | 按下返回键 |
[37:24] | For letting me experience what it’s like to be human. | 让我体验了做人的感觉 |
[37:29] | It’s so much harder than it looks. | 远比看上去难得多 |
[37:32] | Jane? | 简 |
[37:34] | Hold on. Just hold on. | 等等 等等 |
[37:46] | Bye, Fred. | 再见 弗雷德 |
[37:49] | Jane? | 简 |
[37:51] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[37:52] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[37:54] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[38:14] | Looking good. | 看起来不错嘛 |
[38:16] | Can I help you? | 有什么能为你效劳吗 |
[38:17] | How about I buy you a drink to celebrate the firm’s victory? | 我请你喝酒庆祝律所的胜利如何 |
[38:20] | – No. – Okay. | -不 -好吧 |
[38:22] | Would it be inappropriate if I said you had amazing calves? | 要是我赞美你修长的小腿 会冒犯到你吗 |
[38:25] | Yes. And do I need to call security? | 会 要我叫保安吗 |
[38:28] | Oh, that would be a bad idea. | 还是算了吧 |
[38:29] | Parker…you’re back. | 帕克 你回来了 |
[38:32] | Kim, meet Luke Daniels, | 金 认识下卢克·丹尼尔 |
[38:33] | the firm’s new angel investor. | 律所新来的天使投资者 |
[38:36] | Harrison & Parker isn’t exactly flush with cash. | 哈里森与帕克律师事务所现金不足 |
[38:38] | While I was out of town, I put the wheels in motion. | 我离开期间 拉到了投资 |
[38:40] | Well, if you’ll excuse me, | 我先失陪了 |
[38:41] | I’m gonna go find an empty office. | 我得去找间空办公室 |
[38:44] | You’re working here? | 你要在这里工作吗 |
[38:46] | I believe in keeping a very close eye on my investments. | 我要近距离管理我的投资项目 |
[38:55] | So, did you find your son? | 找到你儿子了吗 |
[38:59] | No. | 没有 |
[39:02] | Want to talk about it? | 想聊聊吗 |
[39:04] | Nope. | 不了 |
[39:06] | I’ll be out of your office by the end of the day. | 下班之前我会搬出你办公室 |
[39:10] | Good. | 很好 |
[39:34] | Congratulations on the win. | 恭喜你赢了官司 |
[39:36] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[39:39] | I’m sorry. Do I know you? | 抱歉 我认识你吗 |
[39:40] | Oh, no, I’m Luke, | 忘了介绍 我是卢克 |
[39:42] | The firm’s new angel… investor. | 律所新来的天使…投资者 |
[39:46] | Oh, god. | 上帝啊 |
[39:47] | Oh, no, no. Thank you, but not god, just a guardian angel, | 不不 我不是上帝 只是个守护天使 |
[39:50] | although I do prefer the title “after-life coach.” | 虽然我更喜欢”来生导师”这个称呼 |
[39:52] | You know? It’s got more bite. | 听着更带劲 |
[39:55] | No offense, but I don’t need you. | 无意冒犯 但我不需要你 |
[39:57] | Your only purpose is to make sure | 你只是想确保 |
[39:59] | I don’t tell anyone the truth about me, | 我没有向任何人说出真相 |
[40:00] | and I promise — I won’t. | 我可以发誓 我不会说 |
[40:03] | My purpose is to make sure | 我的任务只是确保 |
[40:04] | you keep moving forward as Jane, not Deb. | 你继续以简的身份生活 而不是黛比 |
[40:07] | And from what I gather, you sometimes forget that. | 据我所知 你有时会忘记 |
[40:10] | For the record, I am Deb. | 郑重声明 我就是黛比 |
[40:13] | I just happen to be in Jane’s body. | 我只是套了简的躯壳 |
[40:15] | And if you can’t get that straight, | 如果你不把这点搞清楚 |
[40:16] | we are going to have so many problems. | 我们之间的问题就多了 |
[40:18] | Well, would Deb have flown back from Italy | 好吧 黛比会专程从意大利飞回来 |
[40:22] | to help defend a person she didn’t even remember? | 为一个她甚至不记得的人辩护吗 |
[40:25] | For Kim’s parking space, maybe. | 为了金的停车位 也许会吧 |
[40:27] | Would Deb feel emotionally conflicted | 黛比会因利用司法系统 |
[40:29] | about using the legal system to free a guilty client? | 使有罪之人逃脱而内疚吗 |
[40:31] | How do you know I feel conflicted? | 你怎么知道我很内疚 |
[40:37] | Because you’re not out celebrating. | 因为你没出去庆祝 |
[40:39] | Instead, you came back to your office to be alone. | 反而回到办公室一个人待着 |
[40:43] | Well, you’re right about one thing. | 好吧 有件事你说对了 |
[40:45] | I’d like to be alone. | 我喜欢一个人待着 |
[40:47] | No problem. | 收到 |
[40:48] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[40:50] | You know what… Luke? | 你知道吗 卢克 |
[40:54] | I may have a bigger brain, | 不错 我变得更睿智了 |
[40:56] | and I may see the world very differently | 因这双褐色的眼睛 |
[40:58] | through these brown eyes, | 我看世界的角度也大不相同 |
[40:59] | but I am, and forever will be, Deb. | 但我永远都是 黛比 |
[41:04] | You’re feisty. | 你太爱争辩了 |
[41:06] | I like that. This is gonna be fun. | 我喜欢你这个样子 我们会相处得很愉快 |
[41:08] | I’ll see you tomorrow… | 明天见 |
[41:11] | Jane. | 简 |
[41:20] | Who is it? | 谁啊 |
[41:21] | It’s me. Open up. | 我 开门 |
[41:27] | What’s wrong? Are you okay? | 怎么了 你还好吧 |
[41:29] | Remember how you said Jane is Deb? | 还记得你告诉我 简就是黛比吗 |
[41:31] | Okay, what if you’re onto something? | 假如你没说错呢 |
[41:32] | Turns out, Jane was shot the same day Deb died. | 黛比出车祸 简中枪 发生在同一天 |
[41:36] | That’s just a coincidence. | 那只是个巧合 |
[41:38] | I just came back from the hospital where they took Jane. | 我刚从当时收治简的医院回来 |
[41:40] | I spoke with a nurse who said she flatlined. | 我跟一位护士谈过 她说简当时没心跳了 |
[41:45] | Jane died and came back to life. | 简死而复生 |
[41:50] | You said, “Jane is Deb.” | 你说简就是黛比 |
[41:53] | Stacy… | 史黛西 |
[41:55] | You might be right. | 也许你是对的 |