时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | See that aspiring model there? | 看见那个满怀抱负的模特没 |
[00:01] | That was me — Deb — see tuntil the day I died. | 那就是我 黛比 直到我死的那天 |
[00:05] | I thought I’d go straight to heaven, | 我以为我会直接上天堂 |
[00:07] | but there was a bit of a mix-up | 但是出了点小乱子 |
[00:08] | and I woke up in someone else’s body. | 结果我在别人的躯体中醒来 |
[00:11] | So now I’m Jane, | 所以现在我成了简 |
[00:13] | a super-busy lawyer with my very own assistant. | 一名拥有个人助理的超忙律师 |
[00:16] | I got a new life, a new wardrobe, | 我有了新的生活 新的衣着 |
[00:18] | and the only people who really know what’s going on with me | 而唯一知道真相的人 |
[00:21] | are my girlfriend stacy and my guardian angel, fred. | 是我的闺蜜史黛西和我的守护天使弗雷德 |
[00:24] | I used to think everything happened for a reason… | 我一直觉得世间万事必有其因 |
[00:27] | and, well, I sure hope I was right. | 好吧 我真希望我没想错 |
[00:42] | Good morning, sweetie. | 早 亲爱的 |
[00:44] | Did you finish reviewing my contract for my sitcom? | 我和情景喜剧组的合同你审核完了吗 |
[00:47] | I just got it last night. | 我昨晚才收到 |
[00:48] | So, did you finish? | 那你审核完了吗 |
[00:50] | I had a date with Owen. | 我昨晚和欧文有约 |
[00:50] | JimmyBeck | 华哥 |
[00:52] | He was so sweet. | 他太贴心了 |
[00:54] | He brought me to this new place on Sunset — | 他带我去了日落大道上的新餐厅 |
[00:56] | I’m sorry. Can we do the girl talk later? | 抱歉 闲事能等下再聊吗 |
[00:58] | – You need to see this. – Sure. | -你得先看下这个 -好的 |
[01:04] | Sweetie! | 亲爱的 |
[01:05] | – That is fantastic! – It’s my bad side. | -这太棒了 -这是我丑的那个侧面 |
[01:08] | I told them twice not to shoot me from the left. | 我和他们说了两次不要从左边拍我 |
[01:09] | No. Wait. I thought your left side was your good side. | 不 慢着 我记得你是左边好看 |
[01:12] | Tush, yes, face no. | 左臀好看 左脸就不行了 |
[01:14] | Can you believe Brian has photo approval and I don’t? | 凭什么布莱恩可以选照片 而却我不行 |
[01:17] | Well, he is the star. | 他是明星嘛 |
[01:18] | For now. | 暂时是 |
[01:20] | Stacy. | 史黛西 |
[01:21] | You’re dating him. | 你在和他约会 |
[01:23] | Right. So we should be equal. | 对 所以我们应该是平等的 |
[01:25] | I bet his lawyer reviewed his contract last night. | 我打赌他的律师昨晚就审核完了他的合同 |
[01:28] | Wow. Are you kidding me? | 你开玩笑呢吧 |
[01:30] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[01:31] | It’s been a long week. | 这周事情接二连三 |
[01:32] | First, I get the new job, and then Fred leaves — | 先是我找到了新工作 接着弗雷德走了 |
[01:34] | Well, you left him. | 其实是你离开了他 |
[01:36] | Remember? You broke his heart. | 记得吗 你伤透了他的心 |
[01:38] | Yeah. I feel bad. | 对 我很内疚 |
[01:40] | Anyway, on my TV show, | 话说回来 在电视剧里 |
[01:42] | I’ve been feeling all this pressure to be funny and sexy. | 我也感受着身为幽默性感女人的压力 |
[01:45] | But that is no excuse to snap at my best friend. | 但我不能因为这个就对我的死党发飙 |
[01:49] | Okay. All right. | 好啦 |
[01:51] | I will review your contract before lunch. I promise. | 午餐前我就审核你的合同 我保证 |
[01:54] | Great. I will have my assistant call you at 1:00. | 太好了 我会让我助理一点打电话给你 |
[01:56] | You have an assistant? | 你有助理啦 |
[01:57] | Yes! And you would know that if you read my contract. | 对 如果你看了我的合同 你早就知道了 |
[02:21] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[02:22] | The 12th floor. Are you going to Harrison & Parker? | 12楼 你要去哈里森·帕克律所吗 |
[02:24] | – That’s right. – Is it someone’s birthday? | -对 -有人过生日吗 |
[02:26] | Are you like one of those singing telegrams? | 你是那种唱歌传情的人吗 |
[02:28] | I have always wanted to do that. | 我早就想那么玩了 |
[02:29] | Uh, no. I’m meeting a lawyer. | 不 我是来见律师的 |
[02:32] | – Sorry. – It’s okay. | -抱歉 -没事 |
[02:34] | Hey, boss. | 老板 |
[02:35] | Oh, my god. Oh. | 天啊 |
[02:36] | Princess Guinevere. | 格温娜维尔公主 |
[02:37] | Oh. I’ve seen you at Medieval Mania. | 我在中世纪狂热俱乐部见过你 |
[02:40] | I love the jousts and the feasts | 我超爱马上枪术比赛 美味盛飨 |
[02:42] | and the unlimited grog — | 以及无限畅饮的烈酒 |
[02:43] | You’re the one who screams “Take it off!” | 你每次看到王子穿护裆 |
[02:45] | whenever the prince wears a codpiece. | 就会尖叫”脱掉” |
[02:47] | That’s me. | 是我 |
[02:48] | I’m here to see Grayson Kent. | 我是来见格雷森·肯特的 |
[02:50] | Oh. I’ll take you. | 我带你去 |
[02:51] | Uh, coffee, my lady? | 喝咖啡吗 公主 |
[03:01] | When my father died last year, | 我父亲去年过世的时候 |
[03:02] | he left Medieval Mania to me and my brother, Lance. | 把中世纪狂热俱乐部留给了我和我哥兰斯 |
[03:05] | Wait. His two kids’ names are Guinevere and lance? | 慢着 他给两个孩子起名叫格温娜维尔和兰斯 |
[03:05] | 分别为亚瑟王传说中的皇后及首位圆桌骑士 两人有私情 | |
[03:08] | Yeah. And Merlin was our goldfish. | 对 我们还有条金鱼叫梅林 |
[03:11] | Our dad was really into the medieval thing. | 我爸爸是个真正的中世纪迷 |
[03:13] | Looks like you’re pretty into it, too. | 看来你也很痴迷 |
[03:16] | I love my job, | 我喜欢自己的工作 |
[03:16] | but I’m in my garb ’cause I have a matinee in an hour. | 我这身打扮是为了一小时后的日场演出 |
[03:19] | If I understood you correctly, | 如果我理解无误的话 |
[03:21] | – Lance wants to sell the business, but you don’t. – Yes. | -兰斯想把这产业卖了可你不想 -对 |
[03:23] | He says the building’s sitting on top of valuable property. | 他说现在那栋楼是最值钱的产业了 |
[03:26] | And yesterday, I was served with this. | 而昨天 我收到了这张传票 |
[03:31] | An action for partition. | 财产分割的起诉 |
[03:33] | Lance is suing to force you to sell to a third party. | 兰斯上诉要强迫你把产业卖给第三方 |
[03:36] | This would have broken dad’s heart. | 这一定会伤透我爸的心 |
[03:40] | Will you help me? | 你愿意帮我吗 |
[03:42] | A damsel in distress? | 对这样一位楚楚可怜的落难少女 |
[03:44] | How could I say no? | 我怎能说不 |
[03:49] | I brought you coffee. | 咖啡来了 |
[03:51] | I got my own. | 我自己倒了 |
[03:53] | But maybe the princess would like a refill. | 但那位公主或许需要续杯 |
[03:57] | You’ve got a big client coming in today. | 你今天有大客户要来 |
[04:00] | Madonna, Lady Gaga, | 是麦当娜 Lady Gaga |
[04:01] | Sean Penn, or Courtney Love? | 西恩·潘 还是寇特尼·洛芙 |
[04:02] | – Kelly Witsett. – Is that Snooki’s real name? | -凯莉·维赛特 -那是史努基的真名吗 |
[04:05] | No. It’s the bargain basement Bridezilla. | 不 是打折区的那位疯狂新娘 |
[04:08] | Oh. Her? | 是她啊 |
[04:09] | She wants to sue Conrad’s Bridal. | 她想要起诉康拉德新娘 |
[04:11] | A bride goes to a blowout sale, | 这新娘去打折区血拼 |
[04:13] | She gets into a fight over a discount gown, | 因为一件打折婚纱和别人争执起来 |
[04:15] | – and now she wants to sue? – That’s right. | -而现在她要起诉 -对 |
[04:17] | No way. This has “frivolous lawsuit” written all over it, | 不行 这案子简直是无理取闹 |
[04:19] | and I don’t do frivolous. | 我可不接这种案子 |
[04:20] | It’s not frivolous. | 这不是无理取闹 |
[04:22] | I’m sorry. And you are? | 不好意思 你是 |
[04:24] | Jacob Campbell. I’m kelly’s fiance. | 雅各布·坎贝尔 我是凯利的未婚夫 |
[04:26] | Oh. Where’s Kelly? | 那凯利在哪里 |
[04:28] | She’s in the hospital. | 她在医院 |
[04:30] | Ms. Bingum, my fiancee was injured pretty badly | 宾格温女士 我未婚妻在那家婚纱店 |
[04:32] | at that bridal store. | 伤得很严重 |
[04:33] | Please come see for yourself? | 你自己来看看吧 |
[04:36] | I suffered head trauma, a ruptured spleen, | 我头部受伤 脾脏破裂 |
[04:39] | and a punctured kidney. | 肾脏穿孔 |
[04:41] | I am so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[04:43] | I had no idea. | 我之前不知情 |
[04:44] | This photo made National News. | 这张照片上了《国家新闻》 |
[04:47] | It appears as though Kelly’s fighting for a dress. | 看上去像是凯利在为婚纱和别人争抢 |
[04:49] | Yeah. I’ve seen this. | 是 我看过了 |
[04:51] | You saw a whacked-out bridezilla. | 你所看到的是位发飙的疯狂新娘 |
[04:52] | Now look at it this way. | 横过来看看 |
[04:54] | My fiancee isn’t fighting. | 我未婚妻不是在争抢 |
[04:55] | She’s lying on the floor, screaming in pain. | 她是躺在地板上 痛苦地尖叫 |
[04:59] | Conrad’s deliberately released the photo | 康拉德故意以误导的角度 |
[05:00] | at the wrong angle. | 将这张照片发布了出去 |
[05:01] | The sale was supposed to be fun. | 去参加抢购本应很好玩的 |
[05:04] | The store had a big ad in the paper | 这家店在报纸上登了巨幅广告 |
[05:06] | inviting brides to a deal of a lifetime. | 吸引新娘去选购婚纱 |
[05:10] | “Bride-A-Palooza Super Sale. | “新娘疯狂大抢购 |
[05:11] | “All brides get a free mini veil. | 每位到场新娘均可免费获得一件迷你马甲” |
[05:13] | Find your dream dress at a dream price.” | 以最理想的价格买到你梦寐以求的礼服” |
[05:16] | They simply weren’t prepared | 一大群新娘蜂拥而至 |
[05:17] | for the number of women who showed up. | 他们根本没做好准备 |
[05:19] | I tried to get out, | 我想要挤出来 |
[05:21] | But I fell down, and people just kept coming. | 但我摔倒了 人群又不断涌来 |
[05:24] | This is a clear case of reckless endangerment, | 这明显是一起危害他人安全罪 |
[05:25] | which is what I stated in my complaint. | 我在投诉中也提到了 |
[05:28] | Are you a lawyer? | 你是律师吗 |
[05:29] | A third-year law student. | 我是法学院大三的学生 |
[05:31] | But I had to take a leave of absence to take care of Kelly. | 但我必须得请假照顾凯利 |
[05:34] | And you need my help so Conrad’s takes this seriously. | 而你要我出马 让康拉德严肃对待此事 |
[05:37] | Oh, no. Here we go again. | 不会吧 怎么又来了 |
[05:41] | – I’ll turn it off. – No. | -我来关掉 -别 |
[05:43] | No. I want Jane to hear it. | 别 我想让简看看 |
[05:45] | I’m here with Steven Conrad, president of Conrad’s Bridal. | 这位是康拉德新娘的总裁 史蒂文·康拉德 |
[05:49] | Is it true that Kelly Witsett, | 凯莉·维赛特 |
[05:51] | A.K.A. the brgain basement Bridezilla, | 也就是那位打折区的疯狂新娘 |
[05:53] | is now suing your store? | 真的要起诉你们店吗 |
[05:55] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 记者小姐 |
[05:56] | That woman was out of control the day of the sale, | 那位女士在大减价那天失去了理智 |
[05:59] | and she’s out of control once again. | 现在再次失去理智了 |
[06:01] | You liar. | 大骗子 |
[06:01] | It’s okay, baby. | 别激动 宝贝 |
[06:02] | And now she’s trying to get a payday for a fight she started. | 她挑起了一场混战 现在还想要赔偿 |
[06:07] | Jacob, Kelly, | 雅各布 凯利 |
[06:08] | just wait till they see the fight I’m about to start. | 你们就等着看我发起反击吧 |
[06:14] | I’m confused. | 我有个问题 |
[06:15] | Your card says “LMN Public Relations.” | 你名片上印的是”LMN公关公司” |
[06:17] | Are you a P.R. Exec? | 你是公关经理吗 |
[06:19] | Yes. I planned the Bride-A-Palooza Super Sale. | 是的 是我策划了”新娘疯狂大抢购” |
[06:21] | – But you’re not a lawyer. – No. | -但你不是律师 -没错 |
[06:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:24] | Well, this is a settlement conference, Ms. Davis. | 戴维斯小姐 这是一次调解会议 |
[06:27] | So we’ll just wait for the lawyers to show up. | 所以我们还是等律师过来吧 |
[06:30] | They’re not sending any lawyers. | 我看他们根本没派律师来 |
[06:32] | Mr. Campbell’s right. | 坎贝尔先生说得对 |
[06:33] | This doesn’t have to get litigious. | 这事儿根本没必要闹上法庭 |
[06:35] | Ms. Davis, this is not a P.R. issue. | 戴维斯小姐 这不是什么公关事件 |
[06:38] | Mr. Campbell’s fiance was seriously injured. | 坎贝尔先生的未婚妻伤得很重 |
[06:41] | Now, my client found this footage online, | 我的委托人在网上找到了这个视频 |
[06:45] | taken by another customer. | 是另一位顾客录下的 |
[06:47] | So let’s just take a look. | 我们来看一看吧 |
[06:51] | There’s Kelly — she’s shopping for a dress, | 凯利在那里 她正在挑选婚纱 |
[06:53] | then she’s brutally thrown to the ground, | 然后她被野蛮地推倒在地上 |
[06:55] | where she is kicked and stomped and crushed. | 被其他顾客踩踏挤压 |
[06:58] | Help me, please! Somebody! | 救命 谁来救救我 |
[07:00] | Please help me! | 救我 |
[07:05] | We want to make things right. | 我们也想处理好这件事情 |
[07:06] | And I am authorized to make a settlement offer. | 公司授权我来开价和解 |
[07:10] | $5,000? | 五千美元 |
[07:12] | And… | 还有 |
[07:14] | a gift certificate for a free wedding dress. | 一张免费婚纱礼券 |
[07:18] | All I need is for you to sign right here. | 你们只需在这里签个字 |
[07:23] | A gag order? | 封口令 |
[07:24] | A privacy agreement. | 是保密协议 |
[07:25] | This barely covers a day at the hospital. | 这点钱连一天的住院费都付不清 |
[07:28] | And it’s a very generous offer. | 我们已经很慷慨了 |
[07:30] | This was an unfortunate accident, | 这是一场不幸的事故 |
[07:32] | but Conrad’s did nothing wrong. | 但康拉德没有做错什么 |
[07:34] | You may be able to spin this for the news, | 你可以在新闻上这样狡辩 |
[07:36] | but the jury will see the truth when they see this video. | 但陪审团看完这个视频后会了解真相的 |
[07:39] | So we’ll see Conrad’s lawyers in court. | 我们要和康拉德的律师法庭上见 |
[07:47] | Do me. | 帮个忙[上我] |
[07:48] | Love to. | 很乐意 |
[07:51] | How’s the princess? | 公主怎么样了 |
[07:53] | Fantastic. Thank you. | 好极了 谢谢关心 |
[07:55] | Oh, you meant the client. | 你指的是那个客户啊 |
[07:56] | Good. We got an expedited hearing. | 很好 我们申请到了加急聆讯 |
[07:58] | Great. | 非常好 |
[07:59] | And why is this princess so fantastic? | 那我面前这位公主为什么感觉好极了呢 |
[08:01] | Because I got us reservations | 因为我给咱俩预定了 |
[08:02] | at Oxtail Tavern’s Festival of Venison. | 牛尾酒馆鹿肉节那天的位子 |
[08:06] | Good morning. | 早安 |
[08:10] | What’s your ex-girlfriend doing here? | 你的前女友还在这里干嘛 |
[08:12] | I thought her case was over. | 她的案子不是已经结了吗 |
[08:13] | She lost her job, so she’s working here as a temp. | 她丢了工作 在这里当临时工 |
[08:17] | Which means it’s just temporary. | 只是临时的 |
[08:21] | From girlfriend to client to employee. | 从女友变成客户 又变成员工 |
[08:24] | Listen, if it’s a problem… | 如果你介意的话… |
[08:25] | No, no. It’s not a problem. | 不 这没什么大不了 |
[08:27] | In fact, I’m swamped, and I could use the help. | 正好我那儿缺人 可以叫她帮忙 |
[08:34] | All rise. | 全体起立 |
[08:41] | Why? What’s wrong? | 怎么了 有什么问题 |
[08:43] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[08:44] | It’s just that judge — I’m kind of dating him. | 只不过 我正在和那个法官约会 |
[08:50] | Ms. Bingum. | 宾格温女士 |
[08:52] | Yes. | 是的 |
[08:53] | Uh, the attorney on record is Jacob Campbell. | 登记的律师是雅各布·坎贝尔 |
[08:56] | Last-minute change. I am now lead counsel. | 临时改的 现在我是首席律师 |
[08:58] | Is there an issue, your honor? | 有问题吗 法官大人 |
[09:01] | I believe there is. | 我觉得有点问题 |
[09:03] | I am sua sponte recusing myself. | 我主动要求撤换法官 |
[09:05] | I don’t want to risk the appearance of impropriety, | 鉴于我和宾格温女士的私人关系 |
[09:07] | given the nature of my relationship with Ms. Bingum. | 我不想冒裁决不当的风险 |
[09:10] | For clarity, perhaps his honor would care to elaborate | 为明确起见 希望法官大人能够说明一下 |
[09:13] | on this relationship. | 我们是什么关系 |
[09:18] | – We’ve been on a few dates. – Seven. | -我们约过几次会 -七次 |
[09:19] | Would you say, on the record, that things are going well? | 可否说明一下关系是否发展顺利 |
[09:24] | If they weren’t, | 要是不顺利 |
[09:24] | I wouldn’t be recusing myself, Ms. Bingum. | 我把自己撤换了干嘛 宾格温女士 |
[09:28] | That is all. | 就这样 |
[09:30] | Go on with your bad self. | 继续使坏吧你 |
[09:38] | These files are from 2007. | 这些是07年的文件 |
[09:41] | I need you to digitize them. | 我需要你把它们录入电脑 |
[09:42] | And when you’re done, the paper files need to be shredded. | 录完后要把纸质文件粉碎 |
[09:45] | Okay. I’m on it. | 好的 我这就开始 |
[09:46] | And then you can start on 2008. I need this by Wednesday. | 做完后你再录08年的 星期三交给我 |
[09:50] | – This Wednesday? – Is that a problem? | -这周三吗 -有问题吗 |
[09:53] | Well, it’s just that I can’t stay late tonight… | 我今天不能加班到太晚 |
[09:55] | for personal reasons. | 有点私事 |
[09:58] | This job requires long hours. | 这份工作的工时很长 |
[10:00] | If you can’t hack it, | 如果你做不来 |
[10:01] | I suggest you reconsider the position. | 我建议你考虑换个工作 |
[10:04] | I can hack it. | 我能做好 |
[10:06] | Good. | 很好 |
[10:10] | Red leather, yellow leather, | 红凤凰 粉凤凰 |
[10:13] | red leather, yellow leather. | 红粉凤凰 花凤凰 |
[10:15] | Red leather, yellow leather — | 红凤凰 黄凤凰 |
[10:17] | E-excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[10:19] | What?! I am trying to warm up my vocal cords. | 干嘛 我正在开嗓 |
[10:21] | I’m so sorry for the interruption. | 很抱歉打断了你 |
[10:22] | Um, here’s your nonfat, soy foam Latte. | 这是你要的脱脂大豆泡沫拿铁 |
[10:27] | I put your lipstick on ice in your trailer, | 我把你的口红放在房车里冰起来了 |
[10:30] | organized by gloss. | 是按光泽度排列的 |
[10:32] | And your agent called. | 还有你的经纪人打来电话 |
[10:33] | You got the Cheezy chips commercial. | 奇滋薯片请你去拍广告 |
[10:35] | Oh, my God. I’m gonna be the Cheezy girl. | 天啊 那我就是奇滋女孩了 |
[10:38] | Brian! | 布莱恩 |
[10:39] | – Brian – Hey, babe. | -布莱恩 -嗨 宝贝 |
[10:42] | Guess who’s the new spokesperson for Cheezy chips. | 猜猜奇滋薯片的新代言人是谁 |
[10:45] | Me! | 就是我 |
[10:46] | Well, my character, Officer Fellows. | 准确地说 是我演的菲洛斯警官 |
[10:49] | Wow. Stacy, that’s… | 史黛西 这真是 |
[10:50] | Incredible. I know. | 难以置信对吧 我知道 |
[10:53] | It’s a national commercial, | 这是个全国播放的广告 |
[10:54] | and they’re going to shoot it right here. | 而且就在这里拍摄 |
[10:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:58] | – What? – I don’t know. | -怎么了 -没怎么 |
[10:59] | I just…don’t want you to devalue your work | 我只是不希望你贬低自己的工作 |
[11:02] | or besmirch Officer Fellows. | 或者说给菲洛斯警官抹黑 |
[11:05] | Besmirch? | 抹黑 |
[11:06] | It means… | 就是说 |
[11:07] | It means… | 就是说 |
[11:08] | Summer, call my agent | 萨莫 打电话给我经纪人 |
[11:10] | and tell her I will not be the Cheezy girl. | 告诉她我才不当什么奇滋女孩 |
[11:14] | And then get me a low-carb cranberry muffin, | 再给我拿个低卡红莓松饼 |
[11:16] | but remove all the cranberries. | 但是要把所有红莓都去掉 |
[11:20] | I like the flavor, but the berries — | 我喜欢红莓的味道 但它们会… |
[11:21] | Stick in your teeth. | 粘在牙上 |
[11:23] | You complete me. | 知我者 莫你也 |
[11:30] | Nice suit. | 套装不错嘛 |
[11:31] | The princess dress was in the wash. | 公主裙洗了还没干 |
[11:32] | Where the hell is the judge? She’s late. | 法官哪儿去了 怎么还没来 |
[11:35] | I’m right here, counselor. | 我来了 大律师 |
[11:37] | I thought judge Singer was presiding. | 不是辛格法官来主审吗 |
[11:39] | For personal reasons, we swapped. | 出于私人原因 我们换岗了 |
[11:41] | I apologize for my tardiness, | 抱歉我迟到了 |
[11:42] | But I’ve been getting up to speed | 但我已经准备好 |
[11:44] | on this rather unusual case. | 尽快解决这起离奇案件 |
[11:45] | – Can we get started? – Oh, yes, your honor. | -可以开始了吗 -当然 法官大人 |
[11:47] | We’re asking the court to dismiss the action for partition | 我们请求当庭驳回财产分割的上诉 |
[11:50] | and instead compel the plaintiff | 转而强制原告 |
[11:52] | to accept a timed, structured buyout. | 接受限时的公司收购 |
[11:54] | It’s a win-win. | 这是个双赢策略 |
[11:54] | Gwen keeps Medieval Mania, | 格温可保留中世纪狂热俱乐部 |
[11:56] | and Lance gets the sale price paid out | 兰斯可获得与出售俱乐部等价的收益 |
[11:58] | over the next 5 to 10 years, as his sister can afford it. | 视其姊的支付能力 付清时间为五到十年 |
[12:00] | No way. I want the money now. | 没门 钱我现在就要 |
[12:02] | Your honor, this is a simple family dispute. | 法官大人 这是一起普通的家庭纷争 |
[12:05] | Actually, it’s not. | 其实不是 |
[12:06] | I’m assuming you’ve seen the operating agreement | 我想你已经看过他们父亲 |
[12:08] | drawn up by their father. | 制定的运营协议了 |
[12:10] | – Yes, but — – there is no “but,” Ms. Kaswell. | -是 但是 -没有但是 卡斯维女士 |
[12:12] | Their father was very passionate about the medieval era. | 他们的父亲对中世纪时期有特殊情结 |
[12:15] | Under subsection 3 of the bylaws — | 根据章程第三节 |
[12:17] | “The parties must settle | “双方必须依照 |
[12:18] | using the laws of Richard the Lionheart.” | 狮心王理查的法律进行谈判” |
[12:21] | Your honor, that was clearly a joke. | 法官大人 这摆明是开玩笑 |
[12:24] | It’s unusual, but it’s binding. | 这样的细则很少见 但依然具有约束力 |
[12:28] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[12:29] | Choice-of-law clauses are recognized by our legal system. | 法律选择条款受到我们司法系统的认可 |
[12:31] | You know that, counselor. | 你也该知道 律师 |
[12:32] | Henceforth, per the agreement, | 从现在起 每一份协议的制定 |
[12:34] | we will be following 12th century law. | 我们都要遵循十二世纪的法律 |
[12:36] | We’ll recess while I find an expert in the matter. | 在找到此方面的专家之前 暂时休庭 |
[12:38] | That’s absurd. | 太荒唐了 |
[12:40] | You say absurd. | 你觉得荒唐 |
[12:42] | I say ’tis most exciting! | 我却觉得很带劲 |
[12:48] | You’ve heard Kelly Witsett called “Bridezilla,” | 你们听见凯莉·维赛特被叫做”疯狂新娘” |
[12:50] | “Out of control,” “Crazy.” | “不要命” “失心疯” |
[12:53] | But I am certain that you will feel differently | 但我确信 了解事实真相之后 |
[12:55] | After seeing what really happened. | 大家的观点会有所改变 |
[12:58] | Objection! | 反对 |
[12:59] | I move to exclude the video, | 我反对播放视频 |
[13:00] | As it is more prejudicial than probative. | 它不足为据 且易引发偏见 |
[13:02] | Oh, sure — if you define “prejudicial” | 是吗 凡对你方不利的证据 |
[13:04] | as any evidence that doesn’t support your case. | 都”易引发偏见” 对吗 |
[13:06] | – It only serves to inflame the jury. – No. | -你这么做只是想煽动陪审团 -不是的 |
[13:08] | Not to mention we have a chain-of-custody issue. | 更不用说 此处涉及到了监管链问题 |
[13:11] | Whoa. Wait. What? | 慢着 你说什么 |
[13:12] | Plaintiff’s fiance found the video online, | 虽然原告的未婚夫在网络上找到了视频 |
[13:14] | and opposing counsel has failed to produce the videographer. | 但对方律师未能找到录制者 |
[13:17] | Anonymously sourced evidence is not permissible. | 匿名证据不得使用 |
[13:19] | I’m ruling to exclude. | 我宣布不予采纳 |
[13:21] | Wait. Your honor, please. You can’t! | 等等 法官大人 求您不要 |
[13:23] | – Jacob, stop. – No. | -雅各布 快住口 -不行 |
[13:24] | – Sir. -Judge, the jury needs to see what happened. | -先生 -法官大人 陪审团需要目睹事实 |
[13:26] | Sit down or I’ll hold you in contempt. | 马上坐下 否则判你藐视法庭 |
[13:30] | You have my ruling. | 就此裁决 |
[13:47] | That was a disaster. | 我们输惨了 |
[13:49] | I’m sure it wasn’t as bad as he’s been saying. | 我相信没他说得那么差 |
[13:51] | No, it didn’t go well. | 不 的确出师不利 |
[13:53] | But to paraphrase Calvin Klein — | 借用卡文·克莱的一句话 |
[13:55] | “If the spring line gets panned, there’s always fall.” | “春装停产了 秋装季还会远吗” |
[13:59] | Okay. So you’re either going shopping | 好吧 要么你是想购物了 |
[14:01] | or you have another strategy. | 不然就是你另有妙计 |
[14:02] | A good lawyer always has a plan “B.” | 好的律师总会有备用方案 |
[14:04] | So, Jacob, you and I have to get back to court. | 雅各布 我们得回法庭了 |
[14:06] | And as I’m sure you’ve learned in law school, | 你在法学院肯定也学过 |
[14:08] | it’s not good to keep a judge waiting. | 不能让法官久等 |
[14:13] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[14:16] | Dr. Andrews, these photos were taken | 安德鲁斯医生 这些照片 |
[14:18] | when you admitted Kelly Witsett to the E.R., correct? | 都是凯莉·维赛特进急救室时拍下的 对吗 |
[14:21] | Yes. And her injuries are consistent with being trampled. | 是的 而且她身上有明显的踩踏伤 |
[14:24] | She had a punctured spleen, | 她脾脏穿孔 |
[14:26] | most likely caused by a high heel — | 很有可能是由高跟鞋踩踏造成的 |
[14:28] | Wait. | 等等 |
[14:29] | So a high heel could puncture a spleen? | 这么说高跟鞋可能造成脾脏穿孔 |
[14:32] | Ms. Witsett was in a prone position, | 维赛特女士当时呈俯卧姿 |
[14:34] | And if a heel struck her flank at just the right angle — | 如果鞋跟以一定角度击向肋部 |
[14:37] | I’m sorry. Hold on. | 抱歉 请等一下 |
[14:38] | To make it easier for the jury to visualize, | 为了增强陪审团的直观感受 |
[14:41] | I would like my lovely assistant to come on down. | 有请我可爱的助理上前来做一下示范 |
[14:48] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:52] | Would a high heel puncturing a spleen | 鞋跟刺伤脾脏的时候 |
[14:54] | look something like this? | 是不是就像这样 |
[14:58] | Objection! This is ridiculous. | 反对 太荒唐了 |
[15:00] | I’m just demonstrating what happened without violating | 我只是在不破坏监管链的情况下 |
[15:02] | chain of custody. | 进行原景重现 |
[15:03] | You’re also scuffing an expensive pair of pumps. | 你还折损了一双高档高跟鞋 |
[15:05] | – True. – I’m allowing it. | -没错 -允许演示 |
[15:07] | – Was that the extent of my client’s injuries? – Uh, no. | -这和我委托人的伤情差不多吗 -不 |
[15:10] | She also suffered a ruptured left kidney, also from a heel. | 她还罹患左肾破裂 也是鞋跟踩踏导致 |
[15:14] | Something like this? | 是像这样吗 |
[15:17] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:18] | And trauma to the head caused by a sharp blow. | 而头部外伤是由重击引起的 |
[15:22] | Objection! | 反对 |
[15:23] | Your honor, she’s trying to prejudice the jury. | 法官大人 她在向陪审团灌输偏见 |
[15:26] | By “prejudice,” do you mean | 你所谓的”偏见”是指 |
[15:27] | that the jury will never look at Manolos the same way? | 陪审团今后会对高跟鞋另有认识吗 |
[15:30] | ’cause that’s true. | 这倒是真的 |
[15:30] | I think we get your point, Ms. Bingum. | 我想你已经阐明观点了 宾格温女士 |
[15:33] | In fact, I may never shop again. | 说实话 我可能再也不敢上街购物了 |
[15:35] | I’m calling a short recess. | 我宣布短暂休庭 |
[15:38] | – Keep it. Have a good one. – Thanks. | -别找了 拿着吧 -多谢 |
[15:40] | Hey, there, judge. | 你好啊 法官 |
[15:41] | Hey! How was court? | 嗨 庭审怎么样 |
[15:44] | I think I made an impression on the jury. | 我觉得自己打动了陪审团 |
[15:46] | So not bad, even though I have a long way to go. | 不算差吧 不过任重而道远 |
[15:48] | Well, I am so glad we’re dating. | 幸好我们约会了 |
[15:49] | If I hadn’t recused myself from your trial, | 如果我没有从你那场审判撤出 |
[15:51] | I wouldn’t be sitting on the most fascinating case. | 就碰不上这么奇妙的案件了 |
[15:53] | I guess I come with perks. | 看来约我还有福利呀 |
[15:55] | Indeed. | 确实 |
[15:56] | I’m adjudicating a case using medieval law. | 我要用中世纪法律审理案件 |
[15:59] | – Oh, really? Oh, it’s awesome. – Awesome! | -真的吗 太酷了 -酷毙了 |
[16:01] | Well, except for the — the defense attorney. | 只不过 辩护律师太不给力 |
[16:03] | Whine, whine, whine, whine, whine. | 牢骚满腹 抱怨来抱怨去的 |
[16:05] | I wish I could tell the princess to drop her jackass lawyer. | 真希望能劝公主辞了那个白痴律师 |
[16:07] | Oh. The — the defendant’s a-a princess? | 被告是位公主吗 |
[16:09] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不是的 |
[16:10] | She — she plays one at Medieval Mania. | 她在中世纪狂热俱乐部扮演公主 |
[16:12] | Oh. You ever heard of it? It’s fun. We should go sometime. | 你听说过吗 很好玩的 改天我们一起去 |
[16:14] | Yeah. I’d love to. | 好啊 我很愿意 |
[16:15] | Um, tell me more about this jackass lawyer. | 再说说她那白痴律师吧 |
[16:18] | Just want to get a mental picture. | 让我脑补一下 |
[16:20] | Uh, square jaw. | 方下巴 |
[16:21] | Puffy hair. No sense of humor. | 蓬头发 严重缺乏幽默感 |
[16:23] | I mean, come on, dude. | 拜托 老兄 |
[16:24] | 12th century law? Enjoy the ride! | 是十二世纪法律啊 玩得开心点嘛 |
[16:26] | Well, I’m sure he’s just trying to be earnest. | 我觉得他只是行事严谨 |
[16:29] | Well, I guess. | 可能吧 |
[16:31] | – Yeah. – I just hope this trial goes on long enough | -是啊 -希望这次审判时间长点 |
[16:33] | So I don’t get stuck with Eagan vs. Schwartz. | 这样我就不用纠结伊根对施瓦茨案了 |
[16:35] | Oh, my god. | 上帝啊 |
[16:36] | Patent case. Total yawn. | 专利案件 无聊透了 |
[16:37] | Oh. Anyway, you wouldn’t happen to have | 对了 你手头有没有 |
[16:39] | a spare crespinette laying around, would you? | 闲置的律用假发 |
[16:41] | A crespinette would be… | 律用假发是… |
[16:43] | Oh! A hat worn by medieval nobility. | 中世纪贵族戴的帽子 |
[16:47] | you know, I’m fresh out. | 你知道 我只是个新手 |
[16:48] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是啊 |
[16:49] | Ah. Well, eBay, here I come. | 好吧 等我去淘宝淘一顶 |
[16:51] | Jane, ’tis glorious to look upon you. | 简 见到你荣幸之至 |
[16:58] | You know, those snacks are only for the cast. | 这些零食是专供演员吃的 |
[17:00] | And I see you’ve been eating more than your fair share. | 你吃得够多了 有什么资格说我 |
[17:03] | Did you bring my contract? | 把我的合同带来了吗 |
[17:04] | Right here. | 在这儿呢 |
[17:05] | Sign it, quick, before the producers realize | 快签字 趁制片方还没意识到 |
[17:07] | they’ve made a horrible mistake. | 他们签你是大错特错 |
[17:09] | Kind of like the mistake you made by dumping Fred, | 就像是你甩了弗雷德 后悔去吧 |
[17:11] | who’s way too good for you. | 你根本配不上他 |
[17:12] | That is none of your business. | 闲事少管 |
[17:14] | And all deliveries go to my assistant. | 所有文件都交到我的助理那里 |
[17:15] | But she’s very busy right now. | 不过她现在很忙 |
[17:18] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[17:20] | She got angry at me | 她被我惹火了 |
[17:21] | and tossed her smoothie into her purse | 把思慕雪扔进了自己包里 |
[17:24] | – which she thought was mine. | 她还以为那是我的包 |
[17:26] | Our bags look alike, | 我们的包看起来很像 |
[17:27] | but yours is a knockoff. | 可你的是个地摊货 |
[17:28] | Okay. So how about I just give the contract directly to you? | 好吧 不如我把合同直接给你吧 |
[17:32] | How about you just wait for my assistant to be available? | 不如你等我助理有空了再说吧 |
[17:34] | Uh, I’m almost finished. | 我快好了 |
[17:35] | I just have to blow-dry her bills. | 只剩下吹干她的发票了 |
[17:37] | When you’re done, that bag better not smell like spirulina. | 你弄干净后 最好别让包包有海藻味 |
[17:44] | I know. | 我懂 |
[17:46] | Mommy is so sorry that I have to work late tonight. | 妈妈实在抱歉 今晚必须得加班 |
[17:49] | Okay. I love you, too. | 好的 我也爱你 |
[17:53] | Hey, Elisa. | 嗨 伊莉莎 |
[17:54] | – Hey. – Oh, swamped, huh? | -嗨 -文件堆积如山呐 |
[17:55] | Yeah. It’s got to get done. | 是啊 这些都要处理 |
[17:58] | Yeah. That’s debatable. | 不至于吧 |
[17:59] | Just scanning old files? | 只是扫描旧文件吗 |
[18:02] | Yes. | 对啊 |
[18:02] | You know, there’s nothing so pressing | 这事还没紧迫到 |
[18:05] | that you can’t get home to your son. | 让你不能回家陪儿子吧 |
[18:07] | Yeah, but Kim gave me a deadline. | 可是金给了我最后期限 |
[18:10] | I see. | 我知道了 |
[18:12] | Look, Elisa, I know that you’re reluctant | 听着 伊莉莎 我知道你不愿意 |
[18:14] | to tell parker about Eric, but you deserve — | 告诉帕克艾瑞克的事 但是你应该… |
[18:17] | Jane, listen. I appreciate everything, | 简 听着 我很感谢你的关心 |
[18:19] | But please understand that that’s not gonna happen. | 可我有苦衷 不能告诉他 |
[18:22] | Parker has a right to know that he’s the father. | 帕克有权知道自己有个儿子 |
[18:25] | I’m sorry. That sounded so preachy. | 抱歉 这的确有些说教了 |
[18:28] | I-I just… | 我只是… |
[18:30] | I think he can handle it. | 我觉得他能处理好这件事 |
[18:32] | But I can’t. | 可我处理不好 |
[18:33] | Not now. | 现在不是时候 |
[18:35] | I mean, he is my boss, and that’s it. | 他是我的上司 仅此而已 |
[18:39] | There you are. | 终于找到你了 |
[18:41] | Excuse me.I need her. | 不好意思 我找她有点事 |
[18:43] | Wow. What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[18:46] | I just delivered the contract to Stacy, | 我刚刚把合同给了史黛西 |
[18:47] | And I think you need to fire her as your client | 我觉得你最好别做她的律师了 |
[18:49] | and your friend. | 朋友也别做了 |
[18:50] | She’s a little out of control, isn’t she? | 她是有点失控了 |
[18:53] | And The Grand Canyon’s just a little hole in the ground. | 照你这样说大峡谷还只是地上的小洞呢 |
[18:56] | Ever since this acting job, she has totally changed. | 她自从接了这个角色就好像变了个人一样 |
[18:59] | Do you know that she’ll only go to A-list events? | 你知道吗 她现在只出席”重要”场合 |
[19:02] | And she won’t unpack her own shopping bags, | 买回来的东西还得让别人给她拆开 |
[19:04] | and she deleted “Gossip girl” from our DVR | 她还把《绯闻少女》从硬盘录像机上删了 |
[19:06] | because “Blake Lively is competition.” | 因为”布莱克·莱福利是她的竞争对手” |
[19:08] | I know a guy who will pick her up at midnight | 我认识个人可以半夜把她掳走 |
[19:10] | and drop her off south of the border. | 扔到墨西哥去 |
[19:13] | Ooh. No. I’ve got a better idea. | 别这样 我有个更好的主意 |
[19:15] | Expect an evite. | 等着瞧吧 |
[19:16] | – You’re throwing her a party? – Not exactly. | -你要给她办派对吗 -不全是 |
[19:19] | Just RSVP “Yes.” | 就跟她说是派对 |
[19:24] | Hey, did we have a meeting? | 嗨 我们约过要见面吗 |
[19:26] | Please tell me you know something about medieval law. | 你懂中世纪法律吗 |
[19:28] | You know, I may be older than you, but I am not that old. | 我可能比你年纪大一点 可还没那么老 |
[19:31] | I’m in front of this insane judge | 我碰到了这么个白痴法官 |
[19:33] | who intends on trying my case | 他非要按照狮心王查理的法律 |
[19:35] | under the laws of Richard the Lionheart. | 来审理我的案子 |
[19:37] | – Oh, wow. – Yeah. | -天哪 -是啊 |
[19:39] | – Crazy, right? – Yeah. | -疯子 -是啊 |
[19:41] | Should have the bar review this guy. | 真该让律师界调查这家伙 |
[19:43] | No. No. Now, that’s not a good idea. | 不 不 这主意可不好 |
[19:46] | Plus, you know, if the contract in question mandates | 再说 如果涉及的合同授权给中世纪法律 |
[19:49] | medieval law, then medieval law rules the day. | 那就是中世纪法律说了算 |
[19:51] | It’s just how the system works. | 这就是游戏规则 |
[19:53] | You’re right. But the judge is way too into it. | 你说得对 可是那法官太过投入了 |
[19:55] | I swear he’s gonna walk into that courtroom in a funny hat. | 我保证他会带着个律师假发开庭 |
[20:00] | see? He sounds…whimsical. | 瞧 他大概只是闹着玩的 |
[20:03] | Just — Grayson, enjoy the ride. | 格雷森 试着去享受吧 |
[20:05] | These judges get stuck on such boring cases. | 这些法官每天被枯燥的案件缠身 |
[20:08] | Like that patent case that’s floating around. | 时不时就来个专利案件 |
[20:10] | So he’s probably just trying to draw this one out | 他可能只是拿这件案子当挡箭牌 |
[20:12] | to avoid that one, which I hear is a total yawn. | 好躲开另一件超级无聊的案子 |
[20:16] | Uh, hypothetically, I mean. | 我这只是假设 |
[20:17] | You know what? I bet you’re right. | 你说得很有道理 |
[20:18] | – No. – That makes sense. He’s stalling. | -不 -这就对了 他在借机拖延 |
[20:20] | – No. I was just speculating. – I’m gonna go talk to him. | -不 我只是推测 -我得和他谈谈 |
[20:23] | – Uh, please. Stop. – No. I’m gonna put an end to this. | -别去 -不 我得结束这闹剧 |
[20:24] | This is great. I’m gonna — I’m gonna take care of this. | 太好了 我去把这事处理好 |
[20:26] | – Thank you so much. – No. No. Please do not thank me. | -太谢谢你了 -不 别谢我 |
[20:28] | Seriously, don’t thank me and don’t mention my name. | 说真的 别谢我 也别提我的名字 |
[20:36] | Mr. Mckenzie, as an expert on retail security, | 麦肯齐先生 作为零售业安保的专家 |
[20:39] | how would you rate Conrad’s security plan on the day in question? | 您对事故当天康拉德的安保计划作何评价 |
[20:42] | Totally inadequate. | 非常不到位 |
[20:44] | They hired four security guards — | 他们只雇了4名保安 |
[20:45] | far too few to handle a crowd of 500. | 要控制500人的人群 这远远不够 |
[20:48] | How many would it have taken to avoid | 多少保安才够维持现场秩序 |
[20:50] | the injuries sustained by my client? | 避免我的委托人受到伤害呢 |
[20:52] | An algorithm determines how many guards are necessary | 有个公式可以计算需要多少保安 |
[20:55] | to prevent a mob mentality. | 才能控制人群的骚乱情绪 |
[20:56] | You take square footage, number of exits, | 考虑到商场面积 出口数量 |
[20:58] | and foot traffic. | 和客流量 |
[21:00] | They needed 12 guards, not four. | 他们需要12名保安 而不是4名 |
[21:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:05] | Mr. Mckenzie, | 麦肯齐先生 |
[21:06] | this algorithm is described in this book — your book — | 这本书中讲过那个公式 这是你的作品 |
[21:09] | “Shoes, Shirts, and Security: Retail Crowd Control.” | 《鞋子 衬衫与安保:零售业拥挤控制》 |
[21:13] | That’s right. | 对 |
[21:13] | This algorithm says that with 500 people, | 这个公式显示 对于500名顾客 |
[21:17] | they should’ve hired 12 guards. Correct. | 他们应该雇12名保安 |
[21:19] | But what if there were only 200 shoppers? | 可是如果只有200名顾客呢 |
[21:21] | For 200 shoppers, | 200名顾客 |
[21:23] | the four security guards would’ve have been sufficient. | 那4个保安就足够了 |
[21:25] | Do you know how many shoppers attended Conrad’s sale last year? | 你知道去年有多少顾客参加康拉德的抢购吗 |
[21:28] | – No. – 208. | -不知道 -208名 |
[21:29] | And the year before that — 202. | 前年有202名 |
[21:32] | And according to their own P.R. Firm, | 根据他们公关公司的预测 |
[21:34] | they were to expect approximately the same number this year. | 今年的客流量大概会维持在相同水平 |
[21:37] | So how was Conrad’s to know | 所以康拉德怎么会知道 |
[21:40] | that they were gonna get more than twice the average traffic? | 今年的客流量会激增到两倍以上 |
[21:43] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:45] | An honest answer. | 你的回答很诚实 |
[21:47] | With that, your honor, | 法官大人 基于这点 |
[21:48] | we move that you dismiss the case. | 我们请求驳回上诉 |
[21:49] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[21:50] | There is absolutely no evidence of negligence. | 没有玩忽职守的证据 |
[21:53] | The plaintiff has failed to make a prima facie case. | 故原告未能立案 |
[21:55] | Um, your honor, you can’t — | 法官大人 您不能… |
[21:57] | Ah, I think I can, Ms. Bingum. | 我可以 宾格温女士 |
[22:00] | Your client has my sympathy, but the law is not on your side. | 我同情你的委托人 可法律不讲情面 |
[22:04] | Case dismissed without prejudice. | 驳回上诉 无损法定利益 |
[22:12] | It’s open! | 门没关 |
[22:15] | Judge. | 法官 |
[22:17] | What can I do for you, counselor? | 有什么要我帮你 律师 |
[22:19] | I think we both know why I’m here. | 我想我们都心知肚明 |
[22:20] | Let’s pretend one of us doesn’t. | 那就假装其中一个人不明白 |
[22:22] | I think you need to be noble, like a…knight of yore, | 我觉得你最好像昔日骑士一样 表现得高尚点 |
[22:25] | and recuse yourself from my case. | 回避我的案子 |
[22:27] | Is that what you think, sir barrister? | 你就想说这个吗 律师先生 |
[22:30] | Or should I say sir ex parte barrister, | 还是该称你为单方律师 |
[22:32] | who ought to know better than to approach a sitting judge | 你起码该知道 在对方律师不在场的情况下 |
[22:34] | without opposing counsel? | 不该接近法官 |
[22:36] | I get the feeling you’re not as interested in 12th century law | 我感觉你对十二世纪的法律不感兴趣 |
[22:39] | as you are in dodging a certain patent case. | 因为你在回避某件专利案 |
[22:44] | Where’d you hear that? | 你从哪儿听说的 |
[22:46] | Just do the right thing and hand this case to another judge. | 识相点 把这案子转交给其他法官 |
[22:49] | I’m gonna pretend that you didn’t just threaten me. | 我会假装你没威胁过我 |
[22:53] | I wouldn’t call it a — | 我不会把这称为… |
[22:54] | If my adjudication doesn’t sit well with you, | 如果我的判决不合你的心意 |
[22:56] | make an interim appeal. | 你可以临时上诉 |
[22:57] | A little advice — tread lightly, counselor. | 给你提个醒 小心行事 律师 |
[23:06] | Hey, Jane. I got your message. | 简 我收到了你的信息 |
[23:08] | Yeah. I was just rewatching the video. | 是 我刚在重新看录像 |
[23:10] | – Why? -Because we need to find a way to get back into court. | -为什么 -因为我们得想办法重回法庭 |
[23:13] | But the judge dismissed. | 但上诉被驳回了 |
[23:14] | Without prejudice, which means? | 无损法定利益 什么意思呢 |
[23:17] | Uh, if we can find admissible evidence, then we can refile. | 如果我们找到可采纳的证据 就可以再次上诉 |
[23:20] | Yep. But the video was excluded. | 对 可视频不能当做证据 |
[23:22] | Because we didn’t have time to authenticate. | 因为我们没时间鉴定真伪 |
[23:24] | And if we can figure out who shot the video, | 如果我们能找出拍摄者 |
[23:26] | Then we can introduce the footage. | 那就能采用这个视频 |
[23:27] | Yeah. Hopefully. | 对 希望如此 |
[23:29] | All right. | 好 |
[23:30] | Here we go. | 开始 |
[23:36] | Hey. Jane, pause it. | 简 暂停 |
[23:37] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:38] | Uh, rewind a little. | 往回倒一点 |
[23:42] | – All right. Pause it. – Okay.- Right there. | -好 暂停 -好 -就是这里 |
[23:43] | Yeah. The girl waving to the camera. | 这女孩在向摄像机挥手 |
[23:44] | She’s wearing a Fitness Farm T-shirt. That’s my gym. | 她穿着健康农场的运动衫 我也在那里健身 |
[23:48] | Okay. So we will fax a screen grab over to the gym | 好 那我们可以截屏 传真给健身房 |
[23:50] | to see if anyone knows her. With a body like that, | 看有没有人认识她 按她的身材来看 |
[23:52] | she’s doing pilates at least five times a week. | 她一周至少做五次普拉提 |
[23:56] | When their father signed the operating agreement, | 他们父亲签署这份经营协议的时候 |
[23:58] | his children became bound | 他的孩子们就受到了 |
[23:59] | by the laws of Richard the Lionheart, | 狮心王查理法律的约束 |
[24:01] | an amalgam of English and German rules of knightly behavior. | 是英国和德国对于骑士行为规定的结合 |
[24:05] | Professor Martin, how do these laws | 马丁教授 就此案而言 |
[24:06] | apply to the present matter? | 这些法律有何规定 |
[24:08] | In property disputes, | 在财产争议中 |
[24:09] | the litigants were afforded the opportunity | 诉讼当事人被赋予了 |
[24:12] | to determine the merits of their case by force of arms. | 用武力来决定案子胜负的机会 |
[24:16] | I’m sorry. What? | 你说什么 |
[24:18] | More commonly known as trial by combat. | 也就是常说的决斗裁判法 |
[24:21] | Well, there’s a novel approach. So ordered. | 这倒是个新奇的方法 准予执行 |
[24:23] | – Your honor — – You want them to fight? | -法官大人 -你想让他们决斗吗 |
[24:24] | I am ready, willing, and able to face my brother in battle. | 我已准备好 愿意且有能力和我的兄弟决斗 |
[24:28] | I’m afraid that’s not possible. Ms. Welsh is hors de combat. | 我想那不可能 威尔士女士丧失战斗能力了 |
[24:33] | What did you call me? | 你说我什么 |
[24:34] | Hors de combat — | 丧失战斗能力 |
[24:35] | Quite literally, “outside the fight.” | 说白点 就是”无法参加决斗” |
[24:38] | Women were barred from battle, | 法律规定女性不得参加决斗 |
[24:40] | the thought being that their reproductive organs | 因为她们的生殖器 |
[24:42] | could not sustain a blow. | 无法承受打击 |
[24:46] | If I can’t fight, I can’t win. | 不能决斗 我怎么能赢 |
[24:50] | A 12th century catch-22. | 一条自相矛盾的十二世纪法令 |
[24:52] | Actually, the magistrate may name a champion | 事实上 治安官可指定一名捍卫者 |
[24:55] | to fight in her place. | 替她应战 |
[24:57] | The magistrate would be me. | 我就是治安官 |
[25:05] | Who to pick? | 选谁呢 |
[25:07] | – Your honor. – Excellent idea. | -法官大人 -谢谢你自告奋勇 |
[25:09] | I appoint barrister Grayson Kent to fight. | 我指派格雷森·肯特律师前去应战 |
[25:12] | Tomorrow. At Medieval Mania. | 明天在中世纪狂热俱乐部决斗 |
[25:14] | Do you have a preference of weapons, Mr. Kent? | 肯特先生 你想选什么武器呢 |
[25:16] | How about broadswords, your honor? | 法官大人 阔刀怎么样 |
[25:18] | Broadswords it is. May the best man win. | 那就阔刀吧 愿强者取胜 |
[25:30] | Elisa, you’re still here? | 伊莉莎 你怎么还没走 |
[25:32] | Who are you trying to impress? | 你这是想讨好谁啊 |
[25:33] | Hey. Put that down. | 别乱动 |
[25:35] | I have a whole system worked out. | 我都已经整理好了 |
[25:38] | You’re digitizing closed files? | 你在扫描旧文件吗 |
[25:40] | Yes. For Kim Kaswell. | 对 金·卡斯维交给我的 |
[25:42] | And I have a deadline, so… | 还给我定了期限 |
[25:46] | Well, don’t stay too late. | 别太晚回家 |
[25:48] | Jay. | 杰 |
[25:55] | Have a good night. | 晚安 |
[25:57] | You too. | 晚安 |
[26:08] | Did you know that venison was consumed way before | 你知道吗 人类远在食用鸡肉和牛肉前 |
[26:10] | people ever ate chicken or beef? | 就开始吃鹿肉了 |
[26:13] | Did you know that Bernard King scored 19,655 points in his career | 你知道吗 伯纳德·金在篮球生涯中共得19655分 |
[26:17] | but is not in the Hall of Fame? | 却没进入名人堂 |
[26:19] | Why would I know that? | 我怎么会知道 |
[26:20] | Why would I know about deer meat? | 那我又怎么知道鹿肉的事 |
[26:23] | Not to change riveting subjects, | 我不是故意转移话题 |
[26:26] | but…I saw Elisa digitizing files. | 不过我看到伊莉莎在扫描文件 |
[26:32] | And? | 然后呢 |
[26:33] | And I’m just wondering | 我在想 |
[26:34] | if that’s the best use of our resources. | 那样是不是有点浪费人力 |
[26:41] | Since when do you care how I use a temp? | 你怎么连临时工的事都开始管了 |
[26:44] | You’re burying her in busywork. | 你给她安排的工作太多了 |
[26:46] | You still have feelings for her. | 你对她还有感觉 |
[26:48] | It’s not like that. | 你想多了 |
[26:53] | That was convincing. | 你这话好有说服力哦 |
[26:57] | Admit it, Parker — | 承认吧 帕克 |
[26:58] | You’ve fallen for the damsel in distress. | 你被她这个落难的女人迷住了 |
[27:02] | What? | 什么 |
[27:03] | No. I — | 才不是 |
[27:05] | Why do you think I gave her the work? | 你以为我为什么要给她安排那么多工作 |
[27:07] | To see how you would react. | 是要看你作何反应 |
[27:09] | – It was a test? – Can you blame me? | -你在试探我吗 -这能怪我吗 |
[27:11] | I mean, with our past, what do you expect? | 鉴于你的前科 你还指望我信任你吗 |
[27:15] | I don’t know what you want me to say, Kim. | 你还想让我怎么回答 金 |
[27:22] | Enjoy your dinner. | 继续享用你的晚餐吧 |
[27:36] | Sir knight. | 骑士阁下 |
[27:38] | Meet Teri Lee… | 李泰丽在此 |
[27:41] | Master of lance, mace… | 本人精通柳叶刀 狼牙棒 |
[27:44] | And the blade. | 以及短刀 |
[27:46] | W– you know how to do this? | 你知道决斗的要领吗 |
[27:48] | Oh, yeah. I practically grew up at Medieval Mania. | 没错 我从小就在中世纪狂热俱乐部泡着 |
[27:51] | My mom thought I was at the library. | 我妈还以为我去图书馆了 |
[27:53] | The Sir Gawain model. My personal favorite. | 高文爵士的剑 是我个人的最爱 |
[27:57] | You have a favorite sword? | 你竟然还有最喜欢的剑 |
[27:59] | Oh, yeah. Doesn’t everybody? | 没错 不是每个人都有吗 |
[28:01] | Got to admit — you’re freaking me out a little. | 不得不说 你有点吓到我了 |
[28:03] | Grayson, put on your helmet… | 格雷森 戴上你的头盔 |
[28:06] | And try not to get hurt. | 小心别受伤 |
[28:10] | En garde! | 接招吧 |
[28:15] | Still at it. | 还没走啊 |
[28:19] | Figured if you were still here, you’d be starving by now. | 刚还在想 你要还没走估计快饿死了 |
[28:21] | Yeah. I was just about to order a pizza. | 我正打算订个披萨 |
[28:22] | Well, we’re downtown. No one delivers. | 这是市中心 大家都直接去饭店吃 没人送外卖 |
[28:26] | Except you. | 除了你 |
[28:29] | Thank you, Jay. | 多谢 杰 |
[28:30] | Just do me a favor. | 就当帮我个忙 |
[28:32] | Don’t eat at your desk. | 回家吃 |
[28:34] | But I promised Ms. Kaswell — | 但我答应了卡斯维女士 |
[28:35] | You no longer report to Kim. | 你现在不归金管了 |
[28:39] | Go home. | 回家吧 |
[28:40] | That’s an order. | 这是命令 |
[28:43] | Thank you for everything — | 谢谢你做的一切 |
[28:46] | The job, dinner. | 给我工作 还给我带晚餐 |
[28:49] | You’re not the same guy from eight years ago. | 跟八年前比 你好像变了一个人 |
[29:17] | I don’t really understand why I’m here. | 真不明白让我来干嘛 |
[29:20] | Because Stacy is out of control | 因为史黛西已经失控了 |
[29:21] | and we’re bringing her back down to earth. | 我们得让她回到现实 |
[29:23] | She broke my heart and now I’m supposed to help her? | 她伤了我的心 现在我还得帮她 |
[29:26] | Does she even talk about me? | 她提都没提过我吧 |
[29:29] | Fred, this Stacy — | 弗雷德 现在的史黛西 |
[29:31] | this is not the girl you fell in love with. | 已经不是你当初爱上的那个姑娘了 |
[29:34] | I-I can’t see her. | 不行 我不能见她 |
[29:36] | Fred, please. | 弗雷德 拜托 |
[29:38] | Just think of this as you helping me to help her. | 就当是在帮我个忙吧 |
[29:41] | You have no idea what she’s been like to live with. | 你不知道现在跟她住一起多折磨人 |
[29:43] | Wait. By the way — where have you been living? | 对了 顺便问下 你最近都在哪儿住 |
[29:46] | Youth hostel on Sunset. | 日落大道上的青年旅馆 |
[29:48] | It’s a dollar every time I want to use the bathroom. | 每次用卫生间还得另交一美元 |
[29:52] | We’re here for the diva intervention. | 我们来参加耍大牌干预会 |
[29:54] | – Great. – And you brought weapons? | -太棒了 -你们还带了武器 |
[29:56] | Don’t ask. | 别提了 |
[29:57] | So, uh, Stacy’s been a little impossible, huh? | 史黛西现在有点让人难以忍受 是吗 |
[30:00] | Yeah. But we’re gonna nip that in the bud. | 是的 但我们会把她的臭毛病扼杀在摇篮中 |
[30:03] | I have been watching hours of “Intervention.” | 我看过很多集《干涉》 |
[30:06] | And the key to a successful intervention | 干预会成功的关键有三点 |
[30:08] | is patience, purpose, and preparation. | 耐心 决心 还有充分的准备 |
[30:10] | And if that doesn’t work, I got a 10-pound mace in my bag. | 还不管用的话 我包里还有十磅重的狼牙棒 |
[30:13] | She’s here. | 她回来了 |
[30:14] | Oh, great. Okay. Um, places, everyone. | 很好 大家快坐好 |
[30:16] | Um, let’s start with the prepared speeches. | 咱们先把准备好的稿子念了 |
[30:21] | So, who would like to go first? | 谁愿意先来 |
[30:25] | I’ll go first. | 好吧 我先 |
[30:30] | Hello, Stacy. | 你好 史黛西 |
[30:31] | Oh, wow! My half-birthday! | 我的半岁生日 |
[30:34] | You remembered! | 你居然记得 |
[30:37] | Fred, what are you doing here? | 弗雷德 你来干嘛 |
[30:39] | Leaving. | 我走了 |
[30:40] | Fred. Sit. | 弗雷德 坐下 |
[30:43] | Stacy, please sit. | 史黛西 请坐好 |
[30:45] | Where are my presents? | 我的礼物在哪儿 |
[30:46] | Stacy, we all love you. | 史黛西 我们都爱你 |
[30:48] | Of course you do. | 当然 |
[30:50] | Some less than others. | 某些人没那么爱 |
[30:51] | I used to love you. | 我曾经爱过你 |
[30:54] | Stacy, we all want the best for you. | 史黛西 我们都希望你好 |
[30:57] | But your diva-like behavior | 但你耍大牌的行为 |
[30:59] | has negatively affected us in the following ways. | 伤害了我们的感情 具体表现如下 |
[31:01] | Oh, no. What are you doing? | 不是吧 你们要干什么 |
[31:03] | You have been condescending, dismissive — | 你变得高傲 目中无人 |
[31:07] | An intervention? Are you kidding? | 你们不是在搞干预会吧 有没有搞错 |
[31:09] | Please. Just hear us out. | 拜托 请听我们说完 |
[31:11] | I have lines to memorize. | 我还有台词要背 |
[31:12] | And just so you know — | 而且希望你们搞清楚 |
[31:15] | The world treats stars differently. | 明星就是高人一等 |
[31:17] | Deal with it. | 接受现实吧 |
[31:18] | Boy, was Deb ever right. | 天 黛比果然说中了 |
[31:20] | About what? | 说中什么 |
[31:22] | She always said you’d become a pill if you ever made it big. | 她说但凡你今后有点成就 尾巴就会翘上天 |
[31:24] | – “If”?! – I’m sure Deb meant “when.” | -什么叫”但凡” -我想黛比是指”到那时候” |
[31:32] | Well, let me tell you something, Grayson. | 格雷森 我告诉你 |
[31:33] | Deb was always jealous of me. | 黛比一直嫉妒我 |
[31:36] | And no offense, | 无意冒犯 |
[31:37] | but if Deb were here, I would tell her to kiss my ass! | 假如黛比在这儿 我会告诉她滚一边去 |
[31:41] | Well, if she was here, | 她在这儿的话 |
[31:43] | she would tell you to get over yourself. | 会让你别老拿自己当棵葱 |
[31:45] | And I would tell her to | 我要告诉她 |
[31:46] | suck it up and deal with her own failures. | 算了吧 先把自己的问题解决好 |
[31:49] | And she would never speak to you again. | 她肯定再也不会理你了 |
[31:51] | Well, I’m never speaking to you again! | 我也不想再理你了 |
[32:01] | We really need to do this more often. | 我们真该多举办这种活动 |
[32:08] | Hey, Jane. I got your message. | 简 我收到你信息了 |
[32:10] | They I.D.’d the woman? | 他们找到那位女士了吗 |
[32:11] | Yep. | 对 |
[32:12] | And…there she is. | 她在那儿 |
[32:15] | Let’s go say hello. | 我们去打个招呼 |
[32:20] | Ms. Alpert? | 阿伯特女士 |
[32:22] | Yes. Do I know you? | 你好 我认识你吗 |
[32:23] | No, no. I’m a lawyer. | 不认识 我是律师 |
[32:24] | I just had a quick question for you. | 想简单问你个问题 |
[32:26] | You were at Conrad’s Bridal last week, | 上周你去了康拉德新娘 |
[32:28] | and someone filmed you shopping. | 有人拍到你在购物 |
[32:30] | I was wondering if you knew who. | 你认不认识拍摄的人 |
[32:32] | I have no idea. | 不太清楚 |
[32:34] | You — you waved at the camera. | 可是你对镜头挥手了 |
[32:36] | I was just being friendly. | 我只是想表示友好 |
[32:38] | Excuse me, Miss. | 抱歉 小姐 |
[32:39] | Can you please try and think back, | 麻烦你努力回忆一下 |
[32:41] | remember what this person looks like? | 想想那个人长什么样 |
[32:43] | It’s real important. | 这很重要 |
[32:45] | – Everything okay, honey? – Yeah. | -没事吧 亲爱的 -没事 |
[32:46] | What’s going on here? | 怎么了 |
[32:47] | – This is my husband, Tom. – Ah, newlyweds. | -这是我老公 汤姆 -新婚小夫妇 |
[32:50] | Congratulations. | 恭喜恭喜 |
[32:52] | Yeah. It’s three years next month. | 下个月就三周年了 |
[32:54] | But you were buying a wedding dress last week? | 那你们上周还买婚纱干嘛 |
[32:59] | I’m an actress. | 其实 我是个演员 |
[33:01] | And I responded to a Craigslist ad for extra work. | 我在克雷格分类网站上看到广告 接了这份兼职 |
[33:03] | We were told to just show up to the bridal sale | 他们让我们去参加婚纱抢购活动 |
[33:05] | and act like we were excited. | 还要装成很兴奋的样子 |
[33:06] | – “We”? – There were hundreds of us. | -为什么说是”我们” -有几百个演员 |
[33:08] | Wait. So Conrad’s Bridal paid you to pretend to shop? | 也就是说康拉德新娘出钱请你们去假装购物 |
[33:12] | We were paid, but not by Conrad’s. | 是有人付我们钱 但不是康拉德 |
[33:14] | Ms. Alpert, who paid you? | 阿伯特女士 那是谁付的 |
[33:18] | I’m in charge of revamping Conrad’s P.R. Campaign. | 我负责重塑康拉德形象的公关活动 |
[33:20] | And Bride-A-Palooza used to get national coverage, | 新娘疯狂大抢购曾在全国范围受到广泛报道 |
[33:23] | but that’s faded in recent years, correct? | 但近年来没那么热门了 是吗 |
[33:25] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[33:26] | How many customers did you tell Conrad’s to expect? | 你跟康拉德说大概会有多少名顾客参加抢购 |
[33:30] | Approximately 200. | 大概200人 |
[33:32] | Why do you think the actual turnout was so much higher? | 那为什么实际人数却高得多 |
[33:34] | I’m good at my job. | 说明我工作有成果 |
[33:40] | Lucy Alpert, please stand up. | 露西·阿伯特 请起立 |
[33:44] | Do you recognize that woman? | 你认识她吗 |
[33:47] | I’m… I’m not sure. | 不太确定 |
[33:51] | Isn’t she one of the several hundred women you hired | 你不是为了让新娘抢购活动具有报道价值 |
[33:55] | to make sure bride-a-palooza remained newsworthy? | 雇了几百个演员吗 她就是其中之一 |
[33:58] | And isn’t it true that you purposely underestimated | 你是不是故意低估了 |
[34:01] | the crowd size to Conrad’s Bridal | 康拉德新娘当天的顾客人数 |
[34:03] | in the hopes of generating a newsworthy, taffeta riot? | 以造成购物骚乱的效果 制造新闻价值 |
[34:08] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[34:10] | Before you finish that sentence, | 发言之前 你要知道 |
[34:11] | you should know that I subpoenaed your Craigslist ad. | 我已经传召了你在克雷格分类网站上的广告记录 |
[34:15] | So remember — you’re under oath. | 别忘了你发过誓 |
[34:22] | Can’t hear anything. | 什么也没听见 |
[34:30] | No more questions. | 讯问完毕 |
[34:37] | Summer, where are you and why aren’t you answering your phone? | 萨莫 你在哪儿 怎么不接我电话 |
[34:40] | As soon as you get this, you better call me right back or — | 你听到留言 马上给我回电话 |
[34:44] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[34:45] | Uh, you’re not supposed to be here for another hour. | 你早来了一个小时 |
[34:48] | Why were you in Brian’s trailer… | 你怎么在布莱恩的化妆车上… |
[34:50] | In Brian’s bathrobe?! | 还穿着布莱恩的浴衣 |
[34:53] | He wanted a muffin. | 他让我来送松饼 |
[34:55] | Where is he?! | 他在哪儿 |
[34:56] | On set. | 去片场了 |
[34:59] | Background. | 背景准备好 |
[35:01] | And action. | 开始 |
[35:03] | Cheezy chips… | 奇滋薯片 |
[35:04] | A cheese explosion in every bite. | 每嚼一口都会爆发出芝士的香醇美味 |
[35:06] | Crunch on! | 嚼起来吧 |
[35:07] | And cut. | 停 |
[35:08] | Nice work, Brian. | 演得不错 布莱恩 |
[35:10] | Hey, babe. What’s up? | 宝贝 什么事 |
[35:11] | You son of a bitch. | 你这个狗娘养的 |
[35:13] | You’re doing my assistant and my commercial?! | 你上了我的助理 还抢了我的广告片 |
[35:16] | In my defense, you turned down the commercial. | 我可得说 是你自己回绝了这部广告 |
[35:19] | You told me to! | 是你让我拒绝的 |
[35:22] | That’s for Summer! | 这一拳是为萨莫 |
[35:23] | And that’s for besmirching! | 这一拳是为了你对我的侮辱 |
[35:32] | We have an offer. | 他们提供赔偿 |
[35:35] | Six figures. | 六位数的赔偿 |
[35:37] | What? | 天啊 |
[35:38] | That’s enough to pay off Kelly’s bills | 这足够支付凯利的医疗费 |
[35:40] | and your last year of law school. | 以及你法学院最后一年的学费 |
[35:45] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[35:47] | I don’t know how to thank you. | 我不知道该怎么感谢你 |
[35:52] | Just… | 就只能 |
[36:04] | Counselor. | 律师 |
[36:06] | Uh-oh. | 糟了 |
[36:10] | The lawyer I complained about — | 我抱怨过的那个律师 |
[36:11] | He works at your firm, doesn’t he? | 他在你们律所工作 是吧 |
[36:13] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[36:14] | You told him what I told you in confidence. | 你告诉了他我私下跟你说的话 |
[36:15] | I am so sorry. I didn’t mean to. | 我很抱歉 我不是故意的 |
[36:18] | I-I just — | 我只是… |
[36:19] | I wasn’t thinking, and it slipped out. | 我没考虑 就那么脱口而出了 |
[36:21] | And I swear I will never — | 我发誓我再也不会… |
[36:29] | I swear I will never get bored doing that. | 我发誓我永远不会厌倦做这件事 |
[36:32] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have a duel to preside over. | 现在 恕我失陪 我要主持一项决斗 |
[36:36] | I heard. | 我听说了 |
[36:36] | Now, I know you don’t like Grayson, | 我知道你不喜欢格雷森 |
[36:38] | but please don’t let him die. | 但别让他死了 |
[36:49] | Ms. Kaswell. | 卡斯维女士 |
[36:51] | Lady Guinevere. | 格温娜维尔小姐 |
[36:52] | Oh, my god. | 我的天呐 |
[36:53] | Your honor, you have to reconsider your ruling | 法官大人 你必须重新考虑你的裁决 |
[36:55] | Before someone gets hurt. | 免得有人受伤 |
[36:57] | Lex est lex. | 法不容情[拉丁语] |
[37:00] | “The law is the law”? | “法不容情”吗 |
[37:01] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[37:03] | The combat will proceed as ordered. | 决斗会如期举行 |
[37:05] | This is moronic. | 这太傻了 |
[37:08] | And you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[37:09] | I can’t be a part of it. I’m sorry, Kim. | 我不能参加了 很抱歉 金 |
[37:12] | I’m out of here. | 我走了 |
[37:17] | And remember — | 记住要领 |
[37:18] | it’s parry, then thrust, just like sex. | 一挡 一刺 就像嘿咻 |
[37:21] | He won’t budge. | 他不会妥协的 |
[37:23] | Okay. It’s game time. | 好的 游戏时间到 |
[37:24] | The weapons room is that way. | 武器室在那边 |
[37:26] | And remember — | 记住了 |
[37:27] | Parry, thrust. | 一挡 一刺 |
[37:29] | I know. | 知道了 |
[37:32] | Good luck, fair knight, and good knowing you! | 祝你好运 骑士 很高兴认识你 |
[37:54] | Sir Lance, Sir Grayson, stand ready! | 兰斯先生 格雷森先生 准备 |
[37:58] | Join combat, | 决斗开始 |
[38:00] | and may the just and righteous prevail! | 愿正义与公平获胜 |
[38:15] | Parry and thrust! | 一挡 一刺 |
[38:16] | Parry and thrust! | 一挡 一刺 |
[38:17] | – Teri. – Is it hot in here? | -泰丽 -这儿很热吧 |
[38:54] | I declare the battle over. | 我宣布决斗结束 |
[38:56] | Gwen’s champion has prevailed. | 格温的捍卫者获胜 |
[38:59] | Actually… | 事实上… |
[39:02] | – I’ve prevailed. – What the hell? | -是我获胜了 -怎么回事 |
[39:04] | Oh, and by the way, my reproductive organs — | 顺便说一句 我的生殖器官 |
[39:07] | Just fine. | 完好无损 |
[39:08] | She broke the rules. The match is a forfeit! | 她破坏了规则 这场比赛无效 |
[39:11] | Your honor… | 法官大人 |
[39:13] | Judge, according to the laws of Richard the Lionheart, | 法官 根据狮心王查理的法律 |
[39:16] | “A thing proven by experience to be true | “据经验证明为正确之事 |
[39:18] | must, a posteriori, be true and accepted as true.” | 即为正确 且应得到认可” |
[39:21] | What the hell is he talking about? | 他到底在说什么 |
[39:22] | The fact that she fought and won | 他说 她参加决斗并取得胜利 |
[39:26] | is proof of the merits to her claim. | 于是她的要求有效 |
[39:29] | The barrister is correct. | 律师说得对 |
[39:30] | The structured buyout proposed by Guinevere’s counsel | 格温娜维尔律师提出的收购方案 |
[39:34] | shall be enforced. | 应予以执行 |
[39:47] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[39:49] | Look, about the other day in chambers, I apologize if — | 对于那天我在你办公室说的那些话 我很抱歉 |
[39:53] | Never happened. | 没必要道歉 |
[39:55] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[39:56] | Between us — if I’d actually lost that fight, | 这话不外传 如果我输了那场决斗 |
[39:59] | you weren’t gonna force Gwen to sell, were you? | 你不会让格温卖掉产业吧 |
[40:03] | Let’s just say I have always been confident | 我只能说我一向相信 |
[40:06] | in a just and noble verdict. | 公正高尚的裁定 |
[40:17] | Big win today. | 今天大胜啊 |
[40:19] | Yeah. | 是呀 |
[40:21] | Big lost today. My best friend. | 今天也大败了 失去了我最好的朋友 |
[40:28] | Well… Speaking of which — Stacy. | 说曹操… 是史黛西打来的 |
[40:33] | “Ignore.” | 忽略来电 |
[40:36] | She’s probably just calling because she wants me | 她打来电话可能只是为了让我 |
[40:37] | to hand-squeeze her goji berry juice | 手工给她挤枸杞汁 |
[40:40] | or retile the bathroom in a mosaic of her face. | 或是在浴室地面用马赛克拼出她的脸 |
[40:44] | Guess who. | 猜猜是谁 |
[40:46] | Don’t answer it. | 别接 |
[40:47] | Fred, don’t answer it. | 弗雷德 别接 |
[40:50] | Listen, this is how we deal with Stacy. | 咱们该这样对付史黛西 |
[40:52] | We stay strong, we turn off our phones, | 保持坚定 关掉手机 |
[40:54] | and we hope that one day she will be | 希望有一天她会变回 |
[40:56] | her normal, crazy self again. | 那个正常 疯癫的她 |
[41:05] | Fred, answer. | 弗雷德 接电话呀 |
[41:07] | Come on! Answer! | 快啊 接电话 |
[41:12] | Okay, sweetheart. | 好了 甜心 |
[41:13] | We have to get you processed and find you a bed for the night. | 我们得处理完你的情况 给你找张床过夜 |
[41:16] | I have to stay the night? | 我还要在这里过夜吗 |
[41:17] | You assaulted Brian Pullman. | 你袭击了布莱恩·普尔曼 |
[41:20] | He’s a big star, and he wants the D.A. to press charges. | 他是个大明星 他希望地检提出控告 |
[41:22] | Oh, but wait. | 等等 |
[41:24] | I’m a star, too. | 我也是个明星 |
[41:24] | Doesn’t that count for something? | 难道就不能宽大处理吗 |
[41:26] | You’re a star? | 你是个明星 |
[41:28] | I play Officer Brittany Fellows | 我在《洛城警局》里 |
[41:29] | on TV’s “L.A.P.D.A.” | 扮演布列塔尼·菲洛斯警官 |
[41:32] | Oh. Of course! Well, in that case… | 是你啊 既然如此… |
[41:39] | Here’s your wardrobe, | 这是你的衣服 |
[41:40] | and your motivation is not to get your ass kicked. | 小心今晚不要被痛扁 |
[41:44] | Phone. | 手机拿来 |
[41:55] | But I really am a star. | 但我真的是个明星 |