Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

美女上错身(Drop Dead Diva)第3季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 美女上错身(Drop Dead Diva)第3季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] See that aspiring model there? 看见那个满怀抱负的模特没
[00:02] That was me — Deb 那就是我 黛比
[00:04] until the day I died. 直到我死的那天
[00:06] I thought I’d go straight to heaven, 我以为我会直接上天堂
[00:07] but there was a bit of a mix-up 但是出了点小乱子
[00:09] and I woke up in someone else’s body. 结果我在别人的躯体中醒来
[00:11] So now I’m Jane, 所以现在我成了简
[00:13] a super-busy lawyer with my very own assistant. 一名拥有个人助理的超忙律师
[00:17] I got a new life, a new wardrobe, 我有了新的生活 新的衣着
[00:19] and the only people who really know what’s going on with me 而唯一知道真相的人
[00:21] are my girlfriend Stacy and my guardian angel, Fred. 是我的闺蜜史黛西和我的守护天使弗雷德
[00:24] I used to think everything happened for a reason… 我一直觉得世间万事必有其因
[00:27] …and, well, I sure hope I was right. 好吧 我真希望我没想错
[00:45] elysecff 翻译 小熊嘟嘟 暖调
[00:48] You okay? 你还好吗
[00:51] Fred, I want you to take Grayson out. 弗雷德 我想请你带格雷森出去
[00:53] As in kill him? 拉出去斩了吗
[00:55] As in a night out on the town. 是到城外过一夜
[00:58] I don’t think I’m his type. 恐怕我不是他的菜
[01:00] Look at the slump of his shoulders, the arch of his neck. 看他那垂头耷脑的样子
[01:03] He’s clearly down. 他很沮丧
[01:05] Well, it’s been a hard stretch. I mean, first Deb dies. 他受的打击可不小 先是黛比死了
[01:08] Then Vanessa leaves him. 接着 瓦内萨又离他而去
[01:11] It’s got to be lonely. 一定很孤单
[01:12] Yeah. 是啊
[01:13] Which is why I want you, as my guardian angel, 所以我希望你这个守护天使
[01:16] to go out with him. 能陪他出去散心
[01:18] Maybe he needs someone to talk to. 也许他需要个倾诉对象
[01:20] – I… – Come on. It’ll be fun. -我… -去吧 很有意思的
[01:23] Plus, you know, it wouldn’t hurt you 再说 学点男子气概
[01:25] to learn how to be more of a guy. 对你又没什么坏处
[01:26] What? I know how to be a guy. 什么啊 人家很man的
[01:29] Can you change a tire? 你会换车胎吗
[01:30] Grill a steak? 烤牛排呢
[01:32] Grow a full beard? 留络腮胡子
[01:32] Okay, all right. Fine, you win. 好吧好吧 败给你了
[01:36] Man, now I got to go buy something nice to wear. 那我得赶紧去置办点漂亮衣裳了
[01:44] Good morning. 早上好
[01:48] This reminds me of summer camp. 这里跟夏令营似的
[01:51] And I’m wearing the wrong shoes. 我鞋子穿得也不合适
[01:53] Why are we here? 来这里做什么
[01:53] Uh, custody case, as far as I can tell. 据我所知 是监护权纠纷
[01:59] Hi. Dr. Audrey Foley? 你好 是奥德丽·芙蕾博士吗
[02:02] I’m Jay Parker. 我是杰·帕克
[02:03] – This is my associate, Kim Kaswell. – Hello. -这位是我同事 金·卡斯维 -你好
[02:06] They want to take Louie. You can’t let them. 他们想带走路易 你们一定要阻止他们
[02:10] Oh, well, ma’am, the court has always recognized 无须担心 女士 母子情深 非同一般
[02:12] the special bond between mother and child, so — 法院一向都予以理解 所以…
[02:15] Please, come in. Come in. 请进吧 进来吧
[02:22] So, there he is. 他在这儿
[02:28] – Louie is a flower? – He’s a plant. – 路易是朵花吗 -是棵植物
[02:31] A Rafflesia Arnoldii. Incredibly rare. 是株霸王花 异常罕见
[02:37] Isn’t he gorgeous? 是不是很美啊
[02:48] You’ve got a client waiting in your office. 有位客户在办公室等你
[02:50] Oh, no. There was nothing on my schedule. 开玩笑 我日程根本没安排
[02:51] The airhead showed up with a freak. 来了一个疯儿一个傻
[02:54] “Airhead”? 谁”傻”
[02:55] Your BFF, Stacy. 你死党 史黛西
[02:57] Teri! “Freak”? 泰丽你 那”疯儿”呢
[02:59] Some prickly miss who told me to “fetch” her a cup of coffee 一位刻薄大小姐 要我去端杯咖啡给她
[03:02] – and then called me “sunshine.” – Ooh. -还叫我”亲” -恶
[03:05] I haven’t heard anyone called “sunshine” since — oh, no! 除了那谁 我没听过别人叫”亲” 不
[03:07] You look like you just ate a bug. 你的表情欲哭无泪
[03:09] Jane Bingum? Kristin Mulraney. 简·宾格温 我是克里斯汀·穆拉妮
[03:12] Your assistant said you’d be here at 9:30, 你的助理说你九点半准时会到
[03:15] I hope tardiness isn’t going to be a regular thing. 希望只此一次 未成惯例
[03:20] What’s going on? 有什么事吗
[03:20] Jane, miss Kristin was 简 克里斯汀小姐曾是
[03:22] my chapter president at Beta Delta Chi. 我们BDC姐妹会的分会主席
[03:25] She has a problem. 她遇上点问题
[03:26] Oh, I prefer to think of it as a challenge. 与其说是问题 不如说是挑战
[03:28] Your challenge, sunshine. 是你的挑战哦 亲
[03:33] Please. 求你啦
[03:41] That is one big plant. 这植物块头真大
[03:44] With the world’s largest flower. 还有着世上最大的花朵
[03:48] Oh, I know what you’re thinking — 你肯定在想
[03:49] “Crazy lady in love with a plant. “疯女人上演植物畸恋
[03:50] “Why can’t it be something normal, 爱上点正常的东西不行吗
[03:51] like a schnauzer or a ferret?” 比如鬣狗雪貂什么的”
[03:53] It is unusual. 确实不同寻常
[03:57] I have a special connection with Louie, and it’s mutual. 我和路易有种交互的特殊感应
[04:01] I love him, 我爱他
[04:04] and you can tell he loves me by how big he’s grown. 他能长得这么大 显然也爱上我了
[04:11] Dr. Foley, who exactly wants your, uh… 芙蕾博士 到底是谁想抢走你的…
[04:16] …Louie? 路易
[04:16] The L.A. Metropolitan Museum. 洛城大都会博物馆
[04:19] I was their chief botanist 之前我是那里的首席植物学家
[04:20] back when their star attraction was another Rafflesia — 那时候他们的知名展品是另一朵霸王花
[04:22] Louie the 14th. 路易十四
[04:23] I’m sensing a family connection. 貌似有家族关系
[04:25] Louie the 14th was a huge attraction. 路易十四声名远播
[04:27] Not nearly as stylish as my Louie… 比起我家路易新潮不足
[04:29] Of course. 那是当然
[04:30] …but incredibly virile. 但雄健有余
[04:33] So, while I was working there, 在工作期间
[04:34] I took ova and pollen, combined them into a seed, 我采集了卵细胞和花粉 授精育种
[04:37] placed them on my tetrastigma vine, 植在我养的葡萄藤上
[04:40] And, well, six years later there he is. 六年过去 他长成大小伙子了
[04:46] So now the museum is trying to claim your Louie is theirs. 这么说 现在博物馆想将你的路易据为己有
[04:50] Look, no one had a problem with us living together 他们的植物健在时
[04:51] when their plant was alive. 没人反对我们同居
[04:53] But when Louie the 14th is dead, they came after Louie the 15th. 但路易十四死后 他们就对十五心生歹念
[04:57] Dr. Foley, did anyone give you permission to take that 芙蕾博士 您从博物馆采集花粉和卵细胞时
[04:59] pollen and ova from the museum’s Louie? 可曾获得批准
[05:00] Yes, yes, yes — 有的有的
[05:02] The museum’s director, Dr. Geoffery Melvoin. 时任博物馆长 格里弗利·梅欧文博士
[05:04] Well, we’ll simply get him to testify and… 那我们只需请他作证就能…
[05:07] He’s dead. 他去世了
[05:07] Oh. Okay. Do you have a written record of his consent? 好吧 那您有没有他的书面批准
[05:11] No. No. 这个没有
[05:13] Look — look, Louie has never lived anywhere except with me. 路易和我住惯了 他没出过门
[05:17] If they take him away… 要是被他们带走了…
[05:25] please just say you’ll help. 请一定要帮我啊
[05:29] We’ll do everything we can. 我们会全力以赴的
[05:34] $50,000 gone in 24 hours. 一夜之间痛失五万
[05:37] Ms. Bingum, I’m a sorority house mother — 宾格温小姐 我只是个姐妹会的女舍监
[05:39] It’s all I have. 这可是全部家当
[05:40] I understand, 我明白
[05:41] But I’m not sure what you’re asking. 但我不知道能帮到您什么
[05:44] You lost money at a casino. 您的钱是在赌场输掉的
[05:47] It happens. 常有的事
[05:47] No, not to me. I never gamble. 对我可不寻常 我从不赌博
[05:50] It’s not in my nature. 那并非我的本性
[05:51] Right, but you did go to a casino and gamble. 好吧 但你确实进赌场赌了啊
[05:56] The point, Ms. Bingum, 宾格温小姐 重点在于
[05:57] is I never would have been in the Desert Sands 要不是这张明信片登出免费一日水疗广告
[05:59] if not for this postcard offering a free spa day. 我根本不会去沙漠之沙旅馆
[06:02] Ah. “seaweed scrub.” “海藻祛角质”
[06:04] Hoax — everyone knows seaweed is smooth. 骗人 海藻是光滑的 这是常识
[06:07] Then, once I was in there, 我去了之后
[06:09] the casino tricked me into gambling all of my money away. 赌场骗我输得倾家荡产
[06:12] So, you were lured to the casino with the promise of seaweed… 所以 你是被海藻引诱进赌场的
[06:18] I’m sorry. How did they “trick you”? 抱歉 他们是怎么”骗你”的
[06:20] Oh, it’s all right here. 都写在这里面了
[06:24] “The environment of intoxication”? “沉醉的环境”
[06:26] It’s my term, but the research is sound. 这虽是我的个人说法 但这研究还是有凭有据的
[06:29] You see, casinos use deceptive techniques 赌场运用了一些迷惑人的技术
[06:31] to get you to keep gambling. 让你赌得不可自拔
[06:34] Lights on the slot machines 老虎机上的灯光
[06:35] trigger your brain’s pleasure centers 触发你的快感中枢
[06:37] into thinking you’re winning when you’re losing. 给你造成赢钱的错觉
[06:40] Chimes lull you into complacency. 钟乐让你陷入自满
[06:42] Oxygenated air keeps you feeling reassured. 充氧的空气使你感到心安
[06:45] Colors keep you awake, 鲜艳的色彩让你保持清醒
[06:46] plus all the easy credit and the — and the free liquor… 加上宽松的信贷 还有免费的烈酒
[06:50] I was so out of it that I fell down 我醉得一塌糊涂 结果摔倒了
[06:52] and had to be taken to a hospital. 还被送进了医院
[06:55] I mean, if not for that, I might have lost even more money. 要不是这样 我还会输掉更多
[06:58] I’m sorry, I just don’t see a valid cause of action. 抱歉 我还是找不出正当的诉由
[07:00] Okay, um, maybe you weren’t paying attention. 好吧 可能你还没有注意到
[07:02] Let’s just go over the book one more time. 我们再仔细看一遍这本书
[07:04] Oh, I got it. 我看明白了
[07:06] Actually, would you just excuse us for a second? 能让我和她单独谈会儿吗
[07:09] Stacy. Outside. 史黛西 出来
[07:11] Now. 马上
[07:19] What? 怎么啦
[07:20] You know I hate that woman. 你知道我恨那个女的
[07:23] She made my sorority life a living hell. 我在姐妹会的日子被她整得像是炼狱
[07:25] But it’s been years. 但已经过去好多年了
[07:26] Look, I know back in college, she was a little Nanny McPhee– 我知道大学时她有点像保姆麦克菲
[07:29] Really? More like Cruella De Vil. 是吗 更像恶魔克鲁拉吧
[07:31] She accused me of not paying attention at Chi smile hour. 她批评我在微笑练习时注意力不集中
[07:35] She picked on me for my posture at Beta Fest. 她对我在贝塔节上的姿势指手划脚
[07:37] And let’s not forget the Gaultier Toga party 别忘了在高提耶长袍派对上
[07:40] where she blamed me for setting fire to the house. 她还指责我放火烧了房子
[07:44] Well, you did rent the torches and leave them by the drapes. 你确实租来了火把 还放在了窗帘边上
[07:47] Not relevant. 和这没关系
[07:49] Sweetie, there’s something else. 亲爱的 还有件事
[07:53] She confiscated my sorority pin. 她没收了我的姐妹会徽章
[07:56] You never told me that. 你从没告诉过我
[07:58] Because it’s the worst thing that can happen to a sister. 因为那对一个姐妹来说是最大的耻辱
[08:01] I was ashamed. 我羞于启齿
[08:03] I am so sorry. 真对不起
[08:07] Still, she’s been so nice to me. 但是 她曾对我非常好
[08:09] And ever since we got back in touch on Facebook, 我们在Facebook联系上后
[08:11] I’ve gotten this feeling that she’s sad. 我觉得她很不幸
[08:14] I mean, she still lives in that sorority. 我是说 她还住在那个姐妹会宿舍
[08:16] You know the studio above the garage? 你知道车库上面的那间工作室吗
[08:19] Ew, the one with the Laura Ashley wallpaper 就是那个贴着罗兰爱思墙纸
[08:21] and lime-green appliances? 摆着柠檬绿电器的工作室吗
[08:22] Yes! 是的
[08:24] And now that casino is taking advantage of her? 现在赌场在占她的便宜
[08:26] It is not right. 天理不容
[08:27] Well, the “environment of intoxication” argument — “沉醉的环境”之说
[08:30] it’s not gonna work in court. 在法庭上是站不住脚的
[08:31] Well, with your brain, I am sure you can think of something. 你这么聪明 肯定能想出办法来的
[08:36] Fine, Stacy, but be clear — it is not for her. 好吧 史黛西 但要明白 我不是为了她
[08:39] – No. – It’s for you. -不 -是为了你
[08:43] And Beta Delta Chi. 还有BDC姐妹会
[08:46] “A Beta Delta Chi is loyal and true…” “BDC的姐妹忠诚又真实…”
[08:49] Stacy. 史黛西
[08:54] “…sisters forever to see you through.” “姐妹们永远伴你渡过难关”
[09:09] Your honor, she gambled. She lost. 法官大人 她去赌博 输了钱
[09:12] End of story. 仅此而已
[09:13] A preliminary in rem hearing for debt amelioration 申请进行债务完善的对物诉讼预审
[09:17] is a pretty big ask. 可是个不小的诉求
[09:18] Maybe so, but in this case, it is necessary. 也许吧 但在这个案子中是必要的
[09:22] We cite dram shop liability. 我们引用酒店责任法
[09:22] 若醉酒者造成第三方伤亡 则酒店酒保或老板负有连带责任
[09:24] Really? That old chestnut? 是吗 又是那套陈词滥调
[09:27] The casino let my client get drunk and gamble. 赌场使我的委托人喝醉并赌博
[09:30] In fact, they encouraged her to drink excessively. 实际上 他们鼓励她过度饮酒
[09:33] Theretofore, under that “old chestnut,” 至此 根据那个”陈词滥调”的法规
[09:37] they are responsible for her losses. 他们应当为她的损失承担责任
[09:40] I’ll hear you out, counselor, 我会听完你的陈述 律师
[09:41] but I make no promise of a full trial. 但不能保证进行全面审讯
[09:44] Thank you. 谢谢您
[09:45] Here is a security video 这是从沙漠之泉赌场
[09:47] subpoenaed from the Desert Springs Casino. 传讯的监控录像
[09:51] As you can see, 我们可以看到
[09:51] it shows my client getting up from the slot machine 我的委托人从老虎机旁站起来
[09:54] with a drink in her hand. 手里还拿着酒杯
[10:00] And she falls down. 然后她醉倒了
[10:02] The casino took Ms. Mulraney to the hospital 赌场将穆拉妮小姐送入了医院
[10:04] to treat a gash on her head. 来处理她头上的伤口
[10:06] But the point is, your honor, 但是法官大人 问题在于
[10:08] she should have been cut off well before this. 早在此之前 赌场就应停止向她供酒
[10:12] We’d like to call a medical expert 我们想传唤一位医学专家
[10:13] to testify to Ms. Mulraney’s level of intoxication. 来证明穆拉妮小姐的醉酒程度
[10:21] Dr. Preminger, 普雷明格医生
[10:22] you’re medical consultant to the Desert Springs Casino. 你是沙漠之泉赌场的医学顾问吗
[10:25] – That’s right. – One question — -没错 -问一个问题
[10:27] was Ms. Mulraney drunk while gambling? 穆拉妮小姐赌博时是否醉了
[10:29] Objection. 反对
[10:30] How in the world would that doctor 那位医生怎么会了解
[10:32] know anything about my client? 我委托人的情况呢
[10:34] Why don’t we let the doctor answer that? 我们能听听医生怎么回答吗
[10:36] Let’s hear it. 请回答
[10:38] The, uh, hospital took a blood panel. 医院的血检报告显示
[10:40] Blood-alcohol level was 0.4%, 血液酒精含量为0.4%
[10:43] which is well below the state’s legal limit. 远低于国家法定含量
[10:47] Nothing further. 讯问完毕
[10:54] Doctor, state criteria aside, 医生 撇开国家标准
[10:57] could a 0.4 blood-alcohol level 0.4的血液酒精含量
[11:00] impair my client’s ability to think clearly? 会导致我的委托人无法正常思考吗
[11:04] I wouldn’t think so, no. 我认为不会
[11:07] No? 不会
[11:09] No. 不会
[11:18] What if the alcohol was just part of the equation? 如果酒精只是因素之一呢
[11:22] I don’t follow. 我不明白
[11:23] Sights, sounds, oxygenated air. 灯光 音效 充氧空气
[11:28] Could all of these elements, 所有这些元素
[11:30] combined with the alcohol in my client’s system, 加上我的委托人体内的酒精
[11:34] create an “environment of intoxication?” 能不能构成一个”沉醉环境”呢
[11:45] It isn’t a medically-recognized condition. 这不属于医学上认可的情况
[11:48] Well, neither was post-traumatic stress disorder before 1980, 1980年前的创伤后压力症候群
[11:51] Asperger’s before 1994, 1994年前的阿斯伯格综合症
[11:53] or SARS before 2003. 以及2003年前的非典也都不属于
[11:56] Isn’t that right? 对吗
[11:58] I guess so. 是的
[11:59] This casino created an environment of intoxication, 这个赌场创造了一种沉醉的环境
[12:03] which, by definition, is a predatory practice 从定义上看 这是一种压榨的行径
[12:06] and theretofore is illegal. 因此是非法的
[12:11] She’s slandering the entire gaming industry. 她在诽谤整个赌博业
[12:15] Theretofore, we ask that you dismiss this nonsense. 据此 我们请求驳回这扯淡的控诉
[12:20] Given the facts limited to this case, 考虑到此案的特殊性
[12:23] I’m allowing the trial to proceed. 我宣布审讯可以继续
[12:27] Parker, the woman’s a whack job. 帕克 那女人疯了
[12:29] She’s in love with her plant. 她爱上了一盆植物
[12:31] Psychologists refer to Dr. Foley’s condition 心理学家把芙蕾博士这种情况
[12:33] as “object sexuality.” 称为”物体性性取向”
[12:35] A few years back, a world-champion archer 几年前 有个射箭世界冠军
[12:37] married the Eiffel Tower. 和埃菲尔铁塔结了婚
[12:38] Okay, that won’t help us win the case. 那对我们的案子没有帮助
[12:40] True. Which is why we won’t be arguing O.S. in court. 对 所以我们不会在法庭上提及
[12:44] I’m having Teri pull the minutes from every board meeting 我已经让泰丽去调查那位过世博物馆长
[12:47] that our client’s dead museum director attended. 参加过的所有董事会议的记录
[12:49] If he gave Audrey permission to take parts 如果他曾允许奥德丽取走
[12:51] from their Louie the 14th, 路易十四的精子和卵细胞的话
[12:52] there should be a mention on record. 应该会有记录在案
[12:54] And if there’s not? 假如没有呢
[12:56] We’ll burn that bridge when we get to it. 放心 车到山前自有路
[12:59] Okay. 好吧
[13:04] The Graysonator! 格雷森波发生器
[13:09] What’s up, man? 最近怎么样 老兄
[13:10] What was that? 你刚才叫我什么
[13:11] A…nickname? 我给你取的外号
[13:14] No. 谢了
[13:17] Okay. 好吧
[13:17] Uh, hey, so, hittin’ the bar after work for the game, 那咱们下班后去酒吧看比赛吧
[13:23] if you want to join. 如果你乐意的话
[13:24] Sure. What game? 当然 什么比赛
[13:26] The…big one. 当然是重要的比赛
[13:28] Dodgers/Giants? 道奇队对巨人队
[13:30] Right. Yes. Of course. 回答正确 当然是了
[13:32] That is the big one, right? 那是场重要的比赛 对吗
[13:34] I thought they didn’t play till tomorrow. 我记得他们明天才开打
[13:37] Yeah. Well, yeah — no. 是的 不
[13:38] This is the “big one” before that “big one.” 这是在那之前的又一场重要比赛
[13:45] Sure. 没问题
[13:46] – See you there. – Okay. -酒吧见 -好的
[13:57] Well, it is a good thing I brought my binder to court. 带着我的活页簿出庭真是太英明了
[14:00] I know. 我就知道
[14:00] Did you see the look on that lawyer’s face when we won? 你们看到我们胜诉时对方律师的表情了吗
[14:03] Oh, ladies, no. We did not win. 女士们 我们还没胜诉呢
[14:05] The argument just got us past the in rem hearing. 刚才我们不过是通过了对物诉讼阶段
[14:07] We have to do the actual court case. 我们还要准备正式的庭审
[14:09] Oh, well, at the sorority house, we have a saying — 姐妹会中有这样一句话
[14:12] “A journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step — “千里之行 始于足下
[14:15] Preferably in comfortable flats.” 最好是在舒适的公寓里”
[14:17] Okay. Well, first we need to know which direction to walk, 好吧 首先我们得知道朝哪个方向走
[14:19] and that means research. 这就需要研究
[14:20] Oh! Great. That’s my speciality. 太棒了 研究是我的专长
[14:22] I research all the pledges before rush. 我总是研究过所有细节之后再行动
[14:25] It’s how I found out Britney Stein 我就是这样发现布兰妮·斯坦
[14:26] had a brow lift. 做了抬眉手术的
[14:27] Well, legal research is my job. 法律研究是我的工作
[14:31] I mean, you know, 我是说
[14:32] you’ve already done such great work on that binder. 你做的那个活页簿简直太棒了
[14:34] I mean, my god. 让人叫绝
[14:36] Okay, Kristin, you and I are going for Chai Lattes. 克里斯汀 我们去喝点印度茶拿铁
[14:39] Jane, call us if you need us. 简 有需要的话给我们电话
[14:42] Okay. 好的
[14:44] I hate you. 讨厌你
[14:47] Dr. Foley, last christmas you invited 芙蕾博士 上个圣诞节
[14:49] your museum colleagues to your home for a party. 你邀请了馆里的同事到你家开派对
[14:52] Did anyone ask you to return Louie 有人要求你归还路易
[14:55] or call the police to report a plant-napping? 或是报警说你绑架植物吗
[14:58] No. 没有
[14:59] We contend the museum’s knowledge of the plant 我们认为博物馆对路易的态度
[15:01] amounts to de facto consent. 等同于事实上的认可
[15:04] Hold on. 等一下
[15:05] Rafflesia have irregular blooming cycles. 霸王花的花期是无规律的
[15:08] Do you have proof that, on the night of your party, 你是否有证据证明 在派对的当夜
[15:11] your plant was in full bloom? 你的霸王花是盛开的
[15:13] No. 没有
[15:14] Then it’s possible your guests may not have seen the flower. 那么有可能你的客人们并没有看到花朵
[15:17] And, therefore, may not have even noticed the plant. 因而根本没有注意到它
[15:20] It’s possible, but the plant is enormous. 有这个可能 但它的植株大得很
[15:22] Your honor, what my adversary refers to as “de facto consent” 法官大人 对方讲的”事实上的认可”
[15:26] is nothing more than speculation. 只是个推测罢了
[15:28] We ask for a directed verdict, 我们要求法庭作出直接裁决
[15:30] giving the plant to the museum. 把霸王花归还给博物馆
[15:31] I’m inclined to agree. 我认同你的意见
[15:33] Unless you have additional evidence, Mr. Parker? 除非你有补证 帕克先生
[15:36] A-a moment, your honor? 稍等一下 法官大人
[15:41] I checked the board minutes under Dr. Melvoin. 我查过了梅欧文博士的会议记录
[15:43] No mention of Audrey’s plant. 没提过奥德丽的植物
[15:45] Just lots of boring bylaws, 只有一些枯燥的章程
[15:46] E.P.A. Regulations — 环境保护局的规章
[15:47] Wait. Hold on. You may have given me an idea. 等一下 你给了我启发
[15:50] Do you mind if I run with this? 能让我接手这个案子吗
[15:52] Yeah. 可以
[15:54] Dr. Foley, can you tell us how the E.P.A. 芙蕾博士 环境保护局
[15:56] regards Louie the 15th, as a rare Rafflesia Arnoldii? 将路易十五列为了稀有霸王花品种 是吗
[16:00] Yes. As an endangered species. 是的 它被列为了频危物种
[16:02] Are you aware that the Endangered Species Act mandates 你知不知道频危物种法规定
[16:05] an obligation to ensure that your plant is both free from harm 你有义务确保你的植物免受伤害
[16:09] and receiving the best care possible? 并得到最好的照顾
[16:11] Yes, of course. 知道 当然知道
[16:11] Your honor, we move to amend our claim 法官大人 我们将诉讼请求改为
[16:13] to mandate an evaluation of both parties’ ability 通过法定评估来考察双方
[16:16] to satisfy these requirements. 满足这些要求的能力
[16:18] You’ve got to be joking. 你在开玩笑吧
[16:21] Oh, I never joke when it comes to federal regulations. 在牵涉到联邦法规时 我从不玩笑
[16:24] I will hear arguments in my chambers tomorrow. 明天我会在办公室里听审
[16:28] Thank you. 谢谢
[16:29] But go light on the fertilizer. 不过要少施点化肥
[16:38] Jane, the hospital finally sent over kristin’s blood panel. 简 医院终于把克里斯汀的血液化验单寄来了
[16:41] Great, thank you. Let’s see. 太好了 谢谢你 让我们看看
[16:44] Oh, no. 不
[16:45] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[16:46] Trace amounts of amphetamine? 检测到安非他明[兴奋剂]
[16:49] It’s what happens when your body breaks down crystal meth. 身体在分解冰毒时才会产生这种物质
[16:53] Oh, this is so not good for our case. 这对我们的案件太不利了
[16:55] Jane? 简
[16:56] Oh, Stacy, you’re not gonna believe this. 史黛西 这太不可思议了
[16:57] Me first. Kristin just called. 我先说 克里斯汀刚刚打电话了
[17:00] She’s back at the Desert Springs Casino. 她又去沙漠之泉赌场了
[17:02] What?! I thought you two went for Chai Lattes! 什么 我以为你们喝印度茶拿铁去了
[17:05] We did. And then I dropped her off at the sorority. 我们去了 之后我把她送到了姐妹会宿舍
[17:07] Two hours later, I got the call. 两小时后 我就接到了电话
[17:09] Why would she go back there? 她为什么要回去
[17:10] I have no idea, but she sounded completely out of it. 不知道 可她听起来完全失控了
[17:13] Let’s go. 我们走
[17:14] Oh, oh, what did you want to tell me? 你刚才想跟我说什么
[17:16] Oh. I think little Miss Sunshine is a speed freak. 我觉得你那位亲有毒瘾
[17:29] I don’t know what happened. 我不知道发生了什么
[17:31] I got in my car to run an errand. 我开车去办点事
[17:33] And the next thing I knew, I was here. 然后一眨眼 我就到这里了
[17:37] Kristin, we’re worried about you. 克里斯汀 我们真替你担心
[17:40] We think that maybe — just perhaps — 我们觉得可能 只是可能
[17:43] Spit it out, sunshine. 有话直说 亲
[17:45] We think that there’s crank in your shaft. 我们认为你没跟我们讲实话
[17:47] – Excuse me? – She means drugs. -什么 -她指的是毒品
[17:49] Specifically, meth. 说具体点 就是冰毒
[17:51] I have never touched drugs! 我从没沾染过毒品
[17:53] “A Beta Delta Chi may never get high.” “BDC的姐妹绝不能嗑药”
[17:56] Then how do you explain amphetamine in your system? 那你怎么解释你体内的苯丙胺
[17:59] Well, I don’t know. 我不知道
[18:02] Maybe… 或许
[18:04] Do you think it could be from medication? 会不会是药物里的成分
[18:06] What medication? 什么药
[18:08] Okay. 好吧
[18:09] Look, I haven’t said anything, 听着 我没提起过
[18:12] But I have Parkinson’s. 我有帕金森症
[18:14] I was diagnosed a couple of years ago. 几年前被诊断出得了这病
[18:17] Oh, my god. Oh, my god. 天呐 天呐
[18:19] Parkinson’s medication and meth have similar components, 治疗帕金森症的药物和冰毒成分相似
[18:22] So it’s possible that the medication 所以有可能
[18:24] broke down into amphetamine, 药物分解成了苯丙胺
[18:27] which is why I thought you were on meth. 所以我才误以为你在嗑药
[18:30] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[18:31] Well, why didn’t you tell us? 为什么要瞒着我们
[18:33] I don’t know. 我不知道
[18:35] All my life, I’ve been kind of a control freak. 我一直是个控制狂
[18:38] And now I don’t even know my own body. 而现在我连自己的身体都不了解
[18:42] I’m sure that just sounds crazy to you. 我知道你们很难理解
[18:44] Ms. Mulraney! 穆拉妮夫人
[18:47] I’m glad to see you’re doing all right. 很高兴看见你没事
[18:50] I’m Brian. 我叫布莱恩
[18:51] I helped you up when you fell the other day. 前几天你摔倒的时候是我扶你起来的
[18:53] You said with my complexion, 你当时还说
[18:54] white shirts wash me out. 白衬衫不衬我的肤色
[18:56] You suggested purple. 你建议我穿紫色
[18:57] Brian, that’s right. And you look great, sunshine. 布莱恩 没错 你今天精神焕发 亲
[19:00] Thanks. I’ll see you around. Enjoy. 谢了 回头见 好好玩
[19:03] Okay. 好
[19:05] That’s odd. I have no memory of that man. 奇怪 我对那人一点印象都没有
[19:08] Of course, ever since I started the medication, 当然 自从我开始服药
[19:10] It happens when I don’t get enough rest, but… 休息不足时会健忘 可…
[19:12] Kristin, the security video that Desert Springs sent us, 克里斯汀 沙漠之泉寄给我们的监控录像上
[19:16] you were helped up by a woman. 扶你起来的是个女人
[19:18] Then what fall was he talking about? 那他说的是我哪次摔倒
[19:21] I-I don’t know. 不知道
[19:27] But someone does. 可有人知道
[19:34] Parker, this is not looking good. 帕克 这可不妙
[19:35] E.P.A. Precedents favor institutional custodians. 环境保护局更倾向于由机构来担任监管人
[19:38] Have you read City of Rolling Meadows V. Kyle? 你看过旋转牧场之城状告凯尔一案吗
[19:40] – That’s an exception. – So we’ll be another exception. -那是特例 -那我们也做一次特例
[19:43] How do we distinguish ourselves? 那我们怎么自我定义
[19:48] With love. 以爱之名
[19:50] I admit, 我承认
[19:51] I think it’s weird to be in love with an object. 和一样物品相爱的确很怪
[19:57] But there’s an upside — 可也有好处
[20:00] The plant will never leave you. 植株永远不会离开你
[20:04] That’s true. 那倒没错
[20:06] And a plant would never cheat on you. 而且植株绝不会背叛你
[20:10] And a plant would never doubt you 而且你说那只是个无心之吻的时候
[20:12] when you said it was just a kiss. 植株绝不会猜疑
[20:16] Or continue hitting on you when you’ve asked it to stop. 也不会在你叫停时继续骚扰你
[20:21] Or refuse to accept 也不会不愿承认
[20:24] that you’re perfect together. 我们是天生一对
[20:27] But we’re just talking about a plant. 可我们只是在谈论一棵植株
[20:30] And if we expect to win this case, 而且如果我们期望打赢这场官司
[20:32] we need to come up with something more tangible than love. 就得想出点比爱更切实的东西
[20:36] I need coffee. 我得喝杯咖啡
[20:49] So, I think I got my game nights confused. 我搞混了比赛之夜
[20:53] That’s all right. 没关系
[20:54] – I should probably get home anyway. – No! -正好我该回家了 -别
[20:56] I mean, you should totally give ping pong a chance. 你该看看乒乓球比赛
[20:59] It’s a sport that’s completely uncorrupted by money… 这项运动完全不涉及金钱交易
[21:03] And s-strength. 也不用费力
[21:06] So it at least gives us chance to talk. 所以至少这给了我们一次聊天的机会
[21:10] Yeah, sure. 当然
[21:11] Uh, is there anything that you want to talk a-about? 你有什么要和我聊的吗
[21:15] Not really. You? 没什么事 你呢
[21:20] You ever changed a tire? 你换过轮胎吗
[21:22] Another round? 再来一杯吗
[21:24] Yeah, I guess so. 好吧
[21:29] Cassie, I always meant to ask — why a butterfly? 卡茜 我总想问你 为什么要纹蝴蝶
[21:32] Well, it used to be a caterpillar. 它以前是毛毛虫
[21:34] I’ll be right back. 我马上回来
[21:36] So you know the… Cassie? 你认识那个卡茜吗
[21:39] Well, kind of. I mean, she was friends with Deb. 算是吧 她是黛比的朋友
[21:51] Okay, there you are. 好 这是你
[21:54] And there’s Brian. 那是布莱恩
[21:58] Oh, my god! 天呐
[21:59] And there’s another employee 那是另一个赌场员工
[22:00] bringing you back to another slot machine. 把你带回了另一台老虎机
[22:02] Probably why they didn’t send this footage over 他们为什么不先把这卷录像带
[22:05] in the first place. 寄给我们
[22:06] What is that? 那是什么
[22:08] It’s a — it’s a credit-card machine. 信用卡机
[22:10] Oh, they’re using it to help you get a credit extension, 他们用那台机器帮你进行了超额信贷
[22:13] which is clearly wrong. 那显然是不对的
[22:15] I mean, it’s legal for a casino to offer credit extension, 对于赌场来说 向客户提供超贷是合法的
[22:18] but they waited until you seemed completely out of it 可他们一直等到你完全失去理智
[22:21] and then swooped in with a credit-card reader. 才奉上刷卡机
[22:24] – Oh. Uh, give me a minute. – Yeah. -稍等 -好
[22:28] Hi. Tell me everything. How’s Grayson? 你好 统统告诉我 格雷森怎么样
[22:30] Is he sharing his feelings with you? 他在和你谈心吗
[22:31] Well, how should I put this? 我该怎么说呢
[22:33] Oh, god. He’s not doing well. 天呐 他状态不好
[22:36] I knew it. Is he talking at all? 我就知道 他开口了吗
[22:39] Not so much talking as… 也算不上聊天
[22:43] …hitting on a waitress. 他只在和女招待打情骂俏
[22:45] A waitress? 女招待
[22:47] Which one? 哪个
[22:48] Uh, Cassie. She has a very interesting tattoo. 卡茜 她身上有个很有意思的纹身
[22:51] Cassie with the tramp stamp?! 那个有着荡妇纹身的卡茜
[22:53] Oh, my God. Oh, my God. 天呐 天呐
[22:55] This is awful. 坏事了
[22:56] He’s having a great time. That’s what you wanted, right? 他很快活 这不正是你希望的吗
[22:59] A nice time with you is what I wanted, Fred. 弗雷德 我希望他和你在一起快活
[23:04] Okay, all right, listen to me — 好吧 听我说
[23:07] This girl is — is not what Grayson needs, 格雷森不应该和那女孩在一起
[23:09] So stop him before he does something he regrets. 所以你得赶在他后悔前阻止他
[23:11] Okay. Got it. 好吧 知道了
[23:14] Fred, hey. 弗雷德
[23:15] Cassie’s shift just ended, 卡茜正好下班
[23:16] and she invited me to an after-hours club, so… 她请我去夜店 所以…
[23:18] Oh. Cool. So you and me, we’re — we’re going clubbing! 好棒 那就你和我去夜店快活快活
[23:23] Fist bump. 顶个拳
[23:24] Fred, you’ve been a great wingman. 弗雷德 你是个很棒的泡妞搭档
[23:26] I’ll see you tomorrow. Cool? 明天见 行吗
[23:28] – Cool. – All right. -行 -好
[23:43] Your honor, in short, the mission of the museum 法官大人 简而言之 博物馆的任务
[23:46] is not just to be the best custodian possible 不只是对霸王花这样的植株
[23:48] for plants like Rafflesia, 提供最佳的监管
[23:50] but to share them with the public. 还会将其与公众分享
[23:53] It’s why my client should be granted possession of the plant. 所以我的委托人有权拥有这株植物
[23:56] One’s ability to take care of something 一个人的养护本领
[23:58] is predicated upon one’s ability to keep it alive. 可以从他的育活水平看出来
[24:02] Their Rafflesia is dead. 他们的霸王花被养死了
[24:04] – That plant died of natural causes. – Really? -那是自然凋亡 -当真
[24:06] The museum hired our client 博物馆曾请我的委托人
[24:08] to autopsy Louie the 14th. 对路易十四的死因进行检验
[24:10] Dr. Foley, what were your findings? 芙蕾博士 你当时检验的结果是
[24:11] Louie the 14th died of possible neglect. 路易十四或是因疏于照料而死
[24:14] – Excuse me? – That’s right. -你说什么 -本来就是
[24:15] And I won’t let you neglect Louie the 15th. 我可不会让你们糟蹋路易十五
[24:17] Dr. Foley, no question you’re a fine botanist, 芙蕾博士 你确实是位出色的植物学家
[24:19] but the average life span of a Rafflesia is over 40 years. 可是霸王花的平均寿命超过40年
[24:23] What happens when you pass away? 你要是先走一步 它怎么办
[24:25] In the event that Louie the 15th outlives Dr. Foley. 如果路易十五比芙蕾博士寿命长久
[24:27] She’s created a living trust 她可以进行生前托付
[24:29] which will provide for his care, 对其照料事宜予以安排
[24:31] just as you’d do for a loved one. 就像把所爱之人托付别人照顾一样
[24:32] Your argument is that she should get the plant 你方的观点是 她爱这花
[24:34] because she loves it? 所以花就应该归她
[24:37] Can you think of a better reason? 你能找个好点儿的理由吗
[24:40] I mean, your honor, 法官大人
[24:41] it’s obvious Dr. Foley loves this plant 很明显芙蕾博士对这株植物的关爱
[24:44] more than many people love anything or anyone. 超越任何人的感情
[24:48] While the museum neglect Louie the 14th. 路易十四因博物馆疏于照料而死
[24:51] Louie the 15th has thrived. 路易十五却长势繁盛
[24:53] So… 所以…
[24:56] …in the name of love, 以爱之名
[24:58] our client should get the plant. 我的委托人应该拥有这株植物
[25:01] Okay, I’ll take this all into consideration 好吧 这一点我会考虑
[25:04] and rule within the next 24 hours. 并会在24小时内作出判决
[25:08] – Fred. – Hey. -弗雷德 -来啦
[25:10] How did the rest of the bro-date go? 兄弟约会后半场进行得怎样
[25:12] Great. Just great. 很好啊 很好
[25:15] And Cassie with the tramp stamp? 那个有荡妇纹身的卡茜呢
[25:17] You know, uh, after we hung up, 我们碰头之后
[25:19] I didn’t see her again for the rest of the night. 那晚我就再没见过她
[25:23] Bingum! 宾格温
[25:24] Imagine my surprise on returning from court 没想到我刚从法庭回来
[25:27] and finding a messenger with a stack of boxes for you. 正巧有信差送来一大堆盒子 都是你的
[25:31] Oh, good. 太好了
[25:32] You’re not getting in over your head 你那个赌场的案子
[25:33] – with this casino case, are you? – Absolutely not. -是不是还没有头绪 -当然不是
[25:36] Although, I am filing a class-action suit. 我准备来个集体起诉
[25:38] But as you know, big lawsuits equal big payouts. 你也知道 办大案等于赚大钱
[25:42] Only after a big cash outlay, 那得先花大钱
[25:44] and only if you’re going after something 而且必须是针对
[25:46] that everyone already knows is bad, 那些人人唾弃的东西
[25:47] like car companies or cigarette multinationals 比如汽车公司 跨国烟草公司
[25:51] or Rob Schneider movies. 或者罗伯·施奈德的电影
[25:52] Do you understand the expense in tracking down plaintiffs 你知道集体诉讼中对原告的调查
[25:54] in a class-action? 要花多少钱吗
[25:55] Yes, that is why I contacted the company 当然知道 所以我联系了那家
[25:57] that the casino uses to mail out their “special offer” postcards. 经常收到赌场寄发的”特价”明信片的公司
[26:01] I’m gonna send out a notice 我还要发函询问
[26:02] asking if any of the guests felt coerced 有没有顾客感觉自己
[26:05] into buying excessive credit, 被迫接受了超贷
[26:07] and it won’t cost the firm a dime. 这样事务所一分钱都不用花
[26:10] That part I like. 不花钱就好
[26:12] I’m having a label-making party tonight, 我今晚要开个简式派对
[26:13] and you are more than welcome. 你来我最欢迎
[26:15] Stacy is making her famous guacamole. 史黛西要做最拿手的鳄梨酱
[26:18] No, thanks. But keep me posted. 不了 多谢 不过保持联系
[26:20] And you. 对了 你
[26:21] Yes, sir? 什么事 头儿
[26:22] I hear you are a hell of a wingman. 听说你小子帮人把妹有一手哦
[26:24] Cassie with the tramp stamp? 有荡妇纹身的卡茜
[26:26] Ka-pow! 火爆了
[26:28] Grayson is like a whole new man. 格雷森简直变了个人
[26:36] I thought you said you didn’t see her the rest of the evening. 你不是说后来你就再没见过她吗
[26:40] I didn’t. 我是没见过
[26:42] Grayson is a different story. 格雷森就是另一说了
[26:44] You are the worst guar– 有你这种守…
[26:46] Kim Kaswell’s office. 这里是金·卡斯维办公室
[27:01] What are you still doing here? 你还在这里干什么
[27:03] Having a green tea and trying not to stress. 喝杯绿茶缓解一下紧张情绪
[27:05] What’s it to you? 这与你何干
[27:06] I didn’t know you were a green tea kind of person. 没想到你还好这口呢
[27:07] Only when I’m waiting for a ruling. 我只有等判决的时候才会喝
[27:09] What’s up? 怎么了
[27:11] Board minutes from the museum? 博物馆董事会议记录
[27:13] We already looked at these. 这个不是已经看过了吗
[27:14] We looked at the board minutes involving Dr. Melvoin. 我们看过梅欧文博士参与过的会议
[27:16] Found nothing, so I decided to broaden my search. 结果一无所获 所以我决定拓宽调查范围
[27:18] And? 然后呢
[27:19] These are from the board’s latest meeting. 这是董事会最近的会议记录
[27:21] For the last six months, 最近半年
[27:22] the museum’s been in negotiations to sell their Rafflesia 博物馆一直在和一位新加坡的私人收藏家谈判
[27:25] to a private collector in Singapore for mid-six figures. 打算以五十万左右的价格把霸王花卖出去
[27:28] But then their plant died, so… 但是随后他们的花死了 所以…
[27:30] So, in order to make the sale, 所以为了达成交易
[27:32] they had to scramble and find a new one to replace it. 他们不得不四处搜寻 另找一棵替代
[27:35] And that’s why museum’s really after Louie the 15th. 所以博物馆才费尽心机要得到路易十五
[27:38] Teri, I need you to find the clerk, 泰丽 你去找书记员
[27:40] have him ask to have the judge hold her ruling in abeyance 让他请法官在帕克没来之前
[27:42] until I can get Parker down here. 暂缓判决
[27:50] Let me help you with that. 我来帮你吧
[27:50] Oh, no, that’s okay. Thanks. I-I got it. 不用了 没事 谢了 我拉得动
[27:55] So, I heard you had a… good time last night with Fred. 我听说…你昨晚和弗雷德玩得很开心
[27:59] That’s right. 对啊
[28:01] Did you meet anyone nice? 遇到中意的女孩儿没
[28:02] Actually, you know Cassie from the bar. 其实你认识的 酒吧的卡茜
[28:06] Sure do. Yeah. 对啊 当然认识
[28:07] Yeah, she took me to an after-hours club. 她带我去了一家夜店
[28:09] I’m seeing her again tonight. 今晚和她还有约
[28:12] Cassie, the — the one with the tattoo? 卡茜 就是那个有纹身的女孩儿
[28:15] – Yeah. – Yeah. -对啊 -是啊
[28:17] She’s fun. 她很有趣
[28:18] Yes, no, she is fun. That’s true. 是啊 是很有趣 没错
[28:25] I was early, so I just — I came up to get you. 我来早了 所以…就上来找你了
[28:27] Aw. Great. 太好了
[28:28] Cassie, you know Jane. 卡茜 这是简 你认识的
[28:30] Oh, yes. Pomtini and shrimp cocktail. 是啊 波米尼[一种鸡尾酒]和鲜虾鸡尾酒
[28:32] Wow, unbelievable. That’s me. 不敢相信 那是我的必点酒品
[28:34] She’s…quick. 她反应真快
[28:37] Oh. You ready? 你准备好了吗
[28:39] Yeah. Absolutely. 当然好了
[28:40] Okay. 好的
[28:43] Uh, Jane? 简 你呢
[28:45] You coming? 走吗
[28:48] Oh, no. You know what? 不了 这样吧
[28:49] I’m just gonna wait for the next one. 我还是等下一趟吧
[28:51] You know, ’cause I have a lot… 你看我这拖着…
[28:54] of stuff going on. 一大堆东西
[28:55] – All right. – Okay. -那算了 -好吧
[28:56] See you later. 回见
[28:57] I love you, t– 我也爱你…
[29:00] Bye-bye. 再见
[29:07] The minutes prove that the museum 会议记录证明博物馆
[29:09] withheld the real motive behind their bid for our client’s plant. 隐藏了他们要回植物的真实动机
[29:12] The Singapore deal isn’t done. 那宗新加坡的交易并没有成交
[29:13] Now, that’s a defense. 这也算是辩护啊
[29:14] Plus, there’s no reason to believe 再说 没有理由相信
[29:15] that the foreign buyer will care for the plant 那位外国买主对植物的照料
[29:17] any less effectively than my client. 会不如本博物馆
[29:19] You lied to this court about what was gonna happen to Louie. 你向法庭隐瞒了路易的真正去向
[29:21] – I did not lie. – You kind of did. -我没有隐瞒 -你确实这么做了
[29:23] I agree. Unclean hands, Mr. Hanson. 我同意 汉森先生这确实是动机不纯
[29:26] The matter’s settled. 此案完结
[29:27] Louie the 15th will stay with Dr. Foley. 十五世路易归芙蕾博士所有
[29:32] Oh, I am so happy. I don’t know how to thank you. 我太高兴了 真不知道怎么谢你们
[29:36] You should have been in chambers. 你真该去法官办公室的
[29:37] Ms. Kaswell was very impressive. 卡斯维小姐的表现令人佩服
[29:39] Aw. Mr. Parker wasn’t so bad himself. 帕克先生的表现也很不错
[29:42] Well, I think we all deserve a drink. 我觉得我们都应该喝一杯
[29:44] You know, I would love to, but, um, 我也很想 但是
[29:47] I really should go home and tell Louie in person. 我该回家去把这个消息亲口告诉路易
[29:50] Right. Of course. 好吧
[29:52] Tell him congratulations from us. 把我们的祝贺带给他
[29:53] Thank you both so much. 太谢谢你们俩了
[29:58] “Him”? 你怎么也用”他”
[29:59] I was trying to be nice. 我只是想表现得友好些
[30:10] And done. 好了
[30:11] One more mailing list entered in, 再输入一行邮递地址
[30:13] 290 to go. 就只剩290个了
[30:14] You know, you have the energy of a hummingbird 你有蜂鸟的精力
[30:16] and the can-do attitude of a used-car salesman. 和二手车销售员勤劳苦干的态度
[30:18] It’s truly amazing. 太了不起了
[30:20] Well, thank you, sunshine. 谢谢你的夸奖 亲
[30:22] This sure brings back memories of finals week all-nighters, 这让我们想起了期末考前通宵复习的日子
[30:24] doesn’t it? Ha! 对吧
[30:25] Well, to be honest, those were the nights I went to bed early. 实话实说 那是我睡得早的时候
[30:28] Of course, the last time I had to pull an all-nighter 当然 我最后一次熬通宵
[30:30] was at the emergency regional conference 是因为一次紧急区域会议
[30:32] to discuss a certain unauthorized Gaultier Toga party. 讨论一次未授权的高提耶长袍派对
[30:37] – Really? – Yeah. -真的吗 -没错
[30:39] Hey, did you know Deb Dobkins? 你认识黛比·德普金丝吗
[30:41] Yes. 认识
[30:43] I mean no. 不认识
[30:44] I mean, um, I’ve just — I’ve heard a lot about her. 我听说过她的很多事
[30:47] You know, she passed away. It was so sad. 她去世了 真令人难过
[30:50] I was hoping to reconnect with her at her fifth reunion. 我本准备在第五次团聚会上和她恢复联系
[30:53] With Deb? Really? 和黛比吗 真的吗
[30:55] But I thought you didn’t like her. 我以为你不喜欢她呢
[30:58] I mean, I’m just remembering what Stacy was saying. 我是说 我记得史黛西说过
[31:01] I thought you were mad at her 我以为你很生她的气
[31:03] for throwing that Toga party. 因为她办了那个长袍派对
[31:05] And even though I heard it was legendary 我还听说 即使那场派对大获成功
[31:07] and the reason that Beta Delta Chi had more pledges 还吸引了比其它姐妹会都多的成员
[31:09] than any sorority on campus, 加入BDC姐妹会
[31:11] you still confiscated her pin. 但你仍旧没收了她的会徽
[31:13] Wow, it sounds like Stacy’s story really made an impression. 看来史黛西讲的故事给你留下了深刻印象
[31:17] Well, sometimes as chapter president, 有时作为分会主席
[31:19] you have to wear different hats. 一个人必须扮演不同的角色
[31:20] Sometimes you have to be a sister, a mother, 有时你要充当姐妹 母亲
[31:23] good cop, bad cop, 好警察 坏警察
[31:24] sexy cop, human shield. 性感警察 人体盾牌
[31:27] Uh, you know, I didn’t tell you this, 我没告诉过你这事
[31:29] but after that Toga party almost burned the house down, 黛比在那场长袍派对上差点烧掉房子
[31:32] the National Board demanded Deb’s membership. 全国委员会要求取消她的会员资格
[31:35] What?! That’s horrible. 什么 那太过分了
[31:37] Wait, why didn’t you say anything? 等会 为什么你之前没提起过
[31:39] Well, getting kicked out would have just crushed her, 被逐出姐妹会对她是个致命的打击
[31:41] so I made a deal with the Board. 所以我和委员会做了个交易
[31:44] They’d allow Deb to stay if you confiscated her pin. 她们同意收回会徽后保留黛比的会员资格
[31:51] Look at this. 快来看
[31:52] – Not now, Fred. – No, but this is odd. -弗雷德 等会再说 -但这太奇怪了
[31:55] The — the files from the postcard mailhouse 寄明信片的邮局
[31:56] are arranged by zip code. 是按邮编排列明信片的
[31:58] Right. They cluster them by region. 没错 他们按照区域来分组
[32:00] Yeah, but this list here, the — the one with Kristin’s name, 是 但这个有克里斯汀名字的名单
[32:03] has zip codes from all over the united states. 上面的邮编遍布美国各地
[32:06] No, he’s right. Why am I on this list? 他说得对 为什么我在这个名单上
[32:08] Fred, do a Google search. 弗雷德 用谷歌搜索一下
[32:10] Enter in the first three names, see if there’s a connection. 把前三个名字输进去 看看有没有联系
[32:13] Already on it. 已经在搜了
[32:14] It is a link to a website 有一家网站的链接
[32:15] for St. Paul’s hospital parking permits? 是圣保罗医院的停车许可证网站
[32:19] – Oh, my. – Does that mean something to you? -天啊 -这和你有关吗
[32:22] St. Paul’s is where I volunteered 圣保罗医院就是我去年志愿
[32:23] for a Parkinson’s study last year. 参与帕金森研究的地方
[32:26] Why would the casino care about that list? 赌场为什么对这份名单感兴趣呢
[32:28] Well, I may not be a betting woman, 我不是个好赌的女人
[32:30] but odds are the answer to that question wins our case. 但我赌这是我们赢得诉讼的线索
[32:49] Hello? 喂
[32:50] Mr. Parker, where are you? It’s 9:30. 帕克先生 你在哪儿 已经九点半了
[32:52] I’m on my way in. What’s wrong? 我在去公司的路上 怎么了
[32:55] The police just called. 警察刚刚来电话了
[32:56] They want Dr. Foley in for questioning. 他们想让芙蕾博士去接受问话
[32:58] – What? – Last night, the museum’s new botanist -什么 -昨晚 博物馆的新植物学家
[33:01] determine that Louie the 14th didn’t die of natural causes. 发现十四世路易不是自然死亡
[33:04] Then how did he die? 那他是怎么死的呢
[33:05] Someone detached it from the vine. 有人把它从藤蔓上摘下来了
[33:07] And they think it was Audrey? 他们觉得是奥德丽干的吗
[33:09] Her coded key card accessed 在老路易死前三天
[33:10] the museum greenhouse three days before old Louie went petals-up. 她用加密钥匙卡进入过博物馆温室
[33:15] Dr. Foley’s not answering her phone. 芙蕾博士不接电话
[33:17] I told the cops you’d picked her up and bring her in. 我告诉警察你会去接她 再把她带过去
[33:19] All right. I’ll grab Kim and head over to her place now. 好的 我接上金就赶去她家
[33:33] Why are you grabbing me? 你干嘛摸我
[33:36] I mean, not that I mind. 不过我不介意
[33:41] Ms. Bingum, thanks for waiting. Please come in. 宾格温小姐 让你久等了 请进吧
[33:43] Thank you, again, for seeing us on such short notice. 再次谢谢您 能及时和我们见面
[33:46] Anything for our research partners. 为研究伙伴 我愿随时效劳
[33:48] Aw, that’s sweet, sunshine. 你嘴可真甜 亲
[33:50] But now we have some questions for you. 但我们现在有些问题要问你
[33:51] Yes, I got Ms. Bingum’s e-mail. Please have a seat. 我收到宾格温小姐的邮件了 请坐
[33:54] – Good. Thank you. – Here’s a copy of our study -谢谢 -这是我们关于罗匹尼罗
[33:57] on the side-effects of Ropinirole. 副作用研究的副本
[33:58] That’s my Parkinson’s medication. 我治疗帕金森吃的就是那种药
[34:00] Intermittent vertigo, memory loss, 间歇性呕吐 记忆丧失
[34:03] compulsive behavior, 行为失控
[34:04] including excess eating, shopping, and — 包括暴食 购物狂
[34:07] Oh, my god, gambling. 天啊 以及赌博冲动
[34:09] Yes, that’s right. 没错
[34:11] Odds of becoming addicted to gambling 在服用药物后
[34:13] increase 300% with this medication. 赌博上瘾的概率增加了三倍
[34:15] How is that even possible? 这怎么可能
[34:17] It has to do with a related dopamine agonist — 和一种相关的多巴胺促效剂有关
[34:20] But it’s still something we never could have anticipated. 但副作用如此严重 实在出乎我们的意料
[34:22] So that’s why the casino would want the patient list. 所以赌场才想要病人名单
[34:25] It’s like finding a sign-up sheet for gamblers anonymous. 这就相当于找到了一张匿名戒赌会的签名单
[34:28] A sign-up sheet with thousands of names. 高达数千人的名单
[34:31] Jane — 简
[34:32] Uh, just one second. 等一下
[34:33] Dr. Keens, how did the casino get this list? 金斯医生 赌场是怎么拿到这份名单的
[34:36] Jane — 简
[34:37] Seriously, one second. 说真的 稍等下
[34:38] Go ahead, doctor. Answer my question. 医生 请回答我刚才的问题
[34:40] I wish I could. 我也希望能回答你
[34:41] Our test-subjects list is totally confidential. 我们的试验对象名单是严格保密的
[34:45] No one outside the study has access. 除了研究人员没人能接触到
[34:47] – Jane! – What?! -简 -到底干嘛
[34:49] I think I know how the casino got the list. 我知道赌场是怎么拿到名单的了
[35:03] Ms. Bingum, I have no idea what you’re talking about. 宾格温女士 我不知道你在说什么
[35:06] What list? 什么名单
[35:08] Before your consulting job with Desert Springs, 在你成为沙漠之泉的医学顾问之前
[35:11] you worked as a research fellow 你是在圣保罗的一家医院
[35:13] – at St. Paul’s Hospital, correct? – Yes. -从事研究工作 对吗 -是的
[35:15] You looked at the side effects of a Parkinson’s medication. 你们研究帕金森氏症药物治疗的副作用
[35:19] That’s correct. 没错
[35:20] The study confirmed a link between Ropinirole 研究结果显示罗匹尼罗
[35:24] and a heightened addiction to gambling. 会导致对赌博高度上瘾
[35:27] – It’s public information now. – Right. -这已是众所周知的信息 -是的
[35:30] But the list with the test subjects, 但试验对象名单
[35:32] which would be a huge asset to any casino, 对任何一个赌场而言都是一笔巨大的财富
[35:36] that’s not public, is it? 名单不是公开的 对吗
[35:39] No. Uh, that list is confidential. 不是 名单是保密的
[35:43] Tell me something, doctor. 医生 请告诉我
[35:45] As a consultant for Desert Springs, 作为沙漠之泉的医学顾问
[35:48] you receive an annual retainer of $100,000. 你每年的固定收入有十万美元
[35:52] It’s commensurate with other consultants. 跟其他顾问的收入是相同的
[35:53] Plus $50,000 when you signed on. 另外还有五万元的签约金
[35:56] That was a bonus. 那是奖金
[35:58] Oh, a “Bonus.” 是”奖金”
[36:00] A bonus that you received two weeks 刚好在帕金森氏症药物研究结束后两周内
[36:03] after the Parkinson’s study was completed. 你收到了这笔奖金
[36:09] I wonder what the State Medical Board will say about that? 不知国家医药委员会将怎么处理此事
[36:19] Dr. Foley?! 芙蕾博士
[36:21] Dr. Foley?! 芙蕾博士
[36:27] I just looked through the side windows. 我从旁边的窗户看了下
[36:28] The house is completely cleared out. 房子里都空了
[36:30] Louie the 15th? 路易十五呢
[36:31] It doesn’t make any sense. 真想不通
[36:33] Is she gone? 她走了吗
[36:34] Yeah. How did you know? 是的 你怎么知道
[36:37] She took off. 她逃跑了
[36:40] When the museum’s Rafflesia plant died, 博物馆的霸王花死了以后
[36:41] your client’s flower became the largest of its kind, 你们委托人的花就是这个品种中最大的了
[36:44] and it’s worth a lot of money. 非常值钱
[36:46] No, there’s no way. She loved that plant. 不可能 她爱那朵花
[36:48] You were played. 你们被耍了
[36:50] The museum got a call from Singapore this morning. 博物馆早上接到新加坡那边打来的电话
[36:53] Mr. Utama’s withdrawing his offer. 乌塔马先生要解除合同
[36:55] Apparently, he made a six-figure deal 显然 他昨晚已经花了几十万
[36:57] to buy another Rafflesia plant late last night from Dr. Foley. 从芙蕾博士那里买了另一朵霸王花
[37:01] Wow, she killed Louie the 14th 天啊 她把路易十四弄死了
[37:03] so she could make a killing off of Louie the 15th. 好让路易十五能卖个好价钱
[37:07] And so much for love. 爱就此终结了
[37:31] I heard about court. Congrats. 听说你赢了 恭喜
[37:33] Thank you. 谢谢
[37:42] I’m sorry, Jane. 抱歉 简
[37:42] I didn’t mean to be such a great wingman. 我不是故意帮他泡到妞的
[37:46] I just don’t see what he sees in her. 我只是不清楚他看上了她哪点
[37:50] Actually, you do. 其实你知道
[37:52] You just don’t like it. 你只是不愿意接受
[37:55] I used to know Cassie back when I was Deb. 我还是黛比的时候就认识卡茜了
[37:59] We took an acting class together. 我们一起上表演课
[38:01] And we auditioned for the same roles. 为同一个角色试镜
[38:05] We were a lot alike. 我们有很多共同点
[38:09] So, if I think Grayson can do better than Cassie, 如果我觉得卡茜配不上格雷森
[38:13] does that mean he can do better than… 是不是说明作为黛比的我…
[38:15] The old you? 也配不上他
[38:17] The one that he wanted to marry? 那个他想携手到老的人吗
[38:19] Yeah. 是的
[38:21] Well, you’ve changed. 你已经变了
[38:24] You’re no longer Deb of the — the Gaultier Toga party. 你不再是那个举办高提耶长袍派对的黛比了
[38:28] You have higher expectations of yourself, 你对自己有了更高的要求和期望
[38:30] so maybe you have higher expectations for Grayson. 所以或许你对格雷森也一样
[38:37] That almost made me feel a little bit better. 你这番话让我感觉好点了
[38:42] I try. 不用谢
[38:44] Okay. I am going home. Do you need a lift? 好吧 我要回家了 要搭顺风车吗
[38:49] Actually, i am headed to the bar for the game. 其实我准备去酒吧看比赛
[38:52] Another bro-date? 又一次兄弟约会吗
[38:54] I’m going with Teri. 我跟泰丽一起去
[38:56] If anybody can teach me how to be more of a man, 唯一能把我调教得更man一点的人
[38:57] it’s her, right? 只有她了 是吧
[38:59] Yeah. 对
[39:01] Bye. 再见
[39:03] I haven’t made these treats since — 我已经很久没做这些了
[39:05] well, since you made them. 自从你做过以后
[39:06] Oh, yay! You’re home. 耶 你回来了
[39:08] We are making rice-krispie treats. 我们在做米花甜点
[39:10] Jane, you were brilliant today. 简 你今天真厉害
[39:13] I could not have done it without your help. 也多亏了你的帮助
[39:15] Or yours. 还有你
[39:17] So, I have some news. 我有些好消息要宣布
[39:19] Dr. Preminger is going before the Medical Board. 普雷明格博士要接受医药委员会的调查
[39:23] The gambling commission has asked for 赌博委员会邀请我们
[39:24] our notes on the class action, 联名提起上诉
[39:27] and Desert Springs is forgiving your debt. 而且沙漠之泉将免除你的所有债务
[39:34] Well, I don’t know what to say. 我不知道该说什么了
[39:36] That’s okay. 没关系
[39:41] I have something for you. 有东西要给你
[39:47] It’s an honorary Beta Delta Chi pin. 这是BDC姐妹会荣誉徽章
[39:52] Now, I know it’s not much, but… 我知道这算不上什么 但是…
[39:55] It’s amazing. 正合我意
[39:57] Thank you. 多谢
美女上错身

Post navigation

Previous Post: 美女上错身(Drop Dead Diva)第3季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 美女上错身(Drop Dead Diva)第3季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme