Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

美女上错身(Drop Dead Diva)第3季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 美女上错身(Drop Dead Diva)第3季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] See that aspiring model there? 看见那个满怀抱负的模特没
[00:02] That was me — Deb — until the day I died. 那就是我 黛比 直到我死的那天
[00:06] I thought I’d go straight to heaven, 我以为我会直接上天堂
[00:07] but there was a bit of a mix-up 但是出了点小乱子
[00:09] and I woke up in someone else’s body. 结果我在别人的躯体中醒来
[00:12] So now I’m Jane, 所以现在我成了简
[00:13] a super-busy lawyer with my very own assistant. 一名拥有个人助理的超忙律师
[00:17] I got a new life, a new wardrobe, 我有了新的生活 新的衣着
[00:19] and the only people who really know what’s going on with me 而唯一知道真相的人
[00:21] are my girlfriend Stacy and my guardian angel, Fred. 是我的闺蜜史黛西和我的守护天使弗雷德
[00:24] I used to think everything happened for a reason… 我一直觉得世间万事必有其因
[00:27] …and, well, I sure hope I was right. 好吧 我真希望我没想错
[00:45] remembertoi 翻译 小猪快跑 elysecff
[00:47] Ha! You blinked. 你眨眼了
[00:48] Damn it. 见鬼
[00:50] Like I said, 正如我所说
[00:50] no one has ever beaten me in a staring contest. 在对视比赛中 我所向披靡
[00:52] Why are you even trying? 你干嘛非要比呢
[00:54] Because I have this performance review with Parker today, 因为帕克今天要给我做绩效评估
[00:57] and the secret to a successful performance evaluation 而要想得到赞扬的秘诀就在于
[01:00] is unbroken eye contact. 不间断的眼神交流
[01:01] Where’d you hear that? 你这是从哪儿听来的
[01:02] Oh, you know, 你知道啦
[01:03] From my neurosurgeon boyfriend, whom I saw last night. 从我神经外科医师男友那里 我昨晚才见了他
[01:07] The same neurosurgeon boyfriend you’re seeing tonight? 和你今晚要见的神经外科医师男友是一个人吗
[01:10] Yep. 对
[01:10] Two nights in a row doth make this “Neuro-serious.” 连着两晚约会 说明你”神经上很认真”
[01:13] I think so. 我也觉得
[01:16] And it’s — it’s totally awesome. 而且感觉很棒
[01:19] Well, except… 只不过…
[01:20] Except? 只不过怎样
[01:22] Except his surgery schedule dictates our dating schedule. 只不过他的手术安排决定着我们的约会安排
[01:26] Like today — 就像今天
[01:27] He’s squeezing me in for a late lunch 他好不容易才挤出点时间
[01:29] between a craniectomy and a ventriculostomy. 在骨瓣手术和脑室手术之间和我吃个午晚餐
[01:32] Well, you can’t brag about 你这可不对
[01:33] dating a very busy neurosurgeon in one breath 怎么能一边炫耀自己在和神经外科医师约会
[01:35] and complain that he’s very busy in the next. 一边又抱怨他工作太忙呢
[01:38] Oh! Oh, my god! 天啊
[01:39] I have to get ready, or I’m gonna be late. 我得赶紧收拾收拾 不然要迟到了
[01:41] Wait. Late for what? 慢着 干什么迟到
[01:43] Some girls heard me talking to my manicurist 有几个姑娘听见我和我的美甲师
[01:45] about being a model, 谈论当模特的心得
[01:46] and they asked me to speak 于是她们邀请我
[01:48] at their high school’s fashion club. 去她们高中的时尚俱乐部演讲
[01:50] What? 什么
[01:51] My seminar is entitled 我的研讨会名为
[01:52] “Modeling, do judge a book by its cover.” “做模特 确实要以貌取人”
[01:57] Oh, Jane… 简
[01:58] The trick to winning a staring contest 赢得对视比赛的关键在于
[01:59] is not to look your opponent in the eye, 不要直视你对手的眼睛
[02:02] but to focus on their nose — 而要盯着对方的鼻子
[02:05] Works every time. 屡试不爽
[02:06] Thank you! 谢谢
[02:14] Hey, Hank. 嗨 汉克
[02:15] Wow, there really is something about a man in uniform. 制服男还真有吸引力
[02:18] You know, the bailiff could totally be a superhero. 小法警绝对可以有大作为
[02:20] I get that a lot. 我也经常听人这么说
[02:23] Hey, uh, is Jane in? I need her help. 简在吗 我需要她的帮助
[02:25] She’s in a performance review. What’s going on? 她在接受绩效评估 找她什么事
[02:28] My wife left me. 我妻子离开了我
[02:30] I’m sorry. 真遗憾
[02:32] When did you get married? 你什么时候结的婚
[02:33] About two months ago. 大概两个月之前
[02:36] Well, Jane is not the right lawyer for this one. 离婚案可不是简的特长
[02:40] – See that man over there? – Yeah? -看到那边那个男人了吗 -看到 怎么
[02:42] Dumped at the altar by his runaway bride. 在圣坛前被落跑新娘抛弃了
[02:45] Whatever you’ve got in mind, 无论你是什么情况
[02:46] I think he’ll like your case. 我觉得他会很乐意接你的案子
[02:48] Thanks, Teri. 谢谢你 泰丽
[02:50] Man, I hate that I can’t bill anybody 天 要是谁参加绩效评估
[02:51] for these performance reviews. 我就能管谁要钱就好了
[02:56] Do I have something on my nose? 我鼻子上有东西吗
[02:59] – No. – Uh, okay, let’s just skip over all the good stuff, -没有 -优点咱就不说了
[03:01] ’cause who really wants to hear that, right? 谁想听那些啊 对吧
[03:03] Right, but, you know, in the words of Julie Andrews, 对 但是朱莉·安德鲁斯说过
[03:05] A spoonful of sugar — 满满的赞扬…
[03:07] Bingum, lately, you’ve been a very consistent employee. 宾格温 你最近在工作上的表现一如既往
[03:11] Well, now, that was a very good start. 这可是个不错的开始
[03:13] Consistently emotional. 一如既往地情绪化
[03:14] Oh, my god! That’s not even true! 天啊 才不是那样呢
[03:16] Look, two years ago, nothing distracted you from your work. 两年前 你工作时不会为任何事而分心
[03:19] Now your friends just seem to show up anytime. 现在 你的朋友们三天两头地现身
[03:22] It makes me question your professionalism. 这让我对你的专业性产生了质疑
[03:24] Friends? Okay, what friends? 朋友们 什么朋友们
[03:31] Excuse me, Jane. I need to borrow you. 打扰一下 简 我有事找你
[03:33] It’s an emergency. 十万火急
[03:36] We’ll wait in your office. 我们在你办公室等
[03:39] Excuse me. 失陪
[03:42] Jane, I’d like you to meet Nina and Julia. 简 这两位是妮娜和茱莉亚
[03:45] They’re members of the Mountainside High-School Fashion Club. 她们是马顿塞德高中时尚俱乐部的成员
[03:48] Oh, nice to meet you both. So, what’s the emergency? 见到你们很高兴 什么事十万火急
[03:52] After my speech, I hung out for the Q&A. 演讲结束之后 我开始回答她们的现场提问
[03:54] I wanted to know more about posing. 我想了解更多有关摆造型的事
[03:56] Sure. 当然
[03:56] I stressed the importance of separating your fingers 我强调了手指分开的重要性
[03:59] so you don’t look like a mannequin. 那样就不会像个假人模特了
[04:00] The artistry of posing — very important, 摆造型的艺术 非常重要
[04:03] but you said it was an emergency. 但你说十万火急
[04:05] Right. So, we got to talking. 对 然后我们开始聊天
[04:08] Their high school is not allowing them to attend prom. 他们高中不允许她们参加舞会
[04:11] Why not? 为什么
[04:12] They want to go together. 因为她们想要一起参加
[04:13] Oh, you’re “together” together. 你们是”在一起”的那种”一起”
[04:15] We’re in a committed relationship, 我们俩是彼此忠贞的恋爱关系
[04:16] but the school won’t let us buy a couples ticket. 但学校不让我们买情侣票
[04:18] And that’s why it’s an emergency, 舞会就在这个周末举行
[04:20] because prom is this weekend. 所以说是十万火急
[04:22] I’ve been dreaming about going to prom 我一直以来都梦想着
[04:24] since, well, like, forever. 参加舞会时的场景
[04:26] And now I can’t go with the person I love. 而现在我不能和我爱的人一起去
[04:29] Nina, how do you feel about this? 妮娜 你对这事怎么想
[04:30] I want to go with Julia more than anything, but… 我超想和茱莉亚一起去 但是…
[04:33] Her dad doesn’t want her to make waves. 她爸爸不想让她大肆张扬
[04:36] I see. 我懂了
[04:38] Uh, have you talked with the principal? 你们和校长谈过了吗
[04:41] Every time we go to his office, 每次我们一去他办公室
[04:43] the secretary says we just missed him. 秘书就说他刚走
[04:45] He just won’t talk with us. 他就是不想和我们谈
[04:46] Well, he will certainly talk with me. 他肯定会和我谈的
[04:54] I met my wife, Irina, through a company 我是通过一个叫做”国际新娘”的公司
[04:56] called International Brides. 认识我妻子艾瑞娜的
[04:58] She was a mail-order bride? 她是邮购来的新娘吗
[04:59] I prefer to think of it as an online dating service, 我更喜欢称其为在线约会服务
[05:03] except the women are exotic 只不过这些女人都是外国人而已
[05:05] and membership costs $6,000. 而且会员费要六千块
[05:07] For the first few months, 头几个月
[05:08] I thought it was the best money I ever spent. 我觉得那是我这辈子花得最值的的钱
[05:11] But then Irina decided to — 但之后艾瑞娜就决定要…
[05:12] Grayson? 格雷森
[05:13] Um, a messenger just dropped this off for you 一个邮差刚刚把这个送到前台
[05:16] at the front desk. It’s from Vanessa. 是瓦内萨寄给你的
[05:31] Hank was just telling me about his wife. 汉克正在给我讲他妻子的事情
[05:34] Uh, she left him. 她离开了他
[05:36] Um…I’m free to help. 我很乐意帮忙
[05:43] Okay, um, well, Irina and I corresponded by e-mail, 好 艾瑞娜和我是通过电邮联系的
[05:47] and we hit it off instantly. 而且我们一拍即合
[05:49] So I decided, “What the heck?” 所以我就想 “管他呢”
[05:51] I took a gamble and went to Russia to meet her. 我决定赌一把 去俄罗斯和她见了面
[05:53] Uh, mail-order bride? 是邮购新娘吧
[05:54] Exotic, expensive online matchmaking service. 是具有异国色彩的高端在线婚介服务
[05:57] Got it. 了解
[05:58] I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her. 我知道自己想和她共度余生
[06:01] She said she felt the same way, so we got married. 她说她也这么想 于是我们结婚了
[06:03] Then, two months later, 结果两个月之后
[06:04] she goes out for groceries and never comes back. 她出去买日用品 一去不返
[06:08] That is just wrong — 这样可不对…
[06:10] Her breaking your heart like that. 她那样伤你的心
[06:11] I blame the website. 我觉得是那个网站的错
[06:13] They promised to thoroughly vet these women. 他们保证会仔细审查这些女性
[06:16] I want my $6,000 back, 我想要回我的6000美元
[06:18] plus the $3,886 I spent on the engagement ring. 还有我花在订婚戒指上的那3886美元
[06:21] I’m sorry. There’s really not a case here — 抱歉 这案子站不住脚…
[06:23] We’ll go after them for breach of collateral contractual obligations. 我们将起诉他们违反合同附随义务
[06:26] I’ll file and serve the complaint this afternoon. 我今天下午就提起诉讼
[06:32] Jane got a meeting with the principal this afternoon, 简约了校长今天下午见面
[06:34] and we’re gonna make sure justice is served. 我们要确保正义得以伸张
[06:37] – “We”? – Mm-hmm. -“我们” -是啊
[06:38] Fred, this is the first time I have ever looked forward 弗雷德 这是我第一次
[06:41] to going to the principal’s office. 盼着去校长办公室
[06:43] Who keeps texting you? 谁在一直给你发短息
[06:44] The Fashion Club president made me a Facebook fan page, 时尚俱乐部主席给我做了Facebook粉丝主页
[06:48] and now I am the most popular girl at school… 现在我是学校里最受欢迎的女孩
[06:51] again. 历史重演哦
[06:52] And this time, I didn’t even have to eat a banana 而这一次 我都不必吃香蕉
[06:54] in a way that made the boys blush. 就是让男生意乱情迷的那种吃法
[06:56] Excuse me, but are you an actor? 打扰一下 你是个演员吗
[06:59] Why, yes, I am. Have you seen my work? 什么事 我是演员 你看过我的作品吗
[07:01] Not you — him. 不是你 是他
[07:03] I’m casting a commercial for the new energy drink adrenaline Rush, 我在为新能量饮料”激爽”的广告选角
[07:06] and you’re perfect. 你很适合
[07:08] – He is? – I am? -他吗 -我吗
[07:09] Wait. But he’s not even an actor. 等等 可他根本不是演员
[07:12] How hard can it be, right? 演戏能有多难 对吧
[07:14] You have the exact look I’ve been searching for. 你的外形气质正合我意
[07:16] Well, I-I guess I have been known to exude 人家的确是不经意间流露出了
[07:18] a certain je ne sais quoi. 某种微妙的气质啦
[07:20] So you’re in? 那你是同意喽
[07:22] Uh, why not? 为什么不呢
[07:24] All right. Give my office a call. 好 给我办公室打电话
[07:26] Wow! Who knew it was so easy 哇 没想到在洛城
[07:29] to get work as an actor in this town? 这么容易就能当上演员
[07:36] Well, you know, everyone needs to eat dinner. 每个人都要吃晚餐嘛
[07:38] Or is this lunch? 对了 这应该算午餐
[07:42] I’ve been spotted. 我被认出来了
[07:43] Paparazzi? 狗仔队吗
[07:44] A patient. And now she’s waving. 是病人 正挥手呢
[07:47] I’m sorry. Do you mind if I just… 抱歉 你介意我…
[07:48] Of course not. You got to give the fans what they want. 不介意 得满足粉丝需求啊
[07:59] It’s my boyfriend’s phone. 是我男朋友的手机
[08:00] It’s — he’s a neurosurgeon. 他是位神经外科医生
[08:04] Oh, I should actually probably get this 我应该接电话
[08:05] in case it’s an emergency. 说不定有急诊
[08:08] Dr. Kendal’s phone. 肯德尔医生的电话
[08:09] He’s not available right now. May I take a message? 他现在不方便接听 能为你留言吗
[08:13] Sure, I’ll tell him. 没问题 我会转告他的
[08:16] Okay. 好
[08:17] Thanks…Sherry. 谢谢 雪莉
[08:22] Good news. 好消息
[08:23] Mrs. Shapiro’s headaches have stopped, 夏皮罗太太的头不痛了
[08:24] and she’s making a strudel to thank me. 她还做了苹果派对我表示感谢
[08:26] How thoughtful. 真贴心
[08:27] Oh, by the by, 对了
[08:28] I answered your phone, in case it was an emergency, 怕是急事 我接了你的电话
[08:31] but it wasn’t. 但不是要紧事
[08:33] It was Sherry. 是雪莉打来的
[08:35] Thanks. 谢谢
[08:37] Oh, she said she’d be up late, so feel free to call. 她说她会睡得很晚 你可以打给她
[08:41] Okay. 好
[08:42] Okay. 好
[08:43] I am famished. You ready to order? 饿死了 你准备好点菜了吗
[08:45] Yes, I am. 是的
[08:47] So… 那…
[08:49] Sherry-who-stays-up-late. 睡得晚的这位雪莉
[08:51] Is she also a-a patient? 她也是你的病人吗
[08:53] Sherry? No. 雪莉吗 不是
[08:54] Uh, I’m gonna have the chicken parm. You? 我要点奶酪焗鸡 你呢
[08:56] Grilled salmon. I’m just wondering. 烤三文鱼 我只是好奇
[08:59] Sherry would be… 雪莉是…
[09:02] She’s another woman I’m also dating. 她是我的另一个约会对象
[09:04] I’m sorry. I didn’t catch that. What? 抱歉 我没听清 什么
[09:07] I really like you. 我很喜欢你
[09:09] You’re smart. You are pretty. 你既聪明又漂亮
[09:11] You make me laugh. 还很风趣
[09:13] I’m sensing a “but.” 我感觉后面还有个”但是”
[09:14] I-I didn’t think we were exclusive. 我觉得咱们不必只局限于对方
[09:16] I mean, we just started dating. 我是说 我们刚开始约会
[09:17] I’m sure you’re seeing other people, too. 我想你也在跟别人约会吧
[09:19] Totally. Tons of people. 当然 好多人呢
[09:23] So glad that’s out in the open, 很高兴我们谈开了
[09:25] ’cause I-I wasn’t sure if you were dating other people, 因为我不确定你是不是跟我一样
[09:28] too, also, as well as me — 也在和别人约会
[09:31] As well as I am seeing other people. 跟我一样在和别人约会
[09:35] You know, on second thought, 再一想
[09:36] maybe I won’t have the grilled salmon. 我还是不点烤三文鱼了
[09:38] Oh, seriously? Another patient. Ugh. 不是吧 又一位病人 我去
[09:42] Excuse me. I will be right back. 失陪 马上回来
[09:44] Sure. 好
[09:55] Then he told me Sherry was just 他跟我说雪莉不过是
[09:57] someone else he’s dating, just like that. 他的另一个约会对象
[09:59] So I said, “I’m totally okay with you seeing other people. 于是我说”你跟别人约会我没意见
[10:03] In fact, I’m seeing other people, too.” 事实上 我也在跟别人约会”
[10:08] I know I shouldn’t be upset, 我知道我不该沮丧
[10:10] but I stupidly thought that we were exclusive. 但我愚蠢地认为我们是彼此专一的
[10:14] I mean, what was I thinking? We hardly know each other. 我在想什么呢 我们还都不了解对方
[10:17] Face it, sweetie — you’re in New Jersey. 面对现实吧 亲爱的 你到新泽西了
[10:19] What? I’m where? 什么 怎么会在新泽西
[10:20] Relationships are like a road trip up the eastern seaboard. 恋爱就像前往东海岸的公路旅行
[10:23] You start off in sunny Florida, 你从阳光明媚的佛罗里达州出发
[10:25] and if you’re lucky, you end up in New York city. 幸运的话 你会抵达纽约
[10:29] New Jersey is where you’re at after a few dates. 几次约会后就好比到达了新泽西
[10:31] – I don’t want to be in Jersey. – No one does. -我不要待在泽西 -没人愿意
[10:33] You want to go straight to Manhattan. 谁都愿意直达曼哈顿
[10:35] They have theater and Kelly Ripa. 那里有剧院和凯莉·蕾帕
[10:37] But we slept together. 但是我们上床了
[10:39] On your first date, when you were still in Miami. 那是在第一次约会 那时好比在迈阿密
[10:42] Oh, Julia’s here. 茱莉亚来了
[10:49] I can’t believe you got a meeting so soon. 真不敢相信你这么快就约到他了
[10:51] Well, I threatened to go to the school board, 我威胁要去找学校董事会
[10:52] and, magically, his schedule opened up. 结果他突然很神奇地有时间了
[10:55] Oh, where’s Nina? 妮娜呢
[10:56] Her dad didn’t let her come. 她爸爸不让她来
[10:57] Should we reschedule? 要改时间吗
[10:59] Oh, no, she knows I’m here, 不用 她知道我过来了
[11:00] and I’m supposed to call her the minute the meeting’s over. 见面一结束 我就会给她打电话
[11:02] Let’s do it. 走吧
[11:07] The dissolution of Hank Spencer’s marriage 汉克·斯潘瑟婚姻的终止
[11:09] is no one’s fault, and we ask you to dismiss. 不是任何人的错 我们请求驳回上诉
[11:11] Their “matchmaking service” is nothing more than a scam. 他们的”婚介服务”跟骗局毫无二致
[11:14] On behalf of my client, I resent your tone. 代表我的委托人 我对你的语气表示不满
[11:16] On behalf of my client, I resent you. 代表我的委托人 我对你们表示不满
[11:18] What exactly are you alleging? 你具体指控什么
[11:20] The woman he met and ultimately married 与他相遇并结婚的那位女性
[11:22] racked up credit-card bills 留下了成堆的账单
[11:23] and absconded with her engagement ring. 并拿走了订婚戒指
[11:25] International Brides didn’t arrange a marriage — 国际新娘公司没能促成一段姻缘
[11:27] They arranged to have this man’s heart broken 反而导致我的委托人既伤心
[11:29] and his wallet stolen. 又破财
[11:31] Mr. Kent, marriages end for a variety of reasons, 肯特先生 婚姻走向终结有诸多原因
[11:34] and California is a no-fault divorce state. 而加州实行无过错离婚
[11:37] If I may, I’d like opposing counsel to tell the court 如果可以的话 我想让辩方律师
[11:40] how the women on their website are vetted. 把审查这些女性的流程告知法庭
[11:42] Let’s hear it, counselor. 说来听听 律师
[11:44] My client screens for arrests, 我的委托人会通过独立第三方
[11:45] and their bios are verified by an independent party. 核查她们的逮捕记录和基本资料
[11:48] You charge 6 grand for that? 做这些就收取6000美元吗
[11:50] 52% of all marriages in the United States fail. 美国的离婚率为52%
[11:54] Only 10% of our marriages end in divorce. 但我们促成婚姻的离婚率只有10%
[11:56] So whatever the company’s doing seems to be working. 由此看来公司的运作方式没有问题
[11:58] Nevertheless, your company was negligent in this case. 然而在这个案子中你的公司有过失
[12:01] There’s a difference between negligent service 服务过失与感情不幸
[12:03] and being unlucky in love. 是两码事
[12:06] Despite your passion, 虽然你很有激情
[12:07] you have failed to prove a prima facie case. 但是你的案子缺乏确凿的证据
[12:10] I am granting the motion to dismiss. 我同意驳回上诉
[12:17] Principal Blake, this is a very simple matter. 布莱克校长 这是件很简单的事
[12:19] My client wants to go to prom with her girlfriend. 我的委托人想和她的女朋友一起参加毕业舞会
[12:22] How about you each buy a singles ticket? 你们就不能一人买一张单身票吗
[12:24] You show up together, you leave together. Same thing. 你们一起入场 一起离开 这不是一样吗
[12:27] Except we’re not single. 可我们不是单身
[12:28] And the couples tickets includes 而且情侣票还包含
[12:30] a couples photo, flowers, and a box of chocolate hearts. 情侣合照 鲜花以及一盒心形巧克力
[12:33] Not to mention 更何况
[12:34] single students get assigned to random seats at dinner. 单身学生晚宴的座位是随机安排的
[12:37] We’d like to sit with each other. 我们想要坐到一起
[12:38] I would love to help, but same-sex couples 我很乐意帮忙 但是同性伴侣
[12:41] at school dances violate school policy. 参加校园舞会 违反了学校的规定
[12:44] But when the school’s policy violates their civil rights, 如果校规侵犯了她们的公民权益
[12:47] then isn’t it your job to bring it up to the superintendent? 你难道不应该反映给主管人吗
[12:50] Oh, I’m sorry. 抱歉
[12:51] I posed that as a question, but it’s actually a statement. 虽然我用了疑问的语气 但其实这是个陈述句
[12:55] So if you don’t bring it up to the superintendent, 所以如果你不向主管人反映
[12:57] trust me, I will. 相信我 我会反映的
[13:00] You’ve made your point. 你已经说得很明白了
[13:02] I will call the superintendent tomorrow 我明天就打电话给主管人
[13:04] and express your concerns. 向他传达你的观点
[13:06] How does that sound? 你觉得怎么样
[13:07] Well, thank you for your cooperation. 谢谢你的合作
[13:14] Hi…Hank. 你好 汉克
[13:16] What’s going on in here? 你们在这干嘛
[13:18] We’re discussing our next move. 我们在讨论下一步怎么办
[13:20] Well, you heard the judge — 你听到了法官的判决
[13:22] the case is over, so…no next move. 这个案子了结了 所以…没有下一步了
[13:25] I had a revelation. We shouldn’t be suing International Brides. 我想通了 我们不该起诉国际新娘
[13:27] That’s not a revelation — it’s the judge’s ruling. 这不是你想通的 是法官的裁决
[13:30] We are going after Irina. Hank says she’s still in the U.S. 我们在追踪艾瑞娜 汉克说她还在国内
[13:32] I saw her at my gym last week. 我上个星期在健身房看到了她
[13:34] She was using the membership that I bought for her. 她还在用我买给她的会员卡
[13:36] Okay, you can’t sue a woman for breaking your heart. 你不能因为一个女人伤了你的心而起诉她
[13:39] Cause of action is conversion, 诉由是感情转变
[13:41] not to mention intentional infliction of emotional distress. 还有故意精神伤害
[13:44] Seriously? You’re dusting off the old tort of outrage? 真的吗 你想拿精神损害老调重弹吗
[13:47] Who are you — young Abe Lincoln, attorney at law? 你以为你是谁 年轻的林肯律师吗
[13:49] Hank, are you outraged? 汉克 你愤怒吗
[13:50] – Outraged. – There you go. -很愤怒 -你看
[13:55] As you can see, a threat can be highly effective. 看见了吧 恐吓可是很有效的手法
[13:57] – That was awesome, Jane. – Well, thank you. -你真了不起 简 -谢谢你
[13:59] What about me? What about me? 那我呢 我呢
[14:00] Amazing. 一级棒
[14:02] This is all gonna work out. 一切都会解决的
[14:08] My car’s gone. 我的车不见了
[14:10] Excuse me. 打扰一下
[14:13] Where’s the other car? It was right here. 那辆车呢 刚还在这里
[14:15] Tow truck just left. 刚被拖车拖走
[14:17] This is a faculty lot — no student parking. 这是教工停车场 学生不能在这里停车
[14:19] You told her to park here. 是你叫她停在这里的
[14:20] I would never tell a student they could park here. 我绝不会告诉学生这里可以停车
[14:22] We saw you direct her to this spot. 我们看到你指挥她停进那个车位的
[14:25] Uh, is — is there a problem? 出什么事了吗
[14:27] Yes, your security guard had Julia’s car towed. 是的 你的保安把茱莉亚的车拖走了
[14:30] Well, every student knows they can’t park here. 每个学生都知道不能在这里停车
[14:32] It carries an automatic three-day suspension, 否则将面临自动停学三天的处罚
[14:34] which means… 也就是说
[14:36] Which means julia is ineligible to attend prom. 也就是说茱莉亚没有资格参加舞会了
[14:39] Afraid so. 恐怕是的
[14:40] What?! Jane — 什么 简…
[14:41] This was all a setup. 这是个圈套
[14:43] I’m sorry, but my hands are tied. 很抱歉 但我爱莫能助
[14:45] I, uh, won’t be bothering the superintendent tomorrow. 我明天不用去打扰主管了
[14:48] Forget the superintendent. We’ll see you in court. 别管什么主管了 我们法庭上见
[14:52] Oh, and in case you couldn’t tell by the kind of car I drive, 看看我开的什么车 你就应该知道
[14:55] I’m really good at my job. 我可是个厉害角色
[15:06] This is the faculty parking lot at Mountainside High 这是马顿塞德高中教工停车场
[15:09] yesterday at 5:00 p.m. — 昨天下午五点的录像
[15:11] no cars. 没有车停在那里
[15:12] Well, except for my Porsche. 除了我的保时捷
[15:14] In fact, there are so many empty spaces, 事实上 那里有很大的空地
[15:16] there’s enough room for a three-ring circus, 大到足够容纳大型的马戏演出
[15:18] ooh, and a Nordstrom’s rack. 以及诺德斯特姆公司的货架
[15:20] Yet the school still towed my client’s car. 然而学校仍然拖走了我委托人的汽车
[15:23] She violated policy. 她违反了校规
[15:24] Because the security guard told her to. 是保安叫她停在那里的
[15:26] And who are you? 你是谁
[15:28] Stacy. I’m Jane’s B.F.F. 史黛西 简的死党
[15:30] I didn’t ask how you signed her yearbook. 我没有问你在她年鉴里的签名是什么
[15:32] I meant who are you in relation to this case? 我是问你与本案有何关联
[15:35] I’m a…witness. 我是…目击证人
[15:38] Mr. Blake, 布莱克先生
[15:38] is Jane’s B.F.F. correct — 简的死党说的是事实吗
[15:40] this student was told to park in the faculty lot? 的确有人让此学生将车停到教工停车场吗
[15:42] Not to my knowledge. 据我所知不是这样
[15:44] Liar. 骗子
[15:45] Why are you wasting the time of a very important judge? 你为何要浪费一位权威法官的时间呢
[15:48] This seems more like a matter for the student council. 此案交给学生会处理更合适
[15:51] That being said, I think we can all agree 既然这样 我们应该都同意
[15:53] This was an after-hours mistake. 这是个工作时间之外的误会
[15:55] Wait, your honor, before you bang your gavel, 等等 法官大人 在你落锤之前
[15:57] you should know that the parking violation was just a pretext. 你应该知道停车违例仅仅只是个借口
[15:59] A pretext for what? 什么的借口
[16:01] Julia Campbell asked permission 茱莉亚·坎贝尔请求和她的女友
[16:03] to go to the prom with her girlfriend, and she was denied. 一起去参加毕业舞会 却被拒绝了
[16:06] I am now requesting a writ of mandate, 我现在请求一份强制令
[16:08] pursuant to section 1085 of the California Code of Civil Procedure, 依照加州民事诉讼法第1085条
[16:11] asking that the court require the school 请求法院要求学校
[16:13] to allow my client to attend prom with her chosen partner. 准许我的委托人与她的伴侣一起参加舞会
[16:16] How did you say all that in one breath? 你怎么能一口气说完这么多
[16:18] Do you practice? 你练过吗
[16:19] Special exercises? 有特殊训练吗
[16:21] Your honor, this is an issue for the school board. 法官大人 这是校董事会的决议
[16:23] Ms.Campbell is being denied her freedom of association. 坎贝尔小姐的结社自由遭到侵犯
[16:26] We’re in the right place. 我们站在正义的一方
[16:27] This has nothing to do with free association, your honor. 这跟结社自由没有任何关系 法官大人
[16:30] It’s about safety concerns for Ms.Campbell. 这是出于对坎贝尔小姐安全的考虑
[16:32] There’s a real possibility of violence 同性伴侣参加毕业舞会
[16:34] In reaction to a gay couple at prom. 很有可能引起暴力事件
[16:38] My friends know I’m a lesbian, 我的朋友知道我是同性恋
[16:40] and they voted me onto the prom committee. 他们还在舞会委员会上为我投票
[16:42] My client makes an excellent point. 我的委托人给出了极佳的证明
[16:45] Oh, and even if safety were a concern, 并且 就算安全方面有问题
[16:47] in Fricke vs. Lynch, the court ruled 在弗里克状告林奇一案中 法院裁定
[16:49] that schools must protect gay students from bodily harm. 学校必须保护同性恋学生免遭身体伤害
[16:52] I’ll review the citings and issue an opinion forthwith. 我会复审所有的证据并尽快做出裁决
[16:55] Ooh, just as a friendly reminder, prom is in two days. 只是友情提醒一下 舞会两天后就要举行
[16:58] “Forthwith” means “soon,” Ms. Bingum. “尽快”的意思就是”马上” 宾格温小姐
[17:01] Can I bang my gavel now, 现在我能落锤了吧
[17:03] or maybe Ms. Bingum’s B.F.F. Would like to do it? 还是宾格温小姐死党想来落锤
[17:06] Not a chance. 没门
[17:09] Ms. Nesterenko, 涅斯捷连科小姐
[17:10] what first drew you to my client’s profile? 我委托人的档案里 哪点最先吸引了你
[17:13] Hank seemed like a powerful man. 汉克看起来很有本事
[17:15] He said he ran the court, 他说他开了家法院
[17:16] but when I found out he was just a bailiff… 但是当我发现他只是个法警后…
[17:21] I didn’t mind. 我并不在意
[17:23] Well, you say that now, 你现在是这么说
[17:24] but didn’t you leave him as soon as you found out 但当你发现他既没钱又没权之后
[17:26] he wasn’t rich or powerful? 就离开了他 不是吗
[17:28] No. I thought I loved Hank. 不是的 我以为我爱汉克
[17:30] He wanted to get married, 他想要结婚
[17:32] and I got caught up in the excitement. 他的兴奋劲感染了我
[17:34] Help me understand something — 请您解释一下
[17:37] how do you go from believing you love someone 从深信自己爱着某人到再也不想见到他
[17:40] to never wanting to see them again? 你是怎么做到的
[17:42] I had a change of heart. 我变心了
[17:43] You just took off. 你甩甩手就走了
[17:45] You just left. 不辞而别
[17:48] No “Goodbye,” No “I’m sorry.” 没说”再见” 也没说”对不起”
[17:51] You told this man you loved him, 你曾对这个男人说你爱他
[17:53] and you broke up with him in a text message. 但却是用短信跟他说的分手
[17:55] Are you ashamed of yourself?! 你不为自己感到羞愧吗
[17:56] Objection — badgering. 反对 无理纠缠
[17:58] It’s okay. He’s right. 没关系 他说得对
[18:01] Hank… 汉克…
[18:03] I’m not proud of how I handled the situation. 这事我处理得很不妥当
[18:07] I’m very sorry. 我非常抱歉
[18:09] I never meant to hurt you. 我不是故意伤害你的
[18:16] No more questions. 问话完毕
[18:20] I’m sorry you had to sit through that. 我很抱歉让你经历这些
[18:22] Well, at least she apologized. 至少她道歉了
[18:24] Now it’s my turn. 现在该我道歉了
[18:26] I’m sorry I encouraged you, Hank, 汉克 我明知咱们没机会赢
[18:27] but we don’t have a chance. 却还鼓励你打官司 实在抱歉
[18:30] I can’t prove she set out to deceive you. 我没法证明她是故意欺骗你的
[18:33] How great was that? 简直太棒了
[18:35] What are you talking about? 你说什么呢
[18:36] That woman is a fraud. 那女人是个骗子
[18:37] She can’t say she’s sorry but also keep the ring. 她说了对不起 却还留下了戒指
[18:40] It’s totally inconsistent behavior. 这简直是自相矛盾
[18:42] Not to mention — she couldn’t sustain eye contact 还有 她在道歉的时候
[18:44] during that lame apology of hers. 眼神飘忽 不敢直视
[18:45] It’s a classic tell. 是撒谎的典型表现
[18:46] I was just saying we should drop this. 我正想放弃呢
[18:48] Are you kidding me? 你开玩笑吗
[18:50] Hank, no offense — 汉克 无意冒犯…
[18:52] I don’t like her, and I don’t trust her. 我不喜欢她 也不信任她
[18:54] I just got off the phone with Teri, 我刚才给泰丽打了个电话
[18:55] and she’s running a full background check. 说会对她进行全面的背景调查
[18:58] Forget what I said. 就当我刚才什么都没说
[19:06] Hello. 你好
[19:07] Hi. I’m so glad you’re here. 你好 真开心你能来
[19:09] Actually not sure how much time I’ve got. 其实我也不确定能待多久
[19:11] I’m waiting for a judge to issue a decision, so… 我正在等法官宣判 所以…
[19:14] You got awfully quiet yesterday after Sherry called. 昨天雪莉来电话后 你就不爱搭理我了
[19:17] And I — oh, I’m sorry about that. 我… 抱歉
[19:20] I should have turned the ringer off. 我应该把铃声关掉
[19:22] I’m not on call. 我今晚不值班
[19:24] So it’s not a patient or the hospital. 看来打来电话的不是病人或医院
[19:27] Really could be anyone. 谁都有可能
[19:30] Look, I, uh… 听着 我…
[19:32] I’m really enjoying getting to know you. 能渐渐了解你 我很开心
[19:35] I’m just — I’m not ready to commit. 我只是… 我没准备好要确定关系
[19:36] I wouldn’t expect you to. 我也没指望你能准备好
[19:38] So we’re cool? 那我们没问题了吧
[19:39] Totally cool. 完全没问题
[19:43] Um, just one question — 就一个问题…
[19:45] Other than Sherry… 除了雪莉…
[19:47] How many other women are you dating? 你还同时和几个女人约会
[19:50] One or… 一个还是…
[19:53] two? 两个
[19:54] Times Square on New Year’s Eve? 佳丽三千吗
[19:56] Oh, oh. That’s my phone — my phone. 是我的电话响了… 我的电话
[20:01] Hello? 你好
[20:04] Oh, what do you need? 你需要什么
[20:05] Judge Wright will be e-mailing 莱特法官一小时内
[20:06] her verdict within the hour. 会把她的裁决电邮过来
[20:07] Julia and Nina are on their way to your office. 茱莉亚和妮娜快到你办公室了
[20:12] – Okay. – Bye. -好吧 -再见
[20:15] I am so sorry. 我很抱歉
[20:17] Uh, you know what? I should get back to the office. 我该赶回办公室了
[20:20] It could be decision time. 裁决要出来了
[20:22] – Bye. – Bye. -再见 -再见
[20:28] Jane, I’m so nervous. 简 我好紧张
[20:30] What if the judge says no? 万一法官判我们败诉怎么办
[20:31] What if she says yes? 万一我们胜诉怎么办
[20:33] We’re way behind in our prom planning. 那舞会的准备工作可就落后喽
[20:35] Now, Nina, you have great bone structure. 妮娜 你的骨架很匀称
[20:38] You would look fantastic in an updo. 梳个高发髻 肯定很漂亮
[20:40] Thanks. 谢谢
[20:41] Julia said you were awesome in court. 茱莉亚说你在庭上超赞
[20:42] I’m sorry I couldn’t be there. 我很抱歉没能过去
[20:44] I understand. 我能理解
[20:47] Dad? 爸爸
[20:47] Nina, I want you to come home. 妮娜 咱们回家吧
[20:49] Please, just let me wait for the verdict, okay? 求你了 我等到裁决结果就走 行吗
[20:52] Mr. Dunn, do you have a problem 邓恩先生 你的女儿是同性恋
[20:54] with your daughter being gay? 你有意见吗
[20:55] You’re Julia’s attorney? 你是茱莉亚的律师
[20:57] That’s right. 没错
[20:58] I have a problem with anything that distracts my daughter 对于一切影响我女儿学习的事
[21:00] from her studies. 我都有意见
[21:02] She has an A.P. history test tomorrow. 她明天有大学预修历史考试
[21:04] Excuse me. I just got the call. 打扰了 我刚刚接到了电话
[21:06] The judge ruled in your favor. 法官判你方获胜
[21:08] What? 什么
[21:09] We can go to prom together? 我们可以一起参加毕业舞会了吗
[21:10] Start breaking in the heels, girls. 开始适应高跟鞋吧 姑娘们
[21:12] You don’t want to get blisters. 到时候可别磨出水泡
[21:14] Hold your heels. I have some bad news. 先省省高跟鞋吧 我还有个坏消息
[21:16] The school’s lawyer issued an immediate statement — 学校律师发布了即时声明
[21:19] They’re canceling prom. 他们取消了毕业舞会
[21:21] I don’t understand. 我不明白
[21:24] Apparently, if a lesbian couple is going to prom, 很显然 如果有拉拉要参加毕业舞会
[21:27] then the school isn’t having one. 那么学校就干脆不办了
[21:31] Everybody’s gonna hate us. 大家都会恨我们俩的
[21:40] Ooh, fancy drinks. What are we celebrating? 好美的酒 这是要庆祝什么
[21:43] We are celebrating my commercial. 庆祝我要拍广告了
[21:45] I thought we should hobnob with some celebs. 我们应该和名人套套近乎
[21:48] I think I saw Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel. 我好像看见贾斯汀·汀布莱克和杰西卡·贝尔了
[21:51] Doubtful. They broke up. 不太可能 他俩分手了
[21:53] Now she’s trying too hard to prove that she’s okay with it. 她强装着满不在乎
[21:55] So, we need to discuss your acting gig. 我们需要讨论一下你的表演技巧
[21:59] Oh. I’m a natural. I’ll be fine. 我是天生的演员 没什么问题
[22:00] You need to take this seriously. 你需要严肃对待
[22:03] I brought you a book. 我给你带了本书
[22:07] “Acting. It’s harder than it looks.” 《表演 比你想象得要难》
[22:09] Promise me you’ll read it, okay? 答应我 一定要读 好吗
[22:12] Anything to make you happy. 只要你开心 做什么都行
[22:16] We still need to finish your evaluation. 你的绩效评估还没做完
[22:18] Oh, can it wait? 能等等吗
[22:19] I’m working, and I’m kind of under the gun. 我在工作 而且压力很大
[22:21] The lesbian case? 女同的那个案子吗
[22:23] That’s right. 没错
[22:24] The prom was canceled. Move on. 舞会被取消了 别纠结了
[22:26] It’s just not that easy. 没那么简单
[22:27] Which brings me back to your evaluation. 说回你的绩效评估
[22:30] You get too involved with your clients. 你对委托人投入太多感情了
[22:32] You need to learn when to let go. 你需要学会何时放手
[22:34] Especially when they’re pro bono 尤其是无偿性案件的委托人
[22:36] and the firm isn’t making any money. 因为公司赚不到什么钱
[22:37] It’s like you’re in my head. 你就好像我肚子里的蛔虫
[22:40] I’m going home. 我要回家了
[22:41] Great. Get some rest. 很好 休息一下
[22:42] I’m going home to make a pot of coffee 我要回家煮一壶咖啡
[22:44] and figure out a way to force the principal to reinstate prom. 然后找出逼迫校长重开舞会的办法
[22:48] Schools are supposed to teach fairness and equality, 学校应当教会学生公平和平等
[22:51] so I will not just move on. 所以我不会放弃这个案子
[22:53] Bingum, did you just hear anything I said? 宾格温 你听到我刚才的话了吗
[22:56] Oh, I’m sorry. No. 很抱歉 没有
[22:58] You know, you should probably 你应该在我的评估中
[22:59] add “distracted” to my evaluation. 加上一条”注意力不集中”
[23:06] Mr. Parker, are you reacting to the prom being canceled? 帕克先生 你对学校取消舞会这件事作何感想
[23:08] It’s sad to see this school twisting itself into a pretzel 看到这所学校为逃避对两位学生的宪法义务
[23:11] to avoid its constitutional obligation to two students. 而强行取消了舞会 我深感悲哀
[23:15] Jane, this is so crazy! 简 这好疯狂
[23:17] Yeah, it is. 是呀 是的
[23:19] THank you. 谢谢你
[23:20] Parker, what’s going on? 帕克 这是怎么回事
[23:24] You sandbagged me. 你搞得我很被动
[23:25] Walk with me. 边走边说
[23:27] When word got out that the prom was canceled, 毕业舞会被取消的消息一出
[23:29] we got bombarded with media requests. 就有大量媒体找上门来
[23:31] You weren’t at the office — 你当时没在办公室
[23:32] You knew I went home. 你知道我回家了
[23:34] My bad. 我的错
[23:35] So now that Matt Lauer wants to talk to you, 现在马特·劳厄要采访你
[23:37] you suddenly have an interest in my case? 你就马上对我的案子产生兴趣了吗
[23:39] Our case. 是我们的案子
[23:40] And I love the gays — always have. 而且我喜欢同性恋人士 一直都是
[23:41] Fine. Whatever. 好吧 无所谓
[23:42] As soon as the courthouse opens — 只要法院一开门…
[23:44] I filed last night. 我昨晚就提交诉状了
[23:45] After hours? 下班之后吗
[23:46] The clerk owes me a favor. 书记员欠我一个人情
[23:47] I got him onto Riviera last year to play a round. 去年我送他去里维埃拉度假
[23:49] We’re due in court after lunch. 午饭后就可以开庭
[23:51] So what, exactly, is our case? 那”我们的案子”到底是什么情况
[23:53] It’s a double whammy — 双管齐下
[23:54] a preliminary mandatory injunction 去申请一份临时强制禁制令
[23:57] that compels the school to hold the prom 要求学校举办舞会
[23:58] and a declaratory judgment ending discrimination 再利用宣告式判决 解除今后对同性情侣
[24:01] against same-sex couples at any future functions. 参加任何集会的歧视性限制
[24:06] I’m impressed. 令人佩服
[24:07] I believe in this, Bingum. 我对此有信心 宾格温
[24:09] Plus, if we win, 而且 如果我们赢了
[24:10] I’ll finally get that Humanitarian Society Award. 我就终于能获得人道主义社会奖了
[24:12] I’ve had it with those jerks from Slate & Arden 以前被斯莱特&阿登律所的那群混蛋抢走了
[24:15] winning for things like handicap ramps and saving the whales. 他们赢过为残疾人争取坡道和保护鲸鱼的案子
[24:21] So, Hank, this may come as a surprise, 汉克 你可能还不知道
[24:23] but Irina was married before. 艾瑞娜原来结过婚
[24:25] She was married to an American from Mississippi for two months. 她嫁过一个住在密西西比的美国人
[24:29] Then it ended. 两个月后离婚
[24:30] Irina met her first husband, Tyler Callahan, 艾瑞娜是在另一个俄国新娘网站上
[24:32] on a different Russian-brides website. 结识了她的第一任丈夫 泰勒·卡拉汉
[24:34] I had no idea. 我毫不知情
[24:35] We hope to get Tyler to testify 我们想让泰勒作证
[24:37] so we can establish a pattern of behavior 这样可以建立一个行为模式
[24:39] that proves that Irina preys on lonely men desperate for love. 证明艾瑞娜经常诈骗渴望爱情的寂寞男人
[24:43] You think I’m lonely and desperate? 你认为我又寂寞又饥渴吗
[24:45] I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to offend you. 对不起 不是故意冒犯你
[24:47] Come on, Hank. 来 汉克
[24:47] Let’s get out of the mean lady’s office. 咱们赶紧离开这个恶毒女人的办公室
[24:59] Oh, my god! Oh, my god! Are you okay? 天哪 天哪 你没事吧
[25:04] I’m relaxing my jaw. 我在放松我的下巴
[25:06] Why are you whispering? 你干嘛压低声音
[25:08] Oh, sorry. I’m saving my vocal cords. 不好意思 我在保护声带
[25:11] It’s in the book that you gave me. 这是你给我的书里写的
[25:12] Thank you very much, by the way. 顺便说下 非常感谢
[25:14] I’m glad I could help. 很高兴能帮到你
[25:15] Oh, hey, uh, would you mind… 你愿不愿意…
[25:19] running my lines with me? 和我一起对台词
[25:21] Of course. 当然愿意
[25:27] You’re the only one with lines. 只有你一个人有台词
[25:28] Yeah, no, um, the book says 是 不是…那本书上说
[25:30] that an actor needs a supportive friend 演员需要一位支持他的朋友
[25:32] in order to achieve greatness, so… 才能取得成功 所以…
[25:36] I turn it on to get it on. Adrenaline Rush. 瓶盖一开 活力无穷 激爽
[25:39] Cut! Can we take that again? 停 我们能再来一遍吗
[25:41] Why did you stop? 你为什么要停
[25:42] I wasn’t visualizing my space. You didn’t get that? 我没有想象出情境 你没注意到吗
[25:45] Nope. 没有
[25:47] Maybe that’s why you’re not getting more parts. 也许就是因为这点 你才接不到新角色
[25:48] Excuse me?! 你说什么
[25:50] You read one book, and you think you’re some sort of an expert?! 你看了一本书 就自以为是专家了吗
[25:54] The way you’re screaming, you’re stressing your vocal cords. 你尖叫的时候 声带会绷紧
[25:56] I don’t care about my vocal cords 我才不在乎什么声带
[25:58] or your stupid commercial! 也不在乎你的破广告
[26:08] In 1961, 1961年
[26:10] Birmingham was ordered to integrate their public pools, 伯明翰被要求取消公共泳池的种族隔离
[26:13] but the city didn’t want African-American kids 但市政府不愿让黑人孩子
[26:16] swimming alongside Caucasian kids, 和白人孩子一起游泳
[26:18] so they shut the pools down. 于是他们关闭了泳池
[26:20] Really? Well, this is news to me. Hold on. 真的吗 我倒是头一次听说 继续
[26:23] Let me get a pen so I can write some of these fun facts down. 让我找只笔 把这些有趣的例子记下来
[26:26] Your honor, I think you’ll agree 法官大人 您应该同意
[26:27] we don’t need a history lesson here. 我们不是来上历史课的
[26:29] No, no. It’s not history. 不 这不是历史
[26:31] The same thing is happening right now. 现在就是历史重演
[26:33] Mountainside High was ordered 马顿塞德高中被要求
[26:35] to grant a gay couple access to their prom, 允许同性情侣参加舞会
[26:37] but the administration didn’t want 但负责人不愿意
[26:39] gay kids dancing near the straight kids, 让同性恋和异性恋的孩子在一起跳舞
[26:41] so they shut the prom down. 于是取消了舞会
[26:43] You’re just pontificating. 你的说法太武断了
[26:44] Really? 真的吗
[26:45] Pontificate this — 武断的是
[26:47] Mountainside High is engaging in de facto discrimination 马顿塞德高中基于性取向的原因
[26:50] based on the sexual orientation of my client. 对我的委托人表现出了事实歧视
[26:52] The prom’s cancelation 取消舞会
[26:53] has nothing to do with discrimination, de facto or otherwise. 与任何形式的歧视都无关
[26:57] It has to do with upholding federal policy. 这样做符合联邦政策
[26:59] What?! 什么
[26:59] In 1996, the federal government passed 1996年 联邦政府通过了
[27:02] the Defense of Marriage Act, defining marriage 《婚姻保护法》 其中将婚姻定义为
[27:05] as the union between one man and one woman. 一位男性与一位女性的结合
[27:08] Oh, please. These girls aren’t asking to get married. 得了吧 这两个女孩又不是要结婚
[27:11] They just want to do the electric slide as a couple. 她们只想以情侣身份跳电步舞
[27:14] True, but allowing a same-sex couple to attend prom 是的 但允许同性情侣参加舞会
[27:17] violates the spirit of the federal law. 违反了联邦法律的精神
[27:21] Isn’t it exhausting coming up with all these reasons 你还真是绞尽脑汁 找出这么多理由
[27:24] to deny Julia and Nina access to their prom? 阻止茱莉亚和妮娜参加舞会
[27:26] I mean, imagine what you could do with all that creativity. 想象一下 你可以用这样的创造力干些什么
[27:29] I hear scrapbooking is fun. 我听说制作剪贴簿很有趣
[27:31] I will not allow anyone in this court to demean scrapbooking. 我不许法庭上的任何人贬低剪贴簿
[27:35] Your honor, for the court to order an injunction, 法官大人 法庭发出禁制令的前提是
[27:37] there has to be the risk of irreparable harm. 具有造成不可弥补伤害的风险
[27:39] We’re just talking about a dance. 而本案中只涉及到一场舞会而已
[27:43] Although the school’s argument is a stretch, 尽管校方的辩词是在歪曲法律
[27:45] I don’t see irreparable harm. 但没有造成不可挽回的伤害
[27:47] The injunction is denied. 驳回禁制令申请
[27:49] However, I do see sufficient evidence 但证据充分
[27:51] to support a civil rights claim. 可进行民事权利索赔
[27:53] Trial for damages will be set for next month. 损失赔偿案的审理定于下月进行
[27:56] Next month? 下个月
[27:57] But then these kids won’t get a prom. 那两个孩子就去不成舞会了
[28:00] I didn’t go to prom, and I lived. 我没去过舞会 还不是活得好好的
[28:09] Mr. Callahan, you met Ms. Nesterenko 卡拉汉先生 你是在哈萨克肤色网站上
[28:11] on the site Kazak Kuties — is that correct? 认识涅斯捷连科女士的 对吗
[28:13] Uh, yes, but… you already know that. 对 但是…你们已经知道了啊
[28:17] Tyler, this is a prep session. 泰勒 这是庭前准备
[28:18] Want you to feel comfortable in court. 目的是让你在法庭上应对自如
[28:21] Can we keep going? 可以继续了吗
[28:22] Of course. 当然可以
[28:23] And after you met Irina in Russia, 你在俄国见到艾瑞娜后
[28:25] the two of you got married? 你们两人就结婚了
[28:26] Yep, and then we moved back to Mississippi, 对 然后我们搬回了密西西比
[28:29] birthplace of Mr. Elvis Presley. 猫王的出生地
[28:31] And you are a marketing executive? 你是一名销售经理吗
[28:33] Yeah, that’s right. 对
[28:34] How’s business? 生意怎么样
[28:35] Well, it was pretty good for a while, 生意一度很好
[28:37] but marketing is usually the first thing cut 但销售业总会率先受到
[28:39] once the economy tanks. 经济萧条的冲击
[28:41] Yeah. And that’s when Irina left you? 是啊 艾瑞娜是在那时离开你的吗
[28:43] No. She — she didn’t leave me. I left her. 不是她离开了我 而是我离开了她
[28:45] What? 什么
[28:46] I felt terrible, 我当时很难过
[28:47] but after a couple of months, 但几个月以后
[28:48] I just kind of realized she wasn’t right for me. 我发现她不适合我
[28:51] You realized that? 你自己发现的吗
[28:52] Yeah. I mean, I thought I’d found the one, but… 对 我还以为找到了真命天女 但是…
[28:55] guess I was wrong. 看来我错了
[28:56] Did she run up any bills on your credit card? 她是否滥刷过你的信用卡
[28:58] No. 没有
[28:59] What about the engagement ring? 订婚戒指呢
[29:00] She gave it back to me. 她还给我了
[29:03] Okay, um, I think that’s all we need. 好的 我们该问的都问完了
[29:06] Thank you so much for your time. 多谢您的配合
[29:08] Thanks. 谢谢
[29:10] Thank you. 谢谢
[29:14] Wow. I did not see that one coming. 哇 真没想到是这样
[29:16] Yeah, I don’t get it. 我不太明白
[29:17] He’s a regular guy married to a cute Russian. 他只是娶了个漂亮俄国妞的普通人
[29:21] The rules of a bad economy — hold on to what you have. 经济不景气时的定律是 握紧你所拥有的
[29:25] You don’t kick it to the curb. 而不是将其一脚踢开
[29:28] There are exceptions to every rule. 万事都有例外
[29:36] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[29:38] For what? 为什么
[29:40] Chapter 7 — never underestimate your support network. 书中第七章写道 永远不要低估你的支持者
[29:43] Stacy, you are my entire network. 史黛西 你是我唯一的支持者
[29:48] Well, every actor gets carried away. 每个演员都会偶尔忘乎所以
[29:52] Yeah. 没错
[29:52] I shouldn’t have been so jealous. 我不该嫉妒你
[29:55] I’m sorry I was insensitive. 抱歉我没照顾到你的感受
[29:57] I-if you want, I can cancel the commercial. 如果你希望我放弃这个商业广告
[29:59] What? No. No, no, no. 什么 不用
[30:02] Come on. Let’s hear you rehearse. 来吧 开始排练
[30:06] Okay. 好的
[30:08] I turn it on to…get it on. 瓶盖一开 活力无穷
[30:13] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[30:15] Chapter 9 — I need some inspiration. 书中第九章写道 我需要点灵感
[30:24] Hey, I heard about prom. Sorry. 我听说舞会的事了 抱歉
[30:27] Yeah, my client deserves better. 是啊 他们不该那么对我的客户
[30:30] Wait, it’s 9:00 p.m. On a friday night, 现在已经是周五晚上九点了
[30:32] and you’re at the office. 你还在办公室
[30:33] you deserve better. 你不该这么对自己
[30:34] Yeah, well, you’re here, too. 不至于吧 你也还在啊
[30:36] Well, my fianc ran out on me last week. 上周我未婚妻抛弃了我
[30:39] What’s your excuse? 你的理由是什么
[30:43] The guy that I’m kind of dating said he was busy, 那个貌似在跟我约会的男人说他很忙
[30:47] which means he is probably out 很可能是跟另一个女人
[30:49] with one of the other women he is kind of dating. 出去约会了
[30:54] Want me to beat him up? 想让我揍他一顿吗
[30:56] Yep. 是啊
[30:59] No, it’s — no, it’s fine. 不用 没什么
[31:01] I’m really trying to be fine with it. 我在努力适应
[31:05] Well, I shouldn’t be giving relationship advice, 虽然我在这方面的建议没太有说服力
[31:08] but I do know one thing. 但我相信一件事
[31:10] What’s that? 什么
[31:11] The guy’s an idiot 这家伙还没意识到
[31:12] if he doesn’t realize what he has with you. 和你在一起有多幸运 真是个白痴
[31:16] Thanks. 多谢
[31:28] Good night, Jane. 晚安 简
[31:29] Good night. 晚安
[31:40] – Good morning. – Don’t be so sure. -早上好 -话别说太早
[31:43] – What? – Principal Blake just called. -怎么了 -布莱克校长刚打电话来
[31:45] He wants to meet with you and the girls 希望你和姑娘们
[31:46] in his office immediately. 立刻去他办公室
[31:47] Julia and Nina are on their way. 茱莉亚和妮娜在路上了
[31:49] Did he say why? 他没说为什么吗
[31:49] No, but to be safe, park off-campus. 没有 不过安全起见 还是在校外停车吧
[31:52] Yeah. 没错
[31:54] I want to make you girls an offer. 我想和你们做个交易
[32:00] A couples ticket to prom?! 舞会的情侣票
[32:02] What’s the catch? 这是什么意思
[32:04] The school board wants to avoid a lengthy legal battle, 校董事会不愿被卷入冗长的诉讼案
[32:07] so we’re reinstating the dance, 所以我们恢复了舞会
[32:09] and we’re letting you and Nina go as a couple. 并且允许你和妮娜作为情侣参加
[32:11] Oh! We did it! We’re going to prom! 太棒了 我们要去舞会了
[32:13] Wait. You said it was an offer, so what do you want from them? 等等 你说这是个交易 你想交换什么
[32:18] We’re asking that you drop the case 作为交换条件 希望你们撤销控诉
[32:20] for declaratory judgment and damages, a quid pro quo. 收回宣告式判决和索赔要求
[32:24] – Okay. Fine. – Uh, no. -好吧 -不行
[32:26] What about Kyle and Charlie in 10th grade? 十年级的卡尔和查理怎么办
[32:28] They won’t be allowed to go to their prom as a couple. 他们不会被允许以情侣身份参加舞会的
[32:29] You really don’t need to worry about them. 你真不用为他们操心
[32:33] Forget it. 当我没说
[32:34] Now, listen here, young lady — 现在听我说 姑娘们
[32:35] No, no. No, you listen here. 不 不 你听着
[32:37] You’ve made an offer. 你提供了交换条件
[32:39] They will decide whether or not to accept it. 她们可以选择是否接受
[32:41] You will not intimidate my daughter — 你别想威胁我女儿
[32:44] Not anymore. 别再想了
[32:46] Nina, I’m so sorry I didn’t — 妮娜 我很抱歉之前…
[32:47] Dad, it’s — it’s okay. 爸爸 没关系
[32:50] Your mom would be proud. 你妈妈会为你骄傲的
[32:55] Mr. Blake… 布莱克先生
[32:57] Prom will be going on without us. 我们不会参加舞会了
[33:00] And we will continue with the lawsuit. 而且我们会继续上诉
[33:07] See you in court. 法庭见
[33:12] Fine. Fine, I don’t need you. 好的 好的 这里不需要你
[33:16] All right, rehearsal is up, everyone. 好了各位 彩排开始
[33:18] Ooh, Fred, look at those shorts! 弗雷德 瞧你的小短裤
[33:21] Wow, you’re showing a lot of leg. 美腿展示吗
[33:22] Well, it’s official. I’m an actor! 这是演出服 我是个演员了
[33:25] Look out, George Clooney — I’m in your rearview. 小心 乔治·克鲁尼 我就要追上你了
[33:27] All right, rehearsal’s up, everyone. 各位 彩排开始
[33:29] Places. 场景
[33:31] All right, Fred, on your mark. 很好弗雷德 各就各位
[33:34] Oh, thank you. 多谢
[33:36] Take a sip of your drink. 喝一口饮料
[33:39] And…action. 开拍
[33:47] I turn it on to get it on. Adrenaline rush. 瓶盖一开 活力无穷 激爽
[33:50] Whoa, whoa. I’m sorry. Uh, cut! 抱歉 停
[33:51] Who are you, and why are you saying my lines? 你是谁 为什么要说我的台词
[33:53] Fred, what are you doing? 弗雷德 你在干什么
[33:54] My job, but this dude was lurking in the tunnel 这是我的活 这家伙鬼鬼祟祟地躲在罐子里
[33:56] and ran out and said my lines. 还跑出来抢我的台词
[33:58] You have no lines. 你没有台词
[33:59] Have you been paying attention? 你有没有弄清楚
[34:00] I’m the loser who drinks your drink, 我是个失败者 喝了你的饮料
[34:01] runs into the tunnel, and then emerges a winner, 跑进罐子 以胜利者的姿态出现
[34:03] and then I deliver my lines. 然后说出我的台词
[34:05] Seriously, dude, you’re the loser. 没错 伙计 你是失败者
[34:06] You run into the tunnel, 你跑进罐子里
[34:08] and he runs out, delivering his lines. 然后他出来 说他的台词
[34:10] You think I’m the loser? 你觉得我是个失败者吗
[34:11] Cause have you seen the woman that I’m dating? 你没看到我女朋友吗
[34:13] Stacy, would you date a loser? 史黛西 你会跟一个失败者约会吗
[34:15] I most certainly would not. 我确定一定以及肯定不会
[34:17] It’s just acting, Fred. Anyone can do it. 这只是表演 弗雷德 每个人都可以演
[34:22] Well, I’m sorry, but it — it takes talent to be an actor, 抱歉 当演员需要天份
[34:25] and I don’t have enough talent in me to act like a loser. 我可没有足够的天份去演个失败者
[34:29] I quit. 我不干了
[34:30] Great, first my bikini girl bails, and now the loser quits. 好吧 先是比基尼女郎 然后又是失败者
[34:33] Stop calling me that. 别这么叫我
[34:34] Your bikini babe quit? 比基尼女郎不演了吗
[34:38] Cause I could do it. I’ve read the script. 我可以演 我读过剧本
[34:42] Well, we haven’t fitted you for wardrobe. 我们没准备你的衣服
[34:48] Chapter 11 — an actor is always prepared. 书中第十一章写道 演员要时刻准备着
[34:56] Mr. Callahan, after two months, 卡拉汉先生 结婚仅两个月
[34:58] your marriage ended abruptly — isn’t that right? 你就突然离婚了 是这样吗
[35:00] That’s right, and like I told you before, it was my decision. 是的 而且正如我所说 那是我的决定
[35:03] You just fell out of love? 你不爱她了吗
[35:05] Yeah. 是的
[35:06] Just like that? 就这么简单吗
[35:08] I was unemployed. 我失业了
[35:09] I’d lost my self-confidence. It was a stressful time. 失去了自信 那段时间压力很大
[35:13] Are you still unemployed? 现在还没工作吗
[35:15] I pick up freelance jobs here and there. 我现在是自由职业者 四处打点零工
[35:17] Your last freelance job — how much did that pay you? 上一份工作他们付给你多少钱
[35:19] I do not remember exactly. 记不清楚了
[35:22] I have a copy of your bank statement. 这有一份你银行帐户的复印件
[35:27] Your last deposit was for $3,886. 你的上一笔存款是3886美元
[35:32] That would mean your job paid the exact amount 也就是说 你上一份工作的报酬
[35:35] as the engagement ring my client bought Irina, 跟我委托人送给艾瑞娜而她却从未归还的
[35:37] which she never returned to him. 那枚订婚戒指的价格完全一样
[35:38] Objection — I don’t hear a question. 反对 这不是提问
[35:39] When you lost your job, 当你失业后
[35:40] you realized Irina could go back to Russia, 你意识到可以让艾瑞娜回到俄国
[35:43] sign up as a mail-order bride again, 重新签约当一名邮购新娘
[35:44] Marry a rich man, and rip him off — isn’t that right? No. 找个有钱人 狠敲一笔 很完美是吧 不
[35:47] In a bad economy, you two figured out a way 当缺钱时 你们两个就预谋好
[35:49] to make a little extra cash at my client’s expense. 从我委托人手里骗点外快
[35:51] Now might be a good time 现在你可以行使
[35:53] for you to raise your Fifth Amendment rights. 宪法第五次修正案规定的权利了
[36:03] Congratulations. 恭喜
[36:04] The D.A. is pressing charges against both Irina and Tyler. 地方检察官已经正式起诉他们两个了
[36:07] Yeah. 没错
[36:09] And you look miserable. 你看上去不是很好
[36:11] I’m fine. 我没事
[36:13] I get it. Hank has closure. 我明白 汉克的案子完结了
[36:16] You’re not any closer to understanding 可你依然想不明白
[36:18] why Vanessa left you. 瓦内萨为什么会离开你
[36:19] I really don’t want to talk about it, Kim. 金 我不想谈这个
[36:23] If Vanessa were here, what would you want to say to her? 如果瓦内萨在你面前 你想和她说什么
[36:26] I don’t know. 我不知道
[36:27] And it really doesn’t matter, because she’s not. 也无关紧要 因为她不在我面前
[36:28] – Well, pretend I’m her. – Kim. -那就把我当成她 -金
[36:30] Grayson, this woman leaves you 格雷森 那个女人
[36:34] moments before your wedding 在婚礼前一刻抛弃了你
[36:35] and then disappears from your life. 从此在你的生命中消失
[36:38] Do you want to stay stuck in that moment, 你是想你的生命永远停留在那一刻
[36:39] replaying it over and over again, 从此一蹶不振
[36:41] or do you want to finally have it out with her? 还是想彻底的把她忘掉
[36:43] – This is crazy. – You know what’s crazy? -你这话太离谱了 -这就离谱了
[36:44] Leaving someone at the altar! 在婚礼上抛弃新郎 那才叫离谱呢
[36:46] So pretend I’m Vanessa. Yell at me. Scream at me. 你现在就当我是瓦内萨 有什么火都冲我发吧
[36:50] Whatever you want to say to her, say to me. Let me have it. 你想说什么 说出来吧 冲我说出来
[36:52] – Vanessa! – Yes, Grayson? -瓦内萨 -格雷森
[37:01] That wasn’t meant for you. 我没想吻你
[37:05] I kind of figured. 我懂
[37:09] I’m not much of a yeller. 我吼不出来
[37:13] Well, you should try it sometime. 你可以偶尔试一下
[37:29] Even if Julia and Nina can’t go to their prom, 即使茱莉亚和妮娜不能参加校园舞会
[37:32] At least they can go to a prom. 至少他们可以参加这样一个舞会
[37:35] How did you pay for all of this? 你哪来这么多钱办舞会
[37:36] Oh, old Jane bought Netflix at $12. 从前的简低价买进了一只潜力股
[37:39] What does that mean? 什么意思
[37:40] It means that we get to throw a really awesome party 就是说 我们有能力举办一场很棒的派对
[37:43] and invite the entire senior class to attend. 高年级的所有学生都可以参加
[37:47] Let’s just hope they show up. 现在就等他们来了
[37:49] Oh, look who’s here! 快看 她们来了
[37:51] This is amazing. 太棒了
[37:53] This is way better than the school gym. 这可比体育馆好太多了
[37:56] Thank you, Jane… for everything. 简 谢谢你…谢谢你所做的一切
[38:00] You’re welcome. 不必客气
[38:01] Would you like to break in the dance floor? 去跳个舞吧
[38:08] Oh, hey, look, your friend from New Jersey 看 你的新泽西小伙
[38:11] is looking a little lonely over there. 看上去有些寂寞
[38:13] My prom date has arrived. 我的舞伴来了
[38:15] I will request a slow song for you. 我去给你点个慢歌
[38:18] Please do. 谢了
[38:20] Are you enjoying yourself? 玩得开心吗
[38:21] Of course — it’s prom! 当然了 这可是舞会啊
[38:23] Well, my dad let me borrow his chevy. 我爸爸把他的雪佛兰借给我了
[38:25] We can totally make out in the backseat. 我们可以在车后座亲热
[38:28] Um, Bill, I-I think we need to talk. 比尔 我们谈谈吧
[38:33] Sounds serious. 这么严肃
[38:35] I know that I said I was cool with you seeing other people, 我之前说 不介意你同时跟其他人约会
[38:39] But it turns out I’m not that cool. 但其实我很介意
[38:43] I want to be the only girl in the backseat of your chevy. 我想做你雪佛兰后座上的唯一的女孩
[38:49] Okay. 好吧
[38:52] “Okay” as in you — 你是指…
[38:54] “Okay…” 好的…
[38:55] As in… 就是指…
[38:57] I appreciate what you’re saying. 我很欣赏你的想法
[39:00] But you are not ready to commit. 但是还没到赞同的地步
[39:02] I’m not in a race to the finish line. 我不急着确定关系
[39:04] We’re just getting started. 我们才刚开始不是吗
[39:06] I feel like I’m competing for your attention. 感觉我在跟别人争你的宠
[39:10] And… 况且…
[39:16] …I deserve better. …我不为瓦全
[39:19] Are you breaking up with me at prom? 你这是要在舞会上和我分手吗
[39:23] Uh, you know what? 怎么说呢
[39:26] I am. 是的
[39:28] Bye, Bill. 再会了 比尔
[39:31] Bye, jane. 简 再见
[39:44] Stace. 史黛西
[39:47] What happened? 出什么事了
[39:48] Turns out I’m not a Jersey girl. 看来我不能接受新泽西的习俗
[39:51] Bingum. 宾格温
[39:53] Parker. 帕克
[39:54] Thanks for the invite. Nice party. 多谢邀请 不错的派对
[39:56] – Hi. – Hey. -你好 -你好
[39:57] Uh, let’s get some punch. Excuse us. 咱们谈谈 失陪
[40:01] Hank, you’re adorable, and I respect your machismo, 汉克 你太帅了 我就喜欢你的男子气概
[40:04] but on the dance floor, I lead — got it? 但是在舞会上 要全听我的 知道吗
[40:06] Whatever you say. 你高兴就好
[40:07] I found a keeper. 我找到归宿了
[40:12] There you go. 来一杯
[40:13] What’s going on, Parker? 帕克 出什么事了
[40:14] We need to finish your evaluation. 我们该完成你的评估了
[40:17] Are you serious? 真的吗
[40:18] I am not on the clock right now, so this can wait. 我现在不急 这个可以等
[40:20] I wanted to retract my prior critique. 我想收回我之前的评价
[40:24] Oh. Well, in that case… 那样的话…
[40:26] Your friend brought you a worthwhile case, 你朋友给你拉来了一个不错的案子
[40:28] and your emotions kept it on track. 因为你的热情 案子办得很顺利
[40:31] Commendable job. 相当棒
[40:32] Whatever you’re doing… 你要把目前的表现…
[40:34] keep doing it. 保持下去
[40:36] Thank you. 谢谢
[40:40] – Oh, will you excuse me? – Yeah. -失陪一下 -去吧
[40:45] You made it. 你来了
[40:46] Are you kidding? I wouldn’t miss prom. 开什么玩笑 舞会我怎能错过
[40:49] Right. 是啊
[40:50] Would you like to dance? 跳个舞怎么样
[40:51] You know I would. 你知道我会同意的
[40:54] Oh, congratulations on your case, by the way. 对了 恭喜你的那个案子
[40:56] I heard about the win. 听说胜诉了
[40:57] Thanks. 谢谢
[41:04] Looks like Hank’s gonna be all right. 汉克看上不会有事了
[41:09] Yeah. 是啊
[41:11] You know, Grayson, you’re gonna be all right, too. 格内森 你也会很快好起来的
[41:21] Jane, look! 简 快看
[41:24] ♪ It’s just so far ♪ ♪ 重回你身边 ♪
[41:27] ♪ To get back to where you are ♪ ♪ 路程如此漫长 ♪
[41:33] ♪ All this time ♪ ♪ 一直以来 ♪
[41:35] ♪ we were waiting for each other ♪ ♪ 我们都在等待对方 ♪
[41:39] ♪ All this time, I was waiting for you ♪ ♪ 一直以来我都在等待着你 ♪
[41:46] ♪ We got all this words, can’t waste it on another ♪ ♪ 我们之间说的话语不能说给别人听 ♪
[41:52] ♪ So I’m straight in a straight line ♪ ♪ 所以我义无反顾地 ♪
[41:56] ♪ Running back to you, yeah ♪ ♪ 奔向你 ♪
[41:59] ♪ I’m straight in a straight line ♪ ♪ 我义无反顾地 ♪
[42:02] ♪ Running back to you ♪ ♪ 奔向你 ♪
美女上错身

Post navigation

Previous Post: 美女上错身(Drop Dead Diva)第3季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 美女上错身(Drop Dead Diva)第3季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme