Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

美女上错身(Drop Dead Diva)第3季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 美女上错身(Drop Dead Diva)第3季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] You died, went to heaven, pressed a button, 你死了 上了天堂 按了个按钮
[00:02] and they turned you into a size 16? 他们就把你的身材变成了16码吗
[00:06] Pretty much. 是这样的
[00:07] That is so unfair. 太不公平了
[00:12] You’re not telling Grayson? 你不打算告诉格雷森吗
[00:14] I’m Jane now. 我现在是简了
[00:15] He loved Deb. 他爱的是黛比
[00:16] Do you believe that love conquers all? 你相信爱能战胜一切吗
[00:18] I want to. 我想相信
[00:19] Let him fall in love with you. 让他去主动爱上你吧
[00:22] Vanessa Hemmings with Dewey & Pierce. 我是杜威与皮尔斯事务所的瓦内萨·海明斯
[00:24] He looks at her the same way he used to look at me. 他看她的眼神 和以前看我的一模一样
[00:26] Well, Deb. 那个还是黛比的”我”
[00:27] Mm, the way we look at pizza after swim aerobics. 就是我们做完水中有氧操后看匹萨的眼神
[00:30] Yeah. 对
[00:31] ♪And I don’t know why♪ ♪我不知道原因♪
[00:33] ♪I’m just a little girl lost in the moment♪ ♪我只是一个一时迷失的小女孩♪
[00:37] ♪I’m so scared, I know I’ve got to let it go♪ ♪我很害怕 但我知道我必须放手♪
[00:40] Any chance I had with Grayson is gone. 我和格雷森算是彻底没戏了
[00:43] But you know those office romances never work out, right? 但你们知道办公室恋情向来无疾而终吧
[00:45] No good-night kiss, 没有睡前一吻吗
[00:46] or you only do that at the office? 还是你们只在办公室才做那种事
[00:48] You can’t make him love you by telling him that you’re Deb. 你不能通过告诉他你是黛比而让他爱上你
[00:50] – Stacy, I’m gonna tell him. – Oh, my god. -史黛西 我打算告诉他了 -天啊
[00:53] I’ve got something important to tell you. 我有重要的事想告诉你
[00:55] Jane, will you… 简 你愿意…
[00:57] be my best man? 做我的伴郎吗
[00:59] – No. – What? -不 -什么
[01:02] Jane! 简
[01:04] Grayson!! 格雷森
[01:05] Please, Grayson. Please. 求你 格雷森 不要
[01:07] Deb? 黛比
[01:09] The new season of “Drop Dead Diva” begins now. 现在隆重推出新一季的《美女上错身》
[01:16] Excuse me. Hi. 不好意思 你好
[01:19] I’m looking for Grayson Kent. 我想找格雷森·肯特
[01:21] He was just brought in by an ambulance. 他刚被救护车送到这里
[01:21] elysecff remembertoi 翻译 Q家小A 小郭郭
[01:22] Okay. Grayson Kent. 好 格雷森·肯特
[01:27] I am so sorry. He didn’t make it. 很抱歉 他已经去世了
[01:31] What? 什么
[01:32] I’m very sorry for your loss. 请您节哀顺变
[01:34] Jane! Jane! 简 简
[01:37] It’s me — Grayson! 是我啊 格雷森
[01:40] I died, but when I went upstairs, 我死了 但是当我到了天堂之门
[01:42] I pressed the return button, 我按下了返回键
[01:43] and now I’m back in this body. 然后我就进驻到这副躯体里复活了
[01:46] And, Jane, I know you’re really Deb. 还有 简 我知道你其实是黛比
[01:49] Oh, my god. 天啊
[01:51] Grayson. 格雷森
[01:54] – Hey, Jane. – Oh, not now, sir. -简 -我现在没空 先生
[01:55] But it’s me — Grayson. 是我啊 格雷森
[01:57] I died, but when I went upstairs… 我死了 但是当我到了天堂之门…
[01:59] Yo, Jane! 你好啊 简
[02:02] Baby, it’s me — Grayson. 宝贝 是我啊 格雷森
[02:04] I died, but when I went upstairs — 我死了 但是当我到了天堂之门
[02:05] – Jane? I-it’s me. – Jane, it’s me. -简 是我啊 -简 是我
[02:08] Jane, it’s me — Grayson. 简 是我啊 格雷森
[02:10] Jane! It’s really me. 简 真的是我
[02:13] Ma’am, are you okay? 女士 你还好吗
[02:16] You were talking in your sleep. 你一直在说梦话
[02:19] I’m fine. 我没事
[02:22] How’s he doing? Any change? 他怎么样 有什么变化吗
[02:24] No, nothing yet. 暂时没变化
[02:43] ♪Don’t leave me this way♪ ♪别这样抛下我♪
[02:48] ♪I can’t survive♪ ♪我无法生存♪
[02:51] ♪I can’t stay alive without your love♪ ♪没有你的爱 我一刻也无法生存♪
[02:56] ♪Oh, baby♪ ♪亲爱的♪
[02:58] ♪Don’t leave me this way, no♪ ♪别这样抛下我 不要♪
[03:02] ♪I can’t survive♪ ♪我无法生存♪
[03:04] ♪No, I can’t stay alive without your love♪ ♪没有你的爱 我一刻也无法生存♪
[03:10] ♪Don’t leave me this way♪ ♪别这样抛下我♪
[03:15] ♪Baby♪ ♪亲爱的♪
[03:17] ♪My heart is full of love and desire for you♪ ♪我的心中充盈着对你的爱欲♪
[03:21] ♪So come on down and do what you got to do♪ ♪快来做你应做的事♪
[03:25] ♪Come and satisfy the need in me♪ ♪来满足我内心的需求♪
[03:30] ♪Only your good loving can set me fre-e-e-e-e-e♪ ♪只有你的爱才能让我重获自由♪
[03:40] ♪Come on and set me free and set me free♪ ♪快来让我重获自由♪
[03:44] ♪Come on and set me free and set me free♪ ♪快来让我重获自由♪
[03:48] ♪Baby♪ ♪亲爱的♪
[03:50] ♪My heart is full of love and desire for you♪ ♪我的心中充盈着对你的爱欲♪
[03:54] ♪So come on down and do what you got to do♪ ♪快来做你应做的事♪
[03:58] ♪Come and satisfy the need in me♪ ♪来满足我内心的需求♪
[04:02] ♪Only your good love can set me fre-e-e-e-e-e-e♪ ♪只有你的爱才能让我重获自由♪
[04:16] Jane. Jane! 简 简
[04:18] – Are you okay? – Yeah. -你还好吗 -还好
[04:20] I just had that same dream, 我又做了那个相同的梦
[04:22] except for this time it was disco instead of reggae. 只不过这次不是雷鬼音乐而是迪斯科舞曲
[04:30] Oh, sweetie, I’m sure he’s gonna wake up real soon. 宝贝 他肯定很快就会醒过来的
[04:34] Yeah. 是啊
[04:37] And then what? 然后呢
[04:38] “And then what” what? 什么”然后呢”
[04:40] Stacy, after he was hit by the car, 史黛西 当他被车撞了之后
[04:42] he looked directly at me and called me “Deb.” 他直视着我的眼睛 叫我”黛比”
[04:47] I mean, when he wakes up again, who’s he gonna see — 我是说 当他再次清醒 看到的会是谁呢
[04:49] Jane or Deb? 是简 还是黛比
[04:50] – Fred. – No. -是弗雷德 -才不是
[04:52] He’s calling. 他打电话来了
[04:53] – Hey. – How’s he doing? -嗨 -他情况如何
[04:55] – About the same. – I miss you. -还是老样子 -我想你
[04:57] I just saw you like an hour ago. 我一小时之前刚刚见过你
[04:59] I don’t know what I’d do if you were hit by a car. 如果被撞的是你 我真的不知道该怎么办
[05:01] Promise me you’ll always look left, right, 跟我保证 过马路之前要向左看 向右看
[05:03] and then left again. 然后再向左看
[05:05] I promise. And…Fred? 我保证 还有 弗雷德
[05:07] – Yeah? – I miss you, too. -怎么了 -我也想你
[05:09] Hey, uh, can I talk to Jane? 我能和简说几句吗
[05:12] He wants to talk to you. 他想和你说话
[05:17] Um, she’s…busy. 她很…忙
[05:21] Oh. I got to go. 我要挂了
[05:23] Can I help you? 有什么能帮您的吗
[05:24] I’m looking for Kim Kaswell. 我想找一下金·卡斯维
[05:26] I regret to inform you 非常遗憾地通知您
[05:27] that Ms. Kaswell is no longer with us. 卡斯维小姐已经不在了
[05:30] Oh, I’m so sorry. 真遗憾
[05:31] Yeah, it’s sad, 是的 很令人伤感
[05:32] but she’s in a better place. 但她去了更好的地方
[05:36] Oh, my god. 我的天哪
[05:37] Lady, she’s fine. She just quit the firm. 女士 她很好 只是辞职了而已
[05:40] What is wrong with you? 你有病啊
[05:43] Uh, you know what? This is ms. Kaswell’s new address. 这是卡斯维小姐的新地址
[05:47] Thank you. 谢谢
[05:50] So, I’m confused, freddy. 我不明白 弗雷德
[05:51] With kim gone, why are you still on her desk? 金都走了 你还赖着她的办公桌干嘛
[05:54] Free coffee, free office supplies, 这里有免费的咖啡和办公用品
[05:56] And I am building a plantation on “Farmville.” 而且我正在”开心农场”建种植园呢
[05:59] Why would I leave? 我干嘛要走
[06:04] – Parker. – I just saw the doctor. -帕克 -我刚刚去见过医生
[06:07] Said he could wake up anytime. 说他随时可能醒来
[06:09] Yeah. 对啊
[06:10] We’re just…waiting. 我们只需要…等待
[06:14] Can I talk to you out here? 咱们能到那边谈谈吗
[06:16] Go. 走
[06:18] Look, it’s been three days. 已经过了三天了
[06:20] It’s time to get back to work. 你应该回去工作了
[06:22] Fine, but at the moment, I don’t have any clients. 好啊 但是目前我没有客户
[06:24] Oh, potentially, you have a whale. 你有可能会接到一位鲸鱼客户
[06:25] That is highly insensitive. 你那么说太过分了
[06:27] Maybe the client has a thyroid problem. 也许那个客户的甲状腺有问题呢
[06:29] Oh, no. 不是的
[06:30] Sweetie, a “whale” is what we call a wealthy client. 亲爱的 我们管有钱的客户叫”鲸鱼”
[06:33] Tim Kline just fired his lawyer 就在庭审当天早晨
[06:34] on the morning of his trial. 提姆·克莱因炒了他的律师
[06:36] Oh, my god. Tim Kline, 天哪 那个电影明星
[06:37] – the movie star, is your whale? – Potentially. -提姆·克莱因就是你的鲸鱼吗 -有可能
[06:39] Oh, he’s charged with a hit and run — 他因为开车肇事逃逸而被起诉
[06:41] 12-year-old girl. 受害者是一个十二岁女孩
[06:42] – She’s in bad shape. – Yep. -被撞得很惨 -没错
[06:44] Jane, you’re gonna meet him in an hour. 简 你一个小时后要跟他见面
[06:45] – No. – Poolside at the Waverly? -不要 -在威弗利山庄的游泳池边吗
[06:47] It’s where he takes all of his meetings. 他所有的会议都是在那儿开的
[06:49] It’s also where he trashed his hotel room, 也就是在那里 他把酒店房间搞得乱七八糟
[06:51] Made a sex tape, 录了性爱录影带
[06:53] and drunk twittered about his affair. 还醉醺醺地把自己的风流韵事发到了微博上
[06:55] – I don’t want the case. – Are you crazy?! -我不想接这个案子 -你疯了吗
[06:58] He only fired his attorney 他之所以炒掉他的律师
[06:59] because he wants to delay the trial 只是因为想把庭审拖延到
[07:01] until he can finish shooting “Bad blood 3.” 他拍完《仇恨3》之后
[07:03] And besides, I think he’s guilty. 而且 我认为他有罪
[07:05] Well, sure, his Ferrari was found dumped off Mulholland 好吧 虽说他的法拉利在案发后第二天早上
[07:09] the morning after the accident, 被发现遗弃在了穆赫兰道下面
[07:10] and he doesn’t have an alibi, 而且他也没有不在场证明
[07:11] but every movie star deserves fair representation. 但是每个电影明星都有权得到公平的辩护
[07:14] It’s in the Bill of Rights. 这是《权利法案》上的原话
[07:16] Jane, you’re going to that meeting. 简 你必须去赴约
[07:17] We both are! Oh, no! 我们俩都去 不行
[07:19] Be honest — can you see the pimple on my nose? 实话实说 你能看见我鼻子上的痘痘吗
[07:21] I know it’s there. I can feel it. 我知道就在这儿 我能感觉得到
[07:22] I cannot meet Tim Kline with a zit. 我不能顶着青春痘去见提姆·克莱因
[07:24] I don’t see anything. 我什么都看不出来
[07:25] – Okay. – Even if I was going, I’m sorry, -那就好 -对不起 就算要去
[07:27] but I can’t bring a friend. 我也不能带上个朋友
[07:29] No, but you can bring an intern. 的确不能带朋友 但可以带实习生
[07:32] Unpaid. 无薪实习
[07:32] Oh. She knows all the details. She can keep you focused. 她了解案情的细节 可以让你集中精力
[07:35] My yoga instructor says I’m so focused, 我的瑜伽教练说 有时候我的精力过于集中
[07:37] that sometimes it’s like there’s nothing in my head. 就好像脑子里空无一物
[07:41] I told vanessa that I would stay with Grayson 我告诉过瓦内萨在她回来之前
[07:43] until she got back, so — 我会陪着格雷森 所以…
[07:44] – Hey, vanessa. – Hi. -你好 瓦内萨 -你好
[07:46] Jane, thank you for staying with him. 简 谢谢你陪着他
[07:49] Oh, of course. 没什么
[07:50] If you need me to stick around, I’m not… 要是你需要我继续留在这里 我不…
[07:52] Oh, no, we’ll be fine. 不用了 我能行
[07:58] Well, let’s go meet the whale. 咱们去见见那条鲸鱼吧
[08:11] Kim. 金
[08:13] Penny. Hi. 佩妮 你好
[08:15] You’re working in a coffee shop? 你在咖啡馆里工作吗
[08:17] Yeah. It’s a temporary situation. 对 这只是暂时的
[08:21] How are you? 你好吗
[08:22] Oh, I’m great. 我好极了
[08:24] Fine. 还行吧
[08:26] Not so good. 不怎么样
[08:28] Oh. Well, have a seat. 请坐吧
[08:30] What’s going on? 发生什么事了
[08:33] You remember Kevin? 你还记得凯文吗
[08:34] Yeah, your cheating ex-husband? 记得 你那个劈腿的前夫
[08:36] We got him pretty good in the divorce. 离婚的时候 咱们狠狠捞了他一票
[08:38] A few weeks ago, he called and said he’d been to therapy 几周前 他打电话来说他去接受了治疗
[08:41] and that he was a changed man. 而且已经改过自新了
[08:44] Okay. 然后呢
[08:44] I invited him over for dinner, 我请他过来吃晚饭
[08:46] and one thing led to another… 然后一来二去…
[08:49] You slept with him. 你就跟他上床了
[08:51] And then I never heard from him again. 然后他就杳无音讯了
[08:53] Jackass. 混蛋
[08:54] Yeah. 没错
[08:56] Well, how can I help? 我能帮上什么忙
[08:57] I want to sue him. 我想起诉他
[08:59] For what? For…a booty call? 告他什么 打电话找你上床吗
[09:02] Can I do that? 这个理由可以吗
[09:06] Actually, I think you can. 实际上 我认为是可以的
[09:08] I’ll work up a cause of action, 我会拟好诉讼事由
[09:10] File a complaint, and he’ll be served by noon. 提起诉讼 中午前他就会接到传票
[09:12] Great. Oh, there’s one more thing. 好极了 还有一件事
[09:14] I-I heard you and Parker broke up. 我听说你和帕克分手了
[09:17] It’s for the best. 那是最好的选择
[09:18] I’m thinking Kevin will hire Parker to be his lawyer. 我想凯文会雇用帕克做他的律师
[09:21] They’re friends from the club. 他们是俱乐部里认识的朋友
[09:22] Will that be a problem? 那会有问题吗
[09:24] Not for me. 我没问题
[09:26] Good. Thanks. 好的 谢谢
[09:31] You get to go to the Waverly in the middle of the day 你可以在工作时间到威弗利来
[09:33] with an expense account. 而且还能报销
[09:34] You have the coolest job ever! 你这工作简直酷毙了
[09:36] I know, right? 我知道 很酷对吧
[09:38] Ooh! Eye candy, 6:00. 六点钟方向 秀色可餐哦
[09:43] – Miss Bingum? – Yes. -宾格温小姐 -是
[09:45] Hi, I’m Mark, tim’s manager. 你好 我是马克 提姆的经纪人
[09:47] – Hello. – And his brother, four years older. -你好 -也是他的哥哥 比他大四岁
[09:50] – A Virgo. – That’s right. And you are? -处女座 -没错 您是哪位
[09:52] Miss Bingum’s intern, Stacy. 宾格温小姐的实习生 史黛西
[09:54] Pleasure to meet both of you. 很高兴见到二位
[09:56] Tim’s waiting in a bungalow. 提姆在棚子里等着呢
[09:58] Great. 很好
[10:06] I know how it looks — 我知道大家会怎么想–
[10:07] Me firing my lawyer at the 11th hour. 我在关键时刻把律师给炒了
[10:09] But what can I say? The guy’s incompetent. 但我能怎么办呢 那家伙很不称职
[10:12] Why wait till the day of the trial? 为什么要等到庭审日才炒他
[10:13] Because he promised this day would never come. 因为他保证过这一天永远不会到来
[10:15] He said the charges were gonna be dismissed. 他说指控会被驳回
[10:17] You are looking at 10 years in jail. 你现在面临着十年监禁的指控
[10:21] Have you considered a plea? 你考虑过抗辩吗
[10:24] No. Because I’m innocent. 没有 因为我是无辜的
[10:26] Someone stole my car and hit that girl, okay? 有人偷了我的车 撞了那个女孩
[10:28] I was home alone the whole night. I swear. 我那天整晚都独自在家 我发誓
[10:30] I totally believe you. 我完全相信你
[10:33] The thing is, 问题是
[10:35] I don’t know if I believe you. 我不确定 我是否相信你
[10:38] Well, then, we appreciate your candor, 好吧 我们感激你的直率
[10:40] But we’re done here. 我们到此为止吧
[10:41] No, no, no, no, wait! Jane is a great lawyer. 不不不 等等 简是个很棒的律师
[10:43] She’s won awards. I mean, nothing like your People’s Choice, 她曾获过奖 和你所获的人民选择奖不一样
[10:43] 人民选择奖是每年一届的美国娱乐奖项 在美国有”民间奥斯卡”之称
[10:46] but real lawyer awards. 是真正的律师奖
[10:48] Say something. 赶紧说几句
[10:50] If I don’t believe you, 如果连我都不相信你
[10:51] good luck with a jury. 你觉得陪审团会相信吗
[10:53] Tim. Tim Kline. 提姆 提姆·克莱因
[10:54] I’m Jason Hendler with “Extra.” 我是《号外》节目的杰森·亨德勒
[10:55] It’s not a good time right now. 他现在不能接受采访
[10:56] I’m sorry to bother you, 我很抱歉打扰你
[10:57] but is it true you fired your attorney this morning? 你今天早晨真的把你的律师解雇了吗
[11:00] Yes, it is. 是的
[11:01] Is it a delay tactic so you can finish filming your movie? 这是你为了完成电影拍摄而实施的拖延策略吗
[11:04] No, I, um… 不 我…
[11:05] It’s not — it’s not that uncommon. 这并不是…并不是什么新鲜事
[11:07] Please, please, please? 求你了 求你了
[11:08] It’s fairly common. This is — this is… 这是常有的事 这… 这…
[11:10] Excuse me, Mr. “Extra extra,” 打扰一下 “号外”先生
[11:13] but to blind-side Mr. Kline just when his jury 克莱因先生案件的陪审团还在选定当中
[11:15] is being impaneled 你现在对他进行中伤
[11:17] Compromises his right to a fair trial. 将损害他受到公平审判的权利
[11:19] Do you, sir, really want to stand in the way of justice? 先生 您真的想成为正义的拦路虎吗
[11:22] Who are you? 你是谁
[11:24] Her name’s Jane Bingum. 她叫简·宾格温
[11:26] And she’s my new lawyer. 她是我的新律师
[11:33] But to blind-side Mr. Kline just when his jury 克莱因先生案件的陪审团还在选定当中
[11:36] is being impaneled 你现在对他进行中伤
[11:37] compromises his right just when histo a fair trial. 将损害他受到公平审判的权利
[11:39] “Do you, sir, really want to stand in the way of justice?” “先生 您真的想成为正义的拦路虎吗”
[11:42] That’s good, Stacy. 真不错 史黛西
[11:44] If they remake “Erin Brockovich,” 如果他们要重拍《永不妥协》
[11:45] I am so ready. 我绝对准备好了
[11:47] Who are you? 你是谁
[11:47] Her name is jane bingum, and she’s my new lawyer. 她叫简·宾格温 她是我的新律师
[11:51] Bad boy Tim Kline has had a rough year. 坏小子提姆·克莱因这一年几经波折
[11:54] First, accusations of infidelity with his pilates instructor. 先是被指控与他的普拉提教练偷情
[11:58] Then his wife, Lana, files for divorce 然后是他的妻子 拉娜 在结婚三年后
[12:01] after three years of marriage. 提出了离婚诉讼请求
[12:04] Police reports, crime-scene photos, deposition transcripts. 这是警察报告 犯罪现场照片和证词副本
[12:07] And the clerk called. 还有 法院来过电话
[12:09] The judge denied your petition for a continuance. 法官驳回了你审判延期的请求
[12:11] Said she won’t delay the trial 说她不会延期审判
[12:12] so your client can finish the movie. 让你的客户拍完他的电影
[12:13] But I’m not ready. 但我还没准备好
[12:15] Then we better get to work. 那我们最好马上开工
[12:28] Ms. Kaswell. 卡斯维小姐
[12:31] It’s nice to have you back. 很高兴你能回来
[12:33] I’m here about the settlement conference you requested. 我是来参加你所要求的和解会议的
[12:35] I’ve left you a dozen messages. 我给你留了十多条信息
[12:36] I apologize for kissing Claire. 很抱歉我吻了克莱尔
[12:38] It meant nothing to me. 那对我毫无意义
[12:40] I’m not here about us. 我过来不是为了谈咱俩的事
[12:42] Kim… 金…
[12:43] Parker, the case. 帕克 谈案子
[12:47] Fine. 好吧
[12:49] Your complaint has no merit. 你的控诉没有法律依据
[12:51] You can’t sue for a booty call gone bad. 你不能因为变味的一夜情而提起上诉
[12:55] Three causes of action — civil battery, 我有三个诉讼原由:触犯民法
[12:58] negligent infliction of emotional distress, 过失导致他人精神痛苦
[13:00] and general sexual misconduct. 以及不正当性行为
[13:02] I don’t even understand that last one. 最后一条我不太理解
[13:03] I wouldn’t expect you to. 我没指望你能理解
[13:06] Okay. We’re seeking an order to dismiss. 好吧 我们正在请求撤诉
[13:09] Then why did you even call this meeting? 那你为什么要召开这次会议
[13:11] To see you. 为了见到你
[13:13] And if a settlement conference 如果一场和解会议
[13:14] was the only way I could get through to you — 是我唯一能见到你的方法…
[13:15] We’re done. I’ll see you in court. 我们谈完了 法庭上见
[13:24] Based on skid marks and the initial impact, 根据刹车痕迹和和初始撞击位置
[13:27] I concluded that Amy Robinson was struck 可得知艾米·罗宾逊是于晚上8:15左右
[13:28] by a southbound car on Beverly Glen at approximately 8:15 p.m. 在比弗利山被一辆南向行驶的车所撞
[13:32] And you found this vehicle, a Ferrari 599, 你在第二天早晨找到了这辆车
[13:35] The following morning? 法拉利599
[13:36] Yes, at the base of Laurel Canyon. 是的 在月桂谷底部找到的
[13:38] Registered to Tim Kline. 车主是提姆·克莱因
[13:39] We believe it was pushed off of Mulholland drive 我们认为有人将车推下了穆赫兰道的车道
[13:41] in an attempt to hide it from authorities. 试图躲避当局的追查
[13:43] Are you certain it was the defendant’s car that struck Amy? 你确定是被告的车撞了艾米吗
[13:46] Yes — hair, fiber, and blood on the car’s grille 是的 车子栏栅上的头发 纤维和血迹
[13:49] – are consistent with the vicTim. – Thank you. -都与受害人一致 -谢谢
[13:52] Detective, 警官
[13:53] did anyone see my client hit Amy Robinson? 有人看到我的委托人撞到了艾米·罗宾逊吗
[13:57] – No. – Is it conceivable that someone stole Tim’s car, -没有 -是否可能有人偷了提姆的车
[14:01] And the person who stole the car hit Amy Robinson? 然后这个偷车贼撞了艾米·罗宾逊呢
[14:04] There’s no evidence there was another driver. 没有证据表明司机另有其人
[14:07] Detective, I’d like to call your attention 警官 我想请你看一下
[14:09] to my intern’s nose. 我实习生的鼻子
[14:13] Ms. Barrett, please wave to the detective. 巴奈特小姐 请向警官招招手
[14:15] Stacy. 史黛西
[14:18] She appears to have flawless skin, doesn’t she? 她的皮肤看上去完美无瑕 是吗
[14:22] I guess. 是的
[14:23] She actually has a pimple on her nose. 其实她鼻子上有颗痘痘
[14:26] It’s barely noticeable. 几乎看不出来
[14:27] You said it wasn’t noticeable. 你当时说完全看不出来
[14:32] – Your honor? – Counselor, what are you doing? -法官大人 -律师 你在干什么
[14:34] I’m trying to remind the jury 我想要提醒陪审团
[14:36] that the absence of evidence isn’t evidence of absence. 证据缺失并不代表没有证据
[14:38] In other words, just because you can’t see something 换句话说 你看不到的东西
[14:40] doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist. 并不代表它不存在
[14:42] Like Miss Barrett’s pimple. 就像巴奈特小姐的痘痘
[14:44] Detective, just because you didn’t find evidence 警官 你没有找到证据
[14:47] that someone else was driving Tim’s car 证明其他人开过提姆的车
[14:48] doesn’t mean that someone else wasn’t, 这不能说明 确实没有别人
[14:50] in fact, driving Tim’s car, correct? 开过提姆的车 对吗
[14:53] I suppose that’s true, but — 应该是这样 但是…
[14:54] No more questions. 没有问题了
[15:00] In Askewv. Askew, the court ruled, 在艾斯丘威·艾斯丘案例中 法院裁定
[15:03] “The judiciary should not attempt “司法部门无权管理
[15:05] to regulate the human condition. 人类社会活动
[15:07] Relationships beget complications which defy reason.” 两性关系错综复杂 无章可循”
[15:12] That is why we’re asking you to dismiss. 因此我们恳请您驳回起诉
[15:16] This case is factually distinct. 但此案的情况有所不同
[15:19] As a divorced couple, they had a special relationship, 作为一对离婚夫妇 他们的关系特殊
[15:22] not unlike two co-workers, for instance. 而不像是同事关系 这只是打个比方
[15:26] Your point is? 你的意思是…
[15:27] Mr. Brecker should have known exactly 布瑞克先生应该非常清楚
[15:28] how his behavior would have harmed my client. 他的行为会伤害到我的委托人
[15:30] And she should have known what to expect. 她也应该清楚不该有所奢望
[15:32] It’s a double-edged sword. 有得必有失
[15:34] I agree. This case has no merit. 我同意 这个案件没有法律依据
[15:36] Hold on, your hon. 等一下 法官大人
[15:38] Kevin specifically told penny that he had changed. 凯文明确告诉佩妮他改过自新了
[15:41] Given his material misrepresentation 由于他对自己的实际情况表述失实
[15:43] that he was no longer a skirt-chasing dirt bag, 也就是声称自己不再是沾花惹草的人渣了
[15:47] We would like to amend our complaint 我们要修正我们的指控
[15:49] to include false advertising. 改为控告他进行虚假宣传
[15:51] – What? No. I object. – Of course you do. -什么 我反对 -你当然反对了
[15:54] My client relied on how her husband advertised himself — 我的委托人信任她前夫向自己的宣传
[15:58] that he had gone to therapy and was a changed man. 他说去看了心理医生 已经改过自新了
[16:00] She was duped. 但她被骗了
[16:01] Your honor, she’s making a mockery of your court. 法官大人 她这是在嘲弄法庭
[16:04] I don’t disagree. False advertising claims 我没什么意见 但虚假宣传案的索赔
[16:06] should be brought before a commercial arbitrator, 需要一名商业仲裁员的参与
[16:08] and that’s where I’m remanding this case. 因此我要移交复审本案
[16:10] In fact, my sister was just appointed. 法官将由我妹妹来担任
[16:12] She’ll hear testimony tomorrow morning. 她明早将听取双方的证词
[16:19] Stacy. 史黛西
[16:21] What are you doing here? 你在这儿干嘛
[16:23] I heard from Teri that we’re briefing our client here. 我听泰丽说 我们要在这里向委托人作简报
[16:25] Oh, no, no. It’s just a meeting. It’s not a briefing. 不 只是开个小会 不是作简报
[16:28] Oh, and I brought sunscreen and bathing suits 我带了防晒霜和游泳衣
[16:30] in case we have time for a siesta. 说不定我们能有空午休一下
[16:31] Sweetie, I’m sorry, but you shouldn’t be here. 亲爱的 抱歉 但你不该来的
[16:34] Oh, come on. Hey, Tim. Hi, mark. 少来了 你们好啊 提姆 马克
[16:37] Hey. So sorry we’re late. 你们好 很抱歉我们迟到了
[16:39] – We should get started. – Yes, we should. -我们该开始了 -是的 没错
[16:44] – I’m so excited! – I know. Walk. Walk. -太激动了 -我知道 快走 快走
[16:47] Well, we made some headway. 虽然我们已经有了一些进展
[16:49] But without an alibi, we’re in trouble. 但没有不在场证明 情况还是不乐观
[16:52] Tim, did anyone have access to your car? 提姆 有没有可能别人开过你的车
[16:56] Friends or employees? 朋友或是手下
[16:57] It’s a $200,000 car. 那车价值二十万美元
[17:00] Everyone knows it’s my favorite. 所有人都知道它是我的最爱
[17:01] No one drives it but me. 除了我 谁也不能碰
[17:04] – What about you, Mark? – Excuse me? -那你呢 马克 -什么
[17:07] According to “People” Magazine, you live in Tim’s guesthouse 《人物》杂志上说 你住在提姆的客房里
[17:10] and have a taste for expensive cars. 而且对名贵跑车很有研究
[17:13] I loved his Ferrari, but I never drove it. 我很喜欢他的法拉利 但我从没开过
[17:16] Oh, we have company. 有人不请自来了
[17:19] Miss Bingum, can we talk? 宾格温小姐 我们能谈谈吗
[17:22] If you’re here to offer a deal, don’t waste our time. 如果你想和解 那就别浪费时间了
[17:25] My client is innocent. 我的委托人是无辜的
[17:27] Amy Robinson died an hour ago. 艾米·罗宾逊一个小时前死了
[17:30] The indictment will be amended to second-degree murder. 指控将被改为二级谋杀
[17:56] Good morning, sunshine. 早上好 阳光美女
[17:57] Paula Abdul? 宝拉·阿巴杜
[17:59] Mm. I love your Egyptian cotton sheets. 我爱死你这埃及棉的床单了
[18:01] Let me guess — it’s, um, 800 thread count? 让我猜猜 是800针的吗
[18:04] 1,000. 是1000针的
[18:06] Oh, and this pillowcase is silk. 对了 这个枕套是真丝的
[18:09] I have a great idea! 我有个好主意
[18:10] Blueberry pancakes for breakfast? 早餐吃蓝莓烤饼 如何
[18:13] Okay, but why are you in my bed? 好的 但为什么你会在我床上
[18:15] Really? After last night? 坑姐呢 我们昨晚都共度良宵了
[18:17] – What?! – Just kidding! -什么 -开玩笑的
[18:21] But really, Jane, the reason I’m here 说正经的 简 我之所以在这里
[18:23] is because I think it’s time we had one of our talks. 是因为我觉得我们该谈谈了
[18:26] Okay. 好的
[18:27] Thank you, but I knowk it’s time what you’re gonna say. 谢谢你 但我知道你想说什么了
[18:29] I am smart, I’m healthy, and I have gorgeous hair. 我才智过人 健康无比 还有一头秀发
[18:33] And I can do whatever I want with my life. 我的人生完全由我自己做主
[18:34] Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. I’m practically superwoman. 总而言之 我简直就是个女超人
[18:38] I was gonna say, “you need to grow up, Jane.” 我要说的是你该长大了 简
[18:41] What? 什么
[18:41] You’ve been pining after Grayson for so long — 你一直都对格雷森求之若渴 念念不忘
[18:44] No, he opened his eyes and said “Deb.” 不 他当时睁开眼叫了声”黛比”
[18:49] He knows it’s me. 他知道是我
[18:51] The poor guy’s in a coma. 那可怜的家伙昏迷了
[18:53] His fiancee is by his side. 他的未婚妻一直陪在他身边
[18:55] The only thing you need to be is a supportive friend, 你只应该做个给予他支持的朋友
[18:57] nothing more. 仅此而已
[19:01] She’s right, Jane. 她说得对 简
[19:02] I’m just saying, Paula Abdul makes an excellent point. 我只想说 宝拉·阿巴杜说得很在理
[19:05] Really? Two against one? 开玩笑吧 两票对一票
[19:08] Seriously, Fred, out of my bed. 说真的 弗雷德 从我床上滚下去
[19:10] Not until you close your eyes. 除非你闭上眼睛
[19:11] What? Why? 什么 为什么
[19:13] Because it’s time to wake up. 因为是时候醒来了
[19:20] Wake up! 醒醒
[19:23] We’re due in court in half an hour. 离上庭还有半个小时
[19:25] Okay. 好的
[19:27] I just had the craziest dream. 我做了个超级疯狂的梦
[19:31] Ouch! Why did you do that? 疼 你干嘛要掐我
[19:33] I just wanted to make sure I wasn’t still dreaming. 我只想确认我是不是还在做梦
[19:35] Well, you’re supposed to pinch yourself. 你该掐你自己才对
[19:36] But I bruise more easily than you do. 但我比你更容易起淤青
[19:38] So true. Now, up and at ’em. 此话不假 快起来
[19:40] Stacy… 史黛西…
[19:41] When Grayson finally opens his eyes, 当格雷森最终睁开眼的时候
[19:43] I want him to know that it’s me– Deb– not Jane. 我想让他知道我是黛比 而不是简
[19:48] Is that so wrong? 那样做有错吗
[19:49] There is nothing wrong with hoping. 心存希望没有什么错
[19:51] But if he opens his eyes and he doesn’t know it’s you… 但如果当他睁开眼睛 不知道你是黛比的话…
[19:55] Then I need to be a supportive friend, nothing more? 那我只能做个给予他支持的朋友 仅此而已
[19:58] Exactly. 没错
[19:59] Now, sweetie, we have to get to work. 好了 亲爱的 我们该工作了
[20:02] Now, let me be perfectly clear. 先说清楚
[20:04] My brother only kicked me this case 我哥哥之所以把这个案子交给我
[20:05] because I missed out on his last birthday. 只是因为我错过了他去年的生日
[20:08] Ms. Kaswell, cutting through the legalese, 卡斯维女士 简单地说
[20:10] you’re suing today because of a booty call. Is that correct? 你是因为一夜情而提出上诉的吗
[20:13] A booty call caused by false advertising. 是由虚假宣传而引发的一夜情
[20:18] Now, the only issue of law is whether Mr. Brecker 那么现在案子的关键就是
[20:20] falsely represented that he was a changed man 布瑞克先生自称已经改过自新
[20:23] in order to convince his ex-wife to have sex with him. 是否只是为了欺骗他前妻与他发生性关系
[20:27] Now, Mr. Brecker, it says here that you told your ex-wife 那么布瑞克先生 你告诉你前妻
[20:30] that you’re seeing a psychiatrist? 你在看心理医生 对吗
[20:32] – Yes, that’s true. – Perfect. -是的 没错 -很好
[20:33] Have the doctor here later this afternoon to testify. 通知那位医生今天下午来出庭作证
[20:36] Testify? Testify to what? 作证 证明什么
[20:38] To testify that your client is a changed man. 证明你的委托人确实已经改过自新了
[20:44] Under the law, Amy Robinson’s death 从法律上来说 车祸是导致艾米·罗宾逊
[20:46] is a direct result of being hit by the car. 死亡的直接原因
[20:49] In other words, although she passed away last night, 换句话说 尽管她是昨晚去世的
[20:52] under the law’s as if she 但从法律的角度来说
[20:54] – died at the time of impact. – My wife’s here. -她在发生车祸时就已死亡 -我太太来了
[20:55] – She’s your next witness. – What? -她是下一个证人 -什么
[20:58] She’s my alibi. 她能为我作不在场证明
[21:00] Okay, but I thought you said — 好吧 我还以为你说…
[21:01] Look, I wasn’t sure if she was coming, 我之前不确定她会不会来
[21:04] but she’s here now. 不过她现在来了
[21:06] Please trust me. 请相信我
[21:11] Miss Bingum, please call your next witness. 宾格温女士 请传召你的下一位证人
[21:15] Okay. 好
[21:18] The defense calls… 辩方传召…
[21:21] Lana Kline. 拉娜·克莱因
[21:25] Ms. Kline, what is your relationship to my client? 克莱因夫人 你和我的委托人是什么关系
[21:30] I’m his wife, soon to be ex-wife. 我是他妻子 马上就是前妻了
[21:33] Papers are just being finalized. 离婚协议书刚刚定稿
[21:35] I see. 好的
[21:41] Ms. Kline, on the night of the tragic accident, 克莱因夫人 这起悲剧发生的当天晚上
[21:45] can you account for my client’s whereabouts? 你能证明我委托人的下落吗
[21:48] Yes, I can. 是的 我可以
[21:49] Objection. 反对
[21:50] Miss Bingum did not file notice of an alibi witness. 宾格温女士没有书面通知有不在场证人
[21:52] I would have, if I’d been granted the continuance 如果能延期审理 有更多时间准备
[21:55] and had more time. 我会把她列进证人名单的
[21:56] I’m usually much better prepared. 通常我的准备工作都比这次充分
[21:58] Overruled. You’ll have time to cross. 反对无效 你稍后可进行交互讯问
[22:00] Miss Kline, continue. 克莱因女士 请继续
[22:02] The night of the accident, I was at Tim’s house. 事故发生的那天晚上 我在提姆家
[22:06] Why was that? 你去那里做什么
[22:07] I own “The dancing horse.” It’s an antique figurine. 我有一件叫做”舞动之驹”的古董雕像
[22:10] It fell off a shelf, so I sent it out for repair. 从架子上掉下来摔坏了 我把它送去修理
[22:13] The shop still had tim’s address on file, 结果商店的档案里填的还是提姆的地址
[22:15] so they sent it to his house. 所以他们把它寄到了他家
[22:16] – So you went to pick it up? – Yes. -所以你要到他家去取 -是的
[22:18] I even brought the box with the mailing slip 我还把邮寄的纸盒带来了
[22:20] so you can see that it’s the same date as the accident. 你可以看到送达日期就是事故当天
[22:27] Your honor, I would like to submit this box 法官大人 我想将这个盒子奉上
[22:30] marked as defense exhibit “A.” 作为被告的”证物A”
[22:33] Please continue. 请继续
[22:34] When I got to Tim’s house, he was asleep on the sofa 我到提姆家时 他已经在沙发上睡着了
[22:37] I saw that “Planet Earth” was playing on his giant TV, 他家的大电视上正在放《行星地球》
[22:41] so I started to watch. 所以我就看了会儿电视
[22:42] I was there from around 7:00 to 10:00 p.m. 在那儿从七点待到十点
[22:44] – And Tim was on the sofa the entire time? – Yes. -这段时间提姆一直都在沙发上 -是的
[22:48] And I’m guessing he was passed out from a few too many beers, 我估计他是因为啤酒喝太多 昏睡过去了
[22:50] but that’s just a guess. 不过那只是推测
[22:53] – An educated guess. – Thank you. -一种合理的推测 -谢谢
[22:57] Are you aware that Tim was first charged with this crime 你知道提姆一个月前就接到了
[22:59] – over a month ago? – Yes. -本案的指控吗 -知道
[23:01] Why didn’t you say anything earlier? 为什么之前什么都不说
[23:03] Because I’m angry at Tim. He embarrassed me in the press. 因为他让我在媒体上丢脸 我很生他的气
[23:06] Look, it might not have been the right thing to do, 也许这么做不太好
[23:07] but I wanted to see him sweat. 但我只是想看看他着急的样子
[23:09] Is it true that you’ve been locked 你最近几个月
[23:10] – in a bitter divorce dispute over the past few months? – Yes. -是否一直身陷痛苦的离婚诉讼案 -对
[23:14] The sticking point is the house in Aspen. 争执的焦点在于阿斯彭的那所房子
[23:17] You both want it. 你们都想要
[23:18] You said your divorce paperwork is being finalized. 你说你们的离婚协议书刚刚定稿
[23:21] Did the defendant agree to give you 被告是否是在过去的24小时内
[23:23] the house in Aspen within the last 24 hours? 才同意把阿斯彭的房子转交给你的
[23:27] Yes. 没错
[23:28] – Was the house a bribe for your testimony today? – No! -他有没有用房子来贿赂你作伪证 -没有
[23:32] So it’s just a coincidence that after he agreed to give you 那么刚好在他同意分给你五百万财产后
[23:34] a $5 million piece of property, 你就愿意来为他作证了
[23:37] you suddenly agreed to testify on his behalf. 这只是个巧合吗
[23:39] Are you aware of the penalties for perjury, Miss Kline? 你知道作伪证的后果吗 克莱因女士
[23:42] – Objection! – No more questions. -反对 -没有问题了
[23:46] I need a recess. 请求暂时休庭
[23:47] I’m sure you do. Court adjourned. 我想也是 休庭
[23:52] Don’t say anything. Just listen. 什么都别说 听我说就行
[23:56] You ran over a 12-year-old little girl, 你撞了一个十二岁的小女孩
[23:59] and then you bribed your wife to commit perjury. 然后收买了你妻子来作伪证
[24:02] – No! – And I can only assume -不是 -而且我只能认为
[24:03] that your prior counsel heard about your deal with Lana 你的前任律师是听说了你和拉娜的交易
[24:05] and withdrew from the case 才退出这个案子的
[24:07] because they didn’t want to participate in perjury. 因为他们不想参与作伪证
[24:09] Would you just listen to me? 你能听我说吗
[24:11] Lana called me up. 拉娜打电话给我
[24:12] She told me about “The Dancing Horse.” 把”舞动之驹”的事告诉了我
[24:14] She just wouldn’t testify unless I gave her 她说除非我把阿斯彭的房子给她
[24:15] the place in Aspen. 否则不会替我作证
[24:16] Even if that’s the case, the jury’s not buying it. 即使这是事实 陪审团也不会买帐的
[24:19] Well, it’s the truth. She just wanted something for it. 这就是事实 她想用这个来做交换
[24:24] Tim, by any chance, 提姆 有没有可能
[24:26] could your brother have been driving the car? 你哥哥曾经开过那辆车
[24:29] No. 不可能
[24:30] It could give us reasonable doubt 如果我向陪审团提出这种可能
[24:31] if I could just suggest to the jury that — 就能引起合理的怀疑…
[24:33] Stop, stop. 别说了
[24:35] Mark has looked out for me my entire life, 马克一直在我身边照顾我
[24:38] and I refuse to accuse him of anything he did not do. 我绝不能让他去背这个黑锅
[24:42] Find another way. 想个其它办法吧
[24:46] Dr. Liddel, how long have you been Kevin’s psychiatrist? 利德尔医生 你为凯文做心理治疗有多久了
[24:50] About six months — ever since his divorce. 六个月左右 从他离婚以后开始的
[24:52] Mr. Parker, you’re up. 帕克先生 你来提问
[24:54] Dr. Liddel, one week before the alleged incident, 利德尔医生 在这件事发生前一周
[24:57] Kevin told you he no longer needed your services. 凯文告诉你 自己不需要治疗了
[24:59] Why was that? 为什么
[25:00] He said he was all better. 他说他已经完全好了
[25:02] “All better”? “完全好了”
[25:03] Kevin said he understood that he treated women poorly, 凯文说 他清楚自己对女人很不负责任
[25:06] Probably a result of 这很可能是
[25:07] a dysfunctional relationship with his mother, 他跟母亲的关系失调所引起的
[25:09] And that he would modify his behavior accordingly. 他说他会改过自新的
[25:12] It’s in my notes. 这些都记在笔记里了
[25:14] Thank you. 谢谢
[25:17] May I see your notes? 我能看看你的笔记吗
[25:18] I’m sorry, doctor/patient privilege. 恐怕不行 这是医患作证特免权
[25:20] I don’t think so. Excuse me? -这个不算数 -什么意思
[25:22] Well, given the circumstances, the privilege is waived. 由于情况特殊 特免权无效
[25:25] To be honest, counselor, 辩方律师 实话跟你说
[25:26] when I first got this case, I thought it was a joke. 刚接手这案子时 我还以为这是恶作剧
[25:28] But if Dr. Liddel 可如果利德尔医生
[25:30] is really able to train men to treat women better, 真的能让男人善待女人
[25:33] I’m intrigued. 我倒想了解一下
[25:35] Doctor, have you heard the expression 利德尔医生 不知您是否听过这样一句话
[25:37] “The more things change, the more they stay the same”? “江山易改 本性难移”
[25:40] Of course. 当然听过
[25:42] Two weeks before the booty call with my client, 就在打电话给我委托人的半个月前
[25:44] your patient went to a bar and had sex 你的病人跟在酒吧遇到的女人
[25:47] with a woman. 发生了一夜情
[25:49] Now, according to your notes, 你的笔记上说
[25:51] He referred to her as a “Three-beer betty.” 他管她叫”酒过三杯后的美人”
[25:56] What exactly does that mean? 这是什么意思
[26:00] It means he needed to drink three beers 就是说他只有喝过三杯酒之后
[26:02] before he could find her attractive enough 才会觉得她长得漂亮
[26:04] to engage in intercourse. 并愿意和她发生关系
[26:07] Does that sound like a changed man to you? 这也算是改过自新吗
[26:09] He told me he had changed, 他说他已经改过自新了
[26:11] And that’s what I just told you. 我刚才也是那么对你说的
[26:13] But in my expert opinion, he had not. 但以我的专业眼光来看 他根本没有
[26:17] He had not…? 他没有怎样
[26:19] Changed. 没有改变
[26:23] Thank you. 谢谢
[26:35] You can talk to him. 你可以跟他聊天
[26:38] I’m Dr. Kendal, his neurologist. 我是肯德尔 他的神经科医生
[26:40] – Hi. I’m Jane. – Hi. -你好 我是简 -你好
[26:42] His, uh — his fiancee, right? 你是他的…未婚妻 对吗
[26:44] Oh, no. 不是的
[26:45] Oh, I’m sorry. I just, um, I-I heard he was engaged. 抱歉 我听说他订婚了
[26:48] I just assumed. 就以为你是
[26:49] Oh, that’s okay. Yeah, we’re just friends. 没关系 我们只是朋友而已
[26:52] Well, there’s anecdotal evidence 据观察性证据显示
[26:54] that it’s helpful to speak to coma victims. 对昏迷中的人说话能帮助他们恢复
[26:57] Really? 是吗
[26:59] Well, what should I talk about? 那我该说些什么呢
[27:01] Anything you want. 随便说点什么
[27:03] If it doesn’t help him, maybe it’ll help you. 即使帮不到他 也可能会帮到你
[27:10] Okay. 好吧
[27:14] So what do I say to the man that I love 对于一个不知道我真实身份的心爱男人
[27:15] who doesn’t know who I really am? 我该说些什么呢
[27:20] Well, I could tell you that Kim left the firm 我可以告诉你 金离职后
[27:23] and I snagged her good chair. 我当上了首席律师
[27:27] Or I could go on about my new case — 我也可以跟你谈我刚接手的案子
[27:29] I’m representing Tim Kline, the movie star. 委托人是著名影星提姆·克莱因
[27:36] But I’d much rather tell you how much I miss you… 可我更想告诉你 我有多想你
[27:44] and how much I miss us. 我有多怀念我们在一起的日子
[27:48] And I really do want you to be happy. 我真心希望你能幸福
[27:52] but watching you with Vanessa is killing me. 可看着你跟瓦内萨在一起 我很痛苦
[27:57] I can’t believe I just said that out loud. 真不敢相信我竟然说出口了
[28:03] I know in saying this 我明白 一旦说出来
[28:04] Might make me the worst person in the world, 我就成了全世界最可恶的人
[28:08] But Vanessa is not your soul mate. 可我还是要说 瓦内萨不是你的真命天女
[28:14] I’m your soul mate. 我才是
[28:17] I’m Deb. 我是黛比
[28:23] This is kind of crazy talking to you like this. 说这些话 你是不是觉得我疯了
[28:28] Grayson, did you just move? 格雷森 你刚才在动吗
[28:34] Can you hear me? 你听得到我说话吗
[28:38] What happened? 这是怎么回事
[28:41] You were in an accident. 你发生了车祸
[28:43] But you’re okay now. 但现在没事了
[28:52] Who are you? 你是谁
[29:10] Grayson’s suffering from retrograde amnesia. 格雷森所患的是逆行性遗忘
[29:12] It’s not uncommon in trauma victims. 受到重创后常常会出现这种后遗症
[29:13] But it is temporary, right? 这只是短期失忆 对吧
[29:16] Most likely. The next few days are crucial. 很有可能 几天后就能见分晓了
[29:19] How is his condition, otherwise? 他的其它状况怎么样
[29:21] Well, given the circumstances, he’s a lucky man. 鉴于这种情况 他算是很幸运了
[29:23] A few fractured ribs, some bad bruises. 不过有几处肋骨骨折和严重擦伤
[29:25] So can he go home? 那他可以出院了吗
[29:27] We’re gonna keep him here for observation, 还要留院观察一段时间
[29:29] But probably in a day or two, yes. 再过一两天应该就可以出院了
[29:32] Thank you. 谢谢
[29:33] Thank you so much. 麻烦你了
[29:37] Man. 太好了
[29:39] Your honor, I’d like the opportunity 法官大人 下面我想要
[29:41] To call a character witness to testify 请一位证人出庭作证
[29:43] That my client truly has changed. 以证明我的委托人确实已经改过自新了
[29:45] We’re done, counselor. I think I’ve heard enough. 够了 辩方律师 我不想听了
[29:47] And if either one of you want to appeal my decision, 如果你们谁想上诉的话
[29:50] My brother, who just walked in — he’s right behind you — 我的哥哥 就是你们身后刚走进来的那位
[29:53] will hear your case. 会接手你们的案子
[29:55] In the meantime, I’m ruling 现在 我将裁决的是
[29:56] That Kevin Brecker engaged in false advertising 凯文·布瑞克涉嫌的虚假宣传案
[29:59] with the express purpose of convincing the plaintiff 而其目的 就是为了说服原告
[30:02] to engage in sexual intercourse. 与他发生性关系
[30:04] Will the defendant rise? 请被告起立
[30:10] Ms. Brecker, can you read this for us? 布瑞克太太 您能帮忙读一下这个吗
[30:14] Watch out for Kevin Brecker. 当心凯文·布瑞克
[30:16] “Warning, ladies — dating this man could be damaging “女士们 请注意 与该男子交往
[30:19] to your mental health and emotional well-being.” 有害身心健康”
[30:22] I’m confused. What are you asking of my client? 我不明白了 你究竟想让我的委托人怎么做
[30:24] Well, I’m ordering Mr. Brecker to purchase a billboard 我要求布瑞克先生在日落大道上
[30:26] on the Sunset Strip, 买下一块广告牌
[30:27] and I want it to look and read exactly like this. 上面所写的内容要跟这块一模一样
[30:35] Best verdict ever. 从来没听过这么精彩的判决
[30:42] Jane, you got a minute? 简 你有空吗
[30:50] I’m your guardian angel. You need to talk to me. 我是你的守护天使 你必须跟我说话
[30:54] Why are you mad at me? 你为什么冲我发火
[30:55] Is that a serious question? 你居然问我为什么
[30:57] You let Grayson get hit by a car. He almost died. 就因为你 格雷森被车撞了 差点死掉
[31:00] No, no, this is not my fault. 不 这不能怪我
[31:02] I told you not to go to that dinner. 我早跟你说过 不要去吃那顿晚餐
[31:03] I begged you not to intervene in his and vanessa’s relationship. 我恳求你不要干预他跟瓦内萨的事
[31:06] Are you saying this is my fault? No. 你是说这都是我的错吗 不是
[31:08] You didn’t tell me what was gonna happen. 是你没提前告诉我会发生什么事
[31:10] Because I didn’t know, Jane! I can’t see into the future. 因为我真的不知道 简 我没法预知未来
[31:13] All I know is that there’s some rules that we all have to follow, 我只知道有些规矩我们必须遵守
[31:15] and you refuse to believe that they apply to you. 但你却觉得自己在体制外
[31:17] And now you’re trying to blame me. 现在你又想来责怪我
[31:18] Fred, you are my guardian angel. 弗雷德 你是我的守护天使
[31:21] Yes! Good. You understand. 是的 太好了 你想通了
[31:23] I’m here to help you. 我是来帮你的
[31:25] Well, you can help me 那你可以帮我
[31:26] by closing the door on the way out of my office. 从外面把门关上吗
[31:40] What do you think you’re doing? 你在干什么
[31:42] Helping Jane with her case. I’m studying the evidence. 协助简办她的案子啊 我在研究这些证据
[31:44] Jane’s been through that box like a million times. 这些东西 简已经研究过无数次了
[31:46] – I’m another set of eyes. – I don’t think so. -我用的是旁观者的视角 -不敢苟同
[31:49] Look, it isn’t going well, 听着 现在案件进展不顺利
[31:50] And if there’s a chance I could assist… 但是如果我能帮得上忙…
[31:52] But I get it. 但我明白了
[31:53] You think I’m just a dumb blonde 你觉得我不过是个
[31:55] who wouldn’t possibly be useful. 没用的金发傻妞
[31:57] And you’re expecting an argument? 你觉得这个问题有必要争论吗
[31:59] You know, right now, your boss needs our support. 现在 你的老板需要我们的支持
[32:02] If anything, you should be encouraging me. 你应该鼓励我才对
[32:04] Really? Like what, a cheer? 是吗 怎么鼓励 给你跳段啦啦舞吗
[32:06] Oh, my god. That’s a great idea. 天啊 真是个好主意
[32:08] Maybe something like… 或许应该像这样…
[32:09] Clap, clap, 拍拍手 拍拍手
[32:10] stomp, stomp, yeah! 跺跺脚 跺跺脚 耶
[32:12] There’s something seriously wrong with you. 你脑子真的有问题
[32:13] Nope. I just had a physical. 错 我那是在锻炼身体
[32:16] How’s it going in here? 有什么进展吗
[32:18] Fred! 弗雷德
[32:19] Stacy! 史黛西
[32:20] – You’re short! – You’re mean. -你好矮 -你好坏
[32:22] – I mean you’re short! – I am not short. -我的意思是你很矮 -我不矮
[32:23] You just have really long legs and insist on wearing heels. 只不过是你的腿太长 还穿着高跟鞋
[32:26] I’m not insulting you. I just realized something. 我不是在嘲笑你 我只是灵光一闪
[32:29] Okay, look at this photo. 看看这张照片
[32:31] The driver’s seat is close to the dash. 司机的座位离方向盘很近
[32:32] It’s like how you move the seat when you get into my car. 如果你要开我的车 就得这样调整座位
[32:34] So you’re saying whoever drove it is short. 你的意思就是 开车的人比较矮
[32:37] Yes! But Tim is over 6′. 没错 但提姆的身高超过183厘米
[32:40] Maybe the tow yard moved the seat 也可能是拖车厂的人
[32:41] when they brought it to the lot. 把座位给调整了
[32:44] Maybe they didn’t. 或许他们没有
[32:45] If the crash down Mulholland 如果在从穆赫兰道旁坠落的过程中
[32:47] caused the seat motor to break, 车辆的座椅马达受了损伤
[32:48] it would have locked into the last position it was in. 那座椅就锁定在了损坏前的位置
[32:51] It’s true of all cars produced since 1995. 1995年之后生产的所有汽车都是这样
[32:55] That was exactly what I was thinking. 和我的想法完全吻合
[32:57] We should go to the tow yard. 我们应该去拖车场一趟
[32:58] Yes, we should. 是的 我们去吧
[32:59] Clap, clap, 拍拍手 拍拍手
[33:00] stomp, stomp, yeah. 跺跺脚 跺跺脚 耶
[33:04] Oh, excuse me. 失陪一下
[33:06] Mark. What are you doing here? 马克 你来干什么
[33:09] Miss bingum, I want to confess. 宾格温女士 我想要认罪
[33:13] I was driving the car… 当时是我开的车…
[33:15] …and I killed that girl. …是我撞死了那个女孩
[33:23] I am confused. 我有点搞不懂
[33:24] Why are we here if Mark confessed? 马克都认罪了 我们还来干什么
[33:27] Because I can’t represent him, 因为我不能替他辩护
[33:28] and a new attorney could convince him to change his story. 而新的律师会让他更改说辞
[33:30] Ah, and you want to make it stick. 而你要却要坚持找到真相
[33:32] Exactly. 完全正确
[33:34] Here is the car. 就是这辆车
[33:35] Okay. 好的
[33:36] Ms. Stacy, please take a seat. 史黛西小姐 请入坐
[33:40] Well, thank you so much. 非常感谢
[33:45] Okay, I’m 5’8″, 好了 我身高175厘米
[33:46] And there is no way I could drive this car in this position. 我不可能以这样的姿势开这辆车
[33:49] And Mark is shorter than me. 而马克比我要矮
[33:51] Check the seat motor. Is it broken? 检查一下座椅马达 坏了吗
[33:56] Yes, it is. 是的 坏了
[33:57] Perfect. 非常好
[33:58] So even without Mark’s confession, 所以就算马克没有认罪
[33:59] This should be enough for reasonable doubt. 这个也足够作为合理疑点了
[33:59] 合理疑点:除非有确凿无比的证据能证明被告的罪行 否则陪审员无法判定被告有罪
[34:02] – You’re the best intern ever. – I try. -你是最棒的实习生 -那还用说
[34:08] Ooh, don’t move. You got something on the back of your thigh. 别动 你大腿上有点东西
[34:10] Aah! Oh, my god. Is it a spider? 天啊 是蜘蛛吗
[34:12] I know it’s not very zen. Just kill it! Just kill it! 我知道这样很冷血 但快弄死它 弄死它
[34:14] It’s not a spider. 不是蜘蛛
[34:15] – Stacy. – Yes? -史黛西 -怎么了
[34:17] I don’t think Mark was driving that car. 我觉得开车的不是马克
[34:20] But I know who was. 但我知道是谁了
[34:24] Lana, would you mind standing up 拉娜 可以请你站起来吗
[34:25] so my intern can measure you? 我的实习生要测量一下你的身高
[34:29] What’s going on? 这是什么情况
[34:29] Make your point, quickly. 说明重点 快点
[34:34] 5’4″. 160厘米
[34:37] Your honor, the motorized seat in Tim’s car 法官大人 提姆车上的机动座椅
[34:40] was locked in the position of the last person who drove it. 锁定在了最后一位驾驶人所调整的位置上
[34:42] Based on my conversation with the impound lot manager, 根据我从扣押场管理人那里了解到的情况
[34:45] that driver would have been between 那个司机的身高应该
[34:46] 5’1″ and 5’5″. 在155到165厘米之间
[34:49] Here is his sworn affidavit. 这是他的法定声明
[34:53] I now call your attention to the monitor. 现在请大家注意看屏幕
[34:56] On the screen is a CSI photo of the driver’s compartment 屏幕上显示的是由CSI拍摄的
[34:59] at the time the car was found. 车辆被发现时的驾驶室照片
[35:01] Now I will magnify the image. 现在我来放大图片
[35:06] And I ask the jury to look closely at the seat. 请陪审团仔细观察这个座位
[35:11] It’s a ball! It’s a styrofoam packing ball! 那是个小球 是个包装用的泡沫塑料球
[35:14] While overly enthusiastic, my intern is correct. 虽然我的实习生有点激动 但是她说得对
[35:17] The styrofoam ball 这个泡沫球
[35:19] is consistent with the type used to pack “The Dancing Horse,” 与包装”舞动之驹”的泡沫相同
[35:23] which you said you picked up from Tim’s house. 就是你从提姆家里取回的那尊雕像
[35:25] So, we have evidence placing 所以 我们现在有证据
[35:27] Lana in Tim’s car. 证明拉娜开过提姆的车
[35:30] Lana, didn’t you say 拉娜 你不是说过
[35:32] that you’ve been upset with your husband, 你一直对丈夫感到不满吗
[35:34] – right? – Yes, but I would never drive — -对吧 -是的 但是我不可能开…
[35:35] So after you picked up “The Dancing Horse,” 所以在你取回”舞动之驹”以后
[35:37] – you took his favorite car for a joy ride. – No! -开着他的爱车去兜风了 -没有
[35:39] That car he never, 而在婚姻生活中
[35:40] ever let you drive during his marriage. 他绝都不会让你碰那辆车的
[35:43] – Isn’t that true? – No! No. -这样说没错吧 -不 不是的
[35:44] Tim — Tim, you have to believe me! 提姆 提姆 你要相信我
[35:46] And that’s when you accidentally hit Amy Robinson. 当你意外撞到艾米·罗宾逊以后
[35:48] And you freaked out and dumped his car down Mulholland. 你吓坏了 把他的车丢下了穆赫兰道
[35:51] This is crazy. Would you please stop? 这太离谱了 请别说下去了
[35:53] When the cops accused Tim, you used it to your advantage 当警察指控提姆时 你把这件事当做筹码
[35:55] and figured out a way to finally get that Aspen home 以此来威胁提姆 最终得了到阿斯彭的
[35:57] that you’ve been fighting for. 那所梦寐以求的的房子
[36:02] Your witness. 我问完了
[36:11] The D.A.’s office is dropping all charges against Tim Kline. 地方检察官撤销对提姆·克莱因的所有指控
[36:14] We will be refiling against Lana Kline. 我们将指控拉娜·克莱因有罪
[36:17] What?! No. Tim — tim, I can explain. 什么 不 提姆 提姆 我可以解释
[36:20] So ordered. The witness will be remained in custody. 批准请求 将证人送押拘留
[36:26] Oh, my god, you are incredible. 天啊 你简直是个天才
[36:34] Tim. 提姆
[36:35] Can you excuse me for just a second? 我能失陪一下吗
[36:37] – Yeah, of course. – Thank you. -当然 -谢谢你
[36:38] Mark! 马克
[36:42] So… 那么…
[36:43] Tim doesn’t know that you came to me, does he? 提姆并不知道你来找过我 是不是
[36:46] He has no idea. 他完全不知道
[36:48] And you were just protecting him, as usual. 而你则是在一如既往地保护着他
[36:51] Yeah. But instead, you protected both of us. 是啊 但是 你却保护了我们兄弟两个人
[36:54] I don’t know how to thank you. 真不知道该如何感谢你
[36:55] No problem. 别客气
[36:57] Excuse me. 打扰一下
[36:58] Sure. Thank you. 没事 谢谢你
[36:59] You’re welcome. 不客气
[37:01] Your phone is off. Grayson just texted me. 你的手机关机了 格雷森就发了短信给我
[37:03] He wants to see you now. 他现在想见你
[37:18] That hurts. 我伤心了
[37:20] What’re you doing here ? 你来这里干什么
[37:22] Thought you might want to gloat. 我还以为你会幸灾乐祸
[37:23] That’s more your style. 那更像是你的风格
[37:25] Yeah, you’re right. Can I buy you a latte? 是啊 你说得没错 我能请你喝杯拿铁吗
[37:30] Okay. Uh, mind if I sit? 好吧 介意我坐下吗
[37:33] I don’t think that’s a good idea. 最好还是不要了吧
[37:37] Kim, I feel terrible about what happened between us. 金 我对我们的事感觉很内疚
[37:40] I believe you. 我相信你
[37:42] That being said, 尽管如此
[37:43] I’d be stupid to think that you could change. 但我还没傻到去相信你能改变
[37:44] I mean, I knew who you were 我的意思是 从我们开始约会起
[37:46] when we started dating, 我就知道你是什么样的人
[37:47] and I also know that the more things change, 而且我还知道 江山易改
[37:50] the more they stay the same. 本性难移
[37:53] That’s not fair. 这不公平
[37:54] Maybe not. 或许吧
[37:57] But now I’m asking you to please get out of my office. 但现在 我请你离开我的办公室
[38:05] I’m sorry, but I don’t validate parking. 抱歉 我不会给你报销停车费的
[38:08] Okay. 好吧
[38:11] But I’m not done trying. 但我不会放弃的
[38:29] What are you doing here? 你在这里干什么
[38:30] I think you know. 你肯定知道原因
[38:31] Grayson asked for me. 格雷森叫我来的
[38:33] He asked to see Jane, not Deb. 他要见简 而不是黛比
[38:34] I just want to be clear that we’re on the same page. 我只是想确认一下我们的想法一致
[38:37] You know, maybe, just maybe, 要知道 有可能 仅仅是可能
[38:38] he remembers me. 他记得我
[38:39] Me, as in Deb. 那个叫”黛比”的我
[38:40] And if that’s true, 如果是这样
[38:41] then we’ll be having a very different conversation. 那么我们要谈的内容将会截然不同
[38:43] – But if it isn’t… – Don’t worry. -但如果不是… -别担心
[38:44] I am Jane, his friend. 我是他的朋友 简
[38:47] Now, if you’ll excuse me. 好了 失陪了
[38:53] Fred… 弗雷德…
[38:54] If you didn’t know Grayson was gonna get hit by that car, 如果你不知道格雷森会遭遇车祸
[38:57] then why were you outside the restaurant? 那为什么你会出现在餐厅附近
[38:58] Because I thought you might need me, 因为我觉得你有可能需要我
[39:00] and I wanted to be there for you. 而我想做你的后盾
[39:02] I see. That was very thoughtful. 我明白了 你很体贴
[39:07] It’s kind of my job. 那是我的本职工作
[39:11] Fred, I do realize that this wasn’t your fault. 弗雷德 我确实发现这件事不是你的错
[39:18] And? 然后呢
[39:21] And? 什么然后
[39:26] I think I was just looking for someone to blame. 我大概只是想把责任推卸到别人头上
[39:32] So I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[39:37] You should go. 你该过去了
[39:54] Hey, Grayson. 你好 格雷森
[39:59] – Vanessa! – Jane, I’m so glad you’re here. -瓦内萨 -简 很高兴你能来
[40:03] Me too. 我也是
[40:05] Grayson, I-I heard you wanted to see me. 格雷森 我听说你想见我
[40:09] His memory came back. 他恢复记忆了
[40:10] Well, most of it. 起码是大部分记忆
[40:12] I remember everything 从我去餐厅见你之前的
[40:13] till I showed up at the restaurant to meet you. 所有事情我都记起来了
[40:16] You don’t remember our conversation? 你不记得我们的对话了吗
[40:19] No, nothing till I woke up here. 从在餐厅到我醒来的这一段都不记得了
[40:20] The doctor says it’s common. 医生说这很正常
[40:22] I was gonna tell you that night that 那天晚上 我本来是要告诉你
[40:23] Vanessa and I are engaged. 我和瓦内萨订婚了
[40:26] Ha! Well, she knows that now. 好了 这下她知道啦
[40:28] I do. 是啊
[40:31] And you’ve been such a good friend, 你一直以来都是我的挚友
[40:33] and now Vanessa tells me you’ve been here every day. 瓦内萨还告诉我 你每天都来看我
[40:38] Jane, will you be my best man? 简 你愿意做我的伴郎吗
[40:41] Absolutely. 当然愿意
[40:44] I mean, how could I say no? 我怎么能拒绝呢
[40:47] There could be universal repercussions. 到时可能会引起不小的反响呢
[40:50] So, as my best man, 那么 作为我的伴郎
[40:52] you should know that given the last few days, 你应该理解 鉴于前几天发生的的事故
[40:55] I’ve decided to speed things up. 我决定加快进程
[40:57] Our wedding is set one month from today. 我们的婚礼将于一个月后举行
[41:01] Wow. 天呐
[41:02] Why waste any more time, right? 我们为什么还要再等下去呢 对吧
[41:04] Wow. Right. 天呐 没错
[41:06] Yes. I-I get that. 是啊 我理解你们
[41:08] You are amazing. 你太好了
[41:09] Yeah, I sure am. 是呀 我确实很好
[41:15] Okay… 好吧…
[41:18] I’m gonna leave you two lovebirds alone, 我就不打扰你们这对鸳鸯了
[41:21] and, uh, I’m gonna get back to work. 而且 我也该回去工作了
[41:23] – All right. – Bye, Jane. -好的 简 -再见
[41:26] ♪I can’t really say♪ ♪我真的不懂♪
[41:28] ♪Why everybody wishes they were somewhere else♪ ♪为何每个人都想逃离原地♪
[41:34] You okay? 你没事吧
[41:36] I will be. 我会没事的
[41:42] ♪You and me walk on, walk on, walk on♪ ♪你我踏上旅程 不断前行♪
[41:50] ♪’Cause you can’t go back now♪ ♪因为你已不能回头♪
[41:54] ♪You can’t go back now♪ ♪不能回头♪
美女上错身

Post navigation

Previous Post: 美女上错身(Drop Dead Diva)第2季第1213集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 美女上错身(Drop Dead Diva)第3季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme