时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | See that aspiring model there? | 看见那个满怀抱负的模特没 |
[00:03] | That was me – Deb – | 那就是我 黛比 |
[00:05] | until the day I died. | 直到我死的那天 |
[00:07] | I thought I’d go straight to heaven, | 我以为我会直接上天堂 |
[00:09] | But there was a bit of a mix-up | 但是出了点小乱子 |
[00:11] | and I woke up in someone else’s body. | 结果我在别人的躯体中醒来 |
[00:13] | So now I’m Jane, | 所以现在我成了简 |
[00:15] | a super-busy lawyer with my very own assistant. | 一名拥有个人助理的超忙律师 |
[00:18] | I got a new life, a new wardrobe, | 我有了新的生活 新的衣着 |
[00:20] | and the only people who really know what’s going on with me | 而唯一知道 在我身上发生了什么事的人 |
[00:23] | are my girlfriend Stacy | 是我的闺蜜史黛西 |
[00:24] | and my guardian angel, Fred. | 还有我的守护天使弗雷德 |
[00:26] | I used to think everything happened for a reason… | 我一直觉得世间万事必有其因 |
[00:28] | …And, well, I sure hope I was right. | 好吧 我真希望我没想错 |
[00:55] | Whoa, you got moves. | 哇哦 你在跳舞呢 |
[00:59] | Apparently Jane knows how to samba. Ooh. | 显然简很擅长桑巴 |
[01:01] | This body is full of surprises. | 这个身体真是惊喜多多咯 |
[01:03] | where have you been? | 你去哪儿了 |
[01:04] | Ah, late night, early morning. | 彻夜狂欢 醒来宿醉 |
[01:06] | Why are you home so early from work? | 怎么这么早就下班了 |
[01:08] | Oh, my god. | 噢我的天 |
[01:11] | Chicken Marbella, carrot soup, and sauted cauliflower — | 马贝拉炖鸡 胡萝卜浓汤 清炒花椰菜 |
[01:14] | The sex-is-in-the-air dinner? | 一顿性感弥漫的晚餐 |
[01:17] | Well, it was a late night for me, too. | 昨晚对我也是个不眠之夜 |
[01:19] | And it was amazing. | 感觉奇妙极了 |
[01:21] | He was amazing. | 他太棒了 |
[01:23] | I was amazing. | 我也不赖哦 |
[01:26] | We were amazing. | 我们简直是天造之合 |
[01:28] | Tony? But I thought you guys were over. | 托尼吗 我还以为你们结束了 |
[01:31] | So did I. | 我也这么以为 |
[01:33] | But we went up against each other in court. Mm. | 但那天我们在法庭又冤家路窄 |
[01:36] | And I guess all of the arguing and pleading | 没想到我俩对那些心结的争论和辩驳 |
[01:38] | just spilled over into an action in personam. | 逐渐演变成了一场对人诉讼 |
[01:42] | Oh, translation — | 哦 需要翻译下吧 |
[01:43] | Oh, sweetie, you don’t need to translate. | 亲爱的 你不用翻译 |
[01:45] | This is just like Cameron Diaz and Ashton Kutcher | 我知道这就像卡梅隆·迪亚茨和艾希顿·库奇 |
[01:47] | In “What happens in Vegas.” | 在”赌城无记事”里一样 |
[01:48] | They went at it, and then they went at it. | 一对欢喜冤家 最终共坠爱河 |
[01:53] | Today is the first day since I’ve been jane | 今天是我变成简以来 |
[01:57] | that I didn’t even think once, | 第一天不再去抱怨 |
[01:59] | “Why did this happen to me?” | “为什么这一切都发生在我身上” |
[02:03] | I’m just happy. | 我很开心 |
[02:08] | Okay, tell me details. Like, did he spend the night? | 好啦 我要听细节 你们一起过夜了吗 |
[02:11] | Well, that was the only bummer. | 这是唯一让人扫兴的事 |
[02:14] | I know. He said he had an early morning. | 我知道 他一定说自己得早起处理工作 |
[02:16] | I hope I don’t like him more than he likes me. | 但愿我喜欢他 没超过他喜欢我的程度 |
[02:18] | Well, maybe he will sleep over tonight, right? | 好吧 或许他今天会留下过夜了 对吧 |
[02:22] | How can I help? | 我能帮什么吗 |
[02:23] | Um…You take Fred to the movies. | 你就带弗雷德去看电影吧 |
[02:28] | And make it a double feature. | 去看两场连映的 |
[02:41] | I need to see Kaswell. | 我要见卡斯维 |
[02:42] | May I ask what this is regarding? | 能问下您有何贵干吗 |
[02:44] | No, you may not. Is she in? | 不 不能告诉你 她在里面吗 |
[02:45] | I’m sorry. Care to leave a message? | 抱歉 介意留个言吗 |
[02:48] | Uh, tell her that I — | 告诉她 |
[02:49] | No, say that — | 不 就说… |
[02:52] | Just give her this. | 算了把这给她就好了 |
[02:59] | Did I just hear Parker? | 刚才是帕克和你说话吗 |
[03:00] | Yep. Sent him away. | 对 刚打发走他 |
[03:02] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[03:03] | I was not to disturb you under any conditions. | 无论在任何情况下 我都不想打扰你 |
[03:06] | Never send away a managing partner. Got it? | 但是绝不能打发走合伙人 明白吗 |
[03:09] | Yes, ma’am. He brought you this. | 明白 他带了咖啡给你 |
[03:13] | That was thoughtful. | 这倒是满体贴 |
[03:15] | Kim, the new client’s in the conference room. | 金 新客户在会议室里 |
[03:17] | You still available to help me out? | 有空来帮帮我吗 |
[03:19] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[03:30] | My daughter, Susie — She’s 8. | 我女儿叫苏西 8岁了 |
[03:32] | She plays after-school basketball | 她课后会在篮球队里打球 |
[03:33] | in what is supposed to be an everybody-plays league. | 球队本该是每人都有机会参与的团体 |
[03:35] | Supposed to be? | 本该 |
[03:37] | These leagues are supposed to be good for | 这些球队本该帮助孩子 |
[03:39] | a child’s self-esteem and team-building skills, but… | 建立自尊心和团队合作技能 但是 |
[03:42] | But susie’s coach is a jackass. | 但是苏西的教练是头蠢驴 |
[03:45] | He yells. He plays favorites. | 他动不动大声叱责 明显偏爱某些学生 |
[03:48] | He is a volunteer, | 虽然他是志愿来执教 |
[03:49] | But you would think he was coaching the Lakers. | 但他给人的感觉 就像在执教湖人队 |
[03:51] | Susie plays the same position as his daughter, | 苏西打的位置和他女儿一样 |
[03:53] | And he is constantly benching her in favor of his own kid. | 但他总让苏西坐冷板凳 好让他女儿多上场 |
[03:56] | And did you complain to the league? | 你向球队投诉了吗 |
[03:58] | They don’t want to hear it, | 他们根本不想听 |
[03:59] | Not to mention he’s on their board. | 更别提他还是社团董事了 |
[04:01] | I’m sorry. I’m confused. | 抱歉 我有点困惑 |
[04:02] | Are we suing to get Susie more playing time? | 我们起诉是为了帮苏西争取更多上场时间吗 |
[04:05] | I wish I had thought of that. | 我倒是希望自己早点开窍就好了 |
[04:08] | Helen’s being sued. | 是海伦被起诉了 |
[04:12] | It’s fourth quarter, and Susie hadn’t played all game. | 比赛已经第4节了 但苏西根本没上过场 |
[04:15] | I got her off the bench, and I demanded he let her play. | 我拉她从板凳上起来 要求他让苏西上场 |
[04:18] | He said the game was too important | 但他说这场比赛非常重要 |
[04:20] | And called me a helicopter mom, you know, | 还说我是直升机妈妈 |
[04:23] | for hovering over my daughter. | 因为我总是盘旋在女儿身边 |
[04:26] | When he ordered her back to the bench, | 等他命令我女儿回板凳席时 |
[04:27] | I guess I-I just snapped. | 我狠狠揍了他一拳 |
[04:32] | You, uh — you clocked him. | 噢 你揍他了 |
[04:35] | I’ve never hit anyone in my life, | 我还从来没打过人 |
[04:38] | And to be honest, I really didn’t think | 而且老实说 当时我并不觉得 |
[04:40] | I hit him all that hard. | 自己下手有多重 |
[04:41] | He’s suing for assault and battery. | 他要起诉你人身伤害 |
[04:45] | And if he wins, he’ll take everything we have. | 如果他赢了 他将夺走我们的一切 |
[04:54] | It’s true. I swear. | 是真的 我发誓 |
[04:56] | The cauliflower is not a flower. I’m sorry. | 花椰菜可不是花 抱歉 |
[04:58] | If cauliflower is a flower, | 要是花椰菜也能算花 |
[04:59] | there would be cauliflower in that vase, | 那个花瓶就能插上花椰菜了 |
[05:01] | And people would be exchanging cauliflower bouquets. | 人们也会互相赠送一束束花椰菜了 |
[05:03] | The rose lobby cornered the romance market | 在花椰菜游说团有机会辩解前 |
[05:05] | Before the cauliflower lobby had a chance. | 玫瑰游说团已经垄断了浪漫品市场 |
[05:08] | When the cauliflower matures, | 其实花椰菜成熟时 |
[05:09] | The buds open into bright yellow flowers. | 花蕾会绽放出黄色鲜亮的花 |
[05:12] | You can look it up. | 你可以查证咯 |
[05:13] | Cauliflower. Cauliflower. Cauliflower. | 花椰菜 花椰菜 花椰菜 |
[05:15] | Cauliflower, from the latin caulis floris, a noun… | 花椰菜 源自拉丁文”藤和花蕾” 名词 |
[05:19] | …A group of tightly clustered…Flower buds. | 是一团 紧凑在一起的 花蕾 |
[05:23] | Okay. You win. | 好吧 你赢了 |
[05:29] | Uh, Teri, I’m kind of in the middle of something. | 泰丽 我现在不太方便 |
[05:32] | Can I call you– | 我能否迟点… |
[05:34] | What?! | 什么 |
[05:38] | Hey, boss. | 嘿 头儿 |
[05:40] | I am way too overdressed | 我是不是穿得太正式了 |
[05:41] | to be posting bail For you and… | 如果只是来给你交保释金 还有这位… |
[05:44] | Edward, my cousin. | 爱德华 我堂弟 |
[05:46] | I-I hope we didn’t ruin your evening. | 希望没破坏你晚上的生活 |
[05:47] | It wasn’t exactly what I had in mind. What happened? | 可惜我恐怕不这么想 怎么回事 |
[05:50] | We were at a block party. | 我们在参加一个街区派对 |
[05:51] | And I got stopped for an open container. | 我因为拿了罐开了盖的酒被拦了下来 |
[05:53] | What am I, 19? | 我都多大了 19岁吗 |
[05:54] | You get fined for an open container. You don’t get arrested. | 就算你因为喝酒被罚款 也没道理被拘留啊 |
[05:56] | But you do for unpaid parking tickets. | 但你可以因为停车罚款单未缴清受拘 |
[05:58] | How many? | 多少钱 |
[06:00] | Enough to be arrested. | 足够被拘留了 |
[06:02] | And what about edward? | 那爱德华怎么也被拘留了 |
[06:04] | He came to my defense. | 他跑来帮我辩解 |
[06:06] | I just told the cop it wasn’t cool. | 我只是告诉警察这样不对 |
[06:08] | He was polite, but they arrested him | 他很有礼貌 但警察还是 |
[06:11] | for interfering with an officer. | 以妨碍警官办事之名拘留了他 |
[06:12] | Give us a second. | 让我们单独待会儿 |
[06:14] | Jane, I don’t care about me, | 简 我无所谓 |
[06:16] | But you have to make Edward’s arrest go away. | 但是你一定要撤销对爱德华的拘留 |
[06:17] | I’ll do what I can. | 我会尽我所能 |
[06:19] | His mother died when he was a kid, | 他还是孩子时母亲就去世了 |
[06:21] | and my mom raised him. | 是我妈妈抚养他长大 |
[06:22] | He’s like my little brother. | 他就像是我的亲弟弟 |
[06:24] | First thing tomorrow morning, | 明早第一件事 |
[06:26] | I will call the A.D.A. and take care of it. | 我打电话给地方检察官处理这事 |
[06:28] | Now, can you make it home okay, | 现在你乖乖自己回家 |
[06:29] | ’cause I have a really important appointment? | 我还有个很重要的约会 |
[06:32] | Say hi to Tony. | 代我向托尼问好 |
[07:13] | You really think I could fall asleep waiting for you? | 你真以为没等到你 我会睡着吗 |
[07:16] | Oh, well, you know, it’s late, so I’d understand. | 确实很晚了 你睡着了我也理解 |
[07:21] | I’m really glad you stayed. | 我很高兴你留了下来 |
[07:23] | Oh, but just so you know, | 不过还是要告诉你 |
[07:25] | On Valentine’s day, I still want roses. | 情人节那天 我还是想要玫瑰 |
[07:27] | You gonna just stand there, or what? | 你打算一直站那儿吗 |
[07:32] | Well, you know, it is my bed. | 是啊 这可是我的床 |
[07:36] | Mm-hmm. So… | 所以 |
[07:41] | Is that a toothbrush? | 那是牙刷吗 |
[07:44] | Well, I don’t mean to be presumptuous, | 恕我冒昧 |
[07:47] | But, uh, I thought I’d stay the night, | 但是如果你不介意 |
[07:50] | If you don’t mind. | 今晚我想留在这儿 |
[07:52] | Oh, I don’t mind. | 我不介意 |
[08:00] | I don’t mind at all. | 一点都不介意 |
[08:07] | I’ve cleared your schedule for the entire day. | 我推掉了你一整天的行程 |
[08:09] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[08:10] | So you could focus on my situation. | 这样你才能专心办我的案子 |
[08:11] | Oh, I already spoke with the A.D.A. | 我和地方检察官谈过了 |
[08:12] | He’s agreed to dismiss your charges | 如果这周前你缴清停车罚款单 |
[08:14] | If you pay off the tickets by the end of the week. | 他们同意撤销对你的起诉 |
[08:16] | Awesome… | 好极了 |
[08:17] | But, uh, I’m gonna need a loan. | 不过 我需要借点钱 |
[08:19] | no problem. | 没问题 |
[08:21] | And Edward can plead to a lesser charge — | 另外 对爱德华的控诉可以降级 |
[08:23] | Disturbing the peace. | 降级为”有损和谐” |
[08:25] | Gonna get that? | 接一下好吗 |
[08:28] | Jane Bingum’s office. | 简·宾格温办公室 |
[08:30] | Yeah, she’s here, but she’s really busy, Tony. | 是的她在 但她真的很忙 托尼 |
[08:32] | Ooh. Give me the phone. | 快给我电话 |
[08:35] | I was just texting you. | 我正在给你发短信 |
[08:37] | I had a great time last night… | 昨晚我过得很开心 |
[08:40] | And this morning. | 还有今天早上 |
[08:41] | It was perfect, | 很好 |
[08:42] | And now you’re officially my good-luck charm. | 现在你正式成为我的幸运符了 |
[08:45] | What? | 什么 |
[08:46] | You are speaking | 现在和你说话的 |
[08:47] | to the newest assistant U.S. Attorney. | 是新上任的助理美国检察官 |
[08:49] | They finally called, and I got the job. | 他们终于来电话了 我得到这份工作了 |
[08:51] | Oh, you did not. That’s amazing! | 噢不是吧 这太棒了 |
[08:54] | We are so celebrating tonight. | 我们今晚一定要庆祝 |
[08:55] | Now, what does a U.S. Attorney eat, | 请问检察官先生想吃点儿什么 |
[08:58] | Because I think that I… | 因为我觉得 |
[09:03] | Excuse me, Tony. | 等等 托尼 |
[09:05] | Teri? | 泰丽 |
[09:06] | I’m anxious. I can’t help it. | 我受不了了 快急死了 |
[09:08] | I feel responsible for edward. I just want to be s… | 我对爱德华有责任 我只是想… |
[09:12] | I’ll let you finish. | 还是让你先讲完电话吧 |
[09:13] | Jane, is everything all right? | 简 还好吗 |
[09:14] | It’s fine. Um, listen. | 没事 不过 |
[09:15] | I better go, but congrats again, Mr. U.S. Attorney. | 我要先挂了 再次恭喜你 检察官先生 |
[09:19] | okay, bye. | 好吧 拜 |
[09:20] | Bye. | 拜 |
[09:22] | I’m sorry, Jane. | 抱歉 简 |
[09:23] | Are you sure | 你确定 |
[09:25] | that the judge will approve Edward’s plea bargain? | 法官会认可爱德华的认罪辩诉协议吗 |
[09:27] | We are due in court at 3:00. | 我们三点就要出庭了 |
[09:29] | Now, I will call you as soon as we know anything. | 现在起 只要一有新消息就给你电话 |
[09:33] | Trust me, Teri. I know what I’m doing. | 相信我 泰丽 我知道该怎么做 |
[09:41] | David? | 大卫 |
[09:43] | You’re Mr. Parker’s assistant, right? | 你是帕克先生的助理 对吗 |
[09:44] | Executive assistant. | 行政助理 |
[09:46] | Uh, I-I’m Fred. | 我是弗雷德 |
[09:47] | I just started over at Kaswell’s desk. | 我刚开始做卡斯维的助手 |
[09:49] | You — you may know me as, um, the new guy, | 你可能听说过 我是个新人 |
[09:51] | Or — or newbie, | 或者说 菜鸟 |
[09:53] | Or — or maybe the — the freshman. | 再或者 新生 |
[09:55] | None of the above. I — I should get back to my desk. | 都没听过 我要回去工作了 |
[09:58] | Uh, hey, listen. | 嘿 等等 |
[10:00] | Between you and me, um, assistant to assistant, | 我们俩 作为助手间私下说说 |
[10:03] | Uh, am I out of the loop here? | 我是不是消息太不灵通了 |
[10:05] | Is there something going on between your boss and my boss? | 我俩老板之间 是不是有什么事儿 |
[10:07] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[10:08] | Well, it’s just that your — your boss brought my boss coffee. | 就是你老板 给我老板带了一杯咖啡 |
[10:11] | And — and I — and I felt this — this vibe, | 所以我有点儿奇怪的感觉 |
[10:14] | So, you know, if there’s anything that I need to know — | 你懂的 如果有什么事我应该知道 |
[10:16] | Uh, Fred, | 是这样的 弗雷德 |
[10:17] | I don’t know where you worked before. | 我不知道你之前在哪里工作 |
[10:18] | Nowhere you’ve heard of. | 是你没听说过的地方 |
[10:20] | But people in our positions don’t gossip about our boss. | 但是像我们这种身份 不该传老板的闲话 |
[10:27] | It was nice to meet you! | 很高兴认识你 |
[10:29] | You can see the damage to the second cervical vertebra. | 颈椎骨第二节位的损伤很清楚 |
[10:32] | I’m sorry. I didn’t know you were a doctor. | 抱歉 我不知道你还是名医生 |
[10:34] | Our expert, who is a doctor, | 我们请来的专家 是名医生 |
[10:36] | will testify that Jack’s injury is consistent | 他会证明杰克确实是 |
[10:38] | with an upward blow to his jaw. | 被打向下颌的上勾拳所伤 |
[10:40] | He can testify all he wants. | 他想证明什么都可以 |
[10:41] | Helen was clearly acting in self-defense. | 但海伦只是自卫 |
[10:43] | What? | 什么 |
[10:45] | By definition, self-defense includes defense of others. | 根据定义 自卫包括保护其他人 |
[10:47] | Mr. Bryant engaged in a season-long campaign | 布莱恩特先生对苏西实施精神虐待 |
[10:50] | of emotional abuse against Susie. | 已经有很长一段时间了 |
[10:53] | You got to be kidding me. | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[10:54] | And miss Wakefield had no choice but to protect her child. | 所以韦克菲尔德女士只能选择保护她的孩子 |
[11:04] | Fred, what’s he doing here? | 弗雷德 他在这里做什么 |
[11:07] | That is the basketball coach who’s suing our client. | 他就是起诉我们客户的篮球教练 |
[11:10] | Why? You know him? | 怎么突然这么问 你认识他吗 |
[11:12] | I used to date him. I mean, Deb did. | 我跟他好过 我是说 黛比跟他好过 |
[11:18] | It really is a small world. | 世界还真小 |
[11:19] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[11:27] | – I’ve got big news. – I’ve got big news. | -我有爆炸性新闻 -我有爆炸性新闻 |
[11:29] | – Mine’s bigger. – Mine’s bigger. | -我的更劲爆 -我的更劲爆 |
[11:30] | Mine’s about Grayson. | 我的是关于格雷森的 |
[11:31] | – You go first. – Okay. | -那你先说吧 -好 |
[11:33] | He’s moving. | 他要搬家了 |
[11:36] | – What? – Mm-hmm. | -什么 -没错 |
[11:37] | I drove by his house, your old house, | 我开车经过他家时 也就是你过去的家 |
[11:39] | and saw the for sale sign. | 看到了待售的牌子 |
[11:40] | Yeah, but — but w-why? | 但是 为什么呢 |
[11:42] | Wh– that was our house. | 那可是我和他的家啊 |
[11:45] | That was the beginning of our life together. | 那是我们共同生活的开始 |
[11:47] | How could he sell it? | 他怎么能卖了它呢 |
[11:48] | Maybe it’s just too much for him. | 或许是他承受不了了吧 |
[11:51] | Okay, now your turn. | 好了 该你了 |
[11:53] | I ran into “Aspen” Jack. | 我碰到了”阿斯彭”的那个杰克 |
[11:56] | Who? | 那是谁啊 |
[11:56] | Jack Bryant — the guy I dated before Grayson. | 杰克·布莱恩特 我在格雷森之前的男友 |
[11:59] | Oh, yeah. | 想起来了 |
[12:01] | He flew us to his house in Aspen for new year’s. | 他带我们坐飞机去他在阿斯彭的房子过新年 |
[12:03] | He was cute. | 他很可爱的 |
[12:04] | But there was a problem. | 但有个很严重的问题 |
[12:06] | – He was married. – Right. | -他已经结婚了 -没错 |
[12:08] | Yeah, a week after that trip, | 是啊 那次旅行结束一周后 |
[12:10] | I found out that he had a wife and two kids. | 我发现他居然有妻子 还有两个孩子 |
[12:12] | Remember? What a jerk. | 记得吗 太混蛋了 |
[12:13] | A jerk with a completely awesome ski house. Oh. | 是一个有着超豪华滑雪屋的混蛋 |
[12:17] | I still have that picture of us in the hot tub. | 我还留着我们在多人浴缸里的那张照片呢 |
[12:19] | – Oh, no. – Oh, no? | -不是吧 -什么不是吧 |
[12:21] | I still have that picture, too. | 我也还留着那张照片 |
[12:22] | I look hot in it, right? | 照片上我很性感 对吧 |
[12:23] | Yes, but, Stacy, | 是的 但是史黛西 |
[12:25] | it’s in my scrapbook, | 那照片在我的剪贴簿里 |
[12:26] | which is still in Grayson’s house. | 剪贴簿还在格雷森家里 |
[12:28] | It is in a Gucci box behind the sweaters. | 放在毛衣后面的一个”古琦”鞋盒里 |
[12:30] | If Grayson’s moving, he’s gonna find it. | 要是格雷森搬家了 他就会发现的 |
[12:32] | It’s a picture of you, of Deb, someone he loved. | 那上面可是你 黛比 他的挚爱 |
[12:35] | Exactly, and who wants a picture of someone they love | 没错 所以谁会想要一张自己的挚爱 |
[12:38] | with a married guy in a hot tub? | 和一个已婚男士在多人浴缸里的照片呢 |
[12:39] | Well, you didn’t know he was married. | 可你当时不知道他已经结婚了 |
[12:41] | No, but I’m not here to explain that to Grayson, | 是这样 但我又不能向格雷森解释 |
[12:43] | so I have to get that scrapbook back. | 所以我必须得拿回那个剪贴簿 |
[12:44] | I’ll take care of it, sweetie. | 交给我来处理吧 亲爱的 |
[12:47] | But how? | 你要怎么做 |
[12:48] | Remember where you used to keep your spare key? | 还记得你们一般把备用钥匙放在哪儿吗 |
[12:50] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[12:51] | Me too. | 我也记得 |
[12:57] | Kaswell. | 卡斯维 |
[12:59] | If anyone asks, it was not me | 要是有人问起 |
[13:00] | who stuck a finger | 那个把手指 |
[13:01] | in Lorraine’s birthday cake. | 戳进洛伦生日蛋糕里的人可不是我 |
[13:04] | We have to chat. | 我们得聊聊 |
[13:07] | Isn’t that what we’re doing? | 我们现在不就在聊吗 |
[13:08] | Our assistants are talking about us. | 我们的助手在谈论我们 |
[13:10] | Is there an us? | 你刚才说的是”我们”吗 |
[13:12] | is this about drinks the other night? | 是关于那天晚上喝酒的事吗 |
[13:14] | Apparently your assistant asked assistant | 你的助手问我的助手 |
[13:16] | why I brought you coffee. | 我为什么要带咖啡给你 |
[13:18] | Totally…inappropriate. | 这确实 太不合适了 |
[13:19] | I’ll talk to him. | 我会跟他好好谈谈 |
[13:22] | Hey. | 等等 |
[13:23] | Why did you bring me coffee? | 那你为什么要带咖啡给我 |
[13:25] | Is that really what’s important here? | 现在要紧的是这个吗 |
[13:37] | What is wrong with you? | 你脑袋被门夹了吗 |
[13:38] | I’m not exactly sure how to answer that. | 我也不知道怎么回答这个问题 |
[13:41] | You talked to David about me and Parker? | 你居然跟大卫谈论我和帕克的事 |
[13:42] | What? No. I mean, yeah, but I — | 什么 不 我是说 是讨论过 但是 |
[13:45] | Look, if I wanted an office gossip, | 听着 要是我想被传办公室八卦 |
[13:47] | I would’ve hired Teri. | 我会雇泰丽做助手的 |
[13:47] | Listen, it wasn’t gossip. | 听着 这不是八卦 |
[13:50] | I was… acquiring information. | 我是在 收集信息 |
[13:52] | At my last job, I was the guy that knew everything. | 在上一份工作里 我是个无所不知的人 |
[13:54] | So, I saw Mr. Parker bring you a cup of coffee, | 所以 当我看见帕克先生带给你一杯咖啡 |
[13:57] | which seems out of the ordinary, | 这种很反常的事的时候 |
[13:58] | – and I inquired — – Look. | -我就去打听并且获知… -听着 |
[14:00] | Colleagues who work together in a professional capacity | 一起工作的同事们 |
[14:03] | sometimes bring each other coffee. | 有时候就是会给对方带咖啡 |
[14:05] | That’s it. Are we clear? | 就是这样 明白了吗 |
[14:06] | Yes, ma’am. | 明白了 女士 |
[14:12] | Edward! | 爱德华 |
[14:14] | I know you said you’d call, | 我明白你说你会打电话 |
[14:15] | but I just couldn’t wait anymore. | 但我就是等不住了 |
[14:16] | Well, do you want to tell her, or should I? | 好了 你想自己告诉她 还是要我来说 |
[14:22] | She was amazing! | 她太棒了 |
[14:25] | The judge agreed to reduce to a misdemeanor — | 法官同意降级为品行不端 也就是说 |
[14:27] | no jail time. | 不用坐牢了 |
[14:29] | Thank you, thank you, thank you. | 谢谢你 谢谢你 谢谢你 |
[14:30] | I’m sorry I’ve been such a pain. | 抱歉我让你那么头疼 |
[14:32] | No, you were more like a dull ache. | 不 你充其量也只能算是隐痛 |
[14:34] | – Jane, I owe you, big-time. – It was nothing. | -简 我欠你一个大人情 -没事的 |
[14:37] | See, I have all this legal knowledge in my head, | 我只是把脑袋里装着的法律知识 |
[14:39] | and I just put it to use. | 拿出来用到实处而已 |
[14:42] | – Edward Kim? – Yes. | -爱德华·金 -是的 |
[14:44] | Immigration and customs enforcement. | 我们是移民与海关执法局的 |
[14:45] | The court just informed us of your plea. | 法庭刚刚将你的抗辩告之我们 |
[14:46] | You’re going to have to come with us. | 你得跟我们走一趟 |
[14:47] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[14:48] | No! | 弄错了吧 |
[14:49] | Excuse me, I am his lawyer. | 打断一下 我是他的律师 |
[14:50] | Can you please just slow down for a second? | 你们能否稍等片刻 |
[14:53] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[14:54] | It’s a notice of removal. They want to deport you. | 移民通知 他们要将你驱逐出境 |
[14:57] | You can’t do that. He’s a U.S. citizen. | 你们不能这么做 他是美国公民 |
[14:59] | Not according to our database. | 但他的档案不在我们数据库中 |
[15:01] | This way, Mr. Kim. | 这边走 金先生 |
[15:02] | Sir. | 先生 |
[15:03] | Ma’am, you need to remove your hand. | 女士 请你把手拿开 |
[15:06] | Okay, but there’s just clearly been a mistake. | 好吧 可是这很显然有误会 |
[15:09] | Mr. Kim. | 金先生 走吧 |
[15:14] | Jane, do something, please! | 简 帮帮他 求你了 |
[15:24] | It makes no sense. | 这根本就没道理 |
[15:25] | When you pled guilty, | 当你承认有罪的时候 |
[15:26] | the court automatically alerted immigration. | 法庭就自动通知了移民局 |
[15:28] | They’ve classified you as an immediate deportable. | 他们将你归为应立即驱逐的那一类 |
[15:30] | You told him to take the deal. | 是你让他认罪的 |
[15:32] | You said there would be no jail time. | 你说这样不用坐牢 |
[15:34] | But I didn’t know he wasn’t a citizen. | 但我不知道他不是美国公民 |
[15:36] | But I-I am a citizen. | 可我确实是美国公民啊 |
[15:37] | I have a social security number, a driver’s license. | 我有社保号 驾照 |
[15:39] | A library card. | 还有借书卡 |
[15:41] | According to the government, | 根据政府记录 |
[15:42] | you came here on a tourist visa as an infant | 当你还是婴儿时 用旅游护照来的美国 |
[15:44] | and never left. | 之后就再没离开 |
[15:45] | But his father was an American G.I. Stationed in South Korea. | 可他的父亲是一位驻扎在韩国的美国士兵 |
[15:48] | Well, where’s your father now? | 你父亲现在在哪里 |
[15:49] | He was killed in an accident on base before I was born. | 他在我出生前就在驻地因意外丧生了 |
[15:53] | That’s when they came to live with me and my mother. | 这也是他们来投奔我和我母亲的原因 |
[15:55] | Then there has been a mistake. | 那这就是场误会 |
[15:57] | So we will get the right paperwork | 所以我们要当着移民局的面 |
[15:59] | in front of immigration. | 拿到有效的书面证明 |
[16:00] | And then I can go home? | 那样我就能回家了吗 |
[16:01] | Yes, Edward, I promise. | 是的 爱德华 我保证 |
[16:09] | Teri! | 泰丽 |
[16:10] | Teri! Hey. | 泰丽 等等 |
[16:12] | – This is all my fault. – What are you talking about? | -这都是我的错 -你在说什么 |
[16:15] | When he confronted the police, it was because of me. | 他是因为我才跟警察起冲突的 |
[16:17] | He was just defending you. | 他只是在保护你 |
[16:19] | I goaded him into it. | 但是我教唆他的 |
[16:20] | He was standing there, scared, | 他本来只是害怕地站在那儿 |
[16:22] | and I told him to do something. | 是我让他做点什么的 |
[16:23] | If I had just kept my big mouth shut for once, | 要是我能闭上我这张臭嘴 |
[16:25] | none of this would be happening. | 这一切都不会发生了 |
[16:26] | Teri, it’s gonna be okay. | 泰丽 会好起来的 |
[16:29] | Oh, under the doctrine of jus sanguinis, | 根据”血统主义”原则 |
[16:32] | the child of a U.S. citizen | 美国公民的孩子 |
[16:34] | is entitled to American citizenship. | 理应属于美国公民 |
[16:36] | So, we just prove his father’s lineage, | 所以我们只要证明他父亲是美国人 |
[16:39] | and all of this will be over, okay? | 一切就都结束了 好吗 |
[16:49] | We have to stop meeting like this. | 我们不能再这样尴尬相遇了 |
[16:52] | What is it now, Fred? | 怎么了 弗雷德 |
[16:53] | Are you gonna tell me about | 这次你要跟我讲什么 |
[16:54] | the paralegal who steals staples, | 那个偷办公用品的律师助手 |
[16:56] | or that Marcy in accounting slips vodka into her iced tea? | 还是那个会计玛西把伏特加倒进了她的冰茶里 |
[16:59] | No, no, no — none of that. | 不不 不是这些 |
[17:00] | Marcy? Really? | 玛西这么做 真的吗 |
[17:02] | Listen, um, I-I’m not an office gossip. | 听着 我不喜欢传办公室里的闲话 |
[17:06] | I wouldn’t want you to think that Kim would hire someone | 我不想让你觉得金雇佣了一个 |
[17:08] | who isn’t…discreet. | 不小心谨慎的人 |
[17:11] | She ripped you a new one, huh? | 她把你调教的焕然一新 是吧 |
[17:13] | She’s got a gift. | 她有这方面的天赋 |
[17:15] | Well, I didn’t mean to get you in trouble. | 好吧 我不是想让你陷入困境 |
[17:17] | No, it’s — it’s okay. | 不 没关系的 |
[17:19] | At my last job, I dealt with life and death, | 做上一份工作时 我处理生与死的问题 |
[17:21] | so I totally get it. | 所以我完全明白 |
[17:23] | I brought you this as a peace offering. | 我给你带来了这个 作为和平共处的礼物 |
[17:26] | You brought me a coffee? | 你给我一杯咖啡 |
[17:29] | Yeah, well, I was picking up | 是的 我是去帮金买 |
[17:30] | Kim’s mid-afternoon double-soy latte, and I figured… | 午后双倍豆奶拿铁时 突然想到… |
[17:34] | Mm, thanks, Fred. | 谢了 弗雷德 |
[17:37] | Hey, you know, we should grab lunch sometime. | 我觉得 我们应该找个时间一起吃午饭 |
[17:40] | I’m free tomorrow. I’ll, uh — I’ll make sandwiches. | 我明天就有空 我来做三明治 |
[17:46] | I’ve had persistent pain, | 我的颈椎持续疼痛 |
[17:48] | and I’ve had to cut back at work. | 但工作时不得不拿掉项圈 |
[17:50] | And outside of work? | 那工作以外呢 |
[17:51] | Physical therapy three times a week. | 一周三次理疗 |
[17:55] | He’s throwing a pity party and inviting the jury. | 他是在向陪审团打同情牌 |
[17:58] | No more questions. | 没有问题了 |
[18:02] | Isn’t it true that Susie Wakefield played | 苏西·韦克菲尔德平均每场比赛 |
[18:05] | an average of two minutes a game | 只上场两分钟左右 |
[18:06] | and was regularly replaced by your own daughter? | 而且通常都是被你女儿替下场 对吗 |
[18:08] | When I’m on the court, | 当我在球场上时 |
[18:10] | I’m not the father to one girl, | 我不是某个女孩的父亲 |
[18:12] | I’m a coach for a whole team. | 我是整队的教练 |
[18:14] | I’ll take that as a yes. | 那我就当你承认了 |
[18:16] | During the season, | 整个赛季中 |
[18:17] | did Susie repeatedly ask for more playing time? | 苏西是否不止一次要求更多上场时间 |
[18:19] | Everyone wants more time on the court. | 每个人都想多点上场时间 |
[18:22] | At one point, did you tell her to buck up and stop whining? | 有次你是否告诉她 一边去 别发牢骚了 |
[18:26] | I was trying to motivate her, toughen her up. | 我只是想激励她 磨练她 |
[18:30] | Mr. Bryant, | 布莱恩特先生 |
[18:30] | this is a copy of your league’s mission statement. | 这是一份你所在球队的任务宣言 |
[18:32] | Can you read the highlighted portion? | 你能将划线部分读出来吗 |
[18:37] | “At Western Valley Sports, we believe that every child | 在西谷篮球队 我们相信 |
[18:39] | deserves equal time on the court, | 每个孩子应有同样的上场时间 |
[18:41] | Regardless of athletic ability.” | 上场时间与运动能力无关 |
[18:43] | Did your plan to toughen up an 8-year-old | 那你是要违背这份宣言 |
[18:45] | supersede the mission statement? | 来磨练一个8岁的小女孩吗 |
[18:49] | I…don’t know how to answer that question. | 我 不知该怎么回答这个问题 |
[18:51] | You just did. | 你已经回答了 |
[18:55] | I know you’re disappointed, Umma. | 我知道你很失望 妈妈[韩语] |
[18:57] | I shouldn’t have taken Edward to that party. | 我不该带爱德华去那个派对的 |
[19:00] | Is that all you have to say? | 这就是你想说的话吗 |
[19:02] | Jane’s a great lawyer. She’s gonna fix everything. | 简是位出色的律师 她能解决任何事 |
[19:06] | Uh, I’ve heard a lot about you over the years, Mrs. Lee. | 共事这些年总是听泰丽提起你 李夫人 |
[19:10] | Teri talks very highly… | 泰丽一直夸你… |
[19:13] | Edward’s only locked up because of a clerical error. | 爱德华被关押是因为档案上的错误 |
[19:16] | Once we sort out his immigration status, we’ll get him out. | 一旦我们说清他的移民情况 他就会被释放 |
[19:19] | Thank you, Jane. | 谢谢你 简 |
[19:20] | We just need to identify his father. | 我们只是需要确定他父亲的身份 |
[19:22] | I’ve never met him. | 我从没见过他 |
[19:24] | We were already living in California | 我妹妹怀上爱德华时 |
[19:26] | when Edward was conceived. | 我们已经在加州定居了 |
[19:27] | Well, maybe you have a birth certificate | 那你有没有他的出生证明 |
[19:29] | or military enlistment papers? | 或是军队服役证明之类的文件 |
[19:32] | No, I have — I have nothing. | 没有 都没有 |
[19:34] | Well, umma, there’s that old photo | 妈妈 在爱德华的卧室 |
[19:36] | of Edward’s father in his bedroom. | 有一张他爸爸的老照片 |
[19:37] | It’s just a photo. | 只是一张照片 |
[19:39] | Oh, that might help. | 也许会有帮助 |
[19:41] | Well, I’ll be right back. | 我去去就回 |
[19:47] | Are you all right? | 你怎么了 |
[19:48] | Do you see how angry she is? | 你没发现她很生气吗 |
[19:49] | No. | 没有 |
[19:51] | Trust me, quiet and calm | 相信我 沉默和平静 |
[19:52] | is far worse than yelling and screaming. | 比大喊大叫还要糟糕 |
[19:54] | When I was 10, I burned down the garage. | 我十岁那年 烧毁了车库 |
[19:56] | She went silent for a week. | 她一周没说话 |
[19:58] | Don’t ask. | 什么都别问 |
[19:59] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[20:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:05] | Oh, that’s great. I can see his name and rank. | 太好了 能看清楚名字和军衔 |
[20:08] | We’ll — we’ll be able to identify him from this. Thank you. | 这些信息可以确定他的身份 谢谢 |
[20:10] | Tell Edward I’m making his favorite dinner. | 告诉爱德华我会做他最喜欢的饭菜 |
[20:12] | It will be ready when he comes home. | 等他一回家就能吃到 |
[20:19] | Susie, why did you want to play on a basketball team? | 苏西 你为什么要加入篮球队 |
[20:22] | Because of my friends. | 因为我的朋友 |
[20:23] | We used to play every day at recess. It was fun. | 我们课间休息时一起打球 很好玩 |
[20:26] | Then we all joined the league together. | 后来我们一起加入了篮球队 |
[20:27] | Do you still play basketball at recess? | 现在课间休息还一起玩吗 |
[20:29] | No. | 不 |
[20:31] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:34] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:35] | It’s okay, Susie. You can tell me. | 没关系 苏西 你可以告诉我 |
[20:38] | The coach told me that I sucked | 教练说我在朋友面前 |
[20:40] | in front of all my friends. | 丢人现眼 |
[20:41] | Now, if I play, | 现在 即使我上场 |
[20:43] | I get picked last, and no one passes me the ball. | 也是最后一个被选中 也没人给我传球 |
[20:46] | I wouldn’t want me on my team. | 我自己都不想在球队待下去了 |
[20:49] | Susie, when I was about your age, | 苏西 我和你一样大的时候 |
[20:52] | I had a coach who told me I wasn’t any good. | 我的教练告诉我 我表现很不好 |
[20:56] | He made me feel real bad about myself. | 他真的让我感觉自己很糟糕 |
[21:00] | But you know what? I didn’t let that stop me. | 但是你知道吗 那并没有阻挡我前进 |
[21:04] | And in college, I made the team. | 大学的时候 我加入了球队 |
[21:07] | Sometimes it’s the coach that sucks. | 有些时候表现糟糕的是教练 |
[21:20] | Susie, you were standing next to your mother | 苏西 当你妈妈打伤杰克的时候 |
[21:23] | when she hit Coach Jack, right? | 你就在旁边 对吗 |
[21:25] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[21:26] | Did coach Jack threaten her? | 杰克威胁她了吗 |
[21:28] | No. | 没有 |
[21:30] | Did he threaten you? | 他威胁你了吗 |
[21:31] | No. | 没有 |
[21:33] | When you tell your mom | 当你告诉你妈妈 |
[21:35] | you’re having problems with another kid at school, | 你在学校和同学关系不融洽时 |
[21:37] | does she tell you to solve that problem by hitting? | 她告诉过你应该用拳头解决问题吗 |
[21:41] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[21:42] | What does she say? | 她怎么说的 |
[21:44] | To use my words. | 动口不动手 |
[21:47] | That’s good advice. | 真是好建议 |
[22:48] | Stacy? What are you doing here? | 史黛西 你在这干什么 |
[22:51] | Well, this is gonna sound crazy, | 这听起来可能很疯狂 |
[22:53] | But, um, I had a dream… About Deb. | 我… 我做了一个梦 梦到了黛比 |
[22:57] | Anyway, she was trying to tell me something, | 她想要告诉我一些事情 |
[22:59] | so I had to come right over to your house | 所以我必须马上到你家 |
[23:03] | to try and communicate with her. | 尝试与她沟通 |
[23:08] | Sometimes, it’s just really hard, | 有些时候 我真的很难过 |
[23:09] | and I miss her. | 我很想念她 |
[23:10] | I understand. | 我了解 |
[23:12] | And I would’ve called if I thought you were home, but… | 如果知道你在家 我会提前打电话的… |
[23:14] | Why are you home, anyways? | 你怎么这个时候在家 |
[23:16] | I’m meeting with my realtor. | 我要和地产经纪人见面 |
[23:19] | You’re selling? | 你要卖房子 |
[23:21] | I think I need a fresh start somewhere else. | 我想换个环境 重新开始生活 |
[23:24] | Boy, I’m gonna miss this place — | 天啊 我会怀念这个地方的 |
[23:27] | Deb and I doing cardio on the stairs, | 我和黛比在楼梯上做有氧运动 |
[23:30] | practicing our turns before our auditions, | 为我们的试镜做练习 |
[23:33] | throwing ragers while you were out of town. | 趁你不在家的时候开派对 |
[23:36] | Wait, never mind. | 哎呀 说漏了 |
[23:38] | Well, time marches on. | 好了 我该走啦 |
[23:40] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[23:42] | Um, so, while I was trying to communicate with Deb, | 在我试图和黛比沟通时 |
[23:47] | I found a pair of Gucci black prato flat rain boots, | 我找到了这双黑色”古琦”普拉托雨靴 |
[23:53] | European size 39, that I lent her. | 欧码39号 是我借给她的 |
[23:57] | So it’s okay if I take them back, right? | 我拿回去没问题吧 |
[23:59] | Of course. They’re yours. | 当然 那是你的东西 |
[24:00] | Thanks. Got to go. | 谢了 我闪啦 |
[24:22] | Come in. | 进来 |
[24:25] | Oh, Bingum. | 是你啊 宾格温 |
[24:26] | It’s nice to see you, too. | 我也很高兴见到你 |
[24:28] | I thought you were someone else. | 我以为是别人呢 |
[24:30] | Someone you’re trying to entice with a new cologne? | 你想用新古龙水引诱的那个人吗 |
[24:34] | It’s spicy. | 真是老套 |
[24:35] | How can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[24:36] | I was wondering what’s going on with Grayson and Kim’s case. | 我想知道格雷森和金那个案子的进展 |
[24:39] | Why are you interested? | 你为什么感兴趣 |
[24:40] | Well, as an aspiring partner, | 作为满怀抱负的合伙人 |
[24:42] | I should educate myself on all the firm’s business, right? | 事务所的案子我都应该有所了解 对吧 |
[24:46] | I like the fire, but, unfortunately, | 我很欣赏你的热情 不幸的是 |
[24:47] | their case is swirling down the drain. | 他们的案子估计是赢不了了 |
[24:49] | Our client cold-cocked a very sympathetic plaintiff. | 我们的委托人打伤了一位很受同情的原告 |
[24:51] | The guy’s a slime ball. | 那家伙是个混球 |
[24:53] | From what I hear. | 我听说的 |
[24:55] | According to Kim, the jury thinks he’s a good guy. | 根据金的说法 陪审团认为他是个好人 |
[24:57] | No, he’s an awful guy. He’s the kind of guy | 他是个混蛋 他是那种 |
[24:59] | who takes off his wedding ring at the gym | 摘掉婚戒 待在健身房 |
[25:01] | and picks up a girl during pilates. | 一边做普拉提一边勾引姑娘的家伙 |
[25:04] | I’m just saying. | 就是举个例子 |
[25:06] | Yeah, well, why don’t you share your insights with Grayson? | 为什么不把你的想法告诉格雷森 |
[25:10] | I’ve got…stuff to do. | 我还有事情要做 |
[25:11] | Oh, right, the new cologne. | 对哈 新古龙水 |
[25:14] | It’s growing on me. | 我开始喜欢这味道了 |
[25:17] | Bingum, let me ask you something. | 宾格温 问你点事 |
[25:20] | You ever find yourself in a situation | 你有没有过这种经历 |
[25:22] | where you work with someone day in, day out, | 每天都和某个人一起工作 |
[25:24] | and then you realize feelings | 然后突然发现 |
[25:26] | for that person have…developed? | 你对那人的感觉更进了一步 |
[25:29] | And keeping it to yourself | 把那种感觉藏在心底 |
[25:31] | is maybe the hardest thing you’ve ever done? | 是你做过的最难的事 对吗 |
[25:35] | No. | 没有 |
[25:36] | Yeah, me either. | 我也没有过 |
[25:38] | – Is it Cynthia in accounting? – Good night, bingum. | -是财会部的辛西娅吗 -晚安 宾格温 |
[25:43] | I wanted to do something nice to celebrate your job, | 我本想做点好吃的 庆祝你得到新工作 |
[25:46] | but I was just so busy with Teri’s case. | 但泰丽的案子实在太费神了 |
[25:49] | How’s she doing? | 她怎么样 |
[25:50] | Well, she strong-armed a veteran | 她挟持了一位退役军人和她一起 |
[25:53] | into keeping the V.A. archives open late. | 在VA[退役军人管理局]档案馆拖延时间 |
[25:56] | – That sounds like Teri. – Yeah. | -听起来像泰丽的风格 -是啊 |
[25:59] | You don’t like mushrooms? | 你不喜欢蘑菇吗 |
[26:01] | I’m sorry. I totally should have asked. | 抱歉 我应该提前问清楚的 |
[26:02] | No, no, no, no, the — the pizza’s fine. | 不不不 披萨没问题 |
[26:07] | But, um…There is something I need to tell you. | 但是… 我有事要和你说 |
[26:11] | Is it bad? | 坏事吗 |
[26:15] | It’s bad, isn’t it? | 是坏事 对吗 |
[26:18] | My new job. | 是我的新工作 |
[26:20] | I just found out, uh, D.O.J. is placing me | 我刚刚得知 司法部把我调到了 |
[26:25] | in Washington, D.C. | 华盛顿 |
[26:27] | And they want me there by the end of the week. | 他们希望我周末就能过去 |
[26:33] | Oh, you’re moving across country? | 你要搬去美国的另一端 |
[26:37] | Well, that — that’s great. | 那真是太棒了 |
[26:40] | It could be. | 那就得看你了 |
[26:42] | How? | 什么意思 |
[26:45] | If you come with me. | 如果你和我一起去 |
[26:55] | Things are finally coming together for us. | 我们的关系刚刚走上正轨 |
[26:58] | He — he brought his toothbrush. | 他带了自己的牙刷来这里 |
[26:59] | And there was cauliflower. | 晚餐还有花椰菜 |
[27:02] | It felt right. | 昨晚前还那么称心如意 |
[27:04] | It is right, sweetie. He asked you to go with him. | 现在也是 亲爱的 他要你和他同去 |
[27:07] | I mean, when you were Deb, you would’ve totally said yes. | 如果你还是黛比的话 一定会答应的 |
[27:09] | Yeah, but Deb didn’t have a job | 是啊 但是黛比可没有什么 |
[27:10] | that she would be leaving behind. | 舍弃不下的工作 |
[27:12] | Deb was a hard-working model, just like me. | 黛比是个很上进的模特 我也是 |
[27:15] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[27:16] | I didn’t mean to insult you, or me. | 我不想冒犯你 还有我自己 |
[27:18] | Apology accepted. | 没关系 |
[27:20] | And, for the record, if you move, | 你要知道 要是你搬走了 |
[27:22] | I would miss you so much, I don’t know what I would do. | 我会想你想到不知所措的 |
[27:25] | I don’t want to think about that. | 我不想考虑这个问题 |
[27:27] | Yay, avoidance! | 太好了 你在逃避 |
[27:28] | Let’s look at pictures. | 我们看照片吧 |
[27:30] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:31] | My scrapbook. | 我的影集 |
[27:41] | Oh, it feels like it’s someone else’s life. | 就像是在看别人的一生 |
[27:44] | Mm, I found the pictures. | 我找到那几张照片了 |
[27:45] | Yeah, there he is, the married guy. | 看这儿 已婚贱男 |
[27:48] | Again, I didn’t realize he was married. | 再说一遍 我当时不知道他结婚了 |
[27:51] | It could have happened to any of us. | 这事很正常 谁都会碰到 |
[27:52] | Jack the jerk — he looks so smug. | 杰克这个混蛋 瞧他那熊样 |
[27:56] | You’re hiding a wife and kids, Mister. | 你隐瞒了你的妻子和孩子 贱人 |
[27:59] | Remember the next day, | 你还记得第二天 |
[28:00] | he went skiing, and he collided with that snowboarder? | 他去滑雪 被滑雪板撞得鼻青脸肿吗 |
[28:02] | Talk about karma. | 恶有恶报 |
[28:03] | We had to rush him to the emergency room. | 我们不得不送他去急诊 |
[28:05] | Which explains that. | 所以才有这张 |
[28:09] | Oh, my god, he sprained his neck in Aspen. | 天啊 他在阿斯彭扭伤了脖子 |
[28:13] | Sounds like a country song. | 听起来像首乡村歌曲 |
[28:15] | He sprained his neck in Aspen. | 他在阿斯彭扭伤了脖子 |
[28:17] | Ugh — that’s good for the chorus, | 这个可以当做是副歌 |
[28:18] | but we need a couple of verses. | 但我们还需要其他部分 |
[28:20] | Like, what rhymes with Aspen? | 什么词和阿斯彭押韵 |
[28:22] | Stacy, Jack is suing grayson’s client | 史黛西 杰克因为颈部损伤 |
[28:24] | because of a neck injury. | 起诉格雷森的委托人 |
[28:26] | What if it really happened in Aspen? | 但如果伤情是在阿斯彭发生的呢 |
[28:28] | Oh, my god, you dating a married guy | 天啊 你和已婚男人约会 |
[28:31] | could be the best thing that’s ever happened to Grayson. | 也许是格雷森这辈子最大的喜讯 |
[28:35] | That didn’t come out right. | 这话真是找打 |
[28:44] | Ready to discuss our closing? | 准备好讨论结案陈词了吗 |
[28:47] | – What? – Did you put this on my desk? | -怎么了 -你放我桌上的吗 |
[28:50] | I’ve never seen it before, but… | 我从没见过 但是… |
[28:54] | Aspen 2006? | 2006年 阿斯彭 |
[28:58] | If this is for real, then — | 如果这是真的 那么 |
[29:00] | Maybe Helen isn’t the proximate cause of Jack’s neck injury. | 也许杰克受伤根本就不是海伦造成的 |
[29:02] | I’ll fax a subpoena to the medical center in Aspen. | 我往阿斯彭医护中心传真一份传票 |
[29:06] | But, Grayson, where did that come from? | 不过 格雷森 这是哪来的 |
[29:09] | A guy like Jack makes enemies. | 像杰克这种人处处树敌 |
[29:11] | Maybe someone’s getting even. | 也许有人想报复 |
[29:17] | No way. | 不可能 |
[29:18] | Fred, have you seen Teri? | 弗雷德 看到泰丽了吗 |
[29:20] | Dude, I am going to own that place. | 老兄 到时候我会征服那个地方的 |
[29:23] | All right, all right, thanks again for the invite. | 好的 再次感谢你的邀请 |
[29:25] | Okay, goodbye. | 好的 再见 |
[29:30] | Can I help you? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[29:31] | Who were you talking to? | 你在和谁打电话 |
[29:32] | Only my new best friend. | 我新交的好友 |
[29:34] | Who’s your best friend? | 是谁 |
[29:35] | David, from the office. | 大卫 事务所同事 |
[29:37] | – As in Parker’s assistant? – Yep. | -你是说帕克的助理 -是的 |
[29:38] | We had a misunderstanding the other day, | 我们那天有点小误会 |
[29:40] | so I brought him some coffee. | 所以我给他买了咖啡 |
[29:42] | Then we had lunch, totally hit it off — | 之后一起吃了午饭 相处融洽 |
[29:43] | Long story short, he invited me to karaoke. | 长话短说 他请我去唱卡拉OK |
[29:46] | Fred, you know David’s gay, right? | 弗雷德 你知道大卫是同志 对吧 |
[29:48] | No, he isn’t. | 不 他不是 |
[29:50] | Yes, he is. | 不 他是 |
[29:51] | He doesn’t look gay. | 他看上去不像同志 |
[29:53] | You can’t tell anything from looking at someone. | 以貌取人是不对的 |
[29:56] | I mean, do I look like a 25-year-old blonde model? | 我看起来像25岁的金发模特吗 |
[29:58] | Wait, is that a trick question? | 慢着 又是脑筋急转弯吗 |
[30:01] | It’s great you have a new friend, | 你能交新朋友是好事 |
[30:02] | And David’s awesome, | 而且大卫人很棒 |
[30:04] | but coffee, lunch, karaoke? | 不过一起喝咖啡 吃午饭 还有唱K |
[30:07] | Just make sure you’re not leading him on, okay? | 只要确保别让他误会 好吗 |
[30:09] | Social cues are not your thing. | 人际交往中的暗示不是你的强项 |
[30:11] | Wh– he calls me dude, | 可是 他管我叫老兄 |
[30:12] | And he has season tickets to the Kings. | 他还有国王队[冰球队]的赛季套票 |
[30:14] | Ever since Gretzky retired, | 自打格雷斯基[著名冰球选手]退役后 |
[30:16] | Hockey in LA might as well be the ice capades. | 洛杉矶的冰球水平 都快成冰上舞蹈表演了 |
[30:18] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[30:24] | As an infant, | 还是婴儿的时候 |
[30:25] | Edward Kim entered this country on a 6-month visa. | 爱德华·金持半年签证入境 |
[30:28] | At no time did he seek permanent-resident status. | 他从未申请永久居留权 |
[30:30] | As such, he should be removed from this country immediately. | 因此 他应立即被遣送出境 |
[30:36] | Miss Bingum. | 宾格温小姐 |
[30:37] | Hmm? | 什么 |
[30:47] | You’re cutting it close. Where is the documentation? | 你来的正好 文件在哪里 |
[30:49] | I got nothing. There is no paperwork, Jane. | 我什么都没找到 没有书面文件 简 |
[30:51] | – What? – Miss Bingum? | -什么 -宾格温小姐 |
[30:53] | Your honor, one moment, please. | 法官大人 请稍等 |
[30:56] | The photo was from an old army-recruitment ad. | 这张照片取自一则很老的征兵广告 |
[30:58] | The whole story was a lie. | 整个故事就是个谎言 |
[31:01] | W-we need to talk to your mother. Why isn’t she here? | 我们得和你母亲谈谈 她怎么没来 |
[31:04] | Counselor, last chance. | 律师 最后一次机会 |
[31:06] | Um, your honor, | 法官大人 |
[31:08] | in light of new information, we request a recess. | 鉴于有了新的信息 我们要求休庭 |
[31:11] | And I’ll need 48 hours. | 我需要48小时 |
[31:13] | You got 20 minutes. | 给你20分钟 |
[31:15] | My father’s a recruitment poster? | 我爸爸就是张征兵广告吗 |
[31:17] | What does that make me? | 那么我是什么 |
[31:18] | You are the same person you were yesterday. | 你还是你 |
[31:20] | Circumstances change. You don’t. | 情势变了 但你没变 |
[31:22] | Circumstances are about to get me deported. | 情势快要让我被遣送出境了 |
[31:26] | What did Umma say? Is she coming? | 妈妈说什么了 她来吗 |
[31:27] | She didn’t answer. | 她没回复 |
[31:28] | Call her again in five minutes, | 5分钟后再给她打电话 |
[31:30] | And then every five minutes after that. | 每隔5分钟给她打一个 |
[31:31] | She needs to be here. | 她必须来 |
[31:33] | What for — to confirm that my life is a lie? | 为什么 来确认我的人生就是个谎言吗 |
[31:36] | They’re about to send me to South Korea. | 他们就要把我遣送回韩国了 |
[31:39] | My family, my friends, my life — it’s all here. | 我的家庭 朋友 人生 都在这里 |
[31:44] | Edward, I need you to testify. | 爱德华 我需要你作证 |
[31:47] | W-what am I supposed to say? | 我又能说什么呢 |
[31:50] | Tell the court about your aunt and cousin. | 告诉法庭关于你的姨妈和堂姐 |
[31:53] | They raised me. | 他们抚养了我 |
[31:55] | Birthdays, christmas, graduations — | 生日 圣诞节 毕业典礼 |
[31:56] | You celebrate with them? | 你都是和他们一起庆祝吗 |
[31:57] | Yes. They’re my family, my only family. | 对 他们是我的家人 我仅有的家人 |
[32:02] | Objection. | 反对 |
[32:03] | It’s obvious what counsel’s trying to do here. | 律师的企图很明显 |
[32:04] | But family-hardship claims are limited to immediate family — | 但是家庭伤害诉求 仅限于直系亲属 |
[32:08] | Not aunts, not cousins. | 不包括姨妈 堂兄弟姐妹 |
[32:09] | Edward, what do you call your aunt? | 爱德华 你如何称呼你的姨妈 |
[32:11] | – Umma. – Which means? | -妈妈[韩语] -意思是 |
[32:12] | It’s korean for “Mother.” | 是韩语中的”母亲” |
[32:14] | And your cousin Teri? | 还有你堂姐泰丽呢 |
[32:16] | Nuna. It means “Older sister.” | 姐姐[韩语] 是姐姐的意思 |
[32:19] | Your honor, if you deport Edward, | 法官大人 若你将爱德华遣送离境 |
[32:21] | The hardship to his family will be indistinguishable | 对他家人的伤害绝不亚于 |
[32:25] | from that of any mother and sister. | 对于任何母亲和姐姐的伤害 |
[32:27] | Yes, he was born in South Korea. | 没错 他出生于韩国 |
[32:30] | But he has no memories from that country. | 但他对于那个国家没有任何记忆 |
[32:33] | He has lived here his entire life. | 他一直生活在这里 |
[32:41] | Your argument is compelling. | 你的论据很令人信服 |
[32:44] | But current law gives me little discretion. | 但是目前的法律 不允许我凭感情任意决断 |
[32:47] | Your petition is denied. | 你的请求被驳回了 |
[32:49] | Mr. Kim will return to South Korea on the next available flight. | 金先生将搭乘下次航班回到韩国 |
[32:55] | Oh, god. | 老天 |
[33:06] | Mrs. Lee, you need to talk to me. | 李女士 你得和我谈谈 |
[33:09] | I know why you weren’t in court. | 我知道你为何没有到庭 |
[33:12] | Where’s Teri? | 泰丽在哪里 |
[33:13] | She’s at the office, desperately searching for a way | 她在办公室 在绝望地想办法 |
[33:15] | to keep Edward in the country. | 能让爱德华留下 |
[33:17] | I see. | 我明白 |
[33:19] | You knew the story about Edward’s father was a lie. | 你知道关于爱德华父亲的故事是谎言 |
[33:23] | This is a family matter. | 这是家事 |
[33:25] | Do you know what I love about your daughter? | 你知道你女儿哪点最让我喜欢吗 |
[33:28] | She speaks up, and she’s not afraid of anything. | 她仗义执言 她无所畏惧 |
[33:33] | And I think she got that from you. | 我觉得她是从你那里继承来的 |
[33:37] | Edward’s about to be sent away forever. | 爱德华就要永远离开了 |
[33:40] | And I know you love him like a son, | 我知道你爱她如同自己的儿子 |
[33:42] | so help me understand. | 所以 拜托帮我解惑 |
[33:47] | I promised my sister | 我答应过我姐姐 |
[33:49] | I would never tell Edward about his real father. | 永远不会告诉爱德华关于他生父的事 |
[33:51] | Why? | 为什么 |
[33:53] | Because — | 因为 |
[33:55] | Because Edward’s father was not an american soldier. | 因为爱德华的父亲不是美国士兵 |
[34:00] | He was a North Korean border guard. | 他只是朝鲜边境的卫兵 |
[34:03] | North Korean? | 朝鲜吗 |
[34:06] | My sister was 16. | 我姐姐当时16岁 |
[34:08] | She got pregnant. | 她怀孕了 |
[34:10] | He left her. | 但他离开了她 |
[34:12] | She hid it as long as she could from my parents, | 她尽可能地瞒着我父母 |
[34:15] | but eventually Edward was born. | 但最终爱德华还是出生了 |
[34:17] | They were so ashamed — | 他们羞愧无比 |
[34:20] | A child out of wedlock | 一个非婚生的孩子 |
[34:23] | with an absent North Korean father. | 还有一个抛弃妻子的朝鲜父亲 |
[34:27] | They gave her a choice — | 他们让她选择 |
[34:29] | Give him up or go away. | 放弃孩子 或者离开 |
[34:32] | And that’s when they came here. | 这发生在他们来这里的时候 |
[34:34] | My sister had one wish — | 我姐姐有个愿望 |
[34:35] | That Edward not be defined | 爱德华不会因他的出身 |
[34:39] | by the circumstances of his birth. | 而被区别对待 |
[34:40] | I promised to keep that secret, | 我答应保守秘密 |
[34:43] | no matter what. | 无论发生什么 |
[34:46] | Mrs. Lee, I know it’s painful, | 李女士 我理解这很痛苦 |
[34:50] | But if you allow me to tell the truth, | 但要是你允许我公开真相 |
[34:53] | there’s a chance that I can keep edward in this country. | 就有机会能让爱德华留下 |
[34:56] | Now, wouldn’t your sister have wanted that? | 那难道不是你姐姐所希望的吗 |
[35:03] | That’s the x-ray you provided before the trial, | 这是你在庭审前提交的X光检查结果 |
[35:06] | – and this one… is identical. – Get to the point. | -而这张 是一致的 -直说吧 |
[35:10] | This x-ray was taken | 这张X光片是 |
[35:11] | at the Aspen Medical Center four years ago. | 4年前在阿斯本医学中心拍的 |
[35:14] | It’s the same neck sprain, | 是同一处颈部扭伤 |
[35:15] | and we’ve got the doctor who will say so. | 我们将提供医生证词 证明此观点 |
[35:17] | Helen Wakefield didn’t injure your neck, | 海伦·韦克菲尔德并未伤及你的颈部 |
[35:19] | just your pride. | 伤的是你的傲慢 |
[35:20] | And you tried to use this situation | 而你试图利用这个 |
[35:22] | to try to steal money from a single mom and child. | 从一个单身母亲和孩子手中夺取钱财 |
[35:24] | Judges tend to frown on lawyers | 法官应该会对调查取证中 |
[35:27] | who withhold evidence during discovery. | 扣押证据的律师表示不满 |
[35:28] | I had no idea. | 我不知情 |
[35:29] | One play left to call, coach — | 还有最后一事 教练 |
[35:32] | Drop the case, pay Helen’s legal fees, | 撤诉 负担海伦的法律费用 |
[35:34] | and resign from the league. | 并从球队辞职 |
[35:36] | Oh, uh, one more t tng, actually. | 噢 其实还有个小事 |
[35:38] | I understand there’s an end-of-the-season banquet. | 我了解有个赛季末晚宴 |
[35:40] | That’d be the perfect forum for your public apology. | 那将是个绝佳的公开道歉机会 |
[35:55] | Hey, uh, David. | 嗨 大卫 |
[35:57] | Uh, y-you got a minute? | 你有时间吗 |
[35:58] | Oh, don’t tell me. You’re chickening out of karaoke? | 别告诉我 你不打算去唱K了 |
[36:01] | What? No, no. No, no. | 什么 不 没有 |
[36:02] | Uh, well, m-maybe. | 或许 |
[36:04] | Um, listen, I like you. | 听着 我喜欢你 |
[36:08] | And — and — and I don’t have any other guy friends. | 而且 我没有其他男性朋友 |
[36:12] | B-but I-I-I don’t want to lead you on. | 不过 我不想让你误会 |
[36:15] | Lead me on? | 让我误会 |
[36:17] | Y-you know I’m not gay, right? | 你知道 我不是同志 对吗 |
[36:20] | Fred, look at my ring. | 弗雷德 看看我的戒指 |
[36:22] | I’ve been with my partner for eight years. | 我和我的另一半在一起8年了 |
[36:25] | So you’re not leading me on. | 所以你没有让我误会 |
[36:27] | And besides, I know you’re not gay. | 此外 我知道你不是同志 |
[36:29] | Wait. How do you know that? | 慢着 你怎么知道的 |
[36:30] | You can’t tell anything by looking at someone. | 你不能以貌取人 |
[36:33] | You’re absolutely right. | 你说的没错 |
[36:35] | S-so, can I still come to karaoke, or — | 那么 我还能一起去唱K吗 还是 |
[36:39] | Yeah, just don’t go singing “It’s raining men.” | 可以 就是别唱”男人雨” |
[36:41] | You won’t pull it off. | 你玩不转的哦 |
[36:51] | Your honor, I thought I missed you. | 法官大人 我以为我赶不上了 |
[36:53] | Miss Bingum, what are you doing here? | 宾格温小姐 你在这里干嘛 |
[36:55] | The case is over. | 案子结束了 |
[36:55] | Edward Kim is on a military helicopter on his way back — | 爱德华·金正乘军用直升机回… |
[36:58] | To San Francisco, where he’ll be put on a plane and deported, | 去旧金山 他将在那里登机被遣返 |
[37:00] | But he is still in american airspace, | 但是他仍在美国领空 |
[37:02] | which means you still have jurisdiction, | 也就意味着你依旧有裁判权 |
[37:03] | and I have a new claim — asylum. | 我有新的诉求 政治避难 |
[37:07] | Asylum? How do you figure? | 政治避难吗 你怎么想到的 |
[37:08] | It turns out my client is North Korean | 我通过调查委托人父亲的国籍 |
[37:11] | by virtue of his father’s nationality. | 发现委托人其实是朝鲜人 |
[37:13] | That is a certified copy of a family registration certificate | 这是领事馆出具的 |
[37:15] | from the consulate. | 户籍记录副本 |
[37:17] | – It confirms that Edward’s father is from – North Korea. | -确认爱德华的父亲来自… -朝鲜 |
[37:21] | The US has a long-standing policy | 美国有项长期政策 |
[37:23] | of granting asylum to people from North Korea, | 向来自朝鲜的人提供政治避难 |
[37:25] | a country where he is guaranteed to face political persecution. | 在那里他必将遭受政治迫害 |
[37:29] | You said the law didn’t grant you much discretion. | 你说过 现行法律未授予你任意决断权 |
[37:31] | But isn’t this enough? | 不过这个是不是足够了呢 |
[37:34] | One phone call, | 打个电话 |
[37:36] | and you can change the course of this man’s life. | 你就能改变这个男孩的一生 |
[37:43] | And then the judge ordered the helicopter to turn around. | 然后法官要求直升机返回 |
[37:46] | I mean, a couple more hours, | 我是说 要是再等几个小时 |
[37:48] | and I don’t even want to think about it. | 我都不敢想象 |
[37:50] | You pulled it off. He was lucky to have you. | 你成功了 很幸运 他有你帮忙 |
[37:55] | Um, Tony. | 托尼 |
[37:57] | Yes, Jane? | 在 简 |
[37:59] | I love what we have together. | 我喜欢我们在一起的时光 |
[38:02] | And I love that you asked me to go with you. | 我喜欢你说 让我和你一起去 |
[38:08] | But — | 不过 |
[38:09] | But your life is here. | 不过你的生活在这里 |
[38:12] | And it was selfish of me to ask you to move. | 而让你和我一起搬过去是自私的 |
[38:15] | No, it was amazing that you asked. | 不 我很高兴你问了 |
[38:17] | And if I were in a different place in my life… | 如果我处于人生中的其它阶段… |
[38:22] | But I can’t go with you. | 但是 我不能和你一起去 |
[38:28] | It was a long shot, I know. | 我知道希望渺茫 我明白 |
[38:40] | So, what do we do now? | 那我们现在该怎么办 |
[38:46] | We hug… | 拥抱 |
[38:48] | for a really long time. | 一个很长很长的拥抱 |
[38:53] | And then you leave first, and I order another drink. | 然后你先走 我再叫杯饮料 |
[39:27] | I love karaoke. | 我爱死唱K了 |
[39:29] | And all your friends are so nice and clean. | 你的朋友们都很正派 |
[39:31] | Hey, Fred, you’re up. | 弗雷德 该你上了 |
[39:34] | Go, Fred, go! | 去吧 弗雷德 加油 |
[39:37] | Come on, Fred. | 来吧 弗雷德 |
[39:53] | * Baby, I need your lovin* | *宝贝 我需要你的爱* |
[39:57] | * Baby, I need your lovin’* | *宝贝 我需要你的爱* |
[40:02] | * Although you’re never near* | *即使你从未在我身边* |
[40:05] | * Your voice I often hear* | *你的声音 仍萦绕在我耳畔* |
[40:10] | * Another day, another night* | *日日夜夜* |
[40:13] | * I long to hold you tight* | *我渴望与你紧紧相拥* |
[40:18] | * Cause I’m so lonely* | *我是如此孤独* |
[40:21] | * Baby, I need your lovin’ | *宝贝 我需要你的爱* |
[40:25] | * Got to have all your lovin’* | 我要得到你的爱* |
[40:29] | * Baby, I need your lovin’* | *宝贝 我需要你的爱* |
[40:33] | * Got to have all your lovin’* | *我要得到你的爱* |
[40:38] | * Some say it’s a sigh of weakness* | *有人说 这对于男人* |
[40:41] | * For a man, babe* | *是懦弱的表现* |
[40:45] | * Then weak I’d rather be* | *那就让我懦弱好了* |
[40:50] | * If it means havin’ you to keep* | *只要能让你留下* |
[40:53] | * Cause lately I’ve been losing sleep* | *心心念念 夜不能寐* |
[40:57] | * Baby, I need your lovin’* | *宝贝 我需要你的爱* |
[41:01] | * Got to have all your lovin’* | *我要得到你的爱* |
[41:05] | * Baby, I need your lovin’* | *宝贝 我需要你的爱* |
[41:09] | * Got to have all your lovin’* | *我要得到你的爱* |
[41:13] | * Every nights I call your name* | *夜夜呼唤你的名字* |
[41:18] | Jane | 简 |
[41:21] | Grayson, hi. | 格雷森 嗨 |
[41:23] | Mind if I — | 介意我一起吗 |
[41:24] | No. Yeah. | 不 没事 |
[41:28] | Well, uh, what brings you here? | 什么风把你吹来了 |
[41:31] | Oh, had to get out of the house — boxes everywhere. | 那个房子没处下脚了 到处都是箱子 |
[41:35] | Right. You’re selling. | 对呀 你打算卖房子 |
[41:36] | Actually, uh, I decided not to. | 其实 我决定不卖了 |
[41:41] | I just called the realtor. | 我刚给房产经纪打了电话 |
[41:44] | Truth is, | 事实是 |
[41:46] | no matter where I am, Deb’s with me. | 无论我在哪里 黛比都与我同在 |
[41:50] | I’m an idiot to think | 我真是个傻瓜 |
[41:52] | I’ll stop missing her if I sell that house. | 以为卖了房子就不会怀念她了 |
[41:56] | Well, you know that | 要知道 |
[41:57] | you don’t have to move away from old memories | 你并不需要为了开始新生活 |
[42:00] | to create new ones. | 而抛弃曾经的记忆 |
[42:03] | Yeah, exactly. | 对 没错 |