Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

美女上错身(Drop Dead Diva)第2季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 美女上错身(Drop Dead Diva)第2季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E1213
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S04E13
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S05E13
S06E0102
S06E03
S06E04
S06E05
S06E06
S06E07
S06E08
S06E09
S06E10
S06E11
S06E12
S06E13
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] See that aspiring model there? 看见那个满怀抱负的模特没
[00:04] That was me – Deb – 那就是我 黛比
[00:05] until the day I died. 直到我死的那天
[00:07] I thought I’d go straight to heaven, 我以为我会直接上天堂
[00:09] But there was a bit of a mix-up 但是出了点小乱子
[00:11] and I woke up in someone else’s body. 结果我在别人的躯体中醒来
[00:13] So now I’m Jane, 所以现在我成了简
[00:14] a super-busy lawyer with my very own assistant. 一名拥有个人助理的超忙律师
[00:18] I got a new life, a new wardrobe, 我有了新的生活 新的衣着
[00:20] and the only people who 而唯一知道
[00:21] really know what’s going on with me 真相的人
[00:23] are my girlfriend Stacy 是我的闺蜜史黛西
[00:24] and my guardian angel, Fred. 还有我的守护天使弗雷德
[00:26] I used to think everything happened for a reason… 我一直觉得世间万事必有其因
[00:29] …And, well, I sure hope I was right. 好吧 我真希望我没想错
[00:39] ♪ I can’t do this anymore ♪ ♪我不能再这样下去♪
[00:42] Hey, Tony, it’s me. 嗨托尼 是我啊
[00:44] Just, you know, checking in. 我就是 问个好
[00:47] Okay. 好的
[00:49] Let’s talk soon? 过会儿再说呗
[00:51] So? 怎样
[00:52] When did you leave the message? 你什么时候留的这条口信
[00:53] – Three days ago. – And since then? -三天前 -然后呢
[00:55] Nothing. I haven’t heard from him 没然后 自从他说我们该慢慢来之后
[00:56] since he said we should slow things down. 他就再没有和我联系过
[00:58] Do the last part again. 把最后那段再来一遍
[01:00] Let’s talk soon? 过会儿再说呗
[01:02] Ah, see? Right there. That’s your problem. 打住 就是这里 问题就出在这儿
[01:03] “Let’s talk soon” is open to interpretation. “过会儿再说呗”这句话很有歧义
[01:06] No, no. Not the way I said it, 不不 我说的时候不一样
[01:07] because I went up at the end. 因为我最后语调是升高的
[01:08] Soon? “再说呗”
[01:10] That implies it’s his turn to call me. 这暗示他该打电话给我了
[01:12] That’s why I always close with, “Give me a call,” 所以我一般结束都说”给我电话”
[01:14] Or “You’ve got my number, ” Or “Hit me back.” “你有我号码吧” 或者”记得打我”
[01:16] Actually, that last one has its own set of problems. 当然 最后那句也有点问题
[01:20] Um, I don’t know, sweetie. 亲爱的 我也不知道
[01:21] – I think you need to… – No, don’t say it. -我觉得你应该…-别说下去
[01:24] …Leave a second message. 留下第二条口信
[01:25] No. I hate the second message. 不 我讨厌留第二条口信
[01:27] The second message robs you of your power. 第二条口信会让人底气全无
[01:29] And Angelina wouldn’t leave a second message. 安吉丽娜绝不会留第二条口信的
[01:33] And besides – it wouldn’t be a second message. 再说了 那也不是第二条口信
[01:35] It’d be a third. 而是第三条
[01:37] It’s gonna be okay. 会没事儿的
[01:40] Are you sure? 你确定吗
[01:41] 80%. 十有八九吧
[01:43] You want my advice? 想听听我的意见吗
[01:44] In this department? No. 这种事儿吗 免了吧
[01:46] What you should do is 你要做的就是
[01:47] become a permanent fixture in Tony’s life. 让自己变成托尼生活中的固定角色
[01:49] Somebody he can’t avoid. You know, somebody who… 某个他无法回避的人 某个…
[01:52] Sleeps on his couch every night? 每晚睡在他沙发上的人吗
[01:53] Yeah, ’cause it seems to be 是啊 因为这方法
[01:54] working out well for your love life. 在你的感情生活中很有效
[01:56] It is. 没错
[01:57] Did you know that Stacy 你知道吗 史黛西
[01:59] has taken an active interest in my career? 对我的职业规划很感兴趣呢
[02:01] She’s helping me with my resume. 她在帮我修改简历
[02:03] Let me guess. 让我猜猜
[02:03] She told you the font needs to be festive. 她还告诉你封面要做的喜庆一点
[02:05] Yeah. 14-point aquamarine. 是啊 14号碧绿色字体
[02:07] Today we’re doing mock interviews. 今天我们要进行模拟面试
[02:09] Smell my breath. 闻闻我口气清新不
[02:10] Absolutely not. I’m late for court. 很不清新 我出庭要迟到了
[02:18] I’m looking at a presumption of death motion, is that right? 本案是要推定某人已经死亡 是吗
[02:22] Yes, your honor. 是的 法官大人
[02:23] It’s been nine years since Daniel Porter’s plane went down. 丹尼尔·波特的飞机失事至今已有九年
[02:26] Nine years since – 九年来…
[02:27] Daniel’s body was never recovered. 丹尼尔的尸体一直未被发现
[02:29] They have never found my son. 他们一直没有找到我儿子
[02:31] Counsel. 律师
[02:32] We’ll get our chance. 我们会有机会的
[02:33] There’s not one law-enforcement agency 没有任何一个执法机构
[02:35] that believes he’s still alive. 相信他还有生还的可能
[02:37] 5,000 man-hours were spent searching. 当时的搜寻共花费5000工时
[02:39] $3 million. 300万美元
[02:41] Still. Why pursue the declaration of death now? 还是那个问题 为什么现在才想宣布死亡
[02:45] Okay. 好了
[02:46] Um, sir, I searched for my husband for months, 先生 我曾用了数月寻找我丈夫
[02:49] and I’ve grieved for years. 之后悲痛欲绝了很多年
[02:51] I’ve accepted that he’s gone. 现在我已接受了失去他的事实
[02:57] Counselor? 律师
[03:00] Ms. Bingum? 宾格温女士
[03:02] Everything okay? 你没事吧
[03:07] I’m sorry, your honor. Just an emotional case. 对不起 法官大人 我只是情绪有点激动
[03:12] Continue. 继续
[03:13] I was granted a divorce in absentia, 由于前夫失踪多年 我已被判决离婚
[03:17] and I remarried three years ago. 我在几年前已经再婚
[03:21] I have a 9-year-old son, 我有个九岁的儿子
[03:24] and we would like very much for my husband 我们都非常希望我的丈夫
[03:26] to formally adopt him. 能够正式收养他
[03:28] And before a formal adoption can take place, 但是在正式收养生效前
[03:30] Daniel Porter, the boy’s biological father, 丹尼尔·波特 也就是这孩子的生父
[03:33] must first be declared dead. 必须被宣告死亡才行
[03:35] Seems reasonable to me. Ms. Bingum? 在我看来合情合理 宾格温小姐
[03:37] My client, Daniel’s mother, 我的委托人 也就是丹尼尔的母亲
[03:39] believes this will close the door to her son’s investigation 相信这将致使对他儿子的搜救工作自此结束
[03:42] and prevent law-enforcement agencies 同时也会导致执法机构
[03:44] from ever looking for him again. 再也不会去寻找他的下落
[03:46] All due respect, your honor, 恕我冒昧 法官大人
[03:49] No one’s been looking for Daniel for years. 几年前就已经没人继续搜寻丹尼尔了
[03:50] That’s not true. I’ve been looking. 不是这样的 我一直在找
[03:53] I have distributed files to the police departments, 我把资料都分发给了各个警局
[03:56] I have posted on the internet. 把资料挂在网上
[03:58] I have purchased newspaper ads, 我还付了报刊广告费
[04:00] two dozen new ones just this week. 光是这周就有两打新报刊会登载
[04:02] All we need is one solid tip, 我们只需有条可靠的线索
[04:04] and then the search can pick up where it left off. 搜寻工作就可以继续进行
[04:07] Your honor, do what’s right 法官大人 请明断
[04:10] For Daniel Porter’s wife and child. 为了丹尼尔·波特的妻儿着想
[04:13] Let them move on. 让他们的生活继续下去吧
[04:15] My client lives with the hope 我委托人生活的希望就是
[04:17] that her son is still out there. 她的儿子仍然活着
[04:19] Please. Don’t take that away from her. 求你了 别夺走她的希望
[04:23] I’ll have a decision this afternoon. 我会在今天下午作出裁决
[04:32] Jane Bingum’s office. 这里是简·宾格温办公室
[04:33] Hey, Teri. It’s me. 嘿泰丽 是我
[04:34] The answer is no. Tony hasn’t called. 答案是”没有” 托尼没打电话来
[04:36] I didn’t even ask. 我又没问你这个
[04:38] You were going to. 你想问来着
[04:39] I could tell by the way you were breathing. 我从你的呼吸方式就可以判断出来
[04:40] You know what? I am so tired of this. 跟你说吧 我真是受够了
[04:43] I haven’t waited for a guy to call me back 自从八年级胸部发育之后
[04:45] since the 8th grade when I got boobs. 我就没试过等男人回电话
[04:47] I’m still waiting. 我还在等呢
[04:49] Get Tony’s office on the phone. 帮我接托尼办公室的电话进来
[04:51] It’ll be the third message. 那可就是第三条口信了
[04:52] Who’s counting, Teri? 到底谁说了算 泰丽
[04:53] You got it, boss. 听你的 老板
[04:55] – I’m sorry. – Excuse me. -抱歉 -不好意思
[04:56] Sorry. 抱歉
[04:57] Um, I-I’m trying to find a courtroom. 我在找一间审判室
[05:00] Well, you came to the right place. 那你来对地方了
[05:02] Do you know where I can find a Judge Barlow’s court? 你知道巴洛法官的审判室在哪儿吗
[05:05] Oh, Judge Barlow. I just came from there. 巴洛法官啊 我刚从他那儿出来
[05:07] Can I help you? 有什么需要帮助的吗
[05:08] Well, I hope so. I’m – I’m Daniel. 那太好了 我是丹尼尔
[05:10] Uh, Daniel Porter. 丹尼尔·波特
[05:20] She yells. A lot. 她整天大喊大叫的
[05:22] No, I-it’s not every day. It’s every hour. 不对 不是整天 而是每时每刻
[05:25] Like – like one of those clocks, only with yelling. 就像那些闹钟 只不过是用喊的
[05:30] I got to go. 我得挂了
[05:31] I’m sorry. 不好意思
[05:32] Was the loud ringing of my office phone 是不是我办公室里嘈杂的电话铃声
[05:34] interfering with your personal life? 干扰到了你的私生活
[05:36] It was my mom. 是我妈妈打来的
[05:37] She’s – she’s worried about me. 她 她有点担心我
[05:39] Worried you’re gonna be fired, broke, 担心你会被炒了 身无分文
[05:41] and moving into her basement? 然后搬到她的地下室里住吗
[05:46] Ugh. Go cry in the bathroom. 去洗手间里哭吧
[05:52] What? 干嘛
[05:54] That your third temp this month? 那是你这个月第三个临时秘书了吧
[05:56] it’s not me. 不关我事
[05:57] There’s a reason they call them temps. 他们被叫做临时工是有原因的
[05:59] I saw your new-client memo. 我看了你新委托人的备忘录
[06:01] You’re representing Jonathan Noble, 你的新委托人是乔纳森·诺伯
[06:03] The columnist from “American Male.” 《美国先生》的专栏作家
[06:05] You read “American Male”? 你看《美国先生》吗
[06:07] He’s the reason I subscribe. 我就是冲着他订阅的
[06:08] The last two suits I bought 我最近买的两套衣服
[06:09] came right out of his “Duds for dudes” article. 就是他那篇《潮男装扮》文章里的
[06:11] and not to get too personal, 而且 凭良心说一句
[06:13] but the guy’s first-date advice has helped me seal the deal. 这家伙的初次约会指南确实帮我搞定了个女人
[06:15] I get it. He’s your invisible wingman. 我懂了 他是你的隐形护航员
[06:20] I have an intake meeting this afternoon. 我今天下午有个接案会议
[06:24] Would you like to come along? 你有兴趣一起来么
[06:26] Do pleated pants kill romance? 皱巴巴的裤子会不会很煞风景
[06:29] Yes. 我去
[06:33] The doctors call it a psychogenic fugue state. 医生说 这叫做心因性神游状态
[06:36] Daniel Porter survived a single-engine plane crash 丹尼尔·波特在九年前一次单引擎飞机失事中
[06:39] nine years ago, but his memory did not. 幸存下来 但他的记忆却未能幸免
[06:42] Daniel, where have you been for nine years? 丹尼尔 这九年你都去哪儿了
[06:44] I made it to a small town outside of Pittsburgh 我去了匹兹堡外的某个小镇
[06:47] where I wound up in a mental-health ward 留在那里一家医院的
[06:50] of a hospital. 心理健康监护病房里
[06:51] And you say all this time you didn’t remember a thing? 你说你这么长时间以来什么事都不记得了吗
[06:54] No, nothing. Nothing at all. 什么都不记得了
[06:56] My life was a complete blank. 我的生活一片空白
[06:58] Until two days ago, 直到两天前
[06:59] when a neighbor recognizes his photo in a newspaper ad 有一位邻居认出了报纸上他的寻人照片
[07:03] taken out by Daniel’s mother. 这则寻人广告正是丹尼尔的母亲发布的
[07:06] Go, Marian! 好样的玛丽安
[07:07] It just makes you want to cry. 真是催人泪下啊
[07:09] What are you doing here? 你怎么来这儿了
[07:11] I’m helping Fred find a job. 我在帮弗雷德找工作
[07:13] He needs to make copies of his resume 他需要复印几份简历
[07:15] Yay, 14-point aquamarine so I drove him over. 14号碧绿色字体哦 所以我就载他过来了
[07:18] Wow. Psychogenic fugue or not, he’s kind of hot. 哇 不管神游不神游 他蛮有型啊
[07:22] Ooh, he’s even hotte in person. 真人看起来更有型耶
[07:26] Mrs. Porter. 波特夫人
[07:28] My son, Daniel, need a lawyer. 我儿子丹尼尔需要一名律师
[07:32] I suggested you. 我向他推荐了你
[07:37] Are you gonna answer that or what? 你到底打不打算接这个电话了
[07:40] Excuse me? 不好意思
[07:41] The phone is ringing. Please answer it. 电话在响 能不能请你接一下
[07:46] Kim Kaswell’s office. 这里是金·卡斯维办公室
[07:48] I’m not sure. Let me check her calendar. 我不太清楚 等我查看一下她的日程
[07:51] Is this the downtown courthouse or Van Nuys? 是市中心法庭还是温奈斯市法庭
[07:54] Uh, yes. 没错
[07:55] She has a deposition at 2:00, 她两点要出庭作证
[07:56] but I think we can move that. 但我想我们可以改期
[08:00] Okay. 好的
[08:03] Come on, Fred. Chop chop. 好了弗雷德 快点儿快点儿
[08:04] We got to get you an interview suit. 咱们得去给你弄套面试服
[08:06] Okay, thank you so much. Bye-bye. 好的 非常感谢 拜拜
[08:07] Hello? How are you gonna get a job sitting on your butt? 喂 干坐在这儿是找不到工作的哦
[08:10] uh, I think I just did. 我想我刚找到了
[08:12] The phone is ringing! Hello?! 电话又响了 拜托啊
[08:14] Kim Kaswell’s office. No, no, no, no, no, no. 金·卡斯维办公室 不不不不
[08:17] Uh, the Fleming motion gets blue-backed 弗莱明诉讼申请已经蓝皮装订
[08:19] and filed with Judge Brewer’s clerk. 被布鲁尔法官的书记员归档了
[08:23] What can I do? 我能帮什么忙吗
[08:24] Well, uh, I don’t know how else to say this, 我不知道这话该怎么说
[08:28] but I want my life back. 但我想过回我原来的生活
[08:30] Nine years ago, the guy who went up in that plane 九年前 登上那架飞机的人
[08:32] was happily married. 是个快乐的已婚男子
[08:34] He had a career. 他有自己的事业
[08:35] He had a home and a baby on the way. 他有家庭 还有一个即将出生的孩子
[08:38] And now everything is, uh… 但现在 这一切都…
[08:40] Nine years is a-a long time. 九年是很长的时间
[08:43] Lindsey is remarried… 琳赛已经再婚了
[08:47] …Uh, to a friend of mine from college, 对象是我的大学好友
[08:49] If you can believe that. 你能相信这吗
[08:53] She’s grown her business, 她发展了自己的事业
[08:55] and now she’s raising Noah, my son. 而且她还在抚养我的儿子诺亚
[09:02] It’s not as if my old life is – is gone. 我从前的生活并不是完全逝去了
[09:05] I mean, it’s…There. 我是说 生活就在眼前
[09:08] It’s like it’s in a museum, behind glass, 就好像是在博物馆里 隔着一层玻璃柜
[09:10] and I can see it, but I just can’t get to it. 我能看到那种生活 但就是没法得到它
[09:12] I understand more than you could possibly know. 我体会之深远超出你的想象
[09:16] I know there’s no road map, uh, for this kind of thing, 我知道这种事没有线路图可循
[09:20] but we were in love. 但我们曾彼此相爱
[09:22] and we had built a life together. 我们一起建立了生活
[09:26] Okay. 好的
[09:27] Um, I will start with her lawyer. 我会先从她的律师入手
[09:31] And you will be in a room with Lindsey 今天结束之前 你一定能
[09:33] by the end of the day. 和琳赛见面详谈
[09:35] I promise. 我保证
[09:41] He won’t come into the office? 他不肯去办公室吗
[09:42] His e-mail just said he preferred to meet at a bar. 他的邮件只说了他更喜欢在酒吧见面
[09:45] Cool. 酷
[09:47] “Cool”? 酷?
[09:48] He’s Jonathan Noble. 他是乔纳森·诺伯
[09:50] He knows that the business of men 他知道男人的生意
[09:51] isn’t done in conference rooms in high rises. 不是在大楼的会议室做成的
[09:52] It’s done right here, over a pint of something imported. 而是在这种地方 酌着进口酒谈成的
[09:56] It’s all very Hemingway. 很有海明威的感觉
[09:58] I like it. 我喜欢
[09:59] Yeah, well, did Hemingway wear a watch, 是啊 海明威带表吗
[10:01] ’cause Jonathan Noble’s late. 因为乔纳森·诺伯迟到了
[10:03] Kim Kaswell? 金·卡斯维
[10:04] Can I help you? 有什么事吗
[10:07] I’m Jonathan Noble. 我是乔纳森·诺伯
[10:09] Excuse me? 你说什么
[10:11] I’m Susan Semler. 我是苏珊·塞姆勒
[10:12] Jonathan Noble is my pen name. 乔纳森·诺伯是我的笔名
[10:14] No. No. This isn’t right. 不不 这不可能
[10:16] Jonathan Noble’s an hombre. Everyone knows that. 乔纳森·诺伯是男人 地球人都知道
[10:18] Uh, this is my boss, J Parker. 这是我的老板 J·帕克
[10:20] He’s a big fan. 他是你的超级粉丝
[10:22] Not buying any of this. 我可不买账
[10:23] “Highlights are not metrosexual. “挑染可不是都市型男的做法
[10:26] They’re just girlie.” 挑染太女孩子气”
[10:27] “Manscaping adds an inch.” “剃毛在视觉上能让那话儿增长一英寸”
[10:29] “Never break up with someone who’s holding a drink.” “不要和手里拿着酒的人分手”
[10:31] Anyone can memorize a few of the guy’s lines. 任何人都能记住那家伙的名言
[10:33] Euro-cut suit, festive tie, casual hair. 欧式剪裁西服 喜气的领带 随意的发型
[10:36] Let me guess – 我猜猜
[10:37] You’re about to go on a first date with a… 你这是要和一位性感的瑜伽教练
[10:40] A hot yoga instructor, 第一次约会
[10:41] And you want to show off the zen under that gaberdine blend. 你想要炫耀华达呢布料之下的平静
[10:45] I need something imported. 我得来点儿进口酒
[10:48] When I started writing as Jonathan Noble, 当我以乔纳森·诺伯的名字写作时
[10:50] I got more assignments, more money, more respect. 我有更多的约稿 稿费和尊重
[10:53] And did “American Male” know? 《美国先生》的编辑知道吗
[10:55] They liked my writing, and they assumed I was a man. 他们喜欢我写的东西 也以为我是男的
[10:58] They hired me sight unseen, and the column just took off. 他们没见过我就雇了我 专栏之后一飞冲天
[11:02] So, who is this? 那这人是谁
[11:04] He’s the reason I’m talking to you. 他就是我找你们的原因
[11:06] That’s Jeff Harris. 他叫杰夫·哈瑞斯
[11:07] When they wanted a byline photo, I hired him. 他们要作者照片时 我雇了他
[11:10] He was an unemployed bartender in my neighborhood. 他是我家附近一个失业的酒保
[11:12] I assumed they’d want one or two pictures and that’d be it. 我以为他们要一两张照片就完事了
[11:14] Yeah, well, as I got more popular, 结果我越来越受欢迎
[11:16] They wanted to show his face. 他们就想到处贴他的照片
[11:18] So, on buses and billboards… 公车上 公告牌上
[11:20] I even sent him into the magazine 我甚至派他参加了
[11:21] For one or two publicity events. 几个杂志举办的宣传活动
[11:23] This doesn’t end well. 这可不妙啊
[11:24] He went rogue. 他开始胡搅蛮缠
[11:26] Last week, I got an e-mail from my editor 上周 我收到编辑的一封邮件
[11:28] Congratulating me on my new talk show. 恭喜我签了脱口秀节目
[11:30] You got a talk show? 你有脱口秀节目
[11:31] I didn’t. He did. 不是我 是他
[11:33] Turns out he’s been negotiating with some major network. 我发现他与某个大型电视网在磋商
[11:36] All without me. 完全背着我
[11:37] I want an injunction to keep him 我想要一个强制令
[11:40] from using my name and persona that I created. 禁止他再利用我的笔名和身份
[11:43] We’re gonna crush this guy. 那小子死定了
[11:47] I can’t believe you made this happen so quickly. 真不敢相信你这么快就搞定了
[11:50] Thank you. 谢谢
[11:51] Well, it’s the letterhead that does all the work. 这不过是些文案工作罢了
[11:53] Well, now you’re just being modest. 你太谦虚了
[11:55] My mother was right about you. 我母亲说得对
[11:56] You – you…You care. 你…你很用心
[12:02] Thank you. 谢谢
[12:05] Ms. Bingum. 宾格温女士
[12:06] Hey, Danny. 你好 丹尼
[12:09] I can’t believe it’s you. 真不敢相信是你
[12:13] She’s not coming, is she? 她不来了 是吗
[12:16] What’s going on? Where’s Lindsey? 怎么回事 琳赛在哪
[12:19] It’s too hard for her. I’m sorry. 这对她来说太难接受了 很抱歉
[12:21] Oh, you’re sorry for marrying my wife 你为娶了我妻子抱歉吗
[12:22] Or that she won’t talk to me? 还是为她不愿和我说话抱歉
[12:24] You got to understand, Danny. She buried you. 你得明白 丹尼 她埋葬了与你的过去
[12:26] It broke her heart. She just…Needs some time. 她曾伤透了心 她需要点时间
[12:29] Yeah, because nine years wasn’t enough? 是啊 看来九年的时间还不够
[12:31] Well, I take it you’re Carl. 我猜你是卡尔
[12:33] – Hi. – Hello. -你好 -你好
[12:36] I’m sorry, but Lindsey does need to be here. 很抱歉 但是琳赛应该来这
[12:38] There are a number of issues. 我们有很多事要谈
[12:39] This will take care of them. 这个可以解决一切
[12:46] It’s generous. 出手很大方
[12:48] That’s Daniel’s half of their savings and the house, 那是存款和房产里属于丹尼尔的一半
[12:51] With interest. 包括利息
[12:52] It should be more than enough for you to get a good start. 这些足够你开始新生活了
[12:55] Daniel? 丹尼尔
[12:57] What about Noah? 诺亚怎么办
[13:00] You never even met him. 你都没见过他
[13:02] Yeah, but he’s still my son. 是的 但他依旧是我儿子
[13:06] Does he even know that I exist? 他知道我的存在吗
[13:09] I’m sorry, Mr. Porter. Lindsey wants full custody. 很抱歉 波特先生 琳赛想要完全抚养权
[13:12] That check is contingent upon you agreeing not to contest. 支票在你不争夺抚养权前提下才能兑现
[13:16] Think about it. 好好考虑下
[13:20] Come on, Carl. 走吧 卡尔
[13:26] I- I am sorry. 我很遗憾
[13:28] She was supposed to be here. 她本该来这里的
[13:31] You don’t have to accept that. 你不必接受这张支票
[13:33] You have a son. And if you want to go to court 你还有儿子 如果你想打官司
[13:35] And fight for shared custody, I can help. 争取共同抚养权 我可以帮忙
[13:42] Send it back. 把这送回去
[13:58] Hello. 你好
[13:59] Hi, Jane. 你好 简
[14:29] Jane? 简
[14:30] You all right? 你还好吗
[14:33] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[14:35] I thought I saw… 我以为我看见…
[14:37] What? 什么
[14:41] Nothing. 没事
[14:42] Uh, it was – it was nothing. 没事了
[14:50] Hey, what are you doing here? 你在这干什么
[14:53] Cherry danish. 丹麦樱桃酥
[14:54] I hid one behind the grape juice. 我藏了一份在葡萄汁后面
[14:55] Shh. 嘘
[14:57] Are you all right? You look a little unhinged. 你还好吧 看起来有点心神不定
[15:00] I keep seeing Deb everywhere. 我总是看到黛比
[15:03] What’s the deal with that? 这是怎么回事
[15:05] I don’t know. 不知道
[15:06] Why do you think you keep seeing deb everywhere? 为什么你总是看到黛比
[15:08] Really? You’re gonna answer my question with a question? 不是吧 你用问题来回答我的问题
[15:11] You are a guardian angel. You’re not a guardian shrink. 你是守护天使 不是心理守护医生
[15:13] Forget it. I’ll figure it out on my own. 算了 我自己解决
[15:16] Wait, what are you doing here? 等等 你在这干嘛
[15:18] Uh, I’m, uh… 我…
[15:20] Temping. 当临工
[15:21] For whom? 给谁
[15:24] For… 给…
[15:28] …One of the lawyers. 其中一个律师
[15:30] Which one? 哪个
[15:31] The, um, uh… What’s her name… 呃…她的名字是
[15:35] Uh, Kim. 金
[15:36] Kim? 金?
[15:37] Kim?! 金
[15:39] As in the lawyer who tried to have me disbarred 那个希望我被吊销律师资格
[15:40] And destroy my career, Kim? 毁掉我事业的金
[15:42] It’s a job. 只是个工作
[15:43] And in this economy – 再说这种经济形势…
[15:45] It’s a terrible job. 这是个烂工作
[15:46] Forget the fact that she’s my sworn enemy. 抛开她是我的死敌不说
[15:48] She’s gonna chew you into little pieces. 她会把你生吞活剥了
[15:50] I don’t know. I’m a pretty good temp. 不好说 我可是个不错的临工
[15:52] Don’t forget – I used to be a desk jockey upstairs, 别忘了 我以前在上面也是做”文案”工作
[15:54] Rolling calls for the big guy. 替”大”老板办事
[15:56] How hard can this be? 这能有多困难啊
[16:00] You’re not gonna last a week. 你肯定坚持不了一周
[16:13] Hey. You ready for this? 你准备好了吗
[16:15] Yeah, I think so. 是的 我想是的
[16:17] There she is. 她来了
[16:22] Daniel… 丹尼尔
[16:27] You… 你
[16:29] You look good, Daniel. 你看起来不错 丹尼尔
[16:32] Y- you look exactly the same. 你看起来一点没变
[16:39] Come on. 走吧
[16:47] When your memory came back, 当你的记忆恢复时
[16:48] What was your very first thought? 想到的第一件事是什么
[16:50] My wife. And my son. 我的妻子和儿子
[16:53] Daniel, do you believe 丹尼尔 你认为
[16:55] That you are capable of caring for Noah? 你有能力关爱诺亚吗
[16:57] Absolutely. 绝对可以
[16:58] What will you do about money? 生活费你如何解决
[17:00] How will you contribute financially? 你怎样赚钱养家
[17:02] I was a general contractor, um, before the accident. 在事故之前 我是个承包商
[17:05] And I know I can’t expect to just pick up exactly 我知道我不能指望马上回到
[17:08] where I left off, 原来的生活水平
[17:09] But with the publicity around my return, 但现在媒体报道了我的事件后
[17:11] I already have a couple of job offers. 我已收到几份工作邀请
[17:17] I’ll be fine. 我会没事的
[17:21] Nothing further. 没有问题了
[17:23] Mr. Porter, can you name your son’s pediatrician? 波特先生 能说出你儿子医师的名字吗
[17:26] Objection! 反对
[17:27] That is so mean. 问题太低劣
[17:29] Mr. Porter has admitted his circumstances are unual. 波特先生承认他的状况特殊
[17:31] I’m exploring how unusual. 我在探寻有多特殊
[17:33] I’ll allow it. 我同意继续
[17:38] No. I can’t. 不 我不知道
[17:39] Can you name any of noah’s teachers? 你能说出诺亚任何一位老师的名字吗
[17:42] No. 不
[17:42] Do you know the name of the school he attends 你知道在他在哪所学校上学吗
[17:45] What sports he plays? 参加什么体育活动吗
[17:46] Mr. Porter, can you name a single friend of the boy – 波特先生 你能说出你儿子任何一个朋友
[17:48] Come on, your honor. 拜托 法官大人
[17:50] This is so far below the belt, 这实在太过分了
[17:51] Counsel’s looking up his own rear end! 辩方律师根本就不要脸
[17:53] Ms. Bingum! 宾格温女士
[17:54] My client would like nothing more 我的委托人愿付出一切
[17:56] Than to know the answers to all these questions. 去获知这些问题的答案
[17:58] Shared custody would give him that opportunity. 共同抚养权能够给他这个机会
[18:00] That’s why we’re here. 这就是我们在这里的原因
[18:09] It’s a cease-and-desist order. 这是制止令
[18:11] You’re to immediately terminate 你必须立即终止
[18:12] Any and all negotiations for a Jonathan Noble talk show. 任何有关乔纳森·诺伯脱口秀的商谈
[18:15] That’s ridiculous. 这太荒谬了
[18:16] And curtail all appearances using that name or persona. 禁止以这个名字或身份出席各类场合
[18:19] I’m sorry. No can do. 抱歉 做不到
[18:21] Excuse me? 你说什么
[18:22] The demand is out there. 邀约到处都是
[18:23] You got to give the people what they want. 我得满足他们的要求
[18:25] People don’t want you. 他们不想要你
[18:27] You’re just the face! 你就是个”替脸”
[18:28] You write it, I be it. 你写文 我代言
[18:31] “I be it”? “我代言”
[18:33] Yeah, I’m giving Jonathan Noble 我为乔纳森·诺伯
[18:34] More of a folksy, down-home charm. 注入了一种亲切 居家的魅力
[18:38] I can’t talk to him anymore. 我没法和他交谈了
[18:40] Your client had a contract with Ms. Semler. 你的委托人和塞姆勒女士有合约
[18:42] $500 for a set of photographs and unlimited use. 五百美元获得你的照片和无限使用权
[18:45] Show me the paperwork that spells at out. 那就给我看看那份合约
[18:48] It was an oral contract. We’ll sue for breach. 那是口头协议 我们要告你违约
[18:51] Sure, as soon as you show me 请便 除非你拿得出
[18:52] The invisible clause that prohibits my client 那份无形协议禁止我的委托人
[18:54] From pursuing a talk show, you can – 商谈脱口秀事宜 否则…
[18:56] The only reason the network approached him 电视网找他的唯一原因
[18:58] Is because of my words. 是因为我的文章
[19:00] You are my intellectual property. 你是我的知识产权
[19:01] Not anymore. 不再是了
[19:03] We petitioned the court earlier this month 本月初我们向法院递交了申请
[19:06] To have Mr. Harris’s name legally changed… 将哈瑞斯先生的名字合法改为
[19:09] To Jonathan Noble. 乔纳森·诺伯
[19:12] The decree was issued this morning. 判决今天已经下达
[19:13] Hi. I’m Jonathan. 你好 我是乔纳森
[19:16] Nice to meet you. 很高兴认识你
[19:23] Psychogenic fugues affect less than 0.2% of the population. 心因性神游只存在于不到0.2%的人群
[19:27] And Daniel is in that 0.2%? 丹尼尔就是那0.2%中的一员
[19:29] Yes. He’s a textbook case. 是的 他是个典型病例
[19:31] Dr. Levenson, in your experience, 莱文森医生 以你的经验
[19:33] Are there any lasting side effects? 这种病有任何后遗症吗
[19:35] No. When it’s over, it’s over. 没有 神游结束就都结束了
[19:37] Someone coming out of a fugue state 从神游状态走出的人
[19:39] Wouldn’t have any diminished physical or mental capacity? 是否会有任何不如以往的身体或精神状况
[19:41] No, he wouldn’t. 不 不会
[19:42] And would there be any impact 那这是否会影响到
[19:44] On that person’s ability to bond with 他与儿子的相处
[19:46] Or take care of his own child? 或者他照顾孩子的能力
[19:47] No. None. 完全没有
[19:52] Thank you. 谢谢
[19:55] Could a psychogenic fugue recur? 心因性神游会复发吗
[19:57] Almost never. 几乎从来不会
[19:58] Yes or no, Doctor. 请回答是或不是 医生
[19:59] Could it happen? 会复发吗
[20:01] It’s possible. 有可能
[20:03] So no warning, out of the blue, 那么说毫无征兆
[20:07] Someone who’s been in one psychogenic fugue 刚刚走出心因性神游的人
[20:09] Could slip into another? 可能病情复发
[20:14] Yes. 是的
[20:16] No further questions. 没有问题了
[20:25] Where’s the research on trademark and copyright statutes? 商标和版权法的调查报告在哪儿
[20:28] You mean the research you had me find 30 seconds ago? 你是说30秒前你让我做的那个调查吗
[20:29] – In my left hand. – My dry cleaning? -我左手拿着 -我的干洗衣物呢
[20:31] – Back seat of your car. – Confirm my lunch? -你的车后座上 -确认我的午餐了吗
[20:33] Trick question. You had me cancel lunch. 陷阱 是你让我取消午餐的
[20:35] You brought in leftover chinese chicken salad 你带了昨晚和 斯吉皮一起晚餐时
[20:36] From your dinner last night with Skippy 剩下的中式鸡肉沙拉
[20:37] Who’s either the kid you used to babysit 他不是你过去照看过的孩子
[20:39] Or your accountant. 就是你的会计师
[20:41] He’s both. 都是
[20:45] And it needs to be refrigerated. 还有 这个得放冰箱
[20:51] Don’t look her in the eye. 别和她对视
[20:53] I just spent the morning 我刚用了一个早上
[20:55] I.M.Ing with a colleague across town. 和城市另一端的同事网聊
[20:57] – Ask me who. – Who? -你猜是谁 -谁
[20:58] Tony’s assistant. 托尼的助手
[21:00] Her boss has lunch reservations today at Letizia 今天她老板在莱蒂亚餐厅定了午餐座位
[21:02] At 1:00. 1点
[21:03] And now, so do you. 现在 你也定了
[21:04] – Oh, you did not. – Did. -你不是吧 -我定了
[21:06] – I can’t. – Can. -我去不了 -去得了
[21:14] So, who is she? 她是谁
[21:15] An out-of-town relative? Does Tony have a sister? 外地来的亲戚吗 托尼有妹妹吗
[21:18] No way does your sister dress like that for lunch. 妹妹不可能穿成那样出来吃午餐
[21:21] The heels and that blouse? 高跟鞋 还有束身低胸衬衣
[21:23] You just don’t unbutton for your brother. 没见过为哥哥解扣子的
[21:24] Actually, Tyra did a whole show about it. 事实上 泰拉做过全套表演
[21:26] Seriously freaky. 太变态了
[21:27] I can’t believe this. 难以置信
[21:29] I am being dumped… 我要被甩了
[21:31] The old-fashioned way – by not calling me back. 老掉牙的手段 不回我电话
[21:33] This never happened to me before. 这从没发生在我身上
[21:35] You mean it’s never happened to Deb. 你是说从没发生在黛比身上
[21:38] D now he’s out with someone else. 现在他和别人约会了
[21:39] Already? 那么快
[21:41] That’s not okay. 这可不行
[21:43] It wouldn’t be okay with Deb. 对黛比而言不行
[21:45] And it is not okay with Jane. 对简而言也不行
[21:47] I’m going in. 我要过去
[21:52] You’re making that up. 一定是你编的
[21:54] No, no, I’m not. Jane? 不 我没有 简
[21:57] Tony! 托尼
[21:59] Wow. I almost walked right past you. 我差点就这么擦肩而过了
[22:02] What are you doing here? 你在这里干什么
[22:03] Eating lunch. 吃午饭
[22:07] Yeah, me too. It’s so weird. 我也是 太奇怪了
[22:10] I’m with Stacy. 我和史黛西一起
[22:17] Hi, I’m Jane. 你好 我是简
[22:19] Oh, I’m sorry. This is, uh, Elisa. 抱歉 这是 这是艾丽莎
[22:21] Elisa, this is Jane. 艾丽莎 这是简
[22:23] Elisa. Elisa… 艾丽莎 艾丽莎…
[22:26] Ugh. You look so familiar. Have we met? 你很眼熟 我们以前见过吗
[22:29] No, I – 没有 我
[22:30] No? 没有吗
[22:31] Well, then I should let you go and enjoy your lunch. 那就不打扰你们了 好好享用午餐咯
[22:35] It was really great seeing you, jane. 很高兴见到你 简
[22:37] I know I owe you a call. 我知道我该回你个电话的
[22:38] A couple. 是好几个
[22:42] But that’s fine. 不过没事
[22:44] Ooh, by the way, Elisa – cute blouse. 顺便说下 艾丽莎 衬衫很可爱
[22:48] So, wait – 对了 等等
[22:49] Have you guys known each other for a while, or… 你俩认识有段时间了吗 还是
[22:51] We just met. 我们刚认识
[22:55] If you’ll excuse me, 抱歉失陪
[22:57] I’m gonna visit the ladies room. 我要去下洗手间
[23:04] You realize you’re making your friend really uncomfortable. 你意识到自己让朋友很不自在吧
[23:07] I’m making my friend uncomfortable? 是我让朋友不自在吗
[23:08] You know what, Tony? 你知道吗 托尼
[23:09] I was looking for some clarity, and that’s all. 我只是想弄清一些事情 仅此而已
[23:10] And now I’ve gotten it. 现在 我想我弄清楚了
[23:12] So when you said you wanted to slow things down, 那么当你说想慢慢来的时候
[23:14] What you meant is that 你的意思其实是
[23:15] You wanted to be seeing people like Elisa. 你想和艾丽莎这样的人约会
[23:17] Jane – 简
[23:18] – No. Really. Thank you. -不 真的 谢谢
[23:19] It is now totally clear. 我彻底明白了
[23:21] Transparent. 一清二楚
[23:22] Okay, sweetie. The car is waiting. 好了 亲爱的 车在等了
[23:24] We have to go. Great seeing you, Tony. 我们得走了 很高兴见到你 托尼
[23:26] Come on. We’re walking. 来吧 我们走
[23:28] How big a disaster? Tell me the truth. 我有多糟糕 告诉我真相
[23:29] – Remember when you died in that car accident? – Yeah. -记得让你丧命的那场车祸吗 -记得
[23:32] This is close. 差不多了
[23:36] Oh, I’m sorry I’m late. I – 抱歉我来晚了 我
[23:37] Jane Bingum. 简·宾格温
[23:39] Welcome to “So you made a big deal that you can dance.” 欢迎来到”舞媚天下”
[23:43] No, no. No, I didn’t. 不不 我没参加
[23:45] Say hello to the judges. 和裁判打个招呼
[23:54] Jane’s recent partner, 简最近的搭档
[23:56] Tony Nicastro, appears to have moved on to the next level. 托尼·尼卡斯罗 已晋级下轮比赛
[23:59] What? 什么
[24:00] So it’s time for you to meet your new partner, 所以现在你该见见新搭档了
[24:02] Someone you know better than you know yourself. 一个对你的了解甚于你自己的人
[24:05] Deb Dobkins! 黛比·德普金丝
[24:09] Jane and Deb will dance the tango. 简和黛比将带来一段探戈
[24:11] Born in the brothels of Buenos Aires, 起源于布宜诺斯艾利斯的妓院
[24:13] A successful tango shows two souls joined as one. 成功的探戈表演要求搭档双方灵魂合二为一
[24:21] What are you doing here? 你在这里干嘛
[24:23] Trying to win this thing. Now be quiet and let me lead. 要想赢就闭嘴 我来领舞
[24:27] Why am I seeing you everywhere – 为什么到处都能见到你
[24:29] In the courtroom, in my office, and now in my dream? 法庭上 办公室里 现在连梦里都有
[24:39] You want to know why you keep seeing me? 想知道为什么总见到我吗
[24:41] Think about it, Jane. What’s tomorrow? 想想吧 简 明天是什么日子
[24:45] Tuesday? 周二吗
[24:46] Yes, and something else. 对 还有呢
[24:48] The Manolo Blahnik sample sale? 莫罗·伯拉尼克[女鞋品牌]样鞋特卖吗
[24:51] And something else? 还有呢
[24:53] I don’t know! 我不知道
[24:54] Hello? It’s only the biggest day of the year! 拜托 一年中最重要的一天
[24:58] Oh, my god. 老天
[25:04] Stacy! Tomorrow’s my birthday! 史黛西 明天是我的生日
[25:08] Yeah. I know. 是啊 我知道
[25:10] I almost totally forgot. 我差点忘了
[25:11] I mean, weren’t you gonna say anything? 我是说 你没什么要说吗
[25:13] We usually spend all month planning it. 我们通常得花一个月时间准备
[25:14] I wasn’t sure if I should remind you. 我不确定是否该提醒你
[25:17] You know, I just figured, 我刚意识到
[25:19] You already celebrated your birthday. 你已经庆祝过生日了
[25:20] As Jane. 作为简
[25:24] So, we’re not gonna do anything? 那我们就什么也不做了吗
[25:26] No. 不做
[25:27] Well, I am. 但我会做点什么
[25:30] W- without me? 不带我吗
[25:33] Grayson is having a little get-together in your honor 格雷森以你名义安排了一个小型聚会
[25:36] At the bar for a couple of Deb’s close friends. 在酒吧 邀请了些黛比的挚友
[25:41] What? I want to go. 什么 我想去
[25:42] I know, sweetie. 我知道 亲爱的
[25:43] And if it were my party, I would totally invite you. 如果这是我的派对 我绝对会请你
[25:47] But, um, Grayson planned it. 但是 是格雷森筹办的
[25:50] Uh, so, it would be weird if I brought you. 所以 要是我带你去会很奇怪
[25:56] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[25:59] So sorry. 非常抱歉
[26:03] It’s unacceptable. 我们无法接受
[26:05] – Late addition. – There was no Bonnie Simon on the witness list. -新增请求 -证人名单中没有邦妮·西蒙
[26:06] We just found her. 我们刚找到她
[26:07] Bonnie knew Daniel Porter when he was in his fugue state. 邦妮和丹尼尔·波特相识于他失忆期间
[26:10] She can testify to his recent character. 她能就他近期的性格状况作证
[26:12] Lindsey Porter knows her husband. 琳赛·波特了解她的丈夫
[26:13] You’d get references on a nanny for your child. 为了自己的孩子你也会找保姆作证不是吗
[26:15] Daniel has been away for nine years. 丹尼尔离开已9年了
[26:18] You’re asking the court to allow a stranger to come in 你在要求法庭允许一个陌生人
[26:20] And share custody of this boy. 分享对这个男孩的监护权
[26:24] I’m going to allow it. 我同意证人出庭
[26:34] I knew Daniel for the last three years, 我认识丹尼尔三年了
[26:36] But I knew him as Tim Smith. 但我认识的是作为蒂姆·史密斯的他
[26:39] And what was the nature of your relationship? 那你们是什么关系
[26:41] We dated, on and off. 我们约会过 分分合合
[26:43] Uh, even lived together for six months before it ended. 在最后分手前 还同居了6个月
[26:47] Would you describe 你是否会用稳定来描述
[26:48] Daniel Tim Smith – as stable? 丹尼尔 蒂姆·史密斯的精神状况
[26:52] I’m not sure. 我不确定
[26:53] Tim had difficulty keeping a job. 蒂姆无法保住一份工作
[26:55] He spent a lot of time at a local bar. 他大部分时间是在当地酒吧里
[26:58] It’s where we met. 我们也是在那里相识的
[26:59] Would you describe the man you knew 就你对他的了解 你会描述他为
[27:01] As a reliable father figure? 一个可靠的父亲吗
[27:02] Your honor? 反对
[27:03] Sustained. 同意
[27:04] Too far, Mr. Resnick. 越界了 雷斯尼克先生
[27:10] Ms. Simon, why would you date someone for three years 西蒙女士 若你认为某人状态不稳定
[27:13] If you believed him to be unstable? 又为何会与其交往达3年
[27:15] I didn’t say he was unstable. 我没有说他不稳定
[27:17] Just anxious, I guess. 只是焦虑吧 我猜
[27:28] Why did I your relationship end? 你们为何分手
[27:30] Objection. Relevance. 反对 无相关性
[27:32] You started it, Mr. Resnick. 是你开的头 雷斯尼克先生
[27:35] I think it ended because of who he was. 我觉得是因为他的本性
[27:38] Tim – well, Daniel – 蒂姆 也就是丹尼尔
[27:41] Was non-committal. 无法做出承诺
[27:42] He didn’t want to settle down. 他不想安定下来
[27:44] He was never entirely in the relationship. 他从未完全投入这段感情
[27:47] It was almost like… 就像是…
[27:49] Almost like there was someone else in his life? 像是他的生命中还有其他人
[27:54] Yeah. Like that. 对 就像那样
[28:03] So I pulled all the caseaw I can find. 我查阅了所有能找的的案例
[28:05] It’s a long shot, 机会不大
[28:06] But I think if we hit them with copyright infringement, 但我认为只要控告他们侵犯版权
[28:09] The Lanham Act, we may have a – 依据兰哈姆法案 我们或许能…
[28:11] Did you even hear a word I just said? 你有没有听到我说的话
[28:13] Yeah. Yeah, yeah. 听了 在听
[28:14] Copyright infringement, Lanham Act – good stuff. 侵犯版权 兰哈姆法 好主意
[28:16] Did you change your tie? 你换领带了吗
[28:17] I’m taking a client to dinner. 我要请个客户吃晚餐
[28:19] My client? 我的客户吗
[28:20] Our client. My firm. 我们的客户 我事务所的客户
[28:22] I brought this case in. I’ve been busting my ass – 是我接的这个案子 我一直忙得团团转
[28:24] Kim, I’m not taking over the case. It’s dinner. 金 我没抢你的案子 就是吃顿饭
[28:26] And I don’t plan on discussing a lot of business. 我也不打算讨论过多关于工作的事
[28:30] What do you think of the tie? 你觉得这条领带怎样
[28:33] I think Jonathan Noble would approve. 我觉得乔纳森·诺伯会喜欢的
[28:37] Let’s hope she does. 希望她喜欢
[28:42] It’s the legal equivalent of a land grab. 这是土地征用中的法律平等
[28:45] We’ll go after him for copyright infringement, 我们将起诉他侵犯版权
[28:47] Use something called the Lanham Act. 依据兰哈姆法案
[28:49] Will it work? 有用吗
[28:50] Well, I have a lot of confidence in your lawyers. 我对你的律师们信心百倍
[28:59] Oh, I’m sorry. 抱歉
[29:00] I didn’t even ask if you wanted more. 我都没问你是否还要
[29:01] What era am I living in, right? 我是生活在哪个年代啊
[29:03] It’s okay. 没事
[29:05] Let’s talk about you. 谈谈你吧
[29:06] When did you know you wanted to be a writer? 你什么时候意识到想当作家的
[29:10] What are you doing? 你干什么呢
[29:12] What do you mean? 什么意思
[29:14] You’re using my own stuff on me. 你在对我施展我教别人的招数
[29:17] Your…Stuff? 你的 招数
[29:19] “The accidental hand caress.” “无意中手部碰触”
[29:20] That’s from my article in April 2007. 出自我的文章 2007年4月
[29:23] Oh, come on. It’s a tiny table. 拜托 桌子这么小
[29:25] “Take charge, then apologize for taking charge.” “主动 然后为主动道歉”
[29:28] You did that with the wine. 酒的事 你就是这么做的
[29:29] That is from my “Road map to the bedroom” Column. 源自我的”通向卧室之路”专栏
[29:33] Shall I go on? 还要我继续吗
[29:34] What can I say? You… Know your stuff. 我还能说什么 你…了解你的招数
[29:37] Is it working? 有效吗
[29:40] No. 没
[29:42] It really isn’t. 真的没用
[29:45] You know, it’s strange 要知道 这很奇怪
[29:46] To be on the receiving end of my own advice. 作为自己所提建议中的接受方
[29:49] Especially coming from you. 尤其是来自于你的时候
[29:51] Why’s that? 为什么呢
[29:52] Well, I always assumed that I was writing 我通常假设我的文章
[29:54] For much younger men. 是针对更年轻的男性
[29:55] The target demographic of the magazine 杂志的目标读者群
[29:57] Is guys in their 20’s. 是20多岁的小伙子
[29:58] Well, if it’s any consolation, 如果能让你感到些许安慰的话
[30:00] I usually date younger women. 我通常和更年轻的女性约会
[30:02] Thanks to you. 但多亏了你
[30:03] You know, there’s a great jazz club right down the road. 这条路上 有个很棒的爵士俱乐部
[30:07] You want to continue this conversation there? 想去那里继续聊聊天吗
[30:09] Look… I appreciate the offer. 听着 谢谢你的邀请
[30:12] But I have a lot of work I got to do. 但我还有很多工作要做
[30:17] Thanks for dinner. 多谢你的晚餐
[30:25] Ooh, I need you to call Judge Mayson’s clerk 我要你给梅森法官的办事员打电话
[30:27] And tell him I want to amend my witness list. 告诉他我要更改我的证人名单
[30:29] On it. But don’t you want to know 明白 不过你不想知道
[30:30] Why I s waiting by the elevator? 为什么我等在电梯边吗
[30:32] Okay, why were you waiting by the elevator? 好吧 你为什么等在电梯边呢
[30:34] Because I have good news. 因为我有好消息
[30:35] Guess who called three times today. 猜猜今天谁打了3次电话来
[30:37] – Who? – Tony. -谁 -托尼
[30:38] I don’t know what happened at lunch yesterday. 我不知道昨天午餐发生了什么事
[30:39] No, no, no. That is not good news. 不 那不是好消息
[30:41] Oh. Then you’re not gonna like the follow-up. 那你也不会喜欢下面的消息
[30:43] Guess who’s waiting in your office. 猜猜谁在你的办公室等你
[30:46] What the hell, Jane? 搞什么鬼 简
[30:48] It’s nice to see you, too. 见到你也很高兴
[30:49] Would you like something to drink? 要不要喝点什么
[30:51] Jane… 简
[30:57] I’m sorry. 对不起
[30:59] But I don’t feel bad about it. 但我并不后悔
[31:00] I mean, maybe I went a little overboard, 或许我是有点过分
[31:01] But I was not the one on a date 但我没有找别人约会
[31:03] When all we were doing was slowing things down. 还假惺惺地说慢慢培养感情
[31:06] You keep saying that – 你还在纠结这句话
[31:07] Were those or were those not your words? 难道这不是你说的话吗
[31:08] You got to let me finish! 你让我说完行不行
[31:11] By all means. Finish. 行啊 说吧
[31:13] It wasn’t a date. 那根本不是约会
[31:16] It was a job interview. 而是面试
[31:18] Her name is elisa powell. 她叫艾丽莎·鲍威尔
[31:20] It was a second interview 那是我的第二轮面试
[31:21] For a job with the U. S. Attorney’s office. 应征检察官办公室律师
[31:23] Well I’m pretty unlikely to get at this point. 好了现在十有八九没戏了
[31:26] Well, now I feel bad about it. 我现在后悔了
[31:28] Wish I could help you out with that. 我难道还应该安慰你吗
[31:30] I am sorry. 对不起
[31:32] Genuinely. 真的
[31:35] You know, but I am not entirely wrong here. 但我并没有完全做错
[31:37] Oh, for god’s sake, you can’t just apologize, can you? 老天 你就是不想道歉 对吧
[31:40] Well, had you bothered to return one of my phone calls, 你要是回一个电话给我
[31:43] I might have known what was going on. 我就能知道怎么回事
[31:44] That doesn’t excuse – 那不是借口
[31:45] I don’t exist well in limbo, Tony. 我不习惯模棱两可 托尼
[31:48] So I just wanted to know where we stand. 我们到底是什么关系
[31:50] Fine. You want to know where we stand? 好 你想知道我们什么关系
[31:52] – Yeah! – It’s over. -对 -结束了
[31:54] W- wait. It’s – it’s over? 等等 结束了
[31:59] Goodbye, Jane. 再见 简
[32:18] She killed him. 她干掉他了
[32:19] What? Who killed whom? 什么 谁干掉谁了
[32:20] Look. Susan just posted this on her blog 15 minutes ago. 看 苏珊15分钟前在博客发表的
[32:26] “While it’s been said that behind every good man” “都说成功的男人背后有个女人”
[32:28] “Is a good woman, the truth – some men don’t exist at all.” “但其实有些男人其实根本不存在”
[32:32] “Jonathan Noble is one of them.” “乔纳森·诺伯就是其中之一”
[32:33] “I’m a 36-year-old woman” “我是一个36岁的女人”
[32:35] “And I’ve been Jonathan Noble since day one.” “一直以来我才是乔纳森·诺伯”
[32:38] She killed and buried Jonathan Noble. 她干掉并葬送了乔纳森·诺伯
[32:40] She’s really 36? 她真有36岁
[32:41] Uh, she wrote that she had an epiphany last night. 她说她昨晚顿悟了
[32:44] It was you, wasn’t it? 是受你启发吧
[32:45] There’s two lawyers on the phone 杜威和皮尔斯事务所
[32:46] From Dewey & Pierce, representing “American Male.” 有两位《美国先生》的代表律师打电话来
[32:49] They want to talk to you. 他们想跟你谈谈
[32:50] Well, which lawyers? 哪两个律师
[32:51] Dewey and Pierce. 杜威和皮尔斯
[32:53] They want to talk about Susan Semler. 他们想谈苏珊·塞姆勒的案子
[32:55] And they don’t sound happy. 他们语气可不太好
[33:05] Your honor, I know this is unusual, 法官大人 我有个特殊请求
[33:08] But I would like to let my client question this witness. 我想让我的委托人亲自提问证人
[33:12] What? 什么
[33:14] You can’t allow that. 这怎么可以
[33:16] What sort of precedent would that be? 这会树下怎样的先例啊
[33:17] I can’t imagine having many more cases like this one, 我不觉得以后还会有很多类似案件
[33:20] So I’m not worried about the precedent. 所以我不担心会树下怎样的先例
[33:23] Proceed. 继续
[33:27] She’s under oath, Daniel. 她宣了誓 丹尼尔
[33:29] What do you want to ask? 你想问什么
[33:42] When did you stop loving me? 你何时开始不再爱我
[33:52] Never. 一直都爱
[33:53] Then why wouldn’t you see me? 那为什么不肯见我
[33:55] Why are we here? 为什么要对质公堂
[33:57] Danny, when your plane crashed, 丹尼 你坠机后
[34:01] I thought my life had ended, too. 我以为我的生活也结束了
[34:05] And believing you were dead all those years, 这些年我一直以为你已经死了
[34:07] Hoping you weren’t, and never knowing – 但又心存希望 却无从得知
[34:09] It’s no way to live. 这让我生不如死
[34:11] And it’s why I want custody of Noah. 所以我想要诺亚的监护权
[34:15] I don’t understand. 我不明白
[34:17] Noah has a full and happy life now. 诺亚现在的生活幸福美满
[34:22] We both do. 我们都很幸福
[34:24] I know it’s not your fault, Danny, 我知道那不是你的错 丹尼
[34:27] But I can’t let you into his life 但既然你有可能再次失忆
[34:29] Knowing that there’s a chance you could just disappear again. 我就不能让你进入他的生活
[34:32] And the doctor said it was possible. 医生也说有这个可能
[34:36] Noah is such a good kid. 诺亚是个很好的孩子
[34:39] You’d be proud of him. 你会为他骄傲的
[34:40] But I can’t risk you breaking his heart… 但我不能冒险让你伤他的心
[34:44] The way you broke mine. 就像你伤我的心一样
[34:49] And maybe you got off lucky. 虽然你幸运躲过劫难
[34:52] Amnesia is one thing, but having you… 遗忘症是一方面 但是不断拥有你
[34:57] …And losing you… 又失去你
[35:00] And then knowing what you lost, it’s… 并且知道你失去的是什么
[35:03] It’s just – it’s too much to ask of someone you love. 这些对你所爱的人来说 太难了
[35:13] so I-I guess that’s it, huh? 看来结果就是这样了
[35:15] The court will let us know when the judge has a decision. 法官作出判决后 法院会通知我们
[35:17] – Hey, dad! – Hey, bud! Oh! -爸爸 -小家伙
[35:25] You want to get out of here? 想不想走了
[35:36] Daniel? 丹尼尔
[35:46] It could be simple breach, 他们可能说你违约
[35:48] Or they could be going for fraud. 或者说你欺诈
[35:49] Whatever happens, you have our full support. 但不管怎样 我们都全力支持你
[35:54] Ms. Semler? 塞姆勒女士
[35:56] Boris Bell. 鲍里斯·贝尔
[35:57] C.E.O. Of Cornet Publishing. 科奈特出版社首席执行官
[35:59] I recognize your name. 久闻大名
[36:01] And yet today is the first time I’m hearing yours. 可我今天才知道你的名字
[36:03] Ms. Semler is prepared to write a letter of apology. 塞姆勒女士准备写一封道歉信
[36:06] I’ve been a fan of this Jonathan Noble from the start. 我从一开始就是乔纳森·诺伯的粉丝
[36:09] Imagine my surprise when I woke up this morning 想想看我今早起来 看了他的博客
[36:10] And read his blog. 有多惊讶
[36:12] Her blog. 应该说她的博客
[36:13] It wasn’t just professionally humiliating. 这不仅是对职业的羞辱
[36:15] It felt personal. 也是对个人的侮辱
[36:16] It really wasn’t meant to – 那篇博文并不是…
[36:18] You should never be published again… 你应该从此被禁止发表文章
[36:19] We don’t think that that would be – 我们觉得这并不…
[36:20] …Was my first thought. 那是我最初的想法
[36:21] Then the response to the column started coming in. 但后来栏目的反响不断
[36:24] Comments on the website, e-mails. 网上评论 邮件不断
[36:25] Sorry, I haven’t been online. 抱歉 我没有上网
[36:28] Well, our readers have been cheering for you. 读者们都对你大家称赞
[36:30] They, uh, understand why you did what you did. 他们理解你为什么这么做
[36:36] I’m prepared to offer you a three-year contract 我准备为你提供一份三年期合约
[36:38] To stay on as a columnist. 继续为该栏目执笔
[36:40] On one condition. 但有个条件
[36:43] You use your own name. Hmm? 用你的真名
[36:50] Judge Mayson’s clerk called. 梅森法官的书记员来过电话
[36:51] She’s ready to rule, but I can’t find Daniel. 她准备做裁决 但我找不到丹尼尔
[36:53] – Call the hotel. – I did. -打电话去酒店 -打了
[36:54] He and his mother checked out an hour ago. 他和他母亲一小时前离开了
[36:56] I talked to a bellman who said he put them in a cab. 一个服务生说 是他送他们上的出租车
[36:59] Call Judge Mayson’s clerk, get him to stall. 打电话给梅森法官的书记员 拖住他
[37:03] – Where’s my expense report? – Filed. -我的开支报告呢 -归档了
[37:06] There’s a copy in your briefcase – 你的公文包里也有一份
[37:07] I never look in my briefcase. 我从来不翻公文包
[37:08] …And on your desk. 你桌上也有
[37:09] – What about my calendar? – Updated. -我的日程表呢 -更新了
[37:11] I alphabetized your call list, cataloged your billables, 我按字母顺序整理了通话单 归类了票据
[37:13] Dusted your computer monitor, and cut up your vegetables. 擦了电脑显示器 修剪了盆栽
[37:15] – Did you remember to – stop! -你记得…-住口
[37:17] O- okay, I-I’ve worked for some control freaks before, 我以前也给一些控制狂干过活
[37:20] Ms. Kaswell, but you take the gold medal. 卡斯维女士 但你绝对是狂人一号
[37:22] A- and the sad thing is, y- you don’t even recognize 最可悲的是 你根本没意识到
[37:24] That you’ve never had a better assistant 你从没招到一个比我好的助理
[37:26] A- and probably never will. 而且可能永远都招不到
[37:27] No temp has ever spoken to me like that before. 没有哪个临时助理像你这样跟我说话
[37:30] Well, clearly they should have. 显然他们早该像我这样
[37:33] How would you feel about being my permanent assistant? 你来做我的正式助理如何
[37:36] $100 more a week. 每周薪水比临工多100
[37:37] Plus dental. 加上牙医费
[37:38] Deal. 成交
[37:42] Bus 4730c will be arriving in 15 minutes. 4730C巴士15分钟后进站
[37:47] 4730c, san luis obispo, 4730C巴士 圣路易斯·奥比斯波
[37:50] will be arriving in 15 minutes. 15分钟后进站
[37:55] Where are you headed? 你要去哪
[37:58] I’m, uh, going to Seattle. 我打算去西雅图
[38:00] I’m gonna stay with my mom for a bit. 跟我妈住一段日子
[38:02] Get myself situated. 安顿好自己
[38:04] You weren’t gonna call? 你不打个电话给我
[38:06] I know I should have. I’m sorry. 我知道应该给你电话 对不起
[38:08] I…I-I just – I was afraid to talk to you before I left. 我只是有些害怕在离开前告诉你…
[38:13] I’m dropping the case, Jane. 我要撤诉 简
[38:15] And I thought you might convince me not to. 我想你可能会劝我不要撤诉
[38:17] You can’t just give up, Daniel. 你不能放弃 丹尼尔
[38:19] Lindsey was right. 琳赛说得对
[38:20] I saw that outside that courtroom in the hallway. 我在法庭外的走廊看得一清二楚
[38:22] I mean, Noah has a family. 诺亚有个美满的家庭
[38:23] Carl’s been there for as long as he can remember. 卡尔从他记事起就在他身边
[38:25] It’s the only father he’s ever known. 他才是诺亚心中的爸爸
[38:28] And I show up, it’s like – 如果我出现
[38:30] It’s like pulling the roof down on him. 就等于拆散了他的家庭
[38:32] He’s your son. 他是你儿子
[38:33] You have rights. 你有权利
[38:35] No, I know. 我知道
[38:36] And maybe some day, when he’s older… 或许等他长大了再说
[38:41] But, well, there’s something else, too. 不过也有其他原因
[38:44] Something I just learned. 我刚得知的事实
[38:46] What? 什么
[38:48] It wasn’t the first time. 那不是第一次
[38:50] When Daniel went into his fugue state nine years ago, 丹尼尔九年前进入神游状态那次
[38:54] It wasn’t the first time. 那不是第一次
[38:56] That happened the summer he was 10. 他十岁那年夏天也发生过
[38:58] He fell off a bike, 他从自行车上摔下来
[38:59] And for three days, he just lost himself completely. 整整三天 他完全失去自我
[39:02] He didn’t know who he was, where he was, or… 他不知道自己是谁 身在何处
[39:06] His memory was gone. 完全失去记忆
[39:08] I didn’t say anything before because I… 我之前只字不提是因为
[39:11] You didn’t want to hurt his chances in court. 你不想影响他胜诉的机会
[39:14] Yes. 对
[39:17] But you had to tell him. 但你必须告诉他
[39:20] Knowing what I know now, 现在我知道了
[39:21] How can I promise anyone I won’t disappear again? 我还怎能保证自己不会再失忆
[39:24] I can’t. 我做不到
[39:26] This is the right thing to do. 我应该离开
[39:28] For everyone. 这对大家都好
[39:29] Well, everyone but you. 除了你
[39:33] It’s been nine years. 已经九年了
[39:35] The world that I lived in has moved on without me. 曾经我生活中的那些人 都已开始新的生活
[39:38] And if I want to move on, 如果我想重新开始
[39:40] Then I guess I just have to let go. 我也只能放手过去
[39:52] So? What do you think? 你觉得怎么样
[39:55] What do I think? 我觉得怎么样
[39:58] Yes. Did Daniel do the right thing? 是啊 丹尼尔做得对吗
[40:01] To let his old life go on without him? 放手让大家继续没有他的生活
[40:04] Well, it sounds like he did the right thing for Daniel. 我觉得对丹尼尔来说是好事
[40:08] But we’re not talking about Daniel, are we? 但你想说的不是他 对吧
[40:19] You’re doing okay. 你现在做得很好
[40:23] You’re pretty strong. 你很坚强
[40:24] You know, normally, 通常呢
[40:25] I might have the urge to hug you, 我会有抱抱你的冲动
[40:29] But all my warm fuzzies went away 但自从你帮金做事后
[40:31] When you told me that you’re working for Kim. 我对你的热情都冷却了
[40:34] Jane, why do you think I took this job? 简 你觉得我为什么接受这份工作
[40:38] I don’t know. 我不知道
[40:39] Come here. 过来
[40:41] I only have one real job, and that’s to look after you. 我唯一真正的工作就是守护你
[40:48] And with that desk right there, 而那张桌子
[40:51] Well, it gives me a front-row seat. 就是照看你的前排座位
[40:58] To Deb, on your 25th birthday. 黛比 在你25岁生日之际
[41:02] Uh, it’s been a little while now, and… 你已离开一段时间 但是…
[41:06] Uh, this should be getting easier, right? 应该会越来越轻松的 对吧
[41:10] I miss you. Your friends miss you. 我想你 朋友们都想你
[41:13] And even though we’re all here celebrating your life, 虽然我们聚在一起为你庆生
[41:17] Our lives are a little less… 但我们的生活却少了一点
[41:21] Sparkly. 生机
[41:24] Yeah. 对
[41:25] It’s all a little less sparkly. 少了一点生机
[41:28] To Deb. 敬黛比
[41:35] Happy birthday, Deb. 生日快乐 黛比
[41:51] ♪ The past is past ♪ ♪昔日已逝♪
[41:54] ♪ You never really gave it a shot ♪ ♪你却从未尝试♪
[41:56] ♪ Maybe you’ll find that ♪ ♪或许你将发现♪
[41:58] ♪ When you come back ♪ 待你回来时
[42:02] ♪ I’ll be all right ♪ ♪我已伤愈♪
[42:06] ♪ On your own again ♪ ♪独自前行♪
[42:08] ♪ Back to where it all began ♪ ♪回到起点♪
[42:12] ♪ The phone don’t ring and the tears, they fall ♪ ♪纵然电话沉寂 眼泪独流♪
[42:15] ♪ But you carry on ♪ ♪仍要大步前行♪
美女上错身

Post navigation

Previous Post: 美女上错身(Drop Dead Diva)第2季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 美女上错身(Drop Dead Diva)第2季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

美女上错身(Drop Dead Diva)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E1213

在线阅读
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13

在线阅读
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S04E13

在线阅读
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S05E13

在线阅读
S06E0102
S06E03
S06E04
S06E05
S06E06
S06E07
S06E08
S06E09
S06E10
S06E11
S06E12
S06E13

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme