时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | See that aspiring model there? | 看见那个满怀抱负的模特没 |
[00:03] | That was me– Deb– | 那就是我 黛比 |
[00:05] | until the day I died. | 直到我死的那天 |
[00:07] | I thought I’d go straight to heaven, | 我以为我会直接上天堂 |
[00:09] | but there was a bit of a mix-up… | 但是出了点小乱子 |
[00:10] | and I woke up in someone else’s body. | 结果我在别人的躯体中醒来 |
[00:13] | So now I’m Jane… | 所以现在我成了简 |
[00:15] | a super-busy lawyer with my very own assistant. | 一名拥有个人助理的超忙律师 |
[00:18] | I got a new life, a new wardrobe, | 我有了新的生活 新的衣着 |
[00:20] | and the only people who really know… | 而唯一知道 |
[00:21] | what’s going on with me | 真相的人 |
[00:23] | are my girlfriend Stacy | 是我的闺蜜史黛西 |
[00:24] | and my guardian angel, Fred. | 还有我的守护天使弗雷德 |
[00:25] | I used to think everything happened for a reason… | 我一直觉得世间万事必有其因 |
[00:29] | and, well, I sure hope I was right. | 好吧 我真希望我没想错 |
[00:40] | Counselor. | 律师 |
[00:44] | Hello, Counselor. | 喂 律师 |
[00:49] | For god’s sake, Counselor, | 天啊 律师 |
[00:51] | do you even know what you’re doing? | 你知道你在干什么吗 |
[00:54] | Are you gonna call any witnesses? | 你需要传唤证人吗 |
[00:56] | Yes… sir. | 是的 先生 |
[00:58] | Y- yes, your honor. I do. | 是…是的 法官大人 我要 |
[01:01] | I am calling my first witness. | 我要传唤我的第一位证人 |
[01:07] | Yes? | 是谁 |
[01:09] | Would my first witness… step right up! | 请我的第一位证人…上前 |
[01:16] | Lovely Deb Dobkins, | 可爱的黛比·德普金丝 |
[01:19] | it’s time to play “What’s the verdict?” | “结果如何”游戏时间到 |
[01:21] | Please, show the witness what she’s won. | 请向证人展示她赢得了什么 |
[01:24] | The moment we’ve been waiting for– | 我们期待已久的时刻… |
[01:27] | What’s behind the curtain? | 帷幕后面是什么呢 |
[01:38] | What was behind the curtain? | 帘子后面到底是什么呢 |
[01:40] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[01:41] | I have had this dream every night for a week… | 这一周我每天都做这个梦 |
[01:43] | and I never get to see what’s behind the curtain. | 但我一直没看到帘子后面是什么 |
[01:45] | Maybe it’s a pony. | 也许是匹小马 |
[01:46] | Or… Ewan McGregor. | 或许…是伊万·麦克格雷格[苏格兰演员] |
[01:48] | Maybe it’s Ewan McGregor riding a pony! | 也许是伊万·麦克格雷格骑着一匹小马 |
[01:50] | – Stacy! – Right. Focus. | -史黛西 -好吧 不瞎扯了 |
[01:52] | I am terrified in these dreams. | 在梦里我很害怕 |
[01:53] | I have no idea what I’m doing in court. | 在庭上我完全不知道该如何是好 |
[01:56] | You know what Dr. Oz would say? | 你知道奥兹医生会怎么说吗 |
[01:57] | These are stress dreams. That’s all. | 这些梦是因为压力太大 就这样 |
[01:59] | – I mean, look at yourself. – Do I have to? | -我是说 看看你自己吧 -可以不看吗 |
[02:01] | You’ve gone into that office every single day… | 你已经连续三个星期 |
[02:03] | and acted all lawyerly for three weeks straight. | 每天都跟律师似的走进那间办公室 |
[02:06] | When have you ever worked this hard? | 你几时这么努力工作过啊 |
[02:08] | Hello. Miami. | 有啊 在迈阿密 |
[02:09] | The “Body Tan” Shoot. | 拍美黑产品广告那次 |
[02:10] | Hello. That was one week. | 拜托 那只有一个星期 |
[02:12] | And you were on a yacht. | 而且你是在游艇上 |
[02:13] | You know what those dreams are telling you? | 你知道那些梦在暗示你什么吗 |
[02:15] | You need a break. | 你该休息一下了 |
[02:16] | Pack a bag, hon. | 收拾一下 亲爱的 |
[02:18] | We’re going on a road trip. | 我们来个公路旅行 |
[02:19] | Palm Springs. | 去棕榈泉 |
[02:20] | I can be ready to go in 15 minutes. | 我十五分钟后就可以走了 |
[02:22] | Really? I thought you had an audition today. | 是吗 我还以为你今天要试镜呢 |
[02:25] | New career strategy. | 新的职业规划 |
[02:26] | I reject them before they reject me. | 在他们拒绝我之前 我先缺席试镜 |
[02:28] | Face it, I’m a model. | 面对现实吧 我是模特 |
[02:30] | No one’s hiring me to act. | 没人会让我演戏的 |
[02:31] | Come on, we leave now, | 快点 我们现在出发 |
[02:33] | we can be neck deep in mud by noon. | 中午之前我们就能泡上泥巴浴了 |
[02:35] | You know what, sold! | 知道吗 我赞成 |
[02:37] | I’m gonna go get dressed. | 我去穿衣服 |
[02:38] | Pick me up at work in an hour. | 一小时之后来我上班的地方接我 |
[02:40] | – No. No work. – It’s payday. | -不 不去上班了 -今天发工资 |
[02:43] | Somewhere in that building, | 在那幢大楼里的某个地方 |
[02:44] | there’s a paycheck with my name on it. | 有张写着我名字的薪水支票 |
[02:45] | And when I find it, | 等我拿到它的之后 |
[02:47] | Palm Springs is on me. | 棕榈泉之旅我请 |
[02:48] | – What do you say? – I say… | -觉得怎么样 -那就… |
[02:50] | see you in an hour. | 一小时后见 |
[02:56] | – Malpractice? – Oh, it gets better. | -治疗不当 -还有更有趣的 |
[02:58] | Malpractice against a shrink. | 告一个心理医生治疗不当 |
[03:00] | And I know how much you love the shrinks. | 我知道你很喜欢心理医生的 |
[03:04] | But it’s your case. | 但这是你的案子 |
[03:06] | Was my case. I’m bowing out. | 曾经是 我退出 |
[03:08] | Conflict of interest. | 我有利益冲突 |
[03:09] | – What was the conflict? – My interest. | -什么冲突了 -我的利益啊 |
[03:12] | I was sitting in the middle of a depo. | 我在宣誓作证的时候 |
[03:14] | You know what I realized? | 知道我意识到什么吗 |
[03:16] | Life is short. | 人生苦短啊 |
[03:18] | This is what I have associates for. | 这就是我雇你的原因啊 |
[03:21] | You have an appearance in 45 minutes. Don’t mess it up. | 四十五分钟后出庭 好好干 |
[03:24] | – Good morning. – Good morning. | -早上好 -早上好 |
[03:27] | Casual Wednesday? | 周三便装日吗 |
[03:29] | Oh. I’ve got a… business trip… in Palm Springs for… | 我要去…棕榈泉…参加一个.. |
[03:37] | Continuing legal education? | 关于法律再教育的商务旅行 |
[03:40] | Yes. That. What you just said. | 没错 就是你说的那个 |
[03:46] | You mind if the new guy rides shotgun on this one? | 你介不介意让那个新人做我副手 |
[03:49] | Good thinking, Kaswell. We can bill him out, | 好想法 卡斯维 给他一次机会 |
[03:51] | and you can show him the ropes. | 你可以教会他点东西 |
[03:53] | Seriously, | 不是吧 |
[03:54] | are all your clothes at the dry cleaners again? | 你又把所有衣服都送去干洗了吗 |
[03:56] | Um, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[03:57] | Let’s get you into something a little less comfortable. | 我给你找件像样点的 |
[03:59] | I’m taking the day off, Teri. | 我要放假一天 泰丽 |
[04:01] | Yeah, right. Since when do you say the words “Day off”? | 是啊 你什么时候学会”放假”这个词了 |
[04:03] | I just came in to get my paycheck. | 我是来拿薪水支票的 |
[04:05] | Speaking of which, | 说到这个 |
[04:06] | where do I get my paycheck? | 我该到哪拿我的薪水支票啊 |
[04:08] | Bingum… | 宾格温… |
[04:10] | you look different. | 你看起来不一样了 |
[04:11] | Did you do something to your hair? | 你是不是做了头发 |
[04:12] | No, I… | 没 我… |
[04:14] | We’ve got a situation. Walk with me. | 有点新情况 跟我来 |
[04:15] | – Follow me. – Bad news, worst news. | -跟上来 -好消息 坏消息 |
[04:17] | – What do you want to hear first? – I… | -你想先听哪个 -我… |
[04:18] | Your friend Judge Summers called this morning. | 你朋友萨莫斯法官今早打电话来 |
[04:20] | She’s vacating the verdict in Mason v. Ocean Park Trucking. | 她要撤销梅森告海洋公园运输公司那个案子的判决 |
[04:23] | – You’ve got to be kidding me! – Is that the bad news? | -开什么玩笑 -这算是坏消息吗 |
[04:24] | Jury misconduct. | 陪审团选择不当 |
[04:25] | Turns out one of the jurors failed to disclose… | 他们当时没发现有一个陪审员 |
[04:28] | a brother-in-law who worked for Ocean Park Trucking. | 是海洋公园运输公司工作人员的的姐夫 |
[04:30] | But Jane kicked ass on that trial. | 但是简那个案子打得很精彩啊 |
[04:32] | That win won you the corner office. | 那个案子帮你得到那间角落里的办公室 |
[04:34] | And how could I forget that? | 我当然忘不了啊 |
[04:35] | Well, you’re gonna have to kick that ass again. | 那你得再杀他们个片甲不留了 |
[04:37] | There’s gonna be a retrial. | 将会有一次复审 |
[04:38] | Judge Summers wants to see you in chambers in an hour. | 萨莫斯法官要你一小时后去见她 |
[04:41] | An hour? No, no, no, no, that’s not gonna work for me. | 一个小时 不行不行 我不能去 |
[04:47] | I know you have the memory of an elephant… | 我知道你有大象的记忆力[指记忆力好]… |
[04:49] | It’s a saying. Not actionable. | 说说而已 别当真 |
[04:51] | I had them pull every transcript, | 我让他们把梅森案初审 |
[04:53] | depo, and motion from the first Mason trial… | 所有的文件 证人证词和法庭申请都找出来了 |
[04:55] | in case there’s anything you need to review. | 说不定有助于你回顾 |
[04:57] | Get to work, Bingum. | 开始工作吧 宾格温 |
[05:02] | Okay, repeat it back to me, from memory this time. | 好吧 凭记忆重复一遍给我听听 |
[05:05] | Carl Mason drove trucks for Ocean Park Trucking. | 卡尔·梅森是海洋公园运输公司的卡车司机 |
[05:07] | He was killed when he fell asleep at the wheel. | 他因为开车的时候睡着了而致死 |
[05:09] | I represent his widow, Annie. | 他遗孀安妮是我的委托人 |
[05:10] | – Angie. – Angie… | -安吉 -安吉… |
[05:11] | – Angie. – Angie. | -安吉 -安吉 |
[05:12] | Angie has a 9-year-old son named Michael. | 安吉有个九岁大的儿子叫迈克尔 |
[05:14] | Without her husband’s income, | 没有她丈夫的收入 |
[05:16] | they were about to be foreclosed on… | 他们的房子差点被银行收回… |
[05:17] | – when you proved in court… – That Ocean Park Trucking | -当时你在法庭上证明… -海洋公园运输公司 |
[05:20] | coerced him into driving dangerous | 强迫他危险驾驶 |
[05:21] | and illegal double shifts. | 以及要求非法加班 |
[05:23] | I won a kick-ass judgment | 我打得他们落花流水 |
[05:25] | and saved their house. | 保住了两母子的房子 |
[05:26] | I’m so good. | 我太厉害了 |
[05:27] | – Any questions? – Just one. | -还有问题吗 -还有一个 |
[05:29] | I just came in ’cause it’s payday. | 我来是因为今天是发工资的日子 |
[05:30] | Do you think all this could wait till next week? | 你觉得这个案子能拖到下个礼拜吗 |
[05:32] | I don’t know. Why don’t you ask them? | 我不知道 你怎么不问问他们 |
[05:38] | Angie and Michael Mason? | 安吉和迈克尔·梅森 |
[05:40] | What are they doing here? | 他们在这干嘛 |
[05:41] | The case is being re-tried, | 案子正在重审 |
[05:42] | which means they never received the money they won. | 也就是说他们没得到他们的钱 |
[05:45] | I’m guessing she’s worried they’re gonna lose their house. | 我想她正在为他们即将失去房子而担心呢 |
[05:48] | – Are they? – No. | -会吗 -不会 |
[05:50] | But they need to hear it from you. | 但是他们希望能从你这里听到这个答案 |
[05:52] | Tell her it’s gonna be all right. | 告诉她 一切都会没事的 |
[06:01] | Jane, I know we should have called first, | 简 我知道我们该先打电话来的 |
[06:02] | but when I got the news– | 但是当我听到那个消息… |
[06:04] | It’s gonna be all right. | 会没事的 |
[06:05] | How can they have another trial? | 他们怎么再审一次呢 |
[06:07] | We already won. | 我们已经赢了啊 |
[06:08] | Well, we’re gonna win again. I promise. | 我们会再赢一次的 我保证 |
[06:28] | Clearly, I am missing something here. | 很明显 我没有搞清情况 |
[06:30] | I don’t understand. | 我搞不懂 |
[06:31] | What I’m saying is, | 我想说的是 |
[06:32] | maybe we could push the trial just a few days… | 也许我们可以把审讯推后几天… |
[06:35] | I understand what a continuance is, Ms. Bingum. | 我懂诉讼延期的意思 宾格温女士 |
[06:39] | What I don’t understand is why you’re asking for one. | 我不懂的是你为什么这么要求 |
[06:41] | Well, first of all, I need time to prepare. | 首先 我需要时间准备 |
[06:43] | Prepare? What’s to prepare? | 准备 有什么好准备的 |
[06:45] | It’s like giving birth. | 这就跟生孩子一样 |
[06:46] | I’ve never actually done that. | 我还真没生过 |
[06:48] | The point is, it is a re-trial. | 很简单 这是重审 |
[06:49] | You’ve already done it once. | 你已经准备过一遍了 |
[06:51] | And besides, you’re the most thoroughly | 而且你是我认识的律师里 |
[06:53] | prepared lawyer I know. | 准备得最充分的了 |
[06:56] | I’m sure you’re really good at stuff, too. | 我敢肯定你也是有强项的 |
[06:59] | Honestly I really need a mental health day. | 说实话 我需要一个心理健康日 |
[07:01] | I’m supposed to be on my way to the desert. | 我本来应该在去沙漠的路上了 |
[07:03] | – Counsel. – My best friend, Stacy, | -律师 -我最好的朋友史黛西 |
[07:05] | is in my office right now… | 正在我办公室里… |
[07:06] | with a cooler and | 带着冷饮箱 |
[07:06] | an iPod loaded with road-trip music. | 和装满公路旅行音乐的IPod播放器 |
[07:08] | Is there something wrong with you? | 你是不是有毛病 |
[07:10] | I mean, in the head, in the noggin, upstairs? | 我是说脑袋瓜是不是出了问题 |
[07:13] | What? No. | 什么 没啊 |
[07:15] | – I heard you got shot. – It’s true. I did. | -我听说你被枪击了 -的确如此 |
[07:20] | Did it affect your ability to reason, your judgment? | 不会是影响你的推理还有判断吧 |
[07:23] | Nope. Total flesh wound. | 没有 完全是皮外伤 |
[07:24] | Didn’t even feel it. | 现在都没感觉了 |
[07:27] | If you say so. | 随你怎么说 |
[07:29] | My calendar is a mess. | 我的日程排得一团糟 |
[07:31] | I want this off my docket. | 我希望尽快处理这个案子 |
[07:33] | We start immediately. | 我们马上开始 |
[07:33] | Get out of my office. Have a lovely day. | 你们可以出去了 过得愉快 |
[07:40] | “Mental health day.” | “心理健康日” |
[07:44] | I’d like a mental health month. | 我还想来个心理健康月呢 |
[07:47] | Maybe a year. | 心理健康年更好 |
[07:48] | Somewhere in the islands, string bikini, a thong… | 到某个小岛上 穿着比基尼和丁字裤 |
[07:52] | a guy named Wong. | 还有个姓王的男人 |
[07:54] | For the first year, Jake and I had the kind of marriage | 第一年 杰克和我的婚姻 |
[07:57] | that made our friends jealous. | 让我们的朋友们都羡慕不已 |
[07:58] | Until his second personality emerged? | 直到他第二人格出现吗 |
[08:01] | Believe me, I know how that sounds. | 相信我 我知道这听起来很怪 |
[08:03] | Dissociative identity disorder. | 分离性人格识别障碍[精神分裂] |
[08:05] | – You’re familiar with it? – Very familiar. | -你很熟悉吗 -非常熟 |
[08:07] | Really? | 是吗 |
[08:09] | I watched a lot of “All My Children” | 我学法律的时候 |
[08:09] | when I was studying for the bar. | 看了很多集《我的孩子们》 |
[08:11] | I know it seems far-fetched. | 我知道听起来有点牵强 |
[08:13] | But trust me, it is real. | 但是相信我 这是真的 |
[08:14] | Simon could not be more different than Jake. | 西蒙跟杰克完全不一样 |
[08:16] | Simon is the man he turned into? | 西蒙是他转变出来的那个人格吗 |
[08:19] | Jake is your basic Type-A, adventure-seeking… | 杰克是典型A型男 喜欢冒险 |
[08:22] | “Let’s climb the Matterhorn this summer” frat boy. | “今年夏天我们去爬马特洪峰吧” 那种男孩 |
[08:24] | That’s the guy I fell for. | 那才是我爱上的人 |
[08:26] | Simon should work for the I.R.S. | 西蒙该去国税局工作 |
[08:28] | He’s cranky. He hates people, | 他脾气古怪 厌恶与人交往 |
[08:30] | spends all day in the library… | 整天呆在图书馆 |
[08:32] | will only eat foods that are white. | 只吃白色食物 |
[08:34] | You know the type? | 你知道那种类型的人吗 |
[08:36] | I’ve dated them. | 我有跟这种人约会过 |
[08:38] | If he were a dwarf, | 如果他是七个小矮人之一 |
[08:39] | he’d be grumpy. | 他就是脾气火爆那个 |
[08:40] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[08:40] | I would come home from work, | 我上班回家 |
[08:42] | and I wouldn’t know which guy I was getting. | 都不知道要面对的是哪个人 |
[08:43] | I found this Dr. Farrar who specialized in this condition… | 我发现法拉尔医生专门治疗这种情况… |
[08:47] | and I convinced Jake to go. | 我说服杰克去她那看看 |
[08:48] | She treated him for six months, | 她治了他六个月 |
[08:50] | and she got rid of one of the personalities, all right… | 她的确是去掉了一个人格 |
[08:52] | the wrong one. | 但却去错了 |
[08:53] | So now you’re stuck with Simon? | 所以你现在不得不和西蒙一起生活 |
[08:55] | 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. | 每天二十四小时 一周七天 |
[08:58] | Why do you think I’m suing? | 不然我怎么会告他 |
[09:00] | – Um, we’ll be right in. – Okay. | -我们一会儿就进去 -好吧 |
[09:04] | You sure about this? | 你肯定要这么干吗 |
[09:06] | Psychiatric malpractice is always a gamble… | 心理治疗不当一直以来就是一场赌博 |
[09:08] | but we limit our scope to negligent treatment… | 但是我们把范围定在疏忽治疗 |
[09:10] | I think we’ve got a pretty strong case. | 我想我们胜算不小 |
[09:12] | You’re the boss. | 你是老板 |
[09:14] | Not yet. But someday. | 还不是呢 但总有一天会是的 |
[09:19] | This is a waste of my time. | 这简直是浪费我时间 |
[09:21] | Your honor, you haven’t even heard… | 法官大人 你还没有听… |
[09:22] | That’s why we’re moving for summary judgment. | 这就是我们提议即决审判的原因 |
[09:24] | It seems to me Dr. Farrar did exactly | 看起来法拉尔医生 |
[09:25] | what she was supposed to do. | 已经做了她分内的事 |
[09:26] | She was given a patient with multiple personalities | 她治疗一个患有多重人格的病人 |
[09:28] | and she sent back a patient with a single personality. | 结果就是病人现在只有一个人格了 |
[09:31] | With all due respect, that’s not the whole thing… | 恕我直言 事情远不止… |
[09:32] | I’m inclined to grant defense’s motion on summary judgment. | 我倾向于辩方即决审判的提议 |
[09:35] | Your honor, we’d like to amend the complaint. | 法官大人 我们想更改控诉理由 |
[09:37] | – Excuse me? – We’re not suing for malpractice. | -什么 -我们不告治疗不当 |
[09:39] | Then what exactly are you suing for? | 那你们到底要告什么 |
[09:43] | Wrongful death. | 不当死亡 |
[09:45] | Are you kidding me? | 开什么玩笑 |
[09:47] | – No one died! – Counselor. | -没有人死 -辩方律师 |
[09:50] | Now, hear me out, your honor. | 法官大人 请听我说完 |
[09:52] | The man that Selette Garner fell in love with | 斯莱特爱着的男人 |
[09:54] | no longer exists. | 消失不见了 |
[09:55] | His thoughts, his hopes, his memories…all gone. | 他的思想 希望以及回忆…都不在了 |
[09:57] | Everything that made Jake Garne, | 能够定义杰克·加纳的一切 |
[09:59] | Jake Garner has been extinguished. | 完全消失了 |
[10:01] | So it’s not a joke, your honor, | 这不是个笑话 法官大人 |
[10:02] | not to our client. | 对我们委托人来说绝对不是 |
[10:03] | Jake Garner is dead. | 杰克·加纳死了 |
[10:05] | Dr. Farrar is responsible. | 法拉尔医生要对其负责 |
[10:10] | You’ve got my attention. | 我很感兴趣 |
[10:11] | You cannot be serious. | 你不是说真的吧 |
[10:12] | I’ve just adjudicated six bankruptcies | 我刚裁定了六起破产 |
[10:14] | and two zoning disputes. | 和两起划区纠纷 |
[10:15] | Finally, something interesting. | 终于来了点有意思的了 |
[10:16] | – Your honor… – Don’t “Your honor” Me. | -法官大人… -别说了 |
[10:17] | I want to see if there’s a case here. | 我想听听能不能立案 |
[10:19] | I’m agreeing to a brief evidentiary hearing. | 我同意开一个简短的听证会 |
[10:21] | Witnesses tomorrow. | 明天传唤证人 |
[10:32] | Fred. The mail’s on the floor. | 弗雷德 信都掉地上了 |
[10:34] | Who is she… | 她是谁… |
[10:35] | and why does she make me feel the… way I feel? | 为什么她让我有…那种感觉 |
[10:40] | Who, Stacy? | 谁 史黛西吗 |
[10:42] | Oh, no, no, no, no. We are not doing this. | 不行不行不行 这可不行 |
[10:45] | You are here for me, Fred. | 弗雷德 你来这是因为我 |
[10:46] | You’re not supposed to be ogling my friends. | 你不能色咪咪的盯着我朋友看 |
[10:48] | Are you even allowed to ogle? | 你能色咪咪的盯着别人吗 |
[10:49] | Isn’t that against guardian angel rules? | 难道不会违反守护天使条例吗 |
[10:52] | I’ve heard about physical attraction before. | 我之前有听过身体上的吸引 |
[10:53] | Chemically, I– I understand it… | 化学上说 我明白… |
[10:55] | but I’ve never experienced it. | 但是我还没亲身体验过 |
[10:57] | What, you’ve never had a crush? | 什么 你没喜欢过别人 |
[10:59] | U- up there, all I meet are dead people. | 在上面碰到的都是死人 |
[11:01] | Well, forget it, okay? Stacy’s out of your league. | 想都别想 你和史黛西不是一个档次的 |
[11:04] | You’ll be setting yourself up for a world of hurt. | 你这是自讨苦吃 |
[11:06] | No, no. Y- you don’t understand. I- I look at this… Stacy… | 不不 你不了解 看到史黛西 |
[11:09] | and I- I can’t help it. | 我就忍不住 |
[11:10] | I want to– I want to do her grocery shopping. | 我 我想要帮她购物 |
[11:13] | I want to– I want to reroof her house. | 我 我想要帮她翻修房顶 |
[11:15] | I want to hunt animals and… | 我想为她打猎 |
[11:17] | – bring her the meat. – Okay, I don’t have time for this, Fred. | -把肉交给她 -我没时间听你说这些 弗雷德 |
[11:20] | But I’m telling you– It’s never gonna happen. | 但是告诉你吧 你没机会的 |
[11:23] | So just… keep your meat to yourself. | 你就把肉留给自己吧 |
[11:29] | Really no road trip? | 真的不去旅行了 |
[11:31] | I’m sorry. She wouldn’t postpone it. | 抱歉 她不肯推迟 |
[11:33] | I tried everything, and she got all judge-y on me. | 我尝试说服她 她却对我不理不睬 |
[11:37] | But at least you could go to your audition. | 但至少你可以去参加试镜了 |
[11:39] | Already missed it. | 已经错过了 |
[11:41] | Hey, Grayson didn’t see you, did he? | 格雷森没看到你吧 |
[11:43] | I’ve been hiding in here the whole time. | 我一直躲在这里 |
[11:45] | But sooner or later, | 但是迟早 |
[11:46] | you’re gonna have to explain how we know each other. | 你要和他解释我们是怎么认识的 |
[11:48] | I pick later. | 我选迟一点 |
[11:52] | Here. Um… I was gonna wait until we got to Palm Springs… | 这个 本想等我们到了棕榈泉 |
[11:56] | to show you this… | 再拿给你看的 |
[11:59] | – I made the paper! – There’s a “But”. | -我上报纸了 -但是 |
[12:01] | – Don’t freak out. – Okay. | -别激动 -好的 |
[12:05] | – That’s not me! – Mnh-mnh. | -那不是我 -是的 |
[12:07] | They put in the wrong picture? | 他们放错了照片 |
[12:09] | Why does this always happen? I can’t even die right. | 这事为什么总发生在我身上 死都死得不明不白 |
[12:12] | Don’t worry. We’ll fix it. | 别急 能解决 |
[12:13] | I found some awesome pictures of you. | 我找到一些你的超赞照片 |
[12:15] | We’ll take one of these down | 我们选一张 |
[12:16] | to the paper and make them rerun it– Look. | 送到报社 让他们重发 看吧 |
[12:19] | Spring break in Cabo. | 在卡波的春假 |
[12:22] | That was the best. | 最爽的假期 |
[12:24] | What about this one in the hot tub? | 这张在热浴缸的怎么样 |
[12:26] | I mean, that would make an amazing obituary photo. | 这张绝对可以成为最佳讣告照片的 |
[12:29] | I don’t know. It’s my final photo. | 我不确定 我最后的照片 |
[12:32] | A lasting impression. I just want it to be… dignified. | 给世人最后的留念 我想要端庄一点 |
[12:36] | And it will be. | 没问题 |
[12:38] | They can totally photoshop a bikini back on you. | 让他们给你PS上一件比基尼就行了 |
[12:44] | I am going to go home, crank up my thermostat… | 我现在回家 把空调温度调高 |
[12:47] | and pretend I’m in the desert. | 假装自己身处沙漠 |
[12:59] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[13:01] | Whew. I… | 我… |
[13:03] | Some guardian angel. | 算什么守护天使 |
[13:04] | How could you let them screw up my obituary? | 怎么能让报社把我的讣告照片弄错呢 |
[13:08] | The last time I talked to Carl was the night of the accident. | 我上一次和卡尔说话是在事发当晚 |
[13:12] | He was in Santa Fe, and he called to tell us… | 他在圣塔菲 他打电话告诉我们 |
[13:14] | that he would see us the following day. | 明天我们就会见面 |
[13:16] | Because he missed you? | 因为他很想念你吗 |
[13:18] | Because his boss was insisting | 因为他的上司强迫 |
[13:19] | that he push on through to L.A. | 他加急赶回洛杉矶 |
[13:21] | – Objection, your honor. Hearsay. – Yeah, I don’t think so. | -反对 法官大人 道听途说 -我不这么认为 |
[13:24] | This would be a hearsay exception | 这算是破例 |
[13:25] | seeing as how Carl Mason is unavailable… | 因为卡尔·梅森已经身亡 |
[13:27] | due to him being dead. | 无法出庭作证 |
[13:29] | – Overruled. – Nice try. | -驳回 -想的美 |
[13:32] | 16 hours of driving | 驾驶16小时 |
[13:33] | violates the department of transportation’s… | 违背了交通局关于 |
[13:35] | “Hours of service” Regulation, is that right? | “工作服务时间”条例 是这样吗 |
[13:38] | Yes. | 是的 |
[13:39] | There’s an 11-hour limit. My husband knew that. | 规定11小时为上限 我丈夫知道的 |
[13:42] | But the company didn’t care. | 但是公司根本不在乎 |
[13:43] | They had what they called “priority runs”… | 他们有个所谓的”优先运送” |
[13:46] | and Carl’s boss used to encourage Carl and the others… | 卡尔的上司总是鼓动卡尔和其他员工 |
[13:49] | to drive 16, 18 hours at a time. | 连续驾驶16甚至是18小时 |
[13:52] | And by “Encourage”, you mean… | 你说”鼓动” 你是指 |
[13:54] | They said if he couldn’t meet the deadline, | 他们说如果司机不能在截至日期前抵达 |
[13:57] | regardless of regulations… | 不管条例怎么说 |
[13:58] | he shouldn’t bother coming back to work. | 司机就别想保住工作了 |
[14:01] | That’s why he was driving all night, to save his job. | 那就是他彻夜驾驶的原因 为了保住工作 |
[14:08] | Your witness. | 该你提问了 |
[14:11] | I just have one question, Mrs. Mason. | 我只有一个问题 梅森女士 |
[14:13] | Who was it that fell asleep behind the wheel? | 是谁握着方向盘睡着了 |
[14:16] | Was it your husband, | 是你的丈夫 |
[14:18] | or was it Ocean Park Trucking Incorporated? | 还是海洋公园运输公司 |
[14:20] | – My husband. – Redirect, your honor. | -我的丈夫 -重新提问 法官大人 |
[14:23] | Who tucks your son in at night, | 是谁晚上给你的儿子盖被子 |
[14:24] | you or Ocean Park Trucking Incorporated? | 你还是海洋公园运输公司 |
[14:26] | – Your honor. – You started it, Mr. Sebell. | -法官大人 -你开的头 西贝尔先生 |
[14:29] | You can answer the question. | 你可以回答问题 |
[14:32] | I do. Now it’s just me. | 是我 现在也只有我了 |
[14:35] | Just you. | 只有你 |
[14:38] | Does Michael still ask about his dad? | 迈克尔还会问起他的爸爸吗 |
[14:42] | Every night. The same question– | 每晚都问同一个问题 |
[14:45] | “When’s dad coming home?” | “爸爸什么时候回家” |
[14:52] | Counselor, are you okay? | 律师 你还好吧 |
[14:55] | I need a moment. | 我需要稳稳情绪 |
[15:07] | And what do you tell him? | 你是怎么告诉他的 |
[15:10] | I tell him that his dad is always with him… | 我告诉他爸爸会一直守护着他 |
[15:13] | always loves him… | 一直爱他 |
[15:15] | and I pray to God that as he gets older, | 我也向上帝祈祷 当他长大的时候 |
[15:17] | Michael doesn’t forget his father. | 迈克尔不会忘了他的父亲 |
[15:19] | He won’t. | 他不会的 |
[15:22] | You’ve got to be kidding me! Your honor! | 这是在开玩笑吧 法官大人 |
[15:24] | Objection! | 反对 |
[15:25] | Counsel’s using a flagrant | 控方律师公然使用 |
[15:27] | display of emotion to try and sway the jury! | 感情牌 试图争取陪审团的同情 |
[15:29] | – No more questions. – Um, counsel, approach please. | -没有问题了 -律师 请到法官席前 |
[15:34] | I’m sorry. It’s just… | 很抱歉 实在是… |
[15:36] | This isn’t dinner theater. | 这可不是晚宴话剧 |
[15:39] | Are you on some kind of medication? | 你是不是服用了什么药物 |
[15:42] | Is this post-traumatic stress? | 是创伤后遗症吗 |
[15:44] | No. It’s just so sad. | 不 就是很伤心 |
[15:47] | This little kid… And he won’t see his father. | 这小孩 看不到他的父亲了 |
[15:51] | It just– it gets you. | 会让你很难过的 |
[15:54] | I do not know what is going on with you, Jane. | 我是不知道你到底怎么了 简 |
[15:56] | But turn off the waterworks | 但是别再哭了 |
[15:58] | and pull yourself together, okay? | 控制好自己的情绪 听见没 |
[16:00] | The last thing that you want is another mistrial. | 再一次无效审判可不是你想要的 |
[16:03] | – Are we clear? – Yes. | -明白了吗 -是的 |
[16:06] | Good. | 很好 |
[16:10] | Counselor, please show the court | 律师 请向法庭展示 |
[16:12] | what’s behind the curtain. | 帘子后面的物品 |
[16:38] | It’s obvious. | 很明显 |
[16:40] | The dream means the Jane | 这个梦意味着 |
[16:41] | in you is trying to destroy the Deb in you. | 你身体里的简试图毁掉黛比 |
[16:44] | – No, come on. – And she’s succeeding. | -拜托 -她要成功了 |
[16:46] | – That’s not true. – It’s a little true. Think about it. | -谁说的 -是这样 你想想 |
[16:50] | The only reason we’re not in Palm Springs right now… | 现在我们不在棕榈泉度假的唯一原因 |
[16:52] | is ’cause you had to work at your job. | 就是你必须要工作 |
[16:54] | I’m trying to help my client and her kid. | 我要帮助我的客户和她的孩子 |
[16:56] | – Sue me for caring. – Sue yourself. | -告我有爱心吧 -你自己告吧 |
[16:58] | – You’re the lawyer. – You know something? | -你是大律师 -知道吗 |
[17:00] | The only reason you wanted to go to Palm Springs… | 你想去棕榈泉的唯一原因是 |
[17:02] | was because you need an excuse to miss another audition. | 你需要一个逃避试镜的借口 |
[17:05] | – Take that back. – No, admit it. | -把这话收回去 -不 你承认吧 |
[17:07] | You are terrified of making the model-to-actress leap. | 你不敢从模特进阶到演员 |
[17:09] | That is so not true. | 那不是真的 |
[17:12] | It’s a little true. | 是这样的 |
[17:14] | So, you think about that. I’m gonna be late. | 你好好想想吧 我要迟到了 |
[17:18] | Have a good day, Jane. | 祝你过得愉快 “简” |
[17:29] | Fred, what are you doing here? | 弗雷德 你来干什么 |
[17:32] | I’m a messenger. It’s my job. I deliver stuff. | 我是个信使 我的工作是收发东西 |
[17:38] | Uh, here. I got your check. | 给你 我带来了你的支票 |
[17:42] | You could have given this to me at the office. | 你可以在办公室交给我的 |
[17:44] | I figured you might need it immediately. | 我想你可能急着用 |
[17:45] | I’m thoughtful that way. | 我很贴心的 |
[17:47] | Fred, go back to the office. | 弗雷德 给我回办公室 |
[17:49] | Don’t do this. | 不要这样 |
[17:52] | Did we get a new UPS guy? Where’s Pedro? | 我们换快递员了吗 佩特罗去哪了 |
[17:54] | Um, hi. Uh, Stacy, right? | 你好 史黛西 是吧 |
[17:57] | I’m Fred. You probably remember me from Jane’s office. | 我是弗雷德 你可能在简的办公室见过我 |
[17:59] | You’ve probably heard her talk about me. | 你可能听她说起过我 |
[18:01] | No. | 没有 |
[18:02] | Kind of, uh, keep everything running over there. | 我是掌控大局的人 |
[18:05] | I coordinate document delivery and retrieval. | 我负责文件的分发和取回 |
[18:09] | He’s a messenger, who was just leaving. | 他是个信使 他要走了 |
[18:11] | Uh, but before I do, I was wondering if you would like… | 我走之前 我想知道你是否愿意 |
[18:14] | to share a meal with me… At a- a nice restaurant. | 和我共进午餐 在一家高级餐馆 |
[18:18] | I can pay. | 我请客 |
[18:20] | Oh, you’re asking me out. So sweet. | 你在约我 真可爱 |
[18:23] | I’m sorry. I’m just not in that place right now. | 抱歉 我现在没心情 |
[18:26] | Say hi to Pedro for me. | 代我向佩特罗问好 |
[18:30] | What– What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[18:32] | That’s just… something we say. | 这是我们说话的方式 |
[18:35] | So, when do you think she’s gonna be in that place? | 那么 她什么时候会有心情 |
[18:39] | Never, Fred. | 不会有的 弗雷德 |
[18:40] | She’s saying she’s never going to be in that place. | 她说的是她永远都不会有那个心情 |
[18:58] | – Mr. Parker. – I heard there was blubbering. | -帕克先生 -听说你在庭上哭了 |
[19:00] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[19:01] | Judge Summers called. She was not happy. | 萨莫斯法官来电话了 她很不爽 |
[19:03] | It wasn’t blubbering. I may have showed emotion. | 不是哭 我不过是流露了真情 |
[19:06] | You know why I hired you, Bingum? I watched you in court. | 知道我为什么雇你吗 宾格温 看你在庭上 |
[19:09] | You were rock solid without any of the other nonsense– | 你稳如磐石 不耍任何小手段 |
[19:12] | The drama, the blubbering. | 不搞戏剧化 哭诉之类的 |
[19:14] | I’m still rock solid. Feel these arms. | 我还是磐石 摸摸我的胳膊 |
[19:21] | Whatever you did with this trial the first time, do it again. | 第一次审判怎么拿下的 给我再拿下一次 |
[19:24] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[19:25] | Apparently, I won this trial last time with a whistle-blower. | 显然 我上次赢了是因为有一个告密者 |
[19:28] | He goes back on the stand today. | 今天他会再次作证 |
[19:30] | By the end of the day, the trial will be over. | 今天之内 这案子就能解决 |
[19:32] | No more emotion. | 不会感情用事了 |
[19:33] | Make it so. | 最好这样 |
[19:37] | “Feel these arms”? | “摸摸我的胳膊” |
[19:43] | Not only did I do nothing wrong, | 我不但没有做错 |
[19:45] | my treatment was so successful… | 我的治疗非常有疗效 |
[19:47] | I’m submitting this case to psychiatric journals. | 这个案例都刊登在几家心理学杂志上了 |
[19:49] | Did your protocol follow the | 你的治疗过程 |
[19:51] | American Psychiatric Association guidelines? | 是否遵循美国心理学协会的标准 |
[19:53] | To a “T”. | 相当符合 |
[19:55] | Your witness. | 该你提问了 |
[19:57] | Dr. Farrar, when Selette Garner first came to see you… | 法拉尔医生 当斯莱特·加纳第一次见到你 |
[20:01] | did you tell her you could help her husband? | 你是否告知她你会帮助她的丈夫 |
[20:03] | Yes, I diagnosed dissociative | 是的 我诊断出他 |
[20:04] | identity disorder and told her I could treat him. | 患有分离性人格识别障碍 我说我能治好 |
[20:07] | Did you tell her that you would restore Jake… | 你有说过你能保留杰克 |
[20:09] | her husband’s personality, that you could get rid of Simon? | 她丈夫的这部分 去掉西蒙这部分吗 |
[20:12] | I did. | 我说过 |
[20:13] | Is the fact that you failed miserably | 你这次惨痛的失败的案例 |
[20:15] | going to be in the first paragraph of your journal article? | 会不会写入你文章的第一段呢 |
[20:17] | Your honor. | 法官大人 |
[20:18] | – It’s a good question. – I did not fail. | -问的很好 -我没有失败 |
[20:21] | During the course of treatment, I discovered that Jake… | 在治疗的过程中 我发现杰克 |
[20:23] | the personality that Selette first met, | 斯莱特第一次碰到的那个人格 |
[20:25] | was not the original personality. | 不是原本那个人格 |
[20:27] | Jake was an elaborate and long-standing construct. He– | 杰克是一个复杂 长期存在的构造 他 |
[20:31] | He never really existed. | 他其实并不存在 |
[20:33] | Simon was the original personality. | 西蒙是其原始的人格 |
[20:36] | I did my job. I cured him. | 我完成了治疗 我治好了他 |
[20:42] | When your patient paid for his visits… | 当你的病人为疗程付费的时候 |
[20:45] | what name did he sign on his checks? | 他在支票上写的是什么名字 |
[20:48] | Jake Garner. | 杰克·加纳 |
[20:49] | And his medical consent form, same thing, Jake Garner? | 他的治疗同意书上也签的是 杰克·加纳 |
[20:52] | – That’s right. But you have to– – Then tell me. | -是的 但是 -那么请你告诉我 |
[20:54] | If Jake Garner wasn’t a real person, | 如果杰克·加纳不是一个真人 |
[20:56] | if he was a construct, as you say… | 如果他是个构造 如你所说 |
[20:58] | how is the consent form he signed even valid? | 他签署的治疗同意书如何生效的 |
[21:01] | And haven’t you committed fraud | 而你是不是因为兑现支票 |
[21:03] | by cashing those checks? | 犯了欺诈罪呢 |
[21:10] | No further questions. | 没有问题了 |
[21:11] | I look forward to reading your article, doctor. | 我期待拜读你的文章 医生 |
[21:51] | Jane? | 简 |
[21:53] | I’m– I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[21:55] | I– I didn’t think you were here. | 我不知道你在这儿 |
[21:57] | – I- I didn’t think– – She took a good picture. | -我没想到 -她很上镜 |
[22:01] | She was beautiful. | 她很美 |
[22:09] | Hello, hello. Am I interrupting? | 打扰一下 现在不方便吗 |
[22:12] | No. | 没有 |
[22:13] | Jane, your face is all red. Are you… blushing? | 简 你脸都红了 你是在害羞么 |
[22:18] | No. I was… | 不 我只是 |
[22:21] | running laps earlier. | 刚跑完步 |
[22:23] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[22:25] | Um, Parker wanted to know if | 帕克想问 |
[22:27] | we were free for dinner, | 我们晚上是否可以一起吃饭 |
[22:28] | update him on the case. 8 o’clock? | 谈谈案子的进展 八点 |
[22:29] | Sure. | 当然 |
[22:31] | Excuse me. I’m due in court. | 不好意思 我要上庭了 |
[22:32] | You might want to get an ointment or cream. | 你应该涂点软膏或乳液什么的 |
[22:35] | She is unbelievable! | 她真是谎话连篇 |
[22:37] | – What? – “Dinner with Parker.” | -什么 -“和帕克吃饭” |
[22:38] | That girl is like a venus flytrap… with boobs. | 那女人就像是有胸部的捕蝇草 |
[22:42] | Parker never has dinner with associates. | 帕克从没和同事吃过饭 |
[22:48] | Mr. Sagansky, thank you for joining us again. | 斯堪斯基先生 谢谢你能再次出席 |
[22:51] | How long did you work as a truck driver | 你为海洋公园运输公司 |
[22:53] | for Ocean Park Trucking? | 工作多久了 |
[22:54] | Nine years. | 9年 |
[22:55] | And do you recognize the | 你能认出 |
[22:57] | president of Ocean Park Trucking in this room? | 在座哪位是海洋公园运输公司的董事长吗 |
[22:59] | Yeah, that’s Mr. Hall, right there. | 能 哈尔先生 就在那儿 |
[23:02] | And sitting next to him? | 他旁边的那位呢 |
[23:04] | That’s Gary Monroe, V.P. of our operations. | 加里·曼洛 我们公司的副董事长 |
[23:07] | Mr. Sagansky, is it true | 斯堪斯基先生 |
[23:09] | that on at least six different occasions… | 曼洛先生是否至少6次 |
[23:11] | Mr. Monroe threatened to fire you | 威胁要开除你 |
[23:13] | if you refused to drive an illegal double shift? | 如果你拒绝非法加班 |
[23:20] | No. | 没有 |
[23:21] | And isn’t it true that– | 那他是否… |
[23:24] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[23:26] | I said no. | 我说没有 |
[23:27] | No, he didn’t threaten to fire you | 难道他没有先后6次 |
[23:30] | on six different occasions? | 威胁要开除你吗 |
[23:33] | No, he didn’t. No one at that | 不 他没有 公司从没有人 |
[23:34] | company ever asked me to drive a double shift. | 让我连着开两班车 |
[23:39] | Do you maybe want to take a | 你需不需要休息一下 |
[23:40] | moment and try answering that question again? | 再来重新回答一下这个问题 |
[23:42] | Objection. Asked and answered. Twice. | 反对 已回答两次了 |
[23:45] | Yeah, I can count, counselor. | 我会数数 律师 |
[23:48] | Sustained. | 反对有效 |
[23:49] | But your honor, he’s… | 但法官大人 他 |
[23:52] | Permission to treat Mr. Sagansky as a hostile witness. | 请求列斯堪斯基先生为敌意证人 |
[23:55] | Proceed. | 批准 |
[23:56] | 10 months ago, you sat in this room and testified… | 10个月之前 你坐在这里并且指证 |
[23:58] | that executives at Ocean | 海洋公园运输公司 |
[23:59] | Park Trucking told you to break regulations… | 的执行官让你违反规定 |
[24:01] | and coerced you into driving illegal double shifts. | 强迫你接受非法加班 |
[24:03] | Were you lying then, or are you lying now? | 是你当时在撒谎 还是现在正在撒谎 |
[24:06] | 10 months ago, I was a mess… | 十个月前 我心中一团乱麻 |
[24:08] | because my friend Carl had been killed… | 因为我的朋友卡尔被杀了 |
[24:12] | and I was looking for someone to blame. | 我希望有人能为此负责 |
[24:15] | – Are you kidding me?! – Counsel. | -你们是在耍我吗 -律师 |
[24:17] | But, your honor, aren’t you gonna do anything about this? | 但法官大人 你难道要坐视不管吗 |
[24:20] | – Objection. – We’re gonna take a recess. | -反对 -准备休庭 |
[24:22] | What?! No! It’s all in the transcript! | 什么 不 聆讯记录中都有 |
[24:25] | This isn’t fair! | 这不公平 |
[24:25] | How much did they pay you to change your story? | 他们用多少钱收买你的 |
[24:27] | Your honor, objection. | 法官大人 反对 |
[24:28] | Uh, Ms. Bingum? I am warning you. Zip it. | 宾格温小姐 我警告你 别说了 |
[24:31] | Me?! What about him?! | 我 那他呢 |
[24:33] | This witness is, quite obviously, a big, fat, fricking liar. | 这个证人很明显是个又肥又坏的大骗子 |
[24:37] | – Okay, that’s it. – And if you can’t see it… | -好了 行了 -如果你没看出来 |
[24:39] | you might as well trade in | 你还是把那 |
[24:40] | that polyester robe for a big fuzzy muumuu! | 法官袍换成毛绒绒的穆穆袍吧[夏威夷妇女穿的长装] |
[24:42] | Enough, okay?! | 够了 说完了吗 |
[24:43] | Bailiff, take Ms. Bingum into custody! | 法警 拘捕宾格温小姐 |
[24:46] | – I’m holding her in contempt. – What? | -以藐视法庭之罪 -什么 |
[24:51] | What? | 什么 |
[24:53] | What did I say? | 我说错什么了 |
[25:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:04] | I’m not talking to you. | 我不要和你说话 |
[25:06] | What are you gonna do, hold your breath till I leave? | 怎么 你准备憋气憋到我走吗 |
[25:11] | Come on. | 好了 |
[25:12] | You know, I always thought that you | 我虽然一直认为 |
[25:14] | could have a little more passion in the courtroom… | 你在法庭上缺少点激情 |
[25:16] | but I think you overcompensated. | 但这次过头了 |
[25:18] | You know what happened in court today wasn’t fair. | 你知道刚刚发生的事情不公平 |
[25:21] | “Fair”? | “公平” |
[25:23] | Do you remember the summer you clerked for me? | 你还记得你做我助理的那个夏天吗 |
[25:26] | Um… vaguely. | 记不太清楚了 |
[25:29] | The Turner case. | 特纳的案子 |
[25:31] | I planted a flag. Equal pay for equal work. | 我下了判决 同工同酬 |
[25:34] | I was overturned on appeal. That wasn’t fair. | 却在上诉时被推翻 那才是不公平 |
[25:37] | – Remember what you told me? – Vaguely. | -记得你说什么吗 -记不清楚了 |
[25:40] | That the system was about due process. | 你说制度看重的是法定诉讼程序 |
[25:42] | That if I wanted fair, I should go to a fairgrounds. | 如果我想要公平 我该去露天广场[字面意义为公平之地] |
[25:45] | I said that to you? Did you slap me? | 我竟然这么说 你有没有扇我 |
[25:49] | No. But maybe I should have. | 没有 但也许当时我该扇一下 |
[25:55] | You’re going through something, aren’t you? | 你一定遇到什么事了吧 |
[25:58] | You’re not the same. | 你变了一个人似的 |
[26:00] | I’m not. | 我不是同一个人了 |
[26:02] | You want to tell me about it? | 你想说说吗 |
[26:05] | You wouldn’t believe me if I did. | 说了你不会相信的 |
[26:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:12] | I’m gonna have to keep you in here till about 9:00. | 我会把你关到9点 |
[26:15] | Otherwise, everyone’s gonna think I’ve gone soft. | 不然其他人还以为我心软呢 |
[26:18] | After that, have someone | 之后 找个 |
[26:19] | from your firm come and sign you out, all right? | 你们事务所的人来保你出去 好吗 |
[26:22] | But Jane… think about getting some help. | 简 你得找个人帮助你 |
[26:27] | I’ll see you in court. | 法庭见 |
[26:37] | Uh, I apologize on Parker’s behalf. | 我代表帕克向你道歉 |
[26:39] | His last-minute text cancelation– | 他在最后一秒发短信说不来 |
[26:41] | very tacky. | 太不够意思了 |
[26:42] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[26:43] | Well, we’ll just get even– order | 那我们就 |
[26:44] | the most expensive things on the menu and bill him. | 点菜单上最贵的菜来报复他吧 |
[26:46] | If you’d still like to eat. | 如果你还想一起吃的话 |
[26:48] | I’m not gonna turn down a free meal. | 我可不会拒绝免费的晚餐 |
[26:50] | Um, may we have the wine list, please? Thank you. | 可以给我们一份酒单吗 谢谢 |
[26:53] | So… I guess we just update each other. | 看来我们已经了解案子的新进展了 |
[26:57] | Your case seems to be going well. | 你的案子似乎十分顺利 |
[27:00] | Thanks to you. Wrongful death? Stroke of genius. | 多亏了你啊 非正常死亡 神来之笔 |
[27:03] | When we win, I’ll make sure Parker knows. | 我们赢了之后 我会告诉帕克的 |
[27:05] | – Oh, it’s fine. You don’t have to. – Oh, don’t do that. | -没事 不用的 -别那样 |
[27:08] | Quietly competent doesn’t make partner. | 不明争只暗斗是成不了合伙人的 |
[27:12] | Did that just sound really cutthroat? | 这句话是不是很冷血 |
[27:14] | No. | 不 |
[27:16] | Okay, you need to work on your poker face. | 好吧 你还是多练练怎么说谎吧 |
[27:20] | Sorry, I should get that. It might be Parker. | 对不起 我得接电话 可能是帕克 |
[27:23] | Oh, just let it go. I can’t imagine what he– | 不用管他啦 我真不知道 |
[27:25] | Hello? | 你好 |
[27:27] | Jane? Is everything all right? | 简 有什么事吗 |
[27:30] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[27:36] | Can people actually kill themselves with shoelaces? | 鞋带真能用来自杀吗 |
[27:38] | I’ll let you know. I’m so sorry I ruined your night. | 我试完告诉你 不好意思毁了你的约会 |
[27:41] | – Jane, it’s fine. – No, I- I tried Teri. | -简 没关系 -不 我打过电话给泰丽 |
[27:43] | I even tried the new mailroom guy. | 我甚至还找了收发室的新人 |
[27:45] | Stop apologizing. | 别道歉了 |
[27:46] | You didn’t ruin anything. Parker never even showed. | 你什么都没有破坏 帕克没有出现 |
[27:50] | You don’t say. | 可不是吗 |
[27:52] | You really called him a liar to his face… | 你真的在法庭上 |
[27:55] | right in the middle of court? | 当面说他是骗子了 |
[27:57] | Actually, I think my exact words were… | 实际上我说的是 |
[27:59] | “Big, fat, fricking liar”, | “又肥又坏的大骗子” |
[28:01] | but I’d have to check the transcript. | 但我得查一下聆讯记录 |
[28:03] | And then I have to burn the transcript. | 然后把它烧了 |
[28:05] | Hey, you showed the jury you cared. | 你表现出你对案子很关心 |
[28:07] | Yeah, I cared so much I got thrown into jail. | 是啊 都表现到牢里去了 |
[28:10] | At the end of the day, it doesn’t matter. | 算了 大晚上的就不提了 |
[28:14] | I have no idea how I’m gonna win this case. | 我真是想不出打赢这场官司的办法了 |
[28:17] | Without my whistle-blower… | 如果没有内部的揭发者 |
[28:18] | How do you prove they are big, fat, fricking liars? | 要怎么证明他们是又肥又坏的大骗子呢 |
[28:23] | Sometimes you don’t have to prove it at all. | 有时候你用不着去证明 |
[28:25] | – Remember trial advocacy? – Are they a band? | -记得审判辩护吗 -是个乐队吗 |
[28:28] | Funny. | 真幽默 |
[28:30] | You don’t always have to prove that they’re liars. | 你不需要证明别人是骗子 |
[28:32] | You just have to get them to believe that you can prove it. | 你只需要让别人相信你能够证明这一点 |
[28:35] | Sometimes, it’s not about the law at all. | 有时候 这些和法律无关 |
[28:37] | Sometimes… | 有时候 |
[28:40] | – It’s just acting. – Exactly. | -只是演戏 -没错 |
[28:46] | – What? – Oh, nothing. | -怎么了 -没什么 |
[28:50] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[28:52] | I don’t know if I’m ever gonna get used to you– | 我还不习惯你 |
[28:56] | to people– talking to me like I’m a lawyer. | 人们把我当律师看待 |
[29:01] | If we’re being honest… | 如果你要我掏心掏肺的话 |
[29:04] | I still feel like a fraud every time I step into a courtroom… | 我上庭的时候仍然觉得我只是穿着 |
[29:08] | like I’m wearing my dad’s suit, and it’s all pretend. | 我爸的西装 好像只是在假装 |
[29:12] | Except it’s not, not to my clients. | 但我不能对我的委托人假装 |
[29:16] | Well, then it’s a good thing they’ve got you. | 那他们有你是他们的幸运 |
[29:24] | – This is a terrible idea. – No, it’s not. | -这主意太糟了 -不 一点也不糟 |
[29:28] | Hey, think of it as an acting job. | 就当这是在演戏 |
[29:31] | This could help me win my case. | 而且还能帮我打赢官司 |
[29:33] | Okay, how do I look… | 好吧 怎么样 |
[29:35] | like the owner of a small business? | 像老板娘吗 |
[29:38] | Yeah… sure… | 恩 当然 |
[29:41] | in a porno movie. | A片里的老板娘 |
[29:43] | All right, come here. We can work with this. | 好吧 稍微弄一下就好了 |
[29:45] | I don’t know, Jane. I think you were right. | 我不知道 简 我觉得你说得对 |
[29:48] | I keep skipping auditions, ’cause… | 我一直逃避试镜 是因为 |
[29:50] | what if I’m a model who can’t act? | 万一我只是花瓶不会演戏呢 |
[29:53] | Listen to me. You are Cameron Diaz, not Cindy Crawford. | 听着 你是卡梅隆·迪亚兹[美国影星] 不是辛迪·克劳馥[名模] |
[29:57] | Cameron Diaz, not Cindy Crawford. | 卡梅隆·迪亚兹 不是辛迪·克劳馥 |
[30:00] | Cameron Diaz, not Cindy Crawford. | 卡梅隆·迪亚兹 不是辛迪·克劳馥 |
[30:03] | Oh, here you go. I even made you a business card. | 好了 我给你做了一张商务名片 |
[30:06] | Oh, I love props! | 我最爱小道具了 |
[30:14] | – Excuse me! – Yes. | -打扰一下 -什么事 |
[30:15] | – Are you Mr. Monroe? – Yes, I am. | -你是曼洛先生吗 -是的 |
[30:18] | I own a small produce company… | 我经营一家小型农产品企业 |
[30:20] | and we have what I’d call a shipping emergency. | 现在面临运货危机 |
[30:24] | – How can I help you, Ms. Barnett? | -有什么我可以帮你的吗 巴奈特小姐 |
[30:25] | I have 1,500 South American cantaloupes… | 我有1,500个南美香瓜 |
[30:27] | sitting on a dock in San Pedro that | 滞留在圣佩德罗的码头上 |
[30:28] | need to be in Chicago by 6:00 p.m. tomorrow night… | 必须在明晚六点送到芝加哥 |
[30:31] | or I lose my biggest client. | 不然我就会失去我最大的客户 |
[30:33] | -6:00 p.M. 2,000 miles. – Yeah. | -明晚六点 2千英里 -对 |
[30:38] | That’s cutting it a little bit close. | 还是找个近一些的地方吧 |
[30:40] | Please, Mr. Monroe. I’m desperate. | 拜托 曼洛先生 我已经无计可施了 |
[30:44] | Can you help me get my melons to Chicago? | 你能帮我把我的香瓜送到芝加哥吗 |
[30:49] | My name is Simon, Simon Dewey. | 我是西蒙 西蒙·杜伊 |
[30:53] | You’ve had that name and personality how long? | 你以这个名字及这一人格生活了多久 |
[30:56] | Since I was born. | 从出生到现在 |
[30:57] | Who is Jake Garner? | 杰克·加纳是谁 |
[30:59] | Jake was a born frat boy, you know? | 杰克是那种兄弟会男孩 |
[31:03] | Loved a good dirty joke, | 喜欢黄色笑话 |
[31:05] | everybody’s best friend, you know? | 和所有人都称兄道弟 |
[31:08] | Well, did very well with women. | 当然也很会泡妞 |
[31:11] | And… Jake met Selette the summer after graduation. | 杰克在毕业后的那个夏天遇见了斯莱特 |
[31:16] | It was Jake who proposed. | 是杰克求婚的 |
[31:19] | When did Simon– Or when did you– re-emerge. | 那西蒙或者你什么时候又重新出现了呢 |
[31:22] | Well, after the wedding, | 结婚后 |
[31:23] | when things calmed down and they mo– | 当一切都安顿好 他们 |
[31:26] | Uh… we moved… | 我们搬家之后 |
[31:28] | I started showing up again. | 我又出现了 |
[31:31] | And it was then that she sent me to… | 也就是那时她让我去 |
[31:35] | see Lois. | 找露易丝看病 |
[31:38] | I mean, uh, Dr. Farrar. | 我是说法拉尔医生 |
[31:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:48] | So you’re Simon pretty much all the time now. | 所以你现在大部分时间是西蒙 |
[31:51] | And Jake is nowhere to be seen. | 而杰克却不见了 |
[31:54] | Why do you suppose that is? | 你觉得为什么会这样呢 |
[31:56] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[31:57] | Maybe it’s because of Dr. Farrar’s treatment. | 也许是因为法拉尔医生的治疗吧 |
[32:00] | Dr. Farrar got rid of Jake. | 法拉尔医生帮你摆脱了杰克 |
[32:02] | She made it safe for me to… | 是她帮助我 |
[32:05] | assert myself. | 维持我的个性 |
[32:07] | How did she do that? | 她是怎么做到的 |
[32:08] | It was a combination of medication and intensive sessions. | 一系列的药物治疗以及强化训练 |
[32:13] | She, uh– she told me it was okay for me to be myself. | 她 她告诉我可以大胆做自己 |
[32:16] | She– She showed me compassion. | 她对我表示同情 |
[32:19] | In her office? | 在她的办公室里吗 |
[32:25] | Did Dr. Farrar– Did Lois– | 法拉尔医生 露易丝 |
[32:28] | ever show you compassion outside of her office? | 有没有在办公室外对你表示同情 |
[32:31] | Remember, you’re under oath. | 记住 你是发过誓的 |
[32:33] | Yes or no– Did you ever see your doctor | 你有没有在办公室之外 |
[32:36] | outside of the office? | 见过你的医生 |
[32:39] | Yes. | 有 |
[32:41] | Just one more question. | 还有一个问题 |
[32:43] | Are you sleeping with your psychiatrist, Simon? | 你和你的医生上床了吗 西蒙 |
[32:45] | – Is that why she got rid of Jake? – Objection, your honor! | -她是不是因此才赶走杰克的 -反对 法官大人 |
[32:47] | – It’s a fair question! – Do not answer that! | -这是个合理的问题 -别回答 |
[32:49] | You bitch! | 你个贱人 |
[32:50] | I sent you my husband so you could help him, | 我让我丈夫找你是让你帮他 |
[32:52] | and you slept with him?! | 你居然和他上床 |
[32:53] | Never. I only slept with Simon. | 没有 我只和西蒙睡过 |
[32:54] | I never touched Jake. | 我从来没碰过杰克 |
[32:55] | Oh, well, guess what, doc?! They share a penis! | 那我告诉你 医生 他们共用一个”小弟弟” |
[32:58] | Ladies, ladies. Come on, | 女士们 女士们 好了 |
[32:59] | there’s enough of this to go around. Ooh. | 不要太关注我的”小弟弟” |
[33:02] | Jake? | 杰克 |
[33:04] | How you doing, baby? | 最近怎么样 宝贝 |
[33:05] | Show’s over people! | 演出结束了 同志们 |
[33:07] | I want to see counsel in my chambers now! | 双方律师跟我来内庭 马上 |
[33:12] | Even if she slept with him, and I’m not stipulating it– | 就算她和他睡了 而且那也不一定 |
[33:15] | She just admitted it in open court. | 她刚在法庭上承认了 |
[33:17] | The fact that her husband isn’t dead is our defense. | 但是她的丈夫确实没有死 |
[33:19] | Enough, both of you. | 够了 都别说了 |
[33:22] | As entertaining as this has been, | 作为法官已经没法再 |
[33:23] | there’s only so much a judge can take. | 忍受这出闹剧了 |
[33:24] | I’ve reached a decision. Mr. Browers is right. | 我作了决定 布拉尔先生没错 |
[33:27] | I don’t see wrongful death here. | 非正常死亡并不存在 |
[33:29] | Thank you, your honor. | 谢谢 法官大人 |
[33:30] | That case will not be moving forward. | 这个案子就到此为止了 |
[33:32] | In which case, we wish to refile malpractice. | 既然如此 我们将以玩忽职守起诉 |
[33:34] | – Excuse me? – Dr. Farrar didn’t kill anyone… | -你说什么 -法拉尔医生没有杀人 |
[33:37] | but she did sleep with her patient. | 但她却睡了她的病人 |
[33:39] | I don’t know about you, | 我不知道你怎么想的 |
[33:40] | but that sure sounds like malpractice to me. | 但是我听着这确实是医疗不当 |
[33:42] | File the paperwork. | 递交文件 |
[33:43] | We’ll hear witnesses Monday morning. | 我们周一早上听取证人的证词 |
[33:45] | Thank you, your honor. | 谢谢你 法官大人 |
[33:49] | Come on, babe… | 别这样 宝贝儿 |
[33:50] | I know it’s complicated, but we can figure this out. | 我知道这很复杂 但是我们能解决的 |
[33:52] | – Forget it, Jake. – Actually, it’s Simon. | -省省吧 杰克 -实际上 是西蒙 |
[33:55] | Oh, well, Simon, Jake, whatever. | 好吧 西蒙 杰克 随你便 |
[33:59] | It’s over. I’m breaking up with both of you. | 我们玩完了 我要和你们两个都分手 |
[34:03] | Should we see | 我们是不是应该去看看 |
[34:04] | if she wants us to handle the divorce? | 她是否想要我们打离婚官司 |
[34:06] | There’s not enough money in the world. | 钱总是赚不完的 |
[34:10] | My name is Gary Monroe. | 我叫加里·曼洛 |
[34:11] | I am the vice president of operations | 我是海洋公园运输公司的 |
[34:13] | for Ocean Park Trucking. | 副董事长 |
[34:13] | Mr. Monroe, are you familiar | 曼洛先生 你了解 |
[34:14] | with the department of transportation’s | 交通局关于 |
[34:16] | “Hours of service” Regulations? | “工作服务时间”的规定吗 |
[34:18] | Of course. It’s my job to be. | 当然 这是我职责所在 |
[34:20] | And how often would you say you encourage your drivers– | 那么你多久会鼓励一次你的驾驶员们 |
[34:23] | Or coerce them– To break those regulations? | 或者说强迫他们 违背那些规定 |
[34:26] | Never. | 从来没有过 |
[34:27] | At Ocean Park Trucking, we | 在海洋公园运输公司 |
[34:28] | value the safety of our drivers above all else. | 我们视驾驶员的生命安全高于一切 |
[34:30] | Even if that means you can’t deliver on time for a client? | 即使那意味着不能为客户准时送货 |
[34:33] | Ms. Bingum, you’re not listening. | 宾格温女士 你根本没在听 |
[34:35] | We wouldn’t even accept a job in the first place… | 如果那份任务意味着要违反交通局的规定 |
[34:37] | if it meant we had to violate D.O.T. Regs. | 我们一开始就不会接的 |
[34:40] | – Really? – Yes, really. | -真的吗 -是的 真的 |
[34:43] | Are we done? | 我们聊完了吗 |
[34:46] | Counsel? | 控方律师 |
[34:48] | Look, we know what’s going on here. | 听着 我们都知道这是怎么回事 |
[34:49] | This is a big waste of everybody’s time. | 这简直是在浪费大家的时间 |
[34:51] | Is it, now? | 现在还是吗 |
[35:03] | Mr. Monroe, do you recognize | 曼洛先生 你认得 |
[35:04] | the woman who just entered the courtroom? | 刚刚走进法庭的这位女士吗 |
[35:06] | Objection. We received no notice of an additional witness. | 反对 我们没有接到有额外证人的通知 |
[35:09] | She’s not a witness, your honor, not yet. | 她不是证人 法官大人 还不是 |
[35:12] | For now, think of her as exhibit “A”. | 现在 把她看作1号证物吧 |
[35:15] | Stacy Barrett, step right up! | 史黛西·巴奈特 请上前来 |
[35:17] | Your honor, this is trial by ambush. | 法官大人 这是突袭审讯 |
[35:20] | This is the first we’ve heard of any Stacy Barrett. | 这是我们第一次听到什么史黛西·巴奈特 |
[35:23] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[35:24] | Then why does your witness look like | 那为什么你的证人 |
[35:25] | he’s about to pass out? | 看上去快要昏倒了 |
[35:26] | I suspect he’s familiar with her. | 我猜他认得她 |
[35:29] | Did you need some water, Mr. Monroe? | 要来点水吗 曼洛先生 |
[35:34] | Counsel, is there a problem? | 辩方律师 有问题吗 |
[35:39] | Your honor, we’d, uh– We’d like a short recess. | 法官大人 我们申请短暂休庭 |
[35:43] | Fine. We’ll take 10 minutes. | 好 我们休庭10分钟 |
[35:47] | Welcome back, counselor. | 欢迎回来 控方律师 |
[35:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:58] | Seems there’s going to be a | 看起来海洋公园运输公司的 |
[35:59] | change in management at Ocean Park Trucking. | 管理层要有人事变动了 |
[36:02] | Hall and Monroe are out, | 哈尔和曼洛被开除了 |
[36:04] | and your check is on its way. | 你的支票快到了 |
[36:07] | We– we can stay in our house? | 我们能留在自己家里了 |
[36:10] | Honey, you can add a second story. | 亲爱的 你还可以再加盖一层楼 |
[36:13] | I know I’ve said this before, | 我知道我已经说过了 |
[36:14] | but thank you again, Jane. Thank you. | 但是再次感谢你 简 谢谢 |
[36:17] | Well, I’m glad I could help… again. | 很高兴我能再次帮上忙 |
[36:22] | Take care of each other. | 照顾好彼此 |
[36:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[36:31] | So? | 结果是 |
[36:32] | That’s a good feeling. | 感觉真不错 |
[36:36] | Tell me about the settlement. Same as last time? | 快告诉我和解金额 和上次一样吗 |
[36:38] | – More or less. – More or less? | -或多或少吧 -多了还是少了 |
[36:42] | Well, take the first figure… | 用第一次的数额 |
[36:45] | and double it. | 然后翻倍 |
[36:47] | – Not bad. – Now double it again. | -不错嘛 -现在再次翻倍 |
[36:50] | Really? | 真的假的 |
[37:00] | Oh, Mr. Parker, how was poker last night? | 帕克先生 昨晚的扑克牌之夜如何 |
[37:03] | Don’t ask. Never ask. | 别问了 再也别问 |
[37:05] | The guy hasn’t missed a | 那家伙10年来都没有错过 |
[37:06] | Thursday night poker game in, like, 10 years. | 周四晚的扑克牌之夜 |
[37:09] | You got to admire that commitment. | 你必须钦佩那种坚持 |
[37:24] | Haven’t seen you around all day. | 一整天都没见到你了 |
[37:29] | I won my case. | 我打赢了官司 |
[37:31] | I heard. | 我听说了 |
[37:33] | – What’s wrong? Are you mad at me? – Nah. | -怎么了 你在生我的气吗 -不是 |
[37:43] | What you said before about Stacy, that she’s… | 关于史黛西 你之前的说法 |
[37:46] | out of my league… | 我配不上她 |
[37:48] | it was– it was harsh. | 太伤人了 |
[37:51] | But I guess it’s true. | 但是我想你说的对 |
[37:53] | Fred, I– I didn’t mean it. | 弗雷德 我不是那意思 |
[37:55] | No. Yeah, you– you did. | 不 没错 你是那个意思 |
[37:58] | And I should have listened to you the first time. | 我从一开始就应该听你的 |
[38:00] | No. I didn’t use the right words. | 不是 我用词不当 |
[38:03] | I– I wasn’t being sensitive to… | 我没能照顾你的感受 |
[38:08] | Fred, I haven’t known you very long. | 弗雷德 我认识你的时间不长 |
[38:11] | I’m not exactly sure what you are, let alone who. | 我都不太清楚你是什么 更别说你是谁了 |
[38:13] | But from what I can tell, you’re in a league of your own. | 但是就我所知 你属于一个独特的档次 |
[38:17] | And sooner or later, you will find a girl who wants… | 迟早 你会找到一个 |
[38:22] | season tickets to that league, to your league and… | 愿意进入你的世界的女孩 |
[38:26] | okay, I know I’m smart now, | 好吧 我知道我现在变聪明了 |
[38:28] | but I’m not making sense, am I? | 但是我还是没讲清楚 对吧 |
[38:30] | I’m just confused… | 我只是很困惑 |
[38:34] | and it hurts. | 很受伤 |
[38:35] | What about this– the sea is filled with many fish. | 这么说怎么样 天涯何处无芳草 |
[38:38] | Yeah, s- stop. Look, I- I– | 是的 停 听着 |
[38:41] | I know I’m– I’m supposed to be your guardian angel. | 我知道 我本该是你的守护天神 |
[38:43] | But I’m new here… | 但是我初来乍到 |
[38:46] | and you kind of have to be mine a little bit, too. | 你也该稍微做下我的守护天使 |
[38:52] | Just tell me. | 告诉我 |
[38:54] | Could someone like me ever wind up with someone like… | 像我这样的人最终能得到一个女孩像 |
[38:58] | I mean, is– Is it really… impossible? | 我的意思是 这真的不可能吗 |
[39:02] | Look at me, Fred. Anything’s possible. | 看看我吧 弗雷德 一切皆有可能 |
[39:07] | * I’m coming home * | *我回到家* |
[39:17] | Hey. I was just trying to I.M. You. | 嘿 我正要联系你呢 |
[39:19] | God, that was a good day, huh? | 天啊 今天真是不错 是不是 |
[39:21] | I’m still buzzing. | 我还在回味呢 |
[39:22] | Parker was never coming to dinner last night, was he? | 帕克昨晚不会去吃饭的 对吧 |
[39:24] | What? Of course he was. No, he just… | 什么 他当然会 他只是 |
[39:26] | Kim, it wasn’t a question. I know. | 金 这不是个问句 我都知道了 |
[39:29] | Well, I- I wanted to… | 我 我想要 |
[39:34] | Um… I wanted to have dinner with you, and– | 我想要和你共进晚餐 |
[39:37] | You thought you had to manipulate me into going? | 你认为你可以这样摆布我吗 |
[39:40] | It’s kind of my default. | 是我耍了手段 |
[39:42] | Yeah? How’s that working for you? | 是吗 结果又如何呢 |
[39:47] | I lost Deb less than a month ago. | 我刚失去了黛比不到一个月 |
[39:49] | I don’t need to be manipulated right now. | 目前不需要别人来摆布我 |
[39:53] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[39:57] | The thing is, if you had just called and asked… | 事实上 如果你直接打电话问我 |
[39:59] | “Hey, you want to grab something to eat?” | 说”嘿 你想出去吃点东西吗” |
[40:01] | I would have said yes. | 我会答应的 |
[40:02] | * Oh, my god * | *哦 我的上帝* |
[40:06] | * I nearly * | *我几乎* |
[40:14] | I am telling you, I was so good. | 我要告诉你 我太棒了 |
[40:16] | I was in the moment. I actually believed… | 完全入戏了 我确实相信 |
[40:19] | I had 1,500 rotting melons in San Pedro. | 我在圣佩德罗有1500个要腐烂的西瓜 |
[40:22] | If there was an academy award for | 如果奥斯卡有扮演悬而未决的诉讼案里 |
[40:23] | best produce company president in a pending lawsuit… | 农业公司总裁的最佳演员奖 |
[40:26] | you’d totally be nominated. | 你肯定会被提名的 |
[40:27] | Nominated? I’d totally win. | 被提名 我必然会赢的 |
[40:33] | Whoo-hoo! | 太棒了 |
[40:35] | I’m so sorry about Palm Springs. | 关于棕榈泉 我很抱歉 |
[40:38] | I’ll try not to let work get in the way of everything. | 我会努力不让工作妨碍到每件事的 |
[40:41] | Palm Springs will always be there. | 棕榈泉一直都在那 |
[40:43] | What about next week? | 下周如何 |
[40:46] | Any day but Wednesday. | 除了周三哪天都可以 |
[40:47] | I have an audition, and I’m going. | 我有个试镜 我会去参加的 |
[40:51] | To you. To making the leap. | 敬你 跨出转型的一步 |
[40:53] | To Cameron Diaz. | 敬卡梅隆·迪亚兹 |
[40:57] | Oh, my God. I totally forgot. | 天呐 我忘记的一干二净 |
[40:59] | Look. Today’s. They reran your obituary. | 看 今天的报纸 他们重刊了你的讣告 |
[41:04] | Stace, you are the best. | 史黛西 你最好了 |
[41:06] | How did you do this? | 你怎么做到的 |
[41:08] | Me? I don’t have that picture. I thought it was you. | 我 我没那张照片 我以为你做的呢 |
[41:12] | * When I saw you in that dress * | *当我看到你穿着那件衣服* |
[41:18] | * I felt alone for the first time * | *我第一次觉得好孤独* |
[41:23] | * Since I left home * | *自从我离开家* |
[41:25] | – Hey. – Hi. | -嘿 -嗨 |
[41:30] | Uh, I was heading out, | 我正要走 |
[41:32] | and I saw you were working late… and, uh… | 看到你这么晚了还在工作 |
[41:36] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[41:38] | I was wondering if you’d like to grab something to eat. | 我想问你要不要一起去吃点东西 |
[41:49] | That would be nice. | 这提议不错 |