Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

美女上错身(Drop Dead Diva)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 美女上错身(Drop Dead Diva)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] ?? 看到那个天生丽志的模特了吗
[00:03] ? 那就是我 Deb
[00:05] ?? 直到我死的那天
[00:07] ?? 我以为我会直接去天堂
[00:09] but there was a bit of a mix-up 但出了点小差错
[00:11] and i woke up in someone else’s body. 我醒来时在别人的身体里
[00:13] so now i’m jane, 现在我是Jane
[00:15] a super-busy lawyer with my very own assistant. 有自己专职助理的超忙律师
[00:18] i got a new life, a new wardrobe, 新的人生 新的衣物
[00:20] and the only people who really know what’s going on with me 知道事情来龙去脉的人
[00:23] are my girlfriend stacy and my guardian angel, fred. 只有我好友Stacy和守护天使Fred
[00:26] i used to think everything happened for a reason… 我以前都认为完事皆有因…
[00:28] whoo! 喔!
[00:29] …and, well, i sure hope i was right. …我希望我是对的
[00:32] DROP DEAD DIVA
[00:40] i got a brand-new pair of blue jeane
[00:43] me and my posse lookin’ fresh and so clean
[00:47] i used to wear entire outfits with less fabric. 我以前的衣服布料要少得多
[00:49] it’s a minimizer, sweetie. 这是缩胸文胸 甜心
[00:51] and the extra-wide wings will help with the uplift. 粗肩带是为了提胸
[00:55] i’m never gonna get used to her. 我永远都适应不了她的生活
[00:58] you don’t have to. 你不需要那么做
[00:59] four words – 4个词
[01:00] diet, exercise, pluck, and polish. 合理膳食 运动 勇气和打扮
[01:03] now, don’t move. 现在别动
[01:06] ow! 嗷!
[01:08] sync:frs@j`cat capture:frm@冯蔚
[01:10] good morning. 早上好
[01:12] where are you?! 你在哪儿?!
[01:13] getting ready for work. 正准备去上班
[01:14] ow! 嗷!
[01:15] are you okay? 你还好吧?
[01:16] i’m fine, teri. 我没事 Teri
[01:18] no, you’re not. you are two hours late. 不 你有麻烦了 你迟到2小时了
[01:21] your “assistant” can’t talk to you like that. 你的”助理”不能那么跟你讲话
[01:23] you can’t talk to me like that! 你不能那么跟我讲话!
[01:25] – jane? – yes. – 啥
[01:28] get your ass to the office – now! 快给我爬到办公室来 快!
[01:31] she yelled at me. 她冲我嚷了
[01:32] what are you gonna do about it? 你要怎么做?
[01:34] drive really fast and apologize? 快速开车过去道歉?
[01:36] don’t apologize, and be careful driving – 别道歉 开车小心点
[01:38] that’s what got you into this, sweetie. 前车之鉴啊 甜心
[01:40] now, repeat after me – i am the boss. 跟着我说 我是头儿
[01:43] i am the boss. 我是头儿
[01:45] you’re right! i am the boss! 没错! 我是头儿!
[01:49] hey!it’s been a week since you were shot. 嘿! 离你中枪伤都一周了
[01:51] maybe you should start showing up on time. 你也该按时上班了
[01:53] i am the boss, fred. you are the help, 我是头儿 Fred 你只是个帮忙的
[01:55] and the help doesn’t tell the boss what to do. 帮忙的不能对老板颐气指使
[01:57] you think i’m the help? 你觉得我是个帮忙的?
[01:58] your words – you’re my cosmic babysitter, 用你的话说 你是派到地球的
[01:59] sent down to earth to make sure i behave. 外太空保姆 确保我不出乱子
[02:01] that makes you the help. 所以你是个帮忙的
[02:03] lucy tyner has been waiting in your office. Lucy Tyner已经在你办公室等着呢
[02:05] – is this latte nonfat? – what? – 这是无脂肪拿铁咖啡? – 什么?
[02:07] never mind. 当我没说
[02:08] no, i don’t want the doughnut. 不 我不想吃甜甜圈
[02:10] i mean,i really want the doughnut, but i don’t want the doughnut. 我是说 我很想吃甜甜圈 但不能吃
[02:12] four grams of trans fat, 26 net carbs – 4克反式脂肪酸 26克纯碳水化合物
[02:15] is it really worth it, teri? 值得吗 Teri?
[02:17] it’s got sprinkles. 上面有碎糖颗粒
[02:18] right. that’s another 80 calories. 没错 另外80卡路里
[02:21] too much talking, not enough walking. 讲太多 走太慢
[02:23] please tell me you remember lucy’s case. 拜托告诉我 你记得Lucy的案子
[02:25] it goes to trial tomorrow? 明天上庭
[02:27] she was fired from her job as a cocktail waitress 她之前在太阳酒吧当服务生
[02:29] at the sun bar. 被解雇了
[02:30] anything? 有印象?
[02:32] still got the amnesia. but i love the sun bar. 还失忆着呢 但我爱太阳酒吧
[02:35] there’s the cutest bartender, and he gives me free spritzers. 那里有个超可爱的调酒师 他免费给我Spritzer喝
[02:37] focus. lucy was fired for – 集中注意力 Lucy被解雇了
[02:40] sexual harassment! 性骚扰!
[02:41] this is not a game show. 这可不是玩游戏
[02:43] lucy was fired for being overweight. Lucy因为超重被解雇了
[02:45] well, everyone who works there is like a model, 那里所有员工都是模特身材
[02:46] so that totally makes sense. 挺靠谱
[02:48] we represent lucy, not the bar. 我们代表Lucy 不是酒吧
[02:54] stop scoping the new guy! 别再打量新来的男人了!
[02:56] his girlfriend died like a week ago. 他女朋友好像一周前死了
[02:58] pull it together, jane. 给我注意力集中 Jane
[03:03] i’m so sorry i’m late. 太抱歉了 我迟到了
[03:06] well, you’re always on time, jane, 你总是很准时 Jane
[03:07] so i’m sure it was something important. 所以肯定出大事了
[03:10] um, well, nothing is more important 呃 没有比明天你自信的
[03:12] than you feeling confident in court tomorrow. 出现在法庭更重要的事了
[03:15] i’m scared, jane. 我很害怕 Jane
[03:17] i had to borrow money from my mother to pay my rent. 我从我妈妈那里借钱交房租
[03:20] do you really think we’re gonna win? 你真觉得我们能赢?
[03:22] well, i’m gonna do the best that i can. 我会尽力而为
[03:25] why did you do that? 你为什么那么做?
[03:26] what? 什么?
[03:28] you just gave me the body check. 你刚刚打量我身体了
[03:30] that thing that skinny girls do? 苗条姑娘才做的动作
[03:32] i know what they’re thinking – 我知道她们怎么想
[03:33] step away from the cookies and get a grip. 远离松饼 克制自己
[03:36] i just never expected to get that look 我只是从没想到你这样的人
[03:38] from someone like you. 会那样看我
[03:40] um, i don’t know what you’re talking about. 呃 我不知道你在说什么
[03:41] sure, you do. 我相信你知道
[03:42] come on, jane. look at us. 拜托 Jane 看看咱俩
[03:44] you know why they assigned me to you. 你知道他们让你负责 我案子的原因
[03:49] excuse me. i’ll be right back. 失陪一下 马上就回来
[03:56] parker!
[03:58] did you assign me the lucy tyner case because i’m f- 你让我负责Lucy Tyner的案子 是因为我…
[04:02] because i’m f- 因为我….
[04:04] she’s been under a lot of stress, poor thing. 她压力很大 可怜人
[04:07] you know, i hear some people are never the same 我听说很多人在重大事故后
[04:08] after a traumatic incident. 会大变样
[04:10] but we’re here for you, jane. 我们会帮助你的 Jane
[04:12] why did you gave me this case? 你为什么把那个案子给我?
[04:14] the service workers union is shopping around 服务业工会逛来逛去
[04:16] for new representation. 在找新代理
[04:17] we win, we get all future litigation 我们赢了 得到全部诉讼权
[04:19] and a million-dollar retainer. 和1百万律师费
[04:20] but if you’re not up to it, i’m happy to step in. 如果这案子你没准备好 我乐意替你分忧
[04:23] – i’m fine. – look, jane,we’ve all noticed – 我很好 – 听着 Jane 我们都注意到了
[04:25] you’ve been acting a little…strange, 你的举止有点奇怪
[04:26] so if you need help, get it. 如果你需要帮助 就去找啊
[04:30] if you don’t remember, i wanted this case, 你不记得了 我曾想要这案子
[04:32] but you begged him for it. 但你求他给你
[04:36] i guess it does make sense. 我觉得这也很符合逻辑
[04:38] what, did you just body-check me? 你刚刚打量我?
[04:41] did i what? 我做什么了?
[04:43] excuse me. i have a client waiting. 失陪 客户在等我呢
[04:53] sorry about before. – 刚才很抱歉 – 我不是有意要生你的气
[04:57] you have every right to be upset. 你绝对有权生气
[04:58] and you know what? i’m upset, too… 你猜怎么着? 我也很生气…
[05:01] that you were fired. 你被炒了
[05:03] but you’re wrong about one thing. 但有件事你弄错了
[05:04] i did not get assigned this case. 这个案子不是派给我的
[05:06] i asked for it. 我毛遂自荐的
[05:07] i am your lawyer, 我是你的律师
[05:08] and we are going to kick their ass! 我们要告得他们屁滚尿流!
[05:18] are you sure ms. tyner is ready for court? 你确定Tyner女士准备好上庭了?
[05:20] we’ve reviewed her deposition. 我们看过她的证词了
[05:21] she’s prepped but not overly rehearsed.she’ll do fine. 她准备好了 但是没有过度的练习 没问题的
[05:24] over a dozen law firms wanted this case. 1打以上的法律事务所想要这个案子
[05:26] it’s our one shot to impress the union… 这是给工会留好印象的机会…
[05:31] are you listening to me? 你在听我说话吗
[05:32] um, what’s going on in there? 呃 发生什么事了
[05:34] divorce case – nothing to do with you. 离婚案子 跟你没关系
[05:36] jane.
[05:37] your case is how you make partner 这个案子关系到你如何和别人合作
[05:40] and i get rich… 让我更…
[05:42] er. 富有
[05:42] no mistakes. 别犯错误
[05:44] i would like the artwork in the living room. 我要起居室的画
[05:47] – depending on the appraisal – – it’s fine. – 根据价值评估… – 好吧
[05:50] the piano. 钢琴
[05:52] – that could be worth – – take it. – 那可能值… – 拿走吧
[05:54] and the wedding china. 结婚陶瓷
[05:57] do you love him, mindy? 你爱他吗 Mindy
[05:59] let’s try and stay on point, chad. 我们不要跑题 Chad
[06:00] we’ve been married for 10 years, 我们结婚10年了
[06:02] and then you cheated on me. 然后你背着我偷吃
[06:07] take it. i never liked the pattern. 拿走吧 我从不喜欢那图案
[06:11] is there anything you do want? 你有想要的东西吗
[06:19] yeah. just one thing. 有 就一样
[06:23] three years ago, i gave mindy one of my kidneys. 3年前 我给了Mindy我的1个肾
[06:28] now i want it back. 现在我想要回来
[06:38] can i help you? 有什么事?
[06:41] you’re teri, right? 你是Teri 对吧
[06:43] have we met? 我们见过面?
[06:44] your boss described you. 你老板描述过你
[06:46] what, that i’m asian? 说什么我是亚洲人?
[06:48] oh, no. 哦 不
[06:49] i am so not a racial profiler. 我对种族探查完全没兴趣
[06:52] it’s your heavy concealer and crooked cutlets. 但认出你的浓妆和肉饼身材了
[06:56] i need to see jane. 我要见Jane
[06:58] she doesn’t want to be disturbed. 她不想被打扰
[07:00] oh, i don’t want to disturb her. i want to talk to her. 哦 我不想打扰她 只想和她聊聊
[07:05] surpri-i-ise! 惊喜!
[07:07] what are you doing here? 你在这里做什么?
[07:11] no. 别吃了
[07:12] i brought you lunch. 我给你带午餐了
[07:15] chicken breast… 鸡胸…
[07:18] …celery… 芹菜…
[07:20] and a snack for later. 零食一会儿再吃
[07:24] that’s it? 就这些?
[07:26] smaller snacks mean slimmer slacks. 少量零食意味着瘦身
[07:28] it’s called a thin-centive. 变瘦的动力
[07:29] now, between all your important meetings, 在你所有重要会议间隔里
[07:31] you need to exercise. 你需要运动
[07:33] come on. let’s start with squats. 来 我们开始练深蹲
[07:34] i’m really busy, stace. 我真的很忙 Stace
[07:35] and the sooner we start, the sooner we finish. 越快开始 越早结束
[07:39] okay. come on. 好 来吧
[07:41] now, knees forward, arms out… 膝盖向前 伸出胳膊
[07:45] butt in the air. 翘臀
[07:49] first we go down. 首先下蹲
[07:51] and now we go up. 然后起身
[07:53] i said “up,” sweetie. 我说 “起身” 甜心
[07:54] i heard you. 我听到了
[07:57] jane, you’re due in court in 15 minutes. Jane 你15分钟后出庭
[07:59] what are you doing? 你在干什么
[08:00] it’s called a squat. 这叫深蹲
[08:01] yeah,i can see it’s a squat. i also know this is not a gym. 对 能看出来是深蹲 我还知道这里不是健身房
[08:03] can someone help me up, please? 拜托谁扶我站起来
[08:07] i’ve worked at the sun bar for six years. 我在太阳酒吧已经工作6年了
[08:10] never been late. not once. 一次都没迟到过
[08:11] – any customer complaints? – no. – 有顾客投诉吗 – 没有
[08:13] did you receive written evaluations from your supervisor? 领导给过你书面评估吗
[08:16] yeah, once a year. always positive. 有 一年一次 都很好
[08:19] ms. tyner, do you know the difference Tyner女士 你知道苏格兰威士忌
[08:21] between scotch and whiskey? 和威士忌的区别吗
[08:22] your honor, objection. relevance? 法官大人 我反对 无相关性
[08:25] my uncle moe was a drinker. 我叔叔Moe爱喝酒
[08:27] and he always said that a good cocktail waitress 他总说优秀的酒吧女招待
[08:29] knows the difference. 知道区别
[08:31] well, then… 那么…
[08:33] okay. 好
[08:35] witness may answer. 证人请回答
[08:38] scotch is whisky, without an “e” before the “y”, 苏格兰威士忌属于威士忌 “y”前没有”e”
[08:40] distilled in scotland. 在苏格兰蒸馏提纯
[08:41] whiskey with an “e” 有”e”的威士忌
[08:43] is traditionally distilled in ireland. 是在爱尔兰蒸馏而成
[08:45] thank you. 谢谢
[08:46] oh, ms. tyner, if the sun bar doesn’t want you, 哦 Tyner女士 如果太阳酒吧不想要你
[08:49] why not find another place to work? 为什么不找别的工作
[08:51] i don’t have a degree. 我没有学历
[08:53] uh, the union gets me benefits, 工会帮我争取福利
[08:54] and being a single mother, i need flexible hours. 作为单亲母亲 我需要工时灵活
[08:57] i-i can’t lose this job. 我不能丢掉这份工作
[09:01] thank you. 谢谢
[09:08] ms. tyner… Tyner女士
[09:11] …who is this? 这是谁?
[09:14] it’s me. 是我
[09:16] how many years ago? 多久以前?
[09:19] i wore that dress to a sun bar christmas party… 我穿那件衣服参加 太阳酒吧圣诞节派对
[09:23] a year and half ago? 1年半前
[09:24] how many pounds ago? 那时候多重?
[09:26] objection! 反对!
[09:27] – on what grounds? – his tone, your honor. he’s rude. – 理由是? – 他的语调 法官大人 他没礼貌
[09:32] that’s okay. 没事
[09:34] i’ve gained about 50 pounds since then. 那以后我增重50磅
[09:37] any different? 你觉得自己看起来不一样吗
[09:40] of course. 当然
[09:41] are you aware that your collective bargaining agreement 你知道劳资双方协定
[09:44] states that any change in physical appearance 写着任何身体样貌的变化
[09:46] can constitute grounds for termination? 可导致合约终止?
[09:49] yes, but there – 清楚 但…
[09:49] did you understand that gaining 50 pounds 你明白增重50磅
[09:52] would constitute a change of appearance? 会导致身体样貌的变化?
[09:58] yes. 明白
[10:00] no more questions. 没别的问题了 没有问题了
[10:02] court’s adjourned for the day. 休庭
[10:12] you got stacy 我是Stacy
[10:14] hi. it’s me. 嗨 是我
[10:15] hi! guess what. i bought us a low-carb cookbook. 嗨! 猜怎么着 我给咱俩搞了本低碳水化合物菜谱
[10:19] tonight we can make a bundt cake out of applesauce and air. 今晚我们用苹果酱和空气就能做个 Bundt蛋糕出来(一种戒指型的巧克力蛋糕)
[10:23] that sounds fun, but – 听起来很有意思啊 但是
[10:24] and i want you to sign up at my gym. 我还想让你加入我的健身馆
[10:26] we can pi-latte together in the mornings 在你上班之前
[10:27] before you have to go to work. 我们早上就可以一起喝Pie-latte了 (一种拿铁咖啡)
[10:29] stacy, can you meet me at the sun bar tonight, Stacy 今晚能和我在太阳吧见面吗
[10:32] say 9:00? 9点怎么样?
[10:34] of course. yay! 当然了 耶!
[10:37] okay. great. i’ll see you there. 好的 到时候见
[10:43] mindy went into kidney failure. Mindy 得了肾衰竭
[10:45] she almost died. 她差点死了
[10:46] against the odds, i was a match. 无独有偶 我的肾竟然适合
[10:48] you gave it to her, chad. 你给她的 Chad
[10:49] it was a gift. no strings attached. 这算是礼物 没有什么附加条件的
[10:51] after the transplant, everything changed. 做完移植手术 一切都改变了
[10:53] she opened an art gallery. 她开了一家画廊
[10:55] last spring, she went on safari. 去年春天 她还去探险旅行
[10:57] she got a second chance. she’s living life to the fullest. 她得到了重生 还活得多姿多彩的
[11:00] she got my kidney, and i got dumped. 她得到了我的肾 我却被她甩了
[11:03] we could petition to try to get the kidney back, 我们可以诉求把肾要回来
[11:05] but i think we’ll be laughed out of court. 但是我觉得上庭了 我们会被笑死的
[11:08] then figure out another way. 那就再想个别的办法
[11:15] i’m telling you something
[11:17] tell me, baby
[11:21] if maybe we could…
[11:23] here y go. thanks. – 给您 – 谢谢
[11:29] oh, excuse me! 哦 打扰一下!
[11:32] your hair extensions are gorgeous. 你的接发太漂亮了
[11:34] you could hardly see the weave. 编的地方根本看不出来啊
[11:35] i just had them done last week. 我一周前刚做完的
[11:36] you want the name of my stylist? 你想知道我的造型师的名字吗
[11:37] actually, what’s your name? 其实 我想知道你的
[11:39] sierra!
[11:40] – um, but i don’t go that way. – oh, no! – 嗯 我不搞(拉拉)那一套的 – 哦 不是!
[11:43] – i mean,i tried the one time, but – – no. – 我虽然试过一次 但是… – 不是的
[11:45] – that’s not what i meant. – oh. – 我不是那个意思 – 哦
[11:47] – can i just borrow a pen? – sure. – 能借支笔给我吗? – 当然可以啊
[11:57] i am so excited! 我太兴奋了!
[11:59] we finally get some quality time together. 咱们终于有时间可以一起好好玩了
[12:04] sweetie… 亲爱的…
[12:05] why are you still wearing your lawyer uniform? 你怎么还穿着律师装呢?
[12:08] i’m actually here for work. 其实我来这是工作的
[12:10] but…it’s a bar! 但是…这里是酒吧啊!
[12:13] i know. 我知道
[12:14] oh, thank you. 哦 谢谢你啊
[12:18] on the house. 免费
[12:20] ooh. 哦~
[12:25] okay. 行
[12:27] – excuse me. – yeah. – 打扰下 – 什么事
[12:29] you totally have brad pitt’s noseu 你的鼻子和布拉德皮特一模一样啊
[12:32] is it re? deb! – 是真的吗?
[12:34] – i mean, jane – – it’s okay. – 我是说 Jane… – 没关系
[12:36] i had a nose job about six months ago. 我六个月前做的
[12:39] i get a lot of compliments. 很多人都夸呢
[12:41] get you anything else? 还要点什么吗?
[12:42] um, i’d like a mojito. 嗯 来一杯 Mojito(鸡尾酒)
[12:43] vodka instead of rum. splenda instead of simple syrup. 用伏特加别用兰姆酒 加Splenda而不是简易糖浆
[12:47] okay. 好的
[12:49] i just saved you 225 calories – 我刚帮你省了225卡路里…
[12:52] 25 minutes on the elliptical. 还有25分钟的Elliptical时间 (类似于跑步机的一种健身器材)
[12:56] you’re welcome. 不用谢哈
[13:00] oh, my god, there’s marc and beth! 哦 我的天哪 Marc和Beth在那!
[13:01] okay, don’t say anything, 好的 你别和别人说
[13:03] but i caught beth totally making out with lance redondo 但是Marc给他奶奶守夜的时候
[13:05] when marc was at his grandmother’s wake. 被我撞到Beth和Lance Redondo鬼混
[13:09] let’s go say hi. 我们过去问好吧
[13:10] ooh, sweetie, uh, they know deb… 哦 亲爱的 他们只认识Deb…
[13:12] not jane. 不认识Jane
[13:15] okay. 明白
[13:17] i’ll be right back. okay? 我马上回来 好吗
[13:32] it’s on the house. 免费
[13:33] – you are the best. – thank you! – 你最好了 – 谢谢!
[13:39] – oh, stacy… – hmm? – 哦 Stacy… – 嗯?
[13:41] no one’s talked to that girl all night. 整晚都没人和那个女孩聊天啊
[13:44] poor thing. 可怜的人儿
[13:45] you know what? 你猜怎么着
[13:47] i’m gonna give her my free spritzer. 我要把我这杯免费的Spritzer给她
[13:49] you are a saint. 你可真是个圣人啊
[13:51] and free fashion advice. 还为她提供免费的潮人建议
[13:53] i mean, who wears a trapeze top with wide-leg pants? 我说 穿宽腿裤的时候谁还配露肩装啊
[13:56] – i’m gonna be right back. – okay. aah! – 我马上回来 – 好的 啊!
[13:59] oh, my god! i am so sorry! 哦 天哪 太对不起了!
[14:06] i’m grayson. 我叫Grayson 女士 你的减肥Mojito
[14:17] your diet mojito?
[14:19] be 8 bucks. 八块钱
[14:24] thanks. 谢谢
[14:32] i’ve always wanted to work for a nonprofit. 我一直想替那种不盈利组织工作的
[14:35] but with my student loans, 但是因为我的学生贷款
[14:37] i need to sell my soul for a few years. 我先得出卖灵魂几年 (意指替大公司打官司)
[14:40] then i can save the whales. 然后我就可以去拯救鲸鱼了
[14:43] i find the law so fascinating. 我觉得法律很有意思啊
[14:46] – no, you don’t. – no, i don’t. – 不 你才没有呢 – 你说得对 我没有
[14:49] but i wish i did. 但是我希望我能
[14:51] the thing about the law is that it never stands still. 法律的魅力在于它从来都不是静止的
[14:56] is that a good thing? 是件好事吗?
[14:58] yeah. it’s a reflection of society. 是啊 是对社会的反射
[15:01] oh.like a mirror. 哦 就像一面镜子
[15:03] like a smart mirror. 一面很聪明的镜子
[15:13] have dinner with me. 和我共进晚餐吧
[15:15] um, it’s midnight. 嗯 现在可是午夜
[15:18] one of my professors used to say, 我的一位教授曾说过
[15:19] “the law is the wisdom of the ages “法律是长久积累的智慧”
[15:22] wrapped in the opinion of the moment.” “融入当下观点的结合体”
[15:24] you know what i mean? 你知道什么意思嘛?
[15:26] i think i do. 我觉得我明白
[15:28] okay, it’s like everyone used to say 对 就好像每个人都说
[15:31] – toxins were bad for you. – mm-hmm. – 毒素对人身体不好 – 嗯哼
[15:32] but then a wise doctor discovered botox, 但是一位睿智的医生发现了肉毒杆菌
[15:36] and opinion totally changed. 毒素不好这个观点就被改变了
[15:40] have dinner with me. 和我共进晚餐吧
[15:41] tomorrow night. 明晚
[15:43] and the next night. 后天晚上
[15:44] and maybe a lunch. 有可能的话 加上午餐
[15:46] and breakfast. 还有早餐
[15:56] jane.
[15:58] i would like you to meet my friends marc and beth. 认识下我的朋友 Marc和Beth
[16:05] uh, how do you two know each other? 哦 你俩怎么认识的?
[16:11] actually, we have a friend in common. 其实是因为有个朋友我俩都认识
[16:13] lance redondo? he’s really cute. 认识Lance Redondo吧? 他真的很可爱
[16:16] shame about the herpes. 可惜他得了疱疹
[16:22] honey, can we dance? 亲爱的我们去跳舞吧
[16:25] oh. well, have a lovely night! 哦 那 晚上玩好了!
[16:28] oh, my god! 哦 我的天哪!
[16:30] you didn’t just lose your body. 你不光身体没了
[16:31] no, no, you lost your mind. 不 不 你连脑袋也丢了
[16:35] that was fun. whew! – 多逗啊 – 呼!
[17:15] you scared the hell out of me. 你吓死我了
[17:16] you scared the hell out of me. what are you doing here? 你才把我吓死了 你在这干什么
[17:19] it’s my house. 这是我的房子
[17:21] i thought you moved in with stacy. 我以为你搬过去和Stacy住了
[17:23] i came to get a few things. 我过来拿点东西
[17:26] what things? 什么东西?
[17:28] none of your business? 不关你的事儿
[17:30] you are my business, jane. 你就是我要管的事儿 Jane
[17:33] i want her bras, okay? 我想要拿她的胸罩 行了吧
[17:37] i bought a new one, and it’s – it’s pinchy. 我买了个新的 但是…有点扎人
[17:43] why are you here, fred? 你在这干什么 Fred?
[17:45] i, uh, needed a place to sleep, 我 嗯 需要个地方睡觉
[17:48] and your law firm 你那个事务所
[17:50] doesn’t exactly pay its messengers top dollar. 给的工资那么低
[17:52] well, how did you get in? did you use your powers? 你怎么进来的? 你用了你的超能力?
[17:56] for the third time, i don’t have any powers. 跟你说三遍了 我没有超能力
[17:59] as long as i’m on earth, i’m as human as you are. 只要我还在地球上 我就和你一样是凡人
[18:01] but i’m…clever. 但是 我…很聪明
[18:05] there’s a key under the mat. 门垫下有钥匙
[18:08] so… 那…
[18:11] …is it cool if i stay? …我能不能待在这啊?
[18:14] why should i care? 我在乎个什么劲啊?
[18:15] i mean, these photos, they’re – 这些照片啊 它们…
[18:17] they’re not really of me… 又不真是我的…
[18:20] fred.
[18:21] i would never collect plates and snow globes. 我一辈子都不会收集 那些盘子还有那些下雪球
[18:27] and floral prints make me dizzy. 还有印花的东西 我看了就头疼
[18:30] this isn’t my life. 这不是我的生活
[18:35] i’m getting what i need and i’m not coming back 我只是来拿我需要的 我又不会再回来
[18:43] sir, as the owner of the sun bar, 先生 做为太阳吧的老板
[18:44] do you know a sierra wilcox? 你认识Sierra Wilcox?
[18:47] of course. 当然了
[18:48] sierra’s been a waitress at the sun bar Sierra在太阳吧工作
[18:50] for over three years. 已经三年多了
[18:51] and are you aware that she recently added hair extensions? 那你知道她最近刚做了接发吗
[18:54] yes, and they look lovely. 知道 看起来很漂亮的
[18:56] and what about your bartender, kyle nevins? 那您的酒保呢 Kyle Nevins?
[18:58] well, he did not get hair extensions. 他可没去接发
[19:01] no, he got a nose job, didn’t he? 他是没做 但他隆鼻了 对吧
[19:03] yeah. so? 是 那又怎么样?
[19:05] would you say those employees fundamentally changed 那你承认这些雇员在为你工作期间
[19:08] their appearance while working for you? 对自己的容貌进行了大整改
[19:09] – yes, but – – and did you terminate either of them? – 没错 但是… – 那你有没有解雇他们中的任何一个呢
[19:13] no. 没有
[19:13] but you terminated my client because her appearance changed. 但是你解雇了我的当事人 因为她改变了外表
[19:17] it’s not the same. 这不是一回事
[19:18] yes or no? 是还是不是?
[19:21] yes. 是
[19:26] what’s the difference between cosmetic surgery 那整容手术和增重的效果
[19:29] and gaining weight? 二者有什么区别呢
[19:30] cosmetic surgery is meant to improve the appearance. 整容手术是为了让你变漂亮
[19:34] putting on the pounds detracts from it. 体重增加那可就是背道而驰了
[19:36] can you explain why you terminated an employee 你能解释下你为什么
[19:39] who gained 50 pounds? 非得解雇一个增了50磅的员工
[19:40] i’m not ashamed to say that my objective 我光明正大的说
[19:42] is to turn a profit. 我的目标就只挣钱
[19:44] and sex sells. 帅哥美女就能赚钱
[19:45] and lucy hurts your bottom line? Lucy让你挣不回来?
[19:47] absolutely. 可不是啊
[19:48] can you quantify that? 能具体说一下吗?
[19:49] my clientele buy more drinks from thin, beautiful women. 我的顾客们从纤瘦漂亮的服务员 那买的酒更多
[19:53] sierra brings in 20% more per night than lucy. Sierra每晚能比Lucy多卖出20%
[19:56] thank you. 谢谢
[20:04] my client is keeping the kidney. 我的当事人要留着这个肾
[20:07] no judge would order mindy to return a transplanted organ. 没有一个法官会命令她把器官再还回去
[20:10] which is why we’re now asking for $100,000 这也就是我们为什么要十万还钱做赔偿
[20:13] in exchange for keeping the kidney. 用来作交换 想保住肾的话
[20:15] excuse me? 什么?
[20:17] mr. billmyer gave his wife something of value. Billmyer先生给了 他夫人一件很有价值的东西
[20:19] during a divorce proceeding, 在一件离婚案当中
[20:21] a judge assesses a value to each party’s property. 法官会判定各方财产的价值
[20:23] we assess the value of our client’s kidney at $100,000. 我们认定我当事人的肾值十万元
[20:27] this is crazy! 太扯了吧!
[20:29] well, you’re about to get half of everything i own. 你马上就能拿到我的一半东西了
[20:31] so you can give some of it back. 你可以还一些回来
[20:33] the uniform anatomical gift act <统一组织捐献法>
[20:34] prohibits the exchange of a human organ for profit. 禁止以人体器官赢利
[20:37] the statute prohibits the sale of organs, 法令禁止的是器官的买卖
[20:39] not their monetization for a fair value 在离婚的具体背景下
[20:40] within the context of a divorce proceeding. 不禁止其物被具体化为货币价值
[20:43] this is not gonna fly. 这不可能被通过的
[20:46] we’ll see about that. 那我们走着瞧吧
[20:55] don’t those… belong in a cup? 那些…不是该放在杯子里吗
[20:59] dark circles. 我有黑眼圈了
[21:01] i heard you got buried in court. 听说你今天上庭惨败啊
[21:04] that’s a little bit strong, but – 这么说就太夸张了 但是…
[21:06] jane, you accused me of assigning you this case Jane 你指责我因为你肥胖
[21:09] because you’re overweight. 把这个案子派给你
[21:10] truth is, i was reluctant to pututou on it. 其实 我是很不情愿让你接的
[21:13] why? 为什么?
[21:14] i was hoping it wouldn’t come to this, 我本来希望不用到这一步的
[21:15] but here we are. 但是没办法了
[21:18] i want you to argue that being overweight 我想让你用”肥胖是一种残疾”
[21:20] can be a disability. 来做辩护
[21:22] what are you talking about? 你什么意思?
[21:23] if you can convince the jury it’s a medical condition 如果你可以说服陪审团 是因为她的身体状况
[21:26] that impairs lucy’s performance, 影响了她的工作业绩
[21:27] then the sun bar can’t terminate her under – 那在美国残疾人法案的保护下
[21:30] the americans with disabilities act. 太阳吧就不能解雇她
[21:32] oh. huh! yeah, i know the law. 哦 哈! 是 这法我熟了
[21:36] but the a.d.a. wasn’t meant to apply to people like lucy. 但是这个法案的本意并不适用Lucy这样的人
[21:38] it does now. 现在适用了
[21:39] i’m flying in a federal labor expert from d.c. 我请了一个联邦劳工法案专家 今晚就从华盛顿飞过来
[21:41] you’ll put him on the stand tomorrow. 你明天让他上庭作证
[21:43] i-i’m not sure how i feel about telling a jury 我…我不确定要我告诉陪审团..
[21:46] that being… 比普通人胖…
[21:49] …larger than average is a disability. 是一种残疾是什么感觉…
[21:52] lucky for your client, it doesn’t matter how you feel. 对你的当事人来说 你什么感觉无所谓的
[21:55] just win the case. 只管赢了这案子就行
[22:09] yay! 耶!
[22:10] you’re home early! let’s go for a run! 你今天回来早了 我们出去跑一圈
[22:13] i’m not in the mood. 我没心情
[22:15] how about makeup? 那化妆品呢?
[22:16] i bought a palette of neutrals 我买了一板儿淡色的
[22:18] that’ll look great with jane’s coloring. 很配Jane的外貌
[22:21] let’s play. 我们来玩嘛
[22:22] i’ve been playing lawyer all day. 我演律师已经演了一天了
[22:24] i don’t really want to play barbie. 不想再当芭比娃娃了
[22:26] you know something… jane, 你知道吗…Jane
[22:29] it’s like you don’t even want my help. 你现在好像根本不想要我的帮助
[22:31] stacy…
[22:33] i don’t like celery. 我不喜欢芹菜
[22:34] i like sandwiches. 我喜欢三明治
[22:36] and i don’t want to run when i come home from work 而且当我下班回家之后 我不想再跑步了
[22:38] because i am tired and my brain hurts. 因为我累了 而且我的头疼
[22:41] and i never want to do a squat again. 还有我再也不想再做深蹲了
[22:44] i give up. 我放弃
[22:46] you want to stay like that, fine by me. 你想一直这个样 我没问题
[22:49] do you have any idea what that feels like to me? 你知道我有什么感觉吗
[22:52] you said you wanted deb back. i get it – 你说你想要Deb回来的 我明白…
[22:54] – she was gorgeous and fun and – – stop it! – 她又漂亮又有趣又… – 别说了!
[22:57] i want deb! i miss her! 我要Deb! 我想她!
[22:58] i am still deb! 我还是Deb!
[23:01] all i see is jane. 我看见的只有Jane
[23:09] where are you going? 你去哪儿
[23:11] i’m moving out! 我要搬出去!
[23:20] as your guardian angel, i’m supposed to lend an ear, 做为你的守护天使 如果你需要的话
[23:22] if you need it. 我可以听你倾诉的
[23:24] – i’m fine. – good. – 我没事 – 那好
[23:26] because fly fishing is oddly exhilarating. 因为我刚发现飞钓出奇地刺激啊
[23:31] he’s false casting. 他那是假装的
[23:32] probably paying out the line, drying a soaked fly 大概就是把线放出去 然后把湿蝇甩干 (飞钓的饵有湿蝇和干蝇两种)
[23:35] or repositioning his cast. 要不然就是在重新调整他飞钓的姿势
[23:38] oh, crap. 哦 奶奶的
[23:40] jane knows about fishing?! Jane 连钓鱼都懂?!
[23:44] popcorn? 来点爆米花?
[23:49] you know, fred, this whole deal, 你知道吗 Fred 留着Deb的记忆
[23:51] where i keep deb’s memories but get jane’s smarts, 但是得到了Jane才智 这整件事…
[23:54] it’s messed up. 就是一团糟
[23:55] i mean, i’m practically a genius, 我基本上算是个天才了
[23:57] and i don’t even know… the name of my dog. 但是我连我的狗叫什么名字…都不知道
[24:01] bones. 骨头
[24:02] what? 什么?
[24:04] dog’s name is bones. 狗狗的名字叫骨头
[24:06] it’s written on the back of the picture – “bones, 1979.” 在照片的背后写这呢”骨头 1979年”
[24:09] so i’m guessing bones is no longer with us. 我猜骨头已经不在了
[24:11] not unless he died, 除非它死了
[24:13] pawed the return button on the computer, 用它的爪子按了电脑上的返回键
[24:14] and you put his soul inside of a cat. 然后你把它的灵魂装进一只猫的身体里
[24:27] fred?
[24:29] i don’t want to be her. 我不想当她
[24:32] i want my old life back. 我想要回我原来的生活
[24:36] if you were still deb, what would you say to jane? 如果你还是Deb 你会对Jane说什么
[24:44] step away from the cookies and get a grip. 离饼干远点 克制一下自己
[24:48] and what would jane say to deb? 那Jane会对Deb说什么呢
[24:52] i’m sorry, deb. 很遗憾 Deb
[24:55] sorry for what? 为了什么?
[24:59] i’m sorry you needed people like me 很遗憾 你需要我这样的人
[25:01] ?? 来能让你自我感觉良好
[25:21] you’re on time today! 你今天很准时啊!
[25:23] scared of you if i wasn’t. 我是怕死你了
[25:26] no doughnut? 没有甜甜圈?
[25:27] i thought you were over doughnuts. 我以为你不吃甜甜圈了
[25:29] right. it’s okay. 对 没关系
[25:34] i am like a boy scout. 我就像是童子军出身的
[25:41] – do you have a minute? – mm! – 你有时间吗 – 嗯!
[25:45] of course. 当然了
[25:49] i need to speak with you about something. 我有点事要和你谈
[25:52] anything. 你说
[25:55] you’re familiar with this kidney case, right? 你知道这件肾脏案吧?
[25:59] yeah. you’re trying to monetize a vital organ. 知道 你们打算把 那个器官的价值具体货币化
[26:02] i think kim’s a terrific lawyer, but she’s blowing smoke. 我觉得Kim是个好律师 但是她有点不靠谱…
[26:05] you don’t think her argument will survive judicial scrutiny. 你认为她的辩词过不了司法审查这一关?
[26:09] you know, in law school, they say… 你知道吗 在法学院 有这么句话…
[26:12] law is the wisdom of the ages “法律是长久积累的智慧”
[26:14] wrapped in the opinion of the moment. “同时融入当下观点的结合体”
[26:17] that’s why i love the law. 这就是我为什么热爱法律
[26:19] but how is that relevant here? 但这和案子有什么关系?
[26:20] i have this girlfriend, brandi -really cute sorority type. 我有个叫Brandi的女朋友 是很可爱的姐妹会那型的女孩
[26:24] anyway, she worked her ass off as a manicurist 总之 她当修甲师 累得要死要活
[26:26] to put her hubby through med school, then he dumped her. 供她老公上完了医学院 然后他甩了她
[26:29] so she sued for half his future income and won. 然后她把他将来 收入的一半都告赢了过来
[26:32] i still don’t see the connection. 我还是没看出来有什么关系啊
[26:34] when a spouse sacrifices to help their partner, 当配偶一方为了对方牺牲自己
[26:37] the court places a value on that sacrifice. 法庭会很重视这项牺牲
[26:39] giving up a kidney is quite a sacrifice. 放弃一个肾那可是不小的牺牲
[26:42] adapt the wisdom of the law 让法律的睿智去
[26:44] to fit the opinion of the moment. 适应时下的观点
[26:46] but, grayson… 但是 Grayson…
[26:48] maybe it’s not about the money. 也许根本不是钱的事儿
[26:50] see, brandi still loved her husband. Brandi还爱着他的丈夫
[26:53] but she didn’t sue because she wanted half of his income. 但是她告他不是想要他一半的收入
[26:56] she just…wasn’t ready to say goodbye. 她只是…没准备好说再见
[27:01] you’re saying this case isn’t about chad’s kidney. 你是说这案子根本 就不是拿Chad的肾说事儿
[27:03] it’s about his heart. 是他的心
[27:09] i have to go to court. 我得去法院了
[27:11] wait. before you go… 等一下 你走之前…
[27:16] you got something… 有点东西…
[27:20] w-what? 什…什么?
[27:24] popcorn? 爆米花
[27:27] yeah! um… 是啊! 嗯…
[27:30] i was just saving that for later. 我打算待会吃的
[27:36] i am not ready to go. 我没准备好走
[27:43] dr. sandler, you’re a leading expert Sandler医生 您是顶级的专家了
[27:45] in the americans with disabilities act. 在美国残疾人法案里
[27:47] yes, i helped formulate the federal law enacted in 1990. 是 我在1990年帮助建立了这项联邦法律
[27:51] i have subseently consulted 因此国会和就业机会均等委员会
[27:52] with both congress and the eeoc on its application. 都会咨询我的意见
[27:56] my client, a waitress, was fired because she gained 50 pounds. 我的当事人 一位女招待 因为增重50磅被解雇了
[28:00] does the law apply to her? 这部法律对她适用吗
[28:01] absolutely. 当然了
[28:02] under the subsection “perceived disabilities.” 符合定义 “被认定的残疾”
[28:05] although your client was still able to wait on customers, 虽然你的当事人仍然可以等招待客人
[28:08] her employer perceived her to be disabled, 但是由于她的体重
[28:11] – due to her weight. – stop! – 她的雇主认为她是残疾 – 别说了!
[28:14] please, i want this to stop. 拜托了 不要再继续下去
[28:15] – lucy. – i need to speak with you. – 我要和你谈谈
[28:19] your honor, i need a moment. 法官大人 我需要点时间
[28:21] you certainly do. 当然行
[28:27] lucy! lucy!
[28:32] the other waitresses, the owner of the sun bar, 别的服务员 太阳吧的老板
[28:35] even my friends – 甚至我的朋友…
[28:36] they all judge me for letting myself go. 他们都因为我放任自己而评判我
[28:39] but last year, my husband left me. 但是去年 我丈夫离我而去
[28:42] with two kids, i don’t have time to go to the gym, 带着两个孩子 我没时间去锻炼
[28:44] and i eat when i’m stressed. 我有压力的时候我就吃
[28:45] – lucy,i understand, but – – i am not disabled. – Lucy 我明白 但是… – 我不是残疾人
[28:49] and i don’t want you saying that i am. 而且我不想让你说我是
[28:51] no, it’s just a legal strategy, and it’s worked before. 不是 这只是一个策略 以前也管用过
[28:53] i don’t care about the other cases! 我不管别的案子!
[28:56] why didn’t you discuss this expert with me? 这专家的事儿你为什么不事先跟我商量一下?
[28:59] i realize dr. sandler’s comments can be hurtful – 我明白Sandler医生的评价会伤人
[29:02] but you didn’t tell me because you knew i’d get mad. 但是你没有告诉我 因为你知道我会生气
[29:05] no, i want to win this case for you. 不 我想为你赢了这个案子
[29:09] mnh-mnh.i don’t know you that well… 嗯 嗯 我虽然不很了解你
[29:12] but i think you’re better than that. 但是我觉得你比那强多了
[29:28] oh, if it isn’t miss busybody. 哦 这不是大忙人小姐吗
[29:30] – not now, kim. – jane… – 我现在没心情 Kim…
[29:33] if you have any further insight into my case 如果你对我的案子还有什么意见
[29:35] and feel the need to share with grayson, don’t. 觉得该和Grayson谈谈 劝你死了那条心
[29:38] i was just trying to help. 我只是想帮忙
[29:39] oh, so you were trying to be sweet – 哦 你只是想当好人…
[29:41] like a pop-tart or a cupcake. 像水果蛋糕或是小杯蛋糕
[29:43] what do you want me to say? 你想让我说什么?
[29:45] “i’m sorry for offering you a better legal argument “对不起 为你的案子”
[29:47] for your case”? “提供了更好的法律论据”?
[29:48] – well, i’m not. – jane! – 我可不抱歉
[29:51] you.walk with me. 你 跟我来
[29:55] you owe the firm $6,000. 你欠公司六千块钱
[29:57] that’s how much it cost to fly in an expert witness. 请一个专家飞过来作证人就是这么贵
[29:59] he wasn’t my idea. 让他来可不是我的主意
[30:00] you should have anticipated your client’s reaction. 你该预料到你当事人的反应的
[30:02] why? because you know how she thinks. – 为什么呢? – 因为你知道她会怎么想
[30:04] oh, because you think we’re both big? 哦 因为你认为我俩都很大支?
[30:07] that’s right. 是这样
[30:08] – i’m gonna deliver the closing for you. – no! – 我来帮你做结尾陈辞 – 不!
[30:10] you don’t say no to a managing partner. 你不能跟一个主理合伙人说不
[30:12] when a lawyer is swapped out mid-trial, 如果一个律师被中途换掉
[30:14] it throws the jury. 陪审团会有看法
[30:15] and a new lawyer could alienate our client, 新律师会疏远我们的委托人
[30:17] who’s already upset with our strategy. 我们的委托人对现在的策略已经很失望了
[30:19] i’m willing to take that risk. 我愿意冒一下这个险
[30:20] – i took a bullet for you! – come on. – 我可是帮你挡了一枪哟! – 得了吧
[30:23] i haven’t gotten upset or angry or missed a day of work. 我从没有失望 生气 或者缺勤一天
[30:27] but you owe me, 但你欠我的
[30:28] and i will deliver this closing. 我会做结案陈辞的
[30:38] hello, designers. 设计师们 大家好
[30:39] – hi.hi.hi. – welcome to the runway. – 嗨 嗨 嗨 – 欢迎来到T台
[30:43] there are 16 of you here, and after tonight, 现在你们有16人 今晚过后
[30:45] there will be 15. 会剩下15个
[30:47] all right, let’s meet the judges. 好了 我们来见见评委
[30:48] i just came to get a few things. 我只是来拿点东西
[30:55] as you know, in fashion, one day you’re in, 你们知道的 在时尚圈 今天你还引领潮流
[30:57] and the next day you’re out. 明天就落伍了
[31:00] heidi grew out her bangs! Heidi留了刘海!
[31:01] i know. she looks amazing. 我知道 她看起来美极了
[31:04] wait.we’re in a fight. 等等 我们还在冷战中
[31:18] i still know what the cookies mean. 我还知道曲奇意味着什么
[31:20] one cookie – you blew out your credit card 一块–你的信用卡刷爆
[31:22] on a pair of jeans without checking out the rear view. 就为了买一条没注意穿起来后 屁股状况的牛仔裤
[31:26] two – the guy you hooked up with hasn’t called. 两块–你钓的小伙子就没打电话
[31:30] three – you just found cellulite in a thigh crease. 三块–你在大腿折痕里看到了脂肪
[31:40] four? i have never seen four. 四块? 我从来没见你吃过四块
[31:44] it means i feel awful. 意味着我感觉很不好
[31:45] i am so sorry. 太对不起了
[31:47] no. you were just trying to help. 不 你只是想帮忙
[31:49] i just have to take this all in my own time. 我只是必须自己全部承受了
[31:54] everyone out there is judging me. 别人都在评判我
[31:56] i’m judging me. 我自己也在评判自己
[31:58] and i just need to know that my best friend doesn’t. 我只想知道 我最好的朋友没有这样
[32:01] i’m not judging, but… 我不是评判 但是…
[32:04] i’m scared i’m losing you, all right? 我很害怕失去你 好吧?
[32:07] what are you talking about? 你在说什么啊?
[32:09] you’re smart now. 现在你变聪明了
[32:11] you have an office and an assistant. 你有办公室有助理
[32:14] you have a business card, 你还有名片
[32:15] your photo is on your credit card, 你的信用卡上有照片
[32:16] and i bet you even have a library card. 我敢说你还有图书馆的卡
[32:20] you’re, like, important, 就像 你是要人了
[32:22] and important people don’t have time for me. 重要的人没时间跟我在一起
[32:24] that’s crazy, stacy. 别胡说 Stacy
[32:26] people take one look at this body, 人们一看到这个身体
[32:29] and they think they’re better than i am. 他们就觉得比我强
[32:31] you get a free pass. 你有自由通行权
[32:33] a free pass to what? 通行去哪里?
[32:36] everyone thinks i’m a dumb blonde. 人人都觉得我是笨金发女郎
[32:39] and you know what? they’re right. 你知道吗 他们是对的
[32:43] come on. 别胡说
[32:44] you are so not blonde. 你可不是金发
[32:51] – come here. – mm. – 过来 – 嗯
[32:54] don’t move out, please. 不要搬出去 好吗
[32:56] you sure you still want me – all of me? 你确定想留下我–我所有一切? 我当然想
[33:04] okay, let’s celebrate. 好吧 我们来庆祝一下
[33:07] we’ll go out clubbing, 我们去泡吧
[33:08] and i promise not to change your drink order. 我保证不再改你的酒单了
[33:10] i don’t think so. 我不想去
[33:12] come on. it’ll be like old times. 来吧 都会像以前一样的
[33:14] stacy, it can’t be like old times. Stacy 不会像以前一样了
[33:18] i-i don’t feel comfortable at clubs. 我–我在酒吧里觉得不舒服
[33:22] it’s one thing not to fit in, but i actually stand out. 不适应是一回事 但其实我挺显眼的
[33:27] i guess i understand, but… it doesn’t seem fair. 我想我明白 但…这不公平
[33:33] oh! you’re right! 噢! 你说得对!
[33:37] it doesn’t seem fair. 这不公平
[33:38] it’s not even close to fair! 丝毫不公平!
[33:44] why are you acting all wacky? 你为什么这么奇怪?
[33:46] i think you just gave me my closing argument. 我想你刚刚给了我结案陈辞的材料
[33:49] – i did? – yeah. thanks. – 有吗 – 对 谢谢
[33:53] ?? 不客气
[33:59] recently, i went to the sun bar, 最近 我去过太阳酒吧
[34:03] and i saw the place through a fresh set of eyes. 我用全新的眼光观察了这个地方
[34:09] no female employee was larger than a size 4, 没有一个女服务生的尺码大过4的
[34:13] and you know what? 你们知道吗
[34:15] i…felt uncomfortable. 我…感觉不好
[34:19] no wonder the owner is worried about profits. 毫无疑问店主是关心利益
[34:21] he’s promoting this narrow-minded view of sexy. 他用这种狭隘的性感标准来促销
[34:25] if the sun bar really wants to make money, 如果太阳酒吧真想赚钱
[34:28] then maybe they should make all of us feel welcome. 也许应该让所有人都感到受欢迎
[34:34] at this point, i would like to ask my friends in the gallery 在这一点上 我想问我在画廊的朋友们
[34:38] to please stand up. 请起立
[34:45] what’s going on? 怎么回事?
[34:46] just making my closing, counselor. 只是在做结案陈辞 顾问
[34:50] all of these women are size 14, 这些女性都是14号
[34:53] the average for a woman in america today. 今天美国女性的平均尺寸
[34:57] however, based on the sun bar’s definition of sexy, 但是 根据太阳酒吧的性感标准
[35:01] none of these women would be hired. 这些女性都不会被雇佣
[35:03] that is wrong. 这是错误的
[35:07] you know that federal laws protect us 你们知道联邦法律保护我们
[35:09] based on race, religion, 不论种族 信仰
[35:11] sex, age, veteran status, disability, and national origin. 性别 年龄 服役与否 残疾 民族
[35:17] but what about size? 那么身材呢?
[35:22] well, san francisco, washington, d.c., and santa cruz 旧金山 华盛顿和圣克鲁斯
[35:25] have all passed laws outlawing discrimination 都出台了相应法律
[35:28] based on weight. 禁止歧视体重
[35:30] and now you have an opportunity to extend that protection to lucy. 现在你们有机会
[35:34] and now you have an opportunity to extend that protection to lucy. 把这种保护沿用到Lucy身上
[35:39] thank you. 谢谢
[35:50] wait. i-i’m not – i’m not done yet. 等等 我还没–我还没说完
[35:56] have you noticed that people have euphemisms 你们注意到人们用委婉的词
[35:59] for being overweight? 来代替肥胖这个词吗
[36:02] large and plus-sized, 大块头 加大号
[36:05] full-figured and rubenesque. 丰满 富态
[36:08] and no one, not even me… 没人 甚至我自己都…
[36:12] …especially not me… …尤其是我自己…
[36:14] wants to say the word “fat.” 想说”胖”这个词
[36:20] but “fat” is only pejorative 但”胖”只在
[36:23] when we allow places like the sun bar 我们容忍太阳酒吧那样
[36:27] to tell us that being fat somehow makes us less of a person. 告诉我们胖就低人一等的时候有贬低意味
[36:33] tell the sun bar that being fat is not cause for being fired. 让太阳酒吧知道 胖不是被解雇的理由
[36:40] thank you. 谢谢
[36:55] we believe our client’s kidney donation can be equated 我们相信委托人的肾捐赠可以被一视同仁
[36:58] with the sacrifice that one spouse makes for another. 被看作是配偶为另一方的奉献
[37:02] like a wife who supports her husband through medical school. 就像是妻子为了支持丈夫上完医学院
[37:06] that being said – 说–
[37:06] okay. that’s it! i’ve had enough! 好了 够了! 我受够了!
[37:09] – let me handle this. – you can have it back. – 让我来处理 – 你可以拿回去了
[37:10] what? what – what are you talking about? 什么? 你–你在说什么?
[37:12] when i needed a transplant, 我需要移植手术时
[37:13] my sister was too young to consent, 我妹妹太小不能签同意书
[37:15] but she is a match, and she’s agreed. 但是适合 她也同意了
[37:16] – no, no, that’s too risky. – i don’t care. – 不不 这太冒险了 – 我不管
[37:18] mindy – i want to get on with my life. Mindy–我想继续过日子
[37:23] maybe chad’s not ready to move on with his. 也许Chad还没有准备好继续他的生活
[37:25] he doesn’t want his kidney back. he never did. 他不想要回肾脏从没有
[37:27] he gave it to you because he loved you, 他捐给你是因为爱你
[37:29] and asking for money – that was our idea. 要钱–是我们的主意
[37:34] what he said – is that true, chad? 他说的–是真的吗 Chad?
[37:39] i was so happy. 我很高兴
[37:42] i thought you were, too. 我以为你也是
[37:43] i would have done anything for you. 我愿意为你做任何事情
[37:49] you are a wonderful husband… 你是个很好的丈夫..
[37:52] and a good man, 是个很好的男人
[37:53] and my friends think i’m crazy to leave you, but… 朋友认为我离开你很疯狂 但…
[37:56] you gave me a second chance on life, 你给了我第二次生命
[37:58] and i love you for it. 我因此爱你
[38:00] but it’s not enough of a reason for us to stay together. 但这还不足以成为生活在一起的理由
[38:03] you remember me as i was. 你印象中的还是以前的我
[38:06] i need to move on. 我需要前行
[38:11] you can keep the kidney. 你可以留着肾
[38:12] what? 什么?
[38:14] – are you sure? – yeah. – 你确定? – 似的
[38:17] at least a part of me will always be with you. 至少我的一部分会永远伴随你
[38:25] – jane. – hi. – 嗨
[38:27] the verdict came back quick. is that good or bad? 判决很快下来了 是好是坏?
[38:30] it could go either way. 两种都有可能
[38:33] whatever happens, thanks for representing me. 不管怎么样 谢谢你为我辩护
[38:36] not just the case but me, the fat girl. 不只是为了这个案子 还为我这个胖姑娘谢你
[38:41] ms. bingum? Bingum女士?
[38:45] we’d like to settle. 我们想要和解
[38:48] i don’t think so. 我不同意
[38:50] jane, they’re offering lucy her job, Jane 他们重新给Lucy提供工作
[38:52] with back pay. 还支付欠薪
[38:53] it’s a good start, but no. 这是个好的开始 但是不行
[38:55] see, those large ladies from my closing 那些我结案陈词时出现的大号女士们
[38:58] just applied to be waitresses at the sun bar. 刚刚申请做太阳酒吧的服务员
[39:02] you told them to apply, didn’t you? 你让她们去申请的 对吗
[39:05] guilty. 罪过呀
[39:06] oh, and if i win this case 如果我赢了这案子
[39:08] and the jury defines weight as a protected class, 陪审团把体重也做为一项保护条款
[39:10] i will file another suit – 我会再次起诉-
[39:11] a class action. 共同起诉
[39:12] and those women will be my reps, 那些女士就会成为我的代表
[39:14] and the plaintiff pool will extend to every fat girl 原告团就会延伸到每个
[39:16] you’ve ever turned away from a job – 你们拒绝提供工作的胖女孩-
[39:17] and i’m guessing there’s more than a few. 我猜这些人不会少
[39:19] what do you want? 你想怎么样?
[39:21] 20% pay raise, no loss in seniority, 加薪20% 工龄不作为减薪标准
[39:23] and a commitment against discrimination based on body type. 还要做出承诺不对身材歧视
[39:32] deal. 成交
[39:41] okay. 好的
[39:53] – hey. – hey.how’d you find me out here? – 嗨 – 嗨 你怎么在这里找到我的?
[39:57] did you use your powers? 用你的超能力了?
[39:59] – i told you – – i’m kidding. – 我告诉过你– – 开玩笑呢
[40:01] you weren’t in your office, 你不在办公室
[40:03] and i, uh, know you like fresh air. 我 呃 知道你爱新鲜空气
[40:07] relaxable side panels… 弹性侧网…
[40:09] less pinchy. 没那么扎人
[40:12] you came out here to give me a bra? 你出来是为了给我一个胸罩?
[40:15] well, that and to say congrats. 呃 还要恭喜你
[40:17] i just heard the service workers union 我刚听说服务业工会跟公司
[40:19] signed a long-term deal with the firm. 签了一份长期协议
[40:22] parker is beyond thrilled. Parker非常激动
[40:25] what about you? 你呢?
[40:27] fred…
[40:29] i told those women that i could relate to them, 我告诉那些女人我跟她们一起相处
[40:33] but i don’t feel like a fat girl. 但我并不觉得我像个胖女孩
[40:36] i feel thin and pretty, 我觉得苗条漂亮
[40:39] even though no one sees me like that. 即使没有人那样觉得
[40:43] and i’m mad at myself for letting it bother me. 我生自己的气 因为我放任它困扰着我
[40:49] i don’t think you’re mad at yourself. 我觉得你没有对自己生气
[40:51] i think you’re mad at deb. 你是对Deb生气
[40:52] she would’ve given jane the body check 她不应该对Jane品头论足
[40:54] and walked right by. 熟视无睹
[40:55] you got to forgive her, jane. 你不得不原谅她 Jane
[40:58] forgive and forget. 既往不咎
[41:00] but i don’t want to forget her. 但是我不想忘掉
[41:02] i mean, i may not always like deb, 我是说 也许我不总像Deb一样
[41:04] but – but she’s – she’s right here. 但–但她–在这里
[41:09] and she’s not all bad. 她也不是一无是处
[41:15] well, i know that jane likes to eat 我知道Jane喜欢吃东西
[41:18] and deb liked to drink. Deb喜欢喝两杯
[41:20] so i think you’re both about to be really happy. 所以我觉得你们都会很高兴的
[41:24] what are you talking about? 你在说什么?
[41:27] the partners are inside with champagne and cake. 同事们买来了香槟和蛋糕来了
[41:35] enjoy the moment. 享受这一刻吧
[41:37] after all, you only live…twice. 毕竟 你只活…两次
[41:40] life is my creation
[41:43] it’s my best friend
[41:45] imagination is my defense
[41:50] and i’ll keep walking
[41:52] when skies are gray
[41:54] whatever happens was meant that way
[59:15] whatever happens was meant that way
美女上错身

Post navigation

Previous Post: 美女上错身(Drop Dead Diva)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 美女上错身(Drop Dead Diva)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme