时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | – Do my knees look fat? – What? | -我的膝盖是不是有点胖 -什么 |
[00:21] | I don’t know. | 怎么办 |
[00:23] | Maybe I should just wear pants. | 要不我穿裤子好了 |
[00:24] | Deb, you don’t get nervous. What’s going on? | 黛比 你通常不会这么紧张的 这是怎么了 |
[00:27] | You didn’t answer the question. | 你还没回答我的问题呢 |
[00:29] | You and your knees look perfect. | 无论是你还是你的膝盖 都完美无瑕 |
[00:33] | Breakfast? | 早饭吃什么 |
[00:34] | – Only a… – Grapefruit, two Splendas. | -只要一个… -西柚加两包代糖 |
[00:36] | Deb, you got to relax. You kill at auditions. | 黛比 放松点 试镜绝对没问题 |
[00:39] | A prize model on “The Price Is Right” | 应聘《价格猜猜看》节目的奖品模特 |
[00:41] | is not just an audition. | 不是简单意义上的试镜 |
[00:43] | It’s a career. | 这是一项事业 |
[00:44] | And with knees like yours, it’s a lock. | 你连膝盖都这么美 工作定是手到擒来 |
[01:14] | – Jane. – Hey, Teri. | -简 -你来啦 泰丽 |
[01:15] | You didn’t go home… Again. | 又熬了一通宵 是吧 |
[01:17] | Good morning. | 早安 |
[01:20] | Jane, we have Marcus Newsom this afternoon. | 简 今天下午我们要做马库斯·缪瑟姆的案子 |
[01:22] | Yes, Kim, I know. I’ve been working on our brief. | 我知道 金 我一直在写摘要 |
[01:24] | It’s your suit. The client was here yesterday. | 她是说你的衣服 委托人昨天来过 |
[01:26] | And at $300 an hour, we should at least be wrinkle-free. | 每小时赚300美元 至少衣服该整洁些吧 |
[01:30] | And how many hours did that purse cost? | 你的包花了你多少小时的工资 |
[01:32] | Hermes. Ostrich leather. | 爱马仕 鸵鸟皮的 |
[01:34] | There’s a two-year wait, but I pulled some strings. | 本来要等两年的 不过我托了关系买到了 |
[01:36] | And, Jane, for what it’s worth, | 简 给你提个醒 |
[01:38] | no one under 50 wears a brooch. | 50岁以下没人戴胸针的 |
[01:43] | Hermes bitch. | 提爱马仕的贱人 |
[01:45] | You and your guests can have fun | 您和您的同伴将获得 |
[01:47] | with this new karaoke machine! | 这款新型伴唱机 |
[01:49] | Vocopro’s duet easy-to-use digital… | 音乐工厂的便捷二重唱数码… |
[01:52] | Did you find it? | 找到了吗 |
[01:53] | One bottle of Ironic Taffy… Behind the pepto. | 亮蓝色指甲油 就在胃药后面 |
[01:55] | Thank you, thank you.Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 谢谢 |
[01:57] | You really think it’s lucky, huh? | 这真的能给你带来好运吗 |
[01:59] | I had it on when I met you. | 我们相遇时 我就涂着它 |
[02:01] | I’d call that lucky. | 难道那不是好运吗 |
[02:04] | Why are you wearing your interview tie? | 你怎么打着面试才打的领带 |
[02:05] | Babe, for the third time… | 亲爱的 第三遍了 |
[02:07] | You have a final interview with the new firm | 你要去一家事务所参加最后一轮面试 |
[02:10] | with the better partnership track. | 这个职位更容易当合伙人 |
[02:14] | The tighter the knot, the broader the shoulders. | 领带结打得越紧 肩膀显得越宽 |
[02:17] | What would I do without you? | 没有你我该怎么办啊 |
[02:19] | Lanisha thinks she is all that | 拉尼莎自以为她那套 |
[02:22] | with her hip dip/ shoulder swoop. | “垫臀 甩肩”天下无敌 |
[02:24] | Grayson, check this out. | 格雷森 看看我这个 |
[02:31] | I call it the toe tap/booty bounce. | 我管这叫做”垫步 甩臀” |
[02:33] | That’s better than Lanisha, right? | 是不是比拉尼莎的要好 |
[02:35] | She’ll want to claw your eyes out. | 她看了一定嫉妒死了 |
[02:37] | You always know what to say. | 嘴总是这么甜 |
[02:44] | Kim hosted a cocktail party last night… For the partners. | 金昨晚举办鸡尾酒会 邀请那些合伙人 |
[02:47] | She was supposed to be helping me. | 她本该帮我准备的 |
[02:50] | Yeah, well, you are smarter, you work harder, | 你更聪明 更努力 |
[02:53] | and our clients actually like you. | 我们的委托人都很喜欢你 |
[02:55] | But she does know how to work it… | 但她确实懂得如何利用… |
[02:56] | Teri, I can’t have this conversation. | 泰丽 我不想听这些 |
[02:58] | Not right now. | 现在不想 |
[03:00] | – I’m worried about you. – Well, worry about the Middle East. | -我很担心你 -你还是担心中东问题吧 |
[03:05] | I’m fine. Really. | 我没事 真的 |
[03:07] | – I got to get back… – To work. I know. | -我还得接着 -工作 我懂 |
[03:21] | Damn it. | 见鬼 |
[03:24] | Teri. | 泰丽 |
[03:25] | Teri? | 泰丽 |
[03:27] | Jane. | 简 |
[03:29] | Lady, get your ass down. | 女士 给我蹲下 |
[03:31] | Apparently, this gentleman has an issue with Parker. | 这个人显然和帕克有过节 |
[03:34] | Your boss slept with my wife. | 你们老板和我老婆上床 |
[03:38] | I didn’t know she was married. | 我不知道她结婚了 |
[03:40] | Look, sir… | 不要冲动 先生… |
[04:03] | You got Deb. | 我是黛比 |
[04:04] | Scott dumped me. | 斯科特把我甩了 |
[04:06] | Oh, Stacy. I’m so sorry. | 天啊 史黛西 真替你难过 |
[04:09] | He said I was… I am… | 他说我…一直 |
[04:13] | Shallow. | 很肤浅 |
[04:14] | Hello? Has he seen the indie movies in your netflix que? | 拜托 他没看过你租碟列表上的独立电影吗 |
[04:18] | Watch it! | 当心 |
[04:20] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:21] | Deb, I can’t afford this place on my own. | 黛比 我自己租不起这套公寓 |
[04:24] | Maybe you should get, like, a job. | 要不你去找份工作吧 |
[04:27] | – I’m a model. – And a damn good one. | -我是个模特 -还是个超级棒的模特 |
[04:29] | But, you haven’t work since J. C. Penney spread | 自从你拍了杰西潘尼公司的广告后就没再工作了 |
[04:32] | That day I was painted on recycle paper. | 他们把我照片印在再生纸上 |
[04:34] | The green added 10 pounds. | 绿色让我看起来胖了10磅 |
[04:36] | Being green to be so cruel. | 环保真是不容易啊 |
[04:40] | Listen, sweetie, after I rock my audition, | 听着 亲爱的 面试成功后 |
[04:43] | I’m gonna swing by and… | 我就要过去看你… |
[04:47] | Deb? | 黛比 |
[04:50] | Can you hear me now? | 能听到我说话么 |
[04:53] | Okay, call me back. | 好吧 给我回电话 |
[05:13] | Ms… Dobkins, I’m Fred. I’m your gatekeeper. | 德普金丝小姐 我是弗雷德 你的守门人 |
[05:16] | Apologies for your sudden demise. | 对于你的猝死深表遗憾 |
[05:18] | Demise? | 死了 |
[05:20] | It’s a lot to process. | 我知道一开始很难接受 |
[05:22] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[05:25] | So, this is the prilly gates? | 这就是所谓的天堂之门吗 |
[05:27] | You sound disappointed. | 你似乎有些失望 |
[05:29] | It’s just… I expected a puppy cloud | 我以为这里会有云啊 |
[05:32] | a few angels, maybe even a harp. | 天使啊 甚至还有竖琴什么的 |
[05:35] | Not important. I really need to get back to earth now. | 无关紧要 我现在必须回去 |
[05:39] | Come on…sweetie. | 拜托啦 甜心 |
[05:44] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[05:50] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[05:51] | Reviewing your life… You know, heaven or hell. | 看看你的生平 决定你上天堂还是下地狱 |
[05:57] | Hold on a second. | 等一下 |
[05:59] | I’ve never seen this before. | 我从来没有过这种情况 |
[06:01] | Ms. Dobkins, according to my records, | 德普金丝小姐 根据我的记录 |
[06:03] | you have not done a single good deed or bad act | 你这一生既没做过好事 |
[06:06] | in your entire life. | 也没做过坏事 |
[06:07] | You are my first adult 0/0. | 你是我处理过的成年人中第一个中间人 |
[06:10] | You know, I am a good person, all right? Lots of deeds. | 我是个好人 我做过很多好事 |
[06:13] | Ms. Dobkins, I’ve seen a lot of bad people, | 德普金丝小姐 我见过很多坏人 |
[06:15] | and you’re not one of them. | 而你不是 |
[06:16] | But you’re not one of the good ones, either. | 但你也不是好人 |
[06:19] | Based on our brief period of time together, | 根据我们短暂的接触 |
[06:20] | I would conclude that you’re simply shallow. | 我认为你只是比较肤浅 |
[06:24] | Shallow? | 肤浅 |
[06:26] | Well, who do you think you are, | 你以为你是谁啊 |
[06:28] | in your dress-for-less shirt and your poly-yesterday pants? | 瞧你穿的那廉价的衬衫和过时的裤子吧 |
[06:32] | You’re rude, and I am not gonna sit here and take it. | 又那么粗鲁 我才不要坐在这任你摆布呢 |
[06:35] | Yeah, well, what are you gonna do about it, right? | 好吧 你又能怎样呢 |
[06:43] | Let’s find out. | 我们走着瞧 |
[07:01] | Gel. | 导电胶 |
[07:05] | Clear! | 准备 |
[07:07] | Wait a minute! Wait a minute! | 等一下 等一下 |
[07:34] | She is one lucky lady. | 她命太好了 |
[07:36] | Bullet just grazed her. Didn’t require a stitch. | 子弹只是擦伤 伤口都不需要缝合 |
[07:38] | But the EKG… She flatlined. | 心电图上显示她心跳停止了 |
[07:40] | There must have been some kind of short in the monitor. | 可能显示器出了什么毛病吧 |
[07:41] | It’s happened before. | 以前也有过这种事 |
[07:45] | You a friend? | 你是她朋友吗 |
[07:47] | Sure. | 没错 |
[07:48] | Temporary amnesia is not uncommon with a slight concussion, | 轻微脑震荡常常引起暂时失忆 |
[07:50] | so we’ll be keeping her under observation. | 所以她还要留院观察 |
[08:02] | Wake up! | 醒醒 |
[08:07] | I just had the strangest dream. | 我刚做了一个特别奇怪的梦 |
[08:09] | It wasn’t a dream… | 那可不是做梦 |
[08:11] | Sweetie. | 甜心 |
[08:15] | Fred? | 弗雷德 |
[08:18] | Why do I feel bloated? | 为什么我觉得全身发胀 |
[08:24] | My… God. | 我的天啊 |
[08:26] | You sent me to hell? | 你让我下地狱了 |
[08:27] | Relax. Your soul entered a recently vacated vessel. | 放松 你的灵魂进入了一具刚刚死亡的躯体 |
[08:31] | – Your old bod… – No, no, no. | -你原来的… -不对不对 |
[08:33] | I’m going back to sleep, and when I wake up… | 我还是接着睡吧 等我醒了 |
[08:36] | Her name… now your name… | 她的名字 现在是你的名字 |
[08:39] | is Jane. | 叫做简 |
[08:43] | This doesn’t work for me. | 这身体压根不适合我 |
[08:47] | I’ve never been more than a size 2, | 我最胖时才2码 |
[08:49] | and that’s only ’cause of the freshman 15, | 那还是因为大一那年长了体重 |
[08:50] | which is why I quit community college. | 也是我从社区大学退学的原因 |
[08:52] | So, who do I have to talk to? | 我应该跟谁反映情况 |
[08:54] | Look on the bright side… You’re alive. | 想想好的一面 你至少还活着 |
[08:57] | And not only do you get Jane’s body, | 你不仅拥有了简的身体 |
[08:58] | but you get her brains, too. | 你还有了她的头脑 |
[08:59] | Her IQ is off the charts. | 她的智商非常高 |
[09:02] | Fred… | 弗雷德 |
[09:03] | Tell me how to get “Me” Back. | 告诉我怎么才能变回原来的样子 |
[09:08] | You are Jane… | 你是简 |
[09:10] | Now and forever. | 现在是 今后也是 |
[09:12] | Everything you need to know about her… | 你需要了解她的事情 |
[09:15] | about you… | 你的事情 |
[09:16] | Is in here. | 都在这里了 |
[09:18] | A Mossimo bag from Target? | Traget旗下的Mossimo皮包 |
[09:21] | Jane’s purse… wallet, license, business cards. | 这是简的提包 钱包 驾照和名片都在里面 |
[09:24] | She wears a brooch. | 她还戴胸针 |
[09:26] | Nobody under 50 wears a brooch. | 50岁以下没人戴胸针的 |
[09:28] | So buy a new bag, buy new jewelry. I don’t care. | 那你就买新包 买新首饰 随你便 |
[09:31] | One rule… you don’t tell anybody about this. | 只有一条 你不能把此事告诉任何人 |
[09:33] | – You got it? – Why? | -明白吗 -为什么不能 |
[09:34] | Because people will think you’re insane. | 因为别人会以为你疯了 |
[09:36] | And then I’m gonna have to send you back, and not to the… | 然后我只能把你送回去 而且肯定去不了 |
[09:39] | good place. | 好地方 |
[09:41] | OK. If I’m Jane, | 好吧 如果我是简 |
[09:42] | then why do I still remember everything about me? | 为什么还记得我自己的一切 |
[09:46] | Shouldn’t I know all about her? | 我不是应该了解她的一切么 |
[09:48] | Memories remain with the soul. | 记忆与灵魂共存 |
[09:52] | Whatever. | 随便你怎么说 |
[09:54] | I’m out of here. | 我要走了 |
[12:18] | Nice outfit. | 外套不错嘛 |
[12:20] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干什么 |
[12:21] | Firm’s looking for a new messenger. I’m applying. | 事务所招邮件收发员 我来应聘 |
[12:24] | Shouldn’t you be back up… | 你不是应该在… |
[12:25] | – Jane… – Don’t. Stop it! | -简… -别这么叫我 |
[12:27] | I hate her name. I hate her body. | 我讨厌她的名字 讨厌她的身体 |
[12:29] | I hate her purse. | 我讨厌她的包 |
[12:30] | – I hate everything! – Hey, shut up! | -我讨厌所有东西 -闭嘴 |
[12:32] | I’m here because of you, all right? | 我是因为你才会在这儿的 |
[12:33] | I got demoted from gatekeeper | 因为你我从守门人 |
[12:34] | to guardian angel because of you. | 降职成了守护天使 |
[12:36] | – You’re my guardian angel? – I’m afraid so. | -你是我的守护天使 -恐怕是的 |
[12:38] | Make me skinny and hot… now. | 现在 把我变得苗条热辣 |
[12:41] | I’m an angel, not a wizard. And between you and me, | 我是天使 不是巫师 跟你说句实话 |
[12:43] | it’s just a fancy term for “Babysitter.” | 不过就是保姆的别称 |
[12:45] | – How did you find me here? – You’re in Jane’s body. | -你怎么找到我的 -你在简的身体里 |
[12:47] | – So? – So everybody’s body has its own needs, | -所以 -每个人的身体都有不同需求 |
[12:49] | its cravings, its comfort zones. | 不同的欲望和适应的地方 |
[12:51] | This firm is where Jane’s body feels at ease. | 这家事务所就是简的身体最适应的地方 |
[12:53] | – It’s where her intellect shines. – Jane? | -是她智慧闪光的地方 -简 |
[12:56] | Teri, your assistant. | 她是泰丽 你的助手 |
[12:57] | I’ve always wanted my own assistant. | 我一直想要个私人助手 |
[12:58] | Thank God you’re okay. | 谢天谢地你没事 |
[13:01] | Let’s get you to your office. | 我们先去你办公室吧 |
[13:06] | Hi! | 欢迎回来 |
[13:12] | – Why are they clapping? – You took a bullet for Parker. | -他们为什么鼓掌 -你替帕克挨了一枪 |
[13:24] | No, I don’t wear “Lame Bryant.” | 不 我可不穿肥姐牌的衣服 |
[13:26] | The doctor said you might have amnesia, | 医生说你可能会有点失忆 |
[13:27] | but you love Ms. Bryant. | 可肥姐牌一直是你的最爱 |
[13:29] | They’re stretchy and comfortable. | 它们舒适而有弹性 |
[13:30] | I read loser lit? | 我读失败者指南这种书 |
[13:31] | Jane, you live by those books. Get dressed. | 你是靠这些书活着的 穿上吧 |
[13:51] | – I look ridiculous. – You look fine. | -我看上去太可笑 -挺好的呀 |
[13:55] | Jane. | 简 |
[13:55] | You gave us all quite the scare. | 你把我们都吓坏了 |
[13:57] | The gunman was apprehended, everybody’s fine, | 歹徒已经被逮捕了 一切都没事了 |
[13:59] | and I promise to enquire | 我保证以后约会时 |
[14:00] | about the marital status of all future dates. | 会先确认约会对象的婚姻状况 |
[14:03] | Thank you for… well… thank you. | 谢谢你 总之谢谢 |
[14:06] | How you feeling? | 你现在感觉如何 |
[14:07] | Not quite myself, but… | 不是很好 但… |
[14:08] | Marcus Newsom’s on his way up. | 马库斯·缪瑟姆在来的路上了 |
[14:09] | Given the circumstances, | 考虑到你的身体状况 |
[14:10] | Kim’s offered to take over as first chair. | 金提出要做首席律师 |
[14:13] | Of course she did. Jane brought Newsom to the firm. | 是她的作风 纽瑟姆是简带到事务所的 |
[14:15] | Jane, if you need anything at all, you let me know. | 简 有什么需要尽管找我 |
[14:19] | Kim ditched her last depo for a botox touch-up! | 金为了打肉毒素错过了上次的宣誓作证 |
[14:22] | Who’s Marcus Newsom? | 马库斯·缪瑟姆是谁 |
[14:24] | That’s funny. | 别逗我了 |
[14:27] | Yikes. Okay. | 晕 好吧 |
[14:29] | Marcus Newsom is suing Upland Pharmaceuticals. | 马库斯·缪瑟姆要起诉阿普兰制药公司 |
[14:31] | His wife suffered a hallucination | 吃了他们生产的唑吡坦[催眠药]后 |
[14:33] | after taking their sleeping pill, Zolpidem. | 他的妻子产生了幻觉 |
[14:34] | She thought she was a bird, tried to fly, fell 20 stories. | 她觉得自己是只鸟 想飞 从20楼摔下来 |
[14:37] | – Does any of this ring a bell? – No. | -你回忆起来了吗 -没有 |
[14:41] | But I imagine we’re suing for wrongful death. | 但我认为我们是以不当死亡起诉他们 |
[14:43] | Yeah, and failure… | 当然 还有侵犯… |
[14:43] | Failure to disclose, negligence, | 侵犯知情权 过失 |
[14:45] | fraud, and possible product liability, | 欺诈 可能还有产品质量责任问题 |
[14:46] | although that’s tenuous. | 尽管这个有些牵强 |
[14:48] | Oh, that was intense. | 太强烈了 |
[14:53] | Ask me something… | 问我问题 |
[14:55] | something a- a smart person would know. | 问点聪明人才能回答的 |
[14:58] | Like, “What’s the capital of New Zealand?” | 比如 新西兰的首都是哪里 |
[15:00] | Wellington! | 惠灵顿 |
[15:03] | What’s the square root of 113? | 113的平方根是多少 |
[15:05] | It’s a prime number. Trick question! | 那是个素数 这是个脑筋急转弯 |
[15:08] | Listen to me. | 听听我说的 |
[15:09] | – Are you okay? – I’m smart! | -你还好吧 -我很聪明 |
[15:12] | Yeah, you are. | 你当然很聪明 |
[15:13] | Now march into that conference | 现在我们去会议室吧 |
[15:15] | room and show Kim that brains trump botox. | 让金看看智慧是怎么击败肉毒素的 |
[15:17] | Why is it so hot in this office? | 这里怎么会这么闷热 |
[15:19] | We’ve been through this. It’s not hot. It’s your metabolism. | 和你说过 这里不热 是你新陈代谢的问题 |
[15:21] | Well, my metabolism is making me sweat, | 我的新陈代谢让我汗流浃背 |
[15:23] | so I need some air. | 我需要点新鲜空气 |
[15:27] | Okay, they don’t open. | 窗户怎么打不开 |
[15:29] | We’re in an office building. They’re sealed. | 我们是在办公楼里 窗户是密封的 |
[15:31] | Great. Then I’m going out. | 好吧 那我就出去转转 |
[15:33] | Jane. | 简 |
[15:35] | I know you’ve had a really rough day. | 我知道你今天经历的很多 |
[15:38] | But I’m here for you. | 但我随时在你身边 |
[15:39] | And everything you need to know is in your brief. | 你需要知道的都在这份摘要里 |
[15:51] | – Mr. Newsom. – Jane. | -纽瑟姆先生 -简 |
[15:53] | I- I just heard. Are you really okay? | 我刚刚听说 你没事吧 |
[15:56] | Flesh wound, one band-aid. She’s great. | 皮外伤 贴片创可贴 她很好 |
[15:58] | She’s fine. We should get started. | 她没事 我们应该开始了 |
[16:01] | It’s all in the file. | 都在文件里 |
[16:09] | Tomorrow, the defense will try to rattle you. | 明天被告会试图让你紧张 |
[16:10] | They’ll argue that your wife was suicidal. | 他们会声称你妻子是自杀的 |
[16:12] | No, that’s… that’s bull… | 怎么可能 那太扯… |
[16:13] | You contend she was happy, | 你要坚持说她很快乐 |
[16:15] | but if they undermine your credibility, | 如果他们质疑你证词的真实性 |
[16:16] | it’ll call Emily’s mental state into question. | 艾米丽精神状况就会被提及 |
[16:18] | How can they say anything about Emily? | 关于艾米丽他们能有什么可说的 |
[16:21] | They didn’t know her. | 他们根本不认识她 |
[16:22] | Which is why they’ll go after you, | 所以他们会选择问你问题 |
[16:24] | try to get you to admit that she was unstable in some way. | 试图让你承认她精神状况不太稳定 |
[16:27] | You’ve got to remain calm. | 你要保持镇静 |
[16:28] | Calm? | 镇静 |
[16:29] | Emily’s dead because she took their drug. | 艾米丽是因为吃了他们的药才死的 |
[16:33] | And if you expect me to remain calm, | 要是你指望我保持镇静 |
[16:36] | you have no idea what it’s like to lose someone you love. | 你根本不了解失去心爱之人的感觉 |
[16:40] | Marcus, I’m on your side, but when you’re on the stand… | 马库斯 我站在你这边 你在证人席上时.. |
[16:42] | What, I should put on a happy face? | 难道我该表现得很开心吗 |
[16:50] | I think we should take a little breather. | 我觉得我们得休息一下 |
[16:55] | Here you go, Jane. | 给你 简 |
[16:58] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[17:01] | I’m sorry. It’s just, you were staring at them. | 抱歉 只是你一直盯着它们 |
[17:05] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[17:06] | To be honest, I am craving a doughnut | 说实话 我超想吃甜甜圈 |
[17:09] | because, apparently, I am a doughnut eater. | 因为很明显 我是个喜欢吃甜甜圈的人 |
[17:11] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[17:12] | You’re asking a young widower not to be himself, | 你让一位年轻的鳏夫戴上假面 |
[17:16] | not to feel his loss, and that is not who he is. | 不去感受痛苦 那不是他自己 |
[17:20] | And that’s not the strategy that Jane… | 那也不是简会采取的… |
[17:23] | I mean, that I outlined in this brief. | 我是说 我划重点的策略 |
[17:27] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[17:28] | Marcus, under most circumstances, I would agree with… | 马库斯 大多数情况下 我会同意… |
[17:32] | Kim, but the jury’s not going to sympathize | 金的看法 但陪审团不会同情你 |
[17:35] | unless they see your pain. | 除非他们看到了你的伤痛 |
[17:38] | Don’t hide it. Embrace it. | 别隐藏 释放出来 |
[17:41] | Jane… | 简… |
[17:42] | You’re first chair. | 你做首席律师 |
[17:44] | And we’re done here. | 就到这里吧 |
[17:58] | – How’d it go? – I’m back to first chair again. | -怎么样 -我又是首席律师了 |
[18:01] | Awesome. | 太好了 |
[18:02] | This doughnut is just | 甜甜圈不过是 |
[18:03] | sweetened dough and congealed chocolate, but wow. | 甜面团和凝结的巧克力 可是 |
[18:06] | Teri, do you want one? | 泰丽 你想吃一个吗 |
[18:07] | There’s a whole plate in the other room. | 隔壁房间有一整盘 |
[18:08] | No, thank you. | 谢谢 不吃 |
[18:09] | You have a dinner. New client, Vicky Wellner. | 你得出去吃顿饭 见新委托人薇琪·维尔纳 |
[18:12] | She’s divorcing her husband. | 她准备和丈夫离婚 |
[18:13] | You’re meeting her at Mozan in 20 minutes. | 你在20分钟后和她在莫赞餐厅见面 |
[18:15] | Oh, my God. Beyonce went there last week. | 上帝啊 碧昂斯上周去过那里 |
[18:17] | I saw it on “TMZ”. | 我在TMZ[美国八卦网站]上看到过 |
[18:18] | Yeah, you were there that night. | 那天晚上你也在 |
[18:20] | You raved about the calamari. | 对那里的炸鱿鱼圈赞口不绝 |
[18:21] | Give me the details. | 给我讲讲细节 |
[18:23] | You ate it with cocktail sauce and lemon juice. | 你配上鸡尾酒汁和柠檬汁吃的 |
[18:25] | – Details on the case. – Right. | -关于案子的细节 -好的 |
[18:28] | I’ll call you in your car, which I had washed. | 你上车我再打给你 车帮你洗了 |
[18:30] | You’re welcome. | 别客气 |
[18:31] | A porsche? | 保时捷 |
[18:32] | Yeah, you bought it after reading “15 steps to a better you.” | 你看了《15步提升自我》之后买的 |
[18:51] | Hello? Teri? | 听得到吗 泰丽 |
[18:53] | Your top’s down? You don’t put the top down. | 你在敞篷开车吗 你从不敞篷的 |
[18:56] | Can you pick me up some CDs for my porsche? | 你能给我的保时捷弄点唱片吗 |
[18:59] | Christina, Colbie, Fergie. | 克里斯蒂娜 蔻比和菲姬的 |
[19:02] | Sure. Now about the case. | 当然 现在谈谈案子 |
[19:04] | Vicky Wellner, your client, she’s being divorced. | 委托人叫薇琪·维尔纳 她丈夫要和她离婚 |
[19:06] | Oh, and I’m gonna need some lip gloss. | 我还需要些唇彩 |
[19:08] | Kisskiss, granite magic… | 要娇兰亲吻系列的 还有… |
[19:10] | And a luminir and the plumper. And an eyelash curler. | 沛海纳手表 透明唇膏和睫毛夹 |
[19:13] | Do I even have eyelashes? | 我有睫毛吧 |
[19:16] | Jane! | 简 |
[19:17] | Your client’s husband has a net worth of $5 mil, | 你委托人的丈夫有个值五百万的资产 |
[19:20] | but the prenup only gives her about 100 grand. | 但按照婚前协议她只能拿到10万 |
[19:21] | Well, if she was dumb enough to sign one… | 如果她蠢到签这种东西 |
[19:23] | The prenup has an infidelity clause. | 不过婚前协议里有个忠诚条款 |
[19:25] | He cheats, prenup goes bye-bye. | 如果他有不忠行为 协议就失效了 |
[19:27] | Smart girl. Tell me he cheated. | 聪明 告诉我他外遇了 |
[19:29] | With the dog walker. Your client caught them together. | 他和遛狗人有一腿 委托人抓个正着 |
[19:31] | Ka-ching! She gets half. | 简单 一半的财产到手 |
[19:32] | Not so fast. She refuses to go to court. | 没这么容易 她拒绝上庭 |
[19:34] | Well, the only way to | 唯一能让 |
[19:35] | have a prenup voided and marital assets split | 婚前协议失效 划分财产的办法 |
[19:37] | is by a court order from a judge, | 就是法官在法庭作出判决 |
[19:38] | so the client would have to testify. | 委托人必须出庭作证 |
[19:52] | Calamari… | 炸鱿鱼圈 |
[19:54] | It’s just rings of squid lightly fried in beer batter, but… | 不过是裹了啤酒面糊炸成的鱿鱼圈 但… |
[20:01] | Ms. Bingum, | 宾格温女士 |
[20:02] | I was clear with Parker. I… | 我和帕克说得很清楚 我… |
[20:05] | I won’t go to court. | 我不会上庭的 |
[20:06] | But you need to testify. | 但是你需要出庭作证的 |
[20:09] | Are you whing? | 你在发牢骚吗 |
[20:11] | I am giving you my expert legal opinion, | 我是在向你提供专业法律建议 |
[20:15] | which is… | 那就是 |
[20:17] | That you can’t let your rich son-of-a-bitch husband | 你不能让你那有钱的混账老公 |
[20:20] | cheat on you and pay you off with a measly 100 grand. | 对你不忠 却只给你10万了事 |
[20:24] | Parker thought that you could find a middle ground. | 帕克觉得你能找到折中的方法 |
[20:27] | That’s why he scheduled this settlement conference. | 所以他安排了这个和解会议 |
[20:30] | I thought you were up to speed. | 我以为你知道的 |
[20:33] | Mrs. Wellner, how much do you think you’re worth? | 维尔纳夫人 你觉得自己值多少钱 |
[20:38] | Why? | 为什么这么问 |
[20:39] | Because if you don’t think you’re worth much, | 如果连你都不觉得自己有价值 |
[20:41] | why should he? | 他就更不会了 |
[20:43] | I gave up my career. | 我放弃了我的事业 |
[20:46] | I raised our children. | 我养大了我们的孩子 |
[20:47] | I loved him unconditionally. | 我无条件地爱他 |
[20:53] | I think that should be worth something. | 我想这些是有价值的 |
[20:57] | I think that should be worth… | 我想应该值… |
[20:59] | half. | 一半 |
[21:01] | Then that’s what we’ll get. | 那我们就要这么多 |
[21:24] | – Can I help you? – Stacy? | -你有什么事吗 -史黛西 |
[21:26] | It’s me, Deb. | 是我 黛比 |
[21:28] | My best friend was a Deb. | 我最好的朋友也叫黛比 |
[21:30] | She died this morning. | 她今天早上死了 |
[21:31] | I know. We were on the phone, | 我知道 我们当时在打电话 |
[21:33] | This isn’t funny! Leave me alone! | 这一点也不好笑 别来烦我 |
[21:34] | No, Stace, it’s me. I promise. | 不 史黛西 是我 我保证 |
[21:36] | Please let me explain. | 请你听我解释 |
[21:37] | I don’t have anywhere else to go. | 我没有别的地方可去了 |
[21:39] | Pork chop, I’m calling the cops. | 猪扒女 我要叫警察了 |
[21:41] | Senior year, Rob Wahl gave you crabs. | 高三那年 罗博·沃恩把阴虱传染给你 |
[21:43] | Who else knows that? | 还有谁知道 |
[21:44] | He gave them to | 他把阴虱传染给了 |
[21:45] | every cheerleader and two guys on the wrestling team. | 每个啦啦队队员 还有摔跤队的两个男的 |
[21:48] | In 10th grade, you got a nose job | 10年级 你做了隆鼻手术 |
[21:49] | but told everyone you were in France. | 你却跟所有人说你当时在法国 |
[21:51] | And you put krazy glue in Kathy Lyford’s underwear | 你把万能胶放进凯西·雷福德的内衣里 |
[21:52] | for making out with your boyfriend | 因为她在看《永不妥协》的时候 |
[21:53] | during “Erin Brockovich.” | 勾引你男朋友 |
[21:54] | And you were too shy to buy yourself a vibrator, | 还有你不好意思给自己买振动器 |
[21:55] | so I bought you the… | 所以我给你买了… |
[21:58] | – Boris Pecker. – Boris Pecker. | -伯瑞斯·派克牌的 -伯瑞斯·派克牌的 |
[22:05] | – Deb? – Yeah. | -黛比 -是我 |
[22:09] | Let me get this straight. | 让我搞清楚 |
[22:11] | You died, went to heaven, pressed a button, | 你死了 上了天堂 按了按钮 |
[22:13] | and they turned you into a size 16? | 然后他们就把你的身材变成了16码了 |
[22:16] | Pretty much. | 是这样 |
[22:17] | That is so unfair. | 太不公平了 |
[22:19] | I mean, | 我是说 |
[22:19] | fat things should not happen to skinny people. | 发胖这种事不该发生在瘦人身上 |
[22:22] | Hey, let’s go out… Les Deux or Hyde. | 我们出去玩吧…去雷杜或者海德 |
[22:27] | We don’t need to go out to have a good time. | 我们不用出去也能找乐子的 |
[22:30] | That’s what we said to my cousin | 我表妹不刮胡子的时候 |
[22:31] | when she stopped waxing her mustache. | 我就是这么说的 |
[22:34] | It’s not me. I just… | 不是我 我只是… |
[22:37] | I don’t think you’d make it past the rope, sweetie. | 我觉得他们不会让你进去的 亲爱的 |
[22:47] | Oh, Deb. You’re not telling Grayson? | 黛比 你不告诉格雷森吗 |
[22:50] | No. I’m Jane now. | 不 我现在是简了 |
[22:53] | He loved Deb… | 他爱黛比 |
[22:55] | But he’d run from this. | 但是他会被这个样子吓跑的 |
[22:57] | Come here. | 过来 |
[23:06] | So, I know that you’re Jane, | 我知道你是简 |
[23:08] | but, um, do you still drink like Deb? | 但是 你喝酒还是像黛比一样吗 |
[23:11] | Splenda Mojitos? | 代糖莫吉托 |
[23:13] | Yeah, but I’d rather have something to eat. | 但是我更想吃点东西 |
[23:16] | But we don’t eat after 7:00. | 但是7点之后我们就不吃东西了 |
[23:18] | I’m craving chocolate. | 我想吃巧克力 |
[23:22] | Chocolate… | 巧克力味的 |
[23:25] | martinis? | 马提尼 |
[23:27] | I can live with that. | 那个也可以 |
[23:43] | You went to Stacy’s house. | 你去史黛西家了 |
[23:46] | Are you stalking me now? | 你现在还跟踪我吗 |
[23:47] | She’s my best friend. | 她是我的闺蜜 |
[23:48] | She’s Deb’s best friend. | 她是黛比的闺蜜 |
[23:49] | Did you tell her? | 你告诉她了 |
[23:50] | Yes. And I’m moving in with her. | 当然 而且还我要搬去跟她住 |
[23:53] | Damn it, Jane. Now I have to report you. | 该死 简 我要告发你 |
[23:55] | If you report me, won’t you get in trouble, too? | 你要是告发我 难道你不会被拉下水吗 |
[23:57] | – You have no idea. – Then keep your mouth shut. | -可不是吗 -那你就闭上你的嘴 |
[24:00] | Fred, it’s classic vicarious liability. | 弗雷德 这是典型的替代责任 |
[24:02] | No need for you to take the blame | 肇事者很明显是我的时候 |
[24:03] | when the fault lies clearly with me, the perpetrator. | 你没必要承担过错 |
[24:06] | I know. I’m smart. | 厉害吧 我很聪明 |
[24:08] | And I trust Stacy. | 而且我相信史黛西 |
[24:09] | Are we cool? | 我们就这么说定了 |
[24:10] | I’ll think about it. | 我会考虑的 |
[24:11] | Now, let’s talk about me… | 现在 来说说我的事 |
[24:12] | I’m quitting this gig. | 我要退出这场演出 |
[24:14] | Playing lawyer… | 扮演律师… |
[24:14] | It was fun, but I’m over it. | 是挺有意思 但是我受够了 |
[24:16] | You can’t just up and leave. | 你不能说走就走 |
[24:17] | People are depending on you. | 大家还指望你呢 |
[24:19] | Fred, I am not a morning person. | 弗雷德 我不是个能早起的人 |
[24:22] | I don’t like schedules or meetings | 我不喜欢日程安排 各种会议 |
[24:24] | or windows that don’t open. | 也不喜欢打不开的窗户 |
[24:25] | You know something? | 你知道吗 |
[24:27] | You are a selfish, self-absorbed… | 你是个自私自利的… |
[24:28] | I’m looking at Jane, | 我看着简 |
[24:29] | and all I see is Deb, the 0/0. | 看到的却是中间人黛比 |
[24:35] | Wait a minute… | 等一下 |
[24:35] | Are you wearing black because it’s slimming? | 你穿黑衣服是因为看起来比较瘦吗 |
[24:38] | No, I am wearing black because I’m on my way to a funeral. | 不 我穿黑衣服是因为我要去参加葬礼 |
[24:42] | My own. | 我的葬礼 |
[24:47] | People say there are five stages of grief. | 人们说 悲伤有五个阶段 |
[24:51] | Denial, anger, | 否认 愤怒 |
[24:54] | bargaining, | 挣扎 |
[24:55] | depression, and acceptance. | 消沉和接受 |
[24:59] | Well, I can’t get past my anger. | 我过不了愤怒那一关 |
[25:04] | Standing here today, | 今天站在这里 |
[25:06] | I can’t help but rember Deb’s first words to me… | 我忍不住想起黛比对我说的第一句话 |
[25:09] | “Are you seriously trying to pull off acid-washed jeans?” | “你真打算要穿酸洗牛仔裤吗” |
[25:16] | She changed my life. | 她改变了我的人生 |
[25:18] | She gave me something to look forward to | 她让我在每天晚上 |
[25:20] | at the end of each day. | 都有所期待 |
[25:23] | Deb taught me to listen to my heart. | 黛比教会我倾听自己的心声 |
[25:25] | Deb taught me | 黛比告诉我 |
[25:26] | patterned leggings make my legs look fat. | 带花的紧身裤会让腿看起来很胖 |
[25:28] | – You? – Never mix two seasons in one outfit. | -你呢 -不要把两季的衣服混搭在一起 |
[25:32] | The world is a sadder place. | 这个世界真悲哀 |
[25:39] | What? | 干嘛 |
[25:46] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[25:47] | You are due in court in five minutes. | 你还有五分钟就要开庭了 |
[25:48] | I’m not going. | 我不会去的 |
[25:51] | What is with you? | 你怎么了 |
[25:51] | You can’t do this to Mr. Newsom. | 你不能这么对纽瑟姆先生 |
[25:53] | She was sweet and kind and unselfish. | 她讨人喜欢 和善 无私 |
[25:58] | But did he just say “unselfish”? | 他刚说了”无私”吗 |
[26:00] | She did give me a ride when I got my boobs done. | 我做完隆胸手术之后 她载了我一程 |
[26:02] | Cause she had the hots for your doctor. | 那是因为她喜欢你的主治医生 |
[26:07] | Jane, are you there? | 简 你还在吗 |
[26:10] | Is Jane… | 简是不是 |
[26:12] | I mean, am I selfish? | 我是说 我自私吗 |
[26:14] | You volunteer for meals on wheels. | 你给送餐服务机构当志愿者 |
[26:16] | You do more pro bono work than anyone at this firm. | 在事务所 你做的无偿法援最多 |
[26:19] | What is going on? | 到底怎么了 |
[26:21] | Teri, do you really think I could help Marcus Newsom? | 泰丽 你真认为我能帮马库斯·缪瑟姆吗 |
[26:24] | I’m sure of it. | 十分确定 |
[26:25] | I’m on my way. | 我马上就到 |
[26:28] | And in the worst of times, she could make me laugh. | 在我处于最低谷的时候 她逗我开心 |
[26:32] | And without her… | 没有了她… |
[26:38] | life will never be the same. | 生活再不会如从前一般 |
[26:51] | Dr. Curtis, please state your profession. | 柯蒂斯博士 请你说出你的职业 |
[26:53] | I’m a professor of pharmacology | 我是一个药理学教授 |
[26:55] | and a leading scholar on inhibitory neurotransmitters. | 是抑制神经递质方面的学科带头人 |
[26:58] | – Where have you been? – Sorry. | -你去哪了 -不好意思 |
[27:01] | Do you believe Zolpidem in any way | 你认为唑吡坦有可能 |
[27:02] | contributed to Emily Newsom’s death? | 导致艾米丽·纽瑟姆死亡吗 |
[27:05] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不可能 |
[27:06] | The drug is a safe and effective sleep aid. | 这种药绝对安全且有助于睡眠 |
[27:09] | Don’t forget to ask him about the Raymar study. | 别忘了问他关于拉玛尔的研究 |
[27:12] | That’s not in my notes. | 我的笔记里没这一条 |
[27:14] | It’s the backbone of our case, Jane. | 这是我们案子关键的一环 |
[27:16] | And to be clear, | 要明确的是 |
[27:16] | Zolpidem is approved by the FDA? | 唑吡坦通过了食品及药物管理审批了吗 |
[27:19] | For over 20 years. | 已经通过20年了 |
[27:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:24] | Counsel? | 控方律师 |
[27:30] | Dr. Curtis… | 柯蒂斯博士 |
[27:40] | That’s a beautiful suit. | 这件西装真好看 |
[27:44] | It looks like… | 看起来像是… |
[27:46] | an armani collezioni. | 阿玛尼的吧 |
[27:49] | May I feel the fabric? | 能让我摸一下布料吗 |
[27:56] | Italian wool crepe. | 是意大利绉纹呢 |
[27:58] | It’s nice. | 真不错 |
[28:00] | How much did that cost? | 这件衣服多少钱呢 |
[28:02] | I don’t remember. | 不记得了 |
[28:03] | You ever watch “The Price Is Right”? | 你有没有看过《价格猜猜猜》 |
[28:05] | If you had to guess the price, what would you say? | 如果一定让你猜个价 你觉得是多少呢 |
[28:07] | – Objection. Relevance? – Sustained. | -反对 有什么关联性吗 -继续 |
[28:10] | I’d guess $2,000. | 我猜2000美元吧 |
[28:11] | Well, $2,001 if another contestant bid $2,000. | 如果对手出价2000美元 那我就出2001 |
[28:13] | It’s not nice, but it’s the smart thing to do. | 这样不太好 但绝对是个聪明的决定 |
[28:16] | Counsel… | 控方律师 |
[28:18] | Make your point. | 说重点 |
[28:21] | Sir, do you receive money from Upland, the defendant? | 先生 你有从被告阿普兰那里收钱吗 |
[28:24] | I’m on the advisory board. | 我是咨询委员会的一员 |
[28:25] | It’s a paid position. | 这是个有偿职位 |
[28:26] | I knew it! | 我就知道 |
[28:30] | Zolpidem is Upland’s most successful drug, isn’t it? | 唑吡坦是阿普兰最成功的药品 是吗 |
[28:33] | Correct. | 没错 |
[28:34] | And you have incentive to protect the sales of that drug | 你有保护这种药品销售的动机 |
[28:36] | so you can continue to afford high-end items, | 好让你能继续这种高端消费 |
[28:38] | such as your suit? | 比如你这件西装 |
[28:38] | Objection. | 反对 |
[28:40] | Fine. Withdrawn. | 好吧 我收回 |
[28:42] | Dr. Curtis, it says right here in my brief, | 柯蒂斯博士 在这份简要里 |
[28:47] | that I wrote… | 我写到 |
[28:50] | that Zolpidem has been linked to sleepwalking, | 唑吡坦和梦游 |
[28:53] | sleep-eating, and even sex while asleep. | 梦食 以及梦中性行为都有关系 |
[28:55] | There’s a difference between odd behavior | 古怪行为和危险行为 |
[28:57] | and dangerous behavior. | 是有区别的 |
[28:59] | Are you aware that a New York woman taking Zolpidem | 那你知道纽约一位服用唑吡坦的女性 |
[29:01] | opened the door to a stranger and was raped? | 为陌生人开门而后被强奸的事吗 |
[29:03] | She didn’t recall the attack until morning. | 直到早上她才想起被强奸的事 |
[29:05] | And according to the Sydney Morning Herald, | 而据悉尼先驱晨报报道 |
[29:07] | a man jumped to his death two hours | 一位男士吞下一片唑吡坦 |
[29:08] | after popping a Zolpidem. | 两小时后跳楼身亡 |
[29:10] | – Are you aware of that? – Yes. | -你知道这件事吗 -知道 |
[29:16] | Dr. Curtis… | 柯蒂斯博士… |
[29:18] | Can you tell me about the Raymar study | 你能告诉我一些拉玛尔的研究吗 |
[29:20] | Objection. | 反对 |
[29:21] | You can’t object to your co-counsel. | 你不能反对己方的律师 |
[29:23] | Approach the bench. All of you. | 你们几个都到法官席来 |
[29:28] | Your honor, | 法官大人 |
[29:29] | you granted our pre-trial motion to exclude the study | 你在审前动议里同意不谈那项研究 |
[29:31] | because the defense won’t share the data. | 因为被告方不愿共享资料 |
[29:33] | Yes, but now that Ms. Bingum has opened the door, | 是 但是现在宾格温女士打开了这扇门 |
[29:34] | it’s fair game. | 就完全公平了 |
[29:35] | Step back. | 退回去吧 |
[29:39] | Please answer the question. | 请回答这个问题 |
[29:44] | The study concluded that there’s no causal effect | 研究证明唑吡坦与幻觉和自杀之间 |
[29:46] | between Zolpidem and hallucinations or suicide. | 没有因果联系 |
[29:51] | Like I said, it’s a safe drug. | 如我所说 这是一种安全的药物 |
[29:57] | You want to feel his suit again? | 还想摸摸他的西装吗 |
[30:02] | Dr. Curtis… | 柯蒂斯博士 |
[30:04] | Who paid for the raymar study? | 拉玛尔的研究经费由谁支付 |
[30:07] | Upland pharmaceutical. | 阿普兰制药公司 |
[30:08] | And has their data been submitted for scientific review? | 那他们的资料有提交做科学评审吗 |
[30:11] | Not at this time. | 这次没有 |
[30:12] | So there’s no way for a non-biased third party | 就是说没有中立第三方 |
[30:15] | to verify the findings? | 证实这项结果喽 |
[30:17] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[30:18] | Thank you. Nothing further. | 谢谢 没有问题了 |
[30:21] | Court’s adjourned. | 休庭 |
[30:38] | Yesterday after court, you left in a hurry. | 昨天休庭之后 你走得很急啊 |
[30:41] | Were you hoping to grab a cocktail? | 难不成你还想一起喝一杯 |
[30:42] | You set me up. | 你出卖我 |
[30:43] | You took advantage of my memory lapse. | 你利用我的失忆 |
[30:45] | And you’ve been up all night thinking about it. | 而你花了整个晚上想这件事 |
[30:48] | Dark circles. | 有黑眼圈哦 |
[30:48] | I can recommend a concealer. | 我可以推荐你一款遮瑕膏 |
[30:50] | You jeopardized the case. | 你让这个案子岌岌可危 |
[30:51] | I was two steps ahead of you, Jane. | 我想得比你远 简 |
[30:52] | We were fine. | 案子没问题的 |
[30:54] | I understand you, Kim. | 我了解你 金 |
[30:56] | I mean, I get who you are. | 我是说 我知道你是什么样的人 |
[30:59] | You “get” Me? | 你”了解”我 |
[31:00] | One little bump on the head, and you think you get me? | 撞一次南墙 你就觉得你了解我了 |
[31:03] | Everything’s a competition, | 一切都是竞争 |
[31:05] | every man, a conquest, | 每个男人都是战利品 |
[31:06] | every woman, a threat. | 每个女人都是威胁 |
[31:09] | Between you and me, Jane, you’re no threat. | 说句实话 简 你算不上威胁 |
[31:17] | You know something? | 你知道吗 |
[31:18] | You and this Hermes knockoff have a lot in common… | 你和这件盗版爱马仕有很多共通点 |
[31:21] | You look pretty, but you’re cheap. | 你看起来很漂亮 却很贱 |
[31:23] | – Excuse me, but… – Don’t even try it. | -我那可是真… -想都别想 |
[31:25] | They haven’t done ostrich in burnt orange since ’03. | 从03年开始他们就没做过桦色鸵皮包了 |
[31:28] | I know fraud when I see it. | 冒牌货我一眼就能看出来 |
[31:32] | Jane, Vicky Wellner and | 简 薇琪·维尔纳 |
[31:33] | opposing counsel are in the conference room. | 和对方律师在会议室里了 |
[31:36] | Accept their offer. | 接受他们的条件 |
[31:38] | We do not accept the offer. | 我们不会接受的 |
[31:40] | – Parker assured me… – He doesn’t speak for the client. | -帕克答应我… -他没法代表委托人 |
[31:44] | What are you looking for? | 你想要什么 |
[31:48] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[31:48] | I don’t give a rat’s ass what my wife is looking for. | 我不在乎我妻子想要什么 |
[31:52] | You want to challenge the prenup, that’s fine by me. | 你想违反婚前协议 随便你 |
[31:55] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[32:01] | We made a terrible mistake. | 我们犯了个大错 |
[32:03] | No. Worst-case scenario, we go to court. | 没有 最差也就是出庭罢了 |
[32:05] | Why aren’t you hearing me? | 你怎么就不听我的呢 |
[32:07] | I won’t testify. | 我不会作证的 |
[32:13] | Jane, what happened? | 简 怎么回事 |
[32:16] | It’s just a setback. | 小小挫折罢了 |
[32:17] | Do you know why I assigned this case to you? | 知道我为什么把这个案子给你吗 |
[32:19] | No. | 不知道 |
[32:20] | I thought you’d understand Vicky’s fears and insecurities. | 我以为你会了解薇琪的恐惧和不安 |
[32:23] | Why would you think that? | 你怎么会这么想 |
[32:25] | I see those self-help books in your office. | 我看见你办公室里那些自助的书 |
[32:27] | You and Vicky are cut from the same cloth. | 你和薇琪是一类人 |
[32:30] | So why are you fighting her wishes? | 那你为何不顺她的意愿 |
[32:32] | Because I am not the person you think I am. | 因为我不是你想的那种人 |
[32:41] | – What’s wrong? – What’s right? | -怎么了 -没一件事顺利 |
[32:44] | I screwed up Mrs. Wellner’s case, | 我把维尔纳夫人的案子搞砸了 |
[32:46] | Parker thinks I’m insecure, | 帕克认为我没安全感 |
[32:48] | I hate my wardrobe, | 我讨厌我的衣橱 |
[32:51] | and it is like a thousand degrees in this office. | 办公室里感觉有一千华氏度 |
[32:55] | I can’t do this anymore! | 我受不了了 |
[32:57] | Sit. | 坐下 |
[32:59] | Open your mouth. | 张嘴 |
[33:00] | – What? – No, just do it. Open it. | -什么 -照做 张嘴 |
[33:03] | Do it. Trust me. | 张嘴 相信我 |
[33:08] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[33:11] | – That stuff… – Easy cheese. | -这东西… -易奶酪 |
[33:13] | … is like Xanax. | …简直像赞安诺[镇定剂]一样 |
[33:16] | Let’s talk this through. | 我们把事情说清楚 |
[33:17] | First, who cares if Parker thinks you’re pathetic? | 第一 谁在乎帕克是不是认为你可悲 |
[33:20] | – Insecure. – What? | -没安全感 -什么 |
[33:22] | He said “Insecure,” not “Pathetic.” | 他说我”没安全感” 不是”可悲” |
[33:24] | What matters is how well you do your job. | 重要的是你的工作做得有多棒 |
[33:28] | Now, The Wellner case… | 好了 说说维尔纳案子… |
[33:31] | She won’t stand up for herself. | 她不为自己争取 |
[33:33] | She’s like one of those | 她就像是脱口秀 |
[33:34] | sad women they get for talk-show makeovers. | 参加”时尚大改造”的那些女人一样 |
[33:38] | Hold it. | 等一下 |
[33:39] | Hold everything. | 等等 |
[33:41] | My brain is working. | 我的大脑转起来了 |
[33:45] | Teri… | 泰丽… |
[33:46] | Send Vicky to this address… | 送薇琪去这里… |
[33:51] | Then schedule another settlement conference | 然后在今晚再安排一个 |
[33:52] | for this evening. | 和解会议 |
[33:53] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[34:04] | Come in, Teri. | 进来 泰瑞 |
[34:06] | Hello. | 你好 |
[34:10] | It’s me… Grayson. | 是我… 格雷森 |
[34:23] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[34:27] | You remember me? | 你记得我 |
[34:29] | How could I forget? You interviewed me last week, | 我怎么会忘呢 上周是你面试的我 |
[34:31] | recommended me to Parker. | 把我推荐给帕克 |
[34:35] | I got the job. Thank you. | 我被录用了 谢谢你 |
[34:41] | I saw you at my girlfriend’s funeral. | 我看见你出席了我女友的葬礼 |
[34:45] | It was kind of you to represent the firm. | 你代表事务所出席我很感激 |
[34:48] | Are you sure you’re ready to start back to work? | 你确定准备好工作了吗 |
[34:51] | – I mean, so soon after… – I appreciate your concern, | -我是说 不久前… -感谢你的关心 |
[34:54] | but everything at home reminds me of Deb. | 但是家里的一切都让我想起黛比 |
[34:57] | I haven’t told anyone, | 我没和别人说过 |
[34:59] | but I was going to propose next week. | 但是我本打算下周求婚的 |
[35:02] | Even bought a ring. | 甚至买好了戒指 |
[35:07] | I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to lay this on you. | 抱歉 我不是故意让你难过的 |
[35:11] | But it’s why I need to stay busy. | 我得让自己忙起来 |
[35:14] | Hello, hello. Grayson, Kim Kaswell. | 你好 格雷森 我是金·卡斯维 |
[35:17] | – Nice to meet you. – Oh, little office-warming gift. | -很高兴见到你 -一个小小的见面礼 |
[35:20] | Why don’t we find a place to put it? | 我们找个摆放的地方吧 |
[35:22] | Thanks. I’ll see you later. | 谢谢 一会儿见 |
[35:41] | – Are you okay? – It’s too hot in this office. | -你还好吧 -办公室太热了 |
[35:45] | I’m suffocating. | 我快窒息了 |
[35:50] | These should open, damn it! | 窗户应该能打开的 该死的 |
[35:59] | Jane, no! Your mother gave you that! | 简 不要 那是你妈妈送给你的 |
[36:12] | When they fix it, I want a latch. | 修窗户的时候 我要换个能开的 |
[36:27] | Mrs. Wellner. | 维尔纳夫人 |
[36:29] | I appreciate you sending me to that spa, | 我很感谢你送我去那个水疗馆 |
[36:31] | but how is this going to help our case? | 但这对我们的案子有什么帮助吗 |
[36:33] | Your husband knows you’ve been reluctant to testify, | 你丈夫知道你不愿意出庭作证 |
[36:35] | but suddenly you’re unpredictable. | 但突然间 你变得捉摸不透了 |
[36:38] | Well, makeover or not, | 好吧 无论外表怎样改变 |
[36:39] | he’s right. I won’t. | 他是对的 我不会出庭作证的 |
[36:41] | Then you’ll bluff. | 那你可以虚张声势 |
[36:42] | Sometimes you got to fake it to make it. | 有些时候 伪装才能达成目的 |
[36:45] | So stand tall and walk with confidence. | 所以 站直 自信的迈开步子 |
[36:50] | Like this. | 像这样 |
[36:51] | I call it the toe tap booty bounce. | 我叫它 “垫步 甩臀” |
[36:59] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[37:00] | Listen to your lawyer. | 听你律师的话 |
[37:02] | Shoulders back, show the rack. | 肩膀向后 秀出身材 |
[37:06] | Toe… tap… | 垫… 步… |
[37:08] | Booty bounce. | 甩臀 |
[37:10] | That’s it! | 就是它 |
[37:12] | One more time. | 再来一遍 |
[37:15] | I found this young lady wandering the hall. | 我看到这位年轻女士在大厅闲逛 |
[37:18] | – She says she’s a friend. – Cute shorts. | -她说她是你的朋友 -短裤不错 |
[37:20] | They’re yours. You left them in the pool house. | 这是你的 你把它忘在泳池边的房间了 |
[37:24] | – Everything okay here? – We could use some privacy. | -这是怎么回事 -我们需要一些隐私 |
[37:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:33] | Stacy, this is Mrs. Wellner. | 史黛西 这是维尔纳夫人 |
[37:35] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[37:37] | A sexy dress and ironic taffy. | 性感衣服和亮蓝色指甲油 |
[37:40] | Ladies, I need your right pinkies. | 女士们 伸出右手小指 |
[37:43] | It’s for good luck. | 会带来好运的 |
[37:51] | My client is prepared to go to court. | 我的委托人准备出庭 |
[37:54] | So, what… You put her in a new dress, | 那又怎样… 你给她穿上新衣服 |
[37:57] | you slap some face paint on her, | 涂点化妆品 |
[37:58] | and I’m supposed to believe | 我就该相信 |
[37:59] | she’s had this change of heart? | 她的内心也变了 |
[38:00] | I don’t want to testify, but if I have to… | 我不想出庭作证 但如果我必须… |
[38:02] | You’ll what? Huh? | 你能怎样 |
[38:05] | You’ll humiliate yourself. | 你会自取其辱 |
[38:08] | And haven’t the children been put through enough already? | 还有你让孩子们遭受的还不够多吗 |
[38:23] | Is this really what you want? | 这真是你想要的吗 |
[38:33] | I’m sorry, Jane. I can’t. | 抱歉 简 我做不到 |
[38:37] | Well, Ms. Bingum, you gave it your best shot. | 宾格温小姐 你已经努力了 |
[38:42] | But I think I know her a little better than you do. | 但我认为我比你更了解她 |
[38:44] | You are who you are. | 本性难移 |
[38:46] | Nothing wrong with that. | 没什么不好的 |
[38:52] | Vicky… | 薇琪… |
[38:54] | You are who you want to be. | 你可以成为你想成为的那个人 |
[38:57] | You know, some people around here, | 知道吗 这里有些人 |
[38:59] | they think I’m insecure. | 觉得我没有安全感 |
[39:01] | But if I bought into that, it would only hurt me. | 但如果我相信他们 只会伤害到自己 |
[39:03] | Your husband married a strong, dignified woman, | 你丈夫娶了一个坚强 高贵的女人 |
[39:07] | and if you don’t stand up and fight for her, | 如果你不为她争取 不为她斗争的话 |
[39:11] | then she’s lost forever. | 那她将永远丧失自我 |
[39:36] | Shoulders back… | 肩膀向后… |
[39:38] | Show the rack. | 秀出身材 |
[39:48] | The dog walker, the woman he slept with… | 遛狗人 那个和他上床的女人… |
[39:51] | She’s my little sister. | 是我的小妹 |
[39:53] | And yes, I was embarrassed. I didn’t want anyone to know. | 没错 这让我很尴尬 我不想让任何人知道 |
[39:56] | – Vicky, Listen to me… – No, you listen to me. | -薇琪 听我说… -不 你听我说 |
[39:59] | I teach our children to take responsibility for their actions. | 我教导我们的孩子要对自己的行为负责 |
[40:01] | It’s time you did the same. | 这次该你了 |
[40:03] | When this goes to court, | 如果闹到法庭 |
[40:04] | I won’t be the one who’s humiliated. | 我不会是被羞辱的那个人 |
[40:07] | I’ll need a new outfit for when I take the stand. | 出庭作证时 我还需要一套新衣服 |
[40:11] | – I think we should reconvene. – Joe, forget it. | -我想我们应该重新谈谈 -乔 算了 |
[40:19] | We’ll draw up the papers. | 我们起草文件的 |
[40:21] | $2.5 million. | 两百五十万 |
[40:26] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[40:29] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[40:34] | That was amazing. | 太棒了 |
[40:37] | That really… It really felt… | 真是… 真让我觉得… |
[40:41] | And your bluffing… Even I fell for it. | 而且你的虚张声势 连我都相信了 |
[40:44] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[40:46] | I wasn’t bluffing. | 我没有虚张声势 |
[41:18] | How’s your closing going? | 结案陈词写的怎么样了 |
[41:19] | You gonna sock it to the drug company? | 你能用它痛击制药公司吗 |
[41:21] | Why do you care? | 你这么关心干嘛 |
[41:22] | I heard about Vicky Wellner. | 我听说薇琪·维尔纳的事了 |
[41:25] | Congrats, but I thought you were gonna quit. | 祝贺你 不过我记得你说过要辞职 |
[41:26] | Well, I changed my mind… for now. | 我改变心意了… 暂时地 |
[41:30] | Fred. | 弗雷德 |
[41:31] | Court’s in less than an hour, and I’ve got zip. | 不到一小时就要开庭了 我必须抓紧 |
[41:34] | And I can’t focus | 而我无法集中精神 |
[41:35] | because I can’t stop thinking about Grayson. | 因为我总是在想格雷森 |
[41:37] | Was that some kind of cosmic joke, | 让我们在一起工作 |
[41:38] | having us work together? | 开宇宙大玩笑吗 |
[41:39] | No, we don’t have that kind of control. | 不 这种事我们控制不了 |
[41:41] | It’s so unfair. | 太不公平了 |
[41:43] | Grayson can grieve for Deb, | 格雷森可以为黛比伤心 |
[41:45] | but I can’t grieve for him. | 但我却不能为他伤心 |
[41:47] | I think you just found your closing, sweetie. | 我想你找到结案陈词了 亲爱的 |
[41:55] | Every minute of every day, | 每一天的每一分钟 |
[41:58] | Marcus Newsom remembers his life | 马库斯·缪瑟姆思念着与艾米丽 |
[42:01] | with Emily. | 共度的时光 |
[42:16] | She was everything to him. | 她是他的一切 |
[42:26] | And he was | 而他是 |
[42:29] | everything to her. | 她的一切 |
[42:45] | People say there are five stages of grief. | 人们说悲伤分五个阶段 |
[42:49] | Denial, anger, bargaining, depression, | 否认 愤怒 挣扎 消沉 |
[42:53] | and acceptance. | 和接受 |
[42:58] | Well, Marcus Newsom can’t get past his anger. | 而马库斯·缪瑟姆不能平息他的愤怒 |
[43:01] | He’s angry at Upland Pharmaceuticals | 他对阿普兰医药公司感到愤怒 |
[43:04] | because they ignored evidence | 是因为他们忽略了 |
[43:05] | that Zolpidem can cause hallucinations | 唑吡坦能导致幻觉 |
[43:07] | with deadly consequences. | 这种致命的后果的迹象 |
[43:10] | Why would they do that? | 为什么他们要那么做 |
[43:13] | Because if they told the truth, | 因为一旦他们说出真相 |
[43:15] | if they admitted to the risk, | 一旦他们承认风险存在 |
[43:17] | then consumers might think twice | 消费者在服用他们的药物时 |
[43:19] | before popping their pills. | 将会三思而行 |
[43:22] | Help Marcus Newsom get past his anger. | 帮助马库斯·缪瑟姆平息他的愤怒 |
[43:26] | Assess blame where it belongs. | 将责任归咎于肇事者 |
[43:28] | And only then can my client continue to grieve. | 只有这样 我的委托人才能继续缅怀亡者 |
[43:41] | Has the jury reached a verdict? | 陪审团是否做出了判决 |
[43:45] | We have, your honor. | 是的 法官大人 |
[43:50] | We, the jury, find… | 陪审团判决… |
[43:52] | for the plaintiff, Marcus Newsom, | 原告 马库斯·缪瑟姆胜诉 |
[43:54] | and award general damages in the amount of $100,000… | 获得一般损害赔偿十万美元… |
[43:59] | Punitive damages in the amount of $8 million. | 惩罚性损害赔偿八百万美元 |
[44:03] | Case closed. | 结案 |
[44:09] | – Thank you. – Thank you for believing in me. | -谢谢 -谢谢你信任我 |
[44:11] | Congratulations, Marcus. | 祝贺你 马库斯 |
[44:17] | Jane. | 简 |
[44:20] | Your closing was inspired. | 你的结案陈词让我很有感触 |
[44:22] | – I hope you didn’t mind. – It was a nice tribute to Deb. | -希望你别介意 -这是对黛比的敬意 |
[44:26] | This may sound funny, but… | 或许我问这个听上去很滑稽 但… |
[44:29] | Is that Ironic Taffy? | 那是亮蓝色的吗 |
[44:34] | So, Parker wants to celebrate… Gimlets at sky bar? | 帕克想庆祝一下 去天际酒吧喝酒 |
[44:37] | Not me. It’s been a long day. | 我不去了 今天太累了 |
[44:39] | Grayson, you still have partners to meet. | 格雷森 你还有合伙人要见 |
[44:50] | You should go. | 你应该去 |
[44:55] | All right. | 好吧 |
[44:57] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[45:27] | What are you still doing here? | 你怎么还在这里 |
[45:29] | Where else would I be? | 我还能在哪儿 |
[45:32] | At home, with Stacy. | 家里 和史黛西在一起 |
[45:34] | I’ll get there. | 一会儿再回去 |
[45:36] | Like you said, I’m comfortable here. | 正如你所说 我在这里很舒服 |
[45:41] | I miss her, Fred. | 我想她 弗雷德 |
[45:43] | I know Deb may not have been the best person in the world, | 我知道黛比或许不是世界上最好的人 |
[45:46] | but I still miss her. | 但我仍然想念她 |
[45:52] | You’re grieving. | 你在伤怀 |
[45:54] | For myself. | 为我自己伤怀 |
[45:57] | Does that make me self-absorbed and selfish? | 这会让我变得自私自利吗 |
[46:00] | No. It makes you human. | 不会 这会让你有人情味 |