Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Drive(亡命驾驶)[2011]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Drive(亡命驾驶)[2011]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:亡命驾驶
英文名称:Drive
年代:2011

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:34] 注意: 对白内容含有粗口和不雅词语 为著作表达需要 并非鼓励平时使用粗口及不文明用语 影片内容含有暴力和少量裸露画面 18岁以下观众必须由父母或成年人陪同观看
[00:47] 注意: 对白内容含有粗口和不雅词语 为著作表达需要 并非鼓励平时使用粗口及不文明用语 影片内容含有暴力和少量裸露画面 18岁以下观众必须由父母或成年人陪同观看
[01:13] There are hundred thousand streets in the city. 这个城市有十多万条街道
[01:17] You don’t need to know around. 你不需要都熟悉
[01:20] You give me a time and a place. 告诉我时间地点
[01:22] I give you a five-minute window, 我给你五分钟
[01:24] anything happens in that five minutes I’m yours. 这五分钟无论发生什么 我都听你的
[01:28] No matter what. 任何事
[01:30] Anything happens in either side of that, 五分钟一过
[01:33] then you are on your own. 你就好自为之了
[01:36] Do you understand? 明白了吗
[01:41] Good. 很好
[01:45] And you won’t be able to reach me on this phone again. 事成之后你就联系不到我了
[02:20] Hey, there you are! 你来了
[02:22] She’s down there. 车备好了
[02:25] Plain Jane boring, just like you asked for. 非常烂大街 完全照你要求做的
[02:27] But, I dropped in 300 horses on the inside, 不过我装了300匹马力的引擎
[02:30] she’s gonna fly. 飞都可以了
[02:33] You look like a zombie kid. You get any sleep? 怎么看起来死气沉沉的 没睡觉吗
[02:36] Can I offer you some benzedrine, 要不要吃点兴奋剂
[02:38] dexedrine, caffeine, nicotine? 磕点药 咖啡因 尼古丁什么的
[02:41] You don’t smoke, that’s right. Better off. 噢对 你不抽烟 不抽好
[02:46] There she is! 就是这辆了
[02:48] Chevy Impala, most popular car in the state of California. 雪佛兰羚羊 加州满大街都是
[02:54] No one will be looking at you. 没人会注意你
[04:21] 3 to 30 winger located at 421 south Almeida. 三到三十队 阿尔梅达南部421就位
[04:27] A pointed shot fired at code 30. 代号三十 果断射击
[04:43] Come on. 快点
[04:45] What the fuck is it, come on! 他妈怎么回事 快点
[04:50] Unit 5 wants you 20. 五队需要二十队支援
[04:52] We’re approximately two minutes to the location. 我们距目标位置约两分钟路程
[05:03] Come on, man, where the hell are you? 快呀 伙计 你到底在哪
[05:09] Come on. 快啊
[05:12] Come on. 快点
[05:15] Come on, get in, get in. 快 上车 快
[05:23] All unit be advised, possible vehicle in question. 各小队注意 嫌疑车辆特征
[05:26] Three load, silver Impala. 嫌犯三名 银色雪佛兰羚羊
[05:55] 1 out of 3, something in 7, clear. 三一小队 七区有情况 完毕
[06:02] Roger you, 1 out of 3. 收到 三一小队
[06:04] The question area unit support. 目标区域小队支援
[06:07] Dispatch to there, I got this on? 我在这执勤 需要支援吗
[06:19] Unit 5 to dispatch, any east car on 6. 五队行动 注意六区东行车辆
[06:23] Copy that, unit 5. 收到 五队
[06:38] Air based unit 3, any phenomenon? 空军三队 有发现吗
[06:42] Unit 3 base, negative. 三队 没有
[06:51] We got a visual on request on 7 street bridge. 七区桥上发现目标
[06:57] Copy that, unit 3. 收到 三队
[07:25] Air based 3, we lost visual, lost suspect. 空军三队 目标疑犯丢失
[07:39] Based air 3, spot investigation in progress. 空军三队 继续搜索
[07:43] Immediately Washington programme. 立即执行华盛顿计划
[07:46] Got you dispatch, and out. 收到命令 完毕
[08:03] All west found unit be advised, 所有西区小队注意
[08:05] suspect of 7 street of Santa Fe. 嫌犯可能在圣达菲七街附近
[08:36] Dispatch this, 1 out of 6, 六一小队 呼叫总部
[08:38] possible suspect vehicle sighted at stop light. 嫌犯车辆进入视线
[08:42] Standby. 原地待命
[08:44] Roger you, unit 6. 收到 六一小队
[09:16] blocked by Griffin, he is not gotta go. 球被格里芬拦截 他不会放手的
[09:19] Griffin gets rebound, time winding down. 格里芬抢到篮板 倒计时
[09:21] 4, 3, 2, 1. 四 三 二 一
[10:28] I’m giving you a night call to tell you how I feel 午夜给你电话诉说我的感受
[10:39] I want to drive you through the night, down the hills 想载你沿着山路把黑夜穿透
[10:50] I’m gonna tell you something you don’t want to hear 想执意说些话 即便你不想听
[11:00] I’m gonna show you where it’s dark, but have no fear 想带你走近黑暗 却毫不恐惧
[11:12] There something inside you 你的内心
[11:18] It’s hard to explain 难以名状
[11:23] They’re talking about you boy 不管别人怎么说
[11:29] But you’re still the same 你潇洒依旧
[11:34] There something inside you 你的内心
[11:39] It’s hard to explain 难以名状
[11:45] They’re talking about you boy 不管别人怎么说
[11:49] But you’re still the same 你潇洒依旧
[11:55] There something inside you 你的内心
[12:00] It’s hard to explain 难以名状
[12:06] They’re talking about you boy 不管别人怎么说
[12:11] But you’re still the same 你潇洒依旧
[13:02] – What floor? – 4th thanks. -哪层 -四楼 谢谢
[13:48] Hey, kid. 小子
[13:55] Director wants to see a rollover. You okay with that? 导演想拍翻车镜头 能搞定吗
[13:59] Remember, if you don’t feel good, just abort the shot. 当然 如果你觉得拍不了就不接
[14:01] There’s no shame in that, alright? 不用不好意思 明白吗
[14:03] You’re doubling for the star. 你只是个替身
[14:05] It’s not like you are a player or anything. 又不是演员什么的
[14:08] And I got you $500 more. 我要求多加五百
[14:10] Of course we split that. 当然咱们得平分
[14:12] You okay? Ready to go? Alright. 行吗 准备好了吗 好
[14:15] I’m counting on you. 看你的了
[14:31] Excuse me, pal, this thing over here. 兄弟 到这边来一下
[14:32] Just before you try camera 开拍之前
[14:34] we need you to sign this contract. 需要你签个协议
[14:36] Basically this is liability to complication 就是拍戏过程中
[14:38] you die and may under serious injured. 发生严重受伤或死亡的免责声明
[14:42] And, action. 准备 开拍
[14:52] Alright,that’s cut. 好 停
[14:54] Kid! That’s fantastic. 小子 太精彩了
[14:56] Just fantastic! 绝对精彩
[14:57] Okay, how’re you doing? You are alright? 怎么样 还好吗
[15:00] You good. Good, that was perfect. 你还好 很好 太完美了
[16:05] – I love you. – I love you. -我爱你 -我也爱你
[17:02] Where should I put these? 东西放哪
[17:03] In the kitchen. Thank you. 厨房 谢谢
[17:07] Just a second. 稍等一会儿
[17:20] Scary. 恐怖
[17:25] You want a tooth-pick? 想要根牙签吗
[17:34] You want a glass of water? 喝点水吧
[17:36] Okay. 好的
[17:48] Thanks. 谢谢
[17:53] So, did you just moved to L.A.? 你刚来洛杉矶吗
[17:57] No, I’ve been here for a while. 不 来了有段时间了
[18:00] You are just new here? 只是刚搬到这来吗
[18:08] That’s Benicio’s father. 那是贝尼西奥的爸爸
[18:12] Where is he? 他去哪儿了
[18:15] He’s in prison. 在监狱
[18:20] What do you do? 你做什么的
[18:24] I drive. 开车
[18:27] Like a limo driver? 豪华轿车司机吗
[18:30] No, like for movies. 不是 电影特技那种
[18:34] You mean all those car chases and stuff? 你是说电影飙车那种吗
[18:37] Yeah. 是的
[18:39] Isn’t that dangerous? 岂不是很危险
[18:51] It’s only part time. 兼职而已
[18:54] – Mostly I work at the garage. – Where? -大部分时间我在修车行工作 -哪里
[18:57] Receda Boulevard. 瑞赛达大道
[19:08] I gotta go. 我该走了
[19:11] Ok. 好的
[19:14] Thanks for the water. 谢谢招待
[19:16] – Say bye. – Bye. -和叔叔说再见 -再见
[19:59] Chicken Chowmein? And, some Peking duck. 鸡肉炒面 再来只北京烤鸭
[20:03] Ok. Where are the chopsticks? 行 筷子呢
[20:06] – You know the guy just… – Go get ’em. Go get ’em. -伙计 -赶紧去拿 去拿
[20:09] I don’t want that. I don’t want that. 我不用这东西 不用不用
[20:12] You need it. Chopsticks and a fortune cookie. 你自己用 筷子 顺便来份幸运签饼
[20:14] Put out the fucking cigrette, I’m eating. 快他妈把烟掐了 我要吃饭呢
[20:17] – Sorry. – What’s the matter with you? -对不起 -脑子有泡吧
[20:20] I’m just… 我
[20:21] Never have a ashtray in this town. 在这儿找个烟灰缸真不容易
[20:24] You run a perfectly good business. 你生意做得好好的
[20:26] I don’t know, why you wanna change now. 不懂你干嘛要换
[20:28] You know how much my business made last year? 知道我去年才赚多少吗
[20:31] 30 grand. 三万
[20:33] I can build a car in six months and 我辛苦六个月组装一部车
[20:35] in six seconds these jerks write it off as a stunt, 拍一个特技不到六秒就报废了
[20:38] that won’t even make it to the movie. 结果电影里连镜头都没闪一下
[20:42] See, all I need is a hard used star car. 我需要一部耐用的好车
[20:44] That’s all. 仅此而已
[20:45] I figure we start off small town circuit, we work our way up. 咱们先从小城镇的循环赛开始 一步步来
[20:50] Once we get to the show, we are talking millions. 一旦走上正轨 咱们就赚大了
[20:53] Chopstick, sir. 筷子 先生
[20:53] Yeah, where’s the cookies? 好 签饼呢
[20:56] Forget it, forget it. 算了 算了
[20:59] So, you still haven’t give me your number. 说吧 要多少
[21:01] Alright, four hundred thirty thousand dollars. 好吧 四十三万
[21:07] Mr. Ross, I wouldn’t come to you with this 罗斯先生 要没有十足把握
[21:10] unless I’m absolutely sure about it! 我是不会来找你的
[21:11] How can you be sure, Shannon. 你怎么保证 夏侬
[21:13] What do you got that the big professional race team don’t? 你有什么专业赛车队没有的东西
[21:18] I got the driver. 我有车手
[21:20] You just told me there haven’t got a dozen drivers. 你意思是他们没有车手
[21:22] Not like this one. 绝对比不上这个
[21:25] This kid is special. 这小子很不一样
[21:27] Been working with him for a while, 我跟他工作了一阵子
[21:29] I’ve never seen anybody like it. 从没见过像他这么厉害的
[21:30] If I had the money, I’d back him myself. 我要是有钱 绝对投他
[21:32] Yeah, but you don’t have the money. 但你没钱
[21:36] Mr. Ross, you put this kid behind the wheel, 罗斯先生 只要让这小子摸到方向盘
[21:40] there’s nothing he cannot do. 没有他办不到的事
[21:42] There’s money here, you can’t lose. 这钱你不能不赚
[21:45] Fuck you eating chink food in my fucking restaurant? 你他妈在我店里吃什么中国菜
[21:48] What’s a Jew doing running a pizzeria? 那犹太人开披萨店干毛
[21:51] You remember Shannon? 还记得夏侬吗
[21:56] Take a fucking hike. 他妈滚一边去
[21:57] I wanna talk to my partner. 我们有事要谈
[22:01] I’m just fucking with you. 开个小玩笑
[22:05] How’re you doing, Shannon? 过得怎么样 夏侬
[22:06] How’s the fucking leg? 你那条狗腿好了吗
[22:08] I’ve paid my debt. 债我都还清了
[22:10] I’ll think about it. Okay? 我会考虑的 好吧
[22:15] But I wanna meet the kid first. 但我得先瞧瞧那小子
[22:16] That’s all I ask. 求之不得
[22:30] C’mon, I want you to meet somebody. 来 我带你去见一个人
[22:33] Whatever you do like about the car, don’t say anything. 不管多喜欢这车 先什么都别说
[22:35] I want to drive the price down a little bit. 我想把价压低点
[22:38] Kid, I want you to meet Mr. Bernie Ross. 小子 这是伯尼·罗斯先生
[22:42] Nice to meet you. 见到你很高兴
[22:48] My hands are a little dirty. 我手有点脏
[22:51] So are mine. 我也一样
[22:57] – Good driving out there. – Thanks. -刚才车玩得很溜 -谢谢
[23:04] Good kid. So? What do you think? 好样的 怎么样
[23:06] Do we get the 400? 能拿四十万吗
[23:09] I’ll give you 300 for 70 percent. 我出三十万买70%的股份
[23:14] Done! 成交
[23:20] You won’t be sorry! 你不会后悔的
[23:28] I’m Shannon, can I help you? 我是夏侬 需要什么帮助吗
[23:40] Hey pal, just drop it down here. 伙计 手里的活先放一放
[23:41] We’re pushing it alright. 来帮忙推一下
[23:42] We wanna push her into number three. 推到三号车位
[23:45] – The car. Not you. – Good. -我是说汽车 不是你 -明白
[23:48] – Hi. – Hi. -你好 -好
[23:52] – You two know each other? – Don’t. -你们俩认识 -不
[23:54] Look at that. 瞧瞧你
[23:56] – We’re neighbours. – Neighbours, very good. -我们是邻居 -邻居 太好了
[23:57] Well, we’ll try to be neighbourly too. 我们也会像邻居般热情服务的
[24:21] You blinked. 你眨眼了
[24:23] What? 什么
[24:25] – Can I call a cab from here. – Yeah, sure. -我能从这儿叫辆车吗 -当然可以
[24:29] What am I talking about. 瞧我说什么呢
[24:30] You and the kid are neighbours, right? He can take you. 你和那小子不是邻居吗 就让他送你吧
[24:33] No. I feel bad. 别 这样不好吧
[24:35] No, no. Don’t even think twice about it. 不 不 别说了
[24:37] He’ll be happy to do it. 他会很乐意的
[24:39] He’s a good guy. 他人好着呢
[24:41] You know, he walked into my shop here about five or six years ago. 大概五六年前 他直接冲到我店里
[24:45] Right out of the blue, asking for a job. 无端的 说要找个活干
[24:48] So, I put him to the test, to see what he could do. 我就把他招进来试试 看他会干点啥
[24:52] The kid is amazing. 这小子真没得说
[24:54] So, I hired him on the spot. 所以我立马决定雇用他
[24:57] At about half the wages I normally pay. 而且只给他普通员工的一半薪水
[25:00] He didn’t even blink an eye. 他眼都不眨一下
[25:02] Hey kid, come over here for a sec, would you. 小子 来一下
[25:06] And I have been exploiting him ever since. 从那之后我就一直剥削他
[25:11] Don’t tell him. 保密
[25:12] Looks like we’ve bigger problem than I thought. 貌似问题比较复杂
[25:16] We’re gonna have to keep the car here for a few days. 这车得修上一阵子
[25:19] So, I offered your services 所以 你得服务到家
[25:21] to take Benicio and Irene home. 把贝尼西奥和艾琳送回去
[25:23] Would that be okay? 没问题吧
[25:27] Yeah, sure. 当然
[25:32] – I don’t have wheels on my car. – Ok. -我车还没车轮 -好的
[25:36] It’s one think you should know about me. 这点得告诉你
[25:38] Well put the tyres on. 赶紧把轮子装好
[25:39] – You got about five minutes? – Yeah. -等我五分钟行吗 -好的
[26:04] Hey, do you wanna see something? 想出去兜一圈吗
[26:09] Yeah. 好啊
[26:14] Okay. 行
[26:19] Back against the wall and ours 我们无路可退 相互依偎
[26:24] With the strength of a willing to cause 怀抱信念
[26:27] A pursuit some called outstanding 寻求一种叫超群的东西
[26:30] Or emotionally complex 或者精神寄托
[26:36] Against a grain 躺在麦堆中
[26:38] Left to stop at claims 把俗世烦恼丢一边
[26:40] Of all the thoughts your actions entertaining 带着这种心情 你行动欢愉
[26:44] And you, have proved, to be 而你 已然证明自己是
[26:51] A real human being, and a real hero 一个真正的人 真正的英雄
[26:59] A real human being, and a real hero 一个真正的人 真正的英雄
[27:08] A real human being 一个真正的人
[27:19] A planet on a cold, cold morn’ 冰冷早晨上的一颗行星
[27:23] 155 people or more 有一百五十五个人甚至更多
[27:27] All safe and all rescued 都从慢慢下沉的船上
[27:31] From the slowly sinking ship 被安全救起来
[27:35] What are warmer than 比他冷静的头脑
[27:37] His head so cool 更温暖的是
[27:40] And type I knew what to do 他写道 别怕有我呢
[27:44] And you, have proved, to be 而你 已然证明自己是
[27:50] A real human being 一个真正的人
[27:59] A real human being 一个真正的人
[28:11] That was good. We had a good time. 下午很棒 玩得很开心
[28:24] Me too. 我也是
[28:31] Sorry, if I put you on the spot showing up like that. 很抱歉 下午贸然去 让你为难了
[28:35] It’s okay. 没什么
[29:00] I’m not doing anything this weekend. 我这周末有空
[29:07] If you wanna a ride or something. 如果你需要个司机的话
[30:44] Don’t worry about her bumps and bruises. 别担心那些碰伤和刮伤
[30:46] Thats fiber glasses, that’s easily replaceable. 都是玻璃纤维 很容易换
[30:48] We coat a paint on there with sponsors detail. 我们把赞助商信息漆车身上了
[30:51] Look at the thread on the tyre, 看轮胎这纹路
[30:52] still good huh, we are in business. 不错吧 这才像个样子
[30:56] You paid 300 fucking grand for this piece of shit? 你他妈花三十万就整这么个破玩意儿
[30:59] I paid for it, out of my own pocket. 是我出的钱 从我口袋掏的
[31:02] This is just the shell. 这只是外壳
[31:03] It’s the inside that counts. Not the outside. 值钱的在里头 外面的不值钱
[31:06] Right, Shannon? 对吧 夏侬
[31:07] You are correct sir. 对的 先生
[31:08] Fuck that shit. If I paid 300 for something, 操他妈的 要是我花三十万买个东西
[31:10] I want everybody to see it. 我就要所有人都看到
[31:11] Of course you do. 那当然
[31:12] Now this. 现在 这东西
[31:15] That is one motherfucking fine ass pussy mobile, 那个才他妈的叫好车
[31:18] motherfucker! 我勒个去
[31:20] Damn! 擦
[31:21] Shannon, sell him that car. 夏侬 把那车卖给他
[31:23] He won’t be able to find a pussy in a whorehouse. 就他这眼力见儿
[31:27] You know what? This car will make you even good looking. 你知道吗 这车会让你看起来更帅
[31:31] I’m already good looking, pal. 我已经很帅了 伙计
[31:33] How’s it going? 怎么样了
[31:37] When’s our first race? 我们第一场什么时候
[31:41] Uhh, pretty soon. 很快吧
[31:44] You gonna be ready? 你准备好了吗
[31:47] I hope so. 但愿吧
[31:48] Huh… I hope so. 还但愿呢
[31:50] Hey, no false modesty. I got a lot of money on this. 别假装谦虚了 我可在这上面花了不少钱
[31:56] Did Shannon ever tell you how we met? 夏侬跟你说过我们怎么认识的吗
[32:01] I used to produce movies. 我以前是搞电影的
[32:03] In the 80’s. 八十年代的时候
[32:04] Kinda like action films and sexy stuff. 制作动作片啊 激情戏码什么的
[32:08] One critic called them ‘European’. 有个评论家说是欧洲范儿
[32:10] I thought they were shit. 我觉得都是些垃圾
[32:12] Anyway he arranged all the cars for me. Did all the stunts. 总之他替我搞定所有的车辆 还有特技
[32:15] I liked him. I like having him around. 我很喜欢他 喜欢跟他泡在一起
[32:18] Even though, he’d overcharge the shit out of me. 但他宰起我来 还是毫不含糊
[32:22] His next business venture. 他后来有一宗生意
[32:24] He got involved with some of Nino’s friends. 跟尼诺的一些朋友扯上了关系
[32:26] They didn’t go for the overcharging bit. 对他的狮子大开口很不满
[32:29] They broke his pelvis. 他们打碎了他的骨盆
[32:31] He’s never had a lot of luck. 他就再也没走过好运了
[32:35] The reason I’m telling you this is, 我告诉你这些是因为
[32:37] He’s got a lot invested in you. 他这次在你身上下了血本
[32:39] So do I. 我也是
[32:41] So, you need anything, you call me. 所以 你需要什么 就给我打电话
[32:44] We’re a team now. 我们现在是一个团队了
[32:49] Huh, I’m excited. 我很兴奋
[32:52] Nino. Get the fuck out of here. 尼诺 我们滚蛋吧
[33:10] – You see the bad guy? – Yeah. -你看出哪个是坏人了吗 -嗯
[33:12] How can you tell? 你怎么知道
[33:15] ’cause he’s a shark. 因为他是只鲨鱼
[33:18] There’s no good sharks? 鲨鱼就没好的吗
[33:20] No… I mean, just look at him. 也不是 但你看他那样子
[33:24] Does he look like a good guy to you? 你觉得像好人吗
[33:36] This is Cindy. 这是辛迪
[34:19] That was my hausband’s lawyer. 她是我丈夫的律师
[34:22] He’s coming home in a week. 他一周后就回家了
[35:48] You know, we’re here celebrating. But it’s… 虽然大家为我庆祝 但是
[35:51] It’s a shameful thing… what I did. 我知道我的所作所为 不怎么光彩
[35:57] And I have a lot of making up to you, to everyone. 我会一一补偿给大家
[36:06] But second chances are rare. 浪子回头金不换
[36:08] Right? 对吗
[36:11] And that’s worth celebrating. Right? 这才值得庆祝 是吗
[36:15] So, I want to make a toast to that lady right there. 所以 我想敬那位女士一杯
[36:21] Thanks for staying. I love you, Irene. 谢谢你留下来 我爱你 艾琳
[36:26] Salud. 干杯
[37:41] Hey. 你好
[37:44] Hi. 你好
[37:53] Sorry about the noise. 抱歉吵到你了
[37:59] I was gonna call the cops. 我本来打算叫警察的
[38:03] I wish you would. 真希望你叫了
[38:08] Oye, getting heavier. 越来越沉了啊
[38:16] – Hey, how are you doing? – Hi. -你好吗 -你好
[38:22] This guy has been telling a lot about you. 小家伙跟我说了很多你的事
[38:25] He says, you’ve been coming around and helping out a lot. 他说 你经常过来 帮了很多忙
[38:28] Yeah? Helping out. Is that right? 对吗 过来帮忙 是吗
[38:33] Is that right? 对吗
[38:38] That’s very nice. That’s nice of you. Thank you. 真不错 你真是太好了 谢谢
[38:40] You’re welcome. 不客气
[38:45] – You drive for the movies? – Yeah. -你在电影里开车吗 -是的
[38:52] – I can take that. – No, no. I got it. -我来拿那个 -不 不 我来吧
[38:58] Let mommy talk to her friend. Go. 让妈妈跟她的朋友说话 走吧
[39:21] You have a good night. 睡个好觉
[40:00] You’re Shannon’s buddy, Right? 你是夏侬的人 对吗
[40:04] We met last year. 我们去年见过面
[40:07] You drove me and my brother back from Palm Springs. 你开车送我跟我兄弟回棕榈泉市
[40:14] We hired another wing man. 我们另找了一个帮手
[40:16] I spend six months in jail and my brother got himself killed. 我在号子里呆了半年 我哥哥自杀了
[40:24] I’ve got a sweet job coming up. 我现在有个好活儿
[40:25] How about this? 不如这样
[40:26] You shut you mouth. 要么你闭嘴
[40:29] Or I’ll kick your teeth down your throat and I’ll shut it for you. 要么我打碎你的牙让你闭嘴
[40:40] Nice seeing you again. 很高兴再见到你
[41:59] Come on, it’s okay. 过来 没事的
[42:01] Come here. 过来
[42:04] Don’t be scared. 别害怕
[42:07] Look, don’t tell mommy. Okay? 不要告诉妈妈 好吗
[42:13] Okay, it’s a secret between us boys. 好吗 这是我们男人之间的秘密
[42:18] Oh, fuck me. 我操
[43:19] Who are they? 他们是谁
[43:22] What the fuck are you gonna do? 你他妈要干什么
[43:24] You gonna go and beat them out for me? 你要替我出头吗
[43:26] Huh, stunt guy. 特技小子
[43:29] Why the fuck do you wanna know who they are? 你他妈想知道他们是谁干嘛
[43:43] There’s some guy who want me to do a job for him. 有个人想让我替他干一票
[43:46] But I’m not gonna do it. 但是我不会干的
[43:48] That’s who they are. 他们就是这种人
[43:52] What’s the job? 干什么
[43:55] He wanted me to rob a pawn shop in the valley. 他想让我去山谷抢一家当铺
[43:59] Why? 为什么
[44:00] ’cause I owe them protection money, 因为我蹲号子的时候
[44:02] for when I was in the inside. 欠他们保护费
[44:03] It’s two thousand bucks. 两千块
[44:06] And as soon as I got out, 而我一出来
[44:07] oh, it’s five thousand bucks. 就变成了五千块了
[44:09] Oh, no, it’s actually, ten thousand dollars. 不 事实上 是一万快
[44:11] Twenty thousand dollars. 两万块
[44:12] Tomorrow I don’t know what it’s gonna be. 我不知道明天又会变成多少
[44:17] What are you gonna do? 你打算怎么办
[44:20] That’s a very good question. 问得好
[44:24] They said they’re gonna come after Benicio and Irene next. 他们说下一次就找贝尼西奥和艾琳
[44:50] You okay? 你没事吧
[44:53] You want something to drink? 想喝点什么吗
[44:59] What’s that you got there? 你拿的什么
[45:03] Can I see? 能给我看看吗
[45:18] – One of those men gave you this? – Mmmhm. -是那些人给你的吗 -嗯
[45:22] They told me not to lose it. 他们让我别弄丢了
[45:29] You want me to keep this for you? 你想让我替你保管吗
[45:32] Okay. 好的
[45:58] – How’s Benice? – Good. -贝尼西怎么样 -很好
[46:05] You just saying that? 你在应付我吗
[46:07] No. what do you mean? 没有 你什么意思
[46:15] I saw that Standard… 我看见斯坦德
[46:18] was in an accident. 出了点事
[46:20] Yeah. 是的
[46:25] What happened? 怎么回事
[46:31] He got beat up. 他被打了
[46:37] Why? 为什么
[46:39] Just drunk kids. 就是些喝醉酒的孩子
[46:53] You should come over. 你应该过来坐坐
[46:58] You should come and see him. 你应该来看看他
[47:07] You wanna… 你想
[47:08] You wanna hear a story? 你想听个故事吗
[47:09] – You wanna hear how mommy and me met? – Yeah. -你想知道妈妈和我怎么认识的吗 -想
[47:12] Yeah? Ok. 想听吗 好
[47:16] We’re at a party. 我们是在一个派对上认识的
[47:18] And she was nineteen years old. 那时她才十九岁
[47:20] Seventeen. 十七岁
[47:21] – You’re not seventeen. – I was. -不是十七岁 -就是
[47:23] – Wow, so that’s illegal. – Yeah. -哇哦 那可是非法的 -是的
[47:27] Alright, so I illegally walked over to 好吧 我非法走向一个
[47:30] a seventeen year old girl. 十七岁的女孩子
[47:33] I walked up and I say…. 我走过去 然后说
[47:35] “Hello, Miss.” 你好 小姐
[47:37] What is your name? 你叫什么名字
[47:39] And she didn’t say anything. 她什么都没说
[47:41] And I said, well… my name’s Standard Gabriel. 然后我说 我叫斯坦德·加百利[另意为标准版加百利]
[47:44] Then what did you said. 然后你说什么
[47:52] I said… 我说
[47:55] Where’s the deluxe version? 豪华版的在哪
[48:03] She is good, isn’t it? 她太棒了 对吧
[48:05] She is sharp. 她真是犀利啊
[48:07] Oh man, that killed me. 真是要了我的命了
[48:13] And then a year later, you popped out, man. 然后过了一年 你小子就蹦出来了
[48:22] Best days in my life. 那是我一生中最美好的时候
[49:08] If I drive for you, you’ll get your money. 我负责开车 你们去拿钱
[49:11] You tell me where we start, where we’re going… 你告诉我起点和方向
[49:13] Where we’re going afterwards. 接着去哪
[49:14] I give you a five-minutes when we get there. 到了以后我给你五分钟
[49:17] Anything happens in that five minutes 这五分钟无论发生什么
[49:19] and I’m yours no matter what. 我都会等你
[49:21] Anything a minute either side of that, 五分钟一过
[49:22] then you are on your own. 你就好自为之
[49:24] I don’t sit in while you’re running it down. 我不想知道你的详细计划
[49:26] I don’t carry a gun. 我不拿枪
[49:28] I drive. 我只管开车
[49:30] You look like you are hard to work with. 看起来你不太好合作啊
[49:33] Not if we understand each other. 懂我意思合作起来也不难
[49:36] What’s to understand? 懂什么意思
[49:38] I cannot do this thing alone. 我一个人办不成这事
[49:40] You got Blanche. 你还有布兰奇
[49:41] C’mon man. 别这样 伙计
[49:45] She’s beautiful, look at her. 她长的多漂亮啊 看看她
[49:49] Fuck you rolling your eyes at for? 你他妈翻什么白眼
[49:53] You know, get the fuck out of here. 你他妈给我滚远点
[49:55] Get up! 起来
[49:56] Standard, take her with you, and go get her a fucking coke. 斯坦德 带她走 给她弄点药嗑
[50:06] Okay, here’s the deal. 好吧 条件如下
[50:09] This much for Blanche, 这些是布兰奇的
[50:13] This much for that asshole… minus what he owes me. 这些是那混蛋的 减去他欠我的
[50:17] And this much for you. 这些就是你的
[50:23] You’re still interested? 你还有兴趣吗
[50:27] Good! 很好
[50:29] Anything else? 还有问题吗
[50:31] When you get your money, 你拿到钱
[50:33] his debt’s paid. 你俩就两清了
[50:35] He’s out for good. 别再纠缠他
[50:37] You never go near his family ever again. 你这辈子不能再靠近他的家人
[50:40] Do you understand? 明白吗
[50:46] To my family. 为我的家人干杯
[50:47] To my new friend. 为我的新朋友干杯
[50:51] And toast to the future. 为将来干杯
[50:57] Our future. 我们的将来
[51:23] I’ll see you in five minutes. 五分钟后见
[51:32] See you in four. 四分钟
[56:12] How much did Cook said we’re gonna get? 库克说我们能拿多少
[56:18] Fourty grand. 四万
[56:28] Stay here. 待着别动
[56:49] When was the last time you saw your husband? 你最后一次见到你的丈夫是什么时候
[56:55] Can you answer the question? 你能回答我的问题吗
[56:59] Ma’am? 女士
[57:07] Hello? 喂
[57:08] Benicio, Is that you? 贝尼西奥 是你吗
[57:10] Yeah. 是的
[57:14] Your mother there? 你妈妈在吗
[57:16] Uh, she’s sitting down… talking to the police. 她坐在那里 正跟警察说话
[57:21] Okay, just tell her I’m gonna call her back. Okay? 好吧 告诉她 我等会儿再打给她 好吗
[57:24] Okay, bye. 好的 再见
[57:29] Related news, a attempted robbery turn tragedy today 相关消息 今日一场未遂的抢劫演变成悲剧
[57:32] when an owner of local pawnshop open fire on the shooter. 本地一家当铺老板向一劫匪开枪
[57:36] The robber was pronounced dead on the scene. 劫匪当场死亡
[57:38] He’s been identified as Standard Gabriel of Echo Park, L.A. 疑犯已确认为洛杉矶回音公园区的斯坦德·加百利
[57:42] Other details are unclear 其余细节尚未查明
[57:44] but the owner of the pawn shop, 但是当铺老板声称
[57:45] told the reporter that Gabriel acted alone. 加百利是独自一人行动
[57:48] and that no money had been stolen. 而且当铺并无财物损失
[57:50] Another news, four high school… 其他消息 四名高中…
[58:14] If he saw you take the money… 要是他看见你拿了钱
[58:17] and saw you get in the car, 看见你上了车
[58:21] then why didn’t they say anything? 为什么一点都不提呢
[58:25] I have no idea. 我不知道
[58:38] Did you have any idea that there would be a second car? 那你知道还有另外一辆车吗
[58:46] I already told you everything. 我把知道的都告诉你了
[58:54] Now, you’ve just got a little boy’s father killed. 现在 你害死了一个小男孩的父亲
[58:57] And you almost got us killed. 你还差点害死了我们
[59:00] And now, you are lying to me. 现在你还对我说谎
[59:02] So, how about this? 那么 不如这样
[59:05] From now on, 从现在起
[59:07] every word out of your mouth is the truth. 你嘴里吐的每一个字必须是真的
[59:11] Or I’m gonna hurt you. 否则我饶不了你
[59:15] Do you understand? 你明白吗
[59:18] Now, what did Cook tell you? 库克给你说什么了
[59:21] He said there’d be another car hold us up. 他说过 会有另外一辆车来接我们
[59:24] But he didn’t say anything about all these money. 不过他没提钱的事
[59:26] He didn’t say anything about anyone getting killed. 也没说过有人会死
[59:31] And he was gonna rip us off? 他本来就想抢走这钱吗
[59:40] What’s his real name? 他的真名是什么
[59:41] He said it’s Chris… but I just call him Cook. 他说叫克利斯 不过我都叫他库克
[59:49] You’re gonna take me to him. Right now. 带我去见他 就现在
[59:54] Do you understand? 听明白了吗
[59:56] Yeah. 好
[1:03:10] What’s you do to the cash? 你怎么处理那笔钱
[1:03:14] ‘Cause I can keep it safe for you. 我可以帮你好好保管
[1:03:16] Would you just stop? 别说了行吗
[1:03:24] This guy Cook, he have a real name? 那个库克真名是什么
[1:03:27] Chris. 克利斯
[1:03:30] Maybe. 不一定
[1:03:34] I’ll ask Bernie, see if he knows him. 我去问问伯尼 看他知不知道
[1:03:39] Jesus! I can’t stop thinking about… 天哪 我忍不住一直想
[1:03:42] what we could do with all that dough. 拿着那笔钱可以做些什么
[1:03:44] – Would you stop? – Alright! -别说了 -好吧
[1:03:46] You know, a lot of guys messing around with married women. 爱和人妻乱搞的人我见多了
[1:03:48] but you’re the only one 你这种我还头一回见到
[1:03:50] I know who robs a joint, to pay back the husband. 抢钱给她老公还债
[1:03:53] Crazy! 疯了
[1:03:55] Don’t worry about it. 别担心
[1:03:57] I’ll take care of it. 我会办妥的
[1:04:29] Where’s Cook? 库克在哪
[1:04:31] He’s in the dressing room. 在更衣室
[1:04:33] Where’s that? 更衣室在哪
[1:04:36] It’s over there. 就在那边
[1:05:07] Whose money do I have? 那些钱是谁的
[1:05:10] Don’t worry… they’re gonna come and get it. 别着急 会有人来拿的
[1:05:15] Call them. 给他们打电话
[1:05:16] Somebody call Nino. 谁给尼诺打个电话
[1:05:30] Do you remember this? 还记得这个吗
[1:05:58] – Hello. – Nino? -喂 -尼诺吗
[1:05:59] No, sorry pal. Why don’t you call back later, we’re closed. 不是 你晚点再打来吧 我们打烊了
[1:06:03] I could, 晚点也行
[1:06:03] but I think Nino would be upset that you made him wait. 不过你让尼诺等 我怕他会不高兴
[1:06:07] Can I ask what this is about? 你有什么事吗
[1:06:10] I have something of his. 我手上有他的东西
[1:06:12] And that would be? 什么东西
[1:06:14] A million dollars. 一百万美元
[1:06:18] Please hold. 等一下
[1:06:26] You have something that fucking belongs to me. 你说手上有我的东西吗
[1:06:35] Seems that way. 我想是的
[1:06:39] And you’re calling me… 那你给我打电话
[1:06:41] why? 想干嘛
[1:06:44] You’re expecting to buy my own shit back from you? 难不成还要我从你那儿买回来
[1:06:47] I’m not selling it. 我没想卖
[1:06:48] I’m gonna give you a time and place, 我给你个时间地点
[1:06:50] and you’re gonna come and get it. 你来拿就行
[1:06:52] Do you understand? 明白吗
[1:06:56] What are you getting out of it? 你想从这里边拿什么好处
[1:06:59] Just that. 什么都不拿
[1:07:02] ‘Out of it.’ 就是好处
[1:07:04] And your partners are happy with that? 你的搭档没意见吗
[1:07:08] I don’t have any partners. 我没有搭档
[1:07:11] You discuss this with anybody else? 你跟谁提过这件事吗
[1:07:16] No, just with you. 没 就你
[1:07:19] You’re not very good at this. Are you? 看来你不大懂行情
[1:07:33] Go check it out who the fucking guy is? 去查清这混蛋是谁
[1:08:14] Can I talk to you for a minute? 能跟你说会儿话吗
[1:08:18] I can’t talk, I have to go. 不行 我得出门了
[1:08:22] Can I just walk with you for? 那我陪你走吧
[1:08:46] I have to tell you something. 我有事跟你说
[1:08:54] Standard was into some… 斯坦德之前
[1:08:56] guys in prison for a lot of money. 欠了牢里的人一大笔钱
[1:09:03] And it would ruin you and Benicio if he wouldn’t pay it. 如果他不还 会连累你和贝尼西奥
[1:09:10] He asked me for my help. 他让我帮他
[1:09:15] Everything went wrong, eh. 结果后来都乱了套
[1:09:21] I’m sorry. 对不起
[1:09:28] I still got the money. 那钱还在我这儿
[1:09:33] You can have it, if you want to. 要是你想要 可以拿去
[1:09:39] You can take Benicio… 你可以带上贝尼西奥
[1:09:52] I just thought, we could get out of here. 我本来想 要是你愿意
[1:09:53] If you wanted. 我们可以离开这里
[1:09:58] I could come with you. 我可以和你一起走
[1:10:04] I could look out for you. 可以照顾你
[1:10:11] Sorry…uh… Wrong floor. 不好意思 按错楼了
[1:13:38] He came into my apartment, Shannon. 他来了我那栋楼 夏侬
[1:13:41] How did they know where I live? 他怎么知道我住哪
[1:13:45] I told you, I was gonna call Bernie. 我跟你说过 我会打电话给伯尼
[1:13:47] I just wanted him know that… 我要让他知道
[1:13:49] that it wasn’t about that, 事情不是那样
[1:13:49] you are not interested in the money. 你对那钱不感兴趣
[1:13:51] and that you just did it for the girl. 你只是为了一个女人
[1:13:55] What did you say? 你说了什么
[1:13:56] No, no. 不 不
[1:13:59] What the fucking are you told them about Irene? 你都跟他们说了艾琳什么
[1:14:01] Calm down. 冷静点
[1:14:02] You told him about Irene!!! 你跟他说了艾琳的事
[1:14:03] Calm down. Calm down. 冷静 冷静
[1:14:04] Just calm down a little. 冷静一点
[1:14:07] I’ll kill you. 我杀了你
[1:14:07] You told them about Irene? 你竟然告诉他们艾琳
[1:14:09] Listen, I just, I just wanted him to know… 听着 我只是 我只是想告诉他
[1:14:12] that as soon as you return the money, 只要你把钱给他们
[1:14:14] that was the end of it. That’s all. 就没事了
[1:14:16] I didn’t know, how was I supposed to know? 我不知道 我怎么会知道
[1:14:17] How was I supposed to know that?! 我怎么知道事情会变这样
[1:14:19] Okay? 行吗
[1:14:20] Look, let me just talk to Bernie… okay? 听着 让我跟伯尼谈谈 行吗
[1:14:24] Why you got to fuck everything up, Shannon? 你怎么总把事搞砸 夏侬
[1:14:26] How was I supposed to know? 我怎么会知道
[1:14:27] Everything is related to Nino! 什么事都能跟尼诺扯上关系
[1:14:36] They’re gonna come looking for me. 他们会来找我麻烦
[1:14:37] and they’re gonna come for you. 也会来找你
[1:14:39] Do you understand? 你懂吗
[1:14:41] You gotta get out of here. 你得离开这儿
[1:14:43] and you gotta get out now. 现在就走
[1:14:45] Listen to me. Listen to me, Shannon. Listen. 听我说 听我说 夏侬
[1:14:50] You get out of here and you never fucking come back. 离开这里 永远不要回来
[1:14:54] You never come back. 永远不要回来
[1:15:02] What are you gonna do? 你打算怎么办
[1:15:21] I already gave you my advice. 我早跟你说过
[1:15:23] You should’ve taken the money, and left the guy alone. 你把钱拿了就算了 干嘛管他
[1:15:27] It’s just not that simple Bernie. 没那么简单 伯尼
[1:15:28] No! Of course not! 当然没那么简单
[1:15:29] Now everything’s bounced up in your face! 现在你都火烧眉毛了
[1:15:31] You know, I owe you this guy. 这事我跟他没完
[1:15:32] Just give me a little time and I’ll get rid of him. 给我点时间 我去干掉他
[1:15:34] Shut the fuck up. 你他妈闭嘴
[1:15:36] You fucking monkey! 死猴子
[1:15:39] The money, belongs to some half-assed wise guy, 那些钱 原本是个深藏不露的滑头
[1:15:42] out of Philly. 从菲力那里弄来的
[1:15:43] Now I got tipped off… 有人跟我透露
[1:15:44] he was stashing a million bucks in a pawn shop. 说他在当铺里藏了一百万美金
[1:15:47] He’s gonna invest it here in L.A. 他要在洛杉矶这里投资
[1:15:49] He was gonna set up a rival operation. 就是想跟我作对
[1:15:51] So, you stole from the east-coast mob? 现在你要从东海岸黑帮那里抢钱是吗
[1:15:53] Now! I stole from some jump up punk, 现在只是从街头小混混那里抢来而已
[1:15:56] who’s trying to step on our action. 他们妄想在我的买卖里插一脚
[1:15:58] Yeah… then why didn’t you come to me, 是吗 那你怎么不事先知会我
[1:16:01] before you set up this dummy robbery? 你要搞这单傻逼的抢劫
[1:16:04] Before you hire this piece of shit. 雇了这废柴也不跟我商量
[1:16:06] This was something off to the side, 这又是另一回事了
[1:16:08] Bernie. I didn’t wanna involve you on this. 伯尼 我不想把你卷进来
[1:16:09] Well, I’m involved now! 可我已经卷进来了
[1:16:13] Let me tell you something. 让我告诉你
[1:16:15] Anybody! Anybody finds out you stole from the family, 任何人 只要任何人 发现你从家里偷钱
[1:16:21] we are both dead. 我们就别活了
[1:16:22] What fucking family? 什么他妈家里
[1:16:25] The family who still calls me a fucking kike? 成天叫我犹太佬的那个家里吗
[1:16:29] To my face! 当着我的面
[1:16:32] You know, I’m fifty nine years old Bernie, 听着 伯尼 我已经五十九岁了
[1:16:34] they still pinched my cheek like I’m some fucking kid. 他们还当我像小屁孩一样好欺负
[1:16:39] Family. 家里
[1:16:40] The money always flows up, easy. 钱是赚不完的
[1:16:43] You know that. 你自己明白
[1:16:46] That’s why this driver’s gotta go, Bernie. 所以那个开车的必须死 伯尼
[1:16:49] He’s gotta go. 他必须死
[1:16:51] and your pal, Shannon. 还有你的好兄弟夏侬
[1:16:53] It’s these two guys, that can tie me to this rob. 这两个人会让我跟这宗案子扯上关系
[1:17:36] Now, it’s your turn to clean up after me. 现在轮到你替我善后了
[1:18:43] All this priceless cars 这些车这么值钱
[1:18:45] one would think you’d have better locks. 还以为你会用靠谱点的门锁
[1:18:49] Alright… doors is always open to you. 哪有 大门永远为你而开
[1:18:53] Going somewhere? 出远门吗
[1:19:00] I was thinking about it. 有这打算
[1:19:03] I’m looking for your driver. 我在找你的车手
[1:19:07] You are breaking in here, I figure it’s bad news. 你不请自来 我猜也没什么好事
[1:19:10] No, Shannon. 不是 夏侬
[1:19:11] It’s bad luck. 只是没好运
[1:19:14] Two thousand heists a year in this city. 这城里一年要发生两千宗打劫
[1:19:18] He has to pick the wrong one. 他偏挑了这个
[1:19:20] He tried to put it right. 他也不想搞砸
[1:19:22] Well, he picked the wrong guy for that too. 而且对头也挑错了
[1:19:24] My partner is a belligerent asshole, 我的搭档可不是省油的灯
[1:19:26] with his back against the wall. 他什么都干得出来
[1:19:29] Right now, so am I. 现在 我也是
[1:19:32] If I don’t set this straight, I’m in big trouble. 要是摆不平这事 我就麻烦大了
[1:19:38] Any idea where he might be? 你知道他会在哪儿吗
[1:19:43] Mexico. 墨西哥
[1:19:45] or maybe it was Balize. 也有可能是伯利兹
[1:19:51] Really? 真的吗
[1:19:59] I was excited about this whole thing. 我本来对这件事很兴奋
[1:20:02] My name on a car! 写了我名字的赛车
[1:20:05] I mean, look how beautiful. 看看 多漂亮
[1:20:08] I wanted to see my name on this thing. 我想看到自己名字写在上面
[1:20:13] I think we would’ve made a go with this business. 本来还以为我们可以合作愉快
[1:20:31] Don’t worry. 别担心
[1:20:32] Don’t worry. 别担心
[1:20:33] That’s it. 就这样
[1:20:34] It’s done. There is no pain, it’s over. It’s over. 好了 不疼 没事了 没事
[1:25:16] What the fuck was that? 这是什么东西
[1:27:55] Hello. 喂
[1:27:58] You know the story about this scorpion and a frog 你知道蝎子和青蛙的故事吗
[1:28:04] You friend Nino didn’t make it, cross the river. 你的朋友尼诺过不了河了
[1:28:09] I think this thing has gone on long enough. 我觉得这件事该来个了结了
[1:28:14] You see any reason for this to continue? 你说还有必要继续下去吗
[1:28:18] What do you say we meet? 不如我们见个面吧
[1:28:22] Why? 为什么
[1:28:25] Well… 因为
[1:28:27] You, me and your girlfriend are the only players left. 你 我 和你的女友 就剩我们仨了
[1:28:31] How’s that for a reason? 这个理由怎么样
[1:28:35] When? 什么时候
[1:28:37] Tomorrow. 明天
[1:28:39] There’s a place on Sherman Way 在谢尔曼路那里
[1:28:41] there’s a restaurant called The Great Wall. 有个长城饭店
[1:28:43] Do you know it? 你知道吗
[1:29:13] Can I talk to you? 能跟你谈谈吗
[1:29:17] I won’t keep you long. 不会太久
[1:29:24] I have to go somewhere now. 我现在得去个地方
[1:29:26] I don’t think I can come back. 可能回不来了
[1:29:32] And I just want you to know… 我只是想你知道
[1:29:35] getting to be around you and Benicio… 能跟你和贝尼西奥在一起
[1:29:39] was the best thing that ever happened to me. 是我一生中最快乐的事
[1:30:34] Do you bring the money? 钱带来了吗
[1:30:42] Here’s what I’m prepared to offer… 我开出的条件是
[1:30:45] you give me the money, the girl is safe. 你把钱给我 那女孩就没事
[1:30:48] Forever, nobody knows about it. She’s off the map. 永远没事 没人知道她 她不会蹚进这浑水
[1:30:53] I can’t offer you the same. 但你 我就不能保证了
[1:30:57] So, this is what I would suggest. 所以 我建议你
[1:31:00] We conclude our deals. We shake hands. 我们做完这桩交易 握过手
[1:31:03] You start the rest of you life. 就各走各路
[1:31:08] Any dreams you have or plans,or hopes for the future. 你要是对未来还有什么梦想 计划 希望
[1:31:13] I think you got to put that on hold. 就别太指望了
[1:31:17] For the rest of your life, 你接下来的日子
[1:31:18] you’re gonna be looking over your shoulder. 最好把脑袋别在裤腰带上
[1:31:20] I’m just telling you this, 之所以这么说
[1:31:21] because I want you to know the truth. 是希望你明白状况
[1:31:25] But the girl is safe. 不过那女孩会没事
[1:31:47] Where is the money now? 钱在哪里
[1:31:51] It’s in the car. 在车里
[1:34:22] A real human being… 一个真正的人
[1:34:42] A planet on a cold, cold morn’ 冰冷早晨上的一颗行星
[1:34:47] 155 people or more 有一百五十五个人甚至更多
[1:34:51] All safe and all rescued 都从慢慢下沉的船上
[1:34:54] From the slowly sinking ship 被安全救起来
[1:34:58] What are warmer than 比他冷静的头脑
[1:35:01] His head so cool 更温暖的是
[1:35:03] And type I knew what to do 他写道 别怕有我呢
[1:35:07] And you, have proved, to be 而你 已然证明自己是
[1:35:14] A real human being, and a real hero 一个真正的人 真正的英雄
[1:35:22] A real human being, and a real hero 一个真正的人 真正的英雄
[1:35:31] A real human being, and a real hero… 一个真正的人 真正的英雄
2011年

Post navigation

Previous Post: King Arthur:Legend of the Sword(亚瑟王:斗兽争霸)[2017]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Bridge to Terabithia(仙境之桥)[2007]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme