英文名称:Drive My Car
年代:2021
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:42] | Occasionally, | 不时地 |
[00:47] | she sneaks into Yamaga’s house. | 她开始潜入山贺的家里 |
[00:52] | ¿Yamaga? | 山贺 |
[00:54] | The name of his first love. They are classmates. | 这是她初恋的名字 也是她的高中同学 |
[01:00] | But he doesn’t know that she loves him. | 但他并不知道她对他的爱 |
[01:04] | He doesn’t want her to know, but he doesn’t care. | 她也不希望他知道 这对她来说并无所谓 |
[01:09] | You want to know him more. | 但她想多了解他 |
[01:13] | You want to know everything about him, | 她想知道关于他的一切 |
[01:16] | without him knowing anything about her. | 却又不想让他发现 |
[01:21] | Then it slips. | 于是她就偷偷溜了进去 |
[01:24] | Yes. | 对 |
[01:26] | When they are in class, she pretends to be sick to leave early. | 他上课时 她就装病早早离开 |
[01:33] | Yamaga is an only child and his father is an office worker. | 山贺是独生子 父亲是上班族 |
[01:37] | His mom is a teacher. | 他妈妈是学校老师 |
[01:42] | The girl knows that no one is home during the day. | 所以女孩知道白天没有人在家 |
[01:48] | And how does it get in? She is just a teenager. | 她是怎么偷偷溜进去的 她只是一个普通的女生啊 |
[01:53] | He has the idea to look under a pot that is in the entrance. | 她赌了一把 在门前的盆栽下面翻了翻 |
[02:00] | There is a key. | 那儿有一把钥匙 |
[02:04] | What a careless family. | 粗心的一家人 |
[02:08] | He uses it to enter the house. | 她就用这把钥匙进了屋子里 |
[02:13] | Go up the stairs and open a door. | 她了上楼 然后打开一扇门 |
[02:17] | Seeing a soccer jersey hanging, you know it’s your room. | 衣架上球衣的号码让她明白这里是他的房间 |
[02:24] | There is a lot of order to be the room of a boy of 17 years, | 对于一个17岁的男孩来说 这个房间显得很整洁 |
[02:28] | and realizes that he has controlling parents, especially his mom. | 她感觉到他一定有着控制欲很强的父母 尤其是他的母亲 |
[02:37] | Inhale. | 她深吸了一口气 |
[02:41] | Listen carefully. | 认真地倾听 |
[02:44] | Hear the silence. | 她听到了寂静 |
[02:48] | An amplified silence, like the sound of a hearing aid, fills the room. | 一种放大了的寂静 就像助听器里的声音一样 填满了整个房间 |
[02:58] | He lies down on Yamaga’s bed. | 她躺在山贺的床上 |
[03:04] | Resist the urge to masturbate. | 抑制住了想要自慰的冲动 |
[03:15] | Why? Because of television censorship? | 为什么 电视剧的审查限制 |
[03:21] | No. | 不是 |
[03:24] | She has her own rules. | 她有自己的一套规则 |
[03:28] | What she allows herself to do and what she doesn’t. | 她允许或不允许自己做某些事情 |
[03:35] | You can sneak into the house, but not masturbate inside. | 她可以潜入他的房子 但不能在那里自慰 |
[03:41] | That’s how it is. | 嗯 |
[04:06] | Then he leaves a clean tampon in his room. | 然后她在他的房间里留下了一个没用过的卫生棉条 |
[04:10] | A tampon? | 卫生棉条 |
[04:12] | – That’s what you said yesterday. – It’s very strange. | -正是如此 -这也太奇怪了 |
[04:15] | It is something very common. Can it be adapted for television? | 太不正常了 这能改编成电视剧吗 |
[04:19] | Do not worry. The producer said that it will be shown at night. | 别担心 制片人说这会放在探索性的深夜档 |
[04:25] | If you say so. | 既然你这么说 |
[04:27] | So, he takes a clean tampon out of his backpack. | 那么她从书包里拿出一个没用过的卫生棉条 |
[04:31] | and puts it in a desk drawer. | 把它放在他书桌的抽屉里 |
[04:35] | What if the overprotective mother finds him? | 如果他过度保护的妈妈发现了怎么办 |
[04:38] | He gets excited just thinking about it. | 一想到这里 她就感到一阵兴奋 |
[04:42] | It’s fetish. | 她有些性变态 |
[04:44] | The tampon is a symbol that it was there. | 卫生棉条就是证明她曾经到过那里的一个标志 |
[04:47] | A symbol. | 一个标志 |
[04:49] | It keeps crashing from time to time after that. | 之后她还会时不时地偷溜进去 |
[04:53] | Know the risks. | 她意识到了危险 |
[04:56] | She is the type of girl trusted by her parents and teachers, | 她是那种容易被父母和老师信任的类型 |
[05:00] | so the stakes are high. | 所以做这些事情看上去都有些危险 |
[05:03] | Still, he is unable to stop. | 尽管如此 她还是停不下来 |
[05:06] | It is not capable. | 她停不下来 |
[05:08] | She sniffs the entire room for the slightest scent of him. | 她在他的房间里四处闻着 渴求着他的每一丝气息 |
[05:13] | He always takes something from the room. | 她离开时总是会从他的房间里拿走一个小东西 |
[05:18] | A pencil or anything that is not noticeable. | 铅笔之类的 不容易被发现不见了的东西 |
[05:22] | And in return, he leaves something of his own. | 作为交换 她也会留下她自己的东西 |
[05:27] | One day she feels fearless, | 在她最大胆的时候 |
[05:29] | he takes off his underwear and puts it in the bottom of his chest of drawers. | 她脱下了她的内衣 塞进了他的抽屉柜深处 |
[05:36] | Feel that they relate little by little by exchanging those symbols. | 她感觉通过这样交换东西 和对方逐渐交融在了一起 |
[05:42] | And that it’s giving her the courage to escape her mother’s control. | 她觉得自己给了他力量 来摆脱他母亲的控制 |
[05:49] | That’s all for today. | 今天就这样吧 |
[05:52] | I see. | 好 |
[05:54] | Do you want to know the rest? | 想知道剩下的故事吗 |
[05:56] | Yes, of course. | 嗯 我想知道 |
[06:00] | Should I wait or write it down? I do not know. | 我是该等着 还是写下来 怎么选 |
[06:05] | You can still wait. | 你还可以再等等 |
[06:07] | Yes. But I also want to know. | 是啊 我也想知道剩下的部分 |
[06:11] | How do you not know? | 你真的不知道吗 |
[06:12] | I never know. | 我从来都不知道 是吧 |
[06:15] | I thought this time it was your first love. | 好吧 我以为这次也许跟你的初恋有关 |
[06:19] | Of course not! | 当然不是 |
[06:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:44] | – Hello. | – Hello. -你好 -你好 |
[06:51] | What time does the work start? | 什么时候开演 |
[06:53] | 6:30 pm They open at 6:00. | 下午六点半 六点钟开门 |
[06:56] | It might not arrive on time. | 我会尽量精炼 |
[06:58] | You don’t have to come. You shouldn’t walk out of the meeting. | 别麻烦了 你不该在开会时溜走 |
[07:02] | I will go. I want to see your work. | 我会来打扰的 |
[07:05] | – Good luck. – Thanks. | 我想看你的戏 -加油 |
[07:33] | It’s no use. | -谢谢 不值得一骂 |
[07:35] | Are you saying that tomorrow you have to come back? | 你说我们明天还得回来吗 |
[07:38] | Yes. | 是的 |
[07:41] | So, we’ll bring a good rope. | 那我们可以带一根好点的绳子 |
[07:45] | That’s it. | 是的 |
[07:50] | Didi. | 我可以吗 |
[07:51] | Yes. | 是的 |
[07:53] | I can not continue like this. | 我不能像这样下去了 |
[07:57] | That’s a saying. | 这就是你之所想 |
[08:00] | What if we split up? Maybe it would be for the best. | 如果我们分开呢 那也许对我们来说会更好 |
[08:08] | We’ll hang ourselves tomorrow. | 我们明天上吊自杀 |
[08:12] | Unless Godot comes. | 除非果陀来了 |
[08:15] | What if he comes? | 如果他来了呢 |
[08:19] | We will have been saved. | 我们就得救了 |
[08:33] | What? Let’s go? | 那我们该走了吗 |
[08:35] | Pull up your pants. | |
[08:37] | How? | 拉上你的裤子 |
[08:39] | Pull up your pants. | 什么 拉上你的裤子 |
[08:50] | I can enter? | 我可以进来吗 |
[08:52] | Happens. | 请进 |
[09:01] | What? | 什么 |
[09:03] | I liked. | 太棒了 |
[09:05] | Yes? I’m glad to hear it. | 是吗 我很高兴 |
[09:08] | Can I introduce you to someone? | 我现在能给你介绍个人吗 |
[09:10] | Yes, when I change… | 可以 等我换完 |
[09:11] | Takatsuki. | 高槻 |
[09:15] | Hi, I’m Takatsuki. | 您好 我是高槻 |
[09:18] | His kind wife invited me. | 您的妻子她热心邀请了我 |
[09:20] | Don’t say “wife.” | 不必说「妻子」 |
[09:21] | I see you a lot on TV. | 我在电视上见过你 |
[09:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:24] | It will have a good role in my new project. | 他在我的新戏里也有一个不错的角色 |
[09:27] | He always has them. | 他肯定会得到一个不错的角色 |
[09:28] | It is much better. He is the love interest of the main character. | 比之前的都要好 他是女主人公的情人 |
[09:32] | Yes. | 是的 |
[09:34] | When I mentioned your play at the production meeting, | 当我在制片会议上提到你的戏时 |
[09:38] | he said he wanted to come. | 他说他想来看 |
[09:41] | I learned about your method and it caught my attention. | 我听说过您的一些技法 我非常感兴趣 |
[09:45] | It’s very different. Multilingual. | 非常与众不同 用多种不同的语言 |
[09:49] | I don’t know if it’s okay to say it, but it was touching. | 我不太确定这是不是正确的看法 但真的很令人感动 |
[09:55] | Really? You are a strange young man. | 真的吗 你真是个奇怪的年轻人 |
[09:59] | Otto, please. | 阿音 拜托 |
[10:00] | It’s true. | 这是真的 |
[10:02] | Yes thanks. | 好啊 谢谢你 |
[10:04] | Don’t thank me. | 千万别谢我 |
[10:05] | I have to change, we’ll talk later. | 千万别谢我 我需要换衣服 晚点再聊吧 |
[10:08] | Excuse me. | 不好意思打扰您了 |
[10:11] | Good job. | 辛苦咯 |
[11:15] | I’m sorry, did I wake you up? | 抱歉 我吵醒你了吗 |
[11:19] | You must be tired. | 你一定很累了 |
[11:28] | My flight leaves at 9:00 from Narita. I must hurry. | 我有成田机场九点的航班要赶 得走了 |
[11:31] | See you soon. | 再见 |
[11:33] | See you soon. | 再见 |
[11:50] | You didn’t have to get up. | 你不用来送我 |
[11:52] | Taking. It’s “Uncle Vanya”. | 给你《万尼亚舅舅》 |
[11:54] | I recorded it. You’re going to need it, right? | 这是我录的 你应该会需要的 对吧 |
[11:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:03] | You will miss the flight. | 你要错过航班了 |
[12:06] | See you. Take care of yourself. | 再见 保重 |
[12:09] | See you. | 再见 |
[12:32] | Have some tea. | 来 喝杯茶 |
[12:36] | I don’t feel like it. | 我不想喝茶 |
[12:39] | Maybe a little vodka. | 那么伏特加呢 |
[12:44] | If you knew. | 没有人知道我的感受 |
[12:46] | My rage and my anger keep me awake at night. | 我因沮丧和愤怒而无法入睡 |
[12:51] | For having wasted time. | 我在浪费我的时间 |
[12:53] | when i could have had it all | 我本可以从生活中收获良多 |
[12:57] | how much now old age refuses. | 但现在已经太晚了 |
[13:00] | Uncle Vanya, it’s boring. | 万尼亚舅舅 这太无聊了 |
[13:04] | You seem to blame that on your previous convictions, | 你说的话好像要怪罪你的前案审判一样 |
[13:10] | when the fault is not theirs, | 但你的定罪没有错 |
[13:14] | but yours | 的确是你的不对 |
[13:25] | NARITA AIRPORT | |
[14:08] | FLIGHT CANCELED DUE TO COLD SNAP. IT WILL BE RESCHEDULED FOR TOMORROW. | 来自:海参崴戏剧节秘书处 主题:航班改签 |
[14:12] | THE THEATER FESTIVAL WILL CONTINUE AS SCHEDULED, | 由于受到寒潮影响 本次航班已经取消 我们预定了明天的另一航班 |
[14:16] | AS WELL AS HIS JOB AS A JUDGE. | 戏剧节将如期举行 您的评委工作也是如此 |
[14:19] | IF NECESSARY, STAY NEAR THE AIRPORT. | 如有需要 请住在成田机场附近的酒店 住宿费用将在我处结算 |
[17:18] | – Hello. | – Hello. Did you arrive okay? -嗨 -嗨 你在那里还好吗 |
[17:22] | Yes. | 还好 |
[17:23] | Does your work start tomorrow? | 评审工作明天开始吗 |
[17:25] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[17:26] | How was the hotel? Comfortable? | 是啊 酒店怎么样 舒服吗 |
[17:29] | They are all the same. | 都是一样的 |
[17:32] | Did you try any Vladivostok delicacies? | 可以试试海参崴特产什么的 |
[17:35] | What kind of delicious? | 有什么特产吗 |
[17:37] | I don’t know, I ask you. | 我不知道 所以问你呀 |
[17:39] | lazy | 真懒 |
[18:03] | A WEEK LATER | 成田景观大酒店 |
[18:18] | For 25 years, it has occupied a place that did not belong to it. | 25年来 他一直在假装一个不是他自己的人 |
[18:24] | And look, when he walks, his walk is that of a demigod. | 看这招摇的样子 好像他自己是个贵族一样 |
[18:30] | It seems entirely that you have envy. | 你嫉妒他 不是吗 |
[18:36] | I’m envious, yes. | 是 我挺嫉妒他的 |
[18:41] | And what success his with women! | 女人们可真好运 |
[18:45] | Not even Don Juan knew of such a resounding success. | 唐璜本人都没有这么丰富的经历 |
[18:51] | His first wife, my sister… | 他的第一任妻子 |
[19:14] | Oye. | 也就是我的姐姐 嘿 |
[19:17] | What a relief. | 终于松了一口气 |
[19:19] | I’m good. | 我没事 |
[19:22] | You are really fine? | 你真的没事吗 |
[19:24] | I still do not know. | 我还不知道 |
[19:26] | I was examined. I am waiting for the results. | 他们给我做了检查 现在还在等结果 |
[19:31] | Glaucoma in the left eye. | 你左眼是青光眼 |
[19:34] | ¿Glaucoma? | 青光眼 |
[19:36] | Optic nerve damage. It causes partial loss of vision. | 视神经受损导致部分视力丧失 |
[19:41] | Vision loss is difficult to detect because the other eye adapts. | 一只眼睛的视力丧失很难被发现 因为另一只眼睛会适应 |
[19:47] | Which means it does not affect your daily activities | 这意味着它并不会影响日常生活 |
[19:50] | and when it is discovered it is already too late. | 等到有所察觉时 往往为时已晚 |
[19:55] | You’re lucky it was diagnosed in time. | 你很幸运 它现在被早期诊断出来了 |
[20:01] | I can drive? | 我还能开车吗 |
[20:03] | It is not impossible. | 不是不可能 |
[20:05] | Do you mean yes? | 也就是说我可以 |
[20:07] | Yes, if the symptoms do not worsen. | 是 如果您的症状没有恶化 |
[20:10] | How is it treated? | 怎么治疗呢 |
[20:13] | The origin of glaucoma is still unknown, so it cannot be cured. | 导致青光眼的根本原因尚不清楚 因此无法治愈 |
[20:18] | The goal is to slow your progress. | 目标是减缓它的恶化 |
[20:22] | These drops lower eye pressure. | 这些眼药水可以降低眼压 |
[20:26] | You may doubt their effectiveness, but if you don’t use them, you will lose your vision. | 你可能会怀疑它的效果 但如果停用它 你将会失去视力 |
[20:38] | Use them twice a day. | 确保每天使用它们两次 |
[20:48] | FEBRUARY 25, 2001 | 「去世于2001年2月25日」 |
[21:26] | You wanted to drive today, right? | 你今天想开车 是吧 |
[21:31] | Why? | 为什么 |
[21:32] | They just delivered the car to you. | 你刚取回你的车 |
[21:37] | I love you so much, but… | 我非常爱你 但是 |
[21:41] | Why all of a sudden? | 怎么 突然说这个 |
[21:43] | There is something I can’t stand. | 有一件事我不能忍受 |
[21:46] | What? | 什么 |
[21:49] | Your way of driving. Look forward. | 你在开车 脸朝前面 |
[21:55] | Why didn’t you change lanes here? | 你刚才怎么不换车道 |
[21:59] | Hey, that could be considered verbal harassment. | 嘿 这可以被当成言语骚扰欸 |
[22:11] | Frankly speaking, | 老实说 |
[22:17] | did you want to have more children? | 你不想再要个孩子吗 |
[22:25] | I do not know. | 我不知道 |
[22:29] | No one can replace her. | 毕竟没有人能代替她 |
[22:32] | We would have loved them like her. | 但是我们可以一样去爱他们啊 |
[22:34] | It’s no use that I want something that you don’t. | 我想要而你不想要 这毫无用处 |
[22:40] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[22:43] | It’s not your fault. We make that decision together. | 这不是你的错 我和你一起做出了那个选择 |
[22:48] | So it’s OK. | 所以没关系 |
[22:54] | Me… | 我…真的太爱你了 |
[22:56] | I love you so much too. | |
[23:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:07] | I feel very happy to have you. | 你能跟我一起我很开心 |
[25:22] | One day, she remembers her previous life. | 有一天 她记起了自己的前世 |
[25:31] | Are you talking about the intrusive girl? | 你是说那个偷偷溜进来的女孩 |
[25:36] | She was a lamprey in her past life. | 她前世曾是一条七鳃鳗 |
[25:42] | A lamprey? | 七鳃鳗 |
[25:46] | It was a noble lamprey. | 她曾是一条高贵的七鳃鳗 |
[25:50] | did not attack the fish | 她没有像其他七鳃鳗一样 |
[25:53] | passing by like the other lampreys. | 从头顶经过的鱼群身上吸取养分 |
[25:59] | It stuck its sucking mouthparts to a rock in the riverbed | 她把吸盘一样的嘴巴扣在河床上的一块石头上 |
[26:05] | and stood there rocking. | 什么也没做 只是在那里摇摆 |
[26:19] | clung to the rock, | 直到她愈加消瘦 |
[26:22] | Letting go | 真的变得像河草一样 |
[26:26] | as if it were river grass. | 她粘在了石头上 |
[26:32] | He doesn’t remember how he died. | 她不记得自己是怎么死去的 |
[26:36] | Did he starve? | 她是饿死的吗 |
[26:39] | Did a fish eat it? | 是被别的鱼吃掉了吗 |
[26:42] | Just remember that it was rocking at the bottom of the river. | 她只记得在河底摇摆 |
[26:58] | In Yamaga’s room, that’s when he understands | 在山贺的房间里 她突然明白了 |
[27:07] | who does the same in this life. | 她在这里做的是一样的 |
[27:12] | It cannot be detached from its room, like the rock lamprey. | 她离不开他的房间 就像她紧紧粘在那块石头上一样 |
[27:31] | On second thought, the silence in this room | 如此想来 房间里的一片寂静 |
[27:37] | It is very similar to the one under the water. | 跟在水底无比相似 |
[27:44] | Time freezes. | 时间静止不动 |
[27:50] | The past and the present fade away. | 过去与当下逐渐模糊 |
[27:57] | Then, | 而她 |
[28:00] | he turns into a lamprey again. | 又再度变成了一条七鳃鳗 |
[28:06] | Then, | 她 |
[28:09] | starts masturbating on Yamaga’s bed. | 开始在山贺的床上自慰 |
[28:15] | She takes off all her clothes, one item at a time. | 她一件件地脱掉了所有的衣服 |
[28:26] | She herself had forbidden it. | 她禁止自己这样做 |
[28:30] | but can’t stop. | 但如今 她不能自已 |
[28:33] | Tears come out | 眼泪落下 |
[28:36] | and wet the pillow. | 弄湿了枕头 |
[28:41] | For her, those tears represent the symbol of that day. | 她觉得那些泪水就是她今天留下的标志 |
[28:48] | Then someone comes home. | 就在这时 有人回家了 |
[29:02] | And enter through the front door. | 楼下的门打开 |
[29:08] | She looks out the window and notices that it is getting dark. | 她发现窗外的一切开始变暗 |
[29:14] | Is it Yamaga? | 是山贺吗 |
[29:16] | Or is it his father? | 还是他的父亲 |
[29:19] | Is it your mother? | 他的妈妈 |
[29:21] | Hear that person coming up the stairs. | 她听到那个人走上楼梯 |
[29:27] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[29:30] | But now he can finally stop. | 但现在 她终于可以停下来了 |
[29:35] | It will all end at last. | 最后 一切都会结束 |
[29:39] | He can finally run away from the karma of his past life. | 她终于可以摆脱前世的宿命了 |
[29:45] | You will become a new person. | 她将成为一个全新的人 |
[29:53] | The door opens. | 门打开 |
[30:31] | NEITHER EEL NOR FISH?: THE LAMPREY | 不是鳗鱼也不是鱼 七鳃鳗 |
[31:09] | Do you remember the story from yesterday? | 你还记得昨天的故事吗 |
[31:14] | I don’t remember it very well. He was half asleep. | 抱歉 我记不太清了 我几乎睡着了 |
[31:19] | I understand. | 我懂 |
[31:20] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[31:22] | Means it wasn’t worth it. | 只是说明了这不值得被记住 |
[31:27] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[31:29] | Do you have plans today? | 你今天有计划吗 |
[31:31] | I will give a workshop. Didn’t I tell you? | 我要去一个工作室讲课 我没告诉你吗 |
[31:34] | No. | -没有 |
[31:36] | Sorry. | -抱歉抱歉 |
[31:38] | will you drive | 你要开车么 |
[31:39] | Yes. | 是的 |
[31:48] | Wait, I have the keys. | 抱歉 钥匙在我这 |
[31:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:53] | You can do it? | 你能应付吗 |
[31:54] | – I’ll be fine. See you. – Yusuke. | -我可以的 再见 -佑介 |
[31:57] | Can we talk today when you get back? | 你今晚回来的时候 我们可以谈谈吗 |
[32:00] | Of course. Why you ask? | 当然 你为什么要这么问 |
[32:05] | – You have a good day. – Equally. | -再见 -再见 |
[32:14] | And is he faithful to the teacher? | 她对他忠诚吗 |
[32:18] | Yes, unfortunately. | 是 很不幸 |
[32:22] | Why “unfortunately”? | 为什么说不幸 |
[32:25] | Because that fidelity is false from the beginning to the end. | 因为那个女人的忠诚就是个彻头彻尾的谎言 |
[32:31] | He has too much rhetoric and no logic. | 虽然有大量的修辞 但其中却没有逻辑 |
[32:40] | my life is lost | 我的生活迷失了 |
[32:43] | forever. | 已经无可挽回 |
[32:45] | That thought anguishes me day and night. | 这个想法就像恶灵一样日夜困扰着我 |
[32:51] | My past was uselessly consumed in childishness, | 我的过去一去不复返 无足轻重 |
[32:55] | and my present | 但是现在 |
[32:58] | it’s stupid. | 更糟 |
[33:02] | My love and life, what do I do with you? | 我该对我的生活和我的爱情做些什么呢 |
[33:06] | Where do I put them? | 发生的事情 |
[33:11] | Hear him talk about his love | 当你跟我谈起爱情和浪漫时 |
[33:15] | it makes me embarrassed | 我感觉很迷茫 |
[33:18] | and I don’t know what to say to him. | 不知道该说什么 |
[33:31] | Sorry, I can’t say anything. | 哦 求主怜悯 |
[33:35] | Sonia. | 索尼娅 |
[33:38] | How much I suffer | 我好惨 |
[33:40] | If you only knew how much I suffer. | 要是你知道我有多惨就好了 |
[33:43] | What are you going to do? We have to live. | 我们能做什么 我们必须过好自己的生活 |
[33:49] | We will live, Uncle Vanya. | 是的 我们应该活下去 万尼亚舅舅 |
[33:54] | We’ll go through long, long days | 我们将度过漫长白昼 |
[33:57] | of long evenings, | 度过漫长黑夜 |
[34:01] | patiently enduring the tests that destiny sends us. | 我们会耐心地忍受命运给我们带来的考验 |
[34:05] | We will work for others without knowing rest, | 即使我们不能休息 我们也会为别人工作 |
[34:11] | the same now as in old age. | 无论是现在还是等我们都老了 |
[34:17] | When our time comes | 当我们的最后时刻到来时 |
[34:20] | we will die submissive | 我们会悄悄离去 |
[34:24] | and there, on the other side of the grave, we will say | 在伟大的未来 我们会告知他 |
[34:27] | that we have suffered, | 我们所遭受的 |
[34:32] | that we have cried, | 我们所哭泣的 |
[34:36] | that we have suffered bitterness. | 生活很艰难 |
[35:15] | Auto. | 阿音 |
[35:18] | Auto. | 阿音 |
[35:21] | Auto. | 阿音 |
[35:44] | Hello. | 你好 |
[35:46] | Send an ambulance. | 请派救护车 |
[36:20] | FUNERAL DE OTO KAFUKU | 家福音 葬礼仪式 |
[36:27] | How sudden. Cerebral haemorrhage. | 太突然了 脑溢血 |
[36:46] | For 25 years, it has occupied a place that did not belong to it. | 25年来 他一直在假装一个不是他自己的人 |
[36:50] | And look, when he walks, his walk is that of a demigod. | 看这招摇的样子 好像他自己是个贵族一样 |
[36:55] | It seems entirely that you have envy. | 你嫉妒他 不是吗 |
[36:59] | I’m envious, yes. | 是 我挺嫉妒他的 |
[37:08] | His first wife, my sister, | 他的第一任妻子 也就是我的姐姐 |
[37:12] | she was a wonderful and noble creature. | 是一个了不起 善良的女人 |
[37:19] | She loved him as only angels can love, | 她从心底里爱着他 |
[37:22] | pure and wonderful like them. | 正如一个纯洁 高贵的人爱着一个天使那般 |
[37:30] | His second wife, they just saw her, she’s pretty and smart. | 他的第二任妻子 正如你们所见 是一个可爱 聪明的女人 |
[37:41] | Why? | 为什么 |
[37:46] | And is he faithful to the teacher? | 她对他不忠吗 |
[37:48] | Unfortunately if. | 是的 很不幸 |
[37:53] | Why “unfortunately”? | 为什么说不幸 |
[37:58] | Because… | 因为 |
[38:03] | that fidelity | 那个女人的忠诚 |
[38:08] | It’s false from start to finish. | 是个彻头彻尾的谎言 |
[38:25] | Vania… | 万尼亚 |
[38:38] | I don’t like hearing you talk like that. | 别那样说 |
[38:42] | Please… | 好了 |
[38:45] | Shut your mouth, Vaflia. | 闭嘴 一堆废话 |
[38:54] | No, let me. My wife eloped with a man she loved… | 不 |
[39:10] | TWO YEARS LATER | 我就要说 我的妻子和她的情人私奔了 |
[39:18] | Of course. | 当然 |
[39:21] | I understand | 我确信 |
[39:24] | that the truth, | 真相 |
[39:26] | whatever it is, it’s never that scary. | 无论是怎样 都并不可怕 |
[39:33] | Because the scariest | 最可怕的 |
[39:39] | is the uncertainty. | 是未知 |
[39:57] | HIROSHIMA THEATER OF ARTS AND CULTURE | 广岛艺术文化剧场 |
[42:24] | – Are you tired after the long journey? – Not at all. | -长途旅行后累了吧 -一点也不 |
[42:27] | Long time no see, Ms. Yuzuhara. | 好久不见 柚原小姐 |
[42:30] | Let me introduce them. Yoon-su will participate as a playwright. | 让我给你介绍一下 尹秀会作为剧作家加入进来 |
[42:35] | We talk by mail. | 我们交换过电子邮件 |
[42:39] | As we explained by mail, | 正如我们在电子邮件中解释的那样 |
[42:41] | his residency will be for two months, until December, starting today. | 从今天开始 您的居住期将持续2个月 直到12月 |
[42:47] | Six weeks of rehearsals and two of performances. | 6周的排练和2周的表演 |
[42:50] | Auditions will start tomorrow. | 明天就可以开始试戏了 |
[42:53] | Here are the postulates. | 这是试戏片段 |
[42:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[43:02] | We inform all theaters in Asia | 我们通知了亚洲各地的剧院 |
[43:05] | and we receive applications from Korea, China, Hong Kong, | 并收到来自韩国 中国大陆和香港的申请 |
[43:08] | Taiwan and the Philippines. | 台湾 还有菲律宾 |
[43:11] | Good. | 好的 |
[43:12] | I will be a Korean interpreter. | 好的 我会来翻译韩语 |
[43:15] | English speakers will communicate directly with you. | 会说英语的人会直接与您交流 |
[43:19] | It’s fine. | 好的 |
[43:20] | Foreign actors were recommended by theater directors. | 好的 来自海外的演员是由当地剧院的导演推荐的 |
[43:27] | Many Japanese also applied. | 而且我们也收到了许多来自日本国内的申请 |
[43:30] | There are even some familiar faces. | 我甚至还认得一些面孔 |
[43:35] | I’ll look. I am anxious. | 我会看看的 等不及了 |
[43:38] | Now let’s go to your residence. | 现在我们去您的住处吧 |
[43:40] | We found a place an hour’s drive away, as requested. | 按您的要求 我们找到了一个大约一小时车程的地方 |
[43:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[43:48] | On a picturesque island, as it is here. | 在一座风景秀丽的岛屿上 既然您来了这里 |
[43:51] | An island? | 一座岛啊 |
[43:52] | And we hire a private driver by our own regulations. | 一座岛啊 此外 根据我们的规定 为您聘请了一名司机 |
[43:57] | You’re going to drive your car, okay? | 由我们的司机来为您开车 您看可以吗 |
[44:01] | As for that, I’ll drive myself. | 关于这点 我会开我自己的车 |
[44:05] | I have insurance. Do not worry. | 我有保险 请不要介意 |
[44:08] | But it’s not about hospitality. We can’t allow it. | 实际上 这与服务招待无关 只是我们不能让您开车 |
[44:13] | Why? | 你的意思是 |
[44:15] | Once, an artist ran over someone by accident. | 你的意思是 |
[44:19] | I understand. | 过去有位艺术家不小心撞到了一个人 嗯 |
[44:21] | It was terrible. Since then, it is in the regulation | 这很可怕 从那以后 这就成为了一项规定 |
[44:25] | designate a driver for residents, no exceptions. | 为我们常驻的艺术家提供司机 无一例外 |
[44:35] | I review my scripts while I drive. | 我会在开车时练习台词 |
[44:40] | It is an important routine for me. | 这对我来说是一个重要的事情 |
[44:42] | That’s why I asked them to book a hotel at that distance. | 这就是为什么我要你们订一个远一点的酒店 |
[44:47] | We are sorry. | 我们很抱歉 |
[44:49] | We should have explained better. | 我们应该向您解释得更清楚些 |
[44:54] | There is a budget set aside for that and the festival must use it. | 因为有专门的预算 所以我们必须用掉它 |
[45:04] | If you wish, you can test the driver. | 如果这让您困扰 也欢迎您先去试试我们的司机 |
[45:09] | But don’t worry, he’s a trained driver. | 不过不用担心 我们的司机很熟练 |
[45:17] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[45:22] | Thanks for understand. | 感谢您的理解 |
[45:36] | I’ll follow you in the official car. | 我会在办公用车上跟着你 |
[45:42] | She is the driver. | 她就是您的司机 |
[45:47] | I am Misaki Watari. | 我是渡利岬 |
[45:49] | This is Mr. Kafuku, our construction manager. | 这位是我们的舞台导演 家福先生 |
[45:53] | The festival always hires her. He knows the routes well. | 戏剧节每年都雇用她 她很熟悉道路 |
[45:57] | She is an excellent driver. | 她是一位出色的司机 |
[46:01] | It’s a pleasure to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[46:05] | I’m sorry, but I haven’t accepted you as my driver yet. | 抱歉 我还没有同意让你做我的司机 |
[46:12] | We’ll do a test drive. | 试驾一下可以吗 |
[46:15] | Yes, that’s fine. | 可以 当然 |
[46:17] | No, it’s better if I drive. | 不 我得自己开 |
[46:21] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[46:23] | Is it because I am a young woman? | 因为我是个年轻女人吗 |
[46:28] | That is not the reason. | 不是这个原因 |
[46:31] | This car is very old and has remnants. It’s not easy the first time. | 这辆车很老了 有些小毛病 第一次开不容易 |
[46:37] | I understand. | 好 我了解了 |
[46:39] | If you feel I’m driving dangerously, you can take the wheel. | 如果您在我的驾驶过程中感觉到任何危险 就换您来开 |
[46:44] | What do you think? | 这听上去怎么样 |
[47:12] | Do you like to go ahead? | 你更想坐副驾驶吗 |
[47:36] | Any problem | 电气组件 |
[47:38] | with the electrical components? | 有什么问题吗 |
[47:40] | None. | 不 没有 |
[47:42] | Sorry, since you said it was an old car, I had to ask. | 对不起 但您刚才说这辆车很老旧 所以我必须确定一下 |
[47:47] | I’ve been driving it for 15 years with no problem. | 我已经开了15年 没有任何问题 |
[47:50] | It’s fine. | 我知道了 |
[49:29] | Can you play the cassette? | 你能放一下录音带吗 |
[49:33] | The cassette? | 录音带 |
[49:38] | Yes. | 好的 |
[49:44] | I’m leaving. | 我要离开 |
[49:48] | Vania, I demand that you shut up. Does she hear me? | 万尼亚 放下吧 你听到了吗 |
[49:54] | I will not shut up. | 我拒绝 |
[49:57] | Wait, I’m not done yet. | 等等 我还没说完呢 |
[50:00] | You were the one who ruined my life. | 你毁了我的生活 |
[50:04] | I have not lived. | 我从未活过 |
[50:07] | Because of you | 就因为你 |
[50:08] | I lost my best years. | 我浪费了人生中最美好的时光 还毁掉了它们 |
[50:14] | You are my worst enemy. | 你是我的敌人 我的死敌 |
[50:20] | You are a nullity. | 你这个傻瓜 |
[50:23] | If the farm is yours, keep it. | 如果这份遗产是你的 那就拿去吧 |
[50:28] | I do not need it. | 我不想要 |
[50:32] | I’m leaving right now | 我马上就走 |
[50:37] | of this hell. | 这里就像地狱 |
[50:39] | I can’t resist anymore. | 我受不了 |
[50:43] | I have talent, intelligence, courage. | 我有天赋 聪明而且很勇敢 |
[50:48] | Had he lived normally, he would have been another Dostoevsky or Schopenhauer. | 如果我能正常生活 我可能会成为另一个叔本华或陀思妥耶夫斯基 |
[50:54] | I do not know what I say. | 我受够了这种废话 |
[50:56] | I go crazy. | 我要疯掉了 |
[50:58] | I’m desperate, mother. | 妈妈 我受不了了 |
[51:02] | Obey the teacher. | 听教授的 |
[51:06] | Mother, what should I do? | 妈妈 我该怎么办 |
[51:09] | Do not tell me. I already know what I have to do. | 不 别介意 不要说了 我知道该怎么做 |
[51:14] | You will remember me. | 我会让你为此付出代价的 |
[51:54] | I got this. | 哦 我来吧 |
[52:31] | And what do you think? | 您觉得怎么样 |
[52:35] | The Setouchi Sea is calm and enchanting. | 濑户内海宁静而美丽 |
[52:40] | I mean her. | 我是说 她开车 |
[52:52] | I’ll pick it up tomorrow at 8 am | 我明天早上八点来接您 |
[52:58] | It’s fine. Sorry for making you get up early. | 好的 抱歉这么早 |
[53:01] | No problem. | 没关系 |
[53:22] | AUDITION PROFILE FOR “UNCLE VANIA” | |
[54:20] | I put the cassette? | 我要放这个录音带吗 |
[54:22] | Yes please. | 是的 请 |
[54:31] | Man, your eyes are full of tears. | 舅舅 你在哭泣吗 |
[54:36] | What tears or what nonsense. | 我没有哭 没事 别傻了 |
[54:41] | It’s just that now you just looked at me like your late mother looked at me. | 你看着我时 你的眼睛看起来就和你死去的母亲一模一样 |
[54:47] | My dear. Your mother, | 哦 索尼娅 你的母亲 |
[54:51] | my sister, where is she now? | 我的姐姐 她现在在哪里 |
[54:59] | You have had this disease for a long time. | 你已经病了很久了 |
[55:03] | I remember that the late Vera, Sonia’s mother, | 索尼娅的母亲薇拉还为了你 |
[55:07] | he spent the nights awake. | 整晚没有睡觉 |
[55:10] | How I loved you | 她一定很着急吧 |
[55:13] | Come on, Marina. | 我们走吧 玛丽娜 |
[55:15] | I haven’t said all my lines. | 嘿 我的台词还没说完呢 |
[55:19] | Wow. | 那好吧 |
[55:21] | My legs hurt a lot too. | 我自己的脚也很痛 是这样的抽痛感 |
[55:33] | OK Well thank you very much. | |
[55:45] | Next Please. | 谢谢 |
[55:47] | Next one please. | 下一个请进来 |
[55:52] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[56:06] | Hello, my name is Janice Chang. | 你好,我叫贾尼丝·张 |
[56:08] | I am from Taiwan and my native language is Mandarin. | 我来自台湾,母语是国语 |
[56:11] | My audition is for Yelena. | 我来试玛丽娜一角 |
[56:16] | I am Koshi Takatsuki. My audition is for Astrov. | 我叫高槻耕史 |
[56:20] | You chose the same scene, so they will do it in pairs. | 我来试阿斯特洛夫一角 |
[56:27] | You guys chose the same scene, so you’ll act as a couple. | 你们要求的是同一场戏 |
[56:31] | Yes. | 所以你们俩一起演吧 好的 |
[56:34] | She is Yelena, but where do I start? | 所以她是叶莲娜 从哪里开始呢 |
[56:39] | From “You are sneaky”. | 从「你是个狡猾的女人」开始 |
[56:41] | Okay. | 好的 |
[56:42] | From “You are sneaky”. | |
[56:44] | Clear. | |
[56:46] | I don’t understand what she says. Is it okay if I improvise a little? | 我不太清楚她在说什么 如果即兴发挥的话可以吗 |
[56:50] | Yes, go ahead. When you are ready. | 行 |
[56:53] | When you are ready. | 来吧 你准备好就可以开始了 |
[57:16] | You are sneaky! | 哦 你真是个狡猾的女人 |
[57:20] | What do you mean by that? | 这是什么意思 |
[57:21] | ¡Taimada! | 这是什么意思 你太狡猾了 |
[57:23] | Let us suppose that Sonia does indeed suffer. | 假使索尼娅正在受苦 |
[57:28] | But… | 我们暂时将其搁置一旁 可是 |
[57:29] | What does it mean? | 我不懂你在说什么 |
[57:31] | You know very good | 你很清楚 |
[57:34] | Why do I come here every day? | 为什么我每天都来这里 |
[57:37] | You know perfectly why and for whom I come! | 你知道我为什么来 为了谁来 |
[57:42] | Dear tigress! | 你这只母老虎 |
[57:44] | – I’m… – Tigress? | -亲爱的 -猛兽 |
[57:46] | I do not understand. | 我不懂 |
[57:48] | Cute and lovely tigress… | 一只圆滑 迷人的母老虎 |
[57:54] | You need victims! | 你一定有你的受害者 |
[57:56] | It has gone mad? | 你疯了 |
[58:00] | She is shy. | 你还真害羞啊 |
[58:03] | Know that I am better and more modest than you think. | 我告诉你 我没有你想的那么糟 |
[58:06] | I swear. | 没你想的那么低俗 |
[58:08] | Why swear? No superfluous words are needed. | -我发誓-没必要发誓 别浪费口舌了 |
[58:13] | You are beautiful. | 你太美了 |
[58:16] | What hands of yours. | 这么好看的手 |
[58:18] | Enough! | 够了 你走开 |
[58:22] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[58:25] | It is destiny. It is unavoidable. | 这就是命运 这无可避免 |
[58:32] | Have mercy. | 请同情我 别这样 |
[58:35] | leave me | 请你离开 |
[58:37] | Come tomorrow to the forest field. | 明天森林里见 |
[58:42] | At about two o’clock. | 两点钟 |
[58:43] | Yes? Will come? | 好吗 在那里 |
[58:46] | Will come? | 在那里 好吗 |
[58:48] | ¡I swallowed! | 拜托 |
[58:57] | Enough. Sorry about that. | 可以了 |
[59:01] | Thank you. | 不好意思 谢谢你们 |
[59:25] | The next is the last. It’s a little different. | 下一位是最后一个 她有点不同 |
[59:32] | Please come in. | 进来吧 |
[59:55] | Her name is Lee Yoon-a. | 她叫李永娥 |
[1:00:02] | He says he uses Korean Sign Language. | 她说她用的是韩国手语 |
[1:00:07] | Do you understand her? | 你能懂吗 |
[1:00:09] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:00:11] | No one chose this scene, so you’ll be auditioning alone. | 没有人选择这场戏 所以你独自表演 |
[1:00:17] | She can hear. | 她能听得懂 |
[1:00:19] | I will interpret for you if necessary. | 如有必要 我会用韩语翻译 |
[1:00:23] | It looks good? | 这样可以吗 |
[1:00:25] | Yes. | 可以 |
[1:00:28] | Please start. | 请开始 |
[1:00:45] | Uncle Vanya, | 万尼亚舅舅 |
[1:00:48] | did you take the morphine? | 你把吗啡拿走了吗 |
[1:00:51] | Devuelvela. | 请还给我 |
[1:00:56] | Why scare us? | 你为什么要让我们担心呢 |
[1:01:00] | Give it back, Uncle Vanya. | 还给我 万尼亚舅舅 |
[1:01:09] | I am perhaps no less unfortunate than you, | 我可能比你还要不幸 |
[1:01:13] | but I don’t despair. | 可我并不屈于绝望 |
[1:01:17] | Until my life ends by itself, | 直到我的生命自然地终结 |
[1:01:22] | I resist and I will resist. | 我会一直忍耐下去 |
[1:01:25] | So… | 所以 |
[1:01:28] | resist you too | 你也必须要忍耐 |
[1:01:42] | My dear and only uncle… | 我亲爱的也是我唯一的舅舅 |
[1:01:50] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[1:01:53] | Give it back. | 还给我吧 |
[1:02:01] | Take pity on us. | 可怜一下我们吧 |
[1:02:04] | you must resist | 你必须要忍耐 |
[1:02:08] | your pain. | 你的悲伤 |
[1:02:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:02:22] | Thank you. | |
[1:02:52] | There weren’t many for the role of Vania. | 并没有很多人试演万尼亚这段 |
[1:02:56] | That’s how it is. | 嗯 |
[1:02:59] | They must be thinking that you will play it. | 可能大家都觉得你会来扮演这个角色 |
[1:03:15] | VANIA | |
[1:03:35] | Sorry for arriving late. | 抱歉 这么晚了 |
[1:03:37] | Do not worry. | 没关系 |
[1:04:07] | Hello. | 早安 |
[1:04:09] | You all passed the audition. | 各位都是通过试演的 |
[1:04:13] | But nevertheless, | 不过,其中有些人会被选派饰演其他角色 |
[1:04:14] | Some were assigned different roles than the ones they presented. | 现在宣报演员名单 |
[1:04:21] | Now we will announce the list of actors. They can sign the contract if they accept the paper. | 假如你接受指定的角色,请在合约上签名 |
[1:04:37] | Serebriakov, Roy Lucelo. | 谢列布里亚科夫 罗伊·卢塞洛 |
[1:04:39] | Yelena, Janice Chang. | 叶莲娜 贾尼丝·张 |
[1:04:42] | Sonia, Lee Yoon-a. | 索尼娅 李永娥 |
[1:04:45] | Voinitzkaia, Kaoru Komagata. | 沃伊尼茨卡娅 高田考茹 |
[1:04:48] | Vania, | 万尼亚 |
[1:04:50] | Koshi Takatsuki. | 高槻耕史 |
[1:04:53] | Astrov, Ryu Jeong-eui. | 阿斯特罗夫 吕正尧 |
[1:04:56] | Teleguin, Takashi Kimura. | 捷列金 木村隆志 |
[1:04:59] | Marina, Yumi Eto. | 玛丽娜 伊藤由美 |
[1:05:02] | Well that’s it. | 以上就是全部名单 |
[1:05:06] | Sorry. Do you want me to play Vania? | 不好意思 您想让我来演万尼亚吗 |
[1:05:10] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:05:11] | But I’m not old enough. | 年龄差距挺大的 |
[1:05:15] | You can wear makeup. Nobody got a role that matches their age. | 你可以化妆 每个人的角色都没有与他们自己的年龄相符 |
[1:05:23] | If you’re not sure, don’t sign. | 如果你不愿意 那就不要签字 |
[1:05:26] | We’ll give it to someone else. | 该角色将分配给其他人 |
[1:05:29] | After signing, we will start reading the script. | 你们签完名后 |
[1:05:40] | Congratulations. | 我们就开始读剧本 |
[1:05:53] | Magnificent. | 太棒了 |
[1:05:55] | How magnificent. | 太美妙了 |
[1:05:58] | The views are wonderful. | 多么令人惊叹的景色啊 |
[1:06:03] | They are wonderful, Excellency. | 景色确实很棒 阁下 |
[1:06:08] | Mr. Kimura, say it a little slower. | 木村先生 请慢一点说 |
[1:06:12] | – Slower? – Yes. | -还要慢 -是的 |
[1:06:14] | And state it clearly for everyone to hear. | 要说得更清楚 |
[1:06:19] | Good. | 让每个人都能听到 好的 |
[1:06:21] | continue. | 继续吧 |
[1:06:24] | They are wonderful, Excellency. | 景色确实很棒 |
[1:06:38] | morning | 阁下 |
[1:06:42] | We will go to the forest field. | 明天 |
[1:06:44] | Dad, do you want? | 我们可以到树林去吗,爸爸 |
[1:06:49] | Gentlemen, to tea. | 女士们先生们 茶已经准备好了 |
[1:06:55] | Be good… | 如果你不介意的话 |
[1:06:57] | Watch out, they can hear you. | 小声点 别人会听见的 |
[1:07:01] | Let me tell you about my love. Don’t reject me. | 不 让我说我爱你 |
[1:07:05] | That will be my greatest happiness. | 别赶我走 这就是我幸福的全部需要 |
[1:07:08] | It is martyr. | 哦天 |
[1:07:15] | Thank you. Let’s leave it like this for today. | 真叫人受不了 |
[1:07:18] | Thank you. That’s all for today. Good job. | 谢谢你们 今天就到此为止吧 做的不错 大家辛苦了 |
[1:07:40] | He is not cold? | 你不冷吗 |
[1:07:43] | Not at all. | 不冷 没什么 |
[1:07:53] | From now… | 从现在开始 |
[1:07:55] | Yes? | 嗯 |
[1:07:57] | You can wait inside the car when I’m running late. | 我出来很晚的时候 你能在车里等吗 |
[1:08:02] | It makes me uncomfortable to think that he waits for me in the cold. | 知道你在寒风中等待 我感觉很不舒服 |
[1:08:07] | No thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[1:08:11] | I know how valuable it is to you, so I won’t do that. | 我知道您很珍爱这辆车 所以我不能放松 |
[1:08:16] | If you know that, I don’t see anything wrong with it. | 如果你知道这一点 那就更没关系了 |
[1:08:20] | Just don’t smoke inside. | 只要别在车里抽烟就行 |
[1:08:24] | It’s fine. But only when it is very cold. | 那好吧 只在很冷的时候 |
[1:08:31] | I put the cassette? | 我需要播放录音带吗 |
[1:08:34] | Yes. | 好 |
[1:08:40] | But let this old man add to his parting words a remark: | 但请允许我 以一个老人的身份 在临别前给出一句忠告 |
[1:08:48] | Sirs, | 诸位 |
[1:08:50] | have to work. | 最重要的事情是工作 |
[1:08:55] | Keep working. | 你必须继续工作 |
[1:09:44] | Sr. Kafuku. | 家福先生 |
[1:09:49] | Can I buy you a drink? My car is here too. | 我能请您出去喝一杯吗 我的车也在这 |
[1:09:54] | are you going to drive | 你开车吗 |
[1:09:56] | Yes. If you don’t mind, we can go to my hotel bar. | 是的 所以如果您不介意的话 去我酒店的酒吧怎么样 |
[1:10:03] | I will arrive a little late. | 我会晚一点 |
[1:10:05] | Do not worry. | 没问题 |
[1:10:07] | Good. | 那就开我的车去 |
[1:10:08] | So, I’ll go get my car. | |
[1:10:10] | Follow me please. | 请跟我来 |
[1:10:29] | In fact, sometimes I look up his name online. | 我有时会在网上搜索您的名字 |
[1:10:35] | That’s how I found out about this audition | 我就是这样发现这次试镜的 |
[1:10:38] | and that day was the deadline. Isn’t that amazing? | 那天正好是报名截止日期 是不是很神奇 |
[1:10:43] | Why so much interest in me? | 你为什么会对我感兴趣 |
[1:10:46] | I really liked Oto’s scripts. | 我真的很喜欢演阿音的剧本 |
[1:10:50] | Saying what I wrote made me happy. | 念她写的台词会让我很开心 |
[1:10:54] | My plays and Oto’s scripts are two different things. | 我的戏剧跟阿音的剧本是完全不同的东西 |
[1:10:59] | I understand. | 是的 |
[1:11:01] | But when I saw his work that time, | 可是当初看到你的戏时 |
[1:11:04] | It seemed to me that they did the same thing, but in a different way. | 我能感觉到你们两个做的是相同的事情 只是方式不同 |
[1:11:10] | Explain yourself. | 为何如此说 |
[1:11:14] | It makes it difficult for me. | 好难的问题 |
[1:11:18] | I get the feeling that they both value | 我觉得你们都很重视 |
[1:11:21] | the smallest details that the public does not notice. | 那些人们根本不会注意到的细节 |
[1:11:28] | I like that kind of stuff. | 我真的很喜欢这样的东西 |
[1:11:32] | But I wouldn’t know if I hadn’t worked with Oto. | 如果当初我没有去演阿音的剧本 我是不会出名的 |
[1:11:38] | When I saw the auditions, I knew it was my only chance. | 当我看到试戏召集时 我知道这是我唯一的机会 |
[1:11:45] | I don’t know if you know, but now I’m a freelancer. | 我不确定你是否知道 但我现在是自由职业者 |
[1:11:52] | I know. But, in my case, I didn’t have to look for you. | 我知道 不过就我而言 我并不需要太关注你 |
[1:11:56] | I see. | 是这样吗 |
[1:11:59] | I am sorry. | 这可太尴尬了 |
[1:12:02] | What a fool. | 多愚蠢啊 |
[1:12:04] | You were a star. | 你曾经是个明星 |
[1:12:06] | No, they set me up. | 不 我是被陷害的 |
[1:12:10] | Do you do those things often? | 你经常做这样的事情吗 |
[1:12:13] | What things? | 什么事情 |
[1:12:14] | With women you barely know. | 跟你几乎不认识的女人在一起 |
[1:12:20] | You are not? | 您不会吗 |
[1:12:22] | No. | 不会 |
[1:12:23] | You must have many women behind you. | 一定也有不少女人会来接近您 |
[1:12:26] | You just have to say no. | 你所要做的就是拒绝 |
[1:12:29] | I don’t do it with just anyone. | 我也不会跟任何人做这样的事情 |
[1:12:33] | If you connect and want to get to know her better, don’t you try? | 如果你想进一步了解她呢 从来不会吗 |
[1:12:38] | Sex is not the only way to meet someone. | 做爱可不是了解某个人的唯一途径 |
[1:12:41] | But there are things you don’t know until you try them. | 但有些事情你不去做就不会知道 |
[1:12:45] | – Like what? – What… | -比如什么 -比如 |
[1:12:51] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[1:12:53] | Is that… | 只是 |
[1:12:55] | I don’t know why I’m talking to you about this. | 我为什么要和你谈这个啊 |
[1:12:59] | Oto must have been happy with someone like you. | 有您这样的丈夫 阿音一定很幸福吧 |
[1:13:08] | Who knows? | 我不知道 |
[1:13:11] | If you don’t mind, can you tell me something about her? | 如果您不介意 您能告诉我一些关于她的事吗 |
[1:13:17] | What do you want to know? | 关于她的事情吗 |
[1:13:19] | how they met | 你们两个是怎么认识的 |
[1:13:21] | how he wrote his scripts, | 她是如何写剧本的 |
[1:13:24] | your day to day. Anything. | 日常对话 任何事情都行 |
[1:13:31] | This is what you’re thinking: | 你在想的是 |
[1:13:34] | “He and I share the same pain because… | 「他跟我分享相同的痛苦 因为 」 |
[1:13:39] | We loved the same woman.” | 「我们爱的是同一个女人」 |
[1:13:41] | No Please. Mine was an unrequited love. | 不是 我只是单相思而已 |
[1:13:47] | You were in love with her. | 你是爱上了她 |
[1:13:51] | I do not deny it. | 我不否认 |
[1:13:53] | She was lovely. Too much. | 她很可爱 非常可爱 |
[1:14:00] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[1:14:02] | I’m jealous of you, Mr. Kafuku. | 所以我很嫉妒你 家福先生 |
[1:14:07] | Excuse me. | 请原谅我 |
[1:14:10] | You are jealous? | 你嫉妒 |
[1:14:14] | From my? | 我吗 |
[1:14:25] | Excuse. | 打扰一下 |
[1:14:28] | Did you just take a photo? | 你刚刚拍了一张照片 是吗 |
[1:14:34] | You just took it. | 你刚才拍了一张照片 |
[1:14:36] | Borrala. | 请删掉 |
[1:14:38] | What’s wrong? | 你有什么毛病 |
[1:14:42] | I’m leaving. | 我现在要走了 |
[1:14:46] | It’s fine. | 好 |
[1:14:47] | – The check, please. – Yes sir. | -我要买单 -好的 先生 |
[1:15:09] | Sorry about that. | 对不起 |
[1:15:11] | I was a bad host. | 我今天邀请的您 |
[1:15:13] | No pasa anda. | 没关系 |
[1:15:16] | I am glad to be here and to be able to act under your direction. | 我很高兴能来这里 能在您的指导下表演 |
[1:15:22] | I think Oto put us together. | 我相信是阿音让我们相遇 |
[1:15:27] | I look forward to working with you again tomorrow. | 我期待明天之后也能再次和您一起工作 |
[1:15:33] | Good. Until tomorrow. | 好的 明天见 |
[1:15:57] | Why do you have such a sad face today? | 怎么了 你看起来闷闷不乐的 |
[1:16:02] | Does the teacher pity you? | 是因为你对那个教授感到抱歉吗 |
[1:16:06] | Let me. | 请别打扰我 |
[1:16:10] | Maybe you’re in love with his wife. | 还是因为你爱上了他的妻子 |
[1:16:15] | He is my friend. | 她是我的好朋友 |
[1:16:20] | ¿Yes? | 已经是了吗 |
[1:16:22] | What with that “already”? | 你说的「已经」是什么意思 |
[1:16:25] | For. | 暂停一下 |
[1:16:27] | Did I put a lot of passion into it? | 还是有太多的情绪了 是吗 |
[1:16:30] | Ryu did well. Follow the rhythm. Keep going. | 小吕做得不错 学一下他 |
[1:16:34] | Let’s go on. | 继续吧 请继续 |
[1:16:38] | The woman cannot become a “friend” of the man except in this order. | 女人要成为男人的朋友是有顺序的 |
[1:16:43] | First, comrade. | 首先 她是一个熟人 |
[1:16:46] | then lover, and then “friend.” | 然后 她变成了情人 最后 她成了一个好朋友 |
[1:16:52] | cynical philosophy. | 多么无关紧要的哲学 |
[1:16:54] | Takatsuki. | 高槻 |
[1:16:57] | Focus on your text. | 试着专注于你的剧本 |
[1:17:00] | You just have to read it. | 你所要做的就是读出来 |
[1:17:07] | We are not robots. | 我们不是机械人 |
[1:17:10] | What do you say? | 什么意思 我们当然要遵从你的指示 |
[1:17:12] | We all follow his instructions. | 但我们不是机械人 |
[1:17:14] | But we are not robots and I think we will do better if we know its purpose. | 假如我们知道你的目的 |
[1:17:19] | You don’t have to do better. | 我们会做得更好 |
[1:17:23] | Just read the text. | 你不需要做得更好 只需要照剧本读就可以了 |
[1:17:30] | Let’s pick up where we left off. | 从刚才的地方重新开始 |
[1:17:33] | Let’s continue where we were. | 对 |
[1:17:37] | How? Yes. | 我不得不承认 |
[1:17:40] | I admit that I have become cynical. | 我已经变得庸俗起来啦 |
[1:17:42] | You’re already seeing that I’m also drunk. | 你瞧 我还喝醉了呢 |
[1:17:47] | I only get drunk like this once a month. | 照例 我每月要像这么醉一次 |
[1:17:50] | Didn’t I tell him? Did my shot miss again? | 我没有见到他吗 我又错过了吗 |
[1:17:54] | Devils. | 该死 |
[1:17:56] | Curse. | 他妈的 |
[1:18:00] | Get me out of here. They kill me. | 带我走吧 带我走 不然就杀了我 |
[1:18:04] | I can’t be here anymore. | 我不能再呆在这 |
[1:18:08] | What happens to me? What am I doing? | 我这是怎么了 |
[1:18:15] | Amita, amita. | 我在做什么 |
[1:18:18] | Ready. Very well. | 好 |
[1:18:22] | That’s all for today. | 今天到此为止 |
[1:18:25] | They did a good job. | 各位做得很好 |
[1:18:33] | Sr. Kafuku. | 家福先生 |
[1:18:35] | Can we do an interview for the festival website? | 我们可以为戏剧节网站做一个小采访吗 |
[1:18:41] | We should record somewhere outside. | 我们需要做一个视频 |
[1:19:02] | We only read and read the text. | 在外面随便哪个地方就可以 |
[1:19:06] | When will we start moving? | 我们现在做的就是读文字 我们什么时候可以开始动弹一下 |
[1:19:09] | Honestly, the foreign language parts make me sleepy. | 老实说 外语那部分让我睡着了 |
[1:19:13] | – Me too! – And me. | -我也是 -我也是 |
[1:19:16] | – But not in a bad way. – Yes, it’s like hearing a sutra. | -虽然还不错 -是啊 |
[1:19:20] | It sounds like a blessing when they say it like that. | 但就像听佛经一样 你这么说的话 听起来还挺像是一种祝福 |
[1:19:31] | Yoon-su, where did you learn Japanese? | 允秀 你在哪儿学的日语 |
[1:19:35] | I studied Japanese noh theater at Waseda University for two years. | 我在早稻田大学研究生院学习了两年的能剧 韩语 |
[1:19:41] | Korean, English and Japanese, and sign language. He is amazing. | 英语 日语和手语 真的太厉害了 |
[1:19:48] | Japanese and Korean are similar. Just learn the vocabulary. | 日语和韩语有相似的语法 |
[1:19:54] | I like English from a very young age. | 所以学好词汇就足够了 我从小就学了英语 |
[1:19:57] | And sign language? | 那您是什么时候学会的手语呢 |
[1:20:02] | Mr. Kafuku, you kindly offered to drive me home. | 家福先生 您好心地提出要送我回家 |
[1:20:08] | Can I invite you to dinner today? | 我今天可以请你吃晚饭吗 |
[1:20:12] | No, I don’t want to bother. | 不了 我不想打扰您 |
[1:20:16] | I have to apologize to you for something. | 有件事我必须向您道歉 |
[1:20:20] | – What thing? – You’ll know when we get there. | -什么事 -等我们到了你就会知道 |
[1:20:49] | Both of you come in, please. | 两位 请进吧 |
[1:21:01] | Let’s go in. He won’t feel comfortable if you wait here hungry. | 我们走吧 让你在外面等 他心里会觉得不舒服 |
[1:21:08] | Do not worry about that. | 没有必要担心我 |
[1:21:11] | I wouldn’t worry, but he would. | 我不会担心 但我相信他会的 |
[1:21:15] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[1:21:37] | My wife. | 这是我妻子 |
[1:22:28] | He says he looks like me. | 她说这个像我一样 |
[1:22:31] | Than cruel. | 太刻薄了吧 |
[1:22:36] | These potatoes grew in the yard. She grew them. | 这些土豆都是她自己在后院种的 |
[1:22:44] | Now you understand why I wanted to apologize to you. | 这就是我想向你道歉的事情 |
[1:22:50] | Why did you not tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我呢 |
[1:22:52] | She worried that it would be difficult for him to reject her if he found out. | 她担心如果您知道她是我的妻子 您可能会很为难 |
[1:22:58] | Not me… | 不 我 |
[1:22:59] | You wouldn’t mind, I know. | 不 我 您并不介意 我看得出来 |
[1:23:01] | But it is wise to keep quiet. | 但沉默是金 |
[1:23:08] | To answer your question, I learned signs after meeting her. | 回答你刚才的问题 我是在认识她之后才学会的手语 |
[1:23:13] | I wanted to communicate with her, so I learned it. | 我想要了解她的语言 所以我就去学了 |
[1:23:18] | That is very admirable. | 那真的很了不起 |
[1:23:20] | I was a dancer then | 她原本是个舞者 |
[1:23:22] | and I was the coordinator when his group showed up in Busan. | 她所在的舞团在釜山表演时 我正好是协调员 |
[1:23:30] | Love at first sight. | 一见钟情 |
[1:23:34] | Do not tell her. | 不要告诉她 |
[1:23:39] | Why Hiroshima? | 为什么要来广岛 |
[1:23:42] | I was invited to the theater festival three years ago. | 三年前 我被邀请参加戏剧节 |
[1:23:47] | And Yoon-a accompanied him? | 永娥和你一起来的吗 |
[1:23:50] | Yes. When I received the offer, I debated whether or not he should come with me. | 是的 当我收到邀请时 我思考过她该不该一起来 |
[1:23:56] | He has family and friends in Korea who use sign language. | 在韩国 她有懂手语的家人和朋友 |
[1:24:02] | I thought you would be lonely here. | 我觉得她在这里会很孤单 |
[1:24:05] | But I devised a way to listen to her as if I were a hundred people. | 但我想 我可以像一百个人那样听她讲话 |
[1:24:10] | He felt that he was the only one who could support her. | 我觉得自己是唯一可以支持她的人 |
[1:24:30] | Why did you decide to audition? | 您为什么会决定参加试镜呢 |
[1:24:58] | “I got pregnant and took a break from dancing, | 「我怀了孕 停下了舞蹈事业来休养」 |
[1:25:02] | but I had a miscarriage. | 「但还是流产了」 |
[1:25:26] | “Even though I wanted to go back to work, my body refused to dance. | 「虽然我很想重新工作 但我的身体已经不能再跳舞了」 |
[1:25:31] | That’s when my husband told me about you and the audition.” | 「我的丈夫告诉了我关于您的事情 他建议我试一试」 |
[1:25:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:25:40] | Is there something difficult for you in rehearsals? | 排练中有什么困难吗 |
[1:25:59] | “Why do you ask me something that you don’t ask others? | 「您为什么问了我一些 您不曾问过别人的事情 」 |
[1:26:03] | You don’t have to be nicer to me than to other people.” | 「你不必对我比对其他演员要好」 |
[1:26:14] | “People not understanding me is normal for me.” | 「人们不懂我在说什么 这对我来说很正常」 |
[1:26:40] | “But I can see and hear. | 「但我可以看 也可以听」 |
[1:26:44] | Sometimes I can understand much more than words. | 「有时我能够比文字还要深刻理解」 |
[1:26:48] | That’s what matters in rehearsals, right?” | 「这就是我们排练的重要内容 对吧 」 |
[1:26:53] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:27:18] | “Now the days are more fun. | 「所以现在 我每一天都很开心」 |
[1:27:23] | Chekhov’s text reaches inside me | 「契诃夫的文字进入了我的内心」 |
[1:27:27] | and move my body that was immobile before”. | 「让我之前僵硬的身体有了动作」 |
[1:27:36] | “I’m glad I steeled myself.” | 「我很高兴我鼓起了勇气」 |
[1:27:41] | I am glad to hear. | 很高兴听你这样说 |
[1:27:49] | Do you like spicy food? | 你喜不喜欢辣的食物 |
[1:27:51] | Yes it’s good. | 喜欢 很好吃 |
[1:28:05] | How are you driving? | 她开车怎么样 |
[1:28:13] | She is fabulous. | 很不错 |
[1:28:18] | It speeds up and slows down so smoothly that I barely feel gravity. | 她的加速和减速非常平稳 我几乎感觉不到 |
[1:28:23] | Sometimes I forget I’m in a car. | 有时我甚至会忘了自己在车里 |
[1:28:28] | I have experienced many people driving, but it was never so enjoyable. | 我体验过很多人开车 但从来没有这么愉快过 |
[1:28:37] | I’m glad you’ve been assigned as my driver. | 我很高兴她成为我的司机 这就是我现在的感受 |
[1:29:24] | “Compliment us actors alike,” he says. | 她说「就赞美一次我们这些演员吧」 |
[1:29:34] | Does this mean “congratulate”? | 这个的意思是「赞美」吗 |
[1:29:37] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:30:20] | Thanks for inviting me. | 谢谢您邀请了我 |
[1:30:26] | It was Yoon-su who invited us. | 是允秀邀请的我们 |
[1:30:29] | They are a lovely couple. | 他们还真是一对可爱的夫妻 |
[1:30:32] | Yes. | |
[1:30:34] | Now I’m curious about rehearsals. | 现在我很好奇您的排练 |
[1:30:37] | Yoon-a’s Sonia. | 永娥演的索尼娅 |
[1:30:42] | I was listening to your tape – “Ella es Sonia”. | 我一直在听您的录音带 所以我一直在想 「她就是索尼娅」 |
[1:30:49] | You can go to rehearsals. | 很欢迎您来看 |
[1:30:51] | No thanks. Sorry. | 不了 谢谢您 抱歉 |
[1:30:55] | – Come see us… – Shall I play the tape? | -来看看我们吧 -我要播放录音带吗 |
[1:30:58] | Yes. | 好 |
[1:31:04] | You, Vania, are educated and intelligent, | 万尼亚 你受过教育 聪明伶俐 |
[1:31:10] | And it seems that I should understand | 所以你一定明白 |
[1:31:13] | that the world is not destroyed by bandits… | 世界不会被恶棍毁灭 |
[1:31:17] | Don’t you get tired of hearing this? | 听这些东西你不觉得厌恶吗 |
[1:31:21] | No. | 不会 |
[1:31:23] | Because I like the voice. | 因为我喜欢这个声音 |
[1:31:27] | I understand. | 是吗 |
[1:31:30] | Whose voice is it? | 这是谁的声音 |
[1:31:36] | From my wife. | 我的妻子 哦 |
[1:31:42] | The flow of the entire work must be memorized with my method. | 整个剧本的流程必须用我的方法来记住 |
[1:31:48] | I listen to it over and over again. | 所以我一遍又一遍地听 |
[1:31:50] | I did Uncle Vania before, so those parts are gone. | 我之前演过《万尼亚舅舅》 所以省略了万尼亚的部分 |
[1:31:56] | When I say my line at my own pace, the next one comes in precisely. | 当我按照自己的节奏说出我的台词时 下一句台词就正好到了 |
[1:32:01] | Wow. | 哇 |
[1:32:04] | What I said before is true. | 我之前说的都是真的 |
[1:32:07] | I forget that I am in the car and that you are here. | 我忘记了我在车里 忘记了你还在这里 |
[1:32:13] | It’s annoying, isn’t it? | 很烦人 不是吗 |
[1:32:15] | No, it’s your job. | 不 这是您的工作 |
[1:32:21] | Where did you learn to drive? | 你在哪里学的开车 |
[1:32:27] | In my home town. | 我的家乡 |
[1:32:29] | Kami-junitaki en Hokkaido. | 北海道的上十二泷町 |
[1:32:32] | There you need a car for everything. | 在那里你做任何事都需要开车 |
[1:32:35] | I see. | 哦 |
[1:32:38] | my mother taught me to drive | 我妈教我开的车 |
[1:32:40] | And I’ve done it since high school. | 从初中就开始了 |
[1:32:44] | Secondary? | 初中 |
[1:32:46] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:32:47] | My mother worked in a dive in Sapporo. | 我妈妈在札幌的一家夜总会工作 |
[1:32:52] | She used to take the train, so since high school, | 她要坐火车过去 |
[1:32:56] | He took her to and picked her up at the station. | 所以从初中开始 我就开车送她往返我们当地的车站 |
[1:33:03] | The station was an hour away. | 车站到我家有一个小时的路程 |
[1:33:06] | We left home at 5 pm and I picked her up at 7 am | 我们下午五点离开家 我早上七点去接她 |
[1:33:13] | During those two hours, | 在那两个小时里 |
[1:33:15] | my mother just wanted to sleep. | 我妈妈想要睡觉 |
[1:33:20] | If I woke her up on the way, she kicked my back | 如果我开车吵醒了她 她就会踢我的背 |
[1:33:24] | and he hit me when we arrived. | 到了之后就会揍我 |
[1:33:27] | that’s how i learned | 就这样 |
[1:33:29] | to drive on rough roads without waking her up. | 我学会了在崎岖的道路上开车而且还不能吵醒她 |
[1:33:37] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[1:33:43] | What he said made me very happy. | 您刚才所说的话让我很开心 |
[1:33:47] | No. | 嗯 |
[1:33:50] | I am grateful to my mother for teaching me to drive. | 我很感谢我妈她教会了我如何开车 |
[1:33:56] | It was for his own good, but the way he taught me was perfect. | 虽然是为了她自己 但她教我的方法却很有效 |
[1:34:04] | I see. | 我懂了 |
[1:34:05] | Yes. | 是 |
[1:34:08] | There is no doubt that it was so. | 毫无疑问 一定是这样 |
[1:35:28] | Will you tell me the whole truth? | 以后你会告诉我全部的真相吗 |
[1:35:36] | Of course. | 是的 当然 |
[1:35:39] | I understand | 我确定 |
[1:35:42] | that the truth, | 真相 |
[1:35:44] | whatever it is, it’s never that scary. | 无论是如何 都不可怕 |
[1:35:50] | the scariest | 最可怕的 |
[1:35:53] | is the uncertainty. | 是未知 |
[1:36:03] | Succumb to the charm of such a man. | 哦 跟他这样的男人调情 |
[1:36:06] | forget | 陷入他的怀里 |
[1:36:11] | seems entirely | 我猜 |
[1:36:13] | I’m also kind of in love with him. | 我也有点爱上他了 |
[1:36:17] | Yes, I get bored without your company… | 是 他不来的时候我很想他 |
[1:36:24] | conscience hurt me | 我的良心折磨着我 |
[1:36:27] | as if he had deliberately killed him. | 就好像是我杀了那个人 |
[1:36:32] | I sat down… | 我坐了下来 然后 |
[1:36:36] | I closed my eyes like this and thought: | 像这样闭上眼睛 想象 |
[1:36:44] | those who will succeed us in 100 or 200 years, | 那些生活在200年或300年后的人们 |
[1:36:49] | and for those of us who now pave the way, | 我们正在为他们清扫障碍 |
[1:36:53] | do they have a good word for us? | 他们会记得我们 感激我们吗 |
[1:37:00] | They won’t. | 他们绝对会完全忘记 |
[1:37:04] | People won’t have it | 人们可能会忘记 |
[1:37:07] | but God yes. | 但上帝一定会赞美你的 |
[1:37:16] | Thank you. You spoke very well. | 谢谢 |
[1:37:19] | Very well! | 很高兴知道这些 |
[1:37:22] | Sorry for arriving late. | 对不起 我们迟到了 |
[1:37:24] | Vania and Yelena are in most of the scenes. | 在大多数戏里 万尼亚或叶莲娜都需要出现 |
[1:37:28] | We repeat the same and begin the test. | 我们不断重复相同的内容并开始演练 |
[1:37:34] | We are very sorry. | 我非常抱歉 |
[1:37:36] | In fact, it was for the best. | 其实这样最好 |
[1:37:39] | Why don’t you two rehearse a little? | 你们两个还不赶紧的吗 |
[1:37:51] | My life is lost forever. | 我的生命已逝 无法回头 |
[1:37:58] | That thought anguishes me day and night. | 这个念头像恶灵一样日夜萦绕在我心头 |
[1:38:04] | My past was uselessly consumed in childishness, | 我的过去一去不复返 无足轻重 |
[1:38:09] | and my present is absurd. | 可是现在很糟 |
[1:38:13] | My love and life, what do I do with you? | 我该怎么面对我的生活和爱情 |
[1:38:18] | Where do I put them? | 发生了什么啊 |
[1:38:25] | Hearing him talk about his love makes me embarrassed | 你跟我说爱 要我怎么应对 |
[1:38:29] | and I don’t know what to say to him. | 我不知道 |
[1:38:33] | Sorry, I can’t say anything. | 我只能跟你说抱歉 |
[1:38:35] | Goodnight. | 请原谅 得跟你说晚安了 |
[1:38:39] | If you knew… | 请理解 |
[1:38:40] | Paren. | 停 |
[1:38:43] | about his performance, | 有关他的表现 |
[1:38:45] | what do you think? | 你认为如何 我想 |
[1:38:52] | I think the director is the one who should judge. | 这应该由导演来评价 |
[1:38:57] | Horrible. | 一团糟 |
[1:39:02] | I agree with you. | 我认同 我想我们在试角时表现得更好 |
[1:39:04] | I think we did better at the audition. | 你知道原因吗 |
[1:39:07] | Yes, do you know why? | 因为我知道他的对白 |
[1:39:12] | Because I learned his dialogues too and I remembered my partner’s stage directions. | 所以我把他的对白对成提示 |
[1:39:17] | But if I don’t remember them, I can’t act. | 但假如我不知道对白 |
[1:39:20] | In agreement. | 我不能演出 |
[1:39:22] | And I think that way I pay more attention to the emotions of others. | 我认为假如我能多留意对手的感情 |
[1:39:27] | If I memorize my lines and theirs, | 记着他们的对白 |
[1:39:30] | I can react better. | 我能演得更好 |
[1:39:33] | I understand. | 原来如此 |
[1:39:37] | What if we read the script again? | 不如我们再读一次剧本 |
[1:39:57] | Let’s start with the second act. From the second act. | 由第二幕开始 |
[1:40:03] | Can I record the reading? | 我可以录下来吗 |
[1:40:06] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[1:40:10] | Good. Let us begin. | 可以开始了 |
[1:40:16] | Who’s there? | 谁在那儿 |
[1:40:18] | Is that you Sonya? | 是你吗 索尼娅 |
[1:40:21] | It’s Me. | 就是我 |
[1:40:23] | Here, Leonechka? | 你呀 |
[1:40:25] | What excruciating pain. | 列诺其卡 |
[1:40:29] | Your blanket has fallen to the floor. | 我疼得受不了啦 |
[1:40:32] | I’m going to close… | 你的毯子掉到地板上啦 亚历山大 |
[1:40:38] | Sr. Kafuku. | 家福先生 |
[1:40:44] | I’m so sorry about today. | 今天非常抱歉 |
[1:40:48] | Do not worry. | 没关系 |
[1:40:51] | I was just paying attention to him. | 我只是在听她讲戏 |
[1:40:55] | You say that, but you don’t know English or Mandarin. | 你这样说 可是你又不会说英语和汉语 |
[1:41:00] | She doesn’t speak Japanese. | 她不会说日语 |
[1:41:03] | That’s how it is. | 对 |
[1:41:05] | So we’re done… | 所以最后 |
[1:41:10] | Use good judgment. | 善用你的判断力 |
[1:41:14] | Sorry. | 真的抱歉 |
[1:41:19] | I won’t say anything else. | 这就是我要说的 |
[1:41:48] | Can you take me somewhere else? | 你能随便开到哪儿去吗 |
[1:41:52] | Elsewhere? | 任何地方吗 |
[1:41:56] | I haven’t seen much of Hiroshima. | 我还没怎么逛过广岛的很多地方 |
[1:41:59] | A place you like is fine. | 你喜欢的地方就好 |
[1:42:05] | It’s fine. | 好的 |
[1:42:55] | Isn’t it like snow? | 是不是有点像雪 |
[1:43:32] | Over there is the Peace Memorial Park. | 顺着这条路往下就是和平纪念公园 |
[1:43:37] | The line between the Genbaku Dome and the cenotaph is called the “axis of peace”. | 原子弹圆顶和纪念碑之间的线被称为「和平轴」 |
[1:43:45] | The architect who designed this place created this atrium | 设计这个设施的建筑师创造了这个中庭 |
[1:43:50] | so that the line continued to the sea without breaking. | 这样这条线就可以一直延伸到海边而不被切断 |
[1:44:00] | Why did you come to Hiroshima? | 你为什么会来广岛 |
[1:44:05] | No matter. | 等等 还是算了 |
[1:44:12] | Behind my house was a hill. | 我们家后面有一座小山 |
[1:44:17] | Five years ago, | 五年前 |
[1:44:19] | there was a landslide and the house was destroyed. | 发生了山体滑坡 我们的房子被碎石摧毁了 |
[1:44:25] | My mother died in that accident. | 我妈妈在那场事故中去世了 |
[1:44:32] | He had turned 18 shortly before | 在那之前我刚满18岁 |
[1:44:36] | and I had just received my driver’s license. | 刚刚拿到了我的驾照 |
[1:44:42] | The car was intact, so I took it with me after the funeral. | 车子完好无损 所以在葬礼之后我就开车离开了家 |
[1:44:49] | So now you are 23 years old. | 所以你现在23岁 |
[1:44:52] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:45:01] | I had nowhere to go, so I continued on my way west. | 我无处可去 只好继续往西走 |
[1:45:07] | But my car broke down in Hiroshima and I had no money to fix it. | 但是我的车在广岛坏了 我没钱去修 |
[1:45:14] | So, I started driving those garbage trucks. | 所以我开始驾驶那些垃圾车 |
[1:45:20] | Driving is the only thing I know how to do. | 开车是我唯一能做的事 |
[1:45:30] | Do you plan to stay here? | 你打算留在这里吗 |
[1:45:33] | I do not know. | 我不知道 |
[1:45:37] | My father’s last name, Watari, | 我的姓氏「渡」来自我父亲 |
[1:45:41] | it is common in Shimane and Hiroshima. | 在岛根和广岛很常见 |
[1:45:45] | But I never met him and I don’t know if he’s alive. | 虽然我从未见过他 甚至不知道他是否还活着 |
[1:45:51] | I understand. | 是吗 |
[1:46:34] | Su apellido, Kafuku, | 您的姓氏「家福」 |
[1:46:37] | It’s rare, right? It means “home” and “good luck”. | 很不常见 不是吗 写成「房子」和「好运」 |
[1:46:42] | It is auspicious. | 很吉利 |
[1:46:48] | My wife said the same thing before we got married. | 在结婚前 我的妻子也说过同样的话 |
[1:46:51] | Wow. | 哦 |
[1:46:53] | My wife’s name is Otto. | 我的妻子叫做「音」 |
[1:46:55] | Auto. | 音 |
[1:46:57] | Oto, como “sonido”. | 音 比如「声音」 |
[1:46:59] | Oto Kafuku. What name. | 家福音 好名字啊 |
[1:47:05] | For that reason he hesitated to marry me. | 这是她犹豫要不要嫁给我的主要原因 |
[1:47:09] | Its name would be “House of Gospel”. | 她的名字将会变成「福音之家」 |
[1:47:17] | He died two years ago. | 她两年前去世了 |
[1:47:23] | Cerebral hemorrhage. | 脑溢血 |
[1:47:27] | I was on the ground when I got home | 我到家时 她就躺在地板上 |
[1:47:31] | and never regained consciousness. | 再也没有恢复意识 |
[1:47:40] | Will the tape scare you now? | 那盘录音带现在有吓到你吗 |
[1:47:44] | Not at all. | 没有 完全不会 |
[1:47:48] | In fact, it is… | 事实上 这 |
[1:47:56] | Sorry! | 对不起 |
[1:48:03] | Thanks! | 谢谢你了 |
[1:48:10] | I like that car. | 我喜欢那辆车 |
[1:48:14] | I see you’ve been treated with care, | 我能看得出来它被照顾得很好 |
[1:48:18] | so I want to drive it carefully. | 所以我也想好好地驾驶它 |
[1:48:27] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[1:48:50] | Tell me something. My God. | 肯定有什么是我不能接受的 |
[1:48:53] | I am 47 years old, | 我今年47岁了 |
[1:48:55] | And assuming I live to be 60, I still have 13 left. | 如果我能活到60岁 那么我还有13年可以活 |
[1:49:00] | Its alot. | 也太长了 |
[1:49:02] | How to live these 13 years? | 这13年我该如何度过 |
[1:49:20] | What good weather. | 天气真好啊 |
[1:49:23] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[1:49:41] | Let’s do it there. | 我们去那边吧 大家跟上 |
[1:50:28] | Why are you crying? | 你怎么哭了 |
[1:50:31] | You are welcome. It happened out of the blue. | 我不知道 没什么 我就是开始流泪 |
[1:50:36] | Well, enough. IM such a fool. Now I cry too. | 好了好了 你搞得我也想哭了 |
[1:50:42] | Your anger with me is because | 你生我的气 是因为 |
[1:50:44] | You think I married your father by calculation. | 你觉得我是为了自己的利益才嫁给的你爸 |
[1:50:49] | If you believe in oaths, | 如果你肯相信 |
[1:50:51] | I swear | 我愿意对你发誓 |
[1:50:53] | that I married him for love. | 我是爱他才嫁给他的 |
[1:50:57] | I was attracted by the fact that he was wise and famous. | 我被他的学问和名声所吸引 |
[1:51:01] | That love was not, of course, true, but false, | 但那不是爱 那不是真正的爱情 |
[1:51:05] | but it seemed true to me. | 可我当时以为是真的 |
[1:51:08] | I’m not guilty. | 所以你不要为了这个责怪我 |
[1:51:12] | You did not stop condemning me | 从我们结婚那天开始 你就一直在怪我 |
[1:51:15] | with your intelligent and suspicious eyes since our wedding. | 我看得出来 你老是用怀疑的眼光看着我 |
[1:51:20] | Well now, peace. Just peace. | 别这样别这样 我们和好吧 |
[1:51:23] | Let’s forget everything. | 让我们忘记过去 |
[1:51:25] | You shouldn’t look like that. | 那你不要那样看事情 |
[1:51:27] | It does not look good on you. | 这样对你不好 |
[1:51:29] | You have to have faith in others, otherwise it is impossible to live. | 我们应该要学着去相信每个人 不然日子会过不下去 |
[1:51:36] | Oye. | 嘿 |
[1:51:39] | Tell me frankly. | 实话告诉我 |
[1:51:41] | You are happy? | 你快乐吗 |
[1:51:52] | No. | 不 |
[1:52:19] | I wish you with all my heart | 我打从心底祝福你 |
[1:52:22] | the happiness you deserve. | 你应该要得到幸福 |
[1:52:25] | As for me, I am a bland being, an episodic character. | 而我就是一个令人讨厌 不重要的人 |
[1:52:31] | The same in music, in my husband’s house, in my love stories. | 不管在音乐里 在我先生的家里 |
[1:52:36] | Nowhere did I stop being | 在我自己的爱情里 我都只是一个 |
[1:52:39] | an episodic character. | 不重要的人 |
[1:52:42] | Really, | 其实 |
[1:52:44] | Sonia, | 其实索尼娅 |
[1:52:47] | Thinking about it, the reality is that I am very unhappy. | 我现在仔细想一想 我真的非常非常不幸福 |
[1:52:53] | There is no happiness for me in this world. | 对我来说 这世上没有幸福可言 |
[1:53:00] | What are you laughing at? | 你在笑什么 |
[1:53:03] | I feel happy. | 我很开心 |
[1:53:05] | So happy. | 我只是太开心了 |
[1:53:10] | Now I would like to play a little piano. | 我想弹钢琴 你要我弹点什么吗 |
[1:53:23] | Play, yes. | 去弹吧 |
[1:53:25] | I’d love to hear from you. | 我很想要听你弹钢琴 |
[1:53:37] | Good. | 好 |
[1:53:45] | Something happened just now. | 刚才产生了些火花 |
[1:53:48] | But it only happens between the actors. | 虽然只是在两名演员之间 |
[1:53:50] | There’s the next step. | 还有下一步 |
[1:53:52] | We open it to the public. | 我们要向观众开放 |
[1:53:55] | We recreated that moment on stage in its entirety. | 我们要在舞台上完整地再现刚才那一刻 |
[1:54:04] | Let’s go to the third act. | 我们来演第三幕吧 |
[1:54:05] | Takatsuki. | 高槻 |
[1:54:08] | Yes. | 好 |
[1:54:41] | It is very cold. | 好冷啊 |
[1:54:42] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[1:54:49] | Thanks for today. | 今天谢谢你了 |
[1:54:52] | What thing? | 谢什么 |
[1:54:54] | Any. | 没有 |
[1:55:02] | We can talk? | 我们可以聊聊吗 |
[1:55:06] | If you don’t mind, somewhere nearby. Only a moment. | 如果您不介意的话 在这附近 就一小会 |
[1:55:11] | Where’s your car? | 你的车在哪里 |
[1:55:13] | In the workshop. | 送去修了 |
[1:55:49] | In today’s rehearsal, | 今天 |
[1:55:51] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[1:55:54] | Between Janice and Yoon-a. | 在贾尼丝和永娥之间 |
[1:56:00] | Only they have the answer. | 只有他们自己知道答案 |
[1:56:03] | One thing I can say is that this text has the power to do that. | 我能说的只有一件事 这个文本有一种能让它自然发生的魔力 |
[1:56:10] | Mr. Kafuku, why don’t you play Vanya? | 家福先生 你为什么不自己去演万尼亚 |
[1:56:19] | Chekhov is terrifying. | 契诃夫太可怕了 |
[1:56:24] | When you say his lines, the real you comes out. | 当你念出他的台词时 它会拖拽出真实的你 |
[1:56:29] | You are not sorry? | 你不觉得吗 |
[1:56:33] | I can not take it anymore. | 我忍受不了这些 |
[1:56:37] | Which means I can no longer give myself to paper. | 这意味着我无法驱使自己去扮演好这个角色 |
[1:56:44] | But because I? | 但是 为什么是我 |
[1:56:48] | I feel out of place in this production. | 我在这部作品中感觉格格不入 |
[1:56:53] | I am not fit for this role. | 我并不适合这个角色 |
[1:56:56] | I know the public will feel the same. | 相信观众也会有同感 |
[1:57:02] | When I auditioned, I was desperate and a mess. | 当我在试镜时 我感到十分绝望和困惑 |
[1:57:07] | He didn’t know what he was doing. | 我不知道我在做什么 |
[1:57:11] | So why did you choose me? | 所以为什么选择我 |
[1:57:20] | Otto brought us together. | 音让我们相遇 |
[1:57:22] | Please don’t be simplistic. I’m serious. | 请不要胡说八道 我是认真的 |
[1:57:26] | I came here to change. | 我来这里是为了改变自己 |
[1:57:39] | You can’t control yourself very well. | 你还不能很好地掌控自我 |
[1:57:47] | No. | 是的 |
[1:57:50] | Socially, that’s not good. | 从社会角度来看 这样并不好 |
[1:57:52] | But it is not as such an inconvenience for an actor. | 但这对演员来说并不一定是缺点 |
[1:57:57] | During the audition and rehearsals, you weren’t bad. | 在试镜和排演过程中 你表现得不错 |
[1:58:02] | Just as you give yourself to your co-star, | 你可以把自己交托给和你搭戏的演员 |
[1:58:07] | do the same with the text. | 对文本做出同样的事情 |
[1:58:10] | Surrender and respond to the text. | 屈从于你自己 然后响应文本 |
[1:58:15] | ¿Responder? | 回应它 |
[1:58:19] | The text is questioning you. | 文字在向你发问 |
[1:58:21] | If you listen and respond, the same thing will happen to you. | 如果你倾听并响应 就会有同样的东西发生在你身上了 |
[1:58:34] | Go ahead. I’ll take you to the hotel. | 走吧 我送你回酒店 |
[1:58:37] | The check, please. | 买单 |
[1:58:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢您的惠顾 |
[1:58:54] | Mr. Kafuku offered to take me. | 家福先生提出送我回酒店 |
[1:58:57] | Okay, the same as before? | 好的 和之前的地方一样吗 |
[1:59:04] | I’ll go pay for parking. | 我去付停车费 |
[1:59:27] | Where is Takatsuki? | 高槻去哪儿了 |
[1:59:37] | I’m sorry, come on. | 抱歉 我们走吧 |
[2:00:11] | Sr. Kafuku. | 家福先生 |
[2:00:15] | I’m empty. | 我很空虚 |
[2:00:21] | There is nothing inside of me. | 我内心空空如也 |
[2:00:27] | The text that questions me… | 问我关于文本的事情 |
[2:00:30] | I think he felt it with Oto’s scripts. | 我想我对阿音的剧本也有这种感觉 |
[2:00:37] | I came here because I wanted to feel it again. | 我来这里是因为我想要再一次感受它 |
[2:00:43] | So… | 所以 |
[2:00:47] | that Oto joined us | 说是阿音让我们相遇 |
[2:00:52] | it is true after all. | 这的确是真的 |
[2:00:57] | I finally get it. | 我终于明白了 |
[2:01:03] | Otto and I… | 我和音 |
[2:01:05] | Yes. | 是 |
[2:01:08] | We had a daughter. | 我们有过一个女儿 |
[2:01:11] | He died of pneumonia at the age of four. | 她四岁时死于肺炎 |
[2:01:15] | She would be 23 if she were alive. | 如果她还活着的话 她就23岁了 |
[2:01:24] | The death of our daughter marked the end of our happy times. | 女儿的死标志着我们幸福时光的终结 |
[2:01:30] | Oto stopped acting. | 阿音告别了表演 |
[2:01:33] | I left television and returned to the theater. | 我辞去了电视台的工作 转去做戏剧 |
[2:01:37] | Oto was lethargic for years. | 阿音无精打采了好多年 |
[2:01:41] | But suddenly one day he started writing stories. | 但有一天她突然开始写故事 |
[2:01:47] | Rather, he began to count them. | 不 应该说「她开始讲故事」 |
[2:01:52] | His first story… | 她的第一个故事 |
[2:01:59] | was born after having sex with me. | 是在跟我做爱之后产生的 |
[2:02:05] | He suddenly started narrating it after having sex. | 做完爱后 她突然开始讲了起来 |
[2:02:10] | But the next morning, his memory was clouded. | 但第二天早上 她的记忆却一片模糊 |
[2:02:14] | I remembered everything, so I told him. | 我全都记得 所以我就告诉了她 |
[2:02:19] | She wrote a script and submitted it to a contest. | 她就这样写出了一个剧本 并且拿去参加了比赛 |
[2:02:23] | He won an award and his screenwriting career took off. | 得了奖 这开启了她的编剧生涯 |
[2:02:30] | “That” happened to him sometimes after sex. | 「那个东西」有时会在做完爱后给她灵感 |
[2:02:35] | He told me about it and made me remember it. | 她会告诉我 让我记住 |
[2:02:39] | The next morning, I told him. She took notes. | 第二天早上 我再告诉她 她记录下来 |
[2:02:45] | It became a routine. | 于是这便成了我们的习惯 |
[2:02:49] | Sex and their stories were strongly connected. | 性爱和她的故事密切相关 |
[2:02:53] | Although it didn’t seem like it. | 即使看起来不像 |
[2:02:57] | A narrative thread began on the verge of orgasm and weaved it. | 她会从性高潮的边缘抓住一个故事的线索 然后围绕它构思 |
[2:03:01] | That’s how she wrote. | 这就是她过去的写作方式 |
[2:03:04] | It wasn’t all the time. | 不过 并非一直如此 |
[2:03:06] | But every time his career stalled, “it” would come. | 每当她的职业生涯遇到瓶颈时 「那个东西」就会给她灵感 |
[2:03:13] | A bond was formed… | 那些故事 |
[2:03:16] | who helped us get over the death of our daughter. | 成为帮助我们克服孩子死亡的纽带 |
[2:03:25] | I think we were a compatible couple. | 我认为我们是一对很般配的夫妻 |
[2:03:29] | We needed each other to move on. | 我们需要彼此才能度过一生 |
[2:03:33] | Our daily life and our sexual life | 日常生活和性生活 |
[2:03:37] | they were full. | 都很充实 |
[2:03:40] | At least they were for me. | 至少对我来说是如此 |
[2:03:44] | But… | 但是 |
[2:03:50] | Oto saw other men. | 阿音会见其他的男人 |
[2:03:58] | Don’t worry about her. | 她没关系的 别担心 |
[2:04:03] | Oto slept with other men. | 阿音和其他男人睡过 |
[2:04:07] | Not just one. | 不止一个 |
[2:04:09] | Probably with the actors from the dramas he wrote. | 可能是跟她剧中的演员一起 |
[2:04:14] | Every relationship ended with drama | 每段感情也都止于那些剧 |
[2:04:18] | and another began with the following. | 当另一部剧开拍时 另一段关系又将开始 |
[2:04:24] | Do you have proof? | 你有证据吗 |
[2:04:26] | My eyes were witnesses. | 我曾经亲眼目睹 |
[2:04:31] | Sometimes he brought them to our house. | 她有时会带他们回我们家 |
[2:04:40] | Still, I never doubted his love for me. | 即便如此 我从未怀疑过她对我的爱 |
[2:04:45] | I had no doubt. | 这毫无疑问 |
[2:04:48] | Oto cheated on me so naturally without ceasing to love me. | 音爱着我 也背叛了我 |
[2:04:53] | We had an endearing bond, more than with anyone. | 我们绝对比任何人都要更加亲密 |
[2:04:57] | Still, inside her was | 尽管如此 |
[2:04:59] | a place he couldn’t figure out, where something dark swirled. | 她的体内仍有一个我无法看清的黑暗漩涡 |
[2:05:05] | Did you ever ask him any of this? | 你从来没有问过她这些吗 |
[2:05:12] | What he feared most was losing her. | 我最害怕的就是失去她 |
[2:05:17] | If he found out that I knew, we would have been thrown off balance. | 如果她发现我知道这一切 我们就无法继续维持这样的关系了 |
[2:05:25] | What if she just wanted me to listen to her? | 有没有可能是她想让你发现她出轨了 |
[2:05:34] | Did Otto say something to you? | 阿音有跟你说过些什么吗 |
[2:05:43] | Can I tell you a story you told me? | 我可以给你讲一个她告诉我的故事吗 |
[2:05:49] | Yes. | 好 |
[2:05:51] | It is a very mysterious story. | 这是一个非常神秘的故事 |
[2:05:53] | A high school girl sneaks into the house of the boy she likes. | 一名高中女生潜入她喜欢的男孩家中 |
[2:06:01] | I know that story. | 我也听说过这个 |
[2:06:05] | The girl who was a lamprey in her past life. | 前世是七鳃鳗的女孩 |
[2:06:08] | That’s how it is. | 对 |
[2:06:10] | He sneaks several times and leaves a symbol of his each time. | 她潜入了很多次 每次都会留下一个自己的小东西 |
[2:06:16] | One day, he begins to masturbate on Yamaga’s bed. | 有一天 她开始在山贺的床上自慰 |
[2:06:21] | Someone arrives, but the story ends without saying who it was. | 有人回家了 但故事结束了也没有说是谁 |
[2:06:26] | No. | 不 |
[2:06:31] | It doesn’t end there. | 它并没有就此结束 |
[2:06:36] | Do you know what happens next? | 你知道接下来会发生什么吗 |
[2:06:40] | Yes. | 是的 |
[2:06:42] | So who was it? | 那是谁呢 |
[2:06:45] | Who went up the stairs? | 谁上楼梯了 |
[2:06:49] | Another intruder. | 另一个潜入者 |
[2:06:52] | Other? | 另一个 |
[2:06:54] | Yes. | 是的 |
[2:06:55] | It was not Yamaga, not his father, not his mother. | 不是山贺 也不是他的父亲 也不是他的母亲 |
[2:07:00] | Just a thief. | 只是一个小偷 |
[2:07:02] | The thief finds her half-naked in the room | 小偷发现她半裸着身体在房间里 |
[2:07:07] | and tries to rape her. | 企图强奸她 |
[2:07:11] | She grabs a pen and stabs him in the left eye. | 她拿起身边的一支笔 刺进了那人的左眼 |
[2:07:16] | She struggles desperately | 她拚命地挣扎 |
[2:07:18] | and sticks the pen into his temple and neck, over and over again. | 用笔刺进他的太阳穴 他的脖子 一遍又一遍 |
[2:07:25] | Notice that the man stopped moving. | 她意识到那个男人已经瘫软无力 |
[2:07:28] | He killed the thief. | 她已经杀死了小偷 |
[2:07:33] | He washes off the blood in the shower and goes home. | 她在浴室冲洗掉血迹 然后回了家 |
[2:07:41] | The symbol he left in Yamaga’s room that day | 那天她留在山贺房间里的东西 |
[2:07:45] | It was the corpse of the thief. | 是那个小偷的尸体 |
[2:07:49] | The next day, she goes to school ready to confess | 第二天早上 她去学校准备表白 |
[2:07:54] | everything to Yamaga and face the consequences. | 把一切都告诉山贺 去面对他的裁决 |
[2:07:59] | But Yamaga is the same as always. | 但是那天山贺在学校里看起来和往常一样 |
[2:08:06] | He watches him play soccer after school, nonchalant as ever. | 她看到他放学后踢足球 像往常一样无忧无虑 |
[2:08:13] | Everything is the same as the other day. | 第二天还是如此 |
[2:08:18] | Nothing has changed. What happened to the body at Yamaga’s house? | 什么也没有改变 山贺家的那具尸体后来怎么样了 |
[2:08:24] | Was it your imagination? | 发生的这一切都只是她的想象吗 |
[2:08:30] | She goes to Yamaga’s house, but nothing seems out of the ordinary. | 她去了山贺家 但似乎没有什么异常 |
[2:08:37] | Except for one thing… | 除了一件事 |
[2:08:39] | They installed a security camera at the front door. | 前门安装了监控摄像头 |
[2:08:46] | In order not to appear suspicious, she walks past the house without stopping. | 为了不显得奇怪 她径直走过他的房子 |
[2:08:53] | something terrible had happened | 可怕的事情发生了 |
[2:08:56] | and she was to blame | 她本该受到惩罚 |
[2:09:00] | and the world was serene as if nothing had changed. | 但这个世界似乎平静得彷佛什么都没发生过那般 |
[2:09:05] | However, the world had undoubtedly become more sinister. | 然而 这个世界肯定已经变成了某种罪恶的东西 |
[2:09:13] | She turns around. | 她回过头 |
[2:09:16] | “I must… | 「我」 |
[2:09:18] | take responsibility for what I did. | 「我 必须为我所做的一切负责」 |
[2:09:22] | I can’t pretend it didn’t happen. | 「我不能假装它没有发生」 |
[2:09:27] | Because it did happen. | 「因为它确实发生了」 |
[2:09:30] | Without a doubt, I killed him.” | 「我绝对杀了那个人」 |
[2:09:37] | He looks under the flowerpot, but the key is no longer there. | 她在花盆下摸索 但钥匙不在了 |
[2:09:45] | Look at the security camera. | 她盯着监控摄像头 |
[2:09:48] | Because it is the only change that it generated in this world. | 因为这是她在这个世界上引起的唯一变化 |
[2:09:55] | Staring | 她看着镜头 |
[2:09:58] | and repeat these words over and over again. | 一遍又一遍地重复她的话 |
[2:10:03] | In a clear way, so that they understand: | 很明显 她明白了 |
[2:10:08] | “I killed him. | 「我杀了他」 |
[2:10:11] | I killed him. | 「我杀了他」 |
[2:10:16] | I killed him”. | 「我杀了他」 |
[2:10:24] | It is all that I know. | 这就是我所知道的 |
[2:10:28] | Maybe the story ends there or maybe it continues. | 或许故事到此结束 或许还在继续 |
[2:10:36] | The story leaves a disappointment, | 这个故事给我留下了不太好的印象 |
[2:10:39] | but still, when he told me, | 可即便如此 当我从她那里听到这些时 |
[2:10:43] | I felt that Oto had given me something important. | 我觉得阿音把她重要的东西交给了我 |
[2:10:50] | Sr. Kafuku. | 家福先生 |
[2:10:56] | As far as I know, Oto was a lovely woman. | 在我的认知中 阿音真的是一个很好的女人 |
[2:11:03] | Sure, what I know must be a small fraction of what you know. | 当然 我所知道的 比起您对她的了解 或许连一百万分之一都比不过罢 |
[2:11:10] | But that’s what I believe for sure. | 但我仍然坚信 |
[2:11:14] | Who lived with a lovely person for more than 20 years, | 您和这么好的人一起生活了20多年 |
[2:11:19] | and you should be thankful for that. That’s my opinion. | 应该得对此心存感激 我是这么想的 |
[2:11:27] | But even if you think you know someone well, | 可即使您认为自己很了解某一个人 |
[2:11:32] | Even if you love him deeply | 即使您深爱着那个人 |
[2:11:37] | you can’t completely figure out his heart. | 您还是无法完全看透那个人的内心 |
[2:11:40] | You end up hurt. | 您只会觉得受伤 |
[2:11:45] | But if you try hard enough, | 但若您作出足够的努力 |
[2:11:48] | you could better decipher your own heart. | 您应该能很好地看清自己的内心 |
[2:11:53] | In the end what we should do | 所以最后 我们应该做的 |
[2:11:59] | is to be true to our hearts | 就是忠于我们的内心 |
[2:12:02] | and accept it as such. | 并以一种可行的方式接受它 |
[2:12:10] | If you really want to figure someone out, | 如果您真的想观察一个人 |
[2:12:14] | you should look first | 那么您唯一的选择就是 |
[2:12:19] | your interior honestly and deeply. | 正视并深入地看待自己 |
[2:12:25] | That is what I think. | 这就是我的想法 |
[2:13:31] | You can go. | 走吧 |
[2:14:07] | I think he was being sincere. | 听起来他不像是在说谎 |
[2:14:17] | I don’t know if it’s the truth | 我不知道这些是不是真话 |
[2:14:20] | but he was telling him what he believed to be true. | 可他所说的 对他而言都是真实的 |
[2:14:26] | I was able to notice it. | 我能听得出来 |
[2:14:28] | Because I grew up among liars. | 因为我就是在一群骗子中长大的 |
[2:14:32] | He had to discern or he wouldn’t have survived. | 我必须能够辨别它 否则我无法生存下去 |
[2:14:51] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[2:14:53] | Yes. | 是的 |
[2:16:06] | Look at the very geese! | 看 它们又来了 那些庸俗的鹅 |
[2:16:10] | Everyone acting rude! | 如此粗鲁 |
[2:16:11] | Hold it! It has gone mad! | 阻止那个人 他疯了 |
[2:16:15] | – Give it to me! “Leave me alone, Yelena!” Leave me! | -给我 给我 -放开我 叶莲娜放开我 |
[2:16:19] | Where is? | 他在哪里 |
[2:16:22] | Oh, it’s here! | 啊 他在那 |
[2:16:24] | ¡No! | 不要 |
[2:16:36] | No the di? | 我没有打中他吗 |
[2:16:38] | Did I miss the shot again? | 我又错失了吗 |
[2:16:40] | Devils! | 该死的 |
[2:16:43] | Curse! | 他妈的 |
[2:16:45] | Get me out of here! | 带我走吧 带我走 |
[2:16:48] | What am I doing? | 我怎么回事 |
[2:16:50] | Kill me, but I can’t stay a moment longer! | 不然就杀了我 我不能再呆在这了 |
[2:16:53] | What am I doing? | 我在做什么啊 |
[2:16:59] | Very well. | 好了 |
[2:17:03] | If you do it the same way, Vanya could kill Serebriakov. | 假如你这样演 |
[2:17:09] | And that would end the story. | 万尼亚真的会杀死谢列布里亚科夫 这样就无法再演下去了 |
[2:17:12] | Takatsuki, that was fine. | 高槻 刚才不错 |
[2:17:20] | – Takatsuki… – Excuse me. | -高槻 -不好意思 |
[2:17:22] | What…? | 怎么了 |
[2:17:26] | I’m Kato, Hiroshima North Police. | 我是广岛北警署的加藤 |
[2:17:29] | Sorry. | 打扰一下 |
[2:17:33] | ¿ Koji Takatsuki? | 高槻耕史 |
[2:17:41] | Yes. | |
[2:17:42] | Could we talk somewhere else? | 是的 我们能借一步说话吗 |
[2:17:47] | Here is OK. | 这里就行 |
[2:17:51] | On Sunday, November 24, | 11月24日 星期日 |
[2:17:54] | At about 7:30 pm, he got into a fight and beat up a man in Shintenchi Park. | 晚上7点30分左右 你在新天地公园殴打了一名男子 |
[2:18:01] | It is right? | 对吗 |
[2:18:05] | It was caught on camera. | 你被监控拍到了 |
[2:18:08] | The man died yesterday at the hospital. | 那个人昨天在医院去世了 |
[2:18:14] | Yes, I saw the news. | 是的 我看到了新闻 |
[2:18:19] | I did. It’s true. | 是我做的 没错 |
[2:18:24] | Join us at the police station. | 和我们一起去警察局吧 |
[2:18:27] | – Can I change? – Yes. | -我可以换下衣服吗 |
[2:19:30] | HIROSHIMA NORTH POLICE | -可以 「广岛北警查署」 |
[2:19:52] | Lawyer | 律师说高槻先生承认了伤害致死的指控 |
[2:19:54] | says that Mr. Takatsuki accepted the charge of death by unintentional injury. | |
[2:20:03] | I can see? | 我可以见他吗 |
[2:20:05] | Not now. | 现在不行 |
[2:20:08] | More importantly, what will we do with the work? | 更重要的是 这部戏该怎么办 |
[2:20:14] | Should we think about that now? | 我们现在必须考虑这个吗 |
[2:20:16] | Yes. It is something we should think about. | 是的 这是我们必须要考虑的事情 |
[2:20:22] | We have two options. | 我们有两个选择 |
[2:20:26] | we canceled it | 取消 |
[2:20:28] | or you play the role. | 或者您来演 |
[2:20:36] | I can not do it. | 我做不到 |
[2:20:39] | You know the script. | 您知道所有的台词 |
[2:20:42] | That Vania is Japanese would be less counterproductive. | 像高槻这样用日语表演的万尼亚是破坏性最小的 |
[2:20:47] | Yoon-su. | 允秀 |
[2:20:50] | Why are we talking about this now? | 为什么我们现在讨论这个 |
[2:20:58] | I can not do it. | 我做不到 |
[2:21:02] | So let’s cancel. | 那我们就取消吧 |
[2:21:06] | It looks good? | 这样可以吗 |
[2:21:20] | Give me a little time. | 给我一些时间 |
[2:21:23] | We can wait two days. That is the limit. | 我们可以等两天 这已经是极限 |
[2:21:28] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[2:21:30] | I will communicate with you. | 我会尽快给您回复 |
[2:21:50] | Do you know a place where I can… | 你知不知道有什么地方 |
[2:21:55] | think in peace? | 能够让我安心思考的吗 哦 |
[2:22:08] | I’ll figure out something. | 我会开车送你去 |
[2:22:25] | The Kami-junitaki people. | 上十二泷町村 |
[2:22:32] | are you willing to show me | 你愿意带我去看吗 |
[2:22:36] | the place where you grew up? | 你长大的地方 |
[2:22:40] | There is nothing there. | 那里什么都没有 |
[2:22:46] | But if that’s what you want… | 如果您不介意的话 |
[2:22:49] | No matter. | 我不介意 |
[2:23:49] | I’ll take the wheel later. | 到前面的什么地方换我来开吧 |
[2:23:52] | We should take turns arriving in one day. | 我们轮流来开的话 一天之内就能到 |
[2:23:57] | There’s no need. | 不用轮流开 |
[2:24:02] | Why not? | 为什么不 |
[2:24:03] | Because driving is my job. | 因为开车是我的工作 |
[2:24:09] | I can go a day without sleeping. | 我可以开一天不睡觉 |
[2:25:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢您 |
[2:25:42] | You can rest a little more. | 你可以多休息一会儿 |
[2:25:44] | I can sleep on the ferry. | 我可以在渡轮上睡 |
[2:25:46] | It’s fine. | 我知道了 |
[2:26:44] | The day Otto died… | 阿音死的那天 |
[2:26:50] | He asked if we could talk when he got home. | 在我离开家之前 她问我回家后是否可以聊一聊 |
[2:26:56] | His tone was soft but determined. | 她的语气温柔却坚定 |
[2:27:00] | That day I had no plans, but I kept driving. | 那天我其实没有什么安排 就是在一直开车 |
[2:27:05] | I didn’t want to get home. | 我不能回家 |
[2:27:07] | I thought that, as soon as I came back, we would never be the same again. | 我想一旦我回了回家 我们就再也不会一样了 |
[2:27:15] | I found it collapsed when I came back at night. | 当我深夜回来时 我发现她已经昏倒了 |
[2:27:20] | I called an ambulance | 我叫了救护车 |
[2:27:26] | but never regained consciousness. | 可她再也没有恢复意识 |
[2:27:31] | What if he had arrived a little earlier? | 如果我早点回家呢 |
[2:27:35] | I think that every day. | 我每天都这么想 |
[2:27:43] | Me… | 我 |
[2:27:45] | I killed my mother. | 杀了我的母亲 |
[2:27:49] | When the landslide crushed the house, | 当山体滑坡摧毁了我们家的时候 |
[2:27:53] | I was inside too. | 我也在里面 |
[2:27:56] | I was able to crawl out of the fallen house. | 我从倒塌的房子里爬了出来 |
[2:28:02] | After escaping, I looked at the half-collapsed house for a while. | 逃走后 我凝视了很久那个倒塌的房子 |
[2:28:07] | Then more earth fell and completely destroyed it. | 接着更多的碎片落下 彻底摧毁了那个房子 |
[2:28:15] | They found her dead under the rubble. | 我的母亲被发现死在废墟下 |
[2:28:20] | He knew she was still in the house. | 我知道她还在家里 |
[2:28:25] | I don’t know why I didn’t ask for help or why I didn’t save her. | 我不知道为什么我没有呼救 为什么我没有救她 |
[2:28:32] | He hated her, but it wasn’t the only thing he felt for her. | 我恨她 但这并不是我对她唯一的情感 |
[2:28:40] | This scar on his cheek is from that accident. | 我脸颊上的伤疤就是那次事故造成的 |
[2:28:46] | They told me that surgery would make it less conspicuous, | 有人告诉我手术可以让它不那么显眼 |
[2:28:50] | but I have no intention of deleting it. | 但我不想抹掉它 |
[2:29:01] | If I were your father | 如果我是你的父亲 |
[2:29:06] | I would take you by the shoulders and say: | 我会搂着你的肩膀说 |
[2:29:11] | “It’s not your fault. | 「这不是你的错」 |
[2:29:14] | You did not do anything wrong”. | 「你没有做错什么」 |
[2:29:23] | But I can’t tell. | 但我不能这么说 |
[2:29:28] | you killed your mother | 你杀死了你的母亲 |
[2:29:32] | and I killed my wife. | 我杀死了我的妻子 |
[2:29:38] | Yes. | 是的 |
[2:30:50] | …altercation with Kazuya Yamauchi from Hiroshima | 与广岛的山内和也发生了争执 |
[2:30:54] | and assaulted him, punching him repeatedly in the face. | 多次殴打他的面部 |
[2:30:58] | Yamauchi was taken to hospital but was pronounced dead. | 山内被送往医院 随后宣布死亡 |
[2:31:03] | Koji Takatsuki has acted in many series and movies, | 高槻耕史是一位出演过许多电视剧和电影的演员 |
[2:31:09] | but when it became known about his relationship with a minor last year, | 但在去年他与一名未成年人关系破裂的报道之后 |
[2:31:15] | he dedicated himself to freelance work and left his company in January. | 他开始独立工作 并于1月离开了他的经纪公司 |
[2:31:49] | Hello. | 早安 |
[2:32:39] | SALE OF FLOWERS AND VEGETABLES | 「鲜花蔬菜贩卖场」 |
[2:34:19] | This is where… | 这里是你 |
[2:34:22] | Probably. | 也许吧 |
[2:34:27] | It has changed a lot. | 这里变了很多 |
[2:34:32] | We climb? | 我们可以上去吗 |
[2:35:28] | That is our house. | 那就是我们的房子 |
[2:36:05] | My mother | 我的母亲 |
[2:36:07] | she had another personality named Sachi. | 有一个名叫「幸」的独立人格 |
[2:36:13] | Sachi. | 幸 |
[2:36:15] | Yes. | 是的 |
[2:36:17] | It appeared when I was 14 years old. | 她的第一次出现是在我14岁的时候 |
[2:36:21] | He said he was 8 years old, | 她说她当时8岁 |
[2:36:24] | but never aged in 4 years. | 但她在4年里没有增长年龄 |
[2:36:32] | Sachi used to | 幸 |
[2:36:34] | show up after my mother hit me. | 在我妈狠狠揍完我之后 她会经常出现 |
[2:36:41] | It was as if his consciousness did not fit with the body of an adult, | 就好像她的意识跟成年躯体格格不入 |
[2:36:47] | so he couldn’t move well. | 所以她不太会走路 |
[2:36:50] | He tried to walk, but he fell, | 她试过走路却总是摔倒 |
[2:36:54] | then she sat still. | 最终只能坐着不动 |
[2:37:03] | He liked puzzle rings. | 幸喜欢益智环 |
[2:37:07] | We did crossword puzzles together. | 我们一起做填字游戏 |
[2:37:12] | Sachi cried a lot for no reason. | 幸无缘无故地哭了起来 |
[2:37:17] | Whenever he did, he hugged her | 每当她哭的时候 我就会抱着她 |
[2:37:20] | and rubbed his back. | 一遍又一遍地揉她的背 |
[2:37:24] | I liked those times. | 我喜欢那些时光 |
[2:37:49] | The beautiful part of my mother | 妈妈身上最后的美好 |
[2:37:53] | condensed into Sachi. | 都凝聚在了幸的人格里 |
[2:37:58] | Sachi era | 幸 她是 |
[2:38:02] | my only friend | 我唯一的朋友 |
[2:38:34] | I don’t know if my mother had a mental illness | 我不知道妈妈有没有得精神病 |
[2:38:39] | or if I pretended to stay by his side. | 如果她的行为只是为了让我亲近她 |
[2:38:47] | But, even if he was faking it, | 不过就算她是在演戏 |
[2:38:52] | he did it from the bottom of his heart. | 也是发自内心的 |
[2:38:59] | Sachi was the way my mother | 我想 成为幸 |
[2:39:03] | I was trying to survive a hellish reality. | 是我妈妈在地狱般的现实中生存下去的方式 |
[2:39:17] | When the slide occurred, | 那次山体滑坡发生时 |
[2:39:22] | I knew that my mother’s death | 我知道我妈妈的死 |
[2:39:25] | it meant that Sachi would also die. | 意味着幸也会死 |
[2:39:31] | Even so… | 即便如此 |
[2:39:35] | I didn’t move | 我没有动 |
[2:39:56] | I am dirty. | 这个不干净 |
[2:40:12] | Sr. Kafuku, | 家福先生 |
[2:40:14] | Otto’s… | 关于阿音 |
[2:40:18] | Is it difficult for you to accept | 你会不会很难接受她 |
[2:40:22] | what she did as something genuine? | 关于她的一切 都是真的吗 |
[2:40:28] | Maybe there was nothing mysterious about it. | 或许她并没有什么神秘之处 |
[2:40:32] | What if she was just like that? | 把她想象得简单些会很难吗 |
[2:40:38] | that he loved him very much | 她深爱着您 |
[2:40:42] | and look for other men constantly | 她不断地寻找其他男人 |
[2:40:47] | I do not find it contradictory or false. | 似乎不会相互矛盾 也不会让我觉得您在骗我 |
[2:40:54] | It’s strange? | 这很奇怪吗 |
[2:41:03] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[2:41:16] | Maybe… | 我 |
[2:41:21] | I was hurt properly. | 本该受到伤害 |
[2:41:26] | I ignored something genuine. | 我放任一些珍贵的东西溜走了 |
[2:41:30] | I felt so hurt | 我被深深地伤害到了 |
[2:41:34] | to the point of distraction. | 分散了注意力 |
[2:41:38] | But… | 可是 |
[2:41:41] | because… | 正因为如此 |
[2:41:44] | I pretended not to notice. | 我假装没注意到 |
[2:41:48] | I didn’t listen to myself. | 我没有听从我自己 |
[2:41:59] | And I lost Oto. | 所以我失去了阿音 |
[2:42:04] | Forever. | 永远 |
[2:42:08] | Now I understand. | 现在我明白了 |
[2:42:18] | I want to see Otto. | 我想要去见阿音 |
[2:42:24] | If I could, I would yell at him. | 如果我这样做 我想对她大喊大叫 |
[2:42:27] | I would scold her. | 骂她 |
[2:42:30] | For lying to me all the time. | 因为一直在欺骗我 |
[2:42:34] | I would apologize. | 我想道歉 |
[2:42:38] | For not listening to her. | 为我没有去倾听她 |
[2:42:43] | For not being strong. | 为我的不坚强 |
[2:42:51] | I want him to come back. | 我想要她回来 |
[2:42:55] | I want him to live. | 我想要她活着 |
[2:42:58] | I want to talk to her one more time. | 我只想和她再多聊一聊 |
[2:43:07] | I want to see. | 我想要见她 |
[2:43:12] | But it’s too late. | 但为时已晚 |
[2:43:17] | There is no way back. | 没有回头路了 |
[2:43:21] | I can not do anything. | 我无能为力 |
[2:43:49] | those who survive | 那些一直思考着死亡的幸存者 |
[2:43:51] | They keep thinking about the dead. | |
[2:43:56] | One way or another, | 会以这样或那样的方式 |
[2:43:59] | so it will continue to be. | 继续下去 |
[2:44:07] | You and me | 你和我 |
[2:44:10] | We must continue to live like this. | 一定要继续这样活下去 |
[2:44:24] | We must go on living. | 我们一定要继续活下去 |
[2:44:40] | Everything will pass. | 会没事的 |
[2:44:45] | I’m sure | 我相信 |
[2:44:50] | that we’ll be fine. | 我们会没事的 |
[2:45:34] | I will not shut up! Wait, I’m not done yet! | 我拒绝 等等 我还没说完呢 |
[2:45:38] | You were the one who ruined my life. I have not lived. | 你毁了我的生活 我从未活过 |
[2:45:42] | Because of you I lost my best years. | 因为你 我浪费了我生命中最美好的时光 毁掉了它们 |
[2:45:47] | You are my worst enemy! | 你是我的敌人 我的死敌 |
[2:45:50] | I can not. | 我受不了了 |
[2:45:51] | what do you want? | 可是你想要怎样 |
[2:45:53] | I leave. | 我要走了 |
[2:45:55] | What right do you have to talk to me like that? | 你有什么资格对我说这种话 |
[2:45:59] | You are a nullity! | 你个白痴 |
[2:46:01] | If the hacienda is yours, keep it! I do not need it! | 如果这份遗产是你的 那就拿走吧 我不在乎 |
[2:46:05] | I’m leaving this hell right now. I can’t resist anymore. | 我无法忍受这地狱 一秒钟都待不下去 我要离开 |
[2:46:10] | I have talent, intelligence, courage. | 我有天赋 很聪明也很勇敢 |
[2:46:13] | If he had lived normally, he would be a Dostoevsky or a Schopenhauer. | 如果我能正常生活 我可能会成为另一个叔本华或陀思妥耶夫斯基 |
[2:46:17] | I do not know what I say! | 我受够了这种废话 |
[2:46:20] | I go crazy! | 我快疯了 |
[2:46:21] | I’m desperate, mother! | 妈妈 我受不了了 |
[2:46:24] | Obey the teacher! | 听教授的 |
[2:46:27] | Mother, what should I do? | 妈妈 我该怎么办 |
[2:46:30] | Do not tell me. I already know what I have to do. | 不 别介意 什么也不要说 我知道该做什么 |
[2:46:36] | You will remember me! | 我会让你为此付出代价 |
[2:46:38] | ¡Jean! | 让 |
[2:47:53] | Sonia. | 索尼娅 |
[2:48:05] | How much I suffer! | 我很悲惨 |
[2:48:11] | If you only knew how much I suffer. | 要是你知道我有多悲惨就好了 |
[2:48:19] | What are you going to do? | 我们可以做什么 |
[2:48:22] | We have to live. | 我们必须过好自己的生活 |
[2:48:53] | We will live, Uncle Vanya. | 万尼亚舅舅 我们要继续活下去 |
[2:49:02] | We’ll go through long, long days | 我们会度过漫长的白昼 |
[2:49:06] | of long evenings, | 和漫长的黑夜 |
[2:49:13] | patiently enduring the tests that destiny sends us. | 我们要耐心地承受命运给我们带来的考验 |
[2:49:20] | Without knowing rest, | 即使不能休息 |
[2:49:26] | we will work for others | 我们将继续为他人工作 |
[2:49:35] | the same now as in old age. | 无论是现在还是当我们都老了 |
[2:49:42] | When our time comes | 当我们的最后时刻到来时 |
[2:49:46] | We will die submissive. | 我们都会悄悄地离去 |
[2:49:56] | And there, on the other side of the grave, we will say | 在伟大的未来 我们会告知他 |
[2:50:07] | that we have suffered, | 我们所遭受的 |
[2:50:15] | that we have cried, | 我们所哭泣的 |
[2:50:20] | that we have suffered bitterness. | 生活很艰难 |
[2:50:27] | God… | 而上帝 |
[2:50:31] | he will take pity on us. | 会怜悯我们的 |
[2:50:45] | And then, dear uncle, | 然后你和我 |
[2:50:50] | we will know a wonderful life, | 我们将会看到那明亮 美妙的 |
[2:50:56] | clear and fine. | 梦幻般的生活在我们眼前 |
[2:51:03] | joy will come to us | 我们将欢欣鼓舞 |
[2:51:08] | and, with a smile, | 我们脸上带着温柔的笑容 |
[2:51:13] | we will remember with emotion our present misfortunes. | 回看我们当下的悲伤 |
[2:51:23] | And finally | 然后 |
[2:51:26] | we will rest | 我们就可以休息了 |
[2:51:33] | I have faith. | 我深信不疑 |
[2:51:38] | I believe passionately. Ardently. | 我从心底里坚信这一点 |
[2:51:43] | When that time comes | 当那一时刻到来时 |
[2:51:50] | we will rest | 我们就可以休息了 |
[2:52:52] | SOUTH KOREA | |
[2:53:20] | Do you need a bag? | 需要塑料袋吗 |
[2:53:22] | No it’s good like that. | 不用 没事 |
[2:53:27] | Do you accumulate points? | 要积点卡吗 |
[2:53:28] | No. | 不了 驾驶我的车 |