英文名称:Dream Lover
年代:1993
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[03:03] | Hey, Ray. How’s the wife? | 雷 妻子怎么样了 |
[03:06] | Well, it… | 那个 |
[03:07] | How’s the family? | 家庭呢 |
[03:22] | The first case I see here is | 我看今天第一个案子是 |
[03:25] | Reardon vs. Reardon. | 里尔登诉里尔登 |
[03:28] | Will counsel please stand? | 律师请起立 |
[03:31] | We’re petitioning. Your Honor. | 我们是原告 法官阁下 |
[03:32] | And for the respondent? | 被告方呢 |
[03:35] | Mr. Reardon. I ask you again. | 里尔登先生 我再问你一次 |
[03:37] | Where is your counsel? | 你的律师呢 |
[03:39] | I fired him. | 我炒了他 |
[03:40] | I no longer contest any aspect of this divorce. | 我对本次离婚诉讼再无异议 |
[03:45] | Mr. Reardon, this court was prepared to render a judgment – | 里尔登先生 本庭本打算作出的判决 |
[03:47] | quite favorable to your interests. | 对你十分有利 |
[03:49] | It was a mistake, Your Honor. | 那是个错误 法官阁下 |
[03:50] | She can have whatever she wants. | 她想要什么都可以 |
[03:53] | We were impossible. | 我们不可能在一起 |
[03:54] | We were like oil and water. | 我们就像水和油一样 |
[03:56] | – I still love you. – Me too. | -我仍然爱你 -我也是 |
[03:59] | That’s what made it so hard to leave. | 所以我才那么不舍得离开 |
[04:01] | – Till you hit me. – I slapped you. | -直到你打了我 -我扇了你耳光 |
[04:03] | – I pushed your face – – With your hand. | -我推开你的脸 -用手 |
[04:05] | – Well, betrayal is not my best thing. – Yeah, well, I know. | -我不喜欢背叛 -我知道 |
[04:08] | I’m not the only guy | 我不是世上唯一一个 |
[04:10] | who gets upset when he finds his wife sleeping… | 发现妻子有外遇后生气的男人 |
[04:13] | I wasn’t strong enough to break away without it. | 我没强大到能不顾一切离开 |
[04:18] | – He’s a jerk. – Of course he was a jerk. | -他是个混蛋 -他当然是个混蛋 |
[04:22] | It’s not easy to find someone like you. | 你这样的人可不好找 |
[04:26] | Try harder. | 再努力一点 |
[04:31] | Oh God. I’m already jealous. | 天啊 我已经开始嫉妒了 |
[04:33] | I know you’re going to find the right person. | 我知道你将找到合适的人 |
[04:36] | And when you do, | 到那时 |
[04:39] | she’s gonna be the luckiest woman alive. | 她将成为世界上最幸运的女人 |
[04:52] | – To a free man. – Fresh meat on the market. | -敬单身汉 -婚恋市场上的小鲜肉 |
[04:55] | – Thank you. – May you never sleep alone. | -谢谢 -祝你永不独自入睡 |
[04:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:59] | I told you not to marry her. | 我就叫你别娶她 |
[05:00] | You two had absolutely nothing in common. | 你们俩没有一点共同之处 |
[05:02] | Forget “in common”, okay? | 别说”共同之处”了 |
[05:04] | She wasn’t his type. | 她就不是他的菜 |
[05:05] | Ray always went for brunettes. | 雷向来喜欢棕发妞 |
[05:07] | You’re telling me. | 那怎么没看上我 |
[05:08] | – You’re Larry’s wife. – Picky, picky. | -你是拉里的妻子 -好挑剔呀 |
[05:10] | Plus, you’re a lawyer. | 再说 你是个律师 |
[05:11] | That’s right. Ray likes artsy types. | 没错 雷喜欢有艺术气质的 |
[05:13] | He likes them thin and dark and artistic. | 他喜欢清瘦深肤色的文艺女性 |
[05:15] | Right. So are we talking sex here or marriage or… | 没错 我们这是在谈性 婚姻还是 |
[05:19] | – What about love? – Love? | -谈谈爱吧 -爱 |
[05:21] | But in the long term. You’re interested in a family, right? | 但长远看来 你还是向往家庭生活的吧 |
[05:23] | I want everything. The kids, the dog, the Volvo. | 我什么都想要 孩子 狗 沃尔沃 |
[05:28] | Whoa, slow down on the family, sport. | 家庭的事先别急 老兄 |
[05:30] | First you get laid. Then you get laid. | 你要先上床 然后才下崽 |
[05:32] | Exactly. There are many many women out there. | 正是 外面有很多很多女人 |
[05:38] | – Lots of skinny women, even. – Anorexics. | -连皮包骨头的女人都很多 -厌食的 |
[05:40] | Yes. Dark angelic anorexics. | 没错 深肤色的美丽厌食症患者 |
[05:43] | They’re 33 years old. | 她们三十三岁 |
[05:44] | Their biological clocks are tick-tock, tick-tock, tick-tock. | 生物钟不断催促着她们 |
[05:48] | Come now! I’m ovulating! | 快来 我要排卵了 |
[05:52] | I’m fertile today! Just today! | 我今天适合受精 只有今天 |
[05:57] | It kills me to say it. | 虽然我也不想 |
[05:59] | But I’m going to agree with Norman on this. | 但这点我同意诺曼 |
[06:01] | You are attractive, you are straight. | 你是个充满魅力的直男 |
[06:04] | You are not overtly psychotic. | 你的精神变态也不是很明显 |
[06:07] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢啊 |
[06:08] | Listen. You just take your time. | 听着 你不要着急 |
[06:10] | And don’t you be a slave to your glandular reactions. | 千万不要成为生理反应的奴隶 |
[06:14] | By the way, have I ever mentioned that my family crest | 对了 我有提过我的家族徽章 |
[06:16] | is actually a big gland? | 其实是个大性腺吗 |
[06:21] | I rest my case. | 我没什么可说的了 |
[06:26] | I am down on my knees. | 我都跪下了 |
[06:29] | I am begging you. | 我在求你呢 |
[06:31] | All right. This is humiliating. | 好吧 真是丢人 |
[06:34] | Are you deaf? | 你是聋了吗 |
[06:36] | I’m guaranteeing you 100% return in six months. | 我保证半年内就可以翻倍 |
[06:40] | You’re my friend, Norman. | 你是我朋友 诺曼 |
[06:41] | Sure. That’s why I’m bringing you the deal. | 当然 所以我才把这好事告诉你 |
[06:44] | I’m going to loan money once. I’ll do it again – | 我借一次 就会有第二次 |
[06:46] | Sooner or later I’m gonna lose a friend. | 早晚会失去你这个朋友 |
[06:48] | Great. Swell. So… I’m floating facedown. | 很好 帅哥 那么 我要死了 |
[06:54] | All right. Look. | 好吧 听我说 |
[06:55] | You know I wanted to emphasize the positive here. | 你知道我只是强调了这事的好处 |
[06:57] | The money’s not just… | 那钱不止是 |
[07:00] | It would keep me alive another 72 hours, okay? | 那钱能让我再活三天 好吗 |
[07:03] | Would your friendship allow you to do that? | 你我的友情可以让你救我吗 |
[07:05] | I love this. | 我超爱这个 |
[07:07] | – How much? – For the investment? | -多少 -投资吗 |
[07:09] | To save your life. | 救你小命 |
[07:11] | Well, say 20 grand. | 就两万吧 |
[07:16] | – I’ll give you half. – You’ll save half my life? | -我给你一半 -你要救我半条命 |
[07:19] | See? This isn’t good. Between friends. | 看吧 朋友之间这种事可不好 |
[07:20] | Just forget the whole thing. | 别再提这事了 |
[07:21] | No, I need the bucks. | 不 我需要钱 |
[07:22] | It’s just that I know you can afford more. And I’m wondering… | 只是我知道你能给我更多 我想 |
[07:25] | This isn’t my job to rescue you from yourself, all right? | 我没有责任拯救你 明白吗 |
[07:32] | – You’re going to regret this. – What? | -你会后悔的 -什么 |
[07:35] | A year or two. Fortunes could change. | 一两年之后 风水轮流转 |
[07:36] | You could come to me wanting something. | 你可能会来求我 |
[07:41] | See? See what happened here? | 看明白是怎么回事了吗 |
[07:43] | It’s the same with girls. A little friendly advice. | 这和那些姑娘一样 给你点忠告 |
[07:46] | Remember the girls I set you up with? | 还记得我撮合你认识的那些姑娘吗 |
[07:47] | Norman, those women were… | 诺曼 那些女人 |
[07:48] | I’ll do better. OK? | 我会给你介绍更好的 |
[07:49] | The point is they told me what you give off – | 关键在于她们告诉我你的表现 |
[07:52] | You know, you’re lonely. It’s understandable. | 你很孤单 这很好理解 |
[07:53] | But it comes off needy. Just like I was here. | 但你太抠门了 就像刚才那样 |
[07:57] | And it’s bad technique. | 而且说辞很差 |
[07:59] | – They said I was needy? – Desperate. | -她们说我抠门吗 -令人发指 |
[08:01] | So they’re throwing me a party next week, okay? | 他们下周要给我办派对 |
[08:04] | 34 years old and still an asshole. | 三十四岁了 还是那么混蛋 |
[08:06] | They said I was needy? | 她们说我抠门 |
[08:07] | Forget that. I’m trying to tell you something. | 别想了 我这儿有事要告诉你呢 |
[08:09] | I invited a girl – brunette. | 我邀请了个女孩 棕发 |
[08:10] | Midwest. So forth – perfect for you. | 中西部来的 目前看来非常适合你 |
[08:12] | No, please. | 不必了 |
[08:13] | Tits? Did someone say tits? Like pears. | 胸 你是说胸吗 梨形的 |
[08:19] | And not the hard green ones, either. | 而且不是又青又硬那种 |
[08:20] | The juicy Comice | 而是俄勒冈 |
[08:21] | you get in the box from Oregon – Harry & David. | 哈里大卫家那种成箱的多汁考蜜斯梨 |
[08:22] | Norman, | 诺曼 |
[08:23] | I’m coming to your party as your friend, all right? | 我会以朋友的身份参加聚会 好吗 |
[08:26] | But please promise me | 但拜托答应我 |
[08:27] | you won’t introduce me to any more women. | 不会再给我介绍女人了 |
[08:30] | Exactly my point. If you’d let me finish… | 我就是这个意思 如果你让我说完… |
[08:32] | Believe me. I can find her myself. | 相信我 我可以自己找到她 |
[08:34] | Who says no? | 谁说不行了 |
[08:34] | A safe doesn’t have to fall on me. | 我也不用管太多 |
[08:39] | We still friends? | 我们还是朋友吧 |
[08:40] | Can I go back to work now? | 现在我能继续工作了吗 |
[08:46] | And thanks for the 20 G’s. | 感谢你的两万块 |
[08:48] | Ten. Ten! | 一万 一万 |
[08:53] | After completing the novel | 完成小说之后 |
[08:54] | I went back to my work on the particle accelerator. | 我继续忙粒子加速器的工作 |
[08:56] | What is that. Lycra? | 那是什么 莱卡材料吗 |
[08:57] | Norman is the only person I know | 诺曼是我认识的人中 |
[08:59] | who can turn his birthday into a scam. | 唯一能把自己的生日派对变成骗局的人 |
[09:02] | He’s not paying for food, drinks. | 吃的喝的他都没付钱 |
[09:04] | He’s providing the idiots who might buy the work of this artist. | 他带来可能会买这位艺术家作品的白痴 |
[09:09] | Is that the artist. The cowboy? | 那就是那个艺术家吗 那个牛仔 |
[09:11] | Of course that’s him. | 当然是他 |
[09:14] | Guns and buns. | 枪支与双臀 |
[09:16] | It’s not that bad. | 也没那么差劲嘛 |
[09:17] | I guarantee you. If there are any sales tonight… | 我跟你说 如果今晚诺曼的朋友们 |
[09:19] | you know, Norman’s friends, | 买了什么东西 |
[09:21] | I bet he’s gonna get a piece of it. | 我打赌他也能分一杯羹 |
[09:22] | Speaking of which. Did he come to you about this crazy – | 说到那个 他有找你说过那个疯狂的 |
[09:24] | The jackpot idea. 100 grand? | 撞大运的事吗 十万 |
[09:27] | – Yeah. – Yes. Sir. | -嗯 -当然 |
[09:28] | – He got the money. – What?! | -我给了钱 -什么 |
[09:29] | He must have. ‘Cause one day he was hawkin’ me. | 必须给他 因为有天他正跟我推销 |
[09:32] | I’m a harder sell than you are, right? | 我比你更难推销对吧 |
[09:33] | I got two kids, private school. | 我有两个读私立学校的孩子 |
[09:35] | Elaine’s starting her own law firm. | 伊莱恩开了自己的律所 |
[09:36] | – Penguin joke. – So the guy says… | -企鹅笑话 -那家伙说 |
[09:38] | Again? | 又来了 |
[09:39] | “Hey! Where you going?” | “你要去哪儿” |
[09:46] | – Are you Ray? – Hey, did I… | -你是雷吗 -你好 我 |
[09:49] | I’m Cheryl. Norman’s friend. | 我是谢丽尔 诺曼的朋友 |
[09:53] | Right. That’s right. Good to see you. | 对 对 幸会 |
[09:57] | Norman told me. | 诺曼跟我提过 |
[09:58] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[09:59] | According to him we’re practically engaged. | 照他的说法 我们已经订婚了 |
[10:02] | – We are? – Yeah. | -是吗 -没错 |
[10:09] | I just love a sense of humor in a man. | 我就是喜欢有幽默感的男人 |
[10:12] | You know. I think laughter is the greatest aphrodisiac. | 我觉得笑声就是最好的春药 |
[10:17] | Don’t you agree? | 你觉得呢 |
[10:18] | In the right circumstances, yes. | 在合适的场合下确实如此 |
[10:21] | You know, it’s strange. | 真奇怪 |
[10:24] | I feel something. | 我有感觉 |
[10:26] | – Do you feel something? – I usually feel something. | -你有感觉吗 -我通常都能感觉到什么 |
[10:29] | No, not like that. I mean… | 不 不是那个意思 |
[10:33] | When two people fix you up – | 当有人帮你撮合 |
[10:34] | You two will be perfect for each other. | 说你们是彼此的真命天子 |
[10:36] | Blah, blah. Splat, splat. | 之类的废话 |
[10:38] | I mean, usually it’s just awful, right? | 通常都很糟糕 对吗 |
[10:41] | Right. | 没错 |
[10:42] | But just somehow. Just this moment we’re having right now… | 但不知怎么的 我们正经历的此时此刻 |
[10:48] | – This moment? – Yeah. | -此时此刻 -嗯 |
[10:52] | Look. I don’t want to be forward – | 我也不想太急 |
[10:53] | but would you, you know… | 但你是否 |
[10:56] | like to go someplace else? | 愿意去别的什么地方呢 |
[11:00] | Yes, actually. I… | 是的 我 |
[11:04] | – Would you excuse me for a moment? – What? | -我能失陪一下吗 -什么 |
[11:07] | I don’t want to be rude, | 我不想显得无礼 |
[11:08] | but there’s something | 但有件事 |
[11:11] | that I must tell Norman. | 我必须告诉诺曼 |
[11:16] | So, you… all right? | 那么你…好吗 |
[11:18] | Shit. Will you look where you’re going? | 见鬼 走路不看道吗 |
[11:21] | – This is wine. You’ve ruined it. – Sorry. | -这是红酒 你弄脏了 -抱歉 |
[11:22] | Get your hands off me! It’s bad enough you ruined my dress! | 把手拿开 弄脏裙子已经够糟了 |
[11:24] | I was just turning away from… | 我正要转身离开 |
[11:26] | – You don’t like me. – No. No, no, no. | -你不喜欢我 -不是的 |
[11:29] | What did he do to you? | 他对你做了什么 |
[11:31] | He is just unbelievably rude! | 他真是无礼得难以置信 |
[11:35] | You’re not kidding. | 你说得太对了 |
[11:36] | I was trying to say it was an accident. | 我是想说这是意外 |
[11:39] | – I was turning away… – Save it! | -我是转身 -省省吧 |
[11:40] | Apologize first and foremost to your girlfriend. | 向你女友道歉才是首要的 |
[11:43] | – And leave me alone. – She’s… | -别烦我了 -她 |
[11:47] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[11:49] | Look, please. I’m sure you’re a wonderful person. | 听着 我相信你是很好的人 |
[12:01] | Hey, sport. How do you like my party? | 老兄 我的聚会怎么样 |
[12:04] | If you ever set me up with another woman, | 你要再给我介绍女人 |
[12:06] | I’m gonna kill you. Understand? | 我就杀了你 明白吗 |
[12:07] | Sure. Sure. Why didn’t you say something before? | 当然 当然 你怎么不早说 |
[12:12] | – Happy birthday. – Thank you. | -生日快乐 -谢谢 |
[12:31] | Oh, God. I’m embarrassed. | 天啊 真是太尴尬了 |
[12:36] | Last week, the wine. Bitch of the western world. | 上周 红酒 西部世界来的泼妇 |
[12:40] | Oh, right. | 对了 |
[12:42] | I’m sorry. I have to apologize. | 很抱歉 我必须要道歉 |
[12:45] | No, no, no. No. I’m the one who spilled… | 不 不必 是我洒的 |
[12:47] | No. I’m a klutz. | 我总是笨手笨脚 |
[12:48] | Things like that are always happening to me. | 那种事总是发生在我身上 |
[12:50] | It embarrasses me. And I took it out on you. | 我窘得不行 就拿你出气 |
[12:54] | Plus, I’d just bought that dress. | 而且那裙子是新买的 |
[12:55] | I was trying to impress this guy. | 我想吸引某个家伙的注意 |
[12:58] | Did it work? | 有用吗 |
[13:00] | Yeah. He was impressed with what a bitch I am. | 有 他记住我有多泼辣了 |
[13:06] | I’m… I’m really sorry I ruined your evening. | 我很抱歉把你那晚搞砸了 |
[13:09] | If you want me to pay – | 如果你想让我付 |
[13:10] | No. You did me a favor. | 没事 你帮了我忙 |
[13:11] | I might have gone for that guy. | 我本来挺喜欢那家伙 |
[13:13] | I don’t need that right now. | 现在不需要了 |
[13:16] | Besides, you changed my life. | 再说你改变了我的生活 |
[13:19] | I switched from French wine to French water. | 我不喝法国红酒 换法国水了 |
[13:22] | So. Anyway, sorry. Thanks and… bye. | 总之 抱歉 谢谢 再见 |
[13:38] | I’m Ray. | 我叫雷 |
[13:41] | Lena. | 莉娜 |
[13:44] | Hi, Lena. | 你好 莉娜 |
[14:18] | I know, I know. | 我知道啦 |
[14:19] | It’s junk. I’m poisoning my body. | 这是垃圾食品 我在毒害我的身体 |
[14:21] | But I got the water. Anyway. I believe in body wisdom. | 但我有水 而且我相信身体有其智慧 |
[14:25] | If your body craves something that’s what it needs. | 你想吃的就是身体需要的 |
[14:28] | So what have you got here? Lonely guy specials? | 你那儿有什么 寂寞男人专属 |
[14:33] | They have a very good selection here. | 他们这里的东西确实很不错 |
[14:34] | I think the manager’s a bachelor. | 我猜经理大概是个单身汉 |
[14:38] | You don’t have a girlfriend? | 你没有女朋友吗 |
[14:40] | The girl at the art gallery, the one you made cry? | 在画廊的那个女孩 你还把人家弄哭了 |
[14:43] | No, no, no… | 不 不 不 |
[14:46] | She was trying to rape me. | 是她试图强奸我 |
[14:49] | – Was this on special? – I don’t know. | -这个是特价商品吗 -我不清楚 |
[14:52] | How did you come to that party? Are you a friend of Norman’s? | 你怎么会去那个派对 你是诺曼的朋友吗 |
[14:55] | A girlfriend of mine knows the artist. | 我的一个女性朋友认识那个画家 |
[14:57] | – Wild Bill Hickok? – Yeah, he was kind of… | -怀尔德·比尔·希科克 -没错 他有点 |
[15:01] | – You want to get a cup of coffee? – $23.17. | -想去喝杯咖啡吗 -23美元17美分 |
[15:05] | Or a glass of French water? | 或者来杯法国矿泉水 |
[15:08] | – Actually. I haven’t eaten yet, so… – Me, either. | -事实上我还没吃饭 所以 -我也是 |
[15:16] | So I’m V.P. sales. | 我本来是销售副总 |
[15:19] | I’m moving up. Then the CEO decides he likes me. | 正要升职的时候 总裁说他喜欢我 |
[15:25] | I say no, but he’s used to getting what he wants. | 我拒绝了 但他习惯了事事都如他的意 |
[15:30] | I have to threaten to call his wife. | 我只能威胁说要给他妻子打电话 |
[15:33] | So, of course, he fires me. | 所以 很正常 他把我炒了 |
[15:36] | He spreads the word. It’s a small community. | 他把消息散了出去 那个圈子很小 |
[15:40] | I couldn’t get hired anywhere in New York. | 所以我在纽约根本找不到工作 |
[15:43] | You should have gone to court and filed some… | 你应该上法庭 提交一些 |
[15:45] | Sure. If, as he put it, I wanted to hear – | 当然 照他的话说 除非我想听到 |
[15:48] | every guy in the company testify that they’d had me. | 公司里每个男人都去作证说他们睡过我 |
[15:53] | I moved out here instead. | 所以我搬来了这里 |
[16:01] | – What a terrible… – Yeah. | -这经历真是够糟 -是啊 |
[16:15] | – I’ve never done this before. – Had supper? | -我从来没有这样过 -吃晚饭吗 |
[16:20] | Pick somebody up in a supermarket. | 在超市里跟人搭讪 |
[16:23] | You didn’t pick me up. We bumped into each other. | 不是你来跟我搭讪 是我们碰到了彼此 |
[16:24] | Still, you know what I mean. Usually you meet somebody… | 你知道我的意思 通常你会遇到一个人 |
[16:29] | You work together. Or a friend introduces… | 要么因为你们是同事 或是朋友介绍 |
[16:32] | Not just a complete… stranger. | 而不会是个完完全全的陌生人 |
[16:39] | Getting to know someone is like peeling an onion. | 认识一个人的过程就像是剥洋葱 |
[16:42] | – It makes you cry? – No. | -会让人流泪 -不是 |
[16:45] | Layers and… more layers. | 剥下一层 还有一层 |
[16:56] | I think we should go. | 我想我们该走了 |
[17:02] | 谢谢 晚安 | |
[17:04] | 感谢光临 | |
[17:04] | I do business in Japan. | 我在日本有生意 |
[17:06] | 回见 晚安 じゃ またね お休みなさい | |
[17:13] | So where’d you learn to speak it? | 你在哪里学的日语 |
[17:16] | I studied it at Swarthmore. | 在斯沃斯莫尔学的 |
[17:18] | I’ve forgotten most of it. | 大部分都忘了 |
[17:19] | But I love the concept of Japanese. | 不过我喜欢日语的概念 |
[17:22] | Symbols, not letters. | 使用符号而不是字母 |
[17:25] | This is it. | 就是这 |
[17:28] | Where I live. | 我住的地方 |
[17:34] | This was great. | 看起来很不错 |
[17:37] | Yeah. Thanks for dinner. | 谢谢你的晚餐 |
[17:46] | You think I could come up? I mean, just for five minutes? | 你觉得我能上去吗 就待个五分钟 |
[17:51] | It wouldn’t take five minutes. | 上去的话 五分钟恐怕不够 |
[18:01] | The law doesn’t matter. This is politics. | 法律不重要 这是政治问题 |
[18:03] | Now, if we take him to court. We’ll win. | 如果我们把他告上法庭 我们会赢 |
[18:05] | But because he has a vote on the Planning Commission. | 但是因为他在规划委员会有表决权 |
[18:07] | Right now he’s a better architect than you. | 且作为建筑师 他现在要比你优秀 |
[18:09] | That’s the law. | 这就是法律 |
[18:10] | – Excuse me, sir? – Not now, Sally. | -打扰一下 先生 -现在不行 莎莉 |
[18:12] | Norman’s on line two. | 诺曼在二线 |
[18:15] | Sorry, Hal. | 抱歉 哈尔 |
[18:18] | Well? | 怎么样了 |
[18:19] | It’s Wednesday. I got my Wednesday afternoon golf game | 今天是星期三 每周三下午我要打高尔夫 |
[18:22] | and I’m out here trying to track down some chick. | 而我却在这帮你查某什么小妞 |
[18:24] | Nobody knows her, okay? Nobody. Forget her. | 没人认识她好吗 没人 忘了她吧 |
[18:27] | Okay. Thanks for trying. | 好吧 谢谢你帮我问了 |
[18:48] | Thank you. Good night. | 谢谢 晚安 |
[19:03] | See you soon, sweetheart. | 回头见 亲爱的 |
[19:47] | – Yeah. What do you want? – Sorry, I’m sorry. | -有什么事吗 -抱歉 |
[19:55] | – Hello – Hi. | -你好 -嗨 |
[19:57] | Lena. Hi. | 莉娜 你好 |
[19:59] | – Hello? – Yeah? | -听得到吗 -嗯 |
[20:00] | Hi. This is Ray…Ray Reardon from last night. | 我是雷 雷·里尔登 昨晚你遇到的那个 |
[20:06] | – Do… – I remember. | -你还 -我记得 |
[20:08] | I don’t have your phone number. | 我没有你的号码 |
[20:12] | I don’t know your last name. | 也不知道你姓什么 |
[20:13] | So there was no way for me to get in touch. | 所以没办法跟你取得联系 |
[20:18] | Do you wanna go out… come out? | 你想跟我约…出去坐坐吗 |
[20:20] | Now or later or… | 现在 或者以后 |
[20:24] | …meet someplace or something? | 在什么地方碰面或是做点什么 |
[20:27] | Or do you have a phone number? | 或者能告诉我你的号码吗 |
[20:40] | – Hello? – Come on in. | -有人在吗 -进来吧 |
[20:53] | I’ll be right out. | 我马上出来 |
[21:05] | I was just taking a shower. | 我刚才正洗澡呢 |
[21:15] | – Hi. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[21:18] | I have these same columns in my office. | 我办公室里的柱子跟这个一样 |
[21:26] | – I hope I’m not intruding. – I don’t mind. | -希望我这样不会太唐突 -我不介意 |
[21:31] | I was waiting outside when I saw you come in. | 我在外面等你 然后看到你进来了 |
[21:36] | Why didn’t you say hello? | 你怎么不打招呼呢 |
[21:42] | It’s strange, don’t you think — | 你不觉得很奇怪吗 |
[21:43] | watching me and not saying anything? | 看到我却不说话 |
[21:46] | I know. I just… | 我知道 我只是 |
[21:48] | – You were with that guy, so… – Tony. | -你和那个男人在一起 所以 -托尼 |
[21:53] | Yeah, and you kissed him downstairs. And I just… | 是的 你还在楼下吻了他 我只是 |
[21:57] | And you thought… | 你以为是怎么回事 |
[22:00] | Well, maybe that you lived with him. | 或许你们住在一起 |
[22:02] | And he went to buy eggs or… | 他去买鸡蛋了 或者 |
[22:09] | Tony’s a friend. | 托尼是我朋友 |
[22:14] | He’s gay. | 他是同性恋 |
[22:19] | – Not that it’s your business. – No. | -跟你没什么关系 -确实 |
[22:33] | Something’s changed from last night. | 你跟昨晚有些不一样了 |
[22:40] | Yes it has. | 的确 |
[22:43] | Why? What’s the problem? | 为什么 有什么问题吗 |
[22:52] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[22:55] | That’s the problem. | 这就是问题 |
[22:59] | I really like you. | 我真的喜欢你 |
[23:11] | That’s not a problem. | 这根本不是问题 |
[24:30] | I haven’t seen them. | 我再没见过他们 |
[24:33] | I haven’t talked to them. They’re… | 再没跟他们通过话 他们 |
[24:39] | Are you sure you want to hear this? | 你确定你想听这个吗 |
[24:40] | Yes. | 当然 |
[24:48] | My mother used to hit me a lot. | 我妈妈以前老是打我 |
[24:54] | Big things, little things. | 不管大事 还是小事 |
[24:59] | No reason at all. | 毫无理由就打我 |
[25:03] | Nothing put her in a good mood like… | 好像没有什么事情能让她开心 |
[25:12] | My father watched. | 而我父亲就只是旁观 |
[25:18] | I realized they never wanted me. | 后来我意识到他们根本不想要我 |
[25:21] | I left as soon as I could. | 一有能力 我就离开了 |
[25:26] | Never even sent them a postcard. | 甚至从来没寄明信片回去过 |
[25:41] | – You’re so beautiful. – Don’t say that. | -你真美 -别这么说 |
[25:45] | – Why? – Just don’t. | -为什么 -别说就行 |
[25:58] | Look, just ’cause I’m halfway pretty. | 就因为我算是有几分姿色 |
[26:00] | Guys look in my eyes and think they know me | 男人们看着我的眼睛 都觉得他们了解我 |
[26:03] | like I’m their fantasy. | 觉得我就是他们的梦中情人 |
[26:08] | I’m just a regular screwed-up person. | 我只是个普通的 失败的人 |
[26:13] | So when you say I’m beautiful, | 所以当你说我很漂亮时 |
[26:14] | it’s like you’re not seeing me at all. | 就好像你看到的并不是我 |
[26:16] | – Yes. I am. – No. | -我当然在看你 -不 |
[26:23] | “Only God, my dear, can love you for yourself alone | “我亲爱的 只有上帝才能只爱你 |
[26:26] | and not your yellow hair.” | 而不爱你迷人的金发” |
[26:31] | Yeats. | 耶茨说的 |
[26:44] | No boundaries. Very dangerous. | 没有边界 非常危险 |
[26:47] | I thought that’s the way it was supposed to be in the storybooks. | 我以为故事书里都应该是这样的 |
[26:50] | Storybooks are stories in books. This is real life. | 那只是书里的故事而已 这是现实生活 |
[26:57] | KYLZ. | 调频93.9 |
[26:59] | It’s 7:35 on a beatiful Monday morning. | 现在是美丽的周一早上7点35分 |
[27:05] | Oh, Christ. | 天呐 |
[27:08] | I’ve got to go to work. | 我得去上班了 |
[27:12] | Oh, no, you don’t. | 不 别去 |
[27:15] | You’re the boss, right? | 你是老板 不是吗 |
[27:17] | Call in well. Take a day off. | 打个电话 请一天假 |
[27:19] | That simple? | 那么简单吗 |
[27:23] | That simple. | 就那么简单 |
[27:26] | I thought we might take a shower. | 我在想我们可以洗个澡 |
[27:30] | – Yeah? – A nice, long one. | -是吗 -洗个长长的 舒服的澡 |
[27:34] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[27:35] | We could make love for an hour or so. | 我们可以做一个小时的爱 |
[27:39] | So we can just keep on doing this. | 所以我们就一直这样下去吗 |
[27:47] | For how long? | 多久 |
[28:44] | I’m so happy for him. | 我真为他高兴 |
[28:51] | I mean it. | 真心的 |
[28:59] | Ray, buddy, I have to tell you. | 雷 我的好哥们 我必须得说 |
[29:01] | That is a beautiful piece of ass. | 那姑娘可真是漂亮 |
[29:04] | The most gorgeous creature I’ve ever seen, and she chose me. | 我见过的最美丽动人的生物 而她选择了我 |
[29:06] | Does she have any sisters, friends, fourth cousin, anything? | 她有什么姐妹 朋友或者远房表亲什么的吗 |
[29:09] | She burned her bridges when she left New York. | 她离开纽约的时候已经跟那边的人一刀两断了 |
[29:11] | Her only friends are… just over there. | 她仅有的两个朋友就在那边 |
[29:14] | They’re already so happy together. | 他们已经很幸福地在一起了 |
[29:20] | By the way. | 顺便说一句 |
[29:20] | I think our friend Larry’s jealous of you | 我觉得我们的朋友拉里嫉妒你 |
[29:23] | because you’re basically disgusting. | 因为你实在是招人厌 |
[29:24] | – You have it all. – I do. | -你什么都有了 -的确如此 |
[29:30] | – I haven’t danced so much since- – She’s strong. | -我已经好久没跳这么长时间 -她很有劲 |
[29:32] | Did you see her twirling me around out there? | 有没有看到她刚刚带着我转的样子 |
[29:34] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[29:36] | – It’s nothing. – Look at that bruise. | -没事 -看看这瘀伤 |
[29:37] | You and Ray like the rough stuff? Why didn’t you tell me? | 原来你跟雷喜欢玩重口的 怎么不告诉我 |
[29:40] | I’ve got some equipment I can lend you. | 我有些道具可以借给你们 |
[29:41] | No, no, no. I’m a klutz. | 不 不是的 是我笨手笨脚的 |
[29:43] | Don’t. | 不用解释 |
[29:46] | Jesus, look. My parents dancing together. | 天啊 看 我父母在一起跳舞呢 |
[29:56] | Baby, let’s never end up like that, okay? | 宝贝 我们绝对不要变成那样 好吗 |
[30:08] | Congratulations! | 新婚快乐 |
[30:18] | – Jesus Christ. – It’s over. | -天啊 -结束了 |
[30:23] | Over? It’s just beginning. | 结束 才刚开始呢 |
[30:28] | You’re not kidding. | 谁说不是呢 |
[30:52] | Hey, Ray. I hear you got married. | 你好 雷 听说你结婚了 |
[30:54] | That’s beautiful. That’s gorgeous. Who is she? | 很漂亮 很迷人 她是谁 |
[30:58] | – Well, her name is – – That’s swell. | -她叫做 -太好了 |
[31:00] | The girl of your dreams, huh? | 你的梦中情人 对吗 |
[31:03] | – Did you get her here? – Here? | -你带她来这里了吗 -这里 |
[31:06] | At our booth. Our most popular exhibit. | 我们的摊位 最受欢迎的展览 |
[31:15] | Well, maybe I should… | 或许我该 |
[31:16] | What? Are you crazy? What, are you nuts? | 什么 你疯了吗 你是傻瓜吗 |
[31:19] | You don’t want to find out you got the wrong one. | 你不想搞清楚自己有没有找错人吗 |
[31:21] | Let’s go to the fun house. | 咱们去奇幻屋吧 |
[31:47] | She looks just like you. | 她长得真像你 |
[32:05] | Two years. | 两周年快乐 |
[32:15] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[32:21] | I never thought… | 我从没想过 |
[32:26] | …it would be possible for me to have such a normal life. | 自己能过上这样平淡快乐的日子 |
[32:37] | My uncle used to say- | 我叔叔以前总说 |
[32:39] | – Sissy? Aren’t you Sissy? – Excuse me? | -茜茜 你不是茜茜吗 -抱歉 |
[32:43] | Piru, Texas. I’m Cora’s sister. | 得克萨斯的皮鲁 我是科拉的姐姐 |
[32:46] | I’m Lena Mathers. Now Lena Reardon. | 我是莉娜·马瑟斯 现在是莉娜·里尔登 |
[32:49] | Dayton, Ohio. | 来自俄亥俄州的代顿 |
[32:54] | I’m sorry. Your voice isn’t quite… | 抱歉 你的声音不是很 |
[32:57] | Just for a minute, I thought… | 刚刚有那么一会儿 我还以为 |
[32:59] | – I’m very sorry. – That’s okay. | -我很抱歉 -没关系 |
[33:07] | That’s so strange. | 真是奇怪 |
[33:08] | This woman Sissy something… | 那个叫茜茜的女人 |
[33:12] | That’s twice that’s happened – | 这已经是第二次了 |
[33:15] | Once in New York. And now here. | 在纽约时有过一次 现在又在这里 |
[33:17] | She looks exactly like me. | 她跟我长得一模一样 |
[33:19] | Maybe she’s my double. My doppelganger. | 或者她是另一个我 我的二重身 |
[33:23] | She’s the one who’s really alive. | 她才是真的活着的那个 |
[33:24] | – I’m just… – You don’t feel alive? | -我只是 -你不觉得在活着吗 |
[33:27] | Of course I do. | 当然觉得 |
[33:29] | Only doesn’t life seem sometimes like this… | 只是有时候这样的生活让我觉得 |
[33:33] | …very strange dream? | 像是个奇怪的梦 |
[33:37] | I hope I don’t wake up. | 那我希望我不会醒来 |
[34:04] | I’ll let you know. | 我会让你知道的 |
[34:09] | That’s it. | 那这样 |
[34:11] | Okay. I’ll talk to you later, then. All right. Bye. | 好 那我回头再打给你 好 再见 |
[34:15] | Hi. Who was that? | 刚刚是谁 |
[34:17] | Debby from my dance class. | 舞蹈班上认识的黛比 |
[34:19] | Stuff in her marriage is insane. | 她的婚姻状况非常糟 |
[34:22] | Have I met Debby? | 我见过黛比吗 |
[34:26] | No, ’cause, well, she’s great. But her husband is… | 没有 因为 她人很好 不过她丈夫就 |
[34:30] | It’s an unusual combination. | 这种组合可不常见 |
[34:31] | He’s a psychopath and he’s boring. | 他是个神经病而且很无聊 |
[34:35] | That is unusual. | 还真是少见 |
[34:38] | So. How was your day? | 你今天过得怎么样 |
[34:40] | – Any news on the Mura job? – No. | -跟穆拉的合作有进展吗 -没有 |
[34:43] | It looks good. | 很有希望 |
[34:49] | What’s up with you? | 你怎么样呀 |
[34:56] | I’m sorry. I just haven’t felt very… | 对不起 我不是很有性趣 |
[34:59] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[35:02] | I hope it’ll come back. | 我希望性趣能回来 |
[35:05] | It will. The doctor said it’ll take time. | 会的 医生说需要时间 |
[35:17] | So how’s it feel? | 成家的感觉如何 |
[35:19] | It’s like it’s become a business or something. | 好像变得跟生意什么的一样了 |
[35:20] | – You know, a partnership. – That’s what marriage is. | -像是合作伙伴 -婚姻就是这样 |
[35:23] | – Well, I don’t like it. – You’re not the only one. | -我不喜欢这样 -不只你这样 |
[35:27] | Plus I get these weird… jealousies. Suspicions. | 另外我还有一种很奇怪的嫉妒心 猜疑 |
[35:33] | Oh, yeah? Like what? | 比如说 |
[35:39] | That’s normal. Too. | 那其实也很正常 |
[35:40] | Usually it’s just a way of driving yourself crazy. | 不过一般这只会把自己逼疯 |
[35:43] | But not always? | 但也有例外 |
[35:46] | No. No, not always. | 对 也有例外 |
[35:51] | What are you saying? Elaine has… | 你是说 伊莱恩有… |
[35:55] | Sometimes everything’s a clue. | 有时很多事都有暗示的 |
[35:58] | And what you think is paranoia – | 你认为是妄想的那些事 |
[36:00] | is actually heightened awareness. | 实际上是敏锐的洞察力 |
[36:04] | – That’s too bad. – Not at all. | -那太糟了 -完全不会 |
[36:08] | What’s sauce for the goose… | 大家都是彼此彼此啊 |
[36:14] | I’m sorry. I don’t know what happened. | 抱歉 我不知道发生了什么事 |
[36:17] | – Mr. Mura’s never late. – Don’t even think about it. | -穆拉先生从不迟到 -别担心 |
[36:31] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 不好意思 不好意思 |
[36:34] | It’s just, we’ve spoken on the phone so many times. | 只是 我们在电话里交流过那么多次 |
[36:37] | And I never had any idea you were so attractive. | 我完全没想到你会这么迷人 |
[36:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:43] | But personally, I prefer brains to beauty, don’t you? | 但在我看来 智慧比美貌更重要 不是吗 |
[36:47] | No. Of course. Yes. | 当然 当然 |
[36:51] | I didn’t endure the four years at Swarthmore in order to – | 我在斯沃斯莫尔忍了四年可不是为了… |
[36:54] | – You went to Swarthmore? – Yes. | -你是斯沃斯莫尔毕业的 -是的 |
[36:57] | – So did my wife. – Really? | -我妻子也是 -真的吗 |
[37:01] | So. What year were you? | 你是哪一届的 |
[37:03] | Swarthmore? ’83. | 在斯沃斯莫尔吗 83届的 |
[37:06] | Well then. Did you know Lena Mathers? | 那你认识莉娜·马瑟斯吗 |
[37:12] | I don’t think so. No. | 好像不认识 |
[37:14] | But those years were crazy. | 但上学那几年很疯狂 |
[37:16] | Between the frenzy for grades and jobs and… | 为成绩和工作发狂 |
[37:19] | Then in the middle of all of that, | 更可怕的是 那时候 |
[37:21] | the president of the college. Sam Shaw, | 学生会主席 山姆·肖 |
[37:23] | died of a heart attack as he was speaking to us. | 在致辞的时候突发心脏病而死 |
[37:28] | I hardly remember my best friends. | 连最好的朋友我都不怎么记得了 |
[37:31] | Mr. Mura. | 穆拉先生 |
[37:44] | It’s beautiful. | 真漂亮 |
[37:52] | – We’re going to Japan. – We are? | -我们要去日本了 -真的吗 |
[37:55] | You got the Mura job? | 穆拉的生意谈成了 |
[37:57] | – That’s great. – It is great. | -太棒了 -确实 |
[38:00] | This building is going to be like nothing else | 这栋建筑会是这世界上 |
[38:02] | in the whole world. | 独一无二的 |
[38:06] | I’m so proud of you. | 我真为你感到骄傲 |
[38:08] | By the way, what year were you at Swarthmore? | 对了 你是斯沃斯莫尔哪一届的 |
[38:12] | ’84. Why? | 84届 怎么了 |
[38:13] | This woman who works for Mura, Celine Rogers. | 为穆拉工作的那个席琳·罗杰斯 |
[38:16] | She was there at the same time. | 她也是那个时候在那儿上学 |
[38:19] | – I don’t remember her. – No, she didn’t remember you either. | -我不记得她了 -她也不记得你 |
[38:24] | Remember Sam Shaw? | 你还记得山姆·肖吗 |
[38:28] | – Who? – Died of a heart attack. | -谁 -死于突发性心脏病 |
[38:34] | He was a classmate. God, he died of a heart attack? | 是我同学 天啊 他因为心脏病去世了吗 |
[38:39] | It’s scary, isn’t it? | 太可怕了 |
[38:41] | Someone my age. | 跟我一样的年纪 |
[38:43] | Bad things can just come out of nowhere. | 坏事不知何时就会发生 |
[38:53] | Exactly. | 是啊 |
[40:10] | Can I help you find something? | 在找什么 需要帮忙吗 |
[40:17] | Is your real name Sissy? | 你的真名是茜茜吗 |
[40:20] | – What? – You heard me. | -什么 -你听到我问的了 |
[40:23] | You mean am I really this other woman who looks like me? | 你是说我是不是那个长得像我的女人 |
[40:26] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[40:27] | Like a sci-fi thing – we’ve been switched or something. | 就跟科幻小说一样 我们被交换了什么的 |
[40:30] | Not like sci-fi, like real. Like are you really her? | 不是科幻小说 是现实 你是她吗 |
[40:36] | I don’t know, Ray. I never studied philosophy. | 我不知道 雷 我没学过哲学 |
[40:38] | Questions like that make my head hurt. | 这样的问题让我头疼 |
[40:52] | I forgot to have Sally go to the bank. | 我忘记让莎莉去银行了 |
[40:54] | I need some cash. | 我需要一些现金 |
[40:57] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[41:09] | Now, you tell Mr. Mura | 告诉穆拉先生 |
[41:10] | he can’t keep you long or I’ll die of loneliness. | 他不能占用你太久 否则我会寂寞死的 |
[41:13] | I will. Bye-bye. | 我会的 再见 |
[41:15] | Ray. | 雷 |
[41:17] | Kiss me. | 吻我 |
[41:26] | I love you, Lena. I love you. | 我爱你 莉娜 我爱你 |
[41:29] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[41:35] | Bye. | 再见 |
[41:42] | We welcome you back to WTXE right here in Piru, Texas – | 欢迎收听WTXE 这里是德克萨斯州的皮鲁 |
[41:46] | home of the sawed-off shotgun. | 短猎枪之乡 |
[41:49] | If you don’t like our music, leave town. | 如果你不喜欢我们的音乐 那就离开 |
[42:16] | Hello. | 你好 |
[42:18] | I’m the executor of a very large estate. | 我是一家大地产商的执行人 |
[42:20] | I’m trying to find someone who used to live here. | 我想找一个曾经住在这里的人 |
[42:22] | Do you recognize her? | 你认识她吗 |
[42:24] | First name or nickname is Sissy. | 名字或小名是茜茜 |
[42:30] | Never seen her. | 从没见过 |
[42:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[42:49] | 一美元 在后面付钱 | |
[43:13] | There you go. | 给你 |
[43:13] | – Out of state? – Yeah. | -外地人 -是 |
[43:15] | Land speculation or what? | 来土地投机还是什么 |
[43:29] | Think people are put on earth – | 觉不觉得人来这世间一遭 |
[43:30] | for the sole purpose to drive other people crazy? | 唯一目的就是把别人逼疯 |
[43:35] | My father had my mom put away. | 我爸把我妈送去收容 |
[43:36] | And he’s the one that made her lose her marbles. | 可他才是让我妈变疯的那个 |
[43:39] | Do you know her? | 你认识她吗 |
[43:42] | Sissy. Hope she’s nothin’ to you. | 茜茜 但愿她跟你没什么关系 |
[43:48] | She’s my wife. | 她是我妻子 |
[43:50] | Figures. | 猜到了 |
[43:52] | – She run off and leave you? – No. | -她离家出走了吗 -没有 |
[43:56] | Well, give it time. | 时候未到 |
[43:59] | Is that what she did to you? | 她对你做了这样的事吗 |
[44:02] | She did things to me I can’t even pronounce. | 她对我做的我都说不出口 |
[44:06] | Sorry. I’ll give her this, though – | 抱歉 不过要我说 |
[44:10] | She always had it in her mind to marry somebody rich. | 她一直都想嫁个有钱人 |
[44:27] | Gotta go to work. | 该去干活儿了 |
[44:32] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么 |
[44:36] | – Her real name. – You don’t know. | -真名 -你不知道 |
[44:41] | Thelma Sneeder. | 西尔玛·司妮德 |
[44:44] | Does she still have family here? | 她在这还有家人吗 |
[44:50] | Most folks find this stuff out beforehand. | 大多数人都是婚前查这些事 |
[44:55] | Go up that road there. | 顺着那条路一直走 |
[44:57] | A right on Branch. Left on Hickory. | 在树枝路右转 胡桃树路右转 |
[45:02] | It’s the third house. | 第三栋房子就是 |
[45:06] | Tell her hi from Buddy, you hear? | 带巴迪向她问好 好吗 |
[45:36] | – Mrs. Sneeder? – Yes. | -司妮德太太 -是我 |
[45:38] | Oh, my God. It’s Ray! | 天啊 你是雷 |
[45:41] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 夫人 |
[45:43] | – Is everything okay? – Yes. | -一切都好吗 -是的 |
[45:46] | Come in. Come in quickly. | 进来 快进来 |
[45:49] | Is it safe for you to be here? | 你来这里安全吗 |
[45:52] | – Safe? – With your job. | -安全 -你的工作 |
[45:55] | I’m sorry. I’m misunder… | 抱歉 我不明白 |
[45:57] | You don’t have to pretend. Sissy wrote us all about it. | 你不用假装了 茜茜都写信告诉我们了 |
[46:07] | – What do you want? – Come see for yourself. | -干什么 -自己来看 |
[46:13] | You got any recent pictures of Tina? | 你有蒂娜的近照吗 |
[46:16] | I do, actually. Yes. | 有 有的 |
[46:18] | Well. I’ll be. Put her there, Ray. | 我来了 快别理她 雷 |
[46:21] | It’s good to finally meet you. | 太好了 终于见到你了 |
[46:22] | Could you go and get us some coffee, hon? | 你能给我们弄点儿咖啡吗 亲爱的 |
[46:41] | Surprise! | 没想到吧 |
[46:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[46:53] | I’m glad it’s over. | 真高兴一切都结束了 |
[46:56] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[46:59] | Come see the baby. | 快来看孩子 |
[47:02] | I’ll get those. | 我来拿 |
[47:07] | – Y’all need any help out there? – No. Thanks. | -你们需要帮忙吗 -不用啦 |
[47:12] | I’m in the CIA? | 你说我是中情局的吗 |
[47:14] | I had to give them some reason why they couldn’t visit. | 不让他们来 我总得想些理由 |
[47:17] | What about that story of your mom beating you | 那你说你妈妈打你 |
[47:19] | and your father watching? | 你爸爸在一边看的事呢 |
[47:21] | Not true. | 是假的 |
[47:23] | But there’s lots of different kinds of abuse within a family. | 但在家里受到的伤害可以是多种多样的 |
[47:26] | Right, okay. | 好吧 |
[47:28] | But if the things that you tell me aren’t true, | 但如果你告诉我的这些都是假的 |
[47:31] | then what is true, Lena? | 那什么是真的 莉娜 |
[47:34] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[47:38] | I’m your wife. | 我是你妻子 |
[47:47] | Called her Sissy ’cause we wanted to have another child – a boy. | 给她取名茜茜是因为我们想再要一个男孩 |
[47:53] | Of course, we never did. | 当然 最后也没要成 |
[47:55] | But Sissy was always so, so beautiful | 但茜茜从小到大都那么漂亮 |
[47:59] | that it didn’t really matter. | 所以也无所谓了 |
[48:01] | Still, when she wrote me that she was – | 不过 她写信给我说 |
[48:04] | Wrote us! | 是写给我们 |
[48:06] | Of course. That goes without saying. | 当然 那还用说 |
[48:07] | Well, then say it. | 当然要说 |
[48:09] | She wrote us she was changing her name. | 她写信给我们说要改名 |
[48:12] | Well, naturally, I was insulted. | 我自然会觉得被冒犯 |
[48:14] | We both were. | 我们两个都这样觉得 |
[48:17] | But it was kind of a women’s lib thing. | 不过这也算是女性解放的一部分 |
[48:20] | Women change their name for a man when they get married. | 女人都是因为婚姻才改跟夫姓 |
[48:22] | So why not change it for their own sakes? | 那为什么不能为了自己改名 |
[48:26] | But she’ll always be Sissy to us. | 但她永远都是我们的茜茜 |
[48:39] | Your parents seem like perfectly decent people. | 你父母看起来都是非常和蔼的人 |
[48:41] | Yep. | 是的 |
[48:44] | Why’d you hide them from me? | 那为什么藏着他们不让我见到 |
[48:46] | They’re stuck… in Texas, in poverty. | 他们在德克萨斯 在贫穷的状态里不能自拔 |
[48:51] | Can’t you feel it, they were this weight dragging me down. | 你感觉不到吗 他们是拖着我的沉重负担 |
[48:53] | If I’d have stayed there | 如果我待在那儿 |
[48:53] | I would’ve married that guy Buddy. I would’ve had his kids. | 可能会嫁给那个巴迪 给他生孩子 |
[48:57] | Would have drunk beer every night | 每天晚上喝啤酒 |
[48:59] | till I got really fat, ugly and bored. | 直到变肥 变丑 变无聊 |
[49:03] | So I invented myself. | 所以我创造了自己 |
[49:05] | I made up Lena Mathers and I became her. | 我编造出了莉娜·马瑟斯 然后成为了她 |
[49:08] | They say you replace every molecule in your body | 据说每七年 你身体里的所有分子 |
[49:10] | every seven years. | 都会更新一遍 |
[49:12] | I changed my name eight years ago. | 我八年前就改了名字 |
[49:13] | No more Thelma Sneeder. | 再也没有西尔玛·司妮德了 |
[49:17] | Aren’t you gonna give me credit for it? | 你难道不该因此称赞我一下吗 |
[49:21] | Doesn’t it at least seem brave | 至少这样的举动非常勇敢 |
[49:22] | that I became this completely different person? | 我变成了完全不同的一个人 |
[49:25] | It makes me look at you in a completely different way. | 这让我看你的方式完全不同了 |
[49:28] | Me or you? | 我还是你 |
[49:31] | Isn’t the real question who are you? | 真正的问题难道不是”你是谁” |
[49:33] | Are you really Ray Reardon | 你真的是雷·里尔登吗 |
[49:34] | or is that the name your parents hung on you? | 或者这只是你父母给你的名字 |
[49:37] | Oh, you’ve always been a good boy, | 你一直都是个乖乖男 |
[49:38] | you’ve gone along with who Ray was supposed to be. | 你一直扮着雷应该是的样子 |
[49:39] | Done what Ray was supposed to do. | 做着雷该做的事 |
[49:41] | But who are you? | 但你是谁 |
[49:43] | Where are you really from? What do you really want? | 你来自哪儿 你想要什么 |
[49:54] | I’m tired. And I want to go to bed. | 我累了 我想睡觉了 |
[50:12] | I tried to tell you so many times, lying here like this. | 很多次躺在这里我都想告诉你 |
[50:20] | I’d say to myself. | 我对自己说 |
[50:24] | “Now, Lena, tell him”. | “就现在 莉娜 告诉他” |
[50:27] | I wish you had. | 我真希望你早点儿告诉我 |
[50:32] | I was afraid… | 我害怕 |
[50:37] | if you knew the real me… | 如果你知道真实的我 |
[50:41] | I’d lose you. | 我就会失去你 |
[50:48] | You be a good girl now. | 你要乖乖的 |
[50:50] | – Have a safe trip. – You make her feed you. | -一路顺风 -让她好好做饭给你吃 |
[50:51] | She does. | 她有在做 |
[50:53] | – Goodbye. – Bye-bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[50:58] | If you’re not divorcing me, | 如果你不跟我离婚 |
[50:59] | I’d like to send them money every month. | 我想每个月给他们打钱 |
[51:01] | – Sure. – Then we’re okay? | -当然 -我们没事了吗 |
[51:05] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[51:11] | Tell me it’s the truth. | 告诉我这就是真相 |
[51:14] | You know it is. | 你知道是的 |
[51:19] | No matter who you were and no matter who you are. | 无论你过去是谁 现在是谁 |
[51:22] | No matter who you will be. I’m going to love you. | 以后是谁 我都会爱你 |
[51:34] | From now on better than ever. | 比以前更爱 |
[51:45] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[51:47] | Announcing landing of Flight 250 from Piru, Texas. | 德克萨斯州皮鲁飞来的250号航班已抵达 |
[51:51] | Now better than ever. | 比以前更爱 |
[51:53] | You’re late, Ray. The show’s already started. | 你迟到了 雷 演出已经开始了 |
[51:56] | Ray! Ray, my boy! | 雷 雷 我的孩子 |
[51:59] | You’re looking grand! | 你多么的高贵 |
[52:02] | You like these, huh? And this? | 你喜欢这个吗 这个呢 |
[52:06] | Tell me, Ray. Tell me true. | 告诉我雷 告诉我真心话 |
[52:09] | Am I the girl of your dreams? | 我是你的梦中情人吗 |
[52:13] | Actually… | 其实 |
[52:14] | Of course not! Look! Looky here. | 当然不是 看这里 |
[52:18] | Some guys look at the eyes. | 有人看着眼睛 |
[52:22] | Some guys look at the thighs. | 有人注视着腿 |
[52:25] | I just look at the purse. | 我却看着钱包 |
[52:27] | How about that? You like it, Ray? | 怎么样 你喜欢吧 雷 |
[52:30] | Sure, you do! | 没错 你喜欢 |
[52:32] | Recognize her yet? | 认出她是谁了吗 |
[52:34] | And now, the moment we’ve all been waiting for. | 现在 万众期待的一刻 |
[52:37] | The moment which will determine Ray Reardon’s fate. | 决定雷·里尔登命运的一刻 |
[52:41] | Here she is, folks! | 各位 就是她 |
[52:51] | And last but not least, it’s Baby Bob! Yeah! | 最后但同样重要的 鲍勃小朋友 |
[52:56] | For those of you who don’t remember Bob Baby | 如果大家不记得在去年的 |
[52:58] | from last year’s cutie-pie contest. | 小可爱比赛中有鲍勃小朋友的话 |
[53:01] | Well he wasn’t born yet. | 是因为那时他还没出生 |
[53:02] | Okay. And now it’s Tina. Cute as ever. Yeah. | 这位是蒂娜 和以往一样可爱 |
[53:06] | And Lena. Cuter than ever. That’s right. | 这是莉娜 比以往更可爱 没错 |
[53:09] | All right, come on now, that’s it. | 来来 就这样 |
[53:10] | Don’t serve it, baby. Feel the burn. | 别害羞宝贝 秀出来吧 |
[53:12] | Attagirl! Okay. | 好样的 |
[53:13] | And Pinhead Ray, that’s right. | 这位是傻瓜雷 没错 |
[53:15] | Pinhead Ray with the perfect life. | 傻瓜雷拥有完美的生活 |
[53:17] | He’s got the perfect wife. The perfect family. | 完美的妻子 完美的家庭 |
[53:19] | Why, he’s got everything a man could possibly want – | 他拥有男人想要拥有的一切 |
[53:20] | except a Wednesday afternoon golf game. | 除了每周三下午的高尔夫球赛 |
[53:22] | And, well, a cute young mistress. But never mind that now. | 当然也没有年轻可爱的情妇 不说这个了 |
[53:25] | He doesn’t have time for any of these things… | 他才没空做这些 |
[53:26] | Stop it, Norman. That’s not funny. | 别说了 诺曼 一点都不好笑 |
[53:28] | Exactly my point. | 我正是这个意思 |
[53:29] | According to the East German judge Lena, it’s not funny. | 东德法官莉娜说这并不好笑 |
[53:31] | So now we come to our legal beagle Elaine | 现在我们来看看伊莱恩律师 |
[53:32] | and her client Bernardo from West Side Story | 和她来自西城的委托人伯纳多 |
[53:37] | and a post. That is a great post, by the way. | 还有一根柱子 不过这柱子真不错 |
[53:39] | And now let’s turn the camera on… | 现在我们将镜头对准… |
[53:41] | This guy, yes! This is a stupid guy. | 这个家伙 没错 这是个笨蛋 |
[53:44] | This is a guy who can’t make a living. | 都不能养活自己 |
[53:45] | – This is… This is… – A pain in the ass! | -这是 这是… -讨厌鬼 |
[53:48] | A pain in the ass! Thank you, Ray, thank you. | 讨厌鬼 谢谢 雷 谢谢 |
[53:51] | This is a guy who’s going nowhere fast. | 这家伙一无是处 |
[53:52] | – This is… This is… – A pain in the ass! | -这是 这是… -讨厌鬼 |
[53:55] | A pain in the ass again. Thank you, Ray, yes. | 没错还是讨厌鬼 谢谢 雷 |
[53:57] | – Will somebody stop him? – A pain in the ass! | -谁去管管他 -讨厌鬼 |
[53:59] | Stop me? I can’t be stopped. | 管我吗 我是管不住的 |
[54:01] | That’s enough, Norman. | 够了 诺曼 |
[54:02] | Somebody stop the camera. | 把相机关了 |
[54:04] | For Christ’s sake! | 我的天 |
[54:07] | Hey, where’s the beer? | 啤酒在哪里 |
[54:10] | So how’s everything? | 一切还好吗 |
[54:13] | – Since we talked this morning? – Come on. | -从早上我们聊过以后吗 -拜托 |
[54:16] | Now come on, I haven’t seen Lena in a while. She looks great. | 我很久没见莉娜了 她看起来不错 |
[54:19] | You’re right, she looks great. | 没错 她很好 |
[54:20] | Four months after giving birth. She looks really great. | 生完孩子四个月 她看上去非常不错 |
[54:22] | – Very great, and I’ll be honest with you… – Yes? | -非常不错 说实话 -什么 |
[54:26] | No, I won’t, actually. | 算了不说了 |
[54:27] | I changed my mind and I will not be honest. | 我刚改主意了 还是不说了 |
[54:29] | Because it’s just that… | 因为听起来… |
[54:32] | I think I saw somewhere. Where for them, | 我好像在哪里见过 |
[54:34] | giving birth is like having an affair. | 说生孩子就像婚外情一样 |
[54:36] | It gives them a glow. | 会让人容光焕发 |
[54:38] | A glow, yes. | 容光焕发 没错 |
[54:39] | So she’s alive again in a whole new way, and that’s beautiful. | 她简直重生了一样 真是太美了 |
[54:41] | A glow? | 容光焕发吗 |
[54:43] | You, by the way, can kiss my ass. And that’ll make us both happy. | 至于你 可以讨好我 这样咱俩都高兴 |
[54:46] | It’s the strangest thing. See for yourself. | 真是太奇怪了 你自己看看 |
[54:50] | – Well, Bernardo? – It doesn’t look like him to me. | -怎么样 伯纳多 -我看也不像他 |
[54:54] | I rest my case. | 我就是这意思 |
[54:56] | He doesn’t look like either of his parents. | 他看起来和父母都不像 |
[54:57] | I think he was switched in the hospital. | 估计是在医院被护士搞错了 |
[55:00] | I’m sorry. Is that what happened? | 真是抱歉 真的是这样吗 |
[55:02] | Did some drunken nurse switch you? | 你被哪个迷糊的护士搞错了吗 |
[55:07] | There you go. | 好了 |
[55:10] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[55:12] | Good night. Good night, sweetie. | 晚安 亲爱的 |
[55:24] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[55:30] | I told you I couldn’t. | 和你说了不行 |
[55:32] | Of course I want to. It’s just… | 我当然想去 只是… |
[55:38] | You just have to be patient. | 你得有点耐心 |
[55:41] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[55:46] | I absolutely guarantee it. | 我完全同意 |
[55:51] | Yeah, okay. | 好的 |
[55:55] | Okay. | 好的 |
[55:58] | Bye. | 再见 |
[56:05] | Debby. | 是黛比 |
[56:08] | She wants me to go see those male strippers. | 她想让我去看男脱衣舞 |
[56:13] | That should be fun. | 应该挺有趣的 |
[56:18] | Could you try her again. Please? | 再给她打一次 好吗 |
[56:20] | I just did, sir. | 我刚打过 先生 |
[56:23] | Keep trying her every ten minutes until you reach her. | 每十分钟打一次 打通为止 |
[56:28] | Yes, sir. But it’s Wednesday. | 好的 先生 可今天是周三 |
[56:30] | I have that funeral tomorrow so I’m leaving early. | 我明天要参加葬礼 今天要早走 |
[56:35] | Just keep trying, please, until you go. | 不停打 直到你下班 |
[56:38] | Yes, sir, of course. | 好的先生 没问题 |
[56:40] | Fuck it. | 该死的 |
[56:50] | I love these late dinners after the kids are asleep. | 我喜欢在孩子们睡了之后来点夜宵 |
[56:53] | You have a bruise on your leg. | 你腿上有於伤 |
[56:55] | – Christ. – Where did you get it? | -天啊 -怎么弄的 |
[56:58] | My shrink says I should… | 我的精神医生说我该… |
[57:00] | Why do I always have to go through this? | 我怎么总得跟你解释 |
[57:02] | I’m clumsy. I bruise easily. | 我很笨 容易弄伤自己 |
[57:03] | And I don’t want to talk about it every time I bump into a chair. | 我不想每次撞到椅子都跟你汇报 |
[57:06] | Did you cook this? | 这是你做的吗 |
[57:09] | No, it’s takeout. | 不 这是外卖 |
[57:10] | – Why didn’t you cook? – What? | -你为什么不做饭 -什么 |
[57:11] | Why didn’t you cook? | 你为什么不做饭 |
[57:13] | Cause cooking gets boring. Why didn’t you cook? | 因为做饭很无聊 你怎么不做 |
[57:16] | I work all day. | 我整天都在工作 |
[57:18] | What’s wrong with you? | 你到底怎么了 |
[57:38] | I hope you enjoy these psychotic episodes. | 但愿你喜欢这种发疯的戏码 |
[57:40] | – So you go to his place? – Excuse me? | -你是去了他家吗 -你说什么 |
[57:42] | You fuck him at his place? | 你去他家和他乱搞吗 |
[57:45] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[57:54] | Open it up. | 打开 |
[57:59] | Did your secretary tell you I called today? | 秘书说过我今天给你打电话了吗 |
[58:03] | At noon. I was out on site. | 中午 我当时在外面 |
[58:07] | I called back all afternoon. | 我给你打了一下午电话 |
[58:12] | I had this fantasy of coming to your office | 我本来想去你的办公室 |
[58:14] | and screwing your brains out on top of your desk. | 把你干翻在桌子上 |
[58:17] | I guess the fantasy was misplaced. | 看来我不该这么想 |
[58:20] | When you weren’t there, I went to my shrink’s | 你不在 我就去看了心理医生 |
[58:22] | and then I went to Debby’s. | 之后去了黛比那里 |
[58:24] | If you don’t believe me, call Debby. | 如果你不相信 给黛比打电话 |
[58:27] | Want to call her? | 要我来打吗 |
[58:32] | Go ahead. | 拿去 |
[58:40] | The machine. | 答录机 |
[58:42] | And you didn’t leave a message. | 你也不留个言 |
[58:46] | You want to leave a message? Here. | 你想留言吗 说吧 |
[58:51] | You’re sick. Get some help. | 你有病 去治治吧 |
[59:12] | Ray. | 雷 |
[59:15] | What do you want, Ray? | 你想要什么 雷 |
[59:20] | I know what you want. | 我知道你想要什么 |
[59:27] | Pretend it’s all a dream. | 假装这只是一场梦 |
[59:49] | Sorry I’m late, everybody. | 抱歉迟到了 各位 |
[59:52] | Are you the temp? | 你是临时代班的吗 |
[59:55] | Yes. Sir. Alice Keller. | 是的 我叫爱丽丝·科勒 |
[59:57] | I’m Ray Reardon. | 我是雷·里尔登 |
[59:58] | I guess my secretary left. | 估计我的秘书已经走了 |
[1:00:02] | Have we met? | 我们见过吗 |
[1:00:05] | No, sir. I don’t believe we have. | 没有 应该没见过 |
[1:00:09] | Yes, we have. Wait, you’re… | 不 我们见过 等等 你是… |
[1:00:12] | You’re friends with my wife, right? Lena? | 你是我妻子的朋友对吗 她叫莉娜 |
[1:00:16] | Sure, you are. | 没错 就是你 |
[1:00:17] | Lena Mathers. You were at our wedding. | 莉娜·马瑟斯 你参加了我们的婚礼 |
[1:00:21] | Tell me. | 说话 |
[1:00:30] | What a nice idea to meet in the park. | 在公园见面真是浪漫 |
[1:00:35] | You recognize that woman? | 你认识那个女人吗 |
[1:00:48] | You hired a temp to be your friend? | 你雇她假装是你的朋友 |
[1:00:51] | A person’s supposed to have friends, right? | 人都应该有朋友 对吗 |
[1:00:56] | Everyone has friends. | 人人都有朋友 |
[1:00:59] | When you told her what the job was, | 你告诉她要做什么的时候 |
[1:01:00] | you were laughing and making fun of me. | 还取笑我 |
[1:01:02] | She didn’t understand. | 她不懂 |
[1:01:06] | See, it wasn’t just that I became Lena | 要知道 并不是我成为了莉娜 |
[1:01:07] | and Lena happened to meet you. | 然后莉娜刚好遇见了你 |
[1:01:12] | I chose you. | 是我选择了你 |
[1:01:15] | I first saw you five years ago in New York. | 五年前我在纽约第一次见到你 |
[1:01:21] | A party on the West Side, | 在曼哈顿西区的一场派对上 |
[1:01:23] | Riverside and 90 something. | 河畔路和九十几街交口 |
[1:01:26] | I saw you. And somehow I knew. | 我看到了你 然后我就知道 |
[1:01:31] | I knew you were it. | 我知道就是你了 |
[1:01:36] | I was still married. | 我那时有妻子 |
[1:01:38] | Then later I heard you’d left your wife. | 之后我听说你离婚了 |
[1:01:42] | A friend of mine, Mimi Moore, knows Norman | 我的一个朋友 米米·摩尔认识诺曼 |
[1:01:44] | and so she got information from him. | 所以她从他那得到了信息 |
[1:01:48] | Information? | 信息 |
[1:01:49] | The kind of things you like. What kind of woman you like. | 你喜欢什么东西 喜欢什么类型的女人 |
[1:01:51] | Wait a minute. So you’ve pretended… | 等等 所以你装作… |
[1:01:54] | Just a few things. Just the outside. | 只有一些 外表这方面 |
[1:01:59] | It’s like putting on new clothes or a new perfume. | 就像换了新衣服或是喷了新香水 |
[1:02:03] | Personality is a perfume? | 性格就像香水 |
[1:02:07] | Sure. | 没错 |
[1:02:08] | Perfume’s intended to attract somebody. | 香水就是为了吸引人 |
[1:02:10] | But it’s not the thing you fall in love with… is it? | 但你不会因此爱上谁 对吗 |
[1:02:15] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:02:21] | Is this the end? | 这就是结局了吗 |
[1:02:26] | I can’t keep opening my heart to you and getting… | 我做不到继续向你敞开心扉然后… |
[1:02:28] | Isn’t that what love is? | 这不就是爱吗 |
[1:02:32] | I don’t mean passion. | 我说的不是激情 |
[1:02:34] | Love. | 而是爱 |
[1:02:37] | Isn’t an act of faith, loving someone | 难道那不是一种信念 |
[1:02:41] | despite having to put up with things which are intolerable? | 尽管要接受无法忍受的事却还会继续爱她 |
[1:02:48] | Opening your heart | 敞开心扉 |
[1:02:52] | again and again? | 一次 又一次 |
[1:02:59] | She’s right. I mean, are you perfect? | 她说得没错 你完美吗 |
[1:03:02] | No, but you want to be loved anyway, right? | 不 但你想要被爱对吗 |
[1:03:05] | Love her anyway. | 那就去爱她 |
[1:03:07] | It’s how we save ourselves. By loving people. | 我们就是这样拯救自己的 去爱别人 |
[1:03:10] | I could tell you some stories about Elaine. | 我可以告诉你一些伊莱恩的事 |
[1:03:12] | – It’s just… – I feel like a fool. | -只是… -我感觉像个傻瓜一样 |
[1:03:16] | We’re all fools in love, aren’t we? | 我们都是恋爱中的傻瓜 不是吗 |
[1:03:23] | Follow your heart. | 听从你的内心 |
[1:03:29] | – Thanks, man. – Yeah. | -谢谢 伙计 -没事 |
[1:03:33] | This is what friends are for. | 这就是朋友存在的意义 |
[1:03:42] | Hal, they’re being very generous. | 哈尔 他们很慷慨 |
[1:03:43] | I just don’t need the work. | 只是我不需要这活儿 |
[1:03:46] | You should lower the pitch. All right, okay. | 你得把间距缩小 好的 没问题 |
[1:03:48] | Listen. On that other matter, forget it. Let’s settle. | 至于其他的 忘了吧 就这么定了 |
[1:03:51] | Yeah, okay. He’s always in the car. | 好的 他总是在车里 |
[1:03:55] | Just a very… | 真是… |
[1:03:56] | Also, Sally, we should call Mr. Mura, please. | 还有 莎莉 给穆拉先生打个电话 |
[1:03:58] | Yes, sir. | 好的 |
[1:03:59] | Your wife’s Visa bill came here instead of the house. | 您妻子的信用卡账单寄到了公司里 |
[1:04:02] | Lena handles the money. Why would they have sent… | 钱都是莉娜在管 他们为什会寄到… |
[1:04:04] | Apparently it’s a new card and they made a mistake. | 似乎是张新卡 他们弄错了 |
[1:04:06] | Pay it. I’ll ask her about it tonight. | 把账单付了 我今晚问问她 |
[1:04:09] | – Do you want to look it over? – No. | -你要看看吗 -不用 |
[1:04:15] | Should I? | 有问题吗 |
[1:04:35] | What day of the week was May 27th? | 三月二十七号是周几 |
[1:04:38] | A Wednesday, sir. | 周三 |
[1:04:53] | Would you call my house, please? | 给我家里打个电话 |
[1:04:54] | I did, sir. She’s not home. | 我打过了 她不在家 |
[1:04:58] | – Try the Hotel Chanticleer. – Yes, sir. | -那打给雄鸡酒店试试 -好 |
[1:05:09] | Lena Reardon, please. | 请接莉娜·里尔登 |
[1:05:14] | She checked out. | 她退房了 |
[1:05:35] | You got the keys? | 钥匙拿了吗 |
[1:05:37] | Good girl, Tina. | 乖孩子 蒂娜 |
[1:05:40] | Hi, sweetie, be careful. | 亲爱的 小心点 |
[1:05:43] | Hi. I put a snack on the table. | 我在桌上放了点心 |
[1:05:45] | Good. He’s a good boy. | 好 他可乖了 |
[1:05:59] | – Jeanne, take the kids out. – What? | -珍妮 带孩子们出去 -怎么了 |
[1:06:02] | – Take the kids outside, please. – Where will I take them? | -请带孩子们出去 -带他们去哪 |
[1:06:04] | – Anywhere. The park. – Yes. Sir. | -哪都行 去公园吧 -是 先生 |
[1:06:06] | Come on, Tina. | 走吧 蒂娜 |
[1:06:11] | Come on. Tina, come on. | 走 蒂娜 走吧 |
[1:06:19] | Is it really necessary to throw a scene every single day? | 真的有必要每天都来这么一出吗 |
[1:06:28] | What’s that for? | 又怎么了 |
[1:07:12] | You threw away the bill. | 你把账单都扔了 |
[1:07:14] | What bill? | 什么账单 |
[1:07:15] | Hotel Chanticleer every fucking Wednesday! | 每周三 雄鸡酒店 |
[1:07:21] | I threw it away? | 我扔了吗 |
[1:07:39] | Let me ask you this: Why weren’t you more careful? | 我问你 你为什么不小心一点 |
[1:07:42] | Why didn’t you get a second diaphragm? | 为什么不多带个套 |
[1:07:46] | Leaving evidence around like this, it’s sloppy. | 随处都是证据 太草率了 |
[1:07:49] | Why didn’t he use a prophylactic? | 他为什么不用安全套 |
[1:07:51] | Sometimes we do use a prophylactic. | 有时候我们是会用安全套 |
[1:07:52] | And sometimes I just give him a blow job. | 有时候我就给他口 |
[1:07:56] | I always knew you were abusive. | 我就知道你是个虐待狂 |
[1:07:58] | I do you, you do me. | 我干你 你干我 |
[1:08:01] | – Who is it? – Don’t you know? | -是谁 -你不知道吗 |
[1:08:05] | Can’t you guess? | 你猜不到吗 |
[1:08:08] | Debby. | 黛比 |
[1:08:11] | – Debby’s an answering machine. – That’s right. | -黛比只是答录机 -没错 |
[1:08:14] | Just a woman’s voice – someone saying they’re Debby. | 只是个女人的声音 有人说那是黛比 |
[1:08:16] | Who the fuck is it? | 到底是谁 |
[1:08:18] | You know him better than I do. | 你比我更了解他 |
[1:08:21] | Well… in some ways, you know him better. | 某些方面来说 你更了解他 |
[1:08:23] | In other ways, I know him better. | 其他方面 我更了解 |
[1:08:26] | What? Aren’t I telling you what you’ve always suspected? | 怎么 我不是在告诉你你一直怀疑的吗 |
[1:08:30] | What you’ve always wanted to hear? | 你一直想要听到的 |
[1:08:34] | What else do you want to hear? | 你还想听什么 |
[1:08:37] | You want to hear how good it was? | 想听有多爽吗 |
[1:08:38] | – Stop it. – It was fucking great. | -别说了 -太他妈爽了 |
[1:08:40] | His cock is so huge. | 他那庞然大物 |
[1:08:42] | He makes me come and come and come. | 他让我高潮了一次又一次 |
[1:08:47] | And the amazing thing is, really, – | 最厉害的是 |
[1:08:49] | all this time, you never suspected. | 这么久了 你从未怀疑过 |
[1:08:51] | All what time? | 多久了 |
[1:08:52] | The whole time, Ray. Even before we were married. | 一直以来 雷 早在我们结婚前就开始了 |
[1:08:56] | All my bruises. | 我所有的淤青 |
[1:09:01] | The whole time? What about the kids? | 一直以来 那孩子们呢 |
[1:09:06] | Are they mine? | 他们是我的吗 |
[1:09:09] | – Do you know? – Of course I do. | -你知道吗 -我当然知道 |
[1:09:14] | Whose are they? | 他们是谁的孩子 |
[1:09:19] | I love them, and I raised them. | 我爱他们 我把他们养大 |
[1:09:24] | Yes, you have. | 是啊 没错 |
[1:09:27] | But I’m still not gonna tell you. | 但我还是不会告诉你 |
[1:09:46] | Is that all? | 就这样吗 |
[1:10:25] | Wednesday. | 周三 |
[1:10:27] | Wednesday. Norman’s fucking golf game. | 周三 诺曼那该死的高尔夫球赛 |
[1:10:42] | – Mr. Reardon. – Who are you? | -里尔登先生 -你是谁 |
[1:10:44] | I’m Dr. Shteen. Lena’s psychiatrist. | 我是石汀医生 莉娜的心理医生 |
[1:10:46] | What happened? Where’s my wife? | 出什么事了 我老婆呢 |
[1:10:47] | Lena called. She was hysterical. | 莉娜打电话来了 她已经受够了 |
[1:10:49] | I am here to evaluate your mental state. | 我是来评估你的精神状态的 |
[1:10:51] | – My mental state? – If you’re a danger to your wife. | -我的精神状态 -如果你对你老婆有威胁 |
[1:10:54] | We can have you committed for 72 hours’ observation. | 我们可以强制你接受七十二小时观察 |
[1:10:57] | Get the fuck out of my house, you son of a bitch! | 滚出我家 你个贱人 |
[1:10:58] | Officer! | 警官 |
[1:11:01] | Take it easy. | 别动 |
[1:11:05] | What the fuck’s this? | 这是哪一出 |
[1:11:07] | Take him away. 5150. | 把他带走 危险精神病患者 |
[1:11:22] | You will be held for observation – | 根据福利与机构法规5150条规定 |
[1:11:23] | according to Welfare and Institutions Code 5150. | 你将被留院接受观察 |
[1:11:29] | You may use the telephone, wear your own clothes – | 你可以使用电话 穿自己的衣服 |
[1:11:32] | and you may petition the court at any time for your release. | 你也可以随时向法庭上诉请求释放 |
[1:11:35] | I don’t care what kind of law you practice, Hal. | 我不管你用什么法律 哈尔 |
[1:11:37] | I don’t care what it costs. I want out of here right now. | 我也不管要花多少钱 我现在就要出去 |
[1:11:41] | The law? Fuck the law. | 法律 去他妈的法律 |
[1:11:52] | And now, babycakes, the moment you’ve all been waiting for – | 宝贝们 你们一直在期待的这一刻 |
[1:11:56] | the moment which will determine Ray Reardon’s fate. | 决定雷·里尔登命运的一刻 |
[1:11:59] | Here she is, folks! | 她来了 伙计们 |
[1:12:02] | That’s right, Ray! | 没错 雷 |
[1:12:03] | It wasn’t your second wife. It was your first. | 不是你第二任妻子 是你第一任 |
[1:12:06] | You should have stayed with Martha. | 你就应该留在玛莎身边 |
[1:12:08] | Come on down! | 下来吧 |
[1:12:09] | Come on! Give her one last dance! | 来 跟她再跳最后一支舞 |
[1:12:54] | Hi, sweetie. | 好啊 亲爱的 |
[1:13:02] | How are the kids? I miss them. | 孩子们怎么样 我想他们了 |
[1:13:05] | Just peachy. Want to go for a walk? | 好极了 想出去走走吗 |
[1:13:13] | I can’t believe they let us out together. | 不敢相信他们能让我们一起出来 |
[1:13:15] | Oscar will protect me. | 奥斯卡会保护我的 |
[1:13:17] | A facility this expensive… | 这么贵的地方… |
[1:13:19] | What if I fly into a rage and attack you? | 我要是突然暴走又打你呢 |
[1:13:22] | You’re sedated. | 你服了镇静药物 |
[1:13:24] | I am? I don’t feel sedated. | 是吗 我没觉得镇静了 |
[1:13:29] | That’s because you’re crazy. | 那是因为你疯了 |
[1:13:31] | So, what are you doing here? | 你来这干什么 |
[1:13:36] | Friday’s your hearing. | 周五是你的听证会 |
[1:13:37] | I wanted to tell you. Whichever way it goes… | 我想告诉你 不管结果如何… |
[1:13:41] | Whichever way it goes? | 不管结果如何 |
[1:13:43] | I’m not dangerous. I’m not crazy. | 我又不危险 我也没疯 |
[1:13:46] | They aren’t going to keep me in here. | 他们不会继续把我关在这里的 |
[1:13:49] | I just wanted to say… | 我只想说… |
[1:13:53] | Ray? | 雷 |
[1:13:59] | In spite of everything… | 尽管发生了这一切 |
[1:14:03] | I love you. | 我依然爱你 |
[1:14:06] | I really, truly love you. | 我真的爱你 |
[1:14:10] | Norman will be disappointed. | 诺曼会失望的 |
[1:14:12] | Yeah. You’ve seen who I really am. | 是啊 你见过真正的我是怎样的 |
[1:14:17] | You’ve seen more than anybody ever… | 比其他任何人见得都多 |
[1:14:21] | …and you kept on loving me. | 而且你一直爱着我 |
[1:14:32] | You’re a psychopath. | 你是个疯子 |
[1:14:37] | Probably. | 也许吧 |
[1:14:41] | A psychopath can still love somebody, can’t they? | 疯子也有爱人的权力 不是吗 |
[1:14:54] | – Your Honor. – Counselor. | -法官阁下 -律师先生 |
[1:14:56] | My client’s been off medication for 36 hours? | 我的委托人已经三十六小时未服药了吧 |
[1:14:58] | Yes, of course. | 是的 当然 |
[1:15:00] | The staff should be bringing him in any minute now. | 员工随时会带他进来 |
[1:15:18] | Mr. Reardon, you requested this writ hearing. | 里尔登先生 你要求召开这次听证会 |
[1:15:21] | Yes, Your Honor. | 是的 法官阁下 |
[1:15:22] | You’re being incarcerated against your will. | 你正在接受非自愿监禁 |
[1:15:24] | And, Dr. Spatz, the hospital recommends? | 施帕茨医生 医院的意见呢 |
[1:15:27] | It’s a perplexing case. Your Honor. | 患者情况很复杂 法官阁下 |
[1:15:29] | I suspect an atypical psychosis, | 我怀疑是非典型精神病 |
[1:15:31] | but I need more time to evaluate. | 但我需要更长的时间来评估 |
[1:15:35] | – 180 days additional? – Wait a minute. | -再加一百八十天吗 -等等 |
[1:15:39] | Considering the danger to his wife. | 考虑到他对妻子的危险性 |
[1:15:40] | Yes. That’s what I’d recommend. | 是的 这是我的建议 |
[1:15:44] | Mr. Reardon, you understand this is a legal proceeding. | 里尔登先生 你要理解这是诉讼程序 |
[1:15:47] | But I find it very useful if the patient testifies first. | 但我认为患者先出具证词更有意义 |
[1:15:50] | – Your Honor, we’d prefer… – I’d be glad to. | -法官阁下 我们更愿意 -我愿意 |
[1:15:54] | You’re saying your wife created a character and identity | 你说你妻子创造了一个身份和人格 |
[1:15:57] | – so you would fall in love with her. – Yes. | -使你爱上了她 -是的 |
[1:15:59] | And she was guided by your friend, this Norman. | 她是在你朋友诺曼的指引下这么做的 |
[1:16:01] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:16:01] | Who she slept with throughout your marriage at this… | 在你们整个婚姻中她都在跟他上床 在… |
[1:16:05] | Hotel Chanticleer. | 雄鸡酒店 |
[1:16:07] | And she’d call him sometimes on the phone – | 她有时会给他打电话 |
[1:16:09] | and pretend it was this fictitious girlfriend Debby. | 假装是一个不存在的女闺蜜黛比 |
[1:16:14] | This sounds so crazy, but… | 这听上很疯狂 但是… |
[1:16:15] | No, no, no. Not at all. | 不不不 一点也没有 |
[1:16:19] | But the discovery of all this in such a short time. | 但在短时间内发现这一切 |
[1:16:22] | I mean… I … | 我… |
[1:16:29] | I hit her. | 我打了她 |
[1:16:33] | I’ve never done that before. | 我之前从没这么做过 |
[1:16:35] | And the idea that I pose some sort of permanent danger to her | 认为我会对她造成持续伤害这种想法 |
[1:16:38] | – is just ludicrous. – I understand. | -实在是太荒唐了 -我理解 |
[1:16:41] | I think any of us making that sort of discovery… | 我想我们任何人发现这样的事情… |
[1:16:46] | All Right. | 好吧 |
[1:16:49] | Now let’s see what the other side has to say. | 现在听听另一方怎么说 |
[1:16:52] | I’d like to call Dr. Shteen, please. | 我想请石汀医生作证 |
[1:16:56] | Dr. Shteen, as Mrs. Reardon’s psychiatrist, | 石汀医生 作为里尔登夫人的心理医生 |
[1:16:58] | do you find that her husband poses a threat to her life? | 你认为她丈夫是否对她的生命有威胁 |
[1:17:01] | I’ve thought so for some time. | 我有时会这么想 |
[1:17:03] | Mrs. Reardon has been seeing me for several years… | 里尔登夫人来我这咨询很多年了 |
[1:17:07] | and on many occasions, | 很多次 |
[1:17:08] | she’s had visible and very alarming bruises. | 她身上都有可见的惊人淤青 |
[1:17:13] | When I asked her about them, she said that her husband hit her. | 当我问起的时候 她说是他丈夫打的 |
[1:17:16] | – That’s bullshit. – Mr. Reardon. | -一派胡言 -里尔登先生 |
[1:17:20] | I’ve advised Lena | 我建议莉娜 |
[1:17:22] | frequently to go and see the police. | 时常去寻求警察帮助 |
[1:17:26] | So when this latest incident occurred… | 所以当最近这起事件发生时… |
[1:17:30] | Your Honor, may I? | 法官阁下 我可以看看吗 |
[1:17:51] | I told you before I never hit that high. | 我跟你说过 我从没打那么重 |
[1:17:53] | – She’s done this to herself. – I’ll take care of it. | -这是她自己打的 -交给我吧 |
[1:17:55] | It’s a fucking frame-up. | 这就是陷害 |
[1:17:59] | Then Mr. Reardon’s accusations about you and his wife… | 关于里尔登先生对你和他妻子的控告… |
[1:18:03] | Look, I’m an asshole, Your Honor. | 我是个混蛋 法官阁下 |
[1:18:05] | Can I say that? | 我能这么说吗 |
[1:18:08] | All right, see. I’ve always been an asshole, but this… | 我一直是个混蛋 但这个… |
[1:18:12] | Even if Lena wanted me… | 即使莉娜想要我… |
[1:18:16] | I probably couldn’t resist, to be honest. | 说实话 我可能无法拒绝 |
[1:18:19] | Once I could have. I mean, look at her. | 一次还有可能 你看她那么美 |
[1:18:22] | But to carry on this long? | 但这么长时间 |
[1:18:27] | Ray is my friend. | 雷是我的朋友 |
[1:18:31] | Besides, every Wednesday afternoon for the last ten years – | 此外 过去十年每周三的下午 |
[1:18:34] | I’ve played golf. | 我都在打高尔夫球 |
[1:18:38] | I brought some letters from my golf buddies. | 我带了一些球友的信 |
[1:18:42] | Some… | 一些… |
[1:18:49] | And these bruises, have you seen them before? | 这些淤青 你见过吗 |
[1:18:52] | Sure. | 当然 |
[1:18:53] | And are you aware of any other examples of violence. | 你是否注意到其他暴力事件 |
[1:18:55] | Particularly towards women? | 特别是针对女性的吗 |
[1:19:00] | What was that? | 怎么了 |
[1:19:04] | Ray’s first wife Martha – when they broke up, | 雷的第一任妻子玛莎 他们分手时 |
[1:19:05] | he slapped her. | 他扇了她耳光 |
[1:19:15] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:19:18] | Your Honor, that was 4 and 1/2 years ago. | 法官阁下 那已经四年半前的事了 |
[1:19:22] | So noted. Counselor. | 知道了 律师先生 |
[1:19:24] | And your name. | 你叫什么 |
[1:19:26] | Debby Tribbium. | 黛比·崔碧姆 |
[1:19:27] | And what is your relationship? | 你与该案有何关系 |
[1:19:29] | I’m just… I’m a friend of Lena’s from dance class. | 我只是…我是莉娜舞蹈课上的朋友 |
[1:19:34] | And she calls me on the phone sometimes. | 她有时候会给我打电话 |
[1:19:36] | Have you met Mr. Reardon? | 你见过里尔登先生吗 |
[1:19:38] | Sure, a couple of times. | 当然 有几次 |
[1:19:40] | I had dinner there. | 我在他们家吃过饭 |
[1:19:42] | Once I dropped by. | 有次我去串门 |
[1:19:44] | She’s lying. I’ve never met her. | 她在撒谎 我从没见过她 |
[1:19:44] | She’s a fucking temp. | 她是个该死的临时演员 |
[1:19:46] | Debby, do you work for a temporary agency? | 黛比 你是临时工吗 |
[1:19:51] | – Excuse me? – Do you? | -什么 -你是吗 |
[1:19:54] | I own a cookie shop on the North side. | 我在城北开了家甜点店 |
[1:19:56] | Chocolate chip, oatmeal raisin. | 巧克力饼干 燕麦葡萄干饼干 |
[1:19:59] | Okay, then. Describe the Reardons’ apartment. | 好吧 请描述里尔登夫妇的公寓 |
[1:20:03] | It’s a penthouse apartment with cathedral ceilings. | 是顶层公寓 大教堂天花板 |
[1:20:10] | The living room is on the right, kitchen’s on the left and… | 客厅在右边 厨房在左边… |
[1:20:13] | All right. | 行了 |
[1:20:18] | Mr. Reardon. You’re a distinguished architect – | 里尔登先生 你是名杰出的建筑师 |
[1:20:20] | without a blemish on your record. | 没有前科 |
[1:20:21] | There’s no history of mental illness. | 也没有精神病史 |
[1:20:23] | I’m sane, Your Honor. | 我没疯 法官阁下 |
[1:20:25] | You look sane. You sound sane, sir. | 你看起来听起来都没疯 |
[1:20:28] | But everything you say seems to be a delusion. | 但你所说的一切似乎都是幻觉 |
[1:20:31] | Frankly, I’d like to believe you. | 坦白讲 我愿意相信你 |
[1:20:33] | But without a witness or some sort of corroboration… | 但没有证人也没有证据 |
[1:20:35] | But, Your Honor. What about her bills? | 可是 法官阁下 她的账单怎么解释 |
[1:20:37] | The Hotel Chanticleer every Wednesday? | 每周三都去雄鸡酒店 |
[1:20:40] | $133. $379. | 133元 379元 |
[1:20:45] | Mrs. Reardon? | 里尔登夫人 |
[1:20:46] | Your Honor, I went to this Hotel Chanticleer. | 法官大人 我去过这个雄鸡酒店了 |
[1:20:48] | And I have a letter from the manager – | 我这有酒店经理的一封信 |
[1:20:50] | saying he’s never seen me before. | 上面说他从未见过我 |
[1:20:52] | That I’m not the Lena Reardon he knows. | 我不是他认识的那个莉娜·里尔登 |
[1:20:54] | Then who’s responsible for these charges? | 那这些账单是谁消费的呢 |
[1:20:57] | I must have used that credit card once or twice and then lost it. | 那张信用卡我用过一两次以后就丢了 |
[1:21:00] | I didn’t realize it was missing until a few days ago. | 我直到最近才发现 |
[1:21:03] | I called the company, | 我打电话问过公司 |
[1:21:04] | and they sent over copies of the charges. | 他们给我寄来了消费清单 |
[1:21:05] | If you’d like to compare signatures. | 如果您想对比签名 |
[1:21:09] | – That’s not necessary. – What?! | -不必了 -什么 |
[1:21:11] | – I’m sorry, Mr. Reardon. – You’re sorry? | -很抱歉 里尔登先生 -抱歉 |
[1:21:14] | – You’re sorry? – Relax. | -就一句抱歉 -别激动 |
[1:21:16] | This is my life we’re talking about. | 这可是我的人生 |
[1:21:17] | I’m aware of that, sir. | 我知道 先生 |
[1:21:18] | And I’m doing you a favor. | 而且我这是在帮你 |
[1:21:20] | If you weren’t in this hospital, | 如果你不是在这家医院里 |
[1:21:21] | your wife could have put you in jail. | 你妻子大可让你去坐牢 |
[1:21:24] | But this is not what this is about. | 但问题不在这 |
[1:21:26] | Don’t you see what she’s doing? | 你没看出来她想干嘛吗 |
[1:21:27] | She’s stolen my children. | 她偷了我的孩子 |
[1:21:29] | She’s stolen my house. | 偷了我的房子 |
[1:21:30] | And she’s manipulating you. | 而且她在操纵你 |
[1:21:32] | Mr. Reardon, that’s enough. | 里尔登先生 够了 |
[1:21:34] | – Get your fucking hands off me. – I’m warning you, sir. | -别碰我 -我警告你 先生 |
[1:21:37] | Fuck you. All right? | 去死吧 |
[1:21:38] | You’ve already made up your fucking mind. | 你他妈早就决定了 |
[1:21:40] | Very well, then. | 那好吧 |
[1:21:42] | – Proceed. – Just watch it. | -继续 -看看吧 |
[1:21:46] | You have no idea who you’re dealing with. | 你根本不知道你对付的是什么人 |
[1:21:48] | She lies to me, | 她骗了我 |
[1:21:50] | and she tells a different lie to you. | 又变着法子欺骗你 |
[1:21:51] | I’d be happy to take a polygraph test. | 我很乐意进行测谎试验 |
[1:21:53] | You’re fucking right she’d take it. She’d pass, too, | 她当然会接受 她也能通过 |
[1:21:55] | some fucking machine, ’cause she is a machine. | 什么破机器的测试 因为她就是一台机器 |
[1:21:56] | Mr. Reardon. | 里尔登先生 |
[1:21:57] | I’m a machine. You married me. | 我是机器 可你娶了我 |
[1:21:59] | I married you. And I loved you. | 我娶了你 而且我爱你 |
[1:22:00] | And you’re fucking killing me! | 可你却想搞死我 |
[1:22:03] | Get your hands off me. | 别碰我 |
[1:22:06] | – Your Honor, please. – I am not that dumb. | -法官阁下 拜托 -我没那么傻 |
[1:22:13] | Here. Take this. | 这个给你 |
[1:22:17] | They don’t let us wear these in here. | 这里不让穿这些 |
[1:22:19] | Get your fucking hands off me, you son of a bitch. | 该死的把你的手拿开 你个混蛋 |
[1:22:29] | How we doing today, Ray? | 今天怎么样 雷 |
[1:22:40] | God bless pharmaceuticals. | 吃药万岁 |
[1:22:45] | Know what my daddy says? | 知道我爸怎么说吗 |
[1:22:51] | My daddy says there are no accidents. | 我爸说世上没有意外 |
[1:22:54] | That we all get exactly what we want. | 我们得到的就是我们想要的 |
[1:22:57] | Your daddy’s wrong. | 你爸说错了 |
[1:23:00] | Talk about it. | 谁说不是呢 |
[1:23:05] | Family makes you crazy… | 家庭让你发疯 |
[1:23:08] | and friends ease the pain. | 朋友为你平抚伤痛 |
[1:23:12] | Right, John? | 是吧 约翰 |
[1:23:13] | Yeah. That’s what friends are for. | 是啊 这就是朋友的意义所在 |
[1:23:17] | That’s what fr… | 这正是… |
[1:23:20] | friends… | 朋友 |
[1:23:58] | It’s Ray. Visit me soon. | 我是雷 马上来看我 |
[1:24:00] | Don’t tell anybody you’re coming. | 不要告诉任何人 |
[1:24:11] | Go to bed. | 回去睡觉 |
[1:24:41] | Ray. | 雷 |
[1:24:44] | Ray, it’s Elaine. | 雷 我是伊莱恩 |
[1:24:47] | I’m here. | 我来了 |
[1:24:51] | Is it all right if I take him outside? | 我带他出去可以吗 |
[1:24:53] | You’re safe. | 没事的 |
[1:24:54] | With the drugs he’s on, | 他吃着那些药 |
[1:24:55] | he couldn’t hurt a fly in December. | 简直手无缚鸡之力 |
[1:24:59] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[1:25:01] | You called me, right? | 是你打电话给我的吧 |
[1:25:03] | I’m sure it was you. | 我知道是你 |
[1:25:05] | Well, look. I’ve been doing some work on my own – | 听着 我一直在努力 |
[1:25:09] | to get you out of here. | 想办法把你弄出去 |
[1:25:10] | But this is a very weird legal area. | 但这个法律领域真是棘手 |
[1:25:14] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你来 |
[1:25:16] | You know why I’m in here, right? | 你知道我为什么被关在这吧 |
[1:25:19] | I was wrong about Norman. And I think it was Larry. | 我误会诺曼了 应该是拉里 |
[1:25:22] | – What was Larry? – Larry’s been fucking Lena. | -拉里怎么了 -他和莉娜有一腿 |
[1:25:25] | Is that possible for a long time, four or five years? | 有没有可能他俩搞在一起四五年了 |
[1:25:29] | It’s possible, but I… | 有可能 可是我… |
[1:25:33] | It’s more than possible. It explains… | 非常有可能 这可以解释 |
[1:25:38] | It would explain… | 这就解释得通… |
[1:25:40] | I think the two of them are trying to get my money. | 我想他俩想联手骗走我的钱 |
[1:25:43] | And go to New Zealand. | 然后跑去新西兰 |
[1:25:46] | What? | 什么 |
[1:25:48] | What? | 什么 |
[1:25:50] | He bought a house in New Zealand without my knowledge. | 他背着我在新西兰买了套房子 |
[1:25:55] | It was a down payment we couldn’t afford. | 首付昂贵 我们根本付不起 |
[1:25:57] | And when I found out about it – | 被我发现的时候 |
[1:25:58] | he told me it was some kind of an investment. | 他说是搞投资弄来的钱 |
[1:26:06] | Don’t ever tell him you know. | 别告诉他你知道了 |
[1:26:09] | I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[1:26:11] | Make his life misery. | 让他痛不欲生 |
[1:26:14] | Believe me. | 相信我 |
[1:26:23] | I want to retain your legal services. | 我想寻求你的法律意见 |
[1:26:25] | Is there any way you can be forced to reveal this conversation? | 你会不会被逼吐露出我们这次对话 |
[1:26:28] | – No. – Good. | -不会 -好的 |
[1:26:30] | Then tell me if this will work. | 告诉我这个办法是否可以 |
[1:26:33] | What? | 什么 |
[1:26:38] | Lena, it’s Elaine. | 莉娜 我是伊莱恩 |
[1:26:39] | I’m out here visiting Ray. | 我来看望雷了 |
[1:26:42] | No, he’s sedated. | 没 他服了镇静剂 |
[1:26:44] | He’s silent. | 非常安静 |
[1:26:45] | But he did say this one thing. | 不过他确实说了一件事 |
[1:26:48] | He said you made a mistake. | 他说你犯了个错误 |
[1:26:52] | I don’t know. But he kept repeating it. | 我不懂 但他反复说个不停 |
[1:26:55] | He said you made a big mistake. | 他说你犯了个大错 |
[1:26:58] | You forgot something. | 你忘了点事 |
[1:27:01] | Yeah, that was all. | 是的 就这些 |
[1:27:04] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:27:07] | Yeah. You too. | 好的 你也是 |
[1:27:12] | I don’t know, Ray. Maybe, maybe not. | 说不准 雷 也许可以 也许不行 |
[1:27:16] | Okay. Ray. I’ll see you soon. | 好了 雷 回头见 |
[1:27:21] | Good luck. | 好运 |
[1:27:37] | Billy? | 比利 |
[1:27:39] | Billy, wake up. | 比利 醒醒 |
[1:27:41] | Talk about it. | 说吧 |
[1:27:44] | What’s my name? | 我叫什么名字 |
[1:27:47] | – John? – What’s your name? | -约翰 -你叫什么名字 |
[1:27:50] | – John. – Do you want $100? | -约翰 -你想不想要一百块 |
[1:27:54] | – American money? – You bet. | -美元吗 -当然 |
[1:27:56] | I’ll remind you every night. | 我每晚都会提醒你 |
[1:27:59] | And one day I’ll tap you on the knee | 有一天当我轻敲你的膝盖 |
[1:28:02] | and you’ll know what to do, okay? | 你就知道要怎么做了 好吗 |
[1:28:05] | Okay, John. | 好的 约翰 |
[1:28:37] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[1:28:38] | I’m right as rain. Ready as Robert. | 身体健康 万事俱备 |
[1:28:42] | Don’t worry about me, John. | 别担心我 约翰 |
[1:28:52] | He’s over there. | 他在那 |
[1:29:05] | Ray? | 雷 |
[1:29:08] | That’s how he is. | 就是这样了 |
[1:29:18] | Go ahead. | 去吧 |
[1:29:57] | – Timber! – Jesus, Billy! | -廷贝尔 -天啊 比利 |
[1:30:00] | Who woke you up? Get off of me! | 谁刺激你了 给我下去 |
[1:30:02] | Get off of me! | 下去 |
[1:30:10] | Your old boyfriend Buddy. | 你的前男友巴迪 |
[1:30:11] | His father had his mother committed. | 他父亲让他母亲成了精神病 |
[1:30:13] | Is that where you got the idea? | 你是从那获得的灵感吗 |
[1:30:16] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[1:30:18] | So everything was planned? | 所以一切都是计划好的吗 |
[1:30:23] | Well done. | 干得漂亮 |
[1:30:34] | I just think it’s wonderful that you’ve come. | 你来了我真是非常高兴 |
[1:30:36] | Thank you so, so much. | 太感谢了 |
[1:30:39] | I came because of some bullshit you told Elaine. | 我来是因为你跟伊莱恩说的什么屁话 |
[1:30:41] | There’s a flaw in my plan? | 我的计划有漏洞 |
[1:30:42] | Speaking of plans. I must ask – | 说到计划 我得问一下 |
[1:30:44] | are you really going to New Zealand with Larry? | 你真要和拉里移居新西兰吗 |
[1:30:47] | Larry? | 拉里 |
[1:30:49] | When I’m done with him, he’ll wish he was you. | 等我搞定他 他会巴不得自己是你 |
[1:30:51] | What are you gonna do with my kids? | 我的孩子们怎么办 |
[1:30:54] | Take your kids away from you and tell them you died. | 把孩子从你身边抢走 告诉他们你死了 |
[1:30:55] | – Or maybe I’ll just leave them. – I don’t think so. | -或者干脆抛弃掉 -我不这么认为 |
[1:30:59] | You still don’t have the faintest clue who I am or what I do. | 你对我是谁 做了什么仍然毫无头绪 |
[1:31:01] | Likewise. | 你也是 |
[1:31:05] | God, you are so beautiful. | 天 你真的好美 |
[1:31:07] | Ravishing. | 令人陶醉 |
[1:31:10] | – You okay? – Never better. | -你没事吧 -从没这么好过 |
[1:31:15] | Never, never better. | 从来没有这么好过 |
[1:31:34] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[1:31:37] | This is the last time we’re gonna see each other, right? | 这会是我们最后一次相见了吧 |
[1:31:40] | Right. | 没错 |
[1:31:42] | I want to thank you with all sincerity. | 我想真心地谢谢你 |
[1:31:44] | I’ve been sleepwalking my whole life. | 我的一生如同梦游 |
[1:31:46] | And you’ve woken me up. And I feel alive now. | 是你唤醒了我 我现在觉得生龙活虎 |
[1:31:50] | You’re fucked. | 你糟透了 |
[1:31:51] | Yes, but I’m alive and inspired. | 没错 但我充满活力 欢欣鼓舞 |
[1:31:53] | You saw your plan with such clarity, such ruthlessness. | 你如此清晰冷酷地执行着计划 |
[1:31:57] | – Well done. – Let me go. | -干的好 -放开我 |
[1:31:58] | – No. – I’ll scream. | -不 -我要叫了 |
[1:32:01] | – No, you won’t. – Why won’t I? | -不 你不会的 -我为什么不会 |
[1:32:03] | ‘Cause everyone will come running. | 因为人们会闻声而来 |
[1:32:04] | And you won’t get it. | 你就得不到了 |
[1:32:08] | Get what? | 得到什么 |
[1:32:10] | What you want… | 你想要的 |
[1:32:12] | What you deserve. | 你应该知道的 |
[1:32:16] | And you deserve to know the flaw in your plan. | 你理应知道你计划里的漏洞 |
[1:32:21] | You were so good at it. | 你如此擅长 |
[1:32:26] | And you might want to do it again. | 没准想要故技重施呢 |
[1:32:33] | Okay, tell me. | 好 告诉我 |
[1:32:39] | – Kiss me first. – What? | -先吻我 -什么 |
[1:32:43] | Kiss me, and I’ll tell. | 吻我 我就告诉你 |
[1:32:46] | Only it has to be a real kiss… | 但必须是真心实意的吻 |
[1:32:49] | something to remember. | 能够让我铭记 |
[1:32:56] | We don’t need Oscar. | 不用找奥斯卡 |
[1:32:58] | We don’t need anyone. | 我们不需要任何人 |
[1:33:03] | Kiss me… | 吻我 |
[1:33:06] | then I’ll release you. | 我就放了你 |
[1:33:19] | Who are you, Lena? | 你是谁 莉娜 |
[1:33:27] | Who will you be when you die? | 当你死亡时你会是谁 |
[1:33:31] | – You don’t have the guts. – Don’t I? | -你没那个胆 -我没有吗 |
[1:33:34] | No, Ray. You’re too practical. | 没有 雷 你太实际了 |
[1:33:36] | What about the consequences? | 想想后果 |
[1:33:38] | There are no consequences. | 没有后果 |
[1:33:40] | That’s the flaw in your plan. | 这就是你计划里的漏洞 |
[1:33:44] | I’m crazy. | 我疯了 |
[1:33:47] | You’ve driven me crazy. | 你把我逼疯了 |
[1:33:48] | That was the whole idea. | 最终目的正是如此 |
[1:33:51] | Crazy people aren’t responsible. | 疯子不用负责任 |
[1:33:54] | Crazy people aren’t legally responsible. | 疯子不用负法律责任 |
[1:34:01] | Not guilty by reason of insanity. | 因精神错乱被判无罪 |
[1:34:03] | In a year I’ll be sane again | 一年以后我会回归正常 |
[1:34:06] | and they’ll have to let me out. | 他们就会放我出去 |