英文名称:Dreamland
年代:2020
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:51] | This is my half-brother’s story. | 这是我同母异父哥哥的故事 |
[00:55] | I tell it because it’s all I can do | 我讲述这个故事是因为事已至此 |
[00:58] | with the way things turned out. | 讲述是我唯一能做的了 |
[01:02] | Eugene left me with something more important than | 尤金给我留下了一些比任何事实 |
[01:05] | any of the facts. | 都更重要的东西 |
[01:08] | Now, first thing people get wrong about his story | 第一个人们弄错的地方 |
[01:12] | is the beginning. | 是他故事的开端 |
[01:14] | It didn’t start with the Wells lady. | 故事并不是从那位威尔斯女士开始的 |
[01:17] | It started with the first train full of homesteaders. | 而是始于第一列载满定居移民的火车 |
[01:23] | Amongst the heartbroken fearful | 在那天抵达俾斯麦的 |
[01:25] | who arrived in Bismark on that day | 伤心忧虑的人们中 |
[01:27] | were John, Olivia and Eugene Baker. | 就有贝克家的约翰 奥莉维亚和尤金 |
[01:34] | The Bakers had moved their lives West | 贝克一家是因为当初美好前景的许诺 |
[01:36] | into the Great Plains, on a promise. | 才迁往西部来到大平原地区的 |
[01:39] | A promise that now looked as rotten as the dirt they stood on. | 如今那许诺已如这片土地一样破烂 |
[01:45] | They prayed for rain | 他们祈祷下雨 |
[01:46] | and began to build a new life up from scratch. | 从零开始建立新生活 |
[01:50] | But John wasn’t convinced. | 但约翰始终心存疑虑 |
[01:56] | He believed there was something cursed about this land. | 他觉得这是一片受诅咒的土地 |
[02:01] | Over the next years, John’s drinking worsened… | 接下来的几年里 约翰的酗酒愈发严重 |
[02:04] | …and he became paranoid. | 他陷入了妄想 |
[02:06] | His mind filled with visions of some other life… | 他的脑中充斥着另一种生活的幻象 |
[02:10] | where he could live in God’s grace again. | 在那里 他又可以生活在上帝的荣光之下 |
[02:14] | And just like that, when Eugene was five years old, | 就这样 在尤金五岁时 |
[02:18] | he lost his father. | 他失去了他的父亲 |
[02:19] | “You’re just leaving?” | “你就这么走了吗” |
[02:22] | An absence was created | 父亲的缺失 |
[02:24] | that would haunt him for the rest of his life. | 将困扰他的余生 |
[02:29] | Eugene only ever got one postcard from his father. | 尤金只收到过一张他父亲寄来的明信片 |
[02:33] | In it, John claimed he had found the eye of God | 约翰在上面说他已经在世上最美丽的地方 |
[02:37] | in the most beautiful place on Earth, | 找到了上帝之眼 |
[02:40] | the Gulf Coast of Mexico. | 墨西哥湾海岸 |
[02:44] | Olivia quickly tried to fill that absence in Eugene’s life, | 奥莉维亚很快试图填补尤金生命里的空缺 |
[02:48] | and a year later she married George Evans, | 一年后 她嫁给了乔治·埃文斯 |
[02:51] | a county deputy, farmer and my father. | 他是县警局副警长 农民 也是我的父亲 |
[02:56] | But John Baker and the world he wrote about | 但约翰·贝克和他描述的世界 |
[02:58] | were never far from my brother’s mind. | 一直盘旋在我哥哥的脑海里 |
[03:02] | He wondered what his father had really found out there. | 他想知道他的父亲到底在外面找到了什么 |
[03:09] | Then, when Eugene was 17, | 然后在尤金十七岁时 |
[03:12] | something else took his attention. | 有其他的事情引起了他的注意 |
[03:18] | All of ours, for that matter. | 其实是我们所有人的注意 |
[03:24] | Just like the curse John had spoken of, | 就和约翰念叨过的诅咒一样 |
[03:27] | the land turned on us. | 这片土地背弃了我们 |
[03:29] | “My fellow Americans, I have been on a journey to nine states.” | “我的美国同胞们 我去过九个州” |
[03:33] | Fourteen storms hit Bismark in the first year. | 在第一年 十四场沙暴袭击了俾斯麦 |
[03:36] | “I saw a group of families who had lost their wheat crops, | “我看到了许多麦田和玉米地 |
[03:39] | lost their corn crops, | 被破坏的人家 |
[03:41] | basically withered without food.” | 庄稼几乎颗粒无收” |
[03:43] | The more we tried to start over, | 我们越是努力重来 |
[03:46] | the worse they got. | 事情就变得越糟 |
[03:47] | And the banks came for Bismark. | 银行也派人到俾斯麦来催债 |
[03:53] | Crazy preachers would scream about God and salvation, | 疯狂的传教士叫嚷着上帝和救赎 |
[03:57] | while families did the only thing they still could… | 大家能做的也唯有祈祷 |
[04:02] | …until they couldn’t even do that anymore. | 直到大家连祈祷都做不到了 |
[04:06] | Eugene hid away in the abandoned family barn. | 尤金躲在家里的废弃谷仓中 |
[04:11] | He would daydream about his destiny, | 做着自己命运的白日梦 |
[04:13] | fantasizing about a life like his heroes… | 幻想着过上和他读到的那些 |
[04:18] | …the outlaws and adventurers he read about. | 法外之徒和冒险家一样的生活 |
[04:22] | Phoebe! | 菲比 |
[04:26] | I suppose no one warned Eugene about what can happen | 我想没人警告过尤金若是梦想一件事太过 |
[04:30] | when you dream about something so much. | 最后会发生什么 |
[04:40] | That’s how Allison Wells entered this story… | 艾莉森·威尔斯就是那样闯进这个故事的 |
[04:47] | …like a bat out of hell… | 像一只来自地狱的蝙蝠 |
[04:50] | headed straight… | 一头撞向 |
[04:53] | for my brother. | 我的哥哥 |
[05:11] | Roadblock for me, would you? | 掩护我 好吗 |
[05:35] | Look at this cold bastard. | 看看这个冷血杂种 |
[05:38] | I bet he’d be in bed with a different broad | 要是真有他这么个人 |
[05:39] | every night if he were real. | 我赌他每晚睡的都是不同的婆娘 |
[05:41] | I bet he knows exactly the right thing to say to a girl | 他肯定知道该和女孩说什么话 |
[05:43] | to make her crazy. | 能让她们疯狂 |
[05:45] | That’s all it takes really… words. | 真的就只需 几句话 |
[05:48] | Unless you live in a dead old town like this… | 除非你是住在这种死气沉沉的老镇子上 |
[05:50] | Amen to that. | 真是上帝保佑了 |
[05:53] | Hey, what’s going on? | 前面怎么了 |
[05:55] | Harold, he’ll tell you all about it. | 哈洛德 他会告诉你所有情况的 |
[05:57] | Check it out? | 去看看吗 |
[05:58] | All right, folks, we got some things need to be said. | 好了各位 我们有重要的事要说 |
[06:02] | So, y’all quiet down now so that they can be heard. | 所以现在请大家安静 这样才能听清楚 |
[06:05] | Ma’am? | 夫人 |
[06:06] | During their raid on a Missouri bank, | 在他们抢劫密苏里的一家银行时 |
[06:09] | the thief and murderer, Allison Wells, | 劫匪杀人犯 艾莉森·威尔斯 |
[06:12] | sent a nine-year-old little girl to heaven. | 让一个九岁小女孩上了天堂 |
[06:15] | Nine years old. | 九岁啊 |
[06:17] | And that was just one of five human souls | 而那只是那天失去性命的 |
[06:20] | that were taken on that day. | 五个人之一 |
[06:24] | If you see this woman, | 如果见到这个女人 |
[06:26] | do not confront her. | 不要和她正面交锋 |
[06:28] | She will not hesitate to take another life. | 她绝不会犹豫再取走另一条人命 |
[06:32] | Now, all and all, she’s just one little lady | 总而言之 她不过是个身后追着 |
[06:34] | with half the Texas law enforcement trying to find her. | 德州一半警力的小女人 |
[06:38] | And find her we shall. | 而我们一定会找到她的 |
[06:40] | Is this real, this reward? | 是真的吗 这个赏金 |
[06:42] | Ten thousand dollars if we find her? | 若我们找到她就能拿到一万美元吗 |
[06:47] | You’re Deputy Evans’ boy, ain’t you? | 你是埃文斯副警长的儿子 对吧 |
[06:50] | Yes, sir. He’s my stepfather. | 是的 先生 他是我继父 |
[06:52] | Well, I appreciate your interest, son, | 感谢你的关注 孩子 |
[06:55] | but we’ve already got all the help we need | 但我们已从埃文斯家得到了 |
[06:57] | from the Evans family, so just run on home. | 足够的帮助 所以快回家吧 |
[07:01] | Search party meeting at church after the service. | 礼拜之后 搜捕队在教堂集合 |
[07:04] | God and coincidence cannot occupy the same Earth. | 上帝和巧合不会出现在同一片土地上 |
[07:10] | We know this, ladies and gentlemen, | 我们都知道 女士们 先生们 |
[07:12] | for where there is a sign, there is the hand of God. | 有预兆的地方 就有上帝的手 |
[07:16] | And our community is under his palm now. | 而我们的社区此刻就在祂的掌下 |
[07:20] | And now we see why… | 现在我们就明白了为什么 |
[07:22] | women like Allison Wells | 像艾莉森·威尔斯这种女人 |
[07:26] | Eugene. | 尤金 |
[07:33] | What a drag. | 真够闷了 |
[07:36] | Ready to go? | 准备好走了吗 |
[07:39] | Eugene? | 尤金 |
[07:41] | Hey, Joe. | 嘿 乔 |
[07:45] | – I want you at home today. – Why? | -我要你今天待在家里 -为什么 |
[07:46] | With that Wells lady on the loose, | 那个威尔斯女士还没抓到 |
[07:48] | it’s not safe around these parts. | 现在附近不安全 |
[07:50] | We’re going with the search party, Ma. | 我们是和搜查队一起行动的 妈 |
[07:53] | We’ll be safe. | 很安全的 |
[07:56] | We’ll look after each other, all right? | 我们会互相照顾的 好吗 |
[07:58] | You have my word. | 我向你保证 |
[08:00] | Home by dark. | 天黑前回来 |
[08:01] | – Yes, ma’am. – And stick together. | -是 夫人 -不要单独行动 |
[08:03] | Give me that. | 给我 |
[08:06] | – Can I come? – No, you cannot. | -我能去吗 -不 你不行 |
[08:07] | – By dark. – Yeah. | -天黑前 -好 |
[08:10] | Can you even imagine having that much money? | 你能想像拥有那么大一笔钱吗 |
[08:13] | I sure as hell can. Can’t you? | 我当然能了 你不能吗 |
[08:16] | No, not really. | 不 想像不来 |
[08:18] | I bet you actually can’t neither. | 我赌你也想像不来 |
[08:21] | Fighting words, Evans. | 你在挑衅 埃文斯 |
[08:23] | Hell, you best give me your share so as I don’t whup ya. | 你最好把你那份也给我 不然看我不抽你 |
[08:25] | I will die of laughing before you whip me, boy. | 在你抽我之前我早笑死了 小子 |
[08:35] | Think we’ll find her dead? | 你觉得会不会我们找到她时她已经死了 |
[08:37] | I don’t know. Probably. | 不知道 可能吧 |
[08:45] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[08:48] | – Hey? What’s the matter? – Nothing. | -怎么了 -没事 |
[08:51] | Come on, tell me. What’s up? | 好了 告诉我 出什么事了 |
[08:56] | We’re going to California. | 我们要去加州了 |
[09:01] | They told us this morning. | 他们今早告诉我的 |
[09:03] | Said we are giving up on Texas. | 说是我们放弃德州了 |
[09:06] | Shit, man. | 干 |
[09:08] | How long you going for? | 你要去多久 |
[09:10] | Well, forever. | 永远不回来了 |
[09:13] | I mean, when you think about it, why would we come back? | 你想想啊 我们为什么要回来 |
[09:23] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:27] | Guess you’ll have to find someone else to bitch to. | 我想你得去找别人发牢骚了 |
[09:31] | Ain’t no one I’d rather bitch to than you, Garza. | 比起别人我还是更喜欢和你说 加扎 |
[09:36] | – Can you handle that? – Let go, you jackass! | -这招怎么样 -放开我 混蛋 |
[09:39] | No. I gotta get it in before you go. | 不 趁你没走我得好好整整你 |
[09:40] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[09:42] | Come get me! Come get me! | 来抓我啊 来抓我 |
[09:44] | I’m gonna miss you, buddy. | 我会想你的 兄弟 |
[09:47] | Come on! Come on! | 来啊来啊 |
[09:49] | Let’s go! | 快来 |
[09:57] | What you gonna do? | 你要干什么 |
[10:01] | I’m faster than you, boy. | 我比你快 小子 |
[10:03] | I always have been. | 我一直比你快 |
[10:15] | You really think we’re going to find her in all this? | 你真觉得我们这样就能找到她吗 |
[10:19] | It’s worth a try. | 值得一试 |
[10:39] | I said “before dark.” | 我说了”天黑之前” |
[10:43] | George wants to talk to you. | 乔治想跟你谈谈 |
[10:45] | You’re in trouble. | 你有麻烦了 |
[11:03] | You wanted to see me? | 你要见我吗 |
[11:11] | A mother’s word… is law. | 母亲的话 就是铁律 |
[11:16] | When a mother tells a son to do something, he does it. | 当一位母亲让她儿子做什么时 他要照做 |
[11:20] | Always. | 一直都要 |
[11:22] | That’s how families work. | 这就是家庭 |
[11:25] | Good times and bad. | 不管生活是好还是坏 |
[11:30] | We understand each other? | 听明白了吗 |
[11:34] | Yeah. Yes, sir. | 是 是的先生 |
[11:40] | What you got there? | 你拿的是什么 |
[11:43] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[11:44] | Do us both a favor. | 帮我们俩一个忙 |
[11:45] | Don’t act like you think I’m stupid. | 别表现得你觉得我很蠢一样 |
[11:56] | What money from what job | 你是用干什么工作挣的钱 |
[11:59] | did you pay for that garbage? | 买的那本垃圾 |
[12:04] | See, your mother may let you off easy, but I can’t. | 你妈可能会轻易放过你 但我不能 |
[12:08] | There’s no room for boys in this family anymore. | 这个家里再没有男孩的位置了 |
[12:12] | Think about that. | 你想想吧 |
[12:16] | Wash up. | 去洗漱吧 |
[12:34] | Lights out. | 熄灯了 |
[13:36] | Don’t make a sound. | 不要出声 |
[13:41] | Don’t! | 不要 |
[14:02] | It’s yours if you want it. | 如果你想要的话它就是你的了 |
[14:14] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[14:21] | – I’m Allison. – I know who you are. | -我是艾莉森 -我知道你是谁 |
[14:24] | Well, then it’s only fair that I know who you are. | 那我得知道你是谁才算公平 |
[14:29] | Eugene. | 尤金 |
[14:31] | Eugene. | 尤金 |
[14:35] | That’s a smart name. | 名字不错 |
[14:41] | Ain’t that you? Huh? | 这上面的人是你 对吧 |
[14:45] | They said you was a killer. | 他们说你是个杀人犯 |
[14:46] | I’m not a killer. | 我不是杀人犯 |
[14:54] | Eugene… | 尤金 |
[14:57] | I’m gonna be real frank with you. | 我坦白跟你说吧 |
[14:59] | I’m trying to maintain composure, | 我也想保持镇定 |
[15:01] | but this hole in my leg is hurting like a motherfucker right now. | 但我腿上的这个洞现在痛得要死 |
[15:06] | So, if you help me, I’ll tell you everything. | 所以如果你帮我 我就告诉你所有的事 |
[15:09] | Listen to me. Eugene, listen to me. | 听我说 尤金 听我说 |
[15:14] | I’m not a killer. | 我不是杀人犯 |
[15:19] | You still wouldn’t believe my story. | 你不会相信我的故事的 |
[15:28] | Just like one of these books. | 就像那些书里的一样 |
[15:34] | Except I’m the man in the hat. | 不过我是那个戴着帽子的人 |
[15:45] | Not bad. | 不错啊 |
[15:53] | Oh, Jesus. | 噢 天呐 |
[15:55] | Looks worse than it is. | 没有看起来那么糟 |
[15:57] | All right. | 好了 |
[15:58] | Got steady hands, kid? | 你的手很稳吧 小子 |
[16:00] | I think you should see a doctor or something. | 我觉得你应该去看医生或者什么的 |
[16:01] | No, no, no. You’re my doctor now, okay? | 不不不 你现在就是我的医生 好吗 |
[16:04] | Dr. Eugene. | 尤金医生 |
[16:06] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[16:08] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:09] | Okay. Clean your hands with that. | 好 用那个把你的手消一下毒 |
[16:16] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:17] | Everything’s gonna be fine, all right? | 一切都会没事的 好吗 |
[16:20] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:21] | Get the tweezers. Clean them. | 现在拿起镊子 清理伤口 |
[16:26] | Okay. | 没事的 |
[16:30] | You sure you didn’t kill nobody? | 你确定你没有杀任何人吗 |
[16:36] | No. | 我没有 |
[16:39] | – Okay. – All right. | -好吧 -好了 |
[16:43] | Get the, uh… | 用那个 |
[16:45] | rinse the alcohol on | 用酒冲洗一下 |
[16:46] | right smack on it. Just pour it all on. | 直接倒上去吧 |
[16:54] | Holy shit! | 靠 |
[16:57] | Holy shit! | 靠 |
[17:01] | Okay. | 好了 |
[17:03] | Give me the flashlight. | 把手电筒给我 |
[17:05] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:07] | Can you see the bullet? | 你能看见子弹吗 |
[17:10] | Yeah, yeah. I think so. | 能 我觉得我看到了 |
[17:12] | Okay, take it out. | 好 把它取出来吧 |
[17:15] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[17:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:20] | Uh, think of something nice. | 想些美好的事 |
[17:25] | Okay. Okay. | 好了 好了 |
[17:40] | Okay. | 好了 |
[17:48] | Okay. | 好了 |
[17:54] | Okay. Bandage it up. | 好了 把它包扎起来吧 |
[18:03] | – Okay, I’ll hold it on. – Yeah.Hold it. | -我来按着吧 -按着它 |
[18:10] | Okay. | 好了 |
[18:17] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[18:19] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[18:21] | It feels good. | 感觉不错 |
[18:23] | That was amazing. | 你太棒了 |
[18:25] | Uh, you thirsty? | 你渴了吗 |
[18:27] | And he’s a mind reader too. | 而且他还会读心术呢 |
[18:31] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[18:36] | As fate would have it, | 如同命中注定一般 |
[18:38] | Allison had lost her own | 艾莉森在一年前失去了她 |
[18:39] | family and farm in Missouri one year previous. | 在密苏里州的家和农场 |
[18:43] | Her mother and father had both succumbed to pneumonia. | 她的父母都死于肺炎 |
[18:47] | Now, I have no intention of painting Allison Wells as a liar, | 我无意将艾莉森·威尔斯描述成个骗子 |
[18:51] | as others have, | 像别人口中那样 |
[18:53] | but I will say | 但是我得说 |
[18:55] | she understood who her audience was | 她很懂怎么见人说人话 |
[18:58] | and told her story accordingly. | 见鬼说鬼话 |
[19:02] | How old are you? | 你多大了 |
[19:06] | Uh, 25. | 二十五岁 |
[19:15] | You got a girlfriend, Mr. 25? | 你有女朋友吗 二十五岁先生 |
[19:23] | Well… | 好了 |
[19:26] | Park yourself. | 坐下吧 |
[19:27] | I guess I should explain things. | 我想我应该解释一下了 |
[19:36] | I appreciate your caution, kid, but… | 我很欣赏你的谨慎 但是 |
[19:39] | right now, if you wanted, you could break me in two. | 现在若你想的话你随时可以把我劈成两半 |
[20:00] | It’s true I robbed that bank. | 我确实抢了那家银行 |
[20:02] | And it wasn’t the first. | 而且那不是第一次 |
[20:06] | I never killed anybody. | 但我从没杀过任何人 |
[20:13] | Well, if you didn’t, then who did? | 如果不是你杀的 那是谁呢 |
[20:16] | According to the story Allison told Eugene that night, | 根据艾莉森那晚对尤金讲的 |
[20:20] | she was the victim of this whole affair. | 她是这整件事的受害者 |
[20:23] | After her land was taken | 在她的土地被夺走 |
[20:25] | and her family passed, | 她的家人也纷纷离世后 |
[20:26] | she became an outlaw. | 她成为了法外之徒 |
[20:28] | It was her only way of taking something back. | 只有这样做 她才能夺回些东西 |
[20:32] | Which brought her | 所以她就 |
[20:33] | to the Guthrie Plains bank robbery. | 抢劫了格思里平原银行 |
[20:37] | It had been her fourth robbery that month, | 那已是她那个月的第四次抢劫了 |
[20:39] | but it was the first with any loss of life. | 但那是第一次有人丧命 |
[20:42] | The fact, she insisted, was solely the police’s fault. | 她坚持说 真相是 都是警察们的错 |
[20:45] | Those cops, they got scared. | 那些警察 他们胆怯了 |
[20:47] | The second we came out of that bank, they started firing. | 我们一从那家银行出来 他们就开枪了 |
[20:50] | Didn’t matter that there was | 他们根本不管 |
[20:51] | still people on the street | 街上和人行道上 |
[20:51] | and in the sidewalk. | 还有无辜的平民 |
[20:56] | Her claim was a stray bullet from the police | 她声称是警察的一颗流弹 |
[20:59] | ended the life of that innocent little girl. | 结果了那个无辜小女孩的性命 |
[21:13] | It was straight out of one of Eugene’s stories. | 这是尤金直接告诉我的故事之一 |
[21:16] | They are hunting me. | 他们在追杀我 |
[21:17] | Her… | 她 |
[21:18] | stealing back memory from a world | 这段偷回记忆的故事 从这个 |
[21:21] | that had taken everything… | 夺走了她的一切 |
[21:23] | …and left her with nothing… | 什么都没给她留下 |
[21:25] | …and no one. | 什么人都没剩给她的世界 |
[21:27] | That’s why I need you, ’cause I don’t have anyone else. | 所以我需要你 因为我没有别人能依靠了 |
[21:34] | You can stay here as long as you need a room. | 只要你需要你可以一直待在这里 |
[21:37] | – As long as you want. – Thank you. | -你想待多久都可以 -谢谢你 |
[21:45] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[21:47] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[21:51] | Afraid I’m gonna have to ask you for more than I know is fair. | 恐怕我要向你提出更不合理的要求了 |
[21:57] | How much would it be worth to you to help me get to Mexico? | 你觉得帮我去墨西哥对你来说值多少钱 |
[22:02] | Mexico? | 墨西哥 |
[22:04] | How does $20,000 sound? | 两万美元听起来怎么样 |
[22:08] | That’s double your bounty. | 那是你的赏金的两倍 |
[22:09] | That’s the point. | 那就对了 |
[22:11] | You got that much on you? | 你有那么多钱吗 |
[22:13] | I don’t have a nickel. | 我一分钱都没有 |
[22:14] | But I know my way around a bank, even a Mexican one. | 但我懂怎么抢银行 即使是墨西哥的银行 |
[22:17] | And I can have you that money before you even know I’m gone. | 在你知道我离开了之前 我就能把钱给你 |
[22:23] | All you need to do is get me a car. | 你只用帮我找辆车 |
[22:27] | Well, that ain’t an easy thing to get around here. | 在这附近那可不是好搞到的东西 |
[22:29] | Especially with an empty wallet. | 尤其是我们没有钱 |
[22:31] | Maybe I’m wrong, but you seem like a pretty capable fella. | 也许我错了 但你看上去是个有办法的人 |
[22:35] | I need a few days to rest up. | 我需要几天时间休养一下 |
[22:38] | And if you apply yourself to our problem between now and then, | 如果你在这期间解决了车的问题 |
[22:41] | well, then, I’d say we’re in business, wouldn’t you? | 那我们的交易就达成了 你说呢 |
[22:49] | I’ve seen your fields, Eugene. | 我看到你们家的田地了 |
[22:52] | I know your family’s in trouble, same as mine was. | 我知道你家有麻烦了 就像当初我家一样 |
[22:56] | I mean, if there’s a simpler way to fix things for you, | 我是说 如果有更简单的办法能帮到你 |
[22:58] | I don’t have the faintest what that would be. | 我实在想像不出那是什么 |
[23:03] | I could turn you in. | 我可以去告发你 |
[23:17] | Sure. You could. | 当然 你可以去 |
[23:23] | But, Eugene, and I say this with all seriousness and sincerity. | 但是尤金 我在很严肃认真的和你说 |
[23:29] | If that’s the choice you make, and it is your choice to make, | 如果你选择那么做 当然这都是你的选择 |
[23:32] | have no illusions of the consequences. | 不要对结果抱有幻想 |
[23:35] | I won’t be another victim of their lies. | 我不会当另一个他们谎言的受害者 |
[23:39] | I’d rather die by my own hand. | 我宁愿死在自己的手中 |
[23:42] | Or yours. | 或者是你的 |
[23:58] | This is a land of burden, kid. | 这是片负担之地 小子 |
[24:01] | Right now, you get to pick yours. | 现在你能选择你的 |
[24:06] | Makes you one of the lucky ones. | 你已经很幸运了 |
[24:42] | – Why are you naked? – Shh! | -你为什么光着身子 -嘘 |
[24:45] | Okay, but… what the hell? | 好 但这是什么鬼 |
[24:47] | Don’t worry about it, okay? And don’t swear. | 不用担心这个好吗 还有不要说脏话 |
[24:50] | I ain’t worried. I’m curious. | 我不是担心 我是好奇 |
[24:51] | Don’t be. | 不要好奇 |
[24:52] | All right, just go back to sleep. Come on. | 好了 回去睡觉吧 快 |
[25:20] | You’re heading into town today. | 你今天要去镇里 |
[25:22] | Look for some work. | 找点事情做 |
[25:24] | Take your sister with you. | 带上你妹一起 |
[25:25] | Yes, sir, okay. | 是先生 好的 |
[25:28] | And gear up. | 还有带好装备 |
[25:30] | They’re saying it’s a windy one. | 他们说今天风沙很大 |
[26:06] | I thought you might want to change. | 我想你可能想换件衣服 |
[26:16] | It’s perfect. | 完美 |
[26:20] | I hope it fits okay. It’s my mother’s. | 我希望你穿起来合身 这是我妈的 |
[26:23] | She don’t wear it much, so she shouldn’t notice it’s gone. | 她不太穿这件 应该注意不到它不见了 |
[26:27] | She’ll notice. | 她会发现的 |
[26:29] | Maybe she’ll come in here looking for it. | 也许她会到这来找它 |
[26:32] | What, in here? | 什么 这里吗 |
[26:34] | No, no. | 不会的 |
[26:34] | They ain’t got much use for this since the drought started. | 在干旱开始后 他们就很少用到这里了 |
[26:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[26:53] | Oh, excuse me. | 噢 对不起 |
[27:16] | What are you looking at? | 你在看什么呢 |
[27:18] | Uh, nothing. | 没什么 |
[27:19] | You’re supposed to take me to town. | 你应该带我去镇上的 |
[27:20] | – Yeah, well, I’m busy. – You ain’t. | -对 但是我很忙 -你没有 |
[27:22] | I am. | 我有 |
[27:24] | What were you looking at? | 你刚刚在看什么呢 |
[27:25] | Nothing. I was just seeing how it looked in there, that’s all. | 没什么 我只是看看里面怎么样而已 |
[27:27] | I ain’t dumb. What’s in there? | 我又不傻 那里面有什么 |
[27:28] | Ain’t nothing in there. Christ! | 里面什么都没有 天呐 |
[27:34] | Okay, I’ll tell you if you promise me | 好吧 我可以告诉你 但你得答应我 |
[27:36] | you ain’t gonna go in there and look for yourself. | 你不会自己进去看 |
[27:39] | I don’t want Mama or George going in there | 我不想妈妈和乔治进去 |
[27:40] | until I clean it up. | 在我打扫干净之前 |
[27:42] | Clean up what? | 打扫什么 |
[27:43] | You promise? | 你能答应我吗 |
[27:44] | Yeah, tell me. | 好 告诉我吧 |
[27:51] | Two dead dogs. | 两条死狗 |
[27:53] | Lying there with their blood and their guts | 躺在那 血和内脏 |
[27:54] | all in the dirt. | 流得到处都是 |
[27:56] | Flies all around. | 苍蝇乱飞 |
[27:58] | Dogs? Whose dogs? | 狗吗 谁的狗 |
[28:01] | Nobody’s. | 流浪狗 |
[28:02] | The blue yonder’s. | 远处来的 |
[28:05] | What killed ’em? | 谁杀了它们 |
[28:07] | Coyotes or something. How should I know? | 野狼或者什么吧 我怎么知道 |
[28:09] | That’s sad. | 太可悲了 |
[28:11] | That’s life. | 生活就是如此 |
[28:14] | Wait, where you going now? | 等一下 你现在要去哪 |
[28:16] | Going to meet Joe Garza. | 去见乔·加扎 |
[28:17] | What about? Can I come? | 去干什么 我能去吗 |
[28:18] | Nothing and no. | 不干什么 你不能去 |
[28:21] | Hey, Eugene | 嘿 尤金 |
[28:28] | Why the hell you drag me out here, Evans? | 你为什么把我拽到这里来 埃文斯 |
[28:36] | I got some private words for you, Garza. | 我有些话要单独和你说 加扎 |
[28:40] | You know, I thought | 你知道么 我以为 |
[28:41] | we was gonna look for that woman today. | 我们今天是要去找那女人的 |
[28:44] | So I got up butt-crack of dawn. | 所以我一大清早就起来了 |
[28:46] | And then you don’t even show. | 但你根本没有出现 |
[28:49] | Now this. | 现在你又给我来这出 |
[28:54] | How long have I known you? | 我认识你多久了 |
[28:56] | – Years and years, by my count. – You stand by me. | -我数着好多年了 -你一直在我身边 |
[28:59] | And in those years, I’ve gone and trusted you. | 在这些年里我一直信任着你 |
[29:02] | Okay? And that’s why what I’m about to ask | 好吗 所以我要让你做的事 |
[29:05] | might seem unfair, | 可能听上去对你不太公平 |
[29:06] | but it could save both our necks. | 但是它或许能拯救我们俩 |
[29:12] | Spit it out. | 说吧 |
[29:17] | I need your family’s truck… | 我要用你家的货车 |
[29:19] | for good. | 不还的那种 |
[29:21] | I’ll send you the money as soon as I get to Mexico. | 等我到了墨西哥我会立即把钱寄给你 |
[29:26] | You getting stupid on me, Eugene? | 你特么在逗我玩吧尤金 |
[29:29] | We are leaving in it next week. | 我们下周就要离开了 |
[29:31] | What the hell’s going on? | 到底发生了什么 |
[29:33] | I can’t tell you everything right now, but I’ve met somebody. | 我现在还不能告诉你 但我认识了些人 |
[29:36] | And they’re gonna pay me 20,000 to get them to Mexico. | 若我把他们送到墨西哥 他们将给我两万 |
[29:39] | Twenty-thousand! Do you believe it? | 两万 你能相信吗 |
[29:41] | No, Evans, I don’t. | 不 埃文斯 我不能 |
[29:44] | And even if I did, shit, I’d tell you to eat a toad. | 就算我信 靠 我也会让你丫去吃蛤蟆 |
[29:50] | If you’re saying what I think you’re saying, | 如果我没理解错你说的话的话 |
[29:52] | then me just saying it could wind me dead. | 我只那样说就可能会要了我的命 |
[29:54] | No, no, no. No one’s gonna wind up dead. | 不不不 没人会死的 |
[29:56] | They’re chasing me out of town enough as it is. | 他们现在都已经够排挤我了 |
[29:58] | Imagine. | 想像一下 |
[30:01] | A murdering white lady too? | 再加上那个白人女杀手 |
[30:44] | Two dead dogs. | 两条死狗 |
[32:44] | Dinnertime. | 该吃晚饭了 |
[32:52] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[32:55] | Any luck with the automobile? | 搞到车了么 |
[32:58] | No, not yet. I’m still trying. | 还没 再给我点时间 |
[33:08] | Are you gonna tell me what’s eating you? | 你要告诉我什么在困扰你吗 |
[33:09] | I need to get out of here, Eugene! | 我得从这里离开尤金 |
[33:12] | Yeah, I know that. | 嗯 我知道 |
[33:14] | – Did something happen? – No. | -发生什么事了吗 -没有 |
[33:17] | Something could. | 但可能会发生 |
[33:20] | It’s not safe, me being here. | 我待在这里一点都不安全 |
[33:22] | It’s not safe for anyone. | 对所有人而言都不安全 |
[33:25] | Yeah, I know. | 是啊 我知道 |
[33:28] | Just… | 只是 |
[33:29] | I’m going crazy in here. I’m cooped up. | 我在这里简直要疯了 我像是被关起来了 |
[33:32] | I’m hurt. I’m dirty. | 我受了伤 身上还脏兮兮的 |
[33:35] | – Yeah. – I’m sorry, I didn’t | -我知道 -抱歉 我不是 |
[33:37] | I didn’t mean to yell at you. | 我不是故意吼你的 |
[33:41] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[33:48] | I may have just thought of something that will cheer you up. | 我可能刚想到了可以让你高兴点的事 |
[33:52] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[34:06] | You can wash here. | 你可以在这里洗澡 |
[34:08] | This is a clean swimming lake. | 这是一个干净的能游泳的湖 |
[34:12] | Property’s abandoned, so, we’re safe. | 这里是被废弃的 所以我们很安全 |
[34:18] | We can clean your leg and then dress it after. | 我们可以清洗一下你的腿然后再包扎好 |
[34:20] | How about that? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[34:25] | All right then. | 那好吧 |
[34:54] | We’re leaving in five minutes. | 我们5分钟后出发 |
[34:59] | Hey, that’s for later. | 别动 那是一会儿要吃的 |
[35:01] | I couldn’t resist. | 我忍不住嘛 |
[35:02] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[35:06] | Where is Eugene? | 尤金去哪了 |
[35:08] | I’m missing my blue dress. Have you seen it anywhere? | 我找不到我的蓝裙子了 你有在哪看到吗 |
[35:10] | Um, no, Mama. | 没有 妈妈 |
[35:12] | Hello? | 有人睬我一下吗 |
[35:14] | Anyone hear me? I said, “Where is the boy”? | 有人听到我的话了么 我问”男孩人呢” |
[35:16] | Him and Joe was out looking for work. | 他跟乔在外面找活干呢 |
[35:18] | He said you told him to. | 他说你让他去的 |
[35:20] | Said he’s going to meet us there. | 他说一会和我们在那里碰头 |
[35:33] | Where are your shoes? | 你鞋呢 |
[35:35] | Do I have to wear them? | 我一定要穿鞋吗 |
[35:37] | Yes. Come on. | 是啊 快穿好 |
[35:53] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[35:54] | Evening. | 晚上好 |
[35:58] | What are you staring at? | 你在盯着什么呢 |
[36:00] | Oh, nothing. I was, uh… | 哦 没什么 我在 |
[36:03] | I was just thinking about my father. | 我只是在想我父亲 |
[36:06] | He took me swimming here once when I was real little. | 在我很小的时候他带我来游过一次 |
[36:10] | I’d forgotten about it until just now. | 我一直都忘了直到刚刚才想起 |
[36:12] | He ain’t around anymore. | 他已经不在我身边了 |
[36:14] | You must miss him pretty bad, huh? | 你一定很想念他吧 |
[36:16] | Yeah, I suppose so. | 嗯 我想应该是吧 |
[36:20] | When I wonder what I miss about him, | 但当我问自己到底想他什么时 |
[36:22] | I can’t think of nothin’. | 我什么也想不出 |
[36:25] | You know, I just can’t remember. | 你知道么 就是记不起来了 |
[36:28] | It’s funny. | 真是好笑 |
[36:30] | Do you ever get that? | 你有过这种感觉么 |
[36:36] | You know what the worst part of dying is, kid? | 小子 你知道死亡最糟糕的部分是什么吗 |
[36:39] | I didn’t say he was dead. | 我没说他死了 |
[36:42] | But… | 但 |
[36:44] | when you quit it with all this “kid” crap, | 你要是不再称我为小子的话 |
[36:46] | you can tell me. | 我倒是可以听听 |
[36:49] | You don’t like it when I call you kid? | 你不喜欢我叫你小子吗 |
[36:54] | No. | 不喜欢 |
[36:57] | I’m sorry. I didn’t mean it like that. | 对不起 我不是那个意思 |
[36:58] | I didn’t mean it like you’re a kid. | 我不是说你还是个孩子 |
[37:00] | I meant it like… Billy the Kid. | 我意思是像比利小子那种 |
[37:04] | You know him? | 你知道他吗 |
[37:06] | The outlaw. The myth. | 那个法外之徒 那个传说 |
[37:08] | Yeah, I know him, but I… | 嗯 我知道他 但我 |
[37:11] | I don’t like it either way. | 我还是不喜欢你那么叫 |
[37:12] | And why is that? | 为什么呢 |
[37:14] | Well, ’cause what’s the big hoopla about some dummy | 因为一个让自己在30岁之前就被杀了的 |
[37:17] | that got himself killed before the age of 30, huh? | 笨蛋有什么可大说特说的 |
[37:24] | This ain’t about when he died. | 重点不在于他是何时死的 |
[37:30] | It’s about how long he’ll live. | 而是在于他的事迹将流传多久 |
[37:36] | You see, the worst part of dying… | 死亡最糟糕的部分 |
[37:39] | is being forgotten. | 是被人遗忘 |
[37:48] | That’s why I like Billy. | 这就是为何我喜欢比利 |
[37:52] | ‘Cause even though he died before 30, | 因为即使他在30岁之前就死了 |
[37:54] | every couple of years someone claims to have seen him. | 但每过几年就会有人声称看到过他 |
[37:57] | You know, at the groceries | 你知道的啊 在杂货店的时候 |
[37:58] | or riding a freight train. | 或是搭货车的时候 |
[38:02] | He’s like a ghost out of time. | 他就好像时间之外的鬼魂一样 |
[38:08] | You see, you can’t really die | 你看 你很难真的死去 |
[38:09] | if people still want you to live. | 如果人们还希望你活着 |
[38:14] | Not in any meaningful way, at least. | 至少不会真正意义上的死去 |
[38:21] | Hey! You! | 喂 那边的 |
[38:22] | I thought you said this place was safe. | 我记得你说过这个地方是安全的 |
[38:24] | – Damn it! – He was supposed to be off this land by now. | -该死 -他现在本该已经离开这里了 |
[38:26] | This is still my land until the first of next month! | 直到下月一号这里仍然是我的地盘 |
[38:30] | Shit. | 该死 |
[38:32] | Go, go, go. Go! | 快走快走 |
[38:41] | I don’t think he saw. We got to | 我觉得他应该没看到 我们应该 |
[39:42] | Have you seen my brother? | 你看到我哥了吗 |
[39:49] | Can I pinch a smoke, please, sir? | 我能问你要支烟么先生 |
[39:53] | – You got a light? – Yeah. | -你有火吗 -好的 |
[39:55] | Thank you,sir | 谢谢你先生 |
[40:09] | I’m telling you, | 我给你说 |
[40:10] | they should be sending out | 他们应该继续派出 |
[40:12] | search parties still. | 搜捕队 |
[40:15] | Damn sure she’s still here with a wound like that. | 她受了那么重的伤肯定还在这附近 |
[40:19] | I hope so. | 希望是吧 |
[40:20] | A little excitement never hurt no one. | 让大家兴奋一点伤不到谁的 |
[40:23] | never hurt no one, huh? | 伤不到谁吗 |
[40:26] | You seen the evidence, Ernie? | 你看过证据吗 厄尼 |
[40:28] | Nah, I’m just saying. | 没 我就是说说嘛 |
[40:29] | Well, I have. | 我看过证据 |
[40:31] | All of it. | 所有的 |
[40:33] | And let me tell you something. | 让我告诉你 |
[40:35] | She don’t tend to leave no witnesses. | 她一般不会留下任何目击者的活口 |
[40:40] | All kinds of horrors in that evidence locker. | 那个证据柜里的东西太可怕了 |
[40:44] | You hear Hartwell talking in there? | 你听到刚刚哈特维尔在里面说的话了么 |
[40:47] | He said he saw her just a couple hours ago. | 他说他刚在几个小时前看到她 |
[40:49] | Swimming in that lake of his. | 在他的湖里游泳 |
[40:52] | Everybody keeps claiming they’ve seen her. | 所有人都声称看到她了 |
[40:54] | That’s why we gotta get all the farmers together, | 所以我们得把所有的农民都集结起来 |
[40:57] | and we got to search. | 然后我们继续搜捕 |
[40:59] | Splitting the bounty won’t save everyone, | 分摊奖金救不了所有人 |
[41:01] | but it will some of us, Ernie. | 但总能救我当中的一部分人 厄尼 |
[41:06] | I told Ethel I’d dance with her to this one. | 我答应了埃塞尔我会和她跳这首曲子 |
[41:32] | There’s my girl. | 你在这啊 |
[41:34] | You gonna dance with your pa? | 你要和你爸爸跳支舞吗 |
[41:38] | Shall we, little lady? | 我可以请你跳支舞吗 小淑女 |
[42:14] | You might be the worst damn thief I think I’ve ever seen. | 你可能是我见过的最烂的小偷了 |
[42:17] | Shit, Garza, you almost gave me a coronary. | 靠 加扎 你差点给我吓出心脏病 |
[42:21] | Run a block, would you? | 掩护我一下好吗 |
[42:22] | Hell you think I’m doing? | 你以为我现在在干嘛 |
[42:24] | Your daddy would’ve beat | 你爸怕是已经在大家面前 |
[42:25] | your ass in public already | 把你的屁股打开花了 |
[42:26] | if it weren’t for me. | 要不是有我 |
[42:27] | You ain’t my daddy | 你又不是我爸 |
[42:29] | Bingo. | 搞定了 |
[42:31] | You are up to some fishy shit, Eugene Evans. | 你又在搞什么幺蛾子 尤金·埃文斯 |
[42:33] | Yeah, you have no idea. | 是啊 你可不知道这次有多野 |
[42:39] | Ride your bike here? | 你骑车来的吗 |
[42:56] | Sit down. Come on. | 来吧 坐下 |
[44:30] | Punch it! | 快开车 |
[45:17] | You ain’t supposed to be in here. | 你不该进来这里的 |
[45:18] | I’m sorry, sir. | 对不起先生 |
[45:21] | I was just getting this for my, for my old man. | 我只是过来帮我爸拿这个的 |
[45:24] | – He wanted to take a look at it at home. – Who’s your old man? | -他想在家好好研究一下 -谁是你爸 |
[45:26] | Uh, Deputy Evans. | 埃文斯副警长 |
[45:28] | – I have his keys. – You’re Eugene Evans? | -我有他的钥匙 -你是尤金·埃文斯吗 |
[45:32] | Uh, yeah, sir. Yeah. | 是的先生 是的 |
[45:35] | Well, George knows better, | 好吧乔治是更懂行些 |
[45:38] | but, uh, I understand he’s got a bug up his ass | 但我听说他现在因为这个案子 |
[45:40] | about this whole situation we got here. | 被催得很紧 |
[45:41] | Yeah, yeah. Sure has, yeah. | 是的 是啊 |
[45:43] | All right, well, take him what he needs. | 好吧 把他需要的都拿去吧 |
[45:45] | – Yes, I will, sir. Thank you. – All right. | -好的先生 谢谢 -没事 |
[45:48] | Hey. Tell your ma I say hi. | 嘿 代我向你妈问好 |
[45:52] | Yes, sir. | 好的先生 |
[46:48] | You found her, ain’t ya? | 你找到她了 是不是 |
[46:51] | The Wells lady. | 那个威尔斯女士 |
[46:55] | I ain’t going to tell nobody, | 我不会告诉任何人的 |
[46:57] | if that’s what you’re worried about. | 如果这是你所担心的 |
[47:00] | – You ain’t? – Not if you tell me why | -你不会说出去吗 -除非你告诉我为什么 |
[47:02] | you’ve been such a creeping, little toad lately. | 你最近像个偷偷摸摸的小蛤蟆似的 |
[47:06] | It’s complicated. Complex. | 这很复杂 很乱 |
[47:14] | I’m scared. | 我有些害怕 |
[47:30] | I know. | 我知道 |
[47:32] | It scares me too. | 我也很害怕 |
[47:35] | Everything’s gonna be all right. | 一切都会没事的 |
[47:37] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[47:40] | Show me that smile. | 让我看看你的笑脸 |
[47:44] | – Come on. You want a ride back? – Yeah. | -走吧 你想骑大马吗 -想 |
[47:45] | Okay. | 那好 |
[47:47] | Three, two, one. | 三 二 一 |
[47:52] | I saw a change in my brother that night. | 那晚我看到了我哥哥的变化 |
[47:55] | There was a resolve in his eyes I’d never seen before. | 他眼中的决然是我以前从未见过的 |
[47:59] | Like something invisible | 像是某种无形的 |
[48:01] | that had tied him to our world came undone | 把他和我们相连的纽带被解开了 |
[48:04] | and set off a series of events | 这也引起了之后一系列的事情 |
[48:07] | that would change the shape of our family forever. | 那些事情永远改变了我们家的样子 |
[48:18] | Maybe if I’d known his father, | 或许如果我见过他的父亲 |
[48:20] | I would have recognized that look. | 我就能认出那种表情 |
[48:28] | Sheriff wants to see you in his office. | 警长要你去他办公室见他 |
[48:29] | I’m looking for him too, Janice. | 我正好也在找他 珍妮丝 |
[48:31] | – George. – What’s up? | -乔治 -怎么样啊 |
[48:33] | Sir, she is still here. | 长官 她还在这里 |
[48:36] | I found that on the edge of the Hartwell property | 我在哈特韦尔家边界发现了这个 |
[48:39] | after he claimed that he had seen her. | 在他声称他曾见过她后 |
[48:42] | And no one’s safe until we find her. | 在我们找到她之前这里没有人是安全的 |
[48:45] | Now, the way I see it, is if we raise the bounty, | 在我看来 如果我们提高她的悬赏 |
[48:48] | we could get every farmer and every farmhand | 我们就能将整个县的农民和雇工 |
[48:52] | in the county on her ass. | 都动员起来搜捕她 |
[48:57] | What the fuck do you think I brought you in here for? | 你他妈觉得我叫你来是干什么的 |
[49:03] | You send your boy in here at night to steal evidence | 你在夜里派你儿子来这儿偷证据 |
[49:07] | and expect me not to fire your ass? | 还想着我不会开除你 |
[49:33] | Where you been, kid? | 你去哪了 小子 |
[49:40] | I know about Perry Montroy. | 我知道佩里· 蒙特洛伊的事了 |
[49:51] | You lied about him. | 若是关于他的事你撒了谎 |
[49:55] | You could be lying about everything. | 那你就有可能对所有事都撒了谎 |
[50:06] | I didn’t.. | 我没有 |
[50:06] | I didn’t tell you about him | 我没有告诉你他的事 |
[50:08] | because it’s hard to talk about. | 是因为我很难去谈起他 |
[50:13] | Was you in love with him? | 你爱他吗 |
[50:17] | Are you jealous? | 你嫉妒了吗 |
[50:25] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[51:00] | I’ve never seen anything like it. | 我从没见过这样的沙暴 |
[51:05] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[51:08] | It ain’t safe for you here. | 你待在这里不安全 |
[51:12] | Or for any of us, for that matter. | 或者说我们都不安全 |
[51:16] | You said 20,000, right? | 你说的是两万 对吧 |
[51:19] | Find me a car, and I’m history. | 给我找辆车 我就会消失 |
[51:22] | Same as your family debt. | 和你家的负债一样 |
[51:32] | Oh, shit. George is back early. | 该死 乔治提前回来了 |
[51:50] | Sheriff cut me loose. You know why? | 警长把我开除了 你知道为什么吗 |
[51:53] | The evidence you took, where is it? | 你拿走的证据呢 放哪了 |
[51:56] | – It’s gone. – Gone where? | -没了 -没去哪了 |
[51:58] | I forget. | 我忘记了 |
[52:01] | Okay, all that stuff was lies and made-up nonsense! | 听着 那些证据都是假的 胡编乱造的 |
[52:04] | Where in God’s creation | 你是从哪 |
[52:05] | you get the idea of calling that woman innocent? | 得来的想法说那个女人是无辜的 |
[52:07] | – Well, I know things. – Oh, you “know things”! | -我知道一些事 -你知道个屁 |
[52:09] | The apple don’t fall far from the tree, now, does it? | 真是有其父必有其子 不是吗 |
[52:12] | Full of foolish thoughts, like your old man. | 脑袋里满是愚蠢的想法 就像你老爹一样 |
[52:14] | Well, I may have raised you, | 我可能养大了你 |
[52:15] | but you sure as shit ain’t my son. | 但你绝不是我的儿子 |
[52:17] | Well, thank God for that. | 那可真是谢天谢地 |
[52:20] | Son of a | 你混蛋 |
[52:23] | Where is it, huh? Huh? | 放哪了 |
[52:26] | You’re gonna break your mama’s heart | 你会让你妈妈心碎的 |
[52:28] | when you end up dead like John Baker. | 当你最后像约翰·贝克一样死去时 |
[52:29] | But he ain’t dead. He’s in Mexico. | 但是他没有死 他在墨西哥 |
[52:31] | I’m gonna find him one day. | 总有一天我会找到他的 |
[52:33] | Sure. | 当然 |
[52:35] | Mexico. | 墨西哥 |
[52:38] | And this door, from here on out, stays open. | 这扇门从现在开始要一直开着 |
[53:12] | Come on. Shit. | 振作点 该死 |
[53:40] | Don’t stop now. | 不要现在停下 |
[53:44] | Oh, God. It’s fine. It’s fine. | 天啊 没事 没事的 |
[53:47] | I’m seeing stars, Allison. | 艾莉森 我看到星星了 |
[53:50] | No. No! | 不 不 |
[53:52] | No, no, you can make it. | 不 不 你能撑过去的 |
[53:54] | Come on. We can make it. Come on. | 振作 我们可以的 振作 |
[53:57] | Keep running. | 你继续跑吧 |
[54:00] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[54:10] | I’ll see you in Mexico. | 我们墨西哥见 |
[54:58] | Hey, Papa. | 嘿 孩子他爸 |
[54:59] | Glad you’re home. | 很高兴你在家 |
[55:04] | What’s wrong now? | 又有什么不对吗 |
[55:17] | No, you ought to stay inside. | 别出去 你应该待在家里 |
[55:19] | If he’s hiding it, it’s in that barn. | 如果他藏匿了逃犯 一定就藏在那谷仓里 |
[55:22] | Don’t. | 别 |
[55:23] | That boy needs his mother. | 那孩子需要他的母亲 |
[55:27] | Maybe he’ll tell you what the hell is going on. | 或许他会告诉你这到底是怎么回事 |
[56:02] | George, he’s sorry what happened. | 乔治他对刚发生的事很抱歉 |
[56:06] | But he told me what you did. | 但是他告诉了我你做的事情 |
[56:12] | Just trying to help. | 我只是试图帮忙 |
[56:13] | Help who? | 帮谁 |
[56:16] | George was dismissed. | 乔治都被开除了 |
[56:19] | Eugene, look at me. | 尤金 看着我 |
[56:22] | We’re less than a month away from being homeless. | 我们很快就会无家可归了 |
[56:30] | George said John Baker was dead. | 乔治说我约翰·贝克已经死了 |
[56:35] | And he was right. | 他是对的 |
[56:39] | Do you remember that postcard he wrote you when you were six? | 你记得那张你六岁时他寄给你的明信片吗 |
[56:44] | Of course, I do. | 我当然记得 |
[56:47] | Yeah, well, he sent more. | 其实他后来又寄了很多 |
[56:50] | But I burned every one of them after the first. | 但是我把第一张之后的都烧掉了 |
[56:55] | Every month, he’d write, | 每月他都会写一张寄给你 |
[56:56] | and every month, each card was worse than the last. | 而每月他的信也都比之前的更糟 |
[56:59] | They’d be full of talk about God and people | 那些信充斥着关于上帝和人类的言论 |
[57:03] | and strange things he’d seen, but it was all jumbled up. | 和一些他见过的奇怪的事 但都是杂乱的 |
[57:06] | He was drinking himself to death, and his mind was falling apart. | 他在把自己喝死 他的思维也因此在垮掉 |
[57:13] | I couldn’t let a little boy read what he wrote. | 我不能让一个小男孩去读他写的东西 |
[57:18] | I only lied because I love you. | 因为我爱你所以才对你说了谎 |
[57:20] | – You’re lying to me now, Mama. – No, Eugene, I’m not. | -妈 你在骗我 -不 尤金 我没有 |
[57:24] | After five years, the cards stopped. | 五年之后就再没有明信片寄来了 |
[57:27] | And I believe that was ’cause he died. | 我相信那是因为他死了 |
[57:30] | No, you can’t be sure of that. You can’t. | 不 你不能这样断定他死了 你不能 |
[57:33] | Eugene! | 尤金 |
[57:35] | Eugene, I… | 尤金 我 |
[57:40] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[58:22] | He shut that door? | 是他关的门吗 |
[58:24] | I did. | 是我关的 |
[58:38] | He say anything meaningful about what he done? | 他说了他为什么那么做吗 |
[58:43] | No. | 没有 |
[58:48] | I need your help with this, George. He ain’t going nowhere. | 乔治 我需要你的帮助 他哪都不会去的 |
[59:01] | That day came to be known as “Black Sunday.” | 后来人们称那天为”黑色周日” |
[59:07] | It was the worst storm | 那是有史以来 |
[59:08] | Childress County had ever seen. | 柴尔德里斯县所遇到的最糟糕的沙尘暴 |
[59:14] | And for Eugene, just the sign he needed. | 而对于尤金而言 这正是他所需要的预兆 |
[59:52] | Phoebe… I’m leaving. | 菲比 我要走了 |
[59:56] | Okay, I’m going. I’m here to say goodbye. | 好吗 我要走了 我是来和你道别的 |
[59:58] | Take me with you. | 带我一起走吧 |
[1:00:01] | You don’t even know where we’re going. | 你连我们要去哪都不知道 |
[1:00:03] | That don’t matter. | 那不重要 |
[1:00:04] | Phoebe, we’re going to Mexico. | 菲比 我们要去墨西哥 |
[1:00:06] | Mexico. I’ll learn Spanish, okay? | 墨西哥吗 我会去学西班牙语的 好吗 |
[1:00:09] | No. You gotta stay here. | 不行 你得留在这里 |
[1:00:13] | I’m gonna send money. I’m gonna send lots of it. | 我会寄钱回来的 我会寄很多很多的钱 |
[1:00:15] | – Where you getting money? – Well, that don’t matter, does it? | -你要从哪弄来钱 -那不重要 不是吗 |
[1:00:18] | This is a good thing. | 这是件好事 |
[1:00:20] | Why you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[1:00:27] | I guess I’m in love. | 我想我恋爱了 |
[1:00:29] | You don’t know anything about love. | 你根本不知道什么是爱 |
[1:00:31] | You don’t neither. | 你也不知道 |
[1:00:34] | I know that if you loved us, you’d stay. | 但我知道如果你爱我们 你会留下 |
[1:00:36] | – If you loved me. – Phoebe, I do love you. | -如果你爱我的话 -菲比 我是爱你的 |
[1:00:38] | Well, then stay. | 那就留下来啊 |
[1:00:47] | I’ll see you soon. | 我们很快会再见的 |
[1:00:50] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[1:00:52] | Just go. Quit drawing it out. | 你走吧 别再用花言巧语骗我了 |
[1:01:28] | I held my breath that whole night… | 那一整晚我都忍着没有哭出来 |
[1:01:32] | and I imagined I was him… | 然后我想象着我是他 |
[1:01:36] | laying in the same bed after his father left. | 在他父亲离开之后躺在他的床上 |
[1:01:44] | Once the storm passed, George checked the barn. | 沙尘暴一过 乔治就去检查了那个谷仓 |
[1:01:49] | But to his disappointment, he found nothing. | 但令他失望的是 他什么也没有找到 |
[1:01:52] | Food’s ready. | 饭好了 |
[1:01:55] | Can you wake the boy? | 你能去把孩子叫醒吗 |
[1:02:10] | Gene? | 金 |
[1:02:23] | Oh, shit! | 糟了 |
[1:02:27] | He went away with that lady. | 他和那个女人一起走了 |
[1:02:29] | What lady? What are you talking about? | 什么女人 你在说什么 |
[1:02:31] | Allison Wells, the fugitive. | 艾莉森·威尔斯 那个逃犯 |
[1:02:33] | Why are you saying that? | 你为什么这么说 |
[1:02:35] | Because I’m telling the truth. | 因为我在说实话 |
[1:02:37] | The damn truck’s gone. | 卡车不见了 |
[1:02:40] | Papa! Papa, | 孩子他爸 你快来 |
[1:02:41] | Phoebe here’s been saying strange things about her brother. | 菲比在说一些关于他哥的荒谬的事 |
[1:02:44] | I want you to tell her they isn’t true. | 我要你告诉她那些都不是真的 |
[1:02:47] | What things she been saying? | 她刚说了什么 |
[1:02:49] | She says Eugene’s been helping Allison Wells, the fugitive? | 她说尤金在帮助那个逃犯艾莉森·威尔斯 |
[1:02:54] | But that just isn’t possible. | 但那是不可能的 |
[1:02:55] | It’s just a little girl’s fantasy. | 这只是一个小女孩的幻想而已 |
[1:02:58] | Isn’t it | 对不对 |
[1:03:00] | No, it ain’t. | 不 是真的 |
[1:03:02] | Phoebe, you best tell us where he’s gone. | 菲比 你最好告诉我们你哥哥他去哪了 |
[1:03:09] | You don’t want your brother to get hurt, now, do you? | 你也不想让你的哥哥受伤 对吗 |
[1:03:21] | I’m gonna miss you, but I hate goodbyes. | 我会想你的 但我讨厌说再见 |
[1:03:24] | You should pull over soon. | 你应该快点靠边停车 |
[1:03:25] | We don’t draw this one out. | 我们不能就这样拖着 |
[1:03:26] | No, no, no. There ain’t gonna be any goodbyes. | 不不不 我们不会说再见的 |
[1:03:28] | You don’t gotta fret about it. | 你不用为它而烦恼 |
[1:03:34] | Oh, no. Kid, no. | 哦不 小子不要 |
[1:03:36] | I’m going to Mexico alone. | 我会一个人去墨西哥 |
[1:03:39] | Afraid not. | 恐怕不行 |
[1:03:40] | Afraid so. | 必须这样 |
[1:03:43] | What about your family? You just gonna leave ’em? | 你的家人怎么办 你就这样离开他们吗 |
[1:03:46] | You know what, Allison? | 你知道吗 艾莉森 |
[1:03:49] | I’ ve got family in Mexico too. | 我在墨西哥也有家人 |
[1:03:52] | Your father. | 你父亲 |
[1:03:54] | Right. | 是的 |
[1:03:56] | John Baker. | 约翰·贝克 |
[1:03:58] | High damn time I track him down. | 我想找他很久了 |
[1:04:00] | I don’ t think you understand what it entails to find somebody, | 我不觉得你清楚找人有多难 |
[1:04:04] | let alone in Mexico. | 更别说在墨西哥找人了 |
[1:04:05] | What does it matter to you if I come to Mexico or not, huh? | 我去不去墨西哥跟你有什么关系吗 |
[1:04:08] | It matters ’cause you’ re in love with me, and you expect | 有关系 因为你爱上我了 你还希望 |
[1:04:10] | No. No. No, I ain’ t. | 不不不 我没有 |
[1:04:17] | You know what, Allison? | 你知道吗 艾莉森 |
[1:04:20] | Last night I said to myself, there is no way in hell | 昨晚我对自己说 我他妈绝对不可能 |
[1:04:23] | that you’ re going to Mexico by yourself. | 让你一个人去墨西哥 |
[1:04:26] | There ain’ t. | 不可能 |
[1:04:29] | So, whether you love me back or not is besides the point. | 所以 无论你爱不爱我都不重要 |
[1:04:34] | I don’ t love you back. | 我不爱你 |
[1:04:38] | Well… it’ s a long drive. | 好吧 路还长着呢 |
[1:04:49] | God, what did I do wrong? | 老天爷啊 我做错了什么 |
[1:04:51] | How did they come across one another? | 他们是怎么认识对方的 |
[1:04:53] | I don’ t know, | 我不知道 |
[1:04:54] | but if word gets out that woman was hiding here, | 但如果那女人之前藏在这里的事传出去了 |
[1:04:57] | and I’ m not the one to bring her in… | 并且不是我把她抓回来的 |
[1:04:59] | Makes me sick to even think about. | 想到这种可能我就难受 |
[1:05:01] | You think I care right now about any of that? | 你觉得我现在还在乎那些吗 |
[1:05:04] | What’ s gonna happen to my son, George? | 乔治 我的儿子会怎么样 |
[1:05:06] | I’ m calling Tade, and I’ m calling Lomax. | 我给塔德打电话 还有洛马克斯 |
[1:05:08] | We’ re gonna find him before anyone else does. | 我们会在所有人之前找到他 |
[1:05:12] | Tade? George Evans. | 是塔德吗 我是乔治 埃文斯 |
[1:05:14] | Have you still got that buck shooter? | 你打鹿的那把枪还在吗 |
[1:05:15] | – Don’ t shoot my son, George! – Hey! | -别冲我儿子开枪 乔治 -听我说 |
[1:05:17] | Ain’ t no one getting shot until he’ s free and clear. | 我们确保他自由安全了才会开枪 |
[1:05:20] | All right, Tade, bring the vehicle. | 好了塔德 把你的车开过来 |
[1:05:22] | Mine’ s on the fritz. | 我的车坏了 |
[1:05:26] | We stand to get a third of the bounty. | 若我们能拿到这三分之一的赏金 |
[1:05:31] | Then we can stay. | 我们就能继续住在这里了 |
[1:05:32] | Just bring my son back to me, | 把我儿子给我带回来 |
[1:05:33] | or you don’ t bother coming back. | 不然你也别回来了 |
[1:05:49] | Goddamn it. | 该死 |
[1:05:52] | Turn back, you bastard. | 掉头啊 杂种 |
[1:05:57] | What do we do, Allison? | 我们怎么做 艾莉森 |
[1:06:00] | Do you have the gun? | 那把枪你还带着吗 |
[1:06:03] | – No, we ain’ t using – Please, tell me you have the gun. | -不 我们不用 -请告诉我你带着那把枪 |
[1:06:07] | We ain’ t using it though, right, Allison? | 但我们不会用它的对吧 艾莉森 |
[1:06:10] | Not if we don’ t have to, but we do have to pull over. | 最好用不上 但我们必须得靠边停了 |
[1:06:14] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[1:06:16] | I want to report a car stolen. | 我要报案 车被偷了 |
[1:06:19] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:06:20] | License plate number 3285M8. | 车牌号是3285M8 |
[1:06:48] | What’ s the problem, sir? | 怎么了 警官 |
[1:06:50] | Well, the problem is you ran a clearly placed stop sign. | 你冲过了一处明显的停车标志 |
[1:06:55] | You leave your good sense at home, son? | 你把你眼睛忘家了吗 孩子 |
[1:06:57] | Oh, uh, no, sir. | 没有 警官 |
[1:07:00] | I’ m sorry. I didn’ t see the stop sign till | 对不起 我看到停车标志的时候 |
[1:07:02] | it was too late, that’ s all. | 已经来不及停下了 就这样 |
[1:07:05] | Where you headed and why? | 你要去哪 因为什么 |
[1:07:08] | I’ m going to Lubbock. | 我要去拉伯克市 |
[1:07:10] | Gonna pick up a part for my old man. | 去帮我老爹拉一个零件 |
[1:07:12] | His tiller’ s broke, so… | 他的挖土机坏了 所以 |
[1:07:14] | Who’ s your old man? | 你老爹是谁 |
[1:07:17] | John Baker of Bismark. | 俾斯麦市的约翰·贝克 |
[1:07:21] | I don’ t know him. | 不认识 |
[1:07:24] | You know, there’ s a fugitive about. | 你知道这附近有个逃犯吗 |
[1:07:27] | A lady. All armed and ready to kill. | 一位女士 全副武装准备大开杀戒 |
[1:07:30] | Yeah, I heard about that. | 是啊 我听说过 |
[1:07:33] | Yeah, she ain’ t the kind of folk | 她不是那种 |
[1:07:34] | that I associate with, so I ain’ t seen her. | 我会打交道的人 所以我没见过她 |
[1:07:37] | If I do, I’ ll be sure to let the authorities know. | 如果我看到她了 我一定会报警的 |
[1:07:41] | What’ s your name, son? | 你叫什么名字 孩子 |
[1:07:43] | I’ m gonna write you a citation, | 我给你开个罚单 |
[1:07:44] | then you’ re free to go. | 你就可以走了 |
[1:07:46] | Uh, Eugene Baker. | 尤金·贝克 |
[1:07:51] | Slow down. | 慢点开 |
[1:07:52] | I will. Thank you, sir. | 我会的 谢谢你 警官 |
[1:08:12] | You fucking did it! | 你他妈做到了 |
[1:08:14] | That’ s right. | 是啊 |
[1:08:16] | Well, you may not be the worst person | 看来和你一起旅行 |
[1:08:18] | to go on a trip with after all. | 也没那么糟啊 |
[1:08:30] | – Mama? – Huh? | -妈妈 -怎么了 |
[1:08:33] | Eugene has to have someone looking out for him. | 尤金需要有人帮他 |
[1:08:35] | More than just Papa. | 除了爸爸 |
[1:08:38] | What the hell you saying? | 你在说什么呢 |
[1:08:42] | No, you’ re not setting foot | 不行 在这事结束之前 |
[1:08:43] | outside this house till this is over. | 你别想出门 |
[1:08:46] | Not another word on that. Just go to your room. | 没得商量 回你的房间去 |
[1:08:48] | Close the door. | 关上门 |
[1:08:56] | Morning, Mrs. Evans. | 早上好 埃文斯太太 |
[1:08:58] | Eugene’ s going to be A-okay. | 尤金会没事的 |
[1:09:07] | Evans. | 埃文斯家 |
[1:09:14] | Is that so? | 是这样吗 |
[1:09:15] | Oh, no, no, no, no. It’ s just my boy. | 不不不不 那是我儿子 |
[1:09:18] | Sorry for the mix-up. I’ ll handle it myself. | 麻烦你了 我会自己处理的 |
[1:09:20] | I appreciate that. | 非常感谢 |
[1:09:23] | They’ re near Matador, heading south. | 他们在马特多市附近 往南边去了 |
[1:09:26] | Someone must’ ve reported my truck stolen. | 肯定有人报警说我车被偷了 |
[1:09:28] | Let’ s go, boys. | 我们走 伙计们 |
[1:09:40] | Phoebe? Come here. | 菲比 过来 |
[1:09:46] | Phoebe! | 菲比 |
[1:09:56] | Phoe Phoebe. | 菲 菲比 |
[1:09:58] | No, no, no, no. No! | 不不不不 不 |
[1:10:00] | Come back! | 回来 |
[1:10:13] | You ain’ t gonna believe the green | 你不会相信在我们离开这 |
[1:10:15] | when we get out of these forsaken parts. | 荒芜的地方之后将会见到的绿色 |
[1:10:17] | There’ s rivers of it, just rolling and rolling. | 一大片一大片的 随风起伏 |
[1:10:23] | I’ m telling you, there’ s, like, bright green orchards… | 我给你说 那里有鲜绿的果园 |
[1:10:27] | bright blue waters. | 宝蓝色的河 |
[1:10:29] | I’ ve seen a tree before, you know? | 我以前见过树 你知道的吧 |
[1:10:31] | Yeah, well, have you seen the ocean? | 那你见过大海吗 |
[1:10:34] | No. No, I haven’ t. | 没 我没见过 |
[1:10:37] | I used to dream a lot about it when I was a kid. | 我还是个孩子的时候梦见过很多次 |
[1:10:41] | Not sure exactly what it’ s supposed to look | 虽然不确定大海看起来 |
[1:10:43] | or feel like, though. | 或者感觉起来是什么样的 |
[1:10:46] | Have you seen it? | 你见过吗 |
[1:10:47] | No, but I used to dream about it too. | 没有 但我也曾经梦见过 |
[1:10:52] | I plan on running into its big, burly arms | 我打算等我们到了墨西哥 |
[1:10:55] | when we get to Mexico. | 就扑向大海宽广的怀抱 |
[1:11:00] | Yeah, that sounds nice. | 是啊 听起来真不错 |
[1:11:02] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[1:11:18] | Phoebe. | 菲比 |
[1:11:22] | Hi, Papa. | 嗨 爸爸 |
[1:11:43] | No. No, you should stay here. | 不 不 你应该留在这 |
[1:11:45] | No, thank you. I need to stretch my leg. | 不了 谢谢 我得活动下腿 |
[1:11:47] | Allison, the clerk might recognize you. | 艾莉森 前台也许会认出你的 |
[1:11:49] | And once we’ re gone, he’ ll tell everyone how pretty I was. | 等我们走了 他会告诉所有人我有多美 |
[1:11:53] | Here, take this with you. | 来 你拿着这个 |
[1:11:55] | Let’ s just see what we’ re working with here. | 让我们看看我们要对付的是什么人 |
[1:12:17] | – Evening. – Evening yourself, handsome. | -晚上好 -你也是 帅哥 |
[1:12:22] | How are you doing on this lonesome night? | 在这个寂寞的夜晚你过得怎么样 |
[1:12:24] | Can’ t complain. | 还可以 |
[1:12:26] | Sign says you have vacancies. | 牌子上写着你们还有房间 |
[1:12:28] | That’ s right. One room or two? | 没错 开一间房还是两间 |
[1:12:30] | One. | 一间 |
[1:12:43] | You’ re Room 17. | 你们的房间是17号 |
[1:12:45] | You’ re too kind. | 你人真好 |
[1:12:47] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 先生 |
[1:12:50] | That was the last of our money. | 那是我们最后的一点钱了 |
[1:12:53] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[1:12:56] | We’ ll get more. | 我们会弄到更多的 |
[1:13:13] | I’ m gonna shower. | 我去洗个澡 |
[1:13:33] | Hey, kid. | 嘿 小子 |
[1:13:36] | Why don’ t you come in here? | 你也进来吧 |
[1:13:47] | Ah, God, feels like heaven. | 天啊 太舒服了 |
[1:13:55] | You want to shower? | 你要洗澡吗 |
[1:14:03] | You afraid? | 你害怕了 |
[1:14:06] | No. | 没有 |
[1:14:09] | Are you embarrassed? | 你害羞了吗 |
[1:14:13] | Why do you want me in there with you? | 你为什么想让我跟你一起洗 |
[1:14:19] | What do you mean “why”? | 什么叫”为什么” |
[1:14:21] | That’ s a funny question. | 这问题可真好笑 |
[1:14:23] | Seems reasonable enough to me. | 对我来说很合理 |
[1:14:25] | Jesus, you want me to drag you in? | 天呐 你要让我把你拽进来吗 |
[1:14:31] | Thinking too hard about this, kid. | 想太多了吧 小子 |
[1:14:36] | There it is again. | 又来了 |
[1:14:38] | I’ m “kid,” but that dingbat behind the desk, he’ s “handsome”? | 我是”小子” 那个前台的蠢货是”帅哥”吗 |
[1:14:45] | You need me to call you handsome? | 你需要我叫你帅哥吗 |
[1:14:49] | No, I just | 不 我只是 |
[1:14:51] | Did I ask the dingbat behind the desk | 我邀请那个前台的蠢货 |
[1:14:54] | to get in the shower with me? | 跟我一起洗澡了吗 |
[1:14:55] | Well, maybe if he was here, you would. | 要是他在这 你说不定会的 |
[1:15:00] | Wow. Fuck you. | 去你妈的 |
[1:15:07] | All I’ m saying… | 我只是想说 |
[1:15:10] | All I’ m saying is, | 我想说的是 |
[1:15:12] | I don’ t know if you actually want me here or… | 我不知道你是真想让我和你一起洗 |
[1:15:16] | or you just saying that | 还是只是那样说 |
[1:15:18] | because you’ re trying to get me to stick around | 因为你想让我留下 |
[1:15:19] | ’cause you’ re afraid I’ ll turn you in. | 怕我会去举报你 |
[1:15:32] | You wouldn’ t be here if I didn’ t want you here. | 如果我不想的话 你根本就不会在这 |
[1:15:37] | You know that as well as I do. | 你跟我都很清楚这一点 |
[1:16:35] | I apologize. | 我道歉 |
[1:16:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:16:40] | But I need to make something crystal-fucking-clear. | 但我必须把事情说清楚了 |
[1:16:46] | This was your choice. | 是你要跟来的 |
[1:16:50] | I didn’ t ask you to come. | 我可没让你来 |
[1:16:53] | Okay? You insisted. | 好吗 是你坚持要来的 |
[1:16:55] | And you talk a great game. | 你嘴上说的好听 |
[1:16:57] | And hell, I’ m accustomed to your company. | 妈的 是我在适应你 |
[1:17:02] | But if you have any doubts | 但如果现在你对 |
[1:17:05] | about being here right now, | 待在这有任何疑虑的话 |
[1:17:07] | you need to go home. | 你就该回家了 |
[1:17:09] | Go home. Be a kid again. | 回家去 接着当个孩子 |
[1:17:14] | Okay? ‘Cause every second you spend here, | 好吗 因为你呆在这里越久 |
[1:17:18] | that option gets slimmer and slimmer. | 你能回家的可能性就越小 |
[1:17:20] | You understand that, right? | 你明白的 对吗 |
[1:17:25] | This ain’t a world for kids. | 这不是小孩的世界 |
[1:17:31] | It’s ugly. | 这世界很丑恶 |
[1:17:36] | Ugly. | 丑恶 |
[1:17:52] | I ain’t going nowhere. | 我哪也不会去 |
[1:17:56] | I want to reach the ocean with you. | 我想和你一起去海边 |
[1:18:09] | Your skin’s so soft. | 你皮肤真柔软 |
[1:18:20] | Okay? | 可以吗 |
[1:18:27] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:18:33] | I think I need some sleep. | 我想我需要睡一觉 |
[1:19:16] | Have you ever done this before? | 你以前有做过吗 |
[1:19:21] | – No. – Lay down. | -没有 -躺下 |
[1:19:38] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[1:19:40] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[1:19:42] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[1:19:50] | I just wanna… | 我想 |
[1:19:54] | I want to be good. | 我想做得好 |
[1:20:00] | Okay, I’ll show you. | 好 我来教你 |
[1:20:22] | I don’t really know what’s gonna happen now, but… | 我不知道接下来会发生什么 但 |
[1:20:27] | can you, um… | 你能 |
[1:20:30] | Can you just close your eyes? | 你能闭上眼睛吗 |
[1:20:34] | – Why? – Just… close ’em. | -为什么 -闭上它们吧 |
[1:20:47] | I think you should have it. | 我想你应该拿着它 |
[1:20:52] | You don’t like it? | 你不喜欢吗 |
[1:20:55] | Won’t it remind you of him? | 这不会让你想起他吗 |
[1:20:57] | You seeing me wearing it? | 当你看见我戴着它 |
[1:21:06] | Wherever Perry is, | 无论佩里在哪 |
[1:21:07] | the last thing he needs is a watch. | 他最不需要的就是一块手表 |
[1:21:14] | Besides, I want it to remind me of someone else. | 另外 我想让它使我想起另外一个人 |
[1:21:33] | I believe that Allison Wells | 我相信艾莉森·威尔斯 |
[1:21:35] | did come to love my brother back. | 也爱上了我哥 |
[1:21:37] | And that she was truthful, for the most part. | 而且她在大部分事上是诚实的 |
[1:21:43] | Maybe it’s on account of how badly I miss Eugene… | 也许是因为我太想念尤金了 |
[1:21:49] | but I’ve always imagined | 但我时常想象着 |
[1:21:51] | that, for a moment, | 有那么片刻 |
[1:21:53] | the world appeared before him | 世界以他一直幻想的模样 |
[1:21:55] | the way he always dreamed it would. | 出现在他面前 |
[1:21:59] | In that moment, Eugene and Allison were bound together | 在那时 尤金和艾莉森被这个幻境 |
[1:22:02] | by the dream. | 紧紧联结在了一起 |
[1:22:06] | One they believed they were in control of. | 一个他们以为在他们控制下的幻境 |
[1:22:12] | I never been too concerned with whose idea the next part was. | 我从不关心下一部分是谁的主意 |
[1:22:18] | It never really mattered much to me. | 那对我而言并不重要 |
[1:22:23] | There are certain conditions to the life Eugene dreamed of | 尤金梦想的生活是有条件的 |
[1:22:27] | that I’m sure Allison wished she could have kept secret from him. | 我敢肯定艾莉森希望自己能向他隐瞒 |
[1:22:34] | Prices she hoped to have paid for the both of them. | 希望她能独自为他们俩付出代价 |
[1:22:45] | There’s no going back. Okay? We’re in and we’re out. | 没有回头路了 明白吗 我们进去再出来 |
[1:22:49] | Two minutes is all it takes. Keep an eye on that watch. | 只需两分钟 注意看你的表 |
[1:23:02] | Kiss me. | 吻我 |
[1:23:10] | Count to five. | 数到五 |
[1:23:16] | Pardon me. I’m going to need that. | 原谅我 我需要这个 |
[1:23:19] | This is a holdup! | 这是一场持枪抢劫 |
[1:23:22] | Everybody kiss the ground! | 所有人趴在地上 |
[1:23:24] | Shut up! Shut up! Get on the goddamn floor! | 闭嘴 闭嘴 趴在地上 |
[1:23:28] | I don’t need you back there, ma’am. Get out. | 我不需要你在后面 女士 出来 |
[1:23:30] | – Everybody, calm down! – You can stay. | -所有人 冷静 -你可以留下 |
[1:23:32] | Please, this is a family bank. | 求求你 这是家族银行 |
[1:23:34] | – I’m not falling for that, lady. – We ain’t insured. | -我才不会上当呢 女士 -我们没投保 |
[1:23:36] | Everybody, calm down! Everybody! Tell ’em! Tell ’em now! | 所有人冷静 所有人 告诉他们 快说 |
[1:23:40] | Do it. Do as you’re told. | 趴下 照他说的做 |
[1:23:42] | What now, Allison? | 现在怎么办 艾莉森 |
[1:23:44] | You know what to do, ma’am. | 你知道该怎么做 女士 |
[1:23:45] | Faster you go, the faster we leave. | 你做得越快 我们离开得就越快 |
[1:23:47] | – Please, hear me. We are not. – Oh, I hear you. | -求你 听我说 我们没有 -我听你说了 |
[1:23:50] | Now, hear me. | 现在 听我说 |
[1:23:52] | I want you to open that little safe back there. | 我要你打开后面那个小保险箱 |
[1:23:54] | Me and my partner can get out of your hair. | 我和我的搭档就会离开你的地盘了 |
[1:23:56] | Come on! | 快 |
[1:23:57] | How’s it going over there, Allison? | 你那怎么样了 艾莉森 |
[1:23:59] | Tell him how good it’s going, lady. | 告诉他一切顺利 女士 |
[1:24:00] | Good! Good! It’s going good! | 好 很好 一切顺利 |
[1:24:02] | That’s right. Real good, kid. | 没错 很好 小子 |
[1:24:03] | It’s going well. It’s going okay. | 很顺利 很好 |
[1:24:05] | Everybody, just do as you’re told. Stay down. | 所有人 照我说的做 在那别动 |
[1:24:07] | It’s going to be over before you know it, okay? | 很快就结束了 明白吗 |
[1:24:09] | Thank you. That will be all, folks. | 谢谢你 就这样 伙计们 |
[1:24:13] | Allison | 艾莉森 |
[1:24:17] | Eugene, come on. | 尤金 快走 |
[1:24:27] | Go! | 快走 |
[1:24:43] | Just breathe. Come on, Eugene. We can’t stop. | 呼吸 放轻松 尤金 我们不能停下来 |
[1:24:46] | We can’t. Not till we get to Mexico. | 我们不能 在我们到墨西哥之前不能 |
[1:24:48] | You gotta pull over. | 你得靠边停车 |
[1:24:49] | Pull over! | 靠边停车 |
[1:24:53] | Eugene, please. | 尤金 拜托 |
[1:24:56] | Eugene? | 尤金 |
[1:25:03] | Eugene, please, we really gotta keep going. | 尤金 拜托 我们必须继续上路了 |
[1:25:09] | Kid, we gotta move. | 小子 我们得走了 |
[1:25:14] | Kid, please, get in the car. | 小子 求你了 上车吧 |
[1:25:17] | One dead. Citizens Pride Bank in Stanley. | 有一人死亡 在斯坦利的傲民银行 |
[1:25:20] | Two fugitives, including Allison Wells, | 包括艾莉森·威尔斯在内的两名逃犯 |
[1:25:23] | are heading south on 281. | 正沿281号公路往南走 |
[1:25:24] | South, black truck on 281. | 往南 281号公路上的黑色卡车 |
[1:25:27] | License plate number 3285M8. | 车牌号3285M8 |
[1:25:29] | – I repeat. – That’s them. | -重复 -就是他们 |
[1:25:32] | Goddamn! | 该死的 |
[1:25:39] | I can imagine how you’re feeling right now, | 我能想像你现在的感受 |
[1:25:40] | and I know that feeling ain’t about to go away, | 我也知道那种感觉不会很快消失 |
[1:25:43] | but you need to have that feeling in the car, | 但你要带着这种感觉先回车上 |
[1:25:44] | or we’re gonna get our asses killed. | 否则我们会被杀的 |
[1:25:46] | He should have just stayed lying there. | 他应该就好好趴在那的 |
[1:25:48] | Yeah, he should’ve, | 对 他是应该 |
[1:25:50] | but he got arrogant, and he got stupid. | 但他太自大了 他太愚蠢了 |
[1:25:52] | I wasn’t even thinking. I just… I just did it. | 我都来不及想 我就 我就那样做了 |
[1:25:54] | Because you had to. | 因为你不得不那样做 |
[1:25:56] | Eugene, it would have been me otherwise. | 尤金 否则被杀的就是我 |
[1:25:59] | And if someone had to die today, | 如果今天一定要有人死 |
[1:26:01] | I’m sure glad that choice was yours. | 我很高兴是你来选择 |
[1:26:03] | A man is dead because of me. | 有个人因为我而死了 |
[1:26:06] | I know. I know how you feel. | 我知道 我知道你的感受 |
[1:26:08] | I know how you feel, but we need to move. | 我知道你的感受 但我们得上路了 |
[1:26:10] | You need to get in the car, Eugene. | 你得回到车上 尤金 |
[1:26:12] | Allison, I don’t think you understand. | 艾莉森 我不觉得你明白 |
[1:26:15] | I don’t think I can do this. | 我不觉得我能继续下去了 |
[1:26:16] | – I do understand. – You don’t! | -我当然明白 -你不明白 |
[1:26:18] | I understand! Maybe “I understand” doesn’t mean | 我明白 但或许”我明白”不意味着 |
[1:26:20] | I’m just gonna sit down and wait to die myself. | 我就要坐下来等死 |
[1:26:28] | How would you understand? | 你怎么会明白 |
[1:26:33] | Eugene, please. | 尤金 求你了 |
[1:26:34] | Please, get in the goddamn car. | 求你快回到车上 |
[1:26:36] | Who did you kill, Allison? | 你杀了谁 艾莉森 |
[1:26:42] | You’re everything they said you was, ain’t ya? | 你和他们说的一样 对吗 |
[1:26:50] | I don’t know if it was me who killed her. | 我不知道是不是我杀了她 |
[1:26:52] | How could you not know? | 你怎会不知道 |
[1:26:55] | Because it was happening all at the same time. | 因为当时所有人都开枪了 |
[1:26:56] | If you weren’t there, | 如果那天你不在那 |
[1:26:58] | would that girl still be alive today? | 那女孩会不会今天还活着 |
[1:27:09] | You made me into something that I ain’t. | 是你让我变成了现在这样 |
[1:27:11] | I didn’t make you into anything you didn’t already want to be. | 我没有把你变成你不想成为的样子 |
[1:27:23] | Eugene. | 尤金 |
[1:27:26] | Please. | 求你了 |
[1:27:37] | Eugene! | 尤金 |
[1:27:41] | Ain’t that your truck? | 那是不是你的卡车 |
[1:27:45] | Eugene! | 尤金 |
[1:27:53] | Stay here with her. | 和她待在这 |
[1:27:57] | Eugene, we can still get to Mexico. | 尤金 我们还能去墨西哥 |
[1:28:00] | Don’t you want to find your father? | 你不想去找你父亲了吗 |
[1:28:02] | He’s gone, Allison! He’s dead. | 他不在了 艾莉森 他死了 |
[1:28:06] | I ain’t gonna find nobody! | 我谁也找不到了 |
[1:28:26] | This is goodbye. | 就此别过吧 |
[1:28:41] | Don’t shoot me. | 别对我开枪 |
[1:28:58] | Phoebe, get in the car! | 菲比 回车上去 |
[1:29:01] | Go. | 去 |
[1:29:08] | If you want the bounty, you can take me in and get it. | 如果你想要赏金 你大可以抓我去拿 |
[1:29:13] | Or we can stick to the plan. | 不然我们仍按照计划行事 |
[1:29:15] | I said, get in the car. | 我说了 回车上去 |
[1:29:18] | But Eugene’s out there. | 但还没找到尤金 |
[1:29:19] | I won’t let nothing happen to him. I promise. | 我不会让他出事的 我保证 |
[1:29:22] | It’s all right. It’s all right. | 放心吧 没事的 |
[1:29:26] | Stay here. | 待在这 |
[1:29:32] | Either way, I’m leaving it up to you. | 不管怎样 都由你决定 |
[1:29:46] | I’ll tell them I made you do everything. | 我会告诉他们这一切都是我逼你做的 |
[1:29:50] | You can go on with your life. | 你可以继续过你的生活 |
[1:29:58] | You got to pick your burden, kid. | 你得选择你的担子 小子 |
[1:30:12] | I never wanted to lie to you. | 我从未想要对你撒谎 |
[1:30:15] | I told you all the truths I knew how to. | 我告诉了你所有我能告诉你的真相 |
[1:30:19] | And I am who you thought I was. | 我就是你想的那样 |
[1:30:24] | It’s a little more complicated is all. | 只是更复杂一些 |
[1:30:34] | I’m scared, Allison. | 我害怕了 艾莉森 |
[1:30:37] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[1:30:40] | I’d rather be scared with you than alone. | 我宁愿和你一起害怕也不愿独自一人 |
[1:30:46] | Please. | 求你了 |
[1:30:48] | We can baptize ourselves in the ocean. | 我们可以在海里给彼此洗礼 |
[1:31:04] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[1:31:16] | Get out of the way! | 让开 |
[1:31:18] | We can make it. | 我们能行的 |
[1:31:23] | Run, Eugene! | 跑 尤金 |
[1:31:39] | No! | 不 |
[1:31:42] | No! Allison! | 不 艾莉森 |
[1:31:49] | Allison. | 艾莉森 |
[1:31:53] | Oh, my God. No. | 我的天 不 |
[1:31:58] | It’s over, son. Put your guns down. | 一切都结束了 孩子 把你的枪放下 |
[1:32:08] | Put ’em down! | 把枪放下 |
[1:32:13] | It’s all right, son. | 没事了 孩子 |
[1:32:28] | Put your guns down! | 把你的枪放下 |
[1:32:30] | Put it down! | 放下 |
[1:32:31] | I said put the gun down! | 我说了把枪放下 |
[1:32:35] | On the ground! | 放在地上 |
[1:32:37] | Run, Eugene! | 快跑 尤金 |
[1:32:52] | That was the last time any of us saw Eugene. | 那是我们最后一次见到尤金 |
[1:32:55] | We don’t know where he went | 我们不知道他去了哪里 |
[1:32:57] | or if he got there… | 也不知道他是否已经到了那 |
[1:32:59] | but I never tried to find him. | 但我从未试图去找他 |
[1:33:02] | That was never my destiny. | 那不是我的命运所在 |
[1:33:04] | Different fathers, I suppose. | 我想大概是因为父亲不同吧 |
[1:33:07] | But I do what I can | 但我尽我所能地 |
[1:33:09] | to keep the legend of Eugene Baker alive. | 让尤金·贝克的传奇永存 |
[1:33:12] | And with the tools left for me, | 带着留给我的工具 |
[1:33:15] | that true and honest absence that John left him | 那约翰留给他又转送给我的 |
[1:33:18] | and he gave to me, | 真切的离别 |
[1:33:21] | I tell his story. | 我将讲述关于他的故事 |
[1:33:25] | The last time I saw my brother was 20 years ago | 我最后一次见我哥是在20年前 |
[1:33:29] | on April 16th, 1935… | 1935年4月16日 |
[1:33:46] | The first day it rained in almost a year. | 那天是那一年来第一次下雨 |
[1:33:55] | Maybe a sign that Eugene found what he was looking for. | 或许昭示着尤金已找到了他一直所追寻的 |