英文名称:Dreamer Inspired by a True Story
年代:2005
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:20] | 库尔特 · 拉塞尔 | |
[01:27] | 达科他·芬尼 | |
[01:43] | 来自一个真实的故事 | |
[02:16] | GIRL: There used to be horses in that barn | 那个马厩里过去有马的 |
[02:18] | At least that’s what my grandfather says | 至少祖父是这么说的 |
[02:22] | We’re probably the only horse farm in Lexington Kentucky | 我们这大概是肯塔基莱克辛托克 是唯一的农场 |
[02:26] | that doesn ‘t have one horse | 现在没有一匹马了 |
[02:29] | – Not one – (Thunder rumbles) | 一匹都没有了 |
[02:48] | MAN: It might rain. | 会下雨 |
[02:55] | Pat said it’d be a good day for me to er… come down to the diner. | 帕特说我今天去参加 晚餐是个好天气 |
[02:59] | M A N Yeah, we | 是的 好的 |
[03:00] | WOMAN: Just be breakfast and lunch three days a week | 就是早餐和午餐 一个星期三天 |
[03:03] | MAN: If you ‘re working at the diner she comes home from school to nobody or? | 若你去吃饭, 她从学校回来 不是就没人在了 ? |
[03:07] | Well, Pop lives right next door. | 喔 帕普就住在隔壁 |
[03:12] | I know you two don ‘t talk much, but he and Cale get along real well. | 我知道你们俩不太说话 但是他和凯丽相处得很好 |
[03:16] | – And er… – And er… what? | 而且… 还有什么? |
[03:20] | You’ve been promising her for months you would take her to work with you. | 你已经保证好几个月了 会带她去一起工作的 |
[03:23] | And I will. I will, Lil. But not today, honey. I got a big race. | 我会的 但是不是今天 亲爱的 我有一场大比赛 |
[03:26] | WOMAN: What do I tell her? | 那我怎么对她说? |
[03:27] | MAN: Tell her I was running late and I didn ‘t have time to wait | 告诉她我要迟到了 所以没时间等她了 |
[03:32] | – You tell her. – Honey, I’m going to work. | 你告诉她 亲爱的 我要去上班了 |
[03:40] | (Engine starts) | |
[04:07] | All right, get in. I don ‘t wanna be late. | 好了 快上来 别迟到了 |
[04:20] | There you go | 你上来吧 |
[05:33] | (Thunder rumbles) | |
[05:48] | – 58 and one. – (Muffled reply from walkie-talkie) | 58和1 |
[05:53] | All right, send Sonya. Don ‘t let her out. I just wanna… I just wanna watch her action. | 好的 把桑娅送来 别让她出去 我只想看看她的情况 |
[05:58] | (Horse whinnies in distance) | |
[06:12] | I like him. | 我喜欢他 |
[06:15] | Her. | 是她 |
[06:18] | I like her, too. | 那我也喜欢她 |
[06:29] | (Chatter) | |
[06:32] | MAN: Can I get a bucket of multigrain in stall number three please? | 请送一桶杂粮到三号 马厩里去好吗? |
[06:37] | – Good morning sir – Good morning. | 早上好 先生 早上好 |
[06:39] | Balon, you remember Cale? | 拜伦, 你记得凯丽吗? |
[06:41] | Sure. She doesn ‘t come around any more. | 当然 她不再到处乱跑了 |
[06:44] | Wow, honey, you’ve gotten so big. | 哇 亲爱的 你已经长得这么大了 |
[06:47] | Senorita, buenos dias. | 圣诺丽亚, 你好, 早安 |
[06:49] | Eddie let’s take a look at Goliath ‘s Boy | 埃迪, 我们去看看格里阿斯的孩子 |
[06:51] | – That means good morning. – Good morning. | 这意思是早上好吧. 早上好 |
[06:53] | He’s got legs like steel. Take him in. | 他有钢铁般的腿. 带他进来 |
[06:58] | Whoa, whoa, whoa! | 哇 哇 哇 |
[07:00] | BALON: What have you got there? Candy? Hey, Sonya. There you go, Sonya. | 你那里有什么呀?糖果吗? 嘿 桑娅 你在这呀 桑娅 |
[07:05] | Ooh, yeah. That’s Sonya. She likes candy. | 哦 是的 是桑娅 她喜欢糖果 |
[07:09] | – Sonya likes Twizzlers. – Yeah? | 桑娅喜欢特维兹莱. 是吗? |
[07:12] | Well… who’s this? | 喔 这是谁? |
[07:15] | Got a new jockey? | 找了个新职业训马师? |
[07:16] | Manny, this is my daughter Cale. | 曼尼这是我女人凯丽 |
[07:18] | Oh, hey. | 哦 嘿 |
[07:21] | Manolin Vallarta. The greatest jockey in the world. | 曼诺林. 瓦拉塔, 世界上最伟大的训马师 |
[07:25] | – Fattest jockey in the world. – Fat? | 世界上最肥的训马师. 肥? |
[07:27] | Chacho, I’m too tall to race. | 乔科, 我高得无法比赛 |
[07:30] | Look at you. Look at these clothes. This is a barn, not a disco. | 看看你 看看这些衣服 这是马厩 不是迪斯科舞厅 |
[07:33] | – Cambiate la ropa! – Ooh! | 哦! |
[07:37] | He likes the way I dress. (Chuckles) | 他喜欢我这样穿 |
[07:40] | Now, yo u soo yo u r daddy? | 那你现在看到你爸爸了吗? |
[07:42] | You see how he’s feeling the legs? You see that? | 你看到他怎样来检测马大腿吗? 看到了吗? |
[07:46] | Yeah well we just wanna make sure the horse is sound and healthy | 是的 我们只想保证这匹马 是完全健康的 |
[07:49] | Your daddy always say you listen to a horse, he’ll tell you how he feels. | 你爸爸经常说呆在一匹马身边 马就会告诉你他的感觉 |
[07:54] | – OK. Thanks, Mark. – (Horse whinnies) | 好了 谢谢 马克 |
[08:00] | (Tannoy announcement in background) | |
[08:05] | I don ‘t know, boy. I’ll tell you, I don ‘t know. | 我不知道 伙计 我告诉你 我不知道 |
[08:07] | The leg feels fine, but she keeps… she keeps jumping at that. | 腿感觉很好 但是她总是… 总是一直那样跳个不停 |
[08:11] | She wants to get back in her stall. | 她想回到马厩里去 |
[08:13] | Vamos, Sonya. Vamos. | 瓦莫斯, 桑娅 瓦莫斯 |
[08:15] | Venga, venga! | 温加, 温加! |
[08:17] | She gonna race today? | 她真的要今天比赛吗? |
[08:19] | Of course she’s gonna race today. | 当然 她今天真的要比赛 |
[08:22] | Hello, Mr Palmer. | 你好 帕尔默先生 |
[08:25] | Nice to see you. Wasn ‘t sure you were coming today. | 很高兴看到你 没想到你今天会来 |
[08:29] | I er… I don ‘t believe I’ve ever met… | 我… 我不相信我见到了… |
[08:31] | Prince Tariq Abal. | 塔里 阿巴尔王子 |
[08:34] | PALMER: Well, well, Sonya is just as pretty as she is fast. | 喔 桑娅跑得又快长得又美 |
[08:39] | Sir, I’ll meet you at our box after I talk with my staff. | 先生 我和我的职员讲完话之后 我们就在赛马场见吧 |
[08:44] | – What’s the story here? – She’s acting funny. | 这里发生什么故事了? 她表现得很有趣 |
[08:47] | Some heat in that right front this morning | 今天早上正前方有点热 |
[08:50] | llm not sure if she wants to run today | 我不确定她今天想跑 |
[08:52] | I don ‘t feel any heat in that leg. What did the vet say? | 我不感觉到那条腿上的热度. 兽医怎么说? |
[08:56] | The vet and paddock judge both passed her as fine, but… | 兽医和围场审判员都断定说 她很好 但是… |
[08:58] | Well, good. That’s all that matters. | 喔 那就好 这样就没事了 |
[09:00] | Sir, I’m just saying I don ‘t… I don ‘t think she should go today. | 先生 我刚刚是说… 我不认为她今天可以出赛 |
[09:04] | Prince Tariq flew his personal Tr3Tr 8,000 miles… | 塔里王子让他私人的737号跑了 8千英里… |
[09:07] | for what? | 为什么? |
[09:09] | I don ‘t know, to win the Jansen Handicap, I guess. | 我不知道 我想是为了 赢詹森. 汉迪卡 |
[09:12] | To beat his brother Sadir. | 打败他的兄弟萨迪尔 |
[09:14] | Tariq only flies in if he can see one of his horses run against one of his brother’s horses. | 塔里若看到他的一匹马和他兄弟的 马比赛会逃走的 |
[09:19] | We’re messing with a champion two-year-old who’s won her first two races this year. | 我们在为一匹赢了她头两次比赛的 两岁大的冠军而团团转 |
[09:23] | This’ll make three. | 会变成三次 |
[09:24] | She’s a little star, no doubt about it. | 她是一个小明星 这点是勿庸置疑的 |
[09:27] | She’s a lot more than a star, Everett. | 她远不止一个明星, 埃莱特 |
[09:29] | I’m listening to the horse. She’s telling me she could do better with rest. | 我正在听马讲话 她正告诉我说 她可以很好的比赛 |
[09:33] | You’d do better by listening to me. | 你最好听我说 |
[09:35] | Look, she’s a nice horse. | 看 她是一匹好马 |
[09:37] | But I’ve spent millions developing a stable of horses for Prince Tariq | 但是我为塔里王子花了数百万 来训练一匹稳定的马 |
[09:40] | so he can beat his brother. | 这样他可以打败他兄弟 |
[09:42] | Now, I know you got big plans… but just do your job. | 现在 我知道你有大计划 但是最好你工作就行 |
[09:46] | OK? | 好吗? |
[09:48] | Daily maintenance, overseeing the workouts – your job. | 日常维护 检查测验-你的工作 |
[09:51] | Picking her races – my job | 挑选她比赛-我的工作 |
[09:54] | Are we good? | 这样好吗? |
[09:57] | – Yeah, we’re good. – Good. | 是的 这样很好 那就好 |
[09:58] | She’s morning-line favourite. | 她是晨线的最爱 |
[10:01] | (Claps) Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[10:03] | Have one of the Mexicans walk her round to settle her. | 曾经有一个墨西哥人带她此处 跑来训练她 |
[10:12] | OK, Mark. | 好多 马克 |
[10:15] | You heard the boss. Let’s go. | |
[10:17] | (Fanfare in background) | 你听到老板的话了 我们走 |
[10:24] | TANNO Y: Now the big race the Jansen Handicap starting on the track | 现在是场大比赛 詹森. 哈迪卡, 开始出现在跑道上 |
[10:29] | No 2 Ocean Blend carrying two pounds over weight | 2号奥西. 布莱德带着超过 两磅重的体重… |
[10:33] | You own a horse, sweetie? This is just for owners. | 你有一匹马是吗甜心? 这只提供给有马的人的 |
[10:37] | Cale | 凯丽 |
[10:39] | Cale. | 凯丽 |
[10:45] | Huh. | 嗯 |
[10:46] | BALON: Hey-hey. – Hey. | 嘿 嘿 嘿 |
[10:51] | See her, honey? Look at that. No.5, right there. | 看到她了吗 亲爱的?看看五号 就在那边 |
[10:53] | – That’s our girl CALE: Think she’ll win? | 那就是我们的姑娘. 觉得她会赢吗? |
[10:55] | – I got $10 that says she’s gonna win. – (Laughs) | 我赌五美元她会赢的 |
[11:02] | TANNO Y: From the Wishman Stables here’s Rapid Cat | 从维曼斯塔布莱斯来看 这位是快猫 |
[11:06] | Dark Fire on one of the outside gates | |
[11:08] | (Horses whinnying) | 黑火在一个外门之中 |
[11:14] | Here we go, baby. | |
[11:16] | (Snorts and stamps hooves) | |
[11:21] | (Race bell rings) | 我们开始了 宝贝 |
[11:22] | TANNO Y: And away they go! | 现在他们都出发了! |
[11:28] | Easy. Nice and easy now. | |
[11:38] | (Shouts of encouragement) | 现在一幕了然了 |
[11:43] | MANNY: She’s fourth Come on sweetheart | 她现在排在第四 加油 甜心 |
[11:45] | – Yeah. – Go on, Sonya! | 加油!快来 桑娅! |
[11:51] | M aypo t h s s yo u r day, h o h oy Co m o o h | |
[11:57] | (Excited shouts from crowd) | 也许今天就是你的好日子, 亲爱的 加油 |
[12:03] | Bring it home, baby. | 带她回家 宝贝 |
[12:06] | Come on, Sonya. | 加油 桑娅 |
[12:08] | – Yeah! – (Squeals) | |
[12:14] | (Whinnies) | |
[12:17] | (Shocked gasps) | |
[12:23] | (Crowd falls silent) | |
[12:32] | (Whinnies) | 加油! |
[12:38] | Oh, Manny. | 哦 曼尼 |
[12:52] | – We gotta put her down, Ben. – It’s OK. I got it here. | 我们得把她取消, 本. 没事 我找到了 |
[12:56] | Cannon bone. | 管骨 |
[12:57] | – Look llm sorry Ben We gotta put her down – She all right? | 我很抱歉. 本. 我们要把她取消. 她没事吧? |
[13:01] | – Whoa! – Hey, easy, girl. Easy. | 哇!嘿, 放松, 姑娘, 放松 |
[13:03] | Come on, it’s OK. | 别急 没事的 |
[13:05] | Not here. Not here. Take her back to her stall, but not here. | 不是这里 不是这里 把她带到她的马厩里去 不要放在这里 |
[13:09] | – Come on – Attagirl | |
[13:11] | (Sonya whinnies) | |
[13:16] | (Heavy rain) | 走吧 姑娘 |
[13:19] | – Ben, I can ‘t put her down until you sign this. – I want some X-rays taken. | 本, 我不能把她取消除非你签了这个. 我想要做一些X射线检查 |
[13:22] | Cale, come here. Come on. Stay out of the way. | 凯丽 过来. 来 被挡在路上 |
[13:25] | What’s the point? She’s finished. | 这有什么要紧?她完蛋了 |
[13:27] | B N do not be e ve th s | 他简直不敢相信 |
[13:28] | I told him. | 我告诉她了 |
[13:30] | – What? What’d you tell me? – I warned you she wasn ‘t right. | 什么?你怎么对我交代? 警告过你她状态不好 |
[13:33] | – You put the saddle on her. – What? Wait a minute! | 你还把马鞍放在她身上. 什么?等等! |
[13:36] | Lunderstand, it’s sad when these things happen. | 我明白. 这些事情发生的时候很悲惨 |
[13:38] | – Sad? – Yes, sad. This is an athlete. | 悲惨?是的 悲惨的是运动员 |
[13:41] | Well, then, you just knowingly killed a $ Tr50,000 athlete. | 喔 那么你只知道杀死了一个 75万美元的运动员 |
[13:45] | – We need to make a move here. – Tell me | 我们需要开始一个行动. 告诉我 |
[13:46] | It’s her cannon bone | 这是她的管骨 |
[13:48] | You pushed her. She’d have run in the Breeders’ Cup. She was special. | 你毁了她. 她本来可以赢得 布里德杯. 她是特别的 |
[13:52] | Now s h o: S got a p roko h og a h d t: S ovo r | 现在她只有一条断腿. 她完蛋了 |
[13:58] | You don ‘t care about anybody, do you? Horses or people. | 你什么都不在乎不是吗?马或者人 |
[14:03] | Well, in fact, I do, Ben. That’s why I’m giving you the opportunity to find a new job. | 事实上 是这样 本, 这就是为什么 我要给你一个机会找新工作 |
[14:07] | – You firing me? – And take your Mexicans with you. | 你要解雇我?你可以把你的 墨西哥人带走 |
[14:15] | They’re men, Palmer. They got names. | |
[14:17] | (Sonya whinnies) | 他们是男人, 帕尔默. 他们有名字 |
[14:20] | – You owe me money. – You’ll get your cheque, first of the month. | 你欠我钱. 我会给你支票 这个月初 |
[14:23] | You pay me now 9000 for the last three months | 你现在就付我最后三个月的9千美元 |
[14:28] | Here’s six. | 这里有六千 |
[14:29] | Six. Take it or leave it. | 六千 要不要随你 |
[14:31] | I’ll leave it. We agreed on nine. You’re three short. | 我不要 我们说好了是九千的 你不讲信用 |
[14:34] | – Wait for a cheque. – I’m not waiting! | 那就等支票吧 我不要等! |
[14:35] | For God’s sake, please put that horse down! | 行行好 拜托把马放下来! |
[14:38] | Dan, Dan, Dan, wait. | 丹 丹 丹, 等等 |
[14:43] | I’ll take the 6,000 and the horse. | 我要了这六千和这匹马 |
[14:45] | $6,000 and a dead horse and I never have to hear from you again? | 六千美元和一匹死马 我就可以再也不用听到你消息了? |
[14:49] | – That’s right. – Take the money | |
[14:51] | (Sonya whinnies) | 对. 把钱拿去 |
[14:52] | Sedate her, Dan. Put her down heavy for the night. | 给她服点镇静剂, 丹. 今晚让她好好躺一躺 |
[14:55] | It’ll cost you 400 just to dispose of her body. | 处理她的尸体只要花你4钱美元 |
[14:58] | Balon hook up a trailer | 拜伦, 弄辆拖车来 |
[15:00] | – You got a hard head, like your old man. – Cale, go to the truck. | 你思想太顽固了 就像你的老男人. 凯丽, 到卡车里去 |
[15:03] | Living in that horse farm with no horses. | 和那皮马一起住在没有马的农场里 |
[15:05] | Balon, just… Manny, take her out to the truck. | 拜伦只是… 曼尼, 把她带到卡车上去 |
[15:08] | Delusional. It’s a disease with you Cranes. Get out before it rubs off on you. | 没办法的. 这就像和你的克雷斯一样的麻烦. 在她踢死你之前出去吧 |
[15:24] | BEN: Manny? – Yeah? | 曼尼?我在 |
[15:26] | Go get the old man. Tell him it’s an emergency. | 去找这个老男人 告诉她这是紧急事件 |
[15:39] | Hi, Balon. I need the heavy winch, the tow and easy sling to get her in this stall. | 嗨 拜伦, 我需要这个重绞盘 麻绳和轻吊索来把她弄到马厩里来 |
[15:43] | – OK where’s that? – It ‘s in the back stall there | 在哪里?就在后面的马厩里 |
[15:46] | – Oh OK I got it LIL: Where have you been? | 哦 好的 我明白了 你们一直在哪? |
[15:49] | God, I’ve been so worried. Honey. | 天哪 我一直那么担心 亲爱的 |
[15:51] | – What’s going on? – I had a horse go down. | 怎么回事?我有匹马出事了 |
[15:53] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天哪 |
[15:54] | – Anything else, boss? – Give Balon a hand, will you? | 还有别的事吗 老板? 帮帮拜伦好吗? |
[15:57] | – Manny? – Hello. | 玛丽?你好 |
[15:59] | MAN: What can you geniuses be calling an emergency at night in the rain? | 在这样下雨的夜晚会召集 你们这些天才做什么呢? |
[16:07] | This about a horse? | 是关于一匹马吗? |
[16:12] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[16:19] | Inever ask you for anything. | 我从来没问过你什么事情 |
[16:21] | That’s right. I haven ‘t heard from you in months. | 对 几个月来我从没听过你的消息 |
[16:23] | That’s why your business is so great. | 这就是为什么你的生意如此成功 |
[16:25] | I got a filly in there with a broken cannon bone, Pop. | 我要处理一匹小雌马的 断了的管骨, 帕普 |
[16:30] | Thoroughbred? | 纯种的吗? |
[16:32] | Raco r? | 赛手? |
[16:40] | Put her down. | 不要她了 |
[16:45] | You had a horse with a shattered cannon bone once. | 你曾经有匹粉碎性管骨的马 |
[16:48] | You harnessed it up somehow, the leg healed and that horse was fine. | 你在某些方面做了弥补 腿治愈了 马好了 |
[16:52] | That was a long time ago. You were just a little boy, Benjamin. | 这是很久以前的事了 你那是还是个小孩子, 本杰明 |
[16:57] | But I remember it. It worked. | 但是我记得这有用 |
[17:01] | He was an old lead pony. | 他是匹老的领头马 |
[17:04] | Healed just enough to walk around for a few more years before I finally put him down. | 治愈了只是刚好可以在 我放弃他之前多走几年 |
[17:10] | Which is what you’d do if you had any sense at all. | 若你懂了的话你也会这样做的 |
[17:22] | Let’s get her in the stall. | 我们去马厩里找她 |
[17:26] | LIL: Cale. – I’m going to need to help them, Mom. | 凯丽, 我要去帮助他们 妈妈 |
[17:29] | Cale, I’m gonna spend the night with her. You go on inside with Mom. | 凯丽, 我今天要陪着她 你和妈妈呆在屋里 |
[17:34] | BEN: All right. BALON: Right up there? | 好吧 就在那边吗? |
[17:36] | – Yeah. – Right, Manny? | 是的 好, 曼尼? |
[17:39] | BEN: Can you get up to the big winch Manny? | 你可以抬起这个大绞盘吗, 曼尼? |
[17:41] | Let’s hook it up. Come on. | |
[18:06] | (Exhales) | 我们钩起来. 来 |
[18:11] | – Was it a hard fall? – Hard enough. | 一个困难的秋天不是吗? 够难的了 |
[18:13] | She didn ‘t get bumped or anything. She… she just went down. | 她不会再跳跃了 她… 她只是躺着 |
[18:16] | That’s the one from the track And my X -rays confirm it | 这就是离开跑道的后果. 我的X射线说明了这点 |
[18:20] | It’s a spiral fracture of the cannon bone. | 这是一种管骨的螺旋状断裂 |
[18:22] | BEN: But it is nondisplaced – She’ll never race again? | 但是不可取代的. 她再也不能比赛了吗? |
[18:27] | No, honey. | 不是 亲爱的 |
[18:28] | – But she might walk again – There’s a chance. It’s up to her. | 但是她可以再走起来的. 还有机会. 这取决于她 |
[18:31] | Try and keep her calm. | 尽量让她保持安静 |
[18:33] | Stable rest. | 稳定的休息 |
[18:34] | That cast I put on her should hold. | 我应该坚持对她的筹码 |
[18:36] | We’ll go really easy on her, Doc. | 我门真的看好她 医生 |
[18:38] | – Let’s stay close on this – You got it | 我们密切观察她吧 你说得对 |
[18:41] | All right, let’s pull all the harness stuff. | 好了 我们来解决所有这些难题 |
[18:43] | Put the straps and the pulley in the tack room. | 去工具室拿些带子和滑车 |
[18:45] | Ben, when Mr Palmer fired you, us yesterday, well… | 本, 当帕尔默先生解雇你的时候, 我们昨天… |
[18:49] | We all don ‘t have no jobs. | 我们都没有工作了 |
[18:52] | I’m sorry, guys. I forgot. Here. | 抱歉 伙计们 我忘了 给 |
[18:55] | There’s a thousand each. | 每个人一千 |
[19:00] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[19:02] | Well, we train racehorses, right? | 我们训练赛马, 不是吗? |
[19:04] | And… she’s not going to race no more, so… | 而她再也不会比赛了 |
[19:07] | So why hang around to help you get a broken racehorse to walk? | 因此为什么不呆在这里帮你 训练一匹赛马走路呢? |
[19:10] | (Manny and Balon whisper) | |
[19:12] | You know who this horse was sired by? | 知道这匹马的祖先是谁吗? |
[19:15] | Dreamcatcher. | 捉梦人 |
[19:17] | You know who that was? | 知道是什么人吗? |
[19:21] | Pop, w h o was Droa m catc h o r? | 爸爸, 捉梦人是谁? |
[19:24] | Won the Dubai World Cup in ’96. | 赢得1996年迪拜世钅帛赛的人 |
[19:27] | Won seven of 11 graded stakes and over $3,000,000. | 赢得了11级奖金中的7级, 超过300万美元 |
[19:32] | We get her healed enough to breed her to a decent stud, | 我们把她治好了, 好好喂养她 |
[19:35] | sell that yearling for… I don ‘t know, maybe… | 把这匹一岁的马卖了 |
[19:37] | If it’s a colt with good confirmation, maybe 300. | 如果是确认是好的小马, 或许30万 |
[19:42] | B N $300,000 | 30万美元 |
[19:44] | You two be interested in a piece of $300,000? | 你们俩对30万美元感兴趣? |
[19:49] | (Bot h c h u ck o) M A N N Y Yeah | 是的 |
[19:52] | How about it, Pop? | 怎么样, 爸爸? |
[19:56] | BALON: OK. Looks good to me. | 我看很好 |
[19:58] | We’re all done. | 我们都做完了 |
[20:01] | BEN: Take it up. | 把它吊起来 |
[20:03] | Got it? | 好了吗? |
[20:06] | (Whinnies) | |
[20:09] | Good girl. | 乖姑娘 |
[20:10] | Good Sonya | 乖索娅 |
[20:17] | Easy. Easy, girl. Easy, girl. | 听话, 听话, 姑娘 听话, 姑娘 |
[20:27] | (Sonya whinnies) | |
[20:28] | One, two, three… | 一, 二, 三 |
[20:33] | CHILD: Bye, Cale. – Bye. | 再见, 凯丽 再见 |
[20:41] | One, two, three. | 一, 二, 三 |
[20:46] | OK, that’s good. That’s good. | 好的, 很好 很好 |
[20:48] | She’s doing great | 她做得很好 |
[20:51] | – She OK? – She’s OK | 她没事吧? 她没事 |
[21:38] | (Whinnies) | |
[21:43] | – Whoa, whoa. You all right? – Fine. | 哇, 哇, 你没事吧? 没事 |
[21:46] | – You OK? She kick you? BALON: Easy. | 你没事吧?她踢你? 慢点 |
[21:48] | Come on. It’s OK, honey. | 好了, 没事, 宝贝 |
[21:50] | – How is she? – She’s OK. | 她怎么样? 她没事 |
[21:53] | What were you doing? She’s… she’s not a pet, Cale. | 你在干什么?她不是宠物, 凯丽 |
[21:56] | She’s what I do for work now so you ‘ll have to leave her be all right? | 她是用来比赛的, 所以你不要惹她, 知道吗? |
[22:02] | Llm sorry | 对不起 |
[22:06] | – You sure you’re all right? – Fine. | 你确定没事吗? 没事 |
[23:40] | (Slurps) | |
[24:01] | (Chomps) | |
[24:11] | (Sonya snorts) | |
[24:46] | – Here you go. – Thank you. | 来吧 谢谢 |
[24:51] | You make all that money and eat as much pie as you want? | 你挣那么多钱, 吃尽可能多的饣馅饼? |
[24:54] | (Chuckles) Yeah, I can ‘t find a better job. | 是的, 我找不到更好的工作 |
[24:59] | Manny’s gonna take me to watch him ride a racehorse. | 曼尼要带我去看他骑赛马 |
[25:02] | And tonight I’m gonna muck out Sonya’s stall. | 今晚我要给桑娅清除粪便 |
[25:04] | – I’m thinking about painting it. – Nice to have a horse, huh? | 我在考虑给它上色 有匹马很好, 嗯? |
[25:08] | Especially after Dad said, | 尤其是爸爸说过 |
[25:10] | “There will never be another horse in this farm as long as I live.” | “我有生之年这个农场 不会再有马之后” |
[25:15] | Did Pop tell you that? | 帕普这样跟你说的吗? |
[25:19] | Don ‘t you listen to everything Pop says. There’s two sides to every story. | 别爸爸说的什么你都听, 什么事情都有两面的 |
[25:23] | Pop said Dad’s the best horseman. Says he has a gift. | 帕普说爸爸是最好的骑师, 她有礼物 |
[25:28] | Well, that’s true. | 是的 |
[25:31] | We all know that’s true. | 我们都知道是的 |
[25:46] | – Hey. – Hello. | 嘿 你好 |
[25:49] | Whoa, Zephyr. Whoa, boy. | 哇, 泽普哇, 伙计 |
[25:51] | Thanks, Mike. | 谢谢, 迈克 |
[25:54] | – What’d you think about that? – That was fast. | 你觉得怎么样? 很快 |
[25:57] | – Nice boots. – Ah, Thank you. | 靴子很漂亮 啊, 谢谢 |
[26:00] | Oxo rc so a co u p o o f h o rsos fo r a fow ow h o rs | 我为几个马主训练马匹 |
[26:10] | – Pretty cool, huh? – Yeah. | 很酷, 嗯? 是的 |
[26:18] | You ever ride in races? | 你参加过比赛吗? |
[26:21] | Couple of times I did. | 参加过几次 |
[26:23] | – But no more. – Why? | 但是不会再参赛了 为什么? |
[26:27] | Er… | 嗯 |
[26:29] | I have bad dreams. | 我做噩梦 |
[26:38] | Three years ago I got my first real race. | 三年前我参加第一次真正的比赛 |
[26:41] | I ran fifth. | 我跑了第五名 |
[26:44] | What was the name of the horse? | 那匹马叫什么名字? |
[26:47] | Downtown Swing. | 丹塔斯维 |
[26:52] | – It was amazing. – Did you ever ride him again? | 很好 你再骑过他吗? |
[26:54] | Yeah. In our second race, I was flying into that first turn. | 是的, 第二场比赛, 我跑了第一名 |
[26:58] | And then I looked under my arm to see if I was clear on the rail. | 然后我看我的胳膊下面, 看我的围栏是否清楚 |
[27:02] | When I looked back up, there was a horse swerving into me. | 当我再抬头时, 看见一匹马转头朝我跑来 |
[27:05] | My left foot came out of the iron, I fell to the ground… | 我的左脚掉出马鞍, 我掉到了地上 |
[27:09] | and I got run over by three horses. | 我被三匹马超了过去 |
[27:12] | Broke both shoulders, sternum… | 双肩都摔断了, 胸骨 |
[27:16] | four ribs | 四根 |
[27:17] | punctured a lung. | 肺穿孔 |
[27:21] | You never raced again. | 你再也不比赛 |
[27:24] | (Sighs heavily) | |
[27:26] | You know, at night, when I fall asleep… | 知道吗, 晚上, 我睡着后 |
[27:31] | …I dream I’m in a big race on a very fast horse. | 我梦见我骑着一匹很快的马在比赛 |
[27:35] | And I look to my left foot, it slips out of the iron and I begin to fall. | 我看我的左脚, 它滑出了马鞍, 我开始跌落下来 |
[27:39] | But… before I hit the ground, I wake up. | 但是我摔到地上之前我醒了 |
[27:43] | – But you still exercise racehorses. – Yeah. | 但是你还是在训练马 是的 |
[27:48] | Just… | 只是 |
[27:49] | It’s just me and the horse alone on the track, | 只是我和马在跑道上 |
[27:54] | free. | 自由的 |
[27:55] | No-one to bother us. It’s much better that way. | 没人打扰我们, 那样更好 |
[28:01] | – I’m sorry about your nightmares, Manny. – It ‘s OK | 你的噩梦我很难过, 曼尼 没关系 |
[28:05] | It’s God’s way of telling me no more racing. | 是上帝叫我别再比赛的 |
[28:33] | (Slurping) | |
[28:36] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[28:55] | From Mom. | 妈妈叫我送来的 |
[28:57] | I’m good, honey. Just put it down there. | 我很好, 宝贝 放在那里吧 |
[29:10] | Cale? | 凯丽? |
[29:13] | Will you grab that roll of wire underneath the fence? | 把栅栏下面的线拿起来好吗? |
[29:16] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[29:23] | You can just hang on to it there. | 你可以呆在这里 |
[29:31] | Pop said this farm used to be beautiful. | 帕普说这个农场过去很美 |
[29:34] | This farm was beautiful. | 这个农场是很美 |
[29:38] | 200 acres. One of the nicest in Versailles. | 200英亩, 凡尔赛最大的农场之一 |
[29:42] | – See all that over there? – Yeah. | 看见那边了吗? 看见了 |
[29:46] | Well, that was ours. | 那是我们的 |
[29:54] | Pop: S ow h od so m o roa y h co raco m a ros | 帕普有一些真正很好的赛马 |
[29:58] | Big, beautiful female horses. | 很大的, 很漂亮的母马 |
[30:02] | Waveland, Blue Jezebel and Miss Moffett. | 瓦维兰, 布鲁. 杰泽尔和莫菲特小姐 |
[30:05] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[30:10] | Pop said he built those stalls and filled them with horses. | 帕普说他修建马厩, 里面养满马 |
[30:13] | Yeah, he made a good living selling yearlings. | 是的, 他靠卖一岁的小马生活得很好 |
[30:16] | But you wanted to keep the yearlings and race ’em, right? | 但是你想留下那些小马用它们比赛, 对吗? |
[30:22] | Well, it got kind of hard, | 那有点难 |
[30:25] | watching horses born on this farm go on to win big races for somebody else. | 看着马在这个农场出生 而为别人赢大量的钱 |
[30:29] | So you got Pop to keep some yearlings so you could train ’em, race ’em. | 所以你让帕普留一些小马 你可以训练它们, 用它们比赛 |
[30:33] | You don ‘t just keep ’em, Cale. They’re not free. | 你不能只是留它们, 凯丽 它们不是免费的 |
[30:36] | I’m going to brush down Sonya. | 我去给桑娅打扫灰尘 |
[30:50] | Cale Crane. | 凯丽 克雷 |
[30:52] | Yes, ma’am? | 是, 老师? |
[30:54] | – Working on your creative writing assignment? – Yes, ma’am. | 你的创造性的作品完成了吗? 是的, 老师 |
[30:57] | What’s your story about? | 你的故事是关于什么的? |
[31:01] | It’s about a king… | 是关于国王的 |
[31:04] | …and his castle… | 还有他的城堡 |
[31:06] | and a magic horse. | 还有一匹有魔力的马 |
[31:38] | Bye. | 再见 |
[31:55] | She can stand on it. Not for long. But she can stand on it. | 她能忍受, 不是很长, 但是她能忍受 |
[32:04] | I’ll run a couple more tests but I don ‘t see any reason she can ‘t breed. She looks good. | 我还要进行检验, 但是我看不到 她不能喂养的理由, 她很好 |
[32:08] | You helped her, Cale. | 你帮她, 凯丽 |
[32:10] | She’s gonna have a baby. Yeah! | 她要有孩子了, 耶! |
[32:12] | I’ll see you Friday. | 星期五见 |
[32:16] | Well, I’m gonna call in a favour. | 好吧, 我会打电话拜访的 |
[32:22] | (Whispers) Go, Cale. | 去吧, 凯丽 |
[32:24] | – Go. – Go. | 去 去 |
[32:35] | So where are you going? | 你去哪儿? |
[32:37] | I’m gonna go see an old friend. | 去见一位老朋友 |
[32:44] | About a stud for Sonya? | 为桑娅找一个马群? |
[32:47] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[32:48] | About a stud. | 关于马群的 |
[33:05] | You wanna come? | 你想去吗? |
[33:08] | Yeah. I’ll come. | 是的, 想去 |
[33:39] | Fusaichi Pegasus. | 佛塞奇. 派加苏斯 |
[33:40] | He won the Kentucky Derby. | 他赢得了肯塔基赛马会 |
[33:43] | Do you see him? That’s Fusaichi. | 看见他了吗?那是佛塞奇 |
[33:46] | Giant’s Causeway. | 巨人的铺道 |
[33:52] | Johannesburg. | 约翰内斯堡 |
[33:53] | He won the Breeders’ Cup Juvenile. | 他赢得了布里德杯青年组 |
[33:56] | You learn all that from Pop, too? | 都是帕普告诉你的? |
[33:59] | He’s a beautiful horse. | 他是匹漂亮的马 |
[34:01] | Hey, Bill. | 嘿, 比尔 |
[34:02] | It’s good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[34:04] | Good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[34:05] | – This is my daughter Cale. CALE: Hi | 这是我女儿凯丽 嗨 |
[34:07] | – Nice to meet you, Cale. – Nice to meet you, too. | 很高兴认识你, 凯丽 我也是 |
[34:10] | So, you call two months ago telling me you got a race mare needs to be covered, then nothing. | 两个月前你打电话给我说 有个赛马会, 然后又说没有 |
[34:15] | Well, it’s been a pretty long road with that filly, Bill, but she’s ready to go now. | 好吧, 那个小姑娘有很长的路要走, 比尔, 但是现在她准备要走了 |
[34:20] | – So, you still going to be able to help me out? – Right over here. | 你仍然能帮助我? 这边 |
[34:27] | All right, ladies and gentlemen, are you ready for the world’s greatest stud? | 好吧, 女士们, 先生们, 你们准备好看世界上最大的 马群了吗? |
[34:32] | Come on, Todd. Bring him on out. | 来吧, 托德, 把他牵出来 |
[34:38] | That’s not… | 这不是 |
[34:40] | – What is that? BILL: This here is Thunder Pants | 这是什么? 这是萨德 派斯 |
[34:44] | Honey, Thunder Pants is a teaser pony. | 宝贝, 萨德派斯是匹很逗人的小马 |
[34:47] | He’s gonna help Sonya get ready to go into the breeding shed with a stallion. | 他会用种马帮助桑娅准备好 进去饲养群的 |
[34:52] | – Thanks, Bill. – Hey, Cale, | 谢谢, 比尔 嘿, 凯丽 |
[34:55] | want to meet the stallion I picked for you? | 想看看我为你选的种马吗? |
[35:01] | Cale, meet Grand Slam. | 凯丽, 来见见格兰斯拉 |
[35:06] | Grand Slam? | 格兰斯拉? |
[35:10] | Unbelievable. | 不可思议 |
[35:17] | So, what do you think? | 你认为怎么样? |
[35:21] | Well, | 好吧 |
[35:23] | I think it’s Grand Slam. | 我想是格兰斯拉 |
[35:26] | Everyone at Ashford has a lot of respect for your family. | 阿斯佛德的每个人 对你们家都很尊敬 |
[35:29] | I explained your situation and they want to do you the favour of a lifetime. | 我说明了你的情况, 他们都想帮你度过难关 |
[35:33] | I just… I don ‘t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[35:34] | – Say you’ll have the filly here first week in May. – You got it. | 说你五月的第一个星期会 带一匹小马来 好的 |
[35:37] | That week’s the only shot you get. | 那个星期是你唯一的机会 |
[35:39] | He’s booked till next year. | 他已经预定到明年了 |
[35:40] | And you got to send me half of the 15,000 by the end of the week. | 这个周末前你得给我 15000中的一半 |
[35:46] | 15000? That’s er… 15,000? | |
[35:49] | Well, Grand Slam’s normal stud fees are 200,000. | 格兰斯拉的正常价是20万 |
[35:53] | – We’re waiving that. – Yeah, I know. | 我们放弃了 是的, 我知道 |
[35:55] | The 15 doesn ‘t even cover our costs in insurance. | 15000我们连成本都收不回 |
[35:57] | No no Bill it ‘s an amazing offer I just didn ‘t | 这是个很好的提议 |
[36:00] | I’m wondering, though, if maybe I couldn ‘t give you a share in the foal, | 我在想, 或许在小马驹上 我不能给你份额 |
[36:05] | maypo to covo r a t h o oxpo h sos, | 或许所有的花费 |
[36:07] | whatever they are | 不管是什么 |
[36:08] | BILL: We just don ‘t do that | 我们不能那样做 |
[36:11] | Not in a case like this | 不能这样 |
[36:14] | Are you saying you want to call it off? | 你是说你想放弃吗? |
[36:16] | No, Bill, I just… | 不. 比尔, 我只是 |
[36:19] | Bill, I don ‘t have the money. | 比尔, 我没有钱 |
[36:23] | I am sorry, Ben. | 对不起, 本 |
[36:25] | – I didn ‘t fully know your situation – That’s OK Bill | 我不知道你的情况 没关系, 本 |
[36:27] | Listen, I… I really appreciate the try. | 听着, 我真的很想试试 |
[36:30] | I’m gonna call. All right? Thanks. | 我会给你电话的, 好吗?谢谢 |
[36:33] | Let’s go, honey. | 走吧, 宝贝 |
[36:44] | POP: Llve never seen Grand Slam up close | 我从没从近处看过格兰斯拉 |
[36:46] | CALE: He’s got muscles everywhere | 他到处都是肌肉 |
[36:49] | POP: What’d he say? | 他怎么说? |
[36:52] | He’s a horse. | 他有一匹马 |
[36:54] | I know. What’d he say? | 我知道, 他怎么说? |
[36:59] | “I am a great champion.” | “我是伟大的冠军” |
[37:02] | “When I ran, the ground shook. | 我跑的时候, 大地都要颤抖 |
[37:04] | The sky opened and mere mortals parted.” | 天空都要打开 |
[37:07] | “The way to victory. | 通往胜利之路 |
[37:09] | And I met my owner in the winner’s circle.” | 我在胜利者的圈里见到了我的主人 |
[37:12] | “Where he put a blanket of flowers on my back.” | “他盖了一张花的毯子在我的背上” |
[37:14] | You remembered that? | 你还记得? |
[37:17] | Sport of kings, you know that? | 运动之王, 知道吗? |
[37:19] | They call horse racing the sport of kings. | 他们说赛马是运动之王 |
[37:23] | – So when you gonna take me to the races? – I don ‘t go any more. | 你什么时候带我去赛马? 我不去了 |
[37:27] | Haven ‘t been in years. | 好多年没去了 |
[37:33] | So I can take the Racing Form and The Blood-Horse, right? | 我可以把赛马新闻和种马带走, 对吗? |
[37:36] | Your dad doesn ‘t want me teaching you about horses. | 你爸爸不希望我 教你关于马的东西 |
[37:40] | So I should leave ’em? | 那么我应该把它们留下吗? |
[37:41] | You should stuff ’em under your shirt. | 你应该把它们藏在你的衣服下面 |
[37:43] | OK. | 好的 |
[37:48] | Cale, in that cabinet above the sink… | 凯丽, 水槽上面的橱柜里 |
[37:51] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[37:53] | Is there a coffee can? | 有个咖啡罐吗? |
[37:54] | Mm-hm. | 嗯哼 |
[37:56] | – Bring it to your dad, would you? – Sure | 带给你爸爸, 好吗? 好的 |
[37:59] | – Good night. – Good night | 晚安 晚安 |
[38:13] | – Pop wanted me to give this to you. – Thanks, hon. | 帕普要我给你的 谢谢, 宝贝 |
[38:16] | – I’m gonna eat my dessert in the barn. – All righty. | 我到畜棚里吃甜点去了 好的 |
[38:37] | – What the hell is this? – Coffee can | 这是什么? 咖啡罐 |
[38:39] | – You expect me to use it? – Only flavour I got. | 你指望我用吗? 我只有这个 |
[38:41] | You’re unbelievable. There’s almost $20,000 there. | 真不可思议, 这里有将近2万美元 |
[38:47] | You watched me sell this farm off bit by bit till there was nothing left. | 你看着我把这个农场一点一点卖掉, 直到什么都没有 |
[38:51] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做? |
[38:54] | Damned if I know. | 鬼才知道 |
[38:57] | Breed the horse, Ben. | 养马, 本 |
[39:00] | Picking up that filly was the gutsiest thing I’ve seen you do in years. | 养那个小姑娘是这么多年我看你 做过的最勇敢的事情 |
[39:03] | Guts? I took the biggest swing I could and I struck out. | 勇敢?我经过最大的摇摆才做成的 |
[39:06] | – And you gave up. – I’m broke, Pop! | 你放弃 我破产了, 帕普! |
[39:09] | What do you expect me to do? | 你要我怎么办? |
[39:10] | I expect you to take the money, trust your instincts and breed the horse. | 我要你拿着钱, 相信你的本能养马 |
[39:15] | – You told me to put her down – But you didn ‘t. | 你叫我把她放下 但是你没有 |
[39:18] | – Cos you’re a horseman. – Oh, don ‘t blow smoke… | 因为你是骑师 噢, 别这样 |
[39:20] | Are you gonna spend your life shovelling horse squat for sheiks | 你是要一辈子修理马鞍 |
[39:23] | or are you gonna get back in the game? | 还是要回去比赛? |
[39:31] | Don ‘t think I don ‘t know what’s going on here with you and Cale. | 别想 我不知道你和凯丽是怎么回事 |
[39:34] | It’s in her blood, Ben. | 在她的血统里, 本 |
[39:36] | Cale’s a beautiful kid. | 凯丽是个漂亮的孩子 |
[39:38] | Stop filling her head with horse stories. | 别再给她讲马故事了 |
[39:40] | Horse stories are all I got. | 我只会讲马故事 |
[39:42] | Keep ’em to yourself. I’ll pay you back when the foal sells. | 你自 己留着吧, 小马卖了我就还你 |
[39:59] | Any chance you’ll keep the foal? | 你会留下小马驹吗? |
[40:01] | Race him or her? | 比赛? |
[40:03] | No, we’re going to sell the foal. | 不, 我们要把小马驹卖掉 |
[40:05] | But we still have Sonador. | 但是我们还有索纳多 |
[40:07] | Sonador? | 索纳多? |
[40:10] | Yeah It ‘s her full name | 是的, 这是她的全名 |
[40:11] | Sonador. | 索纳多 |
[40:15] | (Whispers) Sonador. | 索纳多 |
[40:17] | I think it’s Spanish. | 可能是西班牙语 |
[40:19] | Spanish for “Dreamer”. | 是“梦想家”的意思 |
[40:24] | Good night, Dreamer. | 晚安, 梦想家 |
[40:27] | – OK, I got it. – I’m going to Pop’s. | – 好了, 给我吧 – 我去爸爸那里 |
[40:37] | Lil, how many days they give you down at the diner? | 他们一星期让你干多少天? |
[40:42] | I got Monday, Wednesday and Friday. | 星期一, 星期三, 星期五3天 |
[40:44] | But I could take more. | 但我可以有更多 |
[40:47] | Palmer called around. Shut me out everywhere. | 帕尔默打电话来了, 封杀了我 |
[40:49] | I can ‘t find any work | 我找不到工作 |
[40:54] | I’m gonna have to take down the sign. | 我打算签下这份合同 |
[40:57] | The real estate sign? | 真实财产合同? |
[40:59] | It’s all been sold. | 全都卖出去了 |
[41:01] | The only land we got left to sell, we’re sitting on. | 我们只剩下那块地可以卖了, 别无它法 |
[41:03] | Here’s the first letter of foreclosure. | 这是丧失赎取权的第一封信 |
[41:11] | – Morning. – Hello Cale | – 早 – 你好, 凯丽 |
[41:13] | – Hey Doc – Balon. Manny. | – 你好 – 拜伦, 曼尼 |
[41:15] | Sonya’s gonna make us some money huh? | 桑娅会为我们赚些钱吧? |
[41:18] | This horse, she gonna make a special baby, huh? | 这匹马会生个特别的仔吧? |
[41:20] | – Is Ben around? – Yeah. I’m right here. | – 本在吗? – 我在这里 |
[41:22] | All right. Just got off the phone with Bill. | 我刚跟比尔通完电话 |
[41:25] | We’re back on. | 我们退一步打算 |
[41:27] | Going to breed her to Grand Slam. | 打算让她生格兰斯拉的种 |
[41:28] | Ben, I’ve completed my tests and I’ve got some bad news for you. | 本, 我刚检查过, 有坏消息 |
[41:34] | What? | 什么情况? |
[41:36] | She’s infertile. | 她不能产崽 |
[41:41] | She’s not gonna have a baby now? | 她不会生小孩? |
[41:43] | No, h o h oy, s h o: S h ovo r go h h a h avo pap os | 是的, 她不会生小孩 |
[41:51] | I’m sorry, guys. | 对不起, 各位 |
[41:59] | I’m sorry, Sonya. | 对不起, 桑娅 |
[42:01] | T: S O K | 不过没关系 |
[42:21] | It’s almost dawn. | 都快天亮了 |
[42:24] | You ‘ve been up all night | 你坐了一夜 |
[42:26] | What was I thinking, Lil? | 我该怎么办, 利丽? |
[42:28] | Trying to breed that horse? | 想让马产崽? |
[42:31] | Cale loves that horse. | 凯丽喜欢那匹马 |
[42:33] | That’s good, cos that little filly just ruined us. | 就是啊, 但那匹马却差一点毁了我们 |
[42:36] | That little filly is the best thing that’s ever happened around here. | 那匹是这里最棒的一匹 |
[42:40] | Come on, Lil. | 算了吧, 利丽 |
[42:41] | Since she’s been in that barn, we have a family. | 有她在马棚里, 我们算有了个完整的家 |
[42:45] | For the first time in years. | 这么多年来第一次这样 |
[42:48] | Look, I’ll work seven days a week at the diner if it means you’ll spend time with your daughter. | 我可以一星期七天在那里工作 而你可以把那些时间花在女儿身上 |
[42:52] | Can ‘t you see how much she wants to be with you? | 你不知道她多么想跟你在一起吗? |
[42:58] | And I know that your dad disappointed you, | 我知道你爸爸对你很失望 |
[43:02] | but that does not mean that you have to disappoint her | 但那并不意味着你就得对 你女儿失望 |
[43:05] | This has nothing to do with my father. | 这不关我爸爸的事 |
[43:07] | – No, it has everything to do with him. – You’re wrong. | – 不, 一切都跟他有关 – 你错了 |
[43:10] | The truth is, if Cale hadn ‘t been with me that night, I’d have left that horse on the track | 其实, 如果那晚凯丽没跟我在一起 那匹就还在车上 |
[43:14] | and let ’em put the horse down – and I’d still have my job. | 让他们把马宰了 并且我还有我的工作 |
[43:19] | Cale… | 凯丽 |
[43:31] | Cale? | 凯丽? |
[43:34] | Come on. Cale? | 快开门, 凯丽? |
[43:37] | Honey, can I come in? | 宝贝, 我能进来吗? |
[43:40] | Come on, let’s just give her some time. | 算了, 给她点时间吧 |
[43:43] | Cale? | 凯丽? |
[43:44] | Come on honey Open the door | 宝贝, 快开门啊 |
[43:46] | Please? | 求求你了 |
[43:48] | She’ll come downstairs when she’s ready. | 她好了时会下来的 |
[44:04] | We’re going to run away. | 我们去私奔吧 |
[44:09] | We’re going to run far away. | 离开这个地方 |
[44:27] | There you go. | 好了 |
[44:30] | We’re going for a walk. | 我们去兜风 |
[44:35] | Cale… | 凯丽 |
[44:37] | (Door bangs) | |
[44:41] | Stop, Sonya! | 停下, 桑娅! |
[44:42] | Sonya, stop! | 桑娅, 停下! |
[45:04] | Hang on, Cale. | 忍一下, 凯丽 |
[45:13] | Cale! | 凯丽! |
[45:15] | Dad she won ‘t stop! | 爸爸, 她不停啊! |
[45:17] | I can ‘t make her stop! | 停不了啊! |
[45:23] | Cale, hang on! | 凯丽, 忍一下! |
[45:28] | Please… | 求求你 |
[45:35] | Cale… | 凯丽 |
[45:36] | Cale! | 凯丽! |
[45:37] | Jump. | 跳 |
[45:39] | Jump! | 跳下! |
[45:44] | I got you. I got you. | 抱住你了 |
[45:46] | I got you. | 我抱住你了 |
[45:48] | Are you all right? You OK? | 你没事吧? |
[45:51] | I got you sweetie | 我抱住你了, 亲爱的 |
[45:52] | I got you. | 我抱住你了 |
[45:56] | – Is she OK? – She’s all right. | – 她没事吧? – 她很好 |
[46:05] | It’s all right, baby. | 没事了, 宝贝 |
[46:06] | T: S O K | 没事了 |
[46:10] | – Are you OK, honey? – Yeah. | – 你没事吧? – 没事 |
[46:12] | – Huh? – Yes, I’m OK. | 我很好 |
[46:18] | Hey, Ben? | 本? |
[46:22] | How’s Cale doing? | 凯丽怎么样了? |
[46:24] | – She’s all right? – She OK? | – 她没事吧? – 她怎样了? |
[46:25] | Yeah. She’s fine. | 她没事 |
[46:27] | OK. | 这就好 |
[46:28] | – Could we talk to you for a minute, boss? – All right. How’s Sonya? | – 老板, 我跟你聊几句好吗? – 好, 桑娅呢? |
[46:31] | She was running back and forth along the fence and… | 她逃走了, 撞开了篱笆, 并且… |
[46:35] | – We were following her… – Balon, did she break down? | – 我们跟着她… – 拜伦, 制服她了吗? |
[46:37] | How bad is she? | 情况有多糟? |
[46:39] | Well, in the truck it said that she’s about, I don ‘t know, a quarter mile. | 看它的踪迹应该在附近 我不是很清楚, 大概四分之一 里路的样子 |
[46:42] | And, well, she… | 不过她… |
[46:44] | She was getting faster and faster. | 她会越跑越快 |
[46:47] | Yeah | 是的 |
[46:48] | She’s looking pretty strong sir | 先生, 那马好像很健壮 |
[46:51] | What are you? | 你们是说… |
[46:53] | Well… | 这… |
[46:54] | You saying she should race? | 你们是说她适合跑马比赛? |
[47:10] | You can load her up, Joe. | 乔, 可以给她装货物 |
[47:12] | M a r a h: S Sto r m p roko h o r og th o sa m o way as So h ya | 玛丽亚的风暴也跟桑娅一样伤了脚 |
[47:15] | Same fracture, same location. | 一样的骨折, 同一个地方 |
[47:17] | Who’s Mariah’s Storm? | 玛丽亚的风暴是那一匹马? |
[47:19] | – She was a great racehorse. – She sure was. | – 她是一匹良种赛马 – 是的 |
[47:21] | – Made a big comeback, too. – Beat Serena’s Song in the graded stakes. | – 并且也恢复得很好 – 那应该敲锣打鼓啊 |
[47:24] | When I saw Sonya’s X-rays, I thought I ought to show ’em to you. | 我看到桑娅的X射线照片时 我觉得应该让你看一下 |
[47:28] | – That bone is healed. – Oh, yeah. That leg’s good. | – 骨头已经愈合了 – 哦, 真不错啊 |
[47:30] | Now, getting her back into racing shape, that’s up to you. | 她能否回到跑马场, 全靠你了 |
[47:33] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[47:34] | Thanks a lot, Doc. | 谢谢, 医生 |
[47:36] | – Bye. – Bye-bye. | – 再见 – 拜拜 |
[48:08] | Well, she’s not favouring that leg. | 她不是很喜欢那腿 |
[48:13] | Ow: S s h o ook? | 你觉得她如何? |
[48:15] | She looks big. | 够大 |
[48:17] | – Big as in strong? – No, big as in fat. | – 够强壮吗? – 不, 是够粗大 |
[48:20] | That’s mean. That’s mean. You shouldn ‘t say that. | 是这意思啊 早知别说还好 |
[48:25] | She’s been eating too many Popsicles. | 她会吃了你很多冰淇淋的 |
[48:28] | – What? – What? | – 什么? – 什么? |
[48:29] | You didn ‘t know I knew about that, did you? (Laughs) | 你不知道我已知道了这秘密吧? |
[48:41] | – 37. 2 – 37. 2 – 3Tr and two. – 3Tr two. | |
[48:42] | 36 | 36. |
[48:45] | (Clicks stopwatch) | |
[49:05] | What do you think? | 你有何想法? |
[49:08] | Well, in five weeks, best she’s done is three furlongs in 3Tr seconds. | 这五周里, 她最好的成绩是37秒跑了三圈 |
[49:17] | Not fast enough to win much, is it? | 还不够快是吧? |
[49:20] | Maybe a cheap claimer at Bluegrass Downs. | 也许在布鲁格拉斯丹算个 不起眼的小角色 |
[49:25] | She was a graded stakes horse. | 好曾是一匹上了级别的马 |
[49:27] | Now she’s a claimer. | 现在她是个小角色 |
[49:31] | It might be a good idea to run her in one. | 让她独自跑可能好一点 |
[49:34] | See if she perks up in a real race. | 看看她在真正比赛中能否兴奋起来 |
[49:36] | Yeah, I’ve been thinking about that. | 我正在考虑这事 |
[49:39] | You don ‘t think anybody would claim her, do you? | 你觉得没那匹马能跑赢她, 是吗? |
[49:43] | Would you buy a horse that broke its leg? | 你会买一匹腿有伤的马吗? |
[49:48] | You Know, she might win. | 她可能会赢的 |
[49:53] | Could be easy money. | 可以轻易赚到钱 |
[49:55] | COMMENTATOR: And away they go. Away to a beautiful start. | 出发了, 好一个漂亮的开始 |
[49:58] | And Super from the extreme outside. | 苏普跟在最边缘 |
[50:01] | Coming from behind is Sonador. | 后面归跟着索纳多 |
[50:07] | – Her leg looks pretty good. – Y eah. | – 她的腿完全没事啊 – 是啊 |
[50:09] | COMMENTATOR: They make their way around the first turn and head onto the back stretch. | 它们跑完了第一圈, 并且拉开了距离 |
[50:13] | – Come on, Sonador! Come on. | – 索纳多 !加油 – 你看到了吗? |
[50:16] | COMMENTATOR: Running in fourth is Sonador. | 跑在第四位的是索纳多 |
[50:18] | And Sonador’s now on the move on the outside. | 索纳多正逐渐赶上 |
[50:20] | Then we have back in fifth. All For Nothing. | 现在是第五圈, 很值得期待 |
[50:23] | Come on, baby. | 加油, 宝贝 |
[50:24] | Come on, Mike, change your lead now. | 加油, 迈克, 改变方向啊 |
[50:26] | COMMENTATOR: They make their way around the far turn. | 它们来了一个快速的转弯 |
[50:29] | – Go! – Come on, girl. | – 冲啊! – 加油, 宝贝 |
[50:31] | On the inside comes Obvious Favourite. | 跑在最里面的是“好爱” |
[50:33] | Come on, Sonya, only three furlongs to go now. | 加油, 桑娅, 现在只剩三圈了 |
[50:37] | She’s coming up! | 她在赶上! |
[50:38] | Major Easy and Obvious Favourite… | “简易”和“好爱”… |
[50:40] | Show her the stick…. now. Get her out of there. | 显示她的实力时间到了 把她挤出去 |
[50:48] | Come on, girl! | 加油, 宝贝 |
[50:52] | (Neighing) | |
[50:57] | Third! | 第三! |
[50:58] | – Third. – Yeah. | – 第三名 – 是的 |
[51:00] | That’s great. | 太棒了 |
[51:10] | A minute 1 3 seconds. A little slow. | 一分13秒, 慢了一点 |
[51:12] | but it’s the beginning. | 不过才刚刚开始 |
[51:14] | You Know, if Mike wouldn’t have been boxed in, | 如果迈克不挡开后面的, 她可能赢不了 |
[51:19] | Third place. | 第三名啊 |
[51:21] | So, what’d she get? | 多少奖金? |
[51:22] | $1,1 00. | 1100块 |
[51:24] | Sonador. | 索纳多 |
[51:25] | – Ben Crane? – Yeah. | – 你是本. 克雷? – 是的 |
[51:26] | Claim. | 认领表 |
[51:27] | What? You got to be kidding me. | 什么?你开玩笑吧 |
[51:29] | Claimed? | 被认领了? |
[51:30] | Wait a second. Hang on a minute. | 等一下, 等等 |
[51:32] | You said she wouldn’t get claimed. | 你说过她不会被认领的 |
[51:34] | Cale, listen to me. | 凯丽, 听我说 |
[51:35] | What was the tag? | 搞什么啊? |
[51:37] | How much did you get for her? | 你从中获利多少? |
[51:40] | 1 5,000. | 15, 000元 |
[51:44] | You just sold Sonador. | 你把索纳多卖了? |
[51:50] | I don’t believe this. | 真不敢相信 |
[52:16] | Cale… | 凯丽 |
[52:19] | I wasn’t trying to sell Sonya. | 我本来不想卖桑娅的 |
[52:23] | OOut of 1 00 horses that could have been claimed tonight, you Know how many got claimed? | 今晚有100多匹马可以被认领 你知道有多少匹被认领了吗? |
[52:28] | Two. | 才两匹 |
[52:31] | Do you understand that you got to claim the horse before the race is even run? | 在比赛前, 你知道那匹马会被认领吗? |
[52:35] | I just figured there’s no way anybody’d take a chance on a filly that’d already broken her leg. | 它已经伤了腿, 我以为没有人会对她有想法 |
[52:42] | I guess there was some chance. | 我认为有可能 |
[52:45] | She’s gone. | 她已经走了 |
[52:55] | She was a good horse, Cale. | 她确切是一匹好马, 凯丽 |
[52:57] | – I’m going to miss her, too. – Please don’t treat me like a little kid. | – 我也会想她的 – 别把我当三岁小孩来耍 |
[53:00] | You were just trying to get some of your money back. | 你想说的不就是想赚回你的钱吗? |
[53:03] | I get it. It’s business. | 我明白, 这是在做生意 |
[53:06] | That’s right, it is. | 是的, 确实是这样 |
[53:10] | – But I wasn’t trying to sell Sonya, OOK? – You lied to me. | – 但我真的没打算卖桑娅 – 你说谎 |
[53:14] | You said I’d always have Sonador. You stood there and said it. | 你说过我可以永远拥有索纳多的 你就是站在那儿说的 |
[53:17] | You raced her and she got claimed. | 你把她牵去比赛, 她就被卖了 |
[53:19] | Well, in horse racing, everything doesn’t always end up how you want it to. | 在比赛中, 一切都有可能发生 不可能像你想像的那样 |
[53:23] | She wasn’t for sale. | 她不是拿来卖的 |
[53:25] | Every racehorse everywhere in the world, right now, is for sale. | 现在世上的每一匹赛马都是 可以卖的 |
[53:28] | Get that. | 你要明白 |
[53:30] | She wasn’t just some racehorse. | 她不是赛马 |
[53:34] | She was our horse. | 是属于我们的马 |
[53:58] | I told Pat that I was gonna work.the dinner shift tonight. | 我跟帕特说了 今晚我去餐馆调班 |
[54:02] | Remember. you said you could go to Cale’s school. for Parents’ Night. | 要记住, 你说过你会在“双亲夜” 去凯丽的学校的 |
[54:05] | – Eight o’clock… I got it. – All right. | – 我知道, 是在八点钟 – 好的 |
[54:13] | Have a good time. | 玩得开心 |
[54:20] | WOOMAN: “My shirt was wet and it smelled like French toast. | 我的衬衫湿了, 发出一股法国酒的味道 |
[54:24] | So even though I threw up, I was happy my dad took..me to the firehouse. | 在我颤抖时, 父亲会把我带到消防站 |
[54:28] | The end.” | 结束 |
[54:31] | Thank..you, Miss Richardson. | 谢谢你, 理查森小姐 |
[54:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[54:36] | – Ben Crane. – Y es, ma’am. | – 本. 克雷 – 是的, 老师 |
[54:38] | I’d love you to read Cale’s story. It’s very inventive. It’s right there in the blue folder. | 我希望你读一读凯丽的作文 很好, 放在你那里的蓝文件夹里 |
[54:44] | Come on up. | 上来读吧 |
[55:01] | Er, “OOnce upon a time there was a noble king. | 从前, 有一个尊贵的国王 |
[55:04] | He lived in a beautiful castle overlooking green fields. | 住在花木茂盛的漂亮城堡里 |
[55:08] | An evil storm cast darKness over his castle. | 一阵邪恶的风暴覆灭了他的城堡 |
[55:12] | And before he Knew it, dark.knights had begun to take away his kingdom one piece at a time. | 在他知晓前 黑暗骑士已经开始蚕食他的王国 |
[55:18] | But our king was a warrior | 但我们的国王是一名战士 |
[55:20] | and he Knew that if he could find his magic horse, | 他知道他可以找到他的魔马 |
[55:23] | he could restore the kingdom to greatness. | 他可以带领王国走向强盛 |
[55:25] | He was not like most kings. | 他不像大多数的国王 |
[55:28] | He was quiet and kind. | 他沉静 善良 |
[55:31] | Everyone loved the king, which he may not have Known. | 臣民都敬爱国王,虽然他可能不知道 |
[55:35] | He searched and searched and finally rescued his horse from a raging river. | 他不断搜寻,最终从一条湍急的河流中挽救了他的马 |
[55:41] | But by the time he’d freed his horse, his kingdom was gone and he had given up. | 但当他救出马后,他的王国已经沦丧,他决定拱手让人 |
[55:49] | But the horse knew better than he. | 但马更了解他的本心 |
[55:54] | The horse took..him over mountain ranges and across…raging rivers. | 马载着他翻山川 越急流 |
[56:01] | When it finally looked like they would die, the horse asked him to trust him. | 在生命垂危之际,马让国王信任他 |
[56:06] | The king didn’t Know if the horse had really spoken to him | 国王不知道马是不是真的在和他说话 |
[56:10] | or he just hadn’t had anything to eat in a few days. | 还是只是因为他已几日寸粮未进 |
[56:14] | (.(Audience chuckkles) | |
[56:15] | Not soon after, | 转瞬之间 |
[56:19] | so steep the king was sure it would be their deaths. | 国王已深知他们命不久矣 |
[56:24] | But the horse reached the top. | 但是马成功登顶 |
[56:27] | And at the top, they found his kingdom restored. | 登顶之时,他们发现他的王国光复了 |
[56:37] | All those who loved him greeted the king with pie and coffee. | 敬爱他的臣民箪食壶浆迎接他们 |
[56:45] | By Cale Crane.” | 凯丽 克雷作. |
[56:53] | – Can we keep these? – Yes. | – 我能拿走吗? – 可以 |
[57:20] | I read your story tonight in school. | 我今天晚上在学校读了你的作文 |
[57:26] | The stupid one about the king? | 国王的那篇蠢作文吗? |
[57:33] | Yeah, the stupid king. | 对 蠢国王那篇 |
[57:42] | I made mistakes, Cale. | 我错了,凯丽 |
[57:45] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[57:52] | So you like the stupid king? | 你喜欢蠢国王吗? |
[57:57] | Yeah, I like the stupid king. | 对,我喜欢蠢国王 |
[58:03] | I love the stupid king. | 我喜欢蠢国王 |
[58:06] | He loves you, too. | 他也爱你 |
[58:28] | Ben, there’s some guy here to see you. | 本, 有人要见你 |
[58:34] | – Cale. – Mm? | 凯丽? 嗯? |
[58:36] | I got Pop a new goat. Want to pull him out of the trailer? | 我给帕普找了一头新的山羊, 你去帮他一下好吗? |
[58:39] | Thanks a lot. | 非常感谢 |
[58:52] | Sonya! | 桑娅 |
[58:54] | Sonya! | 桑娅 |
[58:55] | You came home! | 你回家了 |
[58:59] | I’m so glad you’re back. | 很高兴见到你 |
[59:01] | How’d you get her back? | 你把它弄回来得? |
[59:03] | Well, it wasn’t just me. Pops helped out, too. | 嗯, 还有帕普的帮忙? |
[59:07] | I did? | 我? |
[59:09] | We’re both out of coffee for a while. | 我们好久没有去喝咖啡了 |
[59:13] | All right. I got all the paperwork..here. | 好的, 文件在这里 |
[59:17] | Cale, we put 51 % of Sonador in your name. | 凯丽, 我们将索纳多51%的 份额记在你的名下 |
[59:20] | So from here on out, you make all the decisions. | 你有决定权 |
[59:24] | Don’t worry, I got you in there at 39%. | 别担心, 还有其他的39% |
[59:26] | Balon, you and Manny can split the other ten, huh? | 拜伦, 你河曼尼分享另外的10%, 好吗 |
[59:29] | What are you saying, Ben? | 你说什么, 本? |
[59:30] | Well, I’m saying as soon as she signs this paper, the new owner of Sonador is Cale Crane. | 我说只要她签字, 索纳多新的主人就是凯丽 |
[59:42] | Welcome to the race business. | 欢迎加入我们的行业 |
[59:44] | Congratulations. | 祝贺你 |
[59:45] | You work.for her now. | 你得为她工作了 |
[59:48] | OOoh. | 哦 |
[59:50] | OK, boss… | 好的, 老板 |
[59:51] | Me? | 我? |
[59:52] | – What’s it gonna be? – Let’s go, senorita. | 干吗呢? 去走走 |
[59:55] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:00:10] | Want me to warm her up and then push her a little for three furlongs? OOr maybe four? | 要不要来点热身? 几个小时? |
[1:00:14] | You want us to blow her out today, right? | 你想让她今天热身? |
[1:00:16] | And then we can start to build her up. Huh? | 我们开始让她重新找回状态? |
[1:00:19] | Um…yeah. | 是的 |
[1:00:22] | Let’s just blow her out. | 让她找回状态 |
[1:00:46] | BEN: Appreciate it. Bob. | 感谢鲍勃 |
[1:00:48] | If anything comes up, let me Know. All right. Good night. | 如果有什么情况, 就告诉我, 晚安 |
[1:00:53] | Hey… You’re up kind of late. | 嘿, 你今天迟到了 |
[1:00:56] | I’ve been reading all of Sonya’s records. | 我找到了桑娅的一些记录 |
[1:00:59] | She won over ¡ê200,000 in graded company. | 她为公司赢得了200000英镑 |
[1:01:01] | OOh, yeah, I Know. | 我知道 |
[1:01:03] | OQualifies her for a lot of stakes races. | 她是匹非常了不起的马 |
[1:01:05] | I was looking through the conditions book.. | 我看了她所有的记录 |
[1:01:10] | Well, I’m sure you’ll figure something out. | 我想你肯定是有什么计划 |
[1:01:16] | I want you to help me. | 我想你帮助我 |
[1:01:18] | I want you to help me train her. | 我想你帮我训练她 |
[1:01:23] | I see. | 我知道了 |
[1:01:26] | Well, you’d be getting a trainer. | 你会成为训练师 |
[1:01:28] | What is it I’d be getting? | 还要我干吗呢? |
[1:01:31] | 10% 1 0%. | |
[1:01:32] | 20. 15 – 20. – 1 5. | |
[1:01:34] | – Done. – Sign here. | 成交. 签字 |
[1:01:43] | Straight across. Not too tight. | 不要太紧 |
[1:01:46] | That’s it. There you go. | 好的 |
[1:01:48] | Come on, girl. Come on. | 来吧, 孩子 |
[1:01:50] | Get up. Let’s go. (.Clickks tongue) | 起来, 我们走 |
[1:01:57] | She look… good? | 她看起来很棒对吗? |
[1:01:58] | ((Hubbub of conversation) | |
[1:02:01] | – All right, here we go. – Hello. | 好的. 喂 |
[1:02:03] | Hello. | 嘿 |
[1:02:05] | I want to thank… everyone for coming. | 我要感谢你们 |
[1:02:07] | And I’ve scouted all of Sonador’s possible races and I’ve pickked one I Know she can win. | 我要让索纳多参加比赛, 我知道她能赢 |
[1:02:11] | LlL: RReally? | 真的? |
[1:02:13] | – lsn’t that good? – And when is this race? | 这难道不好吗? 什么时候比赛? |
[1:02:16] | Saturday, OOcctober 29th. | 10月29日, 周六 |
[1:02:18] | Gotten the best jockkey. | 找到了最好的骑手 |
[1:02:20] | His name is Manolin Vallarta. | 他就是曼诺林. 瓦拉塔 |
[1:02:24] | Wait, I’m Manolin Vallarta. | 等等, 我叫曼诺林. 瓦拉塔 |
[1:02:26] | LlL: Great idea. | 不错的主意 |
[1:02:27] | You told me you were the greatest jockkey in the world, and I believe you. | 你告诉我你是最棒的, 我相信你 |
[1:02:30] | ((Laughs) | |
[1:02:32] | Thank..you, Cale. Thank..you, but I can’t. I’m not ready. | 谢谢, 凯丽, 但是我还没做好准备 |
[1:02:35] | I’m… | 我是 |
[1:02:36] | “Fat and I got to slim down.” Right, Manny? | “太多脂肪了, 我要瘦一点, 对吗” |
[1:02:39] | The 29th of OOcctober is the same day as the Breeders’ Cup Championship, isn’t it? | 10月29日也是 “育马者杯经典大赛” , 对吗? |
[1:02:44] | Biggest day in racing. | 最大的赛事 |
[1:02:46] | The Breeders’ Cup is, what, eight races worth $1 4 million? | “育马者杯经典大赛” , 值一千四百万? |
[1:02:49] | I don’t think..you want to run in any race on the same day as the Breeders’ Cup. | 我不认为你会在那天参加 其他的赛事 |
[1:02:53] | You’re right. We shouldn’t run in any race the same day as the Breeders’ Cup. | 你说的对, 我们不应该在 “育马者杯经典大赛”的时候去参加 其他赛事 |
[1:02:59] | That’s why we’re gonna run in… the Breeders’ Cup. | 所以, 我们会参加 “育马者杯经典大赛” |
[1:03:02] | – Whoa-ho! – ((Lil laughs) | 哦 |
[1:03:05] | That’s ambitious. | 真是有潜力 |
[1:03:07] | You can’t just show up with your horse at the Breeders’ Cup, honey, and say, | 亲爱的, “育马者杯经典大赛” 不适合你 |
[1:03:11] | “l want to run in the Classic.” It doesn’t work.that way. | “我想参加经典的比赛”, 但是不是这样的状态下 |
[1:03:14] | Be nice if it did. | 如果我们参加, 肯定会取得好结果 |
[1:03:16] | Do you Know what the selecction process is? | 你知道过程吗? |
[1:03:18] | Er, 1 4 horses. | 有14匹马 |
[1:03:20] | First seven are graded stakes wins, points, I don’t Know. | 先要淘汰7匹, 是吗, 我也不太清楚 |
[1:03:23] | Last seven are… | 最好的7匹 |
[1:03:24] | No. No, I don’t, really. | 不, 我真的不知道 |
[1:03:26] | The last seven they base on performance during the year. | 最好的7匹要根据全年的表现来定胜负 |
[1:03:29] | But they can make a judgment call. | 但是会有一个机会 |
[1:03:31] | I’m going to take a shot. | 我会注意的 |
[1:03:33] | It’s a long shot but… why not Sonador? | 其他马能参加为什么索纳多不能? |
[1:03:36] | Why not us? | 我们为什么不能? |
[1:03:39] | MANNY: Why not Sonador? That’s right. | 为什么索纳多不能? 对 |
[1:03:41] | BALOON: Well. we’re going to the Breeders’ Cup. | 我们要参加 “育马者杯经典大赛” |
[1:03:44] | LlL: Did you really not know how the last horses were chosen? | 你知道上次的胜利者是谁吗? |
[1:03:47] | No, I didn’t. Why would l? | 我不知道, 我为什么要知道? |
[1:03:49] | I never been there. | 我从来没去过 |
[1:03:51] | But if Sonya does get in, I can tell you there’s gonna be huge fees for a race like that. | 但是如果桑娅参加, 我会告诉你们这绝对是个好主意 |
[1:03:55] | So, you Know, this is a pipe dream. | 你知道, 这是一个美丽的梦想 |
[1:03:59] | RRemember dreams, Ben? | 记的你自 己的梦想吗, 本? |
[1:04:04] | Well, this one’s Cale’s. | 这是凯丽的梦想 |
[1:04:06] | – Help her live it. – I want to. Lil. | 你要帮助她. 我也想 |
[1:04:09] | I do. | 我会的 |
[1:04:10] | I’m just saying that this isn’t gonna happen, that’s all, honey. | 但是这是不可能实现的 |
[1:04:13] | So what? So what? | 那又怎样? |
[1:04:16] | Just let it take her as far as it can. | 尽可能的帮助她 |
[1:04:21] | All right. | 好的 |
[1:04:30] | Five furlongs in 1 01 and change. | 现在已经开始有了些长进 |
[1:04:33] | – Well, that’s better, but… | 嗯, 很不错. 但是… 她在复苏, 爸爸 |
[1:04:35] | Don’t worry. | 不要担心 |
[1:04:47] | CALE: They’re good. They look… good. | 看起来不错 |
[1:04:52] | – Mmm. – Hey, guys. | 嗯. 嘿 |
[1:04:54] | OOh, wow, you guys got my favourite. | 这是我最爱的 |
[1:04:58] | Balon, where’s mine? | 拜伦, 我的在哪里? |
[1:05:03] | Yummy. | 嗯 |
[1:05:07] | Looking for agua? | 找什么? |
[1:05:09] | – This is an orange? – Mm-hm. | 这是桔子? 是的 |
[1:05:10] | It looks like a painted golf ball. | 好像高尔夫球那样硬 |
[1:05:13] | Manny, run her a little closer to the rail. | 曼尼, 让她更接近围栏 |
[1:05:15] | The doughnuts are not that good. | 那样会好些 |
[1:05:18] | CALE AND BALOON: OOh, no! | 哦, 不要. 给我一个 |
[1:05:20] | Here. | 给 |
[1:05:21] | Backup. | 支持点 |
[1:05:22] | OOh. | 哦 |
[1:05:24] | Are we luckky? | 我们幸运吗? |
[1:05:25] | Good girl. | 好女孩 |
[1:05:27] | Yes. Come on. | 来 |
[1:05:28] | Come on, Sonya. | 桑娅, 来 |
[1:05:33] | Cale? | 凯丽? |
[1:05:37] | I’m up. I’m up. | 我起来了 |
[1:06:00] | But, sir, my horse Rapid Cat is the son of Storm Cat, the best sire in the world. | 先生, 我的马是斯托姆的儿子, 世界上最好的雄性马 |
[1:06:06] | He deserves to run in the Breeders’ Cup. | 他应该参加 “育马者杯经典大赛” |
[1:06:08] | Mr Sadir Abal, Rapid Cat is 1 88th on the point list. | 萨迪尔. 阿巴尔先生, 他有18点 |
[1:06:11] | We’ve got 1 4 spots. | 我们的要求是14点 |
[1:06:12] | There’s not much hope for RRapid Cat. Next. | 这个赛事不适合他 |
[1:06:16] | (.Crowd chatters) | |
[1:06:23] | Is Mr Cale Crane here? | 凯丽 克雷先生在吗? |
[1:06:24] | I’m Cale Crane. | 我是凯丽 克雷 |
[1:06:27] | – Why don’t you stand up? – ((Laughter) | 为什么你不站起来? |
[1:06:32] | Miss Cale Crane. | 凯丽 克雷 小姐 |
[1:06:36] | Well, miss, your horse Sonador has 20 points and that puts her 1 6th on the list. | 小姐, 你的马索纳多有20点 |
[1:06:41] | Though I see that last year she had 42 points. | 虽然我看到去年她有42点 |
[1:06:44] | Yes, sir. She’d have that many points this year, except she was injured. | 是的, 先生, 她去年获得了很多点, 尽管她还受伤了 |
[1:06:48] | She was injured? | 她受伤了? |
[1:06:49] | Well, do you have a vet’s report says she’s sound? | 嗯, 你有没有受伤报告表? |
[1:06:52] | Right here, sir. | 在这里, 先生 |
[1:06:55] | Thank..you. | 谢谢 |
[1:06:57] | Now, you Know there are 1 4 horses that get to run. | 你知道有14匹马要参加比赛 |
[1:07:01] | And your horse got a shot. | 你的马虽然不错 |
[1:07:04] | But to enter this horse in this race. there’s gonna be a fee of $40. 0000. | 但是要40000美元的报名费 |
[1:07:11] | Did you bring a cheque? | 你带了支票吗? |
[1:07:14] | I mailed it. | 我汇过来 |
[1:07:16] | ((Laughter) | |
[1:07:19] | – Today. – (More laughter) | 今天 |
[1:07:22] | Let’s just say that the panel determines that Sonador belongs in this race. | 虽然这可以让索纳多参加竞选 |
[1:07:26] | Now, there’s another $80,000 in fees that’s gonna be due on OOcctober 26th. | 但是如果要出现在10月26日的赛场上, 还需要80000美元 |
[1:07:30] | You prepared for that? | 你准备好了吗? |
[1:07:33] | PALMER:. She’ll mail it to you. | 她也会汇给你 |
[1:07:38] | Y es, sir, I am. | 是的, 先生 |
[1:07:39] | Final selection will be at 1 1 am tomorrow. | 最后的结果会在明天宣布 |
[1:07:50] | – We got a deal? – We got a deal. | 我们成功了吗? 我们会成功的 |
[1:07:52] | Congratulations. | 祝贺你 |
[1:08:00] | ((Lil laughs) | |
[1:08:06] | My Knight in shining armour’s come to rescue me? | 我的白马王子来接我了? |
[1:08:10] | Bye. I’m going to take off. I’ll see you tomorrow. | 我要走了, 明天见 |
[1:08:13] | See you later. | 明天见 |
[1:08:14] | Is Cale with Pop? | 凯丽和帕普呢? |
[1:08:16] | Yeah, they’re going over race strategies. | 嗯, 他们在研究策略 |
[1:08:20] | She going to get in? | 她表现如何? |
[1:08:21] | Selecction’s in the morning. | 明天会决定 |
[1:08:27] | How did Cale do in front of the committee? | 凯丽在会议上表现怎样? |
[1:08:28] | Truth? It was rough. | 嗯? 有些艰难 |
[1:08:30] | She got kickked around pretty good. | 她表现的很镇定 |
[1:08:33] | – Why are you smiling? – Because she kickked right back. | 你为什么笑? 因为她很不错 |
[1:08:37] | Yeah, she reminds me of somebody. | 嗯, 她让我想到了一些事情 |
[1:08:41] | You were right, Lil. | 你是对的, 利丽 |
[1:08:43] | It was great just letting her try. | 让她试试的想法很不错 |
[1:08:46] | So you’re saying that I’m smart? | 那你说我聪明吗? |
[1:08:49] | I’m saying you’re smart and beautiful. | 我说你是个聪明美丽的女人 |
[1:08:53] | You think.she has a chance of getting in. | 你觉得她有机会吗 |
[1:08:55] | There’s a chance. | 这是一个机会 |
[1:08:57] | And the entry fees are $1 20,000. | 费用是120000美元 |
[1:08:59] | OOK? | 好吗? |
[1:09:02] | Did you hear me? | 你听到了吗? |
[1:09:06] | – Why are you smiling? – I feel like I’m on a date. | 你为什么笑? 我感觉回到了和你约会的时候 |
[1:09:23] | Cale? | 凯丽? |
[1:09:25] | Time for bed, honey. | 该去睡觉了, 宝贝 |
[1:09:28] | Well, that works a little better than a buckket now, | 现在情况好了很多, 是吗? |
[1:09:33] | ((Laughs) Yes. | 是的 |
[1:09:37] | How much will you bet on Sonador to win the Classic? | 你觉得索纳多参加比赛要 付出多大的代价? |
[1:09:45] | Don’t you think.she can win? | 她会赢吗? |
[1:09:49] | – Well… – You gotta think.she can win. | 嗯. 你觉得她会赢 |
[1:09:51] | What’s the harm in thinking she can win? | 你认为她赢得比赛会受到哪些伤害? |
[1:09:54] | Say “l think.she can win.” | 说“我认为她会赢” |
[1:09:55] | I think she can win. | 我认为她会赢 |
[1:09:58] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:10:00] | She needs to hear you say that. | 她需要你这样说 |
[1:10:10] | I would like to see you run against those boys. | 我很想看到你和他们比赛的样子 |
[1:10:21] | CHAlRMAN: May I have your attention. please? | 我现在准备宣布? |
[1:10:24] | As chairman of the Breeders’ Cup, I am proud to announce | 参加“育马者杯经典大赛”的名单 |
[1:10:26] | the field for the 22nd running of the Breeders’ Cup Classic. | 第22届“育马者杯经典大赛” |
[1:10:32] | We start in alphabetical order. | 参赛者的名单是 |
[1:10:36] | AP Flyer. | “AP飞翔者” |
[1:10:39] | Argus. | “阿耳忒斯” |
[1:10:41] | Bicycleman. | “自行车手” |
[1:10:43] | Bijoco. | “必娇客” |
[1:10:46] | Chief Balaz. | “巴拉茨主管” |
[1:10:49] | Full Of Flight. | “航班旅行者” |
[1:10:51] | Goliath’s Boy. | “戈拉丝男孩” |
[1:10:53] | Grand Duke. | “杜克” |
[1:10:56] | Icondoit. | “艾肯多特” |
[1:10:58] | In The Rooms. | “房间里的人” |
[1:11:00] | Note’s Weasel. | “诺德鼬鼠” |
[1:11:02] | On The Hops. | “袋鼠” |
[1:11:06] | And our last two runners are… | 最后两个名额是 |
[1:11:11] | ..Point Twice… | “两倍追风者” |
[1:11:13] | and… | 和 |
[1:11:15] | Sonador. | 索纳多 |
[1:11:16] | – (.Screams) Y es! – (.(Applause) | 耶 |
[1:11:55] | BALON: NO. | 不要 |
[1:11:56] | No. I gave it away. | 太棒了 |
[1:11:57] | MANNY: You gave it away! | 你太棒了 |
[1:11:59] | You don’t even Know the joke. | 真的不敢相信 |
[1:12:00] | I can’t believe I just did that. | 我真的不敢相信那是真的 |
[1:12:02] | Well, I had to see it for myself. | 我太激动了 |
[1:12:04] | It’s amazing. | 真是不可思议 |
[1:12:06] | Well, it’s good to see the… | 太好了 |
[1:12:09] | ..the Cranes all in one spot. | 克雷做的不错 |
[1:12:11] | Pop Crane. The famous Pop Crane. | 帕普 克雷真厉害 |
[1:12:15] | Evening, fellas. | 晚上好, 伙计们 |
[1:12:16] | How can we help You? | 有什么事吗? |
[1:12:17] | Well, you have to ask..yourselves… | 你们必须问问自 己 |
[1:12:20] | ..how much it’s worth to you… | 你们需要花费多少钱 |
[1:12:22] | to have this broken filly | 才能让这个 |
[1:12:25] | finish 1 4th in a field of 1 4. | 跛脚的家伙完成比赛 |
[1:12:29] | How much you really want to embarrass yourselves. | 你们真的愿意花那么多钱买个难堪 |
[1:12:31] | Because we all Know that this horse has got no business in that race. | 因为我们都知道这匹马不适合参赛 |
[1:12:37] | Ben, l… | 本, 我 |
[1:12:40] | I feel bad about what happened between us. | 我觉得我们之间发生了 一些不愉快的事 |
[1:12:42] | No, look…, honestly, I do. | 不, 没有, 真的 |
[1:12:44] | And I’d like to make it right. | 我想补偿你 |
[1:12:46] | I’ll give you… | 我会给你 |
[1:12:49] | ..oh, 20,000 in cash for her. | 20000美金 |
[1:12:50] | 20000? 20 grand? | |
[1:12:52] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:12:53] | Let’s see, Manny, that’s $1,000 for you. | 让我想想, 曼尼, 1000给你 |
[1:12:56] | – $1,000 for you, Balon. – Whoo! | 1000给你, 拜伦. 哦 |
[1:12:58] | 1000? MANNY: A whOle 1,000 fOr me? | |
[1:13:01] | I guess I could get me a couple of steak… dinners now, huh? | 我想这可以吃几顿好的了, 嗯? |
[1:13:05] | Maybe some wine, maybe some tube sockks. | 弄点葡萄酒, 弄点鸭子 |
[1:13:08] | BALON: $1,000 fOr me, tOO? | 我也可以得1000美金? |
[1:13:10] | I could buy me a thousand pair of dollar underwears. | 我可以买好几件上好的内衣了 |
[1:13:13] | Wait, my share’s about eight grand. | 我的股份是8000 |
[1:13:15] | I’ve only got 20 invested. Where do I sign? | 我还可以投资一点 |
[1:13:18] | (Manny and Balon laugh) | |
[1:13:21] | 40000 $40,000. | |
[1:13:23] | All right? | 好吗? |
[1:13:25] | I brought my guys and a trailer with me. | 把名额让出来 |
[1:13:28] | So your luck…is changing. | 你可以得到这些 |
[1:13:31] | I Know what you paid for that horse. | 我知道你需要这些钱 |
[1:13:34] | Are we done here? | 怎么样? |
[1:13:36] | Not my horse, Everett. | 不是我的马, 埃莱特 |
[1:13:39] | Hm? | 嗯 |
[1:13:43] | Well, what do you say, honey? | 你觉得呢, 宝贝 |
[1:13:52] | I’m not selling her. | 我不会卖 |
[1:14:07] | OK, I found my other pockket. All right? And you listen to me. | 我换个口袋好吗? 你听着 |
[1:14:11] | This is your last chance. | 这是你的最后一次机会 |
[1:14:14] | I have a certified cheque for $1 00,000. | 这是一张100000美金的支票 |
[1:14:19] | And if you take this offer. I’ll give your dad his job back. | 你可以拿着, 你爸爸还可以得到 一份新的工作 |
[1:14:42] | I can’t believe it. | 我真不敢相信 |
[1:14:44] | The Cranes have finally won one. | 克雷家族盈利不小 |
[1:14:56] | Dad? | 爸爸? |
[1:15:00] | If it was me… | 如果是我 |
[1:15:03] | ..I’d tell him to take his money and his empty trailer and get the hell off our farm. | 我会让他带着他的钱滚出这个农庄 |
[1:15:11] | But… | 但是 |
[1:15:13] | that’s just me. | 那只是我的想法 |
[1:15:19] | You’re running the big colt Goliath’s Boy in the Classic? | 你还有戈拉丝男孩参加比赛? |
[1:15:22] | That’s right. Goliath’s Boy is the favourite. | 戈拉丝男孩是最棒的 |
[1:15:24] | And when he wins the Cup, it’ll be my fifth horse of the year. | 如果他赢得了比赛, 他是我获奖的第匹马 |
[1:15:29] | Do you think..Goliath’s Boy remembers what Sonya’s butt looks like? | 你觉得戈拉丝男孩会喜欢 桑娅的屁股吗? |
[1:15:33] | Why? | 为什么? |
[1:15:35] | Because it’s all he’s gonna be seeing of her on race day. | 因为他会在比赛那天看到她的屁股 |
[1:15:38] | ((Laughs) | |
[1:15:40] | MANNY: That’s a good one. kid. | 好孩子 |
[1:15:50] | PALMER:. Suit yourself. | 你自 己享用吧 |
[1:15:59] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[1:16:21] | Any luck? | 怎么样? |
[1:16:23] | I can’t find a sponsor for this race, Pop. | 这次比赛我找不到赞助商, 帕普 |
[1:16:26] | Nobody wants to take a chance on her. | 没有人想给她一个机会 |
[1:16:29] | Called everybody I can think… of. | 我能想起的人我都联系了 |
[1:16:35] | BEN: You ever seen a kid so happy with a horse? | 你见过跟马在一起有 这么快乐的孩子吗? |
[1:16:38] | Y eah. I have. | 是的. 我见过 |
[1:16:43] | CALE: Pick it up. | 拾起来 |
[1:16:44] | Come on. | 快点 |
[1:16:45] | Pick it up. Good girl. | 拾起来, 真棒 |
[1:16:59] | There’s other races, darling, that don’t cost so much to enter. | 还有其他比赛, 亲爱的, 参加也不需要那么多钱 |
[1:17:06] | Whoo! | |
[1:17:09] | I’ve lost 1 5 pounds in three weeks. | 三个星期我丢掉了15英镑 |
[1:17:13] | You should stop training. | 你应该停止训练 |
[1:17:15] | We don’t have the money to run. | 我们没有钱参赛 |
[1:17:18] | Going down to the Breeders’ Cup to tell them we’re dropping out of the race. | 冲着布里德杯的告诉他们 我们不参加比赛 |
[1:17:23] | OOh. | |
[1:17:26] | I had a dream last night, Cale. | 我昨夜做了个梦, 凯丽 |
[1:17:30] | I was on a…horse. | 我骑在马上 |
[1:17:34] | A fast horse. | 一匹快马 |
[1:17:35] | That horse and me… | 那马和我 |
[1:17:36] | Ooh! We were flying like angels. | 哦!我们象天使一般飞翔 |
[1:17:40] | How’d it end? | 结局呢? |
[1:17:41] | I woke up and mY hunger was gone. | 我醒来了 也不饿了 |
[1:17:45] | It was God telling me to race again. | 是上帝告诉我再参赛 |
[1:17:49] | Thank you. Cale. | 谢谢, 凯丽 |
[1:17:50] | May God bless you. | 上帝保佑你 |
[1:17:57] | Nobody ever thought we’d get in. | 没有人想过我们会进入 |
[1:17:59] | No, they didn’t. But you did it. | 不, 他们没有, 但是你可以 |
[1:18:03] | Cale. Pop. Come on. | 凯丽. 帕普. 来 |
[1:18:05] | Get in the truck….. | 上车 |
[1:18:06] | Come on, Iet’s go. | 来, 走 |
[1:18:29] | Great idea, Dad. | 好主意, 爸爸 |
[1:18:30] | Whoa, whoa, he said he’d talk to us. | 哇, 他说他已经跟我们说过 |
[1:18:32] | – What are you going to say? – I’m not. You are. | -你说什么? 我没有 是你 |
[1:18:43] | I’m here to see Prince Sadir. | 我来找萨迪尔王子 |
[1:18:44] | The prince is expecting You. | 子很期望见你 |
[1:18:46] | Please join him. | 请进 |
[1:18:58] | Prince Sadir, I’m Cale Crane. | 萨迪尔子, 我是凯丽 克雷 |
[1:19:02] | I remember you. | 我记得你 |
[1:19:03] | This is my dad and my grandad. | 这是我爸爸和我爷爷 |
[1:19:05] | – Morning. – Appreciate you taking my call. | 早上好. 很高兴你接我的电话 |
[1:19:10] | 120, 000? 1 20,000? | |
[1:19:11] | 40,000 for the nomination fee | 任命费用40, 000, 入场费用80, 000 |
[1:19:18] | Prince Tariq is sure he’s going to win. | 塔里子有把握会赢 |
[1:19:20] | Goliath’s Boy is a big, big horse. | 格里阿斯的马是一匹特马 |
[1:19:23] | BEN: Goliath’s Boy is a bully. | 格哈斯的马很威严 |
[1:19:24] | He’s a bluffer and her horse knows it. | 是个骗子, 她的马很了解它 |
[1:19:29] | Cale, you look..me in the eye | 凯丽, 你看着我的眼睛 |
[1:19:33] | and you tell me you think..your horse has a chance of beating my brother’s horse. | 告诉我你的马有机会 能击败我兄弟之马 |
[1:19:38] | My horse will beat every horse that shows up. | 我的马能击败所有的马 |
[1:20:03] | ALL THREE: Yeah, we’re in! | 我们参赛了! |
[1:20:05] | We are in the Breeders’ Cup! I can’t believe it! Whoo! | 我们参加布里德杯了! 我的老天啊! |
[1:20:12] | CALE: “You are a great champion. | 你是伟大的冠军 |
[1:20:14] | When you ran. the ground shook. the sky opened and mere mortals parted. | 你奔跑之时, 地动山摇所向披靡 |
[1:20:19] | Parted the way to victory. | 通往胜利之路 |
[1:20:21] | where you’ll meet me in the winner’s circle and I’ll put a blanket of flowers on your back. “ | 在那里你会在胜利的荣耀中与我相见, 我会以献花给你铺背 |
[1:20:27] | Run hard tomorrow. | 明天努力跑 |
[1:20:30] | Run hard for my dad. | 为了我爸爸 |
[1:20:33] | He deserves a good run. | 我是位好骑手 |
[1:20:39] | (Knock.. at door) | |
[1:20:43] | Pop? | 帕普? |
[1:20:44] | POP: Just a minute. | 等等 |
[1:20:53] | What? | 怎么? |
[1:20:54] | In 21 Breeders’ Cup Classiccs, you Know how many fillies have ever won it? | 在21届 布里德杯比赛中, 你知道有多少次小雌马获胜了? |
[1:20:59] | None. | 没有一次 |
[1:21:01] | OOnly four fillies ever ran. | 只有四匹小雌马参赛过 |
[1:21:04] | She’s not even ready. | 它还没有准备好 |
[1:21:05] | Palmer’s right. This is going to be an embarrassment. | 帕尔默是对的. 这将会很不安的 |
[1:21:09] | What am I doing here, Pop? | 我这是在干什么, 帕普? |
[1:21:12] | You’re taking your kid and your horse to the Breeders’ Cup tomorrow. | 你明天带着你的孩子和马 到布里德杯现场 |
[1:21:16] | Because that’s the dream of every real horseman. | 因为那是每一个真正骑师的梦想 |
[1:21:20] | It’s the dream of every father. | 是每一位父亲的梦想 |
[1:21:25] | Dream damn few ever get to see. | 梦想往往是很难实现的 |
[1:21:29] | Damn few. Trust me on that one. | 很难, 这次相信我 |
[1:21:36] | Listen… | 听我说 |
[1:21:38] | Lilly and Cale are driving down in the morning and Lilly doesn’t really Know where to go, so… | 利丽Iy 和凯丽早上去, 利丽Iy真的不知道去哪, 所以… |
[1:21:47] | I want you to come to the race. | 我想你参加比赛现场 |
[1:21:52] | Pop, as Your son, I’m asking You to come. | 帕普, 作为你的儿子, 我邀请你参加 |
[1:21:56] | Be with me and Cale. | 跟我和凯丽在一起 |
[1:22:00] | OK | 好 |
[1:22:03] | OK…. | 好 |
[1:22:04] | Good. | 好 |
[1:22:08] | Good. | 好 |
[1:23:05] | Good job. Good job, sweetie. | 做得好, 宝贝 |
[1:23:08] | Good job. | 做的好 |
[1:23:09] | – You got her? – Y eah, I got her. | 怎么样? 搞定 |
[1:23:12] | You look..muy bella. | 你看 |
[1:23:16] | Well…thank..you, Balon. | 谢谢, 拜伦 |
[1:23:20] | I was talking to her. | 我在跟她说话 |
[1:23:29] | Here you go, Manny. | 你来了, 曼尼 |
[1:23:31] | Here’s the original silks of the Crane Race Farm. | 这是克雷赛场上最独特的丝绸 |
[1:23:35] | – Buena suerte. MANNY: Muchas gracias. | 谢谢 |
[1:23:40] | I’m gonna take this good-looking thing up to the owners’ box.. and show off that hat. | |
[1:23:47] | Have a great race, Manny. | 祝比赛成功, 曼尼 |
[1:23:49] | Thank..you, Mrs Crane. | 谢谢, 克雷夫人 |
[1:24:03] | Sure wish we had another couple of weeks. | 真希望还有多几个星期的时间 |
[1:24:07] | She’s ready to run. | 它已经准备好了 |
[1:24:11] | You saved her life. | 你救了它 |
[1:24:14] | She’s just returning the favour. | 它只是回报而已 |
[1:24:17] | She’s here to run for you. | 它是为你而赛 |
[1:24:38] | Mr Palmer. | 帕尔默先生 |
[1:24:39] | What do you expecct from Goliath’s Boy today? | 你觉得格里阿斯会取得什么成绩? |
[1:24:42] | What do I ex.pect from Goliath’s Boy? | 你觉得格里阿斯会取得什么成绩? |
[1:24:43] | You know what. I ex.pect that Goliath’s Boy is gonna have some fun today. | 我希望格哈斯今天能带给 我们一些乐趣 |
[1:24:48] | OOh, there’s Ben Crane and Sonador. 80-1 shot. | 那是本 克雷 和索纳多 80-1 |
[1:24:52] | Hey, Ben. How about we get a piccture here with Sonador and Goliath’s Boy? | 嘿, 本, 我们在这和索纳多 及格里阿斯合影吧? |
[1:24:57] | Just a little photo opportunity. | 只是拍照的机会 |
[1:25:00] | (Whispers) No. | 不 |
[1:25:02] | (Neighs) | |
[1:25:03] | (Neighs) | |
[1:25:06] | Get him away! | 打发它离开! |
[1:25:09] | Sonya! | 桑娅! |
[1:25:10] | – No! – Get him away! | 不! 带走它! |
[1:25:12] | MAN: Whoa, whoa, whoa. | |
[1:25:14] | Easy, easy, easy! | 冷静… ! |
[1:25:16] | – It’s all right. I got him. – Control your horse. | -没事的 我来 稳住你的马 |
[1:25:19] | I got him. | 我来 |
[1:25:22] | Easy. Sonya. | 冷静点, 索娅 |
[1:25:24] | Bring him in. | 带它进去 |
[1:25:26] | WOOMAN: Easy. boy. | 冷静点 |
[1:25:27] | BALOON: Sonya. | 桑娅 |
[1:25:29] | – Grab a hold of her. – Easy. | 抓住它. 冷静点 |
[1:25:32] | Gonna be OK | 没事的 |
[1:25:34] | I don’t believe it. I’m feeling heat in that leg. Now, I… | 难以置信. 好像打在了腿上. 我… |
[1:25:38] | I don’t know if it’s me or… | 我不知道是否是我… |
[1:25:39] | What do you want to do? | 怎么办? |
[1:25:41] | What do you want to do, boss? Huh? | 怎么办, 老板? 嗯? |
[1:25:45] | – (.Shouts) What do you want to do? – Bring her in here. | 怎么办? 带它进来 |
[1:25:59] | Dad… | 爸爸 |
[1:26:00] | What are the chances she’s cut on the same leg we’ve been healing for the past six.months? | 康复六个月的腿怎么又这么巧是 同一处? |
[1:26:04] | This is… This is beyond bad luck. | 这真是倒霉透了 |
[1:26:12] | Are you afraid? | 你害怕了吗? |
[1:26:15] | Are you afraid that we’re gonna come in dead last? | 你害怕我们最后会失败? |
[1:26:22] | I’m sorry, sir. | 对不起, 先生 |
[1:26:23] | Where is she? Bring her in here. | 马呢? 带进来 |
[1:26:25] | Sir. it’s Sonya. | 先生, 是索娅 |
[1:26:27] | – Balon, just bring her in here. – She won’t come in! | – 拜伦, 带过来. 它不进来! |
[1:26:32] | (Neighing) | |
[1:26:35] | Manny. Manny. | 曼尼曼尼 |
[1:26:36] | – I don’t Know, boss. She doesn’t want to move. | 我不知道怎么回事, 老板. 它不想动 等等 |
[1:26:39] | Come here. | 过来 |
[1:26:41] | She tried to kick.me when I tried to bring her in. | 我拉它进来它就踢我 |
[1:26:44] | Come here. Come on. | 过来 来 |
[1:26:47] | Hold on. | 别动 |
[1:26:49] | Easy now. | 冷静点 |
[1:26:51] | What do you want? | 你怎么啦? |
[1:26:56] | Easy. | 冷静点 |
[1:27:00] | What’s she telling you? | 它说什么? |
[1:27:09] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:27:11] | Something about… | 好像是 |
[1:27:13] | ..the ground shaking. | 地在震动 |
[1:27:17] | The sky parting. | 天在分离 |
[1:27:24] | She wants to run. | 它想赛跑 |
[1:27:27] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[1:27:28] | Balon…take Cale to our seats. | 拜伦, 带凯丽到我们的座位上去 |
[1:27:34] | – (Both men chuckkle) – Good luck……. | 祝好运 |
[1:27:37] | Come on, girl. | 走吧 |
[1:27:43] | I got a special package here. | 我有个特殊的包裹 |
[1:27:50] | – I’m very excited, ain’t you? – Hello. | 我非常激动, 是不是? 哈罗 |
[1:27:52] | No, no. Just for owners. | |
[1:27:55] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:27:57] | That’d be us. | 会是我们的 |
[1:27:58] | That would be us. Yeah. | 会是我们的 |
[1:28:00] | – Thank..you very much. – Good luck……. | 非常感谢 祝好运 |
[1:28:02] | – OK. – Here we go. | 好 我们走吧 |
[1:28:04] | – Where are we? Are we down this way? – This way, yeah. That’s it. | 我们在哪? 沿着这边走吗? 这边, 是的 |
[1:28:07] | (Fanfare) | |
[1:28:08] | Do you Know any of these people? | 你认识这些人吗? |
[1:28:10] | – No, I don’t. | 不认识 好 |
[1:28:12] | (Fanfare) | |
[1:28:14] | COMMENTATOR: Horses coming out onto the track now | 赛马入场 |
[1:28:17] | for the Breeders’ Cup Classic. | 参加布里德杯比赛 |
[1:28:20] | The biggest race in North America. | 北美最大的比赛 |
[1:28:24] | – Good luck…… – Thank..you. | 祝好运 谢谢 |
[1:28:26] | Eighth race. | 第八跑道 |
[1:28:27] | 20 to win on the seven. | 第七跑道买20 |
[1:28:29] | MAN: Seven? That’s SOnadOr. | 第七? 那是索纳多的 |
[1:28:32] | That horse is 80-1. | 那匹马是80-1 |
[1:28:36] | You Know what? | 你知道吗? |
[1:28:38] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[1:28:45] | $257…Sonador to win. | $257 买索纳多赢 |
[1:28:49] | You like that? | 你喜欢吗? |
[1:28:50] | – ((Laughs) WOOMAN: Good luck. | 祝好运 |
[1:29:01] | – Well…you ready? – Y eah. | 准备好了吗? 是的 |
[1:29:04] | Pop. | 帕普 |
[1:29:06] | 257 to win? | 257$赢? |
[1:29:08] | You’re craZy. | 你真是疯了 |
[1:29:10] | That’s for you. | 这是你的 |
[1:29:13] | (Both laugh) | |
[1:29:16] | COMMENTATOR: Here’s the moment we’ve all been waiting for. | 现在是准备时刻 |
[1:29:19] | They’re ready to load into the gate for the Breeders’ Cup Classic. | 他们已经准备进入布里德杯 大赛的赛门 |
[1:29:25] | Goliath’s Boy is full of himself this afternoon. | 格哈斯今天下午精力充沛 |
[1:29:28] | Goliath’s Boy is good and he knows he’s good. | 格哈斯是很棒的他知道他是很棒的 |
[1:29:33] | Goliath’s Boy looks like he’s going to run a huge race. | 格哈斯之男看起来要大有作为了 |
[1:29:36] | He’s loaded in the gate now. joined by Bijoco and Note’s Weasel. | 它现在已经步入赛门加入到比乔科 和诺特的瓦塞之中 |
[1:29:40] | Icondoit and Point Twice coming up. Now. here’s the filly. Sonador. | 伊科多特和庖特图瓦斯入场了. 现在入场的这是匹小雌马, 索纳多 |
[1:29:44] | Only the fifth filly in history to even run in this race. | 小雌马参加这样的比赛在 历史上这是第次 |
[1:29:46] | Sonadorjoined now by Bicycleman. | 索纳多在比西尔曼栏 |
[1:29:49] | And here’s young Manny Vallarta. the rider of Sonador. | 这是年轻的玛丽 瓦拉塔 索纳多的骑手 |
[1:29:53] | Certainly never been in a race this big in his entire career. | 他之前从未参加过这样大赛 |
[1:29:57] | Grand Duke and Full Of Flight are going in. | 加德达克 全飞入场 |
[1:29:59] | Almost all set now. | 现在看起来都准备好了 |
[1:30:01] | Chief Balaz to come to the outside gate and they’ll all be set for a start. | 巴尔兹指挥官已站在门外 准备比赛开始 |
[1:30:06] | They’re all set. | 全部准备就绪 |
[1:30:07] | (Race bell rings) | |
[1:30:09] | And away they go. | 比赛开始 |
[1:30:10] | Broke in a perfect line. | 打破了原来的线路 |
[1:30:13] | In The Rooms on the inside. | “房中”在中间 |
[1:30:14] | The favourite. Goliath’s Boy. comes away beautifully and joins the leaders. | 最受欢迎的格哈斯之男旗开得 胜要领先了 |
[1:30:18] | Note’s Weasel is right there. | 诺特瓦塞 在右边 |
[1:30:21] | Bijoco in the middle of the pack. | 比乔科在中间 |
[1:30:23] | Icondoit towards the outside. | 伊科多特冲出了外面 |
[1:30:24] | Then it’s Point Twice and Bicycleman. setting a very fast pace early on. | 然后是 庖特图瓦斯 阿德. 比西马, 提早加速了 |
[1:30:28] | AP Flyer behind that. | AP飞人在后面 |
[1:30:30] | On The Hops as they go wide. | 高脚直跟上 |
[1:31:02] | Hold on, Manny! | 坚持住, 曼尼! |
[1:31:08] | The rider’s foot has come out of the irons on Sonador. | 索纳多的骑手脚踏环脱了 |
[1:31:10] | Get back.up. | 后面些 |
[1:31:13] | Make her settle. | 让她平静下来 |
[1:31:31] | CALE: She’s last. | 它在最后 |
[1:31:33] | There’s a lot of race left. | 还有很多的比赛 |
[1:31:34] | First quarter, 22 and one. | 第一场, 22和1 |
[1:31:52] | – Go, Sonya! – Go, Sonya! | 加油, 桑娅! – 加油, 桑娅! |
[1:32:26] | COMMENTATOR: Sonador moving into the picture. | 索纳多进入画面 |
[1:32:33] | Come on, Sonya. | 加油, 桑娅 |
[1:32:34] | Come on, Sonya. Take him out. | 加油, 桑娅 超过它 |
[1:32:42] | Hold on. Hold on. Hold on! | 坚持, 坚持, 坚持! |
[1:32:46] | ((Laughs) | |
[1:32:55] | That’s it, baby! | 就这样! |
[1:33:06] | (.Cheering) | |
[1:33:08] | – Come on, Sonador! | 加油, 索纳多 ! – 索纳多 !加油, 宝贝! |
[1:33:12] | (Excited cheering) | |
[1:33:15] | Go! | 加油! |
[1:33:17] | COMMENTATOR: Sonador! | 索纳多 ! |
[1:33:18] | (Wild cheering) | |
[1:33:22] | (Whoops) | |
[1:33:25] | – (Eccstatic cheering) – Y es! | 耶! |
[1:33:46] | OOh, man, I had a dream. | 我有一个梦想 |
[1:33:47] | It was a dream and I didn’t Know the end of it till today! | 一个直到今天才知晓的梦想! |
[1:33:51] | Whoo-hoo-hoo! | |
[1:33:53] | Yeah! | 耶! |
[1:33:54] | (.Cheering) | |
[1:33:58] | Ha! | 哈! |
[1:34:01] | Thanks, Pop. Thanks for everything. | 谢谢, 帕普 , 谢谢这一切 |
[1:34:03] | Thank..you. | 谢谢 |
[1:34:05] | 257 at 80-1? | 257元押 80-1? |
[1:34:07] | That’s $20,000. | 现在是$20, 000 |
[1:34:09] | I’m back. | 我赚回来了 |
[1:34:41] | CALE: “You are a great champion. | 你是伟大的冠军 |
[1:34:43] | When you ran. the ground shook. | 你奔跑之时, 地动山摇 |
[1:34:45] | the sky opened and mere mortals parted. | 所向披靡 |
[1:34:49] | Parted the way to victory. | 通往胜利之路 |
[1:34:51] | where you’ll meet me in the winner’s circle. where I’ll put a blanket of flowers on your back. “ | 在那里你会在胜利的荣耀中 与我相见, 我会以献花给你铺背 |
[1:35:04] | ~ BETHANY DlLLOON: Dreamer | |
[1:35:11] | ~ Love woke me up this morning | |
[1:35:15] | ~ With a memory | |
[1:35:19] | ~ Love came and whispered a story | |
[1:35:23] | ~ That awakened a dream | |
[1:35:27] | ~ Hey-hey-heeeey | |
[1:35:32] | ~ lmagine a beautiful castle | |
[1:35:37] | ~ And a beautiful king | |
[1:35:41] | ~ He left the comfort of his throne | |
[1:35:45] | ~ To fight for vicctory | |
[1:35:49] | ~ Hey-hey-heeeey | |
[1:35:55] | ~ Ah-ah-hey-heeeey | |
[1:35:58] | ~ I am a dreamer | |
[1:36:01] | ~ Take me higher | |
[1:36:03] | ~ OOpen the sky up | |
[1:36:05] | ~ Start a fire | |
[1:36:07] | ~ I believe | |
[1:36:09] | ~ Even if it’s just a dream | |
[1:36:21] | ~ Love woke me up this morning | |
[1:36:26] | ~ And I ran to see | |
[1:36:30] | ~ The king in the winner’s circle | |
[1:36:34] | ~ OOn a horse he won for me | |
[1:36:38] | ~ Hey-hey-heeeey | |
[1:36:43] | ~ Ah-ah-hey-heeeey | |
[1:36:47] | ~ I am a dreamer | |
[1:36:49] | ~ Take me higher | |
[1:36:51] | ~ OOpen the sky up | |
[1:36:54] | ~ Start a fire | |
[1:36:56] | ~ I believe | |
[1:36:58] | ~ Even if it’s just a dream | |
[1:37:09] | ~ OOnly a king would do anything | |
[1:37:13] | ~ To protecct the kingdom | |
[1:37:18] | ~ And only a king would do anything | |
[1:37:22] | ~ To protecct the kingdom | |
[1:37:27] | ~ OOnly a king would do anything | |
[1:37:31] | ~ To protecct the kingdom | |
[1:37:36] | ~ I am a dreamer | |
[1:37:38] | ~ Take me higher | |
[1:37:40] | ~ OOpen the sky up | |
[1:37:42] | ~ Start a fire | |
[1:37:45] | ~ I believe | |
[1:37:47] | ~ Even if it’s just… | |
[1:37:49] | ~ I am a dreamer | |
[1:37:51] | ~ Take me higher | |
[1:37:53] | ~ OOpen the sky up | |
[1:37:56] | ~ Start a fire | |
[1:37:58] | ~ I believe | |
[1:38:00] | ~ Even if it’s just a dream | |
[1:38:07] | ~ Yeah-yeah-yeah | |
[1:38:11] | ~ OOh, yeah-yeah-yeah |