Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

死亡医师(Dr. Death)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 死亡医师(Dr. Death)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
时间 英文 中文
[00:12] 本剧基于真实事件改编 部分内容为戏剧创作原因进行虚构 虚构部分与任何现实人物或实体无关
[00:27] 2012年12月 莱加西医疗中心
[00:41] 弗里斯克市 莱加西外科中心
[01:08] 伊莲·约翰逊 重症监护 克里斯托弗·邓奇医生
[01:15] Happy holidays, Mrs. Johnson. 节日快乐 约翰逊太太
[01:18] Or are you more of a “Merry Christmas” gal? 还是你更喜欢”圣诞快乐”的说法
[01:21] I need to make sure 我是来确认
[01:21] you’re getting the right blend of tequila. 你的用药无误
[01:26] My name is Dr. Randall Kirby. 我是兰德尔·科比医生
[01:28] I’m here because your doctor 由我前来巡诊的原因
[01:30] with the warm and fuzzy bedside manner couldn’t make it. 是你那爱嘘寒问暖的主治医生来不了
[01:36] Your husband, Tom, tells me that you’re a fighter, so… 你的丈夫汤姆说你是个斗士 所以
[01:40] if it’s okay with you, I’m just gonna let her rip. 如果你同意 我就实话实说了
[01:48] You came in for a cervical surgery with Dr. Duntsch 几天前 你原本是来让邓奇医生
[01:51] a few days ago to remove a disc. 做颈椎手术切除椎间盘
[01:54] Do you remember that? 你还记得吗
[01:56] Do you remember going home, 你是否还记得回家之后
[01:58] telling your husband that you couldn’t swallow, 告诉丈夫你无法吞咽
[02:00] and then you got a fever? 然后就开始发烧
[02:03] Well, you called Dr. Duntsch, 你给邓奇医生打电话
[02:06] who told you that everything was normal 可他告诉你这些都很正常
[02:09] and that your fever was from the flu. 你发烧是因为流感
[02:12] Then he stopped taking your calls. 然后他就再也不接电话
[02:18] Your fever wasn’t from the flu. 你发烧不是因为流感
[02:20] It was from an infection moving towards your heart. 而是因为有感染 而且在向心脏发展
[02:24] Now, we’ve had that PICC line pumping antibiotics 从你入院以来 我们就通过置入中心静脉导管
[02:27] into your superior vena cava since you got here. 向你的腔静脉输入抗生素
[02:30] You’ve turned a corner, but now we need to deal 现在情况已经有所改观 但我们还需要
[02:32] with the other issues from Dr. Duntsch’s surgery. 处理邓奇医生手术导致的其他问题
[02:36] That crazy straw coming out of your nose 现在插入你鼻腔的导管
[02:39] is draining stomach acid 是为了抽出胃酸
[02:40] from a hole Duntsch cut in your esophagus. 因为邓奇在你的食管上切开了一个洞
[02:44] That’s why you couldn’t swallow. 所以你无法吞咽
[02:47] As for the surgery Duntsch was supposed to perform, 说到邓奇原本应该为你实施的手术
[02:51] he failed to remove the disc. 他没能切除椎间盘
[02:53] He left it lodged in your spine. 而是将其留在了你的脊椎内
[02:57] The hardware he was supposed to attach 而他原本应该链接颈椎用的植入物
[03:01] scattered in there like a bag of leftover screws 像装完宜家书架后用剩的螺钉一样
[03:04] from an IKEA bookshelf. 散落体内
[03:14] He sliced through a nerve to your vocal cord. 他切断了你声带的一条神经
[03:21] We can’t fix that. 我们已经无法修复
[03:29] This never should have happened. 这一切本不应该发生
[03:42] I apologize to you and to your family. 我向你和你的家人郑重道歉
[03:51] I promise I will make sure this never happens to anyone else. 并向你保证这种事不会在发生在其他人身上
[03:57] Um, Tom wanted me to discuss a family matter with you. 汤姆想让我和你商量一件家事
[04:02] Your children are in town for the holidays, 你的孩子们都来这里过节
[04:04] and you don’t want them to visit. 但你不希望他们来探视
[04:05] He’s hoping that you would change your mind about that. 他希望你能改变这个想法
[04:22] I’ll fend them off if you provide the stick. 只要你同意 我会把他们挡在病房外
[04:28] I’m so sorry. 我真的很抱歉
[04:41] 死亡医师 第三集
[04:46] Hey, thanks for coming. 感谢你前来
[04:48] It’s, uh, nice to show a united front with these jackasses. 能在这些混账们面前统一战线真不错
[04:55] – Dr. Kirby. – Dr. Lockett. -科比医生 -洛基特医生
[04:57] He’s the CEO here. This is Dr. Robert Henderson. 他是这里的首席执行官 这是亨德森医生
[05:00] He’s my crime-fighting partner in crime. 他是我打击犯罪的搭档
[05:03] Yeah, uh… 好吧
[05:05] would you follow me, please? 两位请随我来
[05:16] Duntsch never operates here again. 邓奇再也不会在这做手术了
[05:19] Well, I guess we can call it a night, then. 今晚讨论可以就此结束了
[05:21] No harm, no foul. 没有伤害 就不算犯规
[05:23] How did you come to hire him? 你们之前怎么会聘用他
[05:26] We needed a neurosurgeon on staff 我们当时需要一位神经外科医生
[05:28] and performed all due diligence. 也进行了所有尽职调查
[05:31] You just missed that teeny-tiny detail 就是没发现在达拉斯医疗中心
[05:33] about the two dead bodies at Dallas Medical 和贝勒普莱诺医院的两起死亡
[05:34] and Baylor-Plano, but who’s counting? 这么个小问题 但谁又会在乎呢
[05:36] We inquired with the Texas Medical Board. 我们咨询了得州医委会
[05:38] We checked the National Practitioners Data Bank… 我们查了国家行医执业者资料库
[05:40] – Continue. – To see if he was ever suspended. -继续说 -为了看他是否停过职
[05:42] He wasn’t, no complaints. 他确实没有 也没有投诉
[05:45] So neither Baylor-Plano 所以贝勒普莱诺医院
[05:46] nor Dallas Medical reported him? 和达拉斯医疗中心都没举报他
[05:49] No. 没有
[05:50] Look, had we known, we never would have hired him, 听着 要是我们知道肯定不会聘用他
[05:51] plain and simple. 简单明了
[05:54] He even came with a clean letter from Baylor. 他甚至提供了贝勒普莱诺医院的推荐信
[06:00] “All investigations with respect to any areas “与克里斯托弗·D·邓奇医生有关的
[06:02] of concern regarding Christopher D. Duntsch, M.D. 在所有领域的相关调查
[06:05] have been closed.” 均已结束”
[06:07] “As of this date, there have been no summary “截至本信出具之日 邓奇医生
[06:09] or administrative restrictions or suspensions 在普莱诺贝勒医疗中心行医期间
[06:10] of Dr. Duntsch’s medical staff membership 不存在任何与其行医人员身份
[06:12] or clinical privileges 或其行医资格有关的
[06:14] during the time he has practiced 行政处罚或停职记录
[06:15] at Baylor Medical Center at Plano.” 特此证明”
[06:19] Dr. Henderson, tell me… 亨德森医生 告诉我
[06:23] you’re in my position. 如果你在我的位置
[06:26] What would you have done? 你会怎么做
[06:33] They warned ’em– 有人警告过他们
[06:34] this nurse, Preston’s her name, she and some other somebody. 有一位护士 叫普雷斯顿 她和另一个人
[06:37] – Who? – I don’t know. -谁 -我不知道
[06:38] A scrub tech. It doesn’t matter. 是位器械技术人员 不过都无所谓
[06:39] They warned the administration about Duntsch. 他们就邓奇向管理层发出过警告
[06:41] They looked him up on the Internet. 他们在互联网上搜索过他
[06:43] They found a ton of crap about him. 找到了很多爆料
[06:44] I’m not talking good crap. 我说的可不是好的爆料
[06:45] I’m talking he’s a crappy surgeon. 而是说他是个烂医生的爆料
[06:46] – I get it. – Here’s the kicker. -知道了 -下面才精彩
[06:48] When they went to show them 当举报人们把互联网看到的内容
[06:49] what was on the Internet, it was all gone. 给医院看的时候 发现信息都没了
[06:51] Everything negative about him, completely wiped way. 一切他的负面信息 完全被抹掉
[06:53] Well, how does somebody do that? 这是怎么做到的
[06:55] I don’t know–hacking’s not really my area of expertise. 我也不知道 黑客不是我擅长的领域
[06:57] The point is they warned them, and they blew it off. 问题在于他们警告了医院 却被当成耳旁风
[07:00] Due diligence. 说什么尽职调查
[07:01] We’re up against a citadel of bullshit here. 我们对付的是一大堆垃圾
[07:03] Most ass-covering- 最能甩锅的那种
[07:05] In fact, I should use this to wipe my ass. 说起来 我应该拿这张破纸擦屁股
[07:07] Definitely… 完全是
[07:08] Written by lawyers. Yeah. 律师执笔 对
[07:10] Are we completing each other’s sentences now? 我们现在都默契到可以帮对方接下句了吗
[07:15] I’m going to see Amy Piel over at Baylor. 我要去见贝勒医院的的艾米·皮尔
[07:19] – You give me a ride? – Jag’s right this way. -能送我一程吗 -车就停这边
[07:57] So? 怎么样
[07:59] They’re gonna grant me privileges to operate. 他们会批准给我手术权
[08:02] They’re gonna grant, or they have granted? 他们会批准 还是已经批准
[08:06] They are going to grant me privileges 只要他们看了我的
[08:08] when they see my roster of patients. 患者等候名单就会批准
[08:13] Don’t-It’s- 别这样 这
[08:16] It’s not a big deal, Wendy. 这没什么大不了 温蒂
[08:18] I have a ton of patients. 我有那么多患者
[08:20] All I got to do is make a couple calls. 我只需要打几个电话就能成
[08:22] Well, that place looks like a Port-a-Potty. 那地方看着像流动厕所
[08:24] Not like Baylor. 不像贝勒医疗中心
[08:25] – Fuck Baylor. – Yeah, fuck Baylor. -去他的贝勒 -没错 去他的贝勒
[08:27] Fuck Dallas Medical. 去他的达拉斯医疗中心
[08:29] Fuck whatever that last one was, 还有之前你待了两周的地方
[08:30] that Legacy Frisco place you were at for, like, two weeks. 什么弗里斯克的莱加西中心
[08:35] It’s been quite the fucking year. 这一年可真行
[08:36] Can you just drive me to my clinic, please? 送我去诊所就好 行吗
[08:43] – Where does it end, Chris? – Oh, my God. -这还有个头吗 克里斯 -我的天
[08:45] Wendy, I’m handling it, okay? 温蒂 我在处理了 好吗
[08:48] You left me, remember that? 你离开了我 还记得吗
[08:49] I don’t feel sorry for you. 我才不为你难过
[08:51] Why don’t you go fuck your nurse again? 你怎么不回去操你的护士呢
[08:53] Maybe she’ll make you feel better. 说不定她能让你好受点
[08:56] I’m driving your sorry ass around, 我开车送你这个烂人
[08:58] not because I trust you or because I’m here for you… 不是因为相信你 不是因为支持你
[09:02] but because I can’t let you mess things up for him. 是因为我不能任由你搞砸儿子的生活
[09:35] Can I come by this weekend? 我这周末能过来吗
[09:37] Why don’t you make a call to your roster of patients? 不如你去给自己的患者打电话吧
[09:40] Then we’ll talk. 然后我们再谈
[10:01] It’s from my dad. 我爸给你的
[10:36] Mrs. Demmings. 丹明斯女士
[10:39] How’s that Scheuermann’s kyphosis coming along? 你的休门脊柱后突怎么样了
[10:41] Is the tingling in your legs pretty consistent? 腿还是一直刺痛吗
[10:44] I can’t stand long enough to hold my grandbabies now. 我站不久 连抱孙子都不行
[10:46] And it started in your teens? 你从十几岁就开始刺痛
[10:49] Had no pain until two years ago. 这两年才觉得疼
[10:53] The problem is these two vertebrae right here– 问题在于这两块椎骨
[10:57] T7 and T8. 胸椎T7和T8
[10:58] – The ones sticking out. – Exactly right. -突出的这几块 -完全正确
[11:01] It’s actually the discs in between them. 其实是它们中间的椎间盘出了问题
[11:03] Spinal discs are like natural shock absorbers, 椎间盘就像天然的减震器
[11:05] and when they’re healthy, 健康情况下
[11:06] they kind of have the consistency of rubber. 它们的质地就像橡胶
[11:09] But when they get diseased, they harden, 但一旦生病 它们就会变硬
[11:11] and these two are pushing those vertebrae 这两块正把你的椎骨
[11:13] right into your spinal cord. 推向脊髓
[11:15] Every doctor I see said there’s nothing they can do. 我看了那么多医生 他们都说无能为力
[11:18] Well, you haven’t seen me yet. 那是因为你还没遇见我
[11:22] What are you saying? 你是什么意思
[11:24] Well, your preexisting kyphosis is an issue, 你既往的脊柱后突是个问题
[11:28] – but there are new ways– – Surgery. -但是有新办法 -手术呗
[11:30] It’s minimally invasive. 微创手术
[11:32] A thoracoscopic anterior spinal fusion. 胸腔镜下脊柱前路融合术
[11:35] We make a small incision, about the size of a dime. 我们开一个小切口 就像一角硬币那么大
[11:38] We go in there and pull out the bad discs, 探进去 取出受损的椎间盘
[11:40] and then we fuse the vertebrae together with a plate. 再用钢板把脊椎融合在一起
[11:42] And that’s it. 就完事了
[11:44] One surgery? 就一次手术
[11:46] In and out in about two hours. 前后一共两小时
[11:48] You wake up–no pain, no tingling, 你一觉醒来 不疼了 刺痛消失
[11:49] and you’re about a good inch taller. 你还能长高两三公分
[11:51] It–it straightens out the curvature of the spine. 因为手术会拉直脊柱的曲率
[11:53] So the bad news is, you’re gonna have to bend down 但坏消息是 你得往下再弯弯腰
[11:55] a little bit lower to pick up those grandbabies. 才能抱起来孙子
[11:57] Can I have a word with you? 我能跟你说句话吗
[12:03] I get that you’re the golden boy around here, 我知道你在这边很受欢迎
[12:04] but you’re a resident. 但你是住院医生
[12:06] These are not your patients, yet. 他们目前还不是你的患者
[12:09] I’m just presenting her her options. 我只是给她个选项
[12:11] You gave her a fantasy. 你给了她幻想
[12:12] With her kyphosis, she’s not a candidate. 她有脊柱后突 不能做那种手术
[12:14] Raising her hopes is unethical and cruel. 给她不切实际的希望 残忍且不道德
[12:17] I spent all night researching this. 我整晚都在研究这个
[12:22] You diagnosed her off of Google? 你去谷歌搜诊断
[12:23] Just look at it. 你先看看
[12:25] It’s a case from NYU– worse than hers. 是个纽约大学的病例 比她情况更糟
[12:29] I can show you how to do it. 我可以给你讲怎么治
[12:31] Just look. 你看
[12:31] Look, all anterior decompressing arthrodesis. 这都是前路减压关节融合术
[12:36] See the end plate? 看见脊椎软骨终板了吗
[12:38] See the retractor? You see the angle? 看见牵开器了吗 看到这个角度了吗
[12:49] When the presenting symptoms are pain, 当患者呈现出疼痛 行动不便
[12:52] decreased mobility, headaches, and speech dysphasia, 头痛和言语障碍这些症状
[12:56] what would your differential diagnosis include? 各位的鉴别诊断都包括什么
[12:59] Cervical stenosis? 颈椎管狭窄
[13:01] Are you asking or stating? 你是在问还是在答
[13:03] Either way, it’s incorrect. 无论是问是答 都不对
[13:05] Eventually… you’ll want to decide 你们最后总要决定自己的出路
[13:08] if you’re Semmes-Murphey fellows 是从赛姆斯墨菲神经脊柱研究所毕业
[13:09] or Semmes-Murphey dropouts. 还是从赛姆斯墨菲辍学
[13:12] – Dr. Skadden? Excuse me. – Christopher, yes. -斯卡顿医生 借过 -克里斯托弗
[13:16] I was– 我想请问
[13:17] wondering if I’d read your proposal on obtaining 我是否看了你的提案 关于椎间盘干细胞
[13:19] and culturing disc stem cells? 提取及培养
[13:22] – Yes. – Eliminates the need for extraction. -对 -省去了提取细胞的步骤
[13:25] Tons of potential. 充满潜力
[13:27] I’d love to read more, 我很乐意多看看
[13:29] once you’ve fleshed out the research you cited. 只要你用实践验证了引用的那些研究成果
[13:31] Of course. Yes, sir. Thank you, Dr. Skadden. 当然 谢谢您 斯卡顿医生
[13:35] Chiari malformation. 小脑扁桃体下疝畸形
[13:38] Speech dysphasia. 言语障碍
[13:39] It’s likely related to pressure on the cerebellum. 可能和小脑的压力有关
[13:42] That would be my diagnosis. 那就是我的诊断
[13:46] I’d really like to be considered for your fellowship program, sir. 我真的很想参加您的研究员项目 先生
[13:52] If and when the time is right, Christopher. 等时机成熟吧 克里斯托弗
[14:09] Kayla, Kayla, hey, I got great news. 凯拉 凯拉 我有大好事告诉你
[14:12] Skadden read my proposal. 斯卡顿看了我的提案
[14:16] – Where are you going? – Don’t worry about it. -你要去哪 -跟你无关
[14:20] Wait, are you leaving? 等等 你要走吗
[14:21] Don’t play fucking dumb with me, Christopher. 别跟我装傻 克里斯托弗
[14:24] Oxy, Adderall–it’s like a C-V-fucking-S in there, 止疼药 提神药 你那边就像个药店
[14:27] and your name’s all over it. 还到处贴着你的名字
[14:28] – The scrips? – Scrips. -你说处方吗 -处方
[14:29] They’re for friends. 那是给朋友的
[14:31] They’re all friends in there. It’s no big deal. 这里都是朋友 没什么大不了
[14:32] Okay, well enjoy your friends, 好吧 跟朋友们好好玩
[14:34] and whatever’s left of your career, 也好好享受你所剩不多的职业生涯
[14:35] you stupid son of a bitch. 你这个蠢玩意
[14:45] Oh, this man’s a hero. 这家伙是个英雄
[14:47] Partied us under the table last night, 昨晚跟我们嗨到了桌子底下
[14:49] then did his rounds, 然后又去医院巡查
[14:51] saving lives like Mother-fucking-Theresa. 像特蕾莎修女那样拯救生命
[14:56] What the fuck happened with Kayla? 凯拉怎么了
[14:58] Kayla’s cool. 凯拉没事
[15:00] Give her the night, she’ll calm down. 给她一晚上 她就冷静了
[15:01] And if she does dump your dumb face, I’ll talk to her, 她要是真甩了你这傻屌 我就去找她谈
[15:03] take care of everything, like always. 搞定一切 就像以前那样
[15:06] You’d lose your big, ugly head 要不是我每天早上都帮你拧上
[15:08] if I didn’t tighten the screws every morning, wouldn’t you? 你就会丢掉这又大又丑的脑袋 对吧
[15:12] I’m the one with the big, ugly head? 你说我的脑袋又大又丑
[15:14] Yeah. 没错
[15:19] Duntsch on the offensive. 邓奇发起进攻
[15:21] Trying to reverse Summers with a Granby roll. 想使出侧滚翻来控制萨莫斯
[15:24] But Summers dominates. 但是萨莫斯控制住了他
[15:26] Oh, he dominates. He dominates so hard. 他控制住了 完全控制住了
[15:29] Uncle! Uncle, uncle! 叔叔 叔叔 叔叔
[15:33] Shit. 该死
[15:39] Hey, Skadden said he’d take a look at that. 斯卡顿说他会看看
[15:41] You just got to come on down, and we’ll do some imaging. 你只要过来医院 我们做个影像检查
[15:43] Get you fixed up. 把你治好
[15:55] I got to work. 我得去工作了
[16:10] Have you seen my LSD blotter? 你看到我的致幻剂纸片了吗
[16:19] How many hits did you take? 你吸了几张
[16:24] Oh, I must be tripping hard, bro. 老兄 我肯定磕太多了
[16:25] The letters are all squiggly and shit. 这些字母看上去都弯弯曲曲的
[16:27] – No, it’s Cyrillic. – It’s psychedelic. -不 这是西里尔字母 -很迷幻
[16:30] Oh, stem cells. 干细胞
[16:32] Is this for your PhD, Dr. Doctor? 这是为了博士学位吗 医生博士
[16:34] “Glioblastoma’s the most prevalent “胶质母细胞瘤是最常见的
[16:37] malignant brain tumor.” 恶性脑瘤”
[16:39] That’s harsh. 听起来有点危险
[16:41] The glioblastoma stem is so dominant 胶质母细胞瘤干细胞非常强大
[16:43] that it takes normal cells, 能够控制普通细胞
[16:46] and it changes them into cancer cells. 并把它们变成癌细胞
[16:49] It dominates. It dominates hard. 它们控制住了 完全控制住了
[16:51] And everybody’s trying to figure out how to stop glioblastoma. 所有人都想知道如何治愈胶质母细胞瘤
[16:54] But what if… 但是 如果
[16:56] you could just program it to make healthy cells? 你能对其进行编码 使其成为健康的细胞
[17:00] Then it–it wouldn’t be cancer anymore. 那个就不再是癌症了
[17:03] Right. 正确
[17:05] Exactly right. 完全正确
[17:07] It can be whatever you want. 它能成为你指定的任何细胞
[17:09] A cell that takes over another cell to make something good. 一个细胞控制其他细胞 来帮助人体
[17:15] A molecular biological Granby roll. 那就是分子生物学的侧滚翻
[17:18] Yes. Yes. Yes. 没错 你说对了
[17:21] Stem cells you inject directly into a diseased disc, 把干细胞直接注入椎间盘
[17:24] making a brand-new healthy baby spine. 让你拥有一根全新 像婴儿般健康的脊柱
[17:27] – Preach. – 50% of all spinal surgeries are to repair diseased discs. -你就吹吧 -半数脊柱手术是为了修复椎间盘
[17:31] – We’re talking about a startup. – You’re Dock Ellis. -这可是新技术 -你就是道克·艾力斯
[17:34] You’re pitching a no-hitter. You’re crushing it. 你投出了无安打赛局 表现出色
[17:38] I can be your guinea pig. 我能当你的小白鼠
[17:39] – What? – Inject that shit into my neck, -什么意思 -把你说的东西注射进我的脖子
[17:41] so I can grow a new baby neck with no pain. 我就能无痛长出全新 婴儿般健康的颈椎
[17:44] Pain’s a pain, bro. 老兄 疼痛真的很要命
[17:54] That could be your slogan. 这能当你的宣传口号
[18:58] Fuck. 妈的
[21:04] Fuck! 该死
[22:20] Shit. 该死
[22:52] Bob. Hello. 鲍勃 你好
[22:53] – What a surprise. – Hey, Amy. -你怎么来了 -嘿 艾米
[22:55] Afternoon, Randy. 下午好 兰迪
[22:58] So how can I help you? 有什么事吗
[23:02] – Christopher Duntsch. – Oh, boy. -想和你聊聊克里斯托弗·邓奇 -天哪
[23:07] Well, that about sums it up. 这反应说明了一切
[23:08] He operated on a patient 几天前他在弗里斯克市
[23:10] at Legacy Frisco a few days ago. 莱加西外科中心做了手术
[23:11] He left a hole in her esophagus, 他在患者食道里开了个洞
[23:13] sliced through her vocal cord. 切断了她的声带
[23:17] We parted ways with Dr. Duntsch almost a year ago. 我们大约一年前就和邓奇医生就解约了
[23:21] Well, what can you tell us about this reference 你能解释一下这封
[23:23] that you wrote for Dr. Duntsch? 你为邓奇医生写的推荐信吗
[23:25] I didn’t write anything. 我什么都没写
[23:26] Well, whatever law firm you paid to write– 不管你是请了哪家律师事务所
[23:28] And it isn’t a reference letter. 并且这也不是推荐信
[23:29] It’s a letter stating there were no restrictions 这封信里只说明了对邓奇的特权
[23:31] or suspensions of his privileges. 没有任何的限制或处罚
[23:33] But it implies that there’s nothing in this record 但是这也暗示了没有任何记录
[23:35] to preclude him from working at other hospitals. 能够阻止他在其他医院工作
[23:37] He–he maimed people here. 他在这里让很多患者变成残疾
[23:39] He killed Shelley Brennan 他杀害了雪莉·布伦南
[23:41] by drilling through her vertebral artery. 钻穿了她的椎动脉
[23:43] He also did that to another patient at Dallas Medical. 他在达拉斯医疗中心也钻穿了一位患者的椎动脉
[23:46] Shouldn’t that have precluded him 这不该成为防止他
[23:47] from employment at other hospitals? 被其他医院雇佣的理由吗
[23:52] I have to be careful about what I say right now. 从现在起我得斟字酌句了
[23:56] I feel like I’m in the fucking Twilight Zone here, 这话让我觉得有些模棱两可
[23:59] like I’m staring at the face of a coverup. 就好像你要有所隐瞒
[24:02] That’s offensive. 这么说有些无礼
[24:04] Oh, well, I’ll make sure to pass on 好的 我会把你遭受的无礼
[24:05] how offended you are to his other victims. 好好传达给他的受害者们
[24:07] Facts were disputed in some of his surgeries here. 他在这里实施的一些手术确实备受争议
[24:10] Surgeries? Yeah, I saw one of his “surgeries” here firsthand. 手术 我亲眼见过他实施的那些所谓”手术”
[24:14] And yet somehow, Dr. Kirby, 不知为何 科比医生
[24:15] I didn’t receive your complaint. 我没有收到你的投诉
[24:18] Our letter for Dr. Duntsch 我们为邓奇医生写的信里
[24:20] is our fair and honest appraisal of his standing 对他在这里的工作进行了
[24:23] at this institution. 公正诚实的评价
[24:24] Was Duntsch ever suspended? 邓奇曾停职过吗
[24:26] Your letter indicates that he was under investigation, 你的信里写了他曾接受过调查
[24:28] and since it’s your policy 因为根据你们的政策
[24:29] to suspend any doctor under investigation, 你们会停职所有接受调查的医生
[24:31] I assume that you followed through with your policy. 我猜你肯定遵照了相关政策
[24:34] Yes, you’re correct. We did. 是的 没错 我们给他停了职
[24:36] As I recall, it was 21 days. 没记错的话 停职了21天
[24:39] Well, that’s convenient. 这可真方便
[24:41] Excuse me? 什么意思
[24:42] National Practitioner Data Bank. 国家行医执业者资料库
[24:44] That thing established by Congress… 国会创立的那个组织
[24:46] – I know. – To warn the public -我知道 -为了告知公众
[24:47] and other hospitals about bad doctors. 以及医院所有的劣迹医生
[24:48] – I know. – You only have to report -我说我知道 -你需要上报
[24:50] the ones that are suspended for 30 days or more. 那些停职了三十天及以上的医生
[24:54] How come you didn’t report Duntsch 为什么你没向得州医委会
[24:55] to the Texas Medical Board? 上报邓奇医生呢
[25:00] I think we’re done here. 我觉得我们谈完了
[25:02] Can I ask you a personal question? 我能问一个私人问题吗
[25:04] Would you let Duntsch operate on you? 你会让邓奇给你做手术吗
[25:10] Lies of omission do not make this institution 疏忽之咎的谎言无法减少
[25:12] any less complicit, Ms. Piel. 你们医院的罪责 皮尔女士
[25:16] Nobody here is gonna help us. 这里没人会帮我们
[25:18] I’m not sure what kind of help we’re looking for. 我不知道我们在寻找什么样的帮助
[25:20] Come on, we can be sitting in Skadden’s office in a few hours. 拜托 我们可以几小时后就去斯卡顿的办公室
[25:23] – We spoke to him already. – I know. -我们已经跟他谈过了 -我知道
[25:25] He says he doesn’t know anything. 他说他什么都不知道
[25:26] I know! 我知道
[25:27] Come on, waste some time with me. 拜托 陪我一起打发时间
[25:29] Maybe we’ll find out U.T. turned out a fraud. 或许我们会发现得州大学是骗子
[25:54] Hi, everybody. 大家好
[25:55] So sorry I’m late. 抱歉我来晚了
[25:57] Katya, Dr. Duntsch. 卡佳 我是邓奇医生
[25:59] Ilya, Dr. Duntsch. 伊利亚 我是邓奇医生
[26:01] Welcome to DiscGenics. 欢迎来到椎间盘基因公司
[26:03] Thank you all so much for coming. 谢谢大家前来
[26:05] That’s for you. That’s for you. 这个给你 这个给你
[26:08] For you, sir. 给你 先生
[26:09] And do you mind passing those around? 麻烦你传递一下
[26:12] I just need some vitamin C. Be right back. 我需要一些维C 马上回来
[26:34] Okay. 好了
[26:36] Sorry about that. 抱歉
[26:39] Now, let me tell you why you’re all here. 我来说说请你们过来的原因
[26:43] I’m hoping that you will continue to be interested 我希望你们能继续
[26:46] in what it is that I’m trying to accomplish, 对我想实现的事情感兴趣
[26:48] maybe financially interested. 或许在经济上感兴趣
[26:50] We already know. 我们已经知道了
[26:51] Our work with osteosarcoma stem cells– 我们对骨肉瘤干细胞的研究
[26:54] it’s a simple deduction. 是个很简单的推论
[26:55] You wish to research spinal cancer. 你想要研究脊椎癌
[26:58] Nyet. 不
[27:00] Nothing so basic. 没这么基础
[27:02] I brought you here because of your cancer research. 我叫你们来是因为你们的癌症研究
[27:04] I practically memorized your paper 我差不多背下了
[27:05] on phenotypical heterogeneity of neural cells. 你们关于神经细胞表型异质性的论文
[27:08] But, look, we can all cure cancer another day. 但是 我们可以改天来治愈癌症
[27:11] Right now your research can be exploited 现在你们的研究可以用来
[27:13] to create stem cells to grow new spinal discs. 制造干细胞来长出新的椎间盘
[27:17] Eliminate the need for surgery. 不需要做手术
[27:19] That’s what we’re doing here at DiscGenics. 这就是我们在椎间盘基因的研究项目
[27:31] I question if you understand the most basic science. 我怀疑你是否懂最基本的科学
[27:38] May I see that for one second? Thank you. 我能看下吗 谢谢
[27:42] If you’ll all turn to page… 请翻到
[27:45] 13. 第13页
[27:48] This is your work in spherical clone generation. 这是你们在球形克隆中的研究
[27:51] You were able to demonstrate stem cell markers OCT 3/4, 你们成功演示了干细胞标志物OCT3/4
[27:54] Nanog, and stat3, unless I misunderstood. Nanog和STAT3基因 除非我理解错了
[27:58] – That is correct. – Right, but unlike with STAT3, -没错 -但不同于STAT3
[28:01] where there was robust expression in both 在球体和贴壁培养物中
[28:03] spheres and adherent cultures, 均有强阳性表达
[28:05] Nanog and oct 3/4 had more variable patterns of expression. Nano和OCT3/4有更多可变的表达模式
[28:09] Ergo, the key determinant in self-renewal and pluripotency 因此 胚胎干细胞自我更新和多能性的
[28:13] for stem cells in embryonic settings are variable. 关键决定因素是可变的
[28:17] Am I right? 我说得对吗
[28:20] I’m right. So all I’m asking is that we take your work 我说对了 所以我只想把你们的研究
[28:23] into stem cell self-renewal markers, 放到干细胞的自我更新标记中
[28:25] and we use it to create a new cell therapy. 用它来创造新的细胞疗法
[28:29] We build stem cells 我们开发干细胞
[28:31] to repair diseased spinal discs. 来修复椎间盘病变
[28:36] Will you help me out? 你们愿意帮我吗
[28:45] Well, what do you think? 你怎么看
[28:47] Definitely intrigued. 激起了我的兴趣
[28:49] Outside the obvious, how can I help? 除了显而易见的事之外 我还能怎么帮你
[28:53] Honestly… 老实说
[28:57] My surgical reps are killing me. 我的修补手术快累死我了
[28:59] You know, there’s only so many hours in the day. 一天里的时间有限
[29:03] You are an M.D./PhD. 你是医学博士
[29:05] You have to be able to balance both. 你必须要能平衡两者
[29:08] You look tired. 你看上去很疲惫
[29:11] Yeah. 对
[29:11] I’m burning the candle at both ends and the middle. 我忙得不可开交
[29:19] A little friendly word… 友情提醒你下
[29:21] if I had a future ahead of me as bright as yours, 如果我前途和你一样光明
[29:23] I would never want to be a minute late showing up for it. 我绝不会迟到一分钟
[29:27] – Okay? – Yes, sir. -懂吗 -明白
[29:32] I’m gonna go press some flesh. 我去跟人握握手
[29:55] Today I will be performing 今天我会进行
[29:57] an anterior cervical discectomy and fusion. 颈椎前路椎间盘切除融合术
[30:01] The vertebral bodies are exposed, and so is the disc. 椎体暴露在外 椎间盘也是
[30:04] Chris, I’m thinking DiscGenics is gonna need some more money. 克里斯 我觉得椎间盘基因公司还需要更多钱
[30:07] What do you mean? 什么意思
[30:08] You should meet with some investment bankers. 你该去找一些投资银行家
[30:11] I am drilling directly into the disc 我直接钻入椎间盘
[30:13] until I encounter the posterior longitudinal ligament. 直到碰到后纵韧带
[30:18] Beyond that is the spinal cord. 上面是脊髓
[30:20] – Before I get the patent? – The PLL is pierced. -在我拿到专利前 -后纵韧带已刺穿
[30:22] Inside the diseased disc resembles crabmeat. 患病的椎间盘内类似蟹肉
[30:25] I use a nerve hook to remove the disc 我用神经钩取出椎间盘
[30:29] and decompress the spinal cord. 并给脊髓减压
[30:32] It’s classic chicken-and-the-egg. 经典的先有鸡还是先有蛋的问题
[30:34] Private equity is a lusty courtship. 私募股权是一种狂热的求爱
[30:36] The spinal cord is the white, 脊髓是那个白色
[30:38] glossy structure with a juicy blood vessel on top, 光滑的结构 上面有多汁的血管
[30:41] and that is the dura. 那是硬脊膜
[30:43] Now, we tease out– 然后套出
[30:52] We now tease out the disc. 我们现在套出椎间盘
[30:59] Dr. Duntsch has successfully removed the disc. 邓奇医生成功取出了椎间盘
[31:02] Well done. 好样的
[31:04] Don’t worry. You’ll get your patent, Chris. 别担心 你会拿到专利 克里斯
[31:06] And you and your company will make us obsolete. 你和你的公司会把我们淘汰
[31:10] We now drill holes for the twin screws in the vertebra. 现在我们在脊椎上钻两个螺丝孔
[31:17] You ready? 准备好了吗
[31:25] The only useful thing you learned at Harvard 你在哈佛学到的唯一有用知识
[31:27] was how to name-drop the word Harvard 就是如何在任何对话里
[31:29] into any given conversation. 搬出哈佛这两个字
[31:31] Oh, here are our two esteemed visitors I was telling you about– 这就是我跟你提到的两位尊贵客人
[31:35] Dr. Robert Henderson and Dr. Randall Kirby. 罗伯特·亨德森医生和兰德尔·科比医生
[31:37] It’s a pleasure to make your acquaintance in the flesh, gentlemen. 很高兴认识你们 先生们
[31:40] Dr. Kirby went to Rice University 科比医生毕业于莱斯大学
[31:42] and Baylor College of Medicine. 和贝勒医学院
[31:44] And Dr. Henderson… 亨德森医生
[31:47] I’m so sorry. I-I’m completely forgetting. 不好意思 我搞忘了
[31:51] Where did you get your M.D.? 你的医学博士学位是在哪修的
[31:52] – University of Nebraska. – Yes. -内布拉斯加大学 -没错
[31:54] Right, right. Um, go, Corn Huskers. 对 没错 加油 剥玉米人队
[32:01] Duntsch’s friend, if you can believe he actually had one. 邓奇的朋友 如果你能相信他有的话
[32:04] Turned him into a quadriplegic. 他被邓奇弄得四肢瘫痪
[32:06] As of today, he’s closing in on two dozen botched surgeries– 截至今天 他快搞砸二十多起手术了
[32:10] holes that drilled through muscle, 在肌肉上钻洞
[32:12] nerves severed, arteries. 切断神经和血管
[32:14] I mean, the guy can’t define basic regional anatomy. 这家伙没有基本的局部解剖学常识
[32:18] He approaches spinal surgery 他做脊椎手术
[32:19] like a child playing with Tinkertoys. 就像孩子在玩”万能工匠”玩具
[32:24] This is not the Christopher Duntsch I knew. 这不是我认识的克里斯托弗·邓奇
[32:29] These things here, I… 你说的这些事 我
[32:31] I never saw. 我从未见过
[32:33] I just can’t explain it. 我无法解释
[32:35] Well, perhaps you could help us unpack 也许你可以跟我们说说
[32:36] the reference you provided for Duntsch? 你为邓奇写的那封推荐信
[32:38] Of course. 当然可以
[32:40] He met all of his training hours? 他的训练时间足够吗
[32:41] Yes, though I-I can’t speak to his–his residency. 是的 但我不确定他的住院实习情况
[32:45] You’d have to check with them for that. 你得跟他们核实一下
[32:46] I’m sure you wouldn’t have included him in your fellowship 我想如果你认为他没有良好的训练
[32:48] if you didn’t think he was properly trained, correct? 一定不会把他纳入你的研究项目团队 对吗
[32:50] Correct. 对
[32:51] You oversaw his surgical reps here? 你在这监督过他的修补手术吗
[32:53] Yes. 是的
[32:54] And if you were one of my fellows 如果你是我手下的研究医生
[32:56] and I was watching 我看着你做手术
[32:58] and you did what you’ve shown me here, 你做了你们在这里展示给我看的
[33:01] that would be the end of your fellowship. 那你的研究项目就到此为止了
[33:03] Any drugs? 他嗑药吗
[33:05] I never saw anything that would lead me to that conclusion. 我从没见过任何让我得出这个结论的事
[33:08] Psychiatric issues? 他有精神方面问题吗
[33:09] He may have sought counseling. 他可能去看过心理咨询
[33:10] A lot of students do. 很多学生都去过
[33:13] I’m afraid that’s really all I can help you with. 恐怕我只能帮你们这些
[33:16] With all due respect, I have to disagree with you there. 恕我直言 我不同意你的说法
[33:19] His references are the bedrock to his bullshit. 他的推荐信是他胡作非为的基础
[33:21] He can get credentialed anywhere. 他在任何地方都能得到信任
[33:23] You’re in a unique position 你处于一个特殊的位置
[33:24] to tell them what you know about Dallas. 你要说出你知道的达拉斯医疗中心的事
[33:27] I did, on the form for Forest Park. 我在森林公园医院的表格上说过
[33:30] I mentioned poor outcomes at Baylor. 我提到在贝勒医院糟糕的治疗结果
[33:32] – But not Dallas Medical? – No, no. -但没提达拉斯医疗中心吗 -不 没有
[33:34] They wanted the form back immediately. 他们希望立刻寄回表格
[33:36] So I checked the boxes as requested, 所以我按要求打了勾
[33:39] stated that he was… 说他很
[33:42] satisfactory, which he was. 令人满意 他确实如此
[33:45] If it had been me, 如果是我
[33:47] I would have done everything in my power to say, 我会尽我所能地说
[33:49] “No, I cannot recommend him.” “不 我不能推荐他”
[33:50] I can read you the form for privileges, 我可以给你看他的手术记录
[33:53] but it only relates to his time here. 但只有他在这里工作的时候
[33:55] You’re only allowed to attest to what you directly observe, 你只能为自己直接看到的事物作证
[33:58] that period of time the observation is made, 在那段时间你会观察
[34:00] and your role as observer– 你的角色是观察者
[34:02] what happened during his training. 看在他训练期间发生了什么
[34:06] What about the images we’ve provided you with? 那我们给你看的片子呢
[34:10] Yeah. 是的
[34:13] Yeah, I’m sorry. 是的 我很抱歉
[34:15] I-I’m afraid I’d have to throw the ball back to Dallas. 恐怕我只得把这个球踢还给达拉斯医疗中心
[34:18] What happened, he did in Texas. 所有这些 都是他在得克萨斯州干的
[34:22] Makes you think the hospitals there 让你觉得那里的医院
[34:23] will take any surgeon with a pulse. 会接受任何喘气的外科医生
[34:31] I see why you’re so upset– 我明白你们为什么生气
[34:33] these hospitals not reporting him, 这些医院没有报告他
[34:36] not vetting him properly. 没有好好审查他
[34:39] But this is a Texas problem… 但这是得克萨斯州的问题
[34:43] not a Tennessee problem. 而不是田纳西州的问题
[34:49] A·施密特 R·拉莫斯 A·李 C·佩梅洛 J·韦尔奇 P·卡塔普 J·弗雷尔 A·辛格 R·比伯 R·米勒
[35:00] Hi, it’s Christopher Duntsch. 你好 我是克里斯托弗·邓奇
[35:02] Dr. Christopher Duntsch calling. 克里斯托弗·邓奇医生来电
[35:05] Just following up on that exam 只是跟进一下
[35:06] you had a couple of months ago. 你几周前做过的检查
[35:08] I just wanted to see if you’re still interested in surgery 我只想看看你是否还有兴趣做手术
[35:11] to correct all that pain. 消除所有病痛
[35:13] I’m still working out of Baylor-Plano, 我依然在贝勒普莱诺医院外工作
[35:14] but I did actually start working at another hospital. 但实际上我在另一家医院开始工作了
[35:19] I’m just following up. How’s that neck pain? 我只是跟进一下 你的脖子还疼吗
[35:21] A tingling foot? 脚会刺痛吗
[35:23] The exam is free. 检查免费
[35:27] You are interested. 你有兴趣
[35:30] Oh, you moved. 你搬家了
[35:33] Out of state. 搬去州外了
[35:35] You know, January is Spinal Health Awareness Month. 知道吗 一月是脊柱健康宣传月
[35:39] Hello? 喂
[35:42] Mrs. Bloom? 布鲁姆太太
[35:44] He passed. 他去世了
[35:49] I will say hi to Jerry for you. 我会代你向杰瑞问好
[35:51] Kim is great. 金很好
[35:53] Yeah. 是的
[35:54] No, she’s great. 不 她很好
[35:58] Well, Jerry… 杰瑞
[36:00] moved on. 往前看了
[36:04] That’s a hairline fracture. 那是一个细微骨裂
[36:06] You–you could be paralyzed if you don’t correct it. 如果不治 你可能会瘫痪
[36:12] Kim is great. 金很好
[36:18] Yes. 是的
[36:20] Yes, yes. 是的 好的
[36:22] I promise I’ll never call back. 我保证不会再打来了
[36:39] 得克萨斯州神经外科研究所 克里斯托弗·邓奇医生 医学博士
[36:39] 工作时间 周一至周四 上午9:00至下午5:00 周五 上午10:00至下午4:00
[37:15] Dr. Duntsch? 邓奇医生
[37:22] The Dr. Duntsch? 著名的邓奇医生吗
[37:24] Can I help you? We’re kind of closing up. 你有什么事吗 我们要关门了
[37:26] I’m Stan Novak. 我叫斯坦·诺瓦克
[37:27] I, uh, found ’em in your door. 这是我在你门上发现的
[37:29] Oh, it’s that damn office manager– 这是那个该死的办公室经理
[37:31] so scatterbrained. 总是丢三落四
[37:37] When did you hurt your neck? 你什么时候伤到了脖子
[37:40] Motorcycle crash six years ago. 六年前的摩托车车祸
[37:42] I’ve had five back surgeries. 我的背动过五次手术了
[37:45] How’d you know it was my neck? 你怎么知道我脖子有问题
[37:48] It’s kind of what I do for a living. 我靠这个谋生
[37:51] Let me guess… 让我猜猜
[37:54] when the spasms happen, 当痉挛发作时
[37:55] it feels like an electric shock? 感觉就像电击
[37:57] Oh, any little thing sets ’em off. 任何一点事就会引发这病
[37:58] Sometimes hits me when I’m driving. 有时我开车时也会发作
[38:00] I almost go off the road. 我差点冲出马路
[38:02] Yeah, that’s Lhermitte’s sign. 是的 这是莱尔米特氏征
[38:04] We’re looking at a cervical fusion. 我们可以做颈椎融合术
[38:07] You got severe compression of the spinal cord, 你的脊髓严重受压
[38:09] but if we decompress that, you’ll have a full recovery. 但假如我们减轻压力 你能完全康复
[38:14] I’ve seen so many doctors, but I wanted you. 我见过很多医生 但我只想要你
[38:18] Saw your award video. 看过你获奖的视频
[38:20] Best Docs. 最佳医生
[38:25] 最佳医生 最佳医生推荐网
[38:28] Two reasons why patients normally present 通常来说患者因为脊椎有关的疼痛
[38:31] to their doctors for pain related to the spine– 去看医生主要有两个原因…
[38:33] the first is related to the peripheral nervous system. 第一个与周围神经系统有关
[38:36] That’s called radiculopathy. 被称为神经根病
[38:38] Now, that’s normally associated with compression 这通常和脊椎结果的压迫
[38:40] or degenerative changes 或者退行性病变
[38:42] to the spinal structure irritating the nerve, or– 导致神经受到刺激有关 或者呢…
[38:45] Award for best doctor in Texas, huh? 在得州获得最佳医生奖
[38:51] You caught me in the middle of an expansion. 你正好赶上我正在进行业务扩张
[38:53] I’m a little short-staffed right now. 眼下我的人手有点紧
[38:56] You can still do it, right? 你还是能做 对吗
[38:59] I’m all booked up at Baylor, 我在贝勒的时间都订满了
[39:00] but I did just start at University General. 但我刚刚在大学综合医院开始执业
[39:02] I can squeeze you in there. 我可以给你挤进去
[39:17] 2009年 投资者
[39:20] We get the process, Duntsch. 我们理解流程 邓奇
[39:21] And we do like disruptive tech. 而且我们的确喜欢突破性的技术
[39:23] Then you’re gonna love DiscGenics. 那你们就会喜欢椎间盘基因公司
[39:25] Oh, it’s just that I was forced to take 我被迫参加过
[39:26] the “D to a C” program, in high-school biology, so– 一个”从及格到良好”的课程 高中生物
[39:28] I put the fucking A in AP chem, 我大学化学得了他妈的A
[39:30] and I still don’t get what it does. 但我还是不明白那是干什么的
[39:31] Okay, brass tacks– 好吧 简而言之
[39:33] I’m inventing an injectable fountain of youth for the spine. 我要发明一个让脊椎永葆青春的注射药品
[39:37] – Work for his wanker? – That’s phase two. -对他的老二有用吗 -那是第二阶段
[39:40] Hey, there’s hope. 有希望啊
[39:41] Look, simply put, stem cells take over diseased cells 简单地说 干细胞替代椎间盘
[39:44] in spinal discs and repair them. 生病的细胞并修复它们
[39:46] How far along is it? 进展到什么程度了
[39:49] We’re looking for partners right now to raise capital 我们现在正在寻找投资伙伴来募集资金
[39:51] based on lead assets that we’ve already generated. 基于我们已经创造出的资产
[39:54] I mean, look, I am developing a key process 你们看 我要开发一个关键的流程
[39:56] in the manipulation of stem cells, 来控制干细胞
[39:58] but, equally important, 但 同样重要的是
[40:00] our competitors are going to need to use this step 我们的竞争对手如果想要进入这个领域
[40:02] if they want to play in our space. 他们也会需要走这一步
[40:04] We’ll own it, and they’ll have to pay. 我们有了技术专利 他们就得为此付钱
[40:07] And how’d you come up with the concept? 你是怎么产生这个想法的
[40:09] LSD. 致幻剂
[40:13] I knew it. I knew it. 我就知道 我就知道
[40:23] Make way for the king. 给国王让开路
[40:25] Yo, what the fuck’s a MISI? MISI是他妈什么玩意儿
[40:27] Minimally Invasive Spine Institute– 脊椎微创学会…
[40:29] M-i-s-i, misi. 缩写是MISI
[40:31] Minimally invasive spines are your jam, man. 脊椎微创是你的最爱 哥们
[40:34] Too many choices. What are you gonna do? 有太多选择了 你要怎么做
[40:37] What are we gonna do? 是我们要怎么做
[40:40] I don’t think you should sell anymore, you know? 我觉得你不应该再卖毒品了
[40:42] Come on, man. 行了 哥们
[40:43] – It’s no big deal. – No, no. -没什么大事 -不
[40:45] Come with me. 是和我一起
[40:49] Where? 去哪
[40:50] I got job offers in Dallas, California, wherever. 达拉斯 加利福尼亚都让我去呢 哪都行
[40:53] – What am I gonna do? – You already live with me. -我去干什么 -你已经和我住一起了
[40:56] You drive me. 你开车送我
[40:57] We’re best friends, right? 我们是最好的朋友 对吧
[40:59] Goddamn right we are. 那是当然了
[41:01] Wherever you go, I’ll work for you. 不管你去哪里 我都会为你工作
[41:04] Hey, how about director of marketing? 市场营销总监怎么样
[41:08] Preach the empire of Duntsch. 为邓奇帝国摇旗呐喊
[41:26] Wait a second. 等一下
[41:32] Evening. 晚上好
[41:35] Just wanted to introduce myself. 我想自我介绍一下
[41:36] – Get out of here. – My name’s Chris. -走开 -我叫克里斯
[41:39] – What’s yours? – I paid for this, Chris. -你呢 -我花钱了 克里斯
[41:40] Back the fuck off. 给我滚开
[41:41] Touch my friend again, I’ll break your spine, 你再碰我朋友 我把你脊椎打折了
[41:43] and you’ll have to pay him to fix it. 你还得花钱请他给你接上
[41:45] – So, what’s your name? – Crystale. -你叫什么啊 -小翠
[41:48] It’s a little early for Halloween. 现在离万圣节还有点早吧
[41:51] – I like your costume better. – You gonna pay for it? -我更喜欢你的服饰 -你要掏钱吗
[41:54] No, ’cause you are priceless. 不 因为你是无价的
[41:57] Oh, if only I hadn’t heard that line seven times tonight. 可惜这句话我今晚都听七遍了
[42:01] I bet you break a heart every time you say that. 我打赌你每次这么说 都会伤别人的心
[42:05] If you’re really a doctor, what kind are you. 如果你真是医生 你是什么样的
[42:08] aside from being a cheap-ass one? 除了你是个抠门的以外
[42:12] Well, Crystale, unless you’re board certified 小翠 除非你是有神经外科
[42:14] in neurosurgery and molecular biology, 分子生物领域的医师协会资质
[42:16] I don’t think I could explain it to you. 恐怕我没办法和你解释清楚
[42:19] I’m board certified in knowing you’re an asshole. 我有资质来看透你是个混蛋
[42:22] My name’s not “hey.” 我不叫”喂”
[42:24] Well, it’s not Crystale either. 也不是小翠
[42:27] Look, I’ve had a crazy day. 我今天过得很刺激
[42:29] A bunch of dreams just came true all at once. 同时实现了几个梦想
[42:32] Has that ever happened to you? 你有过这样的经历吗
[42:34] Dancing here is my trifecta of dreams come true. 能在这里跳舞就是我的美梦成真
[42:40] Okay, so I’m an asshole, 好吧 我是个混蛋
[42:42] and I’m sorry for what I said earlier. 我为之前说过的话道歉
[42:44] Pardon the interruption. 抱歉打断一下
[42:45] Listen, bro, I don’t need to be marketing director. 听着兄弟 我不需要做市场营销总监
[42:48] Only title I want in your life is friend, 在你的人生里 我只想做你朋友
[42:51] and you can never fire me. 你永远也开除不了我
[42:52] I go where you go, 你去哪 我就去哪
[42:54] but you do need a slogan for DiscGenics. 但你的确需要给椎间盘基因公司想个口号
[42:56] A slogan? I’ll give it a whirl. 口号 我来试试
[42:58] – You don’t know what it is. – Do you know what it is? -你不知道它是什么 -你知道它是什么吗
[43:01] I don’t need to. I’m good. 我不需要知道 我很厉害
[43:06] Holy shit. Done fucking deal. 我靠 就他妈这么定了
[43:08] Fuck, yeah. Chris, you got to hear it. 操 克里斯 你得听听这个
[43:11] She’s rock and roll. 她真牛啊
[43:16] Yes. 没错
[44:51] Bob! 鲍勃
[44:52] Hey! Come on! 快来
[44:53] No, no, no–oh. 不 不
[44:56] I came at a bad time, I’m sorry. 我来得不是时候 抱歉
[44:57] No, no, no! Come on. It’s opera night, come on in. 不不 进来吧 是歌剧之夜 快进来
[44:59] – Come on. – Hey, look at this. -来吧 -看这个
[45:03] He got another job. 他又得到了份工作
[45:06] University General Hospital. 大学综合医院
[45:08] You know what? I went to med school 告诉你 我在医学院
[45:09] with the owner of this place–Dr. Sasani. 和这地方的老板是同学 塞萨尼医生
[45:11] We should go there. 我们应该过去一趟
[45:12] – And do what exactly? – I don’t know. -到底去干什么呢 -我也不知道
[45:13] We’ll figure it out. 我们会想到的
[45:14] We’ll, uh, denounce him publicly. 我们去公开谴责他
[45:17] No more half measures, right? 不再用权宜之计 对吧
[45:20] – Okay. – Come on. -好 -来吧
[45:22] Jacqueline, look who’s here! 杰奎琳 看看谁来了
[45:24] This is Dr. Bob Henderson. 这位是鲍勃·亨德森医生
[45:28] 克里斯托弗·邓奇 医学博士
死亡医师

Post navigation

Previous Post: 死亡医师(Dr. Death)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 死亡医师(Dr. Death)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

死亡医师(Dr. Death)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme