英文名称:Dragon Wars
年代:2007
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:49] | Everyone believes the time of dragons has passed. | 大多数人认为 龙的时代已成过去 |
[00:54] | But the time of dragons… | 其实龙的时代 … |
[00:57] | … has only just begun. | …只是刚刚开始 |
[00:59] | Every 500 years, a young woman is born. | 每五百年 就会诞生一位新圣女 |
[01:03] | A woman who possesses a spirit power that can turn a serpent… | 圣女的身体里 蕴涵着一种神奇力量能把蟒蛇….. |
[01:08] | … into the mightiest dragon of all. | …变成威力无穷的巨龙 |
[01:11] | A good serpent will use this mighty power… | 圣蟒能通过这股能力… |
[01:14] | …to protect the universe. | …来保护世界 |
[01:16] | An evil serpent will use the mighty power… | 而恶蟒则会用这种能力 … |
[01:21] | … to destroy the world. | 来毁灭世界 |
[01:24] | Now is the time for the spirit to be awakened. | 而现在正是 那种力量重新苏醒的时候 |
[01:28] | Now is the time for destiny to unfold. | 也是时间让人类 揭开新的历史篇章 |
[01:52] | – This is not your land today. – Hey, hey. | – 这里不是你们的地盘! – 嘿 嘿 |
[01:54] | – You have awakened them. – Come on. | – 你们会惊动它们的 – 冷静 |
[01:57] | The prophecy proved true. | 征兆已经出现 |
[01:58] | Hide all your pretty things. This is the end. | 赶紧逃亡吧 世界末日到了 |
[02:02] | – The beast has risen. – Step aside. | – 怪兽已经醒来 – 借过 |
[02:04] | This whole city’s damned. | 整个城市已被诅咒 |
[02:05] | The beast has awakened. The beast has risen. | 怪兽已被惊醒 马上就会出来 |
[02:17] | – Ethan Kendrick. CGNN. – No. | – 我是伊森 肯迪克 CGNN记者 – 不行 … |
[02:19] | How would you explain the situation? | 您怎么解释今天的事情? |
[02:21] | This is how I explain this. Do yourself a favor. | 我要解释的是: 你先管好自己 |
[02:24] | Get yourself back beyond the barrier. Now. | 到警戒线后面去 现在就去! |
[02:27] | – No press back here. – Go. | – 不允许在这里报道 – 走吧 |
[02:53] | I’ve covered some crazy stories. | 我曾报道过很多疯狂事件 |
[02:57] | And there’s something about this. | 有跟这个相似的 |
[03:01] | I’ve seen this before. | 我也曾见过这个 |
[03:06] | The scale. | 这块鳞片 |
[03:15] | This has something to do with me. | 这跟我一定有什么关联 |
[03:20] | What is it? | 到底是什么? |
[03:25] | It’s that old story Jack told me. | 杰克给我讲过一个故事 |
[03:38] | Ethan? | 伊森? |
[03:41] | Ethan? Remember, I said no touching. | 伊森? 说了多少遍 要你不要乱碰东西的 |
[03:45] | I know. | 知道了 |
[03:47] | My boy has a curious imagination. | 我儿子想象力可丰富了 |
[03:50] | Surest sign of intelligence is a curious mind. | 不可否认想象力丰富 是智慧的象征 |
[03:54] | So where were we? | 那你看我们的 ….. |
[03:56] | Now this, it’s been in my family for generations. | 这个东西 在我家已经相传好几代了 |
[03:59] | It has a lot of sentimental value attached to it. | 我们都对它很有感情 |
[04:02] | Unfortunately, sentimental value is all it’s really worth. | 抱歉的是 我可不能买下你们的感情寄托 |
[04:06] | Certainly it must be worth something. | 但它至少值点钱吧 |
[04:09] | Ten dollars. That’s the best I can offer. | 十块钱 我就只能给这么多了 |
[04:14] | Come on, it’ll fetch at least 150. It’s over 100 years old. | 别这样 它至少值150块 它已经有100多年的历史了 |
[04:19] | I hate to disappoint you… | 那我只能说抱歉了… |
[04:21] | …but these things have been turning up a lot lately. | … 这种东西 以后一定会升值的 |
[04:33] | Come on. I didn’t come down here for a lousy… | 别这样 我又不是来卖废铜烂铁的 |
[04:36] | Ethan, didn’t I tell you…? | 伊森 我跟你说了多少遍了… |
[04:39] | What, what, what? A hundred dollars too much? | 怎么 怎么 怎么 100块还多了? |
[04:44] | – Something I said? – It’s my heart. | – 我说错什么了? – 我心脏有问题 |
[04:46] | Should I call an ambulance? | 我去叫救护车? |
[04:47] | No. No ambulance. No doctor. | 不 不用叫救护车 不要叫医生 |
[04:49] | Go to the herb shop on Wilshire and Mariposa. | 到中药店去 叫威士尔和玛丽泊萨来 |
[04:52] | Tell them it’s for me. They’ll know what to do. Hurry. | 告诉他们是我 他们就知道怎么做了 快点 |
[04:55] | I’ll give you 1000 for that dagger. | 我付1000块买那个匕首 |
[04:57] | Ethan! Ethan! | 伊森! 伊森! |
[05:02] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[05:03] | Watch him. Watch him. I’ll be… I’ll be right back. | 看着他 看着他 我… 我马上就来 |
[05:15] | Finally. I found you. | 我 终于找到你了 |
[05:19] | Do you realize what you’ve just seen? | 你知道你刚才看见什么了? |
[05:22] | The light from inside the box, sir? | 箱子里发出的光 先生 |
[05:27] | What you’ve just seen… | 你刚刚看到的… |
[05:30] | …was the scale of the lmoogi itself. | …是伊莫吉的一块鳞片 |
[05:33] | And the light? That was the light from heaven. | 那束光 是天堂里的光 |
[05:36] | The light from heaven? lmoogi? | 天堂之光? 伊莫吉? |
[05:40] | Sit down. | 先坐下来 |
[05:42] | Imoogi. It is a creature from a Korean legend… | 伊莫吉 是朝鲜族传说中的动物… |
[05:47] | …which turns into a dragon. | …它能变成龙 |
[05:52] | Long ago, there lived great serpents called lmoogies. | 很久以前 那里有一种名叫 伊莫吉的蟒蟒 |
[05:58] | They lived in the heavens above… | 它们跟追随自已… |
[05:59] | …with their legions of followers. | …军队住在天堂里 |
[06:01] | Every 500 years, one lmoogi… | 每五百年 就会有一个伊莫吉… |
[06:05] | …was rewarded for its good deeds… | 能得到上天给予的恩赐… |
[06:08] | …with a chance to become a celestial dragon. | 有机会转化为圣龙… |
[06:12] | In order to become a celestial dragon… | 为了能有机会转化为圣龙… |
[06:15] | …the lmoogi needed to receive from heaven… | 伊莫吉需要得到上天赐予的 |
[06:18] | …the gift of the Yuh Yi Joo. | …龙珠 |
[06:21] | It is the strength, the power of the Yuh Yi Joo… | 龙珠有着非凡的力量 |
[06:25] | …that allows an lmoogi to transform into a dragon. | 能让伊莫吉 从蟒蟒变成圣龙 |
[06:29] | Only, there was among the great serpents an evil one. | 但是 伊莫吉中有一条恶蟒 |
[06:35] | Buraki. He coveted Yuh Yi Joo. | 布拉齐 它也渴望得到龙珠 |
[06:39] | His followers designed to possess it… | 它的随从也都野心渴求 |
[06:42] | …and this heaven could not allow. | … 这会违背上天的意志 |
[06:47] | It was decided to hide away the Yuh Yi Joo on Earth. | 所以上天决定把龙珠藏到人间 |
[06:55] | All heaven could do was to send down its best warriors… | 然后再派遣最强大的武士 来保护龙珠 |
[06:59] | … Haram and his master, Bochun… | …贺郎 还有他的师傅 博纯 |
[07:02] | … to protect Yuh Yi Joo at all costs… | 不惜一切代价保护龙珠 |
[07:06] | … from the evil Buraki. | …不让布拉齐得逞 |
[07:08] | Unfortunately, the evil Buraki… | 不幸的是 恶蟒布拉齐… |
[07:11] | … also knew where to find Yuh Yi Joo. | …也知道了龙珠的下落 |
[07:15] | What are you talking about? | 你在讲什么啊? |
[07:18] | Listen carefully. | 仔细听着 |
[07:20] | My lord. | 陛下 |
[07:22] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[07:23] | She’s lost consciousness. | 她已经神志不清了 |
[07:27] | At last, the time has come. | 该来的终于来了 |
[07:31] | My love… | 夫人… |
[07:32] | Born to the wife of Lord Yun in Korea. | 玉陛下的皇后生下了一个孩子 |
[07:35] | My love. | 夫人 |
[07:37] | My lord… it’s a girl. | 陛下… 是个女孩 |
[07:42] | Her shoulder. | 她的肩上 |
[07:44] | Yuh Yi Joo would become completely formed… | 当女孩的年龄达到20岁的时候 |
[07:47] | … when the girl reached the age of 20 years. | …龙珠才能真正成形 |
[07:51] | At that point, any Imoogi that possessed it… | 到那个时候 任何伊莫吉如果得到龙珠 |
[07:54] | … could transform into a dragon. | …就能变成圣龙 |
[07:56] | Please have a seat. | 请坐 |
[08:01] | Honorable one, what brings you here at this late hour? | 尊敬的使者 这么晚您来有什么事么? |
[08:06] | My lord, please listen. | 陛下 请听我说 |
[08:10] | Your child… | 您的孩子… |
[08:13] | She will be sacrificed to lmoogi. That is heaven’s will. | 她将会成为伊莫吉的祭品 这是上天安排的 |
[08:18] | How could you say such things? | 您这是什么意思? |
[08:20] | My wife has just died while giving birth to my child. | 我的夫人适才难产而死 |
[08:24] | Why do you speak this nonsense? | 你就来跟我胡说八道? |
[08:27] | Your child… | 您的孩子… |
[08:29] | …was born with the Yuh Yi Joo | …是带着龙珠出生的 |
[08:30] | which heaven intended for the Good lmoogi. | 而龙珠则是上天赐予圣蟒的礼物 |
[08:33] | The dark lmoogi, the evil Buraki… | 而恶蟒 布拉齐… |
[08:35] | …has defied the will of heaven… | 则违背上天的意志… |
[08:37] | …and wants what rightfully belongs to our Good lmoogi. | 企图抢夺圣蟒的馈赠 要得到龙珠… |
[08:43] | What are you talking about? | 您这么说是什么意思? |
[08:47] | If the dark lmoogi gets hold of the Yuh Yi Joo… | 如果让恶蟒得到了龙珠… |
[08:52] | …an unimaginable disaster will befall this entire village. | 不可想象的灾难就会降临 到整个村子里 |
[08:56] | And how can you be sure? | 您凭什么确定是她? |
[09:01] | The child bears the mark of the Red Dragon. | 您孩子的身上有着赤龙纹身 |
[09:08] | How did you know? | 您怎么知道的? |
[09:12] | For twenty years, Bochun raised baby girl Narin… | 20年来 博纯 将少女纳林… |
[09:16] | … into a beautiful woman and trained Haram… | 抚养成了一位漂亮姑娘… |
[09:17] | …to be a warrior from heaven. | …而贺郎则被培养成了一位天堂武士 |
[09:20] | And it should surprise no one that… | 顺理成章的… |
[09:22] | …one day Haram fell in love with Narin. | 有一天贺郎爱上了纳林 |
[09:32] | And Narin too gradually discovered her love for Haram. | 纳林也逐渐爱上了贺郎 |
[10:12] | Very good! Soon you’ll be able to beat me. | 好身手! 不久后你就能打败我了 |
[10:16] | You’ve taught me well. | 多亏师傅教导有方 |
[10:18] | Haram… | 贺郎… |
[10:19] | …we don’t have much time left. They will be here soon. | …我们时间不多了 它们很快会来 |
[10:24] | Yes, I know. | 嗯 我知道 |
[10:26] | Come, there is someone you must meet. | 来 我带你去见一个人 |
[10:50] | Haram, bow before the Good lmoogi. | 贺郎 向圣蟒鞠躬 |
[10:53] | This is the lmoogi that has been chosen by heaven. | 这可是上天选中的那条伊莫吉 |
[11:02] | It has to unite with the Yuh Yi Joo and ascend to heaven. | 它将和龙珠合体 然后飞升九天之上 |
[11:07] | That is the only way we humans… | 只有这样 人类… |
[11:08] | …can remain a part of the great cycle of the world. | 才能得到圣龙的保护 得以生存下去 |
[11:10] | Honorable one, do not worry. | 师尊 请放心 |
[11:14] | The Yuh Yi Joo will be formed inside … | 等纳林20岁的那天… |
[11:17] | …Narin’s body the day she turns 20. | …她体内的龙珠就能形成 |
[11:22] | I’ve been having such good dreams lately. | 我最近做了许多美梦 |
[11:26] | We cannot miss our chance. | 我们不能错失机会 |
[11:38] | From now on… | 从现在开始… |
[11:39] | …always keep it with you. | 将这个随身携带 |
[11:45] | It is a pendant that has been formed by heaven. | 这个是上天赐予的护符 |
[11:49] | It belongs to the guardian of the Good lmoogi. | 它属于圣蟒的保护者 |
[11:53] | This will protect you from danger. | 它会使你化险为夷 |
[12:02] | The day came inevitably when the evil Buraki… | 那一天不可避免的到来了 恶蟒布拉齐… |
[12:05] | …summoned all his followers to attack the village… | 召唤了它所有的随从 袭击了那个村庄… |
[12:09] | …and search out for the girl who possessed the Yuh Yi Joo. | 并搜查着拥有龙珠的女孩… |
[12:16] | Hey, what’s that? | 嘿 那是什么? |
[12:57] | She is here. | 她在这里 |
[13:02] | Fire! | 开炮! |
[13:17] | Fire! | 开炮! |
[13:52] | Find the girl! | 找到那个女孩! |
[15:02] | The Atrox soldiers stormed into houses… | 阿托斯军队进入村庄… |
[15:04] | …abducting village maidens. | …抓起所有女孩 |
[15:06] | Savagely they searched for… | 他们野蛮地搜寻… |
[15:07] | …the mark of a dragon on their shoulders. | …那个肩上有赤龙纹身的女子 |
[15:18] | Not my daughter! | 不要碰我女儿! |
[15:20] | You are looking for the girl who has a tattoo on her shoulder! | 你们在找肩部有纹身的女孩 |
[15:23] | Aren’t you? | 是不是? |
[15:25] | I know where she is! | 我知道她在哪里! |
[15:34] | Stop! | 挡着他们! |
[15:35] | How dare you break into my house! | 你们胆敢闯入禁地! |
[15:40] | You scoundrels! | 混蛋! |
[15:41] | Father! | 父王! |
[15:44] | Father! | 父王! |
[15:46] | Father! | 父王! |
[16:12] | Narin! | 纳林! |
[16:36] | Where…? Where am I? | 这是…? 我在哪里? |
[16:39] | Don’t be scared. This is a secret place. | 别害怕 这里很隐蔽 |
[16:45] | My father… | 我的父王… |
[16:48] | …my father. | 他… |
[16:49] | I am sorry. | 我也很难过 |
[16:56] | Narin. | 纳林 |
[16:59] | Listen. | 听着 |
[17:01] | I must tell you something. | 我必需要告诉你真相 |
[17:10] | Incompetent fools. | 废物! |
[17:13] | You’ve let them escape! | 居然让他们逃了! |
[17:17] | I should kill you all. | 真该把你们都杀了 |
[17:19] | We must find the Yuh Yi Joo. | 我们必须找到龙珠 |
[17:33] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[17:38] | On that fateful day, Haram defied the rule of heaven… | 就在这一天 贺郎违背了上天的意志… |
[17:42] | … and ran away with Narin. | 和纳林逃跑了 |
[17:44] | Enraged and desperate, the evil Buraki himself pursued them. | 恶蟒带着愤怒与绝望 亲自去捉拿他们 |
[17:54] | I love you! | 我爱你! |
[17:57] | Narin! | 纳林! |
[18:11] | What happened next? | 后来怎么样了? |
[18:15] | In the end, they died as star-crossed lovers. | 最后 他们做了亡命鸳鸯 |
[18:20] | And Buraki… | 而布拉齐… |
[18:22] | …he was denied the power to become an all-powerful dragon. | 他失去了成为圣龙的机会 |
[18:26] | And that’s why he’s waiting for another chance. | 所以它在等待另一个机会 |
[18:30] | What do you mean, another chance? | 你是说还有一次机会? |
[18:32] | He’ll be back to redeem himself. | 他会回来报仇的 |
[18:38] | This belongs to you now. | 这个现在是你的了 |
[18:41] | I’ve been waiting for you for a long time. | 我已经等你很长时间了 |
[18:43] | Thought you’d be taller, though. | 以为你会长高些才有机会 |
[18:47] | I know this isn’t easy to believe… | 我知道这有点让人难以置信… |
[18:49] | …but you wanna know something that’s even harder to believe? | 但是 还有让你更难以相信的 |
[18:56] | I am Bochun from 500 years ago. | 我就是五百年前的博纯 |
[18:59] | And you, you are Haram, the very warrior I raised. | 而你 你就是贺郎 我养育的武士 |
[19:05] | This is your second life on earth. | 这是你的第二次转世 |
[19:08] | And your second chance to protect Yuh Yi Joo. | 也是你第二次机会来保护龙珠 |
[19:12] | It brought you here. This is your destiny. | 是你的命运 把你带到这里来的 |
[19:15] | You must find our Yuh Yi Joo. | 你要找到龙珠 |
[19:18] | As before, | 和以前一样 |
[19:20] | she will bear the mark of the dragon on her shoulder. | 她的肩部有赤龙纹身 |
[19:23] | Her name is Sarah. | 她叫莎拉 |
[19:24] | On the day she turns 20, you must… | 在她20岁那天 你必须… |
[19:29] | …take her to the Grand Cave. Don’t be afraid. | 带她到巨窟 不要害怕 |
[19:33] | You’re not alone. And remember, the Grand Cave. | 你并不是一个人 记好了 巨窟 |
[19:41] | Yes. | 搞定 |
[19:45] | Well, it wouldn’t be a surprise if I told you, now would it? | 这个 如果我来告诉你 就没什么惊喜了 不是吗 |
[19:48] | – Hang up the phone. – One second, man. | – 挂掉电话 – 伙计 等一下 |
[19:52] | – Thank you. Ecadel’s my accountant. – Trust me. | – 好了 艾迪克是我的会计助理 – 相信我 |
[19:56] | This is big. | 事情很重要 |
[19:57] | It has nothing to do with terrorists, | 不是恐怖主义 |
[19:59] | and it was not a blown gas pipe. | 也不是煤气管爆炸 |
[20:01] | – Hold up. Rewind. – We gotta find the girl. | – 我还是继续聊天吧 – 我们要找到那个女孩 |
[20:03] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你到底在讲什么? |
[20:05] | I think she’s linked to the accident. | 她肯定和这场事故有关 |
[20:07] | – Who is she? – The girl. | – 她是谁? – 一个女孩 |
[20:11] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么? |
[20:13] | I think… | 好像是… |
[20:17] | Sarah. | 莎拉 |
[20:20] | Okay. Does Sarah have a last name? | 好吧 莎拉 姓什么? |
[20:24] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[20:26] | That’s great. You’re a great reporter. I ever tell you that? | 你真是个顶级记者 我以前说过吧? |
[20:32] | Dude, there’s, like, thousands of Sarahs in here. | 伙计 这里有 上千个叫莎拉的 |
[20:34] | Well, she has a tattoo on her shoulder, | 嗯 她大概有20岁 |
[20:37] | and she’s 20 years old. | 肩上有一块纹身 |
[20:40] | No. No, she’s still 19. | 不对 不对 她才19岁 |
[20:42] | I have a strong sense she’s still in the city. | 直觉告诉我她就在这里住着 |
[20:44] | Okay, a 19-year-old girl with a tattoo in Los Angeles. | 好的 一个肩上有纹身的19岁女孩 居住在洛杉矶 |
[20:49] | You’re killing me, man. | 你在整我么 |
[20:51] | That describes every 19-year-old girl in L.A. | 有纹身又不会记在档案里 |
[20:54] | No, I mean this girl was born with… | 我是说她出生的时候就有… |
[20:56] | …a mark shaped like a dragon. | …赤龙纹身一样的胎记 |
[20:57] | Boy, you’re always making shit up, I swear. | 伙计 你总是给我出难题 |
[21:07] | I’m here at Seven Palms… | 我在现场为你带来报道… |
[21:08] | … where a large recreation facility… | 这里的大片的娱乐设施… |
[21:10] | …has been under construction. | …变为废虚… |
[21:12] | Earlier this morning an accident took place. | 今天凌晨在这里发生了一场灾难 |
[21:14] | There’s no official body count… | 没有官方伤亡统计… |
[21:17] | There’s that reporter from CGNN. | 这就是那个CGNN电台的记者 |
[21:19] | Isn’t he absolutely gorgeous? | 他是不是很不错? |
[21:23] | The damage is so severe, eyewitnesses have yet to be found. | 损失严重 警方正在寻找目击证人 |
[21:27] | Is that why you watch the news? | 这就是你看新闻的原因? |
[21:29] | Hey, this is serious, okay? | 嘿 问题很严重 好嘛 |
[21:32] | One thing, however, is certain. | 警方唯一可以肯定的是 |
[21:34] | Tragedy has struck Seven Palms Resort… | 这里发生的是一场灾难… |
[21:37] | … as the bodies still continue to turn up. | 伤亡人数还在不断增加 |
[21:39] | I’m Ethan Kendrick, CGNN News. | 我是伊森 肯迪克 由CGNN报道 |
[21:42] | Hospital officials reported this evening that a man… | 医院宣称当晚有一人… |
[21:45] | Hey, are you okay? Sarah. | 你没事吧? 莎拉 |
[21:49] | Sarah. Hey. What’s up? | 莎拉 嘿 怎么了? |
[22:23] | Linda. | 琳达 |
[22:24] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[22:26] | What is the hardest natural substance known to man? | 人类所知的最坚硬物质的是什么? |
[22:30] | The diamond. | 钻石 |
[22:32] | This is the molecular structure… | 这是一份原子结构图… |
[22:34] | …of a piece of debris found at the disaster site. | 在破坏现场找到的那东西 就是这个结构 |
[22:37] | We’ve never seen anything like this before. | 我们以前从来没有发现这样的结构 |
[22:39] | What is so curious… | 更让人吃惊的是… |
[22:40] | …is that this compound is similar… | 这个结构跟… |
[22:41] | …to those found in reptilian scales. | …爬虫的鳞片相似? |
[22:43] | This is organic? | 有机物? |
[22:45] | I believe so. | 我想是的 |
[22:59] | Master Bochun… | 博纯师傅… |
[23:08] | Okay, I’ll tell her. Bye. | 好的 我会跟她说的 再见 |
[23:10] | Sarah? You will not… | 莎拉? 你不会… |
[23:16] | Sarah, what are these things? | 莎拉 这些都是什么? |
[23:21] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了? |
[23:23] | Sarah? | 莎拉? |
[23:25] | – Brandy. – Are you okay? | – 布兰迪 – 你还好吧? |
[23:27] | Listen, something’s happening to me. I’m really scared. | 听着 我也不知道发生了什么 让我感到害怕 |
[23:30] | And I know it sounds crazy… | 我知道听起来很荒谬… |
[23:32] | …but I think that these are the only things… | …我只是觉得… |
[23:34] | that can protect me. | 只有这些东西能保护我了 |
[23:38] | Maybe you just need to get some rest. | 你也许只是要休息一下 |
[23:41] | You don’t believe me. | 你不相信我 |
[23:44] | I’m telling you, something really bad is gonna happen. | 听我说 灾难真的就要来了 |
[23:46] | Maybe that weird accident on TV just got to you a little bit. | 是不是电视上的事故 把你吓着了? |
[23:52] | Okay, look. Why don’t you get some rest and… | 好的 要不你先休息一下… |
[23:54] | …we’ll go out for a drink later? | …等下我们一起去喝点什么? |
[24:00] | Come on, girl. When was the last time we went out, huh? | 来嘛 姐姐 我们好久没有一起出去了 |
[24:04] | Please. | 好么 |
[24:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:19] | Feeling better? | 感觉好些了么? |
[24:23] | Sarah? | 莎拉? |
[24:25] | What? | 什么? |
[24:27] | I thought a few beers would make you feel better. | 喝点啤酒可能会好一点 |
[24:30] | I’m sorry, I… I know you’re just trying to help. | 抱歉 我…我知道你想帮我 |
[24:32] | I’m not really in the mood. | 但我就是感觉不对 |
[24:34] | That’s okay. Don’t be sorry. | 没关系 别太耽心 |
[24:37] | We should wait for Chris to get here, though. | 等一会克里斯就会过来 |
[24:40] | He’s bringing his friend. | 还会带个朋友 |
[24:43] | Sarah, you have to meet him. | 莎拉 待会儿你要见见他 |
[24:46] | He’s cute. | 他挺不错的 |
[24:50] | I’m not feeling too good. I think I’m just gonna go home. | 我感觉真的不好 我想还是先回去了 |
[24:55] | – Are you sure? – Yeah. I’ll be fine. | – 你肯定? – 嗯 我没事的 |
[24:57] | – Okay. – Okay? | – 好的 – 好的 |
[24:59] | I’ll call you later. | 等下打你电话 |
[25:10] | – What’s up, baby? – Hey, come on. | – 怎么了 女孩? – 嘿 别这样 |
[25:12] | Where you going? | 你要去哪? |
[25:13] | – Just get lost. – Hey, hey. | – 我心情不好 – 嘿 嘿 |
[25:15] | Get off me. Get off me. | 放开我 放开我 |
[25:17] | Hey. Yeah, she’s not gonna be joining us. | 嘿 是的 她不过来了 |
[25:22] | – Brandy! – Hey. Hey. | – 布兰迪! – 嘿 嘿 |
[25:49] | I should be sleeping at my desk. | 我还是到桌上去睡觉好了 |
[25:51] | That’s why I took this job, so I could get some rest. | 我做这份工作就是为了能睡觉的 |
[25:54] | Put a robot on Mars, | 就是把机器人放到火星上 |
[25:56] | but can’t keep elephants quiet for the entire night. | 也不能让大象在夜里安静点 |
[25:58] | All right, what’s all this hubbub? | 好吧 我来看看怎么了? |
[26:22] | Are you telling me that this old man… | 你是说那个老人… |
[26:24] | …knocked out those three guys all by himself, | 一个人制服了那三个人 |
[26:26] | then just ran off? | 然后就走了? |
[26:27] | That’s exactly what I’m saying. | 就是我想说的 |
[26:29] | Did you get a good look at him? | 你看到他正面了么 |
[26:31] | Can you tell me what he looks like? | 他长什么样? |
[26:32] | – He was maybe 6 foot, light build. – Oh, hey. | – 他大概六尺高 偏瘦 – 噢 嘿 |
[26:36] | You must be Sarah. | 你就是莎拉吧 |
[26:38] | The girl that beat up those three thugs. | 一个女孩制服三个恶棍 |
[26:40] | That’s one for the headlines. | 都可以上报纸头条了 |
[26:41] | Hey, I’m still interrogating her. | 嘿 我还在问他 |
[26:43] | Could you wait outside, please? | 你能在外面等等么? |
[26:45] | Sarah. | 莎拉 |
[26:46] | – Please. – All right. | – 请别 – 好吧 |
[26:50] | Sorry about that. | 抱歉 |
[26:56] | Jack! It’s me, Ethan. | 杰克 是我 伊森 |
[26:58] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[27:01] | I’m looking for Jack. | 我在找杰克 |
[27:03] | Jack? | 杰克? |
[27:05] | His name is on the storefront. | 店门口有他的名字 |
[27:09] | There’s no Jack here. | 这里没有叫杰克的人 |
[27:14] | Right. | 好吧 |
[27:18] | Young man… | 年轻人… |
[27:20] | …shouldn’t you be looking for the Yuh Yi Joo? | 你是不是在找龙珠? |
[27:25] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[27:37] | So, what you got, like lace or see-through? | 那么 你买了什么 情趣内衣? |
[27:41] | Really? You know, we could… I gotta go. | 是么? 要知道 我们可以… 我要挂了 |
[27:45] | – You found anything yet? – I’m trying, man. | – 找到什么了没有? – 伙计 我还在找呢 |
[27:48] | I narrowed it down from 106,000 to 2700 possible candidates. | 我把范围缩小到了 106000到2700号之间了 |
[27:52] | Anybody named Sarah, | 任何叫莎拉的 |
[27:54] | birthday between now and the end of the year… | 生日在今天到年底之间的 |
[27:57] | …and living in Los Angeles, will be found in this database. | 居住在洛杉矶 都在这个数据库里了 |
[28:01] | What’s the rush? You never told me why you need it. | 出什么事了? 你总是不告诉我你要干什么 |
[28:04] | This is fantastic. | 这太复杂了 |
[28:06] | What? No, it’s not. | 什么 不复杂啊 |
[28:09] | There’s over 2700 Sarahs to choose from. We ain’t got jack. | 有2700多个莎拉要选 反正也选不出来 |
[28:13] | I called the City Census Bureau. | 我打电话给城市人口统计局的了 |
[28:15] | They don’t keep track of birthmarks… | 他们不把纹身记在档案里… |
[28:16] | …or tattoos or clubfeet. | 胎记 缺陷等… |
[28:18] | How you two doing? Guess what. | 你们两个在做什么? 猜猜看 |
[28:21] | I just got a crazy scoop. | 我刚才得到了一条好消息哦 |
[28:23] | Yeah, whatever. | 是么 |
[28:24] | You hear some whacked-out legend 10 years ago … | 十几年前你听到一个疯子… |
[28:26] | from some old fart… | 说了一句屁话… |
[28:28] | …and now you having a latent fit about it? | 今天却发现是真的了? |
[28:30] | This has got to stop with the Sarah stuff, man. | 莎拉的事情就算了吧 伙计 |
[28:34] | Sarah. Oh, Sarah. Here’s another one. Sarah, Sarah, Sarah. | 莎拉 噢 莎拉 这里有一个 莎拉 莎拉 莎拉 |
[28:37] | I just met someone named Sarah. | 我刚才就碰到一个莎拉 |
[28:39] | Good for you, man. What, you want some cookies? | 对你来说太好了 小子 你要来些点心么? |
[28:42] | There’s over 2700 Sarahs to choose from. | 2700多个莎拉 叫我怎么选 |
[28:44] | Well, my Sarah… | 呃 我的莎拉… |
[28:45] | …just did a major whup-ass on three football players. | …刚才日掉了三个棒球队员 |
[28:49] | – How old did she look? – I don’t know. She was young. | – 她看起来有多大? – 不知道 很年轻就是了 |
[28:52] | Late teens, early 20s. | 十几岁了 快二十了吧 |
[28:56] | – Let me see that. – Hey. | – 我看看 – 嘿 |
[28:57] | That’s my scoop, Ethan. Don’t go anywhere with that. | 那可是我的新闻 伊森 别跟我抢 |
[29:00] | Let me get this straight. | 让我们开门见山的说吧 |
[29:03] | You saw an elephant eating five snakes at once? | 你看见一头大象 一口吃掉了五条蟒? |
[29:06] | No. No. The snake was eating five elephants. | 不 不 那条蟒吃了五头象 |
[29:09] | Only this wasn’t a regular snake, this was big. | 这可不是普通蟒 是巨蟒! |
[29:12] | I mean, really big. As big as a… | 我是说 很大 大得简直… |
[29:14] | I don’t know what. Okay, but… | 我都不知怎么形容 但是… |
[29:15] | …it had this enormous mouth. It was huge. | 它有血盆大口 非常大 |
[29:17] | And I saw it bite the elephant… | 张开口就咬到了大象… |
[29:19] | …tossed it straight into the air… | 把身子立到空中… |
[29:21] | …and the elephant disappeared into the snake’s throat. | 大象就没了 被吞到了喉咙里 |
[29:24] | I mean, this thing stared at me like my ex-wife. | 然后它像我前妻看我那样 直盯着我 |
[29:49] | Oh, my God. Thank God. Did you see that? | 天啊 谢天谢地 你看到了么? |
[29:56] | You won’t escape this time. | 你这回逃不掉了 |
[29:58] | Now you must… | 你现在必须… |
[30:00] | …die! | 死! |
[30:31] | 911. State your emergency, please. | 911 请说明你的情况 |
[30:40] | You lousy bum! | 你个该死的乞丐! |
[30:48] | Hi. Excuse me, I’m here to see my friend, Sarah Daniels. | 嗨 打搅一下 我来看朋友 名叫莎拉 丹尼尔 |
[30:51] | What room is she in? | 她在哪个房间? |
[30:53] | I can’t let you go up. It’s not visiting hours. | 抱歉不能进去 已经过了探望时间 |
[30:55] | Yeah, I know that, but… | 我知道 但是… |
[30:57] | Only family members are allowed. | 现在只允许家人看望 |
[30:59] | Ma’am, she doesn’t have any family. | 但是她没有家人 |
[31:00] | I’m the closest thing she has to family. | 我是她最亲密的朋友 |
[31:03] | Can…? Can I just see her for one second? | 是否…? 是否能让我看一下? |
[31:06] | There’s nothing I can do to help you. | 抱歉 我帮不了你 |
[31:08] | How is she? | 她怎么样了? |
[31:10] | I don’t know. She won’t let me see her. | 不知道 她不让我们见她 |
[31:12] | I guess I’ll just go back to her house… | 要不我们先去她家… |
[31:14] | …and pick up some of her stuff. | …把她东西给整理一下拿来 |
[31:18] | Hey. You look like you need some rest. | 嘿 你应该休息一下 |
[31:25] | You sure this story’s worth all of this, man? | 伙计 你确信你的故事 会物有所值? |
[31:28] | Bruce, this is so much more than a story. | 听着 布鲁斯 这不仅仅是一个故事 |
[31:31] | I just wish I knew exactly what it was. | 我也想弄明白这是怎么会事 |
[31:34] | It’s that old man’s story, Ethan. It’s getting to you. | 那只是那个老头的鬼话 伊森 你居然相信了 |
[31:38] | You know that stuff about dragons and… | 那些鬼怪飞龙啊… |
[31:39] | …crystal spirits can’t be true. | …超自然力量啊 都是假的 |
[31:41] | – Yeah, well… – No, tell me the truth. | – 是吧 这个… – 到底怎么回事 |
[31:46] | Do you really believe in all this crap, man? | 伙计 你真的相信这些鬼话? |
[31:56] | Can’t we just wait till tomorrow? | 等到明天就不行么? |
[31:58] | Wouldn’t you want the same if you were in her shoes? | 你要是碰到这种情 你会这么想吗? |
[32:01] | I know, but we could at least wait till morning. | 我知道 只是我们明早整也不晚啊? |
[32:03] | You know, if you’re not gonna help, please be quiet. | 听着 你要是不想帮我 就立马闭嘴 |
[32:09] | – Cut it out. – What? | – 一边去 – 什么? |
[32:11] | What are you, 5 years old? | 你怎么了 才5岁大么? |
[32:13] | Oh, come on, what’s the rush? | 哦 得了吧 非要这么急吗? |
[32:14] | – Chris, she’s in the hospital. – No, I know. | – 克里斯 她在医院啊 – 那又如何 |
[32:20] | Tell me that was an earthquake. | 别跟我说是地震了 |
[32:22] | I don’t know what that is. | 我不知道那是什么 |
[32:26] | It sounded like something hit the side of the house. | 听起来是什么东西 撞到房子那边了 |
[32:33] | Come on! | 快! |
[32:35] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你们想去哪? |
[33:22] | Hello? | 喂? |
[33:25] | Is anybody there? Hello? | 有人么? 喂? |
[33:29] | Hello? | 喂? |
[33:33] | Hello? Please, you gotta let me out! | 喂? 放我出去! |
[33:37] | Is anyone there? Please, open the door. | 有人么? 快开门 |
[33:40] | Something terrible’s gonna happen. Please! | 灾难就要来了 快开门啊! |
[33:43] | Come take a look. | 过来看看 |
[33:46] | – You see? – What? | – 看到了? – 什么? |
[33:49] | She’s the one. | 就是她了 |
[33:51] | Her name is Sarah Daniels. | 她叫 莎拉 丹尼尔拉 |
[33:53] | 546 Effie Street. Date of birth… | 住在艾菲尔大街546号 生日… |
[33:59] | Hello? Yes. | 喂? 是的 |
[34:06] | What? | 怎么了? |
[34:12] | – Big story. – What? Where? | – 大消息 – 什么? 在哪? |
[34:16] | Right here. | 就这里 |
[34:20] | Stay away from me! | 离我远点! |
[34:22] | Stay back! Get away from me. Stay back. | 滚开! 离我远点! 滚开! |
[34:24] | Stay back! Stay away from me. Stay back. Please! | 滚开! 离我远点! 滚开! |
[34:27] | They’re gonna kill me. Get off me! | 放我出去 他们会杀了我的! |
[34:43] | – I’m with the press. – I’m with him, CGNN. | – 媒体社的 – CGNN工作员 跟他一路的 |
[34:50] | Hey, hey, hey. Step back. Step back. | 嘿 嘿 嘿 后退 后退 |
[34:57] | Sarah is the young lady that lives here. Yes. | 莎拉就是那个 住这里的年轻女孩? |
[35:00] | – When did you see her? – She went to the hospital. | – 你上次看到她是什么时候? – 她去医院了 |
[35:02] | – After that, I don’t know. – Do you know which hospital? | – 之后就不知道了 – 哪个医院? |
[35:05] | – The ambulance said St. George’s. – Hey, hey, hey. | – 救护人员说是圣乔治 – 嘿 嘿 嘿 |
[35:08] | – Who are you? – Sorry. | – 你是谁? – 抱歉 |
[35:09] | Step back, buddy. | 伙计 离开 |
[35:10] | – Hey, Bruce. – What? | – 嘿 布鲁斯 – 怎么了? |
[35:12] | I’m heading to St. George’s. | 我要去圣乔治医院 |
[35:13] | What about the news? We all set. | 不报道了? 都安排好了 |
[35:14] | Bruce, I’m sorry to do this to you, man, but I have to go. | 布鲁斯 真抱歉 但我非去不可 |
[35:17] | Have you gone insane? | 你疯了? |
[35:19] | You can kiss your career goodbye. We’ll get fired. | 你可以跟你的工作吻别了 我们会被炒鱿鱼的! |
[35:22] | Forget about the newscast. | 别提报道的事了 |
[35:24] | You’re right. Maybe I am insane. | 你说的对 也许我真疯了 |
[35:26] | But all I can think about right now is finding her. | 但我现在能做的 就是去找她 |
[35:31] | All right. But you’re taking the rap for this one, man. | 好吧 但是出了问题你负责 |
[35:33] | I swear to God. Always trying to get me in trouble. | 我发誓 你总是在给我找麻烦 |
[35:36] | Paging Dr. Shakler to Psych Ward. | 请夏克勒医生到监护房间 |
[35:38] | Dr. Shakler to Psych Ward. | 请夏克勒医生到监护房间 |
[35:45] | I need to see a patient named Sarah Daniels. | 我要找个病人 叫莎拉 丹尼尔拉 |
[35:50] | She’s under quarantine. Absolutely no visitors. | 她被隔离了 不能接受探望 |
[35:55] | Look. I’m a member of the press. | 听着 我是电视台的 |
[36:01] | I shouldn’t be saying anything, | 我再强调一下 |
[36:02] | but she’s been under quarantine… | 她被隔离了… |
[36:04] | …because of an unidentifiable mark that may be an infection. | 因为不明症状 还有可能会引起感染 |
[36:07] | Look, I need to see her. It’s a matter of life and death. | 听着 我要见她 事关生死 |
[36:12] | I believe that’s what I’ve been talking about. | 我想这也是我要说的 |
[36:14] | Do you not understand the meaning of the word “quarantine”? | 你不知道什么叫”隔离”么? |
[36:17] | – to Ward 3. Dr. Anderson to Ward 3. | 请夏克勒医生到三号隔离来 |
[36:22] | Imagine that. A snake tossed a… | 想象一下一条蟒将一头… |
[36:24] | …2-ton elephant straight into the air… | …2吨重的大象抛起来… |
[36:26] | …and then swallowed it whole. That’s how enormous it was. | 然后又整个生吞 那蟒可真够大啊 |
[36:29] | Mr. Belafonte. | 博雷…佛特 先生 |
[36:33] | I like Discover Channel a lot too. | 我也喜欢看探索频道 |
[36:35] | Never have I seen a snake such as what you’re describing. | 但我从来没有看到过 你所说的那种巨蟒 |
[36:38] | Try to recall again. | 再好好想想 |
[36:40] | Ethan Kendrick. CGNN. | 伊森 来自CGNN? |
[36:42] | – Yes. – I’m Dr. Austin. | – 是我 – 我是奥斯丁医生 |
[36:43] | I’m a big fan. I enjoy your work. | 我是你忠实的观众 喜欢你的报道 |
[36:45] | Any interesting stories in our hospital? | 我们医院里 有什么有趣的新闻吗? |
[36:48] | As a matter of fact, there is. | 事实上 我要找一个… |
[36:49] | …I need to see a patient named Sarah Daniels. | …叫莎拉 丹尼尔拉的病人 |
[36:52] | This way. She’s down in our isolation unit. | 这边走 她心情不好 因为被关在我们的隔离房里 |
[36:57] | – He’s here to see the patient. – All right. | – 他要见见病人 – 好吧 |
[36:59] | If you don’t mind, I’d like to talk to her alone for a minute. | 不介意的话 我想跟她单独谈谈 |
[37:03] | Paging Dr. Austin to Ward 3. | 奥斯丁医生请到3号隔离室 |
[37:05] | Dr. Austin to Ward 3. | 奥斯丁医生请到3号隔离室 |
[37:15] | I’m Ethan Kendrick. I’m a reporter for CGNN. | 我叫伊森 CGNN电台的记者 |
[37:25] | Don’t worry, Sarah. I’m not here to write a story about you. | 不过别担心 莎拉 我不是来采访你的 |
[37:33] | I’m here to help you. | 我是来帮你的 |
[37:35] | I know what you’re getting at. | 我知道你不相信 |
[37:38] | But I’m not crazy. And I’m not making this up. | 但我没疯 也没必要编造出这个 |
[37:42] | Police concluded that there was no snake. | 警察证实这里没有蟒蛇 |
[37:47] | I wanna let you go. But if you keep insisting… | 我本想放你走 哪知你这么固执… |
[37:49] | …we’ll have to keep you tied up. | 我们就没办法松开绳子 |
[37:52] | All right. Fine. | 好吧 好吧 |
[37:55] | I didn’t see a snake. | 我没看见蟒蛇 |
[37:57] | There’s no such thing as a giant snake. | 也没有像蟒蛇一样的东西 |
[38:00] | I must have lost my mind for a second. | 我当时一定是昏了头了 |
[38:02] | Everybody makes mistakes. I’m glad you’re seeing clearly. | 每人都会犯错的 我很高兴你知错能改 |
[38:06] | You may untie him. | 帮他解开绳子 |
[38:20] | I hate to say this… | 我不得不说… |
[38:23] | …but the giant snake is in this hospital right now. | 那条巨蟒现在 就在医院这里 |
[38:26] | Look out your window. | 看窗外面 |
[38:31] | Tie him again. He has to be hospitalized. | 再把他绑上 他必须要进行治疗了 |
[38:34] | God. Come on. I swear! | 天啊 我发誓我看到了! |
[38:37] | Look. No one believes me. Everyone thinks I’m crazy. | 听我说 没人相信我 都以为我疯了 |
[38:42] | I’m telling you, something terrible is coming. | 但是 我要告诉你 灾难真的就要来了 |
[38:44] | More terrible than you can possibly imagine. | 比你想象的还要恐怖 |
[38:47] | Sarah, that terrible thing’s already happened. | 莎拉 灾难已经发生了 |
[38:53] | What? | 什么? |
[38:56] | Listen. We don’t have much time. | 我们时间已经不多了 |
[39:00] | This creature’s out there looking for you. | 那条蟒正在外面到处找你 |
[39:04] | – Why you? – I can’t explain it all right now. | – 为什么是你? – 来不急解释了 |
[39:10] | But I’m involved with this just as much as you. | 我也是跟你一样被扯进来了 |
[39:21] | You gotta get Sarah out of here quick. Come on. | 快把莎拉带走 快 |
[39:26] | Don’t take the stairs. | 别走楼梯 |
[39:27] | Take the elevator down on the right. Go. | 用电梯 出门往右走到头 快 |
[39:49] | Bruce! Start the car! | 布鲁斯! 点火! |
[39:53] | Hey, what took y’all so long? | 嘿 怎么这么久? |
[39:56] | Let’s go. Let’s go! | 快走 快走! |
[40:00] | Move! | 快! |
[40:22] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[40:33] | What the hell was that? | 那是什么鬼东西? |
[40:35] | – I told you it’d be big. – You said it was big… | – 我说了它很大的 – 我说他只是大… |
[40:37] | …you didn’t say it was something that could swallow a bus. | 你可没说 它能大到能吞掉汽车 |
[40:41] | You must be Sarah. | 你应该就是莎拉了? |
[40:43] | Can somebody tell me what the hell is going on? | 有人能快告诉我这是怎么回事? |
[40:51] | That’s the guy from Jack’s shop. I saw him in my dream. | 他是我梦里 在杰克的商店碰见的人 |
[40:56] | Bruce, let’s get out of here. | 布鲁斯 快点离开这里 |
[40:59] | – I said, let’s go. – I heard you the first time. | – 我说了 快走 – 知道 |
[41:01] | Let’s go. Let’s go. | 快 快 |
[41:02] | Yuh Yi Joo. | 龙珠 |
[41:03] | Where’d you get that gun? | 哪来的枪? |
[41:05] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[41:07] | – No! – Stay away from her. | – 不要! – 离她远点 |
[41:23] | Do not be a hero this time. | 别逞英雄 |
[41:27] | What’s up now, baby? What’s up now, huh? | 现在呢 混蛋? 现在怎么样 哈? |
[41:40] | Sarah! Bruce, let’s go. | 莎拉!布鲁斯 快走 |
[41:42] | – I’m okay. Get her out of here. – Get in the car. | – 我没事 快带她走 – 快上车 |
[41:49] | – This is the one I’m talking about. – Okay. | – 我说的就是这人 – Ok |
[41:52] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[41:53] | Here’s our patient from St. George’s Hospital, Sarah Daniels. | 这是我们圣乔治医院的 病人 莎拉 丹尼尔拉 |
[41:57] | – She lives in Silver Lake. – Where is she now? | – 她住在银湖区 – 现在人在哪? |
[42:00] | She’s missing. All of her family is no longer living… | 失踪了 而且她家人也都过世了… |
[42:03] | …and last employers couldn’t give us a current contact. | 她最后的老板 也没有她现在的联系方式 |
[42:06] | We have got to find this girl. | 我们要找到那个女孩 |
[42:12] | Rise. | 觉醒吧 |
[42:16] | Atrox Army. | 阿托斯军团 |
[42:24] | The time has come again. | 又到了这个时刻了 |
[42:28] | Mighty… | 力量… |
[42:30] | Dawdler! | 士兵! |
[42:43] | – Thanks for everything. – Are you gonna be all right? | – 谢谢你做的一切 – 会没事的吧? |
[42:46] | We’ll be fine. Just make sure you get out of town. | 我们没事 你最好离开这个镇 |
[42:49] | Don’t worry about me. You just take care of her. | 别担心我 照顾好她就行了 |
[42:52] | I will. | 我会的 |
[43:03] | What about Bruce? Where is he? | 布鲁斯呢? 他在哪? |
[43:05] | I’m sure Bruce is fine. | 我肯定布鲁斯会没事的 |
[43:09] | What next? | 接下来怎么办? |
[43:12] | I don’t know. | 不知道了 |
[43:15] | We’re gonna figure it out. I just gotta clear my mind. | 我们想想 我整理下思维 |
[43:20] | I know what you’re going through. | 我知道你碰上的困难 |
[43:22] | We’re a part of the same destiny. | 我们都有着相同的命运 |
[43:25] | I didn’t ask for this. I never wanted any of this. | 我没有想过惹麻烦 也没有想过有这种生活 |
[43:30] | I know. | 理解 |
[43:32] | I used to have these dreams. | 我经常做些梦 |
[43:35] | More like visions. And… And then I saw your broadcast… | 很真实… 后来看见你的报道… |
[43:40] | …and I started seeing all these horrible creatures… | 就开始看到那些怪物… |
[43:43] | in my head and… | 在我脑海里… |
[43:47] | I don’t know. | 不知道怎么说 |
[43:49] | I just can’t believe this is really happening. | 总之我不敢相信眼前的事实 |
[43:52] | Ladies and gentlemen, the Secretary of Defense. | 女士们先生们 国防部秘书长 |
[43:54] | Please be seated. | 请坐 |
[43:56] | Glad to have you here, sir. | 长官 很高兴你能来 |
[43:57] | Let’s skip the formalities and get right to it. | 让我们开门见山 直奔主题 |
[44:00] | This thing that’s causing all the havoc, … | 这个怪物引起了所有人的恐慌… |
[44:02] | …what do we know about it? | …你知道些什么情况? |
[44:03] | – Campbell will fill you in, sir. – Yes. | – 卡贝尔会向您解释 – 好的 |
[44:05] | We have been able to confirm that the latest events… | 我们能证实 最近发生的事件… |
[44:08] | …are related to St. | 与圣乔治医院事件 |
[44:10] | George’s Hospital as well as the Seven Palms Resort. | 以及动物园事件有关 |
[44:12] | There’s also an unsubstantiated report at the Los Angeles Zoo. | 洛杉矶动物园 也发来一份未经证实的报告 |
[44:15] | In appearance, the creature seems reptilian… | 从外观上 该动物属于爬虫类… |
[44:17] | …but our zoology experts don’t know what it is. | 但是我们的动物学家 却不知道这是什么 |
[44:20] | On the basis of its size, | 根据它的体积 |
[44:21] | its speed and the makeup of its scales… | 速度 以及掉落的鳞片 |
[44:24] | …we can only conclude that it’s foreign in nature. | 我们能得出的唯一结论是 它不属于自然 |
[44:26] | Well… | 那… |
[44:28] | …could be a prehistoric animal or… | 可能是史前生物… |
[44:33] | Well, sir, some of our agents… | 先生 我们中有人… |
[44:35] | …have found some similarities to an old legend. | 觉得这个和一个传说很相似 |
[44:41] | A legend? | 传说? |
[44:43] | You’re asking me to believe in some monster from a legend? | 你想劝服我相信 这个怪物来自传说? |
[44:46] | I know we don’t have much time, | 我知道你们时间紧 |
[44:47] | but is this the best the Bureau… | 但作为最好的政府部门… |
[44:49] | …can come up with? | 只能给出这样的解释么? |
[44:51] | We’re talking about deploying armed forces in a major city. | 我们要说的是 在一个大城市部署防卫措施 |
[44:54] | I need to know exactly what we’re up against. | 我至少要弄清楚 我们面对的敌人是怎么样的 |
[44:56] | We’re trying to find answers to those questions. | 长官 我们也在努力寻找答案 |
[44:58] | I believe that the creature is following some sort of path… | 我们觉得那生物可能是 在沿着线索 |
[45:01] | …as though it’s searching for something or someone. | 在寻找 某人或者某物 |
[45:05] | I keep trying to understand, | 我试图说服我自己 |
[45:07] | but none of this makes any sense. | 但又感觉这简直是扯淡 |
[45:09] | I’ll do what I can to help you through this. | 我会尽我所能帮你渡过难关 |
[45:11] | Look, maybe we can go to a professor friend of mine. | 听着 也许我们 可以去求助一个老教授 |
[45:16] | He’s an expert on dreams and the subconscious. | 他是梦境和潜意识研究方面的专家 |
[45:20] | Maybe he can help us find something you… | 也许他能让你看到… |
[45:22] | …haven’t allowed yourself to see. | …你还没有看到的东西 |
[45:26] | My subconscious? | 我的潜意识? |
[45:30] | What if I’m the cause, the reason for all of this? | 我会不会是一切灾难的根源? |
[45:35] | Sarah. | 莎拉 |
[45:38] | You know that’s not true. | 你知道事情不是这样的 |
[45:40] | Okay, let’s just go to the professor, | 好了 让我们去找教授 |
[45:43] | let’s just give it a try. | 至少我们要尝试 |
[45:45] | We have to start somewhere. | 我们要重新来过 |
[45:50] | First we need to get you some real clothes. | 首先你得换上件象样的衣服 |
[46:03] | If she’s carrying the Yuh Yi Joo inside her… | 如果她体内有龙珠… |
[46:06] | … like Jack said… | 就像杰克说的… |
[46:09] | … then she must die. | 她就会死 |
[46:12] | I think the creature is after this girl. | 我认为那生物可能在追踪这个女孩 |
[46:15] | We are focusing our efforts on her involvement. | 我们正努力找出他们之间的关联 |
[46:18] | We’re bringing her in. | 我们会找到原因的 |
[46:20] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[46:24] | I’m afraid we have to do something about this girl. | 我恐怕我们要对这个女孩 采取点行动了 |
[46:27] | Know what I mean? | 明白么 |
[46:27] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[46:31] | You find her. I’ll find the snake. | 你去找她 我来找蟒 |
[46:34] | All right, everybody, come on. | 好的 所有人 跟上 |
[46:35] | Michaels, let’s go. | 麦克 我们走 |
[46:39] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[46:46] | Go! Go! | 快! 快! |
[46:49] | Move up! Move! | 行动! 行动! |
[46:52] | Take it out! Move! | 准备好! 行动! |
[46:56] | All ranks, move. All ranks. | 所有人! 所有人都跟上! |
[46:58] | Quick, run into the cave. Go. | 快! 进山洞! 快 |
[47:01] | Go! | 快! |
[47:26] | Run! | 跑! |
[48:04] | You’re doing really well, Sarah. | 你做得很好 莎拉 |
[48:08] | Continue watching your breath. | 继续注意你的呼吸 |
[48:11] | Breathing deeply. | 深呼吸 |
[48:15] | Breathing in. And out. | 呼出 吸入 |
[48:19] | Clearing your mind. | 什么都不要想 |
[48:22] | Letting all the tension in your body just fade away. | 慢慢地全身放松 |
[48:30] | Your eyelids are getting heavy. | 你的眼皮很累了 |
[48:35] | You’re falling asleep. | 你睡着了 |
[48:38] | We’re going deep. | 深深睡去 |
[48:41] | Deep. | 很深 |
[48:44] | Deep. Into your mind. | 深到你的意识里 |
[48:56] | Tell me what you see. | 你看见了什么 |
[48:58] | I see my dad. | 我爸爸 |
[49:02] | My dad. | 我爸爸 |
[49:24] | Everyone’s gone. They’re all gone. I’m all alone. | 所有人都走了 他们都走了 留下我一个人 |
[49:28] | We’re going back farther, Sarah. Do you see a light? | 我们再深入 莎拉 你看见一道光了么? |
[49:40] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[49:57] | I love you! | 我爱你! |
[50:00] | Narin! | 纳林! |
[50:02] | I will wait for you… | 我会等你… |
[50:04] | …in my next life. | 来生再聚 |
[50:07] | No! | 不! |
[50:10] | Sarah. | 莎拉 |
[50:30] | Sarah! | 莎拉! |
[50:31] | Sarah! | 莎拉! |
[50:32] | Unbelievable. | 真不敢相信 |
[50:33] | – Are you all right? – What’s happening to me? | – 没事吧? – 我怎么了? |
[50:40] | It’s here. | 它在这里 |
[50:43] | So long, doc, I gotta go. | 抱歉 教授 我们快走 |
[50:58] | Ethan. | 伊森 |
[51:16] | Faster! | 再快些! |
[51:40] | – Yo. – Bruce, it’s me, Ethan. | – 嘿 – 布鲁斯 是我 伊森 |
[51:42] | Yo, where the hell you been? | 嘿 你去哪了? |
[51:44] | I been searching for you since last night. | 昨晚我到处找你 |
[51:46] | Listen. I need your help. | 我需要你帮助 |
[51:48] | Wait. Hold on, hold, on, hold on. | 等下 等下 |
[51:50] | Can you get us in the air, pronto? | 能找一架飞机吗 很急? |
[51:52] | – That’s a pretty tall order, dude. – I know. | – 那可不容易 伙计 – 我知道 |
[51:54] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我看看能不能帮上 |
[51:55] | – Okay. – All right. I got it. I’ll see you there. | – 好 – 我看看 再见 |
[51:59] | – Hey. – What happened now? | – 嘿 – 发生什么了? |
[52:01] | The creature reappeared in Silver Lake. | 那条蟒再次出现在银湖 |
[52:03] | It destroyed the area. It’s heading south right now. | 它毁掉了整个社区 正朝南方跑去 |
[52:06] | Damn it. What about Sarah Daniels? Did we find her yet? | 靠 那莎拉怎么样? 找到她了么? |
[52:09] | We have four teams working on it. | 我们有四个小组正在找 |
[52:13] | Yeah, this is for Corvey’s special assignment. | 恩 这是康维的特殊任务 |
[52:15] | Chief needs a copter for Ethan and a new reporter, Sarah. | 老大要派一架直升机 给伊森和那个新记者 莎拉 |
[52:20] | Okay. | 好的 |
[52:24] | I owe you big on this one. | 我欠你一分人情 |
[52:25] | You know how many strings I had to pull to get this one off? | 你知道为拿到这个 我要费多少周折吗? |
[52:28] | I mean, do we have a plan? Where are we gonna go? | 我们有计划么? 我们要去哪? |
[52:31] | I gotta get you someplace safe. | 我要带你去安全的地方 |
[52:32] | We got a news chopper on top of the Liberty Building. | 我们在自由女神像 顶部安排了一架直升机 |
[52:35] | They’ll find me no matter where I go. | 无论我去哪 它们总是会找到我 |
[52:37] | We can buy some time if you can remain mobile and aboveground. | 只要你还活着到处跑 就能拖延时间 |
[52:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[52:46] | I gotta get back to the station and broadcast this report. | 我要回电台去作报告了 |
[52:49] | You guys be careful, okay? | 你们小心 OK? |
[52:50] | Ethan. Let me talk to you for a minute, man. | 伊森 你先出来一下 |
[52:55] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上来 |
[53:12] | Look, you need this now. | 现在你用得上这个 |
[53:15] | – I hate those things. – E. | – 我可不喜欢这些 – 伊 |
[53:19] | Just take it. | 拿着 |
[53:31] | She is the Yuh Yi Joo. But I must change her fate. | 她就是龙珠 我得改变她的命运 |
[53:36] | Ethan. | 伊森 |
[53:38] | There’s no place you can take her… | 你们逃不掉的… |
[53:40] | …that will allow her to escape her destiny. | …你也改变不了她的命运 |
[53:42] | Don’t be foolish this time. | 这次不要犯傻 |
[53:44] | You must take her to the Grand Cave. | 你要带她去大洞窟 |
[53:46] | I’m getting real tired of this destiny crap, Jack. | 我真的有点烦了这见鬼的命运! 杰克 |
[53:50] | – Let me handle this my way. – Ethan. | – 让我自己解决 – 伊森 |
[53:54] | You and I have been given a great honor… | 你我都曾经得到这个神圣使命… |
[53:56] | …to save this world from a dreadful fate. | 将这个世界 从死亡中拯救回来 |
[54:02] | The fate of the world rests on your shoulders. | 你肩扛着拯救世界的重任 |
[54:06] | Deny this, and you will deny yourself everything. | 拒绝命运 你就会毁灭一切 |
[54:12] | Even the girl. | 包括她 |
[54:21] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们走 |
[54:56] | Get in. Come on! | 进来! 快 |
[55:51] | – Bruce. – I’m fine. Get her out of here. Go. Go! | – 布鲁斯 – 我很好 快带她走 快! |
[56:11] | We must possess the Yuh Yi Joo. | 我们要得到龙珠 |
[56:15] | 500 years we’ve waited for another chance… | 我们为了得到这次机会 已经等了500年了… |
[56:19] | …to change destiny. | 我们要改变命运 |
[56:21] | Without fail… | 不能再失败… |
[56:24] | …we must deliver her to our altar… | 我们要将她 献给我们的神… |
[56:26] | …where Buraki awaits to transform into a dragon! | 布拉齐就会成为神龙了 |
[56:31] | Then he shall rise to the heavens. | 然后升入天界了 |
[56:35] | Bulcos, find her! | 布库斯(一种飞蟒) 去找她! |
[57:49] | All units to the Liberty Building. | 所有小队到自由女神大厦集合 |
[57:51] | All units to the Liberty Building. | 所有小队到自由女神大厦集合 |
[57:52] | We have a major problem… | 我们有遇到大麻烦了… |
[57:54] | …developing here. Code three. All units downtown now. | 三级戒备命令 所有小队立刻集合 |
[58:06] | We have to take off quick. | 我们要快点起飞 |
[58:11] | What in God’s name? | 该死的那是什么 |
[58:24] | – We have to jump. – What? | – 我们要跳下去 – 什么? |
[58:26] | We’re not gonna make it. We have to jump! | 我们飞不走了 必须跳下去! |
[58:29] | Kill manual power. Pull up! | 换成手动控制 升上去! |
[58:33] | – We’re going down. – Go. Go. | – 我们要掉下去了 – 快快 |
[58:48] | You want me? | 你要找我? |
[58:49] | – I won’t give you the satisfaction. – Sarah, no! | – 我不会让你得逞的 – 莎拉 不! |
[59:31] | Look at the size of that thing. | 看看它的个头 |
[59:53] | Launch her straight, Ben. | 直接向她发射 本 |
[59:55] | Two, check cover. You’re too close. He’s going high. | 2号 注意 你太靠近了 它还会上升 |
[1:00:02] | Down by flight. Switch on fires. Dispose rifle. | 往下点 准备开火 开火 |
[1:00:23] | Down by flight. Trail. All shooters, guns three, Hellfire. | 跟着它下去 所有射手注意 用三号炮 |
[1:00:26] | Roundup. Fight’s engaged. Two’s in hot. Guns. | 围住 集中火力攻击 换2号炮 |
[1:00:47] | Man down, three. Break right. | 三号注意 右边 |
[1:00:57] | Four-zero-one-one engaged. | 4011号准备完毕 |
[1:00:58] | Four-zero-one-two tailing. Visual. Cover. | 4012被追击 去进行掩护 |
[1:01:01] | Four-one’s tracking. | 41号正在追击 |
[1:01:02] | Watch the sign. Quick. Quick. | 注意标牌 快闪 |
[1:01:20] | Chopper one-one. Same posit. Searching ros, one-five-alpha. | 11号直升机 保持原地 查看目标 座标1-5-阿尔法 |
[1:01:30] | God! | 天啊! |
[1:01:32] | Pacman-twenty-whiskey-Julia. Five-oh-seven-nine-four. | 步行者 二十号 威士忌 朱莉娅 5 0 7 9 4 |
[1:01:35] | I repeat. X-ray inbound. Pacman, flight cleared. Hot guns. | 重复 X激光瞄准 步行者 用机枪清道 |
[1:01:54] | I’m hit. I can’t keep flying. | 我被击中了 飞不起来 |
[1:01:57] | Damn it! I’m going down. I can’t… | 该死! 我要掉下去了 我不能… |
[1:02:02] | Three-two’s down. Three-two’s down. | 32号坠落 32号坠落 |
[1:02:04] | Slam-one-one, aid. Everything you got. | 11号 去救援 你现在怎么样 |
[1:02:06] | We’re outnumbered 20-to- 1. | 敌我比率是20对1 |
[1:02:14] | Four-zero-one-two’s still engaged. Five hundred feet. | 4 0 1 2 还在交战中 500英尺高 |
[1:02:19] | We can do it. Engage. | 我们能坚持 开火 |
[1:02:22] | What the…? | 居然…? |
[1:02:24] | I’ve got a problem. I’ve got a problem. | 我遇到麻烦了 我遇到麻烦了 |
[1:02:27] | This thing’s latched on me. I can’t… | 怪物抓住我 我无法… |
[1:02:30] | You ugly…! | 真丑…! |
[1:02:43] | Hoser, one-two. Break left. | 豪瑟 1 2 左转 |
[1:02:49] | Get out. Get out. | 快出去 出去 |
[1:03:21] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[1:03:22] | This is because of the girl. The Yuh Yi Joo. | 这都是因为那个女孩 还有龙珠 |
[1:03:25] | That’s what the creature’s searching for. | 怪物们就是找这个 |
[1:03:28] | He won’t stop until they find her. | 不找到她 它们不会罢休的 |
[1:03:30] | Look out! | 小心! |
[1:03:37] | Let’s go. Let’s get eyes on right now. | 快 把眼睛睁大点 |
[1:03:50] | Two, see posit now. | 2号 注意你的位置 |
[1:03:52] | I’m engaged. I’m engaged. Standby. | 准备好了 准备好了 待命 |
[1:03:54] | Negative. Skip it. On defensive. | 取消 转为防守 |
[1:03:59] | Roger. Mad Dog Two’s right above. I’m on my way. | 收到 疯狗2号在右侧 我保持路线不变 |
[1:04:19] | Pinsky, Taylor. Sarah Daniels. | 派斯 泰勒 有报告说 |
[1:04:21] | She’s been spotted outside the Liberty Building. | 莎拉.丹尼尔 在自由女神大厦外出现 |
[1:04:28] | Left flank. Check fire. Twenty left. | 左队 检查武器 20个人在左翼 |
[1:04:30] | Right flank. Check fire. Twenty right. | 右队 检查武器 20个人在右翼 |
[1:04:32] | Standby to engage. | 准备开火 |
[1:04:36] | Standby. Standby. | 待命 待命 |
[1:04:40] | Destroy all those who stand in our way. | 挡道者死 |
[1:04:48] | Engage! | 开火! |
[1:05:59] | There, there, there. | 那里 那里 那里 |
[1:06:00] | Miss Daniels. We’re here to help. | 丹尼尔小姐 我们是来帮你的 |
[1:06:03] | We’ll explain later. Get in the car. | 快进来 我等下解释 |
[1:06:04] | – Get in! – Come with us. Get in the car. | – 快进来! – 跟我们走 进来 |
[1:07:00] | Mad Dog One, flight’s inbound. Truce and contact. | 疯狗一号 回到基地来 休战进行补给 |
[1:07:02] | – Mad Dog, white lightning. Cleared. | – 疯狗 路障已清理 |
[1:07:12] | One’s on top. Two, break right. | 二号你上面有一个 右转 |
[1:07:16] | One’s defensive. | 1号进行防御 |
[1:07:19] | I can’t see them. | 我看不到它们 |
[1:07:22] | I can’t see them. | 我看不到它们 |
[1:07:39] | Yo, Frank! What’s going on? | 哦 富兰克 怎么了? |
[1:07:41] | – Shut up! – What? | – 闭嘴! – 什么? |
[1:07:44] | There’s only one way to clean up this mess. | 现在只有一个解决方法 |
[1:07:47] | This is your solution? | 这就是你的解决办法? |
[1:07:49] | We know about Yuh Yi Joo. | 我们知道龙珠的事 |
[1:07:51] | The department has a very sophisticated paranormal unit. | 部门里有特殊能力小组 |
[1:07:54] | You can’t do this. This is insane. | 你不能这么样 这样做太蠢了 |
[1:07:58] | You’re the FBI. | 你是联邦警探啊! |
[1:08:00] | Trust me. I’ve done my homework. | 相信我 我只是在履行职责 |
[1:08:03] | There’s no other way. | 没有别的选择了 |
[1:08:11] | Look. If you kill her, those creatures will still come back. | 听着 即使你杀了她 那些怪物一样还是会来找麻烦的 |
[1:08:16] | Right. In another 500 years. Until then… | 对的 那就要再等五百年 到那时… |
[1:08:23] | No! | 不要! |
[1:08:48] | – Are you okay? – Yeah. I’m all right. | – 没事吧? – 是的 我没事 |
[1:08:52] | Look. I know you’re the Yuh Yi Joo. | 我知道你是龙珠载体 |
[1:08:56] | You’re the only one who can make sure this never happens again. | 只有你才能让种事不再发生 |
[1:09:00] | You gotta live. | 你必须活下来 |
[1:09:02] | Take our car. Get out of here. You gotta go. | 开我的车 快离开这里 快走 |
[1:09:05] | This is nothing. Get out. Go. | 不要担心 快走 |
[1:09:11] | Driving to Mexico isn’t going to stop them. | 开到墨西哥 也拦不住它们 |
[1:09:13] | The lmoogi are gonna follow me wherever I go. | 我走到哪里 伊莫吉就追到哪里 |
[1:09:15] | Then we have to keep moving. | 那我们就不停地逃 |
[1:09:17] | Is this my fate, Ethan? | 这是我的命运么 伊森? |
[1:09:21] | Fate is what brought me to you. | 命运让我来保护你 |
[1:09:25] | There’s a Korean proverb that says: | 有句韩国俗语这样说到: |
[1:09:28] | “Only meeting a person by chance makes a lasting bond.” | “有缘千里来相会” |
[1:09:33] | You and I were connected before birth. | 我们自出生前就注定在一起了 |
[1:09:35] | It’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[1:09:37] | I’ve been alone my whole life… | 我一生孤独… |
[1:09:39] | …and now my destiny is to be taken away from you. | 现在却要把我的命运 跟你联系在一起 |
[1:09:42] | We have to be strong, Sarah. We can change destiny. | 我们要坚强 莎拉 我们能改变命运 |
[1:09:47] | We can change our fate. | 我们能改变我们的命运 |
[1:09:51] | You believe me? | 相信我么? |
[1:09:58] | What’s wrong, Sarah? | 怎么了 莎拉? |
[1:10:02] | Aren’t you gonna congratulate me? | 你是要祝贺我么? |
[1:10:05] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[1:10:09] | It’s my 20th birthday. | 今天是我20岁的生日 |
[1:10:11] | They’re here. | 它们来了 |
[1:10:20] | Hurry! | 快! |
[1:11:19] | Sarah! | 莎拉! |
[1:11:22] | Sarah! | 莎拉! |
[1:11:23] | Ethan! | 伊森! |
[1:11:25] | Sarah! | 莎拉! |
[1:11:27] | Bring her to the altar… | 把她带给我们的守护者… |
[1:11:30] | …for the sacrifice. | 殉葬她 |
[1:11:35] | Please stop. Stop. Please! | 停下来 停下来! |
[1:11:38] | – Ethan! – Sarah! | – 伊森! – 莎拉! |
[1:11:40] | Silence him. | 让他安静 |
[1:11:47] | And now… | 现在… |
[1:11:50] | …time to fulfill our will. | 是时间来达成我们的愿望了 |
[1:11:53] | Buraki! | 布拉齐! |
[1:11:54] | Rise! Mighty! | 醒来吧! 伟大的神 |
[1:11:56] | Buraki! | 布拉齐! |
[1:11:57] | Rise! | 醒来! |
[1:11:58] | Mighty! Buraki! | 无所不能的 布拉齐! |
[1:12:01] | We offer the Yuh Yi Joo! | 我们为您献上龙珠! |
[1:12:51] | Sarah! | 莎拉! |
[1:13:46] | We will not be denied this time… | 这次不会再失败了… |
[1:13:50] | …even if it means… | 即使意味着… |
[1:13:54] | …I have to take the Yuh Yi Joo myself. | 我要亲自拿龙珠 |
[1:14:14] | You will not escape again. | 这次你逃不掉了 |
[1:15:13] | It’s the Good lmoogi. | 这是圣蟒 |
[1:16:12] | We have to get out of here. | 我们快出去 |
[1:16:14] | Ethan, no. You knew this had to happen. | 伊森 不 你知道这一刻终将要来的 |
[1:16:20] | They’ve waited 500 years for me. | 他们已经等了我五百年了 |
[1:16:25] | It’s the only way. | 这是唯一的方法 |
[1:16:27] | Sarah, no. | 莎拉 不 |
[1:17:28] | Sarah. Sarah. Are you all right? | 莎拉 莎拉 你怎么样? |
[1:19:58] | Sarah? Sarah, please wake up. | 莎拉? 莎拉 快醒醒 |
[1:20:35] | Ethan, don’t be sad. | 伊森 不要伤心 |
[1:20:37] | I’ll love you for all of eternity. | 时间亘古 我永远爱你 |
[1:20:42] | We’ll be together again. | 我们还会重逢的 |
[1:21:47] | You and I have been given a great honor. | 你我都得到了无上的荣耀 |
[1:21:49] | This is your destiny. | 这是你我的命运 |
[1:21:59] | Goodbye, old man. | 再见了 老师 |