英文名称:Dragon Hunters
年代:2008
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[04:18] | I do not fear you, ugly thing! | 我不怕你 丑八怪 |
[04:20] | My heart is pure as a fresh-water spring! | 我的心如同清泉般纯净 |
[04:25] | Silver Knight Gothik was standing, | 银甲骑士正与可怕的骨龙对峙 |
[04:26] | Facing the terrible skeleton dragon that stared at him | 骨龙那巨大 空洞 而且丑陋的眼睛 |
[04:29] | with his big, ugly, empty eyes. | 正恶狠狠地盯着它 |
[04:32] | With my silver daggers, | 我银剑一出 |
[04:34] | I shall lop off your head. | 你就身首异处了 |
[04:35] | Just… | 正义… |
[04:37] | Justice will be done only when you are dead! | 你的毁灭之际 就是正义降临之时 |
[04:44] | The terrible skeleton dragon stumbled and staggered | 可怕的骨龙拼命挣扎 |
[04:47] | and collapsed with an agonizing groan | 一声惨叫 然后轰然倒地了 |
[04:49] | that sent shivers down the spine. | 银甲骑士从它脊背上摔了下来 |
[04:54] | A frail-looking youth emerged from his hiding place | 一个吓破了胆的小子从他的藏身之处走出来 |
[04:56] | to congratulate the noble Silver Knight Gothik… | 向伟大的银甲骑士致敬 |
[04:59] | Enough, you little pest! | 够了 小鬼 |
[05:01] | Clean everything up. | 把这里收拾干净 |
[05:02] | But, my Lord Gildas, | 可是 老吉大人 |
[05:03] | I’m playing Silver Knight Gothik! | 我在演银甲骑士呢 |
[05:05] | Your uncle, the good Lord Arnold, | 你叔叔 阿诺德王 |
[05:07] | Awaits us for supper. | 等着我们吃晚饭呢 |
[05:27] | Still no sign of them, my good Lord? | 还是没有他们的消息吗 尊敬的陛下 |
[05:30] | Nothing, Gildas, nothing at all. | 没有 老吉 一点消息都没有 |
[05:33] | I can no longer see, | 虽然我看不见了 |
[05:35] | But I am absolutely certain, | 但我可以肯定 |
[05:37] | My faithful knights will never return. | 我忠实的骑士们再也不会回来了 |
[05:42] | With all due respect, my Lord, | 陛下 请恕我直言 |
[05:44] | You have allowed despair to overcome you. | 您太过太悲观了 |
[05:46] | Do you want me to dance a jig?! | 怎么 我还能跳舞庆祝不成 |
[05:49] | Come, come now, my Lord. | 别生气 陛下 |
[05:51] | Where are those days of yore | 昔日的时光哪儿去了 |
[05:53] | when my castle did shine in all its glory? | 我的城堡荣光闪耀的岁月哪儿去了 |
[05:59] | Where are my men? | 我的手下呢 |
[06:01] | My guards? My fife players? | 我的侍卫呢 乐队呢 |
[06:05] | Alas, they have all fled, my good Lord. | 哎 他们都走了 陛下 |
[06:07] | I may be blind, Gildas, | 老吉 我眼睛是瞎了 |
[06:08] | But I am nobody’s fool. | 可是我的心没瞎 |
[06:10] | It is quite clear | 明摆着的 |
[06:12] | That no one wishes to stay in this fortress. | 在这个城堡里没什么好处 |
[06:16] | Who would want to live here | 谁愿意待在这儿 |
[06:18] | In fear of the World-Gobbler? | 整日生活在灭世龙的恐惧之下呢 |
[06:20] | Speaking of which, | 说到这儿 |
[06:22] | It is nigh time to send your niece to a safe haven, | 也该把您侄女送到一个安全的地方去了 |
[06:25] | To the convent of the Crookedtooth sisters. | 把她送到克鲁杜斯姐妹的修道院去吧 |
[06:28] | Ah, Gildas, if only I’d had a nephew. | 哎 老吉 我要是有个侄子多好 |
[06:33] | I could have taught him | 我可以教他 |
[06:34] | the basic principles of dragon hunting. | 猎龙的本领 |
[06:36] | Oh, yes, please, uncle! | 教教我吧 叔叔 |
[06:38] | That would be so darn neat! | 这可是我日思夜想的 |
[06:40] | It’s not that I would rather have you be a boy, | 不是我埋怨你 |
[06:42] | My little girl, | 我的小侄女 |
[06:43] | But the fact is you are not one. | 可你怎么就不是个男孩儿呢 |
[06:47] | Hunting just isn’t suitable for little girls. | 猎龙可不是小姑娘能干的 |
[07:00] | It’s Granion of Byzmooth, my uncle! | 是皇家骑士老葛 叔叔 |
[07:05] | Granion! | 老葛 |
[07:07] | You’re alive! | 你还活着 |
[07:09] | And the World-Gobbler? | 灭世龙呢 |
[07:11] | Have you seen him? Have you slain him? | 你找着它了吗 干掉它了吗 |
[07:16] | Oh! | 啊 |
[07:19] | Cease your stupid groaning! | 别乱叫了 |
[07:21] | Articulate! | 回答我 |
[07:22] | Now, where are my other faithful knights? | 其他的骑士呢 |
[07:25] | With all due respect, my Lord, | 恕我直言 陛下 |
[07:26] | Our faithful Granion is but a pile of ashes. | 我们忠诚的老葛骑士只剩一堆灰了 |
[07:35] | The smoldering knights. | 阴燃的骑士 |
[07:37] | Another sign, my Lord. | 又一个征兆 陛下 |
[07:39] | Raise the drawbridge, lower the portcullis! | 拉吊桥 锁闸门 |
[07:42] | We’ve got to get a bigger knight. | 我们得找个更英勇的骑士 |
[07:43] | You, go pack your bags! | 你快去收拾东西 |
[07:45] | You’re going to the Crookedtooth! | 马上去修道院 |
[07:48] | Lock all the doors and bring me | 封锁所有的门 把我的 |
[07:49] | my battle axe and my swords! | 把我的战斧和宝剑拿来 |
[07:51] | Gildas! | 老吉 |
[07:59] | We’ve got to get Silver Knight Gothik. | 得去找银甲骑士 |
[08:35] | The tail, Lian-Chu, the tail! | 尾巴 连秋 尾巴 |
[08:37] | Teach him a lesson, you hear me?! | 好好收拾它 听见了吗 |
[08:38] | Go on, hit him on the tail! | 上 砍它的尾巴 |
[08:40] | Go, go! | 砍 砍 |
[09:02] | On your feet! Keep your guard up! | 站起来 拿起武器 |
[09:07] | Oh, no, no, don’t let it barf on you! | 不不 别让它吐你身上 |
[10:20] | Victory! | 胜利 |
[10:33] | Okay, fun’s over, guys. | 别笑了 |
[10:41] | Let’s see, here we go. | 我看看 好 |
[10:42] | Article three, clause two states: | 合约第三章 第二条 |
[10:44] | Upon receipt of the slain Mamularus, | 根据屠龙协议 |
[10:46] | Fat John of Wickedshire | 一旦除掉贪吃龙 霸王村村长 |
[10:47] | will pay the measly sum of 24 guineas | 就要向英勇的猎龙手 |
[10:49] | to the valorous dragon hunters. | 支付24几尼 |
[10:51] | I don’t see any hunters. | 什么猎龙手 |
[10:52] | All I see is a bevy of clowns. | 简直就是群白痴 |
[10:54] | Walking disasters! | 快给我滚 |
[10:57] | Look what your bonehead there, | 看那个笨蛋 |
[10:58] | Did to my cabbage patch with his goofball antics! | 把我的白菜地糟蹋成什么样了 |
[11:03] | Fat John of Wickedshire, look at me! | 霸王村村长 看这儿 |
[11:05] | Isn’t that your “X” there at the bottom of the contract? | 协议下面不是你画的X吗 |
[11:07] | Enough said, river rat. | 够了 瘪三 |
[11:09] | You’re gettin’ diddly-squat. | 你去死吧 |
[11:11] | Do you want to get my | 你想尝尝 |
[11:12] | muscle-bulging buddy all riled up? | 那位猛男兄的厉害吗 |
[11:14] | Is that what you want? | 想试试吗 |
[11:16] | Move outta my fields, | 滚开 |
[11:17] | And take the clown with you. | 带着这些白痴 滚远点 |
[11:20] | Ktor scarrythhix! | 杀手锏 |
[11:22] | Baddmanners! | 太粗鲁了 |
[11:23] | Ooh, the mutt wants his doggy food, huh? | 这小兔崽子想要点吃的 |
[11:27] | Ktor, gnorramutt, a gragon! | 白痴 龙来了 |
[11:32] | Dragon! | 龙 |
[11:36] | Ktor scarrythhix! | 杀手锏 |
[11:39] | Oh, dear me! | 天哪 |
[11:41] | Great, I just tore my tights. | 紧身裤扯破了 |
[11:54] | What’s the matter, Gwizdo? | 怎么了 吉豆 |
[11:55] | Are you mad? | 你生气了? |
[11:57] | You think that for once you could take your job seriously? | 你就不能认真点儿? |
[12:00] | It’s always the same old circus, Lian-Chu. | 总是那样 连秋 |
[12:03] | All you do is clown around for the peanut gallery. | 就知道丢人现眼 |
[12:06] | But I don’t do it on purpose. | 我不是故意的 |
[12:07] | Yeah, it’s a blimey good thing, too. | 对 这点你也够蠢的 |
[12:09] | Why, pray tell, do you think these hicks never pay? | 知道那些人为什么从不付钱吗 |
[12:12] | Because they’ve got no money? | 因为他们没钱? |
[12:14] | No! | 不是 |
[12:15] | They rip us off | 他们一次又一次地耍我们 |
[12:17] | because you’re not credible! | 是因为你没有威慑力 |
[12:18] | What does “credible” mean? | 威慑力? 什么意思 |
[12:19] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[12:20] | Well, take Hector here, for example. | 就拿海拖来说吧 |
[12:23] | Hector, with his big fangs and all that fur– | 海拖 他牙齿锋利 满身是毛 |
[12:25] | well, he’s credible. | 所以他很有威慑力 |
[12:26] | And that’s why the hicks are scared of him, you get it? | 所以那些人都怕他 明白了吗 |
[12:32] | You don’t get it. | 还是不明白 |
[12:33] | Okay, look, a dragon hunter who’s credible | 好吧 听着 一个有威慑力的猎龙手 |
[12:35] | makes the whole earth shake when he walks, right? | 走路的时候地震山摇 |
[12:37] | Like | 像这样 |
[12:41] | Arfarfarf, zdo z toofurrrnyy! | 太搞了 |
[12:43] | And if he has to, | 必要的时候 |
[12:44] | he smacks his debtors a couple of times. | 他会给那些无赖几个耳光 |
[12:47] | “Fork over the money!” | 快拿钱 |
[12:49] | You get the picture? | 想象得出来吧? |
[12:50] | Hitting clients, that’s being credible? | 打顾客就是有威慑力吗 |
[12:53] | Another example. | 再举个例子 |
[12:55] | You think it’s credible, | 那喜欢打毛线的猎龙手 |
[12:56] | A dragon hunter who likes to knit? | 就有威慑力啦? |
[12:58] | But I tore a hole in my– | 可是衣服破了个洞啊 |
[13:00] | You got Mamular boogers on the brain or what? | 是不是贪吃龙把你吐昏了 |
[13:01] | You knucklehead, knitting’s something old ladies do! | 你个白痴 打毛线是老娘们儿干的事儿 |
[13:06] | It was my mother who taught me. | 这是我妈妈教我的 |
[14:38] | Look, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:40] | I didn’t really mean what I said about knitting. | 我不是那意思 |
[14:41] | If you want a more credible friend, | 你要是觉得我没用 |
[14:43] | Why don’t you go look for one? | 干嘛不去找别人 |
[14:45] | Don’t be ridiculous. | 别傻了 |
[14:46] | I could never find a better friend than you. | 谁也比不上你 |
[14:48] | You’re just saying that so I won’t be angry. | 别哄我了 |
[14:50] | Stop it! | 得了吧 |
[14:52] | Who do you want me to hire as a partner, huh? | 我能找谁啊 |
[14:53] | Fat John of Wickedshire? | 霸王村村长? |
[14:58] | No way! | 不可能嘛 |
[15:00] | We’re a real team, me and you! | 我们是真正的战友 我们俩 |
[15:01] | Waaaaaaaou, ktor teeeemtooo, teeeemtooo! | 战友 战友 |
[15:04] | Yeah, Hector. | 还有海拖 |
[15:05] | The three of us, the three of us. | 我们仨 我们仨哈 |
[15:10] | Say, Gwizdo, you think we’ll have | 吉豆 你说 有一天 |
[15:13] | our little farm someday? | 我们会拥有一个自己的小农场吗 |
[15:14] | Of course we will, you’ll see, | 当然会 |
[15:17] | a quiet, little house on the water, | 我们会在水岸上有一所房子 |
[15:19] | and we’ll have chickens, cows, pigs. | 我们养鸡 养牛 养猪 |
[15:21] | And we can have sheep… | 还可以养羊 |
[15:24] | For the wool. | 好纺毛线啊 |
[15:25] | Yeah, right, | 嗯 对 |
[15:26] | and you’ll knit me a shawl | 你给我织件披肩 |
[15:28] | and woolen underwear for the winter. | 还有羊毛内衣 好过冬 |
[15:30] | What? | 什么声音 |
[15:34] | Jimbob dragons. | 金宝龙 |
[15:36] | Hey, this may mean some quick cash! | 我们发大财了 |
[15:41] | Lian-Chu, wait for me! | 连秋 等等我 |
[17:22] | Silver Knight Gothik! | 银甲骑士 |
[17:25] | Uh, no, it’s me, Lian-Chu. | 不是 我是连秋 |
[17:29] | You just saved my life there, my Lo– | 你刚刚救了我 伟大的 |
[17:38] | Lordy leapin’ lizards, | 活蹦乱跳的蜥蜴 |
[17:39] | Two grilled Jimbobs for the price of one! | 烤金宝龙 一个的价钱买俩喽 |
[17:41] | Well, when I say “price,” that’s just my way of talking, okay? | 我老是喜欢说钱 |
[17:44] | Waa! A cute girl! | 哇 好可爱的小姑娘 |
[17:45] | Now we’ve got two Jimbobs dragons, night tariff! | 我们搞定金宝龙了 要夜班费的喔 |
[17:48] | 30 guineas payable on delivery. | 30几尼 送货到家 |
[17:49] | Got the money on you, kid? | 你有钱的吧 小姑娘 |
[17:51] | – Um… no. – Yeah, that figures. | -呃 没有 -肯定的 |
[17:53] | But, of course, your daddy’s got money, right? | 你老爸肯定有钱吧 |
[17:54] | Where are your parents? | 你爸妈在哪儿 |
[17:56] | They’re dead, mister. | 他们都死了 先生 |
[17:57] | Oh, what misfortune! | 好可怜哪 |
[17:59] | Once again we’ve worked for peanuts! | 我们又白忙活了 |
[18:01] | Without a guinea in your pocket? | 你分文没有 |
[18:02] | And what are you doing in the woods at night | 大晚上的跑林子里来干什么 |
[18:04] | I’m looking for noble knights for my uncle, | 我是来帮我叔叔寻找英勇骑士的 |
[18:07] | who is very, very rich. | 我叔叔很有钱的 |
[18:09] | Wait a minute, very, very rich? | 等一下 很有钱? |
[18:11] | You are real knights, aren’t you, my Lord? | 你是真正的骑士 是吗 |
[18:17] | Knight Lian-Chu was hiding behind the village gates. | 连秋骑士埋伏在村口 |
[18:20] | The sun was up. | 太阳升起来了 |
[18:21] | Bloodthirsty dragons were attacking from all sides. | 饥渴血腥的恶龙四处寻猎 |
[18:23] | Knight Lian-Chu was alone, you see. | 连秋骑士一个人 |
[18:25] | – Alone against all odds. – And then… | -他一个人对付所有的恶龙 -然后呢 |
[18:27] | And then, Knight Lian-Chu | 然后 连秋骑士 |
[18:29] | -grabs on to a roof by the tips of his teeth– By his teeth? | -用牙齿爬上了屋顶 -用牙齿? |
[18:32] | Yeah! | 没错 |
[18:33] | And he leaps above the hoard hollering, “Yaaaaah!” | 然后他啊得一声 纵身一跃 呀 |
[18:36] | And after that– after that, my Lord? | 然后呢 然后呢 |
[18:38] | After that, Knight Lian-Chu jumps into the crowd! | 然后 连秋就跳进了龙群里 |
[18:41] | A smack here and a whack there! | 左一拳右一拳 |
[18:43] | Wham-bam, thank you, ma’am! | 简直太猛了 |
[18:45] | He ducks, a sword in each hand! | 他冲上前去 一手一把利剑 |
[18:47] | And he sends ’em all flying with a kick to the butt! | 把它们一脚踢飞了 |
[18:49] | A real massacre! Wow. | 那真是太场面了 |
[18:52] | It took about a whole week to clean up the village! | 村民们花了一个星期才把村子清理干净 |
[18:54] | Whoa, that’s unreal! | 太梦幻了 |
[19:02] | Almost as fabulous as Silver Knight Gothik! | 跟银甲骑士一样神勇 |
[19:05] | Huh? What? | 谁? |
[19:06] | Competition? | 要比试一下吗 |
[19:07] | Silver Knight Gothik, the hero of legends. | 银甲骑士啊 传说中的英雄 |
[19:10] | He also slaps around dragons, | 他也猎龙 |
[19:12] | with strength, courage and generous spirit! | 他高大魁梧 英明神勇 慷慨大方 |
[19:15] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[19:16] | Well, it’s kinda like that, except for the generous part. | 我们连秋也一样 除了慷慨大方以外 |
[19:19] | You shouldn’t believe everything | 童话里说的 |
[19:20] | you read in fairy tales, right, kid? | 你可不能全信 |
[19:22] | You see, we’re more like, uh, wandering knights. | 我们更像是 更像是流浪骑士 |
[19:27] | In any case, | 不管怎样 |
[19:28] | Uncle Arnold is going to be happy to see you. | 阿诺德叔叔见到你们会很高兴的 |
[19:43] | Boy, oh, boy. | 我的神哪 |
[19:50] | I’m gonna have to be darn credible now. | 我是得有点威慑力了 |
[19:55] | My lords and ladies… how are ya doing? | 大人们 夫人们 你们好啊 |
[19:58] | Put on a smile and open your bulging purses! | 开心地笑吧 打开你们的钱包吧 |
[20:00] | Sir Gwizdo and Knight Lian-Chu, | 吉豆和连秋骑士来了 |
[20:02] | the greatest dragon hunters from, uh– | 我们是最伟大的猎龙手 |
[20:04] | Who dares disturb me during my clyster? | 大胆 竟打扰我灌肠 |
[20:06] | With all due respect, my Lord, | 陛下 |
[20:08] | it is two miserable louts and your niece. | 是两个白痴和您的侄女 |
[20:10] | – Not at all! – Zoe! | -才不是呢 -柔伊 |
[20:12] | They are wandering knights, Uncle, | 他们是流浪骑士 叔叔 |
[20:13] | and they just saved my life! | 他们是我的救命恩人 |
[20:14] | Go to your room, you little runaway! | 回房呆着去 竟然私自跑出去 |
[20:16] | But, Uncle… | 可是 叔叔 |
[20:18] | Tomorrow it’s off to the Crookedtooth! | 明天就去修道院 |
[20:26] | You, what feats have you done, | 你们 除了忽悠我侄女 |
[20:28] | besides putting up with my niece? | 还会干点什么 |
[20:31] | Uh, us? | 我们? |
[20:32] | Well, uh, the noble Knight Lian-Chu | 呃 伟大的连秋骑士 |
[20:34] | is famous in many a land, and his fearless feats have | 名扬四海 他英勇无畏 |
[20:36] | inspired so many before him that he– | 让无数人钦佩不已 |
[20:38] | Spare me the folklore! | 别扯了 |
[20:40] | Warrior, take a step forward! | 勇士 往前点 |
[20:49] | He’s got muscle… and raw power. | 肌肉不错 很有力量 |
[20:53] | Mmm, yes! | 不错 |
[20:54] | The attributes of a true warrior. | 是块儿勇士的料 |
[20:56] | Your highness, if you please, they are– | 尊敬的陛下 他们 |
[20:59] | Shut up, Gildas! | 闭嘴 老吉 |
[21:00] | Let’s roll, son. | 跟我走 |
[21:02] | I have a mission for you. | 我有任务给你 |
[21:40] | Every 20 seasons, | 每20年 |
[21:42] | the most terrifying dragon alive | 世界上最厉害的灭世龙就会醒来 |
[21:44] | wakes up and leaves his lair at the far end of the world… | 它从世界尽头的龙穴里出来 |
[21:49] | and he comes! | 它一路走来 |
[21:50] | He devours entire regions, | 所到之处无人幸免 |
[21:52] | burns villages by the hundreds, | 它灭掉几百人的村庄 |
[21:54] | swallows fortresses whole, | 吞噬整个城堡 |
[21:56] | before returning to his lair, | 等它返回龙穴 |
[21:59] | leaving only ashes behind. | 万物俱毁 |
[22:01] | Gildas! | 老吉 |
[22:08] | I have inscribed on this calendar | 这年历上 |
[22:10] | all of the signs of his awakening. | 有它出穴时的所有征兆 |
[22:13] | Look! | 看 |
[22:14] | The crenelations collapse, | 城堡倒塌 |
[22:16] | the smoldering knights… | 骑士阴燃 |
[22:19] | the red cloud… | 红云笼罩 |
[22:21] | the bridges sailing away… | 桥梁轰塌 |
[22:24] | the sinking villages and talking animals. | 村寨沉沦 动物言语惊慌 |
[22:30] | When all of these signs have appeared, my boy, | 所有这些现象 预示着 |
[22:34] | he will have returned, the devourer of life… | 它就要回来了 万物的杀手 |
[22:40] | the World-Gobbler. | 灭世龙 |
[22:44] | I have seen him, son. | 我曾见过它 |
[22:46] | I once lifted my sword before him | 我举起利剑 |
[22:49] | And the mere sight of his fiery gaze | 它凶狠喷火的眼睛 |
[22:51] | drove my own eyes back into my skull. | 灼伤了我的双眼 |
[22:55] | Since then, all I can see | 从那以后 我所能看见的 |
[22:58] | Is a dead, gray landscape, | 就只有阴暗悲惨的国土 |
[23:01] | A terrible place where there is no life and no joy. | 没有生命 没有欢笑 阴霾恐怖 |
[23:09] | Uh, what’s that little tree there, next to the dragon? | 龙旁边的那棵小树是什么 |
[23:13] | That is for scale, dear knight. | 当比例尺用的 骑士先生 |
[23:18] | Go to his kingdom, | 去找到它 |
[23:20] | Enter his lair far off in the west… | 到世界的最最西边 |
[23:22] | Beyond the end of the world– | 到它洞穴里去 |
[23:24] | And strike him while he sleeps… | 趁它还睡着的时候干掉它 |
[23:27] | Before it’s too late. | 否则一切就太迟了 |
[23:28] | Uh, yeah, yeah, yeah, but, uh, no. | 好 很好 可是 不行 |
[23:32] | It’s a cruel blow, | 是个好差事 |
[23:33] | but, ooh, look at that, we’re all booked up. | 可是我们没空档 |
[23:34] | Strike him dead | 干掉它 |
[23:36] | and the world will be saved– | 整个世界才有救 |
[23:38] | Lian-Chu, say good-bye. | 连秋 该告辞了 |
[23:39] | We’re disturbing the man. | 打扰太久了 |
[23:40] | Then my health and sight will return, | 我也会重获健康与光明 |
[23:44] | And I will cover you in gold. | 到时候我会重重地赏你 |
[23:59] | Dear client, you can make room for his head | 亲爱的客户 你可以先在你的恐怖博物馆里 |
[24:01] | In your museum of horrors! | 留出地方挂死龙头 |
[24:03] | But first, let me show you our standard contract, | 不过 您得根据基本合同 |
[24:06] | A special little advance for travel expenses, | 先给点预付款 |
[24:08] | And since we’re amongst noble knights here, right? | 既然我们是最好的骑士 |
[24:10] | A large purse of gold should do the trick nicely. | 一大袋金子是必要成本吧 |
[24:13] | Modern methods, why not? | 现代化作风 当然可以 |
[24:15] | Gildas? | 老吉 |
[24:22] | Yeah, Just put an “X” there, here, here and there. | 在这儿画叉就行 还有这儿 这儿 和那儿 |
[24:37] | The red cloud, my Lord! | 漫天红云扑过来了 陛下 |
[24:47] | Saddle up, my good, brave knights! | 上路吧 英勇的骑士们 |
[24:52] | Keep heading west, my Lords, | 一直向西 |
[24:54] | Until the end of the world. | 直到世界尽头 |
[24:55] | Yeah, yeah, for sure, old man, for sure! | 当然 当然 老人家 没问题 |
[24:57] | And say hi to the missus, will ya? | 替我向夫人问好啊 |
[25:20] | Yes, yes! | 太棒了 |
[25:24] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[25:42] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[25:44] | To quaff a cold one, buddy! | 去痛饮一杯 伙计 |
[25:45] | It’s not every day we get to rip off a blind, old geezer. | 不是每天都有瞎老头可以骗的 |
[25:48] | That’s not the way to the end of the world. | 那条路不是通往世界尽头的 |
[25:50] | Lian-Chu, don’t you understand? | 连秋 你还不明白吗 |
[25:53] | Who cares about their end of the world? | 谁管他们的世界尽头在哪啊 |
[25:54] | We’re rich! | 我们发了 |
[25:55] | – Do you know what this is? – An advance? | -知道这是什么吗 -预付款 |
[25:57] | This is our little farm, buddy, | 这是我们的小农场啊 伙计 |
[25:59] | The one of our comfy, little dreams, | 是我们梦寐以求的 |
[26:01] | With sheep everywhere. | 牛羊满地的小农场 |
[26:02] | Now let’s get out of here while the beasties are busy. | 趁那些东西还忙着 我们赶紧开溜 |
[26:07] | I’m coming with you, my lords! | 我要跟你们一起去 |
[26:10] | Huh, what? Zoe, you can’t be serious. | 什么 柔伊你不是来真的吧 |
[26:12] | Sure I am. | 当然是真的 |
[26:14] | My uncle told me I had to come with you | 我叔叔让我跟你们一起 |
[26:15] | – To the end of the world. – Oh, really? | -去世界的尽头 -是吗 |
[26:16] | Well, weren’t you punished? | 你不是被禁足了吗 |
[26:18] | No! | 没有 |
[26:19] | And what he also said was that I should learn | 他还说我应该学学 |
[26:21] | The rudiments of the trade. | 捉龙的基础技能 |
[26:22] | No, no, no, no, no, no and no. | 不行不行 绝对不行 |
[26:25] | You go home and explain to Uncle Arnold | 你回去跟你阿诺德叔叔解释 |
[26:27] | That Lord Gwizdo does not take on apprentices. | 就说我吉豆不收徒弟 |
[26:30] | He also said that if you don’t wanna take me, | 他还说要是你不带着我 |
[26:32] | He would, uh… | 他会… |
[26:34] | “Would, uh,” what? | 会怎样 |
[26:36] | That he would spank your bare bottom in public. | 他会让你脱了裤子 当众打你屁股 |
[26:39] | My bare bottom? In public?! | 光屁股 当众 |
[27:44] | For crying out loud! | 吓死我了 |
[27:45] | And he’s spitting fire besides! | 它居然还会喷火 |
[27:49] | No, what I meant was he’s doing it | 不是 我是说 |
[27:50] | With his mouth, Hector! | 他能用嘴喷火 |
[28:01] | I don’t see what’s so funny! | 笑个屁啊 |
[28:57] | Boy, you sure mashed up | 你把那条红色的巨龙 |
[28:58] | That big, red dragon good, Sir Lian-Chu! | 耍的团团转啊 连秋先生 |
[29:01] | Oh, that was so unreal! | 简直太梦幻了 |
[29:03] | I am so fabulously impressed! | 我膜拜你 |
[29:06] | I’ve got to, um… find my flail. | 我要去…找我的双截棍 |
[29:09] | Your funny sword? | 你那把有趣的剑吗吗 |
[29:11] | Wait for me, Sir Lian-Chu, I’m going to find it for you! | 等等我 连秋先生 我也帮你找 |
[29:14] | Okay, Sir Lian-Chu’s groupie, | 靠 连秋先生的粉丝 |
[29:16] | Your backstage chatter is very close to driving me bonkers! | 你喋喋不休的快把我弄疯了 |
[29:19] | Tough luck for the public spanking! | 诅咒你当众被打屁股 |
[29:22] | Zoe! | 柔伊 |
[29:23] | You grab your bag and you get lost! | 拿好你的行李从我眼前消失 |
[29:25] | You go home now! | 给我滚回家去 |
[29:27] | We don’t travel well with little kids! | 我们带着小孩没法好好赶路 |
[29:41] | Strange, but I have this funny feeling | 真诡异 我有预感 |
[29:43] | That some real doo-doo’s gonna start flying. | 这个红衣小鬼一路有的闹了 |
[29:46] | And so Knight Lian-Chu was on the Western Bridge | 连秋骑士和一群会喷火的红色巨龙 |
[29:47] | With the big, red dragon who was breathing fire, | 在西方大桥上厮杀 |
[29:51] | And he said to him, in his big, deep voice, | 他用他低沉洪亮的声音对它说 |
[29:53] | “I am not scared of you, Big Red!” | “我不怕你 你这个红大个儿” |
[29:55] | “One move from you and you’re dead!” | “我可以一招让你毙命” |
[29:57] | # Who is the man of a thousand feats? # | #是谁战功累累# |
[30:01] | # The terror of dragons far and near # | #恐怖的巨龙忽远忽近# |
[30:04] | # With his silver sharp daggers he slays # | #他用锋利无比的匕首刺死了它# |
[30:06] | # And finishes them off with a kick # | #并将他们踢入深渊地狱# |
[30:08] | # Who’s the man who woos a princess a day? # | #是谁逗公主开心# |
[30:11] | # It’s him of course # | #当然是他# |
[30:13] | # Silver Knight Gothik # | #伟大的银甲骑士# |
[30:16] | How do you become a real knight, Sir Lian-Chu? | 你是怎么成为骑士的 连秋先生 |
[30:18] | Do you go to knight school? | 你念了骑士学校吗 |
[30:19] | Wow, this is really unreal that you’re taking me with you. | 居然能跟你同行 简直太梦幻了 |
[30:22] | I mean, really unreal! | 我是说 超级梦幻 |
[30:24] | Hey, are there girl knights? | 有没有女骑士 |
[30:25] | ‘Cause me, I wanna be a girl knight. | 我想成为一名女骑士 |
[30:27] | And that time you were hanging from the tips of your teeth, | 上次你用牙齿爬上墙 |
[30:29] | How did you do that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[30:30] | And your funny sword there, is that a magic sword? | 还有你那有趣的小剑 是把魔剑吗 |
[30:33] | Um, I don’t really know. | 我也不知道 |
[30:35] | Silver Knight Gothik, he’s modest, too. | 银甲骑士 还很谦虚 |
[30:37] | He always says, “modesty is the sign | 他常说 |
[30:39] | “Of great knights like me.” | 谦虚是我这样的骑士必备的品质 |
[30:41] | He’s my favorite fairy-tale hero. | 他是我最爱的童话英雄 |
[30:42] | I’d love to meet him one day | 我真想有天能见到他 |
[30:44] | And become his best friend, | 成为他最好的朋友 |
[30:45] | Or his future girl knight. | 甚至成为他未来的骑士女友 |
[30:46] | Unreal! | 太梦幻了 |
[30:48] | But you can’t in real life. | 现实生活就没有这么梦幻 |
[30:50] | Oh, bummer! | 对不对 流浪者 |
[30:51] | I can’t take it. | 我受不了了 |
[30:53] | I’m gonna hang myself. | 我要上吊了 |
[30:57] | They’re only blisters. | 只是几个水泡而已 |
[30:58] | Put some herbs on them. | 抹点草药就好了 |
[31:00] | I’m not talking about my blisters, | 我不是说水泡 |
[31:01] | I’m talking about Princess Blabbermouth! | 我是说长舌公主 |
[31:03] | A fire, a fire! | 生火 生火 |
[31:04] | Let’s make a big fire! | 我们来生一次大火 |
[31:09] | In any case, did you see how credible I am with her? | 不管怎么说 你看见她有多崇拜我了吗 |
[31:12] | Yeah, but the idea of being credible, Lian-Chu, | 是啊 可崇拜归崇拜 连秋 |
[31:15] | Was to take Uncle Arnold’s money and run, not to play | 我们该带上阿诺德大叔的钱逃跑 |
[31:17] | “knights and dragons” until the end of the world! | 而不是玩着”骑士捉龙”到世界尽头去 |
[31:19] | The best friend of Knight Lian-Chu | 连秋骑士最好的朋友 |
[31:21] | Always went to get wood for the fire | 总是会帮忙生火 |
[31:23] | Aong with the funny, blue dog who talked. | 旁边还有会说话的可爱蓝狗狗 |
[31:27] | Say there, sirs, am I mistaken, | 说到这儿 先生们 我说错了吗 |
[31:29] | Or is your dog a bit weird? | 你们的狗狗是不是有点怪 |
[31:33] | So are you gonna tell her that we’re not real knights? | 你要告诉她我们其实不是骑士吗 |
[31:35] | Yeah, right, and that we ripped off Uncle fisheyes, | 是啊 还要告诉她我们骗了她的鱼眼叔叔 |
[31:38] | And then she goes and spills the beans! | 好让她跑回告状吗 |
[31:39] | Oh, no, buddy, now we’re in deep doo-doo here. | 不行 伙计 这样行不通 |
[31:43] | He sure is weird. | 它果然很奇怪 |
[31:45] | But what do we do now? | 那我们怎么做 |
[31:47] | Ditch her in the woods– | 把她甩在树林里 |
[31:48] | No crying, no fuss, no explanations. | 省得听她哭闹 还得哄她 |
[31:50] | Yeah, it’s a sure-fire method. | 太好了 绝对是个好办法 |
[31:52] | And with a little luck, she’ll get gobbled up by wild beasts. | 运气好的话 她可能还会被野兽给吞了 |
[31:55] | – Are you sure? – You bet I am! | -你确定要这么做吗 -相当确定 |
[31:57] | That World-Gobbler and his little tree for scale? | 解决灭世龙 |
[31:59] | Not for me. | 这事可与我无关 |
[32:00] | Tonight we wait ’til she falls asleep and– | 今晚我们等她睡着 |
[32:01] | Zip– We’re outta here. | 然后 我们离开这 |
[32:03] | Whose is this? | 这是谁的 |
[32:06] | Uh… it’s Gwizdo’s. | 是吉豆的 |
[32:09] | That’s so funny, sir. | 这个太有意思了 先生 |
[32:11] | I’m really sorry, | 别生气啊 |
[32:13] | But knitting’s for grannies! | 可是织毛衣是老奶奶的爱好吧 |
[32:15] | No it’s not. | 不 不是的 |
[32:16] | It certainly is, she’s absolutely right! | 当然是 她完全正确 |
[32:18] | Knitting’s for old ladies. | 织毛衣是老太太的专利 |
[32:20] | But, hey, the truth is my mother taught me, | 可是 是我妈妈教我的 |
[32:21] | And knitting relaxes me, | 而且织毛衣可以让我放松 |
[32:23] | Especially after a long, hard day! | 特别是在经历了漫长的一天后 |
[32:25] | So scram, scat, | 所以 闭上嘴 |
[32:26] | And go play with good, old Fido! | 上一边玩去 |
[32:50] | You really have a super ton of scars, sir. | 你的伤疤真的很多啊 先生 |
[32:52] | Say, those are hunting wounds, right? | 是猎龙留下的伤痕 对吗 |
[32:54] | Do they hurt? | 疼吗 |
[32:55] | Me too, I’ve got some. | 我也有一些伤疤 |
[32:57] | That one’s a wild squirrel when I was playing in the trees, | 这个是我爬树的时候被松鼠咬的 |
[32:58] | And that one’s a duck that was fabulously angry one day. | 这个是一只鸭子有天突然抓狂时咬的 |
[33:01] | We used to have tons of ducks | 在我爸爸妈妈死于霍乱之前 |
[33:03] | Before my parents died of cholera. | 我们曾养了无数只鸭子 |
[33:04] | And then my uncle brought me to his fortress and– | 后来叔叔把我接到了他的城堡 |
[33:06] | Don’t you ever get tired? | 你就不嫌累吗 |
[33:08] | Sure, but I always need a bedtime story | 累啊 但我必须得听床头故事 |
[33:11] | To get me to sleep. | 才能睡着 |
[33:12] | A bedtime story? | 床头故事 |
[33:14] | Oh, yes, just a short one, please, sir? | 对啊 讲个短的就行 |
[33:17] | You mean just one short story and then you go to sleep? | 你是说只要我讲个故事 你就去睡觉 |
[33:19] | Hey, no problem then! | 行啊 那没问题 |
[33:21] | But it’s one story and then beddy-bye, right? | 就一个故事 对吗 |
[33:23] | Then you fall asleep, okay? | 然后你就睡觉 对吗 |
[33:25] | Let’s do it. | 来吧 |
[33:32] | Okay, “Silver Knight Gothik.” | 好吧 《银甲骑士》 |
[33:37] | “… And brave Silver Knight Gothik | “接着 勇敢的银甲骑士” |
[33:38] | “Wrenched the terrifying creature out of the shadows. | “从黑暗中把那可怕的怪物拖了出来” |
[33:41] | “His shiny scales were dripping blood” | “它闪光的鳞片上滴着血” |
[33:43] | “From the children he had just devoured”, | “那是它刚刚吞食的孩子” |
[33:45] | “And whose terrifying screams still echoed” | “孩子凄厉的叫声” |
[33:47] | “In the bone-chilling wind of the labyrinth. | “仍伴着刺骨的寒风在空中回响” |
[33:49] | “The fat slimy creature growled”, | “庞大的怪物咆哮着” |
[33:51] | “Revealing his sharp, crooked, yellow fangs”, | “露出它锋利 泛黄的牙齿” |
[33:53] | “And he moved away from the oozing wall”. | “爬过了残破的墙壁” |
[33:56] | “Silver Knight Gothik stared him straight in the eyes | “银甲骑士直视着它的双眼” |
[33:58] | “And then said, with a voice that did not waver, ‘I am–“‘ | “毫无惧色地对它说 我不” |
[34:01] | “I am not afraid of you, dreadful thing”, | “我不怕你 你这个怪物” |
[34:04] | “For my heart is pure” | “因为我的心” |
[34:06] | “as a fresh-water spring.” | “如同清泉般纯净” |
[34:09] | “With my silver daggers, I shall lop off your head…” | “我将用我的匕首将你的头颅割下” |
[34:15] | “And justice will be done only when you are dead.” | “你的毁灭之际 就是正义降临之时 “ |
[34:17] | “And Silver Knight Gothik” | “接着 银甲骑士” |
[34:19] | “Threw his silver daggers that sparkled like diamonds” | “扔出他那如钻石般闪亮的匕首” |
[34:21] | “And the monster died in terrible agony.” | “终于 怪物在极度的痛苦中死去了” |
[34:26] | Well… I never! | 我从没读过这种故事 |
[34:29] | It’s no wonder this girl’s a live wire. | 难怪她一直那么激动 |
[34:31] | I mean, kids should not be reading this stuff! | 小孩根本不该看这种书 |
[34:37] | Hey, she’s fast asleep, Lian-Chu. | 他睡着了 连秋 |
[34:40] | This is our chance. | 机会来了 |
[34:41] | Let’s go! | 我们快走 |
[34:43] | Hey, Lian-Chu, are you asleep? | 连秋 你睡着了吗 |
[34:47] | Come on, Lian-Chu, get up! | 不是吧 连秋 快起来 |
[34:48] | Can you hear me? | 能听见我说话不 |
[34:50] | Lian-Chu, wake up! | 连秋 快醒醒 |
[34:52] | Hurry, will you? Would you look at me? | 快点行不行 拜托 |
[34:54] | Come on! | 快起来 |
[34:55] | Hey, get up, get up! | 快起来 快起来 |
[34:56] | Come on, Lian-Chu, hey, buddy, wake up! | 拜托 连秋 伙计 醒醒 |
[34:59] | Can you hear me? | 能听见我说话吗 |
[35:08] | Have a bad sleep? | 没睡好吗 |
[35:09] | Tonight, if you start snoring again, | 今晚 你要是再打鼾 |
[35:12] | I’m chopping off your nose. | 我就把你鼻子切了 |
[35:15] | I was faking. | 我装的 |
[35:16] | What? You did that? | 什么 你装的 |
[35:18] | But that’s immoral! | 太没人品了 |
[35:20] | One doesn’t abandon children in the woods. | 有人品的人不会把孩子仍在树林里 |
[35:23] | Of course you do! | 当然会 |
[35:24] | Our little farm, Lian-Chu, it’s right there. | 想想我们的小农场 连秋 眼看就要到手了 |
[35:26] | And you, because of some little girl who thinks– | 你难道要为了个小女孩 |
[35:29] | She would get lost. | 她会迷路的 |
[35:30] | I’m ready! | 我收拾好了 |
[35:32] | Me, what I really like in a Zeebulgarian omelet | 蛋饼中我最爱的部分 |
[35:34] | Are the little pieces of mushroom inside. | 就是里面的蘑菇片了 |
[35:36] | Mmm, unreal! | 太梦幻了 |
[35:37] | So I eat the little pieces of mushrooms, | 通常我都只吃蘑菇片 |
[35:39] | And Gildas, he tries to make me eat the eggs. | 老吉总想逼我吃鸡蛋 |
[35:41] | How about you, do you like eggs, Sir Lian-Chu? | 你呢 连秋先生 你爱吃鸡蛋吗 |
[35:43] | ‘Cause to be honest, eggs– | 说实话 鸡蛋 |
[35:44] | Well, I think they smell like stinky feet! | 我觉得它们闻起来就像臭脚丫 |
[35:46] | Yeah, well we’re lost, too, old buddy. | 咱们也迷路了 兄弟 |
[36:52] | Okay, let’s be honest. | 好了 我们现实点 |
[36:54] | He’s surely not that way. | 肯定不是这边 |
[36:55] | On the other hand, if we take the little side bridge there, | 要是我们走那边小桥 |
[36:57] | We reach the pretty, little field of daisies | 就能回到我们昨天呆的那块 |
[36:59] | Where we were yesterday… | 小小的雏菊花园了 |
[37:01] | But, Sir Gwizdo, isn’t it that way to the end of the world? | 可是 吉豆先生 那条路才通往世界尽头啊 |
[37:03] | Okay, so it’s “fabulously unreal” | 好吧 带你一起上路真是 |
[37:05] | That we’re taking you with us on our little adventures, | “太梦幻了” |
[37:07] | But why don’t you bug off and let us work? | 我们要办正事 你闪开点 |
[37:09] | And besides, no kid’s gonna teach me my geography– | 还有 我不需要孩子来教我地理 |
[37:12] | Lensflair! It’s Sir Lensflair! | 连斯福莱尔 是连斯菲尔先生 |
[37:14] | One of my uncle’s best knights! | 他我叔叔最好的骑士之一 |
[37:24] | Anatole, are you okay? | 阿纳托尔 你没事吧 |
[37:28] | Back off, you lowly critters! | 退后 小东西 |
[37:30] | Leave me in peace! | 让我安静会 |
[37:34] | But– but you’re not animals, are you? | 可是你们不是动物 对吧 |
[37:37] | Uh, no, it’s me, Zoe. | 不是 是我 柔伊 |
[37:39] | – Zoe, Zoe… – Don’t you recognize me? | -柔伊 -你认不出我了吗 |
[37:42] | He’s stark-raving mad. | 他疯了 |
[37:43] | He wasn’t like that before. | 他以前不是这样的 |
[37:44] | Zoe! | 柔伊 |
[37:46] | “I do not fear you, ugly thing.” | “我不怕你 丑陋的家伙” |
[37:48] | “My heart is pure as a fresh-water spring!” | “我的心如同清泉般纯净” |
[37:53] | Over there, don’t you see a knight? | 没看到骑士来了吗 |
[37:58] | Be quiet, do as I say. | 安静点 听我说 |
[38:00] | Go home. | 回家去 |
[38:02] | But, my Lord, the World-Gobbler– | 可是大人 灭世龙… |
[38:05] | Over there, another knight! | 又一个骑士 |
[38:09] | Forget the World-Gobbler, kid, you’ll never stand a chance. | 忘了灭世龙吧 孩子 你永远无法降服它 |
[38:14] | “Are you spilling the beans again, you old chatterbox?” | “你又泄密了吧 你这个老家伙” |
[38:16] | Why, no, no, I’m not spilling the bea– | 什么 没有 我没泄密 |
[38:20] | Hey, that’s Sir Gwizdo and the great Knight Lian-Chu! | 这是吉豆先生和连秋先生 |
[38:23] | And they’re gonna make kindling | 他们会把灭世龙 |
[38:24] | Out of the World-Gobbler! | 从世上铲除 |
[38:26] | But– but you’re mad! | 可是 可是你疯了 |
[38:29] | Yes, you are, you are mad, aren’t you? | 对 你就是疯了 不是吗 |
[38:30] | Answer me! | 回答我 |
[38:32] | Yes, of course, you’re mad, you’re mad, I know you’re mad! | 当然 你当然疯了 我知道你疯了 |
[38:36] | Mad, mad! | 疯了 疯了 |
[38:37] | I know you’re mad! You know you’re mad! | 我知道你疯了 你也知道你疯了 |
[39:25] | Sir Lian-Chu, do you often have nightmares? | 连秋先生 你会经常做噩梦吗 |
[39:28] | Me too– often, | 我会做恶梦 常常 |
[39:31] | The same one. | 同一个噩梦 |
[39:32] | There’s a skeleton dragon– enormous. | 有一个骷髅龙 超级大的骷髅龙 |
[39:34] | And I scream and scream, | 我想要尖叫 |
[39:36] | But nothing comes out of my mouth, | 却发不出声音 |
[39:38] | And the skeleton dragon carries off everyone in sight. | 它见一个杀一个 |
[39:44] | Say there, Sir Lian-Chu, | 说到这儿 连秋先生 |
[39:46] | Something around here smells bad. | 这儿有股难闻的气味 |
[39:49] | And besides, my stomach is in knots | 而且 我的胃在抽搐 |
[39:51] | And my hands are sweating | 手在出汗 |
[39:53] | And my legs are shaking, | 腿在颤抖 |
[39:54] | And cold sweat’s running down my neck. | 脖子直冒冷汗 |
[39:57] | Is that normal? | 这正常吗 |
[39:59] | Sir Lian-Chu, I think I– | 连秋先生 我觉得我 |
[40:01] | I want to go back home– | 我想回家 |
[40:59] | The end of the world. | 世界的尽头 |
[41:16] | Where did that village come from? | 这些村庄是哪飘来的啊 |
[41:18] | Scary ghost town or stinky forest? | 猛鬼镇 或是臭气森林 |
[41:25] | Scary ghost town. | 猛鬼镇 |
[41:58] | What’s the problem? | 怎么了 |
[42:03] | The big tree. | 那棵大树 |
[42:06] | Yeah, what about it? | 看到了 怎么了 |
[42:09] | Those leaves are really strange. | 那些树叶很诡异 |
[42:11] | Yeah, well, good riddance, stinky leaves! | 是啊 枯死你 臭叶子 |
[42:19] | The crazy bats from the bridge! | 又是那桥上的疯蝙蝠 |
[43:02] | Open up! | 快开门 |
[43:03] | Sir Gwizdo, open the door! | 吉豆大人 快开门 |
[43:20] | Not the ears! Get away from me! | 别咬我耳朵 滚远点 |
[43:42] | Good move with the barrel, kid. | 还是在桶里安全 |
[43:45] | Go find your own! | 找你自己的桶去 |
[44:01] | No, no, no, no… | 不 不 不 不 |
[44:37] | Quit bothering the sheep! | 别去烦那些羊 |
[45:08] | Oh, no! | 不要 |
[45:40] | I’ll bury you alive, you ugly beasts! | 我要活埋了你 你这个怪物 |
[46:44] | Hey, bats, boo on you. | 怪物们跑喽 |
[46:45] | Sir Lian-Chu is too strong for you! | 连秋大人万岁 |
[46:48] | Hey, bats, boo on you! | 怪物们吓跑喽 |
[46:50] | Sir Lian-Chu is too strong for you! | 连秋大人万岁 |
[46:52] | Hey, bats, boo on you! | 怪物们怕了吧 |
[46:54] | Sir Lian-Chu is too strong for you! | 连秋大人万岁 |
[47:04] | Sir Gwizdo, he left me all alone with the ugly bats! | 吉豆大人把我扔在那些怪物堆里 |
[47:07] | I called for help, and he didn’t budge. | 我喊救命 他无动于衷 |
[47:09] | I knocked on the door, but he didn’t even open it. | 我拼命敲门 他也不开 |
[48:24] | And to think that we could be relaxing on our little farm… | 想想我们在自己的小农场该有多么惬意 |
[48:29] | Hey, I mean, we’ve been talking about | 我们想拥有属于自己的农场很久了 |
[48:32] | our little farm for eons, right? | 不是吗 |
[48:32] | Ever since Mother Hubbard’s little orphan paradise. | 从进入孤儿之家到现在 |
[48:36] | Hey, do you remember when we were kids, | 还记不记得小时候 |
[48:38] | when I taught you how to hide your cookies in your underpants | 我教你把饼干藏在内裤里 |
[48:41] | so the other kids wouldn’t steal them? | 其他的孩子就不会偷走了 |
[48:42] | And you gave a wedgie to the big guy with lice | 每次那个大个儿要抢我的饼干 |
[48:45] | Every time he took my cookies? | 你都替我出头 |
[48:47] | When the World-Gobbler is dead, | 灭世龙一死 |
[48:48] | we can have our little farm. | 我们就能拥有自己的农场了 |
[48:50] | Oh, right! | 对啊 |
[48:52] | The great Knight Lian-Chu | 伟大的连秋骑士 |
[48:53] | is gonna say to the World-Gobbler, | 要和灭世龙决斗了 |
[48:55] | “I do not fear you, ugly thing!” | 我不怕你 来吧 丑八怪 |
[48:56] | And– Poof– The World-Gobbler’s dead | 噗的一声 灭世龙就完蛋了 |
[48:58] | and we’re all happy as pigs! | 大家都高兴了 |
[49:00] | – Stop. – I’m not finished! | -别说了 -还没说完呢 |
[49:01] | And then nature blossoms, everything’s green, | 百花齐放 万物复苏 |
[49:03] | and there are little, white bunnies flying all over the place | 小白兔在天上飞 |
[49:06] | Stop! | 住嘴 |
[49:08] | We’re all gonna die | 我们会被那个小女孩 |
[49:10] | ’cause of some little girl who dreams of knights. | 梦中的骑士给害死的 |
[49:12] | But, you see, life’s not a fairy tale. | 现实生活不是童话故事 |
[49:14] | In real life, knights, they always die. | 再勇敢的骑士也是会死的 |
[49:17] | I don’t want you to die, Lian-Chu. | 连秋 我可不希望你去送死 |
[49:21] | Then why don’t you step off the village if you don’t wanna come? | 早知如此 你又何必随我而来 |
[49:25] | Oh, so that’s the way it is, huh? | 你要跟我划清界限了是吗 |
[49:27] | Well, that’s exactly what I’m gonna do. | 好啊 正合我意 |
[49:30] | Farewell and good riddance, Knight Lian-Chu! | 永别了 一路顺风 连秋骑士 |
[49:34] | Get off, move! | 闪开 滚 |
[49:50] | Why is Sir Gwizdo leaving? | 吉豆为什么要离开我们 |
[49:52] | Because he says we’re all going to die. | 因为他觉得我们是去送死 |
[49:54] | Oh, that’s a crock of poop. | 呸呸 乌鸦嘴 |
[49:56] | Hmm, maybe he’s right after all. | 也许他说的对 |
[49:59] | No, he’s not right. | 别听他的 |
[50:00] | You are the strongest, stronger than Silver Knight Gothik! | 你是最强的 比银甲骑士都强 |
[50:07] | Gwizdo says that life isn’t a fairy tale. | 吉豆说现实生活不是童话故事 |
[50:09] | What does Sir Gwizdo know anyway? | 他什么都不懂 |
[50:11] | And, besides, who is that Gwizdo? | 吉豆算什么啊 |
[50:13] | Lord Pain In The Butt, Sir Old Fart, Mr. Blister Foot? | 找碴大王 臭屁公 还是懒惰虫 |
[50:20] | He was my one friend. | 他是我唯一的朋友 |
[52:55] | Ahh! What are you doing here? | 你们怎么在这儿 |
[52:57] | Hello there, Sir Gwizdo! | 你好 吉豆大人 |
[52:59] | So the rat’s jumping the ship, is he? | 胆小的老鼠要逃跑了吗 |
[53:02] | What’s this circus all about? | 你们胡说什么 |
[53:03] | You’re abandoning your friend. | 你抛弃了你的朋友 |
[53:05] | Lord McChicken! | 胆小鬼 |
[53:07] | Wait a sec! | 等等 |
[53:08] | What do you girls want, | 你们想怎样 |
[53:09] | to make me feel guilty, is that it? | 想让我觉得内疚 |
[53:10] | Sir Scaredy Pants! | 胆小鬼 |
[53:12] | Scaredy Pants? | 胆小鬼 |
[53:13] | Yeah, and so what? | 我是胆小鬼 那又怎样 |
[53:15] | Do you think I look like the hero of this fairy tale? | 你看我像这个故事里的救世主吗 |
[53:17] | – And Lian-Chu – What’s gonna happen to him? | -那连秋呢 -你不管他了吗 |
[53:21] | He won’t listen to me! | 他不会听我的 |
[53:22] | Sir I’m Shaking Like A Leaf! | 大人你吓坏我了 |
[53:24] | Sir I’m Sh-Sh-Shaking Like A Leaf! | 吓 吓死我了 |
[53:26] | It’s all Zoe’s fault. | 那都是柔伊的错 |
[53:27] | – And the lie! – Hey, Sir Rip-Off Artist! | -骗子 -你这个骗子 |
[53:29] | Shut up, I didn’t choose to be small and poor! | 闭嘴 我不想当穷鬼 |
[53:32] | Don’t forget ugly and mean! | 而且又丑又贱 |
[53:33] | Exactly, ugly and mean! | 对 没错 又丑又贱 |
[53:35] | Now get outta here! Scram! | 你们可以滚了 |
[53:37] | Just scram, bats! | 快滚 臭蝙蝠 |
[53:40] | I don’t believe in heroism, | 我可不信什么英雄主义 |
[53:42] | and “happily every afters” | 还有什么完美结局 |
[53:43] | and animals that talk! | 还有动物会说话 |
[53:49] | Animals that talk. | 会说话的动物 |
[54:07] | Gwizdo! | 吉豆 |
[54:17] | Zoe! Ahh! | 柔伊 |
[54:44] | Lian-Chu? | 连秋 |
[55:16] | No! | 不要 |
[55:24] | Sir Lian-Chu! | 连秋大人 |
[55:30] | Sir Lian-Chu! | 连秋大人 |
[55:32] | Weird things are happening underneath the village! | 村子的下面发生怪事了 |
[55:36] | Just wait for me here! | 在这等我 |
[55:39] | Tell me honestly, kid, what do I have at the end of my arms? | 诚实告诉我 我的手臂下面有什么 |
[55:43] | Hands? | 手 |
[55:44] | Wrong! | 答错 |
[55:48] | Hello there, little Zoe! | 你好 小柔伊 |
[55:51] | Lian-Chu! | 连秋 |
[55:53] | Sir Gwizdo’s doing weird things with his hands, | 吉豆大人在比划奇怪的手势 |
[55:56] | like Knight Lensflair. | 就像白骑士那样 |
[56:23] | We’ve got to get a bigger village! | 我们得去一个大一点的村子了 |
[57:01] | Come on now, quit fooling around, Sir Gwizdo. | 别闹了 吉豆大人 现在不是搞笑的时候 |
[57:04] | It’s not funny! | 一点也不好笑 |
[57:07] | “Hello, little kiddies, would you like a story?” | 小朋友 你好啊 想不想听故事 |
[57:11] | “Oh, yes, yes, tell us a story!” | 好啊 好啊 我想听故事 |
[57:12] | “The story about the naive, little girl | 这个故事是说一个天真的小女孩 |
[57:14] | who mistook two lowly rogues for noble knights!” | 误把两个游手好闲的家伙当成了骑士 |
[57:16] | “Oh, no! | 不会吧 |
[57:18] | We’ve already heard that one!” | 我们听过这个故事 |
[57:20] | “Another one, another one! | 再讲一个 再讲一个 |
[57:22] | Please, please, please, please, please, please!” | 求你了 求你了 |
[57:26] | “Then the one about | 那就讲这个 |
[57:29] | the nice hunter “devoured by the World-Gobbler “ | 因为小女孩梦想着成为骑士 |
[57:30] | because of some little girl who dreamed of noble knights?!” | 好心的猎龙人最终被灭世龙吃掉了 |
[57:32] | “Yuck, that one really stinks!” | 这个故事好烂啊 |
[57:35] | “And the one about | 那这个怎么样 |
[57:39] | the two red bats that strangled the little girl?” | 两只红蝙蝠把小女孩吃掉了 |
[57:40] | Oh, yes, oh, yes! | 好啊 结局很精彩 |
[57:42] | That’s the one! | 故事要变成现实了 |
[58:22] | Zoe? | 柔伊 |
[58:25] | Zoe? | 柔伊 |
[58:27] | Zoe? | 柔伊 |
[58:29] | Zoe? | 柔伊 |
[58:32] | Zoe? | 柔伊 |
[58:36] | Zoe? | 柔伊 |
[58:43] | Zoe! | 柔伊 |
[59:07] | I can’t feel my legs. | 我的腿没知觉了 |
[59:19] | Your legs are just fine! | 你的腿没事 |
[59:21] | You had a bad fall, that’s all. | 你只是摔了一跤 |
[59:24] | You were right, Gwizdo. | 你说对了 吉豆 |
[59:27] | Life isn’t a fairy tale. | 现实生活不是童话故事 |
[59:32] | But, you know, it doesn’t matter if you’re not really knights. | 你是不是真正的骑士其实并不重要 |
[59:36] | You’re still my favorite heroes. | 你们一直都是我最爱的英雄 |
[59:42] | Lian-Chu, he’s even stronger than Silver Knight Gothik | 连秋比银甲骑士还要强 |
[59:46] | and that’s no fairy tale. | 这可不是童话故事 |
[59:48] | All you have to do is believe. | 你们只是要有信心 |
[59:52] | But Lian-Chu needs you in order to succeed. | 但连秋需要你的帮助才能战胜灭世龙 |
[59:58] | Promise me you’ll carry through to the end, Gwizdo, | 答应我你能做到 吉豆 |
[1:00:01] | and my death won’t have been in vain. | 这样我才能死的有意义 |
[1:00:08] | It’s a promise, Zoe. | 柔伊 我答应你 |
[1:00:10] | We’re gonna make kindling out of the World-Gobbler! | 我们一定会除掉灭世龙的 |
[1:00:15] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[1:00:18] | I swear we will. | 我保证一定会 |
[1:00:20] | Oh, thank you, Gwizdo! | 谢谢你 吉豆 |
[1:00:22] | But–but–you and– | 你 你没事了吗 |
[1:00:25] | You’re not hurt? | 你没受伤 |
[1:00:26] | Nope. | 没 |
[1:00:28] | I just fell down there. | 就是从这掉下去而已 |
[1:00:32] | You… but that– that’s immoral. | 你很奸诈喔 |
[1:00:34] | Do you realize what a fright you gave us? | 你知不知道你把我们吓坏了 |
[1:00:36] | You were really scared? | 你真的吓坏了吗 |
[1:00:38] | Of course I was! | 当然了 |
[1:00:39] | That means you love me. | 这说明你爱上我了 |
[1:00:46] | What? | 什么 |
[1:00:48] | Uh, mmm, all– all right, party’s over, guys! | 好吧 欢乐时光结束了 伙计们 |
[1:00:49] | We’ve got us a World-Gobbler to slay. | 我们得去解决灭世龙了 |
[1:01:41] | What’s that giant tree? | 那棵大树是什么 |
[1:01:51] | “It’s for scale, sir.” | 是用来爬的 |
[1:01:56] | That noise, what is that? | 那个声音 是什么 |
[1:01:58] | Is that an earthquake? | 是地震了吗 |
[1:02:00] | No, it was snoring. | 不 是鼾声 |
[1:02:03] | We have to find him. | 我们得找到它 |
[1:03:33] | Run for cover! | 快找地方躲起来 |
[1:03:35] | Monster bat? | 巨型蝙蝠 |
[1:03:39] | My nightmare. | 我的噩梦成真了 |
[1:03:42] | That’s the skeleton dragon from my nightmares! | 那是我噩梦中的骷髅龙 |
[1:04:18] | Lian-Chu, come back! | 连秋 快回来 |
[1:05:03] | Lian-Chu, no! | 连秋 小心 |
[1:05:35] | Help, Lian-Chu! | 连秋 救命 |
[1:06:00] | I’m sorry, Gwizdo. | 吉豆 对不起 |
[1:06:02] | We’re all going to die! | 我们都要死了 |
[1:06:04] | Zoe, look at me! | 柔伊 看着我 |
[1:06:06] | We’ve gotta believe! | 我们要相信连秋 |
[1:06:07] | Isn’t that what you said? | 这不是你说的吗 |
[1:06:08] | So hang on, hang on, hang on! | 我们要撑下去 撑下去 撑下去啊 |
[1:06:10] | I believe, I believe, I believe! | 我相信 我相信 我相信 |
[1:06:25] | I believe, I believe, | 我相信 我相信 |
[1:06:27] | I believe, I believe, I believe! | 我相信 我相信 我相信 |
[1:06:39] | Lian-Chu! | 连秋 |
[1:07:23] | Lian-Chu! | 连秋 |
[1:07:33] | Leave them alone! | 放了他们 |
[1:07:52] | I do not fear you, ugly thing. | 我不怕你 丑八怪 |
[1:07:55] | My heart is pure as a fresh-water spring! | 我心如同清泉般纯净 |
[1:08:53] | Get up, Lian-Chu! | 连秋 快站起来 |
[1:09:05] | Go for it, Lian-Chu, go! | 加油 连秋 把它碎尸万段 |
[1:09:08] | You can do it, Lian-Chu! | 你能做到的 连秋 |
[1:11:01] | Everything is real pretty now. | 万物复苏了 |
[1:11:12] | Now, over there will be the barn. | 那边可以盖个谷仓 |
[1:11:14] | Uh– oh, and there, the chicken coops. | 那边可以弄个鸡窝 |
[1:11:17] | What do you mean? | 你说什么呢 |
[1:11:19] | Our little farm, old buddy! | 我们的农场啊 老家伙 |
[1:11:21] | With sheep for your wool! | 还有你想要的羊毛 |
[1:11:25] | And there, the mill for bread, a big mill. | 那边我们可以盖磨坊做面包 大磨坊 |
[1:11:28] | And over there, your sheep barn. | 那儿适合弄个羊圈 |
[1:11:30] | And when I say sheep barn, I mean a real sheep barn. | 我说的是真正的羊圈哦 |
[1:11:44] | And here, our house… | 而这里 是我们的家 |
[1:11:52] | with your bedroom, my bedroom… and Zoe’s bedroom! | 有你的卧室 我的卧室 还有柔伊的卧室 |
[1:12:00] | A big room, huh? With a view of the flying bunny rabbits | 一个能看到飘飘兔的大屋子 |
[1:12:04] | for whenever she comes to see us during the holidays, right? | 放假了可以随时可以来住 |
[1:12:07] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[1:12:16] | So we’re gonna go pick up Uncle Arnie’s cash? | 我们现在要去找阿诺叔叔要酬劳了 |
[1:12:18] | We certainly deserve it. | 我们应得的 |
[1:12:20] | # We’ve slain the monster Fried his butt # | 我们杀了怪兽 烧了它的屁股 |
[1:12:24] | # We’re dragon hunters we can strut # | 我们是猎龙人 走路带着风 |
[1:12:27] | # Big fat dragon now he’s dead # | 可恶的大肥龙完蛋啦 |
[1:12:30] | # And we’re gonna pick up a ton of bread # | 我们要去领赏了 |
[1:12:51] | Where are my noble knights? | 我那英勇的骑士在哪 |
[1:12:57] | Uh, but– but, my great and wealthy Lord, we’re here. | 伟大而富有的陛下 我们就是 |
[1:13:01] | You? | 你们 |
[1:13:02] | Yeah, Lian-Chu and Gwizdo, you know, dragon hunters! | 没错 连秋和吉豆是猎龙人 |
[1:13:08] | All right, look, isn’t that your “X” at the bottom of this parchment? | 好吧 是你在合约上签字的吧 |
[1:13:12] | All right, enough of this. | 好了 够了 |
[1:13:13] | I don’t see any hunters. | 我可没看到什么猎人 |
[1:13:15] | What I see are two coarse and lowly rogues. | 只看见两个粗俗不堪的无赖 |
[1:13:18] | With all due respect, my Lord, | 恕我直言 尊敬的陛下 |
[1:13:20] | I do believe I did warn you! | 我曾提醒过您 |
[1:13:22] | But– but, Uncle, it’s really true. | 叔叔 他们的确是猎龙人 |
[1:13:24] | Lian-Chu killed the World-Gobbler. | 连秋杀死了灭世龙 |
[1:13:26] | That’s why you’ve been cured and nature has blossomed, | 你才能痊愈 万物才能复苏 |
[1:13:29] | and there are little bunnies everywhere– | 到处都有小兔子 |
[1:13:30] | And you, little runaway, your tall tales will get you nowhere. | 你这个小家伙 说谎话骗人 |
[1:13:34] | They’re not tall tales! | 我没说谎 这都是真的 |
[1:13:35] | Lian-Chu is a hero! | 连秋是大英雄 |
[1:13:37] | Out of my sight, insolent girl! | 远离我的视线吧 无礼的孩子 |
[1:13:39] | Your eyes are even more inside out than before– ugh! | 你的眼睛比以前还瞎 |
[1:13:43] | Off to the convent, little pest! | 滚到修道院去吧 烦人的孩子 |
[1:13:46] | So much the better… | 求之不得呢 |
[1:13:50] | ‘Cause I’d rather go to the Crookedtooth convent | 我宁愿去修道院 |
[1:13:52] | than live with a bitter, heartless, ugly, old fart who doesn’t even love me. | 也不愿待在这和一个不爱我的老顽固在一起 |
[1:13:57] | Zoe, get back here immediately! | 柔伊 马上给我回来 |
[1:13:59] | Zoe’s right! | 柔伊说的没错 |
[1:14:01] | You’re really a loser, and, besides, you’re mean to little girls! | 你输不起 你只会跟小女孩耍威风 |
[1:14:05] | You don’t know Zoe. | 你根本不了解柔伊 |
[1:14:06] | She’s kind, she’s courageous and she’s intelligent! | 她温柔聪明勇敢 |
[1:14:09] | And she deserves so much better than a– a dishonest, | 她比你这个 |
[1:14:12] | self-centered, miserly old uncle! | 不讲信用 自私吝啬的老家伙强多了 |
[1:14:14] | And with all the respect I have for the boogers in my nose, | 不知道国王是不是像我喜欢鼻屎那样 |
[1:14:17] | I’d like to know what Lord Arnold The Buttwipe | 喜欢拍马屁的人 |
[1:14:32] | Ooh, I tell you, kings are not respectable people. | 好痛 国王也不是好人 |
[1:14:36] | It was when you called him Arnold The Buttwipe | 谁让你揭他伤疤 |
[1:14:39] | that he really got mad. | 他真的生气了 |
[1:14:40] | Hey, hey, just a sec there, Mr. Coward. | 等等 胆小鬼大人 |
[1:14:42] | You could have done something! | 你可什么都没做 |
[1:14:44] | Why? | 我能做什么 |
[1:14:45] | You did a great job on your own. | 你处理的不错啊 |
[1:14:47] | A great job? | 不错 |
[1:14:48] | Are you pulling my leg? | 你是在取笑我吗 |
[1:14:50] | If it wasn’t for you, Zoe would have gotten spanked on her bare bottom. | 如果不是你 柔伊就会被他叔叔教训 |
[1:14:58] | You know, you’re right! | 你说的也有道理 |
[1:15:04] | Do you think we’ll see Zoe again someday? | 你说我们以后还见的到柔伊吗 |
[1:15:07] | Forget about her, buddy. | 忘了她吧 兄弟 |
[1:15:08] | I mean, look at us, nothing’s changed. | 看看我们 没有改变 |
[1:15:10] | We’re still two coarse and lowly rogues, | 我们还是两个游手好闲的家伙 |
[1:15:13] | just good for getting our butts kicked by royalty. | 被王室修理得很惨的人 |
[1:15:17] | Hey, wait up for me, noble knights! | 嘿 等等我 勇敢的骑士们 |
[1:15:20] | Zoe, what are you doing here? | 柔伊 你怎么跟来了 |
[1:15:22] | The old Crookedtooth isn’t my style. | 修道院的生活不适合我 |
[1:15:26] | I’m gonna go live on the little farm with you guys. | 我要和你们住在农场里 |
[1:15:29] | What little farm? | 什么农场 |
[1:15:31] | You know, the one you dream of. | 就是你一直梦想的 |
[1:15:35] | With the big mill and the barn and sheep… for wool! | 有大磨坊 谷仓 还有羊和羊毛 |
[1:15:45] | Zoe, I love you! | 我爱你 柔伊 |
[1:15:48] | # We’ve slain the dragon Fried his butt # | 我们杀了怪物 烧了它的屁股 |
[1:15:51] | We’re dragon hunters we can strut | 我们是猎龙人 走路带着风 |
[1:15:55] | # On World-Gobbler eyes we shall dine # | 灭世龙死翘翘 我们举杯庆祝 |
[1:15:58] | # And Arnold stick your money where the sun don’t shine # | 国王的钱要发霉喽 |