英文名称:DragonHeart
年代:1996
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:02] | Not bad. | 不错 |
[01:07] | But not good enough to live. | 但还不够让你活命 |
[01:20] | Mind if I sit down? | 我坐下好吗 |
[01:21] | I don’t have your energy. | 我的体力没你好 |
[01:24] | Fight with your head. | 打斗时要冷静 |
[01:29] | Not your heart. | 不要动心 |
[01:44] | Straight. | 伸直 |
[01:46] | Better, Einon. | 好点了 艾侬 |
[01:49] | But you’re still dead. | 但你还是会死 |
[01:59] | Purpose, not passion. | 看准目标 别太激动 |
[02:11] | No one ever found victory in the dirt. | 吃泥巴是绝对不会胜利的 |
[02:18] | The peasants are revolting. | 农民很不满 |
[02:20] | They’ve always been revolting, Prince. | 他们总是很不满 王子 |
[02:22] | But now they’re rebelling. | 但现在 他们要造反了 |
[02:25] | King Freyne wants his son to witness his noble victory. | 佛莱恩国王要他的儿子去目睹 他获得神圣的胜利 |
[02:29] | There’s nothing noble about crushing desperate men. | 打击苦难的人民 有什么神圣的 |
[02:32] | They’re traitorous scum! | 他们是无耻的叛徒 |
[02:34] | The king commands! | 听从国王的命令 |
[02:35] | Bring him! | 带他来 |
[02:40] | You can come, too, nursemaid. | 你这褓姆 你也可以来 |
[03:49] | Die, you dog! | 去死吧 禽兽 |
[04:02] | -I wish we were down there. -No, you don’t. | -我真希望我们也能下去 -你可不希望去 |
[04:04] | Yes, I do. Just to see you in action, Bowen. | 我想去 我想看你大展伸手 柏温 |
[04:08] | Yours would be the finest blade on the field. | 你的剑会是最锐利的一把剑 |
[04:11] | My blade was not made for your father’s slaughter. | 我的刀刃可不要为你父亲屠杀无辜 |
[04:13] | He is my father, Bowen, and he is the king. | 他是我的父亲 柏温 他是国王 |
[04:16] | Yes. | 对 |
[04:18] | But when you are king, remember today | 可是当你成为国王时 要记得今天 |
[04:21] | and the difference between battle and butchery, | 记得战斗与屠杀之间的不同 |
[04:24] | and remember the Old Code. | 记住远古法则 |
[04:26] | Then you’ll be a greater king than your father. | 那你就会成为比你父亲更伟大的国王 |
[04:31] | I promise, Knight, | 我保证 骑士 |
[04:34] | I will be greater. | 我会更伟大 |
[05:13] | Freyne! | 佛莱恩 |
[05:16] | Now, Hewe, now! | 现在 修伊 现在 |
[05:31] | He’s trapped! | 他被困住了 |
[05:33] | Einon! | 艾侬 |
[05:35] | Einon! | 艾侬 |
[05:46] | Einon, no! | 艾侬 不要 |
[06:02] | Enough! | 够了 |
[06:04] | Enough! The battle’s out there! | 够了 到外面去打 |
[06:29] | Father? | 父亲 |
[06:44] | Die! Its mine! | 去死 给我 |
[07:36] | Einon! Einon! | 艾侬 艾侬 |
[07:40] | I’m here, Einon! | 我来了 艾侬 |
[07:44] | I’m here, my king. | 我来了 国王陛下 |
[08:16] | Dead, Madame. | 他死了 皇后 |
[08:17] | King Freyne, your husband, slain. | 你的丈夫佛莱恩国王被杀了 |
[08:25] | In here! | 带进来 |
[08:32] | In here, on the bed. | 带进来 放在床上 |
[08:36] | Einon! | 艾侬 |
[08:38] | Get out! Out! | 出去 出去 |
[08:40] | Out! Brok, out! | 出去 布莱克 出去 |
[08:42] | You stay, Bowen. | 你留下来 柏温 |
[08:50] | Forgive me, Queen Aislinn. | 原谅我 爱丝琳皇后 |
[08:53] | There’s nothing to forgive. | 没什么好原谅的 |
[08:56] | His father’s tyranny brought him to this end. | 他的父亲独裁霸道 死有余辜 |
[09:03] | He’s beyond all help. | 他已经无可救药了 |
[09:15] | Not all. | 不见得 |
[09:21] | A knight is sworn to valor. | 骑士宣誓忠勇 |
[09:23] | Sworn to valor. | 宣誓忠勇 |
[09:25] | -His heart knows only virtue. -Virtue. | -一心追求美德 -美德 |
[09:28] | His blade defends the helpless. | 他以刀刃保护无助者 |
[09:32] | His might upholds the weak. | 他以力量支持弱者 |
[09:36] | You must stay awake, my son. | 你一定要醒醒 儿子 |
[09:38] | You must stay awake. Repeat the Code. | 一定要醒醒 跟着我念法则 |
[09:40] | -The Code. -His might upholds the weak. | -法则 -他以力量支持弱者 |
[09:43] | His word speaks only truth. | 他的言语必定诚信 |
[09:47] | His wrath… | 他的愤怒 |
[09:48] | Undoes the wicked. | 使恶人丧胆 |
[10:02] | Brok, stay there. | 布莱克 留在那里 |
[10:13] | Lord! | 主 |
[10:15] | Great one! | 伟者 |
[10:20] | Your song is sad! | 你的歌声很悲哀 |
[10:23] | Are the stars shining tonight? | 今晚星光闪耀吗 |
[10:26] | No. No bright souls glitter in this darkness. | 不 在这黑暗中没有闪耀的灵魂 |
[10:37] | Leave us. Go. | 下去 走 |
[10:41] | Aislinn, daughter of the Celts. | 爱丝琳 居尔特人之女 |
[10:44] | Whose people loved your kind and called you friend. | 我们喜欢你们 与你们为友 |
[10:48] | Yeah, the king’s son, cruel and full of trickery. | 对 国王的儿子 残酷又狡猾 |
[10:53] | Is this why you’ve come, dragonslayer’s wife? | 这是妳来此的目的吗 屠龙者之妻 |
[10:55] | Dragonslayer’s widow! | 屠龙者之寡妇 |
[10:58] | This boy is not his father. | 这个孩子不是他的父亲 |
[11:01] | This knight here is his mentor. He has taught him the Old Code. | 这位骑士是他的导师 他教导他远古法则 |
[11:08] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[11:22] | The wound is deep. | 伤口很深 |
[11:24] | You know what you ask. | 妳知道妳在要求什么 |
[11:27] | I will teach him your ways. | 我会以你的方式教导他 |
[11:29] | He will grow in your grace. | 你将庇荫他成长 |
[11:31] | He will grow just and good. I swear. | 他会正直善良地长大 我发誓 |
[11:34] | No! The boy must swear. | 不 那孩子必须发誓 |
[11:37] | Give me your sword, Knight. | 把你的剑给我 骑士 |
[11:39] | Your sword! | 你的剑 |
[11:48] | Do not be afraid. | 别怕 |
[11:50] | He can save you. | 他会救你的 |
[11:52] | Now listen to me, boy. | 听好 孩子 |
[11:54] | Swear that your father’s blood lust and tyranny died with him. | 发誓你不会像你父亲一样 血腥独裁 |
[11:57] | Swear that you will live and rule with mercy. | 发誓你将以慈度日 以慈统治 |
[12:01] | Come to me and learn the Once-ways. | 跟我来 学习正道 |
[12:03] | Now swear! | 马上发誓 |
[12:05] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[12:14] | Einon! | 艾侬 |
[12:17] | Einon! | 艾侬 |
[12:20] | He’s dead! | 他死了 |
[12:23] | Peace, Knight of the Old Code. | 冷静点 远古法则的骑士 |
[12:26] | Witness the wonders of an ancient glory. | 仔细看看这古老荣耀之神奇 |
[13:21] | Half my heart to make you whole. | 我以半颗心让你复活 |
[13:24] | Its strength to purify your weakness. | 它的力量可净化你虚弱的身体 |
[13:27] | Live, and remember your oath. | 活下去 记住你的誓言 |
[14:06] | I served the father only for the sake of the son. | 我侍奉父亲 只是为了他的儿子 |
[14:10] | All my hopes rest on him. | 我把一切希望寄托在他身上 |
[14:13] | Forgive a doubting fool. | 我心存怀疑 愚蠢不智 请原谅 |
[14:16] | Call when you need of me. | 如果有需要 就呼唤我 |
[14:18] | Ask what you will of me. | 想要什么就问我 |
[14:20] | My sword, my service are yours. | 我将随时以剑侍奉你 |
[14:25] | Only remind him always of his vow, | 只要随时提醒他的誓言就好 |
[14:28] | Knight of the Old Code. | 远古法则的骑士 |
[14:44] | Brok. | 布莱克 |
[14:46] | Your Majesty? | 陛下 |
[14:49] | The Romans built this great fortress. | 罗马人建了坚固的城堡 |
[14:52] | I will rebuild it, and mine will be greater. | 我要重建它 还要建得更坚固 |
[14:57] | It will take many men, my Lord, to rebuild this ruin. | 陛下 重建废墟会需要许多人力 |
[15:01] | Yes. | 对 |
[15:03] | Yes, it will. | 对的 |
[15:37] | Not so rebellious now. | 现在可不叛逆了 |
[15:39] | You should thank me, boy. | 你应该谢我 孩子 |
[15:41] | It was my stroke made you king. | 如果不是我下手 你当不成国王 |
[15:45] | No, Brok, I want no martyrs. | 不 布莱克 我不要让他成为烈士 |
[15:49] | Death should be a release, not a punishment. | 死亡应该是种解脱 而不是惩罚 |
[15:55] | Look good, dog. | 好个禽兽 |
[15:56] | I’m the last thing you’ll ever see. | 我要让你从今以后看不到东西 |
[16:00] | Burn the insolence out of his eyes. | 把他的眼睛烧掉 |
[16:03] | No! No! | 不要 不要 |
[16:05] | Not my eyes! No! | 不要烧我眼睛 不要 |
[16:07] | Father! | 父亲 |
[16:11] | Run! | 滚 |
[16:19] | How dare you defy me! | 你竟敢违抗我 |
[16:21] | Einon, you’re unwell. | 艾侬 你的身体不适 |
[16:24] | You’ve been bewitched. | 你被下了咒 |
[16:25] | Look at this! | 你看 |
[16:26] | Its madness! | 这真是疯狂 |
[16:29] | Remember the Code! | 记住法则 |
[16:30] | The king is above the Code! | 国王不必遵守法则 |
[16:35] | Have you forgotten everything I taught you? | 你忘了我所教你的一切吗 |
[16:37] | No one is above the Code. | 没有人能违反法则 |
[16:41] | Especially the king. | 尤其是国王 |
[17:04] | Dragon, I loved that boy and you changed him! | 巨龙 我喜欢那孩子 但你却改变了他 |
[17:08] | You tricked me, Dragon! | 你骗了我 巨龙 |
[17:10] | No matter where you fly, | 无论你飞到哪里 |
[17:13] | no matter where you go, I will find you! | 无论你到天涯海角 我都会找到你 |
[17:18] | Today I make a new vow! | 今天我重新立誓 |
[17:21] | I will spend the rest of my life hunting you down! | 我将穷此一生 找到你的下落 |
[17:30] | Avalon, oh, Avalon. | 仙境啊 仙境 |
[17:33] | For you I quest each day, | 我每天不停地寻觅 |
[17:36] | the resting place of Arthur | 亚瑟 |
[17:38] | and the Old Code of his way | 以及他远古法则的安息之地 |
[17:41] | and when I find those holy stones, | 我一旦找到那神圣之石 |
[17:44] | I’ll pray, I’ll pray, I’ll pray. | 我会祈祷 我会祈祷 我会祈祷 |
[17:48] | Oh, Avalon, bright Avalon, | 哦 仙境啊 光明的仙境 |
[17:51] | think me not a fool. | 别笑我傻 |
[17:54] | My quest is not for vanity, my quest is spiritual. | 我并非为了虚荣而求 我是为了精神而求 |
[18:00] | Spiritual! | 精神 |
[18:01] | Merlin, spiritual! | 莫林 精神 |
[18:04] | Whoa! | 喔哦 |
[18:06] | Merlin! | 莫林 |
[18:07] | Merlin! | 莫林 |
[18:14] | Everyone’s a critic! | 每个人都有意见 |
[18:38] | -Dragon, dragon. -Yes, I know. Where? | -巨龙 巨龙 -我知道 在哪里 |
[18:40] | There, there. | 那里 那里 |
[19:17] | Get back here, horse. | 马儿 回来 |
[19:19] | You coward. | 胆小鬼 |
[19:24] | Marvelous! | 太神奇了 |
[19:26] | Heroics befitting the days of Arthur and the Round Table! | 你的英勇不逊于亚瑟与圆桌骑士 |
[19:29] | Never have I seen such skill! | 我从未见过如此神技 |
[19:31] | Then you must have lived the sheltered life of a monk. | 那你一定过着像神父一样闭锁的生活 |
[19:36] | Why, yes. A scribe, scholar, historian and poet. | 没错 我是誊写员 兼学者 兼历史学家 兼诗人 |
[19:40] | Your servant, sir, Brother Gilbert of Glockenspur. | 在下是戈柏兄弟 来自葛拉肯斯柏尔 |
[19:43] | My humble life is in debt to your exalted prowess, | 您的神勇之力 无惧之勇 和超快的剑法 |
[19:47] | your dauntless courage, and your superb, swift sword. | 救了我一条小命 |
[19:51] | You have the poets gift of exaggeration. | 你的言词华丽浮夸 像诗人一样 |
[19:53] | Sir, you should read my histories. | 我写的历史更浮夸 |
[19:55] | But you belittle your talent. Modesty as well as valor. | 但是你别小看自己 你如此英勇 却也如此谦虚 |
[19:59] | The Code of ancient Camelot still lives. | 你就像遵从古代的凯莫拉法则一样 |
[20:02] | Hardly worthy of Camelot. | 我不敢与凯莫拉法则相提并论 |
[20:04] | Still, it’s one less dragon. | 至少你杀了一只龙 |
[20:09] | Well done, Knight! Congratulations. | 杀得好 骑士 恭喜 |
[20:12] | Our gratitude, mine and King Einon’s. | 我们和艾侬国王向你致谢 |
[20:15] | You can keep your gratitude. I’ll take the gold. | 致谢就免了 黄金拿来吧 |
[20:17] | -Yours or the king’s. -Gold, Knight? | -你的或是国王的都行 -什么黄金 骑士 |
[20:20] | We made a bargain, remember? One dragon put down, one bag of gold. | 我们说好的 记得吧 杀一只龙 一袋黄金 |
[20:24] | Your honor has a price, Sir Knight? | 你的荣耀原来是有价的 骑士大人 |
[20:28] | It has expenses. | 这是要付出代价的 |
[20:30] | Honor won’t feed my belly nor shoe my horse. | 荣耀不能当饭吃 也不能打造马蹄 |
[20:32] | The priest is right. | 牧师说得对 |
[20:34] | It is your duty to protect King Einon’s vassals | 你的职责是保护艾侬国王的家臣 |
[20:36] | as a knight of the realm. | 身为本国骑士 |
[20:37] | Not of this realm. | 不是这一国 |
[20:39] | I bend no knee to Einon. | 我不向艾侬屈膝 |
[20:42] | I should have known. | 我早该知道 |
[20:43] | Foreign riffraff! | 外国痞子 |
[20:45] | Well, be gone, vagabond, before I arrest you! | 走吧 流浪汉 不然我就逮捕你 |
[20:49] | Back to work, you scum! | 回去工作吧 你这废物 |
[20:51] | If King Einon’s wheat isn’t cut before the rain, | 如果下雨前不把艾侬国王的麦子割完 |
[20:54] | I’ll do a little cutting of my own! | 那我就亲自来割 |
[20:58] | Sir Knight! Sir Knight, wait! | 骑士大人 骑士大人 等等 |
[21:03] | Sir Knight! | 骑士大人 |
[21:04] | Hear me out! I’m on a pilgrimage. Might we travel together? | 听我说 我要去朝圣 一起走好吗 |
[21:08] | The road’s still free, unless Einon’s taxed it. | 走路又不用钱 除非艾侬要收税 |
[21:21] | A road tax, King Einon, hmm? | 过路税 艾侬国王 如何 |
[21:25] | A road tax. | 过路税 |
[21:28] | They are your roads, after all. | 毕竟那是您的路 |
[21:30] | People really ought to pay for the privilege of using them | 人们付钱使用道路 是理所当然的 |
[21:33] | and those that can’t pay will have to work it off. | 如果付不起 就要工作偿还 |
[21:35] | Ingenious, Felton. | 厉害 费顿 |
[21:36] | Only you could keep such a good brain under such a bad hat. | 只有你才能 戴着这么丑的帽子还想得出好点子 |
[21:40] | That’s very good, “bad hat”. | 说得好”丑帽子” |
[21:43] | Out of my way, peacock. | 滚开 孔雀 |
[21:44] | Brok, some are good at hunting men, some are good at hunting money. | 布莱克 有人擅长抓人 有人擅长拗钱 |
[21:48] | Both have value for me. | 两种人都很有价值 |
[22:54] | Kara? | 卡拉 |
[22:58] | Kara, I told you… | 卡拉 我告诉过妳 |
[23:01] | -I told you not to come here anymore. -I’m a disobedient child. | -我说过不要再来了 -我这个孩子就是不听话 |
[23:06] | Go on, take a drink. Go on. | 快 喝一口吧 快 |
[23:10] | Magnificent shot, Your Highness! | 射得好 陛下 |
[23:12] | -Care to double the wager? -Yes, happily. | -要把赌金加倍吗 -没问题 |
[23:16] | Shall we say the water bucket? | 射水桶好吗 |
[23:18] | Stand still. Stand still. | 站好 站好 |
[23:24] | Superb! | 太准了 |
[23:25] | Double again? | 再加倍 |
[23:27] | Double again. Why not? | 再加倍 有何不可 |
[23:32] | I say. | 哦 |
[23:34] | A moving target. | 移动的目标 |
[23:37] | Peasant scum. | 死农民 |
[23:45] | You’ve got a nerve, interfering with the king’s sport! | 妳胆子真大 阻碍国王游猎 |
[23:48] | There’s no sport in tormenting a sick, old man. | 折磨一个生病的老人 哪里叫游猎 |
[23:53] | I beg Your Majesty, let him go. | 拜托陛下 让他走吧 |
[23:56] | Its been 12 years. | 已经12年了 |
[23:58] | Your castle is built. | 你的城堡已经盖好 |
[24:02] | He can do you no more harm. | 他对你不会构成伤害了 |
[24:06] | For God’s sake, release him. | 看在上帝份上 释放他吧 |
[24:13] | Father! | 父亲 |
[24:16] | I’ve always said death is a release, not a punishment. | 我总是说 死亡是解脱 不是惩罚 |
[24:19] | Go. | 去 |
[24:26] | Kara. | 卡拉 |
[25:16] | I’ve decided to compose The Ballad of Bowen. | 我决定要写”柏温之歌” |
[25:20] | How do you prefer I should write this? | 我希望我怎样写 |
[25:23] | Far away! | 离我远点 |
[25:24] | Oh, don’t concern yourself with my safety! | 别担心我的安危 |
[25:27] | I mean verse, meter. | 我指的是字句 押韵 |
[25:32] | Shall I spice it up with a poetical flourish? | 我该用如诗的词藻来修饰吗 |
[25:35] | Or just the cold, hard facts? | 还是直言冷酷的事实 |
[25:38] | If you do not be quiet, | 如果你不安静下来 |
[25:40] | you and I shall be the only things that are cold and hard around here. | 你跟我就会是这里唯一冷酷的东西了 |
[25:43] | I mean, it’s all very well to go hacking and whacking at dragons. | 我是说 冒险屠龙当然很英勇 |
[25:47] | But if a dragon falls in the forest | 但如果龙掉在树林里 |
[25:49] | and nobody gets to hear about it, does it make a thud? | 没有人听到 那么屠不屠龙有什么差别 |
[25:52] | Brother Gilbert. | 戈柏弟兄 |
[25:53] | What? | 什么 |
[26:04] | The quill is mightier than the… | 笔的力量比 |
[26:09] | The quill is mightier than the… | 笔的力量比 |
[26:22] | That’s all that’s left of the last dragonslayer who tangled with me! | 上一个屠龙者想要跟我对抗 这就是他仅存的尸骨 |
[26:27] | If I were you, I’d quit while I was ahead. | 如果我是你 我就趁早开溜了 |
[26:38] | Is that the best you can do? | 你只会这一招吗 |
[26:45] | Catch! | 抓住 |
[26:48] | You know, I’ve got quite a collection of victims in here. | 你知道 我这里的手下败将很多 |
[26:51] | I won’t be added to it! | 我不会是其中之一 |
[26:56] | I’ve given you my final warning. | 最后再警告你一次 |
[27:00] | Into the mouth of death he strode. | 他迈入死亡之口 |
[27:03] | Into the gringy gloom. | 进入深不可测的黑暗 |
[27:06] | Into the pit of fear unknown, | 进入未知的恐惧之窟 |
[27:08] | perhaps to court his doom. | 也许他将要一命呜呼 |
[27:11] | That was good. | 我真厉害 |
[27:13] | What did I say? | 我刚刚说什么 |
[27:24] | A little damp for fire, isn’t it? | 太湿了 无法喷火了吧 |
[27:27] | Why must you knight-errants out to make a name for yourselves | 你们这些骑士想要出名 |
[27:30] | always pick on us dragons? | 为什么总爱找我们龙的麻烦 |
[27:32] | I don’t need a name and I have a collection of my own! | 我不需要出名 我的名气已经够大了 |
[27:37] | Yeah? You’re one who kills dragons for money. | 是吗 你就是屠龙赚钱的那个人 |
[27:40] | It’s honest enough work. | 我是诚实赚钱 |
[27:43] | One must earn a living. | 讨生活罢了 |
[27:45] | Oh, yes, one must live. | 是喔 人总要讨生活 |
[27:49] | Well, since you seek a profit, we might as well begin. | 既然你要赚钱 我们就开始吧 |
[27:53] | Oh, don’t flatter yourself. | 你可别搞错 |
[27:55] | Its not the profit. | 我不是为了钱 |
[27:58] | Its the pleasure. | 我是为了爽 |
[28:00] | Perhaps less pleasurable and more costly than you think! | 也许不如你想像的爽 而且要付出更多代价 |
[28:10] | Bowen! Bowen, take care! | 柏温 柏温 小心 |
[28:12] | He went that way! | 它往那里去了 |
[28:14] | Take care, Bowen! | 小心 柏温 |
[29:07] | You can’t fly forever! | 你不能永远地飞 |
[29:09] | Neither can you! | 你也不能 |
[29:11] | Slow down! | 慢下来 |
[29:14] | Come, visit the woods! | 来 到树林玩玩吧 |
[29:28] | Look out! | 小心 |
[29:30] | Well done! | 不错嘛 |
[29:33] | -Pity. That must have hurt. -Yeah! | -可惜 那一定很痛 -对 |
[29:36] | Again? And again? | 再来 再来 |
[29:39] | How do you like the ride so far? | 目前为止还好玩吗 |
[29:43] | Were earning our money now, aren’t we? | 这钱可不好赚吧 |
[29:48] | Now, is there somewhere you would like me to drop you off? | 我在哪里放你下来 |
[30:07] | The sword against the fang and claw. The flame against the shield. | 剑与牙爪对抗 火与盾牌对抗 |
[30:11] | Blah, blah, blah, which one would win? Blah, blah, field, shield, wield. | 嗯 嗯 谁会赢呢 嗯 嗯 挡 盾 抗 |
[30:17] | Whose flesh from bones be peeled. Oh, no. | 谁的皮肉将会被剥离 不对 |
[30:20] | Whose fate would soon be sealed. | 谁的命运将会注定 |
[30:24] | Whose fate would soon be sealed? | 谁的命运将会注定 |
[30:26] | Whose fate would soon be sealed! | 谁的命运将会注定 |
[30:30] | Oh, you’re good. | 噢 你真厉害 |
[30:33] | Haven’t had this sort of challenge in some time. | 很久没有面对这样的挑战了 |
[30:35] | Nor likely to again! | 以后恐怕也难了 |
[31:05] | Drat! | 该死 |
[31:11] | A little overconfident, aren’t we? | 你有点太自信了吧 |
[31:14] | Hardly. But if you win, you’ll be out of work. | 不见得 不过你要是赢 也就失业了 |
[31:18] | I will not stop until I’ve rid the world of every last one of you. | 我不会停止 直到把世界上最后一只龙杀掉为止 |
[31:21] | I am the last one! | 我就是最后一只 |
[31:46] | You’re just trying to save your scaly hide with tricks. | 你只是想要骗我饶你一命 |
[31:53] | Haven’t you noticed the pickings are rather slim these days? | 你没有发现最近猎物变得很少吗 |
[31:56] | I got me one just the other day. | 我前天才杀掉一只 |
[31:59] | So it was you who killed the Scarred One. She and I were the last. | 原来刀疤是你杀的 她跟我是最后两只了 |
[32:04] | Mustve been a proud kill, warrior. | 你杀了她一定很骄傲 战士 |
[32:07] | How much gold did her tattered carcass put in your purse? | 杀了她 你赚了多少钱进荷包 |
[32:10] | That’s none of your business. | 这干你屁事 |
[32:12] | Couldn’t have been very much. | 一定不多 |
[32:14] | And you’ll kill me for sport? | 你要杀我只是为了好玩 |
[32:16] | And when there are no more dragons to slay, | 等到没有龙可杀 |
[32:19] | how will you make a living, Knight? | 你要怎么讨生活 骑士 |
[32:21] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[32:43] | If your teeth come down, my sword goes up, right into your brain! | 如果你的牙齿咬下来 我的剑就上去 刺穿你的脑子 |
[32:53] | If your sword goes up, my teeth come down! | 如果你的剑向上刺 我的牙齿就咬下来 |
[32:57] | Into the moonlit night the titans dueled, | 两人对峙 直到天黑月明 |
[33:00] | in mortal combat bound. | 展开殊死决战 |
[33:04] | Oh, who’d the fatal false step make? | 噢 谁会犯下致命错误 |
[33:08] | Whose blood would stain the ground? | 谁会血溅五步 |
[33:31] | Oh, good Lord. | 天哪 |
[33:33] | Sir Eglamore. | 爱格莫大人 |
[33:35] | Oh, thank you very much. | 非常谢谢 |
[33:38] | Its been stuck down there for months. | 卡在这里好几个月了 |
[33:40] | Can you get your buttocks off my tongue? | 你的屁股别碰我舌头好吗 |
[33:42] | Why should you be comfortable? | 我哪能让你那么舒服 |
[33:44] | My armor is rusting in your drool, and your breath is absolutely foul. | 我的甲胄被你的口水弄锈了 你的口气臭到不行 |
[33:49] | Well, what do you expect, with old knights rotting between my molars? | 老骑士的身体烂在我的臼齿之间 怎么可能不臭 |
[33:54] | Oh, God, my mouth is so dry. | 天哪 我的嘴巴好干 |
[33:59] | No, no, no, stop! | 不 不 不要 |
[34:02] | No, stop! | 不 不要 |
[34:08] | Sorry about that. | 抱歉 |
[34:10] | It seems were in a bit of a stalemate, wouldn’t you say? | 我们似乎陷入僵局了 对吧 |
[34:15] | But I can go three days without sleep. | 可是我可以三天不睡 |
[34:17] | I can go three weeks. | 我可以三星期不睡 |
[34:20] | I’ll stab you before I nod off. | 我在打瞌睡前先刺你一刀 |
[34:22] | And I’ll chomp you. Marvelous, we’ll kill each other. | 那我就咬你 太好了 我们两败俱伤 |
[34:27] | What do you suggest? | 你有什么建议 |
[34:28] | A truce. Get out of my mouth and let’s talk face-to-face. | 停战 从我嘴巴出来 我们面对面谈 |
[34:34] | How do I know I can trust you? | 我怎么能信任你 |
[34:36] | I give you my word. | 我保证 |
[34:38] | The word of a dragon. Its worthless. | 龙的保证有屁用 |
[34:44] | Stubborn lout! | 你这老顽固 |
[34:48] | I should have known! | 我就知道 |
[34:52] | Go on, kill me! | 来啊 杀了我吧 |
[34:59] | I don’t want to kill you! I never did! | 我不想杀你 我本来就不想 |
[35:02] | And I don’t want you to kill me! | 我也不要你杀我 |
[35:04] | How do we gain? | 要如何才能双赢 |
[35:07] | If you win, you lose a trade. | 如果你赢了 你就失业 |
[35:09] | If I win, I wait around for the next sword slinger | 如果我赢了 我就要坐在这里等下个人 |
[35:12] | thirsting to carve a reputation out of my hide. | 准备拿我的皮来图功名 |
[35:16] | And I’m tired of lurking in holes and skulking in darkness. | 我不想继续躲在洞里 在黑暗中摸索 |
[35:21] | I’m gonna let you up now | 我要让你起来了 |
[35:24] | and if you insist, we can pursue this fracas to its final stupidity. | 如果你想要继续打 我们可以打到天昏地暗 |
[35:30] | Or you can listen to my alternative. | 不然 你可以听听我的 另一个解决办法 |
[35:45] | What’s the alternative? | 另一个解决办法是什么 |
[35:54] | Father, Father, look! | 爸 爸 你看 |
[35:58] | Dragon! | 龙 |
[36:05] | Out of the way! Out of the way! Out of the way! | 走开 走开 走开 |
[36:37] | Pesky critters, dragons. | 讨厌的动物 龙 |
[36:40] | You! | 你 |
[36:42] | Like big rats. You never seem to get rid of them. | 就像大老鼠 赶也赶不走 |
[36:46] | Unless you pay me two bags of gold in advance. | 除非你事先付我两袋黄金 |
[36:58] | Come on, Dragon. | 来 巨龙 |
[37:02] | Come on, Dragon. | 来 巨龙 |
[37:07] | Yes! | 好 |
[38:04] | Hello. | 哈啰 |
[38:07] | Twenty-eight, twenty-nine… | 二十八 二十九 |
[38:11] | Most profitable, dragon. I should have met you a long time ago. | 真好赚 龙啊 早遇见你就好了 |
[38:15] | There is much gold in the world. | 世界上黄金真多 |
[38:17] | Perhaps when you’ve had your fill of it, you’ll no longer need me. | 也许你拿够了黄金 就不需要我了 |
[38:21] | I am a Knight of the Old Code. My word is my bond. | 我是信奉远古法则的骑士 我的话说了就算 |
[38:25] | -No compunctions then? -About what? | -你也不内疚 -有什么好内疚 |
[38:28] | Well, such deception hardly befits a Knight of the Old Code. | 信奉远古法则的骑士 应该不会这样骗人 |
[38:33] | Fleecing Einon’s lackeys. That’s a service to mankind. | 向艾侬的手下揩油 等于是帮助他人 |
[38:37] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[38:38] | When you squeeze the nobility, it’s the peasants who feel the pinch. | 你向贵族揩油 倒霉的可是农民 |
[38:42] | That’s not my concern. | 我才不管 |
[38:44] | Why should I stick my neck out for people afraid to risk their own? | 农民自己也怕死 我又何苦为他们卖命 |
[38:47] | Don’t clutter up a clever scheme with morality. | 这个计划很好 别拿道德的眼光去毁了它 |
[38:51] | So be it, Knight of the Old Code. | 随便你吧 远古法则的骑士 |
[38:57] | If I wanted my conscience pricked, I would have stayed with the priest! | 如果我要对得起良心 我就跟牧师走了 |
[39:01] | And what does a dragon know of the Old Code, anyway? | 反正你一只龙懂什么远古法则 |
[39:04] | His blade defends the helpless. | 他以刀刃保护无助者 |
[39:06] | His might upholds the weak. His word speaks only truth. | 他以力量支持弱者 他的言语必定诚信 |
[39:10] | Shut up! I remember. | 闭嘴 我记得啦 |
[39:13] | That’s all it is, a memory. | 这一切只是回忆 |
[39:15] | Nothing can bring it back. | 再也回不来了 |
[39:17] | You sound like one who tried. | 听起来你好像尝试过 |
[39:19] | And failed. | 但失败了 |
[39:21] | So mo longer try to change the world, Dragon, I just try to get by in it. | 所以我不想再试图改变世界 巨龙 我只想生存下去 |
[39:25] | Yes, it’s better than death, I suppose. | 对 好死不如赖活 |
[39:28] | Oh, is it? I should think you’d welcome death. | 是吗 我以为你会选择死 |
[39:31] | You know, the last of your kind, all your friends dead, | 你已经要绝种 你的朋友都死了 |
[39:34] | hunted wherever you go. | 走到哪里都有人想猎杀你 |
[39:38] | Do you delight in reminding me? | 这样提醒我你也爽吗 |
[39:40] | Yes, Knight, I do long for death. | 是的 骑士 我是想死 |
[39:45] | But fear it. | 但也怕死 |
[39:52] | Why? | 为什么 |
[39:54] | Aside from your misery, what’s to lose? | 死了就一了百了 你还怕失去什么 |
[39:57] | My soul. | 我的灵魂 |
[40:31] | Finish him, Brok! | 打败他 布莱克 |
[40:35] | Well, are you a man? | 你还算个男人吗 |
[40:49] | Should he continue, Mother? | 他应该继续吗 母亲 |
[40:51] | Oh, the field belongs to the apparently inexhaustible Sir Brok, my son. | 噢 我儿 显然精力无穷的布莱克大人获胜了 |
[41:23] | The quarry! | 矿场的 |
[41:26] | First you beg mercy for your father’s fate, then you try to avenge it. | 首先妳要我饶妳父亲一命 然后妳又要报复 |
[41:32] | Now, you’ll share it. | 现在轮到妳了 |
[41:35] | In your kingdom, Einon, there are worse fates than death. | 艾侬 在你的王国里 死并不是最惨的一件事 |
[41:41] | I’ll think one up for you. | 那让我帮妳想一件吧 |
[41:44] | Take her away. | 把她带下去 |
[41:46] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[41:49] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[41:52] | He killed my father! | 他杀了我父亲 |
[41:54] | He killed my father! | 他杀了我父亲 |
[41:57] | No! | 不 |
[41:58] | He killed my father! | 他杀了我父亲 |
[42:59] | I remember you now. | 现在我记得了 |
[43:04] | I remember you. | 我记得妳 |
[43:08] | Your hair, like fire. | 妳的头发 像火一样 |
[43:17] | You gave me this scar. | 妳给了我这道疤 |
[43:22] | Didn’t you? | 对吧 |
[43:31] | I owe you. | 我欠妳 |
[43:50] | I can… | 我可以 |
[43:52] | I really can. | 我真的可以 |
[44:02] | Sorry, Bowen. I hope you like it well-done. | 抱歉 柏温 我希望你爱吃全熟的 |
[44:13] | You must have hated us very much. | 你一定很恨我们 |
[44:15] | I hated one of you. | 我恨你们其中一只 |
[44:17] | These I killed because I wanted to kill him. But I never found him. | 我杀掉那些龙 因为我想杀它 但我总找不到它 |
[44:22] | I never will. If you’re the last, he must be dead. | 我找不到了 如果你是最后一只 那它一定死了 |
[44:25] | Oh, yes. | 对 |
[44:27] | Tell me, what was he like, this dragon that you hated? | 告诉我 你痛恨的这只龙长什么样 |
[44:34] | He only had half a heart. | 他只有半颗心 |
[44:37] | But even that was enough to pollute an innocent boy. | 但即使半颗心 也污染了一个纯洁的孩子 |
[44:40] | Einon was no innocent! He polluted the heart! | 艾侬才不纯洁 他污染了那颗心 |
[44:44] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[44:46] | How do you know that, Dragon? | 你怎么知道 巨龙 |
[44:50] | All dragons know that story. | 所有的龙都知道那个故事 |
[44:53] | What was to be their hope became their doom. | 那本来应该为它们带来希望 结果却带来祸害 |
[44:55] | A spoiled, ungrateful child was given a great gift, and destroyed it! | 一个骄纵 不识相的孩子 获得了一份赠礼 却毁了它 |
[45:00] | No! I knew Einon. | 不 我了解艾侬 |
[45:03] | I was his teacher. | 我曾是他的老师 |
[45:05] | I taught him the ways of honor, of right. | 我教导了他荣誉 权利 |
[45:11] | Then he betrayed you just as he betrayed the dragon whose heart he broke. | 然后他背叛了你 就像他背叛了令他心碎的那只龙 |
[45:17] | -That’s a lie, Dragon! -Stop calling me “Dragon” ! I have a name. | -你骗人 巨龙 -别叫我”巨龙”我也有名字 |
[45:24] | Well, what is it? | 那你叫什么 |
[45:27] | You couldn’t possibly pronounce it in your tongue. | 你的舌头是发不出这个音的 |
[45:30] | Try me. | 试试看 |
[45:32] | It’s… | 是 |
[45:50] | Next time stab more flesh, less cloth. | 下次要刺到肉里 别刺衣服 |
[45:55] | I’ll pierce your heart! | 我要刺穿你的心 |
[46:04] | You already did. | 妳已经刺了 |
[46:11] | A very special heart, like no other. | 这颗心很特别 与众不同 |
[46:16] | A black, withered thing without pity. | 黑色 枯萎 没有怜悯的心 |
[46:24] | Then teach me. | 那妳教我 |
[46:27] | Pity me. | 怜悯我 |
[46:31] | I’ll give you everything. | 我会给妳一切 |
[46:34] | Even power. | 甚至权力 |
[46:37] | You’re so beautiful. | 妳好美 |
[46:48] | Even power. | 甚至权力 |
[46:51] | Even a throne. | 甚至王座 |
[47:15] | Oh, dear. | 天哪 |
[47:17] | Thank you. Its passed now. | 谢谢 现在没事了 |
[47:20] | What was it? | 怎么回事 |
[47:22] | An old complaint that acts up now and again. | 老毛病 偶尔会发作 |
[47:28] | Forgive me if anything I said, if I upset you. | 如果我说了什么话让你生气 请原谅 |
[47:32] | It wasn’t you, not you. | 不是你 |
[48:11] | Don’t be afraid. | 别怕 |
[48:12] | I won’t let you suffer the same fate as me. | 我不会让妳像我一样受苦 |
[48:16] | I’ve come to help you. | 我是来帮妳的 |
[48:24] | This will bring you out well below the castle walls. | 这可以让妳走到城墙底下深处 |
[48:44] | Thank… | 谢谢 |
[48:49] | You. | 妳 |
[48:59] | Have you been watching over me all night? | 你一整晚都在看护着我吗 |
[49:02] | I’ve been thinking. | 我在想 |
[49:05] | Yes? About what? | 哦 想什么 |
[49:08] | Many things. Mostly about what to call you. | 许多事 主要是想如何称呼你 |
[49:12] | I think I’ve found you a name. | 我想我为你找到了一个名字 |
[49:14] | You say that as though you reached up and plucked it from the sky. | 你说得好像 从天上摘一个名字下来那么容易 |
[49:19] | I did. Up there. | 的确 就在天上 |
[49:24] | Do you see that group of stars? | 你看到那群星星吗 |
[49:26] | I know those stars very well. | 我非常熟 |
[49:30] | -Do you see the shape that they make? -Mm-hmm, a dragon. | -你看到它们排列成什么图案吗 -嗯 一只龙 |
[49:34] | Yes. | 对 |
[49:36] | They call it “Draco”. | 他们把它叫做”杰可” |
[49:37] | It means “dragon” in the scholars’ speech. | 意思就是学者口中的”龙” |
[49:41] | So instead of calling me “Dragon” in your tongue, | 所以你不用你的语言叫我”龙” |
[49:44] | you’ll call me “Dragon” in some other tongue. | 而用另外的语言叫我”龙” |
[49:46] | You’re right. It’s silly. | 没错 很笨 |
[49:49] | No. No, I would be honored to be named after those stars. | 不会 我很荣幸以这些星星被命名 |
[49:55] | I truly would. | 真的 |
[49:58] | Thank you, Bowen. | 谢谢你 柏温 |
[50:01] | Draco. | 杰可 |
[50:05] | Draco. | 杰可 |
[50:10] | Throw off the yoke of Einon’s oppression! | 反抗艾侬的压迫 |
[50:14] | We must start to fight back! | 我们必须开始反抗 |
[50:16] | Your father sang that sour tune once, and we did fight back. | 妳爸爸曾经鼓吹过这滥调 我们也的确反抗了 |
[50:19] | And once was enough! We’ll not dance to it again! | 一次就够了 我们不会再听妳的了 |
[50:22] | No, Hewe, just cringe like a dog under Einon’s boot. | 不 修伊 你干脆像狗一样 躲在艾侬的靴子下 |
[50:24] | At least a cringing dogs a live one! | 至少躲起来的狗还能活命 |
[50:27] | Hey! Why waste good food on bad rhetoric? | 嘿 吵架就吵架 干嘛浪费食物 |
[50:31] | I speak the truth. | 我说的是真的 |
[50:33] | Truth? Its rarely inspiring, lass. | 真的 妳还真发人深省 小姐 |
[50:37] | And it never wins rebellions, but it will stretch necks, | 这样无法让妳在造反中胜利 反而会让妳脖子不保 |
[50:41] | if there is a neck underneath that little mud pie. | 如果妳那可爱的小脸之下有脖子的话 |
[50:54] | Ready or not, here I come! | 不论准备好没有 我都要来了 |
[50:58] | Dragon! | 巨龙 |
[51:06] | Its Draco! | 是杰可 |
[51:09] | About time. | 总算来了 |
[51:20] | It seems you people are in need of a dragonslayer. | 你们这些人好像需要一个屠龙骑士 |
[51:25] | Where is the lord responsible for this village? | 这个村庄的长官是谁 |
[51:29] | Brok lives in a big house about six miles away. | 布莱克住在约 9 5公里外的一个大房子里 |
[51:32] | But he’ll only blame any damage on us and pluck our pockets to pay for it. | 但有任何损失他只会怪我们 从我们口袋里拿钱 |
[51:35] | I won’t pluck them as deeply. I’ll make you a fair offer. | 我不会从你们口袋拿太多钱 我要的价钱很公平 |
[51:40] | Take it, or leave him! | 要不要随便他 |
[51:53] | Its enough you people grovel to Einon. | 你们对艾侬卑躬屈膝也就算了 |
[51:55] | Will you be bullied by some broken-down, blackmailing knight as well? | 还要被一个强行勒索的烂骑士欺负 |
[52:00] | That’s right, you don’t need me. | 没错 你们不需要我 |
[52:02] | Settle it yourself. | 自己解决吧 |
[52:04] | Of course, there are other ways. | 当然 还有其他方法 |
[52:07] | Perhaps you’ll part with one of your precious daughters, | 也许你们可以推举一个宝贝女儿出来 |
[52:11] | instead of gold. | 而不需要黄金 |
[52:13] | No! | 不 |
[52:17] | Dragons are partial to maiden sacrifices, I hear. | 我听说巨龙喜欢处女做祭品 |
[52:24] | Don’t do this! Don’t do this to me! | 别这样 别这样对我 |
[52:28] | I was born in this village! You knew my father! You knew my mother! | 我在这个村庄出生的 你们都认识我父母 |
[52:33] | Who’s the girl? | 那女孩是谁 |
[52:34] | -A nuisance. Get rid of her. -Why? | -她很烦 把她除掉 -为什么 |
[52:36] | They’re trying to placate you with a sacrifice. | 他们想拿祭品来讨好你 |
[52:38] | Now, whoever gave them that bright idea? | 谁想出的馊主意 |
[52:41] | -Never mind. Just get rid of her! -How? | -算了 除掉她就是了 -怎么做 |
[52:44] | -Eat her! -Oh, please. | -吃掉她 -拜托 |
[52:46] | -Aren’t we squeamish? -You ate Sir Eglamore, hypocrite. | 吃不下去 你不是 把爱格莫大人给吃了 真假仙 |
[52:48] | I merely chewed in self-defense, but I never swallowed. | 我只是为了自卫把他咬下去 根本没有吞下去 |
[52:52] | Improvise. | 自己看着办 |
[52:54] | All right, all right. | 好 好 |
[52:57] | -He’s coming! -Quick! | -他来了 -快 |
[53:29] | You have a beautiful voice. | 你的声音真美 |
[53:31] | Oh, thank you. We dragons love to sing when were happy. | 谢谢 我们龙高兴起来就爱唱歌 |
[53:35] | Well, you’re not like a dragon at all. | 你一点也不像龙 |
[53:38] | Well, how many dragons do you know? | 妳又看过几只龙 |
[53:43] | Well, you’re the first. | 你是第一只 |
[53:44] | You should never listen to minstrels’ fancies. | 妳不应该听那些吟游诗人说的故事 |
[53:47] | A dragon would never hurt a soul, unless they tried to hurt him first. | 龙绝不会伤人 除非有人先想伤害它 |
[53:51] | Really? Then why were you in my village? | 真的 那你到我们村庄里来干嘛 |
[53:54] | Oh! The village! | 噢 村庄 |
[53:56] | Yes, the village! You remember the village? | 对啊 村庄 你记得村庄吗 |
[54:00] | Leave him alone, you bully! | 别理他 你这无赖 |
[54:01] | Run, Draco, fly! I’ll hold him! | 快跑 杰可 飞啊 我来牵制他 |
[54:03] | -Pick on someone your own size. -Where have you been? | -去找个跟你一样大小的来欺负吧 -你到哪去了 |
[54:06] | I’m truly sorry, Bowen. | 我真抱歉 柏温 |
[54:10] | I’ve been distracted. | 我分心了 |
[54:13] | Bowen, meet Kara. | 柏温 这是卡拉 |
[54:18] | -You should have eaten her. -Oh, don’t get angry, Bowen. | -你该把她吃掉的 -噢 别生气 柏温 |
[54:22] | Why not? You left me high and dry. I was worried to death! | 我怎么不生气 你把我丢在那里 我担心死了 |
[54:27] | Worried? About me? | 担心 担心我 |
[54:29] | Yes, about you! | 对啊 你 |
[54:32] | I had the whacker all set up. Half the village is out there with me. | 我把武器都准备好了 村里一半的人都跟我在一起 |
[54:36] | Were searching the skies for you, I don’t know where you are. | 我们在天上找你 我不知道你在哪里 |
[54:39] | If you’re coming back, when you’re coming back. You just… | 不知道你会不会回来 何时回来 你就这样 |
[54:45] | Disappear. | 不见了 |
[54:47] | Be careful! He’s coming! | 小心 他来了 |
[55:06] | Well, well, well, it can’t be! But it is! | 哇 这不可能 不过是真的 |
[55:10] | My old mentor. Still giving carving lessons? | 我以前的老师 还在教雕刻吗 |
[55:14] | Get off your horse, I’ll give you one. | 你下马来 我来帮你上一课 |
[55:17] | Times not been kind to you, Bowen. | 岁月不饶人 柏温 |
[55:19] | -You should never have broke with me. -It was you who broke with me! | -你不该跟我决裂 -要决裂的是你 |
[55:23] | And yet you return to me with this girl I lost. | 而现在你却带着这个 失踪的女孩回来找我 |
[55:30] | I think she wants to stay lost. | 我看是她自己要失踪的 |
[55:33] | Not her decision, I’m afraid! | 这恐怕不是她所能决定的 |
[55:47] | I’m ready for my lesson now, Knight. | 我现在准备上课了 骑士 |
[56:19] | That’s one lesson you never learned! Only expose your back to a corpse! | 你没学过这一课 绝不要背对任何人 除非是死人 |
[56:26] | You are a corpse! | 你就要死了 |
[56:29] | You just don’t know it! | 只是你还不知道 |
[56:37] | Lie down, Bowen! | 躺下 柏温 |
[56:39] | You’re the sorry scrap of dead worlds and dead beliefs. | 你这个窝囊废 只懂得过时的世界和过时的信仰 |
[56:43] | No! | 不 |
[56:44] | -They were your beliefs! -Never. Never mine. | -你也相信那些信仰 -我从来不信 |
[56:52] | You said the words! You spoke them from your heart! | 你亲口说的 那些都发自你的内心 |
[56:56] | I vomited them up because I couldn’t stomach them! | 我又吐了出来 因为我实在咽不下去 |
[56:59] | Because I knew it was what you wanted to hear! | 因为我知道那是你想听的 |
[57:02] | Lies! Liar! I taught you! | 骗人 骗子 我教过你的 |
[57:05] | You taught me to fight, that’s all! | 你教过我打斗 如此而已 |
[57:08] | I took what I needed from you. | 我从你那里获得了我所需要的 |
[57:11] | You taught me to fight! | 你教我如何打斗 |
[57:28] | You taught me well. | 你把我调教得很好 |
[58:10] | Who asked you to interfere? | 谁叫你插手的 |
[58:14] | I had everything under control! | 我已经掌握大局了 |
[58:32] | Here, let me see. | 来 我看看 |
[58:39] | -It’s knitted well. -You have a healer’s touch, Kara. | -愈合得很好 -妳很懂医疗 卡拉 |
[58:45] | In a few days, it’ll be just another scar. | 过几天就会结疤了 |
[58:48] | And what’s one more scar? | 多一个疤又何妨 |
[58:51] | To a knight, I mean. I once knew a knight. | 我是指对一个骑士来说 我以前知道一位骑士 |
[58:55] | He stood all alone against an evil king, | 他一人反抗邪恶的国王 |
[58:57] | and even saved a rebel leader from blinding. | 甚至让一个叛徒的眼睛免遭刺瞎 |
[58:59] | He must have had many scars. | 他一定有许多疤 |
[59:02] | -That knight died of his wounds long ago. -That’s too bad. | -那个骑士很久以前因伤过世了 -真可惜 |
[59:06] | His kind is badly missed in this world. | 这个世界需要他那种人 |
[59:08] | -That’s the way the wretched world is, girl. -Doesn’t have to be. | -这个世界就是这样残酷 女孩 -不需要这样的 |
[59:12] | Men like you could lead others. You could give people courage and hope. | 像你这样的人可以领导其他人 你可以给人勇气和希望 |
[59:18] | Hope? Even if you could raise your army, | 希望 即使妳可以招募自己的人马 |
[59:22] | do you think they’d stand a chance against seasoned troops? | 妳以为他们面对训练有素的军队 有机会获胜吗 |
[59:25] | Last time they tried it was a massacre. I remember. I was there. | 上次他们那样做 结果被人大屠杀 我记得 我在那里 |
[59:29] | So was I. | 我也是 |
[59:32] | That rebel was my father. | 那个叛徒就是我父亲 |
[59:36] | Let others stand with you. You’ll see this time the end will be different. | 让其他人跟你一起 你会看到这次结果会有所不同 |
[59:44] | What are you looking at? | 你在看什么 |
[59:47] | Myself, once upon a time. | 很久以前的自己 |
[59:55] | I’ll see you in the village, Draco. | 我到村庄跟你碰面 杰可 |
[59:57] | That’s easy for you to say. | 你说得倒容易 |
[1:00:00] | This time I’ll collect the money, and you can die. | 这次我收钱 你去送死 |
[1:00:26] | We can lose no more pigs to this dragon. | 我们不能再让这只龙把猪吃掉 |
[1:00:29] | Wait! | 等等 |
[1:00:31] | This man is a fraud! | 这个人是个骗子 |
[1:00:36] | Its her! | 是她 |
[1:00:38] | This girl is a wandering idiot. She babbles nonsense. | 这个女孩是个白痴 走来走去 胡说八道 |
[1:00:43] | I’m telling you, this knight is no dragonslayer. | 我告诉你们 这个骑士不是屠龙者 |
[1:00:47] | You’re mistaken, my child! | 妳错了 孩子 |
[1:00:50] | He’s the greatest dragonslayer there is! | 他是最伟大的屠龙者 |
[1:00:52] | Possibly the greatest there ever will be! | 也许是有史以来最伟大的一位 |
[1:00:55] | Brother Gilbert! | 戈柏弟兄 |
[1:00:57] | Bowen! You’re alive. | 柏温 你还活着 |
[1:01:00] | Praised be the saints. The saints be blessed. You’re alive! | 圣灵赐福啊 圣灵保佑 你还活着 |
[1:01:05] | And whole. | 四肢完整 |
[1:01:08] | Brother Gilbert. | 戈柏弟兄 |
[1:01:10] | You could not put your trust in a better man. | 你们相信他 准没错 |
[1:01:12] | I personally have seen him slay almost two dragons. | 我亲眼看到他几乎杀死两只龙 |
[1:01:15] | Oh, Brother Gilbert. | 噢 戈柏弟兄 |
[1:01:16] | Almost. | 几乎 |
[1:01:18] | Well, I didn’t actually see the death blow of the second, | 其实我没看到他给第二只致命的一击 |
[1:01:21] | but as Bowen is here, he must have won. | 但既然柏温人在这里 那他一定赢了 |
[1:01:24] | No. | 不 |
[1:01:26] | Don’t you see? He’s in league with the dragon. | 你们看不出来吗 他是跟龙串通好的 |
[1:01:47] | Hold that there. | 抓住 |
[1:01:53] | And here he comes. | 它来了 |
[1:02:15] | -Sink! Sink! -I can’t. It doesn’t get any deeper. | -沉下去 沉下去 -不行 水不够深 |
[1:02:20] | Well done, Bowen! You’ve done it again! What a brute! | 干得好 柏温 你又成功了 真是神勇 |
[1:02:25] | That’s even bigger than the last one. | 比上次那只还大 |
[1:02:28] | Actually, he’s about the same size. | 其实跟上只差不多大 |
[1:02:39] | -Meat. -Meat. | -肉 -肉 |
[1:02:41] | -Meat. -Meat. | -肉 -肉 |
[1:02:52] | Oh, dear. | 糟了 |
[1:02:57] | Run! He’s getting away! | 跑啊 他要逃走了 |
[1:03:16] | Uh-oh. | 哦 |
[1:03:28] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[1:03:29] | -Meat. -Meat. | -肉 -肉 |
[1:03:32] | -Meat. -Meat. | -肉 -肉 |
[1:03:34] | Run. That’s what’s going on! | 怎么了 快跑哇 |
[1:03:36] | Run. | 跑 |
[1:03:38] | Run? | 跑 |
[1:03:45] | Kara! Kara! | 卡拉 卡拉 |
[1:03:56] | Peace, brothers, peace! | 冷静一下 弟兄们 冷静 |
[1:04:00] | -Heathens! -Brother Gilbert. | -异教徒 -戈柏弟兄 |
[1:04:05] | Oh, good Lord, forgive me, my child. | 主啊 原谅我 我的孩子 |
[1:04:08] | -Liar! -Liar! | -骗子 -骗子 |
[1:04:16] | No dragon, no charge. | 没有龙 就不收钱 |
[1:04:19] | -Meat. -Meat. | -肉 -肉 |
[1:04:21] | -Meat. -Meat. | -肉 -肉 |
[1:04:33] | Were going to die! God help us! Were all going to die! | 我们要死了 上帝帮助我们 我们要死了 |
[1:04:37] | Calm yourself, Brother Gilbert, were not going to die, were just flying. | 冷静一下 戈柏弟兄 我们不会死 只是在飞 |
[1:04:43] | If you’re going to get yourself killed, | 如果你想找死 |
[1:04:44] | you might as well do it in the fight against Einon. | 还不如去跟艾侬斗 |
[1:04:47] | I think Kara has a point. | 我想卡拉说得对 |
[1:04:49] | But I’d rather discuss it on the ground. | 但我宁愿先着陆再说 |
[1:04:58] | Draco, what unholy place is this? | 杰可 这个鬼地方是哪里 |
[1:05:02] | Unholy? | 鬼地方 |
[1:05:04] | This is Avalon, the resting place of King Arthur himself. | 这是仙境 亚瑟王的安息之地 |
[1:05:10] | So it was foretold, and so have I found you, brave King Arthur. | 就像预言所说的 我找到了你 英勇的亚瑟王 |
[1:05:15] | And let the song… | 让那首歌 |
[1:05:16] | Valor, virtue, truth. | 勇气 美德 真诚 |
[1:05:22] | Oh, yes, truth. | 对了 真诚 |
[1:05:25] | Amen. | 阿们 |
[1:05:28] | Ready now, Kara. | 准备好了 卡拉 |
[1:05:31] | And you, Bowen? | 你呢 柏温 |
[1:05:33] | Bowen? | 柏温 |
[1:05:35] | This is Avalon, the shadow realm of the Round Table. | 这是仙境 就是圆桌武士的影之地 |
[1:05:39] | Its a divine omen. Omens won’t win battles. Nor will you. | -这真是好预兆 -光有好预兆无法获胜 你也是 |
[1:05:45] | And you’ll find out when you try to raise your army. | 你会发现在招募人马时 |
[1:05:49] | You already know the courage in your village. | 妳已经知道妳们村里的人有多勇敢 |
[1:05:51] | They’re very brave at pelting young girls with vegetables. | 要向年轻女孩子丢蔬菜时 他们都很勇敢 |
[1:05:55] | It must start somewhere. Will you wish us luck, Draco? | 总要有个开始 祝我们好运好吗 杰可 |
[1:06:00] | Long ago, when man was young and the dragon already old, | 很久以前 当人类刚开始出现 而龙已经存在很久的时候 |
[1:06:04] | the wisest of our race took pity on man. | 我们族类中的智者曾怜悯人类 |
[1:06:07] | He gathered together all the dragons, making them vow to watch over man always | 它把所有的龙聚集起来 要它们发誓永远看护人类 |
[1:06:13] | and at the moment of his death, the night became alive with those stars | 在它死时 夜晚就出现了这些星星 |
[1:06:18] | and thus was born the dragons heaven. | 因此龙的天堂诞生了 |
[1:06:21] | But when we die, not all dragons are admitted to this shining place. | 但我们死时 并非所有的龙都能进入 这个闪亮的地方 |
[1:06:27] | No, we have to earn it and if we don’t, | 我们必须赢取 如果不努力赢取 |
[1:06:31] | our spirit disappears as if we never were | 我们的精神就会消失 就像我们从来没有存在过一样 |
[1:06:34] | and that’s why I shared my life force with a dying boy, | 因此我跟一个垂死的男孩 分享我的生命力 |
[1:06:38] | so I would reunite man and dragon | 把人和龙结合 |
[1:06:41] | and ensure my place among my ancient brothers of the sky. | 好让我确保死后上天与弟兄们团聚 |
[1:06:45] | But my sacrifice became my sin. | 但我的牺牲却成为我的罪孽 |
[1:06:50] | It was you. | 原来是你 |
[1:06:52] | Your heart beats in Einon’s breast. | 你的心在艾侬的胸中跳动着 |
[1:06:59] | Yes, my half-heart that cost me all of my soul. | 对 我一半的心却夺走我全部的灵魂 |
[1:07:06] | Even then I knew his bloodthirsty nature, | 即使当时我知道他天性残酷 |
[1:07:09] | but I thought my heart could change him. | 但我以为我的心能改变他 |
[1:07:13] | My God, I was so naive. | 天哪 我太天真了 |
[1:07:16] | No more than I. | 我更天真 |
[1:07:19] | All my life I’ve dreamed of serving noble kings, noble ideals. | 我这辈子一直梦想要侍奉 崇高的国王 有着崇高的理想 |
[1:07:25] | Dreams die hard, and you hold them | 梦想很不容易破灭 |
[1:07:26] | in your hands long after they’ve turned to dust. | 直到它们化成灰烬 你还握在手里 |
[1:07:31] | I will not be that naive again! | 我绝不会再那样天真了 |
[1:07:35] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[1:07:38] | Kara, I will go with you. | 卡拉 我跟妳一起去 |
[1:07:46] | So be it. | 随便你 |
[1:07:49] | Farewell, Bowen. | 再见了 柏温 |
[1:08:01] | Valor! | 勇气 |
[1:08:03] | Valor! | 勇气 |
[1:08:05] | Valor! | 勇气 |
[1:08:06] | A knight is sworn to valor. | 一个骑士要发誓有勇气 |
[1:08:55] | A knight is sworn to valor. | 一个骑士要发誓有勇气 |
[1:08:57] | A knight is sworn to valor. | 一个骑士要发誓有勇气 |
[1:09:00] | His heart knows only virtue. | 他一心追求美德 |
[1:09:02] | His heart knows only virtue. | 他一心追求美德 |
[1:09:05] | His blade defends the helpless. | 他以刀刃保护无助者 |
[1:09:07] | His blade defends the helpless. | 他以刀刃保护无助者 |
[1:09:09] | His might upholds the weak. | 他以力量支持弱者 |
[1:09:12] | His might upholds the weak. | 他以力量支持弱者 |
[1:09:14] | His word speaks only truth. | 他的言语必定诚信 |
[1:09:16] | His word speaks only truth. | 他的言语必定诚信 |
[1:09:19] | His wrath undoes the wicked. | 他的愤怒使恶人丧胆 |
[1:09:21] | His wrath undoes the wicked. | 他的愤怒使恶人丧胆 |
[1:10:07] | Now I know you’re completely mad. | 现在我知道妳完全疯了 |
[1:10:09] | You want us to follow you and a priest against Einon? | 妳要我们跟妳和牧师反去抗艾侬 |
[1:10:11] | Yes. To hell, more like. | 对 跟她 |
[1:10:12] | But this time we can win. You don’t understand. | 但这次我们会赢 你不了解 |
[1:10:14] | I don’t want to understand! I understand this! | 我不想了解 我只了解这个 |
[1:10:16] | I understand six years in a quarry! That’s all I need to understand! | 我了解我在矿场做了六年苦工 我只需要了解这点 |
[1:10:20] | I know. Believe me, I know what you’ve been through, Hewe. | 我知道 相信我 我知道你们所受的苦 修伊 |
[1:10:23] | But this time we’ve been joined… -only a fool would join you! | -但这次我们加入了 -笨蛋才会加入你们 |
[1:10:25] | -You’re not listening to what I’m saying! -I’ve had enough of your mischief! | -你没有在听我说 -我受够了妳的馊主意 |
[1:10:41] | Save your strength for the fight against Einon. | 想跟艾侬作对 省省力气吧 |
[1:10:43] | -There isn’t any fight against Einon. -I’m going to start one. | -没有人要跟艾侬对抗 -我就要开始 |
[1:10:49] | You and what army, Knight? | 你的人马在哪里 骑士 |
[1:11:16] | You have never fired a bow in your life, in anger or in practice? | 你这辈子从没有射过箭 就算生气 练习都没有 |
[1:11:20] | No. | 没有 |
[1:11:22] | Draw your bow. | 拉弓 |
[1:11:24] | Sight along the arrow. | 沿着箭看过去 |
[1:11:26] | Release. | 放开 |
[1:11:33] | Beginners luck. Try again. | 侥幸吧 再来一次 |
[1:11:40] | Steady. | 拉稳 |
[1:11:46] | Brother Gilbert, you’re a natural. | 戈柏弟兄 你真是天生好手 |
[1:11:52] | Easy. | 慢慢来 |
[1:11:56] | Here, widen your stance. | 来 站稳 |
[1:12:02] | Up, down. | 上 下 |
[1:12:06] | One fluid stroke. | 一次砍下去 |
[1:12:16] | This could cleave a man’s skull. | 这可以把一个人的头颅劈开 |
[1:12:23] | Like a pudding. | 像布丁一样 |
[1:12:37] | Eat. | 吃 |
[1:13:05] | I need more men! | 我要更多人 |
[1:13:07] | Its just a few peasants waving pitchforks! | 这只是一些农民拿着草叉嚷嚷而已 |
[1:13:10] | I noticed they’re all on your land. | 我注意到他们都是你管辖的人 |
[1:13:11] | You’re not too busy hawking in your old age | 你一把年纪了 还忙着放鹰打猎 |
[1:13:13] | to keep control of your minions, are you? | 连属下也不顾了 |
[1:13:15] | Choose me? | 选我 |
[1:13:18] | I was just saying that any one of us is worth 100 of them. | 我只是说我们任何一人 都有能力以一挡百 |
[1:13:24] | My brave Felton, an army unto himself. | 勇敢的费顿啊 你是一支一人军队 |
[1:13:28] | Well. | 嗯 |
[1:13:31] | Fool! | 笨蛋 |
[1:13:34] | I know this man who leads them, and I will not underestimate him! | 我知道他们的领导人 而且我绝不低估他 |
[1:13:39] | Him or the dragon! | 别低估他 也别低估那只龙 |
[1:13:41] | Don’t be afraid of the dragon, my son. | 孩子 别怕那只龙 |
[1:13:46] | I’m afraid of nothing! Nothing! | 我什么都不怕 不怕 |
[1:13:50] | You understand? | 你懂吗 |
[1:14:02] | A mother’s gift to her son. | 这是作母亲的送给孩子一个礼物 |
[1:14:05] | The finest to be had. | 最厉害的 |
[1:14:08] | The finest what? | 最厉害的什么 |
[1:14:11] | Dragonslayers. | 屠龙者 |
[1:14:28] | Have you thought beyond tomorrow? | 你担忧过明天以后的事吗 |
[1:14:31] | Its hard to see that far. | 那么远的事 很难预料 |
[1:14:33] | Look at the camp. What do you see? What do you hear? | 看看那个军营 你看到什么 听到什么 |
[1:14:38] | Hope. | 希望 |
[1:14:40] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[1:14:42] | Down there you have life, songs and courage. | 在那里 你有生命 歌声和勇气 |
[1:14:45] | You have everything you’ll ever need. | 你有你需要的一切 |
[1:14:49] | And now, so do I. | 现在 我也是 |
[1:15:37] | He dares defy me at my own gates. Look at him! | 他居然敢到我门前来造反 看看他 |
[1:15:41] | Well, today his Code dies once and for all! | 今天 让他的法则就此消失 |
[1:15:46] | No! | 不 |
[1:15:48] | Were safe here, Your Majesty! | 我们在这里很安全 陛下 |
[1:15:50] | That rabble couldn’t possibly storm the castle! | 那些乌合之众不可能冲进城堡 |
[1:15:52] | By tonight they’ll be cold and wet and tired. | 一到晚上 他们会又湿又冷又累 |
[1:15:55] | They’ll probably just limp off home. | 也许就一拐一拐回家去 |
[1:16:00] | We’re safe here, Einon! Remember your father! | 我们在这里很安全 艾侬 记住你父亲 |
[1:16:44] | Gotcha! | 逮到了 |
[1:17:01] | Bear to the right! | 向右 |
[1:17:20] | Lets shear them like the sheep they are! | 把他们像羊一样宰掉 |
[1:17:26] | To the forest! | 进入森林 |
[1:18:04] | Form up! | 排起队形 |
[1:18:07] | Form up! | 排起队形 |
[1:18:14] | Halt! Halt! | 停 停 |
[1:18:25] | Second line! | 第二线 |
[1:18:29] | Right flank, advance! | 右侧前进 |
[1:18:34] | Get in there, second line! | 进去 第二线 |
[1:18:42] | Charge! | 冲啊 |
[1:19:15] | Scatter or die! | 散开 否则格杀勿论 |
[1:19:18] | Go! | 走 |
[1:20:06] | Like a pudding. | 像布丁一样 |
[1:20:20] | Pride goeth before the fall. | 骄纵之师必败 |
[1:20:22] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[1:20:26] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[1:20:31] | Turn the other cheek, brother. | 另一边脸颊也让他们打 弟兄 |
[1:21:05] | Retreat! Retreat! | 撤退 撤退 |
[1:21:09] | Retreat! | 撤退 |
[1:21:11] | Return to the castle! Retreat! | 回城堡去 撤退 |
[1:21:14] | Brother Gilbert, it’s Einon! Stop him! | 戈柏弟兄 是艾侬 阻止他 |
[1:21:21] | Thou… | 不 |
[1:21:25] | Shalt… | 可 |
[1:21:27] | Not… | 杀 |
[1:21:30] | Kill! | 生 |
[1:22:06] | The dragonslayers. | 屠龙者 |
[1:22:29] | Open up! Its the king! | 开门 是国王 |
[1:22:36] | Stop! | 停 |
[1:22:38] | No! I want it alive! | 不 我要它活着 |
[1:22:45] | Alive and safe. | 安然活着 |
[1:22:52] | Safe for all eternity. | 永远无恙 |
[1:22:55] | Oh, no. | 糟了 |
[1:22:58] | I go to save the Dragon! | 我得去救巨龙 |
[1:23:01] | Who will go with me? | 谁跟我去 |
[1:23:36] | Come from the shadows, Aislinn. Come where I can see you. | 从阴影中出来吧 爱丝琳 让我看看妳 |
[1:23:52] | -You know why I’ve come. -I know. | -你知道我为什么来 -我知道 |
[1:23:55] | In giving my heart, | 付出了我的心之后 |
[1:23:57] | I’ve taken on every poison stirring in his evil breast. | 我也中了他邪恶胸中的所有的毒 |
[1:24:01] | Even the pain of his death must be mine. | 甚至必须承受他死亡的苦痛 |
[1:24:03] | You cannot blame yourself. | 你不能怪自己 |
[1:24:08] | Death without immortality? | 死亡 却无法不朽 |
[1:24:10] | That was not the only reason. | 这不是唯一的原因 |
[1:24:13] | I had to wait for a time when mankind | 我必须等到 |
[1:24:15] | would not repeat my mistake and let tyranny thrive. | 人类不再重蹈我的复辙 让独裁者猖狂 |
[1:24:19] | When there would be those who remembered the Once-ways, | 等到有人记得正道 |
[1:24:21] | remembered that even in the darkness there is still light. | 记得即使在黑暗中仍有光明 |
[1:24:26] | I cannot see. | 我看不到 |
[1:24:29] | Are the stars shining tonight? | 今晚有星光吗 |
[1:24:34] | Brightly, my lord. | 闪耀着 大人 |
[1:24:37] | Brightly. | 闪耀 |
[1:24:39] | Then let us end it. | 那让我们结束吧 |
[1:24:49] | Forgive me! | 原谅我 |
[1:24:53] | I know why you brought me the dragonslayers. | 我知道妳为什么为我带屠龙者来 |
[1:24:58] | You wanted them to kill him because you wanted me dead. | 妳要他们杀掉它 因为妳要我死 |
[1:25:01] | I wanted to correct a mistake made years ago | 我要改正多年前犯下的一个错误 |
[1:25:03] | when I saved a creature not worth saving. | 我救了一个不值得救的生命 |
[1:25:14] | How un-motherly of you. | 妳真是欠缺母性 |
[1:25:49] | We have to open the gates. The rest of us are waiting outside. | 我们得把门打开 其他人都在外面等 |
[1:25:54] | Go save your dragon, Bowen. | 去救你的龙吧 柏温 |
[1:25:57] | Hurry, all of you. | 快 大家快 |
[1:25:59] | It’s this way. | 这里走 |
[1:26:06] | Well, well, well, what a pleasant surprise. | 哇 真让人惊喜啊 |
[1:26:10] | I expected you, Bowen, but with my bride-to-be as well? | 我料到你回来 柏温 但连我的准新娘也带来了 |
[1:26:13] | And with a priest to wed us. | 还带了牧师来为我们完婚 |
[1:26:15] | To bury you. | 来埋葬你 |
[1:26:19] | Well, to bury one of us. | 来埋葬我们之一 |
[1:26:26] | Kara, the door, quickly! | 卡拉 门 快 |
[1:26:56] | Hurry up, that way. That way. | 快 那边 那边 |
[1:26:59] | Quickly, this way. This way. | 快 这边 这边 |
[1:27:02] | Come on, hurry up. | 来 快 |
[1:27:47] | Now, I don’t know how you all got in here, | 我不知道妳怎么进来的 |
[1:27:50] | but I tell you this, you are going to get me out. | 但我告诉妳 妳要带我出去 |
[1:28:05] | Hewe, thank you. | 修伊 谢谢 |
[1:28:27] | No! | 不 |
[1:28:43] | Let me cut it down to size for you. | 我把它切小一点 好让妳用 |
[1:28:58] | A girl. | 一个弱女子 |
[1:29:02] | A girl. | 一个弱女子 |
[1:29:34] | Bowen! | 柏温 |
[1:29:44] | Bowen! | 柏温 |
[1:29:47] | Lo, I’m immortal. | 我是不朽的 |
[1:30:12] | Yeah! | 对 |
[1:30:47] | Now it’s you, Bowen. It’s you that has to do it! | 轮到你了 柏温 你必须下手 |
[1:30:50] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[1:30:52] | As the heart binds Einon to me in life, it binds us in death. | 那颗心让艾侬和我一起活着 也会让我们一起死 |
[1:30:56] | -That’s not true! -You’ve seen that it is! | -不是这样的 -你看到的 就是这样 |
[1:31:00] | Through the heart, we share each other’s pains and power. | 我们透过那颗心 分享彼此的痛苦和力量 |
[1:31:03] | But in my half beats the life source. For Einon to die, I must die! | 但我的半颗心是他的生命来源 若要艾侬死 我必须先死 |
[1:31:07] | -Einon is dead. -He lives! | -艾侬死了 -他还活着 |
[1:31:11] | It doesn’t matter. Don’t you hear it? Our rebels have stormed the castle. | 这没有关系 你没听到吗 我们的起义军已经冲进城堡 |
[1:31:15] | Alive or dead, Einon’s beaten. We’ve won! | 无论艾侬是死是活 他已被打败 我们赢了 |
[1:31:18] | You will never win until Einon’s evil is destroyed | 直到艾侬的邪恶力量被摧毁 你是绝不会赢的 |
[1:31:21] | and to do that, you must destroy me! | 为了摧毁他 你必须摧毁我 |
[1:31:24] | No. | 不 |
[1:31:26] | Once you swore your sword and service were mine, | 你一旦发誓以剑侍奉我 |
[1:31:28] | to call when I had need of you, to ask what I would of you. | 在我需要你时帮助我 做我想做的事 |
[1:31:32] | I hold you to your vow, Knight! | 我就要你遵守誓言 |
[1:31:36] | He’s coming, coming to stop you! | 他来了 来阻止你了 |
[1:31:39] | Strike before it’s too late! | 快杀 免得太迟 |
[1:31:51] | -You are the last. -My time is over. Strike! | -你是最后一只 -我的大限已到 杀吧 |
[1:31:58] | -You are my friend. -Then, as my friend, strike, please! | -你是我的朋友 -那就以朋友的身份杀吧 拜托 |
[1:32:04] | -I can’t. -Then I will make you. | -我不能 -那我就要逼你下手 |
[1:32:10] | Fight back, dragonslayer! Defend yourself! | 反击 屠龙者 保护自己 |
[1:32:26] | Pick it up! | 捡起来 |
[1:32:30] | Move, and she dies! | 谁动 我就杀她 |
[1:34:11] | What now, Draco? | 现在呢 杰可 |
[1:34:15] | Without you, what do we do? | 没有了你 我们怎么办 |
[1:34:21] | Where do we turn? | 我们向谁求助 |
[1:34:39] | To the stars, Bowen. | 向星星求助 柏温 |
[1:34:42] | To the stars. | 看星星 |
[1:36:27] | And in the days following Draco’s sacrifice, | 在杰可牺牲的几天后 |
[1:36:30] | Bowen and Kara led the people in a time of justice and brotherhood. | 柏温和卡拉领导着群众 团结一致 伸张正义 |
[1:36:35] | As I remember it now, those were golden years, | 我记得那是黄金时代 |
[1:36:38] | warmed by an unworldly light | 闪耀着温暖的光辉 |
[1:36:41] | and when things became the most difficult, | 在形势最艰困时 |
[1:36:44] | Draco’s star shone more brightly | 杰可的星更加闪耀 |
[1:36:47] | for all of us who knew where to look. | 让我们知道在哪里找得到它 |