Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Downhill(每况愈下)[2020]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Downhill(每况愈下)[2020]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:每况愈下
英文名称:Downhill
年代:2020

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[01:19] I don’t know. 我不知道
[01:21] – Happy family! – Smile. -一起喊”美满家庭” -笑一下
[01:23] You just pulled off my ski! 你把我的滑雪板扯下来了
[01:25] Honey, don’t put your thing on his ski. 亲爱的 别把你的杆子放他的板子上
[01:26] You’re gonna get… 你会
[01:27] – You’re stepping on my ski! – The underside? -你站在我板上了 -还要我再后退吗
[01:29] Like that? Closer together? 这样吗 站近一点
[01:31] – I don’t know. – Guys, smile. -我也不知道 -大伙都笑一下
[01:34] Put your arms up. Like this. Like that? 把你的手都举起来吗 这样 那样
[01:37] – Oh, my God! – Finn! -我的妈呀 -芬恩
[01:39] – You’re on my ski, okay? – Stop! -你站我滑雪板上了 -别闹了
[01:41] Guys. Guys. Just separate the boys. 伙计们 你们几个站开点
[01:43] And then I should… Guys, you’re separated. 那我应该 你们就给我站开点
[01:46] Stop! 别动
[01:49] Can you say that again? 再说一次可以吗
[01:50] – He wants me to get on the underside. – Are you serious? -他要我站你们后面 -你认真的吗
[01:53] No, no, no. Pete, stay where you are. 别 别 皮特 待着别动
[01:54] Don’t shoot this part. Wait till we’re ready. 现在别拍 等我们准备好先
[01:56] Please stand up straight. 请站直了
[01:58] – Please look into the camera. – I’m trying. -大家都看着镜头 -我在努力
[02:00] Please just smile. 都笑起来
[02:02] Come on, guys, say “Austria!” 来吧大伙 喊”奥地利”
[02:04] Austria! 奥地利
[02:06] He wants poles up again. 他要我们把滑雪杆举起来
[02:08] He wants us to keep doing poles up. 他要我们一直举着这杆子
[02:09] I don’t know. 我不知道
[02:49] A little crowded, huh? 人有点多呢
[02:50] Yeah, it’s lively. 是啊 挺热闹
[02:51] Yeah, I think it’s just that time of day. 应该就是一天中最热闹的时候了
[02:52] I think so, too. 我也觉得
[02:56] – Sorry. – Sorry. -抱歉 -对不起
[03:03] Honey, have you noticed 亲爱的 你注意到了吗
[03:04] there are no kids around here? 这里没有小孩
[03:06] I mean, it seems kinda weird, don’t you think? 有点奇怪 你不觉得吗
[03:09] Maybe it’s just different school schedules. 可能这边的上学时间不同呢
[03:11] Yeah, maybe. 是啊 可能吧
[03:13] This way, this way. 这边请
[03:14] Hey, guys, stay where I can see you, please. 孩子们 请待在我的视线范围之内
[03:18] Hi. Thank you. It’s Stanton. 谢谢 我们是斯坦顿
[03:23] Who are you texting? 你在和谁发消息呢
[03:24] Uh, Zach. 扎克
[03:26] Zach-from-work Zach? 你单位里的扎克吗
[03:27] Yeah. 是的
[03:29] Oh. Why is he texting you? Are you friends now? 他为什么给你发消息 你们是朋友吗
[03:31] No. I just told him about our trip, 没有 只是告诉他我们的旅行罢了
[03:33] and it turns out that he and his girlfriend, Rosie, 然后发现他和他女朋友罗茜
[03:35] they’re traveling through Europe as well. 也在欧洲旅行
[03:37] Oh, no kidding? 真的吗
[03:37] Amsterdam, it seems, at the moment. 看来现在在阿姆斯特丹了
[03:39] “Hashtag no agenda.” 关键词”闲适生活”
[03:41] Oh, come on. 这什么玩意儿
[03:42] “Hashtag live your best life.” 关键词”活在最好的当下”
[03:44] Hashtag get better hashtags. 关键词”想点更好的关键词吧”
[03:46] Yeah. Right, yeah, no, I know. 对啊 我知道
[03:47] – Hashtag don’t do hashtags. – Right. -关键词”别弄关键词了” -没错
[03:49] Hashtag stop wasting your time. 关键词”别浪费时间”
[03:50] – Right? – With hashtags. -是吧 -“在关键词上”
[03:52] Honey, can you get off your phone now? 亲爱的 能把手机放一边吗
[03:54] – I’m all done. I’m all done. – Good. -好了好了 -那好
[03:55] Okay. Let’s just be here, okay? 我们去前台吧
[03:59] I see. 是的呢
[04:01] – Hello? – Hello? -有人吗 -有人在吗
[04:03] Hello, I’m Charlotte. 你们好 我是夏洛特
[04:06] So, your flight was okay? 你们的飞行旅途还顺利吧
[04:07] Yeah, it was good. 是 挺好的
[04:09] At what time did you get in? 你们几点到这的呢
[04:10] I think about midday, I would… 我记得应该是中午
[04:12] Yeah, I wanted to get out on the mountain, 我想在登记入住前
[04:13] ski before we checked in. 先进山滑雪
[04:14] Well, I’m sorry I was not there to meet you. 那很抱歉我没能第一时间见你们
[04:16] Now, what have I got for you? 好 来看看我们有什么服务吧
[04:18] You are… 你们是
[04:20] – The Stantons. – Stantons. -是斯坦顿 -斯坦顿一家
[04:21] Yeah, I know. 我知道呀
[04:24] – Resort map. – Thank you. -我们度假村的地图 -感谢
[04:26] – Key cards. – Great. -房卡 -棒极了
[04:28] Oh, actually, I’m curious. 对了 我很好奇
[04:30] Are there other kids around here? 这附近有没有小朋友
[04:32] No, not here. 不 这没有
[04:34] The town of Fiss, 费斯镇那有
[04:35] maybe minutes of 20 from here. 离这大概有20分钟路程
[04:37] There is all families. 那里都是家庭住宅区
[04:38] But here is better. It’s lively. 但这边更好 很热闹
[04:41] The Ibiza of the Alps. 这可是阿尔卑斯山里的伊比沙岛
[04:41] 伊比沙岛为驰放音乐的发源地 因其丰富的夜生活和电子音乐闻名于世
[04:43] And you will want to party all night. 你在这可以彻夜狂欢
[04:44] Now, in Europe, we think it is unhygienic 在欧洲 我们认为穿着泳衣
[04:47] to sauna in the swimsuit, 去桑拿是非常不卫生的
[04:49] so everyone naked. 所以所有人都得裸着
[04:51] Here the body is not to be ashamed of. 在这边 坦胸露乳没什么好羞耻的
[04:54] Well, speak for yourself. 这是对你自己而言吧
[04:55] No, your body is good. Celebrate it. 不 你身材挺好 庆祝一下吧
[04:58] Okay. Yes. 是吗 好的
[05:00] – I will for sure do that. – Both. -我肯定会庆祝的 -你们俩
[05:02] Yeah. No, no. No question. 是吗 那 那当然
[05:03] – Good. – We’ll celebrate it. -很好 -我们会好好庆祝的
[05:04] So I am here as friend, ja? 我现在是你们的朋友了
[05:06] Do you want to be my friend? 你们想做我朋友吗
[05:08] – Oh, sure. – Then we are friends. -当然 -那我们就是朋友了
[05:12] Oh. Great. Wonderful. Oh. 挺好 很棒
[05:14] Okay. 好吧
[05:16] Oh, sorry. 不好意思
[05:23] – Thank you. – Thank you so much. -谢谢了 -非常感谢
[05:27] Hey, guys, hang up your ski stuff to dry, please. 你们几个 去把滑雪用具都挂起来晾干
[05:31] Boys, cool it. 你们俩给我消停点
[05:33] Put all that stuff in drawers, okay? 把那些都放抽屉里 好吗
[05:36] It hurts! 痛痛痛
[05:37] Tell you something. 告诉你点事
[05:38] Them sharing a queen is gonna be a disaster. 他们俩睡一张床肯定会很麻烦
[05:42] Honey. 亲爱的
[05:44] No. Now I’m done. 别不高兴 我不发了
[05:47] Zach kept texting. Asking about Ischgl and 扎克一直在问我伊施格尔怎么样
[05:48] where we’re staying, so… 还有我们住哪
[05:50] All right, but we’re not looking for them 行 但我们不需要他们的”闲适旅程”
[05:52] to no-agenda their way here, are we, Pete? 出现在我们这吧 皮特
[05:54] No. No, no, no. 不 不 才不是
[05:55] That’s why I wanted to finish that conversation. 所以我得结束和他的对话
[05:57] Yeah. Good. 好吧 那就好
[05:59] Look. 看
[06:01] I found my dad’s old hat. 我找到了我爸的旧帽子
[06:04] I thought I’d bring it and wear it on the slopes. 想着在滑雪的时候戴着它
[06:05] – No way. – Have him here with us. -天啊 -感觉他在身边一样
[06:08] That’s so sweet. 这也太温馨了吧
[06:11] I love that. 我很喜欢
[06:15] Yeah. 真的
[06:18] Sorry if I’ve been, you know… 真的很抱歉 我一直这么
[06:21] Oh. That’s why we’re here. Right? 这就是为什么我们都在这 是吗
[06:25] – Yeah. – It’s good for all of us. -是的 -对我们来说都是好事
[06:40] Okay. 好了
[06:42] – We should stop, right? – Yeah. -我们不能吃了 -是的
[06:47] Done. 不吃了
[06:58] – Okay. – Okay. Seriously. -好吧 -结束了 认真的
[07:03] ‘Cause we’re gonna want a big breakfast in the morning. 我们明天还得吃顿丰盛的早餐呢
[07:05] Yes. 没错
[07:09] Okay. 好了
[07:11] – I’m gonna grab a shower. – All right. -我去洗个澡 -好的
[07:25] Okay. 不吃了
[07:34] Knock, knock. 敲门 敲门
[07:35] What? 怎么了
[07:36] What? What do you mean, what? 什么怎么 没怎么啊 怎么了
[07:38] – What? – Taking my clothes off. -什么 -我在脱衣服呢
[07:40] She said we’re supposed to celebrate our bodies. 她说我们得为身材庆祝一下
[07:42] I knew you were gonna pick up on that. 我就知道你会拿这事做文章
[08:22] Yeah. So we don’t lose each other. 这样我们都不会走丢了
[08:25] Good thinking, right? 我这是好主意吧
[08:26] There wasn’t much left in the arts and crafts stuff 家里已经没有多少装饰品了
[08:29] except for these back-to-school stickers, 只剩下这些学生贴纸
[08:31] which the boys are not gonna be too excited about. 咱的男孩们应该不会喜欢的
[08:34] No. Yeah. 说得也是
[08:36] They won’t be too psyched. 他们肯定不怎么喜欢
[08:38] Honey, you’re gonna wear that under a helmet, right? 亲爱的 你会把那个戴在头盔里面吧
[08:42] Yes. Yeah, yeah. For under. 是的 当然 戴在头盔下面
[08:51] Hey, boys, we’re leaving in five. 小伙子们 我们5分钟内就出发了
[08:52] – Get your stuff together. – Okay. -都准备好 -遵命
[09:19] Slow up, Finn! 慢一点 芬恩
[09:21] Hey, hey, hey! Stop! 说你呢 停下来
[09:27] Whoa. You gotta wait up 你得滑慢点
[09:28] for the rest of the group, okay, bud? 和大家一起 明白吗小伙子
[09:29] Okay. 明白
[09:39] Oh, God. 我的天
[09:41] He’s just playing it up. 他现在一定是在装腔作势
[09:42] Honey, honestly, it’s just a phase. 亲爱的 老实说这是个必经阶段
[09:45] – You’ve gotta let it go. – No, I know. -你得放手 -是啊 我知道
[09:47] ‘Cause, I mean, the more you make of it… 因为我们越当回事
[09:48] The more we give attention to it… 我们越在乎
[09:49] – Right. – It’s gonna become more of a thing. -是的 -他就越把这当回事
[09:51] It becomes a thing and, yeah. 没事也有事了 的确
[09:52] Yeah. Yeah, got it. 是的 我知道了
[09:58] Oh, you gotta be kidding me. 我的老天爷
[10:03] Way to go, Em. You’re like a rocket. 干得好啊 你像火箭一样
[10:10] All right, look it, guys, 听着 大伙
[10:11] this is what I’m thinking. 我是这么计划的
[10:12] I’m thinking we should just have some soup right now 我们现在应该就喝点汤
[10:16] and then we can have some of those yummy pastries at 4:00. 然后在4点时候再吃些美味的糕点
[10:19] And then we’ll still be hungry for dinner. 这样我们还能有肚子吃晚饭
[10:21] Doesn’t that sound like a good plan, you guys? 听起来还不错吧 孩子们
[10:23] Maybe we ski the Beast after lunch. 我们午饭后去兽山滑雪怎么样
[10:25] – I’ll do that, Dad. – Yeah. -我想去 爸爸 -行啊
[10:28] I don’t think it’ll be that challenging. 我觉得难度不会太高
[10:30] It looks black 看起来是黑道
[10:30] but it skis red. 但滑起来是红道
[10:32] Really? 真的吗
[10:32] American blue. 相当于北美模式的蓝道
[10:34] Yeah. Several of the black runs 有几条黑道都是
[10:36] are American blue. European red. 北美模式的蓝道 欧洲模式的红道
[10:38] They just call ’em black for the prestige. 他们被叫作黑道只是为了面子上好看
[10:39] Where did you hear that? 你从哪儿听来的
[10:41] I just know it. Yeah. 我就是知道 就这样
[10:42] It’ll be fine. You can handle it. 没事的 你能行的
[10:43] How about this? 那这样好不好
[10:44] Why don’t we go and we find some good powder? 我们去找点个好点的粉雪场
[10:46] And then we can get in some practice runs, 然后去练习道滑会儿
[10:48] you know, for the, uh… 你懂的 为了
[10:52] Rodeo? 牛仔竞技
[10:54] No, Pete. For the… 不 皮特 为了
[11:18] It’s a controlled avalanche. 这是可控的雪崩
[11:20] Yeah. 是的
[11:21] Is that okay, Pete? 不会有事吧 皮特
[11:22] Yeah. It’s fine. 嗯 不会的
[11:28] Mom? 妈妈
[11:34] Mom! 妈妈
[12:22] Pete? 皮特你在吗
[12:34] You good? You okay? 你还好吗 你没事吧
[12:46] That was… I mean, right? 那可真是 我是说 对吧
[12:49] Nuts. 太疯狂了
[12:51] Yeah. 的确
[12:55] Those people are laughing. 那些人还在笑
[12:58] Everyone okay? 所有人都没事吧
[12:59] Oh, hey. 你好
[13:02] – Here we go. – We’ll clean all this off. -让我看看 -我们一会儿来清理
[13:05] What can I get for you? 你要点儿什么
[13:06] I’m gonna go with soup. 上份汤吧
[13:09] Yeah. 对
[13:10] Get the pastries later? 待会儿再点甜品怎么样
[13:14] Sure. 好啊
[13:16] But soup. Soup for now. 但 现在先喝点儿汤
[13:19] Yeah. 没错
[13:21] Thank you. 谢谢
[14:07] Stop! Stop! 住手 住手
[14:08] Stop! 住手
[14:09] Please. Watch what you’re doing. 麻烦注意点儿行不行
[14:16] It’s cool, yeah? 没事吧
[14:17] No, it’s not cool. You could’ve crushed my son. 事情大了 你差点把我儿子压扁了
[14:19] You all right? 你还好吗
[14:20] Yeah. 还好
[14:26] – Please. – What is going on here? -拜托 -出什么事了
[14:27] They stop not hard. 很容易就能停下来
[14:29] What happened here? 发生什么事了
[14:31] Let’s just walk away from this. 我们离开这里吧
[14:32] Let’s just walk away. 我们走吧
[14:33] Everything cool. 没出什么事
[14:38] You want help with your shoes? 你要我帮你穿鞋吗
[14:39] No. 不用
[14:41] What was all of that? 刚才是怎么一回事
[14:42] – I don’t get it. – No, he wasn’t looking -我不明白 -他没注意
[14:44] and he slid the thing back on him. 差点把那玩意儿推到他身上了
[14:46] Are you all right? 你没事吧
[14:47] Yeah, I’m good. 我没事
[14:49] He’s fine. 他还好
[14:51] It just startled me. 我吓了一跳
[15:13] You look pretty. 你真美
[15:15] Thank you. 谢谢夸奖
[15:33] You think you could… 你能不能去
[15:35] I’m just… 我在
[15:36] – Yeah. – Yeah. -好 -那行
[15:37] – Okay. – Yeah. -好的 -行
[16:25] Oh, it’s crowded. 天 人可真多
[16:29] So are you gonna say something about… 你想谈谈关于
[16:32] My good friends! 我的好朋友们
[16:33] Oh, I think she wants us to, uh… 我觉得她是想要咱俩
[16:36] No, no, no. She’s just waving. Hi. 不不不 她只是在打招呼 你好
[16:38] No, now she’s kinda beckoning. 不 她在让我们过去
[16:40] – Okay. – In a way. -好吧 -打手势
[16:41] We’ll make an excuse. 我们编个借口
[16:42] There’s no reason I take. 我不接受任何借口
[16:44] Okay. 好的
[16:45] Yeah. I think it’d be rude now. 我觉得不过去太不礼貌了
[16:47] – We’re with her. – Oh. Okay. -我们和她一桌 -好的
[16:48] – The woman in the white. – No, we’re not. -穿白衣服的女士 -才不是
[16:50] Ah. Yes. 太好了
[16:51] Your white wine and scotch. 你们的白葡萄酒和苏格兰威士忌
[16:52] – Thank you very much. – Perfect. -非常感谢 -太棒了
[16:54] And bring another round for me and my friends, yes. 再给我和我朋友上一轮酒
[16:56] Oh, no, I’m good for now. Yeah. 我喝得差不多了
[16:57] Oh, no, I think one is fine. 我喝一杯就够了
[16:59] Thank you. No. It’s smart to get now. -谢谢你 -不 现在离开是明智的
[17:01] The bar gets crazy. 酒吧过会儿会很疯狂
[17:02] The Ibiza of the Alps, yes? 毕竟是伊比沙岛的阿尔卑斯山滑雪胜地
[17:04] Oh, right. 说得是
[17:05] – I drink if you not. – Okay. -你不喝那我喝 -好
[17:06] Going to clubs. 去夜总会
[17:09] Nice. 很棒
[17:11] So a night off, huh? 放松的一夜是吧
[17:13] So you find you get enough time off. 你有足够的时间去玩乐
[17:15] Oh, sure. 当然了
[17:15] Enough to catch a dick whenever I like. 我只要愿意 随时都能找个男人
[17:18] That’s great. 这 挺好的
[17:21] Time is nice to have. 有时间真好
[17:24] Oh. We have guests. 有客人
[17:25] – Charlie. – Hello. -查理 -你好啊
[17:26] Hi. 嗨
[17:28] – Hello. Hi. – Hello. -你好啊 -你好
[17:30] – These are my friends, Billie. – I’m Billie, yes. -他们是我朋友 比莉 -我是比莉
[17:31] – She’s my wife Billie, hi. – And Pete. -她是我妻子比莉 你好 -和皮特
[17:33] I was just talking about you. 我刚还在聊你呢
[17:34] All good, I hope. 希望都是好话
[17:36] – Sure. – Yeah. -当然 -是的
[17:37] Well, what has she been saying? 她都说了些什么呢
[17:43] It was pretty brief. I mean… 简单说了一下
[17:44] Yeah, she’s a fan of yours. 对 她是你的粉丝
[17:46] Yeah, positive. 正向的
[17:47] – Positive stuff. – Yeah. -正向的东西 -是的
[17:48] I said I can catch a dick whenever I like. 我说我随时都能找个男人
[17:52] Is that… 是这样
[17:53] That’s right. That is what she said. Yeah. 对的 那是她的原话
[17:55] Right. 好吧
[17:58] Okay, no, I just thought, you know… 这样 我还以为 你懂的
[18:01] I thought… 我还以为
[18:02] I was kidding. 我在开玩笑呢
[18:06] Why? You think we’re getting married? 怎么 你以为我们要结婚了吗
[18:08] No! God, no! 怎么会 我没有
[18:10] – Okay. – I didn’t think we’re getting married. -好了 -我没往结婚那方面想
[18:11] I didn’t. I just thought we… 我没这么想过 我只是觉得我们
[18:13] we had a really nice day today… 我们今天过得很开心
[18:16] I wanna go. 我想走了
[18:18] I just, you know… 我只是 你懂的
[18:22] So you two know each other from…? 你们两个是在哪儿认识的
[18:24] Oh, well, I’m… Well, here. 我是 在这里
[18:26] Yeah. Yeah, I came in on Sunday 是这样 我周日来的
[18:28] and she showed me around. 她带我转了转
[18:31] Yeah, but you are a quick learner. 是的 但你学得很快
[18:34] Quick. 很快
[18:36] And you have a good day on the mountain? 你们在山上玩得开心吗
[18:38] Ugh. We had a great day. Great conditions. 我们今天太开心了 天气很好
[18:41] Just a real alpine experience. 一次真正的高山之旅
[18:43] – Yeah. – Well, -是的 -要我说
[18:45] we almost all died in an avalanche. 我们差点都因为雪崩死了
[18:48] – What? – So… -什么 -所以说
[18:49] – But, yeah, it was really… – Billie. -但的确很 -比莉
[18:50] It was fantastic. 棒极了
[18:51] Billie, hold on. I mean, there was a moment. 比莉 等等 就有那么一瞬间
[18:56] It was an avalanche. 那是场雪崩
[18:57] – Good lord. – Good fuck! -我的天呐 -我的妈呀
[18:59] – No, I mean, there was… – Yeah. -不 我是说 有一 -可不是吗
[19:01] For a moment, it could’ve felt dicey. 有那么一瞬间 可能给人感觉很危险
[19:05] Hang on a second. 等一下
[19:07] For quite a moment, 应该是相当长的一段时间
[19:09] it felt incredibly dicey. 都让人觉得非常危险
[19:11] – Seriously. – Okay. -我认真的 -好的
[19:14] And then it was over, and it was fine. 然后结束了 没出什么事
[19:17] We were all fine. 我们都好好的
[19:18] The kids were really scared. 孩子们真的被吓到了
[19:20] Of course. 当然了
[19:21] No question. 这还用说
[19:23] I mean, Pete, what they saw was… 皮特 他们目睹的一切
[19:25] Scary for them. Absolutely. 对他们来说很可怕 肯定的
[19:28] Yes. 对
[19:28] But we’re here and they’re upstairs watching a movie. 但我们坐在这里 他们在楼上看电影
[19:32] Just hanging out. 消磨时间
[19:33] And I guess, 我想
[19:36] emotionally, we’ve just been through a lot lately. 在感情上 我们最近很不好过
[19:39] My dad passed away eight months ago. 我的父亲八个月前过世了
[19:42] Yeah. 是的
[19:43] – It happens. – That’s a shame. -人生常事 -太遗憾了
[19:45] It’s been a lot. 很难熬
[19:46] So, uh, we came here. 所以 我们到这来
[19:49] And that’s why we’re here. 这就是我们来这的原因
[19:52] So let’s just be here. 就好好享受这里吧
[19:56] – Okay. – Here’s to here. -行 -为这个地方干杯
[19:57] – Here’s to here. – Here’s to here. -为这个地方干杯 -为这个地方干杯
[19:59] My father was a travel agent for 30 years. 我父亲当了30年的旅行代理
[20:02] I mean, he never really went anywhere. 他从来没去过别的地方
[20:04] His knowledge of the world was based solely on research. 他对这个世界的理解完全靠调查研究
[20:08] When he retired, alongside a good buddy of his, 他退休的时候 和一个好朋友一起
[20:11] they received this exquisite set of cut glassware. 收到了一套精美的玻璃器具
[20:15] He had a special shelf for them 他有一个专门的架子放它们
[20:16] and he put them up there, 他把玻璃器具放上去
[20:17] and even when we came to visit, 就连我们去看他的时候
[20:18] he wouldn’t bring them down. 他也不愿意拿下来
[20:19] I don’t know what he was saving them for. 我不知道他把那个留下来干什么
[20:21] Maybe nothing. 或许什么也不为
[20:23] But, went back home for the funeral, 但是回家参加葬礼的路上
[20:26] I met with Hughie. 我遇到了休吉
[20:28] That’s the friend of his dad’s. 那是他爸爸的朋友
[20:29] – Yeah. Yeah. – Okay. -是的 -好吧
[20:31] So we had a toast to dad with the same set of glasses, 我们就用那套玻璃器具为我父亲敬酒
[20:34] you know, over at Hughie’s. 就在休吉的家里
[20:36] And after, he just threw them right into the dishwasher. 然后 他就把这些器皿扔到了洗碗机里
[20:39] And I asked him, “Do you use those for every day?” 我就问他”你每天都用它们吗”
[20:43] And do you know what he said to me? 你知道他是怎么回我的吗
[20:46] Every day is all we have. 珍惜当下
[20:48] is all we have. 珍惜当下
[20:49] Yep. 又是它
[20:52] Powerful. Powerful stuff. 有力的说明
[20:55] So, I mean, to me, you know, 我的意思是 对我来说
[20:58] today was today. 今天就是今天
[21:03] Here’s to today. 敬今天
[21:04] today! 干杯
[21:05] Yeah. Yeah. 是的
[21:07] Even so, I think that 即便如此 我认为
[21:09] you should report to resort safety. 你也应该向度假村安全部门报告
[21:11] yes. If only to give you ease. 是的 这样至少能让你安心
[21:13] That’s an excellent idea. 这是个很棒的主意
[21:15] Yes, that’s what I wanna do. 是的 这也是我想做的
[21:17] – Yeah. – right? -是的 -是吧
[21:19] – Great. Great idea. – yeah. -很好 好主意 -是的
[22:20] Ja? 有事吗
[22:21] Yeah. Yeah. Guys. 对的 对 走吧孩子们
[22:23] So we wish to make a complaint. 我们想投诉
[22:27] Yes? 什么投诉
[22:32] Uh, that there was an avalanche that we, um… 这里昨天有雪崩
[22:36] That caused alarm yesterday. 引发警报
[22:39] The controlled avalanche from Zwolferkopf, yes. 是的 是兹沃尔弗科夫山脉的可控雪崩
[22:42] Well, you say it was controlled, 你说这是被控制的
[22:44] but I think you need to know 但我想你需要知道
[22:45] that people really freaked out. 人们真的吓坏了
[22:51] But everyone was safe, yeah? 但大家都很安全 不是吗
[22:54] Well, we don’t know that, in fact. 事实上 这个我们可不知道
[22:57] I can tell you. 那我告诉你吧
[22:59] Everyone was safe. 每个人都很安全
[23:02] Well, that’s great. That is such good news. 好吧 那很好 这是个好消息
[23:04] ‘Cause that helps. That helps to hear that. 因为听到这个 听到这个的确有帮助
[23:07] Yeah, I gotta say just… 我要说的是
[23:10] I don’t understand why there weren’t 我不明白为什么
[23:12] any warnings posted anywhere. 没有任何地方贴警示
[23:14] – There was a warning. – What? Where? -有贴警示的 -什么 在哪
[23:16] Posted at lifts, gondolas, 电梯有 游览船上也有
[23:18] hotel receptions, restaurants, shops, 还有酒店前台 饭馆 商店
[23:21] bars, soda machines, toilets. 酒吧 苏打水机 厕所都有
[23:24] Well, I don’t know what to tell you. 好吧 我不知道怎么说
[23:26] We didn’t see any of that. 我们一个都没看见
[23:27] Well… 这个
[23:31] Is that not correct? 说的不对吗
[23:32] Maybe…I,I,I 也许 我可能 我 我
[23:34] Gosh. I might have seen something 天啊 我可能看到过
[23:36] that mentioned snow conditions. 提到了雪况
[23:38] Yes. They were everywhere. 是啊 警示遍地都是
[23:40] So you saw it? 所以你看到了吗
[23:42] There were a lot of… 有很多
[23:44] I saw one sign. 我看了一个标识
[23:45] There was… 有一个
[23:47] Hold on. 等一下
[23:49] No, the point I’m trying to make… 不 重点是我想说
[23:50] – What is your point? – Here’s the point. -你的重点是什么 -这就是重点
[23:51] What’s your point? 你想说什么
[23:53] Warning or no warning, 警示或者没有警示
[23:55] seen it or not, 看到了或者没看到
[23:56] we would just like some acknowledgment 我们只是认为
[23:58] that it was handled poorly. 这情况处理的不好
[24:06] It was handled perfectly. 这处理得很好
[24:11] No, it was not. 不 并没有
[24:14] – Yes. – No! -是很好的 -当然不好
[24:15] You cannot tell me 你不能告诉我
[24:17] that that was the way it was supposed to go. 那就是正确的处理方式
[24:19] – Yes, exactly like that. – No! -是的 就是这样 -不是
[24:21] Snow went all over the plates. 雪漫得整个平台上面都是
[24:26] Snow went all over the plates. 雪是漫得整个平台上面都是
[24:31] Here’s what I think you’re not picking up on. 我认为你没有理解
[24:34] This was a huge event for our family, okay? 这对于我们家来说是件大事 好吗
[24:38] And, sir, I don’t wanna make this 先生 我不想让我们之间的问题
[24:41] a legal matter between us. 变成不合法的事件
[24:43] – I don’t. – Billie. -我不想 -比莉
[24:44] – No, I don’t wanna… – I know, but… -不 我不想 -我知道 但是
[24:45] What I’m saying is what I don’t want. 我说的是我不想
[24:46] We’re not in America where you sue 女士 我们这不像美国一样
[24:48] because your coffee is hot, madam. 你因为咖啡很烫就能上诉
[24:50] Screw you. I’m an attorney. 去你的吧 我是一个律师
[24:52] okay. You’ve heard our complaint. 好吧 你已经听到了我们的投诉
[24:54] Yeah, well, someone needs to hear it. 是的 某个人需要听到
[24:56] Thank you for your time. 谢谢你的时间
[24:58] And “no thank you for your time” from me. 我可不会说”谢谢你的时间”
[25:00] That is for certain. 这是肯定的
[25:05] – I’ve got it, okay? – Okay. -我自己来 好吗 -好的
[25:14] What a jackass, huh? 真是个混蛋 对吧
[25:15] Yeah. 是啊
[25:17] Who’s a jackass? 谁是混蛋
[25:18] Oh, the man who’s supposedly in charge. 就是那个本来应当负责任的人
[25:21] That’s who. 就是他
[25:24] Yeah, big jackass. 对 简直是个大混蛋
[25:51] Do you, um, have… 你有 那个
[25:52] Yeah. 就是它
[26:17] – Like that? – You want to get it like that? -就像那样吗 -你喜欢这个角度吗
[26:20] There you go. 这就对了
[26:21] How much do you love traveling with me? 你有多喜欢和我一起旅行
[26:23] This much. 超级多
[26:50] mom. 妈妈
[26:52] Mom. 妈妈
[26:59] What? 怎么了
[27:02] Oh, my God. 天啊
[27:03] – Pete? – Mmm. -皮特 -怎么了
[27:05] – What? – Oh, okay. -怎么了 -好吧
[27:07] – Oh, my God. – Should I wake up Em? -天啊 -我要去叫醒小艾吗
[27:09] Yes. Yes. 去吧 去吧
[27:11] And let’s not watch people sleep. I don’t like that. 别人睡觉的时候不要盯着 我不喜欢
[27:13] We gotta go. 我们要走了
[27:17] Where are we going? 我们要去哪
[27:18] Are we going to a different mountain? 我们要去一个不同的山吗
[27:20] No, better. It’s gonna be great. 不 是更好的 一定会很棒的地方
[27:21] Yeah, it’s a Daddy surprise. 是的 这是老爸给你们的惊喜
[27:22] Um, I think I should go in 我想我应该进去
[27:24] and get something from the buffet. 在自助餐厅拿点吃的
[27:25] We are late though. 我们已经够晚了
[27:26] I’m starving. 我现在好饿
[27:28] No, I’m gonna get a little fruit, okay? 不 我就拿点水果 好吗
[27:29] No, you know, we’ll be fine. 不 不用拿 没事的
[27:31] dad! Dad! Car! Car! Car! 爸爸 爸爸 车 车来了
[27:32] Can you pop the trunk, please? 你能帮忙打开后备箱吗
[27:45] We’re here. Sorry. 我们到了 抱歉
[27:46] The Stantons? 斯坦顿一家吗
[27:47] – Yep. That’s us. – Hi. -是的 就是我们 -你好
[27:48] They were just about to go. 他们就要出发了
[27:50] Oh, I’m so sorry. We overslept. 太抱歉了 我们睡过头了
[27:51] Come on, guys. Let’s go. Let’s go. 来吧 伙计们 我们走
[27:52] Hey, we’re heli-skiing, guys. How cool is that, huh? 我们要来直升机滑雪了 是不是很酷
[27:55] Awesome! 太棒了
[27:56] Yeah. A little Daddy treat. Daddy thought of it. 是啊 老爸的小把戏 是爸爸想到的
[27:58] I’m so hungry. 我好饿啊
[28:00] Once we get up on the powder, bud, 等我们登上雪道 小家伙
[28:01] you’ll forget all about that. 你就不会觉得饿了
[28:03] Yeah, maybe they have a protein bar or something. 说不定他们有能量棒什么的
[28:05] Do you have a bar? 你有能量棒吗
[28:06] Ah, yes. Yes, there is a seat belt. 有 当然有 有安全带
[28:09] What? 什么
[28:10] We really should climb on now. Please. 我们真的要登机了现在 请快点
[28:13] Oh, is there gonna be a briefing? 会有简单介绍吗
[28:14] Yes, yes! We can do that on the way! 有 当然有 我们可以路上讲
[28:16] Please, come! 快来
[28:17] Where’s my glove? 我的手套呢
[28:18] You mean we’re just gonna go? 你的意思是我们立刻就走吗
[28:20] Isn’t there any more information 没有更多信息
[28:21] that we need to have? 我们需要知道吗
[28:22] As in? 例如呢
[28:23] We’ll get all that when we get on board! 我们登机之后就什么都知道了
[28:25] – Mom! – What? -妈妈 -怎么了
[28:26] I can’t find my glove! 我找不到我的手套了
[28:27] Why are you so stupid? 你怎么这么笨呀
[28:29] Hey! Hey! 喂 喂
[28:30] No. Come here a second. 别吵架 过来一下
[28:32] Come here. 过来
[28:33] Guys, what don’t we do? 孩子们 我们不能做什么
[28:36] Call people names. 骂人
[28:37] And so what do you say now, Finn? 你现在要说什么 芬恩
[28:40] I’m sorry. 对不起
[28:41] Good job, Finn. 干得好 芬恩
[28:43] Hang on, Pete. No, not good job. 等等 皮特 不 不是做得好
[28:45] Look him in the eye right now and say it loud and clear, 看着他的眼睛 大声说清楚
[28:49] so he can hear you and understand you. 这样他才能听到 理解你在说什么
[28:53] I’m sorry! 对不起
[28:54] – We should go! – There we go! -我们该走了 -我们走吧
[28:56] Please! Please! 等等 等等
[28:57] We really should depart! 我们真的应该出发了
[28:59] The weather may change! 天气可能会改变
[29:01] Okay. It’s just that he’s missing a glove. 好吧 但是他丢了一只手套
[29:03] Wait a minute. What? Change to what? 等一下 什么 改变什么
[29:05] Let’s go! 走吧
[29:06] Every day is all we have! 要珍惜当下啊
[29:08] I understand that, Pete, but he doesn’t have a glove. 我明白 皮特 但是他一只手套没了
[29:11] We’re missing a glove here, 我们这缺了一只手套
[29:12] and she just said something about the weather changing. 还有她说什么天气可能会改变
[29:14] They’re gonna have a spare glove! Yeah! 他们有多余的手套 肯定的
[29:16] You have a spare? 你有多余的手套吗
[29:17] I don’t know! Come! Please! 我不确定 快来吧
[29:19] They’ve gotta have spare gloves! 他们肯定会有多余的手套的
[29:20] She just said she doesn’t know! 她刚才说她不确定
[29:22] Well, he can borrow yours! 好吧 他可以用你的
[29:23] What? Then I’ll get cold, Pete! 什么 那我会冻伤的 皮特
[29:25] Okay, okay! 好吧 好吧
[29:26] He can borrow mine! 他可以用我的
[29:27] It’ll fly off! It doesn’t fit him! 那样会掉的 你的手套不适合他
[29:30] Do you have spare gloves? 你有多余的手套吗
[29:34] Do you have spare gloves? 你有多余的手套吗
[29:36] Protein bars? 或者能量棒呢
[29:38] Billie, I spent two grand on this, okay? 比莉 我花了两千买的这个
[29:41] – I’m well aware of that, Pete! – Okay, let’s go! -皮特这个我知道 -那好 我们走
[29:43] Let’s have a great time, okay? 让我们玩的开心 好吗
[29:45] Come on! 来吧
[29:46] What? No! 什么 不
[29:48] Pete, stop! 皮特 停下
[29:50] Don’t walk away from us! 别就这么走开
[29:53] We are missing gloves! 我们找不到手套了
[29:56] The children are starving! 孩子们还饿着
[29:57] And there’s something about the weather changing! 而且这边天气的还变化无常
[30:06] Get in the car! 都给我上车
[30:11] Do you want help, Mom? 妈妈你需要帮助吗
[30:12] No, thank you! 不用 谢谢
[30:13] Are you sure? 真的吗
[30:15] It’s fine! 我可以
[30:17] Get in the car! 上车
[30:18] In the car! 快上车
[30:40] Here’s your glove, sweetie. 宝贝 你的手套在这里
[30:51] Okay. 好了
[30:55] All right. Well, we still have the rest of the afternoon. 好了 我们还有一下午的时间
[30:58] What’s everyone up for? 你们想怎么度过呢
[31:01] Beach? 去沙滩
[31:04] If we gobble all this up, 如果我们吃快点
[31:05] we’ll still have an hour, hour and a half up on the mountain. 我们还会有一个半小时的时间爬山
[31:07] I think we’re gonna cut our losses for today. 我认为我们今天要及时止损
[31:10] Just hunker down this afternoon. 我们下午就坐着好好休息
[31:12] We could sit around the fire and make popcorn. 可以烤着火做着爆米花
[31:15] And then maybe later, 等稍微晚一点的时候
[31:16] you boys can watch a movie, 你们可以看部电影
[31:18] and you and I can have some time. 然后 我们就有一些自己的时间
[31:24] I love that idea. 这个主意不错
[31:25] me too. 我也这么觉得
[31:27] Yeah. I think that’s smart. 是的 非常不错
[31:29] Fruit. 水果
[31:30] Guys, put fruit in yourselves, please. 孩子们 吃点水果
[31:33] I could do something but I feel really bad for Mom. 我可以过牌 但是要坑妈妈一把了
[31:36] All right, I’m sorry. 好了 那就抱歉啦
[31:38] Oh, don’t you love me? 你不爱我了吗
[32:04] You’re telling me that they just showed up? 你说他们就这么刚好出现在这
[32:06] No. They were nearby 不是 是他们就在附近
[32:07] and actually called. 然后给我打电话了
[32:08] They just happened to call? 他们就这么正好打电话过来吗
[32:09] Billie, yes, they called. 是的比莉 他们刚打电话给我
[32:11] When? When did they call actually? 什么时候 什么时候给你打的电话
[32:13] – When? – Yeah. When? -什么时候吗 -对 什么时候
[32:14] When I was in the bathroom. 当我在厕所的时候
[32:16] You know Zach. 你了解扎克的
[32:17] No. No. Actually I don’t. 不 我不了解他
[32:19] I don’t know Zach, Pete. Not well. 我不了解扎克 皮特我不了解他
[32:21] Not like the way you know your work buddy. Right? 不像你这么了解你的工作伙伴 对吗
[32:23] And I certainly don’t know the woman. 而且我也不认识那个女人
[32:25] I’m sorry, okay? I didn’t know how to play the phone call. 对不起 好吗 我不知道怎么回绝
[32:31] Can we help? 需要我们帮忙吗
[32:32] – Oh, no. – No. We’re good. -不用 -不用 交给我们就好
[32:34] Yeah, you guys just relax. 你们就坐那好好休息
[32:37] I hope they like carrot sticks and Goldfish. 我希望他们喜欢吃胡萝卜条和小鱼饼干
[32:40] I’m sorry, I should’ve… 对不起 我应该
[32:41] Yeah, well, but now you can’t. 是啊 但是你没有后悔的余地了
[32:43] Oh. Okay. Hey.Hey. 好了
[32:46] Ugh, that looks so good. 看起来真不错
[32:47] It does? 真的吗
[32:49] All right. 好了
[32:50] So, you guys, let’s hear about this trip. 所以 你们的旅行怎么样
[32:53] Well, I mean, from what we remember, 现在我们回忆起来
[32:57] it’s been epic. 这次旅行简直是史诗级别的
[32:58] From what I’ve seen, yeah. 看得出来
[32:59] It’s been intense. 就是时间有些紧
[33:01] We’ve hit, what, like, three countries in four days. 我们四天游玩了三个国家
[33:05] Just Tuesday, 周二早上的时候
[33:06] we were having morning strudel in Dusseldorf 我们还在杜塞尔多夫吃果馅卷饼
[33:09] and by that afternoon, 等到了下午
[33:11] we were hiking along the Rhine River in France. 我们已经在法国的莱茵河上徒步旅行了
[33:12] Oh, my gosh. 天哪
[33:13] And, um, there might have been some shrooms 可以说在那几天里
[33:17] on one or all of those days. 我们还服用了一些致幻剂
[33:21] Does that sound weird when I say it? 我这样说会很奇怪吗
[33:23] No. I loved the way you said it. 不 我喜欢你这么说
[33:25] Do I sound like a narc? 我这样说像不像个缉毒刑警
[33:26] – Shroomies. – Shrooms. -置换机 -致幻剂
[33:28] – Shrooms. Just shrooms. – Shrooms. We did shrooms. -是致幻剂 -我们服用了致幻剂
[33:30] So you did shrooms? 所以你们吃了致幻剂
[33:31] – Yes. We did shrooms. – Yeah, we did. -是的 我们吃了 -我们吃了
[33:32] Okay, got it. 懂了
[33:33] I don’t know, I think the whole point of this trip 我也不懂 感觉整个旅行的重点就在于
[33:35] was me just stepping out of my comfort zone 我要走出自己的舒适区
[33:37] and following Rosie’s lead, 然后跟着罗茜的步伐走
[33:39] and so that’s what I’ve been doing, 这就是我在整个旅程中的任务
[33:41] and I’ve just been relinquishing all of this… 我就 放弃了做决定
[33:43] Not relinquishing. Expanding. 不是放弃 应该是放权
[33:44] Expanding. 对 放权
[33:45] – yeah. – Yeah, sorry. -没错 -对 抱歉
[33:47] I’ve been expanding. 我就一直在放权
[33:48] His world. It’s a positive thing. 对于他来说 这是件好事
[33:49] Okay. 好吧
[33:51] – Yeah. – Yeah. -是的 -没错吧
[33:51] Like, you know how blind people, 就像 你知道盲人吗
[33:53] all their other senses get more intense? 他们除视觉以外的感官都是非常灵敏
[33:55] – Right. – Yeah. -没错 -是的
[33:56] Being with Rosie is like that. 我和罗茜在一起时就是这样
[33:58] But I didn’t even have to go blind. 而且我不需要把自己弄瞎
[33:59] babe. 亲爱的
[34:00] Seriously. 我认真的
[34:01] I call her Rosie the Riveting. 这就是她吸引人的地方
[34:04] He does. 他也一样
[34:05] And it’s so good for me, 这对我来说是好事
[34:06] ’cause you know me, Pete. 因为 你了解我的 皮特
[34:08] Yeah, I do. 对 我知道
[34:08] I mean, normally I’m all about hotels and… 通常 我会选择 住酒店 和
[34:11] – Right? – yeah. -是吧 -对
[34:13] Room service, crisp sheets. 那里有客房服务还有干净的床单
[34:14] You know, at breakfast I’m thinking, 在吃早餐的时候我就在想
[34:16] “Okay, well, where are we gonna have dinner?” “我们晚餐该去哪吃呢”
[34:18] And then, before I go to bed, I’m thinking, 然后在睡觉之前我也会想
[34:19] “Well, tomorrow we should get breakfast at that same place “明天我们还是去同样的地方吃早饭吧
[34:21] because they have that one thing that I like.” 因为他们那有一样我爱吃的东西”
[34:23] We’re experimenting with new. 我们现在在尝试做些新鲜事
[34:25] Thank you. 谢谢
[34:26] It’s a really good place for him to live. 对他来说那真的是个居住的好地方
[34:29] You have to live there. 你可以住在那
[34:30] Hey, I know I’m not leaving. 我知道 我又没打算走
[34:33] Yeah, we just found in each other this desire 我们刚刚发现我们希望
[34:35] to share our lives in a certain way. 以特定的方式分享我们的生活
[34:37] So it’s about travel, adventure. 关于旅行还有冒险
[34:40] We don’t see ourselves having kids, 我们还不想要孩子
[34:42] so it’s about us living for us. 我们为我们自己而活
[34:46] Hashtag no agenda. 随心所欲 不设条框
[34:48] I mean, we love that. 我的意思是 我们欣赏那样的生活
[34:50] That’s all Rosie. She nails the hashtags. 因为罗茜就是那种想一出是一出的人
[34:52] Oh, you’re the one. 你才是这种人
[34:55] And, I mean, no agenda’s 我的意思是我们不会计划
[34:56] what got us here tonight, right? 今晚我们住哪 对吧
[34:58] I mean, we didn’t know what tonight was gonna be, 我们不知道今晚怎么度过
[35:00] and then you texted and here we are. 然后你发短信给我 我们就来了
[35:02] Yeah, we don’t even have return tickets. 没错 我们甚至都没买返程的票
[35:05] Like, who knows what’s next? 谁知道下一刻会发生什么呢
[35:09] Well, you kinda know what’s next, don’t you? 你也会知道接下来会发生什么 对吗
[35:11] ‘Cause you have work on Monday. 像我知道 是因为周一我要上班
[35:13] Correct? 对吗
[35:15] – Oh – Oh,yeah. -是啊 -是的
[35:16] We know for sure 这我们倒是知道
[35:17] I have to show a commercial space in Cambridge at 8:30. 8点30我要在剑桥展示商业空间设计
[35:24] So what about you guys? 那你们呢
[35:26] You guys getting in good ski days? 你们的滑雪怎么样
[35:27] Yeah. Yeah, good. Yeah. 是的 非常不错
[35:29] cool. 酷
[35:34] I mean, we did have a moment that was a little unnerving. 不过 我们还是遇到了点小麻烦
[35:39] But we got over it 但是我们克服了它
[35:41] and we’ve been having a great time. 我们玩的非常开心
[35:43] God. 天哪
[35:46] Okay, what happened? 发生了什么
[35:48] It was just an event that we got through. 就是经历了一件事情
[35:50] – Yeah. That was all. – That’s it. -就这样 -就是这样
[35:51] It’s good to come through events. 那一定是很棒的经历了
[35:53] Exactly. 确实
[35:53] No, we’re good now. Yeah, it was nothing. 现在我们都很好 那不值一谈
[35:55] It wasn’t nothing. 那可不是不值一谈
[35:57] No. Okay. Yeah. Okay. That’s the wrong word. 确实不是 好吧 我用错了词
[35:58] At all. I mean, it wasn’t nothing. 总之 不是不值一谈的事情
[36:00] Yeah. 是啊
[36:01] We were sitting outside at a restaurant, 我们 坐在餐馆外面
[36:06] and there was this huge bang. 然后一声巨响
[36:10] And suddenly, this wall of snow 突然一大片的雪
[36:13] comes rumbling down the mountain, 从山上滚下
[36:15] and it did not look like it was gonna stop. 而且 看起来没有停下的趋势
[36:18] It looked like it was gonna kill us. 就像是要我们丧命于此
[36:20] For a moment. 那只是暂时的
[36:21] No! No! Absolutely not. 不 明显不是这样的
[36:23] Because other people felt exactly the same way. 因为所有人都感受到了
[36:27] They were getting up. They were screaming. 他们站起来 他们尖叫着
[36:29] I screamed. 我也在尖叫
[36:31] And the kids were screaming. 孩子们也在尖叫
[36:33] Because it felt like this was it. 因为 所有人都感觉到要大难临头
[36:36] That we were gonna die. 我们都将性命不保
[36:42] And I look over at Pete, 当我看向皮特
[36:45] and he had jumped up and grabbed his phone. 他抓着他的手机 跳了起来
[36:50] He was gone. 然后跑了
[36:52] Pete ran. Pete left us. 他就这样跑了 把我们丢下
[36:57] I guess in his mind, um, 我猜在他看来
[37:01] he left us there to get buried, 把我们丢下 让我们在雪崩中丧命
[37:03] because, 因为这样
[37:06] he could make it away, 他就能逃生
[37:10] and we were too far away. 我们离他太远了
[37:12] You know, we were on the other side of the, uh… 你们知道吗 我们就坐在他对面
[37:14] I don’t know. 我不知道
[37:15] Anyway, so I throw my arms around my children, 总之 我搂着我的孩子们
[37:21] and just wait, you know? 只能等着
[37:25] I just wait for us to die together. 我只能在那里等着我们一起死去
[37:30] Sorry. 对不起
[37:34] Anyway, so then, um, moments pass, 总之 等了一会
[37:38] and oh, my God, I’m still there. 天啊 我还活着
[37:43] And the kids stop screaming. 孩子们也停止了尖叫
[37:47] And we’re okay, we realize. We’re okay. 我们意识到没事了 我们没事
[37:57] And then Pete comes back, 然后皮特回来了
[38:01] and just orders soup. 像个没事人一样 点了汤
[38:11] That’s intense. 真惊险
[38:12] Yeah, 是的
[38:24] But, you know, I think… 但是
[38:27] You know, I think in a situation like that… 我觉得 在这种情况下
[38:31] I think it’s probably a survival reaction that kicks in. 这可能只是一种生存反应
[38:35] Right, Pete? 对吗皮特
[38:37] You don’t even have time to think. It’s a reflex. 你根本没时间去思考 那是条件反射
[38:38] It’s like when a sea cucumber perceives a threat, 就像一只海参察觉到了危险
[38:42] it rapidly evacuates all of its organs through its rectum. 它会迅速的通过直肠排出所有器官
[38:46] How could I have possibly run away? 我怎么可能跑掉了
[38:49] – What? – In ski boots? -你说什么 -穿着滑雪鞋
[38:51] How is that possible? 那怎么可能
[38:53] Can you run in ski boots? 你能穿着滑雪鞋跑吗
[38:55] Wait, what? 等等 什么
[38:56] Zach, can you run in ski boots? 扎克 你穿着滑雪鞋能跑吗
[38:58] – It’s not recommended. – Oh, fine. -我不推荐这样 -好吧
[39:00] Clomp away. 重踏着走开
[39:01] Walk briskly away. I mean… 轻快的走开 我的意思是
[39:02] No. You said “run.” 不 你说了”跑”
[39:04] Rosie, can you run in ski boots? 罗茜 你穿着滑雪鞋能跑吗
[39:06] Not very well, but… 可能跑不了 但
[39:07] Boom. Exactly. 对 就是这样
[39:09] Regardless, I wouldn’t leave my family to die. 不论怎样 我不会丢下我的家人们去死
[39:12] That’s “boom, exactly.” 这才是”对 就是这样”
[39:14] No, no, nor would I. And I didn’t. 不 我不会 而且也没有那么做
[39:16] It’s just she said you did. 但是她说了你那么做了
[39:17] Yeah, because he did. 是的 因为他确实那么做了
[39:18] For fuck’s sakes, Billie. Why are you… 真是够了 比莉 你为什么
[39:20] And I didn’t leave you to be buried. 我没有留你在那里被活埋
[39:23] – I don’t know. – Well, I do. -我不知道 -是真的
[39:25] I was there and I saw it differently. 我当时就在那 但是我有不同的看法
[39:27] So then tell me, Pete. 那就告诉我 皮特
[39:28] What happened differently? Please. 什么不同看法
[39:32] – The snow was coming. – Right. -雪滑了下来 -对
[39:33] Almost like an avalanche. 几乎像雪崩了一样
[39:35] Oh, now it’s not even an avalanche. 这样啊 现在 它连雪崩也不算了吗
[39:37] I checked on you guys visually, 我目测了下你们的情况
[39:40] and when I made sure that everyone was okay, 当我确保你们安全的时候
[39:42] I ran to get help. 我跑了去求救
[39:45] Hang on a second. That doesn’t even make sense! 等等 这一点也说不通
[39:47] You knew that we were okay, so you went to get help? 你知道我们安全了 所以你跑去求救
[39:51] What? 啥
[39:52] It happened very fast. It was very confusing. 这一切发生的太快了 非常的混乱
[39:54] Right. Survival reaction. 对 生存反应
[39:56] But I checked to make sure you guys were okay 但是我是确保了你们的安全
[39:58] and then I went to get help. 之后才去寻求帮助的
[40:05] That’s not what happened, Peter. 根本不是这样的 皮特
[40:08] Billie, I can accept your version of the truth. 比莉 我能接受你眼里的真相
[40:09] Why can’t you accept mine? 为什么你不能接受我的呢
[40:11] Because mine is true and not dumb. 因为我说的是真相而不是瞎扯
[40:14] – You weren’t there with me! – Right! -你当时也在那里 -对
[40:17] That’s exactly right. 我当然在那
[40:18] I was at the table with our children. 我当时 和孩子们 一起坐在桌子旁
[40:21] I just love that you’re making me say 我很高兴你让我讲了
[40:25] that what happened for you happened for me. 我们身上发生的是同一件事
[40:29] Okay. 好吧
[40:37] I mean, Pete, like a lot of times, 皮特 有时候
[40:40] the people involved in automobile accidents 车祸中的人
[40:42] get the events of the accident completely wrong. 对造成事故结果的判断是完全错误的
[40:44] – Stop pitching theories, Zach. – Yeah, sorry. -别胡扯 扎克 -好吧 对不起
[40:48] Just come on out here for a sec. Um… 过来这里一下
[40:51] Sorry. We just have one question. 不好意思啊 我们只问一个问题
[40:54] Billie, no. 比莉 别这样
[40:55] – Yeah,yeah – No -当然要 -别
[40:56] You can say… I was talking with our friends 我现在在和朋友们聊
[41:00] about, uh, when we were having lunch, remember? 还记得我们吃午饭的时候吗
[41:03] And then the avalanche was coming, 当时雪崩了
[41:06] And, um, can you say what happened next? 你们能说说 然后发生了什么吗
[41:13] They can say. 他们可以讲
[41:15] It’s for the story and, um, they wanted to know. 他们想要了解这个故事
[41:18] They can say, right, Pete? 皮特 他们可以讲 对吗
[41:21] Sure. 好吧
[41:24] The truth. 真相
[41:32] Dad ran away. 爸爸跑掉了
[41:34] And Finn? 芬恩 你呢
[41:36] Is that what you think happened, too? 你也是这么认为的吗
[41:39] Okay. 好的
[41:41] Okay, guys. Thanks. 好了 孩子们 谢谢
[41:43] You can go back to your funny movie. 你们可以回去看喜剧片了
[41:54] They’re such great kids. 他们真是好孩子
[41:58] You might have traumatized them, you know that? 你这样会让他们有心灵创伤的 知道吗
[42:01] Oh, I traumatized them? 哦 是我让他们有心灵创伤吗
[42:02] You care so much about being right, don’t you? 你非常在意谁对谁错 是吗
[42:03] No, I just wanna get this straight. 不 我只是想把事情讲清楚
[42:05] No, you just want to get it right. 不 你只是想证明自己是对的
[42:07] So, congratulations, 所以 恭喜你
[42:08] Billie, you win. You’re right. 比莉 你赢了 你是对的
[42:10] Everyone give Billie a fucking round of applause. 大家都他妈的给比莉鼓个掌吧
[42:15] hey, pete? 皮特
[42:17] You left your family! 是你丢下了你的家人
[42:18] That I am right about! 这就是我对的地方
[43:21] Hey. Uh, I’m gonna take a solo day today. 我今天想自己过
[43:24] Oh. Okay. 哦 好吧
[43:27] So you and the boys can have an adventure. 所以你和孩子们可以一起去玩一玩
[43:29] Yeah, fine. 好吧
[43:31] Maybe we’ll cross paths on the mountain. 也许我们可以在山上碰头
[43:32] Actually, I saw a leaflet 其实我看到了一张传单
[43:34] for one of those Alpine rail slides. 关于高山滑轨的
[43:37] The boys might really enjoy that. 孩子们可能会很喜欢
[43:39] It’s at the family resort, 在家庭度假村
[43:41] the one that’s just minutes of 20 from here. 离这里大概20分钟
[43:48] Great. 好
[43:50] Great. 好的
[43:59] Getting an eyeful? 大饱眼福啊
[44:01] Oh. Hello. 你好
[44:04] No, no, no. I was just… 不 不 我只是
[44:05] And where is your team? 你的家人呢
[44:07] Oh, I’m taking a solo day today. 我今天一个人
[44:09] Good. Adventure. Just for you. 很棒 只属于你一个人 冒险
[44:13] Yeah. Adventure. 对 冒险
[44:15] Fun. Just for you. 乐趣 只属于你一个人
[44:17] Yeah. Fun. 对 乐趣
[44:18] You want fun? 你想要乐趣吗
[44:21] Yeah. Fun. 对啊 乐趣
[44:23] Good. 好吧
[44:25] Come. 来吧
[44:28] Oh, I think that this is the line right here. 我觉得这里要排队吧
[44:30] No, no, this wait is not for you. 不 你不是这队的
[44:35] Sorry. 不好意思
[44:36] – This, – Yes,yeah,yeah,yeah -是这里 -好的 来了来了
[44:38] Okay. Oh, great. Well, once again, 棒极了 再一次
[44:39] thank you so much for your help. 感谢你的帮助
[44:41] Adventure, yes? 冒险 对吗
[44:42] – Now? – Fun? -现在吗 -乐趣
[44:44] Yeah, yeah, yeah. All of it. Right. 对 对 对 都有
[44:52] Oh, you’re coming? 你也来吗
[44:53] Yeah. I come with.Ah. 对 我和你一块
[44:54] Wonderful. Yeah. 那太好了
[44:57] So, I am interested on another question. 我很好奇另外一个问题
[44:59] Oh, good. Okay. 好吧 好吧
[45:01] Have you had varied life of sexual experience? 你有过丰富多彩的性生活吗
[45:04] What? I’m sorry? 不是 你说啥
[45:06] Have you had a varied life of sexual experience? 你有过丰富多彩的性生活吗
[45:07] No, no, no. 不 不 不
[45:08] I’m not asking you so that you would repeat that. 我不是让你再说一遍
[45:10] We’re in a public space. I’m just saying. 我是说我们在公众场合
[45:12] At that age, they rarely bother with the English. 他们这个年纪的人都不会太懂英语
[45:15] Boy, you really get right in there, don’t you? 朋友 你真是 直言不讳啊
[45:18] I’m sorry. I just don’t like so much bullshit all the time. 不好意思 我只是不喜欢扯些有的没的
[45:20] Yeah, I get that. 对 我明白
[45:22] I’m not a fan of the bullshit myself either. 我也不是个喜欢瞎扯自己事的人
[45:24] – You just seem to me like… – Like what? -但是在我看来 你 -我怎么了
[45:26] You haven’t been all the blocks around. 你像是一个比较保守的人
[45:28] – Me? – Yeah. -我吗 -对
[45:30] Oh, no, no, no. 不 不 不
[45:31] You’d be surprised actually. 事实上你会大吃一惊
[45:33] In college, I had, um, so many boyfriends. 在大学里我的男朋友可太多了
[45:36] I mean, I really knew my way around. 我很清楚自己的路线
[45:38] I mean, I did my fair share of… 我做了我”分内”的事情
[45:43] I don’t like to perform that. 我太不喜欢那个姿势
[45:45] Nobody likes it. 没人喜欢
[45:47] I just tend to do only what I like. 我只做我喜欢的
[45:49] I masturbate. 我自慰
[45:51] Every day. 每一天
[45:52] Because that is for me. 因为我能用自己喜欢的方式来
[45:54] And having sex with guests… 那和顾客做爱呢
[45:55] Yes, that is very for me. 对 那也很适合我
[45:57] But you’re married. Is that right? 但是你结婚了 对吗
[45:59] – Yeah, – Is that the case? -对啊 -是这样吗
[46:01] Yeah. 是的
[46:01] Okay. So how does that work with everything? 好吧 所以你怎么处理这一切
[46:03] With your Mr. Charlie 和你的查理先生
[46:05] and whatever other fellow you happen… 和其他 你碰上的 “朋友”
[46:07] Easy. I spend the winters here, 这很容易 我冬天来这
[46:10] and in the summer, my husband and I have the farm. 夏天我和我丈夫经营农场
[46:12] And your husband is cool with that? 那你丈夫接受了这一切
[46:14] No, my husband, my husband. 不 我丈夫 我丈夫
[46:15] – What? – Can we shake hands? -怎么了 -我们能握下手吗
[46:18] Now, should I tell my husband about this? 你觉得我应该告诉我丈夫这件事吗
[46:20] Should you? 你会说吗
[46:20] What are you talking about? 你在说些啥啊
[46:22] Our bodies touched. We have a little intimacy. 我们有肢体接触 也有了一点亲密关系
[46:23] Oh, please. 天哪 拜托
[46:25] Well, why? Why is there this absurdity? 怎么了 这有什么荒谬的吗
[46:27] When these two parts of our bodies touch, no big deal. 我们身体的这两个部位接触了 没啥事
[46:30] Because it’s very… 因为它很
[46:31] But the other parts, oh, no. 但是要是其他部位的话 就 不行
[46:32] No. 不是的
[46:33] The bodies touch, the special parts. 身体上特殊的部位接触了
[46:36] – Well, yes, they’re special. – Oh, my goodness. -是的 它们很特殊 -我的天呐
[46:37] What shall we do? The god is angry in the heaven, 我们该怎么做 上帝在天堂里很生气
[46:40] – so the marriage must be over. – Well, no, not that. -所以这婚姻必须结束 -不是那样的
[46:42] The special parts have rubbed. 特殊的部位摩擦了
[46:44] It’s superstition. 这是迷信
[46:45] It isn’t, actually. 这其实不是
[46:47] I mean, for instance, 我是说 举个例子
[46:49] shaking hands doesn’t make babies, does it? 两个人光握手是怀不上孩子的 对吧
[46:51] – Oh, please. – Well. -别来这套 -对啊
[46:52] Sex doesn’t need to make babies. 性爱又不是一定要生孩子
[46:53] No, I know that. 对 我知道
[46:55] And you don’t need sex to make the babies, yeah? 而且生孩子也不一定需要做爱 对吗
[46:56] Of course not, but… 当然不用 不过
[46:57] So, can we all just move on now, please? 我们能不能不聊这件事了 求你了
[47:01] But what I mean is, is that in a relationship, 但是我的意思是 在恋爱期间
[47:04] it seems to me you need to be on the same page, right? 我认为两个人应该立场一致 对吗
[47:08] I mean, it’s like a story, 我是说 这就像一个故事
[47:10] and you both have to be in the same story. 两个人都应该在同一个故事里面
[47:14] Well, I guess I make my own story. 好吧 那我应该在创造自己的故事
[47:17] Of course, yeah. But… 当然了 是的 但是
[47:18] I’m happy. 我很高兴
[47:19] Are you happy? 你高兴吗
[47:21] Yeah. 是的
[47:25] Good. 那就好
[47:26] Yeah. 好
[47:27] Then you’re happy with your story, 那么你很喜欢你的故事
[47:29] and I’m happy with mine. 我对我的也很满意
[47:32] – Okay. – Yes? -行吧 -对吗
[47:34] Yes, 对吗
[47:35] Yes. I said, “Yes.” 对 我刚刚说了 “对”
[47:37] I said, “Yes.” Yes, yes, yes. 我说了 “对” 对 对 对
[47:39] – Good. – Yeah. -那就好 -是啊
[47:45] I’m a little sore. 我身体有点酸疼
[47:48] Mr. Charlie is an animal. 查理先生像个动物一样猛
[47:49] Good, we’re here. 好了 我们到了
[47:55] And now, Guglielmo will be your instructor. 对了 古格力莫是你的教练
[47:58] Wait. What? Who will be my what? 等等 什么 谁是我的什么
[48:00] Bye-bye. Have fun. 拜拜 玩得愉快
[48:05] You ready? 你准备好了吗
[48:07] Uh… I don’t know. 我不知道
[48:09] This way. 这边请
[48:12] This place is awesome. 这个地方棒极了
[48:13] Yeah. Why aren’t we staying here? 对啊 我们为什么不住在这里
[48:16] Yeah. It’s fine. 是啊 这里不错
[48:17] I mean, it’s different. 我意思是 这里与众不同
[48:19] I don’t know if it’s better. 我懂这里是不是更好
[48:19] Just different. 可能就只是与众不同
[48:21] Finn! Here it is! 芬恩 就是这里
[48:23] Let’s go. 咱们走
[48:26] 贝塔斯&莫里姆斯 神奇乐园 我们是一家
[48:32] So. 那么
[48:34] So. Yeah. 那么 是啊
[48:35] The first thing of instruction is? 训练的第一件事情是什么
[48:38] I honestly have no idea. I don’t… 我真的不知道 我不
[48:40] Coffee. 咖啡
[48:41] oh. Okay. 好吧
[48:43] Buongiorno. 早上好
[48:45] Buongiornoto you. 你也早上好啊
[48:46] So, listen, actually Charlotte said your name very quickly. 听着 夏洛特把你名字说得特别快
[48:49] – I didn’t quite… – Guglielmo. -我没有太 -古格力莫
[48:51] It’s very simple. 这很简单
[48:52] “Gu” like Google, “gli” like we, “elmo” like helmet. 古董的古 格力空调的格力 莫非的莫
[48:56] I… 我
[48:57] You can call me G. 你可以叫我小古
[48:58] – G. – Yes. -小古 -对
[49:00] Just to be clear, I didn’t sign up 我只是想澄清一下 我今天
[49:02] – for an instructor today. – Uh-huh. -没有报名请教练 -这样啊
[49:04] ‘Cause I was gonna just take 因为我本来打算今天
[49:05] – a solo day. – Uh-huh. -自己滑 -这样啊
[49:07] Um, ’cause I’m a pretty decent skier. 因为我滑雪滑得还不错
[49:09] And why stop at decent? 滑得不错就是你的目标吗
[49:10] No, I mean… 不 我是说
[49:11] There is better than decent, no? 还有比不错更好的 不是吗
[49:12] Yes, of course, there’s better than decent, yeah. 对 当然了 还有比不错更好的
[49:13] – Ok. – Yeah. -是的 -好
[49:13] So, you see this coffee? 你看见这壶咖啡了吗
[49:15] I do. 我看见了
[49:16] It’s decent. Yeah. 它还不错 还行
[49:18] – Uh-huh. – Boring. Okay? -是的 -但让人乏味 好吗
[49:20] Oh, hold it? 要我拿着吗
[49:21] Yes. But… 对 但是
[49:23] Yeah. A-ha! 好 啊哈
[49:24] Alpine coffee. 高山”咖啡”
[49:27] Better. 更好
[49:28] Yeah, that’s better than decent, I suppose. 是啊 我觉得这应该比不错更好
[49:31] Yeah. 对啊
[49:32] Okay. 好
[49:34] Way better than decent. 比不错好得多得多
[49:48] So, thank you for the better than decent. 那么 谢谢你给我这个比不错更好的
[49:50] You’re welcome. 不客气
[49:50] I appreciate it. I’m gonna take off. 我对此很感谢 我准备出发了
[49:53] Okay. Wait, wait, wait. Billie. 好 等一下 等一下 比莉
[49:55] I’m gonna tell you what, okay? 我来告诉你怎么办 好吗
[49:56] Yeah. 行
[49:57] So, we will ski together a little bit, 我们先一起滑一小会儿
[50:01] and then after that if you want to be solo, 在那之后你如果过你想一个人滑
[50:04] you be solo. 那你就一个人滑
[50:05] Okay. 好
[50:08] Good, G. 好啊 小古
[50:09] Yes. Give me five. 对嘛 来击个掌
[50:12] Yes. 对嘛
[51:01] Finn, buddy, ease up on your brakes! 芬恩 伙计 刹车松一点
[51:02] It’s no fun if you go slow! 你滑得太慢的话没有意思
[51:04] You’re too close! 你离我太近了
[51:06] Buddy, come on! Your brother’s way ahead! 伙计 快点 你哥哥在你老前面了
[51:25] I warned you. Here I come! 我警告你 我来了
[51:26] Dad, stop! 爸 别闹
[51:29] I’m coming for ya! 我来抓你了
[51:31] I’m gonna tap you, okay? 我要轻轻碰一下你 好吗
[51:33] – No. Don’t! – What? -不 别那样 -什么
[51:36] Don’t! 不要啊
[51:37] Gonna get you, Finn! I’m gonna get you, bro! 要追上你了 芬恩 我要追上你了
[51:39] – Don’t! – Dad’s on your tail, bro! -不要啊 -爸爸在你屁股后面
[51:42] Don’t! 不要啊
[51:44] We post rules. You cannot bump. 我们有规定 你不能撞人
[51:47] No, I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[51:48] I know, but I barely tapped him. 我知道 但是我就蹭了他一下
[51:54] Let’s see, they have a toboggan run. 我们来看看 他们有平底雪橇滑行
[51:56] Arcade. 游戏厅
[51:58] Uh, indoor miniature golf. 室内迷你高尔夫
[52:00] Lot of good stuff. 很多好东西
[52:01] Any of that sound good? 有什么你们感兴趣的吗
[52:03] I don’t care. 我无所谓
[52:08] What’s up? 怎么了
[52:10] Doesn’t seem like you wanna be here. 你看起来不想呆在这里
[52:13] Of course I do. 我当然想啊
[52:16] I love spending time with you more than anything. 我喜欢跟你们在一起 这比什么都重要
[52:19] Right? 好吗
[52:21] Is it about the slide? 是因为滑梯那事儿吗
[52:22] Okay, so Daddy got kicked off the slide, yes. 好吧 爸爸被赶下了滑梯 对
[52:25] Because Daddy was having too much fun. 因为爸爸玩得太高兴了
[52:31] Okay, you know what? 好吧 要不这么着
[52:33] Let’s just try to end this day on a high note, all right? 咱们试着高高兴兴地结束这一天 好吗
[52:35] And you guys go ahead and pick something right here. 你们俩去挑选这里面你们喜欢的活动
[52:38] Go ahead. 说吧
[52:39] We can do multiple things if you want. 如果你们想的话我们可以玩多个项目
[52:43] Can we just have screen time back at our hotel? 我们能不能回酒店看电视
[52:48] Sure. 当然了
[52:49] I like that, yeah. 我喜欢这个提议 好啊
[52:51] Yes! 就是这样
[52:53] Good! 好样的
[53:00] How about that? 怎么样
[53:01] That’s a lot of work, huh? 这可不太容易啊
[53:03] But good, yes? 但是感觉很好 对吗
[53:05] Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah. 是啊 是啊
[53:07] So, how do your calves feel? 你的小腿肌肉感觉怎么样
[53:10] Well, I can feel them all right. 我可以感觉到它们
[53:12] – Yeah? – Oh, yeah. -是吗 -对
[53:14] Good. 好
[53:15] Maybe you want to, yeah, take them out. 你或许应该 对 把它们脱下来
[53:17] – For, like, 10 minutes or something. – Yeah, I think so. -放松十分钟左右 -对 我也觉得
[53:20] Yeah, my right boot in particular 对 尤其是我右脚的靴子
[53:22] is driving me crazy. 让我抓狂
[53:25] They can burn here, no? 靴子磨脚很痛 对吧
[53:26] Yes. 是啊
[53:32] You know, sometimes I can give people, 对了 我有时候会给人
[53:37] on the calves or something, like a rub, you know? 在小腿上 按摩一下
[53:42] Oh. Sometimes you can do that, can you? 有时候你会 对吧
[53:45] Yeah. That’s something I do. 对 我会按摩
[53:48] Oh, you do? 你认真的啊
[53:49] Yeah. Just to, you know, relax out those tight muscles. 对 只是为了 放松紧绷的肌肉
[53:54] It’s recommended. 按摩是个推荐
[53:55] Oh, really? 真的吗
[53:57] Well, if it’s recommended, yeah. 如果这样推荐的话 也行
[53:58] Sure. Let me. 好 让我
[54:01] Yeah. 对
[54:04] Sorry, I’m a little sweaty. 抱歉 我身上有点汗
[54:06] It’s okay. 没事的
[54:08] You have nice feet. 你的脚很好看
[54:11] Grazie 谢谢
[54:15] So… 对了
[54:17] I’m curious. 我很好奇
[54:19] Yeah? 啊
[54:20] Who is Billie? 比莉是谁
[54:23] What? 什么
[54:26] Why is that silly? I want to know. 有什么好笑的 我想知道
[54:31] Just… It sounds sort of like a… 只是 这听起来像
[54:35] Well, “who”? How do you even answer? “谁” 我都不知道该怎么回答
[54:37] I am very confident, 我很自信
[54:39] but I’m not afraid to admit when I’m wrong. 但是我不怕承认我的错误
[54:42] I tend to fall in love too fast. Heal too slow. 我总是爱得太快 恢复得太慢
[54:45] And I love to paint. 而且我喜欢画画
[54:47] And actually, I’m very good at it. 事实上 我很擅长画画
[54:49] However, I cannot sing, but that does not stop me 不过 我不会唱歌 但这并不妨碍我
[54:52] from doing it every day. 每天都唱
[54:56] Skiing is a passion, 滑雪是一门爱好
[54:59] but, you know, just teaching feeds my soul. 但是 传授知识是我心之所向
[55:02] To witness people surprise themselves, 看到人们给自己惊喜
[55:04] that’s what I live for. 这就是我生之所为
[55:08] And, uh, I am the only child of a single mom, 我是单亲家庭 我妈只有我一个孩子
[55:14] and she is my hero. 她是我的英雄
[55:17] Oh, that’s lovely. 那不错
[55:19] That’s how I answer. 我的答案就是这样
[55:24] You know, 你知道
[55:27] you don’t have to share with me who you are, Billie. 你没有必要告诉我你是谁 比莉
[55:32] But you must promise me. 但你一定要向我保证
[55:34] What? 什么
[55:35] Promise me you’re not gonna find it silly 答应如果有人在意你
[55:38] if someone wants to make it about you. 你不会觉得那很傻
[55:41] I promise that. 我保证
[55:51] Okay. Um… 好啦
[55:54] Thank you very much. 非常感谢你
[55:55] I’m sorry. Scusami. I apologize if I… 抱歉 抱歉 对不起如果我
[55:57] Do not apologize. 不用道歉
[55:59] I did exactly what I wanted to do. 我做的确实是我想做的
[56:02] Yeah. And now I, uh, wanna ski. 好啦 现在 我想去滑雪
[56:04] Yeah. 好
[56:05] – Yeah. – Okay. -好 -好的
[56:11] But just to be clear, 但要澄清一下
[56:13] I could fuck you right through that wall 我可以现在在这个屋子里
[56:15] right now if I wanted. 上了你 如果我想的话
[56:16] But I won’t. And I wouldn’t. 但是我不想 也不会这样
[56:18] That much I know about me. 这就是我对自己的了解
[56:20] In answer to your earlier question. 来回答你之前的问题
[57:10] Oh, my God. 天呐
[57:28] Okay. 没事
[57:31] Ah. There are my gloves. 这还有我的手套
[57:54] How was your solo day? 今天你一个人怎么样
[57:56] It was great. Yeah. 很好 对
[57:57] Awesome. 不错
[58:08] Me and the boys had fun. 孩子们和我也很好
[58:10] Good. 好
[58:12] Yeah, we spent a good while on the slide. 对 我们玩坡道滑很开心
[58:16] Great. 不错
[58:59] That’s funny. 太搞笑了
[59:00] Morning. 早上好
[59:01] – Morning, Dad. – Morning. -早上好 爸爸 -早上好
[59:06] Everybody sleep okay? 你们都睡得好吗
[59:07] Mmm-hmm. Yeah. 很好
[59:13] Are we, um… 我们要
[59:15] Um, we’re just… 我们
[59:17] We’re gonna just do this for now. 我们现在就想这样躺着看剧
[59:20] – Okay. – Yeah. -好 -好的
[59:22] Yeah, Zach had texted about joining us. 扎克发信息说要和我们一起
[59:25] I think Rosie’s sleeping in, so… 我觉得罗茜还睡着呢 所以
[59:27] oh. Great. 那不错
[59:28] Okay. Well, you guys have fun. 好啦 祝你们玩的开心
[59:34] Should we meet up for dinner? 那我们一块吃晚饭
[59:36] Maybe a place in town? 在这找个地方
[59:37] Sure. 可以
[59:41] So I’ll text you. 到时候给你发消息
[59:43] okay. 好的
[59:44] Cool. 行
[59:46] All right. 好吧
[59:47] All right, guys. Have fun. 好啦 小伙子们 玩得高兴
[59:48] Okay. We will. 好的 我们会的
[59:50] – bye. – bye. -拜拜 -拜拜
[59:51] okay. 好啦
[59:53] I like pugs, too. They’re just unbeatable. 我也喜欢八哥 他们简直无法超越
[59:57] I’m not gonna get over that. 让人笑的停不下来
[1:00:10] Yeah! 爽
[1:00:13] I mean, 我说
[1:00:15] how great is this? 这地方太棒了吧
[1:00:16] Oh, my God! Look at this. 天呐 看看这
[1:00:18] It’s like one of those screensavers. 这就像那些屏保一样
[1:00:20] We’re in a stock image right now. 我们现在就站在一条股票走向上
[1:00:23] There’s only one thing I have to worry about right now. 现在我只需要想一件事
[1:00:25] Okay. 什么
[1:00:26] Only one obligation. 只有一个任务
[1:00:28] And that’s going down. 那就是下滑
[1:00:30] – That’s it. – Yeah. -就这一件事 -是的
[1:00:32] – That’s it. – well, you best alive. -只有这个任务 -你最好能活着回来
[1:00:33] Yeah. 会的
[1:00:34] Every day is all we have. 珍惜当下
[1:00:37] – Fuck yeah, man. – Right? -真他妈的对 兄弟 -对吧
[1:00:39] Fucking A. 非常棒
[1:01:06] shit! 靠
[1:01:08] Idiot 傻子
[1:01:26] Do I seem okay to you? 你看我还好吗
[1:01:29] Yeah. I think. 没事 我觉得
[1:01:31] You don’t think I have a concussion? 你觉得我会有脑震荡吗
[1:01:33] No, I don’t think so, 不 我不觉得
[1:01:35] because you didn’t puke or anything. 因为你没吐也没其他反应
[1:01:37] No, no, no. 不 不 不
[1:01:38] No, I haven’t felt nauseous. 不 我没感到想吐
[1:01:39] Have I been repeating myself? 我一直重复说过的话妈
[1:01:43] I don’t know. 我不知道
[1:01:44] I mean, like, you’ve asked me a few times 我意思是 你已经问过我很多次
[1:01:45] if you seem okay. 你还好吗
[1:01:47] – But that’s it? – Yeah. -就这一个吗 -对
[1:01:49] – Hi. – Hi. -你们好 -你好啊
[1:01:52] Yeah. Uh… 那个
[1:01:54] My friend just wanted to say hi. 我朋友想跟你打声招呼
[1:01:59] – Yeah. – Okay. -对 -好
[1:02:00] She likes the way you carry yourself. 她很喜欢你的穿着方式
[1:02:03] That’s very kind. 谢谢
[1:02:05] Yeah, where, uh… 好吧 你朋友在哪
[1:02:08] Oh, yeah. That’s nice. 很不错
[1:02:09] Oh, my God. 天呐
[1:02:11] She thinks you are the best-groomed man in this bar. 他觉得你是这酒吧里打扮最酷的男人
[1:02:16] Well, thank you. 谢谢
[1:02:17] Yeah. 没事
[1:02:21] Uh… Okay. 好吧
[1:02:23] That’s okay, right? 很好 对吧
[1:02:26] Check you out. 看看你
[1:02:27] What do we… 我们要
[1:02:29] I mean, do we send a drink over? 要不我们送杯喝的过去
[1:02:33] Should we go, just talk to them? 我们要不 去和她们聊聊
[1:02:35] I think for me, you know, with Rosie… 我觉得我 你知道 和罗茜
[1:02:38] No. No, no. Right. 对对对 是这样的
[1:02:40] I mean, I’m already punching above my weight there, 我的意思是 在罗茜那我已经是高攀了
[1:02:43] and I don’t want to mess that up. 我不想把这关系搞砸
[1:02:44] Oh, my God, no, you got a good thing. 天呐 你得到了一个好女人
[1:02:45] Yeah. Totally. Yeah. 对 总的来说 对
[1:02:47] She’s, like, changed my life and I love… 她 改变了我的生活而且我爱她
[1:02:51] Yeah, that’s good to hear. 很高兴听到你这么说
[1:02:52] I love it. 我爱她
[1:02:54] I mean, you know, 但是 你知道吧
[1:02:55] the whole moving to Europe thing… 搬到欧洲这件事
[1:02:57] I don’t know if I’d really want to be that far 我不知道我是不是真的想
[1:02:58] from my family… 离开我的家人
[1:03:00] …and she’s pretty adamant 而且她很坚定的
[1:03:01] about not wanting kids, but me… 不想要孩子 但是我
[1:03:03] Right. 对
[1:03:05] I don’t know. 我不知道
[1:03:06] But for now, yeah. Yeah, we’re good. 但是现在 我们很好
[1:03:12] Man, I did not hate that. 兄弟 我真想念被搭讪
[1:03:13] Oh. Yeah. 是啊
[1:03:14] It’s been a while. 我离开”战场”已近有一段时间了
[1:03:17] I used to be good at flirting, too. 我以前也很能泡妞
[1:03:19] Really? 真的吗
[1:03:20] I mean, really good. 我的意思是 那很棒
[1:03:22] Well, you have that energy. 你依旧风姿未减
[1:03:23] – Yeah? – Yeah. -是吗 -是的
[1:03:24] – Still? – You do. -还和年轻一样吗 -对啊
[1:03:26] – Hi. – Hello again. -你好 -又见面了
[1:03:27] – Sorry. – Hello. Hi. -抱歉 -你好
[1:03:29] It wasn’t you. 不是你
[1:03:30] What’s that? 什么
[1:03:31] It wasn’t you. 不是你
[1:03:34] She didn’t like the way you carried yourself. 她不喜欢你的样子
[1:03:36] It was him. 是他
[1:03:40] The green man. 那个戴绿帽子的家伙
[1:03:43] – yeah. – Sorry. -好吧 -抱歉
[1:03:44] Hey, so what’s your name? 那你叫什么名
[1:03:46] Bye. 再见
[1:03:55] Yeah, she’s right. 对 她是对的
[1:03:57] That guy is a catch. 那哥们确实帅
[1:04:04] Yeah, can I be honest with you, Pete? 我跟你说句实话吧 皮特
[1:04:08] I do see a resemblance. 你们俩还是有点神似的
[1:04:09] – No. – Yes. -别 -是的
[1:04:11] Come on. No, it’s okay. 别瞎说 没事的 我还好
[1:04:12] Honestly. I’m good. 说真的 我很好
[1:04:15] I’m so good. 非常好
[1:04:17] So much so. 非常非常好
[1:04:22] So, do you feel like skiing more? 所以 你还想再滑一会吗
[1:04:25] no. 不了
[1:04:27] Let’s just keep drinking. 在这喝酒就行
[1:04:35] Billie? 比莉
[1:04:36] Yes? 怎么了
[1:04:37] – Hey! – Oh, hi, guys. -你好 -你们好
[1:04:39] – Hi. – You going up? -嗨 -你上去吗
[1:04:41] Um, yeah. We… Yes. 对 我们 对
[1:04:43] Do you mind if I…? 你介意我
[1:04:45] Oh, sure, yeah. Join us. Absolutely. 没问题 和我们一块 当然可以
[1:04:47] – Mom. – Yes? -妈妈 -怎么了
[1:04:48] Can we go up by ourselves? 我们能自己上去吗
[1:04:50] Sure, yeah, if you want to. 当然 如果你想的话
[1:04:50] Yeah, let’s do that. Yes! 太好了 走吧
[1:04:51] But can you wait for me at the top? Okay? 但是你们要在上面等我 好吗
[1:04:53] – Yeah, we will. – Okay. -好 我们会的 -那好
[1:04:56] Look at this. 看看这
[1:04:57] Yeah. Stunning. 是的 景色很美
[1:04:58] The sun is really poking out now. 出太阳了现在
[1:05:03] So, how you doing today? 你今天感觉怎么样
[1:05:08] I’m better, I guess. 我好多了 我觉得
[1:05:11] Well, I don’t know. 我也不知道
[1:05:13] I am so sorry 我很抱歉
[1:05:16] that you guys were there for all of that the other night. 把你们搅进我和他的家事里
[1:05:20] I know that we just met. 我知道我们才刚认识
[1:05:21] Why are you apologizing? 你没必要道歉
[1:05:23] Well, I shouldn’t have involved the kids like that. 我不该把孩子卷入的
[1:05:27] That was not wise. 这并不明智
[1:05:28] Okay, fine, but you have nothing to apologize about. 行吧 但是你并不需要为此道歉
[1:05:32] What he did was fucked up. 是他做的太过分了
[1:05:35] Yeah, but… 话是这么说 但
[1:05:37] I probably shouldn’t have attacked him like that. 我或许也不应该像这样对待他
[1:05:41] He’s grieving right now. 他现在也正难过着
[1:05:43] – what? – Cause his dad died about eight months ago. -什么 -他父亲在八个月前去世了
[1:05:46] People die. It happens. It sucks. 死亡是生活中的常态 这的确糟透了
[1:05:48] But that doesn’t excuse why he ran away 但这并不能作为
[1:05:50] like a fucking pussy. 他像个女人一样跑走的借口
[1:05:51] You don’t owe him anything. 你不欠他什么
[1:05:54] You have a right to be angry. 这件事情你应该要生气
[1:06:04] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:06:07] I’ll tell you this much. 我就这么跟你说吧
[1:06:08] If Zach ever did that to me, 如果扎克要是这样对我
[1:06:09] I would kick him in the nuts 我会先揍他一顿
[1:06:11] and he would never see me again. 然后让他再也见不到我
[1:06:13] It’s black and white. 这件事就是非黑即白
[1:06:16] Well… 这样吗
[1:06:21] I’m not sure. 我也不确定
[1:06:22] No, it is. 不 这事就是这样
[1:06:24] It’s black and white. 就是非黑即白
[1:06:30] How old are you? 你几岁了
[1:06:31] – Thirty. – Oh. -三十了 -好的
[1:06:49] – We’re home. – Yeah. -男人的天堂 -是啊
[1:07:32] Hey, green guy. 你好啊 绿帽子男士
[1:07:38] I got it. Got it. 我自己来 自己起来
[1:07:42] Jerk. 傻子
[1:07:53] – Hey. – Hey. -你在这啊 -是啊
[1:07:54] You all right? 你还好吗
[1:07:56] You gotta get some air. 看来你需要出去透透气
[1:07:59] This place is dead. 这地方有点没劲
[1:08:01] – Yeah? – Yeah. -是吗 -是的
[1:08:02] Okay. 好吧
[1:08:04] We should get you out of here. It’s almost 7:00. 我们也该走了 快七点了
[1:08:09] Whoa. Okay. Hey. 好了 好了 清醒点
[1:08:12] Okay. 慢点
[1:08:13] – I think it’s time for pizza. – No. -我觉得现在可以去吃披萨 -不要
[1:08:15] – Or coffee or something. – No. -或者去喝点咖啡啥的 -不要
[1:08:17] No. I gotta stay hungry 我什么都不吃 要为晚上的家庭聚餐
[1:08:20] for dinner with my family. So… 留点肚子 所以
[1:08:23] Yeah. 好吧
[1:08:24] I just think before you see your family, 我觉得在你见你家人之前
[1:08:25] it might be a good idea to get some food. 去吃点东西可能更好
[1:08:27] I love my family. 我爱我的家人
[1:08:29] Yeah, I know. Okay? 是 我知道 好吗
[1:08:31] – I know. I do. – I know. -我知道 我爱他们 -我知道
[1:08:35] Billie and I didn’t even think of doing it 那时候比莉和我都结婚很久了
[1:08:37] for the longest time. 我们也并没有想过这样
[1:08:39] Kids. 要孩子
[1:08:41] So we did the fertility thing. 但我们还是去做了试管婴儿
[1:08:43] And then we just said, you know, 然后就像刚刚说的
[1:08:45] if science wants us to be parents, 如果科学决定让我们成为家长
[1:08:48] then we’ll be parents. 那我们就当家长
[1:08:50] If not, that’s okay. 如果事与愿违 那也没事
[1:08:55] And science made us parents. 结果科学让我们成为了家长
[1:08:58] Yeah, I mean, you got a beautiful family. 是啊 你现在有一个非常美满的家庭
[1:09:01] You lose a parent and the ticking gets louder. 你失去了爸爸 感受到岁月不饶人
[1:09:06] I mean, you really wanna know how old you are? 如果你想知道自己现在几岁了
[1:09:09] Look at your kids. 看看你的孩子就知道了
[1:09:11] Every day they change. 他们每天都在成长
[1:09:15] I mean, yeah, we get older. 是啊 我们一天天变老
[1:09:17] But you can’t forget about you. 但你也不能忽略自己
[1:09:20] It happens. 天有不测风云
[1:09:23] You think about yourself. 我们还是要为自己多考虑
[1:09:30] Yeah, I know. 是的 我知道
[1:09:34] Hey, Pete. Come here. 来 皮特 老兄
[1:09:42] Pete, we’re gonna get you coffee. 皮特 我们去整杯咖啡吧
[1:09:46] I know. That’s what I said. 好啊 我也这么觉得
[1:09:47] Right? 是吗
[1:09:49] Yeah. Come on. 好吧 振奋起来
[1:09:52] I got you. 我扶你
[1:10:19] Yum. 美味
[1:10:21] Yours? 你的怎么样啊
[1:10:23] I’m not that hungry. 我不饿
[1:10:26] Okay. Did you already eat? 好吧 你是吃了别的东西了吗
[1:10:28] ‘Cause I didn’t eat to stay hungry. 我为了和你们一起吃饭可什么都没吃
[1:10:30] So I’m hungry. 所以我很饿
[1:10:34] All right. 好吧
[1:10:40] Mom, keycard. Keycard. 妈妈 门卡给我 门卡
[1:10:43] Thanks. 谢谢
[1:10:51] Billie? Billie, stop. 比莉 比莉 快停下
[1:10:52] Can I just say something? Please? 我能和你说一些事吗
[1:10:54] – Well, I… – Can I? -我 -可以吗
[1:10:55] Pete, honestly, it’s not a good idea. 皮特 实话实说 这不是个好主意
[1:10:57] No, I just… 不 我只是想
[1:10:58] It’s really not a good idea to do this right now. 现在不适合谈这个
[1:11:01] Please. Let me just… 求求你了 就让我
[1:11:03] Billie, just listen to me. 比莉 听我说就好
[1:11:06] What happened 事实上发生了什么
[1:11:07] is what you said happened. 就是像你讲的那样
[1:11:14] I ran. 我确实跑掉了
[1:11:19] I didn’t know how to make sense of it. 我只是不知道我为什么会那么做
[1:11:22] I didn’t want to. 我不想跑走的
[1:11:25] It’s not like I didn’t see it. 我那时不是没有看到雪崩
[1:11:28] I keep seeing it, Billie. 我也看到它朝我们迎面袭来 比莉
[1:11:31] I see it now. How you look at me. 我还看到了 你是如何看待我这个丈夫
[1:11:35] And how our sons look at me. 以及我们的儿子如何看待我这个父亲
[1:11:39] I hate it. 我讨厌你们这样对我
[1:11:43] I was just afraid that if I said it out loud, 但是我又不敢把我的想法说出来
[1:11:46] then it would be true. 因为我怕这样它就会成真
[1:11:48] I’m just a selfish coward. 我确实是一个自私的懦夫
[1:11:52] Capable of… 居然能
[1:11:54] This is what you say four days ago, Pete. 皮特 这些话你四天前就应该说了
[1:11:58] Instead, you made me feel like a complete idiot. 你不但没说 还让我感觉自己像个傻子
[1:12:01] Like it was my fault. 就好像这件事是我的错
[1:12:03] I can’t stop an avalanche, Billie. 比莉 我无法阻止雪崩
[1:12:05] No one is asking you to stop an avalanche. 没人要你去阻止雪崩
[1:12:07] What are you even talking about? 你到底在说些什么
[1:12:09] I just want you to 我只是希望你
[1:12:10] want to survive one with us, Pete. 愿意和你的家人一起同生共死 皮特
[1:12:42] Morning. 早上好
[1:12:43] – Thank you. – Thank you. -谢谢 -谢谢
[1:12:44] Morning. 早上好
[1:12:46] Morning. 早上好
[1:12:47] Morning. 早上好
[1:12:49] Looks like we got hit with a big dump of snow. 看来外面下了一场很大的雪啊
[1:13:01] Should we, uh, head to the top of the mountain? 我们要不要今天试着去登个顶
[1:13:04] For a final run? Tackle the Beast? 作为收官之战 挑战自我
[1:13:07] Yeah, sure. 好呀 没问题
[1:13:16] Does that sound good? Tackle the Beast? 这主意还不错吧 去挑战一下
[1:13:18] sure. Unless I decide to go to Switzerland. 是啊 只要我们不是在瑞士
[1:13:49] I hate skiing. 我讨厌滑雪
[1:13:51] – No, he doesn’t. – Finn. -不 他不讨厌 – 芬恩
[1:13:53] You’re not in my body. 你又不是我肚子里的蛔虫
[1:13:54] It’s cold and dumb. 滑雪又冷又难
[1:13:56] You’re always wet and it hurts when you fall. 把自己弄得一身湿透 摔跤时还会受伤
[1:13:59] It takes forever 到了你不得不去洗手间的时候
[1:14:00] if you have to go to the bathroom. 又要花很长时间脱裤子
[1:14:02] People are just stupid. 人们真的太傻了
[1:14:03] They don’t look where they’re going, 他们不知道滑雪的时候下一秒会遇到什么
[1:14:05] so you’re always scared you’re gonna die. 所以每次都会觉得自己可能下一跤会摔死
[1:14:07] And I have to go to the bathroom. 然后我就吓尿了
[1:14:33] Hey, hey. It’s okay, you guys. 没事的 没事 没关系的
[1:14:36] It’s okay. You’re fine. 没关系 一切安好
[1:14:39] I’m here. 我在这呢
[1:14:57] You know, I think I’m all skied out. 我觉得我有点累了
[1:15:03] I say we call it. 今天就差不多这样吧
[1:15:05] Get some hot cocoa? 想来点热可可吗
[1:15:06] Warm up? Yeah? 喝点取暖 怎么样
[1:15:11] Honey, why don’t you go ahead? 亲爱的 你继续滑吧
[1:15:14] We’ll wait for you, down at the bottom. 我们在山脚下等你
[1:15:20] Come on, guys. 走吧 孩子们
[1:16:18] Where is she? 妈妈在哪里
[1:16:27] pete! 皮特
[1:16:31] Pete! 皮特
[1:16:34] Peter! 皮特
[1:16:35] Stay here. 呆在这里
[1:16:36] Dad! 爸爸
[1:16:38] Just stay right here. 乖乖呆在这里
[1:16:40] peter! 皮特
[1:16:46] Peter! 皮特
[1:17:14] Hey. 我来了
[1:17:18] You okay? 你还好吗
[1:17:21] This is for our boys. 这个是做给我们孩子看的
[1:17:24] For how they see you. 为了不让他们把你当懦夫看
[1:17:30] But as far as you and I are concerned, 但是 至于我们俩
[1:17:35] if you don’t like the way that I look at you, 如果你不喜欢我看待你的方式
[1:17:38] then show me something different. 那就用行动改变它
[1:17:41] You show me someone 你要让我觉得
[1:17:43] who really wants to be here. 你是真的想要留在这里
[1:17:46] But I do. 但是 我确实真的想
[1:17:47] No, I mean through it all, Pete. 不 皮特 我的意思是 从始至终
[1:17:51] Because if you can’t, 因为如果你做不到
[1:17:55] then you can just go down the mountain by yourself. 那你自己一个人下山就好
[1:17:58] No, I’m here. 不 我会留在这里
[1:18:01] For all of it. 处理好一切
[1:18:16] Now rescue me. 现在救我
[1:18:25] What happened, Mom? 妈妈 发生了什么
[1:18:26] Yeah, are you okay? 你还好吗
[1:18:28] Yeah. I’m fine. 是的 我很好
[1:18:31] She’s good. 她没事
[1:18:39] I forgot my skis. 我把滑雪橇忘在那里了
[1:18:44] Okay, yeah, yeah. Yeah. Okay. 好的 好的 没事 我去拿
[1:19:02] Please, guys, slow. 孩子们 慢一点
[1:19:04] Watch it! 看路
[1:19:09] Hey! 你好
[1:19:12] Until we meet in a different lifetime. 希望我们下辈子再见啊
[1:19:16] Is he talking to you? 他在跟你说话吗
[1:19:19] Yeah, that’s, um, my ski instructor. 是的 他是 这是我的滑雪教练
[1:19:21] Oh, I didn’t know you took a ski lesson. 好吧 我都不知道你在上滑雪课程
[1:19:23] Yeah, I told you that. 是啊 我之前告诉过你的
[1:19:24] You did? 你告诉过我吗
[1:19:26] Wait, what? 等等 什么
[1:19:26] Hashtag “we refuse to leave.” 关键词”我们不想走”
[1:19:29] – Hi! – Oh, hey! -你们好啊 -你们好
[1:19:30] Hashtag “not leaving.” 关键词”不走了”
[1:19:31] God. 我的天
[1:19:33] I am getting so sick of that. 我开始讨厌关键词了
[1:19:34] I don’t know why that’s fun. 不知道有什么好玩的
[1:19:35] – Oh, you guys. – hey. -你们好 -你们好
[1:19:37] – Safe travels. – All right. You too. -一路平安 -好的 你们也是
[1:19:40] Really nice to meet you. 很高兴认识你们
2020年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Every 21 Seconds(每21秒)[2018]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Weather Girl(气象女孩)[2009]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme