Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

成瘾剂量(Dopesick)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 成瘾剂量(Dopesick)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] If fraud was too high a bar, 如果诈骗的标准太高
[00:02] what would you charge him with? 你们会怎么起诉
[00:04] I’d charge them with criminal misbranding. 我会起诉他们违法贴假标签
[00:06] Permission granted to release requested documents 准许调阅与营销 研究和分销相关的
[00:08] relating to marketing and distribution. 文件的请求
[00:13] They’re drowning us in paperwork. 他们要拿文件淹死我们
[00:14] I’m promoting you. 我要给你升职
[00:16] I’d like you to be deputy director of the Diversion Division. 我要你去管控部做副主任
[00:19] I accept. 我接受
[00:21] The worst thing that a — a parent could hear 父母能听到的最糟的消息
[00:23] is that her kid is, you know, queer. 就是我们的孩子是酷儿
[00:25] It’d kill me if you were, Bets. 如果你是会要了我的命 贝琪
[00:27] I guess you’re dead, then. 那你是死了
[00:29] Do you realize that men might be dead ’cause of you? 你知不知道那人可能会因你而死
[00:31] I don’t understand what’s happening to me. 我不知道我是怎么了
[00:33] If we get Germany uncontrolled, 如果能在德国通过
[00:35] it will serve as a gateway to the rest of Europe. 它也会为我们打开整个欧洲的大门
[00:39] Please tell me I’m gonna see you in Orlando in a few weeks. 拜托告诉我几周后我们会在奥兰多见面
[00:42] That’s why I’m calling. I was — 我其实就是为这事打来
[00:45] 20 milligrams of OxyContin. 20毫克的奥施康定
[00:59] – Got it. – Hey, dude. -到手了 -你好 伙计
[01:01] – Hi, how are you doing? – What’s your in on? -你还好吗 -你吃多少
[01:03] – 80. – Bam. -80毫克 -牛逼
[01:05] – Oh, fuck. – Yeah. -我操 -真好啊
[01:07] Cheers to that. 庆祝一下吧
[01:07] Hey, hey, what you doing, man? 你干嘛
[01:09] I was just gonna pop it. 我要吃药啊
[01:10] No, man. You gotta snort ’em. 不 兄弟 你要用鼻子吸
[01:11] Here, I’ll show you. 来 我示范给你看
[01:13] What the fuck’s your problem? 你他妈有什么毛病
[01:14] Elizabeth Ann, are you in? 伊丽莎白·安 你来不来
[01:16] It hits way faster. 这样上头更快
[01:17] – Are you sure, man? – Trust me, yeah. -你确定吗 兄弟 -信我 没问题
[01:18] ‘Cause, we’ve popped them normal before. 因为我们之前也是像你们那样嗑的
[01:19] Did Purdue say it was easy for someone to bypass 普渡制药有没有说过很容易去掉
[01:21] the time-release coating on an OxyContin pill? 奥施康定上的缓释层
[01:24] No, Purdue claimed the coating 没有 普渡制药声称
[01:26] was difficult to get around, and therefore, 缓释层很难去掉 因此
[01:28] OxyContin would be unappealing to abusers. 瘾君子们不爱用奥施康定
[01:32] Was the coating difficult to dissolve? 缓释层难溶解吗
[01:35] No, it was very easy. 不 很容易溶解
[01:38] All you had to do is dissolve it in saliva 只要用唾液就能溶解它
[01:41] and then scrape it off. 然后刮掉涂层就行
[01:44] And then the abuser would have immediate access 然后瘾君子们就能立刻体会到
[01:46] to the full 12-hour supply. 十二个小时的药效
[01:48] They just crush it off then snort it. 他们会碾碎药片 用鼻子吸入
[01:53] – Yeah! – Oh, here we go! -爽死了 -开始吧
[01:56] – Holy shit. – Fuck yeah. -天哪 -我操
[01:58] I think I’m getting a chubby. 我觉得我上头了
[02:02] Where’s, uh, where’s Elizabeth Ann? 伊丽莎白·安在哪
[02:03] Elizabeth Ann? 伊丽莎白·安
[02:05] What the fuck you doing? 你干嘛呢
[02:06] Get your ass over here. 滚过来啊
[02:07] Hey, it’s good. Don’t worry. 没事的 别担心
[02:12] Go, you’re up next. 来 你是下一个
[02:17] First time is the best time. 第一次永远最爽
[02:25] Yeah! 好样子
[02:30] Yeah! 这就对了
[02:32] Oh, shit. 我操
[02:36] All right, I’m up next, right? 我是下一个吧
[02:37] Yeah, you got to see… 还没到你呢
[02:57] Oh, my God. Oh, my God. 天哪 天哪
[02:59] Don’t you fucking die, Ryder! 你别死啊 莱德
[03:01] You’re gonna be all right, don’t worry about it. 你会没事的 别担心
[03:02] Let’s take him to his mom’s house. 我们带他去他妈妈家吧
[03:03] We can’t go to his mom’s house! 我们不能带他去他妈妈家
[03:04] Can we take him to a fucking hospital? 你就不能带他去医院吗
[03:06] We can’t take him to a hospital. 也不能去医院
[03:08] Get him out of there. 把他抬出来
[03:09] What should we do? 我们该怎么办
[03:11] Oh, John, don’t die, please. 约翰 别死 求你了
[03:14] – Fuck, come on. – Please. -他妈的 -求你了
[03:18] – What the fuck is that? – They didn’t have any ice. -什么情况 -他们没有冰块
[03:21] – Is that a fish? – It’s frozen. It’ll wake him up. -这是鱼吗 -冻鱼 能让他醒来
[03:29] – Wake up. – Why? -醒醒 -为什么
[03:31] Wake the fuck up. 快醒啊
[03:34] Fuck! 他妈的
[03:38] Let’s get out of here. 我们走吧
[03:39] No, wait, we can’t leave him here! 不 等等 我们不能丢下他
[03:41] – Come on! – We can’t leave him! -快点 -我们不能丢下他
[03:43] Elizabeth Ann! 伊丽莎白·安
[03:45] Come on! 快点
[04:34] Here. 给你
[04:38] What the fuck is this? These are fucking 10s. 这算什么 都是10毫克的
[04:41] ER doctor was on to me. 急诊室医生盯上我了
[04:43] Only gave me four days’ worth. 只给我四天的量
[04:46] God damn it. What the fuck? 我操 怎么回事
[04:50] – I’ma be really sick tomorrow. – Yeah, and I’m not? -我明天会难受死的 -对啊 我不难受吗
[04:53] You’re the fucking drug dealer! Why is this on me? 你才是毒贩 为什么要我去搞药
[05:06] And what about Florida? 去佛罗里达怎么样
[05:07] We can hit one of the pain clinics. 我们可以去找个疼痛诊所
[05:12] That’s too far. We’ll get fired. 太远了 我们会被开除的
[05:15] Yeah, well, we got nowhere else to go 是啊 但我们别无选择了
[05:16] ’cause you keep burning up all the God damned ERs. 因为这里所有的急诊室都盯上你了
[05:18] I’m not good at this. They don’t believe me. 我不擅长这个 他们不信我
[05:21] That’s why it’s gotta be Florida, okay? 所以我们才要去佛罗里达 好吗
[05:22] They don’t care down there. 那边的人才不管
[05:24] We can get whatever the fuck we want. 无论我们要什么 他们都会给
[05:30] I can’t go. 我不能走
[05:33] I can’t go. 我不能走
[05:35] All right, then get the fuck out. 好啊 那就滚
[05:38] – What? – I said, get the fuck out! -什么 -我说过了 给我滚
[05:40] Jesus Christ, Walt. 天哪 沃尔特
[05:46] Fuck! 操
[05:52] How about right here? 这里呢
[05:53] – Oh, yeah. It’s–it’s–it’s getting worse. – Yeah. -疼得更厉害了 -好的
[05:57] Can’t even wake up without a pill anymore. 要是没有药我都起不了床
[05:59] Yeah. You’re taking them twice a day? 所以你现在一天吃两次吗
[06:01] Yeah, but where does that help? 是啊 可那能有什么用
[06:03] Okay, you’re having pain even when you don’t take it. 嗯 你不吃药也疼
[06:06] – Oh, 100%. But I want off of this stuff. – Yeah. -确实 但我不想继续吃药了 -好吧
[06:10] I’m–I’m either falling asleep all day 我每天要不就昏昏沉沉
[06:13] or thinking about the next pill. 或是满脑子想着下次吃药
[06:14] Mm-hmm, okay. 嗯 好吧
[06:16] Well, we’re just gonna taper you off there, buddy. 好吧 我把你的药量减少些 伙计
[06:19] We–we tried that. 我们试过了
[06:20] Yeah, I know, we’re trying again. 我知道 再试一次
[06:23] I’m gonna lower your dose from 80 milligrams down to 40, okay? 我会把你的药量从80毫克变成40毫克 好吗
[06:27] And if you’re experiencing any withdrawal symptoms, 如果你有任何戒断症状
[06:29] I’ll cut that with some Xanax, okay? 我再给你开佳乐定[抗焦虑药] 好吗
[06:32] We’ll get this right. 我们能成功
[06:34] How many pills do you have left in that bottle? 你现在还剩多少药
[06:37] A few. A few here. 几片吧
[06:39] Okay, just leave the bottle on the table there, 把瓶子放在桌上
[06:41] and, uh, we’ll lower your dose here, buddy. 我们会减少你的药量 伙计
[06:45] All right. 好的
[06:47] We’ll get you feeling better, okay? 你会好起来的 好吗
[06:50] It’ll be all right. 会没事的
[06:51] Thanks, doc. 谢谢 医生
[07:25] We are so proud to be honoring 我们荣幸地在此庆祝
[07:27] my great brother, Arthur Sackler, 我的大哥 亚瑟·赛克勒
[07:29] into the Medical Advertising Hall of Fame. 进入医疗广告名人堂
[07:35] In many ways, Arthur Sackler invented medical advertising. 从很多方面来说 亚瑟·赛克勒发明了医疗广告
[07:40] He was the first to realize 他首先意识到
[07:42] it wasn’t patients who decided what drugs they took. 病人不能决定吃什么药
[07:45] It was their doctors. 而是医生决定
[07:48] Shunned by Madison Avenue for being Jewish, 他曾因为是犹太人而被广告界拒之门外
[07:51] he formed his own company specifically targeting doctors 他创立了自己的公司 专门针对
[07:54] with articles from scientific journals 在科学期刊发表论文
[07:57] and studies from medical societies. 和在医学学会进行研究的医生
[08:01] Sure, sometimes the societies 当然 有时这些学会
[08:04] and the experts were financed by Arthur. 和专家也是亚瑟资助的
[08:09] Who do you think is the bigger asshole? 你觉得谁更混蛋
[08:11] Uncle Mortimer or Uncle Arthur? 摩迪莫叔叔还是亚瑟叔叔
[08:16] C, all the above. 我选C 以上所有
[08:18] Not only changed the way medicine is marketed in this country; 不仅改变了这个国家药物的营销方式
[08:22] it changed the medical industry forever. 还永远改变了医药行业
[08:31] Your uncle was good. 你叔叔很厉害
[08:32] For his time. 就他那代人来说
[08:38] This one’s missing the zombies 这块板上没记录
[08:39] that valium turned some patients into. 那些吃了安定变成僵尸的病人
[08:43] – He got away with it. – Barely. -他逃过一劫 -勉强算吧
[08:46] But it made him rich. 但这让他发财了
[08:49] Beth, darling, would you give us a few minutes, please? 贝丝 亲爱的 你能回避一下吗
[08:54] – Sure. – Thank you. -当然 -谢谢你
[08:59] You had to do it, didn’t you? 你非得这样做 是吗
[09:04] Do what? 做什么
[09:05] You had to say it was non-addictive. 你非得宣称这药不成瘾
[09:08] – Dad, even the FDA– – Oh, please. -爸 就连药监局… -别提了
[09:10] Call notes are starting to come in 已经有推销记录反映
[09:12] that patients are showing signs of addiction. 病人有成瘾迹象
[09:14] Just a few pockets of West Virginia. 只是西弗吉尼亚州的几个地区而已
[09:17] It’s cultural. 文化因素罢了
[09:19] All those hillbillies do is get addicted. 那些乡下人就是容易上瘾
[09:22] And Maine and Kentucky. All our phase one states. 还有缅因和肯塔基 所有一期项目的地区
[09:25] If it becomes accepted that more than 1% 如果被证实多于1%的人上瘾
[09:27] become addicted, it’s dead. 我们就完蛋了
[09:30] And one year of strong sales 就算一年销售额爆满
[09:31] isn’t gonna make up for the 40 million you spent. 也弥补不了你投入的四千万美元
[09:37] Any suggestions? 你有建议吗
[09:40] Take a page from Arthur’s playbook. 跟亚瑟叔叔好好学吧
[09:42] Get an expert who’ll tell doctors 找个专家 告诉医生们
[09:44] the truth of our wonder drug. 我们神药的真相
[09:46] We’ve got Russell Portenoy. 我们有罗素·博诺伊
[09:47] No, I’m thinking someone more aggressive, 不行 我们要更强势的人
[09:52] especially if your 1% claim is, um, hmm. 尤其是你这个1%的说法
[09:56] What’s that medical term? 用医学术语来说
[09:59] Fucking bullshit. 纯属放屁
[10:02] Fine. 好吧
[10:06] We’ll find an aggressive expert. 我们找个强势的专家
[10:08] No, the–the osteoarthritis was truly debilitating, 骨关节炎真是让人生不如死
[10:12] and nothing seemed to work until I realized 什么药都不管用 后来我才发现
[10:14] that the patient needed something strong enough 病人需要的是能够治疗
[10:16] to stop the breakthrough pain. 爆发性疼痛的强力药物
[10:18] So I started the patient on methadone, 所以我开始给病人用美沙酮
[10:20] and she was back to normal within just a few days. 她几天内就恢复正常
[10:22] Methadone? 美沙酮
[10:25] You said find me aggressive. 你说过找个强势专家
[10:27] He has a theory called pseudo addiction, 他有个理论叫假性成瘾
[10:30] which basically means addiction doesn’t exist. 也就是说实际上不存在成瘾
[10:36] Who is this guy? 这家伙是谁
[10:38] David Haddox. 大卫·哈多克斯
[10:39] He went to dental school 他上的牙医学院
[10:41] but now heads the Pain Management Department at Emory. 但是现在是埃默里大学的疼痛管理部门负责人
[10:44] A–a fitting progression. 专业对口
[10:47] You wanna meet with him? 你想见见他吗
[10:50] God, yes. 当然
[10:53] So you really feel opioids are under-prescribed? 你真的觉得阿片类药物没开够剂量吗
[10:55] For decades. 几十年都是
[10:57] 声称成瘾性低于1%的常用销售术语 实际上根本不存在该研究
[10:57] Now, the Porter/Jick study is exactly right. 波特和吉克研究完全正确
[10:59] Under the proper care, opioids are totally safe. 只要谨慎使用 阿片类药物完全安全
[11:05] I–I recently read a theory of yours, 我最近看到过你的理论
[11:08] which is why I– I wanted to meet. 所以我才想见你
[11:12] Thank you. 谢谢
[11:15] Let me guess: pseudo addiction? 我来猜猜 是假性成瘾那篇吧
[11:18] Correct. How’d you come up with– 没错 你是怎么得出
[11:24] Where did you discover pseudo addiction? 你是怎么发现假性成瘾的
[11:28] Yeah, so I was, um, so I was, uh, was working 我在给一个
[11:33] with a 17-year-old leukemia patient 17岁的白血病患者治疗
[11:35] who showed classic signs of addiction. 患者呈现出典型的上瘾症状
[11:38] And yet we upped his medication, 我们加大了药量
[11:40] and he was fine. 但他没出事
[11:42] Turns out that he wasn’t addicted at all. 结果我发现他根本没有上瘾
[11:44] It was that that underlying pain 只是潜在的疼痛
[11:46] hadn’t been properly treated. 没有得到适当的治疗
[11:49] So pseudo addiction means 所以假性成瘾就是
[11:53] that, uh, addiction symptoms are, in actuality, 成瘾症状实际上是
[12:00] – the symptoms of untreated pain? – That’s correct. -疼痛没有得到适当治疗出现的症状 -没错
[12:05] Yeah, taking away a patient’s medication isn’t helping them. 拿走病人的药物无法帮到他们
[12:08] It’s torturing them. 而是折磨他们
[12:10] What they need is more medication, 他们需要的是加大剂量
[12:13] and then these supposed 然后这些所谓的
[12:15] addiction symptoms will quickly go away. 成瘾症状很快就会消失
[12:18] So– 这么说
[12:21] so do you think all addiction 你认为所有的成瘾症状
[12:25] is, in actuality, pseudo addiction? 都是假性成瘾吗
[12:30] In relation to medication? 与药物有关的成瘾吗
[12:32] Yes. 当然
[12:33] I look in those rare instances when a patient 我观察了那些病人真的成瘾的
[12:36] truly is an addict; 罕见案例
[12:37] that’s not the fault of the drug or the doctor. 那不是药物或医生的错
[12:40] No, the patient was most likely a drug addict to begin with 而是因为某些基因缺陷
[12:44] due to genetic defects. 患者生来就是瘾君子
[12:47] What about cigarettes? 烟瘾呢
[12:49] Addiction or pseudo addiction? 是真性成瘾还是假性成瘾
[12:51] Yeah, smoking–smoking is definitely pseudo addiction. 烟瘾当然是假性成瘾
[12:55] It’s all in their heads. 都是人们想象出来的
[13:04] How would you like to work for Purdue Pharma? 你想来普渡制药工作吗
[13:33] Morning, boss. 早上好 老板
[13:36] Still no update on the funding? 资金还是没进展吗
[13:40] Well, good morning to you too, Randy. 早上好 兰迪
[13:41] How’s Jennifer? The kids? 珍妮弗怎么样 孩子们呢
[13:44] Sorry, good morning. 抱歉 早上好
[13:46] Nailed it. 没事
[13:49] You know, it seems pretty darn odd 如果联邦调查局的家伙
[13:52] if these FBI guys won’t grant us 一点资源都不给我们
[13:53] a small amount of resources. 那就太奇怪了
[13:56] Could just be, as my son would say, 可能就像我儿子说的
[13:57] a dysfunctional government. 功能失调的政府
[14:00] Your son’s four, Rick. 你儿子才4岁 里克
[14:02] Feeling a little inadequate right now. 我感觉自己太才疏学浅了
[14:05] Good morning, guys. 大家早上好
[14:07] – Morning. – What’s up? -早啊 -怎么样
[14:08] Still haven’t heard back from the Medicaid office, 医疗补助办公室还是没消息
[14:10] and Dr. Jick’s office finally called me back and said, 吉克医生的办公室终于回消息说
[14:13] “The doctor’s unavailable.” “医生没空”
[14:15] Unavailable? Today? 没空 今天吗
[14:17] Nope. She said unavailable, period. 不是 她就说没空
[14:24] Yes, I told you, Dr. Jick is unavailable. 对 我跟你说过 吉克医生没空
[14:26] Well, I’ve called multiple times, 我打了好几次电话了
[14:27] and I’d just like an explanation 我需要一个解释
[14:28] as to why Dr. Jick refuses to speak to me. 为什么吉克医生拒绝回复我
[14:31] He said he’s very busy, 他说他很忙
[14:32] but I’ll leave a message. Thank you. 但我会转告的 谢谢
[14:39] Well, this just got interesting. 这下有趣了
[14:43] So what’s the latest? 最近有什么消息
[14:44] Well, as you know, 你也知道的
[14:45] Purdue aggressively pushed the drug 普渡制药积极宣传
[14:47] as non-addictive with the phrase 这种药物不会成瘾
[14:48] “Less than 1% get addicted.” 声称”不到1%的人会上瘾”
[14:50] That figure comes from the Porter/Jick study 这个数据来自波特和吉克研究
[14:53] that was done by Dr. Hershel Jick at, uh… 由赫谢尔·吉克医生完成于
[14:57] – Boston. Boston University. – Boston University. -波士顿 波士顿大学 -波士顿大学
[14:59] Well, let me guess, it’s that the fraudulent study 我猜是普渡制药
[15:01] that was secretly funded by Purdue? 暗中资助的欺诈研究吧
[15:03] – Just like the pain study? – Well, that’s one theory. -就像那个疼痛研究吗 -可能是这样
[15:04] We actually called Dr. Jick to discuss it with him, 我们其实联系了吉克医生 想跟他探讨
[15:09] but something very interesting occurred. 但有趣的事情发生了
[15:12] He wouldn’t get on the phone with us. 他不愿意接我们的电话
[15:18] Well, nothing says suspect 没有什么比不接电话
[15:19] quite like an unanswered phone call. 更让人起疑的了
[15:23] If that 1% study is indeed fraudulent, 如果那1%成瘾性的研究确实是造假
[15:25] it’s a home run in proving criminal misbranding. 那就坐实了违法贴假标签的罪名
[15:29] Yeah, and if you can find 是啊 如果你能找到
[15:29] the high-level Purdue exec that oversaw it… 负责监管的普渡制药高层
[15:31] Could indict them for fraud. 就能起诉他们欺诈
[15:33] Yeah, that’s right. It sounds like a great lead. 对 没错 听上去是个很好的线索
[15:36] Yeah, this case is starting to take up so much time. 是啊 这个案子占据了很多时间
[15:39] – That’s right. – We need more funding for prosecutors -没错 -我们需要为非普渡案件的检察官
[15:41] – for our non-Purdue cases. – Yeah, I know, I know. -提供更多资金 -对 我明白
[15:43] I mean, why won’t the FBI or the DEA 为什么联邦调查局和缉毒署
[15:45] give us additional funding? 不给我们额外的资金
[15:46] You know, I don’t know. 我不知道
[15:48] Maybe they’re not, uh, connected to the issue. 可能他们跟这事无关吧
[15:50] You know what you should do, 你知道你们该怎么办吗
[15:52] you should try the Virginia State Police. 去联系弗吉尼亚州警署
[15:54] Try Virginia Medicaid Fraud Unit. 弗吉尼亚医保欺诈组
[15:55] They’ll get it. And you know, the more we find, 他们会懂 我们找的人越多
[15:57] the more it opens up those coffers. 资金就越多
[15:59] Yeah, but it, it just– it is really difficult 是啊 但是没有足够的资源
[16:01] to find anything without the proper resources. 很难有收获
[16:03] I mean, I knew we’d be outspent, 我知道我们会超支
[16:05] but I did not expect 但我没想到
[16:06] to not have access to the most basic things, 我们连最基本的东西都买不起
[16:08] like high-speed computers and scanners. 比如高性能的电脑和扫描仪
[16:09] Look, guys, I–I get it, trust me. 各位 我了解 相信我
[16:12] But we just keep pushing, all right? 但我们还是得继续努力 好吗
[16:14] Yeah. We’ll see where it goes, sir. 好 我们拭目以待 先生
[16:17] All right, boys. You can enjoy your lunch. 好了 男士们 去吃午餐吧
[16:18] – Thank you. – Keep me posted. -谢谢 -有消息随时提醒我
[16:20] – Oh, Randy. – Sir? -兰迪 -先生
[16:22] Uh, how you doing, health-wise? 你身体状况怎么样
[16:24] I actually just had my one-year scan, 其实我刚做完今年的体检
[16:26] and I am cancer-free. 我没有癌症
[16:29] – Yeah, he’s good. – That’s great news. -那太好了 -真是好消息
[16:37] OxyContin is becoming the leading cause 奥施康定正在成为美国
[16:39] of overdose in the country. 滥用药物的主要原因
[16:42] Newspapers are filled with arrests in rural areas 偏远地区的报纸上全是
[16:44] where crime directly related to the drug is skyrocketing. 与该药直接相关的犯罪率激增报道
[16:48] Isn’t Diversion and local authorities 这些犯罪事件不应该是
[16:49] supposed to deal with these crime issues? 管控部和地方政府来处理吗
[16:51] Yes, but what makes this so overwhelming 没错 但是令执法部门头疼的是
[16:53] for law enforcement is the sheer ease 吸毒者可以
[16:56] with which users can get access to the drug. 轻松地获得药物
[16:58] I mean, they are available in every pharmacy in the country. 国内的每家药店都有
[17:02] What do you feel is the best approach? 你觉得最好的办法是什么
[17:04] I think the most effective way to solve this problem 我认为解决这个问题最有效的办法
[17:08] is to limit the drug’s use for severe pain only. 是将药物限制为极度疼痛才能使用
[17:11] It is a very strong narcotic that is being prescribed 这是一种强麻醉剂 却用来治疗
[17:14] for issues such as basic dental work and even headaches. 牙疼甚至是头疼
[17:17] If it was no longer allowed for moderate pain, 如果限制其在中度疼痛的使用
[17:20] then overnight, 那一夜之间
[17:21] millions of pills will be off the streets. 上百万药片就会从街头消失
[17:24] What about the millions of legitimate pain patients 那数百万真正疼痛的患者呢
[17:25] that will lose access to the drug? 他们买不到药怎么办
[17:27] If they have severe pain, they will not lose access. 如果他们有严重疼痛 也不会买不到药
[17:30] But this recent practice of opioid use for moderate pain 但最近用阿片类药物治疗中度疼痛的做法
[17:33] is causing a startling new wave of crime and addiction. 正在引发令人吃惊的新一轮犯罪和药物成瘾
[17:38] The role of the FDA is to make sure medicine is safe. 药监局的作用是确保药物安全
[17:40] And when this drug is taken as prescribed, 这种药物按医嘱服用时
[17:43] this medicine is safe. 就是安全的
[17:46] And I disagree. 我不同意
[17:52] Anecdotes about abuse and crime 这些滥用和犯罪的传闻
[17:54] are not a scientific analysis of the drug’s safety. 并不是药物安全性的科学分析
[17:56] They’re tales of addicts abusing pharmaceuticals, 这是瘾君子滥用药物的说辞
[17:58] which happens with all opioids. 所有阿片类药物都会这样
[18:00] So until you can prove the drug itself is dangerous, 除非你证明药物本身是危险的
[18:04] I don’t see how we can put restrictions on it. 我认为没必要限制使用
[18:14] Okay. 好吧
[18:17] Well, you’re not gonna take action, 如果你不采取行动
[18:20] then I will call in Purdue, discuss it with them directly. 那我就去找普渡制药 直接和他们谈
[18:25] – I think you should. – I will. -你请便 -我会的
[18:34] And your warning label that this drug 你们关于这个药物
[18:35] is somehow less addictive 弱成瘾性的警告标签
[18:38] is total bullshit. 完全是胡扯
[18:40] You should look into changing that immediately. 你们应该立刻考虑换掉
[18:46] Why would you start him on 20 milligrams 为什么要从20毫克的量开起
[18:48] when 40 milligrams sounds like it’s gonna be more effective? 40毫克明明更有效
[18:51] Hey, yo, Teddy. 泰迪
[18:53] Right, that’s why you keep titrating ’em up 所以你不停地给他们加剂量
[18:55] until all there’s left to say is thank you. 他们只能跟你说谢谢
[18:58] I managed to scrounge up a couple of Hokies tickets 我搞到了几张弗工大霍奇橄榄球队的票
[19:01] if you’re interested. 你感兴趣吗
[19:02] You are the hardest-working nurse in the state. 你是整个州最努力的护士
[19:06] All right, you deserve a spa weekend. 你应该享受一个水疗周末
[19:08] Listen, I think win or lose, we go to the bar. 无论输赢 我们都去酒吧
[19:12] That’s–that’s what I’ve been saying. 我一直这么说
[19:14] Individualizing the dose is everything. 个性化的剂量是一切
[19:33] Which means that most symptoms of addiction 这意味着大多数上瘾的症状
[19:35] are, in reality, untreated pain. 实际上都是未治疗的疼痛
[19:37] And the cure for pseudo addiction 治疗假性成瘾的方法
[19:40] is that the patient needs more medication. 是加大患者的药量
[19:42] More than 100,000 physicians, 超过十万的内科医生
[19:44] almost half of all doctors in the country 全国大约一半的医生
[19:46] will be sent pseudo addiction pamphlets. 都会收到假性成瘾的小册子
[19:49] Give one to any doctor if their patients 如果哪位医生的患者有成瘾迹象
[19:51] show signs of addict– sorry, pseudo addiction. 那就给他们小册子 抱歉 是假性成瘾迹象
[19:55] Questions? Yes. 有问题吗 请讲
[19:57] Last week, I had a doctor tell me he had two patients 上周有个医生告诉我他的两个患者
[20:00] taking way more pills than he prescribed. 服用了多于处方量的药
[20:03] Like, he was very worried 他很担心
[20:03] they were addicted to the medication. 他们已对药物上瘾
[20:05] No, no, no, no, it sounds like 不 听上去是
[20:06] your physician’s actually under prescribing. 你的那位医生药开少了
[20:09] No, he’s not. 不 他没有
[20:10] They’re already taking 80 milligrams a day. 他们已经每天服用80毫克了
[20:12] Look, if I tell them that they’re pseudo addicted 如果我说他们其实是假性成瘾
[20:14] and need to be bumped up to 160 milligrams, 应该加到160毫克
[20:17] he’ll just kick me out of his office. 他会把我揍出办公室的
[20:18] Now that is a defeatist attitude. 这是失败者的态度
[20:22] Dr. Haddox is giving us innovative concepts, 哈多克斯医生带来了全新的理念
[20:26] and he deserves respect and appreciation for his expertise. 我们应当尊重和欣赏他的专业知识
[20:29] Uh, ma’am, if people are living with unnecessary pain, 女士 如果人们生活在不必要的痛苦中
[20:34] and they’re being stigmatized 解决方案就在眼前
[20:35] when the solution is right in front of them– 他们却要被非议
[20:37] if people are suffering, they need a higher dose. 如果人们在受苦 那就要加大药量
[20:56] Hey, I’m Sandra. 你好 我是桑德拉
[20:59] Hey. Billy. 你好 我是比利
[21:00] So, um, which territories do you cover? 那么你负责哪些地区
[21:03] Virginia. Appalachia mostly. 弗吉尼亚 主要是阿帕拉契亚
[21:06] Wow, lucky you. 你真幸运
[21:08] Excuse me. Paula. 失陪 宝拉
[21:09] Hey, are you, uh, checking into the hotel right now? 你现在要去入住酒店吗
[21:14] No, I’m going home. They just fired me. 不 我要回家 他们把我辞了
[21:17] What? Are you serious? Why? 什么 认真的吗 为什么
[21:19] They said I had inconsistent paperwork. 他们说我的文书前后矛盾
[21:22] Oh, my God. Um, I’m sorry. 天哪 真遗憾
[21:26] Don’t be. 没事
[21:27] No, I’m relieved actually. 我其实松了口气
[21:30] They all know. 他们都知道
[21:32] And you know. 你也知道
[21:36] Uh, know what? 知道什么
[21:40] Okay, Billy. 好吧 比利
[22:02] Individualize the dose. 个性化剂量
[22:13] As opposed to other drugs, 不像别的药
[22:14] opioids are uniquely challenging to stop using 阿片类药物很难戒断
[22:17] because they can change a person’s brain chemistry. 因为它们会改变人的脑部化学物质
[22:25] But in a desperate effort to end the cycle of dependency, 但有人急于摆脱依赖性
[22:29] some people try to quit cold turkey, 想一下子彻底戒掉
[22:31] but the results can often be disastrous. 结果通常是灾难
[23:00] A hydrangea? How’d you know? 绣球花 你怎么知道我喜欢
[23:03] Oh, you know, I have my ways. 我自有办法
[23:05] Can I, uh, can I see the doc? 我能见见医生吗
[23:08] Billy, you know he doesn’t wanna see you anymore. 比利 你知道他不想再见你
[23:12] Come on, there’s gotta be a misunderstanding here. 这其中一定是有误会
[23:14] It’s been months. 好几个月了
[23:15] And I–you know, I miss him. 我想他了
[23:20] Well, he cleared his appointments today 他取消了今天的所有预约
[23:22] ’cause he’s not feeling well. 因为他感觉不舒服
[23:24] I was in the bathroom when you walked in. 就说你进来时我在厕所
[23:27] Thank you, Leah. 谢谢 丽雅
[23:35] It’s your favorite pharma rep. 你最喜欢的药代表来了
[23:39] Doc, are you okay? 医生 你还好吗
[23:45] Never better. 好极了
[23:48] Hi, I just, uh, 我只是
[23:51] wanted to see how you’re doing and, uh, 想看看你怎么样
[23:55] see how you’re patients are. 看看你的病人怎么样
[23:57] It’s been a while. 好久不见了
[23:59] – Have a seat. – Sure. -坐吧 -好
[24:12] Let me ask you something, Bill. 我来问问你 比利
[24:15] Do you ever think that, um, 你有没有想过
[24:18] maybe that miracle drug you’re selling, 你们卖的神药
[24:21] it’s just, you know, 它有点
[24:23] just a tad more addictive than you said? 比你说的更容易上瘾
[24:30] Uh, that’s not what we’re hearing. 我们收到的反馈可不是这样
[24:34] But there is a condition associated with this, 但有种症状和这个相关
[24:38] um, which I–I–I have some information on. 我这里有些信息
[24:41] I can share it with you. 我可以给你看看
[24:44] Pseudo addiction. 假性成瘾
[24:46] We’re seeing some cases, although rare, 我们见到了一些罕见的案例
[24:49] where they show the symptoms of addiction, 患者呈现出上瘾的症状
[24:52] but in reality, their underlying pain 但实际上他们是因为潜在的痛苦
[24:55] hasn’t been sufficiently addressed. 没有得到充分的治疗
[25:00] And–and the solution is simple. 解决办法很简单
[25:02] You know, you–you up the dose, and–and their symptoms, 加大药量 他们的症状
[25:06] you know, disappear, and– in time. 就会很快消失
[25:10] Let’s have a look. 我们来看看
[25:23] You sell poison, Billy. 你在卖毒药 比利
[25:26] – What’s that? – That’s all it says. -什么 -这上面说的就这意思
[25:28] You sell poison. That’s what you do. 你在卖毒药 你干的就是这个
[25:29] That’s just poison. 这就是毒药
[25:32] No, doc, I– 不 医生 我
[25:33] Yeah, well, it’s what it is. 就是这样
[25:38] Yeah, it’s poison. 对 就是毒药
[25:41] I can talk you through it, doc. 我可以跟你解释清楚 医生
[25:42] It’s a new concept. It’s all in here. 这是新概念 上面都有
[25:44] No, no, these are good, hard-working people. 不 我的病人都是勤奋工作的好人
[25:47] These are good, hard-working people, 勤奋工作的好人
[25:49] and you have the FDA label this– 你们还让药监局贴标签
[25:51] Doc, anything in here that you don’t understand, 医生 这里面有任何你不理解的
[25:53] I can talk you through. 我都能解释
[25:57] – All right. Okay. – Get out. -好吧 -滚吧
[25:59] – Get out. – All right. -滚吧 -好吧
[26:01] No! 不要啊
[26:03] Get away. 滚吧
[26:06] You need to get going. Don’t ever come back. 滚远点 别再来了
[26:08] – Doc–doc– – Get out of here. -医生 医生 -滚开
[26:10] – Doc, please. – Get out of here. -医生 求你了 -快滚
[26:13] You ever come back on these rounds, 你再敢来推销
[26:15] I’ll fucking kill you. 我就宰了你
[26:17] Yeah, I’ll fucking kill you myself. 我亲手宰了你
[26:22] What’s wrong with you? 你怎么了
[26:24] Take the rest of the day off. 今天休息
[26:25] Go home. 回家吧
[27:49] I didn’t know you worked here. 我不知道你在这上班
[27:53] Yeah. 是啊
[27:57] What are you doing in town? 你在这里干什么
[28:00] It’s been a while. 好久不见
[28:02] Oh, I’m just visiting my grandma. 我正准备去奶奶家
[28:17] How’s Eureka Springs? 尤里卡斯普林斯怎么样
[28:20] Oh, it’s great. Um, I really love it there. 很好 我很喜欢
[28:33] I like your belt. 我喜欢你的腰带
[28:37] Thanks. Um, I made it. 谢谢 我自己做的
[28:42] I guess I’m crafting now. 我现在做上手工了
[28:46] You still quilting? 你还在缝被子吗
[28:56] Um, I… 我
[29:11] It’s good to see you, Bets. 很高兴见到你 贝琪
[29:16] You take care of yourself, okay? 照顾好自己 好吗
[29:44] I wanna go to Florida. 我想去佛罗里达州
[30:08] Hey, you want a Xanax? 你想要佳乐定吗
[30:10] It’ll take the edge off. 能让你好受点
[30:14] How much? 多少钱
[30:17] Jesus, man, it’s a gift. 老天 送你的
[30:21] In the Gulf, we used to say, don’t make me offer twice. 在海湾地区 有句话叫 别让我说第二遍
[30:24] – Okay. – Take this. -好吧 -吃吧
[30:25] – It’ll make you feel better. – All right, all right. -会让你好受 -好的 好的
[30:31] I didn’t know you were a vet. 我不知道你是个老兵
[30:33] Yeah, did two tours. 是啊 外派过两次
[30:38] Shit I saw… 满目疮痍
[30:47] Salvation at last. 总算到了
[31:03] Told you. 早跟你说过
[31:31] So injury or chronic condition? 外伤还是慢性病
[31:34] I hurt my back. Mining incident. 我伤到背了 因为矿井事故
[31:38] Okay, I’m gonna need to examine you. 好吧 我得给你做个检查
[31:40] Did the nurse give you a gown? 护士给你病号服了吗
[31:49] Here you go. 给你
[32:04] Uh, bra too, please. 胸罩也要脱
[32:22] Okay, lift your arms. 举起手臂
[32:32] Yes, you are definitely gonna need painkillers. 好吧 你肯定要吃止疼药
[32:37] Strong ones. 强力止疼药
[32:38] OxyContin, 40 milligrams, twice per day. 奥施康定 40毫克 一天两次
[32:43] Unless you have breakthrough pain. 除非你有爆发性疼痛
[32:47] How does that sound? 你觉得怎样
[33:00] Hey, these prescriptions can really add up. 这些药不便宜
[33:04] So if you’re in a bind, 如果你手头紧
[33:06] we might be able to work something out. 我们也许能帮你解决
[33:14] It’s f–it’s fine. I have cash. 没关系 我有现金
[33:16] No problem. 没问题
[33:23] Fill this out at the dispensary in the back. 到后面的药房取吧
[33:41] God bless the great state of Florida. 天佑伟大的佛罗里达
[33:57] I told you never to call me again. 我跟你说过别再给我打电话
[34:00] Hi, yeah, you know, I’m– I’m sorry, and I–I, uh, 我知道 我很抱歉
[34:04] do want to apologize for– for what happened. 我为之前发生的事道歉
[34:06] I’m going through some stuff, Drea. 我在克服一些困难 德蕾雅
[34:08] Watching you fall asleep in the middle of a restaurant 看着你在餐厅里睡着
[34:11] is not my idea of a good time. 可不是美好时光
[34:12] – Yeah. – It was humiliating. -我知道 -让我觉得好丢人
[34:14] I know, I know, I’m dealing with a medical condition, 我知道 我有点健康问题
[34:17] and, um, in fact, 实际上
[34:19] I was wondering if, you know, possibly you could help me. 我想请你帮我个忙
[34:22] Uh, Drea, you don’t have samples of OxyContin, do you? 德蕾雅 你有奥施康定的样品吗
[34:27] No, I don’t. 没有
[34:29] Delete my number. 别再联系我了
[34:48] The brain is rewired to function normally 当阿片类药物起效时
[34:50] when opioids are present 大脑重新正常运作
[34:51] and abnormally when they are not. 药物失效 大脑也会失常
[34:54] And the pain from withdrawal is so overwhelming 戒断的痛苦非常可怕
[34:57] that a person can feel like they are literally 一个人会感觉
[34:59] going to die if they don’t get more drugs. 再不嗑药就会死
[35:11] What is the term for the pain an addict feels 这种上瘾者急需用药物
[35:14] when they’re in clinical need of their next fix? 来缓解的痛苦 专业术语叫什么
[35:18] It’s called dopesick. 叫毒瘾
[35:45] You wanted to speak to me? 你想和我谈谈
[35:46] Uh, there’s something very strange going on here. 有件事很奇怪
[35:51] What is it? 怎么了
[35:52] The Porter/Jick study isn’t on the internet. 波特和吉克研究在网上搜不到
[35:55] What? 什么
[35:56] Yeah, I mean, it’s referenced all over the place. 到处都在引用他们的研究
[35:58] TIME magazine, Scientific American. 时代周刊 科学美国
[36:00] But I–I mean, I can’t find the actual study. 但我找不到研究的原文
[36:02] Greg can’t find it, either. He’s been on it longer than me. 格雷格也找不到 他找得比我还久
[36:05] Do you find any affiliations between Purdue and Jick? 吉克和普渡制药有没有关系
[36:08] – Paid speeches, consulting, anything like that? – Nothing. -普渡付费请他演讲 咨询什么的 -没有
[36:12] What about Porter? Who’s that? 波特呢 他是谁
[36:14] It’s Jick’s assistant. Jane Porter. 吉克的助手 简·波特
[36:17] There’s 10,000 of them. 这名字满大街都是
[36:19] So the–the famous Porter/Jick study 这么说知名的波特和吉克研究
[36:21] that’s the North Star of the pain movement 宣扬疼痛治疗领域要增加
[36:22] to increase opioid use is nowhere to be found? 阿片类药物的使用 居然找不到原文
[36:26] Bingo. 正是这样
[36:27] Hey, yeah, we’re calling about a Scientific American article 你好《科学美国》 我们想找一篇你写的文章
[36:30] you wrote in 1990, “The Tragedy of Needless Pain,” 1990年发表 叫”不必要疼痛的悲剧”
[36:33] in which you referenced an, uh, “Extensive study” 你们引用说是”广泛研究”
[36:38] that claimed less than 1% of opioid users, 发现少于1%的阿片类药物使用者
[36:40] uh, become addicted. 才会上瘾
[36:42] Uh, yeah, Porter/Jick. What about it? 是啊 波特和吉克研究 怎么了
[36:45] Do you have a copy of that study? 你们有那个研究的原文吗
[36:47] Uh, I’m not sure. 我不确定
[36:48] Uh, have you tried the Internet? 你们在网上查过吗
[36:51] Uh, you know, I sure did. 当然
[36:53] I might’ve missed it, though, 但我可能找漏了
[36:54] ’cause I only type with my index fingers, 因为我只会用食指打字
[36:56] but I hear, uh, JD Salinger did the same thing, 但我听说杰罗姆·大卫·塞林格也这么干
[36:58] so that kind of helps me out in the self-esteem department. 所以我就并不对此自卑
[37:02] Yeah. Any medical school will have it. 是啊 任何医学院都会有
[37:04] It’s taught all over the country, but, um, 全国都用这份研究教学 但是
[37:06] I’m happy to check my notes and call you back. 我很乐意核查一下记录再回电话给你
[37:09] Oh, you know what? I don’t mind holding for you. 我不介意等你核查
[37:11] Um, my boss has been getting on me about this, 我老板一直催我
[37:13] and you’d really be helping me out here. 所以你能查到就帮了我大忙
[37:17] – Okay. I’ll do a quick search. – Thank you. -好 我快速查一下 -谢谢
[37:21] Oh, Mr. Smarty Pants knows his JD Salinger. 真是大聪明 还知道杰罗姆·大卫·塞林格
[37:23] I got it from my book learning, sir. 我从书里看到的
[37:26] Thinking of reading Moby Dick next 我打算下本看《白鲸记》
[37:28] ’cause I love whales 因为我喜欢鲸鱼
[37:30] and, uh, reading stories about whales and doing– 喜欢读鲸鱼有关的故事
[37:34] Hi, um, yeah, it’s right here in my notes. 是的 我的记录里有
[37:36] The Porter/Jick study is in a 1980 issue 波特和吉克研究刊登于1980年的
[37:38] of the New England Journal of Medicine. 一期《新英格兰医学杂志》上
[37:40] Do you know which issue exactly? 你知道具体的期号吗
[37:42] No, that’s all I have here, but good luck, okay? 不知道 我就知道这么多 祝你好运
[37:45] – I gotta get going. – Okay, thank you. -我得挂了 -好 谢谢你
[37:49] All right. 好吧
[38:21] Been through every issue of a weekly publication 已经查过了1978到1994年
[38:23] from 1978 to what, 1994, 每一期的周刊
[38:26] and we can’t find this thing, huh? 但还是找不到吗
[38:29] So we got TIME magazine, 《时代周刊》
[38:30] Scientific American citing it. 《科学美国》都引用过
[38:33] Medical schools all across the country teaching it. 全国的医学院都教这个
[38:36] Right. 没错
[38:38] And yet it appears to be the most famous study 但这个据说是最著名的研究
[38:40] that no one has actually ever seen. 没人看过原文
[38:58] Wh–what’s going on? 怎么了
[38:59] Hi, Betsy. 你好 贝琪
[39:01] My name is Eric Miller, 我叫埃里克·米勒
[39:03] and I’m a member of the AA community here in town. 镇上毒瘾互助会的一员
[39:06] Everyone in this room is here because we’re very concerned 大家来这里是因为我们非常关心
[39:09] for your health and your safety. 你的健康和安全
[39:12] And we have so many things that we want to say 我们有很多话想说
[39:13] and share with you. 想和你分享
[39:16] We’re all worried about your drug use 我们担心你的毒瘾
[39:19] and think it’s time to seek treatment. 我们觉得是时候治疗了
[39:21] Why don’t you sit down? 不如你坐下吧
[39:29] You lied to me at the station. 你在加油站撒谎了
[39:34] I came here because your mom asked me to. 我来是因为你妈妈让我来的
[39:39] we’re all really worried about you, Bets. 我们都很担心你 贝琪
[39:41] Your daddy and I don’t care 我和你爸爸
[39:42] about anything other than you getting better. 只想让你身体变好
[39:44] All that other stuff, Bets, doesn’t matter. 贝琪 别的事都不重要
[39:47] Just doesn’t matter. 不重要
[39:54] Your friends and family are worried every day 你朋友和家人每天都很担心
[39:56] that you’re going to end up in a hospital or dead 你会进医院或死了
[39:59] or in the back of a police car. 或坐进警车
[40:02] They wanna do everything they can to help you get back 他们想尽一切办法帮你重回正轨
[40:04] to a place of health, 重回健康
[40:07] of just being okay without drugs. 没有药也能正常生活
[40:11] Will you commit to a program? 你愿意加入互助会吗
[40:25] Ple–please, Bets. 求你了 贝琪
[40:27] Please don’t walk out that door, honey. 别离开这里 亲爱的
[40:30] You–your mama and me, we just– 你妈妈和我 我们只是
[40:33] we just want our little girl back. 想让我们的宝贝姑娘回来
[40:36] Just the way you are. 回到你原来的样子
[40:45] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[40:48] I can’t. I can’t. 我做不到
[40:52] Betsy, if you don’t do this, 贝琪 如果你不戒毒
[40:55] your family will be forced to turn their back on you. 你的家人会被迫和你反目的
[41:11] Grant! Get in here. 格朗特 过来
[41:17] – What’s up? – Guess who’s coming to dinner? -怎么了 -猜猜谁要来吃晚餐
[41:22] Purdue Pharma agreed to meet. 普渡制药同意见面
[41:26] Is Richard Sackler gonna join? 理查德·赛克勒要来吗
[41:28] Doesn’t say. 没说
[41:29] Let’s see if they give a fuck about safety 我们来看看他们到底是关注药物安全
[41:31] or if they’re just trying to sell pills. 还是只打算卖药
[41:34] Look, I–I know you’re newest to Diversion, 我知道你是管控部新人
[41:36] but as a general rule, 但是通常来说
[41:38] the pharmas don’t really care about safety. 制药公司根本不管安全问题
[41:40] They just push as hard as they can until they get slapped. 他们只会拼命推销 直到吃苦头
[41:43] Then let’s bitch slap the shit out of these motherfuckers. 那我们就让他们尝尝苦头
[42:03] Good afternoon. 下午好
[42:04] I’m Bridget Meyer, deputy director of Diversion. 我是布丽姬特·迈尔 管控部副部长
[42:07] I’m Michael Friedman. Howard Udell 我是迈克尔·弗里德曼 这是霍华德·乌代尔
[42:08] – and David Haddox. – Pleasure. -和大卫·哈多克斯 -幸会
[42:11] Is Richard Sackler coming? 理查德·赛克勒会来吗
[42:13] Dr. Sackler had a meeting out of state, 赛克勒博士去外地开会了
[42:15] but I can assure you, we’ll relay every word. 但我保证 我们会转达每一个字
[42:18] Fine. Let’s get started. 很好 那就开始吧
[42:21] Uh, we’d like to start with a, uh, PowerPoint presentation 我们先用幻灯片展示
[42:23] about the efficacies of OxyContin. 奥施康定的功效
[42:26] That won’t be necessary. 没必要
[42:27] I’ve seen your promotional materials, 我看过你们的宣传材料了
[42:29] and I’m familiar with your talking points. 我很熟悉你们的话术
[42:30] So let’s get right to the issue at hand. 我们直奔主题吧
[42:33] I’ve brought you here to talk about addiction and abuse. 我是请你们来谈药物的上瘾和滥用
[42:37] Since the launch of your drug four years ago, 自从你们的药物四年前上市
[42:39] it has gotten out of control. 它就失控了
[42:40] No, I beg to differ. 不 我不赞成
[42:41] Uh, you can beg when I finish. 你先等我说完
[42:43] Now, to be proactive, my staff and I have come up 我和同事提前准备和提出了
[42:46] with some practical common sense ideas 一些实际性 常识性的想法
[42:48] that we believe could easily be implemented 我们认为可以轻易实施
[42:51] and would really help reduce 而且能真正帮助减少
[42:52] the widespread abuse of this drug. 范围极广的药物滥用
[42:54] We don’t believe the drug is being abused, 我们不认为药物被滥用了
[42:56] but we’d be happy to hear your ideas 但如果你能提高公共安全
[42:58] if you think it would enhance public safety. 我们乐意听你的看法
[43:02] Given the growing incidences of drugstore robberies, 鉴于药店抢劫案的发生率增高
[43:05] it might be useful to reduce 如果减少开具
[43:06] the number of pharmacies allowed to dispense. 这种药的药店数量或许会有帮助
[43:09] This would also help with pharmacies 这也能帮助到那些
[43:10] that don’t want to carry the drug 不愿意卖这种药
[43:12] but feel pressured to because of threats of lawsuits. 但迫于诉讼威胁 不得不卖的药店
[43:17] We’ll take it under advisement. 我们会考虑的
[43:29] We also thought that 我们还想
[43:29] you could limit prescribing privileges 你们应该做出开药限制
[43:32] to doctors with training in pain management. 只有经过疼痛处理训练的医生才能开处方
[43:35] It seems that GPs are prescribing this for things 现在似乎全科医生都能
[43:37] as frivolous as headaches and toothaches. 给头疼或者牙疼的人开这种药
[43:40] The drugs should be limited to pain specialists. 药物应该限制为只有专科医生才能开
[43:42] Well, um, that’s not only impractical, 这不仅不切实际
[43:45] it would also deny many legitimate pain patients 而且还会让真正疼痛的病人
[43:47] access to the drugs, so. 买不到药
[43:51] That’s verbatim, the FDA’s concern. 和药监局的说法一模一样
[43:55] Do you have them on speed dial? 你们关系那么铁吗
[43:58] Excuse me? 什么
[44:01] Whatever friendly situation you have going on over there, 不管你和他们的关系有多好
[44:04] I assure you, you do not have here. 我跟你保证 在我这里通通没有
[44:07] I want to restrict access to this drug. 我想限制这种药的使用
[44:09] It is being overprescribed 现在该药被超量开具
[44:11] and causing patients to become addicted 导致病人成瘾
[44:13] as well as making it too easily available 而且有毒瘾的人还能非常轻易
[44:16] for recreational drug users. 就拿到药物
[44:18] Addiction rates, overdoses, and crime is on the rise 全国的成瘾率 过量吸食死亡率和犯罪率
[44:22] across the country because of this drug. 都在因为这种药上升
[44:24] So if you will not take action to curb this problem, 如果你们不想办法解决
[44:28] then I will. 我会采取措施
[44:36] We’ll take that under advisement. 我们会考虑的
[45:08] New England Journal of Medicine. 新英格兰医学杂志
[45:10] Hi, my name is Rick Mountcastle. 你好 我是里克·曼卡索
[45:11] I’m with the US Attorney’s office 这里是弗吉尼亚西区的
[45:12] in the Western District of Virginia, 检察院办公室
[45:14] and I’m trying to locate a study 我想找一项
[45:17] that you published years ago 你们几年前发表的研究
[45:18] regarding opioid addiction by a Dr. Hershel Jick. 赫谢尔·吉克医生关于阿片类药物上瘾的那篇
[45:22] Does that ring a bell? 你们有印象吗
[45:23] Oh, yeah. We know Dr. Jick well. 当然 我们和吉克医生很熟
[45:25] He’s been writing us letters for years. 他和我们多年都有书信往来
[45:27] We’ve published a lot of them. They’re good. 我们出版了他的很多信件 它们都很好
[45:29] – Some people just, you know… – Wait. -有人只是… -等等
[45:30] They love to read letters to the Internet. 比起读信更喜欢上网
[45:31] I’m sorry, uh, you mean, like letters? 不好意思 你是说信件吗
[45:34] Yeah, yeah. He writes a lot of letters. 是啊 他写了很多信
[45:47] I found it. 我找到了
[45:58] That can’t be it. 不可能
[46:01] Oh, my God. 天哪
[46:05] Government calls Dr. Hershel Jick. 检方传唤赫谢尔·吉克
[46:19] Afternoon, sir. 下午好 先生
[46:28] Dr. Jick, tell us about your 1980 letter to the editor 吉克医生 跟我们说说你1980年
[46:32] at the New England Journal of Medicine 给《新英格兰医学杂志》编辑写的信
[46:34] regarding addiction rates and patients taking opioids. 关于病人使用阿片类药物的成瘾率的那封
[46:38] In the late ’70s, I built a database of hospital records, 七十年代末的时候 我建立了医院病例数据库
[46:42] which became known, as it was one of the first. 因为是最早的数据库之一 它很有名
[46:45] After reading a newspaper article on addiction, 在报纸上读了药物成瘾的文章之后
[46:47] I decided to calculate how many patients in my database 我就想统计我的数据库里有多少病人
[46:51] showed signs of addiction to narcotic painkillers. 对麻醉剂止痛药呈现出上瘾症状
[46:56] Number was shockingly low, less than 1%. 数据低得惊人 不到1%
[46:59] So I wrote up a letter 所以我写了一封信
[47:01] and sent it to the New England Journal of Medicine. 寄给了《新英格兰医学杂志》
[47:04] This letter was based on patients 这封信基于的数据
[47:05] – confined to a hospital setting, is that correct? – Yes. -仅限住院的患者 对吗 -对
[47:09] Is–so is the likelihood of addiction 如果这些患者没住院的话
[47:12] higher in these same patients 他们成瘾的可能性
[47:14] if they were not confined to a hospital? 是不是会升高
[47:16] That is correct. It wasn’t an official study. 没错 这不是正式研究
[47:20] It was an observation based on a small group of patients 只是在特定环境下基于一小部分患者
[47:23] in a highly controlled environment. 得出的观察结果
[47:25] That’s why the letter was so short. 所以那封信很短
[47:28] Yes. It was five sentences long. 没错 只有五句话
[47:30] 患者很少出现上瘾症状 致编辑 最近我看了医院39946名患者的数据 11882名患者在住院期间使用了止痛药 但只有四名无成瘾史的患者产生药物依赖 一名对药物严重上瘾 四人中两人使用杜冷丁 一人使用复方羟可酮 一人使用二氢吗啡酮 我们认为尽管医院广泛使用止痛药 但对于无成瘾史的患者来说 极少会出现成瘾症状
[47:36] How long would an average scientific study on addiction be? 一般关于成瘾性的科学研究论文有多长
[47:39] Between 25 and 50 pages. 25到50页
[47:42] – Which is more than five sentences. – Obviously. -显然不止五句话 -当然
[47:44] Have you ever worked for Purdue Pharma? 你为普渡制药工作过吗
[47:46] No. 没有
[47:47] Have you ever consulted for them or received money from them? 你是否当过他们的顾问或者收过他们的钱
[47:49] No, I have no affiliation with Purdue Pharma. 不 我和普渡制药没关系
[47:54] Well, are you aware that sales reps at Purdue 你知不知道普渡制药的药代表
[47:59] cite your letter as a scientific study 引用你的信件当作科学研究
[48:01] to convince doctors that less than 1% of patients 来说服医生只有不到1%的病人
[48:04] would get addicted to their narcotic OxyContin? 在服用了他们的麻醉剂奥施康定之后会上瘾
[48:09] No, I’m not. 我不知道
[48:11] And are you aware that your five-sentence letter is cited 你知道你五句话的信被当作
[48:15] as a major study by medical schools all across the country, 一项重大研究 被全国各大医学院
[48:18] and in magazine articles from TIME magazine, 而且被各大杂志社 从《时代周刊》
[48:22] Scientific American as proof that opioids are safe? 到《科学美国》拿来作为证明阿片类药物安全的证据
[48:27] I was not aware of that. 我不知道
[48:29] Well, I’m gonna tell you what, 我来告诉你吧
[48:31] there is an entire school of thought espousing opioids 有学派支持使用阿片类药物
[48:34] as being practically non-addictive, 声称这些药物不会上瘾
[48:36] and your letter is often cited 你的那封信经常被引用
[48:37] as a major source for this thesis. 作为他们理论的主要依据
[48:41] This particular letter is very near the bottom 这封信在我发表的文章里
[48:44] of a long list of my published work. 简直微不足道
[48:47] It’s simply provides some basic numbers 只是简单地罗列几个
[48:49] based on a small group of people. 基于小部分人得出的数据
[48:51] I have no idea how it became so discussed. 我不懂为什么它会被这样广泛讨论
[48:55] I’ll tell you how. 我来告诉你为什么
[49:00] So it became the primary source that opioids are non-addictive 在1986年《疼痛杂志》的一篇文章里
[49:04] when it was cited in a 1986 article 这封信成了证明阿片类药物不会上瘾的
[49:07] in PAIN magazine, 主要依据
[49:09] which was highly influential in transforming 文章极大地改变了人们对阿片类药物的看法
[49:11] the perception of opioids from addictive to safe. 从容易上瘾变为安全可信
[49:15] And this article was co-authored 这篇文章的第二作者
[49:17] by Dr. Russell Portenoy, 是罗素·博诺伊医生
[49:20] who is now a paid spokesperson for Purdue Pharma 他现在被普渡制药雇佣 成了发言人
[49:21] 罗素·博诺伊医生 斯隆·凯特林癌症研究所
[49:22] and one of the chief medical proponents 并且是国内提高阿片类药物
[49:24] for increased use of opioids and OxyContin 和奥施康定使用的
[49:28] in the United States of America. 主要支持者之一
[49:35] Halfway home to Abington, baby. 快到阿宾顿了 宝贝
[49:40] I’m all about those small victories. 微小的胜利也让人高兴
[49:42] Aw, what do you mean, small victories? 什么 微小的胜利
[49:44] We had a big day. 今天是个大日子
[49:46] Sure was. 当然
[49:47] Maybe it’ll help us get more funding? 或许能帮我们搞到更多资金
[49:49] I doubt it. 那可不一定
[49:55] Rick Mountcastle. 里克·曼卡索
[49:58] Oh yeah, I remember you, Toby. How’re things at the DEA? 我记得你 托比 缉毒署怎么样
[50:07] Well, it’s still early in the case. 案子还在早期阶段
[50:09] We haven’t found anything yet. You know what? 我们还没有任何发现
[50:10] I’ll tell you what– it isn’t a good time to talk. 现在我不方便说话
[50:14] Try you another time? Yeah. 下次再说 好吗
[50:17] It’s all right. Great, bye. 没事 好的 再见
[50:25] DEA wants to know how the pharma case is going. 缉毒署来问普渡制药的案子了
[50:30] They have zero interest, 他们之前一点都不感兴趣
[50:32] and right when we land something big, 现在我们刚有点突破
[50:34] they just–they call us right outta nowhere? 他们就突然冒出来了
[50:37] Let’s keep this buttoned up. 我们得收紧口风
[50:39] Just me, you, and Brownlee. 只有你 我还有布朗利知道
[50:43] I don’t trust anyone on this case. 这案子我谁也信不着
[50:48] Even after nine years staying sober, 即使我已经戒毒九年了
[50:50] I know I got a disease. 我也知道我有恶疾
[50:53] So grateful I can come here every week as a reminder 我很高兴我能每周来这里 提醒自己
[50:56] of what I need to do to stay on my path. 该做什么来保持清醒
[51:01] Thank you for sharing, Belle, and you’re not alone. 谢谢你的分享 贝尔 你并非孤军奋战
[51:09] Betsy, would you like to speak? 贝琪 你想发言吗
[51:13] Do I have to? 我一定得说吗
[51:16] You might find it helpful. 这可能对你有用
[51:19] This is a very safe space. 这里很安全
[51:22] Just share from your heart, dear. 只需倾诉你的心声 亲爱的
[51:24] We’re all here to support you. 我们都是来帮助你的
[51:34] Okay, um. 好吧
[51:38] I’m Betsy. 我是贝琪
[51:40] Hi, Betsy. 你好 贝琪
[51:42] I was prescribed OxyContin 医生给我开奥施康定
[51:45] for, uh, a back injury… 因为我后背受伤
[51:51] And it worked great at first, but… 一开始药效很好
[51:58] Then it stopped working, 但后来就失效了
[52:00] and I needed more. 而且我需要更多的药
[52:08] Here you are, sweetheart. 给你 亲爱的
[52:15] I guess– 我猜
[52:18] I guess I always felt kinda tense 一直以来我都是
[52:25] and uncomfortable around people. 在人身边感觉紧张焦虑
[52:35] But taking the pills, it was… 但吃了药之后
[52:43] It was the first time I felt normal. 我第一次感觉像个正常人
[52:49] In maybe my whole life. 或许是这辈子第一次
[52:56] And now… 但现在
[53:01] And now I don’t feel 现在的我感受不到
[53:05] anything at all anymore. 任何事
[53:10] All I think about is getting more pills. 我只想吃药
[53:16] And it can get scary. 这令我害怕
[53:39] Aww, everything’s gonna be just fine. 一切都会好起来的
[53:41] Don’t you worry. 别担心
[53:44] How long has it been? 你多久没吃药了
[53:48] Two days. I feel like I’m gonna die. 两天 我感觉我快死了
[53:51] Oh, honey, it’s the worst feeling in the world, 亲爱的 这可真是难受
[53:55] but I can help with that. 但我能帮你
[53:58] You can? 你能吗
[54:00] I got 10s, 20s, and 40s. 我有10 20 40毫克的
[54:04] It’s a dollar a milligram, so if you’ve got $40, 一毫克一美元 如果你有40块
[54:07] I can give you four 10s right now. 我现在就能给你四颗10毫克
[54:11] I mean, wouldn’t it be nice if all this pain just went away? 摆脱痛苦很舒服 对吧
[54:16] Yeah. 没错
[54:17] Here you go. 给你
[54:22] Thank you so much. 太谢谢你了
[54:24] – It’s gonna be all right, sugar. – Thank you. -会没事的 亲爱的 -谢谢
[54:27] I’ll see you here next week, all right? 我们下周见 好吗
[54:52] Hey, Walt. 沃尔特
[54:52] Doc, how you doing? 医生 你怎么样
[54:53] Ah, good, good. Hey, sorry, I know it’s late– 很好 很好 不好意思 现在很晚了
[54:55] Hey, no, you’re all good. 没事 没什么
[54:57] Yeah, I’m gonna need some of that 80s 我要一些80毫克的药
[55:00] if you got ’em, or 40s. Whatever you got. 如果你有 或者40毫克的也行 什么都行
[55:01] Yeah, yeah, you’re in luck. I’m newly replenished. One second. 有 你走运了 我刚补过货 等下
[55:04] Now, hey, put that away–put that away. 收起来 收起来
[55:05] All right. Okay, okay. 好的 好的
[55:27] Doc? 医生
[55:30] – You got it? – All right, I got you. -拿到了吗 -好了 给你的
[55:31] All right, now, this is two 12 bags. 好 这里是两个12包
[55:33] – All right. – All right. -好吗 -好的
[55:34] Got you here. 给你
[55:36] That’s good, hey? 不错吧
[55:37] – Thanks, thanks. – That’s good. -谢谢 谢谢 -真好
[55:40] All right, how’re you doing? You all right? Good? 你最近怎么样 你还好吗
[55:41] – I’m good, man. – Sorry, sorry. -我很好 伙计 -抱歉 抱歉
[55:42] I woke you up so late there, man. 抱歉这么晚把你叫起来
[55:44] You know–you know how it is. 你也知道犯瘾多难受
[55:46] – Say, doc? – Yeah? -医生 -怎么了
[55:47] You don’t look good, man. 你看上去不太好啊
[55:49] No, I’m not. I’m not. 没有 我好着呢
[55:50] No, I know, but do yourself a favor, all right? 不 我知道 对自己好一点 好吗
[55:51] Snort those, crush them up. Snort ’em. 用鼻子吸 先捣碎再吸
[55:56] How do you do that? 这要怎么吸
[55:57] Put them in your mouth, all right, 把它们放进嘴里
[55:58] for about a minute. 大概一分钟
[56:00] And then rub off that coating on the outside, 然后弄掉表面的缓释层
[56:02] so make a little mark. 做个小标记
[56:05] All right, crush it up, snort it. 然后捣碎了再吸
[56:08] It’s gonna hit you way better. 这样更爽
[1:00:54] 尽管本故事改编自真实事件 但角色 人物性格 事件 地点和对话都做出了戏剧化处理 为了尊重艺术化改动 角色名称 故事 产品或实体均为戏剧处理 无意影射现实
成瘾剂量

Post navigation

Previous Post: 成瘾剂量(Dopesick)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 成瘾剂量(Dopesick)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

成瘾剂量(Dopesick)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme