时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:17] | – Come on! – Please! I don’t want to! | -过来 -求你了 我不想去 |
[01:20] | I said I don’t want to. | 我说了我不想去 |
[01:22] | I told you what was gonna happen. | 我跟你说过会有什么后果 |
[01:23] | – Please… – Stop dragging your dang feet, Kay! | -求你了 -别拖拖拉拉的 小凯 |
[01:26] | – Come on! – I don’t want to. | -快点 -我不想去 |
[01:28] | Please don’t make me, I don’t want to. | 求你别逼我 我不想去 |
[01:30] | Please, Daddy, I don’t wanna go! | 求你了 爸爸 我不想去 |
[01:33] | Please don’t make me. | 求你别逼我 |
[01:35] | Please. | 求你了 |
[01:38] | You know what happens when you disobey Daddy. | 你知道不听爸爸的话会有什么后果 |
[01:44] | – Now, get into the bucket. – I don’t want to, I’m sorry. | -好了 到桶里去 -我不想去 对不起 |
[01:47] | I said I was sorry. | 我说了对不起 |
[01:49] | Get into the bucket, little girl. | 到桶里去 小女孩 |
[02:19] | I said I was sorry. | 我说了对不起 |
[02:22] | Daddy, I’m sorry. | 爸爸 对不起 |
[02:24] | I said I was sorry. Please! | 我说了对不起 求你了 |
[02:26] | Please! Please, let me up, I said I was sorry! | 求你了 让我上去 我说了对不起 |
[02:30] | Please! | 求你了 |
[02:33] | Please, Daddy. | 爸爸 求你了 |
[02:39] | No! Harry! | 不 哈里 |
[02:41] | Harry! | 哈里 |
[02:44] | Harry. | 哈里 |
[02:50] | Harry, please! | 哈里 别走 |
[02:52] | Harry! | 哈里 |
[02:55] | Harry! | 哈里 |
[02:58] | Harry. | 哈里 |
[03:17] | – What are you trying to say? – I don’t know… | -你想说什么 -我不知道 |
[03:20] | But it’s weird. First, Scarlet goes MIA, | 但这很奇怪 先是猩红娼妓失踪了 |
[03:23] | and now Lucy Fugue. | 现在露西·菲格也失踪了 |
[03:24] | I’m sure there’s a reasonable explanation. | 我相信一定有合理的解释 |
[03:27] | Such as? | 比如呢 |
[03:32] | Anyone? | 有人想说吗 |
[03:34] | Something’s off. | 有点不对劲 |
[03:36] | I’m not trying to point fingers, | 我不是想指责谁 |
[03:38] | but it just seems like a pretty big coincidence. | 但这也太巧了吧 |
[03:43] | Doesn’t it? | 不是吗 |
[03:45] | What does? | 你指什么 |
[03:52] | We were all doing just fine, and then you showed up. | 我们本来好好的 然后你出现了 |
[03:55] | Is that how Flaming Katy and Baby Doll are doing? | 你是说火炎凯蒂和小宝贝吗 |
[03:59] | Just fine? | 她们都好好的 |
[04:00] | They died. | 她们死了 |
[04:01] | They didn’t disappear. | 不是消失了 |
[04:03] | I know doom and gloom is kind of your whole vibe, | 我知道你这人走的是末日忧郁路线 |
[04:07] | but it’s a little tragic when you can’t see hope | 但希望就在你面前 你却看不到 |
[04:09] | staring you right in the face. | 这就有点悲剧了 |
[04:12] | They didn’t disappear, Jane. | 她们不是消失了 简 |
[04:15] | They moved on. | 她们向前看了 |
[04:19] | We’re finally starting to heal. | 我们终于开始康复了 |
[04:22] | No, that’s not… | 不 这不是… |
[04:25] | That can’t… | 不可能… |
[04:32] | How? | 怎么可能 |
[04:33] | Well, that’s the job of the Primary, right? | 这就是主人格的职责 不是吗 |
[04:37] | To help Kay move forward. | 帮助小凯向前看 |
[04:43] | Guess I’m good at what I do. | 看来我挺擅长本职工作的 |
[04:46] | Is this true? | 真是这样吗 |
[04:49] | Are you getting better? | 你开始好转了 |
[04:51] | I want Harry. | 我想要哈里 |
[04:56] | – Who? – Kay’s stuffed animal. | -谁 -小凯的毛绒玩具 |
[04:59] | For a long time, Harry was our best friend. | 很长一段时间里 哈里都是我们最好的朋友 |
[05:04] | Our only friend… | 我们唯一的朋友 |
[05:06] | but, | 但是 |
[05:08] | we lost him. | 我们失去了他 |
[05:11] | Okay, then… Then, let’s find him. | 那好吧 我们去找他 |
[05:15] | Where did we last see him? | 最后一次见到他是在哪里 |
[05:20] | The well. | 井里 |
[05:23] | The one down here? | 这底下的井 |
[05:25] | No. | 不是 |
[05:26] | The one up there. | 上面那口井 |
[05:31] | Kay, sweetie, | 小凯 宝贝 |
[05:34] | Harry’s gone, remember? | 哈里走了 记得吗 |
[05:36] | Maybe it’s better if we just leave him in the past, | 或许我们应该把他留在过去 |
[05:41] | and we move forward. | 然后我们向前看 |
[05:46] | I’ll do it. | 我去做 |
[05:48] | No. | 不行 |
[05:49] | We can’t go back. It’s too risky. | 我们不能回去 太冒险了 |
[05:51] | We might jeopardize all the progress that we’ve made. | 这可能会危及到我们目前为止的进度 |
[05:54] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[05:56] | It’s too much, Jane. | 这担子太重了 简 |
[05:57] | I just want Harry. | 我只想要哈里 |
[06:03] | Aren’t you supposed to be the expert on what Kay wants? | 你难道不是最清楚小凯特想要什么吗 |
[06:08] | Quick reminder. | 提醒一下 |
[06:09] | I’m still the Primary. | 我还是主要人格 |
[06:11] | And if she wants Harry, we get Harry. | 如果她想要哈里 我们就去找哈里 |
[06:13] | It’s not up to us to question her. | 我们没有资格质疑她 |
[06:20] | Good luck, Jane. | 祝你好运 简 |
[06:32] | So, that was the stairs… | 刚才那里是楼梯 |
[06:35] | and on your left… | 你左边的是… |
[06:41] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[06:43] | Because I delivered some babies in these hallowed halls. | 因为我在这大走廊里接生过一些婴儿 |
[06:45] | Granted they were bald rats the size of jellybeans, but | 虽然说只是糖果大小的老鼠吧 不过… |
[06:49] | it’s all circle of life, hakuna-matata shit. | 这就是生命的循环 哈库那玛塔塔什么的 |
[06:51] | So, if you’re gonna pop, I got ya! | 所以 如果你要生了 有我罩着呢 |
[06:56] | Okay… thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[06:59] | I still got a few weeks anyway. | 我是还有几个月才临产呢 |
[07:03] | Hey, that, um… That man from the tape, | 那个 录像带里的那个男人 |
[07:07] | he’s not still here, is he? | 他不会还在这里吧 |
[07:08] | Niles? No. | 奈尔斯 不在 |
[07:10] | And for the record, I can’t stand the guy, | 而且说实话 我受不了那家伙 |
[07:12] | but I am not gonna let that ruin this. | 我不会让他毁掉这个时刻 |
[07:16] | So, why did you come all this way? | 那么 你为什么要大老远的赶来 |
[07:21] | I’m… getting married. | 我要结婚了 |
[07:32] | You wanna see my room? | 你想看我的房间吗 |
[07:49] | Where’s your bed? | 你的床在哪 |
[07:50] | I’m kind of like a horse. Don’t need one. | 我比较像匹马 不需要床 |
[07:54] | Cool racetrack though, right? | 赛道挺不错的 对吧 |
[07:57] | Hey, it came in handy when we got shrunk and had to live on it. | 我们被缩小之后在上边生活时挺不错的 |
[08:00] | That was until Niles traded his immortality necklace | 不过之后奈尔斯用他永生的项链做交易 |
[08:02] | and made us big again. | 把我们都变大了 |
[08:04] | Hey, dickwipe, I need you to… | 废物 我需要你 |
[08:07] | Jane? You’re back. | 简 你回来了 |
[08:09] | – Are you okay? – Fine. | -你还好吗 -挺好 |
[08:12] | This is my daughter, Clara. | 这是我的女儿 克拉拉 |
[08:14] | – Hi. – Hey. | -你好 -你好 |
[08:18] | What’s up? | 有什么事 |
[08:20] | Never mind. | 没什么 |
[08:25] | Yeah, that’s Jane. She’s a lot of fun. | 那是简 她挺有趣的 |
[08:29] | – Whoa! Hey, hey! – What? | -等一下 -怎么了 |
[08:30] | Don’t get too close to that window. | 别离那窗户太近 |
[08:32] | We got rats and we’re in kind of a blood feud right now. So… | 我和这里的老鼠最近在闹矛盾 所以… |
[08:36] | – Okay, so… – Oh, golly. | -好吧 那么… -真是的 |
[08:39] | I know, it all just seems a little crazy. | 我知道 这一切看起来挺疯狂的 |
[08:42] | You think? I mean… | 你以为呢 我是说… |
[08:45] | I mean, what the fuck, dude? | 这搞什么呢 朋友 |
[08:52] | Hey, so… | 那么… |
[08:54] | I know I’m 30 years late, | 我知道我晚了30年 |
[08:56] | but I just need to spit this out. | 但我一定要说出来 |
[09:00] | I’m stupid. | 我太蠢了 |
[09:02] | I fucked up… | 我搞砸了 |
[09:04] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[09:10] | You got anything to eat? | 你有什么能吃的吗 |
[09:13] | Shit, yeah! | 该死 有的 |
[09:15] | Want some pancakes? | 想要吃煎饼吗 |
[09:18] | All right. | 好 |
[09:28] | You overstepped, Bunbury. | 你越界了 班伯里 |
[09:31] | Apology’s in order. | 道歉是必要的 |
[09:38] | Classic Bunbury. | 又是班伯里那一套 |
[09:40] | Defiant to the end. | 反抗到底 |
[09:42] | The hell you going on about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[10:00] | Are you sure you can’t say where we’re going, Papa? | 你确定不能说我们要去哪里吗 爸爸 |
[10:02] | But that would ruin the surprise. | 这会毁掉惊喜啊 |
[10:06] | Please tell me. | 求你告诉我 |
[10:08] | I’ll tell you when you get back. | 等你回来了再告诉你 |
[10:10] | Here, I want some dark chocolate, | 给 给我买点黑巧克力 |
[10:12] | and you get whatever you want. | 剩下的你想买什么都行 |
[10:36] | – What is it? – Chatter. | -怎么了 -流言 |
[10:37] | Amongst the flora and the fauna. | 在动植物群中四起 |
[10:40] | Bunbury’s terrified. | 班伯里很害怕 |
[10:42] | Said the end is near, and it got me to thinking, | 他说末日要来了 这不禁让我思索 |
[10:44] | what if that numpty Niles has lost the plot? | 要是傻子奈尔斯已经失去理智了呢 |
[10:47] | You’ve got a hell of a nerve. | 你胆子可真大 |
[10:49] | Look, I’m not going to stand by | 听着 我是不会袖手旁观 |
[10:50] | and let us go tits up stardust | 任由我们因为某种该死的部落诅咒 |
[10:53] | over some bloody tribal curse. | 而死翘翘变成星尘 |
[10:54] | – I’ve got it under control. – I did the research, | -一切都在我掌握中 -我研究过了 |
[10:57] | that prehistoric thing will rip us to shreds | 如果阳光小美女的能力进一步发展的话 |
[11:00] | if Little Miss Sunshine matures any further. | 这个史前的怪物会把我们撕得粉碎 |
[11:03] | I can assure you my daughter is still a little girl, | 我向你保证 我的女儿依旧还是个小姑娘 |
[11:05] | and she will remain that way. Thank you. | 而且她会一直是个小姑娘 不劳你操心 |
[11:08] | I think we should move up the rendezvous. | 我觉得我们应该去会面地点 |
[11:10] | Not on your life. | 休想 |
[11:12] | What is the difference between now and later? | 现在去和以后去有什么区别 |
[11:14] | The difference is that I get to say goodbye… to my daughter. | 区别就是 我能够向我的女儿道别 |
[11:21] | Fine, then. | 那好 |
[11:22] | See you at 6:00. | 6点见 |
[11:51] | Look, Mommy. | 快看 妈妈 |
[11:55] | No, honey, mind your own business. | 别看 管好你自己的事 |
[11:58] | I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. | 抱歉 我很抱歉 |
[12:52] | Was this you? | 是你吗 |
[13:13] | Okay… Okay. | 可以了吗 可以了 |
[13:16] | – Ready, Dad? – All systems go, Paul. | -准备好了吗 爸爸 -一切准备就绪 保罗 |
[13:18] | Good evening, everyone. I’m Walter Cronkite, | 大家晚上好 我是沃尔特·克朗凯特 |
[13:20] | and this is Up to the Minute. I’m here with Dad. | 这里是最新实报 我的身边是我爸爸 |
[13:23] | I mean, Captain Larry Trainor, | 我是说 拉瑞·崔纳上尉 |
[13:25] | who, in one week’s time will embark on a super dangerous | 他将在一周后执行一项超级危险的任务 |
[13:27] | X-15 test mission. | X-15飞机试飞 |
[13:30] | I’ll start with the question on everyone’s mind. | 我首先要问的是大家都想知道的问题 |
[13:33] | Are you scared? | 你害怕吗 |
[13:34] | No, sir, Mr. Cronkite. | 不怕 克朗凯特先生 |
[13:35] | I have a top-notch team | 我有一支顶尖的队伍 |
[13:36] | who work hard to make sure everything goes off without a hitch. | 他们非常努力地工作 就为了保证试飞顺利 |
[13:40] | But, what if they make a mistake? | 但是 万一他们犯错了怎么办 |
[13:42] | They won’t. | 他们不会犯错 |
[13:45] | I know a lot of people look at this stuff like it’s magic, but… | 我知道 很多人觉得飞机就像魔术一样 但是 |
[13:49] | I see it as something more powerful. | 我认为这是一种更伟大的东西 |
[13:53] | What? | 是什么 |
[13:55] | Math. | 数学 |
[13:56] | Numbers never make mistakes. | 数字永远不会出错 |
[14:02] | Paul, look at me. | 保罗 看着我 |
[14:05] | Nothing bad is gonna happen, all right? | 不会发生不好的事情的 好吗 |
[14:17] | Check your gear. | 检查自己的设备 |
[14:18] | Are you buckled in? | 你系好安全带了吗 |
[14:20] | Don’t forget that. There you go. | 别忘了这一点 这就对了 |
[14:22] | All right, let’s see. Wings are level, and heading is 182. | 好了 看看 机翼处在水平状态 航向是182 |
[14:26] | “Captain Paul, this is NASA One. | “保罗上尉 这里是航空航天局一号 |
[14:28] | We have you ready to launch in four, three, two, one…” | 我们将在倒数后将你发射 四 三 二 一” |
[14:41] | Space isn’t such a scary place. | 太空并不可怕 |
[14:45] | It’s quiet, | 那里很安静 |
[14:47] | filled with possibility… | 充满着可能性 |
[14:49] | and it’s up to people like me to show our world | 而它准备好了让我这样的人向世界展示 |
[14:51] | just how beautiful it can be. | 太空到底有多美 |
[14:55] | There won’t be any mistakes. | 不会有问题的 |
[14:57] | I’m not gonna leave you, okay, bud? | 我不会离开你的 好吗 儿子 |
[15:01] | All right, where’s the Big Dipper? | 北斗七星在哪里 |
[15:03] | Right there. | 那里 |
[15:05] | And what’s in the handle of the Big Dipper? | 那北斗七星的勺柄在哪里 |
[15:07] | – The Little Dipper. – Nice. | -小熊座 -不错 |
[15:09] | You’ll make a great astronaut. | 你会成为了不起的宇航员的 |
[15:22] | You know what, pal? | 你知道吗 伙计 |
[15:25] | I’m getting a little sick of always having to crack your code. | 我有点不耐烦总是要破解你的代码了 |
[15:31] | I don’t understand what you want me to do. | 我不明白你到底要我做什么 |
[15:34] | I’ve tried to reach out to my family, I’ve tried to make amends. | 我尝试过接触我的家人 我试过作出弥补 |
[15:37] | It’s pretty damn clear they want nothing to do with me. | 显而易见 他们不想跟我扯上任何关系 |
[15:40] | Maybe Moscow was right. Maybe I need to move on… | 也许莫斯科是对的 也许我是该释怀了 |
[15:43] | but having my past constantly shoved in my face | 但是我的过去总是不断地出现在我面前 |
[15:46] | isn’t helping me right now, okay? | 现在对我毫无用处 |
[15:47] | So, just tell me what you want me to do. | 告诉我你想我怎么做 |
[16:03] | Is this a bad time? | 现在不方便吗 |
[16:07] | What do you want, Jane? | 有什么事 简 |
[16:15] | I need to go do something, | 我有事要做 |
[16:16] | and Cliff’s busy, so… | 克里夫也在忙 |
[16:21] | What? | 什么 |
[16:27] | Just… | 你先… |
[16:28] | put on your dumb bandages. | 把你的绷带包回去 |
[16:30] | We’re going to Arkansas. | 我们要去阿肯色州 |
[16:33] | Arkansas? | 阿肯色州 |
[16:53] | You okay in there? | 你在里面没事吧 |
[16:56] | Are you here with your mom? | 你是和妈妈一起来的吗 |
[17:01] | No… | 不是 |
[17:03] | my father’s outside. | 我父亲在外面 |
[17:08] | So… | 那… |
[17:11] | your Aunt Flow’s visiting. | 你的大姨妈来看你了 |
[17:16] | I’m sorry, I don’t know what you mean. | 抱歉 我不懂你的意思 |
[17:19] | Hon… | 亲爱的 |
[17:21] | is this the first time you’ve got your period? | 你是第一次来例假吗 |
[17:23] | What? | 什么 |
[17:25] | With the blood? | 流血 |
[17:29] | Yes. | 是的 |
[17:33] | Well, don’t fret. | 别着急 |
[17:35] | It happens to all us girls. | 女生都会经历这个 |
[17:38] | My ma used to call it the “Nasty Red Dragon,” | 我妈以前把例假叫做红锈龙 |
[17:42] | but I like to think of it as my red badge of courage. | 但我喜欢把它看作是我的红色勇气徽章 |
[17:47] | You’re gonna get some mean-ass cramps | 你偶尔会经历痛经 |
[17:49] | and bleed like a stuck pig once a month, | 一个月会血流如注一次 |
[17:52] | but it’s nothing a hot water bottle | 但是热水瓶和几片止痛药 |
[17:54] | and a couple of Aspirin won’t fix. | 就能解决一切 |
[17:57] | On the upside, you’re joining the sisterhood. | 好的一面是你加入了姐妹会 |
[18:01] | You’re gonna get some wild visions, | 你会有一些疯狂的幻想 |
[18:04] | and your tits are gonna grow two sizes… | 你的胸会变大两倍 |
[18:07] | and you’ll get to eat the shit | 然后你就可以 |
[18:09] | out of some chocolate and cheeseburgers. | 狂吃巧克力和奶酪汉堡 |
[18:12] | It’s all part of growing up. | 这全都是成长的一部分 |
[18:16] | So… | 那… |
[18:18] | I’m grown up now? | 我现在长大了吗 |
[18:20] | So to speak. | 可以这么说 |
[18:24] | Here. | 给 |
[18:26] | Go on, take ’em, hon. | 来 拿着 亲爱的 |
[18:36] | What should I do about my dress? | 我的裙子怎么办 |
[18:38] | Well, don’t you worry about that. | 别担心裙子 |
[18:39] | I am gonna get you all fixed up. | 我会帮你弄干净的 |
[18:48] | No can do! | 用不着 |
[18:51] | Us women look out for each other. | 女人之间互相照应 |
[18:55] | I’ll be back in a jiff. | 我马上就回来 |
[18:56] | What should I tell my father? | 我要怎么和我父亲说 |
[18:58] | Honestly, hon, | 说实话 亲爱的 |
[19:01] | I wouldn’t tell him nothing. | 要是我什么也不和他说 |
[19:04] | Some guys just don’t want their baby girls to grow up. | 有些人就是不希望他们的宝贝女儿长大 |
[19:08] | You know what I’m saying? | 你明白我的意思吗 |
[19:30] | Have you seen this morning’s paper? | 你看了今天早上的报纸吗 |
[19:37] | “Beekeeper creates buzz.” | 养蜂人制造蜂论 |
[19:39] | “Mysterious Masked Beekeeper Saves Local Cloverton Man.” | 戴面具的神秘养蜂人拯救了克洛弗顿社团的人 |
[19:44] | Wait, that’s you? | 等等 是你吗 |
[19:45] | Indeed, it was. | 没错 就是我 |
[19:48] | – So, this is your thing now? – That’s right. | -你现在干这种事了吗 -没错 |
[19:51] | I’m a superhero, Victor. | 我是超级英雄 维克多 |
[19:53] | I am… | 我是 |
[19:55] | The Beekeeper. | 养蜂人 |
[19:58] | All right. | 好 |
[20:00] | If we’re gonna do this, we gotta do it right. | 如果我们要这么做 就要一击即中 |
[20:04] | We gotta get your superhero ass a… | 我们要给这个超级英雄 |
[20:07] | – superhero car. – Really? | -配一辆超级英雄座驾 -真的吗 |
[20:09] | No. | 不 |
[20:12] | A superhero jet. | 超级英雄飞机 |
[20:13] | We’re gonna paint that thing black and yellow | 我们要用黑黄相间的喷漆 |
[20:16] | and we’re gonna call it, | 然后叫它 |
[20:17] | “The Stinger.” | 毒刺 |
[20:21] | Fuck off. | 滚蛋 |
[20:23] | I’m gonna ask you this question one more time. | 我再问你一次这个问题 |
[20:25] | Where exactly are you hoping to go with this? | 你到底想怎么样 |
[20:28] | Well, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:23] | Rita? Rita? | 丽塔 |
[21:25] | Look, I think it’s great that you’re trying to do more, | 你想多做些事当然很好 |
[21:27] | but you gotta take it slow. | 但你要慢慢来 |
[21:30] | You can’t just dive straight into– | 你不能直接 |
[21:37] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[21:43] | Hi. This is Roni. | 我是罗尼 |
[21:44] | I can’t come to the phone right now… | 我现在不能接电话 |
[21:47] | Listen, | 这样吧 |
[21:49] | we’re gonna have to pick this up when I get back. | 等我回来我们再讨论这件事 |
[21:52] | Are you going to Detroit? Something happened? | 你要去底特律吗 出事了吗 |
[21:54] | I’ll go with you. | 我也要去 |
[22:02] | Ah, here she is, | 你来了 |
[22:05] | all stocked up. | 买了好多东西 |
[22:08] | – Why are you wearing- – I got your favorite chocolate. | -你为什么穿着 -我买了你最喜欢的巧克力 |
[22:10] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[22:12] | You said there is a surprise. | 你说过有惊喜的 |
[22:14] | Ah, the surprise! | 惊喜 |
[22:18] | Yes. | 对 |
[22:20] | Today is Dorothy Day, | 今天是桃乐茜日 |
[22:24] | and we are going to do anything you want. | 我们会做你想做的任何事 |
[22:27] | – Anything? – Anything. | -什么事都行 -什么都行 |
[22:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:34] | I would like… | 我想 |
[22:40] | Can we go to the fair? | 我们能去赶集吗 |
[22:42] | The fair it is. Yes! | 去赶集 没问题 |
[22:48] | – So, Flit can teleport literally anywhere, right? – Yeah. | -飞掠可以传送到任何地点 对吧 -对 |
[22:52] | And, we’ve been walking for the past 20 minutes because… | 那我们走了二十分钟路的原因是 |
[22:57] | we just wanna get our steps in? | 我们就是想走几步路 |
[23:00] | Because that’s as close as Flit’s willing to get to this place. | 因为飞掠只愿意把我们带到这里 |
[23:03] | This place being? | 这里是 |
[23:06] | The farm where we grew up. | 我们在这农场里长大 |
[23:13] | Lot of fucked up shit happened to the girl. | 她的经历很惨 |
[23:16] | Well, if Flit’s scared to go back, | 如果飞掠不敢回去 |
[23:19] | aren’t you? | 那你呢 |
[23:23] | Doesn’t matter. | 无所谓 |
[23:26] | The girl lost something here, I gotta get it back. | 小女孩在这里失去了一些东西 我要找回来 |
[23:29] | But, if coming back here is so awful, | 但是 如果回到这里这么难受 |
[23:31] | – why do you- – Because I just fucking do! | -为什么你 -因为我就是要来 |
[23:33] | Okay? | 行了吧 |
[23:37] | I just… I need to make myself useful right now… | 我必须让自己变得有用 |
[23:42] | because if I don’t, then… | 如果不这样做 就会 |
[23:46] | What? | 怎么 |
[23:50] | Then it was nice knowing you. | 你再也见不到我 |
[23:53] | I really don’t know how any of this works. | 我不知道这是怎么回事 |
[23:57] | I guess if the girl is doing psychological spring cleaning, | 如果她的心理上有一次大扫除 |
[24:00] | then that might mean she’s getting better. | 也许她的情况在好转 |
[24:04] | Which would be a good thing, I know, but… | 我知道这是好事 |
[24:11] | I kind of thought I was indispensable. | 但是我以为我是不可或缺的 |
[24:17] | Yeah, and you never thought | 你从没想过 |
[24:19] | you’d be the one on the chopping block? | 自己会任人鱼肉 |
[24:23] | Yeah, I thought I was indispensable to my family, too, but… | 我之前也以为自己对家人是不可或缺的 |
[24:27] | I only do them more harm than good. | 但是我对他们的伤害大于好处 |
[24:32] | There’s a small chance in hell that | 有一个让我找到平静的方法 |
[24:34] | I might be able to find some kind of peace if I could just… | 但是机会非常渺茫 |
[24:38] | let go of Captain Larry Trainor, | 我要放弃拉瑞·崔纳上尉的身份 |
[24:42] | but… | 但是 |
[24:45] | I just can’t. | 我做不到 |
[24:52] | I don’t want to fade away. | 我不想被人遗忘 |
[24:59] | Me neither. | 我也是 |
[25:22] | So, the mister… | 你丈夫 |
[25:24] | Good guy? What kind of work does he do? | 人好吗 他是干什么工作的 |
[25:27] | My partner’s name is Melissa. I call her Mel. | 我的伴侣叫梅丽莎 我叫她梅尔 |
[25:31] | She’s a chef. | 她是个厨师 |
[25:34] | Wow! A gay shotgun wedding. | 哇 奉子成婚 |
[25:36] | Love it! | 爱了 |
[25:38] | You two excited to tie the knot? | 要结婚了你俩不兴奋吗 |
[25:40] | Kind of. | 多少有点 |
[25:41] | I mean, when we first met, it was like… | 我们最初见面的时候 觉得 |
[25:44] | “It’s just a piece of paper,” | “一纸婚书”非常简单 |
[25:45] | but then when we decided to have a kid, | 但当我们决定要孩子时 |
[25:47] | everything changed, and now that it’s really happening… | 一切都变了 如今事到临头 |
[25:51] | Fuck! | 妈的 |
[25:53] | I mean, Bump was going on wife number four… | 我是说邦普结了四次婚 |
[25:56] | When it comes to fucking up marriages, | 说到操蛋的婚姻 |
[25:57] | the Steeles are pretty legendary. | 斯蒂勒夫妇堪称传奇 |
[26:00] | I love Mel and all, I just… | 我爱梅尔 我… |
[26:01] | feel like the odds are stacked against me. | 只是觉得 困难重重 |
[26:05] | Okay, first off… | 好吧 首先 |
[26:07] | Steele family, not that bad. | 斯蒂勒家族没那么糟 |
[26:10] | We’re no different from any other fam… | 我们和其他的家族没什么区别 |
[26:12] | Fuck! Fuck! | 我操 我操 |
[26:16] | Yeah, fucking fuck! | 真他妈该死 |
[26:18] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[26:20] | Uh, uh… Nothing. | 呃 没怎么 |
[26:23] | No… Uh, nothing. All good. | 不 没事 挺好 |
[26:28] | It’s true you come from deadbeats, | 的确 你的父辈们不咋的 |
[26:29] | but how many of them can make breakfast like this, huh? | 但他们中有多少会做美味的早餐呢 |
[26:33] | Huh? | 是不是 |
[26:37] | And, hey, if my opinion means anything… | 如果我的意见有参考价值 |
[26:40] | I think you’re gonna be the one to break the cycle. | 我相信你会是打破陈规的人 |
[26:44] | – You do? – 100%. | -你相信 -百分之百 |
[26:48] | Okay. | 好 |
[26:50] | Good. Cause… | 很好 因为 |
[26:53] | I really don’t want to let my baby boy down. | 我真的不想让我的宝贝儿子失望 |
[26:55] | It’s a boy? It’s a fucking boy! | 男孩吗 他他妈的是个男孩 |
[26:56] | It’s a boy! | 是个男孩 |
[26:58] | It’s a fucking boy! | 真的是个男孩 |
[27:03] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[27:03] | – Sorry. – It’s… okay. | -抱歉 -没关系 |
[27:19] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[27:28] | Goddamn whore! | 臭婊子 |
[27:30] | You don’t think I saw you making eyes at that boy during church? | 你以为我没看见你在教堂跟别人眉来眼去吗 |
[27:32] | – I wasn’t making eyes, I swear. – Don’t lie to me now, Kay! | -没有眉来眼去 我发誓 -别对我说谎 小凯 |
[27:36] | My name is Miranda. | 我叫米兰达 |
[27:40] | You got a real listening problem, you know that? | 你耳朵有毛病吧 知道吗 |
[27:43] | I told you, I don’t wanna hear none of that Miranda crap no more. | 我说过 不想再听什么米兰达之类的废话 |
[27:47] | Now, get in the bucket. | 现在 到桶里去 |
[27:51] | Please. | 求你了 |
[27:53] | Don’t make me go down there. | 别逼我下去 |
[27:54] | I said, get in the goddamn bucket, little girl! | 我说到进桶里去 你个该死的 |
[28:05] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[28:06] | I’m sorry. Please… | 很抱歉 求求你… |
[28:12] | Don’t leave me. | 别把我扔在这 |
[28:22] | What’s wrong? | 你怎么了 |
[28:25] | Fucking monster. | 该死的禽兽 |
[28:33] | Miranda was terrified. | 米兰达吓坏了 |
[28:37] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[28:46] | Do you need any help? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[28:49] | I got it. | 我可以 |
[29:17] | Do you wanna give that one a go? | 你想试试那个吗 |
[29:19] | Yes, please. | 是的 我想 |
[29:21] | I’m going to win Jane a stuffie. | 我要给简赢一件礼物 |
[29:24] | …one ticket. | 只要一张券 |
[29:26] | Drive your clown to the finish line. | 就能载着小丑到终点 |
[29:30] | All right, everybody, one ticket. | 好的 各位 一张券 |
[29:33] | All right. | 好 |
[29:34] | Here we go. | 要开始了 |
[29:36] | Ladies and gentlemen, on your mark, | 女士们先生们 各就位 |
[29:39] | get set, | 预备 |
[29:41] | ride! | 开始 |
[29:43] | Go, Dorothy, go! | 冲啊 桃乐茜 冲啊 |
[29:47] | Yes. | 好极了 |
[29:53] | Come on. Yes. | 加油 好 |
[29:59] | Come on, Dorothy! | 加油 桃乐茜 |
[30:05] | Dorothy! | 桃乐茜 |
[30:07] | – You won. – I did? | -你赢啦 -我赢了 |
[30:08] | -You did. -And the winner is… | -你赢了 -获胜者是 |
[30:12] | the young lady. | 小女孩 |
[30:14] | Pick a prize. What do you want? | 选个奖品 你想要什么 |
[30:18] | Could I have the big blue bear? | 我能要那个大蓝熊吗 |
[30:20] | Of course. | 当然 |
[30:22] | – Do you think Jane’ll like it? – She’ll be over the moon. | -你觉得简会喜欢吗 -她会欣喜若狂的 |
[30:29] | But that’s not what I… | 这不是我… |
[30:33] | It is time. | 到时间了 |
[30:36] | What? | 什么 |
[30:38] | Dorothy? | 桃乐茜 |
[30:42] | Is that the one you wanted? | 这是你想要的吗 |
[31:00] | Really? With the costume? | 真要穿着戏服 |
[31:03] | Are we on patrol, or are we on patrol? | 我们是在巡逻这语气对吗 还是威武一点 |
[31:05] | Just stay here. | 在这等着 |
[31:12] | Oh, Jesus. Now we got the | 老天 我们现在 |
[31:14] | pee-wee Justice League up our asses, too. | 又得和小正义联盟一起 |
[31:17] | Here to help. Hey. | 来帮忙的 |
[31:22] | Just figured I’d let you get back to your golf game. | 我只是想让你回去打高尔夫球 |
[31:24] | Or, whatever you angry, | 或者不管你在生气什么 |
[31:25] | old white guys like to do instead of working. | 老白人喜欢去做什么 而不是工作 |
[31:27] | Look, I didn’t mean… | 我不是… |
[31:29] | You gonna stand around here bitchin’ all day, | 你想站在这里抱怨一整天 |
[31:30] | or you gonna tell me what’s going on here? | 还是告诉我这里发生了什么 |
[31:32] | We’re trying to locate Roni Evers. | 我们正在寻找罗尼·埃弗斯 |
[31:35] | Why her? | 为什么是她 |
[31:36] | Security cams got her | 监控拍到她 |
[31:37] | entering Decker’s home the night of the murder. | 在谋杀案发生的那晚进入了德克的家 |
[31:44] | You ever see anything like this? | 你见过这样的东西吗 |
[31:55] | – So, what do we got? – Which one are you? | -怎么样了 -你是谁 |
[31:57] | I’m The Beekeeper. | 我是养蜂人 |
[31:59] | Perhaps you’ve read about me. | 可能你读过我的故事 |
[32:01] | No. | 没有 |
[32:08] | Have you seen my partner, Cyborg? | 你见过我的搭档 钢骨吗 |
[32:11] | Yeah, he just left. | 他刚走了 |
[32:53] | What about that one? | 那个怎么样 |
[32:59] | – Okay. – My dear, | -好啊 -亲爱的 |
[33:00] | do you mind if I sit this one out? | 你介意我不进去吗 |
[33:03] | I’m suddenly very tired. | 我突然有点累 |
[33:07] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[33:09] | I’ll be fine, and I’ll wait right here for you. | 我没事 我会在这里等你 |
[33:21] | Enjoy yourself. | 好好玩 |
[35:12] | What’s happening? | 发生什么了 |
[35:16] | Why are you here? | 你为什么在这里 |
[35:22] | You… | 你 |
[35:23] | are ready. | 准备好了 |
[35:28] | Mother? | 妈妈 |
[35:44] | It’s time. | 到时间了 |
[35:48] | No. | 不 |
[35:50] | I’ll never let you out. | 我不会放你出去的 |
[35:53] | You don’t have a choice. | 你没有选择 |
[36:29] | It’s time. | 到时间了 |
[36:38] | Are you okay? Did something happen? | 你还好吗 发生了什么吗 |
[36:41] | Yes. I don’t know… I… | 是的 我不知道 |
[36:45] | Are you okay, Papa? | 你还好吗 爸爸 |
[36:46] | I’m fine, yes. | 我还好 |
[36:50] | – I’m fine. – Let’s get you home. | -我还好 -我们送你回家吧 |
[36:52] | I want to find one last ride that you and I can do together. | 我想再找一个我们俩可以一起参加的 |
[36:56] | But you look tired. Are you sure? | 但你看起来很累 你确定吗 |
[36:59] | I’m very sure, my darling. | 我很确定 亲爱的 |
[37:06] | All right, Papa. | 好吧 爸爸 |
[37:11] | That oughta do it. | 那就行了 |
[37:16] | You changed my oil, checked my tire pressure, | 你帮我换了油 检查了胎压 |
[37:19] | and topped off my wiper fluid? | 加满了雨刷液 |
[37:21] | What’s going on? | 这是怎么呢 |
[37:22] | You can’t blame a guy for wanting to make up for lost time. | 你不能因为一个人想要弥补过去而怪他 |
[37:25] | Got any laundry? I’m kidding. I’m kidding. | 有衣服要洗吗 我开玩笑的 |
[37:28] | Hey, I was thinking, with the Mel thing, | 我一直在想梅尔的事 |
[37:31] | you might have come from the screwed-up Steeles, | 你可能来自糟糕的斯蒂勒家族 |
[37:33] | but you also have Kate’s side of the family. | 你也是凯特家族的一员 |
[37:36] | Knowing what you come from is half the battle. | 知道你的出身是成功的一半 |
[37:37] | And you got a good head on your shoulders, kid. | 你有个聪明的脑袋 孩子 |
[37:39] | So, even if you shit the bed, you’ll do it with eyes wide open. | 哪怕你犯了错 你也是故意的 |
[37:43] | Right? | 对吗 |
[37:44] | – Right. – Fuck! | -对 -该死 |
[37:46] | Okay, here’s the deal. | 好吧 是这样的 |
[37:48] | If you’re pissed as hell, | 如果你很生气 |
[37:51] | and you wanna run, stay. | 你想要逃走 别跑 留下来 |
[37:56] | ♪Every generation♪ | ♪每一代人♪ |
[37:59] | ♪Blames the one before♪ | ♪都在埋怨上一代人♪ |
[38:01] | ♪And all of their frustrations♪ | ♪他们所有的挫败♪ |
[38:04] | ♪Come beating on your door♪ | ♪敲打着你的心门♪ |
[38:07] | – And all of their… – Okay, okay, okay. | -他们所有的… -好了 好了 |
[38:09] | ♪I know I’m a prisoner♪ | ♪我知道我是个囚犯♪ |
[38:10] | – Thank you for the advice. – Yeah. | -谢谢你的建议 -好的 |
[38:12] | Uh, I’m gonna… get on the road. | 我得出发了 |
[38:15] | Okay. | 好的 |
[38:24] | Okay, buckle up, chuckle up. | 好了 系好安全带 开心点 |
[38:29] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[38:34] | Hey, Dad? | 爸爸 |
[38:38] | – Yeah? – You okay? | -怎么了 -你还好吗 |
[38:41] | I’m fine. Why? | 挺好的 怎么了 |
[38:43] | I know it’s short notice, but, uh… | 我知道这很突然 但… |
[38:46] | you should come. | 你应该来参加 |
[38:49] | To your wedding? | 你的婚礼吗 |
[38:51] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[38:54] | Holy shit-bus. | 我的天哪 |
[38:57] | Nothing can keep me away. | 我一定去参加 |
[39:00] | – Okay. – Yeah. Yeah. | -好的 -是啊 |
[39:02] | Good. | 太好了 |
[39:06] | Okay. Yeah. | 好的 |
[39:15] | You don’t have to do this. | 你不必这么做的 |
[39:17] | I can just as easily go down there. | 我可以很轻松地下去 |
[39:22] | It has to be me. | 必须是我 |
[39:25] | I have to show the girl | 我必须向那个女孩证明 |
[39:26] | I can do things for her the others can’t do. | 我可以为她做其他人做不到的事 |
[39:32] | Things Miranda can’t do. | 米兰达做不到的事 |
[39:34] | I don’t understand. | 我不理解 |
[39:39] | I don’t need you to understand. | 我不需要你理解 |
[39:41] | I need you to hold the rope. | 我只需要你把绳子抓紧 |
[40:16] | He’s not here. | 他不在这儿 |
[40:23] | How can he not be here? | 他怎么会不在这里呢 |
[40:27] | Fuck. | 操 |
[40:29] | He’s not here. | 他不在这儿 |
[40:33] | He’s not here. | 他不在这儿 |
[41:21] | “I don’t know if you’ll ever find this. | “我不知道你会不会找到这封信 |
[41:25] | I don’t even know if you’ll care enough to look…” | 我甚至不知道你是否愿意看” |
[41:28] | Please. Please don’t leave me down here. | 拜托 求你别把我留在这里 |
[41:30] | Please, I’m sorry. | 求你了 我错了 |
[41:31] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[41:33] | “…but there are two things I do know. | “但有两件事我是非常清楚的 |
[41:37] | I know you’ll kill me before you ever let me go. | 我知道你在放我走之前会杀了我 |
[41:46] | You always let me rot down here till the sun comes up. | 在太阳升起前 你总会让我在这下面腐烂 |
[41:52] | That’ll be all the time I need. | 这些时间就足够了 |
[42:15] | Nothing will ever repair the damage you did to Kay, | 没有什么能弥补你对小凯的伤害 |
[42:18] | but I’ll do everything in my power to make sure she’s all right. | 但我会尽全力确保她的安全 |
[42:23] | She doesn’t need you anymore. | 她再也不需要你了 |
[42:27] | She doesn’t need anyone but us.” | 除了我们 她不需要任何人” |
[42:52] | “I hope you die knowing your daughter | “我希望在你死之前能知道 |
[42:53] | was stronger than you could ever dream of being. | 你女儿比你能想象到的强大得多 |
[42:56] | Men like you don’t deserve to be happy… | 像你这样的人不配得到快乐 |
[42:59] | but we do. | 但我们值得 |
[43:02] | We deserve the chance… | 我们应当拥有 |
[43:04] | to try.” | 尝试的机会” |
[43:13] | I had no idea. | 我之前不知道 |
[43:17] | You were so much stronger than I would have ever been. | 你比我强大这么多 |
[43:25] | Here. | 给 |
[43:27] | You should be the one to give it to Kay. | 应该由你把它还给小凯 |
[43:32] | I’m sorry I ever doubted you. | 对不起 我曾经质疑过你 |
[43:37] | From now on, I’ll fall in line. | 从现在起 我会听从你的指挥 |
[43:41] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[43:44] | I’m glad we’re finally on the same page. | 很高兴我们达成了一致 |
[43:56] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[43:58] | What are we do– | 我们在干什么 |
[44:30] | Is that how Flaming Katy and Baby Doll are doing? | 你是说火炎凯蒂和小宝贝吗 |
[44:34] | Just fine? | 她们都好好的 |
[44:35] | They died. | 她们死了 |
[44:36] | They didn’t disappear. | 不是消失了 |
[44:41] | I know doom and gloom is kind of your whole vibe, | 我知道你这人走的是末日忧郁路线 |
[44:44] | but it’s a little tragic | 但你看不到 |
[44:45] | when you can’t see hope staring you right in the face. | 眼前的希望 就有点可悲了 |
[44:48] | First, Scarlet goes MIA, | 先是猩红娼妓失踪 |
[44:51] | and now Lucy Fugue. | 现在露西·菲格也失踪了 |
[44:52] | They didn’t disappear, Jane. | 她们不是消失了 简 |
[44:55] | They moved on. | 她们向前看了 |
[45:09] | The people are so small. | 那些人可真小 |
[45:12] | Just like us when we stayed on Cliff’s racetrack. | 就像我们待在克里夫的赛道上时那样 |
[45:16] | – That was so much fun. – I know, it was, indeed. | -那可有意思了 -我知道 的确如此 |
[45:19] | It’s good to get a new perspective once in a while. | 时不时有些新认识有好处 |
[45:27] | Papa… | 爸爸 |
[45:31] | what if I can’t be who you want me to be anymore? | 如果我不再是你想让我保持的样子会怎样 |
[45:35] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[45:38] | What happens if I grow up? | 如果我长大了会发生什么事 |
[45:44] | Oh, dear, you… | 亲爱的 你… |
[45:53] | Are you sure you’re okay? | 你确定你没事吗 |
[45:57] | Yes. | 是的 |
[45:59] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[46:02] | Dear heart, | 亲爱的 |
[46:04] | you never have to worry about me. | 你永远不必为我担心 |
[46:08] | And you’re my wonderous, sweet little girl… | 你是我最好的可爱小姑娘 |
[46:16] | and nothing will ever change that. | 没有什么会改变这点 |
[46:25] | I love being out in the world with you, Papa. | 我喜欢和你一起出来 爸爸 |
[46:28] | This truly was the best day ever. | 这真是我度过的最美好的一天 |
[46:32] | I wish we’d done it sooner. | 真希望我们能早点这样出来玩 |
[47:03] | I just gotta know one thing. | 我只想知道一件事 |
[47:11] | Why? | 为什么 |
[47:14] | I was dying. | 我当时要死了 |
[47:16] | I took the Uma Jelly. | 我吃了乌玛果冻 |
[47:18] | – Now I’m not dying. – I’m not talking about the Uma Jelly. | -现在我不会死了 -我说的不是乌玛果冻 |
[47:22] | How could you kill a man in cold blood? | 你怎么能冷血地杀一个人 |
[47:23] | If you knew what those people did to me, | 如果你知道那些人对我做了什么 |
[47:26] | you would not be asking me that. | 就不会这样问了 |
[47:28] | This is not who you are. | 这不是现在的你 |
[47:31] | I was honest… | 关于我是什么样的人… |
[47:33] | about who I was from the very beginning. | 从一开始我就很坦诚 |
[47:35] | About who you were. | 那只是过去的你 |
[47:35] | About who I am! | 也是现在的我 |
[47:39] | Who I will always be. | 还有将来的我 |
[47:47] | So, you gonna do it again? | 所以 你还会再那样做 |
[47:54] | I’m gonna do what I have to. | 我会做我该做的事 |
[48:00] | This… | 这份感情… |
[48:04] | This meant something. | 它意义重大 |
[48:30] | Let me go, Cyborg. | 放开我 钢骨 |
[48:34] | You know I can’t do that. | 你知道我做不到 |
[48:44] | Stop! | 住手 |
[49:33] | I can see a sign for the world’s largest lollipop. | 我看到世界上最大的棒棒糖的招牌了 |
[49:37] | Doesn’t that sound good? | 那听起来是不是很棒 |
[49:39] | Oh, yes. | 是的 |
[49:43] | I’ll see you by the exit. | 我在出口等你 |
[49:45] | Thank you, Papa. | 谢谢 爸爸 |
[50:09] | It can’t be that time. | 现在不会是那个时刻 |
[50:14] | I don’t think I can do this. | 我想我办不到 |
[50:16] | Which is why I’m here. | 所以我才会来这儿 |
[50:18] | – I will handle it. – She’s my daughter! | -我来处理 -她是我女儿 |
[50:22] | Look, I know this isn’t easy, | 听着 我清楚这不好过 |
[50:24] | but we’ve been through this. | 但我们已经讨论过了 |
[50:27] | We have no other option. | 我们没有其他选择 |
[50:58] | – Bloody hell. – No. | -该死 -不 |
[51:08] | Apparently, your daughter’s grown up. | 显然 你女儿已经长大了 |
[51:11] | It can’t be. | 这不可能 |
[51:14] | So bleedin’ busy being “Father of the Year,” | 忙着当该死的”年度最佳父亲” |
[51:17] | we missed our chance. | 我们错失了良机 |
[51:18] | That incandescent beast is coming whether we like it or not. | 不管我们是否愿意 那头发光野兽都要来了 |
[51:33] | What are you doing? I didn’t make a wish. | 你在干什么 我没许愿 |
[51:37] | It’s time, Dorothy. | 是时候了 桃乐茜 |
[51:39] | No. No. No. No. | 不不不不 |
[51:41] | It’s too late. | 已经太迟了 |
[51:43] | – Stop it. – You can’t run. | -停下 -你逃不掉的 |
[51:45] | – It’s time. – Stop it. | -是时候了 -快停下 |