时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:16] | Holy shit. | 天啊 |
[02:20] | – They’re dead. – No! | -她们死了 -不 |
[02:24] | No! | 不 |
[02:25] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[02:28] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[02:36] | Dorothy. Rise and shine. | 桃乐茜 起床了 |
[02:40] | Dorothy? | 桃乐茜 |
[02:51] | Dorothy? | 桃乐茜 |
[02:54] | Chief, we got a live one. | 首席 我找了个活的 |
[02:57] | Fresh off the knuckle. | 刚从关节上卸下来 |
[03:00] | What the hell were you thinking? | 你到底是怎么想的 |
[03:02] | I’m thinking this perfectly good touching stick | 我在想这个完美的触摸棒 |
[03:04] | is my ticket to being able to feel. | 就是我获得感觉的机会 |
[03:06] | We agreed. No brutality. | 我们说好了不使用暴力的 |
[03:08] | And I agreed, | 我也同意 |
[03:09] | but this finger literally fell into my lap. | 但这根手指真的是自投罗网 |
[03:12] | See I was waiting for Vic to man up and get his lady friend back, | 我在等维克振作起来 把她的女朋友找回来 |
[03:15] | and out of nowhere come these two bad guys. | 然后不知从哪冒出两个坏蛋 |
[03:16] | So I’m like, “What would a good person do?” | 我心想 “好人应该怎么做” |
[03:18] | Stop the bad guys, right? | 阻止坏蛋 对吧 |
[03:19] | Which I proceeded to do. | 于是我就这么做了 |
[03:21] | It’s important that before I tell you about the car door, | 在我告诉你车门的事之前 |
[03:23] | you understand that I’m basically a hero. | 你一定要明白我基本上是个英雄 |
[03:25] | I don’t give a damn, Cliff. | 我不在乎 克里夫 |
[03:27] | Dorothy’s missing. | 桃乐茜不见了 |
[03:29] | Table the finger and help me find her. | 放下手指 帮我找她 |
[03:41] | Hang tight, little guy. | 等一会 小家伙 |
[04:00] | You’re sure we weren’t followed? | 你确定我们没被跟踪 |
[04:03] | Not really. | 不太确定 |
[04:06] | The Bureau of Normalcy seems to be everywhere these days. | 这年头常态保护局的眼线似乎无处不在 |
[04:13] | I’m sorry my son sold us out. | 很抱歉我儿子出卖了我们 |
[04:15] | Why are you apologizing? You were trying to make amends. | 你为什么要道歉 你只是想作出补偿 |
[04:19] | And apparently, they’d all be better off if I were dead. | 显然 我死了他们过得更好 |
[04:21] | Well, that may be true, | 也许真是如此 |
[04:24] | but I would be bereft. | 但我会失去亲人 |
[04:40] | – You’re not coming home? – I, uh, have a commitment… | -你不回家吗 -我跟人有约 |
[04:44] | in town. | 在城里 |
[04:45] | – Really? – Yes. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[04:47] | I need to purchase street clothes… | 我需要为 |
[04:51] | for a rehearsal… | 克洛弗顿社团人的 |
[04:53] | of Our Town… | 《我们的小镇》 |
[04:54] | by the Cloverton Players. | 买些彩排用的便服 |
[04:57] | Community theater, huh? | 社区剧院是吗 |
[04:58] | Well, go ahead and say it. | 你就直说吧 |
[04:59] | I’m a vain, selfish person | 我是个虚荣自私的人 |
[05:01] | who’d rather chase fame than support you | 在你需要的帮助时候 |
[05:03] | in your time of need. | 宁愿追求名声也不愿支持你 |
[05:04] | First, I’m not in a time of need. | 首先 我现在不需要帮助 |
[05:07] | I’m in a time of regret and self-loathing. | 我现在满怀后悔和自我厌恶 |
[05:10] | Second, I doubt it’s fame you’re chasing | 其次 我不认为你加入克洛弗顿社团人 |
[05:12] | by joining the Cloverton Players. | 是为了追求名声 |
[05:14] | They’re very well-reviewed in the Cloverton Bugle. | 他们在《克洛弗顿号角报》上备受好评 |
[05:17] | Well, break a leg. | 祝你好运 |
[05:18] | I hope you find what you’re looking for. | 我希望你能找到你想要的 |
[05:24] | Right. | 好 |
[05:32] | Well, I was going to tell you to come back to bed, but… | 我本来想叫你回床上来的 |
[05:35] | looks like you beat me to it. | 但看来你抢先一步了 |
[05:37] | Taking advantage of the disabled. | 利用残疾人 |
[05:39] | Class act. | 太优秀了 |
[05:41] | Let’s stay in today. | 我们今天待在家里吧 |
[05:43] | I’m sorry, Vic. | 抱歉 维克 |
[05:44] | But I live in the real world, | 但我生活在现实世界里 |
[05:45] | and us normals without a S.T.A.R. Lab credit card | 我们这些没有尖端科研实验室信用卡的普通人 |
[05:48] | have to come up with rent, buy food, | 必须付房租 买食物 |
[05:51] | and pay off years of medical stuff. | 还要付多年的医药费 |
[05:55] | I get it. What kind of medical stuff? | 我明白 什么医药费 |
[05:59] | PT from botched corrective surgeries, | 矫正手术失败后的理疗 |
[06:01] | pain meds, PTSD meds, anxiety meds, | 止疼药 创伤后应激障碍药物 焦虑症药物 |
[06:04] | which, apparently, are different from PTSD meds. | 显然和创伤后应激障碍药物不是一种 |
[06:07] | Sounds expensive. | 听起来很贵 |
[06:08] | Cost of doing business with black ops. | 这就是秘密任务的成本 |
[06:10] | But don’t you worry. | 但你不用担心 |
[06:12] | I’ll die long before I have to pay it all off. | 在我还清这些钱之前 我早就死了 |
[06:23] | Can I look inside of you? | 我能看看你体内吗 |
[06:27] | To see what’s broken, I mean. | 我是说 看看哪里坏了 |
[06:28] | A hundred times “Ew.” | 太恶心了 |
[06:30] | There’s gotta be a better way to ask that. | 肯定有更好的问法 |
[06:32] | Look… | 听着 |
[06:33] | All this crap you’re dealing with | 你要应对这么多问题 |
[06:34] | is because they ripped the tech out of you, right? | 是因为他们把那个科技从你体内扯下来了 |
[06:36] | – Right. – Well, I happen to know | -对 -我恰好对 |
[06:37] | something about the line where tech meets flesh. | 科技与肉体的结合有所了解 |
[06:39] | If I could do a deep scan, | 如果我能做个深度扫描 |
[06:40] | I could figure out how to relieve some of your pain. | 就能想办法减轻你的痛苦 |
[06:48] | I’ll show you mine if you show me yours. | 你给我看 我就给你看 |
[06:50] | There’s gotta be a better way to say that. | 肯定有更好的说法 |
[06:54] | You can scan my guts if… | 你可以扫描我的肚子 |
[06:56] | you tell me about your PTSD. | 前提是跟我说说你的创伤后应激障碍 |
[06:58] | All the gory details you’re too chicken shit | 所有你不敢在组里说的 |
[07:00] | to share in group. | 血淋淋的细节 |
[07:03] | Maybe you should go back to work. | 或许你该回去工作了 |
[07:05] | You’re such an asshole. | 你真是个混蛋 |
[07:06] | Okay. Deal. | 好吧 行 |
[07:07] | – Deal? – Yeah. | -同意了 -是啊 |
[07:10] | You’re gonna tell my boss I got a fever? | 你要去告诉我老板我生病了吗 |
[07:13] | You’re gonna cough up a day’s wages? | 你要弥补我这一天的工钱吗 |
[07:17] | Are you gonna do the… | 要不要玩一下你那个 |
[07:19] | other thing you do? | 拿手的姿势 |
[07:22] | – You like that thing, huh? – I like that thing. | -你挺喜欢的啊 -我是很喜欢 |
[07:36] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[07:43] | Yoo-hoo. Any pigtailed pains in the ass down here? | 你好 有没有梳辫子小麻烦在这里啊 |
[07:49] | Jane? | 简 |
[07:50] | Oh, shit! | 该死 |
[07:53] | Oh, shit. Oh, shit! | 该死 该死 |
[07:56] | Oh, shit. Oh, shit! | 该死 该死 |
[07:58] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[08:00] | Chief! | 首席 |
[08:02] | There’s something wrong with Jane. | 简好像出了什么问题 |
[08:08] | – Where was she? – The basement. | -哪里发现她的 -地下室 |
[08:11] | Was Dorothy with her? | 桃乐茜和她在一起吗 |
[08:12] | No! Nobody cares about Dorothy! | 没有 谁在乎桃乐茜 |
[08:13] | Jane was in the basement, covered in this shit. | 简是在地下室 全身覆盖着这东西 |
[08:16] | – Are you gonna help? – She’s breathing. | -你到底要不要帮忙 -她还有呼吸 |
[08:18] | What the fuck happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[08:21] | – She was with Dorothy. – That’s not an answer! | -她和桃乐茜在一起的 -你没回答我问题 |
[08:25] | This is Dorothy’s doing. But why? | 这是桃乐茜干的 但是为什么 |
[08:27] | Your daughter did this, and that’s all you got? | 你女儿干出这事 而你就知道这些 |
[08:30] | What about all this wax? | 这些蜡是怎么回事 |
[08:32] | All you talk about is how your dumb girl’s gonna end the world, | 你总是说你那蠢女儿会终结世界 |
[08:35] | but you have no idea how Jane ended up in a fucking coma? | 但你却不知道简为什么会陷入昏迷吗 |
[08:39] | Hey, what’s going on? | 发生了什么 |
[08:40] | – Dorothy put Jane in a coma. – Have you seen her? | -桃乐茜让简陷入昏迷了 -你看到她了吗 |
[08:43] | Oh, no. | 没有 |
[08:45] | But there’s something else you should see. | 但是有些其他的东西你们得看一下 |
[08:46] | Is it Dorothy playing dress-up with Rita’s skin? | 桃乐茜在拿丽塔的皮玩过家家吗 |
[08:49] | No, no. There’s a spaceship outside. | 不是 外边有艘宇宙飞船 |
[09:01] | Tell them I’m not here. | 告诉他们我不在 |
[09:03] | What? | 什么 |
[09:04] | Hey. Where do you think you’re going? | 你想要去哪里 |
[09:06] | I need to find Dorothy. | 我得去找到桃乐茜 |
[09:07] | Wait, Niles, slow down. | 等一下 奈尔斯 慢着 |
[09:09] | Do you know these guys? | 你认识那些人吗 |
[09:12] | In 1955, the Bureau gave me funding for my Immortus initiative, | 1955年 管理局给我资金运作不朽生命计划 |
[09:16] | which included sending a research team into space. | 其中包括了送研究队上太空 |
[09:19] | – To do what? – Research. | -去做什么 -做研究 |
[09:24] | I lost contact with them in the early ’60s | 我在60年代初期和他们失去了联络 |
[09:26] | and assumed they were dead. Apparently, they’re not. | 我以为他们死了 但显然没有 |
[09:29] | And their timing couldn’t be worse. | 而且他们时机挑的太差了 |
[09:30] | What, so, I should just send them away? | 那怎么 我就这么赶走他们吗 |
[09:32] | No! | 不 |
[09:34] | Keep them here. | 把他们留在这里 |
[09:37] | Don’t ask me. I don’t fucking know. | 别问我 我可不知道 |
[09:47] | Hello. | 你好 |
[09:48] | Welcome back… to Earth. | 欢迎回到 地球 |
[09:52] | I’m Larry Trainor. | 我是拉瑞·崔纳 |
[09:55] | And you are… | 你们是… |
[09:58] | Who are we? | 我们是谁 |
[10:00] | – We are… – The Pioneers of the Uncharted. | -我们是 -穿梭在未知地带的开拓者 |
[10:04] | Earth’s best and brightest, | 地球上最聪明最迷人的组合 |
[10:05] | assembled by benevolent genius, | 被仁慈善良的天才 |
[10:07] | Niles Caulder. | 奈尔斯·考尔德所征召 |
[10:07] | To pilot the space vessel Icarus | 去驾驶宇宙飞行器伊卡洛斯 |
[10:10] | on a three-generations mission… | 进行跨越三个世代的任务 |
[10:11] | Into the deepest reaches of the unknown. | 进入无人所能企及的宇宙最深处 |
[10:14] | Pioneers, roll call. | 开拓者们 点名 |
[10:18] | The name’s Zip. Hotshot pilot, nothing scares me. | 我叫兹普 王牌飞行员 没什么能吓到我 |
[10:22] | – Except marriage. – The name’s Specs. | -除了婚姻 -我名叫斯拜克斯 |
[10:24] | I’m the brains of the op and a heartbreaker to boot. | 我是任务的大脑 兼万人迷 |
[10:28] | And my name… is Moscow. | 而我的名字 是莫斯科 |
[10:30] | The Russian one! | 俄罗斯的 |
[10:32] | And together we are… | 集合在一起 我们是… |
[10:34] | – The Pioneers of the– – Of the Uncharted. Got it. | -穿梭在未知地带的… -开拓者 我知道了 |
[10:37] | Zip Callahan. Wow. | 兹普·卡拉翰 |
[10:40] | You made the back of my kid’s cereal box. | 你上过我孩子早餐麦片盒子的背面 |
[10:42] | I always wondered what happened to you. | 我一直在好奇你去哪了 |
[10:44] | Well, that is a long story. | 这就说来话长了 |
[10:47] | So, where is benevolent genius Niles Caulder? | 那么 那仁慈善良的天才奈尔斯·考尔德呢 |
[10:52] | He’s, uh… He’s a little tied up at the moment. | 他… 他目前事情有点多 |
[11:33] | What are they doing? | 他们在干什么 |
[11:34] | There was a vote. | 我们投过票了 |
[11:35] | A funeral procession seems appropriate. | 似乎举行一场葬礼比较合适 |
[11:38] | But we don’t know they’re dead. | 我们又不知道她们是不是死了 |
[11:39] | You saw what that thing did to them. | 你看到那家伙怎么对待她们的了 |
[11:41] | Secretary, I’m gonna need you to be, like, | 秘书 我可能需要你增加大概 |
[11:43] | 10% more self-aware. | 百分之十的自知之明 |
[11:46] | This is a construct. | 这一切都只是构想出来的 |
[11:49] | Are you a construct, Jane? | 你是构想出来的吗 简 |
[11:51] | You should be completely ashamed of yourself. | 你应该为自己说这话感到羞耻 |
[11:53] | What does death even mean here? | 在这里死亡到底意味着什么 |
[11:56] | Personas disappear. | 人格会消失 |
[11:57] | They go dormant for a while. | 会沉寂一段时间 |
[11:59] | But there’s no evidence we can even be killed. | 但没有证据表明人格可以被杀死 |
[12:03] | Not unless you pull a Miranda | 除非她们学米兰达那样 |
[12:05] | and throw yourself into the well. | 自己跳进那口井里 |
[12:08] | No. | 不会吧 |
[12:12] | There was a vote. | 我们投过票了 |
[12:21] | Dorothy. | 桃乐茜 |
[12:23] | Come out. | 快出来 |
[12:25] | – Come out. – Dorothy. | -快出来 -桃乐茜 |
[12:27] | You little shit… | 你个小混蛋 |
[12:28] | – Dorothy. – Dorothy! | -桃乐茜 -桃乐茜 |
[12:34] | Dorothy. | 桃乐茜 |
[12:43] | I didn’t do it. | 不是我做的 |
[12:45] | It was the Candlemaker. I’m sorry. | 是造蜡人做的 对不起 |
[12:48] | I’m leaving. | 我走了 |
[12:52] | What the fuck? | 搞什么鬼 |
[13:04] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[13:14] | Man, when the kid runs away, she really runs away. | 小孩说要离家出走 就真的跑得够远的 |
[13:17] | Damn it, Cliff, keep up. There’s no time to lose. | 该死 克里夫 跟上 没时间了 |
[13:19] | Pretty sure she’s gone. | 我很确定她已经走了 |
[13:20] | You and I are gonna bring her back. | 你要和我一起去带她回来 |
[13:22] | Here. Take this. We’ll need it. | 给 带上这个 一会用得上 |
[13:24] | Uh, Chief, I’m sorry your daughter ran away to space! | 首席 你的女儿可是跑去外太空了 |
[13:27] | But we’ve got a patient on the table in there | 但是还有一位病人在手术台上等我们 |
[13:30] | who we might actually be able to… | 我们也许真的可以… |
[13:33] | You had a fucking spaceship in this garage the whole time? | 他妈的 你的车库里一直有一艘宇宙飞船 |
[13:37] | When I lost contact with the first ship, | 在我与第一艘飞船失去联系的时候 |
[13:39] | I saw no reason to use the second. | 我觉得没必要用上第二艘 |
[13:54] | The fuck… | 什么鬼 |
[13:56] | Make sure the airlock shuts behind you, Cliff. | 进来后一定要确保关好气闸了 克里夫 |
[13:59] | Things may be rusty. | 这玩意有可能生锈了 |
[14:02] | – When did you build this? – 1955, | -你什么时候建的这艘飞船 -1955年 |
[14:05] | pre-Sputnik. Technically speaking, | 在人造卫星出现之前 准确来说 |
[14:07] | I invented space travel. | 太空旅行是我发明的 |
[14:09] | Fuck! And 30 years later, | 靠 但是30年了 |
[14:11] | you still couldn’t build me a working hand. | 你却没能给我造只好使的手 |
[14:14] | I’ve always done the best I could with what I get, Cliff. | 我总是尽我所能做的最好 克里夫 |
[14:17] | And in the ’50s, science still hadn’t mastered basic rocketry, | 而在50年代 当时的科学还没能造出基础火箭 |
[14:20] | so I mixed my science with… a little bit of borrowed magic. | 所以我将科学与一点点借来的魔法相结合 |
[14:33] | You know what? | 跟你说 |
[14:34] | I think you can solo this one, Chief. | 我觉得你一个人也能行 首席 |
[14:37] | I’m not in a rush to get stranded in space | 我才不要坐着你的自制恶魔火箭 |
[14:39] | on your homebrew devil-ship. | 飞向太空 搁浅太空 |
[14:41] | Give me the apple, Cliff. We need fuel. | 把苹果给我 克里夫 我们需要能源 |
[14:44] | Cliff, I need you. Dorothy needs you. | 克里夫 我需要你 桃乐茜也需要你 |
[14:47] | In case I haven’t been clear, | 为免我没表明态度 |
[14:49] | fuck Dorothy! | 去他的桃乐茜 |
[14:50] | I’m Team Jane, | 我和简是一队的 |
[14:52] | and I’d rather sit uselessly by her side | 我宁愿坐在简身边无所事事 |
[14:55] | than chase your brat across the cosmos. | 也不要追着你家熊孩子穿越宇宙 |
[14:57] | Listen to me, Cliff! | 听我说 克里夫 |
[14:59] | If you ever want my help with your body | 我已经时日无多了 |
[15:01] | in the short time that I have left, | 如果你还想让我帮你造身体 |
[15:04] | you will shut your damned mouth and retrieve my child. | 你就闭上你的臭嘴 跟我去找我的孩子 |
[15:14] | Fuck it. | 该死 |
[15:33] | I’m going to space. | 我要去太空了 |
[15:35] | Of course. I’m fucking going to space. | 没毛病 我他妈的要去太空了 |
[15:39] | What the hell was she thinking? | 她到底是怎么想的 |
[15:44] | Does she have any idea what I’ve done for her? | 她难道不知道我为她做了什么吗 |
[15:49] | She thinks she can hide from me. | 她以为她可以躲着我吗 |
[15:51] | I’ll lock on to her coordinates. | 我会锁定她的坐标 |
[15:54] | She takes my ship to get away. | 她用来逃走的可是我的飞船 |
[15:57] | I built the damn thing! | 这玩意可是我造的 |
[16:01] | She’s too dangerous to go traipsing around, | 她太危险了 不能到处乱跑的 |
[16:04] | pretending that her actions don’t have any consequences! | 毫不考虑自己的行为会带来什么后果 |
[16:15] | No wonder she fucking ran. | 难怪她想逃 |
[16:19] | All systems go, Chief. | 万事俱备 首席 |
[16:21] | Looks like the old dog’s got some new tricks. | 看起来这老家伙又有新花样了 |
[16:24] | What a whiz! | 真是天才 |
[16:25] | Seems our reunion will have to wait. | 看起来得再等段时间才能与他重逢了 |
[16:27] | Yeah. About the whole benevolent genius thing… | 关于这个仁慈的天才 |
[16:30] | I should probably warn you. | 我应该警告你们 |
[16:32] | Oh, bust my chops, will ya? | 挑衅我 是吗 |
[16:34] | I got you, you smooth little pip. | 打到你了 你个滑头 |
[16:37] | Gravity. What a treat! | 重力 这感觉真好 |
[16:43] | We’ve been in space for 65 years. | 我们在太空里待了65年 |
[16:45] | It’s gotten… weird. | 他们的性格就变得奇葩了 |
[16:48] | My real name is Valentina Vostok. | 我的真名是瓦伦蒂娜·沃斯托克 |
[16:51] | Vostok? | 东方号 |
[16:53] | The cosmonaut? | 你就是那位宇航员 |
[16:54] | Your disappearance was the talk of the Mercury Program. | 你的失踪是水星计划的热门话题 |
[16:57] | And you must be Captain Trainor. | 那么你一定就是崔纳上尉 |
[16:59] | Your reputation in the Air Force precedes you. | 你在空军里可是声名远播啊 |
[17:01] | Preceded. | 曾经声名远播 |
[17:03] | That was a long time ago. | 那是很久之前了 |
[17:13] | You have a Negative Spirit? | 你也有负能量魂魄 |
[17:15] | Seems we have much to discuss. | 看起来我们有很多话题了 |
[17:32] | – Isabel. Isabel Feathers. – Gertrude. | -我叫伊莎贝尔·费瑟 -我叫格特鲁德 |
[17:38] | No, thank you. | 不用 谢谢你 |
[17:39] | I… I’ve seen this play so many times, | 这个剧我看过很多遍 |
[17:42] | I’m already off-book. | 我都能背下来了 |
[17:45] | But isn’t the script still being written? | 但剧本不是还在写吗 |
[17:47] | The script for Our Town? No. | 《我们的小镇》剧本吗 不 |
[17:49] | I think Thornton Wilder finished it quite some time ago. | 桑顿·怀尔德好像很久以前就写完了 |
[17:52] | I see where you’re confused. | 我知道你为什么会混淆了 |
[17:54] | We’re not doing Our Town. | 我们不是在彩排《我们的小镇》 |
[17:55] | We’re doing Our Town! | 我们是在彩排《我们的小镇》 |
[17:57] | Welcome to the first readthrough of Our Town. | 欢迎来到《我们的小镇》的初读 |
[18:00] | The script is woven from first-person testimonies, | 剧本是根据第一人称证词 |
[18:03] | newspaper reports, journals, | 报章杂志 期刊 |
[18:05] | and what we know in hindsight about the day | 以及我们事后所了解到的 |
[18:07] | our town was sucked into the ground. | 我们的小镇被埋没那天发生之事而写就 |
[18:10] | 根据真实事件演绎 1998年一名同性恋少年被镇上两名恐同青年活活殴打虐待致死 | |
[18:10] | Tonally, kind of, like, The Laramie Project. | 和《拉瑞米小镇》有异曲同工之处 |
[18:13] | But more important. | 但是更重要 |
[18:15] | We’ll read through Act One, | 我们会从头阅读一遍第一章 |
[18:16] | “The Day the Monsters Attacked.” | 《怪物袭击的那天》 |
[18:18] | We’ll cruise right through Act Two, | 接着阅读第二章 |
[18:20] | “Life as a Series of Portraits,” | 《人生如肖像画》 |
[18:22] | we’ll break for lunch, and then we’ll tackle Act Three, | 然后休息吃午餐 最后读一读第三章 |
[18:25] | “What We Talk about When We Talk About the Donkey.” | 《我们谈起驴子时想说什么》 |
[18:30] | Let’s begin. | 我们开始吧 |
[18:38] | What part are you playing? | 你演的是谁 |
[18:39] | The Blob Lady. | 变形怪女 |
[18:43] | Sixty-five years ago, | 65年前 |
[18:45] | Niles Caulder assembled a small team | 奈尔斯·考尔德为了一个绝密计划 |
[18:47] | for a top-secret project. | 集结了一个小队 |
[18:49] | We were chasing a cosmic entity, | 我们在追逐一个宇宙实体 |
[18:51] | a teleporting rift that would appear in the night sky. | 夜空中会出现一道传送裂缝 |
[18:54] | The mission was to find a pattern in the cosmic radiation, | 任务是要找出宇宙射线的模式 |
[18:57] | which Niles believed was a source of time-dilating power. | 奈尔斯认为这是时间膨胀力的来源 |
[19:00] | A key to immortality. | 长生不老的关键所在 |
[19:02] | That puts your mission at 1955, | 你的任务是在1955年 |
[19:05] | six years before my accident. | 就在我出事的六年前 |
[19:07] | – Accident? – Yeah. | -出事 -对 |
[19:08] | Niles used your research to send my X-15 | 奈尔斯用你的研究把我的X15喷气式飞机 |
[19:11] | straight into that cosmic radiation. Hence… | 直接发射到宇宙射线中 因此… |
[19:17] | – this. – Then our mission was a success. | -我变成了这样 -我们的任务成功了 |
[19:19] | – How fortunate. – Fortunate? | -很幸运 -幸运 |
[19:21] | – We sense you are angry. – You sense correctly. | -我们感觉到你生气了 -你们的感觉没错 |
[19:24] | That rift ruined my life. | 那条裂缝毁了我的一生 |
[19:27] | For us, it was a gift. | 对我们而言 那是一份礼物 |
[19:30] | But we do recall being upset for a time. | 但我们确实有一段时间心烦意乱 |
[19:35] | The rift kept moving. | 裂缝不停移动 |
[19:37] | The Pioneers chased it deeper into space. | 先驱者们追着它去往太空深处 |
[19:40] | We lost contact with Earth, | 我们与地球失去了联系 |
[19:41] | but Niles had insisted the mission was vital, so… | 但是奈尔斯坚持认为这次任务至关重要 |
[19:44] | when we next caught up to it, | 当我们再次追上裂缝时 |
[19:45] | I went on a spacewalk to take a sample. | 我通过太空行走采集样本 |
[19:48] | When I touched the energy… | 当我触碰到那股能量时 |
[19:50] | Well, you know the rest. | 后来的事你都知道了 |
[19:54] | Not exactly, because I was irradiated. | 不是完全知道 因为我受了辐射的感染 |
[19:57] | If I remove these bandages– | 如果我解开这些绷带 |
[19:58] | People die. Yes. | 人们就会死 没错 |
[20:01] | That happened to this body, too, | 在我们学会控制体内的辐射之前 |
[20:03] | before we learnt to contain the radiation within our skin. | 同样的事也发生在我们的躯体上 |
[20:07] | We had to live in our ship’s airlock. | 我们不得不住在飞船的气闸里 |
[20:11] | – It was a difficult five years. – Five years? | -那五年很难熬 -五年 |
[20:13] | Yes. I am embarrassed to say | 是的 我不好意思说 |
[20:15] | it took five years to reach harmony with my… | 我花了五年时间才和我的… |
[20:18] | – spirit, as you call it. – Five years. | -就是你们所说的灵魂和谐共处 -五年 |
[20:22] | You learned to master that thing in five years. | 你花了五年时间学会驾驭那个东西 |
[20:26] | How long did it take you? | 你花了多久时间 |
[20:36] | For us, the change happened | 对我们而言 我和她 |
[20:38] | when there stopped being an “I” and a “She.” | 不分彼此时 改变发生了 |
[20:41] | The pass to infinite harmony was to accept, | 通往无限和谐的途径就是接受 |
[20:44] | there is only now, “We.” | 现在只有我们 |
[20:46] | Infinite harmony. | 无限和谐 |
[20:50] | In five years. | 只用了五年时间 |
[20:54] | How weird do you want me to get? | 你想听我说多少 |
[20:57] | Just tell the truth. | 和我说实话就行了 |
[21:00] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:01] | I was trying to save an old friend, | 我当时想救一位老朋友 |
[21:03] | a guy named Niles Caulder. | 他叫奈尔斯·考尔德 |
[21:05] | Then an omniscient bad guy | 然后一个无所不知的坏人 |
[21:07] | put a viral thought in my head. | 在我脑里种下了一个非常可怕的想法 |
[21:10] | What if I can’t trust my own dad? | 如果我无法相信我亲生老爸怎么办 |
[21:12] | Next thing, I was… beating my old man to death. | 然后我恢复意识时 正把我爸往死里打 |
[21:16] | – Holy shit. – Yo, I’m skipping over | -我了个去 -我当时可是在驴体内的 |
[21:18] | a pocket universe in a donkey, | 口袋宇宙里四处”流窜” |
[21:20] | a world-ending cult, a world-saving cult, | 遇到毁灭世界的邪教 拯救世界的邪教 |
[21:22] | a secret government branch | 一个秘密的政府部门 |
[21:23] | that housed a pack of flesh-eating butts. | 里面有一堆食人屁股 |
[21:25] | – Wait. Are you being for real right now? – For real. | -等等 你现在是认真的吗 -认真的 |
[21:28] | – For real, for real. – For real, for real? | -非常认真 -非常认真吗 |
[21:34] | God, I’m sorry. | 天呐 对不起 |
[21:36] | I’m laughing at your PTSD. | 我在嘲笑你的创伤后遗症 |
[21:37] | Look, this is why I can’t do group. | 所以我没法参加集体心理治疗 |
[21:39] | Hold still. I’m trying to get a good image. | 别乱动 让我看清楚点 |
[21:41] | – My bad, my bad. – Come on. | -抱歉 -别动 |
[21:48] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[21:50] | What? | 怎么了 |
[21:51] | Did you used to have tech fused to your spine? | 你的脊椎上以前有没有熔接过外物 |
[21:54] | Oh, yeah. | 有 |
[21:56] | That old thing. | 很久以前了 |
[21:58] | Yeah, there was a skeletal support system | 是一个骨骼支撑系统 |
[22:01] | before they ripped it out. | 后来他们拿掉了 |
[22:02] | Experimental weapons ain’t light. | 实验性武器还挺沉的 |
[22:04] | One of these broken attachment points is– | 有一个破裂的结合点正在 |
[22:06] | Leaking poison into my organs. | 泄漏毒素到我的器官内 |
[22:09] | You kind of sound like my doctors. | 你听起来就像我的那些医生 |
[22:11] | It’s kind of sexy. | 挺性感的 |
[22:14] | You knew this? | 你早就知道 |
[22:16] | Roni, this stuff could kill you. | 罗尼 这东西可能会害死你 |
[22:17] | No, Vic. This stuff is killing me. | 维克 这东西正在慢慢地杀死我 |
[22:21] | As in, doctors stumped and chemicals classified. | 医生都没办法 这些化学物质是保密的 |
[22:27] | I told you I’d die before I pay off my bills, didn’t I? | 我说过 我会在还清债之前就死掉 对吧 |
[22:30] | Jokes. | 开玩笑 |
[22:31] | Nice defense. | 这掩护挺好 |
[22:33] | I don’t have many other options. | 我没有太多选择 |
[22:38] | Okay, I’m hacking the military. | 行 我要黑进军方去 |
[22:40] | What? | 什么 |
[22:41] | If I can figure out what’s inside of you, | 如果我能弄明白你体内的物质是什么 |
[22:42] | I can figure out how to neutralize it. | 我就能想出中和它的办法 |
[22:44] | Don’t you dare make me your project. | 别把我当成你的项目 |
[22:46] | I am not your redemption story, okay? | 我可不是你的救赎故事 懂吗 |
[22:48] | And if you’re so worried about being a bad guy, | 你如果对当坏人的事这么担心 |
[22:51] | how about not hacking the government on my behalf? | 能不能不要以我的名义黑进政府 |
[22:56] | It’s a small price to pay for what I’ve done. | 这是为我的所作所为付出的微小代价 |
[23:01] | Hacked the government. | 已经黑进政府了 |
[23:03] | Found your blueprints. | 找到了你的蓝图 |
[23:05] | You fucker. | 你个渣男 |
[23:07] | Okay, let’s see. | 我们看看 |
[23:10] | Oh, big parts list. | 部件清单 |
[23:12] | Lot of sub-contractors. | 很多小承包商 |
[23:13] | Here we go. | 就是这个 |
[23:14] | Materials vendors. | 材料供应商 |
[23:16] | Wait, wait, wait. Does that say “S.T.A.R. Labs”? | 等等 那写着尖端科研实验室吗 |
[23:18] | And “Caulder Robotics.” | 还有考尔德机器人公司 |
[23:27] | You can’t run away, Dorothy. | 你不能逃跑 桃乐茜 |
[23:31] | I don’t want to talk to you. | 我不想和你说话 |
[23:33] | You shouldn’t be upset. | 你不应该难过 |
[23:35] | The beast was a child’s thing. | 那野兽不过是个孩子的玩意 |
[23:37] | You need a new friend. | 你需要一个新朋友 |
[23:39] | A new protector. | 新的保护者 |
[23:41] | Shut… up. | 闭 嘴 |
[23:44] | You don’t even sound like yourself. | 你说话不一样了 |
[23:47] | Since when do you know so many words? | 你什么时候学会了这么多新词 |
[23:49] | As you grow up, | 你会长大 |
[23:51] | so do I. | 我也一样 |
[23:52] | This is all your fault. | 这都是你的错 |
[23:55] | I didn’t want to hurt Jane. | 我不想伤害简 |
[23:57] | Yes, Dorothy, you did. | 不对 桃乐茜 你想伤害她 |
[24:00] | You made a wish. | 你许了愿 |
[24:02] | Go away. | 走开 |
[24:03] | Big-girl wishes have big-girl consequences. | 大孩子的愿望会有更大的后果 |
[24:06] | But never fear. | 但是别害怕 |
[24:08] | I’ll always be by your side if you need me. | 如果你需要我 我永远都会在你身边 |
[24:10] | I said, go away! | 我说了 走开 |
[24:45] | Have you seen her before? | 你以前见过她吗 |
[24:47] | No. | 没有 |
[24:48] | Her station’s deep. | 她的站台太深了 |
[24:50] | Do you think this is why she exists? | 你觉得这就是她存在的原因吗 |
[24:53] | To mourn? | 哀悼 |
[24:54] | You think the girl expected to bury two of us? | 你觉得那个女孩想埋葬我们两个 |
[24:56] | I’m just saying each of us serves a purpose. | 我是说 我们每个人都有各自的目的 |
[25:00] | What does it mean if Baby Doll’s dead? | 小宝贝的死亡意味着什么 |
[25:02] | Less playtime, | 玩乐变少 |
[25:03] | more adulthood. | 长大更多 |
[25:05] | Maybe that’s fucking normal. | 也许这才是正常的 |
[25:06] | But she’s one of the only ones who trusted men. | 但是只有她相信别人 |
[25:09] | Who wanted their affection. | 想要得到他们的喜爱 |
[25:11] | And look where it got her. | 你看看她落到什么下场 |
[25:12] | So, that’s it? | 就这样了吗 |
[25:13] | We’re just going to destroy that part of us? | 我们就这样摧毁了一部分自己 |
[25:15] | Forever? | 永远不会恢复 |
[25:16] | If you got a better plan, primary, | 主人格 如果你有更好的计划 |
[25:19] | we’re all ears. | 我们洗耳恭听 |
[25:49] | Kay? | 小凯 |
[25:57] | Do you know what’s going on out there? | 你知道外面发生了什么吗 |
[26:02] | I’m responsible for this. | 我要为此负责 |
[26:05] | I made us stay. | 我让我们留下来 |
[26:09] | But now, I don’t know how to fix it. | 但是 我不知道怎样才能弥补 |
[26:18] | Just tell me you’re okay. | 告诉我你很好 |
[26:23] | Tell me I didn’t hurt you. | 告诉我 我没有伤害你 |
[26:28] | Please. | 求你了 |
[26:29] | What am I supposed to do? | 我到底该怎么办 |
[26:32] | Knowing is your job. | 知道怎么做是你的工作 |
[26:42] | So, you have no idea about the off-market blueprints I sent over? | 你没见过我发过去的这种市面上找不到的蓝图 |
[26:46] | S.T.A.R. labs is a big company, son. | 尖端科研实验室是个大公司 儿子 |
[26:48] | With lots of clients. | 有很多客户 |
[26:48] | This seems pretty relevant to your interests, Dad. | 但是这跟你的研究方向很相关 爸爸 |
[26:51] | What’s your angle on this? | 你到底为什么在乎此事 |
[26:52] | – It shouldn’t matter. – I’m not gonna dig deeper | -你不用管 -我不是个爱打听的人 |
[26:54] | on classified military tech | 尤其不会在不知前因后果情况下 |
[26:57] | without some context. | 去打探军方机密技术之事 |
[26:59] | It’s for this girl, okay? | 是为了一个女孩 行吗 |
[27:00] | It’s her schematic, they ripped this stuff out of– | 是她的身体构造图 他们从她身体里取了… |
[27:02] | A girl? | 女孩 |
[27:04] | Vic, you buried the lede. | 维克 你终于不纠结于过去了 |
[27:05] | – Dad? – I should have seen the signs. | -爸爸 -我该看到迹象才对 |
[27:08] | Hacking secret documents, | 黑了机密文件 |
[27:09] | poking around dark corners of the military. | 在军方的灰色地带打探 |
[27:12] | It’s young love. | 年轻人的爱情 |
[27:14] | – Little fatherly advice? – Pass. | -来点父亲的建议 -别了 |
[27:16] | Slow down. | 慢下来 |
[27:18] | Get to know this girl better. | 多去了解她 |
[27:19] | People involved with high-tech black ops– | 跟高科技秘密任务相关之人 |
[27:21] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[27:23] | Says the man whose own company | 你就是个开高科技公司 |
[27:24] | sold tech to the same black ops. | 还把技术卖给相同秘密任务组的人 |
[27:26] | Seriously. | 说真的 |
[27:27] | How could you let this happen? | 你怎么会让这种事发生 |
[27:29] | I’m gonna level with you, son. | 我就说实话吧 儿子 |
[27:31] | That kind of money… | 就是那笔钱 |
[27:33] | is what makes you possible. | 才让你重获新生 |
[27:38] | Smooth little pip! | 你这个滑头 |
[27:40] | come here, you. | 给我过来 |
[27:42] | You old dog. | 你这家伙 |
[27:57] | She is your family? | 她是你家人吗 |
[28:01] | No. | 不是 |
[28:06] | But she may be the only family I have left. | 但她可能是我唯一仅剩的家人了 |
[28:16] | When you think of your family, | 你想念你的家人时 |
[28:18] | your spirit grows restless. | 你的魂魄就会不安 |
[28:20] | – We see it. – Oh, yeah? | -我们看得出来 -是吗 |
[28:22] | Maybe that’s because my own son | 或许那是因为我自己的亲儿子 |
[28:23] | just tried to imprison both of us. | 试图把我和魂魄关起来 |
[28:26] | And my grandson got shot in the gut. | 而我的孙子不幸中弹 |
[28:28] | Such a loving, healthy family reunion. | 多么祥和健康的家庭聚会 |
[28:31] | Prompted, by the way, by the spirit. | 对了 是魂魄鼓励我去的 |
[28:35] | I wouldn’t even know my other son committed suicide | 如果他没有给我展示幻象的话 |
[28:37] | if this thing hadn’t shown me. | 我甚至不知道另一个儿子是自杀的 |
[28:38] | What if it’s trying to tell you… | 会不会他是想告诉你 |
[28:40] | that you can release your dead son from your conscience. | 别把儿子的死归咎为自己的错 |
[28:43] | The past can chain us to old wounds, | 过去会把我们跟旧伤口 |
[28:45] | traumas from our youth. | 儿时的创伤捆绑在一起 |
[28:48] | There is relief in letting the past go. | 放手过去就是一种解脱 |
[28:50] | You don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你根本不知道自己在说什么 |
[28:52] | And this Zen master bullshit isn’t helpful. | 你这一套禅师理论帮不到我 |
[28:54] | It’s inhuman. | 太不人道了 |
[28:55] | My son killed himself, because he was obsessed | 我的儿子自杀 是因为他一直执着于 |
[28:58] | with his absentee father. | 寻找自己缺席的父亲 |
[29:01] | And if that’s not worth being tormented by, | 如果这都不足以让我痛苦 |
[29:02] | I don’t know what is. | 我不知道还能为什么痛苦 |
[29:28] | This is my fault. | 这是我的错 |
[29:31] | I was so desperate to give Dorothy a family | 我迫切地想给桃乐茜一个家 |
[29:34] | before I’m… | 在我 |
[29:36] | gone. | 死之前 |
[29:38] | I pushed Jane before she was ready. | 简还没准备好我就把她推了出去 |
[29:42] | Jane’s like a daughter to me, Cliff, you must understand. | 你得知道 克里夫 简也像我女儿一样 |
[29:48] | I just wanted Dorothy | 我只想让桃乐茜 |
[29:51] | to be normal. | 变得正常 |
[29:56] | Which made me a terrible father and a bastard and | 这却让我变成不称职的父亲 一个混蛋 |
[29:59] | quite possibly responsible for the world’s end. | 而且要为可能的世界末日负责 |
[30:05] | Is she really that dangerous? | 她真的那么危险吗 |
[30:07] | I isolated her. | 我将她孤立 |
[30:11] | And in her terror, she spawned imaginary creatures. | 她害怕万分 创造出了想象的生物 |
[30:14] | But as she got older… | 但等她年龄渐增 |
[30:16] | the creatures became more dangerous. | 这生物也越发危险 |
[30:20] | Even here… | 就算在这里 |
[30:21] | left to her own devices, | 她不受任何控制 |
[30:23] | she could unleash a being so powerful | 可以释放出一个相当强大的生物 |
[30:26] | it would cleave the Earth in two. | 足以将地球一劈两半 |
[30:31] | All it would take… | 只需要 |
[30:34] | is for Dorothy to wish it so. | 桃乐茜的许愿 |
[30:40] | Please, Cliff. | 求你 克里夫 |
[30:44] | Tell her… | 告诉她 |
[30:46] | all will be forgiven. Tell her I love her. | 一切都会被原谅 告诉她我爱她 |
[30:51] | Tell her anything. | 告诉她一切 |
[30:53] | Just get her back. | 求她回来 |
[31:55] | What you makin’? | 你在堆什么 |
[32:03] | A grave. | 坟墓 |
[32:06] | Do you need help? | 需要帮助吗 |
[32:08] | No. | 不 |
[32:13] | Can I sit here for a while? | 我能坐一会吗 |
[32:29] | 克洛弗顿社团人巨献 我们的小镇 | |
[32:31] | And that’s when I realized… | 那时候我就意识到 |
[32:34] | I could make them pay. | 我可以让他们付出代价 |
[32:35] | The ones who laughed at me, | 那些嘲笑我的人 |
[32:37] | called me freak, | 叫我怪胎 |
[32:38] | goo girl, | 咕嘟女孩 |
[32:39] | Mrs. Melty. | 融化女士 |
[32:41] | They’d pay. | 他们会付出代价 |
[32:45] | I’d suffocate them all… | 我会让他们窒息 |
[32:48] | under the weight… | 在我愤怒的 |
[32:49] | of my rage! | 重压之下 |
[32:57] | Very nice work, everyone. | 干得好 各位 |
[33:01] | Very nice work, | 干得好 |
[33:04] | but we didn’t get all the way through it. | 但是我们并没有全部完成 |
[33:06] | We didn’t? | 没有吗 |
[33:06] | But more pages and revisions coming soon. | 还有更多的内容和修改 |
[33:10] | This is beautiful work. | 这是一个漂亮的作品 |
[33:11] | Important work. | 重要的作品 |
[33:13] | Let’s pick it up again tomorrow. | 我们明天继续 |
[33:17] | Hey, Gertrude, nice job today. | 格特鲁德 今天干得好 |
[33:21] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[33:22] | I so love the humanity that you brought to the bee keeper. | 我太爱你带给养蜂人的性格了 |
[33:26] | I mean, who knew the attack on Cloverton | 谁知道对克洛弗顿的袭击 |
[33:28] | killed so many bees? | 会杀死那么多蜜蜂 |
[33:30] | The way you eulogized them, oh. | 你赞美它们的方式 |
[33:33] | I could feel your pain. | 我能感受到你的痛苦 |
[33:36] | Have you acted before? | 你以前表演过吗 |
[33:39] | Once or twice. | 一两次吧 |
[33:41] | If I could offer one thought. | 我能提出一个想法吗 |
[33:43] | It’s not a note, simply an observation. | 不是注释 只是一个观察 |
[33:46] | Sure. | 当然 |
[33:46] | The Blob Lady. | 变形怪女 |
[33:49] | I wonder… | 我想 |
[33:50] | if she’s more human. | 她能不能更人性化 |
[33:52] | Not quite so drive-in picture monster. | 不那么像电影里的怪物 |
[33:54] | After all, | 毕竟 |
[33:56] | villains think that they’re the heroes of their own stories. | 恶棍们认为在他们的故事中 他们是英雄 |
[34:00] | No. | 不 |
[34:02] | I thought I was playing that. | 我以为我就是这么演的 |
[34:05] | Shoot! | 该死 |
[34:07] | Like, | 就像是 |
[34:08] | I even did a deep-dive character bio | 我甚至做了一个深入的人物简介 |
[34:11] | for background because all the first-hand | 作为背景 因为提供的所有情报 |
[34:13] | accounts of the event were so sketchy. | 都是如此的粗糙 |
[34:16] | A biography. | 简介 |
[34:18] | Do tell. | 说说 |
[34:19] | Well, the way I see it, | 在我看来 |
[34:21] | the Blob Lady didn’t actually seem to enjoy being so big. | 变形怪女似乎并不喜欢自己变得这么大 |
[34:24] | Which means she probably started off small. | 这就说明她一开始可能很小 |
[34:27] | But her dress was fancy, like… | 但她的衣服很花哨 就像 |
[34:30] | she wanted to be seen. | 她想被看到一样 |
[34:32] | There’s a neediness there, | 她有一种需求 |
[34:33] | like a little girl trapped in a woman’s body | 就像在女人内心里的女孩 |
[34:36] | still desperately vying for the approval of her father. | 仍旧拼命地争取父亲的认可 |
[34:40] | Mother. | 母亲 |
[34:41] | Right. Of course, it’s the mother. | 对 肯定是母亲 |
[34:43] | That lines up so much better. Thank you. | 这样就通顺多了 谢谢你 |
[34:46] | So, the Blob Lady | 所以 变形怪女 |
[34:48] | has been craving attention for so long, | 一直渴望被关注 |
[34:51] | she is terrified that when people see what she is, | 她很害怕别人看到她是什么 |
[34:54] | what she really is, | 她的真面目 |
[34:57] | they are going to run screaming | 他们会尖叫着逃跑 |
[35:00] | because she is hideous | 因为她很可怕 |
[35:01] | inside and out. | 从头到尾 |
[35:03] | Just, like, completely unlovable, | 一点都不可爱 |
[35:05] | unlookable, unfuckable. | 不可看 不可上 |
[35:07] | And then, everything her mother | 然后 她妈妈说的 |
[35:09] | always said about her would be proven true. | 关于她的一切都将被证明是真的 |
[35:12] | And the sick joke of it all, | 最病态的笑话是 |
[35:14] | is that her resentment of her mother… | 是她对母亲的怨恨 |
[35:17] | is the one thing keeping her | 一直让她不能 |
[35:19] | from what she was always meant to do. | 做她该做的事 |
[35:21] | What is she meant to do? | 她该做什么 |
[35:24] | Suck the entire world | 把整个世界 |
[35:26] | into the folds of her big, disgusting body. | 都包裹在她巨大又恶心的身体里 |
[35:32] | Anyway, thank you. | 总之 谢谢你 |
[35:34] | I will work on that. I’ll see you tomorrow. | 我会练习的 明天见 |
[35:42] | I’ve found my nemesis. | 我找到我的宿敌了 |
[35:49] | Come here, you smooth little pip. | 过来 你这个滑头 |
[35:51] | All right, hotshot, you’re a real whiz. | 好吧 大师 你真是个天才 |
[35:56] | What’s your deal? | 你们怎么回事 |
[35:57] | I’m Zip, hotshot pilot. | 我叫兹普 王牌飞行员 |
[35:59] | Nothing scares him, | 没什么能吓到他 |
[36:00] | except marriage. | 除了结婚 |
[36:01] | No, I know. I mean, how are you so young? | 不 我知道 我是说 你们怎么这么年轻 |
[36:05] | You’re not telling me you have spirits in you, too? | 不要告诉我你们体内也有灵魂 |
[36:09] | The name’s Specs. | 我叫斯拜克斯 |
[36:10] | I’m the brains of the op. | 我是团队的智囊 |
[36:11] | And a heartbreaker to boot. | 也是个让人心碎的帅哥 |
[36:13] | How are you still alive? | 你们怎么还活着 |
[36:15] | They’re not. | 他们死了 |
[36:18] | Zip and Specs died a long time ago. | 兹普和斯拜克斯很久之前就死了 |
[36:21] | Come here, you smooth little pip. | 过来 你这个滑头 |
[36:23] | Gravity, what a treat. | 重力 太棒了 |
[36:25] | What is this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[36:27] | The bodies of Zip and Specs were invaded by a benign spore | 几年前 兹普和斯拜克斯的尸体 |
[36:29] | from a distant planet some years ago. | 被来自遥远星球的良性孢子侵占了 |
[36:32] | The men you see before you are husks, | 你之前见到的人 |
[36:34] | autopiloted by some… | 是被某些外来生物 |
[36:36] | foreign plant matter. | 操控的躯壳 |
[36:38] | Is it contagious? | 这会传染吗 |
[36:39] | We don’t believe so. | 我们觉得不会 |
[36:41] | In fact, we, | 事实上 我们 |
[36:43] | mostly she, | 主要是她 |
[36:44] | sense that bringing their bodies into Earth’s atmosphere | 觉得把他们的尸体带回地球大气层 |
[36:47] | would kill the spores. | 会杀死这些孢子 |
[36:48] | You came back to bury them? | 你回来是要安葬他们吗 |
[36:51] | We need to put the past behind us, | 如果我们想走得更远 |
[36:53] | if we are ever going to travel farther. | 我们就要放下过去 |
[36:57] | Nothing scares me. | 我什么都不怕 |
[36:59] | Bust my chops, will you? | 打我呀 来呀 |
[37:01] | Come here, you dog. Bust my chops… | 过来呀 笨蛋 来打我呀 |
[37:04] | I’m sorry I’ve been so irritable. | 抱歉我之前那么暴躁 |
[37:07] | Sounds like you’ve been through hell. | 听起来你经历了很多磨难 |
[37:10] | We don’t see it that way. | 我们不会这样看待问题 |
[37:13] | Even suffering has its own meaning. | 即使是痛苦都有它自己的意义 |
[37:17] | And there is always beauty in meaning. | 而意义背后总有其美丽之处 |
[37:22] | We have seen much. | 我们见过如此多的美景 |
[37:25] | And Earth is still the most beautiful place in the galaxy. | 但地球仍然是银河系中最美的地方 |
[37:34] | Because it’s a spinning orb of constant suffering? | 因为它一直经历着痛苦和折磨吗 |
[37:38] | Yes. | 是的 |
[37:40] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[37:53] | Is Jane okay? | 简还好吗 |
[37:55] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[37:58] | Now I understand why my dad is so scared of me. | 现在我理解了为什么我爸爸这么怕我 |
[38:06] | I keep messing things up. | 我一直在把事情搞砸 |
[38:14] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[38:19] | Jane. | 简 |
[38:23] | The more I’m out here in the world… | 我越参与到这个世界中 |
[38:27] | the more I’m sure I’m a bad person. | 越确信我是个坏人 |
[38:37] | I’m going to stay up here, | 我要待在这里 |
[38:39] | away from anyone I can hurt. | 远离我可能会伤害到的人 |
[38:42] | Forever. | 永远 |
[38:44] | I don’t think that’s how oxygen works. | 我觉得氧气瓶不是用来干这个的 |
[38:54] | Cool rocks, though. | 不过这堆石头很好看 |
[38:57] | Who’s it for? | 给谁的 |
[38:59] | Manny. | 曼尼 |
[39:01] | Your imaginary friend? | 你幻想的那个朋友吗 |
[39:02] | You wouldn’t understand. | 你不会理解的 |
[39:08] | Try me. | 试着给我解释一下 |
[39:21] | My mom gave him to me. | 我妈妈把他留给了我 |
[39:27] | He was the last piece of her I had. | 他是我拥有的关于我妈妈最后的回忆 |
[39:39] | My daughter lost her mom, too. | 我女儿的妈妈也去世了 |
[39:41] | When she was young. | 在她很小的时候 |
[39:43] | Too young to remember much of her at all, I’m guessing. | 我猜因为太小所以不怎么记得妈妈 |
[39:45] | But from what I can tell, | 但根据我的观察 |
[39:47] | she turned out to be a really good person. | 她长大成为了一个很好的人 |
[39:51] | The truth is, | 事实是 |
[39:52] | we’re all struggling to figure out | 我们一直在努力弄清楚 |
[39:53] | what kind of people we are. | 我们究竟是怎样的人 |
[39:56] | Jane included. | 包括简 |
[39:58] | She’ll understand, I promise you. | 我保证 她会明白的 |
[40:01] | Sometimes a person hurts so bad, | 有时人们被伤得太深了 |
[40:02] | all they can imagine is that | 以至于他们只看到 |
[40:04] | everyone wants to hurt each other. | 所有人都想伤害其他人 |
[40:06] | But that’s not true. | 但并不是这样的 |
[40:08] | You’re not alone. | 你不是孤身一人 |
[40:09] | I know you want to be alone right now. | 我知道你现在想一个人呆着 |
[40:13] | But trust me, that’ll pass. | 但相信我 这些都会过去的 |
[40:19] | Always does. | 一定会的 |
[40:23] | It’s pretty. | 这里真漂亮 |
[40:32] | I’m glad we came here. | 很高兴我们来到了这里 |
[40:50] | Never again. | 再也不要这样做了 |
[40:53] | Dorothy… | 桃乐茜 |
[40:55] | you must promise me… | 你必须向我保证 |
[40:58] | you will never make another wish | 在你的余生中 |
[41:00] | for as long as you live. | 你不会再许愿了 |
[41:02] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[41:09] | Christ, that’s sad. | 天啊 这太令人难过了 |
[41:12] | My name is Zip, hotshot pilot. | 我叫兹普 王牌飞行员 |
[41:16] | Name is Specs, | 我叫斯拜克斯 |
[41:17] | brains of our… | 团队中的智囊 |
[41:20] | Any last words? | 还有什么想说的吗 |
[41:21] | Yes. | 有 |
[41:23] | If ever any fruit grows here, | 如果这里长出什么水果 |
[41:25] | don’t eat it. | 永远不要吃 |
[41:26] | My name is Zip, hotshot pilot. | 我叫兹普 王牌飞行员 |
[41:34] | Rest in peace, Pioneers. | 安息吧 先驱者们 |
[41:36] | I hope it was all… | 但愿这一切都… |
[41:39] | painless. | 没有痛苦 |
[41:47] | Thank you for your help. | 感谢你的帮助 |
[41:49] | Now, it is time for us to leave. | 现在 我们该离开了 |
[41:52] | Back to space? | 回太空去 |
[41:53] | Eventually. | 最后会回去 |
[41:55] | First, we will see my old home. | 我们先要回我的老屋看看 |
[41:58] | How it has changed. | 看看那里的变化 |
[42:00] | How we’ve been forgotten. | 看我们是否已经被遗忘 |
[42:02] | Then, maybe, | 到时候 也许 |
[42:04] | we’ll be able to sever our final bond to Earth. | 我们就能断绝与地球最后的联系了 |
[42:07] | And you? | 你呢 |
[42:11] | I’m going to return to my family. | 我会回到我家人身边 |
[42:14] | But I’m not going to sever ties. | 但我不会断绝联系 |
[42:17] | I’m going to mend them, or die trying. | 我会弥合关系 至死方休 |
[42:30] | If you ever need a new perspective on Earth, | 如果你需要从一个新的角度认识地球 |
[42:33] | I highly recommend space. | 我强烈推荐太空 |
[42:44] | Is that what you want, buddy? | 那是你想要的吗 伙计 |
[43:00] | You know what? Doesn’t matter. | 知道吗 怎么想不重要 |
[43:02] | For as long as you’re in a human body, | 因为只要你还在人的体内 |
[43:04] | we’re going to act like a human being. | 我们就要表现得像个人 |
[43:10] | And human beings need family. | 而人就需要家庭 |
[43:45] | Why are you stopping? | 你们怎么停下了 |
[43:47] | What if he’s in there? | 如果他在那里怎么办 |
[43:49] | He’s in there. He’s always in there. | 他就在那里 一直都在 |
[43:51] | Well, then we’ll beat the shit out of him. All of us. | 那我们就一起把他打得屁滚尿流 |
[43:55] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[43:59] | Let’s just get this over with. | 让我们了结这件事 |
[44:01] | Don’t! | 不要 |
[44:05] | Don’t do it. | 别这样做 |
[44:09] | I’m primary. | 我是主人格 |
[44:11] | I’m responsible for all of us, | 我对我们所有人负责 |
[44:13] | and I say we have to give | 要我说我们必须给 |
[44:15] | the broken ones time to mend. | 受伤的姐妹时间 慢慢恢复 |
[44:18] | We don’t know anything. | 我们什么都不清楚 |
[44:21] | We don’t know how this happened. | 不清楚这一切是怎样发生的 |
[44:23] | We don’t know how this works! | 不清楚这一切是怎么回事 |
[44:26] | The one thing we do know | 我们只清楚一点 |
[44:28] | is that there’s no going back from here. | 从这里就无法回头了 |
[44:31] | You seem to know a lot about the well… | 你似乎很了解这口井… |
[44:36] | for someone who’s never been inside it. | 对一个从没进去过的人来说 |
[44:37] | – Miranda. – The one and only. | -米兰达 -如假包换 |
[44:42] | I thought you killed yourself. | 我以为你自杀了 |
[44:43] | I did. I threw my battered body down the well, | 是的 我把自己残破的身躯丢进了那口井 |
[44:46] | and in time, I was reborn… | 终于 我重生了 |
[44:51] | as they shall be. | 她们也该如此 |
[44:56] | Sweet child… | 亲爱的宝贝 |
[44:59] | Fierce protector… | 暴躁的守护者 |
[45:02] | It is time. | 是时候了 |
[45:25] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[45:27] | It’s just their stations collapsing. | 不过是她们的站点坍塌了 |
[45:30] | We won’t need them anymore. | 我们不再需要她们了 |
[45:52] | Now what? | 现在你要怎样 |
[45:56] | If you’ll kindly step aside as primary… | 如果你能爽快点让出主人格 |
[46:00] | I’ll show you what the girl wants. | 我就让你知道那女孩想要什么 |
[46:34] | What are we all so angry about? | 我们为何总是如此愤怒 |
[46:59] | So, | 这么说来 |
[47:00] | her imaginary friends took out | 她想象的朋友干掉了 |
[47:03] | two of Jane’s imaginary selves. | 简的两个想象的自我 |
[47:06] | Do we need to have an imaginary intervention? | 我们还需要一次想象的调解吗 |
[47:08] | There’s nothing funny about a damaged mind, Cliff. | 心灵受伤没什么好笑的 克里夫 |
[47:12] | I fear Jane may never be the same. | 简恐怕不会和以前一样了 |
[47:18] | Be sure to secure Dorothy’s helmet before re-entry. | 进大气层前确保妥善保管好桃乐茜的头盔 |
[47:27] | Thank you, Cliff. | 谢谢 克里夫 |
[47:28] | I promise I’ll never ask another favor of you. | 我保证再也不会麻烦你了 |
[47:31] | Hey, for what it’s worth, | 不管怎样 |
[47:34] | the kid, | 那孩子 |
[47:35] | she’s all right. | 她挺好的 |
[47:37] | She is special, isn’t she? | 她很特别 对吗 |
[47:41] | She’s all right. | 她挺好的 |
[47:44] | But she deserves to be safe, happy. | 可她理应得到平安和快乐 |
[47:48] | Even after you’re gone. | 即使在你死后 |
[47:51] | And if that means showing up for her | 如果那意味着要陪在她身边 |
[47:52] | and acting like a real family, | 表现得像个真正的家人 |
[47:55] | then what the hell? | 那又算个啥 |
[47:56] | I’m in. | 我愿意 |
[47:58] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家吧 |
[48:02] | That means the world to me, Cliff… | 对此我感激不尽 克里夫 |
[48:06] | but we’re not going home. | 可回家的不是”我们” |
[48:11] | What are you doing? Niles? | 你在干什么 奈尔斯 |
[48:14] | What the fuck are you– | 你他妈在干什 |
[48:23] | No! | 不 |
[48:24] | Fuck! | 操 |