Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

末日巡逻队(Doom Patrol)第2季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 末日巡逻队(Doom Patrol)第2季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13
S01E14
S01E15
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
时间 英文 中文
[01:24] Here we go. Better late than never, right? 来了 迟到总比不到好 对吧
[01:26] You know, I had this whole 我本来都计划好了
[01:28] plan laid out in case you asked me out again. 如果你再约我出来该怎么办
[01:30] I was gonna be all sweet and be like, 我本来打算温柔地说
[01:32] “Sure, I’d love to.” “好啊 我很乐意”
[01:34] And then ditch your ass. 然后甩了你
[01:36] Okay, so what happened? 好吧 发生什么了
[01:41] You asked. 你约我出来了
[01:45] From now on… 从现在开始
[01:46] From now on, let’s just ease up. 从现在开始 我们放轻松
[01:48] Let’s just see where this thing goes. 我们走一步看一步
[01:51] I like that. 我喜欢
[01:53] Great. 那好
[01:55] So let’s do it. 就这么办
[01:57] Let’s see where this thing goes. 我们走一步看一步
[02:02] Oh, you got a little schmutz right there… 你嘴上沾了东西
[02:05] Lethal engagement mode activated. 致命攻击模式启动
[02:07] Grid, wait, wait. 栅网 等等
[02:10] This is fun. I’m glad we did this. 真有趣 约会真开心
[02:11] Grid, Grid, Grid, no, stop. Grid, stop. No, no, no– 栅网 栅网 不要 停下 栅网 停下
[02:14] Oh, Roni. 罗尼
[02:23] What the hell, man? 搞什么 伙计
[02:24] Sorry to disturb your night terror. 抱歉打扰你的夜惊
[02:26] It wasn’t a night terror. 不是夜惊
[02:27] Spooky wet dream, then. Whatever. 那就是恐怖的春梦 随便你
[02:30] You seen a videotape? 你有没有看到一盘录像带
[02:32] It was in my room. 本来在我房间里
[02:33] No. Why? What was on it? 没有 怎么了 上面录了什么
[02:37] The Chief confessing to all the horriflc shit 首席承认他让我
[02:39] he’s put me through. 受了那么多罪
[02:43] Guess that’s the new normal around here. 看来那是新常态了
[02:48] Uh, excuse me. 打扰了
[02:51] Did either of you come across a tape? 你们俩有没有看到一盘录像带
[03:01] It’s good to be here, with you again, Jane. 再次和你坐在这里我很高兴 简
[03:05] Like old times. 像以前一样
[03:08] It’s not like old times. 和以前不一样
[03:10] It can never be like old times. 永远也不可能像以前一样
[03:20] The stuff that Josh Clay gave me is gone. 约什·克莱给我的东西没了
[03:25] Really gone. 真的没了
[03:28] Are you experiencing any withdrawal symptoms? 你有没有任何戒断症状
[03:31] Is being a pathetic piece of shit a withdrawal symptom? 做一个可悲的混蛋算是戒断症状吗
[03:41] I could see it running out… 我可以看到它慢慢消失
[03:46] when I wasn’t obliterated out of my fucking mind. 在我没有被从脑子里抹去的时候
[03:49] I thought about what I would do next. 我考虑了接下来该做什么
[03:52] What else could I shoot up or snort to just… 我能注射或吸食什么
[04:01] I’m the only one who can be primary and I fucked up. 只有我能做主人格 但我搞砸了
[04:07] They’re all angry at me. 他们都在生我的气
[04:09] – You did what you needed. – Fuck what I need. -你做了你需要做的事 -去他妈的我需要
[04:13] It’s not about me. It’s about her. 重点不是我 是她
[04:20] We could start over. 我们可以重新开始
[04:26] Why don’t we begin with drawing out a new map of the Underground? 我们从绘制地下的新地图开始吧
[04:30] Get a proper lay of the land, 好好了解情况
[04:32] and figure out each persona’s wants and needs. 搞清楚每个人格的需求
[04:44] Baby Doll. 小宝贝
[04:45] Oh, my God. Go away! You’re a bad man and a liar! 天啊 滚开 你是坏蛋 是骗子
[04:49] My darling, you are the last person 亲爱的 这个世上
[04:51] in the entire world that I would ever want to hurt. 我最不想伤害的人就是你
[04:56] But you’re right. I’m bad… 但你说得对 我很坏
[04:59] and selfish… 很自私
[05:01] And I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[05:05] If you’d give me a chance, I’d try and be better. 如果你给我一个机会 我会努力改进
[05:15] – I hate you. – Oh, my poor, poor thing. -我恨你 -可怜的小东西
[05:20] Everything hurts. My… My face hurts, 到处都疼 我的脸疼
[05:23] and my throat hurts, 嗓子疼
[05:25] and my head feels like bees. 脑袋里嗡嗡响
[05:28] I feel so… I feel so lonely. 我感到很孤独
[05:32] And I’m already lonely all the time. 我平常就已经很孤独了
[05:35] There must be something I can do to make those tears go away. 我肯定能做些什么来让这些眼泪停下
[05:50] Baby Doll. 小宝贝
[05:58] This is Dorothy. 这是桃乐茜
[06:05] I love your pigtails. 我喜欢你的小辫子
[06:10] I like yours. 我也喜欢你的
[06:16] Is this your room? 这是你的屋子吗
[06:19] Oh, my gosh. 我的天啊
[06:21] Everything is so pretty… 这里都好漂亮
[06:25] and so fluffy! 还都好软
[06:28] – I’m sorry, um… – It’s okay. -真对不起… -没事的
[06:30] You can play with him if you like. 你想的话可以和他玩
[06:33] – What’s his name? – Constable Cork. -他叫什么 -康斯塔布·科克
[06:36] And this is Mallory. 这个是马罗丽
[06:42] This is Frank and Ramona. They’re married. 这个是弗兰克和拉莫纳 他们结婚了
[06:55] Attention, shoppers. 注意了 顾客们
[06:57] Don’t miss our in-store special on fertilizer. 不要错过我们的化肥区的特惠产品
[07:00] Check out aisle flve and stock up today. 去五号过道大采购吧
[07:03] Excuse me. 抱歉
[07:05] I’m looking for a Mickey Harris. 我在找米基·哈里斯
[07:07] You found her. How can I help? 就在你眼前 有什么能帮忙的吗
[07:09] Oh, well, actually, I’m here to help you. 其实 我是来帮你的
[07:13] This article says the Cloverton Community Players 这个文章说克洛弗顿社团人
[07:14] are holding auditions, 正要开始选角试演
[07:16] and we should contact the director. 我们应该联络导演
[07:19] Writer-director. 编剧兼导演
[07:21] I beg your pardon’? 你说什么
[07:22] I’m the writer and the director 我是克洛弗顿社团人的
[07:24] for the Cloverton Community Players, and this paper’s old. 编剧兼导演 而且这报纸是之前的
[07:27] Auditions were yesterday. 选角试演是昨天
[07:30] Well, Miss Harris, I can see that you’re a busy person, 哈里斯女士 我看得出来你是个忙人
[07:33] What with your writing and directing and assistant-managing. 忙着写剧本当导演加管理团队
[07:37] I would never dream of wasting your time. 我绝不会想要浪费你的时间
[07:39] Trust me, this will be more than worth it. 相信我 我绝对值得一试
[07:46] Okay, let’s go. 好吧 开始吧
[07:48] Let’s go. 开始吧
[07:52] Here? 这里吗
[07:53] On aisle three? 在第三过道上
[07:55] I assume you’ve prepared a monologue. 我想你肯定是准备好台词了
[07:57] Of course. 当然
[08:11] I can’t bear it. 我无法承受
[08:14] You’re so young and beautiful. 你又年轻又美丽
[08:17] Why did they ever have to get old? 为什么人一定会变老
[08:21] Mama, I’m here. 妈妈 我站在这里
[08:25] I’m grown-up. 我长大了
[08:34] Mama. 妈妈
[08:37] Just… look at me. 看着我
[08:41] One minute… 等一下
[08:42] – Clean-up on aisle flve. -…like you really saw me. -五号过道需要清理 -真正地看着我
[08:46] I’m sorry. Sorry, could we just try again? 真抱歉 我们能不能再来一次
[08:49] Mickey, price check, aisle six. 米基 检查价格 六号过道
[08:51] That’s me, hon. 叫我了 亲爱的
[08:54] I think we’re good. 我想我们这里结束了
[09:02] Rita ’84. 丽塔 84年
[09:04] Battle of the Network Stars. Hmm, J and Mama Pentecost… 星网之战 杰和妈妈的圣灵节
[09:08] Where the fuck is that dumb, shit-ass fucking tape? 他妈的那个蠢死的带子在哪
[09:19] What the fuck. 什么玩意
[09:35] Looking for something? 在找什么吗
[09:37] – What the hell is all this? – Possible upgrades, -这些都是什么 -可能的升级
[09:40] brainstorms, I’m not entirely sure yet. 头脑风暴 我还不确定呢
[09:43] Upgrades’? For me? 升级 给我的吗
[09:45] Like Cyborg type of shit? 像是钢骨那样的吗
[09:47] Well, it was a thought, yes, 确实是这么想的
[09:48] but What Victor Stone has isn’t What Cliff Steele needs. 维克多·斯通有的不是克里夫·斯蒂勒需要的
[09:54] How would you feel about 你对恢复一些
[09:55] regaining more human aspects of your body? 更人类化的身体怎么看
[09:59] Which human aspects? 哪种人类化的
[10:00] I’d like to give you a somatosensory system. 我想给你造一个躯体感觉系统
[10:02] A sense of… touch. 会让你有触觉
[10:07] And this psycho shit’s your idea for me to become more human? 这些变态图纸就是你让我变得更像人类的主意
[10:11] No. God, no. 不 天啊
[10:13] That sketch, all of those sketches are just musings. 那张草图 所有的草图都只是想法罢了
[10:16] Bad ideas, excrement that I have to… pass 坏主意 是在我有望想出好办法前
[10:19] before I can hopefully lay the golden egg. 不得不宣泄出来的糟糕思路
[10:22] Is this just a trick? 这是个骗局吗
[10:25] Trying to buy some time off from me hating you, 想试着让我不那么恨你
[10:26] or can you really pull this off? 还是你真的能做到
[10:28] Because false hope is the last thing I need, Chief. 因为我最不需要的就是虚假的希望 首席
[10:33] After everything we’ve been through, 我们一起经历了这么多事
[10:35] I think we’re past tricks. 我不会再骗你了
[10:39] But I do need to ask for your patience. 但是我真的需要你多些耐心
[10:42] To see this to fruition will take years. 要想实现这个想法需要几年时间
[10:46] Decades, maybe. 也许几十年
[10:48] Do you even have decades? 你还能活几十年吗
[10:52] Right. Patience. 好吧 耐心
[11:01] What are you up to? 你要干什么
[11:02] Are you ordering food? 你是要点外卖吗
[11:04] Can I see a menu? 可以帮我一起点吗
[11:05] I just made a date to see my son, Paul. 我刚刚约了去见我儿子 保罗
[11:08] Sounds promising. 听起来不错
[11:11] We’re going to clean out my dead son’s house. 我们要清理我死去儿子的房子
[11:13] Sounds unnerving. 听着让人不安
[11:15] He’s trying to get rid of it and move on. 保罗一直想卖掉房子 重新开始
[11:18] I flgured helping him is the least I could do. 我想我至少可以帮他完成这个心愿
[11:23] When he asked who was calling, I said Larry Trainor. 我给他打电话时他问我是谁 我说拉瑞·崔纳
[11:27] I didn’t know what else to say. 我不知道还能说什么
[11:29] At least you said something. 至少你说了点什么
[11:34] All thing considered, you’re having a far better day than me. 总的来说 你今天还是过得比我好
[11:39] You auditioned. 你参加试镜了
[11:44] My mouth opened. Words came out. 我张开了嘴 蹦出了几个词
[11:46] But I don’t know if I’d call it an audition 我真不知道这算不算试镜
[11:49] any more than I’d call myself an actor. 就像我不知道是否还该称自己为演员
[11:53] How about you make that drink to go? 我带你去个地方 不如你把酒带上喝吧
[11:59] Cliff. 克里夫
[12:02] Hi, Cliffie. 你好 克里菲
[12:06] How are you, Cliff? 你好吗 克里夫
[12:08] Top shelf. 好极了
[12:10] So are you two running buddies now? 所以你们现在是一起跑步的好朋友了
[12:12] Two little masters of disaster? Nice. 两个横冲直撞的小怪兽 真棒
[12:15] Yes, siree. We’re very close friends. 是的 先生 我们是非常好的朋友
[12:25] Those two are just cuter than shit. 那两个小鬼真是一点也不可爱
[12:27] Man, you missed out on a killer tea party. 你错过了那个绝佳的下午茶派对
[12:30] What? 什么
[12:32] What? 怎么
[12:40] B, a, b, y, d, o, l, l. 小 宝 贝
[12:44] Who’s the best? Baby Doll! 谁是最乖的 小宝贝
[12:48] Do you want me to make you a song? 你想我给你唱首歌吗
[12:50] I’m really good at it. 我很擅长唱歌
[12:52] D-O-R-Y… No, wait. 桃 乐 不
[12:55] D, o, r, o, t, e, e! Dorotee! 桃 乐 蒂 桃乐蒂
[13:01] Why don’t we sit down for a bit? 不如我们坐一会吧
[13:02] No, no. The grass is lava. 不行 草地是岩浆
[13:05] – I’m tired. – Oh, no, don’t be tired. -我累了 -不 别累呀
[13:08] We’ll play something else. 我们玩点别的
[13:09] Tag! 丢手绢
[13:11] Pirate ship. 海盗船
[13:14] Pirate ship? 海盗船
[13:17] An infant garne for infant girls. 幼稚的游戏 幼稚的你们
[13:20] Oh, now you’re talking to me. 现在你又跟我说话了
[13:23] I thought I told you, I’m not a grown-up. 我不是说过 我不是成年人
[13:30] Quick. You have to spin. 快 你得转起来
[13:33] If you don’t spin, the world will explode. 如果你不转 世界会爆炸的
[13:44] I win, I win! 我赢了
[13:45] I’m the greatest spinning machine. 我是最厉害的转圈机器
[13:49] I feel your vexation, dear one. 我知道你很烦 亲爱的
[13:52] Stop it. 别说了
[13:53] Every fruit must ripen. 生命总有瓜熟蒂落的一天
[13:55] – Even you. – Stop it! -即便是你 -别说了
[14:03] Who are you talking to? 你在跟谁讲话
[14:05] No one. 没谁
[14:07] Just- – – a friend 只是一个朋友
[14:11] From inside your head? 在你头脑里的朋友吗
[14:14] I have lots of friends in there. 我头脑里的朋友可多了
[14:16] Can I meet them? 我能见见他们吗
[14:17] Please, please, please? 求你了求你了求你了
[14:24] – You have to be polite. – I’m always polite. -你一定要礼貌 -我一直很礼貌
[14:29] – Promise? – Uh-huh. -保证吗 -保证
[14:31] You won’t get scared? 保证不会害怕吗
[14:32] No. Why? Are they scary? 不会 怎么 他们很吓人吗
[14:36] No. 不是
[14:37] But he’s big and he smells like a wet dog. 但他很大个 而且有股落水狗的臭味
[14:44] He was the first friend I ever made. 他是我人生的第一个朋友
[14:47] He was my mama’s friend first. 最开始他是我妈妈的朋友
[14:50] She said that he knew I was in her belly 妈妈说她自己都没感觉到怀孕的时候
[14:52] before she even did. 他就知道我在她肚里了
[14:55] When Mama was gone, 妈妈不在了以后
[14:57] he followed me to the new world and he kept me safe. 他跟着我来到新世界 保证我的安全
[15:01] It was just the two of us for a long time. 很长很长的时间里 都是我们两个相依
[15:11] It’s okay. He’s nice. 没关系 他很友善的
[15:14] I call him Manny. 我叫他曼尼
[15:32] Wait, where’d he go? 等等 他去哪里了
[15:35] Bring him back. 让他回来
[15:37] I told you to be polite. 我让你礼貌的
[15:40] I was. 没错呀
[15:43] Dorothy! 桃乐茜
[15:46] Come back! 快回来
[15:57] They put stickers on us. 她们给我们贴了贴纸
[16:01] Oh, yeah. Yeah, I know. 是的 我知道
[16:03] And the puffy ones are hard to get off. 凸起来的那种很难取下来
[16:07] Let me ask you something… 我问你件事
[16:09] Can you feel stuff? 你有触感吗
[16:12] Like cold stuff, hot stuff, wet stuff, fuzzy stuff. 冷的 热的 湿的 毛茸茸的
[16:16] Tactile sensors, yeah. 我有触觉传感器
[16:18] My dad put them in during my first surgery. Why? 我第一次手术时我爸给我放进去的 怎么
[16:23] Chief thinks he could rebuild my sense of touch. 首席觉得自己可以重建我的触感系统
[16:26] Congratulations, man. 祝贺 老兄
[16:28] He also said it would take decades. 他还说得花几十年
[16:30] Which would be fine if he wasn’t dying. 要是他没有行将就木的话我也等得起
[16:32] Niles always finds a way. 奈尔斯总能找到办法
[16:35] You know who else always finds a way and isn’t dying? 你知道还有谁有办法且不会死的吗
[16:37] You dad. 你爸爸
[16:40] You know how they say the longer you’re away from people, 听说离开一个人的时间越长
[16:42] the harder it is to remember what they look like? 就越难记得他们的样子
[16:45] Well, I have that but with sensations. 我有大脑记忆 却没有感官记忆
[16:49] I used to hold my arm out when it was raining, 以前下雨的时候我总是伸出手
[16:51] feeling the drops hit my skin. 感受雨滴落在皮肤上
[16:54] I remember doing that, 我记得自己做这个动作
[16:56] but not the feeling. 但不记得那是什么感觉
[16:59] Running my hands through my wife’s hair. 用手伸进妻子的头发
[17:01] In my head, I know it felt amazing, 我脑袋里知道那种感觉很棒
[17:05] but I don’t know at the same time. 但我却没有这种感觉
[17:10] Ifs all floating away from me. 它们都已经离我越来越远了
[17:39] Looks like you crashed. 看起来你坠毁了
[17:43] Who are you? 你是谁
[17:45] Thats my father, Toby. 是我的父亲 托比
[17:50] Dex. 戴克斯
[17:52] This is Larry Trainor, your grandfather. 他是拉瑞·崔纳 你的祖父
[17:58] I’m not sure what to say. 我不知道该说些什么
[18:02] Nice to meet you. 很高兴认识你
[18:05] Works for me. 可以说这个
[18:08] Oh, uh, this is Rita. 这是丽塔
[18:11] – My… dear friend. – Charmed. -很要好的朋友 -幸会
[18:15] We’re glad you’re here. 很高兴你们能来
[18:19] So, Where should we start? 我们从哪开始
[18:53] It’s quiet down here without Baby Doll. 这里没有小宝贝还挺安静的
[18:56] Oh, she’s just running 她现在在上面
[18:58] and singing up-top, 乱跑乱唱
[19:01] like she’s always wanted. 她一直都想这样做
[19:03] I know you don’t like anything 我知道你什么都不喜欢
[19:06] and you’re not wild about the attachments we’re making here, 也对我们和其他人的关系不感兴趣
[19:09] but it’s Baby Doll’s job to spin around in circles 但是小宝贝的职责就是转着圈跑
[19:13] and laugh till her sides hurt 笑到喘不过气
[19:16] and have real, genuine fun making friends. 享受到真正的快乐 和别人做朋友
[19:21] If we didn’t need that… no, 如果我们不需要这些 不
[19:22] if the girl didn’t need that, 如果那个女孩不需要这些
[19:24] Baby Doll wouldn’t exist. 小宝贝就不会存在
[19:27] Kids fight, Jane. 小孩子会打架的 简
[19:29] And when that happens, whose side do you think 等到真打起来 你觉得
[19:32] Dorothy’s own fucking father’s gonna choose? 桃乐茜的亲爹会向着谁
[19:36] Do you think Baby Doll can handle that? 你觉得小宝贝能处理得了吗
[19:52] Dorothy! 桃乐茜
[20:05] I’m sorry, Baby Doll. 对不起 小宝贝
[20:07] She was so tired from such a fun day with you, 她和你玩得太开心了 有些累了
[20:09] she fell asleep in my room, 在我的房间里睡着了
[20:11] and she really does need her rest. 她也确实需要休息一下
[20:15] Maybe you’d like to take a little nap, too. 或许你也应该稍微睡一会
[20:17] I’m not tired, I wanna play. 我不累 我还想玩
[20:20] Oh, you know, I adore you, Baby Doll, 我很喜欢你 小宝贝
[20:22] but I really think I’m getting 但是我这把老骨头
[20:25] a little old and creaky for play. 经不住折腾了
[20:31] Fine. 好吧
[20:40] I certainly hope everyone’s being polite 我希望所有人都能礼貌地
[20:43] and good to the new friends we’ve made. 对待新朋友
[20:47] I’d be very disappointed 如果有人把事情搞砸
[20:48] if someone decided to be a sour little girl. 那我是可非常失望了
[21:08] You want me to install Cyborg technology in you? 你想让我在你身上安装钢骨科技
[21:11] – That’s the pitch. – I can tell you’re a man -有些难度 -我看得出来
[21:12] who likes a challenge. 你是一个热爱挑战的人
[21:14] What’s a bigger challenge than this guy? 还有什么能比改装他更难
[21:16] You told him it was a good idea. 是你告诉他这样很好的
[21:17] I told him nobody gets anything if they don’t ask. 我告诉他 如果不亲自问一下就什么都没有
[21:19] Come on. Just imagine digging through the mess Niles made, 想象一下 在奈尔斯的破烂里翻找一圈
[21:22] then building a better me and then shoving it in Niles’s face. 造出一个更好的我 让奈尔斯看看你的本事
[21:26] Man, you do not break your stride. 不会对你有影响的
[21:28] My tech is cutting-edge. 我的技术是最前沿的
[21:29] Niles’s tech isn’t even tech. 奈尔斯的东西都算不上技术
[21:32] It’s spare parts. They’re incompatible. 只是一些互不兼容的备用零件而已
[21:34] Like trying to connect an iPhone to a telegraph. 好比把iPhone接到电报机上一样
[21:36] But if anyone could connect those two, it’s you! 但是只有你能把这两样东西接到一起
[21:39] I mean, just look at what you’ve done with Vic. 看看你对维克的改进
[21:42] – You’re a genius. – Look, Dad… -你是天才 -爸爸
[21:48] I’m sorry for what has happened to you. 对你的遭遇我深表遗憾
[21:51] I truly am. But what I did for Victor… 真的 但是我在维克多身上
[21:55] was surgery. What Niles did to you? 是动了手术 而奈尔斯对你做了什么
[21:59] Manslaughter at best. 再怎么样也算是过失杀人罪
[22:02] He’s a criminal. 他是罪犯
[22:04] If l help him do anything to you, 如果我帮他改造了你
[22:06] that would make me an accessory. 我就成了从犯
[22:10] I cannot do that. 我不能这样
[22:15] What the fu… 怎么会…
[22:30] Hey, buddy. 小家伙
[22:33] What do you got there? 这是什么
[22:36] You know, I know somebody that resembles this. 我知道组装这个的人
[22:42] Does it hurt? 你疼吗
[22:46] Sometimes. But not right now. 有时候疼 但是现在不疼
[22:53] Right now I feel pretty good. 现在我感觉挺好的
[22:59] Hey, Toby. 托比
[23:02] Tell your dad to spark up the grill. 让你爸把烤架点起来
[23:04] Your old gramps is getting a little hungry. 你爷爷有点饿了
[23:10] Congratulations, Paul. 恭喜你 保罗
[23:13] Your family’s… 你的家庭…
[23:15] perfect. 很完美
[23:17] You wouldn’t say that if you were at Thanksgiving. 你来过感恩节的话就不会这么说了
[23:22] Here, let me show you what to do with that. 来 让我教你怎么做
[23:26] Three piles here. We got to sell, keep and throw away 这里有三堆 出售 保留 丢弃
[23:31] Wife’s idea. 妻子的主意
[23:32] She got it from some TV show 她从某个电视节目上学的
[23:34] about a Japanese condo or something. 有关日式公寓之类的
[23:36] If it doesn’t “Spark joy,” It must go. 没有让人快乐的东西都必须被扔掉
[23:40] Roger that. 明白了
[23:53] A lot of Mom’s stuff. 有很多妈妈的东西
[23:57] – She lived here for a while. – She did? -她在这里生活过一阵 -是吗
[24:02] I must have been hard for her with Gary’s conspiracy theories. 加里提出害死我的阴谋论肯定让她很难过
[24:08] Actually, she was the one who got him into all that stuff. 其实 是她把他卷进了那些事情
[24:11] What? 什么
[24:13] Sheryl? 雪莉尔
[24:18] I had no idea. 我都不知道
[24:22] How could you? You weren’t here. 你怎么会知道 你都不在场
[24:43] There is a cute, absolutely mint pencil skirt in the “Keep” Pile. “保留”那堆里有一条可爱的薄荷色铅笔裙
[24:47] Perhaps it could wind up in the “Give to Rita” Pile. 或许可以被归到”给丽塔”那堆里
[24:50] It was my wife’s. 那是我妻子的
[24:52] Then never mind. 那当我没说过
[24:58] I don’t know if this was the best idea. 我不知道这是不是最好的主意
[25:01] No, it’s good that you’re here. 别这么想 你在这很好
[25:04] Good for you and Paul to say what you want to say, 有利于你和保罗说出想说的话
[25:06] yell what you want to yell. 喊出想喊的话
[25:08] Hey, nobody said anything about yelling. 可没人说过要喊
[25:10] And why not? This is an opportunity, Larry. 为什么不呢 这就是机会 拉瑞
[25:14] For you to air your dirty laundry. 说出难以启齿的心里话
[25:17] Express your love, get to know one another. Real catharsis. 表达你的爱意 了解彼此 把话说开
[25:21] I wish that I could’ve done that with my mother. 我希望我和我妈这么做过
[25:24] I’m gonna get you. I gonna get you. 我要打到你 我要打到你
[25:27] – Get him, get him. – Oh, no. -打他 打他 -不
[25:29] Got him. 打到他了
[25:33] I’m proud of you, Larry. 我为你骄傲 拉瑞
[25:40] Geez, and I thought I hated the Chief. 老天 我以为我够恨首席了
[25:42] Your old man makes me look like a piker. 你爸爸对他的恨让我自愧不如
[25:45] Man, they got history. 他们有过节
[25:48] What are we doing here? Shouldn’t we be headed home? 我们在这干什么 我们不该回家吗
[25:52] – I used to patrol this area. – Okay… -我曾在这片区域巡逻 -好…
[25:57] Wait, is that what this is? 等等 是这么一回事吗
[26:00] – Are we patrolling’? – No. -我们在巡逻吗 -不
[26:02] ‘Cause I’ve been thinking about this. 因为我想过这件事
[26:04] We both know I got a lot of anger in me, right? 我们都知道我一点就着 是吧
[26:07] What if the best way for me to manage it 如果控制怒火的最佳方式就是
[26:10] is to blow a hot load of rage all over some bad guys? 把一堆坏蛋干得粉碎怎么办
[26:14] – Bust some perps with you! – What? -和你一起大干一场 -什么
[26:16] Don’t judge. Not till you hear our super-team name… 在听到我们的超级组合名字之前别下结论
[26:23] Steele and Stone. 斯蒂勒和斯通
[26:25] I’m Cliff Steele, you’re Vic Stone. 我是克里夫·斯蒂勒 你是维克·斯通
[26:28] Wait, hold on. 等等
[26:29] So you think I’m here to flght crime? With you? 所以你以为我来这是为了打击犯罪 和你一起
[26:34] I think you’re thinking about it 我以为你在考虑这件事
[26:35] and I think you’re thinking it sounds pretty fucking cool. 我以为你觉得 这听起来酷毙了
[26:37] No. 不
[26:39] No. There’s this woman. 不 有个女人
[26:42] Roni. That’s her place. 罗尼 这是她的住处
[26:46] We were seeing each other. 我们以前在交往
[26:49] I’m so glad you feel comfortable sharing this. 你说这些事不觉得别扭 我很高兴
[26:51] There’s been this unspoken bet between all of us 我们打了一个秘密的赌
[26:53] about whether or not you have a schlong. 赌你有没有屌
[26:54] We were seeing each other 我们以前在交往
[26:57] I kind of just freaked out and took off. 我有点吓坏了 就走了
[27:03] – What? – I can’t stop thinking about her. -什么 -我总是在想她
[27:05] Patch-up job. What’s the plan? 将功补过 你打算怎么办
[27:15] Sandwiches? 三明治吗
[27:18] I mean, we were supposed to go for subs when I stood her up. 我放她鸽子时 我们该去赛百味的
[27:21] So I figured I’d get these as a kind of gesture, you know. 所以我想 我买这个来表示一下
[27:24] – Better late than never, right? – Smooth… -亡羊补牢 为时未晚 -太顺理成章了
[27:26] as a sandpaper strap-on. 简直像拿砂纸做润滑剂那样顺滑
[27:28] Hey, yo, man, what’s up? Hey, that’s wasteful. 你这是干嘛 这太浪费了
[27:31] Look, I know I may not look it anymore, 我知道我现在看起来不像
[27:34] but I used to be good at getting the ladies 但我曾经很擅长钓马子
[27:36] and even better at getting them to forgive me. 更擅长让女人们原谅我
[27:38] All right. So What’s your plan? 行吧 那你打算怎么办
[27:41] You’re gonna go in there. You’re gonna knock on her door. 你要进去 敲门
[27:45] And then you will say, 然后你就说
[27:47] “I’m stupid. I fucked up. “我蠢透了 我搞砸了
[27:51] I’m sorry. “ 对不起”
[27:54] What, that’s it? 就这
[27:56] Bro, ii’s verbal Astroglide. 兄弟 这是言语润滑剂
[27:59] Steele and Stone forever. 永远的斯蒂勒和斯通队
[28:20] What do you want? 你来干嘛
[28:22] I’m stupid, I fucked up and I’m sorry. 我蠢透了 我搞砸了 对不起
[28:28] – It’s okay. I get it. – You do? -没关系 我理解你 -你理解我
[28:32] It’s not like I expected you 在我给你那些文件之后
[28:33] to stick around after I gave you those flles. 我也没期待你待在我身边
[28:35] So that was some sort of test? 所以那像是一场考试
[28:40] Does it mean anything that I came back? 我回来了 这有意义吗
[29:05] Can I help you? 需要我帮忙吗
[29:08] I got it. 我自己来
[29:22] You can slice the bread. 你可以把面包切成片
[29:30] – Three cheeses? – Cheddar, blue, Brie. -三种奶酪 -切达干酪 蓝纹干酪 布里奶酪
[29:32] – Meats? – Ham and turkey. -肉呢 -火腿和火鸡
[29:34] No sausage? 没有香肠吗
[29:39] Don’t push it. 别太过分
[29:41] What are you making? 你在做什么菜
[29:44] Well, hello, there. 你好
[29:45] It’s the magical disappearing Dorothy. 是神秘消失的桃乐茜
[29:47] You hungry? 你饿了吗
[29:49] You want a kitchen-sink sandwich? 你要不要来一个厨房水槽三明治
[29:51] What’s a kitchen-sink sandwich? 厨房水槽三明治是什么
[29:53] It happens to be Jane’s favorite. 这是简最爱吃的
[29:55] But it could be your favorite, too. 但也可能成为你最爱吃的
[29:59] Go on. 来
[30:14] You’re looking fab, pretty baby! 你看起来真不错 漂亮妞
[30:24] You ready to get stuck, bitch? 你准备好吃一刀了吗 贱人
[30:27] Not tonight, motherfucker. 今晚不吃 混蛋
[30:37] Time to take out the trash 清理垃圾的时间到了
[30:45] Nice work, rookie. 干得漂亮 菜鸟
[30:48] Next time, you can hide in the garbage and I’ll wear the wig. 下次 你藏在垃圾堆里 我戴假发
[30:51] Please. We know who’s prettiest. 拜托 我们知道谁最美丽
[31:02] 出演 克里夫·斯蒂勒
[31:08] 出演 维克·斯通
[31:50] Steele and Stone. A Morilar Production. 斯蒂勒和斯通 莫里拉公司出品
[31:53] ♪Steele and Stone♪ ♪斯蒂勒和斯通♪
[31:55] ♪Getting it done♪ ♪完成任务♪
[31:56] ♪Steele and Stone, trouble’s on the run♪ ♪斯蒂勒和斯通 手到病除♪
[32:06] Huh? Oh! Oh, shit. 妈的
[32:10] Oh, shit! 妈的
[32:19] Hey, get the fuck away from the car. 离车远点
[32:21] What the fuck? 搞什么
[32:23] That’s my line, asshole. 那是我的台词 混蛋
[32:27] Whoo! Steele, baby! 斯蒂勒 真强
[32:32] What the… Wait. Come on. Not now. Damn it! 搞什么 等等 别 别现在出毛病 妈的
[32:36] No! 不要啊
[32:40] Holy shit! 我操
[32:42] I’m sorry! Oh, shit! 抱歉 该死
[32:44] I’m sorry! I’m… 对不起 对不起
[32:46] Holy shit! I’m sorry! Shit! 我操 抱歉 该死
[32:50] I’m sorry! 对不起
[32:52] It wasn’t me, it was my dumbass arm. I’m sorry. 我不是故意的 都怪这条手臂 抱歉
[33:10] Would it have killed her to let me start my monologue over? 她让我重新说一遍独白又能怎么样呢
[33:15] I’m sorry. 太可惜了
[33:16] Hey, bud, you like char on your dog? Yeah? 宝贝 想把热狗里的香肠烤焦一点吗
[33:18] Who am I kidding, 我在胡说什么呢
[33:18] I could’ve started 1,000 times and I still would’ve collapsed. 即使重来一千次 我还是会崩溃
[33:22] Wanted it too badly. 我太想证明自己了
[33:23] To prove to mother that I could land a role on my own 向我妈妈证明我可以自己演好一个角色
[33:26] and when I want something, 并且当我非常想得到什么东西时
[33:28] that’s when that tumor of a thought bursts into my mind. 就会同时产生很多不好的想法
[33:32] You, uh You close with your mom? 你和你妈妈关系好吗
[33:34] God, no. 非常糟
[33:38] That witch died ages ago. 那个老妖婆很久之前就去世了
[33:40] But she haunts me. 但她一直阴魂不散
[33:43] The things she did, they haunt me. 她所做的事一直困扰着我
[33:50] Oops, I, uh, forgot the ketchup. Excuse me. 忘记拿番茄酱了 等我一下
[34:00] Your father seems nice enough, and I’m sure he means well. 你爸爸看起来很和善 我也相信他没有恶意
[34:05] But don’t ever let him crush your spirit 但永远不要让他摧毁你的意志
[34:08] and step on your dreams. 践踏你的梦想
[34:13] Excuse me. 不好意思
[34:15] Hello. This is she– 你好 我就是
[34:18] I see. 明白了
[34:22] I see. 我知道了
[34:24] I can. 我可以
[34:26] Yes. Thank you. 好的 谢谢
[34:31] That was Mickey Harris. 是米基·哈里斯打来的
[34:35] The writer-director for the Cloverton Community Players. 她是克洛弗顿社团人的编剧兼导演
[34:40] It seems several of the east 似乎有几个东方演员在度假时
[34:41] shared a tainted didgeridoo while on vacation 共用了一个被污染的迪吉里杜管
[34:43] and have come down with mono. 并因此染上了单核细胞增多症
[34:46] They need me. 他们需要我
[34:48] I’m in the play. 我可以上台表演了
[34:53] Do you hear that, mother? 你听到了吗 妈妈
[34:55] I did it! 我做到了
[35:00] What are you thinking right now’? 你现在在想什么
[35:05] If you want to leave or not. 在想你是不是要走
[35:09] It’s okay. You can go. 没事的 你可以走
[35:11] Is this some kind of test? 这是个什么考验吗
[35:13] ‘Cause I don’t wanna do that no more. 我可不想再被你考验了
[35:14] Those files I gave you were a warning, 我给你的那些文件就是在警告你
[35:17] – about who I am. – Who you were. -我是谁 -曾经的你是谁
[35:20] So you made some bad choices. Everyone does. 你只不过做了糟糕的选择 每个人都可能会
[35:23] It’s easy to make bad choices 当你面前只有糟糕的选择时
[35:25] when all you have are bad options. 很容易做出错误的决定
[35:28] There are only a few ways to get out of here. 要想摆脱这里只有几种方法
[35:30] That’s getting mixed in some bullshit on the street, 比如参与街头混混组织
[35:33] stumbling over a pot of gold and going to college, or… 或者突然天降横财可以上大学 或者…
[35:37] the military. 去参军
[35:38] There’s nothing wrong with the military. 去参军也挺好的啊
[35:40] Out of the three, I guess not. 在仅有的三个选项中 参军算是不错的了
[35:43] Is that how you got these? 你的这些疤痕就是在军队时弄的吗
[35:50] That’s where it started. 那是一切开始的地方
[35:53] An IED outside of Baghdad. 巴格达外发生了爆炸
[35:57] It was fucked-up. 真是一片混乱
[36:00] Next thing I know, I’m in the hospital 当我醒来时 我在医院里
[36:05] thinking about coming back here. 想着要回到这里
[36:07] So when Quorum approached me… 所以当多数委员会找到我时
[36:10] – You know them? – I know they’re into some scandalous shit. -你知道他们吗 -我知道他们很喜欢丑闻事件
[36:13] Yeah, well, they gave me a different option. 没错 他们为我提供了一个不同的选择
[36:17] I could go back home and try to figure out my life, 我可以回到家乡 想办法混日子
[36:19] or I could work quiet missions for them. 也可以为他们做秘密任务
[36:24] But quiet missions for Quorum, 但多数委员会的秘密任务
[36:27] they require something more than human. 他们要的不仅仅是人
[36:31] They gave you enhancements. 他们给你做了强化
[36:36] And when I fucked up big enough, they took them away. 我要是做得特别糟 他们就再夺回去
[36:42] Some of it was my fault. 一部分是我的错
[36:47] A lot of it was my fault. 很大程度是我的错
[36:50] Worse than anything in those files I sent you. 比我给你的文件里的任何事都要糟
[36:58] Power is one hell of a drug. 能力就是一种毒品
[37:04] Someone once told me… 曾经有人告诉我
[37:09] not to judge someone by the worst things they’ve done. 不要用一个人做的最坏的事评价他
[37:15] That’s assuming the worst is behind them. 那就是说他们做过最坏的你还不知道
[37:26] You’re not a bad person, Roni. 你不是坏人 罗尼
[37:29] I don’t wanna be. 我不想做坏人
[37:53] Can I help? 我能帮忙吗
[37:58] Uh, there’s a box over here for you. 那边有一个盒子是给你的
[38:06] A couple of days after the crash, 坠机了几天后
[38:07] a few guys from your unit cleaned out your locker. 你小组里的几个人清空了你的柜子
[38:13] I thought you might want it if, you know, you came back. 我觉得你要是回来 会想留着那些
[38:26] Gary never cried so hard 加里从没哭的那样伤心过
[38:27] as he did over how much you hated that thing. 他本来以为你很讨厌那模型
[38:33] You should’ve seen the look on his face when… 他看见你还是一直留着时
[38:37] he saw that you’d kept it anyway. 你真该看看他脸上的表情
[38:42] He nailed it. 他做得很好
[38:46] I was just too much of an asshole to see it then. 只是那时我太混蛋 没有看清这点
[39:08] This was John’s. 这个是约翰的
[39:11] My ground crew chief. 我的地勤队长
[39:15] He was also my lover. 他也是我的恋人
[39:21] I’m gay. 我是同性恋
[39:25] I wish I could have admitted that to your mother. 我真希望可以向你妈妈承认这一点
[39:29] She always knew, but… 她一直都知道 但是
[39:33] I wish I’d just given her that. A way out. 我真希望当时给她一条出路
[39:39] But I was selfish… and I was scared. 但我太自私 太害怕
[39:49] Thank you. 谢谢
[39:55] Thank you, for telling me. 谢谢你告诉我
[39:58] Mom never mentioned it. 妈妈从来没提过
[40:02] I guess it’s my turn to be honest. 这回应该轮到我说实话了
[40:08] When they told us you’d finally died from your injuries, she… 他们告诉我们 你可能会因伤而死 她
[40:21] There were days of her just… 有很多天她就
[40:25] sprawled out on the bedroom floor crying… 趴在卧室的地上哭泣
[40:28] Paul. I had no– 保罗 我不知
[40:29] No, she tried to move on. I mean… 不 她试过放下 向前看
[40:37] We bounced around. Guys came and went. 我们周围的人不停在变 男人们来了又去
[40:40] Then one nut, Wayne, he showed up. 然后一个疯子韦恩出现了
[40:43] Filled her head with a lot of crackpot nonsense. 让她满脑子都充斥着胡言乱语
[40:46] Said you weren’t really dead. 说什么你没死
[40:48] Said it was a big government cover-up. 说事故是政府企图掩盖真相的做法
[40:50] I left Gary behind to get sucked into her world 我任由加里沉入她的世界
[40:53] and went out to follow in your footsteps thinking 而我出门工作 跟随你的脚步
[40:57] I was paying tribute to my hero father. 我在向我的英雄父亲致敬
[41:03] I kept telling myself, “You just survive.” 我一直告诉自己 “活下去”
[41:08] Survive the tours, 活过战旅
[41:11] survive watching my mother drive herself to the grave, 活过看着我妈把自己逼入坟墓
[41:14] survive Gary taking his own life. 活过加里自尽
[41:17] And I was standing there… 但当我站在…
[41:21] By his casket… 站在加里的棺材边
[41:25] And, God damn, if I didn’t feel a sense of peace. 该死的 我感受不到一丝宁静
[41:32] And there you were. 而你来了
[41:46] I had no idea I was carrying so much of it. 我完全不知道我心里藏了那么多
[41:49] The anger. The hatred. 愤怒 仇恨
[41:56] That’s when I realized I didn’t survive. 那时我意识到我没活下来
[42:00] No one survives Larry Trainor. 遇上拉瑞·崔纳谁也活不下来
[42:04] Larry! 拉瑞
[42:21] Capt. Trainor! 崔纳上尉
[42:25] What’s going on? 这是怎么回事
[42:27] I needed some answers after Gary’s funeral, 加里的葬礼之后 我需要一些答案
[42:29] so I did some digging all the way to the Department of Defense. 所以我就一路挖到了国防部
[42:32] I’m sending you back where you belong. 我要送你回你该待的地方
[42:36] I’m not going anywhere. 我哪里也不去
[42:38] Negative Spirit, release. 负能量魂魄 释放
[42:44] – What the hell is that? – Dad, What’s going on? -那到底是什么 -爸爸 发生什么了
[42:46] Toby, get in the house. 托比 进屋去
[43:00] No! 不
[43:02] Are you hurt? Are you all right? 你受伤了吗 你没事吧
[43:04] I’m fine. 我没事
[43:07] – Dad! – Dex! -爸爸 -戴克斯
[43:10] Dex! 戴克斯
[43:11] Dex. Dex. 戴克斯 戴克斯
[43:13] – What have you done? – Larry. -你做了什么 -拉瑞
[43:15] What have you done? 你做了什么
[43:19] Oh, my God. Paul… 天啊 保罗
[43:21] You’re a curse on this family. 你就是这个家族的诅咒
[43:24] Larry, we have to go. 拉瑞 我们得走了
[43:26] Paul… 保罗
[43:32] – I’m so sorry. – Dad… -我很抱歉 -爸爸
[43:48] Baby Doll? 小宝贝
[43:52] I’m sorry, I don’t feel like playing right now. 抱歉 我现在不想玩
[44:01] To be honest, Baby Doll, 说实话 小宝贝
[44:05] I think I might be a little bit too big for some of your games. 我觉得你的某些游戏让我玩可能有点太幼稚了
[44:11] Your dad is a bad man. 你爸爸是个坏人
[44:13] What? 什么
[44:15] You heard me. 你听到我说的了
[44:17] He hurt everyone in this house 他伤害了这所房子里每一个人
[44:19] and that’s why everyone hates him. 所以大家都恨他
[44:21] That’s not true. 不是这样的
[44:23] It is. He’s bad. 就是这样 他很坏
[44:25] Worse than bad- He’s evil- 比坏还要坏 他很邪恶
[44:27] You’re just hurt. 你只是有点难过
[44:29] And sometimes hurt feelings make us say bad things. 难过的情绪有时会让我们说出不好的事
[44:33] Things that aren’t true. 并非实情的事
[44:36] I’m not lying. 我没说谎
[44:42] I was being mean. 我刚才太刻薄了
[44:46] I shouldn’t have said I was too big for games. 我不该说我玩那些游戏太幼稚
[44:52] – Why don’t we play one, before bed. – You’re just– -不如我们睡前玩个游戏吧 -你只是
[44:56] You’re the seeker, I’m the hider. 你找我藏
[45:23] Ready or not, here I come! 藏好没 我来啦
[45:38] Dorothy. 桃乐茜
[45:45] Dorothy? 桃乐茜
[46:07] That’s what you get, 这是你自找的
[46:09] you lying little baby. 你这个说谎的小孩
[46:16] What are you doing? Stop! 你干什么 住手
[46:26] – Baby Doll, let me out. – No! -小宝贝 放我出去 -不行
[46:29] I’ll tell on you. I’ll tell Papa– 我要告发你 我要告诉爸爸去
[46:32] And I’ll turn on the fire so you won’t tell. 我把火点着你就告发不了了
[46:39] No, no, no. Stop. Stop it! Stop it! 不不不 停下 快停下
[46:41] No! Stop, stop, stop! 不要 快停下
[46:44] Stop! 快停下
[46:53] Manny! 曼尼
[46:56] Manny! 曼尼
[46:59] Our friend is dead. 我们的朋友死了
[47:04] Manny! 曼尼
[47:06] Make a wish. 许个愿
[47:10] Dorothy, I’m sorry. 桃乐茜 对不起
[47:22] Make a wish. 许个愿
[48:01] He’s coming! Don’t let him get me! 他来了 别让他抓我
[48:05] Baby Doll. 小宝贝
[48:11] Get out! 快离开
[48:15] Let’s get out of here. 我们离开这里
[48:17] I’m sorry! I’m sorry! 对不起 对不起
[48:19] It’s okay. It’s okay. Everything’s gonna be okay. Come, come. 没事的 不会有事的 快走
[48:27] Get out of here. This isn’t your job. 离开这里 这不是你的活儿
[48:29] Hammerhead, no! 铁头 不要
[48:32] Come at us, you fucking fuck! 来打我们啊 你这个该死的混蛋
[48:49] I’m sorry! I’m sorry! 对不起 对不起
[48:52] I didn’t mean to. 我不是有意的
末日巡逻队

Post navigation

Previous Post: 末日巡逻队(Doom Patrol)第2季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 末日巡逻队(Doom Patrol)第2季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

末日巡逻队(Doom Patrol)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13
S01E14
S01E15

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme