时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:28] | Do you have to leave so soon? | 你这么快就要走吗 |
[01:31] | We’ve only just finished teatime. | 我们刚喝完茶 |
[01:34] | I’m afraid so. | 恐怕是的 |
[01:35] | If I have another cup of tea, I might turn into a teapot. | 再喝茶的话 我就要变成茶壶了 |
[01:39] | I’ll not be gone long. | 我不会离开太久 |
[01:41] | And I’ll never be further away | 我离丹尼的红绿灯 |
[01:42] | than a blink from one of Danny’s traffic lights. | 只有一眨眼的距离 |
[01:46] | Now, remember, they’re in charge when I’m gone. | 记住 我不在的时候他们说了算 |
[01:48] | Right, Danny? | 对吧 丹尼 |
[02:02] | Next time you visit, | 下次你来的时候 |
[02:05] | can we go outside together? | 我们能一起外出吗 |
[02:07] | I could see the traffic lights | 到上面和丹尼一起 |
[02:10] | and everything else up there where Danny is. | 我可以看到红绿灯还有其他的一切 |
[02:16] | Danny’s everywhere. | 丹尼无处不在 |
[02:18] | – They’re all around you. – I know they are. | -他们就在你身边 -我知道 |
[02:22] | But I still get lonely. | 但我仍然感到孤独 |
[02:26] | – Sometimes I just wish– – Don’t! | -有时候我只是希望 -别 |
[02:29] | I told you never to say that word! | 我告诉过你决不许说这个词 |
[02:33] | Wishes can have a terrible cost. | 愿望可能会带来可怕的代价 |
[02:38] | Promise me you’ll be good… | 答应我你会乖乖的 |
[02:40] | for your dad and for Danny, hmm’? | 为了你爸爸和丹尼 好吗 |
[02:50] | Farewell, my friend, | 再见 朋友 |
[02:52] | and thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[02:58] | We’ve discussed this, Danny. | 我们讨论过了 丹尼 |
[03:00] | I’m needed elsewhere. | 我需要去别的地方 |
[03:03] | The work I’m doing will make the world | 我正在做的工作能让这个世界 |
[03:04] | a safer place for you and for Dorothy. | 变得对你和桃乐茜来说更安全 |
[03:10] | It’s not forever, It’s just until I… | 不是永远 只是等到我… |
[03:16] | It’s just un… | 只是等到… |
[03:21] | She needs you, Danny. | 她需要你 丹尼 |
[03:24] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[03:26] | As long as you’re around, I know everything is gonna be okay. | 只要有你在 我知道一切都会好起来的 |
[03:38] | Try not to worry too much, Dorothy. | 不要太担心了 桃乐茜 |
[03:42] | Danny’s always bounced back. | 丹尼总能恢复过来 |
[03:45] | But if Danny isn’t even a brick… | 但如果丹尼连砖头都不是 |
[03:48] | how will Danny ever become a street? | 他怎么能变成一条街呢 |
[03:51] | – And if Danny can’t be– – Danny made you a promise. | -如果丹尼不能… -丹尼答应过你的 |
[03:54] | There’ll always be a place for you there. | 那里永远有你的位置 |
[04:00] | I’ll get it. | 我去开门 |
[04:04] | You’re thinking of sending her back, aren’t you? | 你在考虑把她送回去 是吗 |
[04:07] | I am thinking of nothing but… | 我只想帮助治愈 |
[04:09] | helping to cure a very treasured friend, thank you. | 一位非常宝贵的朋友 谢谢 |
[04:12] | Niles, that little girl will simply die | 奈尔斯 如果那个小女孩 |
[04:15] | if she finds out that you’re even considering send– | 发现你的想法 她会死的 |
[04:17] | Please, Rita, save it for the stage. | 拜托 丽塔 别做戏了 |
[04:20] | I’ve done nothing, | 我什么都没做 |
[04:21] | I’ve decided nothing. | 什么都没决定 |
[04:36] | Hi, there. I’m Flex Mentallo, the Man of Muscle Mystery. | 你好 我是神力肌肉男 弗莱克斯·曼塔罗 |
[04:39] | And my friends and I are… here to help. | 我和我的朋友们…是来帮忙的 |
[04:44] | Morally corrupt. | 道德败坏 |
[04:46] | Captain Larry Trainor. | 拉瑞·崔纳上尉 |
[04:51] | Dad, company’s here. | 爸爸 有客人来了 |
[04:55] | – Good to see you again, Flex. – Doc. | -很高兴再次见到你 弗莱克斯 -教授 |
[04:58] | All of you, welcome. | 欢迎大家 |
[05:00] | I wish it were in better circumstances. | 很遗憾是在这种境况下相聚 |
[05:04] | We came as soon as we could. | 我们尽快赶来了 |
[05:05] | I felt the muscle spasm in my upper thigh, | 我感觉到大腿的肌肉痉挛 |
[05:07] | and I knew Danny was in trouble. | 就知道丹尼有麻烦了 |
[05:08] | – How bad is it? – I’m not an expert, but if I had to guess, | -有多糟糕 -我不是专家 但如果要猜的话 |
[05:11] | I’d say, extremely bad. | 应该是 糟透了 |
[05:14] | Well, there must be something we can do. | 我们总得做点什么吧 |
[05:17] | Can’t you just. .. Pump Danny up? | 你就不能 给丹尼打打气吗 |
[05:22] | I don’t pump, I… flex. | 我不是打气的 我可以做屈伸 |
[05:24] | But, unfortunately, Rita, | 不幸的是 丽塔 |
[05:26] | Danny’s far too conceptual for mortal musculature to comprehend. | 丹尼的概念太抽象 俗体肌肉无法理解 |
[05:30] | Actually, she might be on to something. | 也许她说得有道理 |
[05:34] | There’s more than one way to pump our friend up. | 我们还有其他办法来帮助丹尼 |
[05:37] | Danny was never just a street. | 丹尼从来就不只是一条街 |
[05:41] | – Danny is an idea… – Yes. | -丹尼是种精神 -对 |
[05:44] | – powered by you and I… – Yes! | -由我们创造… -没错 |
[05:47] | – powered by love… – Yes! | -由爱供能… -对 |
[05:50] | – powered by laughter… – Yes! | -由笑声供能… -对 |
[05:53] | – powered by joy.. – Yes! | -由快乐供能… -对 |
[05:56] | …powered by music! | 由音乐供能 |
[06:00] | Just because the pulse is slowed | 虽然脉搏减缓了 |
[06:03] | – doesn’t mean the heart is gone. – Yes. | -但并不代表心脏已死亡 -对 |
[06:06] | – Doesn’t mean we can’t resuscitate. – Yes! | -不代表我们不能复活他 -对 |
[06:09] | Doesn’t mean we can’t flll our friend | 不代表我们不能让我们的朋友 |
[06:12] | with joy, love, and laughter. | 充满快乐 爱 和笑声 |
[06:14] | Yes! | 没错 |
[06:15] | – Y’all know What I’m talking about? – Yes! | -你们都知道我在说什么吗 -对 |
[06:17] | Tell us What you’re talking about. | 跟我们讲讲吧 |
[06:19] | I’m talking… about a party, y’all. | 我的意思是 一个派对 |
[06:24] | Yes! | 好 |
[06:27] | Wonderful. | 好极了 |
[06:29] | So, now I have to plan a party? | 我现在还得组织派对 |
[06:31] | No. You actually don’t. | 不 不用 |
[06:35] | Who’s this little angel, Niles’? | 这位小天使是谁 奈尔斯 |
[06:38] | This is my daughter, Dorothy. | 这是我女儿 桃乐茜 |
[06:40] | She’s a very old friend of Danny. | 她是丹尼的一位老朋友 |
[06:43] | Pleasure to meet you, Dorothy. | 幸会 桃乐茜 |
[06:46] | See? Everything’s going to be all right. | 你看 一切都会好的 |
[06:49] | Our friends will get Danny back to their old self by bedtime. | 我们的朋友们一定能让丹尼在睡觉前恢复 |
[07:06] | Who’s up top? | 谁在上面 |
[07:08] | The painter. | 画家 |
[07:11] | – What? – Nothing. | -怎么了 -没什么 |
[07:14] | I, uh… | 我 |
[07:18] | The Hangman’s beautiful daughter | 刽子手的漂亮女儿 |
[07:19] | just doesn’t exactly scream leadership potential. | 看起来似乎不是很有领导力 |
[07:23] | She can fuckin’ paint. | 可她会画画 |
[07:24] | Which means she has one fuckin’ talent, | 也就是说她比你他妈有能力 |
[07:26] | which is one more than you. | 这就比你厉害了 |
[07:28] | Great. Good. Love the confidence. | 行 有自信心是好事 |
[07:31] | It doesn’t fuckin’ take much to pack up and leave, Jane. | 收拾东西起身走人不费事 简 |
[07:34] | She could paint outside. She could paint a fuckin’ landscape! | 她可以去外面画 可以他妈的画风景 |
[07:40] | Maybe she doesn’t want to leave. | 也许她不想离开 |
[07:42] | She’s not the only one. Look around you. | 不止她一个 你四处看看 |
[07:44] | There are more people down here | 在这里的人中 |
[07:46] | who care about the things up there than ever before. | 在乎上面情况的人越来越多 |
[07:49] | Get this through your fucking head, Jane! | 你他妈好好想想 简 |
[07:51] | Up there doesn’t matter! | 上面不重要 |
[07:53] | The only thing that matters is Kay, | 唯一重要的就是小凯 |
[07:55] | the kid down here! | 下面这个孩子 |
[07:57] | It is our job to protect her. | 我们的职责是保护她 |
[07:59] | And she deserves better than your fucking friends! | 她不需要你们这帮垃圾朋友 |
[08:12] | I can’t believe we’re back here with the Chief, | 没想到我们回到了首席身边 |
[08:15] | tails between our legs, and all that shit. | 尾巴夹在两腿之间那一套 |
[08:18] | I mean, fuck, I at least thought the one thing I could do | 我是说 操 我想着最起码 |
[08:21] | was be a better father than old man Mengele. | 我能做个比老门格勒更好的父亲 |
[08:23] | Pretty fucking low bar to clear. | 这标准可他妈低了 |
[08:26] | Why don’t you just leave? | 你为什么不离开呢 |
[08:28] | Thats What we’re doing. | 我们就准备这么做 |
[08:29] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[08:31] | Where would you go? | 你要去哪里 |
[08:32] | Somewhere quiet… | 一个安静的地方 |
[08:35] | Where I can paint. | 能让我画画 |
[08:36] | But who pays for everything? | 但是生活费谁来出啊 |
[08:37] | – What do you eat? Where do you sleep? – I don’t know. | -你吃什么 睡哪里 -我不知道 |
[08:43] | That’s not my job. | 那不是我的工作 |
[08:45] | Whose job is it? | 那是谁的 |
[08:46] | The lady with the sun for a head? | 脑袋是太阳的那个女士吗 |
[08:48] | Somehow, I doubt she’s preapproved for a fucking bank loan. | 我觉得她不会在银行有预核准的信用额度 |
[08:55] | I, uh… I just paint. | 我 我就只会画画 |
[08:59] | That’s all I want to do. That’s all I’m supposed to do. | 我就只想画 我也只应该画画 |
[09:05] | You’ll figure it out. | 你能行的 |
[09:07] | Jane always did. | 简总是能化险为夷 |
[09:09] | We’ll need flowers here, here, and here. | 花需要放在这里 这里 还有这里 |
[09:13] | Some mood lighting. | 来些感染情绪的灯光 |
[09:15] | And then, we need to clear all this. | 然后 我们需要清空这堆东西 |
[09:18] | I think we can handle that. | 这事交给我们吧 |
[09:39] | Flowers? | 花呢 |
[09:45] | Anything else? | 还有别的吗 |
[09:49] | May I? | 让我来吧 |
[09:51] | I may not be able to flex, | 我或许没肌肉能秀 |
[09:53] | but my powers have gotten pretty impressive as well. | 但我的能力也成长得非常不错了 |
[09:56] | Watch this. | 看好了 |
[10:07] | Did it- – – work? | 你 成了吗 |
[10:09] | Yes. . Yes, it worked perfectly. | 是的 是的 是个大成功 |
[10:13] | Now I’m going to go… | 现在我要去… |
[10:15] | get a ladder. | 拿个梯子 |
[10:18] | Well, hey there, little lady. | 你好啊 小淑女 |
[10:20] | Why the long face? | 为什么摆着张苦脸 |
[10:22] | This is just how I look. | 我就长这样 |
[10:28] | You look lovely. | 你看起来可爱极了 |
[10:31] | What I meant was is, | 我想说的是 |
[10:33] | why do you seem so down in the dumps? | 你为什么看起来心情那么糟糕 |
[10:36] | I dropped Danny. | 我摔坏了丹尼 |
[10:40] | That’s how things got this bad. | 所以才让事情变得这么糟 |
[10:42] | It’s all my fault. | 这都是我的错 |
[10:44] | I see. | 我知道了 |
[10:47] | Well, if you broke them… | 如果你弄坏了他们 |
[10:51] | then you gotta help fix ’em, right? | 那你就要帮忙修好他们 对吗 |
[10:58] | We still need to hang that disco ball, but… I dunno how to. | 那迪斯科球还没挂上去 我不知道要怎么办啊 |
[11:03] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[11:05] | Do you think you can lend me a hand with this? | 你能不能帮我一把 |
[11:09] | Yeah? | 好吗 |
[11:11] | All right. | 好的 |
[11:14] | Just be sure to hold on extra tight. | 确保要抓得特别紧哦 |
[11:18] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[11:21] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[11:57] | That was perfect. | 简直太完美了 |
[12:03] | I can’t believe I finally met the Dannyzens! | 真不敢相信我终于见到了丹尼民 |
[12:07] | They’re really cool. | 他们真是太酷了 |
[12:09] | But you lived on Danny the Street, | 但是你生活在丹尼街道上 |
[12:11] | you never once went up top? | 你从来没上去过吗 |
[12:13] | No, never. | 不 从没有 |
[12:16] | Where did you live? | 那你生活在哪里 |
[12:17] | I lived undemeath Danny in the door factory. | 我生活在丹尼下边的造门厂里 |
[12:20] | I could hear the parties, | 我可以听到派对的声音 |
[12:22] | but I never got to go to a Danny party. | 但是我从来没参加过丹尼的派对 |
[12:25] | Well, that sounds a tad tragic. | 这听起来有点悲剧 |
[12:30] | This is my first Danny party, too. | 这也是我第一次参加丹尼派对 |
[12:33] | Come, sit. | 来 坐下 |
[12:38] | What does it feel like to be a grown-up? | 长大是怎么样的感觉 |
[12:42] | To be honest, | 老实说 |
[12:43] | it can— be stressful… | 让人很有压力 |
[12:48] | How do you make yourself so beautiful? | 你是怎么让自己这么漂亮的呢 |
[12:53] | Well, we’re all beautiful, Dorothy. | 你也很漂亮 桃乐茜 |
[12:58] | But sometimes, we use enhancements. | 但是有时候 你需要一些辅助 |
[13:02] | How old are you? | 你几岁了 |
[13:03] | Eleven. | 十一岁 |
[13:04] | But… how many years have you been alive? | 但是 你已经活了多久了 |
[13:09] | A hundred and three-quarters. | 一百年零九个月 |
[13:11] | Well, I guess you’ve earned a bit of lipstick. | 我认为你的年纪可以涂口红了 |
[13:20] | Ladies sit still. | 淑女要坐端正 |
[13:55] | Dorothy? | 桃乐茜 |
[13:57] | I turn my back for one minute, | 我就一会没看着你 |
[13:59] | and you get into mischief. | 你就开始淘气 |
[14:02] | Rita said I was old enough. | 丽塔说我足够大了 |
[14:04] | – I will talk to Rita. – You’re embarrassing me. | -我会跟丽塔说的 -你这样让我很难为情 |
[14:07] | Dorothy, you are too young to wear this. | 桃乐茜 你还太小了 不能化妆 |
[14:10] | I’m not as young as you think I am. | 我没有你想得那么小 |
[14:13] | Party people… | 参加派对的各位 |
[14:14] | binary and non-binary… | 不管你们是不是二元性别 |
[14:16] | Everybody listen. | 大家都听我说 |
[14:19] | This isn’t working. | 这样没有用 |
[14:21] | Danny is not whole yet. | 丹尼还没有变得完整 |
[14:23] | We got to turn the party up a notch… | 我们得把派对弄得更热闹些 |
[14:26] | and I got a new friend who’s got just the trick to do it. | 而我认识一位新朋友 她可以做到 |
[14:32] | What are you up to, Dorothy? | 你打算怎么做 桃乐茜 |
[14:44] | It’s our favorite. | 是我们最喜欢的歌 |
[14:54] | This is a song that always reminds me of Danny. | 这是一首总能让我想到丹尼的歌 |
[15:09] | ♪Come with me♪ | ♪来和我一起 |
[15:13] | ♪And you’ll be♪ | ♪你就会生活在♪ |
[15:16] | ♪In a world of pure imagination♪ | ♪一个充满纯真幻想的世界♪ |
[15:21] | ♪Take a look♪ | ♪快看周围♪ |
[15:24] | ♪And you’ll see♪ | ♪你会看见♪ |
[15:26] | ♪Into your imagination♪ | ♪自己的美妙幻想♪ |
[15:34] | ♪We’ll begin with a spin♪ | ♪让我们用一个转圈来开场♪ |
[15:38] | ♪Traveling in the world f my creation♪ | ♪在我创造的世界中徜徉♪ |
[15:43] | ♪What we’ll see will define♪ | ♪我们看见的将定义♪ |
[15:49] | ♪Explanation♪ | ♪对世界的解释♪ |
[15:55] | ♪If you want to view paradise♪ | ♪如果你想欣赏天堂的美景♪ |
[16:00] | ♪Simply look around and view it♪ | ♪那就看看周围 好好欣赏♪ |
[16:05] | ♪Anything you want to do it♪ | ♪你想做什么都行♪ |
[16:10] | ♪Wanna change the world♪ | ♪就算想改变世界♪ |
[16:12] | ♪There’s nothing to it♪ | ♪也没什么不可以的♪ |
[16:17] | ♪There is♪ | ♪我知道♪ |
[16:19] | ♪No life I know♪ | ♪再没有哪里的生活♪ |
[16:23] | ♪To compare with pure imagination♪ | ♪可以与纯真的幻想世界相比♪ |
[16:28] | ♪Living there♪ | ♪生活在那♪ |
[16:30] | ♪You’ll be free♪ | ♪你将自由自在♪ |
[16:33] | ♪If you truly wish♪ | ♪如果你真的希望♪ |
[16:38] | ♪To be♪ | ♪自由自在♪ |
[16:51] | We’re getting there, people. | 我们有进展了 各位 |
[16:53] | We’ve resuscitated Danny’s heart. | 我们让丹尼的心恢复了 |
[16:55] | Keep going. | 继续吧 |
[16:56] | This party is just getting started. | 这场派对才刚刚开始呢 |
[17:13] | My dear, you were splendid. | 亲爱的 你表现得太出色了 |
[17:16] | Just like old times. | 就和以前一样 |
[17:19] | But, you know What time it is. | 但是你知道现在几点了 |
[17:21] | But… the party is just getting started. | 但是派对才刚刚开始 |
[17:25] | It’s– | 现在是… |
[17:29] | Never trust an Art maj or to leave the house. | 绝对不要相信艺术家 或是离开家门 |
[17:32] | Farewell, unfuckables. Au revoir, dickless robots. | 再见 性无能 再会 无屌机器人 |
[17:36] | Nobody here would know a good time if it slapped them on the… | 如果打这里人屁股一巴掌 他们也没人会 |
[17:39] | ass. | 享受时光 |
[17:42] | Well… | 瞧瞧这是谁 |
[17:44] | What is going on here? | 这里是怎么回事 |
[17:46] | I was thinking the same thing. | 我也在想这个问题 |
[17:51] | Speak up, boys. | 说出来吧 小子们 |
[17:53] | That’s Cyborg. | 他是钢骨 |
[17:55] | Who are you? | 你是什么人 |
[17:57] | Scarlet Harlot. | 我是猩红娼妓 |
[17:59] | And I told you to fucking speak! | 我叫你们给我说出来 |
[18:01] | We are having a party… | 我们在给丹尼街道 |
[18:04] | for Danny the Street. | 搞派对呢 |
[18:05] | I mean, Brick. | 我是说砖头 |
[18:09] | – That sounds like fun. – It does? | -好像很好玩 -是吗 |
[18:13] | Yup. | 没错 |
[18:16] | ♪Dial up my number now♪ | ♪快打我电话♪ |
[18:23] | ♪Weaving it through the wire♪ | ♪穿过铁丝网♪ |
[18:30] | ♪Switch me on♪ | ♪让我兴奋♪ |
[18:33] | ♪Turn me up♪ | ♪让我嗨爆♪ |
[18:37] | ♪I want to touch you♪ | ♪我想触碰你♪ |
[18:39] | ♪You’re just made for love…♪ | ♪你为爱而生♪ |
[18:42] | ♪I need ooh la la la la—♪ | ♪我需要♪ |
[18:46] | ♪I need ooh la la la la♪ | ♪我需要♪ |
[18:49] | ♪I need ooh la la la la♪ | ♪我需要♪ |
[18:52] | ♪I need ooh la la la la♪ | ♪我需要♪ |
[18:59] | ♪Coils up and round me♪ | ♪缠在我身上♪ |
[19:08] | Okay. All right, be cool. | 好 冷静 |
[19:10] | – Be cool. – What? What? | -冷静 -你说什么 |
[19:16] | I bet you’re fit as fuck under those bandages. | 我猜你在绷带下的一定是魔鬼身材 |
[19:18] | Thanks. If l take them off, everyone here will die. | 谢谢 如果我拆掉绷带 这里无人能生还 |
[19:22] | Just completely melt and die, so, yeah. | 完全融化然后死去 所以的确魔鬼 |
[19:36] | Where did you learn to control your meatballs like that? | 你在哪学会这样控制你能力的 |
[19:39] | Where’d I learn what? | 我在哪学会什么 |
[19:41] | You just make it look so easy. | 你做起来轻而易举 |
[19:43] | You squeeze, you twist, you make things happen. | 完全不费吹灰之力就做到了 |
[19:46] | It’s infuriating. | 真让人不爽 |
[19:47] | It’s simple. You just have to clear your mind. Watch. | 很简单 你只要摒除杂念就行了 看着 |
[19:54] | You see? Right now… | 看到没 现在… |
[19:57] | my mind is completely… blank. | 我的脑子一片空白 |
[20:05] | – Tha’t it? – Tha’s it. | -就这么简单吗 -没错 |
[20:12] | Is everything all right? | 你没事吧 |
[20:16] | Could I… ask a favor of you? | 我能请你帮个忙吗 |
[20:27] | – I love this song. – Me, too. | -我很喜欢这首歌 -我也是 |
[20:32] | – Good night, Herschel. – Good night, kid. | -晚安 赫谢尔 -晚安 孩子 |
[20:40] | You should go back. | 你应该回派对继续玩 |
[20:47] | Why are you talking to me? | 你为什么跟我说话 |
[20:51] | You know the rules, Candlemaker. | 你知道规矩的 造蜡人 |
[20:54] | It’s bedtime. | 现在该睡觉了 |
[20:56] | Dorothy wants to see, don’t you? | 桃乐茜想参加派对的吧 |
[21:06] | You barely even sound yourself. | 你不知道自己在说什么 |
[21:11] | You never used to talk this much. | 你以前没这么多话 |
[21:13] | Dorothy never gets to see. | 桃乐茜从来都不能去 |
[21:16] | Father will be angry… | 父亲会很生气的 |
[21:18] | Herschel’s right. | 赫谢尔说得对 |
[21:19] | Dorothy grown-up. | 桃乐茜长大了 |
[21:21] | Herschel friend for little girls. | 赫谢尔和小女孩做朋友 |
[21:23] | She is a little girl! | 她是个小女孩 |
[21:24] | Shush, Herschel, let me think. | 别说话 赫谢尔 让我想想 |
[21:31] | I am 100 and three-quarters. | 我已经一百岁零九个月了 |
[21:36] | So, do you remember that time… | 你还记得上次 |
[21:40] | You did that thing? | 你做的事情吗 |
[21:43] | When we were all together on Danny the Street. | 当时我们都在丹尼街道上 |
[21:47] | Yeah, I ripped a hole into the White space between dimensions. | 我在维度间的空白上撕开了一个缝隙 |
[21:50] | No. | 不是 |
[21:52] | Before that part. | 在那之前的事 |
[21:58] | Again, I am so, so sorry about that– | 我要再一次诚恳道歉 |
[22:01] | No need. | 不用了 |
[22:02] | It’s just. . . | 只是 |
[22:05] | That’s the only time I can remember my mind… | 自从胡佛上台以来 |
[22:08] | truly being clear since the Hoover administration. | 那是我唯一一次头脑真正的清醒 |
[22:16] | Could you do it again? | 你能再来一次吗 |
[22:20] | Well, we’d probably have to warn everybody first | 我们应该先警告一下大家 |
[22:23] | – And make sure they’re properly hydrated- – No, not like that. | -让大家多喝点水 -不是那样的 |
[22:28] | More like. . . could you contain it? | 你能不能控制一下范围 |
[22:32] | Here in this room? | 控制在这个房间里 |
[22:37] | You said it. | 你说过 |
[22:38] | “I can’t control my powers | “只有我放空心灵时 |
[22:40] | unless I let go and empty my mind, “ | 我才能控制自己的能力” |
[22:43] | and I can’t do that without… | 不能放松一下的话 |
[22:47] | Well, huh, without a release. | 我就没法控制能力 |
[22:51] | You… Do you really think that would work? | 你真的觉得这样有用 |
[22:53] | Would you say that to Sir Laurence Olivier? | 你会对劳伦斯·奥利弗勋爵说这种话吗 |
[22:57] | Don’t question my process! | 不要质疑我的方法 |
[23:02] | We’d have to be… very careful. | 那我们要万分小心 |
[23:06] | With great muscles… come great responsibility. | 肌肉越大 责任越大 |
[23:10] | And great clarity. | 头脑越清醒 |
[23:13] | Shall we begin? | 可以开始吗 |
[23:15] | We shall. | 可以 |
[23:17] | Okay. I’m ready. | 好了 我准备好了 |
[23:21] | Right here. | 好了 |
[23:31] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[23:35] | This won’t work. | 这样不行 |
[23:41] | You put your nose… | 你把鼻子 |
[23:46] | right there on this dot, | 放在这个点上 |
[23:48] | and don’t move, capisce? | 不要动 明白吗 |
[23:49] | Nose on the dot. Capisce. | 鼻子放在点上 明白 |
[23:53] | On the dot. | 放在点上 |
[23:56] | – Ready? – Ready. | -好了吗 -好了 |
[24:02] | One… | 一 |
[24:04] | Two… | 二 |
[24:07] | Three… | 三 |
[25:07] | – What happened? – I saw something. | -怎么回事 -我看到一些东西 |
[25:11] | That sounds like you got a mental block. | 听起来你的精神被阻挡住了 |
[25:12] | So, unblock it. | 那就移开障碍 |
[25:14] | Surely there’s a flex for that. | 应该有肌肉可以做到 |
[25:16] | I can try. But we have to be | 我尽力 但是我们推进的力度 |
[25:18] | extremely careful with how hard we push with this. | 一定要非常小心 |
[25:21] | Nose to the dot | 鼻子放在点上 |
[25:22] | – Take it from the top. – You’re sure? | -从最高点开始 -你确定吗 |
[25:26] | Action. | 开始 |
[25:37] | Cliff. | 克里夫 |
[25:38] | Hey, Chief. | 首席 |
[25:40] | I’m back. | 我回来了 |
[25:46] | How was Florida? | 去佛罗里达顺利吗 |
[25:49] | Awesome. | 好得很 |
[25:53] | Good. | 那就好 |
[25:56] | Well… | 那么 |
[25:59] | How about… | 可不可以 |
[26:01] | letting me take a look at your hand? | 让我看一下你的手 |
[26:03] | Is it still troubling you? | 它仍在困扰着你吗 |
[26:05] | Maybe we should test it. | 或许我们应该测试一下 |
[26:06] | I could punch you in the face. | 我可以朝你脸上打一拳 |
[26:10] | So, maybe things didn’t go so well with your daughter. | 或许你女儿的事情并不很顺利 |
[26:15] | We’re adults, Cliff. | 我们是成年人 克里夫 |
[26:16] | I’ve been open about my mistakes, | 我坦然承认我的错误 |
[26:19] | maybe it’s time you were honest about yours. | 或许你现在该诚实地谈谈你的错误了 |
[26:21] | I’m sorry, | 抱歉 |
[26:22] | that would require me rising to the occasion. | 那需要我临危不乱 |
[26:24] | Any fucking occasion. | 无论何时都临危不乱 |
[26:27] | What do you want to hear? | 你想听我说什么 |
[26:28] | It went piss-fucking poor! | 事情太他妈糟了 |
[26:32] | If it’s any consolation… | 如果这能安慰到你… |
[26:35] | I’d like to punch me, too. | 我也想打我自己一拳 |
[26:37] | For once, | 有那么一刻 |
[26:38] | I wish I could just get out of my fucking head! | 我希望自己能不那么固执己见 |
[26:43] | I get stuck in my fucking head, | 我他妈固执己见 |
[26:44] | and I can’t get out. | 死活走不出来 |
[26:46] | I fuck everything up! | 我把一切都搞砸了 |
[26:48] | Always! | 总是这样 |
[26:50] | I just need a break. | 我需要休息 |
[26:53] | Don’t I deserve a fucking break? | 我难道不配休息吗 |
[26:56] | I could make some adjustments to your nutrient tank. | 我可以调整一下你的营养箱 |
[26:59] | Add a little methylenedioxymethamphetamine. | 加点亚甲二氧甲基苯丙胺 |
[27:04] | – For tonight. – What? | -为了今晚 -什么 |
[27:07] | Ecstasy. | 兴奋剂 |
[27:11] | I’m in a full-blown psychological crisis, | 我要处理一个全面爆发的情感危机 |
[27:14] | and you’re offering me… Ecstasy? | 而你要给我…兴奋剂 |
[27:48] | I’ve heard these parties for years, living underneath you, | 我住在你那 听这些派对听了好多年 |
[27:51] | but never got to go. | 却从没来过 |
[27:53] | Let me have fun before Dad sends me back. | 在爸爸把我送回去之前 让我玩一会吧 |
[27:57] | Please, Danny? | 求你了 丹尼 |
[28:01] | All right. | 好吧 |
[28:07] | So, this is actually helping? | 这真的有用吗 |
[28:10] | Danny just gonna grow into a street? | 丹尼就能恢复成街道 |
[28:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:12] | I’ve never known Danny to be this quiet before. | 我从没见过丹尼这么沉默 |
[28:17] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[28:21] | Come on. | 来 |
[28:23] | Spill it. | 说出来吧 |
[28:26] | I met someone. | 我遇到了一个人 |
[28:28] | She’s cool… | 她很酷… |
[28:30] | brave… | 很勇敢… |
[28:34] | She’s the first person I’ve been with since my accident. | 她是我在出事后 第一个与之交往的人 |
[28:36] | Been with? | 与之交往 |
[28:37] | You mean… | 你是说… |
[28:41] | Good for you. | 真不错 |
[28:42] | Yeah. | 是 |
[28:43] | So, what’s she like? | 她这个人什么样 |
[28:45] | – Other than brave and cool. – She’s great. | -除了勇敢和酷之外 -她特别棒 |
[28:48] | – But she has a past. – Okay. | -但她有一段过往 -好 |
[28:51] | – And? – I don’t know. | -然后呢 -我不知道 |
[28:53] | I just know that I can’t stop thinking about her. | 我只知道我一直都在想她 |
[28:57] | Every person in this room has a past | 这个房间里的每一个人都有一段 |
[28:59] | that someone persecuted them for. | 被人起诉的过往 |
[29:01] | She’s not like me. | 她和我不一样 |
[29:03] | I mean, I’m Cyborg. | 我是钢骨 |
[29:05] | She’s… She’s a shock to my system. | 她…她是我命中的劫数 |
[29:11] | The Dannyzens and I have been out | 丹尼民和我已经 |
[29:12] | in the world for the past… month. | 上个月一直在外面 |
[29:15] | And sadly… | 不幸的是 |
[29:17] | the world hasn’t changed that much. | 这个世界并没有太大变化 |
[29:20] | People still made jokes behind my back… | 人们还在背后开我的玩笑 |
[29:22] | and to my face. | 当我的面也是 |
[29:25] | My trans-sisters are still being murdered. | 我的跨性别姐妹们还在被谋杀 |
[29:29] | Human beings are cruel to people that are different from them. | 人类对与自己不同的人十分残忍 |
[29:35] | Yeah, out there I had to read a motherfucker. | 在那边我认识了个混蛋 |
[29:38] | He was screaming at me, calling me all kinds of freak. | 他朝我大喊大叫 用各种话骂我 |
[29:41] | I’ll let him know. | 我会让他知道 |
[29:43] | He hated the fact that I was human, | 他恨我和他一样 |
[29:46] | just like him. | 是个人类的事实 |
[29:49] | That’s what disturbed him. | 这就是让他心烦的事情 |
[29:51] | That we somehow breathe the same air | 我们呼吸着同样的空气 |
[29:54] | and walk the same streets. | 走过同样的街道 |
[29:58] | So much self-hatred out there. | 这么多的自我憎恨 |
[30:02] | And people turn that hatred on anyone who doesn’t look, | 然后人们会把这种仇恨转移到任何外表 |
[30:04] | or act like them. | 或行为与自己不一样的人身上 |
[30:09] | Life is short, Vic. | 人生很短暂 维克 |
[30:12] | Go where you feel love. | 去你能感受到爱的地方 |
[30:16] | And if that love’s consistent… | 如果这种爱始终如一 |
[30:20] | stay. | 就留下 |
[30:23] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[30:25] | Live in the spirit of Danny. | 来领略丹尼精神吧 |
[30:35] | Just a robot, doing the robot. | 一个机器人 表演机械舞 |
[30:42] | Okay. Okay, it’s all good. | 好吧 都挺好的 |
[30:44] | I am high as fuck! And you are a dancing shadow | 我嗨极了 你是个正在跳舞的影子 |
[30:48] | with a weird thingy on your head. | 头上有个奇怪的东西 |
[30:50] | It’s all good. It’s all good. | 挺好的 挺好的 |
[31:02] | Now, now, Rita. | 现在 丽塔 |
[31:04] | Ladies sit still. | 女士们坐好 |
[31:10] | Mr. Parker, the producer, is coming here tonight? | 制片人帕克先生今晚要来 |
[31:15] | Does that mean I got the part? | 这意味着我得到那个角色了吗 |
[31:17] | Not yet… | 还没有 |
[31:18] | but I’ll get you that part. | 但我会给你拿到角色 |
[31:21] | Mommy, I can do it. | 妈妈 我能做到 |
[31:24] | What do you want me to do? | 你想让我做什么 |
[31:25] | I can do a little show, dance, sing. | 我会表演 跳舞 唱歌 |
[31:31] | Darling, please… | 亲爱的 |
[31:33] | You have other talents. | 你还有其他的才能 |
[31:36] | Focus on those, okay? | 专注于那些 好吗 |
[31:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:41] | Go on. | 继续 |
[31:42] | Get to bed. | 上床睡觉 |
[32:28] | Are you sure I should be seeing this? | 你确定我应该看这个吗 |
[32:30] | No bedtime. | 别管睡觉时间限制 |
[32:33] | Stay. | 留下 |
[32:36] | Father always said, “Nothing good happens after bedtime.” | 父亲总是说”睡觉之后不会有好事发生” |
[32:42] | Lar-Bear! You and I… | 拉酱 你和我 |
[32:46] | We don’t hug enough. | 我们拥抱得不够 |
[32:49] | So, why aren’t you at the party? | 你为什么没去派对 |
[32:51] | Look, I’m not exactly in a party mood. | 我现在没心情参加派对 |
[32:54] | Do you want drugs? Cheap-ass drugs. | 你想要毒品吗 便宜的毒品 |
[32:55] | No. I’m sure I’d find a way to ruin that for myself, too. | 不用 我相信还有别的方法可以打发这夜晚 |
[32:59] | You gotta do something, though. | 但你总得做点什么 |
[33:01] | Right? | 对吗 |
[33:02] | You can’t just sit here. | 你不能就这么坐着 |
[33:03] | What do you want me to do, Cliff? | 你想让我做什么 克里夫 |
[33:04] | Dance? Get wrecked’? | 跳舞 还是受伤 |
[33:10] | I was supposed to go to outer space. | 我本应去外太空 |
[33:13] | I was supposed to be a goddamn father. | 我本应是个父亲 |
[33:16] | I couldn’t do a single thing that I was supposed to do. | 我不能做一件我应该做的事 |
[33:21] | What the hell am I supposed to do after that? | 这之后我又该做什么 |
[33:23] | Look, I get it. I totally get it. | 听着 我明白 我完全明白 |
[33:25] | You saw your kid, | 你见到了你的孩子 |
[33:26] | it fucked you up. Mine did, too. | 你很伤心 我的孩子也是这样 |
[33:29] | That’s what kids do. They fuck up your entire life. | 孩子们就是这样 他们毁了你的一生 |
[33:32] | No… They don’t. | 不 他们没有 |
[33:34] | We are the ones who fuck everything up. | 我们才是搞砸一切的人 |
[33:39] | Our kids just end up paying for it. | 孩子们是在为我们的错误买单 |
[33:49] | I’m missing my kid’s science fair for this? | 我要因为这个错过我孩子的科技展吗 |
[33:51] | Hey, HQ says we go, we gotta go. | 总部让我们干什么 我们就得干什么 |
[33:55] | Talk to me, Cuddles. | 跟我汇报 拥抱 |
[33:58] | These readings are off the charts. | 性能量指数爆表了 |
[34:00] | I need a no bullshit assessment. | 我需要精准的评估 |
[34:03] | Are we talking potential worldwide sextinction here? | 这是可能会毁灭世界的性能量吗 |
[34:12] | Let’s get it on. | 我们行动吧 |
[34:30] | Excuse me. | 麻烦让一下 |
[34:32] | That is quite enough of that. | 真是受够了 |
[34:35] | All right. | 好了 |
[34:36] | Everyone take three steps | 所有人都后退三步 |
[34:37] | back and keep your hands where we can see ’em. | 把手放在我们能看到的地方 |
[34:39] | What the hell are you? | 你们是什么人 |
[34:41] | Baby, we are the SeX Men. | 宝贝 我们是性卫兵 |
[34:46] | I’m Kiss, she’s Torture. | 我是亲吻 她是折磨 |
[34:49] | And we’re here to save the world from a paranormal sexual event. | 我们要把世界从超自然的性爱危机中拯救出来 |
[34:52] | I have so many questions. | 我有很多问题想问 |
[34:54] | No time for that, ma’am. | 没时间了 女士 |
[34:56] | You’re all in serious danger. | 你们都身处严重危险中 |
[34:58] | If you need comfort, talk to Cuddles. | 如果你需要安慰 去找拥抱聊聊 |
[35:00] | He’s outside in our mobile emission control center. | 他在外面的任务控制中心车里 |
[35:03] | The SeX Machine. | 我们的性爱机器 |
[35:07] | Okay, enough. | 好了 够了 |
[35:08] | Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, don’t be a hero, son. | 别逞英雄 小子 |
[35:10] | If you cock-block us, | 如果你阻拦我们 |
[35:12] | you’ll end up fucking the entire world. | 你就是要毁灭全世界 |
[35:14] | Lieutenant Kiss, Lieutenant Torture… | 亲吻中尉 折磨中尉 |
[35:16] | I never thought I’d see the SeX Men at my door. | 我从未想过性卫兵会来我这里 |
[35:19] | Wish it were under better circumstances, Dr. Caulder. | 希望能在更愉快的场合会面 考尔德教授 |
[35:22] | Uh, hold up. You know these clowns? | 等等 你认识这些小丑吗 |
[35:24] | Consider yourself lucky you don’t. | 你该庆幸你不认识他们 |
[35:26] | Now, how may we be of assistance? | 我们能提供什么帮助 |
[35:30] | Earlier this evening | 今晚早些时候 |
[35:31] | our scanners picked up a powerful and sustained | 我们的扫描仪捕捉到了一股 |
[35:34] | spike in hypersexual energy. | 强烈而持续上升的性能量 |
[35:35] | – Here’? Are you absolutely sure? – I’m afraid so. | -在这里 你确定吗 -恐怕是的 |
[35:39] | Who the fuck are these guys? | 这些人他妈的是谁 |
[35:40] | Did someone order strippers for Danny? | 有人为丹尼叫了脱衣舞演员吗 |
[35:42] | Sexual energy itself isn’t harmful. | 性能量本身是无害的 |
[35:45] | But readings this high attract a very dangerous sort of creature. | 但这么高的指数会吸引一种非常危险的生物 |
[35:49] | What kinda creature? | 什么生物 |
[35:52] | Sex demon. | 性恶魔 |
[35:53] | A perverted poltergeist with a periscope atop its head. | 头上戴着潜望镜的变态鬼 |
[35:56] | Goes by the name… | 名字叫… |
[35:58] | Shadowy Mister Evans. | 阴暗的埃文斯先生 |
[36:00] | Hey, yo! I know that guy. | 我认识他 |
[36:02] | I fuckin’ danced with that guy. | 我他妈的还跟他跳过舞 |
[36:05] | Holy fuck! | 操 |
[36:06] | I danced with a sex demon? | 我居然跟一个性恶魔跳过舞 |
[36:09] | God damn it. | 该死 |
[36:10] | He’s already here. | 他已经在这儿了 |
[36:22] | Come on, everyone, we need to keep the party going. | 来吧 各位 我们要让派对继续进行 |
[36:25] | Danny needs us. | 丹尼需要我们 |
[36:31] | No more prison. | 不要再监禁我 |
[36:37] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[36:39] | No… more… prison. | 不要…再监禁…我 |
[36:51] | Stay frosty, we’re close. | 保持冷静 我们靠得很近了 |
[37:06] | What the fuck? | 这什么情况 |
[37:08] | We’re too late. | 我们太迟了 |
[37:11] | Sex ghosts. | 性爱幽灵 |
[37:13] | The two of you on the right, go back to the party. | 右边那两个人 你们回派对去 |
[37:16] | We need to do everything we can | 我们得尽全力 |
[37:17] | to dial down the erotic ampliflcation. | 降低性欲扩大 |
[37:19] | Hold up. | 等等 |
[37:21] | I’m Cyborg. | 我是钢骨 |
[37:22] | Listen to them, Vic, they are the sexperts. | 听他们的 维克 他们是性专家 |
[37:24] | The rest of you get behind us. | 剩下的人跟在我们后面 |
[37:25] | And do not make eye contact with any of the sex ghosts. | 千万别跟那些性爱幽灵有眼神接触 |
[37:29] | I know I’m going to hell, | 我知道我会下地狱 |
[37:30] | but the sex ghosts are hot! | 但这性爱幽灵也太辣了 |
[37:32] | Shut up, Cliff. | 闭嘴 克里夫 |
[37:34] | I don’t know what you’re up to… | 我不知道你想干什么 |
[37:37] | but I won’t have any of it. | 但我绝不对同意的 |
[37:40] | You’ve always hated Danny from the moment we met them. | 我们刚见到丹尼开始你就恨他 |
[37:43] | Danny prison. | 丹尼是监狱 |
[37:45] | Danny’s my friend. | 丹尼是我的朋友 |
[37:48] | And I’m not listening to you anymore. | 我不会再听你的了 |
[37:50] | Danny prison. | 丹尼是监狱 |
[37:52] | Danny get better, Dorothy go back to prison. | 丹尼要是恢复了 桃乐茜就要回监狱 |
[37:56] | – Stop. – Dorothy grown-up. | -闭嘴 -桃乐茜长大了 |
[37:59] | Dorothy be free. | 桃乐茜自由了 |
[38:19] | – Who are you? – You’re Cuddles. | -你是谁 -你是拥抱 |
[38:22] | Is that your real name? | 那是你真名吗 |
[38:24] | It’s not my name, it’s… It’s a call sign. | 那不是我的名字 就是个代号 |
[38:26] | A call sign you chose. | 那也是你选的代号 |
[38:27] | I mean… | 我觉得 |
[38:29] | I guess. It was either, “Cuddles” Or “Handstuff.” | 我觉得要不然是”拥抱” 要不然是”手活” |
[38:31] | Cuddles was the name of a stuffed porcupine you had as a boy. | 拥抱是你小时候毛绒豪猪玩具的名字 |
[38:35] | At 12, Cuddles supplied you with your flrst orgasm. | 12岁的时候 拥抱让你第一次高潮了 |
[38:38] | You didn’t even know what masturbation was at the time. | 你那时候甚至都不知道什么是手淫 |
[38:41] | Bit of a late bloomer. | 你有点晚熟 |
[38:42] | You just began rubbing your member | 你才刚开始挪着你的小兄弟 |
[38:44] | against his cotton quills and– | 蹭着玩具的棉刺 |
[38:45] | God, Jesus! Stop! I… | 天啊 别说了 |
[38:48] | I don’t have time for this. | 我没时间跟你闹 |
[38:51] | If l don’t do my job, the world is gonna end. | 我要是不做好工作 这世界就完了 |
[38:54] | What exactly does that mean? | 这话到底什么意思 |
[38:57] | The end of the world? | 世界就完了 |
[38:59] | The death of sex? | 性的消亡 |
[39:00] | Do you understand what’s going on in there? | 你知道屋里现在什么情况吗 |
[39:02] | That sex demon is a vessel. | 那个性恶魔是个容器 |
[39:05] | When it absorbs enough sexual energy, | 它只要吸收了足够的性能量 |
[39:06] | it’ll give birth to something even worse. | 就会产下更可怕的东西 |
[39:10] | A baby. | 一个婴儿 |
[39:12] | Yes, the symbolism is palpable– | 也是 象征意义非常明显 |
[39:15] | I’m not kidding! | 我没开玩笑 |
[39:16] | If that baby cries… It’s all over. | 那孩子要是哭出声就全完了 |
[39:21] | The world will become an adults-only, | 这世界就会变成一个只有大人 |
[39:22] | X-rated, hedonistic hellscape. | 少儿不宜 纵欲享乐的地狱 |
[39:24] | Every child on the planet will cease to exist. | 这星球上每个孩子都会消失 |
[39:28] | Tonight, the fate of the world lies in the hands… | 今晚 这世界的命运就掌握在 |
[39:32] | of the SeX Men. | 性卫兵的手中 |
[39:38] | What the fuck did you just say? | 你刚才说什么 |
[39:42] | What’s gonna happen to the kids? | 孩子们会怎么样 |
[39:45] | Every child, gone. | 每个孩子 消失 |
[39:49] | Poof… | 啪的一下 |
[39:52] | “Poof” ? | 啪的一下 |
[39:59] | Are you fucking kidding me? | 你他妈跟我开玩笑吧 |
[40:08] | Danny? | 丹尼 |
[40:11] | I need you to talk to me like an adult. | 我希望你和我讲话时能像和成年人讲话一样 |
[40:15] | Not like a child. | 而不是像对小孩子一样 |
[40:17] | There’s no time for that now. | 没时间了 |
[40:23] | Were you truly my friend… | 你真的是我的朋友吗 |
[40:27] | or were you my prison? | 还是说你是关我的监狱 |
[40:45] | Dorothy sees truth. | 桃乐茜了解了真相 |
[40:49] | Yes. | 是的 |
[40:52] | Think I do now. | 我现在知道了 |
[41:08] | Go! | 上吧 |
[41:23] | What the fuck! | 什么鬼玩意 |
[41:25] | What’s happening? | 发生什么事了 |
[41:27] | I can’t move! | 我动不了了 |
[41:29] | I’m going in. | 我要上了 |
[41:36] | Think of potatoes. | 想想土豆 |
[41:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:42] | Lieutenant Kiss, take my hand! | 亲吻中尉 抓住我的手 |
[41:53] | No, here comes the baby! | 不 宝宝出来了 |
[42:10] | I have no fucking clue what’s happening right now! | 现在发生的事情我一点都看不懂 |
[42:13] | And I really mean that this time. | 我这次是说真的 |
[42:15] | If that baby cries, it’s the end of the world. | 要是那宝宝哭了 就要世界末日了 |
[42:33] | Cliff, you have to go in there. | 克里夫 你必须得进去 |
[42:35] | You’re the only one of us that can’t orgasm. | 你是我们中唯一一个无法高潮的人 |
[42:37] | A, I’m fucking high, | 第一 我现在嗨过头了 |
[42:39] | B, you just totally embarrassed me in front of the SeX-Men. | 第二 你这完全是在性卫兵面前羞辱我 |
[42:42] | C, you want me to kill a fucking baby? | 第三 你想让我去杀个宝宝吗 |
[42:45] | Fuck, no! | 我他妈的才不干 |
[42:56] | No! Don’t let it cry! | 不 别让它哭出来 |
[43:14] | Do it. | 来吧 |
[43:15] | Dorothy, be free. | 桃乐茜 解放自己吧 |
[43:19] | Dorothy? | 桃乐茜 |
[43:23] | I don’t know what to do, Danny. | 我不知道该怎么办 丹尼 |
[43:30] | I can’t go back. | 我不能回去 |
[44:39] | We’ll take it from here. | 下面就由我们接手了 |
[44:57] | It’s, uh, good that you saw your block. | 你看到了自己的障碍 这是好事 |
[45:01] | Now you can… deal with it. | 现在你可以直面它了 |
[45:04] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[45:07] | I… didn’t see a thing. | 我什么都没有看见 |
[45:11] | Anyway, um… be well, Rita. | 不管怎样 丽塔 多保重 |
[45:16] | And you, Flex. | 你也是 弗莱克斯 |
[45:18] | Remember, nose to the dot. | 记住 鼻子放在点上 |
[45:22] | Who’s the hero? Hammerhead’s the hero! | 谁是英雄 铁头是英雄 |
[45:26] | Chill out, douche-knuckle. | 冷静点 傻逼 |
[45:28] | I was protecting the girl. | 我是在保护小凯而已 |
[45:29] | Felt pretty good, right, saving the day? | 拯救世界的感觉不错吧 |
[45:32] | Are you fucking high? | 你是嗨了吗 |
[45:33] | Are you fucking ready for a hug’? | 准备好拥抱了吗 |
[45:35] | – Do not. – We can hug, or we can Eskimo kiss. | -别和我拥抱 -我们可以拥抱 也可以亲鼻子 |
[45:38] | – No. – Comin’ in for the hug. | -不要 -来抱一个 |
[45:39] | Comin’ in. | 来吧 |
[45:40] | Fuck! | 操 |
[45:42] | Okay, Jane. | 好了 简 |
[45:44] | You win. | 你赢了 |
[45:45] | I’m so fucking high! | 我真的是太他妈嗨了 |
[45:59] | Seems you’re on the mend, Danny. | 看起来你恢复了 丹尼 |
[46:03] | After several failed altematives… | 其他的选择都失败后 |
[46:06] | Oh, it’ll be a comfort to know you’ll be back. | 知道你能回来真的是太好了 |
[46:11] | She was safe there. | 她在那很安全 |
[46:13] | The world was safe with her there. | 她在那整个世界都很安全 |
[46:18] | She was not! | 她才不是 |
[46:20] | I think, as her father, I should know! | 作为她的父亲 我认为我应当知道 |
[46:22] | 抱歉 奈尔斯 不能再那样了 我要去做更有益的事了 你也当如此 | |
[46:32] | Attention, everyone, | 注意了 各位 |
[46:33] | Attention. | 注意了 |
[46:34] | Gather around. | 集中一下 |
[46:36] | Come on. | 来 |
[46:39] | Allow me to reintroduce you to our beloved Danny. | 让我向你们重新介绍一下我们亲爱的丹尼 |
[46:50] | I don’t get it. | 我不懂这话的意思 |
[46:51] | Don’t judge, teapot. | 先别下结论 茶壶 |
[46:53] | A tire is just the beginning of Danny’s new journey. | 轮胎不过是丹尼崭新旅程的开始 |
[47:00] | Uh, Danny, some of the Dannyzens have been asking… | 丹尼 有些丹尼民一直在问 |
[47:04] | can we come along? | 我们能一起去吗 |
[47:06] | 感谢所有人 丹尼民 | |
[47:15] | Yes. | 可以 |
[47:17] | “I wouldn’t do this without you. | “没有你们我是无法坚持的 |
[47:20] | Your strength to live, who you truly are teaches me. | 正是你们活下去的意志点醒了我 |
[47:24] | The world needs our open hearts and minds, | 这个世界需要我们敞开心胸 |
[47:27] | so people like us don’t have to suffer and live in fear. | 所以我们这样的人不必在恐惧中煎熬 |
[47:31] | Let’s spread our message far and wide. | 把我们的启示传遍各处吧 |
[47:35] | There are people looking for someone to hold their hand. | 有人在寻找能向他们伸出援手的人 |
[47:39] | Let’s breathe life into the misfits, | 让我们为那些不合群的人 |
[47:42] | the forgotten ones… | 那些被遗忘者 |
[47:45] | the outsiders.” | 那些被排斥在外的人注入新的活力” |
[47:50] | Everyone… | 各位 |
[47:56] | We’re ready, Danny. | 我们准备好了 丹尼 |
[48:09] | So, they’re not gonna help clean up the house? | 这么说他们不会帮忙收拾房子了 |
[48:29] | We’ve been standing here for like, five minutes, man. | 我们已经在这站了差不多五分钟了 伙计 |
[48:31] | – Can I get a grilled cheese? – Oh, yeah. Sorry. | -我能来块煎芝士吗 -当然 抱歉 |
[48:38] | Hey, what made you go to Detroit? | 什么事迫使你去了底特律 |
[48:45] | I got tired of letting my trauma run my life. | 我厌倦了任由创伤掌控我的生活 |
[48:48] | Wanted to heal. | 想要疗伤 |
[48:51] | You don’t think you can heal here? | 你觉得在这里不能疗伤吗 |
[48:54] | Can you? | 你能吗 |
[49:01] | Grid, check for any new text messages. | 栅网 看看有没有新消息 |
[49:11] | Are you back? | 你这算是归队了吗 |
[49:12] | Yeah… | 算是吧… |
[49:14] | and wondering why. | 我也想知道为什么会回来 |
[49:17] | And are you back, Jane? | 你也归队了吗 简 |
[49:20] | For now. | 暂时是的 |
[49:25] | Is anyone gonna say anything about the fact | 对于丽塔的G点差点毁灭世界 |
[49:27] | that Rita’s G-spot almost ended the fucking world? | 有人要说些什么吗 |
[49:35] | You should really, really, really be in bed. | 你真应该上床睡觉了 |
[49:41] | Rita? | 丽塔 |
[49:46] | Did you mean what you said? | 你的话是认真的吗 |
[49:50] | Am I beautiful? | 我漂亮吗 |
[49:53] | Darling, please. | 亲爱的 求你了 |
[49:56] | You have other talents. Focus on those. | 你有其他天赋 专注于那些吧 |
[50:08] | I don’t want to grow up. | 我不想长大 |
[50:16] | Candlemaker? | 造烛人 |
[50:18] | Don’t talk to me. | 别和我说话 |
[50:20] | Talk to your little girl friends. | 去和你的小女朋友们说话吧 |