时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:17] | 血腥谋杀 伦敦东区 发布悬赏 怀特查佩尔治安会 | |
[01:33] | Niles Evelyn Caulder. | 奈尔斯·伊夫林·考尔德 |
[01:36] | What the devil are you doing out? | 你在外面干什么 |
[01:37] | Don’t you know there’s a ripper about? | 你不知道有个开膛手逍遥法外吗 |
[01:39] | Yes, sir. | 知道 先生 |
[01:40] | There’s no one to fleece tonight anyway, you little tea leaf. | 反正今晚也没人可以敲诈了 你个小贼 |
[01:43] | Go on. Get going home. Or by Christ, I’ll have you. | 走吧 快回家去 否则我就给你好看 |
[01:45] | Yes, sir. | 好的 先生 |
[02:00] | 颁给巡警 谢尔比·金凯 以表彰他的 辛勤工作 | |
[02:54] | Curious. | 有意思 |
[02:58] | Are you the Ripper, sir? | 开膛手就是你吗 先生 |
[03:01] | Are you? | 是你吗 |
[03:22] | Okay, Papa. | 好了 爸爸 |
[03:24] | You can open them now. | 你可以睁开眼睛了 |
[03:31] | French toast. | 法式吐司 |
[03:34] | – Did you make this? – Rita taught me. | -是你做的吗 -丽塔教我的 |
[03:36] | That was very good of her. | 她人很好 |
[03:37] | It’s about all I’m good for. Cooking lessons. | 我也只会教这个了 烹饪课 |
[03:40] | Taste it. Taste it! | 快尝尝 快尝尝 |
[03:43] | Okay. | 好 |
[03:54] | It’s wonderful! | 太美味了 |
[03:56] | It’s… | 这 |
[03:58] | – It’s really delicious! – Do you really mean it, Papa? | -真的太好吃了 -真的吗 爸爸 |
[04:00] | I really do, darling. | 真的 宝贝 |
[04:05] | – Good morning, Cliff. – Something’s wrong with my hand. | -早上好 克里夫 -我的手有点不对劲 |
[04:08] | The fingers are all slow. | 手指动作缓慢 |
[04:09] | I’ll look at it as soon as I finish my very special breakfast. | 等我吃完这顿特别的早餐 马上就帮你看看 |
[04:13] | Too… | 太 |
[04:14] | fucking… | 他妈 |
[04:16] | slow. | 慢了 |
[04:25] | Rita, Dorothy, would you give us a minute, please? | 丽塔 桃乐茜 能让我们单独谈谈吗 |
[04:28] | Come, Dorothy. Let’s go water the plants. | 走吧 桃乐茜 我们去浇花 |
[04:35] | How about when my 11-year-old daughter is in the room, | 当着我十一岁的女儿的面 |
[04:38] | we take the swearing down a notch? | 我们能不能少说脏话 |
[04:40] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[04:41] | Does she know sign language? | 她懂手语吗 |
[04:45] | When you’re ready to confront this anger, Cliff, | 当你准备好面对这种愤怒的时候 克里夫 |
[04:49] | I’ll be there for you. | 我会陪着你的 |
[04:50] | Pretty sure I’m confronting my anger right now, Chief. | 我很确定我现在就在面对我的愤怒 首席 |
[04:53] | And it feels fucking good. | 感觉真他妈爽 |
[04:55] | Till then, I suggest you go away | 在那之前 我建议你离开 |
[04:57] | and do some work on your own. | 自己做些工作 |
[04:59] | What the fuck’s that supposed to mean? | 这他妈是什么意思 |
[05:00] | You were an angry man long before you and I ever met. | 在我们相遇之前 你就是个愤怒的人 |
[05:03] | An angry husband. | 愤怒的丈夫 |
[05:06] | An angry father. | 愤怒的父亲 |
[05:07] | Hey, I was a great fucking father. | 我他妈是个好父亲 |
[05:09] | I was way better than you. | 我比你强多了 |
[05:11] | ‘Cause my kid didn’t grow up to be a monster | 因为我的孩子没有长成 |
[05:12] | who could destroy the entire world. | 可以毁灭整个世界的怪物 |
[05:14] | You call my daughter a “monster” again– | 你再管我女儿叫”怪物”… |
[05:17] | And you’ll do what? | 你就要怎么样 |
[05:19] | What more could you possibly do to me? | 你还能对我做什么 |
[05:23] | Hey, Jane, you wanna get the fuck out of here? | 简 你想离开这鬼地方吗 |
[05:28] | Fuck, yeah. | 当然了 |
[05:36] | Sorry about that. | 不好意思 |
[05:38] | Let’s go back and finish our special breakfast. | 我们回去吃特别的早餐吧 |
[05:42] | Why does Cliff hate you so much? | 克里夫为什么那么恨你 |
[05:44] | Did you do something wrong? | 你做了什么坏事吗 |
[05:48] | I did. | 是的 |
[05:51] | I made a very bad mistake. | 我犯了很严重的错 |
[05:54] | Lots of mistakes, actually. | 其实是很多错 |
[05:56] | Did you apologize? | 你道歉了吗 |
[05:58] | Many times. | 很多次了 |
[06:00] | Some wounds can’t be healed with pretty words. | 有些伤口 只说漂亮话是愈合不了的 |
[06:04] | This isn’t something you need to worry about. | 这个你不必担心 |
[06:07] | My dear heart, | 亲爱的 |
[06:08] | it’s a grown-up problem. | 这是大人们要面对的问题 |
[06:16] | Are those… | 那是… |
[06:17] | Butterflies! | 蝴蝶 |
[06:19] | It can’t be. Dorothy, no! | 不可能 桃乐茜 别去 |
[06:23] | Please tell me | 请告诉我 |
[06:24] | this is a seasonal migration, | 这只是蝴蝶的季节性迁徙 |
[06:26] | and not something freaky. | 不是发生了什么恐怖之事 |
[06:34] | God damn it. | 该死 |
[06:35] | What is it, Papa? | 怎么了 爸爸 |
[06:39] | 诚挚邀您参加尊敬的红杰克之宴 与老友拉瑞共进晚餐 望着正装 | |
[06:39] | I’ve been invited to a dinner with the divine Red Jack. | 尊敬的红杰克邀请我去赴晚宴 |
[06:42] | “Formal attire preferred.” | “望着正装” |
[06:45] | That looks like Larry’s bandages. | 看起来好像是拉瑞的绷带 |
[06:48] | This isn’t an invitation. | 这可不是什么邀请 |
[06:49] | It’s a very polite ransom note. | 是一封礼貌的勒索信 |
[06:51] | This Red Jack person has Larry? | 这个叫红杰克的抓了拉瑞吗 |
[06:55] | Why? Who is he? | 为什么 他是谁 |
[06:58] | I’ll explain on the way. | 我在路上解释吧 |
[07:00] | Now, it’s important you understand what we’re up against. | 很重要的是我们需要明白自己将面对什么 |
[07:02] | “We”? Oh, no. I’ll sit this one out. | 我们 这我可不想参与 |
[07:05] | – No, Larry needs you. – For Larry’s sake. | -不 拉瑞需要你 -为了他才不去 |
[07:07] | Please, I will just make things worse. | 拜托 我会把事情弄的更糟 |
[07:08] | I have the purple brains spattered on my shoes to prove it. | 实钟博士紫色脑浆溅在我鞋上就是最好的证明 |
[07:12] | Red Jack is a merciless being | 红杰克是个无情的狠角色 |
[07:14] | who feeds on the suffering of others. | 以他人的痛苦为乐 |
[07:18] | I cannot do this alone. | 我一个人对付不了他 |
[07:19] | I’m on the fence, and that’s your sales pitch? | 你就是这么给犹豫不决的人打气的 |
[07:21] | He lives in an extra dimensional palace | 他住在异度次元的宫殿里 |
[07:24] | and drops down into our world to refill on fresh pain. | 需要获取新鲜痛苦之源时会来我们的世界 |
[07:29] | He’s committed countless atrocities | 他伪装成开膛手杰克 |
[07:31] | under the guises of Jack the Ripper, | 犯下无数血案 |
[07:32] | – the Monster of Florence– – Larry’s in danger. I get it. | -还有佛罗伦萨恶魔 -拉瑞很危险 我明白 |
[07:34] | – Just please stop talking. – Right. Right. | -别说了 -好吧 好吧 |
[07:38] | – If we get separated– – Why would we get separated? | -如果我们分开 -我们为什么会分开 |
[07:41] | We won’t. But if we do, | 不会的 但如果被迫分开 |
[07:43] | follow the butterflies. | 跟着蝴蝶走 |
[07:45] | God damn it. | 该死的 |
[07:48] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[08:02] | Fuck! Fuck! | 操 操 |
[08:02] | Fuck, fuck, fuck. | 操 操 操 |
[08:05] | He actually had the nerve to tell me, me, | 他还真有种 居然敢教训我 |
[08:08] | not to swear in front of his daughter. Can you believe that shit? | 不许在他女儿面前说脏话 你敢信吗 |
[08:11] | I can hardly believe it. | 真是不敢相信 |
[08:13] | After he fucked my life in the asshole, and Clara’s. | 在他毁了我跟克拉拉的生活之后 |
[08:16] | What about my little girl? | 我女儿受的苦怎么说呢 |
[08:18] | She grew up without her fucking father. | 她长大过程都没有父亲的陪伴 |
[08:20] | I mean, fuck! | 真他妈的 |
[08:22] | Yeah, fuck. | 是啊 操蛋 |
[08:23] | This is what’s gonna happen. | 我要这么做 |
[08:24] | I give Clara the giraffe. | 我把长颈鹿给克拉拉 |
[08:26] | We hug it the fuck out. All is forgiven. | 我们互相拥抱 一切就都被原谅了 |
[08:29] | And her happiness is gonna fuck Niles Caulder | 她的幸福会操翻奈尔斯·考尔德 |
[08:32] | in the fucking face. | 那张洋洋得意的臭脸 |
[08:33] | Am I right? | 我说的对不对 |
[08:35] | Jane? | 简 |
[08:38] | Jane? | 简 |
[08:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:42] | Awesome. | 很好 |
[08:43] | Best road dog ever. | 最好的公路朋友 |
[09:10] | Jane. | 简 |
[09:12] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你能来 |
[09:13] | You d-holes yanked me down here. | 你们这群混球把我拽下来的 |
[09:16] | So, what gives? | 所以 要干什么 |
[09:23] | Is this a fucking intervention? | 这是要搞干预那一套吗 |
[09:39] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[09:44] | Where is everyone? | 其他人都哪去了 |
[09:46] | Tuesday morning, nine o’clock, right? | 星期二早上 九点钟不是吗 |
[09:47] | E-mail went out last night. We switched to Wednesdays. | 昨晚发了邮件 我们挪到星期三了 |
[09:50] | For real? Why didn’t I get it? | 是吗 为什么我没收到 |
[09:52] | Because I’m the one who sent it. | 因为是我发的 |
[09:53] | And you left me off? | 你就没给我发吗 |
[09:57] | Why? | 为什么 |
[10:21] | Hey, whoa. | 等下 |
[10:22] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[10:25] | We… We barely know each other. | 我们 我们几乎都不认识对方 |
[10:26] | – And? – No… | -然后呢 -不是… |
[10:55] | Now you know. | 现在你知道了 |
[11:02] | You’re beautiful. | 你真美 |
[11:21] | Can I touch your chest? | 我能碰你的胸部吗 |
[11:33] | Can you feel that? | 这样你能感觉到吗 |
[11:57] | Can you feel that? | 这样你能感觉到吗 |
[12:13] | What about that? | 这样呢 |
[12:17] | Not sure. | 不是很确定 |
[12:51] | What the fuck is going on? | 这是怎么回事 |
[12:52] | Help! | 救命 |
[12:57] | No. No, no. No. | 不要 不要 |
[13:00] | God. No. | 天啊 不要 |
[13:02] | No, no. Oh, God. | 不要 不要 天啊 |
[13:04] | No, no, no, no. | 不要 不要 |
[13:09] | No! | 不要 |
[13:17] | You must be Larry. Welcome. | 你一定就是拉瑞了 欢迎 |
[13:20] | Larry Trainor. Rita Farr. | 拉瑞·崔纳 丽塔·法尔 |
[13:23] | Though you probably recognize her. | 你可能认识她 |
[13:25] | Really, Niles. | 别这样 奈尔斯 |
[13:29] | Come on in, Larry. | 进来吧 拉瑞 |
[13:44] | There we are. | 终于到了 |
[13:46] | Now, I’m sorry, but I’ve lost contact | 非常抱歉 但是我失去了一个 |
[13:48] | with a very important research vessel, | 非常重要的研究器具 |
[13:50] | and now the search continues. | 现在要继续去搜寻 |
[13:54] | You’ll be in Rita’s very good hands, | 丽塔会好好照顾你的 |
[13:56] | and I’ve left something for you in your room. | 我在你屋里给你留了个东西 |
[13:59] | I hope it’ll make you feel more comfortable. | 希望能让你感觉更舒适些 |
[14:10] | Niles tells me you were an exceptional pilot. | 奈尔斯告诉我你是卓越的飞行员 |
[14:13] | I know a little about flying. | 我知道一点关于飞行的事 |
[14:15] | I once played an aviatrix turned spy | 我曾经扮演过一个变成间谍的女飞行员 |
[14:18] | in a picture called The Spy Who Could Fly. | 那部电影叫《飞翔的间谍》 |
[14:25] | So… | 所以 |
[14:27] | My room? | 我的房间 |
[14:30] | Just up the stairs. | 就在楼上 |
[14:36] | Chief agonized over every detail. | 首席琢磨了每一个细节 |
[14:39] | He wanted your room to feel as normal as possible | 他希望你的房间能尽可能地看上去正常 |
[14:42] | whilst still being radiation-proof. | 然而还能够防辐射 |
[14:46] | He spent months | 他花了几个月的时间 |
[14:47] | developing a special film for the windows. | 为你的窗户发明了一种特殊的薄膜 |
[14:50] | Sunlight is very important for one’s mood, you know. | 阳光对一个人的情绪来说很重要 你知道的 |
[15:01] | So is not being held captive by a shadowy government agency. | 所以我不是被神秘的政府机构俘虏了 |
[15:07] | Well, you’re here now. | 现在你在这里了 |
[15:14] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[15:15] | A gift from the Chief. | 来自首席的礼物 |
[15:24] | Those will contain the radiation. | 那些东西可以隔离辐射 |
[15:27] | You’ll never have to wear that lousy suit again. | 你再也不用穿着那身讨厌的太空服了 |
[15:36] | How can that be? | 这怎么可能 |
[15:38] | They’re as thin as regular bandages. | 这些跟普通的绷带一样薄 |
[15:40] | Have a little faith in Niles… | 对奈尔斯有点信心 |
[15:42] | because he rarely explains himself. | 因为他很少对人解释 |
[15:45] | But in all my time here, | 但是我在这里度过的时间里 |
[15:46] | I’ve learned there’s a method to his madness, | 我了解到他做事方法的疯狂 |
[15:49] | and goodness in his heart. | 和他心中的善意 |
[15:52] | He truly wants this to be a place where we can heal. | 他真的想要这里成为我们治愈的地方 |
[15:58] | Now, go on. Get out of that suit. | 继续吧 把太空服脱下来 |
[16:01] | I’m sure it’s awfully heavy. | 这肯定很重 |
[16:36] | – Are you okay? – I’m fine. | -你没事吧 -我没事 |
[16:39] | I… I can put it back on. | 我可以戴回去 |
[16:40] | No, no, no. Please. | 不不 请脱下来 |
[16:43] | This is your home, too. | 这也是你的家 |
[16:45] | You should feel comfortable here. | 你应该在这里感到自在 |
[16:50] | We have to remember, | 我们得记住 |
[16:53] | there’s nothing to be worried about. | 没什么可担心的 |
[16:55] | This is no different than any other time | 这跟之前没什么不一样 |
[16:57] | Papa’s gone out into the world. | 爸爸只不过是出门了 |
[17:00] | He always comes home. | 他总是会回家的 |
[17:04] | Always. | 总是 |
[17:06] | And sometimes, if we’re lucky, | 而且有时候 如果我们幸运的话 |
[17:09] | he brings back presents. | 他会给我们带礼物 |
[17:12] | Yes! | 没错 |
[17:14] | “Ooh” indeed. | 的确要激动下 |
[17:17] | Now… | 现在 |
[17:20] | what shall we do to pass the time? | 我们应该做些什么打发时间呢 |
[17:24] | We could do some drawing. | 我们可以画画 |
[17:28] | Or read a story. | 或者读故事书 |
[17:37] | Hide-and-go-seek, it is. | 那就玩捉迷藏吧 |
[17:40] | One banananana. | 一只香蕉蕉 |
[17:42] | Two banananana. | 两只香蕉蕉 |
[17:44] | As you guessed, this is an intervention. | 正如你所猜测 这是一次干预活动 |
[17:47] | Your face is an intervention. | 你的脸就干预到我了 |
[17:49] | Everyone’s here because they care about you, Jane. | 大家聚集在这是因为她们都很关心你 简 |
[17:52] | And would like to express their feelings about your behavior. | 而且他们想要针对你的行为抒发自己的感受 |
[17:55] | And if I don’t wanna listen? | 如果我不想听呢 |
[18:00] | Okay, let’s get this bullshit over with. | 行了 让我们快点弄完狗屁干预 |
[18:05] | “Dear Jane, my most favoritest things to do are to run and sing. | “亲爱的简 我最喜欢做的事就是跑步和唱歌 |
[18:09] | but when you take drugs, | 但是在你吃药后 |
[18:11] | I’m too sleepy to do either. | 我就太困了 一样也做不成 |
[18:13] | It’s not fair that we all have to feel sleepy | 就因为你感到难过 我们大家就都得变得困倦 |
[18:16] | just ’cause you feel sad.” | 这真是太不公平了” |
[18:17] | Run and sing? | 跑步和唱歌 |
[18:19] | That’s all you do. | 你就会做点这个 |
[18:22] | And the only shitty song you seem to know | 而你唯一会唱的烂歌 |
[18:24] | is “Roar” by Katy Perry. | 只有凯蒂·佩里的《咆哮》 |
[18:26] | If you ask me, I did us all a favor. | 要我说 我帮了大家一个忙 |
[18:29] | Am I right, Driller? | 我说得对吧 钻工 |
[18:30] | I find the song empowering. | 我觉得那首歌很有力量 |
[18:32] | Makes me feel good about being a woman. | 让我觉得做女人很棒 |
[18:36] | There’s a larger point here, Jane. | 还有更重要的一点 简 |
[18:38] | When you use drugs, | 在你吃药的时候 |
[18:40] | you endanger Kay. | 你危及到小凯 |
[18:42] | Because it dampens all of our abilities to protect her. | 因为这样会削弱我们保护她的能力 |
[18:47] | “Jane… | “简 |
[18:48] | I made my peace with your reckless skin, | 很久以前 我已经习惯了你傲慢的外形 |
[18:50] | and haircare regimens long ago. | 和对秀发的护理方式 |
[18:52] | But what I’m mondo uncool with | 但是我最讨厌的是 |
[18:54] | is how your recent behavior affects me. | 你最近的行为影响了我 |
[18:57] | Like when you decided to take your walkabout in the Underground. | 就像你决定在地下走来走去那样 |
[19:00] | That basic robo bitch, Cliff, | 那个头脑简单的机器贱人克里夫 |
[19:02] | stopped me from marrying my Dougie.” | 不让我嫁给我的小道 |
[19:29] | I’m a great fucking father. | 我就是个好父亲 |
[19:31] | Better than that turd with the beard. | 比那个留胡子的蠢蛋好多了 |
[19:33] | This is gonna be great. | 这肯定会很好的 |
[19:36] | This is a big mistake. | 这是一个巨大的错误 |
[19:38] | Huge. What was I thinking? | 大错特错 我在想什么 |
[19:40] | Fucking idiot! No! | 不折不扣的笨蛋 不行 |
[19:43] | No! | 不行 |
[19:45] | You’re not a coward. You know who is? | 你不是胆小鬼 你知道谁是吗 |
[19:47] | Niles-shitting-Caulder. That’s who. | 傻逼奈尔斯·考尔德才是 |
[19:59] | Yes? | 有什么事吗 |
[20:00] | Hi, you’re… | 你好 你是… |
[20:03] | I know you from Bump’s wake. | 邦普醒来的那天我就见过你了 |
[20:05] | Right, yeah. | 对 |
[20:07] | Did one of the girls send you here as entertainment? | 是其中一个姑娘叫你来表演的吗 |
[20:10] | What? No. | 什么 不是 |
[20:11] | I’m not a clown. I’m your father. | 我不是小丑 我是你父亲 |
[20:15] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[20:17] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:18] | See, some batshit crazy scientist caused our car crash | 某个疯子科学家故意让我们出车祸 |
[20:20] | so he could stick my brain in this piece of shit body. | 就为了把我的脑袋塞进这具恶心的躯体里 |
[20:23] | He told me you were dead all this time. | 他一直跟我说你死了 |
[20:25] | Then I found out you weren’t. | 然后我发现你没死 |
[20:26] | Now, here I am. Okay? We good? | 结果变成这样 这解释可以吗 |
[20:30] | How we do this? You, wanna call me “Dad”? | 现在要怎么样 你叫我爸爸吗 |
[20:32] | Or call me “Daddy”? Or… | 或是叫我老爸还是… |
[20:35] | shit! | 妈的 |
[20:36] | Happy belated birthday? | 迟来的生日快乐吗 |
[20:41] | I’m gonna be a grandpa? | 我要当爷爷了吗 |
[20:44] | This is amazing. | 太棒了 |
[20:46] | I’m gonna take that little fucker to RodentLand. | 我可以带这个小屁孩去裸地玩 |
[20:49] | – I could teach him to drive. – I don’t what your game is, | -我可以教他开车 -我不知道你什么意思 |
[20:52] | but I really don’t think it’s funny. | 但我真的不觉得好笑 |
[20:55] | What? No. | 什么 不是 |
[20:57] | My watch, I left it on the bar for you. | 我把手表留在酒吧送给你 |
[21:00] | I won it at the Dallas Speedway back in ’76. | 是我76年在达拉斯赛道赢得的 |
[21:03] | I had to stick my hand up this giant alligator named Francis | 我把手伸到一只叫弗朗西斯的巨大鳄鱼身上 |
[21:05] | to get it back. | 才拿回来的 |
[21:07] | I… | 我 |
[21:09] | Can we… | 我们能不能 |
[21:12] | This is really not a good time right now. | 现在不太合适 |
[21:13] | I’m expecting a house full of people. | 我马上要招待一屋子客人 |
[21:15] | I just drove a thousand miles to see you | 我开了一千英里的车来见你 |
[21:17] | and you can’t talk to me for five goddamn minutes? | 你就不能和我说五分钟的话吗 |
[21:23] | I’m sorry. I can’t do this right now. | 对不起 我现在没空 |
[21:26] | Fine. I’ll fucking wait. | 好 我就在这等着 |
[21:40] | Do you mind if I ask? | 你介意我问你吗 |
[21:44] | Yeah. | 介意 |
[21:48] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[21:54] | So… | 那 |
[21:55] | Am I the first person– | 我是不是第一个 |
[21:57] | Girl, please. | 别啊妹子 |
[21:59] | I know you ain’t trying to say this is my first time. | 你不是要说这是我的第一次吧 |
[22:01] | Okay, relax, Don Juan. | 别紧张 大情圣 |
[22:05] | I’m asking if it’s the first time since… | 我问的是 这是不是你在变成这样后的 |
[22:10] | all this. | 第一次 |
[22:11] | Yeah. | 是 |
[22:13] | I came close with this one girl, but… | 有一次和一个女孩差点成功 但是 |
[22:16] | I bounced. | 我怕了 |
[22:18] | But I’m glad I didn’t repeat that mistake. | 幸好我没有重蹈覆辙 |
[22:28] | Well… | 这可 |
[22:31] | This was fun. | 真是有趣 |
[22:32] | “Fun”? | “有趣” |
[22:33] | I have to… | 我得 |
[22:35] | Come on. It was a little more than that. | 别啊 我觉得不止”有趣” |
[22:38] | Not really. | 差不多吧 |
[22:39] | Roni? | 罗尼 |
[22:40] | Can you not ruin this with the whole, “I really like you, | 你能不能别用 |
[22:43] | I think this could be something,” conversation, | “我好喜欢你 我们有感情” 这样的话毁气氛 |
[22:45] | and just see it for what it is? | 能不能认清事实 |
[22:46] | Two fucked up people that are trying to forget their shit. | 两个一团糟的人都尽力想忘掉自己的破事 |
[22:49] | I do really like you. | 我真的很喜欢你 |
[22:50] | That’ll change. It always does. | 迟早会不喜欢的 |
[22:53] | I’m not like other guys. | 我和别的男人不一样 |
[22:54] | I’ve never heard that before. | 这话新鲜 |
[22:57] | I’ll prove it to you. | 我可以证明给你看 |
[22:59] | Let me take you out tonight. | 我们今晚去约会 |
[23:01] | Look, we’ll keep it chill. | 这是正经的约会 |
[23:03] | Have you been to Tino’s in Corktown? | 你去过瓶塞镇的蒂诺的店吗 |
[23:05] | They’ve got a cheesesteak that’ll make you feel | 他们的芝士牛肉碎绝对 |
[23:07] | way better things than I can. | 比我好多了 |
[23:09] | That’s a low bar. | 这标准有点低 |
[23:11] | Look, just give me one shot. | 给我一次机会 |
[23:12] | One shot. That’s all I’m asking. | 我只需要一次机会 |
[23:16] | If I say yes, will you get the hell out of my apartment? | 如果我答应了 你能赶紧从我的公寓里出去吗 |
[23:23] | See you at 8:00. | 八点见 |
[23:29] | “Dear Jane… | “亲爱的简 |
[23:30] | Because you decided to remain in a house with toxic people, | 由于你决定和不良人员共处一室 |
[23:34] | I haven’t felt safe enough to do my drilling, | 我在耕地和记账时 |
[23:36] | or my billing. | 没有安全感 |
[23:38] | And May is our busiest month. | 而五月是农忙季节 |
[23:40] | Those freak hoes that you live with | 那些和你住在一起的怪胎们 |
[23:41] | keep dragging you into trouble, | 不断地让你陷入麻烦中 |
[23:43] | and every time, you go with them without thinking twice. | 而你每次都不假思索地听从他们 |
[23:46] | I still have nightmares about being inside that gigantic, | 我在噩梦里依然置身于那个巨大的 |
[23:49] | evangelical cockroach. | 福音派蟑螂的身体里 |
[23:52] | Do you ever think about how your decisions affect the rest of us? | 你有没有考虑过你的决定对其他人的影响 |
[23:56] | Because it doesn’t seem like you do. | 因为看起来你并不在乎 |
[23:58] | Warmest regards, Driller Bill.” | 致以最温暖的祝福 钻工比尔 |
[24:00] | Of course I’m going to fucking help them. | 我他妈当然要帮他们了 |
[24:04] | Why? | 为什么 |
[24:06] | We’re your family, Jane. | 我们是一家人 简 |
[24:08] | And Kay is your responsibility. | 你应该对小凯负责 |
[24:10] | Not that other little girl that you think needs taking care of. | 而不是对那个你觉得自己该操心的小女孩负责 |
[24:13] | – Her name is Dorothy. – Okay. | -她叫桃乐茜 -好 |
[24:15] | Dorothy. | 桃乐茜 |
[24:16] | You’re not saying you consider those people your family, too? | 你不会是在说 你和那些人也是一家的吧 |
[24:25] | You know, this shit may be cut and dry for you ding-dongs. | 你们这群傻逼可能对这习以为常 |
[24:29] | But it’s not for me. | 但我不这么觉得 |
[24:32] | Life… | 生活… |
[24:33] | Life up there, it’s… it’s messy, | 那上面的生活非常混乱 |
[24:37] | and confusing. | 也很让人迷惑 |
[24:42] | A long time ago, I would have… | 很久之前 我就会… |
[24:45] | bailed as soon as I found out what the Chief did to us. | 一发现首席对我们做了什么 就马上退出 |
[24:49] | But I think that those… | 但我认为那些… |
[24:53] | annoying fuck-ups that I live with are my family. | 住在一起的烦人的混蛋 和我是一家人 |
[25:01] | They may be spineless, | 或许他们很懦弱 |
[25:03] | and selfish. | 也很自私 |
[25:06] | But I know deep down, they all care about me. | 但是我知道在内心深处 他们都很在乎我 |
[25:11] | Even the Chief. | 即便是首席 |
[25:12] | Until he betrays us again. | 直到他再次背叛我们 |
[25:14] | Just fuck this pity party! | 可别他妈在这自怜自伤了 |
[25:18] | God… | 老天… |
[25:20] | God damn it, Niles. You said we wouldn’t get separated. | 该死 奈尔斯 你说过我们不会分开的 |
[25:23] | It’s fine. Everything’s fine. | 没关系的 一切都没事 |
[26:16] | Dr. Caulder. | 考尔德教授 |
[26:17] | I am delighted you accepted my invitation. | 你应邀而来 我很高兴 |
[26:21] | Where’s Larry? | 拉瑞在哪 |
[26:23] | The foul stench of compassion | 那股恶臭的人情味 |
[26:26] | pollutes the very air around you. | 可真是玷污了你 |
[26:28] | No matter. | 不过没关系 |
[26:29] | My tutelage shall soon cleanse you of that quickly. | 我对你的监护很快就会把你荡涤干净 |
[26:31] | Tutelage? What is it you want from me? | 监护 这就是你想对我做的事吗 |
[26:34] | After countless centuries, I’m afraid the pain of loneliness | 经历了无数个世纪之后 怕孤独的痛苦 |
[26:38] | has become somewhat of a bland potage of my daily consumption. | 已经成了我每天都要品尝的菜肴 |
[26:42] | What I long for now is an equal. | 我现在想要的 是一个和我一样的人 |
[26:44] | Someone who… | 一个… |
[26:46] | revels in harvesting the agony of others as much as I. | 像我一样陶醉于他人的痛苦的人 |
[26:49] | I am not your equal. | 我和你不一样 |
[26:53] | Of course you’re not! | 你当然不是 |
[26:55] | No. | 不是 |
[26:56] | But… by my guiding hand, | 但… 在我的指导下 |
[26:59] | within a few short decades, | 在短短的几十年里 |
[27:01] | we could perfect | 我们可以让你 |
[27:03] | your prowess for pain. | 精通痛苦 |
[27:05] | I, your master, | 我是你的老师 |
[27:08] | and you, my singular apprentice. | 而你是我唯一的学生 |
[27:11] | – “Decades”? – Oh, yes, Dr. Caulder. | -“几十年” -没错 考尔德教授 |
[27:15] | Eternal life. | 永生 |
[27:40] | I don’t know what it is you think you see in me, | 我不知道你觉得自己在我身上看到了什么 |
[27:42] | but you’re wasting your time. | 但你这是在白费时间 |
[27:44] | You made quite the impression all those years ago. | 你在很多年前就给我留下了很深的印象 |
[27:48] | I saw something absolutely wondrous | 我在那个来自小巷的男孩身上 |
[27:50] | in that little boy from the alley. | 看到了无比奇妙的东西 |
[27:52] | Was that before or after you murdered an innocent woman? | 是在你谋杀一个无辜的女人之前还是在那之后 |
[27:55] | That’s just it. | 就是这个 |
[27:56] | When you came up on that horrific abomination in the alley, | 当你在小巷里看到那个可怕的事情后 |
[28:00] | you did not run. | 你没有跑 |
[28:02] | No, you weren’t afraid. | 你并不害怕 |
[28:04] | You were fascinated. | 你是着迷 |
[28:07] | I could feel the exhilaration coursing through your veins. | 我能感觉到你血液里涌动的兴奋 |
[28:11] | A man that passionate will go to the greatest of lengths | 一个充满激情的人会竭尽全力 |
[28:14] | to satisfy his curiosities. | 满足自己的好奇心 |
[28:16] | – No matter the cost. – You’re wrong. | -不计代价 -你错了 |
[28:18] | Am I? | 是吗 |
[28:20] | Tell me, | 告诉我 |
[28:21] | when you ruined the lives of that pathetic pack of simpletons, | 当你毁了那群白痴的生活时 |
[28:26] | what did their pain taste like? | 他们的疼痛是什么感觉 |
[28:27] | Dust, and ash. | 尘土与灰烬 |
[28:31] | I did what I had to do to protect someone I love. | 我做了我必须做的来保护我爱的人 |
[28:36] | But I wouldn’t expect a soulless parasite like you | 但我不会指望像你这样没有灵魂的寄生虫 |
[28:39] | to understand that. | 能理解 |
[28:43] | Very well. | 很好 |
[28:53] | If you will not be my charge… | 如果你不能成为我的下属 |
[28:59] | you will be my chattel. | 你会成为我的奴隶 |
[29:07] | God. | 天啊 |
[29:11] | Why are you doing this to me? | 你们为什么要这么对我 |
[29:16] | No! Oh, God! | 不 我的天 |
[29:17] | No, please, God!, no! | 天哪 别 |
[29:22] | I’m sorry! Please, stop! | 我很抱歉 请停下 |
[29:33] | Come in. | 进 |
[29:44] | I look like Boris Karloff. | 我看起来像波利斯·卡洛夫 |
[29:46] | You look absolutely stunning. | 你看起来美极了 |
[29:50] | And the turtleneck, very debonair. | 还有高领毛衣 非常优雅 |
[29:53] | Will you still talk to me if I give you radiation poisoning? | 如果我让你受到辐射 你还会跟我说话吗 |
[29:57] | If Niles says it’s safe for you to walk around like this, | 如果奈尔斯说你这样走来走去很安全 |
[30:01] | then you have to trust him. | 那你就得相信他 |
[30:05] | I do. | 我相信 |
[30:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[30:18] | I never got a chance to tell you what a big fan I am. | 我一直没机会告诉你我是你的粉丝 |
[30:21] | Yeah, Sweet Desire is one of my favorite films. | 《甜蜜欲望》是我最喜欢的电影之一 |
[30:24] | When your husband abandons you, | 当你的丈夫抛弃你 |
[30:26] | and you give that amazing speech | 你做了一个精彩的演讲 |
[30:27] | about how you’re not worthy of love… | 说你不值得被爱 |
[30:30] | Chills, every time. | 每次都让我起鸡皮疙瘩 |
[30:31] | Would you believe they almost cast Deborah Kerr instead of me? | 你相信他们差点就用黛博拉·蔻尔替我吗 |
[30:36] | What a train wreck that would have been. | 那将会是多么严重的事故啊 |
[30:37] | Yeah, your performances, they… they always had so much depth. | 你的表演总是那么有深度 |
[30:40] | You were more than just a pretty face with a perfect smile. | 你不仅仅有一张带着完美笑容的漂亮脸蛋 |
[30:43] | And I always felt there was something underneath all that. | 我总觉得那下面有更多的东西 |
[30:46] | What? | 什么 |
[30:48] | Pain. | 痛苦 |
[30:51] | It was quiet, and it was very deep. | 很安静 埋藏地很深 |
[30:54] | But I could tell it was there. | 但我知道它就在那里 |
[30:56] | And I could tell you had to hide it from the world. | 你必须把它藏好 |
[30:58] | Well, I’m sure I don’t know what you’re talking about– | 我很确定你不知道你在说什么 |
[31:01] | Forgive me, I don’t mean to be too familiar. I just… | 请原谅 我不是有意对你太亲近 我只是 |
[31:04] | I know how that feels. And I wanted to say | 我知道那种感觉 我想说 |
[31:07] | that watching you always made me feel a little less alone. | 看到你总让我觉得不那么孤独 |
[31:14] | – Oh my God. – No, no, no. I’m sorry. | -我的天 -不 我很抱歉 |
[31:16] | This is just something that happens on occasion | 这只是我的病情突然发作时 |
[31:19] | when my condition flares up. | 偶尔会发生的事情 |
[31:20] | – Your condition? – Excuse me. | -你的病情 -很抱歉 |
[31:34] | What the fucking fuck is this? | 他妈的又怎么了 |
[31:41] | Are you aware this is private property | 你知道你现在非法侵入的 |
[31:43] | you’re currently trespassing on? | 是私人住宅吗 |
[31:44] | Trespassing? | 非法侵入 |
[31:45] | Nah, this is my daughter’s place. | 不 这是我女儿家 |
[31:47] | – Your daughter Clara Steele? – Yes, thank you. | -你女儿克拉拉·斯蒂勒吗 -对 谢谢 |
[31:49] | That’s what I’m saying. How did… | 我就想说这个 你是怎么… |
[31:53] | God damn it! | 该死 |
[31:55] | That’s just fucking great! | 真是太他妈的有趣了 |
[31:56] | She spends 30 years thinking her dear old dad’s dead. | 她之前三十年都以为她父亲死了 |
[31:59] | And when she find out he’s not, | 当她发现他没死 |
[32:01] | she fucking calls the cops on him? | 她就报警来抓她爸 |
[32:02] | Sir– | 先生 |
[32:03] | I deserve better than this shit. You know? | 我应该得到更好的待遇 你们知道吗 |
[32:05] | I was a good fucking dad! | 我是个非常好的父亲 |
[32:06] | Wiped her ass, cleaned her puke, | 帮她擦屁股 清理呕吐物 |
[32:08] | bought her every Strawberry fucking Shortcake doll | 给她买了每一个她要的 |
[32:10] | that she ever asked for, | 草莓甜心娃娃 |
[32:11] | and this is the thanks I get? | 她就是这样感谢我的吗 |
[32:13] | Listen, buddy, I get it. | 听着 兄弟 我理解你的感受 |
[32:14] | My kid’s a piece of work, too. | 我的孩子也很难搞 |
[32:15] | But right now, she doesn’t wanna talk. | 但现在 她不想和你说话 |
[32:17] | So, cool off, and try again some other time, all right? | 所以冷静点 换个时间再来试试 好吗 |
[32:19] | Yeah? How’s this for cooling off? | 冷静 不如就用这玩意来冷静一下 |
[32:22] | Sir, step away from the bus. | 先生 离那辆车远点 |
[32:26] | Fuck you! It’s my fucking bus. | 去你妈的 那他妈是我的车 |
[32:32] | – Dude’s a giant fucking robot. – Fuck! | -他真是一个暴躁的大机器人 -操 |
[32:34] | – I mean, it is his fucking bus. – Damn it! | -反正砸的是他自己的车 -该死 |
[32:36] | Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck! | 操 操 |
[32:39] | I understand how difficult that must have been for you. | 我知道这对你来说一定很困难 |
[32:42] | But try and receive our criticism in the spirit | 但试着以我们的思路 |
[32:44] | in which it was intended. | 来看待这些批评 |
[32:45] | You mean the spirit of a feckless, | 你是说你们这群无能 忘恩负义 |
[32:47] | ungrateful mob of shit-eating losers? | 吃屎的失败者的精神吗 |
[32:50] | Yeah, message received. | 好的 明白了 |
[32:52] | Don’t fucking tell me how to do my job. | 别他妈的教我如何做好我的工作 |
[32:54] | You seem to possess a very clear understanding of your mandate | 你似乎很清楚自己在我们这个小生态系统中的 |
[32:56] | within our little eco-system. | 职责所在 |
[32:58] | I think it’s important that you articulate it. | 我想你把话说清楚是很重要的 |
[33:07] | I fucking survive… | 我他妈的挺过了 |
[33:11] | the tidal wave of bullshit | 每天捶打我们每个人的 |
[33:13] | that hits us every single fucking day. | 生活浪潮 |
[33:19] | I’m the one who deals with it. | 我是处理一切事情的人 |
[33:21] | When one of you loses their shit, | 当你们中有谁坚持不下去了 |
[33:24] | I’m the one who has to clean up their mess afterwards. | 我要负责做善后工作 |
[33:26] | When we have to wake up, | 当我们每天醒来 |
[33:27] | and do it all over again, | 不得不日复一日地 |
[33:29] | and again, and again, | 重复着艰难的生活时 |
[33:30] | I’m the one who bounces back. | 我是那个奋力反击的人 |
[33:32] | Who bounces back. | 那个奋力反击的人 |
[33:33] | I’m the fucking one… | 我他妈的是那个… |
[33:35] | The fucking primary, not you… | 那个主人格 而不是你 |
[33:39] | not any of those other stumblefucks. | 不是其他的那些笨蛋 |
[33:42] | Me. | 是我 |
[33:43] | If you’d like to continue to be “the one,” | 如果你想继续做如你所说的 |
[33:45] | as you put it, | 那个主人格 |
[33:47] | then I suggest you step off that bus, | 那我建议你从巴士里走出来 |
[33:50] | and never return to that house. | 然后再也不要回到那个房子里 |
[33:52] | You’re giving me an ultimatum. | 你在给我下最后通牒 |
[33:53] | I don’t like that word. | 我不喜欢那个词 |
[33:55] | Think of it as a performance improvement plan. | 把它看作是一个优化表现的计划 |
[33:58] | Listen, I screwed up. All right? | 听着 我搞砸了 行吗 |
[34:00] | Is that what you fucking wanna hear? | 你他妈的就是想听这个是吗 |
[34:02] | I’ll be more careful. | 我会更小心的 |
[34:03] | I won’t touch that serum again. I… | 我不会再碰那个血清了 |
[34:05] | I won’t go diving head first into every weird | 我不会再没头没脑的冲进 |
[34:08] | dimensional portal that comes our way, all right? | 我们遇上的每一个奇怪的次元传送门了好吗 |
[34:10] | This is not a negotiation, Jane. | 我不是在和你讨价还价 简 |
[34:12] | Your true addiction is not the serum. | 让你真正上瘾的不是那血清 |
[34:15] | It’s Niles Caulder, and your friends. | 是奈尔斯·考尔德 还有你的朋友们 |
[34:18] | – Merely your enablers. – That’s not true. | -就是让你赋能的 -不是这样的 |
[34:20] | There is no half measure here, Jane. | 简 这里没有灰色地带 |
[34:24] | Leave Niles, or lose your post as primary. | 离开奈尔斯 不然就别做主人格 |
[34:31] | Ready or not, here I come! | 准备好了吗 我来了 |
[34:56] | I heard that. | 我听见了 |
[35:10] | Nice try, Danny. | 想得美丹尼 |
[35:12] | You can’t fool me. | 你可骗不了我 |
[35:21] | Fudge! | 惨了 |
[35:24] | A wretched soul, | 扭曲的灵魂 |
[35:26] | bruised with adversity, | 被逆境所伤 |
[35:28] | we bid be quiet when we hear it cry. | 听见它哭时我们保持安静 |
[35:31] | But were we burdened with like weight of pain, | 但我们承受了一样或更多痛苦时 |
[35:35] | as much, or more we should ourselves complain? | 我们就会抱怨吧 |
[35:39] | Do you know what it is to see with dull eyes? | 你知道通过无趣的眼睛看事物是什么样吗 |
[35:42] | What… | 你 |
[35:43] | are… | 对我 |
[35:44] | you… | 做了什么 |
[35:46] | To speak with contrived voice? | 用不自然的声音说话 |
[35:52] | No… | 不 |
[35:54] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[35:58] | To touch with dead hands. | 用毫无生气的手来触碰 |
[36:02] | Abject hopelessness with subtle hints | 令人沮丧的孤独和封闭 |
[36:05] | of despondent isolation? | 带给你那样微妙凄凉的绝望 |
[36:09] | Scrumptious. | 很美味 |
[36:12] | Now you know. | 现在你知道了 |
[36:16] | No, no, no! Uh, no. | 不不不不不 |
[36:22] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[36:24] | – I’m sorry, please get out! – Larry? | -对不起 请出去吧 -拉瑞 |
[36:27] | God. | 天啊 |
[36:29] | Larry! | 拉瑞 |
[36:30] | – Please, God, Rita, just go! – I don’t know what to do! | – 老天啊丽塔 你走吧 -我不知道该怎么办 |
[36:34] | Larry! | 拉瑞 |
[36:42] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[36:43] | But it’s never enough, Dr. Caulder. | 永远都不会够 考尔德教授 |
[36:53] | Please stop, I beg you. | 求你了 停下吧 |
[37:12] | You… You don’t plan these things, they just happen. | 这些事情你没法预料 就是顺其自然的发生了 |
[37:17] | Darling, it just doesn’t make sense. | 亲爱的 这根本说不通 |
[37:20] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[37:22] | “I know. It doesn’t.” | 我知道这说不通 |
[37:25] | Please. | 总是这些 |
[37:27] | I’ve seen steadier performances from a two-legged coatrack. | 一个只有两条腿的衣架都比这演的好 |
[37:32] | I guess that’s why she only got six Oscar nominations. | 这可能就是她只有六个奥斯卡提名的原因 |
[37:37] | But never won. | 但一次都没赢过 |
[37:38] | It should’ve been me. | 应该是我来演的 |
[37:40] | If it wasn’t for my unfortunate… | 如果我没有遭受 |
[37:43] | incident, | 不幸的话 |
[37:44] | it would have been. | 肯定会是我 |
[37:49] | Niles told me | 奈尔斯告诉我 |
[37:49] | he was helping other people | 他在帮其他人解决 |
[37:51] | with their own conditions. | 他们的问题 |
[37:53] | I just never imagined anyone could have it as bad as me. | 我只是从没想到谁的情况会跟我一样糟 |
[37:59] | I’m sorry for how I reacted earlier. | 我很抱歉之前说那话 |
[38:01] | It’s quite all right. | 没关系的 |
[38:02] | I’ve gotten used to it. | 我已经习惯了 |
[38:03] | You shouldn’t have to get used to it. | 你不该习惯的 |
[38:06] | Like you said, this is your home. | 像你说的 这里是你的家 |
[38:08] | You should feel comfortable. | 你应该感到自在 |
[38:10] | I’m comfortable. | 我很自在 |
[38:12] | However… | 不过 |
[38:14] | I’m afraid I’m becoming a bit too comfortable | 恐怕对于镜子里的怪物 |
[38:16] | with the monster in the mirror. | 我也有点太自在了 |
[38:20] | Early signs of a lost cause. | 注定失败者的早期征兆 |
[38:22] | I don’t think that’s true. | 我觉得这话不对 |
[38:24] | And if it is, then… | 就算是对的 |
[38:28] | Let’s be lost causes together. | 那我们就一起当注定失败者 |
[38:44] | Don’t do this! | 不要这样 |
[38:44] | Larry, I’m coming! | 拉瑞 我来了 |
[38:46] | Just go! | 你快走 |
[38:54] | Dr. Caulder. | 考尔德教授 |
[38:56] | What high hopes I had for you. | 我对你抱有极大的期望 |
[38:59] | Under my care, you could have blossomed. | 在我的照顾之下 你本可以成功 |
[39:04] | Rita, no, no! Get out! | 丽塔 不 快出去 |
[39:07] | I won’t leave you! | 我不会丢下你 |
[39:08] | Please, God, Rita just don’t do this! | 拜托 天啊 丽塔 别这么做 |
[39:11] | Rita, just go. | 丽塔 你快走 |
[39:14] | You could have transformed into something truly exquisite. | 你本可以变成很美的东西 |
[39:19] | Something divine. | 圣洁的东西 |
[39:20] | Rita, just go. | 丽塔 你快走 |
[39:27] | I guess… | 我想 |
[39:29] | I’m still just that boy in the alley. | 我还是巷子里那个小男孩 |
[39:39] | This is incomparable pain, Dr. Niles. | 这真是无与伦比的痛 奈尔斯教授 |
[39:47] | The black fire works inside. | 黑色火焰在内部燃烧 |
[39:50] | The dark comes on in wait. | 黑暗伺机而动 |
[39:53] | And wind… | 而那风 |
[39:55] | Such a wind. | 如此狂风 |
[39:57] | A roaring hurricane of wind. | 咆哮飓风 |
[40:21] | My God. | 天啊 |
[40:23] | Are these all his victims? | 这些都是他杀的人吗 |
[40:25] | Which would have been us, too. | 本来我们也会是 |
[40:42] | Couldn’t just be easy, could it? No. | 就不会容易 对吧 没错 |
[40:45] | Couldn’t just be, “Oh, hey, Dad. | 就不能是 “你好 爸爸 |
[40:47] | I missed you. I can’t believe you’re still alive all this time! | 我想你了 不敢相信你一直都活着 |
[40:51] | Cool robot body. Come on in. Have a beer. We’ll catch up.” | 帅气机器人 请进 喝啤酒 来叙叙旧” |
[40:55] | Hey, you! | 你 |
[40:57] | Party’s inside, lady. Have a blast. | 派对在里面 夫人 尽情享受 |
[40:59] | Hey, do me a favor and say hi to my grandkid for me. All right? | 帮我个忙 帮我跟孙辈打个招呼 好吗 |
[41:02] | While you’re at it, save me a piece of gender reveal cake. | 你在里面记得帮我留一块性别揭秘蛋糕 |
[41:07] | My grandkid. | 我的孙辈 |
[41:08] | I can’t believe I’m gonna have a grandkid. | 不敢相信我都有孙辈了 |
[41:12] | I gonna fucking miss out on that, too. | 我肯定也要错过那个了 |
[41:14] | I’m gonna miss everything. It’s just not fucking fair. | 我会错过一切 太他妈不公平了 |
[41:18] | Cliff. | 克里夫 |
[41:21] | It’s not fair, Jane. | 不公平 简 |
[41:23] | I know I wasn’t the perfect dad, but I did the best I could. | 我知道我不是完美的爸爸 但我尽力了 |
[41:26] | And this, all this, it wasn’t my fault. | 而这一切 这不是我的错 |
[41:30] | You’re right. | 你说得没错 |
[41:33] | It wasn’t. | 的确不是 |
[41:36] | But this… | 但这次 |
[41:38] | This is. | 这次是的 |
[41:51] | Shit. | 该死 |
[41:53] | I completely fucked up, didn’t I? | 我彻底搞砸了 是吗 |
[41:55] | Yeah, dude. | 是的 伙计 |
[41:58] | We both did. | 我们都搞砸了 |
[42:01] | Listen, let’s get out of here. | 我们离开这儿吧 |
[42:10] | You coming? | 你走不走 |
[42:24] | Please be okay. | 求你好起来 |
[42:27] | Don’t cry, darling. | 别哭了 亲爱的 |
[42:46] | Look what I did. | 看看我做了什么 |
[42:49] | Am I bad a person? | 我是坏人吗 |
[42:51] | No. | 不是 |
[42:53] | We all make mistakes. | 我们都会犯错 |
[42:56] | The important thing to remember is they don’t define who we are. | 重要的是要记住错误不会定义我们是哪种人 |
[42:59] | I said I was sorry. | 我说过抱歉了 |
[43:02] | But I don’t think that made it any better. | 可我觉得那于事无补 |
[43:05] | Sometimes… | 有时候 |
[43:07] | when you make a very big mistake, | 当你犯了一个非常严重的错误 |
[43:08] | you have to do more than just apologize. | 你要做的不仅仅是道歉 |
[43:12] | Like what? | 还有什么 |
[43:13] | You must try to fix it. | 你必须尽力弥补 |
[43:15] | What if I can’t? | 要是我弥补不了呢 |
[43:49] | 邮件 发件人 罗尼·埃弗斯 主题 现在你最好知道 | |
[43:54] | 机密文件 罗尼·埃弗斯 因病退伍 罗尼·埃弗斯 违纪 罗尼·埃弗斯 精神状况评估 罗尼·埃弗斯 故意杀人 | |
[44:48] | I can never thank you enough. | 我对你感激不尽 |
[44:49] | You’ll never have to. | 你不必如此 |
[44:51] | I’m always here for you. | 我会永远在你身边 |
[44:53] | I know. | 我知道 |
[44:56] | – That’s the problem. – What do you mean? | -这才是问题所在 -什么意思 |
[44:58] | Everywhere I go, everything I do, | 我去的任何地方 做的任何事 |
[45:00] | anyone I get close to, it always ends in pain. | 亲近的任何人 总会以痛苦告终 |
[45:04] | You should get as far away from me as you can. | 你能离我多远就该离我多远 |
[45:07] | I’m a lost cause. | 我是个必败客 |
[45:12] | I thought I was, too, once. | 我也曾觉得自己是个必败客 |
[45:14] | But then I met you. | 可后来我遇到了你 |
[45:20] | Lost causes aren’t lost if there’s someone to fight for them. | 如果有人为他们而战 必败客就不会失败了 |
[47:09] | Let me out right now, you shitheads! | 立刻让我出去 混蛋们 |
[47:15] | Let me out! | 让我出去 |