时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:18] | If you want to understand what I’ve done, | 如果你想知道我做了什么 |
[01:22] | there are things you must understand about my daughter. | 就必须了解我女儿的一些事情 |
[01:35] | In 1927, I was moonlighting | 1927年 |
[01:37] | in the Bureau of Normalcy’s American headquarters. | 我在常态保护局的美国总部兼职 |
[01:41] | I intercepted a tip that brought me home to London, | 我截获了一条消息 使我再次回到伦敦 |
[01:44] | a travelling carnival of grotesques | 那是个以一头熟悉的野兽 |
[01:46] | featuring a familiar beast. | 为特色的巡回嘉年华 |
[01:48] | 来自另一个时代的生物 特色 | |
[01:48] | A beast who, if real, | 如果这头野兽是真的 |
[01:50] | was linked to a woman | 那么它与一个 |
[01:51] | I’d tried to keep secret from the world. | 我试图对全世界隐瞒的女人有关 |
[01:54] | Tuppence a head, if you will! | 每人请交两便士 |
[01:56] | As for the girl, | 至于那个女孩 |
[01:58] | I told myself I would not conjecture | 我告诉自己 只有亲眼看到 |
[02:00] | until I could see the beast with my own eyes. | 那头野兽 才能进一步猜测 |
[02:06] | And yet, she was at the front of my mind. | 然而 我却忍不住想着她 |
[02:11] | What violence had brought her to this place? | 是怎样的暴力把她带到这里来的 |
[02:14] | What had she been made to suffer | 在这些不识字的 |
[02:16] | in the company of this bawdy, illiterate scum? | 下流人渣身边 她都受了什么罪 |
[02:26] | Misshapes, mistakes, and misfits, ladies and gentlemen. | 女士们先生们 请看怪物和怪胎 |
[02:29] | Snows and toes. | 雪和脚趾 |
[02:36] | But now, the putrid little primate | 不过现在轮到你们花钱来看的 |
[02:39] | that you shelled out your shekels to see. | 恶心的小灵长类动物登场了 |
[02:42] | And here she comes, | 她来了 |
[02:44] | a hideous curiosity | 这可怕的奇珍 |
[02:46] | captured deep in the icy Yukon wilderness, | 于冰冷的育空荒野被捕获 |
[02:49] | the Ape-Faced Girl! | 猿脸女孩 |
[03:04] | I got something else long and sweet for ya, | 我还有个又长又甜的东西给你 |
[03:06] | Monkey Girl. | 猴子女孩 |
[03:10] | Calm yourselves, calm yourselves. She’s a… | 冷静点 冷静点 她… |
[03:13] | It was as cruel as I had imagined. | 和我想象的一样残酷 |
[03:16] | And as real as I’d feared. | 和我担心的一样真实 |
[03:18] | A ferocious monster, | 这头凶猛的怪物 |
[03:21] | tethered to her deranged mind, | 与她错乱的精神紧紧捆绑在一起 |
[03:26] | the Ape Girl’s gruesome pet! | 猿脸女孩可怕的宠物 |
[03:31] | Her beast. | 她的野兽 |
[03:33] | Whether it was a spirit or a familiar | 它是鬼魂还是熟人 |
[03:34] | I have yet to fully understand. | 我还没完全弄清楚 |
[03:37] | Go on, give us a twirl then. | 来啊 转个圈 |
[03:39] | But one thing was certain. | 但有一件事是肯定的 |
[03:41] | It belongs to a woman I had loved | 它属于一个我爱过的女人 |
[03:44] | and left a long time ago… | 我很久以前抛下了她 |
[03:46] | Around the other way. | 绕另一边 |
[03:48] | …and apparently, it hadn’t forgotten me, either. | 显然 它也没有忘记我 |
[03:51] | I said around the other way! | 我说了绕另一边 |
[03:54] | You will obey me! | 你必须服从我 |
[04:01] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[04:06] | Stop this! | 住手 |
[04:08] | As for what happened next… | 至于接下来发生的事 |
[04:13] | …words fail. | 言语无法表达 |
[05:28] | How do you know my mother? | 你怎么认识我妈妈 |
[05:36] | Two years later, she’d barely aged a day. | 两年后 她几乎没有长大 |
[05:40] | I had to protect her from the world, | 我必须保护她不受这个世界的伤害 |
[05:43] | and the world from her. | 也要保护这个世界不受她的伤害 |
[05:45] | So, I turned to a friend. | 所以我向一个朋友求助 |
[05:47] | Hello, Danny. | 你好 丹尼 |
[05:48] | A young, sentient alleyway named Danny. | 一条名叫丹尼的年轻有知觉的小巷 |
[05:52] | A loving, teleporting refuge for all people. | 一个欢迎所有人 可以瞬间移动的善良避难所 |
[06:02] | 欢迎 桃乐茜和朋友们 | |
[06:16] | Danny’s agreed to keep you safe… | 丹尼同意在你再长大一点前 |
[06:18] | till you’re a little bit older. | 给你提供避难所 |
[06:20] | And I promise | 我向你保证 |
[06:21] | I’ll visit you as often as I can. | 会尽量常来探望你 |
[06:24] | Wait. | 等等 |
[06:25] | You’re not coming with me? | 你不跟我一起去吗 |
[06:28] | I wish I could. | 我多希望能一直伴着你 |
[06:32] | But I have to figure out | 但我必须去弄明白 |
[06:33] | how to be the best father I can be, | 如何尽可能长时间地 |
[06:36] | for as long as I can be. | 做一个称职的好父亲 |
[06:38] | I… | 我 |
[06:44] | I don’t want to lose you again. | 不想再次失去你 |
[06:47] | And that’s precisely it, my dear. | 绝对不会了 亲爱的 |
[06:52] | My beautiful… | 我可爱的 |
[06:56] | darling Dorothy. | 亲爱的桃乐茜 |
[07:01] | Yeah, yeah, real weepy shit. | 行了行了 感人死了 |
[07:03] | Bet you cried for weeks. | 你肯定以泪洗面好几周 |
[07:05] | Not what I asked. | 你答非所问 |
[07:06] | I asked about why you did what you did. | 我问的是你为什么做那些事 |
[07:09] | To us. | 那样对我们 |
[07:15] | I searched the globe to find a way to outlive Dorothy | 我在全球搜寻能比桃乐茜活得长久的法子 |
[07:20] | by one day. | 哪怕一天也行 |
[07:23] | My research took me to Paraguay where Eric Morden | 研究成果引我去了巴拉圭 在那里 |
[07:27] | was about to trade a longevity talisman | 埃里克·莫登正打算用一个长寿符咒 |
[07:29] | to a scientist in return for superpowers. | 跟科学家交换超能力 |
[07:31] | So, you shot up the Nazi lab, stole the dumb monkey paw | 所以你捣毁了纳粹实验室 偷了猴爪 |
[07:34] | and Morden became Mr. Nobody. | 莫登也变成了无名先生 |
[07:35] | I saw the puppet show! | 我看过木偶戏了 |
[07:37] | What about us? | 跟我们有什么关系 |
[07:39] | My longevity was limited. | 我获得的长寿是有限的 |
[07:42] | So I began my experiments in search of true immortality. | 所以我开始寻找真正长生不老的方法 |
[07:47] | Rita, | 丽塔 |
[07:48] | Larry, | 拉瑞 |
[07:50] | Jane, | 简 |
[07:51] | and you, Cliff. | 还有你 克里夫 |
[07:53] | But all these years, the only thing keeping me alive | 但这些年来 唯一管用的长生方法 |
[07:56] | is the talisman hanging around my neck. | 还是挂在我脖子上的符咒 |
[07:59] | Until last night… | 直到昨晚 |
[08:03] | when I traded it to Willoughby Kipling | 我把它给了威洛比·吉卜林 |
[08:05] | in return for the magical substance that… | 用来交换能够让我们 |
[08:10] | returned us to normal size. | 恢复普通大小的魔法物质 |
[08:12] | Wait, you gave away your longevity like some kind of asshole? | 等等 你把长生符咒给那个混球了 |
[08:17] | Then, what was all this for? | 那你折腾了这么久到底有什么用 |
[08:20] | Don’t think the irony is lost on me. | 我不知道这很讽刺吗 |
[08:23] | It was the only way to make things right, | 但那是唯一可以纠正一切的办法 |
[08:25] | and now my daughter… | 现在我的女儿 |
[08:28] | will lose her father. | 要失去她的父亲了 |
[08:29] | The one who put her in a cage? | 把她关在笼子里的父亲吗 |
[08:30] | The one who can make her feel safe. | 能让她有安全感的父亲 |
[08:33] | Without me, | 没有了我 |
[08:35] | she will unleash hell on Earth | 她释放的东西会让人间成为炼狱 |
[08:37] | and you will be powerless to stop it. | 而你们都无力阻止 |
[08:43] | Now, Cliff, you know everything. | 好了克里夫 现在你知道所有真相了 |
[08:45] | Not everything. | 还不是所有 |
[08:46] | Tell me about the night of my accident. | 告诉我我事故那晚到底发生了什么 |
[08:51] | I want to hear every fucking detail. | 我想要知道每一个细节 |
[09:07] | Good morning! | 早上好 |
[09:09] | Rise and shine! | 太阳高高照 |
[09:11] | Our father is dying. | 我们的父亲要死了 |
[09:12] | He’s dying. | 要死了 |
[09:21] | What in the Doris Day Ikea fuck was that? | 刚才那他妈的是什么鬼东西 |
[09:25] | Stay out of our room! | 不许来我们的房间 |
[09:33] | What are we still doing here? | 我们为什么还在这里 |
[09:37] | Answer me! | 回答我 |
[09:44] | I’ve tried to tell them. | 我试着跟她们说过 |
[10:01] | Oh, not this shit again. | 又来这一套 |
[10:12] | You assholes can stay down. | 你们这群混蛋就呆在下边吧 |
[10:14] | I’m doing just fine. | 我一个人挺好 |
[10:28] | Good morning, Dorothy. | 早上好 桃乐茜 |
[10:35] | Good morning, Jane. | 早上好 简 |
[10:36] | We’ll work on her manners. | 我们会慢慢教她礼节的 |
[10:38] | Dorothy. | 桃乐茜 |
[10:40] | One of your imaginary friends stopped by my room this morning. | 你的一个幻想朋友早上来我屋里了 |
[10:44] | Something you wanna share with us? | 你有什么想和我们分享下的吗 |
[10:46] | It isn’t true. | 那不是真的 |
[10:48] | What isn’t true? | 什么不是真的 |
[10:49] | Why would one of your friends say it was true if it wasn’t? | 为什么你的朋友把不是真的说成真的 |
[10:53] | What is “it”? What was said? | 什么是真的 说的是什么 |
[10:57] | I overheard Dad and the drunk wizard talking, | 我偶然听到爸爸和醉酒的巫师谈话 |
[11:00] | but it isn’t true. | 但那不是真的 |
[11:02] | Oh, for the love of God, what is or is not true? | 我的天啊 到底什么是真的假的 |
[11:05] | Niles is dying. | 奈尔斯快死了 |
[11:08] | What? | 什么 |
[11:10] | Cliff! | 克里夫 |
[11:11] | Did you know that Niles is dying? | 你知道奈尔斯要死了吗 |
[11:13] | Oh, yeah, karma’s a bitch. | 太好了 因果报应啊 |
[11:15] | Let that be a lesson to you, kid. | 要记好这一课 孩子 |
[11:17] | He’s not dying! | 他不会死 |
[11:23] | I’m dying. | 我要死了 |
[11:25] | But we’re all dying. | 但我们都会死 |
[11:27] | Nothing to fret over. | 没什么值得大惊小怪的 |
[11:30] | But look at your hair. | 但是看看你的头发 |
[11:32] | It’s already started. | 已经开始了 |
[11:35] | How old are you, exactly? | 你多大年纪了 说实话 |
[11:38] | 139 139. | |
[11:39] | Dear God, he’s practically dead. | 老天啊 他基本上已经死了 |
[11:41] | Oh, boy, here come the waterworks. | 老天 这眼泪要掉下来了 |
[11:43] | Vic had the right idea, getting out of this shitbox. | 维克想法是对的 逃离这狗屎地方 |
[11:45] | You’re really gonna shed tears for the man who killed my wife? | 你真的要为那个杀了我妻子的人哭泣吗 |
[11:47] | You don’t have to tell old Blobberstiltskin here | 你不用提醒我这个老烂泥脸 |
[11:50] | that Niles Caulder is a flawed man. | 奈尔斯·考尔德不是个完美的人 |
[11:52] | But now, he is also a dying man. | 现在他还是个将死的人了 |
[11:55] | His teeth are probably loosening as we speak. | 我们说话这空档他没准就掉了两颗牙 |
[11:58] | Soon he’ll have no memory of how to take care of himself | 很快他就会不记得怎么照顾自己 |
[12:00] | or Dorothy. | 或是桃乐茜 |
[12:02] | We could be mere days away from daddy diapers. | 我们可能过不久就要买成人尿布了 |
[12:05] | – Rita! – Gross. | -丽塔 -恶心 |
[12:06] | – I am not changing him. – And why not? You can’t even smell. | -我可不给他换尿布 -为什么不 你又闻不到 |
[12:09] | I am still here. | 我还在这里呢 |
[12:10] | You know, she’s not wrong. | 你知道吗 她说的没错 |
[12:11] | If Chief croaks, | 如果首席玩完了 |
[12:12] | somebody’s gonna have to take care of the girl. | 得有人去照顾那女孩 |
[12:15] | I’m not letting her go to that decrepit asylum | 我不会让她去那个 |
[12:17] | with the old Doom Patrol. | 老末日巡逻队的破疗养院 |
[12:17] | Nobody is going back to that home. | 没人会回到那里去 |
[12:20] | Dorothy was perfectly safe on Danny for 19 years. | 桃乐茜在丹尼那里安全的过了19年 |
[12:23] | And when Danny grows into something other than a brick– | 等到丹尼从砖头状态长到一定程度… |
[12:26] | Which could take ages! | 那可能要好几年 |
[12:28] | And until then, the only thing keeping Dorothy | 在那之前 唯一能保证桃乐茜 |
[12:30] | from going full wild child is us. | 不会成为熊孩子的只有我们 |
[12:32] | Us? No way! | 我们 不可能 |
[12:33] | It’s every man, woman and brick for themselves now. | 现在是所有男人女人和砖头各顾各家 |
[12:36] | Enough! | 够了 |
[12:38] | I won’t have you arguing over this. | 我不想让你们为这个争吵 |
[12:40] | You’re talking as though I’m already dead. | 你们说的好像是我已经死了 |
[12:44] | I will work this out. | 我会想办法解决的 |
[12:47] | What do you mean? You already have. | 你说什么呢 你已经做过了 |
[12:50] | Moment of truth, Chief, | 是时候说实话了 首席 |
[12:52] | because this is what you’ve been planning for our entire lives. | 因为这就是你用我们一生做出的成果 |
[12:55] | So what’s it gonna be? | 所以是要怎么样 |
[12:56] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[12:57] | is he going to cook his body with radiation | 他是会将自己的身体暴露在辐射下 |
[13:00] | and wrap himself in bandages? | 然后用绷带将自己全身缠起来吗 |
[13:02] | Or, will he inject himself with toxic dye | 或者 他会给自己注射有毒染料 |
[13:04] | so he could gloop in the middle | 好能够混入 |
[13:06] | of Dorothy’s parent-teacher conference? | 桃乐茜的家长会呢 |
[13:08] | Or maybe he’s gonna shoot himself up six ways from Sunday | 又或者 他会从星期天开始自杀六次 |
[13:10] | and hope that one of his 64 personalities | 并希望他的64个人格 |
[13:12] | could teach Dorothy how to cash a check. | 能够教会桃乐茜怎么兑现支票 |
[13:14] | Better yet, will he yank out that very special brain of his | 甚至更好 他会将自己这颗特别的大脑拉出来 |
[13:18] | and become the Tin Man? | 变成铁皮人吗 |
[13:19] | And, Chief, if that’s your best option, | 还有 首席 如果这是你的最佳选项 |
[13:22] | then you better go smell some roses, | 你最好先去闻一闻玫瑰的香味 |
[13:24] | suck on a Bud Light, fuck a watermelon, | 喝一瓶百威淡啤 操操西瓜 |
[13:26] | eat a double-double and take a big ol’ shit | 吃个酒足饭饱 再拉一大泡翔 |
[13:28] | because all of that is gone! | 因为之后这些你都做不了了 |
[13:31] | Every sensation, gone-zo! | 所有的感觉 都消失咯 |
[13:34] | Oh, and be sure to hug Dorothy now. | 一定要拥抱桃乐茜 |
[13:36] | Hug her hard | 用力拥抱她 |
[13:37] | because hugging your daughter after your Franken-surgery | 因为在做了活死人手术后再去拥抱你的女儿 |
[13:40] | is gonna rip your heart out | 将会让你感到心碎 |
[13:41] | because you can’t fucking feel her! | 因为你他妈的没法感受到她 |
[13:45] | Spin the wheel, Niles Caulder. | 做个选择吧 奈尔斯·考尔德 |
[13:49] | Which one of us are you gonna be? | 你要变成我们中的哪一个 |
[13:53] | None of us. | 哪个都不 |
[13:57] | Right, Niles? | 是吗 奈尔斯 |
[14:00] | We’re your failed experiments. | 我们是你失败的实验品 |
[14:07] | Oh, you’re looking dapper, Larry. | 你打扮的真精神 拉瑞 |
[14:14] | My son is dead. | 我儿子死了 |
[14:16] | Oh, did Chief get him, too? | 首席也拿他做实验了吗 |
[14:17] | Shut up, Cliff! | 闭嘴 克里夫 |
[14:23] | I’m so sorry for your loss. | 很遗憾你的亲人去世了 |
[14:30] | Uh, it’s okay. | 没事的 |
[14:33] | I doubt he even knew I existed. | 我怀疑他甚至不知道我还活着 |
[14:45] | I suggest we each tend to our own. | 我建议大家各奔前程 |
[14:50] | My fate doesn’t concern you anymore. | 你们不必再担心我的命运了 |
[15:08] | I told her I had her six. | 我告诉她 她的背后交给我 |
[15:14] | I thought I went to hell and back. | 我觉得我去了趟地狱 又重返人间了 |
[15:17] | And then… | 然后 |
[15:19] | And then this happened… | 然后这件事发生了 |
[15:20] | out of nowhere. | 突如其来 |
[15:24] | Felt like it was my fault. | 我感觉这是我的错 |
[15:27] | I… I sort of spun out… | 我花了很长一段时间 |
[15:30] | thinking of thousands of ways… | 想了上千种方式 |
[15:45] | Hang on. | 等一下 |
[15:47] | Is there a reason why the rules don’t apply to him, or… | 为什么他不用遵守规则 还是 |
[15:51] | Everyone’s late once in a while. | 每个人都会偶尔迟到一次 |
[15:54] | Why not give him a chance? | 为什么不给他一次机会 |
[15:55] | Take a breath, Roni. | 深呼吸 罗尼 |
[15:57] | Get back in your lane and finish your share. | 继续回到你的故事 并将其分享完 |
[16:07] | After I got the call… | 在我接到一个电话后 |
[16:11] | I couldn’t help but think that it was my fault. | 我没法觉得这不是我的错 |
[16:14] | And… | 而且 |
[16:17] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[16:21] | I can’t do this. | 我做不到 |
[16:27] | All right. | 好吧 |
[16:30] | Who else wants to share? | 还有人想要分享吗 |
[16:33] | No one? | 没有人吗 |
[16:35] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[16:37] | I think I speak for the group when I say, | 我觉得我接下来这句话是大家的心声 |
[16:39] | no one is gonna wanna share with Cyborg in the room. | 没有人想在钢骨在的情况下分享故事 |
[16:44] | Everyone knows the dude’s face is a camera. | 大家都知道这家伙的脸就是摄像头 |
[16:47] | Might as well be broadcasting your trauma on TV. | 也许还在电视上直播大家的心理创伤 |
[16:49] | Is that true? | 真的吗 |
[16:50] | It’s not that simple. I don’t really have a choice. | 没这么简单 我实在别无选择 |
[16:53] | If I’m powered up, the camera’s on. | 如果我打开电源 摄像头就会开启 |
[16:55] | Group is a safe space. | 群体是一个安全的空间 |
[16:56] | We don’t allow recording devices of any kind. | 我们不允许使用任何类型的录音设备 |
[16:59] | You need to turn it off if you wanna stay. | 如果你要留下来 就要关掉 |
[17:00] | No, then I’d have no defense system. | 不 那我就没有任何防御系统 |
[17:03] | That would leave me vulnerable. | 那会让我容易受到伤害 |
[17:04] | That’s kind of the point of a trauma group. | 创伤小组的意义就在这里 |
[17:18] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:20] | Any chance you wanna share? | 你想要分享吗 |
[17:22] | We’d like to get to know you. | 我们想了解你 |
[17:24] | Tell us why you’re here. | 告诉我们你为什么来这 |
[17:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:38] | My name is Vic. | 我叫维克 |
[17:47] | Actually, I’m just gonna listen today. | 我今天就听大家聊吧 |
[17:56] | Dorothy? | 桃乐茜 |
[18:00] | Please, talk to me. | 跟我说说话吧 |
[18:07] | Knock knock! | 敲啊敲 |
[18:10] | Knock knock! | 敲啊敲 |
[18:12] | Who’s there? | 你是谁 |
[18:13] | Armageddon. | 末日 |
[18:15] | Armageddon who? | 末日什么 |
[18:16] | Armageddon tired of all this knocking. | 别敲了 末日厌倦了 |
[18:24] | Very funny, Dorothy. | 很好笑 桃乐茜 |
[18:25] | That was Herschel, not me. | 是赫谢尔干的 不是我 |
[18:30] | I don’t know what you’ve been told… | 我不知道你听说了什么 |
[18:33] | Nothing is going to happen to me. | 我不会有事的 |
[18:35] | You can’t promise that! | 这你不能保证 |
[18:37] | You’re going to die… | 你要死了 |
[18:40] | soon. | 很快就会死 |
[18:41] | And I don’t even know how to do anything. | 我都不想知道该怎么做 |
[18:44] | Who’s going to teach me how to drive, | 谁要教我开车 |
[18:47] | how to cook things? | 教我煮东西 |
[18:48] | Who’s going to walk me down the aisle at my wedding? | 谁在我的婚礼上陪我走过红地毯 |
[18:51] | I will find a way. I promise. | 我会想到办法的 我保证 |
[18:55] | I could make a wish… | 我可以许个愿 |
[19:00] | Dorothy… never, ever… | 桃乐茜 绝对不能这样 |
[19:05] | Not for me, not for anything. | 不要为了我 不要为了任何事 |
[19:10] | Do you understand me? | 你明白吗 |
[19:12] | Yes. | 明白 |
[19:14] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[19:27] | Now, that’s what I’m talking about! | 这才像样嘛 |
[19:29] | RIP Chief! Time to hit the open road. | 首席安息吧 是时候上路了 |
[19:32] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪 |
[19:33] | I’m not leaving. I’m moving back in. | 我不走 我要搬回去 |
[19:35] | After everything that bastard did to us? | 在那混蛋这么对待我们之后吗 |
[19:37] | We’re big now, Jane. | 我们已经长大了 简 |
[19:38] | We can go anywhere. | 我们想去哪就去哪 |
[19:39] | What’s with this “we” shit? | 你为什么张口闭口老说我们 |
[19:42] | There is no “we.” | 没有我们 |
[19:43] | I… need Chief. | 我需要首席 |
[19:46] | You can do whatever the fuck you want. | 你爱做什么就做什么 |
[19:49] | Birthday party entertainer, trash compactor… | 生日派对表演艺人 垃圾压缩机 |
[19:52] | your options are endless, but also less than five. | 你的选择无穷无尽 但也不会多于五个 |
[19:55] | Why do you need him? | 你为什么需要他 |
[19:56] | Because shit’s getting weird in the Underground. | 因为地下的事越来越诡异 |
[19:58] | And the one thing that was keeping me on the surface | 唯一能让我待在表层的事 |
[20:00] | just ran out, okay? | 已经没有了 |
[20:01] | I don’t know how much longer I have | 我不知道在我的其余人格得逞之前 |
[20:03] | before the rest of me has their way. | 我还有多少时间 |
[20:06] | Wait, what’s that supposed to mean? | 等等 这话是什么意思 |
[20:09] | Jane, do you need help? | 简 你需要帮忙吗 |
[20:11] | – Not unless you’re a chemist. – Come on. | -除非你是药剂师 -别这样 |
[20:13] | That’s what you think you need? | 你觉得你需要的是药剂师吗 |
[20:16] | All you gotta do is talk to me. | 你只需要和我沟通 |
[20:20] | What’s going on, you know, in there? | 和我谈谈心 |
[20:23] | This co-dependent routine is getting stale, Cliff. | 这种相互依存的关系可太没劲了 克里夫 |
[20:27] | Go, stay… do whatever you want, just don’t do it for me. | 是去是留随你的便 别跟我扯上关系 |
[20:30] | Okay, for the record, | 郑重声明 |
[20:32] | I am not dependent on anybody. | 我谁也不依赖 |
[20:35] | I am my own robot. | 我是独立自主的机器人 |
[21:00] | It’s not enough. | 还不够 |
[21:03] | It’ll never be enough! | 永远都不够 |
[21:05] | I’m trying not to take this personally. | 我就当你并不是在针对我了 |
[21:08] | Take what personally? | 什么针对你 |
[21:10] | That you’re throwing a pity party and you didn’t invite me. | 自怨自艾却没有叫上我 |
[21:14] | Rita… | 丽塔 |
[21:16] | I’ve made a terrible mess of things. | 我把一切弄得一团糟 |
[21:18] | Understatement. | 这话说轻了 |
[21:22] | Look, if I can’t apply this mess | 如果我没法把这一团糟 |
[21:25] | into something useful, | 变成有用的东西 |
[21:28] | I don’t see the point of anything, really. | 我觉得一切也都没有意义 |
[21:32] | And if I’m trying, then you are, too. | 如果连我都在努力 你也应该努力 |
[21:34] | So, snap out of it. | 快振作起来 |
[21:36] | You’ve had lifetimes to plan for this. | 你已经为此计划了好几辈子了 |
[21:38] | Surely there was a plan B. | 总会有B计划的 |
[21:39] | You were plan B. | 你就是B计划 |
[21:41] | C, then? | C计划呢 |
[21:43] | Could be plan F, for all I care. | 叫F计划我也不管 |
[21:45] | But you’re not going to mope around | 但是你不能这样一脸悲伤地 |
[21:47] | while death catches up to you. | 干坐着等死 |
[21:52] | What is this? What are you looking at? | 这是什么 你看的是什么 |
[21:55] | Don’t touch that. | 别碰这个 |
[21:56] | That’s continuinium, | 这是鉂 |
[21:59] | a rare mineral that can bend time. | 一种可以扭曲时间的稀有矿石 |
[22:04] | – Continue… – “…inium.” | -金字旁 -和”历史”的”史” |
[22:06] | – Continuinium. – No, I mean continue… | -鉂 -史 |
[22:09] | – Keep talking. – It doesn’t matter. | -你再讲讲 -无所谓了 |
[22:12] | There isn’t enough. | 不够用 |
[22:13] | But this sounds promising, Niles. | 但这听起来有希望 奈尔斯 |
[22:15] | I mean, time is what you need, after all. | 毕竟你需要的就是时间 |
[22:19] | Where do we get more? | 怎么样才能弄来更多 |
[22:20] | Continuinium does not exist naturally | 鉂不是地球上的 |
[22:25] | on Earth. | 天然物质 |
[22:26] | It was discovered in a meteorite on a beach in Bali | 它是在巴厘岛的海滩上的陨石里 |
[22:30] | by… one man. | 被人发现的 |
[22:38] | “The Journal of Doctor Jonathan Tyme.” | 《乔纳森·实钟博士的日记》 |
[22:42] | T-y-m-e. | 实 钟 |
[22:45] | It’s not a real name. | 这是假名 |
[22:46] | He was a normal man. | 他曾是个普通人 |
[22:48] | Just as real as you or I. | 和你我一样普通 |
[22:50] | He was on a journey of spiritual awakening. | 他当时正在进行一次唤醒心灵之旅 |
[22:54] | A meteorite struck, | 一颗陨石落下 |
[22:55] | and when he laid his hands on the glowing crystals therein… | 当他碰到那块发光的水晶时 |
[22:59] | he went mad. | 他发疯了 |
[23:01] | Able to manipulate time itself. | 获得了操控时间的能力 |
[23:05] | These journal entries are dated 4067, | 这些日记有的写于4067年 |
[23:10] | 1776, 6000 Bce. | 1776年 公元前6000年 |
[23:14] | He continued his little walkabout through every era of history, | 他的旅程遍布历史的每一个纪元 |
[23:19] | continuinium in hand. | 鉂元素就在他手中 |
[23:21] | As he travelled, his legend grew | 随着旅程的推进 他的传奇愈发闻名 |
[23:23] | and he became known as “The Terrible Dr. Tyme.” | 他也变成了”恐怖的实钟博士” |
[23:26] | T-y-m-e. | 实 钟 |
[23:29] | And he stuck with that spelling? | 他也没有改掉”实”字 |
[23:32] | Well, then… | 那 |
[23:35] | how do we find this Doctor Tyme? | 怎么样才能找到实钟博士 |
[23:56] | You’re not gonna rust? | 你不会生锈吗 |
[24:05] | I’m not sorry. | 我不会 |
[24:10] | For the whole camera face thing. | 因为说你脸上有照相机道歉的 |
[24:13] | Things said in Group, need to stay in Group. | 组内的消息不可外传 |
[24:16] | You shouldn’t apologize. | 你不该道歉的 |
[24:18] | You’re not sorry, | 你毫无歉意 |
[24:20] | and I’m not upset. | 我也并不难过 |
[24:23] | I’m grateful, actually. | 我其实心存感激 |
[24:25] | I’m new to this. I don’t know the rules. | 我第一次做这个 不了解规矩 |
[24:28] | And I’m sorry for interrupting your share. | 抱歉我打扰了你的分享 |
[24:30] | Don’t be. | 并没有 |
[24:31] | Saying the same shit for months. | 我都已经说了好几个月了 |
[24:34] | Sounds like you went through hell in the war. | 听上去战争没给你好果子吃 |
[24:40] | I wasn’t talking about the war. | 我说的不是战争 |
[24:44] | I was talking about my mother’s death. | 我说的是我母亲的死 |
[24:47] | Just because I’m a vet | 我是一名军人 |
[24:49] | doesn’t mean my whole life is defined by my service. | 并不意味着我的人生只与我的工作有关 |
[24:51] | Sorry, I… | 抱歉 我… |
[24:54] | That’s what I get for showing up late. | 是我活该 因为我来晚了 |
[24:56] | And making assumptions. | 还先入为主 |
[24:57] | And making assumptions. | 还先入为主 |
[25:02] | For what it’s worth, I lost my mother, too. | 不知道说这个有没有用 我的母亲也死了 |
[25:10] | How did she die? | 她是怎么死的 |
[25:12] | Accident. | 事故 |
[25:15] | Yours? | 你母亲呢 |
[25:17] | Same. | 一样 |
[25:19] | Look, I get it… | 我明白… |
[25:23] | the guilt, the replaying… | 那种负罪感 反复去回忆… |
[25:27] | the sadness that creeps in every day… | 那种日夜不止息的悲伤… |
[25:28] | but that’s not actually why I’m here. | 但我其实不是因为这个才来这里的 |
[25:32] | I’m dealing with some kind of post-traumatic stress. | 我有某种创伤后应激障碍 |
[25:35] | Don’t bother delineating. | 别提那些学名了 |
[25:38] | If I went to a different support group for every trauma, | 如果我去参加每种我有的创伤 疾病 |
[25:41] | diagnosis and “ism” I’ve got, | 和各种”主义”的援助小组 |
[25:43] | it’d be a full-time job. | 我就没空干别的事了 |
[25:45] | I guess we’re a bunch of Venn diagrams, aren’t we? | 我想我们就是一堆韦恩图 是吧 |
[25:49] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[25:51] | Some messier than others. | 有些图比别的更乱一些 |
[25:54] | Hey, do you wanna grab a bite | 你想不想吃点东西 |
[25:56] | and not talk about our moms? | 先不聊我们母亲的事了 |
[25:59] | 任务介绍 主持人 丽塔·法尔 | |
[26:00] | Imagine a world… | 想象这样的一个世界… |
[26:03] | A world that time forgot. | 一个被时间忘记的世界 |
[26:06] | A world where all you have is time. | 一个有且只有时间的世界 |
[26:09] | A world where time is of the essence. | 一个以时间为本质的世界 |
[26:10] | Stop saying “time.” | 别说”时间”这个词了 |
[26:12] | Where it’s our time to shine. | 现在是我们出场的时间了 |
[26:15] | What the fuck is that? | 这他妈是什么 |
[26:20] | – You forgot– – That’s how it’s spelled. | -你忘了… -就是这么拼的 |
[26:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:23] | This is an artist’s rendition of Dr. Tyme. | 这是艺术家笔下的实钟博士 |
[26:26] | Did Dorothy draw that? | 这是桃乐茜画的吗 |
[26:29] | I drew it. Please focus. | 是我画的 请别跑题 |
[26:31] | Dr. Tyme is a history-hopping madman | 实钟博士是一个时间旅行的疯子 |
[26:34] | who, according to the Chief, wears a special helmet | 据首席说 他戴着一顶特殊的头盔 |
[26:36] | that may contain enough continuinium… | 头盔中可能含有足够的鉂… |
[26:39] | It’s a space mineral that can control time. | 鉂是一种可以操控时间的太空矿物 |
[26:43] | And if we can steal this man’s helmet, | 如果我们能把这人的头盔偷来 |
[26:47] | we may be able to slow the Chief’s aging. | 我们就有可能减缓首席的衰老 |
[26:53] | It seems like you got it all figured out. | 看起来你把它全搞清楚了 |
[26:55] | Wait, you want us to steal some douchebag’s helmet for the Chief? | 等等 你想让我们为首席去偷某个人渣的头盔 |
[27:01] | Will this continuum shit | 鉂这个玩意能阻止首席 |
[27:04] | stop the Chief from locking up his daughter for another century? | 把他的女儿再关一个世纪吗 |
[27:07] | At the very least, | 最起码 |
[27:08] | he’ll be alive long enough to find other options. | 他能活得久一些 找到其他办法 |
[27:10] | – You aren’t seriously considering– – Maybe I am. | -你不会是真的在考虑… -或许我在 |
[27:13] | Because you and half the Underground | 因为你和半个地下 |
[27:15] | can’t seem to remember that I’m generally opposed | 好像不记得我一般都反对 |
[27:18] | to putting little girls in cages… | 把小姑娘关到笼子里 |
[27:19] | Holy fucking… | 该死的 |
[27:21] | …so as long as I’m on the surface, I’m helping. | 只要我还在表层 我就帮忙 |
[27:24] | I can’t believe we’re even being asked | 真不敢相信在首席做了那些之后 |
[27:27] | to bail out the Chief after what he’s done. | 我们居然还得去帮他 |
[27:29] | I draw the line. I’m out. | 我划清界限 我退出 |
[27:31] | I agree with Cliff. | 我同意克里夫说的 |
[27:35] | I’ve told Rita, it is too dangerous. | 我告诉过丽塔 这太危险了 |
[27:39] | I have sent three Bureau of Normalcy agents | 几年来 我派了三个常态保护局的探员 |
[27:42] | after Dr. Tyme over the years. | 去找实钟博士 |
[27:45] | None of them have returned. | 没有一个回来 |
[27:47] | Hold on… You don’t want us to go? | 等等 你不想让我们去 |
[27:51] | That’s correct. | 没错 |
[27:53] | You don’t want us to extend your life? | 你不想让我们帮你延长寿命 |
[27:56] | Not like this. | 不是以这种形式 |
[27:57] | – Is this reverse psychology? – No. | -这是在说反话吗 -不是 |
[28:00] | Then fuck it. I’m in! | 去他妈的 我加入 |
[28:04] | Oh, goodie! | 太好了 |
[28:11] | Dr. Tyme is encapsulated in a temporal sphere | 实钟博士被压缩在一个时间范围内 |
[28:13] | orbiting somewhere between space and time. | 在时空中的某处盘旋 |
[28:17] | You could just say “time capsule.” | 你可以直接说”时空胶囊” |
[28:19] | I cannot stress enough, | 我必须强调 |
[28:20] | once you’re inside Dr. Tyme’s time capsule, | 当你们进入了实钟博士的时间胶囊里 |
[28:24] | you must be on your guard. | 你们必须提高警惕 |
[28:26] | He wields time both as a lure and as a weapon. | 他把时间当作诱饵和武器 |
[28:29] | It’s highly likely you’ll be walking straight into a trap. | 很有可能你们会步入陷阱 |
[28:34] | Continuinium, it’s highly volatile. | 鉂 非常不稳定 |
[28:37] | When you acquire it… if you acquire it, | 当你们得到它时 如果能得到 |
[28:41] | don’t touch it! | 不要碰它 |
[28:47] | Hold up, isn’t that just purple Boggle salt? | 等等 这不是拼字用的紫色盐吗 |
[28:52] | By creating this traversable wormhole, | 通过创造这个可穿越的虫洞 |
[28:55] | you’ll be able to travel into Dr. Tyme’s capsule and return. | 你们就能进入实钟博士的时间胶囊再回来 |
[28:58] | With Boggle salt? | 用拼字盐 |
[28:59] | Step into the temporal gateway. | 进入时间通道 |
[29:02] | Fuck it. | 随便吧 |
[29:09] | Now, hold hands | 现在 手拉手 |
[29:11] | and say where you were and what you were doing | 说在1980年的8月8日午夜 |
[29:12] | on August the 8th at midnight, 1980. | 你们在哪 在做什么 |
[29:18] | – I think I was– – Wait, no. Not yet. | -我应该是 -等等 先别说 |
[29:23] | – You must say it clockwise. – Oh, my God. | -你们必须顺时针说 -我的天 |
[29:26] | – Can we do this already? – On my count. | -可以赶紧做完吗 -听我数 |
[29:28] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[29:31] | I was here, knitting. | 我在这里做针线活 |
[29:33] | I was here, sleeping. | 我在这里睡觉 |
[29:35] | I had just finished qualifying to race in Tampa Bay, Florida, | 我刚刚结束了佛罗里达坦帕湾的资格赛 |
[29:38] | asleep in my RV. | 在房车里睡着了 |
[29:43] | It seems someone is mis-remembering. | 好像有人记错了 |
[29:48] | Or lying. | 或者撒谎了 |
[29:52] | What? I didn’t… I… | 什么 不是我 |
[29:55] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[29:57] | On my count. One, two, three. | 听我数 一 二 三 |
[30:00] | I was here, knitting. | 我在这里做针线活 |
[30:02] | I was here, sleeping. | 我在这里睡觉 |
[30:03] | Fine, fuck. | 该死 好吧 |
[30:05] | I was in Tampa in the supply closet of the Peking Noodle, | 我在坦帕的北京面馆的储藏室里 |
[30:07] | up to my nose in boobs and ground up Sudafed | 鼻子顶到胸上 磨碎速达菲 |
[30:09] | with Jalinda the waitress. | 和叫朱琳达的女服务员一起 |
[30:11] | And there was a tub of Crisco– | 还有一桶脆饼 |
[30:17] | Remember, don’t touch the continuinium. | 记住 别碰鉂 |
[30:20] | Fuck you for making me relive the Peking Noodle. | 去你妈的 让我重温北京面馆那一遭 |
[30:50] | Remember, the Chief said to be careful. | 记住 首席说要小心 |
[30:52] | Fucking fuck him! | 去他妈的 |
[31:12] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[31:29] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[31:50] | ♪Bad girls♪ | ♪坏女孩♪ |
[31:53] | ♪Talking ’bout the sad girls♪ | ♪谈论着那些伤心的女孩♪ |
[31:56] | I’m sorry I made fun of your drawing. | 很抱歉我嘲笑了你的画 |
[31:58] | ♪Sad girls♪ | ♪伤心的女孩♪ |
[32:01] | Do you think the stuff is in his helmet? | 你觉得他会把东西藏在头盔里吗 |
[32:04] | It must be that purple doohickey in the middle. | 肯定是中间那个紫色的小玩意 |
[32:06] | – Well, let’s go get it. – Wait. | -那我们去拿过来 -等等 |
[32:11] | ♪Picking up all kinds of strangers♪ | ♪认识各种各样的陌生人♪ |
[32:12] | Shit! You didn’t tell me Dr. Tyme had a freeze ray. | 该死 你没告诉我实钟博士会冷冻射线 |
[32:15] | That’s because it’s not a freeze ray, | 因为这不是冷冻射线 |
[32:17] | it’s a time ray. | 而是时间射线 |
[32:19] | ♪But you want a good time♪ | ♪但你想玩得开心♪ |
[32:22] | Cool cats. | 朋友们 |
[32:23] | You ready to get down and jive in the best of times? | 你们准备好进入舞池尽情狂欢了吗 |
[32:28] | I’m Dr. Jonathan Tyme, with a “Y” | 我是乔纳森·实钟博士 不是时钟 |
[32:30] | because why not? | 因为实在好听 |
[32:33] | And you… You are Rita Farr. | 你…你是丽塔·法尔 |
[32:38] | Big fan! | 我是你的忠实粉丝 |
[32:40] | Ha! Go on. | 继续说 |
[32:43] | Let’s lose the static and get down | 让我们忘却干扰尽情狂欢 |
[32:45] | because this is my zone. | 因为这是我的地盘 |
[32:47] | You’re either in the party or you out the party. | 你们要么加入派对 要么退出派对 |
[32:50] | You feel me? | 明白了吗 |
[32:54] | ♪Sad girls♪ | ♪伤心的女孩♪ |
[32:57] | ♪Talking ’bout bad Bad girls♪ | ♪谈论着坏女孩♪ |
[32:59] | Go! | 去吧 |
[33:01] | Have fun. | 玩得开心 |
[33:04] | What the fuckin’ fuck! | 这他妈是什么鬼 |
[33:09] | All I’m saying is, | 我想说的是 |
[33:10] | they’re not a snack, they’re a side. | 它们不是零食 而是副食 |
[33:12] | No, no, no. So, you’re tellin’ me | 不不 你的意思是 |
[33:13] | if you could eat onion rings every day | 你可以每天都吃洋葱圈 |
[33:15] | – with no consequences– – No, no. | -而没有任何不良后果 -不是 |
[33:17] | That’s what makes them good. | 这正是它们的美妙之处 |
[33:19] | Greasy, sinful consequences. | 油腻 罪恶的后果 |
[33:24] | – They were good, though. – Yeah. | -但洋葱圈还是很好吃 -没错 |
[33:27] | I’m glad we did this. | 我们这样做我很高兴 |
[33:28] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[33:32] | I’ll walk you home? | 我送你回家 |
[33:35] | I’m good. | 不用了 |
[33:37] | See you in Group? | 小组见 |
[33:57] | Motherfucker! | 混蛋 |
[33:59] | – You okay? – I was in Fallujah in ’04. | -你还好吗 -我04年时在费卢杰 |
[34:02] | That was not okay. | 那里不太好 |
[34:03] | This right here, is city living. | 这样的城市生活对我简直是小菜一碟 |
[34:05] | Damn, girl. Those are some moves. | 身手不错嘛 妹子 |
[34:10] | Cops are on their way. | 警察在路上了 |
[34:13] | What? No. I didn’t ask you to call them. | 什么 不 我没让你叫警察 |
[34:16] | On a mugging? | 遭遇抢劫不报警吗 |
[34:17] | It’s kind of standard procedure. | 报警是标准的程序 |
[34:18] | He’s just a kid. | 他只是个孩子 |
[34:21] | Do me a solid, | 就当帮我个忙 |
[34:23] | give him a second chance. | 再给他一次机会 |
[34:25] | 犯罪数据库 蒂米·J·福斯特 少年罪犯 身高1.7m/体重70kg/生日2004.7.9 犯罪记录 2018.10.31 非法入侵 2017.2.10 破坏公物 | |
[34:27] | According to his priors, this would be his third chance. | 根据他的记录 这将是给他的第三次机会 |
[34:29] | Then give him a third chance. | 那就给他第三次机会 |
[34:31] | The more this kid is in the system, | 这个孩子在系统中有越多的记录 |
[34:32] | the harder it is for him to get out of it. | 他就越难摆脱阴影 |
[34:34] | And if he doesn’t experience the consequences, | 如果他不承担后果 |
[34:36] | then he’s heading there anyway. | 那他最后还是会堕落的 |
[34:37] | Are you really that confident in your moral compass? | 你就那么信任你的道德罗盘吗 |
[34:39] | No. I just didn’t know this mugging was my only chance | 不 我只是不知道这次抢劫是 |
[34:42] | to solve systemic injustice in America. | 是解决美国系统性不公正的唯一办法 |
[34:43] | All I’m saying is, this kid needs more protection than I do. | 我只是说这孩子比我更需要保护 |
[34:45] | Yeah, and most mugging victims | 是啊 公然行凶抢劫案里的受害者 |
[34:47] | aren’t some cane-wielding badasses. | 也不是挥舞着棒子的狠角色 |
[34:49] | – Badass? – Badass alert. | -狠角色 -狠角色来了 |
[34:50] | Oh, yeah, I’m… I’m a real hero. | 我真是个英雄啊 |
[34:52] | You want to know how I got all these mad skills? | 你想知道我是怎么得到这些疯狂的能力的吗 |
[34:56] | The poverty draft. | 是贫困草案 |
[34:57] | Because I had no other option | 我没有别的选择了 |
[34:59] | and no one to warn me that it came with a lifetime of pain. | 也没人来警告我这会伴随一辈子的痛苦 |
[35:01] | With respect to your service, | 对你的服务并无不敬 |
[35:03] | all I’m saying is the next time he tries to mug some– | 我只是说下次他准备抢劫时 |
[35:06] | What if there isn’t a next time? | 要是没有下一次了呢 |
[35:08] | What if this is the moment that this kid turns his life around? | 要是这就是这孩子改过自新的时刻呢 |
[35:11] | What if we put him on the right path? | 要是我们让他走上正轨了呢 |
[35:13] | Wave the magic wand of forgiveness | 对他挥挥宽恕魔杖 |
[35:14] | and suddenly he’s not a criminal. | 就让他不再是罪犯了吗 |
[35:16] | Okay, you’re not listening to me. | 你没有在听我讲 |
[35:19] | Nobody should be judged by the worst thing they ever did. | 没人应该被他们所作的最坏的事来评判 |
[35:29] | Get out of here, kid. | 滚吧小子 |
[35:41] | What? | 怎么了 |
[35:42] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[35:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:01] | He didn’t keep a lot of friends… | 他没有很多朋友 |
[36:04] | but his loyalty to his family was fierce. | 但他对他的家庭很忠诚 |
[36:09] | He was funny. He was smart enough to get the joke. | 他很幽默 足够聪明能理解玩笑 |
[36:12] | I never was, | 我从来听不懂 |
[36:13] | but he was a good brother and he loved me all the same. | 但他是个好兄弟 不管怎样都爱我 |
[36:20] | We love you, Gary. | 我们爱你 加里 |
[36:24] | You are already missed. | 我们很想你 |
[36:56] | You a member of Gary’s club? | 你是加里俱乐部里的一员吗 |
[36:59] | Pirate Radio Truthers, Team Tinfoil Hat? | 海盗电台兄弟帮 锡纸帽队 |
[37:02] | No offense. | 无意冒犯 |
[37:04] | I… I don’t know anything about that. | 我不懂你在说什么 |
[37:16] | Say something else. | 再说点别的 |
[37:23] | Yeah, Paul, | 好的保罗 |
[37:24] | it’s me. Your dad. | 是我 你爸爸 |
[37:34] | You’re alive. | 你还活着 |
[37:38] | Gary was right. | 加里是对的 |
[37:43] | Don’t even know what to do with that. | 我都不知道该如何反应 |
[37:46] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[37:47] | It’s a lot. | 信息量太大了 |
[37:50] | Yeah, if my brother had known killing himself | 如果我弟弟知道要是自杀 |
[37:51] | would have made our dad show up, | 能让我们父亲现身的话 |
[37:52] | he probably would have done it sooner. | 他一定会早点自杀 |
[37:56] | Oh, Christ, I’m sorry. That sounded… | 老天啊对不起 那听起来 |
[37:57] | – No. No, it’s okay. – No, no, it’s… | -不不没事的 -不 |
[38:06] | Yeah, it’s a lot. | 信息量太大了 |
[38:12] | Your ride? | 来接你的吗 |
[38:13] | Your grandson, actually. | 那是你孙子 |
[38:29] | We’re having a… A gathering at his place. | 我们在他家有场聚会 |
[38:33] | 46 Acorn Street. | 在橡子街46号 |
[38:36] | Picked up a bunch of Gary’s favorite treats. | 有些加里最喜欢的点心 |
[38:40] | Chocolate malts? | 麦芽巧克力 |
[38:43] | You got it. | 你还记得 |
[38:47] | You should come. | 你应该来 |
[38:56] | All right, folks, it’s time for couples skate. | 好了大家伙 到了双人滑冰的时候了 |
[39:07] | – No, no, no! – Oh, no. | -不不不 -不 |
[39:08] | – Not this fucking song. – Not this fucking song again. | -别他妈又是这首歌 -别又是这首歌 |
[39:11] | Fuck! | 操 |
[39:13] | This is as good as it ever got, baby. | 这是最好的时代 宝贝 |
[39:15] | I’ve seen it all. Every era. | 每个时代我都见过 |
[39:16] | This right here, August 8th, 1980, | 就是此时 1980年8月8日 |
[39:19] | at a roller disco off I-95, | 95号国际公路边的轮滑迪斯科 |
[39:21] | this is where humanity peaked. | 这里就是人性的巅峰 |
[39:23] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[39:26] | I’m trying. | 我在努力 |
[39:29] | I was hoping you were here for more than my continuinium. | 我还希望你不仅是为了我的鉂元素来的 |
[39:33] | I don’t know what you… | 我不知道你在说 |
[39:35] | Well, surely you already knew that, uh, | 你肯定已经知道了 |
[39:38] | seeing the future and all. | 你都看过未来了 |
[39:41] | I prefer to live in the moment, baby. | 我更愿意活于当下 亲爱的 |
[39:43] | Besides, many have come for this, | 再说 很多人来抢这个 |
[39:46] | but none have succeeded. | 但他们都失败了 |
[39:48] | This is nuts. We don’t have time for this shit. | 简直疯了 我们没时间在这胡闹 |
[39:50] | Find some skates and get out there. | 找双轮滑鞋 我们快走 |
[39:52] | Why the fuck would you assume that I know how to skate? | 你怎么就看出来我会轮滑 |
[39:55] | Do I always have to clarify this? | 我非得说清楚吗 |
[39:57] | Does any one-sixty-fourth of you know how to skate? | 你那64个人格里有没有哪个会轮滑 |
[40:01] | – Or chew lightning, or anything helpful? – Maybe. | -或者吞闪电 能帮点忙 -或许吧 |
[40:04] | But the others are sort of… doped. | 但是其他人都有点嗨 |
[40:08] | This, Jane, is why we don’t do drugs. | 简 所以我们才不能吸毒 |
[40:14] | I can’t. | 我不行了 |
[40:15] | I can’t. I can’t. | 我不行了 我不行了 |
[40:18] | – I can’t. – Sh… shit. | -我不行了 -该死 |
[40:20] | Ain’t nobody stopping this party. | 谁都不能破坏这场派对 |
[40:23] | No more “Bad Girls.” | 别再放《坏女孩》了 |
[40:28] | Oh, shit! | 该死 |
[40:48] | Rita, what did you do? | 丽塔 你干了什么 |
[40:50] | You told me to grab his helmet! | 是你让我抓他的头盔的 |
[40:52] | That’s not his helmet, that’s his head. | 那不是头盔 那是他的头 |
[40:54] | Holy shit! The continue brain thingie is loose! | 我去 时间男的脑子掉出来了 |
[41:10] | I am not babysitting my nemesis’s kid. | 我才不要照顾天谴的孩子 |
[41:17] | Hey, you Niles’s guys? | 你们是奈尔斯的人吗 |
[41:21] | Fuck you, government asswipes. | 一边去 政府的混蛋 |
[41:24] | I swear to God, I thought it was a helmet. | 我发誓 我以为它是头盔 |
[41:29] | Grab the brain, asshole! | 去拿脑子 混蛋 |
[41:44] | – Satan, be gone! – Help me. | -撒旦 退散 -救救我 |
[41:50] | No! | 不要 |
[41:55] | Hang in there. | 撑住 |
[42:38] | I’ve seen your like from birth to death, Gertrude Cramp. | 我看过你的一辈子 格特鲁德·克兰普 |
[42:41] | Your mother was right about you. | 你妈妈说得一点都没错 |
[42:43] | No matter what, or how hard you try, | 无论如何 无论你有多努力 |
[42:45] | you’ll never be anything but a fraud. | 你也不过是个骗子而已 |
[42:49] | What did you say? | 你刚说什么 |
[42:50] | I said, you’re out of the party. | 我说 你们给我滚出这个派对 |
[42:58] | Oh, thank heavens. | 谢天谢地 |
[43:03] | Did you get it? | 你们拿到了吗 |
[43:04] | Of course we didn’t. | 当然没有 |
[43:07] | Another adventure, another trigger, what else is fuckin’ new? | 又一次冒险 又一次触发回忆 一成不变 |
[43:10] | Did you know the thing we were going after wasn’t a headpiece? | 你知道我们要去找的不是个头盔吗 |
[43:13] | – It was a guy’s head. – I warned you. | -那是那家伙的头 -我警告过你们 |
[43:15] | My research was thin. | 我的研究很不充分 |
[43:16] | Oh, but confident enough to call him terrible | 但你还是很自信地说他很糟糕 |
[43:18] | even though he was just some self-absorbed putz. | 尽管他就只是个沉迷自己世界的蠢货 |
[43:21] | It seems to me like you wanted a hit squad | 在我看来 你就想找个杀手团伙 |
[43:22] | to invade a time capsule and murder a guy. | 入侵时间胶囊 杀掉一个人 |
[43:25] | I asked for no such thing. | 我没要你们做这种事 |
[43:27] | For the last time, I never asked for– | 我最后说一遍 我从来没要求 |
[43:29] | Stop saying that. | 别说这种话了 |
[43:33] | You turned us into what we are. | 你把我们变成现在这样 |
[43:35] | And now I can only do one thing, | 而现在我只能做一件事 |
[43:37] | and we can’t even do that. | 我们连那都做不到 |
[45:51] | 退还寄件人 拉瑞·崔纳收 水星计划 可可沙滩 佛罗里达州 美国 | |
[46:07] | 亲爱的爸爸 你去哪儿了 爸爸 我以为你去了太空 可妈妈一直哭 我爱你 想你 求求你回家吧 爱你的儿子 加里 | |
[46:28] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[46:48] | Father in heaven, we beseech you, cast away the demons | 天上的父啊 我们恳求您 驱走 |
[46:52] | who have grown in Kay Challis these seven years. | 这七年里在凯·查利斯体内滋生的恶魔吧 |
[46:55] | Cast away the spirit and return Kay to our flock. | 驱走鬼魂 让凯重回我们身边 |
[47:00] | Restore her to her ever-suffering mother. | 把她归还她一直受苦的母亲吧 |
[47:05] | Please, Momma, help me. | 求求你 妈妈 帮帮我 |
[47:07] | Lord, we praise you with all our hearts, | 主啊 我们全心赞美您 |
[47:10] | and we know that Satan cannot abide where you are present. | 我们知道撒旦无法在您出现的地方停留 |
[47:14] | Feel your presence. | 感知您的存在 |
[47:16] | Prince of Darkness, you are not welcome. | 黑暗之王 你不受欢迎 |
[47:18] | Satan! | 撒旦 |
[47:19] | Be gone! | 消失吧 |
[47:24] | I’ll tear your face off! | 我会撕掉你的面具 |
[47:29] | Help me. | 帮帮我 |
[47:33] | We deserve this. | 我们活该这样 |
[47:38] | Kay, let me go up for you. | 凯 让我替你上去 |
[47:40] | Who is this lady? | 这位女士是谁 |
[47:42] | Just give them Kay. If we don’t, we’ll all die. | 把凯交给他们 如果不这样我们都会死 |
[47:45] | No, the girl stays safe. | 不 女孩不能动 |
[47:47] | I can do this, Kay. | 这事我能搞定 凯 |
[47:48] | I know what you want. | 我知道你想要什么 |
[47:50] | Let me go up for you. | 让我替你上去 |
[47:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[48:01] | Thank you, brother. | 谢谢你 修士 |
[48:03] | Oh, I see the light. | 我看到光了 |
[48:04] | I am saved! | 我被拯救了 |
[48:07] | Hallelujah! | 赞美上帝 |
[48:19] | Let’s be clear, Elena. | 明说了吧 埃琳娜 |
[48:21] | No amounts of holy water will ever purify the sins | 再多圣水也永远无法净化 |
[48:25] | you allowed to go on in your home, | 你任其在家中横行的罪孽 |
[48:28] | and if you want your sinful compliance to stay buried, | 如果你想让你罪恶的顺从继续隐藏 |
[48:31] | then you will call me… Miranda. | 那就叫我米兰达吧 |
[48:41] | I’ve never seen this before. | 我从未见过这一幕 |
[48:43] | Why am I watching Miranda’s memory? | 我为什么在看米兰达的记忆 |
[48:46] | I’m being neutral here. | 我在这里没有任何倾向性 |
[48:48] | Listen, if you want to remain his primary | 听着 如果你想在我们经历这段困难时期时 |
[48:50] | while we get through this rough patch, then so be it, | 保留这个主人格 那就这样做吧 |
[48:53] | But, you know, change isn’t all bad. | 不过 改变并非全都不好 |
[48:57] | You’re saying that Miranda would be a better primary. | 你的意思是米兰达会是更好的主人格 |
[49:00] | Newsflash, she threw herself into the fucking well. | 提醒一下 她把自己扔进了该死的井里 |
[49:05] | You don’t have to remind me, | 你不必提醒我 |
[49:07] | but before that, long before any of us | 但在那之前 早在我们 |
[49:09] | were subjected to meta-human experimentation, | 接受超能力试验之前 |
[49:12] | Miranda was… powerful. | 米兰达就很强大了 |
[49:19] | What made her so powerful? | 是什么使她如此强大 |
[49:22] | She knew what the girl wanted. | 她知道那女孩想要什么 |
[49:30] | What made her so powerful? | 是什么使她如此强大 |
[49:32] | She knew what the girl wanted. | 她知道那女孩想要什么 |
[49:34] | Maybe it is time for a change. | 也许是时候改变了 |
[49:46] | What? | 干什么 |
[49:49] | Can you help me? | 你能帮帮我吗 |
[49:50] | No, I can’t help you, and I can’t help your father. | 不能 我帮不了你 也帮不了你父亲 |
[49:55] | I’m an utter failure, and I can’t even help myself. | 我完全是个废物 连我自己都帮不了 |
[49:59] | Not that kind of help. | 不是那种帮忙 |
[50:06] | Now lightly whip the egg batter into a froth. | 现在轻搅蛋糊至起泡 |
[50:15] | Clara was deemed expendable. | 克拉拉是可以牺牲的 |
[50:21] | Clara was deemed expendable. | 克拉拉是可以牺牲的 |
[50:23] | My daughter was expendable, | 我女儿是可以牺牲的 |
[50:25] | but yours has cost how many lives? | 可你女儿让多少人付出了性命 |
[50:27] | How is your kid more important than mine? | 你孩子怎么就比我的更重要 |
[50:31] | When backed into a corner, I will do anything for my daughter. | 在走投无路时 我会为我女儿做任何事 |
[50:38] | Like chop me up. | 比如把我切碎 |
[50:40] | Not if I can fucking help it. | 我他妈可帮不了你 |