时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:48] | Get out of my way! I need a sprinkle. | 让开 我尿急 |
[01:57] | But now, the putrid little primate, | 不过现在轮到你们花钱来看的 |
[02:00] | you shelled out your shekels to see, | 恶心的小灵长类动物登场了 |
[02:02] | All right, looks like you’re up, girly. | 好了 该你了 小姑娘 |
[02:06] | And here she comes now. | 她来了 |
[02:10] | An hideous curiosity, | 这可怕的奇珍 |
[02:12] | captured deep in the icy Yukon wilderness, | 于冰冷的育空荒野被捕获 |
[02:16] | where legends say… | 那里的传闻道 |
[02:18] | she is the cursed progeny | 她是女巫和山地野兽 |
[02:20] | of a witch and a mountain beast. | 生下的被诅咒的后代 |
[02:25] | Bestowed with gifts most unnatural, | 天赋异禀 |
[02:30] | and born with looks that will surely stain your memories | 与生俱来的容貌必将长久玷污 |
[02:34] | for years to come. | 你们的记忆 |
[02:39] | The Ape-Faced Girl! | 猿脸女孩 |
[02:50] | I got something else long and sweet for you, monkey girl. | 我还有个又长又甜的东西给你 猴子女孩 |
[02:54] | Calm yourselves. | 冷静点 |
[02:55] | Calm yourselves, ladies and gents. | 冷静点 女士们先生们 |
[02:57] | There is much more to see, of this I can promise you. | 我向你们保证 精彩的还在后面 |
[03:00] | She just needs a little darkness | 她只是需要一点黑暗 |
[03:03] | to calm herself, concentrate, | 来让自己平静下来 集中注意力 |
[03:05] | and conjure up a very special friend of hers. | 召唤出她特别的朋友 |
[03:10] | Behold! | 看啊 |
[03:11] | An animal the likes of which you have never seen before. | 这是一种你们从未见过的动物 |
[03:15] | A beast from a time long forgotten. | 一种被遗忘已久的野兽 |
[03:18] | I know you don’t like it, | 我知道你不喜欢这样 |
[03:20] | but it will be over quickly if you behave. | 但如果你乖乖的 很快就会结束的 |
[03:23] | A ferocious monster… | 这头凶猛的怪物 |
[03:26] | tethered to her | 与她错乱的精神 |
[03:28] | deranged mind! | 紧紧捆绑在一起 |
[03:30] | We just have to do as he says. | 我们只要按他说的做就行了 |
[03:32] | The Ape Girl’s gruesome pet… | 猿脸女孩可怕的宠物 |
[03:39] | No sudden movements | 女士们先生们 |
[03:40] | if you please, ladies and gents, | 请别乱动 |
[03:42] | for this is no tame circus animal. | 这可不是马戏团的驯兽 |
[03:44] | This is a true wicked conjuring, | 这是货真价实的邪恶魔术 |
[03:48] | with teeth that can rip through a human skull. | 它的牙齿可以撕裂人的头骨 |
[03:53] | Would you like to watch him dance? | 你们想看它跳舞吗 |
[03:57] | Give us a twirl. | 转个圈 |
[04:00] | Go on, now! | 快点 |
[04:05] | We’ll be done soon. | 马上就完事了 |
[04:08] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[04:09] | Around the other way! | 绕另一边 |
[04:13] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[04:14] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[04:17] | Who are you looking at? | 你在看谁 |
[04:20] | I said the other way! | 我说了绕另一边 |
[04:22] | – No! – You will obey me! | -不 -你必须服从我 |
[04:29] | You little cunt! | 你个小贱人 |
[04:30] | Control your animal! | 管好你的动物 |
[04:32] | Take it down! | 制服它 |
[04:39] | Make stop. | 阻止 |
[04:44] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[04:46] | Which one are you? | 你是哪一个 |
[04:48] | Help… | 帮助 |
[04:50] | girl… | 小女孩 |
[04:52] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[04:56] | Help us how? | 怎么帮我们 |
[04:58] | Make wish. | 许个愿 |
[05:01] | What? | 什么 |
[05:06] | Make wish. | 许个愿 |
[05:13] | I… | 我 |
[05:16] | Save girl. | 救救小女孩 |
[05:39] | Girl… | 小女孩 |
[05:41] | Safe. | 安全了 |
[06:37] | With sunrise, another day begins. | 旭日东升 新的一天开始了 |
[06:41] | So let’s be ready for today. | 我们为今天做好准备吧 |
[06:45] | No wicked words, | 不许说坏话 |
[06:48] | no teeth, | 不许呲牙齿 |
[06:50] | no claws. | 不许伸爪子 |
[06:53] | Only fun and laughs and play. | 只有快乐 欢笑和玩耍 |
[06:57] | Well, of course we can. | 我们当然可以 |
[06:59] | But first we have to say good morning to all our new friends. | 但首先我们要向所有的新朋友道早安 |
[07:03] | Don’t we? | 不是吗 |
[07:07] | You haven’t forgotten them, silly. You can’t have. | 你当然没忘记他们 傻瓜 你不可能忘记 |
[07:11] | Oh, you’re being ridiculous. | 你太可笑了 |
[07:16] | All right, all right. | 好了 好了 |
[07:17] | Let’s see. | 我们来看看 |
[07:18] | God dammit! | 该死的 |
[07:20] | Tall as a house. Mad as a lion. | 高如房子 疯如狮子 |
[07:24] | Piece of shit! | 破铜烂铁 |
[07:25] | The big funny tin man… | 高大滑稽的铁皮人 |
[07:26] | Mother… | 狗娘 |
[07:27] | …with lots of pretty fast cars. | 有着许多速度极快的车 |
[07:30] | Stupid bitch ass… Fuck… God damn… | 该死的 混蛋 见鬼 |
[07:33] | And lots and lots of pretty words. | 还说着很多有趣的话 |
[07:35] | Fuck, fuck, fuck! | 该死 该死 该死 |
[07:39] | And there’s a sad girl… | 有一个悲伤的女孩 |
[07:41] | who sings out to the dark. | 对着黑暗高声歌唱 |
[07:43] | She doesn’t sing much anymore. | 她再也不唱歌了 |
[07:47] | Well, she doesn’t do much of anything these days, really. | 她其实最近什么都不做了 |
[07:55] | Oh, and you must remember, | 你一定还记得 |
[07:58] | the boy hero. | 英雄小子 |
[08:03] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[08:04] | A proper superhero. | 一个真正的超级英雄 |
[08:09] | And last of all, | 最后 |
[08:11] | there’s the fair princess. | 还有窈窕的公主 |
[08:15] | She’s got skin made of rubber. | 她有橡皮制的皮 |
[08:20] | At least… that’s what I’ve been told. | 至少我是这么听说的 |
[08:26] | But when she smiles sometimes, | 但是她有时笑的时候 |
[08:29] | I think she might actually be made of glass. | 我觉得她其实是玻璃做的 |
[08:40] | No, I’m not scared of them. | 不 我才不怕他们 |
[08:43] | Why would I be? | 有什么好怕的 |
[08:45] | This is a special place. | 这是个特别的地方 |
[08:48] | It’s where we belong now. | 我们现在都属于这里 |
[08:51] | And this is who we belong with. | 我们都属于彼此 |
[08:55] | Maybe we’re not all friends just yet… | 或许我们暂时还不都是朋友 |
[08:59] | but I just know we will be eventually. | 但我知道最终会的 |
[09:02] | Someday we might even be better than friends. | 有一天 我们可能会胜过友情 |
[09:07] | Maybe someday, we’ll be a family. | 或许有一天 我们会成为家人 |
[09:58] | Perfect. | 很好 |
[10:01] | Rise and shine, everyone. | 大家该起床了 |
[10:03] | Rise and shine. | 该起床了 |
[10:06] | Must you wake us every morning with that bell? | 你非得每天早上摇那铃铛把我们喊醒吗 |
[10:09] | It’s so folksy. | 太乡土了 |
[10:10] | No more bells after today, Rita. | 明天开始就不摇铃了 丽塔 |
[10:12] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[10:14] | It’s ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[10:15] | Larry is completing his final test on the substance | 我们说话这会 拉瑞正在完成 |
[10:18] | as we speak. | 物质的最后测试 |
[10:20] | And it’s definitely gonna work this time, right? | 这次终于要成功了 对吧 |
[10:24] | Unlike every other time? | 跟其他几次不同 |
[10:31] | All right, buddy. | 好了 伙计 |
[10:33] | No pressure… | 别有压力 |
[10:35] | but we’re counting on you. | 不过我们就靠你了 |
[10:43] | Anything? | 有反应吗 |
[10:46] | Shit! | 该死 |
[10:47] | Shit, shit, shit! | 该死 该死 |
[10:53] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[11:04] | This is important. | 这很重要 |
[11:06] | The transformation could prove to be very exhausting, | 变形可能会非常累人 |
[11:11] | and could take up to several hours. | 可能会花上几个小时 |
[11:12] | Wait, did you just say “Hours”? | 等下 你刚是说”几个小时” |
[11:14] | It’s a very delicate and intricate process. | 这是个精细复杂的过程 |
[11:17] | The chemical needs time | 化学物质需要一段时间 |
[11:19] | to permeate each and every cell of the body. | 来渗透身体的每一个细胞 |
[11:21] | I’m no asshole scientist with a God-complex or anything, | 我不是有上帝情结的混蛋科学家 |
[11:25] | but what about those of us who don’t have a body? | 但是我们之中没有身体的人怎么办 |
[11:28] | Well, my theory is that | 我的理论是 |
[11:30] | the chemical will interact with carbon structures. | 化学物质会与碳结构发生反应 |
[11:33] | – Meaning– – Nope, not buying it. | -也就是说 -不 我不信 |
[11:35] | What, you guys really think he’s just suddenly capable | 怎么 你们真觉得他就突然间 |
[11:38] | of reversing this bullshit? | 可以反转这一切了吗 |
[11:40] | He’s had days, weeks. | 他试了几天 几周 |
[11:42] | Nothing’s happened, | 无事发生 |
[11:43] | and it sure as shit ain’t gonna happen today. | 今天百分之百也不会发生什么 |
[11:45] | You don’t know that. | 这你说不准 |
[11:46] | Yeah, I do. | 我就说得准 |
[11:47] | He’s a shitty scientist. | 他是个很烂的科学家 |
[11:48] | Look around you, Vic. | 看看你周围 维克 |
[11:50] | We are his fucking life’s work. | 我们就是他毕生的杰作 |
[11:52] | What does that tell you? | 你从中能看出什么 |
[11:53] | You look here, you great big steaming, | 闭嘴吧 你这个被驴反刍的 |
[11:56] | reeking pile of regurgitated– | 冒着热气 臭气熏天的家伙 |
[11:58] | Pancakes! | 薄饼好了 |
[11:59] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[12:01] | – I’m starving. – Good. Breakfast. | -我饿死了 -太好了 早饭 |
[12:03] | We’ll need our strength. | 我们需要力气 |
[12:04] | So everyone, make sure you fuel up before we begin. | 所以各位都确保开始前把肚子填饱 |
[12:09] | Chief. | 首席 |
[12:13] | I called it. I fucking called it! | 我就说吧 我就他妈说了 |
[12:19] | Thank you, Larry! | 谢谢你 拉瑞 |
[12:21] | Please, everybody sit down. | 拜托 大家都坐下来 |
[12:22] | Let’s sit down together. | 咱们坐在一起吃吧 |
[12:28] | Oh, boy. | 老天 |
[12:29] | Jane, Baby Doll’s favorite. | 简 小宝贝最喜欢的 |
[12:32] | Extra syrup. | 多加糖浆的 |
[12:35] | She’s not hungry. | 她不饿 |
[12:43] | I’m sorry, Rita. | 真对不起 丽塔 |
[12:47] | Do you think it might be time to try something else? | 你觉得我们是不是该换个别的方式了 |
[12:50] | If science isn’t working, | 如果科学没有用 |
[12:52] | maybe we should look elsewhere. | 也许我们可以换个视角 |
[12:54] | After all, what happened to us in that painting | 毕竟 我们在画里碰到的那些事 |
[12:56] | wasn’t completely scientific. | 不怎么有科学依据 |
[13:03] | Magic. | 魔法 |
[13:05] | I’m not exactly overjoyed at the thought of seeing him either, | 我也不怎么想见到他 |
[13:08] | but Willoughby might have an answer. | 但是威洛比或许是我们的答案 |
[13:11] | – No. – At the very least, | -不 -最起码 |
[13:13] | he could point us in the direction | 他能给我们指明个方向 |
[13:14] | of a book, or a boy, | 一本书 或是个孩子 |
[13:16] | – or a horsehead. She seemed nice– – No! | -或者是马头 她好像人挺好… -不行 |
[13:19] | Look, I’m sorry, Rita, but he can’t help. | 我真的很抱歉 丽塔 但是他帮不上忙 |
[13:23] | Not with this. | 这件事上不可能 |
[13:28] | Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck! | 操 操 操 操 |
[13:32] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[13:34] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[13:34] | I know what you’re up to. | 我知道你打算干什么 |
[13:37] | You’re going to feed the rats. | 你要去喂老鼠 |
[13:40] | – Sure. – Can I come? | -算吧 -我能一起吗 |
[13:41] | Nope. | 不行 |
[14:08] | Cheese delivery. | 芝士到了 |
[14:12] | I know you want it, motherfucker. | 我知道你想要 混蛋玩意 |
[14:16] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[14:17] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[14:23] | Squeak, squeak, motherfucker! | 吱吱 混蛋玩意 |
[14:25] | Oh, yeah! | 爽啊 |
[15:00] | You can’t keep doing this. | 我们支撑不下去了 |
[15:03] | You see what’s it’s doing to us, right? | 你看到这对我们有什么影响了 对吧 |
[15:07] | Forgive me if I don’t want to deal, Hammerhead. | 请原谅我不想去面对 铁头 |
[15:10] | We’re stuck on a toy. | 我们被困在玩具里了 |
[15:13] | God, I could rip your fucking face off! | 天啊 我真想把你脸撕下来 |
[15:20] | It’s not about we, or you, or me. | 这事不关乎我们 或是你 或是我 |
[15:24] | It’s about the girl. It’s about Kay. | 是关于那孩子的 是关于小凯的 |
[15:27] | Or have you fucking forgotten that? | 还是说你已经他妈忘记了 |
[15:30] | Fuck you. | 去你妈的 |
[15:39] | 是时候 改变了 | |
[15:41] | Who did this? | 这是谁弄的 |
[15:46] | Who did this? | 这是谁弄的 |
[16:06] | Did I hurt you? | 我弄痛你了吗 |
[16:09] | What the hell are you doing in here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[16:11] | Sorry. I was just trying to help. | 抱歉 我只是想帮忙 |
[16:14] | I saw it was stuck in and it looked really painful. | 我看到这个扎在那里看起来特疼 |
[16:18] | So you just barge into my personal space? | 所以你就闯进我的私人空间吗 |
[16:20] | – I– – You can’t just walk in here whenever you want. | -我… -你不能就这么随便的走进来 |
[16:28] | Fuck. | 操 |
[16:30] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[16:31] | I didn’t mean to blow up at you. | 我不是有意冲你发火 |
[16:33] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[16:34] | I know being a grown-up is hard, | 我知道作为一个大人很艰难 |
[16:36] | and sometimes you have to yell to get all the bad feelings out. | 有时候你需要靠喊叫来发泄坏情绪 |
[16:40] | Yeah, well… | 是 不过 |
[16:42] | being a grown-up doesn’t give you a pass on being an asshole. | 当大人不意味着你就能当混蛋 |
[16:48] | Shush, you! | 闭嘴 |
[16:49] | I know it’s a naughty word. | 我知道那是个赃词 |
[16:54] | Who are you talking to? | 你在跟谁说话 |
[16:57] | Darling and Herschel. | 达令和赫谢尔 |
[17:02] | – Who? – My friends. | -谁 -我的朋友们 |
[17:04] | You can’t see them right now, because they’re inside. | 你现在看不到他们 因为他们在里边 |
[17:07] | Just like your friends. | 就像你的朋友们那样 |
[17:10] | The ones inside your head. | 就是你脑袋里那些 |
[17:15] | Dorothy? | 桃乐茜 |
[17:16] | Being a little busybody, are we? | 又在当小捣蛋了 是吗 |
[17:18] | It’s fine, we were just– | 没事的 我们只是在… |
[17:19] | Why don’t you go out and play | 不如你去外边玩玩 |
[17:21] | and let Jane and I have a little grown-up chat? | 让我和简谈谈大人的事情 |
[17:24] | But Darling was just saying that– | 但是达令刚说要… |
[17:25] | Just a moment, sweetheart. | 就一小会 亲爱的 |
[17:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:42] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[17:44] | Well, if you’re gonna get right to it… | 如果你想要开门见山的话 |
[17:46] | I need the serum. | 我需要血清 |
[17:48] | The one Josh Clay gave you. | 约什·克莱给你的那支 |
[17:51] | I know you’ve been using it, and I’m not here to lecture. | 我知道你一直在使用血清 我也不是来说教的 |
[17:53] | I just want it back… | 我只想要拿回来 |
[17:55] | for Dorothy. | 为了桃乐茜 |
[17:59] | For Dorothy? | 为了桃乐茜 |
[18:00] | To keep her safe. | 为了保证她的安全 |
[18:01] | That’s why it was created in the first place, | 血清本就是为此制造出来的 |
[18:03] | as a… safety net. | 作为一个安全保障 |
[18:06] | It’s gone. | 没了 |
[18:08] | I used it all. | 我用完了 |
[18:15] | Right. | 好吧 |
[18:21] | Jane… | 简 |
[18:23] | if you need to talk to someone, | 如果你想要找人谈谈 |
[18:26] | or scream and shout at someone, as the case may be… | 想朝人或尖叫或大喊 视具体情况而定 |
[18:30] | I want you to know I’m here. | 我希望你知道 我在这 |
[18:34] | I’ll always be here for you. | 我会永远陪着你 |
[18:43] | Part of me actually wishes we were back there, you know. | 有部分我其实真的希望我们能回到过去 |
[18:49] | Where that didn’t sound like total bullshit. | 那时候我还不觉得这句话是屁话 |
[18:53] | Show’s over, Chief. | 表演结束了 首席 |
[18:55] | You’re not my friend. | 你不是我的朋友 |
[18:59] | You’re just a scientist | 你只是一位科学家 |
[19:00] | who did fucked-up things to a broken girl. | 对一个可怜的女孩做了可恶的事 |
[19:29] | I don’t think | 我觉得 |
[19:30] | I’ve seen your son work harder on anything in his entire life. | 儿子这辈子最努力的事就是做这个模型 |
[19:34] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[19:36] | Gary, you ready to show Dad what you made? | 加里 你准备好给爸爸展示你做的东西了吗 |
[19:39] | Okay, bud. | 好 伙计 |
[19:41] | Moment of truth. | 关键时刻到了 |
[19:43] | Okay, wow! | 好的 |
[19:45] | Will you look at that! | 看看这个 |
[19:47] | It’s an airplane. | 是架飞机 |
[19:48] | Not just an airplane, right, Gar? | 不是普通的飞机 对吗 小加 |
[19:51] | It’s the X-15. | 这是架X-15 |
[19:53] | Get out! | 不是吧 |
[19:55] | Just like the one Dad’s flying into space. | 是爸爸驾驶着在太空飞行的飞机型号 |
[19:57] | Okay, let’s see here. | 让我来看看 |
[20:00] | Two wings, check. | 两只机翼 没错 |
[20:03] | Well, there’s my cockpit. Check. | 这是我的驾驶舱 没错 |
[20:09] | Okay. How about you tell me what this is, right here? | 不如你来告诉我这是什么吧 这里这个 |
[20:16] | Okay, I guess you mean this is the rocket engine, huh? | 我猜你是指这是火箭引擎 |
[20:19] | Without this, Dad doesn’t go into space. | 没有这个 爸爸就不能飞进太空了 |
[20:22] | Which is why, | 因此 |
[20:23] | it’s very important to understand exactly where it goes, | 知道火箭引擎的位置是非常重要的 |
[20:27] | and why. | 还有原理 |
[20:29] | But I liked it where it was. | 但是我喜欢它现在的位置 |
[20:31] | Hold on a minute. | 稍微等一下 |
[20:32] | Just watch. | 看着 |
[20:34] | Does it really matter, Lar? | 这真的重要吗 拉尔 |
[20:36] | I don’t know, Cheryl. | 我不知道 谢丽尔 |
[20:37] | Do you want your husband’s plane to break the Earth’s atmosphere, | 你希望你的丈夫的飞机穿过地球的大气层 |
[20:40] | or break into a million pieces? | 还是炸成成千上万块碎片 |
[20:52] | Tell you what. | 这样吧 |
[20:53] | Go fetch some cardboard, some scissors. We’ll start over. | 去拿硬纸板和剪刀 我们重新做一个 |
[20:56] | You and me. | 我和你一起做 |
[21:04] | It was a present to show how proud he was of his dad. | 这是一个展现他对自己爸爸感到自豪的礼物 |
[21:08] | And now his dad is gonna teach him how to do it the right way. | 而现在他爸爸要教他飞机的正确做法 |
[21:11] | That’s funny. | 真有意思 |
[21:13] | I thought he did do it the right way. | 我觉得他的做法就是正确的 |
[21:27] | Is there a reason you’re showing me that, pal? | 你为什么要让我想起这件事 伙计 |
[21:31] | Maybe it’s the universe telling us we need a break. | 也许是宇宙告诉我们 我们需要休息 |
[21:54] | You stay right where you are, you bastards. | 好好的待在原地 混账们 |
[22:10] | Where were you? | 你去哪了 |
[22:13] | Why, did I miss anything? | 怎么了 我错过什么了吗 |
[22:16] | Maybe I would be further along with my training | 也许我的计划能够更进一步 |
[22:19] | if I had a consistent teacher. | 要是我有个坚持教学的老师的话 |
[22:22] | Is it so wrong to desire simple mastery of one’s limbs? | 我只希望掌握自己的四肢 这难道错了吗 |
[22:26] | After 60 years of watching myself | 在审视自己六十年 |
[22:29] | puddle into a pool of shame and self-loathing, | 在羞愧和自我厌弃的泥潭中挣扎后 |
[22:33] | to finally ask not what I can do for my body, | 我终于不再问我可以为我的身体做什么 |
[22:37] | but what my body can do for me? | 而是它可以为我做什么 |
[22:40] | Sure. What’s your end game? | 好 你的目标是什么 |
[22:42] | Maybe, eventually, when we claw ourselves | 也许 最后 等我们爬出 |
[22:45] | out of this miniature morass, | 这个缩影沼泽 |
[22:47] | maybe I can devote myself to the better good. | 也许我可以让自己在更好的地方发挥长处 |
[22:52] | So you wanna become a superhero. | 所以你是想当超级英雄 |
[22:54] | That’s what all this training’s about? | 这些训练是因为这个目的吗 |
[22:56] | What? | 什么 |
[22:58] | No! | 不 |
[23:00] | Why? | 怎么 |
[23:02] | Is that ridiculous to you? | 你觉得这样很可笑吗 |
[23:04] | You’ve never heard such a foolish thing, have you? | 你没听过这么愚蠢的事吧 |
[23:08] | If it were true, | 如果是真的 |
[23:12] | did you think that maybe, | 你会不会觉得 |
[23:13] | just maybe my only aim here was to keep off the Tiny Town 10? | 我的唯一目的就是别想起困在这的事 |
[23:17] | I was just making sure I’m managing expectations. | 我只是想了解你的期望值 |
[23:21] | You know you could never actually cut it, right? | 你知道你永远也甩不掉它吧 |
[23:30] | Try that arm now. | 现在伸手试试 |
[23:32] | What? | 什么 |
[23:50] | Now just find a way to do it without being insulted. | 练习到不会被人羞辱的程度 |
[23:54] | Same time tomorrow. | 明天同一时间见 |
[24:01] | You are Cliff fucking Steele. | 你是克里夫·斯蒂勒 |
[24:04] | And he is a hillbilly piece of shit | 他不过是个好管闲事的 |
[24:05] | can’t keep his dick in his pants. | 垃圾人而已 |
[24:09] | You don’t need this. | 你不需要看他脸色 |
[24:11] | Not when you are finally starting to hit your stride. | 尤其是在你终于开始大步前进的时候 |
[24:13] | I know. | 我知道 |
[24:14] | And with a baby on the way. | 而且孩子就要出生了 |
[24:16] | I know. | 我知道 |
[24:18] | I cannot believe your mama | 不敢相信你妈 |
[24:19] | stayed with his cheating ass as long as she did. | 跟那个不忠之人住了这么久 |
[24:22] | This is gonna break his heart. | 这样会让他伤心的 |
[24:24] | Honey… | 亲爱的 |
[24:30] | All right. | 好吧 |
[24:31] | Why don’t you go lie down… | 不如你去躺下 |
[24:33] | with the burrito, | 吃吃玉米卷饼 |
[24:34] | and, I’ll talk to him. I got this. | 我去跟他说 交给我吧 |
[24:41] | Fuck him. | 叫他去死 |
[24:59] | Slow down there, Pops. | 动作慢一点 老爸 |
[25:02] | You’re giving my pit boys a run for their money. | 你这是在抢我赛车维修队的饭碗 |
[25:05] | When’s lunch? | 什么时候吃午饭 |
[25:06] | Ready to eat the ass off a low-flying duck. | 我都饿得可以吞下一头牛了 |
[25:09] | Kate’s inside putting up her feet. | 凯特在屋里躺着 |
[25:11] | I got beer. | 我有啤酒 |
[25:13] | When’s she gonna shit that thing out anyway? | 她什么时候才把孩子生出来 |
[25:20] | Listen, Dad… | 老爸 |
[25:22] | Kate and I have been talking, | 我和凯特在聊 |
[25:25] | and she thinks that– We think that… | 她觉得… 我们觉得… |
[25:28] | with all the bad blood between you and Mom, that… | 鉴于你和老妈之间的恩怨 |
[25:33] | We don’t wanna create a scene at the wedding, | 我们不想你们在婚礼上大吵大闹 |
[25:36] | and we think that… | 所以我们觉得… |
[25:40] | Well, probably one of you shouldn’t come, | 也许你们其中一人别来参加吧 |
[25:42] | and we think it’ll be best if that was you. | 我们认为你不来最合适 |
[25:48] | I mean, | 我的意思是 |
[25:49] | you sort of did fuck the counter girl at the DQ. | 你的确和冰雪皇后那个女服务生搞在一起 |
[25:52] | I hear you loud and clear, Cliffie. | 我明白你的意思 小克 |
[25:55] | Okay… | 那好 |
[25:57] | All right, let’s drink some beer. | 我们喝啤酒吧 |
[25:58] | Actually I’m gonna get going. | 其实我要走了 |
[26:00] | All right. Well… | 那好 |
[26:02] | How about a road soda? | 玫瑰苏打水怎么样 |
[26:03] | Hey, do me a favor. | 帮帮忙 |
[26:05] | Or, you know what? You can consider this my wedding toast. | 或者你可以把这当做是我的婚礼祝酒词 |
[26:09] | Why don’t you respect yourself? | 你为什么不尊重自己呢 |
[26:11] | You aren’t even married yet, | 你都还没结婚 |
[26:12] | and she’s already steering you around by your short and curlies. | 她已经把你开始摆布你了 |
[26:15] | She’s having my baby. | 她怀着我的孩子 |
[26:16] | Which I know is a big fucking deal to you, I do. | 我知道这对你来说很重要 我知道 |
[26:20] | But let’s see what happens in the next year or two. | 但是等着瞧一年或是两年后吧 |
[26:23] | What the fuck? | 这是什么话 |
[26:26] | The road is long and twisty, son. | 婚姻之路漫长又曲折 儿子 |
[26:30] | And in the end, whoever you are, or whoever you’re with, | 无论你是谁或是和谁在一起 |
[26:34] | all’s you got is your self-respect. You understand me? | 到最后你剩下的只有自重 你明白吗 |
[26:37] | I know where I will be. | 我知道我到时会在哪里 |
[26:39] | I’ll be right here. | 我会在这里 |
[26:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:41] | With my wife and with my baby. | 和我的妻儿一起 |
[26:44] | Good luck to you. | 祝你好运 |
[26:46] | You know, you wouldn’t know | 你根本不知道 |
[26:47] | the first fucking thing about self-respect. | 自重的重要性 |
[26:50] | Yeah, and one other piece of advice. | 还有一个建议 |
[26:52] | When that baby doctor asks you if you want the husband stitch, | 妇产科问你她生完后是否要帮她多缝一针 |
[26:55] | you tell him, “I’ll take two.” | 你告诉他 “缝两道” |
[27:00] | Hey, get your ass back here! | 给老子滚回来 |
[27:03] | Asshole. | 混蛋 |
[27:09] | Time to feed the rats? | 要喂老鼠吗 |
[27:11] | – Fuck! – Sorry! | -我操 -对不起 |
[27:12] | -Sorry. -Jesus, kid! | -对不起 -天啊 孩子 |
[27:14] | What? | 什么事 |
[27:16] | I… I was just… | 我 |
[27:18] | I thought… | 我想 |
[27:20] | if you were going to feed the rats… | 如果你要去喂老鼠 |
[27:23] | maybe I could go with you. | 也许我能和你一起去 |
[27:27] | Which I totally understand | 如果你觉得我烦人碍事 |
[27:28] | if you thought inappropriate or a bother. | 我也理解 |
[27:30] | Well, I do, | 我确实这么想 |
[27:32] | and I’m not, so… Bye. | 并且我不去喂老鼠 再见 |
[27:36] | Going for a drive? | 你要开车吗 |
[27:38] | What? | 什么 |
[27:39] | I’ve never rode in an automobile. | 我从来没坐过汽车 |
[27:41] | Fuck my life. | 我了个去 |
[27:42] | This one seems nice. | 这辆车很好看 |
[27:44] | Kid, you ever just shut the… | 孩子 你能不能闭嘴 |
[27:47] | She doesn’t stop. | 说个不停 |
[27:48] | She doesn’t fucking stop. | 就是说个不停 |
[27:55] | Don’t get used to it, kid. | 别把这当成习惯 孩子 |
[27:57] | This is not gonna be an everyday thing. | 不会每天都带你的 |
[28:01] | Wanna go faster? | 想要再快点吗 |
[28:05] | All right. | 好吧 |
[28:06] | You asked for it. | 这可是你说的 |
[28:30] | Cliff? | 克里夫 |
[28:31] | Cliff! | 克里夫 |
[28:38] | What the fuck? | 什么鬼 |
[28:44] | Jesus Christ! | 天哪 |
[28:45] | What the hell was that? | 那是什么鬼 |
[28:46] | I’m sorry, it was just Darling. | 对不起 那是达令 |
[28:49] | Wait, you know that thing? | 你认识那东西 |
[28:50] | She’s one of my friends from inside my mind. | 她是我意识里的一个朋友 |
[28:53] | They only come out when I’m sad or scared, | 他们只会在我伤心 惊吓或者开心时 |
[28:56] | or happy. | 才出来 |
[28:58] | Please don’t be mad. | 请别生气 |
[28:59] | Don’t do that. | 别过来 |
[29:00] | I am not one of your little weirdo friends. | 我可不是你那些古怪的朋友 |
[29:03] | I’m a grown man, and I | 我是成年人 |
[29:04] | don’t have time to play with a little freak. | 我可没时间和小怪物玩 |
[29:06] | Cliff! | 克里夫 |
[29:14] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你有什么毛病 |
[29:16] | You take your anger out on me, | 你可以冲我发火 |
[29:18] | not on an innocent child. | 别去找一个无辜的孩子 |
[29:20] | You mean the precious child you locked away for 90 years? | 你把那个宝贝孩子关起来九十年了 |
[29:25] | You have no idea what she and I have been through. | 你根本不知道她和我的经历 |
[29:28] | Really, Chief? | 真的吗 首席 |
[29:32] | You wanna play “Who had it worse” with me? | 你要跟我比惨吗 |
[29:39] | Thought so. | 量你不敢 |
[29:42] | Go ahead, pummel some rats. That’ll fill the hole. | 去砸死几只老鼠吧 能让你好受一些 |
[30:32] | Hole filled, asshole. | 感觉好点了 混蛋 |
[31:54] | Mrs. Brown you’ve got a lovely daughter. | 布朗夫人 千金乖巧 |
[32:06] | Girls as sharp as her are something rare | 聪颖机灵 世间罕有 |
[32:13] | But it’s sad | 心伤难愈 |
[32:16] | She doesn’t love me now | 吾失其爱 |
[32:20] | She’s made it clear enough | 字字剔透 |
[32:22] | Ain’t no good to pine | 无需伤悲 |
[32:27] | She is still | 她依旧 |
[32:33] | I do love watching you sing. | 我喜欢看你唱歌 |
[32:35] | And in miniature… | 尤其是缩小的时候 |
[32:37] | Cut the crap, Willoughby, we’ve got work to do. | 废话少说 威罗比 我们还有正事 |
[32:39] | And we will. It’s just, you’re adorable. | 马上开始 你真是太可爱了 |
[32:42] | I’m adorable. The whole thing’s just– | 我也很可爱 这件事也很 |
[32:44] | Enough, please. | 请别说了 |
[32:46] | You’re on edge. | 你很烦躁 |
[32:47] | Dorothy’s here. | 桃乐茜在这里 |
[32:49] | I know what you’re gonna say. | 我知道你要说什么 |
[32:50] | What am I gonna say? | 我要说什么 |
[32:51] | How you told me so. | 早告诉过你了 |
[32:52] | But this is not her fault. | 但这不是她的错 |
[32:54] | Right. Just like her imaginary pal | 对 她想象出来的朋友 |
[32:56] | wiping out that freakshow in London wasn’t her fault. | 团灭了伦敦的怪物秀团队也非她本意 |
[32:59] | It’s not. Not this time. | 不是她的错 |
[33:02] | It’s mine. | 是我的错 |
[33:04] | She’s perfectly safe under my care. | 她在我的保护下非常安全 |
[33:07] | For now. | 暂时安全 |
[33:07] | And I don’t need to hear what you think of her. | 我也不想听你对她的看法 |
[33:10] | I need your assistance in… | 我需要你帮我… |
[33:12] | fixing this. | 处理这件事 |
[33:17] | They know, don’t they? | 他们知道 对吧 |
[33:19] | Your yard-sale science projects know the truth. | 那些廉价低级的实验品知道真相 |
[33:23] | Mr. Nobody pretty much painted them a picture, yes. | 无名先生把真相基本都告诉他们了 |
[33:26] | And I told them the rest. | 我把剩下的也告诉了他们 |
[33:28] | And how are they taking it? | 他们什么反应 |
[33:29] | Well, what do you think? They’re pretty pissed off. | 你觉得呢 他们气坏了 |
[33:33] | But they did save my daughter… | 但他们的确救了我的女儿… |
[33:36] | and every attempt I’ve made to set things right has failed. | 我试着让事情回到正轨 但从未成功过 |
[33:39] | That’s why I’m totally | 所以 我简直就是在 |
[33:40] | abasing myself by summoning the likes of you. | 羞辱自己 找你这种人来 |
[33:43] | Is this supposed to be a grovel? | 你是要向我臣服吗 |
[33:47] | Will you… | 你可不可以… |
[33:50] | please… | 请你… |
[33:52] | help me get these people big? | 帮我把那些人变大 |
[33:55] | That kind of magic doesn’t come for free. | 这种法术可不是免费的 |
[33:56] | Whatever it takes. | 开什么价格都行 |
[33:58] | I don’t carry that kind of juice. | 我对此无能为力 |
[34:00] | Eismann might. | 埃斯曼大概可以 |
[34:01] | Eismann? Good God! | 埃斯曼 老天 |
[34:04] | Lego figures can’t be choosers, Caulder. | 都什么时候了你还在这里嫌东嫌西 考尔德 |
[34:08] | What do we got to trade? | 我们拿什么做交换 |
[34:09] | There’s the painting downstairs. | 楼下有一幅画 |
[34:12] | I saw that. | 我看到它了 |
[34:12] | That is a very extremely powerful piece of magic. | 那可是一件极具威力的法器 |
[34:16] | Maybe it once was, | 或许它曾经是这样 |
[34:17] | but with those two knob-heads squatting in it, | 但是现在里面有两个呆瓜 |
[34:19] | you might as well have wiped your cock across the Mona Lisa. | 就和被屌蹭过的《蒙娜丽莎》差不多了 |
[34:27] | How about that thing around your neck? | 挂在你脖子上的那个玩意怎么样 |
[34:31] | You’re joking. | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[34:32] | That plus the painting might just do it. | 那玩意加上画 大概刚刚够 |
[34:35] | – No. – Small broker’s fee on top? | -不行 -加点中介费 |
[34:36] | I told you, no! | 我说了 不行 |
[34:40] | Not now, not ever. | 现在不行 永远都不行 |
[34:44] | At the risk of insinuating that I actually give a fart… | 冒着暗示我的确在乎这件事的风险… |
[34:51] | let me help you. | 让我来帮助你 |
[34:54] | Go. | 你走 |
[34:57] | I’ll find a way. | 我会找到办法的 |
[35:11] | So Vic, before tearing me down to build me up… | 维克 在你对我进行重塑训练之前 |
[35:15] | Very Great Santini of you, by the way. | 顺便说一下 你可真像霹雳上校 |
[35:15] | 美国戏剧电影人物 改编自帕特·康罗伊的同名小说 | |
[35:17] | …I have a question. | 我有个问题 |
[35:19] | What is it exactly that you want when we get big? | 等我们变大了 你到底想要什么 |
[35:22] | What I’ve always wanted. | 我一直想要 |
[35:23] | Huge world out there to save. | 救赎外面的那个广袤的世界 |
[35:25] | Right, agreed. | 没错 我同意 |
[35:26] | We just need to make sure you’re in the right place. | 我们得确保你正确地认识自己 |
[35:29] | Meaning? | 这话什么意思 |
[35:29] | Sometimes, the easiest pain to ignore is our own. | 有时 人最容易忽视的是自己的痛苦 |
[35:34] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你他妈到底在说什么 |
[35:38] | You may think you’re fooling people, you’re not. | 你大概以为你骗过了大家 但其实并没有 |
[35:41] | We hear you. | 我们都听到了 |
[35:44] | At night. | 在夜里 |
[35:46] | The nightmares. | 那些噩梦 |
[35:47] | And I’m just saying, perhaps we could help each other. | 我想说的是 或许我们可以互相帮助 |
[35:58] | No, thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[36:14] | You’re right, pal. | 你是对的 伙计 |
[36:17] | We need to get out more. | 我们应该多出来走走 |
[36:20] | Negative Spirit release. | 负能量魂魄 释放 |
[36:27] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[36:28] | Come on, pal, this is your time. Fly. | 好了 伙计 到时候了 飞吧 |
[36:46] | I was so proud of you, Dad. | 我曾以你为傲 爸爸 |
[36:51] | What the hell is going on? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[36:56] | Were you ever proud of us? | 你可曾以我们为傲 |
[37:02] | Gary? | 加里 |
[37:06] | Of course, I was. | 我当然以你为傲了 |
[37:09] | My God, I was. | 老天 我以你为傲 |
[37:10] | I just wanted you to be as proud of us as I was of you. | 我只希望你能像我以你为傲一样 也以我为傲 |
[37:14] | But… maybe it doesn’t matter anymore. | 但…可能这已经不重要了 |
[37:19] | What’s done is done. | 人们无法改变过去 |
[37:23] | Right? | 是吧 |
[37:28] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[37:31] | I’m here now, okay? | 我现在在这里了 好吗 |
[37:40] | I left all that long ago. | 我很久之前就离开他们了 |
[37:46] | What the hell is going on? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[37:52] | You think Danny will ever grow big again? | 你觉得丹尼还会变回来吗 |
[37:56] | No clue. | 不知道 |
[37:57] | I hope they do. | 我希望他们会 |
[37:58] | Nobody deserves to be a brick. | 没有人应该成为砖头 |
[38:02] | Maybe Danny wants to be a brick. | 可能丹尼就是想做砖 |
[38:07] | It’s entirely possible that that is the world’s tiniest joint. | 那完全有可能是世界上最小的大麻 |
[38:13] | Larry rolled it for me. | 拉瑞帮我卷的 |
[38:15] | He uses tweezers or some shit. | 他用镊子之类的东西 |
[38:17] | You still using the other stuff? | 你还在用那些东西吗 |
[38:19] | What other stuff? | 什么东西 |
[38:20] | Uh, the… You know. | 那些 你知道的 |
[38:22] | Come on, the… | 拜托 那些 |
[38:23] | The stuff you shot up when you were living on a bus, | 你住在公交车上时用的那些东西 |
[38:26] | when you were homeless. | 当你无家可归的时候 |
[38:28] | I was sort of watching you… | 我一直在观察你 |
[38:29] | some might say protecting you. | 也可以说是保护你 |
[38:31] | Gee, Cliff. | 天哪 克里夫 |
[38:32] | It’s entirely possible that you might be the world’s tiniest narc. | 你完全有可能是世界上最小的缉毒员 |
[38:37] | Get the fuck out of my rice bowl. | 别管闲事 |
[38:44] | We are gonna get big again, right? | 我们会变大的 对吗 |
[38:46] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:50] | Do you want to? | 你想吗 |
[38:52] | Don’t you? | 你不想吗 |
[38:54] | Why the fuck do you think I’m doing drugs? | 不然你认为我为什么吸毒 |
[39:01] | Fucking Chief! | 该死的首席 |
[39:02] | “Fucking Chief” Is a-fucking right! | “该死的首席”说的太对了 |
[39:04] | And what’s up with his fucking daughter? | 他的女儿又是怎么回事 |
[39:06] | She’s just forever 11? | 她就永远11岁 |
[39:08] | Because that tween shit is gonna grow ancient real fucking fast. | 因为那个小孩会长大的非常快 |
[39:12] | Oh, hey. Those imaginary friends she talks to all night? | 那些她整晚聊天的假想朋友 |
[39:16] | I saw one of them. | 我见到了其中一个 |
[39:17] | – Shut up! – Yes. | -开玩笑吧 -没错 |
[39:18] | It was freaky! | 很奇怪 |
[39:20] | It sort of had this mirror thing for a face. | 它的脸有点像镜子 |
[39:22] | I mean, look, I get it. I’m no prize, but– | 我懂 我并没好到哪里去 |
[39:24] | You and me both, brother. | 我们都一样 兄弟 |
[39:25] | But this thing? | 但是这个东西 |
[39:27] | I mean… Okay. | 我想说 好吧 |
[39:30] | We’re basically chemistry experiments, right? | 我们基本上是化学实验 对吗 |
[39:32] | He threw some shit together in a beaker, | 他把一些乱七八糟的东西扔到了烧杯里 |
[39:34] | and out popped us. | 然后我们就出来了 |
[39:35] | – Yep. – We’re supposed to be weird. | -没错 -我们应该很怪异 |
[39:36] | – Yep. – He fucked somebody to get her. | -没错 -他上了别人就有了她 |
[39:39] | What the fuck do you have to fuck to get fucking that? | 你他妈的要上什么才能生个那玩意出来 |
[39:42] | I do not know! | 我不知道 |
[39:44] | Okay, okay. On the count of three, | 好吧 数到三 |
[39:45] | we both blurt out what we think he fucked. | 我们一起说我们觉得他上了什么 |
[39:48] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[39:49] | One, two– | 一 二 |
[39:51] | I don’t expect compassion. | 我不期待同情心 |
[39:54] | How about decency? | 有礼貌好吗 |
[39:58] | You first. | 你先来 |
[40:00] | Dorothy’s missing. | 桃乐茜不见了 |
[40:07] | Dorothy? | 桃乐茜 |
[40:08] | Dorothy! | 桃乐茜 |
[40:10] | Dorothy! | 桃乐茜 |
[40:13] | Anything? | 找到了吗 |
[40:15] | My God! What if she fell off the table? | 要是她从桌子上掉下来怎么办 |
[40:17] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[40:19] | What is that? Three feet? | 那有多高 一米 |
[40:20] | That’s two Empire State Buildings to a tiny person. | 对于小人来说那有两个帝国大厦高 |
[40:23] | Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck! | 操 操 操 操 |
[40:25] | – Problem! – What? | -出事了 -怎么了 |
[40:27] | She took my cheese. | 她拿走了我的奶酪 |
[40:28] | – So? – So she went to feed the rats. | -所以 -所以她去喂老鼠了 |
[40:31] | She thinks I’ve been feeding the fucking rats! | 她以为我一直在喂老鼠 |
[40:33] | You’ve been killing the rats. | 你一直在杀老鼠 |
[40:35] | No shit! | 废话 |
[40:36] | You think I’m gonna say that to a little fucking girl? | 难道我该对一个小女孩说那些吗 |
[40:38] | If she goes anywhere near that rat hole, they’ll kill her. | 如果她靠近老鼠洞 它们会杀了她 |
[40:42] | Or… | 或者 |
[40:44] | Or what? | 或者什么 |
[40:45] | She’s a very creative little girl. | 她是个很有创造力的小女孩 |
[40:48] | Find her! | 找到她 |
[40:50] | Rats want war… | 老鼠们想要战争 |
[40:51] | it’s war! | 那就开战 |
[40:53] | Jane, you wanna go fuck up some rats? | 简 你想去干翻点老鼠吗 |
[40:56] | Fuck, yes. | 当然了 |
[40:57] | I’m in! | 我加入 |
[41:00] | Rita! | 丽塔 |
[41:02] | Rita’s in! | 丽塔也加入 |
[41:03] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[41:21] | – What the hell? – What’s going on? | -搞什么 -怎么回事 |
[41:25] | This is a trap. | 这是个陷阱 |
[41:27] | This is Mr. Nobody. | 是无名先生的陷阱 |
[41:31] | Do you see Mr. Nobody? | 你看见无名先生了吗 |
[41:33] | Yes. | 看到了 |
[41:34] | No. | 不 |
[41:35] | This is a trap. | 这是个陷阱 |
[41:39] | This is a trap. | 这是个陷阱 |
[41:40] | – Victor… – This is– | -维克多 -这是个… |
[41:41] | Victor! | 维克多 |
[41:43] | Mr. Nobody is still in the painting. | 无名先生还在那幅画中 |
[41:46] | It’s not a trap… | 这不是陷阱 |
[41:48] | and I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪儿都不去 |
[41:50] | – Do you hear me? – No, this is a trap. | -你听到了吗 -不 这是个陷阱 |
[41:55] | This is a trap. | 这是个陷阱 |
[41:57] | Dorothy! | 桃乐茜 |
[41:59] | Over there. | 在那边 |
[42:06] | Dorothy? | 桃乐茜 |
[42:07] | Hey, kid. You okay? | 孩子 你还好吗 |
[42:10] | Dorothy? | 桃乐茜 |
[42:12] | The fuck? | 什么鬼 |
[42:18] | She’s a mommy. | 她是个妈妈 |
[42:25] | There are so many. | 这儿的老鼠也太多了 |
[42:29] | What’s wrong with that one? | 这只怎么了 |
[42:32] | So small. | 太小了 |
[42:35] | What if she doesn’t see it? | 如果鼠妈妈没看到怎么办呢 |
[42:37] | It’s okay. See? Look. | 没事的 看到了吗 |
[42:39] | Mommy rat’s picking it up, and… | 鼠妈妈把这只小老鼠捡起来了 然后… |
[42:43] | Ooh, shit! | 该死 |
[42:45] | What’s happening? | 发生什么事了 |
[42:47] | What’s happening? | 发生什么事了 |
[42:49] | Natural order. | 自然法则 |
[42:52] | The weakest one is a liability, so it has to go. | 最弱小的那只是负担 所以必须解决掉它 |
[42:56] | It killed the baby! | 她杀了那只鼠宝宝 |
[43:01] | Uh, it’s okay! It’s okay! | 没事的 没事的 |
[43:03] | Jane, a little help? | 简 帮帮忙 |
[43:04] | Jane? Jane! | 简 简 |
[43:06] | Oh, what the… | 搞什么 |
[43:09] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[43:10] | Everything is gonna be okay. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[43:12] | Just fine. | 会好起来的 |
[43:14] | Everything is gonna be okay. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[43:16] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[43:17] | Dorothy! | 桃乐茜 |
[43:18] | Chief! | 首席 |
[43:24] | What the hell is going on? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[43:26] | She was just… | 她只是… |
[43:26] | This… This rat was, uh… Babies… | 那只老鼠…鼠宝宝们… |
[43:29] | And then, out of nowhere she just… chop! | 然后她突然…咬碎了她的孩子 |
[43:31] | I mean, fuck! | 操 |
[43:40] | No. | 不 |
[43:42] | Dorothy, listen to me. | 桃乐茜 听我说 |
[43:45] | Everything is all right. | 一切正常 |
[43:47] | It’s not. It’s not. | 不是的 不是的 |
[43:49] | Please, my love. | 别这样 宝贝 |
[43:51] | Just breathe. | 深呼吸 |
[43:55] | Cliff, don’t! | 克里夫 不要去 |
[43:56] | This isn’t something you can just punch. | 这可不是你打得了的东西 |
[44:04] | Hey! Hey, you! | 你 |
[44:14] | Fuck! | 操 |
[44:15] | Dorothy, my darling. I know you’re scared. | 桃乐茜 宝贝 我知道你很害怕 |
[44:18] | But you must breathe. | 但你必须深呼吸 |
[44:20] | Listen to my voice. | 听我的话 |
[44:22] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[44:22] | Okay, you wanna go? | 你想走吗 |
[44:25] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[44:31] | What the fuck! | 什么鬼 |
[44:35] | Hey, whatever you’re doing to Dorothy, you better fucking stop! | 不管你对桃乐茜做了什么 都最好马上停止 |
[44:41] | Okay, weird thing with the face again. | 又是这张奇怪的脸 |
[44:43] | You wanna dance, too? Let’s do this. | 你也想加入吗 没问题 |
[44:45] | Dorothy… | 桃乐茜 |
[44:47] | Help… girl… | 帮助 女孩 |
[44:50] | Leave… me… alone! | 离我远点 |
[44:55] | How many imaginary friends do you have in there? | 你在这儿还有多少幻想出来的朋友 |
[44:58] | Jesus Christ! | 天哪 |
[45:01] | Make stop. | 阻止 |
[45:04] | He’s coming. | 他来了 |
[45:06] | He’s coming! | 他来了 |
[45:08] | He won’t stop, he’s coming. | 他不会停下的 他来了 |
[45:10] | You have to! | 你一定要 |
[45:12] | Make wish. | 许个愿 |
[45:14] | He wants me to make a wish. | 他想让我许个愿 |
[45:15] | You must keep him back. | 你必须阻止他 |
[45:16] | – I can’t! – You must! | -我做不到 -你必须做到 |
[45:19] | Make wish. | 许个愿 |
[45:22] | You have to send him back, you have to! | 你必须让他回去 必须这样 |
[45:25] | Don’t make me lock you away again! | 别逼我再把你关起来 |
[46:39] | I can scarcely believe it, Caulder. | 我真不敢相信 考尔德 |
[46:43] | Cut-throat, scheming, selfish lone wolf… | 残酷无情 费尽心机 自私独狼 |
[46:48] | giving everything up for his feckless freaks. | 为了他软弱的畸形儿放弃了一切 |
[46:51] | Dorothy needs to be kept safe. | 需要保证桃乐茜的安全 |
[46:53] | Away from any situation that might foster… | 远离任何可能让她… |
[46:57] | Unpleasantness. | 不愉快的情况 |
[46:58] | And as for the others… | 至于其他人… |
[47:02] | They’ve suffered enough. | 他们已经经历得够多了 |
[47:05] | I have to try and make it right… | 我只得以我能做到的微不足道的方式 |
[47:07] | in whatever small way I can. | 努力摆平这件事 |
[47:09] | “Small”? | “微不足道” |
[47:12] | It’s hardly what I call giving up your life. | 放弃生命我可不会说是微不足道 |
[47:33] | Vitae essentia. | 生命的本质 |
[47:36] | No take-backs on a fool’s bargain, Niles. | 愚蠢的交易没有后悔药 奈尔斯 |
[47:39] | Only a fool… | 只有蠢货 |
[47:41] | would consider himself before his family. | 才会先于家人考虑自己 |
[47:45] | What lies before me now is simply… | 现在摆在我面前的只有… |
[47:48] | a riddle I have not yet solved. | 一个尚未解开的谜题 |
[47:50] | Well, you better solve it quick, old man. | 你最好快点解开 老家伙 |
[48:12] | Eat up. | 都吃掉吧 |
[48:13] | Lot of new mouths to feed. | 好多新生命嗷嗷待哺呢 |
[48:48] | Vic! | 维克 |
[48:50] | You won’t believe it! | 你不会相信的 |
[49:37] | Fuck you. | 去你的吧 |
[50:00] | 加里周四在他格林斯伯勒的家中去世 享年60岁 他永远地离开了他的哥哥 保罗·崔纳和众多家人 加里·E·崔纳 | |
[50:10] | Tonight another day has passed, | 又一天在今夜度过 |
[50:14] | and no matter noise, | 无论喧嚣 |
[50:17] | no matter dark, | 还是黑暗 |
[50:19] | we must sit, and stay, and wait. | 我们必须坐好 坚持 等待 |
[50:25] | Or be quiet, | 不然就安静 |
[50:27] | and be polite, | 彬彬有礼 |
[50:29] | till tomorrow’s at the gate. | 直到明天到来 |
[50:37] | Good night, my love. | 晚安 亲爱的 |
[50:52] | Papa? | 爸爸 |
[50:56] | You will always be with me… | 你会永远陪着我的 |
[50:59] | won’t you? | 对吗 |
[51:02] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪儿都不去 |
[51:12] | Dream well. | 好梦 |
[51:26] | Night-night, Herschel. | 晚安 赫谢尔 |
[51:29] | You too, Darling. | 你也是 达令 |
[51:36] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你们 |
[51:39] | Sleep tight. | 睡个好觉 |
[51:50] | Father… | 父亲 |
[51:52] | dying. | 将死 |
[52:00] | It’s time for bed. | 该睡觉了 |
[52:04] | We have to go to sleep. | 我们必须睡觉了 |
[52:07] | All of us. | 我们所有人 |
[52:09] | Must… stop. | 必须阻止 |
[52:12] | He’s not dying! | 他不会死 |
[52:16] | You heard him. | 你听到他说的了 |
[52:22] | He’s not going anywhere. | 他哪儿都不会去的 |
[52:25] | Make… wish. | 许个愿 |
[52:27] | No! | 不 |
[52:34] | Not today. | 今天不行 |
[52:42] | When? | 什么时候 |
[52:47] | We’ll see. | 等等看吧 |