时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | You’ve slipped through my fingers for the last time. | 你不会再从我的指缝中溜走了 |
[00:27] | It’s the Chief! | 是首席 |
[00:29] | It’s all going to be fine. Chief disappears all the time. | 一切都会没事的 首席经常消失 |
[00:32] | Into a fucking hole? In the fucking ground? | 消失到他妈的洞里吗 地里他妈的洞里吗 |
[00:36] | Take away the ratty beard and the baggy jumpsuit, | 去掉乱糟糟的胡子和肥大的连体服 |
[00:38] | and I swear he looks just like Flex Mentallo | 我发誓他长得和弗莱克斯·曼塔罗一模一样 |
[00:41] | from the funny book Danny gave us. | 丹尼给我们的那本搞笑书里的 |
[00:43] | Flex is the key to finding the Chief. | 弗莱克斯就是找到首席的关键 |
[00:45] | Dolores? It’s me. It’s Flex. | 德洛丽丝 是我 我是弗莱克斯 |
[00:47] | – Flex? Oh, God. – It’s me, baby. | -弗莱克斯 天哪 -是我 宝贝 |
[00:50] | – Dolly, stay with me. – Flex… | -徳洛丽 别离开我 -弗莱克斯 |
[00:52] | Stay with me. | 别离开我 |
[00:58] | We need you to turn Grid back on. | 我们需要你再打开网格 |
[01:00] | If we can find the Beard Hunter, we can find the Chief. | 如果我们能找到胡子猎手 就能找到首席 |
[01:02] | If I do this, you guys are gonna | 如果我这么做 你们大家就 |
[01:03] | have to save Niles without me. | 不得不在没有我的情况下救出首席 |
[01:05] | Do it. | 安吧 |
[01:07] | I know how to find Niles. Care to join me? | 我知道怎么找到奈尔斯 愿意加入吗 |
[01:10] | For Niles. | 为了奈尔斯 |
[01:11] | Finally, after 13 meandering episodes | 终于 在13集模仿性格驱动型叙事的 |
[01:15] | of character driven schlock, we can finally | 弯弯绕绕的辣鸡剧情后 我们终于 |
[01:18] | get to the show that everyone wanted to see in the first place. | 能够向各位展现大家一开始就想看到的东西 |
[01:21] | A superhero show! | 一部超级英雄的电视剧 |
[02:56] | So? | 怎么样 |
[02:57] | How’d your presentation go? | 你的介绍顺利吗 |
[03:00] | Did the Brotherhood like it? | 兄弟会喜欢吗 |
[03:01] | Not quite. | 不太喜欢 |
[03:10] | They let me go. | 他们解雇了我 |
[03:12] | They fired you? | 他们开除了你 |
[03:14] | How does the Brotherhood of Evil fire someone? | 邪恶兄弟会怎么会开除员工 |
[03:16] | And after all you’ve done for them? | 而且你为他们付出了那么多 |
[03:19] | All your plans… | 你有那么多计划 |
[03:21] | the electro ray, the weather control thingy… | 电射线 那个控制天气的东西 |
[03:27] | the giant robot? | 巨型机器人 |
[03:30] | You told me he was going to bring the city to its knees. | 你跟我说过他会让这座城市屈服 |
[03:33] | Did you tell them that? | 你跟他们说了吗 |
[03:34] | I explained it to them in detail. The Brain just didn’t think… | 我为他们详细解释了 但首脑觉得 |
[03:39] | He just didn’t think I had enough… | 他觉得我没有足够的 |
[03:45] | – zip. – So that’s it? | -激情 -就这样吗 |
[03:48] | He canned you. | 他炒了你 |
[03:51] | He replaced me with some gorilla. | 他用大猩猩取代了我 |
[03:53] | They decided to bring in some muscle? | 他们决定雇一些打手 |
[03:55] | No. An actual gorilla. | 不 真的大猩猩 |
[03:58] | He’s quite smart, allegedly. Speaks French. | 据说他很聪明 会说法语 |
[04:03] | – You have to go back. – How’s that? | -你必须回去 -怎么说 |
[04:04] | You’re going to march into their hideout | 你要昂首阔步地踏入他们的藏身地 |
[04:06] | and you’re going to talk to the Brain. | 然后你要跟首脑谈话 |
[04:08] | Make him see the light. | 让他想明白 |
[04:09] | No, honey. I can’t… I can’t do that. | 不行 亲爱的 我不能那样做 |
[04:13] | I got off easy. | 我轻易就脱身了 |
[04:15] | This is the Brotherhood of Evil we’re talking about. | 我们说的可是邪恶兄弟会 |
[04:17] | Usually when they let someone go, they let them go. | 他们解雇员工 通常不留活口 |
[04:20] | The only reason I’m alive right now | 我现在还活着的唯一原因 |
[04:21] | is because they don’t consider me a threat physically or… | 就是因为他们认为我不构成威胁 不论是 |
[04:26] | intellectually. Their words. | 体能还是头脑上 他们说的 |
[04:30] | I can’t do this anymore. | 我不能再这样下去了 |
[04:31] | Oh, no, Millie. Please. Look, this is just a minor setback. | 不 米莉 听我说 这只是个小挫折 |
[04:35] | I am gonna be back on top in no time. | 我很快就会重回巅峰 |
[04:37] | That’s just it. | 问题就在这里 |
[04:40] | You’ve never been on top. | 你从来没登上过巅峰 |
[04:43] | You have all these big ideas. | 你有那么多奇思妙想 |
[04:46] | But I am the only one who buys into them. | 但只有我一个人相信 |
[04:48] | I follow you around like a puppy. | 我像小狗一样跟着你 |
[04:51] | – I’m a real dunce. – No, Millie. | -我真傻 -别走 米莉 |
[04:56] | Millie. No. | 米莉 别走 |
[04:58] | Please. | 求你了 |
[05:02] | I am going to be somebody. | 我一定会出人头地 |
[05:04] | But you’re not. You’re just a nobody. | 但你不会 你只是个无名小卒 |
[05:08] | And that’s what you’ll always be. | 你永远都会是这样 |
[05:13] | I’m sorry, Eric. | 对不起 埃里克 |
[05:41] | What the hell was Mr. Nobody thinking? | 无名先生是他妈怎么想的 |
[05:43] | Why bring the Chief all the way to East Bumfuck? | 为什么要把首席带到鸟不拉屎的地方去 |
[05:45] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:46] | Yeah. Fucking Cub Scout jamboree? | 对啊 要开童子军露营大会吗 |
[05:49] | Let’s forget Mr. Nobody for a moment, shall we? | 我们先别管无名先生了 好吗 |
[05:51] | We aren’t following him. We are after the Beard Hunter. | 我们不是在跟踪他 我们是在找胡子猎手 |
[05:54] | According to Vic’s Grid thingamajiggy, | 根据维克的网格玩意儿 |
[05:58] | the Beard Hunter has been in this spot for over a week. | 胡子猎手已经在这个地点待了超过一周 |
[06:01] | He’s stopped searching. | 他停止搜寻了 |
[06:02] | If we’re looking for the Chief, | 如果我们要找首席 |
[06:04] | shouldn’t we be trying to | 我们不是应该 |
[06:05] | figure out Captain Banana-hammock back there? | 跟后面的闲散疯子队长谈谈吗 |
[06:07] | I don’t know how much use he’s gonna be right now. | 我不确定他现在能有多大用处 |
[06:12] | It’s strange, isn’t it? | 很奇怪 不是吗 |
[06:14] | Getting fresh air after all that time cooped up in the Ant Farm. | 在蚂蚁农场关了那么久后 呼吸到新鲜空气 |
[06:19] | I am so sorry about Dolores. | 德洛丽丝的事我很遗憾 |
[06:21] | If we’d known what would have happened, | 如果我们知道会发生什么 |
[06:23] | we wouldn’t have brought her to you. | 就不会带她来见你了 |
[06:25] | – It’s my fault. – Flex. That’s not true. | -是我的错 -弗莱克斯 不是的 |
[06:28] | That contraption in her, | 她体内那个装置 |
[06:30] | it went off the moment we recognized each other. | 在我们认出对方之后就启动了 |
[06:33] | I should have known they’d be one step ahead of me. | 我应该想到他们会有后招 |
[06:36] | – I killed Dolores. – No, you didn’t. | -我害死了德洛丽丝 -不 你没有 |
[06:39] | The Bureau of Normalcy did. You need to remember that. | 是常态保护局干的 你需要记住这点 |
[06:43] | And after we get the Chief back, | 在我们找回首席之后 |
[06:44] | we’ll make them answer for it. | 我们要让他们付出代价 |
[06:46] | We’ll make them answer for everything. | 我们要让他们为所有事付出代价 |
[06:48] | Wait. We got something up here. | 等下 前边有情况 |
[07:00] | What’s a street doing in the middle of nowhere? | 一片荒地里怎么有一条街 |
[07:03] | I’m sure they have a logical explanation. | 他们一定有合理的解释 |
[07:05] | – They? – Danny. Did I never mention the sentient, | -他们 -丹尼 我没提起过那个有意识 |
[07:08] | teleporting, gender queer street Vic and I hung out on | 会传送 我和维克去过的酷儿性别街道吗 |
[07:11] | while Jane lost her shit and tried to get married? | 那时候简发疯了想要结婚 |
[07:13] | – Vic mentioned it. – You really keep to yourself too much, man. | -维克提起过 -你真是太封闭了 老兄 |
[07:16] | Well, that’s Danny, and you’re going to love them. | 那就是丹尼 你们一定会喜欢他们的 |
[07:20] | The fuck? | 什么鬼 |
[07:41] | – Quaint. Perfectly lovely. – What do we do now? | -新奇 很有爱 -现在我们干什么 |
[07:44] | Just say “Hello, Street” Like a pack of assholes? | 像群混球一样喊”你好 街道”吗 |
[07:48] | Oh, someone’s popular here. | 某人在这里挺受欢迎啊 |
[07:49] | Gang, meet Danny. | 各位 这是丹尼 |
[07:51] | Danny, this is Rita, Jane and Cliff. | 丹尼 这是丽塔 简和克里夫 |
[07:59] | – Danny? – You two know each other? | -丹尼 -你俩认识吗 |
[08:06] | 弗莱克斯 我好想你 德洛丽丝还好吗 | |
[08:10] | She’s gone, Danny. | 她不在了 丹尼 |
[08:16] | Dolores is gone. | 德洛丽丝不在了 |
[08:41] | I’m so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[08:43] | This moment is beautiful and necessary, and I hate to interrupt. | 这个场景很美丽也很有必要 我不想打断 |
[08:48] | But we’re looking for a lunatic who eats beard hair– | 但是我们在找一个吃胡子的神经病 |
[08:51] | – Looking beautiful today, sunshine. – See ya. | -你今天真漂亮 美人 -回头见 |
[08:56] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[08:59] | Ernest. Ernest! | 欧内斯特 欧内斯特 |
[09:04] | You! Pube Stalker! | 你 阴毛跟踪狂 |
[09:07] | It’s Beard Hunter. And I don’t do that anymore. | 是胡子猎手 而且我已经洗手不干了 |
[09:09] | I don’t do that anymore. | 我已经不再干那事了 |
[09:13] | What are you fuckwads looking at? | 你们这群操蛋货在看什么 |
[09:15] | Where is Niles Caulder? | 奈尔斯·考尔德在哪里 |
[09:19] | You ate his beard, didn’t you? | 你吃了他的胡子 不是吗 |
[09:21] | It led you here, didn’t it? | 你被引导到了这里 不是吗 |
[09:23] | And your boy wasn’t here. | 可那家伙不在这里 |
[09:25] | But Danny was. | 但是丹尼在 |
[09:27] | They got me off the beard hair | 他们帮我戒了胡子 |
[09:28] | and gave me a chance to start anew. | 给了我一个新生的机会 |
[09:30] | Baloney. Hammerhead, do something awful. | 骗子 铁头 做些糟糕的事 |
[09:35] | Give me answers or I’ll give you bananas | 告诉我答案 不然我就把香蕉 |
[09:38] | up your ass one at a time. | 一个个塞进你的菊花 |
[09:40] | Peels on. | 不剥皮 |
[09:54] | Wait. You’ve known this whole time? | 等下 你一直都知道吗 |
[09:56] | Why didn’t you tell me the last time I was here? | 我上次来的时候你为什么不告诉我 |
[10:00] | Danny, look at us. We’ve searched through two continents | 丹尼 看看我们 我们搜寻了两块大陆 |
[10:03] | and up a donkey’s mustn’t-touch-it. | 进了一个驴子的禁忌之地 |
[10:05] | We are hanging on by a thread. | 我们已经在崩溃边缘了 |
[10:07] | If you can’t help us, I’m afraid the Chief will be lost forever. | 如果你不能帮助我们 首席就会永远消失 |
[10:11] | And so will we. | 我们也会迷失 |
[10:15] | – “White Space”? – I know what the White Space is. | -“空白” -我知道空白是什么 |
[10:24] | And I know how to get there. | 我知道怎么去那里 |
[10:43] | Bad dreams, huh? | 做噩梦了吗 |
[10:45] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[10:47] | Dad… | 爸爸 |
[10:51] | I can understand that. | 我理解你的感受 |
[10:54] | I just had a doozy of a nightmare. | 我刚做了一个大噩梦 |
[10:58] | The White Space is the area where there is no story. | 空白是没有故事的地方 |
[11:01] | The White Space exists where content doesn’t. | 空白存在于没有内容的地方 |
[11:05] | It’s the space on this page between the panels. | 就是这每一格之间的地方 |
[11:08] | The White Space. That’s beautiful, heady, poetic. | 空白 是个妙词 烧脑 有诗意 |
[11:11] | Now how in the name of fuck do we get in there? | 那我们要怎么进去那里 |
[11:13] | Well, I have a flex for that. | 我有块肌肉可以帮你进去 |
[11:15] | – You need baby oil or anything? – Wait. | -你需要婴儿油还是什么 -等下 |
[11:18] | It can’t be that easy. | 不可能这么简单 |
[11:21] | Mr. Mentallo here strikes a pose, and then what happens? | 曼塔罗先生摆个姿势 然后呢 |
[11:25] | Well, then I open up a pathway | 然后我就可以打开一条 |
[11:26] | from this dimension to the White Space. | 从这个空间通往空白的道路 |
[11:27] | Yeah. What Rita’s trying to say is that we need a strategy. | 是 丽塔想说的是我们需要策略 |
[11:30] | We have no idea what’s waiting for us in the White Space. | 我们不知道空白之中等待我们的是什么 |
[11:33] | We’ve dealt with Mr. Nobody before. | 我们之前对付过无名先生 |
[11:35] | First, he’ll separate us. | 首先 他会分散我们 |
[11:37] | And then he’ll use our past to torture us. | 然后他会用我们的过去折磨我们 |
[11:38] | Well, we’ll just have to stop him from doing that. | 那我们只要阻止他那么做就行了 |
[11:41] | We haven’t stopped a goddamn thing since this started. | 我们从这事开始就没阻止过任何事 |
[11:44] | We destroyed the town. | 我们毁了一座城镇 |
[11:45] | It got put back together. | 之后被复原了啊 |
[11:47] | Then there was the Decreator, he ran all over us. | 然后还有灭物主 他碾压了我们 |
[11:49] | So we summon the Re-Creator. | 所以我们召唤了复物主啊 |
[11:51] | We nearly ruined the lives of a group of senior citizens. | 我们差点毁了几个老年人的生活 |
[11:53] | They were fucked when we found them. | 我们找到他们的时候就是那德性啊 |
[11:55] | Jesus. Knock it off! | 天啊 别闹了 |
[11:56] | Yeah. Our win-loss record is shit. | 对 我们的胜率是坨屎 |
[12:00] | We’re not making the playoffs. | 我们进不了季后赛 |
[12:01] | Who gives a shit? We’re past that. | 谁他妈在乎啊 我们早超越这些了 |
[12:04] | We’ve fought and clawed our way | 我们挣扎着挺过了 |
[12:05] | through a ton of fuck ups, and now we’re here. | 那么多破事 现在来到了这里 |
[12:08] | Knocking on the door to save Niles. | 准备敲开救奈尔斯的门 |
[12:10] | We have to go in. And we’re going in together. | 我们必须进去 而且要一起进去 |
[12:16] | – Let’s do this. – All right. | -来吧 -好 |
[12:19] | Everybody, focus. | 各位 集中注意力 |
[12:22] | I need you to focus | 我需要你们将注意力 |
[12:24] | on the white space. | 集中在空白上 |
[12:38] | Anybody? Anything? | 有人感觉到什么了吗 |
[12:42] | I feel something. | 我有点感觉 |
[12:44] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[12:46] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:48] | Is there something that I should be feeling right now? | 我也应该有这种感觉吗 |
[12:50] | It’s like… Wait. | 就像…等下 |
[12:54] | Oh, my… | 我的天 |
[13:06] | What the fuck is going on? | 这他妈是怎么了 |
[13:08] | We’re all reaching… | 我们快要达到… |
[13:12] | We’re fucking coming, man! | 我们要高潮了 老兄 |
[13:18] | Shit. | 操 |
[13:30] | I think I flexed the wrong muscle. | 我想我扯错了肌肉 |
[13:32] | No shit, dummy! | 废话 蠢货 |
[13:45] | Oh, yeah! | 好棒 |
[13:52] | I’ll fucking kill you! | 我他妈要杀了你 |
[13:55] | Oh, fuck! | 操 |
[14:27] | I am so, so, so, so sorry. | 我非常非常抱歉 |
[14:31] | I was shooting for the splenius capitis. | 我本来想动头夹肌的 |
[14:33] | And I accidentally flexed my splenius cervicis. | 但不小心扯到了颈夹肌 |
[14:36] | – They’re right next to each– – Just give us a moment! | -它们就挨着… -给我们点时间 |
[14:39] | – Please. – Take as much time as you need. | -拜托 -你们慢慢来 |
[14:44] | I… I’m stupid. I… | 我太蠢了 我… |
[14:49] | Is that better? Are you more comfortable? | 好点了吗 你感觉舒服点了吗 |
[14:52] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[14:55] | You reinstalled Grid. Good. | 你重装了网格 很好 |
[14:59] | Oh. Yeah, I, uh… | 是的 我… |
[15:02] | I should never have taken it out. | 我就不应该卸载它 |
[15:06] | I’m sorry, Dad. | 对不起 爸爸 |
[15:08] | I screwed up again. | 我又搞砸了 |
[15:13] | – It’s all right, Victor. – No. | -没关系 维克多 -不 |
[15:15] | It’s really not. | 不是没关系 |
[15:18] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[15:20] | I wasn’t ready. | 我没有准备好 |
[15:22] | I just jumped into this whole search for Niles | 我一头扎进去搜寻奈尔斯 |
[15:24] | without any idea what I… what I was dealing with. | 却完全不知道…我要面对的是什么 |
[15:31] | That’s how Mr. Nobody got into my head. | 无名先生就是这样操控我的 |
[15:34] | He just used everything that was swirling in my mind, | 他利用我脑子里回旋着的所有想法 |
[15:37] | and my mistrust, | 还有我的不信任 |
[15:41] | and he twisted it. | 然后将其扭曲 |
[15:42] | Your mistrust of me? | 你不信任我吗 |
[15:47] | I don’t know what I was thinking. | 我不知道自己当时在想什么 |
[15:53] | – I almost killed you. – No. | -我差点杀了你 -不 |
[15:57] | I know what you were thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[16:00] | And you were right not to trust me. | 而你不信任我是对的 |
[16:05] | Not all of your memories are real, Vic. | 你的记忆不全是真的 维克 |
[16:11] | Thanks for giving me another shot at this, guys. | 谢谢你们再给我一次机会 各位 |
[16:17] | Hold up. Why were you even screaming? | 等一下 为什么你也叫了 |
[16:20] | You can’t feel anything. | 你没有任何感觉 |
[16:22] | Um, ’cause– | 因为… |
[16:24] | – Did you fake an orgasm? – What? No! | -你是假装高潮吗 -什么 不是 |
[16:26] | I have too much respect for everyone here. | 我太尊重在场的每一个人了 |
[16:29] | How could you even… | 你怎么能这样… |
[16:32] | ‘Cause I didn’t wanna feel left out, okay? | 因为我不想觉得不合群 好吗 |
[16:36] | Don’t pity me. | 别可怜我 |
[16:38] | – Flex, do your thing. – Okay. | -弗莱克斯 开始吧 -好 |
[16:41] | Everybody, focus. | 各位 集中注意力 |
[16:43] | – You focus. – Right. Yes. | -你集中注意力 -对 好 |
[16:47] | I’ll focus. | 我集中注意力 |
[16:54] | – Anything? – Jesus fucking Christ. | -有反应吗 -真他妈要命 |
[16:57] | I’m starting to feel like this entire thing is a waste of time. | 我开始觉得整件事都是在浪费时间 |
[17:02] | Stop it. Paul. That’s enough. Now eat. | 别闹了 保罗 快吃 |
[17:08] | Holy shit. | 我操 |
[17:10] | Larry. Language. | 拉瑞 别说粗话 |
[17:17] | Holy shit. | 我操 |
[17:18] | Ready for you on the docks in ten, Ms. Farr. | 我们十分钟后在码头上等你 法尔小姐 |
[17:21] | The boat scene is all set up. | 船的场景都准备好了 |
[17:25] | Jane, no one wants to hurt you, | 简 没有人想伤害你 |
[17:27] | but you have to go to therapy. | 但是你得去治疗 |
[17:29] | Holy shit. | 我操 |
[17:40] | – Holy– – Shit. | -我… -操 |
[17:42] | We get it, Cliff. | 我们知道了 克里夫 |
[17:43] | Despite your best efforts, you all waltzed | 尽管你们尽了最大的努力 你们还是 |
[17:45] | straight into the very trap you hoped to avoid. | 直接跳进了你们想要避开的陷阱 |
[17:50] | What day is it? | 今天什么日子 |
[17:54] | Only the biggest day of your life. | 你人生中最重要的一天 |
[17:56] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[17:58] | This was the day of Larry’s big flight. | 今天是拉瑞试飞的大日子 |
[18:00] | The day his body would become a charred Airbnb | 然后他的身体就会变成烧焦的民宿 |
[18:03] | for the being from Planet Dickhead. | 给傻逼星球的生命体借住 |
[18:05] | Rita was about to stumble into the drink, | 丽塔将要跌落水中 |
[18:08] | and become forever locked in her own Battle of the Bulge. | 然后永远被锁在自己膨胀之役中 |
[18:12] | Our girl Jane was due to get a spike in the neck | 我们的简脖子将被扎上一针 |
[18:15] | that would make all of the monsters inside her | 让她心里所有的怪物 |
[18:18] | that much more destructive. | 都变得更具破坏性 |
[18:20] | And Cliffy was about to | 而克里夫正准备 |
[18:21] | turn his T-top and his wife into a convertible. | 把他的软顶车和他老婆变成敞篷的 |
[18:25] | Pretty rough deals all around. | 都不是什么好下场 |
[18:27] | – Fuck off! – You’re the ones that barged into my home. | -滚 -是你们闯到我家来的 |
[18:29] | I should be telling you to fuck off, | 我应该叫你们滚蛋 |
[18:31] | but instead I’m going to offer you | 但是我想要给你们提供 |
[18:33] | the greatest deal of your pitiful lives. | 可悲的人生中最好的交易 |
[18:35] | What if you could have your old lives back, | 如果你们能重回原来的生活呢 |
[18:38] | minus the horrific tragedies that destroyed you? | 而且不会发生那些摧毁你们的恐怖悲剧 |
[18:41] | I’ve had enough of your bullshit. | 我听够你的废话了 |
[18:42] | I’m not kidding, Cliff. No one has to die. | 克里夫 我没开玩笑 谁也不用死 |
[18:48] | Just think about it. | 好好想想吧 |
[18:51] | You can have it all back. All of the glory and glamour. | 一切回到从前 所有的荣耀和魅力 |
[18:56] | Your life could be whatever you want, however you want. | 人生可以随心所欲 |
[19:01] | Wouldn’t it be nice, Jane, if you could mitigate | 这样不好吗 简 如果你能 |
[19:04] | even some of the damage | 减轻一点点那些噩梦 |
[19:05] | those nightmares inside of you have caused? | 给你带来的伤害 |
[19:08] | I can make all of that go away. | 我能让它们都消失 |
[19:11] | – What do we have to do? – That’s the easy part. | -我们要做什么 -很简单 |
[19:13] | You just have to stay nice and cozy right | 你们就老老实实地 |
[19:17] | where you are. | 待在这里就好了 |
[19:19] | And stop looking for Niles Caulder. | 别再找奈尔斯·考尔德了 |
[19:23] | And why the fuck should we believe anything you say? | 我们他妈的为什么要相信你说的话 |
[19:25] | Because you know this is real. | 因为你知道我说的是真的 |
[19:27] | You know I do almost anything I set my mind to. | 你知道只要我下了决心 我几乎什么都会做 |
[19:30] | You know I’ve done it before. | 你知道我以前就这么做过 |
[19:33] | What happens to the Chief? | 首席怎么办 |
[19:34] | That’s the beautiful part. | 这是最棒的部分 |
[19:36] | You don’t worry about him | 你们不会操心想他 |
[19:38] | because if you stay here in this memory, | 因为如果你们留在记忆中 |
[19:40] | you won’t ever meet Niles Caulder. | 就永远不会遇到奈尔斯·考尔德 |
[19:42] | He will cease to exist in your world | 他会从你们的世界中消失 |
[19:44] | and fade from your memories. | 从你们的记忆中淡去 |
[19:47] | Stop narrating me, you shithead. | 别再旁白了 傻逼 |
[19:50] | Who you calling shithead, shithead? | 你叫谁傻逼呢 傻逼 |
[19:55] | Want one? | 想要喝一瓶吗 |
[19:56] | Okay, now you’re tempted. | 现在你心动了 |
[20:00] | Yeah, I do. I want one. | 好的 我想要 |
[20:06] | We aren’t the same team | 我们不再是之前 |
[20:07] | you dealt with back in the donkey, you know. | 你在驴子里对付过的那个团队了 |
[20:10] | We’re stronger now. | 我们变强了 |
[20:12] | We’ve all been working very hard on ourselves. | 我们都很努力地改进自身 |
[20:14] | Work? You’ve sat around in a circle | 努力 你们围成一圈 |
[20:17] | and whined like a C-team Breakfast Club. | 像丙级早餐俱乐部一样抱怨 |
[20:22] | Cliff stole a watch from an alligator. | 克里夫从鳄鱼那里偷了块手表 |
[20:26] | Mr. Electricity here finally came out of the closet | 电力先生终于出柜了 |
[20:31] | at the tender age of 95. | 芳龄95 |
[20:35] | Jane crawled as deep into herself as she could | 简躲到自己的内心深处 |
[20:37] | and almost committed mind suicide or some shit. | 差点在大脑里自杀了 |
[20:43] | You call that work? Please. | 你管这些叫努力 拜托 |
[20:45] | – Rita? – Come in. | -丽塔 -进来 |
[20:48] | We’re all set. And I’ve got some good news for you. | 我们都准备好了 还有个好消息告诉你 |
[20:52] | – You do? – We fired Henry. | -是吗 -我们开除了亨利 |
[20:55] | The focus puller? | 那个调焦员 |
[20:57] | The one distracting you with the, uh… | 那个让你分心的 他的胳膊 |
[21:00] | you know? | 你知道的 |
[21:04] | What is it now, Rita? | 又怎么了 丽塔 |
[21:06] | – Want some help? – Sure. | -需要帮忙吗 -好的 |
[21:11] | – Since when do you wash dishes? – Since… | -你从什么时候开始会洗碗了 -从… |
[21:16] | – I don’t know. – You’re going to be late. | -我不知道 -你要迟到了 |
[21:25] | You smell so good. | 你真好闻 |
[21:27] | – Am I a good person? – How so? | -我是好人吗 -怎么说 |
[21:30] | As in not a bad person. | 我不是坏人吧 |
[21:32] | Sheryl, what are you going to do after this flight? | 雪莉尔 这次飞行之后你有什么打算 |
[21:36] | I’m talking about us. Everything we talked about. All my… | 我是说我们 我们说过的一切 所有我 |
[21:41] | broken promises. | 没实现的承诺 |
[21:44] | What’s going to happen with us? | 我们之间会怎样 |
[21:48] | This doesn’t feel right. | 这感觉不对 |
[21:49] | – Rita, you’re fantastic. – I am? | -丽塔 你很棒 -是吗 |
[21:52] | Sure you are. | 当然 |
[21:53] | Millions of people across the globe adore you. | 全球几百万人都迷恋你 |
[21:56] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[22:00] | You should go. | 你该出发了 |
[22:04] | We’ll be watching. | 我们会看的 |
[22:07] | Now, let’s get out there, hmm? | 我们去拍摄吧 |
[22:11] | And remind them why. | 让他们想起爱你的理由 |
[22:16] | I come back to a memory | 我回到了记忆中 |
[22:18] | where I have it all again. | 在这里我重新拥有了一切 |
[22:22] | And then I got my family… | 我找回了家人 |
[22:26] | I start fucking the nanny again. | 结果我又开始干保姆了 |
[22:29] | Don’t be an asshole. | 别犯浑 |
[22:33] | She’s right. I should go. | 她说得对 我该走了 |
[22:36] | Just like that? | 就这样吗 |
[22:40] | All right, then. | 好了 |
[22:42] | – Last looks. – Yes, take a long last look. | -最后一眼 -对 好好看一眼 |
[22:45] | Because if you leave this tent, | 因为你要是离开这顶帐篷 |
[22:47] | you’re going to turn into a monster. | 你就会变成怪物 |
[22:50] | I’d become a monster long before my accident. I see that now. | 事故之前我早就变成怪物了 我现在明白了 |
[22:53] | I ruined this life once, I’m just ruining it again. | 我曾经自毁人生 刚刚又毁了一次 |
[22:59] | I’m still a piece of garbage. | 我还是一堆垃圾 |
[23:00] | The way I was back here was so selfish, | 我这样回来既自私 |
[23:04] | dishonest. | 又虚伪 |
[23:08] | I ruined this family years before today. | 我在很久以前就毁掉了这个家 |
[23:10] | I may still have a long way to go, | 我也许还有很长的路 |
[23:12] | but I know | 但我知道 |
[23:15] | I’ve become a better person since all this. | 我已经变得更好了 |
[23:18] | And my stay with Niles has been a big part of that. | 这都是因为奈尔斯的帮助 |
[23:22] | I have to work on my new life. | 我要去找我的新生活 |
[23:26] | Sheryl and the boys deserve | 我给不了 |
[23:27] | better than anything I could have given them. | 雪莉儿和孩子们应得的生活 |
[23:29] | We got to find Niles. | 我们要找到奈尔斯 |
[23:31] | Cliff, I know I’ve been a shit this season. | 克里夫 我知道这一季我干了不少坏事 |
[23:33] | But I’m telling you the truth. | 但我说的是实话 |
[23:34] | This is all real and you can save your family. | 这些都是真的 你可以挽救你的家人 |
[23:37] | You don’t want to do this. Just stay. | 你并不想这样做 不要走 |
[23:39] | Nah. I call bullshit. | 扯淡 |
[23:42] | What about John then? | 约翰怎么办 |
[23:44] | You can finally be with him. | 你终于可以和他在一起了 |
[23:46] | John’s lived his life. | 约翰有他的生活 |
[23:50] | I should too. | 我也应该一样 |
[23:54] | What on Earth are you doing? | 你到底要做什么 |
[23:56] | Oh, fuck you. | 操你妈 |
[23:58] | You have the power to build the city of the future! | 你有能力建造未来之城 |
[24:00] | At least one of you has some brains. | 至少有一个人有点脑子 |
[24:02] | From now on, I’m calling you “Sensible Jane.” | 从今以后 你就叫”不疯的简” |
[24:06] | Can you believe the others? The gall? | 你能相信其他人吗 真不要脸 |
[24:09] | At least you know I’m not the bad guy here. | 至少你知道我不是坏人 |
[24:11] | You know I’m trying to help. | 你知道我只是要帮忙 |
[24:17] | Hammerhead, what are you doing? | 铁头 你要干什么 |
[24:21] | Getting us out of here. | 我们要出去 |
[24:23] | You think you’re helping me and the others? | 你觉得你在帮我们 |
[24:27] | Well, fuck that! | 去你的 |
[24:31] | This was the greatest day of our life. | 这是我们最美好的一天 |
[24:33] | This was the day we got some bite to our bark. | 我们终于不只是光说不干了 |
[24:39] | No, no. | 不行 |
[24:41] | Stop. Stop. | 住手 |
[24:47] | It’s safer here. | 这里更安全 |
[24:51] | Safe? Safer my ass. | 安全才怪 |
[24:54] | The shit we went through? | 我们经历过的事情 |
[25:02] | It’s safer for others. | 对别人安全 |
[25:07] | We can’t be around regular people. | 我们不能靠近普通人 |
[25:12] | We hurt them. Okay? | 我们会伤害他们 |
[25:22] | I don’t give a fuck | 管他妈的 |
[25:25] | about regular people. | 普通人 |
[25:27] | We’re supposed to protect the girl. | 我们应该保护内心的小女孩 |
[25:32] | Well, shit. | 糟了 |
[25:39] | All I remember from the accident | 我对事故的记忆 |
[25:42] | is waking up on the lawn. | 只有在草地上醒来 |
[25:45] | – Mom was next to me, but she was– – No. | -妈妈就在我身旁 但已经 -不是 |
[25:53] | She was still alive. | 她当时还活着 |
[25:56] | What? | 什么 |
[25:57] | Each of you were barely hanging in there. | 你们两个都命悬一线 |
[26:00] | We rushed you to the S.T.A.R.’s experimental surgical center. | 我们把你送进了实验室的实验手术中心 |
[26:02] | Both of us? | 不是我们两个 |
[26:05] | It quickly became apparent | 当时很明显 |
[26:08] | I would only be able to save one of you. | 我只能救下一个人 |
[26:12] | Then why? | 为什么是我 |
[26:17] | Why did you save me? | 为什么救我 |
[26:22] | It was Niles. | 是奈尔斯选的 |
[26:25] | He argued that you were the better physical candidate | 他认为你的身体条件比较容易接受 |
[26:29] | to accept the biotechnology. | 生物科技 |
[26:33] | But I still wouldn’t listen. | 我仍然不听 |
[26:38] | Then he made me realize one simple fact. | 但他让我意识到一个简单的事实 |
[26:41] | Saving you… | 你的母亲 |
[26:43] | would be the only choice your mother would make. | 一定会选择救你 |
[26:48] | The only choice she would let me make. | 她只会让我做出这样的选择 |
[26:55] | So I let her go. | 所以我没救她 |
[27:00] | No… | 不对 |
[27:03] | But I remember… | 但我记得 |
[27:07] | she was on the lawn | 她当时躺在 |
[27:10] | in front of the house. | 房前的草坪上 |
[27:13] | – That was– – That was a story you were told. | -那是 -那是我们告诉你的 |
[27:17] | A simple lie, | 简单的谎言 |
[27:19] | told over and over again while you recovered. | 在你恢复时 一次次地告诉你 |
[27:23] | Every day… | 日复一日 |
[27:27] | until you believed it. | 直到你信以为真 |
[27:33] | So, you didn’t corrupt my programming. | 那你没有损坏我的程序 |
[27:36] | Uh-uh. | 没有 |
[27:39] | You messed with my actual memories. | 你在我的真实记忆里做了手脚 |
[27:41] | I don’t expect you to forgive me. | 我不指望你原谅我 |
[27:44] | But I can hope that you know how sorry– | 但我希望你知道我有多么难受 |
[27:45] | Do you know how hard it was | 你知不知道这些年来 |
[27:49] | carrying this for years? | 我有多痛苦 |
[27:54] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[27:56] | – Why did you do this to me? – I was afraid. | -你为什么这样做 -我很害怕 |
[28:00] | I was certain it would destroy our family | 如果你知道我没有救你母亲 |
[28:03] | if you knew I had to make the choice to let your mother pass. | 我怕这样会毁掉我们的家庭 |
[28:09] | I was afraid | 我害怕 |
[28:11] | of having you hate me. | 你恨我 |
[28:13] | So you let me shoulder the blame instead. | 所以你就让我担这个罪责 |
[28:15] | I didn’t realize… | 我意识到 |
[28:17] | how destructive | 我撒的谎 |
[28:19] | my dishonesty was until it was too late. | 带来的危害性时已经太迟了 |
[28:23] | The story was too powerful. | 故事的影响太大了 |
[28:31] | It made you Cyborg as much as the surgery. | 它和神经手术都成为了钢骨的一部分 |
[28:38] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[28:40] | I got some people I can actually trust. | 我有我真正可以信任的人 |
[28:43] | Friends. | 我的朋友们 |
[28:45] | And they need my help. | 他们需要我的帮助 |
[28:52] | Look at these nimrods. | 看看这些无知的人 |
[28:54] | I handed them the happy ending | 我亲手奉上了他们 |
[28:56] | they wasted decades pining for. | 期盼了数十年的美好结局 |
[29:00] | And what did they do? They shit all over it. | 而他们做了什么 他们却弃之不理 |
[29:05] | Now they were lost and alone | 现在他们迷茫而孤独 |
[29:07] | with nothing but my narration to keep them company. | 处了我的旁白别无陪伴 |
[29:13] | Most likely, forever. | 很可能会是永远如此 |
[29:18] | But deep down, Rita knew everything was going to be fine. | 但是内心深处 丽塔知道一切都会好起来的 |
[29:23] | Totally fine. | 会好起来的 |
[29:25] | So forward she marched. | 所以她向前迈步 |
[29:26] | Um, what are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[29:28] | I’m sick of having someone else tell my story. | 我受够了让别人来叙述我的故事 |
[29:31] | Badly, I might add. | 而且叙述地很糟糕 |
[29:33] | Therefore, I shall be narrating my own tale from now on. | 所以 从现在开始我要自己叙述我的故事 |
[29:37] | So she marched forward. | 所以她向前迈步 |
[29:39] | – But you can’t just narrate– – Ever forward. | -但是你不能就这么叙述 -一直向前 |
[29:41] | – Stop it! – Ever onward. | -停下 -一直向前 |
[29:43] | – It doesn’t work like that! – Eventually, | -旁白不是这样的 -最终 |
[29:45] | in a stunning twist, | 在惊奇的转折路口 |
[29:48] | Rita and her friends found one another. | 丽塔和她的朋友们找到了彼此 |
[29:54] | Cliff! | 克里夫 |
[29:56] | Rita! | 丽塔 |
[29:57] | Thought I heard you. | 就知道我听见你说话了 |
[29:59] | Hey, Rita. | 丽塔 |
[30:02] | Were you just in my head? | 你刚刚在我的脑袋里吗 |
[30:03] | I’ve decided to try my hand at narrating. | 我觉得试试自己当旁白 |
[30:05] | If you want the plum roles, | 如果你想要称心的角色 |
[30:06] | sometimes you have to write them yourself. | 有时你得自己写自己的角色 |
[30:09] | Wait. Where’s Jane? | 等等 简在哪里 |
[30:11] | You all know she moves at her own pace. | 你们都知道她有自己的节奏吧 |
[30:13] | – Chief! – Let’s grab him and bolt. | -首席 -让我们抓紧他别放手 |
[30:18] | You shouldn’t have come here. | 你们不该来这里 |
[30:19] | Did you really think it would be that easy? | 你们真的觉得会这么容易吗 |
[30:23] | If you want Niles, you have to go through me. | 如果想要带走奈尔斯 你们要先通过我这关 |
[30:26] | Shouldn’t be a problem. | 不是什么大问题 |
[30:27] | Real you looks like a fucking dweeb to me. | 在我看来你就是个傻逼 |
[30:32] | Right. | 对了 |
[30:35] | I suppose this is hardly appropriate | 这样的穿着的确不适合 |
[30:37] | for the big, boring punch ’em up climax. | 这么盛大无聊的碾压高能场面 |
[30:47] | Is this better? | 这样是不是好点 |
[30:53] | Now, | 现在 |
[30:55] | who wants to get ripped apart first? | 谁想先被扯成碎片 |
[30:58] | And why do you want to fight? | 你为什么想要战斗 |
[31:02] | Dr. Harrison? | 哈里森医生 |
[31:04] | We’re getting ready for the big superhero fight. | 我们在准备盛大的超级英雄决战 |
[31:06] | This is who you turn into? | 你却变成了这个人格 |
[31:08] | What are you overcompensating for? | 你这么做想要填补什么空缺 |
[31:10] | – I’m not overcompensating. – Please. | -我没在填补空缺 -拜托 |
[31:14] | This form. | 这个型态 |
[31:17] | This phony darkness. | 这种虚伪的阴暗 |
[31:18] | This childish display of sinister power. | 这种幼稚的邪恶力量的表现 |
[31:23] | That’s ridiculous. | 太可笑了 |
[31:25] | A, I am sinister and dark. | 首先 我很邪恶和阴暗 |
[31:28] | B, I’m powerful enough | 其次 只要我想这么做 |
[31:30] | to control this entire streaming service if I wanted to. | 我强大到能够控制这整个流媒体 |
[31:32] | What the fuck is going on? | 这是怎么回事 |
[31:34] | We are witnessing someone with a classic delusional personality. | 我们正在目睹一个具有典型妄想性格的人 |
[31:39] | Most likely caused by a lifelong sense of inferiority. | 很可能是由于终身自卑导致的 |
[31:41] | – Oh, bullshit. – Is it? | -瞎扯 -是吗 |
[31:44] | You claim you can control this television program, | 你申称能够控制整个电视节目 |
[31:47] | yet, Rita here was easily able to wrest control | 但是丽塔却能讲述自己的对白 |
[31:50] | by providing her own narration. | 轻松夺取控制权 |
[31:52] | She got lucky. | 她运气好 |
[31:53] | Or maybe the source of your problem is a woman. | 或者也许你的根本问题是一个女人 |
[31:56] | That is not– | 那不是 |
[31:58] | You’re just a nobody. And that’s what you’ll always be. | 你只是个无名小卒 你永远都会是这样 |
[32:05] | Millie. | 米莉 |
[32:13] | How are you doing this? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[32:14] | You’re doing all this because you were dumped? | 你做这些就因为你被甩了 |
[32:17] | I get it. Standard stuff. | 我明白 恋爱的基本操作 |
[32:19] | – Basic. -I am not basic. | -基本 -我不基本 |
[32:22] | You don’t want to be. | 你不想成为普通人 |
[32:24] | You want to be original. | 你想独一无二 |
[32:26] | Despite all the sarcastic comments and judgments… | 尽管有许多讽刺的评论和判断 |
[32:30] | – He’s sad. – He’s like us. | -他很可悲 -他和我们一样 |
[32:32] | How dare you? | 你们竟敢这样 |
[32:33] | – You were twisted before you were twisted. – Maybe. | -你在转变前心理早就扭曲了 -也许是的 |
[32:36] | Except now, I have power. And it’s time to die. | 只是现在我有超能力 是时候送你们上路了 |
[32:39] | I don’t want to fight. | 我不想战斗 |
[32:41] | – What? – I don’t know. | -什么 -我不知道 |
[32:42] | – I feel kind of bad now that I know you. – Me too. | -我了解你了之后挺难过的 -我也是 |
[32:45] | – Yeah. – Let us help you. | -没错 -让我们帮你吧 |
[32:47] | – Let Niles into your heart. – No! | -让奈尔斯进入你的心 -不 |
[32:50] | This is not right. | 这样是不对的 |
[32:52] | You are not going to pity me any longer. Fight or don’t. | 不管你们应不应战 你们都不会再可怜我了 |
[32:55] | But I’m going to– | 但我要… |
[33:02] | Fuck. | 操 |
[33:09] | What? The guy said not to pity him. | 怎么 他不是说别可怜他吗 |
[33:11] | Is that it? | 就这样了 |
[33:13] | I believe it might be. | 应该是吧 |
[33:17] | What do you say, Chief? | 你觉得呢 首席 |
[33:19] | You ready to go home? | 准备好回家了吗 |
[33:21] | You might wanna brace yourself. We kind of trashed the place. | 你可能要振作一下 那里差不多被我们毁了 |
[33:25] | – We fought a whole cult in there. – And each other. | -我们在那打败了整个邪教 -还有自己 |
[33:27] | I had a rat in me. | 我脑袋里有只老鼠 |
[33:29] | It’s a story for another time. | 下次我再跟你说这件事 |
[33:31] | It was quite the wild ride, Chief, finding you. | 找到你可真不容易 首席 |
[33:34] | I think you all found much more than me. | 我觉得你们找到的不止有我 |
[33:49] | Oh, where are they all? | 他们都去哪了 |
[33:52] | Where are you all? | 你们都在哪 |
[33:54] | Sorry, sorry, I was putting on my face. | 抱歉 抱歉 我在戴面具 |
[33:57] | You think I wake up looking this pretty? | 你觉得我一觉醒来就这么帅气吗 |
[33:59] | Morning briefing begins promptly at 7.00 a.m. | 早上七点准时举行晨会 |
[34:01] | If we want to be a team, we have to make the effort. | 想成为团队 就得付出努力 |
[34:03] | Absolutely. That’s why I was down here at ten to | 那是当然 所以我十点就下楼 |
[34:06] | waiting on all of you. | 等着你们了 |
[34:07] | Thank you, Rita. | 谢谢你 丽塔 |
[34:09] | Setting the example as always. | 你一直都是我们的典范 |
[34:11] | Hey, do you use your powers to stick your nose | 你是在用你的能力 |
[34:13] | all the way up the Chief’s ass or… | 猛拍首席马屁还是… |
[34:15] | – Boom. – Sorry, everyone. I was on my run. | -火药味很浓 -抱歉大伙 我去跑步了 |
[34:18] | Hey, way to keep it tight, Hawkman. | 保持优美身形 飞鹰侠 |
[34:20] | Might we start our briefing, please? | 可以开始晨会了吗 |
[34:24] | Briefing? Please. Let’s call it what it is. Breakfast. | 晨会 拜托 别整花哨的名字 早餐 |
[34:27] | Chocolate chip pancakes? | 巧克力碎薄煎饼吗 |
[34:28] | You ate all the chocolate chips yesterday. | 你昨天就把所有巧克力碎吃完了 |
[34:30] | Damn. | 靠 |
[34:32] | Well, let’s get to the task at hand. | 那开始布置任务吧 |
[34:34] | The Brotherhood of Evil is on the move again. | 邪恶兄弟会又出来活动了 |
[34:37] | Last seen in Brussels. | 最后一次现身是在布鲁塞尔 |
[34:41] | Looks like the task at hand has changed. Come on. | 看上去任务有变了 走吧 |
[34:44] | Such a shame to leave all this food to spoil. | 留着这些食物放坏真是可惜了 |
[34:48] | You just look after your own bacon. | 你只用看好你的培根就好 |
[35:03] | What do you think it is? | 你觉得是什么情况 |
[35:05] | Maybe it’s that. | 可能是那个 |
[35:12] | Chief, are you seeing this? | 首席 你看见没 |
[35:14] | How could I miss it? | 这种好戏我怎么能错过 |
[35:22] | How do we start it and how do we finish it? | 怎么开始 怎么结束 |
[35:24] | Same as always. Try talking to it. | 和往常一样 试着跟它沟通 |
[35:26] | I got this. I speak robot. | 我来吧 我会说机器人语 |
[35:30] | Hey, big fella. You friend or foe? | 喂 大个子 你是敌是友 |
[35:40] | He’s foe as fuck. | 他绝逼是敌人 |
[35:43] | Looks like it’s going to be the hard way. | 看来要来硬的了 |
[35:44] | As long as the regular people are out of danger. | 只要平民能脱险 |
[35:46] | Fuck the regular people. | 去他妈的平民 |
[35:54] | No! | 不 |
[35:57] | Oh, where are they all? | 他们都去哪了 |
[35:59] | Where are you all? | 你们都在哪 |
[36:02] | Sorry, sorry, I was putting on my face. | 抱歉 抱歉 我在戴面具 |
[36:05] | You think I wake up looking this pretty? | 你觉得我一觉醒来就这么帅气吗 |
[36:07] | Morning briefing begins promptly at 7.00 a.M. | 早上七点准时举行晨会 |
[36:09] | If we want to be a team, we have to make the effort. | 想成为团队 就得付出努力 |
[36:11] | Absolutely. That’s why I was down here at ten to | 那是当然 所以我十点就下楼 |
[36:14] | waiting on all of you. | 等着你们了 |
[36:15] | Thank you, Rita. | 谢谢你 丽塔 |
[36:16] | Sorry, everyone. I was on my run. | 抱歉大伙 我去跑步了 |
[36:18] | Hey, way to keep it tight, Hawkman. | 保持优美身形 飞鹰侠 |
[36:20] | Might we start our briefing, please? | 可以开始晨会了吗 |
[36:23] | Briefing? Please. Let’s call it what it is. Breakfast. | 晨会 拜托 别整花哨的名字 早餐 |
[36:27] | Chocolate chip pancakes? | 巧克力碎薄煎饼吗 |
[36:28] | You ate all the chocolate chips yesterday. | 你昨天就把所有巧克力碎吃完了 |
[36:29] | Damn. | 靠 |
[36:33] | Looks like the task at hand has changed. Come on. | 看上去任务有变了 走吧 |
[36:36] | Such a shame to leave all this food to spoil. | 留着这些食物放坏真是可惜了 |
[36:40] | You just look after your own bacon. | 你只用看好你的培根就好 |
[36:56] | Are you seeing this, Chief? | 首席 你看见没 |
[36:58] | How could I miss it? | 这种好戏我怎么能错过 |
[36:59] | Hey, big fella. You friend or foe? | 喂 大个子 你是敌是友 |
[37:05] | He’s foe as fuck. | 他绝逼是敌人 |
[37:06] | Looks like it’s going to be the hard way. | 看来要来硬的了 |
[37:08] | As long as the regular people are out of danger. | 只要平民能脱险 |
[37:10] | Fuck the regular people. | 去他妈的平民 |
[37:21] | N– | 不… |
[37:22] | Looks like the task at hand has changed. Come on. | 看上去任务有变了 走吧 |
[37:25] | Such a shame to see all this food spoil. | 留着这些食物放坏真是可惜了 |
[37:28] | Just… | 只用… |
[37:33] | Be careful, please. | 注意安全 |
[37:52] | How do we start it and how do we finish it? | 怎么开始 怎么结束 |
[37:54] | Same as always. Try… | 和往常一样 试着… |
[37:58] | Run. Run like hell! | 跑 快跑 |
[38:13] | Looks like the task at hand has changed. Come on. | 看上去任务有变了 走吧 |
[38:19] | What do you think it is? | 你觉得是什么情况 |
[38:20] | Maybe it’s that. | 可能是那个 |
[38:25] | Hey, big fella. You friend or foe? | 喂 大个子 你是敌是友 |
[38:28] | No! | 不 |
[38:30] | Chocolate chip pancakes? | 巧克力碎薄煎饼吗 |
[38:31] | – Are you seeing this, Chief? – Try talking to it. | -你看到没 首席 -试着跟它沟通 |
[38:34] | No, no! | 不 不 |
[38:35] | You think I wake up looking this pretty? | 你觉得我一觉醒来就这么帅气吗 |
[38:37] | – Foe as fuck. – Run like hell! | -他绝逼是敌人 -快跑 |
[38:41] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[38:43] | You just mind your own bacon. | 你只用看好你的培根就好 |
[38:46] | …all the way up the Chief’s ass? | 猛拍首席马屁还是… |
[38:47] | Looks like it’s going to be the hard way. | 看来要来硬的了 |
[38:50] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[38:54] | Chocolate chip pancakes? | 巧克力碎薄煎饼吗 |
[38:57] | Looks like the task at hand has changed. | 看上去任务有变了 |
[38:59] | Run! | 跑 |
[39:00] | Run like hell! | 快跑 |
[39:05] | Stop! | 停 |
[39:09] | Not another step. | 别再向前一步 |
[39:17] | What’s the matter with you? | 你怎么了 |
[39:18] | You can’t go. It’s a trap. | 你们不能去 那是陷阱 |
[39:21] | He’s doing this. He’s got us. | 是他做的 他骗到我们了 |
[39:23] | You mind filling us in on what the hell you’re talking about? | 能不能给我们解释一下你到底在说什么 |
[39:26] | Mr. Nobody. | 无名先生 |
[39:28] | He’s torturing us. | 他在折磨我们 |
[39:31] | Killing you… | 杀了你们 |
[39:33] | But me, he’s making me watch you die | 但我 他让我看着你们死 |
[39:35] | again and again and again. | 一次一次又一次 |
[39:37] | – That’s impossible. – Yeah, we beat him a year ago. | -不可能 -对 一年前我们就打败他了 |
[39:40] | No. You can’t. | 不 你们打败不了他的 |
[39:44] | I should have known. | 我早该知道 |
[39:45] | What the hell is going on here? | 这里发生什么事了 |
[39:52] | And who the hell are you supposed to be? | 然后你到底是谁 |
[39:57] | I was wondering if you’d show up. | 我还在好奇你会不会出现 |
[40:00] | One of you better start explaining some shit quick. | 你俩最好有人开始给我解释这摊破事怎么回事 |
[40:07] | The genius finally figured it out. | 聪明人终于想明白了 |
[40:11] | The Vic that shot Mr. Nobody… | 开枪打了无名先生的维克 |
[40:14] | was me. | 其实是我 |
[40:33] | That was me all along. | 一直都是我 |
[40:41] | That was getting tedious. | 无聊起来了 |
[40:45] | No way. | 不可能 |
[40:46] | How the hell did we get back here? | 我们怎么回到这里来了 |
[40:49] | Or maybe you never left. | 或许你们从未离开过 |
[40:51] | Good God. | 老天 |
[40:53] | If stupidity were a superpower, you would be goddamn Superman. | 愚蠢也是超能力的话 那你就是傻逼超人了 |
[40:57] | Can someone tell me what the hell is going on here? | 谁能告诉我到底啥情况吗 |
[40:59] | And why are we not beating this guy’s ass? | 我们为什么还没开始揍这个人 |
[41:01] | Oh, they already tried that. | 他们已经试过这么做了 |
[41:03] | It’s far too convoluted to go into right now. | 现在深入讲解实在不合时宜 |
[41:05] | You can look out for it during | 你可以在下一集开头的剧情回顾里 |
[41:07] | the “previously on” part of the next episode. | 看看总结出来的概要 |
[41:11] | The moral is basically there is no beating me. | 这里要遵守道德就是别打我 |
[41:16] | Not now. Not ever. | 现在不行 以后不行 |
[41:20] | But you can be free of me. | 但是你们可以摆脱我 |
[41:22] | That’s not so bad, right? | 不错 对吧 |
[41:24] | But how would you do that? | 但你们怎么做到呢 |
[41:26] | What is it that sets us free? | 让我们自由的是什么东西 |
[41:30] | You know the answer, Niles. | 你知道答案 奈尔斯 |
[41:33] | I could go back to destroying them again. | 我可以回去再摧毁他们一次 |
[41:37] | I mean, they’re basically dead anyway. | 其实他们基本也算是死了 |
[41:40] | And I’m happy to work Cyborg into the mix. | 我也很高兴把钢骨也弄来了 |
[41:55] | The truth. | 真相 |
[41:58] | The truth shall set you free. | 真相能让你们自由 |
[42:02] | There it is! | 没错 |
[42:03] | That’s what all this has been about? | 就是为了这个吗 |
[42:05] | All the anguish, the agony? | 那些痛苦和悲伤 |
[42:14] | Yes. | 是的 |
[42:15] | But look what else has happened. | 但看看还发生了什么别的事 |
[42:17] | Check out your little ragtag crew. | 看看你们这帮乌合之众怎么样了 |
[42:19] | I mean, they couldn’t even leave the house without screwing up. | 他们之前离开宅子都要搞砸点事 |
[42:21] | And now they’ve made it all the way here. | 现在他们居然到这里了 |
[42:23] | And you are the only thing that can save them. | 而你是唯一能拯救他们的人 |
[42:26] | It’s kind of beautiful, no? | 很感人吧 对不对 |
[42:30] | Go on, Niles. | 来吧 奈尔斯 |
[42:33] | Tell them the truth. | 告诉他们真相 |
[42:39] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[42:40] | Yes, you can. | 你当然能 |
[42:42] | You can tell us anything. | 你对我们可以无话不说 |
[42:45] | It’s all right, Niles. | 没关系的 奈尔斯 |
[42:47] | If there is one thing we’ve all learned from this nightmare, | 如果我们从这个噩梦中有所收获的话 |
[42:49] | it’s that there’s no need for secrets between us. | 那就是我们之间不需要秘密 |
[42:55] | It’s okay. You can do this, Chief. | 没关系 你可以的 首席 |
[43:08] | The tragedies that befell you, they weren’t accidents. | 发生在你们身上的悲剧 都不是事故 |
[43:18] | I was responsible for everything | 你们的所有痛苦之所以产生 |
[43:22] | that has happened to each of you. | 都是因为我 |