时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | I must’ve seen this ad 100 times as a girl. | 小时候这个广告我肯定看过上百次 |
[00:25] | It’s like he just walked out of the comic book. | 就像是他走出了漫画 |
[00:27] | The Hero of the Beach is Flex Mentallo. | 沙滩英雄就是弗莱克斯·曼塔罗 |
[00:30] | The machine’s taking over. And I can’t stop it. | 机器正在夺取我的意识 而我阻止不了 |
[00:32] | I just found out Flex Mentallo has a wife named Dolores. | 我刚发现弗莱克斯·曼塔罗的妻子叫德洛丽丝 |
[00:36] | She’s old as fuck, but she’s still alive. | 虽然人老珠黄 但是还活着 |
[00:38] | You’re the genius who got a talking street | 就是你这个天才让会说话的街道 |
[00:40] | to tell us that Flex is the key to finding the Chief. | 告诉我们弗莱克斯就是找到首席的关键 |
[00:42] | – You must be Dolores. – Look at my elbow. | -你一定就是德洛丽丝 -看着我的手肘 |
[00:44] | The Bureau of Normalcy. | 常态保护局 |
[00:46] | I was one of their assets. | 我曾是他们的样本 |
[00:47] | – For years, they tortured me. – Where? | -他们折磨了我很多年 -在哪里 |
[00:49] | Welcome to the Ant Farm. | 欢迎来到蚂蚁农场 |
[00:51] | Let me out! | 放我出去 |
[00:52] | Hey, buddy? You’re looking for a way out? Trying to escape? | 兄弟 你想出去吗 想逃跑吗 |
[00:55] | – Who’re you? – 722. | -你是谁 -我是722 |
[00:57] | It is an absolute pleasure to be | 重新见到你 |
[00:58] | – in your presence again, Trainor. – Forsythe. | -真的是非常开心 崔纳 -福赛思 |
[01:01] | Your friends are getting free, | 你的朋友们可以走 |
[01:03] | but you’re the last piece. | 但你是最后一块拼图 |
[01:04] | Under certain conditions, these nanites… | 在一定情况下 这些纳米机器人 |
[01:07] | they can go rogue. | 它们会不受控制 |
[01:08] | – There would be nothing left of your son. – Your point? | -你的儿子可能会丝毫不剩 -你想说什么 |
[01:11] | You made me this. A monster. | 你把我变成了一个怪物 |
[02:40] | Look, it’s Flex Mentallo. | 看 是弗莱克斯·曼塔罗 |
[02:44] | Hi, Flex. | 弗莱克斯 |
[02:51] | Hi, Dolores. | 德洛丽丝 |
[02:52] | Morning, Flex. How’s it going? | 早上好 弗莱克斯 你好吗 |
[02:54] | – Gentlemen. – Hi, Dolores. | -先生们 -德洛丽丝 |
[02:58] | – How’s it going? – Here you go, my dear. | -你好吗 -给你 亲爱的 |
[03:02] | How you doin’? | 你好吗 |
[03:03] | “Our hometown hero, Flex Mentallo, | “我们家乡的英雄 弗莱克斯·曼塔罗 |
[03:06] | has done it again, folks.” | 又一次成功了 伙计们” |
[03:08] | Oh, boy. | 真要命 |
[03:10] | Here we go. | 又开始了 |
[03:13] | “Dr. Saucer’s attempted robbery of the local aquarium | “飞碟博士企图抢劫当地的水族馆 |
[03:16] | was thwarted by our very own | 却被我们的英雄 |
[03:19] | Man of Muscle Mystery.” | 神力肌肉男击败了” |
[03:28] | “He made short work of the dastardly dish-head | “他用健壮的肌肉操纵振动波长 |
[03:30] | by manipulating the vibrational wavelengths of his magnificent muscles.” | 三两下就解决了这个卑鄙的飞碟头” |
[03:41] | “From the bottom of our hearts, | “这个城镇 |
[03:43] | this town thanks you, Mr. Mentallo.” | 衷心感谢你 曼塔罗先生” |
[03:55] | My dear man, | 亲爱的 |
[03:57] | perfect as your body is, | 尽管你的身体很完美 |
[03:59] | your best flex will always be your smile. | 但你用肌肉摆出笑容时是最美的 |
[04:05] | That laugh lights me up, Dolly. | 你的笑声使我快乐 徳洛丽 |
[04:07] | It was all dark before you. | 没有你之前我的生命一片黑暗 |
[04:10] | You’re the light of my life. | 你是我的生命之光 |
[04:14] | Help. Help! Someone help! | 来人 来人 谁来帮帮我 |
[04:17] | Someone help! | 谁来帮帮我 |
[04:25] | Help me, please! | 请来帮帮我 |
[04:28] | Oh, no. | 不要啊 |
[04:32] | What seems to be the trouble, young man? | 出什么事了 年轻人 |
[04:35] | That’s right, | 没错 |
[04:37] | it’s me, Flex Mentallo, Man of Muscle Mystery. | 是我 弗莱克斯·曼塔罗 神力肌肉男 |
[04:41] | How can I be of service? | 有什么我能效劳的吗 |
[04:47] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[04:49] | That is troubling. | 真是大麻烦 |
[04:54] | I think we could do something about that. | 我想我们能解决 |
[04:59] | Here, kitty, kitty, kitty, kitty, kitty… | 来吧 小猫 小猫 |
[05:04] | That’s a good kitty. | 小猫真乖 |
[05:11] | Oh, look at you. So fuzzy, cozy kitty. | 瞧瞧你 毛茸茸的 惬意的小猫 |
[05:23] | Target acquired. | 获取目标 |
[05:29] | 蚂蚁农场 现在 | |
[05:58] | The miscreations have taken control. | 变态生物们占据了主导 |
[06:00] | I need every man still standing to gear up! | 我要还活着的人都来应战 |
[06:03] | This is about containment now! | 现在事关封锁 |
[06:09] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[06:11] | Dad, wake up. | 爸爸 醒醒 |
[06:17] | I killed him. | 我杀了他 |
[06:19] | I… | 我 |
[06:21] | He’s still alive. | 他还活着 |
[06:23] | But we have to get him out of here. | 但我们得带他离开这里 |
[06:25] | Jane, tell Flit to do the thing. | 简 叫飞掠使那招儿 |
[06:27] | – “Tell” her? – Oh, boy. | -“叫她” -老天 |
[06:29] | Jesus Christ. You know what I mean! | 天哪 你明白我的意思 |
[06:31] | Sorry if I missed the subtext of your incredibly blunt directive. | 抱歉 我没听懂你直截了当的潜台词命令 |
[06:34] | Why don’t you mansplain it to me? | 不如你用男人说教解释给我听吧 |
[06:35] | If there ever was a time for you to let something go, | 如果你能暂时不要计较 |
[06:37] | this is that time! | 现在就是最好的时机 |
[06:39] | Not how it works, dude. | 没这么简单 老兄 |
[06:41] | Come on! We need to get the fuck out of here, Jane! | 快点 我们得离开这里 简 |
[06:53] | Please don’t kill me! | 求你别杀我 |
[06:59] | Say… | 我说 |
[07:00] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[07:04] | But we’re not supposed to leave our rooms without permission. | 但是没有允许我们不能离开房间 |
[07:10] | – Hey! My clicker! – Guys, he’s loosing blood. | -我的遥控器 -各位 他在流血 |
[07:12] | Or did you forget about that? | 你们把这事儿忘了吗 |
[07:16] | Who the fuck are you? | 你他妈是谁 |
[07:19] | Well, you sure do swear a lot. | 你可真是满嘴脏话 |
[07:21] | 722 722? | |
[07:23] | You almost look… | 你看上去就像… |
[07:25] | But it couldn’t be you, could it? | 但不可能是你 可能吗 |
[07:27] | Jane, would you please talk to Flit? | 简 你能跟飞掠说说吗 |
[07:28] | What is it, Rita? | 怎么了 丽塔 |
[07:29] | Take away the ratty beard and the baggy jumpsuit, | 去掉乱糟糟的胡子和肥大的连体服 |
[07:31] | and I swear he looks just like Flex Mentallo. | 我发誓他长得和弗莱克斯·曼塔罗一模一样 |
[07:34] | From Mentall-O’s cereal? | 曼塔罗片麦片盒上的 |
[07:36] | From the funny book Danny gave us. | 丹尼给我们的那本搞笑书里的 |
[07:38] | If we don’t leave right now, we ain’t fucking leaving! | 如果我们现在不走 就他妈走不了了 |
[07:42] | Stop those abominations! Go! | 阻止那群怪胎 快 |
[07:43] | – Jane! – Everybody grab on. | -简 -所有人抓好 |
[07:46] | Stop those abominations! | 立刻阻止他们 |
[07:53] | Balls! | 该死 |
[07:54] | Thank you. Is that so fuckin’ hard? | 谢谢 有那么难吗 |
[07:59] | Got it. | 拿到了 |
[08:03] | where am I? | 我在哪 |
[08:05] | Also, does anyone else feel, um, | 还有 你们有没有觉得有些 |
[08:07] | a little pukey? | 有些想吐 |
[08:14] | – Where did you take them? – The hospital. | -你把他们送到哪去了 -医院 |
[08:16] | You just left them there? | 你就把他们扔在那里了 |
[08:18] | As opposed to? | 那还能怎么办 |
[08:19] | Vic can’t be alone right now. | 维克现在不能一个人待着 |
[08:21] | He’s fragile. And possibly psychotic. | 他很脆弱 而且可能精神不正常 |
[08:25] | Who… Who is Vic? | 维克是谁 |
[08:30] | – Now it’s Flitapalooza. – Now he’s not alone. | -现在成飞掠盛宴了 -现在他不是一人了 |
[08:33] | What a mess. | 真是一团糟 |
[08:35] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[08:37] | Guys, we actually did something right. | 各位 我们其实做成了一件事 |
[08:39] | We went to rescue Vic, and we motherhumping did it. | 我们去救维克 而我们真的做到了 |
[08:42] | Up top! | 来一个 |
[08:43] | He nearly beat his father to death. | 他差点打死了他的父亲 |
[08:47] | And that’s terrible. | 确实很糟糕 |
[08:48] | Really, really fucking terrible. | 非常 非常的糟糕 |
[08:51] | I don’t think it should tar our accomplishment. | 但我觉得不应该掩盖我们的成功 |
[08:53] | We saved a superhero. | 我们救了一个超级英雄 |
[08:57] | Us. The fuck-ups. | 我们 一群废物 |
[08:58] | I think we deserve a small pat on the back for that. | 我觉得我们应该获得一点赞赏 |
[09:01] | And we found Flex Mentallo. | 我们还找到了弗莱克斯·曼塔罗 |
[09:03] | He’s some kinda clue to finding Niles, right? | 他是找到奈尔斯的线索 对吧 |
[09:06] | So it’s not one, but two things we nailed. Whoo! | 所以不是一件 我们做成了两件事 |
[09:09] | Let’s hear it. Yeah! Whoo! | 一起来 棒极了 |
[09:19] | Who’s Flex Mentallo? | 弗莱克斯·曼塔罗是谁 |
[09:21] | You are. | 是你 |
[09:24] | Am I? | 我是吗 |
[09:25] | God damn it. | 该死的 |
[09:28] | You know, I’m feeling a bit pukey myself. | 你知道吗 我也感觉有些想吐了 |
[09:31] | Think I’ll go lay down. | 我去躺下歇会 |
[09:44] | Look, we’re not attached at the hip anymore, okay? | 我们不再是连体婴了 好吗 |
[10:03] | You don’t have to be everywhere I am. | 你不用再到处跟着我了 |
[10:17] | Look, it’s nothing personal. I’m just tired. | 不是针对你 我就是累了 |
[10:21] | And it’s a little hard to sleep with a six-foot nightlight– | 身边有个六尺光男很难让人… |
[10:25] | 蚂蚁农场 1964年 | |
[10:31] | How do you like your suit, Captain Trainor? Comfortable? | 你对防护服感觉如何 崔纳上尉 舒适吗 |
[10:36] | It weighs a ton and smells like a chemical fire. | 重的要死 闻起来像是化学火焰 |
[10:41] | But on the bright side there’s plenty of room | 但是好处是间隙很大 |
[10:42] | to flail around when you electrocute me. | 在你电击折磨我的时候可以随意扭动 |
[10:45] | See, we took that very issue into consideration | 你看 我们设计防护服的时候 |
[10:49] | while we were designing it. | 着重考虑到了这个问题 |
[10:53] | We’re going to take a break with that treatment | 我们暂时先不电击了 |
[10:55] | in favor of something new. | 尝试一下新东西 |
[10:57] | What? | 什么 |
[10:59] | The being inside you | 你体内那个东西 |
[11:01] | has refused to evidence itself | 第一次出现之后 |
[11:03] | since that first encounter. | 一直拒绝呈现自己 |
[11:05] | What are you gonna do to me? | 你要对我做什么 |
[11:07] | What the hell is that thing? | 那是什么东西 |
[11:11] | Is something supposed to happen? | 会发生什么吗 |
[11:12] | Oh, it’s happening. | 正在发生呢 |
[11:15] | You see, this device produces a frequency | 你看 这个设备产生的频率 |
[11:18] | imperceptible to human ears. | 人耳是听不到的 |
[11:21] | But to your luminescent friend? Well, | 但是你那个发冷光的朋友 |
[11:24] | in theory, it should be giving him one doozy of a headache. | 按理说这应该会让他体验严重的头痛 |
[11:29] | Tell me, Captain Trainor, | 告诉我 崔纳上尉 |
[11:32] | can you hear it screaming inside of you? | 你能听到体内的尖叫吗 |
[11:35] | I can’t say that I do. | 我不能说我能 |
[11:37] | But if you wanna try your hand at torturing it | 但是如果你想换成折磨它 |
[11:38] | instead of me for a while, then be my guest. | 而不是折磨我的话 那就请便 |
[11:43] | What do you think would happen to you | 你觉得如果你的宿主死了 |
[11:45] | if your host dies, hmm? | 你会怎么样 |
[11:48] | I didn’t want to commence this particular experiment just yet, | 我现在还不想做这个实验 |
[11:51] | but I might be persuaded otherwise. | 但我有可能会改变想法 |
[11:56] | Good. | 很好 |
[11:57] | I expect the next time that I ask to see you… | 希望下次我要求见你的时候 |
[12:02] | I won’t be left to wait. | 你会老实出现 |
[12:31] | Hey, pal, you okay in there? | 伙计 你那边还好吗 |
[12:34] | What? Who the hell are you? | 什么 你是谁 |
[12:37] | Sounded like you were screaming bloody murder. | 听起来你喊得撕心裂肺 |
[12:40] | No. No, that wasn’t me. | 不不 那不是我 |
[12:43] | I don’t mean nothing by it. It’s just… | 我没有别的意思 只是… |
[12:46] | Well, it sounded bad is all. | 听起来很惨 |
[12:48] | I’m not embarrassed. I’m stating a fact. | 我不是觉得难堪 我是在阐述事实 |
[12:50] | I was unconscious. The… | 我失去意识了 那个… |
[12:52] | The screaming was probably from… | 喊叫声多半是来自… |
[12:54] | Wait. | 等等 |
[12:56] | – You could hear it? – And then some. | -你能听到它吗 -岂止是能听到 |
[12:59] | Is there something in there with you? | 你那边还有别的东西吗 |
[13:01] | So to speak. | 可以这么说 |
[13:02] | Look, I don’t feel like talking anymore, okay? | 我没有说话的心情了 好吗 |
[13:06] | Well, say, pal, uh, what’s your name? | 我说伙计 你叫什么 |
[13:10] | 721 721. | |
[13:13] | Your real name. | 你的真名 |
[13:17] | Doesn’t matter. | 那不重要 |
[13:21] | Sounds like you’ve been in here a while. | 听起来你来这里有段时间了 |
[13:23] | I tried to keep track of the days at first, but… | 起初我还试图数日子 但是… |
[13:27] | it just made things worse. | 只会让人觉得更难熬 |
[13:30] | Well, I’m not planning on | 我可不打算 |
[13:30] | sticking around here long enough to find out. | 待那么长时间 亲身体会 |
[13:34] | Here, have a look. | 来看一眼 |
[13:40] | What the… | 搞什么… |
[13:49] | – How did you– – Muscle Mystery powers, bub. | -你怎么… -肌肉神力 哥们 |
[13:52] | They got these things all over me to tamp it down. | 他们把这些东西绑在我身上 抑制了神力 |
[13:57] | If you could just reach in here | 如果你能把手伸进来 |
[13:59] | and yank out some of these cords, | 撤掉这些线 |
[14:01] | I can open up a hole big enough for us to walk through. | 我可以打开一个足够大的洞让我们出去 |
[14:04] | No. No. Are you… No. No. There’s no escaping this place. | 不 你… 不 这里是逃不出去的 |
[14:09] | – Don’t you wanna at least try? – Stop talking to me. | -难道你不想试试吗 -别再跟我说话了 |
[14:13] | Come on, pal. | 别这样 伙计 |
[14:20] | Jesus, what… | 天啊 什么 |
[14:25] | I’m Flex Mentallo. | 我叫弗莱克斯·曼塔罗 |
[14:28] | Man of Muscle Mystery. What… | 神力肌肉男 什么 |
[14:31] | Nice to meet you, too. | 也很高兴认识你 |
[14:34] | Where are you from there, Sparky? | 你从哪来的 小火花 |
[14:38] | What is that, some kind of other… | 是什么 另一种 |
[14:40] | dimension or… | 维度还是… |
[14:42] | I’m sure I can get you back there. | 我肯定能把你送回去 |
[14:45] | I can open up a door to anywhere. | 我能打开前往任何地方的入口 |
[14:48] | You will? | 你会吗 |
[14:50] | That’s fantastic. | 太好了 |
[14:51] | Alls you got to do is reach in here and yank out some of these– | 你只要把手伸进来 撤掉这些… |
[14:55] | Hold on. Hold on. | 等一下 等一下 |
[15:04] | Modesty is what separates us from the animals, 722. | 端庄让我们有别于动物 722 |
[15:08] | Let’s get you dressed. | 我们来帮你穿戴整齐 |
[15:19] | My name is Flex Mentallo. | 我叫弗莱克斯·曼塔罗 |
[15:36] | Again. | 再来 |
[15:50] | Who is this handsome devil? | 这个帅气的魔鬼是什么人 |
[15:53] | It’s you. | 就是你 |
[15:56] | I don’t think so, Scrap. | 应该不是 垃圾碎片 |
[15:57] | I still have that thing on my head, don’t I? | 贴纸还在我头上是吧 |
[15:59] | Hey, Jane, can you help me out with this? | 简 你能帮我撕掉吗 |
[16:04] | You just ripped the “S” off, didn’t you? | 你只撕掉了”碎片”是吧 |
[16:08] | You were the cartoon mascot for a kid cereal, | 你是儿童麦片盒上的卡通吉祥物 |
[16:10] | created by an adman named Wally Sage. | 是一个叫威利·萨杰的广告商创造出来的 |
[16:15] | Do you remember Wally? | 你记得威利吗 |
[16:18] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:19] | Why were you at the Ant Farm? | 你为什么在蚂蚁农场 |
[16:21] | What’s your super power? | 你有什么超能力 |
[16:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:27] | How did you get out of the ad? | 你是怎么从广告里跑出来的 |
[16:29] | And if you say “I don’t know” again, | 如果你在说一次”我不知道” |
[16:30] | I’ll make you eat your beard. | 我就让吃掉你的胡子 |
[16:35] | Oh, for fuck’s sake. | 我的老天 |
[16:37] | We can ask this ding-dong questions till the end of time, | 我们可以一直问这个傻逼问到世界末日 |
[16:40] | it’s not gonna get us any closer to finding the Chief. | 但这样并不会带我们找到首席 |
[16:42] | Did you say “the Chief”? | 你是说”首席”吗 |
[16:45] | – You know him? – You know him? | -你认识他吗 -你认识他吗 |
[16:46] | Well, I certainly do. | 当然认识 |
[16:48] | And let me tell you something, friends. That Chief, | 我跟你们说 朋友们 那个首席 |
[16:50] | well, he’s a real no good son-of-a-you-know-what. | 他真是个不干好事的人 |
[16:53] | – What’d he do? – Well, nothing, | -他干了什么 -什么也没干 |
[16:54] | considering that he died 20 years ago. | 毕竟他二十年前就死了 |
[16:56] | – Wait. What? – Look, shitbag, | -等等 什么 -屎蛋 |
[16:58] | I’ve known the Chief for 50 years. | 我认识首席有五十年了 |
[17:00] | And if he had died, I would’ve noticed. | 如果他死了 我会知道的 |
[17:02] | Well, not if his identical twin brother replaced him. | 除非他的双胞胎兄弟取而代之 |
[17:05] | – Say what now? – His name was Nic. | -你说什么 -他叫尼克 |
[17:07] | And their mother had to give him up at birth | 生下他们后 他们的母亲不得不把他 |
[17:08] | to a gypsy woman. | 交给了一个吉普赛女人 |
[17:10] | The Chief never knew of his existence. | 首席根本都不知道他的存在 |
[17:12] | – The fuck? – Yeah. | -什么鬼 -是的 |
[17:13] | Nic grew up so full of hate and rage, | 尼克在憎恨和怒火中长大 |
[17:16] | that by the time that he met Chief, | 当他见到首席的时候 |
[17:17] | he murdered him and stole his life. | 他杀了他 夺走了他的人生 |
[17:21] | And then, fathered a love child with the Chief’s wife, | 然后 和首席的妻子生了一个孩子 |
[17:24] | Joanna Heart, who, as it turns out, | 而这位妻子乔安娜·哈特 |
[17:28] | was their sister. | 其实是他们的妹妹 |
[17:30] | And she was in a coma when she gave birth, right? | 生下孩子后 她就陷入昏迷了对吧 |
[17:35] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:37] | He’s talking about Chief Kinkaid from Secret Hearts, | 他说的是《秘密的心》里的金凯德首席 |
[17:39] | some fucking crappy soap opera. | 就是个粗制滥造的肥皂剧 |
[17:41] | It’s not crappy. | 不是粗制滥造 |
[17:42] | You know, I was actually on that show once. | 其实我出演过那个电视剧 |
[17:44] | Special guest star. | 特邀客串 |
[17:46] | Really? Who were you? | 是吗 你扮演的是谁 |
[17:47] | I played myself, | 本色出演 |
[17:49] | famous race car driver Cliff Steele. | 著名赛车手克里夫·斯蒂勒 |
[17:51] | Barf. | 呕吐 |
[17:52] | I don’t remember that one. | 我不记得这个角色 |
[17:54] | What else is fucking new? | 还有什么新鲜事 |
[17:55] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[17:56] | Say, who is this handsome devil? | 我说 这个帅气的魔鬼是什么人 |
[17:58] | Still you, dum-dum. | 还是你 傻蛋 |
[18:02] | He looks like the type of person I’d like to be. | 他看起来就是我想成为的那种人 |
[18:08] | Take off your clothes. | 脱掉你的衣服 |
[18:09] | Jane, I don’t think we can ask him– | 简 我觉得我们不能叫他… |
[18:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:12] | Yeah. | 好 |
[18:19] | The doctor said he’s going to be fine. | 医生说他会好起来的 |
[18:22] | No. | 不 |
[18:23] | She said he was stable. | 她说他的情况稳定 |
[18:27] | – Vic, don’t. – Don’t what? | -维克 别 -别什么 |
[18:31] | Mr. Nobody didn’t plant that seed of doubt in my head, | 无名先生没在我脑里撒下怀疑的种子 |
[18:33] | I did that all on my own. | 那全是我自己的功劳 |
[18:35] | He just twisted it until… | 他只是扭曲了一下 |
[18:40] | My dad just wanted me to re-install Grid. | 我爸只是希望我重装网格 |
[18:42] | He was trying to save me. | 他只是想救我 |
[18:45] | I just couldn’t see it. | 我却看不明白 |
[18:47] | Your head is clear now. | 你的脑子现在清醒了 |
[18:52] | We need you to turn Grid back on. | 我们需要你再打开网格 |
[18:57] | Do you remember the tracker I put on the Beard Hunter? | 你还记得我放在胡子猎手身上的追踪器吗 |
[18:59] | Without Grid, it’s useless. | 没有网格 它就没有任何作用 |
[19:01] | The longer we wait to go after him, the further away he’ll get. | 我们等得越久 他就离我们越远 |
[19:04] | If we can find the Beard Hunter, | 如果我们能找到胡子猎手 |
[19:05] | – we can find the Chief. – I can’t. | -我们就能找到首席 -我不能 |
[19:07] | Yes, you can. | 你可以的 |
[19:09] | Mr. Nobody was playing with your head, you know that. | 无名先生只是在扰乱你的思想 你知道的 |
[19:13] | – There’s nothing to be afraid of. – How can I be sure? | -没什么好怕的 -我怎么能确定 |
[19:15] | Because you just said– | 因为你刚刚说… |
[19:17] | I know what I said. | 我知道我说了什么 |
[19:19] | Knowing doesn’t change how I feel. | 但这并不能改变我的感受 |
[19:24] | Mr. Nobody told us | 无名先生告诉过我们 |
[19:25] | not to go after him. | 不要去追他 |
[19:27] | We should have listened. | 我们应该听话的 |
[20:05] | Do you have any idea what you’re doing? | 你知道自己在做什么吗 |
[20:08] | Nope. | 不知道 |
[20:12] | Sorry. Just… | 抱歉 |
[20:14] | Robot fingers. | 机械手指没办法 |
[20:17] | Too bad no one in the Underground went to beauty school. | 地下里谁都没去过美容学校真是可惜 |
[20:19] | Did they? | 有人去过吗 |
[20:27] | Speaking of, how’s everyone doing down there? | 说起这个 大家在地下还好吗 |
[20:29] | Never mind. | 不劳你费心 |
[20:31] | Cool. | 好吧 |
[20:34] | Sorry. Sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[20:36] | It’s just we haven’t had a chance to talk about | 我们从来没有机会聊聊 |
[20:37] | what happened in there and I wanted to make sure | 当时发生的事 我只是想确保 |
[20:39] | that you and the others were– | 你和其他人… |
[20:41] | I don’t wanna talk about the Underground. | 我不想谈论地下 |
[20:43] | Bring it up again and I’ll do to your brain | 再提一次 我就用料理这傻逼头发的手法 |
[20:45] | what I’m doing to this chump’s hair. | 料理你的大脑 |
[20:47] | Are you mad at me for going in there? | 我去到地下惹你生气了吗 |
[20:48] | – Because technically it wasn’t– – Finished! | -因为我并没有真正… -完成了 |
[20:57] | – Ta-da. – God… | -请看 -我的天 |
[21:01] | I look incredible. | 我看起来真不错 |
[21:05] | Kinda like that hunk on that cereal box. | 就像麦片盒子上印的猛男一样 |
[21:07] | If he’d been stabbed in the face repeatedly. | 不过脸上多了很多口子 |
[21:10] | You are that hunk, dummy. | 你就是那个猛男 傻瓜 |
[21:12] | Hmm, I don’t think so. | 我不这样认为 |
[21:16] | Hey, I just remembered. | 我刚想起来 |
[21:17] | What? | 什么 |
[21:18] | Secret Hearts is on in five minutes. | 《秘密的心》还有五分钟就开播了 |
[21:22] | Oh, fuck me. | 操 |
[21:23] | …after the news broke that Steve Larson, | 传出消息 史蒂夫·拉森 |
[21:26] | better known as Animal Vegetable Mineral Man, | 又称动物蔬菜矿石人 |
[21:28] | had reached an immunity deal with federal prosecutors | 与联邦检察官达成了豁免协议 |
[21:32] | in exchange for information about a mysterious medical facility | 他将会提供深藏在巴拉圭丛林深处的 |
[21:36] | hidden deep in a Paraguayan jungle. | 神秘医疗机构的信息 |
[21:39] | As Larson approached the courthouse | 当拉森来到法院 |
[21:41] | where he was set to give his testimony, | 准备作证的时候 |
[21:43] | he was viciously gunned down by a man authorities are calling | 他被当局声称是疯狂纳粹科学家 |
[21:48] | a devotee to mad Nazi scientist Heinrich Von Fuchs. | 海因里希·冯·福克斯的狂热信徒的人枪击了 |
[21:54] | We have no comment! Stop talking! | 无可奉告 别说了 |
[21:57] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[21:58] | Von Fuchs is uber! | 冯·福克斯好 |
[22:00] | Von Fuchs is uber! | 冯·福克斯妙 |
[22:02] | Von Fuchs is uber! | 冯·福克斯顶呱呱 |
[22:05] | No fighting! No fighting! | 不要打架 不要打架 |
[22:07] | No, no, no… No fighting! | 不 不 不要打架 |
[22:10] | Thankfully, Larson was only shot in the minerals, | 幸好 拉森的身体只有矿石部分被击中了 |
[22:14] | and is expected to make a full recovery. | 他将会痊愈 |
[22:16] | The assassin, identified by authorities as Gary Gunnam, | 当局确认刺客名叫加里·钢拉姆 |
[22:19] | was apprehended on site. | 他当场被抓获 |
[22:21] | His arraignment is set for early next… | 他的传讯将在… |
[22:34] | Here I am. | 我来了 |
[23:08] | Oh, excuse… Excuse me, miss? | 不好意思 女士 |
[23:12] | Are you a doctor? | 你是医生吗 |
[23:13] | Oh, no, no. | 不是 |
[23:14] | It’s impossible | 在这个迷宫里 |
[23:16] | to find your room | 根本不可能 |
[23:18] | in this cockamie place. | 找到自己的房间 |
[23:22] | Well, I’d really like to go lay down. | 我真的很想躺下 |
[23:26] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[23:29] | – Thank you, miss… – Rita. | -谢谢 女士 -我叫丽塔 |
[23:31] | Rita. | 丽塔 |
[23:35] | And away we go. | 我们走吧 |
[23:36] | Away we go is right, yeah. | 我们走吧 |
[23:39] | Do you remember your room number? | 你记得你的房间号吗 |
[23:40] | No. No. | 不记得了 |
[23:43] | But I’m sure if we wander around a little, | 但我确定如果我们四处逛逛 |
[23:47] | we’ll find it. | 一定能找到 |
[23:50] | I’m telling you, Chief Kinkaid, | 金凯德首席 我跟你说 |
[23:52] | the Port Charlotte Ripper is back. | 夏洛特港开膛手回来了 |
[23:54] | I did the autopsies on all his victims. | 我对他所有的受害人进行过尸检 |
[23:56] | This is his M.O. | 这是他的手法 |
[23:58] | That’s impossible, Dr. Winslow. | 这不可能 温斯洛医生 |
[24:00] | The Port Charlotte Ripper was executed last summer. | 夏洛特港开膛手去年夏天就被处死了 |
[24:04] | – Unless… – You arrested the wrong man. | -除非… -你抓错人了 |
[24:07] | – Damn it. – Oh, my God. | -可恶 -我的天啊 |
[24:09] | This is bad! | 这可真糟 |
[24:12] | Was it always this bad? | 这剧一直这么糟心吗 |
[24:13] | Cause I do not remember it being this bad. | 我不记得原来有这么闹心了 |
[24:17] | Jeez. | 别吵 |
[24:17] | And I don’t care that you ran off | 我不在乎你逃跑了 |
[24:18] | and married that Japanese sex robot. | 还跟那个日本性爱机器人结婚了 |
[24:20] | I’ve never stopped loving you. | 我对你的爱从未停止 |
[24:24] | Kinkaid, please. | 别这样 金凯德 |
[24:25] | The Takumi-3000 will never love you | 拓海3000永远不会 |
[24:26] | the way that I love you. | 像我一样爱你 |
[24:28] | We tried the carrot to jiggle this chump’s memory. | 让他恢复记忆 我们来过软的了 |
[24:31] | Maybe it’s time to jab him with a stick. | 现在得来硬的 |
[24:34] | Uh, okay. | 那好 |
[24:36] | What if we try to trigger his super power? | 我们可以刺激他的超能力 |
[24:39] | Maybe using it will jog something loose. | 他用了能力可能会记起来东西 |
[24:41] | And if it doesn’t, well, at least we’ll know what he can do. | 就算记不起来 我们也能知道他的本事 |
[24:46] | Oh, no. Dead. | 不要死 |
[24:47] | Then we can figure out how to use it to find the Chief. | 然后我们就能利用它找到首席 |
[24:49] | My name is Natalia. | 我叫娜塔莉亚 |
[24:51] | And I’m not a doctor. | 我不是医生 |
[24:52] | Trigger his power how exactly? | 怎样才能激发他的能力呢 |
[24:55] | – Through duress. – Duress? | -压迫 -什么意思 |
[24:57] | – Duress. – Duress. | -逼迫 -逼迫 |
[24:59] | – Let’s do this. – “Let’s”? Meaning me. | -我们上 -这不就是让我上 |
[25:01] | He got his panties in a wad when you talked over his stories. | 你一提剧情 他就紧张的不行 |
[25:05] | Go over there and try it again. | 快去再试一次 |
[25:06] | Only this time, don’t let up. | 这一次使劲逼他 |
[25:08] | – That’s it? That’s the plan? – You got a problem, shitstain? | -就这也算计划 -有问题吗 狗屎玩意 |
[25:13] | Go! | 快点 |
[25:20] | Hey, buddy. How’s the episode? | 兄弟 好看吗 |
[25:25] | Which one is the– – | 哪一个是 |
[25:27] | Jeez. | 天啊 |
[26:19] | Perhaps I should find a family member to come help you. | 或许应该找你的家人来帮你 |
[26:25] | Yeah, yeah. | 好好 |
[26:27] | Well, if you do find a family member to help me, | 你要是能找到愿意帮我的家人 |
[26:30] | then I’m going to nominate you for a Nobel Peace Prize. | 我就给你诺贝尔和平奖的提名 |
[26:34] | They just left you here all alone? | 他们就把你扔在这里 |
[26:37] | Well, technically, but I… | 严格来讲 |
[26:40] | I left before them. | 是我扔下了他们 |
[26:44] | I skipped out… | 我在大半夜里 |
[26:46] | middle of the night. | 离家出走 |
[26:48] | Never looked back. | 头也不回 |
[26:56] | The worst thing I ever done. | 大错特错 |
[26:58] | Well, if that’s the worst thing you ever did… | 如果这就算大错特错 |
[27:01] | – Yeah. – consider yourself lucky. | -是 -那你还算走运 |
[27:03] | Oh, yeah? | 真的吗 |
[27:04] | You’re a saint compared to me. | 和我相比 你就是圣人 |
[27:07] | Stop it. | 别说了 |
[27:09] | A nice girl like you, you’d never have done a thing like that. | 你这么好的姑娘 怎么会做出来这种事 |
[27:12] | – I’m not a “Nice girl.” – Well… | -我可不是”好姑娘” -好吧 |
[27:15] | I’ve made mistakes. | 我犯过错 |
[27:18] | My friend is in trouble, I want to help him. | 我的朋友有麻烦了 我想要帮他 |
[27:21] | But someone is threatening to use those mistakes against me. | 有人要用我的过错威胁我 |
[27:24] | I’m powerless. | 我束手无策 |
[27:26] | Yeah. If you ask me, | 要我说 |
[27:30] | we have to own our mistakes. | 犯了错就要承担责任 |
[27:34] | No matter how terrible. | 无论错误多么严重 |
[27:38] | I’m an actress. | 我是演员 |
[27:41] | I was an actress. | 我以前是演员 |
[27:44] | The warmth of the spotlight, it’s… | 聚光灯的温暖 |
[27:47] | intoxicating. | 让我沉醉 |
[27:50] | When that light goes out, you’re willing to do | 那灯光熄灭以后 人会不择手段地 |
[27:52] | just about anything to get it back. | 想要让灯光回来 |
[27:56] | When you reach a certain age in this business, | 在这一行里年纪到了某个阶段 |
[28:00] | the phones don’t ring quite as frequently as they used to. | 工作电话就没有以往那么多了 |
[28:04] | That’s when I met Gene Stanton… | 然后我遇到了吉恩·斯坦顿 |
[28:08] | World-renowned, six-time Oscar winning film producer. | 享誉全球 获奥斯卡奖六次的电影制作人 |
[28:12] | I know what you’re thinking, and no. | 我知道你想的什么 没有 |
[28:16] | Despite his best efforts, | 尽管他使出浑身解数 |
[28:18] | nothing ever happened between Gene and I. | 我和他什么都没发生 |
[28:20] | He reeked of Acqua di Parma and cheap cigars. | 他身上一股古龙水和劣质雪茄的味道 |
[28:24] | And I had my self-respect. | 我保全了我的自尊 |
[28:28] | And one day Gene asked for a favor. | 有一天吉恩让我帮个忙 |
[28:34] | It seemed so simple at the time. | 当时看起来很简单 |
[28:38] | Gene had his eye on a young Hollywood starlet, | 他看上了一个年轻的好莱坞女星 |
[28:41] | and all I had to do was arrange for them to meet. | 我只需要安排他们见面 |
[28:45] | Beverly Hills Hotel, 9:00 p.m. | 比弗利山庄酒店 晚九点 |
[28:50] | One year later, | 一年后 |
[28:51] | that actress was bawling her way through an Oscar speech. | 那个演员就上了奥斯卡领奖台 |
[28:54] | I was getting offers again. And Gene… | 他又邀请我拍电影 而他 |
[28:57] | got what Gene wanted. | 如愿以偿 |
[28:59] | It was a win-win-win. | 这是三赢 |
[29:03] | So, I arranged another meeting for him. | 我又给他安排了一次见面 |
[29:07] | And another. And another. | 一次 又一次 |
[29:11] | Each girl rose to stardom. | 每一个演员都名气大噪 |
[29:13] | And my phone kept ringing. | 我的电话也不间断地响起 |
[29:19] | And then came Marybeth Wooten. | 接着玛丽贝斯·伍登来了 |
[29:22] | She had her meeting with Gene. | 她和吉恩见面了 |
[29:25] | And nine months later, there was a baby. | 九个月以后 她生了个孩子 |
[29:32] | Gene wasn’t about to step up and become a father. | 吉恩并不想当这孩子的父亲 |
[29:37] | That poor girl didn’t have anyone, | 这可怜的姑娘没有依靠 |
[29:39] | so she came to me. | 她找到了我 |
[29:43] | I gave her… | 我给了她 |
[29:44] | $100. | 一百块钱 |
[29:47] | And I sent her on her way. | 就把她打发走了 |
[29:51] | I told myself that she would find the grit | 我告诉自己她肯定有勇气 |
[29:54] | to pull herself up. | 振作起来 |
[29:58] | But deep down, | 但在内心深处 |
[30:00] | I knew better. | 我很明白 |
[30:06] | A week later, | 一周后 |
[30:08] | there it was, in the paper. | 报纸上有讣告 |
[30:13] | Marybeth had taken her own life. | 玛丽贝斯自尽了 |
[30:18] | No mention of the baby. | 没提到孩子 |
[30:20] | It was like it never even existed. | 仿佛这个孩子从未出生过一般 |
[30:28] | For a brief, guilt-soaked moment, | 有那么短暂地一瞬间 我充满了愧疚 |
[30:30] | I considered | 我考虑过 |
[30:33] | taking responsibility for the child, | 抚养那个孩子 |
[30:36] | but then my phone rang. | 但是我的电话响了 |
[30:40] | I got the lead role | 我拿到了大制作 |
[30:42] | in a sweeping big-budget epic called Forbidden Congo. | 《禁忌刚果》的领衔主演 |
[30:49] | I was in the spotlight again. | 我重回聚光灯下 |
[30:51] | And it was just as warm as I remembered. | 那感觉和我印象中的一样温暖 |
[31:00] | Looking the other way should be so much harder | 对那件事置之不理本该是 |
[31:03] | than it actually is. | 十分地困难 |
[31:07] | Everything that happened to me on that picture, | 那部影片中发生在我身上的事 |
[31:12] | and everything that happened after… | 以及随后发生的事 |
[31:17] | I deserved all of it. | 我都是罪有应得 |
[31:21] | I, too, have spent a lifetime | 我也花了一生的时间 |
[31:23] | searching for absolution. | 寻找绝对的答案 |
[31:25] | But it will never come. | 但是根本没有 |
[31:35] | I think… | 我认为 |
[31:39] | you got your power back, kiddo. | 你找回了自己的力量 孩子 |
[31:59] | Sir, it’s been five hours. | 长官 已经五个小时了 |
[32:00] | I’m not sure it can take much more of this. | 我不确定它还能继续承受 |
[32:03] | Maybe it’s time we let it re-enter Trainor’s body. | 也许是时候让它重回崔纳体内了 |
[32:05] | Just a little bit longer. | 再等一会儿 |
[32:06] | Sir, we don’t have an SI base unit | 长官 我们没有任何基本单位 |
[32:08] | to quantify whatever this thing is, | 量化这东西是什么 |
[32:10] | but there’s been a significant drop off | 但是我们能够测量的数据 |
[32:11] | in what we can measure. | 却明显减少了 |
[32:13] | Coulombs, volts, amperes, joules… | 库伦 伏特 安培 焦耳 |
[32:15] | They’re all plummeting. | 这些都在直线下降 |
[32:17] | Meaning? | 什么意思 |
[32:20] | I think it’s dying, sir. | 我认为它快死了 长官 |
[32:36] | Where ya been, Sparky? Uh, you okay? | 你去哪里了 小火花 你没事吧 |
[32:38] | What? | 什么 |
[32:40] | I’m not talking to you, bub. | 我没和你说话 兄弟 |
[32:43] | Jeez, Sparky. | 天哪 小火花 |
[32:45] | I’m gonna get you out of here right now. | 我会马上带你出去的 |
[32:49] | Hey, pal. | 伙计 |
[32:50] | Me and Sparky are gonna blow this joint. | 我和小火花会毁了这个监狱 |
[32:52] | He says you got to come with us. | 他说要你和我们一起走 |
[32:54] | Look, I told you to leave me alone. | 我告诉过你别管我 |
[32:56] | No can-do-ski. | 那可不行 |
[32:57] | Apparently he can’t go nowhere without you. | 显然它没了你哪儿也去不了 |
[32:59] | So, why don’t you take your chicken wing there, | 所以为何不伸出你的小手 |
[33:01] | reach through this here hole, | 放进这个洞里 |
[33:02] | and pull out some of these dang cords, would ya? | 拉出这些电线 可以吗 |
[33:11] | I can’t. If this suit gets damaged | 不行 如果衣服坏了 |
[33:13] | I’d be putting thousands of people at risk. | 成千上百的人会有危险 |
[33:16] | What? Come on. | 什么 拜托 |
[33:24] | There’s no place for me out there. | 外面的世界容不下我 |
[33:26] | They’re torturing your friend in here, man. | 它们在折磨你体内的朋友 伙计 |
[33:28] | I can’t, okay? I can’t. | 我不能 好吗 我不能 |
[33:32] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[33:33] | – I can’t. – Come on, man! They’re coming! | -我不能 -拜托 伙计 他们来了 |
[33:35] | We got no time, you gotta make a move here! | 我们没有时间了 你要快点行动 |
[33:37] | Come on! Just reach your hand. | 快点 伸出你的手 |
[33:41] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[33:47] | Perhaps our good friend, 722, | 也许我们的好朋友 722 |
[33:49] | will agree to come quietly this afternoon. | 今天下午会安静一些 |
[34:04] | My name is Flex Mentallo. | 我的名字是弗莱克斯·曼塔罗 |
[34:09] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[34:10] | Perhaps this will change your mind. | 也许这会改变你的想法 |
[34:22] | A boob tube? | 一个电视机 |
[34:24] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[34:25] | This is your grand plan to subdue me? | 这就是你制服我的伟大计划 |
[34:29] | You can fight this all you want, 722. | 你可以强力抗争 722 |
[34:34] | But the simple fact is | 但是事实是 |
[34:37] | you’re no longer who you once were. | 你不再是曾经的你 |
[34:41] | You’re the property of the US government. | 你是美国政府的财产 |
[34:45] | So I suggest | 所以我建议你 |
[34:47] | you fall into rank. | 放弃挣扎吧 |
[34:50] | Or what? | 否则怎样 |
[35:01] | Let me go. | 放开我 |
[35:04] | Please. | 求求你 |
[35:06] | – You have no right to do this. – Get away from my wife. | -你没有权利这么做 -离我的妻子远点 |
[35:08] | Get away! | 离远点 |
[35:10] | Get away from my wife! | 离我的妻子远点 |
[35:13] | Wonder how she’ll smell when she’s burning. | 不知道她烧焦了会是什么味道 |
[35:15] | Dolly. No, no, no, no! | 徳洛莉 不不不 |
[35:17] | Stop that. | 停下 |
[35:19] | Stop! | 停下 |
[35:21] | Stop! | 停下 |
[35:22] | Careful. One wrong move and, well… | 小心点 走错一步 |
[35:26] | Let her go! She… | 放开她 她 |
[35:28] | She’s got nothing to do with this, man! | 她和这事没关系 伙计 |
[35:31] | We’re reasonable people. | 我们是讲道理的人 |
[35:35] | Now, if you play by the rules, | 如果你遵守规矩 |
[35:39] | maybe we’ll allow you to | 也许我们会允许你 |
[35:42] | tune in next week and see her again. | 下周继续通过电视看到她 |
[35:45] | Same time. | 同样的时间 |
[35:47] | Same place. | 同样的地点 |
[35:49] | All we want | 我们只想 |
[35:51] | is for you to be the hero | 让你成为 |
[35:54] | that you are, 722. | 你应该成为的英雄 722 |
[36:05] | Sorry, Sparky. | 对不起 小火花 |
[36:09] | I beg your pardon? | 你说什么 |
[36:24] | Follow me. | 跟着我 |
[37:00] | All those years… | 这么多年 |
[37:02] | Because of me. | 因为我 |
[37:07] | Then what? | 然后呢 |
[37:10] | I… I can’t understand you like Flex can. | 我不能像弗莱克斯一样理解你 |
[37:12] | What do you want me to see? | 你想让我看到什么 |
[37:20] | Dolores. | 德洛丽丝 |
[37:22] | There is love that we have in the open… | 我们之间拥有的是爱 |
[37:25] | then there’s what’s hidden | 还有埋在心底 |
[37:26] | in the depths of our secret hearts. | 深处的真心 |
[37:32] | More chocolate sauce? | 还要巧克力酱吗 |
[37:33] | Yeah? Yeah! Yeah. | 要吗 来吧 来吧 |
[37:41] | Waco, waco. waco, waco. | 哇卡 哇卡 哇卡 哇卡 |
[37:43] | I’m a pole position man myself, Billy. | 我自己就是个杆位选手 比莉 |
[37:46] | Holy smokes, it’s my hero, | 我的妈呀 是我的大英雄 |
[37:49] | race car driver Cliff Steele. | 赛车手克里夫·斯蒂勒 |
[37:51] | That’s right, Billy. I’m here to make you feel better. | 是的 比莉 我是来让你好受些的 |
[37:55] | I’m race car driver Cliff Steele. | 我是赛车手克里夫·斯蒂勒 |
[37:58] | Vernon Reid for Augusta. | 奥古斯塔的弗农.里德 |
[37:59] | Oh, my God. Is that you? | 天哪 那是你吗 |
[38:02] | Ya know, there actually was some buzz about | 这个节目播出后 |
[38:03] | a Daytime Emmy for me after this aired. | 有传言说我会得日间艾美奖 |
[38:05] | For what? Best Supporting Ass Clown? | 什么奖 最佳小丑配角 |
[38:07] | Hey, you know, acting’s hard, all right? | 演戏很难的 好吗 |
[38:10] | And I– | 我… |
[38:12] | What the hell is that for? | 这玩意是干什么的 |
[38:17] | We’ve tried everything we can to try to fix this chucklefuck. | 我们尽了一切努力修复这个傻笑白痴 |
[38:21] | It’s time to kick it up a notch. | 现在要用点升级手段了 |
[38:24] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, slow down. | 慢着 |
[38:25] | – What? – Slow down. Slow down. | -怎么了 -慢着 慢着 |
[38:27] | Don’t you think we might be taking this a bit too far? | 你不觉得我们做得有点过分了吗 |
[38:29] | Oh, relax. We’re not actually going to torch him. | 放轻松 我们不是真的要烧了他 |
[38:32] | We’re gonna make him think we are. | 我们只是要让他以为我们要这么做 |
[38:34] | Still, we’re messing with the poor guy’s head. | 我们还是在扰乱那个可怜人的大脑 |
[38:36] | I’d have thought you of all people might be against that. | 我还以为你会反对这样做 |
[38:38] | What the fuck is that supposed to mean? | 这话是什么意思 |
[38:39] | Nothing. It’s just I, | 没什么 只是我 |
[38:41] | you know, I’d have thought | 基于我在地下看到的一切 |
[38:42] | you might have a little more empathy | 我还以为 |
[38:43] | given everything I saw in the Underground. | 你会比较有同情心 |
[38:45] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[38:46] | All right, listen. | 好了 听着 |
[38:48] | This is not about me | 这和我 |
[38:49] | or the fucking Underground, | 或是该死的地下 |
[38:51] | or whatever touchy-feely Oprah bullshit | 或是你现在想说的 |
[38:53] | you’re trying to pull right now. | 什么婆婆妈妈的奥普拉狗屁都没关系 |
[38:55] | This is about getting the Chief back. | 现在的首要任务是找回首席 |
[38:56] | So get off my jock. | 别再来烦我了 |
[38:58] | – I can tell your upset. – Fuck off, Cliff. | -我知道你现在很心烦 -滚开 克里夫 |
[39:00] | And you have every right to be. | 你也应该感到心烦 |
[39:02] | – Kill yourself, Cliff. – And I just want to say– | -自杀去吧 克里夫 -我只想说 |
[39:03] | – Eat shit, Cliff. – That I’m sorry. | -吃屎去 克里夫 -我很抱歉 |
[39:08] | I saw things you probably didn’t want me to see. | 我看见了一些你可能并不想让我看到的东西 |
[39:11] | Even though I didn’t mean to, still… | 尽管我不是故意看到的 不过那还是 |
[39:13] | That wasn’t cool. | 不太好 |
[39:14] | And I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[39:16] | I only wanted to help. | 我只是想帮你 |
[39:18] | And I just wanna say, | 我只想说 |
[39:19] | if you ever need to talk about it, I’m here. | 如果你需要找人聊聊 我随时奉陪 |
[39:23] | I don’t need to talk about it. | 我不需要谈心 |
[39:45] | I know how to get his memory back. | 我知道怎么找回他的记忆 |
[39:47] | – How? – Dolores. | -怎么做 -德洛丽丝 |
[39:48] | His wife. | 他妻子 |
[39:49] | If we find her, maybe he finds his powers. | 若我们能找到她 或许他能找回自己的能力 |
[39:52] | Maybe that gets us to the Chief. | 或许就能帮我们找到首席 |
[39:54] | Wait. Dolores? | 等下 德洛丽丝 |
[39:55] | – As in the lady who set you up? – Fuck that. | -那个陷害你的女的 -去他妈的 |
[39:59] | I can handle her. | 她可以交给我 |
[40:05] | This should make you better. | 这样应该能让你感觉舒服点 |
[40:07] | Strong and fast. | 有力而快速 |
[40:12] | Why? | 为什么 |
[40:13] | Wow, Cliff. You’re really good. | 克里夫 你真的很行 |
[40:17] | There was some buzz about a Daytime Emmy for me. | 有传言说我会得日间艾美奖 |
[40:23] | Ta-da! | 来了 |
[40:28] | Hello, young man. | 你好 年轻人 |
[40:31] | Look at my elbow. | 看看我的手肘 |
[40:36] | That laugh, I… | 那个笑声 |
[40:39] | I’ve heard it before. | 我之前听过 |
[40:44] | – Dolores? – Hello, young man. | -德洛丽丝 -你好 年轻人 |
[40:52] | Dolores, it’s you. | 德洛丽丝 是你 |
[40:57] | It’s me. It’s Flex. | 是我 我是弗莱克斯 |
[41:00] | Okay. Memory’s back. | 好了 回忆找回了 |
[41:01] | – Can we ask him about the Chief now? – Shut up. | -我们能问他首席在哪了吗 -闭嘴 |
[41:04] | Give them a minute. | 给他俩一点时间 |
[41:06] | I’ve missed you so much, Dolly. | 我一直都很思念你 徳洛丽 |
[41:13] | It’s been a long time since anyone called me Dolly. | 你好久都没叫我徳洛丽了 |
[41:17] | Flex? | 弗莱克斯 |
[41:20] | Flex? Flex! | 弗莱克斯 弗莱克斯 |
[41:22] | It’s me, baby. Oh, God. I thought I lost you. | -是我 宝贝 -天哪 我以为失去你了 |
[41:28] | I’m right here, darling. | 我就在这 亲爱的 |
[41:31] | I’m right here. | 我就在这 |
[41:33] | Oh, those people, they did things to me. | 那些人 他们对我做了些事 |
[41:36] | – They made me… – Baby, me too. | -他们逼我 -宝贝 我也是 |
[41:41] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[41:43] | It’s been so dark without you. | 没有你我的生命一片黑暗 |
[41:46] | But no matter what they did, | 但不管他们做了什么 |
[41:50] | deep down… | 在我心底 |
[41:52] | I always knew you were there. | 我一直都知道你在 |
[41:56] | That smile… | 那笑容 |
[41:59] | Oh, how could I forget that smile? | 我怎么可能忘得了这笑容 |
[42:03] | It’s still your best Flex. | 你还是我最棒的弗莱克斯 |
[42:06] | And you’re still the light of my life. | 你依然是我的生命之光 |
[42:13] | – No. No, no. What’s wrong? – Flex… | -不 不 不 怎么了 -弗莱克斯 |
[42:14] | – What’s wrong? What’s wrong? – I don’t feel right. | -怎么了 怎么了 -我觉得有点不对劲 |
[42:16] | No, no, no. It’s okay, here, sit down. | 不 不 不 没事的 来 坐下 |
[42:21] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[42:22] | What’s happening? Dolly, what’s happening? | 怎么回事 徳洛丽 怎么了 |
[42:26] | They told me if I ever tried to find you, I– | 他们说要是我去找你 我就… |
[42:29] | No, no, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[42:31] | Dolly, stay with me. Dolly, stay with me! | 徳洛丽 别离开我 徳洛丽 别离开我 |
[42:34] | Flex, help me. | 弗利克斯 救我 |
[42:36] | – Flex… – Stay with me. | -弗利克斯 -别离开我 |
[42:39] | Dolly, stay with me. | 徳洛丽 别离开我 |
[42:40] | Stay with me, Dolly! | 别离开我 徳洛丽 |
[42:42] | Dolly, stay with me. No, no, no, no. | 徳洛丽 别走 不不不不 |
[42:47] | You’re the light of my life. | 你是我的生命之光 |
[42:50] | You’re the light of my life. | 你是我的生命之光 |
[43:42] | So much fuss over such a small thing. | 为了一件小事费了多少件 |
[43:46] | I can’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[43:48] | You can and you will. | 你可以 你必须做到 |
[43:49] | – Rita– – Victor, | -丽塔 -维克多 |
[43:51] | we can’t keep running from Mr. Nobody. | 我们不能一直逃避无名先生 |
[43:55] | A bully only has power over you if you give it to him. | 恶霸的力量其实都是任其宰割之人赋予的 |
[43:58] | – You actually believe that? – I do. | -你真相信这狗屁 -我信 |
[44:01] | Every time we try to help the Chief, | 我们每次想帮首席 |
[44:03] | we let our fear get the best of us. | 都会被各自的恐惧吓退 |
[44:07] | We owe it to him to try a bit harder. | 我们欠他的 应该更努力去尝试 |
[44:11] | We need you, Vic. | 我们需要你 维克 |
[44:17] | It will be all right. | 会没事的 |
[44:18] | – What if you’re wrong? – I’m not. | -你如果错了怎么办 -我不会错的 |
[44:21] | You may not trust | 你或许不相信 |
[44:24] | your father or yourself, but you can trust me. | 你的父亲或自己 但你可以相信我 |
[44:35] | I can’t leave him. | 我不能离开他 |
[44:40] | I need to be here. | 我得留在这里 |
[44:48] | If I do this, you guys are gonna | 如果我这么做 你们大家就不得不在 |
[44:49] | have to save Niles without me. | 没有我的情况下救出奈尔斯 |
[44:57] | Do it. | 安吧 |
[45:18] | It’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[46:03] | Well done, Rita. | 漂亮 丽塔 |
[46:08] | This episode proved to be | 这一集看来是 |
[46:09] | quite the cathartic journey for you, Ms. Farr. | 你的精神减负之旅 法尔女士 |
[46:13] | Looks like you’re finally ready to– | 看来你终于准备好 |
[46:16] | Oh, God. There’s more? Ugh! | 天哪 还有剧情呢 我特么 |
[46:23] | Hey, uh, Flex? | 弗莱克斯 |
[46:26] | I’m really sorry about your wife. I am. | 你妻子的事情我很抱歉 真的 |
[46:29] | But our friend the Chief… | 但我们的朋友 首席 |
[46:31] | is in some serious trouble right now | 现在遇到了大麻烦 |
[46:33] | and if there’s— | 如果… |
[46:36] | Cliff. Something’s wrong with Larry. | 克里夫 拉瑞不对劲 |
[46:38] | Larry? Larry. | 拉瑞 拉瑞 |
[46:40] | Jesus. What’s happening? | 天哪 发生了什么 |
[46:44] | I think nature’s finally taking its course. | 我想大自然终于开始显灵了 |
[46:48] | I should have died 60 years ago in that plane crash, but… | 我本该在60年前的飞机事故中死亡 但是 |
[46:52] | The Spirit kept me alive. | 魂魄让我活着 |
[46:56] | Well? What are you waiting for? | 然后呢 你在等什么呢 |
[46:59] | Get the hell back in there. | 赶紧给我进来 |
[47:03] | No. No, don’t. | 不 不 别 |
[47:07] | I’ve been holding you back long enough, pal. | 我缠着你够久了 老兄 |
[47:10] | At least one of us should | 至少我们中的一个人应该 |
[47:11] | get to fly high again, right? Now, go. | 重新飞向高空 对吗 现在去吧 |
[47:14] | You’ll die. You can’t! | 你会死的 你不能这么做 |
[47:17] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[47:19] | We’ll see, I guess. | 走着瞧吧 我说 |
[47:21] | I’m willing to take a chance so you can have yours. Please. | 我愿意冒这个险 让你也有个机会 拜托 |
[47:25] | Let me do this for you. | 让我为你这样做吧 |
[47:27] | Now, go. | 现在去吧 |
[47:30] | Go! | 去吧 |
[47:32] | Wait, what? No! | 等等 怎么 不行 |
[48:13] | – Are you okay? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -是的 |
[48:16] | Yeah, I think we are. | 是的 我想我俩都好 |
[48:18] | – We will be. – Well, good. | -我们会好的 -那就好 |
[48:20] | Because it’s all hands on deck. | 因为这件事要大家众志成城 |
[48:22] | Larry, I adore you | 拉瑞 我欣赏你 |
[48:24] | and I’m glad you’re all right, | 很高兴你没事 |
[48:25] | but if you get blood on that carpet, I’ll kill you. | 但如果你把地毯弄上血 我跟你没完 |
[48:27] | Thanks, Rita. | 谢谢你 丽塔 |
[48:29] | Where’s Vic? | 维克在哪里 |
[48:30] | With his father, where he belongs. | 跟他父亲在一起 那是他应该在的地方 |
[48:35] | I know how to find Niles. | 我知道怎么找到奈尔斯 |
[48:36] | And I don’t know about you all, | 我不太了解你们怎么想 |
[48:38] | but I, for one, am ready. | 但我 已经准备好了 |
[48:41] | For what? | 准备什么 |
[48:42] | To fight back. | 反击 |
[48:44] | Care to join me? | 愿意加入吗 |
[48:48] | Screw it. For Niles. | 该死的 为了奈尔斯 |
[48:53] | For Niles. | 为了奈尔斯 |
[48:54] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[48:57] | For Niles. | 为了奈尔斯 |
[49:03] | Finally. | 终于 |
[49:05] | A superhero team I can actually get behind. | 终于让我看到点超级英雄团队的样子了 |
[49:10] | A superhero team I can actually use. | 终于有个趁手的英雄团队了 |
[49:14] | Took you emo navel-gazers long enough | 你们这些多愁善感的小心眼卢瑟们 |
[49:17] | to work through your bullshit. | 终于把那点屁事想通了 |
[49:20] | After 13… | 在13集… |
[49:30] | That’s better. | 那样好多了 |
[49:31] | After 13 pointless, | 在13集毫无意义 |
[49:34] | meandering episodes | 模仿性格驱动型叙事的 |
[49:36] | of character-driven shlock, | 弯弯绕绕的辣鸡剧情后 |
[49:37] | we can finally | 我们终于 |
[49:39] | get to the show that everyone | 能够向各位展现 |
[49:40] | wanted to see in the first place. | 大家一开始就想看到的东西 |
[49:42] | A superhero show! | 一部超级英雄的电视剧 |
[49:45] | Right versus Wrong. | 对与错的对决 |
[49:48] | Good versus Evil. | 好与坏的交锋 |
[49:51] | Hero versus Villain. | 英雄与恶魔的战斗 |
[49:56] | That’s me. | 恶魔就是我 |
[50:01] | You bozos want the Chief? | 你们这些蠢货想找首席 |
[50:05] | Come and get him. | 来呀来呀 |