| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:21] | What’s the Bureau of Normalcy? | 常态保护局是什么 | 
| [00:23] | It’s a top secret government agency | 那是一个绝密的政府机构 | 
| [00:24] | run by a bunch of demented zealots. | 由一群发疯的狂热分子管理 | 
| [00:26] | Welcome to your new base of operations, Captain Trainor. | 欢迎来到你的新行动基地 崔纳上尉 | 
| [00:29] | I’m Agent Charles Forsythe, DOD. | 我是查尔斯·福赛思探员 国防部 | 
| [00:31] | Who’s Darren Jones? | 达伦·琼斯是谁 | 
| [00:32] | A couple of years back, Darren Jones botched | 几年前 达伦·琼斯搞砸了 | 
| [00:34] | a search-and-destroy mission on Danny. | 搜寻并毁灭丹尼的任务 | 
| [00:36] | I killed my mom. | 我害死了我妈妈 | 
| [00:37] | Hey, this is bullshit! | 这太扯了 | 
| [00:41] | Grid, authenticate footage. | 网格 鉴定录像 | 
| [00:43] | There is this tiny voice in my head | 而在我脑子里有一个小小的声音 | 
| [00:44] | that believes Mr. Nobody when he says that– | 它认为无名先生说的是真的 | 
| [00:46] | You don’t even have memories. | 你连记忆都没有 | 
| [00:48] | You have programming. | 你只有程序 | 
| [00:49] | The rest of the team can’t know. | 队里其他人不能知道这件事 | 
| [00:50] | They’ll worry I’m turning into that | 他们会担心我会变成 | 
| [00:52] | psychopath in Jane’s painting. | 简画像里的精神病 | 
| [00:53] | Grid went haywire. | 网格系统出错 | 
| [00:54] | – How’s Grid now? – Turned it off. | -网格现在怎样了 -我关了它 | 
| [00:56] | The machine’s taking over. | 机器正在夺取我的意识 | 
| [00:57] | And I can’t stop it. | 而我阻止不了 | 
| [00:58] | Look at my elbow. | 看着我的手肘 | 
| [01:02] | Look at my elbow. | 看着我的手肘 | 
| [01:03] | Look at my fist, motherfucker. | 吃我一拳 你个混蛋 | 
| [01:10] | Vic! | 维克 | 
| [01:11] | Hello, Victor. | 你好 维克多 | 
| [01:13] | Welcome to the Ant Farm. | 欢迎来到蚂蚁农场 | 
| [02:42] | which brings us to recent events. | 这就谈到最近的一系列事件 | 
| [02:44] | This botched raid, foremost. | 最主要的是这次拙劣的袭击 | 
| [02:46] | “Failure to retrieve Agent Morris Wilson.” | “未能找回莫里斯·威尔森探员” | 
| [02:50] | Wilson was a defector… | 威尔森是个逃兵 | 
| [02:51] | and a traitor. | 还是个叛徒 | 
| [02:52] | Either way, he remains at large. | 不管怎样 他仍然逍遥法外 | 
| [02:55] | Disappeared along with this Danny the Street. | 和这个丹尼街道一起消失了 | 
| [02:57] | I think the General would agree | 我认为上将也同意 | 
| [02:59] | we are starting to question your ability | 我们开始怀疑你是否有能力 | 
| [03:01] | to effectively execute our priorities, | 有效地执行我们的优先任务 | 
| [03:03] | Agent Jones. | 琼斯探员 | 
| [03:05] | This Dolores Project. | 这个德洛丽丝项目 | 
| [03:07] | A long-term stakeout and surveillance operation | 你几年前发起的这个长期监视行动 | 
| [03:09] | you initiated years ago has cost the bureau millions. | 已经让局里花费了数百万美元 | 
| [03:12] | Just yesterday, one of the men you’d assigned to it was injured. | 就在昨天 你派去这个行动的一个人受伤了 | 
| [03:15] | And with nothing to show for it. | 而且没有任何成果 | 
| [03:17] | Not quite nothing, sir. | 不是什么都没有 长官 | 
| [03:21] | In the interest of discretion, | 为了慎重起见 | 
| [03:22] | I excluded certain details from my official report. | 我在正式报告中排除了某些细节 | 
| [03:26] | As a matter of fact, yesterday’s operation yielded something | 事实上 昨天的行动取得了 | 
| [03:28] | quite… interesting. | 很有意思的成果 | 
| [03:40] | Cyborg? | 钢骨 | 
| [03:41] | I acknowledge it’s a… sensitive acquisition. | 我承认获取的东西…很敏感 | 
| [03:44] | But the applications are limitless. | 但其应用是无限的 | 
| [03:49] | This could harm our relationship with S.T.A.R. Labs. | 这会损害我们和尖端科研实验室的关系 | 
| [03:51] | Not to mention if it got out that… | 更别提如果事情传出去 | 
| [03:54] | we’d obtained such a well-known figure– | 让人知道我们抓了这么有名的人物… | 
| [03:55] | I hear your concerns. | 我明白你的担心 | 
| [03:58] | But we’ve been dependent on S.T.A.R. Labs | 但我们依赖尖端科研实验室 | 
| [03:59] | as subcontractors for some time. | 做承包已经有一段时间了 | 
| [04:02] | Whether we weaponize him, | 不论我们是把他武器化 | 
| [04:04] | or we scrape the asset for proprietary technologies, | 还是掠夺专利技术 | 
| [04:07] | the intelligence we gather could render this | 我们收集到的情报都能使我们 | 
| [04:11] | relationship redundant. | 不再需要尖端科研实验室 | 
| [04:14] | It’s a big risk, | 要冒很大的风险 | 
| [04:16] | but with a big upshot. | 但结果也很重大 | 
| [04:20] | General? | 上将 | 
| [04:24] | We mustn’t upset the butts. | 我们不能惹怒屁股 | 
| [04:31] | Okay, Jones. | 好吧 琼斯 | 
| [04:33] | You’ve gotta tell us. | 你得告诉我们 | 
| [04:35] | How did your team apprehend Cyborg? | 你的团队是怎么抓住钢骨的 | 
| [04:41] | It was surprisingly easy… | 其实出乎预料地简单 | 
| [04:44] | sir. | 长官 | 
| [05:38] | You can’t do this to me. | 你们不能这样对我 | 
| [05:41] | You can’t do this to me. | 你们不能这样对我 | 
| [05:43] | Do you know who I am? | 你们知道我是谁吗 | 
| [05:45] | Who my father is? | 知道我爸是谁吗 | 
| [05:48] | He’s with S.T.A.R. Labs, Silas Stone. | 他是尖端科研实验室的塞拉斯·斯通 | 
| [05:49] | Automatic nanite regrowth here. | 这里有自动纳米机器再生长 | 
| [05:51] | Listen to me. | 听我说 | 
| [05:53] | No regeneration here. | 这里没有再生 | 
| [05:56] | Well, we’ve confirmed his operating system is missing. | 我们已经确认了他的操作系统缺失 | 
| [05:59] | What I didn’t expect is | 我没想到的是 | 
| [06:00] | how limited his functions would be without it. | 没有操作系统他的功能是多么有限 | 
| [06:02] | What? You don’t know shit! | 什么 你屁都不懂 | 
| [06:05] | Get off me. | 放开我 | 
| [06:14] | This is the great Cyborg? | 这就是伟大的钢骨吗 | 
| [06:24] | Is this what you saw at the park? | 你在公园看到的是这个吗 | 
| [06:26] | That looks older, but yeah. | 看起来有点旧 不过是一样的 | 
| [06:29] | What is it? | 这是什么 | 
| [06:30] | The Bureau of Normalcy. | 常态保护局 | 
| [06:32] | The men you and Vic fought on Danny the Street? | 你和维克在丹尼街道对抗过的人 | 
| [06:35] | Yeah. | 对 | 
| [06:36] | When the Bureau was founded at the turn of the last century, | 常态局在上世纪之交成立时 | 
| [06:39] | it was called the Bureau of Oddities. | 被称为反常调查局 | 
| [06:41] | It was a secret division of the government | 是一个负责调查奇怪和 | 
| [06:43] | tasked with investigating the odd and unusual. | 不寻常的事物的政府秘密部门 | 
| [06:47] | Sometime after World War I, their mission changed. | 第一次世界大战之后 他们的使命改变了 | 
| [06:51] | Their focus shifted. | 他们的重点转移了 | 
| [06:52] | To containment, | 变为了关押 | 
| [06:54] | weaponization, | 武器化 | 
| [06:56] | and eradication. | 和根除 | 
| [06:57] | How do you know all this? | 你怎么知道这些 | 
| [07:00] | Because I was one of their assets. | 因为我曾是他们的样本 | 
| [07:03] | For years. | 被关了很多年 | 
| [07:05] | They studied me… | 他们研究我 | 
| [07:07] | tortured me. | 折磨我 | 
| [07:11] | Us. | 我们 | 
| [07:19] | Larry. | 拉瑞 | 
| [07:24] | Where? | 在哪里 | 
| [07:26] | The Ant Farm. | 蚂蚁农场 | 
| [07:28] | It’s the Bureau’s research and containment facility. | 那里是常态局的研究和关押机构 | 
| [07:31] | It’s top secret, | 最高机密 | 
| [07:32] | deep underground, | 深藏地下 | 
| [07:33] | it’s like Area 51 meets | 就像是51区加上 | 
| [07:35] | Dante’s Inferno. | 但丁的地狱 | 
| [07:37] | So we go there, we spring Vic loose– | 那我们过去 把维克放出来 | 
| [07:39] | No. No, we don’t. We can’t. | 不 不 我们不能去 去不了 | 
| [07:43] | There’s no walking into or out of the Ant Farm. | 没办法进入或离开蚂蚁农场 | 
| [07:47] | I only ever got out because Niles got me out. | 我能出来是因为奈尔斯把我救出来了 | 
| [07:50] | Well, Niles is gone. | 奈尔斯消失了 | 
| [07:51] | Yes, but Silas isn’t. | 对 但塞拉斯还在 | 
| [07:53] | He might know what to do. He’s got connections. | 他也许知道该怎么办 他有人脉 | 
| [07:56] | If anyone can get Vic out– | 只有他能把维克救出来… | 
| [07:57] | – No. – No. | -不行 -不行 | 
| [08:00] | Vic wouldn’t want us involving his father. | 维克不会想让我们牵扯到他爸爸 | 
| [08:03] | He doesn’t trust him. | 他不信任他 | 
| [08:04] | I agree. Silas is a grade-A douchenozzle. | 我同意 塞拉斯是个超级大混球 | 
| [08:07] | Is it possible this will just work itself out? | 这一切有没有可能自行解决 | 
| [08:11] | Vic’s not like us! | 维克和我们不同 | 
| [08:12] | He’s fucking Cyborg! | 他可是钢骨啊 | 
| [08:14] | A real superhero. | 正经的超级英雄 | 
| [08:15] | He can use his computer thingie, | 他可以用他那个计算机玩意 | 
| [08:17] | bust himself free, I don’t know… | 自己救自己 我不知道 | 
| [08:19] | send a text to Batman! | 给蝙蝠侠发个短信什么的 | 
| [08:21] | Unless he doesn’t have his computer thingie. | 除非他没有他那个计算机玩意 | 
| [08:26] | He offloaded Grid. | 他卸载了网格 | 
| [08:27] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [08:29] | Grid was malfunctioning. | 网格出故障了 | 
| [08:32] | Vic was struggling. | 维克一直很困扰 | 
| [08:33] | Ever since Mr. Nobody blew up his arm | 自从无名先生炸掉了他的胳臂 | 
| [08:35] | and we pushed the reset, | 然后我们按下了重启之后 | 
| [08:37] | his cyber-whatever has been taking over. | 他的机械什么的就在占据主权 | 
| [08:42] | He’s becoming more machine. | 他正在变成完全的机械 | 
| [08:47] | And you both knew this? | 你俩都知道这事吗 | 
| [08:50] | Well, fuck! | 真操了 | 
| [08:52] | Vic! | 维克 | 
| [08:55] | – We told you… – Vic’s not here. | -我们说了… -维克不在这里 | 
| [08:57] | Yeah, he’s on a mission. Superhero shit. | 是啊 他在出任务 超级英雄的事 | 
| [08:59] | I know he’s here. | 我知道他在这里 | 
| [09:01] | Now, Victor may have locked me out, | 维克多虽然把我隔离出去了 | 
| [09:02] | but I still receive non-specific system alerts. | 但我还是能收到非特定的系统警告 | 
| [09:04] | Grid was compromised 12 hours ago | 网格12小时前 | 
| [09:06] | somewhere inside this building. | 在这房子里某处被攻击了 | 
| [09:21] | What the hell’s been going on in here? | 这里发生了什么 | 
| [09:35] | 网格: 维克多 是你吗 维克: | |
| [09:37] | – This can’t be happening. – What? | -这不应该啊 -怎么了 | 
| [09:40] | It’s Grid. | 这是网格 | 
| [09:42] | He put his computer-thingie in that computer-thingie? | 他把他的计算机玩意放到了那计算机玩意里吗 | 
| [09:46] | If Grid is here… | 如果网格在这里 | 
| [09:48] | where the hell is my son? | 那我儿子在哪里 | 
| [09:54] | Uh, just wanna say snitches get stitches. | 我只想说 告密者要挨打 | 
| [10:00] | The Ant Farm. | 蚂蚁农场 | 
| [10:11] | Let me out! | 放我出去 | 
| [10:15] | You can’t do this to me! | 你们不能这样对我 | 
| [10:54] | Hey, buddy? | 兄弟 | 
| [10:56] | You’re looking for a way out? | 你想出去吗 | 
| [10:59] | Trying to escape? | 想逃跑吗 | 
| [11:03] | ‘Cause that never works. | 不会成功的 | 
| [11:05] | I should know. | 我最了解 | 
| [11:12] | Who’re you? | 你是谁 | 
| [11:13] | I’m 722. | 我是722 | 
| [11:15] | 722 722? | |
| [11:16] | Well, that’s my name. | 正是我的名字 | 
| [11:17] | Are you sure that’s not your room number? | 你确定这不是你的房间号码吗 | 
| [11:20] | One and the same, bud. | 都是一回事 兄弟 | 
| [11:24] | Hey, buddy. | 兄弟 | 
| [11:25] | Don’t be so sad. It’s… | 别这么悲观 这里… | 
| [11:27] | It’s not so bad in here, really. | 这里也没那么糟 真的 | 
| [11:29] | You get three… three squares a day, | 你每天会 会有三顿饭 | 
| [11:32] | and all of them are sandwiches. | 全都是三明治 | 
| [11:36] | And who doesn’t like sandwiches? | 谁会不喜欢三明治呢 | 
| [11:40] | Plus, you get to serve your country. | 再说 你还能为国效力 | 
| [11:42] | – That’s good, right? – Serve your… | -这是好事 对吧 -为国… | 
| [11:44] | – Serve your country? – Well, yeah. | -为国效力 -是啊 | 
| [11:46] | Well, every so often they come and get you, and… | 时不时的他们会来找你 然后… | 
| [11:49] | and then you leave… | 然后你离开房间 | 
| [11:54] | And then… | 然后 | 
| [11:57] | Well, I don’t remember what happens then. | 我不记得之后会发生什么 | 
| [12:00] | But usually, when you come back, there’s a… | 但通常 你回来之后会有 | 
| [12:03] | a perk waitin’ for ya. | 一个奖励等着你 | 
| [12:05] | I got this armchair. | 我得到了这个扶手椅 | 
| [12:08] | And a color television. | 还有彩色电视 | 
| [12:10] | I got my… fuzzy slippers. | 还有我的 绒毛拖鞋 | 
| [12:13] | So cozy. | 相当舒服 | 
| [12:16] | Exactly how long have you been kept in here? | 你被关在这里多久了 | 
| [12:23] | Well, I can’t recall the exact date. | 我不记得确切时间了 | 
| [12:27] | You know the soap opera, Secret Hearts? | 你知道那个肥皂剧《秘密的心》吗 | 
| [12:30] | It was around the time… | 大概是在… | 
| [12:32] | when that premiered. | 那个剧首播的时候 | 
| [12:34] | I think that was in the ’60s, so… | 我想是在60年代 所以… | 
| [12:37] | Well, anyhow, sometime after that. | 随便了 大概是在那之后 | 
| [12:39] | Or was it before that? | 还是在那之前 | 
| [12:41] | Shit. | 该死 | 
| [12:55] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 | 
| [13:03] | This doesn’t make sense. | 这没有道理啊 | 
| [13:05] | What doesn’t make sense? | 什么没有道理 | 
| [13:06] | Vic. | 维克 | 
| [13:07] | He was running diagnostics, | 他在进行诊断 | 
| [13:09] | obsessively. | 非常多次 | 
| [13:10] | It’s as if he thought… | 就好像他以为… | 
| [13:13] | He was being hijacked by his own tech? | 他正被自己的科技所劫持 | 
| [13:15] | Tech that was installed by his overbearing father? | 那个被他专横爸爸安装上去的科技 | 
| [13:18] | Oh, burn! | 真相了 | 
| [13:21] | Hijacked? | 劫持 | 
| [13:22] | That isn’t possible. | 那不可能 | 
| [13:23] | So it wasn’t disobeying Vic’s commands? | 所以它不会反抗维克的命令吗 | 
| [13:26] | Something I saw happen with my own eyes, | 我可是亲眼看到了 | 
| [13:28] | and his… | 他那些 | 
| [13:30] | – Ninates. – Nanites. | -拿米机器 -纳米机器 | 
| [13:31] | his nanites weren’t trying to take over his body? | 他那些纳米机器没有想要取代他的身体吗 | 
| [13:35] | Not unless he was injured. | 除非他受伤了 | 
| [13:36] | The emergency protocol. | 紧急程序 | 
| [13:38] | The nanites… | 那些纳米机器… | 
| [13:39] | which I might remind you | 请你们别忘了 | 
| [13:40] | Victor and your robot pal here triggered, | 是维克多和你们的机器朋友激活的 | 
| [13:43] | only repair damaged tissue. | 它们只会修复受损组织 | 
| [13:45] | I wouldn’t have built it any other way. | 我不会赋予它其它功能 | 
| [13:47] | Vic knows that. | 维克知道的 | 
| [13:49] | You should’ve known that. | 你也应该知道 | 
| [13:50] | Unless he thought you wanted him that way. | 除非是他认为你想让他变成那样 | 
| [13:54] | Full machine. | 完全的机械 | 
| [13:56] | I built that protocol to save my son’s life. | 我创造那个程序是为了救我儿子的命 | 
| [14:02] | You think I’d… | 你以为我会… | 
| [14:04] | Doesn’t matter what we think. | 我们怎么想不重要 | 
| [14:06] | You say these nanites couldn’t take over, | 你说那些纳米机器不会抢夺主权 | 
| [14:08] | couldn’t start | 不会开始 | 
| [14:10] | repairing healthy tissue. | 修复健康的组织 | 
| [14:13] | But do you know that for sure? | 但你确定吗 | 
| [14:20] | I took you offline. | 我卸载你了 | 
| [14:23] | Any deterioration can and will be reversed. | 一切退化都将被撤销 | 
| [14:27] | What’re you talking about? | 你在说什么 | 
| [14:28] | Just as the emergency protocol’s nanites | 就如同紧急程序的纳米机器 | 
| [14:30] | healed your injuries, | 修复了你的损伤 | 
| [14:31] | my system has regenerated itself. | 我的系统也自我修复了 | 
| [14:33] | I have been restored. | 我已经被重新安装 | 
| [14:35] | I’m still working on repairing your eye light. | 我还在修复你眼睛的灯光 | 
| [14:37] | No, no, no, that’s not possible. | 不不不 这不可能 | 
| [14:39] | Nanites heal injuries, not– | 纳米机器会修复损伤 不会… | 
| [14:40] | Your father and I already discussed this. | 你爸爸和我已经讨论过了 | 
| [14:44] | What? | 什么 | 
| [14:45] | Your father and I already discussed this. | 你爸爸和我已经讨论过了 | 
| [14:46] | Your father and I already discussed it. | 你爸爸和我已经讨论过了 | 
| [14:48] | You should be kissing my behind right about now… | 你现在应该好好感谢我 | 
| [14:50] | You’re the one who told me that I should be | 是你跟我说应该 | 
| [14:52] | spending more time with my friends. | 多花时间跟朋友相处的 | 
| [14:53] | Not at the expense of your grades. | 不是以你的成绩为代价 | 
| [14:54] | That’s bullshit! | 这太扯了 | 
| [14:58] | Stop. | 停下 | 
| [14:59] | That’s bullshit! | 这太扯了 | 
| [15:01] | Grid. Stop! | 网格 停下 | 
| [15:04] | Not at the expense of your grades. | 不是以你的成绩为代价 | 
| [15:08] | That’s bullshit! | 这太扯了 | 
| [15:10] | Turn it off! | 关掉 | 
| [15:18] | System override. | 系统超控 | 
| [15:18] | 系统超控 重启 | |
| [15:19] | Rebooting. | 重启 | 
| [15:22] | Rebooting. Rebooting. | 重启 重启 | 
| [15:26] | I don’t need to remind you what we owe each other. | 我不需要提醒你 我们都欠对方的人情 | 
| [15:30] | So if you could just… | 所以如果你能… | 
| [15:35] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [15:38] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [15:42] | Let me know if you hear anything. | 有消息就通知我 | 
| [15:48] | That’s the last of them. | 这是最后一个了 | 
| [15:50] | Every string I have to pull. | 我动用了所有的关系 | 
| [15:52] | My contacts on the outside, | 我在外部的线人 | 
| [15:54] | the DOD, the NSA, none of them know anything. | 还有国防部和国安局的人 他们都不知情 | 
| [15:56] | Or if they do… | 或者就算他们知情 | 
| [15:58] | they’re not telling me. | 也不会告诉我 | 
| [15:59] | Vic’s been disappeared. | 维克被消失了 | 
| [16:02] | There must be something you can do. | 你肯定能做点什么 | 
| [16:04] | You know those creeps. | 你了解这些变态 | 
| [16:06] | You’ve worked with those creeps. | 你和这些变态一起共事过 | 
| [16:07] | You basically are one of those creeps. | 你基本算是变态中的一员 | 
| [16:08] | The Bureau has Cyborg. | 常态局抓走了钢骨 | 
| [16:10] | They obtained him extra-legally. | 他们以超越法律的手段把他抓走 | 
| [16:12] | They have no reason to engage with me. | 他们没有理由和我交涉 | 
| [16:15] | And however they obtained him, | 不管他们是怎样抓到他的 | 
| [16:17] | he’s far too valuable to give up. | 他太有价值了 他们不可能放手 | 
| [16:19] | My name, | 我的名字 | 
| [16:21] | my influence | 我的影响力 | 
| [16:22] | mean nothing. | 毫无意义 | 
| [16:30] | I can’t do this alone. | 我一个人做不到 | 
| [16:33] | Do what? | 做什么 | 
| [16:34] | – Break in. – In? | -闯进去 -进去 | 
| [16:35] | Wait, to the Ant Farm? | 等等 闯进蚂蚁农场吗 | 
| [16:37] | With you? | 和你一起 | 
| [16:38] | For this to work, I need you. All of you. | 为了成功闯进去 我需要你们全部人 | 
| [16:41] | This is a joke. | 这是在开玩笑吧 | 
| [16:43] | You must be joking! | 你一定是在说笑 | 
| [16:49] | You can’t seriously be considering this. | 你不是真的在考虑这么做吧 | 
| [16:53] | Jane? | 简 | 
| [16:54] | After everything Vic told us, | 维克跟我们说了那么多 | 
| [16:55] | you want to trust this man | 你还想相信这个人 | 
| [16:57] | with your life, with all of our lives? | 把你和我们的性命交到他手里吗 | 
| [17:01] | Cliff? | 克里夫 | 
| [17:03] | Larry. | 拉瑞 | 
| [17:05] | Of all the people, you… | 你再清楚不过了 你… | 
| [17:07] | you want to go back to Dante’s Inferno? | 你想回到但丁的地狱吗 | 
| [17:12] | I’m losing my mind. | 我要疯了 | 
| [17:16] | What kind of break-in are we talking about? | 要怎么闯进去 | 
| [17:22] | I’ll need to see Niles’ closets. | 我需要看看奈尔斯的壁橱 | 
| [17:26] | But if you’re his son, | 但如果你是他儿子 | 
| [17:28] | that makes me… | 那我就是… | 
| [17:29] | Mommy. | 妈咪 | 
| [17:31] | Would you like me to run another diagnostic? | 需要我再运行一次诊断吗 | 
| [17:33] | No. | 不用 | 
| [17:35] | Would you like me to run another diagnostic? | 需要我再运行一次诊断吗 | 
| [17:37] | No. | 不用 | 
| [17:39] | Would you like me to run another diagnostic? | 需要我再运行一次诊断吗 | 
| [17:41] | You’re not real. | 你不是真的 | 
| [17:42] | Would you like me to run another diagnostic? | 需要我再运行一次诊断吗 | 
| [17:44] | No. | 不用 | 
| [17:46] | He already told you | 他已经跟你说了 | 
| [17:47] | he doesn’t wanna run another diagnostic. | 他不用再运行一次诊断 | 
| [17:50] | Geez. | 天啊 | 
| [17:52] | My poor, sweet Kenneth. | 我可怜又乖巧的肯尼思 | 
| [17:55] | Tell me, who was the bastard? | 告诉我 那个混蛋是谁 | 
| [17:58] | 722 722. | |
| [17:59] | You heard that? | 你听到了吗 | 
| [18:01] | Well, yeah. Why? | 听到了 怎么了 | 
| [18:03] | How? | 怎么会 | 
| [18:05] | Hey, buddy, mind if we talk about this later? | 兄弟 我们能晚点说这个吗 | 
| [18:08] | I’m in the middle of a show here. | 我正在看电视呢 | 
| [18:16] | How are you real? | 你怎么会是真的 | 
| [18:17] | How are you real? | 你怎么会是真的 | 
| [18:19] | Would you like me to run another diagnostic? | 需要我再运行一次诊断吗 | 
| [18:30] | No. Stop. | 不 停下 | 
| [18:31] | You can’t… | 你不能 | 
| [18:36] | Ah, God. | 天啊 | 
| [18:39] | Would you like me to run another diagnostic? | 需要我再运行一次诊断吗 | 
| [18:41] | Would you like me to run another diagnostic? | 需要我再运行一次诊断吗 | 
| [18:43] | How are you real? | 你怎么会是真的 | 
| [18:43] | Just stop! | 停下来 | 
| [18:44] | Elinore! Elinore! Elinore! Elinore! | 埃莉诺 埃莉诺 埃莉诺 埃莉诺 | 
| [18:48] | Elinore! | 埃莉诺 | 
| [18:50] | Elinore! | 埃莉诺 | 
| [18:53] | Like I said, | 我说了 | 
| [18:54] | he’s been like this for hours. | 他这个样子已经好几个小时了 | 
| [18:56] | And it’s only getting worse. | 而且情况越来越严重 | 
| [18:58] | Are you telling me we got bupkis | 你是说把他抓来 | 
| [19:00] | from his intake procedure? | 我们一无所获吗 | 
| [19:02] | Zip? Zilch? | 一丁点也没有吗 | 
| [19:04] | And the kid is completely off his gourd? | 而且这孩子完全疯了 | 
| [19:08] | How are you real? | 你怎么会是真的 | 
| [19:10] | Fuck! | 操 | 
| [19:34] | I get it. | 我懂 | 
| [19:37] | I don’t wanna go back either. | 我也不想回去 | 
| [19:40] | But Silas has a plan. | 但是塞拉斯都计划好了 | 
| [19:42] | And we need to do this. For Vic. | 为了维克 我们需要这么做 | 
| [19:50] | – This it? – Yeah, conveniently located. | -就是这里吗 -是的 位置便利 | 
| [19:52] | Ample parking. | 充足的停车位 | 
| [19:54] | And only high-level Bureau personnel know | 只有常态局的高层人员知道 | 
| [19:56] | how to operate this thing. | 如何操作这玩意 | 
| [20:01] | Larry? | 拉瑞 | 
| [20:04] | All good. | 准备好了 | 
| [20:23] | Time to suit up. | 该换战衣了 | 
| [20:33] | Seriously, no one saw Star Wars? | 不是吧 没人看过《星球大战》吗 | 
| [20:47] | Hold on. | 扶稳了 | 
| [21:00] | Wh-wh-what the fuck? | 搞什么 | 
| [21:10] | Oh, I’m gonna throw up! | 我要吐了 | 
| [21:16] | What is this fuckery? | 这他妈是什么鬼 | 
| [21:17] | Almost there. | 就快到了 | 
| [21:25] | Maintenance required in sector A… | A区需要维护… | 
| [21:28] | Everybody good? | 大家还好吧 | 
| [21:29] | Define good. | 看你怎么定义好 | 
| [21:30] | Maintenance required. | 需要维护 | 
| [21:33] | Come this way. | 这边走 | 
| [21:44] | It’s okay. | 没事 | 
| [21:45] | We’re okay. | 我们没事 | 
| [22:08] | What the hell are those things? | 那些是什么玩意 | 
| [22:10] | The operators. | 操作员 | 
| [22:11] | Don’t stare. | 别盯着看 | 
| [22:17] | Freeze! | 不许动 | 
| [22:18] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 | 
| [22:19] | Welcome. | 欢迎 | 
| [22:24] | Glad all of you could make it. | 很高兴你们都来了 | 
| [22:27] | What the f– | 搞什… | 
| [22:29] | Jane! | 简 | 
| [22:33] | Motherfucker! | 王八蛋 | 
| [22:35] | Okay, pal. | 好了 兄弟 | 
| [22:36] | If there was ever a time to fight, it’s– | 如果想要动手的话 就是 | 
| [22:51] | You have no idea how satisfying that was. | 你根本不知道这有多爽 | 
| [22:55] | Shall I take you to your son? | 要我带你去见你儿子吗 | 
| [22:59] | What the… | 我了个 | 
| [23:00] | Judas fuck! | 大操 | 
| [23:05] | What’s Niles Caulder gonna do | 当奈尔斯·考尔德得知你把 | 
| [23:06] | when he finds out you surrendered all his toys to us? | 他所有的玩具交给我们后会这么做 | 
| [23:09] | Haven’t you heard? | 你不知道吗 | 
| [23:10] | Niles in MIA. | 奈尔斯失踪了 | 
| [23:11] | There’s not much he can do. | 他什么都做不了 | 
| [23:14] | Stone-cold Silas Stone. | 铁石心肠塞拉斯·斯通 | 
| [23:16] | I guess you can take the man out of the Ant Farm… | 一个人就算离开了蚂蚁农场 | 
| [23:18] | Let’s get something straight. | 让我们把话说清楚 | 
| [23:20] | You and your ilk destroyed what this place used to be. | 这里过去的样子被你和你的同类毁掉了 | 
| [23:23] | Trust me, | 相信我 | 
| [23:24] | I’m out. | 我不再插手了 | 
| [23:27] | You’re gonna wanna prepare yourself. | 你最好准备准备 | 
| [23:33] | How are you real? | 你怎么是真的 | 
| [23:35] | How are you real? | 你怎么是真的 | 
| [23:36] | Victor? | 维克多 | 
| [23:40] | Dad? | 爸 | 
| [23:43] | I thought no one was gonna come. | 我以为没人会来 | 
| [23:45] | I’m here. I’m here. | 我来了 我来了 | 
| [23:54] | No. No, Grid, stop. | 不 网格 停下 | 
| [23:57] | What did they do to you? | 他们把你怎么了 | 
| [23:58] | We didn’t do anything. | 我们什么都没做 | 
| [24:01] | We found him like this. | 我们找到他时他就是这样 | 
| [24:04] | Now, Silas, I know what you’re thinking. | 塞拉斯 我知道你在想什么 | 
| [24:06] | But, no… | 但不可能的 | 
| [24:08] | There’ll be no take-backsies on this deal. | 交易是不能反悔的 | 
| [24:12] | Deal? | 交易 | 
| [24:14] | What deal? | 什么交易 | 
| [24:33] | It is an absolute pleasure to be in your presence again, Trainor. | 重新见到你真的是非常开心 崔纳 | 
| [24:37] | Couldn’t believe when they said you were back. | 当他们说你回来了的时候我真是不敢相信 | 
| [24:39] | But I’ll be damned. | 我真是大吃一惊 | 
| [24:42] | Forsythe. | 福赛思 | 
| [24:44] | What’ve you done? | 你做了什么 | 
| [24:46] | So you sense it. | 你感觉到了 | 
| [24:48] | A supernumerary phantom limb sensation. | 多余的幻肢 | 
| [24:54] | What’re you talking about? | 你在说什么 | 
| [24:56] | You may have left the Ant Farm | 虽然你过早的离开了 | 
| [24:58] | rather prematurely, Trainor… | 蚂蚁农场 崔纳 | 
| [25:02] | But not in spirit. You’ll pardon the pun. | 但你的灵魂还在 请原谅我的双关 | 
| [25:08] | You see… | 你看 | 
| [25:10] | we never stopped working on you. | 我们从没停止研究你 | 
| [25:26] | So what’re you gonna do to me? | 你要对我做什么 | 
| [25:27] | Torture? | 折磨 | 
| [25:28] | Surgery? | 手术 | 
| [25:29] | Reprogramming? | 重新编码 | 
| [25:31] | ‘Cause let me warn you, I’ve been through a lot. | 我得提醒你 我经历过许多了 | 
| [25:34] | A shit ton. | 特别多 | 
| [25:35] | Hive-mind Nazis, | 蜂群思维的纳粹 | 
| [25:36] | giant evil eye, whole fucking town being swallowed up. | 巨大的邪眼 整个镇子被吞噬 | 
| [25:39] | Stabbed an alligator in two for my daughter. | 为了我女儿把短吻鳄一分为二 | 
| [25:41] | So lay it on me, four-eyes. | 放马过来吧 四眼田鸡 | 
| [25:43] | Take your best shot ’cause I don’t crack! | 尽你的全力 我不会倒下 | 
| [25:46] | Primitive design. | 原始的设计 | 
| [25:48] | What? | 什么 | 
| [25:53] | Welding, subpar. | 焊接的水平低于标准 | 
| [25:56] | Circuitry, rudimentary at best. | 只有最基本的电路 | 
| [25:58] | Limited motor function. | 有限的机动能力 | 
| [25:59] | Uh, no, no, no, | 不不不 | 
| [26:00] | you might not realize this, dude, | 伙计 你可能没有意识到 | 
| [26:02] | but I’m a functioning human brain in a robot. | 但我是个在机器人中运行的人脑 | 
| [26:04] | How many times have you seen that? | 你见过几次这样的情况 | 
| [26:05] | About a dozen. | 差不多一打 | 
| [26:06] | The BON got pretty Looney Tunes in the Nixon years, | 常态局在尼克松任期时很疯狂 | 
| [26:09] | stuffing brains into everything. | 把脑子塞到各种东西里 | 
| [26:11] | We still have a super sarcastic toaster | 我们还有给新人用的 | 
| [26:12] | that we use on the newbies. | 超爱讽刺人的面包机 | 
| [26:15] | It’s fun. | 很有趣 | 
| [26:16] | A toaster? | 面包机 | 
| [26:18] | Subject is recommended for the “Scrap and Recycle” program. | 目标建议参与垃圾碎片回收计划 | 
| [26:21] | Recycle? Scrap? | 回收 垃圾碎片 | 
| [26:23] | Didn’t you hear me? The alligator, the Nazis? | 你听到我说的了吗 短吻鳄 纳粹 | 
| [26:25] | I’m a fucking unstoppable force! | 我是股他妈的不可阻挡的力量 | 
| [26:27] | Dude, we stopped you with a magnet. | 老兄 我们用块磁铁就把你挡下来了 | 
| [26:35] | Wakey wakey, eggs and bakey. | 醒一醒 醒一醒 | 
| [26:46] | They wanted me to run some tests on you. | 他们想让我给你做些测试 | 
| [26:49] | Flip through a couple of Rorschachs. | 来做些罗夏墨迹测验 | 
| [26:51] | Should we give it a try? | 我们开始吧 | 
| [26:56] | What do you see? | 你看到了什么 | 
| [27:01] | Bitch who broke my arm. | 打断我胳膊的婊子 | 
| [27:07] | Bitch who broke my arm. | 打断我胳膊的婊子 | 
| [27:11] | And… | 还有 | 
| [27:13] | bitch who broke my arm who’s about to get what’s coming to her. | 打断我胳膊的婊子就要自作自受了 | 
| [27:20] | You see that observation glass over there? | 你看到那里的观测镜了吗 | 
| [27:24] | Paid the guy off. | 很值了 | 
| [27:28] | No witnesses. | 没人看见 | 
| [27:32] | Don’t worry, Jane. | 简 别担心 | 
| [27:34] | I’m a gentleman. | 我是个绅士 | 
| [27:36] | I promise to take it nice… | 我保证会慢慢地 | 
| [27:40] | and slow. | 小心翼翼的 | 
| [27:46] | I’m sorry, discount Dexter. | 抱歉 盗版嗜血法医 | 
| [27:49] | Did you say something? | 你说什么了吗 | 
| [28:02] | You can’t do this. | 你不能这么做 | 
| [28:03] | I’m more than a machine. | 我不仅仅是个机械 | 
| [28:05] | I’m a mind. | 我是个有思想的大脑 | 
| [28:06] | Why do you think they saved my brain? | 你觉得他们为什么救我的大脑 | 
| [28:09] | I’m a genius! | 我是个天才 | 
| [28:10] | All right, genius. | 好了 天才 | 
| [28:12] | – Two trains. – Trains? | -两列火车 -火车 | 
| [28:14] | Train A, traveling 70 miles per hour | 第一列从韦斯特福德出发到伊斯特福德 | 
| [28:16] | leaves Westford, heading towards Eastford, | 间隔260英里 | 
| [28:17] | which is 260 miles away. | 时速70英里 | 
| [28:19] | – Wait, slow down. – Train B, | -等下 慢点 -第二列火车 | 
| [28:21] | traveling 60 miles per hour, | 从伊斯特福德开往韦斯特福德 | 
| [28:22] | leaves Eastford, heading towards Westford. | 时速70英里 | 
| [28:24] | When do the two trains meet? | 两列火车什么时候相遇 | 
| [28:27] | Now, you said two trains? | 你说有两列火车 | 
| [28:28] | Literally, high school math. | 只是高中数学 | 
| [28:30] | I’m not a goddamn mathematician! | 我他妈又不是数学家 | 
| [28:32] | Oh, goddamn you, you sick, conceited ass! | 去你的 你个病态自负的混蛋 | 
| [28:35] | Sure I look like some kind of metal garbage Frankenstein. | 虽然我看起来像金属废料做成的弗兰肯斯坦 | 
| [28:38] | But I have thoughts, desires, | 但我有思维 欲望 | 
| [28:40] | My head is a library of faces and places, | 我的大脑是面孔 地点还有 | 
| [28:44] | and shitty ad jingles that I can’t forget. | 我忘不掉的烂广告歌曲的图书馆 | 
| [28:46] | I am a soul. | 我是个灵魂 | 
| [28:47] | A mind. A person! | 一个思想 一个人 | 
| [28:51] | Frankenstein’s the name of the scientist, | 弗兰肯斯坦是科学家的名字 | 
| [28:53] | not the monster. | 不是那个怪物 | 
| [28:56] | Dipshit. | 傻屌 | 
| [28:58] | One walking, talking, human dirty bomb. | 一个可以走路说话的人形脏弹 | 
| [29:03] | You’re the tool and energy | 你是个穿越时间与空间的 | 
| [29:05] | with power to transcend space and time. | 工具和能量 | 
| [29:09] | One asset split into two. | 分成两份的资产 | 
| [29:14] | Think of the applications. | 想想那些应用 | 
| [29:19] | This being of energy | 这种形态的能量 | 
| [29:21] | should be a feather in the agency’s cap | 在未来数十年都应该是 | 
| [29:23] | for decades to come. | 常态局的骄傲 | 
| [29:26] | And you, with your radioactive properties, | 而你 可以用放射获得的能力 | 
| [29:30] | should serve us well. | 很好地为我们服务 | 
| [29:34] | Although, at this stage, | 不过 在这个阶段 | 
| [29:38] | your survival is a little more… | 你应不应该活着的问题需要 | 
| [29:42] | “wait and see.” | “走着瞧瞧” | 
| [29:48] | You traded them? | 你跟他们交易了 | 
| [29:50] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要那样做 | 
| [29:52] | I had to. | 我没得选 | 
| [29:53] | You’re a monster. | 你是个怪物 | 
| [29:55] | You are all that I have! | 你是我的唯一 | 
| [29:58] | Everything seems wrong right now, | 现在一切似乎都不太正常 | 
| [30:00] | but I promise you, | 但我向你保证 | 
| [30:01] | it will all work out. | 一切都会有好结局的 | 
| [30:05] | It will… | 都会 | 
| [30:07] | be okay. | 没事的 | 
| [30:17] | So, we’re getting captured. | 所以我们要被抓住了 | 
| [30:21] | On purpose. | 故意的 | 
| [30:22] | And tortured, right? | 和被折磨 对吧 | 
| [30:24] | Chances are these psychofucks will want to take us apart. | 有可能这些疯子想把我们大卸八块 | 
| [30:27] | There will be torture. | 肯定会被折磨 | 
| [30:29] | Physical, | 身体上 | 
| [30:30] | psychological. | 精神上 | 
| [30:31] | So captured and tortured. Great plan. | 那就被抓住折磨吧 好主意 | 
| [30:34] | It’s a big ask. | 我知道这是个大人情 | 
| [30:36] | – But– – It’s the only way. | -但是 -这是唯一的方式 | 
| [30:38] | You expect them | 你指望他们 | 
| [30:40] | to trust this insane plan, | 相信你这个疯狂的计划 | 
| [30:42] | to trust you? | 相信你吗 | 
| [30:44] | The only thing we know about the Ant Farm | 我们唯一知道的有关蚂蚁农场的事 | 
| [30:46] | is that they’re impenetrable and vicious. | 就是他们顽固而恶毒 | 
| [30:48] | We already know they want Larry. | 我们已经知道他们想要抓住拉瑞 | 
| [30:50] | Rita, that’s the point. | 丽塔 这才是关键 | 
| [30:51] | Let’s say… | 这么说吧 | 
| [30:54] | you get them in, | 你把他们抓进去 | 
| [30:55] | and this ridiculous plan somehow works out. | 这个可笑的计划真的管用 | 
| [30:58] | How do you rescue them? | 你怎么把他们救出来 | 
| [31:02] | Actually, Miss Farr… | 说实话 法尔小姐 | 
| [31:05] | that’s where you come in. | 这时候就需要用到你了 | 
| [31:07] | You’re the linchpin. | 你才是关键 | 
| [31:11] | Okay, Rita. Showtime. | 好了 丽塔 看你的了 | 
| [31:14] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 | 
| [31:16] | Get me the hell out of here. | 快点让我离开这里 | 
| [31:18] | I can’t take it anymore. | 我再也受不了了 | 
| [31:26] | Cliff, that was excruciating! | 克里夫 刚才真是太可怕了 | 
| [31:29] | Your insides smell like an old, greasy oil drum. | 你里面的味道好像一个陈旧油腻的油桶 | 
| [31:33] | Hey, that wasn’t me! | 喂 那个不是我的味道 | 
| [31:34] | It was the rat that was running around inside me. | 是我身体里那只老鼠留下的 | 
| [31:36] | I told Vic to put an air freshener in there. | 我跟维克说放点空气清新剂的 | 
| [31:40] | Ugh. Just avert your eyes. | 别说了 把眼睛转开 | 
| [31:42] | No peeping! | 不许偷看 | 
| [31:43] | What? Oh, sure. | 什么 当然了 | 
| [31:46] | – You don’t use a moisturizer, do you? – Cliff! | -你都不用润肤膏的对吧 -克里夫 | 
| [31:48] | All right, all right. | 好了 好了 | 
| [31:49] | Just hurry up before the stupid know-it-all scientist gets back. | 快在那群无所不知的傻逼科学家回来之前搞定 | 
| [31:53] | Little witch. | 小女巫 | 
| [31:54] | Rita! Get me down, we gotta find the others. | 丽塔 放我下来 我们得去找其他人 | 
| [31:57] | Making you feel small and stupid and useless. | 让你觉得自己渺小愚蠢 无用 | 
| [32:01] | You’re not useless! | 你并非无用之人 | 
| [32:04] | Hi. | 你好 | 
| [32:13] | See, Cliff? | 看到没 克里夫 | 
| [32:15] | You’re plenty useful. | 你非常有用 | 
| [32:17] | ♪I saw the sign♪ | ♪我发现了一些迹象♪ | 
| [32:19] | ♪And it opened up my eyes I saw the sign♪ | ♪我发现了一些迹象 让我看清了一切♪ | 
| [32:23] | ♪Life is demanding♪ | ♪生活那般苛刻♪ | 
| [32:24] | ♪Without understanding♪ | ♪却没有理解♪ | 
| [32:27] | ♪I saw the sign♪ | ♪我发现了一些迹象♪ | 
| [32:29] | ♪And it opened up my eyes I saw the sign♪ | ♪我发现了一些迹象 让我看清了一切♪ | 
| [32:32] | ♪No one’s gonna drag you up♪ | ♪没人会提起你的不堪过往♪ | 
| [32:34] | ♪To get into the light where you belong♪ | ♪虽然你本该如此♪ | 
| [32:38] | ♪But where do you belong♪ | ♪但你到底心属何处♪ | 
| [32:40] | We get it, doucheflap. | 够了 你这傻逼 | 
| [32:42] | You saw Reservoir Dogs. | 大家知道你看过《落水狗》 | 
| [32:44] | Do me a solid, | 痛快点 | 
| [32:45] | chop off my ears already, | 砍下我的耳朵 | 
| [32:47] | so that I don’t have to listen to another verse of | 这样我就不用再听一遍 | 
| [32:49] | Ace of fucking Base! | 爱司他妈的基地乐队的歌 | 
| [32:51] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [32:54] | How about I skip the pageantry and get right to the part | 不如我直接跳过这些抓马 直接跳到 | 
| [32:55] | where I rip you into little pieces, huh? | 把你撕碎的部分吧 | 
| [33:00] | Damn it! | 该死 | 
| [33:07] | No. | 不 | 
| [33:08] | No. No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no! | 不不不不不不不不 | 
| [33:14] | Oh, my God, that’s my song! | 天哪 那是我最爱的歌 | 
| [33:17] | Well, now it’s our song. | 不过 现在是我们的歌了 | 
| [33:21] | ♪We’ve got nothing to lose♪ | ♪我们没什么可失去的♪ | 
| [33:29] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 | 
| [33:30] | Favorite book? | 最喜欢的书 | 
| [33:32] | Ready. | 准备好了 | 
| [33:33] | One, two, three. | 一二三 | 
| [33:36] | Fault in Our Stars. | 《星运里的错》 | 
| [33:38] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 | 
| [33:40] | That’s it, that’s it, we’re meant to be. | 就是那样 我们注定的 | 
| [33:43] | We’re meant to be, you’re perfect. | 我们注定的 你很完美 | 
| [33:45] | You’re perfect, Doug. | 你很完美 道格 | 
| [33:48] | It’s Dirk. | 我叫德克 | 
| [33:49] | Sure, that’s what I said. | 当然了 我就是这么念的 | 
| [33:52] | Karen? | 凯伦 | 
| [33:54] | Oh, God. | 天哪 | 
| [33:56] | Riri! | 小丽 | 
| [33:58] | What the hell? This is not part of the plan! | 什么鬼 这不是计划里的一部分 | 
| [34:01] | Are these guys bothering you, sweetie? | 这些人找你事吗 亲爱的 | 
| [34:03] | They so are, puppycakes. | 简直是碰瓷 小亲亲 | 
| [34:07] | Do you wanna take care of them for me, please? | 你想帮我料理了他们吗 | 
| [34:13] | Trust me. You don’t want a piece of this, cuck-face. | 相信我 你不想被打的 蠢货 | 
| [34:19] | Miss me, pretty boy? | 想我了吗 漂亮小伙子 | 
| [34:22] | Containment breach. | 封锁失败 | 
| [34:23] | Containment breach. | 封锁失败 | 
| [34:25] | Sectors A and A1, | A区和A1区 | 
| [34:28] | please follow lockdown protocol. | 请遵循一级防反禁闭协议 | 
| [34:39] | Will someone fucking hurry up and give me some answers? | 有谁能他妈快一点给我点答案吗 | 
| [34:42] | Sir. | 长官 | 
| [34:43] | – Sir. – What? | -长官 -怎么 | 
| [34:44] | It’s the generals. | 是将军们 | 
| [34:50] | What’s going on? You can’t leave us in here! | 什么情况 你不能把我们留在这里 | 
| [34:54] | Victor, listen to me. | 维克多 听我说 | 
| [34:56] | There’s a plan. | 计划是这样的 | 
| [34:58] | Your friends are getting free, | 你的朋友们可以走 | 
| [35:01] | but you’re the last piece. | 但你是最后一块拼图 | 
| [35:03] | We need your help | 我们需要你帮忙 | 
| [35:05] | to get out of the Ant Farm. | 才能逃离蚂蚁农场 | 
| [35:11] | You were supposed to stay put. | 你应该待命的 | 
| [35:13] | You all stay put, and I get you out. | 你们都待命 我会救你们出去 | 
| [35:15] | Didn’t you hear Silas? | 没听到塞拉斯说的吗 | 
| [35:17] | I’m the linchpin. | 我是关键 | 
| [35:18] | Yeah, well, tell that to the psycho blonde living inside me. | 好吧 跟那个在我体内的金发疯女人说吧 | 
| [35:21] | Let’s just concentrate on finding Larry. | 还是专注找到拉瑞吧 | 
| [35:24] | This is exactly what we were concerned about! | 我们正是担心此事 | 
| [35:27] | You promised us that everything was under control. | 你保证过说一切都在控制之内 | 
| [35:29] | I assure you, everything is under control. | 我向你保证 一切都在掌控之中 | 
| [35:34] | Larry! | 拉瑞 | 
| [35:37] | Cliff. | 克里夫 | 
| [35:41] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [35:42] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [35:43] | Come on, let’s go. | 来吧 我们走 | 
| [35:52] | Is that… | 那是 | 
| [35:54] | Yeah. | 没错 | 
| [36:02] | You’re coming with me, pal. | 我要带你走 伙计 | 
| [36:05] | How do we find Vic? | 我们怎么找到维克 | 
| [36:06] | The high-priority wing. This way. | 在高级别侧厅 走这边 | 
| [36:08] | Wait. | 等等 | 
| [36:10] | What about the rest? | 剩下的人怎么办 | 
| [36:13] | There could be hundreds of ’em. | 至少有上百个 | 
| [36:15] | Weirdos like us. | 像我们一样的怪人 | 
| [36:17] | We can’t just leave them. | 我们不能就这么把他们留在这里 | 
| [37:14] | God damn it. You again? | 该死的 又是你 | 
| [37:16] | Big mess you made here today. | 今天你们把这里搞得一团糟 | 
| [37:20] | Rita Farr. | 丽塔·法尔 | 
| [37:24] | My wife was a big fan of your movies. | 我的妻子是你的粉丝 | 
| [37:27] | Threw a dinner party once, ’50s theme. | 以五十年代的主题 举办过晚宴 | 
| [37:29] | Your movies were the inspiration. | 灵感来源于你的电影 | 
| [37:33] | Home-cooked meal, | 家里做的饭菜 | 
| [37:35] | perfectly set table. | 完美摆放的餐桌 | 
| [37:37] | almost perfectly set. | 几乎完美的陈设 | 
| [37:40] | The chinaware was all there. | 桌上摆满了瓷器 | 
| [37:43] | But there was a fork, | 但是有一把叉子 | 
| [37:44] | one mismatched abomination with a plastic handle. | 带着塑料柄的不恭之物 | 
| [37:48] | The only one of its kind at the whole table. | 桌上的绝品 | 
| [37:51] | So I took that fork, | 所以我拿起那把叉子 | 
| [37:53] | and I jammed it in her eye. | 扎进了她的眼里 | 
| [37:56] | Over and over and over again. | 一次又一次 | 
| [38:03] | If we can’t protect what’s normal in this world, | 如果我们不能够保护世界的常态 | 
| [38:05] | then what’re we left with? | 那我们还剩什么呢 | 
| [38:08] | You sick fuck! | 你个变态的混蛋 | 
| [38:11] | They’re loose! | 他们逃跑了 | 
| [38:16] | The butts are loose! | 屁股们逃跑了 | 
| [38:33] | Oh, shit. | 该死的 | 
| [38:38] | No. | 不 | 
| [38:43] | Fire! Fire! | 开火 开火 | 
| [38:52] | No! | 不 | 
| [38:59] | – Yes. – General, sir. | -请讲 -将军 长官 | 
| [39:01] | The butts are loose. | 屁股们逃走了 | 
| [39:02] | I understand. | 我知道了 | 
| [39:05] | God be with you. | 愿上帝与你同在 | 
| [39:23] | Gentlemen, | 先生们 | 
| [39:24] | it has been an honor. | 很荣幸与你们共事 | 
| [39:30] | We gotta go. | 我们得走了 | 
| [39:33] | Vic. | 维克 | 
| [39:34] | What the hell is that? | 这个是什么 | 
| [39:35] | It’s Grid. | 是网格 | 
| [39:36] | – Grid? – We need Cyborg. | -网格 -我们需要钢骨 | 
| [39:38] | Recovering archive footage. | 恢复存档录像 | 
| [39:40] | S.T.A.R. Labs, January 2014. | 尖端科研实验室 2014年一月 | 
| [39:41] | 监控录像 恢复的录像 | |
| [39:43] | Installing this emergency trigger, | 安装紧急发射器 | 
| [39:46] | this reset, could save his life. | 这个重置系统 可以救他的命 | 
| [39:48] | What the hell is this? | 这个是什么 | 
| [39:49] | What? | 什么 | 
| [39:50] | Something happens on the field, | 出勤时出了什么事 | 
| [39:52] | 监控录像 恢复的录像 | |
| [39:53] | it has the power to generate entire limbs. | 它能够再生整支手臂 | 
| [39:55] | Cybernetic limbs. | 神经机械手臂 | 
| [39:59] | Vic, we need to go now! | 维克 我们现在就得走了 | 
| [40:01] | Vic, we gotta go. | 维克 我们要走了 | 
| [40:02] | No, no! What the hell is that? | 不 不 那是什么 | 
| [40:04] | I told you, it’s Grid! | 我说了 这是网格 | 
| [40:05] | – You’re lying to me. – What? | -你撒谎 -什么 | 
| [40:07] | Why would I lie to you? | 我为什么要对你说谎 | 
| [40:09] | Victor, I don’t know what’s going on with you right now, | 维克多 我不知道你现在怎么了 | 
| [40:10] | – but we are in danger here. – Why did you do this to me? | -但是我们现在很危险 -你为何这么对我 | 
| [40:13] | What? | 什么 | 
| [40:14] | You made me this thing, a monster. | 你把我变成了一个怪物 | 
| [40:19] | I saved you. | 我救了你 | 
| [40:21] | And I am trying to save you now. | 我现在也在救你 | 
| [40:22] | Get that away from me! | 离我远点 | 
| [40:23] | – I swear to God… – You need this! | -我发誓 -你需要这个 | 
| [40:25] | And I need you to trust me! | 我需要你相信我 | 
| [40:27] | Sir, I’m not gonna tell you how to parent. | 先生 我不是想告诉你怎么教育孩子 | 
| [40:29] | Damn right you’re not. | 当然不是 | 
| [40:29] | 监控录像 恢复的录像 | |
| [40:30] | I just… have you considered the possible ramifications? | 我只是 你有考虑过潜在的副作用吗 | 
| [40:33] | Under certain conditions, these nanites… | 在一定情况下 这些纳米科技 | 
| [40:36] | they can go rogue. | 它们会不受控制 | 
| [40:38] | Vic could become fully cybernetic, all machine. | 维克可能会完全变成神经机械 完全的机器 | 
| [40:41] | 监控录像 恢复的录像 | |
| [40:42] | There would be nothing left of your son. | 你的儿子可能会丝毫不剩 | 
| [40:47] | Your point? | 你想说什么 | 
| [40:55] | Vic? | 维克 | 
| [41:05] | 启动对战模式 目标锁定 | |
| [41:15] | 启动对战模式 目标锁定 | |
| [41:32] | You did it, Vic. | 你做到了 维克 | 
| [41:36] | What a masterpiece! | 真是个杰作 | 
| [41:38] | I mean, forget Black Box, let’s take this straight | 别管这个黑盒子了 我们直接去百老汇 | 
| [41:41] | to Broadway. | 开演吧 | 
| [41:44] | The stunning conclusion | 钢骨起源故事的 | 
| [41:46] | of Cyborg’s origin story. | 惊艳结尾 | 
| [41:52] | – What did you do? – Me? | -你做了什么 -我 | 
| [41:55] | You punched him. | 你打了他 | 
| [41:56] | No, no, this was all you, Victor. | 不 这都是你的错 维克多 | 
| [41:59] | Sure, Silas put the reset button in, | 没错 塞拉斯放置了重置按钮 | 
| [42:02] | Cliff pressed it, | 克里夫按下了按钮 | 
| [42:03] | but it was your squishy brain | 但是一切都是因为你傻乎乎的大脑 | 
| [42:06] | that took the wheel from there. I mean, come on. | 让事情急剧恶化了 拜托 | 
| [42:09] | Grid taunting you with videos of your father | 网格拿你爸爸的视频嘲弄你 | 
| [42:13] | saying the exact, | 说着如你所想 | 
| [42:14] | on-the-nose, worst possible things you could imagine | 激怒你的 最糟糕的事情 | 
| [42:18] | The last one wasn’t even real. | 最后一段都不是真的 | 
| [42:19] | That was a Mr. Nobody straight-to-video special. | 那是无名先生做的视频特辑 | 
| [42:22] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 | 
| [42:23] | Vic, you bought it! | 维克 你信了 | 
| [42:26] | You know… | 你知道吗 | 
| [42:27] | I told you… | 我告诉过你 | 
| [42:29] | when we first met, | 在我们第一次相遇时 | 
| [42:31] | don’t come looking for me! | 别来找我 | 
| [42:33] | But you shiny, glossy, | 但是你们这些虚有其表的 | 
| [42:35] | front-page superheroes, you’re all alike. | 头牌超级英雄 都是一样的 | 
| [42:37] | You can’t wait to prove yourself. | 你们等不及要证明自己 | 
| [42:39] | can’t wait to get the bad guy. | 等不及要抓住坏人 | 
| [42:40] | Well, look what you’ve done. | 看看你做了什么 | 
| [42:50] | No. | 不 | 
| [42:53] | Dad. | 爸爸 | 
| [42:55] | Dad, Dad, Dad. | 爸爸 爸爸 爸爸 | 
| [42:59] | It’s so sad, you know? | 很可悲 你知道吗 | 
| [43:01] | I mean, you do know, don’t you? | 你是知道的 不是吗 | 
| [43:03] | Deep behind the brambles of all of that | 在令人沮丧的那些 | 
| [43:05] | depressing negative self talk, | 消极的自言自语背后 | 
| [43:08] | dear Silas Stone really loved his son. | 亲爱的塞拉斯·斯通真的很爱他的儿子 | 
| [43:13] | He only wanted the best for you. | 他只想要给你最好的 | 
| [43:21] | Whoops. | 哎呀 | 
| [43:41] | Dad. | 爸爸 | 
| [43:43] | Daddy, wake up. | 爸爸 起来 | 
| [43:45] | Dad… Dad. | 爸爸 爸爸 |