时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | What’s the Bureau of Normalcy? | 常态保护局是什么 |
[00:23] | It’s a top secret government agency, | 那是一个绝密的政府机构 |
[00:25] | run by a bunch of demented zealots. | 由一群发疯的狂热分子管理 |
[00:27] | They stomp out anything they deem to be aberrations. | 他们打击所有他们认为异常的事物 |
[00:30] | Hey, it’s me. Jane. | 是我啊 简 |
[00:33] | Her brain activity’s off the charts, and yet… nothing. | 她的脑部活动很激烈 但什么反应都没有 |
[00:37] | Jane’s in there somewhere. | 简就在里边 |
[00:41] | What the hell happened here? | 这里发生了什么 |
[00:42] | Long story. | 说来话长 |
[00:43] | If you’re feeling homicidal urges, | 如果你感到有杀人冲动 |
[00:45] | just gives us a little heads up, all right? | 就提醒我们一声 好吗 |
[00:46] | I said, shut up. | 我说闭嘴 |
[00:47] | – I was trying to protect you. – By lying? | -我想保护你 -通过撒谎吗 |
[00:49] | How did Niles get involved with superheroes? | 奈尔斯怎么会和超级英雄扯上关系 |
[00:52] | Niles never said. | 奈尔斯从来没说过 |
[00:53] | You know he has his secrets. | 你们知道他有他的秘密 |
[00:54] | Niles and his secrets. | 奈尔斯的确有很多秘密 |
[00:56] | Sounds like you and I know two different Niles Caulders. | 听起来你我认识的奈尔斯·考尔德不是一个人 |
[02:13] | From the Journal of Niles Caulder, | 奈尔斯·考尔德的日志 |
[02:14] | 4th of December, 1913. | 1913年12月4日 |
[02:17] | We’ve set up north | 我们向北出发 |
[02:18] | on an exploratory mission for the Bureau of Oddities. | 执行反常调查局的探索任务 |
[02:22] | Washington doubts our department’s value, | 华盛顿方面质疑反常局的价值 |
[02:25] | but I am eager to prove what we are capable of. | 但我迫切想证明我们的能力 |
[02:35] | Steady on, Alistair. | 慢着 阿利斯特 |
[02:36] | We’re explorers, not mercenaries. | 我们是探险家 不是雇佣兵 |
[02:38] | You tell that to the Turks that were just up this way | 把这话告诉那些大约七个月前 |
[02:41] | about seven months ago. | 来过这里的土耳其人吧 |
[02:43] | Only one man returned. | 只有一个人活着回去了 |
[02:47] | Barely. | 奄奄一息 |
[02:48] | You know what he claims he saw? | 你知道他声称看到了什么吗 |
[02:51] | Those men were hunters. | 那些人是猎人 |
[02:53] | We’re not. | 我们不是 |
[02:55] | If this creature exists, | 如果这个生物真的存在 |
[02:58] | there’s no reason to believe it’s gonna be of any danger to us. | 没有理由相信它会对我们造成任何危害 |
[03:00] | In fact, it might mean us no harm at all. | 实际上 它可能完全不想伤害我们 |
[03:10] | Oh, friend. | 我的朋友 |
[03:12] | Anything that can survive this frozen hell | 能在这个冰冻地狱活下来的生物 |
[03:16] | absolutely wants to do you harm. | 绝对想要伤害你 |
[04:34] | You remind that wolf that you’re an explorer, | 你去告诉那头狼你是个探险家 |
[04:39] | – not a hunter. – You saved my life. | -不是猎人 -你救了我的命 |
[04:43] | I thought I told you not to wander away from camp without– | 我记得我跟你说过不要空手离开营地… |
[04:49] | Alistair! | 阿利斯特 |
[04:54] | Run! | 快跑 |
[05:44] | No. | 不要 |
[05:46] | Wait. Please. | 等等 求你了 |
[05:49] | No. | 不要 |
[05:50] | Please. | 求你了 |
[05:51] | Please. | 求你了 |
[06:15] | Ernest, are you down there? | 欧内斯特 你在楼下吗 |
[06:18] | What is it, Mother? | 什么事 妈妈 |
[06:20] | We’re out of Lean Cuisine. | 我们没有低卡冷冻食品了 |
[06:22] | I no longer require Lean Cuisine for sustenance, Mother. | 我不再需要靠低卡冷冻食品维生了 妈妈 |
[06:25] | I maintain my physique | 我现在通过 |
[06:26] | through a high-calorie ketogenic diet and mental focus. | 高热量的生酮饮食和精神力量维持身材 |
[06:30] | I need you to go to the market. | 我需要你去一趟超市 |
[06:33] | What? | 什么 |
[06:35] | Why? | 为什么 |
[06:36] | Why can’t you go? | 你怎么不去 |
[06:38] | I’m watching This Is Us. | 我在看《我们的生活》 |
[06:40] | Fuck This Is Us. | 去它的《我们的生活》 |
[06:42] | The keys are by the door. | 钥匙放在门边了 |
[06:45] | And don’t forget to pick up more scratchers. | 别忘了再买些刮刮乐 |
[06:48] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[06:50] | I’m very busy right now! | 我现在很忙 |
[06:56] | Mom? | 妈 |
[06:58] | Mom! | 妈 |
[07:03] | Mom! | 妈 |
[07:36] | Canned peaches are on aisle five, old-timer. | 桃子罐头在五号过道 老头 |
[07:58] | That’s for my mom. | 那是给我妈妈买的 |
[08:00] | That’s for me. | 这是给我自己的 |
[08:04] | We know all about your hemorrhoid cream preferences, | 我们很清楚你对痔疮膏的偏好 |
[08:07] | Ernest Franklin. | 欧内斯特·富兰克林 |
[08:16] | Who the fuck are you? | 你他妈是谁 |
[08:17] | Try The United States fucking Government. Bureau of Normalcy. | 我们是他妈的美国政府 常态保护局 |
[08:21] | I’m familiar with your work. | 我了解你们的工作 |
[08:22] | No, you’re not. | 不 你不了解 |
[08:24] | No, I’m not. | 对 确实不了解 |
[08:26] | Normally, the Bureau operates in the shadows, | 通常 常态局在暗处运作 |
[08:28] | entirely self-regulated. | 完全自治 |
[08:30] | But desperate times call for… people like you. | 但是绝望的时期需要…你这样的人 |
[08:35] | People like me? | 我这样的人 |
[08:36] | One of our top agents, Darren Jones, | 我们最顶尖的探员之一 达伦·琼斯 |
[08:38] | failed to report in from assignment. | 执行任务后没有回来报告 |
[08:40] | We believe that he had an encounter with the associates | 我们认为他遇到了一位名叫 |
[08:42] | of a gentleman by the name of Niles Caulder. | 奈尔斯·考尔德的先生的同伙 |
[08:45] | We believe that a man of your… talents | 我们认为你这样有才能的人 |
[08:48] | can locate Niles Caulder and bring him in for questioning. | 能找到奈尔斯·考尔德并把他带来问话 |
[08:52] | Do you think you can handle that? | 你觉得你能应付得了吗 |
[08:57] | Prepare yourself, Beard Hunter. | 做好准备 胡子猎手 |
[09:00] | You’ve been activated. | 你被激活了 |
[09:21] | Mom? | 妈 |
[09:23] | Where are my shuriken? | 我的手里剑哪去了 |
[09:24] | Check the dishwasher. | 去洗碗机里找 |
[09:26] | I told you, they’re hand-wash only! | 我跟你说了它们只能手洗 |
[09:34] | Mom! I need your help, please! | 妈 我需要你帮忙 |
[09:38] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[09:39] | You stuck in your costume again? | 你又卡在你那戏服里了吗 |
[09:41] | It’s not a costume! | 这不是戏服 |
[09:46] | Fuck! | 操 |
[09:49] | Niles Caulder, I’m coming for you. | 奈尔斯·考尔德 老子来了 |
[10:46] | Who’s there? | 谁在那里 |
[11:04] | I am an Agent of the Oddities. | 我是反常局探员 |
[11:06] | I am not afraid of death. | 我不惧怕死亡 |
[11:08] | I am not afraid of death. | 我不惧怕死亡 |
[11:20] | 寻找 你看见这个首席了吗 | |
[11:37] | Yes. | 好 |
[11:39] | There’s absolutely nothing wrong with her. | 她的身体一点问题也没有 |
[11:41] | Her brain activity’s off the charts, and yet, nothing. | 她的脑部活动很激烈 但什么反应都没有 |
[11:45] | Jane’s in there somewhere. | 简就在里边 |
[11:46] | So how do we pull her out? | 那我们怎么把她拉出来 |
[11:48] | I don’t know. Part of me wishes that we could just… | 我不知道 我有点希望我们能够 |
[11:50] | shrink ourselves Magic School Bus style, | 直接缩小后像神奇校车一样 |
[11:53] | and get inside her head. | 进入她的脑子 |
[11:57] | What? | 怎么了 |
[11:57] | I’m just marveling at your embrace of the weird | 我只是在惊叹 你终于接受了这些诡异 |
[11:59] | and utterly impossible. | 和完全不可能的情况 |
[12:11] | What? | 干什么 |
[12:15] | Cliff? | 克里夫 |
[12:20] | Cliff? | 克里夫 |
[12:22] | – Cliff! – We get it, Rita. | -克里夫 -可以了 丽塔 |
[12:24] | Do you? | 你确定 |
[12:25] | Three people are unconscious now, | 现在三个人失去意识了 |
[12:26] | and you’re just, what, all good? | 而你还觉得 一切都好 |
[12:28] | What exactly is the plan here? | 现在究竟要怎么办 |
[12:31] | I have no idea. | 我完全不知道 |
[12:33] | But whatever it is, looks like it’s working. | 但不管这是什么情况 看来起效了 |
[12:36] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[12:37] | Forgive me for having doubts, | 请原谅我怀有质疑 |
[12:39] | but what do we really know about this… | 但我们究竟有多了解 |
[12:43] | thing? | 这东西 |
[12:46] | What exactly are you? | 你是个什么 |
[12:53] | Well, I can see why Larry is so fond of you. | 我明白为什么拉瑞那么喜欢你了 |
[12:57] | This never would’ve happened if the Chief were still here. | 首席还在的话就不会出这种事 |
[12:59] | You’re right. He’s gone. | 你说得对 他消失了 |
[13:01] | But us standing around waiting for these three | 但我们站在这里等他们三个回来 |
[13:03] | is not gonna change that. | 并不会改变这个事实 |
[13:04] | Let’s get back to work. | 我们应该继续工作 |
[13:33] | Hello. | 你好 |
[13:35] | I’m Dr. Niles Evelyn Caulder. I’m… | 我是奈尔斯·伊夫林·考尔德博士 |
[13:40] | I’m a research explorer from the Bureau of Oddities. | 我是反常调查局的研究探险家 |
[13:45] | Please, I’m separated from my partner. I… | 求你了 我和搭档分开了 我… |
[13:50] | You know I’m wounded. I’m not a threat to you. | 你知道我受伤了 我对你不是威胁 |
[13:58] | Please, those men up there, | 求你了 那边的那些人 |
[14:02] | I’m not like them. | 我和他们不一样 |
[14:04] | Those men are hunters. | 他们是猎人 |
[14:06] | I’m not a hunter. | 我不是猎人 |
[14:13] | I’m a friend. | 我是朋友 |
[14:20] | I’m very cold. | 我很冷 |
[14:25] | Please, could I… | 求你了 我能不能… |
[14:28] | Could I move a bit closer to the fire? | 我能不能靠得离火近一点 |
[14:33] | I’m not gonna survive this, whatever your plans are. | 不管你想对我怎样 我活不下去的 |
[14:39] | I just wanna get… | 我只是想要… |
[14:43] | a little bit warm. | 暖和一点 |
[14:50] | Please, stop. | 求你了 不要 |
[14:51] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[15:13] | So Danny is a talking street? | 所以丹尼是会说话的街道 |
[15:16] | – Yeah. – Where everyone is gay? | -是的 -那里所有人都是同性恋 |
[15:18] | No. I don’t know. It’s a place for all kinds of people. | 不是 我不知道 那里有各种各样的人 |
[15:23] | And it travels? | 而且它还四处旅行 |
[15:25] | Not “it,” “they.” | 不是”它” 是”他们” |
[15:26] | Danny’s gender queer. | 丹尼属于酷儿性别 |
[15:28] | And they jump, yeah. | 而且是的 他们会跳跃 |
[15:30] | And “they” Gave you a comic book? | 然后”他们”给了你这本漫画书吗 |
[15:32] | Look, when you get a comic book | 当你从叫丹尼的会说话的街道那里 |
[15:33] | from a talking street named Danny, | 获得了一本漫画书 |
[15:35] | it isn’t just a comic book. | 它就不是单纯的漫画书 |
[15:37] | It has to have some kind of clue. | 里边肯定有什么线索 |
[15:39] | Well, give it here. | 给我看看 |
[15:41] | Look, anything that gets us closer to finding the Chief, | 任何能帮助我们找到首席的线索 |
[15:43] | no matter how absurd or obtuse or dangerous, | 不管有多诡异多难懂多危险 |
[15:46] | we have to use it to our advantage. | 我们都要加以利用 |
[15:48] | Talking streets, comic books. | 说话的街道 漫画书 |
[15:50] | I always thought the weirdest thing in Chief’s life was us. | 我一直以为首席生活里最怪异的就是我们 |
[15:53] | That’s odd. The hunk is missing. | 真奇怪 那个大块头不见了 |
[15:56] | What? | 什么 |
[15:57] | Cartoon hunk. The hunky muscle man in this advertisement. | 卡通大块头 这个广告里的肌肉男 |
[16:02] | I must’ve seen this add 100 times as a girl. | 小时候这个广告我肯定看过上百次 |
[16:05] | There’s supposed to be a man there, | 这里本该有个人 |
[16:08] | but it’s empty. It’s like he just walked out of the comic book. | 但现在空了 就像是他走出了漫画 |
[16:10] | 此处为神力肌肉男弗莱克斯·曼塔罗 可以通过屈伸肌肉扭曲现实 | |
[16:37] | Oh, yeah. | 太棒了 |
[16:40] | Okay, easy. | 好 稳住 |
[16:41] | Here we go. Easy. | 就这样 稳住 |
[16:46] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:59] | Be smart now, Ernest. | 放聪明点 欧内斯特 |
[17:00] | A little bit goes a long way. | 一点点就能有大用处 |
[17:26] | From the Journal of Niles Caulder. | 奈尔斯·考尔德的日志 |
[17:27] | I’ve spent weeks at the mercy of this primitive creature. | 我已经任凭这个原始生物支配了我好几个星期 |
[17:32] | Finally, my strength has started to return. | 终于我的体力开始恢复了 |
[17:35] | This specimen seemingly exists | 这个样本的存在 |
[17:37] | in complete opposition to the modern world, | 似乎与现代世界完全相反 |
[17:40] | entirely removed from mankind. | 完全脱离了人类 |
[17:42] | She would be the crown jewel of the Bureau’s collection. | 她会成为反常局的珍贵收藏 |
[17:46] | Oh, don’t be alarmed. | 别惊慌 |
[17:48] | My… My leg is feeling better. | 我的腿好多了 |
[17:52] | It’s feeling good, thank you. | 感觉很好 谢谢你 |
[17:54] | I’ll be able to leave soon. | 我很快就能离开了 |
[17:56] | I’ll have to go home. | 我必须得回家 |
[18:00] | Home… | 家 |
[18:02] | I’ll have to go. | 我必须得走 |
[18:05] | Home! | 家 |
[18:07] | You could come with me. | 你可以跟我一起走 |
[18:27] | My people would love to see you. | 我的人见到你会很高兴的 |
[18:30] | They’d take great care of you. | 他们会好好照顾你的 |
[18:38] | I’m never gonna leave here, am I? | 我永远也不能离开 对吗 |
[18:41] | You didn’t save me. You kidnapped me. | 你不是救我 你绑架了我 |
[18:44] | I’m just your pet. | 我只是你的宠物 |
[18:47] | I’m a play thing to you. | 我就是你的玩物 |
[18:50] | That’s what you think of me, isn’t it? | 你就是这样看待我的 对吗 |
[18:53] | How dare you! | 你怎么敢 |
[18:56] | I’m not a pet monkey! | 我不是用来玩赏的猴子 |
[18:59] | I’m not an animal! | 我不是动物 |
[19:01] | You’re the animal! | 你才是动物 |
[19:03] | We are not animals! | 我们不是动物 |
[19:06] | I’m not an animal. | 我不是动物 |
[19:14] | Stay back. | 别过来 |
[19:16] | Don’t you come near me. | 别靠近我 |
[19:20] | You’ve kept me here against my will. | 你强迫我留在这里 |
[19:22] | You’ve bound my hands. | 你绑着我的双手 |
[19:25] | I can’t! I will not… | 我不能 也绝对不会… |
[19:28] | These are not animals left to rot. | 他们不是动物 不能让他们就这样腐烂 |
[19:33] | They are men. | 他们是人 |
[19:36] | They deserve a proper burial. | 应该妥善埋葬他们 |
[19:38] | It’s the right… | 那才是正确的… |
[19:41] | It’s the Christian thing to do. | 是基督徒应该做的事 |
[20:29] | My God. | 天啊 |
[20:31] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[20:39] | Oh God, this is remarkable. | 天啊 太不可思议了 |
[20:46] | There appears to be even more to this strange creature | 这个奇怪的生物似乎比我最初想象的 |
[20:49] | than I’d originally assumed. | 还要复杂 |
[20:51] | I’d always suspected that my captor was primitive, | 我一直怀疑绑架我的是原始人 |
[20:54] | but I never considered what that truly meant. | 但我从来没想过那到底是什么意思 |
[20:57] | This ancient culture, | 这个古代文化 |
[20:59] | tens of thousands of years old by my estimation, | 据我估计有几万年的历史 |
[21:02] | was once a proud tribe. | 曾经是个自豪的部落 |
[21:05] | But one by one, they faded away. | 但是他们一个接一个地消失了 |
[21:10] | Except… | 除了… |
[21:15] | Unless my eyes deceived me, | 除非我的双眼蒙蔽了我 |
[21:17] | my captor had existed within this tribe for generations. | 否则绑架我的人已经在这个部落存在了好几代 |
[21:21] | Every era. | 每一个纪元都在 |
[21:24] | The question was, how? | 问题是怎么做到的 |
[21:27] | Eternal life. | 长生不死 |
[21:28] | Something I never before considered possible. | 以前我从未考虑过这种可能 |
[21:31] | Something I struggled to comprehend. | 这让我难以理解 |
[21:33] | My mind raced with questions, | 我满脑子都是问题 |
[21:36] | but I could not find my voice. | 但我说不出话来 |
[21:40] | I could only bear witness, | 我只能做个见证人 |
[21:43] | and behold her. | 看着她 |
[22:33] | Oyewah. | 奥耶华 |
[22:44] | Oyewah. | 奥耶华 |
[22:48] | Finally, I began to understand | 我终于开始明白 |
[22:50] | the nature of the creature I had found. | 我发现的这个生物的本质了 |
[23:42] | And then, in a single moment… | 然后一瞬间 |
[23:46] | Oyewah. | 奥耶华 |
[23:52] | I realized that I understood absolutely nothing at all. | 我发现我根本什么都不明白 |
[24:12] | It’s really you! | 真的是你 |
[24:14] | Cyborg! | 钢骨 |
[24:15] | Yes, yes, the famous Cyborg. Incredible. | 对对 大名鼎鼎的钢骨 无与伦比 |
[24:18] | And you are? | 你是哪位 |
[24:19] | Looking for one Niles Caulder. | 我在找奈尔斯·考尔德 |
[24:22] | Missing. | 他失踪了 |
[24:23] | How do you know Niles Caulder? | 你怎么知道奈尔斯·考尔德的 |
[24:24] | Oh, I know all about Niles Caulder. | 奈尔斯·考尔德的事我全都知道 |
[24:27] | I know how the Bureau of Normalcy is looking for him. | 我知道常态保护局正在找他 |
[24:29] | I know about his band of freaks, | 我知道他的那帮怪胎 |
[24:31] | the race car driver, the basket case, | 赛车手 精分女 |
[24:33] | the test pilot, the Hollywood actress… | 试飞员 好莱坞女演员 |
[24:37] | And so much more. | 我知道的还多着呢 |
[24:39] | I’m sorry. Who are you, again? | 抱歉 你是谁来着 |
[24:41] | Well, I’m known by many names. | 我有很多名字 |
[24:44] | In Spain, they call me El Cazador de Barba. | 在西班牙 他们称我为胡子狩猎者 |
[24:48] | My psyche profile, they call me a pogonophile. | 在我的心理档案上 他们称我为恋胡癖 |
[24:51] | But most commonly, those who dare speak my name | 但最常用的 那些敢于说出我的名字的人 |
[24:56] | call me the Beard Hunter. | 称我为胡子猎手 |
[25:04] | Okay. The Beard Hunter. | 好吧 胡子猎手 |
[25:07] | So the Bureau of Normalcy hired… | 所以常态保护局雇了 |
[25:10] | the Beard Hunter. | 胡子猎手 |
[25:11] | Okay, what else do we need to know? | 我们还需要知道什么 |
[25:13] | If you’re the Beard Hunter, why don’t you have a beard? | 如果你是胡子猎手 为什么你没有胡子 |
[25:15] | Hormone disorder. | 荷尔蒙失调了 |
[25:16] | Man, how do you know Niles Caulder? | 你是怎么认识奈尔斯·考尔德的 |
[25:18] | I consumed Niles’ essence. | 我食用了奈尔斯的精华 |
[25:21] | Fragments of his facial hair. | 他脸部毛发的碎屑 |
[25:24] | Still fresh. | 还是新鲜的呢 |
[25:26] | Wait. Hold up. | 停 等一下 |
[25:28] | “Consumed his essence”? | 食用了他的精华 |
[25:31] | You didn’t… | 你不会 |
[25:32] | In the bathroom, | 在厕所里 |
[25:34] | did you eat Niles’ drain scum? | 你吃了奈尔斯下水管里的污秽吗 |
[25:37] | Why? | 为什么 |
[25:39] | What’s a soggy piece of hair got to do with the Chief? | 湿乎乎的毛发和首席有什么关系 |
[25:40] | What’s hair got to do with the Chief? | 毛发和首席有什么关系 |
[25:51] | You better back your ass up. | 你需要帮助 |
[25:52] | I’m sure you care very much about finding the Chief. | 我相信你非常想要找到首席 |
[25:55] | We all do. | 我们都想 |
[25:56] | But I’m not sure he can help you | 但不管你有什么毛病 |
[25:59] | with whatever is wrong with you. | 我不确定他能帮到你 |
[26:02] | Help me? | 帮我 |
[26:05] | You really don’t know him at all, do you? | 你们根本就不了解他 |
[26:08] | You think finding Niles will rescue you from your pathetic lives, | 你们以为找到奈尔斯就能把你们从悲惨的人生中解放出来 |
[26:12] | but Niles Caulder is not the man he’s led you to believe. | 但奈尔斯·考尔德不是他让你们以为的那个人 |
[26:17] | Niles Caulder is not your savior. | 奈尔斯·考尔德不是你们的救世主 |
[26:20] | He’s a false god. | 他是个伪神 |
[26:22] | Finding him will change nothing. | 找到他也无济于事 |
[26:26] | You’ll still be nothing more than a broken football star | 你们除了残废的橄榄球星和失败的女演员之外 |
[26:31] | and a washed-up actress. | 什么都不是 |
[26:33] | Then just tell me why we should be listening | 那告诉我为什么我们要听 |
[26:34] | to this crazy-ass lunatic | 我们刚发现昏倒在厕所里的 |
[26:36] | we just found passed out in the bathroom? | 神经病所说的话 |
[26:38] | ‘Cause I know the truth about Niles Caulder, | 因为我知道奈尔斯·考尔德的真相 |
[26:40] | and I know how to find him. | 而且我知道怎么找到他 |
[26:42] | His beard calls out to me from across time and space. | 他的胡子穿过时间和空间向我呼唤 |
[26:46] | I can hear its siren song. | 我能听到它的呼唤 |
[26:48] | That’s my superpower. | 这就是我的超能力 |
[26:50] | My je ne sais quoi. | 我独特的魅力 |
[26:53] | I can trace a man’s beard anywhere it is, | 不管一个人的胡子在哪 到过哪 |
[26:56] | anywhere it has been. | 我都能够追踪到 |
[26:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:18] | Okay, I’m done. | 好吧 我受够了 |
[27:23] | Never underestimate the power of the beard. | 永远不要低估胡子的力量 |
[27:29] | From the journal of Niles Caulder, date unknown. | 奈尔斯·考尔德的日志 日期不详 |
[27:33] | After the funeral, I choose to | 葬礼之后 我选择去 |
[27:35] | remain and study the creature in her natural habitat. | 保护和研究她自然生态中的生物 |
[27:38] | She wields a psychic power with incredible potential. | 她掌控着拥有无限潜力的通灵力量 |
[27:42] | What other wonders could she possible unlock? | 她还能解锁什么其他奇迹 |
[27:45] | Immortality. | 永生 |
[27:47] | A bridge to the unknown. | 通往未知的桥梁 |
[27:49] | She is the ultimate discovery. | 她是无上的发现 |
[27:52] | She represents all the Bureau of Oddities stands for. | 她代表了反常调查局所代表的一切 |
[27:59] | – Horkon. – Horkon? | -霍克 -霍克 |
[28:01] | – That’s a new one. – Horkon laka. | -这倒新鲜 -霍克拉卡 |
[28:03] | – Horkon? – Horkon. | -霍克 -霍克 |
[28:12] | After that day, | 那天之后 |
[28:14] | I fell deathly ill. | 我觉得自己生了重病 |
[28:46] | Stay back. | 退后 |
[28:47] | I’m not well. | 我不太舒服 |
[29:36] | Were if not for each other, | 如果不是为了对方 |
[29:39] | we would have perished. | 我们都会消逝 |
[29:54] | Oyewah. | 奥耶华 |
[29:59] | Oyewah. | 奥耶华 |
[30:31] | You are remarkable. | 你很棒 |
[30:56] | All right, that gentleman is clearly a nut muffin, | 那位先生很明显是个疯子 |
[30:58] | but I think we should try to use him. | 但我认为我们应该利用他 |
[31:01] | If he knows where the Chief is, that can help us. | 如果他知道首席在哪 那就能帮到我们 |
[31:04] | Maybe we can co-star with him. | 也许我们可以和他联袂出演 |
[31:08] | You mean “Team-up”? | 你是说组队 |
[31:09] | Yes, that. | 是的 |
[31:13] | If it helps us find the Chief, we have to follow it. | 如果这能帮我们找到首席 我们就得跟下去 |
[31:15] | That’s what you said, right? No matter what. | 这是你说的不是吗 不管怎样 |
[31:35] | All right, you’re right, um… | 好吧 你说得对 |
[31:38] | Okay, here’s the plan. | 好 计划是这样的 |
[31:41] | – We just let him go. – What? | -我们放了他 -什么 |
[31:43] | Something tells me this Beard Hunter guy | 我感觉这个胡子猎手 |
[31:45] | isn’t much of a team player. | 不适合团队合作 |
[31:46] | But we can track him, using this. | 但是我们可以用这个跟踪他 |
[31:54] | Impressive doohickey, Victor. | 真是令人印象深刻的小玩意 维克多 |
[31:56] | But how are we supposed to track him? | 但我们怎么跟踪他呢 |
[32:03] | He hasn’t told you yet, has he? | 他还没告诉你呢 是吗 |
[32:04] | What’s wrong with him? | 他有什么问题 |
[32:05] | He’s been lying to all of you! Haven’t you, Victor? | 他一直在骗你们 是不是 维克多 |
[32:08] | Okay, Beard Hunter, you’re, like, a nine. | 好了 胡子猎手 你的声音大概有90这么高 |
[32:10] | I’m gonna need you to take it down to, like, a four. | 我需要你把音量调小到40差不多 |
[32:12] | It’s too late, Cyborg. I consumed a sample of your essence. | 太迟了 钢骨 我吃了一份你的精华 |
[32:15] | I’m inside your head now. | 我在你脑子里了 |
[32:16] | Facial hair connects me to the secrets of the universe. | 毛发将我与宇宙的秘密相连 |
[32:18] | It’s the ultimate flavor savor. | 这是无上的味觉享受 |
[32:20] | All the memories, secrets, sandwiches… | 所有的记忆 秘密 三明治 |
[32:22] | A man’s beard witnesses all things. | 一个人的胡子见证了一切 |
[32:24] | And only I can decode the language. | 而只有我才能解码这语言 |
[32:26] | You wet the bed until you were six years old. | 你六岁之前还尿床 |
[32:28] | You killed your mother when you were 18. | 你十八岁时杀了自己的母亲 |
[32:31] | When you were little, you called her “Cotton Candy,” | 小时候 你叫她”棉花糖” |
[32:33] | and she called you– | 她叫你 |
[32:39] | I know it all! | 我全都知道 |
[32:39] | Your facial hair connects me directly to the brain stem. | 你脸上的毛发将我直接和你的脑干相连 |
[32:42] | Sure. | 行 |
[33:00] | Just hit him already! | 打他啊 |
[33:01] | Tell me, Cyborg. Why would a man like Niles Caulder | 钢骨 仔细想想 为什么奈尔斯·考尔德愿意 |
[33:03] | choose to live with a gallery of rejects like her? | 收留她这样的废物 |
[33:06] | And why would he want you to join them? | 他为什么想要你加入他们 |
[33:10] | Grid, diagnostic check. | 栅网 进行分析 |
[33:11] | What’s up with my arm cannon? | 我的手炮怎么了 |
[33:12] | Unknown threat detected. | 检测到未知威胁 |
[33:14] | Host has been compromised. | 寄主受到威胁 |
[33:16] | – What? – Well, well, well… | -什么 -好啊 |
[33:18] | Looks like I’m not the only one inside your head. | 看来你的脑子里还有别的东西 |
[33:20] | Initiating total system control. | 启动系统控制 |
[33:22] | What is he talking about? | 什么意思 |
[33:23] | That’s what you were told, right, Cyborg? | 告诉过你了 钢骨 |
[33:25] | The search for Niles Caulder would destroy you all. | 继续搜寻奈尔斯·考尔德会害死你们 |
[33:27] | – Shut up! – Victor, what are you doing? | -闭嘴 -你怎么了 维克多 |
[33:30] | Grid. | 栅网 |
[33:30] | Weapons systems have been activated. | 武器系统已启动 |
[33:32] | Grid, deactivate cannon. | 栅网 不要激活 |
[33:33] | – Here we go. – I repeat– | -炸了 -重复 |
[33:45] | What on Earth is wrong with you? | 你有什么毛病 |
[33:47] | There’s nothing wrong with me. | 我没有毛病 |
[33:53] | Beard Hunter! | 胡子猎手 |
[33:55] | Just admit it. | 承认吧 |
[33:57] | You’ll never find the Chief. | 你永远都找不到首席 |
[33:59] | You don’t want to. | 你根本不想找到 |
[34:00] | You’re afraid of what you’ll find if you keep looking. | 你们害怕继续搜索下去的结果 |
[34:03] | You have no idea what you’re talking about. | 你不知道自己在说什么 |
[34:05] | Actually, I’ve seen who you and Niles Caulder really are. | 我见识过你和奈尔斯的本来面目了 |
[34:08] | And the truth is… | 真相是 |
[34:12] | You’re not gonna like the truth. | 你不会喜欢真相的 |
[34:17] | Here he comes. | 又来 |
[34:23] | Grid. | 栅网 |
[34:24] | Stand down. | 住手 |
[34:26] | I got this. | 让我来 |
[34:27] | Host has been compromised. | 宿主受到威胁 |
[34:28] | System control has been deemed necessary. | 必须启动系统控制 |
[34:31] | Listen to the little voice in your head, Cyborg. | 听听你脑子里的声音 钢骨 |
[34:33] | You’re not in control. | 你控制不了 |
[34:35] | Target acquired. | 获取目标 |
[34:36] | – Lethal force activated. – Grid, stop! | -使用致命武力 -栅网 住手 |
[34:38] | -T-minus five… -Stop now! | -倒计时五秒 -住手 |
[34:40] | – Careful! … -Four, three, two… | -小心 -四 三 二 |
[34:42] | Stop! | 住手 |
[34:48] | You could have killed them! | 你差点杀死他们 |
[34:50] | Victor, shut it down! | 维克多 关掉它 |
[34:51] | I can’t. | 做不到 |
[34:53] | “I can’t.” | 做不到 |
[34:53] | – Victor? -Victor? | -维克多 -维克多 |
[34:55] | Voice Command. Activate emergency shutdown. | 语音指令 启动紧急关机 |
[34:57] | Code word, “Elinore.” | 口令 埃莉诺 |
[35:01] | Get out of here. | 快滚 |
[35:02] | – I’m sorry? – Go! | -让我走 -滚 |
[35:04] | Look at me. Look at my face. | 看着我 记住我的脸 |
[35:06] | I want you to always remember this. | 记清楚了 |
[35:08] | Ernest Franklin, | 欧内斯特·富兰克林 |
[35:10] | the man who defeated Cyborg. | 我打败了钢骨 |
[35:14] | I wonder, who will play me in the movie? | 不知道谁会在电影里扮演我啊 |
[35:18] | It’s okay. Just let him go. | 没事了 随他去吧 |
[35:45] | Spring has sprung, | 春拂大地 |
[35:47] | and life is returning. | 万物复生 |
[35:49] | I have chosen to remain here in the north. | 我选择留在北方 |
[36:03] | This is no longer a journey of scientific discovery | 这不再是科学探索之旅 |
[36:06] | but an exploration of something deeper. | 而是探寻更深刻的东西 |
[36:09] | Something within myself. | 我内心中的东西 |
[36:12] | There is nothing but the hunt, | 只有狩猎 |
[36:14] | nothing but the thrill | 以及劫后余生的 |
[36:16] | and peril | 喜悦 |
[36:19] | of survival. | 和冒险 |
[36:23] | It’s liberating. | 解放了我 |
[36:50] | Days pass into months. | 几天变成几月 |
[36:51] | Months pass into years. | 又变成年 |
[36:53] | My old life fades. | 我的过往逐渐消逝 |
[36:56] | My new life feels | 我的新生活 |
[36:59] | eternal. | 一成不变 |
[37:03] | ♪I’ll home to me parents confess what I’ve done♪ | ♪归家祈求父母♪ |
[37:08] | ♪And ask them to pardon their prodigal son♪ | ♪原谅我这浪子♪ |
[37:13] | ♪And when they’ve caressed me as ofttimes before♪ | ♪他们待我如当初♪ |
[37:18] | ♪I never will play the wild rover no more♪ | ♪我也再不会远游♪ |
[37:25] | ♪And it’s no, nay, never♪ | ♪再也不会♪ |
[37:30] | ♪No, nay, never no more♪ | ♪永远不会♪ |
[37:33] | ♪Will I play the wild rover♪ | ♪远游♪ |
[37:37] | ♪No never no more♪ | ♪再不远游♪ |
[37:49] | Hello, old friend. | 你好 老朋友 |
[37:53] | I can’t believe you’re alive after all this time. | 我不敢相信直到现在你还活着 |
[37:58] | Did you know that I went to your funeral? | 你知道我去了你的葬礼吗 |
[38:05] | Niles, I’m sorry. | 奈尔斯 对不起 |
[38:07] | I shouldn’t have left you up here. | 我不该把你留在这里 |
[38:09] | If anyone should be asking forgiveness, Alistair, it’s me. | 该道歉的人是我 阿利斯特 |
[38:13] | Those scars. | 那些伤痕 |
[38:16] | In fact, I should be thanking you. | 事实上 我应该谢谢你 |
[38:18] | I finally found where I belong. | 我终于找到了属于我的地方 |
[38:24] | You can’t possibly plan on staying out here. | 你不会想要呆在这里吧 |
[38:27] | Ah, the Bureau will manage fine without me. | 反常局没有我照样运作 |
[38:30] | You’ve been gone a long time, Niles. | 你离开很久了 奈尔斯 |
[38:32] | The world’s changed. | 世界变了 |
[38:34] | We’re at war. | 我们处于战争中 |
[38:35] | A Great War. | 一场伟大的战争 |
[38:37] | Worst anyone’s ever seen. | 史无前例的糟糕 |
[38:39] | I didn’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:41] | We had no choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[38:42] | Organization had to change. | 组织需要变革 |
[38:45] | Mission had to evolve. | 使命需要演变 |
[38:47] | Odd is out. Normal is in. | 反常局已经溃败 常态局已被建立 |
[38:49] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[38:51] | The mission. | 使命变了 |
[38:53] | We still seek out that which is abnormal, | 我们依旧寻找反常的事物 |
[38:57] | only now we exterminate. | 只是现在我们消灭他们 |
[39:03] | You’ve been gone, Niles. | 你离开很久了 奈尔斯 |
[39:05] | The world no longer needs explorers. | 世界不再需要开拓者 |
[39:07] | The world always needs explorers. | 世界总是需要开拓者 |
[39:17] | Tell me, how did you do it, survive out here? | 告诉我你是如何在外生存下来的 |
[39:21] | I was fortunate. | 我很幸运 |
[39:24] | I found the bodies of those two missing hunters. | 我找到了两名失踪的猎人的尸体 |
[39:27] | They had equipment, gear, enough for me to survive. | 他们有装备 工具 够我存活下来 |
[39:30] | I foraged. | 我在外觅食 |
[39:32] | And I learned to hunt. | 学会了打猎 |
[39:36] | Winters were difficult. | 冬天饥寒交迫 |
[39:38] | I managed to find shelter. | 我设法找到了住所 |
[39:39] | Well, I sure had the wrong impression of you, Niles Caulder. | 看来我小看你了 奈尔斯·考尔德 |
[39:47] | Your hairy little girlfriend. | 你毛茸茸的小女友 |
[39:51] | She didn’t have anything to do | 你奇迹般地活下来了 |
[39:53] | with your miraculous survival, did she? | 和她没有任何关系 是吗 |
[39:56] | Don’t deny it. | 别否认 |
[39:58] | I’ve seen her. | 我见过她 |
[40:00] | I’ve been tracking her. | 我一直在追踪她 |
[40:02] | She’s good. | 她很擅长隐藏踪迹 |
[40:04] | Haven’t found her nest. | 还没找到她的巢穴 |
[40:10] | Why don’t you show me? | 你何不带路呢 |
[40:17] | What the hell happened back there? | 刚刚发生了什么 |
[40:20] | Just a glitch. | 只是小故障而已 |
[40:21] | Victor. | 维克多 |
[40:23] | Something’s wrong… | 我的身体 |
[40:28] | with me. | 出了问题 |
[40:30] | Ever since my reset button got pushed, | 自从按了重启按钮 |
[40:33] | something’s been wrong in my system. | 我的系统就出了问题 |
[40:35] | And it’s getting worse. | 情况越来越糟 |
[40:37] | Did you ask your father for help? | 你寻求你父亲的帮助了吗 |
[40:39] | I can’t trust my dad. | 我不能相信我的父亲 |
[40:40] | If I ask him for help, he would just | 如果我寻求他的帮助 他就会 |
[40:41] | take control of my whole system and never let go. | 永远控制我的整个系统不放手 |
[40:44] | He’s not like Niles. | 他和奈尔斯不一样 |
[40:45] | He’s, um… | 他是 |
[40:48] | I gotta handle this whole thing on my own. | 我需要自己解决这个系统问题 |
[40:52] | What are you going to do about it, then? | 那你接下来打算怎么做 |
[40:55] | We can’t keep blowing up the mansion every other day. | 我们不能每隔一天就毁庄园一次 |
[40:57] | I can fix it. | 我可以修好它 |
[40:59] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[41:01] | But don’t tell anyone yet. | 暂时别告诉别人 |
[41:02] | They rest of the team can’t know. | 队里其他人不能知道这件事 |
[41:03] | They’ll worry I’m turning into that… | 他们会担心我会变成 |
[41:05] | psychopath in Jane’s painting. | 简画像里的精神病 |
[41:09] | What are the rest of us supposed to do in the meantime? | 我们其余的人在此期间应该做什么呢 |
[41:14] | We need you. | 我们需要你 |
[41:15] | We need the Chief. | 我们需要的是首席 |
[41:17] | As ridiculous as it sounds, | 尽管听上去很可笑 |
[41:19] | our best chance of finding him just | 但我们找到他的最佳机会 |
[41:21] | kicked my ass with some beard magic. | 是刚才用胡子魔法折腾我一遭的人 |
[41:25] | Thank goodness I was able to stick him | 谢天谢地 我在他逃走前 |
[41:27] | with that tracking doohickey thing | 给他黏上了你的 |
[41:29] | of yours before he got away. | 跟踪装置 |
[41:32] | You’re kidding. | 你没开玩笑吧 |
[41:34] | Rita Farr, you’re amazing! | 丽塔·法尔 你太棒了 |
[41:37] | Fix yourself up quick. | 赶快修好你自己 |
[41:38] | Once you’re back online, | 等你重新正常 |
[41:40] | we’ll track down the Beard Hunter together. | 我们一起追踪胡子猎手 |
[41:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[41:52] | Welcome back, Jane. | 欢迎回来 简 |
[41:56] | Give her some room. | 给她些空间 |
[42:00] | What the hell happened here? | 这里发生了什么 |
[42:03] | Long story. | 说来话长 |
[42:12] | What happened in there? | 那里发生了什么 |
[42:16] | It’s not my story to tell. | 这不是我该说的 |
[42:20] | I get it. | 我理解 |
[42:30] | Fortunate. | 幸运的是 |
[42:31] | That monster you and I were after all these years | 我和你这些年来一起追踪的那个怪物 |
[42:34] | turned out to be nothing more than a hairy little troll. | 结果只不过是个毛茸茸的小巨怪 |
[42:40] | After last time, | 经过上次之后 |
[42:42] | I traveled north with half a dozen men for protection. | 我和六个人一起向北旅行以寻求保护 |
[42:49] | Seems silly now. | 现在看来真是傻 |
[42:53] | How did you find her? | 你是怎么找到她的 |
[42:55] | She found me. | 是她找到了我 |
[42:58] | Bureau will give me an award for this one. | 常态局会为此给我奖励 |
[43:02] | Both of us. | 给我们两个 |
[43:04] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[43:06] | Hear what? | 听到什么 |
[43:07] | I believe the word is… | 我记得那个词是… |
[43:10] | “Horkon.” | 霍克 |
[43:19] | I’m not the man you remember. | 我不是你记得的那个人了 |
[43:21] | Help me! | 救救我 |
[43:23] | No one can know about her. | 没人可以知道她的踪迹 |
[43:25] | She’s my secret to protect from the world. | 她是我要保护的免受这个世界侵扰的秘密 |
[43:28] | Help! | 救命 |
[43:38] | Oyewah. | 奥耶华 |
[44:39] | My journey to the North was fraught with peril. | 我的北极之旅险象环生 |
[44:42] | It came at a great cost. | 代价惨重 |
[44:45] | But I’m pleased to report to the gentlemen of the Bureau that, | 但我很高兴能向常态局的各位汇报 |
[44:50] | whilst my experience was unique, | 尽管我的经历绝无仅有 |
[44:53] | there is nothing odd to report. | 但没有反常的事可以汇报 |
[44:57] | There is no monster to speak of. | 更别提什么怪物了 |
[45:02] | I was alone for many years. | 许多年来我都是独自一人挣扎 |
[45:05] | But, in that time, I did make a discovery. | 不过 我在那段时间有了新的发现 |
[45:09] | I discovered the strength inside myself to survive | 我发现了我体内蕴藏的生存能力 |
[45:14] | and to outwit | 可以从智慧上 |
[45:17] | and outlast | 以及耐力上取胜 |
[45:19] | whatever true monsters this world has to offer. | 不管这个世界给我们什么样真正的怪物 |
[45:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[45:50] | Well, what do you know? Even I discovered something today. | 你知道吗 连我今天都发现了一些事 |
[45:53] | Didn’t know you’ve been eavesdropping on my memories. | 不知道你一直在偷听我的记忆 |
[45:55] | Haven’t you noticed? | 你没注意到吗 |
[45:56] | I’m crafting a story piece by piece. | 我正在一段接一段地编故事 |
[46:00] | “The Search for the Chief.” This… | “搜寻首席” 这种… |
[46:03] | unexpected wet dream of yours, | 你的令人意想不到的咸湿之梦 |
[46:07] | this is a very important chapter. | 这是一个非常重要的章节 |
[46:09] | The day Niles Caulder changed forever. | 让奈尔斯·考尔德永远改变的一天 |
[46:13] | Don’t know what you’re talking about. | 不知道你在说什么 |
[46:14] | Oh, don’t you? | 是吗 |
[46:16] | Well, what did we learn? | 我们学到了什么 |
[46:18] | You murdered your friend | 你杀了你朋友 |
[46:20] | and left your dream girl behind, all for what? | 抛下你的情人 这一切都为了什么 |
[46:24] | True love? | 真爱吗 |
[46:30] | More secrets. | 更多秘密 |
[46:34] | More layers to the banana, unappealing. | 要剥更多层皮才能吃到香蕉 就不诱人了 |
[46:38] | Secrets have a cost. | 秘密是要付出代价的 |
[46:40] | Look at what they’ve cost you. | 看看它们让你付出了什么样的代价 |
[46:43] | Look at what the search for you has cost them, | 看看对你的研究让他们付出了什么代价 |
[46:48] | your band of bargain-bin action figures. | 你那个廉价的人偶小队 |
[46:51] | They’re stronger than you think. | 他们比你想的更强大 |
[46:53] | I’m counting on it. But you and I both know, | 我正盼着呢 不过你我都清楚 |
[46:57] | there’s no way they all make it to the finish line. | 他们不可能成功到达终点线 |
[47:04] | You’ve always been a man comfortable with compromise, Niles. | 你一直是个愿意妥协的人 奈尔斯 |
[47:07] | I mean, after all, you fell in love with a Canadian. | 我是说 毕竟 你爱上了一个加拿大人 |
[47:10] | Let’s play a game. | 我们玩个游戏吧 |
[47:13] | Answer one question, | 回答一个问题 |
[47:15] | and all this goes away. | 这篇就翻过去了 |
[47:18] | You go home. | 你就能回家了 |
[47:20] | Yes, your precious family will survive. | 是的 你的宝贝家庭就能活下来了 |
[47:23] | There’ll be chocolate cake, balloons. | 那里会有巧克力蛋糕 气球 |
[47:26] | Just answer one question. | 只要回答一个问题 |
[47:31] | Where is the girl? | 那个女孩在哪儿 |
[47:35] | I don’t know what you mean. | 我不懂你的意思 |
[47:37] | That’s what all this has been about, hasn’t it? | 这才是这一切的目的 对吗 |
[47:40] | All this time. | 一直以来 |
[47:42] | Your foolish quest to live forever. | 你愚蠢地追求长生不老 |
[47:44] | All to keep her safe. | 这一切都是为了保证她的安全 |
[47:47] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[47:50] | You and I have been doing this dance for a long time, Niles. | 你我打了这么多年交道 奈尔斯 |
[47:53] | I don’t know how, and I don’t know why, | 我不知道方法 不知道原因 |
[47:55] | but, somehow, | 但是你用某种方法 |
[47:58] | you’ve managed to keep a hairy little secret away from me, | 一直成功对我隐瞒了一个小秘密 |
[48:01] | and I want the truth. | 我想知道真相 |
[48:03] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿 |
[48:07] | Tell me! | 告诉我 |
[48:08] | – Think about what will happen to them if you don’t– – No. | -想想如果你不说他们会遭遇什么 -不 |
[48:13] | No. I don’t care what you do to them. | 不 我不在乎你对他们做什么 |
[48:19] | I will never give you the satisfaction of breaking me. | 我永远不会给你击垮我的满足感 |
[48:24] | Now, that’s the Niles Caulder that I know. | 这才是我认识的那个奈尔斯·考尔德 |
[48:49] | Hey, Mama, it’s Ernest. | 妈妈 我是欧内斯特 |
[48:50] | My mission was a huge success, | 我的任务取得了巨大成功 |
[48:52] | I guess I’m a legit supervillain now. | 我猜我现在是个正牌的超级反派了 |
[48:54] | Anyway, been tracking | 总之 已经在这里追踪 |
[48:56] | Niles Caulder’s beard here for days, | 奈尔斯·考尔德胡子留下的踪迹好几天了 |
[48:57] | but I’m getting closer. I can smell it. | 不过我已经离得很近了 我能嗅到 |
[49:00] | All right, be home soon. | 好了 很快就会回家了 |
[49:01] | Hi, Ernie. Sorry I missed your call. | 小欧 抱歉没接到你的电话 |
[49:04] | So exciting about the beard-hair thing. | 真高兴听到胡子的事 |
[49:08] | Hope you’re making lots of friends. | 希望你交了很多朋友 |
[49:10] | Anyway, I love you. Come home soon. | 不管怎样 我都爱你 早点回家 |
[49:13] | Also, I need the car back. | 还有 我要你把车开回来 |
[49:19] | Finally. | 终于 |
[49:26] | Oh, hello, there. | 你好啊 |
[49:29] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[49:31] | Have you come to play with me? | 你是来和我玩的吗 |
[49:33] | I like your costume. | 我喜欢你的演出服 |