| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:22] | You told me I could say goodbye! | 你说了我可以跟他们告别的 | 
| [00:25] | Chief! | 首席 | 
| [00:26] | What in the hell– | 到底发生了什么 | 
| [00:27] | Cliff’s having a psychotic break. | 克里夫精神病犯了 | 
| [00:29] | I’m so angry! | 我很愤怒 | 
| [00:32] | Maybe Larry’s not a hero. But that thing inside him is. | 也许拉瑞不是英雄 但他体内的东西是 | 
| [00:35] | Captain Trainor, once a soldier, always a soldier. | 崔纳上尉 一日当兵 终身当兵 | 
| [00:41] | What is this? | 这是什么 | 
| [00:42] | It’s what Mr. Nobody showed me in the donkey. | 这是在驴子里无名先生给我看的 | 
| [00:44] | – You made this up. – Who are you? | -这是你瞎编的 -你是谁 | 
| [00:46] | I’m the only one here who can stand you. | 我是这里唯一能忍你的人 | 
| [00:49] | Jane, don’t leave. There’s nowhere to go from here but up. | 简 别走 从这里离开只有死路一条 | 
| [00:52] | Jane, I’m sorry. | 简 对不起 | 
| [02:47] | Agent Wilson, | 威尔森探员 | 
| [02:48] | the second we get your signal, we’re coming in hot. | 一收到你的信号 我们就冲进去 | 
| [02:51] | You got your ticket to the freak show? | 你拿好变态秀的门票了吗 | 
| [02:55] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [02:58] | Good to go. | 准备好了 | 
| [02:59] | Don’t catch anything. | 别染上什么病 | 
| [03:02] | You got this, Morris. | 你能行的 莫里斯 | 
| [03:04] | Let’s tear it up. | 我们大闹一场吧 | 
| [03:49] | He’s new. | 他是新来的 | 
| [03:52] | Who’s the new hottie? | 新来的美人是谁呀 | 
| [04:15] | How bad it is, Agent? | 情况有多糟 探员 | 
| [04:16] | Abnormal to a factor of what? | 异常指数达到多少 | 
| [04:19] | Stand by. | 稍等 | 
| [04:29] | Talk to me, Morris. | 跟我汇报 莫里斯 | 
| [04:31] | Agent Wilson, what’s your 20? | 威尔森探员 汇报你的位置 | 
| [04:41] | Agent Wilson? | 威尔森探员 | 
| [04:43] | Agent Wilson! | 威尔森探员 | 
| [04:49] | Go, go, go! Let’s go! | 上 上 上 快 | 
| [04:56] | God damn it! Fuck! | 该死的 操 | 
| [05:22] | You ever get a rat stuck in you before? | 你身体里进过老鼠吗 | 
| [05:26] | – No. – Do I smell? | -没有 -我身上有味儿吗 | 
| [05:29] | I’m worried I smell, and no one’s telling me. | 我担心身上有味儿 而且没人告诉我 | 
| [05:30] | You don’t smell. | 你身上没味儿 | 
| [05:31] | ‘Cause who the hell knows what that frigging thing was doing | 谁知道那该死的东西在我体内 | 
| [05:33] | while it was inside me. | 都干了什么 | 
| [05:36] | I just rewired your circuits | 我刚重接了你的电路 | 
| [05:37] | and patched up your nutrient tank. You’re fine. | 并且修补了你的营养箱 你没事了 | 
| [05:39] | Shouldn’t we at least just spray a little Lysol in here, | 我们至少可以往里面喷点消毒液吧 | 
| [05:41] | maybe, you know, hang an air freshener. | 或者 挂一个空气清新剂 | 
| [05:43] | – Maybe you could light a candle– – Cliff! | -或者你可以点一支蜡烛 -克里夫 | 
| [05:47] | You think Jane’s okay? | 你觉得简还好吗 | 
| [05:48] | She’s Jane. She’s fine. | 她是简 她很好 | 
| [05:50] | I gotta make things right with her. | 我得跟她重归于好 | 
| [05:52] | Okay, help me out here. | 好吧 为我解释一下 | 
| [05:54] | What part of her telling you to F off last night, didn’t land? | 昨晚她让你滚蛋 你哪里没听明白 | 
| [05:57] | Hey, remember when you thought | 还记得之前你觉得 | 
| [05:58] | not cursing would get you into the Justice League? | 不骂人就能加入正义联盟吗 | 
| [06:01] | What’s up your ass? | 你是怎么回事 | 
| [06:03] | Oh, is it ’cause of Jane’s psycho killer painting of you, | 是因为简把你画成变态杀人狂了吗 | 
| [06:07] | where you killed us all? | 画里你把我们都杀了 | 
| [06:08] | – Shut up, Cliff. – Yeah, that sucked. | -闭嘴 克里夫 -对 太操蛋了 | 
| [06:11] | If you’re feeling any homicidal urges, | 如果你感到有杀人冲动 | 
| [06:12] | just gives us a little heads up, all right? | 就提醒我们一声 好吗 | 
| [06:14] | I said, shut up. | 我说闭嘴 | 
| [06:17] | I’m gonna come for you. | 我要来杀你了 | 
| [06:38] | Sir, he’s awake. | 长官 他醒了 | 
| [06:41] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 | 
| [06:44] | Where am I? | 我在哪 | 
| [06:45] | Welcome to your new base of operations, Captain Trainor. | 欢迎来到你的新行动基地 崔纳上尉 | 
| [06:49] | I’m Agent Charles Forsythe, DOD. | 我是查尔斯·福赛思探员 国防部 | 
| [06:51] | DOD? Why are you– | 国防部 你为什么… | 
| [06:53] | You and I are going to accomplish great things together, Captain. | 你我要携手成就伟大事业 上尉 | 
| [06:57] | The radioactive energy within you is formidable. | 你体内的放射性能量异常强大 | 
| [07:01] | We’re gonna see if we can find a way to harness it. | 我们要尝试找出利用它的办法 | 
| [07:03] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你他妈在说什么 | 
| [07:04] | I never agreed to any of this. | 我没同意参与这个 | 
| [07:06] | I’m afraid this isn’t negotiable, soldier. | 恐怕这事没得商量 士兵 | 
| [07:09] | – Your service is compulsory. – Compulsory? | -你的服役是强制性的 -强制性的 | 
| [07:34] | Jesus. | 老天 | 
| [08:12] | Hey, The Chief’s still missing. | 喂 还没找到首席 | 
| [08:15] | If you have any useful information, leave it here. | 如果你有任何有帮助的信息 那就留言 | 
| [08:19] | If you don’t, why the fuck are you wasting my time? | 如果没有 那你他妈为什么要浪费我的时间 | 
| [08:22] | Hey, guys, it’s me. | 大家好 是我 | 
| [08:24] | Hope you’re all doing okay. Rita, | 希望你们都还好 丽塔 | 
| [08:26] | if you get this, I have this cute little thing tonight– | 如果你收到留言 我今晚有个可爱的… | 
| [08:29] | Jane, hey, | 简 你好啊 | 
| [08:31] | I’m glad you called. | 真高兴你打电话来了 | 
| [08:34] | I’m really sorry about what I said last night. | 真抱歉昨晚对你说了那些话 | 
| [08:38] | That wasn’t me. | 那个人不是我 | 
| [08:41] | I had a rat in my head. | 我脑袋里有只老鼠 | 
| [08:44] | It’s okay. I get it. | 没事的 我理解 | 
| [08:45] | We all have rats in our heads sometimes. | 我们都会遇到脑袋进老鼠的时刻 | 
| [08:48] | Yeah. So, are we good? | 是啊 那我们和好了吗 | 
| [08:51] | Oh, my God, totally. | 天啊 当然了 | 
| [08:52] | It’s cool beans. | 酷豆啦 | 
| [08:55] | Are you gonna come home? | 那你回家来吗 | 
| [08:57] | Wait. I’m sorry. Who is this? | 等下 不好意思 你是谁 | 
| [09:00] | – Cliff. – Oh, right, right! Hi, Cliff. | -克里夫 -对对 你好克里夫 | 
| [09:04] | Listen, I gotta jam, okay? | 听着 我得走了 好吗 | 
| [09:06] | Just let Rita know I’m having a little thing tonight | 转告丽塔我今晚要在道格家 | 
| [09:08] | at Doug’s place, | 办个小聚会 | 
| [09:09] | and I hope she can make it. | 我希望她能来 | 
| [09:10] | It’ll be super chill. | 会非常轻松的 | 
| [09:12] | – Whose place? – Thanks so much, Cliffie. Heart you. | -谁家 -太感谢了 克里菲 爱你 | 
| [09:22] | – Is she okay? – I think. | -她没事吧 -我想没事 | 
| [09:24] | She said everything was… | 她说一切都… | 
| [09:27] | – “Cool beans.” – “Cool beans”? | -“酷豆” -“酷豆” | 
| [09:30] | – Oh, God. – What? | -老天 -怎么了 | 
| [09:33] | Whenever Jane is feeling particularly low, | 每当简感到特别低落时 | 
| [09:37] | this one persona manifests | 这个人格就会显现 | 
| [09:39] | and runs off to some | 然后跑出去 | 
| [09:41] | ridiculous fantasy life she’s created for herself. | 过她为自己创造的荒谬幻想生活 | 
| [09:44] | She’s by far the worst of the 64. | 她是64个人格中最糟糕的一个 | 
| [09:47] | Who? | 谁 | 
| [09:49] | Karen. | 凯伦 | 
| [09:51] | She’s a love-struck psycho, | 她是个痴情疯子 | 
| [09:53] | stunted by her obsession with rom-coms from the ’90s. | 沉迷于90年代的爱情喜剧不能自拔 | 
| [09:57] | If I had to guess, I’d say she’s on her way back | 如果让我猜 她现在正赶回去找 | 
| [09:59] | to her leading man right now. | 她的男主角 | 
| [10:01] | Some milquetoast layabout named Doug. | 一个叫道格的懦弱懒汉 | 
| [10:03] | Go get ’em, girl. | 去拿下他 姑娘 | 
| [10:09] | She’s broken up with him about 1,000 times. | 她与他分手过差不多一千次 | 
| [10:12] | But somehow, she always manages to win him back. | 但不知为何 她总是能赢回他的心 | 
| [10:15] | Stand under here if you’d like. | 你愿意就站在我这里吧 | 
| [10:21] | No. No, no, no. | 不 不不不 | 
| [10:23] | – Look, I’m not doing this again. – Wait! | -听着 我不想再来一次了 -等下 | 
| [10:25] | Wait. I’m so sorry I left. | 等等 真对不起我离开了 | 
| [10:27] | I made a– | 我犯了… | 
| [10:38] | I’m sorry. I make a terrible umbrella. | 对不起 我这雨伞做得不称职 | 
| [10:43] | Doug, I know you have no reason to take me back, | 道格 我知道你没有重新接受我的理由 | 
| [10:45] | and I can’t guarantee that things won’t end up the same way | 而且我也无法向你保证这次的结局 | 
| [10:48] | they did last time, but | 不会像之前那样 但是 | 
| [10:51] | the one thing I can guarantee is that I’ll love you forever. | 我唯一能保证的就是我会永远爱你 | 
| [10:58] | What am I going to do with you? | 我对你真是没有抵抗力 | 
| [11:09] | Don’t let Mr. Nobody get in your head, Vic. | 别让无名先生影响到你 维克 | 
| [11:12] | It’s just a painting. | 这只是幅画而已 | 
| [11:13] | – Niles would know what to make of it. – Yeah. | -奈尔斯会知道该怎么解读 -是啊 | 
| [11:16] | He would. | 他会的 | 
| [11:39] | Danny Cakes. 178 Danny Street. | 丹尼蛋糕 丹尼街道178号 | 
| [11:42] | Springfield, Ohio. | 俄亥俄州 斯普林菲尔德 | 
| [11:48] | There’s no Danny Street in Springfield. | 斯普林菲尔德没有丹尼街道 | 
| [11:52] | According to this, there is. | 根据这上面画的 那里有 | 
| [11:54] | And someone there knows something about Niles. | 而那里有人知道关于奈尔斯的事 | 
| [12:09] | Follow the cake, Vic. | 跟着蛋糕走 维克 | 
| [12:12] | Always follow the cake. | 永远要跟着蛋糕走 | 
| [12:38] | “Where’s Niles?” Asked the cake shop. | “奈尔斯在哪” 蛋糕店问道 | 
| [12:49] | That’s not weird at all. | 一点也不诡异 | 
| [13:37] | Right this way, gentlemen. | 这边走 先生们 | 
| [13:42] | Have a nice time. | 好好享受吧 | 
| [13:51] | I’ll be right with you, boys. | 我等下就来 小伙们 | 
| [13:53] | Could you tell us where– | 你能不能告诉我们… | 
| [14:24] | Give it up for my Saucy Songbirds, ladies and gentlemen. | 为我的俏丽群莺们鼓掌 女士们先生们 | 
| [14:30] | Yes! Boys, | 好啊 小伙们 | 
| [14:33] | girls, and all those in between. | 姑娘们 还有那些处于中间的 | 
| [14:37] | Welcome to Peeping Tom’s Perpetual Cabaret. | 欢迎来到偷窥狂的无尽夜总会 | 
| [14:40] | I’m your host, Maura Lee Karupt. | 我是你们的主持人 毛拉·李·卡拉普特 | 
| [14:43] | How y’all feeling? | 你们感觉如何 | 
| [14:45] | What, are they shooting an Ambien commercial in here? | 怎么 他们是在这里拍安眠药广告吗 | 
| [14:49] | Okay, well, maybe this will cheer you up. | 好吧 或许这能让你们振奋起来 | 
| [14:51] | It appears we have two new guests with us. | 看来今天我们这里来了两位新客人 | 
| [14:56] | Oh, look at these two serving us Terminator, | 看看他们俩 给我们带来了终结者 | 
| [14:58] | King Tut realness, honey. | 和图坦卡蒙木乃伊的真人版 亲爱的 | 
| [15:00] | The word on the street is that you’re friends of Niles Caulder. | 街道传话说你们是奈尔斯·考尔德的朋友 | 
| [15:05] | Who told you that? | 是谁告诉你的 | 
| [15:06] | – Danny did. – Who’s Danny? | -丹尼说的 -丹尼是谁 | 
| [15:08] | Oh, child, is your battery slow? | 可怜孩子 你的电池反应迟钝了吗 | 
| [15:11] | Danny is all around you. | 丹尼就在你们身边 | 
| [15:15] | Danny the Street. | 丹尼街道 | 
| [15:18] | Danny’s on the street? | 丹尼在街上吗 | 
| [15:20] | I think she’s saying Danny is a street. | 我想她是说丹尼是一条街道 | 
| [15:23] | The street’s a “He”? | 街道是个男人吗 | 
| [15:24] | Danny’s gender queer, | 丹尼属于酷儿性别 | 
| [15:26] | and they use non-binary pronouns. | 用的是非二元性别代词 | 
| [15:30] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [15:32] | Oh, isn’t that cute? | 太可爱了 | 
| [15:35] | Robo-boy doesn’t understand non-binary. | 机械小子不明白什么是非二元性别 | 
| [15:38] | Let me see if I can explain it to you in a language | 我看看是否能用你能明白的语言 | 
| [15:40] | you can understand. Um… | 来解释给你听 | 
| [15:41] | 01001110 01-001-110. | |
| [15:45] | Make sense? | 听懂了吗 | 
| [15:46] | Just give me one second. | 稍等一下 | 
| [15:49] | Trying to find my middle finger emoji. It’s… | 正在搜索伸中指的表情符号 | 
| [15:52] | This sweet little snack’s a bit salty. | 这个小甜心还挺刺头 | 
| [15:57] | I like it. | 我喜欢 | 
| [15:59] | If you ever want to leave Westworld | 如果你想离开《西部世界》 | 
| [16:01] | and come live with the Dannyzens, you just let me know. | 来和丹尼民一起住 跟我说一声就行 | 
| [16:04] | – The who? – Danny travels all over the world, | -谁 -丹尼周游列国 | 
| [16:07] | picking up those of us who have slipped through society’s cracks. | 拯救我们这些陷入社会边缘的人 | 
| [16:11] | We call ourselves the Dannyzens. | 我们称自己为丹尼民 | 
| [16:19] | What? | 什么 | 
| [16:20] | Maybe I should let them explain for themselves. | 也许我应该让丹尼自己来解释 | 
| [16:23] | Go ahead. Ask Danny a question. | 来吧 问丹尼一个问题 | 
| [16:29] | Danny, do you know Niles Caulder? | 丹尼 你认识奈尔斯·考尔德吗 | 
| [16:33] | 当然认识 奈尔斯是我的一个老朋友 | |
| [16:37] | 他在哪 我们需要他的帮助 | |
| [16:40] | So do we. | 我们也需要 | 
| [16:42] | Niles is missing. | 奈尔斯失踪了 | 
| [16:57] | Oh, my God, yay! Rita, you made it! | 天哪 太棒了 丽塔 你来了 | 
| [17:00] | – Karen. – Hey, Karen! | -凯伦 -凯伦 | 
| [17:02] | Cliffie, right? | 克里菲对吧 | 
| [17:05] | So great to finally meet you in person. | 很高兴终于见到你本人了 | 
| [17:09] | Jane’s told me all about you. | 简把你的事都和我说了 | 
| [17:11] | Like what? | 说了什么 | 
| [17:15] | – Seriously? – Okay, so here’s the sitch. | -不是吧 -事情是这样 | 
| [17:18] | Doug’s family just got in, and, well, things are a little tense. | 道格的家人刚到 气氛有点紧张 | 
| [17:22] | Can you just cut her a little slack? | 你们能不能别对她那么苛刻 | 
| [17:23] | Jumping Christ on a Pogo stick! | 我的老天爷 | 
| [17:26] | Listen, Karen and I are in love. | 我和凯伦相爱 | 
| [17:28] | And we’re getting back together again. | 我们又要复合了 | 
| [17:29] | – And that’s that. – Douglas, please. | -就这样 -道格拉斯 拜托 | 
| [17:31] | – Since you were born– – Nine hours of labor, | -从你出生起 -生你花了九个小时 | 
| [17:33] | this woman screamed through with you. Nine! | 这女人和你一起才多久 九个小时 | 
| [17:36] | I swaddled you. | 我用襁褓包着你 | 
| [17:37] | I-I fed you with these breasts. I loved you. | 用我的乳房为你哺乳 我爱你 | 
| [17:40] | And I tried to give you everything, | 我想把一切都给你 | 
| [17:42] | so you could have the best life possible. | 好让你尽可能拥有最好的生活 | 
| [17:44] | We came from miners, God damn it! | 我们是矿工出身 该死的 | 
| [17:47] | Nothing to our name but coal! | 除了煤 我们什么也没有 | 
| [17:48] | And now, now, you’re willing to throw it all away | 但是现在 为了那个下三滥的巫婆贱人 | 
| [17:52] | on that trash witch whore. | 你宁愿抛弃这一切 | 
| [17:53] | Whoa, Mom. Whoa. | 妈 等一下 | 
| [17:55] | – Harsh. – Right? | -说得太难听了 -对吧 | 
| [17:57] | I need you to help me lighten the mood. | 我需要你帮我缓和一下气氛 | 
| [17:59] | What? No. Why would I do that? | 什么 不行 我为什么要这么做 | 
| [18:01] | Duh, ’cause we’re best friends. | 还用问吗 因为我们是好朋友 | 
| [18:03] | No, we’re not. | 不 我们不是 | 
| [18:05] | Oh, my God, Rita, you’re so weird. Come. | 天哪 丽塔 你真是个怪胎 来吧 | 
| [18:12] | Sorry, Cliffie, I would totally invite you in, | 抱歉 克里菲 我本来要请你进来的 | 
| [18:14] | but I really need tonight to go well. | 但我真的需要今晚一切顺利 | 
| [18:19] | And you’re sort of weird and creepy, so… | 而你的样子有点奇怪吓人 所以… | 
| [18:23] | I just… I… I just wanted to tell you, | 我只是…只是想告诉你 | 
| [18:27] | to tell all of you, I’m sorry. | 告诉你所有的人格 对不起 | 
| [18:42] | The street talks. | 街道说话了 | 
| [18:44] | Of course the street talks. Why wouldn’t the street talk? | 街道当然会说话 街道没理由不会说话 | 
| [18:46] | Well, donkey dimension, Decreator, group therapy. | 驴维度 灭物主 集体治疗 | 
| [18:50] | Just ride the wave, Vic. | 顺势而行吧 维克 | 
| [18:56] | We were hoping that you could tell us. | 我们希望你能告诉我们 | 
| [18:58] | That’s why we followed your cake. | 所以才跟着你的蛋糕来到这里 | 
| [19:01] | Can I ask you why your street is so empty? | 我能问问为什么你的街道空无一人吗 | 
| [19:11] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [19:13] | 我们在逃亡 达伦·琼斯快要找到我们了 | |
| [19:29] | Who’s Darren Jones? | 达伦·琼斯是谁 | 
| [20:06] | Extraordinary. | 太厉害了 | 
| [20:14] | Tell me about Ellsworth. | 跟我说说埃尔斯沃斯的事 | 
| [20:16] | I’m not telling you anything. | 我什么都不会跟你说的 | 
| [20:17] | How about Charleston or Edwards? | 那查尔斯顿和爱德华兹呢 | 
| [20:21] | Quite a few transfers in such a short period of time. | 这么短的时间内调动了不少次 | 
| [20:24] | It’s not normal. | 这不正常 | 
| [20:26] | It seems you’ve struggled with normalcy your entire life. | 看来你一生都在跟常态抗争 | 
| [20:29] | Fuck you. | 去你的 | 
| [20:31] | Now you’re concerned about collateral damage? In Havana? | 现在你又担心在哈瓦那的间接伤害了 | 
| [20:35] | You wanted a contingency plan. Here it is! | 你想要应急计划 这个就是 | 
| [20:43] | Good news, Captain Trainor. | 好消息 崔纳上尉 | 
| [20:46] | A new mission has presented itself. | 有个新任务出现了 | 
| [20:49] | The Red Menace is knocking on our door, | 红色恐慌就在我们眼前 | 
| [20:51] | not 100 miles from Miami. | 离迈阿密不到100英里 | 
| [20:54] | Thousands of American lives in the balance. | 成千上万的美国人性命危在旦夕 | 
| [20:59] | What the hell do you people want from me? | 你们这些人想对我怎样 | 
| [21:01] | It’s not about what we want. It’s about what we’re offering. | 不是我们想怎样 而是我们的提议 | 
| [21:06] | Your chance to serve your country. | 给你一次为国效力的机会 | 
| [21:08] | To be a real man. | 成为真正的男人 | 
| [21:10] | Better than that, your chance to be a hero. | 不仅如此 你有机会成为英雄 | 
| [21:18] | Go to hell. | 下地狱吧 | 
| [21:20] | I’m going to need you to go there for me, Captain. | 我需要你替我下地狱 上尉 | 
| [21:58] | Yo, Danny, what’s the Bureau of Normalcy? | 丹尼 常态保护局是什么 | 
| [22:04] | It’s a top secret government agency, | 那是一个绝密的政府机构 | 
| [22:05] | run by a bunch of demented zealots. | 由一群发疯的狂热分子管理 | 
| [22:08] | They stomp out anything they deem to be aberrations. | 他们打击所有他们认为异常的事物 | 
| [22:12] | And you know this how? | 你怎么知道的 | 
| [22:14] | Why are they after you, Danny? | 他们为什么要追杀你 丹尼 | 
| [22:17] | 你见过很多有感知 有传送能力 酷儿性别的街道吗 拉瑞 | |
| [22:20] | All right now, no need to get cheeky, Danny. | 好了 脸皮不要那么厚 丹尼 | 
| [22:24] | We can tell them the whole story. | 我们可以告诉他们来龙去脉 | 
| [22:26] | Couple of years back, | 几年前 | 
| [22:27] | Darren Jones botched a search-and-destroy mission on Danny. | 达伦·琼斯搞砸了搜寻并毁灭丹尼的任务 | 
| [22:31] | Lost his partner in the process. | 他的搭档在任务中失踪 | 
| [22:33] | What happened to him? | 他怎么了 | 
| [22:39] | 莫里斯·威尔森 探员 常态保护局 | |
| [22:43] | He became Maura Lee Karupt. | 他变成了毛拉·李·卡拉普特 | 
| [22:48] | Karen, | 凯伦 | 
| [22:49] | are you sure getting back into this relationship | 你确定重新开始这段恋爱关系 | 
| [22:52] | is the best idea? | 是个好主意吗 | 
| [22:55] | Does Doug even know about your situation? | 道格知道你的情况吗 | 
| [22:58] | Okay, | 好吧 | 
| [23:00] | I know I can be a lot sometimes. | 我知道我有时让人难以应对 | 
| [23:04] | But Doug and I have a real chance of actually being happy together. | 但道格和我真的有在一起获得幸福的机会 | 
| [23:08] | Shouldn’t we at least try? | 我们至少该试试吧 | 
| [23:10] | Even though you both make me want to vomit into my purse, | 尽管你们俩让我想吐在我的包里 | 
| [23:13] | I can admit that you make a cute-ish couple. | 但我承认 你们还算是般配的一对 | 
| [23:19] | Come here. | 过来 | 
| [23:21] | Come here. | 过来 | 
| [23:27] | – God, you’re such a fucking sap! – Hammerhead. | -老天 你这个多愁善感的蠢货 -铁头 | 
| [23:30] | – What are you doing– – Shut up! | -你在干什么… -闭嘴 | 
| [23:32] | It wasn’t easy yanking that twat off the fucking driver’s seat, | 把那个贱货拽下司机位可不容易 | 
| [23:35] | so I have to make this quick. | 所以我得抓紧时间 | 
| [23:37] | Get us the fuck out of here, now! | 带我们离开这儿 马上 | 
| [23:39] | Do it yourself! Or make Jane do it. | 你自己来 或者让简来 | 
| [23:41] | Jane’s not around. | 简不在 | 
| [23:42] | How do you think we got stuck with Basic Bitch Barbie! | 不然你以为我们为什么摆脱不掉恶俗婊子芭比 | 
| [23:44] | Well, where is she? | 那她在哪 | 
| [23:53] | Don’t worry about Jane, okay? | 别担心简了 行吗 | 
| [23:56] | Worry about Karen. She’s dangerous. | 担心一下凯伦 她很危险 | 
| [23:58] | And the more people indulge this Nora Ephron bullshit of hers, | 越多人放任她这诺拉·艾芙隆的破事儿 | 
| [24:02] | the harder it is to make her let go. | 就越难让她放手 | 
| [24:05] | She’s just wants to be happy. | 她只是想获得幸福 | 
| [24:06] | – Is that so wrong? – Give me a fuckin’ break, okay? | -有那么罪不可赦吗 -放过我吧 行吗 | 
| [24:10] | She has that walking half-chub Doug | 她让那个行走的软屌道格 | 
| [24:13] | under her weird little fucking love spell. | 中了她的奇葩爱情咒语 | 
| [24:15] | Love spell? | 爱情咒语 | 
| [24:16] | I swear to God, Rita, | 我发誓 丽塔 | 
| [24:18] | if that dick gets anywhere near my fucking bush, | 如果那根屌靠近我下面 | 
| [24:20] | I’m gonna fucking kill you, okay? | 我他妈就杀了你 好吗 | 
| [24:22] | And if I get fucked, you get fucked. | 如果我被上 你也完了 | 
| [24:24] | Can we go back to the part about Karen’s love spell? | 我们能接着说凯伦的爱情咒语吗 | 
| [24:29] | Whatever you do, don’t fall for that fucking bitch’s– | 不管你干什么 都不要被那臭婊子的… | 
| [24:40] | Dougie? | 小道 | 
| [24:41] | – Yeah? – You want another beer? | -怎么了 -你想再来瓶啤酒吗 | 
| [24:43] | Thanks, hon. | 谢谢 亲爱的 | 
| [24:46] | Karen. | 凯伦 | 
| [24:49] | I want nothing more than for you to be happy. | 我只想要你幸福 | 
| [24:52] | Really, I do, but maybe just slow down. | 真的 但也许你可以放慢一点速度 | 
| [24:57] | You’re right. I totally hear you. | 你说得对 我完全明白你说的 | 
| [25:01] | Douglas Jay Calhoon. | 道格拉斯·杰伊·卡尔霍恩 | 
| [25:04] | Yeah. | 我在 | 
| [25:05] | I can’t go another day without being your wife. | 我无法再忍受 不成为你的妻子的生活了 | 
| [25:13] | Would you do me the honor of becoming my husband? | 你能给予我这份荣幸 成为我的丈夫吗 | 
| [25:16] | Oh, my God! Oh, my God! | 天哪 天哪 | 
| [25:18] | That’s it! That’s it! | 到此为止 够了 | 
| [25:20] | No, I can’t, I can’t do this. | 不行 我忍不下去了 | 
| [25:22] | Douglas, you cannot marry this woman! | 道格拉斯 你不能和这个女人结婚 | 
| [25:24] | – Mom. – No, I have to say this. | -妈 -不 我非说不可 | 
| [25:27] | She just waltzes in your life. She tears it to shreds. | 她突然出现 把你的生活搅得天翻地覆 | 
| [25:30] | And then she breezes out whenever it suits her. | 然后什么时候想走了 突然就离开 | 
| [25:33] | Dude, she’s a ticking time bomb. | 兄弟 她就是个定时诈弹 | 
| [25:34] | Stay out of this, Mick. | 你别插嘴 米克 | 
| [25:35] | The last time she left, | 上一次她离开后 | 
| [25:37] | you wouldn’t get out of bed for six months! | 你半年都没下床 | 
| [25:38] | If you marry Karen, then that’s it. We’re done. | 如果你和凯伦结婚 我们就断绝关系 | 
| [25:47] | Do you all feel this way? | 你们的想法都一样吗 | 
| [25:55] | Dougie… | 小道 | 
| [25:57] | don’t choose between me and your family. | 不要在我和家人之间左右为难 | 
| [26:01] | Just choose love. | 选择爱情吧 | 
| [26:06] | – Yes. Yes! A thousand times yes. – Oh, my God. | -愿意 千万个愿意 -我的天 | 
| [26:08] | – I love you so much. – No, no, no! For fucking Christ’s sake. | -我好爱你 -不行 他妈的不行 | 
| [26:15] | Congratulations! | 恭喜 | 
| [26:19] | Guys! It’s about time. | 早该如此了 | 
| [26:22] | Oh, yes! What? | 太好了 | 
| [26:25] | A toast! | 我来祝酒 | 
| [26:27] | Karen, the day you came into our lives… | 凯伦 从我们认识你的第一天起 | 
| [26:31] | You’re everything I hoped my son… | 你就是我儿子的… | 
| [26:34] | – Don’t you start now. – I can’t even… | -别说这个 -我说不出话来 | 
| [26:36] | All right, let’s have a drink, yeah? | 好了 我们干杯吧 | 
| [26:38] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [27:02] | Punk. | 小屁孩 | 
| [27:07] | Do those people out there have any idea who you used to work for? | 外面那些人知道你以前曾为谁工作吗 | 
| [27:12] | I tired to tell them, but I… | 我想要告诉他们 但我 | 
| [27:15] | I can’t. | 我做不到 | 
| [27:19] | I’m not a bad person. | 我不是坏人 | 
| [27:20] | You work for the Bureau of Normalcy. | 你为常态保护局工作 | 
| [27:22] | I know exactly what kind of person you are. | 我很清楚你是什么样的人 | 
| [27:24] | You don’t know a damn thing about me. | 你对我一无所知 | 
| [27:31] | For a long time, neither did I. | 有很长时间 我也不了解自己 | 
| [27:34] | I was supposed to hate this place. | 我本该憎恨这个地方 | 
| [27:37] | Working for the Bureau, | 为保护局工作 | 
| [27:38] | you’re supposed to hate anything that’s abnormal. | 我本该憎恨一切异常的事物 | 
| [27:44] | But I couldn’t. | 但我做不到 | 
| [27:46] | Something about Danny felt right. | 丹尼给我一种对的感觉 | 
| [27:49] | It felt like home. | 家的感觉 | 
| [28:03] | A weight had been lifted off me. | 我肩上的重担被卸下来了 | 
| [28:08] | How bad it is, Agent? | 情况有多糟 探员 | 
| [28:09] | Abnormal to a factor of what? | 异常指数达到多少 | 
| [28:11] | Stand by. | 稍等 | 
| [28:36] | I felt lighter. | 我感觉更加轻盈 | 
| [28:38] | Like I was more of myself than I had ever been. | 好像找到了从未发现的自我 | 
| [28:42] | Agent Wilson, what do you see? | 威尔森探员 你看到了什么 | 
| [28:50] | Agent Wilson. | 威尔森探员 | 
| [28:54] | Agent Wilson. | 威尔森探员 | 
| [28:57] | And that’s when Maura Lee Karupt was born. | 毛拉·李·卡拉普特就是那时候诞生的 | 
| [29:01] | My drag name was my own personal “fuck you” to the Bureau. | 我的变装艺名是我向保护局骂出的”操你” | 
| [29:06] | I knew then I couldn’t let any harm come to this place. | 我知道我不能让这个地方受到危害 | 
| [29:11] | So I tipped Danny off. | 所以我向丹尼报信了 | 
| [29:14] | And they were able to jump before Darren could attack. | 让他们能在达伦袭击前跳跃逃走 | 
| [29:22] | Yes, Danny can jump. | 对 丹尼会跳跃 | 
| [29:25] | Anywhere around the world, | 可以到达世上任何地方 | 
| [29:27] | which is a helpful thing, because Darren’s obsessed. | 这非常有用 因为达伦铁了心要抓住他 | 
| [29:32] | He’s been following us ever since. | 自那之后他一直在追踪我们 | 
| [29:34] | He just won’t let it go. | 就是不肯放手 | 
| [29:38] | The Bureau never does. | 保护局从来不会收手 | 
| [29:39] | Danny is supposed to be a safe haven for people like us. | 丹尼本该是我们这样的人的庇护所 | 
| [29:43] | But nobody feels safe here anymore. | 但现在这里没人感到安全 | 
| [29:45] | It’s not right. | 这样不对 | 
| [29:47] | No one should ever have to feel uncomfortable in their own skin. | 没有人应该为真实的自我而感到不自在 | 
| [29:52] | I don’t know how much longer we can keep this up. | 我不知道我们还能这样撑多久 | 
| [29:57] | They all seem pretty happy to me. | 我看他们挺开心的 | 
| [29:59] | Trust me, those people are scared. | 相信我 他们很害怕 | 
| [30:03] | But, still, they show up with a brave face and come anyway. | 但他们还是鼓起勇气来到这里 | 
| [30:07] | – Why? – For Danny. | -为什么 -为了丹尼 | 
| [30:10] | It’s a perpetual cabaret for a reason. | 无尽夜总会的存在是有原因的 | 
| [30:14] | This street thrives on the Dannyzens’ happiness. | 街道的繁荣依赖于丹尼民的幸福 | 
| [30:17] | We keep the party going, we keep Danny going. | 派对不停 丹尼就不会停 | 
| [30:21] | But we’re running on fumes. | 但我们快要撑不住了 | 
| [30:23] | If the party stops… | 如果派对停了 | 
| [30:24] | Then Danny’s heart stops right along with it. And they win. | 然后丹尼的心脏随之停止了 他们胜利了 | 
| [30:30] | The Bureau of Normalcy. | 常态保护局 | 
| [30:37] | “Normal” ain’t nothing but a state of mind. | “正常”不过是一种心境 | 
| [30:47] | We need to help these people. | 我们需要帮助这些人 | 
| [30:49] | We don’t need to do anything. | 我们不需要做任何事 | 
| [30:51] | Man, look at this place! | 看看这个地方 | 
| [30:53] | And you seriously want to run away, again? | 你真的还想逃跑吗 又一次 | 
| [30:56] | I don’t need to justify myself to you. | 我无需向你解释什么 | 
| [30:59] | If I have to bow out of this one, then I’ll bow out. | 如果我必须退出 那我就退出 | 
| [31:02] | I’m not going up against the Bureau. | 我不会和保护局作对的 | 
| [31:04] | What the hell’s going on with you, man? | 你到底怎么了 | 
| [31:07] | What did those people do to you? | 这些人对你做了什么 | 
| [31:13] | Just forget it. | 算了 | 
| [31:16] | Man, I thought you was done with the whole | 我以为你已经不再是 | 
| [31:17] | Cowardly Lion routine, huh? | 胆怯的狮子了 | 
| [31:19] | Aren’t you sick of being that guy? | 你不厌倦做那个人吗 | 
| [31:21] | And what kind of guy are you, Vic? | 你又是怎样的人呢 维克 | 
| [31:24] | You’re a hero, right? | 你是个英雄 对吧 | 
| [31:26] | Maybe you could teach me to be more like you. | 也许你能教我怎样变成和你一样的人 | 
| [31:28] | Or maybe, maybe, Mr. Nobody was onto something. | 或者也许无名先生有所计划 | 
| [31:32] | Should I buy my cape | 我该在杀死家人朋友 | 
| [31:33] | before or after I kill my family and friends? | 之前还是之后披上英雄的披风 | 
| [31:41] | If you want to bail, then bail. | 如果你想退出 那就退出吧 | 
| [31:44] | I’m done trying to stiffen your spine. | 我受够了催促你变得更加坚强 | 
| [31:47] | Good. ‘Cause I’m done letting other people tell me who I am. | 好 因为我也受够了别人一直告诉我我是谁 | 
| [32:01] | I underestimated you, Captain. | 我低估你了 上尉 | 
| [32:03] | I thought you were nothing but a degenerate radioactive flyboy. | 我以为你只是一个堕落的带放射性的飞行员 | 
| [32:08] | But it seems you are so much more. | 但看起来你不止如此 | 
| [32:11] | What happened? | 发生了什么 | 
| [32:26] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么 | 
| [32:29] | That, Captain Trainor, is what’s really inside you. | 那个 崔纳上尉 是你体内的东西 | 
| [32:34] | That is who you really are. | 那就是真正的你 | 
| [32:48] | I do. I do. I do. | 我愿意 我愿意 我愿意 | 
| [32:51] | I do. I do. I do. | 我愿意 我愿意 我愿意 | 
| [32:56] | Hey, Ri-Ri. | 你好 小丽 | 
| [32:57] | I understand that you love Doug, | 我理解你爱道格 | 
| [33:00] | but we all know you’re just going to end up leaving him again. | 但是我们都知道你最后还是会离开他的 | 
| [33:03] | What? No. | 什么 不会的 | 
| [33:05] | Dougie and I are endgame. | 道格和我注定长久一生 | 
| [33:06] | I don’t know what that means. | 我不知道那是什么意思 | 
| [33:08] | I just know that it’s youthful and irritating. | 我只知道那很孩子气 让人厌烦 | 
| [33:11] | It means me and Doug | 它意味着我和道格 | 
| [33:14] | are going to be together forever. | 会永远在一起 | 
| [33:17] | Oh, for Christ’s sake, Karen, cut the shit! | 天哪 凯伦 别废话了 | 
| [33:20] | That man and his family don’t have a say in what’s happening. | 那人和他的家人对所发生的事没有发言权 | 
| [33:23] | What you’re doing is wrong. | 你这么做是错的 | 
| [33:26] | What am I doing? | 我在做什么 | 
| [33:27] | Your little spell. | 你的小咒语 | 
| [33:29] | Or whatever. | 不管是什么 | 
| [33:30] | Dough’s love for you isn’t real. | 道格对你的爱不是真的 | 
| [33:32] | Yes, it is! | 是真的 | 
| [33:33] | Why are you being so extra right now, ugh! | 你现在我为什么这么神经质 | 
| [33:36] | Then prove it. | 那么拿出证据 | 
| [33:37] | If your love is real, then break the spell. | 如果你们的爱是真的 那就打破咒语 | 
| [33:42] | You know what, Rita? | 你知道吗 丽塔 | 
| [33:45] | Why don’t you crawl out of my ass and go fuck yourself? | 你别多管闲事 管好你自己吧 | 
| [33:48] | Excuse me. | 你说什么 | 
| [33:50] | Don’t put your shit on me | 别因为你的过往像是 | 
| [33:52] | just because your life is like Grey Gardens level pathetic. | 《灰色花园》般的惨淡就来管我的闲事 | 
| [33:56] | If your goal is to be a walking cautionary tale, | 如果你的目标是成为一个行走的警示故事 | 
| [33:58] | well, congrats, consider me cautioned. | 那么恭喜了 你提醒到我了 | 
| [34:01] | I will do everything in my power to never end up like you, | 我会努力不成为你这样的人 | 
| [34:05] | a sad, tired old crone | 一个悲伤 疲惫的老太婆 | 
| [34:08] | who is so ridiculously past her prime, she doesn’t even know it. | 早已青春逝去 却浑然不知 | 
| [34:15] | Believe me, I know it. | 相信我 我知道的 | 
| [34:19] | Oh, my gosh. | 我的天 | 
| [34:21] | Oh, my God. I am so sorry. | 我的天 对不起 | 
| [34:23] | That is… That is totally the stress talking. | 完全是压力所致 | 
| [34:27] | Honey, it’s just that today is a special day, | 亲爱的 今天是个特殊的日子 | 
| [34:30] | and we really need to get ready. | 我们需要尽快准备好 | 
| [34:32] | Okay? | 好吗 | 
| [34:34] | Ready? | 准备好 | 
| [34:36] | For what? | 为什么 | 
| [35:06] | Really, dude, is that all you got? | 拜托 伙计 就这点本事 | 
| [35:10] | Think you can do better? | 你能跳得更好吗 | 
| [35:12] | I’ve seen Flashdance 87 times. | 我《闪电舞》看了八十七遍 | 
| [35:15] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 | 
| [35:16] | Okay, kittens. | 好了 小猫咪们 | 
| [35:19] | It’s time for karaoke. | 是时候唱卡拉OK了 | 
| [35:23] | Oh, hey, mommy dearest. | 妈妈咪呀 | 
| [35:25] | All new comers are welcome. | 我们欢迎所有新人 | 
| [35:28] | There’s a price of admission. | 但是有入场费 | 
| [35:36] | You gotta sing, baby. | 来唱歌 宝贝 | 
| [35:40] | I don’t sing. | 我不唱歌 | 
| [35:41] | Well, we have to keep this party popping, okay? | 我们要让这个派对保持火爆 好吗 | 
| [35:49] | Don’t be scared. | 别害怕 | 
| [35:53] | I’m not scared. | 我没害怕 | 
| [35:57] | Then get up there. | 那就上台去 | 
| [36:21] | 别担心 拉瑞 有我在 | |
| [36:36] | ♪We come into this world unknown♪ | ♪我们进入了这个未知的世界♪ | 
| [36:40] | ♪but know that we are not alone♪ | ♪但心知我们并不孤独♪ | 
| [36:44] | ♪They try to knock us down♪ | ♪他们想击败我们♪ | 
| [36:47] | ♪but change is coming♪ | ♪但变化正在孕育♪ | 
| [36:48] | ♪It’s our time now♪ | ♪是我们发光的时间了♪ | 
| [36:50] | ♪Hey, everybody loses it♪ | ♪人人都会失去♪ | 
| [36:56] | ♪Everybody wants to throw it all away sometimes♪ | ♪有时人人都想放弃一切♪ | 
| [37:07] | ♪Yeah, I know what you’re going through♪ | ♪我知道你在经历什么♪ | 
| [37:11] | ♪Don’t let it get the best of you♪ | ♪别让苦难吞噬你的美好♪ | 
| [37:14] | ♪You’ll make it out alive♪ | ♪你会冲出重围♪ | 
| [37:20] | ♪People like us we gotta stick together♪ | ♪我们这群人要团结一心♪ | 
| [37:23] | ♪Keep your head up nothing lasts forever♪ | ♪昂首阔步 没什么会永远持续♪ | 
| [37:27] | ♪Here’s to the damned to the lost and forgotten♪ | ♪无论是咒骂还是沦落抑或遗忘♪ | 
| [37:31] | ♪It’s hard to get high when you’re living on the bottom♪ | ♪心如死灰则难振翅高飞♪ | 
| [37:37] | ♪We are all misfits living in a world on fire♪ | ♪谁愿生活的水深火热♪ | 
| [37:45] | ♪Sing it for The people like us♪ | ♪为我们这群人高歌吧♪ | 
| [37:47] | ♪The people like us♪ | ♪我们这群人♪ | 
| [37:52] | ♪This is not a funeral♪ | ♪这不是葬礼♪ | 
| [37:56] | ♪It’s a revolution after all your tears have turned to rain♪ | ♪当眼泪化为甘露 革命即将展开♪ | 
| [38:04] | ♪Just wait♪ | ♪耐心等候♪ | 
| [38:07] | ♪Everything will be okay♪ | ♪一切都会好转♪ | 
| [38:11] | ♪Even when you feeling like you’re going down in flames♪ | ♪即使你感觉快要坠入火海♪ | 
| [38:20] | ♪People like us We gotta stick together♪ | ♪我们这群人要团结一心♪ | 
| [38:23] | ♪Keep your head up nothing lasts forever♪ | ♪昂首阔步 没什么会永远持续♪ | 
| [38:27] | ♪Here’s to the damned to the lost and forgotten♪ | ♪无论是咒骂还是沦落抑或遗忘♪ | 
| [38:31] | ♪It’s hard to get high when you’re living on the bottom♪ | ♪心如死灰则难振翅高飞♪ | 
| [38:37] | ♪We are all misfits living in as world on fire♪ | ♪谁愿生活的水深火热♪ | 
| [38:45] | ♪Sing it for the people like us♪ | ♪为我们这群人高歌吧♪ | 
| [38:48] | ♪The people like us♪ | ♪我们这群人♪ | 
| [38:50] | ♪They can’t do nothing to you they can’t do nothing to me♪ | ♪他们奈何不了我 他们奈何不了你♪ | 
| [38:53] | ♪This is the life that we choose♪ | ♪这才是我们选择的生活♪ | 
| [38:55] | ♪This is the life that that we lead♪ | ♪这才是我们主宰的生活♪ | 
| [38:57] | ♪So throw your fists in the air♪ | ♪举起拳头♪ | 
| [38:59] | ♪Come on come out if you dare♪ | ♪站出来 站出来 如果你足够勇敢♪ | 
| [39:01] | ♪Tonight we’re gonna change forever♪ | ♪今晚我们将永远地改变♪ | 
| [39:07] | ♪Everybody loses it♪ | ♪人人都会失去♪ | 
| [39:11] | ♪Everybody wants to throw it all away sometimes♪ | ♪有时人人都想放弃一切♪ | 
| [39:19] | ♪Oh, people like us we gotta stick together♪ | ♪我们这群人要团结一心♪ | 
| [39:23] | ♪Keep your head up nothing lasts forever♪ | ♪昂首阔步 没什么会永远持续♪ | 
| [39:27] | ♪Here’s to the damned to the lost and forgotten♪ | ♪无论是咒骂还是沦落抑或遗忘♪ | 
| [39:31] | ♪It’s hard to get high when you’re living on the bottom♪ | ♪心如死灰则难振翅高飞♪ | 
| [39:37] | ♪We are all misfits living in a world on fire♪ | ♪谁愿生活的水深火热♪ | 
| [39:45] | ♪Sing it for the people like♪ | ♪为我们这群人高歌吧♪ | 
| [39:53] | I don’t sing. | 我不唱歌 | 
| [40:05] | Grid, proceed on auto-search. | 栅网 继续自动搜索 | 
| [40:07] | Expand the radius another two blocks. | 将范围扩大再扩大两个街区 | 
| [40:10] | Let me know if you find anything. | 有发现告诉我 | 
| [40:17] | Thought you were bowing out. | 还以为你在行谢幕礼 | 
| [40:19] | I don’t know what I’m doing. | 我不知道自己在做什么 | 
| [40:21] | Then you better hurry. | 那你最好快点了 | 
| [40:23] | ‘Cause nobody takes their bow after me. | 因为压轴的只能是我 | 
| [40:27] | – What are you doing? -Danny can’t go on living like this. | -你要干什么 -丹尼不能再这样下去了 | 
| [40:31] | And I can’t risk what will happen if they do. | 如果继续这样 我不能冒这个险 | 
| [40:34] | It’s time for me to go back and fix the mess I’ve made. | 我该回去弥补我惹出的乱子了 | 
| [40:37] | How? | 怎么弥补 | 
| [40:38] | I’m going back to the Bureau. | 我要回局里 | 
| [40:40] | Back to my old life. | 回归我之前的人生 | 
| [40:45] | It’s the only way, Danny. | 只能这样了 丹尼 | 
| [40:47] | If I go back, I can throw ’em off your scent. | 如果我回去 我能误导他们不再找你 | 
| [40:50] | I can say I was deep undercover, | 我可以说我是卧底 | 
| [40:54] | tell them it took me a while, but I finally rid the world | 告诉他们虽然花了点时间 但我终于除去了 | 
| [40:58] | of the abomination that is Danny the Street. | 最让人憎恨的丹尼街道 | 
| [41:03] | I promise I’ll give a better performance than this one. | 我保证会比这次演得更好 | 
| [41:05] | You can’t go back to that place. | 你不能回那个地方 | 
| [41:07] | If they get so much as a whiff of who you really are, they’ll– | 如果他们知道一点你的真面目 他们就会 | 
| [41:09] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 | 
| [41:10] | As long as everyone here is safe, | 只要这里的每个人都安全 | 
| [41:13] | I’ll be okay. | 我就没问题 | 
| [41:18] | Thanks for letting me stay over the rainbow, Danny. | 谢谢你让我待在彩虹里 丹尼 | 
| [41:31] | It’s the Bureau. | 是保护局的 | 
| [41:35] | They’re here. | 他们来了 | 
| [41:38] | Okay, Danny, I’m gonna start walking. | 好了 丹尼 我要走了 | 
| [41:40] | The second I step off the end of the block, | 在我离开街尾的一瞬间 | 
| [41:42] | you jump. I’ll cover you, okay? | 你就跳 我会掩护你 好吗 | 
| [41:46] | What? | 什么 | 
| [41:53] | I gotta say, I’m with the street. | 我得说 我赞同街道说的话 | 
| [41:57] | So then what do we do? | 那么我们要怎么做 | 
| [42:02] | Let’s turn the party, girl. | 让我们继续派对吧 姑娘 | 
| [42:09] | You in? | 你加入吗 | 
| [42:14] | Look alive, gentlemen. | 先生们 都警觉着点 | 
| [42:35] | Jesus, look at this human trash here. | 天哪 看看这个人渣 | 
| [42:41] | You know, Darren, | 达伦 | 
| [42:43] | men as old as you really shouldn’t throw shade. | 老成你这样的人真的不该再翻白眼了 | 
| [42:48] | You might hurt your back. | 动作太大会伤到自己的背的 | 
| [42:51] | Morris? | 莫里斯 | 
| [42:52] | My God! | 我的天哪 | 
| [42:54] | What the hell has this abomination done to you? | 那个讨厌鬼到底对你做了什么 | 
| [42:56] | Danny didn’t do anything, except help me realize who I am. | 丹尼什么都没做 除了帮我认识到我自己 | 
| [43:01] | What? No. | 什么 不 | 
| [43:03] | No, this is not who your are, Morris. You’re a man. | 不 这不是你 莫里斯 你是个男人 | 
| [43:07] | – This place, these people are– – No. | -这个地方 这些人 -不 | 
| [43:11] | You don’t get to tell me or anyone else who they are ever again. | 永远不需要你再告诉我他们是怎样的人了 | 
| [43:16] | I am proud of the person I see in the mirror. | 我为现在的我感到自豪 | 
| [43:20] | My face is beat. | 我的脸无可挑剔 | 
| [43:22] | My look is flawless, and I am dusted from head to toe. | 我的妆容完美无瑕 全身上下一尘不染 | 
| [43:27] | The only thing I am not is scared of you. | 唯一无法让我感到自豪的就是害怕你 | 
| [43:33] | Fan out, boys! | 呈扇形散开 | 
| [43:38] | I said– | 我说 | 
| [43:45] | Thanks, Danny. | 谢谢 丹尼 | 
| [43:49] | You fucking freak. | 你个怪胎 | 
| [43:51] | Fabulosity incarnate stands before you, Darren. | 神话化身就站在你面前 达伦 | 
| [43:55] | Show some goddamn respect. | 表现出点尊敬吧 | 
| [43:59] | Like hell I will. | 才怪 | 
| [44:00] | Didn’t your mama tell you? | 你妈妈没告诉你吗 | 
| [44:04] | Never lay your hands on a woman. | 绝对不要对女人动手 | 
| [44:30] | Go home, Darren. | 回去吧 达伦 | 
| [44:31] | And don’t ever come back here again. | 不要再回来这里了 | 
| [44:39] | You go back to the Bureau, | 你回到保护局 | 
| [44:40] | and you tell them Danny the Street is off limits. | 你告诉他们 丹尼街道不再受你们追捕 | 
| [44:43] | Maybe I’ll put you on our list instead. | 反而我会将你们放到名单上也说不定 | 
| [44:49] | I’m already on it. | 我已经替你办了 | 
| [44:51] | Tell them Captain Trainor sends his best. | 告诉他们 崔纳上尉向他们问好 | 
| [44:55] | Every time, the dream is the same. | 每一次 都是相同的梦境 | 
| [44:58] | Somebody’s welding me, | 有人在焊接我 | 
| [44:59] | except when the mask come up, | 等到那人把面具推上去 | 
| [45:02] | it’s Jennifer Beals. | 是珍妮弗·比尔斯 | 
| [45:06] | Who? | 谁 | 
| [45:08] | Bro… | 伙计 | 
| [45:11] | What does it have to do with the rat in your head? | 这跟你脑子里的老鼠有什么关系 | 
| [45:14] | Cliff, thank heavens you’re still out here. | 克里夫 感谢老天你还在这 | 
| [45:18] | Jane wants to see you right away. | 简想要马上见到你 | 
| [45:21] | Keep it real, kid. | 保持真实 孩子 | 
| [45:38] | No, it’s no problem. | 不 没关系 | 
| [45:39] | I’m happy to help. | 我很乐意帮忙 | 
| [45:47] | Me, too. | 我也是 | 
| [45:49] | You never told us how you know each other. | 你还没说过你们是怎么认识的 | 
| [45:55] | Yeah. | 好吧 | 
| [45:59] | I’m fine. | 我没事 | 
| [46:05] | It’s just, I could really use the Chief’s help right now. | 就是 现在我真的很需要首席的帮助 | 
| [46:14] | I’m scared. | 我很害怕 | 
| [46:19] | I’m scared we may never get him back. | 我怕我们可能永远无法救他回来 | 
| [46:22] | And I’m scared what might happen if we don’t. | 更怕救不出他会发生的事 | 
| [46:24] | This may be a long shot, and I know Niles has his secrets, | 这可能机会渺茫 我知道奈尔斯有秘密 | 
| [46:27] | but if you could tell us anything | 但如果你能告诉我们任何 | 
| [46:29] | that could possibly help us figure out | 可能帮我们弄清 | 
| [46:31] | what Mr. Nobody’s done with the Chief, then– | 无名先生对首席做了什么的事 那 | 
| [46:36] | Yeah. That’s who took Niles. | 是的 就是他带走了奈尔斯 | 
| [46:48] | Please, Danny. | 拜托 丹尼 | 
| [46:51] | I’m begging you. | 我求你了 | 
| [46:54] | We need him. | 我们需要他 | 
| [47:10] | 《我最伟大的冒险》 [1961年推出的《我最伟大的冒险》第51期 此漫画为《末日巡逻队》前身] | |
| [47:25] | Was I that bad? | 我唱得有那么烂吗 | 
| [47:30] | All right, open them. | 好了 睁开眼 | 
| [47:36] | What do you think, Cliffie? | 你觉得怎么样 克里菲 | 
| [47:41] | What the ever living shit is happening? | 这到底怎么回事 | 
| [47:43] | Dougie and I are getting married. | 道格和我要结婚了 | 
| [47:51] | Now? | 现在吗 | 
| [47:53] | When you know it’s right, why wait? | 当你知道感觉对了 还等什么 | 
| [47:55] | Where’s Jane? | 简在哪儿 | 
| [47:59] | Jane means a lot to you, doesn’t she? | 简对你来说意义重大 对吗 | 
| [48:02] | I can tell by the way she talks about you, | 我可以从她谈论你的方式看出来 | 
| [48:03] | that you mean a lot to her, too. | 你对她也意义重大 | 
| [48:05] | And I was thinking | 我在想 | 
| [48:08] | this wouldn’t be a real wedding | 如果没有人牵着我走过教堂走廊 | 
| [48:09] | without someone to walk me down the aisle. | 就不算真正的婚礼 | 
| [48:12] | And, well, I know I’m not a cool, manic pixie dream girl | 我知道我不像简那样是个 | 
| [48:17] | like Jane is, but… | 躁狂梦精灵般的酷女孩 | 
| [48:22] | Cliff, would you give me away? | 克里夫 你愿意把我交给新郎吗 | 
| [48:25] | What, are you fucking nuts? | 什么 你他妈疯了吧 | 
| [48:26] | Come on, this is the most important day of my life. | 别这样 这是我一生中最重要的一天 | 
| [48:32] | What do you say? | 你觉得怎么样 | 
| [48:34] | You have incredibly psychotic eyes. | 你有一双精神病晚期的眼睛 | 
| [48:36] | Ugh, just forget it. | 算了吧 | 
| [48:37] | This is crazy, Karen. You can’t marry this guy. | 你简直疯了 凯伦 你不能嫁给这个家伙 | 
| [48:40] | Listen “Crazy”? It’s what I want. | 听啊 疯了就是我想要的 | 
| [48:42] | And what about what Jane wants? | 那简想要什么 | 
| [48:43] | Just back off, Cliff. | 一边去 克里夫 | 
| [48:45] | Babe, you okay? | 宝贝 你还好吗 | 
| [48:51] | Holy shit! | 我操 | 
| [48:53] | A robot for our wedding! | 一个机器人参加我们的婚礼 | 
| [48:56] | – How cool. – Back off, Dermot Mulroney. | -太酷了 -一边去 德莫特·麦隆尼 | 
| [48:59] | Whoa, chillax, asshole. | 淡定 混蛋 | 
| [49:03] | I think what you meant was… | 我觉得你的意思是… | 
| [49:06] | Doug, oh, my God! | 道格 我的天 | 
| [49:08] | Just leave us alone. | 离我们远点 | 
| [49:10] | No. I have no idea what the hell’s going on here, | 不 我不知道这里到底是怎么回事 | 
| [49:12] | but I’m not letting you go through with this. | 但我不会让你完成婚礼 | 
| [49:14] | Not unless I know that Jane’s okay with it. | 除非我知道简同意这件事 | 
| [49:17] | – Okay, we’re leaving. – What are you doing? | -好了 我们离开这儿 -你在干什么 | 
| [49:20] | Let me go! You… Just let me go! | 放开我 你 快放开我 | 
| [49:23] | You have no right to do this! | 你无权这样做 | 
| [49:26] | Don’t fucking touch me! | 别他妈碰我 | 
| [49:34] | I asked you people to do one fucking thing! | 我请你们来就为做一件事 | 
| [49:44] | Sorry, Dougie, wedding’s off. | 抱歉 道格 婚礼结束了 | 
| [49:48] | No! | 不 | 
| [49:55] | Oh, Dougie, I’m so sorry. | 道格 真对不起 | 
| [49:57] | I’m so sorry, baby. I’m so sorry. | 真对不起 宝贝 真对不起 | 
| [49:59] | I would never hurt you. | 我永远不会伤害你 | 
| [50:00] | Never hurt you. I’m so sorry. I… I… | 永远不伤害你 真对不起 我… | 
| [50:24] | Help me! | 救命 | 
| [50:35] | No! Dougie! Dougie, it’s okay. | 不 道格 道格 没事的 | 
| [50:38] | Hold on. It’s okay. | 等等 没事的 | 
| [50:39] | I’m still here. I’m still here. | 我还在这儿 我还在 | 
| [50:44] | Let go of me, you motherfuckers! | 放开我 你这个混蛋 | 
| [50:50] | Jane? Jane, are you in there? | 简 简 你在里面吗 | 
| [50:53] | Jane? Hey, Jane? | 简 简 | 
| [50:57] | I’m sorry, Jane. | 对不起 简 | 
| [50:59] | Hey, it’s me. | 喂 是我 | 
| [51:01] | Jane! Come on, Jane. | 简 快醒醒 简 | 
| [51:05] | Jane. | 简 | 
| [51:07] | Jane. | 简 |