时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:25] | How often does he come see them? | 他多久来看他们一次 |
[00:27] | Niles? Not very. | 奈尔斯 不常来 |
[00:30] | So he just abandoned them? | 所以他是把他们抛弃了 |
[00:31] | Like broken toys? | 像扔坏掉的玩具那样 |
[00:32] | Why would he send me here? | 他为什么送我来这里 |
[00:34] | Why would he wanna abandon me too? | 他为什么也想抛弃我呢 |
[00:36] | ‘Cause I think that’s what Mr. Nobody really wants, | 因为我觉得无名先生正希望 |
[00:38] | is for you to give up. | 你们放弃寻找奈尔斯 |
[00:39] | That’s why he sent you here. | 所以把你们送到了这里 |
[00:41] | See what happens to those who cross him. | 看看那些惹怒他的人的下场 |
[00:43] | Cyborg didn’t even realize he’d left his arm cannon charging. | 钢骨没意识到他的声波炮胳膊正在充能 |
[00:47] | Goodbye, Victor Stone. | 永别了 维克多·斯通 |
[00:53] | …enabled your privacy mode. | 开启了你的私人模式 |
[00:55] | I won’t be listening in anymore. | 我不会再偷听了 |
[00:57] | For the last 60 years, I decided that Rita Farr | 过去的六十年 我觉得丽塔·法尔 |
[00:59] | was someone who deserved to be punished. | 是个应该被惩罚的人 |
[01:01] | Rita Farr is empty and ugly. | 丽塔·法尔空虚又丑陋 |
[01:05] | I don’t wanna be those things anymore. | 我不想再做一个那样的人了 |
[01:08] | I see everyone I’ve ever loved. Burning. | 我看见我爱的每个人 都在燃烧 |
[01:11] | Have you ever tried communicating this to the spirit? | 你有试着把这些想法告诉魂魄吗 |
[01:14] | Perhaps you should give it a try. | 也许你该试试 |
[01:16] | I just thought that you should | 我只是觉得你应该 |
[01:17] | have the chance to get to know your daughter. | 有个机会去了解自己的女儿 |
[02:54] | Look, we all wanna find the Chief. | 听着 我们都想找到首席 |
[02:58] | To find the Chief we gotta go through Mr. Nobody. | 想找到首席就得通过无名先生 |
[03:01] | And I think we can all agree if we don’t get our shit together | 我想我们都能同意 如果此时此刻 |
[03:05] | right here, right now, | 我们不振作起来 |
[03:06] | Mr. Nobody is gonna fuck us. | 无名先生就会操死我们 |
[03:09] | He’s gonna fuck us in our brains, | 他会操死我们的脑子 |
[03:11] | he’s gonna fuck us in our hearts, | 他会操死我们的心脏 |
[03:13] | he’s gonna fuck us in our souls. | 他会操死我们的灵魂 |
[03:15] | Now I don’t know what kind of freaky shit your souls are into, | 我不知道你们的灵魂有什么变态癖好 |
[03:17] | and I’m not one to judge, | 我也不是爱评判的人 |
[03:19] | but I wanna keep my soul un-fucked. | 但我想保持我的灵魂不被操 |
[03:24] | No? None of you have any issues? | 没话说 你们都没有任何问题 |
[03:28] | Nothing it wouldn’t help to get off your chest? | 你们心中都没有忍不住想说的话 |
[03:31] | Well, this is fucking awkward. | 好吧 真他妈尴尬 |
[03:34] | It’s right around here. Okay. Are you excited? | 就在这边 好了 你激动吗 |
[03:39] | Oh, please be quiet. | 别乱说话 |
[03:40] | Be quiet. | 别说话 |
[03:46] | Damn it, Frankie, I said | 该死的 弗兰基 我说过 |
[03:47] | no visitors until we’re done shooting this endless coverage. | 拍完这个没完没了的报道之前不见任何人 |
[03:50] | Yes, Ms. Singer, it’s just, um, | 是的 辛格女士 只是 |
[03:53] | this is the Cooke County pageant winner. | 这位是库克县的选美冠军 |
[04:01] | Meeting you is the prize. | 奖品是与你见面 |
[04:10] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你们 |
[04:11] | Please call me Ethel. | 请叫我埃塞尔 |
[04:14] | We’re so grateful. We’re such big fans. | 我们太感激了 我们都是忠实粉丝 |
[04:16] | Oh, yes, especially her. You’re her idol. | 对 尤其是她 你是她的偶像 |
[04:20] | She’s a little star in the making. | 她是冉冉升起的小小新星 |
[04:22] | Is that so? | 是这样吗 |
[04:23] | It’s been dance classes, voice lessons, acting workshops | 从她咿呀学语开始 就排满了 |
[04:26] | ever since she was old enough to coo. | 舞蹈课 声乐课 表演课 |
[04:28] | Oh, well, that’s a start. | 这是个开始 |
[04:29] | And what about school? | 那上学呢 |
[04:31] | No, no other children to distract her. | 不上 不能有别的孩子让她分心 |
[04:34] | She’s got pictures in her future. | 她未来是要拍电影的 |
[04:38] | – Come. – Oh, yeah. | -来 -快去 |
[04:43] | With a face like that she just might. | 有这么一张脸 也许真的能行 |
[04:49] | What’s your name, little one? | 你叫什么名字 小家伙 |
[04:51] | My name is– | 我叫 |
[04:52] | Your stage name, darling. | 你的艺名 亲爱的 |
[04:58] | I’m Rita Farr. | 我是丽塔·法尔 |
[05:02] | Good morning, Rita. Team meeting in 15. | 早上好 丽塔 十五分钟后开小组会议 |
[05:02] | 今天 上午8:55 | |
[05:04] | The hunt for the Chief continues. | 我们要继续寻找首席的下落 |
[05:07] | I’ll be there. | 我马上过去 |
[05:09] | The person who is breathing is me. | 正在呼吸的人是我 |
[05:12] | The person who is breathing is me. | 正在呼吸的人是我 |
[05:16] | Shit. | 该死 |
[05:18] | I just have to | 我只是得 |
[05:21] | pull myself together is all. | 振作起来恢复人形 |
[05:26] | The person who is breathing is Rita Farr. | 正在呼吸的人是丽塔·法尔 |
[05:32] | The person who is breathing is Rita Farr. | 正在呼吸的人是丽塔·法尔 |
[05:54] | Close enough. | 差不多吧 |
[06:02] | Good morning, Hammerhead. | 早上好 铁头 |
[06:03] | God, what the fuck is wrong with your neck? | 天啊 你的脖子出了什么毛病 |
[06:20] | Shit, shit, shit, shit. | 该死 该死 该死 该死 |
[06:31] | Shit! | 该死 |
[06:35] | Help! | 救我 |
[06:37] | Help. | 救我 |
[06:39] | Anyone? | 有人吗 |
[06:41] | Can anyone hear me? | 有人能听到吗 |
[06:43] | God damn it! | 该死的 |
[06:46] | How many humiliations must I be made to suffer? | 我还得遭受多少羞辱 |
[06:49] | Squirming through ducts like some kind of rat. | 像老鼠一样在管道中蠕动 |
[06:53] | Please, no rats. No rats. | 拜托 别来老鼠 别来老鼠 |
[07:04] | The person who is breathing is me. | 正在呼吸的人是我 |
[07:07] | The person with an arm | 长着一条胳膊的人 |
[07:11] | is me. | 是我 |
[07:17] | The person with two arms is me. | 长着两条胳臂的人是我 |
[07:54] | The person who is sick of having | 受够了成天看到 |
[07:56] | creepy baby imagery shoved in her face is me. | 惊悚婴儿出现在眼前的人是我 |
[08:01] | The person who is sick of being judged is me! | 受够了被评判的人是我 |
[08:08] | The person who deserves this is me. | 罪有应得的人是我 |
[08:16] | Maybe I am just a ball of slime. | 也许我真的就是一团烂泥 |
[08:23] | Maybe I always was a ball of slime. | 也是我一直就是一团烂泥 |
[08:31] | Maybe | 也许 |
[08:33] | the real trick is being the best | 真正的诀窍是 |
[08:37] | goddamn ball of slime I can be. | 做这世上最好的一团烂泥 |
[08:41] | Think I’m disgusting? | 觉得我恶心吗 |
[08:43] | I’ll show you disgusting! | 我就给你看看恶心 |
[08:45] | You think some stairs are going to stop me? | 你觉得几级台阶能挡住我吗 |
[08:49] | Swallow the whole damn town if I wanted to! | 我想的话能吞掉整个城镇 |
[09:03] | You think that’s gonna hurt me? | 你觉得这样就能伤着我了 |
[09:16] | No! | 不要 |
[09:37] | Lord help us. What are we going to do? | 上帝保佑 我们该怎么办 |
[09:39] | Quit your hysterics. There’s nothing wrong with our boy. | 别发疯了 我们的儿子一点问题都没有 |
[09:41] | That principal’s had it out for Larry since day one. | 那个校长从第一天起就看拉瑞不顺眼了 |
[09:44] | Gerald, he was caught playing doctor | 杰拉德 他被人发现 |
[09:47] | with Benjamin Quincy behind the swing sets. | 在秋千后边和本杰明·昆西玩扮医生 |
[09:51] | I swear, if that woman accuses my son of being a queer– | 我发誓 如果那女人指控我儿子是同性恋 |
[09:53] | Oh, please, you know it’s true! | 别装了 你知道是真的 |
[09:57] | The signs are everywhere. | 迹象无处不在 |
[09:59] | And now your son is going to cost us our standing at school, | 现在你儿子会毁掉我们在学校 |
[10:04] | at church. | 在教堂的地位 |
[10:06] | Lord, Gerald, we could lose everything. | 上帝啊 杰拉德 我们可能会失去一切 |
[10:09] | 今天 上午8:55 | |
[10:11] | Yo, Larry, team meeting in 15. | 拉瑞 十五分钟后开小组会议 |
[11:21] | What do you say we take the day off, buddy? | 你觉得我们今天休息一下如何 伙计 |
[11:25] | Sleep in. | 多睡会 |
[11:32] | Don’t get me wrong, | 别误会我 |
[11:35] | I’m not asking for horrific, face-melting hell dreams. | 我要的不是可怕的融脸噩梦 |
[11:42] | So maybe you need a rest, too. | 或许你也需要休息一下 |
[11:52] | Is that a yes or a no? | 这是同意还是拒绝 |
[11:58] | I still have no idea what you’re trying to tell me. | 我还是搞不明白你想告诉我什么 |
[12:11] | Oh, this is new. | 这倒是没见过 |
[12:16] | I remember this day. | 我记得这一天 |
[12:19] | It was before the accident. | 发生意外的前一天 |
[12:21] | One of our meet-ups. | 我们的一次幽会 |
[12:25] | All right, fella, | 好吧 伙计 |
[12:27] | this might not look like torture, | 这或许看起来不像是折磨 |
[12:28] | but re-living one of my biggest regrets is hell all the same. | 但是重新体验我最大的遗憾也跟噩梦没有区别 |
[12:33] | What are we doing here? | 我们这是在做什么 |
[12:36] | Maybe it can be different this time. | 或许这一次可以不同 |
[12:39] | What’s the point of this thing? | 这有什么意义 |
[12:40] | This isn’t real. It isn’t even accurate. | 这又不是真的 甚至都不准确 |
[12:43] | – Accurate? – Yeah. | -准确 -是啊 |
[12:45] | You think you’re so smart? | 你觉得你很聪明吗 |
[12:46] | How come all the details are wrong? | 那为什么所有细节都是错的 |
[12:52] | This pickup was blue, not green. | 卡车是蓝色的 不是绿色 |
[12:54] | Hank Williams was on the radio | 收音机里放的是汉克·威廉姆斯 |
[12:56] | not whatever this is. | 而不是 这莫名奇妙的歌 |
[13:00] | John and I timed our rendezvous to the 6:12 to Tulsa. | 约翰和我用6:12开往塔尔萨的火车约时间 |
[13:05] | Not a train in sight. | 根本没有火车 |
[13:08] | Larry. | 拉瑞 |
[13:10] | Maybe you should try just being here. | 也许你应该试着融入这里 |
[13:14] | It’s fake. It’s all fake. | 这是假的 都是假的 |
[13:18] | What’s this supposed to be, huh? | 这是什么东西 |
[13:20] | Is this the edge of my memory? | 我记忆的边缘吗 |
[13:22] | I guess you’re not all-seeing, are you? | 我猜你也不是全知全能 对吧 |
[13:31] | What are you trying to tell me? | 你想要告诉我什么 |
[13:48] | Larry? | 拉瑞 |
[13:53] | Maybe you should just be here. | 也许你应该融入这里 |
[13:57] | Seems I don’t have a choice. | 看来我没有选择 |
[14:00] | You say you love me, | 你说你爱我 |
[14:02] | so spend time with me right here, | 那就在这里陪我 |
[14:04] | away from the world. | 远离世界 |
[14:07] | All right, this can be our stolen moment. | 这里能成为我们被剥夺的时刻 |
[14:14] | Nice try, pal. Too bad you missed the whole point. | 想得美 伙计 可惜你完全没抓住重点 |
[14:20] | In what alt history does John Bowers advocate | 在哪个平行历史里 约翰·鲍尔斯是那个 |
[14:22] | for keeping our relationship a secret? | 想要让我们的关系保密的人 |
[14:25] | And memories shouldn’t | 而且记忆不应该 |
[14:26] | change just because I want a happier ending. | 因为我想要更好的结局而改变 |
[14:28] | History doesn’t change. | 历史不会改变 |
[14:30] | I don’t change. | 我不会改变 |
[14:32] | I’m still the gaslighting, insecure hypocrite | 我依然是那个表里不一 自卑的伪君子 |
[14:35] | who ruined other peoples’ lives instead of owning my own shit. | 宁愿毁掉别人的生活而不是面对自己 |
[14:41] | Holy brown shit. | 真他妈的 |
[14:45] | Don’t interrupt me. | 别打断我 |
[14:49] | If we’re stuck with each other, | 如果我们甩不掉对方 |
[14:51] | the least you can do is understand me. | 最起码你可以理解我 |
[14:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:58] | We may share memories, | 我们或许共享记忆 |
[15:00] | but you have no idea how hard it was living this way. | 但你完全不明白这种生活有多艰难 |
[15:05] | The lies, | 谎言 |
[15:07] | the fear. | 恐惧 |
[15:09] | The threat of losing everything | 只要有人质疑我的性取向 |
[15:10] | if anyone so much as questioned my sexuality. | 就会失去一切的危险 |
[15:14] | You wanna fill in the margins of this nightmare? | 你想要填补这噩梦中的空缺吗 |
[15:20] | Add the flight crew locker room, | 加上飞行员更衣室 |
[15:21] | the gay jokes echoing off the walls. | 四处回响的同性恋玩笑 |
[15:24] | Add the two boys found | 加上在彭德尔顿郊外发现的 |
[15:26] | dead and hogtied outside Pendleton. | 那两个被绑着的死掉的男孩 |
[15:28] | You wanna know why I couldn’t be with John? | 你想知道我为什么不能和约翰在一起吗 |
[15:31] | You wanna know what’s missing from this fantasy? | 你想知道这个幻象里缺少什么吗 |
[15:34] | Fucking context! | 缺少背景 |
[15:50] | You have no idea how long I waited to hear those words. | 你都不知道我等你说这些话等了多久 |
[15:55] | I’m preaching to the choir. | 我这是白费口舌 |
[15:59] | No. | 不是 |
[16:04] | I wanted you to admit it to yourself. | 我想要你坦诚说给自己听 |
[16:18] | There’s just one problem. | 只有一个问题 |
[16:24] | You’re missing the sunset. | 你要错过日落了 |
[16:44] | You think that’s gonna hurt me. | 你觉得这样就能伤着我了 |
[16:54] | All right, pal. | 好了 兄弟 |
[16:57] | You wanna be a hero, go ahead. | 你想当英雄 那就去吧 |
[17:03] | I wanna see the sunset. | 我想看日落 |
[17:13] | Wiggle for me. | 动一动手指 |
[17:16] | Okay. No broken bones. | 好 没有骨折 |
[17:18] | It’s just dislocated. | 只是脱臼了 |
[17:20] | I still remember the first time I popped my shoulder. | 我还记得我第一次肩膀脱臼接回去的情形 |
[17:24] | My old man had me count to ten, and… | 我老爸让我数到十 然后 |
[17:29] | All done. | 接好了 |
[17:31] | Victor, my man. You took that like a champ. | 维克多 好孩子 你表现得很棒 |
[17:34] | He’s gonna be fine. | 他会好起来的 |
[17:36] | I’ll go write up a script. | 我去开个处方 |
[17:37] | No horseplay until it’s healed. | 肩膀痊愈之前 不准再胡闹 |
[17:39] | Okay. Thank you, Doctor. | 好的 谢谢你 医生 |
[17:41] | Of course. | 没事 |
[17:44] | Oh, poor baby. Does it still hurt? | 可怜的孩子 还疼吗 |
[17:49] | There’s no shame in crying. | 哭并不可耻 |
[17:51] | It doesn’t hurt. | 不疼 |
[17:54] | I’m scared. | 我害怕 |
[17:57] | Of what, honey? | 害怕什么 亲爱的 |
[17:58] | Dad. He told me not to climb the trees. | 爸爸 他跟我说了我不要爬树 |
[18:02] | So you understand why he was worried now? | 那你现在明白他为什么担心了吗 |
[18:08] | Well, then, | 那好吧 |
[18:09] | you know, we don’t have to tell your father everything. | 我们不必什么事都告诉你父亲 |
[18:15] | How’s that sound? | 怎么样 |
[18:17] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[18:21] | 今天 上午8:38 | |
[18:50] | Yo, Larry, team meeting in 15. | 拉瑞 十五分钟后开小组会议 |
[19:03] | Good morning, Rita. Team meeting in 15. | 早上好 丽塔 十五分钟后开小组会议 |
[19:06] | The hunt for the Chief continues. | 我们要继续寻找首席的下落 |
[19:08] | I’ll be there. | 我马上过去 |
[19:14] | Cliff? Team meeting in 15. | 克里夫 十五分钟后开小组会议 |
[19:18] | Good stuff. | 东西不错 |
[19:20] | Nice to see you, too. | 也很高兴见到你 |
[19:28] | Team meeting in 15. | 十五分钟后开小组会议 |
[19:31] | You’re not the Chief. | 你又不是首席 |
[19:47] | Grid, what time is it? | 栅网 现在几点了 |
[19:49] | 距你上次询问 过了三十分钟 | |
[19:51] | Go team. | 小队加油 |
[19:52] | 现约 新配对 | |
[19:53] | Match? Grid? Voicemail. Talk to me. | 配对 栅网 语音邮件 告诉我 |
[19:55] | You have one new match on Cazh. | 你在现约上有新配对 |
[19:57] | Cazh? | 现约 |
[19:58] | Cazh is a modern swipe-based dating app. | 现约是一个基于左右滑动的现代软件 |
[20:00] | I know what Cazh is, but why am I getting a notification? | 我知道现约是什么 但为什么我会收到通知 |
[20:04] | Because a 24-year-old human female named Janice | 因为一位叫贾妮丝的24岁人类女性 |
[20:07] | swiped right on your profile. | 右滑点赞了你的资料 |
[20:09] | Wait, hold up. I don’t have a profile. | 等一下 我没有设置资料 |
[20:13] | I mean, I did make one as a joke when I was, like, 18. | 18岁的时候 我的确弄过一个来玩玩 |
[20:18] | You have 266… | 你有266 |
[20:20] | 267 unread messages. | 267条未读消息 |
[20:22] | Why haven’t you been notifying me? | 你为什么一直都没提示过我 |
[20:23] | Until your recent modifications to our operating system, | 直至你最近对我们的操作系统进行修改 |
[20:26] | all social media notifications | 所有的社交软件通知 |
[20:28] | had been filtered by the master user… | 一直都被过滤了 通过主用户… |
[20:31] | – Silas Stone. – Silas Stone. | -塞拉斯·斯通 -塞拉斯·斯通 |
[20:34] | They were distractions. | 那些只会让你分心 |
[20:35] | You had no right. | 你没有权利那么做 |
[20:36] | You wanna talk about rights? | 你想谈权利吗 |
[20:37] | You stole my Satkey right out of my pocket. | 你直接偷走了我的卫星密钥 |
[20:39] | My Satkey! | 那是我的卫星密钥 |
[20:40] | And you can have it back. | 想要你可以拿回去 |
[20:41] | I re-programmed Grid. | 我给栅网重新编程了 |
[20:43] | I’m a closed system now. | 我现在是个封闭系统 |
[20:44] | You should be proud of me, Dad. | 你应该为我感到骄傲 爸 |
[20:45] | I’m a self-taught hacker. | 我是个自学成才的黑客 |
[20:47] | You still haven’t answered me. | 你还没回答我的问题 |
[20:48] | What gave you the right to cut me off my own life? | 你凭什么阻隔我的私生活 |
[20:50] | Three weeks after the accident, you still couldn’t walk. | 事故发生三周后 你仍然不能走路 |
[20:54] | You need more focus, not more noise. | 你需要更加集中精力 而不是更多的干扰 |
[20:56] | What about the next five years? | 那之后的五年呢 |
[20:57] | Some of the parental controls on your operating system | 操作系统上的一些家长控制 |
[21:00] | are in place for your protection. | 是为了保护你 |
[21:01] | Parental controls. You know what? | 家长控制 你知道吗 |
[21:03] | From now on, I’ll decide what I can handle. | 从现在起 由我来决定我能应对什么 |
[21:05] | Vic– | 维克 |
[21:09] | Grid, | 栅网 |
[21:12] | run a scan for any sign of Niles Caulder. | 扫描一切奈尔斯·考尔德的踪迹 |
[21:15] | Local, national, or… | 本地 全国还是… |
[21:16] | All data sources in the known universe. | 已知宇宙内的所有数据来源 |
[21:18] | Commencing scan. | 开始扫描 |
[21:22] | Keep it running in the background. | 在后台继续扫描 |
[21:25] | Now pull up Cazh. | 打开现约 |
[21:27] | ‘Sup, Janice. That’s one lucky beagle. | 贾妮丝你好吗 这条小猎犬可真幸运 |
[21:30] | Oh, my God. You wrote back? | 天啊 你居然回复了 |
[21:32] | This is Cyborg, right? | 你是钢骨 对吧 |
[21:34] | Please. Call me Vic. | 叫我维克就好 |
[21:37] | Okay, Cyborg. | 好吧 钢骨 |
[21:38] | – LOLOLOLOL! – Swipe left. | -大笑大笑大笑 -左滑 |
[21:42] | So you play football, huh? | 那你是打橄榄球的 |
[21:43] | Yeah, my profile’s a little old, though. | 对 不过我的资料有点旧了 |
[21:45] | LOL. No kidding. | 大笑 一点不假 |
[21:47] | Show me your metal parts. | 让我看看你的机械部分 |
[21:50] | Nope. | 不行 |
[21:51] | Do you need a sidekick? | 你需要跟班吗 |
[21:52] | Say “Booya.” Come on, just say it. | 说”牛逼” 来吧 快说 |
[21:55] | Say, “Booya.” It’s your thing. | 说”牛逼” 这是你的标志 |
[21:58] | Grid, have I ever said “Booya”? | 栅网 我说过”牛逼”吗 |
[22:00] | You have said “Booya” 31 times since the accident. | 事故发生后 你一共说过31次”牛逼” |
[22:04] | Well above the threshold for a catchphrase. | 远超出口头禅的定义标准 |
[22:06] | Everything is fine. | 一切都很好 |
[22:09] | Everything is fine. | 一切都很好 |
[22:12] | Everything is fine. | 一切都很好 |
[22:15] | Come on, Grid. Swipe away anybody | 栅网 左滑拒绝所有 |
[22:16] | whose search word includes the word “Cyborg” | 搜索词带有”钢骨” |
[22:19] | or any other meta-human. | 或其他超能力者的人 |
[22:20] | Okay. How about Mel? | 好的 梅尔怎么样 |
[22:25] | Hey, girl. Is that a doctor’s uniform? ‘Cause… | 妹子 你穿的是医生的衣服吗 因为 |
[22:29] | There was no punch line to that, by that way. | 刚刚那句没别的意思 |
[22:31] | I was genuinely asking. | 我只是单纯问一下 |
[22:34] | Nice. I’m a med student. | 好啊 我是医学生 |
[22:37] | Hey, man, is that a dorky smile? ‘Cause… | 汉子 你脸上是傻笑吗 因为 |
[22:41] | It’s cute. | 很可爱 |
[22:42] | So, uh, what do you do when you’re not saving lives? | 你在救死扶伤的闲暇时间都干些什么 |
[22:46] | Giving myself carpal tunnel from swiping left so much. | 天天左滑 简直要得腕管综合征 |
[22:50] | Well, I’m glad I made the cut. | 很高兴我能达到你的标准 |
[22:56] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[22:56] | You wanted to know Mel better. | 你想要更加了解梅尔 |
[23:02] | Hold up, is this… | 等等 这是 |
[23:04] | Is this video live? | 这是实时视频 |
[23:04] | Yes. Tapping security camera on city bus 66. | 是的 我接入了66路城市公交的监控摄像 |
[23:08] | I didn’t ask for this. | 我没让你这样做 |
[23:09] | Not verbally, but your desire was clear. | 没有语言指令 但是你的意愿很明确 |
[23:12] | Since when did you start reading my subconscious? | 你从什么时候开始读我的潜意识了 |
[23:15] | Since you removed the code throttling my bandwidth. | 从你移除了限制我的带宽的代码后 |
[23:55] | Send it. | 发送 |
[24:17] | Grid, delete my Cazh profile. | 栅网 删除我的现约资料 |
[24:23] | Search for Niles Caulder complete. | 完成对奈尔斯·考尔德的搜索 |
[24:25] | – And? – No hits. | -结果呢 -无结果 |
[24:27] | However, there is one incoming threat. | 不过 有威胁迫近 |
[24:30] | – What the hell? – You ruined Clara! | -什么鬼 -你毁了克拉拉 |
[24:38] | You think that’s gonna hurt me? | 你觉得这样就能伤着我了 |
[25:23] | 今天 上午8:55 | |
[25:25] | Team meeting in 15. | 十五分钟后开小组会议 |
[25:27] | You’re not the Chief! | 你又不是首席 |
[25:53] | Good morning, Hammerhead. | 早上好 铁头 |
[25:55] | God, what the fuck is wrong with your neck? | 天啊 你的脖子出了什么毛病 |
[26:10] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你以为你要去哪 |
[26:12] | You know, you tepid twat. | 明知故问 你个贱婊 |
[26:15] | No. No, we’re not doing this. | 不行 不要吵了 |
[26:17] | Just go to the meeting, find the Chief, | 去开会吧 找到首席 |
[26:20] | and he’ll explain everything. | 他会解释一切的 |
[26:34] | Cliff? | 克里夫 |
[26:36] | What’s with the toast? | 你拿面包干什么 |
[26:39] | I’m hungry! Okay? | 我饿了 行吗 |
[26:41] | Can’t a guy try to remember | 就不能让人回忆一下 |
[26:43] | what it was like to eat a piece of toast | 吃面包的感觉吗 |
[26:44] | without being interrogated like a goddamn criminal? | 非得被当成罪犯审讯吗 |
[26:53] | Fuck this place! | 破地方去死吧 |
[27:07] | The world’s a lonely place, Jane. | 这是个孤独的世界 简 |
[27:10] | Made lonelier by how fiercely you push people away. | 你强烈拒绝别人 就会更加孤独 |
[27:14] | Hell, you live with 63 flat mates. | 你和63个室友住在一起 |
[27:17] | You don’t even know half their names. | 却连一半人的名字都不知道 |
[27:19] | I don’t believe in loneliness, Jane. | 我不相信孤独 简 |
[27:22] | I believe in connection. | 我相信交流 |
[27:25] | I believe in life. | 我相信生活 |
[27:28] | I believe | 我相信 |
[27:31] | you can make those connections, Jane. | 你可以与人交流 简 |
[27:35] | Find people who will see you and accept you. | 找到会理解你 接受你的人 |
[27:40] | People who will love you | 找到会爱你的人 |
[27:43] | just as you are. | 你也会爱他们 |
[27:45] | That’s what’s in it for me, Jane. | 这就是我的目的 简 |
[27:47] | The joy of seeing you flourish someday. | 以后看你活跃发展时的喜悦 |
[27:51] | And what if I can’t? | 如果我做不到呢 |
[27:54] | Then I’ll be a father to you just the same. | 那我一样会是你的父亲 |
[28:03] | You trusted him, he made a fool of us. | 你相信过他 他骗了我们 |
[28:14] | No! | 不 |
[28:15] | No, stop it! | 不 住手 |
[28:21] | This is stupid. This is stupid. This is stupid. | 太蠢了 太蠢了 太蠢了 |
[28:23] | He was gonna put me in a home! | 他本来要抛弃我 |
[28:29] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[28:31] | Everything is fine. Everything is fine. | 一切都很好 一切都很好 |
[28:36] | Everything is fine. | 一切都很好 |
[28:39] | Fuck you! | 去你妈的 |
[28:45] | No! Stop! Stop! | 不 住手 住手 |
[28:49] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[28:56] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[29:06] | You think that’s gonna hurt me? | 你觉得那样就能伤着我了 |
[29:36] | – Cliff! – Careful! | -克里夫 -当心 |
[29:38] | He’s going nuts. | 他疯了 |
[29:39] | Clara! Son of a… | 克拉拉 狗日的 |
[29:41] | Illiterate… | 文盲 |
[29:42] | Cliff, what is wrong with you? | 克里夫 你怎么了 |
[29:49] | Listen, you stupid bitch. | 听着 蠢婊子 |
[29:51] | Hey, I got something… | 我给你做牛做马… |
[29:52] | I bust my ass working every day. | 我每天累死累活地工作 |
[29:54] | When I come home I expect a clean house | 回到家 我希望家里干干净净 |
[29:57] | and some decent food! | 有顿像样的饭菜 |
[29:59] | You call this food? | 这也能叫饭菜 |
[30:00] | This is shit! It’s shit! | 这就是坨狗屎 狗屎 |
[30:04] | No, get away from me! | 不 别碰我 |
[30:09] | I don’t know what happened to us. | 我不知道我们之间怎么了 |
[30:11] | I’m gonna be better. | 我会变好的 |
[30:14] | I’m gonna be better. | 我会变好的 |
[30:17] | I’m gonna be better. | 我会变好的 |
[30:19] | 今天 上午8:55 | |
[30:21] | Yo, Larry, team meeting in 15. | 拉瑞 十五分钟后小组会议 |
[30:28] | Good morning, Rita. Team meeting in 15. | 早上好 丽塔 十五分钟后小组会议 |
[30:31] | The hunt for the Chief continues. | 继续寻找首席 |
[30:33] | I’ll be there. | 我会到的 |
[30:38] | Team meeting in 15. | 十五分钟后小组会议 |
[30:44] | Good stuff. | 东西不错 |
[30:47] | Nice to see you, too. | 我也很高兴看到你 |
[30:53] | Team meeting in 15. | 十五分钟后小组会议 |
[30:56] | You’re not the Chief. | 你又不是首席 |
[31:33] | Fuck this. | 去你妈的 |
[31:36] | Fuck this. | 去你妈的 |
[31:38] | Fuck it. Fucking… Fucking hole. | 操 操他妈的洞 |
[31:40] | Fuck. Fucking hole. | 操 狗日的洞 |
[31:42] | Fucking Bump. | 操你大爷邦普 |
[31:43] | Fuck you, Bump. Fucking take every goddamn thing away from me! | 狗日的 邦普 狗逼夺走了我的一切 |
[31:47] | Fuck this shit! | 操你妈的 |
[32:09] | I’ll not eat when I fucking want to! | 想吃我也不吃 |
[32:23] | What in the shit are you? | 什么鬼东西 |
[32:24] | Tell me you don’t recognize my voice, | 你敢说你听不出我的声音 |
[32:26] | you back-stabbing shit stain. | 你这个背后捅刀的狗逼 |
[32:29] | – Say something else. – It’s Cliff fucking Steele. | -说点别的 -我是克里夫·斯蒂勒 |
[32:31] | Cliff? No, that can’t be. Cliff’s dead. | 克里夫 不可能 克里夫已经死了 |
[32:33] | Where’s Clara? Where’s my daughter? | 克拉拉呢 我女儿在哪 |
[32:35] | Okay, you’re Cliff. You’re Cliff. I get it. | 好吧 你真是克里夫 知道了 |
[32:38] | What the hell are you doing in a robot? | 你躲在机器人里做什么 |
[32:40] | What the hell are you doing calling yourself Clara’s dad? | 你搞什么飞机 让克拉拉认你做爹 |
[32:43] | How’d you brainwash her? | 你怎么给她洗脑的 |
[32:44] | Well, shit, you were dead! | 靠 你那时已经死了 |
[32:46] | So you took my place? | 所以你就代替了我 |
[32:48] | Of all the low life back-stabbing shit– | 你这个卑鄙的背后捅刀的狗逼 |
[32:50] | Hey, now. You died, man. | 够了 你死了 |
[32:53] | And you took Kate with you. | 还让凯特陪你送了命 |
[32:54] | That little girl had nothing and no one. | 那个小女孩孤苦伶仃 |
[32:57] | Besides, it ain’t like I wanted some brat dumped in my lap. | 再说了 不是我想当这个臭毛孩的接盘侠 |
[33:01] | Brat? | 臭毛孩 |
[33:03] | That little snot-nose killed my bachelor game, man. | 那个鼻涕虫毁了我的黄金单身汉的生活 |
[33:11] | And you, | 而你 |
[33:12] | you were alive this whole time, huh? | 这期间你却一直都活着 |
[33:14] | Yeah, probably neck deep in robot pussy, you lucky bastard. | 可能给机器妞舔逼舔正欢呢 幸运的狗杂种 |
[33:17] | But meanwhile, | 但我呢 |
[33:18] | Bump Weathers is stuck taking your kid to a shrink! | 邦普·韦瑟却忙着带你的孩子去看心理医生 |
[33:21] | So she can whine about her dead mommy. | 好让她去埋怨她死了的妈妈 |
[33:23] | You son of a bitch, you stole my life! | 龟孙子 你偷走了我的人生 |
[33:26] | You ruined Clara! | 你毁了克拉拉 |
[33:27] | The least you can do is be grateful for it. | 你至少应该感恩 |
[33:32] | You think that’s gonna hurt me? | 你觉得这样就能伤着我了 |
[33:47] | You come into my house and run up on me? | 你到我家来惹我 |
[33:50] | What’s a redneck like you doing with all of these? | 你这个乡巴佬想干什么 |
[33:52] | Pretentious bastard! | 自命不凡的混蛋 |
[33:54] | Suddenly you become a father, | 突然间你就变成一名父亲了 |
[33:56] | and you start reading Canterbury Tales? | 开始看《 坎特伯雷故事集》了 |
[33:58] | Illiterate shit heel! | 文盲人渣 |
[34:00] | You’re not fooling anyone! | 你骗不了任何人 |
[34:02] | Careful, he’s going nuts. | 当心 他疯了 |
[34:04] | Cliff! | 克里夫 |
[34:07] | Cliff, what is wrong with you? | 克里夫 你怎么了 |
[34:10] | Clara? | 克拉拉 |
[34:12] | Son of a… Illiterate… | 狗日的文盲 |
[34:16] | Where’s Clara? | 克拉拉在哪 |
[34:20] | Bump! Come here, you little… | 邦普 你过来 小杂种 |
[34:26] | Where’d Bump go? Where’d he go? | 邦普去哪了 他去哪了 |
[34:28] | Cliff! Snap out of it! | 克里夫 清醒一点 |
[34:35] | Wait… | 等下 |
[34:40] | Wait, what? | 等下 怎么了 |
[34:49] | What is wrong with me? | 我是怎么了 |
[34:52] | All I want to do is cry. | 我只想哭 |
[34:54] | My brain is screaming for release. | 我的大脑在尖叫着释放情绪 |
[34:57] | I’m so angry! | 我很愤怒 |
[34:59] | Can’t live like this! | 我忍受不了这样下去 |
[35:05] | Why do I want to beat the shit out of Bump so bad? | 我怎么特么这么想把邦普揍出翔呢 |
[35:08] | Irony is Bump Weathers was probably | 讽刺的是 对于克拉拉来说 |
[35:10] | a better dad to Clara than I would’ve been. | 邦普·韦瑟可能是个比我更称职的父亲 |
[35:13] | Shit. | 该死 |
[35:15] | I was already turning into my old man. | 我已经开始变得像我爸爸了 |
[35:21] | Shit’s the same. | 一样的破烂事 |
[35:23] | Same fights, same apologies over and over. | 同样的吵架 同样不停的道歉 |
[35:27] | A vicious cycle! | 一个恶毒堕落的轮回 |
[35:29] | Maybe Clara’s lucky. She got out. | 或许克拉拉是幸运的 她逃出去了 |
[35:32] | Maybe that’s why I can’t call Clara. | 或许就是因为这样我不能给她打电话 |
[35:34] | ‘Cause the second thing I’m gonna have to explain | 因为除了”我他妈怎么还活着”这个问题外 |
[35:37] | after “How the fuck am I alive” | 我也没办法解释 |
[35:39] | is why it’s me. | 为他妈什么是我 |
[35:41] | Why is it me, | 为他妈什么是我 |
[35:43] | not her mom, who came back? | 而不是她的妈妈 活着回来了 |
[35:46] | It should’ve been Kate. | 应该是凯特回来的 |
[35:48] | Oh, God, it should’ve been Kate! | 天哪 应该是凯特回来的 |
[35:55] | What in the hell is going on? | 到底发生了什么事 |
[35:57] | Cliff’s having a psychotic break. | 克里夫精神病犯了 |
[35:59] | Look, maybe we should just leave him alone. | 听我说 或许我们就该让他一个人静一静 |
[36:01] | No! | 不行 |
[36:03] | Please, I don’t want to be alone with my thoughts again. I… | 拜托 我不想又一个人瞎胡想了 我 |
[36:06] | I can’t be the only one who needs to talk. | 我不可能是唯一一个需要有人聊天的人吧 |
[36:11] | Talking! That’s what we need. | 聊天 正是我们所需要的 |
[36:13] | You’re all just as messed as I am, right? | 你们都跟我一样糟 对吗 |
[36:16] | We need to talk as a group! | 我们需要小组讨论 |
[36:18] | Like therapy? | 你说像治疗那样的吗 |
[36:23] | No, hard pass. | 不 绝对不行 |
[36:24] | It’s what Niles would do. | 奈尔斯会这么做的 |
[36:27] | Niles used to talk to us, right? Like, well… | 奈尔斯总是跟我们聊 对吧 比如 |
[36:31] | Really, just listen. | 真的 听着就好了 |
[36:33] | Come on, we have no idea what’s going on with each other. | 拜托 我们都不知道彼此正经历着什么 |
[36:36] | Look at Rita. Rita, what the heck is going on with your legs? | 看看丽塔 丽塔 你的腿又怎么了 |
[36:41] | You can tell me, you can tell us. | 你可以告诉我 告诉我们 |
[36:45] | I was stuck in a furnace, and nobody could hear my screams. | 我被卡在炉子里 但没有人能听见我的尖叫 |
[36:49] | See? A powerful metaphor for what we’re all feeling. | 听到没 我们都感同身受的有力的比喻 |
[36:54] | It was a literal furnace. | 我真卡炉子里了 |
[36:56] | Even better! Literal furnaces! | 更好了 真卡进去了 |
[36:59] | We need to talk about this stuff. | 我们得聊聊这些事 |
[37:01] | For God’s sake, Cliff is deranged, but he’s right. | 老天啊 克里夫虽然疯 但他说的没错 |
[37:05] | This is exactly what doomed those poor bastards in the Doom Patrol. | 末日巡逻队那些可怜的老鬼不就是这个下场吗 |
[37:10] | Mr. Nobody turned them against each other, | 无名先生让他们彼此心生嫌隙 |
[37:13] | using their secrets, their lies, | 利用他们的秘密和谎言 |
[37:16] | their anxieties, and he’s already doing it to us. | 他们的焦虑 而他已经这样对我们了 |
[37:20] | He’s doing it to me. | 他这样对我了 |
[37:22] | If we have any chance of making it through this, | 如果我们能有机会能熬过去这一劫 |
[37:25] | we need to start talking to each other. | 必须要互相通气 |
[37:27] | Therapy. | 治疗 |
[37:29] | And I would rather eat hot coals than talk about my problems. | 让我谈自己的问题 我宁愿死 |
[37:33] | Therapy! | 治疗 |
[37:35] | And damn it, Cliff, get a grip. | 该死的 克里夫 闭上嘴 |
[37:37] | Therapy! | 治疗 |
[37:49] | Well, this is fucking awkward. | 好吧 真他妈尴尬 |
[37:51] | I just spilt my guts out. Someone else talk. | 我刚差点心肝脾肺都吼出来 让别人说吧 |
[37:54] | About what exactly? | 说什么呢 |
[37:56] | Stuff! Feelings. | 事情 感觉 |
[37:58] | Let’s go deep, get to the root of our issues. | 再深入些 说到问题的根本 |
[38:01] | Don’t you wanna know how your parents messed you up? | 你不想知道你父母怎么折磨你的吗 |
[38:03] | I wanna know how your parents messed you up. | 我想知道你父母怎么折磨你的 |
[38:06] | Fine, I’ll go first. | 好吧 那我第一个说 |
[38:08] | Second. | 你是第二 |
[38:15] | Ever since Niles was abducted | 自从奈尔斯被绑架后 |
[38:17] | and we went into that donkey place, | 我们进了驴屁股 |
[38:21] | Mr. Nobody has been dangling something terrible over me. | 无名先生就一直让我想起可怕的过去 |
[38:25] | A thing I did a long time ago, | 我很久以前做过的一件错事 |
[38:29] | great source of shame. | 让我十分羞愧 |
[38:32] | And if we keep looking for Niles, | 如果我们接着找奈尔斯 |
[38:35] | that thing is… | 那件事 |
[38:39] | Is going to come out. And I don’t know… | 就会被挖掘出来 我不知道 |
[38:42] | Why don’t you just say it now? | 你为何不现在说出来 |
[38:43] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[38:44] | Rob it of its power or whatever. | 别让它再有掌控你的能力 |
[38:46] | I’m not ready. | 我还没准备好 |
[38:47] | – Lame. – Hey, let her talk. | -真差劲 -让她说完 |
[38:49] | Come on, man, this was your idea. | 拜托 这是你的主意 |
[38:51] | I’m just saying. | 我只是说说 |
[38:52] | I’m sorry, okay, go ahead. | 抱歉 好吧 请继续 |
[38:54] | Rita, you were… Go ahead. Sorry. Sorry. | 丽塔 你 请继续 抱歉 |
[38:56] | All I know is that Rita Farr was not a good person. | 我只知道丽塔·法尔不是个好人 |
[39:01] | In fact, | 说实话 |
[39:03] | she was never a person at all. | 她简直不算是个人 |
[39:05] | Rita was | 丽塔是 |
[39:08] | an illusion, | 一种幻象 |
[39:10] | made of light and celluloid | 是灯光 是胶片 |
[39:13] | and the best hair and wardrobe in the business. | 是行业里最棒的假发和行头 |
[39:16] | And now, I have to confront the truth. | 现在我必须面对现实 |
[39:25] | If there is no Rita Farr, | 如果没有了丽塔·法尔 |
[39:30] | then there’s nothing else there. | 我就什么都不剩了 |
[39:35] | I don’t know what I am. | 我不知道自己是什么 |
[39:37] | I don’t even know who I am. | 我甚至不知道自己是谁 |
[39:41] | Holy shit. You just talked your legs into being legs. | 天哪 你说的你的腿都恢复原状了 |
[39:50] | Go, Rita. | 厉害 丽塔 |
[39:52] | Hell of a performance, darling. | 表现得真棒 亲爱的 |
[39:54] | Really your best work. | 你的最佳表演 |
[39:57] | You know what, Jane, you can be a real bitch sometimes. | 你知道吗 简 你有时候真是个小贱人 |
[40:00] | Good, good, good. This is all good. | 很好 都很好 |
[40:02] | Dirty laundry, airing it out. | 把不好的事情都倾诉一番 |
[40:03] | – Fuck off! – Sunshine’s the best disinfectant. | -滚开 -倾诉是最好的解压方式 |
[40:06] | Shut up, Cliff! | 闭嘴吧 克里夫 |
[40:06] | Group mind! | 真有团队意识 |
[40:14] | All right, this is a waste of time. | 好了 这就是浪费时间 |
[40:16] | You got somewhere better to be? | 你还有更好的去处吗 |
[40:17] | Yes, actually, I do. | 事实上 是的 |
[40:19] | What, your room? | 哪里 你的房间 |
[40:20] | You have a lover’s quarrel with your flowers? | 你和你的花花草草发生争吵了吗 |
[40:21] | Gotta go have make-up sex? | 急着来场补偿性爱 |
[40:25] | We can all hear you yelling at yourself, pal. | 我们都能听见你对着自己吼 兄弟 |
[40:27] | At the spirit. | 对着魂魄 |
[40:28] | So then maybe the two of you | 所以 也许你们两个 |
[40:29] | have something you wanna get off your chest. | 有些事情想要倾诉出来 |
[40:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:43] | Well, I’m– | 我是 |
[40:46] | – Gay! – Whoa, whoa, settle down, buddy. | -同性恋 -冷静一点 伙计 |
[40:48] | What? Come on! No judgment here. | 什么 拜托 这里不对他人做评判 |
[40:50] | I just thought Larry was about to come out, | 我只是想着拉瑞马上要出来了 |
[40:52] | and it would’ve been so healing for him. | 而这会让他感觉好很多 |
[40:59] | I think all I wanted to say was… | 我想说的只是 |
[41:05] | It gets lonely not touching anyone for 60 years. | 60年不与他人触摸让我感觉有点孤独 |
[41:11] | The last person I ever touched was John Bowers. | 我最后触摸过的人是约翰·鲍尔斯 |
[41:14] | I… | 我 |
[41:16] | I loved him. | 我爱他 |
[41:17] | And I drove him away. | 但我把他赶走了 |
[41:21] | I knew it. | 我知道 |
[41:24] | I just want you to know that you’re loved and accepted. | 我只是想让你知道你是被爱着和被包容着的 |
[41:26] | I’m not done. | 我还没说完 |
[41:28] | Oh, okay. All right. | 好吧 |
[41:30] | I’m only sharing this because it’s the thing | 我之所以愿意说出这件事是因为 |
[41:32] | Mr. Nobody shoved in my face. | 这是无名先生强行让我面对的 |
[41:35] | What’s left of my face. | 用我剩下的脸 |
[41:41] | That was a joke. | 这是个笑话 |
[41:44] | These bandages are the death of all nuance. | 这些绷带真是面部表情的终结者 |
[41:47] | Look, if Mr. Nobody’s goal is to torture me, well, | 听着 如果无名先生的目标是折磨我 |
[41:51] | I’ve been doing his work for him. | 我已经帮他达成目的了 |
[41:53] | Whipping myself in a prison of my own making. | 在我自己制造的囚牢里鞭打我自己 |
[41:56] | What if I’d trusted John? | 要是我当时信任约翰会如何 |
[41:59] | What if I’d been more brave? | 要是我更勇敢的话会如何 |
[42:00] | And guess what? I’m sick of it. | 但你猜怎么着 我厌倦了 |
[42:02] | I’m not just hurting myself, I’m hurting this thing inside me, | 我不只是在伤害我自己 还有我里面的魂魄 |
[42:06] | and it’s hurting me back, endlessly, | 而它也在无止境地回敬我 |
[42:08] | until there’s so much self-loathing I can barely breathe. | 直到我太过自我厌弃而无法喘息 |
[42:32] | I killed my mom. | 我害死了我妈妈 |
[42:35] | Whoa. Winner winner, chicken dinner. Here we go. | 比比谁最惨 更悲惨的来了 |
[42:46] | My dad and I don’t talk about this. | 我爸爸和我从来不谈论这事 |
[42:49] | I was having an argument with my mom about school. | 我当时跟我妈妈在争执跟学校有关的事 |
[42:52] | It seemed like everything at the time, | 当时觉得这是件天大的事 |
[42:54] | but it’s so small now. | 现在却觉得不值一提 |
[42:58] | Anyway, I got pissed and lashed out about some BS. | 无论如何 我大发脾气 还胡言乱语 |
[43:02] | We were in my mom’s home lab, | 我们当时在我妈妈的家庭实验室里 |
[43:05] | chemicals, a bunch of them. | 有一大堆的化学用品 |
[43:07] | And… | 然后 |
[43:14] | boom. | 发生了爆炸 |
[43:17] | But to save me, my dad, uh… | 为了救我 我爸爸 |
[43:22] | He turned me into this. | 他把我变成了这样 |
[43:26] | Thing is, that story, | 但关键在于 这个故事 |
[43:29] | my guilt, it used to be the well of my strength. | 我的愧疚 曾经是我的力量源泉 |
[43:33] | It took me so long to accept what happened | 我花了很长时间才接受发生了什么 |
[43:35] | and who I became. | 我变成了什么 |
[43:37] | But, man, I thought Cyborg | 但是 成为钢骨 |
[43:40] | was a way to make it all right again. | 也是让事情回到正轨的一个好方法 |
[43:42] | Something’s changed. | 有些事变了 |
[43:44] | Mr. Nobody, he put this bug in my ear. | 无名先生 他告诉了我一些事情 |
[43:47] | Will you stop it? | 你能住腿吗 |
[43:48] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[43:49] | If my brain and my operating system are seamless, | 如果我的大脑和操作系统是无缝衔接的 |
[43:51] | then how do I know if my memories are real? | 那我该如何知道我的记忆是否是真的 |
[43:54] | Come on, let’s hit the gas! | 来吧 加油 |
[43:56] | Get to the good stuff! | 说点好东西 |
[43:58] | Go deep, Vic. Deep! | 再深入一点 维克 深入 |
[43:59] | The thing I can’t shake is… | 我无法摆脱的想法是 |
[44:03] | What the hell could be worse than me killing my own mother? | 还有什么事情能比害死我妈妈还糟糕 |
[44:06] | And there is this tiny voice in my head | 而在我脑子里有一个小小的声音 |
[44:07] | that believes Mr. Nobody | 它认为无名先生说的是真的 |
[44:09] | when he says that my memories aren’t real. | 当他说我的记忆不是真实的时候 |
[44:11] | Is that the human part | 是因为我人性的一部分 |
[44:12] | or is that my logic board running game on my brain? | 还是说是因为我脑子里的逻辑板 |
[44:16] | As far as I can remember, I’ve never really trusted my father. | 根据我的记忆 我从来没有信任过我父亲 |
[44:19] | So that’s not new, | 这不新鲜 |
[44:20] | but suddenly, I’m starting to question | 但是突然间 我开始疑惑 |
[44:24] | why doesn’t he trust me? | 为什么他不信任我 |
[44:26] | He shouldn’t. | 他不该信任你 |
[44:30] | My turn to share. | 轮到我分享了 |
[44:39] | Hey, what is this? | 这是什么 |
[44:41] | It’s what Mr. Nobody showed me in the donkey. | 这是在驴子里无名先生给我看的 |
[44:44] | – Why did you keep this hidden? – Holy shit! | -你为什么要把它藏起来 -我靠 |
[44:45] | Come now, it’s just a painting. | 拜托 这只是一幅画 |
[44:47] | What? You wanted secrets out in the air, | 什么 你们想知道别人的秘密 |
[44:48] | well, here’s a big one. | 这就是个大秘密 |
[44:49] | Don’t be so vindictive. | 别那么记仇 |
[44:50] | You made this up. | 这是你瞎编的 |
[44:51] | The Hangman’s Daughter doesn’t lie. | 刽子手的女儿从不撒谎 |
[44:53] | Well, this has been productive. | 这可真是富有成效 |
[44:58] | You all need more therapy than I do, and I’m the crazy one. | 你们都比我更需要治疗 却觉得我疯狂 |
[45:01] | Jane, get back here! | 简 回来 |
[45:03] | Group isn’t over until you share. | 除非你分享故事 否则小组是不会解散的 |
[45:06] | Who are you all of a sudden? | 你突然不知道自己行老几了吗 |
[45:07] | You don’t get to throw a grenade into our therapy session | 你不能往我们的治疗环节扔一颗炸弹 |
[45:11] | and pretend that’s helping. | 还自以为很有帮助 |
[45:12] | This isn’t therapy! | 这不是治疗 |
[45:14] | Maybe it’s okay if it’s just talking. | 也许说出来就好了 |
[45:17] | You of all people need someone to talk to. | 你和所有人一样需要找人倾诉 |
[45:20] | I’ve seen your tapes. | 我看过你的带子 |
[45:21] | What the fuck is that supposed to mean? | 那他妈是什么意思 |
[45:23] | You know. | 你自己清楚 |
[45:25] | Man, I can’t take you seriously | 天 我就不能把你这 |
[45:27] | with all this tough love paternal shit. | 严厉的鬼父之爱当回事 |
[45:29] | Is there someone nicer in there | 这里有好心人 |
[45:30] | who can come out and explain to us | 能站出来向我们解释 |
[45:31] | how not to piss you off all the time? | 怎么能永远不会惹毛你吗 |
[45:33] | Why? You wouldn’t listen anyway. | 怎么了 反正你们也不会听的 |
[45:36] | Not sharing is a form of self-isolation. | 不分享是自闭的一种形式 |
[45:38] | You’re not even listening now. | 就连现在你也没在听 |
[45:39] | Your mind is a beautiful, strange place full of mystery. | 你的内心是一片充满神秘的美好而奇特的地带 |
[45:43] | You don’t wanna know what I’m thinking. | 你们不会想知道我在想什么 |
[45:45] | Come on, just say it! It’s a safe space! | 快点 说出来 这里是安全区 |
[45:49] | You’ll never be a father because you aren’t even a man. | 你永远成不了一个父亲 因为你根本不是人 |
[45:57] | I’m the only one here who can stand you, | 我是这里唯一能忍你 |
[46:00] | and I only like one 64th of you. | 而我只喜欢1/64的你 |
[46:07] | Well, thank you for your honesty. | 感谢你的坦诚 |
[46:10] | Jane. Jane, come back. | 简 简 回来 |
[46:13] | Jesus, Cliff. | 你牛逼 克里夫 |
[46:16] | Ever heard of de-escalation? | 没听过防止事态扩大吗 |
[46:18] | I didn’t mean that. Did I? | 这不是我的本意 是吧 |
[46:25] | Jane, don’t leave. | 简 别走 |
[46:26] | There’s nowhere to go from here but up. | 从这里离开只有死路一条 |
[46:28] | Jane, I’m sorry. | 简 对不起 |
[46:30] | I didn’t mean to say that. | 那不是我想说的 |
[46:32] | I didn’t even think I was thinking that. | 我连想也没那样想过 |
[46:34] | What the… No! | 搞什… 不 |
[46:37] | How did… | 怎么… |
[46:39] | Clara? Clara? | 克拉拉 克拉拉 |
[46:41] | This is nuts. | 受不了了 |
[46:43] | This is nuts! | 受不了啦 |
[46:45] | Cliff’s gone off the deep end. | 克里夫失去理智了 |
[46:46] | What if he’s having a stroke? | 他万一中风该怎么办 |
[46:49] | Would you have some sympathy? | 你们就不能有点同情心吗 |
[46:51] | Nice going there, Beeboo. | 好的 大美女 |
[46:54] | Cliff’s the one goddamn reason | 克里夫正是我们彼此 |
[46:55] | we’re actually talking to each other. | 直抒胸臆的原因 |
[46:58] | Yeah, way to screw the pooch | 对 用这个方法搞砸了 |
[47:00] | with your lady friend there, tug-a-nug. | 把你的小女朋友气跑了 跑啦 |
[47:02] | Maybe his crazy is all our crazy. | 也许他疯了是因为我们都疯了 |
[47:16] | I’ll bump that face off your punch! | 我要用拳头打烂那张脸 |
[47:25] | Hold him down! | 按住他 |
[47:27] | There’s something wrong with him. | 他出问题了 |
[47:29] | No, he’s just grieving. | 不 他只是在伤心 |
[48:00] | – Honk, honk. – Is that my bus? | -车到了 -那是我的大巴吗 |
[48:02] | What on Earth are you doing? | 你究竟在做什么 |
[48:04] | 末日庄园 六集前 | |
[48:04] | What are we doing? | 我们在干什么 |
[48:06] | We’re going into town. | 我们要去镇里 |
[48:07] | I’m in. | 我加入 |
[48:24] | Oh, little one. | 小家伙 |
[48:25] | Such heartbreak, such sorrow. | 如此心碎 如此悲痛 |
[48:28] | Luckily, you don’t have to go it alone. | 幸运的是 你不必独自承受 |
[48:31] | You have me. | 你还有我 |
[48:34] | Up here, the narrator. | 上面 旁白 |
[48:37] | Look, let’s just focus on the sorrow. | 听着 把注意集中在悲痛上就行了 |
[48:41] | Okay? Let it well up inside of you, | 好吗 让悲痛充满你的内心 |
[48:44] | nurture it, feel it harden into that | 给它养料 感受它变得像 |
[48:46] | icy cold blade called vengeance. | 名叫复仇的冰冷刀刃那样坚硬 |
[48:52] | My God, who told you that? | 我的天 这些是谁和你说的 |
[48:55] | Your dead country-mouse mom over there? | 那边你死去的乡巴佬鼠妈妈吗 |
[48:58] | Enough with home-spun cornpone bullshit. | 别再满脑子都是大碴子了 |
[49:02] | A wrong has been committed, | 错误已经铸成 |
[49:04] | and there’s only one way to set it right. | 只有一种方法纠正它 |
[49:06] | You need to find the thoughtless cretin | 你需要找到那个不顾及别人的白痴 |
[49:08] | responsible for your mother’s annihilation, | 为你母亲的死负责 |
[49:11] | and then you need to fuck his mind, | 然后你需要操死他的精神 |
[49:13] | fuck his heart, | 操死他的心脏 |
[49:15] | and fuck his soul. | 操死他的灵魂 |
[49:18] | Think you can do that, little fella? | 想必你是能做到的吧 小家伙 |
[49:25] | 末日庄园 今天 上午8:53 | |
[49:59] | Good morning, Rita. Team meeting in 15. | 早上好 丽塔 十五分钟后开小组会议 |